PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Hottsunman
08-11-06, 01:14
So has anybody ever done takeout here? I find the LDs are highly variable and used to be much better. The boss seems to have gotten very uptight, yet a couple of months ago I got some intense kissing and hand down pants from a moderately attractive drunk Latina. I was actually worried she gave me AIDs because I think she bit my inner lip. There used to be some very hot women here but I never got up for inquiring about take out. What's the odds, generally.

Chrome Dome
08-11-06, 07:08
Yes. I have over the past couple years. I do find the daytime girls are usually more open to it but you need to see them a couple times, so they feel comfortable with you, before they will agree. It has been a while since I have been there trying it but I don't think it will change since some of them still need to make the extra bucks. If they management is more uptight just be more discreet when asking.

Daytime is eaiser since it is less crowded. I can usally isolate them in the lapdance area with no one else around and have a private conversation.

Virile Vito
10-25-06, 17:47
Stopped by Scruples on a busy night (at first quiet busy, later rowdy busy). There is a large, attended parking lot next to the club. The club itself is fairly big w/ a large stage. 2-3 girls dancing at the same time; the girls rotated in these groups (all the worst-looking ones got grouped together, which served as time to get LDs from the hotter ones or get a new drink or whatever). Topless on stage w/ no previews underneath whatsoever.

All together 10-12 girls working. All were latina or pale-faced, many (too many) had fake knockers. One natural-breasted, young Mexican-looking girl; also a tall, model body type who had ridiculous fake tits.

LD area has several couches but is almost wide-open. I got 2 dances at a slight discount. Good grinding but no chance for extras w/ the crowd.

TO? Maybe if the girl likes you, or you put in some work, or at a slower time. But the percentages are low.

Could be better, could be worse. How about a sister club, No Scruples?

Vito

Hunter4
11-01-06, 19:45
Stopped by Pm's around 5:30 today. Usual variety with some familiar and new faces. Did receive several offers for LD and TO but declined. I'm on the scout for a blond, tall, light skinned Dominican that goes by the name's of J, Jen, aka Jennifer (middle aged & slender 36D, nice ass, good english). Has anyone spotted her lately or know of her whereabouts? Heard Providence but not willing to make that treak and comfortable with CT areas only. Send back your report's if you have one.

Teddies had 3 gals and not a prize among them. Slim pickin's.

Hunter4

Hunter4
11-09-06, 23:54
Saw the earlier post so dropped in at Keystone to see what was goin on. No door fee. Place was pretty dead with two dancers, Passion & Tara the tall PR. Talked for a little while and learned they were sent over from Teddies and PM's. Drinks are less, Red Bull was $3. Place is same as it was when they remodeled since the old Key. Two stages with one where they had attempted to put a kitchen. LD area is over in the corner where the had it before since remodeling. One couch behind a half wall with a bush on the half wall. Tara says you can plant your seeds back there. Saw one pool table which has to be in better shape than the one's at PM's but then who goes to play pool? Didn't hang out long. Will check it out again another time.

Bp Black
04-07-07, 23:06
Stopped by Teddies on Saturday inbetween the day and evening shift. The only one (in my opinion) who was worth paying attention to was Jersey. Got 2 LDs from her, as always they were great.

Didn't want to stick around for the night crew so headed over to PMs. Good number of girls, somewhere over a dozen. Had a tough decision to make as both Dynasty and Dee were there (sistas with natural D's are my kryptonite, no matter the looks of the girl). All of a sudden Dominique approaches and she never approaches me. I always thought she had an attitude problem, but low and behold we had a great convo and an even better time in the back.

So I guess the old saying is true "never judge a book by its cover." Will definately repeat with Dominique.

Ampdude 2003
04-08-07, 18:05
Hey all -

I used to frequent Teddie's (of old) prior to its recent comeback. I am passing thru next week, so wanted some feedback on best bets. I have read the entire thread and it does sound more promising, but want to guarantee that needs would be taken care of if I stop by.

Also, used to love the old HK AMP - here there was a recent revival at Ansonia? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Rap Chik
04-08-07, 21:31
Hey all -

I used to frequent Teddie's (of old) prior to its recent comeback. I am passing thru next week, so wanted some feedback on best bets. I have read the entire thread and it does sound more promising, but want to guarantee that needs would be taken care of if I stop by.

Also, used to love the old HK AMP - here there was a recent revival at Ansonia? Any info would be greatly appreciated.I'd say PM is the best - it depends on the day and time you go there though.

Ampdude 2003
04-09-07, 10:05
I'd say PM is the best - it depends on the day and time you go there though.

Thanks for the response. I would go in the mid to late afternoon, definitely before the night shift.

I had such great times at Teddie's, but hearing lots on PM.

PrivateDick
04-09-07, 12:57
Went to Ruby's on friday afternoon. Placed was fairly busy.
Around 7 dancers. 2 or three good looking ones and the others were average.
There was this one skinny girl dancing on the stage totally nude. Too tiny for my taste.
Was approached by more than one girl for LD. Finally got my ticket and went with Skyla. A thick hispanic with an enormous ass. Nice grinding and touching but that was it. No extras or anything else.
The LD area is fairly open you can see everything. Did not see potencial for extras to be had.
The good thing about this place is the quality of the girls which is a bit better than PMs.

When In Vegas
04-09-07, 14:15
It's BYOB, unless things have changed.

Went to Ruby's on Friday afternoon. Placed was fairly busy.

Around 7 dancers. 2 or three good looking ones and the others were average. There was this one skinny girl dancing on the stage totally nude. Too tiny for my taste.

Was approached by more than one girl for LD. Finally got my ticket and went with Skyla. A thick hispanic with an enormous ass. Nice grinding and touching but that was it. No extras or anything else.

The LD area is fairly open you can see everything. Did not see potencial for extras to be had.

The good thing about this place is the quality of the girls which is a bit better than PMs.

Rap Chik
04-09-07, 14:29
There was this one skinny girl dancing on the stage totally nude. Too tiny for my taste.

The good thing about this place is the quality of the girls which is a bit better than PMs.Most of the times the concept is:

Good Girls no extras
Not bad girls Some extras
Fagly's Full extras

Does anyone know anybody at PM who gives DFK?

Rap Chik
04-09-07, 21:00
I hit PM again. Not much action. A couple of blk and 3-4 hispanic dancers. I had a lap dance with Brenda. She is fagly, but I liked her. 5 for everything.

I probably am not going to hit any other club apart from PM, just got used to it.

Luv to Daty
04-10-07, 19:16

I have been there several times with no extras to be seen.

Rap Chik
04-10-07, 23:28
I have been there several times with no extras to be seen.I know a couple of friends of mine, who have been there and got full extras. He got 2 pops(bbbJ) for .8. I guess it depends on the girl you pick and you goota ask her before you go for an LD.

It was decent in a way compared to PM but there is no beer. Thats too bad!

Ampdude 2003
04-16-07, 15:16
Dropped by Teddies on Friday late afternoon while passing thru. I must say there were some really hot looking Latinas there! I was pleasantly surprised. I was offered a dance by 'Jenny', a taller, well proportioned Latina with a decent set of cans and a nice little bubble butt. She was hot so I accepted. We had a great session with lots of fun. No discussion of tip and well worth what tip I gave - $80 included several LD's with everything.

Also stopped by on my return trip on Saturday afternoon. The crowd of dancers was much different! It was like a different place altogether. The quality was much lower and fewer with several African-American dancers available and inquiring about dances, which I declined. I actually left to go to PM, but nothing there but a crowd of guys and no really dancer population to match from what I can tell. I left and went BACK to Teddies.

There was one dancer this Saturday afternoon - forgot her name. She had a nice body, long full and very curly hair down to her back, I believed she was Latina but may have been Brazilian (not sure). She was what I would consider very pretty to beautiful, nice girl. We had a LD with no mention of tip and everything could be had. She was totally hot and a great person. If anyone can tell me who she is, I would be much appreciated. I just forgot ...
think her name began with an 'A...'

Teddies does rock.

Bp Black
05-01-07, 18:55
Made my last trip to BP until football season starts this past Sunday. Stopped by Teddies first, all latina and not my cup of tea so I left and headed to PMs. Juicy, Dominique and Sky (the black one) was there so I had a tough decision. However Sky had a real bug up her ass so I left her alone. Juicy was quite busy so I went with Dominique. As always had an excellent time in the back with her, she does not disappoint. I just hope shes still around in Sept.

Be safe all

Bad Dawg
05-06-07, 23:07
Made my last trip to BP until football season starts this past Sunday. Stopped by Teddies first, all latina and not my cup of tea so I left and headed to PMs. Juicy, Dominique and Sky (the black one) was there so I had a tough decision. However Sky had a real bug up her ass so I left her alone. Juicy was quite busy so I went with Dominique. As always had an excellent time in the back with her, she does not disappoint. I just hope shes still around in Sept.

Be safe all

Hey Man, don't give up on Teddies, was just over there and even though my amigas Lucy y Maria were real booked, I waited and saw this incredible dark haired Latina with a body like out of Baywatch, Serena. She had a bit of an attitude, but just seemed to make her hotter, with those doubleD's <oh man!> and with each dog who tipped, she promised a dance, but was over booked, so urs truly had no chance. But patience is a virtue, then out came beatiful, tall, black, Roxanne. I had to check her i.d. to make sure she was older than she looked <haha just messin> Asked her for a dance and she treated this ol dawg right. Too bad she's not dancing every night. So to BP, who I quoted, and whose taste in Ladies I share, you gotta check on these 2 before football season!

Good Luck,
Bad Dawg

Mr Right Now
05-29-07, 13:47
I would appreciate your opinion regarding a bachelor party I am planning.

Currently my aim is to find a club with a comprehensive party package but I am open to any suggestions. I am looking for a more upscale club with friendly ladies that keep the hustle to a minimum.

The 10-15 participants are mid 30 in age professionals and I have no idea how many are fellow hobbyist.

My own club experience is minimal as I tend to stick to private events.

I am considering the Bridgeport, Hartford and maybe Providence areas. Ruby II's ? Keepers?

Any suggestions? Please feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Bad Dawg
05-30-07, 00:48
I would appreciate your opinion regarding a bachelor party I am planning.

Currently my aim is to find a club with a comprehensive party package but I am open to any suggestions. I am looking for a more upscale club with friendly ladies that keep the hustle to a minimum.

The 10-15 participants are mid 30 in age professionals and I have no idea how many are fellow hobbyist.

My own club experience is minimal as I tend to stick to private events.

I am considering the Bridgeport, Hartford and maybe Providence areas. Ruby II's ? Keepers?

Any suggestions? Please feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Just from reading a few lines down, it would be great to have your party at Teddies. I doubt they give a discount but with 10 to 15 guests you can basically take over the whole club if you go on M-F night. Pretty quiet, relatively clean. Drink prices are not too overpriced. If I could have a do over Bachelor party this would be the place, but Ruby's is a close 2nd for my choice, depending on your group.

Ampdude 2003
06-14-07, 20:28
There are two 'Jens', this one is rather tall, very little English, nice cans, nice bubble butt, taller, hair below shoulders. When I made a pitstop here last month I did a VIP dance with Jen. I love this girl - dances around, lively, assumes the full VIP service! Had a couple of lap dances and a nice time to follow.

Thankfully Jen was there, from what I could tell there were only two other girls, and I wasn't interested in either. The time I went to the club was Thursday afternoon around 4:00p - 5:00p.

Long live Teddies!

Bukkakeparty
06-16-07, 13:03
There are 4 Jennifers that I know off in the Bridgeport area
Blonde Dominican Jennifer with big tits known for bbbj and bbfs works at PM Teddies and in Rhode Island
Brown hair Dominican Jennifer with fake tits and bubble butt works at Teddies
Skinny tall Colombian Jennifer with very small tits and beautiful face worls mostly doing outcall and at Shakers and PM
Big Huge titted Jennifer mostly works at Harry O's but is occasionallY at PM

SR Only
06-16-07, 16:16
Blonde Dominican Jennifer with big tits known for bbbj and bbfs works at PM Teddies

Did I read that right (BBFS)? Playin' roulette going uncovered. I do suppose I could splooge on her pussy without any issues. :) Just no contact. :)

Hunter4
06-17-07, 07:15
[QUOTE=Bukkakeparty]There are 4 Jennifers that I know off in the Bridgeport area
Blonde Dominican Jennifer with big tits known for bbbj and bbfs works at PM Teddies and in Rhode Island

Didn't everyone have a piece of that bare ass? Problem is they won't let her back into PM's and have not seen her around Teddies either.

But Anna who was at teddies yesterday up from Harry O's. Aha, fake but 38D's I think, young slender body and nice roller coaster ride in the back. Michelle was there also. Bit older but wow with the enthusiasm.

==============================================

Greetings,

It appears that you inadverently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Doh Man
06-17-07, 10:06
So there are two now that do BBBJTC both a PM? Hmm very interesting tidbit for sure.

Zippy2853
06-17-07, 19:45
Of all these choices...any white or lite skin PR girls around?

Franklin Bank
10-27-07, 07:50
I made it into Scruples on Wednesday, right around the shift change. For some reason the night dancers were all in the dressing room and the day dancers were starting to head home. It seems like management needs to do a better job during the shift change to keep some dancers out in the mix.

I have noticed that the bouncers have been a little more relaxed in the "private" lap dance area. Scruples was fined and shut down for a few days back in May 2007 and the bouncers were very strict for the months following but have relaxed somewhat. For those that haven't been, the lap dance area isn't private by any means. The "champagne room" is a raised area that is partially obscured but doesn't offer any kind of real privacy. It doesn't seem to get too much use.

Parking and security are good. Most of the dancers are attractive (7/10) but I haven't seen any of the real spectacular ones in months. Overall, it's a decent place to hang out for a few drinks.

WhenWhen
11-21-07, 00:42
I went to one of the strip clubs in Bpt a few nights ago and thought I'd pass along a little info. But it's inflammatory. But fun information, so I won't give a lot of details. I was in the back and a little drunk and couldn't finish doggie with my girl of choice. Ok. I admit it. I went soft. So sue me! She was cool. So cool in fact, that she said, "I do anal, you know". Wow. I was all of a sudden attentive and determined to redeem myself. She pulled another wrapper out and positioned herself just right and made my night. I plowed that asshole like you wouldn't believe! I was a little disappointed that it seemed like no big deal to her, though. Like it happens all the time.

I don't want to be a prick and I usually don't do this. But I don't want to post who and where it was. If you're a senior member and interested, PM me for those details.

Tommy13
11-21-07, 01:53
Someone I've frequented very often at a spot in the port offered me the same treatment. And here I thought I was special.

Tommy13
11-21-07, 02:47
I was wondering, which do you guys generally prefer? PMs or Teddy's? I used to go the PM a lot but then found that I was more into the latin girls at Teddys. I've never erally had a bad experience at either place though.

However it seems like the girls at Teddys are a new lot and they seem to be a little pushier, snottier and alla round less service oriented.

Sometimes I wish they'd get some white girls at either place.

Bukkakeparty
11-23-07, 13:56
does Felicia who worked at Panchos still work at Scruples? she had been using the name Kathy. Carolina from Teddies is at Scruples now.

Doh Man
11-25-07, 18:58
does Felicia who worked at Panchos still work at Scruples? she had been using the name Kathy. Carolina from Teddies is at Scruples now.
Havent been there in awhile, I would like to know too dont have her digits anymore I could use some take out. Anyone?

Doh Man
11-25-07, 18:59
I went to one of the strip clubs in Bpt a few nights ago and thought I'd pass along a little info. But it's inflammatory. But fun information, so I won't give a lot of details. I was in the back and a little drunk and couldn't finish doggie with my girl of choice. Ok. I admit it. I went soft. So sue me! She was cool. So cool in fact, that she said, "I do anal, you know". Wow. I was all of a sudden attentive and determined to redeem myself. She pulled another wrapper out and positioned herself just right and made my night. I plowed that asshole like you wouldn't believe! I was a little disappointed that it seemed like no big deal to her, though. Like it happens all the time.

I don't want to be a prick and I usually don't do this. But I don't want to post who and where it was. If you're a senior member and interested, PM me for those details.

