PDA

View Full Version : Teddys Strip Club

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Doh Man
01-27-06, 11:49
Just happened by here and was wondering why they made a thread for this club? I mean as we all know, it is not the same place as it once was, and by no means can you get the service there that you once were able. Unless it is a thinly disguised thread for some of the other establishments in the area? What give?

Daty Man
08-11-06, 05:02
Teddies is back. It's been remodeled (well, freshened up) and there's six rooms in the basement offering the usual menu. I was there two weeks ago and there were twelve girls working. Most weren't anything special, but I ended up with a cute American woc called "Sky." $40 or $80 depending on service. I went for $40 and it was okay. A buddy of mine was there a few days later and says there were only six or seven girls. The girls I talked to saying they're trying to build the business back up.

There's a lot more security outside was well as in.

I believe they're trying to avoid trouble in the neighborhood. Strip clubs get shut down for a lot of reasons besides what goes on inside and I think they realize this.

Doh Man
08-12-06, 13:06
PM was closed so it shifted for a couple weeks to here, now that is back in biz, the place is pretty well quite and the rooms are no longer in use.

Blugrasstreets
08-13-06, 15:42
So is Teddies worth the trip or not? Anyone know the current situation?

Member #2929
08-14-06, 21:28
I stopped by last week and the place was dead was there 3 weeks ago and it was jumping. Met a girl there called herself little red. Verry Nice. Never saw her before anyone have any info on her?

Pervboy
08-17-06, 11:37
Talking to my friend yesterday who is very close with the owner of a certain amp and he told me there is a lot of heat right now with amp because their looking for illegal aliens.Now the owner may put a couple of american girls in there until it cools off.I will keep you posted and stay safe.

Zippy2853
08-17-06, 15:28
Rooms in the basement.

I would be careful with this one.

Luv to Daty
10-15-06, 22:24
Hit Teddies Sunday about 1 PM. 3 girls all Latina. only 3 customers in there including myself. Speakers were broken or something. Music was real low. Couldnt figure out how to turn up the volume. Had some private time with Sonya - chunky Latina. Was a good time

Daty Man
10-16-06, 07:22
The first weekend Teddies reopened it was jumping; ever since it's been dead 99% of the time, even on one Saturday night I cruised by. Pleasant Moments is still busy. Spend your time there.

Malodr
12-22-06, 10:04
I have to get back there with my buddies. A few years ago we had many a blast there getting BBBJs in the backroom.

Daty Man
01-01-07, 12:35
I went to Teddies Sunday (12/31). There were six girls, all good to very good (6 and up). I went with "Juicy." Mistake. She was great on stage to me but not in the room. None of her elaborate costume came off and it was strictly in and out as fast as possible.

BTW, the rooms have relocated since I was last there. Then there were several rooms in the basement, just plywood cubicles, but much bigger than the bus bathroom sized cubbies at Pleasant Moments. Now there's a room in front of the VIP area with a divider and two couches. It was a good spot. Too bad I didn't have somebody better with me.

Malodr
01-02-07, 18:25
We were there Saturday night and there were about a dozen girls there and $40 was the basic BJ price. The selection wasn't that bad at all. My friend got a BJ there.

Member #3948
01-02-07, 21:21
Why are you guys so detaile about your adventures in a public place. The more it is flaunted the more the establishment will try to close it down

For example a post by Maldor:

We were there Saturday night and there were about a dozen girls there and $40 was the basic BJ price. The selection wasn't that bad at all. My friend got a BJ there.

A better way to say this without rubbing their nose in it is:

An awsome selection was to be had Saturday night! Twelve girls all told. My friend especially enjoyed the charms of one special dancer. She made his head spin for the price of two lap dances....

This says it all without getting any noses bent or divulding too much info. I am not knocking you Maldor, more everyone who posts too much info in general. Keep it quiet and it may last a bit longer.

Or possibly I have had too many Grey Gooses tonight.

Steel Blue

Dayside
01-02-07, 21:35
Steel you are completely right about this, we have seen it in the past.
When to much info is put out and then it draw unwanted attention to our good little thing. Thanks for the reminder.

Dayside

Why are you guys so detaile about your adventures in a public place. The more it is flaunted the more the establishment will try to close it down

An awsome selection was to be had Saturday night! Twelve girls all told. My friend especially enjoyed the charms of one special dancer. She made his head spin for the price of two lap dances....

This says it all without getting any noses bent or divulding too much info. I am not knocking you Maldor, more everyone who posts too much info in general. Keep it quiet and it may last a bit longer.

Steel Blue

Bubba261
01-02-07, 22:52
Why are you guys so detaile about your adventures in a public place. The more it is flaunted the more the establishment will try to close it downSteel Blue

Precisely. Everyone should think back a year or so ago, when some posters gleefully went over and over again about their "posse rides" to Teddy's and local hotels for gangbangs. A few weeks later, Teddy's was closed!

Keep it subtle, info can be passed on without going into graphic detail and exposing the clubs we all like to go to to being shut down, if not necessarily for "illegal activity" at least rubbing LE's nose in it all.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Vegas Baby
01-03-07, 17:50
With all due respect the vice squad knows what goes at all times at all strip clubs. The reports posted here have little bearing on any raids. We might think they do but they dont. The raids have more to do with drug dealing amd other gang related incidents. However discretion is always for the best.

Doh Man
01-03-07, 18:34
I do agree with Vegasbaby, I mean you think the LE doesn't know what goes on in these places already, it is all political beleive me, one hand washes the other, and in a city like Bpt. It is all who you know and who gets greased.
Like Vegas said, if the drugs are kept out of the establishment, then there won't be any reason for them to come down hard on the owners. I think they have been doing a great job keeping the drug scene out of the places. It's kept on the down low and no one is hurt by any actions of responsible adults enjoying themselves.

Malodr
01-03-07, 19:53
With all due respect the vice squad knows what goes at all times at all strip clubs. The reports posted here have little bearing on any raids. We might think they do but they dont. The raids have more to do with drug dealing amd other gang related incidents. However discretion is always for the best.You can't really stop 40,000,000 men from spending their money for sex.

Malodr
01-03-07, 19:54
Precisely. Everyone should think back a year or so ago, when some posters gleefully went over and over again about their "posse rides" to Teddy's and local hotels for gangbangs. A few weeks later, Teddy's was closed!

Keep it subtle, info can be passed on without going into graphic detail and exposing the clubs we all like to go to to being shut down, if not necessarily for "illegal activity" at least rubbing LE's nose in it all.

Thanks for the thoughts.I think it was an election year, thats why it got shut down.

Malodr
01-03-07, 19:55

Steel BlueMaybe you should rewrite my reports. LE knows what the deal here is.

Malodr
01-03-07, 19:58
I do agree with Vegasbaby, I mean you think the LE doesn't know what goes on in these places already, it is all political beleive me, one hand washes the other, and in a city like Bpt. It is all who you know and who gets greased.
Like Vegas said, if the drugs are kept out of the establishment, then there won't be any reason for them to come down hard on the owners. I think they have been doing a great job keeping the drug scene out of the places. It's kept on the down low and no one is hurt by any actions of responsible adults enjoying themselves.I agree 100% with this statement.

Pajero1
01-03-07, 21:25
Did Teddies, got there @ 5 pm .. maybe 10 girls at the most mostly Black and Spanish ... as soon as I went in .. some girl by the name of mamasita fine ass latin chick comes over asked me if I wanted a lap dance .. I said Ill think about it but while she asked she was roaming her hands looking for a wire thinking I was a cop .. I told her not to worry since I wanted something special .. paid $5.00 for the VIP area and off we went excellent skills and I regret the $ 190.00 I spent at American Spa... and hour before... American had 4 girls ... maybe the hottest a blond a .7 at the most yet very accomodating and liked the session.... but next time my money goes to Teddies.....

Spanky05
01-04-07, 01:00

Steel BlueThere's no such thing as too many Grey Gooses (Although, I always favored Belvedere.) That like too many Apple's, Sherry's and Pepsi's, not the drinks.

Malodr
01-04-07, 19:17
Did Teddies, got there @ 5 pm .. maybe 10 girls at the most mostly Black and Spanish ... as soon as I went in .. some girl by the name of mamasita fine ass latin chick comes over asked me if I wanted a lap dance .. I said Ill think about it but while she asked she was roaming her hands looking for a wire thinking I was a cop .. I told her not to worry since I wanted something special .. paid $5.00 for the VIP area and off we went excellent skills and I regret the $ 190.00 I spent at American Spa... and hour before... American had 4 girls ... maybe the hottest a blond a .7 at the most yet very accomodating and liked the session.... but next time my money goes to Teddies.....It takes a few visits but after that, they know I am not LE.

Spanky05
01-05-07, 00:59
There's no such thing as too many Grey Gooses (Although, I always favored Belvedere.) That like too many Apple's, Sherry's and Pepsi's, not the drinks.Too me 24 hours to pick up on this.

Is it Grey Gooses or Grey Geese?

Malodr
01-08-07, 19:55
I will return a few times over the coming weeks. I think the action level may be on the rise again.

Daty Man
01-08-07, 22:37

Thanks for the thoughts.LE knows what's going on, and they can get the meaning out of a "subtle" post as easily as a plain English one. The info in a report isn't evidence, the cops go there and get evidence themselves by being solicited.

When clubs get shut down it's not because of the girls but because of all the other stuff that goes on -- why was Teddies and Keystone closed but PM and Bishops' Corner still open?

Bubba261
01-09-07, 00:06
LE knows what's going on, and they can get the meaning out of a "subtle" post as easily as a plain English one. The info in a report isn't evidence, the cops go there and get evidence themselves by being solicited.

When clubs get shut down it's not because of the girls but because of all the other stuff that goes on -- why was Teddies and Keystone closed but PM and Bishops' Corner still open?

You're correct, but when it's rubbed in their nose, they're more willing to go and check things out in person.

Back when Teddie's was last closed, I'd say there were many more posts for Teddie's than BC by a big margin, and they were much more blatant, too.

Dayside
01-09-07, 08:58
You're correct, but when it's rubbed in their nose, they're more willing to go and check things out in person.

Back when Teddie's was last closed, I'd say there were many more posts for Teddie's than BC by a big margin, and they were much more blatant, too.

I agree with you Bubba, I also agree that the cops know exactly whats going on an probably get little information from us.
I think what happens is other people whether people in the commuinity or there bosses read about it or hear about it, and probably go back and say WTF are you guys doing.
So even if LE is ok with turning a blind eye a little and saying no harm no foul, our posts may end up putting more pressure on them.
Who knows maybe I'm oversensitive because I don't want to see a relatively good thing go away.

Day

Malodr
01-09-07, 20:02
I agree with you Bubba, I also agree that the cops know exactly whats going on an probably get little information from us.

I think what happens is other people whether people in the commuinity or there bosses read about it or hear about it, and probably go back and say WTF are you guys doing.

So even if LE is ok with turning a blind eye a little and saying no harm no foul, our posts may end up putting more pressure on them.

Who knows maybe I'm oversensitive because I don't want to see a relatively good thing go away.

DayMaybe seeing the parking lot full all the time tells them, its a happening place.

Bad Dawg
01-17-07, 02:21
Maybe seeing the parking lot full all the time tells them, its a happening place.

Parking lot was half full, tried this place after PM's, on Monday, MLK day, only 4 dancers that were out at least, none better than 5 on the scale, so after paying cover finished one drink and left. Gonna wait till Thurs - Fri.

Malodr
01-17-07, 20:48
Parking lot was half full, tried this place after PM's, on Monday, MLK day, only 4 dancers that were out at least, none better than 5 on the scale, so after paying cover finished one drink and left. Gonna wait till Thurs - Fri.Two weeks ago there were 12 working on a Saturday. I was surprised and very happy.

Daty Man
02-15-07, 07:47
I want to expand on the idea it's not the girls that get a place closed down. If the cops have to come to a place because of fights, people hurt outside, if they get noise complaints, cars broken into, if there's crack vials and/or intelligence of drug dealing inside or outside a place, then the place becomes an irritant. That's what gets it closed down. It's that sort of thing that got Pancho's closed. The best chance a club has of staying open is to be a good neighbor with a spotless sidewalk and no trouble.

PsyberZombie
02-15-07, 09:43
I want to expand on the idea it's not the girls that get a place closed down. If the cops have to come to a place because of fights, people hurt outside, if they get noise complaints, cars broken into, if there's crack vials and/or intelligence of drug dealing inside or outside a place, then the place becomes an irritant. That's what gets it closed down. It's that sort of thing that got Pancho's closed. The best chance a club has of staying open is to be a good neighbor with a spotless sidewalk and no trouble.

Daty Man is absolutely right here

Look at the situation up in Providence =

There's a strip club there that's basically a brothel , but the clientele tend to be
middle·aged working guys and there's virtually never any police calls there and the
place has been running quietly for years now

Down the road a mile is a nightclub called Club Diesel . It attracts the young hip·hop crowd
and the cops are there every night for fights and shootings

Well , I should say that LE *used* to be there every night .... the place recently was
shut down and had its liquor license revoked

And Diesel was NOT a strip club , just a public nuisance and a thorn in the side of Uncle LEO

Bp Black
02-23-07, 02:33
Hit Teddies tonight. All latina's. One was very beautiful, I think Jennifer was her name, the others. Ehh. Didn't stick around too long, just not my style.

I always look for my sistas, so I headed to PM and had a great time with Juicy or however you spell her name.

Bp Black
02-25-07, 03:45
Went again Sat night, again all latinas.

Has anyone seen Precious lately?

Bp Black
03-15-07, 13:51
Guys,

Has anyone seen anything else other then latina's here at night the last few weeks? Cant make day trips during the week do to work, who works the day shifts?

Bad Dawg
03-20-07, 01:06
Hit Teddies tonight. All latina's. One was very beautiful, I think Jennifer was her name, the others. Ehh. Didn't stick around too long, just not my style.

I always look for my sistas, so I headed to PM and had a great time with Juicy or however you spell her name.

Ya, I'm glad you appreciate one of my fav sistas, here's a report from last month,

Wish I knew BK was there, would,ve bought a couple rounds! While there I couldn't detect what disguise he was wearing, but insted used all energy looking at the girls. It was evening shift so, my favs of the days were gone. I noticed a dark princess in a red bikini with the best shaped ass dancing. she was tall on the thin side with a nice ass, like I said, my type. She asked first for a LD and when she said her name was Juicy, Dawg right away agreed. Very hot LD and bod, uses her stuff well. Will def repeat. Still not done for the night, met a blonde who said she was Sparkle and I knew what everyone was talking about, she's young and hot, but she was all booked up.

