PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

rickNsc
01-26-06, 18:06
I have been a long time lurker on the board but have not posted. Decided I need to start. Drove the strip and saw "Red" but she was with someone so I didn't stop. Was on my way home down Marietta and saw a WSW. Got the look. Turned around and picked her up. Name was "T" I think. Had the crack body but seemed to be straight. Service was good.

Captain M
02-02-06, 19:17
I was watching the Time-Warner government channel last night. Low and behold there was the CMPD hailing the efforts at ending prostitution. Not enough shootings or robberies to concentrate on, I guess they are bored.

One of their sources is this board. It even showed the site and a post from it.

I would send a word of caution to those posting not to be too detailed or give out too much info. Names, locations, and descriptions aid LE in their efforts to give you an invitation to their "school" and and end to your pleasures.

Member #4581
02-20-06, 17:11
Hey All,

I am going to be staying over in Gastonia tomorrow night for the first time. The girls on Wilkinson will miss me! Any pointers on exit # and motels would be greatly appreciated.

G Malav

Member #5347
03-13-06, 15:00
Was in the Charlotte area recently and I decided to cruise the Gashouse. After a few passes through the Main and Airline area and not seeing anything worthwhile, I went to Laura's to see who was working. She was a pretty big blonde, but I was horny so I was willing to give her a chance. But then she mentioned that she needed a 60 tip(in addition to the 100 fee) for a helping hand! The 100 was already way overpriced for her, so I politely got the hell out of there. I had some time to kill, so I wound up taking the nice drive up to Hickory to visit AA Entertainment. The mamasan(an Asian lady) told me she had a blonde and a black girl. She said if I wanted the blonde I would have to wait, so I decided to have my first go with a black lady. I don't remember her name. She wasn't real pretty in the face, but had some nice tits and big round ass. I only got the 75 topless session, but her service was really good. This place is pretty expensive, but there's usually some pretty girls there, and you never have to worry about the whole tipping BS.

Kabo Sport
03-18-06, 09:28
Hello all
I had to be in Gastonia for a couple of days, so I RTFF ( good overall postings guys ) and went out to check out the area.
Cops in the R.O.'s parking lot, nothing on Airline, but found these two ( see photos ) on Ransom St.
Met these two, did the LE checks, Sherrie actually started a BBBJ in the car.
Agreed on .60 for a "double" and photos.
Wasn't worth .20. VERY poor service. I wouldn't recommend either of these two to anyone.
Anyway, I have posted a few photos, enjoy
Kabo

Best Tx Monger
03-18-06, 10:56
Hello all
I had to be in Gastonia for a couple of days, so I RTFF ( good overall postings guys ) and went out to check out the area.
Cops in the R.O.'s parking lot, nothing on Airline, but found these two ( see photos ) on Ransom St.
Met these two, did the LE checks, Sherrie actually started a BBBJ in the car.
Agreed on .60 for a "double" and photos.
Wasn't worth .20. VERY poor service. I wouldn't recommend either of these two to anyone.
Anyway, I have posted a few photos, enjoy
Kabo
Sorry to hear about your misdadventures sport. But you still take great pics my friend. Keep up the good work !

You have many great pictures in the Alabama thread, kudos to you ! I mean after all, the jpg titled SherriUpDown, how many of us mongers can proudly say that they have had a sw try out for the Special Olympics !

NC Transplant
03-22-06, 04:50
I don't know my way around Gastown very well. I know where 321 is and the CVE, I know where Franklin Ave is and the Leather & Lace is. Could someone tell me how to find Airline, and KW(I assume it is kingsway Drive) is? Other than the L&L, I am having trouble finding my way around to where the gals are? BC me at kynctransplant at yahoo dot com.

Seems there is usually some gals around the L&L. I seen one there Saturday night, but I think she is the one I picked up about a year ago and wanted to hollar out the window and make a scene. A little crazy for my taste. I have seen a couple of BSW in that area as well. Perhaps if someone could give me an easy route getting off I85 to tour the town.

Thanks
Transplant

DbrownHornet
03-22-06, 12:23
Gas House: Feb- Early March

Pickings have been slim to noon when I pass through. However, I did meet Maria and April (blond, brick house body) for drama lessons. No contact info.

NC Hunter
03-23-06, 22:54
NC Transplant,

These areas are well known to LE so I'll post them here. I usually get off I-85 exit 17 and take SR321 and take a right towards Gastonia (this street is called N. Chester and is the same street CVE is on). I usually go down N Chester (SR321) down through three lights(3rd light is airline and a right turn can lead to SW's) and then right on the street where L&L is on.

I continue on the same street behind HJ's on down to the corner and turn right across the RR tracks (as soon as you cross the tracks first street is W Airline (SW's once frequented area if you make right turn here) down to the light and turn left on W. Gaston Av. Go down W. Gaston about 1/4 mile and store KW is on the right.

The road also forks here and veer/turn right and road becomes W Airline and raiklroad tracks parallel all the way. You can find providers throughout this area. Stay on W. Airline and go all the way down to the stop sign and turn right on W May. Again SW's can be found throughout.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe and happy mongering and fuck the PO-lice.

NC Hunter

Hedge Hog61
03-23-06, 23:51
I have found several WSWs off Airline/Main area the past few months thanks to the Forum and decided to post only new information.

Picked up WSW near Main the other night around 1:00 AM. I prefer the girls have a room for my business. Fine looking young 24 year old did not have a room but had a 'safe place' for full service. Directed me to a turnround at the back of an Industrial Park behind the Days Inn by I-85.

After a few minutes we were still not situated when LE pulled up. Since we both appeared clothed when he shined his light in the car we were sent on our way "to do whatever we were doing somewhere else".

I dropped off date near where I found her but failed to get a refund.

Moral: Avoid "safe places".

I have also noticed that many of these girls do not carry protection. Do yourself a favor and bring your own cover.

NC Transplant
03-24-06, 05:11
A buddy of mine (we will call him Big John) Tried the route given to him from other members of this board. It was dark and drizzly, but he found the famous Airline. He didn't see anything out there or through the industrial park. He did see plenty of LE hanging around, so He played it safe.
John then tried to find a no tell that was menioned in a PM. He found something that could be what he was told about, but was not sure. After cruising around he did find Christina in front of one of the no tells. He said she was about a 8 on a SW scale and a lot better than anything he has ever found in Charlotte. She was actually cute and someone he wouldn't be ashamed if he was seen with her. A lot better than the skanks that hang on Wilkerson. A BBBJCIM and spit was obtained and he dropped her off in front of a house in town. She told he she also works at the Paper Doll lounge, but had a slow night. She was cute enough to be a stripper.
Of Coarse Big John Made all this up as he is a big story teller. Everybody knows that LE has created "no zones" all over the state, so that no hoes can be found anywhere. Big John said he feels so much safer since LE has started their crackdown, as all the violent crimes, rapes, murders, and gangs have all been stamped out as well.
Be careful, and be safe
Transplant

Kabo Sport
03-24-06, 20:09
Hello all
Cruised through the Gaston Ave area Wednesday night to see what was out.
9:30 PM the two worthless WSW's in my earlier post were out again, in the cold drizzle. Passed by of course.
A monger in a F-250 damned near wrecked upon spotting these two. He made a turn onto Ransom at 40 MPH and stopped just past the girls. Both were running to climb into the cab. Driving like that only invites attention.
Went back out about 1:00 AM - different world.
Gave a ride to "T", a 43 yr old BSW. Not normally my style, but, I was lucky.
This girl was maybe a 4 on the SW "looks" scale, but service ( BBBJCIMS with some slow AR), was a 9 or 10. Gave .2 and a .5 tip, got digits.
One of those situations where you sit back and enjoy, with eyes closed. This girl was clean, smelled good and as I said - excellant service.
After my luck last week I deserved some North Carolina good service.
Kabo

Kabo Sport
03-25-06, 12:51
Friday night - early, abot 6:30 PM.
On the way to my apartment, travelling down 321 South.
Passing Clyde, saw what I thougt was a SW in the shadows.
Returned, drove by again, sure enough found a WSW that asked for a ride when I stopped at stop sign nearby.
"Lisa" was a mid 30's WSW, tall , slim.
Did the LE check, agreed on service and fee.
During the conversation, she claimed to be a local girl and a widow.
She said her "late" husband DIED while she was giving him a blow job.
---- damn-----

I had to think about THAT for a moment.

I told her I just wanted a level of service that would make my chest "tight", I wouldn't ask for the full deal.
( now I like a BBBJ as well as anyone else - but--- )

Got to a safe place, and it WAS EXCELLANT!
We are scheduled for a repeat Saturday afternoon, with photos.
If I don't post again, you'll know she got me too.
Kabo

NC Transplant
03-25-06, 13:37
Hey Kabo, If she gets you, at least you will die happy and be in heaven before you get there?

Kabo Sport
03-26-06, 20:33
I lived.
She stood me up.
Damn

Kabo Sport
03-27-06, 21:20
Hello all
6:30 PM Monday, going up Gastonia Ave past the big BBQ place.
I spot a 'blond' about a block and a half ahead, walking away, then turning right towards the RR tracks.
I drive up to the light, turn right also, spot her almost to the tracks.
Drive by, get the "look" and pick "Cindy" up.
46 yr old WSW, bleach blond, slim, clean. Intelligent talking, do the LE thing.
Since it's still broad daylight, I elect to drive west down Franklin towards a place of lodging I have spotted on the south side of the hiway.
Not the best place I've ever visited, but not the most expensive.
Cindy provided very good BBBJCIM with a spit for .3 ( a little more than I wanted to pay - but). Got digits, planned a "do-over" in a couple of nights.
Agreed to photos if I promised not to post them on the internet.
Gastonia is beginning to agree with 'ol Kabo.

NC Transplant
03-28-06, 01:31
Hello,
Cruised the route to try to get the feel for the area. One the way out, I spotted a Blone WSW along the railroad tracks, but I didn't have time to meet her. I also seen a cute Red Head on Davidson with a black guy, either a pimp or a boyfriend. She was really looking at me as I was looking at her. When I have more time, I will have to tour the gas town more thourourly and see if I can get aquainted with some of the fine friendly ladies in the area.
Be Careful and Safe,
Transplant

NC Hunter
03-29-06, 21:48
Found a wsw, brunette, 5'6", 125lbs named Tonya. Picked her up on Main St behind the old HoJo's. Funny thing monger in a pickup turned immediately around and tailed us a block or two before I lost him. She says she's from Charlotte (Avondale/Nations ford area) and has been here 2 weeks.

Tonya has boils on her face but she is a nice looking lady and she likes anal. It is approx 6pm and we find a secluded spot and she gives an excellent deep throat BBBJ. She states she will swallow but I want to fuck this fine pussy. I mean she has a tatoo above her ass cheeks and is fine- I give her an 8 on SW scale.

After 15 min of sucking my dick I turn her around and fuck her doggy style and it only cost me a jackson. We agreed on anal for 2 jacksons next time I see her. She says she's staying with a guy who doesn't know she tricks so no digits but she says she hangs on Main or Airline.

Be safe and happy mongering

NC Hunter

Kabo Sport
03-30-06, 23:24
Hello all
The regulars I have met didn't answer the phone, so I thought oh well.
Cruised down Airline about 8:00 PM spotted a slim SW behind a large brick building.
Circled and met "Dee" a 39yr old WSW. Nice girl, talked WAY too much, but agreed for a BBBJCIMS and photos for.3.
Service was OK, took about 15 minutes due to so much talking. Finally sort of pushed her head down - she pulled back long enough to say she LIKED that.
She also told me she loved to have her photo taken, show the face she said.
What was I to do?
On the SW scale - about a 5 or 6. Service was also about a 5 or 6, with a great attitude.
Check out the photos.
Note to Masterful One - not the same old ones every week, huh 'ol buddy?
Kabo

NC Transplant
03-31-06, 01:44
Grea Job Kabo! I love those pics. Big John hopes to find some of that local talent and post his own soon. He sure would like to hook up with Ashley. He has a thing for red heads. That ho don't look that bad, though she isn't much on the tit dept.
Transplant

Best Tx Monger
04-01-06, 11:29
Kabo Another nice post from you ! Picture titled Dee 5, I like that pic, looks like is about to gag. She better have some good and fast re-flexes ....LOL

Kabo Sport
04-06-06, 22:54
Weeks report - -
Sunday 2nd - 3:00 PM - stopped by a 'C' store on I-85 at exit 14. Noticed two girls in an old Ford Windstar van, said hello as I got out.
Leaving the store, I made eye contact again with these two. The driver, Cindy, was a 20 something white girl, very heavy. The passenger was Rebecca, a 39 yr old white girl with black hair and a damn big scar on her nose ( said it was from an old auto accident ). Talked for awhile, determined that they were in need of gasoline and cash. I said that I could help, being a good guy that I am. We drove down a road near by a stone quarry, to the end. We turned around and Cindy stayed in the van - as the look out - while Rebecca and I got into my back seat, in broad daylight. Cindy was to blow the horn IF ANYBODY was seen. Here I am, in my back seat, sitting upright while good 'ol Becca is on her knees doing her best. I look forward to see Cindy watching in the mirror of her van, smiling like hell. I pointed FORWARD - dammit, and she laughed and kept the look out.
Rebecca stopped and said - "I would rather fuck if you don't mind, I'm getting nothing from this". Ok I said - covered up and went to work.
After the finish - and it WAS GOOD - they followed me back to the store and I filled the van. $39 to fill, oh well, thisone will be on the expense account so I got FS for free. While filling the van, talking with Cindy, she said next time was HER turn. Said it made her hot watching. Seems these two stay around the 'C' store looking for action. Next time I'll try Cindy - even if she is heavy.
I got 2 photos of this adventure - snatch shots / no face - but am having trouble downloading from my camera. Hopefully later.
RED
Tuesday night met "RED", a 30 something (40's?) slim WSW on Airline. Agreed of .3 for a BBBJCIM, I gave her .2 up front (my usual) with a promise of the "tip" upon a good job. After 10 minutes - I gave up and took her back.
Very poor service.
DEE
Thursday, 7:00 PM met "Dee" again (see post with photos). She damn near ran out in front of me in front of R.O.'s.
Agreed on a BBBJCIM for .2 - got it - better serice than before - she said come back with camera for more shots. Oh well
Have fun
Kabo

NC Transplant
04-06-06, 23:42
Hey Kabo, I found your previous post and it was the same "Dee" that I found last week. I was not that impressed with her as I plan on passing on her the next time. I posted some pics.
Transplant

Captain M
04-12-06, 06:33
Although this didn't happen here, but damn close. You can bet that LE is watching.
Confirmation of why you need to be discrete in what you post. The more you tell the more they will know. So go ahead and let LE know where to go.

http://www.centredaily.com/mld/observer/14321758.htm

excerpt from article:

Starting just after 3 p.m. Tuesday, police had arrested 12 women by 9:30 p.m., including one who police said is four months pregnant. Only one -- the 39-year-old -- was arrested in the exclusion zone, police said. The others were arrested in adjacent neighborhoods.

Too many details and you give them the photos to eye the provider. I know it ruins the fun, but at least edit the photo so they can't ID the chick.

Kabo Sport
04-13-06, 23:34
You left some of that article out, Captain M.
It also said that LE had identified roughly 276 (?) hookers in the area.
I can tell you for damn sure that they didn't identify them from the internet.
The Cops on the daily patrol know much, much more than we do.
They know what times of the day the girls are out, hell they have arrested most of them several times!! The "Star" of the article had been arrested several times before.
Reading these reports and looking at the photos provide little help to LE.
IF they bother to read these posts - I can be sure they are having a laugh at your post. Guess they never arrested anyone before the guide was created.
I have travelled several states, and a lot of the world, and some guys everywhere post drivel just like you.
Grow up, post photos of women you have actually HAD SEX with, and keep your preaching to yourself.
Anyone agree with me?

Kabo Sport
Senior Member - poster of photos

Although this didn't happen here, but damn close. You can bet that LE is watching.
Confirmation of why you need to be discrete in what you post. The more you tell the more they will know. So go ahead and let LE know where to go.

http://www.centredaily.com/mld/observer/14321758.htm

excerpt from article:

Starting just after 3 p.m. Tuesday, police had arrested 12 women by 9:30 p.m., including one who police said is four months pregnant. Only one -- the 39-year-old -- was arrested in the exclusion zone, police said. The others were arrested in adjacent neighborhoods.

Too many details and you give them the photos to eye the provider. I know it ruins the fun, but at least edit the photo so they can't ID the chick.

