PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19

OfficeHo
09-21-23, 05:40
The new law about short stays is going to make takeout harder.What is the new law?

Willy O
09-21-23, 07:15
What is the new law?I had read something about hotels not being allowed to rent rooms for any less than 12 hours. It is an effort to stop human trafficking.

HCanyon9999
09-21-23, 12:29
Haven't been by PM for quite a while so I was happy to visit yesterday while in the area.

Entrance was the usual and there were a large number of girls; a lot of large bottoms and ample bellies so if that's your thing it was awesome. My preference is athletic (uncommon find) or slender (less uncommon). Luckily for me there were about 3 women that I was interested in. The one girl I took back had ok English and it sounded like her name was Angela. She's about 5'6" with an athletic body, rock hard butt, and natural B's. Was wearing green & yellow bike shorts and bikini top. Her face was a solid 7 and her body was a 8 - 9.

I like the new bench setup in the rooms. This was my first time seeing it. She sanitized the bench then squatted down to put the jacket on with her mouth. She took her time and did a very good job. After that I sat on the edge of the bench and she backed up onto me, slid it in, and did an awesome lap dance. Did I mention her bumper is perfect? She proceeded to entertain me for the next 10 min or so. Take a little then take a lot and so on. Probably the best time I've had there yet.

She's up from the DR and will be here another month so go find her. She wanted 1, settled for. 8. If I heard her name wrong, sorry. That wasn't my main focus. Just look for the perfect spin-class a $$.

Chrome Dome
09-21-23, 13:40
I had read something about hotels not being allowed to rent rooms for any less than 12 hours. It is an effort to stop human trafficking.Motels / hotels can't do short term.

Starting October 1, 2023:

PA 23-20 sSB 1117.

Judiciary Committee.

AN ACT IMPLEMENTING ADDITIONAL MEASURES TO PREVENT.

TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS AND EXPANDING THE COMPOSITION.

OF THE TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS COUNCIL.

SUMMARY: This act expands protections for human trafficking victims by prohibiting hotel, motel, or similar lodging operators ("operators") that offer or provide a room with sleeping accommodations from offering or giving a financial discount or benefit based on an (1) hourly rate or (2) occupancy period that is for 12 hours or less.

The act also increases the Trafficking in Persons Council's membership from 35 to 36 by adding the Department of Developmental Services commissioner, or the commissioner's designee. By law, among other things, the council coordinates human trafficking data collection and consults with government and nongovernment organizations in developing recommendations to strengthen state and local efforts to prevent trafficking, protect and help victims, and prosecute traffickers.

EFFECTIVE DATE: October 1, 2023, except the Trafficking in Persons Council membership expansion is effective July 1, 2023.

RobertJct28
09-21-23, 13:59
So they have added cameras to every booth. Girls are on edge about extras, afraid of getting fired. No one I talked with knew why the change in attitude.Heard one of the girls were caught having sex. Last time I stopped in, newer faces. Maybe girls think they won't make money without offering extras.

MadPlaid
09-21-23, 18:24
Motels / hotels can't do short term.

Starting October 1, 2023:

PA 23-20 sSB 1117.

Judiciary Committee.

AN ACT IMPLEMENTING ADDITIONAL MEASURES TO PREVENT.

TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS AND EXPANDING THE COMPOSITION.

OF THE TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS COUNCIL.

SUMMARY: This act expands protections for human trafficking victims by prohibiting hotel, motel, or similar lodging operators ("operators") that offer or provide a room with sleeping accommodations from offering or giving a financial discount or benefit based on an (1) hourly rate or (2) occupancy period that is for 12 hours or less.

The act also increases the Trafficking in Persons Council's membership from 35 to 36 by adding the Department of Developmental Services commissioner, or the commissioner's designee. By law, among other things, the council coordinates human trafficking data collection and consults with government and nongovernment organizations in developing recommendations to strengthen state and local efforts to prevent trafficking, protect and help victims, and prosecute traffickers.

EFFECTIVE DATE: October 1, 2023, except the Trafficking in Persons Council membership expansion is effective July 1, 2023.Don't think that will stop most of these places. It will all just be under the table.

James1
09-21-23, 18:46
Heard one of the girls were caught having sex. Last time I stopped in, newer faces. Maybe girls think they won't make money without offering extras.That Place has become worthless.

LongHauler
09-21-23, 21:04
So they have added cameras to every booth. Girls are on edge about extras, afraid of getting fired. No one I talked with knew why the change in attitude.Weren't there always cameras back there? Never seemed to make a difference. You're not going to get a BJ there either way, just happy endings. Sometimes they don't even take it out, just rub it.

ThatGuy23
09-21-23, 23:53
Estelle or Paige still work at PM?

BigMike
09-22-23, 07:32
Estelle or Paige still work at PM?Seen them both. Estelle all the time. Like others have reported recent selection has improved as has quality of service in the back.

Gridley
09-22-23, 08:18
Pamela with the paw tattoos is also back. I like to refer to her as 'trailer-hitch Pamela'.

OfficeHo
09-22-23, 09:19
I need to know about this place. Anyone please shoot me a PM. It's logical that a place like this would spring up with with PMs having become so taxing (literally) on the wallet. I doubt it will last long, as once this mob owners of PMs get word, somebody is going to get a visit from Tony. LOL.Whoever posted about this place probably should not have. Because now there are a lot of misconceptions about it as being some sort of private wonder brothel. You can't get in from just sending a pm request. You have to be invited in by someone that is already a member. And they are very selective. It's more of a hangout where guys can play cards, drink booze and hang out with a few whirs And have fun. Forget about this place and stick with pm style clubs. Enjoy O.

OfficeHo
09-22-23, 16:46
Nikita is open on fridays now. Usually combination of bishop and pm girls. Enjoy O.

Willy O
09-22-23, 17:16
Nikita is open on fridays now. Usually combination of bishop and pm girls. Enjoy O.Good news, thanks. Do you know if it opens early?

OfficeHo
09-22-23, 18:53
Good news, thanks. Do you know if it opens early?Not sure what time they open. I'm assuming normal time. But I think it's only days not nights at moment. Enjoy O.

OfficeHo
09-22-23, 19:25
Good news, thanks. Do you know if it opens early?I actually heard a couple weeks ago that it might be opening. Didn't really pay much attention to it. Figured, whatever. I ran into George from bishop's a few months ago and he said he would open soon. Well, nothing happened yet. So, I'm in a whatever mood these days when I hear things. But a couple dancers called me this week and said Nikita is open fridays. I checked it out. Yup. Supposedly some more bc girls will be showing up soon. Enjoy O.

Willy O
09-22-23, 22:58
I actually heard a couple weeks ago that it might be opening. Didn't really pay much attention to it. Figured, whatever. I ran into George from bishop's a few months ago and he said he would open soon. Well, nothing happened yet. So, I'm in a whatever mood these days when I hear things. But a couple dancers called me this week and said Nikita is open fridays. I checked it out. Yup. Supposedly some more bc girls will be showing up soon. Enjoy O.Sounds encouraging since I prefer both those places over PM at this (old fart) point. I'm not from down that way but are there two different George's? I thought Nikita's was formerly George's Place, or something like that, but now the license is held by the owner of PM! I know Shakers / Keystone also is / was. I liked Shakers since they also had the big private area, actually a bathroom! Wonder if Jessica will be back, or possibly Brenda? LOL.

OfficeHo
09-22-23, 23:35
Sounds encouraging since I prefer both those places over PM at this (old fart) point. I'm not from down that way but are there two different George's? I thought Nikita's was formerly George's Place, or something like that, but now the license is held by the owner of PM! I know Shakers / Keystone also is / was. I liked Shakers since they also had the big private area, actually a bathroom! Wonder if Jessica will be back, or possibly Brenda? LOL.I was a little confused at first when you asked about 2 George. Then I realized that you may have been misled by one of my previous posts. Yes, Nikita was previously George's several years ago. And bishops corner is owned by a difference George. Bishops corner George is the one I ran into. Nothing to do with Nikita. But, typing this just reminded me of something. I will pm you a funny story. Enjoy O.

AverageNerd
09-24-23, 00:09
I actually heard a couple weeks ago that it might be opening. Didn't really pay much attention to it. Figured, whatever. I ran into George from bishop's a few months ago and he said he would open soon. Well, nothing happened yet. So, I'm in a whatever mood these days when I hear things. But a couple dancers called me this week and said Nikita is open fridays. I checked it out. Yup. Supposedly some more bc girls will be showing up soon. Enjoy O.I swung by Nikita's in the afternoon and later at night. Was closed. Is it only open on Fridays?

Went by PM, very crowded, long lines to the back.

I'll believe BC is opening when I'm in the door.

OfficeHo
09-24-23, 12:04
I swung by Nikita's in the afternoon and later at night. Was closed. Is it only open on Fridays?

Went by PM, very crowded, long lines to the back.

I'll believe BC is opening when I'm in the door.So, how was your review of pm girl?

AverageNerd
09-24-23, 14:17
So, how was your review of pm girl?I didn't go in the back. The line was way long and nothing caught my eye.

JavaMan
09-24-23, 17:54
Nikita is open on fridays now. Usually combination of bishop and pm girls. Enjoy O.Has it changed much? They were always loose with the cover charge / entry fee and no fee to use the rooms. How was the back room situation? They always had the better rooms and a good time for $60. I imagine like everything else costs have gone up there as well. What should I expect to pay?

JavaMan
09-24-23, 17:57
From Nikita's. Is she around anyplace? Anyone got her digits? I Used to see her all the time but I've been thinking about her and would like to see her again. I know she's older but she was always so full of enthusiasm. Message me if you can help. Thanks.Now that Nikita's open I wonder if she will be back. She always made you feel special"I only do this with you, nobody else". I'm not that special and I bets she said that to all the guys.

Willy O
09-24-23, 21:37
Now that Nikita's open I wonder if she will be back. She always made you feel special"I only do this with you, nobody else". I'm not that special and I bets she said that to all the guys.Haha! She always told me I was her favorite! She did have a way to make you almost think that though, although I'm sure most of us have heard the same old song and dance before!

OfficeHo
09-25-23, 10:20
Haha! She always told me I was her favorite! She did have a way to make you almost think that though, although I'm sure most of us have heard the same old song and dance before!She was definitely an old pro. And I mean old. She is about 70 now. In real years. That special bullshit was just to butter up guys for her next paragraph about how desperate she was and needed money for bills. When she already owns a couple houses and has a son that graduated medical school years ago and has been a doctor long enough to more than help her. Let's be honest guys. The reason most guys like her is because she is a cheap reliable BBFS girl. Enjoy O.

JavaMan
09-25-23, 17:03
She was definitely an old pro. And I mean old. She is about 70 now. In real years. That special bullshit was just to butter up guys for her next paragraph about how desperate she was and needed money for bills. When she already owns a couple houses and has a son that graduated medical school years ago and has been a doctor long enough to more than help her. Let's be honest guys. The reason most guys like her is because she is a cheap reliable BBFS girl. Enjoy O.She never said anything g to me about needing money (who doesn't) or seemed desperate. Never would have guessed she was that old. I've seen ladies in their 40's that weren't in ad good shape or skilled and enthusiastic. Got to Give the devil her due.

Jonnr
09-25-23, 22:47
Went to PM this past Sunday, Rainy day, busy.

When you guys said it was out the door, you weren't kidding.

FYI- if it's that busy, you're going to wait for drinks, just stay calm.

I couldn't find "Cynthia" (oh well) but there were plenty of options.

Prop to the owners, there's a lot quality dancers. At least on Sundays.

Good bodies all over the damn place. LOL.

But Enthusiasm and personality wins it for me.

But damn, I really got to learn Spanish, it'll help.

I'll find Cynthia one day. LOL.

Willy O
09-26-23, 22:07

I'll find Cynthia one day. LOL.I haven't been there on a Sunday in at least a dozen years I would guess but, damn, couldn't believe how crowded it got! My guess is all the construction workers have the day off so it is playtime for them. It was afternoon when I visited.

Gridley
09-27-23, 08:25

I'll find Cynthia one day. LOL.Cynthia was there on Sunday wearing the same red dress. There's no particular thing about Sunday either; it's busy every day. Even though it was crowded I still got a nice 20 min session with Paige whom I find extremely attractive. No hurry up or knocks on the door at least for me lately.

Jonnr
09-27-23, 22:10
Cynthia was there on Sunday wearing the same red dress. There's no particular thing about Sunday either; it's busy every day. Even though it was crowded I still got a nice 20 min session with Paige whom I find extremely attractive. No hurry up or knocks on the door at least for me lately.Damn. I was too occupied, LOL.

But I'll take a mental note, red dress!

Paige is a good name to know?

Gridley
09-28-23, 17:19
Damn. I was too occupied, LOL.

But I'll take a mental note, red dress!

Paige is a good name to know?Yeah, I've seen Cynthia around at least six times and always with the red dress.

Paige comes and goes so it may be difficult to bank on her being there any given night. Changes her look often, but she is a natural hazel with caramel complexion. Wears nice evening gowns. Also fit and not a wide load.

As a side note saw Ashley leaving in civilian clothes the other night and she looked really good. She used to have that side of her head shaved thing but now it's grown in to her normal dark hair. She hadn't been there for I'd say about a year.

Jonnr
09-28-23, 22:32
Yeah, I've seen Cynthia around at least six times and always with the red dress.

Paige comes and goes so it may be difficult to bank on her being there any given night. Changes her look often, but she is a natural hazel with caramel complexion. Wears nice evening gowns. Also fit and not a wide load.

As a side note saw Ashley leaving in civilian clothes the other night and she looked really good. She used to have that side of her head shaved thing but now it's grown in to her normal dark hair. She hadn't been there for I'd say about a year.Thanks bro.

BigMike
09-29-23, 07:58
Yeah, I've seen Cynthia around at least six times and always with the red dress.

As a side note saw Ashley leaving in civilian clothes the other night and she looked really good. She used to have that side of her head shaved thing but now it's grown in to her normal dark hair. She hadn't been there for I'd say about a year.Cynthia is a good time. Saw her with a sundress once so she has at least two outfits.

OfficeHo
09-29-23, 11:03
Cynthia is a good time. Saw her with a sundress once so she has at least two outfits.I have seen her with a few different outfits. But she seems to really prefer the red one. Even on days when she wears a different outfit. She seems to change into the red one. Also said she will be leaving first week in November. EnjoyO

AverageNerd
09-29-23, 18:39
PM last night was crazy busy, for a Thursday night. Didn't go in the back, line was too long. Might have been an hour wait. Almost to the stairs, which I don't think I've seen on a Thursday. If a girl ever tells you there is a two or three song max, don't believe it. It swear the line didn't move for 10 minutes at a time. Not one place.

There is a fairly tall light skinned Latina with red dyed hair that I want to try out. Not sure the name.

I swung by Nikita's today. It was open, but one girl, I don't see the point. Maybe it will get better.

