PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25

OppLife28
07-18-22, 22:24
Got to the location took pic of Building once there and they told me to buzz in and go up. Once in MMS lets me in and sends me to Nita. Cute Chinese girl. Not much English so that kind of sucked. GFE with LFK and off to shower. Stand up but was good with light BBBJ and LFK. Cleaned all areas. Once in the room she gave a really good sensual massage then rimmed me for a while which I loved. Turned me over and did BBBJ and bls til I popped. After that she continued with more hand / arm and front of body massage that was actually really good and relaxing. She did not seem to have interest in a second pop though and language barrier did not help so just left with the one pop. She offers pse per the post but did not inquire. Would I come here again. Not sure as parking sucked, no A / C and for 320 expected a little more sexual energy and effort.

WierdNiceAhh
07-18-22, 23:32
I saw Rubi yesterday at PA and she was fantastic. I can tell you I saw her bec she is Dominican, say 5'5" in height and only speaks Spanish as well. Guess it depends on the person but she was into me.It's a good question so I'm going to go ahead and chime in. Of course nobody is perfect for everyone. Personally Rubi is great for me and the chemistry flows from there. If she is your type and vice versa, she's fire. I follow her wherever and she keeps getting better each time. When I find a girl my type and we click I just keep going. Rubi is one of those for me.

But guys before you book make sure you realize, this is a Latina with serious curves. If serious curves overwhelm you, don't go.

Beeberz
07-19-22, 17:06
Went to see the new girl Luna she looks pretty hot on Twitter.

Another girl named Ivy gets me in and warms me up till Luna is ready, she pull my shirt off and is obsessed with my abs. I give her a few tips to get a hard stomach as I roam around her top comes off and we end up making out. Dfk followed by bbj and Luna knocks in the door, opps awkward! But we got over it and she just joined us after we settle on a double donation.

There's no way we can all fit in the shower so we split and I go with Ivy since Luna just washed up.

All the previews got me super hard so I was ready to fuck something already. I face fuck her in the shower. Boom - cup one served CIM.

We agree for me to come with Luna cause I really wanted to try her originally. As we go back to the room the bell rings and the phone blows up with dings and rings, at that moment I was very glad I came when I did, we had the whole place to ourselves and they didn't even touch the phone once till we were done.

Luna was already naked showing me her little Bush. Her body wasn't my type specifically but she looked good, she's not fat but not a spinner.

I believe her Twitter is real although probably touched up a bit. Luna starts sucking me off and Ivy keeps up the wet dfk, then I lead them both to bbj me that was a nice view.

We skiped daty and went right to a number of covered positions with both and finished as promised with CIM for Luna.

It wasn't like a Nicole Doshi double but it was fun, sexy and for the job done. Cute girls, I'll repeat when in flushing. Check the meter rules I think after 7 you can park for free, I used the across the street hotel garage.

Donation was 5 bills and I tipped 60 on top of that.Thanks for the review! No wonder sometimes they take forever to respond to my texts LOL. I've been trying to schedule a session, but I'm from LI and it's 45 min away so it's been difficult to find time. Your review confirms I need to take the trip. Why can't there be spas like these in LI?

Jincs89
07-20-22, 00:42
Not a review but was wondering what ever happen to the girls that work at Nancy Yuki Winter etc. I know they work at jersey sometimes but I ain't going that deep.

JohnnyRicochet
07-20-22, 02:10
I was grabbing some Colombian food I was walking around the area I notice a couple of parlors I walk it fuck it ring the bell was greeted by this petite Asian around 5'2 with a red dress on she ask if I call I told her no I just walk in she told me first time here yeah her English is decent she spoke in her language and brought 4 girls all cute I've say mid 30's but I wanted mms that open door I ask if she was available she laugh and said she don't do that bla bla so I said okay I was heading towards the door when she pull me by my arm and said what wrong! You don't like pretty girls all young and beautiful I told her I want you I told her I take care of you after she though about it I guess they had a slow day she agree and again spoke to the other girls in her language idk some Asian language she told the tall one to stay I guess to open the door if someone else comes she said come took me to the second room and told me she be back I had a bunch of money so I put my big bills to the side wasn't going to let her drain me off my pocket I left 2 bills to the side and some 20' Incase the rest I put it in a different place she walks back and smiles tell me to get undress already hard she comes in and undress herself with a little black bra she tells me to help her loose it started with a bbj I was already hard so I tell her let me inside her she grabs the rubber and I'm in her she pulls me out and tells me I have to much energy she likes it slow I started going slow kept seeing her face in pain but in a good way so I start going in again she lets me hit it hard for a few minutes then try's to pull me out I grab her hands and she pretty much let me do my thing and I took over had her in doggy when she put her face down and ass towards me more so I kept going harder she starts screaming again I'm about to bust I ask if I can cim she tells me next time bummer I ask again let me cim she soft hits me on the chest I came I'm her face she got mad she said NO! But started laughing she clean me up and she left to clean her face off she comes back and smiles tells me she enjoy me I like you very good I like young I chat with her for a few ask her next time you had to sallow and she gives me a dfk says next time total was 260 If I woulda grab the girls that actual work there woulda been 140 I was putting my cloths back and she said I have a husband that why she can't work there only open the door I got hard again LOL I love shit like this married MILF women I told her we keep this out secret she laugh and said okay honey I see you soon I ask for her number but denied she said to just call the number that is outside P.S. Idk someone posted here saying you can no longer post address so if you want the location pm.Care to indulge a fellow Astorian as to where this place is located? Have you been back since?

Jincs89
07-20-22, 12:28
Care to indulge a fellow Astorian as to where this place is located? Have you been back since?Sorry bro I haven't went out I've been stack with work.

Fallen7
07-22-22, 00:57
If you saw that photo and like spinners like me you may have visited already. If so, was she wearing the pig tails too? I love that look.

SpamIlk
07-22-22, 13:09
Call me "island boy" but I've been consistently scoring good sessions here with Ivy. Today she told me a new girl was starting her name is Leelee.

I was hesitant to say yes till I saw her in person.

It was hard to not pick Ivy again cause her ass and amazing tits are the best in town.

Leelee is short ok looking, a little thic, heavy too and knows her craft well, got me hard quick and started her routine in the room with a DFK and a good BBJ that I cut short in order not to bust so soon. Shower was quick without any action. In the room this little thing went right for it with an aggressive BBJ, not as good as Ivy but I can't complain when my dick is that deep into someone's throat.

On goes the cover and we're off to the races.

Mish and k9 I couldn't hold it in Cg and busted in the bag, she cleaned me up with her mouth and hot towel.

280 and I'm out.

MongerGuyHere
07-23-22, 02:49
Call me "island boy" but I've been consistently scoring good sessions here with Ivy. Today she told me a new girl was starting her name is Leelee.

I was hesitant to say yes till I saw her in person.

It was hard to not pick Ivy again cause her ass and amazing tits are the best in town.

Leelee is short ok looking, a little thic, heavy too and knows her craft well, got me hard quick and started her routine in the room with a DFK and a good BBJ that I cut short in order not to bust so soon. Shower was quick without any action. In the room this little thing went right for it with an aggressive BBJ, not as good as Ivy but I can't complain when my dick is that deep into someone's throat.

On goes the cover and we're off to the races.

Mish and k9 I couldn't hold it in Cg and busted in the bag, she cleaned me up with her mouth and hot towel.

280 and I'm out.This sound very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Is this an MP? Is she Chinese or Latina?

JimBeanFlicker
07-23-22, 03:18
Went to try this place and Cici opened the door. Place is nice and new. She's very cute. Short little spinner with a pretty face and very enthusiastic bubbly attitude. Told me another girl is available but I chose her. She has her hair in a comb over style and had on a pair of booty shorts and crop top. Her tits are perky natural c's I think.

Her shower routine was excellent. She seems to love to rim. Most of the shower was Cici on her knees deep throating, rimming and giggling. Some DFK as we dry off and we walk back to the bedroom.

In the room was more of RJ BLS BBJ DFK, but more intense with the rimming and deep throat. Rode me first. Offered BB but the hat was on and I was ready to go in. Picked her little body up and did mish until I asked her CIM in her moth with no problem. She even showed me the wad in her mouth before spitting. Very fun girl. I enjoyed. Settled for 280 for the hour. Definitely would see her again. Told me later she's down for whatever I like including PSE just no Greek. I'm not a Greek fan so no problem here.

Lgkok
07-23-22, 10:15
Went to try this place and Cici opened the door. Place is nice and new. She's very cute. Short little spinner with a pretty face and very enthusiastic bubbly attitude. Told me another girl is available but I chose her. She has her hair in a comb over style and had on a pair of booty shorts and crop top. Her tits are perky natural c's I think.

Her shower routine was excellent. She seems to love to rim. Most of the shower was Cici on her knees deep throating, rimming and giggling. Some DFK as we dry off and we walk back to the bedroom.

In the room was more of RJ BLS BBJ DFK, but more intense with the rimming and deep throat. Rode me first. Offered BB but the hat was on and I was ready to go in. Picked her little body up and did mish until I asked her CIM in her moth with no problem. She even showed me the wad in her mouth before spitting. Very fun girl. I enjoyed. Settled for 280 for the hour. Definitely would see her again. Told me later she's down for whatever I like including PSE just no Greek. I'm not a Greek fan so no problem here.Is this the place near 45'th and Parsons?

Guy2021
07-24-22, 20:01

In the room was more of RJ BLS BBJ DFK, but more intense with the rimming and deep throat. Rode me first. Offered BB but the hat was on and I was ready to go in. Picked her little body up and did mish until I asked her CIM in her moth with no problem. She even showed me the wad in her mouth before spitting. Very fun girl. I enjoyed. Settled for 280 for the hour. Definitely would see her again. Told me later she's down for whatever I like including PSE just no Greek. I'm not a Greek fan so no problem here.Saw her at PBS. She is awesome.

KettleCY1
07-24-22, 20:06
Yes it's true that Flushing has progressed a lot in the last two years. If we are talking about service quality and still good looks, along the lines of the Manhattan places you cited. In my opinion it started in 2020 with PGS and PBS, and now two years later there are 4 or more additional places that are arguably even better options for no-rush full GFE svc at the 280 or 300 or 320 level.

Let's be honest, Manhattan still has the greatest concentration of GFE talent, but the rates are in some cases higher.

In conclusion, I guess on this trip you can't lose!What are the other Flushing places that you've gone to that are on par or better than PBS? I only know of Scandy at this point. Maybe one or two others that are Asian only, also more fast house style than Spa. Would love to know what else is in Flushing.

Guy2021
07-25-22, 14:04
What are the other Flushing places that you've gone to that are on par or better than PBS? I only know of Scandy at this point. Maybe one or two others that are Asian only, also more fast house style than Spa. Would love to know what else is in Flushing.I have yet to find a place better than PBS.

CarlJunior
07-26-22, 01:14
Saw the newest girl at Special Guests. If you have wheels or take Uber this venue is great. Parking spots all over. If you are trying to take public transportation I'm not sure. It is a little bit away from downtown Flushing, it might not be convenient if you are taking the subway. Just letting you know.

Back to Jessie. She is younger than I expected and looks better than her pictures. She reminds me of a girl I hooked up with in Europe when I was her age.

Her abilities are beyond her years. Very sweet and friendly although her English is limited.

Friendly and sensual undressing, LFK and DFK, nice shower together. Returned to the room for more BBBJ and eventually a epic main event. Start in mish, seemed safest bc I didn't want overwhelm this young traveler, but I soon realized she was into it as much as I was. Felt legitimately like a new hookup on vacation in Europe. She moves really well, emotes very well. I suggested more positions and she was fully into it. The finish was doggie style.

Jincs89
07-26-22, 13:05
So I been busy with work taking extra shift etc I been holding on for weeks I was driving around & I notice a small building that said open I said f**k it let me maybe this is a gem it's in Astoria Long Island city in 34th Ave spot I call from inside my car and said to come in park and went inside some lady open the door I'm guessing mms she was on the older side had a face mask so I couldn't tell but her body look good I ask hm was it told me 60 plus tip I was taken into a room there were two other girls I ask mms if she can do the deeds she lock the door and she wasn't bad looking she started with neck message really needed it she ask me where I was from & small talk she made her way down and turn me around and gave me a bbj did some 69 after she got the rubber and we started with cg follow by missionary made my way to doggy made my way back to missionary where I ask if I can fisnhed in her mouth she said yeah and she got on her knee and waited for me to fisnhed 1. 6 tip her 20 Casue it wasn't bad I will try to come back to try the other girls.

Chonk
07-27-22, 00:11
Gigi is Petite with curves. Natural C. Glasses and Pig Tails. I love that look! Very bubbly and speaking English well she welcomed me into the apartment. I have been here several times over the past year. It's nice a quiet. The rooms are nice with big mirrors. The room at the end of the hall, which we got to use, is extra nice. Huge with huge mirrors, big bed and also a sofa chair.

We took a shower to begin. It's a standing shower and clean. She showered with me and gave me an introductory BBBJ that was very good.

We went to the big room which is right down the hall from the shower. Kissed DFK -- she is a good kisser better than most and uses her tongue careful not crazy LOL, we made out like this for a while and then I ended up in between her legs licking her shaved pussy. She reacted intensely and encouraging me to keep doing it.

After some time she insisted on returning the favor. Her BJ was so good I was worried about coming too fast so I asked for the cover and we fucked for a while. Missionary with her hands behind her head. Such a nice visual with her. I would have come but wanted to go back into her mouth. She knelt on the rug in front of me and took me slowly and deeply into her mouth until I unloaded twitching. She didn't miss a beat, caught every drop of my cum. Then excused herself for a minute and came back to clean me up.

We did have time left and she insisted on giving me a massage. She also asked me if I wanted to go another time. I wanted to but didn't have it in me. Another sweet girl here.

Damage was 320 and I tipped 20 for good service.

Ricky498
07-27-22, 11:41
Any reviews on Salma from PA recently? I am very much interested about her.

JuanRoz2011
07-29-22, 09:55
Hi. I heard nancy open again in the same spot. I erased her number. Can someone pm me number, please.

Verraco
07-29-22, 17:00
Hi. I heard nancy open again in the same spot. I erased her number. Can someone pm me number, please.I just called her old number, it's not in service. Are you sure she reopened?

NyGuy807
07-29-22, 20:17
I just called her old number, it's not in service. Are you sure she reopened?Yup, she reopened at the same location. Same girls on the lineup.

BikerMan4709
07-29-22, 22:49
Yup, she reopened at the same location. Same girls on the lineup.Can you also PM me the number.

CarmineFecal
07-29-22, 23:35
Any reviews on Salma from PA recently? I am very much interested about her.Salma, what do I say about her? She's definitely the most energetic experience I've had in this game in a long time if ever. So this was my first time at this spa, chose Padma after working out a time to get there. In walks Salma and immediately hugging me like a long lost lover, she's super considerate and asks if I want LFK or DFK and mentioned she's fully vaccinated since I am too I see no problem with some DFK. She's got great lips for kissing and a great body to go with it. After a great make out session she asks for standing or table shower so I went with the table shower. Standard stuff when it comes to the TS she actually gives a fairly decent massage which felt good, on the flip a little playing and sucking on JR while I'm rubbing her clit. At one point even she said alright we have a bed for that LOL. Back to the room, we just continue making out like high school kids, eventually get to BBBJ then some DATY then some 69 you name it we were going at it. After all that she says it looks like you're ready and I was definitely ready, start off with her on top and and we're doing that for awhile eventually wind up in mish and that's where I fill the bag. Clean up and we get to talking she's just this passionate worldly woman it was a legit awesome discussion about just everything. All the time were talking were both rubbing each other and and soon she's trying for round two, normally that just doesn't happen for me but eventually we get to making out again and after some more DATY and BBBJ he's up and we start in doggy (she's got a really nice ass BTW I haven't seen Jasmines yet but its definitely not flat either) but of course now that we're into it mamasan knocks and times up soooooo yeah that happened. Overall holy shit she's an amazing woman, loved the energy and everything. Her body is fantastic and so is her mind.

Chonk
07-30-22, 00:31
Any reviews on Salma from PA recently? I am very much interested about her.I didn't see reviews of her here but I did see some on other forums which were positive. Did you see her?

Aaabbbccc123
07-31-22, 17:50
TLDR: It's a no for me, but only because I'm slightly larger down there and she couldn't take it. If I were average, she'd be my ATF.

To me, Disney's body is pretty much perfect. I'm a sucker for lighter skin, very skinny, Chinese women. Disney was already in the room when MMS led me in. She looks like she's around 40 and has had some work done on her face. I can't say that for certain, but she looks a bit like early Rosie Perez. She was wearing some leopard print matching lingerie and some sort of transparent robe type thing. Didn't really matter as we got naked right away to hit the shower. I gave her HF + $80 tip. I was about quarter hard just looking at her and she straight away mentioned the size of my dick, comparing it to her arm and width of her wrist.

Shower with her, BBJ for a bit in the shower, make out, back to the room. Getting a better look at her body now and damn, she's really skinny, but not like eating disorder skinny, just skinny, small boned. Her tits got to be fake. They're too perfect and I didn't notice any scars underneath. They look similar to Savannah from MOMPOV. I had Disney lie down on the bed, made out for a few and made my way down between her legs. She's mostly trimmed with a cute little patch of hair at the top. She was sort of responsive, but kinda blocked me a bit. Squeezed my head, but IDK, it didn't feel like normal when I eat out my partner and she's squeezing my head 'cause she fucking loves it. First big disappointment, no FIV. Second sort of disappointment, she doesn't like fingers play on her nipples. Climbed up, grabbed a rubber I brought, and I knew what sort of session I was in for.

She's telling me I'm too big and go slow. Of course, I'm not an asshole that gets off on causing unpleasurable pain. I assure I'll go slow and be gentle. In the end, never got all the way inside. All positions were too painful and she didn't even want to try cowgirl. Her kissing is ok, but not great. She asked me if I want to finish with a HJ and I of course declined. Eventually finished in the bag, though she was spent by the end.

Shame. Her face is an 8/10, body, for me, is 10/10, BJ was decent, 7/10, but FS is basically a non-starter if you're bigger than average down there. No issues communicating in English, very nice, and she's a good provider in the sense that she makes you feel like she wants to be there with you. I've had some, looking at you Stella from PH 2018, that can't wait for it to be done and get you the fuck out. Disney is the complete opposite, she was a sweetheart from start to finish. Like I said at the top, sadly it's a pass for me, but some of you will love her. Treat her nice, treat her well, and have fun.

Ricky498
07-31-22, 23:45
I really appreciate your detail reviews bro.

Salma, what do I say about her? She's definitely the most energetic experience I've had in this game in a long time if ever. So this was my first time at this spa, chose Padma after working out a time to get there. In walks Salma and immediately hugging me like a long lost lover, she's super considerate and asks if I want LFK or DFK and mentioned she's fully vaccinated since I am too I see no problem with some DFK. She's got great lips for kissing and a great body to go with it. After a great make out session she asks for standing or table shower so I went with the table shower. Standard stuff when it comes to the TS she actually gives a fairly decent massage which felt good, on the flip a little playing and sucking on JR while I'm rubbing her clit. At one point even she said alright we have a bed for that LOL. Back to the room, we just continue making out like high school kids, eventually get to BBBJ then some DATY then some 69 you name it we were going at it. After all that she says it looks like you're ready and I was definitely ready, start off with her on top and and we're doing that for awhile eventually wind up in mish and that's where I fill the bag. Clean up and we get to talking she's just this passionate worldly woman it was a legit awesome discussion about just everything. All the time were talking were both rubbing each other and and soon she's trying for round two, normally that just doesn't happen for me but eventually we get to making out again and after some more DATY and BBBJ he's up and we start in doggy (she's got a really nice ass BTW I haven't seen Jasmines yet but its definitely not flat either) but of course now that we're into it mamasan knocks and times up soooooo yeah that happened. Overall holy shit she's an amazing woman, loved the energy and everything. Her body is fantastic and so is her mind.

Verraco
08-01-22, 08:36
Yup, she reopened at the same location. Same girls on the lineup.Thanks, I'll go check it out.