Bad Dawg
03-24-07, 01:26
Went back to Teddies after checking out PM's on a Tuesday night, expected it to be slow, but not this slow! Only 3 girls in sight, Lucy, an unnamed DR chica and Jersey, who was the hottest, but she had a list. Left after one beer. Will try closer to weekend. I still like the environment of this club, upscale, spacious, and comfortable VIP.

Good Luck, BD

Bp Black
03-24-07, 09:36
I have to agree with ya Dawg, Teddies is still my first stop when I am up in BP. Stopped by Friday night, mostly latina (seems to be the trend lately). But Jersey and another sista were there. Didn't get her name as she was busy. Jersey is very hot, half black half phillipino mix. Good convo, 2nd time I've tried her. Had 2 LD, very energetic and moves her body well.

Only god knows why but I decided to stop by Shakkers, turned around after looking inside, nothing going on.

Stopped by PM quickly before heading home. Spent a little time with Sky and Dynasty who always treat me well.

Will be up in BP Saturday on some business, never been to Teddies or PM during the day. Very interested in seeing the day shift, will report.

pinga
06-29-07, 02:54
Have not been to Teddies often since they re-opened but they seem to be improving particularly when it comes to the talent available. Very pleased to say that now they have added some of the girls from Harry's. The afternoon that I visited I saw Emilia,Sasha and Jessica. I was told that 5-6 girls from Harry's now have made Teddies their club. Add these girls to the the ones already working there and there is now a nice selection. I only wish that Veronica would transfer from Harry's as well as Sandy and Yancy from PM.

Bad Dawg
06-30-07, 00:25
Have not been to Teddies often since they re-opened but they seem to be improving particularly when it comes to the talent available. Very pleased to say that now they have added some of the girls from Harry's. The afternoon that I visited I saw Emilia,Sasha and Jessica. I was told that 5-6 girls from Harry's now have made Teddies their club. Add these girls to the the ones already working there and there is now a nice selection. I only wish that Veronica would transfer from Harry's as well as Sandy and Yancy from PM.

Ya Pinga, I miss Veronica, bring her to T's and then trade for Sandy from PM's roster... My dream team. I would never go to another club, suits me to a 'T' !
Seriously, T's has become the club of choice in BP.

Peace, BD

Happy Paesan
06-30-07, 12:33
I decided to drop into T's yesterday afternoon based on what I read here but was not impressed with the talent. One decent Spanish girl sitting at the bar and the rest were not at all pleasing.

Left T's and went to PM were the usual crew was there Sandy was busy and Yanci was nowhere to be found so I decided to take on the other Colombian Alejandra. A little thicker than I like but we had fun in the back.

There is one young lady that I would love to try in the back but was told by one of the guys in the bar that she does not do anything but a lap dance in the back.

I'm not sure of what her name is but if any of you visited the establishment early in the afternoon yesterday and know her name please share.

She was sitting in her usual spot in the corner of the bar talking.

PrivateDick
08-16-07, 09:07
Made a stop yesterday at this joint around 6 pm. The dayshift was leaving and no nightshift was on sight. Around an hour went by with no dancers on stage, hell at times no even music was being played.
Just a bunch of guys looking at nothing. This is my second time at this joint and I have to say that my first expierence was not much better either.
Hope this is just temporary as I have heard good things about this place in the past.

Wolfman Jack
08-16-07, 17:25
Made a stop yesterday at this joint around 6 pm. The dayshift was leaving and no nightshift was on sight. Around an hour went by with no dancers on stage, hell at times no even music was being played.
Just a bunch of guys looking at nothing. This is my second time at this joint and I have to say that my first expierence was not much better either.
Hope this is just temporary as I have heard good things about this place in the past.

Um, I'm not a genius, but I think a surefire solution would be to go earlier than 6pm.

Bubba261
08-16-07, 20:00

This is the type of club that has a huge time gap between the end of the day shift and when the night dancers begin showing up. I'd say technically the night shift immediately starts at the end of the day shift, but they just don't show up on time.

Hugh Handsoman
08-16-07, 20:20
I went there last week on Thursday after visiting some of my homies. The joint seemed to be on time, I saw 3 girls leave 2 chicas, and a sista, and 5 more came in. 2 sistas,1 could be dominican maybe,I thought I heard her speaking spanish, and 3 chicas. I stayed till 11pm then bounced nuthin caught my eye.

PsyberZombie
08-17-07, 09:00
Just a bunch of guys looking at nothing....

This is the type of club that has a huge time gap between the end of the day shift and when the night dancers begin showing up. I'd say technically the night shift immediately starts at the end of the day shift, but they just don't show up on time.

This is a management problem more than a problem with the girls

Here is Rhode Island , if a girl shows up more than five minutes late for her shift ,
she's fined fifty bucks ... and they won't let her start working until she pays it

[ See = http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=440025&postcount=26 ]

If she's more than 30 mins late , she isn't allowed to work at all

If this happens more than a few times , she's fired

Needless to say , the girls are there because they need the money and with policies
like these , the shift changes around here are seamless

If any of you guyz know the owner or a manager there , maybe you could clue
him in on these basic management principles ... maybe he'll reward you with a free
lap dance or .... something ;)

PrivateDick
08-17-07, 14:34
Um, I'm not a genius, but I think a surefire solution would be to go earlier than 6pm.
You are right. You are not a genius.
I was just trying to give info based on my experiences.
my shift coincides with the dancers'. What should I do. Look for another job?

Sarang Haeyo
08-17-07, 15:41
...or later than 7pm.
E=mc2

Doesn't take a brain scientist or a rocket surgeon to figure that one out.

Hope I'm not wasting any bandwidth with this lame post.

Wolfman Jack
08-18-07, 06:29
my shift coincides with the dancers'. What should I do. Look for another job?

Do we have to do all the thinking for you?

A) Go on your lunch break. Do you really need to spend more than an hour there?

B) Go on your day off.

C) Try another club at that time if your hours are really that shitty.

Would you like for me to breathe for you too? Hopefully that's not too big of a challenge and you can handle it all by yourself!

Signed,
The Genius

Sarang Haeyo
08-18-07, 08:14
As a member of this group; I've come up with another gem. If you and a bunch of other guys are hanging around a strip joint between shifts looking at nothing; pick the guy with the best body, put him on the stage and let him do his thing.

Let him give you a lap dance and get the party started. WTF, if you're lucky you might get his digits (pun intended).

Garthy
08-18-07, 16:15

my shift coincides with the dancers'. What should I do. Look for another job?Well, if you get another job and make a ton of scratch, the girls will come to you.

Tommy13
08-21-07, 00:30
Hey guys, been watching these boards for a few weeks and am making ym first contribution. I'm new around here, but not exactly new to the game.

Anyhow, I've been going to PM's and Teddy's for a while now in BPort. Went to teddy's Sunday night and saw a batch of girls there better than I've seen collectively there.

Went in the backroom with marciella and two times with lady. Marciella was okay, had a lot of fun with lady. Saw a really cute looking girl named anna or annie who I was interested in going back with.

Anyhow, the asking price was. 8 for each time plus the. 05 for the room. I'm used to. 6 from PM's but since I liked the girls I was fine with the amount.

In any event, all of these girls were new to me and they all said they were there as of a month ago from DR. Got a phone number off of lady, but haven't confirmed if it's for real or not and it may be just a number to check to see if she's working that night. Not sure if TO was being offered.

Tommy13
09-22-07, 21:42
Went to teddy's again last night and met up with ym regular girl maria who took care of me very nicely. She's makes me a priority as soon as she sees me come in the door. Not the hottest gilr there, but her and I know each other and are comfortable.

Then this little PR/dominican girl came up to me. Turns out this is Unyk, I suppose it's the same Unyk others have mentioned before, around 5'5" with dark hair, tan skin.

She was a lot cuter than I thought at first and we chatted and she told me about herself. She kept hinting at the backroom but I told her I needed a little recovery time. She promised that she could help me out and we finally took our leave for what turned out to a workout and a half.

Didn't realize I had it in me.

In any event, I'm afraid that maria might find herself a little lonelier if I keep seeing this girl.

She gave me a number for TO, even said she'the come by new haven for me. Haven't gotten her to make good on it though. I'll holler back if she does.

Doh Man
09-23-07, 11:07
Is a hottie for sure, I am sure once you have her for TO you will realize what you have been missing! Very accomodating and lots of fun!

Bukkakeparty
09-27-07, 16:21
Has anyone seen her around? I have not spotted her in about a week. I hope that she has not left.

WhenWhen
09-28-07, 22:59
Have driven by a few times in the last week. Looks closed. Anybody konw anything?

Bubba261
09-28-07, 23:45
Have driven by a few times in the last week. Looks closed. Anybody konw anything?

WhenWhen:

WhyWhy? This is the Teddie's thread, why not ask in the General Reports thread?

DoItRight
09-29-07, 10:15
American is still open.

They have new hours.

Bubba261
09-30-07, 00:58
American is still open.

They have new hours.

So is Teddy's. They don't have new hours. Did I get lost, is this the American Spa thread?

DoItRight
09-30-07, 15:17
So is Teddy's. They don't have new hours. Did I get lost, is this the American Spa thread?Bubba,

Tell me if I am wrong but is this not the Bridgeport colum?

AMERICAN is located in BRIDGEPORT.

Bubba261
09-30-07, 18:43
Bubba,

Tell me if I am wrong but is this not the Bridgeport colum?

AMERICAN is located in BRIDGEPORT.

Here are the current threads in the Bridgeport section:

Teddys Strip Club
General Reports
Classified Ads
Streetwalker Reports
Strip Club Reports
Craigslist Reviews

Now, where would a post about American belong?

DoItRight
09-30-07, 19:25
Bubba,

It seems like you have a problem with AMP's postings on this site, but hey that's your choice. I been going to american for sometime now and never had a bad experience, so I can talk highly about the staff. You keep posting your news and I will do the same.

Bighorn696
10-01-07, 15:33
Back to the topic at hand.

On Mon, Tues and Wed night a girl by the name of Jenifer works at Teddies. She is Hispanic but she speaks Italian quite fluently. And she is a hottie. So any of you guys like to be cooed to in Italian during a lap dance. She comes highly recommended. Happy trails.

Tommy13
10-02-07, 20:49
So I went by teddy's Sunday night looking to pass the time and hooked up with a PR/Dominicana girl named Natalya or Natasha, I forget which. About 5'8" in heels, full and natural C/D cups, not too flabby, tummy tuck.

Any event, I eyed her and she agreed to go in the room for. 6 which to me is a reasonable and normal fare.

While in the room service was terrible. No interest and passion and kept telling me that I only have 2 songs and that I should pay more. I finally said forget it and went on my way.

Another girl I see often says she's new and doesn't know how to provide. I'll never go back to her to see if she learns though.

Awol768
10-03-07, 17:32
Tommy13: Yeah I posted about my experience with her under General. She has a piercing between her lip and chin. She at least gave a worthwhile performance, but this time constraint deal is BS. Well, next time I will keep on moving on. To someone who is more servce oriented!

AWOL

Bubba261
10-04-07, 23:23
Bubba,

It seems like you have a problem with AMP's postings on this site, but hey that's your choice. I been going to american for sometime now and never had a bad experience, so I can talk highly about the staff. You keep posting your news and I will do the same.

Teddies is Teddies, American is American. American is most certainly NOT Teddies.

DoItRight
10-05-07, 11:35
Teddies is Teddies, American is American. American is most certainly NOT Teddies.Definitly got that right. Teddies is Teddies and will never be American. Support your troops buy American.

WhenWhen
10-09-07, 22:33
had a nice time with Isis a few weeks ago. She's looks latina, but she apparently grew up here judging by her accent. Very nice body - a little stocky, but in a good way. No rush; sat down and looked up straight into my eyes while working; talked a little dirty, which was nice;turned around for the finish. great attitude.

Sharkman CT
10-17-07, 22:49
Took a trip to Teddy's today with my pal Dubya.

Mid afternnon, it was pretty slow, and none of the girls were very interesting, except for a tall amazon with fair skin, and long straight raven black hair, her name was Lillianne. Good looking, but not much of a conversationalist, so I passed.

Dubya had been a frequent flyer with Brenda, and went off to spend some time with her, and came back smiling. 3 jacksons and all is good.

Looking to kill some time we ventured down to PM's but it was not happening at all. So, back to Teddys to see the evning talent. Dubya must have had wheaties for breakfast, his second inning was spent with Michele, he said it was a good time.

I held out for Unyk, and it was a nice choice. I like her slenderness, and the tats ans piercings are great. Her dark eyes are like mesmerizing pools, especially when gazing up at you with a mouthful.

3 jacksons, and Mr. Happy is ecstatic.

Bukkakeparty
10-25-07, 18:49
Ashley
Baby Red
Angel
Baby
Chloe
Vicki
Misty
Tani
Mamacita
Vegas

When In Vegas
10-25-07, 19:42
Top ten list?

Ashley
Baby Red
Angel
Baby
Chloe
Vicki
Misty
Tani
Mamacita
Vegas

SR Only
10-25-07, 23:24
If so, add Tahlia. :)

Franklin Bank
10-26-07, 00:05
What are the private areas like here and are extras available to newbies or does it take a few visits?

I'm new to the board and the game. I've been going to Scruples for a while but there's no extras there. I'm interested in a little change.

Thanks in advance.

Bad Dawg
10-26-07, 01:18
Took a trip to Teddy's today with my pal Dubya.
I held out for Unyk, and it was a nice choice. I like her slenderness, and the tats ans piercings are great. Her dark eyes are like mesmerizing pools, especially when gazing up at you with a mouthful.

Good taste, Sharky. You're right about Unyk, she is hot and that intelligent but naughty look. She's a good and generous friend even without the private dance thing, that she respects people and her peer dancers, so she deserves respect from us all! I gotta get over there [Teddies] soon!

When In Vegas
10-27-07, 18:07
Unlike Steel and Mr. Wbty I stroke out on the Waterbury loop this afternoon. I decided to head to Teddie's. First time there. Had a little trouble finding it (raining cats/dogs), but should be a lot easier next time. For those that have not been there. There is plenty of parking in a protected lot right next to club. Had to take a huge leak so walk in and head right for the toilet, which is busy. The bouncer calls me over, asks me for $5 cover and then to my surprise PATS ME DOWN. I was already feeling a little uneasy being alone and first time there, the weapons check didn't help.

My plan was to grab a few beers, hang out at the bar and get a beat on the place. First thing I noticed is the clientèle is very mixed, from older Italian looking fellows to young hip/hop looking dudes.

There were about 6 girls there and other than a black chick named Diamond the rest were in the 5-6 range on the strippers scale (my opinion). After two beers I try to make a move for Diamond but nogo, she seems very popular. I'm running out of time (after all I'm supposed to be on an errand to Home Depot). So I go after a very petite 5'1" girl named Carol. I went for her cause she reminded me of Mya the girl Baldy Curiser posted.