So I did PM ya whenwhen, but still waiting with bated breath as to who gives the pleasure?

Bukkakeparty
11-26-07, 18:11
So I did PM ya whenwhen, but still waiting with bated breath as to who gives the pleasure?
I have heard from some reliable sources that Sandys back door has been open to some

Bubba261
11-26-07, 21:00
About 5:30 on Saturday I 'attempted' to go to Scruples for a beer or two. Believe it or not there was an EIGHT DOLLAR cover!! Knowing about mileage in the so-called private dance area (i.e., un-private at best) and the hit/miss quality of the dancers, I turned and left.

What kind of club charges a cover charge in the afternoon AND, if they do, charges EIGHT DOLLARS in the afternoon? Scruples certainly isn't any Spearmint Rhino or Flashdancers!

So, instead of a couple of (probably) overpriced beers and a few semi-contact private dances, they got ZILCH out of me.

Last they'll ever see of me.

Franklin Bank
11-26-07, 22:21
About 5:30 on Saturday I 'attempted' to go to Scruples for a beer or two. Believe it or not there was an EIGHT DOLLAR cover!! The cover is $8 on Friday and Saturdays but it's not supposed to start until 6pm. I'm not sure why they started early. The only other time I've been there early and had to pay cover was when they had a featured dancer which drew a huge crowd but wasn't all that interesting.

Bubba261
11-27-07, 20:44
The cover is $8 on Friday and Saturdays but it's not supposed to start until 6pm. I'm not sure why they started early. The only other time I've been there early and had to pay cover was when they had a featured dancer which drew a huge crowd but wasn't all that interesting.

Thanks. I've been there on Saturday afternoon before (admittedly the last time was about a year ago), there was no cover and the cover later in the evening was $5. This Saturday there wasn't any advertised feature. Still, my feeling is that if I'm going to have a few beers at about $5 bucks a pop AND have a few LDs, charging a cover in the afternoon is a bit much. I don't know of any other club in Connecticut, except possibly Beamers, that charges a cover in the afternoon - much less $8.00 That's bad business by owners who are banking on drink and dance revenue rather than cover charges.

Mercenary Q
11-29-07, 10:43
I know, I know -- RTFF. I have, but I can't figure out what PM's is, and can't tell if Teddies, Scruples, have areas that allow for a BJ. Which ones are best for this -- I'll be down there in the afternoons.

Seymore
11-29-07, 17:33
If you are an expereince Monger try Pleasant Moments or Teddies and figuire out the rest

I know, I know -- RTFF. I have, but I can't figure out what PM's is, and can't tell if Teddies, Scruples, have areas that allow for a BJ. Which ones are best for this -- I'll be down there in the afternoons.

Wolfman Jack
11-29-07, 21:55

You do realize that strip clubs are not whorehouses, right? Your post seems to imply that this is normal activity for all strip clubs and they are open for that specific purpose. Do us all a favor and stick to picking up SW's for your BJ needs. :rolleyes:

Ratso22
11-30-07, 09:30
You do realize that strip clubs are not whorehouses, right? Your post seems to imply that this is normal activity for all strip clubs and they are open for that specific purpose. Do us all a favor and stick to picking up SW's for your BJ needs. :rolleyes:

True, but some clubs like PM, Teddy's, and EB are treated as such and the BJ's are readily available.

Mercenary Q
11-30-07, 11:59
True, but some clubs like PM, Teddy's, and EB are treated as such and the BJ's are readily available.
I have gone to Club 2041 on the Berlin Tpke., and gotten this treatment. Now that I work near b-port, I'd like to take a nooner and hit a club for some relief. I'm not implying that all clubs are like that, just a select few. Oh and thanks to everyone who PM'd me about this. I appreciate it.

KantDelay
12-07-07, 18:38
First time for me with Talia at PM. This chick is 100 lbs wet, a red head and the curtains match the carpet. Man, not an ounce of fat on her and she has a pierced bottom lip. Go in and she says she wanted a benji. I just looked at her and said how long you been here? She goes - ok - .6 - Let the festivities begin. She was tight!!! and we had a nice time. I will repeat.

WhenWhen
12-08-07, 00:56
She's t Bishops - I went with her about a week ago. I usually overlook her - not my type. but this dat she was looking especially horny and dirty, so I struck up a conversation first. I asked her what she was good at; she said she was born to suck cock. Good answer. We went back and she proved it. I especially like the fact that she catches it and then goes back to the dressing room to spit it out. Classy girl.

Fossilman
12-08-07, 15:25
True, but some clubs like PM, Teddy's, and EB are treated as such and the BJ's are readily available.Unfortunately, I've never had that experience at EB. I'd love to find out how to as the girls at EB are far, far more attractive than PM and Teddy's.

KantDelay
12-09-07, 10:24
She's t Bishops - I went with her about a week ago. I usually overlook her - not my type. but this dat she was looking especially horny and dirty, so I struck up a conversation first. I asked her what she was good at; she said she was born to suck cock. Good answer. We went back and she proved it. I especially like the fact that she catches it and then goes back to the dressing room to spit it out. Classy girl.

Hey - isn't this the same chick who posts on CL. I saw her at PM and recognized her tattoo on her arm.

JMG
12-09-07, 12:36
Unfortunately, I've never had that experience at EB. I'd love to find out how to as the girls at EB are far, far more attractive than PM and Teddy's.

EB is a strip club, and operates on the standard set of strip club rules. If you go, expect nothing more than the standard strip club experience.

If you go a lot, and make friends with a dancer or two, perhaps she might let you into her life... but that's the same as anywhere else -- if you hang out at your neighborhood pub, you might become friends with a bartender or waitress.

Having a good time at PM or Teddies is all about business. Having a good time at EB is all about friends.

Jolly Rocks
12-10-07, 09:36
Having a good time at PM or Teddies is all about business. Having a good time at EB is all about friends.[/QUOTE]

I hate to burst your bubble, but I've had many HJ at EB right in the lap dance booth and I know more could be had and with girls I just met that night. And of course, THEN we became good friends! LOL You just have to have your HoDar workin.

Bulldog1965
12-10-07, 09:50
Having a good time at PM or Teddies is all about business. Having a good time at EB is all about friends.I hate to burst your bubble, but I've had many HJ at EB right in the lap dance booth and I know more could be had and with girls I just met that night. And of course, THEN we became good friends! LOL You just have to have your HoDar workin.[/QUOTE]That may be true but amount spent will be much higher at EB.

JMG
12-10-07, 15:59
I hate to burst your bubble, but I've had many HJ at EB right in the lap dance booth and I know more could be had and with girls I just met that night. And of course, THEN we became good friends! LOL You just have to have your HoDar workin.

No worries about bursting my bubble... there's no bubble to be burst.

Believe me, I know exactly what the situation is at EB (and yours is one version of the story -- mine's quite another, my friend.)

EB's no factory like Teddies or PM, and never will be. To those on the outside track, EB is just another club... To others... well, I was attempting to convey that message without erecting a freaking billboard. In this, as in many areas of life, the really good information is delivered with a wink and a nod, and sleeping dogs are left lying.

What's that they say about loose lips? I think I can hear the municipal hodar warming up now....

thanx, pal.

WhenWhen
12-11-07, 23:45
Kant - could be; I never noticed whether or not she was on CL. I don't pay too much attention to CL 'cuz I think it is an easy trap for LE and getting worse. Plus, I didn't notice her tatoos. Finally, I don't think she is PM materaial. Too strung-out looking for a white girl.

My guess is that it wasn't her, though. The strippers at these clubs are too unreliable to advertise, take calls, keep track of who's coming and going; keeping their cellphone on; etc. Usually, they're just happy to work a shift at the bar and make enough to get their next high.

Hey - isn't this the same chick who posts on CL. I saw her at PM and recognized her tattoo on her arm.

KantDelay
12-12-07, 08:53
"Finally, I don't think she is PM material. Too strung-out looking for a white girl."

Nope - I was thinking of the wrong girl. LOL. Too many to keep track of. Stay safe...

NhDrillMstr
12-14-07, 22:57
So i've been frequenting PM for a little over a week. Came out of retirement from the stripper scene. Definately some material at PM, especially the tall thick, big booty black chiq, her name eludes me but she's definately a looker. Anyways not bad, I'll have to check out the others to see wats up.

Bukkakeparty
12-14-07, 23:42
There have not been as many girls around lately with the threat of a raid. There have apparently been several undercover LE hanging out in PM and Teddies with a raid planned any day now. I heard from one of the (few) girls today that cops have been stopping people leaving these fine establishments trying to find drugs. It has been good for awhile but we need to be on the look out.
On a good note Teddies XMAS party is 12/18 5-close and PM XMAS party 12/20 5-close.

Bubba261
12-15-07, 00:30
There have not been as many girls around lately with the threat of a raid. There have apparently been several undercover LE hanging out in PM and Teddies with a raid planned any day now. I heard from one of the (few) girls today that cops have been stopping people leaving these fine establishments trying to find drugs. It has been good for awhile but we need to be on the look out.
On a good note Teddies XMAS party is 12/18 5-close and PM XMAS party 12/20 5-close.

Generally when the BPT LE or State LE raid these clubs, it's more for drugs than anything else. That's not to say it can't happen, but more likely drug busts.

Doh Man
12-15-07, 12:19
This is true they will raid for drugs more than the other activites that go on there, But with the New mayor in tow, he might want to try to save the city by conducting such a thing. I guess we need to sit tight as they say, New sheriff in town wants to try to save the city. Little do they know...

Bukkakeparty
12-16-07, 01:59
This is true they will raid for drugs more than the other activites that go on there, But with the New mayor in tow, he might want to try to save the city by conducting such a thing. I guess we need to sit tight as they say, New sheriff in town wants to try to save the city. Little do they know...
I think the bouncers should do a better job in searching customers and checking I.D and keep those out who are bringing any drugs inside the clubs.The only strip clubs that I was was ever offered or asked if I had any drugs was at BC and Scruples. If the LE were after anything else besides drugs all the AMPS in the city would be shut down and they never get hit! They are always just looking for a way to get in the news because you can get drugs at any bar in Bridgeport so they should pull everyone over and search everyone leaving every single bar in town! If anything happens it would probably be after the new year when the courts are opened back up.

Garthy
12-16-07, 05:26
I think the bouncers should do a better job in searching customers and checking I.D and keep those out who are bringing any drugs inside the clubs.The only strip clubs that I was was ever offered or asked if I had any drugs was at BC and Scruples. If the LE were after anything else besides drugs all the AMPS in the city would be shut down and they never get hit! They are always just looking for a way to get in the news because you can get drugs at any bar in Bridgeport so they should pull everyone over and search everyone leaving every single bar in town! If anything happens it would probably be after the new year when the courts are opened back up.

AMPs have been hit beig time in CT. Also there are other things going on in Teddies. Things that are beyond just drugs. The girl thing is just another crosshair on them.

Bukkakeparty
12-16-07, 13:12
AMPs have been hit beig time in CT. Also there are other things going on in Teddies. Things that are beyond just drugs. The girl thing is just another crosshair on them.
I don't ever recall the AMPs being hit in Bpt , in Waterbury and Norwalk yes but never in Bridgeport and the drugs can be found anywhere

Tommy13
12-16-07, 15:14
You guys realize that there is a Federal Taskforce with its own US Attorney and FBI Agent working on AMPS in CT, NY and NJ right?

It's not about drugs and less about prostitution, for the Feds they classify AMPs as human trafficking rings.

So don't think that AMPs are any safer from LE, especially because when AMPs get raided it's not by local cops, but by federal agents.

KantDelay
12-16-07, 15:57

Garthy - I read your posts in the past and your concern with being at teddies and seeing some stuff. I just can't imagine what it was...

Mr. Wtby
12-16-07, 22:24
There was cockfighting going on in the backroom, wasn't there Garthy?

Bubba261
12-17-07, 18:52
There was cockfighting going on in the backroom, wasn't there Garthy?

WINNER! We have a winner for the greatest line of the month! Thanks for cheering us up.

KantDelay
12-18-07, 18:17
PM was locked up tight today - anyone know why? Did I miss something?

Shy Guy II
12-18-07, 22:17
I heard a couple ladies speaking during a cigarette break. They were saying that how they couldn't work there for a bit, because PM was redoing the inside. No specifics, but seems like a reliable source.

Chappy 11
12-18-07, 22:28
PM was locked up tight today - anyone know why? Did I miss something?I went by yesterday and it was close as well.

Chappy 11
12-18-07, 22:42
PM was locked up tight today. Anyone know why? Did I miss something? After P. M. Went over to Bishop's, The talent there is just well, to freaky for me let alone pay for. Ended my nite at Teddies, started my day at Brazilian day spa in westchester since they pop the AMP's in Norwalk I'm staying away from steady AMP (Ginja) in Stamford. I just don't want to read my name in the paper. Anyway those brazilians just do it for me (I've been to Brazil about 30 x's). This chick her name is BeBe total gfe did me senseless. For xx. The bartender at teddies last nite big in a jock type of way but kinda sexy. She works there one nite a week she sweet tip her well.

Bukkakeparty
12-19-07, 00:43
PM was locked up tight today - anyone know why? Did I miss something?
Closed for remodeling so they say but something is up but some of the talent are at Shakers, just like the old days Teddies and Keystone

KantDelay
12-19-07, 08:42
Closed for remodeling so they say but something is up but some of the talent are at Shakers, just like the old days Teddies and Keystone

Phew - Thanks Bukk

BozoDude
12-19-07, 15:09
Anyone know if the little latino "Sunshine" will be working anyplace else this weekend? Too many beers spoiled my dance last time. Neeed to redeem myself.

Lapper 2
12-20-07, 11:05
I have been here dozens of times over the past decade. It hasn't changed much in those years but the quality of the gals and the mileage does fluctuate. Currently it is on an upswing with some hot Brazilians who give all nude laps and decent mileage. A roving bouncer prevents any chance for extras but you can still get lots of mutual roaming and stick shifting.

Steve 99
12-23-07, 20:48
After P. M. Went over to Bishop's, The talent there is just well, to freaky for me let alone pay for. Ended my nite at Teddies, started my day at Brazilian day spa in westchester since they pop the AMP's in Norwalk I'm staying away from steady AMP (Ginja) in Stamford. I just don't want to read my name in the paper. Anyway those brazilians just do it for me (I've been to Brazil about 30 x's). This chick her name is BeBe total gfe did me senseless. For xx. The bartender at teddies last nite big in a jock type of way but kinda sexy. She works there one nite a week she sweet tip her well.Can you reveal any further info on the spa in Westchester? Where? Name?

Jimmy The Kid
12-28-07, 10:00
Can you reveal any further info on the spa in Westchester? Where? Name?Is this the 1 above the Florist Shop ?

Bubba261
12-28-07, 20:46
I have been here dozens of times over the past decade. It hasn't changed much in those years but the quality of the gals and the mileage does fluctuate. Currently it is on an upswing with some hot Brazilians who give all nude laps and decent mileage. A roving bouncer prevents any chance for extras but you can still get lots of mutual roaming and stick shifting.

The drawback of Ruby's II is that they still allow smoking - a few weeks ago I went and I think I was the only one not smoking! Makes it difficult to explain to the wife since there are no "legitimate" places I could have gone to where smoking is allowed.

Chappy 11
12-29-07, 23:34
Can you reveal any further info on the spa in Westchester? Where? Name? I pulled off Westchester C. L. I really don't want to give all the details here. You may P. M. Me if you wish. It is not above a florist. And I have not seen them run the ad for awhile They put it up when it's slow I think. I 'm leaving for Brasil the end Jan. For my B-day. I always do a 3 way has soon as I get there. It's a 10 hour flight my dick there in 3. HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hit Shakers for the first time last nite. Not that I give a shit, but I was the only white boy there. I know that thought I was a cop since I don't drink. I'm a big boy 6'4 225lbs. It did'nt stop this cute little babe says she at P. M. From grabbing my ass. Up we went. I drove the loop in Waterbury (before Shakers) with little to show for it. That's my 3rd or 4th time and nothing. Also way to much LEO for the risk reward ratio The reasoning is this, my AMP habbit is killing me $$$. So now I just hit the pussy joints in the Park City it's like a half price sale. Where I am a 20$ BBBJ just is not going to happen. So my question is this if I'm hitting Teddies 5.7 nites a week, should I go into thearpy or I'm I already in it?

