PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-09-02, 23:46
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

JustFun
04-13-02, 01:19
Reading the old posts on the old WSG, it seems clear that
New Seoul offers good service to regular customers.
I just moved near there and I will be a regular soon enough.
I ask New Seoul regs if they think a new guy should tip (I'll do $40) very early, so she knows I'm not going to stiff her?

CT Hobbyist
04-13-02, 01:38
Originally posted by JustFun
Reading the old posts on the old WSG, it seems clear that
New Seoul offers good service to regular customers.
I just moved near there and I will be a regular soon enough.
I ask New Seoul regs if they think a new guy should tip (I'll do $40) very early, so she knows I'm not going to stiff her?

Regs get better treatment, but not always. The mood of the girl, even if your a good tipper and reg, can lead to an off night with not much enjoyment for the cost.

Stoner
07-09-02, 00:26
I gave the Seoul place a try again a few weeks ago.

Lordy, its disappointing. I sprouted $80+!

I would have enjoyed a strip club and dropped $80 more than what I get there. If only they didn't charge so much to walk in...its just not worth the $50. You get so much legit clean fun for $50 at other AMPs.

i84
10-15-02, 00:05
tolland actually. i've visited electric blue off 84 exit 68, with varying cast, sometimes gross, sometimes hot uconn chicks. anyone ever been there, gotten any extras from a private show?

Stoner
10-15-02, 21:26
If your interested in that stripper...drop us all a way to reach you. I'd love to help pass it along.

Of course, you can do your own research. I'm positive there are at least one or two other girls at the EB that *may* do more in private settings. YMMV, of course.

Also...try out the Venus cafe. First class dive, with dancers ranging from 2-5 (though they had a 5.5 once). They definitely will hook up after their shifts if you talk sweetly to them for street prices.

Lgkok
11-02-02, 07:46
Stoner, I'm interested in the dancer from Agawam E-Mail me at
lgkok@hotmail.com

goodguy1
11-05-02, 00:00
Originally posted by lgkok
Stoner, I'm interested in the dancer from Agawam E-Mail me at
lgkok@hotmail.com

I am really interested in this dancer email me her first name if you could goodguyspfld@yahoo.com I think I might know her

Tnahound
11-05-02, 13:02
Stoner...

If the offer is still open, I'd like to get that stripper's name. Went there Sat night, and didn't have much luck.

tnahound2002@yahoo.com

Love Taipei
12-17-02, 08:02
I appears that New Seoul Spa in Vernon is closed. Open sign has not been on in a while and boxes appear in plain view from drive by

Mighty Spearsman
12-18-02, 14:36
Looks like "Love Taipei" may be right. I called New Seoul's telephone number and let it ring at least 20 times (I counted) with no answer.

Although I haven't been going there much lately, I for one will be sorry to see this place close down. What I liked about this place was its consistency and relatively low price - you always knew what you were going to get if you went there. Also, it was the only AMP or MP east of the river - now guys in Northeastern CT will have to drive to Hartford or even further, to Berlin/Bristol/Waterbury.

They could be closing down because of lack of business, but more likely their lease was not renewed. The area around their building has developed tremendously since 1990 when I first started patronizing New Seoul. Back in 1990 their building was somewhat isolated even though it was on a main road, but now there are several new businesses across the street and a travel agency moved in next door. I'm guessing that their landlord jacked up the rent to the point that it was no longer feasible for them to stay in business.

I also doubt that there were any LE issues involved with their closing, since they were a HJ-only place and had police stickers on their front door. I'm sure that the police knew about them and let them stay in business as long as they maintained a low profile.

If anyone else has better or more up-to-date info, please post it!

GordonFreeman
12-24-02, 16:45
Addtional update onNew Seoul Spa in Vernon. Still appears not open for business. There is a large commercial dumpster right out the front door, so there appears to be some kind of demolishion or construction going on. The sign is still up, but that really doesn't mean anything.

LarryK
12-30-02, 19:23
New Seoul Spa in Vernon is closed because of a fire. I was in there three weeks ago. Looks like the whole place was gutted. They said they will reopen after renovating.

john johnson
01-10-03, 13:32
Went to the Electric Blue a few days ago; it's such a hit or miss kind of place. I was there right around the end of the day shift.

Got to talking w/a dancer named Julie; she was a cutie who said she was a part-time UConn student. Very young-looking, which I like; about 5-5, slim, perky little B-cups, and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

Anyway, she took me for a few private dances, and was very friendly, lots of biting my earlobes and brushing her head against my crotch. When she noticed the inevitable results of this, she smiled, and whispered in my ear how nice it was. So, of course, I offered to show her (not expecting anything more than the usual stripper brush-off).

Well, much to my surprise (and pleasure), Julie agreed to meet me when her shift was over. I waited for about 1/2 an hour, and she reemerged, wearing a hooded sweatshirt and jeans (made her look even younger). We then went to my car, and drove to a secluded side street nearby that she knew about (I'm not from the Tolland area), and Julie gave me one of the hottest, wettest BBBJs I've ever had. Licked my balls A LOT, sucked on the head, teased me for like 20 minutes, and then swallowed my load with a moan and a smile.

Well, I was in heaven, needless to say. I'm gonna go back and see her again. She made it (seem) like a really hot college date.

Gecko
01-11-03, 14:10
How much did this cost you? I know who Julie is, I'd sure like a piece of that :)

Joe_c
01-11-03, 15:07
Hey John,

Sounds like a great time with Julie, Did you happen to get her phone number or e-mail? If you meet up with her another time, get her e-mail and ask if she can be contacted.

Let me know...I would be interested in getting together with her..

Thanks

Stick54
01-24-03, 22:42
I notice that the New Seoul Korean Spa has reopened. I haven't been back in yet, but it looks like the same set-up as before. My experiences have always been pleasant - sauna, solo shower, nice massage, with a HJ finale. Very nice for what it is.

Stoner
01-31-03, 21:27
Electric Blue has got to be the spot for hookups. I got a chance to hook up with yet another lady from there.

Wonderful, consentual time after work...with her roommate...WOW!

Nice & slow, very sensual. Licked me to the drop. All for the cost of a few drinks, dinner at an all night diner, and gas mileage.

If you have your eyes open, and you're face wouldn't cause a disturbance in a new york transit subway train...you, too, can get some...for less than 30 cents a day, no doubt! Haha!

Save your pennies, boyz.

lol.

MyHobby
02-01-03, 15:41
Originally posted by Stoner
Electric Blue has got to be the spot for hookups. I got a chance to hook up with yet another lady from there..

lol.

stoner, care to share? if i remember i hooked you up there in the first palce! back channel me with the details please

Bruno68
02-04-03, 17:41
Where is electric blue? i have only been to kahoots.

i stopped going to new seoul a while back when i realized FS would never be offered. Waterbury is so close, i always go there

lurker1843
02-05-03, 12:04
Electric Blue is in Tolland. Never been there though, I certainly will now!

Mighty Spearsman
02-05-03, 12:45
Dear luvdozer:
Electric Blue is right off the highway at Exit 68 of I-84 (the main exit for UConn campus). If you're driving from Hartford, turn left at end of exit ramp and drive on the bridge over the highway. Electric Blue will be on your left on the other side of the overpass, on the lower level on the side of the second building (you should be able to see it).

Since you live close to Waterbury, I can't blame you for going to the AMPs there rather than to New Seoul. I only patronize New Seoul once in a while, primarily when I both need a good massage and am short of cash. For me, one of the benefits of New Seoul is that I know exactly what to expect if I go there, plus it's closer to where I live than Waterbury.

Look forward to a report from you soon of any visits to Electric Blue or the Waterbury AMPs. Do you know anything about Su Ji at the Hong Kong Spa in Waterbury? (please read my Jan. 2nd post in the Waterbury section of WSG). Thanks!

Stoner
02-06-03, 00:38
I've had some wonderful experiences with ladies from the blue as of yet, and I am far from alone.

Don't go with a big expectation though. Few, few ladies at the blue partake in good solid revelry. There are some who say they do...but will not blink a single eye and say they charge $1000. I shit you not on that. In all honesty, I'm sure they get exactly that. We don't play such games, now do we.

But amongst them, there are a few who have a bit of an apetite. Enjoy yourself, have some drinks, zoom in on a girl you vibe with and offer her a few drinks. Don't play your hand until after you've had a few lap dances or you have a good sense about you. They will put you out and the bouncers are no joke.

I had a wonderful experience with one of the ladies again last night. Probably one of the best cause we had a lot of vibe and synergy. Very intense.

BTW, I'd share more info, but unfortunately some folks are really screwing it up. I've received emails from folks claiming to be specific WSGers, but lack the sense to recognize who the fuck they are dealin' with. They are idiots cause they don't realize I do basic homework. I know half the posters here from way back and I can tell the difference. Some use wrong email addresses. For instance, one dude even faked being Lurker! WTF!

I hear some of you are also backchanneling. Expecting that if I pass it to one specific wsger, that that wsger is going to pass it to them at first chance. That may be modus operandi for some, but its piss poor.

Thats not the way it works, boys. Thats how we mess up a damn good thing. You will end up passing the wrong info to the wrong person. Thats all I will say on the matter. You put two and two together.

If you want the number, you ask for the number. Then you find time to call the number as well. If not...don't ask. If you have questions, ask. If you have the number but aren't going to use it...you might as well get rid of it. These ladies are not like you and I. They keep a phone number for a month, maybe two before it gets shut off or they move in with someone else. Holding on to the number will only frustrate you and the people you pass the wrong number out to.

I refuse to put folks out there, or in any way compromise any of you, or any of the ladies we encounter. Not for fakers, punkitos and giggling school boys.

In all honesty, you should be aware that there are sickos who, yes, are sicker than us! They do dumb shit like stalk women and rape...or worse. Putting any part of their truly personal info out to laundry is just asking for trouble. Its childs play to reverse lookup a phone number or street address. Its a decency I think we should try to practice and help others to do the same.

Alright...sorry, my rant is long, but its important.

I think other WSGer don't appreciate the BS. Other forums here (NYC) are very, very strict about not passing out info unless the person "meets specs". I'm not going to start that shit here per se, but I'm not going to compromise anyone either. If you happen to be at fault on anything I mentioned above, don't worry about. Just do be straight up and honest. OK?

OK.

Bruno68
02-06-03, 12:11
mighty spearsman

Sorry for the confusion but i dont live in waterbury. i actually live in boston. however once every few months i visit friends in NYC so i drive the length of CT passing thru waterbury. the next time thru i will be visiting magic or hong kong and will write a report

My point about new seoul is more that hand release seems much less economical to me. i can get a microphone check from a SW for 20-40 depending on the area, so paying 60-100 for a handjob seems silly. 100-200 for fs in a safe environment (plus those great table showers) is a step up im willing to take. of course this is just my own distorted mind.

