Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Lover Boy
01-30-06, 22:25
RE: $40 SERVICE FROM 'OFF THE BOAT' SPANISH WOMEN - w4m - 95
Reply to: pers-129907922@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-01-30, 8:34PM EST

There was some guy selling a list of “streekwalking” locations, on Craigslist. I happen to get a hold of the list and I have posted it here for you. I can’t vouch for the accuracy, as I didn’t compile it.

You are more than welcome to test it out for yourself.

Queens:
Very active streetwalker spot on Atlantic and Rockaway spanning all the way down to the underpass going towards Brooklyn. All white and Spanish girls ranging from early 20’s to 30’s. The girls wait at the bustops all
hours of the day and are most active at night between midnight and 5 AM. F/s is $30-$50. Queens Blvd has girls working between 2 AM and 6 am between 69th and Grand Ave. Mostly black and Spanish with f/s going for $50 to $100. Jamaica Ave from Francis Lewis blvd to 160th and again at Queens Blvd and Jamaica
Ave has black and Spanish girls working for $30 to $100 for f/s. The bar found in the Kew Gardens motel has many, many girls of all types working with f/s ranging from $40-$100. Right off the belt parkway on Rockaway Blvd and the Belt parkway by all the hotles/motels. Womens shelter across from Burger King has
girls working early in the morning, as well as the parking lot of the JFK Motel. Also try Queens Plaza in LIC. Lots of girls are working the block of CityScapes stripclub, as well as the lobby of the new motel right around the corner. Flushing on 32Ave between College Pt Blvd and Farrington. Try Wykoff ave from Flushing to Myrtle and around the Knickerbocker/Troutman area. NEW- Shore Beach Road and 35th in the Rockaways. Many girls hanging out across from the buildings during the day! $50 for f/s.

Brooklyn
INUSTRIAL PARK EAST NEW YORK. WOW! Take Pennsylvania Ave from the Belt Parkway to Pitkin Ave and make a left. Amazing strip. The best I have ever seen. F/s for $30 from hot young spanish and white girls. They all live in the Seth Housing Project furthur down on this street. Very good quality. Also try Livonia Ave off Pennsylvania Ave under the train. F/s from spanish girls for $30. Fulton Street off the Interborrough Prkway. Make a left and go down to Elton make another left and circle back. Girls are 24/7 and very cheap. Knap street in Sheepshead Bay has the Golden Gate Motel and Windjammer. While the latter of the two is pretty dried up, girls still work out of the parking lot of the Golden Gate. Mostly black girls, good quality, with f/s ranging from $50 to $100. -Right off Belt Parkway onto Pennsylvania Ave, go straight one mile and explore the streets BEHIND White Castle on the left hand side. Also off the Belt, Exit 8, right by the train station; usually really early in the morning 3-6AM. NEW- Take Atlantic to Elton and make a right (north) by the motel. Take this up past fulton and the next block. Midway up on the left hand side there is a black and white house with ‘cow’ markins on it. 4-5 girls work out of this house. 50 for f/s

Long Island
Street girls can be found in Hempstead on Terrace Ave and Cathedral Ave. Mainly young drug addicts that are white and black in heritage. F/S is $30. Courtesy Hotel behind National Wholesale Liquidators is also a hot
spot. Girls live in this place and work the parking lot at night. F/S is again $30-$50. Also the Capri Motel on Hempstead Turnpike has better quality white girls working the parking lot for $50 to $100 for F/S. Oceanside Motel has been condemed for prostitution, but white and black girls still work the surrounding streets. F/S is $40-$60. Huntington Station has girls working the street at the 7-11 on New York Ave on the left hand side after the train station. Spanish girls, f/s for $60. Taste of Honey has a many girls offering f/s
and they can even be convinced to go home with you. Some girls in there are dressed normal and they ‘work’ the place. Crystals on Main St. has about 20 girls working that offer extras, but its a tough environment with a fair amount of thugs. In Mineola on Mineola ave right off Jericho Turnpike there is
a Spanish Bar on the right hand side as soon as you turn. Open Fri, Sat, and Sun. 10 to 15 girls, most provide extras from $50 to $100. New-Washington Ave off of Penninula Blvd has many black girls working. Also try bay shore brentwood areas, (cI hit and miss huntington station) its a hit and miss. its mix white black spanish. by the train station there is a few down west drive and others, up and down union blvd(start from 5th ave move east), mechanicsville road(half way up between union and main street), behind the nutty irishman where (take 5th past main street make a left past the ymca) down that street might find a few. watch out for a few of the black ones they are the ones who take the $$ and run. for brentwood down 5th ave by hancock, suffolk ave going east down the other streets by the library, second ave down by them little delis and stuff (few blocks past hilltop drive)down them litle streets its somewhat a hit and miss, sufolk ave u will find some and down by the train station, suffolk ave down by the bars they walk down hawthorne.

* this is in or around Queens
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/129907922.html

DwnLowNYC
01-31-06, 01:20
How old is that list?

Most of those spots have been dead for years.

Clodbuster
01-31-06, 02:21
Hey Lover Boy,

When you say "Spanish Girls" are you talking about girls from Spain - or latinas from Central and South America? These are very different girls.

ClodBuster

Archiver
05-30-06, 22:01
I play soccer in queens most saturdays and this place is off whitestone Expressway on my way home. Getting a rubdown after a good workout is f*ckig great.

Been here 3 times. First time with "yuki", petite, mid to late 30's. Ok table shower, great massage, and a mechanical finish. Other 2 times were with "Linda", 5'6", average build, pretty face, early thirties. Thorough table shower, less massage skills than yuki but still ok, lots of teasing, nice finish.

The set up is really nice; about 12 private rooms, 2 shower stalls, $70 house fee for an hour, easy and safe street parking, mostly korean staff.

For what it's worth, the first 2 times I went the girls seemed like they were not expecting tips.

Open Mind
08-29-06, 21:03
Can't take it anymore and had to put this message out. I used to read and write regularly in this site. Then there were some web problems for a while and the site came back online. Over last year, there are hardly any posts at all on this site. Where has everyone gone? I myself have been using mostly a competitor site as there is no action at all here which saddens me. Someone, please explain what has been going on as I miss the communication with my fellow members.
Regards, Open Mind

Genius
09-03-06, 10:15
Diamond Spa has been closed for over a month. The number is disconnected.

whiteguyny
09-13-06, 10:13
Diamond Spa has been closed for over a month. The number is disconnected.

Damn Genius you get around, travel all over the island looking for the best AMP.

AznFasinazn
09-19-06, 14:31
I also posted this on another well-known AMP review board, that starts with "Ut".

If you look there, you will see I have over 100 posts.

===================================================

I was recently in Queens for biz, and could not figure anything out. How the addresses work, with the numbers, the dash, and then more numbers or which places were worth going to.

I found ads for a place called "75s", but the people who answered the phone, kept saying I had wrong number, and I could never get to "4 Seasons" before they closed.

I also could not figure out where the places were that were mentioned on the "Ut" board. All these numbers: XX-XX...I have no idea what streets etc anyone is referring to.

Can anyone clue me in for my next visit?

As you can see, I have over 100 posts on "Ut", but I am just not familiar with Queens at all.

Please help.

Virile Vito
09-20-06, 14:34
[QUOTE=AznFasinazn]I was recently in Queens for biz, and could not figure anything out. How the addresses work, with the numbers, the dash, and then more numbers or which places were worth going to.

I also could not figure out where the places were that were mentioned on the "Ut" board. All these numbers: XX-XX...I have no idea what streets etc anyone is referring to.

Can anyone clue me in for my next visit? [QUOTE]Most of the streets in Queens are in a grid pattern. The "Streets" run north-south, the "Avenues" run east-west.

Here is an fictional example to show how it works:

Mama San's Happy Spa 40-26 172 St.

172 St. is the road the building is located on.

40 means that the building is on 172nd St. between the 40th avenue and 41st avenue intersections.

26 is the building number.

Another:

135-88 41st Ave. = Building #88 on 41st Avenue between 135th and 136th Streets.

Vito

Mister Man
01-04-07, 23:53
Ok, so, does anyone know some good AMPs in Flushing Queens? All I want is a good massage with a finishing touch. I'm curious about price, would it be cheaper than Manhattan? There I usually try to find the $40-$50 per hour places.

Does Flushing have a good selection? Are any in particular to be recommended?

Bliss
01-06-07, 19:00
Flushing Main street, there is a massage parlour, the lady is mid 40s, very good massage but NO finishishing touch.

For finishing touch, Manhattan is better, I guess.

Champak Lal
01-10-07, 12:06
Ok, so, does anyone know some good AMPs in Flushing Queens? All I want is a good massage with a finishing touch. I'm curious about price, would it be cheaper than Manhattan? There I usually try to find the $40-$50 per hour places.

Does Flushing have a good selection? Are any in particular to be recommended?I cant find any 40-50/hr places in Manhatta. an you tell mw of one?

LAX123
01-28-07, 07:25
Saturday Flushing Queens New York City Asian Massage Parlor
Date: Saturday Jan. 27, 2007

Hi everyone

I'm new in town and speak fluent mandarin.

If you need help finding AMPs in or around Queens, I can help.

Went to one with a girl from Equator.
.4 for FS
20 minutes top
very poor body and service
she does 7 to 10 jobs a day
she is about 5"
A cup
I can get .15 for girls like her in Tijuana
definitely not worth it

Another AMP is in the same area
Three Russian girls in an apartment
asking 1.3 for FS
girl 1
is like 35 years old
blonde
D cup
with bellies

Girl 2
is younger, like 25
black hair
smiles sweetly

Girl 3
is about 28
red hair
don't know about the services

There are about 20 more in this area

And 30 more in another area in queens

The .4 hispanic deal is also available in manhanttan.
For the price of .35 you get FS.
Don't expect too high

Open Mind
02-02-07, 21:36
thank you for your post and welcome to the board. look forward to hearing more from you.

Regards, Open Mind

Living Legend
03-06-07, 22:31
Greetings all,

I was driving home from a friends house in Queens and while I was driving I saw a dimly light storefront with a neon sign for a massage next to a liquor store. Okay, I'm thinking this could be a decent combination for a massage and a handy. So I parked the car and walk in.

Its basically a small room with 3 tables and curtains dividing them. 3 older looking ladies were working (mid to late 40s would be my guess). I was not given a choice of which lady would be giving my massage, and of course my luck I get the oldest ugliest looking one. $38 for a 45 minute massage so I say F it and take what I get.

Get undressed, she puts the towel over my butt and starts the massage. The massage was okay at best. Nothing much to write about as far as the massage goes (btw she let out a loud burp while she was massaging me, which all I could do was laugh). While I was deciding in my head if she offers a handy will I take it or not, she says massage is over. She didn't even flip me over. The whole massage was her massaging my back and arms. So I said to her "That's it? No extra?" just to see what she would say and she didn't respond she just walked out. LOL. Oh well

Anyway the place was on Corona Ave and 104th Street, not sure the exact address.

Living Legend
03-06-07, 22:34
Anyone have any recommendations on a massage place to go with extras? I live in Flushing. I used to go to a place that offered everything on the menu, but the quality of girls took a sharp turn for the worse the last two times I visited and vowed to find a new place to go to. The place was Korean girls, which seem to be the norm in Flushing.

Any help would be appreciate. PM me if you don't want to type it as a message.

Thanks

Bliss
03-08-07, 23:26
(1) 133-39, 41 Road, Flushing, Queens
(718)886-6062

" the service is not worth the money...

They can't keep track of which customer paid for the service and which didn't. i was asked to make the payment twice. when you call they don't say 50% tip is compulsory, you will get to know this after the session is over. During the session they go out to attend other customers.also the place is not well managed. one room is divided into 4 sections and curtains are used as dividers. "

(2) 104-07 Corona Avenue ( Next to 49 Avenue )
( 646)322-0868

Please read Living Legend's post below

(3) 143-15 Beech Avenue, Flushing, Queens.
(718) 939-2199

I went there a few days ago. 1 lady early 40s, 1 lady mid 30s to late 30s
(she wears lab coat ) another lady is early 30s.
One hour $60, they insisted to take another 30 minutes for $30
Tips I gave only $10. Total cost $100

60 minutes only massage in the back, no flip. Next 30 minutes flip,
but a towel on my mid part of body.
Overall massage is OK. Nothing special.
No extra service. Room has 3 beds with curtains. Music is ok though.
Medium pressure massage, not hard and not so soft either.
I am not sure if I will return or not.
I expected at least HR. But NO.

(4) Nature's Beauty Solon
40-13 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Flushing, Queens.

$40 one hour I gave $10 tips
The lady is late 40s or could be early 50s.
Hard massage, I felt pain in some parts of my body next 2 days.
NO Extra service at all. Just good massage.
But all stuffs are very friendly and co-operative.
I may return if I need badly a good massage.
The lady is very experienced. I liked her skills and attitude.
So humble !!! Nice person.

Anyone knows any better place in queens with reasonable rates ?
I felt that reality is far away than our dream.
It is difficult to match.

Open Mind
03-08-07, 23:27
i'm told the world journal is full of hundreds of places in flushing. you may need to translate the text but there are apparently web sites that will translate the text for you into english. good luck...not easy is it.

Anyone have any recommendations on a massage place to go with extras? I live in Flushing. I used to go to a place that offered everything on the menu, but the quality of girls took a sharp turn for the worse the last two times I visited and vowed to find a new place to go to. The place was Korean girls, which seem to be the norm in Flushing.

Any help would be appreciate. PM me if you don't want to type it as a message.

Thanks

Bliss
03-17-07, 20:36
I went there for 1 hour massage. Now I got different lady, mid 40s.
She does not understand english. I told her I was there 2(two) weeks ago.
She understood I am asking for 2(two) hours massage.
She said 40+40= 80 dollars. I said oh hell no. That's not what I meant.
Massage was for 45 minutes although I paid for 1 hour.
Because they were looking for room for facial work for the next customer.
So, I had to leave. Cashier rang the buzzer inside the room.
Massage was good, a little bit hard massage though. But I was happy.
Overall experience not that bad for 40 + 10 tips = 50 dollars.
She seems to be happy with 10 tips.

Remember NO EXTRA there. Just a good massage. That's all.

Nature's Beauty Solon

If anyone knows any better place, please share.

Malodr
03-18-07, 10:05
I went there for 1 hour massage. Now I got different lady, mid 40s.
She does not understand english. I told her I was there 2(two) weeks ago.
She understood I am asking for 2(two) hours massage.
She said 40+40= 80 dollars. I said oh hell no. That's not what I meant.
Massage was for 45 minutes although I paid for 1 hour.
Because they were looking for room for facial work for the next customer.
So, I had to leave. Cashier rang the buzzer inside the room.
Massage was good, a little bit hard massage though. But I was happy.
Overall experience not that bad for 40 + 10 tips = 50 dollars.
She seems to be happy with 10 tips.

Remember NO EXTRA there. Just a good massage. That's all.

Nature's Beauty Solon

If anyone knows any better place, please share.Seems like there are alot of these non Happy ending places. I found J's on 33rd near Union a few days afo.

Living Legend
04-03-07, 22:45
Greetings all,

I was feeling a little horny on sunday, so I decided to check out one of the AMP that regularly post on craigslist. Went to that one that posts all the time with the number 917 519 8875. Show up at the door and an overweight older looking woman answered the door. I entered, hoping it was the mamasan, so I ask if there are other girls available. Another girl comes out of the side room who is also overweight and has some type of red hair that was balding. Usually when I'm horny I will just pick whichever is the most decent and take a handy or something but I just walked out. 2 disgusting chics not worth a dime.

There is another AMP place that posts on CL now, but I'm scared to try that one as the results might be the same.

I haven't found anything of any quality lately.

Anyone have any spots they'd like to share?

Good luck all.

United1
04-16-07, 02:12
LL - check out spahunters.com

Its a great site with reviews on amps in Manhattan and NY-area.

Mungoclaymungo
04-29-07, 02:40
My 1st post, I have been going to amp's since '98. Started in Hawaii, then I came home and found the queens tribune in 2001. There were over 50 places in the tribune back then, I had my choice, and since it was a buyers market anything was available. For the past year, the ads in the Tribune have diminished, and the ones that are there, do not answer my calls or screen me with some BS. I think this may be the beginning of the end my fellow mongers. Just like the once great Times Square.

Cotton Mather
05-29-07, 11:28
If you use the Adult Classified ads in the Queens Tribune, the ad for e-BODYWORK (193rd St/Northern Blvd.) in the current issue (May 24-30, 2007) has the wrong number, the personal number of some guy who’s not too happy to be receiving calls from mongers looking for an AMP.

Taxigis
06-30-07, 23:48
Just moved to Woodside from Long Island.

Looking for incalls in the area.

Please help!

Robert Palli
09-05-07, 18:23
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/414635109.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/414549085.html

Anybody tried this women renuka in astoria queens near the intersection of 22nd and 23rd. She says 150/hr sensual massage. She sounds like a real indian women. She claims she is 22 but I suspect much older. Also the pics look kinda fake. Any input greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kwik Ryk
09-05-07, 20:56
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/414635109.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/414549085.html

Anybody tried this women renuka in astoria queens near the intersection of 22nd and 23rd. She says 150/hr sensual massage. She sounds like a real indian women. She claims she is 22 but I suspect much older. Also the pics look kinda fake. Any input greatly appreciated.

ThanksShe looks pretty hot.

Robert Palli
09-05-07, 22:48
If it's real.

Globe Trotter
11-16-07, 16:47
Hi guys,

I have found that the best place to find massage parlor listings in Queens is in the last 3 pages of the Queens Tribune which is a local paper and is given out for free at Diner's and such. Many of the parlors are located in Flushing & Bayside and a few in Forest Hills.

