PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Steeler 1
01-03-06, 21:36
Just made a trip to s. P. There were three girls there. Candy, the indian girl a kind of heavy girl named Alexis who just could'nt stop talking about how much she did'nt want to be there, and a short girl named Heidi. Well I spent a little time with Heidi. Shes a little bit heavier then I usually like but she was a friendly girl. Well worth the trip.

stem223344
01-04-06, 20:35
Any news on Truckers.

Anyone know if it will reopen or not?

Jimmy Smits
01-05-06, 12:13
Just made a trip to s. P. There were three girls there. Candy, the indian girl a kind of heavy girl named Alexis who just could'nt stop talking about how much she did'nt want to be there, and a short girl named Heidi. Well I spent a little time with Heidi. Shes a little bit heavier then I usually like but she was a friendly girl. Well worth the trip.

Just curious.

Steeler 1
01-05-06, 13:11
I'm not good at judgeing age, but I would say late 20s or early 30s.

Sprinter78
01-05-06, 16:29
Just curious.I talked with her yesterday, and I would guess 25 I did not ask or try her out.

Jimmy Smits
01-07-06, 21:01
I talked with her yesterday, and I would guess 25 I did not ask or try her out.

Really big boobs, cute, but thick.

Is she is does anyone know if she'll be around next week and if so what shift she'll be on?

If the is the same Heidi that was @ Trucker's last year I absolutely loved her.

Steeler 1
01-07-06, 22:01
Yeah, she said she was from Ohio. She told me she was going home Saturday the 7th. But she said she would be back soon. Probably will move to this area.

Big Guy Eight
01-09-06, 15:18
This week we have Jessica, Tina, Tara, and Terri.

Jessica doesn't have the best teeth, but she sure has a great body. And, she loves to give your prostate a message with a CBJ.

The new rooms are in, so have fun guys.

Jimmy Smits
01-09-06, 18:39
Yeah, she said she was from Ohio. She told me she was going home Saturday the 7th. But she said she would be back soon. Probably will move to this area.

Apparently Heidi will be back this Sunday! I cannot wait to stop by and see her.

buster2067
01-16-06, 11:29
First of all, I don't know what happened to my post, but that 12-29-05 post was not what I posted. I was wanting to know when Candy would be coming back, the last time I was there she was busy. It was her, Heidi and Alexus was there, so I spent some time with Alexus she is a little on the heavy side, but is pretty in the face.her skills is nothing like Candy's but still not bad worth the time spent. As for the "Dolly Parton" is it Alexus, because she has blonde hair and a nice boobs. Has anyone heard anything about Racheal when she is coming back or who is there this week, and is the new rooms open. As for this being my first post of the new year I hope everyone has and will have a happy new year, and as always stay safe and have fun.

Later.

Jimmy Smits
01-16-06, 17:11
Apparently Heidi will be back this Sunday! I cannot wait to stop by and see her.

Heidi won't be back until Feb 5th. This week, at least when I was there today there is Sandi from NY and a blonde who's name I didn't catch. The blonde had bad teeth, but big boobs. Looked to be late 30's. I had never been with Sandi and this time I took her back. She was very nice. A little older then I like, but nice nonetheless.

BTW - The new rooms are quite an improvement!!

Big Guy Eight
01-17-06, 14:27
Rachel is back. She arrived from NYC yesterday and will be around for two weeks.

MountainMan
01-28-06, 01:32
Any news on Truckers.

Anyone know if it will reopen or not?Truckers is going, going, going, gone... It will be auctioned on February 11th at 11am. Check out http://www.shorttauctions.com for details.

Big Guy Eight
02-01-06, 15:01
Does anybody know the "lineup" at SP this week?

Jimmy Smits
02-05-06, 10:26
Anyone have the lineup. I was told a couple of weeks ago that Heidi from Ohio was supposed to be in town starting today. When I called last week I was told she may not be here now. If anyone knows about her or has contact information for her I would really appreciate it.

buster2067
02-12-06, 13:02
Jimmy, It has been about a month since I had the chance to visit, but the last time I was there Racheal was there she was leaving that Sat., and would be back on Mar.5. That was my last time I may go this week if so I will let you know whos there, BTW the new rooms are nice just watch out when you start down the hall there is a little step you have to take to go to the rooms.

Stay safe.

stem223344
02-12-06, 13:56
Anyone know who bought truckers or any info about the sale?

I was going but they called for snow, so I stayed at home.

buster2067
02-14-06, 12:33
I stopped by Mon. at SP. Heidi was there and this lady that Heidi told me that was Candy's sister, she looked older an not as good as Candy looks. I visited with Heidi for a while she said that she would be here for the next 2 weeks. As far as Truckers I haven't heard anything about who got it, all I heard is that it will never be a truckstop again.

Mechanic69
02-19-06, 13:58
I just wanted you guys to know that I met one of your old friends last night in Anderson. She is not the best looker in the business, but she makes up for it in attitude and service. She said Truckers was sold for $40,000. She will be in Anderson thru Thurs.

M Fever
02-20-06, 22:41
I will be driving by so close to the area SP is in on Wednesday I have to stop by. Any recomendations on the lady's? Is Sandy still there, how about Hedi? I will report back and thanks in advance for any news.

stem223344
02-23-06, 21:05
Anybody know who bought the property and what are there plans for it.

Big Guy Eight
02-27-06, 16:22
Jade is on evenings.

During the day, Tina (slim waisted blond with big silicone implant boobs), Heidi from Tennessee, and Tanya from Fayetteville..

Steeler 1
03-05-06, 01:44
I just got back from a nice trip to S.P. There were two girls there a kind of big boned girl named Terri and a short petite redhead named Crystal. I spent a little time with Crystal. Very good service. Well worth the trip.

Fishman1822
03-17-06, 11:51
Well, after listening to you boys I gotta give SP a try. I pass through this way on occasion, and it has peaked my interest. I gave that lingerie modeling place a try off 76 in Marion during my last trip. What a disappointment that was. What's the best time of day to give SP a try?

Steeler 1
04-02-06, 21:54
Just made a trip to s. P. I spent a little time with a hispanic lady named Sandy. She was in her mid 40s but still had a nice body. Really nice butt. She gave a really nice massage. Great oral, then she climbed on cowgirl and we finished with mish. Nice lady a real GFE. Shes only going to be there a few days this week, but she said she would be back at the end of April. Theres another girl there, I'm not sure of her name she is probably 21-25 years old. Very nice looking. I mean a solid 9. She has been there the past 3 times I've been in. She just seems to have a sour disposition. But wow, what a pretty girl. Maybe its because I'm getting older, but the girls that are 35 years old or older may not be as attractive as the younger women, but they sure make up for it with experience.

Poorboy95
04-05-06, 09:41
Steeler,

Do you know if Sandy will be there through Friday? I have a trip down in that area and will swing off 95 to visit if she is there.

Thanks, PB

Zuma Dude
04-05-06, 15:47
Her name is Tanessa, very pretty, but a waste of time and money. Seen her twice, was a waste both times.

Hotelcam
04-05-06, 21:09
Sandy was there yesterday.So was Claire who had monster boobs and bad teeth.But she was fun !!The other young girl was awesome to look at {at least a 9} but had an attitude. Or maybe I was dreaming.

Steeler 1
04-06-06, 00:14
Steeler,

Do you know if Sandy will be there through Friday? I have a trip down in that area and will swing off 95 to visit if she is there.

Thanks, PBNo I don't think she will be there Friday, unless she changes her mind. Her plans were to leave Thursday.

Jaster
04-06-06, 19:16
AWWWWW, Just reading this now, thursday night. I met Sandy at Truckers. She is definetly worth a trip. I highly recommend her.

Poon Doggy
04-11-06, 21:53
If anyone knows the lineup for this week or next, I'd appreciate the rundown!

Thanks,

Poon Doggy

Bigb249
04-15-06, 16:08
Hi Guys,

New member here and I need a little advice. I used to Frequent Truckers about 3 to 4 times a year fro over 15 years. I knew Mr. Buddy, Chuck, Mr Jimmy as well as the old cowboy bartender Mr. Troy and saw scores of ladies. I really enjoyed the Twins Linda and Mandy as well as many others. I have seen it has closed and I am looking for a little stress relief. I am thinking of making my first trip to SP this week. I would like a little advice on how to handle myself once I arrive to ensure I have a good time. If you guys don't mind how about a little help. Please send private messages so as to not draw attention.

Thanks in advance,

BigB

Bigb249
04-15-06, 17:09
I am from the Charlotte area any info on fun times in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

B

Big Guy Eight
04-17-06, 07:38
Watch out for LE on this site. Be careful what you say or who you say it to.

Bleach
04-17-06, 09:38
My thoughts exactly!! To know so much about a place, it seems some people ASK ALOT!!!

Hillofbeans
04-18-06, 12:08
I happened to be driving by Trucker's with a need to drain a valve, and I noticed a pick-up parked out front, so I stopped.

They weren't really open, but the guy there pointed me to the john and sold me a soda. He had just bought the place and was remodeling it to be re-openned as a bar/restaraunt. The girls would not be back - "we have a new sheriff."

Anyway, might become a good place to stop for a bite and a chat about the good old days on the way to another, nearby establishment, where I had unremarkable service this go-round.

Iva Bigun
04-20-06, 10:34
I am actuallu not a new poster, I used to post here under the name Fville Monger.

I started out last week on a tour that took me to several places close to this board. First, I went back up to Fayetteville. Had not been there in 6 months. Saw absolutely nothing at all in the afternoon on Bragg. I ventured back over to 301 and saw nothing, then on the E/W Mountain and saw nothing.

Called a service in the book there for an outcall. The black lady they were gonna have me go to lived in the projects there off of 301, so I split from Fayettenam and headed down to the AMP there at South of the Border. When I pulled in, there was a sign on the door saying they were closed for remodeling, so I'm thinking my whole day of mongering was gonna be a strikeout.

The I head over to old reliable Bennettsville to Trucker's...knowing that the ellie-hogs had sprayed their can of raid on the place a few months back. Go in and there is a woman holding a baby over by the jukebox saying they are not ready to be open for business. I'm thinking WTF??

So, I headed down to SP for my very first visit there and who should I see when I walk thru the door? Terri, the tall platinum blonde that used to come to Trucker's! I also saw a lady with think black hair that did nothing for me, and a girl that looked to be in her early 20's that actually looked really good.

Both the brunette and the 20 something ladies go spend time with other guys that came in, and I sat and drank coffee with Terri. Like I have said during my posts as Fville Monger, Terri may have a gut on her some and may be in her 40's now, but I still had a terrific time with her with a very happy, sweaty ending.

I would like to go back there and maybe sample the younger girl just cause she looked like she had a really tight body, but Terri is still my sentimental favorite.

Be safe, fellow mongers.

Later,

Iva Bigun

MikedD
05-06-06, 21:56
Hey BigB,

Not too sure on the way to private message someone. As far as the advice on SP - don't worry it is just as laid back as Truckers. Only no food is available only soft drinks. The girls have been always friendly. And don't worry about the hound dogs in the parking lot if they are out. They are friendly. QUESTION - does anyone know if Rachael is in town at SP or when she will be there. I hope to be in the area very early June. Man she was so friendly and good - nice body too.

Thanks and be safe.

Hotelcam
05-11-06, 22:28
Had a dream I went to SP today. Two new girls here until Sunday. One big breasted girl from WV and one thin small breasted tall with tats from Md or Del. fun fun

Iva Bigun
05-15-06, 15:57
Drove thru a frickin TORNADO Sunday afternoon to make a trip to SP. I was just like the damn mailman....nothing, I repeat NOTHING was gonna stop me from my appointed rounds. However, I left ok, but not quite a happy camper.

Terri from Philly was there along with some hispanic lady that was nice to look at, but I could barely understand. Said she was from Puerto Rico by way of New York.

Terri was just going back with a friend, I am assuming to watch some television, so I decided to spend time with this latina lady. Nice body, nice bush, and service was ok...just not as good as watching TV with Terri.

Oh well, had I just waited til their damn show went off, she would have watched another show with me, but I wanted to sample the other show.

Like I said, it was ok, but not the greatest show I had ever seen on their TV's there.

Maybe again sometime soon.

Later,

Iva Bigun

BigTrav
05-18-06, 23:27
Why won't SP service us black guys? I am not like "the Jamal Ginsbergs" of the world. I am an educated black man who works in pharmaceuticals. I swear some of the damn "COONS" who wear a damn hat, headband, and have 27 gold teeth mess it up for the rest of us. I would love to visit SP, but I am banned! Anyone know why?

Iva Bigun
05-19-06, 18:43
Why won't SP service us black guys? I am not like "the Jamal Ginsbergs" of the world. I am an educated black man who works in pharmaceuticals. I swear some of the damn "COONS" who wear a damn hat, headband, and have 27 gold teeth mess it up for the rest of us. I would love to visit SP, but I am banned! Anyone know why?Umm, maybe because you sound like a cop?