Thanks for the directions to electric blue. i might check it out next time through, but i have been spending a lot of money at the mardi gras in springfield lately

Noah Chapin
02-07-03, 17:28
I can appreciate your honesty stoner, I completely agrre with you on just about everything you said. The electric blue is an intersting place. A good time can definitely be had there for sure.

Denis
02-10-03, 05:56
Visited New Seoul last week , it has been completely refurbished,
paid 50$ at the door , got a very bad and rushy massage , by a mid 30 korean woman not super friendly, she asked if I wanted extra, I was there for it , so said yes, she gave me one of the worst HJ I had for a long time. , try to touch her but she refused.
did not bother to tip her as service provided was so bad.!!

went to check to Electric Blu, it seems that the place has closed down , any news on this ?

Denis

JMG
02-10-03, 12:13
I visited electric blue for a quick beer on Saturday afternoon (2-8-03), and all was normal.

Stoner
02-10-03, 22:31
I've heard nothing of it closing.

I wouldn't be shocked though. Every few months they get ramrodded by a cartel of citizens and cops or whoever.

They may close for a day, or even a week or two. Not much more. Do realize though that liquor license folk are not required to wear a badge or whatever. They look and dress like you and I. That guy you're laughing with and saying whatever could be one of them.

Always be aware. The ladies do enough numbers to get themselves thrown out. That the reason the night bouncers are so on top of things. One slip in there watch and a lot of shit could go down.

Stick54
02-11-03, 00:21
Not sure if Stoner was referring to Electric Blue or New Seoul Spa - I was in EB saturday night until about midnight - all was normal. And drove by the spa tonight, and the "open" sign was lit. I think all is well in Vernon - though I was disappointed to see the bad report on New Seoul - I haven't been in since they reopened, but I've been looking forward to it.

JMG
02-11-03, 18:51
I, too, was hoping for a better report from New Seoul. It seemed like this remodeling was a good time to turn over a new leaf (and to perhaps put in new doors without windows in them on the massage rooms).

I've been there a few times previously because it's very convienient to where I live, but the service has gone downhill with each subsequent visit. I think the last time I went, I literally got a 5 minute lukewarm backrub, and then it was "You want anything else?" Fuk that. What a waste of money. Plus none of them are very good looking.

Until I hear differently, I'll keep makiing the commute to Waterbury.

Stick54
02-11-03, 20:27
JMG - I also am very convenient to New Seoul, and haven't made the trek to Waterbury. Do you have a favorite there? Seems like there are a bunch and I'd like to give it a try.

JMG
02-13-03, 10:30
stick --

In waterbury, I prefer Tokyo. 95% of the time I have a great experience there. They seem to hire the type of lady i like -- petite and generally thin, natural boobs, etc. More GFE than PSE, but that's what I like too. Once in a while I try someplace new, but keep going back to tokyo.

Mighty Spearsman
02-13-03, 17:03
Originally posted by stick54
JMG - I also am very convenient to New Seoul, and haven't made the trek to Waterbury. Do you have a favorite there? Seems like there are a bunch and I'd like to give it a try.
My favorites in Waterbury are Magic (especially Jennifer & Anna) and Hong Kong (except beware of Su Ji). I would put Magic first only because it is easier to find and get to (right off of I-84) and you can park in the back and enter through the rear door. Hong Kong is harder to find and is located diagonally behind a McDonald's so there's always the risk of someone you know seeing you there. Check out the Waterbury board and read back a few months - lots of good posts there.

Wsgman
02-15-03, 20:16
I'll add my report to the list of bad times at New Seoul in Vernon. I have not been there in a year. I was close by a couple of weeks ago. Yeah I know, the kiddie pool place only give HJ. Years back though a couple of ladies let me play with them and I never never tipped or thought I was supposed to until I got a ***** of a ugly lady who gave lousy service complaining about my 20 tip. Since then I always gave 40 on the rare times I still go.

Anyhow, this last time, it was noon, place was empty, an older lady lead me to my room, I know the routine,, I was relaxed took a nice long shower and enjoyed the sauna because it was extremely cold like every day this winter.

I go back to my room and I keep waiting and waiting, almost 20 minutes just sitting there by myself. I was going to walk out, finally she comes and sais, are your ready? Jesus Christ,

the rest of the story is short because she gave a shitty massage, lasting 5 minutes, turned me over, oiled me up and that was it!

I tipped her anyhow the usual 40 because I did not want to deal with the ***** being pissed or anything. Sucker, yup, but I just promised myself I would never go back.

It will be no loss if it closes, save us all money that could be better spent elsewhere.

lurker1843
03-11-03, 11:32
Wow! HR and lite DATY at Kahoots! Nice looking latina girl, didn't see her on stage, but came and sat next to me as I was waiting, and asked me if I wanted a dance. She wasn't really my type, but I said OK anyway. She took me to the last booth where there is no mirror, andstarted right in. She had me out of my pants in moments, and was ding reverse cowgirl witht he hand in back. She was really nervous, and stopped each time there was a noise, but there you go!

Stoner
03-11-03, 23:41
Reverse cowgirl in Kahoots, and you didn't get a name? Hell, you deserve an ass kicking for that lurker. You know better!

lol.

Well...I was going to post up the latest at my favorite fishing hole, but you certainly upstaged me.

All I will say is, I had a wonderful evening recently with Kit. If you see her, have a great time. She has unpeckable skills. Just don't be a jerk, please.

BTW, I did see a guy get tossed on his ear for propositioning a girl tonite at Electric Blue. The unlucky monger-wannabe even offered the girl to be in a sex video. The girl smoothly told the DJ and the DJ stopped the music, called the punk out in front of the whole bar and the bouncer came over, packed him up and deposited him out the front door.

Moral of the story...be careful if you're at a club outside of bridgeport...our you too might dropped on your right ear! lol.

Bruno68
03-14-03, 12:34
Have they changed the layout of kahoots?

I was last in there about a year ago and the lap dance area was a wide open room with couches to the right of the bar (stage to the left of the bar). I dont recall any booths.

Stick54
03-14-03, 21:52
It's been a few weeks since I've been in to Kahoots, but I think the layout is the same, as you describe. They remodelled it about a year or so ago. No booths in the main room. I've seen an ad for a champagne room, but I have never explored it - big bucks for what I assumed was not worth it. So maybe this experience occured in the wide open room? Seems unlikely, but who knows?

Bruno68
03-16-03, 23:00
My last experience at kahoots was very odd.

It was last summer and during the day on a friday. I selected a decent looking girl for a lap dance and she brought me to the other room and sat me down on a couch

Before starting she asked me if i was a cop. This made me hopeful that I might get some very unexpected extras, but I got a dance like I would expect to get on a couch. There was a fair amount of friction and my hands were permitted to wander a little bit, but nothing major.

It left me very curious as to why she needed to ask that question.

lurker1843
03-18-03, 11:01
As you walk into Kahoots, to the right is a room with 2 rows of LD booths, back to back. There are probably 20 or more booths. It parallels the bar area. The Main dance area is to the left after that. There are no more LD couches or chairs in the main dance area.

Stick54
03-31-03, 21:31
I finally made it back into Kahoots. I can now verify that the lap dance area has had a row of fairly private booths installed. I don't know if that's what made my new best friend so warm and giving, but it was probably the best time I have had in the Htfd area in 10 years. We got to know each other very well, and I think she enjoyed herself as much as I did. It was a definate step up from the usual grind, but at the usual per song price.

Stoner
04-04-03, 03:15
I must confirm...yes, Kahoots has gone a bit wild. Keep it on the DL. But the booths are nice. Best time to party is during the mid day if you can swing the time. No rush, easier to negotiate. Gorgeous women, to boot. Wow...Not the old school Kahoots at all.

My complements. I'd never thought I'd have such a good time in Kahoots. Its only a matter of time before it gets slapped back into place. How, when, by who...no idea. I'll enjoy while I can.

john johnson
04-04-03, 17:38
Not that more confirmation is necessary, but the new LD area at Kahoots is worth the trip ... the quality (in looks, not service) of women, on the other hand, clearly varies from day to day, because unlike Stoner, I went in midafternoon, and the best looking woman there was maybe a 6 (after a drink or two).

But, that being said, lots of fun in the LD booths ...

Stick54
05-25-03, 10:08
I visited a couple of the clubs last night. Kahoots (Vernon) at about 6, hoping to spend some time in the booths. There were only about four dancers in the place, and for the most part they were just sitting at tables chatting. Even the stage girl would sit and chat with one guy. In 30 minutes I didn't get a stage dance or an invitation to the booth area. So I hit Electric Blue - I'd read that you can sometimes get some special service there. The dancers were certainly more numerous, and I got a handful of offers for private dances. About half of the dancers were displaying the kitty, which I like - and one was burying her ring finger in as far as it would go. Once to the back it was okay, but short of my cravings - some grinding but that was it, got a quick touch of one kitty, that was it. Marilyn (from MA) suggested that if I got to know her better, she might be available for outside encounters. She looks like she would be alot of fun, but how much will I drop to get to know her better ?(probably too much.) All in all, not worth the bills I dropped. Shoulda headed to Waterbury. And a shame about Kahoots - I guess you're not going to hit the jackpot every night.

Prober
05-28-03, 19:49
Stopped at Electric Blue on Memorial Day, too lousy to do much of anything. Saw a dancer named Vivian who looked familiar. Turns out she is the former Madison from Kahoots in Vernon. Had a great time together, after many years of not seeing her.

Stick54
07-27-03, 21:09
I stopped into Kahoots today. I'd had some fun times there a month or so back (private dance in the back corner, lots of views of the kitty, even got one lady off with my tongue, and popped me out of my pants for some extra fun with the flagpole.) But today was a disappointment. Two trips to the back, both times to the closer, more visible side. Some grinding, but all in all very tame. No looks at the kitty, no real concentration on willie. I wonder if they've tightened back up, or was it just a case of YMMV. Anybody have anything to share?

Prober
07-29-03, 19:30
What time were you at Kahoots? I kinda like the day shift, here and everywhere else.

Stick54
07-31-03, 20:55
I stopped in around 5, and stayed for about an hour. One of the girls I chatted with was Gabriella. She's tall, cute (8) , pleasant to chat with but made it clear that she doesn't like pushy customers. I took that to mean "don't expect too much." And that was the case. Nevertheless, she was a nice girl. She also said some of the girls, especially the Brazilians come and go as they please. In particular they don't show up on time. But I suspect they are a bit more accomodating. I can't generalize on time of day - I've had good and bad experiences with both afternoon and evenings.

els
08-03-03, 20:36
Can anyone recommend girls that give good dances at Kahoots in Vernon? Who are the better ones there?

