PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19

Willy O
04-29-21, 21:56
I haven't been to a club (or much else) since Covid. Though I'm a week into my second shot so I might break down this weekend and see what the hell is going on out here I've been dying this past year, I've got a pre existing so no matter how much I wanted to take the risk I fought the urge. BC (pre covid) yes smelled like cigarettes and ass, but it's about as cheap as you can get and you can find some talent there occasionally or like you did pound your drink and go to greener pastures at PM. But larger crowds. One of the few upsides to post Covid is rumor has it they actually did some cleaning at BC and don't allow smoking anymore. Not sure how true that is and how "clean" it really is. Again I'm out of the loop these days but I used to be able to find some girls at PM who would do BBBJ. Either try to be upfront about what you want at the bar before you're in back or try to be as convincing as possible once you're in the back. One girl in back the first time - "no we don't do that here". Did it anyway and every other time I went back with her without question.I haven't been there since they reopened recently but last fall before the closure smoking was not allowed inside. The bartender used to open the back door and smoke outside and it all blew back in so it still stunk at times. The BBBJ thing is a definite YMMV but it can be had anywhere. The odds may be better at BC over PM but some good ole cleanliness and charisma, and a few extra bucks, can mean a lot!

ConnecticutGuy
04-30-21, 05:37
What / where is PM? I don't know all the places in bpt and can't figure out what PM is. You can private message me if need be.Pleasant Moments, 1 Williams St.

OfficeHo
04-30-21, 06:03
I haven't been to a club (or much else) since Covid. Though I'm a week into my second shot so I might break down this weekend and see what the hell is going on out here I've been dying this past year, I've got a pre existing so no matter how much I wanted to take the risk I fought the urge. BC (pre covid) yes smelled like cigarettes and ass, but it's about as cheap as you can get and you can find some talent there occasionally or like you did pound your drink and go to greener pastures at PM. But larger crowds. One of the few upsides to post Covid is rumor has it they actually did some cleaning at BC and don't allow smoking anymore. Not sure how true that is and how "clean" it really is. Again I'm out of the loop these days but I used to be able to find some girls at PM who would do BBBJ. Either try to be upfront about what you want at the bar before you're in back or try to be as convincing as possible once you're in the back. One girl in back the first time - "no we don't do that here". Did it anyway and every other time I went back with her without question.Yea. Bc was thoroughly cleaned before they reopened, even seemed like they may have repainted. No more smoking at moment. But the bartender and some girls do smoke outside by the back door behind bar. And pm is not exactly the cleanest place in the world also. Not sure why anyone would think they are. Enjoy O.

LongHauler
05-01-21, 22:47
I visited Ruby's 2 on Friday evening. There is a $10 cover, and you have to order food. Your options are a hot dog - $10, or a personal size pizza - $16. That made me appreciate the clubs that have a real menu. There is no seating at the stage or the bar. LD area is open. Same as before: you buy a ticket that covers the first dance. Dancer selection was ok. I picked a cute, petite Brazilian girl (didn't get her name) for dances, which were very hands on as is tradition here, and I left happy. Definitely looking forward to the removal of the sub par food requirement, and hopefully a little more quality / selection of dancers.

OfficeHo
05-02-21, 10:43
Went there sat night. Saw parking lot pretty full. Was a little surprised. Didn't think it would be that busy. And it wasn't LOL. It was full of dancers. Lots and lots of them. Most of which I have never seen before. But very few customers. I don't remember ever seeing that many girls at one time in there, and I have been going there since the 90's. Enjoy O.

DiscreteGuy888
05-02-21, 17:59
Went there sat night. Saw parking lot pretty full. Was a little surprised. Didn't think it would be that busy. And it wasn't LOL. It was full of dancers. Lots and lots of them. Most of which I have never seen before. But very few customers. I don't remember ever seeing that many girls at one time in there, and I have been going there since the 90's. Enjoy O.Does scruples offer extras? Been there many times when I was younger but never got the vibe that they did.

OfficeHo
05-03-21, 07:32
Does scruples offer extras? Been there many times when I was younger but never got the vibe that they did.It's more of a takeout kind of place. It can be had for similar prices and even less than stg or sa. Plus you eliminate all the bullshit. What you see, is what you get. Enjoy O.

KevinCostello
05-04-21, 15:39
Its not as clean as PM! That is not a high bar. Those phone booths are so crusty with gum and so sticky and just reeks of fermenting man goo. I want to vomit in the bathrooms. The urine stink burns your nose. But BC beats it. Wow!

It's like a smaller, shabbier, stinker PM. The action takes places in a couple little curtained off booths in the main room. It's not as clean as PM at all. They allow (or used to) smoking inside. Probably the reason it sounds like BBBJ isnmore readily available is because of Cici and maybe Sandy. Two fixtures of the club who will do anything for a dollar.

Willy O
05-04-21, 22:03
Its not as clean as PM! That is not a high bar. Those phone booths are so crusty with gum and so sticky and just reeks of fermenting man goo. I want to vomit in the bathrooms. The urine stink burns your nose. But BC beats it. Wow!Kind of an overly sarcastic post!

OfficeHo
05-05-21, 09:43
Kind of an overly sarcastic post!I would say. Not sarcastic at all. His description was spot on accurate.

MarkusFromCt
05-05-21, 20:17
Went to Bishops yesterday around 1 pm saw 3 girls working, nothing worth taking to the back. Had one beer then left, hopefully they get some new talent when guideline changes later this month.

MadPlaid
05-06-21, 14:24
Went to Bishops yesterday around 1 pm saw 3 girls working, nothing worth taking to the back. Had one beer then left, hopefully they get some new talent when guideline changes later this month.Went not long ago. Maybe spent 15 minutes inside. No one there but of course Cici. As usual she tried conning a drink from me then luring me in the back. Left and went to PM.

DiscreteGuy888
05-06-21, 22:41
Stopped off at PM again today around 7 PM. Oddly enough, I feel like when I went 2 weeks ago on a Friday around 1:00 - there was more girls to choose from. Same deal at the door - 15 plus food order we never eat. Surprised that the guy ended up coming to find me and brought my chicken nuggets but I didn't eat them. I didn't have much time so I ordered a beer (7+tip) and I went upstairs next to the pool table and just looked around to see who was working. I was trying to find a busty looking one that wasn't overweight. And saw a nice looking girl (body wise, face was not that great once the mask came off) - she spotted me and came over. Erica / Erika. Fake blonde Dominican. Nice rack and nice (probably fake) butt. Quick negotiation and she said she wanted 80 - told her I usually get it for 60. She then said 70 and I figured what's 10 bucks. So typical deal - 5 goes to the guy at the back and off we went. CBJ, but when I went to take off her top. She said no. That's what 80 gets. I'm like WTF. I already went this far so I hand her a 20 because that's all I had and said, you can give me back the initial 10 I gave you. She then says. Nah that's the tip. Service was ok. Not a fan of CBJ but it was decent. She had this weird thing about sucking / licking my nipples. Kept trying to do it. So if you're into that. She's your girl I guess. I did enjoy you boobs. Oddly enough couldn't tell if they were fake. Finished the deed and walked out. On the way to my car. Some guy yelled out to me and I didn't pay him any mind and got in my car. As I drove off. Realized it's the guy mentioned here before that "watches" over the cars. I turned around and gave him a few bucks. Hopefully he remembers me for next time. I do have a newer / more luxurious car and really don't feel like having anything happen to it. Overall. Not as fun as my first experience, but will probably be back again for more.

LoveLatin05
05-09-21, 19:40
Coming here on Tuesday night. Hope its open.

Vicr1911
05-10-21, 07:44
I think this place is starting to get money hungry. Reason why I say that is because the amount of times I've been there I've never seen I never seen some old dude outside baby sitting cars. These girls are starting to hike up the prices. I went twice this weekend. Saturday around 6 ish. Same bull shit a few girls on their phone like they didn't want to make any money. I sat at the bar got me two beers 14+tip. This girl came up to me after walking by me twice. Had her mask on bought her a beer. She asked if I smoke I said no she asked me to go outside with her to the smoking section. Smelled like weed out there LOL. She took her mask off and I instantly didn't want to be there she looked like she didn't have no teeth. I'm like bruh is she 80 years old lmao. So we go back inside and I'm thinking of an excuse to get away from her she asked me if I wanted another girl I told her no I'm just waiting on a friend that was supposed to meet me there. So I reach for my phone and I didn't have it boom told her let me go get my phone I'll be back. I left. Sunday I go same crap but I had a girl that was all plasticed up fake ass face fake tits fake ass. Her service was pretty good payed the 80. That will be my first and last time I pay 80.

James1
05-10-21, 11:33
Hold the line on 60. It's never worth 80. I too got suckered on the upsell a couple of times, but don't do it anymore for anyone. They all will take the 60 or even less, paid 50 and 40 a couple of times. Anything more is for take out. Too many extra fees as it is at this place.

OfficeHo
05-10-21, 11:52
I think this place is starting to get money hungry. Reason why I say that is because the amount of times I've been there I've never seen I never seen some old dude outside baby sitting cars. These girls are starting to hike up the prices. I went twice this weekend. Saturday around 6 ish. Same bull shit a few girls on their phone like they didn't want to make any money. I sat at the bar got me two beers 14+tip. This girl came up to me after walking by me twice. Had her mask on bought her a beer. She asked if I smoke I said no she asked me to go outside with her to the smoking section. Smelled like weed out there LOL. She took her mask off and I instantly didn't want to be there she looked like she didn't have no teeth. I'm like bruh is she 80 years old lmao. So we go back inside and I'm thinking of an excuse to get away from her she asked me if I wanted another girl I told her no I'm just waiting on a friend that was supposed to meet me there. So I reach for my phone and I didn't have it boom told her let me go get my phone I'll be back. I left. Sunday I go same crap but I had a girl that was all plasticed up fake ass face fake tits fake ass. Her service was pretty good payed the 80. That will be my first and last time I pay 80.Yea. You may have never noticed him before, but 90% of the time, both day and night there is a guy watching cars. He is usually a pretty cool dude. It is wise to throw him a few bucks. Also noticed a few posts down. Someone overpaid for Erica. She is cheap as they come. Always asks for too much money, if she does not know you. Just stick to your $60 price on all of them. You will get it. And the service will not be any better if you pay more. No matter what they say. I have even gotten Erica for $100 takeout when she first said $300. They often say, including her that $300 or whatever is regular price but you get a deal at $200 or whatever. My line is always. My regular price is $60 in closet or maybe $100 for takeout, you get a deal at $150. You would be surprised how fast that golden pussy syndrome goes away if you are firm. Enjoy O.

Jjags88
05-10-21, 14:33
Yea. You may have never noticed him before, but 90% of the time, both day and night there is a guy watching cars. He is usually a pretty cool dude. It is wise to throw him a few bucks. Also noticed a few posts down. Someone overpaid for Erica. She is cheap as they come. Always asks for too much money, if she does not know you. Just stick to your $60 price on all of them. You will get it. And the service will not be any better if you pay more. No matter what they say. I have even gotten Erica for $100 takeout when she first said $300. They often say, including her that $300 or whatever is regular price but you get a deal at $200 or whatever. My line is always. My regular price is $60 in closet or maybe $100 for takeout, you get a deal at $150. You would be surprised how fast that golden pussy syndrome goes away if you are firm. Enjoy O.Any word on Julisa return?

Vicr1911
05-10-21, 19:16
Yea. You may have never noticed him before, but 90% of the time, both day and night there is a guy watching cars. He is usually a pretty cool dude. It is wise to throw him a few bucks. Also noticed a few posts down. Someone overpaid for Erica. She is cheap as they come. Always asks for too much money, if she does not know you. Just stick to your $60 price on all of them. You will get it. And the service will not be any better if you pay more. No matter what they say. I have even gotten Erica for $100 takeout when she first said $300. They often say, including her that $300 or whatever is regular price but you get a deal at $200 or whatever. My line is always. My regular price is $60 in closet or maybe $100 for takeout, you get a deal at $150. You would be surprised how fast that golden pussy syndrome goes away if you are firm. Enjoy O.Guy in the street kinda sketchy if you ask me.

Gridley
05-10-21, 23:21
Guy in the street kinda sketchy if you ask me.You may not have seen the parking guy but I'm sure he saw you. He knows all the customers and is a great guy. Always tells me to have a good time when I go in and to drive safe when I leave. He's just making a living and I always tip him a couple bucks.

Even though he watches out for them as well, the girls don't like him. They don't like anyone who takes any tip from the customers because it's less money spent on them. Yes even a dollar or two! The girls get $60 from me although I will tip them too if I took a lot of their time or they performed exceptionally well.

OfficeHo
05-11-21, 10:50
Guy in the street kinda sketchy if you ask me.He is an ok guy. I could see how you might think he is a little sketchy if you don't know him. He sort of comes off as someone pretending to be handicapped and looking to beg and not affiliated with the club. But he is indeed affiliated with the club. His limping around is real. Sometimes one of his legs gets quite swollen. He also cleans up the street every morning. Don't know where it comes from or what sort of partying goes on outside late at night or wee hours of morning. But there is a huge amount of trash in the street there every morning. It is best to throw him a couple bucks. He knows who doesn't. He may look the other way if someone messes with your car. Cmon man, 2 or 3 bucks is pretty cheap insurance. Enjoy O.

MadPlaid
05-12-21, 13:51
He is an ok guy. I could see how you might think he is a little sketchy if you don't know him. He sort of comes off as someone pretending to be handicapped and looking to beg and not affiliated with the club. But he is indeed affiliated with the club. His limping around is real. Sometimes one of his legs gets quite swollen. He also cleans up the street every morning. Don't know where it comes from or what sort of partying goes on outside late at night or wee hours of morning. But there is a huge amount of trash in the street there every morning. It is best to throw him a couple bucks. He knows who doesn't. He may look the other way if someone messes with your car. Cmon man, 2 or 3 bucks is pretty cheap insurance. Enjoy O.Just tell him you'll get him on the way out. Save him like 3 $ and he really appreciates it. I always toss him a few. He's actually decent to chat with from time to time as well.

Dayside
05-13-21, 09:08
Just tell him you'll get him on the way out. Save him like 3 $ and he really appreciates it. I always toss him a few. He's actually decent to chat with from time to time as well.I totally agree when ever I see him I make a point on my way to my car of walking over giving a few bucks and saying hello no matter where I parked. As said above he's always appreciates it and makes me feel pretty good also I try to put myself in his place. He legit looks out for you.

MadPlaid
05-13-21, 13:39
Hit PM yesterday about 4:30. Was slow which was nice. Not many girls there but my current reg was. Very short light Dominican girl. Really bad with names sorry. She's a total sweetheart and great in the back. Even got the beginnings of a bbj for a hot second before she realized and got the coat out. Hadn't had one of those there in quite a while but honestly it's prob for the best. I've been getting a bit risky since I've started taking them. Was in the back a good 20 minutes or so. Popped, hung out for another drink to see if she would come back which she usually does but she stayed in the change room for a while so I ended up splitting. Decided, heck let's check BC. It was a ghost town. Like 4 girls but thank God no Cici. They all looked pretty bleh except one thin tall light skinned girl. She was smoking but like 6-4 in her shoes. One darker skinned Dominican came over and up close it turned out she was pretty smoking. Awesome thick natural body. Asked if I wanted to go in the back and I was still pretty relieved from earlier so I tested my luck and asked for greek. She said no baby so I just said neh but bought her a beer. She finally tested me and said 100 baby. I thought calling her bluff would make her back out but she hesitantly accepted. Seems like business was slow and she was willing to try it. Went to the back and thought she was going to back out and kind of hoped so since I've never spent more than 80 and that's for Greek there. I said fuck it and just went for it. I hadn't been in a while and was there to enjoy myself. She started with a bare handy, then one of the roughest cbjs I've ever had. It was like she was trying to suck the rubber right off. I actually like a semi rough BJ though and thought it was amazing. She finally realized she wasn't going to get me to finish early and stood up, bent over that booth table in the larger one, lubed up and we went at it. It was probably one of the hottest experiences I've had there. Her ass from behind was insane and though she seemed like she was just dealing in the beginning I could tell she really got into it after a minute. Like really got into it. She was loud enough I'm pretty sure the whole place heard her while she was grabbing my arms and pulling me in. I finally finished cause I knew if I didn't it would go forever which I would love but wouldn't be fair to her LOL.

