PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

NC Transplant
04-03-06, 01:49
One of the local talent in Gas Town. Met her on Airline for a photo session and fun. I think I will pass on her if I see her again.
Transplant

LexLuther
04-03-06, 08:41
NCT,

Just out of curiousity, how did she smell?

Lex

NC Transplant
04-04-06, 00:11
Lex, she didn't smell bad.

rickNsc
04-05-06, 12:09
ANy one have any experience with a wsw named Baby Girl, only saw her once. Was in a hurry and settled for HJ...she wanted to do more to help her slush fund. Very pretty girl but haven't seen her since. Anyone know about her?

ConcordGuy
05-29-06, 05:27
Saw Kristy on airline a few nights ago, looked like a 7 when I passed was more like a 4 when she got in, she had a place close by PM for details.

PedicureBoy
08-11-06, 08:53
Hi,

I will be in Shelby NC at the end of the month for a Ham Radio Show
(The other hobby!). I will be there over Labor Day weekend.

Any action in the Shelby metro area? Do I gotta drive out to Gastonia for fun? Shelby looks kinda ripe for this kind of fun.

I like the usual BJ activity, but as the name suggests, I am into feet as well.

Thanks!

Ped

PS: Any other ham radio guys going to be in town that weekend?

Machinistdude
08-15-06, 10:13
I am new to this forum but live close to Shelby. For the most part you are going to have to go to Gastonia for any action. Look around Airline ave. or the areas around Leather and Lace.

Happy hunting

Queen City Guy
08-15-06, 16:46
Oh, I don't know, if I had to guess I'd say go north on main street to the hospital, go past it a half dozen blocks and then make a right back through the area of the old Ester Mill.
But I haven't been over there in some time.....

Shelby Shane
08-23-06, 16:21
There is some to be found here, but kinda few and far between. best chances are the buffalo\lineburger area, second best being the west shelby area. If you need more specific info feel free to PM.

watchingu2nit
10-03-06, 11:45
Swung through last Thursday at about 5: 30 in the afternoon. Figured if I saw something to good to be true I would stop, but was not very optimistic. Went down Airline, checking side streets as I went. Saw a skinny black girl with a cast on her arm lugging a bag, but that was about it. They are doing some work at the tracks so I had to cut across to Franklin to circle back around. I cut back through to Main, still west of Leather and Lace. Saw a nasty looking WSW who could hardly even stand up straight. Kept moving. Saw the skinny girl again. This time she waved. Still kept moving. Nothing else down Main Street. Got back to 321 and decided to see if any couples were in the local theater. Just before I got back to 85 I saw a BSW who gave my the wave and a nice smile. At that speed she looked pretty good. Was wearing some of those "baby doll" socks. I thought about spinning around and having her accompany me to the theater, but by the time I was able to get back she was hopping into a pickup.

Maybe next time. Theater worked out OK tho.

Corvette704
10-26-06, 16:34
I did a vut through on main the other day I saw about 4 sw on main. One was about 6-8 months prgnant. I couldn't believe it. I didn't see none anyplace else. I was also in that area around 4 am last week and picked up Melissa. A wsw around 5 on the scale. We did the do for .2 after I talked her down from 6.

Gastonian
10-26-06, 21:13
Maybe the county is getting tired of providing room and board for some of the girls, starting to see more out there than usual.

If interested in the next few weeks, on a weekend, of participating in a gangbang or a train situation in a more private manner, with one of the better hoes in the Gashouse - shoot me a PM - if you only have a few posts or are not established, forget it - otherwise PM me for details.

Member #3918
10-27-06, 03:41
I got tired of driving up there only to find nothing, maybe I will have better luck sometime this or next week when I come back to town.

Midemo
10-28-06, 23:28
I had a dream that I took a trip out of town and met up with a good looking brunette early in the A.M. A while later while passing through the Gashouse I stopped uptown on Main to help a damsel in distress ( BF was needing bail). Met in the local drug store on main and I think I treated her to a Mickey D meal and .10. In my imagination she was very sweet, friendly, and accomodating. Did my good deed for the day to help her out as she was on business with the bondsman and was from CLT. I had a meeting in CLT so in the afternoon I came back down 74 through the Gashouse and met the second stacked blonde by the tire place. Turned out to be a drama queen and cash & dash. I'll keep my eye out for her. Continued down main and found the third blonde knockout with the boys from the hood. She put distance between them and no drama. After this cut back to 85 and ran into the brunette that had been chasing me down and hollering on main. Passed on her. WTF, I just had a half century birthday and just can't handle any more in one day! I prefer redheads and brunettes over blonds but ymmv on any given day. What a dream!, and then I woke up. Did it really happen?

NC Hunter
11-07-06, 19:27
Cruise Report 11/07/2006 3am
Was out cruising attempting to exercise my erection before exercising my right to election. Rainy but not to cold. Actually I was out reconning the area as a fellow senior hobbyist from DC requested some info regarding the area.

The usual overweight BSW was standing in the dark behind the now closed Budget Inn (response to the question below). Cruised approx 1.5 hours and spotted not one LE. Hooked up with homeless WSW says her name is Emily from Texas.

Claims she's 28, approx 5'2", 110lbs I'll rate her a 6.5. We agreed on BBBJCIMS for a Jackson. This girl can provide some excellent deep throat. No kids, nice 34b's no sag. She's just roaming around the country and has been in town three days. Be good to her. She can be found on Main.

Be safe and happy hunting,

NC Hunter

Donniedo 42
03-30-07, 13:12
If yall see or hear from her. Heck even do her. Please tell her Donnie is needing to hear from her.

Thanks

NC Hunter
08-12-07, 17:29
Cruised through Gastonia Saturday around 1 pm and saw not one provider. The most exciting thing I witnessed was a mail truck in an accident. What happened to the providers?

NC Hunter

NC Hunter
10-09-07, 08:28
Cruised Firestone, Airport, Franklin, Main and all the side streets and found a total 4 wsw's and 2 bsw's.All but one of the sw's were below 5. There was one, Candace the one Donneido 42 is looking for. I told her some months ago he is looking for his Cinderalla and to contact him.

She, Candace was about a 6.5 on the sw scale but could easily jump to an 8.5 if she cleaned herself up and got real of the crack ho smell and those red bumps all over her body, even her pussy (she showed me her shaved snatch) but I refused to partake. She has a nice round ass, is rather tall- 5'7" and perky 34B breast. I passed out of hygiene concerns and went home.

One walker avdised me the girls are still in lockup. I saw a few other mongers riding but no one posts.

NC Hunter

Chpbstrd
10-09-07, 14:36
Well, I've been a member of this forum for a while and haven't posted anything yet. And to be honest, I'm disappointed at how few people do post. The only way that we are going to maintain our sanity and keep our women employed is by sharing here the ins and outs of the game.

I'm lucky enough to work somewhat close to the "Daily Stroll" locations, so I cruise through all the time. At all different times of day.

Typically will cruise down Long/Gaston. And pick up side road that take you over towards Bessemer City Road. And then I'll swing back down then up Webb, over to Firestone and around to Main. Some days I'll see some SWs, sometimes I don't. It's by no means a guarantee. I see some LE from time to time, but from what I can tell, most are just heading to the station house on main. Very few seem to be "scoping" the area out.

Now, I did one day cruise down Crescent. That's a shady area. But saw a few cracked out WSW and a few BSWs. None of which have beenw orth stopping for.

Also, there is a neighborhood just off of that Gaston Ave Pulloff that I saw some really nasty bitches walking through there. Could have had both of them for a half and half for 100 bucks they said and I asked them if they were going to pay me in 10s or 20s and they told me fuck you and I drove off. They were pretty nasty. One had gray hair. LOL.

In any case, I've done my duty and reported here and I hope everyone else will too. Here's what I've seen over the weeks.

1 heavy set WSW was wearing overalls the day I saw her. Brown hair. Big tits. Didn't score too high on points, but at least she was clean.

1 cracked out WSW with blond scragily hair near BCH. Was wearing slutty red outfit. If she would have been clean she could have been the highest scoring SW I've seen.

1 tall skinny WSW always over on Main. Looks young in face and have seen her walkign with Black guys and white guys. But when you give her the look. They walk away. She seems too conveniently located to be legit. She is mad skinny, but doesn't really look cracked out.

Um. Shit. The list could go on and on. But I'm just putting down my credentials of being real. If anyone could help with a PM on a more reliable location, that would be great. Or even some digits of a place.

Also, what's up with the theatres around here. Any action worth talkign about? Or the strip clubs. Any BJs possible there?

Donniedo 42
12-21-07, 20:45
Hey if any of you guys see or do Candice. Tell her donnie really needs to hear from her. Sooner the better. I have a good friend looking for her but shes been a no show. So I need some more help.

Thanks guys

Gastroller
01-07-08, 02:28
On my way to Greensboro and made a quick drive to see if there was any fun to partake in in Gastonia. As soon as I got of the exit at 321 I pulled into the Exxon to get some gas. Two blondes were walking from the Days Inn to the store. We made eye contact but didn't talk at the time. After I filled up they walked back and I stopped them in the parking lot. One hopped in and we agreed on F/S for .40. Said her name was Crystal, upper 30's to low 40's, small tits but a decent looking ass. Went to her room at Days and she was ready to go but no condom. She said it was ok she would do it without. I said no I had one in the car I would go get. I had intentions of returning but it just didn't feel right then so I drove on.

Went down Airline and saw a couple of prospects but didn't stop. Saw a blonde behind the gas station just past Firehouse(?) but there was a kid with her so I'm not sure if she was working or not.

Made a cruise down Main and spotted a tall skinny girl. Said what the hell and circled back around and picked her up. Said her name was Marcy, 28 yo. I'd give her a 6, she was flat as a board front and back. But she gave a decent bbbjcim for .30.

Logisticwerks
01-07-08, 08:35
Was on the trail Sunday(wish I had seen those two Blonds) but there was ample WSW's around had a total of 6 seen in about 2 hours. Lots of mongers out though because I had trouble picking up because they were already swooped up. Finally had to decide on older local girl with her own house back in the hood a bit but I was feeling randy so I decided to partake!

Here are some pics

Ncnite Owl
02-17-08, 19:12
No posts in over a month. Has Gastonia dried up or just no action on the board? Haven't been there in a while but looking to drive through again and hope there is still some action.

Donniedo 42
02-18-08, 18:57
Lets see some of these hoes pics. I for one would love to see my old gal candice. Plastered all over this board. I know shes a hot commodity in gastonia when shes looking good. She has the longest legs and the finest puss to have and hammer. Plus she sucks a dick like no other. I've been out of the area for just about a year now and need my visual of what was and what is down there. Take care guys. And be careful out there.

SpinDoctor
02-23-08, 11:54
Made the circuit in Gastonia both Thursday and Friday afternoon. It was cool both days and rainy on Friday. Nothing. Saw one skank and I mean skank off of Firestone. She waived and I kept going. I don't think they are going to run until spring.

Spin

Net Pro
03-01-08, 23:24
Went to the old Gashouse around 2:30/3:00PM on Saturday and didn't find anything in the usual spots.

Went around a few times and finally on W. May Ave, (off of W. Airline) found Tammy heading away from Airline and eating some Cheetos and drinking a soda.
Don't like picking up hoes while eating because there are good chances of a mess in the car, but given the conditions, made an exception.

She is white, kind of short, a few extra pounds, probably mid twenties, black eyes and hair, a bit cute in the face, nice smile, good attitude. Got a flute lesson and it was good.

Checked again the usual spots on my way out of Gastonia and saw nothing else. Saw several black-and-white while there.

Having Fun Too
03-05-08, 18:10
I have made several trips to the house in the past few weeks. I have never seen it this bad. I had several contacts and only a one of them is around. On my tours I have wasted a tank of gas and several hours on each trip. Guys I know all the spots. There is a skank or two out there (Kelly, Lorretta) and that about it. Keep posting.

Later HFT

S Mayne
03-11-08, 15:11
I went a couple weeks ago and didn't have much success either, though I did see a couple SWs out there and ended up picking up one. However, it seems that the weather is getting warmer so I would like to think that a return trip would net better results. Keep us posted if you go back.

Mravcapo69
03-12-08, 10:34
Being the newbie in the area, I am still learning my way around. And being only part timer in this game, my escapade trips are very rare and limited. I’ve been studying the local forums, and drought seems not to be only rain related. So, let me add another one of those "drought" stories, confirming everyone else’s unsuccessful experiences. Anyhow, Sunday night, bit after 2:00AM. I had a chance to cruise some of the area mention in this forum. Went up on 321 from Hudson all the way to CVE. Not a soul out there. I admit, night was bit chilly, but still I thought it may be at least someone besides me out there. Even "pigs on the wings" (love Pink Floyd) were not flying out there. Turned around at CVE and headed south toward Main. Drove along the Main. Leather and Lace seamed still to be pretty busy. Lot of cars in front of it. Never went there yet, but decided to leave that for some other time. Came out of Main down from Dalton on Franklin. On the corner there was this skinny brunette WSW, late 20’s to early 30’s. Sorry I am a bad judge of age, unless they look like they just left high school, or join the retirement club. She was with two white guys. They were all walking up and down Franklin, and looked to be much higher of the ground then most of us. I’ve seen her sometimes in the day time in that area. She gave me the look and waive, but I decided to pass. My God, she looked like AIDS on legs. Some other posters were nicer in choice of terms, such as skank. Just being there, standing on the light, waiting for the green, I was afraid of catching something if the wind blew in my direction. Crossed Franklin and went down the few streets on south side of Franklin. Sorry, I didn’t keep track of the street names. Seen a white girl walking with a big black dude. Not sure if she was working or just walking from one house to the other. One more couple like that, just both black. Considering the area, time and everything else, I thought they both may have been working with their "body guards" but in my opinion, neither were worth a Big Mac. Besides, approaching the, while they were with the body guard, in my opinion, out of the question. Couple streets deeper in the hood, a group of loud young black guys were all over the street. Not a comfortable feeling for a white boy in that neighborhood haha. Anyway, I went by without any problems, and decided to leave. So, all in all, either it was the wrong time, or day, or weather, or whatever. I wasn’t impressed enough to retrace my steps any time soon. Hopefully spring will bloom some more choices.

S Mayne
03-12-08, 18:11
Thanks for the report. I've heard that action has been down lately, but I wouldn't give up on it just yet. I just saw a bee for the first time today in months, a sure sign that its about to get warmer. The two days I went, the first day it was bitterly cold and I didn't find anything at all. The second day it was considerably warmer and I was able to locate a few prospects. I'd anticipate action to pick up a little bit in the coming weeks.