Prober
08-04-03, 16:09
Stopped in today during the afternoon, visited with my favorite, Spice. They had the back private dance booths closed and the manager was patrolling the LD area. Turns out the owner had made a visit one day and found condom wrappers in the LD area. Laid into the manager good, so he is on increased alert.

Stick54
08-20-03, 20:21
Ah, Prober. That explains it. I stopped in twice over this past weekend. I noticed that the back area was off limits and wasn't sure why. For one dance, I asked if we could head for the back since the front was crowded (at least that was my expressed reason.) My lady asked the manager, and we were given permission to take the first booth in the back row.

But my main point to this message is that I had good news and bad news from my visits. The good news was that, for a price, the little soldier was invited to the party in the back room. He was released from behind the zipper and given a good massage. Unfortunately, the price for the fun was an extra $.75, and the timer was on. Too expensive!!

Then to top it off, we (I was with a buddy from out of state) got the offer to carry on with the party after closing time back at my place, including some full service. That was good news. The bad news was that it would be $5 per man. Ouch. It looks to me that dancing must be way too lucrative. That price is just crazy. Needless to say, we declined. There are more cost effective alternatives out there.

Prober
08-21-03, 22:05
I stopped at Kahoots Monday around 5 PM. My favorite, Spice was not there, but got together with Mira, a short but very well built Latino. Because she didn't know me, she started a little slow, but things heated up after a couple of LD's. I never could say no to just 1 dance, unless it's to check out a new girl and she doesn't seem worth the extra time.

Sprint23
09-24-03, 22:11
Stopped in at Kahoots, been a long time. Wanted to check out the booths and met an agressive dancer named Jada. Decent lap dance with roaming hands (mine and hers). Things were getting pretty warm. As she is rubbing her hand on a very sensitive part, she asks if I would like a HJ for .8 plus .25 for the dance. My response was it was to rich. She then shows me a kitty with my hands on her legs and moves closer. I slowly reach for the kitty but am pushed back. She tells me if I won't come out to play then I can't play with the kitty. Guys it took a lot of strength to resist plus I only had about $.6 in my wallet. Walked out with a raised pup tent in my pants. Overall it was a pretty good experience except that I had to leave.

Mighty Spearsman
09-26-03, 10:40
Dear Sprint23: Congrats for being able to resist that high price. A total of $105 for an HJ in a strip club is just too much, and if some guys do start agreeing to pay that amount, then the rest of us will be priced out of the market.

Keep in mind that one can go to any AMP in Connecticut and get a decent massage (and usually a table shower) plus HJ for less than that amount.

Stick54
09-27-03, 15:29
Sprint - I agree with Spearsman. Especially since three miles down the road is the New Seoul Spa, where you can have a wonderful massage, and a nice slow, lubed HJ with cleanup provided with loving care for $50 plus tip of $20-40. It's a better time for less money, imho, unless viewing the kitty is key to the process.

Stoner
09-27-03, 19:46
I don't know, boys. If he could bargain her down to say, $60...its well worth it.

The should have a game show out of this shit.

Me: Alex, I'll take Kahoots for $60.
Alex: Hot babe on the down low, or an old New Seoul pro with a killer hand clutch and lotion.
Me: What is a HJ!
Alex: Correct!
Me: OK...I know Willimantic...give me Willimantic for $20, Alex...

Sprint23
09-28-03, 16:39
I was hoping that there maybe a little more oral activity than what was offered. I've been to Teddies in Bridgeport with Stephanie who provided execellent FS for $.6 total cost, no extra for the dance. You have to sort through the talent there but thanks to the forum we all get the "Heads-up".

As far as going to the Korean spot, not worth-it in my opinion unless you want the massage. Waterbury AMP's are a lot better except they lighten your wallet a lot more.

My biggest problem is getting out for lunch with enough time. I work in the Hartford area and it takes a 40 minutes round trip to go to Vernon, longer to Waterbury and it takes forever to go to Bridgeport.

Kahoots in East Hartford has great looking dancers but no extras

Keep up the reviews and comments I always enjoy

Stoner
09-30-03, 20:40
You need to expand your horizons, my friend. Many ways to get your groove on in Hartford, for now at least.

If not there, try out Venus Cafe in East Hartford. You can always get a smile and a cheep warm beer there.

Fluff
10-21-03, 23:36
I was in Hartford for a few days recently, so I visited two of the clubs in and around Vernon that have been discussed on this board. I ended up making three trips to Electric Blue, and boy was it worth it. I just can't believe the amount of time that dancers spend with you for a dollar tip at the dance floor, and what a show they give. Just amazing. The quality of the lap dances certainly changes from girl to girl, but they are certainly worth the $20 a dance. I'm not interested in the Teddies kind of action - just alot of teasing, touching, and tenderness, and I got it in spades. I hope you guys know just how good this place is. I sure wish it was closer to my home in Boston. I also visited Kahoots, but only briefly, as it just didn't work for me.

Stoner
11-09-03, 20:16
Sup Fluff. Yeah...the Blue is the spot, man. Not many folks post up about it...but a lot of good things improved here. Excellent VIP action. Can't recommend it enough.

Fluff
11-12-03, 11:13
Stoner - Can you tell me anything about the VIP section, like the stated cost and will I need to tip. Thanks.

Fluff
11-19-03, 13:17
Went to Electric Blue again yesterday afternoon, and, oh boy, what a time I had. Lap dances from Porsche, Kendra, and Sue - how can it get any better? And there were plenty of other stunning beauties that I did't have enough time or cash to enjoy, but the stage dancers are awesome. But what will bring me back again is Divine, who was breathtaking, sweet as can be, and the subject of many of my dreams last night. As Ahnold says, "I'll be back."

Prober
11-26-03, 18:15
Got out of work early the day before turkey day, paid a visit to Kahoots in Vernon. Totally remodeled the dance area since my last visit. There is a railing around the now smaller stage, cutting off the dancers from contact. The dancers were mostly very young and small boobs. Had a midget as door man and VIP room patrol (REALLY). Got a couple of dances from August, nothing to write home about. The only girls with serious bodies are the Latinos, who I have learned to love as lap dancers. All my favorites seem to be long gone. This was my original hangout, since moved on to the Blue.

Moved on to the MG2 on the way home. Got a few decent dances from a tall, dark Latino, who kept pushing for a $360 champagne room session. The champagne room is right outside the main bar, too open for my tastes. She finally got a taker on the offer after me. I saw him make a $500 cash advance at the bar. Again, its better at the Blue.

Stick54
11-26-03, 18:29
Prober - Thanks for the report. I drove by today too, but didn't have the time to stop. I'm afraid they may be slipping from mediocre to boring. About three weeks ago I stopped by to find them closed with a sign on the door saying they had been shut down and fined for two violations of cabaret laws and one violation of the sanitation laws, and fined $4,000. I never saw anything in the paper with details, but I suspected the outcome would be bad news for us patrons. Fortunately Tolland has a more enlightened approach to this recreation. Enjoy the Blue!

Stoner
11-27-03, 02:15
Enough has been said about the latest crew at EB. Quite gorgeous, imo, and better than Kahoots East Hartford. My opinion, of course.

Some asked about the VIP at Blue.

All I have to say is that day time is where its at relatively speaking. Nothing like Bridgeport, and barely visible on the radar, but for my WSG brethren, I felt I must share some wealth.

You have to choose very wisely. Its no where near consistent, but some "interesting" action takes place when you break the champagne bottle price for the VIP. I suggest warming up the same dancer with a few steady libations, pleasant conversation and a dance or two before hand. Don't expect to walk out without draining a buck or two...but you would be surprised!

I don't hit the VIP much unless I have money to burn (where's my bonus, bossman? I need to burn it quick!). Economies of scale forbid me from such proclivities. Same measure can be had elsewhere with the some of the same ladies for a song and a dance.

The girls of the blue do know how to work a guy over well though. I'm impressed! The owner has been attracting some fine quality as of recent...overnighters from Providence mostly. That means they are money hungry and may have a hotel room already. I can't possibly drop any more hints to you guys without dropping names, addresses and social security numbers.

Just this past weekend I stopped by this past weekend and made a new friend. What a treat!

In all ways...Enjoy!

Fluff
12-03-03, 17:20
I had another wonderful time yesterday afternoon at EB. Plenty of great dancers, and I had terrific lap dances from Divine, Roxanne, and Kendra. Too bad I had to leave so early, but I had to get to work and earn some cash so I can go back.

Daved
12-10-03, 16:42
Planning on being in the Vernon/Tolland/Rocky Hill are on mid-January. I'm looking for info on some decent outcall SP's. I've tried TDB, nothing there but pissing contests. Hoping you fellow's can help me.

Stay safe!

Stoner
12-10-03, 19:56
Gentleman, had a wonderful afternoon with one of the ladies from the blue. A great experience for sure.

You ever had such good time you just want to tell everyone but can't? Ever been with a woman that truly makes your heart race? Damn...its been too damn long for me.

Anyways...I've got lots of scoop on whats going on between my last few forays. Any fellow EB connissuers who'd like to discuss fine points of strip clubs, please ask away while my lips are thoroughly loosened. (Regretably, they were fairly tight even as of recent. Sorry.)

BTW...I saw a real bombshell today there around 2pm. This lady was clearly 6'4'' tall. Being a true hobbyist, always creeping, never sleeping, I find she is a real Mt Everest to overcome. Any one have any info on her? I swear...I was just too stunned for words. (I feel ashamed...I lost all my pause. So newbie of me. )

I'm still in search of the elusive middle eastern girl who works there. There is a Stoner(TM) Kudos Award for any info that leads to her Stoner Certified Stamp of Approval (TM).

;)

Plain Hungry
12-11-03, 12:35
Haven't been to New Seoul, since before the fire.

Is it still 50 with 30 or 40 tip? Do they still have those dang windows in the door?

Their service always ranged from crumby to great.

Usually a new girl each time I went (every few months).

The Mamason always chose the girl for me.

I used to walk there from my nearby work location. Now I'll have to drive. I'll park my flashy car out back as the front is too public.

I don't recall a back entrance? Any troubles with the neighbors?

I only had one incident, Biz people next door were BSing out front, I just kept walking for maybe 5 minutes, then doubled back. They were still out front! I walked past and scrubbed the mission.

Expect monthly reports on this place, as that flashy car has killed the budget for FS anywhere.