JavaMan
09-29-23, 20:00
PM

I swung by Nikita's today. It was open, but one girl, I don't see the point. Maybe it will get better.I never understoood their business model. They have a good set up yet they never bring in the girls because its so slow, but it is so slow because they don't have the girls. Believe me, if they brought in just three of the PM girls they would see so much more business. Problem is the girls don't want to go there because of it being such low volume. Bring the girls and the customers will come. Its as simple as that.

OfficeHo
09-29-23, 20:25
I never understoood their business model. They have a good set up yet they never bring in the girls because its so slow, but it is so slow because they don't have the girls. Believe me, if they brought in just three of the PM girls they would see so much more business. Problem is the girls don't want to go there because of it being such low volume. Bring the girls and the customers will come. Its as simple as that.I really never understand the dynamics of Nikita's either. Most girls will not work there. They say they don't make money. But half if them don't make anymore money at pm either. In the past when they forced pm girls to work there. It never brought in the clientele for the girls to make the same money as they dus at pm. They gave tried a few times to make it work. It's always a bust. Girls complain about money, guys complain about parking, and never seems to get traction. Even though the guys tgat do go, prefer it. Enjoy O.

OfficeHo
09-29-23, 20:27
Cynthia is a good time. Saw her with a sundress once so she has at least two outfits.She was there today in the same red dress LOL. She gas also gained about 15 pounds since she started. She wears it well though.

AverageNerd
09-29-23, 20:40
I really never understand the dynamics of Nikita's either. Most girls will not work there. They say they don't make money. But half if them don't make anymore money at pm either. In the past when they forced pm girls to work there. It never brought in the clientele for the girls to make the same money as they dus at pm. They gave tried a few times to make it work. It's always a bust. Girls complain about money, guys complain about parking, and never seems to get traction. Even though the guys tgat do go, prefer it. Enjoy O.I always thought it could be a PM overflow. I know girls complain when lines at PM are so long. It makes it hard to have many encounters, thus less money. Plus Nikitas has the deluxe room.

I know you need more than one girl, that's for sure.

Any info on BC reopening? If Nikitas can get going, why not BC?

Yuk Phu
09-29-23, 21:03
I really never understand the dynamics of Nikita's either. Most girls will not work there. They say they don't make money. But half if them don't make anymore money at pm either. In the past when they forced pm girls to work there. It never brought in the clientele for the girls to make the same money as they dus at pm. They gave tried a few times to make it work. It's always a bust. Girls complain about money, guys complain about parking, and never seems to get traction. Even though the guys tgat do go, prefer it. Enjoy O.Occasionally Nikita's would bring in overflow girls from pm. Those times it was funnish. Same owner (from what I believe has been posted here) so I'd venture that they don't want to push the city too much. Still, they'd be able to make a bit more than the rent for the place.

PremierMinis
09-30-23, 07:22
PM last night was crazy busy, for a Thursday night. Didn't go in the back, line was too long. Might have been an hour wait. Almost to the stairs, which I don't think I've seen on a Thursday. If a girl ever tells you there is a two or three song max, don't believe it. It swear the line didn't move for 10 minutes at a time. Not one place.

There is a fairly tall light skinned Latina with red dyed hair that I want to try out. Not sure the name.

I swung by Nikita's today. It was open, but one girl, I don't see the point. Maybe it will get better.I know exactly which girl you talking about she's def hot, I saw her early Thursday afternoon but one of my regulars was there so. I didn't get a chance to sample. Might stop in early on Saturday and give it go before the place turns into a zoo.

OfficeHo
09-30-23, 10:56
I always thought it could be a PM overflow. I know girls complain when lines at PM are so long. It makes it hard to have many encounters, thus less money. Plus Nikitas has the deluxe room.

I know you need more than one girl, that's for sure.

Any info on BC reopening? If Nikitas can get going, why not BC?Has nothing to do with over flow. Also has nothing to do with bishops. The owners managed to keep the best strip clubs in the country going, with the powers that be breathing down their necks relentlessly. You guys do know these activities are illegal LOL. The reasons have nothing to do with anything that you normal business minded folks would ever contemplate. You just have to figure that they know what they are doing. If it could be made to, and they desire to make it work. Then it will be done. Until then, we just have to go with the flow and thank these guts for making our hobby a reality. Can any of you name another club in the entire country that offers what pm does? Enjoy O.

AverageNerd
09-30-23, 19:07
I know exactly which girl you talking about she's def hot, I saw her early Thursday afternoon but one of my regulars was there so. I didn't get a chance to sample. Might stop in early on Saturday and give it go before the place turns into a zoo.Well, if she's there and you take her for a sample let us know how it goes. I'm sure tonight is a zoo.

Gridley
09-30-23, 20:19
Has nothing to do with over flow. Also has nothing to do with bishops. The owners managed to keep the best strip clubs in the country going, with the powers that be breathing down their necks relentlessly. You guys do know these activities are illegal LOL. The reasons have nothing to do with anything that you normal business minded folks would ever contemplate. You just have to figure that they know what they are doing. If it could be made to, and they desire to make it work. Then it will be done. Until then, we just have to go with the flow and thank these guts for making our hobby a reality. Can any of you name another club in the entire country that offers what pm does? Enjoy O.Well said.

For the life of me I can't comprehend why people here continually equate one club opening with another. Different owners people! Different reasons why they are closed! One club has absolutely no bearing on the other.

Rather than whine, take advantage of what's available (as hundreds of others do)! There are other big city clubs that you can have this level of fun in but they are 4 X the cost. If you miss solidtarily chatting with elderly women, volunteer at a nursing home. Those women will appreciate you far more.

NewAccount456
10-01-23, 21:28
I'm considering whether I should visit ruby's II for the first time this week. However I saw a few reports that say they installed cameras in all the booths. Does that mean that extras are off the table?

Chrome Dome
10-02-23, 06:21
I'm considering whether I should visit ruby's II for the first time this week. However I saw a few reports that say they installed cameras in all the booths. Does that mean that extras are off the table?The day girls didnot offer to nervous.

JavaMan
10-02-23, 12:39
Has nothing to do with over flow. Also has nothing to do with bishops. The owners managed to keep the best strip clubs in the country going, with the powers that be breathing down their necks relentlessly. You guys do know these activities are illegal LOL. The reasons have nothing to do with anything that you normal business minded folks would ever contemplate. You just have to figure that they know what they are doing. If it could be made to, and they desire to make it work. Then it will be done. Until then, we just have to go with the flow and thank these guts for making our hobby a reality. Can any of you name another club in the entire country that offers what pm does? Enjoy O.Good point. I never thought about it in those terms. I guess I was just being selfish in that most days there is too much competition and long lines for the women at PM.

JavaMan
10-02-23, 12:41
Well said.

For the life of me I can't comprehend why people here continually equate one club opening with another. Different owners people! Different reasons why they are closed! One club has absolutely no bearing on the other.

Rather than whine, take advantage of what's available (as hundreds of others do)! There are other big city clubs that you can have this level of fun in but they are 4 X the cost. If you miss solidtarily chatting with elderly women, volunteer at a nursing home. Those women will appreciate you far more.Not so much I want elderly women, but I don't want the crowds and long lines. But I understand your point. Well said.

Willy O
10-02-23, 22:10
Not so much I want elderly women, but I don't want the crowds and long lines. But I understand your point. Well said.I'm with you! The hustle and lines of PM just aren't worth it to me anymore. Bishops was great when I visited weekday afternoons as it was mostly laid back, aside from CICi, and there was no push once you got back to the rooms. Nikita's was pretty much the same way, although less girls, and that front room was great! I do like the older woman since I am no spring chicken, but the crowds and hustle, I can do without!

Tritan123
10-03-23, 15:47
I'm considering whether I should visit ruby's II for the first time this week. However I saw a few reports that say they installed cameras in all the booths. Does that mean that extras are off the table?The answer is no. I go at least once a month typically on Thursday or Friday to Ruby II. Many of the girls are 1-7, but always look for Emma, very hot, late 30's, long blonde hair and an ass to die for. With me she does full contact and over the pants blow job. Constant stick shifting. No problem touching most areas, suck 36 C cups all day long and play with her ass. Very friendly. After 2-3 dances takes it all off. Would like to hear about anyone else's experience with her in the back room. Any intell would be great. Does she do same or more with you?

MER1991
10-05-23, 06:07
The answer is no. I go at least once a month typically on Thursday or Friday to Ruby II. Many of the girls are 1-7, but always look for Emma, very hot, late 30's, long blonde hair and an ass to die for. With me she does full contact and over the pants blow job. Constant stick shifting. No problem touching most areas, suck 36 C cups all day long and play with her ass. Very friendly. After 2-3 dances takes it all off. Would like to hear about anyone else's experience with her in the back room. Any intell would be great. Does she do same or more with you?Emma is one of my favorites there along with Claudia. I can definitely vouch for everything you said about her. I've gotten hjs from her as well and she is very discreet with that.

Dtf6200
10-05-23, 15:43
The answer is no. I go at least once a month typically on Thursday or Friday to Ruby II. Many of the girls are 1-7, but always look for Emma, very hot, late 30's, long blonde hair and an ass to die for. With me she does full contact and over the pants blow job. Constant stick shifting. No problem touching most areas, suck 36 C cups all day long and play with her ass. Very friendly. After 2-3 dances takes it all off. Would like to hear about anyone else's experience with her in the back room. Any intell would be great. Does she do same or more with you?Strip club experience is low and wanted to know what the damage would be with all you've described?

FreshClamSauce
10-05-23, 17:02
I'm with you! The hustle and lines of PM just aren't worth it to me anymore. Bishops was great when I visited weekday afternoons as it was mostly laid back, aside from CICi, and there was no push once you got back to the rooms. Nikita's was pretty much the same way, although less girls, and that front room was great! I do like the older woman since I am no spring chicken, but the crowds and hustle, I can do without!PM's: it's gotten so crowded that nobody goes there anymore!

I'm glad they get enough business to stay in business, although I do feel the lack of a more chill place too.

Keep it Fresh.

Chrome Dome
10-05-23, 17:42
Strip club experience is low and wanted to know what the damage would be with all you've described?If the same Emma as pre-covid she did takeout back then. Was there today and the back room is heading back to normal.

Tritan123
10-06-23, 10:33
If the same Emma as pre-covid she did takeout back then. Was there today and the back room is heading back to normal.Emma has a long blonde hair, a large tattoo on her lower back, smaller ones on upper back and two what look like butterfly's very close to her pussy. And she is beautiful, one best faces I have seen there. Very cool, you were just there. I am thinking about going today and hope she shows up. Did you see her yesterday? Quick question, you mentioned takeout. First hand experience or intel from other guys? She told me that she took a 1 yr break when Covid came around, so I am thinking 2019 to early 2020 she was not at Ruby's.

Tritan123
10-06-23, 10:42
Strip club experience is low and wanted to know what the damage would be with all you've described?I am probably not the best guy to ask. But this is what I do. Give her more than what she is asking for. Do this so I get her attention whenever I show up. It does work. I also make sure to tip the barmaids so they go easier on us in back room and try to be very friendly to them. All that said, for an over the pants blow job or handjob and everything comes off, give her 160 and figure another 20 for ticket, so not counting barmaid tips, into it for 180. Few times I got carried away right and gave her 200.00. But if I was you, I would try for 80.00 to her and see what she says. If he doesn't mind Mer1991 may be able to give you a better answer.

Regardless, she is very friendly and easy to approach. Let us know how you make out.

Chrome Dome
10-06-23, 16:24
Emma has a long blonde hair, a large tattoo on her lower back, smaller ones on upper back and two what look like butterfly's very close to her pussy. And she is beautiful, one best faces I have seen there. Very cool, you were just there. I am thinking about going today and hope she shows up. Did you see her yesterday? Quick question, you mentioned takeout. First hand experience or intel from other guys? She told me that she took a 1 yr break when Covid came around, so I am thinking 2019 to early 2020 she was not at Ruby's.This had to be 4 years ago and yes first hand. I have not seen her there but am only in randomly lately, every couple weeks during the daytime.

OfficeHo
10-06-23, 22:31
I am probably not the best guy to ask. But this is what I do. Give her more than what she is asking for. Do this so I get her attention whenever I show up. It does work. I also make sure to tip the barmaids so they go easier on us in back room and try to be very friendly to them. All that said, for an over the pants blow job or handjob and everything comes off, give her 160 and figure another 20 for ticket, so not counting barmaid tips, into it for 180. Few times I got carried away right and gave her 200.00. But if I was you, I would try for 80.00 to her and see what she says. If he doesn't mind Mer1991 may be able to give you a better answer.

Regardless, she is very friendly and easy to approach. Let us know how you make out.$200 for just a blow job? Really? WTF. That is take out money.

Tritan123
10-07-23, 14:44
Emma is one of my favorites there along with Claudia. I can definitely vouch for everything you said about her. I've gotten hjs from her as well and she is very discreet with that.Not sure who Claudia is. Glad to see we share similar experience with Emma. When was the last time you danced with her? With me the HJ is inside the pants, with lube and discreet. Same with you? Also lot of dirty talk, which really turns me on. She likes to use the chair and back up very close to my face. Does she take top and bottom off for you or just top? Please keep us updated next time you see her there.

UpAllNightNct
10-07-23, 15:02
Was at Rubies and I was told Renatta does work there anymore. Anyone know what happened to her? She dancing somewhere new? Brazilian dirty blonde with great tits and a tattoo on her lower abdomen.

MER1991
10-08-23, 07:16
Not sure who Claudia is. Glad to see we share similar experience with Emma. When was the last time you danced with her? With me the HJ is inside the pants, with lube and discreet. Same with you? Also lot of dirty talk, which really turns me on. She likes to use the chair and back up very close to my face. Does she take top and bottom off for you or just top? Please keep us updated next time you see her there.Claudia is usually there Wednesdays-Fridays 12-7 ish. White with blonde hair, no tattoos.

Last time I got a dance with Emma was a little while ago now. She's often busy talking with other customers most of the time. She usually does take the top and bottom off for me too.

MER1991
10-08-23, 07:19
Was at Rubies and I was told Renatta does work there anymore. Anyone know what happened to her? She dancing somewhere new? Brazilian dirty blonde with great tits and a tattoo on her lower abdomen.I heard from one of the people that watches the parking lot that she was fired for punching a customer or something. I don't know how true that is, but that's a shame because she was always one of the best ones to get a dance from.

OfficeHo
10-10-23, 08:43
Good point. I never thought about it in those terms. I guess I was just being selfish in that most days there is too much competition and long lines for the women at PM.Check out the story about ganim vote tampering. All the complaints about pm lines, prices. Bc closed. Folks thinking they know better than the owners on how to run the clubs. If ganim goes down, the clubs go down. Look how many clubs there were before and after finch. Enjoy O.

Jonnr
10-11-23, 05:50
Check out the story about ganim vote tampering. All the complaints about pm lines, prices. Bc closed. Folks thinking they know better than the owners on how to run the clubs. If ganim goes down, the clubs go down. Look how many clubs there were before and after finch. Enjoy O.A vote for Ganim is a vote for big, booty bitches!

