PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]

BigPoppa77
12-10-21, 11:13
Ok. So I was on another site and read a review that Cheeks had / has trans dancers? Review was from 3 months ago. He thought it was a female until she climbed into his lap and he felt "something" Dancers name was Sassi (I think). Anyone hear of this? Is it true? Or is it an a**hole making up stories to hurt an dancers reputation?

P.S. I was half asleep when I wrote this and made its own thread on accident. Thats what I get for going on the google machine before coffee.

Hollywoodnd
01-04-22, 14:52
So I have an opportunity to stop through StL in the next week. Always had hit and miss success in WP. My best luck was always at Blondie's. Their Facebook hours are crazy. Only afternoons during the week? Is this true?

BigPoppa77
01-24-22, 16:49
ANyone have any experience with Unique? Think I may make the drive down soon.

Steven Hyde
01-27-22, 08:52
ANyone have any experience with Unique? Think I may make the drive down soon.She is attractive but definitely an Amazon. She's at least 6'1" or 6'2" tall. So if you like them tall then you'll like her. Also she wears a lot of perfume, so don't think you can go back to the wife without her knowing if you're married. Finally, be prepared to spend 350 because they don't budge on the new prices. IMHO, not worth it anymore.

Steven Hyde
01-27-22, 21:46
Ok. So I was on another site and read a review that Cheeks had / has trans dancers? Review was from 3 months ago. He thought it was a female until she climbed into his lap and he felt "something" Dancers name was Sassi (I think). Anyone hear of this? Is it true? Or is it an a**hole making up stories to hurt an dancers reputation?

P.S. I was half asleep when I wrote this and made its own thread on accident. Thats what I get for going on the google machine before coffee.Not true. Sassy is a real woman, and I've known Lexi long enough to know that she would not hire a tranny.

BigPoppa77
01-28-22, 15:27
She is attractive but definitely an Amazon. She's at least 6'1" or 6'2" tall. So if you like them tall then you'll like her. Also she wears a lot of perfume, so don't think you can go back to the wife without her knowing if you're married. Finally, be prepared to spend 350 because they don't budge on the new prices. IMHO, not worth it anymore.Thanks for info on Unique. Think I'm going to pass on Cmowes. $350 is just more than I'm willing to spend at such an establishment on one girl. I'm really going to miss Dollies, for $350 you could have at least 3 and maybe as many as 6 trips. Any info on Cheeks prices?

Ump1969
01-28-22, 21:52
I haven't been to the clubs in several years. The last time I was there, I was disappointed in just about everything. But I needed to be in St. Louis for something else and decided to stop at Blondies out of curiosity. I had had success there in the past. I wasn't expecting much based on current reports. This was around 5 pm. There was $5 cover, which I found disappointing. But I entered anyway. There were about 8 girls present, half white and half black. I chose Angel, white. She was older and had large breaststroke. Many of you wouldn't consider her, but I am not as choosy. She was wonderful!! She was friendly, conversation and Extremely affectionate. Based on recent comments, I wasn't sure I wanted to go to the back, based on price. But with only a little negotiation, I got her down to $30 for the house, and $70 for her- not much more than current street prices and she was a lot better, especially without tracks. The sex was wonderful. Maybe things will return to what they used to be. I am certain ly not like a young stud preferred customer.

MiningForGold
02-19-22, 18:50
Thanks for info on Unique. Think I'm going to pass on Cmowes. $350 is just more than I'm willing to spend at such an establishment on one girl. I'm really going to miss Dollies, for $350 you could have at least 3 and maybe as many as 6 trips. Any info on Cheeks prices?One of the reasons they don't budge on price at C Mowes, is I've been told twice that if Lexy texts someone and they come in, if Lexy claims to direct a customer to a girl, or if Lexy is any way involved, or claims to be involved, she gets a "pimp payment. " I've heard $50 - $100, it depends. I've heard she gets cuts on most privates in some way. Therefore, the $350 pays the house fee, Lexy fee, and girl in the private room fee. Whatever the case, it's $350 for 30 minutes and you can get almost anything for that with a discussion with the girl. If you want a blow job or sex, it's a sure thing there. You need to make the price / value decision. For me, it's like an all you can eat buffet: the quality is low but the quantity is all you want to consume. It's not my kind of place with very few exceptions or you're just in the mood for something different.

