PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Mutger
08-13-08, 17:29
About a month ago a snuck out of work early and hit Wise Guys before I went home, hoping to see the lovely Raven. It was pretty dead, maybe only three customers in the place. A beautiful brunette was on stage, but had no customers. I grabbed a seat and relaxed waiting to see what kind of talent was on hand, and if Raven was in the house. Things seemed pretty quite and after the brunette got off stage she came over and asked to sit, of course I obliged.

Her name was Bambi, and yes I used a sorry Thumper joke after learning her name. We chatted for about an hour and there was no sign of Raven. Bambi, who is about 5-6 with a nice tight body asked if I wanted a dance as she was getting ready to leave. We had a pretty good conversation and I felt somewhat obligated, plus I did think she was pretty hot. This was the first private dance I've had there and was pretty pleased with the freedom. Bambi was very handsy and she let mine wander at will. She has relatively small breast, but some of the greatest nipples I've had. They were about a half to three quarter inch long.

As the dance ended, she asked if I wanted more, or we could go into the private room for 2. I was about as worked up as I could get and off we went. I tried to negotiate but she was firm, but did give me. 2 credit from the dance. We get in the room and she gets right to bus. Undress' and out perks those hot nips. She pulls down my pants and starts working on it and rubbing it all over her nipples. I am losing my mind at this point, and before we can even cover up the soldier of it goes. WOW, I thought I was in high school again. We settled up and I embarrrasingly walked out. However, she was so hot I couldn't help it and will still muster up the courage to see her again.

Gonzo7
08-13-08, 23:17
I thought that I knew every old club (Red Garter, Main Street, Cheeks, Fannies, French Quarter, to name a few), but I do not recall The Mile High Club. Were was it? I recall that the old C-moes had an upstairs as did Mainstreet, but now you got me thinking, and I do not recall the Mile High. Darn I am getting old.Somebody is showing their age. I remember all those clubs too. Many asses on sat on this old man's lap over the years.

Dickisslick
08-14-08, 11:09
I was at Dollie's on Monday at about 3 pm. When I arrived there were approx 6 men and 8 ladies. Within a few minutes though 4 of the men took off together and it was me and this other guy facing a money hungry team of ladies. I had barely sat down at a rear table when one of them walked up and grabbed my soldier and asked if she could give me a table dance. She reached up my shorts several times and grabbed me bare several times and grinded her little panties away. Do I want a private? No, I just got here. Cost 3 bucks. Went through a procession of girls, must of them 7+ on a scale of 10. I am horrible with names so I don't normally even ask or if told it pay no attention. After I had been there for close to an hour, it was getting harder to fight them off on private dances using the excuse, I just got there. I had donation cash, but I just don't do privates at a club. They are overpriced, too short and beads as a door just don't give me that sense of security. I normally flash my wedding ring though and say "no, I am married...and won't do that to my wife." Although they stop pushing for the private seems to get them hot as can be. They all start melting into my arms. They seem to be thinking omg, this is one guy who won't cheat on his woman like all those losers I have been with in my life. Naw, not really. I'm just going to let you play with me and grind my crotch so hard we could start a fire with a little kindling for 3 minutes for $3, versus .20

KC Questor
08-14-08, 14:47
I thought that I knew every old club (Red Garter, Main Street, Cheeks, Fannies, French Quarter, to name a few), but I do not recall The Mile High Club. Were was it? I recall that the old C-moes had an upstairs as did Mainstreet, but now you got me thinking, and I do not recall the Mile High. Darn I am getting old. Maybe I am the one whose age is showing, but I remember the Mile High clear as day and I can't have lost it that much. It was across the street from where Kitty's stands, a white building that is now a drug rehab center or something. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I only ever came up to visit a couple of times a year and may be mixing it in with Tulsa, Little Rock, Omaha, and other cities in my region back then.

Just one point: City Nights isn't the only strip club in the area with 2 floors. PT's in Brooklyn has a very classy second story that includes private dance booths, a hot tub, and even a large, round bed. All that and more is on the second floor of PT's Brooklyn.

I'm surprised you didn't mention 18-year-old Valerie at City Nights / Miss Kitty's. Wasn't she there at either place when you visited? I forgot about PT's. Funny because I even commented to Ariel that City nights would have hot tubs upstairs just like PT's.- to which she replied that theirs would not be as expensive and would probably have a bit more action. I guess I forgot about PT's because their upstairs is more of a balcony, with the area above the bar as open.

I never saw Valerie, and would have noted her if I had.

Wednesday I popped back in to City Nights to see if Journey or Crystal was there, since they usually work there together on that day. No one I recognized was there except Kaleah.- seven months pregnant and not showing past 4. She is a skinny thing and you wouldn't know to look at her that she is due in October. I hope it turns out OK.

Got to Miss Kitty's around 5:00. It was super slow, but most every girl in the place was latched on to a regular.

Peaches - Tall thin black girl, very fun to talk to.
Ashley - She's been mentioned a lot. Short and thin with HUGE fake boobs. Guys flock to her, but get discouraged when they realize that she won't let them touch. What a waste. I don't bother with her anymore.
Angelina - Adorable! I can't tell how old she is -- sometimes she'll look 16, and other times she'll have a maturity about her. She has a resemblance to Sara Gilbert (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004960/), but that might just be my impression. Got a few stage dances from her, and she charmed me so much I took her to the back room for a set. Very sweet girl.
Shelby - Been around forever. Considering her age, she is in amazing shape, with big bolt ons (not as big as Ashley's though). She has a lot of regulars, but is too "professional" for me (and too skinny).
Alyssa - Short, blonde, curvy, with big boobs. How could I not love her (even if her boobs are fake)? She's sexy, although a lot of her moves are clearly well practiced. She uses lines and has a plan for how to get your money. But as long as you play along it is a fun time. I love her confidence.
Holly - I've reported on Holly many times. She knows by now to stay away from me.
Catarina - Was partnered on-stage with Holly, so I never got a chance to sit with her but she looks pretty. Medium tall brunette with an Eastern European accent and Eurasian features. Hope she is there again today. I'd love to see what she is like.

Stayed at MK until shift change then went over to Wise Guys. Got a bucket of beers from the bartender T.C. (formerly Babe of Miss Kitty's and elsewhere) -- $12 for 4 bottles, best deal around. It was actually moderately busy, but I didn't do any privates or even note any of the girls I went to the stage for. Harley was there, but was busy with customers non-stop. She looks better than she did at C-Mowes. As the day shift girls left and the night shift came on, the place emptied of customers. It was amazing. By 8:00 there were maybe four guys in the place, and 10 or so girls. I sat at the bar most of the evening with Faith and some of her friends and we all talked about who we knew and who we didn't like. I had fun.

Faith told me she had passed out at the club after I left on Monday and one of the girls there had stolen all of her cash. Not sure that I believe her -- maybe she wanted me to take pity and give her money, I don't know. But she claimed she was going to cut down on her drinking from now on and not pass out anymore. In the hour and a half that I sat with her, she had six Crown Royals. Even the bartender cut her off, and that was with almost six hours left to go on her shift. Somehow I don't think that her abstinence program is going to work.

Big KC
08-14-08, 17:32
Somebody is showing their age. I remember all those clubs too. Many asses on sat on this old man's lap over the years.It could not have been that long ago, I am still paying on the credit card bills. Oh, it really does take 40 years to pay them off, making min payments:).

Big KC
08-14-08, 17:38
Maybe I am the one whose age is showing, but I remember the Mile High clear as day and I can't have lost it that much. It was across the street from where Kitty's stands, a white building that is now a drug rehab center or something. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I only ever came up to visit a couple of times a year and may be mixing it in with Tulsa, Little Rock, Omaha, and other cities in my region back then.
Are you thinking of Mainstreet. You use to have to walk up strairs to go to the main floor. Humpry use to work there before Ms. Kitty's. At the end of the night all of the girl would get on stage and dance to Bob Seager's song Mainstreet. I hate to say how many times I was there for that. I miss my youth.

Rugger15
08-14-08, 22:05
Mutger's report on bambie is spot on. Love Haley (twice.) but you need luck and patience to get time with her. Her loyal regs take up her time. She has acult following. My apporach with her is to wait till she hits the stage then sprint to the seat at stage to beat her regs, give her a big tip and tell her I'm interested. Haley is so lovely. One of the all time best.

Bambi- slim, long dark haired beauty- perky nips, samll breasts, partial shaved, in her 40s is also awesome on a Haley level. Each time she has sat with me, played with my little guy, and been totlay hot. Pvt are. 2 each time I v gone 20-30 mins without interruption or her rushing me. Everything but greek is on menu if she likes you. On both sessions, cbj, and every position I could think of. Best is standing her up against the window, looking out on the patrons and dancers and banging away knwoing they can't see in. The door also locks. Vip is not cheap and with wrong gal can be a waste of bucks and a shit experience.

Gonzo7
08-14-08, 23:41
Are you thinking of Mainstreet. You use to have to walk up strairs to go to the main floor. Humpry use to work there before Ms. Kitty's. At the end of the night all of the girl would get on stage and dance to Bob Seager's song Mainstreet. I hate to say how many times I was there for that. I miss my youth.Before that it was the original c mowes. I remember as a teenager people would say it was a private club and things went on up there. As you came in you could go upstairs or to the right of the door was package liquor store. They would sell to anyone. Finally did get upstairs and it was wild for a teenager.

KC Questor
08-15-08, 00:28
I'm probably misremembering the name. Main Street sounds right, I guess.

Mutger
08-15-08, 09:13
Mutger's report on bambie is spot on. Love Haley (twice.) but you need luck and patience to get time with her. Her loyal regs take up her time. She has acult following. My apporach with her is to wait till she hits the stage then sprint to the seat at stage to beat her regs, give her a big tip and tell her I'm interested. Haley is so lovely. One of the all time best.

Bambi- slim, long dark haired beauty- perky nips, samll breasts, partial shaved, in her 40s is also awesome on a Haley level. Each time she has sat with me, played with my little guy, and been totlay hot. Pvt are. 2 each time I v gone 20-30 mins without interruption or her rushing me. Everything but greek is on menu if she likes you. On both sessions, cbj, and every position I could think of. Best is standing her up against the window, looking out on the patrons and dancers and banging away knwoing they can't see in. The door also locks. Vip is not cheap and with wrong gal can be a waste of bucks and a shit experience.According to Bambi, she is only in her early 30's. She told me her whole story, which totally worked. I felt kind of bad for wasting her time and that's what prompted me to get the private. Although now I'm glad I did. I can't wait to get a chance to go back and sample the rest of the menu. I'm not real familiar with all the girls there, but this is the first I've seen of Haley. I have seen guys post about a Harley. Misspell?

Top Jimmy
08-15-08, 16:56
Anyone here know the stage name of the thin, long dark haired, part Asian girl that works nights at WG? Such a sweet girl.

Thanks

Missery
08-15-08, 16:56
I find Bambi quite attractive. I would agree on the early 30's age. She use to dance at Dollie's and seems to have added to the menu. I know the standard private was friendly.

KC Questor
08-16-08, 20:14
Anyone here know the stage name of the thin, long dark haired, part Asian girl that works nights at WG? Such a sweet girl.
I think you are talking about Charlie.

Top Jimmy
08-17-08, 10:02
Yes, Charlie.

Thanks.

Name just was not coming to me.

KC Questor
08-18-08, 01:21
I went out again on Thursday and Friday, but I don't have extensive notes, so will just mention the highlights.

Thursday I started the day at Miss Kitty's. I was meeting a friend there after he got off work (Hi, Ragtop!) but I got there a couple hours early... to make sure we had a seat (yeah, sure). Journey was there, and we caught up on old times. She's lost a lot of weight and is looking better than ever, but she's still curvy and her boobs are big and beautiful.

Journey introduced me to Catarina, who I saw on Wednesday (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=687794&postcount=1006) but didn't get to chat with. I mentioned her international looks and I was pretty close. She is half Turkish, half Russian and as sexy as can be. She looks a little like Shakira (http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/11598/2005498106530678455_rs.jpg) with dark hair. I sat and chatted with Journey and Catarina for much of the afternoon waiting for my buddy to arrive.

Angelina was there, but was in a bad mood or something. Too bad, because she is really adorable. Maybe she was mad that I was sitting with Journey and not her, since we had had a nice time together the day before. I dunno. Shelby, Holly, and Ashley were there as well, but I didn't deal with them at all. Also there were Lexi and Dynasty and one or two others I can't remember.

My buddy arrived around 5:45 and we stayed there for a bit as he met some of my friends. I did get one private with both Journey and Catarina together -- I've never been a fan of doubles but both girls were awesome and I couldn't decide which one so I went with both. It was good, but expensive -- twice the cost for the same amount of time and those booths are so small it's not like you can really do much with two girls. Anyway, it was a nice introduction to Catarina. I'll be seeing more of her!

At shift change (7:00) we left and went up to Wise Guys. The beer is cheap and it is usually a decent bar to sit and chat in. Thursday they had the music cranked up double loud so it wasn't that great. But we still had a good time. Faith was there, as was Chelsea, and they sat with us for a while. I haven't mentioned Chelsea before, but she is an amazing little firecracker. She's an Italian girl from south Texas with a Jersey attitude. She acts kind of ghetto, but you can tell she has a head on her shoulders -- she's quick-witted and funny but doesn't take any shit. Guys who like strong women will fall in love. I think she is gorgeous, even though she is too skinny for me. She is short with a pixie face and short hair. Small boobs with nipple piercings.

Harley was just finishing up her shift, although she mentioned she would stick around if there was a reason. I said maybe next time. Also at Wise Guys on Thursday was Chastity. Cute redhead and just my type. I actually saw her on Monday and wanted to get a dance from her but told her I didn't have time. That was moments before Faith offered to give me a quick one for $20, which I accepted. As I was leaving, Chastity glared at me. Oops. So when I saw she was there on Thursday I apologized and explained the situation. I got a nice dance from her. She is a "good girl", and her dance was sensual but nothing extra was offered. Maybe in the VIP?

Ended the night at 11:00 and just for giggles decided to drive the Exchange stroll. No one out at all, so headed across the river to Broadway. It was mostly deserted, although there were a few girls out walking. I wasn't in a mood, so just went back to the hotel.

Friday I had a date for later so I went out to MK early and basically hung out all day with Catarina and Journey. I wasn't there to spend a lot of money, and so they left me alone a lot to solicit dances from other customers. I am not a jealous regular -- I know that these girls need to make money. I have heard so many girls complain about their regulars who get all jealous when "their" girl dances for another guy. That is so not me. Besides, it lets me visit with other girls too. They were mostly girls I had seen all week, but some only work Fridays and Saturday. Like Vicki, who has been at Kitty's for years and usually just sits at the bar with her regulars. In all the time I've been going there I've only had 1-2 dances from her, but for some reason her regulars weren't there and I got some time with her. Classy lady, and totally sexy, although being tall and thin she isn't really my type.

I left around 6:00 to get ready for my date, but she called to change it to Saturday, so I was facing a free Friday night. Went to dinner and headed over to Dollie's around 8:00. It was as dismal as I remember it and there was only one girl there that was even close to passable -- Ivy is a chunky blonde with big tits. She said there were 12 girls working, but I only ever saw 6 or 8. Other than Ivy there was one other white girl (tall, thin, "flower child" Rainbow). All the other dancers were skinny black girls.

Pretty much anything is on the table at Dollies, and Ivy was no-nonsense about what goes on behind the beaded curtains. I got a satisfactory private dance from her and headed out into the night.

It was a good week. I didn't stop in at C-Mowes or Blondies at all -- although I heard that Babydoll was still at Blondies and 5 months pregnant.

FYI, I went through Priceline for a hotel on the nights when I was staying on the east side. A two-star $35 bid got me a room at the Four Points Sheraton (http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1168) in Fairview Heights on Sunday. I thought that was a lucky break, until the same amount got me rooms at the same place on Friday and Saturday. At the Web site, those rooms go for $95, and the property is awesome. Great deal, and a lot nicer than the Extended Stay Suites that I usually get.

Flstn96
08-19-08, 14:08
So today where Harley is advertising on another site at 300 for incall and 350 for outcall. Thats a little steep. Thank I'll keep seeing her at the clubs.

Cronic 420
08-20-08, 17:24
I think these strip clubs in this area are the wildest in the country. The type of stuff that goes on is unbelievable. I frequent Crystal Palace for years when I come, its awsome everytime I come. A few yrs back I banged a young girl in the lap dance area with no cover, and finished inside her all for.8!

Zy Zzyzx
08-22-08, 22:21
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents as a frecent irst timer to the Washington Park clubs. Nothing you old pros don't already know but this report might be helpful to the virgin visitor.

Based on what I've heard elsewhere, I was a bit apprehensive about the neighborhood and car security but after taking a drive down Kings Highway from I-55\I-70 to I-64 earlier during the day to check out the scene beforehand (always a good strategy), I could see that it was simply a very modest, semi-rural neighborhood that appeared about as threatening as Ward & June Cleaver's street, assuming, of course, that Eddie Haskel's house was actually an abandoned warehouse as seems to be the case with a lot of buildings in the area, especially between Forest Blvd. And I-55. If you been to as many clubs as I have in as many cities where things are in near anarchy mode, you'll find this stretch to be a welcome change.common sense is nevertheless required and you probably don't want to have your car break down in some of the creepily deserted areas near I-55 or hit a kid on a bike in the tiny residential area down towards I-64. I also wondered about how much of a law enforcement presence is there to ticket patrons for exceeding the 30 MPH speed limit. This would be easy money if the town council wanted a little income stream.

My first stop later that night around 10: 45 was at C-Mowes and my first impression was not very favorable. It wasn't that the club itself is anything bad or dangerous; quite the contrary, everyone was very friendly and the atmosphere was relaxed. Parking is in a fenced lot that looks like a tow truck company used to be there but there was no security so leave the I-Phones back at the hotel room. Beers were about $5, I think, a shot of tequila was about $7, and the bar maid (can I say that in 2008? ) was of the no-nonsense but efficient raspy voiced "whaddayaneed hun? " variety. Cover to the friendly bouncer was a buck. Crowd (maybe ten customers and five dancers? ) was mellow and mixed in demographics. The insides looked like an old VFW club that had seen better days but again, I've been in far worse joints. Not a bad place for a cool one if you, like me, are tired of these hyper-upscale "gentlemen's clubs" where everything is too perfect. One design flaw is that if you sit at the bar you can't see the stage but as described below, this might not be a bad thing.

The problem was that when I walked in, I was absolutely stunned to see a white woman of indeterminable age climb onto the stage and stagger back and forth in what appeared to be a grandmother's flannel nightgown. She won my Olympic gold metal for the oldest (at least appearing), least desirable "stripper" I've ever seen anywhere. She'd clearly been rode hard for a number of years and the Good Lord answered my prayers to make sure she kept the nightgown on while I was trying to drink. When she got off the stage, she collected tips from the folks sitting around the bar and when I gave her a buck, she favored me by pulling down her nightgown for a shot at her breasts. I'm still trying to get the image out of my mind. I should note that this lady was friendly and that the other regulars at the bar didn't seem to think it was odd for her to be up there shaking her social security-collecting tush on stage. Maybe I'm just an insensitive jerk.

The other dancer wasn't much better. She was skinny black woman, not much younger than Grandma, and seemed to be in a haze all evening long. About a 2 in the face and a 3 in the body and that's me being charitable. She was ignored by the regulars and I felt sorry for her and bought her a beer as she clearly didn't have any money nor did she have the tools to acquire anything from the crowd.

I was approached by one not bad looking dancer done up in pink who seemed to be ready to have a good time but I was hoping for a little legitimate entertainment before the illegitimate version and I demurred for the moment. She busied herself with people sitting around the bar. At that point, a thick blond who had to be deep into her 40s got up on the stage and began to bump and grind. This might have been good during the early Reagan Administration but she was just a bit much and reminded me of a suburban housewife who had had 18 too many drinks and then decided to strip at the office Christmas party. A guy I was sitting next to told me that she had been there "before the fire" though I could more readily believe that she had been there "before the Invasion of Granada". Yikes.