You would think with all the advise on the board the odds would be in my favor of picking a winner. Wrong.

We go into the back room. Which is basically 4-6 curtained off little cubicles. Carol stops at each curtain: "Busy? " and from each of the six the answer comes back "Busy". So we head back out, but I do notice a lot of the girls behind the curtains are on their knees (good sign).

While we are waiting, I try to get a little feely/touchy with Carol and she's not participating. I should have taken that as a HUGE hint. We chit/chat for 2 minutes, she's 2x old and from Manhattan.

We head back in, find the empty cubicle and I sit down. I drop my drawers reach for her and she immediately tells me: I'm sorry no touching. It kind of got worse from there. You would think the woman was handling NUCLEAR WASTE based on the care she took in not touching me.

The condom goes on, she then grabs some type of handy wipe and starts rubbing the lubrication off the condom. At this point, I feel like a lab experiment and there is nothing going on.

She starts giving me a hand job and blurts out: Don't forget you only have 3 songs and one of them just finished (WTF). I tell her well you better get to work then. She starts with a very uninspired BJ. I tell her I need to finish doggy. That will be another $20. At this point I have had enough, I tell her to finish blowing me. Again, very uninspired. I finish up and she has the nerve to ask me if I want to go again.

While Carol was horrible, I did like the place. Very relaxed and there is something to be said about knowing that just about every girl in the place is available.

Next time I'm bringing a list of recommended names from Bukka. If the girl is not on the list, I'm passing.

Later Vegas PS. Were any of you Numb Nuts there this afternoon?

Guy From NY
10-28-07, 05:31
I made my first visit to Teddie's since before they were closed down. There were 6 girls working. 4 were too heavy for my tastes a fifth looked good but before I could get to here she was dressed and gone. The sixth was Jessica. By far the best looking of the bunch.
Off to the back we went and all went well. Not much talking but she did her job well. The usual 3 Jacksons

Guy

Bukkakeparty
11-06-07, 21:21
I just learned today that Carolina will not be back and she now dancing at Scruples. I had a nice session with Amelia today who has lost some of that extra baggage in her rear.

KantDelay
11-06-07, 22:05
Today there was nothing truly appetizing at PM so I went to Teddies. I hate paying two covers by the way. Anyway, I hooked up with Gabby. She wanted 80. I gave 70, and she was horrible. I won't repeat

Guy From NY
11-09-07, 19:08
I made another Teddies visit yesterday about 5PM hoping to find a few of the girls recommended here. There were about 8-9 girls. I saw a cute one but she was busy with dance after dance and couldnt get to her. Once she went on stage I was able to find out that it was Unyk. No doubt I had to go with her. She insisted on 4 Jacksons despite my protests but I couldnt pass it up. She was lots of fun. Very enthusiastic and accomodating.
What price have the rest of you paid for her. I plan to repeat but would like to get the price in line unless she is firm with that for everyone.

She said she works thurs/fri/sat nights
Guy

When In Vegas
11-10-07, 19:32
From reading the previous posts, she does accept 60. Take a look at the post from Sharkman.

Later,

Vegas

I made another Teddies visit yesterday about 5PM hoping to find a few of the girls recommended here. There were about 8-9 girls. I saw a cute one but she was busy with dance after dance and couldnt get to her. Once she went on stage I was able to find out that it was Unyk. No doubt I had to go with her. She insisted on 4 Jacksons despite my protests but I couldnt pass it up. She was lots of fun. Very enthusiastic and accomodating.

What price have the rest of you paid for her. I plan to repeat but would like to get the price in line unless she is firm with that for everyone.

Guy

Bukkakeparty
11-13-07, 17:44
Rumor has it that the LE have been watching Teddies and that the Lap dance area was closed Friday causing some of the new girls to leave and I hear Saturday was pretty bad. On the other hand PM has had a resurgence but the same crew as before with a few new ones in the mix.Talia is back at PM.

When In Vegas
11-13-07, 19:38
So Bukka what happens with the Lap dance area closed? Is there another spot where the girls can give traditional lap dances -vs- the FS ones in the back?

Rumor has it that the LE have been watching Teddies and that the Lap dance area was closed Friday causing some of the new girls to leave and I hear Saturday was pretty bad. On the other hand PM has had a resurgence but the same crew as before with a few new ones in the mix.Talia is back at PM.

Member #3948
11-13-07, 20:15

Guy

Unyke is not all that, As a matter of fact I couldn't get a hard on when I took her into the back and I only wewnt with her to shut her up. She wouldn't stop bothering me... Help Mr. Wtby is this the same one? If so Steel Blue turned to Steel Jelly with her. Constant moaning of I need to get more I am broke you have only one more song......Yikes my hard on just went soft thinking about her.

F-her go for on of the others. Shit if I can rember their names but there were at least 2 better than her last time I was there. My sandwich was more interresting than her. Dayside do we need to come back down again just to make sure?

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
11-13-07, 21:48
That annoying girl was named Honey. But, thankfully Isis made up for it, and you came outta the back with a smile on yer face. Unyke is pretty good nonetheless. And yes, I'm still dreeaming of your sandwich....

mr wtby

Unyke is not all that, As a matter of fact I couldn't get a hard on when I took her into the back and I only wewnt with her to shut her up. She wouldn't stop bothering me... Help Mr. Wtby is this the same one? If so Steel Blue turned to Steel Jelly with her. Constant moaning of I need to get more I am broke you have only one more song......Yikes my hard on just went soft thinking about her.

F-her go for on of the others. Shit if I can rember their names but there were at least 2 better than her last time I was there. My sandwich was more interresting than her. Dayside do we need to come back down again just to make sure?

Steel Blue

Ratso22
11-14-07, 00:08

Steel BlueThat had to be the worst post I have ever seen by you.

Member #3948
11-14-07, 08:23
That had to be the worst post I have ever seen by you.

After a bottle of Grey Goose. Fortunately I only had a few glasses of wine last night.

Steel Blue

Ratso22
11-14-07, 08:41
After a bottle of Grey Goose. Fortunately I only had a few glasses of wine last night.

Steel BlueLOL It was actually a compliment. Your posts are the most entertaining of all.

Doh Man
11-14-07, 10:08

This the famous Talia form the Teddies of old? BBBJ one? Wow! Got to go check her out if so, haven't seen her around in a long time!

Dayside
11-14-07, 10:48
Hey Steel,

Sounds like it was all a blurr, the talent has been hit or miss lately. The trick is to switch clubs if you don't see anything of interest.

You should definately come down again maybe you'll find your dream girl, bring you know who with you, so I can rub the world series in his face a little bit.

Day

Dayside do we need to come back down again just to make sure?

Bukkakeparty
11-14-07, 19:26
This the famous Talia form the Teddies of old? BBBJ one? Wow! Got to go check her out if so, haven't seen her around in a long time!
Yeah its the same Talia who dosen't look a day over 60!

Doh Man
11-15-07, 11:27
HA! Bukkake, does talia look that bad? Jeez I guess i will have to pass that up, not into the geriatric crowd!

Doh Man
11-15-07, 17:43
Ventured down to T's today to see what was happening, not much unfortunetly a few thick chicas, Jerzey who didn't look to bad then I spotted Aemilia. She was looking good, and I never had her before heard alot of accomodating reports so I took her for a spin in the back. Yes very accomodating to say the least. Had a good full run no rush usual .6 and tipped her another jackson cause I was in a good mood and she took care of the little man well. Would definetly repeat if she is there when I get back.

Bukkakeparty
11-15-07, 20:34
Ventured down to T's today to see what was happening, not much unfortunetly a few thick chicas, Jerzey who didn't look to bad then I spotted Aemilia. She was looking good, and I never had her before heard alot of accomodating reports so I took her for a spin in the back. Yes very accomodating to say the least. Had a good full run no rush usual .6 and tipped her another jackson cause I was in a good mood and she took care of the little man well. Would definetly repeat if she is there when I get back.
Yeah Emilia is real good along with any girl she sits with are all worth a trip to the back. I hear Unyk has a boyfriend, some skinny Puerto Rican guy that always hangs all over her at the club, that can explain her giving faster than usual service in the back lately, just wants a quick pounding and she is not there as much.
Talia is always at PM or Shakers

Griffyn
11-16-07, 14:33
I was driving past Teddies last night and saw about 5 LE cars with lights going, some were in the lot and they also had the road closed. Anyone know if it was raided?

Wolfman Jack
11-16-07, 19:11
Did anyone elses see that a truck hit Teddies yesterday after a police pursuit?

Doh Man
11-17-07, 10:37
I was driving past Teddies last night and saw about 5 LE cars with lights going, some were in the lot and they also had the road closed. Anyone know if it was raided?

No raid it was a chase, they hit Teddies and took off running I heard that's why so many po-po's and the road closure.

Bighorn696
11-19-07, 00:25
Well, I got bored watching the Pat's destroy the Bills so I decided to check out T's for the first time in a couple months. I met Na'ja or Naj'a. She said there was an apostrophe in her name somewhere, but I couldn't hear where.

Anyways, she is mid 20's, darker skinned (of Guiyanan extraction but born in Queens) with a couple tats on her arms and long dark hair, with a very cute face and a knock out body (all real). She said this was her 4th day at T's.

She was up on stage when I got there and she took her time to get around to my side (yes, guys lined up to put 1's on the bar at T's). But when she got to me I kept her busy for a few mins until she asked if I wanted a dance in the back. When she was done on stage, she jumped down and came straight to me. We went in the back an I was in my usual state of dizziness as I ducked behind the curtains. But for some reason it took me forever to seal the deal once I was there. She was very patient and tried everything I asked, but I was in back for at least 15 mins (that is a long time)! She kept with it and didn't complain and when her name was called she apologized and said she would hold out a little longer. She did.

Face 9 out of 10

Body 9 out of 10

Attitude. 9. 9 out of 10

She said she would be there again tomorrow (Monday) so if anyone finds this report appealing, she comes highly recommended. (she asks for. 8 but settled for. 65)

Garthy
11-19-07, 20:02
Well, I got bored watching the Pat's destroy the Bills so I decided to check out T's for the first time in a couple months. I met Na'ja or Naj'a. She said there was an apostrophe in her name somewhere, but I couldn't hear where.

Anyways, she is mid 20's, darker skinned (of Guiyanan extraction but born in Queens) with a couple tats on her arms and long dark hair, with a very cute face and a knock out body (all real). She said this was her 4th day at T's.

She was up on stage when I got there and she took her time to get around to my side (yes, guys lined up to put 1's on the bar at T's). But when she got to me I kept her busy for a few mins until she asked if I wanted a dance in the back. When she was done on stage, she jumped down and came straight to me. We went in the back an I was in my usual state of dizziness as I ducked behind the curtains. But for some reason it took me forever to seal the deal once I was there. She was very patient and tried everything I asked, but I was in back for at least 15 mins (that is a long time)! She kept with it and didn't complain and when her name was called she apologized and said she would hold out a little longer. She did.

Face 9 out of 10

Body 9 out of 10

Attitude. 9. 9 out of 10

She said she would be there again tomorrow (Monday) so if anyone finds this report appealing, she comes highly recommended. (she asks for. 8 but settled for. 65)

So you short-changed the girl because you couldn't bust a nut in reasonable time? Granted, the usual fee is 60. But you made her miss another round with another patron and she sounds like she was additionally pleasant to you. So you decided to be a cheap fuck and be-atch about an extra Jackson and instead spotted her an additional Linoln? Dude, I would stay out of T's for the rest of my life. You never know what might happen to you on your next visit... might accidently sit on a blood filled syringe or something.

Sadly, I wouldn't have shared that much intel.

When In Vegas
11-19-07, 20:38
G-man, are you a Union negotiator, representing dancers on the side by any chance? Give the guy a break. It's good to hear about a girl with some customer service in mind.

He just got her a ton of business with that review.

Vegas

So you short-changed the girl because you couldn't bust a nut in reasonable time? Granted, the usual fee is 60. But you made her miss another round with another patron and she sounds like she was additionally pleasant to you. So you decided to be a cheap fuck and be-atch about an extra Jackson and instead spotted her an additional Linoln? Dude, I would stay out of T's for the rest of my life. You never know what might happen to you on your next visit... might accidently sit on a blood filled syringe or something.

Sadly, I wouldn't have shared that much intel.

WhenWhen
11-21-07, 00:48
What the fuck? He gave a straight story! He didn't force her to stay back there - she just did. The only time limit is for them to get you off - that's the deal. If they don't understand that - then they shouldn't work there.

Doh Man
11-21-07, 09:58
It doesn't matter what the guy pays for, if she took the .65 then it is her deal not any of ours. Lets not get everyone in an uproar and keep the peace.

KantDelay
11-21-07, 12:12
I have to throw in my two cents here - IMHO - the girls at teddies really push the $$$ envelope and do not give what they get. They all ask for .8 which is ridiculous considering every other club gets less, and honestly I would not mind paying if they gave good "dances" but they don't. I have had a blast in the other clubs for much less (without being a cheapo) but it seems the teddies girls expect the price for no effort. F'em - no pun intended. I saw Christin yesterday at Teddies (I keep going back there looking for new talent and come out frustrated) - no english - gave her the standard rate not teddies rate - service was lackluster - I went to taste her tit and she pulled away and said No. CBJ & CFS otherwise - She is cute though and has braces - brought me back to high school - LOL. I will not repeat

Bighorn696
11-21-07, 12:18
I may not contribute to the posts as often as others, but have been around for a long time and know the deal. I do try to treat the girls well and give them their. Due.

Actually, in this case the money was discussed ahead of time not afterwards. She agreed to the. 65 and worked very hard to bring the deal to fruition. She was great. I promised I'd be in to see her again and she told me she would be back the very next day on Monday. That was too soon for me but I thought maybe someone else would want to give her a try so I talked her up (free press as Vegas mentioned). Guys, there are clear cut cases of when someone is being a total prick and taking advantage of certain situations, and they should be called on it. But by the same token, the "taking advantage of" usually works the other way around. So if I got the better end of the stick this time around, booya for me right?

Doh Man
11-21-07, 18:06
Is that how it goes? There is no winning solution to the price wars at T's or any other club for that matter. You make a deal and if you want it bad enough you are going to pay whatever it takes for the most part. Had Aemilia today at Teddies and she wanted .6 I gave her .8 just what I do, She was very attentive by the way and in no way lack luster with me in any of the many things we did. If you are looking for a bargain, then perhaps this is not the place for you to venture into. The other clubs might be a Jackson cheaper, but are you getting what you really want? Or maybe it is you the customer themselves that the particular girl is lack luster with?
There is alot of dynamics to who gets chareged what in these places as well, just because the girl does this type of work for a living doesn't mean she has to love every guy she goes in back with to play the game. Trust me some of the people I see going to the back room I think "That poor girl." Hey don't get me wrong it is what they choose to do, but of course they are human too although some here would not want to beleive that! Lets see what kind of feedback I get form this rant! Eh just my observations anyway. Doesn't mean a rats petootie to most! Happy Thanksgiving fellows!