I will let you know how they are as soon as I get "rubbed" in a few of them hopefully with "Special Service". I am getting sticker shock since I cam back to NY after having lived in Ecuador for the past 4 years, there you camn get Full Service & massage for between $10-$25, no kidding, and alot of the babes are 8+.

GravelPath
11-19-07, 16:30
Hi guys,

I have found that the best place to find massage parlor listings in Queens is in the last 3 pages of the Queens Tribune which is a local paper and is given out for free at Diner's and such. Many of the parlors are located in Flushing & Bayside and a few in Forest Hills. Hello, Mr. Publisher of the Queens Tribune!

Living Legend
11-19-07, 18:47
They also publish the classifieds online, although I'm not sure how often the website is updated.

Hoya Boy
12-10-07, 12:51
Does anyone know of any massage parlors in Queens with Latin girls?

Sinergy69
03-07-08, 23:33
Being formerly from Long Island I can attest to the fact that the best stuff is NOT ofund in the Queens Tribune, but in fact Newsday.

Look in the center of the paper wher the classifieds are in the begining coloumns of the classifieds look in personals then "adult entertainment" if you can't find it there it does not exist. Large selection of AMPs and others for your pleasure.

Tech Cat
05-05-08, 01:01
Anyone know of a good AMP that offers a shower?

Southside103
08-11-08, 16:18
Damm. Ok I got that out. Now the rap up.

Prositution is leagal as long as you it in a bothel or club and or massage parlor, your good as long as it has a roof and bed. Now if your trying to fuck a panamainan good luck. There isn't much in the clubs. Columbians come over on a student visa and work the clubs. Make money for there familys and then go home in 4mths, when the visa runs up, (but every one I've met were there over 6mths). Every hotel (not the all inclusive ones) have a bar across the street were the chicks come to pick you up (I said they pick you up because they are aggressive, one look at her and she is jumping at your side). And the hotels are whole friendly. Or at least the one I was in. (marriot Panama). Always befriend a cab driver. I befriended this one and he was cool as hell so for my peeps going to Panama. Call Mario 6629-0063 and tell him I sent you. This guy will take you to all the hot spots and watch your back. Plus if your looking for a special chick he will scout the club and report back to you. All for 20$ or more. Ok guys are you ready for the hot shit.

Southside103
08-11-08, 17:09
So first on the list is Royal Elegance. I went to elite II and it was over price and had alot of barbie dolls there. I like a thicker women (not too thick). Pardise club was way to expensive. Free open bar after 20$ fee but to order take out was 300$ us. Fuck that. Oo bye the way. They only use us money. So your money don mean much over there. But if you leave the tour areas you can live good. Ok but to the first stop. Royal Elegance is a odd spot. The us army likes this spot so don't go on Thursday. The get shore leave that day and get paid. First you walk in and see some girl setting down in the first lobby. If you don't like them then you go up stairs and see more in the bar area. You tell the bar man or the owner and he lines up all the chicks and you pick. LOL. I felt mad conceded doing that. LOL I went on Monday. Not a great selection but the one I choose was jessica. A columbian. Hot, great body. She walked me hand and hand to the room on some girlfriend shit. Had a good conversation and then she to a shower in front of me. Then it was on. Kissing me like she was me chick. The BJ was good (6). Fuck was (7). Bye the was there is no bareback with these girls. They get check every Tuesday or Thursday at the clinic, get a card stamped, which allows them to work in the parlors. Service cost 80$. Then afterwards she give me a towel I took a shower with her then I was gone.

Southside103
08-12-08, 09:56
Ok. Tuesday run around lead me to golden times (not golden showers you sick fucks. LOL) But first I started with midnights. Exspensive as paradise. 20$ cover and drink are over priced. Many barbie dolls, but I can get that in the clubs at home. I'm looking to fuck the natives. So thats was dead. Club Miami was a fuck up experience for me. They made me fell like a outsider. (In the last report I will play myself for writing this). The club was like a club at home. But here is the twist. Only one girl on the stage at a time (but its a big ass stage). All the other were on the floor working the crowd like on the stroll. All of the girls wear white panties and bars (LOL. Like their virgins). Remember there is a 90 to 10 percent ratio of columbian to panamainias in every club. Ooo I forgot to say. The way you can tell if you not a native is the columbian chicks have implants very small waists and not really large butts, also they tend to be short and have long black hair or blonde hair. (yes I said blonde) they favor our white barbie dolls here in the states. Ok back to this club no cover. Drinks over priced unless you buy a beer. The girls on stage you don't tip. They just dance to get your attention and then after its over her makes her way over to you. But again the treatment for the place it self sucks. Bomboneros across the street had no girls in it. Free to get in. I ask the club owner what was up and he said he had 30 girls but 25 left with customers to there hotels. Wow they must of looked hot as hell. OK now for golden times. Remember I was feeling like the man a royal elegance. Well fuck that. Son you go in the mistress (yes a mistress) leads you to a room with recliner and big screen tv. She gives you a drink and then tells you the rules. "every girl will come in and met with you for 15 seconds after then all come in and go then you will select the one you like by the number displayed on there hip or ass". I sounded like little john when she said that. WHAT. WHAT. OK. Each one walked in one by one said Hello, turn and showed me there assets then left. Again WHAT. OK. So I saw this asian girl. By the was it was a mixture of black. Latin and 2 asians. This asian girl had nice size tits but dude when she turnned around. I can't explain it, just see the pic later. (but remember she is asian that means thin frame and short). I said I want her number 3! Number 3 or asia (of course) lead me to the room, took a shower, give me a massage then it was on. Shortie called herself the head nurse. And yes she was. Superhead you have comp. BJ was 9 (no-one gets a 10). FS was 8. Conversation was a 6. Price was 95$. But worth 200$ bye the was she is asian and panaimaina. Wow

Blackjes
08-12-08, 20:30
So first on the list is Royal Elegance. I went to elite II and it was over price and had alot of barbie dolls there. I like a thicker women (not too thick). Pardise club was way to expensive. Free open bar after 20$ fee but to order take out was 300$ us. Fuck that. Oo bye the way. They only use us money. So your money don mean much over there. But if you leave the tour areas you can live good. Ok but to the first stop. Royal Elegance is a odd spot. The us army likes this spot so don't go on Thursday. The get shore leave that day and get paid. First you walk in and see some girl setting down in the first lobby. If you don't like them then you go up stairs and see more in the bar area. You tell the bar man or the owner and he lines up all the chicks and you pick. LOL. I felt mad conceded doing that. LOL I went on Monday. Not a great selection but the one I choose was jessica. A columbian. Hot, great body. She walked me hand and hand to the room on some girlfriend shit. Had a good conversation and then she to a shower in front of me. Then it was on. Kissing me like she was me chick. The BJ was good (6). Fuck was (7). Bye the was there is no bareback with these girls. They get check every Tuesday or Thursday at the clinic, get a card stamped, which allows them to work in the parlors. Service cost 80$. Then afterwards she give me a towel I took a shower with her then I was gone.Dayuumm my dude. I need to quit playin around in get a plane ticket in my hand. I cant even lie that shit sounds like it was a lot of fun. Hopefully i make it there. One day. until then ill just stick to the Ave lol

BlaQue

Living Legend
08-14-08, 13:16
I've been to Panama a few times over the past years on business. Out of all the chics I've been with there, only one was actually panamanian all the others were columbian, no complaints though.

For some reason I prefer the girls at the bars/ hotels. You can get them to spend the night for around 200 and bang them all night take a nap and bang em again in the morning. I like to get my money worth out of them.

Elite is definitely too expensive got to buy the girls about 10 drinks for the club to allow them to leave plus the cost of the girl. But the girls are hot.

Glad you had a good time.

Southside103
08-15-08, 06:31
Ooo you thought I was done. I got more. So Friday (I skipped a day. I know). I told my driver take me to the ghetto spots. "Guys listen I telling this because I did it. I don't recommend ya'll try this". After my driver took 10mins to try to talk me out of this, we went. I took me to la mejor, circa mercado, mariscos and another no name one. All 4 were on the same block. When we got into the area there were cops that only allowed you to go into some areas there if you lived there. When we go on the block. Dude this was like ghetto bronx or brooklyn with a twist. Wall to wall homeless and drunks. Hooker well all over the place. There was one fine as dark skin- slim hooker there (she looked like a model- like a dark skin cassy). But I said I'll go in to the clubs first. If the clubs are wack then I'll bring her to the hotel. I first went into la mejor (la mayor), this was like a low buget club and bar. Problem was it was wall to wall people. Too crowded. Next! I walked 2 steps and there was another one. Don't remember the order I went into the clubs after la mejor, but next one was dark as hell and there was a odd blue light in the back and a red one in the front. Scary. Next one was one step down the block. This one was dark too but I was that way due to all the smoke. I was like a bar and the hooker were all next to it waiting like sharks. Last one was all these spot in one, minus the crowd. Dude I ran out this one. I looked for the hooker I saw before but she was gone. DAAAMMMITT. Anyway. Bjs were 10 and fs was 50 for hh, it these spots. OK this is my last night. I went back to old faithful. Royal Elegance. I choose this dark skin shortie because I had a taste for one now. Columbian girl. (no shit) really nice. One kid she is working to feed. Coversation 8. BJ 5, FS 8. 5. (dude she was great. Its was like do with me what you want). Yea baby. I was so tried when I was done. Ooo bye the was I told them I'm paying 60$ and the owner was like ok. So this spot you can make the price. Fucking cool.

Southside103
08-19-08, 21:32
Ok last one. I hope this was fun to read for ya'll.

Thursday night. I went to the Carribean spa fun, cheap, and hot girls. But the girl hit would not let me photo her. I tried one of those barbie dolls. Body 8, face 8, convo 4.

So I had a friend who wanted to go to Club mami. I tried to talk him out of it. But he was head strong. So here we go. But I was surpise, the club was jumping and fun. The bar treated us mad cool. So old story short. I saw this hot girl on stage but no one was paying her attention. I tipped her big to get her to come bye me. But as soon a she got off stage a barbie doll jumped me and scared her off. So I'm talking to the barbie and looking at her out the side of eye. She is talking to a native but doing the same to me. Dude after 15mins of this I said " what the fuck is this the nelly and akon video. I getting that. So I sat at the bar behind the guy she was talking to her and just start to flint and make her smile. Yes I cocked blocked. But my excuse was the other guy was lame. After 5mins she deaded him and came over to me. "victory shall be mine". Dude she was panamainan. Fun to talk to. Man if she wasn't in this club she would be a keeper. Ooo who am I kidding. I was eddie windslow and she was superhead. Because I was ready to take her back to the states. I was ready to break the rules and make a hoe into a house wife. I'm not gona tell you all the details of the night, because I would seriousily lose pimp points. Big time. So jump to the end. In the room we talked and talked and she give me a massage while we talked and showered in front of me. She give me great F/S, which went on for a while. All position included. Then talked some more. She showed me. I she didn't miss a spot. Dammmm. Invited me over for dinner.

So long story short. Body 8 (she had a nice round ass. Wow) face 9. Convo 9. 5. F/S 9. 5. Price pricless. LOL. 95$. Dude if your ever in Panama stay away from my wife. LOL. LOL

Worf1972
08-22-08, 10:58
Can anyone recommend an AAMP (Apartment Asian Massage Parlor): Based in a residential apartment instead of a commercial storefront?

Ex-Cop
02-13-09, 10:37
Back in 04-05 the place on Linden Place 1F had a password. Does anyone remember what it was?

Mallman01
03-21-09, 13:57
Hi fellas,

I'm here on work looking for a good massage Chinese or otherwise close to me I reside in melville. Any rreviews would be helpful. I saw 2 down on sunrise pkwy little past 109 exit haven't been there yet think I will go today.

Thanks for your help.

Sleeping Bag
04-16-09, 22:55
Back in 04-05 the place on Linden Place 1F had a password. Does anyone remember what it was?That place is shut down.

Mrxentrix
04-25-09, 17:26
I've never tried any massage parlors before or any SW's. I see a couple of delivery services by my way but I'm too paranoid of LE. What should I look out for? Whats the average damage for F/S, HJ, BJ? I'm in queens so whats a good SW location? I spotted a few SW's at night near the Elmhurst hospital but I don't know how to approach them, what do I do and what do I say? Also how do I spot LE?

Steviek108
05-18-09, 23:49
Anyone try the 15 min / $ AMP? Any info on this anyone?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/1166773185.html

Gtrack
07-29-09, 00:34
Today I had a great experience with her after she finished her providung skills. After she cleaned me up she had me lay on my back and gave me a total body massage that got out every kink in my body. She used some baby oil and got my back legs and even massaged my head. I flipped over and she did the same thing. I have gone to many AMPS and this massage was far better than anything I have experienced before. I was so pleased that I gave her jackson and truly felt satsified because of the service I received.
In all my years of mongering this will go down as one of my HALL OF FAME moments. I cant wait for the next time that we get together for this unique and unrushed experience.
PM me for details

RapidSpender
09-17-09, 23:57
Not sure if this is where you fellas up North want this posting, but I"m putting it here cuz I think it fits. Thanks to the two of you up there that helped me out with recommendations for a provider to visit. After seeing the pics, Brenda just wasn't for me, so I decided to take a chance on one of the Asian places. Hopped on CL and found a nice lil spot over by Union and 164th. Lady on the phone was nice, but the accent made it difficult for me to understand her. Either way, the cabby was really cool (I guess not ALL NY'ers are assholes...JK), and after I told him what I was up to, he said he would wait for me when I told him I was planning on a half hour session which ran me a buck 20. Decent looking asian girl... about a 7 as they go. I rate her that high because of her age, which is probably late thirties or early 40's. Got the standard cbj and ride, but I had to tip her an extra jackson because her pussy was so small, I would feel myself bottoming out in her and her face squinting in pain. No I'm not that big... She's just that small. Anyways, she took it like a champ without any complaining, "please stops", or "are you cumming yets". Overall, a very good deal, but it sucks that I had to ad an extra 50 for the cab fair, tip included for waiting for me. I wanted to take a chance on some of the pics I saw on BP and CL, but I wasn't able to get a taste for the LE presence up there, since this part of the forum is under reported compared to my area. Stay Safe.

RS

Real Ron Iron
10-15-09, 00:03
I got way back with these girls. They branched off from their Mamasan Cindy a year later to do their own thing. Rates are very good for all the services and no clockwatching.

Rates include massage, asslicking, bbbj+cim, and fucking tight asian pussy.

100half
140hour

Need to be introduced directly to get in if I never meet you before, and telephone referral if I know you. I will visit my girl Mimi soon so I can be treated like a King. I will try to convince her to let me snap a couple of pics so guys can get an idea.

These girls are mostly Chinese in mid 30s and petite about 5'3" 100lbs. They are small but got decent buts not too flat like most asians.

Arc Happy
11-02-09, 08:10
Really needed to have some fun on Sunday, and visited a place in Flushing.

It has 3 girls. An European (East Europe) , a Korean,and a Chinese.

All of them in their 20's.

I picked the Chinese as she has a pretty smile. Very petite, and a good size B natural.

After a shower together, and she let me lay on the bed ,giving me a nice massage. Then a CBJ amd F/S.

I gave her $1.4 , and left happily.

Will try the other girls next time.

Arc Happy
11-12-09, 01:26
Really needed to have some fun on Sunday, and visited a place in Flushing.

It has 3 girls. An European (East Europe) , a Korean,and a Chinese.

All of them in their 20's.

I picked the Chinese as she has a pretty smile. Very petite, and a good size B natural.

After a shower together, and she let me lay on the bed ,giving me a nice massage. Then a CBJ amd F/S.

I gave her $1.4 , and left happily.

Will try the other girls next time.I went back again and see 2 new faces.

One Vietnamese,and a korean

I picked the korean , 21 yrs old and look that age. 5'3" Bcup, small. face so so.

Very white skin. Service 8/10.

After shower, she gave a bad massage, dont know what to do.

She told me I am her 3rd customer in life . Just started this job today. She has difficulty putting the condom on.

I told her to lie down, and I gave her a good massage.

DATY, and then I put my dick in her mouth. BBBJ. Doing 69.

Then I get into mish position and she said , " Condom" I said just a touch, and I put in a little , and use finger on her clits.

Eventually I made her lying on the stomach and slowly fuck her with my finger on her clits. She came after about 2 minutes.

I then do a Doggy style with her and finish.

Shower again, and she was so shy .

Very good experience!!

I gave her total 1.6. .3 more than the regular price.

Probably see her again tomorrow.

Real Ron Iron
11-13-09, 19:27
This spot with "20 year olds" I find very hard to believe. How did you find this place? PM me the contact if this spot is cool with Non-Asians.

Arc Happy
11-15-09, 15:45
This spot with "20 year olds" I find very hard to believe. How did you find this place? PM me the contact if this spot is cool with Non-Asians.If u asian and senior member, pls let me know. I will PM you info.

Too many LE actions. Has to be careful.

On Sunny
11-23-09, 12:27
If u asian and senior member, pls let me know. I will PM you info.

Too many LE actions. Has to be careful.Hi,

I'll be visiting NY for 2 days arond ThanksGiving. Cud you please let me know about this place, I wud like to visit.

Thanks

Arc Happy
12-15-09, 09:55
Went to an AMP @ Flushing last nite.

New gal called Angel. Nice B cup, excellent massage.

CBJ 7/10, lick my balls for good 5 minutes.

Let me do everything with pleasure in F/S

1.4 damage

Arc Happy
01-02-10, 09:42
New talents arrived.

Singapore gal, new to business.
5'7" nice body, late 20's. Forgot her name.

Korean gal, late 20's. Pretty face , but small breasts, Michelle.

Chinese gal, 5' very pretty. name is PeiPei

Tried them all. hahahah.

The place is on Colden Street.

Rane84
01-05-10, 17:13
I had called after Arc was kind enough to give me their digits. But The guy hung up on me. I am guessing they only accept chinese speaking customers.