HeadsOfState
02-20-22, 11:05
From what I can gather online the dances here are $50? Is that accurate? And if so are they "really good" dances to justify that price?

BigPoppa77
02-21-22, 13:31
I have heard similar stories about Lexy. I wonder how she has such control over the girls, anyone have any ideas?

One of the reasons they don't budge on price at C Mowes, is I've been told twice that if Lexy texts someone and they come in, if Lexy claims to direct a customer to a girl, or if Lexy is any way involved, or claims to be involved, she gets a "pimp payment. " I've heard $50 - $100, it depends. I've heard she gets cuts on most privates in some way. Therefore, the $350 pays the house fee, Lexy fee, and girl in the private room fee. Whatever the case, it's $350 for 30 minutes and you can get almost anything for that with a discussion with the girl. If you want a blow job or sex, it's a sure thing there. You need to make the price / value decision. For me, it's like an all you can eat buffet: the quality is low but the quantity is all you want to consume. It's not my kind of place with very few exceptions or you're just in the mood for something different.

BigPoppa77
02-21-22, 13:36
I'd like to know this too, I have had mixed experiences at Scarlets. Some girls just a dance for the $50 and other girls do more and haven't asked for more $$ than the dance price. I figured they were trying to get me to buy more dances so $50 for 6 songs is $300 and that's more like it I would say.

From what I can gather online the dances here are $50? Is that accurate? And if so are they "really good" dances to justify that price?

BigPoppa77
02-21-22, 13:56
Hey guys!! I was lucky enough to win $500 off a scratcher today!! I figure I will just blow this (hehe). Any advice and what clubs are best right now? I don't go down that way too often anymore but I am overdue!! Of course like most here Dollies was, IMO, the go to. I would stop in at Scarlets or Hustler get worked up the head on down to Dollies. I'm sure I wasn't the only one with this plan of attack. Its like starting your night with Colonel Taylor and ending it with JD. Your so far into things you don't really give a f**k. LOL. So, is Blondies the place for the cheap stuff now? I chatted with a guy a while back and it was still $30 for the "room". Have the girls prices went up? Also no one ever mentions Miss Kittys, are they still open? I always like the layout inside, I don't really have a specific reason for it I just do. I just can't see trying Cmowes and blowing it all on one girl. Also I like afternoons and I either read it here or somewhere else that the girls at Blondies don't show up till 3 or so in afternoon. Anyone know if this is accurate?

I rambled a bit here guys, I'm sorry. Just alittle stoked about winning $500. Its the most I have ever won!

DeadDead22
03-24-22, 14:32
So I stopped by Washington Park to check out a couple of clubs.

Scarlett's was first stop. A couple of cute girls, one tatted up. I was approached by Paige. Blonde, body was ok. Face was not great. Kind of a Donatella Versace vibe. She quote $50 a dance or $200 for 15 min. The club gets $75 of that. So I would have to tip her up about $75 to get my dick in her mouth and a bunch more for FS. She quote an hour for $1000. She confirmed MSOG, but I'm not sure how much I believe her. She needed a much better body for that face. I declined and she moved on. Only approached by another shorter blonde with a 2 x4 body and a dollar store face. No thanks. The only two other lookers were gobbled up by drink buyers. Not worth waiting.

Thought about going to Hustler's to see if Nova came back from getting an implant replaced or whatever she needed, but decided to go see if Blondie / Moochies had anything different. Sofi was not there, but Maria was and since I never had the pleasure of Maria (athletic, vaguely asian with big-ish tits) we talked a bit. I'd talked to her a bunch at Dollie's but never took the plunge because she's always very non-specific about activities. So, I rolled the dice and was pretty underwhelmed. For her flat fee, only CBJ was involved. And it was toothy as hell. CFS upgrade was another $100! Took everything in me not to laugh. She is also really bad at Russian. Pretty much just rubs her chest on your cock and your own cock against your belly. Haha. I would've felt bad if it was more money. As it was, it was incredibly underwhelming but at least I answered a question in my mind about her. 2/10. Wouldn't recommend. Only other peeler that was there was Trinity. Blech. No thanks.

Member #6119
05-14-22, 15:11
Does anyone know where or if Ebony (from around 2017 or so. I know there have been a few by that name over the years) is working these days? Also, Atlantis from Blondies from around same time period is at?