Shakedown
01-02-08, 17:26
I was heading to NYC on New Years Eve afetrnoon and passing through B-port so I though I would stop off at a club. The only one I have been to before was PM. Since it was still closed I headed over towards Teddies (I am a lover of the Latin women and from what I have read this is the place to go. Please correct me if I am wrong). Well Teddies was closed (approx. 1pm). Drove a bit further by Bishops but then stopped at Shakers. It was early and the place was almost empty. This gave me a chance to survey the joint. I was discouraged at first as there didn't appear to be an lap dance area in the place.

Well long story short, the place filled up real fast. I spoted this lovely Colombian blonde named Cathy. Took a look at her dance on stage and knew I had to have a piece. She was obviously very popular so it took some time before I could lure her away. I finally got her over to me and off we went. She took me to the lap dance area. Very interesting location but preferred over what is offered at PM. The fee to the house was indeed raised to $10 as previously posted. Cathy is just what I like. B cups with nice nipples good skin, long legs and a fantastic ass. All in all a top notch experience. She claims to be new but who knows. I will repeat!!

Doh Man
01-03-08, 10:10
this Colombian Cathy is it Felicia/Lisa/Kathy from the teddies of old? Did she return to her roots finally? Or some other Colombian using the same name?

Shakedown
01-03-08, 12:15
this Colombian Cathy is it Felicia/Lisa/Kathy from the teddies of old? Did she return to her roots finally? Or some other Colombian using the same name?

I can not speak to that as this was my first time at shakers and only other place I have frequented was PM. She told me she was Cathy and new (3 days). Maybe some other b-port mongers would have better info.

Gridley
01-03-08, 23:04
this Colombian Cathy is it Felicia/Lisa/Kathy from the teddies of old? Did she return to her roots finally? Or some other Colombian using the same name?No, this Cathy is taller and much younger. Christina from Pleasant Moments brought her in around the May - July 2007 time frame. After three months she disappeared and is now back. I believe the Cathy you remember is still at Scruples.

Doh Man
01-04-08, 12:29
Thanks Grid. Well she does sound rather good, have to go and`sample.

Bukkakeparty
01-05-08, 14:54
Thanks Grid. Well she does sound rather good, have to go and`sample.
Has anyone seen Felicia/Lisa/Kathy from Scruples around?

Pure Warrior
01-06-08, 12:08
Yesterday, I was really on the fence wanting to hit the Brazilian day spa in Westchester, but since I'm leaving for brazil at the end the month and wanting to rain in my $pending, I thought about cheap raw oral in Waterbury. I think this my 5th or 6x's time at this loop and nothing. With all respect to the Waterbury crew that post here, They make it sound like low hanging fruit. All I see is a lot of freaks and way to much LEO. I hit that track like nascar and nothing. All though what keeps me cuming back, is, I can see it could be good there and if you hit it and the price is right. So needing some action off to Teddies I go. Let me stop here and tell you I have posted under chappy11, when I ask Jackson to change my password for some reason he did it under my ISG handle. I don't know why and really don't care. Teddies is kind of beat when I rolled in some new faces nothing to write home about and some of the same crew Off to shakers I dig this place and I like the talent the flavors I nailed this little thing that I had my eye from last time I was there. I had her bend over holding on to the bottom of the bar stool and I drill her for a good 15 minutes yum yum I took her# and I'm going to do her at my place, well we'll see. Final thoughts, Some of these babes throw out some crazy asking prices DO NOT PAY THEM! It is up to us to contain and controll the prices at these joints They will take less and a lot less sometimes after all they are _oars you know. Here"s my offer I am looking for a cost effective provider either in or out call must be no less than a 7 once twice a week bbj everything else cover for some what less than the standard rates You know a single mom looking for $$$ to make ends meet something like that. You turn me on to that and the lap dance room at either Teddies or Shakers is on me No bullshit.

Thanks

Bukkakeparty
01-06-08, 15:16
Yesterday, I was really on the fence wanting to hit the Brazilian day spa in Westchester, but since I'm leaving for brazil at the end the month and wanting to rain in my $pending, I thought about cheap raw oral in Waterbury. I think this my 5th or 6x's time at this loop and nothing. With all respect to the Waterbury crew that post here, They make it sound like low hanging fruit. All I see is a lot of freaks and way to much LEO. I hit that track like nascar and nothing. All though what keeps me cuming back, is, I can see it could be good there and if you hit it and the price is right. So needing some action off to Teddies I go. Let me stop here and tell you I have posted under chappy11, when I ask Jackson to change my password for some reason he did it under my ISG handle. I don't know why and really don't care. Teddies is kind of beat when I rolled in some new faces nothing to write home about and some of the same crew Off to shakers I dig this place and I like the talent the flavors I nailed this little thing that I had my eye from last time I was there. I had her bend over holding on to the bottom of the bar stool and I drill her for a good 15 minutes yum yum I took her# and I'm going to do her at my place, well we'll see. Final thoughts, Some of these babes throw out some crazy asking prices DO NOT PAY THEM! It is up to us to contain and controll the prices at these joints They will take less and a lot less sometimes after all they are _oars you know. Here"s my offer I am looking for a cost effective provider either in or out call must be no less than a 7 once twice a week bbj everything else cover for some what less than the standard rates You know a single mom looking for $$$ to make ends meet something like that. You turn me on to that and the lap dance room at either Teddies or Shakers is on me No bullshit.

Thanks
I also stopped by both places and Shakers was the more happening place but I did have a nice session with Sasha who besides Emilia was the only decent one at Teddies. I went to Shakers and like I said it was pretty packed and I had round 2 with Cathy. I had 2 for the price of what alot of these new girls are asking for one session and we have to keep these prices under control. They are making in a day what we all make in a week.

Pure Warrior
01-06-08, 16:28
I also stopped by both places and Shakers was the more happening place but I did have a nice session with Sasha who besides Emilia was the only decent one at Teddies. I went to Shakers and like I said it was pretty packed and I had round 2 with Cathy. I had 2 for the price of what alot of these new girls are asking for one session and we have to keep these prices under control. They are making in a day what we all make in a week.The Shaker babe just left my place .Call around lunch time and said she was in the area. 150 for the hour it was much better last nite and for a lot less $$ I have to ask again what do you thank the avg. girl is taking out of there a day $$ ? Bukkake, What does Sasha and cathy look like? Guys, If you pay these girls what there looking for 1st your fucking nuts , but you better off at a good AMP . My offer still stands for a good provider, who's going to the Happy room on me?

WhenWhen
03-28-08, 12:11
Haven't been there in a while, and I noticed not many reports. Any new girls or any decent action to report?

The only thing I can report is on Gemini. She is a cute young black girl. Good personality. Fun. Took her for a spin and was a little disappointed, but not much. Quick BJ to get it over with on her part, then backdoor with little enthusiasm. All in all, she wanted to get out of there fast. Maybe it's me, but I don't think so. Most of the girls are pretty friendly to me even after the fact.

The other one is Peaches. If you want a great BJ, see her.

Just noticed I hit post number 100. I'm way behind some of you guys.

Doh Man
03-29-08, 10:16
100 and alot of great info! Keep it up!

Tommy13
03-31-08, 22:50
Last time I was there the LD area was pretty much in the open. I have been offered TO there and have surmised that things could be had in the bathroom, but I never came across any talent that would make me spend the time, effort or paper to do so.

Otherwise, it wasnt a bad place to hang out and people watch for a while. You'd see some funny/interesting shit there. A lot of the time I'd go to T's PMs, Bishops or Shakers and just watch how people worked each other and keep to myself, especially if I didn't see a girl that made me jump when she got on stage.

But on the whole, if you're looking for a b'port kind of experience, Bishop's is not wehre it's at.

Bukkakeparty
04-04-08, 17:39
I stopped by Shakers yesterday and it was open but no girls and they would not give any info. Does anyone know whats going on and where is my girl Kathy? I ended up at Teddies and had some Kandie.

Dogma Blade
04-12-08, 21:10
Shakers has no dancers right now , but Pleasant Moments is back up and running with the girls from shakers

KantDelay
04-14-08, 19:31
I stopped by Shakers yesterday and it was open but no girls and they would not give any info. Does anyone know whats going on and where is my girl Kathy? I ended up at Teddies and had some Kandie.

I have some info and am not willing to post it. Too many 5-0 eyes - ya know. Senior members that I trust can pm me for the info. Stay safe guys

Pecker Pete
04-18-08, 21:06
Went to Scruples last Saturday. Meet some Vietnamese chick on stage, she took me to the back for a lap dance, 20 bucks she tried to jerk me off with her ass cheeks, when the song was over she asked if I came. I didn't. She was good looking but I need more than a LD to get off.
Went back tot he stage and met Joanne, Italian chick with a good body, she kept begging me to go for a LD but I couldn't get over her attitude that she was all that...she wasn't.
I'll stick to Happy's for the TO and leave BPT to the old pros.

Franklin Bank
04-18-08, 22:39
I've had a couple of dancers there say that "most" of the guys they do dances for come. I can't imagine that's true since it's just not that kind of club.

Went to Scruples last Saturday. Meet some Vietnamese chick on stage, she took me to the back for a lap dance, 20 bucks she tried to jerk me off with her ass cheeks, when the song was over she asked if I came. I didn't. She was good looking but I need more than a LD to get off.

Went back tot he stage and met Joanne, Italian chick with a good body, she kept begging me to go for a LD but I couldn't get over her attitude that she was all that...she wasn't.

I'll stick to Happy's for the TO and leave BPT to the old pros.

Hardy Har
08-19-08, 10:48
A few of my friends took me out last weekend (breakup), so we hit up a few places started out the night at scrupples like usual happy with the girls they were just gorgeous, but after thefirst lap dance realized that they had REALLY gotten strict with their touching policy , so thatsent us off to Ruby's a few good looking girls nothing like scrupples but you do get higher milage. First I got a dance by this redhead with HUGE tits I was so glad that I got the booth all the way at the end so I got play with then the entire time. Well then when I got back to the bar this really small brazillian girl must have been 5' 100lbs soaking wet, and she came over and started begging me for a dance, being the gentleman that I am I took her up on her offer. She started the the dance everything was going as normal until she saw my tounge ring I guess she started telling me that she loves guys with them that it feels sooo good, I tell i also have a PA, she looks at me all confuse, so I nod my head down, and she immediately just reached in to check it out. She just kept playing with it so I decided to test the waters and slowly work my hands from her ass to her pussy, she was hussy stroking me and kissing me neck, so I started playing with her clit, then slowly worked my finger In her, she just looked at me and gave me a lil kiss on the lips, so we just kept at it for a few songs and I gotta say it was one of the best dances I've ever had. When my last song ended I pulled her close and told her that I just had to see her again, she fort said no, but then told me to go sit at the bar and she'll see me there (I told her that we had to leave soon), I was sittig there for ever when I felt two lil arms hug me from behind and then got the sweetest kiss right on the cheek, and she then slipped at piece of cardboard(haha, resourcefull) with her name and number. I gotta say really nice girl I really hope I see her aggain

Aski Rn
08-20-08, 00:28
Was there last weekend. Nothing much to write about. Not many girls around when compared to other Fridays. Since it was raining pretty heavily in the evening, I think many of them had taken the night off. Glad that somebody had a good time.

Hardy Har
08-21-08, 18:27
Yah, I'm probably gonna head there tonight so I'm heading to the package store in a little. Only thing I hate about Rubys is that you have to bring your own beer, so your basically forced to plan ahead, UGH!

Ronhere32
08-29-08, 14:04
Sitting at Pleasants with lady who has braces now and Yancee a small black and Cuban hottie that has little a to be cups and rock hard abs and ass. There are two other girls here but not sure of their name. Sampled Yancee for. 60 and great times were had by all. Going to recharge and take lady fir some fun. Those legs and ass are killer. Heading to scruples after.

Member #3948
08-29-08, 16:29
Sitting at Pleasants with lady who has braces now and Yancee a small black and Cuban hottie that has little a to be cups and rock hard abs and ass. There are two other girls here but not sure of their name. Sampled Yancee for. 60 and great times were had by all. Going to recharge and take lady fir some fun. Those legs and ass are killer. Heading to scruples after.Are you posting this report at the bar?

Steel Blue

Ronhere32
08-29-08, 16:53
Yes I did post that from the bar. I have a iPhone and my computer at home is boxed up due to us moving so I post from my phone. Was trying to get a few in bar pics to post to by it was too dark. Yankee is available for takeout. Very hot. When I sample her out of the club I'll post. Couldn't get past lasts new braces. Too weird for me. I've been tryingto get take out with sone of the girls at rockstar but haven't found any who do. I'll be there Tuesday on my day off if anyone wants to have a few beers.

Paco Q
08-29-08, 22:50
Are you posting this report at the bar?

Steel Blue

Possible iPhone I guess? Still stupid if you ask me.

Bukkakeparty
08-30-08, 01:48
Sitting at Pleasants with lady who has braces now and Yancee a small black and Cuban hottie that has little a to be cups and rock hard abs and ass. There are two other girls here but not sure of their name. Sampled Yancee for. 60 and great times were had by all. Going to recharge and take lady fir some fun. Those legs and ass are killer. Heading to scruples after.
You are supposed to go to Scruples 1st look at all the hot girls and then hit Teddies, BC, PM and take out your frustrations

Zippy2853
08-30-08, 20:08
You are supposed to go to Scruples 1st look at all the hot girls and then hit Teddies, BC, PM and take out your frustrations

LOLOLOLOL

Nice one

pinga
09-02-08, 20:26
Very nicely said!

Hardy Har
09-05-08, 00:57
Felt like trying out different places the other night so I started the night at plesant moments as I was trying to park this cab pulls up and this very tiny blonde gets out and goes inside, I allready knew I had to have her so I followed in, I sat there for what must have been a half an hour when I finally see her come out of the dressing room in her outfit. She just whent up to the bar and sat there smoking and looking around, I wasnt sure if she was working or not seeing that she wasnt even taking to any guys. So I finally just whent up to her and we whent in the back room. When we got in there I made a coment that she is so tiny and she takes her heals off and drops about 6" shes not even shoulder heigh now, she sais shes 5' even, looks like she weighs 90ish pounds, bottle blonde hair halfway down her back. And nice little B's that whent well with her body type. We started with a cbj and then I had her up aggainst the wall for a little, then bent her over the stool till completion. She then turned around with the biggest smile and I held her in my arms for a little and told her that I just have to have her aggain and If I could get her number, she gave me her number and tells me that shes a local girl so call me when I'm in the neighborhood. She was really the only girl that caught my eye while in there she was a 9's surounded by 5's or less. So I left and half way to teddies I decide to make a quick little stop at bishops, dunno y but just had a feeling. I walked in and I was imediately surpriced at how many people were there, the place was actually packed. A few girls came up and started chatting but nothing exciting, there was this one thin asian ladie mabie mid 30's and a very vuloptious Colombian, nice body but just not my type. I was heading for the bathroom when I come across this tall blonde with an angelic face captivating eyes full lips gorgeous complection, nice tits fat ass thin waist. We ended up talking while the dance room was full. She was a little expensive but you could tell that she really enjoyed what she was doing, and that she was really new to the buisness, she said she was visiting her sister till the 16th and then was going back to missoury. Thats about as much as we talked before I put my penis down her throat, I was holding her hair and guiding her bopping head when she graved my hand and made me force her head down farther and farther, the girl had amzing skills but I just had to sample that sweet pussy so I bent her over on the new little ottoman they put up and punded her with absolute disregard that there were people hearing all that slapping and moaning. It was one of the best pieces of ass that I've had. Only complain is that she refused to do a BBBJ but well see if I can persuade her when I see her aggin this weekend, like I told her I really need to get her I'm a nice notell so I can further enjoy the experiance, defenitelly recomended but a little pricy, will post a follow up after the weekend when I'll have really enjoyed her.

