PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Bone69
12-23-09, 15:08
I stopped by Cheeks a couple of weeks ago but have not had time to post much lately. I have not been enamored with the other clubs recently so decided to try Cheeks. I do like black dancers and was pleasantly surprised to find many of my favorites there. I spent most of my time with Kela. Nice young, medium skinned girl. Very accomodating during the dances and offered takeout for 2 hours for 150. Had other plans for that evening with Laura and Melinda so I passed.

I will definitely return to Cheeks soon to find more gems.

Bone

Harve3320
12-23-09, 16:29
Not sure if this should be in this section but it looks like City Nights has burnt to the ground. They are saying they think it might be arson. Chuck you should be glad that place is gone. All it did was create headaches and I'm not sure the profit from that place was worth it.

Happy Holidays gentleman and KC.

Roberte08
12-24-09, 12:12
Had another happy ending and played with one of my ATF's. Porsha and her huge naturals finished me off. Nice if you like them thin and stacked and natural. Here's one of my favorite shots, had her on all fours and look at those lovely hangers. Yummy. She tells me she is working on Weds and Sats. I shall return, like a hungry baby.

Roberte08
12-25-09, 01:35
Met at Wise Guys with buddy and he found what he wanted, but alas I didn't. I got swarmed by a chick whose breath smelled like ass (she smoked cigars and another whose coochie, smelled like ass. They were probably Dikes, doing each other. I was bummin. I almost hurled and I'm about to give up on smokin stogies myself. For me, Wise Guys is better in the days.

Respect4
12-26-09, 14:00
Had another happy ending and played with one of my ATF's. Porsha and her huge naturals finished me off. Nice if you like them thin and stacked and natural. Here's one of my favorite shots, had her on all fours and look at those lovely hangers. Yummy. She tells me she is working on Weds and Sats. I shall return, like a hungry baby.I definitely have to agree she does look good, I havent been up that way in a long time. Is that Dollies in Brooklyn? Wished I could make it up that way on wed. but I think for now my only free day is Mondays during the day. Anyways thanks for the post.

Roberte08
12-27-09, 12:20
I definitely have to agree she does look good, I haven't been up that way in a long time. Is that Dollies in Brooklyn? Wished I could make it up that way on wed. But I think for now my only free day is Mondays during the day. Anyways thanks for the post.Dollies is in Washington Park off of Kingshighway, around the corner of Cmowes and Wise guys. Technically it is. Dollie's Playhouse

6210 Forest Boulevard, East St Louis, IL.

As far as I know Porsha is only there Wed and Sat during the day. If ok with her, I'll post more images as I take them. She has some of the most amazing breasts I have ever handled.

Zowie

Dodgeram 440
12-30-09, 00:43
Went by Cheeks around six in the evening before shift change there was nothing in there to stick around for I left without finishing my drink. Then I went across the street to Wise Guys and it was alot better. Only 1 good looking dancer that I will get to later. There were 2 off duty dancers one of them I know and start talking to them and they tell me they have a room across the river that they are playing out of. We had a few drinks and talked and they tryed to get me to go back to the room and play but not enough funds had to miss out. I did get digits for later both of these girls are hot and could work at PT'S or any other high class club. So after about an hour they leave and the one good looking dancer is by herself and I go her way and buy her a drink and start talking and turns out she lives about 4 blocks away from me. I get a 2 song private dance for. 50 would not do. 40 but it was worth it alot of playing and got digits for later not a bad night could of been better with a finish. LOL

Roberte08
12-30-09, 11:12
Met up with Porsha at Dollies on Sat and got a black Russian. Yummy.

Best breast west of the Mississippi. Very attentive to my needs, as you know I shall return. Wed and Sats.

Zero Cool07
12-31-09, 19:25
Well I had some time today so I made a trip to WP.

Started at WG. Only 2 dancers one(small white girl with bad teeth) was busy in the back and one (small black girl) was busy at the bar with some older guy. Club was empty.

Went to C-moes, bad all around there. 3 or 4 dancers most old all ugly. (a buddy of mine was looking for Harley but she was not there) Took off went to Cheeks.

4 girls at Cheeks 2 pretty good looking little black girls, Carebear, on another mixed looking girl. No one on stage at any of the clubs. Nobody really in the club at all. The Cheeks bartender was pretty cool and not really bad to look at.

After all of this I just gave up and went home.

On another note, I don't know if any of you guys have seen City Nights after the fire but that place is a mess. I guess the same guy that burnt down the Chemelon Club must have done that one as well. He does good work.

Larks Tongue
01-02-10, 17:32
Hit it about 1130pm, they had 12 girls dancing and as many guys in there. Some good,some bad, nothing too exciting to speak of. Talked to Katrina a couple of times. She offered 2 songs for .35 and said if I wasn't happy I would get my money back. None of the girls were really pushing privates nor did any offer extras or even seek out my crotch while I was sitting at the stage. Can't say if the closing of City Nights did something to MK's but most of the girls weren't even offering peeks at their pussy.

While I was grabbing a beer I made some conversion with another fellow. He said that he had hit C-Moes,WG and Cheeks. He commented that those places were all dead as well, even worse than MK's.

Observer314
01-02-10, 19:18
Have read a report - not on this site - saying that the Colony had closed. Was there not so long ago. Can anyone confirm what follows?

http://cinematreasures.org/theater/13080/

Bajaboy
01-02-10, 22:45
I was there New Years Eve, I had a great time although there was not a lot of available females I managed to fire my cannon 3x's. They charge more on new years eve and valentine day. The normal entry is. 45 and if you decide to give it a try you can increase your chances for success by bring and using protection as soon as your wand telescopes.

Larks Tongue
01-03-10, 12:36
Have read a report - not on this site - saying that the Colony had closed. Was there not so long ago. Can anyone confirm what follows?

http://cinematreasures.org/theater/13080/

0314They have an active Yahoo Group and there are still postings for parties and such,they had an NYE this last Thursday night.They are only open on Thurs,Fri & Sat nights. I haven't been there for a couple of months though.

Dodgeram 440
01-06-10, 04:41
Wow now we are loosing are dancers to backpage. I seen a add titled fantasy's top notch daily specials she did work at wise guys.Lets say I have not had a full fantasy yet but I have seen here dance and I have had a couple of private dances from her.The pics in the add are hers and her info in the add is also true.She does not have a head shot picture but her face matches her body very pretty and sexxxy girl.If you see her have her dance for you she is a very good dancer.I hope it works out for her a very sweet girl.Also if anyone does see her let me know how it turns out I still want my fantasy.lol sorry new to this do not know how to copy the add to here.

Theeb 32
01-06-10, 10:22
I had went to Dollies Tuesday, and thare was a hott little burnet called Karisma, I did a few stage dances with her, and then a few drinks, and she asked if I wanted to play, I say how much, she is a little high, she said $. For a CBJ, I ask about FS, she says $. 20 so we go at it, she was open to take out, but she wanted $$, I told her I will think about it, she dose not give out her #, you would have to go thare and see her to set something up for the next day, but anyway I do think you will have a good time with her, she says her normal work days are wens- sat, noon to 8

Brad 243
01-06-10, 17:28
Here's a few shots of whats left - good for a few laughs

Bone69
01-10-10, 11:36
Decided to head over to WP to watch my two favorite things: The Cowboys and naked women. Wiseguys is one of the only spots over there that has TVs and I got there before 7, so free admission, too.

Only two girls and two guys in the place but settled in to watch the Boys anyway. One girl did come and sit down but she could tell I was not interested. About 8:00, shift change. A cute, little, blonde, spinner came in and sat with me. My second favorite type of girl ;) She did hold my attention some and the Boys were well in the lead so after about two hours of her touching me etc, I decided to let her dance for me. Yikes. She was better on the floor than in the private room. She kept talking about how much money she needed to make and the next guy she was going to see, etc. and we had settled on three songs for 60 but I just had her stop after two. Finished my drink and game was over so I headed to SS for some relief. I will post in SW section on MO board soon.

BTW, the girl's name at Wiseguys was Haley. Very cute with great body and awesome nips. Just uninspired in the private room. She quoted 150 for 15 minutes in the VIP. No thanks.

Bone

PatrickBateman
01-11-10, 11:03
Found myself in Illinois on Sunday and had about an hour to kill. So I stroll on in to PT's. The one across from VIP. So they had about 4 chicks, all pretty hot. I sat at the stage just to get a feel of all of them. First chick was Jazzy, hot black chick with fake titties and a little post baby belly. Second Aspen, Blonde, petite, about 90lbs. Hot, but had some grill problems. Next was Anasazi (?), short, brunette, little titties, but had that hot **** appeal we all love. Any way I asked her what the deal was, she said I was talking to the right girl and she would come over and talk to me after her last stage dance. I think I am in. So we talk and .50 for what I think is a booth dance with release, WRONG! Just two song dance and she was out. I asked, "what the hell". She says oh, that is another .50. There is always a sure thing just across the street so I was out. And the forth chick was thick white chick with a cute smile, I did not get any dances from here, she was busy with a dude in the back for the most part.

PB

Coeltrain
01-13-10, 22:42
Was In town, for only two hours yesterday, I'm a new-b and saw lots of cars at Huslers, but only nine people were in the place around 3:00. They had some good lookers, but was disapointed in the no tuchey fealy. Went over acrost the street, Now I like that place you can get a feal and taste on stage, as a preview. Took a nice tall thin thing back sandy blond a 9 with highlites, be cup, great lages, but no good DATY, would not let me get to it. Found out that some talent was let go for speaking french too bad. Next time I'm not going for the hotest one in there, I'll take a 3 or 4 and have a better time I hope, for my1$ was a lot for the HJ sirvice with babywipes.

Purleybaker
01-14-10, 23:29
Took a nice tall thin thing back sandy blond a 9 with highlites, be cup, great lages, but no good DATY, would not let me get to it. Found out that some talent was let go for speaking french too bad. Next time I'm not going for the hotest one in there, I'll take a 3 or 4 and have a better time I hope, for my1$ was a lot for the HJ sirvice with babywipes.
That would be Crystal. Easily the best looking thing on days that Kitty's has had to offer since Katrina's first tour of duty several years ago.

Don't know but doubt anyone has been fired for anything like that there.

Go to Dollies next time you're out during the day.

Username
01-15-10, 02:18
I read this somewhere awhile back and since they never answer their phone I was wondering if somebody could confirm/deny this.

Anonymous
01-15-10, 19:24
Just got back from WG in Wash Park. Every girl there was fugly except for one. I mean WTF. All those chicks were disgusting. I almost got up and left about 20 minutes in but then Misty hit the stage. Lucky for me.

As soon as she hit the stage half of the guys (there were only 5 guys there) walked up and sat down. She sauntered up to me first got a whole song on my lap and then she said lets go sit down. Discussed dreams and adjoured to a private room (50). This room is rotton. Bad smell. Nothing cleaned in a while.

Mind you it was dark but Misty looked great to me. Little thing. 23yrs. 100lbs mayB. Spinner. FS, BBBJ. Good time. (100). Got her digits. Will definitely she her again. Will update on 2nd dream.

Sexaddict

Purleybaker
01-18-10, 11:30
Here's a few shots of whats left - good for a few laughs
http://www.community.firevideo.net/video/east-st-louis-city-nights-club-1

Very cool video from a firefighter's helmet cam.

Part 2

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/city-nights-structure-fire-fire-helmet-camera-part-2-in-hd/4178217576

Brad 243
01-18-10, 19:40
http://www.community.firevideo.net/video/east-st-louis-city-nights-club-1

Very cool video from a firefighter's helmet cam.

Part 2

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/city-nights-structure-fire-fire-helmet-camera-part-2-in-hd/4178217576

Misty - here's a photo of her. Yes she's quite fun - I've known her awhile.

Observer314
01-22-10, 22:04
Bartender at one location and dancer at another both said that there were carjackings at Blondie's and Cheek's in the last week. Can't say that these are true reports, but the Blondie's situation wouldn't come as a surprise.

O314

Theeb 32
01-28-10, 09:03
The girls thare in the club need to make a some $ and they all are offering extras in wp, take it while you can.

Observer314
01-28-10, 13:08
Dropped into Miss Kitty's and was chatted up by M. and her partner M. They offered a two-girl private dance for a Jackson each. Pulled five Jacksons, one for drinks and one for each for the girls. Left the other two Jacksons in pocket for later. Exited the private room and reached into every pocket on me and the other two Jacksons had gone missing.

With four hands moving around and with my outer shirt and jacket hanging off the chair, I am pretty sure I know what happened to the remaining Jacksons.

Do as you please, but I'm not visiting with M. & M. anytime again.

O314

Theeb 32
01-29-10, 15:25
Dropped into Miss Kitty's and was chatted up by M. and her partner M. They offered a two-girl private dance for a Jackson each. Pulled five Jacksons, one for drinks and one for each for the girls. Left the other two Jacksons in pocket for later. Exited the private room and reached into every pocket on me and the other two Jacksons had gone missing.

With four hands moving around and with my outer shirt and jacket hanging off the chair, I am pretty sure I know what happened to the remaining Jacksons.

Do as you please, but I'm not visiting with M. & M. anytime again.

O314I have been wanting to get back to Miss K, haven't been thare for some time, I will be on the lookout for these girls, thanks.

Username
02-02-10, 12:58
I love visting the area for the SCs but I tell you the list of places that is run by idiots is getting a bit long

I've previously documents my getting thrown out of MKs over refilling my glass with water after buying my mandatory drink --- I've seen other similar things posted about this dude I think is named humphrey. Personally I think this may be the biggest reason the talent at MKs seems to be getting worse. With that location by the freeway they have such an advantage.

On another site recently I read about some people getting multiple dances at hollywood and buying drinks and well, despite buying multiple dances and buying drinks, were asked to leave because they didn't want to buy another drink after their glass was picked up while they were on a dance.

Finally another one recently at centerfolds (I know thats not WP but I for one think this and the brooklyn board should be merged into an ESL board but until then this is the SC forum) basically involving stage tipping. If you tip 3 or 4 dancers in a row, and the 5th does something literally painful and as a result you don't tip her ... that shouldn't be abnormal right? She's not gonna learn what not to do otherwise. Well tell that to the manager. Girl complains to him, then comes over and basically says tip her or leave. Try to explain it and he goes into something out of the sopranos "you trying to fuck with me? You ain't gonna fuck with me. Exit is over there". This one surprises me most for so many reasons. Lets see, I'm sure the other girls were thrilled about it who had made money and would have made more. The girl who complained would have made some if she hadn't repeated her next time up. Then there is the business side. You can't sell any drinks to or dances to somebody you throw out of the club so that should be something taken seriously. Then there is the fact there is PT's across the street where if you pay to get in there you can also go to 4 other clubs. Anybody taking bets on how long the place stays open? Shame too, there were some nice ladies there, who knows why.

The good news though is aside from that the folks running the other clubs seem to be pretty cool --- or at least willing to listen to reason. There is a post somewhere on this thread about a guy smaking a girl after getting bit and not getting thrown out of c-mowes I Think. Thats way worse than any of these.

Like I said, stupid managers. Anybody else got any stories like these?

Tony 9
02-02-10, 19:03
I love visting the area for the SCs but I tell you the list of places that is run by idiots is getting a bit long

I've previously documents my getting thrown out of MKs over refilling my glass with water after buying my mandatory drink. I've seen other similar things posted about this dude I think is named humphrey. Personally I think this may be the biggest reason the talent at MKs seems to be getting worse. With that location by the freeway they have such an advantage.