Monger22
12-11-03, 13:47
Stoner...Couple months back I spotted a 6ft 3 plus dancer at Southingtons Parrot. Made the other dancers look like Midgets. Especially on that stage.
Reminds me of a very famous 6ft 5in black lady I know. If name were mentioned you would all recognize it. Last April we were in a bar in Atlanta an one thing led to another. Being famous, beautiful an tall leads to a quiet love life. Guys dont think she would be free nor interested in them so they dont approach her. Those that do are usually wackos. Than there was the topic of how to satisfy her sexually.Very interesting night. Very interesting lady. So Stoner your comments about Blue led me to remember.

Gecko
12-12-03, 09:30
New Seoul is pretty much the same as always. I don't go too often anymore but I was there recently and nothing had noticeably changed. There's a new business next door, one of those bansai tree places that can never seem to find a place to stay open longer than a month or two heh.

Service is just not that good anymore IMO, almost certainly the last time I'll ever go there unless I hear some drastic improvement.

There's no back *entrance*, but they will almost certainly let you leave through the back, most times they've asked me where I was parked and let me out the most convenient door, I'm sure there'd be no harm in asking.

Mighty Spearsman
12-12-03, 18:17
Dear Plain Hungry:

New Seoul used to be one of my regular stops for several years but it was already starting to go downhill even before the fire. For a long time they were a model of consistency, with the girls rarely changing (one girl with short black hair, a dog and relatively small chest was there about 9 years). It was only in the last 3 or 4 years that the girls started changing more frequently, coincidentally with the downturn in service.

I haven't been there since the fire. Everything that I've heard here on WSG and elsewhere about this place recently has been negative though. Of course some of that could be because this has always been strictly a HJ-only place, and yes, the glass windows in the doors can be distracting. I did notice that the girl always stood in a place where she would be blocking the view from the door window when she was doing the HJ, however.

Yes, there's a back entrance, which is used by at least 50% of their customers, I believe. And yes, apparently the place is still $50 house fee plus $30 or $40 tip.

Look forward to a report from you if you're still willing to "take one for the team" and go there.

Mighty Spearsman
12-12-03, 18:21
Dear Monger22:

Your reference to a tall stripper in Atlanta reminded me of one of Jay Leno (Tonight Show)'s best jokes ever. In his nightly monologue, Leno was commenting on the report that 7 foot 1 inch Patrick Ewing (former NBA player) had received oral sex from two girls in the VIP room at a famous strip club in Atlanta. "Two girls - one to perform the oral sex, the other to hold the ladder"

Monger22
12-13-03, 17:43
Funny story Spear.
The lady I referred to in Atlanta was not a stripper nor were we in that type of envirement. She is a nationally well know 6 ft 5 black lady who was sharing her funny tales an woes of being 6 ft 5 famous an beautiful.

Plain Hungry
12-14-03, 21:35
Thanks Mighty and Gecko,

I'll end this year or start 2004 with a visit to NS. The price OK and HJ only is expected. The battle for a positive report is half won already.

New girls, but wonder if it's the same ol mamason.

Litttle Gun
01-25-04, 14:00
First time poster,

I went to New Seul in Vernon on Sat. 50 dollars to get in, 40 dollar tip. I got a HJ. It was good, lasted about an hour.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Stoner
02-09-04, 20:52
Just giving a quick report. Higher mileage is still available at Kahoots, including HJ on the sly. Not much more. This was on a weekday around 5pm. The talent at the Vernon Kahoots has picked up! Gorgeous women all around. Lots of Dominicans...I think they are the ones turning the heat up and making the american girls be more aggressive.

Excellent time. Dances are pricey though at $25 minimum for a basic LD.

Plain Hungry
02-21-04, 22:31
Sorry I never reported. The new seoul place/cost is same as it ever was. I didn't know the girl from before, but I was hardly a reg, reg, regular.

Although the service wasn't outstanding, it was good enough.

I think you reg, reg, regulars got spoiled being so familiar with the ladies.

I will be back when uncle sam slides me my tax refund.

Mighty Spearsman
02-23-04, 17:12
I decided to delete my earlier post, re-write and then re-post it because my information on my masseuse was very incorrect. Read on and you'll probably smile:

Since I needed a good massage but was low on funds, and since Sun Accupressure Spa in Berlin was closed down (and probably will remain closed - see my post in the 'Other Areas' board), I decided to try out New Seoul for the first time in several years, since before the fire.

Amazingly, my masseuse "Sunny" was someone who has given me HJ-only massages since 1989 - yes, almost 15 years ago! although I had never been with her at New Seoul. Her roomate Yung did work at New Seoul for several years in the mid-90s (best known for very long black hair and an angry expression on her face much of the time).

Sunny is around 4'11" or maybe a even 5 feet tall, no more than 95 lbs., probably 45 years old or more now, very friendly and lots of fun. Sunny used to work at Tokyo Spa on High Street in downtown Hartford in late 1989 and early 1990, under the name "Coco." She had then moved to an AMP in Wallingford (since closed down), to the Seven Star in Fairfield and finally to Tokyo Spa in Bridgeport, always primarily as a HJ-only masseuse. She sometimes offered Russian which was nice because she had big natural boobs despite her small size. She left the business around 1992 or 1993 to reunite with her husband and two kids on the West Coast. This past week was the first time I'd seen her since then.

Very nice hard massage which included walking on my back and ending with a sexy HJ. Still no table shower (you take a stand-up shower on your own) and still no possibility for FS or oral, same as before (although she did give it a quick kiss and said she was glad to see that I was still big after all these years :) ). $50 house fee for a full hour, plus a voluntary tip of two jacksons.

If you're not interested in an HJ from a middle-aged woman, I did see a somewhat younger woman working there (35-ish), much taller and better looking than Sunny. Didn't catch her name, sorry.

By the way, Sunny knew the full story behind the closing of Sun in Berlin, which I had already heard from other sources (but it was nice to confirm that my info was correct).

Sunny said that New Seoul had lost a lot of business to the spa in Berlin once it had opened, due to it offering table showers and younger girls (at least that's what she told me). I also pointed out location as a reason, since it is a lot easier to drive to Berlin than driving through downtown Hartford at rush hour, for guys who live west of Hartford.

Shadow Dweller
02-25-04, 16:00
It's been a while since I have visited Kahoots. The lounge area has been totally remodeled and is very comfortable.

I was there at shift change, due to prior engagement I was not able to persue any of the talent. The quality of the talent has definately improved since my last visit. I plan to visit again later in the week when I have more time, will post a follow up then.

SD

Gnwvip
03-25-04, 01:53
I recently found a reference to an incall SP who calls herself Morgan Lee, apparently based in this corner of CT. Anyone have experience / knowledge of this provider?

Thanks in advance,

Gnwvip

Huggy Bear #2
03-26-04, 19:29
Hey Gnwvip,

I've got the Morgan Lee website saved in my email as well. Looked interesting.

I couldn't find any reviews on her anywhere (except for a few she has in her own site).

It looked like she wanted a credit card deposit of $100 which will keep me away.

Stoner
03-27-04, 10:24
Yo...shoot me that link. I'm always down for the plunge headlong.

Huggy Bear #2
03-27-04, 10:56
Stoner, here's the link:

morganlee.81x.com <-- note if you put "www" on the front, it wont work..

Also:

http://morganlee.81x.com/WTviewProject.aspx?ProjectID=49795

Stoner
03-29-04, 02:25
She's way overpriced, man. $$$$? Hell no.

JMG
03-29-04, 11:34
MORGAN LEE

Hi guys --

I just went to the Morgan Lee site. Wow... what a difference from just a few months ago. She must be trying a new business plan. Looks like a "get rich quick" scheme to me.

I've spent time with her on two occassions and never paid over $200. The first was a few years ago when she was working out of her home, and the second was a few months back and she was working out of a motel in or near Danielson (which is WAY eastern CT, almost RI).

My experiences with her were on par for the <$200 price tag -- she's a very nice girl, pleasant to be with, conversational and pretty good looking but not a stunner. Services were fairly good -- got the job done and all but I wouldn't say that she can be defined as GFE and certainly not PSE. Her kitty was always well groomed and mostly shaven, which I personally find to be a nice touch. Her skin, despite her tanning habit, was very soft and pleasant to be next to. The last time I was with her, however, she was pretty much all business... it felt as if her chosen career may be getting old for her.

The brunette thing is new -- she normally has brown hair. The big 80's hair is not new -- she's always had that. The photos on her site are of her but are carefully chosen; they don't reveal that she's actually a little heavy around the middle, so there's a little false advertising going on there. Her boobs, unless she's recently gotten aftermarket models, are a little small for her frame and kind of get a lost in the extra weight she carries. I personally kind of like women with small perky boobs, but these aren't the best. Not bad, mind you, but not great. Now I realize I may be a little harsh here but in my opinion, if a provider is charging the kind of rates she's looking for she should make sure she's got a model-grade body. If she dropped a few pounds it would help.

Anyway, to sum up, if Morgan would revert to her previous rate structure (I can't remember exactly but I think it was around 150/175 for 1/2 hr., 200 or 225 for full hr.), she would be very much worth spending some time with. But at $400/Hr. +, my recommendation would be to pass on her. Hopefully the laws of economics will bring things back in check.

jmg

Bruno68
03-29-04, 11:58
Damn, that hair is HUGE - I would be driven to distraction. Someone please tell her the 80's are OVER

Stoner
03-29-04, 15:33
Thanks JMG...excellent review. Honest.

Absolutely, she's maiking this a profession, for sure. Good for her, but her she's flat crazy. There is no way on earth I'd let a dollar bill creep out of my pocket for her...and I've seen my dollar bills do some serious crawling.

If any one sees her, tell her she'd make a killing if she dropped her rates. Until then, she can pay for her webspace out of pocket, imo, and get lots of hits, no results.

Huggy Bear #2
03-29-04, 23:27
Thanks JMG, I'm taking her off my wish list. I wondered if the pix were old, looks like different colored contact lenses (not that that would make any difference anyway).

You saved us some do re mi, always a good thing, thanks.

Gnwvip
03-30-04, 18:19
Thanks again for the info. There were a lot of red flags about the whole deal, but $4? For NE CT? Perhaps things needed to slow down in her life.

JMG
04-08-04, 21:34
You're welcome Gentlemen. I'm happy I could contribute, and save you some hard earned cash.

jmg

P.S. just checked Morgan's website. She's recently reduced her hourly rate to $350... still too rich for my blood. I love capitalism -- maybe she'll be offering a fair deal again soon :)

Deeper
04-12-04, 21:44
I just had to throw my 2 cents in this forum...

I had the chance to check out Morgan Lee's webpage. She's ok but her prices are out of this world. And the sad part is , Morgan isn't even worth a buck fifty.