Tommy13
11-23-07, 00:52
. So I dropped by Teddy's after being away for a few weeks the other night.

The place was packed, the most crowded I had ever seen it in a long time. I almost left after seeing that maybe five girls were working and none had really caught my eye, or at least when they did I lost interest once I got a better look.

Then blanca came out of the backroom and once she re-appeared from the dressing room I stood in her field of view and once she saw me she dropped whoever she was flirting with and came over to me and said, "where have you been? Give me the money, let's go. "

Once in the backroom I gave her. 6 which has always been our regular term but she asked me for. 8 I told her I had given her all I had and she shrugged.

Now here is where things got kinda funny.

She wears these thigh high boots all the time that I totally love and inside one of them she keeps her cell phone. While getting me warmed up she gets a call and takes it and she's listening to someone talk while she starts me off with a CBJ. A few moments later once I'm good to go she turns around and is still on the phone while I'm going to work on her.

So here I am, she's chatting away, I can hear another happy couple in the next stall and I am wondering if it would be rude of me to really go to town or if I should take things slow while she talks.

Had it been a girl I didn't know or had been with so many times before I would've been annoyed, but otherwise I kinda found it funny.

Anyhow, I finished up and took my leave and tagged a good little piece of SW action back in new haven. I have found that when the loop is empty or when in doubt, hang out near a gas station or a 24 hour store near the loop, as SWs need Newports/Kools as much as their other vices.

Bukkakeparty
11-24-07, 14:13
not much going on for a Friday night. The same old tall sisters, Madeline and Crystal hanging out by the bathroom but Crystal was busy and she was decent, asks for more than she is worth but will settle for less. I also saw Erica working here with that cratered ass and Unyk looking good and Jennifer was also here but besides her face her body is out of shape now and her performance is not as good asking to be paid up front kills the mood and she should go back to being a blonde. I have yet to see this girl named Na'ja everyone is raving about. I have not seen Serena is a long time. I hear Amilia is back full time but Sasha has not been around. I think theyneed to recruit new talent.

KantDelay
11-29-07, 08:50
Stopped in the past two days. It was dead on Tuesday and nothing peaked my interest so I left. Yesterday, I spied two sitting playing the video game machine. I remember reading that amelia does this - right? I'm interested in finding her but don't know what she looks like. the girls at teddies are much more passive than at PM - at PM they come up and introduce themselves. Although I've been told I look like uncle leo - so maybe I just scare them away. Anyway - one had the nicest set of DD's I've seen in a while and we made eye contact. She nodded toward the back and I agreed. It was Brenda. Very nice time in there. No pressure - no haggling - didn't even ask for it until it was over. Very cool. I gave her three jacksons and all was good. Like it should be. Her services were good and she has that latina voluptuous body. Very nice - I'd stick with her in this sea of sharks - lol

Bukkakeparty
11-29-07, 18:25
If anyone wants to know who is there look at the juke box and whoever is on stage will be or at least should be the name on the list and follow the list

Fire Dude
12-01-07, 19:52
Stopped by Teddies this afternoon I needed a little pick me up after a busy morning trying to get a jump on some Xmas shopping. Parking lot was more than half full. I went in sat at the bar quite a few girls working I would say they were all between 6 & 8 I spotted a cute one who came over says her name is carol maybe its a Christmas thing, Anyway to the back we go the area has changed since the last time I was there they now have chairs with curtains. Carol did take a phone call when we first got to the room but it only lasted a minute she then directed all her attention to me, standard donation I left happy.

Wildguyct
12-02-07, 12:11
A buddy and I were in the neighborhood. Figured we would check it out. Had a great time, girls were decent looking and fun to chat with. The champagne room was great and the corking fee wasn't too bad.

Was a little dirty for my taste and the girls were thick. Amelia has an extra ass on her ass WTF is with that?

Saw a cute lighter skinned girl but I didn't get any private time to find out more.

Franklin Bank
12-02-07, 22:31
It was my first visit to Teddies today and my first monger experience ever. I felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb. Fortunately Jersey guided me through the process, culminating in a CBJ for the standard fare.

It wasn't a great experience but you have to start somewhere! I find Scuples a little more to my liking but there's absolutely no mileage there.

Here's how it works for those that haven't been:

$5 cover at door. The doorman was at the bar but met me to collect the cover. No pat down as previously reported but I did see the wand. I'm a harmless looking middle aged white dude so I would have been surprised if he used the wand.

There were two other patrons at the bar, both of whom were smoking. I don't like this since it's difficult to explain the smell of cigarettes at home since all restaurants and bars in CT are smoke free. I ordered a beer and watched the game a little. Jersey approached and after a short conversation we were back in the Champaign room.

It's an extra $5 for the room. You have to get buzzed in. There was nobody else in there but if there were the curtains provide a modicum of privacy. She starts with the dance, but you can't hear the music so it's a little weird. A couple of moves in and I get upgraded. There were a couple of stops during the deed to see if I wanted to further upgrade (FS?).

I would repeat but I need to work on my game a little - take charge and provide some direction. I suppose I was too uptight since I felt a little out of place.

It's definitely not the kind of place I would go to hang out and have a couple of beers, but I could see how it could be really good with a little practice.

When In Vegas
12-03-07, 10:33
Nice report. Confused by the upgrade comment.

For the more experienced Teddy mongers: I thought 60 or 80 (unless you pick the wrong girl) got you everything. No?

Vegas

It's an extra $5 for the room. You have to get buzzed in. There was nobody else in there but if there were the curtains provide a modicum of privacy. She starts with the dance, but you can't hear the music so it's a little weird. A couple of moves in and I get upgraded. There were a couple of stops during the deed to see if I wanted to further upgrade (FS?).

Franklin Bank
12-03-07, 23:04
Keep in mind that I set the tone of the whole encounter by making it clear that it was my first trip and that I was in town periodically on business (both true). As such, I think she started me out with the basic package and was looking to see how high I'd go for other services. The range you gave below may have been what she had in mind. I recall her mentioning something like how it would be anywhere from a little more to a lot more depending on what I wanted.

It was a moot point anyway since I entered the club with only enough for the cover charge, some beer, and the standard tip for the champaign room. Good advice that I picked up on a previous post here.

Nice report. Confused by the upgrade comment.

For the more experienced Teddy mongers: I thought 60 or 80 (unless you pick the wrong girl) got you everything. No?

Vegas

Franklin Bank
12-12-07, 22:09
Very strange night tonight at Teddies. $5 cover as always, but no dancers. Nobody on stage. No music. There were a bunch of people at the bar so I figured there must be some shift change on. I waited about 30 minutes and then left.

Is this uncommon? I was there around 6:15pm.

WhenWhen
12-14-07, 00:00
yeah - you hit it at shift change time. Usually slow at that time. The first shift finishes around 6:00 or 6:30 and if they had a good day, they're ready to go back to NY or whereer they go back to; the second shift is usually slow to get going because it is a long night ahead of them.

Very strange night tonight at Teddies. $5 cover as always, but no dancers. Nobody on stage. No music. There were a bunch of people at the bar so I figured there must be some shift change on. I waited about 30 minutes and then left.

Is this uncommon? I was there around 6:15pm.

Bukkakeparty
12-14-07, 23:48
I was down at Teddies, small selection and one of my sources told me that several LE have been hanging out at Teddies and PM lately so we better be on the lookout. There was a high police presence in the area and I was told that cops were stopping people looking for drugs and asking about what goes on there - NOTHING! not now with everyone scared away. Teddies XMAS party Tuesday 12/18 5-close, maybe there will be some diamonds in the rough.

Doh Man
12-15-07, 18:34
It will pick up during the christmas party I always like to go to see what is new and exciting to try. If not there is always the old standbys who never fail to get the job done. Question who do you think gives the best bbjtc at either pm or teddies? I know Christina is high on the list at PM but anyone else that does?

Franklin Bank
12-19-07, 21:57
I went to the xmas party on Tuesday and it was a bust (for me). I didn't see any good dancers up on stage (6pm-7pm) and there weren't many circulating through the crowd. I did have the opportunity to buy some black market DVD's really cheap but I passed. I didn't stay too long and ended up leaving with nothing.

Another trip tonight with a different plan of attack. This time I had a decent amount of singles and planned to sit at the stage. I get there and I didn't like what was on stage when I got in so I hung out at the bar for a bit. The dancer finished her shift and got down. She immediately approached me and offered a lap dance with a CBJ. I think her name was Silky. I passed. I moved up to the stage after that and the next three dancers were very attactive. I tipped generously but no conversation or offers for lap dances from the first two. The third was Unyk and I perked up at that based on past reports.

I can confirm the positive posts in this forum about Unyk. Very nice experience in the champaign room and seems like a nice girl. She was looking for a benji but settled for four jacksons. Nice CBJ followed by FS. I would repeat.

One interesting observation is that I think I spend less here than at Scruples and get a LOT more mileage.

Bukkakeparty
12-19-07, 22:05
I saw 2 new girls today at Teddies one was named Kandy and the other was named Dixie WOW! Both dominican with huge tits and black hair and tan. I wish that I would have lasted longer with Dixie I hope they stick around

Dayside
12-22-07, 09:45
Thanks for the heads up, I stop in thurs just see if they were there. As luck would have it they were. I think WOW was the right word to describe them.

There was a actually a third girl there who I fell in love with named Jamie. No doubt she was in the same category.

It was a nice holiday surprise.

I saw 2 new girls today at Teddies one was named Kandy and the other was named Dixie WOW! Both dominican with huge tits and black hair and tan. I wish that I would have lasted longer with Dixie I hope they stick around

Chappy 11
12-25-07, 14:17
HI all , merry merry, is Teddies open?

Chappy 11
12-27-07, 13:39
Teddies is now charging $10 that's right ten dollars for the lap room. Welcome to 2008 , Boys

Bukkakeparty
12-27-07, 21:11
Teddies is now charging $10 that's right ten dollars for the lap room. Welcome to 2008 , Boys
I guess thats $5 less for the stripper, take it or leave it and at the end of the shift and they got less money in their purse they'll take it!

Mr. Wtby
12-27-07, 22:34
where else can you go into a place, have a few cold ones, pick out a hot latina stripper and bang her moments later. $10, thats what grandma gave me for christmas!

Aski Rn
12-27-07, 22:42
Teddies is now charging $10 that's right ten dollars for the lap room. Welcome to 2008 , BoysWas't just a one off case or can anybody else confirm this? May be worth the trip this time: D

Aski

Chappy 11
12-27-07, 23:20
where else can you go into a place, have a few cold ones, pick out a hot latina stripper and bang her moments later. $10, thats what grandma gave me for christmas!I still love the place , It's ultra sleazy and has works it way into my heart. I found the place about a month ago and they don't even bother frisken me anymore . I have a few questions. How much do you think the avg. girl makes there $$ ?? and how many times a week is she riden ? Could any of us fall in Love with one of these Babes and take her home to mom? Would pay more if there was sofa in the playpen? (I would) What's the name of The Town Official or Police Officer that Teddies has on there payroll I want to send him a gift basket for the holidays?

Dayside
12-28-07, 08:03
I stopped into Shakers yesterday, after confirming that PM was closed for plumbing work I was told, they'll reopen in a week or so.

I had the same experience when I went for a lap dance, I was told it had gone up to 10 from 5.
I guess thats one way to double your profits.

This hobby is getting more and more expensive.

Gareth
12-28-07, 10:32

Which kind of "wow" are we talking about? The sagging tits, big gut, thick with no calves kind of wow or the nice tits, slim and properly proportioned like a stripper should be kind of wow? Also, do they talk like they're from the projects or do they speak properly? No turn off bigger than a girl who sounds like a homeboy.

G.

When In Vegas
12-29-07, 12:33
The $10 is just the fee to get you into the lap dance room. It used to be $5.

Was't just a one off case or can anybody else confirm this? May be worth the trip this time: D

Aski

Aski Rn
12-29-07, 23:44
The $10 is just the fee to get you into the lap dance room. It used to be $5.Thanks for correcting me vegas. Must have been drunk when I read it..ha ha ha..10 for LD :D

BTW, is Teddies just filled with latinos or are there others to choose from? BP is more than a hour drive. so just wanted to some info before I get going? Also just like other clubs, I am assuming weekends are too crowded and not a good day to visit?

Aski

Bighorn696
01-11-08, 02:52
BTW, is Teddies just filled with latinos or are there others to choose from? BP is more than a hour drive. so just wanted to some info before I get going? Also just like other clubs, I am assuming weekends are too crowded and not a good day to visit?

Aski

I would say the majority of the girls at Teddies these days are Latino - but it goes back and forth. Don't think I've ever seen a white or Asian girl working there - just Latino or AA. (Though PM's did have that smokin white girl named Red about a year ago - anyone got the 411 on her?).
As for the weekends, Friday and Saturday night can crowd up, but since Shakers is the hot new club these days, most of the crowd may end up there.
Sunday evenings is a good time to hit Teddies - they'll have a game on TV so you can drink a beer and catch up on the scores while you wait for the girl you want.

Adam Duritz
01-20-08, 11:05
Teddies seems to be mostly Latin girls, which is good for you if you speak Spanish. Saw too good looking Latin girls in the corner, kind of standoffish but hot (7s). Had a lap-dance with a Dominican girl with terrific REAL tits who pretty much leaned over the chair and let me have at it. Says she's in town for only a month or so. Noticed that a good time was being had by all in the VIP. Will definitely be back to try the other two standoffish girls, see how their attitude improves with a few $$ and something else in their face.

2nd Chance
01-23-08, 01:13
Hey fellow mongers. It's been awhile since I've posted on this forum. I've been out of CT since the summer of 2004. Left just after Teddys shut down. It's funny how Teddys has rebounded. Everyone was so concerned that it would be lost forever. Well, it's nice to know that Bridgeport is still "Bridgeport"

Looking forward to my visit back to CT this summer. Booya!

Bukkakeparty
01-23-08, 17:41
Hey fellow mongers. It's been awhile since I've posted on this forum. I've been out of CT since the summer of 2004. Left just after Teddys shut down. It's funny how Teddys has rebounded. Everyone was so concerned that it would be lost forever. Well, it's nice to know that Bridgeport is still "Bridgeport"

Looking forward to my visit back to CT this summer. Booya!
It's still not like the old days! There are some great new talents in Dixie and her sister and friend that are all from Miami and hopefully they stick around. Most of the time it is usually slow here unlike the old days.