On another site recently I read about some people getting multiple dances at hollywood and buying drinks and well, despite buying multiple dances and buying drinks, were asked to leave because they didn't want to buy another drink after their glass was picked up while they were on a dance.

Finally another one recently at centerfolds (I know thats not WP but I for one think this and the Brooklyn board should be merged into an ESL board but until then this is the SC forum) basically involving stage tipping. If you tip 3 or 4 dancers in a row, and the 5th does something literally painful and as a result you don't tip her. That shouldn't be abnormal right? She's not going to learn what not to do otherwise. Well tell that to the manager. Girl complains to him, then comes over and basically says tip her or leave. Try to explain it and he goes into something out of the sopranos "you trying to fuck with me? You am not going to fuck with me. Exit is over there". This one surprises me most for so many reasons. Lets see, I'm sure the other girls were thrilled about it who had made money and would have made more. The girl who complained would have made some if she hadn't repeated her next time up. Then there is the business side. You can't sell any drinks to or dances to somebody you throw out of the club so that should be something taken seriously. Then there is the fact there is PT's across the street where if you pay to get in there you can also go to 4 other clubs. Anybody taking bets on how long the place stays open? Shame too, there were some nice ladies there, who knows why.

The good news though is aside from that the folks running the other clubs seem to be pretty cool. Or at least willing to listen to reason. There is a post somewhere on this thread about a guy smaking a girl after getting bit and not getting thrown out of c-mowes I Think. Thats way worse than any of these.

Like I said, stupid managers. Anybody else got any stories like these?I've a lot of stories. Many VERY GOOD and some terrible bad. Meaning: the strip clubs in the WP area are mainly dives, they fall on the low end of the strip club chain, which can be a good thing for explicit action (been there, done. Mucho.) You're also dealing with some of the lowest people at times also, strippers and managers included. Sorry to hear ya had a lousy experience at a few clubs, but that crap comes with the territory and environment. I also experienced strippers/managers intimidation yrs ago when I was younger (naive). Not in a physical sense. It doesn't happen any more, I've 48, I'm well aware of the "vibe" whenever I'm in the presence of any dancer. Good vibe = go. Bad vibe = pretend they're not in the room. Live and learn, its tough out their in the titty club world! Use your street smarts to your advantage.

As far as being ripped off during a private, AGAIN, use your brain before the dance begins, secure your cash. A thief is looking for easy prey always. Its your word against hers. As in life, the pussy often wins.

Finally. Stay safe out there, even during the day. WP is a severely depressed black neighborhood, the lowest of the low are always lurking.

Member #3213
02-02-10, 23:19
Finally another one recently at centerfolds (I know thats not WP but I for one think this and the brooklyn board should be merged into an ESL board but until then this is the SC forum) basically involving stage tipping. If you tip 3 or 4 dancers in a row, and the 5th does something literally painful and as a result you don't tip her ... that shouldn't be abnormal right? She's not gonna learn what not to do otherwise. Well tell that to the manager. Girl complains to him, then comes over and basically says tip her or leave. Try to explain it and he goes into something out of the sopranos "you trying to fuck with me? You ain't gonna fuck with me. Exit is over there". This one surprises me most for so many reasons. Lets see, I'm sure the other girls were thrilled about it who had made money and would have made more. The girl who complained would have made some if she hadn't repeated her next time up. Then there is the business side. You can't sell any drinks to or dances to somebody you throw out of the club so that should be something taken seriously. Then there is the fact there is PT's across the street where if you pay to get in there you can also go to 4 other clubs. Anybody taking bets on how long the place stays open? Shame too, there were some nice ladies there, who knows why.

Details would help the rest of us....day shift? night shift? Was it a manager or the owner? Centerfold, from what I had heard lately, has laid off a lot of their help, and closed the food/sports bar on the other side of the building (Beavers). Do you remember the dancer's name? I used to frequent that club quite a bit when it was Crystal Palage, but haven't been nearly as often since it changed ownership/management. The times I've been there, tipping and drinks were never issues, and I've never seen anyone being hassled about tipping (or lack of tipping). Is there maybe more to this that you haven't included?

Teddyb699
02-03-10, 01:06

Hollywood's is notorious for picking up drinks left at a table. Bathrooms and dance rooms have bottle holders - take your drink with you and use them.

One waitress in Roxy's is pretty bad about it too. Last time I was there, I left my drink AND coat at a table when I went to the stage to tip. And my drink got picked up. It wasn't busy and there were empty tables. Waitress even circled around and asked if I needed a drink! And shrugged it off when I asked why she picked up my over half full beer...

Username
02-03-10, 10:23
I did not catch the centerfolds girl's name, she was wearing pink skin tight pants (looks like pajamas) and a similar top, and had very large D+ tits which sort of goes along with what I was saying, you got to be careful with those things, they aren't weightless.

I didn't ask the guy what his permission was but I assume since you asked you might know what the owner looked like. He wasn't wearing a staff shirt or anyhing, just jeans and a grey sweatshirt, and had glasses, was tall probably over 6ft.

As far as the intelligence level stuff --- well look. A lot of strippers are college girls trying to make money who are not dumb so to a degree I think thats an unfair stereotype. As far as the management well that seems to be a different story. In most businesses being stupid and rude doesn't get you very far but it seems stip clubs can be an exception to that rule.

Purleybaker
02-03-10, 10:33
Seems to me that if you go to a dancer's stage and she dances for you a tip is in order. If you didn't like it don't tip much and don't go back. Likewise, if you order a drink at a strip club-or any bar-it seems to me you ought to pay for it even if it's only club soda or water. And good lord anyone who leaves their drink unattended at a strip club or again any bar ought to tip the waitress who took it away. Nothing good can happen to it while you're not watching. Finally, and this is beyond dispute--the quality of the dancers at Kitty's at least on days is significantly better now than any time in the last ten years. Five years ago in particular it was frightening at times.

Oreida69
02-17-10, 02:16
Planning on making the 90 minute trip to WP to hit the clubs. Going to be the first visit in about 3 months any new talent at the clubs, I usually hit up Dollies and C-Mowe's. I will report back on my visit so stay tuned.

Coeltrain
02-17-10, 20:45
Was on a run to Mid Mo. And got a chance to stop in at dollies last Thursday around dark. Found three dreamers avalible. A Rainbow, a Ravin, and a? (shes can't hear or talk much) but I had a good conversation on paper. Ravin was the on I drimped about a/b cup, young skinny thing, with a good attitude, got me going for. 60 will return and maybe a offsight. Was a fair amount skarrrry area, make sure you have a drop wallet!

Thanks for the tip

Coeltrain

Doug Stubb
02-18-10, 15:17
Sorry this is late but oh well here we go. Had some time Friday afternoon to run up to the Lou. Stopped by Dollies at about 2:30-3:00 and sat and waited as none of these girls were in a hurry to do anything really. Had the young blonde spinner that nobody on here seems to like finally come up to me after a private. Then she asked me to buy her a shot and then snubbed me for what she called one of her best customers. "Which one of you was it" LOL. But she did bring me back my money. SUPRISE! So after she left a half way cute little lady with Red hair named Rainbow came up and gave me a very nice oral exam for .5+.1 tip. Very good value and she was really really into it. it was a covered exam and the testing materials were taken care of by her after the exam was over. So it was well worth the wait. So .03 for a beer and .6 for the exam and im on my way to the house. FS could have been had she said for $, and their was no talking her down on it she said. So I settled for what I got and was happy. Value 8, Looks 5-6, deed 9. Overall 7.8-8.0 you do the math on it.

Be safe
Doug

Rosco2
02-18-10, 21:05
It looks like 4 East-side clubs will have a new owner soon. Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. is in talks with Denver-based VCG Holding Corp. to buy all of VCG's clubs across the nation, including the 4 clubs in our area.

HOUSTON and DENVER, Feb 16, 2010 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX)

Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (RICK 12.77, +0.82, +6.86%) , VCG Holding Corp. (VCGH 2.65, +0.06, +2.32%) and Troy Lowrie and his affiliates have signed a letter of intent under which Rick's Cabaret will acquire all of the outstanding shares of VCG Holding to form the largest publicly traded operator of upscale gentlemen's clubs in North America, the two companies announced today.

Rick's Cabaret currently operates 18 nightclubs in seven states while VCG Holding operates 20 clubs in ten states. The two companies had combined revenues of $131.3 million for the 12 month period ending September 30, 2009.

Eric Langan, President and CEO of Rick's Cabaret International, said: "The combination of these two companies will result in a powerful operator that we believe would have generated earnings before income tax and depreciation (EBITDA) for the 12 months ended September 30, 2009 of approximately $25.3 million without any of the add-backs we anticipate we will achieve through synergistic cost savings. I am confident that the combined entities can achieve meaningful savings through streamlined management and elimination of duplicate costs associated with being two separate public companies, including lower legal and accounting expenses."

Troy Lowrie, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of VCG Holding Corp., said: "We at VCG are very pleased that this merger will create the leading adult entertainment nightclub operator in the United States. There are significant similarities in the companies' cultures and capabilities, and this should ultimately be a great combination for our shareholders, customers, and employees. We believe that the combined company will be better positioned to generate strong financial results and capitalize on future growth opportunities."

Rick's Cabaret International currently operates clubs under the Rick's Cabaret brand in New York City, Las Vegas, Houston, Ft. Worth, Austin, Minneapolis and San Antonio; under the Tootsie's Cabaret brand in Miami; under the XTC Cabaret brand in Austin, Dallas, Houston (two clubs) and San Antonio; under the Club Onyx brand in Houston, Charlotte, Dallas and Philadelphia; and under Cabaret North in Ft. Worth. A Rick's Cabaret in Austin that had been closed temporarily is scheduled to re-open under a new concept next month.

VCG Holding operates Imperial Showgirls in Anaheim; Diamond Cabaret, La Boheme, The Penthouse Club, PT's Showclub, PT's All Nude, all in Denver; PT's Showclub in Colorado Springs, Portland Maine, Louisville and Miami; The Men's Club in Raleigh; PT's Brooklyn, PT's Centreville, PT's Sports, The Penthouse Club and Roxy's, all in East St. Louis, Illinois; Jaguars in Dallas; Jaguars in Ft. Worth; PT's Showclub in Indianapolis; and Schieks Palace Royale in Minneapolis.

"The addition of the PT's Showclub brand and the opportunity to re-brand certain VCG Holding properties as Rick's Cabaret will be a great enhancement to our portfolio," Mr. Langan said. "Troy Lowrie has built a terrific organization that we expect will fit nicely with ours, giving us new strength in the Midwest and Western states in particular and added market strength in key areas where we both now operate competitively. We are pleased that Troy has agreed to stay on as a consultant."

About Rick's Cabaret:

Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. is home to upscale adult nightclubs serving primarily businessmen and professionals that offer live entertainment, dining and bar operations. Nightclubs in New York City, Miami, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis and other cities operate under the names "Rick's Cabaret," "XTC," "Club Onyx" and "Tootsie's Cabaret". Sexual contact is not permitted at these locations. Rick's Cabaret also operates a media division, ED Publications, and owns the adult internet membership website www.couplestouch.com as well as a network of online adult auction sites under the flagship URL www.naughtybids.com. Rick's Cabaret common stock is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol RICK. For further information contact ir@ricks.com.

About VCG Holding Corp.:

VCG Holding Corp. is an owner, operator, and consolidator of adult nightclubs throughout the United States. The Company currently owns 20 adult nightclubs located in Anaheim, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Denver, Colorado Springs, Ft. Worth, Dallas, Raleigh, Minneapolis, Louisville, Miami, and Portland, ME. For further information visit www.vcgh.com.

Gt Rider
02-19-10, 03:12
I hit Rick's in NYC (I'm a big Stern fan, and Ronnie The Limo Driver is always talking it up) and I gotta say the chics were hot, everything was incredibly overpriced, and there were ZERO extras available. So I'm not looking forward to them taking over the St Louis joints.

Evader54
02-19-10, 15:46
That's five by my count. I suspect they won't keep the sister club arrangement PT's have. Curious if any other markets where either Ricks or PT's operates operate clubs across the street from each other as they do in Brooklyn and Sauget? Oh well. Just more clubs like Hollywood and Hustler.

Teddyb699
02-19-10, 19:04
I've been to the Rick's in Houston and Austin. Upscale is correct. Excellent girls.

But don't worry too much. I think the management will recognize that the local clubs are already servicing different clientele.
Saget is the more upscale.
Brooklyn is the working mans place.
Centreville - open but lives for couples nights.

Member #3213
02-20-10, 02:40
I was told earlier this week that PT's Centreville or Roxy's are not in the deal. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Biigdog
02-21-10, 02:21
I am traveling to Memphis on Wed and then to New Orleans Thur.

East St. Louis/Washington Park is a good place to get out a "stretch my legs". I have been to several places in WP with a lot YMMV depending on dancers, economy, and LE issues. However, I have only been to places after 7PM.

I was wondering what time Dollies opens on a Wed? In addition, are there dancers at the time of opening or just serve drinks until 2 or 3 in the afternoon?

I would like to be in and out in 45 min. Thus, if a club is too slow late morning/early afternoon is there a preferred AMP that has mastered US oral communications?

Sparky140
02-21-10, 20:32
Thinking of going to couples night at PTs in Centerville. Has anyone every been there and about what time does the couples action really get going, planning on taking a girlfriend.

Thanks

Purleybaker
02-22-10, 13:13
I was wondering what time Dollies opens on a Wed? In addition, are there dancers at the time of opening or just serve drinks until 2 or 3 in the afternoon?
It's been a long time since I was in that early during the week but on Sundays there are definitely dancers by 3.

MyBudFang
02-23-10, 18:56
Thinking of going to couples night at PTs in Centerville. Has anyone every been there and about what time does the couples action really get going, planning on taking a girlfriend.

ThanksWhen is couples night,would like to enjoy that show.

Observer314
02-23-10, 22:01
Stopped by the Colony on Friday night, during business hours and no one was home. Did notice another perv and his lady heading out in their vehicle, just as we were heading into the lot. Last time I posted this, multiple reports indicated they were open, but this is the second time they've been locked-up in recent months. Nothing worse than having a live one with ya, heading there and seeing an empty lot. That someone else was heading off the premises at basically the same time we got there was insult to injury.

O314

Missery
02-23-10, 23:58
I am traveling to Memphis on Wed and then to New Orleans Thur.

East St. Louis/Washington Park is a good place to get out a "stretch my legs". I have been to several places in WP with a lot YMMV depending on dancers, economy, and LE issues. However, I have only been to places after 7PM.

I would like to be in and out in 45 min. Thus, if a club is too slow late morning/early afternoon is there a preferred AMP that has mastered US oral communications?
Dollies and other clubs in the area open at noon on Wednesdays. Girls should be there and ready for business.

Jxf1681
02-24-10, 23:01
Just curious if anyone has seen either Cici or Vanity lately? I was at the club about a month ago and visited both. Cici is blond and about mid thirties, and Vanity is African American in her early thirties or late twenties. Both are outstanding in looks and conversation. I had the pleasure of a VIP visit with Vanity and it was superb. I missed my opportunity with Cici for a VIP session. I imagine that it would have been great as well.