Lmao

I guess she had a chance to catch that Heidi Fliess movie on USA. Her rates were about the same as everyone in the movie.

Well it would of been possible for her to charge those prices if she had a more elegant look and didn't look so "80's and dated."

Stoner
05-18-04, 16:01
Some time ago I made mention to folks that with the influx of columbians, brazillians, and dominicans to Kahoots Vernon, do not be surprised to see quite a change take place there.

Well...I am happy to say its just about there.

Decided to make the trek to Kahoots to see how things are cooking. Funniest sight ever, boys. Not a single american girl in sight on the shift (except the waitress). At least 8 or 9 latinas.

This was midday, not evening.

The bar dances were for shit. (Sorry, but as hot as these women are, they can't stage dance for shit. But then...I wasn't there for the stage dance, now was I?)

One girl told me she only danced at Kahoots. I could tell she's BS. So I say..."Its funny, I remember seeing you at Teddies." She had a shocked look on her face and said "You look like you've been there not a few times yourself." For which I responded, "No...I just dance there. I'm a great back room dancer." She laughed. She took my hand and we go...

Hit the LD area with 2 latinas over the course of the hour. Names will not get mentioned...but I forgot anyway, so don't ask.

During the LD i received a dry HJ-ntc and virgin bj. Beyond that, plenty of higher mileage contact to make the Stoner pleasantly ready to go (not Bridgeport level of contact mind you). Dropped the big bill and she took me to a more discrete booth for the covered billy joel song (as Dr Steve calls it) and a smile.

The girl was pretty hot looking on the scale...i'd give her an 7.5. Pleasant time was had.

The second was like the first (didn't drop the big bill for the cbj), but offered alot more after her shift.

More to uncover on this social experiment. If I gain more donation money towards my indepth research, I'll be sure to share the news with my colleagues.

Stoner

Stoner
06-02-04, 19:37
Damn...am I the only one getting some in Vernon on occassion? Shit...start posting, boys.

If any one is up for some fun, check out Kit at the Blue. She enthusiastically received the Stoner Ass stamp of approval with a wax seal. Jeesh...that was like almost 2 years ago for me! She left the Blue but has returned cause the money flows like honey here in CT.

She's a very, very nice action...though right now...she's hanging low. (Must have got her self in trouble. Who knows.)

Funny thing is...with the amount of higher mileage going on in all the local clubs right now, she's par for the course, lol!

She's a real treat in any case. Buy her a few drinks and see if you can chat her up a bit. Like I said, she's hanging low, but enjoy the game.

Fluff
06-10-04, 22:44
Stoner - I will forever be in your gratitude. I hit the Blue earlier today, but found it kind of slow. I was only interested in Vanessa, but there always seemed to be a line waiting for her. Then I recalled your posting about Kahoots and I decided to take a trip there. Boy, are you ever correct. I had a fabulous time with two Brazilians and two American girls. This was my best lap dance experience in New England by far. So, Stoner, some folks do appreciate your posts and follow your advice, so please keep it coming.

Stoner
06-14-04, 18:35
Once again, into the breach.

Fun times are ahead for the Stoner. A funny thing happened to me the other day when I went into a certain strip club.

The dancer walks up to me, smiling, gives me a hug, kiss on the cheek and says "Hi Stoner! I got somethin' for you!"

Pleased as punch, I kissed her back on the cheek and asked, "Do I get a hot bath and cold drink afterwards!" She laughed.

Long story short...some of the dancers are beginning to enterprise, boys. Looks like some are openning the escort scene out. How they are going to pull it off will be interesting. Of course, I will have to bless one of these ladies (again). Tis my duty of course. Yet, I felt it was of value to some to know that among some of the girls, I don't know all of them yet, but some, they are openning up shop afterhours and such.

If and when I hear anything of interest or value, I promise to let you boys know.

I won't name the girls or the clubs (yes clubS) that are involved. So don't get your feelings hurt and ask me over and over. Just wanted to give a heads up so if anyone interested, you can get your ducks in a row for the info. I'll post or PM the contact number of the conspirators to interested parties in the WSG public trust. If you don't post, don't ask. Sorry. I shall not get burned on this one.

Of course, this is nothing unusual. Take out has been available since the first club started in the 60's in California. Never the less, its interesting to me that ladies who I knew never "organized" anything in their lives except their shoe closet are banding together to make some cash in a cash strapped time.

Man...I just love capitalism. The things my economics professor taught me plays out year after year before my very eyes. ;)

Wolfman Jack
06-14-04, 18:58
I have a friend who's a dancer at one of these clubs (I've known her since she was 13) who tells me that this has been going on for a while at the club she works at, and I have a sneaking suspicion that she's also partaking in these extra curricular activities. One of her friends and fellow employee at this club is getting her massuesse license, and has been giving massages in her off time for $50 for a 1/2 hour. During our last get-together (our 2nd time, my friend hooked us up because of my 'bad back' lol), she massaged lil Jack to completion, but was really shy about it and said she never does that (hmmm, I think this one is actually telling the truth) and that she wants to become a legit massage therapist. Keep the chins up boys, better days are just around the corner.

Stick54
06-15-04, 21:53
I stopped into Kahoots this evening for a quick perusal. The recent reports had piqued my interest. The first cutie on stage asked if I'd like a private dance, and of course I said yes. The dance was so-so. She warned me about getting too naughty. Upon request I got a peak at the kitty, but mostly it was just a lap grind. I was hoping for more. This time it wasn't worth the price, but I'll give it another try soon. I didn't see any latinos tonight, all local talent.

Stoner - I'd be very interested in details of your recent experience, if you are willing to share.

SR Only
07-05-04, 15:38
I was coming back from Massachusetts this weekend and stopped in at Elec Blu.

It was 4:30 and I figured it would be dead (holiday and all). A few cars in the lot. Inside is the bartendress, customer and a dancer with a bunch of children’s toys on the bar top.

I say nice toys (or whatever), and bartendress has a snooty response, but then says would I like something cool and frosty? No, I wanted an f’ing hot chocolate and a winter jacket ‘cause it is so cool out). Fine, light beer.

Two guys at the stage (stage is somewhat relative, but I’m not there for that), and one dancer. I sit and plop a buck on the rail thing. She comes over and says hello. Probably about a 5 or 6. A little chunky but seems to have the right attitude. She says that her nipples need sucking, and that she can do it herself (pulls the her left one up for tongue action) and says the right side misses out. I offered to help the right side.

She went on to say that using a vibrator just isn’t the same as the real thing. How true. She ues her tongue a lot as she dances. Talented girl.

Without saying it, I think we agree that a lapper would be a good thing. She goes to get the next girl to come on stage, since she’s been up for nearly a half hour (first dancer of the day). And off we go.

She says lets go to the darkest booth, ‘cause she likes it there. Asks if rock is okay (sure play Scott Joplin for all I care). She offers her nipples for sucking and says I can touch anywhere. I oblige. She reaches into my shorts to play with me. During the dance she’s been sliding her body up and down my body.

The song ends and asks if I want another. She comes back and says to unzip and pull it out. She sits in front of me and strokes with her hand behind her back.

At this point, I can’t think too clearly. I should have seen if we could have done FS or a BJ. I ask what if I cum. She says she’ll catch it in her hand. I complete in her hand.

I’m back on the road in twenty minutes (plus one beer and a lightened load).

Stoner
07-05-04, 18:46
Nice report, SR. I think I know who you are talking about. You caught her at a good time. :)

Stick53,
I wish I had more to report but the fact that sometimes, these ladies can't put 2+2 together sometimes. No wonder they have boyfriends who rule their income, or pimps to pimp them. They just don't think sometimes.

The situation between these girls and myself has been laughable. Pure sketch comedy.

When I get anything solid, I promise to share. Right now, I just shake my head and wait for them to get their shit together.

No wonder they dance for dollar bills, eh?

Prober
07-05-04, 20:10
Stopped in at Kahoots this afternoon. They raised the lap dance price to $30.00, the club keeps 10. The girls are really pissed as this cuts down the number of dances guys go for now. Had a great time with my favorite, Memory and also Jen.

Prober
07-05-04, 20:24
The Blue is furnishing dancers for Infra Red in New Britain, because Infra Red fired all the dancers. This cuts down the number at the Blue and who is there as they are on a rotating schedule.

They also have a new camera setup in the VIP room. There is a black dome in the upper left corner of the door as you exit the room. There is a monitor in the office. The girls are being careful of what they are doing and which way they face. This explains SR's behind the back action.

Wolfman Jack
07-05-04, 20:35
SR, that sounds like my experience from Kahoots in Vernon this past Thursday. I forget the chicks name I had a lap dance with, but she was like Colombian, with full C tits. She grinded all over me, and she let me feel her whereever I wanted. The little midget kept peeking his head in what seemed like every 3 minutes. There is also a light in the booth that is able to be turned off, so she would do that whenever it would come on. After the first song, asked if I wanted another. Of course, thinking with my other head, I said yes. She then started feeling my johnson through my shorts, and then reached in and started giving my a HJ. She told me to pull it out, and did the reach around so the little midget couldn't tell what she was doing when he poked his head in. I finished in her hand, don't know how she cleaned herself off, and frankly didn't care after she said "$60". I was like "Aren't the dances $20 each??!?" She then said "No, sixty dolla". I pretended I didn't have the extra $20 and had to use the ATM. I then used the ATM and it said there would be a $10 processing fee. I laughed, purposely entered the wrong PIN code, and told her that the ATM must be broken, and I had to go use my banks ATM, and that I'd be back. This was Thursday, and it's now Monday, think she think's she'll see her $20 still?

Stoner
07-05-04, 21:20
Funny. The safe sweet spot spot at the Blu...to avoid camera action...

Enter the LD area, its the chair directly opposite the entrance and furthest to the left. While sitting there, you face the entrance to the LD area.

The more popular dug out spots are zoomed in on.

If you meet a dancer who doesn't like the cameras, then you've struck a vein of gold. You can be a bit naughty with her. If you meet a girl who doesn't know or doesn't care, move on if you are seeking extras back side.

Just my opinion, of course.

As far as IR and EB, its a good thing. The sleaze (which is my type of place) was getting too thick. The last thing this state needs is a shooting in a strip club.

SR Only
07-06-04, 09:22
W Jack,

My girl was definitely caucasian.

I'm still sorry I didn't ask for more. Sorry guys, I let you down. I'll try to make up for it another time. :)

SRO

Pennywise
07-06-04, 16:06
I was at Kahoots a couple weeks ago, I was talking to this chick...she was homely as hell, dumpy,I felt bad for her so I accepted her LD offer, she danced and danced and danced for 4 songs.

