View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Al Ingus
02-03-06, 22:30
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/13770304.htm

I am sure activity at this joint will slow down for the time being. I had been getting good success there recently.

Smut Villian
02-05-06, 00:38
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/13770304.htm

I am sure activity at this joint will slow down for the time being. I had been getting good success there recently.
Yes, it is a verifiable fact that extras were available at that joint. Even if they don't get shut down, they'll have to lay low for a while (due to all the newfound attention they're getting). Sad day, indeed.

Spaceman Spiff
02-05-06, 01:31
Good lord! I was there not long ago. It makes you think. And I think our troubles finding other places are pretty small potatoes compared to the poor guy who got killed. Everyone be careful out there!

Spiff

Hunter2Pgp
02-11-06, 00:43
Went to Chassidys about 3 pm today. There were 4 girls One seemed to be stumbling like she was drunk. All were not too hot. Watched 2 dance & left. Probably was 5 guys in the whole place. Dancers were kind of chunky . My first time in there. I went to Platinum. It was a much better scene > Had good selection. Nice dancers. Good times. Top notch ladies.

Hunter2Pgp
04-06-06, 22:50
Ckd. out Chasitys around 5:30 It was more like a bar with maybe 3 girls including bartender. The other 2 as if they were with thier boyfriends. Cost 5 to get in Not one even offered a dance . Noone dancing. Heartbreakers had plenty girls around 6:00 Some were coming in. 1 hot blonde made my day.. They have some thick older girls. Not my type. Platinum Plus was jumping . Prettygirls. No extra action anywhere that I could stir up.

Hunter2Pgp
07-23-06, 15:38
Me & my business partner made the rounds kinda early. Started about 2 at PP. Nice girls. My partner spent 100 on dances with what he later found out to be a shemale. Had very wide ass for her size & tits too. Found this out from another girl we befriended while we were there. There was a black girl working supposed to have been in town after just finishing a photoshoot for Hustler. Offered full contact for 60. Touching & playing with her. Wasnt to sure about her story. I saw others partake.

Left & went to HB.Girls dancing hard for tips. One drunk older gentleman dancing harder than the girls. What a hoot! Lots of fresh talent.

Went to Chastitys last. Place has changed. I actually enjoyed a nice dance & conversation with a lovely young girl for a while. There were some younger girls wired up ready to drag you in the back if you let them. Some older dancers but it looks as if its getting better. All this was from 2 to 7.

Someone else ck. things out & post here sometime.

Stoner
07-29-06, 01:59
On several recent visits to SC, HB has never let me down for a bbbj, or take out. Never. You just can't miss at that joint.

BigSexy
08-07-06, 21:57
Heartbreakers is a cool club. Great dances in VIP. Never had bbbj though. Heartbreakers is definitely better than Platinum though.

Mixman11
08-09-06, 01:10
Heartbreakers blows. Are there any stip joints in cola that won't ensure deafness? Why the fuck are strip joints so motherfucking loud? I can understand the shitty music. but turn it down.

PWhipped
08-09-06, 07:45
The owner wants it loud so we will not talk to the girls, just tip and go to the VIP rooms. Last time I just walked out after complaining again about it being loud. That is when I was told the owner will not let them turn it down any amout. He had to shout to tell me that. Go figure!! Nice eye candy, BUT to loud for me also. PW

Heartbreakers blows. Are there any stip joints in cola that won't ensure deafness? Why the fuck are strip joints so motherfucking loud? I can understand the shitty music. but turn it down.

Stoner
08-09-06, 09:26
Never realized the music was too loud. But then, where I'm from, thats a norm for some of the larger venues. So its seems appropriate.

In all things, regarding extras...YMMV.

I sit back for a while when I enter such places and watch for a while to see who is likely or likely not to give extras. Those that I get no vibe from, I don't even bother with. Even if they look great. I also go for the spots and times when the club is not "as" busy. Never got head when another customer is on the VIP space. The private dance areas has a wonderful blindspot in it. To the left of the DJ, go to the far back. Sit closest to the support beam, as it wonderfully conceals. She won't go to town to completion, don't get me wrong, but decent enough for a quick extra jackson and opportunity to get her cell number for extras.

If I get a name and number again, I'll make a note to share it.

BigSexy
08-09-06, 10:34
Platinum is the loudest club I've ever been in. DJ sort of sucks too. I know where you are talking about in Heartbreakers. YMMV, you're right on that one.

Stoner
08-09-06, 12:26
I agree on that one. It has the feel of a cattle call. I've been there on a laate night (I have to say around 3am or so, but I could be wrong), and clearly extras are closer to be had then. Last year I hooked up some nice take out.

Never had the same experience since...far too many ballers (deep pocket types) there for me to front like I'm one. :) You just can't string the girl along for an opportunity to arise when there is so much money to be made just being a butterfly taking 20s and 40s from gents at will.

Haven't been back since...though I understand the two establishments (HB and Plat) are owned by the same fellow, as well as a places outside of SC.

BarkinDawg
08-14-06, 18:27
early in the night. Before 1am. It seems difficult to get many extras in the vip. However. Late night can really be a different story. DATY and take out have been dreamt about on a couple of occasions. And I might add that they were some fine fine looking ladies.

Hunter2Pgp
08-15-06, 23:24
Good to see a few more posts in this section. I blow a little money in the strip holes regularly. Probably get more of my monies worth at other places. But I enjoy the scenery. Mostly the early scene in Columbia. Maybe that's why I don't get much more than dances. Had a take out offer recently though. Good dreams.

BarkinDawg
08-27-06, 23:19
Stopped in for a beer early eve. , but only 4 girls and they stayed coupled up in private with a few regs. No dancers on stage. Looks like steady decline to dust lately around there.

Warhawk
09-12-06, 14:56
Used to see a girl named Jasemine at PP. Wore white bikini had black then blonde hair big smile and big breasts after an enhancement slight asian features but taller. Anybody know if she still dances at either club?

BarkinDawg
09-17-06, 22:00
I fell victim to the brain below and stopped in for a dance. No one else getting priv dance. We were watched like a hawk by the guy at private dance entry. Must have been his sister by the way he policed. Has been disappointitng in this way before

BarkinDawg
10-02-06, 17:32
S-L-O-W!

Be surprised if they stay in business. Lately no cover (aka. Little to no dancers). 3 girls on site. Including the door girl and the bartender! --Bartender is a hottie. But no undressing in private dances. The other two ladies seemed pretty hot. But absolutely no extras in the private dance rooms. They seem to be trying to convince everyone to the Champagne rooms.

Hate to see the only full nude place around biting the dust. That sucks.

BarkinDawg
10-09-06, 18:11
made the rounds the other night. Chastitys early and Platinum late in the night.

Sadly seems to be the same old song and dance. But NO EXTRAS. Had dances w/ 3 ladies and could even get to touch a pussy!

That just sux. Esp. Since such good times have been had in the past.

PS: no dances were had at chastitys. No candidates seemed like worth spending $30

Smut Villian
10-11-06, 20:05
made the rounds the other night. Chastitys early and Platinum late in the night.

Sadly seems to be the same old song and dance. But NO EXTRAS. Had dances w/ 3 ladies and could even get to touch a pussy!

That just sux. Esp. Since such good times have been had in the past.

PS: no dances were had at chastitys. No candidates seemed like worth spending $30
From what I remember at Chastity's, the Champagne Room was the only place you are going to get extras. I'm not surprised that extras aren't generally available in the VIP section because the bouncer sits right outside the beaded curtain, and the room is designed in a way that allows him a fully unobstructed view of every inch of the room (makes it kind of difficult to get away with anything). On the other hand nobody bothers you for 30 minutes in the Champagne Room, and those rooms are pretty much out of the field of view for the bouncers. Of course, none of this helps if the dancers aren't showing up to work in the first place. Maybe things started going downhill since that shooting incident some time ago...

Hunter2Pgp
10-11-06, 23:08
Anyone been on Fri or Sat nights? Just wonder if its still dead.

BarkinDawg
10-16-06, 14:37
Anyone been on Fri or Sat nights? Just wonder if its still dead.My last visit was on a Friday. Granted it was only 9:00. I could not find a candidate for even a vip. I left after a beer.

BarkinDawg
10-17-06, 21:59
Chastitys. 3-4 girls who were 4-5

They are remodeling.

Maybe they will get lucky and attract a few new dancers

Just Lookin
10-20-06, 15:33
I stopper in today like I normally do at about 1pm and was turned away at the door for wearing a clean white tee shirt. New dress policy they said.

I have some news for them, at $500 a week that i normally spend there during the day I will find somewhere else to go now. The idea that dressing up thier customers will improve there image and likely draw a better class of women is backwards, it should be get the women and the better class of men will follow.

Beware of the women working there now, they all have something to hide.

So if you have suit and tie good luck to ya.

BarkinDawg
11-01-06, 22:26
I stopper in today like I normally do at about 1pm and was turned away at the door for wearing a clean white tee shirt. New dress policy they said.

I have some news for them, at $500 a week that i normally spend there during the day I will find somewhere else to go now. The idea that dressing up thier customers will improve there image and likely draw a better class of women is backwards, it should be get the women and the better class of men will follow.

Beware of the women working there now, they all have something to hide.

So if you have suit and tie good luck to ya.Their new dress policy should include goggles for the men and bags for the ladies heads!

BarkinDawg
11-26-06, 15:52
A barkin good time had on Friday night at platinum. All smiles. Recommend the trip to anyone. Incidentally, all fun was in private dances. Never went to champ. room

BarkinDawg
11-30-06, 23:12
I fucking never learn. Wound up at the "new and improved" Chastitys and was disappointed as usual. Why is it that the only totally nude place in town can't get atleast 1 hot lady. What the hell. You would think some dancers with some heat would recognize the open niche of being the only hot girl there and make some good money. Prob. At the expense of the large amount of 4. 5's currently rolling around that stage. I went in just trying to spend money. But couldn't even find one whose pussy I even wanted to touch. Moreless pay to take to the private dance room. Sad thing is that it was no different than last time. I never fucking learn.

Brooks Man
12-01-06, 16:17
I agree it has gone downhill FAST! I would have to say give HB a shot last time i was there had some oral action supplied while getting a lap dance.

BM

BarkinDawg
12-21-06, 18:40
It looks like its on at Platinum, because the place is full of hungry dancers and most are not spending the money they have with the ladies this time of year. Hopefuly Chastitys will have the same situation. Platinum was the place to be last Wed., seemed like all the girls were allowing a lot more contact.

BarkinDawg
01-04-07, 18:17
I stopped in for a beer or two and it was pretty dead as usual, but there were 2 or three new girls working. There were still three or four usuals there, but it was nice to see new blood. Late night girl-girl action on stage kinda hot though.

Dawg

BarkinDawg
01-12-07, 03:40
Chastitys was dead as a morgue. Platinum had a good scene. A few priv. dances from a hot brunette (name?) who made it worth the trip. Good grind, hot body, and talked the whole time explicitly how she liked it in the ass.

Knot Sure
01-13-07, 15:49
I see that there is a new place opening or open on Two Notch close the Richland Mall. I saw the sign this past week. Anybody know anything about this place?

StreetDater
01-13-07, 17:55
I saw the same place as Knot. As I drove by slowly I got the distinct impression that it was a black club. Please, please someone open up a Carriage House style club!! I sure miss that place.

StreetDater
01-14-07, 12:07
No disrespect towards senior member Knot, but I think the place he is talking about is more in the Columbia Mall area, not Richland Mall. Unless there is another place I am not aware of. The place is "American Ale House" or something similar. Seemed to be just a regular bar at first, but now a big sign outside proclaims "Gentlemens Club" It is a few blocks away from Columbia Mall going towards downtown.

Knot Sure
01-15-07, 09:18
Street Dater is correct, I meant the Columbia Mall rather than the Richland Mall. I rarely go into either one, so I got the names confused. And Street Dater is correct about the place as well. This building has been a chineese resturaun and a food court type resturaunt over the last couple of years. When I saw the name change to American Ale House or whatever its called now I thought it was going to be another bar and grill type place. Then last week I see the huge sign out front with "Gentlemen's Club" on it. I guess I will have to stop by this place in the next week or so to see what the deal is.

Spaceman Spiff
01-15-07, 12:00
This building has been a chineese resturaun and a food court type resturaunt over the last couple of years.And was originally "Quincy's Family Steakhouse". I may go, but the buns on display better not be "The Big, Fat Yeast Roll"!

Spiff

BarkinDawg
01-23-07, 03:39
I went into platinum on friday and had the pleasant surprise of Ashley. A very hot private dance which included her hand down my pants the whole time. She jacked me off while my fingers did the walking. It was hot hot hot. I couldnt cum there, but came close. You can bet she caused a mess later though.

Knot Sure
01-24-07, 19:06
Stopped by that new Gentlemen's club that I asked about on Two Notch (close to where it crosses I-20). At about 5:30pm the place was mostly empty with no dancers on stage. But from what I could see (and hear from the music) the place appears to be trying to appeal to the African American crowd.

StreetDater
01-24-07, 23:40
Thanks for taking one for the team Knot!

BarkinDawg
01-26-07, 19:34
I would like to post another report for yet another hot session with Ashley at PP. Cant remember when a lady has given such an orgasmic experience at a club. Recommend it to all.

BarkinDawg
02-01-07, 18:28
Went and had vip dances from two ladies. One was a tall leggy girl with shoulder length brownish blonde and the other a light brunete whoo was real skinny. Both had small natural tits and were both sporting pierced nips. I could live without the jewelry, but the natural titties were nice. Nothing special about either dance, except that the lines were clearly drawn in both instances. Overall both girls get an 8-9 on looks, 6-7 on moves, and a 5 on the dance overall.

BarkinDawg
02-12-07, 18:32
I stopped in at Chastitys the other night. It was so slow that there wasn't even anyone at the door. That was good because there was no cover, which was bad because there were hardly any ladies even in the building.

Next I went to Platinum, where I got ripped off for forty for one dance by this tall skinny blonde who enforced the no touch rule. Next I got another dance from a reasonable cute girl who had nice little titties, but ran a relatively tight no below the belt touching.

Tough Night!

BarkinDawg
02-14-07, 20:59
Its a nice drive these days. Near Days Inn especially seems pleasant.

Jimpur
02-15-07, 16:17
Happy Valentine's Day hope yoall have a great day and get what you need LOL I am available for some Valentine fun just call me and we can play, guys say I have a heart shaped ass call me 803-727-0952

Kisses Ashley
Happy V DAY to you see ya jim

BigSexy
02-15-07, 22:54
Anybody know anything about Ashley that posts on here? She any good? Looks? Etc.?

Hunter2Pgp
02-28-07, 00:51
Ckd. it out today around 3. Maybe 6 to 8 girls. O.K. talent. Noone seemed real energetic about making any extra cash. They just kinda hung around the bar. Got 1 dance & left.

BarkinDawg
02-28-07, 02:12
Ckd. it out today around 3. Maybe 6 to 8 girls. O.K. talent. Noone seemed real energetic about making any extra cash. They just kinda hung around the bar. Got 1 dance & left.I checked it out the other night late and was moderate. Girls were there, but absolutely no rule bending in the private dance area.

Fun Cowboy
03-21-07, 19:23
Will be in Cola this weekend with a friend and plan on hitting some clubs. I've been to Heartbreakers, we had fun, but didn't try to get anything extra. I've also been to PPlus, but wasn't thrilled there. The girls didn't seem willing to make new friends. I know that most of the time nothing is going to happen, but I stil want them to lie to me and make me feel special. Are any of the other clubs good? I've heard about Chasity's Gold Club, but am not even sure where it is. Or whether it's any good. Which club would be a good one? I'm just looking for hot girls who flirt. My buddy is not a hobbist, so we won't be doing take out.

Cowboy up

Spaceman Spiff
03-22-07, 12:20
FC,

I think Platinum Plus is the best you're going to find in Columbia. Chastity's is on River Road (Broad River Road becomes River Road) and is nude, but is no great shakes the last few times I've been.

As for flirty girls, I usually go to strip clubs looking for high contact and extras and frankly don't enjoy the noise and smoke enough to just want to chat, but I've heard the Platinum Plus day-shift girls are the most laid back.

Spiff

Captain M
03-22-07, 17:34
I visited Chasity's the eve of St. Patty's day. Not many dancers (some not very enticing) to choose from, but then the customer count was low also. I guess everyone was drinking green beer or my night ends way too early. Then again I do beat Cinderella home or back to the motel in this case.

The dancer that entertained me performed some of the best non-extra couch dances I probably have had. She was doing extras through my pants, may as well been considered a CBJ (clothed BJ). She had half my pecker in her mouth through my pants. She made sure that her boobs got equal treatment and I was pleased to help her in this endeavor. She informed me that it is difficult to obtain extras the way the private rooms are orientated. No doors and mirrors in strategic places. This was after another dancer that I had talked to in Charlotte that dances at Chasity's on occasion stated she had seen some deeds in the private room the previous week.

May have been one of the best non-direct contact contact dances I've had. Not good enough to make the trip just for that, but it was enjoyable non the less.

I'll stick to MB or on my occasional road trips--Houston.

Now if the cops will just stay away.

Fun Cowboy
03-24-07, 09:38
We ended up going to a new place called Southern's. There is a get in free ad in the Free Times. Wasn't thrilled. Only had about 6 dancers, and only one of them was interested in walking around. She was a hot little thing. Ended up getting a dance from her, and it was one of the best I've ever had without a happy ending. The building was really nice, but they need to get in more girls, and find some to walk around. I hate that shit were the girls sit with one guy, and he usually isnt' even tipping them. He's probably the boy friend. It's crap.

Cowboy up

Daemlar
04-14-07, 22:24
About to head out to take the hour drive to Cola to visit the "double P". Haven't heard any updates on the place in the past couple weeks, so I'll be sure to add my two cents in when I get back. I don't bring in a ton of bank, but I save up for these occasional trips. Wish me luck, folks.