Purleybaker
02-25-10, 13:09
http://www.bnd.com/2010/02/24/1147201/coroners-jury-rules-homicide-in.html

Steelcityboy
02-27-10, 12:29
I do not live in the area, but when I am in the area, I like to visit the clubs on the east side of the river. Because of my business travel, I'm usually only in the area on Monday's over the last 3 months.

I've read and re-read much of the information in this forum, and have decided to share my opinions of the various clubs I've been to. Here is my summary:

Roxy's and MK's. My favorites for a nice balance of mileage, value, and attractiveness ofthe girls.

Dollies. Gross, disgusting, grimy club. Lots of extras easy and cheap.

CMowe. Plenty of extras. Cleaner than Dollies. Furnishings are drab and boring. Didn't much care for the generic stackable chairs in the vip closet, as opposed to nice couches at WG.

WG. They seem to be a little nicer than CMowe, with many of the same extras available. Just cleaner and less grimy. At least in appearance. Nice couches.

Cheeks. Had some attractive girls, but when I walked up to the bar I was approached by a rough looking woman in the 50's who sat down next to me and smoked a cigarette in my face while trying to convince me it would be fun to buy a lap dance from her. Or maybe she was in her 40's and had a rough youth. Either way, I simply made a trip to the men's room and then left without coming back to the bar.

PT Sauget. I spent 20 minutes there once and agree with other posters that it's upscale and expensive.

PT Brooklyn. Fun place, great girls, but the upselling is so annoying.

Hustler. I have no use for the aggressive hustle at the Hustler club.

Hollywood. Can be fun if you want an upscale high energy strip club environment with very hot girls and modestly priced yet generous 2-way lap dances and no extras.

PT's in Centreville. More on that in my next post.

Though I'm new to this whole "hobby" thing, I've learned a lot from this board (thank you, contributors). I even successfully managed to negotiate take-out CFS from a very busty sensual girl at MK's for $. 3, which I thought was reasonable, though things were a little rushed when we actually met up. Should I mention her name? Not sure if that's wise, but I'm open to advice from more senior members. If more details are needed, PM me.

Zero Cool07
02-27-10, 15:29
For anyone that cares they almost have the old City Nights building cleaned up.

Does anyone know if there is another one going up?

Purleybaker
03-02-10, 00:08
No inside information but I don't think there will be another.

I'm interested to see what they do with the big sign.

Bi Couple Cum
03-03-10, 23:35
Drove to the Colony about four months ago and my wife wouldn't get out of the car 'cause it looked like such a dive. Since then we've played at PT's Centreville (fun, but not mind blowing) and a few private parties (definitely mind blowing). We're looking for something more "regular" that can happen a little earlier in the evening. Staying out to 3am then getting up with kids at 7am really, really sucks, and our sitters don't like to stay past 1am very often (except for the one sitter we had for a while who liked to play with us when we got home. Damn we miss her!). So I'd love to know where a couple of hobbyists can go on short notice for a good chance at a great time.

BCC

Also had the same thing happen recently, and would recommend trying Pure Pleasure on No. Broadway, they if you are a couple (that means a Male and a Female (no transformers)) and you get free admission to the couples area, did the tryout this past Friday/sat early morning hours, there were a few singles in there, and you have to make it clear that touching the woman your with will not be a good idea, but you have multiple couches to play on and as long as there arent more than 4 or 5 single guys in there you will have space and freedom to do with the other half just what you would like. Not the brightest place in the way of adult theaters, but good large screen and plenty of couches and space, makes the $10 couple price at Flynts and $30-50(depending on what nite of the week) at colony look like a joke.

FYI its not in the best of locations in the stl city but definetly user friendly

Be Safe and enjoy when you can

PC314

Larks Tongue
03-05-10, 01:42
Hit it about 8pm. 10 girls working. Standouts were Gia,brunette,tanned. Blaze,blonde,tanned,MILF,big tits and Angelica,blond,big tits. She quoted.4 per song and $ for 3. Kitty play was available but steep for 12 mins IMHO. I get the idea that take out is available with her. She's at a hotel by the airport. Tasha came from C-Mowes and knew that liberties can be had during the day shift but didn't feel comfortable at nights. Her first night but said she was still at C-Mowes with Champaign, Fri and Sun nights. I didn't pursue any backroom dances with her. She said that C-Mowes is dead these days so it could be a buyers market.

I may hit it tomorrow night.

Stay safe out there.

Larks Tongue
03-05-10, 01:45
Yes The Colony is a dive. It hasn't been updated since the 70's. I can tell you though it is the best action this side of a hotel party or a swingers house. A lot of play and action in the couples theater. Next Friday they are having a Saint Pattys day party. Party nights are usually the best for fun.

Drove to the Colony about four months ago and my wife wouldn't get out of the car 'cause it looked like such a dive. Since then we've played at PT's Centreville (fun, but not mind blowing) and a few private parties (definitely mind blowing). We're looking for something more "regular" that can happen a little earlier in the evening. Staying out to 3am then getting up with kids at 7am really, really sucks, and our sitters don't like to stay past 1am very often (except for the one sitter we had for a while who liked to play with us when we got home. Damn we miss her!). So I'd love to know where a couple of hobbyists can go on short notice for a good chance at a great time.

BCC

Theeb 32
03-10-10, 10:19
I found a new girl, and she is HOT, HOT, HOT, as sone as she says it is ok to pass along her # I will be giveing it out to the dudes in the fold.

Theeb 32
03-11-10, 11:47
You have my full attention.I bet I do, officer.

Racer3
03-12-10, 00:18
I had a rare chance to stop into my favorite SC last Thursday which turned out to be pretty slow while I was there. I mean all the girls were sitting with (I assume) regulars which made it very slow. I was just getting ready to leave and an older blonde sits down and I believe her name is Teddy. I haven"t seen anything on here about her and just thought I would bring her to everyones attention. I did a private with her and she was (I can't emphasis this enough) very playful and accomodating. Then I woke up from my dream. I will be looking for her the next time I go back.

Happy hunting

Racer3

Doug Stubb
03-12-10, 09:49
Funny lol I am sorry I gave you that opinion.

You show 4 reports on your tag, you only have 3 that show. At one point you had over 3 billion. What do you think we are going to think. You offer no info but look for advice, you are what we call a lurker. Give some good reports and you will gain our trust. Only ask questions and you will keep the suspicion factor up with all the seniors. Have this post reported and removed and we will know for sure who you are. Im just saying.

Be safe
Doug

Larks Tongue
03-12-10, 10:57
I had a rare chance to stop into my favorite SC last Thursday which turned out to be pretty slow while I was there. I mean all the girls were sitting with (I assume) regulars which made it very slow. I was just getting ready to leave and an older blonde sits down and I believe her name is Teddy. I haven"t seen anything on here about her and just thought I would bring her to everyones attention. I did a private with her and she was (I can't emphasis this enough) very playful and accomodating. Then I woke up from my dream. I will be looking for her the next time I go back.

Happy hunting

Racer3

Teddy was always fun when she worked over at City Nights. She just had another child recently.

Does anybody know if Chrissie is back or if she finally retired?

Purleybaker
03-12-10, 12:05
Chrissy is not back. She was a sweetheart. Someone mentioned that she was due around the same time as Teddy but Teddy came back remarkably soon so it still may be early.

Don't know about retirement. Dancers are a bit like Brett Favre like that. Lots of out of retirement situations.

Theeb 32
03-12-10, 20:02
You show 4 reports on your tag, you only have 3 that show. At one point you had over 3 billion. What do you think we are going to think. You offer no info but look for advice, you are what we call a lurker. Give some good reports and you will gain our trust. Only ask questions and you will keep the suspicion factor up with all the seniors. Have this post reported and removed and we will know for sure who you are. Im just saying.

Be safe,

DougAll le have the same opion.

Larks Tongue
03-13-10, 01:00
Chrissy is not back. She was a sweetheart. Someone mentioned that she was due around the same time as Teddy but Teddy came back remarkably soon so it still may be early.

Don't know about retirement. Dancers are a bit like Brett Favre like that. Lots of out of retirement situations.

Last time I talked with Chrissy she was saying that her b/f didn't want her working there any longer. It was causing her some problems.

Larks Tongue
03-13-10, 01:03
16! girls. It was nice but far too many girls and many a time they had 2 girls per stage. It would have been nice if you liked both girls dancing. Standouts were Blaze,Angelica,Eva,Tonia and Katlyn. Angelica is still pushing the 3 for $. She was complaining that she wasn't making enough with all the girls there. Still think that incall at her place is a possibility. Best bang for the buck at the stage. I need deeper pockets to check it out in privates though.

Zero Cool07
03-14-10, 14:14
I seen a sign posted on the fence that said mom is back at Cmoes if any one cares.

Doug Stubb
03-15-10, 11:07
All le have the same opion.

Could you publicly clarify what you meant by that comment, cause I read it as you think that I am also LE. Hope you dont think that brother. The "Senior" Senior's know me and have met me in person and know to the contrary. Im just saying. Not trying to start a fight on here but just want to know.

Larks Tongue
03-16-10, 01:38
10 girls working, standouts were Mischief,LaDonna(36F titties),Nikki and Lilley. LaDonna wanted .4 for VIP while Mischeif wanted .5 for a fun time. i got word from one of the girls that take-out was available.

Theeb 32
03-16-10, 08:42
Could you publicly clarify what you meant by that comment, cause I read it as you think that I am also LE. Hope you dont think that brother. The "Senior" Senior's know me and have met me in person and know to the contrary. Im just saying. Not trying to start a fight on here but just want to know.No Doug I don't think that you are LE, but I think someone else is.

Ou Hobby
03-16-10, 12:47
10 girls working, standouts were Mischief, LaDonna(36F titties), Nikki and Lilley. LaDonna wanted. 4 for VIP while Mischeif wanted. 5 for a fun time. I got word from one of the girls that take-out was available.Haven't been to MK's in a long time. Do they have a VIP room now? Or is the private area still not so private? If VIP, 50 for funtime? That sounds pretty good.

Thanks!

Wyghost
03-16-10, 13:13
Stopped in at MK around the first of Feb and they had a new girl named Makia or something like thats. Was great on the stage and it was her first day there. Was on my way to the boats and didn't get to stay long just wondering if she was still working there. Just got to where I am getting internet service again, and will probably be having to ride at least some exra time. Would like to get back to MK and check this gal out a little better. For her first day she sure outdid the rest. Works day shift and moved up from Call of the Wild. Hot and sweet.

Steelcityboy
03-16-10, 15:01
I had a dream of take-out from MK's back in January, I visited the area. I dreamed of sharing some time with a girl from MK's at the Royal Budget Inn and I left $.3 lighter and a good deal more relaxed.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=950237&postcount=1801

Mischief is such a fun, sensual, busty girl.

10 girls working, standouts were Mischief,LaDonna(36F titties),Nikki and Lilley. LaDonna wanted .4 for VIP while Mischeif wanted .5 for a fun time. i got word from one of the girls that take-out was available.

Purleybaker
03-17-10, 11:43
No VIP room at Kitty's.

Makia is still working at Kitty's and is very sweet. Great body too. Day shift. Talks with just a bit of a country accent that seems to make her even cuter. It's also a bit deceptive because it makes her seem simple but she's very smart. Definitely worth spending time with. Unfortunately I don't think she has a regular schedule.

Jxf1681
03-18-10, 23:26
Took a ride over to WG & Cheeks Thurs afternoon. WG was really boring. Only two ladies up at the bar. The one I recognized from earlier visits and the other was new. Neither were very pretty or interested in doing anything other than sitting around.
I then drove over to Cheeks and it was a much better scene. There were several ladies and two of them were "knock outs". Karla was the first to come over and visit with me. In my opinion she's a "10 ++++++++++". Very attractive and unbelievable chest. I mean I have never seen such beautiful 40 DD boobs. They looked real and not saggy. Liz was the next one that visited and I went up to the stage when she was dancing. Holy $%*@#, she wanted 250 for a half an hour in the ViP room (Karla was quoting only 150/hh). Liz was also a cute women, but sorry to say I don't think I could go for 250/hh. I ended up just drinkin the afternoon away and enjoying the view. If I ever get in better financial shape I'll have a lot more fun.

Moputter
03-22-10, 15:21
Finally came up the I-44 Corridor a couple of weeks ago and got to visit Wash Park. First, stopped by MK's and had a great time with Angelina. She sat with me at the table, fondling and playing, showing me her kitty the entire time. I think I ended up buying her a couple of Bud's for our table time, so well worth the $8. She told me she was going to massage school, so a perfect opening for me telling her I was planning on getting a massage tonight (first night in town), and she offered her services when she got off at 9. Gave her digits to the go phone and hoped she would call later. As I was leaving, she offered a 2 song private for $30, so I went ahead. Wow! Very nice. Asked if she could reach in and adjust me, so being the gentleman of course I relented, and she adjusted for quite some time! Then stood up, pulled down and told me to touch where I wanted. After a nice kitty feel, she let my finger walk a little more and have to say very nice and tight. She stroked some more and I actually had to stop her before Mr Happy took off, especially since I wanted to save him for that night.

Unfortunately, she never called so wasted that trip.

Went back on Thursday, which was Humphrey's bday, and saw her but she was busy with regulars, which I hate but totally understand and get. I have to say that take out is available even though I was stood up, still think I could of had if I tried Thursday.

Stayed away from Dollies due to the recent troubles and just scared me too much. Not worth it. Did visit CMowes, as I also like the seedier places, and the standard was offered but not really interested. Harley was there but busy eating lunch so I didn't want to bother her, besides, had my fun with here back in the past.

Did think it was funny that CM and MK girls both said all Dollies girls were crackheads and would do anything for a buck. Woo Hoo!

Headed back down to SW Mo and looking forward to my next trip to WP. You guys have fun and appreciate what you have up there.

Stay Safe

MoPutt

Member #4228
03-22-10, 16:32
I do not get out much anymore. But I decided to stop by a few places. WGs had skanks and I left quickly. Cheeks, had Care Bear ... wow has she gained some weight. She said she has been off the coke for 10 months. Congrats too her. Yet of course she is still there doing the same thing. Don't get me wrong, her face/eyes are very lovely and she is proportional so I still think she is attractive. I let her play with the joystick a bit, but she wanted 100 to hit the VIP ... I was like ... cant we just keep the joystick play ... I like it safe and simple if you please. She demurred to the VIP again. I said I would hit the ATM ... yeah ... right. I went to hollywood to see some very lovely young ladies. I did not do much and went home. I would have went to Kitty's but they were not open.

I should add I started the day looking for a massage ... but the lady I was dreaming off turned out to be less than pleasant so I left before I did anything.

Zero Cool07
03-22-10, 19:52
Looks like City Nights is rebuilding. They built a building out of oversea containers. Sounds crazy and it is. They stacked them two high and made a "building size box" out of them. I seen they were cutting doors in them today. Crazy!

Country Boy #3
03-23-10, 20:52
Looks like City Nights is rebuilding. They built a building out of oversea containers. Sounds crazy and it is. They stacked them two high and made a "building size box" out of them. I seen they were cutting doors in them today. Crazy!

Hell, down south they have strip clubs in mobile homes.

Wyghost
03-23-10, 21:49
Country Boy #3 you must have spent some time in Paris, Tn. They all got closed down when the new sheriff got elected. They were kind of nice bathrooms at both ends and beds in the private dance rooms.