HappyJosh
08-01-22, 15:55
Went on a whim and met NaNa cute human with ample D top that spilled out her black sexy outfit.

She's about 5'3, brown curly hair to her shoulders, pretty face, the cutest smile and speaks English E very good A, not a spinner but thin with curves. Mms wanted in in the action but I didn't have the funds for that, she told me she'd be open to any 3 some combination I'd want, 2 girls or two guys, I remember thinking it's pretty advanced for a flushing spot. So there you go! I made a mental note and moved on with nana.

New to the biz, I lay her down and give her the VIP beginner treatment. It includes but not limited to; DFK, slow and deep BBJ (she was real good at it) took her to the shower and pounded the hell out of that face after I washed her all over and checked for tightness with my finger, tightness confirmed. Brought her back to the room and dried her off slowly and thoroughly. She has a flat stomach with a branch / starts tattoo on her lower abdomen, kitty shaved and soft with pretty lips to snack on during an passionate 69.

We suite up and literally didn't stop pounding till time ran out and we were dripping from a good and long workout. Epic finish in doggy With her feet in the air.

Chonk
08-02-22, 00:16
I knew she was good from reviews and from talking to friends so I made an appointment after seeing that she was back. She seems to work a few days every few weeks at PA.

She is short and petite but not super skinny. I liked the look actually, she is like a spinner but with flesh on her bones LOL.

I was expecting top GFE and that is what she did to me. She was an all around hard worker.

When she kissed me and she was a little tentative. I think that is because she was checking to see if I like to kiss haha. I do and she got it so we kissed for a while. She DFK but in a sensitive way.

Then her blow job. That was next level and then her rimming and then she begs me to fuck her. Like I said above she is petite but her butt is not small. She's small but that butt is not. It is round and fleshy and I was loving it. Railed her doggie style really letting the moment continue. She was into it and as I was saying there was something about how she combines her small frame with enough flesh for it to feel even better. Total pro this girl.

As usual Damage at PA was 320 for the hour. The lineup is on Twitter PinkAngelNYC.

KettleCY1
08-02-22, 07:11
I have yet to find a place better than PBS.I just recently started seeing these guys advertising. https://www.sillverstage.com/about-4.

I don't think the place is actually new, I find some old monger posts when I Google the number, but this could be a new incarnation of something old.

I'm also seeing that Honeydew spa has a table shower now. Not as discrete a locations as PBS, but they have a nice clean place. The one chick I saw there last month was hot.

08-02-22, 10:53
Stopped at 82 & Roosie and hooked up with Anna. I asked her in the hall "how much for everything." She said 40.3 times I confirmed this. In the room she starts playing with my dick. I tell her to blow me and she start with the "tip." I argued that we agreed already. All of a sudden she says "no speak English."

So I told her, "you'll understand this. I will stand on the sidewalk and make sure you and your coworkers loose every potential customer for the rest of the day". She was pissed, but I got my 40 back!

Went up the block and found Yo-yo. She fixed me up real good. All expenses / service agreed to in advance and provided. We both had a smile at the end of the session.

Roosie isn't what it was a month or two ago. My 2 favorites from 89th street are gone and only old stragglers remain. At least mid day.

Verraco
08-02-22, 18:08
I just called her old number, it's not in service. Are you sure she reopened?Finished work early today and went to look for Nancy. I arrived at 5 PM and the door was locked. Ring the bell and no one came to open. Not sure what gives. Seems closed.

Verraco
08-02-22, 19:18
After my disappointment with Nancy being closed decided to walk around Roosey. Stopped by the garages which did not have anything appealing. Passed by a number of Asian shops. Some interesting, but not really enticing. Bumped into a MILF offering massages near the Roosey shopping mall; seen her there a couple of times before, Spanish lady with obvious enhancements. Decided to give it a try. Walked me downstairs and said. 4 for 30 min; fine. Once alone, she said everything was on the table. Told me 2 for everything. I thought she was crazy. Bargained down, she told me 1, I said no, I'll take the massage. She said I'll make an exception for you since it's your first time. LOL. Settled for. 6 Not gona lie, enhancements were nice, but she's still a MILF / gilf. No BJ, She put on the cover and got on top. Nice enough, except she said not to make noice. Reasonable since we were in a tiny room with people right outside. After a bit we switched to mish, she let me suck on her nice boobs as I did my thing. I enjoyed going deep in her and after a while I filled the bag in mish. She was nice and cordial, cleaned me up and gave me an ok massage for the reminder of the time. Always a good thing to drive a strong bargain, was glad I didn't get suckered into paying 2!

ElmHurst4
08-02-22, 21:56
Finished work early today and went to look for Nancy. I arrived at 5 PM and the door was locked. Ring the bell and no one came to open. Not sure what gives. Seems closed.Nancy is only taking appointments (no walk ins) only but could have been closed.

Not So Old
08-03-22, 00:39
Can you also PM me the number.She's not taking new customers, at least from what I understand.

She's being selective on who's allowed in for now. Don't want the same mistake as last time.

Verraco
08-03-22, 13:26
Nancy is only taking appointments (no walk ins) only but could have been closed.Sounds reasonable.

RiverRunning
08-03-22, 13:59
Anyone seen the JP at PBS?

Dukey20
08-03-22, 17:50
Looks were great. Service was great. She reminded me a little bit of Gina and also a little bit of May. Younger than Gina, a little older than May. Good intense GFE service.

She was very into kissing, and was very responsive kissing and touching. Reactions and sighs seemed very genuine, not over the top.

She was great at BBBJ, great technique, very smooth, some decent attempts to DT. When she pushed me onto the bed she also threw in some rimming.

At some point I asked if she liked fingers on her asshole and she smiled, sighed, and said no, then we both laughed because I knew she must get this all the time. But she said she did like being kissed and licked down there, so I gave her what she liked! She was very responsive to my tongue.

Put on a condom and started fucking with her on top setting the pace, then she let me go slowly. Then we shifted to mish and finished that way. When I was just entering her in mish, I asked her if she likes it fast or slow. She said faster and then pulled me deeper into her by grabbing my ass. So we stayed in mish and she never tapped out or tried to rush me, lots and lots of intense kissing.

Damage was 320 for the hour.

NewJerseyGuy
08-05-22, 16:55
Hi,

I am new out here but very active on the other forum. I had a query. Do we need to carry rubber / condoms when we visit massage parlours or do the girls have them?

NewJerseyGuy
08-05-22, 17:05
Hi, what does PBS stand for? Kindly DM me as I am visiting this country and not here for long. Thank you.

HappyJosh
08-05-22, 19:15
The last session I had here mms told me I can have a two guy one girl combo here, I made a mental note and today was the day to test her.

After a early Friday evening drinks at a speakeasy in flushing, my Eskimo brother and I decided to text Ivy and see what we can come up with. As we arrive we met Ivy and Nana and couldn't make up our minds so we decided to have a 4 some, me, my bro, Nana and Ivy together. We actually took over the joint and Ivy locked the door and put her phone away for the hour.

We mingled and fooled around swapped and had a blast. Ivy looks great and Nana complimented her in a very sexy way. Girl on girl play was real and Ivy really seemed to enjoy it!

Nana has a good ass and D natural milk jugs. When it was my turn to take her in cg she rode me with real enthusiasm and gusto. We Eiffel Tower / high five when doing them both in k9 while the girls faced and kissed each other. I couldn't believe the level of professionalism here in flushing, the only thing missing was a camera and light crew. LOL.

We each paid our session fee 280 and gave a generous tip for the unforgettable experience.

BigPete1975
08-05-22, 19:38
Hi, what does PBS stand for? Kindly DM me as I am visiting this country and not here for long. Thank you.Pure Bliss Spa.

Kamui7
08-05-22, 21:59
Anyone seen the JP at PBS?Doesn't help much since today's her last day, but I saw Akari in the afternoon.

Nothing like the pics. She was young and a little chubby. Service was good though. I liked Kitty the best so far, but I've only been to PBS twice.

Does anyone have any preference between A+ and Pink Angel? I'm looking for a thin girl.

RiverRunning
08-06-22, 01:37
Doesn't help much since today's her last day, but I saw Akari in the afternoon.

Nothing like the pics. She was young and a little chubby. Service was good though. I liked Kitty the best so far, but I've only been to PBS twice.

Does anyone have any preference between A+ and Pink Angel? I'm looking for a thin girl.Thanks. That's what I thought. PBS never use real picture. I can say that A+ and Pink Angel actually use real pictures.

Slim666
08-06-22, 19:10
Stopped at 82 & Roosie and hooked up with Anna. I asked her in the hall "how much for everything." She said 40.3 times I confirmed this. In the room she starts playing with my dick. I tell her to blow me and she start with the "tip." I argued that we agreed already. All of a sudden she says "no speak English."

So I told her, "you'll understand this. I will stand on the sidewalk and make sure you and your coworkers loose every potential customer for the rest of the day". She was pissed, but I got my 40 back!

Went up the block and found Yo-yo. She fixed me up real good. All expenses / service agreed to in advance and provided. We both had a smile at the end of the session.

Roosie isn't what it was a month or two ago. My 2 favorites from 89th street are gone and only old stragglers remain. At least mid day.LE has really stepped it up on rosey. Many of the girls stay inside unless it gets busy and then they will.

Take a shot and go outside. So it's really hard to tell what's going on there, It's always dead mid-day.

WoodieDudie
08-07-22, 13:16
At this point mms knows my weakness for new girls so she texted me and I arrive like a good addict.

Danny is young looking, very Asian long black straight hair, roundish face, cute smile, big eyes, Natural Ds, shaved, a solid ass but not bubble ass, not much English. Ivy and NaNa looked great too they tried to have me do all of them, I tell them to let me shower first (alone) and I'll decide, I almost did but I didn't want to spend all my play money for the week in one sitting. Danny grabs my hand and steals me from the pack of wolfs she starts chatting as I start grabbing at her ass and bring her close enough to feel my hard on. She pulls my duck out and starts a soft and slow hand job as we both stand against the wall. Loved it.

I slowly let my hands roam around and my clean fingers find their way to her bald wet vag. Damn, she may really be 24, the amount of wetness was unreal.

She grabs on to my dick harder and jerks me faster. I figure it would be more comfortable for her to be in her knees so I sit back on the bed and throw a pillow on the floor for her knees. She gets the point like a pro puts her hair in a bun and starts a solid BBJ with the occasional dt attempt, I grab her head and push a little to try and help her but her mouth is too small for me.

She slips a rubber with her mouth and jumps on for CG arms around my neck and she's riding me like I'm her bf. Slow and deep I can feel her dripping on my inner thighs. Took her maybe 5 min and she spills her juice all over me. Not a squirt but I could feel it.

Flipped her (still attached) to K9 and went at it till I busted in the bag.

WierdNiceAhh
08-08-22, 00:06
Thanks. That's what I thought. PBS never use real picture. I can say that A+ and Pink Angel actually use real pictures.Yeah, I prefer bad real pictures to pictures that are not real. Sometimes the pictures from A+ and Pink Angel are not well taken, but they are real and to me more useful.

Chonk
08-08-22, 00:11
Looks were great. Service was great. She reminded me a little bit of Gina and also a little bit of May. Younger than Gina, a little older than May. Good intense GFE service.

She was very into kissing, and was very responsive kissing and touching. Reactions and sighs seemed very genuine, not over the top.

She was great at BBBJ, great technique, very smooth, some decent attempts to DT. When she pushed me onto the bed she also threw in some rimming.

At some point I asked if she liked fingers on her asshole and she smiled, sighed, and said no, then we both laughed because I knew she must get this all the time. But she said she did like being kissed and licked down there, so I gave her what she liked! She was very responsive to my tongue.

Put on a condom and started fucking with her on top setting the pace, then she let me go slowly. Then we shifted to mish and finished that way. When I was just entering her in mish, I asked her if she likes it fast or slow. She said faster and then pulled me deeper into her by grabbing my ass. So we stayed in mish and she never tapped out or tried to rush me, lots and lots of intense kissing.

Damage was 320 for the hour.Thank you for the intel on Clara. I saw her too and she was extremely good. Juicy body and great service.

HalaMadrid21
08-08-22, 16:11
Driving by saw this pretty Asian chick. She was young. Def stands out from the rest of the old ones. She was pretty and had nice ass breasts. Best I've seen. Y'all just def stop by today. Payed 1& at.

Slim666
08-09-22, 16:00
Driving by saw this pretty Asian chick. She was young. Def stands out from the rest of the old ones. She was pretty and had nice ass breasts. Best I've seen. Y'all just def stop by today. Payed 1& at.Was it Fran or Yuyu.

How about a few more details.

AimzToPlease91
08-10-22, 15:23
How thick is thick? If you like Asian-style GFE service with a Latina body I would recommend Dina at Special Guests in Flushing. She is not so thick but she is juicy.Have seen their twitter posts but have yet to take the plunge. But if she gives Asian level service looking like that, Geronimo!

Thanks!

AimzToPlease91
08-10-22, 15:26
First, I would like to thank all the Contributors without whose input my dream would not have been this memorable. My dream was an amazing out of this world experience, but as a disclaimer I should mention that this is my first New York style visit. The first sign that things were going to be great was that as soon as I entered the room, I found Katrina to be the same person as in the pictures. She was also wearing the same clothes! She is 27 yo, 5'2", DD, spinner type body, nice ass and legs. English very limited, but not needed, because she has mastered the international language of gestures and knew the relevant key words.

She immediately started with DFK and while she was distracting me, she was able to undress me. She did not waste anytime and started a BBBJ right away. I was already hooked and ready. I then helped her remove her clothing and was mesmerized by her large boobs. They felt very soft so I think they are natural, but I am far from being an expert on this. Most importantly, the nipples were extremely responsive. Every time I sucked on them they immediately stood to erection. This is a huge turn on for me. She then led me to the shower, which, as others have mentioned was a standing shower. She gave me a soft and sensuous scrubbing and paid attention to all the areas, some with her hands and some with her mouth. I had to slow her down to avoid nutting this early in the session..So she was real, she massaged you andddddd you got two nuts for 3.20 + a tip? If this is all true I know where I'm going next.

Chlorox
08-11-22, 20:14
Driving by saw this pretty Asian chick. She was young. Def stands out from the rest of the old ones. She was pretty and had nice ass breasts. Best I've seen. Y'all just def stop by today. Payed 1& at.Fran or Cindy? Please be specific.

Ticker105
08-12-22, 14:46
So after leaving a party yesterday on Long Island that was a bust, I decided to swing through Flushing. I parked and walked over to Macy's. It was dead as I expected it might be due to it being 1 am. I walked around the block trying some places that were open on 41st Ave. One place said 4 girls but there was a 30 min wait. At the next two, one did not answer the doorbell and the other on was grandma asking for a Benjamin.

On 40th I was beat to the door by two other fellow club members so I slid around to Rosy and walked in the open door to the basement establishment. No one was around and it was wide open. The sign said $40 for an hour back massage as well as other foot / back package deals. I sat down and Mama-san came out and greeted me. She asked if I wanted a massage and than yelled for a girl. There were several rooms with the doors half open were I could see other girls napping.

My masseuse (Cindy) came out in a cute dress. She was probably in her 40, slim, and nice looking. She wasn't wearing a mask, which I like. She asked for the house $. 4 and left to break my Grant. She worked my back but it was only a 4/10 although she did some stretching that I had never had before. After about 35-40 minutes she still had not done the flip so I initiated it and she knew what that meant. We discussed what I wanted and we worked out a deal. The dress coming off was part of the deal but I had to remove her panties, there were no resistance to me doing that. What did take some convincing was for her to sit on my face while she provided a HE. Her kitty was perfect, small, clean, and tight. She honestly seamed to enjoy me licking her MITB and we ended up both enjoying ourselves.

Now what I like best is the afterglow massage post pop. This did not happen. There was a little but of massaging after the cleanup but she left to go "wash her hands".

We talked after and She said her name was Cindy, she was Chinese but was a masseuse in Taiwan. She said she was 40.

Pros: cute with great body (a little bit of a soft belly) and B cup with nice pointy nipples. Kitty was perfect with no signs of popping out a kid. Room was clean and not cramped. Roaming hands were ok.

Cons: Place was basically open to the outdoor public. You could walk off the street, down the steps and right up to any room door. Mama-son was loud and you cold here other girls talking and Mama-san yelling. The room walls were not to the ceiling so any noise was an issue. Cindy provided music via her cell and every text and even one call was very distracting and unprofessional. Massage sucked even with the stretching bringing the score up. Cindy walked out of the room 3 times and one once had a conversation through the door. I'm not a jerk but it's my time, I need to be the center of your attention and should be made to feel as if you care for my enjoyment.

Summery: Physically / looks Cindy was a 8/10. Professionalism 4/10. Skill 4/10. I think with familiarity things would be better. Premises was accessible, too accessible and very unprofessional. Value 9/10. . 4 house for an H, . 5 tip which most certainly could have been a. 4 except I wanted the dress off and her perched on my kisser. I don't care for FS and didn't ask, I got exactly what I wanted, HE with DATY.

I would go again for Cindy due to the value and prospect of having a better time with familiarity. Without Cindy only as a only place open.

The place had no name other than Spa on the sandwich board but it's the only one open 24 hrs. I can PM the addy if you need.

WierdNiceAhh
08-16-22, 00:26
She's tall and lean but she is also backing a perfect round ass. Up top the bust is good too. Lean but curvy mamacita here.

BBBJ was on point, deep throat solid and ended CIM.

CFS for round 2 was long grinding goodness (she throws back).

She speaks English a little and Spanish very well. Sweet girl and total GFE.

Damage 320 one hour two pops.

BadAssCb91
08-16-22, 23:23
The last session I had here mms told me I can have a two guy one girl combo here, I made a mental note and today was the day to test her.

After a early Friday evening drinks at a speakeasy in flushing, my Eskimo brother and I decided to text Ivy and see what we can come up with. As we arrive we met Ivy and Nana and couldn't make up our minds so we decided to have a 4 some, me, my bro, Nana and Ivy together. We actually took over the joint and Ivy locked the door and put her phone away for the hour.

We mingled and fooled around swapped and had a blast. Ivy looks great and Nana complimented her in a very sexy way. Girl on girl play was real and Ivy really seemed to enjoy it!

Nana has a good ass and D natural milk jugs. When it was my turn to take her in cg she rode me with real enthusiasm and gusto. We Eiffel Tower / high five when doing them both in k9 while the girls faced and kissed each other. I couldn't believe the level of professionalism here in flushing, the only thing missing was a camera and light crew. LOL.

We each paid our session fee 280 and gave a generous tip for the unforgettable experience.DM me the place info.

HighLife390
08-17-22, 20:02
This is the spa next to mattress firm. Its been there a long time. I have been going to it for at least 5 years. This last time I went there was an older woman working and a younger one. The younger one probably mid 40's. I ask for an hour massage. Paid house fee $. 5. Then 30 minutes into my hour massage she tells me that in order for her to continue I will need to pay the tip now. To which I refused because we had 30 minutes left. But she insisted. So I got up and got dressed and left. I did not get my full hour either. I don't know if this is a new practice but I will not be returning there. The massage was mediocre at best and then the demanding of the tip thing was it for me. I was treated like a criminal. Won't be returning.

HighLife390
08-17-22, 20:06
Today I tried in vain to book an appointment with this spa, however when I texted them they said I would need to text them a copy of my work I'd. To which I replied no way, I'm not giving them access to my work badge to keep. So they said ok you can call us for a video chat. So I did that and then while on the phone they would not show their face in the screen and continued to demand I show my work I'd and tell where I worked. I said why do I need a job to get a massage? They said for security reasons. So I said no thanks. I don't know if this is a common thing now, but I've been mongering around here for 5 years never had this happen. Anyone experiencing this? Good luck out there.

