PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Ba Luvr
09-09-07, 00:47
I'm not sure what town this is in exactly; Glendale Heights maybe. It's on North Ave near I355 (west).

This is a total ripoff. Entrance fee is $80 which buys you nothing except a lackluster off-lap dance with all clothes on. Extras are available, but at a huge cost - up to $500 or more!

Ivanna is a short busty blond (probably silicone but I didn't get close enough to tell) with all the warmth of a snake. She weaseled another $10 out of me as a "tip" but it didn't improve her performance or enthusiasm any.

What a waste of time AND money.

Chi Guy
09-09-07, 18:08
I'm not sure what town this is in exactly; Glendale Heights maybe. It's on North Ave near I355 (west).

This is a total ripoff. Entrance fee is $80 which buys you nothing except a lackluster off-lap dance with all clothes on. Extras are available, but at a huge cost - up to $500 or more!

Ivanna is a short busty blond (probably silicone but I didn't get close enough to tell) with all the warmth of a snake. She weaseled another $10 out of me as a "tip" but it didn't improve her performance or enthusiasm any.

Don't assume that $500 or more will get you extras. That's what they want you to believe so you'll fork over the $$$. The result is always the same. JACKSHACK!

Kneadin Kitty
11-09-09, 08:38
Rip-off do not do, they will try to take you for everything that they can.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ads/1456307527.html

I called on above add, and was told that it “includes a HE.” I didn’t believe it “included” as part of the package and so walked in with $100 in cash. Massage parlor in the 1000 block of Lake St, not a private place. After paying the door fee of $40, they brought me to a room they started explaining the extras possible and the fees, which were $1K Full service, $1/2K handshake. I told them I could get them another $100 more only for a HJ, and they said we can do something with that. Shortly after that I was asked if I could do another hundred for her friend, I told them that what they had was all I could afford. After the massage when I was ready for the HJ they told me “I said we could have fun for that amount, but that was all.” It was a manual finish, not worth amount paid. They then had the gall to ask why I wasn‘t happy.

Short $200 but that was all, beware this place.

Kneadin Kitty

Chadwick
11-09-09, 14:54
Rip-off do not do, they will try to take you for everything that they can.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ads/1456307527.html

I called on above add, and was told that it “includes a HE.” I didn’t believe it “included” as part of the package and so walked in with $100 in cash. Massage parlor in the 1000 block of Lake St, not a private place. After paying the door fee of $40, they brought me to a room they started explaining the extras possible and the fees, which were $1K Full service, $1/2K handshake. I told them I could get them another $100 more only for a HJ, and they said we can do something with that. Shortly after that I was asked if I could do another hundred for her friend, I told them that what they had was all I could afford. After the massage when I was ready for the HJ they told me “I said we could have fun for that amount, but that was all.” It was a manual finish, not worth amount paid. They then had the gall to ask why I wasn‘t happy.

Short $200 but that was all, beware this place.

Kneadin KittyDidn't the location immediately throw up red-flags? As much as I hate seeing fellow mongers getting ripped off, you have to use some common sense. Your a senior member, which means you have read a report or two right? Why didn't you just take the $40.00 loss and leave when they quoted you 1k for full service, I don't understand your thinking from this point on, didn't you know you were at a jackshack? So you paid $240.00 for a massage? You need to do a little research before going out and throwing money away like that brother! It's all good to take one for the team, we have all been there before, but the fact that you didn't realize they were playing you really amazes me.

Kneadin Kitty
11-10-09, 22:22
I thought that I was smarter than the rules that I have put into place. Everyonce in a while it's good to get a kick to the head reminding you that this is a hobby that can land you in hot water if you're not careful. I broke my rules and am out $200, I can live with that even though it is an expensive lesson, at least I didn't go all out or end up in some LEO sting.

George W. Bush
11-11-09, 12:02
If it's on Lake Street, it's not worth walking in the door. To hell with the F/S-for a grand I'd expect her to come over and mow the lawn then paint my whole house.

Mario El D
11-15-10, 17:50
If it's on Lake Street, it's not worth walking in the door. To hell with the F/S-for a grand I'd expect her to come over and mow the lawn then paint my whole house.Ya. I went there, got this chubby. Hmmm. Something that I wouldn't touch even w the stick, and she asked for grand and a half hehehehhehe I couldn't really look at her so I asked to see another girl, her response was, NO thats what you got!