Purleybaker
03-24-10, 11:47
Not an insurance expert by any means but I believe you need to rebuild in order to collect replacement cost as opposed to cash value. I have know idea how much you need to spend though. New Cmoe's certainly didn't cost as much as old Cmoe's would have cost to rebuild.

It doesn't make any sense otherwise. Bad location, bad blood in the area and no liquor license. Nice sign though.

Can't wait to see the roof.

KC Questor
03-25-10, 17:36
It doesn't make any sense otherwise. Bad location, bad blood in the area and no liquor license. Nice sign though.
I'll bet that sign cost more than the building itself.

Member #4228
03-27-10, 11:07
Country Boy #3 you must have spent some time in Paris, Tn. They all got closed down when the new sheriff got elected. They were kind of nice bathrooms at both ends and beds in the private dance rooms.

I am jealous lol. I live in a very nice neighborhood, and well over the hill is a HUGE trailer park. I often fantasize about picking up a lovely fake blonde and having my way with her in her trailer before and after work lol.

Purleybaker
03-27-10, 11:41
http://firmitas.org/

http://www.greenhomebuilding.com/articles/containers.htm

I had no idea this was so prevalent, and who would have thought the folks from CN's would stumble across the idea?

Purleybaker
03-28-10, 17:18
Drove by on the way back from work yesterday and took this. Still can't believe it.

Oreida69
03-28-10, 18:48
This is about my visit I made about six weeks ago. I would had posted sooner but have not had much free time to do so.

My trip was on Wednesday afternoon and began at C'Moes. Their were four dancers present when I was there, and just nothing that was worth taking to the backroom. But this seems to always be the case when I stop by here. Am I the only one that always hits c'moes on the wrong day? So I finished my water and headed to my next stop.

So I cruise down the road to Dollie's. I like this club just because of the up close attention you can get at the stage without going behind the beads. Their was a good mix of dancers working that day, ranging from 1.7/8, and about 10 total working. Like always I just sat back initially to just see the dancers and see if any struck my interest. After a while, I was approached by "Candy, " I believe that was her name. I think this may be one that has gotten some poor feedback on here. We chatted for about 20 minutes, before the discussion got down to business. So after our agreement we head to the beads, where an unrestricted oral exam was performed, with clean-up included. So, overall. 06 for drinks,. 60 for the exam, and 8. 0 for total experience. Also, this one was available for take out, but did not order.

Before I end this post, what are thing like at the clubs in Centerville, would a guy have much luck, if visiting either of the clubs.

Be Safe,

Oreida

Cateatah
03-30-10, 16:08
I also had a dream about Candy.

Caught her at the end of her shift.

I had been hopping from club to club coming up craps at almost every turn.

That usually leads to a visit to Dollies.

She wanted .60 for a CBJ but I talked her down to. 40

Nothing special. Got the job done though.

There is a tall thin blonde that was there too, but she was preoccupied and I didn't have the patience after a long day of bad luck.

Anyone got the 411 on her?

Steelcityboy
03-31-10, 00:40
I have to travel up that way for business (as I sometimes do) and will be arriving Sunday night. Thought I'd check and see who's open, given that Sunday is Easter.

* * * Washington Park * * *
Miss Kitty's - closed
C-Mowe's - "gee, we hadn't thought about it yet, call back tomorrow"
Dollies - open
Wise Guys - closed to remodel kitchen
Cheeks - open
Hollywood - open
Hustler - don't care, I won't be going there.

* * * Brooklyn * * *
Roxy's - open
PT's Brooklyn - didn't call...assumption is if Roxy's is open, so is PT's.

Maybe someone else wants to check on the other places and post?

Member #4228
03-31-10, 20:06
This is about my visit I made about six weeks ago. I would had posted sooner but have not had much free time to do so.

My trip was on Wednesday afternoon and began at C'Moes. Their were four dancers present when I was there, and just nothing that was worth taking to the backroom. But this seems to always be the case when I stop by here. Am I the only one that always hits c'moes on the wrong day? So I finished my water and headed to my next stop.

So I cruise down the road to Dollie's. I like this club just because of the up close attention you can get at the stage without going behind the beads. Their was a good mix of dancers working that day, ranging from 1.7/8, and about 10 total working. Like always I just sat back initially to just see the dancers and see if any struck my interest. After a while, I was approached by "Candy, " I believe that was her name. I think this may be one that has gotten some poor feedback on here. We chatted for about 20 minutes, before the discussion got down to business. So after our agreement we head to the beads, where an unrestricted oral exam was performed, with clean-up included. So, overall. 06 for drinks,. 60 for the exam, and 8. 0 for total experience. Also, this one was available for take out, but did not order.

Before I end this post, what are thing like at the clubs in Centerville, would a guy have much luck, if visiting either of the clubs.

Be Safe,

Oreida

I would be very weary of take out with this one. She is a grade A snake. Back a few years old when I was a noob all over again, she popped my cherry a few times the hard way. let us just say I paid for services NOT delievered ever.

Purleybaker
03-31-10, 22:27
Wise Guys - closed to remodel kitchen
Classic.

Thanks for the rundown.

Hrny Oldman
04-01-10, 00:52
I have stopped at Kitty's 2 times in the last two weeks in late afternoon and stayed for the shift change as well and the talent that is there on both shift's in awesome.If you haven't been there for a while you might want to evaluate the great ladies that are working there. And if you are cool and deal the cards right LOL The menu includes take outs

Missery
04-01-10, 13:12
Stopped in Dollies Tuesday afternoon. Hadn't visited there in months. 6 girls working wound up with a private from Pookie she is early 40's but knows how to get the job done.

Saw Candy there as well, maybe it was the lighting but she looks pregnant to me.

Burpie
04-01-10, 19:36
The mayor of Washington Park was shot in the chest while in his car last night and killed. The LE presence will probably ramp up now and I would not be surprised to see the ISP stepping in. While that area certainly needs to have the thugs and violence curbed, I fear this might disrupt the doings of those places we all love to talk about on here.

Odysseus 46
04-02-10, 06:42
The mayor of Washington Park was murdered yesterday.

That might change things there for a while.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Steelcityboy
04-02-10, 15:47
The mayor of Washington Park was shot in the chest while in his car last night and killed. The LE presence will probably ramp up now and I would not be surprised to see the ISP stepping in. While that area certainly needs to have the thugs and violence curbed, I fear this might disrupt the doings of those places we all love to talk about on here.So If the ISP gets involved, will that be all over? Or just WP? Will that affect Brooklyn?

Redd55
04-02-10, 17:52
Stopped in Dollies Tuesday afternoon. Hadn't visited there in months. 6 girls working wound up with a private from Pookie she is early 40's but knows how to get the job done.

Saw Candy there as well, maybe it was the lighting but she looks pregnant to me.I spoke with her today. She says she is not pregnant, but she only takes a dump once a week which is why she looks like she is pregnant. I told her this was unhealthy, but who knows. If she is a drug user, this could affect her bowel movements. She said she took a pregnancy test last month and it was negative.

I personally think she is pregnant and you cannot believe a word she says. I guess time will tell or if I the chance to ask one of the other girls, I should be able to confirm. If anybody else can confirm, it would be nice to know.

Gonzo7
04-02-10, 20:04
So If the ISP gets involved, will that be all over? Or just WP? Will that affect Brooklyn?If you are traveling here then you did not hear about this big push to get the drug dealers off the streets. If that was not enough they are building a new highway that is going to go along the edge of Brooklyn. No only are the ISP here, the East St.Louis P/D, the local Sheriff dept, now get this the Secret Service, the FBI and others. It is all true. See the following posts in the Brooklyn General Reports thread: #1665 and #1661. Then make up your own mind. Stay safe.

Bbbuddy
04-02-10, 20:44
Tell her if she is having problems dumping you'll give it to her up the ass and she'll be crapping easily after that, just a thought.

Nukmed
04-02-10, 22:19
So If the ISP gets involved, will that be all over? Or just WP? Will that affect Brooklyn?

They have the shooter and driver in custody! Case closed. You may see them for a day or two but that'd be it! I have inside info.....It's all good!

NukMed

Purleybaker
04-03-10, 10:31
I doubt anything will change. Practically the only way to shut a club down is to pull one of the licenses needed to operate, and that's a matter for local LE. As long as places like WP and Brooklyn are making money from the clubs and have limited resources I think anything goes. Smoking, for example, which goes on in most of the WP clubs could justify pulling a liquor license but it hasn't happened yet. Just like they could for some of activities that go on inside that everyone knows about.

State LE has tried over the years to curb the east side club activities but never for a sustained period of time. The last I recall were raids in WP about seven or eight years ago. I think all at night, btw. Dancers and customers were taken to jail but that was it. Nothing changed.

The bigger risk is DUI. It's an easier way to create a deterrent and makes more money than trying to police what goes on inside. There are state troopers all around WP and the surrounding interstates. Be careful.

Member #3213
04-03-10, 14:41
They have the shooter and driver in custody! Case closed. You may see them for a day or two but that'd be it! I have inside info.....It's all good!

NukMed

Negative. It's not "all good". The "shooter" and "driver" that were in custody were released.
I would be very wary anywhere in the Brooklyn, Washington Park, Alorton, East St. Louis, and Centreville areas for a little while. Yes, the ISP and multiple other LE agencies are involved, but rumors of the FBI and Secret Service are just that - rumors.

Hooterpatrol
04-03-10, 16:53

NukMedYou might want to get a new inside source.

Jannisary
04-03-10, 17:06
I would be cautious and wary, which really should be your standard attitude in this area.

Unless the mayor's murder is somehow traced back to WP politics, local clubs, and/or corruption I doubt that much will change in the area.

Both the state and Feds have been involved in WP on and off for quite awhile. It wasn't that long ago (what a year or so?) the FBI hauled off boxes of records out of their city hall.

With the budget cuts the ISP is facing and all the other problems the Feds have to deal with in the area I don't see them making an effort to go after possible prostitution activities taking place IN the clubs. That has traditionally always been a local matter. Back years ago they got involved in Brooklyn because it became obvious that the stuff in the clubs and massage parlors was being actively protected by the local politicians due to corruption, bribery, etc.

The last really serious crackdown that hit the strip clubs in Washington Park was centered on the illegal payouts from the video poker machines and connected political corruption protecting it. If they just would have kept the vices to strippers and prostitution there may have never been a problem.

It will be interesting to see if those machines make a comeback in the WP clubs after the state finalizes the rules and operating network for legalized video gambling.

Markanon
04-04-10, 15:49
Most of the burgs do not have chiefs or mayors that last long.

Purleybaker
04-04-10, 19:00
I would be cautious and wary, which really should be your standard attitude in this area.
Lots of great advice on this forum but none comes close to this. Especially since the economic downturn.

Maybe it's just old age but I don't drive around there after dark. I will leave Kitty's at night but now there's a fence, a lot guy and it's basically two blocks from the Interstate. There's no way I'd drive up and down Kingshighway like I once did.

Purleybaker
04-04-10, 19:09
The last really serious crackdown that hit the strip clubs in Washington Park was centered on the illegal payouts from the video poker machines and connected political corruption protecting it.
Even that wasn't primarily related to activity in the clubs. The guy who owned Cheek's, Mainstreet and a club I can't recall in Centerville was indited by the Feds for illegal gambling mainly at other locations. He put those clubs up as collateral for bond. During the litigation the judge put a gag order on the litigants and either he or his lawyer, I can't recall which, violated it, at least in the Fed's view, and the clubs were seized. Don't have all the exact details correct but this is pretty close. The point is, extras in WP aren't much of a focus for anyone. Except folks here. And the girls making money.

MrCooler1
04-07-10, 22:21
Spent some time over the weekend visiting in St Louis- stopped in C Moes Saturday afternoon only 3 girls working- none over a 5 or 6 not dancing on stage,just hustling drinks from customers. Was kinda early (1:30) maybe things picked up later.

Dodgeram 440
04-08-10, 23:36
Was out checking out the clubs in wp when a good looking black girl caught my eye.She was in her 20's looked to healthy for a sw but it was late so I turned around for a second look and she moved down the rd and now was with a big black male and a cute white girl.Drove past 3 times did not get a wave or a look so I was not comfortable with them.so I went to dollies for a drink nothing worth staying for so I left heading towards 111 I see the same 3 people on the left side of the road before 111 still no wave or look but I have seen sw at that spot in the past.Went around block 1 more time still no wave.

Both girls had nice builds and looked very good almost to clean for sw.They looked to good to be true but it was dark.I will check out some more when I get a chance but with whats going on there right now it could be le decoys.Has anybody else seen these 2 girls or more importantly has anybody had a dream of these 2 please let me know.

Country Boy #3
04-11-10, 12:44
Anybody had any fun with Hailey either in or out of the club. She's pretty cute, and for some strange reason I like the way she talks with a lisp. She talks a good game, I'm just not sure she will back it up. Please PM me if you tried her out.

Member #4228
04-11-10, 19:48
Anybody had any fun with Hailey either in or out of the club. She's pretty cute, and for some strange reason I like the way she talks with a lisp. She talks a good game, I'm just not sure she will back it up. Please PM me if you tried her out.

She offered me to be her "regular" back when she was in PT's Brooklyn (i declined) ... and was still pregnant. My understanding her fav pharmacy prescription begins with an "H" .... I had relations with the other spinner there before I got a clue.

NOTE:Venus, whom is an older dancer with big fake ones, complained about the low prices Hailey was charging ... so use that to your advantage.

Evader54
04-13-10, 12:38
Even that wasn't primarily related to activity in the clubs. The guy who owned Cheek's, Mainstreet and a club I can't recall in Centerville was indited by the Feds for illegal gambling mainly at other locations. He put those clubs up as collateral for bond. During the litigation the judge put a gag order on the litigants and either he or his lawyer, I can't recall which, violated it, at least in the Fed's view, and the clubs were seized. Don't have all the exact details correct but this is pretty close. The point is, extras in WP aren't much of a focus for anyone. Except folks here. And the girls making money.RFT had a good 2 part article on this whole thing.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2005-11-30/news/win-lose-die/

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2005-12-07/news/win-lose-die/

Owner was Thomas Venezia who "committed suicide" after killing his girlfriend. Other local notables also involved, but it's all in the article.

Jeffc 574
04-14-10, 11:53
Years ago there was an 'expose' (if I had known that I could put strip clubs on my expense report, I would have gone to journalism school) on all of the clubs on the east side. At the time a business license in WP was about $750 a year. An adult business license was over $10,000 a year.

I also remember when the Red Garter was busted. The Mayor was getting $500 a month and the Chief of Police less to look the other way. Yes, you could bribe the top two politicians for less than minimum wage (at the time) each.

Observer314
04-15-10, 10:48
According to "veteran" bartender/entertainer Kitty, Blondie's has again closed. Forgive me if this info has already been posted. Possibly will reopen under new management soon, she says. But for those who've been, it's no great loss to the scene. Performers there have scattered to other, nearby clubs or are freelancing.

Kitty is doing just that. She's also spending time at the Colony, she says, from Thursday-Saturday nights. Am not repping her, just am putting out the word for a seasoned pro.

O314

SouthernOne
04-18-10, 09:46
After a long winter hibernation I decided to venture out into the sunlight and tip back a few brews at MK's. (knowing that the Sat. afternoon roster would be typically slim.)

Six dancers, Journey waitressing. Jaz is gone, Humphrey still there. I inquired as to the whereabouts of several and kind of caught up.