Arc Happy
01-06-10, 18:16
I had called after Arc was kind enough to give me their digits. But The guy hung up on me. I am guessing they only accept chinese speaking customers.Sorry, Mate.

That is something I cant control.

The talent changed. A new Korean gal called Angel.

Late 20's , nice B+ .

Rane84
01-07-10, 03:38
It's alright. I found another one from CL on 149 northern blvd. I wanted to take a risk and it turned out to be a mistake. I usually go to AMPs in the city but wanted to find a cheaper alternative from their standard $$ rate but quality degrades to a level I won't steep to. For their defense I would say the girl think her name was Mia tried but unless she gets a face transplant it wouldn't have worked. I stayed only because I was horney.

Anyway. I guess I will be going back to luxy.

Sorry, Mate.

That is something I can't control.

The talent changed. A new Korean gal called Angel.

Late 20's, nice B+.

Arc Happy
01-15-10, 13:14
Went to a new place with my friend.
The place is on main street crossed horace harding.

3 gals. I picked Isabel.

Nice massage, and she has a nice natural A cup with cute face. Come to new york from LA for 10 days work.

Very very nice.

Business is so slow, all the gals and owners are crying.

Good for us though.

Gtrack
01-22-10, 02:35
Great full service massage. PM me for details

Living Legend
01-26-10, 21:15
Was in Queens visiting some friends and stopped by this place before getting on the railroad. Advertise on bp with the address shown, too lazy to look for the number. Called the number and went to the location. 3 girls available, the tables are partitioned with a curtain and you can hear everything in the next stall.

The girl I received was a bit on the chubby side, average face about a 5, and the body was a 4 being that she was chubby. I must say that I received one of the worst massages from this girl. I don't know what she was doing but I was in pain for two days after. I kept telling her to go softer but she was not listening. No teasing. On the flip she asked if I wanted extra. I said yes and she placed my hand on my little guy, LOL. I grabbed her hand and put it on my little guy and told her to do it. She stopped a couple of times trying to get me to rub myself but I was not letting her get away with being lazy. In the end finished and she walked out telling me the massage was over. I got dressed and slipped her a 10 and left. She didn't even check to see what I was handing her, shouldn't have given her anything but oh well.

While walking out I got a look at the other two girls, nothing good.

Definitely would not repeat.

Living Legend
01-26-10, 23:04
Place is on Francis Lewis Blvd, I think by 41st ave, don't exactly remember but its right across from a dunkin donuts and that is where you are directed to go after the first call, second call gets the address. Its a apartment in the back of a building. Enter and pay the house fee (50 for half, 60 for hour). Greeted by a cute girl, slender with a low cut shirt. I should have asked what she was because she didn't look korean or chinese, as with most places in flushing.

Undress and get on the table, room had a big heater so it was nice and warm and they had mats on the floor so you don't stand on the cold floor. Decent massage, much better than my last posting. No tease again and was asked to flip. Oiled me up and went to work with the hj. Allowed some touching, put my hand down the top of her shirt which she did not resist, didn't try anything further. Finished up, completed the massage, helped me get dressed and off I went. Tipped her 30 which she didn't react anyway to.

With so many choices in flushing, I'm not sure if I would repeat.

What happened to a good tease before the flip....

Arc Happy
01-27-10, 13:07
Colden St place:

Michelle, the korean is back .

Another Chinese gal with big real tits too.

David's house:

It has 4 gals, Only 1 is good, korean called Jia.

AllKnight
03-01-10, 17:13
Hi all,

I am new and have never gone to any play like these at all. But i would be willing to and want to. just wanted to know what thing. When you say .6 is that for the mess and the what ever. of not how much tip do you give.

Living Legend
05-10-10, 22:24
Was in the Flushing area and hoped on CL on my phone and ended up going to this spot ending with 6663. 45 for the hour. Its located right by the train station a block off of Roosevelt. Its a basement establishment with a sign posted for a massage. This was Saturday afternoon.

Walk in and the place was busy, all the girls were occupied so the desk girl walks me to the room. I strip down naked and she comes back in. Cute girl, young looking with glasses which I thought was kind of sexy. The place is set up with rooms but there are no doors just really thin curtains, you can see everyone walking by. This should have raised a flag for me as I really wanted a release but I stayed.

Ok massage but the fact that the girl giving me the massage was the desk girl was completely annoying, the other girls kept coming in to talk to her, she kept leaving to check on the front.

No extras were offered, I tried rubbing my hands up on her legs and she just moved away. Not what I was looking for. Not sure if you can get extras from the other girls but like I said the curtain in the room I was in was see through so who knows. Don't know why they post in adult section if extras not offered. Maybe someone else will have better luck than me but with so many options to choose from I will not repeat.

Good luck out there.

05-11-10, 02:06
Hi all,

I am new and have never gone to any play like these at all. But i would be willing to and want to. just wanted to know what thing. When you say .6 is that for the mess and the what ever. of not how much tip do you give.

Tipping depends on the quality and service provided. Keep in mind that the upfront amount is often largely for the house. The moment I throw a number out someone will want to argue with it, so the amount you tip will be based on:
- the quality of the service
- how happy you are
- your funds and future plans to return
- and if you want to get an enthusiastic response to the tip or a so-so acknowledgement.

I follow a rule, if I can't really afford to tip, then I can't really afford to go.

Amp Middleman
05-19-10, 13:30
Hopefully this is right city for posting.
Went to a place in aboved named est had a wonderful experience. Massage was ok table shwr was superb and normal extra was given without even being asked for tip. Df $.60 xtra tip $.30 both of us was happy will def return. Also roaming given all access

DonRoberto
08-08-10, 11:53
Was in the Flushing area and hoped on CL on my phone and ended up going to this spot ending with 6663. 45 for the hour. Its located right by the train station a block off of Roosevelt. Its a basement establishment with a sign posted for a massage. This was Saturday afternoon.

Walk in and the place was busy, all the girls were occupied so the desk girl walks me to the room. I strip down naked and she comes back in. Cute girl, young looking with glasses which I thought was kind of sexy. The place is set up with rooms but there are no doors just really thin curtains, you can see everyone walking by. This should have raised a flag for me as I really wanted a release but I stayed.

Ok massage but the fact that the girl giving me the massage was the desk girl was completely annoying, the other girls kept coming in to talk to her, she kept leaving to check on the front.

No extras were offered, I tried rubbing my hands up on her legs and she just moved away. Not what I was looking for. Not sure if you can get extras from the other girls but like I said the curtain in the room I was in was see through so who knows. Don't know why they post in adult section if extras not offered. Maybe someone else will have better luck than me but with so many options to choose from I will not repeat.

Good luck out there.I made my first foray into Queens, and looked at this same place, among others. In general the Queens Flushing Chinese AMP scene looks very unpromising and disappointing.

Can someone tell me in what neighborhoods of Queens the Korean parlors are to be found, and is there a classifieds section of some publication like the Village Voice where the ads and addresses can be found? I'm flying blind.

Rosedale Guy
08-08-10, 17:13
Can someone tell me in what neighborhoods of Queens the Korean parlors are to be found, and is there a classifieds section of some publication like the Village Voice where the ads and addresses can be found? I'm flying blind.In Queens it's Flushing. You can just drive around Kissena Blvd and find some.

You can find them on backpage.com or craigslist. They are also listed in Asian language papers. You don't need to read Korean to find a massage parlor ad.

Some of these places have various levels of security. Some may not offer full services to people who don't speak their language. This makes it harder for them to get busted.

Your best bet is to make an offer like $80 for happy ending. A cop would never do that because it's entrapment. In Atlantic City the girls were very open about prices and services. Maybe it's because I didn't look like a cop.

But on Backpage you'll find plenty of Asian incall/outcall ads. I used to frequent these spots in Manhattan. These places were very private and clean and the girls were highly trained.

Tech Cat
08-09-10, 00:01
Your best bet is to make an offer like $80 for happy ending. Are there any TS in Flushing? I know most can be found in Manhattan.

Looking16
09-19-10, 02:29
For the sake of trying one I had not seen reported here before I decided to toftt and see if I could come away with a satisfactory experience.
Sorry to say that did not happen.

Thought I'd check a massage place I found listed on backpage.

http://newyork.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/muscle-tension-stress-and-back-pain-relief/16935780

The ad states $40/half hr. The shop just opened yesterday.
I was able to get a metered parking space directly across the street from their 2nd floor shop on Northern Blvd.
I made the call from downstairs and she said yes come up right now. Upon reaching the 2nd floor I was greeted by a girl of about 30(?) says she is from Hong Kong. A reasonably good looking young lady but not anywhere close to the girl pictured in the ad but that was ok by me. She was wearing a short dungaree skirt...cut way above the knees and showed a beautiful pair of legs.
She showed me to the tiny massage room and asked for the 40. I then stripped down while she left the room and got on the table. When she returned she gave what I would consider a very good and thorough massage. During the massage I was able to wander all over her gorgeous legs...right up to within an inch of her pussy but then she would step away.
I asked her if she was going to get naked too...she replied "No I don't do that". A bit later I asked if she would do a bj....she again replied "No I don't do that"
When the 30 mins was up she asked if I wanted to extend the time to 60 minutes. I asked if it will just be more of the same then no I am ready to leave now.
The massage was very good. This girl seems to know what she is doing but apparently strictly business though ymmv.
Could be she just does not like doing bj's for older guys.
On my way out the door she asked "anything for me?" Being the softy I am I pulled out a 20 and gave it to her but at the same time I said..."I wanted something extra too, but did not get it".
Will not repeat.

Anyway after that disappointment I was still hoping for a happy ending. So I had the number of another bp ad and called that number as soon as I got back to my car. This ad states 45 min for $50 with a 30 year old slender
asian. That location turned out to also be in Queens but about a 10 min drive from my 1st massage place...and with the traffic and finding a parking place on Junction Blvd. it took 30 mins or better to get there.
At this point I was running low on time due to a work appointment.
After the initial call to set up the meet with the girl we texted back and forth a few times because I knew I would be late. One of her texts asked: "Are you a cop?" My immediate reply "No.." She then says "good". At that point I am guessing it looks like this was going to be a nice visit...otherwise why would she have to ask if I was leo? I text back to her "45 mins for $50 plus tip for a bj?" She did not reply to that.

Anyway, I arrived at her location late and she was not there...she had been texting me from the train and asking me to wait just 10 more mins each time saying "can you wait just a bit more? I will be there soon". After a while of standing on the busy sidewalk outside her location I decided I had to leave.

Sorry I have nothing much positive to report here but I am pretty sure the 2nd girl is a sure thing. My next time in the area I will call her again.

Went back to bp to try to find the add for the 30 year old but no luck. If anyone is interested I can share the number via pm.

Arc Happy
09-30-10, 09:53
Due to LE and robbery. ( one place I know got robbed 2 times a week)

Every place I know is very careful now.

Real Ron Iron
10-16-10, 14:18
One of my long time Chinese girlfriend who is a mamasan is back in business.

She treated me to lunch and told me how things were going.

Saw two of the girls one was young (23yo) and thick Chinese girl very bubbly with cute face.

The other one was tall and thin Chinese but had big eyes unlike most asians. She was older probably like 35yo.

There are about 3-4 more girls that I didn't get to see yet. Place is close to Northern & Parsons Blvd.

Anybody interested in checking them out hit me up.

Satan Mod
10-16-10, 22:15
Hey guys,

This is my first time posting. I wanted to do a review on this provider by the name of "Rose." I had met with her in queens, but I believe she is currently in Brooklyn. I'm guessing that she rotates.

Her backpage ad is: http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/real-real-sexy-latina-for-now-19/17303135.

She is 5'7 and maybe weighing in between 125-140 pounds. The damage is $100 for a quickie, but I paid $150 because I requested anal (I think you guys call it "greek? ". The experience was great. She was very into the sex, was perfectly OK with the rough stuff, and even liked choking. Ironically, she didn't like being slapped on the butt.

She had an affable personality, though not that of an enthusiastic girl. Rose was also somewhat sarcastic, and the sarcasm ranged from derisive to joking at times. Clearly, we talked. There was no clock watching which was cool.

P. S. How's my review? Any pointers?

Satan Mod
10-16-10, 22:16
I think I accidentally posted the last review in the wrong section. It was supposed to go in "escort reports" thread.

HKdeals
11-27-10, 14:06
Long time lurker, first time poster. Hope to be doing more of these but with better results than the FR below

New to NYC. Decided to toftt and try http://newyork.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-grand-opening-25hr/18138631

Decent legit massage with absolutely no extras. I'm white, fluent in Chinese, and look young (so I doubt she thought I was leo) and this chick (early 20s, prob a 6 but that doesn't matter so much in a dark room) copped a bitchy attitude once I brought the subject up. While I was there, another customer came in and they refused to service him because "he always touches the girls" Avoid unless you want legit massage, and even then it wasn't anything special.

New World Order
11-28-10, 12:01
Long time lurker, first time poster. Hope to be doing more of these but with better results than the FR below

New to NYC. Decided to toftt and try http://newyork.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-grand-opening-25hr/18138631

Decent legit massage with absolutely no extras. I'm white, fluent in Chinese, and look young (so I doubt she thought I was leo) and this chick (early 20s, prob a 6 but that doesn't matter so much in a dark room) copped a bitchy attitude once I brought the subject up. While I was there, another customer came in and they refused to service him because "he always touches the girls" Avoid unless you want legit massage, and even then it wasn't anything special. Hi there, thanks for your post.

I saw the ad. $30 per hour and $5 off before 4pm is a very good rate. Actually, the rate is too good to be true. Most of the AMPs I go to (that offer extras such as BJ or FS) charge anywhere from $50 to $60 as an entrance fee.

In Flushing, I have been to a massage place called Apple and they charged $35 per hour. And it was strictly a massage and nothing more.

HKdeals
12-04-10, 00:13
Ok looks like new world order was right. I was cheap and did another $30 entrance fee massage on main and 41st ave. Girl was easily a 7. 5 face / 9 body, very sexy, but unfortunately kept it legit although with some nice teasing. She didn't mind brushing up or my roaming hands, no blanket coverup, and was fun to talk to. Actually recommended for a legit massage but don't blame me for the blueballs.

Looks like I'm going to have to suck it up and pay the higher entrance fees. Anyone know of a good spot within walking distance of the 7 train? It's getting cold and I'm not in the mood for bus adventures (no car).

12-06-10, 10:56
You'll have pleanty more options if you took the train into Manhattan.

Ok looks like new world order was right. I was cheap and did another $30 entrance fee massage on main and 41st ave. Girl was easily a 7. 5 face / 9 body, very sexy, but unfortunately kept it legit although with some nice teasing. She didn't mind brushing up or my roaming hands, no blanket coverup, and was fun to talk to. Actually recommended for a legit massage but don't blame me for the blueballs.

Looks like I'm going to have to suck it up and pay the higher entrance fees. Anyone know of a good spot within walking distance of the 7 train? It's getting cold and I'm not in the mood for bus adventures (no car).

Amp Middleman
12-06-10, 21:24
You'll have pleanty more options if you took the train into Manhattan.There are plenty of places in flushing ranging from HJ-FS. Very reasonable in price. I know of atleast 5 places I have been to in fsing where I have recieved service. Even flus%ing sp@where so many are quick to object too. Just have to know what your working with. Also 46 be*l blvd is a very nice time along with taking in the sights at a few places in littleneck all along with saving you atleast 60-80$$

Oh yea there is even a fun plase up stairs, even tho it is partitioned with curtans around 162 N.

Sorry for being vague in descripition, don't want to do the work for everyone people who have been there should know.

Hugh Handsoman
12-08-10, 10:30
HK if you are fluent in Chinese look for the WJ news paper. It will help you locate what you want.

http://classifieds.worldjournal.com/AdSearch2007/adsearch.aspx

I'm white, fluent in Chinese, and look young (so I doubt she thought I was leo) .

Champak Lal
12-08-10, 17:27

Looks like I'm going to have to suck it up and pay the higher entrance fees. Anyone know of a good spot within walking distance of the 7 train? It's getting cold and I'm not in the mood for bus adventures (no car). Was it $ 30 for HR?

New World Order
12-09-10, 00:19
Hey guys

If you are in the Flushing area, then I highly recommend Zhong Peng Spa.

Two very cute women work here. The mamasan looks kinda cute too. LOL.

I chose a girl name "Sasha" twice.

She is around 5'4", petite and very cute.

She is around in her early 30s. She is very friendly and kind.

The location is 43-17 162nd street (Koreatown) in Flushing.

917-828-4868.

$50 for the hour, $40 for half an hour. I went with the $50.

The massage was okay. She started teasing me right away.

GFE, DATY, BBBJ and a nice HJ.

I basically licked and sucked her whole body. LOL.

Sasha is very attentive. She will make sure that you are well taken care of.

She did another excellent job so I tipped her $50.

TS is not provided. But you may take a shower.

If the entrance is locked, then that means that both girls are with customers. When they open the door, it means that one of them (or both of them) are available.

While I was with Sasha I heard the door bell ring three times. Damn, this place is getting popular!

HKdeals
12-09-10, 00:55
Was it $ 30 for HR?No HR / HJ. $.3 for one hr of legit therapeutic. Nice girl tho

HKdeals
12-09-10, 00:56
Hey guys

If you are in the Flushing area, then I highly recommend Zhong Peng Spa.

Two very cute women work here. The mamasan looks kinda cute too. LOL.

I chose a girl name "Sasha" twice.

She is around 5'4", petite and very cute.

She is around in her early 30s. She is very friendly and kind.

The location is 43-17 162nd street (Koreatown) in Flushing.

917-828-4868.

$50 for the hour, $40 for half an hour. I went with the $50.

The massage was okay. She started teasing me right away.

GFE, DATY, BBBJ and a nice HJ.

I basically licked and sucked her whole body. LOL.