Kabo Sport
04-13-06, 23:39
Hello all
Met Christy tonight, over on Airline.
Sort of a non-pro I guess. Late 20's - heavy. Too heavy.
But very clean and smelled great. Agreed on .2 plus tip for good service, she did her best. Gave her a tip after BBBJCIMS.
Took her back to her apartment, agreed that I could drop by Tuesdays and Thursday's mid-day for some fun. It will be nice to be able to grab a bite and a blow at lunch nest week.
I'll let you know how it works out
Kabo

Captain M
04-14-06, 00:18
you would have read the word "excerpt". In your small world, there may have not have been enough books for you to have learned either to FULLY read a post, or to comprehend that the cops glean info from here. Oops, I hope you know what glean means.

The site has actually been shown on the local access channel and it has been mentioned in several articles in other cities. If you don't think you are helping the LE go ahead and keep posting. My point was not to use detailed info and to atleast make an effort to not to ID the providers.

I'm not preaching, I was just stating the facts. If you are bold enough to taunght the cops, soon there will be more PEZ zones, that will help put an end to what you do. If you look at any of my posts, I don't pick up SW'ers any way. I am not in the habit of aiding the very ones that would put an end to anyone's enjoyment.

Here is a recent example of LE using the board.

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/14305950.htm

So go ahead and throw more moronic insults.

Kabo Sport
04-14-06, 07:34
More drivel.
The comment that you don't pick up SW's makes everyone - including me - wonder why the hell you even open this forum!!
The forum is for MEN that enjoy the sport - not left wing squat-to-piss preschers. Again, all that post here are laughing at you.
You will have the last word - I will not comment on this again as this forum is for men to post their adventures ( including PHOTOS ).
Regards 'excerpt' - if you read my post it is clear that I pointed out that you only included the part that the supported your point. Kinda like TV news.
Go ahead - get the last shot in. I'll stick to sex issues and leave your drivel to you.
Kabo

you would have read the word "excerpt". In your small world, there may have not have been enough books for you to have learned either to FULLY read a post, or to comprehend that the cops glean info from here. Oops, I hope you know what glean means.

The site has actually been shown on the local access channel and it has been mentioned in several articles in other cities. If you don't think you are helping the LE go ahead and keep posting. My point was not to use detailed info and to atleast make an effort to not to ID the providers.

I'm not preaching, I was just stating the facts. If you are bold enough to taunght the cops, soon there will be more PEZ zones, that will help put an end to what you do. If you look at any of my posts, I don't pick up SW'ers any way. I am not in the habit of aiding the very ones that would put an end to anyone's enjoyment.

Here is a recent example of LE using the board.

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/14305950.htm

So go ahead and throw more moronic insults.

Captain M
04-14-06, 11:17
but you missed my point totally. That is the only reason I am responding. I simply stated that I don't pick up walkers. I didn't condenm anyone that does. I prefer a different venue of enjoying the ladies. You are so self centered and took my simple warning as a personal attack. Far from it, there are many that don't realize the public and cops read and draw info from these sites.

Apparently you don't have the time to do any research on the facts, prehaps you know it all already. I've posted about my adventures, although vaguely.

Left wing, ha apparantly you don't even know your politics. I'd venture to say the would be more right wing. While I do believe in less government, I believe in personal responsibility and am conservative to a point. I don't think that makes me left wing or right wing.

My point, once more, was just about giving explict details. That's all, but you aren't interested in anyone's point if it iss different that your's. That is a left wing tatic if I have ever heard one. Whatever happened to free speech. If you want to put up you detailed info, i'm not trying to stop you. i merely posted what was happening around and about. If you can't handle the truth or merely want to stick your head a the hole, thats fine.

Boldly go and challenge LE. That's why you see more crack heads in jail than cokes heads. If you stand out in public, you draw the attention/ire of the population and then they put pressure on the politicians. That in turn is pushed onto LE. Hence the PEZ zones and short term stings to "clean up the streets".

Stupid is as Stupid Does. Keep on Keepin On, LE appreciates the help.

NC Transplant
04-14-06, 12:06
Captain M, I agree with you that explicid details should be left out and never mention any payment. LE does monitor this and other boards. As for politics, I think you are more of a libertairian, which believes in less government, less taxes, personal responsibility. Libertairians also believe that someone should be allowed to do what ever they want, as long as they aren't hurting anybody else or infringing on the rights of someone else. What right does some zealot have to tell someone else how to live when most of them aren't doing such a bang up job with their own life? Most of the are hyprocrates that are hiding behind being a control freak to cover their own crap. I would vote libertarian if I thought they had a shot to win. That is where I stand, and I think those are the principals that this country was founded on.

LexLuther
04-14-06, 12:22
Can't we all just get along?

:) (:

Lex

Charles543
04-14-06, 16:56
Kabo,

I am inclined to agree with you in that the cops probably know much more than we do as a group about who's who on the street. They have much more time to spend on the street than we do. I think the only time we might help them out is if we hook up with and report on a girl who is brand new on the street, and the cops don't know about her yet. A post from a guy whose identity is unknown may be considered probable cause for an arrest, but it is certainly not proof beyond a reasonable dought, and would not result in a conviction. I don't think cops usually bother with an arrest if they can't see the likelyhood of getting a conviction.

Captain might have seen your point better if you had just made your point without the flames. When your being flamed it is hard to see past the flames.

Charles

Iva Bigun
04-26-06, 10:37
Cruised Gashouse Monday afternoon and saw only one WSW, skanky looking blonde off Airline. Other than that, saw nothing.

Kabo Sport
04-28-06, 18:20
Hello all
6:30 AM Friday - off to work early to get some extra things done.
Spotted 'Lynn' , 32 yr old WSW, just off Bessemer Rd at a C store. Talked for a moment - then decided to go into work at 8.
.20 with a tip for BBBJCIMS - not too bad for an early morning adventure.
Agreed to photos - note cheeks drawn in. See photos.

Wednesday night - 11:30 PM - Pryor St - met 'Robin', a mid 30's WSW from Dallas. Very good service - no photos this time ( camera problems ) but will try again this weekend.

Moday night - met 'Ray' and her daughter. Early 40's girl, with a damn gooding 21 yr old daughter 'Christy'. Lives down York Hi-Way, we agreed to 'get together' this weekend.

Hope this is a good weekend
Enjoy the photos
Kabo

Queen City Guy
04-29-06, 09:19
Ever watch COPS? Johnny Law knows the name of every dealer and hoe on their beat. If you or I can spend an hour cruising a time or two a week and find action what do you think the guy that's out there 8 hours 5 or 6 days a week knows.
Now that being said, I am not so interested in someone whose out every day turning half dozen tricks. All she's interested in is getting some jack so she can go on a bender for a couple days.
My suggestion, find someone you like and get some kind of semi arrangement. Keeps you both off the street. And after all, that's what Johnny is after. He doesn't care what you do in private but he sure does care what you do in public.

Bill Buxton
04-29-06, 11:01
Ever watch COPS? Johnny Law knows the name of every dealer and hoe on their beat. If you or I can spend an hour cruising a time or two a week and find action what do you think the guy that's out there 8 hours 5 or 6 days a week knows.
Now that being said, I am not so interested in someone whose out every day turning half dozen tricks. All she's interested in is getting some jack so she can go on a bender for a couple days.
My suggestion, find someone you like and get some kind of semi arrangement. Keeps you both off the street. And after all, that's what Johnny is after. He doesn't care what you do in private but he sure does care what you do in public.

The law is hammering everyone everywhere and the quality is low. I think you are right find a jewell and stay a regular customer and be happy. The street thing is not the same for anyone and not worth the risk of a run in with the local LE.And gas is a factor after all the prices of everything are on there way up.

PLAY SAFE GUYS, B.B...

Kabo Sport
05-13-06, 00:17
How do you find some young, good looking SW's in the Gas House?
Follow these steps.
1. Ride around for one hour plus, around midnight.
2. After almost giving up - pick-up the girl in the photos (hag 1 and hag 2)
3. BBBJCIM from this SW - hardly worth the time and expense
4. Take her back to main - see 2 young beauties (BSW maybe 19, WSW maybe 22 a knockout) trying to flag me down.
Conclusion - IF you want to find the prime stuff - just settle on non-prime - it will come out of the woodwork.
Kabo

Tungsten
05-13-06, 15:04
Channel 7 news said there was a shooting at a club on Main Street?

Was it at Leather and Lace? Or the other place used to be called Pat's.

The place called pats, was actually a pretty nice place to hang out. reminds me of the old man bars where people go to get drunk back in jersey. I might pop in there tonite for the race.

If you are from nj you will know what the company has the channel 7 news.

Tungsten

Kabo Sport
05-19-06, 02:21
Hello all
Cruised around tonight, several SW's out.
Up by the strip bar, saw a shaved head guy, maybe 26 - 28 yrs old, tall, with a "young" WSW tagging along.
He was doing his best to either hook her up with someone or complete the sting. I don't know which. She was young and good looking - too good looking to be out at 1:00 AM. They did get into a gold Ford, with another guy, I just don't know what the real deal was. Be careful guys.
Picked up 'Ann' - 30 something WSW. VERY clean, nice, a little overweight. RED hair, long.
Very good BBBJCIM for .25 and a tip for the photos.
Didn't want a full face shot, but enough that you can see that the carpet matches the drapes!!
enjoy
Kabo

VerySlowly
05-19-06, 14:14
[QUOTE=Kabo Sport]H
Picked up 'Ann' - 30 something WSW. VERY clean, nice, a little overweight. RED hair, long.
Didn't want a full face shot, but enough that you can see that the carpet matches the drapes!

Damn Kabo, some things are best left in the dark and that Pooosey is one of them!!!!! ---VS

Charles543
05-19-06, 21:45
Very,

Don't you know, man? There ain't no bad pussy.

Charles

VanDriver
05-19-06, 23:58
Very,

Don't you know, man? There ain't no bad pussy.

Charles

I must agree with Very... Thankfully my larger head would keep the smaller head from standing tall with this one.

I'd rather take Rosey Palmer over this Red Head any day.

Be careful, it's a jungle down there. A nasty overgrown jungle.

Hawnyman
05-22-06, 00:50
You guys are a bunch of sick puppies. lol lol lol Personally I love redheads but no need for the open shot.

Cdaddy
05-24-06, 23:32
like my grandfather used to say. "only two types of pussy in this world. . . big ol' good pussy, and good ol' big pussy"

Kabo Sport
05-25-06, 17:12
[QUOTE=Cdaddy]like my grandfather used to say. "only two types of pussy in this world. . . big ol' good pussy, and good ol' big pussy
Now that's funny!
I've posted dozens of photos, from all over the world, seems this big ole' red-headed WSW is getting the most comments!
have fun
Kabo

Kabo Sport
05-27-06, 05:39
Hello all
The last redhead I posted caused a lot of responses and a few laughs.
Found another one early today.
Near the Waffle House, exit 14, met "Paula" , 35+ lady (and/or WSW) at 3:30 AM this morning. Said her old man was passed out, she was hungry and had little money. Sat in my car for a short while and agreed that she could earn .25 for a little of her time.
Off to my apartment, she is nude almost before I can get the camera ready.
Removed a partial plate, damn that was funny, and got to the business at hand. BBBJCIM was good / OK, not the best and damn sure not the worst.
Into the photo session, almost had to laugh after review of photo "Paula ass".
The tan lines from the "fake-n-bake" sessions on her ass were somthing to see! Other than that, I like tan lines, thought you gents would also.
Very clean, married girl, a little overweight. Great natural tits, check out the photo.

She said "with some of that "super lube" she enjoy a man in her ass from time to time!!"
I have her number and will likely try this one again.

enjoy
Kabo

NC Transplant
05-27-06, 09:50
Paula looks pretty good Kabo. Those older gals know what they are doing a lot of times. You post pretty good pics, never mind what some of the others say. They must not be looking at some of the real skanks on this board. Keep up the good work
Transplant

Having Fun Too
05-27-06, 11:04
Hey Kabo the next time you talk to her ask her about her sister (Jennifer) and niece (Jessica). I here it a family affair.

Later HFT

Fudge1
05-27-06, 11:10
like my grandfather used to say. "only two types of pussy in this world. . . big ol' good pussy, and good ol' big pussy"

My Father always said that there is no such thing as bad pussy, just that some are better than others.

Vegas Black
05-27-06, 16:03
Hey Kabo.,

Is that your Underwear she got covering her face from the Camera? If so, shit is hilarious!

LOL!

Be safe out there people.

Kabo Sport
05-28-06, 18:23
Hello all.
Yes - that was my new "tightie whitee" FTL's Paula has over her face. I had to laugh as well - that was a funny experience.
Big ol good pussy III - Sunday.
Drove down Hy 321 almost to the SC line to a MH park I had heard about from a WSW. She had given me a tip on where a couple of her friends might stay.
I did not find the two I looked for - but - I saw the two in the photos peeking from a door. Stopped to ask for "directions" from these two.
Almost drove away after getting a full look, but I thought what the hell.
Talked while, agreed on a double BBBJCIM for .2 and a six pack of Miller.
It was OK (most all BJ's are at least OK) and I had to laugh after the photos started!! They had to see each photo. one at a time!!
The one has 'BJ' modeling her tits while Donna was in teh BBBJ mode.
I wouldn't return, but it was OK for an afternoon adventure.
enjoy
Kabo

Iva Bigun
05-30-06, 23:00
Cruised thru the Gashouse Tuesday around 11 AM-ish and guess they were all sleeping it off, cause I only saw 1 WSW on Main down near the railroad trax and when I got a look at her face, my car immediately decided to take the nearest dirt road. So, no fun in the Gashouse for ol Iva today.

Later,

Iva Bigun

Kabo Sport
06-02-06, 01:45
Hello all
Decided to call up 'Paula' for a repeat tonight.
I had been thinking about that comment about anal and the super lube.
The guy that invented KY Warming should get the Nobel prize.
If you heard a woman calling out to her maker about midnight - that was her.
Sweat like you would not believe. Took it all and asked for more.
Well worth the trip and cost - damn funny to boot.
Also - I saw the shaved head guy and young girl again (see my 19 May post). He was driving around, 'flagging' guys that were likely cruisers, me included. The young lady with him would pop up when he made eye contact.
There is something wrong here.
Anyway - enjoy the photos!!
Kabo

Iva Bigun
06-02-06, 07:37
Kabo,

You are my new hero. You ARE da man!

Think you can PM me with some digits with this lady?

Later,

Iva

RideNbuy
06-02-06, 08:40
looks like she was hit with a hatchet!!! Good shot!

NC Transplant
06-03-06, 03:15
Here's one for you. Enjoy!

RideNbuy
06-03-06, 08:53
Now that's a pic! Looks good enough to eat!

Kabo Sport
06-03-06, 09:26
Hello all
Out early looking for photo op's today.
Found "Beth", a twenty something WSW around 4:00 AM today.
Extra good looking for a SW, blond, slim.
Drove around for awhile and returned her to Airline.
This one is a game player, insisted that I take her to a deserted place of her choice, old house on a dead end road. I refused, said we'll go to my place where I know it's safe. She said OK but I need to stop at a place close by to pay a girl some money she owed her, and I would have to pay first, let her pay the debt (yeah, right) and then we would be on the way.
No from me.
I told her that I have done this for a long time, and even if she was good looking I drop off game players.
There are good providers in the Gashouse, forget these types.
Sometimes you just have to let the big head control the little one.
Sorry, no photos.
Kabo

NC Transplant
06-03-06, 10:06
Hey Ride, it was good enough to eat, and I did. Nice and clean and smelled good too. She is one of the higher cost ladies from one of the other boards. She is some high quality stuff.

NC Transplant
06-03-06, 10:07
Kabo, you are a smart guy. I guess thinks her good looks will allow her to sucker some guys.

Borabus
06-03-06, 11:30
Hello all,

Decided to call up 'Paula' for a repeat tonight.

I had been thinking about that comment about anal and the super lube.

The guy that invented KY Warming should get the Nobel prize.

If you heard a woman calling out to her maker about midnight - that was her.

Sweat like you would not believe. Took it all and asked for more.

Well worth the trip and cost - damn funny to boot.

Also - I saw the shaved head guy and young girl again (see my 19 May post). He was driving around, 'flagging' guys that were likely cruisers, me included. The young lady with him would pop up when he made eye contact.

There is something wrong here.

Anyway - enjoy the photos!!
KaboI love to read your posts and have found several very nice ladies from reading the forum. i noticed that Paula had on no ring,but you stated she had 'a old man' maybe a boy friend? Also what was the price rangeof her time,I would like to find someone like her but am about 3 hours away but I think she's hot (guess I'm a little kinky).