I thought about heading back down towards the I-64 intersection where I had seen a number of glitzy and packed clubs on my way in. But I wasn't in the mood for running around so I drove about 50 yards to the north and went to Wise Guys. This was a much cleaner and far more upscale club, clearly one that wanted to be a place where bachelor parties and businessmen outings could go without a second thought. No outside security when I pulled up to the front door but it looked like some sort of college kid who was assigned to watch the cars was just going off duty. Maybe. There wasn't a cover, the place had maybe five dancers sitting at the bar for me and four other guys. There wasn't much of any dancing going on (only two sessions while I was there) but it was a mellow place to drink. Ironically, beer and tequila prices were less than the far more humble C-Mowes.

Wise Guys seemed more intimate than C-Mowes (it's much smaller and carpeted) and the girls there were in their 20s and most were decent. I wound up sitting with a fairly heavyset woman who seemed earnest and friendly and I enjoyed our conversation. What I didn't enjoy was the way she mindlessly rubbed herself while we were talking, either because she thought it was sexy or because she had some sort of skin problem. Dunno. I was going to suggest a healthy dose of Quell and Avon Skin-so-Soft but decided to order another tequila for myself. Nice healthy pour by the way and I tipped the bartender accordingly. I declined her offer to go into the back because I was in Washington Park to hook up with someone who pushed my hot button and this one reminded me of the receptionist at my work. Not exactly fantasy material. I didn't talk to anyone else there because of the usual problem when you get immediately pounced on by someone you aren't interested in and then the other women ignore you out of professional courtesy. If I had a group of buddies looking to have a good time, I'd head straight to Wise Guys. As it was, I was by myself without any sort of parental supervision and so decided to return to C-Mowes to see if things had changed. By now it was around midnight.

C-Mowes felt like a comfortable shoe, albeit one that was worn pretty good, and it was nice to walk in like a "regular" and order a beer. There were a few more customers and dancers by this time and one instantly caught my eye. She was a thin (in a good way) pretty black woman who was clearly the best looking one in the house. I could easily describe her with police lineup-like accuracy but I suspect that the folks on this board who frequent C-Mowes already know who I am speaking about and the LEO lurkers don't need the info. We spent the rest of the evening chatting and drinking before deciding to go into one of the two "booths" hidden off the end of the building by the stage. There was no curtain or partition to be found here so everything was in the open if one came into the room where the booths were located. This didn't seem to make any difference to anyone and being a good guest, it didn't make any difference to me either. I should admit that by this time I was getting antsy and was somewhat concerned that my visit to the fabled fleshpots of Washington Park would have unsatisfactory results or that I'd have to head to the other nearby clubs, spend more money without any guarantees, and risk more exposure to the police cruisers. All this is to explain why I agreed to pay the $20 house "visit to the back room" fee and for another $80, get what I came for. So to speak. It turned out to be quite fun despite the risk of exposure (which I had totally forgotten about as we were going to town) and the experience suggested that I'll have to figure out another reason to visit downstate Illinois in the future.

Thanks for all the guidance I've received from your reports. I came armed to the area with full knowledge of what I was getting into. So to speak. By the way, I found that my hotel in Collinsville on I-74 was a perfect spot, just minutes away from Kings Highway and remarkably close to a White Castle where I celebrated the evening's adventure with a bag of cholesterol-laden junk food. Good times.

Zy

KC Questor
08-23-08, 01:53
The insides looked like an old VFW club that had seen better days but again, I've been in far worse joints. One design flaw is that if you sit at the bar you can't see the stage but as described below, this might not be a bad thing.And yet, the place was designed and built less than two years ago specifically for C-Mowes. Crazy, huh?

Great report. You didn't mention the day, but it sounds like a typical weeknight at C-Mowes and Wise Guys. Next time, check out the day shift. All the clubs in the area have a very different feel in the hours before 7 pm.

Horn Dog Too
08-26-08, 16:29
I'm going to book mark Zy's report as an outstanding example of how a newbie should present themselves to the board, rather than a first, second and even third post coming in and asking for info that is there if they just did a search. Great report and a hearty welcome to the board.

Rugger15
08-26-08, 19:02
After a 1 year break I swung by last week. In the afternoon. Me and 1 guy with about 9 girls ranging from 2-7 in scale. All willing to grind for a couple of bucks. Seems most can be had. BJ and HJ was offered by almost all the dancers. Prices varied and fell quick. So hold your ground and let them bid themselves down. 1 gal offered BJ for 100 and withour me saying a word counter offered herself to 50 then 40 in about 30 seconds.

Cronic 420
08-27-08, 04:31
A girl named Destini will allow you to pay extra if you don't want to wear a jimmy hat. 120 for fs and finished in her again!

Missery
08-27-08, 15:43
A girl named Destini will allow you to pay extra if you don't want to wear a jimmy hat. 120 for fs and finished in her again!
Which club is she at? I want to make sure and avoid her.

Dickisslick
08-27-08, 16:04

Are you on crack to even consider this? If she doesn't care enough to be protecting herself, I can guarantee you she cares even less about your well being. I wouldn't even consider not wearing a condom with a woman I am on my first real date with! This is a stripper you are referring to, not a business professional. Pretty sure that HMO coverage is not offered by her place of business. If she says she's clean, believe her even less. I'm sure you checked her out visually at the stage though and confirmed that she had no std's. When the stage light changes to red or to a stobe is the best time to do so lol.

Big0008
08-27-08, 18:03
Are you on crack to even consider this? If she doesn't care enough to be protecting herself, I can guarantee you she cares even less about your well being. I wouldn't even consider not wearing a condom with a woman I am on my first real date with! This is a stripper you are referring to, not a business professional. Pretty sure that HMO coverage is not offered by her place of business. If she says she's clean, believe her even less. I'm sure you checked her out visually at the stage though and confirmed that she had no std's. When the stage light changes to red or to a stobe is the best time to do so lol.His handle kinda says it all doesn't it?

Very Dvs
08-27-08, 21:35
I was recently at Blondies. There were only two girls working and the place was dead. There was one cute spinner and a chunky woman I was not attracted to at all. Of course the spinner was talking to a guy and the chunky one stalked me. I couldn't get rid of her, so I left after a beer.

Something like this always happens to me at Blondies.

Country Boy #3
08-28-08, 23:38
I was recently at Blondies. There were only two girls working and the place was dead. There was one cute spinner and a chunky woman I was not attracted to at all. Of course the spinner was talking to a guy and the chunky one stalked me. I couldn't get rid of her, so I left after a beer.

Something like this always happens to me at Blondies.

That sounds like pretty much every trip I've had to Blondies. I like the set up. I just wish the could get more girls. I was in there last weekend, and was pretty impressed by the black bartender. She's real cute, but I doubt you could get her in the back.

Big0008
08-29-08, 09:09
Decided to visit the east side establishments Thursday and saw some goofy stuff.

Started at the PT's in Centerville, been a long time since I was in that area. When did the roundabout go in? The club had been remodeled and the couples area is much larger and nicer. Only dancer there worth the time was Beth, a real mini-spinner, wore thick glasses and has a set of nice set of modest bolt ons, not huge but just right for her size. The rest were all flat chested cosmo stick women

I noticed that the VIP had a new sign up and the grounds crew was working hard to clean up around the building. Did not stop, but it is either open or going to be shortly.

Next stop was the Holloywood. Nice place to visit. I wonder how the Cardinals like having their games re-broadcast on a screen next to the pronos. Business was so-so, but no one was offering extras, like it was affordable there.

Moved on to try Dollies. Wow, there was a real range there. Never seen so many "larger" dancers in one place before. There were a couple of pretty nice ones too. One of them I would have run away with and robbed banks with her, if she had asked. She was pushing hard for a private, but the price quoted was way out of line given what I have seen for some other reports here. $200 was the quote, maybe a case of UOMPM. It was tough but I took a pass.

Wiseguys was next. Music was very loud. Dancers were interesting. After about five songs, I was approached by a stick woman wko sat down and started rubbing Mr. Happy. He was excited about the attention but the woman had the worst case of "penis/garlic breath" you can imagine. I excused myself and went to the restroom, OMG, I was trying not to expell my diet coke. When I went back out, there was a nice blonde dancer on stage. She had been waving around a 10" rubber dong earlier. She had a blanket and a couple of small towels spread out on the stage. On the towels were four "toys" including the 10 incher, and other various sizes. She had once about twice the size of a lipstick and was, enjoying it. She worked up to the larger sizes, it was amazing how she could pull it out about 2/3 of the way and then draw it back in. I have never seen this at a SC before, in my 30+ years of visits. At one point that little voice inside me, you know Mr. Paranoid, was getting real nervous that Mr. Blue might show up to stop the show. Can't imagine that can pass the community standards. There was another dancer there, tall, slim and had a huge set of bolt ons. Long black curly hair and wore long silky gowns. She was very mechanical, did not like you to to touch the goods. Also noticed she had nipple rings and was pretty well on her way to being drunk. I was there nearly an hour and a half, and got no offers for extras. No Harley.

Final stop was Miss Kitty's. Most of the dancers were paired up at tables. Ashley did come and sit with me for a while. Followed her to the stage. Maybe it was just me, but I think she had a new boob job. They were a little larger and not as hard, kinda nice, a bit spongey, not rock hard. Mr. Happy would like go get in between there. We discussed a trip to the private area. After she left the stage her phone rang, said it was her son and excused herself. She was gone 15 minutes and came out and locked on to guy in a business suit at the bar. So much for that.

OK, I know I am in the UOMPM class, but I try to compensate. Showered, deordorant, brushed the teeth, clean clothes, breath mint, not stingy on tips at the stages. So what gives? Are the girls saving up for the weekend for the Mizzou-Illini game?

I did notice one thing at all the clubs. Most of the girls are using the same dance. They will take your hands and guide them over the nice parts, no loitering in any particular area. Did the Dancer's union and the local LE agree on a plan here? Very interesting the way it was almost every girl in each of the clubs.

Maybe the rest of you will have better luck.

KC Questor
08-29-08, 16:37
UOMPM? No idea what that means

Gonzo7
08-29-08, 16:51
After dropping off Audrey. I went to Wise Guys really dull. About 7 guys including myself and 5 dancers. Three of them were sitting all together in a group. However their was a really good looking dancer sitting one table over. She was showing her kitty to the guy that was sitting next to her. She placed his hand on the kitty and let him play and pat the kitty. Got me turned on.

After about 20 minutes I decide I would head to the Crystal Place. Always good looking girls there. Watched a girl dance very attractive, long brown hair and very friendly. Said she was Native American and just came over from Hollywood. I asked what she did wrong and she just smiled. I asked extras and she smiled and said maybe. Lend me to believe that extras could be had with a little work. About ready to leave when "Mercedes" comes up to me and places my hands on her fine looking tits. She then jumps in my lap and starts to grind away. Mr. Happy was for sure getting happy. After that she laid back her in her chair. Took over shoes and let her toes massage Mr. Happy. Throughout this all she said was her name. She then gave me a private for 20 dollars. Very good dance much better than the BJ I got earlier. She then did two more dances for another $15.00. Not a bad deal three dances for $35.00 dollars. I asked what she did wrong because she also came from Hollywood. I asked extras and she said keep it down be quiet the boss is here. She then said extras could be on the menu once she gets to know you. However no prices were quoted. Overall a great experience.

Beeoch
08-29-08, 20:35
UOMPM? No idea what that meansBased on his report I say UOMPM=Ugly Old Man who Pays Money for sex? Thats my guess anyone else have a guess.

B

Missery
08-30-08, 13:48
UOMPM? No idea what that means
My guess is
Ugly old man pays more

Country Boy #3
08-30-08, 17:46
I haven't checked out Hollywood for a long time. So I decided to check it out this afternoon. Wow. I fell in love with a couple girls. Dallas and Rachel are hot as hell. Both dark haired, very petite, small chested 19 to 20 year olds. Dallas has those nice big nipples I love. She gave a very hot private dance. A lot of rubbing on my wille. I sucked her nipples. I fit her whole breast in my mouth. She said she works days that start with S and T.

Rachel is A-Mazing. Addorable. Sweetest personality. Very easy to talk to. A lot of eye contact. Very hot private with lots of nipple sucking. She's pretty new. She's planning on moving to St. Louis from Springfield, MO. So hopefully she will be working more saturdays.

What I like about Hollywood is they don't extort more money out of you to go to the private area. All dances are a flat $25. And admission is free before 7pm.

Have fun.

Curiousinstl
08-30-08, 23:29
On average, what is charged for extras at clubs like C-Mowes and Dollys? I went to C-Mowes a couple of weeks ago and was charged 1. plus .2 for the bar. Reading through posts it seems that most guys are paying .8 plus the bar tab. What do you guys think, did I get a little overcharged?

Big0008
08-31-08, 13:28
UOMPM? No idea what that meansUgly Old Men Pay More the corrollary to YMMV

it is a simple fact of life that if you are older and less handsome than the other potential male targets in the room, that it is going to cost you more to get the attention of the women in the room. All this, of course, is moderated by the number of men and women in the room, how desparate they are at any given time and any number of other variables.

Captialism at its height

Harley Girl
09-01-08, 01:45
I'm sorry that you didn't seem to have a good time on Thurs at Wise Guys. I was off that day because I was working the weekend instead. I thought I would let you know that I'm planning on working Monday, yes Labor Day, Tues, Wed and Friday 12pm-8pm for sure but don't know about Thurs. yet. I hope that you get a chance to come back into Wise Guys this week and I will do my best to see that you enjoy yourself as much as you would like to.

[QUOTE=Big0008]Decided to visit the east side establishments Thursday and saw some goofy stuff.

Wiseguys was next. Music was very loud. Dancers were interesting. After about five songs, I was approached by a stick woman wko sat down and started rubbing Mr. Happy. He was excited about the attention but the woman had the worst case of "penis/garlic breath" you can imagine. I excused myself and went to the restroom, OMG, I was trying not to expell my diet coke. When I went back out, there was a nice blonde dancer on stage. She had been waving around a 10" rubber dong earlier. She had a blanket and a couple of small towels spread out on the stage. On the towels were four "toys" including the 10 incher, and other various sizes. She had once about twice the size of a lipstick and was, enjoying it. She worked up to the larger sizes, it was amazing how she could pull it out about 2/3 of the way and then draw it back in. I have never seen this at a SC before, in my 30+ years of visits. At one point that little voice inside me, you know Mr. Paranoid, was getting real nervous that Mr. Blue might show up to stop the show. Can't imagine that can pass the community standards. There was another dancer there, tall, slim and had a huge set of bolt ons. Long black curly hair and wore long silky gowns. She was very mechanical, did not like you to to touch the goods. Also noticed she had nipple rings and was pretty well on her way to being drunk. I was there nearly an hour and a half, and got no offers for extras. No Harley.

Bonerfide
09-01-08, 17:08
Just curious about what the house gets for the private room at Wise Guys. I have had great times in the open private area and have been thinking bout trying the private room.

Chicago Monger
09-01-08, 20:19
Well,i tried out wise guys this weekend. Dancer , long dirty blonde, bit of a pot belly. Tells me $50 for two songs. (mistique i think, can remember her name) I go for it. Then after the first song she says thats it unless i pay more. I told here that I paid for two, she said that song was long sorry.
Well, that is the last time i will go there.

Cronic 420
09-04-08, 05:22
The Crystal Palace was a great time. In the vip I had alittle more fun than my wife would like to know! Double teamed 2 girls both black, and they ate each other out I gave them. 2

Harley Girl
09-04-08, 16:12
For the VIP room, the house gets .5 for 15 minutes and goes up from there. Hope you are able to come in and enjoy a VIP with me soon!

Just curious about what the house gets for the private room at Wise Guys. I have had great times in the open private area and have been thinking bout trying the private room.

Harve1999
09-07-08, 23:59
For the VIP room, the house gets .5 for 15 minutes and goes up from there. Hope you are able to come in and enjoy a VIP with me soon!No thanx, is Maya still there?

KC Questor
09-10-08, 01:58
No thanx, is Maya still there?
Harve1999, you are a tool.

Larks Tongue
09-10-08, 14:13
I hit WG and MK last night. Is it just me or are the stages at WG not set up right for easy/enjoyable stage fun? I was watching a lady last night and she almost fell off the stage trying to get to the guy in his chair.

There were only 5 girls last night and only one really did anything for me. One of the girls commented to another while I was sitting at the bar that one of the customers wanted her to jack him off. She didn't appreciate it. I left there and hit MK. Only 6 or 7 there. I saw Kaitlyn there. She was wearing the same Cowboys cheerleaders outfit from the last time I was there. Nothing too exciting so I took off for the stroll on Broadway.

KC Questor
09-10-08, 23:46
Is it just me or are the stages at WG not set up right for easy/enjoyable stage fun? I was watching a lady last night and she almost fell off the stage trying to get to the guy in his chair.
You are so true. The chairs are really deep with high arms and the stage is so high you can't even get close to the girls. The stage dances aren't as good as at Miss Kitty's or even Dollies -- which both have those cheap simple chairs.

Harve1999
09-11-08, 11:09
Harve1999, you are a tool.You must be under the age of 28 because nobody uses the word,"TOOL" anymore. LOL

Missery
09-11-08, 11:57
I agree they are higher than the rest. I guess they wanted the dancers to be at eye level.

Missery
09-11-08, 19:02
Visited Hollywood this afternoon. A number of very nice looking dancers about 9 girls working. Had a couple of nice private dances with Page and went to C-Mowes to finish the job. Had a visit with Summers and a nice conversation with Cocoa.

Cronic 420
09-13-08, 00:22
Went to the c moves and had a little half black girl ride me raw!

That was a pretty C-Note!

MikedD
09-14-08, 09:15
Went to the c moves and had a little half black girl ride me raw!

That was a pretty C-Note!

You are crazy. Like I always say..have fun and stay SAFE.

Big KC
09-14-08, 18:56
You must be under the age of 28 because nobody uses the word,"TOOL" anymore. LOL

Hey KC Questor, I think that was nice of him to say that you are under the age 28. He also has 3 reports now. Maybe someday he will write something useful. LOL

Harve1999
09-15-08, 08:44
Hey KC Questor, I think that was nice of him to say that you are under the age 28. He also has 3 reports now. Maybe someday he will write something useful. LOLLike this post was.

Itscliff
09-15-08, 10:29
You must be under the age of 28 because nobody uses the word,"TOOL" anymore. LOLHey KCQ,

The chicas down south are gonna love your young ass next month. 28th or 29th b-day is it? ! You should pass that one on to Magnum too. This has GOT to be one of the funniest Harvisms I've read to date.

Big KC
09-15-08, 15:13
Like this post was.

I have written good reports, and given useful information out in the past. You have not. However, I do hope that one day you will write a useful report. It would appear that you just want to get into a battle of intellect with senior members, and I fear that you are unarmed in this battle.

KC Questor
09-15-08, 19:34
Hey KCQ,

The chicas down south are gonna love your young ass next month. 28th or 29th b-day is it? ! You should pass that one on to Magnum too. This has GOT to be one of the funniest Harvisms I've read to date.
Hey Cliff! Just 6 weeks until the big Halloween blowout. Sorry you couldn't make this trip, but you've beaten me to the punch this year so you can't be too upset. I wonder if any of the girls would believe it really was my 29th birthday. "Es verdad, mi corazon, tengo veintinueve anos. Claro!"

If they believe that, maybe I should say "No voy a venir en tu boca, amor."

Besides, who cares how old my ass is? This is the ass I am interested in! (http://www.mywildvacation.com/upload/DR-0608_1009.jpg)

Harve1999
09-15-08, 23:36
Just trying to have a little humor. Somebody please take big kc to Cmowes so he can get his ROLL on and be a little bit more hospitable and believe me nobody is trying to get into an arguement with the seniors[ GODS}.

Stlfun05
09-16-08, 06:00
Damn KC, that's one of the girls at this "all inclusive" resort you're heading too? I'm impressed.

Itscliff
09-16-08, 11:08
Hey Cliff! Just 6 weeks until the big Halloween blowout. Sorry you couldn't make this trip, but you've beaten me to the punch this year so you can't be too upset. I wonder if any of the girls would believe it really was my 29th birthday. "Es verdad, mi corazon, tengo veintinueve anos. Claro!"

If they believe that, maybe I should say "No voy a venir en tu boca, amor."