Cologne6
04-18-07, 23:48
I saw the same place as Knot. As I drove by slowly I got the distinct impression that it was a black club. Please, please someone open up a Carriage House style club!! I sure miss that place.Anything wrong with it being a black club? (I'm kinda dumb to this stuff, please explain?)

Spaceman Spiff
04-19-07, 03:13
Anything wrong with it being a black club? (I'm kinda dumb to this stuff, please explain?)

There's nothing wrong with it, it's just the question of, if you're a white guy (as I am), will you feel welcome? So far, my experience is that green is the most important color.

The other two issues are music and start time. My experience is not that in depth, I've been in Club Paradise Island & LIquids in Columbia, VIP in Darlington and Reflexxions in Hamer, but I found they played rap pretty exclusively. Also for some reason the dancers don't seem to arrive until after 10pm.

Spaceman Spiff

Hunter2Pgp
04-20-07, 01:11
Stilletto's its called.Saw the OPEN neon sign. Stopped in about 2 p.m. We. Had some girls & music. Mix of color. Stayed 30 min. at the bar. Mostly checkin the place out. Anyone done anymore? PM me if things R good.

Bud911
04-20-07, 20:20
Stilletto's its called.Saw the OPEN neon sign. Stopped in about 2 p.m. We. Had some girls & music. Mix of color. Stayed 30 min. at the bar. Mostly checkin the place out. Anyone done anymore? PM me if things R good.

Yeah, PM me too. I have been asked by a girlfriend from out of town and I know nothing about this place.

Miawl9
04-29-07, 04:16
Saturday night I was a feeling a little restless after a night out with one of my friends, who had to work the next day, so she called it quits pretty early. At least it was early according to my standards. I decide to go to HB to continue my day of drinking (I started at 2 pm). I arrive there around 1:30 am with no intention of getting a dance and I almost made it.

I was refusing dances all night and concentrating on drinking (This was a logical thought at the time). I'm sitting at the bar downing some water before I leave when this blonde comes up beside me and starts sorting her earnings for the evening. I give her some of my singles just for the hell of it and of course this piqued her interest.

I decide to get a dance from her (It was the standard, "You can touch me all you want except for my pussy") and much like Captain M's experience this young lady gave what may be considered a clothed BJ. Now I have had some dancers do this before but this one did some vibrating thing with her mouth that took it to the next level. That ranked as one of the best regular dances I've had on my short time on this Earth.

Hunter2Pgp
05-04-07, 00:42
Ckd. it out again with a buddy Thurs. around 6 p.m. 2 girls on stage. Then by 7 there were probably 10 girls working. All of color. I must say all were quite attractive. Some in there own way. Very clean place & well lit. 2 dollar beer till 7! 15 dollar lap dances. 30 dollar VIP. Had dances with 3 girls. All quite talented. Didn't push it. We were the only 2 white customers out of about 10 guysfor an hr. then some others came in. Manager was white guy. Nice friendly bargirl. Good place to stop for a beer after work. I have no faults with color. The girls very friendly. I'll return. They even serve food from 11 a.m. Ribeyes till 7 I saw on the sign.

Smut Villian
05-04-07, 09:11
Ckd. it out again with a buddy Thurs. around 6 p.m. 2 girls on stage. Then by 7 there were probably 10 girls working. All of color. I must say all were quite attractive. Some in there own way. Very clean place & well lit. 2 dollar beer till 7! 15 dollar lap dances. 30 dollar VIP. Had dances with 3 girls. All quite talented. Didn't push it. We were the only 2 white customers out of about 10 guysfor an hr. then some others came in. Manager was white guy. Nice friendly bargirl. Good place to stop for a beer after work. I have no faults with color. The girls very friendly. I'll return. They even serve food from 11 a.m. Ribeyes till 7 I saw on the sign.
Yep, sums ups my experience as well. I stopped in for a bit after work yesterday myself (Hell, you may even have seen me there :) ). Not sure if extras were available in the VIP but I do know that take-out is definitely on the menu with the right girl. I didn't partake this time around, but I may return to investgate further.

Tazhat
06-05-07, 17:07
Found a place called Luckys over off broad river road north of I-20. Was a black strip club. Nothing wrong with the ladies there. One of them took me to the back room and had her hand down my pants playing with my man. Didn't have much cash with me but got the feeling there may have been a little more waiting if I had more cash with me. Havent been back to it though just havent made time to check it out again. Also saw that fantasy island was open last Saturday night. Didin't wander in but it was definitly open.

Hunter2Pgp
06-06-07, 23:04
Found a place called Luckys over off broad river road north of I-20. Was a black strip club. Nothing wrong with the ladies there. One of them took me to the back room and had her hand down my pants playing with my man. Didn't have much cash with me but got the feeling there may have been a little more waiting if I had more cash with me. Havent been back to it though just havent made time to check it out again. Also saw that fantasy island was open last Saturday night. Didin't wander in but it was definitly open.
Are they open during the week during the day? U know the hours? I need to ck. it out.

Smut Villian
06-07-07, 00:57
Are they open during the week during the day? U know the hours? I need to ck. it out.
As a matter of fact, yes they are. I think they are open from 5pm-until. FS available both in and out of the club with the right girl.

YoungGunner
06-07-07, 11:37
I can pretty much tell you that there are extras available. For those who may be a little hesitant about going here are some tips.

1. Go during the day or at night during the week. The crowd you may be scared of is mostly there on the weekends at night.

2. Dress down. Jeans and a sweatshirt. If you dress up some of the girls will see dollar signs and try to take advantage of you. Most won't.

3. Don't flash alot of money. Keep you ones in bundles of tens so you don't have to pull out all your money when you tip.

4. Tip lightly at the stage. Don't go up there throwing $30 or more on one girl. it will draw the wrong attention. I find that seven to ten is enough to get her attention but not draw anyone elses.

5. Don't get a lap dance from the first girl who ask you. If you do then every girl in the place will ask you for one. At the end of the day they are their to make money. Plus it doesn't make you look like someone with pockets they can drain. This will come in handy later.

6. Only go in the VIP with a girl who does alot of grabbing and touching during your lap dance. These are usually the ones who give extras in the back. If she dosn't lest you rub the cat then she will not be giving extras in the back.

7. Once in the back most girls will be upfront about if they fuck or not. Most will ask you if you want to fuck or dance. pretty straight forward.

8. Don't pay more than a $100 for sex in the VIP. Even the top notch girls in their won't charge more than that. If they tell you more or seem agitated then don't do anything. Some will tell you ok and then want to dip when the bouncer comes around.

9. The Bouncers doing care. They could are less what the girls do in the back as long as they are not getting hurt.

10. Don't be afraid my white friends. Most of the people there want to have a good time just like you. As long as you cool and friendly no one will bother you.

Allen
06-07-07, 15:22
an awesome posting... made my day... AL

I can pretty much tell you that there are extras available. For those who may be a little hesitant about going here are some tips.

1. Go during the day or at night during the week. The crowd you may be scared of is mostly there on the weekends at night.

2. Dress down. Jeans and a sweatshirt. If you dress up some of the girls will see dollar signs and try to take advantage of you. Most won't.

3. Don't flash alot of money. Keep you ones in bundles of tens so you don't have to pull out all your money when you tip.

4. Tip lightly at the stage. Don't go up there throwing $30 or more on one girl. it will draw the wrong attention. I find that seven to ten is enough to get her attention but not draw anyone elses.

5. Don't get a lap dance from the first girl who ask you. If you do then every girl in the place will ask you for one. At the end of the day they are their to make money. Plus it doesn't make you look like someone with pockets they can drain. This will come in handy later.

6. Only go in the VIP with a girl who does alot of grabbing and touching during your lap dance. These are usually the ones who give extras in the back. If she dosn't lest you rub the cat then she will not be giving extras in the back.

7. Once in the back most girls will be upfront about if they fuck or not. Most will ask you if you want to fuck or dance. pretty straight forward.

8. Don't pay more than a $100 for sex in the VIP. Even the top notch girls in their won't charge more than that. If they tell you more or seem agitated then don't do anything. Some will tell you ok and then want to dip when the bouncer comes around.

9. The Bouncers doing care. They could are less what the girls do in the back as long as they are not getting hurt.

10. Don't be afraid my white friends. Most of the people there want to have a good time just like you. As long as you cool and friendly no one will bother you.

Fun Cowboy
06-07-07, 19:15
Hey fellas

I'm needing a stripper for a bachalor's party. We're not looking for any extras. Just a hot looking white girl to dance, strip and hang out a little while. Does anyone know a girl who would be willing. The party is going to be in Aiken SC. We're willing to pay for her time and she will get tips. We're also willing to go with two girls if she feels she needs that for safety. Any info on a girl would be great.

Cowboy up

Smut Villian
06-07-07, 19:26

Actually, this advice pretty much applies to just about every Black strip club in Columbia, and it also describes how I play the game when I'm looking for P4P in the clubs. Kudos to Younggunner for a damn good post.

YoungGunner
06-10-07, 22:50
Thanks for the love Smut Villian. Feels go to finally get some love here. Columbia is a gold mine when it comes to black strippers. Alot of girls from Atlanta come here to work the clubs and make some extra money. You can fine some real 10's for under a hundred. Even got with one girl I saw on the Bang Bros website.

Awatcher
06-11-07, 16:58
Went to stilletos this afternoon about 2pm. aprox 6 black girls working all good looking. One was very small with hot body. Got dance from a larger girl not fat but nice body nice breasts great nipples. talked to me about take out. Let me feel her anywhere I wanted as she grinded me real good. extras are available very reasonable.

Bng Eyes
06-12-07, 12:37
Hello there SC.

I will be driving through the area I-95 - I26 - I77 on my way to and back from ohio.. anyone know any locations to take a load off for a few.

Bngeyes

Spaceman Spiff
06-12-07, 23:18
Hello there SC.

I will be driving through the area I-95 - I26 - I77 on my way to and back from ohio.. anyone know any locations to take a load off for a few.

Bngeyes

Well, Stilettos, the club mentioned just below is about a mile off the Two Notch Road exit of I-77. Heartbreakers is about a block off the Bush River Road exit of I-26. I-95 doesn't actually come anywhere near to Columbia though.

Spaceman Spiff

J Travolta
06-13-07, 15:37
Went by yesterday. VIP dances were $25!! I was shocked.
Not very impressed

Spaceman Spiff
06-13-07, 17:17
Went by yesterday. VIP dances were $25!! I was shocked.
Not very impressed

I have _never_ been impressed with Heartbreakers. At least the previous club in that building had that neat retro-neon sign on the road. I've been trying out some of the locale "champagne" rooms lately just for reference and the off chance that they might actually be worth it. I found the HB one to be very annoying. It's not fully private: low walls and open to the corridor. Also the "steward" lingers around for an annoying amount of time, makes a production of uncorking the bottle and comes back with fruit when you'd least like anyone else there. And of course the girl who was doing frantic stick-shifting in the regular dance area and giving me the hard sell stopped most contact and wanted to talk about her life.

Same story at Southern Gentleman. A girl who was letting me finger the kitty up to my knuckles was suddenly Miss Propriety in the champagne room.

Didn't try the champagne room at my most recent visit to Platinum since I tried it a couple of years ago and found it to be the home of the $600 handjob. I was rather disappointed with the regular couch dances though. There seemed to be a lack of energy in several different dancers and no kitty play. One even managed to convey by always holding her arms or trapping my arms that I wasn't to touch her boobs, which is a new low for PP.

Champagne at Chastity's was a bit nicer (and cheaper). The girl took me out of my pants and did a lot of grinding with a lick every now and then, but said she was afraid to do more at night and implied things are much looser in the daytime.

Didn't exactly try champagne or whatever the term is at Stilettos, but regular couch dances seem to be in private rooms and I got CBJ for a reasonable surcharge.

Spaceman Spiff

Jimmy Smits
06-14-07, 17:45
Went today over lunch. Everything was on the menu. They even had .10c wings as a special for the first 10. I actually should have had them but wasn't there for food.

A nice full menu in the back set me back 1.35. Very reasonable and way too convenient.

Uscstud
06-21-07, 07:27
Had a friend of mine come into town last night so we made our way over to PP. All I can say is "wow". I don't frequent the clubs, but from what I have seen in the past these were the best ladies assembled in one building possibly ever LOL. The girls were friendly and willing to please. Had a great appitizer in the dance area, but passed on the entre because it was apperently $400 to get to the back room. Screw that. In any case, I was very impressed!

Zorak
06-21-07, 19:39
I visited Platinum Plus for the first time in a while on Monday night. Had a good, not great, time. Had a 2 for 1 dance with Gabbie, one of the hottest dancers there. Not a lot of contact during the dance, unfortunately.

Tazhat
06-22-07, 18:59
Been to stiletto's a couple times over the past week. Had a very nice meal off the menu in back for about 1.30 went back a couple days later and it was dead. so i am guessing it is hit or miss there. There was what looked to be a new girl there who had a bad ass little body on her.

Palmetto Dude
06-28-07, 14:23
Hiya, stopped by yesterday night around 10:30 and it was dead as disco. I did get a dance from a very pretty girl, who was most enthusiastic but offered no extras. I'll try it again because the folks who worked the door were very, very nice and did not charge me a cover because the place was so slow.

Scmonger
07-01-07, 04:07
Hey guys I have never posted on the guide but have been looking for a long time. I haven't seen anything on the Southern Gentlemans Club on here but I stay in that area so I thought I would post what I found tonight. I wnet in what a "Lady friand" of mne and we sat near the stage. Absolutly no one was on stage and I thought that the night was going to be a wash out. I bought a couple of drinks for us and asked the waitress when the girls were going to get back on stage. She said a few minutes so we decided to wait around. There were a few girls sitting at several tables with other guys so we got ignored for a while. Now my friend is a pretty good looker and when the girls started dancing again she caught a couple of their eyes. One smoking hot dancer with small tits, both pierced, and a beautiful ass paid us a bit of attention but was a little stand offish when we asked about menu items. Then a tall good looking girl named Aries started dancing. She immediately started hitting on my friend and I. She came over to the table after the dance and my friend could touch her, and Aries, could touch my friend any way she wanted in the main room but I asked for some attention as well and she said that "they are funny about guys touching the girls there". We asked about the VIP room but there it is called a Champaigne Room. She said to get in was $150 for 30 minutes but that pretty much anyting goes but didn't elaborate on how much extra things would cost. I had a willing female, or 2, with me so I didn't partake although I would have liked to see them together for 30 minutes. I may decide to try it the next time and see how good it is. Aries said that she would be back next Saturday. I kinda think that any extra would have been cheap cause she really hit it off with my date. But I am not sure how much action I would have gotten. Anyway just thought this would be a good time to start posting.

Service Man
08-24-07, 08:49
I visited Heartbreakers the other night with a colleague from work. While there I set up some takeout action with one of the dancers. She came over and visited me after she finished work, 1.5 for a long, fun hour. I got her contact info, for future reference.

I wasn't very impressed by Heartbreakers itself. Lots of heavy dancers; some of them aggressively pushing for Lappers. A few nicer looking girls, but not a lot to chose from. Also, there were several security guys constantly walking around, which was distracting.

SM

Jason Todd
09-03-07, 13:37
So does anybody know the story on this club?

I see that they still light their sign up every night but I've been told they have been closed for weeks.

Anyone know if this is a temporary thing or has the management given it up?

Bud911
09-04-07, 20:29
I hear that they have lost their liquor license and therefore are closed indefinitely.

Sad, I had some good times there. Maybe later. Money is tight so I hear.

Zorak
09-15-07, 00:33
I went to Heartbreakers tonight mainly to see Courtney Cummz, but the highlight of my night was a 2 for 1 dance with Savannah. This may be the best lap dance I have received at a club in Columbia. Lots of contact both ways, cute, great body, and great personality. If you're in Heartbreakers, definitely get a dance from her if she is available.

Jason Todd
09-28-07, 21:29
I hear that they have lost their liquor license and therefore are closed indefinitely.

Sad, I had some good times there. Maybe later. Money is tight so I hear.Thanks for the update it seems like that club has struggled from the beginnning.

Jason Todd
09-28-07, 22:02
I had been out of the strip club game for awhile and have just started to feel my way back into the Columbia spots in the last 2 months. And the biggest thing I have noticed is the lack of the bigguns every time I go out hunting.

It used to be you'd find a couple of nice big sets on good nights at Heartbreakers, and that there would always be some girls with big fake and real funbags at the Plus. But everytime I have been in either of those places lately they have been few and far between if visible at all.

Is this an epidemic in Columbia?

Anybody know some particular girls or days and times at the club I could be on the look out for?

Warhawk
11-01-07, 08:34
For table and couch dances now? Been a while since I've been in.

Magic Rat
11-06-07, 12:05
I usually go during the day and have no problem getting 2 for $25-30. The night shift girls are higher, but if you are patient you still should be able to get the same price at night. I notice some newer dancers from out of town on my last trip trying to get $30-35 per dance! My experience also is that the price of the dance has nothing at all to do with the mileage either. A little something for everyone at the PP! I plan on being there one day next week.

Palmetto Dude
11-14-07, 13:35
Decided to make the rounds last night at Platinum and Heartbreaker's. I was going to hit Chastity's too, but I never made it. LOL First, I went to Heartbreaker's because I've had good luck there with takeout. Unfortunately, there was nobody there I would want to take out, well except this one tall leggy brunette who spent all her time chatting up a dude who looked like a future member of America's Most Wanted. Deciding that it was probably not going to happen, I didn't even finish my beer and left. That place is always that way. So, I then ventured over to Platinum and let me tell you what-- for a Tuesday night there were some real headturners in the place. First, I got a dance from "Lori, " who is living here after moving from Tennessee. Takeout was probably available, but it was going to be at Champagne Room prices. She gave a stellar dance though and I almost dropped a load right there. Which would have been a first for me. Next, there was "Gabbi, " who was a tall leggy blonde with a unique tattoo on her tailbone. She gave a fairly uninspired dance, and I stopped with one. Next was "Alexis, " who is a tall drink of water. She's from Las Vegas and it shows, if you're game, I'm sure she'll take you up on an offer to visit her offsite. I declined-- again-- because it would be at prices beyond what I wanted to pay. In all, it was a good night, though, and I enjoyed sampling some fine examples of the female form.