Mravcapo69
03-14-08, 10:03
Thanks for the report. I've heard that action has been down lately, but I wouldn't give up on it just yet. I just saw a bee for the first time today in months, a sure sign that its about to get warmer. The two days I went, the first day it was bitterly cold and I didn't find anything at all. The second day it was considerably warmer and I was able to locate a few prospects. I'd anticipate action to pick up a little bit in the coming weeks.Thanks man. I will wait till gets little warmer, and than check it out again.

Deo Dar
03-26-08, 12:22
I hope you are getting a lot to look at lately. REcent sightings: Ozark near the shell station and modena, and myrtle school road near Walmart. All that just yesterday.

Frederickboy
03-28-08, 20:26
Drove through Gashouse today and hooked up the Trister on Franklin, a cute 28 year old WSW, a 5 to 7 depending on your scale. Talked a mile a minute, and she said she wasn't crack out, but shit she talked fast and a lot. So, Gashouse is still alive!!

Gastonian
03-29-08, 00:29
Spring has sprung in the Gashouse. I think the local jailhouse rock crowd was all released at once. Did a 30 minute drive through and saw at least 15 very liberal girls looking for some assistance. I knew 85% of them, the other 15% were pleasant surprises. Black and whites and grayshirts all out as well, but come on folks, you all should be smarter than them. As usual, gashouse pricing is very reasonable, mostly white girls but doesn't matter when it comes to what's important. Older areas that were talked about on the forum are not the places for action, the offshoot areas are where the hoes are. Have fun and be careful !

Having Fun Too
03-29-08, 05:13
I too was in the Gas-House but see as any as The Gastonian but did see a couple of new faces. One young lookig red head who is 23 walking with BF that I had to sample. I made good choice. Hey Gastonian PMs with the new places.
Thanks HFT

TallBlondGuy66
03-30-08, 10:02
I'm pretty new at this game, and not exactly sure about where the best areas are to look for adventure. I thought I was completely out of touch until I read that it is not just me.- it really HAS been dry out there for awhile!

Very encouraging to read about sightings of young Redheads (My personal favorite! ) and a whole flock more. Aside from Airline, Ozark, and the Main St area, could someone give me some tips on other prime areas? I would certainly appreciate the help, and I am sure that my wasted driving in the wrong places is contributing to Global Warming.

Thanks for any advice!

Donniedo 42
04-10-08, 16:40
To all you guys out there both candice and April have h. I. V and are not taking care of themselves. I know this to be true and they contracted from aprils boyfriend. A guy named philip. He has full blown aids. So if youve been with either of them since October of 2007 you better get checked. I know this cause I was candices fiance from 2005 to March of 2007. And I'm still very close to her family and they have confirmed it. So please get checked and report them to not only save your life but theres too.

Thanks,

Donnie

Deo Dar
04-11-08, 02:35
Let a woman in the car near Modena. Drove around the block and didn't like her so I told her I d drop her off at same spot, this was about 2 mins later. She got pretty violent (I found a spot where she could throw her tantrum without getting too much attention) to make a story short, she kickedand screamed, yelled, broke my wiper control, broke off my windshield wiper, and kicked enough to cause damage but none done. I m reconsidering after this. It was a really close call.

Queen City Guy
04-11-08, 16:44
Deo, this is what someone told me.....
Keep a few green papers in your pocket. When you pick them up start right off saying that you're in a hurry but wanted to meet them, will they be around later, and does she have any digits etc. She will of course want instant gratification and by then you've sized her up. If it's a 'no-go' tell her that you really REALLY need to get on to work, appointment etc and offer her a couple bucks for her trouble but you'll catch her next time through, maybe even in a couple hours later if she promises to be out (of course you don't have any intention of coming back and if you did she wouldn't be there).
I imagine that if you had handled it that way things would have turned out different.
You take someone's time and give them nothing in return and its bound to PO them, especially if chemicals are involved.
I 100% promise that they won't turn down 5 for nothing and that's cheap considering what the damage could be.

I generally talk to some one a few seconds before I unlock the door just to see if they're high or spaced-out. I always ask them if they have anything illegal on them before they get in as well, especially if they're carrying big bags. (Just what I need, having my car impounded because she had some stuff on her that she dropped in the floor when you get pulled...now how am I gonna explain that?!).

Ycatynot
04-11-08, 18:55
Deo, this is what someone told me.

Keep a few green papers in your pocket. When you pick them up start right off saying that you're in a hurry but wanted to meet them, will they be around later, and does she have any digits etc. She will of course want instant gratification and by then you've sized her up. If it's a 'no-go' tell her that you really REALLY need to get on to work, appointment etc and offer her a couple bucks for her trouble but you'll catch her next time through, maybe even in a couple hours later if she promises to be out (of course you don't have any intention of coming back and if you did she wouldn't be there).

I imagine that if you had handled it that way things would have turned out different.
You take someone's time and give them nothing in return and its bound to PO them, especially if chemicals are involved.

I 100% promise that they won't turn down 5 for nothing and that's cheap considering what the damage could be.

I generally talk to some one a few seconds before I unlock the door just to see if they're high or spaced-out. I always ask them if they have anything illegal on them before they get in as well, especially if they're carrying big bags. (Just what I need, having my car impounded because she had some stuff on her that she dropped in the floor when you get pulled...now how am I gonna explain that?!).That is cheap enough to avoid much more serious problems

Chpbstrd
05-28-08, 19:36
Deo, this is what someone told me.

I generally talk to some one a few seconds before I unlock the door just to see if they're high or spaced-out. I always ask them if they have anything illegal on them before they get in as well, especially if they're carrying big bags. (Just what I need, having my car impounded because she had some stuff on her that she dropped in the floor when you get pulled...now how am I gonna explain that?!).

This is the best advice I've ever read and will implement each and every step into my daily routines.

Thanks!

Donniedo 42
06-10-08, 00:54
I'm guessing you guys have lost all your toys. Bummer. I know for sure that my ex. Candice is working out of the green shack off airline. But remember shes infected with h. I. V and not being safe but all in all when she was healthy I know that she was extremely a hottie and very very good at everything. God how I miss her.

Chef Jeff100
09-16-08, 13:56
Im getting a bit concerned with the lack of actionin Gastonia. I was down that way in Dec of '07 souting the area for a relocation from the north and saw some pretty nice action down there. Has it all dried upor is noone reporting lately?

TallBlondGuy66
09-19-08, 23:56
I understand that you 'veterans' are suspicious of us 'Newbies. '

But it sure is hard to figure this all out. I am really concerned about all of the LE and the stings and such.

Does anyone know anything about a dream I've had a couple of times this week? This medium-length blond hair gal. Big tattoo on her neck. Fairly tall and well-built.

I've dreamt about her three times in the last week, always within a couple of blocks of Airline.

Can anyone tell me if my dream is worth having?

Or anything else about this town?

Thanks for any help!

T

Zuma Dude
09-20-08, 09:57
I understand that you 'veterans' are suspicious of us 'Newbies. '

But it sure is hard to figure this all out. I am really concerned about all of the LE and the stings and such.

Does anyone know anything about a dream I've had a couple of times this week? This medium-length blond hair gal. Big tattoo on her neck. Fairly tall and well-built.

I've dreamt about her three times in the last week, always within a couple of blocks of Airline.

Can anyone tell me if my dream is worth having?

Or anything else about this town?

Thanks for any help!

TI've had that same dream at least a dozen times over the past couple years, always with a happy ending.

NC Transplant
11-16-08, 00:07
Found a WSW on Bessimer City & Brown Street. She looked sort of young, but she said she was 26. Small and petite, perhaps a 7 on skills and 7 on looks. BBBJCIM for a Jackson. There was another one out too in the same area. There used to be on I used to find one Brown street in the same general area that had excellent French skills, but I have not seen her in a while. You would think with the economy the way it is, the HOES would be everywhere?
Be careful and safe
Transplant

Donniedo 42
11-22-08, 01:18
Tell her to get her ass home to her momma's so I can get intouch with her.

Clt Funguy
11-29-08, 19:19
I usually play around in Charlotte but had a chance to drive around Gashouse Friday evening and there was nothing. Not even a maybe. It was so dry, I thought I was in Nevada. I drove up and back Bess Hwy a couple time but got tired of dodging the construction barrells so headed over to High and Fire but nothing there either. Was I in the wrong place or the right place at the wrong time? Any info would be great. I would like to try again in a couple weeks, which is the next time I will be in Gaston County.

Happy Hunting!

Ncnite Owl
12-01-08, 10:18
I usually play around in Charlotte but had a chance to drive around Gashouse Friday evening and there was nothing. Not even a maybe. It was so dry, I thought I was in Nevada. I drove up and back Bess Hwy a couple time but got tired of dodging the construction barrells so headed over to High and Fire but nothing there either. Was I in the wrong place or the right place at the wrong time? Any info would be great. I would like to try again in a couple weeks, which is the next time I will be in Gaston County.

Happy Hunting!

I moved to Charlotte in early 2007 and found out about Gastonia from this board. For most of 2007 it was great but really dried up starting last winter and didn't seem to come back. Granted it is months between visits but I used to never have a problem someone if I checked out the Airline/Ransom/Firestone areas along with Franklin/Main and sidestreets. Last couple of times nothing!

Would love to know if the ladies have moved or if LE has just cracked down so much Gashouse is gone as a preferred monger location. Posts would be great so all could share but would welcome PMs from other seniors on this.

Hecooks
12-02-08, 17:26
SW are on S Marietta and S York Rd after dark a few work during the day time but not many. S York Rd. from the 1500 block to Crowders Creek Rd watch for LE if your drinking on S York Rd.

NC Transplant
12-06-08, 03:49
Did the cruise though gastown tonight about midnight. Dreamed about a WSW named Robin. Tried the BBBJ for a jackson but decided on 1/2 & 1/2 at a local Notel for an additional donation. She really looked great for a SW. She has a very nice ass and perky tits. Not bad to look at in the face either with her dirty blond hair cut short. She told me she was 39.

She look really good and not all strung out like most you find on the street. It is a shame her rushed service didn't match her looks. I would give her a 9 for looks on a SW scale, but maybe a 3 for service. She looked good enough that you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen in public with her.

Be safe, careful and warm out there.
Transplant

Donniedo 42
12-12-08, 01:13
If yall see candice out and about remember that shes positive. And tell her to get her butt back home. Like I said just a reminder guys. I've been in touch with her some and she says shes not but it don't go away.

Good luck and stay safe.

Hecooks
12-16-08, 13:59
The warmer weather has SWs moving around Couple younger mjd 20s SW on Oceola near Marrieta Sunday afternoon.

Dawn on S Marrieta St as usual.

TallBlondGuy66
12-16-08, 19:08
Back in mid-November, I had a dream about a gal I saw out on Ozark Ave, by the Industrial suppy place. Fairly attractive and looked to be well-built. Said her name was Melissa.

In my dream I wished that I was a better used-car trader, because it ended up costing me nearly two Jacksons to go back to her place for a BBBJCIM. She did get naked and put on a nice show however. Technique was fair.

Wonder why my dreams are more expensive than some other dreams that I read about here? I am a good-looking, nice dude. Oh well!

Akeman0866
12-17-08, 03:30
Back in mid-November, I had a dream about a gal I saw out on Ozark Ave, by the Industrial supply place. Fairly attractive and looked to be well-built. Said her name was Melissa.

In my dream I wished that I was a better used-car trader, because it ended up costing me nearly two Jacksons to go back to her place for a BBBJCIM. She did get naked and put on a nice show however. Technique was fair.

Wonder why my dreams are more expensive than some other dreams that I read about here? I am a good-looking, nice dude. Oh well!

During Dream sequences our minds aren't thinking at all versus an actual encounter. At least we all can learn a lesson while in the Dream mode.
Best of Luck, Ake

Hecooks
12-28-08, 01:12
Saw Dawn near S Mareitta and Dixon Cir. Nice bbj 20 has lost her phone but still available

Ddennistract
01-01-09, 07:19
Checked Gastonia out tuesday night.Dead except for wsw on main.About a 4 in looks.Didnt share dreams with her.A littler heavier than my liking.

ScreamingSheep
01-21-09, 13:59
Had a meeting in Gaffney, and decided to pass through the stroll on the way back. No action on the southend, so took a 2nd trip through the Main/Airline route and saw a few. Candice aka Candy was out. Was pretty sure she was the one that was reported as positive, but couldn't remember. Was in my work truck and didn't have a cover for anything, so I didn't take a chance and passed. Gave her a 5 and put her back out, she gave me the digits for a later time, if anyone needs them. Came home and found the post about her, so I'm glad I passed. She cut her hair by the way, up above the shoulders.
Saw another WSW, red head also, strolling down Airline, and a BSW on the back road that runs parallel. More than I have seen in Gashouse in awhile. Really enjoyed it down there say about 6 years ago.

Hecooks
01-25-09, 08:53
Saw Rose walking S. Marietta St. Saturday. She has great looking hair but has been rode hard and put up wet to many times. I been told by other sw she was arrested recently with male friends for robbing a monger and beating him. I don't know for sure that this is the truth but I have always been able to trust where my info came from in the past.

Be careful!

Hecooks
01-28-09, 16:32
Dawn last night near Dixon Circle and S Marietta just after dark. Stephanie walking Oceola same time.

Stud2
02-03-09, 10:37
I visit a few of the areas video houses a few weeks ago. I was lucky or had good timing because I ended up going back to a hotel with a couple and the guy let me bang his wife good. He just wanted to watch her in action, it was great. On the way out I ran into another couple with an even sexier wife they had just left the video house and I remember seeing them there. The guy spoke to me and said his wife was wanting to get with me while at the video store. So I did what any man would do and we had a blast! Just watch these couples and you will have luck if they want to play.

Having Fun Too
02-03-09, 19:22
Dateline 2/2/09. 1st I pass Candance on Airline near Firestone. Nothing on Bessemer City or Cressent over on Main there was one skank. On John St (off 321 South) I pass a tall redhead whom I did not know. Then off Marretta I saw Dawn standing in her yard she waved but she look like she needed somethng so I passed.

Later HFT

Hecooks
02-06-09, 03:01
Ran into Summer Near Hudson and S Marietta BBBJ with no rush.

TallBlondGuy66
02-15-09, 09:34
Met Billie behind KW on airline a few weeks back. I dreamt it was a pretty good BBBJC. She was on something though and really hyper.

Hecooks
02-21-09, 07:58
Tracy and Rose near the Apartment when in was warm yesterday afternoon.

Whorefucker
02-24-09, 21:09
Checked out Airline and Marietta. A pair of LEO’s sitting around on Airline. Nothing.

Hecooks
03-05-09, 21:03
Donna sw near S Marrieta & Pine street BBBJ ok says 49 doesn't lookit small boobs but nice 20

Hecooks
03-10-09, 11:36
SW S Marietta and Dixon Circle 10:30 am Started asking for tips before done but bbbj was good.