Sasha is very attentive. She will make sure that you are well taken care of.

She did another excellent job so I tipped her $50.

TS is not provided. But you may take a shower.

If the entrance is locked, then that means that both girls are with customers. When they open the door, it means that one of them (or both of them) are available.

While I was with Sasha I heard the door bell ring three times. Damn, this place is getting popular! Can anybody else confirm this place? This looks like a cut / paste of one of new world order's other posts.

HKdeals
12-09-10, 00:59
HK if you are fluent in Chinese look for the WJ news paper. It will help you locate what you want.

http://classifieds.worldjournal.com/AdSearch2007/adsearch.aspx

I've browsed before and those seem like mostly in-call places. I'm looking for an actual (Chinese) AMP. But I'll give some a call and post reports.

Q32003
12-09-10, 13:17
Can anybody else confirm this place? This looks like a cut / paste of one of new world order's other posts.I can confirm it.

New World Order
12-09-10, 21:49
I can confirm it HKdeals because I copy / pasted my own post. .

I also added the updated phone number of the place.

This AMP is very popular so book ahead of time. Call and schedule an appointment.

New World Order
12-09-10, 23:05
There are many hidden AMPs in Flushing run by Koreans and Chinese.

If they claim to be Japanese then they are lying. I cannot count how many times I went to an AMP that claim to be Japanese but then they speak among each other in Korean.

The owners and girls are very skeptical and cautious. And if you are a non-Chinese or non-Korean, then they will assume that you are a cop. So we need to break the ice with them.

At Zhong Peng, I just told the lady that a Chinese friend introduced me to their place. LOL.

I speak very little Chinese so that was enough to break the ice. I'm an old, fat guy, White guy but they did not mind.

Lastly, if an entrance fee (hour fee) is $30 or less, chances are, it is not an AMP.

New World Order
12-10-10, 11:20
Hello, guys,

I got four PMs in regards to the location and phone number for Zhong Peng Spa.

I posted this info. Already in my previous posts. But here it is again.

This place gets busy so you need to call and book an appointment.

The location is 43-17 162nd street in Flushing.

917-828-4868.

Satin
12-18-10, 01:40
Hello, guys,

917-828-4868. I went to Zhong Peng Spa tonight. I have to agree that the massage was great. Definitely not half-ass touch like some korean AMP. Teasing was wonderful too. But the suckiest thing was I had to get up to move my car when she was working on my Mr happy! Since the neighbor couldn't park the car. So make sure you park it properly before you go in. Generally a great experience. She told me it's getting slow lately due to the Christmas. I called the number before I went. Properly will repeat. Maybe I will try Sasha next time.

Damage:.5 +.2

New World Order
12-19-10, 12:03
I went to Zhong Peng Spa tonight. I have to agree that the massage was great. Definitely not half-ass touch like some korean AMP. Teasing was wonderful too. But the suckiest thing was I had to get up to move my car when she was working on my Mr happy! Since the neighbor couldn't park the car. So make sure you park it properly before you go in. Generally a great experience. She told me it's getting slow lately due to the Christmas. I called the number before I went. Properly will repeat. Maybe I will try Sasha next time.

Damage:.5 +.2I am glad to hear that you had a great time.

I usually park where the parking meters are (just to be safe).

Definately try Sasha. I highly recommend her.

The girls' weekly schedule change often. So make sure you call before you go.

Coqui30
12-21-10, 02:54
I am glad to hear that you had a great time.

I usually park where the parking meters are (just to be safe).

Definately try Sasha. I highly recommend her.

The girls' weekly schedule change often. So make sure you call before you go. Sounds like Zhong Peng Spa is a good spot. But would anyone know if they or any other Queens AMP that provides FS?

New World Order
12-21-10, 18:17
Sounds like Zhong Peng Spa is a good spot. But would anyone know if they or any other Queens AMP that provides FS?I never asked Zhong Peng Spa if they offered FS.

Smoke & Mirrors
12-23-10, 17:50
I called this place the other day after reading Nwo post. I was driving down Northern and decided to try. The woman answers "ok stop by". I park my car walk up ring the bell no answer, I'm wearing slacks and a Cashmere jacket. I look to my right and two Chinese broads are sitting in a mini van looking at me while I dial the phone. No answer. Fuck Zong Peng! For wasting my time. I can get much better quality with in a stones throw with out all the aggravation and baiting.

New World Order
12-25-10, 11:03
I called this place the other day after reading Nwo post. I was driving down Northern and decided to try. The woman answers "ok stop by". I park my car walk up ring the bell no answer, I'm wearing slacks and a Cashmere jacket. I look to my right and two Chinese broads are sitting in a mini van looking at me while I dial the phone. No answer. Fuck Zong Peng! For wasting my time. I can get much better quality with in a stones throw with out all the aggravation and baiting.Wow, someone is in a bad mood during the holiday season. LOL.

So what was all the so called "aggravation and baiting"? You were driving down Northern and decided to try.

Have you ever thought,"There may have been a miscommunication or misunderstanding between us?"

I like how you jump into conclusions.

Anyway, Merry Christmas. I hope you are in a better mood.

Smoke & Mirrors
12-29-10, 22:27
1. Called the number, woman answers.

2."I'm heading west on Northern I can be there in 10 minutes Ok?

3. Ok stop by.

4. Are you busy? Do I need an appointment?

5. No busy, come over.

6. I park on the block before and walk to the door within the 10 minute window.

7. Ring the bell, no answer. Stand outside with the ( Look at me i'm a monger in the wrong neighborhood look) for 3 minutes while every Asian guy knows why I'm standing there.

8. Look around 2 sets of Asian female eyes are looking at me from a minivan. (I don't look like LE, never once questioned anywhere in my 30 years of amping)

9. I call from my phone once again. No reply.

10. Proceed to walk away. Call for the last time. Fuck it!, Went to a place on 34th got BBBJ, and FS, for 130.

And the chicks number so I can see her on the outside for fun. Keep Zong Peng and it's bs. It actually worked out better for me.

So what was all the so called "aggravation and baiting"? .

Amp Middleman
12-30-10, 11:50
Based on my previous post about flushing fun and from the pm's I have recieved reguarding that from most people here asking about some nice, fun places easy and close to your mass transit of choice here goes my gift to all. Don't hold me to the addy but I believe it is 43-17 bell blvd One block off of northern Blvd, up stairs door to the left with the picture of foot massage pressure points. The telephone number is 347 666 9158. Call to get the exact address as I stated earlier that I may not be correct on it. Yes they have table shower, yes they are open 7 days aweek 9am-10pm. One last thing don't be afraid to ask for anything, they will accomedate any request you have. I like the bbbjtcim, but each is their own. Also one last thing as you mother always told you before,"don't forget to take your rain coat with you when you go outside"

Please no more questions, I have been as bold and openly as possible. Don't expect upsell in tip because they leave that totally up to you.

Member #2929
01-01-11, 21:16
Hello, guys,

917-828-4868. Went the other day when I was in area. Cannot remember the name of the girl, she was in 30s very slim and very friendly. Looks about a 7. Was very happy with the service and the ending. Hour massage was. 5 and tipped. 4. Will repeat when in the area. Thanks for the info NWO.

Q32003
01-05-11, 18:19
Please no more questions, I have been as bold and openly as possible.Sorry, just one, what's the damage?

Amp Middleman
01-06-11, 10:10
Sorry, just one, what's the damage?If your a regular AMP goer, you should know the reasonable, very reasonable price scale we all talk about. Read the post again as it says it's totally up to you. She will meet any demand you request. I have read on other sites that she lets mongers use the "back door" upon entry. LOL. Again I'm not talking about entry to the business either. I'm just tryin to be as dumb as possible so all can understand.

Q32003
01-07-11, 00:57
If your a regular AMP goer, you should know the reasonable, very reasonable price scale we all talk about. Read the post again as it says it's totally up to you. She will meet any demand you request. I have read on other sites that she lets mongers use the "back door" upon entry. LOL. Again I'm not talking about entry to the business either. I'm just tryin to be as dumb as possible so all can understand.You could give a ballpark figure. When some people think "reasonable price" for an "AMP" they're talking about a massage parlor where they don't promise anything. Everything really is YMMV. So a half hour could be anything from about 25 to 50 bucks, and a full hour 30 to about 80. Any fun is all tips.

Other people instead think about a place that is not a massage parlor, but a working girl house really. So you go and you pay the "normal" 200 and get FS for it.

So feel free to toss out an approximate number.

Amp Middleman
01-07-11, 15:59
You could give a ballpark figure. When some people think "reasonable price" for an "AMP" they're talking about a massage parlor where they don't promise anything. Everything really is YMMV. So a half hour could be anything from about 25 to 50 bucks, and a full hour 30 to about 80. Any fun is all tips.

Other people instead think about a place that is not a massage parlor, but a working girl house really. So you go and you pay the "normal" 200 and get FS for it.

So feel free to toss out an approximate number. YMMV. So since we all know that, I usually pay more than 1$ and < than 10, 000$ Again, as stated earlier, YMMV. Sorry I was only providing a special late Christmas treat to everyone. If you don't know the normal AMP routine, along with tipping scale, you really should'nt go there. Mabey you should try one of the many AMP apartments in flushing where you pay a straight single fee.

Thanks for the many questions, but after all this talk of AMP's now time to get a rub, rub, rub,

Q32003
01-08-11, 16:20
YMMV. So since we all know that, I usually pay more than 1$ and < than 10, 000$ Wow, do you build space ships on your spare time?

Again, as stated earlier, YMMV. Sorry I was only providing a special late Christmas treat to everyone. If you don't know the normal AMP routine, along with tipping scale, you really should'nt go there. Mabey you should try one of the many AMP apartments in flushing where you pay a straight single fee.Listen buddy, I clearly pointed out what the problem was with not providing even a ballpark figure of what you paid. Clearly you didn't understand what I wrote. Perhaps you should go back and read the post again. It really wasn't that difficult.

Thanks for the many questions,Thanks for the exhaustive answer.

Arc Happy
01-13-11, 10:06
Went to J's place after cleaning the snow, and since I am working from home I sneaked for a good time at J's place.

Saw 2 gals.

Both Koreans. One is Sugar, and other is Miho. Miho is from LA and taller.

Fake C cup.

Quick shower and weak massage.

After turnaround, I kissed her nipples and she moans. I took my time doing mish. Slowly and varying the depth of penetration.

I then sat up when still inside and spread her legs in M position. In this position, my dick is rubbing her G spot and she grabbed my feet tight really enjoying and twisting her body. After good 3 minutes in this position she is ready to explode.

I made her in CG position and she rubbed her clit on my dick until she comes.

I then turn her around and fin in DG.

1. 4 damage including tips.

Face pretty, fake boobs, ass kinda flat. But overall nice play.

Satin
01-21-11, 22:15
I should have read this before I went. Just came back from there. It was advertised on BP.

http://queens.backpage.com/BodyRubs/718-710-6066-sunshine-bodywork-and-foot-relax-18hr-30/16565213

I saw a post in the room saying to keep the under pant, then I realized that I made a wrong decision, so did half hour. The massage was ok. Damage:.2 +.05. I just want to find a place near main street that is as good as Zhong Peng in 162nd st. Maybe I should just go to Zhong Peng next time but I have to drive.

Arc Happy
01-22-11, 16:51
2 gals. One is working.

The gal I had is called? Yuri? Korean. Nice real boobs. Massage so so.

Right breast missed a nipple. Really gross. Age around late 20's.

Willing to do everything you ask.

Jjcars
01-23-11, 14:33
WTF? Missing a nipple? Will you elaborate more on this? Did it look like some guy bit it off or what? Talk about something that would make me go limp in a milli-second. Damn!

2 gals. One is working.

Willing to do everything you ask.

Arc Happy
01-24-11, 09:47
WTF? Missing a nipple? Will you elaborate more on this? Did it look like some guy bit it off or what? Talk about something that would make me go limp in a milli-second. Damn!Yep, it is missing. Poor girl.

Amp Middleman
01-24-11, 22:49
2 gals. One is working.

Willing to do everything you ask. Meant to say was. Not so nice real boobs? LOL

Arc Happy
01-26-11, 01:48
Meant to say was. Not so nice real boobs? LOLYes, I agree.

I concentrate on the her left

Genius
01-28-11, 13:33
Meant to say was. Not so nice real boobs? LOLGlad you find this amusing.

BTW. I knew a woman (in her early 30's) who had breast cancer in one breast. Doctor removed the breast and a plastic surgeon stretched the skin over where the breast was using an inflatable device under the skin. Took a couple of months and was rather painful. Plus she lost all her hair and threw up for days each week after her weekly chemo treatments. Once there was enough skin to work with the plastic surgeon did an implant and closed up the opening. Looked and felt almost real (no scars to see) except there was no way to reconstruct the nipple – so when you saw her only one breast had one and the other was smooth.

I suggest that this is a more probable reason the AMP girl has no nipple on one breast. More likely anyway than the hilarious reason of Jjcars "Did it look like some guy bit it off or what?".

Jjcars
01-28-11, 20:21
That may be the reason but cancer is young Asian females is rare. I only asked that because I once dated a Vietnamese girl who had one nipple that was over an inch long (when soft) but a guy had gotten carried away and a little rough and bit off the other one a few years before I met her. She had the areola but no real nipple left. I didn't mean it to be funny. And there is a condition where mean nd women are born without a nipple. I was just wondering if it was the result of an accident or if it was perfectly smooth like she was born without it. Sorry. Didn't mean to offend.

Glad you find this amusing.

BTW. I knew a woman (in her early 30's) who had breast cancer in one breast. Doctor removed the breast and a plastic surgeon stretched the skin over where the breast was using an inflatable device under the skin. Took a couple of months and was rather painful. Plus she lost all her hair and threw up for days each week after her weekly chemo treatments. Once there was enough skin to work with the plastic surgeon did an implant and closed up the opening. Looked and felt almost real (no scars to see) except there was no way to reconstruct the nipple – so when you saw her only one breast had one and the other was smooth.

I suggest that this is a more probable reason the AMP girl has no nipple on one breast. More likely anyway than the hilarious reason of Jjcars "Did it look like some guy bit it off or what?".

Vintage68
02-13-11, 15:36
Saw a listing in CL for a new place in Glendale Queens. I entered around 8:30 PM. There was a middle aged Asian guy at the desk on the computer. He didn't say a word, just pointed to the back and I was greeted by a 40-something year old slightly pudgy Chinese woman. Nice C cups.

Was led to the back in a room with walls that did not reach the ceiling and curtains instead of door. I undress and lie face down on the table. The usual drill. I left my naked self lying there and when she entered she immediately covered me with a towel. Bad sign. So she starts off with massaging me over the towl. Then, she partially undrapes the towel from my back and puts a little oil on for the rub down. Massage wasn't bad. I attempted some roaming OTC along her calf and thigh. She allowed it for a few seconds then strategically moved herself out of arms reach. This went on several times. After the flip I pulled the towel off to expose the goods, and tried to lead her hand where I wanted it. She wouldn't do it. She teased all around with her fingertips, but when I finally asked her to finish me off, she said no and informed me that my hour was up.

On the way out the door there was a much younger and prettier Asian girl at the counter with papa, I think it's a family operation and legit. .6 for the massage and I left mama a. 2 tip for a decent massage. I won't be back.

Poker Face
02-13-11, 21:36
Saw a listing in CL for a new place in Glendale Queens. I entered around 8:30 PM. There was a middle aged Asian guy at the desk on the computer. He didn't say a word, just pointed to the back and I was greeted by a 40-something year old slightly pudgy Chinese woman. Nice C cups.

Was led to the back in a room with walls that did not reach the ceiling and curtains instead of door. I undress and lie face down on the table. The usual drill. I left my naked self lying there and when she entered she immediately covered me with a towel. Bad sign. So she starts off with massaging me over the towl. Then, she partially undrapes the towel from my back and puts a little oil on for the rub down. Massage wasn't bad. I attempted some roaming OTC along her calf and thigh. She allowed it for a few seconds then strategically moved herself out of arms reach. This went on several times. After the flip I pulled the towel off to expose the goods, and tried to lead her hand where I wanted it. She wouldn't do it. She teased all around with her fingertips, but when I finally asked her to finish me off, she said no and informed me that my hour was up.

On the way out the door there was a much younger and prettier Asian girl at the counter with papa, I think it's a family operation and legit. .6 for the massage and I left mama a. 2 tip for a decent massage. I won't be back. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Like seriously.

We need some good massage places in queens with good looking and friendly girls.

Thanks for the post.

Furys
02-21-11, 01:10
Has anyone tried the AMP on 41st Road next to the park? What were your experiences?

I went to one of them (a basement parlor) and it was legit. Or maybe because I had my briefs on? I'm new to this site and will go briefless next time. She did ask me to turn over and started to massage my inner thigh.

Big G
03-22-11, 21:24
Hi,

I am a newbie in NY and hopefully I posted in the right tread?

Yesterday, I was passing Northern Blvd. And right around that corner of 163rd St, I saw 2 young asian girls were smoking cigarretes outside the building so I was wondering if any AMP there?

Pooch1063
03-23-11, 17:00
Advertised on Craigslist, Therapeutic services. 718-358*

Big G
03-24-11, 06:46
Advertised on Craigslist, Therapeutic services. 718-358*Brother Pooch1063,

Thank you for the info!

Had you ever partake there before?

What is your rating on this place?

Any suggestion on a particular provider there?

Ibaski
03-26-11, 14:43
Brother Pooch1063,

Thank you for the info!

Had you ever partake there before?

What is your rating on this place?

Any suggestion on a particular provider there? I go there regularly for regular massage which is very good. I don't believe they do any extras.

Big G
03-26-11, 20:56
I go there regularly for regular massage which is very good. I don't believe they do any extras.Brother Ibaski,

Are we talking about the same Jacelyn Spa?