Besides, who cares how old my ass is? This is the ass I am interested in! (http://www.mywildvacation.com/upload/DR-0608_1009.jpg)LOL. Which do you mean? Anos or años?

KC Questor
09-16-08, 21:19
LOL. Which do you mean? Anos or años?
LOL, I didn't bother with special characters. Claro, años.

KC Questor
09-16-08, 21:23
Damn KC, that's one of the girls at this "all inclusive" resort you're heading too? I'm impressed.
Ya, that's Jackie. Mmmmmm, Jackie.

Muffdiver63
09-17-08, 13:50
Went to WS last night and after fending off two gals who wanted a threesome for $200 each I got to the stage, played with three pairs of titties, sucked on two of them including Champagne who let me digitally check out her pussy and then took me back for a $30 session of dining at the Y (Hair pie). Really good session; intend to repeat.

Member #4228
09-17-08, 22:56
I hit WG and MK last night. Is it just me or are the stages at WG not set up right for easy/enjoyable stage fun? I was watching a lady last night and she almost fell off the stage trying to get to the guy in his chair.

There were only 5 girls last night and only one really did anything for me. One of the girls commented to another while I was sitting at the bar that one of the customers wanted her to jack him off. She didn't appreciate it. I left there and hit MK. Only 6 or 7 there. I saw Kaitlyn there. She was wearing the same Cowboys cheerleaders outfit from the last time I was there. Nothing too exciting so I took off for the stroll on Broadway.

That is odd, because last time I checked around half the girls at any given time (at WG's)are somewhat aggressively trying to do that. Now from experience, at night only maybe 25% of the girls are actively going after your willy. The girl making the comment I am sure is well aware of this situation.

**I should add, YMMV of course** I have not been in a few months and we all know how fast things change in the WP.

Member #4228
09-17-08, 23:18

Thanks

I know others have identified this lady as charlie but I just want to give a bit of advice on her. I have not been on the site in a while, but I saw charlie not long after she started at WG's, I believe she used to work at Queen of Hearts in fenton but had to leave when the floods happened. Anyway, little head took control of big head and I did a VIP dance with her. All was cool and for $ I was going to get all I needed for the night (a finish). Well ... little Charlie started trying to put the little head into her hiding place ... that normally might be cool. Except there was no COVER. I was a bit freaked out. She said if I wanted I could finish inside of her. Now ... I am a guy and of course the thought of finishing inside of a cute asian chick is high on my list. However only after an STD test (or three). I was asked her WTF ... and she said she could not have kids anymore so it was OK. Seriously .... like that is my major worry here. She said due to her condition (something wrong with her birthing mechanics) that she was tested recently at the time. Well ... no offense, no way do I believe that story. Needless to say, I was a bit freaked out and NO I did not take her up on the offer to finish insider of her. Just thought you guys should know, incase you have had a few and get taken up on that type of offer. Never ever go for it. It is not worth it.

Cutecat
09-18-08, 01:31
All this chat about no cover is making me hard. Know any girls at the clubs who want a bun and the oven? I'd love to put one there.

Larks Tongue
09-18-08, 16:53
I hit MK at about 11. It looked decent. I'd say 10-12 girls and as many customers. Giselle(sp) was selling hard. I decided to go for .2 a song. Lots of titty checking and some grinding but not much more being offered. I passed after 1 song. Chelsea was offering relief but she was not to my liking. There are many news girls there now. The stage dances with the new girls are not worth it. I didn't have much luck so I passed on any back room action. Got to see some drama with Kaitlyn. She felt that some drunk guy ripped her off for $$$ in back room action. She is charging .5 per song. YIKES!!!!!!!!

Larks Tongue
09-18-08, 16:57
That is odd, because last time I checked around half the girls at any given time (at WG's)are somewhat aggressively trying to do that. Now from experience, at night only maybe 25% of the girls are actively going after your willy. The girl making the comment I am sure is well aware of this situation.

**I should add, YMMV of course** I have not been in a few months and we all know how fast things change in the WP.

It could have been a bad night for her or the guy didn't want to give up the money that she was asking. I just thought that it was funny to say it right out in the open like she did.

Pasquinal69
09-18-08, 20:52
I was at Dollies today and saw a friggin GODDESS!!! Her name was Charisma and she was thin with long black hair and eyes like a supermodel. She sat at my table for a song and hustled me for a private, but all I had was a wad of ones left so I had to decline. Has anyone else seen her before? How is she back in the private area?

I went to C-Mowes (my first time in since they reopened). I wasn't impressed and won't be back - not when talent like Charisma is at Dollies!

SouthernOne
09-22-08, 00:01
Hiya,

Went to WG's couple of weeks ago and had not been there since it opened or changed. Sat and ordered a scotch...ouch 12 bucks! It was early afternoon and some decent black girl starts giving me the soft hustle at the bar. I check out the stage and a nice looking gal about a 7 or 8 on the body scale is dancing. I roll up and decent give n take at the stage and we retire to a table. Not much dinero on me so I opted for a "private" lap dance. She was so-so and kept hitting me up for full service for 200! I politely declined. Her name is Stormy Nights. says she is all over the net as a female wrestler/grappler/dom. Looked but did not find her. Anyone know about her?

Later,

Southern One

Top Jimmy
09-23-08, 00:58
Hiya,

Went to WG's couple of weeks ago and had not been there since it opened or changed. Sat and ordered a scotch...ouch 12 bucks! It was early afternoon and some decent black girl starts giving me the soft hustle at the bar. I check out the stage and a nice looking gal about a 7 or 8 on the body scale is dancing. I roll up and decent give n take at the stage and we retire to a table. Not much dinero on me so I opted for a "private" lap dance. She was so-so and kept hitting me up for full service for 200! I politely declined. Her name is Stormy Nights. says she is all over the net as a female wrestler/grappler/dom. Looked but did not find her. Anyone know about her?

Later,

Southern OneTry a google of "Stormee Nights". I think you will find your girl.

Poleprech
09-23-08, 16:53
Is this her?

http://www.videogully.com/Stormee-Nights__ruciFtJNYsU.html

http://www.video4viet.com/watchvideo.html?id=JgpfGBLIpjo&title=Stormee%20Reverse%20scissors

Horn Dog Too
09-23-08, 23:50
Ok so after a great 18 holes at Stonewolf. (if you haven't played it yet. Do it. A great course) I was in the mood for some different types of holes. And since I hadn't been to MK or WG, I thought why not. Maybe I can meet some of the angels reviewed so well in these revered pages. WG, nice bar kind of a dissapointment. I was impressed with the interior after looking at the exterior as I pulled up. There were about 6 dancers, 4 chocolate 2 vanilla. One brunette named Brandi with no boobies, and I didn't catch any other names. A couple of the chocolate girls had some supreme nice racks. I got no action sitting at the bar. Only action at the stage was one girl giving an old bald guy a bunch of attention for about 10 bux. The other girls were paired up at tables with a guy and not moving around. To call it a strip club, at least at 3:00pm is a misnomer. It is more of a social club with girls in small outfits, because their isn't much stripping going on. So I finished my $2. 00 special draft and hit the door. I'm not much interested in a club that charges. 5 to use the vip room. Interestingly there was a lady sitting in front of her trailer house just west of the parking lot that looked like she might be open for "business. " Just an opinion, I didn't stop to chat, but I did smile and got one back.

Blew past CMowes because there were 3 cars in the lot.

MK also surprised me at how nice the interior is as opposed to the exterior. 4bux beer and 4bux cover. I was hit on immediately by a lovely chocolate kiss named Destiny or Dynasty or something like that. We sat at a table and she introduced me to the club all the while rubbing the muscle missile to the full launch position. We agreed to adjourn to the back room for a HJ for. 6. She said no other options were available. OK, my first time, I'll just go along. Well in the back "booths" that are terribly uncomfortable and not condusive to any other activity, she lubes me up and launches the missile. Not a bad way to end a good day. I sat at the bar to finish my beer and look around. Most of the ladies are quite attractive, but again a social club, no real stripping going on. Didn't see one naked lady. There were about 6 or 7 "dancers", Dynasty being the only chocolate morsel. I can't give you any names but there was one stunning "Faith Hill" look alike and a brunette MILF that is in my future. There were about 4 or 5 guys sitting alone looking for action, but the girls were zero'd in on their targets and IMHO stayed with them much too long discussing Philosophy, nuclear medicine, rocket surgery or what ever. I'm glad I took my early opportunity, no telling how long I'd have been sitting waiting to be hit on by someone else.

So I guess, I'll hit MK again, but for strip club action I still like PT in Centerville, and usually the Crytal Palace for their VIP room. But it was a good experiment.

SouthernOne
09-24-08, 00:34
Yep guys thats her.

Anyone have any experiences w/ her?

Stlfun05
09-24-08, 17:57
Nice report but two questions.....First "rocket surgery"??? I'd probably want to hear more about that one myself, sounds painful (just giving you trouble). Second, never experienced the VIP at CP, didn't even know they had one. I take it you would recommend? Can you share any details, or maybe PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Boredinstl.

Gonzo7
09-24-08, 22:51
Interestingly there was a lady sitting in front of her trailer house just west of the parking lot that looked like she might be open for "business. " Just an opinion, I didn't stop to chat, but I did smile and got one back. Yep she is open for business. Really nice body however when I saw her about 3 weeks ago. She had a large bandage on her stomach from having a baby. For further info. see my report in the Washington Park General Reports section. Look for the date of 8/29/08. The report sounds negative but I would do her again. I have feeling she would rather do a BBBJ than a CBJ. On the way to the motel I asked if she had a condom and she said No.

Rosco2
09-25-08, 21:02
So I guess, I'll hit MK again, but for strip club action I still like PT in Centerville, and usually the Crytal Palace for their VIP room. But it was a good experiment.

Really interesting report, HornDogToo. Thank you for writing it.

When you say you like PT's Centreville for "strip club action," do you mean you've gotten extras there like a handjob or BJ? Is that the action you mean? I tried to get some extras at PT's Centreville today (Thursday), and wasn't able to.

Has anybody gotten extras at PT's Centreville recently--say the last year? I'm beginning to think extras are non-existent there nowadays.

KC Questor
09-25-08, 23:19
It is more of a social club with girls in small outfits, because their isn't much stripping going on.

Some of the east side clubs are unique in my experience across the whole country. There really is little incentive to actually watch the dancers at Miss Kitty's, Dollies, C-Mowes. The real action is to go up to the stage and get them into your lap. In fact, when it is busy at those clubs the girls won't spend a minute actually on the stage -- their whole sets will be in customers' laps. Totally different from clubs in the rest of the country, where a guy at the stage gives a tip to the girl just for looking his way.

Teddyb699
09-25-08, 23:52
Has anybody gotten extras at PT's Centreville recently--say the last year? I'm beginning to think extras are non-existent there nowadays.

I have only gotten extras there once, and that girl was traveling thru, stopping only for a Friday & Saturday night. I do admit, I've never been there during the day shift. I bet it is lonely in the club then.

I can understand why, only the 4 stalls so some times they are stacked up waiting. Mentioning stalls, Roxy's REALLY messed their's up when they recently re-arranged them all to one side. Before, you could get a pretty private dance. Now your lucky if people don't bump into the dancer as they walk by.

Larks Tongue
09-26-08, 01:29
Some of the east side clubs are unique in my experience across the whole country. There really is little incentive to actually watch the dancers at Miss Kitty's, Dollies, C-Mowes. The real action is to go up to the stage and get them into your lap. In fact, when it is busy at those clubs the girls won't spend a minute actually on the stage -- their whole sets will be in customers' laps. Totally different from clubs in the rest of the country, where a guy at the stage gives a tip to the girl just for looking his way.

Thank goodness for that. I think that some of my best money has been spent that way. It is a good way to find out which ones are going to be good in the back as well.

Joe Wrestler
09-26-08, 10:49
Has anybody gotten extras at PT's Centreville recently--say the last year? I'm beginning to think extras are non-existent there nowadays.[/QUOTE]I was at PTs in March actually got extras twice that night. Actually morning (like 5am). I received a HJ from a very sexy chocolate delight with a huge rack, and a naked rub with her ass from a latina. Was very enjoyable. They are available but as always YMMV.

Horn Dog Too
09-26-08, 14:52
Really interesting report, HornDogToo. Thank you for writing it.

When you say you like PT's Centreville for "strip club action," do you mean you've gotten extras there like a handjob or BJ? Is that the action you mean? I tried to get some extras at PT's Centreville today (Thursday), and wasn't able to.

Has anybody gotten extras at PT's Centreville recently--say the last year? I'm beginning to think extras are non-existent there nowadays.Nope, I've never had any extras at PT's, their booths are too small, just like in MK's for any real extra fun. I like to go to PT's for the stage action, then across the street for contact fun. Crystal palace is a different story, the beds are really nice and extras can be had depending on the dancer and your desires. I don't think they have a real "private" room.

KC Questor
09-26-08, 15:15

PT's is definitely hit or miss. Most girls won't, but there are always one or two who will. Holly, of course, used to be the go to girl there for up to full service, but she moved back to Miss Kitty's probably a year ago. Now I couldn't tell you who the most available girl at PTs would be.

Member #4228
09-26-08, 15:37
Has anybody gotten extras at PT's Centreville recently--say the last year? I'm beginning to think extras are non-existent there nowadays.I was at PTs in March actually got extras twice that night. Actually morning (like 5am). I received a HJ from a very sexy chocolate delight with a huge rack, and a naked rub with her ass from a latina. Was very enjoyable. They are available but as always YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I had a dream about being the first customer of some fresh thing recently at PTs centerville, well it was two months ago. I believe she now advertises online occaisionally as bree.

Ilside
09-26-08, 17:07
Rosco, I may have been at PT's at the same time as you yesterday. I was there around 4. 5 after leaving the game early. Not much happening, so I headed out. I made quite a few rounds yesterday. Checked out the stroll in ESL. Never done the SW thing but like to window shop and see what you guys are all talking about.

I hit Crystal Palace and listened to one of the dancers absolutely come apart about some relationship issues. She was going on and on about how she was a *****, and you could tell by looking at her. Loudly and to everyone in the club (the girls and 3 customers). So I left and hit PT's. Not there long, didn't look like much was going on.

I headed over to WG's for a bit. I'm a veteran of some GREAT VIP experiences there with Rayven, was wanting to have some fun with Autumn, but after talking to her a bit I just wasn't as enthused as I thought I would be.

So I headed over to MK's. Lots of stuff going on and a couple of really sexy blondes at the bar (who weren't dancers) and were doing some titty sucking. They were both older (40's) but one was beautiful, and had an incredibly sexy body. I think they were there with one of their husbands after the game.

I ended up in the back with Nikki. I've enjoyed FS twice from her there, but yesterday she was hustling for more $ after the fact. Kind of pissed me off, but it was still a bargain I guess.

Rosco2
09-27-08, 06:14
So I headed over to MK's. Lots of stuff going on...

Ilside, welcome aboard. It sounds like you had a great time on Thursday after the game :)

Member #3213
09-28-08, 23:44
I hit Crystal Palace and listened to one of the dancers absolutely come apart about some relationship issues. She was going on and on about how she was a *****, and you could tell by looking at her. Loudly and to everyone in the club (the girls and 3 customers).

Welcome to the board!
Was the dancer you're talking about above a white brunette with curls and big boons? Maybe kind of an Italian/Greek look about her?

Rosco2
09-29-08, 07:48
In December of last year, Jdmcrex wrote {Quote}

"The only clubs I am aware of that HJ is not likely would be Hollywood or Penthouse (I am still not sure about wise guys)."

In reply, Member #3213 wrote,

"You can cross Hollywood off that list. My success rate in there is about 90%. It's all in how you approach the girls."

Member #3213, interesting comment. Why don't you give everyone some tips on how you're able to get a Hand Job 90 percent of the time from ladies working inside the Hollywood strip club. I'm sure we'd all be interested in how you do it, especially since Hollywood isn't known for extras, like the other Washington Park clubs are.

Jjbjam
09-29-08, 10:32
I was at wg last month and had a good private from Daisha. She said she had only been there a couple of weeks. Now she is gone does anyone know where she went she is a very cute blonde she said she came from MK. Last Thursday was at Wg and recieved a private from Jaden she said she had only been there a couple of weeks she always was on stage with another girl. The private was good lots of contact not as much as some encorage at WG.

Mutger
09-29-08, 12:04
After dropping off Jenna, as reported in the Brooklynn forum. I headed over to Wiseguys to see what was happening. The place seemed pack with about eight girls or so. I had been with Raven and Bambi before, and was interested in seeking out some new talent. However, Raven caught me while I was ordering at the bar. Wow, that girl is just sexy as hell. After sitting with her awhile, I had decided I was going to settle with her again. She went up for her turn on stage and I went up to participate. When I get up there some girl named Autumn jumps on stage and comes over to me and sits in my lap the entire time. No more Raven.

Autumn has a really nice body, probably a 9, but her face is kind of ruff up close, maybe a 6. She hits me up for some "private fun". I kind of decide to give her a try because she seems like she would be a pretty good time, and it is dark in the vip room, which would take care of the face issue. Well, she goes back to change and comes out reeking of weed. So strong, I could barely even stand to talk with her. She's out now, and Raven is sitting with what appears to be a regular.

Bambi goes on stage and I head up to try and lock her down. Bingo. When she gets off stage we head on back to the Vip. If you recall from my previous post with Bambi, she got me so worked up I couldn't "fully enjoy" her services. We settle on 2. For fs. She starts with a nice uncovered BJ. Lots of tongue on the the head. Perfect. Wraps it up and she climbs on. Bambi is a tiny little burnette and as she grinded on it I worked those long nipples. After about a good 10 minutes of this we turn her over and finish off from behind.

I did see a blond who was kind of tall with curly hair, not Harley. Never caught her name. Does anyone know who this may be or have a report on her?

Ilside
09-29-08, 14:38
3213 that would be her.

I've never accessed extras at Hollywood, but dear God I wish I could! I like to stop by there and enjoy the scenery before heading to the other clubs for the finish!

Dayshift Carmen is INCREDIBLE! My absolute ideal as far as a sexy woman goes!

And thanks for the welcome's guys!

Member #3213
09-29-08, 14:41
In reply, Member #3213 wrote,

"You can cross Hollywood off that list. My success rate in there is about 90%. It's all in how you approach the girls."

Member #3213, interesting comment. Why don't you give everyone some tips on how you're able to get a Hand Job 90 percent of the time from ladies working inside the Hollywood strip club. I'm sure we'd all be interested in how you do it, especially since Hollywood isn't known for extras, like the other Washington Park clubs are.

I don't believe there is any definitive "method" to obtaining extras. Personality, attraction, and of course, money all play a part in the equation. As I haven't been in Hollywood since last February, 90% may not even be accurate anymore. As it was, up until February, the right person, with the right amount of $$, and the right attitude/personality, could obtain SOME sort of extras, even if only a HJ or DATY.

James8974
09-29-08, 14:54
Made the trip to WG yesterday at half time of another rams thrashing with a couple friends. Was the place to be. I think the key is getting there close to shift change. Seems to be more options for the ladies that are leaving for the day.

Bonerfide
09-29-08, 18:09
I used to go to Hollywoods fairly frequently and never got more than a handshake or face rubbing through the pants. I only got extras once over a year ago by a Filipino girl who pulled it out my pants started licking it like a lollipop then rubbed her bare ass on it until I blew all over her ass. I didn't ask for it and the next time I saw her her she seemed to have forgotten and wouldn't do anything extra that I asked for. She did offer me takeout for 300. I felt sorry for the next guy at the stage that I saw her rubbing her ass into his face.

Rosco2
09-29-08, 20:20
I did see a blond who was kind of tall with curly hair, not Harley. Never caught her name. Does anyone know who this may be or have a report on her?

Mutger, her name is Shi like "Shy." I spoke with her for a quick minute one day last week at Wise Guys. I liked her unusual color of lipstick. She said she's 31 years old. I tipped her a couple bucks just for speaking with me for a minute on the floor (I was getting ready to leave when she popped out of one of the club's rear doors). Ten seconds later, and I would have missed her.