CarlJunior
08-17-22, 23:46
Today I tried in vain to book an appointment with this spa, however when I texted them they said I would need to text them a copy of my work I'd. To which I replied no way, I'm not giving them access to my work badge to keep. So they said ok you can call us for a video chat. So I did that and then while on the phone they would not show their face in the screen and continued to demand I show my work I'd and tell where I worked. I said why do I need a job to get a massage? They said for security reasons. So I said no thanks. I don't know if this is a common thing now, but I've been mongering around here for 5 years never had this happen. Anyone experiencing this? Good luck out there.It's happened, I've been asked, but Never at a random AMP. I googled it and M Beauty Spa seems like a random AMP, a place you could probably just walk into.

I would only expect this at higher end escort agencies and with them, probably only if you don't have references.

Guy2021
08-18-22, 22:24
Saw her at PBS. She is awesome.Thought I'd try and see CiCi again at her new place. She wasn't available and said she had a new girl I should try.

Sadly, not the best experience. I'm not overly picky if the service is good. I didn't get a name, but the lady was much older with some large man-mades. Seemed like they called a retired MMS to step in. Staged noises, basic routine, all biz, paid for and hour and out in 40 min.

Not horrible, but no where close to what CiCi delivered. I suppose to each their own. So long Honeydew.

CarlJunior
08-19-22, 00:30
Today I tried in vain to book an appointment with this spa, however when I texted them they said I would need to text them a copy of my work I'd. To which I replied no way, I'm not giving them access to my work badge to keep. So they said ok you can call us for a video chat. So I did that and then while on the phone they would not show their face in the screen and continued to demand I show my work I'd and tell where I worked. I said why do I need a job to get a massage? They said for security reasons. So I said no thanks. I don't know if this is a common thing now, but I've been mongering around here for 5 years never had this happen. Anyone experiencing this? Good luck out there.Do you mind if I ask what made you interested in that spa specifically?

Mighty Spearsman
08-19-22, 00:33
This is the spa next to mattress firm. Its been there a long time. I have been going to it for at least 5 years. This last time I went there was an older woman working and a younger one. The younger one probably mid 40's. I ask for an hour massage. Paid house fee $. 5. Then 30 minutes into my hour massage she tells me that in order for her to continue I will need to pay the tip now. To which I refused because we had 30 minutes left. But she insisted. So I got up and got dressed and left. I did not get my full hour either. I don't know if this is a new practice but I will not be returning there. The massage was mediocre at best and then the demanding of the tip thing was it for me. I was treated like a criminal. Won't be returning.I hear you and I sympathize, I've had similar experiences a couple of times over the years (luckily only a few).

On the other hand, it sounds like you received a somewhat-ok massage for 30 minutes for $50, not the best but not the end of the world either. Chalk it up to experience, and thanks for posting here so now we all know to avoid this place.

RubOnMe3
08-19-22, 06:59
Today I tried in vain to book an appointment with this spa, however when I texted them they said I would need to text them a copy of my work I'd. To which I replied no way, I'm not giving them access to my work badge to keep. So they said ok you can call us for a video chat. So I did that and then while on the phone they would not show their face in the screen and continued to demand I show my work I'd and tell where I worked. I said why do I need a job to get a massage? They said for security reasons. So I said no thanks. I don't know if this is a common thing now, but I've been mongering around here for 5 years never had this happen. Anyone experiencing this? Good luck out there.Sounds like you missed the boat. They needed to know you weren't their uncle. Remember, you wanted to come play in their house. I think you missed a dam good time. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. I did that once and will probably do again as soon as I'm back in town. At least one time anyway.

WyldLobo
08-19-22, 07:25
Thought I'd try and see CiCi again at her new place. She wasn't available and said she had a new girl I should try.

Sadly, not the best experience. I'm not overly picky if the service is good. I didn't get a name, but the lady was much older with some large man-mades. Seemed like they called a retired MMS to step in. Staged noises, basic routine, all biz, paid for and hour and out in 40 min.

Not horrible, but no where close to what CiCi delivered. I suppose to each their own. So long Honeydew.Saw CiCi at honeydew and she is great. Yea, she message me they had new girl the other week and I saw her and she was blah. CiCi I think is the only one worth it there.

LetMeKnow
08-19-22, 07:33
Driving by saw this pretty Asian chick. She was young. Def stands out from the rest of the old ones. She was pretty and had nice ass breasts. Best I've seen. Y'all just def stop by today. Payed 1& at.You payed %1 NY? I remember seeing this beautiful stunning girl on flushinrd and passed it up.

RubOnMe3
08-19-22, 08:46
Hello,

I'm reading the thread doing my homework. I'll be landing at the airport and departing to my location via rental car. I'm reading threads and iee see post of places where the ladies wander outside. I'd so love to see this for myself and have a quick stop somewhere before I go to my destination. Can someone get me kinda close. I'm decent at finding my own way if you can get me close!! Thanks!

Rub3.

Slim666
08-19-22, 09:29
You payed %1 NY? I remember seeing this beautiful stunning girl on flushinrd and passed it up.Every time I passed up a pretty one in Flushing I always regretted it.

I don't do that anymore, opportunity strikes once, just do it.

RubOnMe3
08-19-22, 11:35
Was it Fran or Yuyu.

How about a few more details.I'd like more info as well. That looks pretty close to the airport.

ElmHurst4
08-20-22, 11:47
This is the spa next to mattress firm. Its been there a long time. I have been going to it for at least 5 years. This last time I went there was an older woman working and a younger one. The younger one probably mid 40's. I ask for an hour massage. Paid house fee $. 5. Then 30 minutes into my hour massage she tells me that in order for her to continue I will need to pay the tip now. To which I refused because we had 30 minutes left. But she insisted. So I got up and got dressed and left. I did not get my full hour either. I don't know if this is a new practice but I will not be returning there. The massage was mediocre at best and then the demanding of the tip thing was it for me. I was treated like a criminal. Won't be returning.Coco was great when she worked here a few years ago so beautiful and nice but now a massage and quick release hand job only spa.

AnonCity
08-20-22, 13:28
Saw CiCi at honeydew and she is great. Yea, she message me they had new girl the other week and I saw her and she was blah. CiCi I think is the only one worth it there.I went back to give her another try / chance. She's gone. And the other girls were booked solid. I left.

AnonCity
08-20-22, 15:11
Saw CiCi at honeydew and she is great. Yea, she message me they had new girl the other week and I saw her and she was blah. CiCi I think is the only one worth it there.Went back to give Angel another try / chance. She's gone and the other girls were booked solid. So I left.

MachGuy27
08-22-22, 11:15
Another day, another dollar spent on a good session, two girls, picked Ivy who killed it for an unforgettable hour.

She's got a MILF vibe and the passion and zest of a mid twenties nymph. She was so on point that I basically just let her do her thing and no complaints here.

Paid $280 total and I know it maybe a bit more especially for flushing but the kind of service she provided did merit the price and extra (included).

She was friendly and welcoming from the moment I walked in so that's why I picked her. The place is tiny but enough room for what I needed and the bed was solid and didn't even move. Positions A-Z, 69, scissors and CIM twice.

Nice pair of boobs on Ivy couldn't tell if they were real or fake, good shape and great feel. Shaved tight wet pussy, wonderful ass in K9.

Definitely will repeat if she stays a while.

JoeMiami
08-22-22, 12:05
Has anyone cracked the code for the Latinas on Roosevelt? Are there any Latin Spas / Massage spots there? All I see is postings about Asians. That are is choc full of hot Latinas 24/7 so there must be services going on. I'll take PMs or public posts.

KettleCY1
08-22-22, 12:59
Hello,

I'm reading the thread doing my homework. I'll be landing at the airport and departing to my location via rental car. I'm reading threads and iee see post of places where the ladies wander outside. I'd so love to see this for myself and have a quick stop somewhere before I go to my destination. Can someone get me kinda close. I'm decent at finding my own way if you can get me close!! Thanks!

Rub3.Hi Rub3. I would advise not to make the detour unless you're going to stay in Queens the entire day. Even though the strip of Roosevelt Ave that everyone talks about, is right next to the airport, it's an incredibly congested area. Depending on the time of the day, between the traffic exiting the airport and then the traffic on Roosevelt you could be wasting on hour or more to travel all of 3 miles and then just as much to get back on track to head where ever your actually going.

Deecee101
08-22-22, 17:54
In town for the day, texted to see who was available then drove from LGA to Pink Angel and it was only about 15-20 minutes.

Saw Salma. Previous reviews are on point, high energy, high drive, super sweet and an exotic / posh accent if you like that sort of thing (it's real).

Standard house fee as detailed elsewhere, would definitely repeat.

RubOnMe3
08-22-22, 18:06
Hi Rub3. I would advise not to make the detour unless you're going to stay in Queens the entire day. Even though the strip of Roosevelt Ave that everyone talks about, is right next to the airport, it's an incredibly congested area. Depending on the time of the day, between the traffic exiting the airport and then the traffic on Roosevelt you could be wasting on hour or more to travel all of 3 miles and then just as much to get back on track to head where ever your actually going.I had decided on PA. Then, they just quit responding, texting. I circled and circled and circled. I saw a few spas to say the least. I finally saw one that looked worth the try, no lights out front. Thought it was maybe a good one. Turns out I was at the back door. Anyway, I called them, they opened and let me in. No table, just mattress on the floor. She was a cute little spinner, and it was worth the detour, since I had my mind set. I could find it again if needed, but after seeing what I saw. Options there are endless. I don't know why PA quit responding.

JoeMiami
08-22-22, 18:16
Hi Rub3. I would advise not to make the detour unless you're going to stay in Queens the entire day. Even though the strip of Roosevelt Ave that everyone talks about, is right next to the airport, it's an incredibly congested area. Depending on the time of the day, between the traffic exiting the airport and then the traffic on Roosevelt you could be wasting on hour or more to travel all of 3 miles and then just as much to get back on track to head where ever your actually going.It's definitely worth the detour. Get out and walk, or bring a scooter.

JimBeanFlicker
08-23-22, 01:30
Stopped by PBS to try Wan Qing. Cute girl. Short with big size C top. Her face is cute and tight little body. But her face really turned me on. Paid fir an hour. 280 $. Started with a BBJ preview in the room, and DFK. She was asking me if I liked her.

The shower was enhanced by some BBJ and me sitting WanQing on my face and getting a taste of her. Tastes good, and likes receiving data.

In the room it was DFK, BBJ, dog, RCG, finished in missionary. Things I enjoyed were her tits, they looked good on her small frame. And her BBJ.

She definitely can take a pounding and was aiming to please me. 2nd pop always on the table in this place, but I was exhausted already.

I got a massage from WanQing which was decent, and took a 2nd. Shower before I left. I had a good time with her. Her attitude was also very nice, which always makes a session good.

RubOnMe3
08-24-22, 06:33
It's definitely worth the detour. Get out and walk, or bring a scooter.I stopped at one place, I don't know why PA ghosted me. Looks like they still going, but still don't respond to me. I'm here. Well up in the valley for a week or so. Found a great spot up here. Still want one of those before I go home. Maybe when I'm bringing the car back. I'll keep looking. Maybe bliss?? Idk.

KettleCY1
08-24-22, 08:06
I had decided on PA. Then, they just quit responding, texting. I circled and circled and circled. I saw a few spas to say the least. I finally saw one that looked worth the try, no lights out front. Thought it was maybe a good one. Turns out I was at the back door. Anyway, I called them, they opened and let me in. No table, just mattress on the floor. She was a cute little spinner, and it was worth the detour, since I had my mind set. I could find it again if needed, but after seeing what I saw. Options there are endless. I don't know why PA quit responding.By PA are you referring to PinkAngel? They've been bad with communition lately. I've tried a few times my self and hear nothing back. I think they are better to their regulars. They've even had one new girl that was exclusively reserved for regulars for her first week or so at PA.

KettleCY1
08-24-22, 08:07
Stopped by PBS to try Wan Qing. Cute girl. Short with big size C top. Her face is cute and tight little body. But her face really turned me on. Paid fir an hour. 280 $. Started with a BBJ preview in the room, and DFK. She was asking me if I liked her.

The shower was enhanced by some BBJ and me sitting WanQing on my face and getting a taste of her. Tastes good, and likes receiving data.

In the room it was DFK, BBJ, dog, RCG, finished in missionary. Things I enjoyed were her tits, they looked good on her small frame. And her BBJ.

She definitely can take a pounding and was aiming to please me. 2nd pop always on the table in this place, but I was exhausted already.

I got a massage from WanQing which was decent, and took a 2nd. Shower before I left. I had a good time with her. Her attitude was also very nice, which always makes a session good.Was this one also using the name Cherry or is that a completely different one?

About how tall is she? Lisa height? Taller?

JimBeanFlicker
08-24-22, 09:30
Was this one also using the name Cherry or is that a completely different one?

About how tall is she? Lisa height? Taller?She's not Cherry. I saw Cherry but never tried. She's about Lisa height.

Dilrupa
08-24-22, 23:53
She's not Cherry. I saw Cherry but never tried. She's about Lisa height.Saw WanQuing the other day, had a good time. Cherry is completely different. I doubt they would try to pass her as Cherry.

Dilrupa
08-24-22, 23:56
Was scrolling through Twitter and saw that BIS had a new girl and she looked a bit too good to be true, I text and get the same Twitter pics and mms says she's new to all of this.

I just finished a workout in Whitestone anyway so I swing by with a warning, if she's not like the pics, I bounce. Mms insist I come.

I arrive and can't believe my eyes. UNA was so fucking hot I didn't know what to do, I was kinda planing on leaving so it Caught me off guard. She's tall, so fucking cute and geez what a body!! Soft curves, B with eraser nipples, she's fed young I would guess mid 20's. You can just tell she's young, her skin, her ass, small Bush. No doubt.

I leave $300 on the bed and fucking Una starts dfk and we decide to skip the shower since I just left the gym.

I fondle this cutie and feel her up, suck her nipples. Already can't wait to fuck that babe. I'm hard, point her down, she looked up at me and opened wide. Bbj!! Fml she's good, not working girl good. It feels like I'm with one of these IG chicks.

We did some 69, daty lots of daty. Then I ask for the cover and fuck the hell out of her.

Doggy and mish till I pop.

As I left I set up my next two appointments just to make sure I get my spot.

Eno91
08-25-22, 00:02
Has anyone cracked the code for the Latinas on Roosevelt? Are there any Latin Spas / Massage spots there? All I see is postings about Asians. That are is choc full of hot Latinas 24/7 so there must be services going on. I'll take PMs or public posts.I'm drive out there and see beautiful Latina's all night I might just go into a bar and see what happens.

XStrudel
08-25-22, 02:52
I stopped at one place, I don't know why PA ghosted me. Looks like they still going, but still don't respond to me. I'm here. Well up in the valley for a week or so. Found a great spot up here. Still want one of those before I go home. Maybe when I'm bringing the car back. I'll keep looking. Maybe bliss?? Idk.

By PA are you referring to PinkAngel? They've been bad with communition lately. I've tried a few times my self and hear nothing back. I think they are better to their regulars. They've even had one new girl that was exclusively reserved for regulars for her first week or so at PA.I think the issue is that PA is a lower volume place, they have shorter hours, just a few rooms and a lot of regulars. If you have visited before I think you should have no problem booking again, but if you are looking to book first time I suggest mentioning a credential when you reach out so they know you aren't just randomly texting. I asked them about this and the handler said that when they are busy they prioritize texts from regulars and then from new people who volunteer information that establishes credibility (online review board profile, other places visited, how you found the place etc).

For example, if you send them a link to this discussion and let them know you wanted to visit but didn't get replies, I think they would notice that you are a senior member and invite you over. The handler is cautious but also smart.

OR, as a shortcut, since you are a Senior Member here, feel free to private message me and I will vouch for you.

RubOnMe3
08-25-22, 15:26
I think the issue is that PA is a lower volume place, they have shorter hours, just a few rooms and a lot of regulars. If you have visited before I think you should have no problem booking again, but if you are looking to book first time I suggest mentioning a credential when you reach out so they know you aren't just randomly texting. I asked them about this and the handler said that when they are busy they prioritize texts from regulars and then from new people who volunteer information that establishes credibility (online review board profile, other places visited, how you found the place etc).

For example, if you send them a link to this discussion and let them know you wanted to visit but didn't get replies, I think they would notice that you are a senior member and invite you over. The handler is cautious but also smart.

OR, as a shortcut, since you are a Senior Member here, feel free to private message me and I will vouch for you.Thanks for the nod, for sure!! I've just recently been in contact with them again, I have verified myself to their satisfaction. We're tight now. LOL. Haha Jk! But, it is all good! They know I'm legit now. Awesome!

AnonCity
08-26-22, 02:13
So I hear there was a new girl so I had to try her out. Got buzzed in and greeted by Lindy. Hug and a little lfk to start the ball rolling.

Off to the room. This time it's the one with the extra door next to the bathroom. Slow tease with dfk while we help each other undress. It was easier for me cause all she had on was this two piece bikini. Took me all but two seconds to take them off of her. LOL!

The table shower session began with a nice thorough washing in all the cracks and crevices. Special attention to Jr and his friends. Rinsed off and she slathers on the nuru gel all over us and she slides all over my back like a horny snake. Licking and nibbling all over my back, ears, slight rimming and my legs. Then she slides her hand underneath to stroke me for a bit all the while licking my ass cheeks. On the flip, BBBJ while fondling my nuts. I motion for 69 and she obliges. Slides right over on top of me and I eat her out. Clean shaven and tasty. We go at it for a few minutes with fiv and FIA thrown in for variety. Both of us are really worked up by this point so rinse and back to the room.

Back in we dfk and fondle each other then fall onto the bed. Daty and date ensue for a few minutes until she couldn't take it anymore. On went the cover and we start in mish, side mish, then ds. The sight of her with her ass up in the air and face down finally got to me. I pulled out and ripped the cover off and came over her ass. I drop on top of her with Jr still between her cheeks and she squeezes him using her glute muscles. It felt great but I was spent.

Back to the shower for a quick wash and rinse. Dried off and dressed and out the door.

House: $280/ hr.

Tip: None, included in house fee.

AnonCity
08-26-22, 02:50
Helen came back so I had to see her again. Made an appointment around 1 pm. (She's not a morning person! LOL!) Got to the door and she's happy to see me and remembers me from our last session. Full on dfk right in the greeting room and she drags me to the back room.

Once in the room she turns up the heat with dfk, grabbing and rubbing Jr and the boys, moaning and giggling all the time. She somehow gets my pants and underwear off and starts a preview BBBJ while I'm still wearing my shirt. I quickly undress but don't disturb her while she's on her knees getting reacquainted with Jr. I didn't want to pop so off to the ts!

Once laid facedown on the Ts, she lathers me up and washes everywhere. I mean every nook and cranny and then some I didn't know I had! LOL! Lots of giggling and laughing from both of us. Rinse off and the nuru gel gets slathered over both of us. She's slippin' and slidin' all over the place. Then she sits on my back with her shaved pussy running up and down my spine. She then puts one of my legs between hers and slides her pussy up and down it as well. Same for the other leg. All the while nibbling and sucking on my ears and making little moaning noises. Then she gets between my legs and slides both arms under me and strokes Jr using her palms. Oh the sensation! On the flip she sits on my pelvis with Jr between her legs. P2 P action ensues while she leans back and just uses her pussy to rub Jr. Fuck! I blew a load all over both our stomachs. Now I feel like I ran a marathon! Wash and rinse and back to the room.

Back inside we lay down for some cuddle time cause you know us guys are fragile after blowing a load. Cuddle time quickly turns into a make out session with dfk and full access to everywhere. Jr begins to wake up so on went the cover and a nice and slow mish turns into BBBJCIM.

Quick rinse in the shower and out the door.

House: $280/ hr.

Tip: None, included in house fee.

AnonCity
08-26-22, 13:04
Helen came back so I had to see her again. Made an appointment around 1 pm. (She's not a morning person! LOL!) Got to the door and she's happy to see me and remembers me from our last session. Full on dfk right in the greeting room and she drags me to the back room.

Once in the room she turns up the heat with dfk, grabbing and rubbing Jr and the boys, moaning and giggling all the time. She somehow gets my pants and underwear off and starts a preview BBBJ while I'm still wearing my shirt. I quickly undress but don't disturb her while she's on her knees getting reacquainted with Jr. I didn't want to pop so off to the ts!