If you go to the website of ********. Com, you going to see Jacelyn Spa is listing in one of the seven Erotic Massage Parlors in Flushing, NY and they even had a review (dated in 12/14/09) about this place.

I am really confuse now!

Can anybody help me to clear out about this?

Is this place offering HE / FS or it's just a legit massage parlor?

What's your rating and any good suggestion on the provider?

Thanks!

Big G
03-26-11, 23:03
I go there regularly for regular massage which is very good. I don't believe they do any extras.Brother Ibaski,

If you go to the website of ********. Com, you going to see Jacelyn Spa is listing in one of the seven Erotic Massage Parlors in Flushing, NY and they even had a review (dated in 12/14/09) about this place.

I am really confuse now!

Can anybody help me to clear out this?

What's your rating on this place & girls?

Any good suggestion on particular provider there?

Thanks!

Happy mongering.

BG

Big G
03-26-11, 23:16
I am really confuse now!

Can anybody help me to clear this out?

Is this place offering HE / FS or it's just a legit massage palor?

Thanks,

Happy mongering!

BG

Furys
03-27-11, 02:26
I am really confuse now!

Can anybody help me to clear this out?

If you go to the website of. Com, you going to see Jacelyn Spa is listing in one of the seven Erotic Massage Parlors in Flushing, NY and they even had a review (dated in 12/14/09) about this place.

Is this place offering HE / FS or it's just a legit massage palor?

Thanks,

Happy mongering!

BGIt's unlikely you'll ever find any places that offers extras in flushing, if you ever do please let me know. My suggestions is to travel a little to Manhattan CT, at least there are confirmed reports there.

So far I have been to 4 AMP's in flushing with no results. My most recent visit was close to the 7 train stop. Maybe 2-3 blocks away. First off the massage was awful, the worst massage I've ever received and that is saying a lot! I felt barely any pressure on my back and I question if the lady ever received any formal training. It felt like an amateur giving you a massage, she didn't know any of the pressure points. Near the end of the face down massage I tried to spice things up a bit by rubbing her calf to send a signal. On the flip she pulled the curtains for some privacy, so in my mind I thought it would end happily. She gave me a tempo massage which was again horrible, then she massage my leg and once she was close to the inner thigh I placed my palm her butt, she didn't mind. Then I place her hand where I wanted it to be, and she felt it for two seconds and decline my attempt. Tipped. 1 and left.

I rate the massage a 2, I left as sore as I came in.

Big G
03-27-11, 16:47
Brother Furys,

Thank you for the help but I still don't understand if this place does not offering EXTRA (HE / FS) and why they listing as Erotic Asian Massage Parlor?

Happy mongering!

BG

Big G
03-29-11, 18:25
Brothers outthere,

Can someone help me out?

I am new in NY and right now, I am staying with my friend in Flushing and there are 7 AMPs listing in ******** in Flushing.

I am crazy about smaller, a little chubby but not fat and mature Korean provider. 30-35yrs old. 5'1"-5'2".120-125lbs and larger breast (C's).

Any good suggestions?

Thanks,

Happy mongering,

BG

Sam Watson
03-29-11, 23:47
Has any one been to this location in Astoria and want to share 411?

Rosedale Guy
03-30-11, 13:27
Brothers outthere,

Can someone help me out?

I am new in NY and right now, I am staying with my friend in Flushing and there are 7 AMPs listing in * in Flushing.

I am crazy about smaller, a little chubby but not fat and mature Korean provider. 30-35yrs old. 5'1"-5'2".120-125lbs and larger breast (C's).

Any good suggestions?

Thanks,

Happy mongering,

BGYou should just search new york backpage manhattan for asian incall. Massage places are often nervous about cops they barely speak english so it's hard to negotiate. I used to do Korean incalls. They usually only offer the hour for about $2 but you get treated really well.

You can also look through backpage massage and get a private massage.

I don't know if you'll find any old chubby chics. You can always go and get a manicure and ask one of those girls out. A 35-year-old something chubby korean girl with no green card should be pretty desperate.

JonBlaze
04-01-11, 22:03
I don't know if it's out of school to post specific website names, but there is one MP site that has outdated massage places.

There is, however, a spa site where the listings also have reviews and comments, so you can better tell what's dead, what's legit, and what's best for a HE- and maybe more.

In short, I am getting my education in this little game we play, and I'm getting better in telling what places will give you what you want.

Amp Middleman
04-05-11, 08:43
I don't think we came from the same mother so, don't call me brother. LOL. Anyways you want funtimes? Just browse your local fish wrap even the non-englishones should be pretty easy to spot a relaxing massage and there is of course the internet. Boobs? Well the all have boobs, and some even have tatoos. OMG!

Brothers outthere,

Can someone help me out?

I am new in NY and right now, I am staying with my friend in Flushing and there are 7 AMPs listing in * in Flushing.

Any good suggestions?

Thanks,

Happy mongering,

BG

Litravelr
04-05-11, 12:15
Has any one been to this location in Astoria and want to share 411?Went last night. Nice inside, clean good rubdown, got the girl to go topless for $30, happy ending included but nothing more. Might go back for the rubdown but nothing else to offer. It's clean and safe.

04-06-11, 10:51
Tried an asian place in Sunnyside ending in 1616. It was a bait and switch so I had to walk out. They show a hot 20ish girl and they give you a 40ish one. Sorry, not for me.

Amp Middleman
04-06-11, 14:34
Tried an asian place in Sunnyside ending in 1616. It was a bait and switch so I had to walk out. They show a hot 20ish girl and they give you a 40ish one. Sorry, not for me.But when I walked in my spidy scences were telling me to bail so that was what I did. Sorry I did'nt post about it. Oh about the mongers asking ablout jacklyn, don't go there same thing. But across the street (on 164north Blvd still) there is a Chinese place upstairs with curtain partitions. Well I did get a very good massage with playful hour, so I left with a skip in my step. For all you newbies don't pm me asking what that means bc I'm telling you now. HAPPY

Dragon727
04-13-11, 18:47
Found a AMP on 101 ave right off wood haven blvd 95 st damage was 60 for the hour and 40 tip great massage nice happy ending all in all good experience 2 girls in their early 30ts.

New World Order
04-23-11, 14:51
Brother Ibaski,

If you go to the website of. Com, you going to see Jacelyn Spa is listing in one of the seven Erotic Massage Parlors in Flushing, NY and they even had a review (dated in 12/14/09) about this place.

I am really confuse now!

Can anybody help me to clear out about this?

Thanks! Is Jacelyn Spa the one located on the second floor and right next to a kimbab (Korean style rice and vegetables wrapped in dry seaweed) /deli?

I went there a few weeks ago and only one girl was working there. I forgot her name. She is Chinese and in her mid 30s, long black hair and petite. They do not offer extras. They have to buzz you in.

I think it was $35 for an hour of a full body massage. No TS either. But I felt much better after the massage.

New World Order
04-23-11, 15:01
When in Flushing, I usually go to Zhong Peng Spa. The location is on page three of this thread.

I always have a great experience at this place. $50 entry fee (for an hour). They usually have two girls and they are very open to providing extras.

Late at night (after midnight) , you can find independent Korean females posting ads at the Korean-run internet cafes in this area.

Or you can try the "PO JANG MA CHA". These are so-called hostess bars. I think it is along Union St (or Union Ave.). I will find out next time I am there. You order snacks, beer and chat and touch your partner. But these women tend to be in their 40s and tend to be China born Koreans.

New World Order
04-24-11, 09:19
The "PO JANG MA CHA"s are located along Farrington Street.

I have been to Golden Carriage (35-27) , Dia (35-30A) , and You and Me (35-12).

Out of the three, I recommend "You and Me". The women tend to be younger (mid 30s) and more laidback and cuter than the other two.

They do not understand English. But we can always use body language. .

On Farrington Street, I have also been to Angel Spa (35-16). It is $35 an hour for a one-hour full-body massage.

But there are no extras provided. And the women are older and Chinese. But they have a steam suana where you can relax for a while.

The internet cafe where the Korean and Chinese independent providers hang out is 150-13 and the place is called "E Game". Many Koreans play video games here. But at the corners, you will see girls posting ads.

On 188-04, there is a Spa (no name). This place does not provide extras either.

So for me, I usually go to Zhong Peng Spa or find an independent provider.

New World Order
04-26-11, 08:57
"E Game" is just the name of the internet cafe.

It is located on Northern Blvd.

Internet usage cost $3 per hour.

You will see many Koreans play online video games.

This place is located downstairs. When you enter, you will see a few girls posting ads at the corner. I just browse the internet next to them and start a conversation. The girls are there after midnight.

New World Order
04-26-11, 09:11
Last Sunday, I went to get acupuncture in Flushing. I recently moved and had to carry household items. I keep forgetting that I am not a healthy and strong 20-year-old anymore. I am now old and fat. LOL.

Anyway, the Korean doctor puts needles in me and I just close my eyes and relax.

I see two sexy women walk in for an appointment. I can overhear the doctor telling these two,"Because of plastic surgery, there is difficulty in me putting needles inside you."

I can overhear these girls complain about aches and getting lack of sleep.

I can overhear these two talking about a famous Korean singer (So Tae Ji) secretly marrying a famous actress back in 1996. LOL.

Anyway, the doctor comes back to me. I just play dumb and tell the doctor why would young people get acupuncture. The doctor smiles and says to me,"Their profession demands a lot of hours and mental / physical stress." I just nodded my head and smiled back.

As I walk out, I make eye contact with one of the girls. She smiles back.

In Flushing, many of these women come to run errands, buy groceries, grab a bite, or chill with friends.

It is a nice hunting ground to find beautiful Asian women.

Minora Majora
05-12-11, 03:13
Visited this place recently. Very satisfied. For some one coming from an AMP desert like Columbus, Ohio, New york is the Mecca for asian. I envy you all. No TS though.

SMS 54
05-13-11, 00:28
Visited this place recently. Very satisfied. For some one coming from an AMP desert like Columbus, Ohio, New york is the Mecca for asian. I envy you all. No TS though.Columbus may be AMP desert, but Warren Ohio is AMP Heaven. Check it out sometime. You will forget all about NYC.

Henny
05-20-11, 13:04
My first post here I went to a great AMP in Queens Astoria and 98st. Ts was great plus a full hour massage and all the extras I will return.

Smoke & Mirrors
06-06-11, 17:12
My first post here I went to a great AMP in Queens Astoria and 98st. Ts was great plus a full hour massage and all the extras I will return.Any Phone #?

Sjchaud
06-07-11, 18:12
Hello, New World Order, just curious whether Zhong Pen Spa offers FS? How would you compare them with AMPs in Providence? I planning a visit next week and would like to hear from you. Thanks!

When in Flushing, I usually go to Zhong Peng Spa. The location is on page three of this thread.

I always have a great experience at this place. $50 entry fee (for an hour). They usually have two girls and they are very open to providing extras.

Late at night (after midnight) , you can find independent Korean females posting ads at the Korean-run internet cafes in this area.

Or you can try the "PO JANG MA CHA". These are so-called hostess bars. I think it is along Union St (or Union Ave.). I will find out next time I am there. You order snacks, beer and chat and touch your partner. But these women tend to be in their 40s and tend to be China born Koreans.

Q32003
06-08-11, 14:20
Hello, New World Order, just curious whether Zhong Pen Spa offers FS? How would you compare them with AMPs in Providence? I planning a visit next week and would like to hear from you. Thanks!I've been to Zhong Pen a couple of times or three and I never saw it going FS. But YMMV. You could always try.

Dj Platinum
06-09-11, 03:21
I've been to Zhong Pen a couple of times or three and I never saw it going FS. But YMMV. You could always try.Personally, I'm not all that excited about AMP with HJ HE. At least BJ to completion or FS is my choice.

DJP

Trav
06-15-11, 23:09
The "PO JANG MA CHA"s are located along Farrington Street.

I have been to Golden Carriage (35-27) , Dia (35-30A) , and You and Me (35-12).

So I walked by this evening and no one was on the street. I think these places are referred to as "room cafes". So my question is what are room cafes? Are they cafes with private rooms or cafes with massage tables. They tend to be dark from the outside. Can anyone help to clearify? Thanks!

Tony Knight
06-18-11, 00:53
When I was an alter boy many years ago, we used to recite the confession in Latin and the words for sorry and grievous sorry was Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa.

Still today when I make an error, I say to myself, I need to do a Mea Culpa. So when I published on a message board on another site, that I went to see Lily in Flushing but found her too old for me and I left, I did her a disservice.

After reading an outstanding review of Lily by another monger, who I consider to be my mentor, I decided I had to give her a second look.

Went there today and she was sitting outside her tiny space, and I just walked up and ask her for a massage. In we went, I asked for a hard massage, bearing in mind another reviewer said she could only do soft, but I received one of the hardest session ever.

Yes, she is older than most, and while I prefer Tui-Na massage over her style of Qi Gong. I find her services to be great. She is friendly and communicates well in English.

If you can get over the age issue like I did I believe you will enjoy having a session with her. I plan to see her again. Damages 40 and I tip another 20. Could have walked out not tipping but she rated a tip. She just has a tiny space, no T / S just enough room for a massage table

New World Order
06-19-11, 07:19
Visited this place recently. Very satisfied. For some one coming from an AMP desert like Columbus, Ohio, New york is the Mecca for asian. I envy you all. No TS though.Hello, there,

You are correct-there is no table shower at this AMP. But there is a shower that you may use to wash yourself (which I do).

New World Order
06-19-11, 07:24
Hello, New World Order, just curious whether Zhong Pen Spa offers FS? How would you compare them with AMPs in Providence? I planning a visit next week and would like to hear from you. Thanks!Hello, there,

I have been to Zhong Pen Spa around five times and I had FS once. But the girl who offered it no longer works there.

For every massage, the girls will take off all of their clothing though. Feel free to grab, suck and kiss away. .

I have been to an AMP in Providence only once so it is hard for me to compare the two. But Zhong Pen Spa offers a lot more compare to the typical HJ-only AMPs.

Zhong Pen Spa charges a $50 entrance fee. I tip $50 because I was always satisfied.

New World Order
06-19-11, 07:31
So I walked by this evening and no one was on the street. I think these places are referred to as "room cafes". So my question is what are room cafes? Are they cafes with private rooms or cafes with massage tables. They tend to be dark from the outside. Can anyone help to clearify? Thanks!Hello, there,

"Room Cafes" are places where you grab a beer or any other alcoholic drink and chat with the girls.

No sexual services are provided at these places. But if you two like each other, then the two of you will exchange phone numbers and schedule a meeting "outside" of the room cafe.

"Room Cafe" are lower end places compared to a "Room Salon" or "Business Club".

"Room Cafe" does not have private rooms and do not have massage tables either.

It's just a bar where a girl sits next to you and flirts with you.

A beer at a "Room Cafe" cost around $6 to $8 a bottle. But you can have light-kissing with the girls and dance with them.

These girls do not speak English.

But talking with these girls, many of them would like to meet up with an American. I told them to learn more English so that they can communicate with us. LOL

Amp Middleman
06-20-11, 20:11
Sounds like LEO has been visiting acouple of AMP's last week in the flushing / bayside area. So you may wish to exchange info via pm with people here on the board untill things cool down, But from what I have been hearing that don't sound like any time soon. I even heard they visited 3 AMPs in one day last week only to close 2 of them, only then acouple days later to reopen. Viva'La AMP's. And to mongers asking about bar rooms, they are fun and fun can be had, but if you don't speak the talk, you won't even know a thing on how they operate and what goes on.

Tony Knight
06-20-11, 23:01
Any recommendation on the one that I should visit that is friendly to non asians.

Hello, there,

"Room Cafes" are places where you grab a beer or any other alcoholic drink and chat with the girls.

No sexual services are provided at these places. But if you two like each other, then the two of you will exchange phone numbers and schedule a meeting "outside" of the room cafe.

"Room Cafe" are lower end places compared to a "Room Salon" or "Business Club".

"Room Cafe" does not have private rooms and do not have massage tables either.

It's just a bar where a girl sits next to you and flirts with you.

A beer at a "Room Cafe" cost around $6 to $8 a bottle. But you can have light-kissing with the girls and dance with them.

These girls do not speak English.

But talking with these girls, many of them would like to meet up with an American. I told them to learn more English so that they can communicate with us. LOL

Gtrack
06-20-11, 23:32
They should close all them all down. Inferior service bad attitudes etc.

If they ever open up a good one I would go. GOLDS when it was in business was very good.

New World Order
06-21-11, 06:45
Any recommendation on the one that I should visit that is friendly to non asians.I do not know any that are friendly to non Asians.

Based on my experience, many of these girls are China-born Koreans and are working illegally (duh.).

So they assume that non-Asians like us are LEO or work for immigration.

So I try to make them feel comfortable with me by making small talk with them in Korean (I am not fluent but enough to get by).

I recommend visiting these places with a Korean friend.

I actually prefer going to the internet cafes after midnight. You will find a few independent girls posting ads.

I usually break the ice by saying,

(Jee Gum Yae Yak Hae Do Dell gga yo? = Can I make an appointment right now?)

Their eyes open up in shock and then nod their heads. LOL

Amp Middleman
06-21-11, 12:11
Any recommendation on the one that I should visit that is friendly to non asians.Able to speak korean or Chinese, You may find it diffucult because most of the ladys at these places play off the I speak no english card. But if you do go, find a cheap one and enjoy yourself, because beer isint cheap for you and the girls, mabey try one (the same place) a few times and then you may find on or two that may just come over sit in your lap and start a nice touchy feely, gigily sesion. Something like that, you don't need to speak there language, sex has its own language I guess you could say. Luckily for me I speak some korean and little Chinese, (enough to have fun / and / or get in trouble as my wife says.)

Amp Middleman
06-21-11, 12:20
They should close all them all down. Inferior service bad attitudes etc.