Anyway keep up the great work and stay safe everyone.

Kabo Sport
06-06-06, 23:56
Hello all
This will be the last Gas House post from old Kabo.
Finished my assignment - time to move on.
I do have one last post.
Found "Lisa" off main about 3:00AM Friday.
Small WSW, about 5'2" and 100 lbs. Long dark hair.
Service just wasn't too good - wouldn't pick her up again.
Other than the photos - not bad - it wasn't worth it.
Gastonia is not a bad place for our sport - SW's are normally out most anytime you look. Some were good, wasted my money / time a few times.
Dumbass level is maybe a little above normal with some of the readers of this board, but so be it.
All Gas House members - have fun and be careful
Enjoy the photos
Kabo

Peach Skoal
06-07-06, 22:00
Hello all

This will be the last Gas House post from old Kabo.
Finished my assignment - time to move on.
I do have one last post.
Found "Lisa" off main about 3:00AM Friday.
Small WSW, about 5'2" and 100 lbs. Long dark hair.
Service just wasn't too good - wouldn't pick her up again.
Other than the photos - not bad - it wasn't worth it.
Gastonia is not a bad place for our sport - SW's are normally out most anytime you look. Some were good, wasted my money / time a few times.
Dumbass level is maybe a little above normal with some of the readers of this board, but so be it.
All Gas House members - have fun and be careful
Enjoy the photos

KaboKabo. You are a machine. Love your posts. Trying to find a way to get out to the "right" coast because of you.

Phil365
07-01-06, 18:09
Longtime quiet lurker first time posting. Found Melissa on Airline on a weekday around 3PM. Went to nearby notel north of 85. After 30secs of cbj asks me if I am ready to do her. Not impressed with her service. half and half 50, room 20.
Avoid Melissa. Should have listned to Kabo (check his post #4).

Corvette704
07-02-06, 19:12
Longtime quiet lurker first time posting. Found Melissa on Airline on a weekday around 3PM. Went to nearby notel north of 85. After 30secs of cbj asks me if I am ready to do her. Not impressed with her service. half and half 50, room 20.
Avoid Melissa. Should have listned to Kabo (check his post #4).I am a long time lurker too.But I picked her up a few night ago at the corner of AL and 321.She was a good looker but i only did the bj service it was ok but rushed.I wouldn't stop again.

On a side note: This place has it going on durning certain time of the early morning. You can always find something. As mentioned before by Kabo I also saw that black Geo Storm with the bald guy and some girl in it down buy the strip club. As I passed by they flashed there lights at me. But I just kept going.

Good luck and keep it covered.

Kabo Sport
07-15-06, 03:05
Hello all
I had to return to the Gas House for a "meeting", decided to stay overnight and check out the old routes.
Yes, I said in an earlier post there would be no more from Gastonia - thought I would shake things up just one more time.
Tiff 10:00 PM
Saw this BSW walking down at Hudson and 321 intersection, picked this one up. Said she was 32 - I believe it. Very small, maybe 5 foot nothing and 105. Short hair, smelled great. Drove down a mile or so, parked in front of a closed store for BBBJCIM spit. It was good / very good. Got a number, said she could 'hook me up' with additional BSW's, sort of non-pros. Good investment.
Sindy 1:00 AM
Decided to check things out later, after a short rest ( I'm 63 for damn sake ) and cruised the routes. On Davidson St. found 'Sindy' - said she was 42. See photos and judge for yourself. Really got into the photo thing - I also have three damn good videos of the BBBJCIM. Very good service from a clean, slightly older WSW. .3 plus a snack for the service and photos.
Got her digits - see photo - and she promised to set me up with her and a set of twin 'non-pro' WSW's. We have planned a 3 on 1 adventure. Says the twins do this 'sometimes' - and will be OK with photos. IF this pans out, I plan to get a three stacked pussy photo ( I have a few two stacks ).
Members with active posts may PM for digits of these two, Tiff and Sindy.
(I have no contact for the twins)
As always - don't bother if you have no posts.
enjoy the photos
Kabo

NC Transplant
07-15-06, 10:40
Damn Kabo, You and the Gastonian must keep Pfizer in business? You always post some damn fine pics. She looks a little skinny for my tastes. Looks like that back door has been used a few times too.

I know I miss your posts. I just hope I can get around like you when I am 63.
Be careful, there has been bacon frying all over the gas house lately.
Transplant

Hello all
I had to return to the Gas House for a "meeting", decided to stay overnight and check out the old routes.
Yes, I said in an earlier post there would be no more from Gastonia - thought I would shake things up just one more time.
Tiff 10:00 PM
Saw this BSW walking down at Hudson and 321 intersection, picked this one up. Said she was 32 - I believe it. Very small, maybe 5 foot nothing and 105. Short hair, smelled great. Drove down a mile or so, parked in front of a closed store for BBBJCIM spit. It was good / very good. Got a number, said she could 'hook me up' with additional BSW's, sort of non-pros. Good investment.
Sindy 1:00 AM
Decided to check things out later, after a short rest ( I'm 63 for damn sake ) and cruised the routes. On Davidson St. found 'Sindy' - said she was 42. See photos and judge for yourself. Really got into the photo thing - I also have three damn good videos of the BBBJCIM. Very good service from a clean, slightly older WSW. .3 plus a snack for the service and photos.
Got her digits - see photo - and she promised to set me up with her and a set of twin 'non-pro' WSW's. We have planned a 3 on 1 adventure. Says the twins do this 'sometimes' - and will be OK with photos. IF this pans out, I plan to get a three stacked pussy photo ( I have a few two stacks ).
Members with active posts may PM for digits of these two, Tiff and Sindy.
(I have no contact for the twins)
As always - don't bother if you have no posts.
enjoy the photos
Kabo

SpinDoctor
08-02-06, 11:07
Made the cruise through Gaspipe last week. It was the middle of the day and hotter than the hinges to the Gates of Hell. Saw one skinny WSW walking from the KW on Franklin all the way through the stroll and accross Airline but had a dude tagging along so I didn't even stop. Saw a couple at the notel on Franklin and one that looked pretty good so I did a flip.

When I got there, there was only one left outside. Picked up Big Red and we went to an establishment that had A/C and movies. Paid the $8 for the door fee and we got us a booth. BBBJCIMWS for a dove.

Nice girl, not a beauty queen but not a crack hoe either. All in all a fairly good experience.

Spin

Iva Bigun
08-02-06, 18:32
Made a visit to the Gashouse on Tuesday. Made the run down 321 and saw nothing. Up Airline, then crossed over the rr trax onto Main and saw a BSW. A little chunk to her but nothing bad. Went past her and noticed the face and nice full breastases and decided to make a turn around and head back. When I returned, she was getting into a car on one of the side streets.

A little while later, I spotted a blonde WSW on that main road thru town with the motel on it. She was walking into the motel parking lot, gave me the wave and I pulled over and she jumped in. About a 4 of the SW scale. Did the copcheck feel. She advised me that Uncle Leo was out in force today and had harrassed her earlier. She didn't have a room and I didn't really wanna get one for just a few minutes, so I let her see a picture of President Hamilton on a green piece of paper and we drove around and let me finger the kitty. We drove around for about 10 minutes when she threw hear head back and closed her eyes and you could feel the water works let loose. Before I dropped her off, she kissed me on the cheek and said it had been a long time since a man made her cum like that....yeah, whateva...

Anyhow, left the Gashouse and headed to Charlotte where I spent an incredible hour with Coco Reese from the Greenville, SC board. You can read about her there, and if you want to visit her while she's in Charlotte, I guarantee you'll leave very happy. If ya don't trust me on this, as PWhipped.

Later,

Iva B.

Queen City Guy
08-03-06, 09:53
I've made several strolls through the gashouse in recent weeks. I'm still looking for Paula (of Kabo fame).
Been working the gashouse for 25 years and the pickings have been pretty slim (in comparison) of late, mainly the worn-out, cracked-out regulars. I put it off on the extremely hot weather and that kids are out of school. No one likes shady ladies walking in front of their house while their kids are playing in the yard (not to mention sex-freak mongers like you-all riding up and down the street!).
Looking for things to pick up in late August.

Member #3918
09-16-06, 03:49
I went throught the gashouse on Thursday around like 1 am since I got off work early, looking for some SW's. After reading just about every post on this site, I decided to hit up Airline and Main. I found some, but they look cracked out. I drove up and down Franklin, found this Latino chick, but she hoped into somebody elses car. So I searched for 10 more min until I went back on Main, passed L&L. I passed this girl, I gave her a 4 on a scale. For $20, she gave me a BBBJTC and I was out of there. I went back on Friday since I got off work early again, but it was dead, everywhere. I guess it is because lot of people are out and I seen more cops then I did on Thurday. Does anybody know of any good spots in the gashouse lately. I rather have a PM since I hear rumors that cops read this things.

Member #5387
09-16-06, 18:32
I've been lurking for while while where now, referening posts with google maps, and finally got comfortable enough to make my first trip out, ever, to find a SW. I have had the fun experience of an Asian Massage, but 100 - 140 for a HJ is way too much money. So, I hit up gastonia once on friday night about 10p, drove down 2 parts of Airline road, part of Franklin, and the area around L&L and found absolutely nothing. I trolled around the area for about an hour and a half before calling the trip a wash and heading home. I went out again today at about 3p and made much the same route I did last time, and added a mew other roads--part of main st., webb, and the surrounding area. I saw one girl walking the road, and I passed here 4 times rather slowly, and didn't even get a glance from her

. I had no idea whether or not she was a provider so I drove on. Bad idea--I found absolutely nothing, and once again left. I have the misfortune of being located in rock hill, where there doesn't seem to be any action at all, and closely situated to Charlotte, where all the action has been brought to a standstill, as far as I can tell from this forum and others.

I did try to cruise Charlotte a little bit, but I didn't really know where to look. I tried a few of the rougher neighborhoods adjacent to 277 and 77, but I couldn't find anything. I need help! I want to break my SW cherry, but as dangerous as things are, and being a total newbie to this, I don't know what I am doing? Can someone help me with specific information or contact info for a known and trusted girl that isn't going to break the bank? I try to scope out WSWs, but I can't find anything! Any helpful PMs woud be most appreciated!

I know I am new here, but I will continue to share my exploits as things develop.

Iva Bigun
09-18-06, 13:27
I rather have a PM since I hear rumors that cops read this things.Yeah, Leo reads this. And sometimes even asks for PM's since they hear rumors that cops read the board.

Member #3918
09-18-06, 19:37
I wish i was a cop, so i can pull over every single person that pisses me off on the road. But, they only get paid $30,000 a year, so yeah, I'm no cop, only a college student with dreams of working at Microsoft, I took way to many calculus classes to be wasted siting in a cop carlooking gay in that uniform. I mean doesn't matter if I ask for PM's or not post anyway, but since I'm on here anyway. I was in class, horny as I can be, x-girl friend called, yeah whatever, so I hit up gastown around 4 pm, seen the 3 from Thursday, including the one I had which looked even hotter then the night I picked her up. I had to piss so bad and I was already heading to the crazy horse since some girl recommended me to go there for some brizalian and asian girls. So what I did was head to a local gas station, used the bathroom and head back around the Main st, and Airline, they disappeared, what the heck, so I went to Charlotte and went to the crazy horse, I didn't find any brizalian or asian girls, but this black girl up there, forgot her name was a blast the vip, she was trying hard to make explode, at the end I was kind of glad does SW's were gone. Don't know the next I'll be up there since I work till 3a.m every night.

Member #3918
09-23-06, 12:39
Gashouse is dead, even if there is no LEO around, its dead. Doesn't matter what time of day, its dead.

Gastonian
09-23-06, 20:42
The Gashouse is far from dead, it's like fishing, you have to know the right places to land what you're looking for.

SpinDoctor
09-29-06, 15:47
I like to do a little fishing when I take trips through Gastonia so I had a trip planned this week that gave me the chance to wet my hook. On the way down I did some scouting on Thursday only to find the waters dry around 1-2pm.

On Friday today I came back through and took the boat out for some trolling around lunch again. Went down Main from 321 and found the cut through to Airline at the end blocked. Stopped the boat to get ready for the catch of the day. (Remove Rolex and all monies not needed for the trip and secure in the trunk) I went onto Franklin down to Gaston and over to Airline. Went back into the cove behind the K's (experienced fisherman know this cove). On the first cast I got a nibble. Came around behind her and set the hook.

She was a brunette about a 7 pounder on the SW Scale. She was a Jennifer and said she had just swam in from the Maiden pond to spend the weekend. (Gastonia must be some kind of Spa for crackheads as she said she does this every month or so and then returns upstream to Maiden). Stopped by the KW on Franklin to get a glove and gave her $.03 to buy the tackle. She told me if she gets caught with golves in the neighborhood she can be charged with prostitution (Ya learn something everyday)

I asked if she had a place and if anyone was there. She took me on wild goose chase and got lost. Then we got back on Franklin and traveled well out of the fertile area to a small place. (I think that crack makes you disoriented because not only did she have a hard time finding the place but had no idea where I picked her up. No one was there (which would have been a deal killer for me) and we negotiated $.25 for FS. When she removed her clothes other than the marks left by the kids she had a damn good bod. Did the deed and back upstream I went to release. (Don't you always catch and release?)

On the way back I talked to her about the rock and told her that she needed to get some sleep. She had pretty teeth and I told her she wouldn't have those for long if she didn't slow down. She gave me some digits (who knows if they are any good)

Docked the boat and went home.

SpinDoctor
11-21-06, 12:21
Note to self: Do not go mongering at around 6:00 pm Sunday after a Panthers game. Nothing, I mean nothing at any of the spots. Didn't have too much time but took a couple of trips and saw nada.

Spin

DbrownHornet
12-14-06, 13:44
I found my old buddy Caroline from Latin America in the Gashouse last Thursday night. This had to be one of the coldest nights of the year. I didn’t expect much because of the weather and I have had no luck in this town since early fall when I found this Red Head with a wide bottom and skin head tattoo just above her ample backside. Teresa was the name she gave me, but who knows. Anyway, to my surprise there were quite a few potential players out. I just circled around the track the first time then ran into Caroline. We had an excellent flute session with a little salsa thrown in. Anyway, has anybody seen April (blond stripper type lately). If so, send me a PM.

Deadeye
12-20-06, 14:11
I was passing through and decided to make a quick stop at the Gas House.

I was in a hurry and wanted a girl that would suck me off and swallow my load in fifteen minutes.

After two failed attempts, I ran across Lupee on Beechwood.

She agreed to suck and swallow for a Jackson. What a bargain. And the pics were free.

She humbly admitted that sucking cock was her favorite pastime. She jerked my dick out and went to work. This girl likes to twist her mouth back and forth around a dick. She sucks hard and makes a lot of noise. I was slow to cum but she stayed with it till she got her reward.

If BJs are your fetish then do yourself a favor and give this girl a try.

Pics 406, 407, and 408) Check out her awesome sucking power. Look at how her cheeks caved in around my dick. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Pic 419) Cum shot and swallow.

Pic 420) Cleaning up the mess.

Needsex Ut
12-20-06, 20:06
Gotta tell you. I like those pics. Well done!

Charles543
12-21-06, 16:38
Aamco,

Did she give you a hickey on the head of your dick?

Charles

Westky
01-11-07, 01:21
I was in the area during Christmas week and as usual, after reading of GasTown here, had to check out the action. It was around 2pm and I started by getting a room. I really don't feel comfortable on a side street with my pants down. Plus, it is a lot easier to enjoy a lady in the comfort of a room and bed.

I made my normal route driving past L&L and saw nothing promising. I did find the rail crossing was closed to Airline, but backtracked and found another way. I checked the side streets, especially around where I found the lady I met last year, but no luck. I made the circle a couple of more times, passing up some ladies (3's & 4's) hoping to run across a cutie. I saw a pair walking, one wearing PJ bottoms, but was not sure enough to make a connection. They walked into a store and I saw them no more. Near my motel, I saw a cute blond near a phone. I turned into a side street and we made a connection.

Went back to room and we had a hot shower and a good time. (Another good reason for the room) As I said, cute with a nice figure, firm b cup and really loved showing off her body.She had a strange name and I can't remember it. When we left, she wanted to go across the streed, a neighborhood area I had never checked out before.

Slim pickings that afternoon, but all turned out OK.

DbrownHornet
02-05-07, 01:02
I was in Gastonia a right before Christmas and came across a small framed blond that went be the name of Twista. We had a nice drama lesson and I returned to her spot on Main. She lived up to her name.