First post and all that?

Go find child rapists and molesters and shit like that instead of hounding us for something where we're not even bothering anybody.

Diver3
05-19-06, 23:28
Umm, maybe because you sound like a cop?

First post and all that?

Go find child rapists and molesters and shit like that instead of hounding us for something where we're not even bothering anybody.Hey dude. While I am of that "normal" persuasion (in race/color/nationality), I'do feel for the bro's that are of an alternative color/race/nationaliyt on this forum.

There are a great dea of providers that will absolutely, never, ever, uh-uh no way do a black dude. Which is sort of funny, since I know white dudes that -Me make some/most of the black dudes look like Mini-me (nothing hidden here dude! ) or a bunch of others.

Just me (an ancient victim of Linda Lovelace)

Jimmy Smits
05-23-06, 11:57
Was in this morning. Rachel from NYC/Brazil is on days this week along a "Candy" who was nasty looking.

Nights it's Ashley with the big tatas and tatoos.

MikedD
05-23-06, 19:33
Does anyone know the phone number for SP? I will be in the area beginning of next month and it would be a help. Thanks and be safe.

Muddy Shoes
05-24-06, 10:13
I was at Buddy's a few years ago (first time) when a black guy walked in. Someone saw him coming and the girls scattered like roaches when the lights come on. Freaked the shit out of me, I thought the place was being busted. When the guy left, Mr. Buddy explained that most of his clientele would not partake if they knew that the girls were keeping mixed company. Racist? probably, but a civil rights lawsuit is the least of their worries.

Muddy Shoes
05-24-06, 10:16
From superpages.com:

Shady Pine Truck Stop
3857 North Gov Williams Highway, Darlington, SC 29532
(843) 395-6205

MikedD
05-24-06, 19:43
From superpages.com:

Shady Pine Truck Stop
3857 North Gov Williams Highway, Darlington, SC 29532
(843) 395-6205superpages.com? Never heard of it. Thank you Muddy. Have fun and be safe.

RazorRick
05-27-06, 00:49
Visited SP last Satursay morning. One girl was a fox and the other was a dog. The fox was indian (from NC) was waiting on another customer and the other was too busy to go with me-she took a shower. I left. I hope things pick up.

SomeDude
05-28-06, 01:16
Things did pick up this morning, hooked it with WV girl, her teeth are fucked but the body and face are not bad. Blond, short, nice tits and sweet looking pussy, good service and attitude as well. Terri the platinum blond was there as well as Brazil girl, Terri still gives great service despite the miles, I hit that last week. May ask for a double team from the two blonds on my next visit, hey it's safe and although a drive, it's better than any walker, later dudes.......

SomeDude
05-29-06, 08:37
Hooked it with WV girl, her teeth are fucked but the body and face are not bad. Blond, short, nice tits and sweet looking pussy, good service and attitude as well. Terri the platinum blond was there as well as Brazil girl, Terri still gives great service despite the miles, I hit that last week. May ask for a double team from the two blonds on my next visit, hey it's safe and although a drive, it's better than any walker, later dudes.......[/QUOTE]

Iva Bigun
05-31-06, 08:09
Anybody know if the AMP there in Pedro-ville has re-opened from their remodeling?

If nothing else is going on this weekend, the ol Iva-man might take a trip down that way and see. If $$$'s are a concern this weekend, will just head to SP and spend some time w/Terri. ALWAYS a pleasurable experience when we spend time together. If she's busy, anybody know if the hot lumbee girl from NC is still working there?

Later,

Iva

Big Guy Eight
05-31-06, 17:42
Just as info, Lisa, the blond with the missing teeth walked out the door last night at 11:00 p.m. with luggage in hand, started walking down the highway, and hasn't been seen since. She was a great time and will be missed. Some trucker must feel like he hit the jackpot.

Iva Bigun
06-05-06, 23:54
Drove Monday down to SP after an uneventful day in Fayetteville(read the NC board if interested). Got to SP around 7 this evening. Terri was just getting out of the shower and was getting ready for work. Working was a white girl that said she was from Knoxville, along with 2 latinas. Didn't get one's name. The other said her name was Ivana.

Ivana is THE SHIT! Just right at 5 feet tall, dishwater blonde hair. Thought she was about 35, but found out later she was 43. Like I said, just at 5 feet tall, 100 pounds dripping wet, beautiful face, gorgeous legs, and 2 perfect breats. albeit implants, but flawless. A little tat on her breast and another on her shaved kitty. Felt an immediate connection from her when I first walked in the door.

Went to the back and had an awesome dream with her that included a deep throat bbbj with a cowgirl and missionary CFS. For 43, it was awesome and entry was very tight getting into it.

Ended with a happy ending that was supposed to be on her stomach, but ended up on the stomach, her hand, the enhancements, and a little on her cheek as well.

A total GFE in every way. We all need to treat this one right, guys. Worth paying the full fare on this trip. Also ended up giving an extra .4 tip before leaving. Like I said, completely worth paying the full fare. You will be happy at the end.

Of course, this has all been a dream. Any connection to any event or persons, whether living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Later,

Iva Bigun

MikedD
06-06-06, 18:32
An update on Rachael. Stopped by the other night and spend some quality time with her. She told me that she was leaving in a week or so and will be back for a little while in the summer. However, come September she said she will be gone for good. Rachael is a real nice woman and likes to smile and laugh. I got there around 11 PM. She did not rush me out. After we were finsihed she cleaned me up and laid down beside me and we talked and kissed and "cuddled" for a while. When I got up to go I saw it was getting close to midnight. Not a bad deal. This is the second time I was with her and even though I don't get down to SP often I will be bummed just knowing she will not be there much longer. Have fun and be safe.

Big Guy Eight
06-08-06, 07:12
Ivana is definitely the one. She has had major plastic surgery which has restored her to mint condition. Very friendly in disposition, she goes the extra mile to give satisfaction. She has a 21 year-old son living in Pennsylvania, and I suspect she got a lot of dough somewhere; probably from an ex which would have included child support and alimony. She lives in Queen, NY (where Rachel is from) but originally came to the U.S. from Columbia, SA.

Don't miss her. She will be around the rest of this week and next.

BigTrav
06-10-06, 14:38
Truckers is now Double D's bar and grill. Are we back to normal or is this place legit?

SomeDude
06-11-06, 00:03
You tell us, why not stop in and find out?

Hotelcam
06-11-06, 10:19
You tell us, why not stop in and find out?Its not back yet but there's hope!

BigTrav
06-11-06, 15:26
because I am black, and I did stop in. I saw the black groundskeeper and some redneck working the bar.

Jaster
06-12-06, 17:44
Double D's, wow, the name sounds promising. gonna have to head down there in a few weeks and check things out. Though I remember someone saying they had stopped in a while back and the bartender said they didnt do that sorta thing anymore.

SomeDude
06-12-06, 19:47
So if you did stop in and you knew it was not business as usual why did you ask?

Stoner
06-13-06, 12:27
Somedude...rip the guy a new ass while you're at it, brother.

Bigtrav, the place is not worth checking out. Its still assbackwards in not allowing blacks. But you know that already I'm sure. Don't put a single dollar in their pockets, even if they do integrate. Fuk 'em and let them go broke.

MikedD
06-14-06, 19:13
As a fan of road trips, I have been to SP a few times and Truckers once or twice. Just wondering if any of you South Carolina folks can tell me why Truckers "closed" and SP is still open? Is it a county thing or what?
P.S. Sorry Big Eight Guy, my personal favorite is still Rachael. I will miss her.
As always everyone be safe.

Beez Wax
06-14-06, 20:40
tell me why Truckers "closed" and SP is still open? Is it a county thing or what?

Yes, SP is in Darlington county and Truckers was in Marlboro county. The general consensus is that Marlboro county has a new Sheriff in town.

Iva Bigun
06-15-06, 18:03
Heading out the door to SP. Heard that Ivana is still there. I think she said she would be leaving soon, so I want to go tonight and spend time with her before heading to Fayettenam for the weekend. Will report back later.

Iva B.

Iva Bigun
06-15-06, 23:56
I just returned from a s hour 1 way trip to SP. Walked in and Terri fron Philly was behind the counter. A girl, I think it was the Lumbee girl was playing a video game at the counter and Ivana was sitting there. Walked in and she looked as pretty as a picture.

Didn't waste a lot of time in the front, as ole Iva was there on bidness. She recognized from our last visit and gave me a big hug and said she was happy to see me again.

Held and actually kissed for a few minutes before being able to DATY, followed with a BBBJ, backt o DATY when she sat down on my face, continuing on with some talk about cowgirls, then we talked about doggies, and seeing her that way was truly a sight to behold! Finished with spending time talking about missionaries, followed with me imitating Peter North with my finish.

A true GFE from beginning to end. Truthfully, I really hate to see this one leave. Beautiful face and awesome body for a lady her age (43), but was very glad to hear that she plans on being back the first week of August.

She leaves Saturday night, so if you wanna experience this lovely lady, you need to get there QUICK.

Later,

Iva B.

Big Guy Eight
06-16-06, 07:16
Ivana, Rachel and the other South American girl head back to New York this coming Saturday.

Next week there will be Sandy, Terri, and Candy and, perhaps, others.

Rhandw 69
06-17-06, 08:33
New to this thread, i just moved out here from Seattle, and ive been scoping for possible AMPs from NC. Am i reading this rite, but is this place Truckers, do they actually not allow blacks in? Please tell me its still not that way here in backwards ville. I would hate to stop in and get turned away?

MD Bellamy
06-17-06, 14:05
Hi Rwand 69,

The bad news is the bad news. The famed Truckers is busted, but other similar places throughout the Carolinas as similarly black-averse. The reason given to me is that, because these establishments often offer a salt and pepper choice, certain members of the community would object to black clientele. Can you believe this??
However, the same is <not> true with the massage places! You should find no problem with those. This is the good news.

Stoner
06-17-06, 15:16
First hand, Rhand...its true. The rest of the world is still motivated by green. Bennets is still klan country. Even SP is whites only. The attendant was fearful for her own life if a black man even SEEN walking out of their joint.

Fuk 'em.

Amosskittow
06-17-06, 15:19
New to this thread, i just moved out here from Seattle, and ive been scoping for possible AMPs from NC. Am i reading this rite, but is this place Truckers, do they actually not allow blacks in? Please tell me its still not that way here in backwards ville. I would hate to stop in and get turned away?They are not a player in the game at present AFAIK. Not sure about SP's policy. Might want to PM a few recent visitors. Its been a long, long time for me since I got over there.

I think you'll find pockets of enlightened behavior, lots of just regular folks who don't care about your race one way or the other, and pockets of flaming racism here in SC. BTW- rural does not always = "backwards".

Bill Buxton
06-17-06, 21:24
Not as many places like that now but the feelings are still there.The south will rise again,well I don't think that's gonna happen.Strong rednecks,they were taught by there grand pappys to frown on some things.When I was a regular at some places in the south they even got on my shit because of the northern aspect.Old shit never dies,but they tell it like it is and that's just how easy it is,right or wrong.

The south is the south and they do not want some ways of thinking changed.

Danwhanger
06-17-06, 22:45
When I lived in Taiwan, I was, at times, turned away because I was a round eye. I got over it and went to places that accepted me and had a grand time. Many places in Japan still turn away caucasians. There are a number of places in this country that will, at the least, turn you away because you are caucasian, and quite possibly beat you or kill you. What is, is. Get over it.

LongHare47
06-18-06, 07:35
Let me say that I have been patronizing the cat houses in SC for about 30 years. Now with that said I need to tell you that Shady Pines has nothing but pigs to offer up, I have seen better at farm auctions. Hey guys don't always let the little head make the decision on how good looking they are because at Shady Pines they are dogs for sure.

Stoner
06-18-06, 15:53
Dan, what fuck was the use of your post? Its dealt with. The guy moved into the area and wanted to know if it was true, now he knows. Done deal. No need for you to toss in your 2 cents telling him (or anyone) to buck up and deal with it.

You telling a black person to just deal with it, is like some young punk telling a professional boxer to get tougher. We've been dealing with it for a damn long time and will keep dealing with it. Meanwhile, we take note and move on.

No one is bitching that about integration. I couldn't care less as there are plenty of venues to enjoy in SC. But for those who want to save themselves a long ass haul through klan country to find out...they can know about it hear. Thats the reason why we do reports, brothers. Keep it real.

The arrogance of the ignorant consistently amazes me. Its shouldn't, but it still does.

Bill Buxton
06-19-06, 06:57
What you gonna do about it???Call the local officials,call the mayor,What. You go somewhere else and chalk it up to experence.There are some things you don't speak about because it does no good.The harden facts are you can find another friendly place and frequent the new one.Business is business and the one that takes no money from you or will banish a person for who she sees is loosing green dollars.