Happy hunting!

BarkinDawg
11-19-07, 16:42
Talent looking good these days. Don't want to get my hopes up, but they just might be getting back in the game.

Hunter2Pgp
11-20-07, 02:25
Talent looking good these days. Don't want to get my hopes up, but they just might be getting back in the game.
It would be nice for a complete with a new place to spend some quaility time at. Private dances still the same setup?

BarkinDawg
11-20-07, 11:32
It would be nice for a complete with a new place to spend some quaility time at. Private dances still the same setup?Setup generally the same. the private dance rooms are a little less expensive than before and the couch room is watched over pretty carefully. They appear to be trying to make the private rooms more attractive

Smut Villian
11-20-07, 19:40
Setup generally the same. the private dance rooms are a little less expensive than before and the couch room is watched over pretty carefully. They appear to be trying to make the private rooms more attractive
Doesn't sound any different than before, the couch rooms were always a real hard spot to get any action. On the other hand, it always seemed that one could practically get away with murder in the VIP section (I can personally vouch for the complete lack of interruptions in the private rooms :))

Sonso
11-23-07, 00:49
Yep about 4 years ago it used to be the place. last couple of years not much happening. Used to you could always count on the ladies of color for a good time.

Dddforme
11-24-07, 03:39
I had been out of the strip club game for awhile and have just started to feel my way back into the Columbia spots in the last 2 months. And the biggest thing I have noticed is the lack of the bigguns every time I go out hunting.

It used to be you'd find a couple of nice big sets on good nights at Heartbreakers, and that there would always be some girls with big fake and real funbags at the Plus. But everytime I have been in either of those places lately they have been few and far between if visible at all.

Is this an epidemic in Columbia?

Anybody know some particular girls or days and times at the club I could be on the look out for?I'm quoting this because I'm visiting Columbia next week, and was going to ask the same thing.

Thanks

Jimmy Smits
11-27-07, 18:32
Went today during the afternoon and there was one girl working. It was a white girl named "Jasmina". I thought I had seen her before someplace else but I wasn't sure. I should have just come out and asked her. Well they had advertised the Champagne Room for $80 for 30 minutes. This seemed pretty reasonable to me as most places are $$ and up. I took her up on it and back we went. Now she gave a decent set up lap dances for about 15 minutes but NOTHING more when she springs on me you know it's $25 a dance and you owe me $225. Needless to say I was PISSED beyond belief. I told her I wasn't aware of that and she said the sign says the entertainer's fee is additional. Well it was there in relatively small print on the sign leading to the back. So I am out $300 for nothing. She escorted me to the ATM to get the rest of the $$ and I asked her if she used to work at Heartbreakers and sure as shit she did.

So guys beware @ Stiletto's the champagne room is a rip off like everyplace else and Jasmina doesn't do anything extra.

Corvette704
11-27-07, 21:48
Went today during the afternoon and there was one girl working. It was a white girl named "Jasmina". I thought I had seen her before someplace else but I wasn't sure. I should have just come out and asked her. Well they had advertised the Champagne Room for $80 for 30 minutes. This seemed pretty reasonable to me as most places are $$ and up. I took her up on it and back we went. Now she gave a decent set up lap dances for about 15 minutes but NOTHING more when she springs on me you know it's $25 a dance and you owe me $225. Needless to say I was PISSED beyond belief. I told her I wasn't aware of that and she said the sign says the entertainer's fee is additional. Well it was there in relatively small print on the sign leading to the back. So I am out $300 for nothing. She escorted me to the ATM to get the rest of the $$ and I asked her if she used to work at Heartbreakers and sure as shit she did.

So guys beware @ Stiletto's the champagne room is a rip off like everyplace else and Jasmina doesn't do anything extra.Sorry to hear that.But what if you would have refused to pay and just walked out.Would that have been the same as getting a meal and walking out without paying for it?In other words can they call LE and file a police report?

BarkinDawg
11-28-07, 00:03
Looks like they let loose with some good deals for a couple of weeks, but its back to the usual overpriced bs and open promises again. 3 weeks ago it was 2 for 50 in the champ. Room. Its back to 250 for 1/2 hr. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Hunter36
11-28-07, 17:07
Jimmy,

Sorry to hear about you being taken.

I wouldnt have given her anything and waited for the police to come or just walk out. Were they threatening to call the police on you or something...That is why I never take a debit or atm card in a strip club.

Sometimes the little head takes over and next thing you know the mortgage is spent or some fast talking **** intimidates you out of $300.

Jimmy Smits
11-28-07, 18:12
Sorry to hear that.But what if you would have refused to pay and just walked out.Would that have been the same as getting a meal and walking out without paying for it?In other words can they call LE and file a police report?

However I was not in the mood for any trouble. There was a pretty big guy sitting at the bar who looked like he worked there. What goes around comes around and she'll get hers someday from someone for sure.

Timborod911
12-05-07, 08:22
This place is a rip off. They promise alot on the outside and then nothing when you get to the back. I would not recommend.

Spaceman Spiff
12-06-07, 18:48
This place is a rip off. They promise alot on the outside and then nothing when you get to the back. I would not recommend.

Trophy Club? I'm aware of one in Florence. Is there one in Columbia now?

Spaceman Spiff

Animal5173
12-06-07, 21:27
There is one in Florence and one and Greenville to my knowledge those are the only two in SC.

Timborod911
12-07-07, 05:44
There is one in Florence and one and Greenville to my knowledge those are the only two in SC.Sorry it used to be Trophy Club it is the one out Bush River Road.

Bssmrk
12-28-07, 17:24
Hey any of you guys that frequent strip clubs, I'm looking for a dancer named summer, she used to work at another club but I don't know where she went. She 5'5", 120, short curly blond hair, and a bad set of upper front teeth, if any of you see her please let me know, any help would be appreciated.

Miawl9
01-01-08, 05:05
If there are grammatical and/or spelling errors, please be aware that I am still inebriated.

I decided to eschew the traditional New Year's party and decided to take a co-worker (now friend) of mine to Heartbreakers. I also decided to pay for everything and bring the New Year in right. The plan was to have fun and go home.

He got the most attention from the ladies, since he looks like a loser. Honestly, most women would not give him the time of day. Anyway, it was his first time, so I had to coach him on etiquette, but he learned quick and sort of became my scout.

Best dance of the night came from some dancer (brunette, possibly in her 30's) who said that she had been dancing for ten years. I never caught her name or don't remember. She was never on stage, her grill was messed up, but she definitely knew how to earn her money.

There was one girl who was called Mercedes (in her 20's, brunette), but told me her name was Britttany and that she had only been dancing for 8 months. She was alright, but if she was telling the truth, experience would server her better.

Another one whose name I can't remember was this gorgeous black girl (in her 20's) who always had this lovely smile. Unfortunately, her dance skills were not as lovely as her smile.

Finally, there was Jenna (brunette, mid 30's) who said that she usually performed at the beach, but that it was slow this time of year. So she came here. She looked older, but was another one who possesed lackluster skills, which dissapointed me.

My friend did recommend Jackie O (brunette, big booty), but unfortunately I did get a chance to meet her.

All in all, we enjoyed ourselves. My friend said that the next time was on him, but I know I doubt it. Our next exursion will be in March, so stay tuned for more details.

Brooks Man
01-03-08, 18:15
Hey any of you guys that frequent strip clubs, I'm looking for a dancer named summer, she used to work at another club but I don't know where she went. She 5'5", 120, short curly blond hair, and a bad set of upper front teeth, if any of you see her please let me know, any help would be appreciated.
Hey bssmrk,

This is a shot in the dark but i was at platinum plus and saw a pretty hot blond with bad upper front teeth. maybe this is her. I was there wed. during the day shift.

Also got a pretty hot dance from a this thin asian hottie who had some roaming hands and let me do some extensive roaming also!

Rough and Ready
01-18-08, 11:52
I visited Studio 54 on a Tuesday night.

Great mileage on dances in main room and in VIP.

Takeout was available.

Kyhunter08
01-27-08, 03:14
Went by there tonight. PLENTY of girls working, mostly young, but I would rate nearly all of them very high. Nice builds, and most of them knew what they were doing on stage. Rooms & main stage all nude, and plenty of leverage out of VIP couches and champagne rooms. I did a few of both with a few different girls, and all were very accommodating. Take out didn't seem to be much of an option, but still had a great time with lots of extra pleasures.

Arbuck00
01-31-08, 13:30
Great 2 for 1 ($25) with plenty of contact.

Friendly GF experiece. If you have not been in a while in the after noon.

I would give it a try.

Redbeard2130
02-06-08, 18:54
Hey any of you guys that frequent strip clubs, I'm looking for a dancer named summer, she used to work at another club but I don't know where she went. She 5'5", 120, short curly blond hair, and a bad set of upper front teeth, if any of you see her please let me know, any help would be appreciated.Went there 2/5/08 and saw a black haired girl with busted up upper teeth. She is most likely not the girl you are looking for, but she is very "friendly". A little pushy for the champaign room but otherwise very worth it!

James Bond1967
02-09-08, 01:01
It was early afternoon, around 7pm, not too large of a crowd. Went in, the usual fast delivery of a cold brew, and prompt attention from the girls. There was a nice selection of younger college girls, with severeal arriving for work as I entered. After just a few minutes, I had a dream. In the dream, an older,30's\6\WF took a seat beside me. Instantly, grabbed my tool, and asked for a Priv. dance. I wasn't too interested, but went anyways. First, she offered FS for $. Went to couch room, got BBBJCIM, FIV, and lots of contact without any rush. I love this place as there is usually always something on the menu that a working man can afford. Suddenly, I awoke from my dream a happy man. Seniors PM for more details and contact info.

Time To Dive
02-10-08, 01:27
Stoped by Heart Breakers tonight around 9. Fairly buisy since it was Saturday night. Lots of good looking girls working, Plenty to choose from. Got a private dance from Chris. A great dance, well worth the money I spent. During the dance there was plenty of touching from both of us and I got FIV. Can't wait to go back.

Tazhat
02-17-08, 11:15
Went here the other night early in hopes of a nice dream but alas none to be found. Had a couple of nice lap dances but nothing more. Most of the women here are nice looking but there are some a little rough around the edges.

Hunter36
02-24-08, 19:47
Went by both places Saturday night and although there were some diamonds, overall the quality at Platinum Plus has gone down. Many of the girls were flat of chest, chunky and the few hot ones were clustered around one or two guys. I did see a few pretty blondes but there were some monsters out there. Maybe it was just a bad time of the month.

Went by Heartbreakers and saw more of the same. There was actually an older chunky blonde that had the nerve to have a top that showed her stomach. She was absolutely disgusting. When I say old she had to be in her mid to late 40s. For me, that is too old to be stripping unless your body is damn near perfect. Another black female in all black was with her. Both heavyweights need to lose about 50 lbs or more. One stunning blonde was worth getting a dance which I did with plenty of touching and grinding. She said she was a former fitness instructor. She had a very toned body. Many of the girls there also had flat chests and bad attitudes, and also chunky stomachs. It also appears many of the black guys there are pimping some of the woman there as well.

I may have seen the best Columbia has to offer and may have to expand.

Trool2000
02-29-08, 17:57
Went into Heartbreakers on Thurdsay afternoon about 2 pm. About 10 girls in there, a bunch sitting and chatting togther. Dropped a few ones on a nice blond, gave nice touch when at the stage. She came and sat for a little while. Offered dance in the back area for. 2 less that the. 25 if only one dance. She took off her top, nice perky tities and covered downstairs with a nice red thong. Alot of grinding and hands could play upstairs. Did a real cool thing with her tounge, fealt good if you know what I mean. Had what I thought was 3 dances, turned out to be 4 including the one you enter on, thats a bit of a con. Didn't argue since I left happy.

Jimmy Smits
03-06-08, 18:28
Went in today over lunch and had some success. I met up with a cute brunette, about 5'8'', 34 natural C, smoking bod, cute face. We talked for a bit as it was slow. She asked if I have been in before and I told her not for six months as the last time I was there I left feeling "less then satisfied" and taken advantage of by the girl. She told me that she would be upfront with me and to try her out for a couple of private dances and she would only charge me $20 per dance. I figured she's cute, seems genuine, why not. Well she turned out to be honest and worth it. Two dances, very hot, lots of contact, tits in mouth, light kissing, great grinding. After two dances she told me to get comfy and I obeyed. I was wearing boxers and she shielded my body with hers, slid them to the side, and gave me an excellent HJ. The total damage was only $60. She then asked me on the way out if she gave me her number would I call her and I said of course. So I left happy and with a number. Not a bad days work.

She also asked me not to use her name on the internet, however, seniors can PM me for her name, however, I don't want to give out her number yet.

Broome333
03-14-08, 19:29
Back in the mid-90's there was a strip club right of I-77 near the main gate to Ft. Jackson. It was on the right side as you headed away from Ft. Jackson across the street from a shopping center or mall if I remember correctly. I don't remember the name but the place was pretty fun, low cost although kinda run down. On the second song of their set the dancers would go around and give every customer a short table dance for a small tip. Anyone know where I'm talking about or if it is still there?

Slick Dickel
03-14-08, 19:41
Walk in and meet a girl. She offers a dance you pay 10 just to walk in the room. She will offer you a menu and price list. You pick and its all done

Boyd68
03-14-08, 20:44
It was called the Carriage House. A great little place. I wish there were places like that around today...............They also had a great private dance room.

Boyd

Back in the mid-90's there was a strip club right of I-77 near the main gate to Ft. Jackson. It was on the right side as you headed away from Ft. Jackson across the street from a shopping center or mall if I remember correctly. I don't remember the name but the place was pretty fun, low cost although kinda run down. On the second song of their set the dancers would go around and give every customer a short table dance for a small tip. Anyone know where I'm talking about or if it is still there?

Smut Villian
03-14-08, 22:41

It was called the Carriage House. A great little place. I wish there were places like that around today...............They also had a great private dance room.

Boyd
Yes, that was the Carriage House back in the day. The Carriage House closed down a few years ago, and now another strip club has taken its place. The new club is now known as Liquids; it's a mostly Black strip club but fortunately no one seems to be interested in creating trouble there, and the girls (from what I remember from the last time I was there) weren't too bad-looking. Don't know if any extras are available (never tried to get any there myself) but I've heard some other mongers have gotten lucky. Take-out may very well be on the menu (also unconfirmed but a lot of Black strip clubs tend to be rife with opportunities for that sort of thing).

Spaceman Spiff
03-15-08, 00:21
Have to say I'm not as nostalgic!

I did get extras there one time, but when I got back there and saw her in the light (the dim backroom was still better lit than near the stage!) I wished I hadn't. And the whole time she was jerking me, she kept up the *stupidest* "you're turning me on so much" patter I've ever heard. And I mean *stupid*. She kept calling me a "sex goddess", apparently thinking it was a compliment to call a man that. I was trying to keep it up by thinking sexy thoughts of being somewhere else, with *someone* else, and she just *wouldn't* shut up!

Spaceman Spiff

Boyd68
03-15-08, 11:56
As they say....YMMV!

Take care.
Boyd

Have to say I'm not as nostalgic!

I did get extras there one time, but when I got back there and saw her in the light (the dim backroom was still better lit than near the stage!) I wished I hadn't. And the whole time she was jerking me, she kept up the *stupidest* "you're turning me on so much" patter I've ever heard. And I mean *stupid*. She kept calling me a "sex goddess", apparently thinking it was a compliment to call a man that. I was trying to keep it up by thinking sexy thoughts of being somewhere else, with *someone* else, and she just *wouldn't* shut up!

Spaceman Spiff

Broome333
03-15-08, 15:02

Boyd

Yeah I think that was the name, although I don't think they even had a sign back then. I was there summer of 96. The private rooms I remember where on the left side of the place if you were standing out front looking at the building, the main room was on the right and there was a bar area in the middle where you came in the front door. As I remember the table dances were pretty high contact, the private dances even more so and take out both in the parking lot and off site were readily available from at least half of the girls. As another poster pointed out, the quality of the girls was pretty low. I think the best was probably about a 6 and the rest of the herd was more in the 3-5 zone with a few that had no business taking their clothes off in public thrown in. Having said that I still liked the place, cheap and available has its appeal.

Broome333
03-15-08, 15:04
Yes, that was the Carriage House back in the day. The Carriage House closed down a few years ago, and now another strip club has taken its place. The new club is now known as Liquids; it's a mostly Black strip club but fortunately no one seems to be interested in creating trouble there, and the girls (from what I remember from the last time I was there) weren't too bad-looking. Don't know if any extras are available (never tried to get any there myself) but I've heard some other mongers have gotten lucky. Take-out may very well be on the menu (also unconfirmed but a lot of Black strip clubs tend to be rife with opportunities for that sort of thing).

When you say black club do you mean the dancers, the crowd, or both?

Smut Villian
03-16-08, 19:44
When you say black club do you mean the dancers, the crowd, or both?
Both. But like I said, the girls there were actually much easier on the eyes than the crew of the Carriage House, and I didn't get the sense that anyone would ever give you unprovoked trouble there.