Not stopping to ask if If wanted to continue,just kept going, I figured she had nothing else to do, she was fondleing herself and seemed to be enjoying it so who am I to interupt? After the 4th song she said the damage was $120. I said "for what?" she said 4 songs. I said"F.U get the manager" I could see if I got off but that didnt happen

I explained what happened to the manager and he was pretty understanding I ended up giving her 40 bucks.and I left!

Watch out!

Wolfman Jack
07-06-04, 17:43
Stopped in to EB to see my friend that works there, but low and behold, her and another dancer got sent to Infra Red in Kensington. Soooo, since I was there and had time to kill, dropped $60 on lap dances with Sue, tall brunette with big fake boobs, but she grinded nice. It was funny because she took me straight to the seat that Stoner described two posts below, the booth all the way to the left as you walk in, and facing the enterance as you're sitting down. I didn't notice any camera's, but then again, my mind, eyes, and hands were elsewhere.

Big Albie
07-06-04, 20:29
Electric Blue for me on the 5th. Early afternoon, few customers. Melissa, big busted blonde was taking on all of the other 3 three customers (lol), so I settled on a petite exotic looking beauty (never got her name) in LD area Ffirst dance only seemed to last about a minute, with lots of HJ action, asked for second, onintense grinder and more HJ, never asked for more $$, cost .4 in all, and I'm out the door. Always liked the Blue during quiet times, no boucers or even a male DJ at the time

Husky
07-07-04, 22:41
Electric Blue report:

I've noticed a decline in mileage at EB's I never noticed the cameras. Although as previously noted the rear left chair is the "hot seat' as it were. I was there are recieved a HJ from my usual cutie. I wish I could provide a name. She's about 5'5" brunette pretty average looking but she recognizes me and knows what I am looking for. She usually works Teus Thurs and Friday.

Kahoots Report:

I hate the new renovation. The day shift dancers are definately oriented toward the regular customers and those loking for a lapdance. I had one lapdance from a columbian girl. Not bad but nothing to write home about.

Go Tigers
07-09-04, 01:45
Pennywise,

That stuff happens all the time, it happened to a friend of mine at Beamers in Stamford about a year ago. He thinks the girl is digging him, they were actually having a conversation and after a while he finds out he owes her like $200. Management backed her on it. He ended up paying because the big goon bouncers threatened him.

Stoner
07-09-04, 16:57
I'd take the girls back too.
Oh wait...I think I'm talking about something different.

Yeah, if the girl is dancing with you for 3 songs, you owe the girl for 3 songs. More than likely, you're not so handsome to drive her into a dancing frenzy for free at her job. lol.

Bruno68
07-09-04, 20:08
I must strenuously disagree with you Stoner. I have gone to many stripclubs and received more lapdances than I can count. I have done this from Boston to San Fancisco to Vancouver to Miami and many places in between

Every dancer I have taken to the VIP has checked in on me at the end of each song. The only time a girl did not ask me if I want one more at the end of a song is when I expressly tell her that I want 2 or 3 or whatever. If I dont say how many I want she should check with me at each song.

I have known people who have heard that nightmare line "that will be $280". Many dancers have told me that some of their colleagues do it but fortunately it has never happened to me.

If a girl ever tried to add one more song than I asked for I would do EXACTLY what Pennywise did - fuck that, get the manager. I would be particularly obstinant if this was a club that i frequent and know that this is not standard procedure.

Dancers work hard for their money and put up with a lot of shit so I firmly beleive in treating them nicely, but this is a dick move and any girl who tries it must be called on it

Fluff
07-10-04, 09:34
In my last visit to Kahoots, I did notice that one lap dance often went on for a bit longer than one song. For example, when my lap dance started in the middle of a song, it would go through the end of a full song, and sometimes more. And it was a pleasant surprise, when thinking that I may have sat through two songs, to find out that it was just one song and I had one more to go, and I could say "just one more".

Although the EB has been one of my favorite places, this is one aspect that is way different from Kahoots. My sense is that the juke box songs in the lap dance areas in EB are real short, and nothing is worse than starting a lap dance in the middle of a 1.5 minute song and finding out that I've had one lap dance already. When that happens, I never ask for a second lap dance, and I never ask for a lap dance again from that dancer.

Stoner
07-11-04, 01:50
I love America. Luv, you are free to disagree.

Unfortunately, at this moment, you and I are of agreement, I should clarify.

I'm not saying its OK for a dancer to sucker a client for more dances. But honestly, thats the nature of the beast. Its a game of allure and teasing per song unless you go VIP, where it goes by amount of time not song (and often what bottle of wine you buy or whatever).

Stripers get paid to sucker men out of cash in such a way to make a man happy to blow money like it grows on a tree out back.

I'm all about stretching the dollar, friends. The further each dollar goes, the better. This is a forum discussing sex, but imo, dating a stripper after the show begins with how things go in the LD area. So stretch the dollar and jucie the time.

1. Never...ever jump in on the beginning of someone elses song. He and haw about how you HATE this music. She's receptive to this. If you hate it, you won't blow money on her.

So with this time, you offer to sit down and wait for the next song, which you'll give her the buck for. She agrees, and if you are bold like myself...you'll offer your lap for her to sit in. 8 times out of 10 she'll agree if she senses you are a nice guy and you'll drop some cash on her.

You now have a stripper in you lap for the cost of a song. You could be a jerk at the end of this "hated" song and leave. I recommend talking with her a bit to put her at ease. Don't talk about work, but talk about things shes interested in...money...music...getting away to somewhere comfy and enjoyable, whatever.

Its the mind game you can play here for free. You get her thinking about anything else but work. She might get in the mood from this if you work your game right. Just my experience, mind you. YMMV.

The higher the mileage the lap, the more sexual energy she exudes, the greater chance that a well timed pitch after a dance or two at most will set you up to take her home or back to a hotel room with you.

Of course, it helps to smell nice and look good and clean. Its not about being a nice guy, but about being able to know what you want and be able to pursue it.

I never blow more than 2 laps. If you feel you need another LD to persuade her to action, then I suggest step 2.

2. Buy her a good stiff drink.
She's already a little bored and could use a drink to forget what she's doing. So offer the drink, not another LD.

You guarantee something by getting that drink for her...
A. She's returning to sit and talk with you no matter what.
B. She becomes more comfy.
C. You get more time to schmooze with her. Listen well...better than you do with you're wife or girlfriend. She'll soon tell you what it will take to woo her out the door with you after her tip out.

IMO, it up to you to keep from getting suckered.
You know the score about lap dances. If she wants to jump right into a song mid way...don't. Just don't. What is she going to do...beat your ass? Hell no. She'll sit patient and wait.

Before you go into the LD area, decide how many dances you are planning. Negotiating with your dick hard and pounding is not the way to go. You are thinking actively with the little head. Don't. Like I said, I never do more than 2 dances, no matter how good she is. If you must spend more money, go for the drink and save yourself at least $10 and extend your conversation time by 10-15 minutes.

Just my opinion. Of course, Luv...you are free to disagree, my brother. :)

Prober
07-11-04, 11:17
I've found the best way to solve the question how many of lap dances I owe is to just plain ask: "How many songs are we up to?" or "How much are we up to?"

Since the dancer is the deciding number, you'll know where you stand. If she is having a good time or knows you, the number may be reduced. Sometimes they even forget.

If you're going to get screwed out of money, you'll also know in a hurry.

Personally, if I'm with one of my favorites, I'll tell her before she starts how many I want. Then it's up to her to show me such a good time that I'll add more.

Pennywise
07-12-04, 06:55
The funny thing about my Kahoots Lap Dance scheme was that I was doing this girl a favor. Everytim she got on the stage ,she stood there cause noone was paying. than she sat down next to me and starting conversation, I tried to blow he off without seeming cruel but nothing workes so I figured i'd give ha a dance. Maybe that will shut her up. Thats when I got ripped!

Fluff
07-14-04, 17:19
Went to Kahoots yesterday afternoon, and it was really nothing to write home about. Seemed to be alot fewer Latino girls working there. I did get 2 lap dances from Alyssia, but when the tab gets to $60 for 2 dances, without any tip, it's getting out of my price range.

So I took off and headed for Electric Blue. I had two pretty good lap dances there from Jayda, a really pretty girl, but there was only maybe 2 other girls working there. EB has really deteriorated and I can't figure out why. All my old favorites have disappeared. This is a revolting devlopment.

Stoner
07-14-04, 17:36
They are at infrared and not happy about it at all.

Go patronize them if you can. :) No mystery cameras either! At least not yet.

Wolfman Jack
07-14-04, 17:42
If you go to either EB or InfaRed, get a lap dance from Sabrina. You'll thank me later.

Stick54
07-14-04, 18:38
I've been out of town for a bit, so I'm just catching up with the latest local info. Implied by one of the posts below is that the lap dances at Kahoots have gone to $30. Is that true? They were $25 last I knew, which is pretty high, 'specially compared to AMP values. I stopped visiting the Gold Club years ago because they were at $30.

And just to weigh in on the debate below - obviously the girl ought to ask if you want another, not just continue on until you stop her or she is concerned that the tab is so high you won't pay. BUT...like all things in life, you must be responsible for your own damn self. I always count, and then check along the way so that there are no disagreements.

Bar Guy
07-14-04, 19:02
Sometimes a dancer starts the lapdance midway into a song it's hard to tell when your time is up. I always mention I don't have any more mony. Sometimes they stop and sometimes they don't. I got burned a long time ago and I found out if you cry poverty they will give up easy. Just watch out when you pay them. They will check out you wallet. The more they see the more they like you.

Stick54
07-14-04, 19:03
On a different subject - I was travelling in the Philly area last week and stopped into Club Risque. What a disappointment! I was provided evidence once again of how lucky we are here in CT. The Philly club was pretty friendly, but all of the girls are now wearing pasties! Granted, they are semi-transparent, but that's just not right. Apparently there was a law passed in PA, DE, and MD that pasties must be worn in order to prevent unwise transmission of bodily fluids! Right! and I suppose the neo-nazi conservatives with their moral agenda had nothing to do with it. Individual liberties are dying out there.

I then stopped in NJ at the Fantasies Club outside of Sandy Hook. This club made pasties look exciting. It's a strip club with no stripping. The girls dance in bikini's, and then expect you to tip them a buck or two. Needless to say, I won't be back to that club.

Pogo
07-14-04, 20:50
Stick

New Jersey has a lot of those places. They are called bikini clubs or Go-Go bars. I once went to one in South Plainfield called Liquid Assets. I went because a friend was bartending there, but I was amazed at what I saw. No stripping at all and guys actually tipping at the bar for nothing in return but a girl in a bikini dancing in front of them for a while.