When I was overseas they did not like foreigners in several local bars so I stayed away also.Whats the big deal?Like the shit in ATLANTA about the flag flying at the capitol,If you dont like it dont look.Anything to make a shitstorm.Dont take offence to everything money talks nobody walks do what you want when you want in friendly areas.Do you think I want to go to 125th street and lenox ave and cry for my rites in N.Y.The answer is no.The south is in no way equal and you will feel it at many private cat houses and even local restaurants still.How can they be like this who knows but they do operate different and probably always will.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
06-19-06, 07:09
I was sorry to see that the santee stops at 93 and 92 were closed they were a regular staple in my diet when traveling ninety fifth street.

B.B...

Rhandw 69
06-19-06, 08:55
you know, being from the NW part of the country, its common to hear up there how backwards it its in the south, and all the racism and what not. I never quite believed that here in 2006, a person of color couldnt go into an establishment and get service. Oh well, 3 years till retirement from the service, and i get my butt back to civilization that resembles an America that is moving forward, not stuck in yesteryears.

While im hear though, i guess Ill pay my frequent visits to the AMPs here in NC, and be sure not to frequent Bennets country. LOL

On a side note, can someone tell me how the MP is at South of the Border.

Stoner
06-19-06, 09:34
Bill, don't get it twisted. Your racist attitutudes have long been known.

Not all blacks hate the southern confederate flag or even the fact that their is even a Klan country in the first place. I for one, being a southerner born, embrace it and relish it in someways, as frustrating as it is sometimes. Its our history, and we all have our prejudices.

The north is even more fuck'd with its duplicity and hypocrisy. But thats just my opinion.

Bill Buxton
06-19-06, 14:14
It's info for a fellow monger not racist jargon, let them eat cake.If you feel strongly about things there go change it.I was stating the facts as to the mentality of the south.Hell they hammer on me about being from the north every chance they got.We all got to be from somewhere."As are your genius implications about related subjects".I put my faith in the LEFT WING MEDIA AT CNN...

WORLD FAMOUS;

B.B...

MeatMan
06-19-06, 15:16
A racist's behavior is the classic example of the inferiority complex that tries to mask itself as a superior complex. It's just another form of class for racist people to look down on others so that they don't have time to look at themselves.

They are extremely foolish. I lived in Georgia for 1.5 years and I am black and I've always known racists who lived nearby my late grandmothers house. I think just recently the governor was elected because he promised all the racists of Georgia he would let them vote on getting the old state flag back.

The old flag had the dixie flag on it and it was offensive to us because of what it represents. The "rednecks" went insane shouting that their history was being stolen from them and no one pointed out that the flag was from the 1950's. The "rednecks" from that era changed the flag to the dixie flag as a slap in the face to blacks because of the civil rights movement. Me personally, if it smells of shit, looks like shit...then it's shit.

My recent trips to Thailand and Cambodia and Laos were similar. If you are dark-skinned Issan or Hmong, they look down on you or, your dirty, you work on a farm, your poor etc. I can understand how there cast systems works and it sucks....But I digress

NC Stick
06-19-06, 15:56
Let's get back to why we're here.......PUSSY!! Anybody have an SP report for this week? Thanks.

SomeDude
06-19-06, 17:58
I hear Terri is going to be leaving in July for a few months. Hope to hit it before then, she does have some good pussy.......

Bill Buxton
06-19-06, 19:07
WOW, lets get back to the goodness of the pussy,not the shadows of the past.Like I said when I was there the south is still fighting the war,sounds like they wone.The solom voices of the northern braintrust reflecting back,it's a sad day again.Gotta like the south though,they operate like real people should.If they don't like ya they tell ya,like miller and budwiser,some like bud some like lite.Like chevy and ford,look around there is an ass for every seat.Tears of joy,Truckers will be missed...

world famous;

B.B...

Bill Buxton
06-19-06, 20:40
A racist's behavior is the classic example of the inferiority complex that tries to mask itself as a superior complex. It's just another form of class for racist people to look down on others so that they don't have time to look at themselves.

They are extremely foolish. I lived in Georgia for 1.5 years and I am black and I've always known racists who lived nearby my late grandmothers house. I think just recently the governor was elected because he promised all the racists of Georgia he would let them vote on getting the old state flag back.

The old flag had the dixie flag on it and it was offensive to us because of what it represents. The "rednecks" went insane shouting that their history was being stolen from them and no one pointed out that the flag was from the 1950's. The "rednecks" from that era changed the flag to the dixie flag as a slap in the face to blacks because of the civil rights movement. Me personally, if it smells of shit, looks like shit...then it's shit.

My recent trips to Thailand and Cambodia and Laos were similar. If you are dark-skinned Issan or Hmong, they look down on you or, your dirty, you work on a farm, your poor etc. I can understand how there cast systems works and it sucks....But I digressI thought this was about a guy wanting info on a non permitting sex club not the days of old tears.Truckers is gone,it will be missed,the good thing is I am still here to report about it.Sounds like nothing CNN ever reported in my livingroom,I only heard about the tears over the flag.Thanks for the insight into the sadness of the flag and the misrepresentation it has.Sounds like they should conduct another Holiday over it,call it my grieving injustice,the scars in my mind when i was a kid over 200 years ago.HAHAHA WHAT A JOKE,Lets all get a catfish dinner hushpuppies and a beer,for desert THIGH PIE...

WORLD FAMOUS;

B.B...

BigTrav
06-19-06, 21:54
For your info:

SP is under the tutelage of Dick Beasley, who is the father of former governor (David Beasley.) SP is ran by Bobby Britt who is the dirtest redneck alive. SP will never be touched because Dick Beasley owns half of the state, has numerous banks (Carolina Banks) and has LE in Darlington County in his pocket.

Bill Buxton
06-20-06, 07:19
That's how it always was know the right people and you can do what you like.I would of thought by now things would change guess not.Thanks for the info.

World Famous;

B.B...

Miles Monroe
06-20-06, 18:56
For your info:

SP is under the tutelage of Dick Beasley, who is the father of former governor (David Beasley.) SP is ran by Bobby Britt who is the dirtest redneck alive. SP will never be touched because Dick Beasley owns half of the state, has numerous banks (Carolina Banks) and has LE in Darlington County in his pocket.This explains alot. I often wondered how such a place could exist in such a small backwoods town. I thought maybe Barney had something to do with it.

Member #3943
06-20-06, 21:45
Funny , about 10 years ago, I was with one of the high end madams of Greenville,S.C. and she wanted me to ride with her to drop off a girl, when I asked where we were going it was to meet the number one man in SC, makes sense now, like father like son. After the girl came back to our friendly confines I had my way with her , so was I Lt Gov for a nite , lol

Bill Buxton
06-21-06, 06:38
It's a fucking shame that the sunny south can't get up to speed and reunite with fellow mankind.Not all but whats up with the black thing in a cat house.Most all of us are getting serviced from providers that have bf's from different races cultures,so what's the problem???

People are people where ever you go and we all bleed RED...This is like saying I will not go out on a date with anything less than a virgin.Found many of those around lately????

MEAT MAN,STONER, YOU ARE RIGHT FUCK THEM AND THE GUY WANTING INFO YOUR MONEY IS GREEN AND YOU CAN GET SERVICED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD,WHY WORRY ABOUT GIVING IT TO A BACKWARDS ASS LIKE THAT.The days of the uncle or cousin letting this shit go are rapidley closing,sometimes a change is the better formula.

B.B...

LexLuther
06-21-06, 06:57
You guys slay me. You're arguing morality and politics on a web site that promotes an activity which (while dear to my heart) is (for many in society) immoral and illegal.

Did any of you hear the news yesterday? South Carolina graduates a lower percentage of its children than any other state in the union. The national average is just under 70% and in South Carolina it's about 50% and that includes children of all races. However for white children in South Carolina, they graduate at close to the national average. So the rate for minorities of all types is (to my recollection) about 30%.

It is against this type of injustice that you should direct your anger. Yet you get all bent out of shape because a **** will not suck your dick or fuck you. This seems to me to be both selfish and stupid.

Your children are going out into a world where, if they had anything like an education, they would have a chance at a decent life, but without it, they are condemned to a life of poverty, shame, ill health, inequality. And don't tell me you are not black or you don't have children. An undeducated child is not in anyone's interest.

Lex

Bill Buxton
06-21-06, 08:48
WITH ALL THE "TAX" MONEY THIS COUNTRY TAKES FROM ALL of us we should demand better education for all.New schools,computers where were all the great things 24 years ago when I was in school.I have a home, business, and have worked my ass off.I was never a great scholar in school just got by,but had the desire to get ahead.The parents have to take some responsibility here and the teachers, about it's only a job.These kids today have more opportunity to learn than there fathers did! What a sham,the teachers today don't care they push them trough the system leaving the parents and society to help.Teachers,Get a paycheck work half a year and who cares.That's there motto,the strongest union in AMERICA.You must be a teacher,if you think I am a certain color what the fuck,I am talking about backwards ass standards set buy old redneck assholes that will be dead soon because of old age.If you can't keep up with the speed in class thats ok you will pass anyway,is this right?This is a problem facing all of us here in the states,and lessons start at home.Sounds like words from a first class educator,well education is not EVERYTHING, it's a great help but same pompous asses don't agree.They think unless you have 5-6 diplomas on the wall you don't hold up your end in society.THATS WRONG!

My soon to be wife is from another country her family own-es a farm and the annual income is less than 5 thousand dollars per year.She reads writes and speaks 3 languages,why because they have money?the schools have text books there that many of us used when we were in school.No pc's in the classrooms no take a pc home,Just the desire to learn.This fucking country was founded on hard work and now it's about getting out of work.Thats why we are getting beat out of the global markets,frevolous lawsuites,lazy employies,wanting all for nothing.Insurance companies charging way to much and keeping the rates of doing business going up.

Who cares I am sure nothing I said here to day matters but makes me feel better.What a shame that people don't get the first part of the real topic here.A question about weather a guy was welcome in a business,sounds like a 3rd world question and not a question to be asked by a tax paying person living in the so called greatest country in the free world.

B.B...

Big Guy Eight
06-21-06, 09:53
Yep, they got busted Friday night by SLED and DEA.

Scared the girls half to death but no drugs were found and they left. The place was closed Saturday and Sunday but opened back up on Monday.

This is another one of those "election years."

Amosskittow
06-21-06, 09:59
Yep, they got busted Friday night by SLED and DEA.

Scared the girls half to death but no drugs were found and they left. The place was closed Saturday and Sunday but opened back up on Monday.

This is another one of those "election years."If it were only an election year thing, the local sherriff wuld have been there to grant interviews. SLED/DEA have nothing to gain politically.

LexLuther
06-21-06, 10:42
WITH ALL THE "TAX" MONEY THIS COUNTRY TAKES FROM ALL of us we should demand better education for all.New schools,computers where were all the great things 24 years ago when I was in school.I have a home, business, and have worked my ass off.I was never a great scholar in school just got by,but had the desire to get ahead.The parents have to take some responsibility here and the teachers, about it's only a job.These kids today have more opportunity to learn than there fathers did! What a sham,the teachers today don't care they push them trough the system leaving the parents and society to help.Teachers,Get a paycheck work half a year and who cares.That's there motto,the strongest union in AMERICA.You must be a teacher,if you think I am a certain color what the fuck,I am talking about backwards ass standards set buy old redneck assholes that will be dead soon because of old age.If you can't keep up with the speed in class thats ok you will pass anyway,is this right?This is a problem facing all of us here in the states,and lessons start at home.Sounds like words from a first class educator,well education is not EVERYTHING, it's a great help but same pompous asses don't agree.They think unless you have 5-6 diplomas on the wall you don't hold up your end in society.THATS WRONG!

My soon to be wife is from another country her family own-es a farm and the annual income is less than 5 thousand dollars per year.She reads writes and speaks 3 languages,why because they have money?the schools have text books there that many of us used when we were in school.No pc's in the classrooms no take a pc home,Just the desire to learn.This fucking country was founded on hard work and now it's about getting out of work.Thats why we are getting beat out of the global markets,frevolous lawsuites,lazy employies,wanting all for nothing.Insurance companies charging way to much and keeping the rates of doing business going up.

Who cares I am sure nothing I said here to day matters but makes me feel better.What a shame that people don't get the first part of the real topic here.A question about weather a guy was welcome in a business,sounds like a 3rd world question and not a question to be asked by a tax paying person living in the so called greatest country in the free world.

B.B...

OK Bill, we get it. You're not black, you're an ignorant cracker from some backwoods hell hole who likes to complain about everything rather than have an intelligent (or even semi-intelligent) discussion of any important issues.