It had me so worked up I ended up home, took a shower and yanked one out myself over it then napping LOL. I have a problem. No idea her name but man I'm going to look for her again and might try to get her down to 80 but itll be hard to turn it down at all.

Also notice later on that hoover bj she gave me bruised the head a bit lol!!!

Mustafa
05-13-21, 21:19
Hit PM yesterday about 4:30. Was slow which was nice. Not many girls there but my current reg was. Very short light Dominican girl. Really bad with names sorry. She's a total sweetheart and great in the back. Even got the beginnings of a bbj for a hot second before she realized and got the coat out. Hadn't had one of those there in quite a while but honestly it's prob for the best. I've been getting a bit risky since I've started taking them. Was in the back a good 20 minutes or so. Popped, hung out for another drink to see if she would come back which she usually does but she stayed in the change room for a while so I ended up splitting. Decided, heck let's check BC. It was a ghost town. Like 4 girls but thank God no Cici. They all looked pretty bleh except one thin tall light skinned girl. She was smoking but like 6-4 in her shoes. One darker skinned Dominican came over and up close it turned out she was pretty smoking. Awesome thick natural body. Asked if I wanted to go in the back and I was still pretty relieved from earlier so I tested my luck and asked for greek. She said no baby so I just said neh but bought her a beer. She finally tested me and said 100 baby. I thought calling her bluff would make her back out but she hesitantly accepted. Seems like business was slow and she was willing to try it. Went to the back and thought she was going to back out and kind of hoped so since I've never spent more than 80 and that's for Greek there. I said fuck it and just went for it. I hadn't been in a while and was there to enjoy myself. She started with a bare handy, then one of the roughest cbjs I've ever had. It was like she was trying to suck the rubber right off. I actually like a semi rough BJ though and thought it was amazing. She finally realized she wasn't going to get me to finish early and stood up, bent over that booth table in the larger one, lubed up and we went at it. It was probably one of the hottest experiences I've had there. Her ass from behind was insane and though she seemed like she was just dealing in the beginning I could tell she really got into it after a minute. Like really got into it. She was loud enough I'm pretty sure the whole place heard her while she was grabbing my arms and pulling me in. I finally finished cause I knew if I didn't it would go forever which I would love but wouldn't be fair to her LOL.

It had me so worked up I ended up home, took a shower and yanked one out myself over it then napping LOL. I have a problem. No idea her name but man I'm going to look for her again and might try to get her down to 80 but itll be hard to turn it down at all.

Also notice later on that hoover bj she gave me bruised the head a bit lol!!!You must be 20's or so since you can still pop that often in such short amount of time.

Good for you.

MadPlaid
05-14-21, 11:34
You must be 20's or so since you can still pop that often in such short amount of time.

Good for you.LOL try 40's. As stated, I have a problem.

Mustafa
05-14-21, 18:37
LOL try 40's. As stated, I have a problem.MadPlaid:

I'd look at it as a talent / skill.

Wish I could still do that.

Peace.

MadPlaid
05-15-21, 10:32
MadPlaid:

I'd look at it as a talent / skill.

Wish I could still do that.

Peace.until you look at your wallet at the end of the trips.

BayStater508
05-20-21, 07:38
Hey,

I came down to Bridgeport last year, and went to Pleasant Moments, Bishops Corner, and Mystique. Ended up banging 6 broads that night. Might go down this Saturday, wanted to know who are the standout ladies who really give a "great time"? I'm talking about no condoms. I prefer thick, big booty girls.

DiscreteGuy888
05-21-21, 09:45
Hey,

I came down to Bridgeport last year, and went to Pleasant Moments, Bishops Corner, and Mystique. Ended up banging 6 broads that night. Might go down this Saturday, wanted to know who are the standout ladies who really give a "great time"? I'm talking about no condoms. I prefer thick, big booty girls.I didn't think Mystique offered extras. I must have missed that memo!

MoCheeks65
05-21-21, 10:10
Hey,

I came down to Bridgeport last year, and went to Pleasant Moments, Bishops Corner, and Mystique. Ended up banging 6 broads that night. Might go down this Saturday, wanted to know who are the standout ladies who really give a "great time"? I'm talking about no condoms. I prefer thick, big booty girls.My dick would fall off. LOL!

Vicr1911
05-21-21, 15:15
Took off of work to see how the restriction lift impacted pm. Cover is 10 now 5 still goes to the guy in the back. I went and the girl I seen my birthday weekend was there. Isolda she told me to tip the guy in the back a extra 5 so he didn't rush us. This time around she fucked me like she hasn't had any in a long time amazing time I gave her 80 she charged 60. Pm is open till 1 week days weekends 2.

Gossage54
05-21-21, 18:33
I didn't think Mystique offered extras. I must have missed that memo!Definitely no extras offered at Mystique.

DirtyHarry13
05-22-21, 14:26
LOL try 40's. As stated, I have a problem.I had that problem in my 30's and 40's going to these places. Did 5 in a 12 hour binge one day at PM / BC. That was one hell of a birthday bash.

Sadly, the problem has gone away in my 50's.

MadPlaid
05-23-21, 17:15
I had that problem in my 30's and 40's going to these places. Did 5 in a 12 hour binge one day at PM / BC. That was one hell of a birthday bash.

Sadly, the problem has gone away in my 50's.I'm assuming it's going to happen to me too. Issue is I basically go on these benders. Plus sometimes you're just sitting after and they come over and start rubbing and before you know it I'm back there again.

Gridley
05-23-21, 18:56
The 'booth' dividers are gone so the entire bar is accessible again. The dividers around the bar remain. The stage is open and the girls are dancing again. It will be easier to tell if a favorite is there because she will have to make a stage appearance and names are usually called out. Covers are 10 door /5 back no food.

MarkusFromCt
05-23-21, 22:01
Are face masks still required to enter?

Vicr1911
05-24-21, 01:43
Are face masks still required to enter?When I went back yes.

Gridley
05-24-21, 01:52
Are face masks still required to enter?I didn't want to go there because as of the 19th the requirement for masks became a business decision. The only hard rule is that if you are not fully vaccinated you must wear one indoors.

https://anonym.to/?https://portal.ct.gov/Office-of-the-Governor/News/Press-Releases/2021/05-2021/Governor-Lamont-Announces-Updated-Mask-Protocols-in-Connecticut-Beginning-May-19

I wore a mask (though I'm fully vaccinated) so I'd have no issue getting in. I would say they are using an honor system at the door and leave it at that.

Just about everyone I saw inside had a mask though many were not using it effectively. I'd also add that I think most were unaware of the CDCs' and the States' policy change.

OffTheGrid860
05-24-21, 12:09
I finally got around to visiting PM. Has a great time. First visit was on a Saturday. Too busy to have any fun but I got to check out the talent. I returned a few days later during the week (around 6 PM). Almost the same amount of girls but way less customers. Enjoyed a few beers and picked a really hot girl for the back. Paid 5 to get in and gave the girl 80. I offered to buy her a beer to stay past the 3 song limit. She didn't mind the extra time. The door guy finally came back and knocked LOL. Then I stood around for another hour or so to build up enough stamina. I picked another hour girl, but this time I tipped the door guy extra. He left us alone so I didn't have to rush. I recommend avoiding this place on the weekend. You're better off going right after work if you can. There's plenty of attractive girls that will entertain you.

BigMike
05-24-21, 14:33
Just about everyone I saw inside had a mask though many were not using it effectively. I'd also add that I think most were unaware of the CDCs' and the States' policy change.So all the girls were masked? Until that changes makes it hard for me shop!!

MarkusFromCt
05-26-21, 00:23
Stopped at BC today around 1 PM, only two girls working, and a sausage fest at the bar. They were charging a $10 cover, I did a you turn at the door and headed over to PM. Decent selection of women had a couple beers and some fun in the back. Overall my trip was a success, BC need to get there act together I prefer the layout there however the last two times I've been there since the reopen has been a grave disappointment.

OfficeHo
05-27-21, 20:05
Stopped in pm today about 3 pm. Walked in without a mask. No problem. 10 $ door fee. About half the customers and dancers not wearing masks. Some wearing masks under chin. What's the point. ? Some wearing masks. I can understand wearing a mask if it makes you feel comfortable. But under the chin, when it's not required? About 15 girls. Most of them somewhat attractive. I was bored after 1 beer and headed to bc. 10 $ cover, about 5 girls. Nothing to write home about. Enjoy O.

AlanPalmer
05-28-21, 01:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ILuvBubbles
05-29-21, 19:07
Stopped at BC today around 1 PM, only two girls working, and a sausage fest at the bar. They were charging a $10 cover, I did a you turn at the door and headed over to PM. Decent selection of women had a couple beers and some fun in the back. Overall my trip was a success, BC need to get there act together I prefer the layout there however the last two times I've been there since the reopen has been a grave disappointment.You can't go to bc at 1 pm and expect much. Erliest I ever go is 4 and never had a problem. At 1 the place just about opened. Girls make sure to be there for when guys are getting out of work and what not which is around 3 or 330. Try after 3 is my opinion.

Gossage54
05-29-21, 19:42
You can't go to bc at 1 pm and expect much. Erliest I ever go is 4 and never had a problem. At 1 the place just about opened. Girls make sure to be there for when guys are getting out of work and what not which is around 3 or 330. Try after 3 is my opinion.Definitely on a weekday don't even waste your time going to BC before 3 at the earliest unless you have no intentions beyond having a couple of beers and being either harassed by the 1 or 2 girls there or just bored at the bar. If you really need to get things done early PM would be the better bet but even then.

OfficeHo
05-30-21, 15:02
Definitely on a weekday don't even waste your time going to BC before 3 at the earliest unless you have no intentions beyond having a couple of beers and being either harassed by the 1 or 2 girls there or just bored at the bar. If you really need to get things done early PM would be the better bet but even then.Most bc day girls are there by 1. A few more may or may not trickle in over next couple of hours. Then a few night girls may or may not trickle in early between 4 and 6. Enjoy O.

Wild Walleye
05-30-21, 22:16
Are face masks still required to enter?I'm just wondering how she is going to suck my dick with a mask on.

Gridley
05-31-21, 02:54
I'm just wondering how she is going to suck my dick with a mask on.She same way she will fuck you with her panties on.

DiscreteGuy888
05-31-21, 11:14
I would not recommend going to PM on a Saturday night around 11. I made that mistake. Literally the place was packed. About 20 or so girls (none really caught my eye and most still wearing masks) and about 80-100 guys (what it seemed). Most guys were literally shoulder to shoulder. The girls were all in line to go to the backroom and I even saw some girls come out the back, and literally get back in line with another guy. No freshening up or taking a break. One girl on stage at a time. Would usually leave her place in line. Dance for a song, then head back to the guy waiting in line for her. I left without partaking and was the first time doing so. I guess it's to be expected, but I've had much better success during the week / during the day.

DoverBen
06-02-21, 16:59
Drove an hour to get to PM only to find out its closed. I was frustrated and didn't even read the note on the door if that had any info. Anyone have any insight? I am trying to reach my source for any info.

OfficeHo
06-02-21, 20:33
Drove an hour to get to PM only to find out its closed. I was frustrated and didn't even read the note on the door if that had any info. Anyone have any insight? I am trying to reach my source for any info.You drove an hour and didn't even bother to read the note? Perhaps maybe you should have. Because the note said all the pm girls were over at Nikita's. They want to get the message out that Nikita's is open again. So they are making sure guys get over there for a few days. Pretty sure both clubs will be open by this weekend. You could have had the same girl at Nikita's that you would have had at pm. If only you read the note on the door. LOL. Enjoy O.

DoverBen
06-02-21, 22:27
You drove an hour and didn't even bother to read the note? Perhaps maybe you should have. Because the note said all the pm girls were over at Nikita's. They want to get the message out that Nikita's is open again. So they are making sure guys get over there for a few days. Pretty sure both clubs will be open by this weekend. You could have had the same girl at Nikita's that you would have had at pm. If only you read the note on the door. LOL. Enjoy O.LOL. Yes I should've read the note. Thanks for the update though. I went to Nikita's once previously and I didn't feel safe parking in that area. I'll wait for PM to reopen.

Gridley
06-03-21, 01:46
I went to PM and found that it was closed as well. They have so many girls and customers that I'd agree they decided to offload to Nikita's for awhile and finally get that place populated.

My mistake was to try Bishop's instead.

$10 cover. Inside there were no partitions around the bar or stage. 7 girls; none wearing masks. Around 20 customers with maybe half wearing masks. No girl remotely to my liking. Had a drink and left.

OfficeHo
06-03-21, 08:52
LOL. Yes I should've read the note. Thanks for the update though. I went to Nikita's once previously and I didn't feel safe parking in that area. I'll wait for PM to reopen.99% of the time I can get a parking spot within a few driveways of Nikita's. And it's actually a safer area to park than pm. But pm at least has someone watching cars. If not for that guy. Almost would definitely have a problem with cars getting broken into at pm. But, before about 9 pm. Most likely almost never run into problems at any of the bars in Bridgeport. Enjoy O.

OfficeHo
06-05-21, 17:01
Ok guys. I rarely post about my encounters with the girls. Mostly because they are regulars and already reviewed in the past. But I would like to introduce you fellas to a new one. She is supposedly from dr. But this girl could pass for any white girl walking down the street. ,blondie, maybe late twenties early thirties. Only been here two days. Says she is heading south to Miami next week. YMMV. But I opted for take out. Totally rocked my world. Get her while you can. Sara is her name. Seems to get here about 3 pm. Enjoy O.

Gridley
06-06-21, 08:35
Ok guys. I rarely post about my encounters with the girls. Mostly because they are regulars and already reviewed in the past. But I would like to introduce you fellas to a new one. She is supposedly from dr. But this girl could pass for any white girl walking down the street. ,blondie, maybe late twenties early thirties. Only been here two days. Says she is heading south to Miami next week. YMMV. But I opted for take out. Totally rocked my world. Get her while you can. Sara is her name. Seems to get here about 3 pm. Enjoy O.I'm sure then that I saw her with another young light skin big titty blonde the other night. They were leaving around 11 PM and they both looked hot in street clothes!

OfficeHo
06-06-21, 10:41
I'm sure then that I saw her with another young light skin big titty blonde the other night. They were leaving around 11 PM and they both looked hot in street clothes!Yes. I think that is her. I saw them come in together about 3 pm. But the other girl left after dropping her off. Tried to find out where the other girl works. But I just got a vague waitress answer. Which I do not believe. Hoping she just works at bc and will bump into her later. Not going to waste time finding her. If she is around. I should bump into her. The other is even hotter than Sara. Bottom line is that either of those girls are upscale club caliber. Didn't speak a lot of English. But that didn't bother me any. Could not get a straight answer if they are from dr or Spain. Seems to be some sort of dr, Spain connection with the girls lately at both bc and pm. They say they can't fly directly to USA from Spain because of covid. But it is more than that, because they are too connected with the dr girls. Enjoy O.

AsianCarGuy
06-07-21, 13:04
It's open. I'm here. That is all.

Gridley
06-07-21, 19:45
It's open. I'm here. That is all.They had the full complement of girls on Sunday as well.

So is Nikita's open this week? I'd love to give that place another shot but only if they are sending overflow PM girls there.

Willy O
06-07-21, 22:11
They had the full complement of girls on Sunday as well.

So is Nikita's open this week? I'd love to give that place another shot but only if they are sending overflow PM girls there.Yeah, same question? I have to make a trip that way very soon and that big private room is awesome compared to PM or Bishops. There were a couple Older staples there that treated me quite well also. TIA.

OfficeHo
06-08-21, 06:59
Yeah, same question? I have to make a trip that way very soon and that big private room is awesome compared to PM or Bishops. There were a couple Older staples there that treated me quite well also. TIA.The two older staples are back. Saw both of them there. Supposedly on tuesdays and Wednesday's they are going to send the pm girls over there. We will see how long that lasts. It has never worked before. Enjoy O.

Gridley
06-08-21, 20:34
So it seems that at this point almost all the girls working PM and Bishops before the closures have not returned. Many of the current girls are coming from Europe through Puerto Rico and will conceivably leave. I have only been able to recognize less than a handful of old time regulars coming back (minus Cici of course, I think she camped out at the front door when they were closed).

Anyone care to speculate why? Are they banned without a COVID Passport? Did they get sick and quit? Found new low wage occupations? My suspicion is that most were able to obtain enough Govmn't benefits to justify staying away and once those run out they will come back. Thoughts?