MoneyGetPaid
06-25-22, 17:32
Just called up to Dollies and a guy answered the phone and said they open back up Friday July 1.

Steven Hyde
06-27-22, 20:58
Just called up to Dollies and a guy answered the phone and said they open back up Friday July 1.Oh man that is good news?

MoneyGetPaid
06-28-22, 18:16
Oh man that is good news?No I was very specific for a reason. I said BREAKING news not good news LOL.

DDSlim
07-02-22, 19:43
Just called up to Dollies and a guy answered the phone and said they open back up Friday July 1.Did a drive by after dinner. Saturday night, holiday weekend, NOT OPEN. Moochies was going but I didn't go in.

TonyGlass
07-05-22, 11:31
Went by Dollies on Saturday evening around 4:30. Not open but there were several work trucks / vans in the parking lot. It appears they are getting ready to open soon.

So I stopped by Miss Kitty's, since I haven't been there in a while. There was one girl working, her name started with a "K". White girl with small breasts, cute butt. She would hardly venture away from the pole on the center stage. I said hello to her one time when she did come close to pick up her two dollars I threw on stage, she did not even say a word. She flashed her breasts one time during the 2 songs I sat there, besides that, her top stayed on. I ended up leaving after 2 songs. Are the days of Miss Kitty's and the girls grinding on your lap while at the stage over?

Member #6119
07-21-22, 15:11
I talked to a friend that lives in Troy and he said there is a new club opening in the est stl soon. Anyone know anything about this? I posted this in the stl thread also.

Member #6119
07-22-22, 08:49
I should say that I did ask if it was just Dollies reopening and he seemed to think that it was something else.

RainMan5
07-22-22, 22:12
Was a favorite spot from 2017 to 2019. Haven't been since November 2019.

I'm not local at all, but it's about a 4 hour drive for me without much traffic. With gas prices edging down thought about a late summer trip, but is there any hope left?

I'm not sure of the state of Wise Guys. Lexi & crew I've heard went to Cmowes, but she's not posting pictures anymore. Heard Dollies was re-opening, but now that's a?. Is Blondies or whatever it's called decent now.

Politics
09-05-22, 14:13
Hey guys. I have not been out much to strip clubs for sure since COVID. I'm wondering if the theaters next to Hustlers are open and having any activity? Thanks.

Jannisary
09-06-22, 00:11
Hey guys. I have not been out much to strip clubs for sure since COVID. I'm wondering if the theaters next to Hustlers are open and having any activity? Thanks.Yes, the back area with the theaters and booths is open. The activity as far as available women in the back looking for fun is hit or miss some might post on doublelist or on Fetlife if they are planning on going but generally you just have to take a chance and see for yourself.

DeadDead22
09-21-22, 22:41
Went to Dollies this afternoon. I wasn't expecting much. The new place looks pretty similar to the old one but with more walls. It looks incomplete because the walls are all white and undecorated. Maybe they'll improve that in the future, but the afternoon talent was definitely lacking. 1 heavy set white girl, 2 heavy set black girls and 2 unremarkable black girls rounded out the cast. And as always, the bartender had a great set of cans that I would actually pay to see. Washington Park is dying more everyday. I'm a daytime guy so it's disappointing to go in the daytime and not even see a girl I would want to see naked for free, let alone pay. Oh well. I miss the good old days. Fuck this.

Bozack
10-22-22, 10:43
Good Day, Gentlemen:

I'll be passing through the ESL / WP area in a few weeks and am interested to hear if it is worth stopping.

Have had some great (and not so great) times in the past at Dollies and Blondies, but based on the board reports, it might not be worth the detour.

Thanks in advance for any information you might be persuaded to share.

May you find what you are looking for-B.

DeadDead22
10-27-22, 21:00
Good Day, Gentlemen:

I'll be passing through the ESL / WP area in a few weeks and am interested to hear if it is worth stopping.

Nope. Not worth it. Only real talent is overpriced. I wouldn't waste my money. Unless something has drastically changed in the last few weeks.

Bblloo2002
11-27-22, 05:33
Hello,

Sorry this is my 1st post.

Very attractive, fit young dancer at Moochies gives a great bottomless table dance, and was working the room aggressively.

At the bar she asked if I wanted more fun, so I asked what was her price. She said $200 for "everything".

I said is high for this place, and asked is that because your service is that much better?