The lineup was fairly good for this place. One blond gal Candy had serious ta-tas but was occupied. I sat with a little blond spinner and got a stage dance from her. She is worth more recon.

All in all pretty typical MK experience. I had a very good time.

Later,

Southern One

Tony 9
04-19-10, 17:30
I was also at MK in the late afternoon last Saturday, 6 or 7 dancers, a petite black gal (26) and a very pretty petite brunette were my favorites, very playful at the stage. I can't recall their names. Very much hands on both ways if the vibe between you & the lady is cool (I've never had any problems).

A couple even came in and up to the stage. The fem customer was very cute & playful herself! Lots of solicitation attempts to get me to spend on privates, but I prefer the discrete privates of other clubs. Phone numbers exchanged with one dancer, but I'm not eager to call her for a date. But I'm flattered she offered. $80 spent in two hours, drank 2 beers, the rest was stage tipping all of my singles. I was only the guy at the stage most of the time.

I wanted to see Shy at Dollie's, but she wasn't working and I've not read any good reports from Dollie's in awhile. For some reason I feel leery going down there now, even during the day. I need to try Hollywood as well. Two cars in the lot of WG, six at Mowe's and the same at Cheeks, I've not been in any of these in months.

Harve3320
04-21-10, 14:11
Last week a friend and I headed over to Kitty's around 1 in the afternoon. Now I use to live in the strip clubs back in the day and in fact use to manage a couple of them but I haven't been back in like 5 years. Just turned 40 and figured I was due. So anyways we walk in there and there was about 9 girls working. I don't know how someone could not like Kitty's The beers are $4 and the shots we did weren't that expensive either. The legend Humphries was there and Journey was behind the bar and she has lost a lot of weight. A girl named Katina was there who I remembered from years ago and Dynasty was working to. She is a black dancer that I have known since the Red Garter was around. By the way does anybody remember a tall white girl named TAZ that use to dance? Well anyway we were having a good time at the bar doing shots and talking about old times and my buddy met Bambi who is about late 20's tan and brunette. I hooked on to Katina who was late 20's and white with blond hair. She asked me if I would like a private with a bonus thrown in and after three shots and a two beers I was like why not. We go back to the private area and she starts dancing and proceeds to zip my jeans up. Well at that point I realized I got snookered so I got up and went back to the bar and ordered another shot. A waste of 30 for 15 seconds. If you ever go to Kitty's and Katina offers you a private and promises to put your cock in between her tits it aint going to happen. About 30 minutes later and Dynasty and Journey are all over me at the bar I take both of them in back. This must not be the first time they have done this as a duo because they were very good. Journey did a lot of the teasing while Dynasty did the dirty work. That needless to say was a lot of fun. Well after that experience and another private with Journey about 40 minutes later we walk out and head to Dollies. Now 10 years ago I use to manage this place and I don't think I have ever seen such an unattractive group of strippers as that place when I walked in. I mean it is literally Shy and NOTHING else. Mike was behind the bar and Ron was even there. That place has just went to shit. Needles to say for a Friday afternoon for about 4 hours we had a great time.

Roberte08
04-23-10, 15:18
Dollies sometimes gets a bad wrap. But if you like the bang for the buck, it's hard to beat it, when you can visit Dollies. I like to visit my best boobies on Wed, Thur and Sats. Porsha has been my breast friend for a number of years. If you like 'them thin and naturally stacked, you will enjoy Porsha. At least 42DD's, sometimes they get bigger during the month she has told me. Oh, well, I'm just a sucker for big titties.

Roberte08

Larks Tongue
04-23-10, 17:33
Hit it around 12, not a lady dancing. Got in for free til Humphrey barked at them to get to it. 11 girls to be had. Nothing really jumped out at me. Ashley has gone blond. Teddy is still showing her baby weight. Hard to imagine her with a hard body. Saw Journey. She was talking with Candy,Ashley and another girl about weight issues. Never got to the stage to check anything out. I am sure that between Ashley,Katana and Journey there was some fun to be had.

I'm going to go back tonight and check it out.

Sexaddict711
04-26-10, 11:11
I have visited these establishments several times in the past month and have found several diamonds in the rough. Granted both places have alot of fugly in them BUT there are a couple of girls well worth the effort. Both places have VIP rooms and anything goes. I found attrative girls in both places all willing to provide me with dreams worth reporting. Price is generally 1. 50

Not providing names here because girls get fired there for dreaming. Hope this is helpful.

The Addict

Larks Tongue
04-26-10, 13:31
Not providing names here because girls get fired there for dreaming. Hope this is helpful.

The Addict

Not wise for the businessmen in this economy. If you got something that the other guys don't have to bring in customers you go with it. WP is a free for all for the most part.

I understand your position on not outing the ladies.

Larks Tongue
04-26-10, 13:34
A madhouse. Bachelor party in full swing about 130am, plenty of girls to be had. Eva is a little sex pot. Nice full body tan with a little extra on bottom. Ladonna was working hard for VIP's I love her big titties but asking .4,.7 and $ for privates when she is not going to remove anything is crazy. Angelica is still one of the best bets for take-out.

My evening ended on a bad note. Car died had to find a way home. Not sure what I am going to do for transportation. Not sure if it is a sign to stop my trips over to the eastside.

Dd4526
04-27-10, 01:03
Is Paradise still working at PT's Brooklyn?

They seem to have a lot of turnover there now.

Catsplatzfever
04-28-10, 23:33
Anybody know if there's a Summer and Nikki still working at Cmoes?

Might make a trip soon.

Sexaddict711
04-29-10, 11:18
At Cheeks again yesterday found a 19yr old spinner. Young tight and black. VIP enjoyed BBBJ cowgirl and doggie. Lots of kissing which I like. Paid 1.50 for the privilege of dreaming. This place is great but is a little bit more expensive then the streets.

The Addict

Steelcityboy
04-30-10, 11:44
At Cheeks again yesterday found a 19yr old spinner. Young tight and black. VIP enjoyed BBBJ cowgirl and doggie. Lots of kissing which I like. Paid 1.50 for the privilege of dreaming. This place is great but is a little bit more expensive then the streets.

The AddictThat wasn't LaLa/Leigh was it?

Stl Geoff
04-30-10, 19:10
Anybody know if there's a Summer and Nikki still working at Cmoes?

Might make a trip soon.Summers yes Nikki no.

Traveler One
05-01-10, 08:06
Headed that way and it has been a while. i had a good time at the Pink Slip last time, a really good time. Any other place comparable in service and attitude? I would be grateful for a list of top spots these days so I don't have to visit them all.

Joe Gillis
05-02-10, 17:13
Spent some time at C-Mowe's one afternoon. Wasn't too impressed with the average dancer. Hung out with Faith for awhile. She's a cute BBW. Got a lap dance essentially while she was on stage, which wasn't bad. She is very friendly. Didn't do anything in the back because I didn't have the $ that she requested. She promised to see me outside of the club, which I believed halfway. As most of you know, don't fall for this. Dancers will tell you anything to make a little extra cash off of you.

JG

Rktone
05-04-10, 02:28
CMOES a hundy should get you everywhere and drunk with room for a nice tip or more drinks.

I've been there alot.

Bbbuddy
05-04-10, 20:14
Joe I am pretty sure you are a veteran and you should know that what they initially ask for isn't what they should get. As said above your post it should be about. 6 for FS and then you have more than enough for drinks and tips at the stage. It's tough times out there so don't overpay.

Bone69
05-05-10, 21:35
Man, it had been too long since my last trip to the ES so I decided to head over after golf on Saturday. Dollies is my favorite still. I know, I know, say what you guys want but I have been going to these clubs for about 15 years and was looking for one thing. Plus, daytime has always been good to me. Anyway, walked in and gave a 3 dollar entry. Did not pay for any drinks and sat along the wall and watched five dancers. I must say, there is a young, black gal that really caught my fancy. She says she just started the day before. Sage or something like that, I think. (Honestly, names are not something I remember in those places). Along comes a decent looking blonde who knew I was there for one thing. She came over and said BBBJ for 40. I said I have 30. She says lets go. To the back we went and excellent work I must say. Very nice indeed and an excellent business transaction and that is exactly what it was in her mind. And that was fine with me. Spent a total of 37 dollars.

Bone

Evader54
05-07-10, 14:31
Is Paradise still working at PT's Brooklyn?

They seem to have a lot of turnover there now.just noticed this post. Last I knew, Paradise was working at Hustler club. Been a few months since I've been there, but that's where she went after PT's Brooklyn.

Larks Tongue
05-08-10, 15:51
I hit it up about noonish, they had 10 girls working. The usual suspects of Sam,Candy,Ashton,Teddy,Ashley and others. Sam has some nice big ol' titties on her. Caught up with Teddy some. We talked about Chrissie. She hadn't heard from her either. Not sure if she will come back to MK's. Nothing really offered other than the usual. I am getting to hate Ashton though. She is pressing too hard to buy drinks.

I did have some fun playing with Ashley's big ol' bolt-ons. She is still holding up well for someone who is close to 50!!! YIKES!

Mattman Prowl
05-09-10, 22:45
Can anyone give me some information or point me in the right direction. This is my first post. I am looking for caucasion dancers in the area who will give extras. Any suggestions on what clubs to go to and possibly who I should look for? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nukmed
05-10-10, 07:49
Can anyone give me some information or point me in the right direction. This is my first post. I am looking for caucasion dancers in the area who will give extras. Any suggestions on what clubs to go to and possibly who I should look for? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you'd look back into the post's right here, you'd find just about everything your asking for. It's doubtful that you'll get someone on here that will just hand you girls info...not really knowing who you are. Your obviously new here and only have one post now with only a question to us. We have all shared info right here in the forum and rarely have to ask for specific because of the posts. Honestly...you could be PoPo looking to make a bust!

Do a little reading here and you should be able to make a choice based on the valuable info you'll discover! Once you have spent some time posting your own experiences here, a few of the fellas might be willing to share!

Good Luck.......

NukMed

Traveler One
05-14-10, 17:16
Headed that way and it has been a while. i had a good time at the Pink Slip last time, a really good time. Any other place comparable in service and attitude? I would be grateful for a list of top spots these days so I don't have to visit them all.

I hit all the bars around Brooklyn started at Roxy's but skipped PT's as it seemed the same as Roxy's with the same ownership and all. Let's call it a good time but not TOO good of a time at all of the clubs. The drinks at Roxy's are ridiculously priced. The drinks at the other clubs are very reasonable.

Next time I will get the Washington Park area. C'moes is getting some interesting comments.

Tobydude1000
05-15-10, 06:42
Ventured into Miss Kittys for the first time in awhile. If you've been visiting the WP area for awhile you might remember Tracy who is now Katanya. She started at Dollies years ago - moved to MK and then disappeared for several years. You can find her on weekdays - never got any extras to speak of, but those big nats are always a pleasure.

two songs $.5 -

Larks Tongue
05-20-10, 02:52
Dead,dead,dead,dead,dead.....

7 girls working it and about that many guys.

Blaze stood out. What a MILF she is. Great tits and kitty. Tanya was pushing VIP's.... .40 per song or 4 for $. I passed.

Left after 3 beers. I knew nothing was going to happen.

Larks Tongue
05-21-10, 13:09
I hit WP yesterday. Dollies had only 3 cars in the lot when I came upon it so I passed. C-Moes had a crowd, 7 guys and as many girls. Summer hit me up for .5 for FS, I passed. Saw Harley,Desiree and a few others. Finally ended up at MK's. 8 girls. Ashley wanted .5 for an HE but went down to .4. Times are tough out there.

Purleybaker
05-21-10, 20:35
I believe you are correct that it's a buyer's market.

Specifically, take out seems available almost across the board.

Country Boy #3
05-22-10, 18:10
Does anybody know where the little blonde spinner went to? I haven't seen her for a couple months.

Member #4228
05-23-10, 16:47
I've been wondering too. Her phone got turned off over a month ago. I think she was still dabbling in the bad stuff. Maybe back to jail.Last year, I made the mistake of "dating" her. It turns out, she dates quite a few guys as I learned. Also, from this time I have found she has a pretty serious "H" problem as well. I recently looked online at the website posting "wanted" by the law. She is on it. I spoke with a few different girls at WGs. And they have not seen her in quite a while. And indicated she had some BF problems along with the worsening "H" addiction. Considering she her criminal record, I would not doubt this all caught up with her. Remember guys, never believe what these girls say, ever. I got lucky in that I didn't get anything out of it (read that as an STD). I can't believe I was damn stupid and made a rookie mistake by thinking I was the one and ONLY. Live and learn. Although. Admittedly I spent many a blissful night with her. If only I knew better LOL. From a purely guy paying for services point of view, it was the best deal I ever had, if only I had known better. Sigh call me stupid.

Luv Fkemall
05-24-10, 08:47
Remember her from the East side stroll?

I spotted her at Cmowes on the night shift last week. Did not talk to her.

Cateatah
05-24-10, 11:53
Ended up at WG's on Saturday Evening and the only good looking of the bunch was a little blonde spinner named Haley. Tight little body. Was upfront and said the only extras she offered was a HJ if I took her up on the $ for 5 song private (she said she doesn't do VIP because she thinks they are a rip off. She's right). She talks A LOT. Pickins were lookin slim and she was pretty persuasive with the crotch grabbing, so I said WTF, why not?

It was pretty damn lackluster. Cold hands that aren't exactly soft. And again, she talked way too much. I won't see her again.

Singing Sailor
05-24-10, 21:25
Cruised into Miss Kitty's Sunday evening. Star offered her digits if we shared a private (one song for. 30). I was reluctant to test her unknown waters since she wouldn't elaborate what a good time was. "Danger, Will Robinson. " Too many charlatans working these clubs. Docked at Dollies and spotted Shy, a tall blonde, dancing to vacant chairs. Both places were dead. I've seen more movement at the local funeral parlor.

Member #4228
05-24-10, 23:20
Ended up at WG's on Saturday Evening and the only good looking of the bunch was a little blonde spinner named Haley. Tight little body. Was upfront and said the only extras she offered was a HJ if I took her up on the $ for 5 song private (she said she doesn't do VIP because she thinks they are a rip off. She's right). She talks A LOT. Pickins were lookin slim and she was pretty persuasive with the crotch grabbing, so I said WTF, why not?

It was pretty damn lackluster. Cold hands that aren't exactly soft. And again, she talked way too much. I won't see her again.

She is full of shit. Good talker. I met her quite a while back while she was pregnant at PT Brooklyn. Their is nothing that is NOT on her menu. Also, her prices are wayyy too high. I blow her off every time. Once those HJs get to .5 ... then maybe. She is only a step or two away from being a street walker. "H" is supposed to be her main problem.

Dodgeram 440
05-25-10, 00:04
She is full of shit. Good talker. I met her quite a while back while she was pregnant at PT Brooklyn. Their is nothing that is NOT on her menu. Also, her prices are wayyy too high. I blow her off every time. Once those HJs get to .5 ... then maybe. She is only a step or two away from being a street walker. "H" is supposed to be her main problem.I took the tailend of a bachler party to WG a couple of months ago I warned them on the way in about her.I told them her stage dance is the best you will get from her all she does in the private area is set on your lap and talk.

Member #4228
05-25-10, 23:45
I took the tailend of a bachler party to WG a couple of months ago I warned them on the way in about her.I told them her stage dance is the best you will get from her all she does in the private area is set on your lap and talk.