Donniedo 42
03-14-09, 12:07
Well guys is been awhile since I've written. Been out of commision lately. And I'm sure glad yall are watching out. Yes Candice is positive. Its been awhile since I've heard from her or her family but if yall know whats good for you, you will stay away from her and yes shes cut her hair. She last told me some guy was gonna put her in rehab, but she had to cut her hair before to get all the demons out of her. LOL. Good hunting out there and be careful.

Jb Life
04-03-09, 13:17
Greetings Gas-house brothers,

I live in the west Charlotte area and have just started mongering it and decided after striking out here to take the short trip to your fair city. After RTFF, which is unbelievably descriptive and helpful I knew where and what to do so thank all of you regulars for that. I arrived in town at 9:30 on a Thursday planning on looking around for a good long while unless something caught my eye and then making my move. Started on Airline and saw nothing but did had Uncle following me down Brown so I pulled onto a side street then just kept going. Have to give credit to the ladies of the city cause it wasn't the best night to be working raining off and on but the couple of ones that I saw hung in there. The first one that caught my eye was walking a stretch of Airline she looked very young, was blonde and the more I think about it the more I wish I had given her a lift. But there was a traffic stop that requires seriously 4-6 cops to hang around so I bugged out. I can't remember the streets but I could see leather & lace when I was driving in and could see her. I turned my attentions to S Marietta where I saw a brunette WSW in brown pants walking towards the gas station. Once again I should have stopped for her but just wasn't comfortable with the situation finally around midnight I picked up a older WSW with black hair and a yellow streak in the front named Tracie. She was probably in her 40s but for. 25 was well worth the in car action although if I could do it all over again I'd grab the blonde in a second.

I will definitely return to Gastonia and look for her and hopefully the weather will cooperate for a enjoyable evening for all.

Gastonian
04-16-09, 23:54
I actually saw Asia at her house a couple of weeks ago, in front of her house her family had set up a car wash benefit for someone in need. She's about 5 months pregnant, I met her girlfriend who is pretty hot, sat down while my car was getting washed and talked to her family for a bit. Looks like she tried to make a trip to Wally World an interesting one for the gentleman in this article, but someone did not take kindly to it.

If you will recall, Asia is the girl who had the little dog (aka Toto) with her most of the time she was walking. She actually isn't nearly as active as in the past.

By the way, I held Toto for a bit while her girlfriend was washing my car.

Only in the Gashouse.

Be careful out there.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/sex_32632___article.html/having_mart.html

Brogden
04-17-09, 21:25
83 years old and still mongering! My new hero! Uncle Leo should have given him some kind of award instead of arresting him! Cheers to him and for Asia who obviously doesn't do age discrimination.

Hecooks
04-19-09, 17:11
Ran into Dawn Friday night says she is in Charlotte since her house burned.

She has put on some weight since I last saw her. And is looking better.

Hecooks
04-19-09, 17:15
On Osceola near the Apts. I was busy but called a friend he picked up both Dark headed one Nicki he said not the best bj he has ever had. Said the young blond was a great fuck 20 each,

Jb Life
04-23-09, 21:46
Decided to head back to Gastonia for some surf and turf on a Wednesday night and got quite the catch. I did the normal drives first just on the surface and saw a lot of other brothers out looking for action too, espicially around Marrietta, unfortunatley I only saw one WSW in that neighborhood and was to chicken to pick her up mostly because I saw how many others were driving by, don't get me wrong she was probably a 6 on the SW scale but I just didn't want to do it at such a high traffic time in the zone. So I went digging off of Airline and was just crusing the back streets basically lost when I see a truck or SUV pull off and leave this girl standing under a street light and shes got a dog hanging around her. I wasn't sure if she was walking the dog or what so I turned around to investigate and sure enough she was working. I was so glad I held out because I would say she was a 8 on the SW scale name is Amy. We went to a place she knows and got high quality service for .3 and digits. Will definetly return and would reccomend her to anyone who can find her.

Having Fun Too
04-27-09, 00:02
She can be found on CL. If you search my post you can also find her listed here as Robin. Now she has change her name and up her rates from .40 to $$ in this recession. Go figure.

Later HFT

Gastonian
04-27-09, 00:43
I know off and on there are posts complaining that there does not seem to be action in Gastonia, and I agree that sometimes it's a little harder to find than in the past, especially if you are from out of town and don't know the lay of the land. But come rain or shine, winter or summer, the girls are still looking for what these girls are always looking for.

I don't partake nearly as much in the past, but still keep up with the girls and what's going on, almost always have digits but some of the girls are very low-key and aren't into their digits being shared except with discretion.

Just wanted to share a little info. There is definitely activity off of S. Marietta lately, as well as some of the side roads off there, and if you go to the other side of 321 to the areas the girls like to visit to get their drug of choice, they are there as well. I saw Dawn today, who is going back and forth between Charlotte and Gastonia, and I have to admit I did partake. She's 31 or so, reddish hair, does not wave anyone down, seems like a pretty nice girl or has been to me. She does the CVE thing occasionally, especially the couples room, loves girls, etc. Gives pretty decent service too.

Later on, saw her walking and hanging out close to Garrison and Marietta with Faith, and a girl named Amber who I haven't been with (yet). Also still some activity going on around Tracy's apartment still. And Heather has been in the area quite a bit lately also, but she is really going downhill. Well there's 2 Heathers around town, but both of them are going downhill.

Quite a bit of activity in some of the more traditional areas also, up off Airline, and heading over towards B.C. road via Brown Street.

One of the sisters out there working has had an issue recently, if you've been with either of them bareback PM me and I'll tell you about it.

Saw Melissa a few weeks back and just chatted, didn't do anything but drop her off at her trailer - this is Melissa with the tatoo on her neck. She offered to re-introduce me to her daughter who is of legal age, I knew her a few years back and I could tell she was going to grow up to be available for, well you know.

Misty (there are a number of Misty's), is back with her boyfriend in Charlotte for the time being. Summer is mostly in Charlotte but comes to Gastonia occasionally, her Mom is still here. Mother and Daughter - yes, that's yet another story.

Convenience stores seem to attract the girls for a variety of reasons, so keep your eyes open when filling up your tank or grabbing a bottle of water.

I live and work close to most of the zones in Gastonia, and drive to and from them everyday and usually take a quick pass through on the sidestreets where they often hang out. Most days I see a minimum of 10 girls out there at one time or another, and other than doing a quick side trip I'm not really trying.

One other piece of advice about Gastonia girls. More so than any place I have ever lived in, and I've lived all over, a girl in Gastonia is more likely to be ameniable to getting some assistance and showing her appreciation in return than anyplace else I have ever lived. There are many, many girls in town who are available if you have the gift of gab, they will not be obviously walking, or will maybe twice a year to get their drug of choice. For those of you who know me personally, I'm not a Tom Cruise look-a-like by any means, but if you treat a Gashouse girl nicely, it's amazing what they will do for you, especially if you are a generous guy.

I've hooked up and arranged playin' for payin' with a cashier from a convenience store, a girl who was at a pawn shop pawning her computer (that is quite a story eh fireicy?), several aol and yahoo and spacebook girls,
several couples, several notable finds with girls just over the legal limit, some waitresses, etc. Most of these girls do not walk the streets, and only a few turn into someone I can share too much info about other than with very close friends, most of them will do 3-somes and more, but they are not hard core girls looking all the time.

I know a few of the other Gastonia guys who would probably agree with my assesment, maybe we should get together and offer a guided tour some day.

By the way, if anyone else knows the Kelly who drives the Honda, who used to live in the Gashouse a few years back and moved to Charlotte - she's back again, about 23-24 y.o, slender and very very cute, let's change some intel on her between us. I've got her digits - actually I pay for her voicemail so I know her digits.

A couple other interesting fun facts about the Gashouse, from my experience and asking the girls questions -

About 85-90% of the activity is the guy getting a quick BJ. Most of it involves finding a spot, but that's not my style. There are definitely several cheapie hotel alternatives that are very cheap compared to having Gastonia's finest pull up behind your car. About 20% of the girls will do the Big Gulp willingly without being pressured to do so.

No surprise to anyone at all, but 90% of the girls are using the contribution for, well you know.

100% of the Gastonia girls will do activities without protection. Buyer beware, and you may think you know a girl who will require it, but when pressed 100% will.

About 15% will allow back door action.

Gastonia is a interesting town, to be sure.

Having Fun Too
04-27-09, 07:01
She can be found on CL. If you search my post you can also find her listed here as Robin. Now she has change her name and up her rates from .40 to $$ in this recession. Go figure.

Later HFT

Greensboro Post

Member #6056
05-10-09, 21:39
Anyone know if the Candice listing on CL is the same as the Candice in the Gashouse that is positive?

The CL listing is for Charlotte, but...

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ers/1164297615.html

InOut

Nobsdave
05-11-09, 00:19
Anyone know if the Candice listing on CL is the same as the Candice in the Gashouse that is positive?

InOutIf Candice is positive then can someone grab a PIX of here from your Camera phone?

Thanks

Queen City Guy
05-11-09, 16:15
I don't think that's the same one.

Whorefucker
05-12-09, 02:10
Recently, just missed out on a cute blonde on 321 & Airline, she hopped into a Lexus while I was turning around. Got inspired to check out Airline and found nothing. Marietta was dead too. Luck changed near the old Firestone plant. Ran into a mid 20's sweetie named Lilly and went back to my party palace. Tried to get her digits but she didn't have a phone.

Treat her right and she'll be good to you.

ScreamingSheep
05-12-09, 18:18

InOut
Not even close.

Gastonian
05-23-09, 10:55
For those trusted members, PM me if you'd like to see some pics of some of Gastonia's finest girls, especially if you have any pics of them to share.

Donniedo 42
05-29-09, 11:51
Candice is positive but thats not the same gal. My old girl is about 5, 8 and light dirty brown hair. Shes from Lincolnton and she has a Tattoo on her left shoulder of 3 angels. Shes 27 and cute as a button when not all picked up. Shes in jail now For drugs and prostitution, she will be there for awhile.

Later guys,

Donnie

ScreamingSheep
05-30-09, 22:57
Well, I thought with all the trouble in Charlotte, I would take a trip to Gastonia. I really thought I was on to something. Gfriend was out of town, so I got a room hoping to score a few of the locals. Caught Melissa early, she recommended the notel, which ended up not being what I wanted, but whatever. I really wanted to find a place that might have a few staying there. Didn't see any of that where I was. But, I think I have a better idea for next time. Anyway, glad I grabbed Melissa because it was a little more hit and miss than I thought it would be. Have a few more details for members with quality posts. Here's a couple of pics of Melissa for your pleasure.

Member #4358
06-02-09, 17:18
Went to a couple of spots listed on the site today, to see if I could find any action. Met a WSW named Heather. She said she was from Boston, and kinda fit the bill with her accent. She was cute girl, slim w/ brown hair and green eyes. She was walking down Highland from Airline. If you want details PM me. Also saw really cute girl outside of a gas station, but LE was parked and she looked like she was trying to get out of there.

Mdcraig
06-20-09, 13:07
I've seen this girl on airline a few times, but have not had a chance to stop. Thin, white, long brown hair, obligatory tramp stamp tat on the back. Thing is she ALWAYS with a large scary looking guy. So have been reluctant to pull over in case I'm wrong.

ScreamingSheep
06-21-09, 02:06
Had a free day, man it was hot out today too, so decided to hit Gastonia again. Rolled in around 2pm after checking out a lead in Charlotte. Found 2 right away walking together on Airline. Stopped and a wide open thing that calls herself "Twister" jumps in. Kind of had my eyes set on the other, since she was dark haired, but she had started to another car before I could switch up. Knew I could set up for later though. So me and "Twister" head to the notel. Both halves for my usual .3 and wave the .1 tip so you get better service. A little chatty, noisy, jittery, whatever. I'm sure its the medication she's on. Pretty good bj, followed by cowgirl and then finish mish. No real problems, took her time. Hands all over the radio on the way back. Dropped off a little deeper down in the neighborhood.
Caught up to her friend Misty about an hour later. Sorry, no pics of her, a little camera shy. Same deal, a little quick to bail on the first half, jumped into doggy and after quite awhile, rolled her over and finished mish. Just before, pulled out, unwrapped and shot it across her stomach. That will teach her to come up early. Cut the tip in half too.
Dropped her back out and went back to rest awhile. Well, all the action in my room of course attracted some attention. Candice is out of jail. Talked with her awhile and was not going to partake at all, but decided a nice cbj would be O.K. I remember her being pretty good at it. She denies everything that Donnie says here, but I'm not going to get in the middle of any of that. But I always wrap up with all the girls, so no matter. But, I did get a pic for whoever wanted it. Her hair is coming back, and she has a little of her jail weight on.
Left for awhile, had to head back to Concord to take care of a few things, then returned to see what the darkness brought. Found out 1 thing, if you see a good one, you better slam on the brakes and stop in the middle of the road because you will miss them if you try to go turn around. I missed what appeared to be a good one on the far end of Airline. First pass, was back in the neighborhood and I couldn't tell if she was working or not. Long curly brown hair, clean looking, had on a short skirt, think blue jean. By the time I saw her sitting on the step of the building at the corner of airline and walnut, and got turned around, she was gone.
Headed to the south end and passed one on S. Marietta, did an immediate u-turn and watched her get into a black honda. Short hair, brown, had on a striped shirt. Missed again.
Went back to the other end, saw "Twister" with another older girl. A little too used up. Saw Candice and a dirty looking spinner who had been with her earlier. Too dirty looking. Their handler was hanging closer for some reason too. One big WSW over that way too.
Went back to the far end, and found Red over there. Have never tried her, but have had others tell me I needed to experience her. She's older, but a little spinner body. Short blonde hair. Went back and usual deal. I had heard she loves having her legs pinned back. And she does. Good bj too, slow and takes most of it in. It was something to do. She wont do cowgirl, so that is a downside.
Anyway, heres a couple of pics, Twister, Candice, and Red.

Having Fun Too
06-21-09, 23:18
I too was in the house on Saturday. Sound like Sheep and I was carpooling I also came in town around 2. I saw all the girl that Sheep saw plus a few more. I saw Candice,Sanja,Ugly Kelly,3 Reds,and also I saw Cindy on Firestone, and Amy on May. But I pass on all and pick up Lei Lei. Soon as I pick her up I remember why I do not pick her up. She tries to work you. I need a beer I need cigarettes I need food. I said no for a hundred times. Then we arrive at the room and soon wish I had not pick her up and just when I was about to take her ass back she calm down. Settle on a rate and really enjoy ourself.This girl was very horny she wanted me everywhere but my dick could not be in all holes at the same time and my arm was too short for the reach around. All this was for 3 dimes, then I decided that she was a very good girl that I got her all she had ask for earlier. Then she stayed the night and did not once want any meds. I drop her off at her house on sunday, and then found one of my ATF at the gas pump at KW on Airline. It was Kelly F(LE daughter) I told her to come to my room for some fun. She came and fun was had by all for 6 dimes. She ask me if I want her to pick up Amanda and bring her back but I had to pass.