There was was a back room which I tried out for 10 bucks. Nothing was going on, or coming off, in there either. The thing that really amazed me was that the place was pretty crowded. I don't get it.

Pogo

Stick54
07-16-04, 07:13
Well, at least it was only 10 bucks. This $30 per dance at Kahoots is ridiculous.

Stoner
07-16-04, 15:52
I refuse to pay $30 for a LD, and I hope every gent will consider boycotting that shit.

I'd rather toss dollars at my cleaning lady. Fuk Kahoots.

I'd tolerate a larger cost to enter -IF- you get more value for the dollar. Beamers has the all touch and enjoy VIP room for $30 entry...$20 LD. Thats worthy.

Again...fuk Kahoots. Don't patronize them. That simple.

SR Only
07-16-04, 20:25
As per Stoner.

Sure "F" Kahoots. I'll hit the B'port places or HK in W'bury. 30 bills nonsense!

Stick54
07-16-04, 21:40
I'm with you Stoner - it's boycott time. Beamers? - that's a new one to me. Where is that?

SR Only
07-16-04, 22:34
Beamer's is in Stamford.

SRO

Stoner
07-17-04, 06:09
Stamford. Nice setup and sometimes take out...though they had a dancer murdered 2 years ago...so some of the long time girls were leary for the longest.

I haven't had a good pick up there since summer 2002.

IMO, from my last visit, they were quite gorgeous and hands on deck in the VIP...with a bar in the VIP room as well and plenty of space just to sit and observe the ladies to choose.

Unless management messed up an excellent thing, I can honestly say the women there were 7s, 8's, and 8.5s. They could easily work at Scores...but these girls can't stage dance for shit.

Its mostly a lounge, which is excellent for picking up since you can stay in the VIP area all night, drink and make merry...no private booths, mind you...so don't get expectations too high in that accord.

The cool side is...VIP has no freakin' monkey at the door ogling you like your fuking his sister. (This was late 2003. Hope they haven't changed since then.)

Well worth the small visit if you are from Hartford or Tolland Counties.

After hitting there, hit Harry Os for some good, down home, sleeze.

Fuk Kahoots.

Stick54
07-18-04, 17:55
Thanks, guys. I'll put it on my list. I live 2 miles from Kahoots, but I won't be stopping there until I get a favorable report.

I hit EB on Friday night. It seemed pretty slow for a weekend. I stayed at the bar for a couple of beers, but only got one invitation to head to the back room - since it was from a dancer that hadn't shown me much on stage, I declined. The girls were uninspiring.

I headed to New Seoul and had a very pleasant time. I'd played a full day of golf and the massage was exceptional and much needed. The happy ending was actually nice. If you know what to expect, it can be pretty nice - all for the total price of 3 lap dances! ha! It's probably not worth it for just the happy ending, but when a massage is called for, it 's a fine alternative.

MyHobby
07-19-04, 09:36
I totally agree with boycotting the .3 l/d. If we put up with those prices before you know it CT will be like Memphis with .4 l/d's.

For the value minded check out Juciees in Yantic. Thier motto "home of the 2 for 1 lapdance". .2 buys 7 minutes in the l/d area. Close watch from the attandant but overall good mileage.

Prober
07-19-04, 10:10
For the really value minded, there is the new Gold Club, in Chicopee, MA.

They have 2 for 1 Tuesdays, where 2 LD's for the price of 1 and One Dollar Wednesdays, where LD's are 1 dollar at the top of the hour.

Check the website for more info: http://www.goldclubmass.com

Stoner
07-19-04, 14:53
Yeah...that may be the way to go.

The thing about Kahoots is that the management is just so brazen about it. They up the rate to $30 and they ALSO jacked the ATM fee there to $10! That means if you are a fool like me who intentionally walks in with no cash, and you want a LD...Thats $50 coming out of your account to do so...for a single lap dance.

Can you beleive that shit?

Its tough, mind you, because some of the girls there are worthy. One of my recent favorites is that girl Dolly. Nice fluffy Size F's to play with.

Oh well...

Down Low
07-19-04, 18:18
Totally agree with Stoner. Kahoot's should be strictly boycotted til l/d prices come back down. They need to be sent a clear message. $20 is high enough. I remember the good old days of $10 lap dances and think these clubs would actually benefit from pricing more in that direction.

Prober
07-20-04, 19:26
Damn, Stoner had to mention Dolly, now I'm beginning to weaken.

Stoner
07-21-04, 08:51
Its amazing, I can now look at a beautiful blonde with enhanced rack and incredible hardbod...clearly an 8+ in looks and not feel the faintest stir in the loins. Thats how I feel about 80% of the chicks at Kahoots. Yet Dolly is clearly a little rubanesque...but ample in all the right places. I could bang her for from behind for days without breaking a sweat.

Yeah, she'll weaken the knees a bit...and make the heart flutter. I'm working hard on getting her for take out...

Be strong, man. Be strong. I'll find you some size F's else where. If I get her to come play outside with me, I'll be sure to let her know I have fellow perv equally interested. :)

I have to trek down to Infra Red soon. EB is just getting deader and deader, imo. No excitement. Or maybe...I've just played with too many strippers in my lifetime.

I have one rant though about EB and it kills me. The red headed bartender. Man, I have this love/hate thing with her. I saw her dance on time on stage. She's incredible and can put 99% of the girls on their asses stage wise. Very limber and strong. She's a red head on top...therefore she rules the known universe. Yet, I can't get that chick to smile at me in the least. No matter how much wit and charm, she gives me poor service and acts likes she's never seen me before.

Oh the heartache, man. :)

Big Albie
07-21-04, 18:58
Stoner,

You're not the only one-rudest bartender I've ever seen in a strip club. I don't give her the time of day -even tried excessive tipping on a measly beer -she gladly took the money without even a thanks.

Husky
07-22-04, 09:07
Electric Blue Report:

I was in there the other night and was asked by a lady if I would like a dance. As we entered the LD area the bouncer and a patron were having a discussion. I guess it revolved around the patron touching a dancer in a way she did not approve of. The bouncer was very polite about it and offered to rewind the tape and show the guy what he saw. So be warned gentleman the cameras are not just for show.

The LD was great. I can't remember her name but she was 5'7", had long dark hair, and had a nose piercing. I recieved a HJ without asking.

C Barzola
07-27-04, 10:32
Went to Kahoots Monday afternoon, and had 2 wonderful LD with August, man she messed up my head I think I am going back this week, any review about this cute chick guys would be appreciated.

Cbarzola

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Mr. WeeWax
07-28-04, 20:01
Does anyone have any info on any sw spots in Vernon/Manchester or anywhere in Northeastern CT

Gustoman54
07-29-04, 06:45
A first time visit to Electric Blue yesterday yesterday afternoon(and the last time I will visit). About 8 dancers rotating. Hooked up with a tall (about 5'9") black dancer w/pierced nipple. Got taken for a ride (bad). Spent about 5 minutes in the booths (went right for the zipper) and she doesn't complete the job and says I owe $60 on top of the $20 I paid.

Rather than create a scene I paid the $60 and she has the brass to ask if I had a good time. Yeah, I live to get ripped off and end up with blue balls from the Electric Blue. I left the booth, put my drink on the bar, and left for HK in Waterbury. Is this common at EB? I stopped by because comments on this board were promising. Later today I plan to email the club and complain.

For club action I will stay close to home as I am 15 minutes from the ML in Monson. A $20 in the VIP room there gets you a long song and sometimes a little more.

Stoner
07-29-04, 13:25
No such thing, man. Apparitions.

Willimantic is your best bet.

Stick54
07-29-04, 19:54
Mario - I had a similar situation there a couple of years ago. The dancer was very aggressive while she danced in front of me. She asked if I would like to play with her, would I let her play with my dik, would I cum for her. Well of course I said "sure!" She instructed me to get some paper towel from the men's room and to the lap dance area we went. She wasted no time, had me out and was playing with me within three beats of the song. Titty-fuked me. I lasted about 3 minutes. When I asked if it was one song or two, she replied "$200." I had previously had similar experiences there for the price of a song or two, so I was set back. And right or wrong, I paid it (I was lucky to have that much on me, or unlucky I suppose.) At least I got my rocks off, but I felt cheated too. Oh well, it really is seldom that we come away saying "what a bargain!"

Stoner
07-29-04, 23:29
You guys kill me. Why even bother getting so little action in a cramped booth, fucking like you in the high school gym ball closet. lol.

Had some fun tonite at EB. A couple of new girls to look out for, including a dominican. Yep...we set up a date and I plan to bring the good condom. Should be fun.

Also had a chance to have a fun talk with a few other dancers (its amazing the dancers who turned down liquor for simply a glass of water...saved me more money than switching to GEICO.)

They are actively seeking to go to Kensington now. Apparently the former door guy runs the show and he doesn't harass the girls much. Does this translate to higher mileage? Mileage was pretty high all around tonite. At one point the room almost looked like a scene from Caligula.

I exaggerate of course. But its obvious it was all hands on deck since the bouncer was playin' it cool. Appreciate that man!

Mario...sorry you had a bad time. I bet you were with Kiwi, but not sure. I doubt it was Leslie. Leslie is way cool and we've had our fun. It really doesn't sound like her. Sounds more like Kiwi. She's all business. Sometimes. :)

Prober
07-29-04, 23:39
I'm really surprised at Mario1's experience at the Blue.

I've been going there for years and have tried many a new girl and never been ripped off. Some have not been worth the money for a LD and I politely end it at 1 song.

I have never been charged extra for "extras". Of course, I spend some quality time in the LD room and they know I'll spend some cash on them.

I've found going to any place several times and establishing a
repore with your favorite dancer or dancers is well worth the effort. They will remember you and treat you well.

Stoner
08-04-04, 08:38
A stripper up and got morals on me!

One of my fav's is this dancer named Leslie. Black girl from the islands, over at EB.

Once again, she delivered an excellent LD, with lots of extras, including the DFK, stinky fingers, etc. Real erotic girl. Don't miss out on her if you can.

Keep in mind, though...this was not in the "dark side of the moon" chair...chose the more cozy one thats difficult for general public to witness.

So after the dancing we cuddle up for a bit at the bar. Lots of BS talk. Attempted to see if we can hook up again as we did in the past...when she crunched up her face sort of sad looking and said "I can't any more. I really shouldn't. I could lose my job here now if they find out I've gone out with you."

Holy shit.

I'm not naive to beleive I am the only one she's gone out with...never be so naive.

This also could have been her way of turning me down. Who knows. Maybe my delivery was not up to par as in times gone passed.

Damn shame. She was a good fuk. Perhaps I'll manage during another time with her. In any case, we keep moving. She'll provide great dream material though for a while. Her dances can get the blood flowing quite well.