Allen
03-17-08, 08:08
Walk in and meet a girl. She offers a dance you pay 10 just to walk in the room. She will offer you a menu and price list. You pick and its all done

hi.. where is this place at?.. columbia or greenville?. thanks. AL

Smut Villian
03-17-08, 11:24
hi.. where is this place at?.. columbia or greenville?. thanks. AL
The only Godiva's I know of is the one in Greenville, there's not one in Columbia. OTOH, Columbia has its own version of the "sure thing" in the form of "Diamonds" (formerly known as "Pleasers") on Bluff Rd. just off the I-77 exit.

Arbuck00
03-18-08, 17:51
Nice time had this PM again. GFE with short brunette.

Lumbee Indian. If you have not tried PM you are missing the fun.

Young girls are basicly worthless. They will offer two for one.

Look for the 30 year olds.

Uscstud
03-27-08, 20:26
Lets hope this doesn't pass... but just in case, enjoy it while you've got it! ;-)

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=60199

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- Exotic dancers would have to stay six feet from strip club customers and those businesses would have to close at midnight under a bill being considered by House lawmakers.

Scott Bergthold is a Tennessee-based lawyer who told a House subcommittee on Thursday that late operating hours for strip clubs creates more crime and problems for police.

Bergthold says stripper dances may be protected by courts, but not when they touch customers, which is commonly known as a lap dance.

He says there's no constitutional right to lap dances.

The House Judiciary Committee will next take up the proposal.

Bubba777
03-28-08, 08:36
Lets hope this doesn't pass... but just in case, enjoy it while you've got it! ;-)

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- Exotic dancers would have to stay six feet from strip club customers and those businesses would have to close at midnight under a bill being considered by House lawmakers.

Scott Bergthold is a Tennessee-based lawyer who told a House subcommittee on Thursday that late operating hours for strip clubs creates more crime and problems for police.

Bergthold says stripper dances may be protected by courts, but not when they touch customers, which is commonly known as a lap dance.

I did a google search on Mr. Bergthold.

Hillsborough County Hires Anti-Adult Entertainment Crusader Scott Bergthold

Hillsborough County has hired Tennessee attorney Scott Bergthold to make life harder for adult businesses. One of his ideas is for exotic dancers to carry licences. Where these women would carry them leaves much to the imagination.

Bergthold has a long history in the Christian Right. He graduated from Pensacola Christian College in 1994. He received his law degree from the Christian university Regent Law School. At law school, Bergthold became involved with the Pat Robertson-funded American Center for Law and Justice.

Bergthold has ties with the organizations Community Defense Counsel and Victims of Pornography. The site has a poem Amber Smith wrote for those who have been victimized form one too many Ron Jeremy movies.

Bergthold has been on an anti-adult entertainment rampage ever since. He has an ongoing legal battle with Jenna Jameson. She released the statement: "The mayor and her council members used my fame to generate publicity that panders to the religious right wing, without regard to the rights of the majority of our citizens who simply want to enjoy adult entertainment." Jameson has launch a referendum to overturn the regulations Bergthold help write for Scottsdale. She needs 3,384 signatures.

Bergthold rallied concerned parents in Phoenix against an adult superstore.

"Our focus is not on the moral decay in America," says Scott Bergthold, executive director of NFLF, "but rather the tangible effects of the moral decay which local governments are quick to recognize an increase in crimes, lower property values leading to lower tax revenues, and health and safety issues like the spread of aids and other sexually transmitted diseases."

Smut Villian
03-28-08, 17:00

This guy needs to get hit by a dump truck and taste his own blood.

Uscstud
03-28-08, 17:09
This guy needs to get hit by a dump truck and taste his own blood.Or we could all just chip in and show the poor sap what he's missing... Its probably tough on him being a virgin at 60.

Hotchriss71
03-28-08, 21:10
Had this dream last week.

Went into PP around 5PM for happy hour. Haven't been there in a while and I was pleasantly surprised by the level of hotness walking around. I'm terrible remembering "stage names" but there were several girls there that were among the best looking dancers I've come across. They are definitely at a peak at the moment. One of these sat down to keep me company. (not giving physical descriptions or names here. I'm me.) She made good conversation, which is nice, and her body was 100% my style. Anyway, I went for the Champagne Room. Now. I've seen PP called "home of the $600 handjob". I find that to be completely inaccurate. For 4. 5 roses (2. 5 for champagne 2 for dance) there was plenty on the menu. DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM. Also made arrangements for take out the next night. If you're striking out in the PP Champagne Room, you're doing it wrong.

Then I woke up from this dream and smoked a cigarette.

Spaceman Spiff
03-29-08, 00:40
Had this dream last week.
Now. I've seen PP called "home of the $600 handjob". I find that to be completely inaccurate. .

Heh. I think that might have been me, and is an accurate reflection of my one experience with the PP champagne room. Maybe I'll have to check it out again. Right now, I'm avoiding the clubs. The smoke seems to affect me worse and worse each time and the pollen is bad enough!

Spaceman Spiff

LurkingDog
03-29-08, 17:09
Hotchriss -- If I'm reading your very nice report correctly, you dropped four Ben's and a Grant -- that's pretty steep even if she was a "10". How long was the "dance" in total? I wonder what her take out rates are?

Play safe.

LD

Hotchriss71
03-29-08, 22:07
Hotchriss -- If I'm reading your very nice report correctly, you dropped four Ben's and a Grant -- that's pretty steep even if she was a "10". How long was the "dance" in total? I wonder what her take out rates are?

Play safe.

LDThe dance was about an hour and half... definitely not watching the clock. It was steep, but worth it and as you say playing safe is important, and it's worth a few extra Bens to keep everything anonymous and avoiding "employment verification" phone calls and hotel registers and all that jazz. Take out rates seemed to be the same, 'cept of course she gets all the gold instead of 2.5 going to the house for cheap champagne. :)

Scmonger
03-30-08, 16:36
Has anyne seen this girl out of Charlotte? She has posted on CL here as well. I was thinking about TOFTT.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ers/622298961.html

Hunter38
03-31-08, 10:21
I went to Heart Breakers a week or so and had a good time. Lot's of contact in the dances, although they were 25 a piece. I will go back when down that way. The girls are not 10's but they are average.

Zorak
04-03-08, 21:12
Well, it seems that a few of our politicians have sense.

http://www.thestate.com/politics/story/362932.html

• Bill to ban lap dances stalls in House

A bill that would ban lap dances at S.C. strip clubs has stalled in a House committee less than a week after lawmakers began discussing the measure.

The House Judiciary Committee, with a voice vote, agreed to hand the bill off to a different committee for more study.

Some lawmakers think the move means the bill is unlikely to be heard from again this year.

“I hope that’s not the case,” said Rep. Garry Smith, R-Greenville, who introduced two amendments to the bill, which requires exotic dancers to keep a six-foot distance between themselves and customers. The bill also would require all sexually oriented businesses to close at midnight.

Smith’s amendments, deemed “overkill” by some committee members, would have made each incidence of a patron coming closer than six feet to a dancer a separate violation, meaning patrons and dancers each could accumulate thousands of dollars in fines in one visit and be subject to years of prison.

Smith’s other amendment would have made it a misdemeanor violation against the club or establishment if the business operator “knowingly and willfully” allowed such violations to occur.

Rep. David Weeks, D-Sumter, said some members of the Criminal Laws Committee, which will handle the bill, were concerned about whether the bill is constitutional.

“I think it’s dead for the year,” Weeks said.

No Way Jose
04-04-08, 11:25
None of those old boys would be able to have any fun when away from home if that bill passed.

Spaceman Spiff
04-05-08, 17:51
Was in town and went by PP on a weekday last week. I thought there might be a bit less smoke, and I'd heard the daytime girls were more friendly.

I stage tipped each dancer and they generally came by afterwards to see if I wanted a couch dance. I found, as ususal, the really pretty ones were the least grabby (though one 9 did do a very good grind). I finally got lucky with one of the more normal looking girls (not bad, about a 6.5) who took me in a deserted couch section and did a "fully out' enthusiastic hand shake with no up-front money. (I did tip her well, of course). So they are out there..

My clothes still reeked afterwards though.

Spaceman Spiff

Miawl9
04-06-08, 15:35
I went by HB last night, it was pretty routine most of the night. First dance was from Savannah, this skinny girl with bad teeth and dirty blonde hair. Our dance was interrupted by some jerk who was on his way out and tried to stick his finger in her ass. Of course she got him kicked out. Lots of grabbing and grinding, but after the incident I just wasn't into it.

Next on the menu was Ivy, she was this skinny goth girl. Not a lot of contact and I think we had the same cup size.

The closer this evening was Brittany. She was the prettiest and "healthiest" of the three. This one was a straight slow grinder but once again not a lot of contact.

Like I said before nothing special, but i wasn't in the mood that night.

P.S. There is always this big black chick who always asks for a dance, but she didn't this time. Maybe she didn't see me, but I'm not complaining.

Trool2000
04-07-08, 14:36
Went to HB on Friday afternoon, nice dance with cute brunette, sweet ass and nice tities. Good contact upstairs and grinding. Then an average looking brunette came over, was aggressive while we sat and chatted on the floor. Offered me 3 dances for .6 said it would be worth it, it was. Message me for details, I don't want to end a good thing.

Tribal69
04-10-08, 12:48
I am normally not a strip club guy, but in the 80-90’s I was strip club aficionado (yes...blowing my own horn). So while in Columbia I thought I would try the local clubs, just to see if they are any good or as good as the forum reads.

Monday afternoon - I head out and go straight to HB’s, nice looking club, a little dark, but is laid out nice.

The place was dead, 10 girls and me. I order a beer and the bar tender tells “me 4 buck, but Happy hour starts in 10 mins and prices will be half”. I am the only guy in the place and they are giving me shit about 10 mins till happy hour starts – WTF. By the time I had one sip out of my beer, girl after girl approached and asked me if I wanted a dance in the VIP. One girl says 20, another 30, the next 25, and then a cracked out thin chick tells me her rate is 2 for 60.

I turn them all down so I can watch this hot little number on stage, nice looking black chick (I think her name was Siren) with lots of piercing’s. As I tip her at the stage she pulls me close and about rubs one out right there at the stage. I like it….

I order a second beer, this time 2 bucks – woohoo it’s happy hour. The dance comes down from stage and sits with me. She immediately begins rubbing my C and asks if I want a dance. She said she can give me 2 for .30, I tell her I am a bad boy and will try everything once we get in the back. She smiles and says; maybe she won’t stop me if I tip her. So I agree to the 2 for .30 and pull out my cash and show her .60 as we go to the VIP area. She is aggressive pushing me down in the seat, straddle me and begins rubbing me again. She tells me the first song hasn’t started so what did I want. I told her I have a condom, but wanted her to get me really worked up before I blow. She says, if I finish it will be at the end of the second song.

She was very good and almost never left my lap. She kept her nipples (with the glow in the dark bar-bells) near my mouth just about the whole time. She finally asked me if I was ready and I told her ok, so she opened my dress pants, pulled my C out, covered it with a hat and straddled me. She road me for about 1min and I popped, but she kept riding. Once done, she zipped me up, took her .60 and we walked back to my table. I then waited a few, walked to the men’s room, got in the stall, tossed the Hat, wiped down with a handy nap, went back to me seat and enjoyed a few more girls dance, before I headed out.

Nice club, it felt like I was wasting my time at first, but it turned out great.

Be safe,

Tribal

Tribal69
04-10-08, 13:18
OK HB’s was good so on Tuesday afternoon I head back to the Club, it a little busy, but not crowded. I look for Siren, but she is not there. So I have a few beers and decide to head over to PP.

Get to PP and order a drink, lots of beautiful girls working. 15+ and it seamed like more were coming in as the afternoon progressed.

This club’s dance pricing is just as odd as HB - Each girl sets their own dance price. I end up with a dance from a chick in a school girl outfit, she changed me a happy hour 2 for 40, but it was weak, almost no grinding and no touching her nips, breasts or ass.

I have a few more drinks and head out; I decide to try Chastity's. I heard it’s a nude club with alcohol.

Once in I get a beer, go into the second area and take a seat. Nice looking girls, dance special 2 VIP for 30 and she is full nude.

I sit through 5 girls on stage, tipping each of them 1-2bucks. Seeing lots of pink meat, I am now ready for a private dance. The girl on stage – Mercedes, is a cute white chick, maybe 25, dark hair, thin body but not cracked out, nice little tata’s, a nice shape and sweat looking P.

So I tell her to come see me when she gets down and I will buy a dance form her. As soon as she is done she walks over and starts giving me this BS story about how she has to leave at 7pm and that she can’t do a dance, but needs 10 bucks to tip out, I tell her I already tipped her and that I wanted a dance and I will tip her then. She tells me she will be right back, goes and bugs a couple of guys, hits the DJ booth, then is back next to me. I tell her is she is leaving I can drive her anywhere she wants to go. She laughs and tells me she has a car, but will give me her number, so we can hook up later that night or the next day. She says, if she make $.50 she won’t have to come to work the next day.

She leaves again, then comes back with her number; tells me to call her in 45mins.

So 45mins later I call her and she asks where do we want to meet, I give he my hotel name and she agrees to meet me in 30mins. 20mins later as I am pulling into the hotel parking lot, I get a call...she is at the hotel back parking lot waiting for me. I park up front; walk through and to the lot she is at, open the security door and she slides in. Up to my room we go and once in, play the LE game, she gets naked, I get naked, etc, etc. 2 pops and almost hours later, she leave with $. I stay with an ice pack on my nuts and her number.

The next day I call her and she comes by for an afternoon meeting. Again 2 pops, about 1.5hours and this time we visited Greece for $.25.

If you are a Senior member, I will share her number. If you are not a Senior member don’t ask.

Be safe,

Tribal

PS – GA here I come.

Ramoo
04-10-08, 21:39
I've spent the last 2 afternoons and evenings at Heartbreakers. Did not bring my own raincoat, otherwise I could have had anything my heart desired.

Very nice but very pushy dancers. Damn! How many times do I have to tell someone I don't want a dance? Nonetheless, a very nice club. Check the afternoon black chick's tattoo's. If it says "Antonia" we were working the same girl. She's a sweetie and free with her digits. Good grinding on the 2for1, with little elvis out getting some air. Damn zipper.

We're hooking up next week on my return trip. Will post the results. There's a lot to be easily had in this club. Wish they had some Asian chicks.

Jimmy Smits
04-24-08, 18:25
Went by yesterday and she's there working dayshift. She came over and asked me to buy her a drink. I told her she should be buying me drinks after taking me for almost $$$ @ Stilettos. She said that it wasn't her but her cousin. I laughed and said "whatever, you won't fool me twice and your name is going on the net to tell others to stay away." She almost freaked out and then stormed off and didn't look at me the rest of the day. I chatted up Alli who I took in the back for the 2 for $50 champagne room special and I was more then happy with the resulty. An extra $20 got me a BBBJWS!

Trool2000
05-12-08, 12:18
Went to PLatuim Plus on Friday afternoon, I'll tell you the women in there are top shelf. There where atleast 5 or 6 blonds that where a totol 9 or 10 on the scale.

Got a great dance from a blond gal who works at a gym and there one day a week, lots of touching upstairs, was great. Also spoke to another gal, she was 40, yes 40. Blond about 5 ft 6, was super nice and offered me a two for one private dance. OMG was in heaven, she was so sexual and appeared to enjoy ever minute. Lots of good contact and I left happy.

Go over there guys.

Jimmy Smits
05-12-08, 19:15
Is there a sister club to Chastity's out that way? I stopped by and was looking for Alli and they said she was at their Batesburg-Leesville club.

Mets Fan
05-13-08, 17:29
Is there a sister club to Chastity's out that way? I stopped by and was looking for Alli and they said she was at their Batesburg-Leesville club.

A new club opened up just outside of Batesburg-Leesville on Hwy 178, but it's going by a different name. This is the only strip club that has opened in Batesburg-Leesville. I haven't checked it out because there was some talk in the local newspaper about the sheriff of Saluda County trying to find reasons to close it down. When it first opened it was BYOB, but I think they've begun selling beverages in the past couple of weeks. I don't know if this club is related to Chasity's or not but they aren't using Chasity's name unless they've started to recently.

Hunter2Pgp
05-13-08, 20:21
Is this club open during the day?
A new club opened up just outside of Batesburg-Leesville on Hwy 178, but it's going by a different name. This is the only strip club that has opened in Batesburg-Leesville. I haven't checked it out because there was some talk in the local newspaper about the sheriff of Saluda County trying to find reasons to close it down. When it first opened it was BYOB, but I think they've begun selling beverages in the past couple of weeks. I don't know if this club is related to Chasity's or not but they aren't using Chasity's name unless they've started to recently.

Mets Fan
05-13-08, 21:00
I don't think that it's open during the day. And it may be open only on Fridays and Saturdays. That was what they were advertising on the sign when they first opened. They've been open about three months so their schedule may have changed since they've opened. I may try to get by there this weekend and TOFTT. I did get by Chasity's this past weekend and had a good time. There was a dancer there named Roxy who was hot!!! Private dances were .30. I was told by another dancer there that for 2.50 touching would be allowed. I didn't take her up on the offer. I would need to know what I was getting before I contributed that much.

SW Surfer
05-14-08, 10:51
After reading what others have posted I thought I would try out Chastity's for my self. I show up around 5pm, . 5 buck for the door and 2 bucks for a bud-lite. I go into the second room and see a thin little spinner on stage. So I walk up and tip the spinner and get a nice open beaver shot from her with lots of spreading and lip tugging. I think to my self I like this place more then I thought I would.