Tommy13
09-05-08, 20:12
I gave up on that place a long time ago as a place where I was going to get shanked before I got satisfied. I am suspicious of these claims.

Zippy2853
09-06-08, 02:21
So PM & Bishops are expanding their employees to include white and Asian girls? ? ?

Im not really a fan of the dark meat, but if this is true, I just might have to start stopping by.

WhenWhen
09-06-08, 09:25
This must have been day time. There is actually a pretty decent variety on occasion during the day. At night - same old thing. Lots of black chicks and latino chicks.

I'm surprised there was an Asian though - even during the day. You sure she wasn't hispanic?

Zippy2853
09-08-08, 02:15
So white girls are there during the day?

Im just not into the black girls or the dark skin PR girls.

I did have a white girl at teddies once, but that was like 4 yrs ago atleast.

Hardy Har
09-08-08, 10:53
Tommy Defenitelly try going to these places in the early afternoon, I've only been to bishops ONCE during nighttime and I would compleately agree with you your just waiting to get muged, PM's I wouldn't set a foot outside my car at night, but in the daytime it's a completely diferent story. At bishops there was this guy that must have been in his 70's (no exageration) by himself just macking it to all the girls. At PM's there were a couple skinny white guys dressed prety nice in their slacks and button up shits, one had tissot t-touch the other was goofing around on his iphone. Something that a night would be begging to be mugged but they were sitting 2 chairs from the bouncer and his buddy and just enjoying the view.

Tbird
09-09-08, 13:54
Gentlemen,

I do not play around in the US a lot, PM is one of my few outlets when I come up that way.

Last time I was there they had moved from their old building at 1 William into a newer place about 7 blocks away, I think it was called Shank's or something like that.

Can anyone confirm their current location?

Weedog
09-11-08, 11:01
Gentlemen,

I do not play around in the US a lot, PM is one of my few outlets when I come up that way.

Last time I was there they had moved from their old building at 1 William into a newer place about 7 blocks away, I think it was called Shank's or something like that.

Can anyone confirm their current location?

Its still at 1 William, I was there Tuesday

Hardy Har
09-11-08, 14:20
It's at 1 William right now, if you hurry you might catch it. Hehe

Bubba261
09-11-08, 17:37
I think it was called Shank's or something like that.

You misinterpreted the name. Shank(ed) is what you'll get if you piss off any of the dancers or bouncers.

Doh Man
09-12-08, 09:09
You misinterpreted the name. Shank(ed) is what you'll get if you piss off any of the dancers or bouncers.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing when I read that post, truly funny! Ah well anyone see Unyk lately? What days is she at T's been a lonh while since i had that and really would like some again :P

Member #1912
09-12-08, 15:41
Found this on the Adult Gigs section on New Haven Craigslist - looking for female strippers for new club opening in Shelton:

18+ GIRLS ..NEW STRIP CLUB..JOB OPPORTUNITY (SHELTON)

I AM THE MANAGER OF A NEW STRIP CLUB THAT IS OPENING IN SHELTON.
THE GRAND OPENING WILL BE 10/23/08
THERE IS 32 POLES IN THE CLUB
AND WE NEED SOME BEAUTIFUL STRIPPERS TO COME TO WORK =)
22 DOLLARS AN HOUR WITH GOOD TIPS
CONTACT FOR MORE INFO IF INTERESTEDHmm. A strip club in Shelton?

Hardly doubt that would get through zoning, anybody else hear about this?

Zippy2853
09-13-08, 19:34
Im not seeing this happening......

Bubba261
09-13-08, 20:33
Found this on the Adult Gigs section on New Haven Craigslist - looking for female strippers for new club opening in SheltonThat's quite a few for a single strip club, I never saw more than two or three in a club for the dancers to use while on stage.

But, maybe he was talking about the guys doing the renovations and painting?

Whome
09-13-08, 21:20
But, maybe he was talking about the guys doing the renovations and painting?LOL, good one. I was thinking 32 sounded a bit much. It's surely a BS post.

Tbird
09-13-08, 22:09
It's at 1 William right now, if you hurry you might catch it. HeheWill be there on the 27th, I think.

Thanks for the update.

Macaman69
09-26-08, 07:20
Went to Bishop's Saturday. White girl, body about a , face about a 7, eyes about 9. I asked her if she had a specialty. She said everything. I said "Yeah, right, all girls say that. I'm actually looking for a girl with a certain kind of skill. Are you that kind of girl?" She smiled and said she gave the best **** job in the place. I said all girls say that. She said I could ask.

Long story short, she started bargaining, then the condom came out. I said there wouldn't be a need for that. Then it was down to the old "don't c*** in my mouth routine.

Save your money. She's not Chloe. Not by any stretch. I miss Chloe!

StreetWise
09-26-08, 23:44
Went to Bishop's Saturday. White girl, body about a , face about a 7, eyes about 9. I asked her if she had a specialty. She said everything. I said "Yeah, right, all girls say that. I'm actually looking for a girl with a certain kind of skill. Are you that kind of girl?" She smiled and said she gave the best **** job in the place. I said all girls say that. She said I could ask.

Long story short, she started bargaining, then the condom came out. I said there wouldn't be a need for that. Then it was down to the old "don't c*** in my mouth routine.

Save your money. She's not Chloe. Not by any stretch. I miss Chloe!Congratulations buddy. Now go get tested.

Adam Duritz
09-27-08, 11:14
I had a real good time at PM the other night. Girls dancing were OK, nothing too special (OK black girl who danced great, dark-haired latina with nice tits). But there was a Hispanic girl named Angie who had a really great body. I took her to the back and the only thing that was a little weird was that she had me cover my hands with antibacterial gel. OK, germ-o-phobic, but I get it, I guess. After that, the dance was amazing. Lots of grinding, a little dirty talk, and I bent her over the bar-stool. Even though the VIP rooms are a dump, pushing her into the mirror was very hot, and she has a great ass. So the view is terrific no matter what you happen to be looking at.

Between the cover, a few drinks, and the VIP, I dropped less than I would have spent at an MP. Just saying, YMMV, but for a time when the bar was dead, I had a really great time.

Sllenny
09-27-08, 11:25

Save your money. She's not Chloe. Not by any stretch. I miss Chloe!Wait. She gave you a BBBJ and you're saying to save our money? What are you, nuts?

StreetWise
09-28-08, 00:12
I had a real good time at PM the other night. Girls dancing were OK, nothing too special (OK black girl who danced great, dark-haired latina with nice tits). But there was a Hispanic girl named Angie who had a really great body. I took her to the back and the only thing that was a little weird was that she had me cover my hands with antibacterial gel. OK, germ-o-phobic, but I get it, I guess. After that, the dance was amazing. Lots of grinding, a little dirty talk, and I bent her over the bar-stool. Even though the VIP rooms are a dump, pushing her into the mirror was very hot, and she has a great ass. So the view is terrific no matter what you happen to be looking at.

Between the cover, a few drinks, and the VIP, I dropped less than I would have spent at an MP. Just saying, YMMV, but for a time when the bar was dead, I had a really great time.What time of day did you go?

Macaman69
09-28-08, 10:29
Well, at first it looked promising. She made a big ceremony out of putting her hair up in a ponytail and smiling (we all know what that means). Turned out to be more of a rushed and harsh hj, or actually, more of a finger job while simultaneously moving the hand full of tissued in place for the capture. Won't repeat. I've had so, so much better at Bishops in the old days.

Does anyone know where Chloe (skinny little blonde) has gone?

Hardy Har
10-01-08, 00:50
Well I was bored in bpt and stoped by bishops aggain this weekend, there was this white girl 24 5'6"ish blonde hair, see cups. Nice girl we talked for a while, she was really ez to talk to. Well then we whent for a dance, I was surpiced to see that they had built 2 enclosed booths (last time I was there there was like 4 girls waiting to use the only booth they used to have. Kinda small but good enough to take care of buisness. Well she started with the. 6 for a cbj, but I was like its ALLWAYS. 4 she replied that its allways worth a shot. Well she was okay with her skills, lots of tounge action but since it was covered minimal feeling was received, but I'm sure it would have been great bare. Tried to make her deep throat but she had a really hard time and kept using her hands. She offered to upgrade for just an extra $10 but I was in the mood for a BJ so I declined and kept helping her go deeper. All in all cute girl, great conversation, average skills.

pinga
10-02-08, 03:38
Hardy, did you spot the asian girl at Bishops on your return trips? I miss Chloe also.

Nutbuster5
10-04-08, 11:34
Took a chance and stopped by BC after a visit to Teddies. To my surprise I saw at least 3 good looking dancers I wanted a lap dance from. Barbie and Sky were 2 of them. I love sky's thick ass and legs. I took another dancer for a dance. I forgot her name but she was the best one there. Blonde, light skinned black. Thck ass and legs with huge racks. Enjoyed the lap dance and would definatelly return again.

Adam Duritz
10-04-08, 19:54
What time of day did you go?Sunday night, place was dead but not too dead.

CTPilot9876
10-17-08, 18:00
Raid in Bridgeport

CookyJar,

As far as I'm concerned Debra would be a definite date in my book. As your aware my first and only "Phili mission" was a date with Nicole.

To reiterate, nice kid but my date with her was a nightmare.

OldSchool62

At times, "OldFool"...

Oh, BTW. Hit a strip club in Bridgeport, CT. Two weeks ago; "Pleasant Moments" (Which actually got raided on Friday - glad I was not there! - heres' the police raid article for those curious mongers)...

http://www.connpost.com/localnews/ci_10689527

Anyway, have always had crappy service in the Bport strip clubs. So, decided to go to Pleasant Moments two weeks ago on a Sunday. Met a beutiful Latina; "Lady".

35 years old, Brazilian, damn near 10 body. Back room for 60, no rush. Overall experience: A++

Doesn't mean I will keep experimenting with the The strip club scene; just got lucky. Hope "Lady" was not one of the girls who got caught up in the raid.

Colt Banana
10-19-08, 14:52
So I have been a voyeur in this forum and to the hobby in general for a while now. I actually found this place when I got a crush on a stripper at Gin Dee's and was just looking on the web for advice on picking up a dancer. I guess I was naive, but had no idea what was. Um. "available" at clubs. I still never thought I could actually go through with this kind of thing. Too much Catholic guilt from my upbringing or something. Somehow though a switch in my head must have flipped this week. Maybe it was just waking up next to a huge girl from another state I met over the internet one too many times.

Anyways, Tuesday I went to Teddie's. I seriously began to wonder if everything on this site was pure fiction. It was the most boring peeler bar I have ever been too. At the door the bouncer was so concerned about telling me how many drinks I had to buy, even though I pulled the cover out of a wallet filled with hundreds, I started to think I should ask for receipts in case he audited me on the way out. One girl dancing had an ok rack and was polite but her huge cottage cheese ass did nothing for me. One other cute black girl danced, but apparently my dollar bills didn't look as good as the G's so she was spending more time catering to them. There were a couple other girls that never got on stage, but none of them ever asked me for some private time. I left only dropping about 25 bucks, but left fully unsatisfied.

My plans for last night fell through, so instead of coming home and doing laundry, I went to Bishop's after work. Boy that is some neighborhood, I figured with a name like Bishop's it would be more, ya' know. Church like. I was happy when I got to the bar and they actually had good beer. I figured loooking around it was going to be a choice between Bud light and Rolling Rock like at Teddies, but it turned out they had a better selection of beers than girls. I guess it might me obvious by now, but I am not one for the big girls. Thick and curvy is alright, but big bellies and huge asses don't do it for me. One girl not on stage was working me hard, and had an alright body except for her blotchy face and a big scar on her belly. I started to think I was just being too picky, but nothing was doing it for me at all. One girl was doing the most ridiculous dances that I was trying hard not to laugh, she slithered across the stage like a snake that just ate a hippo then stood on her head waving her legs around like a drowning man waves his arms. I thought her eyes were going to explode from the blood rushing to her head. She flashed me some pink and I went from being amused to being a little disgusted. I don't even want to know what the white lumps hanging out of her ass were.

I was about to call it a night write off the place and maybe even the board when this fantastic creature called Ecstasy made her way from the back. She was exactly the right kind of thick. Curvy without cellulite, milk chocolate skin without any spots that went stale white. A belly that wasn't flat but didn't hang off her like a kangaroo's pouch. A young un-hardened face made up with electric blue eye shadow and a piercing right below her lip. I dropped more singles while she worked the stage then I did on all of the girls there combined. I had to, as she was the first girl up there that anyone other than me and a couple random hispanic dishwasher types paid attention to, and I wanted her paying attention to me. As Bombs Over Baghdad finished up on the jukebox, she gathered up her stuff at the end of the stage, looked at me one last time and didn't make any bones about what she was looking to do.

"When are you going to put your dick in my mouth? " she asked. I was actually a little stunned, I never thought it would be put out so plainly. Figured there would be a dance asked for, some double talk, and pleas for extra dances and such. She started to walk away but I got out of my chair and chased after her as quick as I could without running and tripping and looking a little more like the biggest white dork in the bar.

"Are you following me? " she asked sweetly, and I asked her if I should be. Of course she said yes. I asked her how much and she asked if I did indeed want my dick in her mouth. I may never have said yes to a question so quick in my life. As I got prepared myself to be made to look like a fool paying a ridiculous sum for a BJ she said, "I don't do that for less than forty". Reading here I understood thats pretty much the going rate, and didn't try to haggle. It almost felt like a bargain. She led me to the back area and I sat down. She undressed and knelt in front of me. This being my first time in this situation, I wasn't sure what to do myself, but she undid my pants. I never realized how many buttons and zippers my slacks had when I put them on before work, but each one coming undone in her hands elicited a little excited laugh from me. She put a condom in her mouth and put it on me. I swear if more girls knew how to do that, less guys would have a problem wearing them. She worked on me for about two songs, basically stuck to the business at hand. I wouldn't call it the best one I ever had, the girl I lost my virgininity to many years ago had this amazingly long tongue that I still dream about, but it was right up there. I actually think my nerves got to me a little bit, or maybe I had a beer too many or possibly its just my stamina turning on me, but I didn't finish up, but I enjoyed every second of it. No mention of an upsell or pressure for a tip. I tried to talk to her a little bit when we were done, but she wasn't giving up any more information "'til she knew me better". Would definitely return to her, and try not to down as many Bass before I find her next time.

Yeah, I know I get a bit wordy.

WhenWhen
10-20-08, 23:13
great report. Yes - Ecstasy is one hot looking girl there. And a great attitude, to boot. She uses that "dick in my mouth " line a lot I guess, as I heard it from her, too. Don't overlook Mary if you come back (short, older Hispanic). Very fun-loving. I also like Baby Doll. Great details, but a word of caution. You're probably the only one in there that drinks Bass. If you order that again, your cover may be blown. Keep up the good reports.

So I have been a voyeur in this forum and to the hobby in general for a while now. I actually found this place when I got a crush on a stripper at Gin Dee's and was just looking on the web for advice on picking up a dancer. I guess I was naive, but had no idea what was. Um. "available" at clubs. I still never thought I could actually go through with this kind of thing. Too much Catholic guilt from my upbringing or something. Somehow though a switch in my head must have flipped this week. Maybe it was just waking up next to a huge girl from another state I met over the internet one too many times.

Anyways, Tuesday I went to Teddie's. I seriously began to wonder if everything on this site was pure fiction. It was the most boring peeler bar I have ever been too. At the door the bouncer was so concerned about telling me how many drinks I had to buy, even though I pulled the cover out of a wallet filled with hundreds, I started to think I should ask for receipts in case he audited me on the way out. One girl dancing had an ok rack and was polite but her huge cottage cheese ass did nothing for me. One other cute black girl danced, but apparently my dollar bills didn't look as good as the G's so she was spending more time catering to them. There were a couple other girls that never got on stage, but none of them ever asked me for some private time. I left only dropping about 25 bucks, but left fully unsatisfied.