If they ever open up a good one I would go. GOLDS when it was in business was very good. Nice ones that are under the radar that have never been talked about here. In fact I found a very nice Thai one in flushing last week. Very nice looking girls there, YES YOunger ones meaning 18-25 yrs old and will go anything to please you for your 35$ 1hr door fee. Love those kind of places, shit there is even another nice one 40th Road.

Please don't pm me on the locations of these places, just saying that there are some good ones aalong with the ripoff ones.

I guess I like MP's and you like apts huh Gtrack? LOL

Tony Knight
06-21-11, 21:03
I am studing Chinese now so I wanted to visist a "kind" location to practise. My Korean is rusty from my days in the service but I still surpise Mr Choi when I go for a hair cut and say Hello, and thank you in korean.

I do not know any that are friendly to non Asians.

Based on my experience, many of these girls are China-born Koreans and are working illegally (duh.).

So they assume that non-Asians like us are LEO or work for immigration.

So I try to make them feel comfortable with me by making small talk with them in Korean (I am not fluent but enough to get by).

I recommend visiting these places with a Korean friend.

I actually prefer going to the internet cafes after midnight. You will find a few independent girls posting ads.

I usually break the ice by saying,

(Jee Gum Yae Yak Hae Do Dell gga yo? = Can I make an appointment right now?)

Their eyes open up in shock and then nod their heads. LOL

New World Order
06-22-11, 06:26
I am studing Chinese now so I wanted to visist a "kind" location to practise. My Korean is rusty from my days in the service but I still surpise Mr Choi when I go for a hair cut and say Hello, and thank you in korean.For me, learning Chinese is a pain in the ass. LOL.

I know a few hundred Chinese characters. So I usually write down expressions such as "You are very beautiful." or "I can catch six donuts without my hands." and they would smile or laugh. LOL.

I tried posting several helpful expressions in Chinese and Korean but a bunch of numbers would show up instead.

In BriarCliff Manor, I have been to two massage parlors run by Chinese and although they do not provide extras, the girls are very kind and cute.

In Flushing, I usually go to the one massage parlor (I posted about it here several times).

New World Order
06-22-11, 06:38
Here are a few helpful expressions in Korean.

I would like to type it in Korean and post it but instead, a bunch of numbers would show up.

_______________________________________________________________.

An Nyung Ha Sae Yo. = How are you?

Ban Gab Sum Nee Da. = Nice to meet you.

DDol DDol Ee = Bright kid (but if you point your finger towards your penis and say "DDol DDol Ee", it means that your penis is very bright and capable of doing wonderful things. LOL).

Ja Jee = Penis (but I prefer to call it "DDol DDol Ee")

BBal Ah Jo = Suck it.

Nae DDol DDol Ee BBal Ah Jo = Suck my penis.

Or if you want to be Mr. Polite, say "Jae DDol DDol Ee BBal Ah Joo Sae Yo." (Please suck on my penis.)

Jo Ta. = It feels good.

Me Chee Ges Da = I'm going crazy.

Ol Ma Ae Yo? = How much is it?

Gam Sa Ham Ne Da = Thank you.

Arc Happy
06-22-11, 12:53
I have a strong suspicions that LE is using it to find where the AMP are.

A lot of places that I share with other members, got raided.

Gtrack
06-22-11, 17:04
Yes their are LE on this board. So send the PMs to people who are verified hobbyists.

Amp Middleman
06-22-11, 17:07
I have a strong suspicions that LE is using it to find where the AMP are.

A lot of places that I share with other members, got raided. With you. That's why usually when I post about something I say,"Please don't pm me" There are only a few Who I have communicated via pm here and you know who you are. We all have to watch our back and our fellow mongers also.

New World Order
06-25-11, 09:13
This is not the only website where we share information about sex.

LE are everywhere.

I travel to the Dominican Republic with another member (from another site) who is LE and we go to every single massage parlor in Santo Domingo.

My point is, it is what it is.

Amp Middleman
06-25-11, 10:00
http://newyork.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-girls-with-their-soft-touch-relax-your-body-and-mind-_-21/8049149

I am starting to like this place more and more (since new ownership) now over my regular (162) 10$ more but shit you can get a pop in the shower and in the room. Better yet make your reasons know by taking your rain coat with you into the shower room and all I can say is enjoy.
Oh the addy is 201 northern next door to the right of the corner bar across from the dialisys {sp} place.. don't pm me bc I have gave you all the info here.
Ladys I have seen Julie, Angie. Both petite and fun

Bustanutbar
07-03-11, 15:27
This is my first every post and review here. Tried this place: http://newyork.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40hropenning-til-3am-718-359-1110/16966784. If you want anything good. Do not go here. The WORST massage ever. More like touching your back. Worst HJ ever. Did not offer anything else. Total waste of money. If I haven't said it yet, it is the WORST. Hopefully I'll find better places.

New World Order
07-03-11, 22:51
I went to Zhong Peng Spa today and had Lulu.

She is a new lady. She is in her 40s and just an average-looking lady.

The massage sucked and she gave me an average HJ. She was not skilled at all.

I do not recommend her.

This place used to be awesome in the fall and winter of last year. But now they have gone downhill.

I should have gone to Dunkin Donuts and spend $100 there instead. LOL

Amp Middleman
07-05-11, 17:30
I went to Zhong Peng Spa today and had Lulu.

She is a new lady. She is in her 40s and just an average-looking lady.

The massage sucked and she gave me an average HJ. She was not skilled at all.

I do not recommend her.

This place used to be awesome in the fall and winter of last year. But now they have gone downhill.

I should have gone to Dunkin Donuts and spend $100 there instead. LOLAnd I feel dirty and cheap when I got a lame ass massage with he there and paid. 80

Amp Middleman
07-05-11, 17:33
This is my first every post and review here. Tried this place:

http://newyork.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40hropenning-til-3am-718-359-1110/16966784

If you want anything good. Do not go here. The WORST massage ever. More like touching your back. Worst HJ ever. Did not offer anything else. Total waste of money. If I haven't said it yet, it is the WORST. Hopefully I'll find better places.New to this group, you should have read alittle and made some choices on who to see. There are plenty here I'll tell ya good ones and bad ones.

Looking16
07-12-11, 17:30
Was in Queens this morning and thought I'd stop in to try ZP. Thank you NewWorldOrder.

Found a metered spot to park about half a block away and called the number on the door. Girl says "not busy, come now". $30 for half and $50 for hour.

Walked over to the door which she had just cracked open and allowed me in. Locking the door after me. Just the 2 of us in m. P.

Her name is Lisa and I guess about 30 yrs or thereabouts, definitely attractive enough for me. Nice body. About a 7. 5 overall and friendly. I felt comfortable right away. Lisa showed me to the room and I offered up a 100 dollar bill and she brought me 50 change.

She left me alone in the room long enough for me to completely disrobe and lay face down on the table. When she returned she began a massage on my back, arms, legs, etc. She allowed some roaming over her clothes but not too much.

After about a half hour of this she cleaned oil from my back with a hot towel and I turned over for the real action.

She stood at the head of the massage table leaning over with her still covered breasts right over my mouth. I lifted my head 2 inches and began to kiss her cleavage and top of breasts. Very nice indeed. She then cut me off and whispered very quietly."you like? How much tip?" I offered $50 and she immediately accepted. (maybe I offered too much?). She then uncovered the top and hung her beautiful B's over my mouth for nice suckling action. During this she was reaching over for jr and doing a nice job down there.

I asked if I could lick her pussy and she says 100 for tip. I didn't have that much and offered the 70 I had left in my pocket. She says "well, maybe next time then, not today". All of this conversation was done very quietly because another massage girl entered the outer office and apparently she wanted it all kept on the qt.

All in all it was a good satisfying visit and I asked if I should bring a condom next time. She replies emphatically "No".

As we were cleaning up the other girl came into my little area and introduced herself with a quick kiss. Sorry could not catch her name even though I asked and she repeated it twice. Chinese accent kills me. Anyway happy to say I had the better looking 1 of the 2 girls.

Will probably return. 100 total.

Q32003
07-13-11, 11:51
Yes their are LE on this board. So send the PMs to people who are verified hobbyists.And how do you get verified?

Amp Middleman
07-13-11, 20:29
Was in Queens this morning and thought I'd stop in to try ZP. Thank you NewWorldOrder.

Found a metered spot to park about half a block away and called the number on the door. Girl says "not busy, come now". $30 for half and $50 for hour.

Walked over to the door which she had just cracked open and allowed me in. Locking the door after me. Just the 2 of us in m. P.

Her name is Lisa and I guess about 30 yrs or thereabouts, definitely attractive enough for me. Nice body. About a 7. 5 overall and friendly. I felt comfortable right away. Lisa showed me to the room and I offered up a 100 dollar bill and she brought me 50 change.

She left me alone in the room long enough for me to completely disrobe and lay face down on the table. When she returned she began a massage on my back, arms, legs, etc. She allowed some roaming over her clothes but not too much.

After about a half hour of this she cleaned oil from my back with a hot towel and I turned over for the real action.

She stood at the head of the massage table leaning over with her still covered breasts right over my mouth. I lifted my head 2 inches and began to kiss her cleavage and top of breasts. Very nice indeed. She then cut me off and whispered very quietly."you like? How much tip?" I offered $50 and she immediately accepted. (maybe I offered too much?). She then uncovered the top and hung her beautiful B's over my mouth for nice suckling action. During this she was reaching over for jr and doing a nice job down there.

I asked if I could lick her pussy and she says 100 for tip. I didn't have that much and offered the 70 I had left in my pocket. She says "well, maybe next time then, not today". All of this conversation was done very quietly because another massage girl entered the outer office and apparently she wanted it all kept on the qt.

All in all it was a good satisfying visit and I asked if I should bring a condom next time. She replies emphatically "No".

As we were cleaning up the other girl came into my little area and introduced herself with a quick kiss. Sorry could not catch her name even though I asked and she repeated it twice. Chinese accent kills me. Anyway happy to say I had the better looking 1 of the 2 girls.

Will probably return. 100 total.A Ben Frank was able to score me f. S there before acouple of times. Try not to over tips these small places so their tip expectations for us will

Remain on the lower side.

NOTE to mod What happen to the barber shop thread that I started?

New World Order
07-13-11, 23:16

Will probably return. 100 total.Hey there, thanks for your post.

Glad to hear that you had a nice time.

If you want to take a shower, you can use the one in the bathroom. I use it to take a shower. The girls do not mind.

I wonder if Sasha still works here. She usually works very hard to keep us happy.

Amp Middleman
07-14-11, 17:10
Hey there, thanks for your post.

Glad to hear that you had a nice time.

If you want to take a shower, you can use the one in the bathroom. I use it to take a shower. The girls do not mind.

I wonder if Sasha still works here. She usually works very hard to keep us happy.No she is not there, but you can call ahead and request her because she lives very close and is working in the area somewhere else also

New World Order
07-14-11, 23:13
No she is not there, but you can call ahead and request her because she lives very close and is working in the area somewhere else alsoThank you AMP Middleman for the information.

I thought Sasha was in a lockout like the NBA or NFL. LOL

Amp Middleman
07-18-11, 12:55
Why is it that when I want to play / touch a provider they have to make sure they spray and or put some type of sanitizer.

On your hands? Shit we should be the ones pouring the stuff all over themselves bc of there dirty little ways. I think my.

Hygine is as good or better that most AMP girls LOL. Just a thought.

NWO you are welcome but she will rarely come out and play if you don't have her personal number, which I do and WILL NOT.

Give it out so everyone no pm for the number, ty.

New World Order
07-18-11, 22:24
Why is it that when I want to play / touch a provider they have to make sure they spray and or put some type of sanitizer.

On your hands? Shit we should be the ones pouring the stuff all over themselves bc of there dirty little ways. I think my.

Hygine is as good or better that most AMP girls LOL. Just a thought.

NWO you are welcome but she will rarely come out and play if you don't have her personal number, which I do and WILL NOT.

Give it out so everyone no pm for the number, ty.I never had a provider use sanitizer whenever I want to play with them.

But I wish they would open the windows or doors whenever they eat.

No offense, but I do not like the smell of Kim Chee or steamed tofu.

I usually tell the providers,"Shik Sa Hess Ah Yo?" which means,"Did you eat?" in Korean.

They get the message and open the doors.

JJlegendary18
08-08-11, 21:27
Does anyone know about this spot on belrose? http://queens.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/want-sexy-hot-a-s-i-a-n_-m-a-s-s-a-g-e-_-grand-open-all-new-come-24/22626383

I spoke to the phone lady earlier today and she sounded cute and submissive as fuck. My dick got hard just from hearing that voice. She also spoke better english than I thought she would.

She told me full body massage was 50/60 (don't recall which one because as she was saying it some stupid fire truck blocked out the sound). But I know its def either 50 or 60 she said.

After that I tried to basically hint to her what else I could get / wanted and she told me very politely and cute not to talk over the phone and that "baby you kno everythin when you come don't worry".

But she didn't sound like she was annoyed or anything. She sounded sweet over the whole thing.

She told me they are open everyday from 10 am to midnight. God I love these submissive asian women and how cute they sound.

Anyway just wondering if anyone has intel on this place.

Jean Poole
08-11-11, 08:42
All the Chinese girls working there live within blocks of this place. Lisa has the tattoo on her butt and belly. I met her last year at a FS incall off of main st. She will do

In call (motel) if she trusts you. Her English is poor. When I saw her last year she was wild now she cooled off because of all the heat in the area. Flushing is extremely hit or miss. Mostly the latter.

No she is not there, but you can call ahead and request her because she lives very close and is working in the area somewhere else also

Tony Knight
08-13-11, 21:57
All the Chinese girls working there live within blocks of this place. Lisa has the tattoo on her butt and belly. I met her last year at a FS incall off of main st. She will do

In call (motel) if she trusts you. Her English is poor. When I saw her last year she was wild now she cooled off because of all the heat in the area. Flushing is extremely hit or miss. Mostly the latter.Is this the place you are referring to

516XXX8369

HotSho
08-18-11, 00:01
Don't go there. Unless you want to pay 50 bucks for an hour massage that lasts 5 minutes followed by a half assed "release". Dark, dirty building, girl washes her hands afterwards with a spray bottle / paper towel.

Tony Knight
11-17-11, 00:52
Near the new mall on 39th Avenue 7183591101 second floor. Ha. The a young girl named Wei Wei. Good massage, and friendly. House fee $40. 00' tipped $60 for CBJ and roaming. I may return unless I find better

Amp Middleman
11-17-11, 15:14
[QUOTE=Tony Knight; 1319383]Near the new mall on 39th Avenue 7183591101 second floor. Ha. The a young girl named Wei Wei. Good massage, and friendly. House fee $40. 00' tipped $60 for CBJ and roaming. I may return unless I find better[/

She is way older than you say also you wayyy over tipped for this place.

25 will get you by just fine and also this place isn't the cleanest and not an AMP just massagee.

And HJ. Each is own tho. Also was wondering why this board has been so quite lately especially being flushing.

Any ways you should take your money and/&12624; &12593; or goto the house in jamica or episode in the big city. Way more fun for only fraction of what you paid. .5
Ps>>bbbj can b had here for less than u paid. Just have to stick to your guns when u aske for it. .4$

Tony Knight
11-17-11, 19:31
[QUOTE=Tony Knight; 1319383]Near the new mall on 39th Avenue 7183591101 second floor. Ha. The a young girl named Wei Wei. Good massage, and friendly. House fee $40. 00' tipped $60 for CBJ and roaming. I may return unless I find better[/

She is way older than you say also you wayyy over tipped for this place.

25 will get you by just fine and also this place isn't the cleanest and not an AMP just massagee.

And HJ. Each is own tho. Also was wondering why this board has been so quite lately especially being flushing.

Any ways you should take your money and/&12624; &12593; or goto the house in jamica or episode in the big city. Way more fun for only fraction of what you paid. .5.

Ps BBBJ can be had here for less than you paid. Just have to stick to your guns when you aske for it. .4$I understand episode is hard to get into unless you know someone who can bring you in. Rahter go to Rooservelt Ave if a fast house is avialalbe

Amp Middleman
11-17-11, 23:33
[QUOTE=AMP Middleman; 1319734]I understand episode is hard to get into unless you know someone who can bring you in. Rahter go to Rooservelt Ave if a fast house is avialalbeIf you have been in the monger game as long as I and some others have been you just may be able to use your a game and get yourself in the door with no help. This is just my preference on this next statement but I think the girls at the fast houses are more sexier and fun. Again my own opinion. Sorry for talking about this topic in the wrong group.

Gtrack
11-19-11, 00:52
I hate to criticize but why do you guys support these places?

Fool me once but not fool me twice.

Tony Knight
12-23-11, 21:38
OK, after two failed attempts, I finally got to see Suzy at her Flushing Apartment. Called at 11:50 AM and made an appointment for 2 PM. Got there at 1:30 PM and asked if I could come early. 'OK she said but stop off and get me a small office from Dunkin'. Got the coffee and found her place. Gave her the coffee (she paid me for the coffee) took my shoes off as requested and enters room with the massage table. Asked for hard massage and I got a hard rub down.

Massage 6 out of 10; Location 7 out of 10; room 9 out of 10. Looks 6 out of 10. She is about 40 and has little weight around the middle. Damages. 6 / hr +.4

After the flip, we got down to business. Since I had my own raincoat, got the services I wanted.

We hit it off well together. She advertises as Korean but she is part Chinese so with my limited knowledge of Chinese we had some fun together. She is friendly and fun and I will return when I am in Flushing.

On a separate note, while walking to Suzy passed the spot between Main and Union where the pass way from one side of the street to the others where there is a bus stop. Spotted two women in a low voice saying massage to men as they pass by. Wondering what they are about. Any 411?

JonBlaze
12-24-11, 00:00
So you're saying Suzy does it all? Not that I asked, but all I got was a happy ending.