When I handed her the cash, she lowered her top for me to place the cash between her breasts. I wasn't expecting that. I considered getting some dances with her, but wanted to explore some other clubs first before I picked a lady. I didn't see the lovely Harley or Raven during the short time I was there. - Rosco

(I decided on a lady at another club, but she said she couldn't do any extras.)

Missery
09-29-08, 20:40
Mutger, her name is Shi like "Shy." I spoke with her a bit on Thursday at Wise Guys. She said she's 31 years old. I liked her unusual color of lipstick. I tipped her a couple bucks just for talking with me on the floor.

When I handed her the cash, she lowered her top for me to place the cash between her breasts. I wasn't expecting that. I considered getting some dances with her, but wanted to explore some other clubs first before I picked a lady. I didn't see Harley or Raven while I was there. - Rosco

Shy is a very nice lady. I had some private sessions with her when she was at Dollies. When I saw Shy at the end of July it was her first day at WG's. She was sitting with a guy at the bar but I went and saw her during her set. She slid down off the stage into my lap for some nice contact and placed my hand in the proper places. Right after her set she went back to the bar.

Knucklebuck
09-29-08, 21:26
Autumn has a really nice body, probably a 9, but her face is kind of ruff up close, maybe a 6. She hits me up for some "private fun". I kind of decide to give her a try because she seems like she would be a pretty good time, and it is dark in the vip room, which would take care of the face issue. Well, she goes back to change and comes out reeking of weed. So strong, I could barely even stand to talk with her. She's out now, and Raven is sitting with what appears to be a regular.

Hey was this Autumn a redhead with fake breasts?

Thanks

Rosco2
09-29-08, 21:46
Did anyone ever get any extras with Emma when she used to work at PT's Centreville? She was probably 18 to 20 years old, sexy body, spinner size or close to it. She would work the stage completely nude. Quite a site to see.

After working at PT's Centreville, she transferred to PT's Sauget, or maybe it was Penthouse next door--I've forgotten (all 3 clubs are owned by the same company). I haven't seen her working anywhere recently, but I would be curiuos if anyone ever got any extras from her while she worked in Centreville at PT's. - Rosco

Mutger
09-30-08, 08:03
Hey was this Autumn a redhead with fake breasts?

ThanksLighting in the club sucks, but it did appear that she was maybe a light red head (strawberry blond). Short hair kind of curly. Breasts appeared to be implants. Maybe a C cup, nice job though. She was very interested in my opinion in them, which led me to believe that they were indeed fake. She did say that her goal was to make them look "closer together" by working out.

Do you have any intel on her?

Knucklebuck
09-30-08, 19:51
Lighting in the club sucks, but it did appear that she was maybe a light red head (strawberry blond). Short hair kind of curly. Breasts appeared to be implants. Maybe a C cup, nice job though. She was very interested in my opinion in them, which led me to believe that they were indeed fake. She did say that her goal was to make them look "closer together" by working out.

Do you have any intel on her?

The Autumn I'm thinking of had dark red hair, lots of freckles, and a tattoo around her belly button. Worked at Roxys and Jewel Box long, long time ago.

She would be about the age of a, how should I put this...a lower tier club?

Rosco2
09-30-08, 19:51
Several months ago, I was at PT's Sports Cabaret in Sauget. While I was seated in the booth, and just before she started the lap dances, the lady asked me, "Do you want to position yourself?" What do you think she meant by that? Unzip, I hope? Or whip it out? Or maybe, she meant I could stick my hand inside my under-shorts? I really don't know. I was already seated in the chair when she asked me "Do you want to position yourself..."

Another time at Hustler, during the bed dances (when Hustler still had beds last year), the dancer basically said I could touch myself anywhere I wanted, which I took to mean I could stick my hand inside my Fruit-Of-The-Loom and massage myself while she was on top of me and rubbing herself all over me during the bed dance, but I didn't enter my Fruit-Of-The-Loom {chuckle}.

Anyway, what do you suppose the lady at PT's Sauget meant when she said, "Do you want to position yourself?" - Rosco

KC Questor
09-30-08, 22:25
Anyway, what do you suppose the lady at PT's Sauget meant when she said, "Do you want to position yourself?" - Rosco
She meant to reach in and adjust your erection so it was comfortable. I'm guessing for most guys that means pointing up, and not trapped down your leg.

Rosco2
09-30-08, 22:28
She meant to reach in and adjust your erection so it was comfortable. I'm guessing for most guys that means pointing up, and not trapped down your leg.

Well, she may have meant that, but I'm not sure. She hadn't even started the lap dances yet, so there was no erection to adjust. But it's certainly a good idea on your part, and a possibility.

During the second $40 dance, she was actively rubbing my weiner with her hand over my pants, and doing a lot of rubbin'.

Willie177
10-01-08, 11:06
Rosco,

I have been with several dancers and a lot have said the same thing and they smiled when i did it. once they got on me I got very hard and one of them rubbed their pussy so hard on me and I told her what was happening and she did it even faster. played very well for me. it sure seemed like they get off when it is positioned that way.

Well, she may have meant that, but I'm not sure. She hadn't even started the lap dances yet, so there was no erection to adjust. But it's certainly a good idea on your part, and a possibility.

During the second dance, she was actively rubbing my weiner with her hand over my pants, and doing a lot of rubbin'.

KC Questor
10-02-08, 01:36
I guess I was unclear. She meant to adjust your package so that when you DID get an erection it was in a comfortable position. I can guarantee that's the gist of what she meant

Rosco2
10-02-08, 09:07
In the past at strip clubs, while talking to a dancer on the floor or at the bar, I have usually just asked her straight out and directly if she will give me a hand job or full service. I wouldn't couch my question in subtle ambiguous phrases; I'd just ask directly and politely if the lady could give me a handie or more in the private lap dance area. She would usually say yes, she could, or no, she couldn't. But one time, the dancer told the manager at the club what I had asked. And this was after I had bought the dancer a large drink and spoken with her at the bar for a good long while. Things seemed to be going well, and she didn't seem offended by my question of a hand job, but a bit later she got up and left the bar to go dance on the stage, and 15 feet from me, the manager happened to be walking by her, and she whispered to him for a minute, and must have told him I asked for a handie.

The manager looked at me from across the club, and motioned for me to come over. He said we need to talk outside, so we both went outside. He said, "Why don't you call it a night." He mentioned that the dancer said I solicited her inside the club. So I apologized, and drove off.

In the many times I've directly asked a stripper for a handjob or full-service, this was the only time I got into trouble. So now I'm a lot more discreet about popping the question. How do you guys broach the subject of private-area extras with strippers? What do you say, or what do you do to let the dancer know you'd like extras? - Rosco

Rollamale
10-02-08, 14:36
A few years ago I was in a strip club and a dancer was working me for drinks. I bought her a couple of rounds, she was being all flirty.I too asked her outright what was available in or outside the club. She got upset and threw a fit. Of course that brings the bouncers over ready to throw me out. This was at Big Louies in St.Robert

Another time at a topless bar I spoke with a dancer and asked her if anyting was available in or outside the club she said yes. We agreed on a BJ outsie the club after her next set. I cannot remember the name of the place, but it is now closed.It too was in St.Robert MO

Big KC
10-02-08, 18:21
In the many times I've directly asked a stripper for a handjob or full-service, this was the only time I got into trouble. So now I'm a lot more discreet about popping the question. How do you guys broach the subject of private-area extras with strippers? What do you say, or what do you do to let the dancer know you'd like extras? - Rosco

What I do is when the dancer asks how are you, I say that I am horny as hell. Sometimes I will say that I am horny as hell, (and need help) or (and need a hand) ect. If the dancer is doing extras they will let me know at that point. I have had dancers use this to con me. They may say I would love to help you lets get a private, and then do nothing. So I use it as an opener to negations. So YMMV

Big KC
10-02-08, 18:40
Several months ago, I was at PT's Sports Cabaret in Sauget. While I was seated in the booth, and just before she started the lap dances, the lady asked me, "Do you want to position yourself?" What do you think she meant by that? Unzip, I hope? Or whip it out? Or maybe, she meant I could stick my hand inside my under-shorts? I really don't know. I was already seated in the chair when she asked me "Do you want to position yourself..."

Another time at Hustler, during the bed dances (when Hustler still had beds last year), the dancer basically said I could touch myself anywhere I wanted, which I took to mean I could stick my hand inside my Fruit-Of-The-Loom and massage myself while she was on top of me and rubbing herself all over me during the bed dance, but I didn't enter my Fruit-Of-The-Loom {chuckle}.

I have asked Dancers if I could adjust myself of position myself, and they have asked me if I wanted to. When I get a private the first thing I ask is it OK if I take off my belt so it does not scrape on you. I have never had a dancer say no to this. I know many dancers that have been cut or bruised by belt buckles. Then, if I am not asked, I ask if I can position myself. If she says yes, I put the pole in a locked and upright position. Use your waist band to hold it until it has not been inflated. Sometimes the head sticks out of the top just a little, oops. If the dance says you have to put that back in, I say oh sorry and pull my pants up. If she looks at me and smiles I know that it is going to be good.

Sparky140
10-02-08, 20:22
Has anyone been to Blondies lately. Pass the place on my way to Dollies and just wondering if it's worth while to stop in and see the ladies on dayshift?

Larks Tongue
10-02-08, 22:20
I had some free time before work so I hit MK's. It was a good mix of girls and there were as many guys in there so it wasn't going to be too bad. I get up to the stage and Ashley is dancing. BIG,BIG,BIG bolt-ons. Big to the point that they look rediculous on her. I get a good stage dance from her and she offers privates. .2 a song or if I want special attention it is .75 but I will need to wash my hands and bring paper towels. I passed on it for the moment. I caught Shelby's stage set. She has nice bolt-ons as well as a tanned firm body for her age. She offers .2 per song privates as well but any relief would be 1.0 I didn't take her up on the relief but I got a few songs from her. I can say that she enjoys her job and the way she kept on grabbing my cock and working it I could have completed. She's a great gal and worth the time. I took off after a beer a little bit happier.

Rosco2
10-03-08, 06:12
At any of the following 3 clubs: Penthouse, PT's Sports Cabaret in Sauget, and PT's Brooklyn, has anyone ever been able to negotiate lower lap dance prices than $40 per song or 3 for $100? Am I mistaken in thinking that the lap dance pricing at these 3 higher end clubs is set in stone?

Those 3 clubs are all owned by Denver-based VCG. VCG also owns Roxy's and PT's in Centreville, but the dance prices at these 2 other clubs are more reasonably priced.

Interestingly, Larry Flynt's Hustler Club, which also can be considered high end, offers more reasonable lap dance pricing: $10 table dances, $20 couch dances, and $30 bed dances (when they still had beds last year). I guess it's a result of the wonders of competition since Hollywood is right down the street from Hustler. VCG, on the other hand, owns all the clubs in both Sauget and Brooklyn (if you don't count the Black clubs in Brooklyn).

By the way, how about the natural breasts on lovely Leah at Penthouse...so nice and the nipples are naturally thick and long. She shoved them in my face a couple times at the stage, and I love the eyeglasses she wears while stage dancing...gives her a studious schoolteacher look. - Rosco

Missery
10-03-08, 15:43
At any of the following 3 clubs: Penthouse, PT's Sports Cabaret in Sauget, and PT's Brooklyn, has anyone ever been able to negotiate lower lap dance prices than $40 per song or 3 for $100? Am I mistaken in thinking that the lap dance pricing at these 3 higher end clubs is set in stone?

Those 3 clubs are all owned by Denver-based VCG. VCG also owns Roxy's and PT's in Centreville, but the dance prices at these 2 other clubs are more reasonably priced.

Interestingly, Larry Flynt's Hustler Club, which also can be considered high end, offers more reasonable lap dance pricing: $10 table dances, $20 couch dances, and $30 bed dances (when they still had beds last year). I guess it's a result of the wonders of competition since Hollywood is right down the street from Hustler. VCG, on the other hand, owns all the clubs in both Sauget and Brooklyn (if you don't count the Black clubs in Brooklyn).

By the way, how about the natural breasts on lovely Leah at Penthouse...so nice and the nipples are naturally thick and long. She shoved them in my face a couple times at the stage, and I love the eyeglasses she wears while stage dancing...gives her a studious schoolteacher look. - Rosco
About 2 years ago I got 4 for $100 from a dayshift dancer at PT's Sports. She said it was not the norm but she would due to it being a slow week.

Missery
10-03-08, 15:46
I had some free time before work so I hit MK's. It was a good mix of girls and there were as many guys in there so it wasn't going to be too bad. I get up to the stage and Ashley is dancing. BIG,BIG,BIG bolt-ons. Big to the point that they look rediculous on her. I get a good stage dance from her and she offers privates. .2 a song or if I want special attention it is .75 but I will need to wash my hands and bring paper towels. I passed on it for the moment. I caught Shelby's stage set. She has nice bolt-ons as well as a tanned firm body for her age. She offers .2 per song privates as well but any relief would be 1.0 I didn't take her up on the relief but I got a few songs from her. I can say that she enjoys her job and the way she kept on grabbing my cock and working it I could have completed. She's a great gal and worth the time. I took off after a beer a little bit happier.
Was this on the day or night shift?

Larks Tongue
10-03-08, 17:39
Was this on the day or night shift?

Day shift. I have not had anyone approach me on nights with any offers.

Mutger
10-04-08, 00:46
I had a chance to head over to WG after work on Friday. I really wanted to check out Shy after my last visit. I walked in and as I entered she walked on stage. Perfect it allows me to get a nice sample and an affordable price. Grab a Bud and headed to the stage. Noone else was there so she sat on me the entire set. Nice tits, thin, hard body. She played with the kitty and positioned herself to rub me while she worked herself. Afterwards she came over and sat with me. She climbed back into the same position on top of me and started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear. As you can imagine I was about to go nuts by this time.

She asks if I want a private. I play dumb and ask how much. Previous visits with Bambi and Raven went from $ to $$. I really wasn't looking to spend that much but damn she had me going. She explains that one song is. 25 and a fun song is. 5, and that I will be very happy with a "fun" song. I decided on a regular song. This time I go in the room with the small couches around the perimeter. Two other guys are in there getting what appears to be pretty good dances. Way to go girls.

Shy climbs on top and unbuckles my belt and pulls out my best friend. She starts her routine, not showing him much attention. One dude leaves, and the dancer stops and checks out Shy looking puzzzled like "what the f*** is she doin"? I'm thinking she sees I'm not completly dressed and is going to blow the whistle. Nope. She gets down behind Shy, between my legs, and takes a couple of licks on Shy. Unexpectedly, her tongue hits my balls each time, and I almost explode right then. Shy turns and looks at her and she just laughs and says that she needed to smell that pussy.

About a minute later the other guy leaves and its just us back there now. She stops her dance, reaches into her purse and pulls out a condom. Puts on and slips it in, without saying a word. At this point I can't believe whats going on. I haven't asked for any of this, but who am I to stop it. She rides it nice and hard and starts digging her nails into my shoulders, and I decide that's it I can't hold out anymore and just let go. WOW! She just starts riding harder and finishes herself. Gets off and suggests that we clean ourselves up before someone comes in. I agree. Then she says, "I told you you would enjoy yourself. " I don't even know what to pay her after all this, so I pull out. 6 and ask her how's that. She grabs it, thanks me with a kiss and we leave.

I head to the bathroom to gather myself and am laughing because I haven't even had half of my first beer yet. I had only been at the club for about 20 minutes total. I go back to a table and finish my beer. As I'm getting ready to leave, here comes Shy on her way home. She is dressed like a soccer mom. Kauki pants with a long sleeved sweater that buttons up. She looked like she was on her way to a PTA meeting. For some reason it made me think she was even hotter then. This was an unbelievable trip to WG's, and don't know that I will ever duplicate it in the future.

Member #4228
10-04-08, 23:18
In the past at strip clubs, while talking to a dancer on the floor or at the bar, I have usually just asked her straight out and directly if she will give me a hand job or full service. I wouldn't couch my question in subtle ambiguous phrases; I'd just ask directly and politely if the lady could give me a handie or more in the private lap dance area. She would usually say yes, she could, or no, she couldn't. But one time, the dancer told the manager at the club what I had asked. And this was after I had bought the dancer a large drink and spoken with her at the bar for a good long while. Things seemed to be going well, and she didn't seem offended by my question of a hand job, but a bit later she got up and left the bar to go dance on the stage, and 15 feet from me, the manager happened to be walking by her, and she whispered to him for a minute, and must have told him I asked for a handie.

The manager looked at me from across the club, and motioned for me to come over. He said we need to talk outside, so we both went outside. He said, "Why don't you call it a night." He mentioned that the dancer said I solicited her inside the club. So I apologized, and drove off.

Often I joke about it or talk about it as something other chicks have done. If they are "offended" well then I have an idea where they stand. If they seem somewhat agreeable or not put off by the idea then well let the games begin. However, I often wear my pervert outfit, IE jogging shorts so if they are into the game there is usually not much I have to do to get attention I have noticed. I have actually been a good boy for quite a while lately. I started a relationship with a dancer (non working girl dancer) and so far so good for me. I am sure it will end in flames but I am enjoying it while I can.

I should add, there is a fantasticly good looking woman whom offered it all to me the other night at PTs. I am heading out that way tonight and I will get the ladies name. Seniors can PM me for the info. I think it may well be worth your time. Also I have been surprised lately by the large number of ladies whom are or have become somewhat practical within the strip club industry. I suppose it is the economy but I have seen more extras offered this past year than any other time I can recall.

Rosco2
10-05-08, 11:34
However, I often wear my pervert outfit, IE jogging shorts so if they are into the game there is usually not much I have to do to get attention I have noticed.

{Chuckle} I also wear shorts inside strip clubs throughout the spring and summer. When Fall and Winter roll in, I switch to slacks, since slacks aren't rough on the dancers' legs, unlike jeans which can be abrasive. It's Fall right now, but it's still warm enough for shorts!

Say, anyone know what's with that sand volleyball court outside PT's Sports Cabaret in Sauget? At the far end of the buiding is a wooden fenced-in area. The only way you can see what's behind the tall wooden fence is to get up close and peek through very small openings in the fence. When I did so, I saw a great sand volleyball court! But no players. What's the story with that? Can patrons rent the sand volleyball court during the spring and summer for topless matches against the dancers? I hope so. - Rosco

=============================

PS: I just called PT's Sports in Sauget. The rep. said yes, patrons can compete against topless dancers in the sand volleyball court, or just watch the ladies as they compete against each other. There are tables around the court where you can sit at and sip a beer while watching the festivities. The outdoor sand volleyball season begins in late March or early April, depending upon weather, and ends in October. It's over now for this year, the rep. said. The cost is only $10. That's good. I was worried the cost would be something like $450, the cost of renting a VIP Room for an hour.

Rosco2
10-05-08, 14:41
Does anyone remember Saliece (not sure of the spelling) who used to dance at PT's Brooklyn about 2 years ago? Oh my gosh, this lady must have been one of the sexiest women ever to dance at a strip club. She had a large tattoo of a black lizard crawling up the side of her back. Oh my, this lady was so hot, incredible breasts, too. She was a brunette who must have been 20-something and just an outstanding body. I wasn't crazy about the lizard tattoo, but with a face and body like hers, you could forgive anything, even infidelity ;)

IIRC, the lizard was black in color and looked kinda like a snake. It was a very big tattoo. Anyway, she was once a member of the Suicide Girls, but didn't keep that job, a stripper friend of hers told me. The friend also said Salice (pronounced Suh-leese) had moved to Texas and was dancing there, but that Salise also returns from time to time to the St. Louis area. I'd sure love to see this extraordinarily beautiful woman dance on stage again. Anybody remember her or have any info? - Rosco

Just Aguy
10-06-08, 23:30
Anyone have any experience with Sierra at PTs Sports Caberet? I've had a couple privates with her. One time I went home with a mess. Anyone gotten any further with her?

Harve1999
10-07-08, 09:48
The sand vball is an awesome time. You are out there in the sunlight with a bunch of the strippers with hardly anything on doing shots and playing vball. I had a great time.

{Chuckle} I also wear shorts inside strip clubs throughout the spring and summer. When Fall and Winter roll in, I switch to slacks, since slacks aren't rough on the dancers' legs, unlike jeans which can be abrasive. It's Fall right now, but it's still warm enough for shorts!