For instance, you complain that there were no PC's in school 24 years ago. Of course not. The IBM PC did not hit the market until the early 80's and very few people owned them then. It was not until the late 80's or early 90's that any schools began to use them. So I'm sorry about your painful experience.

I'm not a teacher Bill. But you seem to be disdainful of teachers. Personally I admire teachers. They are educated folks who work very hard for very low pay (relative to their level of education). The things the education establishment does which seems to piss you off are done because that's what society tells them they must do. Have you ever voted? Do you know how to vote? Or is democracy something else you like to rail against?

I don't demand any diplomas on the wall. Lincoln had no formal education to speak of. But he had a desire to learn. He was a very eloquent speaker and orator. But you can't string six words together to make an intelligible sentence.

Go crawl back under your truck and take a nap.

Lex

Bill Buxton
06-21-06, 11:55
OK Bill, we get it. You're not black, you're an ignorant cracker from some backwoods hell hole who likes to complain about everything rather than have an intelligent (or even semi-intelligent) discussion of any important issues.

For instance, you complain that there were no PC's in school 24 years ago. Of course not. The IBM PC did not hit the market until the early 80's and very few people owned them then. It was not until the late 80's or early 90's that any schools began to use them. So I'm sorry about your painful experience.

I'm not a teacher Bill. But you seem to be disdainful of teachers. Personally I admire teachers. They are educated folks who work very hard for very low pay (relative to their level of education). The things the education establishment does which seems to piss you off are done because that's what society tells them they must do. Have you ever voted? Do you know how to vote? Or is democracy something else you like to rail against?

I don't demand any diplomas on the wall. Lincoln had no formal education to speak of. But he had a desire to learn. He was a very eloquent speaker and orator. But you can't string six words together to make an intelligible sentence.

Go crawl back under your truck and take a nap.

Lex

I am sure teachers work very hard 40 hours a week,all the vacation time they can stand all the holidays the can find and ALL PAID FOR.Stating the facts,hard work?low pay?I am sure many americans would love the Bennie's the school dept's dish out to there so called braintrust.Low pay,where??? what about the guys working long hours paying for his and his families Bennie's out of pocket.

Smart teachers my ass, and about the GENIOUS professor that gave the grade on the thesis paper by the founder of FED-X. He graded the paper with failing marks,said it could never work.Where did that regular guy go?? To a world wide business way beyond comprehension. I would trade my business to the status of teacher any day for the so called SMALL PAY they get.The Racket they have is more like it.Every weekend off, 8 hours a day and all the free gifts from the towns they work for.Free,Insurance,retirement,and so on, poor them.

B.B...

LexLuther
06-21-06, 13:31
Bill,

As I said, you like to complain but are (like most working class folks) just too stupid to understand the source of the problems about which you love to complain so dearly. If a person is responsible for his own problems, he deserves no sympathy.

I would wager you voted for Bush and company. You probably also hate unions, from the comments you made about teachers' unions. You never took the trouble to learn your native language and you blame every one but yourself for your problems.

I feel very sorry for that poor girl who is going to marry you. In two or three years she'll either be headed back to PI (or whatever other 3rd world country she's from) or working in an AMP somewhere. God knows no decent woman would marry a man with your attitude. It's uneducated assholes like you who are responsible for the terrible shape this country is in, not teachers.

Lex

Bill Buxton
06-21-06, 14:05
I guess to each his own PLEASE DONT FEEL SORRY FOR ME,PLEASE.Please look in the mirror,Judge yourself first.Where did the guy make his own problems asking about his acceptance in going to the c** house?? What does education have to do with this blurb??I suppose your ancestors were all from the upper crust.This country was founded on many hardworking people and still is.You sound like a government, union, guy that wants a free ride.Or an Ivie league bigshot "not"That thinks you gotta grip on everything.

This cracker is over and out.

B.B...

LexLuther
06-21-06, 14:37
I guess to each his own PLEASE DONT FEEL SORRY FOR ME,PLEASE.Please look in the mirror,Judge yourself first.Where did the guy make his own problems asking about his acceptance in going to the c** house?? What does education have to do with this blurb??I suppose your ancestors were all from the upper crust.This country was founded on many hardworking people and still is.You sound like a government, union, guy that wants a free ride.Or an Ivie league bigshot "not"That thinks you gotta grip on everything.

This cracker is over and out.

B.B...

Bill you ignorant pogue. I'm talking about you, not the other guy. Education is supposed to be the means by which people in this country raise themselves up. But if you despise education that will never happen. And you don't despise teachers, you despise education.

In answer to your questions, my parents were both working class slobs. Dad was a cop. I was the first in my family to go to college. I saw my dad working three jobs just to keep his head above water and decided it was not for me.

Lex

Stoner
06-21-06, 16:41
I'd love to toss my hat in your discussion, Lex...the more pertinent one, I mean, regarding race, education, etc. However, I am sure my colleagues here in South Carolina would Howl if we hijacked this thread any longer.

So I invite you to setup an off topic thread to discuss this educational "crisis" in South Carolina. Meanwhile, I will leave you with a famous quote from a 19th century monger I deeply esteem:

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics."
-Mark Twain

In other words, be careful of what you accept as truth just because its coated in chocolate and placed in a box called "the latest statistic".

The miseducation of minorities in American society is just a microcosm of problems besieging general education as a whole, regardless of race. It is not the fault of teachers, its an issue of our cultural literacy and the assbackwards politics of education and economics.

In about the year 2020 when caucasians will become the true minority race of Amerikkka, and Amerikkka is more and more urbanized, the gaping hole of miseducation will show itself in all of its glory and infamy.

LexLuther
06-21-06, 17:59
Stoner,

Done. I look forward to some intelligent posts and discourse on this topic.

By the way, I had no idea that Mark Twain was a monger. I guess it is true what they say. You do learn something new every day.

:)

Lex

Iva Bigun
06-21-06, 17:59
I know this would probably never happen, but I for one would welcome a nice looking ebony lady working at SP. They have ladies like Ivana working there some, along with a lumbee girl, so, why not an African American lady?

I frequest SP often, and would not have a problem in this world spending time with one. Provided they worked there, gave good service, friendly, etc.

Any other mongers have thoughts on this?

Later,

Iva B.

SomeDude
06-21-06, 20:40
So ummmmm, are they open this week, SP that is? I tried to call but no one answered the phone......

No More Sand
06-21-06, 22:18
I don't post much because I have not been back home enough to do any exploring. I am once again overseas fighting the fight. I was nearly broken hearted to hear that truckers was closed when I got back home from my 3rd tour in Iraq. Gents, keep this in mind, if we don't want to lose our favorite watering holes we have to watch what we say on here. Use some common sense please, so us poor bastards that are away can come home to some fun later on.

Semper Fi

LexLuther
06-22-06, 06:30
No More Sand,

Welcome back and thanks for your service to our country.

Good advice you give. Practice good Opsec.

Lex

Looking Around
06-22-06, 06:54
I don't post much because I have not been back home enough to do any exploring. I am once again overseas fighting the fight. I was nearly broken hearted to hear that truckers was closed when I got back home from my 3rd tour in Iraq. Gents, keep this in mind, if we don't want to lose our favorite watering holes we have to watch what we say on here. Use some common sense please, so us poor bastards that are away can come home to some fun later on.

Semper Fi

Semper Fi, Mac. Good luck over there, and don't forget to duck!

Big Guy Eight
06-22-06, 09:03
If it were only an election year thing, the local sherriff wuld have been there to grant interviews. SLED/DEA have nothing to gain politically.

SLED reports to the District 4 Solicitor who I understand is up for re-election.

Big Guy Eight
06-22-06, 09:04
I know this would probably never happen, but I for one would welcome a nice looking ebony lady working at SP. They have ladies like Ivana working there some, along with a lumbee girl, so, why not an African American lady?

I frequest SP often, and would not have a problem in this world spending time with one. Provided they worked there, gave good service, friendly, etc.

Any other mongers have thoughts on this?

Later,

Iva B.

There was one there two weeks ago.

Iva Bigun
06-22-06, 12:04
Damn.

Sorry I missed that. Honestly, for the past 3 weeks or so, I have been totally wrapped up in Ivana. Had 2 great times with her, and I hope she comes back real soon.

So, tell me more about this ebony lady...PM me if you would prefer it to be kept between us.

Later,

Iva B.

BigSexy
06-22-06, 22:45
Me too. It would be great if they offered ebony at SP. I bet he is talking about Shirley. She is the old black lady that runs the counter sometimes.

Iva Bigun
06-23-06, 08:19
Well, no offense to her, cause she has been nice to me the times I have seen her there, but if that is the one he is talking about, I'll pass.

Later,

Iva B.

Big Guy Eight
06-24-06, 07:21
Nope, it wasn't Shirley.

Mark User
06-25-06, 16:55
Will be swinging by (well, detouring) mid week and have a day or so I could use to check out SP. Haven't been in the area since Truckers went away.

Any news?

Mark

SomeDude
06-26-06, 15:51
Man that Terri puts on a good show, I am drained......

Iva Bigun
06-26-06, 17:39
I'll tell you, for her age and all, Terri is excellent. I would only spend time with her before I met Ivana. Now that Ivana is gone, I hope I can get the time to go see Terri before she leaves. I hear she is leaving at the end of this week.

Anybody know what other talent is working this week in SP?

Later,

Iva B.

Iva Bigun
06-29-06, 18:27
OK, I guess either nobody knows who is working this week at SP, or nobody has been there this week?

What's up wif all dis?

Later,

Iva B.

Iva Bigun
07-01-06, 16:12
Just heard that Ivana is back at SP!!!

Hope this is not just a rumor, cause if'n it ain't, ole Iva B. wants in that tight stuff. NOW!

Will report back later. Hope that with now having 25+ posts that Jackson will upgrade me to a senior member.

Later,

Iva B.

Iva Bigun
07-03-06, 01:00
Stopped by SP Saturday evening. When I walked in Terri was playing a video machine. She looked good...got some great legs on her. Seemed to be interested more in the video game. Two guys were sitting at the counter when I walked in, so I sat down at the end where you go in the back. Sat there for a few minutes and saw Ivana walking back to her room. Had on a khaki pair of capri pants and a top and looked totally smoking.

She looked back and I waved and she came to the counter and talked to me for a minute or so. I thought maybe one of the guys that were already there may want to go back with her first, but they acted like they couldn't make up their mind, so Iva jumped on the opportunity to spend time with this beautiful lady.

Got inthe door and and started right off the bat with DFK and just taking all of her in. She got undressed and looked stunning. She is really petite, and those implants on her are not huge...they fit her body well....and that shaved kitty is something else.

Continued on with DATY where I am pretty sure she got the big "O"...then on to a bbbj before more DATY with her sitting on my head, followed with more bbbj before taking the cover and hitting it long hard and deeply, finishing with pulling the umbrella off and doing the peter north on here tits, chin, and stomach.

Afterwards followed with a little cuddling, her telling me she would be here for 2 weeks, and some more DATY with another big O from her at the end.

Its a lot of fun to be with her cause she will be speaking english and go straight to spanish in mid sentence.

Left happy and the ole wallet a little lighter, but it was well worth it. Will positively be back to see her again before the 2 weeks is up.

Still hoping Jackson will upgrade me to senior soon.

Later,

Iva B.

==============================================

Hi Iva Bigun,

Please read the Forum FAQ. The Senior Membership is completely automatic: 25 reports AND a member for at least 6 months.

Thanks,

Jackson

Iva Bigun
07-03-06, 07:46
I thought it was 25 posts OR a member for 6 months.

My bad.

Iva B.

==============================================

Hi,

I tried that, but the spammers would just post 25 BS reports in a couple of days and then start flooding the Forum with SPAM.

Thanks,

Jackson

Big Guy Eight
07-08-06, 10:48
Ivana and Rachel will be there next week. And, most likely Sandy will be along, too. Don't know about the others.

Iva Bigun
07-08-06, 11:59
I thought Terri was leaving at the end of June, but when I was there last Saturday, she said she would be there til the end of July.

She still around, I guess?

Later,

Iva B.

Big Guy Eight
07-08-06, 14:43
I thought Terri was leaving at the end of June, but when I was there last Saturday, she said she would be there til the end of July.

She still around, I guess?

Later,

Iva B.

I was told she had left the place for a short while, but I don't know for sure.

Amosskittow
07-11-06, 20:40
Went by this afternoon. It hit me that I have been there off and on for 20 years or so! Met two Latinas, Sandy and Ivana. I didn't remember Sandy from other reports, but she greeted me at the counter and was very nice. She called Ivana out of the back. I DID remember glowing reports about that one. I went with her. Great choice!