Bad Dawg
01-27-08, 02:21
It's still not like the old days! There are some great new talents in Dixie and her sister and friend that are all from Miami and hopefully they stick around. Most of the time it is usually slow here unlike the old days.

Dixie was hot, body and attitude. I bought drinks for her and friend, Platinum, she looked hot too, and I like blondes with big b's [that means booties]

Thanks for the advice Buky, you're a sage!

Bukkakeparty
01-28-08, 18:34
Dixie was hot, body and attitude. I bought drinks for her and friend, Platinum, she looked hot too, and I like blondes with big b's [that means booties]

Thanks for the advice Buky, you're a sage!
She is the best! She has alot of friends that she brought up from her country to work at Teddies and I am trying them all but none of them are as hot and friendly as her. So far Dixie is the best and her sister Kandie is next Platinum is good and she had 3 more I saw with her Saturday afternoon.

Bell Bottom
01-31-08, 17:44
Stopped by Ts and they now have a 2 drink minimum. They seem pretty helpbent on enforcing it too. I don't post often and I don't generally hang for long wherever I go but I certainly don't want to pay for 2 drinks, etc. Seems like they are getting a bit greedy.

Shakers gets my vote, even if the dance is double Ts.

Doh Man
02-01-08, 10:09
but I certainly don't want to pay for 2 drinks, etc. Seems like they are getting a bit greedy.

It's funny,people don't want to pay for a drink but you know the building is not self sustaining. The money you give the girls is the girls the money you give the bouncer is not for the club either.
Someones got to pay the poor bartenders for slinging drinks to us slobs, and the bouncers for not really caring what happens as long as there isn't a fight! I mean if you owned a club, you would be happy to have everyone make money but you the owner? You open one up and I will run it for you ok? :)

Bukkakeparty
02-01-08, 19:03
It's funny,people don't want to pay for a drink but you know the building is not self sustaining. The money you give the girls is the girls the money you give the bouncer is not for the club either.
Someones got to pay the poor bartenders for slinging drinks to us slobs, and the bouncers for not really caring what happens as long as there isn't a fight! I mean if you owned a club, you would be happy to have everyone make money but you the owner? You open one up and I will run it for you ok? :)
I agree that it is a bar but at the same time charging 10 for the back room 5 dollar cover and the drinks ar 2 bucks more than a regular bar and at Shakers you have to bug them for service. The problem is the daytime bartender at Teddies, DON'T TIP HER! The bouncers are just enforcing the rules but the club is gonna piss some people off with their new rules. What I am doing is holding the line at 60 for the girl no more 80, take it or leave it and they take it and if they don't she would have been a waste of money anyway. Has anyone tried that new blonde Michelle that hangs with Jennifer, she is great! Not as good as Dixie but up there. Jennifer is way to drugged up on coke to be any good anymore and she has an attitude

Doh Man
02-02-08, 12:19
The problem is the daytime bartender at Teddies, DON'T TIP HER!

What happened with the daytime bartender? She the reason for the back room increase?

Bukkakeparty
02-02-08, 17:39
What happened with the daytime bartender? She the reason for the back room increase?
No she (Melissa) is the reason there is a 2 drink minimum enforced and she should know that we don't go there to drink so NO TIPPING! The tip is figured into the price for the drink.

Doh Man
02-03-08, 10:54
No she (Melissa) is the reason there is a 2 drink minimum enforced and she should know that we don't go there to drink so NO TIPPING! The tip is figured into the price for the drink.

I hate to break the news to you, bukkake, but the tip isn't figured in the drink! She gets a salary that probably isn't that much and relies on tips of customers to make ends meet. I mean blaming the bartender for steep drink prices is like blaming the gas station attendant for high gas prices. Plus the whole idea again of not "going there to drink" is absolutely absurd, again its like you open a bar let the employees make all the money and you just pay the rent, cable and electric bill and taxes on the property for kicks! I know it would be great, but come on now guys think realistic here. Plus out of every person in that establishment, the poor bartenders make the least!

Gridley
02-03-08, 15:47
I think BK’s beef isn’t with the drink prices, but the fact that the daytime bartender has instituted a rule wherein a 2 drink purchase per patron is required for access to the back stage and lapdance area.

Bukkakeparty
02-04-08, 00:28
I think BK’s beef isn’t with the drink prices, but the fact that the daytime bartender has instituted a rule wherein a 2 drink purchase per patron is required for access to the back stage and lapdance area.
Yes I don't really care about the drink prices that much, I usually buy 3-4 anyway when I am there and then some for the girls too, I end up spending well over 100 when I am there on top of my mortgage, bills, gas and child support but I don't want to be forced to buy 2 drinks before going to the back, I am a regular customer who always buys drinks. There is a cover charge to get in so you can not enforce a 2 drink minimum. This is only a problem during the day even though the rule applies all day it is strictly enforced during the day. I understand all strip clubs charge more for drinks and I am cool with that it is worth all the extras available. I think the attitude of the head bartender would change when she does not get any tips. 2 beers at 4.50 apiece = 9 bucks give a 10 but I keeping the dollar and even if I tip it will be only a buck as opposed to the 2 buck tip I would normally give buying the drinks seperate. Even Scruples charges 8 buck cover and a 1 drink minimum. I paid my 5 dollars to get inside the bar, not into one section of it. We all go there for one thing and its not for drinking! Shakers does not have this rule and everyone sits at the bar drinking. The girls are going to be hurt by this new rule.

KantDelay
02-04-08, 08:54
Honestly, who gives a crap about how many drinks. We all buy'em. She is just a *****. I tip all the time - but with her - I can't stand her.

Dayside
02-04-08, 09:23

I was in there on Thurs. or Friday and was charged the 2 drink minimum right away.
I was told it's a 2 drink min. she didn't say the minimum applies only if you want to go in the back.
In my case, at the time I wasn't even sure I was going in the back because there was no one there catching my eye. So with the cover and the 2 drink min you have shelled out 15 at least just to see who's there.

I don't mind the cover and 1 drink min. I usually get water but now I have to get 2 waters just to see if anyone is there.

It's unfortunate because the ones that get hurt are the girls. I'll still go there but instead of it being my first stop it's drops down to my last stop if there's no one at the other clubs.

I also didn't know that the 10 went straight to the bouncer, and not to the club. That's a pretty good raise they put themselfs in for you'd think for the extra 5 bucks they'd at least be quicker to open the door, instead of making the girls yell to them from across the club after they just paid them 15 sec earlier.

Ah remember the good old days no cover during the day.

Doh Man
02-04-08, 10:59
Ok well I guess to some it is a nuisance I am reading this post like you have to buy two drinks as soon as you walk in the door? I didnt realize this was the case, I mean you shouldnt have to be not trusted to buy another drink? Well whatever, it is what it is.

Bukkakeparty
02-04-08, 18:42
Ok well I guess to some it is a nuisance I am reading this post like you have to buy two drinks as soon as you walk in the door? I didnt realize this was the case, I mean you shouldnt have to be not trusted to buy another drink? Well whatever, it is what it is.
Yeah it is what it is but no wonder Shakers is busier during the day. I can see forcing some of the cheap guys to buy drinks but I am a regular that always buys 2 drinks anyway and now I can't have access to certain areas of the club without buying 2 drinks upfront. If we have to buy 2 upfront lower the prices or do buy backs like most bars do. Like I posted before the 5 dollar cover is to get in the bar not into part of it. We all go for the girls who now won't get as much money and less money means less girls and we always need new talent. It is a shame because Teddies is a great club much bigger and cleaner than Shakers and better lapdance area. These bouncers are forcibly stopping customers from walking to the back without the 2 drinks in hand and they are gonna piss the wrong guy off one day.

T Bagged
02-04-08, 20:33
I went Saturday had a good time very explosive will be there next time.

Go NY giants?

Bukkakeparty
02-04-08, 21:23
I was in there on Thurs. or Friday and was charged the 2 drink minimum right away.
I was told it's a 2 drink min. she didn't say the minimum applies only if you want to go in the back.
In my case, at the time I wasn't even sure I was going in the back because there was no one there catching my eye. So with the cover and the 2 drink min you have shelled out 15 at least just to see who's there.

I don't mind the cover and 1 drink min. I usually get water but now I have to get 2 waters just to see if anyone is there.

It's unfortunate because the ones that get hurt are the girls. I'll still go there but instead of it being my first stop it's drops down to my last stop if there's no one at the other clubs.

I also didn't know that the 10 went straight to the bouncer, and not to the club. That's a pretty good raise they put themselfs in for you'd think for the extra 5 bucks they'd at least be quicker to open the door, instead of making the girls yell to them from across the club after they just paid them 15 sec earlier.

Ah remember the good old days no cover during the day.
Teddies- Dixie, Kandie, Platnum, Sierra, Unyk, Jersey, Silky, Erica, Serena, Jessica, Maria, Gabby, Christina, Storm, Jennifer, Michele, Kathy with the big boobs, Brenda and Melissa 5 buck cover 2 drink minimum and 10 for the room
Shakers-Sandy, Colombian Kathy, Angie, Jada, Beauty, Glaze, Little Mama, Cristina, Michelle, Pamela, Veronica, Debra, Stevie, Paula, Mia, Yancy, Isis and 5 buck cover not having to be forced to buy drinks

Gridley
02-04-08, 23:11
Teddies has hit its stride again. Some of the dancers here make a killing. As such, I can certainly empathize with the bar’s position that it needs to raise its take through increased drink sales.

This is Bridgeport however; at certain times groups of fellas will come in, head for the back, and have a grand time not behaving – all for just the $5 cover. The bouncers will have to ask them to buy drinks or leave.

I’m a regular and I usually buy a round of drinks for the dancers. My last visit I was blocked from joining them at the back tables because at that point I had only purchased one drink for myself. I left. No one else earned my money that day.

Bukkakeparty
02-05-08, 23:17
Teddies has hit its stride again. Some of the dancers here make a killing. As such, I can certainly empathize with the bar’s position that it needs to raise its take through increased drink sales.

This is Bridgeport however; at certain times groups of fellas will come in, head for the back, and have a grand time not behaving – all for just the $5 cover. The bouncers will have to ask them to buy drinks or leave.

I’m a regular and I usually buy a round of drinks for the dancers. My last visit I was blocked from joining them at the back tables because at that point I had only purchased one drink for myself. I left. No one else earned my money that day.
Yeah you were blocked from joining the dancers in the back after you paid cover and then you are denied access to certain areas of the club, that is the problem. They should eliminate the cover charge if there is a 2 drink minimum or increase the cover charge and have the 2 drinks included in the cover charge. Well at least we can use the excuse with the girls that we don't have enough money to drink and pay for a dance they may be so desperate for money that they will lower the dance prices.

Steve 99
02-06-08, 00:03
Teddies- Dixie, Kandie, Platnum, Sierra, Unyk, Jersey, Silky, Erica, Serena, Jessica, Maria, Gabby, Christina, Storm, Jennifer, Michele, Kathy with the big boobs, Brenda and Melissa 5 buck cover 2 drink minimum and 10 for the room
Shakers-Sandy, Colombian Kathy, Angie, Jada, Beauty, Glaze, Little Mama, Cristina, Michelle, Pamela, Veronica, Debra, Stevie, Paula, Mia, Yancy, Isis and 5 buck cover not having to be forced to buy drinksGot any lap dance rankings for us:

Dixie - top tier

??? - bottom tier

etc. etc.

Bukkakeparty
02-06-08, 17:11
Got any lap dance rankings for us:

Dixie - top tier

??? - bottom tier

etc. etc.
Bottom tier is Storm, Beauty, Stevie, Candy st Shakers, Erica, Gabby and anything big and fat and top is Dixie at Teddies, Kathy at Shakers Cristina and Sandy and Lady and Angie and Jada and Mia at Shakers and Unyk and Melissa the dancer and Brenda at Teddies

Steve 99
02-06-08, 22:32
Bottom tier is Storm, Beauty, Stevie, Candy st Shakers, Erica, Gabby and anything big and fat and top is Dixie at Teddies, Kathy at Shakers Cristina and Sandy and Lady and Angie and Jada and Mia at Shakers and Unyk and Melissa the dancer and Brenda at TeddiesDamn Stevie from Jamacia bottom tier. She has a body that looks like she can work it. Thanks for tier lowdown you Shaker/Teddy addict.

Bad Dawg
02-07-08, 02:56
Bottom tier is Storm, Beauty, Stevie, Candy st Shakers, Erica, Gabby and anything big and fat and top is Dixie at Teddies, Kathy at Shakers Cristina and Sandy and Lady and Angie and Jada and Mia at Shakers and Unyk and Melissa the dancer and Brenda at Teddies

Just tried T's again and saw Platinum right off. Nice C or D's natural to my amateur check, and used them well in lap. Sweet girl too, just buy her a drink and treat her nice she's one of the few who will spend time conversing at the bar, just for your enjoyment. As Stoner wisely said more than once, keep the fantasy going, and she does.

Thanks for all the good info Bukake!

Dayside
02-07-08, 16:18
After reading you ratings I decided I need to go see either Dixie or Platnum. Met Dixie first so had a dance with her, very nice time. Didn't allow her tit's to be touched which was the only draw back.
I still didn't see Platinum although I know she was there the one I thought was her didn't match the description that I just reread.

Also my mistake I was told today that the 2nd drink is only if you want to go behind the stage or in the back. Not up initially as I was told the other day.

Columbia Kathy is still my favorite over at Shakers many new girls at Teddies however, at least for me.

Thanks again for the list and ratings, I can see I have my work cut out for me.

Stay safe.

Pure Warrior
02-17-08, 11:46
After my nooner at the swedeish spa, I needed some more action. I was tempted to head back to the spa but, just did'nt want to turn into a almost 4 hundred day popping. So off I go to Teddies, I've been a few times now with out pulling the tigger. I had my eye on this spanish bab up from Miami. She sweet born here, in town to make some quick $$ and zip back to her life. I hang for a while same talent pool and it's kinda slow. I really like teddies for what it is, in someways it reminds of brazil in the sexual sense. Were there all the same reason. I would pay more for a sheet and a lite bulb. But hey it is what is. And for what's been going on with LEO I would have to say were luckly to have it. The day bartender is there at the stage with her Dike crew getting tittie slap by one of the dancers. So I line up this chick (I'm sorry can't remember her name) The service was OK. 80 I like the way she wrap her panties around her wrist during service. I always make them remove everything before we start. I really need the visual and if you don't get the booth to the left as you walk in it's just to dark. A few thoughts, keep the prices down. 80 is my ceiling and I don't like paying that. Do not pay crazy $$## there. Please! They are being way to strict in this 2 drink deal. The Lap room goes from 5-- to 10 then the drinks. Watch they will up the cover soon. If they do then you really think about the cost you might be better of at AMP.