Once laid facedown on the Ts, she lathers me up and washes everywhere. I mean every nook and cranny and then some I didn't know I had! LOL! Lots of giggling and laughing from both of us. Rinse off and the nuru gel gets slathered over both of us. She's slippin' and slidin' all over the place. Then she sits on my back with her shaved pussy running up and down my spine. She then puts one of my legs between hers and slides her pussy up and down it as well. Same for the other leg. All the while nibbling and sucking on my ears and making little moaning noises. Then she gets between my legs and slides both arms under me and strokes Jr using her palms. Oh the sensation! On the flip she sits on my pelvis with Jr between her legs. P2 P action ensues while she leans back and just uses her pussy to rub Jr. Fuck! I blew a load all over both our stomachs. Now I feel like I ran a marathon! Wash and rinse and back to the room.Tried to see Helen again. Her aunt Flo is visiting.

BoazJ
08-26-22, 23:44
In town for the day, texted to see who was available then drove from LGA to Pink Angel and it was only about 15-20 minutes.

Saw Salma. Previous reviews are on point, high energy, high drive, super sweet and an exotic / posh accent if you like that sort of thing (it's real).

Standard house fee as detailed elsewhere, would definitely repeat.How is her BBBJ?

One Eyed Man
08-27-22, 10:38
I saw Cici's pics on twitter at HoneyDewClub1 and was intrigued to visit. The account mentioned in the post was suspended. Is there a backup / new one?

JVam1
08-27-22, 16:05
The account mentioned in the post was suspended. Is there a backup / new one?They have a few twitter pages and ads out there.

JVam1
08-27-22, 16:08
The account mentioned in the post was suspended. Is there a backup / new one?

How is her BBBJ?I read good reviews on Salma on other boards. Really interested to see an Indian provider. My schedule is hectic so I had no chance to book yet.

KettleCY1
08-27-22, 20:35
The account mentioned in the post was suspended. Is there a backup / new one?Check your PM.

Jincs89
08-28-22, 00:46
Wasup everyone don't really do review no more but maybe someone interested today I walk by 60th there a bunch of Asian girls right in the corner like you cannot miss it it's right next to a fruit market I was inside my car and I'm tinted out there was this really cute young girl I want to say from 22-30 ish she had a navy blue skirt like the one that Japanese school girl wear she was really cute for those who are into young girls I didn't pull the trigger b / c it was bright daylight and people walking up and down and second b / c I'm so use to the high Full GFE and bbj etc she prob just offer cover bbf or no GFE at all the other girls had a face mask but each to their own for anyone who likes young girls can go check her out right under the 7 line I'm not familiar with the streets I don't often come by around here but I found myself looking at her really pretty to be doing this but I guess it the only way to make money P.S. Sorry I don't do review much most of the girls I use to go to are no longer working or gone or retire AMP is pretty much dead now and I work everyday don't even got time to read reviews anymore anyways hope this help.

Deecee101
08-29-22, 09:14
How is her BBBJ?Everything she does is pretty amazing actually. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

LoomPhoner
08-29-22, 17:22
Wasup everyone don't really do review no more but maybe someone interested today I walk by 60th there a bunch of Asian girls right in the corner like you cannot miss it it's right next to a fruit market I was inside my car and I'm tinted out there was this really cute young girl I want to say from 22-30 ish she had a navy blue skirt like the one that Japanese school girl wear she was really cute for those who are into young girls I didn't pull the trigger b / c it was bright daylight and people walking up and down and second b / c I'm so use to the high Full GFE and bbj etc she prob just offer cover bbf or no GFE at all the other girls had a face mask but each to their own for anyone who likes young girls can go check her out right under the 7 line I'm not familiar with the streets I don't often come by around here but I found myself looking at her really pretty to be doing this but I guess it the only way to make money P.S. Sorry I don't do review much most of the girls I use to go to are no longer working or gone or retire AMP is pretty much dead now and I work everyday don't even got time to read reviews anymore anyways hope this help.Only other ones I know that I had experience with youngish 20-30 range were those girls at 82nd. Going to try that one out this week.

XStrudel
08-29-22, 22:56
Thanks for the nod, for sure!! I've just recently been in contact with them again, I have verified myself to their satisfaction. We're tight now. LOL. Haha Jk! But, it is all good! They know I'm legit now. Awesome!I'm glad it worked out! It's a very good spot. In my opinion Clara at Pink Angel is one of the best providers in the area. Great GFE service (both skills and personality).

pinga
08-30-22, 05:56
Wasup everyone don't really do review no more but maybe someone interested today I walk by 60th there a bunch of Asian girls right in the corner like you cannot miss it it's right next to a fruit market I was inside my car and I'm tinted out there was this really cute young girl I want to say from 22-30 ish she had a navy blue skirt like the one that Japanese school girl wear she was really cute for those who are into young girls I didn't pull the trigger b / c it was bright daylight and people walking up and down and second b / c I'm so use to the high Full GFE and bbj etc she prob just offer cover bbf or no GFE at all the other girls had a face mask but each to their own for anyone who likes young girls can go check her out right under the 7 line I'm not familiar with the streets I don't often come by around here but I found myself looking at her really pretty to be doing this but I guess it the only way to make money P.S. Sorry I don't do review much most of the girls I use to go to are no longer working or gone or retire AMP is pretty much dead now and I work everyday don't even got time to read reviews anymore anyways hope this help.It's on south east corner of Roosevelt and 63st. There's at least 8-10 ladies working each shift. Better and younger ones during day.

Peebles
08-30-22, 09:42
After the game the other day in flushing my buddy and I decided to get some dumplings and pussy. He went to another spot to see his regular and I went decided to hit up Beauty island to see Una again.

As I arrive, low and behold Una is busy. But the other girl isn't and it looks like she's just arrived as she's still in her street clothes. I can't believe that after so long looking for her, after her short stint in NJ way back she's here, by complete chance. Cindy that used to work at AD, PureBliss and guest appearances at Natasha's old spot and in NJ.

Man, we get right to biz and I'm not sure if she's just as surprised as me to see each other or is it that she's not in character yet.

I leave 280 on the table and get naked. She's trained so well. She goes for a bbj but I stop her because trust me you don't want to sniff my balls after sitting at that game in that heat. LOL. I tell her we can play in the shower.

In the shower I realize I really miss those tits of hers. Large. Very large and her nipples are like marshmallows. I suck on them for a bit as she's washing the sweat off of me. She finally gets to that very deep and wet bbj. It's last for a bit till she said let's go fuck in her cute accent. Her English is so so but we're not here to talk. Ha ha.

In the room I'm still shocked it's Cindy she sets her self for me to daty. She knows I love that meaty pussy of hers. I eat it till it's sticky on my face and after a quick bbj /69 she covers me and we start the fun stuff. We fucked each other like teenagers. , mish, doggy back to mish, standing, sitting we just couldn't get enough. Finally I see she's fading a bit so I lay her down with her head hanging off the bed and face fuck her for 5 min and end the hour with upside down CIM and Chin-I'm.

Complete surprise reunion and a good time.

XStrudel
08-31-22, 02:18
Saw CiCi at honeydew and she is great. Yea, she message me they had new girl the other week and I saw her and she was blah. CiCi I think is the only one worth it there.Do you remember the name of the other girl you saw? I agree that Cici is good (I recommend her). But I too have been uncertain about the other talent.

Bkblacknoir
08-31-22, 07:20
I've seen post for Rubi at Pa. She gets booked real quick. Anyone have a review? Worth the coin? Thanks.

Slim666
08-31-22, 12:13
It's on south east corner of Roosevelt and 63st. There's at least 8-10 ladies working each shift. Better and younger ones during day.I went by there today and there were 6 girls outside, 2 were spinners.

There is no competition near this place so be prepared for some heavy bargaining.

Be prepared to pay 60 and 80 for the hot ones and don't pay anyone until they undress.

Otherwise, they want another 20 to take their tops off.

I saw Dora there last month, she had her Friday night clubin outfit on and I could not resist.

There were 8 to 10 large curtained-off areas and they were well spaced with plenty of room inside.

We agreed on 80 and when we got inside she wanted 20 more to take her top off, That; s when I started.

To walk and the top came right off LOL.

After that it was all good, Dora is a great girl and took her time with everything.

Dora has a nice set to play with, BJ, HJ combo, and multiple positions, I was there for.

About 25 minutes.

Stick to your guns, when they try to upsell start to walk and don't pay anything till the clothes / tops.

Come off. Sorry to say many girls on Rosey are asking 20 extra to take their tops off now.

I like this place. There are a lot of choices there.

Kamui7
08-31-22, 14:34
I've been to Pure Bliss 2 x and looking for slim girls like Una at Beauty Island.

Do the girls at BIS look like their pics on Twitter? I know PBS don't most of the time (I've learned to never count on pics period, but in general PBS hasn't disappointed me so far).

08-31-22, 14:46
It's on south east corner of Roosevelt and 63st. There's at least 8-10 ladies working each shift. Better and younger ones during day.I saw Dora there earlier in the week. One of the younger ones quoted me $. When I was dine chuckling, I chose Dora. I had seen her before. 40 ish. Great shape, very sexy and a touch of class. Shoulder length hair, thin, natural C's or D's. Gave her 8, and she treated me well. Left her a nice tip since the session went so well, and I got a good nut off.

Treat her well.

WierdNiceAhh
09-01-22, 00:09
I've seen post for Rubi at Pa. She gets booked real quick. Anyone have a review? Worth the coin? Thanks.Rubi, she's one of a kind. IF she is your type (Serious curves) she is gods gift to you! Absolute fire! I love a big juicy ass with wide hips and narrow waist, big bust, so she's perfect for me and I'll follow her always.

So yeah you are an ass guy like me, she's God's gift to us. If serious curves overwhelm you, reroute.

Sorry for booking her up so quick LOL!

Genius
09-03-22, 19:21
Rubi, she's one of a kind. IF she is your type (Serious curves) she is gods gift to you! Absolute fire! I love a big juicy ass with wide hips and narrow waist, big bust, so she's perfect for me and I'll follow her always.

So yeah you are an ass guy like me, she's God's gift to us. If serious curves overwhelm you, reroute.

Sorry for booking her up so quick LOL!Wouldn't life be a total bore and not worth living is everyone wanted the same thing. Just think there would only be one flavor ice cream, one baseball team, one political party, one brand of beer or wine or liquior or most importantly, one type of body type or woman who turned us on.

Thanks for your post!

Kamui7
09-03-22, 22:47
I saw Una at Beauty Island the other day. Tall, Slim very nice and aimed to please.

Met Ivy there and she was very friendly. I might try her next time.

Kinda weird to say, but the beds there, or at least the one I had, had solid wood edges and was tough in some positions.

FlatBush21
09-06-22, 05:01
I went by there today and there were 6 girls outside, 2 were spinners.

There is no competition near this place so be prepared for some heavy bargaining.

Be prepared to pay 60 and 80 for the hot ones and don't pay anyone until they undress.

I saw Dora there last month, she had her Friday night clubin outfit on and I could not resist.

There were 8 to 10 large curtained-off areas and they were well spaced with plenty of room inside.

We agreed on 80 and when we got inside she wanted 20 more to take her top off, That; s when I started.

After that it was all good, Dora is a great girl and took her time with everything.

Dora has a nice set to play with, BJ, HJ combo, and multiple positions, I was there for.

About 25 minutes.

Stick to your guns, when they try to upsell start to walk and don't pay anything till the clothes / tops.

Come off. Sorry to say many girls on Rosey are asking 20 extra to take their tops off now.

I like this place. There are a lot of choices there.Is that the legendary Dora from cdp.

Sussma
09-06-22, 23:26
Rubi, she's one of a kind. IF she is your type (Serious curves) she is gods gift to you! Absolute fire! I love a big juicy ass with wide hips and narrow waist, big bust, so she's perfect for me and I'll follow her always.

Sorry for booking her up so quick LOL!Thank you for the profile! Yep I am one of those she might overwhelm. For Latinas I prefer Dina over at Special Guests. She has curves but overall she is tall and Slender.

Wouldn't life be a total bore and not worth living is everyone wanted the same thing. Just think there would only be one flavor ice cream, one baseball team, one political party, one brand of beer or wine or liquior or most importantly, one type of body type or woman who turned us on.

Thanks for your post!Amen to that. If there was only one beer, I'm scared to consider what that one brand would be!

Slim666
09-07-22, 12:58
Is that the legendary Dora from cdp.I heard a lot about Dora on another site and it was all good. I have no idea what cpd is.

RubOnMe3
09-07-22, 21:40
I went by there today and there were 6 girls outside, 2 were spinners.

About 25 minutes.

I like this place. There are a lot of choices there.Hey, I'll be headed to the airport soon, it will be pretty early in the am. I think before PA opens up. I want to find one cream of the crop stop on my way out of town. I see a couple of 24 hr places on StG. I sure would appreciate any tips and pointers to get me headed in the right direction, with a little bit of a plan instead of free styling. Thanks in advance!!

Senior member here!!

AnonCity
09-08-22, 22:15
Hey, I'll be headed to the airport soon, it will be pretty early in the am. I think before PA opens up. I want to find one cream of the crop stop on my way out of town. I see a couple of 24 hr places on StG. I sure would appreciate any tips and pointers to get me headed in the right direction, with a little bit of a plan instead of free styling. Thanks in advance!!

Senior member here!!S-candy and a+ spa are 24/7 and I think bis opens up at 9 am.

Sussma
09-08-22, 23:51
Hey, I'll be headed to the airport soon, it will be pretty early in the am. I think before PA opens up. I want to find one cream of the crop stop on my way out of town. I see a couple of 24 hr places on StG. I sure would appreciate any tips and pointers to get me headed in the right direction, with a little bit of a plan instead of free styling. Thanks in advance!!

Senior member here!!The 24 hours places on ad sites are just less predictable. Unusually not as good but YMMV you could hit a home run.

JimBeanFlicker
09-09-22, 02:04
Booked to see Lisa because, but ran 30 minutes late, so she was busy when I got there. Mms told to see to Layla. She's my type physically, so I was sold.

Went up there and was let in by the mms to Layla's room. She was already waiting for me in a nice black lingerie one piece. Nice little frame on her. She's like 5'1 max, with a nice rack. D. Cute face. I'd say she's 30's and looking good. I showered at home right before I went there. Usually I shower right before I monger and shower there again so I was ready.

Layla Hugged me, then undressed me, and right away goes down for preview Pre shower BBJ. Her BBJ is excellent with a lot of eye contact. Quick DFK and off to the shower room where she gave more BBJ and some rimming. DFK. P2 P body slide.

In the room we resumed the activities beginning with Layla BBJ me in 69 while I dine on her tasty kitty. Allowed some light FIV. Then suited up and started riding me in CG, RCG, DS. She was asking me if I want to CIM, but I couldn't hold it and blew in the bag. Finished in DS. I really enjoyed Layla. Nice rack. Soft nice skin. We ended with a surprisingly good massage. 280 $ For the hour. Tried to please and she did for sure.

RubOnMe3
09-09-22, 17:02
S-candy and a+ spa are 24/7 and I think bis opens up at 9 am.One of those is giving me a flat $ . Closer to PA number. The other is giving me. 5 and tip between myself and the girl. And I think the other one, beauty I s? I'm having trouble finding Twitter or ig for that one. So, I'm still undecided. I have to be rolling early 60 ish to town, get car turned in and shuttle to LaG for 11.15 take off. I think I've got this?? LOL sure don't want to miss the bird!

RiverRunning
09-09-22, 17:23
One of those is giving me a flat $ . Closer to PA number. The other is giving me. 5 and tip between myself and the girl. And I think the other one, beauty I s? I'm having trouble finding Twitter or ig for that one. So, I'm still undecided. I have to be rolling early 60 ish to town, get car turned in and shuttle to LaG for 11.15 take off. I think I've got this?? LOL sure don't want to miss the bird!Scandy is usually busiest past midnight, so the girls might be really worn out, just about to head to bed or sleeping in the early morning when you visit. A+ on the other hand, you would most likely be the first customer of the day and get more GFE level of service.

RubOnMe3
09-09-22, 18:22
Scandy is usually busiest past midnight, so the girls might be really worn out, just about to head to bed or sleeping in the early morning when you visit. A+ on the other hand, you would most likely be the first customer of the day and get more GFE level of service.Candy isn't giving me price. A plus is. Although it's a pretty high one!!

AnonCity
09-09-22, 20:30
Candy isn't giving me price. A plus is. Although it's a pretty high one!!I'd go with a+ cause I've always had good luck there. Ask for Chloe. True GFE. But that's my opinion.

RiverRunning
09-09-22, 21:51
Candy isn't giving me price. A plus is. Although it's a pretty high one!!They are base 200/ hr which includes the 50 house fee for covered everything, then can tip for extra. BBJ, DATY, etc depending on the provider.

BingBoy
09-10-22, 02:12
Thank you for the profile! Yep I am one of those she might overwhelm. For Latinas I prefer Dina over at Special Guests. She has curves but overall she is tall and Slender.

Amen to that. If there was only one beer, I'm scared to consider what that one brand would be!I'm more into Dina too. She has a very nice ass and top but she's still on the slim and fit side. Very good service too.

But yeah it all depends on which flavors you like.

RiverRunning
09-10-22, 11:27
Any one tried the new Japanese at PBS?

JoeMiami
09-11-22, 18:46
Took a trip out to Queens Roosevelt Ave today with the expressed purpose of discovering more chica house. Unfortunately it turned out to be a complete fail. This place is pretty much the Red Light district of NY, so there has to be a plathora of houses out her. Can someone please PM me some Intel on the Latin House.

AnonCity
09-12-22, 20:30
Any one tried the new Japanese at PBS?There's been a review of her on another forum.

BoazJ
09-13-22, 00:58
Everything she does is pretty amazing actually. I'd go back in a heartbeat.You steered me right. Thank you sir!

Kamui7
09-13-22, 21:16
Wanted to try Clara yesterday at Pink Angel, but was ghosted by them. Offered a name and told them I follow them on different boards to so I'm serious.

How often do you have to go to be a regular?

I went back to BIS and had Una again. I was annoyed bc I wanted to try Ivy since she seems like fun but she was away.

AnotherOwl484
09-14-22, 01:55
First post, booked Aimee at PBS, easy parking today. Setup a session and got in a bit early. MMS greeted me and confirmed Aimee, brought me to her room. She was shy but very sweet and cute. Clothes came right off and over to TS, a little awkward with MMS doing laundry next door but I get it.

TS was sensual and through with DFK and lots of body to body. Silky smooth skin to begin with and invited exploration. Really nice C's to fondle. She flipped me gave a nice bbj and got on top with additional DFK. She rubbed her V on Jr a lot and was into it. She offered BBCG I said no, just not sure about that. About 20 mins table shower since we were both enjoying that.

Onto the room, meh on the DATY but great lips down below. All positions taken her ass was great. I left with a smile. Would return.

RiverRunning
09-15-22, 01:38
She's a VERY good actress. Very good at GFE. Really playful, laughs and giggles a lot. Very responsive. You'll fall for her, I'm sure many who saw her probably has. She's mid-late 20's, pretty face. The pics are her.

Anyway, got in the room, helped me out of my clothes. Got in the showers, cleaned each other. DFK then preview BBBJ. Takes it as deep as she could. Back to the room. Dried up. I opted to skip the massage. She does her cat bath, licking my nips then onto to BBJ, she really goes at it. Whole body swaying back and forth, twisting and turning. I'm not one who really enjoys BJs, doesn't do much for me but I can tell that she has mad skills at doing this. Then it was my turn. Did my own cat bath on her. Trailed down to DATY. Very responsive acted like she really enjoyed it. Acted like she came multiple times.

Covers on and onto the main event. Here's where I figured she was a Grade A actress and the session took a 180. She was honestly loose. I could barely feel anything when I was inside her. I saw her late a night, so she might gotten tons of action throughout the day to be that loose. Mind you, I'm not small, slightly above average yet could barely feel anything. She was moaning, making noises like I was the best sex she's even had. I was having difficulty finishing, had to rely on other senses, kissing, grabbing onto her ass, and boobs. I closed my eyes and really focused until I finally popped a pretty weak load.