Say, anyone know what's with that sand volleyball court outside PT's Sports Cabaret in Sauget? At the far end of the buiding is a wooden fenced-in area. The only way you can see what's behind the tall wooden fence is to get up close and peek through very small openings in the fence. When I did so, I saw a great sand volleyball court! But no players. What's the story with that? Can patrons rent the sand volleyball court during the spring and summer for topless matches against the dancers? I hope so.. Rosco

=============================

PS: I just called PT's Sports in Sauget. The rep. Said yes, patrons can compete against topless dancers in the sand volleyball court, or just watch the ladies as they compete against each other. There are tables around the court where you can sit at and sip a beer while watching the festivities. The outdoor sand volleyball season begins in late March or early April, depending upon weather, and ends in October. It's over now for this year, the rep. Said. The cost is only $10. That's good. I was worried the cost would be something like $450, the cost of renting a VIP Room for an hour.

Horn Dog Too
10-07-08, 11:09
{Chuckle} I also wear shorts inside strip clubs throughout the spring and summer. When Fall and Winter roll in, I switch to slacks, since slacks aren't rough on the dancers' legs, unlike jeans which can be abrasive. It's Fall right now, but it's still warm enough for shorts!I'm a loose fitting shorts, (microfiber) and silk boxers guy. It gives the girl ample opportunity to find the boys as she runs her hand up your leg. If she likes what she finds and you show appreciation, she will continue.

Winter time, I'm in microfiber slacks (black or navy) and silk boxers. Good for her and good for me.

Rosco2
10-07-08, 11:57
A couple years ago, someone wrote the following on the internet about the Boutique attached to the Hustler Club:

"There seems to be many girls hanging out in the boutique wanting to be invited into the theatre or the booths. There are also a lot of guys hanging around inside next to the doors to the booths. What exactly are they waiting for?"

Well, I can verify the guys hangin' around--I've seen them myself. But I'd sure like to find these girls hanging around the boutique who are supposedly waiting to be invited into the couples' booths or the public theater. Anyone seen ladies there who are waiting for an invite?

One thing's for sure: There is a super hot mama working in the Huslter Boutique. I've forgotten her name, but she is 20-something, black hair, smokin' body, and a gorgeous face. But she's not a dancer.

By the way, if you haven't heard, the live female peep shows are no longer offered in the boutique. - Rosco

Luv Fkemall
10-07-08, 14:51
A couple years ago, someone wrote the following on the internet about the Boutique attached to the Hustler Club:

"There seems to be many girls hanging out in the boutique wanting to be invited into the theatre or the booths. There are also a lot of guys hanging around inside next to the doors to the booths. What exactly are they waiting for?"

Well, I can verify the guys hangin' around--I've seen them myself. But I'd sure like to find these girls hanging around the boutique who are supposedly waiting to be invited into the couples' booths or the public theater. Anyone seen ladies there who are waiting for an invite?

One thing's for sure: There is a super hot mama working in the Huslter Boutique. I've forgotten her name, but she is 20-something, black hair, smokin' body, and a gorgeous face. But she's not a dancer.

By the way, if you haven't heard, the live female peep shows are no longer offered in the boutique. - RoscoIt has been at least 2 years since I have seen the girls that would hang out at the entrance to the hallway leading to the booths and theatre. Never saw one I would be interested in except for the time I was there in the boutique with my significant other. The chick approached us and asked if we would like to watch a movie with her in the private booths. Unfortunately that went nowhere.

Luv Fkemall
10-07-08, 14:58
Made it to WG on Tuesday last week (sorry a little late reporting) and hooked up with a former Dollies girl who now calls herself BAMBI. We went to the pvt. Room for. 5 and all was on the menu for 20 minutes. Well worth the trip.

Rosco2
10-08-08, 08:33
While on the way to the Washington Park clubs I ran into a Audrey. She was sitting in front of the trailers that are right next to Wise Guys. I was across the street making a call. She comes to the car. Ask where I am going I say the clubs. She lefts up her shirt to show a fine set of probable A cups. We go to the Royal Budget Inn. As for looks face a 5 or 6 at best but her body for sure a 8 or 9. The covered BJ turns more into a hand job. After a few minutes I release and she cleans me off. Over not impressed at all with her skills. She let me play with breasts and she has huge nipples. Before we leave she tells she just had a baby and pulls down her pants to reveal a bandage on her stomach. Overall a so so experience. The usual .2 for the service and . 2 for the room. I then headed to the clubs. See my report in that section.

Gonzo, two weeks ago while leaving the Wise Guys club, I also ran into a lady offering her services while she was seated in a lawn chair outside a mobile home located just south of the Wise Guys club. Very discreet lady. She played it totally cool and disinterested until I pulled up and parked nearby. Then she came to the car. Her name was Terrie, 60-something, HWP (height-weight proportional), tall, blonde, blue or green eyes, friendly. She was very friendly and acted like I knew her when I pulled up. She was seated with a black lady who may or may not have been working, too.

This Terry does not sound like your Audrey, because Terry was beyond child-bearing years. But I bet ya Terry would have been lots of fun ;) - Rosco

Gonzo7
10-08-08, 08:46
Gonzo, two weeks ago while leaving the Wise Guys club, I also ran into a lady offering her services while she was seated in a lawn chair outside a mobile home located just south of the Wise Guys club. Very discreet lady. She played it totally cool and disinterested up until I pulled up and parked nearby. Her name was Terry, 60-something, HWP (height-weight proportional), tall, blonde, blue or green eyes, friendly. She was very friendly and acted like I knew her when I pulled up. She was seated with a black lady who may or may not have been working, too.

This Terry does not sound like your Audrey, because Terry was beyond child-bearing years. But I bet ya Terry would have been lots of fun ;) - RoscoNo my girl was small and thin. Long brown hair and brown eyes. My was also young maybe around early 20's.

Missery
10-08-08, 09:54
Gonzo, two weeks ago while leaving the Wise Guys club, I also ran into a lady offering her services while she was seated in a lawn chair outside a mobile home located just south of the Wise Guys club. Very discreet lady. She played it totally cool and disinterested up until I pulled up and parked nearby. Her name was Terry, 60-something, HWP (height-weight proportional), tall, blonde, blue or green eyes, friendly. She was very friendly and acted like I knew her when I pulled up. She was seated with a black lady who may or may not have been working, too.

This Terry does not sound like your Audrey, because Terry was beyond child-bearing years. But I bet ya Terry would have been lots of fun ;) - Rosco
The last time I was in the area, a lady matchig Rosco's description was walking on 111 towards that trailer coming from Forest. Later she was sitting in the lawn chair in front of the trailer while a black was cutting the grass.

Qwcdrw
10-09-08, 15:13
I made it to WG on tues around 1 pm and had a nice pvt. With BAMBI and it was a full menu, second time to see her. I had a dance with a blond before Bambi got there can't rember her name she had big earings, kinda short hair not bad looking 20ish HJ was the only think on the menu, glad I past on that Bambi is alot of fun.

Big KC
10-09-08, 20:03

- Rosco

About 5 years ago, I went to the video arcade area and a black man stopped me and asked if I was looking for a girl. Long story short he hooked me up with a very hot girl half Asian half black. 1. everything on the menu gfe. She entered the booth and started dfk, then bbbj dt, then fs, then bbbjcimsw. She drained everything out of me.

Noise Maker
10-09-08, 23:19
Can anyone verify that Mia is back at Penthouse? She was fired from Queen of Hearts in Fenton. I have heard she returned to Penthouse. Anyone know her schedule if this is indeed true?

NM

Missery
10-12-08, 11:31
Went to Wise Guys at 7:30 on Friday. I enjoyed a number of private stage shows while 8 other guys sat alone at tables Caught Harley at the stage for her last dance of the night and then decided to take her to the VIP room. Great enthusiast session. Didn't see Bambi or Shy but saw a couple of other day girls that I may have to go back and visit.

Was told by another dancer that the old Cheeks club will be open in a few weeks.

LowRad
10-12-08, 23:47
I stopped by Roxies a couple weeks back during the day shift.

I did a private dance with one dancer, no extra's just the standard dance.

I then sought out a skinny black dancer, Rose. She did a nice first dance, followed by her unzipping me and doing a nice behind the back HJ. This wasn't requested, nor was it refused. I payed the lady and left after that.

I went back last, week and found the place dead.

MyBudFang
10-13-08, 19:41
About 5 years ago, I went to the video arcade area and a black man stopped me and asked if I was looking for a girl. Long story short he hooked me up with a very hot girl half Asian half black. 1. everything on the menu gfe. She entered the booth and started dfk, then bbbj dt, then fs, then bbbjcimsw. She drained everything out of me.If you see any women in the arcade, you can bet that they are with someone.

The staff won't let them back there by themselves.

And if you can manage to go into a booth with a couple, have fun, cause it does not happen every day.

SouthernOne
10-20-08, 21:01
Went by MK's for a nitecap. (had only 20 minutes to kill) and saw Tiffany there. Blond, early 30's, overall nice looking. Was wondering if anyone had the 411 on her as far as any extras?

Southern One

Delerium
10-23-08, 07:50
I saw a few reports back that Stormee Knights was working at WG. Is she still working there, and if so, what shifts have people seen her?

In other news, last week I dropped by WG and MK just to check the places out. Got a friendly dance from a "Mexican, German, and Indian" girl at WG. She did not offer anything (and I didn't ask), but it was still definitely fun.

At MK, a younger looking redhead latched onto me right away (and seemed to be repeating this habit to the annoyance of other dancers). When she sat next to me, she quickly offered a HJ for .6, dropped to .5 when I refused. I went back for a standard private, where she offered up an extra song and dropped her price on an HJ again, but never offered anything else.

Mutger
10-24-08, 09:14
Yesterday, I had one of those days at work and decided I needed to go see the girls to relieve some stress. I was hoping to see Shy again because my last visit was quite memorable. Unfortunately, no Shy then much to my shagrin no Raven either. Luckily Bambi was in the house. In addition to her Harley, Autumn, Desire', two black girls, and one pretty good looking white brunette were all working. I sat with Bambi for awhile and she told me that Raven got fired on Monday for fighting with Shy, but Shy was still working just not Thursday. Supposedly Shy put it on Ravens ass, too. If anyone rolls up on Raven please let me know where because she is one of my favorites. Anyway, I had a private with Bambi which was nice and had alot of contact. However, this time I went in the "group" room, and only paid. 75 for four songs, but didn't have the same privacy.

I was there near the shift change so I decided to stay and check out the night girls. Didn't get all of thier names, but did see Zoe and Shelby. Their were probably four others there as well. The talent is much better in the day. At night the girls are bigger and not as playful in my opinion.

Almost forgot, Bambi told me that the owner of WG was building a new club in the building directly across the street from WG. She said that he was talking about putting a restaurant in there? Don't order the bearded clams!

Larks Tongue
10-24-08, 14:56
I saw a few reports back that Stormee Knights was working at WG. Is she still working there, and if so, what shifts have people seen her?

In other news, last week I dropped by WG and MK just to check the places out. Got a friendly dance from a "Mexican, German, and Indian" girl at WG. She did not offer anything (and I didn't ask), but it was still definitely fun.

At MK, a younger looking redhead latched onto me right away (and seemed to be repeating this habit to the annoyance of other dancers). When she sat next to me, she quickly offered a HJ for .6, dropped to .5 when I refused. I went back for a standard private, where she offered up an extra song and dropped her price on an HJ again, but never offered anything else.

I've never had anything more than a hj offered at MK's. I was there Tuesday nite and talked with Kaitlyn at bit. They had some new girls there...Anna,Riley,Brianna. Brianna is a very nice fake blond with big tittiesl. Anna/Riley both have big tits but have the gut to go with them. Riley said that she was from Hustler and had a kid recently. She looked it. Said that she would make it worth it to get a private. I passed.

I went onto to City Nights and it was dead there. 6 girls. Lexi was celebrating her birthday. I got a long stage dance from her. She didn't let go of my package the entire time. She was hot to go and offered .30 for one, .50 for 2 in the back. It might have been worth it but I decided to check out the others. Carmen looked nice. Nothing offered. Another brunette caught my eye. Nice body, small tits, friendly but nothing offered as well,didn't catch her name(my bad). I may have to go back during the daytime to see if anything comes of it.

Big KC
10-24-08, 18:25
I went to Mk Thursday days. Was greeted by a Russian girl, I could not understand her to get her name. I bought her a drink and she took me to the back of the club to sit with her. At the table she put her hand down inside and shook hands with mr happy. She kissed me and said that she wanted to give bj. Sold me a private 1. Her private was just a lick and a promise. She said to finish 1. more. I said no. Finished the song grabbing what I could. She walked out after one song, and I left.

KC Questor
10-25-08, 02:20
I went to Mk Thursday days. Was greeted by a Russian girl, I could not understand her to get her name. I bought her a drink and she took me to the back of the club to sit with her. At the table she put her hand down inside and shook hands with mr happy. She kissed me and said that she wanted to give bj. Sold me a private 1. Her private was just a lick and a promise. She said to finish 1. more. I said no. Finished the song grabbing what I could. She walked out after one song, and I left.

Sounds like Catarina, who is half-Turkish and half-Russian. She is really sexy and very forward. She will promise the moon -- she even invited me to come to her house and she would cook for me. Back in the private area she will do a little bit, then ask for more, then go further and ask for more. She did the lick thing with me too.

Journey introduced her to me, and after a while asked me how I liked her. I told her "Catarina is pretty, but she sure is a hustler!" Journey just laughed and said "You got that right."

Sonofasailor
10-27-08, 12:47
Last Tuesday night went to Miss Kitty's ($5 cover) and had quite the time with Nubia. Skinny, strong legs, small on top, with a tongue and navel piercing and a tale of woe about her boyfriend cheating on her in Vegas. I wish the story had stayed in Vegas. In between her mindless chatter, I dropped about. 3 on stage dances with her and she parked on my lap. She offered the rub and tug at 5 songs for 1. I tried instead to have her work her tongue piercing down there for. 4; but she was having none of it. (She raised the one lick rule for $25 and I just laughed at that.) It was a slow night and I thought she eventually might go for it. One of the dancers left with a customer and a big catfight ensued in the parking lot and they forced her to come back. Nubia just rolled her eyes like it happened all the time.

Left there for Soft Touch. After a $10 cover and a weapons search, Princess came up to me and started tugging away thru my pants while talking to me. I look over and saw one of Washington Park's finest staring me down, which made my little guy way more shy. He ignored me and started talking to the girls at the bar and touching them. Princess said he didn't give a shit about me, he only wanted everything for free. Princess asked for. 5 for the house and then said we would cut our own deal in back. No way I was paying the house fee and going back without a done deal. Settled for two chair dances for. 3 total; obviously wanted more but couldn't close the deal.

Do these places all charge covers on weeknights or did I get ripped off?

Larks Tongue
10-28-08, 13:31
Do these places all charge covers on weeknights or did I get ripped off?

I can tell you that MK and City Nights most definitely charge cover days and nights.

Teddyb699
10-29-08, 19:27
Just got the RFT and saw advertisement for For Thine Eyes Only club having an X-rated Halloween Party. It is the rock building across the street when you exit 64 onto St. Clair Ave heading north to Roxy's & PT's.

Has anyone been inside? I thought with that name it might be a religous or AA club or group so I never stopped. Never saw that many cars around it either.

Tom Two Times
10-29-08, 23:55
I went to WG a couple weeks ago. I was immediately swooped on by a motorcycle-loving woman. She was a friendly, 35ish, skinny blonde. After a while, she had to go dance. I was still at the bar when another dancer sat next to me. She had big tits but had a bit of a gut on her. I don't remember her name. She seemed high, so I was a bit skeptical of how much fun she would be. She was in her 20's and had a pretty face.

The blonde came back and offered BBBJCIMWS (not directly, but after some talk). She started at 1. 5, but I got her down to 1 including house fee of. 5 (so. 5 for her, . 5 for private room). The big titty girl came back and let me suck her tits for a while the blonde rubbed me. They were trying to get me to pay them each. 5 to go back together, but I'm on a budget. I would have chosen the younger, but the blonde was offering what I wanted and I was a bit skeptical of the other one.

She was pretty decent, but I would have liked dt. I don't think she can for me at least (not that I'm anything special). She did provide everything as agreed upon and was pleasant.

Also, she told me she fucked her step-son and gives her husband 2 blowjobs everyday. I thought that was interesting.

Rollamale
10-30-08, 07:25
Stay away, the place is nasty dirty inside.If you go and look back a year or so in the postings you will see what I mean.Unless this place has been cleaned up.Also I think about a year or so ago someone was killed there.

Missery
10-30-08, 11:25
I went to WG a couple weeks ago. I was immediately swooped on by a motorcycle-loving woman. She was a friendly, 35ish, skinny blonde. After a while, she had to go dance. I was still at the bar when another dancer sat next to me. She had big tits but had a bit of a gut on her. I don't remember her name. She seemed high, so I was a bit skeptical of how much fun she would be. She was in her 20's and had a pretty face.

The blonde came back and offered BBBJCIMWS (not directly, but after some talk). She started at 1. 5, but I got her down to 1 including house fee of. 5 (so. 5 for her, . 5 for private room). The big titty girl came back and let me suck her tits for a while the blonde rubbed me. They were trying to get me to pay them each. 5 to go back together, but I'm on a budget. I would have chosen the younger, but the blonde was offering what I wanted and I was a bit skeptical of the other one.

She was pretty decent, but I would have liked dt. I don't think she can for me at least (not that I'm anything special). She did provide everything as agreed upon and was pleasant.

Also, she told me she fucked her step-son and gives her husband 2 blowjobs everyday. I thought that was interesting.
Sounds like you met Harley (blonde) and probably Sassy (big tits).

Dayamcock
10-30-08, 19:19
Sounds like you met Harley (blonde) and probably Sassy (big tits).
Last weekend Sassy quoted me $$ + .5(for house) at private room.
I passed.
I guess she thought I'm pretty dumb and rich.
She's too old for my taste anyway.

Missery
10-30-08, 23:57
Last weekend Sassy quoted me $$ + .5(for house) at private room.
I passed.
I guess she thought I'm pretty dumb and rich.
She's too old for my taste anyway.
I agree, she definitely isn't worth that.

Harve1999
10-31-08, 00:31

Also, she told me she fucked her step-son and gives her husband 2 blowjobs everyday. I thought that was interesting.Was it Harley or the other one that said they fucked their step-son? Damn!

Big KC
10-31-08, 16:53
Was it Harley or the other one that said they fucked their step-son? Damn!

Why do you even need to know that?

Jsmith Alive
10-31-08, 22:02
Went to WG wed. Night and the place was dead. Only 3 or 4 girls working and I was the only patron. A blonde with a mommy body asked me if I wanted a dance so I got a few and then headed over to mk. I was under the impression that WG was a more lively place. Are days better than nights or is this club just going downhill?

Tom Two Times
11-01-08, 08:40
Sounds like you met Harley (blonde) and probably Sassy (big tits).It wasn't Sassy. I talked to her for a while later. The girl whose tits I sucked was much younger and she had a lip ring I think.

Tom Two Times
11-01-08, 08:41
Was it Harley or the other one that said they fucked their step-son? Damn!It was Harley.

James8974
11-01-08, 11:50
Went to WG wed. Night and the place was dead. Only 3 or 4 girls working and I was the only patron. A blonde with a mommy body asked me if I wanted a dance so I got a few and then headed over to mk. I was under the impression that WG was a more lively place. Are days better than nights or is this club just going downhill?It has been my experience that the dayshift is much much more fun. Been there half dozen times during the day or right close to shift change and had a great time. Been 2x's late and had no activity.

Missery
11-01-08, 16:23
After striking out on the South and East side strolls. I stopped in MK at about 3:30 on Friday afternoon for some relief. Same usual faces, Ashley, Angelina, Journey, Shelby, Holly and a couple of others. Got a nice private and HJ from Holly then headed home.

Larks Tongue
11-01-08, 19:00
After striking out on the South and East side strolls. I stopped in MK at about 3:30 on Friday afternoon for some relief. Same usual faces, Ashley, Angelina, Journey, Shelby, Holly and a couple of others. Got a nice private and HJ from Holly then headed home.