Once seated the parade begins. Three girls, one at a time, do a VIP offer and tell me how good it will be, blah blah blah. Then the Spinner from stage come over and sits on my lap, rubs the Little Surfer and asks if I want a 2fer1 VIP. I tell her I want extras and she says we can talk in the back. Once in the back she offers. 40 for a Covered Reverse Cowgirl Grind. I tell her I want a BBBJ for. 20, she counters at. 30. I agree and the dance begins, once the Little Surfer is Hanging 10 (ok 6. 5) she begins the BJ, but I realize she did an oral cover up. Nice trick, but not what was agreed on. I tell her I don’t like covers because I am allergic to latex. She about died, the cover came off with a big apology and continued with the BBBJ, when I finished she did a CIM w/spit, but made sure every drop was out before she stopped. This was one top notch BBBJCIM. It was also nice that no one checked on us the whole time.

As I was leaving the VIP I tipped the bouncer that was sitting in front of the VIP door. 10 and said thanks. He was cool and responded with a "no problem".

I grab a seat with the spinner, she said her name was Star; I enjoy a few beers, tip the girls on stage and head back to the hotel for a good night sleep. I got the feeling takeout was available, but I did not ask. I plan on going back tonight and will try for some room service.

Surfer Out

Jimmy Smits
05-20-08, 17:41
Stopped in around Noon. Chatted up Carma. Did the Champagne for .5 and another .5 tip for a BBBJWSP. Hot body and nice personality. No other ladies working at the time and no other customers.

She gave me the 411 on the place in Batesburg/Saluda. You go out US1 to Route 23. Head towards Saluda on Route 23, make a right at the fork in the road heading towards Saluda and it's about 2 miles on the right. It's called Stilettos and is the same Stilettos that was short lived on Two Notch. They open at 4:00 PM everyday but she wasn't sure about Sunday.

Pretty sure it's topless and not all nude. I may make the trek out there this weekend for some re-con. With gas as pricey as it though that's a lot of miles just to TOFTT.

M Fever
05-20-08, 20:24
Tribal, I will be staying in Columbia Thursday. Could you pm me Mercedes number. I need to check out this club too. Thanks and will to share any Florida info with you if needed.
OK HB’s was good so on Tuesday afternoon I head back to the Club, it a little busy, but not crowded. I look for Siren, but she is not there. So I have a few beers and decide to head over to PP.

Get to PP and order a drink, lots of beautiful girls working. 15+ and it seamed like more were coming in as the afternoon progressed.

This club’s dance pricing is just as odd as HB - Each girl sets their own dance price. I end up with a dance from a chick in a school girl outfit, she changed me a happy hour 2 for 40, but it was weak, almost no grinding and no touching her nips, breasts or ass.

I have a few more drinks and head out; I decide to try Chastity's. I heard it’s a nude club with alcohol.

Once in I get a beer, go into the second area and take a seat. Nice looking girls, dance special 2 VIP for 30 and she is full nude.

I sit through 5 girls on stage, tipping each of them 1-2bucks. Seeing lots of pink meat, I am now ready for a private dance. The girl on stage – Mercedes, is a cute white chick, maybe 25, dark hair, thin body but not cracked out, nice little tata’s, a nice shape and sweat looking P.

So I tell her to come see me when she gets down and I will buy a dance form her. As soon as she is done she walks over and starts giving me this BS story about how she has to leave at 7pm and that she can’t do a dance, but needs 10 bucks to tip out, I tell her I already tipped her and that I wanted a dance and I will tip her then. She tells me she will be right back, goes and bugs a couple of guys, hits the DJ booth, then is back next to me. I tell her is she is leaving I can drive her anywhere she wants to go. She laughs and tells me she has a car, but will give me her number, so we can hook up later that night or the next day. She says, if she make $.50 she won’t have to come to work the next day.

She leaves again, then comes back with her number; tells me to call her in 45mins.

So 45mins later I call her and she asks where do we want to meet, I give he my hotel name and she agrees to meet me in 30mins. 20mins later as I am pulling into the hotel parking lot, I get a call...she is at the hotel back parking lot waiting for me. I park up front; walk through and to the lot she is at, open the security door and she slides in. Up to my room we go and once in, play the LE game, she gets naked, I get naked, etc, etc. 2 pops and almost hours later, she leave with $. I stay with an ice pack on my nuts and her number.

The next day I call her and she comes by for an afternoon meeting. Again 2 pops, about 1.5hours and this time we visited Greece for $.25.

If you are a Senior member, I will share her number. If you are not a Senior member don’t ask.

Be safe,

Tribal

PS – GA here I come.

Warhawk
05-21-08, 10:47
I would also like Mercedes number if you are still willing to share.

SW Surfer
05-21-08, 11:27
I would also like Mercedes number if you are still willing to share.Guys,

I have been tring to PM Tribal for weeks, if you read his Orlando Post he got hurt and is out of the game. Dumb ass punks F'd him up in his own hotel room. Hope he is doing well, shame to lose a Sr. Member like that.

BTW. I saw Mercedes at Chastity's the last time I was in town. She one freaky surf rat, I would love a chance to surf her. Though I Like mine a little more on the Spinner size. Like Star. I wouldn't toss Mercedes from the Surf Rack.

SW Surfer

Post from Tribal69 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=647962&postcount=1516

El Mariachi
05-21-08, 14:40
Guys,

I am going to be visiting Columbia and wanting a recommendations on SC to visit. From my reading of posts in seems like Chastity's may be my best choice for extras but wanted the local experts to chime in.

Thanks,

El

Ramoo
05-22-08, 03:16
[QUOTE=El Mariachi]Guys,

I am going to be visiting Columbia and wanting a recommendations on SC to visit. From my reading of posts in seems like Chastity's may be my best choice for extras but wanted the local experts to chime in.

Thanks,

El[/QUOTEto
Dude... RTFF. Everything you need is here. unless you're looking to trap someone or something. Damn!

El Mariachi
05-22-08, 04:36
El[/QUOTEto
Dude... RTFF. Everything you need is here. unless you're looking to trap someone or something. Damn![/QUOTE]Thanks for the hospitality Ramoo. If it is was my first post I could understand that kind of response. I have read every post out here and saw good and bad about all 3 clubs PP, HB, and Chastity's. I was just looking for some friendly mongering advice. I guess my trap didn't work maybe next time I will be more slick and fool everyone.

SW Surfer
05-22-08, 09:04
Hey Newbie,

I am not trying to sound like an A-Hole, but RTFF 2 or 3 times. You will get all the info you need. Just about any club in Columbia has take out, you just have to know the game. Thats what the forum is for.

Surfer Out

Guys,

Thanks,

El

El Mariachi
05-23-08, 08:15
Well I started at HB's around 2:00pm and was surprised that there were 9 girls or so. Didn't see any that had been previously mentioned. I stayed for 2 hours and got a couple of deances but nothing really happened.

Headed over to Chastity's and defnitely a smaller crowd only 3 girls working. The bartender was the hottest chick in there(Nikki). She used to dance and actually danced once. I wanted her takeout but no luck.

I did get a couple of dances from a girl Dallas blonde, late 20s, nice body, really bice tits. She tried to play hard by letting the little head get some air but they had a new kid bouncer in everyone's face so we had to stop.

The bouncer really but a hamper on everything for other guys too. One regular complained to the manager and told him he would not come back unless you get rid of that kid.

Well 6:00 back to HB and this is where is got fun. Young 21 yo tall white chick (who favors Cameron Diaz and has no tats so easy to figure out who she is) comes by and sits with me. It is happy hour so I let her have a a couple of drinks and she is clearly getting buzzed. She has only been working 2 months dancing. Well she sat with me for 2+ hours and I did one 2 for 1 dance for $25 plus the drinks($12). The whole time I keep telling her I am leaving because I am going to a bar to meeting someone because I need to find someone to come back to my hotel. She blew it off the whole time but eventually she came around and gave me her number and I gave her mine. Well she was suppose to work all night and comes back and says lets go.

She came to my room BBBJ, FS initially but she had no where to go so she stayed until this morning so I had more of the same. Gave her $150 and she left.

I usually don't do SCs because it is such a crap shoot but overall I had a good time but if you factor in the dances I paid for and didn't get anything in return I spent too much on the day.

El

SW Surfer
05-23-08, 13:58
Just saw in the Orlando SW reports that Tribal is back!

Guys,

I have been tring to PM Tribal for weeks, if you read his Orlando Post he got hurt and is out of the game. Dumb ass punks F'd him up in his own hotel room. Hope he is doing well, shame to lose a Sr. Member like that.

Post from Tribal69 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=647962&postcount=1516

Jimmy Smits
06-01-08, 08:09
Well the mighty Jimmy Smits struck out yesterday. I was feeling the need for some booty and headed yesterday in search of some action. The first stop was Chastity's. It was about 2:30 when I got there. There were three girls working, Lee, Nikita, and a black chick who's name I didn't catch. Let me say when I walked in the vibe just seemed "off" somehow. There were a bunch of kids there who looked like they had just graduated boot camp from Ft. Jackson and were in a strip club for the first time. They were all crowding around the girls and being total cock blockers. I had a beer and bided my time when Nikita came over to talk to me. I bought her a couple of $8 drinks and chatted her up for a bit. She's from Egypt, long black hair, and a better cut quality wise then what I normally see in Chastity's. So eventually get to talking about the VIP and I told her that I am all for it but I don't want to leave unhappy. She asked me what I meant and what the other girls do to make me happy. So I told her what they do. She says wait here and she'll be right back. So I wait about five minutes and the doorman comes over and says he needs to talk to me. Now this doorman is young enough he could be my son. He looks about 2 months north of 18. He says that Nikita was really upset and that I needed to keep things on the downlow. I told him she asked the question. He wasn't an asshole about it and did handle it OK but apparently she was offended. I told him "look, I come in here about once a week and you see me here with various ladies and am always a good tipper and don't cause any problems." He said "Oh, I know, but she went to the owner and complained so that's why I am talking to you." At that point I decided it was time for a change of scenery.

I made the LONG ass drive out to Stillettos. It was my first time going there. The easiest way to get there is to take I-20 West to I think it's exit 39 (route 178), head towards Batesburg/Saluda, go through town, and it's about 2 miles outside of Batesburg (2965 Batesburg Hwy) on the right hand side shortly after you cross into Saluda county. I got there about 5:00 PM and found out they don't open until 8:00 PM and are only open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The place looks really trashy and run down from the outside so that's all I can report about the place. It's a good hour each way for me so I doubt I'll go back.

So I headed towards home and figured I'd swing by Chastity's one more time (6:00 by now) and the same three girls were working but none of them were on stage. They were "on their breaks" when I got there and there were no other customers there.

At this point I was totally frustrated and decided to pack it in and head home.

So boys Nikita is a no go for extras. Dallas is still good for FS there at about 1.4 a clip but it tends to be rushed and rough. I haven't seen Karma there in a while but she's still my favorite for what I am looking for.

If anyone gets to Stillettos I'd love to hear about the place and if there's anything available on the menu.

Keen Observer
06-01-08, 13:09
I was in Columbia yesterday and thought I might try to get some take out. I got to Chastity's around 4:00 and I saw three girls dancing but they didn't seem too enthused. I bought one drink for Lee and she seemed receptive but when I tried to be more direct she seemed put off.

She got up to dance and then I got the some crappy treatment from the bouncer. He didn't even look 18! If Lee said anything to him, it must have been telepathic since I didn't even see her talk to him.

Since I am not a "regular" it might have been a knee jerk reaction on his part but I felt he was really stretching it to make a point.

Think I will sit Chastity's out for a while and stay home.

Mets Fan
06-01-08, 16:45
Jimmy,

I went by Chasity's twice over the weekend (Friday and Saturday night) and the vibe seemed off both nights. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but something just didn't feel right. I got a private dance from one of the girls (I don't even remember her name) but she told me that Stiletto's has closed down. Not sure if the info was legit but she seemed straight up. Saturday night was even worse. I was there for a good hour before a girl got on the main stage. The best looking girl there was Leigh, but she had an attitude. I have seen her once before, and she was cool then. Not sure what the problem was. I might stay away for a while.

Keen Observer
06-01-08, 18:13
I wonder what with up with Lee/Leigh? I had heard she was open to extras but I stuck my foot squarely in my mouth.

To say the vibe was off was a major understatement. Dang.

Keen Observer
06-01-08, 18:28
Whoops, I forgot to post what I really wanted to. Must be getting old.

Does anybody know about Jordin on CL:

http://columbia.craigslist.org/ers/700335264.html

Seems too good to be true.

Others might be right about CL - it is likely a waste of time, but I can't help wondering.

Jimmy Smits
06-02-08, 17:57
Went in over lunch. One girl working. Black chick from the Virgin Islands named Infinity. Now it's supposed to be 2 for 1 in the VIP until 7 PM. She takes me back and says for $60 she'll make me happy. I fork it over and when I start to get comfortable she tells me that those kind of things are only allowed in the Champagne room and it's 1.5. I told her to stop as that wasn't what we agreed to. I told her that the VIP room is 2 for 1 until 7 and it's only $30 a dance there. I asked her to give me $30 back and we'd call it even. She said "no, you already paid me and my manager will back me up". So I said fine go get him. She dashed into the employees only area never to return. I asked for a manger and I was told he was at lunch and wouldn't be back till after 2.

So I wasn't waiting around for a manager and quite frankly I'm down with Chastity's for a long time. If someone gets some new intel let me know. I guess it's back to CL for me.

StreetDater
06-02-08, 21:08
Frankly guys I don't know why you keep subjecting yourselves to the titty bar run around. Don't get me wrong. I've dropped plenty of coin in the ole strip club. Carriage House anyone? I can honestly say that I wish I had 95% of the money I have spent over the years in titty bars back and spent it in an AMP instead. Wise up guys.

Safe Hunting.

Jimmy Smits
06-04-08, 17:10
Frankly guys I don't know why you keep subjecting yourselves to the titty bar run around. Don't get me wrong. I've dropped plenty of coin in the ole strip club. Carriage House anyone? I can honestly say that I wish I had 95% of the money I have spent over the years in titty bars back and spent it in an AMP instead. Wise up guys.

Safe Hunting.

However the options on Columbia are seriously limited. The only FS AMP in town is really crappy. Craigslist is hit or miss and has stings from time to time. I don't do the street scene.

Palmetto Dude
06-04-08, 17:25
Will be feature dancing at PP June 12-14. I know from the other boards that she doesn't do extras, but then again, even if she did I imgaine she'd cost as much as a downpayment on a nice car.

That's an expensive test drive.

Trool2000
06-05-08, 10:42
Went to Platium Plus last Friday afternoon, plenty of women in there, some 8's and a few 9's. Got a private dance from Candy, yah right, names I don t care about.

She s 22 , blond hair pulled up, beautiful tits , I bet 36 c and a sweet small sexy ass. Dances were .25 and well worth it. Plenty of interaction , if you know what I mean. Left there very happy. Head over there, you will not be disappointed, trust me.

BarkinDawg
06-13-08, 01:31
The time has come and Chastitys has gone mainstream, meaning no total nudity. In the champagne (2 for 50) room, its up to the girl. So its still business as usual in the back I guess, but surely ot for long.

Dave Isc
06-15-08, 00:17
Ok, now instead of just reading all the posts, I need someone to please tell me whether the PP Champagne room is a scam or not. I was there last night and a babe (8+) really had me tempted. Her price when I initially get there was $$$$$ plus the champagne being $$. But by around 11:00, it was down to $$$ (plus the champagne). I resisted the temptation, but this gal really had a strong sales pitch. With a alot of rubbing/ stroking under the table which really had me wondering. I resisted and went to HB tonight, and while there were some really good looking gals there, they didn't try to "sell" the champagne room. Any guidance?

Jimmy Smits
06-15-08, 06:43
Ok, now instead of just reading all the posts, I need someone to please tell me whether the PP Champagne room is a scam or not. I was there last night and a babe (8+) really had me tempted. Her price when I initially get there was $$$$$ plus the champagne being $$. But by around 11:00, it was down to $$$ (plus the champagne). I resisted the temptation, but this gal really had a strong sales pitch. With a alot of rubbing/ stroking under the table which really had me wondering. I resisted and went to HB tonight, and while there were some really good looking gals there, they didn't try to "sell" the champagne room. Any guidance?

I've never personally had any luck in either club and for those prices you can check out Craigslist or Escorts.com and do just as well for 1/2 the price or less. That just seems outrageous.

Dave Isc
06-15-08, 13:46
I'll be checking out CL today. It really did seem like waaaaay to much, even though she was hot. Still, there was no guarantee and the bouncers would play their part if she "changed her mind" once in the room and I was comfortable. Any other recommendations would be great.

Thanks again

Smut Villian
06-15-08, 18:34
I don't know if I'd consider the champagne room at PP a scam. On the other hand, I agree 100% that it is ridiculously overpriced. Yes the girls are usually hot but, at that price, I'd even consider Carmen Electra pretty fugly.

Dave Isc
06-15-08, 21:49
I'll just continue with the table/ couch service and avoid the champagne room until my other head does too much thinking and drags me in there. I just need to find a local gal who's on the PP or HB scale of decent (7+) and who is available for occasional visits. The ones I see on CL either look suspicious. Or like they're really being run by an agency. Maybe one of the couch dance gals will feel sorry and let me order some take-out.

Kyhunter08
06-25-08, 00:40
Ok, now instead of just reading all the posts, I need someone to please tell me whether the PP Champagne room is a scam or not. I was there last night and a babe (8+) really had me tempted. Her price when I initially get there was $$$$$ plus the champagne being $$. But by around 11:00, it was down to $$$ (plus the champagne). I resisted the temptation, but this gal really had a strong sales pitch. With a alot of rubbing/ stroking under the table which really had me wondering. I resisted and went to HB tonight, and while there were some really good looking gals there, they didn't try to "sell" the champagne room. Any guidance?I can't personally speak for PP or HB, but for the price you'd pay there, you could have any chick on the street for much much less, and walk away more satisfied. I've gotten the "deal" during the week early hours at Chastities, and have walked away pleased. Not FS, but I don't regret it. It all depends on the girl you get, and how well she knows the club in all honestly. In all my travels, all the Champagne room is way over rated and priced anywhere.