OfficeHo
06-09-21, 07:10
So it seems that at this point almost all the girls working PM and Bishops before the closures have not returned. Many of the current girls are coming from Europe through Puerto Rico and will conceivably leave. I have only been able to recognize less than a handful of old time regulars coming back (minus Cici of course, I think she camped out at the front door when they were closed).

Anyone care to speculate why? Are they banned without a COVID Passport? Did they get sick and quit? Found new low wage occupations? My suspicion is that most were able to obtain enough Govmn't benefits to justify staying away and once those run out they will come back. Thoughts?Your thoughts are most likely correct.

Vicr1911
06-09-21, 11:52
Made a visit to pm last night. The girl I saw on my bday was there so I went to the back with her. Other than the cover and no mask required the guy in the back is legit giving you 3 minutes or less out of all the times I've been there even before covid I definitely do not remember it being like that. I barely got a hand full of pumps and this guy out there yelling times up. I'm going to go and get a collection of numbers for take out.

RobertABouy
06-09-21, 17:09
Made the trek down to PM today at opening. About 1. 5 hr drive. Got to say that it was a huge disappointment. One decent girl and the rest were not good. Definitely had quantities of girls, but definitely get what you pay for. Got to say that even the one decent girl lacked hygiene and stunk to high hell. I was first in the booth with her too. Can't imagine what she will smell like by closing time. One chick had huge bolt on to match her Adam's apple (just leaving it here.). Couldn't wait to bail and get a shower.

That said, the place is a fun atmosphere and the guy up front was a nice guy and kept an eye on my wheels. I guess if a $60 visit is all your looking for, have at it. If you have some "more attractive" options, they can be found elsewhere. I went to BC before and the women were even better.

OfficeHo
06-10-21, 09:45
Made the trek down to PM today at opening. About 1. 5 hr drive. Got to say that it was a huge disappointment. One decent girl and the rest were not good. Definitely had quantities of girls, but definitely get what you pay for. Got to say that even the one decent girl lacked hygiene and stunk to high hell. I was first in the booth with her too. Can't imagine what she will smell like by closing time. One chick had huge bolt on to match her Adam's apple (just leaving it here.). Couldn't wait to bail and get a shower.

That said, the place is a fun atmosphere and the guy up front was a nice guy and kept an eye on my wheels. I guess if a $60 visit is all your looking for, have at it. If you have some "more attractive" options, they can be found elsewhere. I went to BC before and the women were even better.Wow. 5 hr drive! But yes pm quality and quantity have gone downhill in last week or two.

RobertABouy
06-10-21, 17:50
Wow. 5 hr drive! But yes pm quality and quantity have gone downhill in last week or two.1. 5 hr. Not 5 hrs.

Only good thing was I bounced into Mohegan and figured that something had to go my way and played 1 spin off Roulette. $500 on black. Hit first spin and walked away. So covered the $60 waste of money, the cover and tips and still had a few Benjamin's after gas. No a total waste!

Hapcj7
06-10-21, 21:28
1. 5 hr. Not 5 hrs.

Only good thing was I bounced into Mohegan and figured that something had to go my way and played 1 spin off Roulette. $500 on black. Hit first spin and walked away. So covered the $60 waste of money, the cover and tips and still had a few Benjamin's after gas. No a total waste!NIce! You have a 50/50 chance of winning, That was sweet. I've tried that before and you made out better than myself.

OfficeHo
06-11-21, 15:04
Those new hot chicks at bc that I wrote about. Well, not sure if Sara has moved on yet. But I now know who the other one was. It's livers with blonde hair and tits pushed up. What a waste of good looks. Also, for those of you that have been around a while. Lazy eye Lilly is back at bishop most days. Enjoy O.

OfficeHo
06-11-21, 15:07
Those new hot chicks at bc that I wrote about. Well, not sure if Sara has moved on yet. But I now know who the other one was. It's livers with blonde hair and tits pushed up. What a waste of good looks. Also, for those of you that have been around a while. Lazy eye Lilly is back at bishop most days. Enjoy O.Lucera not livers.

JavaMan
06-11-21, 19:55
Is Jessica back? I enjoy her but was hoping for trying other talent and she always hounds me when I go there and the other girls stay away. Don't get me wrong, Jessica is fun, but I want my options.

Mustafa
06-11-21, 20:03
Is Jessica back? I enjoy her but was hoping for trying other talent and she always hounds me when I go there and the other girls stay away. Don't get me wrong, Jessica is fun, but I want my options.She returns on Sunday.

OfficeHo
06-12-21, 10:23
She returns on Sunday.She was already there last week.

OfficeHo
06-12-21, 14:39
More than happy to share info back and forth through pm on here. However, there seems to be more than a few folks on here that ask for info. But when I look at their posts. All I see is asking for info. Never posting a review or any useful information at all. If you fall into that category. Please do not pm me unless you have contributed something on here. Because if you have not. I will just consider you a parasite and not respond. Enjoy O.

Macaman69
06-14-21, 11:55
More than happy to share info back and forth through pm on here. However, there seems to be more than a few folks on here that ask for info. But when I look at their posts. All I see is asking for info. Never posting a review or any useful information at all. If you fall into that category. Please do not pm me unless you have contributed something on here. Because if you have not. I will just consider you a parasite and not respond. Enjoy O.Ok, fair enough. I'll try:

A week ago I read that management had shifted the girls to Nikita's, so I went on a Sunday afternoon. One girl there, someone I used to see frequently at Harry O's 10-15 years ago.)#1, she would not BBBJ. #2, the big room was closed and had to go to the closet in the back. #3, she was so unbelievably loose that I almost couldn't finish. PM girls aren't bad, but they won't BBBJ. Bishop's girls will do everything, but recently have been butt-ugly heffers. It just shouldn't be this difficult.

Gridley
06-14-21, 20:15
Ok, fair enough. I'll try:

A week ago I read that management had shifted the girls to Nikita's, so I went on a Sunday afternoon. One girl there, someone I used to see frequently at Harry O's 10-15 years ago.)#1, she would not BBBJ. #2, the big room was closed and had to go to the closet in the back. #3, she was so unbelievably loose that I almost couldn't finish. PM girls aren't bad, but they won't BBBJ. Bishop's girls will do everything, but recently have been butt-ugly heffers. It just shouldn't be this difficult.I'll vouch for your findings. Minus the occasional outlier, you pretty much summarized what I've observed the last 15 years. Brenda LOL!

Mustafa
06-15-21, 08:35
I'll vouch for your findings. Minus the occasional outlier, you pretty much summarized what I've observed the last 15 years. Brenda LOL!Yes, I was there yesterday.

1 lady, Brenda. Total waste. She's thick and hot but service is garbage. I found other better option.

MadPlaid
06-16-21, 07:13
Yes, I was there yesterday.

1 lady, Brenda. Total waste. She's thick and hot but service is garbage. I found other better option.Heading to BPT today. PMs open or do you still have to go to nikkitas?

Mustafa
06-16-21, 22:01
My friend, the luscious and delicious, India was at Nikitas.

She very rarely works there but she texts me when she does.

Typically 2 or so days a month.

Had great session with her, again.

MadPlaid
06-17-21, 07:14
Heading to BPT today. PMs open or do you still have to go to nikkitas?Hit PM yesterday. Was open. Didn't really recognize any of the girls and the selection was meh. Luckily there was one of my regs there so I lucked out there. I didn't really have enough time to be experimenting and leaving disappointed. Actually had my first bbj there in a long while so that was a plus.

Things there are back to regular. They took down all the dividers and girls are dancing again. TBH I think I liked it better before. The dividers were nice and gave you a fake sense of privacy and I've never really cared if the girls danced. Always saw it as a waste of time really. It sucks when you're hanging with one and then she's got to leave to go dance for a couple songs. Plus it's not like any guys there tip. It's always been kind of awkward to me really.

Thought about skipping over the BC but opted to save that for a different time. I know one guy mentioned lazy eye lilly was there. Is that the same one from teddies years ago? I wonder how she held up, makes me curious actually. I be been there a few times now and Claudia still isn't back and no one there really knows what's up, not even Cici.

OfficeHo
06-17-21, 08:28
Hit PM yesterday. Was open. Didn't really recognize any of the girls and the selection was meh. Luckily there was one of my regs there so I lucked out there. I didn't really have enough time to be experimenting and leaving disappointed. Actually had my first bbj there in a long while so that was a plus.

Things there are back to regular. They took down all the dividers and girls are dancing again. TBH I think I liked it better before. The dividers were nice and gave you a fake sense of privacy and I've never really cared if the girls danced. Always saw it as a waste of time really. It sucks when you're hanging with one and then she's got to leave to go dance for a couple songs. Plus it's not like any guys there tip. It's always been kind of awkward to me really.

Thought about skipping over the BC but opted to save that for a different time. I know one guy mentioned lazy eye lilly was there. Is that the same one from teddies years ago? I wonder how she held up, makes me curious actually. I be been there a few times now and Claudia still isn't back and no one there really knows what's up, not even Cici.Agreed. Talent at pm has been declining lately. And, yes, it's the same lazy eye from teddies. Looks have held up fairly well. Face shows a little aging, but body is ok. Definitely as Horny as she ever was! You must just be catching the wrong days for Claudia. She has been there almost every time I have been there. Even right through the pandemic when they were open. She does not have any specific schedule, but seems to be there most Sundays. Enjoy O.

MadPlaid
06-17-21, 14:14
Agreed. Talent at pm has been declining lately. And, yes, it's the same lazy eye from teddies. Looks have held up fairly well. Face shows a little aging, but body is ok. Definitely as Horny as she ever was! You must just be catching the wrong days for Claudia. She has been there almost every time I have been there. Even right through the pandemic when they were open. She does not have any specific schedule, but seems to be there most Sundays. Enjoy O.I remember the teddies days, just amazing. She used to try and get me in the back constantly and a few times I almost did but there was always something better. She looked like a super freak tho and would prob be right up my alley now.

Mustafa
06-17-21, 17:41
Please provide more info on Lazy Eye lady. Name, physical description, work 1st or 2nd shift at BC?

Is she bbj, BBFS or what?

She seems like she could be fun.

Mustafa
06-17-21, 17:45
Can anyone provide more details on this lady. Does she work 1 shift or 2nd shift at BC. Is she bbj, BBFS or what?

Any info would be appreciated.

Gossage54
06-17-21, 19:54
I remember the teddies days, just amazing. She used to try and get me in the back constantly and a few times I almost did but there was always something better. She looked like a super freak tho and would prob be right up my alley now.Driving around Bridgeport during the pandemic last year I took a ride by to see what was there, hadn't been that way since whenever the last time I was at Teddie's was. Almost brought a tear to my eye to see it's all gone, leveled. Just starting out going to clubs at 21 not knowing anything I remember going there a few times when it was Ruby's. I believe Ruby II was Tuesday's Den at that point? Dangerous Curves right down the street. At Ruby's (later Teddies) I remember a talented lady entertaining us by shooting ping pong balls out of her pussy. Ah sweet memories.

OfficeHo
06-18-21, 07:16
Can anyone provide more details on this lady. Does she work 1 shift or 2nd shift at BC. Is she bbj, BBFS or what?

Any info would be appreciated.Goes by the name Lilly. One of her eyes seems to sort of move different than the other. That's how she got the name lazy eye liily. You are just going to have to try her out because YMMV. Works days, not real hard to find. Lighter skin Dominican, speaks good English and definitely not shy. Just look or ask which one is Lilly. Although, I didn't notice her eye when I saw her the other day. But it's definitely her. Enjoy O.

MadPlaid
06-18-21, 12:34
Goes by the name Lilly. One of her eyes seems to sort of move different than the other. That's how she got the name lazy eye liily. You are just going to have to try her out because YMMV. Works days, not real hard to find. Lighter skin Dominican, speaks good English and definitely not shy. Just look or ask which one is Lilly. Although, I didn't notice her eye when I saw her the other day. But it's definitely her. Enjoy O.I might have to go look for her. I remember during one of her molestation sessions on me years ago she was grinding my crotch and yelled out "come in the back baby and f* my a $$" really loudly LOL. Wish I did. Then I was a bit pickier, now not so much. She seemed like the kind of girl who'd be into Greek but maybe she was BSing me.

Ahhhhhh I don't know what's up with me but I feel like every time I leave PM I'm paranoid looking at every little thing even when careful. I let my regular basically lip smack me during which I never let any (k maybe one or two in the past) today my lips are feeling all sore and chapped and I'm just hoping there isn't going to be some sore outbreak coming LOL. We were really getting into it and right as she was coming she just laid it on me. Usually I keep my face pretty far away from them so I'm more careful.

Be a lesson to everyone. Never let any of them touch any visible surfaces on your body bare!

Mustafa
06-19-21, 20:42
Is BBFS Sandy back at Bishops yet?

JavaMan
06-20-21, 15:57
Stopped by the clubs for the first time since pre COVID. First stopped by Nikita's. What a waste. It was 3:00 on a Sunday and no girls, not even Jessica. Luckily they weren't charging a cover. Just 3 other guys and me and the girls were just minutes away (sure they were) so I bailed out. We to PM. It was packed and no place to park and I didn't have a lot of time so I bailed on them as well.

Went to Bishops. At least I could park but they had a $10 cover which is too high fir that place but I went in anyway. Had a Drink and was approached by a garb body Latina. I didn't catch her name. She had short hair and a nice ass. After some roaming at the bar we went in the back. Cost me another $10 for the security guy and 60 for CBJ. Very nice. Saw three othe girls there none of whom I recognized. Other than it being a little high for BC it was a good time.

Mustafa
06-20-21, 16:09
Is rarely working now as she has kids to take care of while school is out.

She let's me know when she works. Mostly weekends at this point.

JavaMan
06-20-21, 18:41

She let's me know when she works. Mostly weekends at this point.You can always count on her be there on the weekends that's why I was so surprised she wasn't. When all else fails I could always count on her to be there. She would always say I was her favorite and will offer up BBFS but you know she says that to all the guys. I've been around the clubs long enough ((40 + years) to know that's not true. But it is still nice to hear her say it.

Willy O
06-20-21, 22:30
You can always count on her be there on the weekends that's why I was so surprised she wasn't. When all else fails I could always count on her to be there. She would always say I was her favorite and will offer up BBFS but you know she says that to all the guys. I've been around the clubs long enough ((40 + years) to know that's not true. But it is still nice to hear her say it.Too funny! She always tells me I am her favorite!

OfficeHo
06-21-21, 07:06

She let's me know when she works. Mostly weekends at this point.She has given you typical dancer bullshit. She has no kids in school. She is in her late sixties. Her kids are in their forties. One of them us a doctor in Brazil and probably makes more money than she does. But she always cries the blues about needing money for her kids. Don't be fooled by it. She is around. She showed up for one day when they first opened but has not returned. Most likely just waiting for her unemployment to run out in beginning of September.

DaReal86
06-21-21, 14:06
Anyone have any info on this place? They have 2 locations, Stamford and, Bridgeport. Haven't seen much about this place on the board. Any info would be helpful.

Mustafa
06-21-21, 19:41
She has given you typical dancer bullshit. She has no kids in school. She is in her late sixties. Her kids are in their forties. One of them us a doctor in Brazil and probably makes more money than she does. But she always cries the blues about needing money for her kids. Don't be fooled by it. She is around. She showed up for one day when they first opened but has not returned. Most likely just waiting for her unemployment to run out in beginning of September.I know they aren't her kids.

Grandkids.

She lives with daughter or vice versa and she helps take care of gkids.

MarkusFromCt
06-21-21, 20:04
I have visited a few times since reopen, last time was this past Friday and have not seen her. I did see a few of the old timers that were there prior to covid.

Mustafa
06-22-21, 00:49
I have visited a few times since reopen, last time was this past Friday and have not seen her. I did see a few of the old timers that were there prior to covid.I wonder if she'll be back.

One of my absolute favorites.

A damn sexy little lady.

PlanetEarth
06-22-21, 10:01
Anyone have any info on this place? They have 2 locations, Stamford and, Bridgeport. Haven't seen much about this place on the board. Any info would be helpful.+1, I would like to know the 411 as well.

I am guarded that it would be a very pricey experience, bottle service, headliners performing, etc.

Gridley
06-23-21, 02:08
Decided to have some fun tonight. I checked this forum (as I always do) and immediately saw to cross Nikita's off the destination list. I'm old, but a couple decades at least from becoming a fossil so the grandma and great-grandma are still on my avoid list.