Willy O
10-11-23, 21:50
Check out the story about ganim vote tampering. All the complaints about pm lines, prices. Bc closed. Folks thinking they know better than the owners on how to run the clubs. If ganim goes down, the clubs go down. Look how many clubs there were before and after finch. Enjoy O.I'm guessing / hoping these type issues may be a thing of the past! Candidates used to run on these but it seems faint for now with more pressing issues such as inflation etc. Now possibly another war that will effect us locally! Just tossing another thought out there!

OfficeHo
10-12-23, 08:03
I'm guessing / hoping these type issues may be a thing of the past! Candidates used to run on these but it seems faint for now with more pressing issues such as inflation etc. Now possibly another war that will effect us locally! Just tossing another thought out there!We can have our thoughts, hopes and dreams. But it's not really political. This issue is always there. And these types of clubs are under pressure 24/7. You don't hear much about it because ganim keeps it that way. And there is a lot of development creeping up on the perimeters of this neighborhood. The bridge is being across the street replaced. Waterfront development is moving north. Just take a ride around the corner from bass pro. Most folks don't realize. Harbor access is across the street from pm. Without ganim? We will see what happens. A lot of development money has already been spent. Permits have been issued. Ground breaking equipment has already started working.

J Pappa
10-12-23, 21:20
Had a great time with Bianca, here for a short time from the DR. She is thin with bolts ons and a nice body. She is a gem and worth a spin. Want to try someone new since she is leaving but was harassed by five different dancers within minutes of walking in the door and it is a total turn off. They were all begging for drinks, money for the jukebox and dances. Gave one troll $2 just to get rid of her and told another I had no money, that actually made her leave quickly. LOL Any suggestions on another one that's fun? Usually go during the day but some evenings.

Stay safe.

Jp.

Willy O
10-12-23, 22:32
We can have our thoughts, hopes and dreams. But it's not really political. This issue is always there. And these types of clubs are under pressure 24/7. You don't hear much about it because ganim keeps it that way. And there is a lot of development creeping up on the perimeters of this neighborhood. The bridge is being across the street replaced. Waterfront development is moving north. Just take a ride around the corner from bass pro. Most folks don't realize. Harbor access is across the street from pm. Without ganim? We will see what happens. A lot of development money has already been spent. Permits have been issued. Ground breaking equipment has already started working.I've heard about the bridge being replaced but not familiar with the other stuff since I am from the eastern part of the state. The positive thing about PM is they have the resources / ability to move to Nikita's or Shakers if need be.

I'm thinking the Puritanistic attitude toward these establishments is weaning and the groups that protested against all the AMP's etc in the city no longer have a platform since the majority of the population just doesn't give a shit! I'm sure there will always be a small minority but they probably won't get the attention they used to since there are many more pressing issues!

Kimbsl1998
10-13-23, 01:24
I've heard about the bridge being replaced but not familiar with the other stuff since I am from the eastern part of the state. The positive thing about PM is they have the resources / ability to move to Nikita's or Shakers if need be.

I'm thinking the Puritanistic attitude toward these establishments is weaning and the groups that protested against all the AMP's etc in the city no longer have a platform since the majority of the population just doesn't give a shit! I'm sure there will always be a small minority but they probably won't get the attention they used to since there are many more pressing issues!Don't think Shakers is an option anymore.

JavaMan
10-13-23, 14:12
I've heard about the bridge being replaced but not familiar with the other stuff since I am from the eastern part of the state. The positive thing about PM is they have the resources / ability to move to Nikita's or Shakers if need be.

I'm thinking the Puritanistic attitude toward these establishments is weaning and the groups that protested against all the AMP's etc in the city no longer have a platform since the majority of the population just doesn't give a shit! I'm sure there will always be a small minority but they probably won't get the attention they used to since there are many more pressing issues!I don't see Shakers as a potential option. They may own the property but that place got a lot of very bad publicity several years or so ago when they opened durring COVID and there was a shooting inside the club. A city Councilwoman was running it and there was a lot of bad press. Even today when her name is mentioned they always reference her involvement with the club, the shooting and whatever other possibly illicit activities that were going on inside at the time of the shooting. I think they were running it as a private club to get around the COVID restrictions and they may have also had dancers similar to PM.

SR Only
10-13-23, 21:47
I don't see Shakers as a potential option. They may own the property but that place got a lot of very bad publicity several years or so ago when they opened durring COVID and there was a shooting inside the club. A city Councilwoman was running it and there was a lot of bad press. Even today when her name is mentioned they always reference her involvement with the club, the shooting and whatever other possibly illicit activities that were going on inside at the time of the shooting. I think they were running it as a private club to get around the COVID restrictions and they may have also had dancers similar to PM.Or as they call it: A week day in Bridgeport. :ϡ LOL

Willy O
10-13-23, 21:54
I don't see Shakers as a potential option. They may own the property but that place got a lot of very bad publicity several years or so ago when they opened durring COVID and there was a shooting inside the club. A city Councilwoman was running it and there was a lot of bad press. Even today when her name is mentioned they always reference her involvement with the club, the shooting and whatever other possibly illicit activities that were going on inside at the time of the shooting. I think they were running it as a private club to get around the COVID restrictions and they may have also had dancers similar to PM.Now that you mention it, I do recall hearing or reading about that! Covid f-ed up a lot of shit! I mostly frequent Providence clubs and for the most part are back to normal but everything just seems a little off from how it used to be.

OfficeHo
10-14-23, 21:09
She is back! Rika. Some of the best take out scruples has. I have not seen her since Covid. , but she looks great. A nice change of pace from the latinas or Korean AMPs. 100% Japanese fun! Has the greatest set of bolt ons that ever existed. Great time all night. YMMV. Enjoy O.

AverageNerd
10-15-23, 06:05
Crazy crowded as usual on a Saturday night. Line going down the steps.

Not much new except there was a blonde with a nice body wearing an orange mess dress I would have liked to try out, but line was just too long. Boy I miss being able to leave PM, then go to BC for a calmer atmosphere, and a different selection.

Did anyone check out Nikita's on Friday? Wonder how that is working out.

JavaMan
10-15-23, 09:48
At PM and Nikita's? I'm thinking about going back to the clubs. I haven't been since COVID. PM always had a cover charge of $5-10. Most Dancers would go to back for $60 , and you paid the bouncer another fee of $5-10 for the closet. I presume like everything else in life these rates have gone up. What can I expect at PM?

Nikita's was always less costly. $5 cover (although often they didn't charge me), $60 for the dancer, although you could get Jessica and a few others to $40-$50 if things were slow, and no charge to use the room.

Appreciate a heads up before I venture out this week. Thanks.

AverageNerd
10-15-23, 10:02
At PM and Nikita's? I'm thinking about going back to the clubs. I haven't been since COVID. PM always had a cover charge of $5-10. Most Dancers would go to back for $60 , and you paid the bouncer another fee of $5-10 for the closet. I presume like everything else in life these rates have gone up. What can I expect at PM?

Nikita's was always less costly. $5 cover (although often they didn't charge me), $60 for the dancer, although you could get Jessica and a few others to $40-$50 if things were slow, and no charge to use the room.

Appreciate a heads up before I venture out this week. Thanks.PM is $10 at the door, $10 for the back. You might be able to get some girls to go for $60, but some not.

Gossage54
10-15-23, 12:34

I'm thinking the Puritanistic attitude toward these establishments is weaning and the groups that protested against all the AMP's etc in the city no longer have a platform since the majority of the population just doesn't give a shit! I'm sure there will always be a small minority but they probably won't get the attention they used to since there are many more pressing issues!Haven't heard the name Shakers in awhile, last time I was there was a few years before the incident in 2020 (can't believe that just hit the 3 year mark Sep 2020) when it was the Keystone. That was nice when you had the option of 3 high mileage clubs (BC, PM and the Keystone) if one had subpar talent or was way too busy you could check out some other options. That spot has had signage saying Utopia for awhile now I drive right by once a week for work I would doubt that's still an option I'm not sure who owns the property now. Interesting they're dabbling back at Nikita's after the Keystone I always like exploring that as a much more low key option though the talent was usually more miss than hit especially later on. I haven't been to any of the clubs since Covid I also don't live as close anymore. But it sounds almost intolerable only having PM and the whole process now and the wait times. It would really be nice to have more than one option, way back you had PM, BC, Teddie's (I almost teared up when I drove by the location and it was all gone, nothing left standing) and are Place. I'm not sure about the chatter with Ruby's. I always like Ruby's for a low key spot to warm up and the BYOB actually can be a value despite some that ***** about it. If you go often enough you can buy a handle of whatever you choice of booze is and leave it there. The talent was usualy nothing to write home about but you could catch some that were pretty good. As far as mileage I just looked at it more as a warm with some drinks then onto the higher mileage but I did have a few very random incidents with a HJ / BJ involved but I'm talking like 3 over decades of going and none were really planned just kind of happened. Maybe if I tried more aggressively and went in the back more it would be different. What are these "over the pants BJ" and such? I don't consider that much of anything beyond an aggressive lapdance. I guess some handys are happening here and there but I don't like the sound of cameras in every nook, Richie can be a lunatic that was another reason I usually behaved here. PM you could be shamed by being on cam out front but at least you aren't getting taped while you're in the back (you'd hope).

Tritan123
10-15-23, 15:46
Haven't heard the name Shakers in awhile, last time I was there was a few years before the incident in 2020 (can't believe that just hit the 3 year mark Sep 2020) when it was the Keystone. That was nice when you had the option of 3 high mileage clubs (BC, PM and the Keystone) if one had subpar talent or was way too busy you could check out some other options. That spot has had signage saying Utopia for awhile now I drive right by once a week for work I would doubt that's still an option I'm not sure who owns the property now. Interesting they're dabbling back at Nikita's after the Keystone I always like exploring that as a much more low key option though the talent was usually more miss than hit especially later on. I haven't been to any of the clubs since Covid I also don't live as close anymore. But it sounds almost intolerable only having PM and the whole process now and the wait times. It would really be nice to have more than one option, way back you had PM, BC, Teddie's (I almost teared up when I drove by the location and it was all gone, nothing left standing) and are Place. I'm not sure about the chatter with Ruby's. I always like Ruby's for a low key spot to warm up and the BYOB actually can be a value despite some that ***** about it. If you go often enough you can buy a handle of whatever you choice of booze is and leave it there. The talent was usualy nothing to write home about but you could catch some that were pretty good. As far as mileage I just looked at it more as a warm with some drinks then onto the higher mileage but I did have a few very random incidents with a HJ / BJ involved but I'm talking like 3 over decades of going and none were really planned just kind of happened. Maybe if I tried more aggressively and went in the back more it would be different. What are these "over the pants BJ" and such? I don't consider that much of anything beyond an aggressive lapdance. I guess some handys are happening here and there but I don't like the sound of cameras in every nook, Richie can be a lunatic that was another reason I usually behaved here. PM you could be shamed by being on cam out front but at least you aren't getting taped while you're in the back (you'd hope).To give some perspective, Been to PM several times pre Covid. Had a good time and would probably do it again. Decided to try Ruby's about two years ago and have been going back since, maybe once or twice a month. Was originally dancing with Lina, Indian, brown skin, average face, great body. She was flexible, did not have to even ask her, FJ and HJ and couple times DATY. Not saying she does it consistently, but after my 3 or 4 time with her, it did happen. Lina is still at Ruby's, Shortly after that, Emma came over to me one day and have been sticking with her since. She is smoking hot, competes with girls 10 yrs younger. Absolutely beautiful, likes to have a conversation with you if its not to busy. Very friendly. She has me amped up just by her stage show, much better than most girls working there, spreads her pussy and her ass on stage while talking to you. Just a great time. Just with her last Thursday. She had me hard before we went to back room. She does this thing, where she will blow on your tool, then squeezes her lips around the head until you finish. It does work. But more often, she grinds on me after taking everything off and eventually slips her hand under my pants with lube and finishes me off with dirty talk. She is the queen of that. Also she will stand against the wall and let you dry hump her. She takes everything off and no problem with full contact. She likes guys that wear loose gym pants or shorts and commando, easier for her to get you off. Highly recommend her.

Wild Walleye
10-16-23, 14:13
Anybody been to Scruples lately? I used to like this place 10+ years ago. My favorite Columbianita used to dance there and then moved to the Electric Blue (place off I-84 in Tolland). She lives in Stamford and Bridgeport was too close to home. In-club activities were limited to high-friction lap dances and a handy through the pants. They had some good talent for take out.

Jonnr
10-18-23, 05:44
Anybody been to Scruples lately? I used to like this place 10+ years ago. My favorite Columbianita used to dance there and then moved to the Electric Blue (place off I-84 in Tolland). She lives in Stamford and Bridgeport was too close to home. In-club activities were limited to high-friction lap dances and a handy through the pants. They had some good talent for take out.Hey bro, I wanted to see if someone would respond before I did. I've been there in the past year but not lately. It's slow, opening at 6 pm. Weekday and weekends.

Even then, it takes minute for the girls to show up. Like anything else, late hours in the weekend will have more activity.

I like the low pressure feel of the place, if you find a dancer that's good at conversation you could buy a drink or two at the bar before you felt comfortable asking for lap dance. Dallas is favorite for that reason, not sure she's still there at this point. But if she is, seek her out.

If you want Latin girls, there are two cousins, short, both long black hair, one has bigger ass, they other has a bigger personality. LOL. Thursdays I think I see them, very funny.

But again, it's been minute.

Can't speak to anything like take out, I don't got it like that. LOL.

Hope this helps.

Mustafa
10-18-23, 18:29
Does anyone have Info on Nikitas?

How Any ladies?

Any of the prior ladies working there?

What are rates?

Any Info would be greatly appreciated.

Gianni Versace
10-19-23, 20:01
Gents I will be passing thru Bridgeport on Friday and am wondering what is the naughtiest Stripclub in Bridgeport with hot girls Friday Afternoon? TIA.

OfficeHo
10-19-23, 20:14
Ok. I am not a threesome guy. But, while bullshiting and drinking with Cynthia the other day. A friend of hers stopped over. Venezuela girl fresh for pm. They knew each other from working together in another country. I will post about this later. Cynthia assured me that Venezuela was the best deepthroat cocksucker. I was like, how do you know? Did you see it? She like. O yea. Where? Not at pm. They were totally into hanging with me and hooking up outside. I am not a threesome guy. But they convinced me. Wow!! The Venezuelan definitely is a legendary cocksucker. And Cynthia reviews speak for themselves. Enjoy O. Cynthia will be gone in a week or two. The Venezuelan will be around for another month. Venezuelan is called luz.

OfficeHo
10-19-23, 20:32
Ok. I am not a threesome guy. But, while bullshiting and drinking with Cynthia the other day. A friend of hers stopped over. Venezuela girl fresh for pm. They knew each other from working together in another country. I will post about this later. Cynthia assured me that Venezuela was the best deepthroat cocksucker. I was like, how do you know? Did you see it? She like. O yea. Where? Not at pm. They were totally into hanging with me and hooking up outside. I am not a threesome guy. But they convinced me. Wow!! The Venezuelan definitely is a legendary cocksucker. And Cynthia reviews speak for themselves. Enjoy O. Cynthia will be gone in a week or two. The Venezuelan will be around for another month. Venezuelan is called luz.I should have mentioned. This did not happen at pm. It was take out.