Adam Duritz
02-18-08, 02:08
There is a girl there who you ought to try a dance from at Teddies named Jessica, very sweet and very accommodating girl who also happens to be very pretty. I think she would be about an 8 without the baby damage. But she has a great smile and long legs and is great in the back room. Also can vouch for Platinum who has terrific natural tits. If that's your thing, don't miss out on that girl. Dixie is also gorgeous but will ask for more money and for a tip at the end. She's really hot, but in the end, I'd rather have one of the other girls. I had a girl there this week named "Lady" who wasn't as well put together as the aforementioned trio, but promised a lot in the back. Too bad I'd already had one go-round in the V.I.P. or I would have taken her up on it. She is very playful. Also, saw one girl in the club who I think is a perfect 10. Don't know her name, but she looks like Dixie minus about 5 years, so everything is still high and tight. If I can grab her away from the other patrons, then I will post to let you guys know. But easily, there was about a dozen do-able to downright hot girls in the club this weekend. YMMV, but right now, this is a very hot spot if you like Latinas.

Tommy13
02-18-08, 20:29
Dropped by shakers for the first time and was pretty disappointed. Didn't see anyone really to my liking and the girls were too pushy for my taste. Most of the girls I recoginized from PM and many of them seemed more interested in creating drama among themselves than anything else. Sat a played some videogames with one girl named Lorena who said she was form columbia and had only been in town for less than a week. Not sure if she was being truthful or not, but she seemed reticent especially when I told her I didn't speak spanish. Left without any trip upstairs.

So I headed over to Teddy's.

I have grown tired of Teddy's with the five dollar door fee, the ten dollar room fee and the asking price starting at 80-100. I'm not into haggling over price, it gets tiring and the girl seems to assume that if you bargain at all that you've basically given in to her.

This one girl, said her name was Gia, was nothing too exciting in my mind, but she was sexy enough for me. She wanted 100 plus the ten bucks and I told her I only pay 60. She comes back with 80. I told her 60. She then says 70 and I say 60 is all I have to give you. So she then goes back up to the stage and does her set and then comes back and I assume she's going to pick up where she left off but she relents and goes for 60. So we go back and have some fun. It was okay, nothing too spectacular but I had fun with her and would go another round with her if I had the opportunity.

There was another latina chic there with what I would describe as my ideal bodytype, huge tits and a bubble butt, but she was too interested in playing videogames and someone was talking to her and I won't approach a girl at the bar in that setting. If she is not noticing me and wants to come by and say Hello, then I find that girls like that tend to not be so service oriented.

Anyhow, it had been about a month or so since I had been at T's. Not a bad hour or so.

I'll give shakers another shot.

Is PM open again?

Old School 62
02-19-08, 02:12
Hey guys,

Last Wednesday went to Teddie's and place was closed. Bartender said power was out.

Locked myself out of my car. Was standing there MFing myself when two guys come rolling into Teddie's parking lot. Gave them the word on the power outage.

Long story short, these guys helped Old School here by calling AAA. Saved my ass! Never went to Shakers so these guys took me over. Hooked them up with a couple of beers. Simply, I am grateful those fellow mongers helped me out!

If they read this board I publicly thank you both!

As for Shakers, I went with this young, slender AA dancer. Do not remember her name and actually had two dances with her during my six hours at Shakers.

Very nice girl! 22 years old, very pleasant, no rush. Says she works double shifts 7 days a week. Three jacksons complete. I must have been the number 3 guy and number 8 guy that day - up in the poon. Figure she's turning 60 to 70 dances a week. Hey, will repeat! In fact, tomorrow.

As I have also never posted pics before, I am sharing photos of this ***** from CA. She was a Craig's List find. Claimed she was not a pro just looking for a good time.

Set "date guidelines" 7 days before meeting and photos as well. Wanted to be filmed! Wanted a Current HIV and STD test. Got mine. Brought test to the date. She brought her tests. Checked each other's ID.

Long story short again, SHE wanted bareback everything.

Believe it guys, Old School is telling the truth! This chick banged me bareback for nearly 7 hours at the no tell. Vag, anal, daty; you name it.

And yes, the D cups are real. I bullshit you not. Those jugs are all natural.

I'm a lucky, middle-aged bastard these days.

Digital photography is unbelievable...

Enjoy!

Old School 62
02-19-08, 03:33
Sorry, Had to re-size pics. Here goes:

P.S. Old School always wears a blue baseball cap with 2 large, white letters on the front of cap. Old School always drinks O'Douls'. Holler!

Old School 62
02-19-08, 03:39
Here's some more.

MyHobby
02-19-08, 15:06
Dude,

WTF could you be thinking? BB vaginal and anal sex with a working girl. that pussy has seen more like 2,000 though it not 200. Wow what an awful looking hole. Please I hope those pics are all fakes. And by the way those tits are fake as hell. Look how bagged out that broad is and the tits are like they just came off the assembly line.

I'm glad I saw this before I ate

Old School 62
02-19-08, 15:46
I appreciate your feedback but as I clearly stated, she is NOT a "working girl". She is NOT a "provider".

I did meet her on Craig's List but it was NOT in the "Play for pay" listings.

She did not charge me a dime. Per the photo, I lost my dime (Not my mind)and was attempting to fish it out.

She is a 21 year old woman that enjoys the "swinging" aspect of sexuality. BOTH of us presented HIV and STD tests that were no older than 5 days. Both of us presented valid drivers' licenses to compare to the HIV/STD tests.

If anything, we both exemplified responsible behavior per testing before engaging.

I am certain nearly every human being at one time or another has met someone in a bar, been intoxicated, gone home together and engaged in unprotected sexual activity.

That is not responsible behavior...

Yes, the pics are real and the boobs are absolutely natural. Zero surgical scars...and the pussy tasted great.

Old School 62

Lotsoffun201
02-19-08, 18:26
Barebacking a girl who freely admits to over 200 and lord knows how many she forgot is just plane dumb

Bubba261
02-19-08, 19:08
P.S. Old School always wears a blue baseball cap with 2 large, white letters on the front of cap. Old School always drinks O'Douls'. Holler!

Doing BB anything but hand job or blow job (even that is risky), Old School won't be drinkng anything for much longer. That hat is on the wrong head!

Old School 62
02-19-08, 21:57
Bubba261,

The attached pic below -titled "Big Cup" - is for you and all you idiots who did not read my follow-up.

Again, the girl is not a provider. We both had HIV tests 5 days old. We both had complete STD profiles 5 days old.

Bubba261 -You won't be the one around much longer if you keep pounding that fatback down your throat.

Giani
02-19-08, 22:47
Good one, Old School. Rattle the cages of all us long experience mongers by BRAGGING about bareback anal (etc). You ARE joking, right? (Please say yes and admit that your comedy skills are limited).

If you are NOT joking, then the VERY bad joke is on you. If you WANT to catch AIDS, why not just share needles with your hooker who apparently does everyone bareback? Of all sex acts, bareback anal is by FAR the most dangerous. I am glad to see lots of mongers calling you on it. It is far from a joke in the real world. Further, any monger in the know would never do FS bareback with an SW. Frankly, I avoid SWs who are even willing to do FS bareback. It is a red flag.

I hate it when sick mongers with a death wish spread their diseases throughout the SW population, raising the risk for all of us. Sheesh...

Giani

Here's some more.

Gmt345
02-19-08, 23:44
Old School,

Did you at least cum in her pussy and ass or did she make you pull out?

Trick Williams
02-20-08, 00:27
HA! HA! Somebody's dick is gonna fall off LOL!!!

Midwest10
02-20-08, 00:48
I know everything checked out on paper. But everybody runs across a freebie that says she is non pro. Do you really think the chick thought you were hotter than any other guy that she could get?

Good job on landing a fun broad, but the fellow mongers are right - you can't bare back strangers!

You put us all at risk!

Supers4972
02-20-08, 00:50

P.S. Old School always wears a blue baseball cap with 2 large, white letters on the front of cap. Old School always drinks O'Douls'. Holler!Are you willing to share her info? I'll fly her out to vegas for a stab at that. PM me

Airberd
02-20-08, 01:15
Isn't this thread about Teddy's?

Anyway, I was there last Thursday. HAd one drink at the bar. Saw the cordoned off section at the other end. Asked the fat bartender what the deal was. She said it is to keep out people who don't pay enough. WTF.

But disappointing time. There were NO good looking women around. Nada. Zilch.

Decided to cut losses and got out of there.

What's a good day/time to go there?

Oh and I had swung by Shakers first. There was this big huge dig going on right in front of it with a LE directing traffic. True to form, I chickened out and went to Teddies. Is there a back entrance to Shakers from the parking lot out back? I did not fancy walking in the door on the corner under the watchful eyes of the men in blue.

Air

I know everything checked out on paper. But everybody runs across a freebie that says she is non pro. Do you really think the chick thought you were hotter than any other guy that she could get?

Good job on landing a fun broad, but the fellow mongers are right - you can't bare back strangers!

You put us all at risk!

XxATLxX
02-20-08, 02:20
I really see no problem with him barebacking her if she did have current HIV and STD tests. Is it still risky? Sure, but its a lot safer than just diving into a girl bareback that has no test results. I would much rather bareback her than some random girl I met at a bar when I was drunk and ended up fucking bareback. And most of us have done that before.

Old School 62
02-20-08, 02:22
Actually. I am a VERY poor comedian.

Clearly, no matter WHAT I purport from this point on will be viewed as dubious and challenged on this board.

Are my assertions below factual? A poor joke perhaps?

Just forget It gentlemen - move on to the next cause celeb.

Old School 62
02-20-08, 02:37
Approached strictly as a matter of logic, Xxatlxx is the only one who has simply seen the logic.

I'ts the logic gentlemen. Teddie's, providers, condom. Teddies, provider's, test's, still condom.

Wild chick, not provider, five day old tests each. As safe as one can get today. Granted, nothings full proof.

12 gin and tonics, girl at disco, home with her, no condom. Your "screwed".

But for crying out loud if you just want some "regular" pussy the health tests are the most responsible steps one can take.

Lotsoffun201
02-20-08, 07:23
HIV test that are 5 days old are pretty much worthless, you need to see a history of tests. It can take months or weeks for a test to show positive. DNA testing or western blot is the most sensitive, but also the most expensive. I doubt that either one of you went to the expense of those tests, although you did take some effort and for that you were at least thinking.

On the other hand, other little "nasties" such as herpes, Chlamydia, and Syphillis do exist and are virtually undetectable at times. Fellow mongers and hobbiests have called you on it, and like me are trying to offer some sound advice.

There have been MANY posts on this board over the years with photos such as yours from hobbiests who have engaged in these activities. All of them have been called out. While I don't have as many posts under my belt as some others who responded, I have been here long enough to see what is said.

Please, if you wish to engage in these activities, that is your choice, just in the future, don't be a braggart about it. You appear relatively new, and the best thing you could do for this community is a subtle warning or hint that BB services were offered so that fellow members of this community could make an educated choice regading their own decision.

Seva Lurker
02-20-08, 08:13
I've said this in a couple of other threads and I'll join in here. Bareback (unprotected) sex with ANY working girl is almost like playing Russian roulette with an automatic.

If you don't contract HIV/AIDS, there are enough other incurable diseases that are just as bad.

Others have mentioined some of the other possible 'side' effects from such encounters. These girls don't care. If they know they are positive or carrying something, they sure as hell aren't going to tell a paying customer about it. If they are really ugly about it, they may even encourage you to go without protection so they can infect you.

Also, because HIV is so slow to show up, one or both of you could be infected, not know it and infect the other one. Then the gifts just keep on giving.

Recent test results don't prove anything. The disease may not have shown up in the system yet, or more likely, she could have become infected since the test was taken.

So even if you don't care about your self and it 'feels better without the rubber', think about the others who may follow behind you. Or the one's at home you could infect. Hepatitus doesn't require sexual contact.

Two last parting thoughts. First one from a cartoon by the late Shel Silverstein that appeared in a Playboy during the summer of love. Two hippie guys talking.

First guy to second. "Hey man, you look down."
second guy. "I am man, if just left the free clinic and I got the clap."
first guy "Bummer man."
second guy "Yeah man, if I got the clap, then, Mary's got it and if Mary's got it then Bill's got it, and if Bill's got it, then Julie's got it and if Julie's got it then I've got it."

Second thought, the little caption on a ball cap in a Dayton, Ohio convinience store, where I picked up several of Dayton's ladies in the past.

"A tisket, a tasket, a condom or a casket."

Jolly Rocks
02-20-08, 09:32
I just gotta add my 2 cents on the testing thing. HIV can take at least 6 months to show up, Herpes 3-4 months, so just having a test results from 5 days ago means virtually nothing.

PLUS I hope you all do realize condoms are not 100% safe from all this shit, so it's ALWAYS a risky behavior we engage in. Sometimes I wonder if that's not part of the draw.

Midwest10
02-20-08, 10:40
I really see no problem with him barebacking her if she did have current HIV and STD tests. Is it still risky? Sure, but its a lot safer than just diving into a girl bareback that has no test results. I would much rather bareback her than some random girl I met at a bar when I was drunk and ended up fucking bareback. And most of us have done that before.

Here's where the problem comes in:

1) Documentation could be false (yes I know they compared it agains ID's, but ID's are forged to)

2) There is a 5 day time lapse between the report and the day of their rendezvous. I'm pretty sure a horny broad like that doesn't go 5 days without getting laid.

3) There is also a time lapse between the date of the test and receiving the results.

4) There are numerous post here of the bacteria and toxins that you will take on when heading to Greece uncovered.

5) Even if she had protected sex since the test, its possible the condom broke.

6) What if you get her knocked up?

MW10

There are no guarantee's -

MyHobby
02-20-08, 11:45
On top of it all that was one of the nastiest clams I've ever seen. What are those funny little purple purple bumps?

Sorry but I wouldn't fuck that with your cock.

XxATLxX
02-20-08, 15:05
Here's where the problem comes in:

1) Documentation could be false (yes I know they compared it agains ID's, but ID's are forged to)

2) There is a 5 day time lapse between the report and the day of their rendezvous. I'm pretty sure a horny broad like that doesn't go 5 days without getting laid.

3) There is also a time lapse between the date of the test and receiving the results.

4) There are numerous post here of the bacteria and toxins that you will take on when heading to Greece uncovered.

5) Even if she had protected sex since the test, its possible the condom broke.

6) What if you get her knocked up?

MW10

There are no guarantee's -

Thats why I said it was still risky. Just as doing anything with a working girl is risky. Covered or not.

Midwest10
02-20-08, 15:56
[QUOTE=MyHobby]On top of it all that was one of the nastiest clams I've ever seen. What are those funny little purple purple bumps?

Maybe the purple bumps is what made it tasty!

Pop rocks, STD or pussy bruises?