It's been noted that the old stalwarts aren't fully back yet at Bishop's. That's a plus for me and an opportunity to check out the new talent. I did, and only five dancers there. Two stunners and a small herd of water buffalo. As I saddled up to the bar the hot blonde that was dancing immediately gave me the look (you have money LOL!) and I reciprocated. Couldn't help myself. This level of dancer is an extreme rarity for this place. She was playing Nirvana not ping ping ping ping! After her set she came right over and sat that tight ass in my lap. It was Sara who is still here and is best described a couple pages back (Thanks OfficeHo). She is from Spain via Puerto Rico / Miami.

After an excellent session with Sara I spotted a hot brunette on stage. Holy shit legs for days and dancing barefoot. I went up to get her name and I think she said Chloey. She seemed familiar. Maybe the chick I saw when I first went back to PM but she had a full gown and mask at that time. I'm thinking Rayna but I could be wrong.

I'm glad to have something positive to say about Bishops. I did also go to PM's late but that will be a story for another time.

OfficeHo
06-23-21, 06:15
I wonder if she'll be back.

One of my absolute favorites.

A damn sexy little lady.She will be back. When covid benefits run out and her sucker sugar daddies get tired of her. She Has not left town.

MadPlaid
06-23-21, 07:42
+1, I would like to know the 411 as well.

I am guarded that it would be a very pricey experience, bottle service, headliners performing, etc.It's just a regular strip bar. Nothing special.

Gossage54
06-23-21, 19:31
It's just a regular strip bar. Nothing special.Yes unless you are looking for a tame evening (girls are good looking) spending a decent amount of cash for basically air dances if you opt for one. I don't even think TO is something you can get there. Sidenote- still haven't been since covid but now I'm vaccinated and long overdue, who is a reliable decent BBBJ source at PM now? If there is one, BC was always a better bet for that. Though there were always some at PM that were down for it.

Mustafa
06-23-21, 19:46
She will be back. When covid benefits run out and her sucker sugar daddies get tired of her. She Has not left town.Good Info.

Thanks.

MadPlaid
06-24-21, 11:18
Yes unless you are looking for a tame evening (girls are good looking) spending a decent amount of cash for basically air dances if you opt for one. I don't even think TO is something you can get there. Sidenote- still haven't been since covid but now I'm vaccinated and long overdue, who is a reliable decent BBBJ source at PM now? If there is one, BC was always a better bet for that. Though there were always some at PM that were down for it.Not many are doing it still. I got one without asking but it was from one of my regs who I'm usually seeing so there's def report built there. Most new ones won't and will tell you no even offering to pay more.

OfficeHo
06-24-21, 16:17
Good Info.

Thanks.Supposedly she stopped in bc early today. Supposedly she will be back tomorrow. Supposedly.

Mustafa
06-24-21, 19:31
Supposedly she stopped in bc early today. Supposedly she will be back tomorrow. Supposedly.Very Nice.

Thank You.

MadPlaid
06-26-21, 11:35
Popped in BC yesterday. Didn't really recognize anyone except lilly LOL. Man her face really hasn't changed since teddies but it looks like the years have kind of tolled her bod. She's not "bad" but unless I have fonder memories of the yesteryears she was much curvier. She's put on quite a bit of weight, parts are much droopier and was wearing this blonde wig that was a bit off-putting. Almost went for it for ha ha's but didn't. Might next time just for a bbj. She does look like she knows how to give a really. Good one and I bet that eye would be pretty hot trying to make contact during.

MarkusFromCt
06-28-21, 12:10
Supposedly she stopped in bc early today. Supposedly she will be back tomorrow. Supposedly.Did anyone happen to run into her? I stopped by BC Friday afternoon but did not run into her?

BigBuss74
06-28-21, 18:27
I just left PM for the second time today. The service was so good from this Colombia women I had to come back for seconds. I was sick and tired of these STG girls they all on drugs or fake and I don't touch druggies. So I think I will be In PM every week and retire from STG. Total was 1,2 for drinks and twice in the back which I can't complain. This women suck the soul out my body even through it was CBJ, mabe next time she see me she take the rubber off and let me CiM. Or you guys can tell me who does BBJ in PM, my next is to bishop to see talent there.

Mustafa
06-28-21, 19:01
Did anyone happen to run into her? I stopped by BC Friday afternoon but did not run into her?I'm planning on being there Wednesday and will see.

Anyone knows what she drives so I can look in the parking area for an early indicator clue?

OfficeHo
06-28-21, 21:25
Did anyone happen to run into her? I stopped by BC Friday afternoon but did not run into her?Like I said. Supposedly she was going to come back the following day. She was there early to collect something from a few people. And she said she would be back to work at bc the next day. And I said supposedly because you can never believe anything she says. Enjoy O.

TJ985
07-01-21, 21:40
Stopped by Tues. 3 pm.

Half full. Spots at bar. Was quickly met by (eye-ee-cha) who turned out to be just what I wanted. She sat on my lap and I felt that sweet ass until my 2 beers were done. Nice big ass with fake tits to match. Long black hair. With playing beat the clock in the back room, its important to be with one that has the looks. Started with CBJ, quickly to FS. Damn she looked good. Finished and went back for 3rd beer. There were some not so good looking girls there. For a quick stop, pm works.

Cumz4u
07-05-21, 19:32
I just left PM for the second time today. The service was so good from this Colombia women I had to come back for seconds. I was sick and tired of these STG girls they all on drugs or fake and I don't touch druggies. So I think I will be In PM every week and retire from STG. Total was 1,2 for drinks and twice in the back which I can't complain. This women suck the soul out my body even through it was CBJ, mabe next time she see me she take the rubber off and let me CiM. Or you guys can tell me who does BBJ in PM, my next is to bishop to see talent there.Didn't happen to get a name, did you?

Coberman
07-05-21, 21:32
I was in Bridgeport Saturday after midnight and hit a couple of the clubs for the first time since 2019.

Nikita's cover was $5, had a beer for $5. 25. The bar is surrounded by a plastic shield and the waitress was wearing a mask, other than that the club was the same as usual. There were two black dancers, one thick bordering on fat and the other was too much like Jaba the Hutt. I finished my beer and left. I miss the days when this place was a sleeper pick.

BC's cover was $10, had a beer for $6. The main change to the club was that people weren't smoking inside, I hope that sticks. There were 6-8 dancers, only half actually getting on stage to dance, the rest were sitting around or working the room. The girls were the usual mix of ethnicities but they were mostly on the chunky or heavy side. One tall black girl was okay, she was kind of on the thick / athletic side, doable but not a first choice for me. The only standout was a lighter skinned black girl with curly hair that kind of looked like a young Michelle Obama. She was popular and I got there late so I didn't get a chance to head to the back with her, but she's definitely on my to do list now.

OfficeHo
07-06-21, 11:27
I was in Bridgeport Saturday after midnight and hit a couple of the clubs for the first time since 2019.

Nikita's cover was $5, had a beer for $5. 25. The bar is surrounded by a plastic shield and the waitress was wearing a mask, other than that the club was the same as usual. There were two black dancers, one thick bordering on fat and the other was too much like Jaba the Hutt. I finished my beer and left. I miss the days when this place was a sleeper pick.

BC's cover was $10, had a beer for $6. The main change to the club was that people weren't smoking inside, I hope that sticks. There were 6-8 dancers, only half actually getting on stage to dance, the rest were sitting around or working the room. The girls were the usual mix of ethnicities but they were mostly on the chunky or heavy side. One tall black girl was okay, she was kind of on the thick / athletic side, doable but not a first choice for me. The only standout was a lighter skinned black girl with curly hair that kind of looked like a young Michelle Obama. She was popular and I got there late so I didn't get a chance to head to the back with her, but she's definitely on my to do list now.You are a braver man than me, LOL. I have long since retired from mongering in Bridgeport after midnight. Although, in my younger days I did it all the time. It was not a good idea then and it is not a good idea now. Enjoy O.

DirkyDiggy
07-06-21, 15:01
It probably was Michelle Obama.

BC's cover was $10, had a beer for $6. The main change to the club was that people weren't smoking inside, I hope that sticks. There were 6-8 dancers, only half actually getting on stage to dance, the rest were sitting around or working the room. The girls were the usual mix of ethnicities but they were mostly on the chunky or heavy side. One tall black girl was okay, she was kind of on the thick / athletic side, doable but not a first choice for me. The only standout was a lighter skinned black girl with curly hair that kind of looked like a young Michelle Obama. She was popular and I got there late so I didn't get a chance to head to the back with her, but she's definitely on my to do list now.

Gridley
07-06-21, 22:59
I'm mostly a late niter but man the parking situation was ridiculous last Saturday. From the PM's entrance looking eastward there was a sea of cars for blocks. All the way to the railroad trestle. I know weekends are busy and I had to park halfway up Williams but this gave me pause for my safety because I was so far away from the entrance that the cameras and parking guy couldn't clearly see me. I don't carry a wallet and only enough money that will allow me to have fun and I use a crappy phone and car just for these endeavors.

The line inside for dances wrapped around the room all the way to the stage. I think I'm one of the few who like that though because I consider it free 40 min of lap dances that would have cost a couple hundred at the regular clubs.

RMcLovin
07-07-21, 06:43
It probably was Michelle Obama.Only if she had a dick.

Mustafa
07-07-21, 18:52
I'm mostly a late niter but man the parking situation was ridiculous last Saturday. From the PM's entrance looking eastward there was a sea of cars for blocks. All the way to the railroad trestle. I know weekends are busy and I had to park halfway up Williams but this gave me pause for my safety because I was so far away from the entrance that the cameras and parking guy couldn't clearly see me. I don't carry a wallet and only enough money that will allow me to have fun and I use a crappy phone and car just for these endeavors.

The line inside for dances wrapped around the room all the way to the stage. I think I'm one of the few who like that though because I consider it free 40 min of lap dances that would have cost a couple hundred at the regular clubs.You, my friend, are a smart man.

Agree fully.

OfficeHo
07-07-21, 20:37
Someone mentioned that the old grey mare don't look like she used. I must admit, she doesn't. But. She is not a half bad MILF. Her belly I'd bigger Thant it was twenty years ago at teddies. But she has also never had lipo like the rest. Her tits may have become victim to a little gravity. But, hey, they are decent size naturals. Her face is still the same for some reason. Not ugly, not hot. Her ass is quite decent still and has has managed to do that without implants. On stage from a barstool distance, she looks pretty dam good. And she seems to be one of the horniest girls I ever met. Only had her once back in the teddies days. Not sure why, probably because I was always on the hunt for something different. Now that I have sampled her twice since her return. I must say she us one of the all time great fucks. But I also think YMMV just a little. But if you can get the good mileage from her. I would strongly recommend a test drive. Enjoy O.

Mo Hoes
07-09-21, 18:03

BC's cover was $10, had a beer for $6. The main change to the club was that people weren't smoking inside, I hope that sticks. There were 6-8 dancers, only half actually getting on stage to dance, the rest were sitting around or working the room. The girls were the usual mix of ethnicities but they were mostly on the chunky or heavy side. One tall black girl was okay, she was kind of on the thick / athletic side, doable but not a first choice for me. The only standout was a lighter skinned black girl with curly hair that kind of looked like a young Michelle Obama. She was popular and I got there late so I didn't get a chance to head to the back with her, but she's definitely on my to do list now.I agree about Nikita's. Used to be a low key spot, not a ton of lookers but if Jessica wasn't to your liking, there always had a gem or two that would stay long enough to realize the other clubs have more action and bounce there. Last weekend, went on a Friday or Saturday night and they basically turned it into a true club. Had a DJ and the dancers were asking $80 for some fun. I was stunned!! They were lookers (I think one's name was Summer) - thick girls that know how to dance but gahdamn, everything covered and $80? Left almost immediately after hearing that with zero negotiation available.

For lookers, I don't expect to get the usual Sub-$50/$60 deals but damn, it's Nikita's, LOL.

OfficeHo
07-09-21, 20:50
Stopped by pm today. Have been avoiding the place lately because it has been disappointing. Disappointed again today. Plenty of girls, but just meh, average. Saw Chantelle there. Only mentioning this because some of you looking for the pre covid talent. Thought I would mention it. Enjoy O.

Cumz4u
07-10-21, 09:43
Stopped by pm today. Have been avoiding the place lately because it has been disappointing. Disappointed again today. Plenty of girls, but just meh, average. Saw Chantelle there. Only mentioning this because some of you looking for the pre covid talent. Thought I would mention it. Enjoy O.Thanks for mentioning. PM is 1. 5 hr drive for me now (used to live in area back in the day. Last time I went was 2 yrs ago. Usually go to PM, then dinner, & off to SN for round 2, then head home a happy guy. LOL. Probably not worth it now.

Coberman
07-14-21, 17:02
I had to be in the area anyway this weekend so I stopped by PM Saturday and Sunday. Parking in the area was very full but I got lucky on both days with a close spot. The cover was $10 and I had a $6 water (and they have people checking if you're holding a drink). The bar is now surrounded by a glass shield like at Nikita's, the music is much louder, and the only lighting they have comes from the pool tables and TVs (everything else is off so it's darker than I remember). The previous posts mentioning this place is busy are not kidding. The busiest I remember PM being before Covid was people lining the back wall waiting for dances, now the line stretches along the adjacent wall to the stairs. On Saturday the line seemed to be about an hour long and the place was packed, you couldn't stretch an arm out without touching someone and Sunday was only a little better.

There were more than a dozen dancers mostly Latina / Hispanic or some type of South American (I think someone here mentioned Columbians) with skin tones ranging from white to dark brown. On Saturday I saw a tall, white dancer with blonde hair that I recognized from years past. On Sunday I saw a dirty-blonde white woman dressed like a dancer, but not 100% sure she was (she was busty and good looking, would have liked a chance at her). I'm going to disagree with OfficeHo about there being a poor selection, at least in comparison to what I've seen before at PM. In years past, I remember seeing a lot of dancers with exaggerated body types (gigantic hips / asses), barrel shaped bodies, and thick women, not what I typically am looking to take in the back. There were some winners along the way of course (anyone remember a blonde Latina with paw print tattoos?) but PM was always a mixed bag for me. On these 2 days there were at least a few that could get it, a short haired chick with a fairly tight body and great legs / ass (if someone knows a less busy time to see her, let me know), a baby-faced Latina, and a couple others. I won't say the pickings were great, but they were as good or better for me, anyway. If there's a major change to be noted I would say it would be in height, other than the one blonde I mentioned I doubt anyone was over 5'6" while I remember seeing more than a few tall dancers in years past.

A WORD OF CAUTION, on Sunday the doorman was warning people about a gunman hiding behind the cars near the entrance and robbing people. Watch your six.

Coberman
07-14-21, 20:53
I remembered a couple other tidbits about the weekend. There were at least a couple people inside who were literally falling over drunk, some yelling, an alarm was set off in the back (by a dancer I presume), and a few people escorted out. So watch yourself inside PM too. There was one drunk dude who was asking a blonde Latina about prices out in the open, she quoted him $100 to go in the back. She wasn't worth it but he turned to a friend and asked him for $100 so he could take her for a spin, LOL.

Gridley
07-14-21, 21:12
On Saturday I saw a tall, white dancer with blonde hair that I recognized from years past. On Sunday I saw a dirty-blonde white woman dressed like a dancer, but not 100% sure she was (she was busty and good looking, would have liked a chance at her). I'm going to disagree with OfficeHo about there being a poor selection, at least in comparison to what I've seen before at PM. In years past, I remember seeing a lot of dancers with exaggerated body types (gigantic hips / asses), barrel shaped bodies, and thick women, not what I typically am looking to take in the back. There were some winners along the way of course (anyone remember a blonde Latina with paw print tattoos?) but PM was always a mixed bag for me. On these 2 days there were at least a few that could get it, a short haired chick with a fairly tight body and great legs / ass (if someone knows a less busy time to see her, let me know), a baby-faced Latina, and a couple others. I won't say the pickings were great, but they were as good or better for me, anyway. If there's a major change to be noted I would say it would be in height, other than the one blonde I mentioned I doubt anyone was over 5'6" while I remember seeing more than a few tall dancers in years past.The tall white blonde had to be Ingrid. She's Polish and used to drive in from upstate NY. The only other white girl I've seen there was Riley and she's long gone. The busty good looking short blonde with big tits (I'm hoping) is Julissa, she's Dominican and a fan favorite. I recall a tight body short hair brunette wearing black hot pants and white canvas sneakers but have not seen her there in a couple months. Baby face was in line right behind me last weekend and was rubbing up against me while my dancer was grinding. I did have some strategic hand placements though LOL.