Later HFT

Guys how about a Gastonia ATF list. Here is mine.

Best BJ--------------1a Candice 1b Kelly F 1c Angela from Franks House.

Best GFE-------------N/A not my thing

Best 2 Girl------------Kylie and Heather

Best Anal-------------Maria(Toto owner)

Best lay--------------Kelly F

Best All Around-------Wendy

Best Milf------------Melissa

DbrownHornet
06-22-09, 16:24
I passed through the Gas House Friday and boy was it hot. The police were all over the area between Gaston and Franklin Blvd. The weather was hot and sticky, so I kept the AC on and windows up. However, in between all of the drama I picked up Twista (short, blond) off Gaston. I didn’t recognize her at first because of the prison weight she put on after being locked up for 8 months. We exchanged memories and it was off for a flute lesson. My spot was busy, so I end up with flute lesson while driving. She has put on some weight, mostly breast meat so it’s all good.

Kheldar
06-23-09, 10:17
I had a dream that I saw Red on Trenton. I had seen her before and while not the hottest thing on the planet, she sure shows enthusiasm.

Went to the notel and did our thing .40 for the show.

Gastonian
06-24-09, 19:56
Wow, all sorts of reports about the Gashouse all of a sudden ! There has been action all along, just not many reports.

There is a lot of activity right now - there is ALWAYS activity, but sometimes it is more discreet than an out-of-towner can get to easily.

I like Having Fun Two's list, and my personal list wouldn't be too different than his.

Slender Kelly, LE's daughter, is an interesting girl. I've actually taken her out and done drinks etc. at times, she's a very pretty girl, on the hyper side, but gives good service and is always friendly and very accomodating.

I've seen most all the girls out and about that others have reported on in the last few days, Cindy and Amy, Candace and Asia, good looking Kelly and old Kelly, Melissa not long ago, 3-4 girls off Marietta and also on the other side of 321 and down 321. Misty is out and about, leaves me about 3 voicemails per day LOL. The girls in the apartment a block or two off of Marietta are still at it. Twista as well as the girls off B.C. road and Brown, so many names it's hard to remember them all sometimes ! Lisa the maid who never ever walks and lives a ways away - that's hard to set up people with her, she's very part time and needs a ride with someone her family knows to get away (which is me and one other monger which I won't name). A big girl I know who never ever has walked, is getting out in a few days, the state has been kind enough to provide her with room and board the last 6 months or so - again she is only available through certain channels. I am very bad with names, but the very skinny blonde who hangs out on Airline is out and about off and on as well. Oh yes, and I almost forgot Ginger, not a SW but nonetheless quite available. And almost forgot Amanda. And I think Having Fun Two mentioned as a favorite the other girl who used to hang out at Frank's - I had a 3-some with her and Ginger just a few weeks back.

My goodness, what else - certain convenience stores in town are often teeming with very friendly girls passing in and out of the stores, and to the parking lot and some of them seem to need a ride from time to time.

I recently ran into a girl who used to dance at L & L a couple of years back, both in the Gashouse and in Charlotte. Ran into her at a local pub, went out for drinks a time or two, and had a weekend to not ever be forgotten last weekend - some of it good, some not so good, but interesting to say the least.

Gastonia - the friendliest city on the planet, well at least the female half is. Many girls have the right attitude, even if they have never done anything or rarely have - it's all good here in the Gashouse.

Happy Hunting !

TallBlondGuy66
06-28-09, 09:03
A couple of Sundays ago, I had a dream that behind the KW on Gaston I saw a couple of older gals looking like they might be working.

One was rather large for me, but her friend was pretty well-built, with a nice smile. By the time I turned around the larger gal had walked away, but I dreamt that I took the other girl back to her place for some pretty good half and half. Told me her name was Lois, and her friend was Tabitha. Lois has darker hair with a gray section on the front, and it was kind of a turn-on to have a flute lesson from an MILF. Very friendly as well.

ScreamingSheep
07-04-09, 09:04
Made a trip Thursday, and was disappointed overall at the activity. Got some advise a little late, thanks anyway HFT, will use next time. Rolled in about 3pm and made the rounds. Ran into the other Misty, not the one I got last time. Tall, black hair, mid 30ish. She's now 2-3 months pregnant and still out and living like a rock star. Went back for both halves, and she threw .2 out as the price. Bargain day in Gastonia. I went ahead and dangled another .1 for the tip just to insure service. Oh, and it cost me some change from the console for a Sundrop from the machine. Good enough service, even got some Cowgirl out of her. Finished off mish. Talked about services and she said greek was available for .4. Even a dirty little Greek reverse cowgirl. Had that on my mind the rest of the day, but never saw her again.
In the 5-6pm time, I saw nothing. Made several trips, went around the southern track, nothing. Had to tend to some things at home, so off for awhile.
Returned around 8:30 and hit the track again. Had that cowgirl on my mind, so passed a few that I probably wouldn't have picked up anyway. Saw Candice on Airline. Saw an older WSW spinner, blonde hair on the other end there at the May st. Still nothing on the southern end.
Made a few more loops, got followed by Leo for a few turns, but no problems at one point. I have a pretty good out, but didn't have to use it.
Finally figured I should take what I could get and found Dee on the upper end of Airline. I just think I know her by another name. Just can't place her. Good service, likes her legs pulled back, seemed to enjoy the fun. Dropped her out down where Amy lives. If anyone knows her by another name from the pic, let me know.
Anyway, here are Misty and Dee.

Gastonian
07-09-09, 21:53
I feel so much safer now that these girls are off the street for a short time.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/prostitution-35850-charged-gastonia.html

Jt Lancer
07-10-09, 11:39

Well, its not like Gastonia has violent crime rates that are twice as high as the national average....

Er, wait, YES IT DOES!

Well, that makes sense then, for the poh-lice to focus on non-crimes (vices) instead of focusing on crimes with VICTIMS (assaults, robberies, rapes, thefts).

Gastonia taxpayers must be proud.

Hungry Clif
07-10-09, 12:50

LOL, after looking at some of the photos of these hos, I think we ALL should feel safer without encountering them!

Clif

Shelby Shane
07-18-09, 04:11
I had a dream tonight about going to the Gashouse to look for some new friends. I dreamed that there was 2 WSW on the Air st near Bw, one about a 7, shoulder length sandy blonde hair walking with a 6 or so with dark hair. I tried to circle in for the attack but leo was a very busy guy and wouldn't leave me alone long enough.

I went to L&L for awhile to let things die down a bit and ended up at the pay and poke on the hill with a entertainer named amy. Spent a few hours exploring everywhere (free LOL), dropped her off, got digits and made another lap before heading home. About 330. Completely barren. Maybe even the SW's have a bedtime.

Oh well, it was a good dream anyway.

ScreamingSheep
07-19-09, 11:20
Well, I had no intention of coming to Gastonia, or mongering at all Saturday. Was out in Charlotte running some errands, and decided to ride through my favorite stroll that all of a sudden has much more traffic than usual thanks to a recent post. Saw 1 that interested me, but traffic patterns and stop lights prevented me from picking her. By this time, I was in the mood. Checked some other spots in Charlotte with nothing that caught me eye. So I took off for Gastonia.
With no intentions of doing any dreaming, I figured if I was gonna to at this time, it would be a bj only. Hit the stroll and on 1st pass saw something that caught my eye just off Airline. Swooped around for the pick. Almost didn't stop, as she is not one that I remember seeing, and kind of looked out of place at first.
Her name is Samantha, 27yo WSW, about 5'2", nice tan, smooth legs. Brown hair, had it pulled up, about shoulder length. Very clean, had on a yellow top with green shorts, if anyone else saw her. What a find. Now at this point, the quick bj is out of the question, off to get a room at the local notel.
Story is, doesn't usually walk, had a house, lost everything. Took a charge for her baby's daddy(says she has 5) and lost her license.
Anyway, on to business, my usual offer of .3 and another .1 tip for good service. Wonderful bbbj almost made me lose it. Jumped right on top cowgirl with no problem at all. Nice small frame, small A cup tits. A little artwork on the left shoulder and left hip, if that helps identify her to anyone else. Nice cowgirl ride that she seemed to enjoy and the roll over to pin the legs back against her to finish.
Now, as luck would have it, since I wasn't going out, no camera with me. Dropped her off back in the zone, which she told me was really hot with leo the night before. It was about 3pm now.
Headed home, and knew since I had a room, I would try later. Returned around 8pm, and Uncle was out heavy again. I saw them stop 2 girls walking the sidewalks, pat downs, check for warrants and warnings to move on. Had plenty of chances to land lesser talent, but passed on several. Even saw 2 on S. Marrietta that I passed on. I have never had luck down there.
There were also 2 older blonde WSWs that were staying at the same notel as me that worked Franklin. They would walk up past the budget, to Kingsway and back. Just weren't doing anything for me. I spotted Misty once, and wanted to grab her for the Greek reverse cowgirl she had told me about, but she got gone quick. She was hiding a couple of blocks off the usual too, trying to stay low.

Having Fun Too
07-19-09, 19:20
Yes friday night was very hot between 9-12 marked LE was pulling car on Airline and all side streets and ran all the girl to higher ground. Later that night a few ventured back out. I saw Lei lei, Young Heather and Sanja out. Sheep pm me and tell me about this Misty I know a few Misty and have contact with one.

Later HFT

Conkerd
07-22-09, 15:51
Saw Sweets near Kingsway.

Took out her teeth and gave a nice Gum Job.

Queen City Guy
07-23-09, 11:48
Cruised through Tuesday and saw a gal in a white Grand Am at KW. Anyone know her?
Went in and grabbed some snacks and as I came out she was leaving and I saw her up the street talking with a guy in the lot of the old bar.

Everything else was quiet.

DbrownHornet
08-03-09, 18:42
On my way through your town on Friday I pick up Lil AMy for a flute lesson and drop her back off in the hood. Also, after the storm Friday afternoon there were two rainbows in the sky at the same time. Did anyone else witness this rare event?

Scorpio Master
08-13-09, 20:52
Was in town over the weekend and picked up brunette Heather for half and half for 30 back in my room. She wanted 40, 20 for each, but told her I'll just have to settle for the bj. Asked how much I had to spend and agreed to 30. BBBJ and threw on the cover and she got on top. Would repeat with her.

Couple of days later picked up long blonde hair Lisa. She looked better in the dark then back in my room. Half and half for 30. Not as good as Heather but had no luck finding her. Lisa did tell me Heather has been arrested. She could not keep still in my car. Told me she has not slept in three days. Not worth the money and would not repeat.

Soulonfire
08-16-09, 16:43
I took cruise yesterday down airline and uncle leo was everywhere. I cut over to franklin and dam they came out from no where. I saw one WSW but not worth the stop. I was really bored but didn't have any luck. So I drove to CVE. OMG my first time there and I think it will be my last. It was nothing but wood in there. I saw at least 20 sticks in there. Not one lady was there. I jet out of there as fast as I could. I was about to stop in 321 too but time was against me so I took it in. I saw a couple of BSW coming from the notel up the street behiind the gas station. Not my cup of tea.

Good hunting and be safe

ScreamingSheep
08-19-09, 19:59
Well, hit the stroll on Tuesday, did some research first that didn't do me much good. Knew by the lack of post's that things were slow. But, didn't look like any other areas were doing anything either. Rolled in around 1pm and rode around awhile. Wasn't having much luck, an old WSW on the upper end of Airline that finally made her way down to the store after quite some time of no luck. Too old in the face and dirty for me. Finally started to turn around on the skinny spinner bleach blonde that has been working the strip in front of the bbq place. Have heard that she will dash on you if you put the money out early, so don't do that. Also heard she was BJ only, but again unconfirmed. Well as luck would have it, when I was doubling back, ran into Misty on the back road. Picked her up and off to the room.

Had been wanting to meet that Greek Reverse Cowgirl she told me about. Hated to waste the first shot of the day on it, but it was on. Wasn't there long, thats for sure. Total.5 invested.

Took her back to where she stays, got the home number, digits available for those who want them, quality posters only. Pic of the rocket buried for you pleasure, well really for mine.

Struck back out later in the evening, didn't see much. Skinny Minny was out at times again. The old lady was back up on the upper end. Rhonda, who looks pregnant but isn't, was lurking around. Didn't want to leave empty handed, so picked up Kelly (the older one) for a BJ.

Overall, was disappointed the lack of choices available.

Soulonfire
08-20-09, 12:21
Well, hit the stroll on Tuesday, did some research first that didn't do me much good. Knew by the lack of post's that things were slow. But, didn't look like any other areas were doing anything either. Rolled in around 1pm and rode around awhile. Wasn't having much luck, an old WSW on the upper end of Airline that finally made her way down to the store after quite some time of no luck. Too old in the face and dirty for me. Finally started to turn around on the skinny spinner bleach blonde that has been working the strip in front of the bbq place. Have heard that she will dash on you if you put the money out early, so don't do that. Also heard she was bj only, but again unconfirmed. Well as luck would have it, when I was doubling back, ran into Misty on the back road. Picked her up and off to the room.
Had been wanting to meet that Greek Reverse Cowgirl she told me about. Hated to waste the first shot of the day on it, but it was on. Wasn't there long, thats for sure. Total .5 invested.

Took her back to where she stays, got the home number, digits available for those who want them, quality posters only. Pic of the rocket buried for you pleasure, well really for mine.

Struck back out later in the evening, didn't see much. Skinny Minny was out at times again. The old lady was back up on the upper end. Rhonda, who looks pregnant but isn't, was lurking around. Didn't want to leave empty handed, so picked up Kelly (the older one) for a BJ.

Overall, was disappointed the lack of choices available.Thanks for the intel. I stroll down there every chance I get. More on the week ends. You see alot more than I ever get to see. Very nice pic as well.

Good hunt and be safe. I wish more post would come up for Gas House.

Gastonian
08-24-09, 21:02
Have seen a fair amount of action around the Gashouse recently, but Uncle Leo is also out a little bit more than usual.

Just wanted to verify what Screaming Sheep talked about in his mid July report regarding Samantha. Wow what a find. Saw her walking just outside the zone, could see her nice shape from 500 feet away, thought there was no way I'd get that lucky for her to be a SW. Even passed her by a time or two and still wasn't sure, but then saw the unmistakable glance as I drove by the 2nd time. It's all in the eyes.