My plans for last night fell through, so instead of coming home and doing laundry, I went to Bishop's after work. Boy that is some neighborhood, I figured with a name like Bishop's it would be more, ya' know. Church like. I was happy when I got to the bar and they actually had good beer. I figured loooking around it was going to be a choice between Bud light and Rolling Rock like at Teddies, but it turned out they had a better selection of beers than girls. I guess it might me obvious by now, but I am not one for the big girls. Thick and curvy is alright, but big bellies and huge asses don't do it for me. One girl not on stage was working me hard, and had an alright body except for her blotchy face and a big scar on her belly. I started to think I was just being too picky, but nothing was doing it for me at all. One girl was doing the most ridiculous dances that I was trying hard not to laugh, she slithered across the stage like a snake that just ate a hippo then stood on her head waving her legs around like a drowning man waves his arms. I thought her eyes were going to explode from the blood rushing to her head. She flashed me some pink and I went from being amused to being a little disgusted. I don't even want to know what the white lumps hanging out of her ass were.

I was about to call it a night write off the place and maybe even the board when this fantastic creature called Ecstasy made her way from the back. She was exactly the right kind of thick. Curvy without cellulite, milk chocolate skin without any spots that went stale white. A belly that wasn't flat but didn't hang off her like a kangaroo's pouch. A young un-hardened face made up with electric blue eye shadow and a piercing right below her lip. I dropped more singles while she worked the stage then I did on all of the girls there combined. I had to, as she was the first girl up there that anyone other than me and a couple random hispanic dishwasher types paid attention to, and I wanted her paying attention to me. As Bombs Over Baghdad finished up on the jukebox, she gathered up her stuff at the end of the stage, looked at me one last time and didn't make any bones about what she was looking to do.

"When are you going to put your dick in my mouth? " she asked. I was actually a little stunned, I never thought it would be put out so plainly. Figured there would be a dance asked for, some double talk, and pleas for extra dances and such. She started to walk away but I got out of my chair and chased after her as quick as I could without running and tripping and looking a little more like the biggest white dork in the bar.

"Are you following me? " she asked sweetly, and I asked her if I should be. Of course she said yes. I asked her how much and she asked if I did indeed want my dick in her mouth. I may never have said yes to a question so quick in my life. As I got prepared myself to be made to look like a fool paying a ridiculous sum for a BJ she said, "I don't do that for less than forty". Reading here I understood thats pretty much the going rate, and didn't try to haggle. It almost felt like a bargain. She led me to the back area and I sat down. She undressed and knelt in front of me. This being my first time in this situation, I wasn't sure what to do myself, but she undid my pants. I never realized how many buttons and zippers my slacks had when I put them on before work, but each one coming undone in her hands elicited a little excited laugh from me. She put a condom in her mouth and put it on me. I swear if more girls knew how to do that, less guys would have a problem wearing them. She worked on me for about two songs, basically stuck to the business at hand. I wouldn't call it the best one I ever had, the girl I lost my virgininity to many years ago had this amazingly long tongue that I still dream about, but it was right up there. I actually think my nerves got to me a little bit, or maybe I had a beer too many or possibly its just my stamina turning on me, but I didn't finish up, but I enjoyed every second of it. No mention of an upsell or pressure for a tip. I tried to talk to her a little bit when we were done, but she wasn't giving up any more information "'til she knew me better". Would definitely return to her, and try not to down as many Bass before I find her next time.

Yeah, I know I get a bit wordy.

ConnRimmer
10-23-08, 11:15
This Ecstasy chick might have been there when you were there, but not me. I did some recon there yesterday about 3pm and never in my life have I seen such a tired, old bunch of skrags. The chick on the stage was straight up nasty: some fat Latina with bad skin, a horse face, flat-droopy tits, and absolutely no ass. Yuck! Guys, come on, let's have some standards here. I can see getting a hummer from a 6 or a 7, but not a 1 or a 2!

I sat down, bought a drink, took a look around, and was out of there in 5 minutes.

So what days does Ecstasy work?

WhenWhen
10-24-08, 20:56
she works at night

This Ecstasy chick might have been there when you were there, but not me. I did some recon there yesterday about 3pm and never in my life have I seen such a tired, old bunch of skrags. The chick on the stage was straight up nasty: some fat Latina with bad skin, a horse face, flat-droopy tits, and absolutely no ass. Yuck! Guys, come on, let's have some standards here. I can see getting a hummer from a 6 or a 7, but not a 1 or a 2!

I sat down, bought a drink, took a look around, and was out of there in 5 minutes.

So what days does Ecstasy work?

Mmmguide
10-24-08, 23:29
Is Pinky still around? She had some nice trunk-junk!

J Pappa
10-25-08, 11:11
This is the same girl that also goes up to the Blue from time to time. Shes a head giving machine and has been for a long time.She finishes one guy up then drags the next one in-without cleaning up but does have a nice tounge ring.

Doh Man
10-25-08, 12:20
This is the same girl that also goes up to the Blue from time to time. Shes a head giving machine and has been for a long time.She finishes one guy up then drags the next one in-without cleaning up but does have a nice tounge ring.

She do bbbj?

Hardy Har
10-25-08, 22:09
Pinga- no I have not seen that Asian girl there again, I saw another older one but noowere in the same league.

Conn rimmer. You my friend went in the wrong day, I mean I agree that MOST girl are 1-2, but recently I've been able to find one or two 8 consistently. Last time I when I thought I was gonna strike out seeing that they were all hurting, but as I was getting ready to leave, in walks in this young puertorican girl with amazing eyes hair and smile, yummm, girl really looked like a girl that I could fall in love with (if she didn't suck eyeryones cock ofcousre, haha)but yeah all around great experience, great service and great insight. They know that they'd getting raided soon (obiously, if you've been keeping up with the hapenings in BPT) soo, they took down the second booth girls can't show ANYTHING on stage or at the bar, and a few other precautions that I figure will be better kept as a surprice for the lurking unfriendly eyes in the forum. So yah I dunno but atleast my future posts are gonna be a little vague both in time and events in order to not help get these girls in troube, I mean their doing a job just like everyone else they sell their bodies where as I sell my mind and soul every day.

Hardy Har
10-25-08, 22:20
Doh man- she offered to be very acomodating for an extra. 2 but seriously do you really whanna put your pride and joy in with everyone elses waste? She really does take one turn right after the other.

Ewww: #

Bukkakeparty
10-26-08, 11:55
Friday night there was a shooting at PM and now they are closed, can't get any girls to work there now. They had some new talent that rivaled Teddies too.

NhDrillMstr
11-02-08, 19:59
Is Pinky still around? She had some nice trunk-junk!

She can still be seen once in a blue moon. Fortunately I got digits etc.

ConnRimmer
11-03-08, 14:13
Pinga- no I have not seen that Asian girl there again, I saw another older one but noowere in the same league.

Conn rimmer. You my friend went in the wrong day, I mean I agree that MOST girl are 1-2, but recently I've been able to find one or two 8 consistently. Last time I when I thought I was gonna strike out seeing that they were all hurting, but as I was getting ready to leave, in walks in this young puertorican girl with amazing eyes hair and smile, yummm, girl really looked like a girl that I could fall in love with (if she didn't suck eyeryones cock ofcousre, haha)but yeah all around great experience, great service and great insight. They know that they'd getting raided soon (obiously, if you've been keeping up with the hapenings in BPT) soo, they took down the second booth girls can't show ANYTHING on stage or at the bar, and a few other precautions that I figure will be better kept as a surprice for the lurking unfriendly eyes in the forum. So yah I dunno but atleast my future posts are gonna be a little vague both in time and events in order to not help get these girls in troube, I mean their doing a job just like everyone else they sell their bodies where as I sell my mind and soul every day.Went back to Bishop's last week. Got approached by Casey, a late 30's white girl who looks like she may have been an addict at one point. Then got a blatant, blunt offer of a BJ from Tina, a 40-ish white girl who could looks like a street-walker. This lady was desperate, coming back to ask me 2 more time after that. No way for me. Then I saw Heaven on stage: a very pretty black girl who actually had rhythm. SHe came over to say Hi after I tipped her a few bucks and said she would come back, but she never did. I ended up taking Casey up on her offer. She went to freshen up and told me to wait; After 5. 10 minutes though, I was tired of waiting and left.

Ronhere32
11-12-08, 17:21
Stopped at bishops about 1230 for lunch viewing. There were about six girls working. Three should retire, two were friends from ny where one was black the other Pr. They were both sexy and about 7's. There was one girl named sasha who is a 21 year old black girl. Very sexy low milage with it being her second day there. She worked at gold club and rockstar. Should be at scruples or teddies. Very hott with big perfect but fake C's. Rock hard ass and legs and she said she was a runner. Pretty face nice eyes and tounge ring. We talk and I get down to business which was 100cbj and 200fs. I laughed and told her she was nuts. I said I'd go 175 for fs at we apt in new haven. Got the digits and will trade for other digits you gents may have. Declined in club service and I was approached by the others who were also advertising the same insane rates. Sounds like sasha talked them into asking more money to raise the rates. Left and hit pleasants where lady diamond and little mama were there. Spent time with little mama at shakers one time but now she's cracked out. Apparently there were le in the bar who arrested angie in the raid a few weeks back so the back was closed. Pm me to trade numbers.

KantDelay
11-25-08, 18:26
Ah, isn't it great when you find a diamond in the rough. She is a regular at Bishops so no surprises if I say her name, but you know what... I won't because of prying eyes. Great service, clean, nice body - nips to chew on - all with a smile and I think she found herself a new regular. On another note - many girls today but none really worth mentioning - other than this one. I am certain she has been discussed here - favorably too if I remember right. Sorry for the ambiguous info but PM if you must know - and be a senior member.

Member #3948
11-29-08, 09:21
Has anyone had any experiance with Massage Envy in Bridgeport? If so please PM me with info.

Steel Blue

Zippy2853
11-29-08, 11:24
I know there is a Massage Envy in Fairfield and 1 in Milford. They seem like they are on the up side. Where is this 1 in Bpt?

Bubba261
11-29-08, 15:45
Has anyone had any experiance with Massage Envy in Bridgeport? If so please PM me with info.

Steel Blue

I think lots of readers here have penile envy, but never heard of massage envy.

Wolfman Jack
11-29-08, 20:58

Steel Blue

Steel, these places seem to be a franchise business that are popping up all over the area. There's one that also opened in the mall area in Manchester, seems to be 100% legit.

Member #4477
12-03-08, 18:46
Stopped in to check out the action at one of my old favorites. Not a soul in the place but me and the girls at 1pm, poor saps have to work. Sandy is a pretty cute hispanic girl just a few pounds over spinner, meat but no potatoes if ya know what I mean. Showed me something very interesting for a buck. We adjourned to the back for a closer look. I worked a few warmup techniques on her and got the motor purring. She grabs ahold and of the throttle while I form the big "X" with my hands & feet apart to the walls and her on the stool. She delivered an incredibly athletic performance while I held the walls and whooped!
Great fun for a double benji. Door,drink, stage $$, room fee and tip incl. Definite return visit!

KantDelay
12-03-08, 21:06
Stopped in to check out the action at one of my old favorites. Not a soul in the place but me and the girls at 1pm, poor saps have to work. Sandy is a pretty cute hispanic girl just a few pounds over spinner, meat but no potatoes if ya know what I mean. Showed me something very interesting for a buck. We adjourned to the back for a closer look. I worked a few warmup techniques on her and got the motor purring. She grabs ahold and of the throttle while I form the big "X" with my hands & feet apart to the walls and her on the stool. She delivered an incredibly athletic performance while I held the walls and whooped!

Great fun for a double benji. Door,drink, stage $$, room fee and tip incl. Definite return visit!

Sandy is all THAT - kickin body and skills.

WhenWhen
12-04-08, 00:28
double benji? I hope you don't mean 2 franklins. You're driving up the price, man.

Member #4477
12-05-08, 01:14
double benji? I hope you don't mean 2 franklins. You're driving up the price, man.

It cost 10 at the door, 5 for each drink, another 10 at the stage, 10 for the room and "all" the rest went to Sandy

How much do usually have to shell out? I know the fat ones are cheap but I'm leaving them for someone with less money.

I noticed the bars fees have gone up and they will definitely not negotiate.

KantDelay
12-05-08, 07:56
It cost 10 at the door, 5 for each drink, another 10 at the stage, 10 for the room and "all" the rest went to Sandy

How much do usually have to shell out? I know the fat ones are cheap but I'm leaving them for someone with less money.

I noticed the bars fees have gone up and they will definitely not negotiate.

I forgot to welcome you back Canopuss! Also. standard rates 60 - 80 max

Hardy Har
12-06-08, 23:52
I forgot to welcome you back Canopuss! Also. standard rates 60 - 80 maxYah, I was about to start feeling cheap for squeeking by with 1 benji and change lol. 60 is more than enough, ive only donated 80 twice.

KantDelay
12-11-08, 15:04
I saw Lil Mama yesterday. I find her hot with a nice top, a tight body, shaved below and decent services. Interesting update - things changed a bit regarding the back. PM me for details. Not sure why but I saved some $ so I'm not complaining. I think if you know Lil Mama you'll know the place I'm talking about. BTW - paid 6 with a tip. Never more than that and she seemed happy with it.

later

Hunter4
12-14-08, 17:59
Sandy got a birthday present today and man did she love it.

Sharkman CT
12-17-08, 14:14
Stopped into Teddie's for a couple of beers yesterday to check out the talent, wasn't much to speak of. 5 or 6 girls, nothing really caught my eye.
Got approached by one of the patrons, guy named Tommy introduced himself and said he liked my sweatshirt... if any of you guys reading this is Tommy I apologize if I seemed rude...

Anyways, headed up the road to Bishop's Corner for a few more beers, I am debating heading back there today for the christmas party, as I did enjoy talking with a milf named Joyce, who seemed to be very agreeable to a fun time in the lapdance area.

Hardy Har
12-18-08, 18:02
En, I have to say this was the bigest waste of time today, there was NOTHING over a 6, apparently there was a Christmas party yesterday so I dunno allthe girls must be sleepi g and tonight or something, but yeah I shoulda just go e home.

cye11
12-26-08, 18:14
I was sooooo upset gents. Stopped by PM on xmas eve at like 330. Saw Sandy as well as Lil Mama and two other unimportant chics. Anyway after seeing what was there I decided on Sandy. Went in the lil booth and had a great time and I told her that I was gonna go to Teddies to fck her sister. Got to Teddies like around 5 and was told that it was closing in 15 mins. So I went back to PM only to find that it was also closing early. Now u may ask why am I upset if I got Sandy but I dont get to get up this way that much anymore so when I do come I try to sample from all the clubs. So I made that drive for nothing. Anyway I decided to try Harry's on my way back to the city and that was closed as well. Oh well so much for a christmas treat. Gotta go be with the old ball and chain.

Be well gents and Happy Hunting,
Cye

Doh Man
12-27-08, 13:39
Well Cye, at least you nutted to Sandy thats is always good! I am sure the next time you come you will be able to get the rounds in!

JoefromCT
01-07-09, 00:12
I have a question about BC,I have never been to this club and had planned on going today after work. I found the place fairly easily but never stopped to go in because as I drove by to check out the scence/neighborhood I noticed that on the walkway to the entrence of the club there was a guy sitting in a chair and 3 other guys hanging out around him. I just found that to be kind of sketchy and decided not to take my chances. Is that a normal scence at the club? I told a couple people at my work I planned on going today and everyone of them said "dont go there" which makes me even more curious to check out this place. Is this a safe place to go alone? One other thing is it looked like there isnt much parking around there.I'll see what you guys have to say and may try going again tomorrow since I have the day off.

Joe

Tommy13
01-07-09, 02:53
Is that a normal scence at the club? I told a couple people at my work I planned on going today and everyone of them said "dont go there" which makes me even more curious to check out this place. Is this a safe place to go alone? One other thing is it looked like there isnt much parking around there.I'll see what you guys have to say and may try going again tomorrow since I have the day off.

JoeI have been to BS a few times, but not in the past year. No one ever gave me a hard time there, but none of my stops there were pleasant either. It is a shady place with shady looking characters, but I keep to myself and don't bother anyone and I guess I don't look like someone to be taken advantage of.

But yeah, it can be an uncomfortable place to hang out after dark. During the day I would say it's fine.