A lot of really short girls to be sure, but the customer base is just as short. And while the girls are new here, they are still seasoned pros. I took a short big titty brunette with a huge (I'd say real) ass for a go a couple weeks ago and she facilitated doggy by standing on the rung of the stool thus gaining 5 inches of ground clearance. Very acrobatic! That allowed me to hit it fast and hard because I didn't have to bend my knees halfway to the floor.

ThatGuy23
07-16-21, 21:56
A WORD OF CAUTION, on Sunday the doorman was warning people about a gunman hiding behind the cars near the entrance and robbing people. Watch your six.Daytime or evening?

TheBoobHound
07-17-21, 19:48
A WORD OF CAUTION, on Sunday the doorman was warning people about a gunman hiding behind the cars near the entrance and robbing people. Watch your six.That's pretty crazy and deserves more detail. I can't believe they wouldn't call the police if they knew that was going on. I know the clubs try to avoid the attention of law enforcement but it's nuts that they would just say 'oh, watch out walking back to your car, there's an armed robber hanging out. '.

Coberman
07-17-21, 22:07
Daytime or evening?Evening.

That's pretty crazy and deserves more detail. I can't believe they wouldn't call the police if they knew that was going on. I know the clubs try to avoid the attention of law enforcement but it's nuts that they would just say 'oh, watch out walking back to your car, there's an armed robber hanging out. '.There's not much more I can add, just repeated what I heard the doorman say. I think maybe some people from the club were trying to keep an eye out but that's speculation.

The tall white blonde had to be Ingrid. She's Polish and used to drive in from upstate NY. The only other white girl I've seen there was Riley and she's long gone. The busty good looking short blonde with big tits (I'm hoping) is Julissa, she's Dominican and a fan favorite.You're probably right about Ingrid but I don't think the busty blonde was Julissa (though she may have been the dancer I mention in my part 2 post that was trying to get $100 from a drunk dude).

OfficeHo
07-18-21, 09:22
That's pretty crazy and deserves more detail. I can't believe they wouldn't call the police if they knew that was going on. I know the clubs try to avoid the attention of law enforcement but it's nuts that they would just say 'oh, watch out walking back to your car, there's an armed robber hanging out. '.Call the police? Lmao! Police are the last people they would call. If the doorman "really" had a credible threat. It would have been taken care of. Enjoy O.

MadPlaid
07-19-21, 07:19
Call the police? Lmao! Police are the last people they would call. If the doorman "really" had a credible threat. It would have been taken care of. Enjoy O.LOL guy better plan on not getting caught and robbing like 20 guys if he's doing it on their way out or his time isn't worth the effort.

Gridley
07-21-21, 23:21
For those in search of some old timers, several have returned to Bishop's. Unique, Sophia, Analia, Claudia and (of course) CiCi were present amongst others. No Sandy though.

Over at PM's only saw Chantal. All others were newish.

Finally got a go at Paige and I will agree she is one of the best looking girls to ever come through there. Good service and no rush but pricey. Wants that Franklin fellow.

Mo Hoes
07-23-21, 13:48
Stopped by Nikita's Thursday night. Usual $10 cover and grabbed a drink. Only 2 girls there, in the 20 minutes I was there, they were in the back (with no patron) for 15 minutes of that 20. Came back and latched onto regulars. Cute girls that are newer but from my last visit, unsure of what to expect in the back. Used to paying $50-60 here, they want $80-100+ for a COVERED BJ, no thanks, I'm no simp.

Headed over to BC which was FLOODED with women. $5 cover and pat down, grabbed a beer and kicked it. All flavors, sizes, and varying levels of English. There's one slim, black spinner I've seen dancing and very popular but didn't get a chance to sample. A girl named "Lady" came up to me from DR, didn't speak a lick of English, like, not one word. She was speaking to me in Spanish and I tried but we both ended up bringing up Google Translate LOL we negotiated and kicked it for over an hour. I wanted to try Greek after reading some of you savages getting that here. She wanted 1. 5 but I tried to stay firm at. 6, she came down to $1 and we met at. 8 and it was on. She was slim but had a nice ass, wet kitty and relatively attractive, the lack of English had me hard as a rock (I'm a monster). Went to the back, threw on the cover, and went to pound town for a few songs. Pulled cover off and let loose a protein shower on her bunda. She was not quiet or discrete and that riled me up more. Place was about to close or I would've tried to sample a couple others.

Enjoy you savages.

ConnRimmer
07-23-21, 16:03
What does Paige look like?

For those in search of some old timers, several have returned to Bishop's. Unique, Sophia, Analia, Claudia and (of course) CiCi were present amongst others. No Sandy though.

Over at PM's only saw Chantal. All others were newish.

Finally got a go at Paige and I will agree she is one of the best looking girls to ever come through there. Good service and no rush but pricey. Wants that Franklin fellow.

Gridley
07-24-21, 08:28
What does Paige look like?She's Venezuelan, about 5'4", caramel complexion and hourglass figure. Great legs. Has one large tat on her left rear shoulder. The night I saw her she had long straight brown hair and was wearing a form hugging platinum party dress. I'm not up on current celebrities for reference, but when you see her face you just know she's pretty.

Another old timer I forgot to add to the returned list is Colombian Paula.

MadPlaid
07-30-21, 16:34
Hit BC right at open and sat down. Saw my reg (sorry no name atm) and gave the wink so she knew to see me when she came out. She was with another girl who actually came over first. Okay face banging rock solid body for her age and quite a few tattoos which I like. She tried to lure me in back but my girl came over and let her know I was there for her. First one says "how about both baby".

I have tried this before at a couple places and never really liked it. It's always you're fooling with one while the other watches then it's a jacket switch and the other so mostly mechanical.

They were both rubbing on me, had her hands down my pants and since mine seemed up on it and I know her well I caved. We worked out the price I liked and went to the back. It was great! The one I didn't know (who swore, with details I was with her a few times before. Which I guess is bad I don't remember!) Was giving me such a great BJ I didn't even notice there was a rubber slid on. I was fooling around with mine while the other was down and while I didn't think it would happen they hit swapped. That was always my thing. Maybe not for FS but even other wouldn't for the BJ. Then the other one up and we went at it until it was obvious she finished. The whole time my reg rubbing, talking, pushing my hips, etc. The jacket swap happened and my reg proceeded for Greek. I was having trouble finishing so I asked to go regular FS and she did. She went to swap the jacket again because, well that order or events would call for it but I made the worst mistake and she had me put it in raw. I didn't go all the way using my hand holding the bottom half to keep it from going all the way in like that would stop some STD but I eventually had her get another cover and finished up.

Thank God my job has showers because I had lipstick all over me and really needed to clean the perfume and makeup off me! Sorry I still don't know the other girls name and I'm sure most of the regs would prob know who there is freaky enough to make that good of a time. It's not Cici tho LOL.

Willy O
07-30-21, 22:23
Hit BC right at open and sat down. Saw my reg (sorry no name atm) and gave the wink so she knew to see me when she came out. She was with another girl who actually came over first. Okay face banging rock solid body for her age and quite a few tattoos which I like. She tried to lure me in back but my girl came over and let her know I was there for her. First one says "how about both baby".

I have tried this before at a couple places and never really liked it. It's always you're fooling with one while the other watches then it's a jacket switch and the other so mostly mechanical.

They were both rubbing on me, had her hands down my pants and since mine seemed up on it and I know her well I caved. We worked out the price I liked and went to the back. It was great! The one I didn't know (who swore, with details I was with her a few times before. Which I guess is bad I don't remember!) Was giving me such a great BJ I didn't even notice there was a rubber slid on. I was fooling around with mine while the other was down and while I didn't think it would happen they hit swapped. That was always my thing. Maybe not for FS but even other wouldn't for the BJ. Then the other one up and we went at it until it was obvious she finished. The whole time my reg rubbing, talking, pushing my hips, etc. The jacket swap happened and my reg proceeded for Greek. I was having trouble finishing so I asked to go regular FS and she did. She went to swap the jacket again because, well that order or events would call for it but I made the worst mistake and she had me put it in raw. I didn't go all the way using my hand holding the bottom half to keep it from going all the way in like that would stop some STD but I eventually had her get another cover and finished up.

Thank God my job has showers because I had lipstick all over me and really needed to clean the perfume and makeup off me! Sorry I still don't know the other girls name and I'm sure most of the regs would prob know who there is freaky enough to make that good of a time. It's not Cici tho LOL.Damn! You can't be teasing us like that! Give us a hint! LOL. As much as hated travelling down this way, I always looked forward to stopping in these places. I know a few of my old favorites are still performing their craft. I may take a ride down when the traffic eases after labor day although I may have to make one last work related trip before then.

ThatBoyTruth
07-30-21, 23:43

Thank God my job has showers because I had lipstick all over me and really needed to clean the perfume and makeup off me! Sorry I still don't know the other girls name and I'm sure most of the regs would prob know who there is freaky enough to make that good of a time. It's not Cici tho LOL.Damn plaid LOL what time do they open? Sounds like getting in right when they start is the way to go. What did you end up droppin for both? Still have to buy food or w. E when they first open? Or that only during busy times.

MadPlaid
07-31-21, 05:43
Damn plaid LOL what time do they open? Sounds like getting in right when they start is the way to go. What did you end up droppin for both? Still have to buy food or w. E when they first open? Or that only during busy times.I'm not sure if right at open matters it was just when I could go. It was still expensive in the end. I gave. 8 a piece. Could have prob done. 6 each but I ended up just giving them each the extra 20.

Started to sink in tho the few tip ins I did raw. Really wish I didn't. I've had the opp to do that with a few regs here and there and didn't. I had one cover break a while back with one and didn't know and was freaked on that for a while. I need to calm down but it does get tough to make sane decisions in the moment.

MadPlaid
08-01-21, 11:36
Damn plaid LOL what time do they open? Sounds like getting in right when they start is the way to go. What did you end up droppin for both? Still have to buy food or w. E when they first open? Or that only during busy times.Sorry missed that last question. BC doesn't make you buy food. I think the last time I was at PM they didn't either. Think that might be dropped.

MadPlaid
08-10-21, 09:47
Hit pm yesterday about 6 for a bit. Lots of girls, see really nice ones too. Was looking for Evelyn but another one I see from time to time came over first, Estelle. Dark skinned Dominican with some of the largest naturals you could imagine. Petite but shapely body. The one distinguishing feature though is she def needed braces at some point but never got them. Extremely sweet though. She hung for a while and we went in the back.

After I went back for one more drink and a new girl Denise sat down and tried to get me in the back. If I had more time I would have. She was cute. Blonde (dyed of course), nice makeup, red. Lipstick, very light skinned from DR. I wanted to jump back there again bad but had to split. Might try and see if she's there Friday during the day. Anyone have input on if she's worth it?

Gridley
08-12-21, 01:23
Masks are again required for entry to PM's. Sign on the front door. They also ask to see I'd. You won't get in unless you have both.

I haven't been carded in 20 years; I'm old enough to be most of these girls father!

As such, it hasn't been as crazy busy as it was the last couple months.

AvgUSA
08-12-21, 09:23
After unsuccessful loops in Hartford & New Haven, and not finding anything worthwhile on STG, decided to head to PM around 10 PM last night. Never been that late at night, but the place was hoppin. I drove by twice and decided to pass, I have never seen that many cars there, ever. Usually I can get a parking spot fairly close, it must have been nuts to butts in there. I'm going to try early afternoon at some point this week / weekend, hopefully with a better result. Happy hunting.

FireBalls420
08-14-21, 10:37
Stopped by Bishops on last thrusday late night only 4 grls working.

Door fee was 10. Spotted a slim light skin latina who couldn't speak english. Got her backroom. 8 for 2 songs.

Surprisingly they asked for 10 fee which was given to the old bar tender to go to back. I never was asked for this 10 charge to go back, but I think PM is a better spot of BC is charging such high fees.

PM has good selection and I think the overall door fee and backroom fees are less.

MadPlaid
08-14-21, 11:37
Stopped by Bishops on last thrusday late night only 4 grls working.

Door fee was 10. Spotted a slim light skin latina who couldn't speak english. Got her backroom. 8 for 2 songs.

Surprisingly they asked for 10 fee which was given to the old bar tender to go to back. I never was asked for this 10 charge to go back, but I think PM is a better spot of BC is charging such high fees.

PM has good selection and I think the overall door fee and backroom fees are less.Pm def has a better selection but between the door and dance fee it's really the same. Sometimes BC is nice because it's lower key.

JavaMan
08-14-21, 18:26
Stopped by this afternoon. No cover, only one girl, Brenda. There were only three of us there so she was kept busy. The usual damage for cfs. She was decent and pleasant. I'd return to see her. I just wish they had more girls. The bartender / bouncer said one was normal for afternoon but more girls are usualy there for shift change (6:00?

RMcLovin
08-15-21, 13:00
Have you ever had an experience so bad that you questioned ever returning? Well, I did on a recent visit. Been in this hobby and going to strip clubs for about 30 years now. I've had some fucking amazing times. I don't go so often now as the talent is so hit and miss, but got the hankering to hit BC last week.

$10 bucks to get in and $8 or $9 for a Corona! There were four or five girls (putting it politely) working. Was hit on by a big blonde who's name escapes me. After brushing her off and giving her a couple of bucks for the juke box, up comes Victoria. She has big tits and didn't look to bad, and she mentioned BJ and pinche, so I agree. Then it's $10 for the back and "you buy me a drink". Now I'm already down close to $40. Then we get to the back and she asks for $100. I say I got $60. She takes it and begins pulling on little Ron and covering him up. I'm not even hard yet and she's trying to cram him in her cooch. That's when the smell hit. I say this ain't working and ask for a blow. She says no. I say yes. She says no. I pull out and rip the rubber off of little Ron, suit up and leave. I probably could have gotten a QV form STG for that Benji and enjoyed the ride. It really makes me rethink that aspect of the game. Shit!

Just had to vent. I'm sure your experience will be much better than mine. -Ron.

FireBalls420
08-15-21, 20:56
Just had to vent. I'm sure your experience will be much better than mine. -Ron.Completely hear you buddy. I had somewhat similar exp. Fat blonde was cici annoying as hell.

Willy O
08-15-21, 22:48
Completely hear you buddy. I had somewhat similar exp. Fat blonde was cici annoying as hell.A lot of us have had bad experiences with Cici, myself included. The club has to know these girls are bad for business, yet they still seem to be there! I barely know Cici but I think she got the hint to stay away from me after my unpleasant encounter.

Gridley
08-16-21, 03:01
Ironically, Bishops fees are now higher than PM's.

I've also noticed a serious uptick in the "buy me drinkee" requests at these clubs lately. As such, I've developed a number of strategies to mitigate my nightly expenditures. When I first walk in I keep moving. It's difficult to do at Bishop's because the place is so small but at PM I will do a few laps around the bar to shake loose pursuers. I then stay clear of the bar. I don't get caught leaning against a wall. I will strike up conversations with other customers to make myself appear 'busy'. I order two drinks with the second being a Corona so I can ward off unwanted's by saying I'm already with someone. Finally, I just say no. Some get mad but ehh fuck them.

RMcLovin
08-16-21, 07:09
Completely hear you buddy. I had somewhat similar exp. Fat blonde was cici annoying as hell.I would have probably had better service from CiCi. I might have at least gotten a blow job. I was lured in by Victoria's looks. Thanks for letting me vent.

Coberman
08-16-21, 14:28
Have you ever had an experience so bad that you questioned ever returning? Well, I did on a recent visit. Been in this hobby and going to strip clubs for about 30 years now. I've had some fucking amazing times. I don't go so often now as the talent is so hit and miss, but got the hankering to hit BC last week.

$10 bucks to get in and $8 or $9 for a Corona! There were four or five girls (putting it politely) working. Was hit on by a big blonde who's name escapes me. After brushing her off and giving her a couple of bucks for the juke box, up comes Victoria. She has big tits and didn't look to bad, and she mentioned BJ and pinche, so I agree. Then it's $10 for the back and "you buy me a drink". Now I'm already down close to $40. Then we get to the back and she asks for $100. I say I got $60. She takes it and begins pulling on little Ron and covering him up. I'm not even hard yet and she's trying to cram him in her cooch. That's when the smell hit. I say this ain't working and ask for a blow. She says no. I say yes. She says no. I pull out and rip the rubber off of little Ron, suit up and leave. I probably could have gotten a QV form STG for that Benji and enjoyed the ride. It really makes me rethink that aspect of the game. Shit!