Went with intentions of dropping .6 but went for the whole hour. I thought I had let my little head talk me into a bad decision as I typically can't do the deed twice in an hour, but Ivana proved me wrong. She is as reported here. Mature (40ish), GFE, very receptive and friendly, well preserved and well served by some fine implants, and apparently horny! She gave me the finest BBBJ in recent memory, a wonderful cowgirl ride at a slow trot, and a prayer meeting! She had a huge O during DATY or she deserves and Oscar! She is really funny and engaging as she slips in and out of Spanish during the conversation. There's just something about those Latinas- I just have the best time with 'em and they seem to get more out of me than anybody else.

Anyhow- the forum did itself proud today. Good in-tel made for a great choice at a relative bargain compared to free range escorts in Columbia or Florence. After a search, it turns out I would have probably done as well with Sandy, who seems well thought of, too. I 'ppreciate it! I'll be back as long as it stays cool around those parts.

Deadeye
07-12-06, 19:56
Stopped in Tuesday about 2pm. I was greeted by a good looking latino named Sandy. I asked if Ivana was available but she was with a customer. Ivana and Sandy are the only ones working through Friday. Rachel had to leave the day before because she got sick. Ivana will leave Saturday morning but Sandy will stay for another week. Two more girls will join Sandy on Saturday but I don’t have their names. Anyway, I decided to wait for Ivana.

I owe many thanks to Iva Bigun for saving me time and money with his accurate reports of Ivana. I only had 30 minutes to spend with her. She began with a fifteen minute covered BJ. I don’t know why covered but I’m not complaining. Ivana was great. It’s a real pleasure to enjoy a latino from Medellin, Columbia. This was a first for me. All of Iva Bigun's reports are accurate.

Then I spent fifteen solid minutes of laying the pipe to her. My recent purchase of a cock ring was paying off. Ivana even commented about how hard I was fucking her. Treat her right. She is a real sweetheart.

Afterwards, I decided since I had driven so far that I would go ahead and fuck Sandy. I mentioned this to Ivana and she talked me out of it. She said Sandy would not take a big dick. Ivana said that Sandy routinely either turns away big dicks or else comes and asks Ivana to take over for her. Since I do get turned away quite often, I decided not to try Sandy. Stay away from Sandy if you’ve got a big dick. My loss because Sandy is a pretty girl.

Hard To Please
07-13-06, 15:13
You have a gas station nozzle with a name like that? LOL

It ain't the muscle but the motion that counts. I'm sure I'm not as big as a lot, but in the thousands of times with more than 100 different women, I can only think of a dozen or so times where she didn't get satisfied first. I take a hell of a lot of pride in being able to do that. LOL

In fact, one of the more high priced ladies in Greenville($$$$ per) let me have it for NOTHING the last two times because of what I could "do".

Damn, if we are going to brag, I might as well too.

Amosskittow
07-13-06, 17:17
You have a gas station nozzle with a name like that? LOL

It ain't the muscle but the motion that counts. I'm sure I'm not as big as a lot, but in the thousands of times with more than 100 different women, I can only think of a dozen or so times where she didn't get satisfied first. I take a hell of a lot of pride in being able to do that. LOL

In fact, one of the more high priced ladies in Greenville($$$$ per) let me have it for NOTHING the last two times because of what I could "do".

Damn, if we are going to brag, I might as well too.It ain't braggin' if you can do it! LOL

Member #4477
07-13-06, 18:54
After all the good chatter about SP, I decided to make the trip of 2hrs+ to check it out. I've been at it for a long time but I'll admit to being duped big time on this one.
The pace is a dump to begin with, but going in I was greeted by a Nasty lookin ole Momma Who uttered some grunt to the staffer making her way out to me. A short Fat Fifty something PR named Cindy. I should've ran out screaming! Having no sense at all, I figured to slum it with her and try another for seconds. I asked about "Ivana" and she said No Ivana just me and the other girls. I tried to get a name for the other but didn't comprehend her accent. I left the stadard "1 Hour fare on the dresser" and resigned myself to a doggie experience. I closed my eyes for the cbj and after about 10 minutes I popped. She offered to rub my back for a few minutes and then says "OK Baby, Times up!" What the F***K? We haggled for a few minutes but it was clear, I was being RIPPED OFF. The most expensive BJ in my career, Which is extensive.
On my way out I caught a glimpse of the other girl. She was a lot slimmer, mid to late 40's, long blond hair, but would rate a 2-3 on anyones scale.
This place is a sad choice by the most desparate standard! Do not waste your time or money. I have no idea why earlier reports were good. Low standards or lies by the owners.
In the literally hundreds of my experiences in the hobby, this is by far the worst.

Iva Bigun
07-13-06, 22:18
Cano,

I am terribly sorry that you got reipped off. As you can tell from a couple of other posters, good times CAN be had there.

When the woman said, "No Ivana", I'da just told her right then and there that she was who you were wanting to see and stick to my guns.

Yes, the place is a dump on the outside. I suggest that you give it another try. It might have also depended on what time of day you got there, too.

Don't give up on the place. Just read the most recent posts about the place under this one.

Later,

Iva B.

Chelseafc1960
07-14-06, 04:48
After six visits to SP I have only once left with a sad smile on my face and still I have not met Ivana. Yes, the front is nothing to write home about however the rooms are far cleaner than the past and the majority of thr ladies are fun.

Member #4477
07-14-06, 10:31
"Iva" gotta strict rule. No Second Chances. What you see is what you get, its that simple.
I've been dissapointed time and again since moving to NC. Its just not happening in the southeast. With only one exception in three years, the vast majority of providers that I've seen were of such poor quality that I wouldn't even consider them for street goods in other areas of the country. Too many Bapto-Method-Hypocrites trying to run the lives of others. I feel sorry for them, but there are much more fertile cruising grounds in my other travels. No sense wasting time and money on this level of service.
If your interested in the "one exception", PM me for the details of this rare treat in the Bragg area.

Can-o-puss

Amosskittow
07-14-06, 18:17
"Iva" gotta strict rule. No Second Chances. What you see is what you get, its that simple.

Can-o-pussI let my "fingers do the walking" throough Google to obtain the phone # of SP before making the drive after rtff to ascertain good providers who work there. Ask who is working and, importantly, which hours. Don't hear what you want to hear- don't waste the time and gas. It is pretty dumpy on the outside, but much improved behind the scenes.

Iva Bigun
07-15-06, 10:22
Heard on this board, and after spending time with Ivana when she first came back this time, that she was leaving in 2 weeks. That would make it today. After RTFF, I saw a few postst down that she was leaving town this (Saturday) morning.

I tried my damndest to make it over there last night, but caught caught up in a bunch of paperwork that prevented me from making the trek.

So, Ivana is gone as of this morning. Does anybody that has seen her know if she is coming back in a couple of weeks or whenever? I wish I coulda spent some time with this beautiful lady again before she left.

Anybody with details please feel free to let me know either on here or by PM.

Later,

Iva B.

Steeler 1
07-20-06, 23:47
I went by S. P. Tonight to check out the talent. Hate I missed Ivana. Sandy, Gina, and Crystal was there. Decided on Crystal. I have spent time with her before and enjoyed it so I thought I would try her again. She is a true redhead, very petite.

When we got in the room I told her I wanted to get an hour, she said she would only do a hour date if there was a big tip involved. I told her I could'nt promise a tip until I saw how good the service was. I then told her I would just leave, then she changed her tune, told me to just relax and she would be good to me. She seemed a little spaced out but the service was good. I'm not sure I would recomend her but compared to what the other girls looked like she is the best choice this week.

Poorboy95
07-24-06, 07:50
Does anyone know who is working at SP this week? It looks like I will be taking a road trip Tuesday and thought a little relaxation detour would be nice!!

Iva Bigun
07-24-06, 23:59
A trusted sourse informed me that Ivana will be returning to SP the 2nd week of Aug.

I cannot wait to try out this sexy latina beauty again.

Later,

Iva B.

Steeler 1
07-27-06, 22:20
Just made a trip to S. P. Terri and Jessica was there. Jessica was probably in her late 40s, but was in good shape for her age. She really gave great service. Was hispanic. From Columbia. Can't wait to try this Ivana.

Travlndude
07-28-06, 20:57
I guess this is the area to post this. I usually post in the Spartanburg and Greenville forum, but last winter I was hunting in the Great Pee Dee and stayed at the Days Inn on Rt. 52 (I think), like Exit 165 or so on I-95. I was bored that night and took a ride towards Darlington. I passed a Foxxy Video and decided to go in because they advertised live girls. There was a really cute dark-haired girl there wearing a short skirt. I browsed the videos and she walked up to me and asked if I wanted to go in the back. She was really friendly, so I agreed. It was $40 for a private dance. Anyway, once in the back, she asked me if I wanted to do more. I wholeheartedly agreed. On went the cover and even though it was a rushed session, it was exciting and satisfying. She gave me her number and told me to call her the next time I was in town. Sadly, I got me a boar the next day and in all the excitement, her name and number stayed in my pants and went in the washer the next day. It's a long ride for me, but next hunting trip, I'm going to have to look for her in that video place. Though I doubt I'll find her again. If anybody knows who I'm talking about, kindly let me know if she's still there or if she's moved on.

Big Guy Eight
07-29-06, 07:22
I guess this is the area to post this. I usually post in the Spartanburg and Greenville forum, but last winter I was hunting in the Great Pee Dee and stayed at the Days Inn on Rt. 52 (I think), like Exit 165 or so on I-95. I was bored that night and took a ride towards Darlington. I passed a Foxxy Video and decided to go in because they advertised live girls. There was a really cute dark-haired girl there wearing a short skirt. I browsed the videos and she walked up to me and asked if I wanted to go in the back. She was really friendly, so I agreed. It was $40 for a private dance. Anyway, once in the back, she asked me if I wanted to do more. I wholeheartedly agreed. On went the cover and even though it was a rushed session, it was exciting and satisfying. She gave me her number and told me to call her the next time I was in town. Sadly, I got me a boar the next day and in all the excitement, her name and number stayed in my pants and went in the washer the next day. It's a long ride for me, but next hunting trip, I'm going to have to look for her in that video place. Though I doubt I'll find her again. If anybody knows who I'm talking about, kindly let me know if she's still there or if she's moved on.

Well, the problem is that this place got busted this past spring and the owner and some employees were booked for prostitution. The store is still open and they do nude dancing, but I doubt if they do anything else. And, they probably don't give out personal information, but if you find the one in there now that you saw last winter perhaps she will renew the acquaintance outside of the property.

Zuma Dude
08-01-06, 10:06
Stopped in yesterday, great line-up for the week. Rachel, Gina, Ivanna, Cristie & a new latin girl. Had a great time with Rachel, always my favorite!

Iva Bigun
08-01-06, 21:52
GLORY BE GLORY BE!

I can't wait to make a trip to SP to visit with this gorgeous latina lady again. She is just out and out THE shit!

Gonna be in that neck of the woods Friday. Will report back about it after the weekend.

Later,

Iva B.

Amosskittow
08-04-06, 00:01
I had planned to see Ivana again or Rachel based on reports. I called first to make sure they were there and on the day shift. *BIG HINT* Call first (use infospace to find the number) and make sure the person you want to see if you have a preference is there before making the drive. Its a haul from pretty much everywhere.

Ivana was busy so went with Rachel. I would describe her as a hot, mature Latina. Dark hair and pretty face. Nice natural body. Ivana comes off a bit like Charo, Rachel is much more level.

The session was a mixed bag. Started off really nice- affectionate, but no open mouth kissing. I hate that. I dined at the Y for a while which she seemed to really like. Things got going with a bbbj for a while which was quite good, then we suited up the little man. Very nice cowgirl to start. After 5 minutes or so, she declared she was "Too hot!" and stood up and walked around the room for a minute! WTF??!! Came back and we went Mish. Same story after 5 minutes. I mean I was getting close to liftoff, too! Damn! Then she came back and wanted doggie. Again, play is stopped by her! At this point the little guy is giving up the fight. Most of the rest of the hour consisted of her trying to get the little guy interested again. I told her three or four times that kissing and affection would allow nature to take its course much quicker than all the other frantic stuff she was doing. She finally took the hint and I finished and was pretty much ready to get gone. Then the kicker... getting hustled for a tip.

When things were in the groove and going well she was awesome for about 5 minutes then she'd quit on me. Maybe she would have been more task oriented if I hadn't ponied up for the hour. All in all the mission was accomplished, but I have very mixed feelings about trying Rachel out again. Probably won't unless the pickings are otherwise slim. Ran into Ivana on the way out and was sorry I hadn't waited.

BigSexy
08-06-06, 23:59
Good lineup this week at SP. Rachel, Ivanna, and Christie were in this afternoon. Not sure if there are any others working. All three are attractive. Can't go wrong with any of them.