Kind of an odd session. The GFE was great, but the sex wasn't.

JoeMiami
09-15-22, 08:56
Wanted to try Clara yesterday at Pink Angel, but was ghosted by them. Offered a name and told them I follow them on different boards to so I'm serious.

How often do you have to go to be a regular?

I went back to BIS and had Una again. I was annoyed bc I wanted to try Ivy since she seems like fun but she was away.OMG would someone please PM me where these places are?

MongerGuyHere
09-15-22, 21:41
First post, booked Aimee at PBS, easy parking today. Setup a session and got in a bit early. MMS greeted me and confirmed Aimee, brought me to her room. She was shy but very sweet and cute. Clothes came right off and over to TS, a little awkward with MMS doing laundry next door but I get it.

TS was sensual and through with DFK and lots of body to body. Silky smooth skin to begin with and invited exploration. Really nice C's to fondle. She flipped me gave a nice bbj and got on top with additional DFK. She rubbed her V on Jr a lot and was into it. She offered BBCG I said no, just not sure about that. About 20 mins table shower since we were both enjoying that.

Onto the room, meh on the DATY but great lips down below. All positions taken her ass was great. I left with a smile. Would return.Nice report. I been thinking of booking Aimee or the other Japanese girl Suki. Thanks for TOFTT.

Kamui7
09-16-22, 10:23
OMG would someone please PM me where these places are?PBS and BIS are all within a 10 min walk form the Flushing 7 train station.

JohnMadden1990
09-16-22, 13:01
PBS and BIS are all within a 10 min walk form the Flushing 7 train station.Thank you and what's their rates and hours of operation please?

JoeMiami
09-16-22, 14:41
So took another triple out to Queens last night. First stop was a place I found in adult searching advertising 3 Latinas. The were located on 37th av and 98st. So they guy let's me in and walks me up the stairs. Dude is Colombian and real cool. Basically the place had a party atmosphere. All the girls were already busy so that guy askes me to have a seat and pulls a cold Corona out of the fridge and offer it to me. There is another dude I'm there in the kitchen where I was sitting another another Latina. She was curvy but too thick for my tastes. That didn't even matter because she didn't seem to be working anyway. She kept getting up and making out with the other dude in the kitchen. They were making out pretty heavy with with him sucking her tatas while leaning against the sink. This repeats several times. She later poured a cup of Tequila and insisted I have some. Finally the first girl finishes with her client and opens the door to let her client out. I get a a look at her and she was again too heavy and augmented for my taste. The cool dude motions that I can go in, but I pass and say I'll wait for the next girl. There were 2 other chics bouncing in and out of the rooms but neither of them seemed to be working either. I was happy about that because neither of them were to my likening. So I'm sitting there waiting for whatever is behind door number 2, and I'm thinking whatever comes out of door number 2 I'm going to have to fuk. There is no way I can turn down door 2 after drinking this guys stuff and chilling on his couch for 30 minutes. Finally door#2 open up and out come some small dude. I'm pretty sure whatever is in that room is going to be another pig and I'm throwing my money away. Finally the cool dude waves me in to the room. Until I got into the room I could not see what the girl looked like. Laying on the bed was a drop dead gorgeous Colombiana with jet black hair down to her perfect ass. She didn't seem to have any augmentations and was just beautiful. We start and I am baffled as to how this girls can be so incredibly tight and she has been at it all day. I think she squirted at one point since the slip of the condom became different and watery. I have an issue sometimes if I'm bagging an extremely beautiful women where I can't nut because something comes over me that tells me no matter what, I cannot really have this girl and it's hopeless because she is not mine. So anyway I didn't nut no matter how hard I tried. After I left my cock was hurting for 45 min from being squeezed so hard in inside her. Since I didn't nut I decided to head over to 79th an Roosevelt to see if I could find the garage spot that someone told me about (I couldn't find it). Next I decided to just drive up and down Roosevelt to see what I can spot. It's now about 12:30 am. Good lord I spotted some absolutely hot Latinas around those clubs (another day for those). The Asian were out in force, but not as many as I had seen on other occasions. Finally I spotted this really cute petite young looking standing in front of a building. She was very pretty and petite. She had a genuine school girl look and can't be any older than 19 or 20. Took me about another hr to find parking but finally succeed. However, I didn't walk up to her right way. When I got out I decided to walk from about 98th st down to about 75th. That's when I saw some absolutely smashing women. Some of them I wasn't sure if they were working or not. I even passed by one door / business twice and I could have sworn I heard the sound of several women fuking. My point in doing the walk was to pass by all the Asian spots to see if there may be another girl who could top the one that I had already spied. Since that didn't happen I decided to pay her a visit. When I walked up to her she looked very hesitant. Then she said something to the effect "If it's too big" I'm AA by the way, despite the myth we don't all have mule diks. Anyway, again she was super duper tight, and had a beautiful body underneath her loose fitting school clothes. I tried to take it easy on her since she was concerned about that, but I still gently destroyed to the point of 2 shaking convulsive orgasms. This time I didn't leave with an aching cock like the last girl go figure. No I'm not telling you what the cross street is because all you mongers will go out there and ruin here. Well at least not until I get one more session with her which will probably be tonight. It was probably 3:30 am before I left Queens.

Kamui7
09-17-22, 12:33
Thank you and what's their rates and hours of operation please?Prices vary and not sure of hours. I'd follow them on Twitter and ask. Sometimes they have a Twitter special rate or something.

Kamui7
09-17-22, 12:37
I saw Aimee yesterday afternoon at PBS.

Like someone else said, she's cute and service was great. Totally recommend.

I really like the table shower there. I don't think any other place in Flushing has it.

Anyone see the other options? Curious which one is slim or slimmer than Aimee.

HappyJosh
09-17-22, 14:33
Saw yesterday on Twitter that Cindy (BTW, real pics on website and Twitter) is coming back today so I called to make the first appointment but I was already too late. You guys are too fast!

Every time before I see her I get nervous. To me she's just the perfect combination of a hot MILF and a good girl. That body although not 20's she keep it in good shape, I mean have you seen her massive milk pumps? Have you eaten her out with these meaty lips? Just perfect.

Our session was quick just over 30 min.

She opens the door for me and it's on we started making out right near the door. She don't let me take one breath in and we're in the room ripping our clothes off. I stop her at the BBJ step and beg for a shower, She obliged, we settle. Soaped me all over and took good care of the jewels. The shower is very small I don't like to waste time here.

Before we know it we're back in the room and I feel I'm rushing this a bit. I asked if I can extend and she said I can do whatever I want as long as no one else was behind me and I respect that. I also didn't want to mess up the next guy so I relaxed and kept going a little slower. BBJ, lots is slurping, dt, no tears. LOL.

I pick her up on the table and DATY her I just love that with her, moaning, wet I cover and enter the gates of Cindy. Her facial expressions are the best. I pop in 12 min, a Short rest and we say our goodbyes. Sweet girl, professional, delicate and a beast all in one.

WyldLobo
09-17-22, 19:47

I really like the table shower there. I don't think any other place in Flushing has it.

Anyone see the other options? Curious which one is slim or slimmer than Aimee.Try Lisa at Pink Angel. She is really really good.

AnonCity
09-17-22, 22:01
Try Lisa at Pink Angel. She is really really good.So you mean PBS?

GeeGutta
09-17-22, 22:26
So took another triple out to Queens last night. First stop was a place I found in adult searching advertising 3 Latinas. The were located on 37th av and 98st. So they guy let's me in and walks me up the stairs. Dude is Colombian and real cool. Basically the place had a party atmosphere. All the girls were already busy so that guy askes me to have a seat and pulls a cold Corona out of the fridge and offer it to me. There is another dude I'm there in the kitchen where I was sitting another another Latina. She was curvy but too thick for my tastes. That didn't even matter because she didn't seem to be working anyway. She kept getting up and making out with the other dude in the kitchen. They were making out pretty heavy with with him sucking her tatas while leaning against the sink. This repeats several times. She later poured a cup of Tequila and insisted I have some. Finally the first girl finishes with her client and opens the door to let her client out. I get a a look at her and she was again too heavy and augmented for my taste. The cool dude motions that I can go in, but I pass and say I'll wait for the next girl. There were 2 other chics bouncing in and out of the rooms but neither of them seemed to be working either. I was happy about that because neither of them were to my likening. So I'm sitting there waiting for whatever is behind door number 2, and I'm thinking whatever comes out of door number 2 I'm going to have to fuk. There is no way I can turn down door 2 after drinking this guys stuff and chilling on his couch for 30 minutes.What a night. Good job bro.

I did the scope and walk on Roosies one Friday or sat night in July with nothing to show for it. Those Asians were wack. I didn't stop for those. I was hoping to find something. Didn't walk as much as you tho!

-I'm brand new to the game. Before I read any of this or that from this site or others. I had nothing to go by. Just barely figuring out the scams on Listcrawler. LOL.

I found my way now. Still a rook tho.

Kamui7
09-17-22, 22:54
Try Lisa at Pink Angel. She is really really good.Isn't Lisa at Pure Bliss?

YoungTech112
09-18-22, 08:08
Is Nancy's back open if so can someone pm her new number. I could walk in and just knock but I don't know if she will even open the door.

Lgkok
09-18-22, 08:37
Isn't Lisa at Pure Bliss?The Lisa I know is at PBS not PA.

Jincs89
09-18-22, 15:28
Is Nancy's back open if so can someone pm her new number. I could walk in and just knock but I don't know if she will even open the door.Yeah but only certain people are letting in.

WyldLobo
09-18-22, 15:46
Isn't Lisa at Pure Bliss?Your right. I get them mix up. I go so much back and forth, LOL. Lisa is at Pure.

Kamui7
09-18-22, 21:34
Your right. I get them mix up. I go so much back and forth, LOL. Lisa is at Pure.No worries. I always read Lisa was more curvy vs slim, no?

ChristAli
09-18-22, 21:49
Your right. I get them mix up. I go so much back and forth, LOL. Lisa is at Pure.Same here. Pink Angel and Pure Bliss are two of the better places in my opinion.

BigPete1975
09-18-22, 21:49
Saw yesterday on Twitter that Cindy (BTW, real pics on website and Twitter) is coming back today so I called to make the first appointment but I was already too late. You guys are too fast!

Every time before I see her I get nervous. To me she's just the perfect combination of a hot MILF and a good girl. That body although not 20's she keep it in good shape, I mean have you seen her massive milk pumps? Have you eaten her out with these meaty lips? Just perfect.

Our session was quick just over 30 min.

She opens the door for me and it's on we started making out right near the door. She don't let me take one breath in and we're in the room ripping our clothes off. I stop her at the BBJ step and beg for a shower, She obliged, we settle. Soaped me all over and took good care of the jewels. The shower is very small I don't like to waste time here.

Before we know it we're back in the room and I feel I'm rushing this a bit. I asked if I can extend and she said I can do whatever I want as long as no one else was behind me and I respect that. I also didn't want to mess up the next guy so I relaxed and kept going a little slower. BBJ, lots is slurping, dt, no tears. LOL.

I pick her up on the table and DATY her I just love that with her, moaning, wet I cover and enter the gates of Cindy. Her facial expressions are the best. I pop in 12 min, a Short rest and we say our goodbyes. Sweet girl, professional, delicate and a beast all in one.Where is BIS?

BigPete1975
09-19-22, 05:10
Is Nancy's back open if so can someone pm her new number. I could walk in and just knock but I don't know if she will even open the door.The old number is still working! She is very careful with walk ins and new customers!

Sanctus20
09-19-22, 06:38
So I am new to the NYC scene. Been a slow process finding the clues and info needed. Always had a thing for tight bodied young Asian ladies. So Twitter is where I started my search. Again didn't know about all the sites and forums like this. Picked one in Manhattan that is a GFE place in the 3 bills. Seems like a normal amount for higher end city place?!

Anyways it was A star NYC on the Twitter. They always have a nice amount of tiny Japanese ladies to choose from. I picked a blonde that was 4'11 and around 20 ish. Being my first time I got nervous waiting for my turn which was late, when I got in room where guy was leaving and she was getting dressed. Felt rushed, bath was standup boring hardly any touching and then back to the room. My mental was all off and our small talk was horrible. Her kitty was all stubbly and days without shave. I didn't know what was ok and what wasn't. I love anal stuff so I wanted to play with her ass but again so awkward. By this point I can't bust or even get hard so I give up in defeat. Wasted everyone's time. Found out if it's GFE make sure it's a good vibe and I also realized I'd rather just find a quick pse fuck doll than kissy gf. So after I rough start and letting my mental wounds feel I want to try again. Question is though should I try a flushing house or a Jackson heights place? Love a curvy Latina or a tight young submissive Asian. So to start the season I'm 0-1 and ready to get back on the horse!

RogRank2755
09-19-22, 07:46
Haven't posted since last year: got fired, dealt with serious family crap, got hired, working nonstop. Finally saved my pennies and waned to blow off steam, but I don't go to Main street anymore: my car got scratched in Skyview back in May (cameras didn't catch who) and I almost got tboned in the lot near Whitestone lanes. So I've tried a few places on the queens edges.

Here's the 1st from over 2 weeks ago. I've been working in Little Neck and Whitestone lately. There's this place on Horace Harding, pass it by once a day, near a Chinese restaurant and rehab center. Found reviews on another site, thought I'd try. Their BP ad says Bayside, but its really Little Neck or Douglaston. Texted first, no answer for 15, then called, got a VM full message, then got a text back asking if I was coming. Lots of parking, which is a thing for me now. Parked in back area, lots of space and little foot traffic when I went thru the front (at 4 PM on weekday).

Greeted by a petite spinner named YuYu / YooYoo. Probably 5. 1 or 5. 2. Led me down a hallway, I counted at least 3 rooms with basic table setup. In the red light I got better look at features: lip enhancements, maybe other work. Hard to tell her age, but had to be 30's or older. I asked Where from and she said Korea. I really couldn't tell. Asked what I wanted and said Everything. She quoted 1. 6, I said only had 1. 6. She nodded. I disrobed and got the table shower. Bathroom was OK, nothing fancy, the cleaning was attentive but quick. Back in the room, we got down to bizz. Good figure, maybe some breast work. Normally I don't go for that, but she was petite: I could pick her up with one arm, and I aint strong.

She started with rubbing whole body, then went to work with the lips on the boys. A combo of purring, blowing and licking that got me ready to go in a few minutes. When he moved up to start BBJ, she gave it a few licks. And then the condom came from some corner of her mouth where she hid, got gloved in one quick moment. Clever girl. She climbed on and did the bounce squat for five minutes. Then picked her up. Why I love petite. Flipped off table, did standing from behind. She was ok for a few minutes but then climbed on her back, spread very wide. I dove on for some mish. After several minutes, she locked her leg around me, and did this clench thing with her Kegels. Grip, loose, grip, loose. Went right into the bag. She cleaned me up, then we lay down for 10 minutes, nice and relaxed. Asked about the place. She's Korean but owners. Wife and hubby. Are Chinese. Might be another girl there. I heard a couple female voice, but never saw anyone else before I left. She didn't talk much, but I liked the relaxed comedown. Tipped her 40 so she got a little more than her 160. If I go back, it'll be for those Kegels.

RogRank2755
09-19-22, 07:52
This is a week half ago. Getting coffee before work at the Starbucks in Whitestone right off the CIP. I saw what looked like an AMP, almost right across from drugstore. Couldn't be this obvious right? When I went back at lunch, I pretended to make a calls near the drugstore, and saw one of our friends go inside. Found their ad on BP. Next day, I sent a text after work at 4 PM, responded with details, and made my way over (kept my car parked at my customers place, so it was 15 min walk, but there seemed lots of street parking nearby). Good thing, you can go right in the front door, not have to wait outside to be buzzed. I hate that. Up the stairs, where you ring the bell.

Greeted by Lulu, Chinese, late 30's to mid 40's at least, long hair, swinging natural breasts, no butt, some belly but not a deal breaker. The front area was setup with chairs for pedicures, but there were 2 rooms with tables and another room with a small bed. She took me into room with table. The room was 50 which she asked upfront. When she came back, asked me what I wanted. I told her, she smiled and asked me How much you pay? I said 120. When I started to pull out wallet again, she said, You pay later. Good sign.

We got down to it and got on the table. I don't remember if she offered shower. She started by going full body2 body tight hugging and kissing and caressing all over. This wasn't quite GFE, but it felt good and got me going. I moved my face between her legs, got a nice clean soapy scent, and went to town. She seemed to like it, because after several minutes, she squeezed my head like a nut, then pulled me up and almost got me inside uncovered. I asked for a cover like I do for first time, but take note, bb might be on the menu. Once in she was very vocal. She knew little English, but the words she knew helped. I've met few at AMPs in Queens who know enough English to dirty talk. I stayed on top most of the time, she had good muscles, but not as gripping as my previous host. We went for at 45 minutes nonstop. I worried I would run out of time, because I'm old af, but between the dirty talk and her biting my neck (tg no wife or gf to worry about!) I finally got there in the bag. She actually kept her legs wrapped around me for a few minutes, wouldn't let me get off in a playful way, but when I deflated had to get the glove off. Cleaned me off, and sat with me on the table for 10 minutes. Her English wasn't good. Tried to find out some basics like how many girls, how long they worked, etc. But got nothing.

When I left I was greeted by another woman, shorter, different features, in a nice bathrobe. She knew English, asked me how everything was. I asked her, "Chinese?" She smiled, "No, Japanese. " Anybody know what she's like? The best asian porn is Japanese so I've always wanted to try.

Will try to get reviews closer to date, but I'm fat fingered on my phone, and usually have my work computer when I visit, so no way to write these up immediately after.

LoveVietGirls
09-19-22, 11:31
So I am new to the NYC scene. Been a slow process finding the clues and info needed. Always had a thing for tight bodied young Asian ladies. So Twitter is where I started my search. Again didn't know about all the sites and forums like this. Picked one in Manhattan that is a GFE place in the 3 bills. Seems like a normal amount for higher end city place?!

Anyways it was A star NYC on the Twitter. They always have a nice amount of tiny Japanese ladies to choose from. I picked a blonde that was 4'11 and around 20 ish. Being my first time I got nervous waiting for my turn which was late, when I got in room where guy was leaving and she was getting dressed. Felt rushed, bath was standup boring hardly any touching and then back to the room. My mental was all off and our small talk was horrible. Her kitty was all stubbly and days without shave. I didn't know what was ok and what wasn't. I love anal stuff so I wanted to play with her ass but again so awkward. By this point I can't bust or even get hard so I give up in defeat. Wasted everyone's time. Found out if it's GFE make sure it's a good vibe and I also realized I'd rather just find a quick pse fuck doll than kissy gf. So after I rough start and letting my mental wounds feel I want to try again. Question is though should I try a flushing house or a Jackson heights place? Love a curvy Latina or a tight young submissive Asian. So to start the season I'm 0-1 and ready to get back on the horse!You got do research, it isn't really about whether you go to Flushing, Jackson Heights and more all about the provider at different locations. Greek is hard to find but, there are some. Wally at DDY comes to mind. You will be paying extra though as well as extra for BBFS if that interests you so keep that in mind. BBFS though with a provider is like playing Russian roulette so be careful who and if you choose that, If you want Raunchy, try Lisa at PBS in queens. Pink Angel is great as well as Beauty Island. You want higher end facilities, DDY, BG, CCP any number of places in Manhattan. Research, search providers here and other boards. Try to find well reviewed providers with track record. Most twitter pictures website pictures are not the girl or photoshopped but, sometimes on twitter you can find recent pictures taken day of, of girls in their room at the AMP.

LoveVietGirls
09-19-22, 11:39
Saw Cindy's first new pictures in a long time on Beauty Island Twitter. I remember her from PBS and had to hook up. 280 all in. Great time. She sucks cock with the best of them, Her breasts nipples are something else. True large eraser heads. She has experience and knows what to do even if she doesn't speak much English beyond fuck. Cycled thru positions, She makes the right noises and facial expressions and says she orgasms. If she didn't it is a great acting job and will get you going in overdrive. Beauty Island has an easy to get to location near number 7 line and Main St. Go see her if you can.