Sandy329
01-09-12, 00:24
Went to an AMP in Francis Lewis Blvd. They advertise on BP but don't usually give their exact location (in my exp a def sign that FS is available). Anyways I ringed them and she gave me the location. I went there in 30 mins and got buzzed in, the place is on 2nd floor the woman up there was late 20's or early 30's Korean she asked me to strip. 6 for one hr and gave me an okay massage. I tried to touch her but she kind a sidestepped and I was wondering may be they didn't had any extras available till she asked me I to turn over and asked if I wanted anything else. I took FS fro 1. 2 and did her about 15 mins. She was cute with a tight little bod and small breasts.

JonBlaze
01-09-12, 12:56
Yeah, girl with implants, right? Even her implants couldn't turn me off.

RogerPiskin
01-11-12, 00:25
Just went today and had a great time with MiMi. Played shy at first but loosened her up really nice. Can't wait to go again.

RogerPiskin
01-11-12, 00:29
Just went today and had a great time with MIMI. Will be going again soon.

Ruchacz1
01-12-12, 18:02
I've noticed some people handing out massage business cards on Main, right off Roosevelt. Anyone tried?

Amp Middleman
01-12-12, 19:27
I've noticed some people handing out massage business cards on Main, right off Roosevelt. Anyone tried?Some of the best AMP fun anyone could experience with beautiful girls BBBJ action etc. Go try them all while you can.

LOL

JonBlaze
01-13-12, 08:47
Heh heh.

Yeah, buddy, I think that you can tell what you might be in for with these people who're thowing cards at you on roosevelt. Especially the old woman who doesn't even have cards to give you. She waves one ratty card and doesn't let go of it. What "magic" could she be advertising?

RedFox2120
01-18-12, 01:16
Heh heh.

Yeah, buddy, I think that you can tell what you might be in for with these people who're thowing cards at you on roosevelt. Especially the old woman who doesn't even have cards to give you. She waves one ratty card and doesn't let go of it. What "magic" could she be advertising?I ran into her last night. She grabbed on and wouldn't let go for dear life. She kept saying massageeee massageee. I'm pretty sure you can get whatever you want there. Makes me miss China were FS with a good massage was only 23 bucks. I am talking about a soapy massage you see in the pornos.

Watch Your Six
01-21-12, 22:41
Just went today and had a great time with MIMI. Will be going again soon.Can you describe her? Big boobs? Young, Old? Chinese, Korean or both? Thanks

Tony Knight
01-22-12, 19:56
Can you describe her? Big boobs? Young, Old? Chinese, Korean or both? ThanksAny more detail, damages?

Champak Lal
01-23-12, 12:27
I ran into her last night. She grabbed on and wouldn't let go for dear life. She kept saying massageeee massageee. I'm pretty sure you can get whatever you want there. Makes me miss China were FS with a good massage was only 23 bucks. I am talking about a soapy massage you see in the pornos.I went there yesterday and did not have any luck. I was there at 9pm. Is it too early? Do you have to be on foot or do they reach out to cars too? Is it around where Macy's is? Please a little more help. Thanks.

BPAddicted
02-17-12, 10:37
Has anyone tried this spot?

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-asian-staff-classy-hot-sexy-amazing-w4m-massage-601h-25/25238555

JonBlaze
02-18-12, 09:33
Wow, no. Sounds new. I don't think I've ever seen that place before.

If it's 60, I have a suspicion that you might get the full ride here. Don't massage places that charge 60 like that? In my experience, they are.

If you hit this spot before me, please share!

Tony Knight
02-18-12, 20:23
I ran into her last night. She grabbed on and wouldn't let go for dear life. She kept saying massageeee massageee. I'm pretty sure you can get whatever you want there. Makes me miss China were FS with a good massage was only 23 bucks. I am talking about a soapy massage you see in the pornos.Going to Beijing in May. Got a recommendation or two for me. Than on the Guangzhou and Chungdo for some hot pot

MingxMantis
02-18-12, 22:55
Going to Beijing in May. Got a recommendation or two for me. Than on the Guangzhou and Chungdo for some hot potWell if you got to China, they have a lot hot girls there. The karaoke in China is a good place to start. Also when it is during the night, usually the girls will come up to you and ask if you want a good time. They won't understand what your saying, but understand good time. Price range from $10 to $50 US. You can take them to your place or they take you to their place. They also have parlor which you can select the the girl for the night. The girls shower you and afterwards you can whatever you want with her $300 to $600 US.

NOTE: Bring your own RAINCOAT! RAINCOAT are too small there. Also bring lots of Napkins or Tissues, pplz steal them alot there. Squat to take #2.

Tony Knight
02-19-12, 21:17
Well if you got to China, they have a lot hot girls there. The karaoke in China is a good place to start. Also when it is during the night, usually the girls will come up to you and ask if you want a good time. They won't understand what your saying, but understand good time. Price range from $10 to $50 US. You can take them to your place or they take you to their place. They also have parlor which you can select the the girl for the night. The girls shower you and afterwards you can whatever you want with her $300 to $600 US.

NOTE: Bring your own RAINCOAT! RAINCOAT are too small there. Also bring lots of Napkins or Tissues, pplz steal them alot there. Squat to take #2.Thanks so you suggest I go to a Karaoke Bar. I speak some Zhongwen so it will help but I am white.

Is there a yellow page where I can find a place or ask a cab drive or at the Hotel desk?

Thanks

Hugh Handsoman
02-23-12, 19:24
The girls shower you and afterwards you can whatever you want with her $300 to $600 US.Ming that's a big spread. I was in Beijing last year and your prices are way way off. I had a nice 19 y / o from Harbin for 120 US for 2 hours.

RogerPiskin
02-23-12, 21:54
Spot in Astoria on 31st Street (347-585-3344) , strictly tug joint to my knowledge so far. Went here long time ago and had the best massage but a so-so rub. Well it seems like their under new management. Had a session with a girl named either Lois or Loris, couldn't really understand the accent well. Does a great shiatsu but on the second time had a Swedish and that's the way to go. Friendly Korean girl 29-33 of age, a-cup for sure nice conversation and great release. Does a little ass play and on the flip a descent tug. I'm sure with frequent visits could go all the way. Would only go for massages which I do enjoy.

Gtrack
02-24-12, 00:28
They should never be discussed because jealousy always arises when you do not get he price that you read about.

Q32003
02-25-12, 12:08
They should never be discussed because jealousy always arises when you do not get he price that you read about.We all know why you would say that.

NoobMonger
02-26-12, 04:54
Seriously, half the reason to be on this board is to compare prices. I find any review that doesn't mention the cost to be mostly useless.

Amp Middleman
02-26-12, 10:52
They should never be discussed because jealousy always arises when you do not get he price that you read about.To disagree. If you can't discuss anything relating to $ and services then close this forum for good.

Twfits
03-02-12, 09:25
Heh heh.

Yeah, buddy, I think that you can tell what you might be in for with these people who're thowing cards at you on roosevelt. Especially the old woman who doesn't even have cards to give you. She waves one ratty card and doesn't let go of it. What "magic" could she be advertising?I took advantage of this as I was escorted by a Chinese man 2 blocks away onto Roosevelt Ave (718-888-9803). Tipped the man a few bucks. Entry fee is 30 and negotiate extras. Plenty of young eye candy here and women were dressed as if they were going to a fancy night club. I arrived at 10:00 PM and plenty of choices. I will return to Gong Spa when in the area. I had to go up a set of stairs and there were several rooms entry through a thick curtain. Do not expect a great massage.

JonBlaze
03-03-12, 06:26
So how much did you pay? I don't need a full list, but how high did the price go? The address is already available, but I'd like to see if I'm in for an 100 plus ride.

Twfits
03-03-12, 19:07
So how much did you pay? I don't need a full list, but how high did the price go? The address is already available, but I'd like to see if I'm in for an 100 plus ride.I was offered 100 for HE but negotiated to. 6 for HE plus UTC top. I was very nice to her, lots of compliments, so that always helps. This was my first visit so future visits may get me further. I am still a "greenhorn" so others may have better negotiating skills. Unfortunately, I will not be in the area for a while to find out. It is worth the $30 entry fee to find out.

JonBlaze
03-04-12, 09:31
Well, I went there yesterday, and you were totally right about that place. Girls are young, the youngest group I've seen in an AMP, and they also know what they're doing.

I don't want to haggle for HE. If they're not into it, I'm not too interested in pushing for it.

These girls seem like they're not playing when it comes to tips. Why do I say that? Once I got in the room, she basically tells me "I want my tip," but not in those exact words. Is it because I'm a black dude? Eh, possible. I got a real college dorm feel out of this place. It's young girls who don't seem straight from overseas, and they're giggling and carrying on.

Maybe I should've negotiated for something, but when the hour was up, she said so, and went out the room. Didn't feel like I had the chance to.

So I was feeling properly massaged but not relieved, so I thought of where I could go. I walked to Prince (I think the only place on prince that's advertising in classifieds. First timers HAVE to call before you go.) To skip the long story, this is almost the complete opposite of Gong. Massage Techniques? What massage techniques? Young women? Good luck with that! My visit that day was brought to me by the letters B and W. I'm not a fan of big women, or specifically poorly proportioned big women.

I went to one door at prince the first time, so I took my chance with the other door. Business is really going down here! DO you like "kisses," for example? Look at the previous paragraph, though. I was not attended to by a Gong level girl. I think she was the boss there, she was yelling on the phone every 10 minutes or so, but I got much more than what you could haggle for at Gong.

There was a girl who I saw there, briefly, in the back of the room. She was thin, and looked a bit timid. I much would rather have gone with her, but she wasn't exactly a Gong girl, either.

03-23-12, 09:25
TOFTT yesterday in Woodside. This place was on BP showing a really nice ad with young pretty girls. I called and made an appointment. When I arrived the massuse wasn't there and I had to wait 15 minutes. That's when I should've left. Without reliving the nasty experience in all the detail, the place was dirty and depressing. The ladies are a 4 out of 10 with so so attitudes. The self do shower was filthy. The towel she handed me was the size of a hand towel and so old it was grey. The massage was poor at best. The place smelled and the agreed upon ending was so bad I was about too leave. I regret staying the whole hour and will not repeat no matter how badly I need a massage / release. The phone ended in 7757. You've been warned.

BPAddicted
03-28-12, 11:28
Has anybody tried this spot?

http://queens.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jenny-is-a-sexy-asian-incall-25/28745154

Or any place similar.

JonBlaze
03-30-12, 10:37
http://queens.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/private-asian-girls-massage/28628427

Just google map this location, and you're wondering "What the fuck?" Why even give that address?

I called both numbers, and their voicemail was full. OK, not a bad sign, but I want to know what's going on with this spot. It is a new spot, so maybe I'll get to find out.

BPAddicted
03-31-12, 10:45
http://queens.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/private-asian-girls-massage/28628427

Just google map this location, and you're wondering "What the fuck?" Why even give that address?

I called both numbers, and their voicemail was full. OK, not a bad sign, but I want to know what's going on with this spot. It is a new spot, so maybe I'll get to find out.Hey John B, I don't think this place offers F / S with a happy ending. But for 30 bucks, it's worth a shot. Check it out, and let a brother know what's up. I'm checking out the one in Westchester next week. I'm anxious to see if they give some good suki love.

JonBlaze
03-31-12, 21:51
I suspect they are FS. I forgot to call. I will soon. I wonder what the price will go up to.

BPAddicted
04-07-12, 10:07

I called both numbers, and their voicemail was full. OK, not a bad sign, but I want to know what's going on with this spot. It is a new spot, so maybe I'll get to find out.Hey John B, I'm waiting to hear from you on this spot. I live in the Bronx, but willing to try this spot in Queens if you give it 2 thumps up. (And not to get it twisted, that's a decent massage and some good "suki" love)

What's the word?

JonBlaze
04-07-12, 20:38
As far as I know, whoever this operation was, they're atypical. I called a few days after the initial calls, and both numbers go straight to voice mail. That's not usually what I expect when I call places like these.

Was it some kind of practical joke? That's the one conclusion I could came to. Maybe the calls were too overwhelming. That's a possibility.

They're still promoting, with ads that are brand new, so I guess I will ring them once more; doesn't hurt to call. I'm on the case!

Rgbpa306
04-12-12, 11:27
Well, I went there yesterday, and you were totally right about that place. Girls are young, the youngest group I've seen in an AMP, and they also know what they're doing.

I don't want to haggle for HE. If they're not into it, I'm not too interested in pushing for it.

These girls seem like they're not playing when it comes to tips. Why do I say that? Once I got in the room, she basically tells me "I want my tip," but not in those exact words. Is it because I'm a black dude? Eh, possible. I got a real college dorm feel out of this place. It's young girls who don't seem straight from overseas, and they're giggling and carrying on.

Maybe I should've negotiated for something, but when the hour was up, she said so, and went out the room. Didn't feel like I had the chance to.Went to Gong Spa yesterday. Didn't get any verbal suggestion there were extras offered, but the place looked like it did. Got an amazing massage, but was wondering if there is some way to go about initiating the extras conversation?

JonBlaze
04-13-12, 05:44
You could've just asked. They most likely would've told you no.

JonBlaze
04-14-12, 09:23
GRAND OpEnInG« BRAZil & hot steamy Latins who no how 2 Rub you the right way &128134;.21.

718-314-1739.

This is a joint in Corona. I decided on it after the first few options on my list didn't interest me. It's 50 / hh. 80 / h (expensive, right?). I went for the half. When I got there, there's a young woman at a desk. She looks like she could very well be out of Brazil. Other girl is taller than her, and thicker, too. She's my massage girl.

I go in the room and get ready, while the girls are outside the door, chatting away. I overhear them, and the girl at the desk is talking about college or something.

Girl comes in and gets to work. Nothing special at all here in terms of massage. Just a body rub. She's very chatty, and, as it turns out, a new hire for this new spot. I'm guessing that she's probably new to this whole type of work entirely. I say that because I think she's somewhat uncomfortable with this work, because she chats it up with me for the whole session. Whatever she needs to feel comfortable, I'm fine.

Now this is an expensive joint. On top of being a non-Asian joint, this place is even more expensive. So if I took the hour, that's 80, then the girl tells me that for 40, I get release. THEN there's another 40 for the top. Damn, what if I wanted to see the bottom, too?

This girl was alright. She was probably a 7, but you have to be OK with a thick girl. She had a flabby middle, but her breasts were probably a small D, so I'm all over it. You KNOW she has a nice ass; few latinas have bad asses. .

So, nice place to check out, but it'll make you think "Why don't you just get fucked somewhere else for less?"

BPAddicted
04-16-12, 09:48
GRAND OpEnInG« BRAZil & hot steamy Latins who no how 2 Rub you the right way &128134; .21.

718-314-1739.

This is a joint in Corona. I decided on it after the first few options on my list didn't interest me. It's 50 / hh. 80 / h (expensive, right?). I went for the half. When I got there, there's a young woman at a desk. She looks like she could very well be out of Brazil. Other girl is taller than her, and thicker, too. She's my massage girl.

I go in the room and get ready, while the girls are outside the door, chatting away. I overhear them, and the girl at the desk is talking about college or something.

Girl comes in and gets to work. Nothing special at all here in terms of massage. Just a body rub. She's very chatty, and, as it turns out, a new hire for this new spot. I'm guessing that she's probably new to this whole type of work entirely. I say that because I think she's somewhat uncomfortable with this work, because she chats it up with me for the whole session. Whatever she needs to feel comfortable, I'm fine.

Now this is an expensive joint. On top of being a non-Asian joint, this place is even more expensive. So if I took the hour, that's 80, then the girl tells me that for 40, I get release. THEN there's another 40 for the top. Damn, what if I wanted to see the bottom, too?

This girl was alright. She was probably a 7, but you have to be OK with a thick girl. She had a flabby middle, but her breasts were probably a small D, so I'm all over it. You KNOW she has a nice ass; few latinas have bad asses. .

So, nice place to check out, but it'll make you think "Why don't you just get fucked somewhere else for less?"Well, Did you get a happy ending?

DaShiftyOne
04-16-12, 21:31
Seems a little greedy for a Corona spot.

JonBlaze
04-17-12, 10:26
Yep, a little pricey.

Of course I got the release! I may be cheap, but I finish the mission I start!

Dirty Old Guy
04-30-12, 10:58
Rgbpa,

Regarding your question of "initiating the extras conversation", here are some things that might help with that and some other "tips" for you and some of the other newbies.

Enjoy the "hobby"

Dirty.

AMP Tips and Guidelines

Here are some tips and etiquette for visitors looking for extras in an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor). I'm one who prefers the AMPs to the other mongering options because they seem to provide a safe and relaxing environment. I wanted to share some general information in a number of sections and decided to do it here instead as more people are likely to view it and add on. I hope this can help any newbies to AMPs or jog the memory of AMP experts to dish out some tips of their own.

1) Leave Valuables and Extra Money Outside. Only take in what you need. Some places may want to see your I'd. You will need money or a credit card to pay. I usually take my cell-phone, keys, and only enough money to pay for what I want. If you don't know what the charge will be, put money in different pockets or hide it in your wallet (behind a photo or something) so they don't see all your money at once. I had one girl looking in my wallet after I told her I was used to paying $100 for FS and she wanted $150. Luckily, I had already "moved" the extra money somewhere else and only paid the $100. Use the specific city forums to research and post pricing in the area you are going.

2) Entry into the AMP. Entry can be done in a number of ways. Sometimes, there is a locked door with a buzzer and sometimes you enter like a normal business. When you are greeted, smile and say Hello, to the person letting you in. They will most likely be the mama-san who is in charge of the girls. At some point, either at the front or in a massage room, you'll be asked what you want. Simply state "1 Hour Please" or whatever time limit you want. You'll be told a price and you should pay that to start without talking about any tips or extras. I recommend at least an hour as shorter times may cheapen your experience. 30 minutes is good if you are in a rush or short on cash. Sometimes you pay the person admitting you and sometimes it's the actual girl you pay. At this point, you aren't asking for anything other than a massage.