JavaMan
10-19-23, 21:42

How Any ladies?

What are rates?

Any Info would be greatly appreciated.I have the same questions. I'll probably stop by tomorrow to find out for myself. Maybe I'll see you there.

ConnecticutGuy
10-20-23, 07:45
I have the same questions. I'll probably stop by tomorrow to find out for myself. Maybe I'll see you there.Thee forum should have some small lapel pins made se we can recognize each other. If there's anyplace left to go, that is.

BigMike
10-20-23, 08:00
I should have mentioned. This did not happen at pm. It was take out.Nice I will look for luz and cynthia on my next trip. How much did it set you back for the TO?

Mustafa
10-20-23, 11:49
Java:

Very possible.

It's a long drive for me so I was hoping for info in advance to see if it's worth it. I used to go to Nikitas all the time as there were a few favorites there that did what I want for reasonable prices. Also, I love the big room. So comfortable.

Hope to get your feedback.

Peace bro.

'Stafa.

JavaMan
10-20-23, 15:53
Thee forum should have some small lapel pins made se we can recognize each other. If there's anyplace left to go, that is.You are the one person I would like most to meet and share stories with. I've been doing this for over 40 years snd have some stories to tell, you my friend have many more. You should share some of them here randomly when things are slow. I love your stories and would like to meet you some day. PM me if you have an interest or just want to swap stories.

JavaMan
10-20-23, 16:03
I have the same questions. I'll probably stop by tomorrow to find out for myself. Maybe I'll see you there.Went there today. Not much has changed. I was the only guy there except the bartender / bouncer and some guy he was playing pool with. No cover charge. One dancer named Kathy (or was it Katherine). I nice Latina from Colombia. Nice booty, big tits (seemed real, soft but firm, not hard like most bolt on's), long dark hair (Straight). Decent touching at the bar. Not was not all concerned about doing it in front of the bartender like most girls at Nikita used to be. Wanted 100 to go to the back room for FS, but took 70 plus 10 for the room. Service was nice and not rushed. I'd go back again for sure, but not sure how they can survive with so few customers.

Mustafa
10-20-23, 17:32
Went there today. Not much has changed. I was the only guy there except the bartender / bouncer and some guy he was playing pool with. No cover charge. One dancer named Kathy (or was it Katherine). I nice Latina from Colombia. Nice booty, big tits (seemed real, soft but firm, not hard like most bolt on's), long dark hair (Straight). Decent touching at the bar. Not was not all concerned about doing it in front of the bartender like most girls at Nikita used to be. Wanted 100 to go to the back room for FS, but took 70 plus 10 for the room. Service was nice and not rushed. I'd go back again for sure, but not sure how they can survive with so few customers.Awesome info. She sounds great.

Any details on services?

Feel free to PM specifics.

What are the hours there?

When do they close?

Is it only Fridays?

Many Thanks.

OfficeHo
10-20-23, 19:01
Awesome info. She sounds great.

Any details on services?

When do they close?

Is it only Fridays?

Many Thanks.It's the same Cathy from bishops. Used to be curvy with blonde hair, cousin of Andrea. Now she is fat with dark hair and looks much older. If you didn't like her in bishop's. You won't like her now.

JavaMan
10-20-23, 19:22
It's the same Cathy from bishops. Used to be curvy with blonde hair, cousin of Andrea. Now she is fat with dark hair and looks much older. If you didn't like her in bishop's. You won't like her now.She worked for me, but if I was at PM with their line up it would be a different story. I enjoyed her. To each his own b.

JavaMan
10-20-23, 19:26
Awesome info. She sounds great.

Any details on services?

When do they close?

Is it only Fridays?

Many Thanks.Sorry, But that's all I know. As far as I know from driving through the area regularly, they are only open fridays. I'm not sure about hours. I was there at 2:30. Last week I drove by at 1 and they were open but I couldn't stop. Everything was covered and it was CBJ and CFS. That's all I got.

Mustafa
10-21-23, 01:14
Sorry, But that's all I know. As far as I know from driving through the area regularly, they are only open fridays. I'm not sure about hours. I was there at 2:30. Last week I drove by at 1 and they were open but I couldn't stop. Everything was covered and it was CBJ and CFS. That's all I got.Thank You.

Exactly what I was looking for.

ThreeSixTeen
10-21-23, 17:44
Ok. I am not a threesome guy. But, while bullshiting and drinking with Cynthia the other day. A friend of hers stopped over. Venezuela girl fresh for pm. They knew each other from working together in another country. I will post about this later. Cynthia assured me that Venezuela was the best deepthroat cocksucker. I was like, how do you know? Did you see it? She like. O yea. Where? Not at pm. They were totally into hanging with me and hooking up outside. I am not a threesome guy. But they convinced me. Wow!! The Venezuelan definitely is a legendary cocksucker. And Cynthia reviews speak for themselves. Enjoy O. Cynthia will be gone in a week or two. The Venezuelan will be around for another month. Venezuelan is called luz.I've seen her a few times. She's great but a little. Twitchy? Like her body / eyes twitch a bit. No idea what that would be, but it freaks me out a little every time. Also interested in TO details if you're willing to share.

OfficeHo
10-22-23, 08:51
I've seen her a few times. She's great but a little. Twitchy? Like her body / eyes twitch a bit. No idea what that would be, but it freaks me out a little every time. Also interested in TO details if you're willing to share.Seen her a few times? Never saw a review?. Useful information.

OfficeHo
10-22-23, 09:04
Guys who like take out already know how much they will have to shell out. But the bottom line is that it varies on who you are. And it varies on the type of girl.

1. If you get along with the girl and she genuinely enjoys your company you can get it dirt cheap. You know who you are.

2. If you usually get it fairly easy for a fair price. You know who you are.

3. If you can never get it fir a reasonable price. You know who you are.

4. If they are repulsed by you and you can never get it. You know who you are.

1. Some girls have a rate and won't go below. You will just have to ask and decide if it works for you.

2. Some girls, although very few, will never do takeout. Walk away because they aren't any fun anyway.

3. Some girls ask way too much. Walk away. They are no fun.

4. Most will do takeout very reasonable for the average guy.

You know who you are as far as getting girls (see above). Then you must figure out if she will be worth you spending anything on her. Then you make the best possible deal that you can. Enjoy O.

BigMike
10-22-23, 14:36
Guys who like take out already know how much they will have to shell out. But the bottom line is that it varies on who you are. And it varies on the type of girl.

1. If you get along with the girl and she genuinely enjoys your company you can get it dirt cheap. You know who you are.

2. If you usually get it fairly easy for a fair price. You know who you are.

3. If you can never get it fir a reasonable price. You know who you are.

4. If they are repulsed by you and you can never get it. You know who you are.

1. Some girls have a rate and won't go below. You will just have to ask and decide if it works for you.

2. Some girls, although very few, will never do takeout. Walk away because they aren't any fun anyway.

3. Some girls ask way too much. Walk away. They are no fun.

4. Most will do takeout very reasonable for the average guy.

You know who you are as far as getting girls (see above). Then you must figure out if she will be worth you spending anything on her. Then you make the best possible deal that you can. Enjoy O.Good tips. Got to any tips on locations that aren't dumps?

Nfamous
10-23-23, 14:40

How Any ladies?

What are rates?

Any Info would be greatly appreciated.Tried swinging by Nikita's last night (sun).

No bueno.

Place was not open.

Sunday, Closed.

Monday, Closed.

Tuesday, Closed.

Wednesday, Closed.

Thursday, 12 PM–1 AM.

Friday, 12 PM–2 AM.

Saturday, 12 PM–2 AM.

Tritan123
10-23-23, 16:30
Emma is one of my favorites there along with Claudia. I can definitely vouch for everything you said about her. I've gotten hjs from her as well and she is very discreet with that.Just want to stay in touch and keep everyone updated. Went to Ruby's last week and saw Claudia, bit tits, a little on heavy side. But looks worth getting a dance with. As usual had a great time with Emma. Talked with her a while, no rush, she encouraged me to watch her on stage pleasing other guys. Definite turn on. After two dances, top and bottom off, she squeezes her ass cheeks around my tool as she grinds. Start with over the pants blow job and finished me off with a discreet inside pants HJ. Talking dirty talk the entire time. Highly recommend her. Would enjoy exchanging any stories on her. Could DM if that's better for you.

Jonnr
10-23-23, 17:55
Just want to stay in touch and keep everyone updated. Went to Ruby's last week and saw Claudia, bit tits, a little on heavy side. But looks worth getting a dance with. As usual had a great time with Emma. Talked with her a while, no rush, she encouraged me to watch her on stage pleasing other guys. Definite turn on. After two dances, top and bottom off, she squeezes her ass cheeks around my tool as she grinds. Start with over the pants blow job and finished me off with a discreet inside pants HJ. Talking dirty talk the entire time. Highly recommend her. Would enjoy exchanging any stories on her. Could DM if that's better for you.Are they friendly to newbies or just regulars?

And if the latter, any suggestions for newbies?

Tritan123
10-23-23, 19:51
Are they friendly to newbies or just regulars?

And if the latter, any suggestions for newbies?Keep in mind, they make the bulk of their income by dancing not the stage. I can tell you from first hand experience and watching her with newbies, that yes, Emma is friendly, willing and able. You just have to catch her when she is not busy with someone else. It pays to be patient. I have heard that Claudia is also friendly and from watching her also, I would say you are good with her also. They are two of the more friendly ones. They both have blonde hair, but Emma is a 10, beautiful with a hard body and great ass. Claudia is a little on heavy side with bit tits.

Willy O
10-23-23, 22:11
Tried swinging by Nikita's last night (sun).

No bueno.

Place was not open.

Sunday, Closed.

Monday, Closed.

Tuesday, Closed.

Wednesday, Closed.

Thursday, 12 PM1 AM.

Friday, 12 PM2 AM.

Saturday, 12 PM2 AM.Thanks, one day a week wasn't making sense! Thursday sounds better for us non locals who don't want to deal with traffic!

Jonnr
10-24-23, 05:42
Keep in mind, they make the bulk of their income by dancing not the stage. I can tell you from first hand experience and watching her with newbies, that yes, Emma is friendly, willing and able. You just have to catch her when she is not busy with someone else. It pays to be patient. I have heard that Claudia is also friendly and from watching her also, I would say you are good with her also. They are two of the more friendly ones. They both have blonde hair, but Emma is a 10, beautiful with a hard body and great ass. Claudia is a little on heavy side with bit tits.Thanks bro. I can wait. Hopefully they'll be there when I get there. Looking at later this week.

Cheers.

OfficeHo
10-24-23, 06:47
Are they friendly to newbies or just regulars?

And if the latter, any suggestions for newbies?They could care less how new you are. They are interested one thing and one thing only. Your wallet. All they care about is you spending money on them. Even if they are busy with a regular. Just let them know you are interested and they will drop that regular real fast. Because she already knows he will spend on her. If she thinks you are additional money, even better for her. Remember, they are not interested in dating you. It's all about money.

SR Only
10-24-23, 07:27
They could care less how new you are. They are interested one thing and one thing only. Your wallet. All they care about is you spending money on them. Even if they are busy with a regular. Just let them know you are interested and they will drop that regular real fast. Because she already knows he will spend on her. If she thinks you are additional money, even better for her. Remember, they are not interested in dating you. It's all about money.And here I thought it was my sparkling personality. LOL.

Jonnr
10-24-23, 14:52
They could care less how new you are. They are interested one thing and one thing only. Your wallet. All they care about is you spending money on them. Even if they are busy with a regular. Just let them know you are interested and they will drop that regular real fast. Because she already knows he will spend on her. If she thinks you are additional money, even better for her. Remember, they are not interested in dating you. It's all about money.I hear you bro. I just want to have a good night and if they can make it better, I have tip money ready.

Mustafa
10-24-23, 20:49
Tried swinging by Nikita's last night (sun).

No bueno.

Place was not open.

Sunday, Closed.

Monday, Closed.

Tuesday, Closed.

Wednesday, Closed.Thank You!

Is Jessica working?

OfficeHo
10-25-23, 06:56
Thank You!

Is Jessica working?She has not been there.

Xeom7
10-26-23, 13:24
Stopped by Ruby's yesterday afternoon while I was in the area. I was looking for Emma based on the reviews, but she wasn't working. The bartender said she might be in Thursday and Friday.

I looked around and a lot of the girls are not too attractive or a bit heavy for my taste, but after a few minutes one of the better looking ones sat down next to me. Her name sounded like Christian or Kristin. She's from DR and her English was a little hard to understand. Not as thick as some of the others but with nice tits and huge ass, both of which seem manmade. At any rate I cannot resist a big round ass like that, manmade or not, so I went with her to dance. She moves well and treated me nicely but didn't offer any extras beyond grinding on me. Unfortunately when she was close to me I could smell some terrible BO coming off her. Also the back room set up is not ideal because you can see the other people in the other booths across from you very clearly. I could also hear the man in the booth next to me moaning loudly and I'm glad he had a good finish.

Anyway, apart from the smell, she's a hottie, but I really need to go back and see if I can find Emma. Too bad I don't live closer.

Tritan123
10-26-23, 15:15
Stopped by Ruby's yesterday afternoon while I was in the area. I was looking for Emma based on the reviews, but she wasn't working. The bartender said she might be in Thursday and Friday.

I looked around and a lot of the girls are not too attractive or a bit heavy for my taste, but after a few minutes one of the better looking ones sat down next to me. Her name sounded like Christian or Kristin. She's from DR and her English was a little hard to understand. Not as thick as some of the others but with nice tits and huge ass, both of which seem manmade. At any rate I cannot resist a big round ass like that, manmade or not, so I went with her to dance. She moves well and treated me nicely but didn't offer any extras beyond grinding on me. Unfortunately when she was close to me I could smell some terrible BO coming off her. Also the back room set up is not ideal because you can see the other people in the other booths across from you very clearly. I could also hear the man in the booth next to me moaning loudly and I'm glad he had a good finish.

Anyway, apart from the smell, she's a hottie, but I really need to go back and see if I can find Emma. Too bad I don't live closer.To bad you missed her. Lately she is working two days a week, mostly Thur and Fri and almost always Fri, 12 noon to about 7:30. Keep trying, trust me its worth the effort. I just left her. She was in the back room having lunch when I arrived. I sat at the bar and immediately had one girl, whom I had no interest in, sit next to me. Politely got rid of her so I was ready as soon as Emma appeared. She had to go on stage so I waited for two other guys to tip her singles and then did the same, asked for a dance. She had one ahead of me, I told her no problem, I would gladly wait. When she escorts you to the back room, and your watching that beautiful ass and long blonde heir from behind, you know its going to be a good day. As usual, she never disappoints, always finishes me off. Tip; give her a little more than what she is expecting, she likes that and will likely be more receptive next time. In addition to a happy ending she never gets off the throttle, constantly stick shifting and likes to dirty talk to get you hard from the get go. Let me know how its goes next time.