It's the only time I have ever seen her walking, and I go through the zone several times per day - fortunately she had me drop her off where she stays most of the time, and also gave her my private voicemail digits.

Nice, nice little body, head to toe. First time I only had time to drive around for awhile and let my fingers do the walkin', but I knew I was in for a treat when she stripped, laid back and let me dig deep into the yellow pages.

Good service, ok very good service, nice personality thus far, possibility of her being a very good find especially if she gets some reliable digits.

Screaming Sheep, if I see her next time before you I'll break out my cell phone camera, something tells me she's not too shy.

Always Hunting
08-26-09, 01:10
Have seen a fair amount of action around the Gashouse recently, but Uncle Leo is also out a little bit more than usual.

Just wanted to verify what Screaming Sheep talked about in his mid July report regarding Samantha. Wow what a find. Saw her walking just outside the zone, could see her nice shape from 500 feet away, thought there was no way I'd get that lucky for her to be a SW. Even passed her by a time or two and still wasn't sure, but then saw the unmistakable glance as I drove by the 2nd time. It's all in the eyes.

It's the only time I have ever seen her walking, and I go through the zone several times per day. Fortunately she had me drop her off where she stays most of the time, and also gave her my private voicemail digits.

Nice, nice little body, head to toe. First time I only had time to drive around for awhile and let my fingers do the walkin', but I knew I was in for a treat when she stripped, laid back and let me dig deep into the yellow pages.

Good service, ok very good service, nice personality thus far, possibility of her being a very good find especially if she gets some reliable digits.

Screaming Sheep, if I see her next time before you I'll break out my cell phone camera, something tells me she's not too shy.I also had recent encounter with Samantha. Very personable, no drama, fun to be around. Been looking for a repeat, haven't been able to track her down. She showed me where to find her, just haven't been through at the right time. LOL. LEO was out heavy tonight. Stay safe gents.

Gastonian
08-26-09, 18:53
Definitely not everybody's taste in women, definitely a big girl, lots of tats/piercings, early 30's, trying to make it, never ever a SW, very few clients - mainly me, I have known her for 5+ years. Lives in the zone in the Gashouse. She does not have the habit that SW's have, just trying to make it with her kid. In-call only available during the week, from early AM to mid to late afternoon (kid goes to school). Very, very good oral skills. Submissive personality. Contribution more than average but reasonable versus chance encounters with LE or having to go to the no-tell motel.

Digits available only for those I feel comfortable with sharing info with based on your posts or prior sharing of info.

Kheldar
08-27-09, 12:44
I headed out to the loop around 12:30pm. I drove around in and out of the area for over an hour and finally ran across Deborah (brunette) near the Conv. store. Not the prettiest, but with slim pickings that day I said why not. I only get a BJ anyway. I was going to go to a notel and she said she would rather have the money so went to her place. She has a roommate who is a girl I had met with several times last summer. Good oral skills, very nice girl personality wise. Typical SW tats, not model, etc. Would visit her again and would definitely visit the roommie.

Dodger1308
08-27-09, 19:08
I missed out on this one one today. Snatched up before I could turn around.

If you have digits or other info please pm me.

Kheldar
09-04-09, 07:29
I am not sure if I should post this in general or here. Amanda used to be a WSW but I think is semi retired. I called her yesterday to setup an appointment. When I got there she had to run out, but had made arrangements for a friend of hers to take care of me. Nicole WSW 5'7ish Long brown curly hair, nice rack, and a little pudgy. She was fun enough that I have an appointment with her for next week.

Ncdude84
09-16-09, 12:50
I was wondering if anyone new the best places in Gastonia for SW's.

I'm new to the Clt area and from what I'm reading that sounds like the place to be.

Thanks

Plunksixty
09-19-09, 20:25
Should've known better.

Been on my way to CLT airport the other day and made some rounds thru the known gashouse areas. Spottet this tall skinny white blond sitting on a porch on Scrugs waving. Made another round for safety reasons and got company.

After the standard checking procedures we got into a nice chat and it came to the point where the little head took over. Just the imagination of what might happen next, let me forget about the 22 rules.

Make a long story short. It came to a point where she talked me into.4 up front to get some from the store for her grandma. Thought will be ok since I know her place and who her relatives are. She even came back out of the store, but after dropping her of at her grandma's place she disappeared.

Another half hour later I booked that under learning the hard way.

Should've known better.

Having Fun Too
09-20-09, 10:04
Should've known better.

Been on my way to CLT airport the other day and made some rounds thru the known gashouse areas. Spottet this tall skinny white blond sitting on a porch on Scrugs waving. Made another round for safety reasons and got company.

After the standard checking procedures we got into a nice chat and it came to the point where the little head took over. Just the imagination of what might happen next, let me forget about the 22 rules.

Make a long story short. It came to a point where she talked me into.4 up front to get some from the store for her grandma. Thought will be ok since I know her place and who her relatives are. She even came back out of the store, but after dropping her of at her grandma's place she disappeared.

Another half hour later I booked that under learning the hard way.

Should've known better.

I have been rip off by her a few years ago too, but I have also had her services. I think I enjoy her ripping me off better.. I receive more from her scamming me than her service. Her services are horrible.

Later HFT

PS She always take you back to her home down below RO. She is a genius.

Member #4358
09-21-09, 23:42
On the cruise through picked up Teddy Bear. Not terrible, but would have passed on other days. I would have cruised more, but time was not on my side. Wanted.3 for BBBJCIM told her I only had.2 and she settled. It was pretty good, but felt a little rushed. Anyone else ever met the Bear?

PM Me.

DbrownHornet
09-29-09, 19:13
I pick up Wendy off Airline (small framed, curly haired blond, tiger tattoo on on hip) for a flute lesson on 9/18/09. Her skills were top notch. I bought her a Bojangles biscuit for a tip, then drop her off at her place. Peace

Having Fun Too
10-04-09, 20:59
Made a trip to the house on Saturday and saw a few girl out. I saw Skinny Minnie on Airline near RO's and Lei Lei on Firestone near flower shop and she is now a prego. I met a new girl (to me) name Jade or Jay Tall skinny Blonde.

Saw old Kelly and Candance on Airline and Robin was on Beechwood and Airline and(LE) Kelly park at a dealer's house. I end up picking up Amy. At 930 there must be a Ho curfew because I did not see anyone out after that. I did not see any of the twins out(Cindy or Wendy). And that is not normal.

Later HFT

PS I pickup Skinny Minnie just for shits and giggles guess what, she try to run the same game on me I laugh and told her do you use that same line on everyone and told her she had gotten me once and others with that same game. She said she was sorry so I sent her on her way. Then she ask if I had any change that she could have. I just laugh.

Having Fun Too
10-10-09, 09:04
I just finish a session with my ATF and I was asking her a question about something she had told me that I had let you guys know about. Then she start talking about some website (that had put out this info on her)and did I know about it or its address. I told there are pently of website so I do not know what she was talking about. So thanks guy who is putting info out there that is for us to help us make better choices in our daily hunt. So from now on in my posts I will only say what area I saw a sw'er in, and nothing personal about them. I have never said anything bad about her because she have always been great with me.

Later HFT

Mr Monger
10-12-09, 00:28
I just finish a session with my ATF and I was asking her a question about something she had told me that I had let you guys know about. Then she start talking about some website (that had put out this info on her)and did I know about it or its address. I told there are pently of website so I do not know what she was talking about. So thanks guy who is putting info out there that is for us to help us make better choices in our daily hunt. So from now on in my posts I will only say what area I saw a sw'er in, and nothing personal about them. I have never said anything bad about her because she have always been great with me.

Later HFTMaybe I am as dumb as a post, but what the heck is a ATF? Even after I tried to google it, I still don't have a clue.

Roush 427
10-12-09, 07:15
Maybe I am as dumb as a post, but what the heck is a ATF? Even after I tried to google it, I still don't have a clue.All time favorite!

Have fun be safe.

Mravcapo69
10-12-09, 10:58
= All Time Favorite

Maybe I am as dumb as a post, but what the heck is a ATF? Even after I tried to google it, I still don't have a clue.

Gastonian
10-12-09, 22:17
For those of you who may know Tracie, she has moved to a new location just off 321. Visited her over the weekend, walked in and had my choice of 4 girls, 1 or all or any combo. Chose Tracie and a 19-yo hottie, 3-some, 2-girl action, 19 y.o. was well beyond her years in terms of performance in all ways. All for a much better deal than a CL girl, escort to help you around town, or AMP experience. Gotta love the Gashouse.

dachi1
10-13-09, 10:45
I have been around da block a few times, but probaly be considered a newbie here. I have rtff, and this is mainly for gastonian post 78. Where are the bars in gastonia or where I can go and may be able to talk up on sumthing, And where is CVE?

Jyofnc
10-13-09, 14:15
44 yo size 18 looking to meet afew good hung men tonight. She can be a hot **** if you get her going. She loves it all. She loves to be teased. If you whisper sweet nothings in her ear her she will be wet with anticipation. Pm if you are serious and interested. She will do multiple guys if the situation is right. She cannot host.

Kheldar
10-18-09, 08:59
Ran into Teddy Bear on Wilkinson when I was out for my Sunday drive. Picked her up went for a park .40 for the session. Not the prettiest bell in the ball, but very enthusiastic.

Kheldar
10-20-09, 12:16
I had a dream of meeting a Twister off Airline near Firestone. She had long sandy blond hair, about 5'7 120-130 lbs with a decent figure. Her face is not the best, but body is pretty good for a SW. We went to a notel and did our business. Good fun was had all around. I would see her again if I *see* her again.

I wish these girls would get phones. It's seems like that every time I find one I like, I never see her again.

TallBlondGuy66
10-22-09, 04:56
I had a dream that I was cruising on one of the little streets near Airline when a slim BSW flagged down my vehicle from the front lawn of one of the houses there. She had obviously been talking with a neighbor, so I did not actually think she was a SW. She asked me if I could give her a lift for a few blocks so she wouldn't have to wait for a bus, and since I wasn't doing anything else, I agreed. After a couple of minutes of friendly chat, she told me that her car had broken down so that she would be unable to get to work that night, and that if I could help her out a little financially, she would 'help' me out however I wished. Like a complete idiot, I actually convinced myself that I had encountered a non-pro, and she seemed so nice and appropriately timid that I agreed. That's when my 'little brain' took over my thinking!

She knew of a vacant house that she used to rent, and we pulled in behind it. Seemed okay. Then I dreamt that she asked me for the money upfront, promising that I would not regret it and telling me it made her believe that I wasn't a cop. It was more than the going rate for a flute lesson, but she WAS an amateur, I told myself (little brain talking! ) Once the money was in hand, her attitude changed completely, and she began giving orders and telling me what she would do, wouldn't do, and for how long etc.

A complete SHREW. I told her I'd take her wherever she wanted, and just to give me my money back. She of course refused, but then negotiated another Jackson to do things my way. I decided that since I wasn't going to get a refund, I might as well get what I came for.

In my dream, a car nosed into the driveway a minute later, probably just turning around, but she used it as an excuse to go somewhere else. The nice gal I had picked up ten minutes before was now a completely demanding little harridan! To make a long story short, the second we were in some traffic, she bailed, telling me not to make a scene. I did not, actually just relieved that she was out of my vehicle, even at the cost of a portrait of the 18th President of the United States!

The moral of this story, of course, is for a man to use the larger brain during all business transactions. Reviewing the whole episode later in my head, I should have noticed all the signs that this gal WAS a pro, and that she had pulled this stunt before, probably a bunch.

But then I am relatively new to the sport, so hopefully my next dream will be better! I was so shell-shocked by the way everything had progressed, I don't even remember the BSW's name, except that I believe it started with a 'C.'

Admin
10-24-09, 15:00
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Kheldar
11-01-09, 09:24
It appears that it was bonus day in the gashouse this morning. I headed down Airline and back over towards Brown and saw not 1 not 2, but 6 WSW of various (three blondes, three brunettes) sizes and shapes. Honestly, I normally get worried when I see that many SW out. It always looks like a sting to me. However, I knew of them and another two were ones I had seen walking before.

Picked up the one I knew (Teddy Bear) and got a BBBJ for.20.

Mdcraig
11-08-09, 13:12
Saw a kinda thick blond on Firestone; circled the block twice to lose some traffic, and as I was coming around for a pickup, her TWO large thug buddies appeared. Needless to say I was out of there.

Seeklightnow
11-13-09, 08:17
Yeah went out a week or so ago and had just read soo much about the reverse cowgirl greek from Misty that when I saw her couldn't stop quick enough. Dreamed of a nice flute lesson but the reverse cowgirl was a let down. She started the its too big line complained enough that I just stopped. May repeat if I have lube with me not sure. One thing the girl is willing to do anything! ((with lube)) so ended up with her licking some dirty places on me LOL and playiin the flute again so all in all not a bad time for the .50

Dcguyinnc
11-24-09, 00:45
So based on suggestions here, went down to Gastonia and drove down Main St then to Franklin Ave. Saw a blonde walking, picked her up named Amber. Was legit, sort of rushed, but. 15 for BBBJ was a deal. Dropped her off at a local motel.

TallBlondGuy66
11-25-09, 22:33
Went cruisin' last Saturday afternoon. Nothing much going on. Behind the KW were two WSW that were just too old for my tastes. On the next circuit I met a blonde named Robin. Older, but a fine flute player for a picture of Andrew Jackson.

Rt2375
11-29-09, 14:31
Hi, I'm a newbie on this site and was looking for some fun times. I was just wondering when is the best times and best days to do the SW search in Gastonia. I live in Hickory, NC but been to Leather and Lace a couple times at the Gas House. Never seen any SW's when I went down that way. Any help would be appreciated.

Teddy Rexbin
12-10-09, 01:03
Had some fun in Salisbury and decided to coast thru the Gas House today. It was around 4:30 and not much to C. Drove what you guys have been calling the loop. Stopped the KW at Gaston and Boyd and to get a drink. There was an alrt WSW at the corner but a big black guy walked and started arousing her. I knew she was a SW cause she was cussing him because he was killing her business. I waited around for about 5-6min texting to see if he would leave. No go. She had what looked like a little baby fat but kinda a cute face. Smoked one after the other though. Would like to run into this girl Misty soon because I am heading to Tampa for the holidays.