Last Friday Night I picked up a Connie for a flute lesson. She told me about some perverted monger who has been offering the ladies of the night $100 just to cut their hair (nothing else). So, if you see some bald head chicken hawks you know what happened. Also, she told me about thirty girls were rounded up by the local pork about two weeks ago so the selection will be slim, except the bald head chichen hawks. LOL.

Having Fun Too
02-05-07, 11:36
I have heard this same story from a few of the girls one said she let him cut her hair and then he wanted to shave her head. He gave her extra money for it but she dash on him.

I was in Gastonia a right before Christmas and came across a small framed blond that went be the name of Twista. We had a nice drama lesson and I returned to her spot on Main. She lived up to her name.

Last Friday Night I picked up a Connie for a flute lesson. She told me about some perverted monger who has been offering the ladies of the night $100 just to cut their hair (nothing else). So, if you see some bald head chicken hawks you know what happened. Also, she told me about thirty girls were rounded up by the local pork about two weeks ago so the selection will be slim, except the bald head chichen hawks. LOL.

RomanticsTone
02-26-07, 00:07
Decided to go on a little expedition this week-end. Road trip, started in Ashevegas, through Hickory and ended in the Gashouse.

Took some notes from the board on the best fishing holes to hit while down there.

First the Gashouse:

Pulled in about 3PM Sat. Didn't know a thing about the area. Took a bit to find my way around, but finally had a route mapped out before 5.

Picked out a room, and chilled for a bit. Checked out CVE, cause I'd heard good things, and hell I was a tourist anyway. Place has potential, but not worth the time this Sat.

Hit the route at 8PM ran it for an hour, deader than a doornail. Tooka pit stop for refueling, and came back outat10 and it was starting to pick up. Only prob was Leo. Everywhere I turned, there he was. Think he'd decided to keep an eye on me. Caused me to miss out on a sweet looking deal near Papa's Pizza.

Kept hittin the route and dodging Leo. Saw another deal down west end, looked like she'd had a hair cut not too long back. LOL And there's Leo. Got several nibbles, and every time. There's Leo.

Circled round Main and back a few times. Finally I caught Leo in my sights, so I figured I should turn the tables on him for a bit, and wait till he got busy.

The strategy paid off. After tailing him for awhile, he finally had to make a pit stop by home base. So I hit the route again. Now it's past 2AM, and things are gettin busy on west end. Missed a sweet-lookin brunette to another fisherman prob. A 7-8, but caught a BSW just a block down. Face was a 6, but the rest brought the avg down to about a 4 pounder late 30's. She checked up and I did too, then we discussed the plan en-route. Ordered up a half-n-half for. 6.

Started out BBBJ, with lots o' tallent. Ended up a BBJCIMS X2. :) Don't know if it was a plan she'd had, but I was spent, so we left it at that. Got the digits and tossed her back. Carol Anne is a nice name.

Got flagged again before I could turn around good. This one was a strange fish and had to toss it back.

Ellen. As in Degeneress. Real butch. WTF?

Headed back out of the area via Main, and ran into another. Early 20's WSW, about 90 soaking. All was clear, so I said what the hell.

Gave me a sob story, and a bunch of excuses. She was a begger and too choosey.

Got an incomplete BBJ, and back she went. What a waste.

Marsha is a bad name.

BTW, if you're around Hickory AA is top notch. :)

And now the prequel Hickory:

Dropped in AA on the way down at 1: 30. Mamasan should have been working, but there was only one server on. Had to wait 1/2 hr, but it was worth the wait. Went mid-range on the menu, and was well taken care of. The waitress barely spoke english beyond 'good' and 'ok', but she got her point across with some magnificent hand gestures. I had a SIX COURSE MEAL in less than 30 min. DAMN I think Mamasan had been sharing some ancient Chinese secrets; ) I tried to propose, but she didn't understand a word I said. Lmao I left on wobbly knees. Lori is a wonderful waitress.

If you're curious about Ashevegas, you'll have to change threads.

DbrownHornet
03-04-07, 22:35
I was in the area Friday evening and found Dawn (nice, red head, wsw with nice body) for a drama lesson. I did one thing out of the normal though. I went to her spot. She took me to a spot were an older gentlemen live and after inspection it was cool. I was still nervous especially when she kept wanting to cut the lights off. It turns out she was trying to hide a scar on her mid-section, so her top stayed on with the breast out. It was nice regardless. That's all folks. I would do it again.

SClatinguy
03-27-07, 20:38
Was driving the area and was about to leave when i spotted Emily on main st from airline blvd. Damn, i must have eagle eye to have spotted her that far. Anyways made the loop and was impressed so i decided to offer a ride. She is a super sweet, brunette nice body about 23 yrs old and very cute. Had flute lessons for 15.

Emily is highly recommended

DbrownHornet
03-31-07, 21:10
I was in town last Thursday and met young wsw named Lela for a nice drama lesson in a local motel. Last night I was back in the area and picked up a wsw named teresa. I have posted about her previously and we had a nice drama lesson. There was a lot of activity in the area and I started to go for two, but I decided to save some for the next monger.

Clandestine
04-14-07, 14:13
I have been mongering for years and years. I have not been ripped off since I was a rookie. I met Marsha off main street. She had a place but needed to give her husband the $. I never do this but she had to get the hotel room key from him. I gave him the $ and we drove to the Microtel. (It was a Microtel key) We went to the side door together and it would not work. She said to wait and she would go around and let me in. I don't think the original intent was to rip me off, but I was dumb enough to let her walk off and mention that I was from out of town during the car ride. Live and learn I guess. It was 100% my dumb fault.

The hotel was across the street from the CVE. So It was Friday night and I have heard some wild stuff about this place. I walked in, wandered around for avbout 15 minutes. This guy walked up to me (I guess because it was obvious that I was the only straight guy in the place) and asked if I wanted to screw his wife. Sure I said. I walked into a booth and there she was. bj and cover full service for free. The husband was in the next booth watching, which was weird but who cares. So I guess it was a wash.

Definitely an interesting night. Main street seemed pretty busy. But after the action at CVE, I didn't bother to go hunting again.

Tygran
04-20-07, 17:52
I don't post a ton, but I have been kinda watching the board for awhile and am trying to make some posts now.

A few days ago I was cruising around the airline/main/franklin area and pulling through one of the side streets onto franklin. Traffic was heavy so I had to sit there for a couple of minutes before I could turn (this was around 5 pm).

While I was sitting there some guy comes walking up next to the car and says "I got a girl for ya man". And said pull into a nearby parking lot. (from a distance, there was a white, and attractive, female standing there waving). The guy was also white and pretty clean cut. I'd guess no older than 30.

Anyway, I didn't say anything and just took off. This just felt off. What do you guys think?

Jr Jorin
04-20-07, 20:31
I moved from Texas about 2 months ago and have been staying in Hickory.
I have been reading the forums to find something better here in town but pickins are slim. So decided to head over to Gastown. I met 2 new ladies today. 1 is names Martha skiny WSW with red hair we went to the country and did FS for .40
I then drove around for awhile and found another 1 name Tara also WSW with red hair she has a nice set of boobs on her. We proceded to the country and did FS for .40
On the way back to Main st. she told me about a place called Hilltop. Can someone please give me some info on it?

I have spotted lots of ladies on Main and Franklan also on Gaston i think thats the street that the KW gas station is on.

I move around the country alot so if anyone wants to make sure i am legit just send me a PM.

Bruce2345
04-21-07, 15:40
Sounds fishy to me. I've done the loop in Gastonia a couple of times, albeit it later at night, and never had anything like this happen. Something like that, you just don't want to take your chances, IMHO.

Grayghost601
04-28-07, 08:15
I moved from Texas about 2 months ago and have been staying in Hickory.

I have been reading the forums to find something better here in town but pickins are slim. So decided to head over to Gastown. I met 2 new ladies today. 1 is names Martha skiny WSW with red hair we went to the country and did FS for .40
I then drove around for awhile and found another 1 name Tara also WSW with red hair she has a nice set of boobs on her. We proceded to the country and did FS for .40
On the way back to Main st. she told me about a place called Hilltop. Can someone please give me some info on it?

I have spotted lots of ladies on Main and Franklan also on Gaston i think thats the street that the KW gas station is on.

I move around the country alot so if anyone wants to make sure I am legit just send me a PM.Look in Greenville SC forum

Jr Jorin
04-28-07, 20:35
I drove over to Gastown today and saw some WSW i had not seen before.

I ended up going with Melissa.

She is about 40 blond with nice body and boobs.

I was able to get some pics of some other WSW's.

But i am not sure how to upload them.

If interested in seeing who was out leave me a PM.

Donniedo 42
05-05-07, 09:58
I'm looking or my baby Candice, if anyone sees her or does her please let me know. I need to hear from her. I really miss that fine behind. I'm in Michigan now and its killing me not having her.

Donniedo 42
05-05-07, 13:30
Lookin for my Candie. Shes working the Airline strip and around Boyce, as well and off of Davison aswell as the Bessimer City area. Let her know her brat wants her. She likes to be called cinderella. , she does a swirling thing with the BJ thing. Fine pussy too.

Having Fun Too
05-09-07, 18:04
Lookin for my Candie. Shes working the Airline strip and around Boyce, as well and off of Davison aswell as the Bessimer City area. Let her know her brat wants her. She likes to be called cinderella. , she does a swirling thing with the BJ thing. Fine pussy too.

Saw Candace last night and another well respected monger told her that you had been asking about her. She said to say hello to her very sweet Michigan Man. Yes she is good at every thing. I am sorry she said you like to call her Cinderella.

HFT

Jr Jorin
05-12-07, 07:43
Can someone please tell me a website where i might find info on couples that are posting they are going to be at CVE.

UncleWorm
05-14-07, 18:26
I usually do most of my fishing in Charlotte, but sometimes I get the urge to go to a different fishing hole to see whats biting. I cruised arond airline/franklin for a while but wasn't see ing too much when I noticed 2 WSW near the police station. The older one looked to be about 40'ish, sorta tall, but not a whole lot else to comment on. Her friend was another story. Shorter with blond hair and a tight t-shirt that showed off a nice rack. I'd give her a 5 or 6 on the SW scale. She hopped in, and we went through the usual LEO check. She wasn't convinced though, because she was telling me that alot of LEO in Gastonia will let the girl blow them, and sometimes will even fuck a SW before they arrest her. I basically did whtever I could to appease her suspicions of me as we traveled to the hotel. She was also very concerned about my cell phone and my IPOD, I guess she thought they were tracking devices, Gov't placed GPS units, and other types of James Bond influenced spy gadgets Apparently these girls live under the rocks that they aren't smoking, because this isn't the first time an IPOD has raised suspicions. Once at the hotel we agreed on pics and a CBJ for. 4

She hopped in the shower to freshen up, while I got comfortable. After she got out of the shower, I asked her to see her pussy. She was reluctant because she said she had a "rash" from wearing someone elses pants, and said something about being diabetic and not having a good immune system (hiv+ possibly, or maybe just a yeast infection or something), nonetheless, I was glad we had agreed on a CBJ. Her BJ was average, nothing I'd write home about, but I must admit her tits were great. She told me her name was "mellissa" If anyone else on here has any info on this girl, lets hear it. Now. ENJOY THE PICS!

ILuvIt
05-15-07, 12:37
Boy, I'd love to have met her and her boobs 20 yrs ago.

Donniedo 42
05-17-07, 03:23
Wishing only the best day ever to the girl of the world. Happy be-day candie, many smiles and laughs for you on this day and may it be better than any other youve ever had in you life. I miss you.

DbrownHornet
05-26-07, 15:41
Since my last report I been through the Gas House 5 times and my batting ave. is 1000. I met Dee, Sissy, Marisa, Jessica, and Twista (2nd meeting, her hair had just begin to grow back good from her meeting with the local hair bandit) for flute lessons and all were top notch musicians. Sorry, I just haven't had the time to post. No Todo seen for some time. I wonder what happened?

Westky
07-02-07, 17:37
I hit town just after dark and planned to get a room if I saw something exceptional. It has been several months since I last checked out the streets of Gastonia, and things seem to have slowed down a bit. I was in the mood for white that night and did not see any at all. There were probally 8-10 blacks on the streets, and some looked pretty attractive. But I passed them all and continued down I-85.

DbrownHornet
07-21-07, 14:23
My latest new SW in the Gas House goes by the name of Sweets and I have had several flute lessons from her. She is a very talented musician. Other than that, things have been dead since my last trip. Why I'm I only one of a few posting here when I see numerous mongers on the track? I guess they don't have computers.

SpinDoctor
07-24-07, 10:11
See the Charlotte board for my report on a recent trip to Gastonia. I need to pay more attention to where I place my reports.

TwistedBrother
07-24-07, 10:16
Or they don't know or don't care about this board. I think a lot of us (me included) tend to think that we folks on this board represent the majority of mongers out there, but I think we're a lot lower percentage than we think. It WOULD be nice if most or all mongers posted ... then we'd really have some power! LOL

My latest new SW in the Gas House goes by the name of Sweets and I have had several flute lessons from her. She is a very talented musician. Other than that, things have been dead since my last trip. Why I'm I only one of a few posting here when I see numerous mongers on the track? I guess they don't have computers.

Brewtus
08-12-07, 09:19
I was near I-85 and 321, leaving a restaurant actually minding my own business when Melissa an independent business woman approached and asked for a ride. I agreed since, I was headed in that direction and she was cute. She was friendly but fairly cautious, she had her own style, that was smooth in it's own way. After a few twists and turns, and riding around talking, we eventually ended up at a place of my choice. Given how, hot it's been showered before the games began.

We played safe games, I'll call "Swallow the One-Eyed Jack", "Cowgirl Rides Again" and another round of "One-Eye'd Jack". The second round ended with One-Eye'd getting a most satisfying work out. Another round of showers, after the games. I would describe her as talented. After some small talk etc, she wanted to go, and so I gave her a ride back.

This wasn't the Melissa, with pictures posted below.

Tygran
10-14-07, 19:56
I live in the area and get to drive around the main haunts pretty often, although more often during the day or evening (before 10 pm) than later. Is it really as dry as it seems or am I imagining things?

Haven't seen anything at all in an area that used to always have a couple in the vicinity. Although both of the last two times I drove through later at night I saw a couple WSW, one looked cracked out but the other looked pretty good. Tried to turn around but she was getting into some pickup when I can back by. From the look I got driving by was Blonde and looked good from the road. Both of these sightings were almost in the exact same spot.

Am I just unlucky or are things really this dry?

On a plus note the AMP behind office depot isn't too bad, had a good session there last time.

Mravcapo69
10-15-07, 05:03
Am I just unlucky or are things really this dry? There last time.Hmmmm, if it is to judge by the frequency of the posts on this forum, things appear to be really dry. A posting was made more than two months before yours. I guess there is nothing to talk about. Just an observation.

Chpbstrd
10-15-07, 13:17
I take the Stroll almost daily. And almost daily I see at least one SW. The biggest issue with the appearances of slim pickings is. Take a look around when you are strolling. Find a parking lot near by and just observe for a few minutes. You'll see, I'd say minimum of 20-30 mongers per hour. Most appear to be lookers, but you'll see the same cars stroll through at least 1 to 2 passes before they disappear. It's a timing and luck thing from what I can see. Sometimes you'll find one. Sometimes you won't. It's like fishing. If it was legal, it'd be easier. But these girls have to be on the DL and try and stay hidden and safe, just like you.

Keep strolling and try side streets. You can also try parking your car and walkign the strip and see what comes up. Just don't do this at night.

NC Hunter
10-15-07, 16:52
Hmmmm, if it is to judge by the frequency of the posts on this forum, things appear to be really dry. A posting was made more than two months before yours. I guess there is nothing to talk about. Just an observation.

Some people post their Gastonia experiences or lack thereof in the Charlotte section under "Gashouse" (Gashouse is the name the locals use for Gastonia). Check there for more recent posts.

Be safe and happy hunting

NC Hunter

SpinDoctor
10-29-07, 10:45
Made the circuit last Sunday for about 45 minutes. Made the run behind the Ks. Nothing out but then I saw Missy. Not the blonde one with the tatoo on her neck. She had a blue DEA t-shirt on which would scare off just about anyone. On further inspection the DEA stood for "Drink Everything Anywhere" which is right down her alley. She hopped in and away we went. BBBJ with a swallow for a dove. She says she gets her vitamins from it. Then she proceeded to show me pictures of her daughter. I don't know if that was suppose to be something to replace after sex cuddling. She's gained some weight since I last saw her but she recognized me. Nothing else out on a Sunday afternoon.

Chpbstrd
10-29-07, 15:23
Ok, since no one else posts on the regular. Maybe I'll get it back going again.