She will suck it for ya ... but the prices is NOT worth it. .5 .. maybe ... but these HOs want 1.5 .... for it all ... whatever.

Missery
05-26-10, 19:40
Remember her from the East side stroll?

I spotted her at Cmowes on the night shift last week. Did not talk to her.
Just saw this
http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/specials-100hugs-little-one-cant-miss-specials-23/1803562

Funny, she is new to this! Like being a virgin for the second time.

Country Boy #3
05-26-10, 22:35
Just saw this
http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/specials-100hugs-little-one-cant-miss-specials-23/1803562

Funny, she is new to this! Like being a virgin for the second time.

I used pick her up 5 years ago, at the wash rack, when she was a fresh 18 year old. She never gave what I would call good service, but she was so damn cute I had to pick her up. The cuteness has worn off, and I doubt the service has gotten any better.

Member #4228
05-29-10, 23:18
Who knew .... there are a very attractive few clean cute dancers at Kitty's whom do some nice extra service. I suppose this is the side benefit to their H addiction for us mongers. These night time cuties are tasty, but as always keep a wrapper on if you are going in deep.

Cute Blond Big fake ones (NOT BLAZE she is a good chick, not one of the HOs ... giver her a lap-dance now and then just because she is truly a cool person). She can suck off the chrome if you know what I mean. YMMV but nominal is $ ... but you can always negotiate down on that any given night when the need for a fix is in. Her roommate ... is a very very forward blond whom will spin stories of how her family is all fucked up but she isn't, she will say she is very clean ... IE no STDs ... and I had the impression a strong impression BB service was available. I have a little head, but it isn't that stupid. I already had a "get tested" scare once, I do not intend on repeating if I can ever help it.

There are also a few very cute girls there whom aren't ****** either, whom are worth your dollars when you don't need "da ho" attention.

I am trying to remember all the names ... I will edit this as I figure them out. I should have one of the HOs do some dictation for me (PUN intended)

Purleybaker
05-30-10, 11:27
The lineup at Kitty's hasn't been this strong since I've been going there.

Rosco2
05-31-10, 07:56
I already had a "get tested" scare once, I do not intend on repeating if I can ever help it.
Jdmcrex, please tell us about it, so we can all learn.

Larks Tongue
05-31-10, 13:23
The lineup at Kitty's hasn't been this strong since I've been going there.

Could be the economy and the glut of women wanting to make some extra money. Enjoy it while you can.

Purleybaker
06-01-10, 10:20
Could be the economy and the glut of women wanting to make some extra money. Enjoy it while you can.
I don't think there's any question about it. I think guys not spending as much as thinned the ranks of the more marginal choices too. Five years ago there were some pretty rough looking dancers there. There are still a few but the number of younger better looking dancers has increased drastically.

Cateatah
06-01-10, 13:51
I spent several hours over on the East Side on Saturday starting around 3pm and ending my fruitless journey around 11:30pm.

I swung by Dollies and Wiseguys and ended up leaving both places after 20 minutes each. Dollies had 4 girls working and not one that was anywhere near attractive. Wiseguys was not a whole lot better.

Sexaddict711
06-01-10, 18:19
Stay Away from this chick. She talks a good game but is not worth it. Will upsell everything. And she does talk alot throughout. My god shut the f$%k up! I pay to not have to listen to garbage.

Wise Guys is really dead now. I need to find a new place.

The Addict

PatrickBateman
06-02-10, 08:07
What did you do with the other 7 hours and 50 minutes?

PB

I spent several hours over on the East Side on Saturday starting around 3pm and ending my fruitless journey around 11:30pm.

I swung by Dollies and Wiseguys and ended up leaving both places after 20 minutes each. Dollies had 4 girls working and not one that was anywhere near attractive. Wiseguys was not a whole lot better.

Cateatah
06-02-10, 15:59
Well I ended up going to Roxy's and PT's Brooklyn after. I talk about them in the Brooklyn forum. And then I hit up the SS and the MLK stroll, which I talk about in the St Louis forum. lol

Apologies for the confusion. I wrote each report one after the other.

What did you do with the other 7 hours and 50 minutes?

PB

Zero Cool07
06-03-10, 20:35
So whats going on with Blondies? I heard closed, went by there today and it said open on a wood sign.

Also, I was given the "wave", and we all know the wave when we see it, by two different BSW on rt 111 between Cmoes and Kittys (near the chicken place). This was about 4pm today so it looks like the girls are working a few more areas then just CR, Exchange, wash rack, and Brookln area.

Btcotc
06-04-10, 23:17
Went to Centerfold Cabaret (old Crystal Palace) other night and it was dead--4 dancers and 2 other customers inside. No cover charge all night. If it wasn't for the 2 cousins (Dolly & Surrender) who claimed to be in town from Milwaukee it would have been real lame. Got private with Surrender (AA girl with nice ass). She wanted to hook up after work but that wasn't necessary as FS inside since it was so dead. Claims to be leaving back for home on Monday.

Larks Tongue
06-05-10, 19:59
Saw an ad in the RFT stating that it was open under new management. They are looking for dancers as well.

So whats going on with Blondies? I heard closed, went by there today and it said open on a wood sign.

Also, I was given the "wave", and we all know the wave when we see it, by two different BSW on rt 111 between Cmoes and Kittys (near the chicken place). This was about 4pm today so it looks like the girls are working a few more areas then just CR, Exchange, wash rack, and Brookln area.

Sexy Mo Guy
06-07-10, 01:03
Saw an ad in the RFT stating that it was open under new management. They are looking for dancers as well.Went in Sat afternoon. They now have an entertainment license, so stage entertainment is allowed. There were 2 fugly dancers (one real heavy that sweated real badly on stage). Bar gets $.4 to go back. I did not take up either of the dancers' invites to go back.

Of note, HOWEVER is that the bartender on Sat (Heidi) was super hot !! Long legs, nice natural looking chest & very pretty. She was wearing fishnet stockings, a pushup bra & 1 of the teeniest pair of white panties I have ever seen. Doubt that she goes back, but she's well worth going to see.

Winddance1
06-07-10, 09:35
Just wondering what was happening with Pink and VIP. No reports in a long time. Pink always treated me right, like she was a jockey in the Kentucky Derby.

SouthernOne
06-12-10, 08:38
Hey all,

Did some recon last Saturday and went to Dollies mid afternoon.

I asked about someone I had heard was there. Which she was not but somehow it got around to all the dancers. One by one they came up as I sat nursing my BL to ask my experience with her. I ended up having a hella time with one who shall remain nameless. Best value in a long time. Seniors pm if you want.

Later,

Southern One

Purleybaker
06-12-10, 12:29
Saw an ad in the RFT stating that it was open under new management. They are looking for dancers as well.
Drove by Thursday. The lot was as full as I've ever seen it. 8-10 cars.

SouthernOne
06-13-10, 10:07
Went to MK's Sat early.

Sat and talked with a few over a couple of BL (Damn, nothin beats a cold brew on a hot day coupled with T n A)

Slim pickins but a solid good time as usual.

Later,

Southern One

Purleybaker
06-19-10, 22:39
Slim pickins but a solid good time as usual.

Same way today, but not quite as bad as last week. Wednesdays have always been slow at least as long as I've been around but Saturdays are getting close. Probably 6-7 dancers today compared to 12-13 yesterday.

Agreed it's still a good time.

Member #4228
06-22-10, 22:16
Does anybody know where the little blonde spinner went to? I haven't seen her for a couple months.

I am guessing she is back at working somewhere. I got a txt from her out of the blue. Just saying hello then nothing more. If I find she is back in business I will hook up the seniors with the number. (haha lol at myself on the "if she is back in business part"

Larks Tongue
07-04-10, 13:02
I hit it after 1am. Nothing much going on. 8 girls and as many guys. LaDonna and Eva stood out to me. Nice tits on both. Didn't partake in any VIP's.

Beeoch
07-06-10, 20:27
Hi Guys,

I am coming into the area next week. Just looking to see if there is anything new I need to know. I keep up regularly with this board, it seems that the number of trip reports are going down. Is the recession hitting you guys hard?

Any ways has anyone been to the "remodeled" Blondie's? I had high hopes for that club when "Mom" went to run it, but it did not work out.

Anything new at the other clubs like C Mowes or Dollies?

I got to get into Cheeks this time the last 3 or 4 times I was in town I tried but never seem to be able to make it in.

Any news would be helpful.

Thanks,

Beeoch

Miler
07-12-10, 15:21
Just in case whoever was asking about Raven (last year in April) is still interested, I saw she was dancing at Hollywood on Saturday night. This is the Raven who used to be at Wiseguys and was later at PT's Sauget. She is white, maybe of Italian background. Her dancer name is still Raven.

Purleybaker
07-16-10, 13:07
Stopped by for the first time a couple of afternoons ago. Definitely nicer on the inside than out. There were five or six dancers, some decent looking. Mens room is either new or refurbished. Very clean. Cute blond bartender. Only downside besides location is the music was too loud.

Purleybaker
07-16-10, 13:19
Sorry-hit return too soon.

Layout is one long room divided by a walk around bar. The front part is smaller and has tables and chairs and chairs at the bar. The back part is probably twice as big, has stages and chairs and is very dark. AC didn't work back there either.

I think beer is $4 and drinks are $6. No cover.

Dancers didn't dance much. I talked to one for a bit but didn't ask about private dance details.

If you're comfortable with the location it's definitly worth checking out. I wouldn't go there after dark. Used to go to Dollies at night all the time but don't go there after dark either. Old age I guess.

Tony 9
07-16-10, 16:56
I wouldn't go there after dark. Used to go to Dollies at night all the time but don't go there after dark either. Old age I guess.

Its common sense! No matter what age or race you are. I also ventured into WP after dark years ago. Never experienced any trouble then, but I don't even consider it now. But I still check here occasionally.

Hollywood & MK would be the only places I'd go after dark (Hustler is lame).

Dodgeram 440
07-16-10, 19:06
Were the dancers white or black? I was there about 2 weeks ago in the evening (I know that is dumb)and there was only 2 dancers and they were both black 1 was nice looking and 1 was on the big size. Maybe I should be going before the evening shift? Thats bad I am taking a chance of getting shot for ugly girls. LOL thanks and stay safe

Layout is one long room divided by a walk around bar. The front part is smaller and has tables and chairs and chairs at the bar. The back part is probably twice as big, has stages and chairs and is very dark. AC didn't work back there either.

I think beer is $4 and drinks are $6. No cover.

Dancers didn't dance much. I talked to one for a bit but didn't ask about private dance details.

If you're comfortable with the location it's definitly worth checking out. I wouldn't go there after dark. Used to go to Dollies at night all the time but don't go there after dark either. Old age I guess.

Purleybaker
07-17-10, 08:24
The one I talked to was black, very cute, and the rest I think were white. Maybe one other black girl.

And Tony 9 of course it's common sense. My point was simply I seem to use that more now than when I was younger. Apparently you're in the same boat.

MikedD
07-17-10, 18:04
I have read the last few posts. It seems like guys are shy about the area after dark. The last time I was in your area was last year. I had a decent time. (Check my post from last year I think). I know that Hustler and Miss Kittys are close and in not too bad of an area. The others I am still thinking of checking out when I get there in a few weeks. Miss Kittys is a favorite of mine. God, I wish we had bars like that here... So I guess I am asking do most people think that Dollies and C-Moes (spelling?) are now unsafe?
I am planning on getting to your area in the afternoon. I will check some places out then. Then go to a ball game and check some out at night. Then go to VIP. I remember the areas getting to the bars mentioned were kind of seedy. But, like I said I had no problem. Take care all and be safe.

Purleybaker
07-18-10, 10:16
Start with the general proposition that nowhere in Washington Park is ever safe. It's one of the most economically depressed parts of the SMSA. The village declared bankruptcy so police presence is down and the economy has resulted in more crime. So we're talking about relative degrees of danger. The area around Dollies and Blondie's is less safe than the other clubs that are on Bunkum Road or Kingshighway. A man was killed in the Dollies lot several months ago. Night is less safe than day, obviously. I don't think there are any precautions you can take to eliminate risk of harm if you go there at night.

C moes isn't as bad and there's a fence but there was a shooting there not long ago as well along with, supposedly, several other events that didn't make the paper.

Tony 9
07-18-10, 14:58
I stopped into PTs Centerville. Only for an hour. Then drove over to Miss Kittys. I found myself with a lovely 28 yr old, sweet sexy and we were very comfortable with one another for two hours. Exceptional body that loved to be touched (of course). Nothing too explicit or wild. But I did tip her very well for the five privates (my call). Some fine looking gals were working, the place emptied out after the race fans left, not too crowded, it was easy to find a girl all to yourself. I enjoyed the company, numbers exchanged.

PTs sucked. They built another "private area" where the front stage was. A big boxed in room. Now the guys dancing on SAT nights are on the back stage to the right, the middle & the dj stage are the only two w females. No vibe at all, few couples on the dancefloor. TWO HOT blondes were the only exceptional dancers. Aftershocks bar had a cpls party in Hazelwood earlier, and a lot of those sexy cpls stopped in, but only stayed for a brief time. A waste of money & time. PTs past reputation is the only thing going for it.

WP of course has the bad rep, matched only by ESTL. You don't always read the bad news in the paper. Knowing certain dancers who fill you in on the chaos/crime is good to know. The bad elements of that city are always looking out for an opportunity, I'm not being racist, its a fact of life. I've been to the original see Mowes, Main Street, Colony and all the other fun clubs over the past two decades many times, but I don't wander past MK after dark any longer. Their secured lot makes me feel better too. If you're in for a higher risk to go with your lust for loose women, go for it! The brothers at work even suggest be very careful if you're a white guy. I've never been a victim in 20+ yrs, but I always have my head up. Young punks today are much more brave and armed more often. Sorry for the editorial.

Tobydude1000
07-18-10, 22:58
Dollies and Blondies are located in area that quite unsafe after dark. I still go during the day and have experienced no problems. Dollies has seen several shootings in the past year at night. It was either the Police Chief or the mayor that was murdered in WP a few weeks back. Kittys being out by the interstate is safer as is Hustler and Hollywood.

Hallifan
07-19-10, 10:07
She works at PTs in Sauget.

Thanks in advance.

Bone69
07-19-10, 12:39
I agree with the sentiments regarding WP after dark. Years ago, I frequented the clubs in that area on a regular basis, but in the past three years, I will only go to Dollies, C-Mowes, or Wiseguys during the day. I did go to Kittys about two weeks ago on a Wed. night and had no problems. There were no extras to be had. In fact, one of the girls said she had been fined $100 for "having a dick out" in the back room. I still like Dollies during the day.

Bone

Rugger115
07-19-10, 12:43
Had time in the afternoon last week. Tues was at hollywood. 10 girls in the usual 7 range. A few were 6/5. Hung out with a rail thin chick from Georgia who couldn't stop watching the porn. 2 pvts kinda bland and left.

Thursday started at dollies. Sad group of 4 women2 blk and 2 white. Propositioned with everything from HJ to FS. 40-60 range. Left after a few table dances.

Stopped by wise guys. 4 dancers 3 guys. 3 white 1 blk. Morgan had the best body. Face not so hot. Did 2 pvt and got to finger her while she did a energetic HJ. I didn't even ask! Bought her a drink and left.