Dr Pleasure
12-14-09, 12:51
I am new to writing on this board but, not new to reading all the good information. Thursday (12-10-09) I had some time ti kill and was already in the Gashouse area so I thought I would ride the areas I see being reported about. Nothing much out in the loop but, driving down Franklin I saw a WSW walking west. I was heading east so made a pass and watched wher she was going. She was then passing the police station so I went back by her about a block and waited on her. It took a while, when she came by I ask her a question and she came over. We chatted a minute and made no offers I was nervous so I was affraid to ask her any thing about what I may have been looking for. I rode up by Leather & Lace then back around and saw her again. She came back up to me then telling me she had to go to work. I ask her where she worked, she said she was walking. I again was afraid to make an offer of and type because I noticed when I went up the street behind to L & L I saw two LE setting maybe just talking. So all and all I let it alone. Went back to L & L to check it out (had not been there since the built on). Stayed ther about an hour met a nice friendly blond got a few dances. When I told her I had to go I told her I would come back in a few days for a VIP dance. She was extra friendly and told me when I cam back she would give me her number and we could get together. So the day wasn't a waste I will go back and see if we can work things out.

Member #6093
12-18-09, 06:29
Just curious, is there still any action @ the video / theatres?

I remember a few years ago I found some action at CVE.

Anyone know if it's worth the drive?

Seeklightnow
12-27-09, 11:42
Well headed out for a bit of fun crusing all the normal areas and saw very little out. Ended up settling for Jannifer is what she calls herself dreamed it was very short flute session with her complaining alot about how she hates playing. Headed over to L&L for a couple hours cheap thrills but wasnt able to work out any special extras LOL. On my way out I made one more pass saw an older white girl goes by Robin dreamed about a flute lesson that was ok not spectacular but way better than the last dream. Surprised I thought would be more selection out there oh well maybe next time.

Ncdude84
01-02-10, 03:09
What are the odds that any sw will be out at 5:30-6:00 in the morning? I'll be passing thru around then and would love to stop by.

SpinDoctor
01-05-10, 14:14
Went down to Charlotte on Dec 20th to the game again. Got off the interstate and decided to cruise the zone. On my first pass on W Airline saw Billie Lynn walking. She waived and I let her in. Not bad about a 6 or so on the scale. Said she had a place and wanted me to pay her and she would drop it off at her cousin's house. I'm too seasoned for that so she took me to her place.

Her old Dad in his mid 80s was there but we went in the back. Negotiated a quarter for BBBJwS and as I got undressed she was asking me how long I took. I gave her an ear full and said if she was already negotiating I'd just leave now.

Paid her after the deed and she wanted a ride to the store, then her cousin's (translated dealer) and then to pick up her kids. Told her Homie don't play that and took her to one place on the way out of town. She gave me her digits but I tossed them. Would not repeat.

Well Football season is over so my mongering days will be less. Let you know what's happining soon as I get back down.

Spin

Topdog113
01-13-10, 00:04
Does anyone know if Teddybears will ever reopen after the shutdown?

Kheldar
03-04-10, 09:30
I had a rare chance to be cruising gas house after dark. I normally cruise during the day and it has been really dead lately. I ended up seeing 3 and picking up one

I saw one WSW with her handler at Firestone at Airline. It was shame because she looked really cute and much better than what I normally seen down there, but I don't like stopping when they are that close to someone else.

I saw another wsw near highland. She was wearing a black jacket and standing in a very dark section of the street. I could barely tell it was a girl.

I ended up picking up Red behind the KW. I had seen her last year and had a good time. She was ok, but much more drama than I remember from last time.

TallBlondGuy66
03-14-10, 01:44
Since Tuesday was going to be such a lovely afternoon, I took a couple of hours off work just to check out the scenery. I must say it was rather disappointing that I saw only one WSW in 90 minutes of cruising in such beautiful weather, and she was right on the main drag. I am way too cautious to stop with that many cars going by. I wish my dreams would stay on the sidestreets. Years ago my Pappy taught me. 'Son, if you want to hitch a ride, you need to stand where it is convenient and safe for someone to stop and pick you up. '

Oh well. The Season is yet young!

DbrownHornet
03-22-10, 20:41
I passed through the Gashouse this past Friday afternoon. I picked up Kim (tall with tats) and Red (short) both early twenties off Airline for a double flute lesson from both and drama lesson from Red at a local motel. The were very reasonable, had good hygiene, and did not try to rob me. It's very rare that I will pick up two girls at the same time, but it was nice outside, so I took a chance. Very good experience.

Gastonian
03-26-10, 21:17
Senior members and especially those I have met personally, please PM me regarding a very unique opportunity.

DbrownHornet
04-11-10, 00:27
Passed through the GAshouse last night and pick up Connie off Airline for a flute lesson. There were a quite a few out last night ,one young wsw who was walking in with an escort looked very tempting.

CharlieSheen28
04-14-10, 14:13
Met Alisha on Airline Ave. She was bulky / heavy, long red hair. She seemed high out of her mind. Stunk like alcohol. I asked her if she was high on bricks, and she told me no, she certainly seemed so.. 40 for a BBBJ. Would not repeat. Refused to swallow and at the red light just immediately got out of the car, WTF?

Chicken Head50
04-21-10, 17:20
I'm out of charlotte.Have to run to the gashouse for action.It has dried up here like a desert in a drout.Can anyone tell me where to find or how to get a hold of these two?Had a few flute lessons with Connie in the last two weeks.Had two drop her off at the salvation army for dinner the last run.Looking to move up in the food chain a little. chicken head50

Mdcraig
05-09-10, 14:15
A thin, youngish, top heavy brunette who keeps strolling down Rakin area with her 'boyfriend'. I keep getting the eye from her, but I don't know if she's interested in a date, or pissed off because I'm kinda staring. Anybody know if she's working or any help at all?

Mdcraig
05-22-10, 23:35
When plan A fell through, I decided to take a little cruise down the stroll in Gastonia. First run down Airline, I saw a little cutie and thought I would swing around a see if she was amicable for a ride. WRONG. In the time it took to get set up for a return approach, 2 of Gastonia's finest had her across the hood, apparently for walking around while being somewhat sexy. 10 minutes later, same thing different gal on one car, and a dude across the street being told that 'we can't help you unless you help us' crap.

Something lit up the boys in blue tonight. Be careful, guys.

Member #6093
05-28-10, 02:20
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12552670

Topdog113
05-31-10, 02:18
When plan A fell through, I decided to take a little cruise down the stroll in Gastonia. First run down Airline, I saw a little cutie and thought I would swing around a see if she was amicable for a ride. WRONG. In the time it took to get set up for a return approach, 2 of Gastonia's finest had her across the hood, apparently for walking around while being somewhat sexy. 10 minutes later, same thing different gal on one car, and a dude across the street being told that 'we can't help you unless you help us' crap.

Something lit up the boys in blue tonight. Be careful, guys.Why in the world don't the cops stop busting the girls walking the streets. Seems like a waste of time. It's only been going on in Gastonia for 20 plus years. The girls are going to hook regardless. It's natural to them. The cops need to chase real crime like robberys and murders. Bust a girl and back on the street. Bust again and on the street. What the F? I remember when I rode around over their a few years back a black girl could walk the streets and not be bothered by the cops. But let a good-looking blond white girl do it and it was like shooting off a flare gun. All the cops to the arrest. Quick! Sounds a little prejudice to me.

Mdcraig
06-05-10, 23:43
Why in the world don't the cops stop busting the girls walking the streets. Seems like a waste of time. It's only been going on in Gastonia for 20 plus years. The girls are going to hook regardless. It's natural to them. The cops need to chase real crime like robberys and murders. Bust a girl and back on the street. Bust again and on the street. What the F? I remember when I rode around over their a few years back a black girl could walk the streets and not be bothered by the cops. But let a good-looking blond white girl do it and it was like shooting off a flare gun. All the cops to the arrest. Quick! Sounds a little prejudice to me.I know, I tried to pick up the same little girl tonight, but it was too hot with the law. Not 1, 2 but 3! Cops patrolling the Airline/Rankin corridor. I tried to motion for her to get off on a side street at least, but I guess she could not figure it out. So maybe it's a set-up anyway, just because I saw her getting frisked last week doesn't mean that it's not a sting.

DbrownHornet
06-14-10, 12:34
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12552670

I recognize Kim and Rose from my report back in March. The Gashouse has been dead lately.

Boyd68
06-15-10, 07:30
Rode through the area for two hours yesterday and only saw 1 WSW (on Airline). She looked pretty used up. Anyone know anything about the house on Mauney with several girls sitting on the porch. They were these as I passed several times and they watched every time I drove by but I could not tell if any were willing to play. I have seen them there before.

ScreamingSheep
07-24-10, 18:56
Well, not seeing any reports, and what you do see is complaining about it being dead, I came to Gastonia with low expectations. Very hot middle of the day, and within 15 minutes had one in the car. Twister, not the same Twista from months, or years ago. $40 got the greek deal done, complained about it the whole time. She really doesn't like it, but couldn't turn it down. YMMV, might be better just doing half and half.
Skinny little spinner as a result of the rock star lifestyle. Found in the middle of the zone.

Logisticwerks
07-26-10, 15:15
I have to admit that I too have fallen into the trap of not getting to Gas House frequently enough. But some of the best dreams I've had are from 321 and Airport Rd. area's. Good hunting out there! I think that i need to make a visit to the house soon!

Boyd68
07-27-10, 08:39
I have never seen anything on 321. Perhaps I am looking on the wrong end. The best hunting seems to be off Main and on the side streets off Airline (not Airport).

Logisticwerks
07-27-10, 12:04
Sorry for the misused street name. When talking about 321 I was more referring to the neighborhood on the west side, south of 77. I have seen some action on the south end of 321 a little north of where it crosses into South Carolina but very rarely.
I will trying the Main St. area on my next roam!

Member #4740
07-27-10, 13:20
I have never seen anything on 321. Perhaps I am looking on the wrong end. The best hunting seems to be off Main and on the side streets off Airline (not Airport).The only time I ever saw a SW on 321 was once on a Saturday during the day when I went to CVE. As I pulled into a parking space, I saw her walk down the hill to the store from the highway. She tried to make a few bucks in the video booths until one of the store staff made her leave.

Travelrat
07-30-10, 13:24
Found a 40yr old WSW this week around 9pm on Airline, spinner type, blonde - 7 on the SW scale .4 for complete service. Says she's only out once or twice a month. Would repeat, no digits unfortunately.

Mdcraig
08-01-10, 21:09
Found a 40yr old WSW this week around 9pm on Airline, spinner type, blonde - 7 on the SW scale .4 for complete service. Says she's only out once or twice a month. Would repeat, no digits unfortunately.Does she have a scary overbite? I saw one today, blonde, thin, cute from the back; turned airline to make a run from the front. OMFG. It would have to be a lot darker.

Travelrat
08-02-10, 10:21
Robin didn't have an overbite. Must be two different SWs. TRat.

Robert1744
08-04-10, 20:00
First, I'd like to thank NC Stick who suggested that I make my way down to Gastonia on a recent Charlotte visit. I am from Raleigh, and monger there all the time. I asked on the Charlotte boards for a little intel regarding the cruise loops and NC Stick said to just try Gastonia. Boy, am I glad I did!!

I was out last night around 1:00am but I think it was too late, that and a combo of not realizing that Airline split off a Gaston Ave., so I missed that end of Airline entirely. I got nothing.

So this morning I tried again, and this time, included that other end of Airline. I picked up Talicia (she swears that's her real name) for a GREAT date. Talicia is 24 years old with long, reddish blonde hair. Her body is ample, she's probably about a size 12, but I would certainly not call her a BBW. She's got GREAT tits. And I am reasonably certain that Talicia, is Alicia, who was reviewed not so favorably a page back on this thread.

I am sure that she can be a handful when really drunk, but I think I got her at just the right time. From the moment she got in the car, she was literally all over me. She was so thankful to have air-conditioning, she stripped down while we were still moving. Clearly, she still had a few toots in her.

This was my first time mongering down your way, so not having a spot, I found an abandoned industrial plant up near Dallas and that was perfect for the date, totally secure. At first, it was just going to be a blowjob date - Talicia worked the hell out of my pole for a good 20 minutes. I couldn't finish that way, so I decided to upgrade to the half and half and did her right there in the car.

I've got a thing for younger girls with long hair and Talicia certainly fit the bill. The service was great and she was very lucid, I daresay she was fun! But I realize I probably caught her on a good day and that may not be the experience I'd have next time.

I paid her $40 for the half and half and then tipped her $10. I know that's a tad high, but she really did work it. We went at it for more than 30 minutes and for a SW, that's a lot of work. I felt that I got more than my money's worth.

She was definitely better than anything I've had in Raleigh recently, so perhaps I should come back and monger down there more often! ;)

Member #4358
08-16-10, 14:54
Did not pick anyone up today, because I was short on time but driving through I saw one lady who looked like Candace but I was not sure, I would have spun around and picked her up but since everything came out about Candace and I was unsure I decided to play it safe. Interesting I saw two walkers both looked like they were 25 to 30 years old pushing empty strollers with their bags in them. I was tempted but I couldn't figure out the strollers they were definitely working because they stopped to watch me as I cut down a street, cut across the road to come talk. Like I said the strollers weirded me out, so I decided to pass. Did anyone else see them or pick them up by any chance? They were both easily 7's for body one was a 5 on face and the other probably an 8 on face.

Soulonfire
08-28-10, 15:18
I work in the gas house and I don't see any action. I get off around 10:30 and i stroll down airline and don't see anything. I might stop by L&L today to see if I can do take outs.I have never been. Everything here seems dead. Charlotte is dead too. Only cracked out bsw there but some times u can find a gem there on RS Bp area. Any Seniors who wants to share any info I will thank you in advance. I'll return the favor another day I promise.

Soulonfire
09-11-10, 00:08
This was my first in Gastonia. I picked up Jennifer on the back roads of airline. Gave me half and half for 30. I gave 40. Kinda high but this was my first time in the gas house. She took me back to her cousin house. Nice tits. 4 on looks. I wouldn't pick her up again.

Be safe guys

Soulonfire
09-19-10, 21:27
I was roaming around airline after work today around 4pm and found 2 wsw. I pickup the first one by the name if Dee Dee. Went to a friends house for half n half. 30 was the damage. Tight pussy and nice tits. Enjoyed it very well second time around.

Donniedo 42
11-22-10, 05:00
What the heck happened to all the ladies of the area. If my old girl is still out there tell her I hope the best for her. Candice was something special for her day.

Take care and be careful out there!

DbrownHornet
11-23-10, 19:37
I passed through the Gas House about two weeks ago on a Sunday, I think. It look like the old days. At least 10 SW's were out that cold night. I picked up Teresa (dirty blond BBW) for a drama lesson and drop here off back in the hood. It's been a few years since I've seen her and she had put on some weight from having a baby. This was the first good trip to the Gas House in quite a while because all of the SWs are scared of walking or locked up! However, the crime rate in this town appears to be up because the news is always showing a crime related story from this town. I think it's running close to Fayetteville. I don't need to mention Charlotte, so be careful mongering in this town.