BarkinDawg
07-15-08, 18:31
Well I made it out on Sunday P. M. For a little R&R. Journey began at the newly remodeled and managed Chastity's. Upon arrival, I sat for a few drinks. During my sit I scouted talent for their usual 2 for. 50 in the private rooms. This has been a good time many times in past depending on girl. This time my candidate steered me to the couch room instead and said we only do the. 3 each in the couch room (topless) or 30 minutes in champagne for $300 plus champ. Well she did her one dance for 30, but only topless and I cut my losses and stopped there. So its final in that full nude is gone gone gone. You may get lucky with specific providers, but the trend is gone.

So I picked up my blue balls and headed to HB for some relief. There were a few more dfancers there, but only a couple did it for me. However, both were very strict with absolutely no extras. Looks like the salad days are gone.

YMMV,

Barkindawg

Magic Rat
07-16-08, 15:23
BD,

I was in Chastity's last week and got the 2 for $50 fully nude dances from a couple of strippers, although no real extras were offered. One of the dancers did mention the $300 VIP room where anything went, but I wasn't that interested in her, especially for that price. I made my way to PP but it wasn't a lot better there, just cheaper.

Dave Isc
07-16-08, 18:41
Thought I'd head out to HB for some entertainment tonight.

Hopefully I'll have some luck without spending too much $.

I'll post the results later.

Like It Slow
07-18-08, 10:00
Visited PP during happy hour this week. The time slot was aptly named, I left "happy".

If you get a chance, it may be worth your while to head over and look up a little asian girl who goes by the name of Lilly. She's very accommodating. Nice little butt, small tits though. Good conversation.

Dave Isc
07-18-08, 20:56
I'll give PP a try tonight. "Ohhh Lilllllyyyyyy" My foray to HB Wednesday night wasn't bad. I learned a good time to get there is around 8:30 as the gals who get off at 9 are a bit more pleasing. Plus when I was there, there was nobody. And I mean nobody else back in the couch rooms. Maybe that made it easier as well. Still, it wasn't anything more than a HJ through the pants, but for me it was well worth it (I know. But I'm desperate).

BarkinDawg
07-24-08, 17:40
Well, its a sad scene in the clubs folks as we continue to see the rules tightened. Went to Chastitys a week ago and only nude available was $$$ in the champagne room. No more 2 for 50 and no nude couch dances. However, reports are that the club will now me called Savannah's (? ). There is new ownership, but apparently the game plan will still be nude according to a phone call to the club. Now that probably mean nude for $$$ in champ. Room, but who knows over there. The pickins over there were not really looking that great in addition to the new no touch policy. It shocks me that the owners don't just pony up to the fact that the only reason people continue to visit that dump is the hopes of total nudity. The abolition of total nude in that club will be the death of it for sure, no matter what new name you hang up.

BarkinDawg
07-24-08, 17:50
After a grim performance at Chastitys/Savannahs, I made it to Heartbreakers. All I can say is fucking MOO! It was pitiful. There were only two women from the entire lot who I even wanted to see naked, moreless rub up on me. But that doesnt stop the undesirables from not leaving you the hell alone. They need to learn to accept a polite "no, thank you". Otherwise we are going to have to just be ugly, which sucks. Somehow I don't believe that they want to hear "no, you are fat and disgusting, so please get off my lap before you leave a mark". Once I did get one of the two attractive women, the action was a 5. For. 3, you get a little rub, but absolutely no touching except boobs and a small amount of ass grabbing, which was sad because I wanted to take that pretty litttle bottom home with me. I also was dying to see that snatch, but no such luck.

BarkinDawg
07-24-08, 17:55
So after much disapointment from previous efforts, I made it to PP. It was late (after 2:30 AM) on a Tuesday. They were nice in not charging a cover as no girls were on stage. I hoped to wrangle a god time in the couch or even in the champagne room. It was going to have to be pretty good for the verdict to be the Champ. Room ($$$ to begin). So I took 2 couch rides and was only disappointed again. All the same, no touch below the waist in any form. Not good people, not good.

Hunter2Pgp
07-26-08, 00:03
Heard that about 30 of the good girls from both places mentioned are in the Lexington Kentucky area. They left Wed. for about 10 days. The same guy who owns both places is opening up a mega club up there so some of the better talent will be gone till sometime next week. If your favorite girl is gone that prolly where she went.

BarkinDawg
07-26-08, 16:11
"Clubhouse" is the new awning on chastity's.

New Couch room plus 2 fer fitty is back. Its worth the trip.

Hunter36
08-06-08, 04:38
I agree with the other Hunter. PP and HB have had some real cows lately. I don't know where all the pretty women have gone. The ones that are there are all chunky and have that middle age spread. Catch any of them in the light and their butts have that cottage cheese look. Who the hell wants what you can see in Food Lion. It is sad when the best looking women in PP are the bartenders and waitresses. Lately I have left PP with a set of blueballs. The club has been real empty too. I think management is just interested in getting the house fee and does not care who dances anymore. HB is filled with black pimps which turned me off long ago. Neither place would you really want any extras. Damn, I miss Infiniti and LMR. At least before they both went down in quality as well. Looks like a road trip to Atlanta might be the next step because the quality in Columbia sucks and I would rather go without than settle. Peace.

Trool2000
08-08-08, 11:03
Went by there yesterday, happy hr $2. 00 beers from 4. 7pm. There where plenty of hot women in there, some young some older and some very frisky. Got a few dances and each gal was very open with every body part. Not sure what the other guys are talking about with the poor reviews.

Nova Lurk
08-23-08, 17:31
First time trip to PP Wed during happy hr. Walked in and was grabbed by a slightly drunk lady as I was getting a drink at the bar, and literally dragged into the couch room while enduring a steady stream of how bad the day was going yada yada. I managed to get her stop yakking and tell me something about the club, laps, costs, rules, etc. She was rather frank about what might be available from others, but not her. Did a mercy lap in exchange for the info, found a chair and sat back and watched. Club was fairly empty, with a mix of dancers. Was able to get several to sit with me and give me their version of the 411. Basically everyone said you may touch up top but not down below. Got one another couch dance from an older tall blonde and left intending to come back the next night after happy hour.

Nova Lurk
08-23-08, 17:55
Tried Savannahs (former Chastity's) about 7:30pm Thursday - $2 beer during happy hour. Since they are serving booze, the girls keep their bottoms on when dancing. The club is being remodeled and it was chilly with AC going full blast. About 6 dancers and 6 customers. Sat down and was greeted by recent returnee (former Chastity dancer). No hustle on her part, usual stripper sob stories, and some very interesting info about her relationship/additional duties with the former owner. She moved on while I sat back and and tipped a couple of the dancers. Original dancer came back and basically made me an offer I couldn't refuse for the price of 2 couch dances.

Afterwards the few other dancers worth trying were working the few other customers, so I decided to head over to PP.

Nova Lurk
08-23-08, 18:29
Pp about 8:30 Thus. While getting a beer at the bar, was accosted by curvy Italian, who reluctantly followed me back to a corner bench trying to persuade me into a couch dance. I kept asking questions and getting vague, suggestive answers, and then it was time for her to dance, and I had a chance to take in the scene. Would estimate 2 dozen dancers working with more arriving, and a sound system that must cause deafness by closing. Saw several dancers I recognized from the night before. The Italian came back, and having seen her dance on the 3 stages, decided to do a test dance with her. Little more liberal than the night before, but nothing like what I just had at Savannahs, and stopped with just one.

Next was a tall, wide eyed, soft spoken friendly blonde with a musical name starting with M. She basically said "no rules" and 3 dances later left the couch room with each having fully examined the other. After catching my breath, had a repeat performance with a stunning enhanced Latina. By this time it was time to give the ears and the wallet a break and leave.

Senor Cabron
09-02-08, 10:35
Hello Everyone! New to this site and Columbia. Can you recommend a good strip club where a guy can hook up reasonably? Or, where is the best place to find some?

Thanks!

I had a friend tell me about some CL girl named, "Melinda" or Tina Sweet? White girl, tan, blonde, great tits. Said she used to operate here.

Thanks for you help! Site looks great. Oh, where is the best place to avoid LE?

Muy Importante!

LOL

Thanks!

Spaceman Spiff
09-03-08, 03:19
Hello Everyone! New to this site and Columbia. Can you recommend a good strip club where a guy can hook up reasonably? Or, where is the best place to find some?

Thanks!

I had a friend tell me about some CL girl named, "Melinda" or Tina Sweet? White girl, tan, blonde, great tits. Said she used to operate here.

Thanks for you help! Site looks great. Oh, where is the best place to avoid LE?

Muy Importante!

LOL

Thanks!

Platinum Plus is generally regarded as the best strip club in Columbia (currently TUSCL has it ranked #10 in *the nation*). Some of the girls offer take-out, some don't. Get a few dances, establish a comfort level with the girls and you may find out.

The Free Times generally has advertisments for interesting places to meet girls.

Spaceman Spiff

Magic Rat
09-03-08, 10:25
I was there late night last week and one thing very noticeable from two ladies was they asked for their lap money upfront. That's a deal breaker for me so they reluctantly agreed, but made me promise that I would pay them. Sure honey!

Anyways, I got multiple dances from a couple of dancers. One did the hummer thing on the little rat as he somehow got free and was showing himself, along with a small sampling of a potential oral extravaganza. At the end of the dances, she offered to make me happy for $, which I regretably refused.

I then got a few dances from a very tall, brunette with many promises made. Although there was some action allowed on my part, she wasn't doing a whole lot of reciprocating so I passed on her offer of fun for $. 5. I should have stuck with the first lady I guess, hindsight being 20/20.

Some fun to be had here for sure, but it won't come cheap I'm afraid.

Dave Isc
09-14-08, 09:17
Well, I used to complain about not doing well in the clubs or getting private numbers, but that changed last night.

Started the night at Savannahs last night and while it was my first visit there, the place is pretty bad inside. Granted they are supposedly undergoing a renovation, but I wasn't too impressed. Until I met this gal- stage name Mary Jane. She gave one of the hottest dances I've ever had and the next was hotter. And so on. At the end of my stay, she even gave me her # and told me she would do private entertaining. Anyway, I still went over to PP just to scope it out and it was so damn crowded you couldn't hardly move.

I was about to leave when I was approached by another gal who I'd never seen there. She was a solid 8 and sober as well. We talked for about an hour and she never once hit me up for a dance or time in the Champagne room. When I was ready to leave I just had to have a couple of dances and while I felt I was pretty spent after Savannah's, the little' General was standing at attention in no time. I asked if she ever did private entertaining and lo and behold, she gave me her number/ real name. Damn, what a night. I even checked my Lottery Ticket this morning thinking I couldn't lose. But oh well, at least now I have 2 solid gals in Cola. Who do private entertaining.

Hopefully everyone else had a great night.

Miawl9
10-01-08, 00:46
So school has been in session for a while and I decided to treat myself after my first "A" on an exam by going out. I first went to the Ale House on Harbison but it was too crowded, so I went to HB around 9:00 p.m.. It was pretty much dead then. They didn't have any good scotch there, so I had to go with my other standard Bombay Sapphire & tonic (the cute waitress did me right by the way). After my first drink I saw this older dancer named Holly on stage and wondered what she doing on there. Anyway after my second drink, I was approached by a young dark,haired lady named Elaina, who said she just stopped by to say "hi", didn't seem too interested in separating me from my money so she made the rounds.

After my third drink, Holly stops by and chats me up with the usual dancer talk. I admire her entrepreneurial spirit and the beer googles are on too, so I get a dance from her. Fourth drink, I'm chillin and decide to get another dance from her before I go home. Somehow Mr. Wiggles out of his pinstriped cage and she attempts to calm him down, but I believe his awful nemesis, whiskey dick prevents the attempted rescue. She abandons her efforts after other dancers decide to have fun with their customers in the couch room. This latino guy got his dance and afterwards started yakking to me about how Mike Tyson was his "boy" and something about the Catskills. I dapped him up and kept calling him "player", then he left. This event led Holly to label me as a good bullshitter, then she gave me her number for future meetings. We'll see how that goes.

On my way out I saw the amazonian black chick that always attempts to hit me up with a dance. She was working the room. I'll have a new report for you next Wed.

Jimmy Smits
10-03-08, 17:50
Went in on 10/1 just to see if they were enforcing the new smoking ban and they were not. Some BS about how they weren't planning on complying with it until they were forced to.

Found out they no longer have 2 for $50 in the champagne rooms. It's $200 for the hour plus the cost of the girl and NO funny business is allowed anymore. There is a room for couch dances but it's about six couches in a room and it's all out in the open.

There were a few chicks working but they were hanging on some thuggy looking types who appeared to be either pimps, BFs, or their dealers. The place has gone downhill so badly since they changed it around. It's too bad as it used to always have potential.

The other downside is except for Karma all the chicks working were either fatties or nasty!

Arbuck00
10-26-08, 16:38
I'm a white guy that likes black strip clubs.

Have not been to any black strip clubs in a while.

Got any advice?

Diamonds, Lucky's, other?

Zorak
10-30-08, 21:10
I visited PP this afternoon, and it will likely be the last time that I do so.

I am a fairly regular customer there (once or twice a month). I get a few dances, tip the girls and the waitresses, and am known as a nice guy. This afternoon, a new dancer approached me. I'm not going to post her name, but will share with senior members if any want to know. We agreed on $25 per dance with plenty of mutual touching allowed.

The dances were very good with plenty of contact. After the 4th dance, she informed me that I owed her $300...$100 for the dances and $200 for the contact. I told her that I planned to give her $100 for the dances and a $40 tip for a good job. She proceeded to tell me that her husband was outside and would "kick my ass" if I didn't pay her. I work at a job where I can't have trouble like that, so I paid her and quickly left.

I'm really pretty pissed by this. Do these things happen often at local clubs? Is there anything that I should have done differently. I thought about going to management, but didn't know what the outcome of that would have been. Any input would be appreciated.

Smut Villian
10-30-08, 23:59

I am a fairly regular customer there (once or twice a month). I get a few dances, tip the girls and the waitresses, and am known as a nice guy. This afternoon, a new dancer approached me. I'm not going to post her name, but will share with senior members if any want to know. We agreed on $25 per dance with plenty of mutual touching allowed.

The dances were very good with plenty of contact. After the 4th dance, she informed me that I owed her $300...$100 for the dances and $200 for the contact. I told her that I planned to give her $100 for the dances and a $40 tip for a good job. She proceeded to tell me that her husband was outside and would "kick my ass" if I didn't pay her. I work at a job where I can't have trouble like that, so I paid her and quickly left.

I'm really pretty pissed by this. Do these things happen often at local clubs? Is there anything that I should have done differently. I thought about going to management, but didn't know what the outcome of that would have been. Any input would be appreciated.
I would have walked or, better yet, went straight to management before caving in like that. I could see her point if you both actually agreed to "$200 for the contact" before the dances; but, when she pops that shit on you after the fact, she's basically nothing but a con artist.

Oh, and you should post her name for everyone to see. Let the word get out that she's a ROB; maybe when suckers suddenly stop coming her way to get ripped off she might actually change her M.O. (but I wouldn't really count on it...)

Scbomber
10-31-08, 12:23
Dude,

You got played by a girl who probably didn't graduate high school. You must be a mark. I would have told her to go fuck herself.

Time to hang it up man, turn in your cock.

Scmonger
11-01-08, 11:50

I'm really pretty pissed by this. Do these things happen often at local clubs? Is there anything that I should have done differently. I thought about going to management, but didn't know what the outcome of that would have been. Any input would be appreciated.I agree. Post her name and what she looks like so we won't have to see how much ass her husband can or cannot kick. Or maybe so we can see. Let me think on this for a minute.

Badcock
11-02-08, 16:10
Had a dream with a newer dancer from the strip club last week. She is a sexy puerto rican mixed with white female. I'm sure you guys know wo I'm talikg about if you have been to pp in the last month or two. Senior members pm for more info. She won't come right out and tell you she will come home with you but with the right pursuasion she will do anything.

Happy hunting

Trool2000
11-03-08, 10:56
You need to post up her name and what she looks like. I go tp P.P once and a while and for sure don't need that hassel. Most of the girls there are very nice, but I guess you never know.

Emjay
11-10-08, 14:38
long time reader, posting first time, was at PP saturday night and had a blast with table dances and all, never been to a strip club where girls are this much like gfe experience.

some of the chicks looked like guys who had a sex change operation, did anyone feel that way?

Got a number from a cute and young black girl, name starts with T.

Can any one post their experience with her and how much she charges?

BarkinDawg
11-10-08, 18:50
Not good. Topless only, no extras. Ufortunately, the only plus here is the panty sizes. Mostly BBW, who camp out beside you or God forbid, your lap. After almost an hour of bigguns, I came across a girl who was actually fit. She was all business and it was your typical robotic topless dance. I got a second from her hoping it actually got better (2/50) and I knew no other options were under the roof. I actually miss Chastitys, thugs and all if thats what it takes for access to totally nude. Miss the days of Chippendolls, Chastitys and other places you could always count on atleast seeing some vertical smiles, if not much more. As a final note: Savannahs pretty much just sucks.

Jason Todd
11-12-08, 05:36
I actually miss Chastitys, thugs and all if thats what it takes for access to totally nude. Miss the days of Chippendolls, Chastitys and other places you could always count on atleast seeing some vertical smiles, if not much more. As a final note: Savannahs pretty much just sucks.I miss the original days of Chastity's were extras from hot girls were always in play in pretty private dance areas. And the awesome good old days of the byob cooler days at Chippendolls were nice too.