Glad to hear that you had a good time. I'm partial to Shelby's smokin tanned body. Ashley's bolt-ons are rediculously huge for her frame. It's been a couple of weeks since I've hit day shift there.

Country Boy #3
11-02-08, 20:46
I had a great time with Skyler Saturday afternoon. She gave an awesome bed dance for $25. She started half way into one song, and kept going for the next song. I've never messed up my pants during a private dance, but she got me as close as I've ever been. She's got a great pair of natural titties with lovely big nipples. Afterwards, as she was getting dressed, I pulled my wallet out for a tip. She said you already paid me. She didn't expect a tip, but I was more than happy to give her an extra $10. She's great, and I will be back for more.

I've been looking for Rachel, but haven't been able to figure out her schedule. If anyone knows, please let me know. She is adorable.

Harve1999
11-04-08, 01:42
Why do you even need to know that?I figured if she is going to fuck the step son I have got to have a chance right.

Mister Quick
11-04-08, 10:50
Will be having to make a trip to the St Louis airport to pick someone up just after noon on a weekday in a couple of weeks.

Was wondering if it is worth coming donw a couple of hours early to try for some early fun at a WP SC? Dont want to wake up early adn drive donw just to discover they are all closed. Are any open 10 or 11 AM where some fun can be had? If so which ones?

From reading things on here the one that I had fun at last itme I was in town, Chameleon Club, is burnt down. So gues going ther is out of the question.

Can't go later since I will be having person with me who is getting picked up at the airport.

Luv Fkemall
11-04-08, 13:00
Will be having to make a trip to the St Louis airport to pick someone up just after noon on a weekday in a couple of weeks.

Was wondering if it is worth coming donw a couple of hours early to try for some early fun at a WP SC? Dont want to wake up early adn drive donw just to discover they are all closed. Are any open 10 or 11 AM where some fun can be had? If so which ones?

From reading things on here the one that I had fun at last itme I was in town, Chameleon Club, is burnt down. So gues going ther is out of the question.

Can't go later since I will be having person with me who is getting picked up at the airport.I think Wise Guys opens at 11am. It is a higher class Chameleon masquerading as a strip club. Just a matter of your negotiating skills.

Hrny Oldman
11-04-08, 18:22

Can't go later since I will be having person with me who is getting picked up at the airport.The clubs in Washington Park open at noon and the girls don't really get going until 1:00.

Rugger115
11-07-08, 00:12
Headed out to wp around 1pm.

Hollywood first. 12 dancers- all in 7-9 range. A couple total stunners. All are dressed very hot. 4-10 customers. Couple stage dances- very conservative. But I go here to get worked up.

WG next. On the way a black SW tried to wave me down. Drove on.

Wg- 4 dancers 3-5 range and 12-13 customers. A huge drop in quality. None appoached me. 1 weak stage dance. WG is either hot or totally crap.

On to dollies. 8- 10 dancers in 4-6 range. Much better qulity than Wg but nowhere near hollwood class. A couple stage dances. All allow tity play and all rubed my guy. Hooked up with shot white gal with lovely bolts on. After a few nmiyted chat and rubbing BJ opffered for 1. Then worked her down to 60. For 3 dances and BJ. Good deal. Of we go- she did the deed. But too much teeth. Chatted with her some more and moved on. 3 hoiurs- about 100 total for beers, stages and BJ.

Hope wg turns it around. They were a solid place to get some.

KC Questor
11-07-08, 20:20
I was told by a dancer at WG that the owner of WG's was opening another club across the street. She didn't mention what the name of it would be.
Yeah, that's the former Cheeks club. No idea if they will keep the same name, but I am betting they will. The thing is, I was told more than a year ago that the owners of Wise Guys are planning on re-opening Cheeks "real soon now."

Until I see actual consruction on the building, I am gonna assume "real soon now" means "in their imaginations"

Markanon
11-09-08, 10:50
I was number three customer in late afternoon, four gals, uninterested in visiting until I sat by one of them.

White gal with stage name 'Kierra", great smile and conversation, great private later.

Mutger
11-09-08, 11:57
Yeah, that's the former Cheeks club. No idea if they will keep the same name, but I am betting they will. The thing is, I was told more than a year ago that the owners of Wise Guys are planning on re-opening Cheeks "real soon now."

Until I see actual consruction on the building, I am gonna assume "real soon now" means "in their imaginations"I am not familiar with Cheeks, but I saw a pickup truck with a bunch of 2x4's going into that building. That is what sparked the conversation. Obviously, it didn't look like a major construction project, but there was some work going on in there. Honestly, how much work really goes into one of these places? For example, I think they still have the original rug on the floor at Roxy's. We'll see.

Missery
11-09-08, 16:15
Crystal at WG's told me about the new club in early October. Lot's of talk but the only thing I have seen done is the lot has been cleaned up. Dancers have told me that business is slow. Bargain time!
Hard to believe anyone would open up a new club right now.

Missery
11-11-08, 13:51
Has anyone seen Cara / Care Bear lately. Last I heard she was at Wise Guys but I have not seen her during my visits.

SouthernOne
11-12-08, 12:44
Hey all,

Had a few minutes and went in to MK's Mon. Nite. At the bar sat next to Nadia. A blond 30 something MILF. Stage dance was less than great. No touching chest? And after a couple of drinks had to go. She talked me into a private. Damn little head. 40 later she was begging for a second and I declined. May be more offered but I didn't ask. Just checkin in. Later.

Southern One

Paints567
11-21-08, 02:14
Longtime reader, Firstime writer, yadda yadda.

Were'd everyone go?

Rosco2
11-21-08, 22:41
There's a lot of comedy in this news piece:

East St. Louis rejects license for bikini club; chambers packed for vote

11/21/2008

EAST ST. LOUIS -- The City Council voted unanimously Thursday to reject a business license for Johnny Blackmon to operate what he calls The Gentleman's Club at 404 S. 10th St.

East St. Louis Mayor Alvin Parks told Blackmon, who was seated in the audience, that he welcomes his business in East St. Louis, but just at another location. He told the residents that he and Blackmon had agreed he would not operate his business in its current location.

Blackmon has said his alternative entertainment club would feature women dancers wearing swim suits or bikinis [like the ole Chameleon Club, <wink> ;)

Councilman Roy Mosley voiced his disapproval of such businesses; two others also are operating in the city, he said.

"The mayor is saying again -- a suitable location for the business to operate," Mosley said. "We're trying to look for economic development. What company will come here and relocate? Who wants to live around that? I don't. You don't. We ain't that bad off that we need something like this. This has been heating up for a while, and the mayor knew it."

Parks said there are no sexually explicit businesses operating in East St. Louis with a business license that he's aware of. He said the two businesses Mosley mentioned he's spoken to several times about undesireable behavior.- Parks said the owners told him there's nothing going on.

"One of them already suffered ramification," Parks said. "They were caught. We don't play in the liquor office in East St. Louis."

Parks said he cannot allow Blackmon to operate in his current location because of the nearby church and the residents who live in the area. He said he made an error and was correcting it.

"I should've done a little more research," Parks said. "When you make an error, you acknowledge the error, erase the error and put the mark somewhere else. I never said I wouldn't make an error if I'd be-perfect when I became mayor."

Mosley's remarks drew cheers from those in the packed council chambers who were against the Gentleman's Club being allowed to operate at its current location.

Mosley said Parks "jumped over" the City Council and gave Blackmon a liquor license "and now he has to come back to us and ask us for a business license."

Mosley said Parks is being too lenient with his liquor licenses. He said there are two liquor stores on 26th and State street within five minutes of each other. - Rosco

KC Questor
11-24-08, 01:17
Was in St. Louis for the weekend and spent time at a bunch of clubs. This won't be a blow-by-blow account, but hopefully will be some details for people who are interested in the Washington Park attractions. I wasn't planning on spending a lot of time at the clubs, but as my plans fell through both nights I ended up there.

Friday I was planning on taking a dancer friend of mine out to dinner after her shift. She and I don't fuck, just are really good friends and I was looking forward to seeing her. She texted me that she was working so I stopped by Miss Kitty's as soon as I got to town around 6:00. She was happy to see me, but told me that she forgot that night was the memorial service for Jazz's son, who was killed in August -- coincidentally the last time I was there. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=687376&postcount=998)

I hung around until the shift change and chatted with the girls there. Journey was there waitressing rather than dancing -- she still gave me a private though. I know that a lot of guys find her pushy but I love her to death. She is great. She has also lost a lot of weight across the middle, leaving her wonderful boobs and butt alone. Angelina was there, although she didn't remember me from August (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=687794&postcount=1005) (no reason she should, of course). She was very drunk, but we chatted a bit. Also there: Holly, Nikki, Cinnamon, Vicky, and a few others. The place was really dead, although there were like 8-9 girls there for day shift and almost no guys.

So, after 8:00 I found myself with no plans. Checked in to my hotel ($35 at the Sheraton in Fairview Heights, go go Priceline!), got a bite to eat and headed back to Wash Park. I'm not normally a fan of the night shift at Miss Kitty's, and went straight to C-Mowes to see if that place had changed. Amazingly enough there were 10 girls working, and both stages were going., but there were almost no guys. The girls were actually decent looking, although I don't remember any names. I did recognize one girl who worked at Miss Kitty's under the name Ivy (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=687376&postcount=997). I wouldn't have remembered her, but she mentioned her piercings to me using the exact same words as she had when I saw her at MKs in August. She said she only stayed there for a week and was amazed that I remembered her. I didn't tell her why. A couple of girls propositioned me flat out for the back room, and all was available. One told me "$70 for mouth, $120 for pussy, and $20 to the house." That's like Blondie's prices, although I doubt if you get a full half-hour at C-Mowes. I don't care for how pushy the girls are, and the fact that there were two stages means that two girls came around for tips after every set. It encouraged me to stay at the stage, but not for long. I bailed and headed over to Dollies.

Just like at C-Mowes, there were almost no guys there at like 10:00 on a Friday night, although there were a few girls. They were all pretty bad, not a one that I would consider getting a dance from, or even sitting at the stage. So I headed over to Wise Guys, it was around 11:00. They had a $7 cover, but the bucket special (4/$12) balances it out. Not a lot of guys there, but not a lot of girls either. It surprised me because the last time I was there they had a whole second shift coming in at 10:00 working until 6:00am. The door guy told me they only had one shift now, working 8:00-6:00am. Man, pity the guy who wants a private dance at the end of a 10 hour shift.

As I get my bucket, who approaches me but Sassy (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=686454&postcount=997). I just cannot shake this chick. She has NO BUSINESS being at this club. I hear she gives cheap blowjobs, so maybe that's it. I swore that I was gonna say something to the manager if she pestered me again, but amazingly after I told her no she left me alone. I noticed that they changed the place around -- the old "novelty store" was the new private area. There was a pool table on the upper dais where the private area used to be.

As I sat down a girl went up on the back stage so I got up to go see her. At first she looked kind of cute, and a bit chubby, but on closer look she was only average in the face and was just plain fat. Oh well. She said it was only her second night ever as a dancer and that her name was Simone ("but my real name is *****"). I had to explain that the reason for a stage name was so guys didn't know your real name. Anyway, she hated it, wasn't making any money, and basically was not that good on stage. She asked if I wanted her to join me and I said maybe later.

As soon as I went back to my table, though, I caught the eye of a really cute young brunette and she came over. Her name was Zoe and she had a short pixie haircut, a pretty face, and a rocking body. She didn't want a drink, but did put the pressure on for a private. She really wanted me to go to the VIP room, although when she quoted me a price my jaw dropped. It was $50 to the house for 15 minutes, and she usually charges $350, but for me she'd go $250. Uh, yeah. I learned a long time ago that girls who charge really high rates for generic "fun" usually don't deliver. I put her off and she did sit with me for a good while, no drinks, just chatting and I visited her at the stage. After a bit she offered me five regular privates for $100 and I agreed. Also, you have to buy a pass to the regular private area too -- $5.00 for the night.

She gave some amazing privates, and was very sexy. I could definitely see wanting to get totally naked with her. She confirmed that there were cameras in the private area, so she limited the action in there -- I did get a sense that she would be fun in the VIP, but not $1200 per hour fun. As soon as we were done, she moved on to other guys. Guess she knew I wasn't gonna do any more privates...

So who sits down but Simone. She complains that I told her I didn't want her to sit with me before, but let Zoe sit down. The waitress asks if I want another beer, and Simone asks me to buy her a drink, even though she has half a glass in front of her. I agree, halfheartedly, and she orders a double Hennessey with a beer back... total: $21.00. Um, no. I tell the waitress to bring her a single and a Coke back. Then her two friends come join us at the table. Her friends are not dancers. One is a skanky girl in grungy clothes and the other is a thin ultra-emo gay guy. Neither of them say a word to me, just sit there looking bored and annoyed. Wonderful company. They talk to each other making fun of the other dancers. Of Zoe, Simone says "Look at that skank -- I guess you can tell who is willing to give blowjobs for $30". When I correct her she says "Wow, $350. So, do you want to take me to your hotel?" I ask about the rest of her shift and she says "Screw it, this sucks". I don't think so, honey. I guess she won't be there much longer with that attitude. It was about 3:00am, so I bailed and just headed back to the hotel.

Saturday report in my next post.

KC Questor
11-24-08, 02:57
So Saturday rolls around. I had plans to get lunch with a dancer friend (the one who canceled Friday night to go to the memorial), but couldn't get ahold of her so I headed over to MKs around 2:30 to see what the Saturday day shift was like. It was pretty slow, but there were a few girls there, including Chrissy, who I think is totally adorable. Every time I see her I am struck by the resemblance to a curvy Lindsay Lohan. She has the greatest smile and is a lot of fun. I mentioned in my last report (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=686454&postcount=997) that she was in my "to do" file, and I was hoping to "do" her on this trip -- at least a nice private. She was already kind of fucked up, and planned on getting more so. But then my phone rang and it was my friend wanting to get a late lunch with her and another dancer friend of ours. I apologized to Chrissy (dammit!) and headed out. Before I left I saw Angelina there and went over to say hi. Apparently she was drunker than I thought on Friday, because she didn't even remember me from the day before (not very flattering, but I'm sure it was the alcohol!) Also at MK's that afternoon were Holly, Cinnamon, and Kaleah (among others). Kaleah had her baby girl two months ago and showed me pictures, but I didn't have time to chat.

As soon as I was wrapping up lunch with the two dancers, my Saturday night date called and asked me to meet her for dinner. Thankfully, when I got to the restaurant it was packed and we decided that neither of us was hungry. So we went back to my hotel room to burn some calories and build our appetites until a late dinner. We were having a great time until her phone rang and we learned about the shooting at City Nights. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=732081&postcount=89) She left to go comfort the girls and I went to get a light dinner and make new plans for Saturday night.

Stopped by C-Mowes and it was like a totally different club from Friday night. No one was looking interesting at all, although I did recognize some of the girls from the night before. Not sure if it was my attitude, or because I had just crawled out of bed with a gorgeous, real wild woman but these C-Mowes girls did nothing for me. It was about 10:00 and I decided to head to Miss Kitty's to see if they knew anything more about the shooting. They had a lot of rumors (like the belief that he was sent home already) but no real facts. There were 16 dancers there, and maybe twice that many guys. The place was packed, and there were 4 stages going. But a lot of the guys were in big groups with not many girls in the group, so a lot of the dancers were available. Sometimes there would be 3-4 guys at any one stage waiting for their turn. But there were many times when I got a girl for the full dance, or even for her whole set.

As soon as I walked in I was stunned by the sight of Ladonna on stage. Wow, this girl was amazing, exactly my type. If you have read my reports you know that means curvy with big tits (see Journey as prime example). Ladonna is tall and her boobs are AMAZING. You'd think they were fake, but they are very real and awesome. She played with them all night, as did I, and lots of the girls. She only works Saturday nights and Tuesday days (at City Nights), so I'm not surprised that I haven't met her before. She and I clicked right away, and we spent much of the night together. She did a fantastic job of making me think she really enjoyed being with me. If she was serious, great. If she was lying, well, that's what we pay them for.

Ladonna is very, very bi -- although she claimed she liked men, all night she talked about which of the dancers she had sex with and most of her stories involved licking pussy and sleeping with women. She was very entertaining. I did get a couple of privates from her, which were really amazingly sexy. I was working the angles all night about meeting her outside the club, but she was having none of it, at least not until she "really gets to know me". Not sure if that's because she really is gay, or is very picky, but I'd love to make her a long term project. Anyway, after my private she was willing to just sit with me but I released her to make some money. I know I can't afford to cover these girls' whole shifts, and I don't get jealous. Plus that lets me see other girls.

I was thrilled to see Chelsea there. I didn't remember her name, but as soon as I saw her I knew where I had seen her before. She was at Wise Guys when I was there in August (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=689241&postcount=1016). Apparently she used to work at MKs and was only at Wise guys for a couple of weeks and is back at MKs now. She is adorable -- not normally my type but I love her personality. She is a tiny little Italian girl with small tits, pierced nipples, and a take-no-shit attitude, bordering on ghetto. It was hilarious because whenever she and Ladonna were talking, Ladonna would adopt the same mannerisms, including the whole finger-waggling, pinched-mouth "oh no she di-in't" thing. If you watch the very funny sitcom "How I Met Your Mother", it was just like Lily with the "revertigo" episode with her college friend.

Chelsea was really fun to sit with, and Ladonna kept coming over in between her privates. Ladonna was having an amazing night, and was constantly in the back doing dances -- at one point she said she made $500 in 30 minutes. No wonder she only needs a couple of shifts a week. Chelsea was the opposite. She never asked anyone for dances, and I didn't actually see her go back all night. I went to her stage as often as I could, but she was on opposite Ladonna and I always went to her first. As the night wore on and Ladonna got other customers, I shifted my attention to Chelsea. Eventually we went back for a private. Honestly, her dances were pretty straightforward, not as sexy as Ladonna's but entertaining enough.

There were so many girls there, but I barely interacted with any of them. Alyssa was there and came by our table a lot. She's another curvy blonde with big tits (mentioned here (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=687794&postcount=1005) from August), and was always flirting with Ladonna. Jojo came by and sat with me and Chelsea for a while. They have similar confident no-nonsense personalities, although they are very different physically. Jojo is a big, thick, butch biker chick with big tits and short dark hair. I didn't get any lesbian vibe from her, but she sure looks it. She is covered with tats, which puts me off, but otherwise she'd be really attractive to me. She was fun to sit with, and I got a few dances from her.

Around about 3:00am they consolidated the stages and two girls were on one of the front stages. I went up to the stage when it was Ladonna and Chelsea together. I don't know why, but no other guys were at the stage, and they decided to give me a real show. They both got into my lap and were humping each other, scissoring, and fingering each other. I was pretty much just there to keep them from falling, but I had better than a front row seat for the whole set. It was awesome.

Soon enough it was coming up on 4:00. Both Ladonna and Chelsea were doing privates and all of a sudden the lights came on and Chuck was telling everyone to clear out. After hanging out there for six hours I had to leave without even saying goodbye to any of the girls I had spent time with. It was a bit of a bummer, and made me remember that they are not my buddies no matter how much fun the night was. I spent a heck of a lot of money (which always causes some regret) but it was a really great time. And who knows, I've made some good friends of dancers in the past. Maybe I'll see Ladonna again. If you do, have a good time.

Sunday I was going to swing by Miss Kitty's and see Chrissy, but they don't open until 4:00 and I had a five hour drive home. Plus there would be like three other girls there who would expect my attention and I didn't feel like causing any jealousy. I made some calls, gave some excuses, and headed back to KC. Until next time, that's my short trip to St. Louis.

Missery
11-26-08, 20:38
There is an ad in this weeks RFT which says opening soon Cheeks. Dancers wanted apply at Wise Guys.

KC Questor
11-26-08, 21:26
There is an ad in this weeks RFT which says opening soon Cheeks. Dancers wanted apply at Wise Guys.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. The manager at Wise Guys told me that they were hoping to open Cheeks "right after Thanksgiving." Yet every girl at Wise Guys complained how bad business was already, and when Cheeks opens thay can't imagine why anyone would choose one place over another. I still am not sure what the difference will be between the two.