ChristAli
09-20-22, 01:19
When I have a great time at a place I keep coming back to sample more and right now I'm on a roll at Pink. Another memorable session today with Pandora who is very slim, very fit and very skilled.

Good kisser and overall tease, excellent BBBJ, and the main event was extremely energetic and enthusiastic. She did not stop begging for more fun and encouraging more action until I had nothing left for he to encourage.

One thing that sticks in my mind is her pretty, almost innocent face. It's hard to describe tbh, its cute and sincere but feels not entirely Asian.

Go see her and you'll see what I mean I think. And you'll have a good time.

Damage for the hour at Pink is 320.

Sussma
09-20-22, 02:03
Thanks to Twitter I see that she is back. From her pictures she looks like she has curves but not overwhelmingly thick. Is that accurate IRL? I guess what I'm asking is, are her pics on Twitter representative? I assume they are real based on track record. I'm asking because sometimes pictures are real but not representative.

Vspsvp13
09-20-22, 10:50
88-0X Roosevelt Ave, Jackson heights.

Was walking 88th and saw 3 Latinas sitting outside right next to El Marquez, we made eye contact and smiled at each other. She goes massage?? Now this about 10:30 at night so I'm thinking this has got to be FS so I pick this thick Dominican. Head upstairs I tell her what I'm really looking for and she smiled and she yeah I know. Gave her $100 and we're off to the races. She was probably in her late 30's light skinned, long black hair with a bubble butt. CBJ, missionary, doggy (go see that ass if you can) standard clean up and out the door. I was out in 25 mts. Will try it again in a couple weeks to see if they have different talent.

Fallen7
09-20-22, 12:04
Thanks to Twitter I see that she is back. From her pictures she looks like she has curves but not overwhelmingly thick. Is that accurate IRL? I guess what I'm asking is, are her pics on Twitter representative? I assume they are real based on track record. I'm asking because sometimes pictures are real but not representative.Body pics very representative. Her skin tone looks darker IRL. Smoking body.

Jincs89
09-20-22, 12:48
Been seeing the hype on Cindy all over the places saw Cindy back with Stacy at pbs so I decided to go check her texted in the morning wanted to be the first one there but you guys destroying this girl told mms told me she isn't available I book her for 12 then told me she wasn't coming in told me to wait a few min they call her and told me she gone until the 26th you guys got to chill putting the old gal down now she isn't young anymore LOL really wanted to see her cut my lost and I ended up going to Fantasies with Hermes cute girl got in and immediately gave me a DFK she ask if. I wanted to shower slip and slide small tease came back to the room gave me a nice BBJ which turn into 69 DATY follow by missionary not much to say finished in doggy ask if I wanted to go again I guess age is catching up to me b / c I use to go 3 rounds anyways 3 bills was going to leave tip but nothing surprising here she cute etc.

Jincs89
09-20-22, 20:28
Got the week off so I need to release saw that Jasmin is back PA texted them got in went in the afternoon, saw Jasmin which to my surprise she remembers me. I'm surprise how these girls be remembering people they see multiple dudes came in and saw a big smile on her gave me a huge hug and told me how it's been so long, how you been we chatted a few min before anything. Gave her the fee, she said she will come back shortly she left for like a second and we chatted more thankfully we both can chat without any awkward conversation. I ask her where she been won't go into details but she push me over and helps me take my shirt off, follow by some dfk. Which I really enjoy feel like a legit GFE, she ask me if I had a gf. I told her and she made her way to my neck and left me a hicky, she ask me if I was okay with that, I told her yeah idc she smile and slip her tongue in she said take off your pants. She help me out while I was taking my pants she strip me down and gave me a mean bbj. I pull on her hair she spits on it man, I needed this without asking she ask me to eat her out this when on for good 10 min she came multiple times and puts her finger inside, she licks her found this freaking hot it's all sticky and tells me I made her cum multiple times I slip my fingers in and make her taste it she puts my whole fingers in little dirty talk, I was ready been ready! She remembers how I like it slips me in and off we go loving her dirty talk this legit feel real not faking it missionary as we kiss and tell each other nonsense. LOL got her on doggy I'm sweaty bullets here our body clapping on each other ask her where she wanted me to finished I wanted to finished on her face and tits but she had other plans told me to finished inside man back to back. I already had a nut early in the morning but I've managed to deliver a nice load the proud of it, man I still had like 10 min left she ask me to keep going. I told her I don't know if I could, she said I yes you can you have it in you LOL, motivated me. I try my best I left a small load on her tits this time she help me clean up and we exchange numbers, told her to text me whenever she want me to come visit her thankfully nobody came to knock to rush me out we did a small dfk, like we were dating kept holding my hand told me see you soon. Definitely will come back but I need At least a day off to recover LOL.

CaniJoin
09-20-22, 22:05
Been searching twitter for new spots, went to Kiko located on Kissena Blvd. Private house, easy parking. Texted and confirmed appointment with Candy (petite, spinnerish with droopy Ds, I'd say she's probably around mid 20's), only 2 girls available at the time. I'd say pictures from twitter were pretty spot on, although on the way out saw the other girl and she didn't resemble anyone from the cite.

Got to the house and greeted by a young fella and led upstairs to the room where candy was. She was a bit occupied with her phone, but once off we settled on hh for 2. Very little English BTW. It is a house so only a stand up shower. Shower was very basic just cleaning the jewels and that was all she wrote. She dried me off and onto the bed. BBBJ was decent with lots of spit. I usual opt for BBBJ only, but with her body I couldn't help myself to get in her. Put on the wrapper and went to town. She wanted missionary but I opted for DS, I was barely in and she was screaming. Now I'm asian and I know I ain't that big, but every time I pushed harder and deeper she was telling me not too deep. Anyways finished in DS and she told me to go rinse and shower. Probably would go back but be weary of who you get, because the other girl didn't look as good as candy did.

Going to tryout JKmier999 soon.

DiddyBopping
09-21-22, 05:12
88-0X Roosevelt Ave, Jackson heights.

Was walking 88th and saw 3 Latinas sitting outside right next to El Marquez, we made eye contact and smiled at each other. She goes massage?? Now this about 10:30 at night so I'm thinking this has got to be FS so I pick this thick Dominican. Head upstairs I tell her what I'm really looking for and she smiled and she yeah I know. Gave her $100 and we're off to the races. She was probably in her late 30's light skinned, long black hair with a bubble butt. CBJ, missionary, doggy (go see that ass if you can) standard clean up and out the door. I was out in 25 mts. Will try it again in a couple weeks to see if they have different talent.Do they see Black guys?

Vspsvp13
09-21-22, 11:10
Do they see Black guys?I'm not black so I don't know, just walk by and see if they let you in.

09-22-22, 10:29
Do they see Black guys?Really fucked up that in 2022 this even has to be asked.

Jincs89
09-22-22, 20:18
Wasup everyone, enjoying my last day off decided to head out to pbs been going here for a while now, decided to try a new girl mms. Let me in nice girl cute, she told me she has never seen me before. I told her no it's my first time with her, she help me undress. I gave her the hour feed she left and came back really fast, ask me if I wanted to shower, sure we headed to the ts, where we chatted for a while, no rim. I guess she was caught up with our conversation, no buggy she help me dry up and we went to the room as she made the first move. Started with tip kiss, I guess she felt shy maybe our conversation made her feel like we were in a actual relationship because she felt like those gf you start dating. And are shy around you at first she open up a little more and slip her tongue down and proceeded, she hope on top of me where I taught, I was going in I had a provider that gives me premium service so I though that was going to happen the tip goes in not sure if she forgot or was going with it, in half in and she does eye contact and smiles at me picks up a cover from the counter and she hopes of maybe some other time? Anyways suited up she gets on top of me and does cg follow by stanning k9 switch up to missionary where I try to change the flow to daty and missionary at the same time. you can tell when a women is faking it or actually enjoying this girl look like she was enjoying what I was doing As she kept moaning really loud to the point that mms came to knock on the door to ask if she was okay. I gave her the pillow and she kept moaning on the pillow and kept grabbing me by the wrist really hard, got her on missionary as one of her leg kept shaking, like crazy she was sticky and put her finger inside. She said, wow you really good again not sure if she was enjoying it or a really good actor but she put her fingers in my mouth and I kept going. I try to put my A game and went balls deep as she kept pulling the sheets and moaning like crazy which caught me off guard. She push me towards her and makes me suck on her titty like a new born then she goes for a dfk and whiper to me that she really enjoying it. I ask her I'm almost done, she rip the cover off me ask her if I could cim, not sure what happen, she kept putting her hand on her face. I guess she though I was going to blow a crzxy one which I did some felt on her hair she didn't suck it which was unfortunate I guess she hasn't been fu** good in a while b / c she literally lay there. I went and grab paper towel to clean up she just there looking at me though something happen to her, she's goes wow you really good! She pulls me towards her again and does some more dfk, ask me if I have a gf. I told her no, she goes to my neck and gives me a big hicky tells me so I won't forget about her laughs I laugh also idc tbh we go back to the ts to wash up the sweat she kept giggling and is all smiles kept complimented me, she goes and says that I'm her bf. I told her yeah, all jokes etc she help me dress up and gives me a big hug and tell me it was nice to me you I told her you as well I try to ask for her personal number epic fail, she told me to just text mms whenever I want to come see her, was kinda hoping t get her number so I can see her in private like with other providers I have anyways maybe she was shy or it was just business for her. All well enjoy it, gave me a big hug. There was another girl outside, I think it was new girl, lucky was eating and she smiles at me tell me to come see her next time. She want to feel they screaming, she hear I try to play it off and just smile at her not really into young girls ,as I said before but if she freaky kinky then I'm in for the ride.

Vspsvp13
09-23-22, 10:32
Really fucked up that in 2022 this even has to be asked.Agreed, unfortunately this wouldn't be the first Latina place not to accept them.

RiverRunning
09-23-22, 12:29
Wasup everyone, enjoying my last day off decided to head out to pbs been going here for a while now, decided to try a new girl mms. Let me in nice girl cute, she told me she has never seen me before. I told her no it's my first time with her, she help me undress. I gave her the hour feed she left and came back really fast, ask me if I wanted to shower, sure we headed to the ts, where we chatted for a while, no rim. I guess she was caught up with our conversation, no buggy she help me dry up and we went to the room as she made the first move. Started with tip kiss, I guess she felt shy maybe our conversation made her feel like we were in a actual relationship because she felt like those gf you start dating. And are shy around you at first she open up a little more and slip her tongue down and proceeded, she hope on top of me where I taught, I was going in I had a provider that gives me premium service so I though that was going to happen the tip goes in not sure if she forgot or was going with it, in half in and she does eye contact and smiles at me picks up a cover from the counter and she hopes of maybe some other time? Anyways suited up she gets on top of me and does cg follow by stanning k9 switch up to missionary where I try to change the flow to daty and missionary at the same time. you can tell when a women is faking it or actually enjoying this girl look like she was enjoying what I was doing As she kept moaning really loud to the point that mms came to knock on the door to ask if she was okay. I gave her the pillow and she kept moaning on the pillow and kept grabbing me by the wrist really hard, got her on missionary as one of her leg kept shaking, like crazy she was sticky and put her finger inside. She said, wow you really good again not sure if she was enjoying it or a really good actor but she put her fingers in my mouth and I kept going. I try to put my A game and went balls deep as she kept pulling the sheets and moaning like crazy which caught me off guard. She push me towards her and makes me suck on her titty like a new born then she goes for a dfk and whiper to me that she really enjoying it. I ask her I'm almost done, she rip the cover off me ask her if I could cim, not sure what happen, she kept putting her hand on her face. I guess she though I was going to blow a crzxy one which I did some felt on her hair she didn't suck it which was unfortunate I guess she hasn't been fu** good in a while b / c she literally lay there. I went and grab paper towel to clean up she just there looking at me though something happen to her, she's goes wow you really good! She pulls me towards her again and does some more dfk, ask me if I have a gf. I told her no, she goes to my neck and gives me a big hicky tells me so I won't forget about her laughs I laugh also idc tbh we go back to the ts to wash up the sweat she kept giggling and is all smiles kept complimented me, she goes and says that I'm her bf. I told her yeah, all jokes etc she help me dress up and gives me a big hug and tell me it was nice to me you I told her you as well I try to ask for her personal number epic fail, she told me to just text mms whenever I want to come see her, was kinda hoping t get her number so I can see her in private like with other providers I have anyways maybe she was shy or it was just business for her. All well enjoy it, gave me a big hug. There was another girl outside, I think it was new girl, lucky was eating and she smiles at me tell me to come see her next time. She want to feel they screaming, she hear I try to play it off and just smile at her not really into young girls ,as I said before but if she freaky kinky then I'm in for the ride.LMAO! You had me there until the no personal number. If that isn't an indicator of faking it, idk what is. What a performance by her though. Must've been wild in the moment.

MongerGuyHere
09-23-22, 14:38

Anyone see the other options? Curious which one is slim or slimmer than Aimee.I saw her last night. Had a banging time with her. Cute and big menu to offer. Mms says Layla is excellent too, but I'll wait on reports about her, but I can confirm Aimee is real deal.

Jincs89
09-23-22, 16:34
LMAO! You had me there until the no personal number. If that isn't an indicator of faking it, idk what is. What a performance by her though. Must've been wild in the moment.About a year ago two provider gave me their person number and I been getting premium service from them at their home without time I got use to that I though she would also do it haha but yeah girl good kept pulling on my hair also I didn't mind she kinda kinky maybe if I see her again she will open up more her phone was on the table so I though she would swing her digits over I guess it's 50/50 good actor and also enjoy it.

Kamui7
09-23-22, 23:21
I saw her last night. Had a banging time with her. Cute and big menu to offer. Mms says Layla is excellent too, but I'll wait on reports about her, but I can confirm Aimee is real deal.I only started PBS this year, but I don't remember having 5 girls a day.

Did anyone ever see what they had and chose the one the want or does MMS not do that?

Jincs89
09-23-22, 23:57
Wasup everyone so I been on a spreed this week back to back mms texted me that Cindy was in I had Cindy at pbs wit Stacy and had great time with her anyways I decided to paid her a visit let just say it wasn't that great got in she remembers me we went to the shower room really small shower place standing back to the room she try to dfk but I notice a odor coming from her mouth which threw me off I try to kiss her on the neck she ask if I didn't like kissing I told her yes it try to play it off she went for a bbj try datty but everytime she spoke that smell got to me she got really wet ask me to go in I suited up and I got her on doggy k9 follow by missionary where I finished I try to fisnhed on her breast but she ask me to cim she a really sweet lady I had her last year with Stacy and she gave me premium service I don't like to bash on the ladies but the hype behind her isn't worth it I'm glad she brought her price down to 2. 8 I know I seen before she was asking for 3. 6 honestly if you into her go for it not my money this is my last time seeing her there are better options mms was really nice with me might ask if she up for grabs next time.

MongerGuyHere
09-24-22, 13:21
I only started PBS this year, but I don't remember having 5 girls a day.

Did anyone ever see what they had and chose the one the want or does MMS not do that?I have see lineups there in the past. If they're busy, they won't show me a lineup. I have asked and was told "busy" etc. I usually like to visit AMP when it's not busy. I even ask sometimes before I go "busy today?" - but typically I prefer to do a little research and schedule someone, just to be sure they're at least available, so I don't get stuck with someone I don't want.

MongerGuyHere
09-24-22, 13:34
Saw Una there and had a good time. Cute woman. MILFY, slim. When I got there she opened the door and let me in. I like her face too. I think I saw her in PBS last year under another name. Took a standup shower where she washed all the important parts. Back to the room she offered a lite rimming and a nice BBJ to start. Then on to the action. Mish. Sideways, DS. Overall a good time. $200 for 30 minutes. This place is decent. Would try again when I'm in the mood. One thing I didn't like is that there were a lot of people hanging out on the stoop, which caused me to have to walk around and waste 30 minutes until I said who cares, and walked right upstairs. A bit awkward. But as far as the spa and Una, both are good.

Kamui7
09-24-22, 16:14
Wasup everyone so I been on a spreed this week back to back mms texted me that Cindy was in I had Cindy at pbs wit Stacy and had great time with her anyways I decided to paid her a visit let just say it wasn't that great got in she remembers me we went to the shower room really small shower place standing back to the room she try to dfk but I notice a odor coming from her mouth which threw me off I try to kiss her on the neck she ask if I didn't like kissing I told her yes it try to play it off she went for a bbj try datty but everytime she spoke that smell got to me she got really wet ask me to go in I suited up and I got her on doggy k9 follow by missionary where I finished I try to fisnhed on her breast but she ask me to cim she a really sweet lady I had her last year with Stacy and she gave me premium service I don't like to bash on the ladies but the hype behind her isn't worth it I'm glad she brought her price down to 2. 8 I know I seen before she was asking for 3. 6 honestly if you into her go for it not my money this is my last time seeing her there are better options mms was really nice with me might ask if she up for grabs next time.Is Ivy the MMS there? One time I went around 10 pm and she looked she was telling the others what to do. Also looking at the cameras.

Jincs89
09-24-22, 17:49
Is Ivy the MMS there? One time I went around 10 pm and she looked she was telling the others what to do. Also looking at the cameras.Mms is a short lady with blondish hair she told me her name was ami I actually flirted with her gave me a hug and a message time wasn't begin counted I want to see if I could see her next time.

Not So Old
09-24-22, 19:18
Decided to hit up an old favorite of mine today. Called Nancy, to find out who was working, and she told me Nico was in. I'm not sure if this was the same Nico who worked here a while back, or if it's a different Nico, but I decided to give her a try.

Got to the place, and Nancy opened the door for me, looks like they did some redecorating, since last time. Got the big room, and got comfortable. Not too long after, Nico walks in. This girl is short and really cute, a few tats from what I saw, wore a nice black and red outfit. First time seeing her, so she was a bit shy at first, but we warmed up quickly. BBBJ was good, only thing is she could only take it down half way, but she didn't rush it and she spent a good amount of time down there. Good eye contact, and she would switch from ball sucking to cock sucking.

On to the main action, she puts the cover on after a long and slow BBBJ, then she jumps on. We go through a bunch of positions, by the time we're done we're both sweating like crazy. Paid for the hour, I got the full time I paid for, which I think is a rarity, since most places I've been to now have shorted me on some time. I'm definitely going to see Nico again. Was a bit disappointed since I didn't get to put her in doggy, was testing out a bunch of different positions I've seen LOL.

Used the number 646 number ending in 9550.