Dave Isc
11-22-08, 15:48
Started the night at PP and noticed a lot of gals there who were new. Got a few dances and had a fairly good time, but decided to check out HB. When I got there I again saw a lot of girls who were new and after getting several dances, I was really pleased to see their rates were better. Almost all the girls were doing 2 for 40 and they were allowing a lot more exploring than usual. Not only was the finger allowed to slip in the G to caress, but my new fav stood on the couch, turned around, bent over with her ass about an inch from my face. And then pulled the cover to the side letting me eat at the Y. Each time we went for a dance she did this. I've never seen her before, but she was at least an 8 and I was sooooo tempted to do the champagne room but I didn't. I'll be going back tonight and hope she's there again. Anyone else notice the permissive changes? Maybe it's the economy.

Coolarrow
11-23-08, 18:21
I passed through Columbia and checked out the board before arriving. I was interested in black girls and was directed to Mr. Lucky's. I arrived at about 6:00pm (on a Wed) and the place was empty except for one cute little black spinner that was dancing on the stage. I did a private dance in the back with her and then with another one that showed up. Several more girls showed up during the proceed and there were only about 3 patrons. I am sure that take-out was available though I didn't ask. I would go back if I had the opportunity.

Later in the evening I checked out Heartbreakers. I was not impressed with the quality. The bartender however was a solid 8. 5, but she wouldn't respond to my overtures. She looked kind of like a young Demi Moore, and was wearing a corset that barely contained her large breasts.

I stopped in Fantasy at about 12:00am. It is located on Two Notch Road. My cab driver recommended it for quality black girls. He was right. This place was a gold mine, but not for the faint of heart. There were about 10 patrons in this small strip club, all in their gangsta costumes. I'm a white boy, but am fairly large. Anyway, I was grinning ear to ear as soon as I walked in. The 6 black dancers all responded to me with big smiles and lots of attention. And they weren't hustling me for tip or dances either. One of the dancers had an outrageous body: skinny waist, ass cheeks like two basketballs, and enhanced boobs. Let me just say that I was treated well by these ebony beauties. Its a good thing I don't live in Columbia, cause Fantasy would become a habit.

Gru06
11-25-08, 00:55
Anyone familiar with Tiffany from PP?

Does she do any private entertaining?

Allen
11-25-08, 08:54
So did you get back there. How did it go?

AL

Started the night at PP and noticed a lot of gals there who were new. Got a few dances and had a fairly good time, but decided to check out HB. When I got there I again saw a lot of girls who were new and after getting several dances, I was really pleased to see their rates were better. Almost all the girls were doing 2 for 40 and they were allowing a lot more exploring than usual. Not only was the finger allowed to slip in the G to caress, but my new fav stood on the couch, turned around, bent over with her ass about an inch from my face. And then pulled the cover to the side letting me eat at the Y. Each time we went for a dance she did this. I've never seen her before, but she was at least an 8 and I was sooooo tempted to do the champagne room but I didn't. I'll be going back tonight and hope she's there again. Anyone else notice the permissive changes? Maybe it's the economy.

Umehome
12-01-08, 16:15
Went to PP a little over a week ago and had a very horrible visit. I talked with some girl from Charlotte. She said she was here visiting. We talked for a while and I bought her a few drinks and tipped her while we sat and talked. After a while she asked if I wanted a dance and I said okay. I told her that one was good but he said that she would give me two for 40 or one for 30 so I agreed on the two for 40. After the second song she kept going and I didnt realize it until about halfway through. I was a little bored with her dancing and said that would suffice. I handed her the 40 plus 10 for the extra half and said thanks. She told me that I owed her another 150 and I said whhhhaaat. This is after she told me that she would do 30 minutes for $. I told her she was crazy and after all I did for her that was very rude. She demanded the money and as she was getting dressed I walked out. Again she was from Charlotte, brown hair, tall, good body.

Sat. Went to Heartbreakers and had less than an enjoyable time. The girls were nasty and not interested in talking with anyone. I got a dance from a girl named melissa, I think. She was cute, a little older, but gave a great dance. She is the first girl that I could tell really enjoyed dancing. She was getting ready to leave so I didnt spend a lot of time with her. After that I looked around and the only thing that was worth looking at was the bartender so I called it a night. I prefer PP but after the last time I am a little hesitant.

Smut Villian
12-01-08, 19:24
Went to PP a little over a week ago and had a very horrible visit. I talked with some girl from Charlotte. She said she was here visiting. We talked for a while and I bought her a few drinks and tipped her while we sat and talked. After a while she asked if I wanted a dance and I said okay. I told her that one was good but he said that she would give me two for 40 or one for 30 so I agreed on the two for 40. After the second song she kept going and I didnt realize it until about halfway through. I was a little bored with her dancing and said that would suffice. I handed her the 40 plus 10 for the extra half and said thanks. She told me that I owed her another 150 and I said whhhhaaat. This is after she told me that she would do 30 minutes for $. I told her she was crazy and after all I did for her that was very rude. She demanded the money and as she was getting dressed I walked out. Again she was from Charlotte, brown hair, tall, good body.

Sat. Went to Heartbreakers and had less than an enjoyable time. The girls were nasty and not interested in talking with anyone. I got a dance from a girl named melissa, I think. She was cute, a little older, but gave a great dance. She is the first girl that I could tell really enjoyed dancing. She was getting ready to leave so I didnt spend a lot of time with her. After that I looked around and the only thing that was worth looking at was the bartender so I called it a night. I prefer PP but after the last time I am a little hesitant.
Good job, man; at least you stood your ground and didn't let her rob you with what has to be the oldest trick in the stripper textbook. Part of me feels that we're going to see a lot more of this crap now that everyone's been touched by the sour economy (and the girls at the strip joints are seeing fewer high-rollers coming through). Yours and Zorak's stories ought to be reminders for everyone to watch their asses during a mongering session; these days I wouldn't be surprised at all if we started seeing a lot more ROBs pulling scams.

Go Cubs
12-02-08, 04:23

Sat. Went to Heartbreakers and had less than an enjoyable time. The girls were nasty and not interested in talking with anyone. I got a dance from a girl named melissa, I think. She was cute, a little older, but gave a great dance. She is the first girl that I could tell really enjoyed dancing. She was getting ready to leave so I didnt spend a lot of time with her. After that I looked around and the only thing that was worth looking at was the bartender so I called it a night. I prefer PP but after the last time I am a little hesitant.I always make it a point now to ask for prices for dances before you start. The girls here can tell you whatever they want afterwards it seems. I use to live in Myrtle Beach and most clubs there have set prices for dances so shit like this don't happen and you end up pissing off customers. I've been going to PP for a while and if you are somewhat of a regular and the girls are out of towners, tell them "I'm not paying that and if you don't like it, take it to management". Most of them won't and even if they do, management can't make you pay since it's your word against the girls and the worst they can do it ban you from the club. Besides, management make a lot more money from you buying drinks then when go get dances (clubs get nothing unless its a champange room)

I've had a few girls try to upcharge me before and always tell them take what I pay you or go to management and they never do. It's always the girls from out of town that do it as the local girls know better to screw with regulars and get banned from the club.

Jason Todd
12-05-08, 04:29
Sadly the price differences and scams concerning them have been going on in Columbia's strip joints for quite a while especially since PP and the other places went "corporate" so to speak. It's one of the reasons I rarely bother with them anymore. You used to go in a Columbia club and know the girls and the ground rules for that place. Now you need to sift thru all their various games and bs and it's just not worth it.

I miss the old school Club Caberet, Bottoms Up, Chippendolls, & original Chastity's days.

Arbuck00
12-05-08, 13:03
Opportunity Knocks My Head
Read Today and Enjoy Tomorrow

Let me start off by saying that I support college dance majors. Also, if you think stripping is dirty or morally corrupt (or that I’m a “bad” person for writing about stripping) then good for you, enjoy yourself but why you are reading a something titled “stuff everyone should know about strip clubs”. If you love stripping or watching strippers then good for you. Bravo!

Okay, let’s start with a few things guys really need to know about a strip club:

5. You are not really in love with the stripper. Even if you declare it in front of all of your friends a thousand and one times, you are not really in love with the stripper. I don’t care what T-Pain says… You are not in love with a stripper.

4. Strippers ARE excited by the bulge in your pants. Dude! Here’s the biggest secret you need to know about strip clubs. It is THEE best kept secret in the industry that THEY don’t want you to know. Just by telling you this, I am putting my life on the line here. But this secret is so damned important that I just can’t be silent any more. Here it is: The girls get paid to dance! Yes, you read that correctly. The girls get paid to dance! In places where the signs say that girls get paid only tips… Yes, the girls get paid only tips. Can you believe it? So, here’s the deal with this whole whacky concept about girls getting paid to dance. Just like everyone else on the face of this planet, the girls want to get paid M-O-N-E-Y. Yes, money is what they are working for. They are at work, and the object of work is to get money. They are not there to find hot studly guys such as yourself. I knew majoring in economics would benefit me somehow in life.

3. If a stripper is at a strip club, she’s working. I know. I know. Everyone has met the golden hearted stripper who had the “night off” and decided to hang out with her friends at work who didnt have the night off. I know exactly how they feel. Just last month, I decided that I wanted to take some time off for the holidays, so I went into work and helped my warehouse ship a bunch of packages. YEAH! It was good times! The purpose of a stripper having a “night off” but still going into the club is to get guys to hang out with them during their “night off” and pay their friends extra tips. I know you might be thinking that it was your boyish good looks and charming personality that got you sitting at the tables spending $100 every dance, but I’m sorry to be the one to break this to you. It is a workplace. Sorry.

2. Strippers are not pieces of trash. Now, I know you might be thinking, “Wait! You just told me all this evil stuff about how they are only after my money and that they are actually working on their nights off!” Indeed, strippers would like your money and don’t have “nights off”, but this does not make them the slime on an ameba’s ass. Take it easy, Jack the Ripper. If you have a problem and think that all strippers are ****** by virtue of their workplace then you need professional help. Open your yellow pages and find a shrink who can help you with your problems with your mommy. When it boils down to it, you don’t know $hit about the stripper. Is she the golden hearted, single mother who teaches history at a public elementary school in the projects? Or is she a crack ***** who needed some extra money to purchase a new pipe? Does it really make any difference? You are there for T&A, right? And you now realize that she is not there to pick you up, right? So, sit back. Relax. Throw down some money, and enjoy the damn show!

1. You are not the stripper’s boyfriend. Just because she invites you on her “night off” (reread item 3) does not mean you two are dating. The 3-4 happy endings she gave you when you paid her to for a massage don’t count towards you being her boyfriend either. Yes, I will say it again… You are not the stripper’s boyfriend.

Just like any workplace, there are some good strippers and some bad. You might even be surprised with who is actually a stripper. For all you know, your sister might even be one. Either way, help support college dance majors and visit your local strip club.

Smut Villian
12-05-08, 17:50
Sadly the price differences and scams concerning them have been going on in Columbia's strip joints for quite a while especially since PP and the other places went "corporate" so to speak. It's one of the reasons I rarely bother with them anymore. You used to go in a Columbia club and know the girls and the ground rules for that place. Now you need to sift thru all their various games and bs and it's just not worth it.

I miss the old school Club Caberet, Bottoms Up, Chippendolls, & original Chastity's days.
EXACTLY. That's why I stick with the run-down, "hole-in-the-wall" type establishments. The "corporate" places get girls coming in from all over the place. They don't often build too much of a rapport with the locals since they won't be in town for long; so, instead of seeing you as a potential regular client, they tend to see you as just another mark. Also, the really grimy places I like to visit typically have lower prices for drinks and dances, plus you don't have to deal with too many "rules" putting a damper on your experience (as often happens in the "major" strip joints...)

Jason Todd
12-06-08, 00:40
EXACTLY. That's why I stick with the run-down, "hole-in-the-wall" type establishments. The "corporate" places get girls coming in from all over the place. They don't often build too much of a rapport with the locals since they won't be in town for long; so, instead of seeing you as a potential regular client, they tend to see you as just another mark. Also, the really grimy places I like to visit typically have lower prices for drinks and dances, plus you don't have to deal with too many "rules" putting a damper on your experience (as often happens in the "major" strip joints...)Sadly all the clubs in Columbia used to be like that and with hot girls. Now it doesn't seem like we have any of those worth buying beer in much less anything else.

Trool2000
12-08-08, 17:45
I have been to Plat. Plus twice over the past couple of weeks and had real good luck. All dances 2 for 1 and plenty of fun. Message me for details including names. Have some info to trade please.

Gals are very friendly and up for action, I think the economy is taking it's toll so the costs are dropping and the service is rising.

Arbuck00
12-09-08, 22:25
Smut,

I agree I am not going for the scenery as much as the bump and grind.

Which places do you recommend?

Fantasy Island and the one on Bluff use to be a favorites of mine but have not been in a while.

EXACTLY. That's why I stick with the run-down, "hole-in-the-wall" type establishments. The "corporate" places get girls coming in from all over the place. They don't often build too much of a rapport with the locals since they won't be in town for long; so, instead of seeing you as a potential regular client, they tend to see you as just another mark. Also, the really grimy places I like to visit typically have lower prices for drinks and dances, plus you don't have to deal with too many "rules" putting a damper on your experience (as often happens in the "major" strip joints...)

Umehome
12-12-08, 10:03
Went to the Christmas party last night at Heartbreakers. It was a full house but a good time. A friend gave me a "vip" pass which gave me the idea that it would be a more private type party but NO, when I got there I had to park across the street. They gave away free drinks, ANYTHING, from 7-9 and a lot of free stuff which was cool. As far as the ladies go I saw some of the best stuff I have ever seen in columbia. It was hard to talk to any girls with all of the people in the club but I met one girl, a stunning young blonde, and had a few dances with her. They were doing two for 1's for 30 minutes so I took advantage of the opportunity. I am going back to see her next week and will report then.

Good Doctor
12-19-08, 20:52
I had a dream about going to this establishment. It is definitely an african-american dominant club. There were about 8 dancers in my dream. All black. Approximately 5 white customers including my crew of 3. Full service was on the menu with more than a few of them. I was a little tipsy in my dream but it seems anywhere from $ to $$ depending on the lady.

They are definitely not shy about dancing etc.

It was all a dream.

Jason Todd
12-28-08, 14:44
I took a tour of 3 of the local clubs last night and it was not an affair to remember.

Heartbreakers - I stayed for 1 beer. I did not see anything over a 6 while scanning the club and despite having a lot of seats filled the club's energy level seemed really dead. Better girls may have been busy on the couches but I didn't get the vibe that it was worth hanging around to find out so I didn't.

Savannah's/Chasity's - First time I had been in there since the name change and 87th remodel they've done. Only noteworthy thing here was that they were showing the UFC ppv and stopped the action on the stages for the main event which I liked. I was only in there for 2 beers and don't think I saw anything in there over a 6 on the talent scale. I'll probably will go back to this place again on a fight night to see if the talent has improved and to watch the onscreen action.

PP - Most of the girls were in the 5-7 range but I did see a couple of really hot girls in the club as well. Unfortunately the really hot ones came and went pretty quick so the steady choices were the others. Got a couple of uninspired dances with no real play involved. I expected a bit better crowd staff and customer wise for a Saturday night but I haven't hit this place in a long time so my expectations may have been way off.

One thing disappointing at every place, at least for me, was the lack of big racks. Where have the boobs gone in Columbia? I saw a few at PP that had some decent medium bolt-ons but nobody packing any large natural or unnatural wonders at any of the 3 clubs. Lots of nice big asses on display at PP, but a serious lack of the fullhourglass girls that's for sure.

Umehome
12-29-08, 16:29
I took a tour of 3 of the local clubs last night and it was not an affair to remember.

Heartbreakers - I stayed for 1 beer. I did not see anything over a 6 while scanning the club and despite having a lot of seats filled the club's energy level seemed really dead. Better girls may have been busy on the couches but I didn't get the vibe that it was worth hanging around to find out so I didn't.

Savannah's/Chasity's - First time I had been in there since the name change and 87th remodel they've done. Only noteworthy thing here was that they were showing the UFC ppv and stopped the action on the stages for the main event which I liked. I was only in there for 2 beers and don't think I saw anything in there over a 6 on the talent scale. I'll probably will go back to this place again on a fight night to see if the talent has improved and to watch the onscreen action.

PP - Most of the girls were in the 5-7 range but I did see a couple of really hot girls in the club as well. Unfortunately the really hot ones came and went pretty quick so the steady choices were the others. Got a couple of uninspired dances with no real play involved. I expected a bit better crowd staff and customer wise for a Saturday night but I haven't hit this place in a long time so my expectations may have been way off.

One thing disappointing at every place, at least for me, was the lack of big racks. Where have the boobs gone in Columbia? I saw a few at PP that had some decent medium bolt-ons but nobody packing any large natural or unnatural wonders at any of the 3 clubs. Lots of nice big asses on display at PP, but a serious lack of the fullhourglass girls that's for sure.I have to agree with the assessment of Savannahs's. This club is not anywhere near what it used to be and is a huge waste of money in my personal opinion.

After my last PP experience I havent been back but once during a Happy Hour. I have made a few visits to Hearbreakers and have been pretty pleased with the service. I have found that the best time to go is during the Happy Hour's. This is when a lot of the girls I have gotten to know work so it works out for me. I may try PP again but it may be a while due to the talent that I found at Hearbreakers and it is a lot less expensive to visit hearbreakers than PP. The girls, if you find the right ones, are a lot nicer than the PP girls and a lot less heavy on the wallet.

Nova Lurk
12-31-08, 20:44
First trip to HB yesterday afternoon. Arrived about 3, and there were more girls than customers, i.e a buyers market. Was met at the door by the most desperate of the dancers, and being my first trip, sat with her to get the lowdown. Her take was that girls working there tended to be on the "nasty" side all the while she gave me the Baltimore block handshake and I fondled the tata's. To thank her for the info and foreplay, got a dance and found out she delivered high mileage on the couches. After that I settled down, drank some O'Douls and was approached by fine, IMHO, looking women whose performance on couches I found were accurately described. Also, as I suspected by the monger/dancer ratio, the ladies were very flexible on the dance pricing. Lets just say I got high, higher and the highest mileage during the next 3 hours with a variety of the afternoon ladies in the couch rooms we had to ourselves. Viva Viagra!