NC Transplant
03-30-11, 12:47
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/03/30/2183503/2-arrested-on-sex-charges-at-car.html

Member #5689
04-18-11, 16:23
Was out today saw some action am Airline Road about 2:00. Got 1 20 for oral but about a 2 on looks. What or where is the gas house that I keep seeing on these reports?

Boyd68
04-29-11, 10:52
Was out today saw some action am Airline Road about 2:00. Got 1 20 for oral but about a 2 on looks. What or where is the gas house that I keep seeing on these reports?Gashouse is just another name for Gastonia.

Member #5689
05-11-11, 08:39
Picked up said her name was blondie took to HT Motel for hour about 5 on looks got worse when the close came off big streched gut from kids. Did the deed 50 FS I would not repeat except for possible quick BBBJ worth 20. Obviously on the substanse plan but not effecting her at the time.

DbrownHornet
05-30-11, 23:10
I made a early Friday AM pass through the Gashouse and picked up a cheryl (brown, curly hair, nice rack) at the intersection on airline above the bar-be-q spot at the light. There was only one other BSW out that night and she was at the same intersection. We went off to a secluded spot for a nice flute lesson were she played the high and low notes with vigor. I dropped her off at the same intersection and headed on my way.

ScreamingSheep
06-01-11, 12:34
Had a chance to slip out Monday morning and ride through. Took so few laps being so early, but ran across Blondie who was just back from the beach. Talked her into greek, she says only the third time she has done it. Love that look on their face when you first get in. 50 got it done. She has digits now for interested members who have contributed useful information.

Member #5689
06-15-11, 11:18
Came down and spent 3. 5 hours looking. When I first got to Airline saw a WSW dark hair with red mixed in she was not bad walking with 3 much younger guys. I thaught I saw this on an earlier post but can't find it on here. I swung back around for a better look but was going the wrong direction to stop by the time I turned around again she was gone. On that turn I spotted two Blondes one average size and one real thin both looked good from afar but by the time I got back I could not find. As I said spent the next three hours looking and waiting to see if any reappeared and they did not. Saw nothing else not even blondie which I had decided I would snag if I saw just out of desperation. Uncle Leo was also noticeably not out much almost made me more nervous than having them hovering. I had hoped to spot Sarah that has come back to the area from Charlotte but did not see her either. Am going to come back down today and see if I can spot any of the three from yesterday.

Plunksixty
06-19-11, 16:22
After a disapointing encounter on please in CLT, I went into the gashouse hoping to.

Run into Sarah, which I have some very good memory of from CLT.

Didn't really expect to score since daylight came up already, but found little.

Strawberry blonde Robin on airline. Knowing her from some time ago I was.

Happy to see her. Told me the reason for why she was off the screen for a while.

But I don't want to give any trace back intell. Anyway, good she's back.

Went to her house and had a very pleasurable time for the standard rate.

Treat her well if you meet her, she deserves it.

Plunksixty
06-19-11, 16:38
Picked up said her name was blondie took to HT Motel for hour about 5 on looks got worse when the close came off big streched gut from kids. Did the deed 50 FS I would not repeat except for possible quick BBBJ worth 20. Obviously on the substanse plan but not effecting her at the time.For what I can tell is she doing pretty good the last few weeks. Everytime I get with her we end up in either her room or at the HT. Regarding the substance, she is not doing any form of white stuff nomore. Her D of choice changed more into the off / under the counter stuff.

She is nice to be with, a clean person and the stretchmarks don't bother me from the backview. For someone who gave birth is she still pretty tight.

Member #5689
07-26-11, 09:54
Have been locked out for awhile but have been cruising regularly but have had no luck I have not seen any girls in the area not even Blondie. I have been looking for Sarah who I herd moved back from Charlotte. She is thin redish hair. Has anybody seen her if so where and what time she never has a phone. Also any others you might have seen lately would be appreciated it's been painfully slow.

PeeWee2
07-29-11, 00:39
If I give a SW a gift card from Walmart and then take her home for sex, is that prostitution? What's the difference between paying a girl for sex and taking a girl to a movie and dinner and then home for sex?

Member #6030
07-31-11, 23:54
If I give a SW a gift card from Walmart and then take her home for sex, is that prostitution? What's the difference between paying a girl for sex and taking a girl to a movie and dinner and then home for sex?This was a great laugh for me actually made my day Haha. Any time you take a woman out for dinner and all that mess it 2 adults just consenting with each other, but Ohh if you pay directly and support the best profession in the world its considered illegal. I personally love to just pay for it LOL.

Bouinage
08-01-11, 12:29
This was a great laugh for me actually made my day Haha. Any time you take a woman out for dinner and all that mess it 2 adults just consenting with each other, but Ohh if you pay directly and support the best profession in the world its considered illegal. I personally love to just pay for it LOL.I think that the LOL part is the walmart card! How hard do you think it would be for the lawyers to prove that a gift card constitutes P4P

DbrownHornet
08-01-11, 23:10
I passed through the Gashouse last Friday and picked up Merideth on Airline Blvd. She was a WSW with blond hair down to middle back, skinny, and looked to be in her late teens or early twenties. She was not much of a talker but she had a easy going attitude. We parked at discreet location and had a cowboy style drama lesson in my cool air conditioned vehicle. When she undressed I noticed that she had small baby bump, inch long nipples, shaved kitty that hung low, and an overall tight body minus the baby bump. Anyway the cowboys beat the indians again and the lesson was over. On our way back she told me she was 33 and the baby bump would be her sixth child. I was suprised becaused she didn't look 33 nor did her body look like she gave birth to five kids. Oh well, if I see her again I would repeat.

Take care,

Member #6030
08-02-11, 00:07
I'm going to have to check out this airline blvd I hear a lot about it.

PeeWee2
08-02-11, 11:26
I think that the LOL part is the walmart card! How hard do you think it would be for the lawyers to prove that a gift card constitutes P4PYeah I agree with the laugh. I also just personally like paying for it. Funnier than that would be a Starbuck's gift card!

NC Transplant
08-02-11, 14:42
Like they are after a cup of Coffee and a bagle? *LOL*

Yeah I agree with the laugh. I also just personally like paying for it. Funnier than that would be a Starbuck's gift card!

Member #4358
08-08-11, 14:39
I took two trips the strip today with no luck. The first trip was in the early AM and I really wasn't expecting much, but it would have been nice to start my day extra relaxed. Later at about 2 I decided to take another loop thorough when I saw a BSW mid 30's about a 7 on the scale. I also saw a heavy set WSW down another street. I decided to make an extra loop to make sure the pork wasn't out of the pin and I am glad I did. I noticed a news van 2 roads up from R. O. 's and I am not sure what they were doing. They were parked half way out in the road. Maybe I am being too careful, but better safe than sorry. I passed up but if I do see the BSW again in the next couple of days I would def give her a Wal Mart gift card.

Member #5689
08-24-11, 09:31
After striking out in Charlotte again came to Gastonia. Saw a good looking www Blonde near 321 on airline she got snagged before I could make the turn. Picked up a Marrissa at the other end. Real nice body large cans and tiny frame. Face was showing some wear from the street. BBBJ for 20 after a while said have a condom can I ride for no extra charge. A bit strung out but will repeat for the price and will defanatly be looking for the one that got away.

The Sofa
09-12-11, 23:53
Took a cruise through the area while I was headed home out of town and saw nothing. I was also around there at 7 am so that might be why. I was hoping to find some new talent!

Member #5689
09-16-11, 09:11
Cruised the area and picked up nothing saw two potentials but lost the in the turn around one on airline good looking thin brunette and one on second thin brunette looked like she might be a few months pregnant anybody have any info on either of these or where Sara and Marrissa are hiding.

Cdmanoise
09-23-11, 13:11
Saw a couple of reports about a decent looking Blonde by 321. That is Cindy. If you get a chance, grab her. Great skills and no "crack rush" as I like to call it. She told me a few weeks ago her and her sister do doubles. Gave me digits, but always says "the number you are trying to call is not reachable".

Ncnite Owl
10-01-11, 01:46
Saw a couple of reports about a decent looking Blonde by 321. That is Cindy. If you get a chance, grab her. Great skills and no "crack rush" as I like to call it. She told me a few weeks ago her and her sister do doubles. Gave me digits, but always says "the number you are trying to call is not reachable".Where do you usually find her by 321?

Member #5689
10-02-11, 15:21
Where do you usually find her by 321?I saw her down the side street off airline where the portions are and keep looking but have not seen her since. Trying to find her did gets or where she stays but no luck yet.

Cdmanoise
10-02-11, 19:52
Where do you usually find her by 321?Was near 321 I found her. Have not seen her sice.

TallBlondGuy66
10-05-11, 05:00
I was cruising down Airline one afternoon last month and picked up Amy. I have always had a weakness for real redheads, and the carpets do match the drapes with this gal.

I was a little short on time, so settled for a rather skillful flute lesson in exchange for a picture of Andrew Jackson that I keep in my wallet for fellow history buffs. She gave me her digits,

But either she does not get her messages or she does not return calls.

Member #5689
10-05-11, 09:28
My previous report on where I saw cindy says on airline near portions and should have said on Airline by 321 on the side street where the porta jons are stored. But I have been back several times and have not seen her again.

Member #5689
10-07-11, 23:24
Came down today but saw nothing not even the ugly ones.

Mobile
10-10-11, 00:17
I went to G-Town to visit a warehouse to buy some stuff cheap. They only took cash only so took me a while to drive and find a ATM. During my search for the ATM I seen two WSW on airline drive sitting on a wall. One was a redhead. Little heavy set and the other was a blonde. By time I turned around the blonde was gone and the red head was the only one left. Uncle Leo was also out in force.

How do you guys play during the day? Uncle Leo knows many of the SW and they are to visible in your car during the day.

Member #5689
10-10-11, 10:42
Day time is tough but for some of us it's all we have it is easier for Leo to see you but it's also easier to spot them and get a good idea of what they look like the worst part is finding a private spot but make sure you leave the area you picked them up at.

I went to G-Town to visit a warehouse to buy some stuff cheap. They only took cash only so took me a while to drive and find a ATM. During my search for the ATM I seen two WSW on airline drive sitting on a wall. One was a redhead. Little heavy set and the other was a blonde. By time I turned around the blonde was gone and the red head was the only one left. Uncle Leo was also out in force.

How do you guys play during the day? Uncle Leo knows many of the SW and they are to visible in your car during the day.

Member #5689
10-12-11, 20:58
Came down after dr visit today started in Charlotte at sc area and saw zero. Went through RF and freedom area and saw nothing hit airline and it was very slow but uncle Leo was out more than I have erer seen anywhere had 2 either in from or in back of me almost at all times and passed two or three additional on each run. Did see one good prospect short girl with long blonde hair looked to be a little older but decent body she walked from 321 to part way to the far end and stopped somewhere mid way and picked up a suitcase. Last saw her go into gas station at far end of airline made a few passes but she was not biting maybe deterred by the continual police escort. Maybe tomarrow

Member #5689
10-24-11, 23:33
Came down today saw a wow named caylee old and showing some wear. Decent BBBJCIM for 20. Said blonder is locked up for a couple years. But the others are around I just have not seen them

Cdmanoise
11-01-11, 05:55
Found Kelly on Airline Sunday night. Decent BBJCIM skills for a Jack + small tip. About a 6 on scale of 1 to 10, but looks a bit street hardened. Needed some direction to slow down and back off the crack rush. Has digits and says she is available 24x7. Seniors PM for info. I suggest not doing the exit ramp thing as she suggested but finding a decent parking lot.

RollingDirty
11-03-11, 11:52
Good Morning Gents, anywhere in Gastonia where I can park an 18 wheeler to get some SW action? Typically I'm up and down 321 going to and from I-85 to I-40 and vice versa never been south on 321 off I-85.

Street pick ups are a bit of a challenge when the vehicle you drive is like 75ft long from nose to tail so I like to park in an area and let the action come to me, based on past experience decoys or undercover girls do not come knocking on truck doors *usually*

Thanks,

R D

Chicken Head50
11-04-11, 11:37
Good Morning Gents, anywhere in Gastonia where I can park an 18 wheeler to get some SW action? Typically I'm up and down 321 going to and from I-85 to I-40 and vice versa never been south on 321 off I-85.

Street pick ups are a bit of a challenge when the vehicle you drive is like 75ft long from nose to tail so I like to park in an area and let the action come to me, based on past experience decoys or undercover girls do not come knocking on truck doors *usually*

Thanks,

R DTry the gas stations right around 85 and321.

Mobile
11-06-11, 21:25

Thanks,

R DIf you get lucky please report back to the board, I too would rather it come to me instead of looking sometimes LOL.

Member #5689
11-07-11, 00:01
Been out sick but am getting back into it anybody had any luck during the day in the gas house?

RollingDirty
11-08-11, 14:38
If you get lucky please report back to the board, I too would rather it come to me instead of looking sometimes LOL."I don't know officer she knocked on my door I didn't know what she wanted". No really!

Try the gas stations right around 85 and321.Will have a look, thanks.

R D

Member #5689
11-23-11, 01:26
Came down yesterday first saw a short girl walking on airline a little thick with brown hair as it was my first pass I decided to continue on to see if anything else out. On the same pass I saw what appears to be a good looking wow in camo pants and a white tank top. She was thin with short blonde hair. Wanted to grab her but boss called just as I was passing her and I had to take the call got off quick and circled back but she was gone. Waited a couple hours hoping she would return. She did not but if anybody knows about her let me know. I saw a brown haired girl that looked ok but she was walking on second with a white guy and never left him so not sure she was working. Also last Friday I saw a blonde on second walking with a heavier girl wearing a jacket with a great big floresent green stripe. They watched me hard as I drove past she looked to be good looking turned around and both were gone but she looked like a good prospect like Blondie but maybe a little younger and better looking also interested to know if anybody knows her

Conkerd
11-23-11, 14:20

Thanks,

R DCall Brenda, she'll pick you up and bring you to her place.

RollingDirty
11-23-11, 22:38
Call Brenda, she'll pick you up and bring you to her place.I will have to see what I can dig up on Brenda, Thanks!

R D

Member #5689
11-24-11, 23:56
Who is brenda.

I will have to see what I can dig up on Brenda, Thanks!

R D

Bouinage
11-25-11, 10:03
Who is brenda.Check the gastonia classified section

NC Transplant
11-25-11, 11:22
Hmmm. I seen her ad but is she any good? How is her service?

Who is brenda.

Playing
11-25-11, 14:16
If this Brenda is posting on below under escorts with a "rear view" picture, seniors may PM me. I have visited with her and can give you more info.

RollingDirty
11-25-11, 14:21
I'm still working towards senior status, not sure when I'll get back thru the area anyway.

Playing
11-26-11, 16:21
Don't know why so much talk of her in the Streetwalker section; she is definitely not a SW. Go to the Escorts section under Gastonia for more info and reviews.