Hardy Har
01-07-09, 15:14
Bc is not bad nor anything spectacular, defenitely go there in the daytime the first time so you can get a feel for it. There is usually 2 guys outside watching the cars (I just keep circling untill there a smething somewhat near the place) then there is a bouncer on the left side of the bar with his group of guys. Keep in mind that "trouble" is bad for buisness so they are there to keep it civilized. Just mind your own buisness, don't be scared and just have a good time.

Pound for pound it's the best bargain, most of the girls are middle aged and hispanc/black, but there are a few jems here and there (barbie, or the girl from north Carolina they were absolutely gorgeous but came and soon left)

Hardy Har
01-07-09, 15:21
If anything I'd be more weary of PM's they trully have NO parking and you are in the middle of noowere. There's a charge for evrything, and prices are more expensive. Oh yah the girls pimps are allways hanging out right at the bar so yah I Defenitelly felt more threatened there.

Bubba261
01-07-09, 21:01
I have been to BS a few times, but not in the past year. No one ever gave me a hard time there, but none of my stops there were pleasant either. It is a shady place with shady looking characters, but I keep to myself and don't bother anyone and I guess I don't look like someone to be taken advantage of.

But yeah, it can be an uncomfortable place to hang out after dark. During the day I would say it's fine.

I only went once, during the day, years ago. There wasn't a single dancer I would want to talk to, much less anything else. Parking was on the side street around the corner. I didn't feel threatened in the least.

Jerdp01
01-07-09, 21:38
I prefer Teddies.

No one ever hassles you there.

ConnRimmer
01-09-09, 17:39
Went to Teddies today and about 6 girls there. One that really caught my eye was a thick blonde Colombian named Kat (I think? ). You can't miss her. Beautiful, long blonde hair, not thin. Just alittle thick, nice eyes, and lives in Queens.

Anyway, After her first dance, she got scooped up right away by someone. After she was done and went to the bar, she approached me and asked for a dance. I said yes right away. Gave $10 to the bar to enter the back rooms and off went. Once in the room, there was no negotiating, which really surprised me. She stripped down totally and and gave me a 30 second dance before turning around and immediately pulling down my pants. She went to work on me with a really good CBJ, which I thought is where it would stop (me blasting that way.) After a minute or two of that, she grabs some lube and starts to hop on. "Not yet. ", I said. I wanted some more CBJ and got another 30 seconds. So she hops on RCG and does her thing. I am in heaven, this girl smells and looks great! She asks if I'm done and I say no, so she spins around to CG and we go some more. After another minute or two, she asks if I want doggie now, but I was done. Helps me clean up and I give her a donation. Would definitely see her again.

Stoner
01-10-09, 16:18
Went to Teddies today and about 6 girls there. One that really caught my eye was a thick blonde Colombian named Kat (I think? ). You can't miss her. Beautiful, long blonde hair, not thin. Just alittle thick, nice eyes, and lives in Queens.

Anyway, After her first dance, she got scooped up right away by someone. After she was done and went to the bar, she approached me and asked for a dance. I said yes right away. Gave $10 to the bar to enter the back rooms and off went. Once in the room, there was no negotiating, which really surprised me....Helps me clean up and I give her a donation. Would definitely see her again.

Curious. So in the end...what did you donate and what did she say?

Bad Dawg
01-11-09, 01:44

Anyway, After her first dance, she got scooped up right away by someone. After she was done and went to the bar, she approached me and asked for a dance. I said yes right away. Gave $10 to the bar to enter the back rooms and off went.

Ditto here, had a good trip to Ted's during the week, watched the day shift wrap up,saw an old friend Paula, she looks hotter than last summer, blonde hair is longer, and she remembered old dawg, but she had a guy waiting for her. So while waiting, saw Linda, also with long blond hair looking better than last summer. What is it with these girls, are they all getting younger, taking good care of themselfs? [Or maybe I'm just gettin older...]
Anyways, stilll waiting, a hot ebony dancer approached me and hung for awhile, bought a drink for us. Her name's Melissa I think I got it right, and took her for a dance. Except for the entry fee up to $10 in back, all the rest was standard, worth mentioning during the lap she had nice C's, and she had a nice attitude and long straight hair which I love, black or blonde. I recommend her and will go back sooner rather than later to find her again, and I'll be lookin for ConRimmer's girl Kat, she sounds hot.
Ted's has upgraded the decor and seems to be the class act club in BP for now.

Zippy2853
01-12-09, 01:16
Ted's has upgraded the decor and seems to be the class act club in BP for now.

OMG...i think Bad Dawg just made a funny.

Don't get me wrong, Teddies is a great club...alot of fun can be had there, but a class act ?

Seriously ?

Ampdude 2003
01-13-09, 10:34
Hi All -

I always go to Teddie's when I am in the area at Bridgeport - you will see a few reports in my history. I've always liked it here - no nonsense and good value.

Just to verify -

1. The entrance fee to the back is now $10 (used to be $5, before the doors it was free).

2. Services fees were anywhere from $60 - $100, depending on what was ordered on the menu.

Is there any other place that rivals Teddie's? I heard some on Backstage Johnny's in New Haven, but not enough info to redirect me from Teddie's.

Thanks in advance for any responses! I will report back.

Jerdp01
01-13-09, 23:33
I'm not sure about Johnny's. I think it's just a strip club. Last time I was there I asked all of the strippers about the private rooms and they told me that they were just a place to get an overpriced, private lap dance, and most of the girls did not offer extras in the private rooms. They suggested that it was a waste of money. They were just pushing boring lap dances in the main room at $25 a pop. Maybe they do extras for high rollers and Hell's Angels members, but I couldn't get anywhere. However, some of the girls there are so skanky, that I wouldn't be surprised if some people get some mileage out of them.

JoefromCT
01-14-09, 08:31
Went to BC on Tues. for my very first time. There were 6 girls working and none of them were my cup of tea. Out of the 6 girls 4 of them came up to me and asked me if I want to go into the back and hear some Billy Joel. I declined and will be heading back to Teddies asap where I had alot of fun on Mon.

Joe

Bad Dawg
01-14-09, 10:06
OMG...i think Bad Dawg just made a funny.

Don't get me wrong, Teddies is a great club...alot of fun can be had there, but a class act ?

Seriously ?

It's all relative, Zip, look at the clubs we're comparing em to, and in Bridgeport of all places, so it's the best choice for now. But you're right, it is even funnier now that I read it again, and imagine that some of our out of town friends would make a trip here, expecting even a little class!

Zippy2853
01-14-09, 13:13
I agree...I'm just pokin some fun !

Nutbuster5
01-14-09, 19:09
Stopped by Bishops on Monday stayed for the end of the first shift and a bit through the second shift. Had a dance with mamacita, by far the best dancer of both shifts. Too bad there isn't better looking women working there as there is no door fee or lap dance room fee. Well worth the visit with mamacita.

Bridgeportguy
01-15-09, 14:14
Stopped by Backstage Johnnys.

Nothing but dancing there as far as I know. I've only had one 'encounter' and it wasn't my bag of jelly beans.

There is a *hot* Russian blonde who gives great dances. And you can 'touch' the boobies, always good. I asked "what else can I touch". And she said "Nothing. "

The only thing that came close was a disgusting fat black chick asked me to blow coke of my member. I promptly declined that one.

KantDelay
01-21-09, 16:38
Stopped by Bishops on Monday stayed for the end of the first shift and a bit through the second shift. Had a dance with mamacita, by far the best dancer of both shifts. Too bad there isn't better looking women working there as there is no door fee or lap dance room fee. Well worth the visit with mamacita.

I will not disagree that there are way better girls in other clubs, but BC has some good deals and isn't a bad place to hang. The girls are way down to earth and you might find a diamond in the rough. Maybe not your cup of tea but I saw nicole - who is sort of the milf category. She was a bit rushed - which suited me today but services were pretty good (albeit slightly toothy) ;-) Anyway - some decent company to be had if you have the patience to wait for it. IMHO

Zippy2853
01-21-09, 19:29
would a white dude stick out in this place?

Any time better than others..

More of a beer to 2 take a look around guy....

KantDelay
01-21-09, 21:08

Oh, you're white....just kidding. Me too. Not an issue

WhenWhen
01-22-09, 02:05
yes -you might stick out because you're a white guy - but so what? Did that stop Obama? (just kidding).

Money is green and that's all that matters - from the bartenders to the girls. The bottom line is that if you hang out - don't make a spectacle of yourself - and let things kind of come to you, then you'll be very comfortable and you'll figure the place out on your own and eventually decide whether or not you want to stay. If a girl comes up to you and asks for a dollar for the music, just give it to her - no big deal. If a girl comes up to you and asks if you want to go to the back or for a dance - just say "I just got here, give me a minute to settle in" or go for it if you like what you see and you get a good vibe. There's no obligation. Lastly - don't get worked up about your car. They have guys outside watching them. Just make sure you give the guys a few bucks for a tip - think about it as buying a buddy a beer - why wouldn't you?

Alexx
01-22-09, 11:00
yes -you might stick out because you're a white guy - but so what? Did that stop Obama? (just kidding).

Money is green and that's all that matters - from the bartenders to the girls. The bottom line is that if you hang out - don't make a spectacle of yourself - and let things kind of come to you, then you'll be very comfortable and you'll figure the place out on your own and eventually decide whether or not you want to stay. If a girl comes up to you and asks for a dollar for the music, just give it to her - no big deal. If a girl comes up to you and asks if you want to go to the back or for a dance - just say "I just got here, give me a minute to settle in" or go for it if you like what you see and you get a good vibe. There's no obligation. Lastly - don't get worked up about your car. They have guys outside watching them. Just make sure you give the guys a few bucks for a tip - think about it as buying a buddy a beer - why wouldn't you?

Just don't do anything real stupid there ... BC is owned by the HA, has been for years ... they don't hang out there (in their colors anyway) cause it's bad for business, but ya don't want to get on their bad side ...

Alexx

ConnRimmer
01-22-09, 14:29
Just don't do anything real stupid there ... BC is owned by the HA, has been for years ... they don't hang out there (in their colors anyway) cause it's bad for business, but ya don't want to get on their bad side.

AlexxWhat's the HA?

Ben There
01-22-09, 16:56
Headed over to BC this afternoon. Busy. There was one really hot chica named Sophia who spoke very little English. Kept asking if I wanted dance sex or something like that. Wanted 60. Could understand that I just wanted a BJ. Went with Nadia for 40 instead. I like Nadia even though she’s older and has almost no tits. She does aim to please.

NhDrillMstr
01-22-09, 18:25

Zippy, you'll be fine in the place. All are welcome there as long as you're not a knucklehead. Honestly, you'll probably get a lot more attention from some of the females compared to others. Some do have a preference for types of guys they'll give quality time to vs others but yeah like said before the one color they love is green so as long as you got that and sit tight, they'll eventually give you some time.

Zippy2853
01-23-09, 01:48
You guys are the best !

Alexx
01-23-09, 07:55
What's the HA?

HA = Hells Angels

Bell Bottom
01-23-09, 15:52
HA = Hells AngelsI was in there last week and one HA was in colors.

Being a pasty faced white guy, I've never had any troubles in there but keep it low key and don't push anyone's buttons.

Also, on Monday was in there and met Chris. Tall, attractive, very good attitude and most definitely motivated. Said she had been out for a month but was back. Had a great time in the back and got some digits. Definitely planning on repeat contributions to her college fund.

KantDelay
01-23-09, 22:55
I was in there last week and one HA was in colors.

Being a pasty faced white guy, I've never had any troubles in there but keep it low key and don't push anyone's buttons.

Also, on Monday was in there and met Chris. Tall, attractive, very good attitude and most definitely motivated. Said she had been out for a month but was back. Had a great time in the back and got some digits. Definitely planning on repeat contributions to her college fund.

All true - she is an ATF at BC for me. Been seeing her outside for a while now. A good kid, good service and nice attitude. Treat her well guys

Bubba261
01-25-09, 22:07
HA = Hells Angels

Aren't they affiliated with Ruby's II in Bridgeport too?

KantDelay
02-07-09, 18:36
Lots of new talent (to me anyway). Seemed like a van pulled up and a gaggle of Latinas got off. All between 6 up to maybe an 8 which is really good for BC ;-) Some regulars too - samantha and nicole. Sophia is hot IMHO. Anyway, just leaving some tidbits out there for you guys. Best deal around town and decent service to boot

Stoner
02-07-09, 22:55
Imports from NYC. RE: the vans.

Lots of services have sprung up transfering this chicas. Even regular latin bars do it. I was at a latin bar last weekend with some friends. I was stunned to see two van loads of girls come slurping out of that van to serve as female decoys to the gents in the place. They are litterally paid to get the gents to buy them drinks...

Talked with the owner of the spot and he told me about it. Most curious. Its been done this way for a few years now I've heard in the CT area as far north as Bridgeport along the I-95 corridor.

Bubba261
02-08-09, 00:18

Lots of services have sprung up transfering this chicas. Even regular latin bars do it. I was at a latin bar last weekend with some friends. I was stunned to see two van loads of girls come slurping out of that van to serve as female decoys to the gents in the place. They are litterally paid to get the gents to buy them drinks...

Talked with the owner of the spot and he told me about it. Most curious. Its been done this way for a few years now I've heard in the CT area as far north as Bridgeport along the I-95 corridor.

Even the Brazilians in Northern NJ come over from NYC in vans......amazing. I'd love to get a tally of the number of Brazilian strippers in the tri-state area, and what percentage they represent of the entire stripper population in the area.

KantDelay
02-08-09, 07:11

Which is why on bad weather days - there are no/fewer girls up this way. So take that into consideration when planning your day gents.

Benny Boy
02-17-09, 01:50
Lots of new talent (to me anyway). Seemed like a van pulled up and a gaggle of Latinas got off.They all live in the Bronx and Queens.

You have to realize for many of these girls their little neighborhood is their entire world. They may live in NYC but they almost never go into Manhattan. They don't understand that there is a big world outside of the three square mile neighborhood in the Bronx.

They think if they provide some extras in CT word will never get back to NYC. You can drive from the Bronx to CT in under 15 minutes if traffic is moving. I mean you can see NYC from Seaside Park in Bridgeport on a clear day but to these girls CT is like going to another country.

Anyway, I live in South Brooklyn and I have noticed advertisements in some of the free Russian newspapers for van services bringing Eastern European strippers from Bk to as far away as Central PA. I have not noticed too many Russian girls in my travels to CT though.

NhDrillMstr
02-17-09, 12:56
They all live in the Bronx and Queens.

You have to realize for many of these girls their little neighborhood is their entire world. They may live in NYC but they almost never go into Manhattan. They don't understand that there is a big world outside of the three square mile neighborhood in the Bronx.

They think if they provide some extras in CT word will never get back to NYC. You can drive from the Bronx to CT in under 15 minutes if traffic is moving. I mean you can see NYC from Seaside Park in Bridgeport on a clear day but to these girls CT is like going to another country.

Anyway, I live in South Brooklyn and I have noticed advertisements in some of the free Russian newspapers for van services bringing Eastern European strippers from Bk to as far away as Central PA. I have not noticed too many Russian girls in my travels to CT though.

I completely cosign on this.

Ratso22
02-17-09, 15:52
They all live in the Bronx and Queens.

Just so you know, Elans in Danbury vans in Russians from Brooklyn (from mainly Sheapshead Bay, Bensonhurst, and Brighton Beach). They charge the girls $65 round trip. They still have to pay fees to the club, house mom (on certain nights), and DJ. They do get free dinner included.

Ratso22
02-17-09, 15:59
They do go out a lot. I would say they venture to NYC and other places a few times a month. I have gotten to know some of thse girls pretty well and they will travel in large groups to NYC to go out and have some fun on their nights off.

Ben There
02-17-09, 19:59
Stopped by BC this evening for a nice, cold bottle of water. There was this hot, young latina on the dance floor so I put a buck down for a show. She tells me that her name is Alejandra and she looked barely legal. She asked if I wanted a dance in back and I said yes. I mean, she was hot! She told me that she was nineteen and lived nearby. No digits, yet. She was very touchy-feely, little kisses on the neck, nicely affectionate, smelled great. Unbelievably tight body, the kind of tight body that only accompanies youth. Wow! One problem...the girl does not know shit. It took three tries to get the cover on. I finally made her stop and give me a new one to show her how it install it. I had to constantly, but gently ask her to slow down, take it easy, not so rough, enjoy. When she learns her chosen craft, she'll be in demand. I would love to have some one-on-one time with her outside. Anyone else sample her yet?