Did the normal drive. Ozark to Long to Gaston Over to Bessemer City Hwy, back to webb to franklin to main street. Nada today. Except that chick that Spin was talking about. The one with the tattoo, but she had a friend with her. So I drove by.

Steven Gragg
11-03-07, 17:44
I was around airport area and picked up a BSW. Done a little talking and was showed all the goods. She wanted to see the green and she took it out of my hand real fast. Then she told me she was a cop. I then realized I was in a bad part of town. She said she was going to keep the money and let me go. I told her I didn't care and call the cops up. Then she jumped out of the car. I feel like a real loser now. I'll never show the money again.

Borabus
11-07-07, 23:28
I was around airport area and picked up a BSW. Done a little talking and was showed all the goods. She wanted to see the green and she took it out of my hand real fast. Then she told me she was a cop. I then realized I was in a bad part of town. She said she was going to keep the money and let me go. I told her I didn't care and call the cops up. Then she jumped out of the car. I feel like a real loser now. I'll never show the money again.

About 5-6 years ago in Newport News,Va,picked up a nice looking bsw who tried the same type of thing on me,but she didn't have the money and just said i was being arrested...Not sure why i laughed at her,but she started some ghetto mouthed crap,just as i backhanded her across the bridge of her nose.Her tune made a drastic change and i pulled off her shoes and shoved her ass out the door,almost in front of the shipyard.
As I drove off I wondered 'oh shit what is she was a cop???' Got the hell out of there,long trip across the James that night.Couple of days later a guy that worked where I did told me about one of his 'hooker' neighbors,that beat some white boys ass for trying to mess her around(guess she was not a cop) and said she was banged up pretty good but the boy was a real mess or so she said.
I thnk the main thing is keep the money in your pocket,she wants you to trust her,what she won't trust you? But take no bull from them,and use necessary force if needed...At least that is what i remember of the dream...

Chpbstrd
11-08-07, 17:30
Just took the normal drive. Nothing biting.

Maybe tomorrow. Been a while since I've seen a decent SW around these parts. Am I missing something or is there a new hot area to go to?

Chpbstrd
11-13-07, 17:16
Megan is a good name. Looked young. I'd say 20 at most. Good flute player and had a great ass. Wasn't sure that she was a regular, because when I asked her if she needed a ride she looked suprised. But when I got her into the car she said she had a long way to go. But I brought her back to my office. Had some fun. Let her check her email. Showed her this site and then dropped her off at her "friends house. " may have been a lucky find. But if you see a long dark haired girl that has a bigger nose. That's her.

Megan is a great name actually

8 on scale. 10 on service. 1/2 and 1/2 for 1/2 the going rate. Maybe she was just horny?

Prowler7
11-13-07, 20:52
Have to work in shelby for a few days..anything exciting in this "big" town..?
thanks

DbrownHornet
11-25-07, 01:23
I passed through the Gashouse last week and saw not too many ladies of the night. However, I did find a familiar face, Angie, on her way from a 15 day stay in the local LE Motel. She has aged some, but she still plays a mean flute. Later guys.

Bored Tonight
11-25-07, 03:25
Have to work in shelby for a few days..anything exciting in this "big" town..?

ThanksComing from someone from Shelby, trust me don't bother, half the time you're not going to find anyone. And if you do, they are more than likely not worth it.

Gastonian
11-26-07, 22:31
Gastonia is far from dead, as the forum seems to indicate. A number of the girls are receiving room and board from the city/county at the moment, but they are scheduled to get out soon. However, unless you monger often and/or know the girls, it can be a difficult place to find an accomodating lady.

Main street is virtually dead from LE's prescense, 2nd street is almost as bad. There are certain back streets and intersections that out-of-towners would have a very difficult time in locating, if you can find where the latest *rug house is, the girls will be close by. Some current places of interest include B.C. road, Brown, Marietta - there are several other very hot spots that I don't wish to post right now, also I have contacts for off-street contacts in the gashouse. Unless you are someone with at least 25 "real" postings, please don't send me a private message, if you are a senior member with info to swap, then by all means send a message.

Happy Holidays to all !

Chef Jeff100
12-20-07, 12:06
Had the opportunity to go to NC last week to scope out houses and job opps in the Charlotte area. In my cruising between Charlotte, Kannapolis and Gastonia I can see that my menu pickings will be well satisfied when I move down there. Most menu offering that I saw at once was in the Gastonia area. 2 BSW and 1 tiny WSW. WSW was actually prettty cute even though her teeth were messed up from prob crack or meth. As I was leaving the area, between Franklin and Airline, I realized that the Gastonia PD was just 2 blocks away. A little close for my comfort but at least I know at least a few areas to look will be in the future. Thanks for giving me some intel which I brought when I went down there.

Cybin
12-20-07, 23:18
Had the opportunity to go to NC last week to scope out houses and job opps in the Charlotte area. In my cruising between Charlotte, Kannapolis and Gastonia I can see that my menu pickings will be well satisfied when I move down there. Most menu offering that I saw at once was in the Gastonia area. 2 BSW and 1 tiny WSW. WSW was actually prettty cute even though her teeth were messed up from prob crack or meth. As I was leaving the area, between Franklin and Airline, I realized that the Gastonia PD was just 2 blocks away. A little close for my comfort but at least I know at least a few areas to look will be in the future. Thanks for giving me some intel which I brought when I went down there.Jeff; Gastonia has a lot of SW. Many of them are part time. I lived near Shelby for about 19 years--and there was no lack of women on the streets of Gastonia. I would imagine that right now with xmas around the corner there would be a lot of women out there. Usually this time of the year, and near the end of the month. Also when I left NC, (2001) Kings Mountain was getting a few SW's--usually along hwy 161 near I-85, and therte was a few doing incalls in Kings Mountain as well.

Good Luck,

Cybin

Donniedo 42
12-21-07, 20:43
Hey if any of you guys see or do Candice. Tell her donnie really needs to hear from her. Sooner the better. I have a good friend looking for her but shes been a no show. So I need some more help.

Thanks guys

SexyWife
01-04-08, 05:46
Will be there with my hubby who likes to watch me get taken. I am a young hot wife who will be fucking men who are white and in shape. Hot really helps too. LOL. Check out my pic here.

SexyWife
01-05-08, 19:06
Like to get loosened up before I spread my legs. LOL. Can I drink in there?

Jimjamesx
01-05-08, 19:13
Will be there with my hubby who likes to watch me get taken. I am a young hot wife who will be fucking men who are white and in shape. Hot really helps too. LOL. Check out my pic here.
Your wife does not like black cock? Why? Don't knock til you tried it.

SexyWife
01-05-08, 20:15
Hey man. Her choosing. Everyone has their preference.

DbrownHornet
01-05-08, 20:33
I was in town right before Thanksgiving and met Beth (older, brunette, well proportioned) for a nice drama lesson. After I dropped her off I rode around not really looking for any more action, but when your not looking, often a surprise is right around the corner. When I turned my corner, I saw what looked to be a familiar face and it was Todos Master, Asia. It's been quite some time since I have seen her. I thought she had left the area, was dead, or not in the streets anymore. She told me that she was on some type of weekend release from rehab? Anyway, we had a nice drama lesson. She has put on some nice weight in all of the right places. I dropped her off and who knows if I'll ever see her again.

Ncnite Owl
01-06-08, 01:48
Sexy wife,

Your photos look great and I'm sorry I could make it to CVE tonight. Please post a report of your activities and also let us know when you will be going back. Hopefully I can be there one night.

SexyWife
01-06-08, 05:46
Well hubby and I were there tonight. I wore my little school girl skirt. I met one lucky guy who I went into a both with. He fucked me hard while my hubby watched, then he pulled out and cummed all over my ass. Then my hubby fucked me too. Was great!

Propilot
01-06-08, 16:15
Dude, take it from me, you are not missing much from the way she looks. My white friends and I would not even touch her. There is a big difference between upscale, racist white girls and what looks to us as low class, trailer park, redneck, beer swilling racist white girls. Ugh. It seems to me, that when you are that low on the totem pole, you want to think that you are better than blacks. One thing I can tell you is this; most white husbands do not want black guys to enlarge their wives's vagina nor do they want their white male friends to know their wife slept with a black guy. The wife themselves probably would not want their girlfriends to know. Remember, this is North Carolina. Also remember the mentality of the racist mind. I have served in the military with men from all races. A black man actually saved my life in combat. He is the reason why I am here today. I have more respect for any black man that would lay down his life for his fellow man and country, than for a racist white woman. She may want only us, but that does not mean that we want them.

Propilot-over and out.

Cybin
01-06-08, 23:49
Dude, take it from me, you are not missing much from the way she looks. My white friends and I would not even touch her. There is a big difference between upscale, racist white girls and what looks to us as low class, trailer park, redneck, beer swilling racist white girls. Ugh. It seems to me, that when you are that low on the totem pole, you want to think that you are better than blacks. One thing I can tell you is this; most white husbands do not want black guys to enlarge their wives's vagina nor do they want their white male friends to know their wife slept with a black guy. The wife themselves probably would not want their girlfriends to know. Remember, this is North Carolina. Also remember the mentality of the racist mind. I have served in the military with men from all races. A black man actually saved my life in combat. He is the reason why I am here today. I have more respect for any black man that would lay down his life for his fellow man and country, than for a racist white woman. She may want only us, but that does not mean that we want them.

Propilot-over and out.Keep you comments/ and thoughts to yourself. Just becouse she doesn't want a black guy is her preference. She didn't use the N word--we all have our preferences. Some guys/gals don't like fat people for sex, some (like a lot of Nam vets) don't care to be around asians, I even have a cousin in Texas who doesn't like hispanics. Doesn't mean that you wish them any harm--just don't want to be around them. From your attitude I would say that I wouldn't want to be around you--you come across as an asshole IMO.

Cybin

Captain M
01-07-08, 02:15

Propilot-over and out.

Why do you have to make someone's personal choice a racist issue.

Some people have personal things that work for them sexually. It may have to do with body size, sizes of body parts, looks, color, or any one of many other things including race. It is her body and her choice. I did not see any of her/her hubby's posts that were other than that.

I am someone she would not be interested in by the post. Not by color, but by age and body proportion. Maybe I don't care for her interest, or the fact that her "hubby" likes to watch--which I don't, but she should have the option to say no to whomever.

While I don't know her and think that her husband is weird and she is wacked, it is what they choose to do. If it were all men of color and no white guys, would you make the same comment? I have seen many of that nature over the years.

Back off and chill--if she wants to let herself be degraded by unknown guys and her "loving hubby" wants to watch--who am I to say she can't. If he really loved her, he would not subject her to the potential exposure to whatever STD or the fact he was not her only.

If the guys of color feel left out--get used to to the real world. It ain't all discrimination.

If you are the soldier you think you are, you have fought for the freedom of ALL, including the wild, the weird, the stupid, and the racist--If that is the case.

America is made up of a diverse cultures and I don't want someone telling me I can or cannot have my personal preferences. As long as I am not abusing another, especially a minor--I should be left alone.

This isn't a public matter that should be open to just anyone that feels they should have a turn at the knob. You aren't looking for a job or a residence. I didn't see she posted she was a EOW (Equal Opportunity *****).

I personally feel repulsed by the idea, but how many guys like seeing "the one they love" taken by someone else? If she is so stupid or wacked that she allows it, that is her choice. It's not the first time I've seen it. I actually knew someone that had the same fetish. While I do not understand nor condone it--it is their choice.

I was saving my 100th post for a special post. Unfortunately I just had to respond to this crap.

Happy New Year--May the Village (Big Brother--Obama or Hillary or JE) be with You after the evil GW is gone in Jan 2009.

SexyWife
01-07-08, 12:18
First off. Preference is just that. I won't have sex with fat people either. I guess I should expect jenny craig's people to be marching on my front lawn soon. And I am not a redneck, nor white trash. This may be north carolina but I just moved here. From ny, you dumb nitwitted poor excuse for a man. What hubby and I choose is our business and you show your racist side by your insane comments. Now go grab your pocket pussy and imagine someone loves you. Dummy. All the rest of you, I am sorry for what this has turned into. Do not want I fighting forum here.

Saltnpepper
01-07-08, 20:58
Can we just get along. I have been with a lot of BABES. Black and White. I found them all to be PINK inside.

This is America, we can agree on things we like and not agree on other things.

This is why when we go out to eat, we read the MENU.

Salt and Pepper

Mravcapo69
01-10-08, 09:21
Hey SexyWife,

Good to have you here! I just moved to Gastonia, but used to live in other parts of NC several years back. Don’t think everyone in NC is walking around with that racist chip on their shoulder. There are many cool people in all parts of NC. As for the sexual preference, I understand you completely. I am not a racist in any shape or form, but black chicks just don’t do it for me. Ok, fine, I admit, someone like Tyra Banks I would never kick out of bed, but than again, how many willing black chicks, that look like Tyra Banks, do you find around? Anyway, my point is, have fun, enjoy those who are willing to have fun with you. Ignore some small-minded remarks and welcome here. Who knows, I may be lucky to meet you some day also.

P

Broome333
01-10-08, 22:25
Discussions of this type seem to pop up repeatedly in various threads on this forum as well as in others I read. The funny thing is people only seem to make a fuss when someone says "no blacks". On the other hand, I can't remember anyone every taking issue with one of the many posts I have read from people looking for "blacks only". It makes you wonder doesn't it? double standard perhaps?

Having read sexywifes post I see nothing overtly racist about it. She merely stated her personal preference in a straight forward way. Like the rest of us, she is here seeking her own personal pleasure. She has every right to choose her playmates based on her opinion of what is attractive and what is not. Just because she visits an adult establishment does not obligate her to "take all comers". My take on it is I am free to do my own thing and so is she. If our paths cross and something happens, great. If not, there are other fish in the sea for both of us. No hard feelings.

Donniedo 42
04-10-08, 16:36
This is a warning to all you guys out there. Candice and April both are h. I. V positive and not taking care of themselves. So if youve done anything with either of them since October of 2007 you better get checked. They both contracted it from a guy by the name of philip. He is aprils boyfriend and he has full blown aids. I know this is fact. Believe me or not. I was candies fiance from 2005 till March of 2007 and I still have good contact with her family. Beware of both girls and report them if you must to save there lives as well as your own.

Donnie

Gastonian
05-07-08, 21:11
If any senior members I am comfortable with are interested, PM me regarding a girl who is willing to do a little, or a lot, she can be very, very sub and absolutely anything and everything is possible. Downside is that she's definitely a big girl, lots of tats, lots of piercings, about 30 y.o. and a pretty face though. She is NOT a pro, just someone down on her luck and thus far I am the only one she's been with but she is in need of some rent $. PM for more details.

Ncnite Owl
05-16-08, 23:47
I had many great encounters there last year but things really slowed down over the winter. I haven't been back in a few months but am curious if things are heating up again. Any info from local mongers would be appreciated.

Ncnite Owl
05-28-08, 23:00
Man the place was fun last spring and summer so I hope this year will also be good. Maybe everyone is just shy on the board so please private message if you don't feel like posting. Would appreciate any updates.

Thanks guys

DbrownHornet
06-07-08, 21:19
I was in the Gas House yesterday afternoon, just passing through looking for a quick hit. When I first arrived in town and hit the trail, I spotted to worn out wsw walking together on the track. I passsed them by hoping to spot something better. However, time kept passing by and as I was about to leave town, I spotted a possible SW at the corner of Franlkin and Airline. She was tall, tanned, auburn haired, wearing a tight mini-skirt and tube top. I thought nah, she is no SW, but she was headed to the Hood. So I circled around to intercept and after I offered her a ride, she jumped in. We ended up doing the touch feel routine. To my suprise, she stated she was not a SW, she was just high off weed and Tequela, and need a ride because it was too hot to walk.
As I started to rub those long tanned legs, she began to open up some revealing a cartoon thong. Then as I placed my hand in the right spot and she began to get excited, telling me that I should not be doing this to her?
Anyway we ended up having a stimulating drama lesson and since she was not an SW, no admissioned was charged. She told me her name was Misty, but who knows. I dropped her off in the hood and went on my way. If you see her pick her up and see what happens. She is not an SW, she just like to get high and have fun. She did not have a contact number.

Donniedo 42
06-16-08, 05:22
I know this very respectable guy that tells me that my ex girl. Candice. Is claiming that I've ruined her career. I believe in telling the truth. Be it for a ***** or a nun. When I said she has contracted. H. I. V. I was extremely serious. Now if any of you still pick her up. Thats now your problem. If I was still there id take her ass straight to the jail for who knows how many of you guys and other hoes have gotten the virus from her selfish and lying ways. Last of all shes still running with the asshole named philip that gave it to her in the beginning. Shes been infected since at least October of 2007. I know this to be fact. I've talked with her as well as her family. Goodluck to you all. The plague has begun.