Poorboy95
08-07-06, 10:06
I got the chance to make a trip to SC Tuesday night, so I stopped by SP. Christie was playing the video game when I walked in, so I sat down beside her and we started chatting. We decided to continue our conversation in her room. Christie is a VERY attractive young lady. I enjoyed a full half hour, and she loves to ride cowgirl hard. She is a definite see if you like petite young ladies.

Poorboy95
08-07-06, 10:17
On the return trip Wednesday, I stopped in about lunch time, and Ivanna and Rachel were chatting at the counter. Rachel and I went back to carry on a more intimate conversation. Rachel is more like an old girlfriend, with a lot of touching and light kisses. We had an enjoyable half hour and look forward to seeing her again.

BigSexy
08-07-06, 21:55
Christie is a hottie. Long brown hair, petite, sexy figure, great personality. A hot date to say the least. She has a lot of spunk to her personality. Would definitely recommend her.

NC Stick
08-09-06, 17:19
I know you made it to SP and "visited" Ivana, been waiting for the torrid details all week. Where are you brother?

Iva Bigun
08-10-06, 20:49
I know you made it to SP and "visited" Ivana, been waiting for the torrid details all week. Where are you brother?Stick,

Actually, I did not make it to see Ivana, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to before she leaves. But definitely on her next trip back.

God, how I'd love to get int hat tight lil box before she leaves.

Later,

Iva B.

The Titan
08-12-06, 01:52
Stick,

Actually, I did not make it to see Ivana, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to before she leaves. But definitely on her next trip back.

God, how I'd love to get int hat tight lil box before she leaves.

Later,

Iva B.Oh dude, I am disappointed too. Even though I am from Charlotte, I make it a point to read about your SP encounters on here. Thanks to them, I have become a big fan of Ivana. Hope you do you make it before she leaves.

Keep us posted with the details.

Iva Bigun
08-14-06, 20:29
Oh dude, I am disappointed too. Even though I am from Charlotte, I make it a point to read about your SP encounters on here. Thanks to them, I have become a big fan of Ivana. Hope you do you make it before she leaves.

Keep us posted with the details.Thanks Titan. I aim to please and maybe let a fellow monger live vicariously through my shenanigans.

Oh, BTW: Has anybody heard if there is a new line-up at SP this week? I may call and see who's there if nobody reports back.

Later,

Iva B.

Iva Bigun
08-14-06, 20:36
Spoke with a nice lady on the phone at SP. Didn't tell me her name. Said that Gina, Rachel and Ivana are working this week thru Saturday.

SOOOOOOOO, ole Iva B. is gonna get him a good night's rest and tomorrow about 2 or 3, gonna make the trip to SP and spend some quality time with Ivana. Gonna do my damndest to do some great DATY and then get on top and say "Hello, I'm Dr. Love at your cervix, ma'am"!

Later,

Iva B.

Iva Bigun
08-15-06, 14:02
Your new trust crime-fighting good guy "Mongerman"...aka Iva B. has gotten the call. Fixing to slide down to the Mongerpole to the Monger Cave and hop in the Mongermobile and am heading sraight to SP for another adventure. God knows with Ivana there, its gonna be a blast!

Will report back later. To the Mongerpole!

Iva B.

MikedD
08-15-06, 18:30
Good luck Iva. Have fun and be safe. If it not toooo rude, anyway you can find out if Rachel is going to be there the following week?? Planning on a trip and it just so happens my car will take me that way. Thanks.

Iva Bigun
08-16-06, 23:46
Typing this on Wednesday evening. Just about getting over my time with Ivana. When I got there, the first person I saw was Shirley sitting there playing a video game. She kept calling Ivana Sivanna or something like that.

Ivana came out a few minutes later while I was petting the big black dog that stays inside a lot. Ivana and I went back to her room and we got down to serious business starting with lots of DFK. She laid me down and kissed and licked my entire body from bottom to top the laid down beside me and I was making the kitty purr with a handshake. After her having a cup of coffee, I began a long slow DATY segment that make her have 2 additional cups of coffee before a wlurpy bbbj followed by reverse cowgirl. Watching that latina ass bounce up and down on my body is truly a sight to behold. That led to a discussion about doggies floowed up with some poundingly intense talk about missionaries that got really heated and made het got a little loud. Finished off out time together with a Peter North shot all over her stomach and those awesomely shaped store-boughts.

After my coffee, we cuddled on the bed for a long time before me waking up from this intense dream...or was it not??? Hell, all I know is that I woke up around 8 PM somewhere areound Columbia. Guess it MUSTA been a dream.

Later,

Iva B.

Chelseafc1960
08-19-06, 04:47
What a disaster on Friday Morning at 5.00am - arrived to learn that Ivana & Rachel were available however they were in bed! Rachel took me to her room but was clearly in never never land - she really looked so different with a bad attitude so I left her in the ebd!

Ivana would not get out of bed!

MikedD
08-19-06, 16:57
What a disaster on Friday Morning at 5.00am - arrived to learn that Ivana & Rachel were available however they were in bed! Rachel took me to her room but was clearly in never never land - she really looked so different with a bad attitude so I left her in the ebd!

Ivana would not get out of bed!
Lol....Sorry Chelseafc1960, but we all have to sleep sometime. Now I know not to go at 5am. Whenever I am in the area I try to get there before midnight. Then again I guess 5am can be considered before midnight, depending on your point of view. Better luck next time. Until then have fun and be safe.

Iva Bigun
08-24-06, 20:20
Surely someone has been to SP this week and can report on the goins-on.

I would go there, but I'm saving all my energy for Ivana's return in 3 weeks. Just thinking about it and all this pent-up sexual aggression is gonna pay off in 3 weeks. Plus, she'll be so sore she won't be able to walk for a day or so...at least that is my intentions.

Somebody REPORT!

Later,

Iva B.

Big Guy Eight
08-25-06, 07:40
Gina, Crystal and Jackie.

Crystal is a stuck-up ***** and Jackie is very jealous of the other two.

About the best thing going is Gina, and she rates about a 5.

I would wait for Ivana.

Falcon60
08-25-06, 09:01
Fell asleep and had an odd dream. I think I saw Gina at SP. she was up but she kinda look like a TS. I asked to see someone else, she said a red head was there but...unavailble at the time or A Puerto Rican lady, I didn't see her till I left and she was heavy. Unless the redhead looks good the other two are ummm the B team for sure. Looks 3, attitude 8, performance 8
I almost told the girl to keep the roses and leave but I figured I'd put my head in a happy place and go with at least the flute lesson.
then I woke up form the dream/nightmare

MikedD
08-26-06, 21:28
Gina, Crystal and Jackie.

Crystal is a stuck-up ***** and Jackie is very jealous of the other two.

About the best thing going is Gina, and she rates about a 5.

I would wait for Ivana.
Stopped by the other night. Spent some time with Crystal. I read another report a few days ago and confused her name with another girl from a few posts ago named Christie. I can only assume they are two different girls. Crystal does have light red hair. All I can say for her is she was the prettiest of the three there that night. I think it was Gina who said hello to me after my time with Crystal. Gina is kind of a "big boned" woman. Not FAT but just kind of well.....big.
Crystal only makes me miss Rachel all the more. Crystal was very very boring.
She said, "I don't kiss." Rachel on the other hand shoved her tongue in my mouth and really got into it. OK at least acted like she did. Maybe she really did, but Crystal just laid there and never moved. I said in a previous post or two that I am really leary of having full blown sex with any of these girls. So I have always just put my bare c--k inbetween thier thighs and got on top or did them doggie and sometimes finished up inbetween their tits. I know it sounds strange but that is just the way I am. Hey I always have had fun. But not the other night. I don't believe that Crystal is worth the trip or the time. She is also the first one who ever mentioned anything about appreciating tips.
Rachel really was a GFE half hour or sometimes longer date. Never rushed me out when we were done. Just the opposite. I am NOT trying to mean to Crystal, I am just saying she cant compare to Rachel. It won't be for a while until I get back there, but I won't spend time with her again. Even though Gina is not a cute or pretty as Crystal she seemed to make up for it in personality. She was laughing and smiling for the brief time I saw here at the bar. I should have picked up on the fact that Crystal never really smiled or laughed much. Basically to sum it up Crystal was all business and Rachael was a fun GFE time. God I miss her.......... Be safe and have fun.

BigSexy
08-27-06, 10:13
Mike dd,

You had a big time mix up if you mistaked Crystal for Christie. Christie is the hot, tiny, brunette. She's awesome. Fun to spend time with and very good at what she does.

Crystal is one of the biggest wastes of time you can run into. Red-head, slim, boring. One of the worst ever at SP. I've seen people walk out ticked off after going back with her. From personal experience, she's the worst I've ever spent time with and never will see her again. She's just there because her boyfriend makes her work there.

Sorry dude, but a big-time mix-up. Good news for you though. Heard a rumor that Tenessa might be back in this week. She's pretty hot, young, nice body, good service but not great, semi-gfe. Sandy will be there with her also from what I hear. Sorry again for the mixup.

Hunter2Pgp
08-27-06, 22:24
My first time up that way in maybe 8 yrs. I met Sandy the puerto Rican from NY. She was pretty good. Said I made here org. 3 times We had sex looking in the mirror, On the sink counter.All over the room. It was o.k. exp. DATY in exchange for much BBBJ. Her birthday is Tues. the 29th. If you guys make it up there that day tell her happy birthday. I must meet he Ivana you guys speak of now! By the way she said I was just her size. Guess a little on the short side after looking a others post. Oh Well.

Iva Bigun
09-03-06, 20:44
Made a phone call to SP this afternoon and found out that the line-up so far for this week is Sandy and Jackie.

If my math is correct, I think that Ivana will be coming back next week. I hope so, cause I've been intentionally not getting off to save up for a MASSIVE expolsion all over her gorgeous little latin body.

Later,

Iva B.

BigSexy
09-03-06, 22:11
Yeah. Sandy and Jackie in this week at SP. Not a very good lineup. Maybe it will be better next week?

Big Guy Eight
09-08-06, 08:57
There are also two other girls at SP this week. One is Crystal, the girl with the bad attitude, and another that I didn't get the name of nor did I see.

Hunter2Pgp
09-09-06, 21:00
Made the trip today. Sandy going back to NY at 5. She says her latin friend will use her room. She did not call her Ivana but I forget what she said. Also told me that some suspicicious activity was going on last week. She fears the worst. Same demise as Truckers. I certainly hope not. I saw 3 younger girls today + Sandy and another old straight long black haired maybe oriental lady. I am bad at remembering names. Anyone know thier names?

Iva Bigun
09-10-06, 15:51
Called SP and they gave me the line-up. Never paid attention to what the guy said after he said that Ivana was there. He called her Savana, but when I described her, he confirmed it was her.

DAMMIT! I got a business meeting Monday and will then be out ont he road the rest of the week, but you can bet your bottom dollar that next Monday, ole Iva's gonna be at SP and knock the bottom outta that.

For you guys that have been with her, you can understand what I am fixing to say. I know we are to never get involved personally with these girls, but I'd marry that little latina lady if she'd let me. She is just gorgeous and takes very good care of herself to be 43.

I really can't wait til next Monday.

Later,

Iva B.

Hunter2Pgp
09-11-06, 00:18
I swear Sandy called her by another name. I must go test the waters. I hope I can make it before you Iva. LOL I'll let you know how it was.Trying to plan my Monday now.

Dmuman
09-12-06, 16:31
Anybody know the lineup this week, aside from the infamous Ivana?

Amosskittow
09-12-06, 17:52
For you guys that have been with her, you can understand what I am fixing to say. I know we are to never get involved personally with these girls, but I'd marry that little latina lady if she'd let me. She is just gorgeous and takes very good care of herself to be 43.

I really can't wait til next Monday.

Later,

Iva B.Ivana is about the best I've seen lately in a venue such as SP.

Met Sandy last week. Not bad looking. Friendly. Rushed- I paid for an hour and she got me with an excellent covered French lesson in about 20 minutes.. I looked up and she was getting dressed! I was NOT a happy camper. She also started hustling me for a tip immediately upon room entry. She didn't take the cash back up front, which is the norm. We worked out our "communication difficulties" (by me reaching for my bills and starting to subtract to the proper amount for time spent), and she bs'ed a little while about keeping her customers happy, repeats, etc.. and tried to smooth things over. It didn't work as my little man was no longer "feeling it". But, she did work hard for the remaining time at getting him interested again. Ain't it amazing how well they communicate until it works to their advantage not to?

Not a repeat for me. YMMV.

Oh yeah- the "oriental" with the long dark hair was a Mexican that goes by Jackie. Not the same Whacky Jackie that I knew in the old Santee Truck Stop long ago. That one was a TRIP and would give Ivana a run for her money. The name of the other night shift last week was "Baby Boo or Blue" according to the guy up front. Never saw her. Any intel on that one for the future?