Seriously - can any one identify what the hell those purple blotches are?

P.S. XxATLxX - I hear ya!

Tanboat05
02-20-08, 16:08
Old School;

Do not let these guys get you down. Your report is fantastic and I am proud of your find. I love sluts and the entire scene you have reported on and think your pics are pure gold. THANK YOU for sharing your experience and know that I am envious. Especially the DATY. My favorite.

MyHobby
02-20-08, 16:12
I'm not sure that pussy's real after going back and looking again. Are you sure that gash wasn't a bad sex change operation?

This is the worst looking example of a vagaina I've ever seen. Seriously you went down on that thing? it looks like it was formed in the shaved hide of a dead water buffalo by the beak of a vulture.

Midwest10
02-20-08, 16:25
Actually. I am a VERY poor comedian.

Clearly, no matter WHAT I purport from this point on will be viewed as dubious and challenged on this board.

Are my assertions below factual? A poor joke perhaps?

Just forget It gentlemen - move on to the next cause celeb.

We are not trying to make you look like an idiot - we are asking you to please believe us and - the next time you partake in such activity - please cover up for your safety and everyone elses! Please continue to report - we want to make sure you live a long healthy life -- OK!

Check your PM

BootyCall
02-20-08, 21:44
I like your pics and the girls ****. Wish I lived closeby I would certainly bang that ****. Keep up the good work. The purple marks or dick skid marks.
BC

Dragster
02-20-08, 23:37
I appreciate your feedback but as I clearly stated, she is NOT a "working girl". She is NOT a "provider".

I did meet her on Craig's List but it was NOT in the "Play for pay" listings.

She did not charge me a dime. Per the photo, I lost my dime (Not my mind)and was attempting to fish it out.

She is a 21 year old woman that enjoys the "swinging" aspect of sexuality. BOTH of us presented HIV and STD tests that were no older than 5 days. Both of us presented valid drivers' licenses to compare to the HIV/STD tests.

If anything, we both exemplified responsible behavior per testing before engaging.

I am certain nearly every human being at one time or another has met someone in a bar, been intoxicated, gone home together and engaged in unprotected sexual activity.

That is not responsible behavior...

Yes, the pics are real and the boobs are absolutely natural. Zero surgical scars...and the pussy tasted great.

Old School 62

I worked in the World Famous Gold club in Atlanta, those tits are fake, maybe done from belly button or arm pit!

Bubba261
02-20-08, 23:58
Bubba261 -You won't be the one around much longer if you keep pounding that fatback down your throat.

And you won't be around HERE much longer if you can't take comments without responding with obnoxious and homophobic insults!!

Bubba261
02-21-08, 00:02
I know everything checked out on paper. You put us all at risk!

Psss, hey Old School, wanna buy a clean HIV test report, cheap? HAHA

Best thing about this is that if he keeps up this behavior, he won't be with us very much longer!

Bubba261
02-21-08, 00:05
Approached strictly as a matter of logic, Xxatlxx is the only one who has simply seen the logic.

I'ts the logic gentlemen. Teddie's, providers, condom. Teddies, provider's, test's, still condom.

Wild chick, not provider, five day old tests each. As safe as one can get today. Granted, nothings full proof.

12 gin and tonics, girl at disco, home with her, no condom. Your "screwed".

But for crying out loud if you just want some "regular" pussy the health tests are the most responsible steps one can take.

If you repeatedly get yourself tested (i.e., the 5-day old test), clearly even YOU have some worries. Tell us, what will you do one day when that test for irreversible HIV comes back positive? Will you continue to bareback unsuspecting victims?

Bubba261
02-21-08, 00:10
We are not trying to make you look like an idiot

That's for sure - he does a fine job of that all by himself!

Bladtinzu
02-21-08, 01:48
I worked in the World Famous Gold club in Atlanta, those tits are fake, maybe done from belly button or arm pit!

Then you remember my close buddy "Ziggy".

And they are fake tits. I've bought enough of them in my time to know that. I would say it was a belly button job going by the size. Anything much larger and it can complicate that unless they used the type of implant they can fill with saline after it is in.

And seriously if she is 21 and claimed over 200 served I wouldn't care about what test result she provided. That would be a wrap up situation. But to each his own. I just don't like risking things.

XxATLxX
02-21-08, 02:06
Then you remember my close buddy "Ziggy".

And they are fake tits. I've bought enough of them in my time to know that. I would say it was a belly button job going by the size. Anything much larger and it can complicate that unless they used the type of implant they can fill with saline after it is in.

And seriously if she is 21 and claimed over 200 served I wouldn't care about what test result she provided. That would be a wrap up situation. But to each his own. I just don't like risking things.

No offense, but you are in the wrong hobby if taking a risk is too much for you.

TexasMonger
02-21-08, 02:11
And they are fake tits.

They also look hard to the tuch. Bolt on tits that is for sure.

There is no excuse for his action and he is living life dangerously. As of today, I have made a copy of a picture showing his body. When I visit a provider I will produce the picture and ask if she has engaged in any sexual activity with the guy in the picture? If the answer was yes.....I will be running away really fast.

Cheers

TM

Member #2128
02-21-08, 04:32
OK, I'm not an MD, just another guy on the board who has sampled a lot of pootang and knows what a pussy looks like....and that ain't what a pussy looks like, purple marks and all.

If you take a brief moment to examine it visually from the picture, you can see that the shape of this kitty is too even, too regular, has minimal "lips" if any at all. It just ain't a right looking thing and everyone knows it, whether they admit it or not.

It's not a diss on the poster really. He's posting and sharing honestly. But it's an observation is all. THAT AIN'T AN AUTHENTIC PUSSY!

yeeeeeeecccch!

Old School 62
02-21-08, 04:48
Please allow Old School to reiterate again. NOT a "working girl". She is not a working girl. OK?

XxATLxX still appears to be one of the few logical individuals. I'm not patronizing you XxATLxX but am complimenting you per your ability to be subjective.

Okay. I went way over the top bragging. Some of you guys obviously are adult enough to post messages of sound advice.

It's the malicious members I simply do not understand. You malicious individuals. You know who you are. Paying 60 to 80 for "completo" just as I, the Jack Ass, has done as well.

You go into some dingy room with cumshots on the floor and the girl walks away after two songs (like it or not) with your hard earned cash, your self-worth, and any decency within you as a human being.

Your just another chump she made 60 to 80 off of in 5 minutes. They tell you beforehand "Oh baby, no "rapido", no "rapido". Really honey, we can take our time? "Oh yes baby, we take our time. Let's go now-I give you nice dance".

Yeah right. As soon as the Jackson's are handed over, the con game begins. Two songs. Dick hanging there. She's gone.

Do not fuc--- give me shit when all of you malicious members are there every chance you have. Your no better than anyone. Your a monger like me. You pay for a piece of ass at the very moment of a "stage" pussy spread.

Please note malicious members. Reiterateing a very good point made:

Condoms are not full proof. Understand?

Look. I got a piece of ass that was free. Period. Pushing 50 that made me feel cocky.

I had no intent to offend you guys or piss you off.

I became defensive per the downright nasty comments made. WTF?

SgtPerv
02-21-08, 06:03
I'm not sure that pussy's real after going back and looking again. Are you sure that gash wasn't a bad sex change operation?

This is the worst looking example of a vagaina I've ever seen. Seriously you went down on that thing? it looks like it was formed in the shaved hide of a dead water buffalo by the beak of a vulture.The hair stubble around the back door does not look right.

Member #2984
02-21-08, 11:14
Leave him alone you idiots. Don't use this forum to present your high moral attitudes and values of protected sex only. Geesh get a grip and quit trying to live others lives. You sound like a bunch of teenie boppers glaring through a frosted over window.

Keep the bareback action going OS. You don't have to explain or answer to the numerous peeps now in this forum. I'm backing you all the way to the winner's circle.

Doh Man
02-21-08, 11:25
Wow your all alive! I haven't seen so many responses to a post since they last shut the clubs down! Well good to see something is making everyone respond. Too bad it isn't about which girl is worth the time, and if she does anything spectacular! I mean hey if this guy does bareback with strange women that is his own death knell, Lets get back to the topic at hand! Teddies! Emilia hmm really need a Bj from her again she does know how to satisfy! Hope shei s still there on Weds and Thurs!

Spinnerluvr
02-21-08, 11:40

This is the worst looking example of a vagaina I've ever seen. Seriously you went down on that thing? it looks like it was formed in the shaved hide of a dead water buffalo by the beak of a vulture.Its Cherpies, a Canrial decease, it cant be tweated.

Member #3948
02-21-08, 11:44
On this board so badly for writing a report. A pretty decent one to boot. Let's face it even covered we are not safe. Driving in your car to meet the girl is more of a hazard to you than bareback. No I do not condone unprotected sex, just putting it in prospective.

Sorta like when thoes left wing nuts who could give a shit about the unborne protest that "our men and women are being killed in Iraq". If they were back home instead there would be the same number killed in accidents and manuvers, not to mention buildings being crashed into by airplanes....

Steel Blue

P.S. Mcaine is the man now banging lobbyiests. He's one of us!

SR Only
02-21-08, 12:30
Let's face it even covered we are not safe. Driving in your car to meet the girl is more of a hazard to you than bareback.

Steel Blue

Last year my car was side swiped on the way to meet a girl in Westchester. Broken car and no cum. Talk about a bad day. I couldn't even salvage the event by going back to Norwalk (all closed) and B'port was too far.

Dayside
02-21-08, 12:55
[QUOTE=Steel Blue]On this board so badly for writing a report. A pretty decent one to boot.

Steel that's another reason why I like you, you always stick up for what you believe, and your not afraid to give a guy a break.

Now if you could only get this mongering thing down you'd be ok.

PS Hillery's getting my vote I've had enuff of republican's for awhile. Something about all this debt just has me on edge.

Good job on your latest catch by the way. Don't let Mr. Wtby near her or that's the last you'll see of her and him.

Member #3948
02-21-08, 13:57
May not be so sweet and innocent after all. She called me yesterday accidently thinking she was calling her "dealer" friend for some Zanix. It seems she left hers at home and didn't want to go back to get it. LOL! Someone sell me a bridge.

I gave her a homework assignment, to play with herself all the while thinking about me, call my cell and leave me a message describing it in detail. What she did how it felt ect...Well sadly she will recieve an incomplete on this assignment. I recieved no call. She will need cash soon and boy is she gonna have some work to make up!

Steel Blue

XxATLxX
02-21-08, 14:59
May not be so sweet and innocent after all. She called me yesterday accidently thinking she was calling her "dealer" friend for some Zanix. It seems she left hers at home and didn't want to go back to get it. LOL! Someone sell me a bridge.

LOL, haven't seen someone butcher Xanax that bad in awhile.

Steve 99
02-21-08, 19:40
Last year my car was side swiped on the way to meet a girl in Westchester. Broken car and no cum. Talk about a bad day. I couldn't even salvage the event by going back to Norwalk (all closed) and B'port was too far.While we are at it. Was in mood for Shakers after a few drafts in New Haven. I was fine but not perfect as far as sobriety.

Pull into Shakers parking lot go to back. No slots. So I put the car in reverse. For some reason I was not looking--don't ask me why. Crash into the Telephone pole that is in the middle of shakers lot. Popped out bumper on side of my Audi. F__u__KKKKK.

To top it off go inside and nothing there. Ended up with Chunky Colombian named Pamela I think. Horrible dance upstairs. I think that is it for me on the bar stools upstairs. Just can't get into it. Some days it just isn't meant to be!

Craven Morehed
02-21-08, 19:48

That's Steelbonics

Fan123
02-21-08, 20:04
Here's some more.Old school 62,

Where can I go and see Lu?

Bubba261
02-21-08, 21:14

Hahaaa....this coming from someone calling himself "XxATLxX" !!

(couldn't resist!)

Bubba261
02-21-08, 22:15
Please allow Old School to reiterate again. NOT a "working girl". She is not a working girl. OK?

21 years old and already has 200 couplings? THAT is a working girl! Maybe she doesn't charge, but she sure is working at getting laid!!

Yowzaa
02-22-08, 07:11
Not only are those breast implants, but a job poorly done.

Tanboat05
02-22-08, 15:57
21 years old and already has 200 couplings? THAT is a working girl! Maybe she doesn't charge, but she sure is working at getting laid!!
And I love her for that fact. I think Oldschool did us all a service by sharing his experiences and I for one like what I saw. Id love to have a shot at that crack.

Thanks for sharing. Some of the people posting need to go join a church group or something.

Bubba261
02-23-08, 01:24
And I love her for that fact. I think Oldschool did us all a service by sharing his experiences and I for one like what I saw. Id love to have a shot at that crack.

Thanks for sharing. Some of the people posting need to go join a church group or something.

You want a shot at this crack? Looks like a fucking 18-wheeler has plowed through that one (not to mention the backdoor appliance!!)

To use one of my ol' standbys - I wouldn't fuck that with YOUR dick!!

XxATLxX
02-23-08, 01:39
The more I look at those pics, and the oddness of that vag, I really think it could be a post op TS.

Dayside
02-24-08, 08:10
Hey Guys,

I for one don't think bb is smart with or without papers in todays day and age. I think after all the ripping Old School probably agree's, but to continue to bash him for poor judgement isn't fair to him or ourselves.

This forum is suppose to be about exchanging info to help each other out. Over the years thats what I've gotten out of here, like the many reports from guys who have taken the time to explain what you should and should not do when picking up a sw.
If not for those reports there probably be a lot of us in here with sad stories.

I hope Old School's will continue to post and contribute and ignore our bad manors just as will ignore his poor judgment.

If we don't think he's sulfured enough then lets at least start a new thread and call it stupid things guys do when there little head does all the thinking.

I'll even throw out the first topic like the time I pick up a TV thinking it was a sw in Bridgeport, and then had to give her/him all my money to get him/her out of my car. Damn talk about overpaying.

On a more boring note how has Teddies been, I haven't been there for a couple of weeks is Platinum still there? I may have to take I scouting run this afternoon just to see.

KantDelay
02-24-08, 10:51
This forum is suppose to be about exchanging info to help each other out. Over the years thats what I've gotten out of here, like the many reports from guys who have taken the time to explain what you should and should not do when picking up a sw.
If not for those reports there probably be a lot of us in here with sad stories.

I hope Old School's will continue to post and contribute and ignore our bad manors just as will ignore his poor judgment.

If we don't think he's sulfured enough then lets at least start a new thread and call it stupid things guys do when there little head does all the thinking.

Here Here - let's move on...

Troutman
02-24-08, 17:36

Old School 62

Breast implants can be done from a number of places. I've seen them done from the armpits and even through the woman's naval. If her boobs were real she is one unusual chick. They were not very good jobs. You could even see the stretching of the skin between them. Of course, you are delusional, so why should I try to burst your fantasy.