WhenWhen
02-18-09, 05:31
Haven't seen her yet, but plan to go soon. I'll bet the other girls can't stand her. Good chance of a fight soon. They needed to upgrade, though. There's another new one tht goes by Solomon or something. Incredible body. Latina with long dyed blonde hair.

Stopped by BC this evening for a nice, cold bottle of water. There was this hot, young latina on the dance floor so I put a buck down for a show. She tells me that her name is Alejandra and she looked barely legal. She asked if I wanted a dance in back and I said yes. I mean, she was hot! She told me that she was nineteen and lived nearby. No digits, yet. She was very touchy-feely, little kisses on the neck, nicely affectionate, smelled great. Unbelievably tight body, the kind of tight body that only accompanies youth. Wow! One problem...the girl does not know shit. It took three tries to get the cover on. I finally made her stop and give me a new one to show her how it install it. I had to constantly, but gently ask her to slow down, take it easy, not so rough, enjoy. When she learns her chosen craft, she'll be in demand. I would love to have some one-on-one time with her outside. Anyone else sample her yet?

KantDelay
02-18-09, 16:24

OMG - Alejandra is SO hot! I was like a laser beam once I saw her. She is so friendly too. BT's report is dead on in all respects. We went for some time alone and I was not disappointed. Did I mention she is hot. Her body is so tight. Adorable face. Skills - well, workable and she takes good direction, so not any issue. I totally want some time alone where we could chill and take our time. I hope she lasts here and yeah when when I am sure the other girls hate her. Her sister is Paula btw. I got digits and hope to do some take out. At the very least I will see her everytime she is on. I have a new ATF. LOL

JoefromCT
02-18-09, 18:45
Went to BC on Tuesday afternoon and spent some quality time in the LD area with Crystal.Said she was from the Dominican Republic and she spoke very little english.Left there around 4. Can anyone tell me if Alejandra works the day or night shift? Any specific days? I look forward to meeting this young lady.

Thanks,

Joe

Bukkakeparty
02-18-09, 20:27
There is also a new one there named Sofia, so hot!

Knight Crawler
02-22-09, 10:49
I'll be in the area next month and I was curious if Pleasant Moments and Shakers(?) is still open? Tried reading posts on the other boards, but I don't see anyone posting like talking about it. With all the action, what gives?

BAMF!!!

JoefromCT
02-25-09, 20:54
Went to BC again today and left satisfied as usual.The only problem is I cant for the life of me remember the girls name I went with to get a "dance". She had long brunette hair thicker girl with big all natural tits.Said shes from Norwalk and could pass as a white girl but I think she was spanish. I think her name began with a C.
Alejandra was working also and guys you are correct saying she is hot. As hot as she is I still prefer girls with some meat on there bones but I know I'll eventually go for a dance with her.

Can anyone jog my memory of the girls name I got the dance from?

Thanks,

Joe

Member #2929
02-25-09, 21:41
Stopped by PM on Monday night. Place was not crowded and only 3 girls working the night shift. None of the three were anything special but decided to take a red head named "strawberry" to the back. Not often I've seen natural red heads working in these clubs (Baby Red the only one I can think of) so I figured I would take one for the team. Body was a 5 (overwieght for my taste) face a 6. Strangest thing happened when we went in the back bouncer told her that the back rooms were closed. I told her to find out what he meant and he told her that she had to dance first. After her dance bouncer still did not want to open back up for her. I went to bouncer and told him to open up the back and he did. It was just weird. In the back standard rates applied and service was average. I would not repeat. PM had become my preffered stop but if this the quality they are getting now (have not been in couple of months) I will have to try somewhere else next time. Unfortunately I did not get there in time to look at the day crew where Sandy always made a trip there worth while. Anyone know if she still works there? Have fun everyone.

Bad Dawg
02-27-09, 00:34
Went to BC again today and left satisfied as usual.The only problem is I cant for the life of me remember the girls name I went with
Can anyone jog my memory of the girls name I got the dance from?
Thanks, JoeWhat an idiot, like read the book "Lap dances for complete idiots" if you're the one who had a dance with her and and didn't ask or can't remember her name! You expect us to know!

I went to check out BC last week evening shift and unfortunately Alejandra wasn't there, but my old friends wer, went with Kenya, who was in better shape hot bod, hair with red highlites with c's and wnt for LD, all usual for .6 would repeat

JoefromCT
02-27-09, 09:36
I did describe the girl somewhat just thought maybe if a regular that goes to BC and reads the board might know who I was describing.

Theres only one solution I guess I'll just have to go again and this time pay more attention and maybe not drink as much LOL

Joe

Hardy Har
02-28-09, 01:35
Its been a while since I've posted anything, mainly been doing BC as usual, so yah lets do some catching up.

Got Cristina at the beginning of the year when she was relatively new, thick blonde colombian, big titties fat ass, very limited english. When she came over I started chatting her up like I've been with her before. Made her ask a few times (toying with them is entertains me) and I finally said "only if you let me finish in your mouth" she shook her head and said "no I don't do that, but I'll let you finish on my tits" (in spanish). Sounded good to me, so we got inline for the "booth", they had just taken down the 2nd booth for some reason. Easily about 45 mins (like 3 girls in front of us) we finally whent in, (it was like a heck of a bargain because she grinded on me and let me feel her up and down while we waited). So we get in and she undreses and gets ready to put the rubber on when I tell her to just put it in her mouth for a little before she puts the rubber on, she second thinks it for a sec, but I already had my dick right on her face so she did that for a bit untill I was ready to get started. But the rubber on and slabed on some KY and started in doggie, mish, aggainst the wall for a little, then doggie aggain until I was ready to nut and I had her get on her knees aggain took the rubber off and finished all over her tits. Yah I never really thought about that scenario so, after that I WILL NEVER be sucking any working girls tits aggain, eeeewwww.but yah great fun for $50, no number but she took mine, no call (designated phone, thanx for the tip guys)

Hardy Har
02-28-09, 01:43
Forgot about her, had her at the very end of last year. Great attitude very friendly very acomodating, seems like a sweetheart and said she was loanely on the holidays. Lives in NY, long ride, misses her family, blah blah blah. On to the report brunette, thick but firm body, very very busty, great ass.

Whent in the back for $40 did a cbj, mish, doggie.

Seems like a good clean girl at heart, just paying the bills.

Hardy Har
02-28-09, 01:56
Shes an oddball, really eazy to talk to but you can put words and thoughts right in her head.

It was a late night, there was noone there I had given ger a dollar for music earleier and she came over, so yah I basically asked her were she has been, I've missed her, and just kept aboding an answer when she asked me if I wanted to go for a dance (I really didn't want a dance), It really is fun playing hard to get. Anyways. Told her I was kinda tired and really didn't want a dance "unless you can do a BJ for. 2 I'm all set" she said sure, you hooked me up earlier, so off we went. She pulled out a napkin from her purce and cleaned me off a little and started a pretty good BBBJ, little bit of teeth when I had her deepthroat a little but took directions well, ofcourse sisnce I didn't wanna get killed by the bouncers, I asked her if I could finish in her mouth and she just looked up, smiled and nodded. Sucked every last drop and then spit it into another napkin. Got her cell defenitelly good for. 2

Hardy Har
02-28-09, 02:07
Biker chick from hamden, big fake titties, short white, and just had that badass biker chick apeal to her. Saw her as she was getting ready to leave. Just stood in her way, and did some small talk. Asked her when she was working again, and if she could fit me in (no pun intended) before she left. She was hesitant, but I was already grabbing her ass and pushing her back gently. She asked if her street clothes would be a problem, I told her that I actually liked that (makes it feel more real, idk if anyone sees what I mean).

Whent in the back, gave me a quick CBJ, and then I pulled down her jeans bent her over and did doggie, mish, doggie. $50 cool chick, and got her number. Oh yeah I also got Paolas number.

Hardy Har
02-28-09, 02:26
Wow, this girl was GORGEOUS! I was at the bar one given day and Christina came by (been tehre done that) Solomon came by (eh, didn't like her face, but killer body) and then came this gorgeous slim brunette by the name of sophia. Really no playing hard to get with her, she said. 6 I said. 5 she took it, but I told her that I was just getting there so I really wanted a beer first, she sat next to me and we chatted, offered her a drink she declined. She talked about going back to Colombia in a couple weeks, by now I've done my homework on Colombia so I was able to coment on how lovely it is, idk, I really do wanna check it out some day. Then she trash taked a few of the ugly girls (aparently they give her a hard time cause she gets all of the attention) anyways, finished my beer and off we went to the back.

Of the bat I was in shock when I saw that she had implants, they felt sooo real (little squishy in retrospect) anyways, started with a cbj, then whent mish, doggie, up aggainst the wall and back to doggie to completion.

Got her number and then whent to sit at the bar, 10 minutes later she comes sits next to me and we start talking aggain. I ask her is she has any friends that she works with (hot girls have hot friends, its as constant as gravity)

She tells me that she lives with 2 girls that work, one of them is really young and slender and the other is really busty but they are both very beautifull.

I tell her that we need to set something up for her and her friends SOON, she smiles and calls them, but neither answer. I give her my number and tell her to call me when she can set something up, I try offering her a drink aggain but again turned me down. Saved me $5.

But yah round two on the next post. LOL btw I really am doing individual posts because all these sesions have been independent from each other so no hatting for double posting: P

Hardy Har
02-28-09, 02:48
Sophia called early the next day and tells me to meet her at CVS by BC, but to call her when I get there. That kinda threw me off but shes just so damed hot. I agree and head off to CVS. I get there and call her we meet up and we head of to her place (ik ik, risky, risky but somehow I felt extreamely confortable with her) she tells me all about her young tiny friend and yah, got me all exited. We get there, go inside and my jaw just droped, the girl is absolutely gorgeous. 19yo not even 5' tall brunette, tight little body. I greet her by the name that her friend called her in the car, she scornfully sais its "Alejandra! " and gives her friend the dirtiest look (OOOOPS! Aparently real names are bad).

OK, so the team action was non exsistent, it was more like going from one gorgeous girl in one side of the bed to the other on the other side, but still just amazing since they were both gorgeous. Alejandra is just amazing, incredibly tight, ridiculous body, and face of an angel. She used tons of KY but she was incredibly tight, I was loving every minute. But IDK but atleast for me, no BJ and no doggie after a few hard thrusts I just couldn't help my self, but yah mainly all I got from her was mish and cowgirl (wich she was great at, but still woulda rathered doggie) got her number as well. Defenitely have to repeat. Again and again and again.

Now for some bad news, sophia said that she was going back to Colombia this week, so if you guys see her get her while you still can.

Hardy Har
02-28-09, 02:57
It was a shitty afternoon this week on my way home when I decided to take a ride to BC, (I didn't have my hobbie phone so I was helpless and didn't really have time) stoped by, there was NOTHING except for salomon, I've seen her around before but there was always something better, but yah I guess it was her turn. Took. 5 whent in the back, a-freaking-mazing body, its perfect for some good rough sex (still don't like her face) cbj, bent her over and just doggie all the way through. She was moaning preaty hard which I loved but also kinda got me nervous of who was listening outside, but yeah Ijust hanged on to her tits and hammered away, great time especially when you need to get some frustration out.

Soxfan04
03-02-09, 10:19
Hit BC yesterday evening around 7:00 PM for pretty much the first time since Chloe up and went MIA. Looked like around 4 or 5 girls and one that I wouldn't touch if she paid ME. Got immediately hit on my Solomon (shouldn't she have chosen something feminine like Salome?) and Krista but declined the first time around so I could scout a little. Saw Marisol get on stage and thought she looked very cute. Tipped her a few dollars at the stage but she never even took her top off and didn't show anything so that was a negative right there. Solomon came over a second time and was pretty aggressive in convincing me so I took her to the back. All in all, it was a nice time for the cost of a beer, a tip for the HOT little bartender, three singles at the stage, and nice dance in the back. FAR cheaper than my club of choice in Nanuet where the girls are way hotter but won't let you go further than to give their tight little butts a good massage as they dance for you.

Oh, and I saw this really cute blonde white girl come in around quarter after 7. She was wearing a pink jogging outfit and couldn't have been out of her early 20's. I'd say she was around 5'5" and maybe 120 lbs. I wasn't sure if she was a civilian but she was very friendly and did a vigorous boob jiggle on the only other white dancer there (who was NOT cute at all). Anyone know if she's a dancer and what her name is?

Capitalized On
03-03-09, 13:35
Are you guys saying you can get FS in the club for. 5?

Thats amazing. And I am coming there for work next month so. Cool

How do I find this place?

Hardy Har
03-03-09, 21:24
Are you guys saying you can get FS in the club for. 5?

Thats amazing. And I am coming there for work next month so. Cool

How do I find this place?With 3 posts you don't.

Blac X Dymond
03-04-09, 13:36
Bishop Corner? I haven't been to BC in for every, last I heard it got busted & closed!
When I head out to the port for business & just to get away, I'm a Teddies guy, had alot of fun but sometimes the ladies are lazy!

I see with the economy prices are droppin' cause back in the day it was .60 for back room action, now its dropp'd .10, wow, if i would have known that I would have left these CL hoes alone & been making more trips to the port, lol!

Great reports guys, even in down times our lil guy still gets up & there are willing ladies to tame us!

It was a shitty afternoon this week on my way home when I decided to take a ride to BC, (I didn't have my hobbie phone so I was helpless and didn't really have time) stoped by, there was NOTHING except for salomon, I've seen her around before but there was always something better, but yah I guess it was her turn. Took. 5 whent in the back, a-freaking-mazing body, its perfect for some good rough sex (still don't like her face) cbj, bent her over and just doggie all the way through. She was moaning preaty hard which I loved but also kinda got me nervous of who was listening outside, but yeah Ijust hanged on to her tits and hammered away, great time especially when you need to get some frustration out.

Beast Panama
03-04-09, 18:20
How about with more than 4 posts.

Just kidding.

Bubba261
03-05-09, 00:47
I am coming there for work next month so.

If not, you are GOING there, not "coming" there!!!

Airberd
03-05-09, 01:06
Tuesday evening travels.

Been reading a lot about Alejandra. Made a trip to BC. Entered. Loooked. Left. Total time in and out about 60 seconds. Maybe 90, and that only because I was treading softly to avoid getting killed. This was a scary place.

Thoughts of salvaging led me up to Barnum to Shakers. Its closed? I did not know.

Thought might as well complete the trio and headed to Teddies. Not one decent ho. 2 Drink minimum. Asked for Vodka and cranberry. Definitely got the cranberry. Vodka is still on its way from Russia. Ditto for drink number 2. Omaida (? ) came over.

Bought her a drink. She was somewhat decent looking. Tried to talk, she didn't know a word of english. None.

Decided to try again another day and left.

Anyone know when Alejandra is on? Any PM's on digits would be mucho appreciated. I am not likely to get them though. I understand. Still a newbie around here.

KantDelay
03-10-09, 21:42
New talent started on Friday. I would put her at a 6 (next to alejandra) but one of the better looking and better bodies in the place. She is from the DR and I had a feeling she understood less English than she let on, but easy negotiations and off to the back. Alejandra was there scooped up by a lucky dog, but I was ready to try something new. Too many times in a row gets a bit rote for me - ahhh, the disease - lol. I will say that I could ever hardly turn down Alejandra if she hits me up before any other girl there. So this new girl had I would say 34b's and the rest fell into place. Good skills in the back - uncovered and covered. Funny enough - the partition was up and once the lucky b ;-) who had alejandra was finished with his dance we just moved to that spot for better comfort - lol. Finished up with a few different dance positions and all was good. Still best bang for the buck IMHO. Later

Hardy Har
03-11-09, 02:13
Apparently alejandra is now going by "Star", I swear shes just so freakign cute and fun. I don't think I can ever get bored of her.