MrRod
09-24-22, 20:23
Wasup everyone, enjoying my last day off decided to head out to pbs been going here for a while now, decided to try a new girl mms. Let me in nice girl cute, she told me she has never seen me before. I told her no it's my first time with her, she help me undress. I gave her the hour feed she left and came back really fast, ask me if I wanted to shower, sure we headed to the ts, where we chatted for a while, no rim. I guess she was caught up with our conversation, no buggy she help me dry up and we went to the room as she made the first move. Started with tip kiss, I guess she felt shy maybe our conversation made her feel like we were in a actual relationship because she felt like those gf you start dating. And are shy around you at first she open up a little more and slip her tongue down and proceeded, she hope on top of me where I taught, I was going in I had a provider that gives me premium service so I though that was going to happen the tip goes in not sure if she forgot or was going with it, in half in and she does eye contact and smiles at me picks up a cover from the counter and she hopes of maybe some other time? Anyways suited up she gets on top of me and does cg follow by stanning k9 switch up to missionary where I try to change the flow to daty and missionary at the same time. you can tell when a women is faking it or actually enjoying this girl look like she was enjoying what I was doing As she kept moaning really loud to the point that mms came to knock on the door to ask if she was okay. I gave her the pillow and she kept moaning on the pillow and kept grabbing me by the wrist really hard, got her on missionary as one of her leg kept shaking, like crazy she was sticky and put her finger inside. She said, wow you really good again not sure if she was enjoying it or a really good actor but she put her fingers in my mouth and I kept going. I try to put my A game and went balls deep as she kept pulling the sheets and moaning like crazy which caught me off guard. She push me towards her and makes me suck on her titty like a new born then she goes for a dfk and whiper to me that she really enjoying it. I ask her I'm almost done, she rip the cover off me ask her if I could cim, not sure what happen, she kept putting her hand on her face. I guess she though I was going to blow a crzxy one which I did some felt on her hair she didn't suck it which was unfortunate I guess she hasn't been fu** good in a while b / c she literally lay there. I went and grab paper towel to clean up she just there looking at me though something happen to her, she's goes wow you really good! She pulls me towards her again and does some more dfk, ask me if I have a gf. I told her no, she goes to my neck and gives me a big hicky tells me so I won't forget about her laughs I laugh also idc tbh we go back to the ts to wash up the sweat she kept giggling and is all smiles kept complimented me, she goes and says that I'm her bf. I told her yeah, all jokes etc she help me dress up and gives me a big hug and tell me it was nice to me you I told her you as well I try to ask for her personal number epic fail, she told me to just text mms whenever I want to come see her, was kinda hoping t get her number so I can see her in private like with other providers I have anyways maybe she was shy or it was just business for her. All well enjoy it, gave me a big hug. There was another girl outside, I think it was new girl, lucky was eating and she smiles at me tell me to come see her next time. She want to feel they screaming, she hear I try to play it off and just smile at her not really into young girls ,as I said before but if she freaky kinky then I'm in for the ride."I had a provider that gives me premium service".

Who was the provider? Sounded like someone else and not this provider.

And to be honest if you get a provider's number 9 times of the 10 it's not their personal, it's a burner. I look for dates outside the hobby. The numbers are to keep you spending, but to each his own.

Kamui7
09-24-22, 22:35
Mms is a short lady with blondish hair she told me her name was ami I actually flirted with her gave me a hug and a message time wasn't begin counted I want to see if I could see her next time.Cool. I saw Una 2 x. Really want to see Ivy, next time. She was flirting with me last time and looks like a lot of fun.

Kamui7
09-24-22, 22:37
I have see lineups there in the past. If they're busy, they won't show me a lineup. I have asked and was told "busy" etc. I usually like to visit AMP when it's not busy. I even ask sometimes before I go "busy today?" - but typically I prefer to do a little research and schedule someone, just to be sure they're at least available, so I don't get stuck with someone I don't want.As much as I enjoy PBS, they don't use real pics so it's still somewhat a gamble when I go. I'd think it be fun to see a line up though.

Jincs89
09-25-22, 00:17
"I had a provider that gives me premium service".

Who was the provider? Sounded like someone else and not this provider.

And to be honest if you get a provider's number 9 times of the 10 it's not their personal, it's a burner. I look for dates outside the hobby. The numbers are to keep you spending, but to each his own.Actual go to their house and bang them as their kids are in the living room playing games or whatever kids do & won't go into full detail here if you want to know more my dm is always open & I wish I could bro I Work 6 days I have no time to date to have a serious commitment with someone if I can't put my side.

TravelinMonger
09-26-22, 15:35
Saw a new girl on Twitter so I call and setup up myself for half hour before lunch.

I arrive and we get right to it, skip the shower and get a full 35 min in the room.

I've seen Ivy before and Una but Amy really did it for me as far as looks, attitude and overall performance.

It was shorter than normal for me so once I confirmed her tits were really that nice I spent half the time in mish, half in CG and blew in the bag.

Personally I will repeat with an hour session next time.

KajFun
09-27-22, 00:13
Saw a new girl on Twitter so I call and setup up myself for half hour before lunch.

I arrive and we get right to it, skip the shower and get a full 35 min in the room.

I've seen Ivy before and Una but Amy really did it for me as far as looks, attitude and overall performance.

It was shorter than normal for me so once I confirmed her tits were really that nice I spent half the time in mish, half in CG and blew in the bag.

Personally I will repeat with an hour session next time.Have you seen Cindy? Are the pics on twitter real for Amy and Una?

09-27-22, 09:06
Found Kiki on Roosie and about 83. . 6 all in. Great service. I may repeat, but knowing her mileage and all that's out there. Who knows.

Kamui7
09-27-22, 15:47
Have you seen Cindy? Are the pics on twitter real for Amy and Una?Una's pics are reall. Not sure about the others.

Kamui7
09-27-22, 15:54
I saw Clara at Pink Angel yesterday.

Very pretty and matches the description. It was very roomy. I wanted to see the 2 Latin ladies but couldn't.

Only downside is if you're looking for a massage, she doesn't give one.

OllieBear
09-27-22, 22:29
I'm visiting Queens next week and will have one night by myself to try the local attractions, and a decent budget with which to do so. I'd really like to try one of the Asian places given the scarcity of those types of providers in my home area. Any suggestions on a place that I should try in Queens, or am I better off going in to Manhattan? I won't say that money's no object, but since this is a one-time treat for me I don't mind paying more for better quality.

KajFun
09-27-22, 23:39
Una's pics are reall. Not sure about the others.Thanks for the info.

SmokedOutt
09-28-22, 18:16
I'm visiting Queens next week and will have one night by myself to try the local attractions, and a decent budget with which to do so. I'd really like to try one of the Asian places given the scarcity of those types of providers in my home area. Any suggestions on a place that I should try in Queens, or am I better off going in to Manhattan? I won't say that money's no object, but since this is a one-time treat for me I don't mind paying more for better quality.If money doesn't matter to you, go to wherever has the chicks you like. Queens is cheaper then Manhattan but the Asian massage spots tend to offer the same level of service.

MongerGuyHere
09-29-22, 13:15

Personally I will repeat with an hour session next time.I haven't been able to get Amy. I think she doesn't work anymore in this spot.

MongerGuyHere
09-29-22, 13:23
Finally saw Layla. Had a excellent session. Cute looking girl and nice personality. Everything was available. We Did Mish, CG, DS, fiv, DATO, DATY, she's a good rimmer. Gave me a rim job while I’m on all 4 that was awesome. Tried to finger me, but I declined. She offered more but cash was not enough and they don't take Venmo. I will repeat. They had a promo for $260 for the hour. Between her and Aimee it's a hard decision.

CosmoBlue
09-29-22, 14:37
If money doesn't matter to you, go to wherever has the chicks you like. Queens is cheaper then Manhattan but the Asian massage spots tend to offer the same level of service.If you don't consider age and looks as an element of the service that is.

Chonk
09-30-22, 02:21
If you don't consider age and looks as an element of the service that is.Most definitely age and looks are part of the experience.

But I don't think that is what OP meant. The way I read his comment, I think he was saying that if you visit the right places and choose the right providers, the value for cost will be better. That I do agree with.

Lgkok
09-30-22, 07:51
I haven't been able to get Amy. I think she doesn't work anymore in this spot.What was the upcharge for BBFS?

OllieBear
09-30-22, 16:08
Most definitely age and looks are part of the experience.

But I don't think that is what OP meant. The way I read his comment, I think he was saying that if you visit the right places and choose the right providers, the value for cost will be better. That I do agree with.Age and looks are definitely part of the experience. I guess what I should have asked is which place, in local mongers experiences, offers the best choice of girls on a regular basis. I realize that week to week or even day to day the choices vary, but I was hoping that one of the places was consistently better than the rest. It's all subjective, of course. I like girls with big tits and clean-shaven pussies who allow CIM (preferably swallow, but I know that's hit or miss) whereas some guys like super tiny girls, some guys like fat asses, some guys like milfs, etc. I will probably call a few places when I get there and see who gives the best answer. I doubt I would pass screening in NYC since I have no local history, so hopefully one of the places will take me at my word.

Verraco
09-30-22, 17:54
So after a long long time, I finally managed to go back to see Nancy. She was pleasant and glad to see me. When I got there, there was only one go l working, her name is Lisa. Said she was Thai. Pretty girl wearing a school girl outfit with a nice body and great legs. She started by greeting me with a nice hug and had me lay on the table. Since I hadn't been there in a while, I went along with things. Gave me a very nice massage for about 15 min. But I started to get ancsy and decided to caress her legs and ass while face down. She got the hint and turned me around. Offered a BJ, but I wanted more. She was as cool with it. Donation was. 6 for the house 1. 6 for Lisa.

Once that was out of the way, she left the room and came back basically topless. Went on to get fully undressed and started teasing me slowly, kissing my neck and chest. That got me going real quick. She started to play with the boys as I was caressing her moist pussy. Put a cover on and started to give me a nice, slow, BJ, going as deep as she could. That went on for a while and I enjoyed the vibe as I played with her kitty. After a while I asked her to lay down and I went to town on her dining at the why. She was buoyed that quite a bit and asked me for some cock. I went in slowly and we banged in missionary for a while. Thanks Jen she asked to get on top, where she did some awesome kegels on me. After a while she asked for missionary again and said she wanted to cum. It was dope because we finished at the same time.

After that, I asked her to finish the massage, which she happily did, giving me a strong back massage. Overall the experience was good. It actually felt intimate and I'd definitely go back again. I liked that we didn't rush and that she genuinely seemed to enjoy her time with me. That's about it. Stay safe everyone.

SmokedOutt
09-30-22, 21:28
Most definitely age and looks are part of the experience.

But I don't think that is what OP meant. The way I read his comment, I think he was saying that if you visit the right places and choose the right providers, the value for cost will be better. That I do agree withThat's what I basically meant queens has quality but not at Manhattan prices.

Not So Old
10-01-22, 13:57
So after a long long time, I finally managed to go back to see Nancy. She was pleasant and glad to see me. When I got there, there was only one go l working, her name is Lisa. Said she was Thai. Pretty girl wearing a school girl outfit with a nice body and great legs. She started by greeting me with a nice hug and had me lay on the table. Since I hadn't been there in a while, I went along with things. Gave me a very nice massage for about 15 min. But I started to get ancsy and decided to caress her legs and ass while face down. She got the hint and turned me around. Offered a BJ, but I wanted more. She was as cool with it. Donation was. 6 for the house 1. 6 for Lisa.

Once that was out of the way, she left the room and came back basically topless. Went on to get fully undressed and started teasing me slowly, kissing my neck and chest. That got me going real quick. She started to play with the boys as I was caressing her moist pussy. Put a cover on and started to give me a nice, slow, BJ, going as deep as she could. That went on for a while and I enjoyed the vibe as I played with her kitty. After a while I asked her to lay down and I went to town on her dining at the why. She was buoyed that quite a bit and asked me for some cock. I went in slowly and we banged in missionary for a while. Thanks Jen she asked to get on top, where she did some awesome kegels on me. After a while she asked for missionary again and said she wanted to cum. It was dope because we finished at the same time.

After that, I asked her to finish the massage, which she happily did, giving me a strong back massage. Overall the experience was good. It actually felt intimate and I'd definitely go back again. I liked that we didn't rush and that she genuinely seemed to enjoy her time with me. That's about it. Stay safe everyone.Glad to see Nancy is getting new talent. I'll have to check out Lisa for myself LOL.

She really Thai? Because I was planning to go to Thailand with some friends next year, but looks like Thailand is coming to me LOL.

Verraco
10-02-22, 10:21
Glad to see Nancy is getting new talent. I'll have to check out Lisa for myself LOL.

She really Thai? Because I was planning to go to Thailand with some friends next year, but looks like Thailand is coming to me LOL.I take her word for it. Makes no difference to me.

RogRank2755
10-02-22, 20:25
Writing this couple hours later so info should be fresh. Was near Main Street Flushing today Sunday for work, decided to visit PBS for first time since last year. Texted and got a slot early afternoon. Showed up and ushered in. Mamasan was obsessed with confirming text on my phone, maybe so many customers? Was quickly rushed into room with Momo (more in a sec). Asked for TS. I somehow remembered TS being more upscale, but room now seemed janky, had cardboard covering something, and door open to the boiler with cold air coming in.

Momo made up for all of it. Barely 5 foot, long dark hair, nice smile and teeth, medium pear breasts that swing nice when she's bouncing up and down. Hope details help bc I've meet 2 other girls in last 5 years named Momo. Her TS was gentle, after initial slide on my back she went right for the boys and I flipped over, almost started going at it on the table. Rinsed toweled back to the room. Momo speaks almost no English but is real GFE. In room we began DFK and almost grinding against the wall. I laid her out on mattress and dove into DATY: clean and tasty, nice small soft patch above the why. She made all the right noises, got my gears going. We gloved up and spent the next 40 minutes going through several moves: mish, CG, RCG, doggie, back to mish with legs spread wide then tight. Lots of DFK and very sloppy between our faces, which I liked. When I looked at watch, saw time was running out, she dismounted, removed the cover, and began a wet slurpy blowjob, just fantastic. I lasted a few minutes. When I exploded she held in her mouth, but before she reached for tissues, she made a strange face, then started to cough and laugh. She had accidentally swallowed some. I wanted to linger, but mms was at the door.

Damage: $280, then $100 for tip, which I told her was for the swallow. She thought I wanted no condom for some reason and said, "You see Lisa?" Must be THE Lisa I've read about. I would repeat with Momo though. Language was the only prob. But I got the impression she's passing thru, and no English meant I didn't ask questions so no idea how long she's there or if she does other places. Happy with the experience, but after doing some trips in Manhattan, wondering if PBS could upgrade or move to a new location.

Chonk
10-03-22, 00:15
That's what I basically meant queens has quality but not at Manhattan prices.I agree with that.

Jon Rocket
10-03-22, 02:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Chonk
10-03-22, 11:18
Clara is around 5 feet 3. She is not skinny but she is also not big, right in the middle. She has some curves and flesh on her bones but her body is youthful and toned. Her face is very pretty and animated.

When I visited her she had the big room and we started on the chair. If you haven't had that room yet you should request that room. Basically there is a big bed with a mirror and that's fun too, but off to the right is a sofa chair and I got to say there was something really satisfying to me about getting a blow job while sitting in that comfortable chair.

I sat on the comfortable chair and Clara gave me an incredible long slow blow job. Great eye contact, great variation, attention to the balls and below, just great head overall.

To avoid coming too soon I asked for a quick shower. She showered me and gave me more great head in the shower.

When we return to the room we used the big bed with the big mirror. She got me into her Mish and was grabbing my ass pushing me into her harder. Her face looked amazing while I fucked her. After some time I wanted to fuck her from behind and she looked great that way too. I could still see her face in the big mirror and the harder I pounded the better she looked, when I looked down to see my cock going into and out of her pussy just below her round ass, I lost it of course. I check their daily lineup on Twitter and book on the number ending with 888-2328.

Mighty Spearsman
10-03-22, 12:47
I was in Flushing on a weeknight recently and stopped by Angel Wings Spa, located at 40-30 149th Place, corner of 41st Avenue in Flushing. It's above the Xi Top Barbeque Restaurant and directly across from the Murray Hill station for the LIRR:

https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/9178181518-fullservice-24-hour/22568124.html

I spotted their Bed Page ad a while ago and noticed their claim that the photos in the ad were real (they are) with one photo highlighting the availability of blow jobs. Unfortunately, that's about the only good thing I can say about this place.

Angel Wings Spa is a fairly small AMP on the second floor with only two rooms (plus a room for the masseuses). It gave off the vibe of one of the worn-out-looking are & T AMPs in CT. The masseuse who answered the phone and welcomed me when I knocked on the door was a slender, petite, pleasant-looking Korean woman named Judy dressed in a black Teddy who was at least in her late 40's, probably in her 50's, just like most Korean masseuses at CT AMPs. No table shower was offered, I just paid the $50 house fee, stripped, and laid down on the large pink mattress that you can see in 2 photos in the Bed Page ad. I did not see any employees other than Judy although I suspect there was another masseuse in the back room.

After 2 minutes of a mediocre back rub, Judy said to flip over, then asked me what I wanted while making an HJ movement with her hand. I said "no hand job, I'd like a blow job" and she quickly replied $150 tip. I was shocked and said "$150? That's way too much, the tip should be no more than $100. " She replied no, $150.

I got up and started to get dressed, thinking that she'd lower her price, but no, she kept insisting on $150, so I finished getting dressed and headed for the front door. She followed me and said to please stay, I replied that $150 was too much and that I was leaving unless she lowered it. Instead of dropping her price, she said that since I had paid for 30 minutes, I should stay so she could finish the massage, but I said no and walked out.

Would I return? Obviously not.

I drove a few blocks north to the VIP Spa where I had much better results, I will discuss this in a separate post.

Mighty Spearsman
10-03-22, 13:09
I left Angel Wings Spa (see Report #1 below), drove over one block east then several blocks north to VIP Spa, 35-25 150th Street, corner of Northern Boulevard.

https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/call-now-35-25-150th-street-flushing-11354/12856921.html

This place gave off a much better vibe than Angel Wings. It was larger, cleaner and much newer, with a front counter, nice waiting area, a center hallway with at least 5 massage rooms, and a table shower area in the back. A gentleman welcomed me, gave me a choice of rooms then said he'd choose a nice girl for me, which he definitely did.

The girl who showed up was a great choice. Her name was Lara, she was an attractive dark-haired 24-year-old Chinese girl from Hong Kong, around 5' 6" with a medium build and decent-sized tits that did not sag, no tattoos. She told me in fractured English that the room fee was $60 for one hour (no 30-minute option), watched me undress, then took me down the hall and gave me a nice table shower.

Back in the room she gave me a decent real massage for at least 10 minutes, then told me to flip over and asked me what I wanted. I replied that I wanted a blow job and she said that the expected tip was $120, to which I said ok. I then paid the $120 tip, she took her top off (no bra), I gave her a back massage which she definitely enjoyed, then lots of cuddling, kissing, and her sucking (CBJ) with my shooting a big load just before there was a "time's up" knock on the door.

Would I return? Yes, to VIP Spa and yes, to Lara. She let me kiss her a bit but did not allow any DATY, my sense is that she'll be even more fun if I come back for 60 minutes with FS.

While I wasted $50 and some of my time at Angel Wings, it was more than made up for by my session here at VIP with Lara.

KajFun
10-04-22, 00:06
I left Angel Wings Spa (see Report #1 below), drove over one block east then several blocks north to VIP Spa, 35-25 150th Street, corner of Northern Boulevard.

https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/call-now-35-25-150th-street-flushing-11354/12856921.html

This place gave off a much better vibe than Angel Wings. It was larger, cleaner and much newer, with a front counter, nice waiting area, a center hallway with at least 5 massage rooms, and a table shower area in the back. A gentleman welcomed me, gave me a choice of rooms then said he'd choose a nice girl for me, which he definitely did.

The girl who showed up was a great choice. Her name was Lara, she was an attractive dark-haired 24-year-old Chinese girl from Hong Kong, around 5' 6" with a medium build and decent-sized tits that did not sag, no tattoos. She told me in fractured English that the room fee was $60 for one hour (no 30-minute option), watched me undress, then took me down the hall and gave me a nice table shower.

Back in the room she gave me a decent real massage for at least 10 minutes, then told me to flip over and asked me what I wanted. I replied that I wanted a blow job and she said that the expected tip was $120, to which I said ok. I then paid the $120 tip, she took her top off (no bra), I gave her a back massage which she definitely enjoyed, then lots of cuddling, kissing, and her sucking (CBJ) with my shooting a big load just before there was a "time's up" knock on the door.

Would I return? Yes, to VIP Spa and yes, to Lara. She let me kiss her a bit but did not allow any DATY, my sense is that she'll be even more fun if I come back for 60 minutes with FS.

While I wasted $50 and some of my time at Angel Wings, it was more than made up for by my session here at VIP with Lara.Does VIP Spa have a Twitter account?

LoomPhoner
10-04-22, 00:52
Has anyone tried Maria or Kimmy I know the photos are fake but they are similar to it.

Jincs89
10-04-22, 17:50
Was going to see Momo but she was busy so I decided to go with Layla been seeing her for a couple of weeks now she remembers me hugs me and tell me how I'm doing etc helps me undress and goes for DFK GFE some DATY to start off we were really into it and both of us were sweaty she been giving me extra with no up charged unfortunately she no longer offering it to many people asking for it and now she goes that I got to suit up have her on missionary some doggy she gets on top of me finished with a cim took a shower to clean up the sweat form our body there another cute girl working there didn't get her name but I would definitely like to try her.