Wolfman Jack
02-24-08, 21:09
You want a shot at this crack? Looks like a fucking 18-wheeler has plowed through that one (not to mention the backdoor appliance!!)

Your M.O. seems to be to comment on others reports, and bash them, all the while nobody can remember the last time you had a report of your own. Why are you here? STFU, move on, and stop with the bashing. Go out and get laid (if you can find someone you can pay enough to fuck you), post your report, and call it a day. You seem to have way too much concern for OldSchool and who or what he's fucking. Fucking creepy.

Bubba261
02-24-08, 22:28
Your M.O. seems to be to comment on others reports, and bash them, all the while nobody can remember the last time you had a report of your own. Why are you here? STFU, move on, and stop with the bashing. Go out and get laid (if you can find someone you can pay enough to fuck you), post your report, and call it a day. You seem to have way too much concern for OldSchool and who or what he's fucking. Fucking creepy.

Check the Providence section, and STOP STALKING ME!!!

Franklin Bank
02-24-08, 22:58
In the interest of getting the forum back on track, here's a report from my Shakers trip last week.

I always seem to make it there when it's shift change and there are no dancers on stage. This time around there a couple of Latinas sitting at the bar smoking and talking and a couple of AA dancers mixing with the crowd. No top talent from what I could discern.

I spent some time talking with Stevie all the while trying to remember if her name was on Bukkakeparty's good list or the bad list. I didn't see much else in the way of talent so I decided to give her a try. I'm sorry to report that it wasn't a good experience at all and yes indeed she's on the bad list below. Very little movement on her part. I was surprised that I was able to finish considering how loose she was and the terrible smell coming from down there. It really soured me on the game and it'll probably take another week or so to make it back in for another try. Next time I'll definitely come armed with Bukkakeparty's list - or perhaps just memorize the top tier names.

Bad Dawg
02-25-08, 02:48
Hey Guys,
I for one don't think bb is smart with or without papers in todays day and age. I think after all the ripping Old School probably agree's, but to continue to bash him for poor judgement isn't fair to him or ourselves....
...On a more boring note how has Teddies been, I haven't been there for a couple of weeks is Platinum still there? I may have to take I scouting run this afternoon just to see.

Thanks for setting it straight, Dayside.
Teddys. this weekend, had a crowd, maybe it was the snow.
Platinum and friends were out. However, the first Chica dancin was black, real hot, maybe 21, my favorite name, Vanessa.
Asked her for a dance and no doubt about it, now one of my all time favs, will def repeat, exceeding all expectations. She's what it's all about.
Thanks Dayside, for keeping the focus

Dayside
02-25-08, 08:05
I went over there around 2 on Sunday it may have been to early, there was only 2 dancers 1 of which I knew.
I didn't even go in because the girls were in the back area and I didn't want to spend 15 just to see who the 2nd girl was.
At the time I thought it was a wise move, but if the other one was Vanessa I'm kicking myself.
I also went to Shakers next and they only had two to choice from also. I should have waited a couple of hrs before going exploring.
Oh well now I have something to look forward to.

However, the first Chica dancin was black, real hot, maybe 21, my favorite name, Vanessa.
Asked her for a dance and no doubt about it, now one of my all time favs, will def repeat, exceeding all expectations. She's what it's all about.

ConnRimmer
02-25-08, 11:52

P.S. Old School always wears a blue baseball cap with 2 large, white letters on the front of cap. Old School always drinks O'Douls'. Holler!The Best Picture here is Old School in the blue shirt holding in his big gut!

Tanboat05
02-25-08, 15:34

18 wheels and all, I like them that way. Thats why I monger.

Bubba261
02-25-08, 20:35
The Best Picture here is Old School in the blue shirt holding in his big gut!

Yeah, if he ever let go he'd probably knock her unconscious!

NhDrillMstr
02-27-08, 19:40
I applaud your love for mongering but sometimes you gotta use a little common sense. Who's to say she didn't doctor up her HIV/AIDS test and is tryna get back at the world one guy at a time etc. Fake ids are easy to come by.

Furthermore, I know you can't tell by looking but I dunno, she looks a little sickly on those shots personally. Eitherway, please be careful out there. I love to have fun no more than any other guy on here but pick and choose your spots.

It's funny, 3 years ago I was wild with mongering at the clubs and SW scene. Now I just rotate 6 square females like it's nothing. It's just easier getting squares to do whatever you want than to pay for it. In theory you're always paying for it but I dunno, I'm sure some of you guys get what I mean.

Old School 62
03-06-08, 19:12
Old School has sucked it up and taken the abuse.

I realize many things now - particularly If I do not pay for pussy, the pussy is clean and - i do NOT pay for the pussy.

Sans, I will refrain from bragging (which I should anyway) and will not share the "Non-payed" experiences.

As many members have stated, let us get bake on track...

Went to my first AMP the other day. Excellent experience (I absolutely did wear a condom).

The AMP experience was so great for the money that i have now sworn off the thieving dancer's at the clubs.

80 for 5 to 8 minutes is demeaning, abusive and humiliating.

Old School

Buster Lovedog
03-08-08, 01:05
Any tips on where to find the squares that are in to sharing? Seems like the great thing about hobby girls is
no-involvement at the end. The six squares you rotate don't thy try to make you 'love' them & get exclusive?[

It's funny, 3 years ago I was wild with mongering at the clubs and SW scene. Now I just rotate 6 square females like it's nothing. It's just easier getting squares to do whatever you want than to pay for it. In theory you're always paying for it but I dunno, I'm sure some of you guys get what I mean.[/QUOTE]

Dayside
03-08-08, 08:21
I went to Teddies last night I have to say this whole 2 drink min rubs me the wrong way. I paid the 5 cover went to the bar and immediately was told I have to pay for 2 drinks. At that point I wasn't even sure there was anyone there I was interested in.
The funny thing is I stayed for about an hr and probably would have had a 3rd or 4th but I decided if they want to take this hard line I'll have 2 and stop there.

To be honest I think this new policy has saved me money, I use to go in there at least 3 times a week and probably more. Many time I'd go in pay the cover get a drink not find anyone and leave. Since this new policy I've been in there twice last night being the second.

After about an hr I settled with Vanessa from the dr we agreed on 80 which is higher then I usually go but it was suppose to be unrushed.
Well that didn't happen many rules no breast kissing for one. One uncomfortable position without changing to a new one, big time rush after the 2nd song.

All and all 105 when you figure in the cover and drinks for 8 min. It now looks like cl or amp is a much better bang for your buck.

Day

Went to my first AMP the other day. Excellent experience (I absolutely did wear a condom).

The AMP experience was so great for the money that i have now sworn off the thieving dancer's at the clubs.

80 for 5 to 8 minutes is demeaning, abusive and humiliating.

Old School[/QUOTE]

Sixonenct
03-08-08, 17:17
Any tips on where to find the squares that are in to sharing? Seems like the great thing about hobby girls is
no-involvement at the end. The six squares you rotate don't thy try to make you 'love' them & get exclusive?[

It's funny, 3 years ago I was wild with mongering at the clubs and SW scene. Now I just rotate 6 square females like it's nothing. It's just easier getting squares to do whatever you want than to pay for it. In theory you're always paying for it but I dunno, I'm sure some of you guys get what I mean.[/QUOTE]Having a heavy rotation can save you money now days as long as they have there own place. Some time its just too much work keeping the rotation happy. But dam, its just something about hanging out with the fellas tossin back a few drinks. Then being able to have your pick of the litter.

NhDrillMstr
03-10-08, 16:32
I am not one to promote websites. But I've used OBC with great success in finding squares. You do have to pay like $50 for a year but i'm two years in and it's been great for me. Helps that I look pretty good too :)

But anyways, rotating squares can be a chore at times but I have no problem with that. I'm young, have my own place etc.

Sometimes it sucks in that it isn't the porn star experience, hard to get good brain out of them but it is what it is.

When I have a little more liquid funds, I'll take my stab at the strip clubs again but really, like I feel like I'm wasting so much money for one nut that it makes no sense. You can find better girls just driving around during the day and pulling up to them or at the mall, seriously.

That's just my two cents, keep mongering yall!!!

Jerdp01
03-13-08, 02:03
Spitzer should try Teddies. Instead of paying 4k he could get out of there for 80-100 bucks. Plus, I'm sure none of the dudes who frequent Teddies would have known who the hell he was. He wouldn't have to transfer bitches over state lines in violation of the Mann Act, and he wouldn't need to set up fancy money laundering schemes. I also think that the dominican cuties working at Teddies right now look as good as Spitzer's "Kristen. " Rush had the right idea when he used to take sex vacations to DR.

Surferd
03-13-08, 07:25
I am not one to promote websites. But I've used OBC with great success in finding squares. You do have to pay like $50 for a year but i'm two years in and it's been great for me. Helps that I look pretty good too :)

But anyways, rotating squares can be a chore at times but I have no problem with that. I'm young, have my own place etc.

Sometimes it sucks in that it isn't the porn star experience, hard to get good brain out of them but it is what it is.

When I have a little more liquid funds, I'll take my stab at the strip clubs again but really, like I feel like I'm wasting so much money for one nut that it makes no sense. You can find better girls just driving around during the day and pulling up to them or at the mall, seriously.

That's just my two cents, keep mongering yall!!!Sorry for my ignorance but what are squares and OBC?

NhDrillMstr
03-13-08, 17:32
Sorry for my ignorance but what are squares and OBC?

Squares = Regular females.
OBC = google it.

Bubba261
03-13-08, 18:33
OBC = google it.

Old Baseball Cards

Collectors of older sports cards - Remember when flipping and trying for leaners was the way you collected cards? OBC is dedicated to the innocence of our ...

www.oldbaseball.com/

Organization for Bat Conservation

Offering membership, bat houses, educational material on protecting species and their habitats, including books, videos, programs presented from Bloomfield ...
www.batconservation.org/

Online Birth Center: Midwifery, Pregnancy, Breastfeeding

Resources for midwives, nurses, doulas, childbirth educators, doctors, and parents, Includes breastfeeding and child health and safety articles.
www.moonlily.com/obc/

Welcome to the Old Bastards Clan

www.oldbastardsclan.com/

Oh wait! Here it is.....

OnlineBootyCall.com

- THAT tells it all!!!

Thanks for listening....

Surferd
03-13-08, 21:06

OBC = google it.Ahh I get it thanks.

Bighorn696
03-16-08, 03:29

That's just my two cents, keep mongering yall!!!

Squares eh? After all the dinners for romance, birthdays, valentines day, anniversaries, xmas, vacations for 2 to Disneyland cuz that's what she likes...I'd say 'sqares suck up more money than working girls by far.

And I won't speak for everyone here, but many of us aren't 18 cruising high school chicks at the mall...thanks for the AD but IMHO this site is for a different kind of forum.

Knight Crawler
03-16-08, 11:02
Well-well-well. I must say that after perusing this board and reading so much about the foine quality of Dominicans, the wait is over. Your boy KnightCrawler has struck gold! You guys are some of the luckiest SOBs by far. The quality of girls make some of ATL's best look like reject hags. I've sampled so many at Teddies that I had to ice down.

Cindy was great! Terrific bod and attitude, plus she really enjoys dancing. Probably becuz she hasn't been doing it for long.

Jasmine(Yasmine) has the nicest all-natural butt that I've seen out of all the girls there. Terrific attitude and winning personality.

Issys - Well, what can I say. This young lady should be marketed, put an shelf, and highly taxed! She really knows how to move. Will definitely repeat.

There are a few others I was interested in, but they all huddled up in that damn corner by the jukebox and seldom budge unless they're going on stage. If only I knew spanish like know french.

Dayside, Bukkake,...I'll be waiting at the bar w/a drink and poker chip. ;o)

BAMF!!!!

Bukkakeparty
03-16-08, 12:09
Well-well-well. I must say that after perusing this board and reading so much about the foine quality of Dominicans, the wait is over. Your boy KnightCrawler has struck gold! You guys are some of the luckiest SOBs by far. The quality of girls make some of ATL's best look like reject hags. I've sampled so many at Teddies that I had to ice down.

Cindy was great! Terrific bod and attitude, plus she really enjoys dancing. Probably becuz she hasn't been doing it for long.

Jasmine(Yasmine) has the nicest all-natural butt that I've seen out of all the girls there. Terrific attitude and winning personality.

Issys - Well, what can I say. This young lady should be marketed, put an shelf, and highly taxed! She really knows how to move. Will definitely repeat.

There are a few others I was interested in, but they all huddled up in that damn corner by the jukebox and seldom budge unless they're going on stage. If only I knew spanish like know french.

Dayside, Bukkake,...I'll be waiting at the bar w/a drink and poker chip. ;o)

BAMF!!!!
Yeah alot of talent in Teddies lately but nothing better than Dixie right now and let's hope she sticks around for a long time! Issy's is also one of the best and she is worth every dollar. I spotted Amelia Friday and Jennifer was there with some new boobies that felt and looked very fake but no scars. Unfortunately new boobs didn't bring an improvement to her her performance which pretty much sucked. Issys took care of me this time, Dixie wasn't in yet.

Dongzillarr
03-16-08, 23:55
What does "Cindy" look like?

Would greatly apreciate a description.

Dongzillarr
03-16-08, 23:58
Can anyone please give me a good description of "Cindy"?

Thanx

Bukkakeparty
03-17-08, 16:16
she is Dominican fake tits decent body very tan but not too dark older looking face

NhDrillMstr
03-21-08, 17:02
Squares eh? After all the dinners for romance, birthdays, valentines day, anniversaries, xmas, vacations for 2 to Disneyland cuz that's what she likes...I'd say 'sqares suck up more money than working girls by far.

And I won't speak for everyone here, but many of us aren't 18 cruising high school chicks at the mall...thanks for the AD but IMHO this site is for a different kind of forum.

Well me being in my mid 20's I must say that you are so misinformed. For starters, I bet you didnt know but a lot of the strippers from the clubs frequent Milford mall to shop during the day!!! I've run into my fair share and you'd be surprised so don't knock it till you try it.

Tommy13
03-24-08, 22:43
Haven't been by either one in about two months or so but been thinking about making a visit.

My memory is that Shakers is the cheaper place at the door and at the bar, but the talent was lacking. Whereas T's has the two drink min, higher door fee and higher asking prices where the talent wasn't all that much better than Shakers.

Anyone have a reccommendation as to which place to check in on currently? PM or public, either way I'll file a report either way I go.

Rayray87
04-18-08, 23:32
Coming up from Miami staying with family in Trumbull, is my favorite old stopping ground Teddy's still rocking with those big ass Dominicans they import from the Bronx ?

Also whats in the water in Bridgeport these days, Guys banging stripper/hookers with no love glove.

Old skool = dumb skool