Jonnr
10-28-23, 08:53
To bad you missed her. Lately she is working two days a week, mostly Thur and Fri and almost always Fri, 12 noon to about 7:30. Keep trying, trust me its worth the effort. I just left her. She was in the back room having lunch when I arrived. I sat at the bar and immediately had one girl, whom I had no interest in, sit next to me. Politely got rid of her so I was ready as soon as Emma appeared. She had to go on stage so I waited for two other guys to tip her singles and then did the same, asked for a dance. She had one ahead of me, I told her no problem, I would gladly wait. When she escorts you to the back room, and your watching that beautiful ass and long blonde heir from behind, you know its going to be a good day. As usual, she never disappoints, always finishes me off. Tip; give her a little more than what she is expecting, she likes that and will likely be more receptive next time. In addition to a happy ending she never gets off the throttle, constantly stick shifting and likes to dirty talk to get you hard from the get go. Let me know how its goes next time.I visited a few days ago, I was told Emma usually does earlier hours. But I still enjoyed myself.

Had to learn do's and don'ts, but a lot of friendly girls there that made me smile on stage and at the bar, which what I wanted. Long day at work.

Another dancer to watch for is Melissa. Latin chick, nice tits and ass. Can't miss her.

Tritan123
10-28-23, 12:06
I visited a few days ago, I was told Emma usually does earlier hours. But I still enjoyed myself.

Had to learn do's and don'ts, but a lot of friendly girls there that made me smile on stage and at the bar, which what I wanted. Long day at work.

Another dancer to watch for is Melissa. Latin chick, nice tits and ass. Can't miss her.Emma's hours are 12 noon to 7 pm. Lately there on Thur. And Fridays, almost always on Fridays. She has a large tattoo on her lower back, Looks very sexy with her long blonde hair. Can't miss her. Stage show alone is with it. Thanks for the tip about Melissa.

Nfamous
10-29-23, 18:46
Ridiculous.

To bad you missed her. Lately she is working two days a week, mostly Thur and Fri and almost always Fri, 12 noon to about 7:30. Keep trying, trust me its worth the effort. I just left her. She was in the back room having lunch when I arrived. I sat at the bar and immediately had one girl, whom I had no interest in, sit next to me. Politely got rid of her so I was ready as soon as Emma appeared. She had to go on stage so I waited for two other guys to tip her singles and then did the same, asked for a dance. She had one ahead of me, I told her no problem, I would gladly wait. When she escorts you to the back room, and your watching that beautiful ass and long blonde heir from behind, you know its going to be a good day. As usual, she never disappoints, always finishes me off. Tip; give her a little more than what she is expecting, she likes that and will likely be more receptive next time. In addition to a happy ending she never gets off the throttle, constantly stick shifting and likes to dirty talk to get you hard from the get go. Let me know how its goes next time.

AverageNerd
10-30-23, 09:51
Did anyone visit Nikita's on Friday? Wondering if more was happening. I went by Thursday and Saturday, was closed.

Went to PM over the weekend, nothing really new to see.

OfficeHo
10-30-23, 16:59
Did anyone visit Nikita's on Friday? Wondering if more was happening. I went by Thursday and Saturday, was closed.

Went to PM over the weekend, nothing really new to see.Lot of new girls at pm Saturday.

Jonnr
10-31-23, 12:24
Lot of new girls at pm Saturday.Anyone note worthy? Good personality? Especially with a nice ass?

OfficeHo
11-01-23, 05:49
Anyone note worthy? Good personality? Especially with a nice ass?Go check it it out and let us know.

Jonnr
11-02-23, 08:28
Go check it it out and let us know.I'll pray on it.

Yuk Phu
11-02-23, 21:40
I'll pray on it.I'd have phrased it "prey on it". Probably not a whole lot of bible thumpers on this site.

OfficeHo
11-02-23, 22:08
I'd have phrased it "prey on it". Probably not a whole lot of bible thumpers on this site.LOL. Probably not. But almost all of the girls are. If you have ever followed any of these girls on Facebook or WhatsApp. They praise dios every day. And 95% of them never work on Good Friday.

Barnes75
11-03-23, 16:34
Dear Fellow Mongers.

I always appreciate perspectives from several mongers on the same provider or dancer. In that spirit, I was able to take Emma to the back.

I found her moderately attractive. I remember several veritably "beautiful" Ruby's gals —Michelle, Gina, and Destiny (when trimmed down), amongst others. Emma's tits are nice, but her face from my perspective was meh: Face 7. Body, tall but not slender; instead, "big boned;" though definitely not husky —nor thick nor fat. Body 8, in my judgment. Not sweet and feminine like Michelle or Gabriella; not downright erotically dirty like Destiny. Weird personality: I found her to be nearly without affect. And no lfk or dfk (I did ask), which was disappointing. I did get the other perks identified in a prior review by a fellow monger, though.

Those are just my observations, which hopefully contribute to a more complete picture of Emma. Again, just my perspective.

I'd started becoming regular with another gal on the roster, but she seems to be gone and no longer answers my texts. I'm thinking she may be the one who was jettisoned for "overperforming. " I thought she was beautiful. Was hoping Emma would fill that vacancy for me.

(A parenthetical alert: There is indeed a camera in the back room, pointed directly at the booths. Be mindful that you may be on tape. I'm now rethinking Ruby's as an option.).

Barnes.

Tritan123
11-03-23, 17:06
Dear Fellow Mongers.

I always appreciate perspectives from several mongers on the same provider or dancer. In that spirit, I was able to take Emma to the back.

I found her moderately attractive. I remember several veritably "beautiful" Ruby's gals Michelle, Gina, and Destiny (when trimmed down), amongst others. Emma's tits are nice, but her face from my perspective was meh: Face 7. Body, tall but not slender; instead, "big boned;" though definitely not husky nor thick nor fat. Body 8, in my judgment. Not sweet and feminine like Michelle or Gabriella; not downright erotically dirty like Destiny. Weird personality: I found her to be nearly without affect. And no lfk or dfk (I did ask), which was disappointing. I did get the other perks identified in a prior review by a fellow monger, though.

Those are just my observations, which hopefully contribute to a more complete picture of Emma. Again, just my perspective.

I'd started becoming regular with another gal on the roster, but she seems to be gone and no longer answers my texts. I'm thinking she may be the one who was jettisoned for "overperforming. " I thought she was beautiful. Was hoping Emma would fill that vacancy for me..What day were you dancing with her, was it today Friday 11/3 ? Before 4 pm?

No idea who you think you were dancing with, but your description both personality and body is not remotely similar to Emma at Rubys. Can you describe any of her tattoos or other distinguishing features. What was the barmaids name that was working that day?

Barnes75
11-03-23, 17:33
By the way, I did notice a new dancer at Ruby's —new African-American or dark Dominican, and beautiful by any criteria. And then I watched her give a nearly "no -touch" dance to some probably frustrated monger. Hope he didn't leave with blue balls!

I may check her out for one dance, but I won't do more if no fun is forthcoming.

Barnes.

OfficeHo
11-03-23, 18:07
What day were you dancing with her, was it today Friday 11/3 ? Before 4 pm?

No idea who you think you were dancing with, but your description both personality and body is not remotely similar to Emma at Rubys. Can you describe any of her tattoos or other distinguishing features. What was the barmaids name that was working that day?Barmaids name? Does it matter? I have been to ruby's. Pm, bishop and all the other Bport clubs over the years many many times. Getting the barmaids name is probably the last thing I would be concerned about. I couldn't tell you 75% of the barmaids names in the clubs and I talk to them all the time. Enjoy O.

Jonnr
11-04-23, 10:50
Dear Fellow Mongers.

I found her moderately attractive. I remember several veritably "beautiful" Ruby's gals Michelle, Gina, and Destiny (when trimmed down), amongst others. Emma's tits are nice, but her face from my perspective was meh: Face 7. Body, tall but not slender; instead, "big boned;" though definitely not husky nor thick nor fat. Body 8, in my judgment. Not sweet and feminine like Michelle or Gabriella; not downright erotically dirty like Destiny. Weird personality: I found her to be nearly without affect. And no lfk or dfk (I did ask), which was disappointing. I did get the other perks identified in a prior review by a fellow monger, though..Thanks for sharing, I have some availability this weekend and I was debating going to Ruby's or PM.

I'm going to give up dream on finding Emma.

There's more pressure at PM, but there's usually one girl I can fun with.

So if that's what you're looking for, PM might be more your speed.

By the way, at least from my experiences, no matter the spot no one stripper give kisses on the lips.

So some might on the cheek, but that's it.

If someone knows otherwise, please advise.

But when you think about it that makes sense. Mutual safety, etc.

Either way where you go, have fun, hope we both find what we're looking for.

OfficeHo
11-04-23, 18:33
Thanks for sharing, I have some availability this weekend and I was debating going to Ruby's or PM.

I'm going to give up dream on finding Emma.

There's more pressure at PM, but there's usually one girl I can fun with.

So if that's what you're looking for, PM might be more your speed.

By the way, at least from my experiences, no matter the spot no one stripper give kisses on the lips.

So some might on the cheek, but that's it.

If someone knows otherwise, please advise.

But when you think about it that makes sense. Mutual safety, etc.

Either way where you go, have fun, hope we both find what we're looking for.Kisses on lips? Advice otherwise? Sure, no problem. Most strippers will kiss on the lips. Don't really know how to say this without offending some folks. But strippers like to kiss on the lios. And, no. It's not about how much you spend. They either like you or they don't. Enjoy O.

BigMike
11-05-23, 08:21
Kisses on lips? Advice otherwise? Sure, no problem. Most strippers will kiss on the lips. Don't really know how to say this without offending some folks. But strippers like to kiss on the lios. And, no. It's not about how much you spend. They either like you or they don't. Enjoy O.O is on the money. It's amazing what being nice can get you.

MadPlaid
11-05-23, 12:15
Kisses on lips? Advice otherwise? Sure, no problem. Most strippers will kiss on the lips. Don't really know how to say this without offending some folks. But strippers like to kiss on the lios. And, no. It's not about how much you spend. They either like you or they don't. Enjoy O.Yeah I've had quite a few that want to DFK the entire time. It's actually a shitty feeling when you have to tell THEM no because you don't know who was in that mouth right before. I won't lie tho I have slipped with a few who get you really into it.

LongHauler
11-05-23, 17:01
Kisses on lips? Advice otherwise? Sure, no problem. Most strippers will kiss on the lips. Don't really know how to say this without offending some folks. But strippers like to kiss on the lios. And, no. It's not about how much you spend. They either like you or they don't. Enjoy O.Some just aren't comfortable doing that. I've met a few who very enthusiastically do everything up to and including FS but don't want to kiss on the lips. Others are all about it. Just depends on the dancer.

OfficeHo
11-06-23, 09:55
Some just aren't comfortable doing that. I've met a few who very enthusiastically do everything up to and including FS but don't want to kiss on the lips. Others are all about it. Just depends on the dancer.Yea, a few probably don't. But very few. As it was said. Depends on dancer, but I would like to add. Also depends on customer. Some girls will do it with one but not another. Also, on another sort of related note. A lot of guys just want what he perceives to be the hottest girl there and nothing else matters. Does not matter if she us any fun, good fuck, good kisser, whatever. She could be the worst time. But, if he considers her hot. His quest has been answered. For other guys. If she us no fun, doesn't get into it. Then it does not matter to him. She is boring and gets crossed off the list. However, after saying all that. If she is practically making out with you at the bar. And, yes it happens. Then chances are good she will be fun. Thankfully, a high percentage of strippers are fun! Enjoy O.

Jonnr
11-06-23, 15:55
Yea, a few probably don't. But very few. As it was said. Depends on dancer, but I would like to add. Also depends on customer. Some girls will do it with one but not another. Also, on another sort of related note. A lot of guys just want what he perceives to be the hottest girl there and nothing else matters. Does not matter if she us any fun, good fuck, good kisser, whatever. She could be the worst time. But, if he considers her hot. His quest has been answered. For other guys. If she us no fun, doesn't get into it. Then it does not matter to him. She is boring and gets crossed off the list. However, after saying all that. If she is practically making out with you at the bar. And, yes it happens. Then chances are good she will be fun. Thankfully, a high percentage of strippers are fun! Enjoy O.Thank you the medicine boys!

ThatGuy23
11-08-23, 19:23
Seen them both. Estelle all the time. Like others have reported recent selection has improved as has quality of service in the back.Does Estelle still work days? I can't remember what Paige worked.

What time is shift change? I'll be coming through the area and I'm hoping to time it to get there before the AM girls leave, but just before the PM girls arrive! (I assume that's about 6?

WolbDrah
11-08-23, 20:12
Does Estelle still work days? I can't remember what Paige worked.I saw Estelle last week and she said she was working M-F, days. She passed her oral exams in the usual fashion, then CFS.

WolbDrah
11-08-23, 20:31
Visited last Thursday. Lots of new faces as others have mentioned. Seems to be a less enhanced group which I appreciate. Got a nice smile from Reni, Dominicana with long straight highlighted brown hair and a great behind. For the usual. 8 got BBBJ, daty, cfs and finished on her chest with a HJ. Tipped. 2 She made good eye contact when on her knees and seemed into the daty. I was there at 1, so it was fresh. I miss BC but not too much. WD.

ThatGuy23
11-08-23, 21:21
I saw Estelle last week and she said she was working M-F, days. She passed her oral exams in the usual fashion, then CFS.Thank you. Days usually go until what time? 5 PM? 6 PM?

WolbDrah
11-08-23, 22:27
Thank you. Days usually go until what time? 5 PM? 6 PM?

Shift change is variable, usually between 6:30-730, can be a little later. I usually leave earlier than that, as days have shorter lines for the back and still a good selection.

ThatGuy23
11-09-23, 12:43
Shift change is variable, usually between 6:30-730, can be a little later. I usually leave earlier than that, as days have shorter lines for the back and still a good selection.Yeah I remember preferring days too. Just want to increase my chances of seeing Estelle again, or Paige if anyone knows her schedule. I'll try getting there by 6 the latest then.

No sign of Blondie, I assume?

Chrome Dome
11-10-23, 05:46
Stopped at Ruby's yesterday on the way home. Girls are a little on edge. Owner told them I am not running a brohel, no dicks allowed out of pants. He was actually there wandering around. Don't know who got caught.

WolbDrah
11-10-23, 07:53
Yeah I remember preferring days too. Just want to increase my chances of seeing Estelle again, or Paige if anyone knows her schedule. I'll try getting there by 6 the latest then.

No sign of Blondie, I assume?I have not seen Blondie or Deborah since the pandemic. I talked to Deborah and she said she would be back, but it hadn't happened. This week I saw Esperanza, a very good looking, light skinned Latina, all natural. Allowed daty and seemed to enjoy, everything covered, not a clock watcher. Usual $s WD.