I asked what would $150 be like, and she replied that for $150 it would be just head and anal, no pussy (there is the bell going off I know).

We get the room and she gets undressed & my pants come off. I put my donation on the table.

She puts it in her bag and is searching for a condom & says she has to run and get one.

I told her to put that money back on the table then you go get the condom.

She agrees that is fair. Then she goes, I would not need a condom if we do bbjcimws.

I said that would be fine.

She says let me turn out the lights, crosses the room to turn out the lights and bolts out the door.

I know, rookie mistake. As much my fault as hers for getting the money out.

She is slender, with a very pronounced bottom and a little baby damage on the belly.

The table dance was hot, but she did not really offer me the WP handshake.

She said she also works at a hospital. It is a shame because she really is attractive enough that she could make juat as much in tips legitimately.

Be careful,

Andariego
12-01-22, 02:54
What time of day was this unfortunate encounter?

Hello,

Very attractive, fit young dancer at Moochies gives a great bottomless table dance, and was working the room aggressively.

At the bar she asked if I wanted more fun, so I asked what was her price. She said $200 for "everything".

I said is high for this place, and asked is that because your service is that much better?

I asked what would $150 be like, and she replied that for $150 it would be just head and anal, no pussy (there is the bell going off I know).

We get the room and she gets undressed & my pants come off. I put my donation on the table.

She puts it in her bag and is searching for a condom & says she has to run and get one.

She agrees that is fair. Then she goes, I would not need a condom if we do bbjcimws.

I said that would be fine.

She says let me turn out the lights, crosses the room to turn out the lights and bolts out the door.

I know, rookie mistake. As much my fault as hers for getting the money out.

She is slender, with a very pronounced bottom and a little baby damage on the belly.

The table dance was hot, but she did not really offer me the WP handshake.

She said she also works at a hospital. It is a shame because she really is attractive enough that she could make juat as much in tips legitimately.

Be careful,

Bblloo2002
12-03-22, 00:24
What time of day was this unfortunate encounter?Midnight-1:00 am.

Golard
12-07-22, 19:02
Hello,

Be careful,WP is not a place to get action and has not been for a very long time now. From overpriced to ripoffs to risky, dirty places, there's no longer a reason to go there. It's over. Curtains closed. Look for other places and alternatives.

DDSlim
12-22-22, 04:02
Dollie's is positioning to be more upscale. Renovations are being made and it isn't a complete dive anymore. The 3 stalls have been converted to 2 private rooms with new sofas & full doors that lock. They are nice. The restrooms are new and very useable. The parking lot was graded so it isn't a crater field anymore. Top shelf bottles at the bar. The problem is talent being there.

Blondies / Moochies hasn't changed much but it is consistent. Surprisingly good sometimes. Cars in the parking lots are the tell.

$5 cover & $30 house fee each place, $4 or $5 for a beer. Dollie's is smoke free now.

EVERYTHING is more expensive. It's not crazy but the days of getting in and out for under a C-note are gone. If you are in the area take a look at Dollie's and if no talent, spend another $5 cover across the street. If $5 breaks you you're in the wrong neck of the woods. Security situation hasn't really changed.

I haven't seen any Caucasin talent in either place that interested me since before the big flu and as Mick would say "I said, yeah, yeah, yeah, woo. ".

Cheers.

DDSlim
12-26-22, 02:41
Hello,

Be careful,ALWAYS bring your own cover! Have 2 or 3 on you. Those long ass finger nails are destructive and / or you might be having a good time and need more than one. One less thing to worry about and one less excuse when the time arrives.

Ump1969
12-30-22, 19:44
Hello,

I said that would be fine.Relax. Big boy. It's happened to everyone in one form or another. I notice several have commented already. But I do have one piece of advice that I have learned from hard experience. It is useful for car dates or room service. When a girl agrees to a lower price, keep your eyes and ears open. If she is too quick to accept, she may have been planning a cash and dash in the first place. Or she may be pissed that you are a cheap bastard. There are times I don't even mind hearing a little griping on her part if it convinces me we are actually going to do the date. It's simply a part of negotiations.

RainMan5
12-31-22, 01:51
Been trying to find out enough Intel to make a trip to St Louis for 3 years now. Use to go from and IL every couple months. Have not been since November 2019.

There just is not enough reports & not enough good reports to make the trip.