Just had to vent. I'm sure your experience will be much better than mine. -Ron.Mind sharing what day and whether early or late? I was there late Sunday and saw just 3 Black dancers and one thick Hispanic, it was dead compared to the time I went on a Saturday. I was honestly surprised at the difference. Also, they were all dressed and out the door by like 12:15!. I know clubs close earlier on Sundays than Saturdays, but that's ridiculous to me.

Sdorsonk
08-16-21, 23:11
Read the reviews and thought I'd try one of the classic sleaze strip clubs in the country as I was traveling through. About 5 on a Monday. 10 for the cover, 5 for a water, 5 for the guy running the backroom line, . 6 for the first attempt which failed, so I added. 2 to get a hand assist. Went for Isabella? From the DR. Hour glass figure, but the tits are not natural (almost looked it when covered, but the under boob scars are huge). She hooked me with lots of hands on and ass grinding at the bar. The place was busy with about ten women and twenty men. I didn't think I stood a chance getting someone better looking.

Unfortunately, her tease was better than her main performance. In the tiny room, she had one fake note groan and then wondered "finite?" Oh well, this was for the books, not seriously expecting a great experience. But her tits did feel good and I wanted to watch them so I stayed in one position.

I didn't feel unsafe but this is not a place I'd like to be at late unless I didn't have anything in my car or pockets. As a traveler, I don't know how I could pull that off unless I was at a nearby hotel. But why would anyone want to be at a nearby hotel.

Mustafa
08-17-21, 00:48
A lot of us have had bad experiences with Cici, myself included. The club has to know these girls are bad for business, yet they still seem to be there! I barely know Cici but I think she got the hint to stay away from me after my unpleasant encounter.Count me in as a charter member of the "Bad Experience with Cici" club. Went down to BC 2 weeks ago and had a shifty time with her. Tried to get a drunk out of me and failed to deliver on what was negotiates and promised earlier.

Last time.

OfficeHo
08-17-21, 07:13

Just had to vent. I'm sure your experience will be much better than mine. -Ron.Yea, Victoria has a very bad attitude. Thinks she is worth way more than she is. Not so much a gps thing. But thinks after 1 minute of her time, the meter resets. And she deserves more money. She is. Always complaining about not making money. Has very few repeat customers. What a waste of good looks. Best to avoid her. Enjoy O.

RMcLovin
08-17-21, 08:12
Mind sharing what day and whether early or late? I was there late Sunday and saw just 3 Black dancers and one thick Hispanic, it was dead compared to the time I went on a Saturday. I was honestly surprised at the difference. Also, they were all dressed and out the door by like 12:15!. I know clubs close earlier on Sundays than Saturdays, but that's ridiculous to me.Thurs. Around 1:30 in the afternoon.

AssMan116
08-20-21, 01:21
Is Ruby still sitting at the end of the bar on a regular basis?

She used to be there afternoons.

Thanks!

NhDrillMstr
08-20-21, 17:02
A lot of us have had bad experiences with Cici, myself included. The club has to know these girls are bad for business, yet they still seem to be there! I barely know Cici but I think she got the hint to stay away from me after my unpleasant encounter.Cici has been around FOREVER and I'm talking YEARS. She wears super cheap perfume that will cling to your body for hours after you leave. She's beyond annoying but not a bad person. I haven't sampled her goods nor want to in a long time.

The prices overall have gone up and make trips to these bars too pricey for what you get. . 10 cover, . 5 drinks. . 5 bouncer, . 60+ for the back. I make good money but the girls aren't worth that much. Really hoping * crackdown has some kind of impact in quality.

JavaMan
08-22-21, 08:37
Started off a Nikitas but at 2:00 they werent open. Whats up with that? Went to BC. About six dancers and 20 guys. None of the girls seemed to be working hard. They were either on their phones or talking / drinking with other guys but not many were going in the back. I think I saw Cici there. She was the only one with any enthusiasm. Didn't stick around for her though. After 45 minutes I left.

James1
08-24-21, 10:45
Pm last Friday was really good. 20 to 30 girls. Went from around 5 to 8. Both day and night shift had talent worth the visit. Place is getting pricey with entrance + room fee + regular fee + extras. Went again on Sunday early went back with a hot Costa Rican that spoke good English. Overall Sunday after 3 pm the place is packed with too many guys and too few girls. Friday recommended. Sunday not so much.

AvgUSA
08-25-21, 11:48
Visited last week, I think it was Tuesday afternoon around 4 PM. Great selection, probably 2-to-1 ratio. My spanish has improved greatly since traveling to and from Mexico the last 2 years and it helps a bunch here if you know your basics.

Met a chica from Honduras, knock out, one of the best lookers in the place. Maybe she knew it? Bought her a drink and we chatted, asked her for take-out and she said sure and was willing to do an overnight for $300 + expenses. Not a bad price, so I decided to take her to the back for a "preview". The preview sucked. Dead fish. Pulled out and came all over her clothes and hair -- have fun cleaning up!

Got her digits, but never called for the overnight, and she never called / texted me. That short term business mind ruins future profits. With entry fee, drinks, tips, etc. I was out $90.

MadPlaid
08-26-21, 11:01
Visited last week, I think it was Tuesday afternoon around 4 PM. Great selection, probably 2-to-1 ratio. My spanish has improved greatly since traveling to and from Mexico the last 2 years and it helps a bunch here if you know your basics.

Met a chica from Honduras, knock out, one of the best lookers in the place. Maybe she knew it? Bought her a drink and we chatted, asked her for take-out and she said sure and was willing to do an overnight for $300 + expenses. Not a bad price, so I decided to take her to the back for a "preview". The preview sucked. Dead fish. Pulled out and came all over her clothes and hair -- have fun cleaning up!

Got her digits, but never called for the overnight, and she never called / texted me. That short term business mind ruins future profits. With entry fee, drinks, tips, etc. I was out $90.Smart man to test her out first. Maybe after a few drinks tho and being outside she would have loosened up a bit?

LOL sprayed her for being boring? I should do that one day. Used to love to shoot all over Tanya's giant chest.

BigMike
08-26-21, 13:50
Smart man to test her out first. Maybe after a few drinks tho and being outside she would have loosened up a bit?

LOL sprayed her for being boring? I should do that one day. Used to love to shoot all over Tanya's giant chest.I got to learn Spanish. Someone should teach a class on just what you need to negotiate with the chicas.

Ahhh Tanya those were the days. I finally stopped by a few days ago and all new faces, near empty in the afternoon with maybe 6 girls kinda wearing masks. A few grinded up but no one really that promised anything like Tanya!

MadPlaid
08-31-21, 10:29
I got to learn Spanish. Someone should teach a class on just what you need to negotiate with the chicas.

Ahhh Tanya those were the days. I finally stopped by a few days ago and all new faces, near empty in the afternoon with maybe 6 girls kinda wearing masks. A few grinded up but no one really that promised anything like Tanya!I think I've learned more Spanish in these places using translate than doing my own lessons.

Yeah the faces really do seem to be fluctuating more. Also saw a couple there the last time I hadn't seen in a long time. Wish a few of my favs would return but I guess they're out of it or moved on to new areas.

Good Vibes
09-01-21, 18:33
Stopped in PM today around 1:30. Rainy outside, so it was packed inside (I'm guessing all those guys with outdoor jobs were off today). Almost too packed, hard to get any space at the bar, but more than enough ladies, mostly on the chunkier side, which is not my preference. Almost took a first-time flyer on that slim, younger girl who used to have braces (don't know her name, but she's always there). She's filled out a bit, and her ass was very tempting. But then I saw my fave, curly-haired Bella. Didn't recognize her at first, she's put on a couple of Covid pounds, but that ass of her is still wonderful. We hooked up, she gave me a good grind waiting for the back room (there was quite a line! And once inside it was a nice CBJ, followed by some banging with her legs up, sitting on the stool, and then I told her I needed to have that ass backed up on me. Finished banging her doggie, enjoying the view. As always, great service, no pushing for a tip. As for the younger girl with braces no more, maybe next time.

MadPlaid
09-02-21, 13:34
Hit PM last night. Was sitting at the bar waiting for one of my regs but this amazing looking one from equador sat next to me and I was hooked. I think her name was Ashley and by God she was prob one the best looking girls I've ever seen in either place. Perfect body, great attitude. Had a drink together while we chatted and hit the back. One of the most amazing CBJ and her lipstick was coming off all over it just getting me harder. Amazing ass I wanted to thrust my face into more than anything. Went right for doggy. Was one of those instances where I was about to then lost it (ability to finish not stay up) and I got worried I wasn't going to be able to and she would stop me but nope. No rush at all and filled it up while she pressed me against the wall. That's one of my fav things when they do that like "nope you're not going anywhere".

My regular did finally appear and gave me a very cold shoulder and ironically enough was seated next to us in the back room line with her next guy. Not sure why they get pissy. They know you'll be there again with that money but now I'm afraid I'll be back on CBJ punishment with her instead of bbj LOL.

MarcC
09-02-21, 21:59
Haven't been up for a few years.

Is Chantel, Janet, Lilly, Tanya and Debra still at Pm?

Is Sofia, Unyk, Lucera or Little Mama still at Bishops?

CCNice
09-03-21, 08:25
Hello mongers,

I'm from outside of Boston and making a Foxwoods trip today and staying overnight. What is the actual name of the this place PM everyone is reviewing? Did searches can't find it. Want to venture there because of the Latina / Colombian talent I'm reading about. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I usually only hit RI clubs.

Gonzo456
09-03-21, 08:36
Hello mongers,

I'm from outside of Boston and making a Foxwoods trip today and staying overnight. What is the actual name of the this place PM everyone is reviewing? Did searches can't find it. Want to venture there because of the Latina / Colombian talent I'm reading about. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I usually only hit RI clubs.Never been there, but on my hit list of things to do.

Snowman2
09-03-21, 08:49
Tanya the blonde Caucasian?

Haven't been up for a few years.

Is Chantel, Janet, Lilly, Tanya and Debra still at Pm?

Is Sofia, Unyk, Lucera or Little Mama still at Bishops?

Coberman
09-08-21, 02:56
I went to BC late Friday, it was busy but not overly packed with about 6 dancers working. Most of the dancers were Black including one I've mentioned before who I finally got a dance with and was even hotter up close (I forgot her name), a couple lighter skinned girls (one that caught my eye had roman numeral tattoos on her chest, tattoos down her spine like Riley Reid, some other tattoos, and had C-cups in a B-cup sized bikini), a couple thick Hispanics, and one rail thin Hispanic who talked like she was either extremely high, wasted, or mentally challenged. There was no wait to get in the back, $10 to security, $80 to the dancer.

BigMike
09-11-21, 08:55
Made a visit last week to PM and lineup was mostly new faces yet again Colombians and Venezuelans. Lots of bubble butts and boob jobs. Took a blond shortie in the back with nice curves and service was pretty good and enthusiastic but super hygenic with wipes and all and no kissing. Also extreme cum dodging with towlette ready. That seems to be the new way with the new girls but price was the standard 60. Also noticed a new sign that said 25 if you leave a dirty room so maybe that's causing it.

Big Mac Daddy
09-11-21, 15:46
Made a visit last week to PM and lineup was mostly new faces yet again Colombians and Venezuelans. Lots of bubble butts and boob jobs. Took a blond shortie in the back with nice curves and service was pretty good and enthusiastic but super hygenic with wipes and all and no kissing. Also extreme cum dodging with towlette ready. That seems to be the new way with the new girls but price was the standard 60. Also noticed a new sign that said 25 if you leave a dirty room so maybe that's causing it.I don't know which is worse in a head-to-head competition, CBJ or cum dodging. 😁.

BMD.

MadPlaid
09-12-21, 11:21
I don't know which is worse in a head-to-head competition, CBJ or cum dodging. 😁.

BMD.Makes you REALLY miss the Tanya's.

Willy O
09-12-21, 22:00
Makes you REALLY miss the Tanya's.I only knew one Tanya there and I don't think anything was uncovered! Maybe I didn't push for it. Funny but Silky actually set me up with her!

JackTaggart
09-13-21, 01:39
I am a couple weeks late on my report. First time trying out a strip club like this. I had been to the strip clubs in Tampa many times and had tons of fun, but it is very different in CT. For reference, I am a very irish guy that speaks no Spanish. I am more of a swinger club or adult theater guy.

I went to PM on a Tuesday around 5:30 PM. The area is a little sketchy, but since it was light out I felt fine. I parked a couple cars down and gave the guy 3 bucks. He acknowledged where my car was. I walked in and paid the cover. Got the standard wand down and then walked to the bar and got a corona. They even complimented me on loosing so much weight! At the end when I left they didn't hassle me for a 2nd beer.

A couple dancers came over, but I was not interested so let them know. Then a Colombian woman, who I think is Sonya, came over, and I was interested. Honestly half of the reason was because her English was very good. I was very much out of my element, so I didn't try to beat around the Bush about things. We went in the back, and she was super nice. The small back room with the stool was not for me though, so I will not be back. But not her fault.

MadPlaid
09-13-21, 12:46
I only knew one Tanya there and I don't think anything was uncovered! Maybe I didn't push for it. Funny but Silky actually set me up with her!Tan Dominican with a semi scratchy voice and fat chest? If so she was a beast. Gifted a pearl necklace after some Russian many times aside the other which were bbjcim!

Willy O
09-14-21, 10:13
Tan Dominican with a semi scratchy voice and fat chest? If so she was a beast. Gifted a pearl necklace after some Russian many times aside the other which were bbjcim!I don't remember a scratchy voice but she was fairly big up top but not huge. She had long straight dark hair and was super laid back and almost lazy in the closet. There were probably a few different Tanya's. I would say this was six or eight years ago.

Puffin420
09-14-21, 16:05
Haven't been to PM since pre COVID. Then, Place use to open at 12 pm noon. Does anyone know if they still open at (12 pm)? Thanks.

Smokey163
09-16-21, 18:40
Hey fellas,

So I decided to hit up BC for the first time since covid hit. It's definitely cleaner. Few girls working, of course cici was the first available and quickly declined. A much older Dominican Lilly, sweet lady but not for me, Salome Dominican with a nice body, thick black woman, and a fine ass Spanish chick with black lingerie. But I picked chocolate. Man oh man she is fine. Tall black woman long legs in a orange one piece thing bathing suit. Sweet woman so sexy to me. Lilly was trying hard to get me to the black but the min. Chocolate got close I swooped in. After a little talking and flirting we negotiated price. Apparently we pay to go to the back. 10 no biggie I get it. They got to recoup some money they lost.

Chocolate gave me a awesome BJ. I usually don't like slow bjs but this one was nice slow and deep. She then jump on top to giving me a spirited cg finished doggy. Her body was amazing all natural. We exchanged numbers for some outside fun. Overall, it was fun. And will definitely return for some more fun. In the club and outside too.

MadPlaid
09-17-21, 08:11
Hey fellas,

So I decided to hit up BC for the first time since covid hit. It's definitely cleaner. Few girls working, of course cici was the first available and quickly declined. A much older Dominican Lilly, sweet lady but not for me, Salome Dominican with a nice body, thick black woman, and a fine ass Spanish chick with black lingerie. But I picked chocolate. Man oh man she is fine. Tall black woman long legs in a orange one piece thing bathing suit. Sweet woman so sexy to me. Lilly was trying hard to get me to the black but the min. Chocolate got close I swooped in. After a little talking and flirting we negotiated price. Apparently we pay to go to the back. 10 no biggie I get it. They got to recoup some money they lost.

Chocolate gave me a awesome BJ. I usually don't like slow bjs but this one was nice slow and deep. She then jump on top to giving me a spirited cg finished doggy. Her body was amazing all natural. We exchanged numbers for some outside fun. Overall, it was fun. And will definitely return for some more fun. In the club and outside too.Was thinking of spinning there today. Or PM, not sure which yet.

Smokey163
09-17-21, 09:13
I personally always go to BC. PM is cool and the options are better but I prefer the low key atmosphere that BC has. I also almost never see or hear of any black women at PM. But either way happy hunting bro!!

Was thinking of spinning there today. Or PM, not sure which yet.

MadPlaid
09-17-21, 12:51
I personally always go to BC. PM is cool and the options are better but I prefer the low key atmosphere that BC has. I also almost never see or hear of any black women at PM. But either way happy hunting bro!!Yeah I've started to enjoy BC more. Before the smoking killed me but since covid it's gone and the place cleaned up a bit. Their backrooms are pretty awful tho. Way to dark. Also yes the selection is limited but I only go there for a specific few anyway.