Gridley
11-10-23, 09:14
Stopped at Ruby's yesterday on the way home. Girls are a little on edge. Owner told them I am not running a brohel, no dicks allowed out of pants. He was actually there wandering around. Don't know who got caught.So nothings changed. Owner gets crazy if he even suspects you're arraigning outcall. Haven't bothered with that place in years.

Gridley
11-10-23, 09:20
Yeah I remember preferring days too. Just want to increase my chances of seeing Estelle again, or Paige if anyone knows her schedule. I'll try getting there by 6 the latest then.

No sign of Blondie, I assume?Blondie is in infrequently, nights. She has transportation issues. Paige also works sporadically, nights. She just doesn't want to work much. Haven't seen Estelle there in over a year unless this is a new Estelle. She was at Harry O's for a while though.

AverageNerd
11-10-23, 11:18
Blondie is in infrequently, nights. She has transportation issues. Paige also works sporadically, nights. She just doesn't want to work much. Haven't seen Estelle there in over a year unless this is a new Estelle. She was at Harry O's for a while though.Blondie was there last week, Wednesday night I think.

ThatGuy23
11-10-23, 14:23
Blondie is in infrequently, nights. She has transportation issues. Paige also works sporadically, nights. She just doesn't want to work much. Haven't seen Estelle there in over a year unless this is a new Estelle. She was at Harry O's for a while though.Oh good to know. Thank you. My main draw would be Estelle, but no need to rush and get there for AM shift if she's not even around. I'll take my chances with a midday / evening and hopefully run into Blondie or Paige.

Unless the average AM girl is much hotter than the average PM girl, or if Monday / Tuesday evenings have been crazy busy.

Jjj137
11-10-23, 17:46
Bishops will reopen in 2-3 weeks. From a semi reliable source. We'll see. We've heard it all before. Fingers crossed.

Jjj137
11-10-23, 17:54
Oh good to know. Thank you. My main draw would be Estelle, but no need to rush and get there for AM shift if she's not even around. I'll take my chances with a midday / evening and hopefully run into Blondie or Paige.

Unless the average AM girl is much hotter than the average PM girl, or if Monday / Tuesday evenings have been crazy busy.Heard from semi reliable source reopening Bishops in 2-3 weeks. We've heard it all before. I have a little more faith in this source. Wait and see.

OfficeHo
11-11-23, 07:55
Bishops will reopen in 2-3 weeks. From a semi reliable source. We'll see. We've heard it all before. Fingers crossed.Have Ben hearing rumors like that for over a year from both semi reliable and very reliable sources. The owner George told me so himself several months ago. Source does not get much more reliable than that. But it's still closed. I have 98% faith that it will reopen. When? Who knows? But, don't get your hopes up on any more rumors. But definitely keep your hopes up. Enjoy O.

AverageNerd
11-12-23, 10:03
PM last night was extremely crowded. The areas around the pool tables were crazy.

There was a cute, fairly short Latina with medium length hair wearing an all blue lingerie outfit. I hadn't seen her before, anyone try her out? She was always in line.

Lines were long, of course.

ThatGuy23
11-12-23, 13:53
PM last night was extremely crowded. The areas around the pool tables were crazy.

There was a cute, fairly short Latina with medium length hair wearing an all blue lingerie outfit. I hadn't seen her before, anyone try her out? She was always in line.

Lines were long, of course.What time does it start getting crazy busy on a weekday?

Gossage54
11-12-23, 15:56
So nothings changed. Owner gets crazy if he even suspects you're arraigning outcall. Haven't bothered with that place in years.Yeah whatever's been going on these days didn't seem destined to last. It was never a common thing here all the years I went here from the early 90's to right before Covid. Figured it wouldn't be long especially if he's got cameras back there you know he's watching those like a hawk when he's there. Hope for the best with Bishop's and we'll see if Nikita's starts extending their hours.

PremierMinis
11-12-23, 16:08
What time does it start getting crazy busy on a weekday?Usually after 6 pm. Mon, Tues., & wed tend to be a bit slow. Thursday things start to get a bit more busy.

ThatGuy23
11-13-23, 14:35
I think I remember reading recently that PM is now $10 cover and $10 room fees. That accurate?

Girl fee still $60, with occasional $80 for the elites?

MarkusFromCt
11-13-23, 14:58
I think I remember reading recently that PM is now $10 cover and $10 room fees. That accurate?

Girl fee still $60, with occasional $80 for the elites?The last couple times I have been there, most girls wanted $80 some even asking $100 now, best bang for your buck is the weekdays as it's a bit slower.

Tritan123
11-13-23, 18:18
The last couple times I have been there, most girls wanted $80 some even asking $100 now, best bang for your buck is the weekdays as it's a bit slower.Visited PM today. Everything went smoothly. About 1:30 pm. Been a while. Guy outside with reflective vest greeting and watching the lot. Security guy was behaving ok, no line. Many girls, didn't look like there would be any problems. Had two girls immediately pull up on my right and left. Went with a Dominican forgot her name, cute, small tits, nice ass. Not so good on the English. Quoted 80, gave her 100.

No wait to get to the back room. Overall what I expected and uneventful. If you can make it during the day, you have better odds.

ThatGuy23
11-20-23, 15:21
Popped into PM last week and made it for the end of the AM shift / start of the PM shift.

Saw a girl I know I had taken to to the back once, but couldn't remember if it was positive or negative. Prettiest face in there, I would say. Big boobs, but not flaunted. Nice smile. Light hair (not blonde, I don't think, but lighter than brown? I don't know. Bad lighting makes it hard to tell). Sat by the stairs. Didn't choose her as I kept hoping that Blondie or Paige would walk in, but they never did and eventually that girl got changed cause it was the end of her shift.

Finally decided it was time to get going, so I made eye contact with the nearest girl that seemed to have nice naturally. Hilary, I think was her name. Nice enough. Accommodating. No diva attitude like some girls. Would recommend. $10 cover, $10 back room, $80 tip and a couple of beers.

Gridley
11-21-23, 10:03
Popped into PM last week and made it for the end of the AM shift / start of the PM shift.

Saw a girl I know I had taken to to the back once, but couldn't remember if it was positive or negative. Prettiest face in there, I would say. Big boobs, but not flaunted. Nice smile. Light hair (not blonde, I don't think, but lighter than brown? I don't know. Bad lighting makes it hard to tell). Sat by the stairs. Didn't choose her as I kept hoping that Blondie or Paige would walk in, but they never did and eventually that girl got changed cause it was the end of her shift.

Finally decided it was time to get going, so I made eye contact with the nearest girl that seemed to have nice naturally. Hilary, I think was her name. Nice enough. Accommodating. No diva attitude like some girls. Would recommend. $10 cover, $10 back room, $80 tip and a couple of beers.I'd say you just described Julissa, who is a longtime favorite of mine. She projects more sexy than slutty, but she's great when it's go time.

Speaking of go time, the girls are told to punch out at 7 pm. A few will stay until 8 pm but they will leave rather than accept a too late backroom request because they can't make time if there's a long wait line. The transition is between 7 and 8. After 10 pm it gets really busy even on weeknights.

RobertJct28
11-23-23, 02:47
I'd say you just described Julissa, who is a longtime favorite of mine. She projects more sexy than slutty, but she's great when it's go time.

Speaking of go time, the girls are told to punch out at 7 pm. A few will stay until 8 pm but they will leave rather than accept a too late backroom request because they can't make time if there's a long wait line. The transition is between 7 and 8. After 10 pm it gets really busy even on weeknights.Julissa looks amazing. Anyone get takeout from her?

OfficeHo
11-23-23, 18:27
Julissa looks amazing. Anyone get takeout from her?Got any hot chick take out reviews?

MarkusFromCt
12-02-23, 21:37
Made a mid afternoon trip to pm today, saw a red hair semi tall and petite Dominican I haven't seen before, we conversed for about 15-20 minutes and after I went to the back with her. Had a great time with her l, went to the back and that’s when I noticed her tongue ring during the bj which was very good, she made no mention of time and we were around the back for a while until I came, she was a little loose downstairs but overall I enjoyed myself, not too many lookers today but while I was getting ready to leave the shift change happened and I seen a few new faces I am interested in. Overall prices have went up at pm the last couple months but still a sure bet for some action with a variety of latinas.

TradeWeex
12-03-23, 02:46
Anyone know if the lineup at scruples is any good on the weekend? I had a lot of fun with Jackie, is she still around?

OfficeHo
12-03-23, 08:59
Looks like bishop may open before January. They are actually working on the place. But the rumor fairy says that there will not be any extras allowed. Enjoy O.

Chrome Dome
12-04-23, 05:57
Anyone know if the lineup at scruples is any good on the weekend? I had a lot of fun with Jackie, is she still around?Told me she got firedfor being herself, loud and obnoxious.

ConnecticutGuy
12-04-23, 08:26
Looks like bishop may open before January. They are actually working on the place. But the rumor fairy says that there will not be any extras allowed. Enjoy O.Then why bother reopening? That's like opening a McDonald's with no hamburgers.

JavaMan
12-04-23, 09:55
Looks like bishop may open before January. They are actually working on the place. But the rumor fairy says that there will not be any extras allowed. Enjoy O.Whats the point of there won't be extras available? Unless they just want to make it a local bar.

OfficeHo
12-04-23, 11:16
Whats the point of there won't be extras available? Unless they just want to make it a local bar.Don't shoot the messenger. Just putting out the FYI. Enjoy O.

AverageNerd
12-04-23, 12:27
Don't shoot the messenger. Just putting out the FYI. Enjoy O.If they don't get rid of the back rooms, then eventually there will be extras.

AverageNerd
12-04-23, 12:30
Went to PM last night, was more crowded than I would have thought given rainy weather on a Sunday night. Nothing really caught my eye. The restroom was out of commission for some reason.

WolbDrah
12-04-23, 21:47
Dropped by last Thursday. My regulars were absent and I spotted a spinner type at the end of the bar. Dark hair, nice legs. I walked up and the woman sitting next to her said "she is new. " I said bien and we went to the back. We had agreed on Ochenta, but she immediately asked for more. Spellbound I coughed up $. 2. She liked daty and was very wet. She would not do BBJ and struggled putting on the condom with her mouth. She was all natural but inexperienced. Finished me with a HJ. She was pleasant but not $ pleasant. The original $. 8 would have been fair. Nice breasts, sweet pu $$why. I'm hoping that BC opens and maintains its rules. WD.

OfficeHo
12-05-23, 07:29
Looks like a 95% chance there will be at least a few bishop girls at Nikita this Friday. Enjoy O.

WolbDrah
12-05-23, 08:00
Went last Thursday. My regulars were not about. I spotted a spinner type at the far end of the bar by the bathrooms. Dark hair, nice legs, fairly dark complextion, nice looking. The girl next to her said, "she's new. " We agreed on ochenta and went to the back. As soon as we got to the back she asked for more money. My curiosity won and I gave her and extra Jackson. She allowed daty and was sweet and quickly wet. She wouldn't do bbj and struggled orally applying the cover. Really just didn't seem into it. Overall, not a great experience.

Kimbsl1998
12-06-23, 10:26
Told me she got firedfor being herself, loud and obnoxious.Thank god. She was terrible anyways. Good riddance IMO.

JavaMan
12-06-23, 13:48
Looks like a 95% chance there will be at least a few bishop girls at Nikita this Friday. Enjoy O.I'll try to be there then. Hopefully a few show up by early afternoon.

MarkusFromCt
12-06-23, 20:20
Visited Pm today and went to the back with Julissa today on a mid afternoon trip, she was very friendly and lived up to the hype in the back. There were a couple other ladies I would like to sample, I will be back in the coming days.

OfficeHo
12-07-23, 06:57
Crazy columbian MILF Debrah is back at pm. Enjoy O.

Willy O
12-07-23, 08:38
Crazy columbian MILF Debrah is back at pm. Enjoy O.Is this the same Deborah from a dozen or so years ago with the big butt?

OfficeHo
12-07-23, 10:59
Is this the same Deborah from a dozen or so years ago with the big butt?No. This one goes back and forth every few months for the past few years. Enjoy O.

UpAllNightNct
12-07-23, 16:59
Yesterday saw a Brazilian dancer there. Not sure what her name was (possibly Nadia. Thick accent as she's learning English). Smoking hot. Brunette, great body with tattooed arms. Not sure about extras, but great in the back. Hope to see her again soon. Highly recommend.

Mustafa
12-08-23, 02:40
No. This one goes back and forth every few months for the past few years. Enjoy O.Please tell us more about Debrah. What does she do in back?

What exactly does she look like.

I'm very interested.

OfficeHo
12-08-23, 18:27
Please tell us more about Debrah. What does she do in back?

What exactly does she look like.

I'm very interested.Fake tits, dark hair, average height, zero English. Wide menu, YMMV. You will just have to keep asking girls what their name is I guess. Enjoy O.

AverageNerd
12-11-23, 08:18
Looks like a 95% chance there will be at least a few bishop girls at Nikita this Friday. Enjoy O.Did anyone get to see what girls were at Nikita's on Friday?

JavaMan
12-12-23, 09:39
Did anyone get to see what girls were at Nikita's on Friday?I planned to but it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully this week I can get there.

JoeMiami
12-17-23, 00:23
Went last Thursday. My regulars were not about. I spotted a spinner type at the far end of the bar by the bathrooms. Dark hair, nice legs, fairly dark complextion, nice looking. The girl next to her said, "she's new. " We agreed on ochenta and went to the back. As soon as we got to the back she asked for more money. My curiosity won and I gave her and extra Jackson. She allowed daty and was sweet and quickly wet. She wouldn't do bbj and struggled orally applying the cover. Really just didn't seem into it. Overall, not a great experience.Dude she was new and probably nervous. I love the new girls it's like they are losing their virginity all over again.

MadPlaid
12-17-23, 12:06
Dude she was new and probably nervous. I love the new girls it's like they are losing their virginity all over again.I've had a couple first timers over the years. Honestly don't like it. I do like going back to them after their more comfortable tho and seeing the change in performance and attitude. It's usually pretty dramatic. I remember this one tiny thing with braces who was so nervous and told me it was her first time. Made me feel kind of gross actually. Then literally like 3 weeks later I went back and saw her there. I didn't go back with her but her entire demeanor changed. That cash much have gotten into her because she went from 0 to 100 in no tme. It was quite funny.

OfficeHo
12-17-23, 19:09
I've had a couple first timers over the years. Honestly don't like it. I do like going back to them after their more comfortable tho and seeing the change in performance and attitude. It's usually pretty dramatic. I remember this one tiny thing with braces who was so nervous and told me it was her first time. Made me feel kind of gross actually. Then literally like 3 weeks later I went back and saw her there. I didn't go back with her but her entire demeanor changed. That cash much have gotten into her because she went from 0 to 100 in no tme. It was quite funny.Yes. Yes, they definitely change. They also come to pm with great expectations. They are told about the great riches they will receive. Men will rain money on them. And within a few weeks reality sinks in. They actually have to hustle. They actually have to compete with others. They actually have to try and get the guys to spend. They actually have days when they don't make any money and still have to pay the house. That's when the girl that said no way papi to your offer. Is now your best friend and more than willing. I have seen it happen many times. Not saying they don't have good days. And most regulars go back to there country for a few months with enough money to relax for a months until they get broke again and the cycle starts again. But the learning curve for the newest girls is a sight to behold. Enjoy O.