Jannisary
12-31-22, 16:01
Been trying to find out enough Intel to make a trip to St Louis for 3 years now. Use to go from and IL every couple months. Have not been since November 2019.

There just is not enough reports & not enough good reports to make the trip.You've been trying for 3 years to get intel? Whether a trip is worth it or not really depends on why you are wanting to go.

If you're just looking to bust a cheap nut like the old days at Dollies, then a trip probably won't be worth it. Back when I was a much more frequent visitor to the clubs there was Dollies, C-Mowes, and Chameleon Club where you could bang semi-attractive dancers at very reasonable rates. There was also Miss Kitty's where you could almost be guaranteed of getting a hand job at least during the dayshift. Unfortunately, those days are gone.

If you're looking for more of the strip club experience of blowing some cash, drinking with fairly to very attractive dancers, and maybe have a shot at extras for substantially more than old Dollies days that is still a possibility. I enjoy every once in awhile just cutting loose and having some fun with attractive dancers without any guarantee of extras being available. I just take in the cash I'm willing to blow and when its gone it is gone and I'm done and hopefully I've at least had a fun night.

RainMan5
01-03-23, 20:45
I shouldn't necessarily say I've been trying for 3 years to motivate myself to make a St Louis strip club trip, but it has been 3 years now since my last trip. This was my first full-fledged strip club extras city first discovered about 6 years ago until later discovering Detroit, spots in Florida and Tijuana, Mexico.

It has a special feeling for me, but I know things are way down. I just need to know there are some halfway decent options at Dollies or Blondes or a real good option that isn't a total ripoff at the more expensive clubs.

MoneyGetPaid
01-05-23, 20:10
I shouldn't necessarily say I've been trying for 3 years to motivate myself to make a St Louis strip club trip, but it has been 3 years now since my last trip. This was my first full-fledged strip club extras city first discovered about 6 years ago until later discovering Detroit, spots in Florida and Tijuana, Mexico.

It has a special feeling for me, but I know things are way down. I just need to know there are some halfway decent options at Dollies or Blondes or a real good option that isn't a total ripoff at the more expensive clubs.Unless you're dead set on STL, skip it and go to Cali or Dallas. The LA / COI strip clubs have 10× the talent as STL for extras at decent rates.

Jimmyh9
07-23-23, 10:07
Made a slight detour few weeks ago while in St. Louis and ended up in C-Mowes. Lot of ladies and big handful of customers. Girls ranged from 4 to 8 and most were pretty aggressive. Very few ever danced. Did happen to partake in a private dance with one of the better looking ladies. Gave me a special rate and I enjoyed myself VERY much! Pretty sure the rate was because it was slow in there that day and she hadn't made a lot of money. Will definitely repeat for sure. Few months ago stopped at Miss Kitty's. Not near as many ladies and definitely not up to the talent level of C-Mowe's. Very few customers as well. Probably won't repeat at Miss Kitty's.

WonderWhy
07-28-23, 23:31
Had a few minutes so stopped by Dollys for nostalgia. Bar Tender and supposedly two girls working. Both were "new". Both in private dances. One finally came out but no one danced while I was there. I was shown upstairs, there is a couch and some chairs and separate rooms but it was very hot up there. Apparently there are rooms on the main floor but I was not shown these.

I would not recommend making a special trip there except on a Friday or Saturday night.

ChromiumOrb
08-12-23, 17:16
Any advice is welcome but keep in mind I am not a newbie. Back in the day 15 years ago I was a fairly frequent regular to the east side. I have not been to a strip club in at least that long. And I don't want to come off as a cheap ass and of course I don't want to over tip either.

What is preferred or expected for tips for a dancer at the stage. (in my time I would tip 2-3 bucks each time she danced in front of me and privates were $20.).

Any suggestions or tips as to best locations or tipping info would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer daytime / evenings midweek. The weekend crowds are too much and not my speed.

Also any info on extras and places to get them is even more appreciated.

Thanks to you.

The orb.

DeadDead22
08-12-23, 23:33
Any advice is welcome but keep in mind I am not a newbie. Back in the day 15 years ago I was a fairly frequent regular to the east side. I have not been to a strip club in at least that long. And I don't want to come off as a cheap ass and of course I don't want to over tip either.

What is preferred or expected for tips for a dancer at the stage. (in my time I would tip 2-3 bucks each time she danced in front of me and privates were $20.).