One thing is BC girls tend to try and upcharge to much. I think the clientele is worse and fewer so they try to make up the diff by charging more which leads to haggle time which I hate. Backroom being 10 now also kind of stinks.

MrCcct
09-17-21, 14:27
I personally always go to BC. PM is cool and the options are better but I prefer the low key atmosphere that BC has. I also almost never see or hear of any black women at PM. But either way happy hunting bro!!There are definitely less Black girls than Latinas there but you can find some. I stopped in briefly on Monday afternoon and met a beautiful young, Black girl named Shi. She was sexy and nice to speak with but I had to leave before I could sample. Anyone looking for Black beauties should give her a try.

Willy O
09-17-21, 22:03
There are definitely less Black girls than Latinas there but you can find some. I stopped in briefly on Monday afternoon and met a beautiful young, Black girl named Shi. She was sexy and nice to speak with but I had to leave before I could sample. Anyone looking for Black beauties should give her a try.Trying to think of the last black girl I saw there and think it may have been Unique! Some may consider Silky black also. I, like others tend to go to Bishops more so this may be ancient to some! That girl did have one fine caboose though!

MadPlaid
09-18-21, 20:36
Trying to think of the last black girl I saw there and think it may have been Unique! Some may consider Silky black also. I, like others tend to go to Bishops more so this may be ancient to some! That girl did have one fine caboose though!Ah unique. That was a fun time.

Willy O
09-24-21, 21:45
I stopped in Bishops today for the first time in a long time and ended up having some fun with Paola / Paula. It was around three and maybe four or five other girls. One of them was quite hot looking but busy and the rest were ok.

Just wondering if anyone has been to Nikita's lately? Bishops wasn't packed by any means but the music was so loud it was pretty much intolerable! I just prefer a more laid back atmosphere.

OfficeHo
09-25-21, 07:43
I stopped in Bishops today for the first time in a long time and ended up having some fun with Paola / Paula. It was around three and maybe four or five other girls. One of them was quite hot looking but busy and the rest were ok.

Just wondering if anyone has been to Nikita's lately? Bishops wasn't packed by any means but the music was so loud it was pretty much intolerable! I just prefer a more laid back atmosphere.Nikita's is only open 3 or 4 days a week usually Thursday thru Sunday. Brenda is sometimes the only one there, India from bishop is there quite often. Luck of the draw on whoever else is there on any given day. Enjoy O.

BigMike
09-25-21, 08:16

Just wondering if anyone has been to Nikita's lately? Bishops wasn't packed by any means but the music was so loud it was pretty much intolerable! I just prefer a more laid back atmosphere.Was at bishops myself recently and very disappointed as few girls. One looker who I've sampled already, another one not bad but on her phone nonstop, three others not worth my time.

Willy O
09-25-21, 23:05
Nikita's is only open 3 or 4 days a week usually Thursday thru Sunday. Brenda is sometimes the only one there, India from bishop is there quite often. Luck of the draw on whoever else is there on any given day. Enjoy O.Thanks. Thought the hours / days were different. Been with Brenda plenty of times and although I like her and her build, I just need to lose the cover for a certain activity these days. Jessica was always great but not sure if she is there anymore and I know she is getting up there in age!

Willy O
09-25-21, 23:15
Was at bishops myself recently and very disappointed as few girls. One looker who I've sampled already, another one not bad but on her phone nonstop, three others not worth my time.Yeah, Paola was is decent looking and was pretty damn good, in my opinion, but just one other stood out, and she was very attractive. One girl had a major league ass and it was kind of shapely so really wanted to get my hands on it but she didn't come my way. Face was cute also but I'm sure she was not for everyone. Just really never got a good look at the others.

OfficeHo
09-26-21, 09:51
Thanks. Thought the hours / days were different. Been with Brenda plenty of times and although I like her and her build, I just need to lose the cover for a certain activity these days. Jessica was always great but not sure if she is there anymore and I know she is getting up there in age!She has not been at Nikita's, most likely will show up eventually. And as far as getting up there in age. She is pushing very close to 70. Has children over 40. Enjoy O.

KingOfFours
09-27-21, 12:31
She has not been at Nikita's, most likely will show up eventually. And as far as getting up there in age. She is pushing very close to 70. Has children over 40. Enjoy O.I inseminated her about 2 years ago. Slam dunk CIP which was fairly fun, for $60, but not GFE, no DFK. Sorry the pics are a bit shitty, she wouldn't hold still!

Mustafa
09-28-21, 18:15
Agreed, she hasn't been around.

I texted her and she's available for $$$ incall at hotel in her area. While I like her for 60, I'm not interested for $$.

Eventually she'll be back at Nikitas.

OfficeHo
09-29-21, 09:23
Agreed, she hasn't been around.

I texted her and she's available for $$$ incall at hotel in her area. While I like her for 60, I'm not interested for $$.

Eventually she'll be back at Nikitas.She is ok once in a while. Easy access, decent fuck, curvy enough and just barely looking good enough for a roll in the hay every now and then. But not for those prices. I have had takeout with her a few times. Never gave her more than $100. She always asks for more. But she takes it every time. No way a 70 year old grandma is worth any more. Enjoy O.

MadPlaid
09-29-21, 12:18
Anyone know if Krystal still frequents PM. Young Dominican, broken English. Really great body and face?

Gridley
09-30-21, 01:13
I've been enjoying the talent at PM quite a bit lately and have seen a few of the old time girls there but sadly Krystal is not one of them.

As for the age / cost debate it's universally known age is inversely proportional to cost. My sweet spot is 23 - 35. I would be uncomfortable with anyone less and I'm not attracted to anyone more. If I sample an older one she would either cost less or perform substantially better. I understand though that some guys are older so it may not be as much of a turn off for them to indulge with a geriatric woman. It should still be cheap though, I mean really cheap.

MadPlaid
09-30-21, 10:09
I've been enjoying the talent at PM quite a bit lately and have seen a few of the old time girls there but sadly Krystal is not one of them.

As for the age / cost debate it's universally known age is inversely proportional to cost. My sweet spot is 23 - 35. I would be uncomfortable with anyone less and I'm not attracted to anyone more. If I sample an older one she would either cost less or perform substantially better. I understand though that some guys are older so it may not be as much of a turn off for them to indulge with a geriatric woman. It should still be cheap though, I mean really cheap.I have no age pref on the upside so long as they're good looking. Too young though really does make me feel creepy and actually affect my ability. I remember the first time I went back with her I was all into the idea of it until I was actually in the room. Couldn't perform at all until I flipped her. I just kept thinking how you g she looked. She did become one of favorites tho as I actually got to know her a bit in visits. If she becomes comfortable with you she is a super sweet one, and goergous. Later performances were much better. In actuality I wouldn't mind if she moved on to something better but wish I took her number to see if she would do time to time outside work for extra cash.

OfficeHo
09-30-21, 11:21

As for the age / cost debate it's universally known age is inversely proportional to cost. My sweet spot is 23 - 35. I would be uncomfortable with anyone less and I'm not attracted to anyone more. If I sample an older one she would either cost less or perform substantially better. I understand though that some guys are older so it may not be as much of a turn off for them to indulge with a geriatric woman. It should still be cheap though, I mean really cheap.Yup, older gals definitely have to be cheap. No exceptions. But in a world where silky and ci ci actually make money. Which I have a very hard time understanding how that happens. Some guys will over pay for geritol users.

Joey1994
09-30-21, 14:00
Are there any girl next door, college girls in BP? I've got a thing for strippers who don't look like strippers.

Coberman
09-30-21, 17:46
Are there any girl next door, college girls in BP? I've got a thing for strippers who don't look like strippers.Not really. I would try Electric Blue in Tolland.

BigMike
10-01-21, 07:35
Not really. I would try Electric Blue in Tolland.EB is dead to me now since they changed the VIP room for the way worse. Check the Tolland board.

LongHauler
10-01-21, 19:37
Are there any girl next door, college girls in BP? I've got a thing for strippers who don't look like strippers.Pre pandemic I used to see a gorgeous girl named Irina at Ruby's, haven't seen her the couple of times I've been back since and don't have any way to reach her so I'm not sure if she's still around.

Good Vibes
10-07-21, 20:34
Was out Wednesday afternoon looking for some Bridgeport fun, but came up empty. Nothing to my liking. However, there were a couple of observations. Hit PM around 12:45 and there wasn't much happening. Not many ladies. I didn't want to wait around for them, so I asked the door guy if I needed to pay the $10 cover again if I went out for lunch and came back. He said OK, which I thought was great. Didn't go for lunch. Headed over to Ruby's to see if there were any honeys there. There was one young little hottie, but she was hanging with some guy (and she looked like she had a bad attitude anyway). I shot a round of pool with an eye on the lap dance room. And what I noticed when a lady brought a customer back there was that there was no bouncer / monitor to watch them. Maybe they were short-staffed or something (I only noticed one worker in the place, the bartender). And don't know if this is an everyday occurrence. But if it is, I guess anything goes back there, whatever you and the dancer can agree on (I've gotten some high-mileage dances back there, pre-Covid, even with a bouncer hanging around). As for PM, went back, door guy remembered me, but while there were many more ladies there around 1:30, still nothing to get a rise out of me. Next time!

Mustafa
10-08-21, 00:35
India told me that she no longer will work at Nikitas. She is available to me privately. She told me not to share her contact indo. However, if you are one of the lucky ones to already have her phone, then call her. She available.

BigMike
10-08-21, 07:11
Was out Wednesday afternoon looking for some Bridgeport fun, but came up empty. Nothing to my liking. However, there were a couple of observations. Hit PM around 12:45 and there wasn't much happening. Not many ladies. I didn't want to wait around for them, so I asked the door guy if I needed to pay the $10 cover again if I went out for lunch and came back. He said OK, which I thought was great. Didn't go for lunch. Headed over to Ruby's to see if there were any honeys there. There was one young little hottie, but she was hanging with some guy (and she looked like she had a bad attitude anyway). I shot a round of pool with an eye on the lap dance room. And what I noticed when a lady brought a customer back there was that there was no bouncer / monitor to watch them. Maybe they were short-staffed or something (I only noticed one worker in the place, the bartender). And don't know if this is an everyday occurrence. But if it is, I guess anything goes back there, whatever you and the dancer can agree on (I've gotten some high-mileage dances back there, pre-Covid, even with a bouncer hanging around). As for PM, went back, door guy remembered me, but while there were many more ladies there around 1:30, still nothing to get a rise out of me. Next time!Used to frequent Rubys before BC / PM. High mileage and had some fun times there. Got to give it a try again, anyone been recently?

Chrome Dome
10-08-21, 08:41
Used to frequent Rubys before BC / PM. High mileage and had some fun times there. Got to give it a try again, anyone been recently?Been there a twice in the last month during the afternoon. The ones I like have been reluctant lately since they seem to watch the cameras more. You can find some it is hit or miss.

James1
10-08-21, 10:45
Ruby's has cameras now watching--creepy.

Chrome Dome
10-08-21, 13:37
Ruby's has cameras now watching--creepy.There have always been camera's in the lap dance room but they seem to think he is watching more since he does not seem to be there as much. There is the large dome in the center of the ceiling and then 2 small camera's watching the end seats.

Just be discrete with your movements and it does not matter.

Nfamous
10-16-21, 22:29
Stopped into PM on a Friday night with the intention of doing the deed- this time- ; lay of the land is $10 cover, pat down, hat check if wearing a cap / hat, and 2 drink minimum; the issue is way too many guys here; unbelievable how many walks of life in there; after thinking about it, it's kind of dirty; I've been to this place 3 x's and never partake; something about that many guys in one place is suitably uncomfortable; I am sure the owner is making a ton of cash just from drinks alone; prob 10-15 girls being shared at one time; the broads there definitely have gps; as I looked around the room, these guys are in total awe of these women; its crazy.

Willy O
10-17-21, 22:10
Stopped into PM on a Friday night with the intention of doing the deed- this time- ; lay of the land is $10 cover, pat down, hat check if wearing a cap / hat, and 2 drink minimum; the issue is way too many guys here; unbelievable how many walks of life in there; after thinking about it, it's kind of dirty; I've been to this place 3 x's and never partake; something about that many guys in one place is suitably uncomfortable; I am sure the owner is making a ton of cash just from drinks alone; prob 10-15 girls being shared at one time; the broads there definitely have gps; as I looked around the room, these guys are in total awe of these women; its crazy.Best time to visit is early on a week day if that opportunity exists. I have been on a Saturday during the day and didn't think it was too bad but visited a Sunday afternoon once and it was crazy! I'm not from the area so not sure of the consistency but I have a feeling it trends that way.

BigMike
10-18-21, 17:29
There have always been camera's in the lap dance room but they seem to think he is watching more since he does not seem to be there as much. There is the large dome in the center of the ceiling and then 2 small camera's watching the end seats.

Just be discrete with your movements and it does not matter.Yeah the camera has been there. Question is are the ladies worth it vs the full action you can get at a BC or PM?

LongHauler
10-18-21, 18:42
Yeah the camera has been there. Question is are the ladies worth it vs the full action you can get at a BC or PM?For me they are since I really have the hots for a few of those girls. Aliyah in particular, she could be an Instagram hottie, beautiful face and a nice round ass. Last time I met a Czech girl named Alexandra, she is a sweetheart, glasses, very fit body with thick thighs. I also remember a girl named Irina who is super hot. There's plenty of 5-6's there too but the gems make it worth it. And most of them at least make sure you leave happy.

MadPlaid
10-18-21, 22:55
For me they are since I really have the hots for a few of those girls. Aliyah in particular, she could be an Instagram hottie, beautiful face and a nice round ass. Last time I met a Czech girl named Alexandra, she is a sweetheart, glasses, very fit body with thick thighs. I also remember a girl named Irina who is super hot. There's plenty of 5-6's there too but the gems make it worth it. And most of them at least make sure you leave happy.Heard some of them will do take out there. How true is that?

LongHauler
10-18-21, 23:19
Heard some of them will do take out there. How true is that?I once asked an extremely hot, model quality Brazilian girl about that, and was quoted a cool $1,000. She offered to drop it to $800 because I was nice LOL. I’m sure some of them will do it for a reasonable price but haven’t inquired beyond that.

BigMike
10-19-21, 07:09
For me they are since I really have the hots for a few of those girls. Aliyah in particular, she could be an Instagram hottie, beautiful face and a nice round ass. Last time I met a Czech girl named Alexandra, she is a sweetheart, glasses, very fit body with thick thighs. I also remember a girl named Irina who is super hot. There's plenty of 5-6's there too but the gems make it worth it. And most of them at least make sure you leave happy.Fair enough. How much to be happy? May be worth a visit again, been a while.

Chrome Dome
10-19-21, 08:23
Heard some of them will do take out there. How true is that?They will all do take out, it just a question of coming to terms on a rate. A lot of it depends on how desperate they are for money and how much they like you. Have gotten some pre-Covid at SW rates and some a lot higher. I find cultivating a relationship over some time before asking helps and gives you a feeling of how they will be.

LongHauler
10-19-21, 11:16
Fair enough. How much to be happy? May be worth a visit again, been a while.Usually if you do 6-7 songs that is sufficient.

Good Vibes
10-19-21, 18:32
Usually if you do 6-7 songs that is sufficient.6-7 songs? Damn! Pre-Covid, I used to leave very happy (and the dancer would get "happy" too) for a flat $60 rate.

MadPlaid
10-20-21, 16:39
Anyone ever think back to one or two of those ones in the bars that were just like your all time favorite? Like borderline would have married after a good session in the back. I mean not actually married but you get the point. Just one you clicked with really well and thought were super hot and fun.

I think I would have gone with this super hot, light skinned dark haired Cuban Rebecca from PM. I swear we would spend forever in the back, porn style all positions, mouth to V to mouth to V. She gave insane deep slow head with lots of gags and eye contact. Would squirt all over. There a few times she couldn't even wear her bottoms after and had to walk to the downstairs with no bottoms on, ass just full on display.

Supposedly went to Miami, she asked for my number but of course neither of us ever even texted. Christ she was nuts.

KingOfFours
10-21-21, 09:35
Anyone ever think back to one or two of those ones in the bars that were just like your all time favorite? Like borderline would have married after a good session in the back. I mean not actually married but you get the point. Just one you clicked with really well and thought were super hot and fun.