MadPlaid
12-17-23, 19:26
Yes. Yes, they definitely change. They also come to pm with great expectations. They are told about the great riches they will receive. Men will rain money on them. And within a few weeks reality sinks in. They actually have to hustle. They actually have to compete with others. They actually have to try and get the guys to spend. They actually have days when they don't make any money and still have to pay the house. That's when the girl that said no way papi to your offer. Is now your best friend and more than willing. I have seen it happen many times. Not saying they don't have good days. And most regulars go back to there country for a few months with enough money to relax for a months until they get broke again and the cycle starts again. But the learning curve for the newest girls is a sight to behold. Enjoy O.Yes the ones who need to might have to hustle. The good and hot ones get a system down tho. I've met. A lot of these girls over the years. Many do just that. They come here. Work their butts off (literally?) And then go back for months before needing to return. Some re invest there as well and do pretty well. I mean from what they say and have shown me, and relative for there compared to here.

BigMike
12-18-23, 11:47
Yes the ones who need to might have to hustle. The good and hot ones get a system down tho. I've met. A lot of these girls over the years. Many do just that. They come here. Work their butts off (literally?) And then go back for months before needing to return. Some re invest there as well and do pretty well. I mean from what they say and have shown me, and relative for there compared to here.I love the new girls who haven't quite worked out their game yet. Feel like I'm breaking them in and they do me like a boyfriend not a client. Sometimes it backfires but the winners more than make up for it. The super aggressive girls usually don't work out for me as they are in out done.

MadPlaid
12-20-23, 23:13
I love the new girls who haven't quite worked out their game yet. Feel like I'm breaking them in and they do me like a boyfriend not a client. Sometimes it backfires but the winners more than make up for it. The super aggressive girls usually don't work out for me as they are in out done.I've started sticking with a few regs. I'll try a new one here and there but I really feel them out first.

DoinItforYears
12-27-23, 10:13
I planned to but it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully this week I can get there.Would you tell me the hours of this place? It always looks closed. Is Bishops back open? Thanks in advance.

OfficeHo
12-27-23, 10:24
Would you tell me the hours of this place? It always looks closed. Is Bishops back open? Thanks in advance.It has been posted several times.

JoeMiami
12-27-23, 15:16
I've started sticking with a few regs. I'll try a new one here and there but I really feel them out first.LOL I actually have a strict NBN rule (nothing but new). The long time girls know this well and keep tabs for me.

As soon as I sit down, one of them will come over to me and tell me "There are a couple of new girls but they are downstairs right now".

Only girl that I ever broke this rule for was the Chic from Spain with curly hair. I use to hit that every time I saw here. She was very different from the rest and stayed busy. Actually took her and.

Another girl to the back once and we had a threesome. Kinda looks like the girl from house of dragon, but slightly more curly hair.

Xeom7
01-03-24, 11:10
LOL I actually have a strict NBN rule (nothing but new). The long time girls know this well and keep tabs for me.

As soon as I sit down, one of them will come over to me and tell me "There are a couple of new girls but they are downstairs right now".

Only girl that I ever broke this rule for was the Chic from Spain with curly hair. I use to hit that every time I saw here. She was very different from the rest and stayed busy. Actually took her and.

Another girl to the back once and we had a threesome. Kinda looks like the girl from house of dragon, but slightly more curly hair.Are you talking about Alicent? She's hot. Is that girl still there?

JoeMiami
01-03-24, 14:26
Are you talking about Alicent? She's hot. Is that girl still there?She kinda looks like this (see attachments). I haven't seen her for more than a year. Went and bagged her on her last day, and it was unforgettable. We were in the back going at it. Sweat and all. I could tell she was about to cum. So I whisper in her ear "That's right cum for me baby'. She then whispers back to me in a sexy Spanish accent 'No let's cum together". We proceeded to do exactly that.

JoeMiami
01-03-24, 14:31
Are you talking about Alicent? She's hot. Is that girl still there?Looks like this.

GlenBenton
01-03-24, 16:50
She kinda looks like this (see attachments). I haven't seen her for more than a year. Went and bagged her on her last day, and it was unforgettable. We were in the back going at it. Sweat and all. I could tell she was about to cum. So I whisper in her ear "That's right cum for me baby'. She then whispers back to me in a sexy Spanish accent 'No let's cum together". We proceeded to do exactly that.Dude. You're a weirdo.

Xeom7
01-03-24, 17:18
She kinda looks like this (see attachments). I haven't seen her for more than a year. Went and bagged her on her last day, and it was unforgettable. We were in the back going at it. Sweat and all. I could tell she was about to cum. So I whisper in her ear "That's right cum for me baby'. She then whispers back to me in a sexy Spanish accent 'No let's cum together". We proceeded to do exactly that.Too bad I missed her. Looking to make my first trip soon and I'll see who's there.

JoeMiami
01-05-24, 17:48
Dude. You're a weirdo.On a sex mongering message board, a user with 198 post (more than me) has told me "I'm a weirdo". LOL Funniest thing I have heard all year. However we are only 5 days in thus far.

Gridley
01-05-24, 21:22
I got a report from a trusted associate regarding Nikita's Friday afternoon shift. Present were two of the former Bishop's stalwarts Sophia and Analia, an unknown woman, and ten homeless looking guys. No cover, ten to go to the back and average drink prices. Place was clean and the large backroom had an excellent locked setup. Two thumbs up for guys on a budget, but only open on Fridays.

JavaMan
01-06-24, 12:15
I got a report from a trusted associate regarding Nikita's Friday afternoon shift. Present were two of the former Bishop's stalwarts Sophia and Analia, an unknown woman, and ten homeless looking guys. No cover, ten to go to the back and average drink prices. Place was clean and the large backroom had an excellent locked setup. Two thumbs up for guys on a budget, but only open on Fridays.I have to get over there and check it out. I'm not familiar with those two girls but Ill give them a try.

Gridley
01-06-24, 21:51
I have to get over there and check it out. I'm not familiar with those two girls but Ill give them a try.I think you will like them. While no spring chickens, they are much younger than those that used to be here and in my opinion the best Bishops had to offer looks wise. I haven't seen either since pre covid but I believe they are entirely in a different league than the internet streewalkers on STD (intended) at a slightly higher cost for outcall. I've had both outcall in the past and I've gotten what I wanted.

I implore that for anyone that partakes please don't lowball them. If you want a lowkey and uncrowded place you need to step up and keep them coming back. Or they won't.

Gossage54
01-07-24, 15:34
I think you will like them. While no spring chickens, they are much younger than those that used to be here and in my opinion the best Bishops had to offer looks wise. I haven't seen either since pre covid but I believe they are entirely in a different league than the internet streewalkers on STD (intended) at a slightly higher cost for outcall. I've had both outcall in the past and I've gotten what I wanted.

I implore that for anyone that partakes please don't lowball them. If you want a lowkey and uncrowded place you need to step up and keep them coming back. Or they won't.Let's hope they expand the hours, but like you stated, there needs to be the business to justify. I remember Analia from Bishop's haven't thought about her in a while. She was always one of the hot ones there. She was on the younger side, even though it's been a little while I would think she's probably still under 40. This place was always a gem. Just never got much business which was part of the charm coming from the chaos of PM But you can't stay in business like that. I'm not as close to Bridgeport as I was from what it sounds like at PM. I don't live near nearly as close as I used to to Bridgeport. Sounds like the way PM is now I don't know if I can tolerate it.

OfficeHo
01-07-24, 20:17
Let's hope they expand the hours, but like you stated, there needs to be the business to justify. I remember Analia from Bishop's haven't thought about her in a while. She was always one of the hot ones there. She was on the younger side, even though it's been a little while I would think she's probably still under 40. This place was always a gem. Just never got much business which was part of the charm coming from the chaos of PM But you can't stay in business like that. I'm not as close to Bridgeport as I was from what it sounds like at PM. I don't live near nearly as close as I used to to Bridgeport. Sounds like the way PM is now I don't know if I can tolerate it.They are not that young. Ana Lea is over over40 . Sofia is over 50. Enjoy O.

PremierMinis
01-08-24, 02:40
While I was at PM yesterday having a drink with one of the former Bishops dancers she told me Bishops will be open on Monday the 8th and even showed me a few text she got from George and Billy (security) that said it will be open and for her to come into to work.

BigMike
01-08-24, 08:31
While I was at PM yesterday having a drink with one of the former Bishops dancers she told me Bishops will be open on Monday the 8th and even showed me a few text she got from George and Billy (security) that said it will be open and for her to come into to work.Now that would be cool. Can anyone confirm?

OfficeHo
01-08-24, 10:39
Now that would be cool. Can anyone confirm?Nobody can really confirm. George and Denise both said over a month ago it would be open before January. They were asking the girls back then about working. Hopefully this time they will finally open. But the girls all said that they won't work if the rooms are not open. Let's see what happens.

OfficeHo
01-08-24, 10:49
Nobody can really confirm. George and Denise both said over a month ago it would be open before January. They were asking the girls back then about working. Hopefully this time they will finally open. But the girls all said that they won't work if the rooms are not open. Let's see what happens.LOL. I didn't realize that today is Monday the 8. Guess all it takes is a phone call later today. LOL.

PremierMinis
01-08-24, 15:56
LOL. I didn't realize that today is Monday the 8. Guess all it takes is a phone call later today. LOL.The 8th bro LOL. I think this time it will be open for sure. I'll stop by when I get off work and keep you guys posted.

Coberman
01-10-24, 01:14
FWIW if you googled BC the last few months it would show up as a "temporarily closed" business, now it shows as open for business. I won't be able to check it out myself for a while, if they're open again I look forward to reading some reports (is the talent what it used to be, are they still being good about keeping the smokers outside?).

PremierMinis
01-10-24, 02:09
FWIW if you googled BC the last few months it would show up as a "temporarily closed" business, now it shows as open for business. I won't be able to check it out myself for a while, if they're open again I look forward to reading some reports (is the talent what it used to be, are they still being good about keeping the smokers outside?).They are open and I was able to stop by yesterday and today. On Monday 5 spanish girls on day shift one of them was a longtime regular but the other 4 I never saw before, 2 of them were decent. Monday night 2 black girls that are normally there were working. Diamond was one of them but I can remember the name of the other but she was very sexy. Tuesday night 2 black girls Diamond and one that I never seen before bc she is new, early 20's and thick in all the right places. As far as the back room its still the same setup but no curtains. They're laying low on the extras for now but give a week or 2 things will be back in full swing. Most of the regulars are not back yet but I have seen a few stop by and when asked they said they are coming soon.

BigMike
01-10-24, 08:15
They are open and I was able to stop by yesterday and today. On Monday 5 spanish girls on day shift one of them was a longtime regular but the other 4 I never saw before, 2 of them were decent. Monday night 2 black girls that are normally there were working. Diamond was one of them but I can remember the name of the other but she was very sexy. Tuesday night 2 black girls Diamond and one that I never seen before bc she is new, early 20's and thick in all the right places. As far as the back room its still the same setup but no curtains. They're laying low on the extras for now but give a week or 2 things will be back in full swing. Most of the regulars are not back yet but I have seen a few stop by and when asked they said they are coming soon.Nice! Is there a cover? When you say "laying low" is there anything on the menu extrawise at all? Not sure how it would work without curtains unless you don't mind your ass hanging out in the wind.

PremierMinis
01-10-24, 12:37
Nice! Is there a cover? When you say "laying low" is there anything on the menu extrawise at all? Not sure how it would work without curtains unless you don't mind your ass hanging out in the wind.$10 cover. The backroom extras is hold for now which means the menu outside of a lapdance is limited for now. I suspect it will change as time passes, more girls / customers come in.

OfficeHo
01-10-24, 13:30
They are open and I was able to stop by yesterday and today. On Monday 5 spanish girls on day shift one of them was a longtime regular but the other 4 I never saw before, 2 of them were decent. Monday night 2 black girls that are normally there were working. Diamond was one of them but I can remember the name of the other but she was very sexy. Tuesday night 2 black girls Diamond and one that I never seen before bc she is new, early 20's and thick in all the right places. As far as the back room its still the same setup but no curtains. They're laying low on the extras for now but give a week or 2 things will be back in full swing. Most of the regulars are not back yet but I have seen a few stop by and when asked they said they are coming soon.BYOB bring your own beach towel LOL.

OfficeHo
01-10-24, 14:09
$10 cover. The backroom extras is hold for now which means the menu outside of a lapdance is limited for now. I suspect it will change as time passes, more girls / customers come in.Girls won't be there if they can't do extras. Not sure how that will translate to more girls more customers.

AverageNerd
01-11-24, 16:35
Went by Bishops the other day in the afternoon. $5 cover. Place looks pretty much the same inside.

There were about three girls. One was there from before, black girl named Sienna or Sierra, who had been there before the closure. The back area is the same, but no curtain. I think legit lap dances are available in the back. I don't know if that's a momentary thing. Like others have said, if no extras are available, girls are going to grab numbers for outside contact, then not come back.

Has anyone seen any other girls there that were regulars? Henny or Claudia or others?

I guess we will see if it loosens up.

MarkusFromCt
01-12-24, 03:00
Stopped by today extras are actually available but it's a bit weird with no curtains, the big room was doable without the curtains but the small room lacks any privacy without the curtains, some of the long time regulars like Analea were there, I went daytime and there were 4 girls working.

JackStrw
01-14-24, 11:42
Anyone here want to let me know if they were able to get 2 girls at the same time at pm? I know those back rooms are tiny but I think it could work. Just wonder if it's worth trying for and if they up charged or if it was just paying each girl their normal rate.

PlanetEarth
01-14-24, 21:34
TOFTT! Bring a bed sheet and some thumb tacks for privacy? Tip the hall monitor to mount curtain? Can't imagine why the girls would charge extra, should be very happy to double up or at a discount! The whole purpose for PM is some economy fun, this may start a bad trend where all the girls start asking everyone for doubles!

Anyone here want to let me know if they were able to get 2 girls at the same time at pm? I know those back rooms are tiny but I think it could work. Just wonder if it's worth trying for and if they up charged or if it was just paying each girl their normal rate.

PremierMinis
01-14-24, 23:30
Anyone here want to let me know if they were able to get 2 girls at the same time at pm? I know those back rooms are tiny but I think it could work. Just wonder if it's worth trying for and if they up charged or if it was just paying each girl their normal rate.A friend of mine has done it a few times and he's paid each girl their normal rate. He's a regular in there so I highly recommend you have some type of rapport with the girls before diving into that type of mission instead of selecting random ones whom you don't know that will either overcharge you or cheat you out of your time in the back.