Any suggestions or tips as to best locations or tipping info would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer daytime / evenings midweek. The weekend crowds are too much and not my speed.

Also any info on extras and places to get them is even more appreciated.

Thanks to you.

The orb.Who's got the heart to tell him?

Brother, if the last time you visited was 15 years ago, you witnessed the high watermark. Be content with those memories.

East side is definitely a shadow of its former glory and, IMHO, not worth the gas to get there.

Gears
08-12-23, 23:53
Who's got the heart to tell him?

.... East side is definitely a shadow of its former glory and, IMHO, not worth the gas to get there.It may be a shadow of its former glory, but fun can be had. I do not live in the area, but I try to stop if I'm going to be passing through, as I do a few times per year. I was a Moochie's (formerly Blondie's) last Saturday around 6:00 - 7:00 in the evening. There were several customers inside and some more men outside, probably a mix of staff and some of their friends. It was not crowded at all and there were decent options for dancers inside. I didn't see any girls who had bad figures and I had high-contact table dances from a friendly single mom who had a great smile and could converse well. I will keep in touch with her. I got the hard sell for a private room from the first dancer who latched onto me, but I haven't partaken in the several visits I've made to this place.

This forum says Dollie's is showing signs of life again as well.

ArmyChoc
08-31-23, 12:42
It has been a few years since I been to Washington park and anytime I get near there, I stop in.

I have a business trip to Chicago and thinking about visiting my old stomping ground. Sounds like it is not what is used to be.

My memories are dildo shows at wise guys where three girl were licking and fucking each other (I have video of this). Also FS at Scarletts. Larry flint had hot girls but most were GPS, so not alot of luck there. Kittys, Blondies, and dollies, one of them would always produce.

I plan on hitting some clubs in Chicago (never been there before so suggestions are appreciated). My question, is the drive to Washington park worth it considering my previous experiences.

Oh yeah, I will be there during the week, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance.

DeadDead22
09-02-23, 23:13
It may be a shadow of its former glory, but fun can be had. I do not live in the area, but I try to stop if I'm going to be passing through, as I do a few times per year. I was a Moochie's (formerly Blondie's) last Saturday around 6:00 - 7:00 in the evening. There were several customers inside and some more men outside, probably a mix of staff and some of their friends. It was not crowded at all and there were decent options for dancers inside. I didn't see any girls who had bad figures and I had high-contact table dances from a friendly single mom who had a great smile and could converse well. I will keep in touch with her. I got the hard sell for a private room from the first dancer who latched onto me, but I haven't partaken in the several visits I've made to this place.

This forum says Dollie's is showing signs of life again as well.Then have fun. I went nearby there for business on a Friday, so I popped in during lunch to see if there were any signs of life. Wiseguys and Cheeks, closed. C-mowes, talent old and / or fat. Moochies, offered a $200 HJ. Didn't bother with Dollies. Felt like a fool spending any money at all.

Sounds like you've been by there for lap dances several and still struck out. And the lack of specifics on who the ladies are leads me to believe that you may not be telling the whole truth. I'll leave it at that to be civil. If you have fun, by all means, have fun. But the guy asking is expecting it to be the way it was 15 years ago. And it's not.

Gears
09-03-23, 17:55
DeadDead22, my response was to a different person asking different questions. I have met outside the club with Moochie's dancers and intend to do so with the one I met on my last trip. I share that kind of information in direct messages.

ThighSpreader
09-08-23, 22:53
Had a layover so I had time to kill so I hit 3 clubs. Moochies first, no one there appealed to me so I left, next to C Mowes, hot blond approached me, showed me her kitty, and wanted to do an hour. Then I found out they close a 7 pm, in fifteen minutes. How could we do an hour and then she said it would be 350 plus tip, I left. Went to the club just to the north, open till10 pm, had another blonde approach me, kinda drunk, put my hand in her pants and her's in mine. Told me an hour was 500 and a tip if it was good. Is pussy in St. Louis made of gold?