Kant your talking about "Marisol", she started workign with her friend "Mini" about two weeks ago, they take the ride from the bronx. Eh. Not my type especially with the 2-3 trully good looking girls they now have (timing timing timing)

Anyways. ANGEL. OMG. I was getting there really late (Its not bad, I've NEVER seen any trouble there) and as I'm trying to park I see this gorgeous puertorican girl go up thh stairs and quickly goes in, I parallel parked faster than I ever had before. I walk in and shes nowere to be seen so I'm excited that theres a high chance that shes a dancer (I HATE it when girls go in there to hang out, UGH! Such a tease) like 30 mins later she comes out and I imediately pounce on her, she goes to talk to the bartender somethign and comes right back. We go in the back, and I have to say the girl has a ridiculous body. Can't say its as tight as star's but then aggain this girl looked like a swimsuit model/porn star. Big fake titties (D's) tight little waist, and nice plump ass. Really plump lips, captivating eyes and really nice long black hair. Aparently shes mulato not puertorican.

Good CBJ, then I bent her over and doing her doggie was just so amazing the girl moved is such good rythim with me and kept moaning and telling me to fuck her harder, halfway through she let a loud moan out and her knees gave out a little, I asked her if she was ok, she said "just let me catch my breath" HA! I was so proud of myself.

So yah amazing body, Gorgeous face, Great skills, amazing moans and she trully seemed to enjoy her job. Looks wise shes a 9. 9 only thing is that her tits are fake and her body is starting to get "soft" (compared to star) probbaly mid/early 20's. She does not have any set working days, times, nor does she do this consistently. She apparently just works when she needs the extra money. No number no way of getting her aggain other than to keep checking.

KantDelay
03-11-09, 13:49
Kant your talking about "Marisol", she started workign with her friend "Mini" about two weeks ago, they take the ride from the bronx. Eh. Not my type especially with the 2-3 trully good looking girls they now have (timing timing timing)

Angel
So yah amazing body, Gorgeous face, Great skills, amazing moans and she trully seemed to enjoy her job. Looks wise shes a 9. 9 only thing is that her tits are fake and her body is starting to get "soft" (compared to star) probbaly mid/early 20's. She does not have any set working days, times, nor does she do this consistently. She apparently just works when she needs the extra money. No number no way of getting her aggain other than to keep checking.

Give that man a cigar - you are right my friend. I tend to leave out some obvious things out of paranoia but right on for you. Angel huh....I have a new mission. lol

Airberd
03-11-09, 16:32
Hi, can anyone help with regards to Alejandra's timings/days?

Or a phone number?

Is PM worth going to anymore? Last 2 trips there have been wasted.

Gareth
03-12-09, 09:55
I checked out BC the other day and, while the quality does appear to have gone up relative to the two prior occasions I visited, I do not agree with the superlatives used by another recent reviewer about the quality of girls. Yes, they are better, but I would not call Salomon is not "amazing."

Hardy Har
03-12-09, 11:22
I checked out BC the other day and, while the quality does appear to have gone up relative to the two prior occasions I visited, I do not agree with the superlatives used by another recent reviewer about the quality of girls. Yes, they are better, but I would not call Salomon is not "amazing."I'll agree with that, she has a nice body but it is used up. I was a lil too nice with that report.

Knight Crawler
03-13-09, 12:07
Give that man a cigar - you are right my friend. I tend to leave out some obvious things out of paranoia but right on for you. Angel huh....I have a new mission. lol

Not if I get her first! Stopped by BC earlier in the day yesterday and saw about 4 girls, 2 were nice. Some blonde coked out chic on the stage playing an air guitar. Ok, she wasn't playing an air guitar, but she should have been for shits and giggles. Anyway, went back later that day and met the infamous Angel. She is HOT!!! Angel shows up in plain clothes and all other girls seemed to retreat in the shadows like were-beast. Unfortunately, my boy was hungry for the shift change at Teddies, ARGH!!! She did say that she would be back today. So I'm pitching a tent!

KantDelay, you have mail.

BAMF!!!

BAMF!!! KnightCrawler has arrived.

WhenWhen
03-14-09, 08:42
Had a nice time yesterday afternoon with Victoria. I've never gone with her before and decided to give it a go after a pleasant conversation. She scored points right away for not asking me to buy her a drink. I don't mind buying a girl a drink, but not if they act like it's expected. If you haven't seen her, she DR, kinda short, but pretty. Anyway, I was only in the mood for a CBJ. She was very good at it and seemed to enjoy it almost as much as me (good acting skills). Cleaned up and scooted. I'd recommend her.

Also, a few weeks ago I met Minnie (or Mini?). She's Mexican; has to be about 4'9" without heels. A classic spinner. Small tight frame, nice natural B cups which she like to shake around, and the nicest, roundest ass I've seen in awhile. It was amazing watching her look up at me while she was blowing me. She was making me crazy and I had to turn her around and plow into her. I did so. She was taking it well and pushing back in a good way. Incredible t look down at her asswhile my cock was going in and out of her pussy. Pretty soon I was done and we checked out. I really like Minnie.

Beerman1982
03-15-09, 11:15
I was driving through Connecticut and decided to sample your clubs. First I went to PM and got a very pushy girl named Honey. Don't touch my head, don't do this, and so on. Paid my door fee, bought 2 drinks (minimum), and crapy sample of PM and left. I would not repeat. Honey was one of the worst! Then off to BC. Pretty accurate report. The place was a bit too small and crowded. Did not sample because it was shift change time. A blonde chica on the stage. Moved nicely. My final stop was Teddie's. Several girls working. Picked Chantal. Tight, small body with a recent boob job. Puffy nipples. Pretty face. Great service. I would repeat.

Jimed
03-22-09, 17:09
Recently got back to CT after a six month absence and stopped in to Scrupples last week. I was hoping to see a lady there that I had met once before. She told me then her name was Patty (who knows for sure) but she was in her 40's and still pretty hot. Pretty tall, nice rack, and short dark hair. American all the way. I got the sense back then that she might offer some delicious take out, but never did get an opportunity to try the menu since I had to leave rather suddenly. I made a few inquiries with other girls while I was there, but they seemed more interested in filling their pockets with my 20's rather than giving me any help. Was wondering if anyone out there knows this lady, and if she still works at this club or parhaps another club in the area. Would like to try the take out if it's still offered. Any info on other take outs would also be appreciated.

Thanks

Zippy2853
03-27-09, 14:44
Bro....Patty is done. She used to travel from the west coast. She hasnt been around atleast since the end of summer. Shenight be back,but shes is pretty much done.

PS: no take out with her, so dont getyourhopes up

Ratso22
03-27-09, 16:28
Does anyone have her number? I hear she only works from her home now.

Bukkakeparty
03-29-09, 10:09
I haven't seen Star around but I recently saw Sandy at Bishops with a few others from PM. I swung by PM and nothing but black chicks, I guess that explains it.

KantDelay
03-29-09, 20:27
I haven't seen Star around but I recently saw Sandy at Bishops with a few others from PM. I swung by PM and nothing but black chicks, I guess that explains it.My bad - I thought I posted this already. I was talking to Sandy this past week (her body never looks bad!!!) who said she came here because no one was going to PM. She said, no one wants to pay for the backroom anymore. - No shit. lol. Did I mention I have way too many wives in these clubs? Its been uncomfortable. Lol

Dogma Blade
03-29-09, 22:02
Rumor has it bishops has just taken the fun out of the lap dance room. It has something to do with open cases with police department.No info on how long it might last.

Bell Bottom
03-30-09, 18:03
My bad - I thought I posted this already. I was talking to Sandy this past week (her body never looks bad!!!) who said she came here because no one was going to PM. She said, no one wants to pay for the backroom anymore. - No shit. lol. Did I mention I have way too many wives in these clubs? Its been uncomfortable. LolI "bumped" into her last week at BC and she said the door guy wasn't letting her back there as much until other dancers had their chance.

Benni
04-03-09, 20:05
Was there last week. Talent was good, some fresh faces, couple of cute Brazilians. One of them was sexy and slim and gave a good lap dance with lots of touching. But there were very few customers for a Friday.

Benni
04-04-09, 14:59
Have people able to meet up with dancers outside of the club. I have gotten their tel numbers but none have responded to my calls.

Ratso22
04-04-09, 19:38
Have people able to meet up with dancers outside of the club. I have gotten their tel numbers but none have responded to my calls.

Yeah. I became friendly with two and actually lived with them for almost 3 months a few years ago. I have also gone out with a few. So it is possible.

Benni
04-04-09, 23:47
Yeah. I became friendly with two and actually lived with them for almost 3 months a few years ago. I have also gone out with a few. So it is possible.

Did you meet them in Bpt clubs. You certainly are talented and lucky. I have had absolutely no luck, part of the reason was I have not been persistent.

Power Tool
04-09-09, 12:20
In town on business this week and had a fun time at Teddy's my first night. Last night I decided to tour the rest of the places that were recommended and seemed to have positive threads here. Mapped it all out on my GPS and headed out...BC was the first stop and I guess it was right at shift change - the day girls were all in street clothes hanging onto a couple of you at the bar, and the night girls hadn't showed up yet. Man, that place is small - scouted around a bit and truly have no concept of how any backroom action takes place in that little cubby - a little too public for my taste...Anyway, stayed for long, slow beer and two girls finally showed up but were not in any real hurry to start - hung with a couple other of you regulars and paid no love to the new guy, so I left after about an hour.

Next stop was PM - seemed like a little more going on, several black ladies, and several hispanic ladies, but again, no love to the new guy. Threw a few bucks at the stage, made nice eye contact, etc., but nothing, seemed much more interested in the regular guys.

Last stop of the evening was Scruples and I guess I must have had a target on my back because there was a rotating door on the seat next to me at the bar. As soon as one girl got up to go on stage, it wasn't 15 seconds and another was in her place. Long story short, the talent there is much better, much more expensive, but the attention (in so far as you get at a strip club) is in line with the cost. (IMHO) And contrary to what was shared via PM from a few of you gents, extras can be had, and take out is definitely an option. Again, you pay for it, but it is there. Had a couple runs at the couch dance with a couple ladies, one who was a cold fish and just sat there talking and flirting the whole time (Jennifer, I think) and the other (and this is sad, cuz i can't remember her name) gave a great couch dance, so much that we ended up in VIP where I got a little stank finger and next I knew, we were discussing take out. We left the club, back to my hotel, where everything except greek was ready and available. Not too bad!!

Private Pilot
04-09-09, 21:18
So I have been going to BC for a while but last week (Thursday around 5:30) it was so dead, not a single hot girl so I thought I would try PM.

I got there and there were a one hispanic girls, a couple of black girls and one white girl. Her name was Strawberry due to her Red hair. I had to wait a while because she went in back with this realy big black dude and was back there for like 30 min. Anyway she finally came out and after she cleaned up, it was my turn. Paid 60 plus house 10. Got it all, pleasant and friendly.

So this week, I thought I would start at PM instead of my usual BC. Got there about 6:10. A couple of black girls, and two hispanics. One of which kept telling me (unbiden) "she was realy white I just could not tell". I don't know where she got the idea that was what I wanted but anyway, I wait for shift change. And all the girls left, but no new girls showed up. Finally about 7:20 two short and stout older hispanic women came in as the replacements. I bolted.

Headed down to BC, ABSOLUTLY nothing but the real dregs goin on there. So I thought I would try T's. Paid cover, four girls working, had hardly opened my Red Bull a pleseant looking hispanic girl with bolt on's came over, decided to give it a go. Paid 70 plus house 10. Got everything. Nothing special to report.

Anyway just thought I would keep you all posted.

Happy hunting

NhDrillMstr
04-10-09, 02:58
In town on business this week and had a fun time at Teddy's my first night. Last night I decided to tour the rest of the places that were recommended and seemed to have positive threads here. Mapped it all out on my GPS and headed out...BC was the first stop and I guess it was right at shift change - the day girls were all in street clothes hanging onto a couple of you at the bar, and the night girls hadn't showed up yet. Man, that place is small - scouted around a bit and truly have no concept of how any backroom action takes place in that little cubby - a little too public for my taste...Anyway, stayed for long, slow beer and two girls finally showed up but were not in any real hurry to start - hung with a couple other of you regulars and paid no love to the new guy, so I left after about an hour.

Next stop was PM - seemed like a little more going on, several black ladies, and several hispanic ladies, but again, no love to the new guy. Threw a few bucks at the stage, made nice eye contact, etc., but nothing, seemed much more interested in the regular guys.

Last stop of the evening was Scruples and I guess I must have had a target on my back because there was a rotating door on the seat next to me at the bar. As soon as one girl got up to go on stage, it wasn't 15 seconds and another was in her place. Long story short, the talent there is much better, much more expensive, but the attention (in so far as you get at a strip club) is in line with the cost. (IMHO) And contrary to what was shared via PM from a few of you gents, extras can be had, and take out is definitely an option. Again, you pay for it, but it is there. Had a couple runs at the couch dance with a couple ladies, one who was a cold fish and just sat there talking and flirting the whole time (Jennifer, I think) and the other (and this is sad, cuz i can't remember her name) gave a great couch dance, so much that we ended up in VIP where I got a little stank finger and next I knew, we were discussing take out. We left the club, back to my hotel, where everything except greek was ready and available. Not too bad!!

Good times man! The only thing about it is you seemed to have dished out a lot of $$$ for the trip. It sounds like you make a good coin but you don't have to dish out that much for play in BPT. I personally don't think it's worth paying the extra premiums at a Scruples to get take out. Anything can be had at the right price. I'm not gonna lie though, the quality at Scruples technically trumps all the other clubs if you're into the barbie girl look.

You know, I'm starting to think the recession is causing some females to rethink their stances on takeout at Scruples etc. Anyways, keep banging away homie!

NhDrillMstr
04-15-09, 12:29
Swung by BC and PM.

PM first, met Caramel, goodlooking female which I ended up sampling. .60 damage. Worth it, available for possible take-out, I'd say hit me via PM and I can give senior's real details on that.

BC 2nd and met a thick female named Diamond. Doesn't offer services but has potential if you like em thick.

Btw I have some info on BC's ms. Jamaica... PM for info.

Power Tool
04-20-09, 14:00
Good times man! The only thing about it is you seemed to have dished out a lot of $$$ for the trip. It sounds like you make a good coin but you don't have to dish out that much for play in BPT. I personally don't think it's worth paying the extra premiums at a Scruples to get take out. Anything can be had at the right price. I'm not gonna lie though, the quality at Scruples technically trumps all the other clubs if you're into the barbie girl look.

You know, I'm starting to think the recession is causing some females to rethink their stances on takeout at Scruples etc. Anyways, keep banging away homie!

You know, Indy is the same way - a lot more is available than ever before. The ladies are really feeling the sting of the economy.

Not braggin', and I don't make that much coin, but when traveling, there always seems to be a little extra to P2P. Gonna give BC and PM another run this time around and see if things work out a little better.

Thanks again for all the backchannel information from the seniors out here - You guys are the best.

NhDrillMstr
04-20-09, 17:43
Whatever became of Shakers. Do girls even still strip there? Also wassup with George's Cafe as well... I've only been in there 1 time ever and they had 1 smoking hot latina but that was it.

Hardy Har
04-22-09, 12:43
Saw Sandy last week. Lame, just lame.

She looked cute at first, loved her quick wit. But little by little it went down hill, I gotta say she does have a cute ass, but she has small tits, and their not even real. Idk... From the gitgo it was rushed, felt just like a service (I wanted to complain to the manager, LOL) we were there for exsactly 3 songs and then she has the audacity to ask for a tip even though I hadn't finished. Ugh, I felt it was a waste of money, but she is cute and does have a nice ass.

Got her number if anyone wants it.

Doimakeuhorny
04-22-09, 20:00
Wow, thats one I never expected to ever hear a bad review of. Sandy has always been one of the best out there. Tight bod always willing and never gave me the rush job at all.

I would think we all have bad days, so I would not count her out for one so-so experience, and give her another shot another time.

Although its been a little while since I was last with her, so it may be getting to her, but I had to stand up for what has always been top tier service from her.