MadPlaid
01-16-24, 09:01
Anyone here want to let me know if they were able to get 2 girls at the same time at pm? I know those back rooms are tiny but I think it could work. Just wonder if it's worth trying for and if they up charged or if it was just paying each girl their normal rate.I have a couple times over the years. Not really worth it. They won't usually do anything together and it's not going to be like a porno where you're hot swapping. Which is pretty expected for safety. Tbh I'm not a fan. Maybe twice at bishops they were actually fun ones only because I was very personal with the one main girl. It was her both times. Once with her and a friend she liked so that was fun and once was seriously Impromptu with a 3rd hot black chick who was bi and really into my regular. She just kind of invited herself back there with us and it was a good time. Other than that I'd save your cash.

JoeMiami
01-17-24, 21:52
I have a couple times over the years. Not really worth it. They won't usually do anything together and it's not going to be like a porno where you're hot swapping. Which is pretty expected for safety. Tbh I'm not a fan. Maybe twice at bishops they were actually fun ones only because I was very personal with the one main girl. It was her both times. Once with her and a friend she liked so that was fun and once was seriously Impromptu with a 3rd hot black chick who was bi and really into my regular. She just kind of invited herself back there with us and it was a good time. Other than that I'd save your cash.I second everything he just said. Although, one of my 2 girls 2 allow me to hot swap from the one chic to her. The other chic wasn't down with that for obvious safety reasons.

It was fun because one chick was just as into the other chic as I was. So it turned into me and one chick focusing / doing the other chic. I'm sure it was 120 each and double the back room fee. I think I threw the room attendant an extra 20 anyway. So yeah it's doable, but of the chemistry isn't right you could be throwing your money away.

James1
01-20-24, 08:09
I hear from PM girls that are trying out Bishops that it's the same as what you get at PM. I've never been. What's the lowdown on $ and privacy?

BigMike
01-20-24, 09:16
I hear from PM girls that are trying out Bishops that it's the same as what you get at PM. I've never been. What's the lowdown on $ and privacy?Back when they had the curtain I liked Bishops more because no one rushed me, including the girls. The place is a lot more chill. Services the same. However PM always had more variety with new girls every week.

SpitzerPookie
01-21-24, 01:26
Back when they had the curtain I liked Bishops more because no one rushed me, including the girls. The place is a lot more chill. Services the same. However PM always had more variety with new girls every week.Refresh my memory. Its been almost 10 years since I have been to Bishops. Is there still a $20 lapdance fee to get to the rooms? Or do you just negotiate with the girls and go back there?

BigMike
02-03-24, 09:02
Refresh my memory. Its been almost 10 years since I have been to Bishops. Is there still a $20 lapdance fee to get to the rooms? Or do you just negotiate with the girls and go back there?Sorry haven't been since COVID. Has anyone gone recently that has fresh intel?

AverageNerd
02-05-24, 13:19
Went to Pleasant and Bishops in the last few days. PM seems less crowded than before, maybe BC is taking traffic. There was easy parking. Nothing new or exciting. There was a pretty cute latina medium size but of course had some guy at the bar forever. Drives me crazy. There is a petite very dark latina with long black hair I haven't tried. The tall one with red or purple hair was there too. And lots of bigger girls.

BC seems like a mix. Sometimes during the day only like two girls. $5 to get in. Weekend has more, but not as many black girls as a year ago. No Henny or Sierra or similar. Very tall black girl has been there. I think stuff is happening in the back rooms like before, but still no curtain.

Anyone been to Nikitas on Fridays?

RobertJct28
02-13-24, 08:35
Went to Pleasant and Bishops in the last few days. PM seems less crowded than before, maybe BC is taking traffic. There was easy parking. Nothing new or exciting. There was a pretty cute latina medium size but of course had some guy at the bar forever. Drives me crazy. There is a petite very dark latina with long black hair I haven't tried. The tall one with red or purple hair was there too. And lots of bigger girls.

BC seems like a mix. Sometimes during the day only like two girls. $5 to get in. Weekend has more, but not as many black girls as a year ago. No Henny or Sierra or similar. Very tall black girl has been there. I think stuff is happening in the back rooms like before, but still no curtain.

Anyone been to Nikitas on Fridays?Haven't been to Nikita's since before Covid. Stopped by PM and BC yesterday. Figure I'd take a drive ahead of the snow storm. Julissa was there. Has anyone seen Paige lately? Not sure if she still stops in. BC was a complete joke. A couple of girls on the bigger side. But the biggest joke was Analia telling a customer she hasn't fucked since BC closed lololol.

PremierMinis
02-14-24, 07:26
Haven't been to Nikita's since before Covid. Stopped by PM and BC yesterday. Figure I'd take a drive ahead of the snow storm. Julissa was there. Has anyone seen Paige lately? Not sure if she still stops in. BC was a complete joke. A couple of girls on the bigger side. But the biggest joke was Analia telling a customer she hasn't fucked since BC closed lololol.I saw Paige about 2 weeks ago. She still pops in.

Cochonne
02-15-24, 11:32
Refresh my memory. Its been almost 10 years since I have been to Bishops. Is there still a $20 lapdance fee to get to the rooms? Or do you just negotiate with the girls and go back there?I was there last week. $5 door fee, but no lap dance area fee just to go there. Although I did pay Jocelyn $40 for a very long and entertaining dance. She thought I was a cop, so no extras.

On the way out I caught a 2 second glimpse of a gorgeous tall dark long haired Latina behind me at the bar.

ThatGuy203
03-06-24, 18:11
Fellas, I could use some hints on where to find takeout, and from whom.

I go to Ruby's 2 every few months, but not opposed to other clubs. I prefer daytime when it's less crowded and the girls are easier to talk to.

I used to have an arrangement with Emma that worked out pretty well, but haven't had her over in years. We set something up, and one of us flakes out. She's not dancing anymore, so I'm not sure she still wants to hook up. Hazel has said she's interested, but I don't think she really is, because she stops responding when I ask seriously. Claudia has said she's interested, but she's in Florida all the time.

I prefer thinner girls, but not opposed to thicker as long as there's not much sagging or flab. Claudia is probably about the thickest I'd go. Must be BBBJ and kissing. I'm hygienic, about 200 lbs, and early 40's.

Send me a DM if you're not comfortable responding here.

OfficeHo
03-06-24, 20:36

I go to Ruby's 2 every few months, but not opposed to other clubs. I prefer daytime when it's less crowded and the girls are easier to talk to.

I used to have an arrangement with Emma that worked out pretty well, but haven't had her over in years. We set something up, and one of us flakes out. She's not dancing anymore, so I'm not sure she still wants to hook up. Hazel has said she's interested, but I don't think she really is, because she stops responding when I ask seriously. Claudia has said she's interested, but she's in Florida all the time.

I prefer thinner girls, but not opposed to thicker as long as there's not much sagging or flab. Claudia is probably about the thickest I'd go. Must be BBBJ and kissing. I'm hygienic, about 200 lbs, and early 40's.

Send me a DM if you're not comfortable responding here.Scroll down rtffm. It's been discussed plenty on this forum. Scroll down get informed. Toftt and please let us know how it goes. Waiting for that great review.

OfficeHo
03-07-24, 18:05
Seems to be a bi monthly turnover on the girls at pm. New ones coming and going every week or so. Had a girl from Paraguay show me quite the good time. I would describe her as one of the few firecrackers that come along once in a while. I forgot her name. Long black hair, maybe about 30, slender build, average height. Stands by the wall behind bar and doesn't say much. No English. I broke the ice and my hunch was correct. Watch out for the quiet ones LOL. Highly recommend. Will be here a few more weeks. Enjoy O.

BigMike
03-13-24, 07:35
Finally went back. Literally nothing changed. Same place no remodeling. 5 cover plus a drink then you can chill. Pretty much the same girls as before also. A couple of new ones with an interesting dark skinned dominicana but otherwise the same. Didn't hit the back but it looked like previous reports are accurate, no fee. Pm is pricier but much more selection and vibe.

AverageNerd
03-24-24, 12:23
Went by Nikitas on Friday afternoon and it was closed. Is it done again? Hadn't swung by in a few weeks. Just didn't seem to be much happening.

James1
03-24-24, 19:05
Heard PM got raided yesterday around 9 pm. Anyone hear anything?

Crabbi
03-24-24, 22:07
Heard PM got raided yesterday around 9 pm. Anyone hear anything?NOOOO better be false!

PlanetEarth
03-24-24, 22:23
I did a web search, and could not find anything about a raid. I hope not, as its an institution. What you do find in the search is a classic rocky past, and documentation that the rate was $60 for everything, back in 2005.

All the remaining clubs in Bridgeport are grandfathered as far as I know. So they are an endangered species.

Heard PM got raided yesterday around 9 pm. Anyone hear anything?

PremierMinis
03-25-24, 01:04
Heard PM got raided yesterday around 9 pm. Anyone hear anything?They did get raided Saturday around 9:30 pm. BPT police alongside the fire dept and liquor control were out breaking balls. They also raided Mystique and Scruples. As far as I know no one was arrested, I stopped by PM Sunday afternoon and it was business as ususal but less girls and customers. I'm guessing some are deciding to stay low. Scruples was open but Mystique was closed idk what's the story with them. I'm guessing maybe liquor violations don't quote me. Bishops did not get raided and they operating as normal.

DaddyMcFatty
03-26-24, 07:05
They did get raided Saturday around 9:30 pm. BPT police alongside the fire dept and liquor control were out breaking balls. They also raided Mystique and Scruples. As far as I know no one was arrested, I stopped by PM Sunday afternoon and it was business as ususal but less girls and customers. I'm guessing some are deciding to stay low. Scruples was open but Mystique was closed idk what's the story with them. I'm guessing maybe liquor violations don't quote me. Bishops did not get raided and they operating as normal.OMG I was just there on Saturday at like 330 pm. It was downpouring that day and it was packed. 30 girls there no exaggeration. There was one who I thought to be extremely hit and we talked for a minute but the line to go in the back was 12 deep. And they were taking a good 10 min each so it would've been an hour and a half. I begrudgingly left bc I had somewhere to be at 6 pm but now I'm feeling pretty lucky I did. It looks like the arrested 3 girls, 2 patrons and the bouncer and bartender. 7 people in total. One girl who was only 20 (wow) wad arrested for offering CBJ to the undercover agents one was offered. 6 the other. 4 (she must've liked one better than the other LOL). 2 other girls and 2 patrons were arrested in the back room doing their thing and then one bouncer and the bartender too. It's in the newspaper.

Tritan123
03-26-24, 09:19

Send me a DM if you're not comfortable responding here.Not sure what is happening at Ruby's, No longer open on certain days. My go to girl is no longer working there.

Gossage54
03-26-24, 09:35
OMG I was just there on Saturday at like 330 pm. It was downpouring that day and it was packed. 30 girls there no exaggeration. There was one who I thought to be extremely hit and we talked for a minute but the line to go in the back was 12 deep. And they were taking a good 10 min each so it would've been an hour and a half. I begrudgingly left bc I had somewhere to be at 6 pm but now I'm feeling pretty lucky I did. It looks like the arrested 3 girls, 2 patrons and the bouncer and bartender. 7 people in total. One girl who was only 20 (wow) wad arrested for offering CBJ to the undercover agents one was offered. 6 the other. 4 (she must've liked one better than the other LOL). 2 other girls and 2 patrons were arrested in the back room doing their thing and then one bouncer and the bartender too. It's in the newspaper.Well that's bad news. That hasn't happened in a while probably since the Finch days.

JavaMan
03-26-24, 10:04
OMG I was just there on Saturday at like 330 pm. It was downpouring that day and it was packed. 30 girls there no exaggeration. There was one who I thought to be extremely hit and we talked for a minute but the line to go in the back was 12 deep. And they were taking a good 10 min each so it would've been an hour and a half. I begrudgingly left bc I had somewhere to be at 6 pm but now I'm feeling pretty lucky I did. It looks like the arrested 3 girls, 2 patrons and the bouncer and bartender. 7 people in total. One girl who was only 20 (wow) wad arrested for offering CBJ to the undercover agents one was offered. 6 the other. 4 (she must've liked one better than the other LOL). 2 other girls and 2 patrons were arrested in the back room doing their thing and then one bouncer and the bartender too. It's in the newspaper.I presume the CT Post but I looked at the paper online and didn't see anything.

PlanetEarth
03-26-24, 10:29
As I posted before, I did not find anything. Coincidence, the 2010 raid was 7 people (3 dancer, 2 clients, bouncer, bartender).

Funny that one agent was offered $60 and the other $40 for going to the back.

I presume the CT Post but I looked at the paper online and didn't see anything.

Tritan123
03-26-24, 15:52

Send me a DM if you're not comfortable responding here.Ruby's looks like its going downhill lately. Closed two days a week to the best of my knowledge. Emma is no longer working there. So ran into the same problem, would like to transition to takeout. Maybe we can help each other. Sent you a DM.

OfficeHo
03-26-24, 17:02
Well that's bad news. That hasn't happened in a while probably since the Finch days.I was thinking the same thing. Really surprised this happened under ganim.

PremierMinis
03-26-24, 19:35
As I posted before, I did not find anything. Coincidence, the 2010 raid was 7 people (3 dancer, 2 clients, bouncer, bartender).

Funny that one agent was offered $60 and the other $40 for going to the back.No one was arrested. This is info I got from someone who works side by side with management. A few customers who was there said similar.

DaddyMcFatty
03-27-24, 03:03

Funny that one agent was offered $60 and the other $40 for going to the back.I'm do sorry guys in my haste I looked it up and stupidly didn't look at the article date. Your 100% right it was 2010. I was on my way to work this morning and obviously did not pay attention to the article. I'm sorry to have misled with bad info. I was there on Sat tho from about 3-430 & it was PACKED. That part is all real. LOL.

OfficeHo
03-27-24, 15:41
No one was arrested. This is info I got from someone who works side by side with management. A few customers who was there said similar.It's not that unusual for the liquor folks to raid the places now and then. Usually management already knows ahead of time. Got to love ganim. They have to show the public that they keep up with the enforcement.

PremierMinis
03-27-24, 17:38
It's not that unusual for the liquor folks to raid the places now and then. Usually management already knows ahead of time. Got to love ganim. They have to show the public that they keep up with the enforcement.You def right about that. Thats exactly what it is.

JavaMan
03-27-24, 18:41
It's not that unusual for the liquor folks to raid the places now and then. Usually management already knows ahead of time. Got to love ganim. They have to show the public that they keep up with the enforcement.I was at Nikitas several years ago and had been going there for sometime and was known by the girls. There was never a problem getting action. This time I sat there for over an hour while there were at least two girls (including Jessica who I had many times before and after) and at least two other customers and I couldn't get anything going. Nothing at all(nor did the other customers). The girls wouldn't come over at all. They just danced but nothing was coming off. After an hour I left. Talking with a fellow monger afterwards, I was told they were expecting a "visit" and didn't want any problems. The next week I went (same girls) and it was business as usual. Somehow they knew something was going down.

James1
03-27-24, 20:37
The most important thing is it safe to go back now and how do we know?