Mighty Spearsman
10-04-22, 19:29
Does VIP Spa have a Twitter account?Don't know, but their telephone number is listed on their Bed Page ad, so give them a call and ask them.

NuzzlerGuzzler
10-04-22, 21:49
She's from Edgewater, NJ. She texted me I can stop by anytime I hang around the area. I was in the city in the morning and then visited her. She's still amazing. I mean her sweet attitude and toe-curling skills not her chubby body. Her face and limbs are fine. Her skin is tanned and silky but she has some belly. A little big size in Asian woman.

She knows why I go over there. Got a BBBJ and rimming in TS. Piercing tongue Rimming and BBBJ are much hotter than a regular suck. Dried me off and back to the room. She dimmed the light and started sucking everywhere deep and nook. Her rimming is Thrilling. She kept poking and digging my ass and totally got me freaked out. Her rimming skills are at another level. Finished in her mouth in BBBJ. Failed to fu*k her pu*why but I totally relieved my stress and got satisfied. She asked 1. 2 total. Unbelievable. She lowered the price. I told her if you come back to NJ and ask the same price I'd see you almost everyday. She laughed. I must be missing her piercing tongue very soon.

Chonk
10-04-22, 23:47
Does VIP Spa have a Twitter account?I follow as many spas as I can, and as far as I know VIP doesn't have a Twitter.

Cholo54
10-05-22, 11:30
She's from Edgewater, NJ. She texted me I can stop by anytime I hang around the area. I was in the city in the morning and then visited her. She's still amazing. I mean her sweet attitude and toe-curling skills not her chubby body. Her face and limbs are fine. Her skin is tanned and silky but she has some belly. A little big size in Asian woman.

She knows why I go over there. Got a BBBJ and rimming in TS. Piercing tongue Rimming and BBBJ are much hotter than a regular suck. Dried me off and back to the room. She dimmed the light and started sucking everywhere deep and nook. Her rimming is Thrilling. She kept poking and digging my ass and totally got me freaked out. Her rimming skills are at another level. Finished in her mouth in BBBJ. Failed to fu*k her pu*why but I totally relieved my stress and got satisfied. She asked 1. 2 total. Unbelievable. She lowered the price. I told her if you come back to NJ and ask the same price I'd see you almost everyday. She laughed. I must be missing her piercing tongue very soon.Number or location?

CaniJoin
10-05-22, 12:49
To all my fellow Asian mongers, I Texted the number and went thru verification process. Requires you to add them on wechat and do a video call. Passed and brought to the location by older male. Went in and up the stairs where Merry opened the door. 22 year old Japanese gal with decent English. Looks exactly like the pictures on their website. Went for hh for 2.6 which was high for me, but decided to go for it anyways. Stand up shower was mediocre with very little play, she tried DFK but I'm not into kissing providers. Back to the room and start with BBBJ which was decent, but not good enough to get me off. She offered BB but I opted for the cover. Nothing special just CG and I finished in the bag. Would probably repeat considering pics on their website are accurate and I like the lineup.

Kamui7
10-05-22, 21:05
Was going to see Momo but she was busy so I decided to go with Layla been seeing her for a couple of weeks now she remembers me hugs me and tell me how I'm doing etc helps me undress and goes for DFK GFE some DATY to start off we were really into it and both of us were sweaty she been giving me extra with no up charged unfortunately she no longer offering it to many people asking for it and now she goes that I got to suit up have her on missionary some doggy she gets on top of me finished with a cim took a shower to clean up the sweat form our body there another cute girl working there didn't get her name but I would definitely like to try her.How's Layla's body? Thin?

Cute girl might have been Aimee. She's young and cute.

Jincs89
10-05-22, 21:54
How's Layla's body? Thin?

Cute girl might have been Aimee. She's young and cute.It's not skinny but it isn't fat & not sure if it was Aime she had like the typical Japanese hairstyle. I been with Aime before wasn't feeling her to much. I'm not a fan of young girls.

Anderson13
10-05-22, 22:44

Anyone see the other options? Curious which one is slim or slimmer than Aimee.Bro how's Aimee body! Is she slim ir thin?

Jincs89
10-05-22, 22:53
Been to fantasy before with Herems anx Tiffany, decided to try out Mia, got there in the afternoon. Mia is stack short Hispanic don't Usually see Hispanic but she a baddie big ass, hit it off. Ask me where I'm from, she ask me if I had a gf etc. gave me a preview bbj. She like it when I pull her hair and went deeper. Told her I shower before coming here so skip the shower got her on datty got me in some sort of headlock. I guess she sensitive or I had gotten better doing this. I let her take control told me to lay down as she put her ass on my face got into 69 for some time. She got really into it, she started a dfk as she grab the back of my neck and kiss me all over, we both lock eye contact. She gets on top and give me a cg she turns around as she stay on me. She really likes to take control, she kept griming on me. I try to take control and got her on doggy, slap her ass, not sure she like that. She jump a little and left it red got her on doggy. She try to take control again and ask me she wanted to be on top of me again put her hands on my chest and kept moaing, didn't have time for missionary, couldn't hold it anymore and she made me finished there. She ask me if I was up for a second round, we were both burn out felt like a work out still have 10 min left so I try to go for a second round, got her on missionary this time and I cim. My second round overall great service, damage 3. I think there are different prices, I think you can stay with them overnight but I'm not rich, LOL. I'm sure the rich Koreans be paying top money. I tip her and gave me a hug and we say our goodbyes on my way out. I ran into another Latina girl, looks like Latina girl know that in Dh. They weren't making money and got with the Asians making money now, a lot of these girls use to work for Dh.

CarlJunior
10-06-22, 02:36
According to Twitter, new girl Alin is a) Chinese and b) DD up top. That sounds unusual but interesting so I texted and I was told that yes, she's from Manhattan, GFE experienced, and she's known for her gigantic top.

These days I don't have as much play money to hobby as I used to, so I'm trying to avoid "impulsive purchases. " Anyhow, if I visit tomorrow I will post a review as soon as I can, but if one of why'all peeps Alin before I do, please let me know how the service is and of course how the melons look. DD? Man Made or real?

Full disclosure I went far enough down the rabbit hole to try to research who she might have been in Manhattan. It's inconclusive but I have a few guesses. To be continued I hope.

Jincs89
10-06-22, 10:23
According to Twitter, new girl Alin is a) Chinese and b) DD up top. That sounds unusual but interesting so I texted and I was told that yes, she's from Manhattan, GFE experienced, and she's known for her gigantic top.

These days I don't have as much play money to hobby as I used to, so I'm trying to avoid "impulsive purchases. " Anyhow, if I visit tomorrow I will post a review as soon as I can, but if one of why'all peeps Alin before I do, please let me know how the service is and of course how the melons look. DD? Man Made or real?

Full disclosure I went far enough down the rabbit hole to try to research who she might have been in Manhattan. It's inconclusive but I have a few guesses. To be continued I hope.Maybe Victoria H.

BangoBongo
10-06-22, 11:48

Full disclosure I went far enough down the rabbit hole to try to research who she might have been in Manhattan. It's inconclusive but I have a few guesses. To be continued I hope.Who do you suspect?

BangoBongo
10-06-22, 11:50
Maybe Victoria H.If it's Victoria H. I'm making my way there then. Love that girl.

Kamui7
10-06-22, 14:08
It's not skinny but it isn't fat & not sure if it was Aime she had like the typical Japanese hairstyle. I been with Aime before wasn't feeling her to much. I'm not a fan of young girls.Thanks! Kitty from a few months ago I thought was the slimmest.

Kamui7
10-06-22, 14:10
Bro how's Aimee body! Is she slim ir thin?If you're looking at "her" Twitter pics, a little more meat than that but not dumpy. She's not fat but not my def of slim. Cute though.

LoveVietGirls
10-06-22, 16:38
If it's Victoria H. I'm making my way there then. Love that girl.Pictures are no longer on pink angel twitter and there is no way that could have been Victoria H. She is not a DD top.

Jincs89
10-06-22, 16:52
Thanks! Kitty from a few months ago I thought was the slimmest.Yeah they got to bring her back I think she working in Manhattan not sure I don't got time to be stalking these people but she works in Manhattan they all rotate around.

BangoBongo
10-06-22, 20:34
Pictures are no longer on pink angel twitter and there is no way that could have been Victoria H. She is not a DD top.That's a good point, maybe she's from one of the places that closed in Manhattan. Now really wonder who.

ImmaculateBbbj
10-07-22, 11:34
Number or location?I just googled with their business name and found out the contact number. (917)xxxx031.

Happy All-Fours!

JSmith10
10-07-22, 18:24
I just googled with their business name and found out the contact number. (917)xxxx031.

Happy All-Fours!Use DuckDuckGo. Google tracks and saves EVERYTHING you do! Protect your privacy. Don't be a sheep.

VinnyBonerino
10-07-22, 21:36
First time going to A+. Called and told them I wanted to see either Chloe or new girl Jennie. Got buzzed in and was greeted by Coco. Here we go again. Not who I asked for, same thing happened to me last time I went to Flushing and PBS bait and switched me. Coco wasn't bad looking, small tits, cute face petite body I like so I just went with it. Was planning on an hour, disappointed so I just did a 1/2 hr at $$. 2. Standing shower, bbj preview, back to room, a little massage that went on for way too long. Then I flipped and she gave me an outstanding BBJ. Problem is, she wouldn't stop. That's the first time I wanted such a good BJ to stop in my life! I really wanted to bang. I wanted her riding me. She told me I was too big, which is an absolute joke, I'm am not too big. We were at a little standstill so I just told her to finish up and I'll come in her mouth. Which I promptly did. Not sure I would return. Or if I do, I guess I'll just walk if I don't get who I ask for. Live and learn.

Jincs89
10-08-22, 21:07
Okay so I decided to give Aimee another try since my first time with her was alright I got here wasn't busy I got in and Aimee remember me from last time gives me a hug her English isn't the best but she understands and is trying she help me undress and we head to the ts where she started with a mean rim job she ask me to flip over where she whiper to me if I wanted extra I didn't partake she goes for a bbj for a few min and then helps me clean up from the ts she gets on her knee back in the room and continue a mean bbj she does some ball sucking which I'm not a fan of never been never will I slap her in the face with it and she giggle LOL she teases me again with the slapping my cock with her kitty and slips in it she stops and grabs the cover she on cg and all you hear is our body slapping on each other I throw her down and get her on doggy where I sap her ass mutiple times she isn't fat or skinny she just right with that nice pale skin Japanese we were having a blast she allow me to slip it in both wholes really tight Japanese girl we switch to mis I try to datty before but she had a small Bush anyways she started moaing like those Japanese school girl anime I get going harder til I couldn't hold it no more cim while I pull her hair and she sallow every drop I still had time left getting old didn't want to go for another round so chatted we had a better conversation than the first time pretty nice girl she got a nice vibe told me to come visit her again.

Asian Gamer
10-09-22, 00:40
Pictures are no longer on pink angel twitter and there is no way that could have been Victoria H. She is not a DD top.Pictures are still up on their Pink Angel NYC Twitter feed.

Currently showing Rubi and Tiffany for today.

LoveVietGirls
10-09-22, 11:25
Pictures are still up on their Pink Angel NYC Twitter feed.

Currently showing Rubi and Tiffany for today.Talking about the pictures of Alin, that were up not pictures in general. You really need to follow the thread backwards.

SpadeMaster101
10-09-22, 20:08
Can anyone recommend any AMP or MP with any race preferably Latinas, that's not too expensive under 150 tryna have a good time for a good cost =).

Rax1190
10-11-22, 00:50
Hey all, wondering if there are any recommendations for non-GFE locations / AMPs that offer massages and just HJ? (but it's a guarantee they will ask).

Similarly, does anyone know of a spot that offers just nuru without needing to pay for FS / GFE?

Would appreciate any help here or via PM, thanks in advance!

Kamui7
10-12-22, 14:26
Hey all, wondering if there are any recommendations for non-GFE locations / AMPs that offer massages and just HJ? (but it's a guarantee they will ask).

Similarly, does anyone know of a spot that offers just nuru without needing to pay for FS / GFE?

Would appreciate any help here or via PM, thanks in advance!Seconded! I'd love to hear about s non FS nuru. Lmk.

Bkblacknoir
10-13-22, 06:59
This is a week half ago. Getting coffee before work at the Starbucks in Whitestone right off the CIP. I saw what looked like an AMP, almost right across from drugstore. Couldn't be this obvious right? When I went back at lunch, I pretended to make a calls near the drugstore, and saw one of our friends go inside. Found their ad on BP. Next day, I sent a text after work at 4 PM, responded with details, and made my way over (kept my car parked at my customers place, so it was 15 min walk, but there seemed lots of street parking nearby). Good thing, you can go right in the front door, not have to wait outside to be buzzed. I hate that. Up the stairs, where you ring the bell.

Greeted by Lulu, Chinese, late 30's to mid 40's at least, long hair, swinging natural breasts, no butt, some belly but not a deal breaker. The front area was setup with chairs for pedicures, but there were 2 rooms with tables and another room with a small bed. She took me into room with table. The room was 50 which she asked upfront. When she came back, asked me what I wanted. I told her, she smiled and asked me How much you pay? I said 120. When I started to pull out wallet again, she said, You pay later. Good sign.

We got down to it and got on the table. I don't remember if she offered shower. She started by going full body2 body tight hugging and kissing and caressing all over. This wasn't quite GFE, but it felt good and got me going. I moved my face between her legs, got a nice clean soapy scent, and went to town. She seemed to like it, because after several minutes, she squeezed my head like a nut, then pulled me up and almost got me inside uncovered. I asked for a cover like I do for first time, but take note, bb might be on the menu. Once in she was very vocal. She knew little English, but the words she knew helped. I've met few at AMPs in Queens who know enough English to dirty talk. I stayed on top most of the time, she had good muscles, but not as gripping as my previous host. We went for at 45 minutes nonstop. I worried I would run out of time, because I'm old af, but between the dirty talk and her biting my neck (tg no wife or gf to worry about!) I finally got there in the bag. She actually kept her legs wrapped around me for a few minutes, wouldn't let me get off in a playful way, but when I deflated had to get the glove off. Cleaned me off, and sat with me on the table for 10 minutes. Her English wasn't good. Tried to find out some basics like how many girls, how long they worked, etc. But got nothing.

When I left I was greeted by another woman, shorter, different features, in a nice bathrobe. She knew English, asked me how everything was. I asked her, "Chinese?" She smiled, "No, Japanese. " Anybody know what she's like? The best asian porn is Japanese so I've always wanted to try.Can you pm the name of the spot? This would be perfect since I live 5 mins away thanks.

JonnyBigRod
10-17-22, 02:28
Looking for non AMP any one?

Mighty Spearsman
10-17-22, 13:11

Greeted by Lulu, Chinese, late 30's to mid 40's at least, long hair, swinging natural breasts, no butt, some belly but not a deal breaker....IMHO there's no need to be secretive since this Whitestone place advertises openly on bed page:

https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/14th-ave-whitestone-ny-11357/22573618.html

I also googled and found the street address to be 149-07, second floor, on that road, right off the Cross Island Parkway. Sometimes the places that are in plain sight are safer than the obscure places down a side alley.

ElmHurst4
10-18-22, 10:05
Lucy gave me a text that.

She's back from Florida and missed me very much (yea right) and was looking for a session with myself. If you have Lucy's number give her call for her new spa if you're interested.

AcheRon45
10-18-22, 17:32
Lucy gave me a text that.

She's back from Florida and missed me very much (yea right) and was looking for a session with myself. If you have Lucy's number give her call for her new spa if you're interested.You're inbox is going to be flooded with dudes that "lost her number".

ElmHurst4
10-18-22, 18:35
You're inbox is going to be flooded with dudes that "lost her number".Lmao-I wouldn't give anyone her number even though she's annoying with her constantly texting me (LOL).

CaniJoin
10-19-22, 13:41
Texted and set up an appointment for hh. Went in upstairs and into the room where Sophia was. Pictures are pretty spot on, maybe a little bit of filters but who doesn't have filters LOL. She's very petite with natural c's. Very small ass with no meat what so ever and spoke very little English. She was very occupied with her phone, but I was undressing so I didn't mind. Into the stand up shower which was basic, just cleaning of the good parts. Off to the bed and starts with BBBJ. I usually monger just for a BBBJ, but she was horrible with it! Used a lot of teeth to the point where it hurt! But since I paid for service ended up putting on a cover and asked her to get on top, she replied by telling me to get on top cause she was tired from the BJ. Ended up in ds and finished in the bag. She does offer cim but asks for .5 extra and I wasn't having it. Out the door 2 for the hh.

Sxywhtguy1
10-20-22, 10:44
Visited in June and had solid visits at PBS, and Fantasies. Will be back in Queens / Flushing / Brooklyn area Sunday / Monday. This time I would like to maybe try a new place or just a place where I can find Thai talent. Any suggestions much appreciated. Either reply to forum or private message. Thanks in advance.

ThotLover
10-22-22, 02:10
Okay so I decided to give Aimee another try since my first time with her was alright I got here wasn't busy I got in and Aimee remember me from last time gives me a hug her English isn't the best but she understands and is trying she help me undress and we head to the ts where she started with a mean rim job she ask me to flip over where she whiper to me if I wanted extra I didn't partake she goes for a bbj for a few min and then helps me clean up from the ts she gets on her knee back in the room and continue a mean bbj she does some ball sucking which I'm not a fan of never been never will I slap her in the face with it and she giggle LOL she teases me again with the slapping my cock with her kitty and slips in it she stops and grabs the cover she on cg and all you hear is our body slapping on each other I throw her down and get her on doggy where I sap her ass mutiple times she isn't fat or skinny she just right with that nice pale skin Japanese we were having a blast she allow me to slip it in both wholes really tight Japanese girl we switch to mis I try to datty before but she had a small Bush anyways she started moaing like those Japanese school girl anime I get going harder til I couldn't hold it no more cim while I pull her hair and she sallow every drop I still had time left getting old didn't want to go for another round so chatted we had a better conversation than the first time pretty nice girl she got a nice vibe told me to come visit her again.I glanced at Aimee today, and was introduced to her On my way out after seeing another provider there. Maan this girl is pretty af. I couldn't believe it at first look. Gave her a hug in her room and told her I'll be back. Sounds like her service is crazy too. Going back tomorrow.

JMart10
10-22-22, 21:57
Visited in June and had solid visits at PBS, and Fantasies. Will be back in Queens / Flushing / Brooklyn area Sunday / Monday. This time I would like to maybe try a new place or just a place where I can find Thai talent. Any suggestions much appreciated. Either reply to forum or private message. Thanks in advance.Fantasies of NYC in Flushing has a young Thai girl with big naturals.

Guy2021
10-23-22, 23:40
Yeah they got to bring her back I think she working in Manhattan not sure I don't got time to be stalking these people but she works in Manhattan they all rotate around.Verified. She's in Manhattan.

Roundeee
10-25-22, 00:35

While I wasted $50 and some of my time at Angel Wings, it was more than made up for by my session here at VIP with Lara.Thank you for posting your review of your visit to VIP. I haven't visited in a long time.

Kamui7
10-25-22, 13:19
Anyone been to Pure Bliss lately? Aimee I tried. How's Momo? Lisa seems to be always there but never tried her.

Guy2021
10-25-22, 17:41
Anyone been to Pure Bliss lately? Aimee I tried. How's Momo? Lisa seems to be always there but never tried her.Lisa is very good. I've seen Hera few times.

ThotLover
10-25-22, 23:35
Lisa is very good. I've seen Hera few times.Lisa definitely is good. Saw her more than once.

Roundeee
10-26-22, 01:32
She's back and I finally was able to see her today. Hands down she became my ATF Latina and maybe overall. Incredible body and attitude. Incredible BBBJ, rim-job, full hour incredible. Highly recommended.