Roberte08
07-19-10, 16:30
I ventured in Dollies on Saturday day and had a fun time with one
of my favs - 44DD Porscha. Nice large, soft and natural sweater puppies.
She works Wed, Thur and Sat, Day shift.

Member #4228
07-19-10, 23:26
I agree with the sentiments regarding WP after dark. Years ago, I frequented the clubs in that area on a regular basis, but in the past three years, I will only go to Dollies, C-Mowes, or Wiseguys during the day. I did go to Kittys about two weeks ago on a Wed. night and had no problems. There were no extras to be had. In fact, one of the girls said she had been fined $100 for "having a dick out" in the back room. I still like Dollies during the day.

Bone

Two of the regular "Extras" girls at night time Kittys got caught with a Johnson in their talking orifice .... I believe the fines and the fact one of them is taking Methadone rather than H have converted them to "outside" the club girls only.... but YMMV ....

Winddance1
07-21-10, 11:33
Took my semi annual visit to the strip clubs yesterday. Started at Dollie's. 3 girls working, one thin blonde, one thick brunette, and an amazon brunette who showed no interest. 2 of the 3 immediately asked for extras. Next on to Blondies, first time there, several nice looking girls, including harley, music really loud, no extra's offered. Ended up at CMowes. One well build black girl, one pregnant brunette, and Precious, a blonde a little on the heavy side but really cute. Did extra with Precious, $ totaly for everything, really nice girl, GFE, was alot of fun and really nice to talk to.

HappyGuy1
07-22-10, 19:47
I used to frequent Ms Kittys to see Mahala from PI. Then started going to Hollywood and saws Lana another philipina. Anyone know where they are now. Or where there may be some asian dancers.

Purleybaker
07-24-10, 10:34
I used to frequent Ms Kitty's to see Mahala from PI. Then started going to Hollywood and saws Lana another philipina. Anyone know where they are now. Or where there may be some asian dancers.
Mahala was an absolute prize. She quit Kitty's because at the time they were forcing girls at least in days to go to City Nights. She avoided it for quite some time but finally her number was up and it just happened to be one of the days ESL raided the place and put everyone in jail. So she quit.

Several months later someone told me she was at Dollies so I stopped by a couple of times but that was when there wasn't any soap in the mens' room--she was nice enough to give me hand sanitizer--and that was too much for me. She struggled a bit there because she wouldn't provide all of what is pretty much widely available there so she quit. I think it was too dirty for her as well. Saw her at Lumiere dealing a while back but didn't get a chance to catch up because her table was full and I didn't want to mess with her job. Chatting with an old acquaintance probably isn't something they want to see dealers doing.

Purleybaker
07-24-10, 10:37
Two of the regular "Extras" girls at night time Kittys got caught with a Johnson in their talking orifice ....
I've never gotten the sense there was as much on the table at nights compared to days.

Stopped in yesterday for a drink after work and it was as busy as I've seen it in a long time. A bunch of guys from Springfield IL rented a shuttle bus and were in. They brought a handful of dancers from Club 64 they apparently had met last night so the place was pretty busy. As you can imagine, the dancers weren't real happy about the competition.

Member #4228
07-26-10, 01:21
I've never gotten the sense there was as much on the table at nights compared to days.

Stopped in yesterday for a drink after work and it was as busy as I've seen it in a long time. A bunch of guys from Springfield IL rented a shuttle bus and were in. They brought a handful of dancers from Club 64 they apparently had met last night so the place was pretty busy. As you can imagine, the dancers weren't real happy about the competition.Day is much more open, but there are plenty of girls at night needed money to pay for the pharmacy.

Maj981
07-26-10, 16:33
Just curious if anyone knows when clubs hold amateur nights. I am going to get the chance to play next week and would like to know a schedule if at all possible. Also - if you could suggest the typically best amateur night I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Member #4228
07-28-10, 14:26
Just curious if anyone knows when clubs hold amateur nights. I am going to get the chance to play next week and would like to know a schedule if at all possible. Also - if you could suggest the typically best amateur night I would appreciate it.

ThanksCheck out Hustler Club website ... don't quote me but I believe EVERY wed night is amateur night.

Member #4228
07-30-10, 18:45
Visited Wash Park. Stopped by Cheeks across from Wise Guys. I dreamt a very cute spinner black girl massage the boys to completion for the nice price of 25$ for two dances. Several girls approached me with bargain basement prices. Except for the white girl 18/19. She was cute young but wanted way too much for hand action. And her oral is very expensive. YMMV

Larks Tongue
07-30-10, 19:19
Visited Wash Park. Stopped by Cheeks across from Wise Guys. I dreamt a very cute spinner black girl massage the boys to completion for the nice price of 25$ for two dances. Several girls approached me with bargain basement prices. Except for the white girl 13. She was cute young but wanted way too much for hand action. And her oral is very expensive. YMMVYou should have countered with I can get that at C-Mowes for far less. It is a buyers market.

Member #4228
07-31-10, 12:41
You should have countered with I can get that at C-Mowes for far less. It is a buyers market.Agreed, but she has stated this each time I have seen her. She is a bit odd, not in a pharmacy girl kinda odd, but quirky in a nice dorky friend way odd. Definitely didnt seem to be the type to work there, but who knows.

Jake Byte
08-01-10, 02:00
Stopped by blondies for the first time since the remodeling and WOW- I saw the most amazing little angle Natasha. I did a VIP and she is a doll. It was not cheep, however, the quality of this girl was amazing.

Jannisary
08-01-10, 02:16
It was not cheep, however, the quality of this girl was amazing.Ok, how much was it?

What did she look like and what all did she do?

Jake Byte
08-01-10, 12:17
Ok, how much was it? What did she look like and what all did she do?About 5-4, 107 pounds, blond and the so cute you would just fall in love, She charged what the establishment ask for the VIP room 200, however she made it worth wild with a HJ and Bj. Before you respond with that is too much,this girl was so cute if she was at a Baseball game in the summer and had shorts on the camera would be showing her all the time.

Jannisary
08-01-10, 18:33
About 5-4, 107 pounds, blond and the so cute you would just fall in love, She charged what the establishment ask for the VIP room 200, however she made it worth wild with a HJ and Bj. Before you respond with that is too much,this girl was so cute if she was at a Baseball game in the summer and had shorts on the camera would be showing her all the time.Thanks for the info.

MikedD
08-01-10, 18:56
Man if I lived in your area I would be broke. I love those "touch bars". Touch bars being a term a dancer gave me when I was in your area a few nights ago. I hit just about all of them except Hollywood which had a cover. All the others don't so why bother? Had a coupon from the internet for a free admission to Hustler. Went in and did not stay. Went to all the other dives. In Dollies one girl told me if I went for a private "dance" with her I would get off. She said 25 per song. I said no thanks and she then said 20 per song.

I said no thanks. She had a smoking hot body but looked high or stoned or whatever so I declined. Besides I was going to get a realaxing massage later that night anyway. Man I wish we had bars like that here. Have fun and be safe.

Evader54
08-01-10, 23:44
Visited Blondies for the first time last week. Had the pleasure of being greeted by Harley, formerly of C-Mowe's and Cheeks. Also met Heidi the bartender. Both are real gems. Seems there were approx four to six ladies working on a Saturday afternoon. Probably three black and two or three white. No one was dancing on any stages but the ladies were in various stages of undress as they sat around the bar. Took up Harley on the VIP room. She definitely aims to please. Also offers services in the private booths which have a cover of $10 instead of the $40 they charge for the VIP. Harley is usually there day shift Monday through Saturday.

Purleybaker
08-02-10, 12:31
Mens room is either new or refurbished.
Been back a couple of times and decided I may have oversold that part. Not bad but not new or refurbished.

Observer314
08-04-10, 11:02
Late afternoon visit to both.

Blondie's is definitely cleaned up. Less of a roadhouse, more of a club, though still a second-tier one. Front area's not as chaotic (games are gone, carpet's down) and the bar's stocked with more than five bottles. Bartender was pretty, but completely inattentive, as she sat with friends/bosses at end of bar; sat with empty bottle for several minutes before deciding on trip across street. About three dancers seen, all sitting with customers and none onstage. No one approached for dollar dances. For those of you concerned, there was a feller on the lot with a bold "Security" across his back.

At Dollie's, only two dancers on-duty (Sugar and Ashley), with seven customers. When songs stopped, the place was filled with the sound of crickets. Real, live crickets. Must've been a dozen in there; quite loud, you could even hear them over that piss-poor PA system. Visited Ashley; tight spinner body, best viewed from a distance. Nearer to her, the poor girl had a certain mustiness to her that made it impossible to do more than tip and run.

A great night for the hobby!

Will cross-post this in the St. Louis strip clubs section.

O314

Tony 9
08-04-10, 16:51
My first visit to Dollies in 9 months, MK wasn't open yet (?) as their lot was empty at 2:15p. The club had 10 dancers, the same number of customers, pretty active! My fave gal was there, happily satisfied I was. I'm never been to Blondie's, but there were at least 8 cars in the lot at 3pm. 3 gals at Dollie's were what I'd call attractive in their lingerie, the rest were pretty rough looking, to each their own of course. I need to hit the Hollywood club.

KC Questor
08-05-10, 22:22
My first visit to Dollies in 9 months, MK wasn't open yet (?) as their lot was empty at 2:15p.
Monday at MK is the same as Sunday. I think it's 4pm-midnight, IIRC

Purleybaker
08-06-10, 10:05
Yes-4-12 are Sunday and Monday hours. The bar is open at 3 but nobody dances until 4.

Larks Tongue
08-07-10, 04:00
Drove past Wise Guys and Cheeks, 10 cars total in both lots. Settled on C-Mowes for a change. 6 girls and as many guys. There were some big tittied black girls working. Champaign is still there with a gut that makes her look 9 months preggers. Monique was working the back hard. She was quoting .2 for the bar and .8 for FS. I passed. She said that take out is on the menu as well.

Headed out and hit the stroll.

Kev Ken 13
08-07-10, 19:31
Hello, from the other side of the river. I met this hot one at Hollywood. Goes by Wisper. Man, has anyone got anything to report on her? Pretty friendly girl, had some real nice privates with her, but was afraid to go very far. Didn't want to over step my bounds. I am just very careful how I treat the ladies. Please, any info? Thanks, Kev

Mattman Prowl
08-09-10, 13:03
Does anyone out there remember a girl who used to work at Roxy's who went by the name Kansas? She was a spinner who was from Kansas. Anyone ever have any contact with her or know what happened to her?

Purleybaker
08-09-10, 22:58
Some of the best dancer names come from cars, states and cities. Months are common but not that interesting.

Kansas is new to me. I'll add it to the list.

Dakota, Montana, Arizona, Georgia, Alabama, Colorado, Wyoming.

I'm sure there's a Virginia but I didn't think of it at the time.

KC Questor
08-12-10, 11:40
Some of the best dancer names come from cars, states and cities. Months are common but not that interesting.

Kansas is new to me. I'll add it to the list.

Dakota, Montana, Arizona, Georgia, Alabama, Colorado, Wyoming.

I'm sure there's a Virginia but I didn't think of it at the time.
I'll add Carolina, Florida, Vegas, and Madison

I just want to meet a girl named "Idaho". It would save time.

Cateatah
08-13-10, 17:18
Any one else have any luck with Risky at Wiseguys? Brunette. Glasses. Ample titties.

She had a great sell (lots of touching and sweet talk at my table) but then when I went back for the private it was pretty unfocused and lackluster.

Did I make a wrong turn somewhere or is this typical of her?

MikedD
08-14-10, 23:21
I'll add Carolina, Florida, Vegas, and Madison

I just want to meet a girl named "Idaho". It would save time.

LOL LOL....Good one....

Dirty Goat
08-19-10, 10:13
A few years back, maybe 9-10 years ago a blonde girl named Venus worked at Dollies. She was none stop fun. Anyone know what happened to her?
DG

Luv Fkemall
08-19-10, 10:28
I can tell you from personal experience that hot bartender Heidi at Blondies is very available. She can be convinced to do VIP's. It will cost some bucks but it will be worth it.

Dog2000
08-19-10, 22:47
Had same experience with Risky last night. Would have spent more with her as she certainly was my type but was out of it in the backroom. She also had a smell to her if you know what I mean.

Went back out and tried Hailey the spinner blonde and went to the closed room for a much better experience.

Member #4228
08-20-10, 00:11
I stopped by all of these facilities last Sunday. At Dollies/CMOEs I found were large slabs of beef. Smallest girl must have been at least 35 lbs over weight.

At Cheeks, met a fina young cute black girl, whom normally worked over at WGs. Anastasia. Pretty much everything was on the menu including take out ... however I wont pay 50 to the house and then 100 on top of that. Might do take out at some point.

Befun
08-22-10, 01:51
Thought I would send in a quick review after lurking on this site for a while.

Stopped in Blondies for the first time ever on Wednesday afternoon. A couple of nice looking girls working but I had to leave for a meeting. The air conditioning was not very effective but aside from that, drinks were reasonable. The standard prices of $ plus $40 to the house for the deal was part of a dream.

The next evening I stopped by Dollies. About 8 dancers, none were very appealing. Had one drink and left and got the impression they were going to close early.

Member #4228
08-22-10, 23:20
Thought I would send in a quick review after lurking on this site for a while.

Stopped in Blondies for the first time ever on Wednesday afternoon. A couple of nice looking girls working but I had to leave for a meeting. The air conditioning was not very effective but aside from that, drinks were reasonable. The standard prices of $ plus $40 to the house for the deal was part of a dream.

The next evening I stopped by Dollies. About 8 dancers, none were very appealing. Had one drink and left and got the impression they were going to close early.

I thought about checking out Blondies ... as I am now looking for *economical* fun ... but have passed so far. I think I might give it a try this weekend.

Itsme Rob1234
08-29-10, 00:12
I used to be an east side addict until I got into the S Bway circuit.

Is it still safe to cruise over there ie. Dollies, Roxies, etc.

used to have alot of fun over there, but Ive seen alot on the news about shootings, violence, etc.

Am I just getting paranoid in my old age?

Larks Tongue
08-29-10, 15:10

used to have alot of fun over there, but Ive seen alot on the news about shootings, violence, etc.

Am I just getting paranoid in my old age?

Best to roll that way in the daytime or have a group with you. C-Moes,WiseGuys and Cheeks are well lit and in C-Moes case fenced. I haven't been to Blondies or Dollies at night since that shooting at Dollies.

Jannisary
08-29-10, 22:24
I've not been to Dollies since the guy got shot in the parking lot.

I've stopped in at Cheeks, Wiseguys, and C-Mowes several times over the last few months, sometimes during the day and other times at night and didn't have or see any problems. Well, one problem was being disappointed with the girls working each time I stopped in. Maybe I'm just more picky than a few years ago.

Hollywood, Larry Flynt's Huster, and Miss Kitty's all have been fun and safe experiences.

PT's Brooklyn and Roxy's seem just as safe as ever. I've been in those places a lot over the years; during the day, evening and sometimes till early morning.

SouthernOne
08-30-10, 23:34
Went to Miss Kitty's Sat. afternoon.

Holly, Candy and others.

Spent some quality time with Candy, man she has nice smooth skin.

Teased and otherwise riled Holly, which is not hard to do.

Had 2 or 3 BL's and left a happy guy.

Later,

Southern One

Addressing safety: Hell street rules and safety apply in all domains on the East side. Common sense and keeping your eyes peeled works just as well on both sides of the river. There are places I don't think it's wise to be in after dark and to me its pretty obvious when and where to be cautious. My 2 cents.