Jimmy Smits
09-13-06, 12:57
Went to see her today. Very much as advertised, however, she still looks older then I like and she's got a tatoo on her breast.

That aside, she's reasonably attractive, however, her service is where she shines. True GFE. Took the full hour. I got there around 10:30 and was her first of the day.

Well needless to say she took care of me multiple times in that hour. We talked about lots of things we had in common and she was just very nice to be around.

The massage she gave me was excellent.

Enjoy! :)

PWhipped
09-13-06, 14:55
Vanessa from south Fl? The discription and the tatoo sound as tho it is her, if so, I hope she is there when I come back to Cola town and will make the trip to see her. Vanessa used to go to Cocke co Tn before they were busted. Your opinion??

Hoping for a wet dream to return. PW

I swear Sandy called her by another name. I must go test the waters. I hope I can make it before you Iva. LOL I'll let you know how it was.Trying to plan my Monday now.

Jimmy Smits
09-13-06, 15:20
Vanessa from south Fl? The discription and the tatoo sound as tho it is her, if so, I hope she is there when I come back to Cola town and will make the trip to see her. Vanessa used to go to Cocke co Tn before they were busted. Your opinion??

Hoping for a wet dream to return. PW

She's from NYC. Very nice girl.

Iva Bigun
09-19-06, 20:37
Spent a lazy Monday afternoon at SP with Ivana.

First went in and Shirley was asleep on the couch. A few minutes later, another Latin girl came in and struck up a conversation, followed by a blonde haired girl that sat behind the bar talking on her cell phone and a girl that I think was Lumbee that sat down beside me but never said much. She looked like she was either stoned or had just rolled out of bed.

Then Ivana came out and some guy was walking in front of her. I assumed they had probably just finished a session together. Went in the room and exchanged the usuals and then she did the pan wash on me and washed herself with water and alcohol.

I thouroughly enjoy every minute I spend with this knock-out. Tight entry with cowgirl and about 30 minutes of intense dicussion about missionaries.

She told me she was going back to NYC at the end of this week, and will be back in 3 more weeks.

I look forward to seeing her again when she comes back.

Later,

Iva B.

Gaiaherb
09-22-06, 18:38
Went by SP yesterday. No play at all. I saw one blone girl, a indian looking girl, and finally the blonde spanish girl. Since new they would not wait on me what is the secret here?

Amosskittow
09-23-06, 11:32
Went by SP yesterday. No play at all. I saw one blone girl, a indian looking girl, and finally the blonde spanish girl. Since new they would not wait on me what is the secret here?They were being extra cautious. An earlier post on here said something about fearing another visit from SLED.

Wait a week or two, go back, and act like you've been there before. You have, you didn't play with anyone- but they don't need to know that. Some research on the thread should give you enough knowledge to pass inspection including, possibly, the name of one of the ladies who was there last time. The cast changes there every week or two.

Stingray65
09-23-06, 15:13
Anyone know how to hook up with Ivana when in New York?

Thanks

Big Guy Eight
09-28-06, 19:23
Anyone know how to hook up with Ivana when in New York?

Thanks

She works as a waitress at a very old and famous restaurant in Queens but I can't for the life of me remember the name.

Stingray65
09-29-06, 08:59
BigGuy Eight,

Thanks for the info. I will see what I can come up with and post if I find out anything.

Next time anyone sees her, please try to get NY contact info.

Thanks

Moochie

Hunter2Pgp
10-05-06, 22:29
Ckd. it out this morning. She just got back in town. Had a good time. Came down hwy 52 on the way home & stopped at one of the video spots. Had a real good experience with a young girl there. I'll give more info to trusted members. I was wore out when I left there. Too much for one morning. Looks like some action picking up on that end.

Timishorny
10-06-06, 22:35
I have seen Ivana I was not very impressed with her. The girl they had up from Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago was much better.

Iva Bigun
10-07-06, 09:37
Anybody heard of the line-up that is there now, or if a new line-up is coming at the end of this weekend?

As for timishorny, all I can say is to each his own. That's what makes this hobby so great, dude. Wouldn't it be boring as hell if we all liked the same thing and no variety?

Later,

Iva B.

Hunter2Pgp
10-08-06, 18:16
Anybody heard of the line-up that is there now, or if a new line-up is coming at the end of this weekend?

As for timishorny, all I can say is to each his own. That's what makes this hobby so great, dude. Wouldn't it be boring as hell if we all liked the same thing and no variety?

Later,

Iva B.Yea I agree. Just imagine how Ivana would feel if we all screwed her! She needs a break sometimes. Variety is why I never buy the same vehicle again too.Good to step out there every now & then. Anyway I guess you say thats more for you IVA.

Iva Bigun
10-09-06, 13:17
Called SP today to see what the line-up is, hoping Ivana was back by now.

Talked so a hispanic sounding lady that I had a little trouble understanding, but I think she said her name was Tappy or something like that.

Said that she was working this week, along with Vanessa and Jackie.

Guess I'll just keep my $$ and pent up horniness and wait for Ivana to return.

Later,

Iva B.

Boobman
10-09-06, 17:29
Stopped by SP last Tuesday. Tanessa was working and was excellent. Came back through on Friday and spent some time with Sandy who had just arrived. She did speak Spanish half way through session, but somehow I understood. She will be there for 3 weeks along with Jackie.

Hunter2Pgp
10-11-06, 17:20
SAndy & Jackie. They say things are slow. Noone all day yesterday. Guys we must keep this place open! Stop by for coffee. This was my a.m. experience.

Royal742
10-12-06, 08:35
Can someone PM me with directions to where the SP is. I am going through that area this week and would like to stop by.

Thanks!

Brooks Man
10-12-06, 19:14
I would also like to know where SP is...i have read prior posts describing where, but could never locate it. Help!!! also i have seen a blond late 30ish SW on Rosewood dr several times cant remember her name, but great service!

SomeDude
10-12-06, 19:46
See Muddy Shoes post from 5/24/06.

LexLuther
10-13-06, 12:31
Y'all can't be that stupid. Go to yahoo. Select "yellow pages". Select the area of Bennettsville, SC. Then search for "Shady Pines". Even thouh the real name is "Shady Pine Truck Stop", it will work.

Come on guys. If you can use this forum, you can find the address of a commercial establishment.

When you find it, you'll have a map showing where it is and how to get there as well as a telephone number which you can call for directions. This is not rocket science.

Lex

Hunter2Pgp
10-13-06, 22:40
Y'all can't be that stupid. Go to yahoo. Select "yellow pages". Select the area of Bennettsville, SC. Then search for "Shady Pines". Even thouh the real name is "Shady Pine Truck Stop", it will work.

Come on guys. If you can use this forum, you can find the address of a commercial establishment.

When you find it, you'll have a map showing where it is and how to get there as well as a telephone number which you can call for directions. This is not rocket science.

LexSome of these guys might need instructions to the coochie when they get there huh?

Jaster
10-16-06, 13:12
Where's SC?

SC Oral Guy
10-16-06, 15:05
Lex

Wanna bet? you know how many members ask me for more info with just 1 or 2 posts and say "not sure if im a trusted member but please send her contact info" If thats not stupid we need to get Forest Gump on here !!!

But really I dont think there really stupid but you can quote me here they are "Lazy as they come"

Oh I may be in Chas. end of week maybe we can have mex lunch?

SC Oral Guy

Lex

Kulli
10-16-06, 16:00
Jaster -- Last time I looked it was still a Confederate state.

Diver3
10-16-06, 18:46
Where's SC?

SC?

That's Southern California

Gon' Divin'!

Big Guy Eight
10-16-06, 19:09
You've got Sandy, Jackie, Christy, and a new girl from Columbia, SA, named Barbara.

Barbara is by far the best of the lot, but she will only be there until Saturday when she moves on to Micky's in Columbia.

BGE

LexLuther
10-16-06, 19:35
SCOG,

Friday is best for me. Shoot me a PM if you can do it. Same place same time.

Lex

Hunter2Pgp
10-17-06, 01:46
You've got Sandy, Jackie, Christy, and a new girl from Columbia, SA, named Barbara.

Barbara is by far the best of the lot, but she will only be there until Saturday when she moves on to Micky's in Columbia.

BGEWheres Mickeys? Whats she look like?

Iva Bigun
10-17-06, 20:55
Anybody heard anybody at SP talk about Ivana and when she may be back? The old nads are getting heavy!

Later,
Iva B.

Iva Bigun
10-17-06, 20:56
I'm finally a Senior Member.

I think I'm gonna cry lol

Iva Bigun
10-22-06, 08:48
Anybody heard if SP is bringing in a new batch of ladies for the upcumming week?

Somebody SURELY has been to SP lately and has something they can share, although in the words of the immortal PWhipped, we all know that everything that is shared on this forum never really happened and was all part of a uniquely intense dream............................right?

Later,
Iva B.

Mark User
10-25-06, 15:29
You'va Bigun, alright. Congrats on senior status. Now you are also close to the century mark, and tradition has it that your 100th post should be a great report on an exceptional experience! Looking forward to it!

Mark User

Iva Bigun
10-26-06, 08:32
Pre-she-ate them nice words.

Found out that Ivana will be back at SP sometime on Saturday. I'll be in Myrtle Beach over the weekend playing golf. Planning on stopping back thru at SP on Monday and knock one outta the park.

Later,
Iva B.

Stingray65
10-26-06, 17:57
Guys,

Could not come with a NY location. If anybody sees her, could you PLEASE try to get contact info. I would love to see her in NY.

Thanks Again,

Moochie

Big Guy Eight
10-31-06, 18:19
Guys,

Could not come with a NY location. If anybody sees her, could you PLEASE try to get contact info. I would love to see her in NY.

Thanks Again,

Moochie

I thought she worked in a restaurant, but she doesn't. She is a cosmotologist in her home in Queens. So, you might try the yellow pages for cosmotologists in Queens. I'll bet there are at least fifty.

And, WOW! As usual, she was the greatest thing since sliced bread when I visited with her this week. She is going to be there for two - maybe three - weeks. Rachel is also there.

BGE

Iva Bigun
11-02-06, 08:03
Left Myrtle Beach on Monday with awesome memories of Skylar in my head, especially of the one of her screaming out in pleasure when I brought her second cup of coffee to her with great oral skills and bout damn near knocking a hole on the wall with the headboard.

Anyhow, on the way home, I made a pit stop Monday afternoon thru SP and spent some great time with Ivana. Guys, if you've never seen this little latina beauty....she will turn your head in a heartbeat...she's barely 5 feet tall and looked stunning with that top on that shows her perfect impants.

Went to the back and she said she had missed me...which I know she probably uses all the time, but it was still a nice gesture. Awesome BBBJ that included sucking and licking the jewels and a little rim job, followed with me giving her oral to a pop. Then she got on top of me and slid down. My gawd did that feel awesome and tight. After a few minutes, she stopped and asked me to get on top and give it to her hard. Well, never let it be said that ole Iva doesn't do what he is asked! Drove it hard for about 20 minutes...could feel I was WAY up in her cervix....finished by ripping off the raincoat and splooging all over her tits and stomach and face as well.

Cleaned up and then just kinda laid there and talked and kissed and licked(we both did) and then left. Asked me when I was coming back to see her. I told her I wasn't sure, but would try to make a ride over there around Tuesday or more than likely Wednesday.

This lady is, IMO, the hottest looking lady that SP has ever brought in and I hope she keeps coming back many more times.

Later,
Iva B.

Hunter2Pgp
11-03-06, 01:31
What a hot little latina beauty! Her real name is Sylvana. She said everyone calls her Ivana. I had her spell it for me. I now see what the hype is all about. BBBJ followed by her on top.Doggie.Finished Mish with her begging for more. All of us have our favs though. Sandy is better in my opinion. I definitly will be back before she leaves. Things may loosen up & we will play harder next time.

MikedD
11-05-06, 10:49
What a hot little latina beauty! Her real name is Sylvana. She said everyone calls her Ivana. I had her spell it for me. I now see what the hype is all about. BBBJ followed by her on top.Doggie.Finished Mish with her begging for more. All of us have our favs though. Sandy is better in my opinion. I definitly will be back before she leaves. Things may loosen up & we will play harder next time.
Wow, after that post I can't imagine how much harder you can play. LOL. Thanks, have fun and be safe.

No More Sand
11-13-06, 03:24
Just got back from the sandbox overseas. There's not to much to report in the form of ladies over there other than what one can read in the port-a-jons. Here's a question. Has truckers re-opened, or is it a done deal and closed down? That place was awesome. I left just as bad things were unfolding there. I'll be in Columbia in less than a week on some leave, does anyone have any good sugestions there? Already planning on giving SP's a call to say Hi,. Too bad there's not a SP's closer to Raliegh/Fayettestan, actually that might be a good thing otherwise I would be broke all the time. Any PM's would be greatly appreciated.