Steveab
01-06-09, 12:53
I went here on Sat 27 Dec from about 2:00 in the afternoon to about 6:00. When I first got here there were about 6 or 7 girls. No porkers and they were in the 6 to 8 range. By the time I left there were 20 girls and most were fairly decent. First girls I talked to wanted $25 to $30 per dance and I said no way. After three girls a girl came up and offered 2 for $25 and I got 8 (have to take advantage of a bargain). Another girl came up and I offered 2 for $30 and she accepted. So bargains are to be had. I think the afternoon is better as there are more girls than customers and that can make the dancers somewhat desperate. Interaction was extremely good. Actually at this club you tip at the stair railing and I get more interaction here than I do at most clubs in the couch room. I have been here three or four times in the afternoon and each time I have left very satisfied and spent way more money than I wanted to. The only things disappointing here are the loud music and the fact that the ATM machine only gives out $60 with a $6 surcharge. Don't be fooled into using the cashier for money, they also charge 10% and on top of that the girl wants a tip. All in all I am glad I don't live in the area because I would be broke.

Scmonger
01-08-09, 01:42
I went here on Sat 27 Dec from about 2:00 in the afternoon to about 6:00. When I first got here there were about 6 or 7 girls. No porkers and they were in the 6 to 8 range. By the time I left there were 20 girls and most were fairly decent. First girls I talked to wanted $25 to $30 per dance and I said no way. After three girls a girl came up and offered 2 for $25 and I got 8 (have to take advantage of a bargain). Another girl came up and I offered 2 for $30 and she accepted. So bargains are to be had. I think the afternoon is better as there are more girls than customers and that can make the dancers somewhat desperate. Interaction was extremely good. Actually at this club you tip at the stair railing and I get more interaction here than I do at most clubs in the couch room. I have been here three or four times in the afternoon and each time I have left very satisfied and spent way more money than I wanted to. The only things disappointing here are the loud music and the fact that the ATM machine only gives out $60 with a $6 surcharge. Don't be fooled into using the cashier for money, they also charge 10% and on top of that the girl wants a tip. All in all I am glad I don't live in the area because I would be broke.Man 8 dances from the same girl. Hope you got to at least smell it during them.

You have had better luck there than I have and I know the day manager.

The ATM's at those places are usually privately owned. They charge way too much and some actually can store your card info and pin. If they wanted to they could clean your acct out after using them. I stick to bank ATM's before I get there and only get out what I am willing to throw away.

Haven't seen much across the bridge at Wally World lately. Looked like it was going to be a promising area. We can always hope for more.

Good luck.

Daemlar
01-10-09, 16:20
My personal choice has always been PP. I would guess the reason being that I'm the most comfortable there and have gone there infrequently the past seven years or so. Yes, its a corporate joint which I know turns some off and yes I've been burned a time or two by a dancer. Here's my two cents:

1) Lately, I try and schedule a trips in the early afternoon when they open. Its a $3. 00 door fee and free buffett. Me personally, I enjoy the odds being in my favor as far as few guys and a good number of girls on the floor.

2) Yes, day strippers tend to be a bit less attractive than your traditional night dancers, but I've found there to be at least two or three on the floor that could hold their own against their nocturnal counterparts.

3) Day or night, PLEASE do not get a dance from the first girl who plops her tail in your lap. Take at least a moment, down a beer, relax, and get the lay of the land. Watch the girls interact with other guys. Watch them dance. Watch them interact with other dancers. You may inadvertantly pick up a few bits of info that will determine whether you really want a private dance from them.

4) Watch out for the "car salesperson stripper". High pressure. She grabs your hand and drags you to the back room without so much as a hello. "C'mon, sexy. Let's go back and get to know eachother" right out the gate can lead to subpar dances and high price extortion. During the day, the ones who spend a little time chatting tend to provide the better service in the back room from my experience.

5) Don't be afraid to converse with the girls. You never know what info you'll pick up (especially from the girls who have been there awhile).

6) Here's a hint that works well at PP: The girls here (as mentioned before) do give some of the most amazing stage dances. Lots of touching, grinding, ear nibbling/licking, etc. May lead to high contact/mileage private dances later. My rule (which I haven't broken in years) is I don't get a private dance from ANY girl until I tip them on the main/side stage. I'll even tell some of them this when approached. I would much rather waste a dollar at the stage than 20+ in the back.

6) Strippers are people too. Treat them accordingly. You don't have to be all sweet and cuddly here, but at the very least, treat them like the humans they are. Otherwise, stay at home, log onto your favorite porn site, and wack off.

7) PP still runs the Two-for-One-Dance Specials. For those of you who are new to this, this is when the club offers two dances for the price of one. Expect almost every girl in the club to go into sales mode, moving from person to person offering private dances. Here's a secret you can test. Next time they call for a two-for-one-dance, abstain. Pull out your cell phone and get ready to start the stopwatch application. Start it when the first song cranks up. You'll find that all the songs magically become shorter (assume the average song lasts 4:30). Two-for-one songs can be less than a couple minutes. Are you really getting the deal you were angling for?

8) Cash in hand only! Sit down and figure out how much you're willing to part with during your trip. Pull that money out BEFORE you go to the club. Take your debit cards, credit cards, and check book OUT of your wallet. Leave them at home. Don't put them in your car because I can almost guarantee you'll be running out to grab them once that hot little thing starts suggesting going back to the champagne room would be a good investment (see #9). Once you're out of money, go back home. I make a little game of it. How much money can I leave with and still get off?

9) This should be common knowledge, but I'll say it again because it bears repeating: NO MATTER WHAT ANY STRIPPER TELLS YOU, THERE IS NO SEX IN THE CHAMPAGNE ROOM! Are there exceptions? Many of my peers tell me yes. However, I can't count the number of horror stories I've heard about guys dropping $900 or $1000 for a hand job or less back there. My opinion is that in the club, YOU have the leverage. YOU'RE the customer. Its tough enough to keep control out on the floor, but once you're in the back room SHE'S in control. Avoid this situation at all costs.

Just my thoughts and I hope they're useful to you guys.

Smut Villian
01-10-09, 22:49
My personal choice has always been PP. I would guess the reason being that I'm the most comfortable there and have gone there infrequently the past seven years or so. Yes, its a corporate joint which I know turns some off and yes I've been burned a time or two by a dancer. Here's my two cents:

1) Lately, I try and schedule a trips in the early afternoon when they open. Its a $3. 00 door fee and free buffett. Me personally, I enjoy the odds being in my favor as far as few guys and a good number of girls on the floor.

2) Yes, day strippers tend to be a bit less attractive than your traditional night dancers, but I've found there to be at least two or three on the floor that could hold their own against their nocturnal counterparts.

3) Day or night, PLEASE do not get a dance from the first girl who plops her tail in your lap. Take at least a moment, down a beer, relax, and get the lay of the land. Watch the girls interact with other guys. Watch them dance. Watch them interact with other dancers. You may inadvertantly pick up a few bits of info that will determine whether you really want a private dance from them.

4) Watch out for the "car salesperson stripper". High pressure. She grabs your hand and drags you to the back room without so much as a hello. "C'mon, sexy. Let's go back and get to know eachother" right out the gate can lead to subpar dances and high price extortion. During the day, the ones who spend a little time chatting tend to provide the better service in the back room from my experience.

5) Don't be afraid to converse with the girls. You never know what info you'll pick up (especially from the girls who have been there awhile).

6) Here's a hint that works well at PP: The girls here (as mentioned before) do give some of the most amazing stage dances. Lots of touching, grinding, ear nibbling/licking, etc. May lead to high contact/mileage private dances later. My rule (which I haven't broken in years) is I don't get a private dance from ANY girl until I tip them on the main/side stage. I'll even tell some of them this when approached. I would much rather waste a dollar at the stage than 20+ in the back.

6) Strippers are people too. Treat them accordingly. You don't have to be all sweet and cuddly here, but at the very least, treat them like the humans they are. Otherwise, stay at home, log onto your favorite porn site, and wack off.

7) PP still runs the Two-for-One-Dance Specials. For those of you who are new to this, this is when the club offers two dances for the price of one. Expect almost every girl in the club to go into sales mode, moving from person to person offering private dances. Here's a secret you can test. Next time they call for a two-for-one-dance, abstain. Pull out your cell phone and get ready to start the stopwatch application. Start it when the first song cranks up. You'll find that all the songs magically become shorter (assume the average song lasts 4:30). Two-for-one songs can be less than a couple minutes. Are you really getting the deal you were angling for?

8) Cash in hand only! Sit down and figure out how much you're willing to part with during your trip. Pull that money out BEFORE you go to the club. Take your debit cards, credit cards, and check book OUT of your wallet. Leave them at home. Don't put them in your car because I can almost guarantee you'll be running out to grab them once that hot little thing starts suggesting going back to the champagne room would be a good investment (see #9). Once you're out of money, go back home. I make a little game of it. How much money can I leave with and still get off?

9) This should be common knowledge, but I'll say it again because it bears repeating: NO MATTER WHAT ANY STRIPPER TELLS YOU, THERE IS NO SEX IN THE CHAMPAGNE ROOM! Are there exceptions? Many of my peers tell me yes. However, I can't count the number of horror stories I've heard about guys dropping $900 or $1000 for a hand job or less back there. My opinion is that in the club, YOU have the leverage. YOU'RE the customer. Its tough enough to keep control out on the floor, but once you're in the back room SHE'S in control. Avoid this situation at all costs.

Just my thoughts and I hope they're useful to you guys.
Rules number 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9 are going to be true no matter which club you decide to visit. Especially rule #8. Great post.

Exjourno
01-11-09, 09:48
Rules number 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9 are going to be true no matter which club you decide to visit. Especially rule #8. Great post.Daemler's post is outstanding. His guide is very similar to the approach I tend to take, and I might alter some habits based on his advice.

I vary things a bit because I don't remove my cards from my wallet when I go. However, I ONLY use credit cards for my bar tab, which stays minimal, and I DO NOT use my ATM card to replenish my cash. I've only broken the latter part once, and I limited that to one lapdance that I really wanted and would have driven to an ATM for cash otherwise (and I didn't regret that decision; it wasn't a high-dollar private show).

EJ

Nacky
01-11-09, 19:02
Thanks for the guide. I have to say that I had the best time in Charleston's Emerald City with a puerto rican hottie when she spent time with me chatting, got like a few table dances that were the best I've had! tipped on stage during her show and it paid off. Shame she is not there anymore.

Are Sunday nights a good time to go visit the strip clubs?

Jason Todd
01-12-09, 03:58
Good post Daemlar. No matter how any of us wants to play the stripclub game or how much money we have to spend your rule #8 is a lock for anyone. Never take plastic to a club like that and never reload once you are out of ammo you wanted to spend for the night.

My biggest problem with PP's "champagne room" at the moment is not the question of sex or not. You have always been able to get girls to get you off at that club if you pick right. My problem is the cost. $500 might get you time with a girl and a crappy bottle of something I wouldn't want to drink just for the illusion of more privacy. I'd rather take my chances on the couches and spending less money on it too.

Smut Villian
01-12-09, 20:26
My biggest problem with PP's "champagne room" at the moment is not the question of sex or not. You have always been able to get girls to get you off at that club if you pick right. My problem is the cost. $500 might get you time with a girl and a crappy bottle of something I wouldn't want to drink just for the illusion of more privacy. I'd rather take my chances on the couches and spending less money on it too.
I've always considered PP's Champagne Room to be a 1st-class ripoff. For the money you'd spend in there for the possibility of a HJ, you could buy couple of hours with a top-shelf, A-1 escort and get waaay more mileage.

Jason Todd
01-13-09, 05:43
I've always considered PP's Champagne Room to be a 1st-class ripoff. For the money you'd spend in there for the possibility of a HJ, you could buy couple of hours with a top-shelf, A-1 escort and get waaay more mileage.True. But even if you want to play at the club you can get the same HJ or even BJ on the back couches for 1/3 or 1/2 the price of the "private" area. Get the right girl and even they will tell you they think it's all a ripoff.

Steveab
01-13-09, 11:47
Excellent rules of engagement not just for this club but almost any other establishment I've been to. As stated with the shortened 2 for 1 dances; most dancers will agree to do this special after the announced one is over same price for 2 regular length dances.
And yes for 8 dances I had an excellent time, remember that was 2 for 1 at $25 per. This cost me $100, in some of the clubs I have been to this would have been between $160 and $240.
In most cases if the first thing out of a dancers mouth is would you like a dance, I let her go. And if the interaction at the stage is no good the dance in the couch room will probably also be lackluster. Some girls will oversell there talents onstage to get you to the couch room; but it is rarely the occasion where they will interact better in the couch room than they did onstage. Remember the stage is where they get to advertise their capabilities.
The girls that want $35 per dance; I will let them go. Most girls are willing to negotiate and I do not like the hardcore mercenary types although exceptions have been.
I prefer the clubs where they let the dancers negotiate the prices; less overhead for her and more interaction for me.
And definitely treat the girl right, some might take advantage of this but most will appreciate your treatment and reciprocate. I have gotten ripped off in the past, but for the most part I have met some very nice girls who have let me know nice treatment and respect are appreciated.
This club gives you a lot to work with.

Dave Isc
01-25-09, 10:07
I went again last night and was amazed that dances were going as low as 2 for 30 with a lot of playing allowed. Again, almost all the 8-9 babes who would never admit it were willing to give out their # and agreed that they would do private entertaining. The couch dance areas llast night were almost always empty and I never saw anyone actually go into the Champagne room. I know the economy sucks in many respects, but my little' fella is standin tall and smiling at the situation right now.

I was at MB last weekend and the situation there is worse. I actually went to almost all the clubs searching for something fun and was again surprised at just how dead it was. Even CH at midnight only had a few dozen customers and I guess all the babes were hiding as the talent they had there on stage made me feel as if I was at Savannahs. The Penthouse Club was even worse with very few customers and about the same quality of dancers. At least Columbia has babes working at PP.

Now if I could just find a good massage provider I'd be happy. Any recommendations from those out there would be appreciated. I'm sure the economy is hurtin them as well.

BarkinDawg
01-26-09, 17:59
"Even CH at midnight only had a few dozen customers and I guess all the babes were hiding as the talent they had there on stage made me feel as if I was at Savannahs". Ouch! , but so very true. They need to step it up.

Jimmy Smits
01-31-09, 16:08
I hadn't been in this club in six months until last weekend. On an off chance I went in there expecting nothing and just had some time to kill. It was competely dead with only a couple of dancers in there (Saturday around 1:30 PM). After a while a slightly older (late 30s) and a little thicker lady comes over and says she's in school for massage therapy and starts rubbing my shoulders. Well after we chatted for a bit I got a good vibe from her and we went to the back. 2 for 1 couch dance ($25) and a ($45) tip got me a BBBJWSW! I was literally "blown away". She told me she normally works Saturdays. I went back in today and she wasn't in but her roomie was working. She said her roomie wasn't coming in because she had too much school work today. So today's lady looks a little like Marilyn Monroe. She was friendly enough. We did the same 2 for 1 couch dance. I didn't get a BBBJ but got a really nice HJ for a $40 tip.

YMMV but the slightly older ones seem to put out better.

The weird thing today was a guy went to one of the couch dance areas and was in there for a long time and the DJ and hostess kept sticking their heads in there. I would have been pissed as hell if that were me!

Jason Todd
02-13-09, 06:09
I was skeptical about the recent good info about heartbreakers during the day simply because I haven't had any real luck at that place since it was Club Cabaret. But I gave it a shot this week and was really pleased. I would say there were a handful of girls worth giving a look on looks alone and several getting very hands on at the couches. I can't make a habit of taking time for this during the day but it is worth a look if you got the free time.

Umehome
02-25-09, 10:58
Had a so so visit at PP last weekend. Since I got fucked over the last time I have not been back in a while but based on the numerous good experiences that I have had I decided to return. I had a few friends join me and all in all it was a good time. As we were getting ready to leave I had a nice looking young brunette come over, sit on my lap, and ask if I would buy here a drink. She had a few drinks and to thank me told me she would like to give me a dance in the back 2 for 40. I agreed and we went to the back. She was a great dancer and had a really nice body. After two songs I asked for another to which she gladly accepted. I told her I would really like to get to know her better at which point she picked up my cell and put in her number. Also, she told me I didnt owe anymore for the 3rd song. Either way I gave her a nice tip and we had a nice encounter later in the evening. Overall a really good time at PP. Also, the bouncers or floor staff seems a lot looser than the used to be so it may be a good time to hit up the clubs while everything else is dead.

Gru06
03-06-09, 05:39
Anyone know anything about Jade?

Umehome
03-10-09, 21:47
I made it over to Savannah's to have a few $3 drinks and check things out. It was nothing magical and I didnt find anything to be very interesting. This place was almost unrecognizable since they changed it from Chasitys. The club is a lot cleaner but apparantly they forgot to clean up the girls when they remodeled the club. The only good thing about this club is the $3 drinks on Tuesday's. Otherwise not worth the trip.

Arbuck00
03-13-09, 16:54
For a fun afternoon dazzle can hum a great tune.

Allen
03-16-09, 08:09
Is it take out fun or in club. AL

For a fun afternoon dazzle can hum a great tune.

Trool2000
03-16-09, 17:49
Had not seen any reports on any good action at P.P or Heartbreakers lately. Planning a business trip to Columbia and would appreciate any updates. I have some great contacts at PP, just looking for some fresh meat at a reasonable price.