DbrownHornet
06-21-08, 22:25
Last night, on Second St., I spotted a tall, slim, red head wearing tight brown shorts walking with a short white fellow. I stopped, asked her name and she stated that her name was CAndice. She had scabs from top to bottom. I thought about your report and pulled off. Later, I picked up a SW named Merissa for flute lesson.

Donniedo 42
06-23-08, 04:49
Last night, on Second St., I spotted a tall, slim, red head wearing tight brown shorts walking with a short white fellow. I stopped, asked her name and she stated that her name was CAndice. She had scabs from top to bottom. I thought about your report and pulled off. Later, I picked up a SW named Merissa for flute lesson.Did she have a tattoo on her left shoulder of angels and clouds. If so then its the same gal. I was engaged to her for near 3 years. She chose the pipe and streets over us. You made a goodchioce moving on. Shes extremely h. I. V. Positive. And still sleeping with the guy that gave it to her.

S Mayne
06-29-08, 02:32
Did she have a tattoo on her left shoulder of angels and clouds. If so then its the same gal. I was engaged to her for near 3 years. She chose the pipe and streets over us. You made a goodchioce moving on. Shes extremely h. I. V. Positive. And still sleeping with the guy that gave it to her.Lol, what exactly constitutes being "extremely HIV positive?"

Goose78
07-10-08, 00:46
Hello All:

Regular poster on the Raleigh boards. Wanted to know if it is pretty much a ghost town in Gastonia, or is still something going on ? I am gonna be in the area in a couple of weeks and would appreciate some help. Please PM me with any info. Thanks.

Goose78 Over And Out

Crazy Jim Wood
07-10-08, 15:17
Lol, what exactly constitutes being "extremely HIV positive?"
"extremely HIV positive" kills you "very dead".

Queen City Guy
07-24-08, 17:01
Was passing through the gashouse and saw a nice brunette leaving the KW on AL.
When I came around she asked for a ride, being a hot day I said OK. Probably a solid 7.5 on the scale (and a 9 for the gashouse scale!LOL). Especially nice teeth (definitely a telltale sign for me, white and straight, must have come from a decent home). Name was Lisa. Probably 5'4" 130 late 20's. She asked if I wanted to go to "Neal's house" with her. Well that didn't sound like my kind of place to visit. Anyway, she asked if I could help her out with a few bucks anyway... like twenty of them....I laughed. Gave her five in exchange for her unopened beer (please see my post on how to avoid getting your vehicle trashed).
She seemed nice and clean but I expect she recently got a pet monkey and was hard pressed to fed him. As usual, things will probably head south quickly. So if you want to help her out I'd do it sooner rather than later.

It's a shame, really. Nice attractive articulate gal. Probably took a taste of a rock and the rest is downhill. Met a gal like that in Anderson one time, a stayathome HW who had a husband who adored her. She visited a friend who talked her into getting high. She sold her Bonneville SSE to a chop shop, took all their savings, ruined all their credit until he finally had to put her out. I gave her a ride and she was living in a back room of a flophouse. Really sad.

PS Mayne, anyone who got his car stuck on the front curb of a crack house... after dark... in the hood.... after getting rolled... doesn't need to be poking fun at anyone else's comments.LOL

Ncnite Owl
07-28-08, 12:43
Leo conducted a sting and got 7 women Friday night. See the following link for more info. Be careful. The talent level and numbers have gone down over the past year and this is the final straw to break me from mongering in Gastonia.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/brackett_23127___article.html/undercover_one.html

Akeman0866
07-29-08, 10:50
Leo conducted a sting and got 7 women Friday night. See the following link for more info. Be careful. The talent level and numbers have gone down over the past year and this is the final straw to break me from mongering in Gastonia.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/brackett_23127___article.html/undercover_one.htmlNot the prettiest bunch, LOL!!!

DbrownHornet
08-02-08, 14:39
I don't recognize any of those girls or seen that many SWs in the GAhouse in one night for years. However, only recent trips through I've had flute lessons from Blondie and Sweets who both have been in the pen for a while. Lesson were great.

Having Fun Too
08-02-08, 22:59
I don't recognize any of those girls or seen that many SWs in the GAhouse in one night for years. However, only recent trips through I've had flute lessons from Blondie and Sweets who both have been in the pen for a while. Lesson were great.
Hey Hornet
That Karen girl is Blondie. Most of that group hangs around Bessemer City Rd, Cresent and Sunset. Lisa lives behind RO's. Amber was very cute at one time

Later HFT

Cybin
08-03-08, 22:17
Hey Hornet

That Karen girl is Blondie. Most of that group hangs around Bessemer City Rd, Cresent and Sunset. Lisa lives behind RO's. Amber was very cute at one time

Later HFTThat "Blondie" sure has aged--I did her several years ago a few times--looked pretty good then--but was a ***** to deal with--thought that she was doing you a favor or something.

Cybin

Donniedo 42
08-04-08, 23:39
Yep shes looking bad. I've seen a few of them gals when I was there. I hung with blondie off and on when my ex candie was in the slammer. I also hung with windy and cindy the twins as well. Ducie once in a while and little lisa. A cute brunette when she got high though she got to the point of seeing things. Bugs, snakes, etc. Hey if yall see any of these ladies tell them donnie says hey. And if you see or hear anything about my ex candie (candice) telll her to get ahold of me sometime.

Thanks guys

Mravcapo69
08-06-08, 21:42
Please read my post in a Charlotte forum. Click on link below
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=684307

Mravcapo69
08-13-08, 10:28
Ok, since I am the only one posting in here, here is the one more link to the post I've posted on Charlotte board. Please follow the link.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=687307#post687307

Ncnite Owl
08-16-08, 00:18
Dude,

Please don't put a link to some self righteous rant. Get over yourself. I'm not a sr member because I frankly don't like to post a lot but have a track record for a while. Long time monger in Gashouse and many other areas nationwide and the last thing we need is someone posting something that adds nothing to the discussion. So get off the soap box and if you don't have something to add then STF up!

Layla
08-17-08, 21:54
Has anyone been to Teddy Bears off Franklin yet ?

If so what did you think?

Thanks,

Layla

Donniedo 42
08-19-08, 16:33
Any of yall see candie or even talk to her tell her I need to hear from her someday.

Thanks

Mravcapo69
08-19-08, 17:20
Dude,

Please don't put a link to some self righteous rant. Get over yourself. I'm not a sr member because I frankly don't like to post a lot but have a track record for a while. Long time monger in Gashouse and many other areas nationwide and the last thing we need is someone posting something that adds nothing to the discussion. So get off the soap box and if you don't have something to add then STF up!Dude,

Don't be a complete ass. I am not posting a link just to rant about myself. I've done it so those who may be interested could see it and ask me about it. I don't feel like posting the same text twice. Link is just a quick reference to another post. My post and my link certainly added more than your ridiculous comment and self ranting about being a long time monger in Gashouse and nation wide, yet not posting any of your experiences and not contributing to the forum. At least my post had something everyone in here could use. So if anyone should STF up, it should be you. If you don't like to read my posts, then just simply skip them and don't read them. Find a better activity to wast your time on, than to criticize me on my posts.

Donniedo 42
08-25-08, 23:45
Its either so bleeping wild in the Gashouse that yall can't write or send pics about them hoes working the streets or there just isn't anything out there anymore. That means hoes or mongers.

Goodluck and be safe out there.

Member #4434
08-26-08, 00:25
Dude,
Don't be a complete ass. I am not posting a link just to rant about myself. I've done it so those who may be interested could see it and ask me about it. I don't feel like posting the same text twice. Link is just a quick reference to another post. My post and my link certainly added more than your ridiculous comment and self ranting about being a long time monger in Gashouse and nation wide, yet not posting any of your experiences and not contributing to the forum. At least my post had something everyone in here could use. So if anyone should STF up, it should be you. If you don't like to read my posts, then just simply skip them and don't read them. Find a better activity to wast your time on, than to criticize me on my posts.

I agree with Mravcapo69, some of the non senior members wanting info might be up to no good. We all had to pay our dues, to prove we were worthy of info, and not covered with a bacon scent. If the lurkers don't want to share, then we have no way to know if they ARE what they claim to be. Also running up their count, commenting on other posts doesn't count, IMHO. They have to share the info, if they have any worth sharing !!

Member #4434
08-26-08, 00:31
Has anyone been to Teddy Bears off Franklin yet ?

If so what did you think?

Thanks,

Layla

I stopped in awhile back, at the referal of a friend . I though it was a complete waste of my time . It is a hole in the wall, type of place . I was there on a Saturday night around 10. They had about 6 or 8 girls working, none worth mentioning or remembering. I personally won't be back!

Ncnite Owl
08-26-08, 14:39
First of all I will forgive you for the name as a Dallas Cowboy fan. Secondly, my comments on the link was that it didn't seem to add any info. I do lurk but have posted and also shared info, comments, etc if you check my history of posts (20 or so). I've also been on **** and Big Doggie (different name there) so have shared. That being said I understand completely reluctance to discuss info in an open forum and people's suspicions. Sorry if you and Mravcapo69 got ticked - I was just commenting on a post I felt did provide any value.

Now back on subject, what has happened to Gastown? Spring and Summer of 07 there was a wide selection and this year the pickings have been slim (and usually scary). Disappointing as Charlotte is REALLY dead!

John Marigold
08-26-08, 15:10
You guys all knock it off and get back to work (mongering)...........

I agree with Mravcapo69, some of the non senior members wanting info might be up to no good. We all had to pay our dues, to prove we were worthy of info, and not covered with a bacon scent. If the lurkers don't want to share, then we have no way to know if they ARE what they claim to be. Also running up their count, commenting on other posts doesn't count, IMHO. They have to share the info, if they have any worth sharing !!

Mravcapo69
08-27-08, 01:21
.....Sorry if you and Mravcapo69 got ticked - I was just commenting on a post I felt did provide any value.

Now back on subject, what has happened to Gastown? Spring and Summer of 07 there was a wide selection and this year the pickings have been slim (and usually scary). Disappointing as Charlotte is REALLY dead!

"Got ticked...." well, when you try to post a comment, or a reference to one, thinking that it may peak the interest of some other people, with the intention of sharing some valuable info, and than someone tells you to STF up, it tends to cause that sort of ticked off reaction with most of the people. I mean, I don't mind a comment, I just wasn't impressed with the tone in which was delivered. I was reading this forum from the beginning of the year, and everyone was waiting for the warmer days of spring for some action to happen in Gashouse, but the days warmed up, got hot and will be cooling off pretty soon, but I don't see much of postings about any action. It isn't my fault that the place is dead, and has been for months. So, when something did happen, and I thought it was information worth posting for everyone to know, than I was told to STF up and got accused of ranting. I know it may sound like a good idea, but I am not about to stand by the entrance to local Wal-Mart passing out fliers to potential SW's inviting them to meet me in the back parking lot for some contribution to their shopping fund at the nearest store. Yeah, I agree, it would provide a lot more "useful" material for posting in this forum, but I think I'll pass.

Travelrat
08-28-08, 16:20
On a brief visit last week thru Gastonia, saw 4 WSW on Tuesday evening along Airline around 11pm. Met with Cindy, blonde to light brown hair, mid-thirties, medium build, clean. Lots of fun, she enjoys what she does.

Went to the notel for cfs mish for. 35 with. 05 tip. Would repeat. Says she has a twin sister, & available for double duty. Digits are available by pm.

Net Pro
08-31-08, 21:15
Went to the Gas house today, Sunday at 4:00PM and after a few circles around the known area, was ready to get back to Charlotte with nothing to account for, when saw a very skinny blonde on W Airline, between Highland and Pryor streets.

As I was passing by her she signaled with her hand. Her face was not bad but those legs were so damm skinny (the term chiken legs comes to mind) that I decided to circle around a block or two while I thought about it. She had a tank top and some very short shorts.

No need: she was gone just a minute later when I got back the spot. It was 4:30 by then, so I returned to the Queen city without having any nice dreams.

Oh well, maybe next time...

Be safe

Having Fun Too
09-01-08, 14:44
On a brief visit last week thru Gastonia, saw 4 WSW on Tuesday evening along Airline around 11pm. Met with Cindy, blonde to light brown hair, mid-thirties, medium build, clean. Lots of fun, she enjoys what she does.

Went to the notel for cfs mish for. 35 with. 05 tip. Would repeat. Says she has a twin sister, & available for double duty. Digits are available by pm.

T-Rat their is no chance (at this time)of doing a double with Cindy sister, Wendy her BF tells me she is doing alittle time now. Wendy is the better of the two.

Later

NC Transplant
09-03-08, 00:58
I rode through the gashouse one night last week and I seen nothing. I must not be hitting it at the right time? Nothing on Wilk either.

T-Rat their is no chance (at this time)of doing a double with Cindy sister, Wendy her BF tells me she is doing alittle time now. Wendy is the better of the two.

Later

Donniedo 42
10-21-08, 15:39
Either y all done wore out all the hoes or they just fell off the face of the earth.

Maybe lock-up or found a new home?

Tell my favorite **** Candice. Donnie says hello.

Gastonian
10-22-08, 02:55
For senior members only - and I apologize if you have already emailed me, please do so again as the times/dates are now firm. Lisa, a 24 y.o. very cute girl who looks 19, is going to be doing a group thing this next Weds. 29th about noon in the Gastonia area. Generosity is going to be very reasonable. If you have only a few posts, move on - if you are verifiable, and are very sure you can be available, then leave your info and I will respond with more details.

Frederickboy
11-09-08, 09:57
Cruzin through Gashouse on Saturday night and nothing was out, however, there was a half dozen LEOs around. Only thing of interest was two blondes in a church parking lot at Franklin and Webb, I think I have seen them before. When I went to turn around someone else pulled in. Any info on them?

Mravcapo69
12-05-08, 10:41
I am just looking for some info, if any of you gentlemen had a pleasure of meeting Heaven from CL. This is her ad,
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ers/941005138.html
I tried several times to get hold of her, but always get her voice mail, and she doesn't return calls. I am just wondering if she is for real or not. My intentions were to find out all of this for the rest of you guys, but obviously she is not so easy to catch up with. If you have any info, I'd appreciate it. You can message me in private if you feel that's better way to go. Thank

Hecooks
12-18-08, 17:46
Had a dream I posted ad on CL spoke to a Tina she said 5'5" 160 closer to 5' 2" 175 but w and very attentive GFE rate ask $$ ended up $ very clean I will have her come back.

DbrownHornet
01-04-09, 01:15
I was in the Gas House a couple of days before Christmas and ran into Todo's Master for a nice flute lesson. She still gets the job done. Old time posters will know who I'm talking about. Peace!

SpinDoctor
01-12-09, 17:03
Did the cruise on Saturday and Sunday while going to Charlotte to see the Panthers get their A$$e$ handed to them. Nothing I mean nothing out on the whole trac. I've never seen it that dead. Maybe my old areas (behind the K's and Bessemer City Road are empty now? If anyone has some new areas let me know. I did however get lucky in Hickory.

Having Fun Too
01-14-09, 19:52
Save your time and gas. There a couple out on south 321 ( Candance)and also a couple on Cressent but not worth the trip.

Later HFT

Hecooks
01-26-09, 23:42
Saw 1 WSW turned to say hello LE came down the street from other direction. 4 LE at back of old Sears on W. Main to hot for me went home. Seems like LE could find something else to do!

Layla
03-02-09, 08:33
Did the cruise on Saturday and Sunday while going to Charlotte to see the Panthers get their A$$e$ handed to them. Nothing I mean nothing out on the whole trac. I've never seen it that dead. Maybe my old areas (behind the K's and Bessemer City Road are empty now? If anyone has some new areas let me know. I did however get lucky in Hickory.Try Garrison Road and between there and Franklin. The road that runs beside the YMCA (Trenton St) and jumps over to the intersection behind the old sears before you get to leather and lace.

Hope this helps!

TallBlondGuy66
03-05-09, 21:15
Cruising this afternoon I dreamt of no less than 4 WSW and I BSW along the familiar stretch off Airline. Two of the blondes and the black gal I have not dreamt of before. Surprisingly a couple of them were not unattractive. Could not stop, as I was working. Yet another reason to love Spring!