Iva Bigun
11-13-06, 12:47
Surely somebody has SOMETHING to post over the past week. I would, but ain't been there. Was wondering if Ivana/Sylvana is still there or has gone back to NYC?

Later,
Iva B.

Timishorny
11-16-06, 11:34
Just got back from the sandbox overseas. There's not to much to report in the form of ladies over there other than what one can read in the port-a-jons. Here's a question. Has truckers re-opened, or is it a done deal and closed down? That place was awesome. I left just as bad things were unfolding there. I'll be in Columbia in less than a week on some leave, does anyone have any good sugestions there? Already planning on giving SP's a call to say Hi,. Too bad there's not a SP's closer to Raliegh/Fayettestan, actually that might be a good thing otherwise I would be broke all the time. Any PM's would be greatly appreciated.There are a few places in Fayetteville. True Delight and Executive club. I have not been to either in a while due to the fact that I am not in that area anymore.

Hunter2Pgp
11-16-06, 23:57
I am waiting for some good info before I make the trip again. I might have to find out for myself this weekend. Guess I'll take on the task soon. Such hard work!

Hunter2Pgp
11-17-06, 16:51
I found that Slyvana & Ratchel are there. Ratchel leaves Sat.Made the trip Fri. AM Can't remember the others. They were in bed.Gave Ratchel a visit. Kinda sleepy exp. I miss Sandy.

Fun Guy 71
11-19-06, 17:05
Called SP for the line up and was given the list of 4. When I said that it was to bad Ivana was not there the lady on the phone said, she was there and asked if I would like to see her. The rest is history. Two cups and those wonderful pair of implants on the small slender body. Ivana is built for fun and the ride was great.

No rushing and she definitely enjoys her cookies with coffee. Definitely worth the trip! Always book the hour with Ivana if you have the ability to enjoy two cups.

Hugh Jardon
11-19-06, 23:50
I will be driving down I-95 on Tuesday and would like advice on SP or anything else that might be closer.
I've read the last 10 pages of this thread and it's been informative about who to see, but nowhere do I see any mention of how much it costs.
Please PM me the cost involved and any recommendations for something closer to I-95. I've posted a lot on the Baltimore and DC boards, even a little on the Wilmington, NC board.
Thanks in advance.
Hugh

SomeDude
11-20-06, 20:34
Hugh it's about a 30min drive off I-95 but you can't go wrong for six dimes and a possible tip for good service. There are one or two jack shacks along the way but not worth the time or cash. I've hit Ivana before along with platinum blond Terri, who's not there at this time, but I understand the other talent is good. As always YMMV, don't forget to share your findings.

Hugh Jardon
11-21-06, 22:20
Brothers of the Bennettsville board,
Thank you for your many PMs of advice and directions. Unfortunately, due to the rain slowing down my driving, I was unable to partake of the pleasures of SP.
It sounds like a great place and I will give it a try if I get back this way.

Anytime any of you are in the Baltimore/DC area, feel free to PM me for advice. We don't have any incall places that are as reasonable as this, though!

Thanks again,
Hugh

Art Vandelay #1
11-24-06, 23:07
Stopped on wednesday night and only one girl was working from Ohio, Marlena or something close to that. Chunky brunette, they said she was in early 20's, looked more like 30's to me. Came all that way so I partook but I can't recommend her. Gave a very business like session, was almost afraid to touch any part of me that wasn't covered, ha! AND, I'm not scummy looking or anything and after, she actually sprayed her nether regions with something as if to kill off any potential problems. Geez, at least wait till I clear the room before that, ha! One weird thing about her too, she had one breast that must've been about a 36 C or D and the other was just a solid B probably. I guess variety is good but it was kinda weird.

Art

LexLuther
11-25-06, 17:39
Art,

Great handle! Would have thought that one would be taken by now.

Good first post too.

LexLuther

Animal5173
11-29-06, 09:33
Hi everyone,

This is my first report and I hope I don't make to many mistakes.I have read all the post for SC and thought I might be able to add some info. I have been to SP a few times and seen different girls each time. I think the First one was called Jackie and I had a nice dream of FS, the second time I saw a lady that I think was Hispanic or latin not sure of her name but had a wonderful time and would like to see her again. the third time I saw a younger girl maybe in her early twenties and she knows how to play the flute. I have been to Foxy Ladies more the first time I went there I was not happy with my visit but I figured I would give it another try. the second through fourth time I saw the same girl I think her name was peaches I would say about 25 white with short hairand small breast but very sexy the first time with her I got manual relief, on the second visit a HJ and BBBJTC, the third and fourth time I got FS. Then I saw a black dancer there named Platinum that was great and got a HJ once then on my next visit FS with her. I have been to a few other places but not worth the money. I live in the Hartville area and would like some info on the SW around here please.

Big Guy Eight
11-29-06, 14:41
Tanessa on at night, and Sandy and Christy during the day.

Christy is great, petite, not big boobs but a nice body and loves to give the full service. Can't go wrong with her.

Big Guy Eight
11-30-06, 00:31
Hi everyone,

This is my first report and I hope I don't make to many mistakes.I have read all the post for SC and thought I might be able to add some info. I have been to SP a few times and seen different girls each time. I think the First one was called Jackie and I had a nice dream of FS, the second time I saw a lady that I think was Hispanic or latin not sure of her name but had a wonderful time and would like to see her again. the third time I saw a younger girl maybe in her early twenties and she knows how to play the flute. I have been to Foxy Ladies more the first time I went there I was not happy with my visit but I figured I would give it another try. the second through fourth time I saw the same girl I think her name was peaches I would say about 25 white with short hairand small breast but very sexy the first time with her I got manual relief, on the second visit a HJ and BBBJTC, the third and fourth time I got FS. Then I saw a black dancer there named Platinum that was great and got a HJ once then on my next visit FS with her. I have been to a few other places but not worth the money. I live in the Hartville area and would like some info on the SW around here please.

Hey Animal, they all hang out around Sixth and Washington Streets during the early afternoon and late evening hours. Watch for BSW's on the porch at the house on the northwest corner. You might find one on the back alley to Piggly Wiggly. Also, I picked one up around 9:00 a.m. one morning. Be careful, though.

Cobra
11-30-06, 21:54
Tanessa on at night, and Sandy and Christy during the day.

Christy is great, petite, not big boobs but a nice body and loves to give the full service. Can't go wrong with her.I saw Christy about 3 weeks ago and must say left very well satisfied and wikk be seeing her again

Iva Bigun
12-18-06, 20:57
Surely SOMEONE has been to SP sometime this month and can report on the goings-on there.

I was planning on going down and visiting Sylvana/Ivana before she left last time, but work and $$$ for Christmas presents have prevented me from doing so. I am hoping she will be back around New Year's so I can start 07 off in an excellent way.

Somebody, give some details please!

Later,
Iva B.

Hunter2Pgp
12-19-06, 00:52
Surely SOMEONE has been to SP sometime this month and can report on the goings-on there.

I was planning on going down and visiting Sylvana/Ivana before she left last time, but work and $$$ for Christmas presents have prevented me from doing so. I am hoping she will be back around New Year's so I can start 07 off in an excellent way.

Somebody, give some details please!

Later,
Iva B.
I was about to post the same statement but you beat me to it! I know Santa got my $ & my time tied up until after New Years. I would like to know some had fun though. i will be back in the swing soon!

Big Guy Eight
12-19-06, 15:44
The only ones there this week are Sandy and Rachel and they may be leaving tomorrow or Thursday.

They don't open up again until at least Tuesday, next week and the providers are unknown at this time.

Art Vandelay #1
12-27-06, 09:35
Hey Guys,

Anyone know if SP is back in full swing after the holidays? I want to stop in on my way through tomorrow and a lineup would be a nice bonus too!

Thanks!

Art

Timishorny
12-27-06, 10:56
Does anyone know the line up at S P this week?

I was going to make a trip to Columbia today with a detour by SP.

Happy hunting.

Big Guy Eight
12-27-06, 14:04
Does anyone know the line up at S P this week?

I was going to make a trip to Columbia today with a detour by SP.

Happy hunting.

Yep, they are open this week for there is no "merchandise".

Big Guy Eight
12-27-06, 14:06
Sorry, guys.

I meant to say "but" there is no merchandise.

BigSexy
12-27-06, 18:20
No waitresses at SP this week so far. They aren't sure when they will be in either. I guess even waitresses need a break?

BigSexy
12-27-06, 23:44
Still no word as of tonight when they might have any waitresses in.

Zepplin
12-28-06, 21:09
If you want to know why not just call.

If I had I might have figured out who was working (not recommended) just see Art's post, btw very accurate. She did me similarly. I bet soon as she figures out how to set up a saran wrap barrier she'll do it and still wipe down afterwards with 5 different soaps. Thankfully shes gone and she should consider early retirement.

I miss truckers. I could call and get the lineup. Or just show up at shift change.

Several previous posts reference that SP is in the yp and some have a link or the contact info right there. I won't need it unless some drastic changes occur (for the better)

oh yeah the girl nadia or what ever was suprised the guy didn't ask for id said he was busy talking and forgot.

Sorry for the late post but Art did a good job and got the word out.

Z

Art Vandelay #1
12-29-06, 22:01
Hey Zep!

What a good piece of advice, I did call today and found that Tanessa was in town and I stopped in to meat her! ;) She is IMO a 25 year old cutie from Tennessee. She has nice perky small to medium breasts and a nice ass with a tattoo on the lower back. She provided the pretty standard CBJ & CFS but she gets a little more into it, or at least gives that impression, ha! Whichever! I don't really care. She is also very safe, using the sink for a nice cleanup for guests before and after.

Nothing like that last girl I posted about with the Rubber Gloves and glass face shield on, ha! Kidding. She was strange though huh? Especially with the one boob being probably a full cup size bigger, ha!

Take care!

Art

Poon Doggy
12-29-06, 22:03
I called today and they have a Tanessa working there and expect "2 or 3 more this weekend"

Good Luck!

PD

Timishorny
12-29-06, 23:15
I called today and they have a Tanessa working there and expect "2 or 3 more this weekend"

Good Luck!

PDTanessa is not new she has been there several times before. Nice looking, but likes to rush things.

Poon Doggy
12-30-06, 10:15
Yeah, I mostly meant there would be 2 or 3 more this weekend and that Tanessa.... wasn't there 2 days earlier when I said "new".

:)

PD

Tanessa is not new she has been there several times before. Nice looking, but likes to rush things.

BigSexy
12-31-06, 10:56
Tanessa is back until next Saturday. Savana is supposed to be in soon.

BigSexy
12-31-06, 18:21
Sandy will be in this week too :(

Big Guy Eight
01-01-07, 16:05
Unfortunately, I don't think that Tanessa shows a lot of enthusiasm for her job.

Teaser57
01-01-07, 18:57
I use to go to truckers 3-4 time annually. Now my hunger for the hobby has caught up with me. I am planning to go to SP later this week and have been keeping an eye on the line up there. So far I have not seen in any posts what the standard fare is $ or less. Like so many the holidays have thinned out my wallet. I would just like to have an idea of how much thinner it would be after SP.

Thanks

Hunter2Pgp
01-02-07, 00:01
Sandy will be in this week too :(
I always had good times with her. She wants me to pick her up on her day off & give me some free time. She says I make her extra horny. I've gotten extended play before.I kinda believe her. Hadn't took her up yet on her offer though. U had a bad experience?

Teaser57
01-02-07, 00:45
I will be trying SP for the first time this week. Truckers use to be the only place I knew of & I would visit there about 3-4 times a year. I have looked through the posts and have not seen the $'s for standard fare at SP. Since the holiday's have made my wallet a bit thin, I would like to find out how much thinner it will be after SP's.

Thanks

SomeDude
01-02-07, 19:37
Six to ten dimes.

Big Guy Eight
01-03-07, 14:48
Sorry, Hunter, I have to take back what I said about Tanessa. I have never heard so much ecstasy coming out of the mouth of a women as I did when I was at SP today. She just got off, and off, and off until I thought we were going to have to call the medics.

Sylvana is present until the 21st. Tanessa leaves tomorrow, and Sandy arrives tomorrow.

BGE

SomeDude
01-03-07, 22:02
With an endorsement like that from Big Guy what can I say but DAMN, now I wish I would have gone.

Hunter2Pgp
01-04-07, 15:27
Must have been a buildup from her time off. Need to try them all! I'm going soon as Sandy gets back. I'll let U know if thats what it is. Hope the medic wasn't for U! Ha! Ha! Keep up with the heart medicine & U should be alright.

Big Guy Eight
01-04-07, 17:40
To H... with the heart medicine. It gives you a crooked monster, but then again, maybe that's what turns them on?

Zuma Dude
01-04-07, 22:04
Truckers is serving those great cheeseburgers again! You guys should stop in and try one.