Dodgeram 440
09-02-10, 01:59
Decided to go out wensday night and see if I could find any thing on the south side did not see any thing but le. Went to the east side pretty much the same a couple of BSW not worth stopping for. The light rain must of keep them in doors.

So I have seen a couple of reports on Blondies so I went there for 1 drink and to check it out. There were 3 dancers working 2 not worth talking about and 1 black one that was pretty hot do not remember her name nice body and cute face and she is very friendly. I talked to her on stage for a few minutes did not talk about the private area. The best part is the bartender I think it is Hiedi that has been talked about a few times. She is blonde cute face knock out body does have tats but who cares with a body like that. She was dancing around in a mini skirt showing off her black panties and the checks of her butt nice show made it worth stopping and risking my life for. LOL

Did ask about dances from her but she said 100. Just to get on stage. I think she will be more friendly if she knew me she was all over a other customer.

The security looked pretty good the had 2 bouncers and there is a older off duty cop that is up front I felt pretty safe still you are taking a chance.

Be safe

Mike N Stl
09-07-10, 09:37
I went over last week on the day shift to see if C-Mowes had any new talent and found Natalia who apparently started last week. Blond, kinda tall with a nice rack and looks like an eastern European / Russian chick. She's a 9+ on the C-Mowes scale, which isn't saying much but let me just say you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen having dinner with her. Great play at the stage and she seemed into it (yeah, right) so we went behind the beads for a little fun. Didn't matter what you want, it's $. Reasonable effort on the BJ, mediocre on the FS but she got the job done. Would repeat for BJ but I would certainly bargain her down for it ahead of time.

Purleybaker
09-07-10, 21:43
She's a 9+ on the C-Mowes scale, which isn't saying much but let me just say you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen having dinner with her.
Call it a hunch, but if you're willing to go to cmowes, and please don't take this the wrong way because I am, not much embarrasses you.

Tony 9
09-07-10, 22:32
I'm not embarrassed to say I had a great afternoon a Dollie's, three HOT gals were working, 8 total. MK over the weekend was playfully fun also, a few dynamite looking young gals working. I had my way in both clubs. Doing my best to help the economy! (and feeling very good about it).

Feel free to call it a hunch. To each their own pleasure.

Compshop
09-09-10, 13:46
Went by Dollies recently and met up with Porscha. Thanks to Roberte08 for the recommendation. Her rack was as advertised. Everything was on the menu, and at very reasonable prices. She swallowed all I had to offer. I will definitely be back.

Itsnottolate31
09-10-10, 02:34
Was in town for the holidays, visited Hollywood show club and labor day and the Tuesday after. Monday was really lacking on talent. Not as many hot girls as usual, so I was only there for an hour. Went to the rail once, but no privates. Tuesday was a little better. Got a hot mid 20's blonde. Full touching of course at the rail. Did a bed dance, she started with me laying down and her riding on top. Ended with us both laying on our sides, her grinding me and me reachging around with 2 hand fulls. Not a bad dance but no extra. Went down the road to cheecks (? The one on the right side of the road not the left?) no girl caught my eye right off. But an okay looking dark skinned girl came up and asked if I knew about the "handshake" I said no even though I did. She didn't stop, right there at the back table and a Jackson later I had to go clean up. It didn't expect ti right there, but I had a baggy t-shirt and she said I was cute, I'm sure she says that to everyone. Overall I'm satisfied. Is this normal?

Harve3320
09-11-10, 16:59
Was in town for the holidays, visited Hollywood show club and labor day and the Tuesday after. Monday was really lacking on talent. Not as many hot girls as usual, so I was only there for an hour. Went to the rail once, but no privates. Tuesday was a little better. Got a hot mid 20's blonde. Full touching of course at the rail. Did a bed dance, she started with me laying down and her riding on top. Ended with us both laying on our sides, her grinding me and me reachging around with 2 hand fulls. Not a bad dance but no extra. Went down the road to cheecks (? The one on the right side of the road not the left?) no girl caught my eye right off. But an okay looking dark skinned girl came up and asked if I knew about the "handshake" I said no even though I did. She didn't stop, right there at the back table and a Jackson later I had to go clean up. It didn't expect ti right there, but I had a baggy t-shirt and she said I was cute, I'm sure she says that to everyone. Overall I'm satisfied. Is this normal?Since I have been involved with strip clubs for the last 20 years you always leave thinking your special.

Beebop Joe
09-15-10, 20:47
Went by Dollie's last week about 1pm in the afternoon. As usual, there were only a few dancers and breaks between sets. Talked with Gemini and agreed to $40 for BJ. Went behind the beads, and she encouraged me to play with her pussy and put a finger in, she seemed to really get off on it. She wanted to do FS at no extra charge, but I preferred head. BBBJ was horrible - her mouth was completely dry and after about 5 minutes she said she had to get up to the stage, so I said enough is enough and called it quits.

Befun
09-15-10, 21:37
Passed through Washington Park late this Wednesday afternoon. Drove past Blondies and it appears that business is really slow here now. Only 2 cars in the lot while there were about 10 cars at Dollies.

I stopped at Cheeks as there were about 8 cars in the lot. When I walked in I discovered I was one of only two customers in the bar. And he left shortly afterward. No one dancing on stage. Looked to be about 3 dancers in the place. Visited with a brunette dancer who offered a private for $25 ($5 goes to the house). Decent contact grind dance. Also said we could go into the VIP for $150 ($50 to the house). She was decent but not worth that kind of money.

Will stop again sometime. Would like to be here when there is some activity.

Tomg01
09-17-10, 21:37

Am I just getting paranoid in my old age?I've always felt that most of the people being shot and doing the shooting know each other. It's usually not random violence. Be careful and cautious but happy hunting.

Rosco2
09-18-10, 10:05
Dang, I've got the sweet vaginal smell of hookers and strippers all over me after last night's marathon 6-hour run of half the strip clubs on the East Side. I visited 10 different strip clubs in 6 hours in search of the hottest lady. Found 2 very hot ones at 2 different clubs, and had a hard time at the end of the night deciding on which one would explode my volcano.

It's funny that one of the 2 hottest ladies was the very first lady I ran into last night, and the other hottest lady happened to be the very last lady I met last night. What are the odds of that? In between, there were a lot of awesome runner-ups ;)

I still haven't found anyone yet in St. Louis who can excite my neurons as much as the former Club Vogue and Stephanie's Cabaret dancer Jasmine, but I'll keep lookin'.

Remember Jasmine? She later moved to some club deep in the Ozarks never to be seen again. A super hot chick like that comes around only once every year or two years. She's on par with the former PT's Brooklyn dancer Celice (Salice / Saleese) who moved to Texas about 3 years ago, and the former PT's Sports Cabaret dancer Austin who disappeared 2 years ago. Celice had the big tattoo of a black lizard running down the side of her torso. It almost looked like a snake but was a lizard. And Austin--well, it's probably not the Austin you're thinking of. There have been so many "Austins" on the East Side, right.

I forgot to put on my special stripper outfit last night. Now my favorite regular clothes have perfume and vagina smells all over them. - Rosco

Purleybaker
09-18-10, 11:32
I visited 10 different strip clubs in 6 hours in search of the hottest lady.
Very impressive.

Ou Hobby
09-21-10, 18:43
I had a good VIP room experience with Jordan. I think that was her name (day shift Mon thru Thurs). She's about 5'10", thin and attractive. She's not the most beautiful (not good with age. Probably in her 30's); however, the VIP room at Wiseguys is much better than the benches at C-Mowes. Behind the locked door is a private room. I would repeat at the discounted rate. $50 goes to the house plus whatever you work out with the girl which should be less than $100.

Harley Girl
09-22-10, 12:08
Just wanted to let my friends know that I moved to Blondies on Tuesday. The club is under new management and they have made lots of improvements. It's pretty nice inside and there's security just to be careful. I hope more of you guys will stop by to check out Blondie's and enjoy yourselves. There are lots of girls working and always someone for everybody.

Have missed many of my friends lately and hope to see more familiar faces!

Joe Gillis
09-22-10, 12:49
I had a good VIP room experience with Jordan. I think that was her name (day shift Mon thru Thurs). She's about 5'10", thin and attractive. She's not the most beautiful (not good with age. Probably in her 30's); however, the VIP room at Wiseguys is much better than the benches at C-Mowes. Behind the locked door is a private room. I would repeat at the discounted rate. $50 goes to the house plus whatever you work out with the girl which should be less than $100.

That sounds like a description of a girl I know as Morgan. I know that it's hard to hear names over the loud music, but I think that you saw Morgan. I've heard other hobbyists mention experiences with Morgan as well.

JG

Ou Hobby
09-23-10, 08:39
That sounds like a description of a girl I know as Morgan. I know that it's hard to hear names over the loud music, but I think that you saw Morgan. I've heard other hobbyists mention experiences with Morgan as well.

JG

You're right, it was Morgan. For having 3 kids, she showed no signs of damage and had a tall lean nice body.

Joe Gillis
09-23-10, 13:34
You're right, it was Morgan. For having 3 kids, she showed no signs of damage and had a tall lean nice body.

Morgan's the only girl at Wise Guys I've ever taken into the VIP room. It was a hot time. Either she was into me or she's a good actress.

JG

Nite Crush
09-23-10, 22:06
Dang, I've got the sweet vaginal smell of hookers and strippers all over me after last night's marathon 6-hour run of half the strip clubs on the East Side. I visited 10 different strip clubs in 6 hours in search of the hottest lady. Found 2 very hot ones at 2 different clubs, and had a hard time at the end of the night deciding on which one would explode my volcano.

It's funny that one of the 2 hottest ladies was the very first lady I ran into last night, and the other hottest lady happened to be the very last lady I met last night. What are the odds of that? In between, there were a lot of awesome runner-ups ;)

I still haven't found anyone yet in St. Louis who can excite my neurons as much as the former Club Vogue and Stephanie's Cabaret dancer Jasmine, but I'll keep lookin'.

Remember Jasmine? She later moved to some club deep in the Ozarks never to be seen again. A super hot chick like that comes around only once every year or two years. She's on par with the former PT's Brooklyn dancer Celice (Salice / Saleese) who moved to Texas about 3 years ago, and the former PT's Sports Cabaret dancer Austin who disappeared 2 years ago. Celice had the big tattoo of a black lizard running down the side of her torso. It almost looked like a snake but was a lizard. And Austin--well, it's probably not the Austin you're thinking of. There have been so many "Austins" on the East Side, right.

I forgot to put on my special stripper outfit last night. Now my favorite regular clothes have perfume and vagina smells all over them. - RoscoHi,

Any chance you can name those two. I just got in St. Louis and I really can use some tips!!

Larks Tongue
09-26-10, 03:04
Hit these up tonight. Stopped at C-Mowe's first. Nothing remotely good to look at. Some big tits here but they were on BBW's. Drank my beer and headed out. Hit MK's about 11ish, far better selection. 16 girls and four stages going. Taylor,Blaze and LaDonna all stand out. A few others that I didn't catch. Plenty of spinners working it. Talked to LaDonna a bit. She said that she wished that they made the private area more private. Seems she wants to have more fun,more play and more money. Take-outs a possibility here. I will look into that when the funds are more agreeable.

Country Boy #3
09-26-10, 14:10
Hollywood was busy last night. Several good ladies working. Had a lot of fun with Natasha at the stage and in the privates. Awesome little spinner, 18/5'1/100/perfect B cups with very hard nipples.

Johndough23
09-26-10, 17:01
I took a day off on Tuesday and decided to take a South Side stroll, couldn't find anything to get into so I headed back east and stopped at Dolly's

I was approached by Shy. I had always avoided her due to past posts. But she was the only decent girl available. So I decided to take a chance. $.3 to leave with a smile on face.

Went past the beads and she went to work with her hand & only hand. She allowed me to pet the kitty and that was enough. Worst part - no clean up. she covered me back up and walked out. Left me gooey.

I had to immediatly leave and clean up in the car. I am sure she will approach me again, but I def. will not accept her advances.

Tony 9
09-27-10, 13:25
Mk closes at 12am. So I drove down to HW (4am club).

9 dancers, maybe 10 customers. You will have no problem finding attention, its easy to convince the dancers to spend time with you. I have not been to HW in 3 (?) yrs, I was pleasantly surprised how friendly affectionate the gals are here, I was expecting it to be more like Hustler (lame). Most of the gals are in their young 20's, a few were 30sumthing MILFs. Wonderful privates, $25 a song but none of the gals I was with were holding me to the song limit. It was closer to three songs for my $50. YMMV of course, its all about the chemistry. On this night, HW was just as "friendly" as MK's, but NO large women, every dancer was attractive.

I always ask the gals what they enjoy, I let them know how I enjoy being pleased, and we reach an understanding, what their limits are, etc. I spent most of the time with a very wet 22 yr old. Her only gripe about customers besides the obvious assholes: men who don't use deodorant, etc. Are very unappealing and shouldn't expect ANY special treatment. (just passing on what she says)

I also asked. The "champagne" rooms are whatever each gal charges, with $100 of that going to the club. $400- 500 for an hr. Is what I'm told, what goes on behind close doors stays there.

I stayed 'till 3am.

My advice. Take your own napkin (?) or sumthing to clean up your "goo" if you're expecting a gal to get you off, at Dollies or anywhere. Condom. (most guys should know this by now?) I don't intend to critique anyone. But use common sense!

The three clubs mentioned, I had terrific fun in each with the gals I desired, all within the past month. YMMV as always.

Ou Hobby
09-28-10, 09:11
I've been to Wise Guys VIP room which is very private and locked unlike C-Mowes where you just go behind the beads. What is Blondies VIP room like? Is there anything comparable in privacy (locked door and private room) to Wiseguys? I'm just looking for options.

Johndough23
09-28-10, 10:26
My advice. Take your own napkin (?) or sumthing to clean up your "goo" if you're expecting a gal to get you off, at Dollies or anywhere. Condom. (most guys should know this by now?) I don't intend to critique anyone. But use common sense!OBV rookie mistake. I had the condom, but I didn't want to put it on for HJ and anything above that wasn't an option.

Ou Hobby
09-30-10, 08:39
I had a dream with a new one Tuesday afternoon who goes by the name of Alabama who has returned to the STL not long ago from where else...Alabama. Yet another state. She used to be a bartender for a few years, has blond hair and in good shape. She is slender with no apparent stomach damage if she has had any kids - not sure. But, for the price of $40 to the house plus whatever you negotiate with her, you go behind the locked door in the VIP section with lots of room and positions with her available. I would repeat. They always start at $ but if it's slow as it has been, you can talk them down. Anyway, she was fun!

Missery
09-30-10, 13:39
I had a dream with a new one Tuesday afternoon who goes by the name of Alabama who has returned to the STL not long ago from where else...Alabama. Yet another state. She used to be a bartender for a few years, has blond hair and in good shape. She is slender with no apparent stomach damage if she has had any kids - not sure. But, for the price of $40 to the house plus whatever you negotiate with her, you go behind the locked door in the VIP section with lots of room and positions with her available. I would repeat. They always start at $ but if it's slow as it has been, you can talk them down. Anyway, she was fun!

This Alabama?
http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-fun-katie-29/3738478

Ou Hobby
09-30-10, 14:25
This Alabama?
http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-fun-katie-29/3738478

Yes. I believe so.