DbrownHornet
03-10-09, 17:22
I pick up a small framed blond named Windy last Friday as a passed through town looking to make a quick pit stop. I picked her up on a side street of Airline. I think she was walking with a tall girl named Candice. Anyway, we decided on a drama lesson at a no frills hotel. She had petite, tight, stripper body with distinguishing tats along one of her leggs. Service was good, hygiene was good, so a good time was had. On the way back she had to choose a different drop off point because LE had a all four corners from Airline, main, second, and I forgot, posted. Anyway I made it out w/o incident. P.S. Windy stated that she had a twin sister named Cindy who was in the same line of work only smaller due to her addiction to the life.

Ncnite Owl
03-10-09, 23:39
Glad you didn't decide on Candice since the word on here is she is HIV positive!

Layla
03-12-09, 20:12
When I visit friends & family in the area.

Predator II
06-20-09, 03:24
See my post in the Charlotte forum looking to get current name and club info for one of the waitress'. Please PM with any info.

Thanks, Predator II

SpinDoctor
09-14-09, 09:54
After I got bored with the Panthers getting their butts handed to them by the Eagles I started back home. Gastonia is on the way so I thought I'd take a stroll in the zone. Found two porch girls and picked Deborah. In and out for a BJ for .2. She even gave me her digits. Not bad body and about a 6 on the scale. Says she has a place in the country but I guess just making some extra money for the farm.

All in all a fairly good and non rushed performance. I like the porch girls as you get the place and don't have to ride around or find a dark corner to do the deed. I'd try her out next game two. See you in three weeks.

Jrzyboy
11-04-09, 21:37
Going to be in Gastonia next week meeting a friend.

Looking for a recommendation for a notel in Gastonia area.

Deeznutz30
11-07-09, 23:55
Hey guys had a great time at L&L tonight. I never stop there, but was on my way back from Atlanta to Charlotte and decided to stop. Well met this girl who is looking to make extra cash, both her and her friends. She said things were slow and they have not been make much money. They want to start doing private parties because they are not making money in the clubs. So as I was leaving she asked me if I could get some guys up to have a party after work tonight. I told her I don't know anyone from around so it would be hard for me to find someone. Then I remembered this board and decided to give it a shot. So guys if you are interested in being entertain tonight in Gastonia around 2:30 or 3 in morning. PM in me so I can give you the details. If interested you need to PM me before 1am.

Member #6093
12-18-09, 13:50
Just curious, is there still any action @ the video / theatres?

I remember a few years ago I found some action at CVE.

Anyone know if it's worth the drive?

Member #4740
11-25-10, 22:11
Do they still have the lingerie models here? I was in this place about a year ago and got a session from a girl there. Nice petite, spinner body but bad teeth. Cost was $ but I left very satisfied. I think she was new because she didn't even ask for a tip. Tried to give me her number before I left but I had to leave.

Bob Blue
11-27-10, 13:52
Do they still have the lingerie models here? I was in this place about a year ago and got a session from a girl there. Nice petite, spinner body but bad teeth. Cost was $ but I left very satisfied. I think she was new because she didn't even ask for a tip. Tried to give me her number before I left but I had to leave.I'm going to second the request for any information about Laura's Videos. I always wanted to try it but I thought it was closed after they stopped offering shows.

RushFan
04-10-11, 15:09
Looked up alice on the backpage last night and hooked up with her today. Got there about 1130. Left 1200. I fell asleep when I got there and dreamed of a BBBJ (No CIM) and her manual releasing me on her tits. When I left my wallet was missing 50. 00. She can verify all this with you old mongers on here. I was wearing a tie dyed grateful dead t-shirt and she can validate. Her bedspread was RED as well and she has a cat. Got ahold of another gal named donna; supposedly her and her daughter double team on occasion but tiold her I just wanted the single serving later this week. I'll post that dream with donna latwe this week or next weekend. Called, text and emailed MIA but no response. That's really too bad becausae she's f'ing FINE! Been mongering a long time but been out of the game for a while and the scene has changed a little. But being the old monger I am I'll pick up right were I left off like today. My ultimate goal is is to get several digits from gals so I don't have to ride around hunting. As I've gotten older I've gotten alot more paranoid about that but don't sweat at all going to one of their places of residence. That's sooo much easier for me since I work in charlotte and drive home towards blacksburg. Anyway I'll post donnas dream later on and I have alice and donnas digits but I figured ya'll do to!

RushFan
06-07-11, 14:31
Wondering if anyone has hook up with either one of these gals. Spoke to one of them (sheila) and planning on hooking up soon. Supposedly she's a friend of alice's. Hooked up with her a few times. Just curious. If no one replies I'll let you know how it went.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/two-some-or-one-some-avilable-33/5791762

RushFan
06-07-11, 14:34
Another gal I'vet alked to is candi. She's got a nice big ass but won't discuss too much on the phone. Going to toftt with her in the coming weeks (when wife goes out of town) yea I'm a dog. If anyone has had any run ins with her please share. If not I'll post what happens when it does.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/youve-try-the-rest-now-try-the-best52-inch-booty-125-hr-specials-69/5075502

RushFan
06-08-11, 15:22
http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-thick-whte-girl-60-dollar-special-all-night-247-24/3828360

She's in Charlotte yes but not far from Gastonia. Trying to help all the g-house people out there on some west side action here in Charlotte she's located over near the airport got a great BBBJ for 60 roses from her last week not rushed buddy I work with got FS from her and was pretty pleased good luck guys and be careful.

RushFan
06-14-11, 08:46
Well the partnership with these 2 is no more. Dreamed of meeting up with her Monday afternoon and was told the kitten had said some negative stuff about her and their friendship / partnership is now dissolved. Didn't ask any details how to contact the kitten but anyone interested in the cougar can PM me. She's a little on the older side, isn't a beauty queen HOWEVER she definitely makes up for it in the skills dept. She was actually kinda cool to hang with for a bit and from what I remember of the dream the BBBJ was pretty outstanding.

Bullvyi
06-16-11, 21:55
http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-thick-whte-girl-60-dollar-special-all-night-247-24/3828360

She's in Charlotte yes but not far from Gastonia. Trying to help all the g-house people out there on some west side action here in Charlotte she's located over near the airport got a great BBBJ for 60 roses from her last week not rushed buddy I work with got FS from her and was pretty pleased good luck guys and be careful.After reading your review I decided to give her a try because getting a good BBBJ is hard to come by. For details feel free to PM me. Overall I was very satisfied with her skill and I have to agree with your assessment.

Nightwatchman1
06-17-11, 05:20
She found herself a new kitten who is now living there with her boyfriend. The boyfriend also knows what's going on. The new kitten is a couple years older than the other, has breasts, and is a lot more interactive than the previous.

You should begin to see ads real soon.

Well the partnership with these 2 is no more. Dreamed of meeting up with her Monday afternoon and was told the kitten had said some negative stuff about her and their friendship / partnership is now dissolved. Didn't ask any details how to contact the kitten but anyone interested in the cougar can PM me. She's a little on the older side, isn't a beauty queen HOWEVER she definitely makes up for it in the skills dept. She was actually kinda cool to hang with for a bit and from what I remember of the dream the BBBJ was pretty outstanding.

NC Transplant
06-18-11, 09:37
She don't have the best reviews on the other erotic site. She will get the job done but don't expect any kind of GFE. No kissing and EVERYTHING is covered.

Another gal I'vet alked to is candi. She's got a nice big ass but won't discuss too much on the phone. Going to toftt with her in the coming weeks (when wife goes out of town) yea I'm a dog. If anyone has had any run ins with her please share. If not I'll post what happens when it does.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/youve-try-the-rest-now-try-the-best52-inch-booty-125-hr-specials-69/5075502

RushFan
06-20-11, 13:05
Thanks for the post on her. She's knocked a little further down my to do list now. Plus 75 roses seems a little far fetched for a CBJ too.

She don't have the best reviews on the other erotic site. She will get the job done but don't expect any kind of GFE. No kissing and EVERYTHING is covered.

Roaddriver423
06-29-11, 10:41
She found herself a new kitten who is now living there with her boyfriend. The boyfriend also knows what's going on. The new kitten is a couple years older than the other, has breasts, and is a lot more interactive than the previous.

You should begin to see ads real soon.I don't know if you guys have visited these two, but my god what a performance. They have an ad in BP "ultimate 4 handed" and in my humble opinion live up to it. They were a little pricey at 200 roses, but were open to anything I could throw out there. PM me for the details. They had a "shy one" and a "wild one" ad too, but that red head is no longer with. This new girl is a lot of eye candy.

NC Transplant
07-24-11, 11:37
Cougar and Kitten are NOT the same as the Shy and wild one. Just to clarify that. The way this is posted, you could think they are the same and they are not.

I don't know if you guys have visited these two, but my god what a performance. They have an ad in BP "ultimate 4 handed" and in my humble opinion live up to it. They were a little pricey at 200 roses, but were open to anything I could throw out there. PM me for the details. They had a "shy one" and a "wild one" ad too, but that red head is no longer with. This new girl is a lot of eye candy.

Kitty Hunter
09-22-11, 23:16
I called Laura's and was told that they still have the shows, but limited to afternoons from around 12. 4. Might want to call before going.

QUOTE=Bob Blue; 1097281]I'm going to second the request for any information about Laura's Videos. I always wanted to try it but I thought it was closed after they stopped offering shows.[/QUOTE]

Member #5689
09-23-11, 11:48
What kind of shows do they offer I have never Hurd of this place.

I called Laura's and was told that they still have the shows, but limited to afternoons from around 12. 4. Might want to call before going.

QUOTE=Bob Blue; 1097281]I'm going to second the request for any information about Laura's Videos. I always wanted to try it but I thought it was closed after they stopped offering shows.[/QUOTE]

Kitty Hunter
09-23-11, 21:23
I haven't tried it, but when I called to inquire, I was told it was a lingerie show, and if I understood him correctly, he said it was usually offered between 12. 4. I'm probably going to check it out in the next week or so, but with a small window of opportunity, I will be calling first.

What kind of shows do they offer I have never Hurd of this place.[/QUOTE]

Playing
09-28-11, 11:47
Read RushFan's post on her back in June. Review on another site is about a 7-8 out of 10, IMHO. Anyone have any recent dreams of her? Thinking of TOFTT since she's close if nothing is posted to scare me off.

Bouinage
09-28-11, 12:16
Read RushFan's post on her back in June. Review on another site is about a 7-8 out of 10, IMHO. Anyone have any recent dreams of her? Thinking of TOFTT since she's close if nothing is posted to scare me off.I saw her awhile back ago, before she got her butterfly tats, she is true to pics, at the time not GFE. She is a real trooper and does have a BIG OL ASS!

Enjoy

RushFan
09-29-11, 09:23
I saw her awhile back ago, before she got her butterfly tats, she is true to pics, at the time not GFE. She is a real trooper and does have a BIG OL ASS!

EnjoySomeone sent me a PM and told me she didn't offer BBBJ and that everything was covered. Her donations have dropped since back earlier in the year. 50 roses now for a QV. Good luck with her. She does have quite a nice ass for sure.

Gastonian2
09-30-11, 14:10
Hello, all, especially to those I have known / met in the past. My prior handle was Gastonian, I was very active a few years back, but when trying to get back into the Forum for some reason I just couldn't get the Gastonian handle to work. I was a senior member, if any of you from the past who are senior members who know me can post something so the other new senior members can know I can be trusted, I'd appreciate it.

Action in Gastonia is definitely different than it used to be as far as SW. There's not as many as the good ole' days of a few years past, I remember times when I'd drive through the zone at 7 AM and see 8 or 10 within a half mile of one another. I haven't been relying nearly as much on SW as much as girls on the downlow who are very careful about who they see / when / and how. Many of them have boyfriends etc. LOL so can't give their phone # out to anyone and everyone. If anyone out there is from Gastonia and knows the local scene, I'd be happy to exchange info with them.

I'm in contact and play on occasion with Amy, who very occasionally is on the streets, I know "Alena" very well who is on BP, know her way too well long story. Have weekly encounters or so with Tammy. Remember April from 4 or so years ago? There were several Aprils back then, but she is not on the streets anymore but available for private parties but she is very careful. Any of you know Tracie, Faith, Bonnie?

I'm in touch with all of them. If you have seen Candi on the BP ads, I hang out where she does in Gastonia and can give you the lowdown on her. A few of you may remember Lisa, there were several Lisa's around, had a few GB parties with her, she's still in NC but not in the immediate area.

I won't say her name here, but my present main ladyfriend is ameniable to the possibilities of being very friendly to a generous gentleman under the right circumstances.

I'm posting this in the hope of you all knowing I was a former Senior Member+++, but having to start over with a new I'd. If you have info to share, please send me a PM.

Gastonian / Gastonian2

Boyd68
10-01-11, 08:09
OK, I can vouch for Gastonian (2). He has been on this board much longer than me. Under the old name he was the best source of action in town. Welcome back! You may not remember but you even gave me some phone advice one day when I was in the area and looking for a particular girl you had mentioned (I live in Columbia).

You are correct, things have really changed over the last year or two. In the good old days you could drive the area for an hour and see 6-12 SWs. Sadly, not that way today.

I look forward to your future reports!

Boyd.

Hello, all, especially to those I have known / met in the past. My prior handle was Gastonian, I was very active a few years back, but when trying to get back into the Forum for some reason I just couldn't get the Gastonian handle to work. I was a senior member, if any of you from the past who are senior members who know me can post something so the other new senior members can know I can be trusted, I'd appreciate it.

Action in Gastonia is definitely different than it used to be as far as SW. There's not as many as the good ole' days of a few years past, I remember times when I'd drive through the zone at 7 AM and see 8 or 10 within a half mile of one another. I haven't been relying nearly as much on SW as much as girls on the downlow who are very careful about who they see / when / and how. Many of them have boyfriends etc. LOL so can't give their phone # out to anyone and everyone. If anyone out there is from Gastonia and knows the local scene, I'd be happy to exchange info with them.

I'm in contact and play on occasion with Amy, who very occasionally is on the streets, I know "Alena" very well who is on BP, know her way too well long story. Have weekly encounters or so with Tammy. Remember April from 4 or so years ago? There were several Aprils back then, but she is not on the streets anymore but available for private parties but she is very careful. Any of you know Tracie, Faith, Bonnie?

I'm in touch with all of them. If you have seen Candi on the BP ads, I hang out where she does in Gastonia and can give you the lowdown on her. A few of you may remember Lisa, there were several Lisa's around, had a few GB parties with her, she's still in NC but not in the immediate area.

I won't say her name here, but my present main ladyfriend is ameniable to the possibilities of being very friendly to a generous gentleman under the right circumstances.

I'm posting this in the hope of you all knowing I was a former Senior Member+++, but having to start over with a new I'd. If you have info to share, please send me a PM.

Gastonian / Gastonian2

Donniedo 42
10-01-11, 21:07
I was wondering what had happened to you. Its been a long while since we have talked or written, I was in gastonia this past Christmas and wondered if we would cross paths. I see the twins are still out there. Please tell them both I said Hello. And if you happen to see my old dear candice (I pray she's still alive and kicking) please tell her I think of her everyday. Yes this man is the true gastown monger, all you newbies could learn from him. AGAIN WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND!

NC Transplant
10-02-11, 11:31
Hey Gastonian you old dog. I thought you done left us a long time ago? I have seen Candi's ads but I never met her. I have seen mixed reviews on her. The shy and wild ones are in your area and I wonder if you have tried them out? A couple of guys here have and gave them raves! Things aren't like they used to be for sure and I don't get out every often, then I slip away from the ball and chain and call one of the BP ladies. I am partial to the mature MILF types. They seem to know what they are doing and don't play as many games, though there are exceptions.

I am sure you remember me. I met you at Hooters several years ago. You are the only monger that I ever met in person. Guys, don't hesitate a minute sharing information with Gastonian. I am sure many of you remember his adventures? He is the real deal and has a wealth of information of what is going on in old Gastown. He even has been known to find some non pros that are just down on their luck and in need of a little help, which Gastonian is all to happy to provide.

Welcome back old friend. I am sure you still have plenty of adventures and dreams to share. Hell, I still have your number in my phone if you still have the same one?

NC Transplant.

Gastonian / Gastonian2

Upstate101
10-02-11, 13:12
I can vouch for Gastonian now Gastonian (2). We had a real nice visit with one of his nice local lady in the Gas area! She provide us with a very nice time! He's a long time board member and knows a lot of the local ladies.

OK, I can vouch for Gastonian (2). He has been on this board much longer than me. Under the old name he was the best source of action in town. Welcome back! You may not remember but you even gave me some phone advice one day when I was in the area and looking for a particular girl you had mentioned (I live in Columbia).

You are correct, things have really changed over the last year or two. In the good old days you could drive the area for an hour and see 6-12 SWs. Sadly, not that way today.