I think I would have gone with this super hot, light skinned dark haired Cuban Rebecca from PM. I swear we would spend forever in the back, porn style all positions, mouth to V to mouth to V. She gave insane deep slow head with lots of gags and eye contact. Would squirt all over. There a few times she couldn't even wear her bottoms after and had to walk to the downstairs with no bottoms on, ass just full on display.

Supposedly went to Miami, she asked for my number but of course neither of us ever even texted. Christ she was nuts.My ATF in the Bridgeport clubs was little Mama. 60 bucks for DFK, DATY, BBBJ and BBFSCIP. And she was good at all of it! For my pictures of her, see my post 2685, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3823-Strip-Club-Reports&p=4851386&viewfull=1#post4851386.

Is she still selling her cunnt for sperm deposits anywhere, these days?

Mirth
10-21-21, 10:12
My ATF in the Bridgeport clubs was little Mama. 60 bucks for DFK, DATY, BBBJ and BBFSCIP. And she was good at all of it! For my pictures of her, see my post 2685, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3823-Strip-Club-Reports&p=4851386&viewfull=1#post4851386.

Is she still selling her cunnt for sperm deposits anywhere, these days?I have not tasted little Mama or Sandy. But I remember Peaches who was nice abd used to do doubles with Cici. I have taken her solo and every time I enjoyed it. She is out of the game supposedly finishing a diploma and marrying a dude. Good luck to her.

There was another Brazilian / Native American who used to visit from NYC. She was on plumper side with handful boobs. I used to take her out and was gane for any position.

MarkusFromCt
10-21-21, 12:22

Supposedly went to Miami, she asked for my number but of course neither of us ever even texted. Christ she was nuts.Sandy from BC was mine have not seen her since covid hit maybe she retired.

Yuk Phu
10-23-21, 10:40
My ATF in the Bridgeport clubs was little Mama. 60 bucks for DFK, DATY, BBBJ and BBFSCIP. And she was good at all of it! For my pictures of her, see my post 2685, here:

Is she still selling her cunnt for sperm deposits anywhere, these days?She's still around. I texted her recently. Going to set something up. She seems to get more active near Christmas for extra cashola.

Gridley
10-26-21, 01:35
Stopped into PM on a Friday night with the intention of doing the deed- this time- ; lay of the land is $10 cover, pat down, hat check if wearing a cap / hat, and 2 drink minimum; the issue is way too many guys here; unbelievable how many walks of life in there; after thinking about it, it's kind of dirty; I've been to this place 3 x's and never partake; something about that many guys in one place is suitably uncomfortable; I am sure the owner is making a ton of cash just from drinks alone; prob 10-15 girls being shared at one time; the broads there definitely have gps; as I looked around the room, these guys are in total awe of these women; its crazy.Weekend nights are always busy so I don't have any issue with a lot of other guys being there. I'm friends with many of them. Most are laborers out for some cheap fun and don't go to the back at all. They drink and get grinds at the bar.

I know you mean serially sharing / not at the same time. I've only heard of two or more guys taking a girl to the back through the grapevine, I've never seen it. It's far more common for a guy to take two girls and I've done that.

I look at it this way. Having lots of customers means having more and higher quality girls because they will make money. I don't like it when a place has 5 customers because that means only 1 or two low quality girls will consistently show up (see 90% of Nikita's posts). That's the scenario I avoid. Mid-afternoon weekdays are the most likely time when the number of girls may exceed the number of paying customers. But if it doesn't pick up by the end of the workday guess what happens? The girls leave early.

BigMike
10-26-21, 10:36
Weekend nights are always busy so I don't have any issue with a lot of other guys being there. I'm friends with many of them. Most are laborers out for some cheap fun and don't go to the back at all. They drink and get grinds at the bar.

I know you mean serially sharing / not at the same time. I've only heard of two or more guys taking a girl to the back through the grapevine, I've never seen it. It's far more common for a guy to take two girls and I've done that.

I look at it this way. Having lots of customers means having more and higher quality girls because they will make money. I don't like it when a place has 5 customers because that means only 1 or two low quality girls will consistently show up (see 90% of Nikita's posts). That's the scenario I avoid. Mid-afternoon weekdays are the most likely time when the number of girls may exceed the number of paying customers. But if it doesn't pick up by the end of the workday guess what happens? The girls leave early.PM definitely has the largest selection. Problem is service has been very lacking these past few months with all new girls there. They are all super friendly up front but in the back all business, no kissing, no BBBJ, all covered wham bam done.

Gridley
10-27-21, 01:19
PM definitely has the largest selection. Problem is service has been very lacking these past few months with all new girls there. They are all super friendly up front but in the back all business, no kissing, no BBBJ, all covered wham bam done.Yeah, I agree. The range of services has gone downhill. Many times I've asked for BBBJ only to be given a look of utter disdain or a walk away. For what it's worth I'll speculate a few factors I think are at play:

A) The new girls are here on a short stay visa for 2 to 3 months. I've seen so many come and go this year that I don't bother trying to remember names anymore. They have no incentive to try and build up repeat customers.

B) They all know each other and they talk about the customers. I mean so and so is that girls half-sister and the other is a cousin and the other is a bestie from the home town and the mother used to work here etc., etc. It's the social media effect. Once a girl is accused of being a dirty bird she will face intense derision from her peers.

C) Related to B above: It's just a 9 to 5 for them. They are not drug users or have a handler or have some severe emotional disorder that forces them to constantly need large sums of money. It's just what they do and they like it. There are exceptions of course but they are by and large the local American girls, a couple of which are mentioned a few posts down.

D) The ongoing Sociopolitical 'empowerment' movement has grossly inflated these girls sense of worth and resulted in GPS. It's the damn Social Media again. They spend so much time viewing posts littered with progressive propaganda that they believe they have GP.

E) Coronavirus has made the girls much more aware of disease transmission. There were germophobes before, but now they take it to a new level. The funny thing is we're in an enclosed cubicle sharing a small volume of air and they don't care about that.

Bukkakeparty
10-28-21, 17:37

Supposedly went to Miami, she asked for my number but of course neither of us ever even texted. Christ she was nuts.ATF?

Hmm. So many over the years when I lived in Ct and went to the clubs like are Place, Teddies, Keystone, Panchos and even PM and Bishops.

Anyone remember Jessie from Teddies? Early to mid 2000's.

Felicia from Teddies and used the name Kathy at Scruples.

Jennifer a small chested Colombian-who worked are Place, Keystone and PM.

Cristina. A blonde busty Colombian who did BBFS.

So many more and it went down hill after all the raids.

BigMike
10-28-21, 18:18
Yeah, I agree. The range of services has gone downhill. Many times I've asked for BBBJ only to be given a look of utter disdain or a walk away. For what it's worth I'll speculate a few factors I think are at play:

A) The new girls are here on a short stay visa for 2 to 3 months. I've seen so many come and go this year that I don't bother trying to remember names anymore. They have no incentive to try and build up repeat customers.

B) They all know each other and they talk about the customers. I mean so and so is that girls half-sister and the other is a cousin and the other is a bestie from the home town and the mother used to work here etc., etc. It's the social media effect. Once a girl is accused of being a dirty bird she will face intense derision from her peers.

C) Related to B above: It's just a 9 to 5 for them. They are not drug users or have a handler or have some severe emotional disorder that forces them to constantly need large sums of money. It's just what they do and they like it. There are exceptions of course but they are by and large the local American girls, a couple of which are mentioned a few posts down.

D) The ongoing Sociopolitical 'empowerment' movement has grossly inflated these girls sense of worth and resulted in GPS. It's the damn Social Media again. They spend so much time viewing posts littered with progressive propaganda that they believe they have GP.

E) Coronavirus has made the girls much more aware of disease transmission. There were germophobes before, but now they take it to a new level. The funny thing is we're in an enclosed cubicle sharing a small volume of air and they don't care about that.Excellent analysis! Completely agree. Question is what do we do about it? BC girls still seem pretty dirty but selection has sucked when I've been there. I'm debating trying Rubys or more traditional sc just for hotter talent and the thrill of the chase to get extras.

OfficeHo
10-28-21, 21:12
ATF?

Hmm. So many over the years when I lived in Ct and went to the clubs like are Place, Teddies, Keystone, Panchos and even PM and Bishops.

So many more and it went down hill after all the raids.Jennifer was working at bc pre covid. And, yes it's the same Jennifer that you mentioned. She has not been at bc since reopening. But she is still around. Enjoy O.

Willy O
10-28-21, 22:17
Jennifer was working at bc pre covid. And, yes it's the same Jennifer that you mentioned. She has not been at bc since reopening. But she is still around. Enjoy O.I wish I remember names better but remember Christina very well. She was quite nice and had an awesome set of big ol titties!

MadPlaid
10-29-21, 07:29
PM definitely has the largest selection. Problem is service has been very lacking these past few months with all new girls there. They are all super friendly up front but in the back all business, no kissing, no BBBJ, all covered wham bam done.Guys let me give you a tip and I'll only say this LOL, avoid the kissing. There's a couple that love to make out GFE style with me and I've dabbled when I know I'm the first one there but seriously think what's in their mouth most often. I'll also say you CAN catch something and another patron warned me about something he saw on ones lip once. Just FYI. I am cutting off all lip contact. I'll just claim I have a sore throat if they get offended.

MadPlaid
10-29-21, 07:33
ATF?

So many more and it went down hill after all the raids.Was Felicia a lighter skinned latina, nicely thin? If so I KNEW I saw her at scruples a few years back and I swear she recognized me. I used to hook up with her all the time. Actually off the books kind of thing too. She used to try and get me to go to her place in NYC constantly. Wish I did but I was younger and very untrusting. Plus I didn't want to give off the vibe to these girls it was anytymore than fun. She was hot. I believe her actual name was something like Ingrid.

SR Only
10-29-21, 09:01
Some of you old fucks will remember Tahlia (like I do).

Gridley
10-29-21, 09:21
Was Felicia a lighter skinned latina, nicely thin? If so I KNEW I saw her at scruples a few years back and I swear she recognized me. I used to hook up with her all the time. Actually off the books kind of thing too. She used to try and get me to go to her place in NYC constantly. Wish I did but I was younger and very untrusting. Plus I didn't want to give off the vibe to these girls it was anytymore than fun. She was hot. I believe her actual name was something like Ingrid.Ah shit where to start. The tramp stamp era! The early 2000's was awesome, so many gorgeous girls to be had and I had a more than I can remember.

Yes, I remember Jessie the little Syrian Freak (or was she Palestinian? I had her many times with my ATF Venezuelan Tany. If anyone looks at the archive posts here they will see many shared my enthusiasm for Tany. They were porn star material up for anything together.

Tahlia nominated for BJ of the year 2003!

I think Jennifer went as Lisa at some point; or was that Felicia? I vividly remember both but the names get a little hazy after awhile. 60% of them were real Marias LOL. Felicia had the large fakes and the name Ingrid does ring a bell. Over at Keystone I was really into a gorgeous Puerto Rican from Westchester named Jazmine with a large butt cheek tattoo. Even Harry O's was loaded with hotties like Sasha, Karina, Lorena and even a not so old Sandy!

Colombian Cristina was around at Bishop's pre pandemic and was still offering everything raw but she's just not for me at this point.

Does the name Rosalinda sound familiar.

HornyGuy81
10-29-21, 13:39
Went to Mystique in Bridgeport last Saturday night getting there around 11. Mystique isn't that far off of the Highway and you can park nearby in a relatively busy area so I don't feel nervous parking nearby. The cover charge is $10.00 and there is a brief patdown for everyone entering. Probably close to 10 dancers were working there. There was a DJ and it seemed as much like a club as a strip club when entering.

There is always at least 1 girl dancing on the stage. Very often that night there was also usually at least one stripper dancing on the floor of the club.

I got 3 dances from a light skinned Latina named Maria. Dances were pretty good and included a lot of playing with her breasts. I tried to go to FIV but was given a no. Lapdances are $25.00 each.

OfficeHo
10-29-21, 17:10
Went to Mystique in Bridgeport last Saturday night getting there around 11. Mystique isn't that far off of the Highway and you can park nearby in a relatively busy area so I don't feel nervous parking nearby. The cover charge is $10.00 and there is a brief patdown for everyone entering. Probably close to 10 dancers were working there. There was a DJ and it seemed as much like a club as a strip club when entering.

There is always at least 1 girl dancing on the stage. Very often that night there was also usually at least one stripper dancing on the floor of the club.

I got 3 dances from a light skinned Latina named Maria. Dances were pretty good and included a lot of playing with her breasts. I tried to go to FIV but was given a no. Lapdances are $25.00 each.Maybe just a dance is your thing. If so, please forgive my intrusion. But you paid 75 for a few songs. When you could have full on sex for 60 a mile away at pm. Enjoy O.

BigMike
11-04-21, 20:07
Dropped by for first time in forever. 7 or 8 non Latinas with a few lookers. Had some fun in the back with a very curvy brunette with huge tits. Free roaming with HJ finish for 3 dances. Too bad not into TO but will keep trying.

Good Vibes
11-04-21, 20:32
Dropped by for first time in forever. 7 or 8 non Latinas with a few lookers. Had some fun in the back with a very curvy brunette with huge tits. Free roaming with HJ finish for 3 dances. Too bad not into TO but will keep trying.Nice to know there's still fun to be had at Ruby's despite cameras! Will have to drop by soon.

OldStud1970
11-08-21, 15:54
Was in the neighborhood so I stopped in at BC last Thursday. Once I was able to fight off CC I found a gem, she called herself Chocolate, sitting quietly by herself. I chatted her up and ended up taking her in the back after awhile. She was really cool, attractive and we both enjoyed ourselves. She said she has a regular job so only works Thursday afternoons and waits for a guy to find her instead of competing with CC and the others. She does takeout, I got her number, and I will be a regular going forward. I highly recommend her. I will meet up with her elsewhere from now on to see what she's like with more space and privacy but I will definitely see her again!

Mustafa
11-08-21, 20:05
Was in the neighborhood so I stopped in at BC last Thursday. Once I was able to fight off CC I found a gem, she called herself Chocolate, sitting quietly by herself. I chatted her up and ended up taking her in the back after awhile. She was really cool, attractive and we both enjoyed ourselves. She said she has a regular job so only works Thursday afternoons and waits for a guy to find her instead of competing with CC and the others. She does takeout, I got her number, and I will be a regular going forward. I highly recommend her. I will meet up with her elsewhere from now on to see what she's like with more space and privacy but I will definitely see her again!Chocolate sounds nice.

Please provide a description of Chocolate.

Why was she's good?

What is it that she does so well?

What's the fee?

LongHauler
11-09-21, 19:41
Dropped by for first time in forever. 7 or 8 non Latinas with a few lookers. Had some fun in the back with a very curvy brunette with huge tits. Free roaming with HJ finish for 3 dances. Too bad not into TO but will keep trying.Was this day or night shift? Did you catch her name?

BigMike
11-10-21, 09:46
Was this day or night shift? Did you catch her name?Dayshift. Sorry never can remember strippernames.

SR Only
11-10-21, 21:40
Was this day or night shift? Did you catch her name?They have names? :^)

LongHauler
11-10-21, 21:59
They have names? :^)When they make an impression I definitely remember 😏.

OldStud1970
11-11-21, 09:55
Chocolate sounds nice.

Please provide a description of Chocolate.

Why was she's good?

What is it that she does so well?

What's the fee?She's slender, attractive and natural just what I like. Boobs are small but I prefer that over the huge fake bolt ons and you could actually have a conversation with her. She was GFE, but covered, which is fine with me and actually enjoyed herself especially DATY. She said she was 41 but looks 25 so she's more mature but looks young. I'm going to catch up with her outside of BC next time to see what's she's like in a more private setting. Damage was $80 plus cover and room charge so $100 but worth it, way better then STG girls.

BigMike
11-11-21, 10:37
When they make an impression I definitely remember 😏.As a wise man said. Forgot the names, remember romance.

NononJ2
11-13-21, 23:11
So I check out escorts here and there when I have some spare cash, but I think I want to try something different (and slightly cheaper according to you guys), so what's the process? Don't mind taking this to PMs to keep it on the downlow.

MadPlaid
11-14-21, 10:33
As a wise man said. Forgot the names, remember romance.I gave up on names forever ago. I swear I think I have a brain injury of some sort that makes names impossible to remember anyway. Once one becomes a steady reg then I try to get their names in my head but remembering a one shot is nearly worthless.