Bouinage
11-27-11, 13:09
Hmmm. I seen her ad but is she any good? How is her service?I know this is in the wrong section but. Brenda is an older non-pro provider. I've met her once, she is a friendly OLDER MILF. Very sweet and down to earth. Very accomodating and takes direction well, very willing to please, and I think she is about enjoying herself as much as she is about pleasing you. She was initally brought on the sceen by SC Oral guy. At the time I met her, she didn't have an incall place, so I was stuck getting the room and giving her a tip. So I enjoyed my self, but couldn't repeat due to the upfront costs. BBBJCIMS / COF ect.

Member #5689
12-04-11, 00:43
Came down Friday and did not see anything on airline or second but took a quick stroll above 321 and found an older WSW I did not know she was that old before she got in or I might have passed but glad I didn't. I think her name was christy or Cindy probably mid 40's has two kids average build and mother body but did not get naked but had fairly large tits. Great oral skills said she just started walking to pay bills but age or experience have caused her to hone her skills. Tried for. 4 for half and half but stuck to my guns at 25 for BBBJ deep throat without asking did not miss a drop. Did not get number but should have she had a phone her husband called a couple times. Will definatly repeat. Don't know if will go for more than a BBBJ may not look great without clothes but love the skills I sampled

Donniedo 42
12-04-11, 10:18
Damn I'm glad I moved away, with the sounds of the Gashouse and the ones you all seem to be talking up. It looks like desperation has hit its high there. Good and Better Luck to you all, and stay safe.

Donniedo 42

RollingDirty
12-08-11, 19:57
Took a quick stroll on Airline last night, nothing was out that I could see.

I wasn't exactly sure which way on Airline I was suppose to go, I rolled down 321 and made the right on Airline. I rolled a maybe a mile or so at the most then turned around and bailed. Didn't see anything on 321 north of 85 either but the weather wasn't the greatest which may have had something to do with it.

R D

Member #5689
12-09-11, 10:06
You probably did not go far enough. If U-turn right on airline follow it until it splits I stay left cross over 74 and make a left on second to circle back. I don't think I have ever seen a report of stuff north of 85 on 321 but could be wrong.

Took a quick stroll on Airline last night, nothing was out that I could see.

I wasn't exactly sure which way on Airline I was suppose to go, I rolled down 321 and made the right on Airline. I rolled a maybe a mile or so at the most then turned around and bailed. Didn't see anything on 321 north of 85 either but the weather wasn't the greatest which may have had something to do with it.

R D

RollingDirty
12-09-11, 13:07
You probably did not go far enough. If U-turn right on airline follow it until it splits I stay left cross over 74 and make a left on second to circle back. I don't think I have ever seen a report of stuff north of 85 on 321 but could be wrong.Ok thanks, I really didn't know where I was going just took a shot in the dark so to speak as I was passing thru.

I forgot to mention in my post no LEO either it was really quiet.

Boyd68
12-10-11, 11:14
You can also go right at the split I have seen them along that part of Airline. Keep watching down the streets on your right. When you get to the stop sign, turn right and wander through the neighborhood (Scruggs, Mauney, Vance etc.) , working back to Airline near the BBQ joint. Also check out Firestone and Ransom.

You probably did not go far enough. If U-turn right on airline follow it until it splits I stay left cross over 74 and make a left on second to circle back. I don't think I have ever seen a report of stuff north of 85 on 321 but could be wrong.

RollingDirty
12-11-11, 19:58
I'm kind of limited to the areas I can stroll because I'm in an 18 wheeler so its pretty much main drags only, and parking presents even more challenges.

Thanks for the info guys I'll know sometime tomorrow if I'll be back thru around the middle of the week.

R D

Member #5689
12-12-11, 01:24
Came down Friday only saw two larger WSW's on airline and a BSW with an older wow walking up to airline from main st. Have not seen anything decent looking in the area in a while

CloverHard
12-15-11, 00:50
I'm kind of limited to the areas I can stroll because I'm in an 18 wheeler so its pretty much main drags only, and parking presents even more challenges.

Thanks for the info guys I'll know sometime tomorrow if I'll be back thru around the middle of the week.

R DPlace you can park is exit 14 next to bojangles at light. You drop your trl there and make right out of small truckstop and go past interstate turn left at light. There will be store on rightside of road and mill on left. Go to 2nd road and turn right follow that to "T" turn left on airline. Those 2 streets are main track and ozark is other.

Good luck

Boyd68
12-15-11, 09:24
I have never heard of action on Ozark. Can you tell us what areas of the street?

Place you can park is exit 14 next to bojangles at light. You drop your trl there and make right out of small truckstop and go past interstate turn left at light. There will be store on rightside of road and mill on left. Go to 2nd road and turn right follow that to "T" turn left on airline. Those 2 streets are main track and ozark is other.

Good luck

CloverHard
12-15-11, 09:31
I have never heard of action on Ozark. Can you tell us what areas of the street?Area near Wix, from 2nd light before wix and south to 3rd street. I have several dream$ in that area.

RollingDirty
12-15-11, 17:06
Place you can park is exit 14 next to bojangles at light. You drop your trl there and make right out of small truckstop and go past interstate turn left at light. There will be store on rightside of road and mill on left. Go to 2nd road and turn right follow that to "T" turn left on airline. Those 2 streets are main track and ozark is other.

Good luckThanks a lot much appreciated.

R D

Member #5689
12-16-11, 09:45
Area near Wix, from 2nd light before wix and south to 3rd street. I have several dream$ in that area.Came down yesterday to see what I could find after seeing not much happening on airline and second I decided to take a quick loop over to ozark because I had never tried it before. I did not see the landmarks mentioned on this but shortly after passing the police station I saw a wow on the left walking looked just ok before I even thought of turning I saw another possible wow looked much better but did not get enough time to observe to confirm she was walking. Figured I would keep going forward since it was my first Tripp over saw one more potential wow walking with a handler on the stroll down. Turned around shortly after crossing 85 and came back the last one was still with her guy the second one was not there anymore and the first one was still walking but she was walking like she was high as he'll so just kept going circled through airline again and saw nothing made one more pass on ozark on my way out of town and all three were gone. No luck yesterday but it will be on my radar now that I know it exists. Thanks for the info

Member #5689
12-19-11, 17:50
Came down and spent the afternoon trolling nobody out. Saw one big girl on Airline mid afternoon and nothing else all day even went to Ozark and nothing there either. Kinda suprized beautiful day but completly dead.

CloverHard
12-19-11, 21:25
Where do you usually find her by 321?Her cell phone is out of minutes. You need watch out for her sister because like pull games on guys.

CloverHard
12-19-11, 21:27
Came down and spent the afternoon trolling nobody out. Saw one big girl on Airline mid afternoon and nothing else all day even went to Ozark and nothing there either. Kinda suprized beautiful day but completly dead.It been dead lately in gashouse. Cindy been hitting up my burn phone.

HeadCrusher
12-31-11, 02:17
Had a dream this afternoon that I was driving down 321 after stopping by the Video Exchange and noticed a rather nice looking wf walking about where the Hardees and Tulip lane are. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or it was really happening so I drove on down to the gas station other side of the motel. Got a few dollars in gas, she eyes me and I eyed back as she went inside and got a drink. Long dark hair, had on a black trench-coat, blue jeans, and a black halter top that showed her mid-riff which looked rather nice; not too skinny like a lot of those crackho's you see around there.

As she was coming out and coming directly toward my car, from the road behind the gas station where the school is at a cop pulls in and parks two tanks down from me to get gas. Needless to say I was awoken immediately from the dream, which was a huge disappointment. In my dreams I'd never tackled a SW and thought that this one would be an excellent first. Will try to dream this again later this weekend to see what else I can find out.

Member #5689
01-01-12, 02:08
Let us know if you find her again. I have not seen anyone that high up before but spend a lot of time in the area and a good looking one in the area would be a find especially as slow as it's been lately.

QUOTE=HeadCrusher; 1348850]Had a dream this afternoon that I was driving down 321 after stopping by the Video Exchange and noticed a rather nice looking wf walking about where the Hardees and Tulip lane are. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or it was really happening so I drove on down to the gas station other side of the motel. Got a few dollars in gas, she eyes me and I eyed back as she went inside and got a drink. Long dark hair, had on a black trench-coat, blue jeans, and a black halter top that showed her mid-riff which looked rather nice; not too skinny like a lot of those crackho's you see around there.

As she was coming out and coming directly toward my car, from the road behind the gas station where the school is at a cop pulls in and parks two tanks down from me to get gas. Needless to say I was awoken immediately from the dream, which was a huge disappointment. In my dreams I'd never tackled a SW and thought that this one would be an excellent first. Will try to dream this again later this weekend to see what else I can find out.[/QUOTE]

Cdmanoise
01-26-12, 07:04
CloverHard warned me she was a flake. After a great first experience with her, she started tagging my burner phone. Finally, I agreed to go meet. About 4am I tag her back and let her know I; m on my way. She tells me to pick her up at Kelly's house. OK, so tag her back to let her now I'm there. 15 minutes later, she finally calls back ans says she will be out in 10 minutes. Getting a bit annoyed, as this is not the are you want LEO to see you hanging around. Finally. 30 minutes later I call her back and say WTF? She asks if I want to do a double with Kelly. Not being to fond of Kelly, I decline and in the mean time there is some other Monger circling around the block. She says she is getting her boots on and coming right out. Asks what I'm driving. 30 minutes later, call back with no answer. Apparently, she was dodging me and that is why she asked what I'm driving. Other monger must have agreed to double with her and Kelly.

I hate that shit. Buyer beware, and rest assured next time I pick her up she will be lucky if I don't drop her ass in Virginia!

CloverHard
01-26-12, 18:20
CloverHard warned me she was a flake. After a great first experience with her, she started tagging my burner phone. Finally, I agreed to go meet. About 4am I tag her back and let her know I; m on my way. She tells me to pick her up at Kelly's house. OK, so tag her back to let her now I'm there. 15 minutes later, she finally calls back ans says she will be out in 10 minutes. Getting a bit annoyed, as this is not the are you want LEO to see you hanging around. Finally. 30 minutes later I call her back and say WTF? She asks if I want to do a double with Kelly. Not being to fond of Kelly, I decline and in the mean time there is some other Monger circling around the block. She says she is getting her boots on and coming right out. Asks what I'm driving. 30 minutes later, call back with no answer. Apparently, she was dodging me and that is why she asked what I'm driving. Other monger must have agreed to double with her and Kelly.

I hate that shit. Buyer beware, and rest assured next time I pick her up she will be lucky if I don't drop her ass in Virginia!Kelly? If it sameone I am thinking about she is worst then Wendy. I hate that you went thru that. Cindy is a lot better but she need get her warrants taken care of. There is a lady name Melissa she cool but alittle thicker. She is around 23 short brown hair stand about 5'3 with 2 piercings on face.

Cdmanoise
01-27-12, 20:03
Kelly? If it sameone I am thinking about she is worst then Wendy. I hate that you went thru that. Cindy is a lot better but she need get her warrants taken care of. There is a lady name Melissa she cool but alittle thicker. She is around 23 short brown hair stand about 5'3 with 2 piercings on face.Well, you live and learn. Not like you din't warn me. Cindy is great. I wish she would turn back up. Kelly is the one down on West Mauney, and yes she sucks. Going out with Kelly is like a bad ride on a rollercoaster after a night of drinking!

CloverHard
02-14-12, 05:36
Info for yall know Cindy. Cindy is in jail until July on current sentence and maybe longer for other charges. It sad because she love what she does. Wendy is her twin sister and as good but her old man make her play games. I broke one of my rules today and kinda glad I did. Once lady screw me I normally stay away. I had a very wet and erotic dream with Wendy. She had another lady there with her, lady name was Juicy. She is thick lady but not bbw. She is black female at 19 yr old. As Wendy and I play, Juicy watch and finger her pussy. Wendy was dt and licking balls. She was doing so good I cimns. She clean my cock then start playing with it until it was standing proud. Slide happy hat on and start doing all kind of postions until I fire #2. She got off also. We went for round 3 and 4. She was very please with staying power and got off few times also. Damage of date was. 40. I guess I got her on one of her horny days. If I didn't have go to work I would still be having some fun. Wendy is hit and miss, you never know what side of her getting until you take that step. I got her #'s if anyone want them. I am still looking for a young spinner if anyone got suggestions Pm me.

Thanks

Having Fun Too
02-14-12, 21:40
Info for yall know Cindy. Cindy is in jail until July on current sentence and maybe longer for other charges. It sad because she love what she does. Wendy is her twin sister and as good but her old man make her play games. I broke one of my rules today and kinda glad I did. Once lady screw me I normally stay away. I had a very wet and erotic dream with Wendy. She had another lady there with her, lady name was Juicy. She is thick lady but not bbw. She is black female at 19 yr old. As Wendy and I play, Juicy watch and finger her pussy. Wendy was dt and licking balls. She was doing so good I cimns. She clean my cock then start playing with it until it was standing proud. Slide happy hat on and start doing all kind of postions until I fire #2. She got off also. We went for round 3 and 4. She was very please with staying power and got off few times also. Damage of date was. 40. I guess I got her on one of her horny days. If I didn't have go to work I would still be having some fun. Wendy is hit and miss, you never know what side of her getting until you take that step. I got her #'s if anyone want them. I am still looking for a young spinner if anyone got suggestions Pm me.

ThanksI have never had a bad date with Wendy most of the time that I have been with her was like Cloverhard wrote. She has always been great.

Later HFT

Member #5689
02-22-12, 17:56
Has anybody had any luck finding WSW in the area during the day its been a long time since I have seen anything decent in the area

Boyd68
02-23-12, 09:06
I spent two hours riding the area last week and saw nothing I would let in my car. I don't know where they have gone.

Has anybody had any luck finding WSW in the area during the day its been a long time since I have seen anything decent in the area

Cdmanoise
02-23-12, 17:09
I spent two hours riding the area last week and saw nothing I would let in my car. I don't know where they have gone.Likely in Jail with Cindy. LEO presence has been thick. Hence why I have been hitting up Charlotte, but pickins are slim there as well.

Plunksixty
02-25-12, 13:52
Anyone has heard any from little blond Meredith.

She disappeared to take care of the roast she had in the oven, then her phone didn't accept any calls and recently reports the number as unassigned.

Really like to know how she's doing, kind of person I love to hang out with.

Member #5689
02-26-12, 01:31
I have not seen her in the area since last summer.

Anyone has heard any from little blond Meredith.

She disappeared to take care of the roast she had in the oven, then her phone didn't accept any calls and recently reports the number as unassigned.

Really like to know how she's doing, kind of person I love to hang out with.