HappyGuy1
09-27-23, 20:45
Had a layover so I had time to kill so I hit 3 clubs. Moochies first, no one there appealed to me so I left, next to C Mowes, hot blond approached me, showed me her kitty, and wanted to do an hour. Then I found out they close a 7 pm, in fifteen minutes. How could we do an hour and then she said it would be 350 plus tip, I left. Went to the club just to the north, open till10 pm, had another blonde approach me, kinda drunk, put my hand in her pants and her's in mine. Told me an hour was 500 and a tip if it was good. Is pussy in St. Louis made of gold?No, butter ladies think so.

JimmyJammer
10-02-23, 11:03
Just joined but been reading forums for a few years. Visit c mowes almost weekly. But now I'm seeing a couple girls posting about Lucky Cowgirl Bar & Lounge in Collinsville. Anyone hear about it yet? I'm planning on checking it out this week. The hours on the post are wide open so not sure when is good to go.

Bblloo2002
10-04-23, 18:43
Just joined but been reading forums for a few years. Visit c mowes almost weekly. But now I'm seeing a couple girls posting about Lucky Cowgirl Bar & Lounge in Collinsville. Anyone hear about it yet? I'm planning on checking it out this week. The hours on the post are wide open so not sure when is good to go.Cannot find Lucky Cowgirl on the internet.

What is the address?

Thank you.

JimmyJammer
10-05-23, 19:34
312X Fairmont Ave. Ended up swinging by Tuesday evening. Was told Thursday-Saturdays 8 pm to 2 am is when girls are there.

Cannot find Lucky Cowgirl on the internet.

What is the address?

Thank you.

Knucklebuck
10-10-23, 22:47
Cannot find Lucky Cowgirl on the internet.

What is the address?

Thank you.https://www.facebook.com/events/288752104013970/?active_tab=discussion

Northside
02-16-24, 08:01
I stopped by Dolly's Playhouse and was chatting with this attractive black lady that looked familiar. Then she told me $40.00 for the room that used to be behind the beads and she wanted $400.00. Then I remembered. I said, do I look familiar because the last time I saw you here we did CBJ & CFS doggy in that same room for a total of $60.00.

It was worth $60.00. It's not worth anywhere near $440.00.

HesDeadJim
02-25-24, 21:05
I was afraid this is what would happen back before the pandemic when Dollies was closed down due to a "hostile takeover". So essentially the same dumbasses running other clubs decided to try and the same losing format with Dollies.

Cheap booze and a reasonable price for a quickie (avg of 10-15 min behind the beads). Is what had me coming back week after week sometimes even two or three times a week. And I definitely wasn't the only person in that boat. Oh my Lord I spent so much freaking money there, and so did others. All that is gone, I don't even understand how these places make money nowadays. It's got to be some weird text right off or money laundering for drug activity LOL.

I stopped by Dolly's Playhouse and was chatting with this attractive black lady that looked familiar. Then she told me $40.00 for the room that used to be behind the beads and she wanted $400.00. Then I remembered. I said, do I look familiar because the last time I saw you here we did CBJ & CFS doggy in that same room for a total of $60.00.

It was worth $60.00. It's not worth anywhere near $440.00.

StlGamerDude
02-29-24, 00:28
Just joined but been reading forums for a few years. Visit c mowes almost weekly. But now I'm seeing a couple girls posting about Lucky Cowgirl Bar & Lounge in Collinsville. Anyone hear about it yet? I'm planning on checking it out this week. The hours on the post are wide open so not sure when is good to go.Has anyone tried it out? I went there once when it was first talked about and chatted with Violet from cmowes but their 'VIP' wasn't set up yet so I didn't partake. I got Violet's number but besides a couple texts the first day I haven't gotten a response whether there are girls up there. I saw a couple really pretty girls that I was hoping to visit.

How's the area that bar is in? It seemed pretty sketchy and since I'm an hour drive from that part of town I always end up not bothering unless it's a sure thing. Same with visiting Cmowes really. You never know who's going to be there or who's going to be doing a VIP when you walk in and who wants to go right after another dude when they probably don't even do a wet wipes bath.

Also does anyone know if Violet still works at Cmowes? I don't see her advertised on the insta very often and since they started advertising the curvier girls I assume they lost a lot of their tinier ones.

BobbiBrown1981
04-26-24, 23:41
Was in town for business this week so thought I'd check out some nightly entertainment. Honestly this board wasn't that helpful; there are a lot of options on the other side of the river and either people have given up on the clubs or people aren't posting their experiences. I'm actually from St. Louis but I haven't lived in the area for about 20 years; I come back either to visit close family or for work.