Wise Guys started out wanting to be classy like Hollywood -- with the high rise stage and the VIP rooms. But nowadays Wise Guys has dropped to a place where you can get laid in the back room. It is not quite Blondie's or Dollie's, but it sure ain't Hollywood. So what will Cheeks be like? Will they be radically different experiences, or just another place to check after C-Mowes and Wise Guys?

Hallifan
11-27-08, 10:15
Is that annoying Sassy still at Wiseguys? She bugs the hell out of me when I am there and no other girl will come near me.

KC Questor
11-27-08, 18:38
Is that annoying Sassy still at Wiseguys? She bugs the hell out of me when I am there and no other girl will come near me.
Yep, sadly. Just tell her to go away.

Username
12-01-08, 06:51
Hello again folks.

I was gonna post some long drawn out desctription of crazyness at my first night visit to MKs. (only other passes threw town of been spare afternoon hours).

But instead I'll just ask a question first. Is it normal for the night shift to kind of mega-nag about drinks compare to the dayshift, and for staff members with attitude problems (particularly a dude with a mustache) to physically throw people out of the club over drink disputes -- and I'm not talking about the not wanting the first drink kind. Never seen such a thing.

Larks Tongue
12-01-08, 13:40
I've never had a problem there when it comes to drinks or from the staff. Most of the drama that I have seen is girls not getting all the money from their privates.

Hello again folks.

I was gonna post some long drawn out desctription of crazyness at my first night visit to MKs. (only other passes threw town of been spare afternoon hours).

But instead I'll just ask a question first. Is it normal for the night shift to kind of mega-nag about drinks compare to the dayshift, and for staff members with attitude problems (particularly a dude with a mustache) to physically throw people out of the club over drink disputes -- and I'm not talking about the not wanting the first drink kind. Never seen such a thing.

Jannisary
12-01-08, 15:16
Are you sure you weren't at the Hollywood Showclub? Or perhaps ahole BOB bought Ms K's.

I've also never seen that behavior at Miss Kitty's though admittedly I've not been there in quite awhile. Now when Bob R is roaming his Hollywood club it is quite possible to get thrown out for not buying a drink. Which I can understand to a point, if he allowed people to just sit around without buying drinks he wouldn't make as much money.

Missery
12-01-08, 19:13
During one visit to Miss Kitty's, I got there about 6:30 and bought a couple of drinks prior to the shift change. The night shift waitress told me thar I had to order a drink as there was a 2 drink minimum policy. I explained that I had already purchased 2 drinks not including the 2 I had bought for dancers. She argued that I had just got there and I told her to go ask the dayshift bartender, who confirmed I had been there for a while.
That was my last visit on the night shift.

Username
12-02-08, 05:44
I guess trying to trick them into thinking he'd already bought another drink could make them upset. But still seems pretty illogical to make a scene like that. A more logical approach would have been a warning --- or imagine this, telling them to buy another drink or leave voluntarily.

I like MK's but the reason I'm there is the dancer's stage shows. Not to buy drinks. If money is that much of a problem they should increase the cover charge and losen up on the drinks, IMHO.

Farmboyks
12-02-08, 08:46
Came across this on CL last night. Seems like I'd seen those tat tracks before on the white girl at a few of the Washington Park clubs. Pics look like a bit younger version. Wonder if it's really the one I've seen. Sweet girl, if so.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/941545965.html

Tony 9
12-03-08, 03:45
After 2pm I arrived. A dozen gals and prolly 8-10 customers, it picked up as the afternoon went by. 2 very hot fit blondes were on display, but I spent time with Angelina, a 25 yr old Alton gal who does a fine job making pleasure. The other reg. Gals seem to be there still. Nuthin too special for me though.

I almost went to Dollies or WG, but I need to watch my wallet these days!

Is Lauren or Shy still dancing during the week at any other the WP clubs? I spent time with both fine gals over the years.

Anyone know?

Luv Fkemall
12-03-08, 11:57
After 2pm I arrived. A dozen gals and prolly 8-10 customers, it picked up as the afternoon went by. 2 very hot fit blondes were on display, but I spent time with Angelina, a 25 yr old Alton gal who does a fine job making pleasure. The other reg. Gals seem to be there still. Nuthin too special for me though.

Is Lauren or Shy still dancing during the week at any other the WP clubs? I spent time with both fine gals over the years.

Anyone know?Last time I was in WG , Shy was working M, W and F per Bambi.

Cute Sassy
12-03-08, 14:31
What are some good strip clubs in the chicago area that couples go to as I want to go to one with my boyfriend.

KC Questor
12-03-08, 19:25
Isn't Angelina a doll?

Sparky140
12-03-08, 19:50
Shy is working at WG - she was there two weeks ago on a Thursday when I went in to see Harley.

Anyone know?

Missery
12-03-08, 22:44

Anyone know?
Angelina is a doll. I have seen her a few times when she was at Roxy's and now at Miss Kitty's and City Nights.

Lauren still works occasionally at Dollies last saw her on 11/5.

LowRad
12-04-08, 00:22
What are some good strip clubs in the chicago area that couples go to as I want to go to one with my boyfriend.The best clubs are over the border in Wi or Indiana.

And you forgot to post a picture of yourself. Please post a photo, make your boyfriend proud.

LowRad
12-04-08, 00:27
Is it normal for the night shift to kind of mega-nag about drinks compare to the dayshift, and for staff members with attitude problems .I've had it happen at MK before, even while I was buying drinks. But I've also had it happen at clubs in Austin, Memphis, and Detroit. So I just keep a drink on the table, less of a problem if you are milking it then if you have an empty on the table.

Tony 9
12-04-08, 03:37
Thanks for the responses,

I have a good chemistry with Angelina, which makes the talking & play time much more enjoyable, plus she is a very cool gal. The same goes for Lauren and Shy. I'm not into the odd personalities (no matter how sexy the are) and psycho drama that you'll encounter from random dancers, I'm not bashing any of the dancers in general (hell, ask THEM about what they have to put with (some) customers on the day to day). But its expected in this biz.

If I make the drive from St Charles, I always like to know who's working that day. Hopefully I'll get to see Lauren (1st met her when she was 19) and Shy real soon. (wishing I was getting mundo OT from work still!. I'd be more than happy to be 'one' of their "Sugar Daddies" on a weekly basis).

Happy perverted Holiday! (sarcastic)

Luv Fkemall
12-04-08, 19:23
Dropped by Cmowes for the hell of it to check talent yesterday afternoon. Sassy was there. This was her first day since leaving WG. It just keeps getting worse at Cmowes!

Teddyb699
12-05-08, 01:17
Oh! My! Goodness!!!

Roxy's is messing with their private dance area again. The "old" p.d.a. is being walled up into two private rooms. Yep $300 for the pleasure of 15min with just your dancer. The dancer's have just heard what the price will be, but nothing about what is "allowed" in the rooms.
What a waste of space!

Oh, they also ripped out the far corner stage by the shower, slapped up black painted wood and mirrors for 9 booths (3x3) for "private" dances. Hopefully they will finish the booths off to be nicer, because they manged to make them even less private than the old setup.

Dad
12-05-08, 10:21
What are some good strip clubs in the chicago area that couples go to as I want to go to one with my boyfriend.Good luck regarding Chicago area clubs here in the Washington Park forum.

Knucklebuck
12-05-08, 13:33
Oh! My! Goodness!!!

Roxy's is messing with their private dance area again. The "old" p.d.a. is being walled up into two private rooms. Yep $300 for the pleasure of 15min with just your dancer. The dancer's have just heard what the price will be, but nothing about what is "allowed" in the rooms.
What a waste of space!

Oh, they also ripped out the far corner stage by the shower, slapped up black painted wood and mirrors for 9 booths (3x3) for "private" dances. Hopefully they will finish the booths off to be nicer, because they manged to make them even less private than the old setup.

Wow...a $300 private room is a tough sell in this economy isn't it? Gotta be even harder in a dive like Roxys. Admitted, I haven't been to Roxys in a few years.

Haven't been to a titty bar in several years, so I don't know how the current economic climate is affecting the local scene. Would be a nice suprise to see desperate strippers willing to do about anything for $20 bucks though.

Five Minmajor
12-06-08, 11:54
Wed 17th is the Christmas Party at 'City Nights' all day.

More girls than usual, lots of food.

Thursday the 18th is the Party at Miss Kittys.

Larks Tongue
12-06-08, 15:45
Wed 17th is the Christmas Party at 'City Nights' all day.

More girls than usual, lots of food.

Thursday the 18th is the Party at Miss Kittys.

Thanks for the 411. I wonder if there will be any good drink specials. The girls seem to be more friendlier when the alcohol flows freely.

Sparky140
12-06-08, 16:53
Nice of them to host a Christmas Party. At City Nights are they also beefing up security after the parking lot incident? With the economy down the toilet can see more and more attempts of the criminal element to take advantage of customers entering establishments that do not have roving security patrols.

Thanks for the 411. I wonder if there will be any good drink specials. The girls seem to be more friendlier when the alcohol flows freely.

Five Minmajor
12-06-08, 19:33
Thanks for the 411. I wonder if there will be any good drink specials. The girls seem to be more friendlier when the alcohol flows freely.That's a good and fair question.

I threw a personal party there not to long ago and we got few discounts ours from time to time.

It defiantly pays to buy the girls drinks, that's for sure.

Luv Fkemall
12-07-08, 14:58
Oh! My! Goodness!!!

What a waste of space!

Oh, they also ripped out the far corner stage by the shower, slapped up black painted wood and mirrors for 9 booths (3x3) for "private" dances. Hopefully they will finish the booths off to be nicer, because they manged to make them even less private than the old setup.I am sure this is a result of the great success with the private rooms at the other VCGH clubs. They generally never sell well on the daytime shifts but on weekend nights they generate a lot of business. At Sauget it costs $450. 00 for an hour. The girl gets $300. 00 and the Club gets $150. 00. A waitress will stop in to check on you for drinks. But I am sure extras are available. If you go there on the day shift, "Raven" who is from WG, will treat you very well for the half hour rate which is $150. Cheaper.

Theeb 32
12-08-08, 11:28
I have alway had a tough time getting extras at PT's.

Is there someone I should look for?

Luv Fkemall
12-08-08, 22:44
I have alway had a tough time getting extras at PT's.

Is there someone I should look for?PM me for names.

Keep on the down low.

Barney1234
12-08-08, 22:47
At Sauget it costs $450. 00 for an hour. The girl gets $300. 00 and the Club gets $150. 00. A waitress will stop in to check on you for drinks. But I am sure extras are available.

Sheesh, $450 an hour? Maybe if the waitress joined in, and her friends, too.

Barney

KC Questor
12-09-08, 00:59
Sheesh, $450 an hour? Maybe if the waitress joined in, and her friends, too.

What's worse is there is no guarantee that you will have sex. You pay upfront, and there is a big guy waiting nearby if the girl needs help from a customer who expected more than an hour of lap dances.

That's not to say that no girl will do you. Maybe some will. But this kind of upsell is pretty well known in the industry. Guys tend to think that more money = greater chance of sex, but it doesn't work that way. Clubs exploit the "Wow, if it is THAT much I'm sure to get some" factor.

I'd trust in getting action based on a a $200 quote before I trusted a $450 fee.

Member #3213
12-09-08, 03:11
Crystal Palace closed tonight at 8:00 pm. All of the staff was fired except for the regular day bartender (her name escapes me at the moment). The guy that runs Beaver's next door is supposed to be taking over the strip club side of the building, as well, and will be reopening in a few days as "Centerfolds" with new staff. Thank God they let me finish my beer before they closed. lol

Patrickab7
12-09-08, 03:14
Longtime reader, firsttime poster. Wish I had the funds I once did, but these days my club visits are fewer and farther between. Have been to: PT's Centreville, Crystal Palace, Hollywood, Miss Kitty's, and C-Mowes. PT's is closest to home so I tend to frequent that club.

In response to the person who asked about "extras" at PT's: I think the management frowns upon that sort of thing there. But that doesn't mean they don't occur. YMMV, as the acronym goes.

Smooth2222
12-09-08, 18:26
Any news on the new (strip) club in E.St. Louis and whether or not it's safe? Has anyone been there?

KC Questor
12-09-08, 20:21
Longtime reader, firsttime poster. Wish I had the funds I once did, but these days my club visits are fewer and farther between. Have been to: PT's Centreville, Crystal Palace, Hollywood, Miss Kitty's, and C-Mowes. PT's is closest to home so I tend to frequent that club.

In response to the person who asked about "extras" at PT's: I think the management frowns upon that sort of thing there. But that doesn't mean they don't occur. YMMV, as the acronym goes.

Welcome Patrickab7. You are correct that management "frowns" officially. but as you say, YMMV always. Every girl is different and if the private area is really private (or she thinks it is) many girls will do lots there. Holly, for example, would do anything in the private area, including FS (she's at Kitty's now, FYI).

Hell, if you go to Centerville PTs on a Saturday night you can often see people fucking in the open. Of course, they usually aren't dancers, nor are they being paid... usually.

Oreida69
12-10-08, 15:28
Hello All,

It has been over a year since I have hit the clubs in the east side.What I am needing is where is the best place for a guy to go on a Thursday afternoon for a little fun. I really would like to find a club with a lady willing to do a bbbj cim/cof. However, would rule out fs with the right circumstances. So give this guy some direction, and will report back after my visit.

KC Questor
12-11-08, 02:50
Hello All,

It has been over a year since I have hit the clubs in the east side.What I am needing is where is the best place for a guy to go on a Thursday afternoon for a little fun. I really would like to find a club with a lady willing to do a bbbj cim/cof. However, would rule out fs with the right circumstances. So give this guy some direction, and will report back after my visit.

If you read the board it is all here, even just a few posts down.

Sure thing for what you want, cheap: Blondie's, Dollie's, C-Mowes
Pretty sure thing, but won't be cheap: Wise Guys, Club 64
Possible, but rare: Miss Kitty's, City Nights
Unlikely: Hollywood, Hustler

That's my take, based on the clubs I know. YMMV

Larks Tongue
12-11-08, 15:56
I hit up the club about 11pm there are 8 girls and as many guys. Looks ok nothing too great. I get a stage dance from Diamond. Fine body,tanned, nice face as well. She's all over me, grabbing onto Mr.Happy and making me feel really welcomed. She pressed for V.I.P, I pass for the time. I check out the rest that they had. Nothing too great. There was a larger girl(Chasity I think), big tits but not too hands friendly at the stage. Anyway I'm sitting down and Diamond comes back and starts to B.S. with me. I buy her a drink and she's pressing for a V.I.P still. She says she asks .4,.8 and $ for three. I pass and then she goes on to tell me about a fight that she had Friday night and that there was some girl there putting beer bottles up her twat and ass. Interesting, that girl got fired. Sorry I missed that show. She then goes on to say that anyone can give the door guy $ and the girls will leave with them. Take out!? My question is why not cut out the door guy and work something out with the girl? Give her a little more and make her happier. Back to the V.I.P, she said that fun could be had but wouldn't go into detail. I'm thinking she's just wanted the money but her take out story was interesting if it is true.

Missery
12-11-08, 16:37
Ad in the latest RFT says that Cheeks will be opening at noon on Dec. 17th.

I stopped in Dollies on Monday at 12:30 and was their first customer. They had 9 girls working. Business was picking up when I left. Had a short OK private with Liz.
Went to Wise Guys next they had 6 girls working. Had a great private with Shy and didn't have to purchase the previously mentioned wrist band/pass.

KC Questor
12-11-08, 17:00
She then goes on to say that anyone can give the door guy $ and the girls will leave with them. Take out!? My question is why not cut out the door guy and work something out with the girl? Give her a little more and make her happier.

Well, whenever I've done takeout (never at Wise Guys though), the girl always has to make arrangements to leave separate from me. They always say they can't be seen leaving with a customer. Usually I have them meet me in the Hustler parking lot and we go from there. If the girl didn't have her own car, though, she wouldn't be able to leave with you without being seen. I'm guessing that's what the tip to the door guy is for.

Traveler One
12-11-08, 17:46
I would greatly appreciate any hotel or cl info that you have. Staying one night and intend to have some east side fun while there. It has been years since I was in the area and I am pumped up to be there!

Will be happy to help you out if you ever come to Chicago area as well.

KC Questor
12-13-08, 15:53
I would greatly appreciate any hotel or cl info that you have. Staying one night and intend to have some east side fun while there. It has been years since I was in the area and I am pumped up to be there!

Will be happy to help you out if you ever come to Chicago area as well.

I stay at the Four Points Sheraton in Fairview Heights. I usually get it for $39 on Priceline and it is very nice with free wifi and only 10 minutes from Washington Park.

Bone69
12-14-08, 22:45
After the Ram's game today my buddy and I headed over to Wiseguys. We were working on the first drink when a girl named Crystal? Came over and sat down and started talking my buddy. She asked if I wanted Harley to come over to sit with me. (She happened to be dancing at the time). I made a straight bee-line over to where she was. She danced for me and she introduced herself and I said I finally am able to meet the infamous Harley. Anyway, she quoted me a price for a private. What sucked was that the quote included $50 for the house. As much as I wanted to sample what Harley had to offer, I passed. We then headed over to C-Mowes and they were just opening. I bought my drink and headed to the dance floor where Jewell was. After her set, she came over and sat with me and introduced me to Ivy. They said they liked to play together. I sat in the middle of these two lovely ladies and they treated me like a king. Lots of attention and they were working on each other as well. After about 45 minutes of this, I wanted to go to the back with both of them. They quoted me a price and again a portion of it was going to the house. What the hell is up with that? Anyway, I was going to go back with them no matter what. Once in the back, they started playing with Ivy snacking on Jewel's goods. I was behind Ivy touching and watching. The second song, I stood up in front of Jewel where she proceeded to give me a BBBJTC. What a view and touching and feeling from all three of us the whole time. I will definitely be returning to partake again soon.

Mister Quick
12-15-08, 13:55
Did make it down to Washington Park about a week or two ago. Kind of busy at work so no time to type up the report until now.

From answers to my question on here I decided to come down the night before I needed to and get a hotel room since mid day / late morning offerings seemed to be not bountyful. I got into town late afternoon after getting a room at the Motel 6 a few miles to the east.

First place I stopped was Wiseguys. Lots of girls. Got a drink and sat at the stage where one of the best looking girls was dancing. The other girls were all with guys. When she was done dancing I left the stage sat at a table and after a bit she joined me. Name was Autumn or so she said. Talked me into a private. I did have to pay $5 for an armband . No one else in the back room. Was like $20 for the dance I think, this was sometime ago so the mind gets foggy about the details. She did not even get nude. I was offered a second dance for a discounted price and opted not to since I said had hoped to see some pussy. Was told if I wanted that it would be $150 for a private dance in the private room. Asked he if seeing her pussy was all I would get for the cash and she replied yes so I decided this was NOT a good deal. Finished my drink and went across the street to Cmowes.

Cmowes had more girls than customers and the ones there were less attractive, older and healthier (fatter) than the ones at Wiseguys. The girls who had been on stage had the annoying habit of trying to get tips from guys who were talking to other girls and not watching them on stage. I had been talking to a blonde girl, forget her name. She was good looking from across the room, but close up you could tell she had lots of makeup and I suspect was pushing 40. When it was her turn to dance I went to the stage and got some good grinding from her. I notice that stage dance there had the girl spending little time actually on the stage and most of it just sitting on guys laps. If it had been at all crowded the other guys at the stage (I was the only one) would have nothing to do but watch you getting a lapdance. This girl offered me a private dance but there was no hint of any extras. I said something to the effect that she looked like she would be a good fuck, much less crudely stated. She replied that her BF was the only one who did that to her. I left and went to Blondies.

Blondies was so dead it made Cmowes look busy. I arrived and there were 4 people there. A black guy playing video games. A female bartender. A very heavy black girl, who was sitting at the bar wrapped up in a blanket. A dark haired white woman who was pushing 60. The bartender was the most attractive of the females. As soon as I came in the old woman ran up to me and was all over me. She acted like I was her long lost boyfriend and offered to take me to the back room before I was more than 10 feet into the bar. I pushed her away and said I was looking for a friend who was at supposed to be at one of the area strip clubs. Wandered into the back area where the stage is no one was back there. I then left. Went down the street to Dollies I think the place was.