I just started laughing and I left with out a word.

Ok, that wasn't funny. That was sad.

EdgeTen
11-30-11, 10:20
I pass by this almost daily and don't live too far from it. Thank you for this post. Lots of cars there most of the days when I drive by there.

Thanks

This is a total ripoff. Entrance fee is $80 which buys you nothing except a lackluster off-lap dance with all clothes on. Extras are available, but at a huge cost. Up to $500 or more!

MarkG552
06-18-16, 21:41
I pass by this almost daily and don't live too far from it. Thank you for this post. Lots of cars there most of the days when I drive by there.

ThanksTotal rip off I seen a couple of girls outside sitting with a heavy set guy looks very shady.

SaintChuck
06-19-16, 04:39
Total rip off I seen a couple of girls outside sitting with a heavy set guy looks very shady.I hope you realize that the post you commented on is almost 5 years old. SaintChuck.

Duffie
06-21-16, 04:54
This place you're talking about is a an expensive jack shack. There are a couple more expensive jack shacks on lake. If you go further down towards roselle, there is a place called lake street spa and Bella one. Both of these places are also very expensive. Avoid unless you like shelling out 500+.

ChicagoCat99
09-23-16, 13:38
Don't go there.

The Fonz
11-07-16, 04:57
Don't go here, https://goo.gl/maps/hhiEXLUxXd52.

Total rip off. $100 door fee plus $500, $1000, $1500 or more for nothing more than a topless lap dance and baby oil on your own hand for self pleasure. They will have you believe there is more but don't be fooled. Location is on IL-64 West Bound right off I-355.

Avg Joe
11-07-16, 20:03
Don't go here, https://goo.gl/maps/hhiEXLUxXd52.

Total rip off. $100 door fee plus $500, $1000, $1500 or more for nothing more than a topless lap dance and baby oil on your own hand for self pleasure. They will have you believe there is more but don't be fooled. Location is on IL-64 West Bound right off I-355.This place has been a rip off jack shack since the 80's that I know of. Other negative reviews have been written here previously warning people and had you checked out post #2 you would have read the exact same thing that you are complaining about. It pays to do your homework before going to any place.

The exact location is on Rt64 (North Ave) 1/2 mile west of Rt53 on the North side of the street.

AJ.

ChicagoCat99
12-13-16, 14:54
Usually advertised on backpage with fake photos.

They will give you address of "1500 W. Lake street", which is gas station right across.

$150 is door fee.

They will ask you up to $1,600, but there is no guarantee for anything.

Rub Me Right
09-28-18, 12:57
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/person-found-dead-after-shots-fired-at-roselle-massage-parlor/?utm_campaign=ChicagoSunTimes&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1538152649

BitterRoot56
09-29-18, 04:30
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/person-found-dead-after-shots-fired-at-roselle-massage-parlor/?utm_campaign=ChicagoSunTimes&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1538152649Another good reason to stay away. When that place is gone I will be a happy camper.

ReadyForRub
09-29-18, 15:13
Another good reason to stay away. When that place is gone I will be a happy camper.In their report, the Trib could not identify what type of business it is. Are they covering for someone?

Delta634
10-02-18, 11:16
Yeah anybody who looks good and has a location in Addison is working for these places. There must be millions of suc I means victims out there and nobody will ever brag about getting duped. I called one and when I stopped at Dublin donuts she said drive around back of the strip mall at lake St and 355 so the front was the club or whatever it is, Spidey said nope.

Waking521
01-18-22, 22:22
I am posting this in multiple forums, because I want everyone to be aware of the danger.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/263936

Is not only a scam, but a robbery situation. I showed up to the provider's location only to find a cute AA woman. I explained that she did not match the ad. She said I needed to pay the cancelation fee. I declined. Then an AA male stepped out of the bathroom. I froze. A moment later, a second much larger AA man stepped out of the bathroom. To say it felt like a nightmare is. Accurate.

I asked the woman what the fee was, as she was blocking my way to the door. I wasn't feeling lucky. She took $200 and very reluctantly let me out of the room. I dashed to my car and got the hell out.

Please. Be warned, all of you.

If you require further details, PM. I am still very shaken by the experience so it may be a while before I respond.