Anyway, I had to use the board to figure my options. Whenever I'm in town and I head over the river to the strip joints I have to choose between a "dirty" or "clean" experience. Given the high mileage and rampant STDs in the area I've leaned more towards clean. I tend to stay away from the small "brothels" (I'd rather an AMP for that) and go for the experience. Thursday night was no exception.

Based on the board, C-Mowes seemed like a good idea, but may have sent me down the dirty path. Doesn't matter; they keep weird hours so I couldn't check it out. Thought about the lucky cowgirl since it seems to be new on the scene but it just seemed to random and there isn't enough information available to take the chance. Saw a couple nods towards country rock so thought I'd give it a shot. Pulled up and there were two cars in the lot at 10 pm. Could have been a start to a good night or a total waste of time. Something didn't seem right so I headed to diamond Cabaret. I have been there before and had a decent time so I figured why not. Walked in with a pocket full of money and the ratio of girls to patrons was easily 4 to 1–plenty of women to go around. Club is clean but smells like smoke. I guess that's a thing there. Girls were clean, no weird fish smells. Two stages, dark lighting. Typical set up. There is a main stage and then a side stage. DJ is engaging and is sometimes pretty funny. Drinks are expensive and weak. Lots of staff there. Definitely a legit joint with no funny business.

The types vary. Nothing really bad in there but some were my type some weren't. Not a fan of the black chicks with the butt and lip injections but there were a couple of spinners in there that were amazing. Lot of mixed and Hispanic and some very pretty white ones as well. Couple I couldn't make out. I saw one Hispanic chick who had hips and ass for days. Unfortunately she spent no time approaching patrons and just walked around with her friends like they were at an amusement park. Saw another chick who may have been mixed. Honey brown skin and amazing body. She got on stage and had 0 enthusiasm with a resting ***** face. Girls just walked passed me all night, no one stopped or even made eye contact. Had this pretty little waitress—honey brown skin thick thighs and a little extra padding, all natural—name Destiny approach me a couple times to refill my drink. Ultra cute, very flirty. She kept coming back and eventually sat down to talk to me. Still the only one to approach me. Come to find out, the waitresses there don't get on stage but do give private dances before 2:30 and after 5:30. I like them short and thick and since no one had even spoken to me, she hit the jackpot. I went for the half hour private dance. After we set it up she had to go finish her orders so it took another 10 minutes before we got started. During that time another new girl—first night—named Palloma, from Cuba. I waffled back and forth should I take a new girl back for a dance instead but her English was really bad and you never really know what you will get with new talent. Since I committed, I passed. Had a good thing going with Destiny and her body was more my speed; plus Destiny is ultra cute, despite being a little "softer" than most dancers.

So the damage for the room: $500 for the dance and $150 for the room. I almost pulled out because that wasn't what destiny told me. However we reworked it so it was $500 total and I still got my half hour. Yes, it's expensive. I get it. Maybe not for everyone but the environment was clean, that money is nothing for me, and it was getting spent, whether it was a dollar at a time or all at once. If you don't have it and aren't just looking for pure entertainment, this ain't the place. Extras ain't a thing. I didn't want them anyway. I asked Destiny if the dance was full nude; she said some girls do but she keeps her thong on. I didn't care. We clicked so I anticipated it to be a good time. And it definitely was. No extras. But she did get a little too emotional and started kissing me. I wasn't expecting it, but it was nice. She had to pull back a couple times as this clearly wasn't something she did often. Definitely a GFE situation. And the thong did come off. I'll leave it at that.

She went back to serving and I watched a few more dancers. This black chick who was walking around with her titties out came over to talk to me. I bought her a drink with what I had left on me and we talked at the bar. Not really my type but she gave me a lot of good info about how to move in the club and not get ignored by the girls, which I appreciated. We talked about a bunch of stuff for about 30 minutes. She gave me her number and I rolled out. I passed destiny on the way out and she gave me a big hug and says she knows I'll be back. If I were in the area, sure. But by the time I get back she won't be there most likely. All in all a really fun night. Clean—I guess as clean as you can be in a strip club—and expensive, but fun.

One thing about that club: the girls don't like getting naked on stage. Tits come out and maybe you get a glimpse of something when they spread their legs, but I was disappointed in the lack of viewable vagina all night. Other than that, if you got money, this is the place.