Boyd.

Member #5689
10-02-11, 15:35
I may have had the same issue had to switch handles a while back and it was supposedly because my computer would not allow cookies but one day it worked the next it would not. Switched handles then still had to switch computers. Could get no help from this site. How long since you have been around I come down a lot with little success but did not recognize any of the names on your report.

Boyd.

Cdmanoise
10-02-11, 19:54
I may have had the same issue had to switch handles a while back and it was supposedly because my computer would not allow cookies but one day it worked the next it would not. Switched handles then still had to switch computers. Could get no help from this site. How long since you have been around I come down a lot with little success but did not recognize any of the names on your report.I have had the same issue with Internet Explorer 9. One day it works, another it don't. Loaded up Google chrome, and run Incognito mode. Not had a problem since.

Member #5689
10-05-11, 09:25
I just did the google crome download you reccomended and it worked I was able to log on from work for the first time in months thanks for the tip.

I.

I have had the same issue with Internet Explorer 9. One day it works, another it don't. Loaded up Google chrome, and run Incognito mode. Not had a problem since.

SC Oral Guy
10-06-11, 14:10
Guys I'm from Columbia but found a lady here in Gastonia she's an older MILF 42 years and gives the best BBBJCIM I've ever had I have been mongering for over 40 years and she is best I've had anyway Brenda is her name and if any senior members are interested write me and ill see if shes interested she indicated she was looking for a few regulars so write I don't have pics of her yet I'm going to see her next Tuesday and will post a few pics of our play time please I am talking SENIORS ONLY

Cdmanoise
10-07-11, 21:04
I just did the google crome download you reccomended and it worked I was able to log on from work for the first time in months thanks for the tip.

I.Glad I could help. Amazing, the largest software company in the world Microsoft still can't produce a browser which is worth a shit and actually works.

RushFan
10-11-11, 13:19
Without a doubt gastonian is the real deal. He's posted lots of great info for the gastonia area and only a true monger would know his facts to be correct. Mongered in G-Town for many years and the names he throws out are / were legit gals in the area. Welcome back buddy. Can't wait to read some more of your great adventures!

RF

Gigabyte40
10-11-11, 22:23
Guys I'm from Columbia but found a lady here in Gastonia she's an older MILF 42 years and gives the best BBBJCIM I've ever had I have been mongering for over 40 years and she is best I've had anyway Brenda is her name and if any senior members are interested write me and ill see if shes interested she indicated she was looking for a few regulars so write I don't have pics of her yet I'm going to see her next Tuesday and will post a few pics of our play time please I am talking SENIORS ONLYNow this is what this board is all about.

One member mentions a good experience, another member inquires via pm, he meets the girl, actually a 42yr old woman.

Excellent flute lesson, she hits the high notes and low notes, completely bare. She did the CIM overture, good DT, even swallowed the best part.
What a lesson! Non-pro, utr, wants to keep it that way. Guess this post could change that.

She could offer lessons to a select few but only her email address will be provided. She is average looks, a little flabby,

But gives such a great lesson you won't care how she looks. Really.

Bouinage
10-12-11, 10:05
Now this is what this board is all about.

One member mentions a good experience, another member inquires via pm, he meets the girl, actually a 42yr old woman.

Excellent flute lesson, she hits the high notes and low notes, completely bare. She did the CIM overture, good DT, even swallowed the best part.

What a lesson! Non-pro, utr, wants to keep it that way. Guess this post could change that.

She could offer lessons to a select few but only her email address will be provided. She is average looks, a little flabby,

But gives such a great lesson you won't care how she looks. Really.I agree, this is what the board is all about! I recently saw her as well, she has "huge tracts of land", was very eager to please and takes direction well. However she needs to find a homebase, the price of the room + the donation, made it to rich, for my poor punk ass!

Gastonian2
10-12-11, 19:43
Thank you all for the kind words and welcome back. And even though I continue to have some issues, Google Chrome seems to be much less finicky and easier to get in through than IE or Firefox.

Going to try and add a report in Strip Club section in a few.

Good mongering to all!

Mobile
10-25-11, 19:03
I know this program is old but HBO was showing the documentary called Hookers and Johns. WOW wouldn't it be great if there was a local place like the one in the documentary that had so many SW strolling the streets at the same time. The only hunting you would have to do would be to hunt for the type of SW you wanted instead of just hunting and hoping you find a SW like we currently have to do.

Bouinage
10-28-11, 17:08
Anyone have any good intel on what they are about? I've heard rumor that they do "live shows" but can get no confirmation. I've called down there, and as you can expect, he was less than forthcoming. I didn't really expect him to tell me anything, he did say on occasion they do have ladies working there. Also said they have an arcade and booths. Any info to save me some gas down there would be appreciated.

Thanks.

B

Mobile
10-28-11, 19:46
You can get yourself a "private" Lingerie show from one of the girls. Down in the basement (which you have to walk behind the building to get to) has video booths and a large room with a bigger TV which they call the theater. If you are looking for Video Booth etc, I would recommend CVE. Check out their Yahoo Group http://*************************carolina_video_exchange/

Anyone have any good intel on what they are about? I've heard rumor that they do "live shows" but can get no confirmation. I've called down there, and as you can expect, he was less than forthcoming. I didn't really expect him to tell me anything, he did say on occasion they do have ladies working there. Also said they have an arcade and booths. Any info to save me some gas down there would be appreciated.

Thanks.

B

Bouinage
10-29-11, 09:01
You can get yourself a "private" Lingerie show from one of the girls. Down in the basement (which you have to walk behind the building to get to) has video booths and a large room with a bigger TV which they call the theater. If you are looking for Video Booth etc, I would recommend CVE. Check out their Yahoo Group.

http://*************************carolina_video_exchange/Thanks for the info!

Aries4
10-30-11, 15:16
You can get yourself a "private" Lingerie show from one of the girls. Down in the basement (which you have to walk behind the building to get to) has video booths and a large room with a bigger TV which they call the theater. If you are looking for Video Booth etc, I would recommend CVE. Check out their Yahoo Group.

http://*************************carolina_video_exchange/I went to CVE last night, there wasn't much going on probably twenty or so dudes handing around.

There was one black couple there, the female in the boots she had on must have been 6'6" I am 6'4" and she was a couple inches taller than me.

One couple did show up and went in the theate they only kissed some that I could tell. Watching some of the dudes learing at them was more entertaining to me.

All in all I didn't see any reason to return.

Mobile
10-31-11, 01:02
Yea CVE can be Hit and Miss, Miss, Miss and Miss at times.

I went to CVE last night, there wasn't much going on probably twenty or so dudes handing around.

There was one black couple there, the female in the boots she had on must have been 6'6" I am 6'4" and she was a couple inches taller than me.

One couple did show up and went in the theate they only kissed some that I could tell. Watching some of the dudes learing at them was more entertaining to me.

All in all I didn't see any reason to return.

Bouinage
10-31-11, 12:01
Yea CVE can be Hit and Miss, Miss, Miss and Miss at times.Have heard lots of good things from girls about CVE, but every time I go there its a sausage fest! I hear that the weekend nights are the best for ladies.

Aries4
10-31-11, 23:00
Have heard lots of good things from girls about CVE, but every time I go there its a sausage fest! I hear that the weekend nights are the best for ladies.This past Saturday it was a sausagefest for sure! I could see if you're a voyeur you may see some things there some but any real action (of a non gay type) looks like a once in a blue moon thing to me.

NC Transplant
11-01-11, 10:09
They used to have couple's night a few years ago and I assume they still do? It hasn't seemed the same to me since they changed the theaters around. I tried it a few months back and like you said, it looked like a sausage fest. When I was leaving, I seen a couple going in. They could be using the private area for couples and not where the masses will see them. You used to be able to go in there on certain days and see some action in the theater between couples. There was one woman that used to come in and service everybody too. She gave one hell of a BBBJCIM and it was free too. I don't know if she still goes in there or not.

Have heard lots of good things from girls about CVE, but every time I go there its a sausage fest! I hear that the weekend nights are the best for ladies.

Conkerd
11-02-11, 12:29
Thank you all for the kind words and welcome back. And even though I continue to have some issues, Google Chrome seems to be much less finicky and easier to get in through than IE or Firefox.

Going to try and add a report in Strip Club section in a few.

Good mongering to all!Glad you're back, you always had a lot of info. I thought I was the only one having trouble logging on.

ConcordGuy
11-03-11, 04:49
I had talked to a few guys that used to go there, they said once word got out that "swingers" would occasionally hang out there and some of the women would basically have sex with random guys there, the place would have 30-40 guys showing up and from what I heard at most 3-4 girls, (and most time he sadi you were lucky if there were 2) one guy told me they had a "glory hole" there but that was supposed to be for the females to stay anonymous, but he said someone found out that guys were going in there sometimes instead of Woman so guys were thinking they were getting a blowjob from a lady and it was really a dude. (could be one of those "urban legends" but I wasnt going to take a chance) SO between the bad girl to guy ratio, and the mystery glory holes I never bothered to try it.

They used to have couple's night a few years ago and I assume they still do? It hasn't seemed the same to me since they changed the theaters around. I tried it a few months back and like you said, it looked like a sausage fest. When I was leaving, I seen a couple going in. They could be using the private area for couples and not where the masses will see them. You used to be able to go in there on certain days and see some action in the theater between couples. There was one woman that used to come in and service everybody too. She gave one hell of a BBBJCIM and it was free too. I don't know if she still goes in there or not.

Mobile
11-03-11, 22:43
New to the area, this was the 1st place I found before I learned the SW areas. I can say that I have gotten lucky with a BBBJCM in the theatre by a BBW that was taking in the rear from another dude. That was an interesting experience. The BBW (who looked like coming there was the only way she would see some action) walked around the place for atleast an 1/2 hour wearing just a man's sport coat before one of the workers had to get the action started. She must have went to him asking why no one was trying to give it to her. He brought her into the theatre, bent her over, put on a condom and started to give it to her from the rear. After about 2 mins of action, he pulled away and said she all your guys. The swarm started in. One guy took his place while everyone else watched. I noticed that her mouth was free so I pulled out my little friend and she started to work on him. She did a pretty good job while taking it from behind from the other dude. When I was done another took my place. This was the only time that I personally got lucky. Been back a couple more time and seen females in booths that had glory holes but there was a line outside the booth on the other side of the hole. As someone said, you do want to make sure that it is a 'real' girl on the otherside because there do be alot of dudes on the other side of those holes. Since then, I haven't seen much or experienced anything else so I stop going there.

I had talked to a few guys that used to go there, they said once word got out that "swingers" would occasionally hang out there and some of the women would basically have sex with random guys there, the place would have 30-40 guys showing up and from what I heard at most 3-4 girls, (and most time he sadi you were lucky if there were 2) one guy told me they had a "glory hole" there but that was supposed to be for the females to stay anonymous, but he said someone found out that guys were going in there sometimes instead of Woman so guys were thinking they were getting a blowjob from a lady and it was really a dude. (could be one of those "urban legends" but I wasnt going to take a chance) SO between the bad girl to guy ratio, and the mystery glory holes I never bothered to try it.

NC Transplant
11-04-11, 10:53
Pretty much my experience too, though there used to be a gal named Linda that came in usually on Sundays and created a line giving BBBJCIM!

Jet4880
03-06-12, 19:06
I dreamt of a trip to CVE today. I went to one of the theatres and noticed a couple in the corner of the room just kissing. Eventually the man whipped it out and she started jerking him off. Watched for a while with a couple of guys. We got up and watched closely as the man took her tits out and started blowing another guy. She jerked me off until the idiot she was blowing popped in her mouth without warning which stopped the fun because the woman wasn't ready for it. She went and cleaned up and we other guys waited. I struck up a conversation with the guy until she was ready. I sat with them back in the theatre and the movie got real hot and I took my dick out and she started to jerk it off in front of everyone. I grabbed her nice big tits and came all over the chairs. After I was done there was a line of guys so I left.

It was amazing. I will definitely go back. Wish I would have gotten the couple number so we could meet up again. Sadly she stopped the blowjobs after the idiot popped in her mouth. If it wasn't for that I definitely would have fucked her mouth.

Bouinage
03-07-12, 21:14
I dreamt of a trip to CVE today. I went to one of the theatres and noticed a couple in the corner of the room just kissing. Eventually the man whipped it out and she started jerking him off. Watched for a while with a couple of guys. We got up and watched closely as the man took her tits out and started blowing another guy. She jerked me off until the idiot she was blowing popped in her mouth without warning which stopped the fun because the woman wasn't ready for it. She went and cleaned up and we other guys waited. I struck up a conversation with the guy until she was ready. I sat with them back in the theatre and the movie got real hot and I took my dick out and she started to jerk it off in front of everyone. I grabbed her nice big tits and came all over the chairs. After I was done there was a line of guys so I left.

It was amazing. I will definitely go back. Wish I would have gotten the couple number so we could meet up again. Sadly she stopped the blowjobs after the idiot popped in her mouth. If it wasn't for that I definitely would have fucked her mouth.Lucky dog, everytime i go there its a sausage fest! Have you ever had any luck at Lauras?
thx

NC Transplant
03-07-12, 22:50
I think Wednesday and sundays used to be couples nights? There used to be a woman named Linda that used to go in there all the time and give blow jobs to the guys and she was really good at it to. That was years ago before they did away with their theatre. I would go in there every now and then and it wasn't unusual to see a couple getting it on in there.

Most of the time it is a sausage fest, but every now and then someone can get lucky. You just have to know when. To me it is too much of a crap shoot. I rode by there a few months ago, but I changed my mind and didn't go in. Then I seen a couple go in there. I was tempted to go in behind them and see where they go and if I could get lucky but I didn't.

Lucky dog, everytime I go there its a sausage fest! Have you ever had any luck at Lauras?

Thanks

Jet4880
04-05-12, 09:50
Anyone ever been to Laura's? What is the fee to get in? I'm in the area today and happened o drive by it. Any intel? I'll be leaving the area around 1pm today.

Bouinage
06-24-12, 11:25
While in Gashouse decided to try out Lauras after leaving LL Gastonia. Place had tons of cars, door lady let me in. Very old school adult store with dvd's and sex devices on the wall, one tv with porn playing. Stood around rummaging the dvd's while I heard all kinds of sex sounds coming through the wall. Asked the door lady about the set up of the place. Upstairs somkefree videobooths, down stairs smoking video booths. I asked her if any women ever came in, she gave me a weird look. Perhaps she was offended that I didn't think that she was a women? LOL. All in all it was a meat fest, so I left without checking out the booths. Won't return.

Gigabyte40
08-02-12, 15:54
In Gastonia, be very careful if you go to Super 8 to meet anyone. Better to avoid it. There have been some girls working out of that hotel and they are also doing and dealing lots of drugs there. LEO made a pretty big arrest there and they appear to be watching the place for more activity. If I were you I would not want to be seen near that place unless things cool down. It is located on Cox Road next door to IHOP.

Jet4880
10-20-12, 15:46
I plan on swinging by CVE on Monday around noon. Anyone care to join me? Would suck if its a giant sausage fest. I haven't been back in a few months.

Bouinage
10-22-12, 09:38
I plan on swinging by CVE on Monday around noon. Anyone care to join me? Would suck if its a giant sausage fest. I haven't been back in a few months.Let us know how it went.

Jet4880
10-22-12, 19:05
Let us know how it went.It was an epic fail. Sat there for an hour and zero action. Good movies but no females at all. Just creepy old guys trying to get my attention. Creeped me out. I should have known the one time I found action would be the only time. Plus it was lunch time. I swung by Laura's and was out in 2 minutes. Uncomfortable as a guy tried to get me into a booth and said let's watch a movie together. No dice in Gastonia. If there's anyone that wants to go with me to CVE (prefer a couple) please Pm me.

Short C
10-24-12, 01:07
Would someone mind helping an out-of-towner? I'm visiting from Alabama and CVE sounds interesting. Would someone be kind enough to give an address and any local ground rules?

Bouinage
10-25-12, 11:22
Would someone mind helping an out-of-towner? I'm visiting from Alabama and CVE sounds interesting. Would someone be kind enough to give an address and any local ground rules?Http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=carolina%20video%20exchange%20hours&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fplus. Google. Com%2F112043936633283978857%2Fabout%3Fgl%3Dus%26hl%3Den&ei=6liJUOHJN6SK0QG00oHYDQ&usg=AFQjCNH0ICuVgJ1vCIh1m1aawZ_cQ3G2_Q.

You can find the address via google if this link breaks, as far as rules go, don't think that there is any, also see below posts. Have fun!