3) Become a Repeat Customer. This seems to be the number one factor. The providers want to make sure you are "not a cop" and once they are comfortable that you aren't, they will more than likely provide extras. I've been asked many times,"have you been here before?" and it's always good to answer "yes". If they remember you, even better. If not, try and remember the name of the person you saw before.

3a) Get / Present a Business Card. Some AMPs have business cards so you can ask for one on your way out. I have the girls write their name on them so I didn't forget and I could "ask" for them when I go back. Even if they weren't there on my visit, it showed the new provider or mama-san that I was there before. If you walk in with a business card and ask for a specific girl, that's a pretty big clue you're back for more.

3b) Fake Being a Repeat Customer. If you haven't been to a particular place before, act like you have been. Get information about them in the forums for the cities you plan on visiting, or your home town. Find out the going rates for HJ, BJ, FS etc. And have the money handy. Even a little comment during the Table Shower or Sauna such as "this is my favorite part" or something along those lines will make them think you were there before. Do your research before you go!

3c) If you are a new Customer. You can tell them that you have been to other AMP's in another city. This is a good technique if you are travelling and are trying out AMP's in a new city. You can also name a competitor and say you used to go there but you moved and this one is closer or that you want to try something new. The goal is to let them know you've been to AMP's before, but that you are new to their particular establishment. Depending on the place, this may or may not lead to extras.

3d) Prove you are not LE. If a provider thinks you are a cop, you will most likely NOT get any extras. This is why some check your drivers license (although I haven't had that happen). Some are content with the "Are you a cop?"/"no" routine. Others want to be sure so tips like being free with your nudity, placing her hands on your genitals, or anything else that leads them to believe you are a normal guy not looking to bust them. That's pretty much the whole point of being a repeat customer.

4) Get Fully Undressed ASAP. Yes, you will be naked. In my experience, the girl takes your door fee, leaves for a minute or more. Sometimes she will ask you to get undressed, sometimes she won't, sometimes she will and you won't understand a word she said. So use this time to take ALL of your clothes off. My first time, I was standing in my underwear and she told me to take those off too. I felt as if she knew it was my first time. So get naked and if the towel slides off, let it. It will show her that you have done this before. Be free with nudity.

5) Use Provided "Purse". Many times, you will see a little purse or bag that is there for you to put valuables in. Use it to put your "valuables" in and carry that with you to other areas of the spa. You may go to a sauna, hot-tub, shower, or table-shower. Since you won't have pockets, look for the little bag and carry it with you. If they don't have one, you can ask for one. In some places, you may just stay in the room you were brought into the entire time (no shower). In this case, you will be able to keep an eye on your things. If you are leaving the room and are worried, look for something to carry your valuables in. NOTE: Having your things in the little bag is a neat clue to the girl that you have done this before.

6) Bring your own condom. The "purse" is a great opportunity to place a condom where she can see it. If there is no purse, lay the condom on a table or somewhere that is in view. Usually, if they are providing extras, they will provide the condom. But showing the initiative to bringing your own indicates you are there for more than a massage.

7) Shower Etiquette. Some places offer a shower where you go in yourself and wash. If they don't offer, ask if there is one. Some places take you to a table-shower where they put you on a table and wash you. Some places, the girl will wash everything including your genitals. This is a good thing. Some places may ask you to wash your own genitals and I would advise you to do so if you want them to do anything later. It is not generally appropriate to ask for extras at this time. It also helps if you know where the shower is and lead her there instead of her leading you.

8) Enjoy the Massage. It's part of the experience, and the girls usually give you a pretty good massage. If you have a stiff neck, sore legs, or something else, let her know so she can concentrate on those areas. You usually start out on your stomach and she rubs your back, legs, arms, etc. She may brush against you with her crotch, lift up her skirt and sit on your butt, and lean over brushing her body against you. Different places vary as far as touching her, but light brushing on her leg or arm aren't too intrusive and will generally let her know you are looking for extras. This isn't necessary and I usually don't "touch" her until later. This is still part of the "I'm not a cop" routine.

9) Lose the Towel. If there is a towel covering you, do everything possible to get it off of you. If it's covering your butt, roll around while she isn't near you so it gets out of position or falls to the floor. If she puts it back, lose it again. Don't be too obvious but at some point, the towel will most likely be tossed aside. If she is persistent, feel free to ask "no towel please" or something along those lines.

10) Become Aroused. Usually, the girl will try to get you aroused. She'll lighten up the touch a little around your buttocks and brush your skin gently. Shift yourself if you do become aroused to "let her know" that you need room to grow. If you aren't getting aroused, shift yourself anyway to "fake" getting aroused. This will let her know that your johnson is growing and you are getting ready. She may even reach underneath and lend a helping hand if you are lucky.

11) Wait to Flip Over. At some point, she'll ask you to flip over. When she does, simply flip over onto your back. You may or may not be aroused at this point. Either way, she'll know and she'll do everything she legally knows how to make sure you get aroused. This is a time to smile and enjoy her expertise.

12) The "Tip". The girl will usually ask if there is anything else she can do for you or if you are "OK". This is where you say what you want (HJ, BJ, FS) or make the HJ, BJ, FS "motions". She'll either say how much or just ask you for money. This is where knowing the going rate is handy. It's usually $40-$60 for HJ, $80-$100 for BJ, and $100-$140 for FS. Keep in mind that you can always negotiate and it may vary depending on where in the USA, or world, you are. She may leave for a minute or two or she may just start right there. The key to negotiating is getting a fair value. If you offer $20 for FS and she accepts, it will probably be the worst FS ever. If you overpay, then you ruin the great value of the AMP. So try not to stray too far above or below the going rate. I usually offer at the low end (I. E. $100 for FS) and say that's what I'm used to paying. Tell her what you want and a price you want to pay. She'll most likely be reluctant to give you pricing.

13) The Fun Part. When she returns (or starts) , it's generally acceptable that you can now touch her. She may or may not like you to and you have to respect her individual level of comfort. I've had girls get completely naked, sit between my legs, and give me a HJ as well as one that stands there fully clothed doing it. I can't predict what will happen but this will affect your decision to return or not return. If you are getting BJ or FS, she will most likely provide and put on the condom (which I recommend) and she'll start. If you brought your own, she may use that one. Again, if you want to be on top, do it doggie-style, or want her on top, they are generally open to how you want to do it.

14) Variations. If you are into DATY or other things, be up front with it. I've done DATY on a number of girls and some get into it and some don't. Some enjoy when you touch and finger them and some don't. Some will let you massage them and some won't. I've never looked for Anal so I can't give advice on that. Some places will only give HJ. So be aware and look for advice in your local forums.

15) Happy Ending. After the ending, she'll usually clean you up or get rid of the condom if there was one used. Sometimes, a hot towel, a beverage, and even mouthwash are provided. If you paid for an hour and you finish early, you may or may not get the full time limit. Some girls will continue the massage, some will tell you to get dressed. This is another area where different places differ greatly. If you feel cheated out of your time, feel free to express your opinion.

16) Be Polite. I use this motto in life, but the providers are people just like you and me, and they like being treated with respect. During the massage, try giving out a compliment such as "that feels nice" or "your hands are so soft" instead of something like "you have nice tits" or "I can't wait to f*k you". I find that being nice goes a lot farther than acting like an ass. Talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend.

17) Learn the Language. If you can learn Korean / Chinese / etc, you will most likely have an easier time communicating what you want in an AMP. The most difficult part is telling them what you want or trying to listen to their broken english. You'll most likely find yourself in a vulnerable position making the "BJ" motion followed by a dollar amount. Learning their native tongue, or a few phrases, can improve your experience.

18) Post Your Experience. We don't need every detail, but posting in the city forum where the AMP / Spa is located will help everyone with certain details of locations and pricing and if anything beyond a massage happened. Price and extras vary from region to region. If you get ripped off at a place, tell us that too and we'll appreciate you "taking one for the team".

Disclaimer: This is just based on my experience in AMPs over the last 25 years, as well as some tips I've picked up from various "Massage" Forums. I don't claim to be an expert. Feel free to add on your own tips and direct others from other forums you post in to this section. Next time someone asks "any advice for visiting an AMP for the first time", you can point them here for help, and hopefully others will share their tips and advice.

Went to Gong Spa yesterday. Didn't get any verbal suggestion there were extras offered, but the place looked like it did. Got an amazing massage, but was wondering if there is some way to go about initiating the extras conversation?

RogerPiskin
05-21-12, 21:51
Went to a spot at border of queens and LI, at 251 jericho turnpike. 60 for massage and then extras can be neg. Nice girl early 30's, Korean. Huge building like a massage warehouse. Went late around 12:00 am. Nice massage about a 7 and extras where also a 7 in ratings. Would try again. BYOC or no suki

JonBlaze
05-22-12, 09:23
Yeah. 251 is a nice spot.

Speaking of 251, I saw a spot advertised as being on 237 and Jamaica ave. The ads leave little to the imagination as to what's going on here. Ads aren't a realistic indication of how attractive the women will be, but it does hint at how legit they are.

Anyway. 237. Got there at about 9, and it looks closed. I call the number just in case, and someone picks up. They tell me to go to 251! The lady doesn't speak the best of English, so she's trying to explain to me about why I have to come to 251 instead. I could barely understand. She said something about "manager" and "try tomorrow." What I put together in my head is that either they're doing work on this place and it's not ready yet, or they've already got too much negative attention here, and they've already had to shut it down.

Unlike 251, which is a huge place tucked away. 237 is sandwiched between other businesses. I still don't know what goes down there for sure, but if they do make guys happy, the neighbors aren't thrilled to have them there.

So I'll do a follow up to see if they're done or not.

06-11-12, 11:59
I hit the place on 70th street. 2 blocks off Rooservelt again. This is the place on a very residential street, but in the basement of an office building. It doesn't seem to fit in on the block. The first time there I thought I was in for a basic massage with no extras. I was glad to get a simple happy ending.

This time I went and asked for the same young, hot Asian girl I had before. She was just about to start a session and the mammasan pulled her out to accomodate me. That get big points in my book. This time the young hottie offered a full nude massage with touching, for only. 6 tip. I was glas to accept. I hope to get a wider menu as I continue to visit.

Danted3
06-12-12, 21:19
I hit the place on 70th street. 2 blocks off Rooservelt again. This is the place on a very residential street, but in the basement of an office building. It doesn't seem to fit in on the block. The first time there I thought I was in for a basic massage with no extras. I was glad to get a simple happy ending.

This time I went and asked for the same young, hot Asian girl I had before. She was just about to start a session and the mammasan pulled her out to accomodate me. That get big points in my book. This time the young hottie offered a full nude massage with touching, for only. 6 tip. I was glas to accept. I hope to get a wider menu as I continue to visit.Hey Sticky.

I know the spot been there before but when I went they had old girls. Entrance has some chairs & tables are to the right of entrance are the tables.

Could you provide me with a name or description of the girl. I am intrigued to stop by. Also can you tell me day and around what time you went?

Thanks I appreciate your help.

06-13-12, 12:03
Hey Sticky.

I know the spot been there before but when I went they had old girls. Entrance has some chairs & tables are to the right of entrance are the tables.

Could you provide me with a name or description of the girl. I am intrigued to stop by. Also can you tell me day and around what time you went?

Thanks I appreciate your help.Your description of the space does not match the place I went to.

Biggity
07-10-12, 21:10
[Went to spot yesterday. Greeted by Tina, late 30's, nick rack, no ass. Usual routine in the room for. 6 then of with the clothes. Then to offered table shower, decent skills on the cleanup thyen back to the room. Fair massage and a willing HJ to happy ending. Would repeat. ]

Speaking of 251, I saw a spot advertised as being on 237 and Jamaica ave. The ads leave little to the imagination as to what's going on here. Ads aren't a realistic indication of how attractive the women will be, but it does hint at how legit they are.

Anyway. 237. Got there at about 9, and it looks closed. I call the number just in case, and someone picks up. They tell me to go to 251! The lady doesn't speak the best of English, so she's trying to explain to me about why I have to come to 251 instead. I could barely understand. She said something about "manager" and "try tomorrow." What I put together in my head is that either they're doing work on this place and it's not ready yet, or they've already got too much negative attention here, and they've already had to shut it down.

Unlike 251, which is a huge place tucked away. 237 is sandwiched between other businesses. I still don't know what goes down there for sure, but if they do make guys happy, the neighbors aren't thrilled to have them there.

So I'll do a follow up to see if they're done or not.

AllKnight
07-10-12, 23:10
I was in Long island city on foot. When I can across a place that offered body rubs for 45 / h. Well I had nothing better to do soi went to see what was offered. The. Girl that was at the door was very cute. I was lead to the back and told to undress. The girl that came in was about 28-30 cute and not good on English. The rub was great. See was all over my but and upper legs brushing up against me. But no ending. So I payed the 45 and gave a 10 tip hoping the next time would get me more. Next trip I seen the same girl. She was very friendly. On the flip she got me very turned on. But when the towel row up. All I got was her putting my hand over it. BIG LET DOWN. This was on greenpoint ave. DON'T WASTE TIME EVEN GOING.

JonBlaze
07-12-12, 10:47
Biggity, I've been there. Your review is basically identical to my first experience. The second time I went there, they were open. I was the last person of the day. There was one woman there that I saw, and, yes, she will make you happy. Roaming as well.

Ushaw
07-17-12, 03:00
[Went to spot yesterday. Greeted by Tina, late 30's, nick rack, no ass. Usual routine in the room for. 6 then of with the clothes. Then to offered table shower, decent skills on the cleanup thyen back to the room. Fair massage and a willing HJ to happy ending. Would repeat. ]

So I'll do a follow up to see if they're done or not.What was your HJ propina? Been contemplating hitting that spot up. You got the vibe of bigger propina more options?

Thanks

07-18-12, 09:16
Called the place off BP on 71st street. Been there a few times with good results. Made an appointment for about 30 minutes later and headed over. I get there at exactly the time for the appointment and was told everyones busy, come back in 45 minutes. Wasted my time and traveled back and forth in the heat for nothing. I will not repeat.

AllKnight
07-19-12, 23:19
Ok I found a little place in ridge wood. I found off BP. It is on metro. Just around the corner. It was. 50 for the hour. The rub down to start was ok. Nothing to talk about. But got better from there. The table shower. Was a fast work on my backand then the flip. On the flip. I was shown more was on the table. I was cleaned up very nicely. I was in a great mood now. Then back to the table. She started with light touching to set me up. Then went right to work. And still at this point never asking for a tip. So I let her hands work it. I have to say the he was very nice. After she told me to get dressed. So I tipped anyway just to see if I can get more next time I go. I left and went home to bed. And I pasted right out. I will give an update if more then a he is on table next time I go.

Biggity
07-23-12, 19:22
What was your HJ propina? Been contemplating hitting that spot up. You got the vibe of bigger propina more options?

ThanksMost definite. Just bring a hat.

UsaJob
07-24-12, 19:33
Hy!

I'm from Poland girl!

Can anyone help?

Where can I find erotic ads work? (Website)

And can someone tell me a good address where he can earn?

Thanks in advance for your help!

JonBlaze
07-27-12, 04:51
Well, uh, poland girl, go to a strip club and get a very nice job. Use yellow pages.

Hy!

I'm from Poland girl!

Can anyone help?

Where can I find erotic ads work? (Website)

And can someone tell me a good address where he can earn?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Drive
07-29-12, 20:12
Has anyone been there? I went there last night you have to wait outside and call them to let you in. I payed $60 for the massage as we go on she goes on the table with my head between her legs while she was rubbing my back she didn't mind me touching her, after a few mins she turns me over but when I unhooked her bra she asked for another $60 it included a handjob. I couldn't control myself and asked for an FS but she didn't want to so I sweet talked my way through it and she said she doesn't have any condoms, luckily I had one but she asked for another $80 for FS.

I plan to comeback I'm confident she would just give me $60 for the massage + straight to FS for $80 hopefully for less.

Anyway, if anyone has been here she mentioned there was three of them working inside but she was my only choice (Linda. 34 Chinese) if anyone knows the others I'd appreciate if you could share your experience?

(I'm a long time lurker but my very first post)

JonBlaze
07-31-12, 01:40
I've been to 35th and Prince. I heard they moved from their old floor. One apartment is a massage, and the ladies look kinda alright. The other is FS, but she's a bigger, older woman.

Dragon727
08-01-12, 10:20
So yesterday I called this spot, professional massage with a sexy and nice lady (asian and spanish).22 Picture (little neck pkwy) person that answered sounds Asian but speaks English very well quoted me $50 for an hr I asked for a Spanish girl. Place is right off of northern blvd. This beautiful thick and stacked girl answered the door took me to the room paid her the cash. Then she got to work man if you want a good body rub this is the girl to get it from her name is maria from DR can't speak English very well but she picks up fast after the back flipped over and she starts a great HJ no rush I ask to see her tits she ask for a $50 to see, touch it was worth it so total was a $100 but I felt great after I left will definitely repeat so if you want a great massage and happy ending go to this place ask for Maria ([Telephone Number deleted by Admin]) this is the place number its a BP add she is the girl in the red pants in pix.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Phantom572
08-01-12, 10:26
Northern and 20* hit or miss. I saw a nice young Chinese girl there a week ago when I returned the girl was older. I walked. They do outcall too if you like.

JonBlaze
08-02-12, 07:28
Northern and 20* hit or miss. I saw a nice young Chinese girl there a week ago when I returned the girl was older. I walked. They do outcall too if you like.Did you go to the one where it was on the 2nd floor and they have a green color scheme? They kinda have a lobby before you get into the massage room?

If it's not that one, then you're probably talking about the one where they have thin curtains.