Finally got a bit luckier there. Met a 20 something blonde spiner. She gave me a fake name that I have since forgotten. We talked for awhile after I got a nice stage dance from her. I did get FS from her in the back behind the curtains. Not lots of privacy. Think I also had her talked into coming back to my hotel with me for some more fun. Her shift was almost over. But when we were done in the private area a guy comes in and she reacts saying Oh shit its my boyfriend. She asked me to duck down and wait about a minute before popping up and exiting the booth. She went and talked to him for a bit then went into the back and got into her street clothes. She left with him. I played a few video games. Noted KC Quester had the high score on one of them! I left to get dinner.

After dinner I came back. Whole bunch of different girls, a few more guys but no where near crowded. The later shift girls were for the most part not as desireable as the ones who had been there earlier. Wound up getting FS again from a brunette, late 20s not fat but had some meat on her bones. I do recall her name but she was very paranoid that someone else would find out what she was doing and asked me not to let others know what she was doing in the "private" area. I think she was afraid of getting fired. She was much better than the blonde girl and charged about what I would expect a SW to charge. It also seemed as if she was enjoying it much more than I was. Discovered she would be there very very late so did not even try to talk her into coming to my hotel with me. Stuck around for a bit longer talking to her then called it an evening.

KC Questor
12-16-08, 18:16
Anyone know which clubs will have good New Year's Eve parties? I will be in the area for the holiday and am looking for something to do in case I don't have a date.

KC Questor
12-16-08, 18:39
I played a few video games. Noted KC Quester had the high score on one of them! Too funny. Must have been a slow night for me to play a video game at Dollie's.

Element1232
12-17-08, 01:14
I've been wanting to try these clubs for a while and want a sure thing. Anyone into helping an amatuer? 21y and want to have a good first time. Don't wanna go to dollies or anywhere alone and not know what to do.

Five Minmajor
12-17-08, 10:23
Today is the day at City Nights.

Christmas Party starting at 12:00 noon going till 2am

Just over the bridge make the first right, then the first left, go under the railroad bridge and head straight for 1/3 miles on left.

Lots of girls, food and, well, you know.

Winddance1
12-17-08, 15:08
I've been wanting to try these clubs for a while and want a sure thing. Anyone into helping an amatuer? 21y and want to have a good first time. Don't wanna go to dollies or anywhere alone and not know what to do.

Dollies is not a bad place, of course i've always been there during the day. Girls are not the highest quality but i've always got what I was after there. Never felt unsafe there.

KC Questor
12-17-08, 18:32

Any place that is a "sure thing" is not a place that you want to go if you are going to be nervous about location or atmosphere. Best bet is probably day shift at C-Mowes or Wise Guys. Both are on Kingshighway (Hwy 111) -- no need to go into "the hood". Wise Guys will be classier, but a LOT more expensive for extras.

Dollies and Blondies will offer more of a sure thing -- neither require much in the way of expertise to get what you want. But if you are nervous, Blondies might not be the best place to go. Not saying they are dangerous, but I find Blondies intimidating and I've been doing this for 20 years. I suppose you are excluding Dollies because the "private area" isn't really very private. Blondies has a back room with a door that locks, so that may be better. i just hate how everyone in the place sizes you up when you walk in the door -- they know what you are there for, and they let you know that they know. Creepy...

Luv Fkemall
12-18-08, 18:38
a lot of cars in the lot earlier this week. has it reopened ?

Missery
12-18-08, 20:45
a lot of cars in the lot earlier this week. has it reopened ?
According to last weeks RFT it was to open on 12/17

Larks Tongue
12-18-08, 22:30
Blondies has a back room with a door that locks, so that may be better. i just hate how everyone in the place sizes you up when you walk in the door -- they know what you are there for, and they let you know that they know. Creepy...

That's the one thing that I hated about it as well. I think that the house charge was .3 when I was there last. I haven't been there for quite some time.

Rosco2
12-19-08, 01:11
Today is the day at City Nights.

Christmas Party starting at 12:00 noon going till 2am

Just over the bridge make the first right, then the first left, go under the railroad bridge and head straight for 1/3 miles on left.

Lots of girls, food and, well, you know.

Five_Minmajor, did you make it to the Christmas Party at City Nights?

Wish I could have made it, but 2 hours driving is a bit much.

City Nights is such a great place, though. Last time I was there, I got a "threesome lapper" from 2 ladies that included an HJ.

The Penthouse Club throws a great Christmas Party, too. It's worth going to because, for that one night of the year, Penthouse opens up its huge VIP Lounge to everybody. During the rest of the year, the lounge is reserved for VIPs only (those fellas who pay one grand a year to use it and actually 2 grand for their first year). - Rosco

Smooth2222
12-19-08, 11:56
I'm also curious about the party. I haven't been there since late summer/fall. I had a female friend with me that night around 1am on a Saturday night and got a 3 way party with my gal and a nice blk female dancer in the not so private booth area for .8 which included .25 house fee and a few refreshments. She was really thin and dark skinned. I forgot her name, but she carried a large binder where she kept her dates & appointments for her off-time activites.

Ironically, I was going to go back the same day of the shooting.

Larks Tongue
12-19-08, 15:04
City Nights is such a great place, though. Last time I was there, I got a "threesome lapper" from 2 ladies that included an HJ.

- Rosco

Sounds like a good time. I've only been to CN one time and that was a nice time. Lexi was friendly and knew where to grab.

Jamesj
12-21-08, 02:57
See the article @ WWW.BND.COM He is on life support waiting an organ transplant. Becarefull JAMESJ

Kemo Sabe
12-21-08, 03:41
Missouri man severely beaten outside Washington Park strip club
BY CAROLYN P. SMITH
News-Democrat

A Missouri man is on life support, pending organ donation after he was struck in the head with a blunt object outside a strip club early today.

The 35-year-old victim, whose name was not released, was attacked about 1 a.m. outside Dolly's Playhouse, a strip club at 62nd Street and Forest Avenue.

Detective Kim McAfee said police found the victim lying on the ground with a head wound. His shirt had been torn off.

Police have not confirmed either a motive or any suspects in this case.- But McAfee said the motive may have been robbery.

"We've had a lot of robberies around club areas," he said.

McAfee said anyone with information about this attack is urged to contact the Washington Park Police Department at 874-0115.

McAfee said the victim was struck as he was entering- the club.

"He was walking toward the entrance of the club when the suspect suddenly appeared from behind a white Mercedes," McAfee said. "They walked a few feet and the suspect attacked the victim right at the entrance door."

"He was taken to a local hospital where he is on life support, pending organ donation," McAfee said.

Police are looking for two men who were in a white Ford Taurus outside the business. "The occupants appeared to have watched- the altercation and we just want to question them," McAfee said.

And, police also are looking for- another white car that was in- the area.- It appeared to have pulled off and returned to the scene to watch the attack. A man and a woman were in this car.

McAfee said police are viewing some video that was captured by cameras at the business.

"We're hopeful that the individuals we're looking for will turn themselves in to the police department. They are not suspects, only persons of interest that we would like to question," McAfee said.

Contact reporter Carolyn P. Smith at 239-2503.

© 2007 Belleville News-Democrat and wire service sources. All Rights Reserved. http://www.belleville.com

Just Aguy
12-21-08, 09:36
I haven't been to Washington Park for a while now. I think it's time to not go back ever. It sounds like this guy could have been doing everything right.

Scary!

Sparky140
12-21-08, 10:32
Agree WP is not the safest place to be. Got mugged outside Blondie's back in January by 3 guys. They wanted my wallet and car. They ended up with the wallet and I ended up with a busted nose. I no longer go to WP after the sun goes down. I also do a very detailed view of the lot before I exit my vehicle. Was at Dollies on Thursday arrived around 1:15 pm, Ron and a customer were standing just outside the door when I arrived so I was very safe but again I would not go to this place after dark.

Rosco2
12-21-08, 12:09
Forest Avenue is an extremely dangerous street. People are continually being beaten, stabbed, and even shot on Forest between Kingshighway and the strip clubs. (One guy even was shot to death recently.) If I remember correctly, even one of us (a USAsexGuide member name Sparky) got socked in the jaw and robbed outside the Blondie's club early this year. Blondie's is across the street from the Dollie's club for those who don't know.

The news story below said the club's security cameras caught images of a Ford Taurus and another car, but how useful is that information without cameras that can actually capture license plate numbers? Hundreds of thousands of Taurus'es are on the road.

Whenever I have visited Dollie's and Blondie's, I first drive slowly around their parking lots to investigate. First, I'm looking for hookers who sometimes wait inside their cars in the lots. Secondly, I'm looking for potential robbers hiding in the lot. It's probably easy to miss the robbers, though, since they can hide between cars, which is what happened in the story below.

Dollie's and Blondie's are right across the street from each other. Why don't the 2 clubs work together and pay somebody to continuously watch their 2 lots?

If all else fails, and you're worried about security, call the clubs from inside your car and ask that an employee step outside to the parking lot to meet you. I keep the number of every single club in my cell phone. Somehow, though, don't you get the feeling these tragedies will keep happening? - Rosco

Tony 9
12-21-08, 14:20
First of all, I'll tell you I started going to Dollies in the 80's. I've heard a few whacky stories from dancers about trouble outside the club (robberies), but that can be expected at ANY eastside club (I myself was jumped outside of the OZ in Sauget when I was 20sumthing). I try my best to proceed carefully in the area always: Cheeks, Dollies, C-Mowes (all of them), Main Street, Miss Kitties, Hustler, Hollywood & the Colony over the yrs. Stories from my black co workers who grew up near WP add to the legacy (? ).

AS a wiser 47 yr now, and the input I got from the daytime dancers on my last visit, be VERY careful in the area at night, even on the parking lots. The neighbor "kids" have been picking on Dollie's lot it seems. The last time I was there at night (2 yrs ago) the clubs 'dealer' (I suppose) was tracking back and forth between the parking lot and the back dressing room for a good: 30 min. No one was hardly dancing & no one was concerned, the staff or the few customers. Paige told me he was the 'supplier'. Questionable looking 'characters' are the norm at many of these clubs of course. Use your street smarts. But it goes without saying that many guys come to these clubs on a spur of the moment, on the way home from work or after a night of partying, and the #1 thing on their mind isn't safety, to say the least.

My GOOD times over the yrs. Out weigh the bad stories I've seen/heard by a WIDE margin, but it can not be emphasized enough to be careful and proceed cautiously. You're obviously dealing with a different element in the ghetto if you're a guy from suburbia.

I am disappointed that Dollies doesn't have someone outside ALWAYS, they have before, and during the day the door man on duty is always peeking out every: 15. I've never heard of trouble during daylight hours. I have not gone to WP after dark in two yrs, and would only go to clubs with lot security. This story and other rumors isn't going to help business at all of course. Calling before you drive up is a good idea, will it work? Dollies is considered out of the way for most, a second tier strip club that caters to horny guys from ALL backgrounds, races. If you think the "community" is suddenly going to install red light camera's and technology to stop this nonsense, you're naive. The club itself may finally start paying for full time security. Yes the police know the clubs & various employees as well, but these clubs bring both the good (revenue) and bad (various crimes from thugs, customers & dancers too). Don't be surprised that some local criminals (posing as customers) have also read this forum before. And dancers, cops. Etc. The police may slow down thugs for a time, but customers too because of these stories. Visiting the clubs seems to be a regular "hobby" to some (and I'm not critical of you at all), a fun adventure. But always remember where you are going to have fun. Be safe, be cautious and stay away after dark are my recommendations.

Bone69
12-21-08, 22:53
The last time I was at Blondie's, there was a guy sitting in an unmarked car. He did look like some sort of security. When I drove up, he turned his lights on and when I was leaving he turned them on again. Unfortunately, there were no girls in the club at the time but that is another story. Also, C-mowes has the fence all around the lot and they had "a guy" at the door and outside. C-mowes seems to be the safest of the WP clubs. (excluding Hollywood and Hustler).

Dontstop
12-22-08, 21:14
I find the clubs and the mongering on the east side way too dangerous FOR ME. I moved to Missouri several years ago from the east coast and after making a few trips over the river I don't go there anymore. I have a s. O. And young children and for me the risk/reward is not worth it. I hit the s. S. Stroll every so often because I feel relatively safe there. I also have a ccw permit and I would probably enjoy the eastside clubs ocassionally if I could legally carry my weapon there. I will not even go to the MLK stroll anymore because I don't feel safe there.

Just my 2 cents.

DS

Harve1999
12-24-08, 09:47
Agree WP is not the safest place to be. Got mugged outside Blondie's back in January by 3 guys. They wanted my wallet and car. They ended up with the wallet and I ended up with a busted nose. I no longer go to WP after the sun goes down. I also do a very detailed view of the lot before I exit my vehicle. Was at Dollies on Thursday arrived around 1:15 pm, Ron and a customer were standing just outside the door when I arrived so I was very safe but again I would not go to this place after dark.Is Ron back at Dollies as the manager again?

Rallos
12-24-08, 18:59
Hi all,

I was thinking of making a trip down from Mid Missouri to WP this Friday (Day after Christmas). Anyone know what typically action will be like or will it be a slow day and not worth going?

Missery
12-25-08, 14:26
Hi all,

I was thinking of making a trip down from Mid Missouri to WP this Friday (Day after Christmas). Anyone know what typically action will be like or will it be a slow day and not worth going?

I have visited the day after Christmas and it was like any other day.

Jannisary
12-25-08, 22:46
I've been to the clubs the day after Christmas before and it was pretty much just like any other dayshift visit. I would suspect that the Friday night crowd might be a bit larger and perhaps younger because of semester break.

Jamesj
12-27-08, 03:00
Mr. Dover passed away Saturday morning. See WWW.BND.COM for follow up article. Be carefull....JAMESJ

Rallos
12-27-08, 10:23
Thanks Jannisary and Missery for the good tips. Headed down to check out the WP scene yesterday and wow it was as everyone has reported. Being the day after X'mas I didn't really know what to expect but I wanted to be safe so I hit the day shift. Started with Cmowes and it was awfully quiet with about 3 gals and I left almost immediately. Next stops were Cheeks and Wiseguys and in both places the ratio also seemed abit unbalance. But the gals were alot more attractive in those 2 places.

Blondies also was pretty much empty when I got in, nobody was dancing and there were 3 gals. The moment I got in, one of the gals Kayla/Keesha, basically asked if I've ever been to a club in WP in which I replied no and then she whispered "You know WP clubs are different right? " I was kinda surprised by her straightforwardness and she offered me everything off the menu right before even a dance. I settled for a BJ and after 2 songs, she decided to take a ride on the wild side and mounted me. That was quite a surprise. Damage was only 50 which seemed like good value for money.

Dollies was next and the stage dances were good. They had about 10 girls but seemed like some got really drunk and hustling for tips every opportunity they get. Apart from that, I got a BJ from a brunette spinner there. Good choices and I liked it, definitely can't wait to go back next time I head over to the St. Louis area.

Larks Tongue
12-27-08, 12:53
Nice report. It's good to see Kayla is still at Blondies. I guess business is slow for her to offer a bj for .50. Glad to you came out ahead.

Stay safe out there and watch your back in WP.

Thanks Jannisary and Missery for the good tips. Headed down to check out the WP scene yesterday and wow it was as everyone has reported. Being the day after X'mas I didn't really know what to expect but I wanted to be safe so I hit the day shift. Started with Cmowes and it was awfully quiet with about 3 gals and I left almost immediately. Next stops were Cheeks and Wiseguys and in both places the ratio also seemed abit unbalance. But the gals were alot more attractive in those 2 places.

Blondies also was pretty much empty when I got in, nobody was dancing and there were 3 gals. The moment I got in, one of the gals Kayla/Keesha, basically asked if I've ever been to a club in WP in which I replied no and then she whispered "You know WP clubs are different right? " I was kinda surprised by her straightforwardness and she offered me everything off the menu right before even a dance. I settled for a BJ and after 2 songs, she decided to take a ride on the wild side and mounted me. That was quite a surprise. Damage was only 50 which seemed like good value for money.

Dollies was next and the stage dances were good. They had about 10 girls but seemed like some got really drunk and hustling for tips every opportunity they get. Apart from that, I got a BJ from a brunette spinner there. Good choices and I liked it, definitely can't wait to go back next time I head over to the St. Louis area.

Missery
12-27-08, 20:37
Rallos, glad the trip worked out for you. Do you recall the name of the spinner at Dollies?

I think it is wise to focus on dayshift in WP right now.

KC Questor
12-28-08, 03:29
Can someone post a report on Cheeks? What's it like? Compare it to the other clubs in the area. What's the private area like?

Element1232
12-28-08, 04:00
I still havnt gone for a first time in WP. Can anyone give me tips of when and where to go for a sure thing. And how can I tell they are up for it. I'm sure they drop hints. Or anyone have a favorite. I'm only 21 so I like them younger.

Sparky140
12-28-08, 09:21
Made it to Dollies yesterday afternoon. Pulled into the parking lot and there was a WP police car there so knew it was safe to stop. Only had six ladies working. None above a 5. Had two beers and left. However, before I left one of the dancer told me that Blondies no longer has girls working there since it does not have an entertainment license. Can anyone confirm that? When I left it was pouring reminded me of the Monsoons in SEA, got soaked just getting to my car so headed home.

Bone69
12-28-08, 09:23
You can go to any of the clubs in WP and have some success. Read any of the reviews on here and you will find that out. The girls at the clubs will vary on age, size, looks, etc.

Jannisary
12-28-08, 12:06
I still havnt gone for a first time in WP. Can anyone give me tips of when and where to go for a sure thing. And how can I tell they are up for it. I'm sure they drop hints. Or anyone have a favorite. I'm only 21 so I like them younger.

The best tip I can give you is this - RTFF!! (Read The Fucking Forum!!)

This board is FULL of information about where to go for the "sure thing". Usually there is no question about them being "up for it" at these establishments.

Bigtbear
12-28-08, 12:50
I still havnt gone for a first time in WP. Can anyone give me tips of when and where to go for a sure thing. And how can I tell they are up for it. I'm sure they drop hints. Or anyone have a favorite. I'm only 21 so I like them younger.Like anything else there are a lot of ways to get where you want to go. Here's but one suggestion for take out:

(1) Go to one of the big glitzy establishments, they have a lot of girls and young 'uns which is one of your interests. Don't try the other establishments until you know the game a little better.

(2) Go near closing time, or early afternoon to catch shift change. A girl that has had a slow day and is low on cash is going to be more open to take out.

(3) Stake out a table where you can see the club, pick out 2 - 3 girls that you like and watch for your opening. If you only want certain girls, you can't wait and hope they see you "licking your eyebrows" (sorry, old joke). Move in when the girl is not otherwise occupied.

(4) Buy lap dances and tip generously. Be a gentleman, charm her, wait until she is comfortable with you and then ask if she does private parties. Believe it or not, there are girls who don't work outside the club and they will just say no. Otherwise you will get either a yes or some coy answer designed to keep you interested and spending money. If the latter, move on to your second choice.

(5) If you don't have the $ for step (4), then you have to invest enough time (as in repeat visits) and a smaller amount of $ each visit for the girl to get comfortable enough for you to ask the question and get a yes.

Eat in varies a lot by club, dancer, and you. A skill more honed by experience.

Bone69
12-28-08, 21:39
Made it to Dollies yesterday afternoon. Pulled into the parking lot and there was a WP police car there so knew it was safe to stop. Only had six ladies working. None above a 5. Had two beers and left. However, before I left one of the dancer told me that Blondies no longer has girls working there since it does not have an entertainment license. Can anyone confirm that? When I left it was pouring reminded me of the Monsoons in SEA, got soaked just getting to my car so headed home.The last time I was at Blondie's, this was the case. "Mom" said the girls are going places where they are assured to make money. I guess the way Blondie's is set up, the girls aren't dancing for tips and the money has to come from the service that is provided there.

I am headed back to WP tomorrow and I will provide another report.

MyBudFang
12-28-08, 22:28
Can someone post a report on Cheeks? What's it like? Compare it to the other clubs in the area. What's the private area like?
Why don't you go do it?