EB's star became a bit more dimmer for me, I must admit. I'm not seeing many winners right now. Great looking girls, but no strong women.

I do have my eye on Paris though. I bet she's a tough cookie to crack. Any one experience Paris? Whats the deal with her in the LD and beyond.

Stoner the Unsullied
Always creeping, never sleeping...

Gustoman54
08-06-04, 23:00
Electric Blue Visit:

After reexaming all the favorable posts regarding the Electric Blue I stopped in tonight (despite my vow not to return based on my prior visit). This time the experience was enjoyable. I hooked up with a black dancer about 5'4" tall, long braided hair, and a gorgeous set of 38 D's. Spent some decent time in the booths with fair mileage but I did not get her name.

Overall a good time was had with the exception of the guys running around with the "staff" shirts on. It seemed like they were checking the booths about every other minute. I hope to be in the area tomorrow afternoon and may check it out again. Definitely worth another go. During the afternoon what kind of mileage can be expected in the booths?

Gustoman54
08-08-04, 00:20
Electric Blue Visit #3:

I visited the EB Saturday afternoon. Very few customers and very limited staff. It did not appear anyone was watching the booths. I decided to get a couple of lap dances from Jada. She's about 5'3" tall and exotic looking like a mix of Asian and Latin. Says she has an 8 month old at home. Wow.

The dances were good, but not great. I was hoping for a HJ but it did not happen. She sure got my engine running though and off to the races I went to HK in Waterbury.

Stoner
08-10-04, 09:32
Afternoons beat evenings. I'm intrigued who this black girl you mentioned is. Very curious. Next time you go...remember the names. I'll give you a cookie if you do, ok? :)

You boys are going to hate me, but you'll never beleive what happened. I was driving one day and a stripper highjacked my car and forced me to go to Kahoots Vernon.

Its against all my principals to go, but damn...I just LOVE the wimmins...no matter where they are.

I'm in the middle of putting together some info, so i went trolling for brazillians. Found one there and off to the races. High mileage (only one dance), and received her number. Setup to meet over the weekend for a Brazillian night at a bar. Met...but never made it to the bar. :)

I did learn some portuguese though. She was multilingual and really helped get me accelerated on the linguistic arts. I have more lessons to learn, but she seems committed to teaching me properly.

Prober
08-10-04, 19:11
Glad to hear Mario1 had a better time at EB.

The weekdays are still the best. The bouncer comes on duty at 7 PM, so until then no one watches, unless the manager (an Indian guy) is there. He usually stays in the office. The girls say he doesn't really bother, though.

The bartender, Merissa, is a former dancer (before my time) so she knows what goes on.

Stoner, I know the weakness for those Kahoots girls can draw you back, even at the outrageous LD price. When I think about Dolly, Memory or Jen, I start thinking about going back...

When I make a trip to EB, I keep Kahoots as a backup plan to relieve my fix and to blow my budgeted stripper money.

Trouble, now with InfraRed getting good, I'm really confused.

Stoner
08-11-04, 09:46
Prober...I'm not convinced on Infrared yet. I despise their LD area with a passion.

As for Kahoots, man, it just break my sensibilities and rebellious nature to go there.

Even recently...that witch bartender over charged me for my regular drink. My favorite drink went from a respectable $7+tip to 12.50+tip. WTF!!! I told her to take her damn drink back and pour it down the drain...I wasn't paying for it.

Settled in with a glass of water.

The LD area is nice mind you...but dammit...I hate getting gouged. So my frequency will go down and they can starve for cash as far as I am concerned.

And that little damn midget there can kiss my ass. He's annoying and freaks me out. Its like I'm tripping on real bad patch of 'shrooms when I see him walking around with his "machismo Mr. Latino muscle" shirt on.

The only vindication that makes it worth while is to fuck their dancers every chance I get.

Bubba261
08-11-04, 23:28
Another comment about Kahoots (East Hartford) and their downhill slide (customer service-wise) over the last couple of years....

They used to not have a cover charge, and was always very crowded many nights. I thought nothing of stopping in there and having a couple of Heinekens, tipped a few dancers at the "stage", and maybe a few lap dances. Then they decided to go "upscale" (without the accompanying club upgrades!), added a "desk", a goon in a tuxedo and f-ing bowtie, and started charging $7 cover! The crowds dropped immediately, and after only one visit where I paid the cover, out of principle I refused to ever walk into that place again. So, rather than dropping about $30 a visit or more every couple of weeks, they now are getting ZERO revenue from me!

I'm certainly not cheap (used to spend $200 to 300 at a time a couple of times a month at Ruby's in BPT), it's just their attitude and the fact that for the new $7 cover there was no change in the club - still the same crappy '50s diner layout, makeshift Walmart tables and chairs for a "stage", and cramped, less than "private" private LD room.

I never did get to experience one of their $30+ LDs, I quit once they started the cover and raised their topless (TOPLESS, not even NUDE!!!) lapdance rate to $25.

Down Low
08-12-04, 15:40
Bubba,

I'm with you regarding E.Htfd. Kahoots: first time they tried charging me $7 was the last time I walked thru their door. I guess they're trying to keep out the riff-raff but these prices are getting ridiculous for the average guy. I still think if these places really wanted to draw some revenue they should try going alittle retro on their prices: I bet $10 L/D's would pack in the crowds by extending fun time and mileage for your money. I can only hope some shrewd clubowner out there would give this a try. Til then the crowd should go the other way and BAN establishments that want to keep upping the prices - hurting their pocketbook is the only thing these greedy bastards understand.

Peace,

D.L.

Fluff
08-21-04, 09:18
After being away for a while, I took a chance on a return trip to EB on Friday afternoon, and I'm sure glad that I did. Unlike my other recent visits, there must have been at least 12 girls working. I got wonderful lap dances from Kendra, Serina, and Vanessa. One change, though - although I had given Kendra and Serina $20 for each lap dance, without any complaint, Venessa told me that the price had gone up to $25 for each dance.

Wolfman Jack
08-21-04, 10:23
I stopped into EB on Friday afternoon as well, and got LD's from Lonnie, nice milage. And they are still only $20. I suggest staying away from Vanessa if she's saying that the dances are now $25.

Bos Bob
08-29-04, 09:53
Glad to hear that Electric Blue is getting better again. I would stop by there this past winter weekly when returning from New york to Boston and had great times there. Only problem I would have there was with the cleaning kid. On Saturday's around noon if I went to get a private dance this kid would come in the room to the supply closet every 45 seconds on so to get a bottle or rag or mop and walk by you looking at you with this stupid grin watching you getting a dance. After 1;30 PM or so he would be done cleaning and you never saw him again but for the first hour or so that the club was open it was like having a little brother around when you were a teenager and your girlfriend was over your house.

Stoner
09-09-04, 16:11
Kahoots Vernon is closed? Anyone knows the scoop?

CT Boobman
09-09-04, 23:01
"Kahoots Vernon is closed? Anyone knows the scoop?"

Stoner, from what I've gathered, a loosely knit group of guys who exchange mongering information over the internet got together and decided that Kahoots charges too much for lap dances. They staged a boycott, and apparantly, it was too much for the greedy bastards-that-be to handle.

Just a guess?

MyHobby
09-10-04, 08:39
We can only hope we had something to do with it. We should all pledge to never pay more that .2 for a L/D. Some area's of the country actually offer a 2fer for .2 This is america let the market decide and consumers rule!!!

Stoner
09-10-04, 09:23
Damn...that would just make my fuckin' day!

(Although I already admitted I had a moment of weakness some months back. ***** had a pair of soft suckable DDD's man. I've left her alone since then. I swear.)

I'm sure between the three of us staying away from there, thats a good $2000 to $2600 a month in lost revenue opportunities. Thats not even including the drinks. So yes, I'd like to think its taking its toll. ;)

Any day now, half starved, tearful strippers will come pouring out of there looking for good men to pleasure orally. We just have to be there at just the right time, boys.

JMG
09-10-04, 12:10
It would be really nice to think that WSG members single-handedly closed an underperforming club, but I doubt that's the entire story. The speed that information travels over the internet may well have hastened the inevitable, but I doubt that our boycott caused the closure entirely.

I haven't been there since they started charging a cover and overcharging for lap dances, and gettin' all up in my bidness with bouncers and babysitters and shit. But in years past, when they offered the burger special at lunch, no cover, no bullshit and $20 generous laps I found myself in there a couple times a week, spending a couple hundred at a crack. The girls were mostly "girls-next-door" and the club had a friendly, local kind of feel. I personally liked that.

The beginning of their demise was when they decided to become an "upscale" (for lack of a better term) club, charging upscale prices, remodeling the place with fancy moving stage lighting, shower, etc. etc. all while tightening controls on customers, dancers, money, and the like IN ROCKVILLE, CT. The customer base in the area won't support an uptight club that nickles-and-dimes them to death. They stopped going because there was no value received for their money. Classic business mismanagement.

So, in my opinion, the business plan they ran with simply isn't supported by the marketplace. They would have made it had they remained a local bar with friendly UConn girls working as strippers. The guys who go there don't want a "Playboy Mansion Experience" -- they want to have a beer and talk with a pretty young girl for a while before they go home to the wife and kids.

The good news is that maybe there's a pre-zoned strip club for sale... Partners anyone?

jmg

Stoner
09-10-04, 15:32
I'm still counting pennies since till my next trip to Vegas. :)

I'm not sure what type of closure Kahoots Vernon is having. It could be just a liquor license. EB went through it regularly.

Prober
09-10-04, 16:27
With my usual luck of picking a week for vacation that it rains, I stopped twice this week at The Blue.

Glad to report that the dancer count is way up, with the Fall
line-up returning; including Sue, a college girl, who was a surprising discovery last spring. There are a couple of Brazilians, also.

Best time for arrival is after 2 PM, when the later day shift goes on duty.

Stick54
09-10-04, 19:47
Exercising my ongoing boycott, I drove by Kahoots this afternoon but did not stop. However. I can report that, from the number of cars in the lot, it must have re-opened.

My conviction to boycott was bolstered by preceding my drive-by with a fine time at EB. Several cuties on stage, virtually all giving you a full visual experience at the stage. I enjoyed three trips back to the private area, each better than the last. Lots of contact, including some continuous hand massage through my slacks. Kendra provided a very fine time - I swear I thought I was really getting BJ. She's a very cute blonde, shaved, and took some delight in providing me a little stress release. I left with a smile on my face, and hey! it was only $20 per dance! I saved myself a good $35 bucks.

Pogo
09-12-04, 00:19
Just wanted to pass along that I was driving past Kahoots tonite around 11:00 PM and the parking lot was about 1/2 full. I didn't stop in, but the place was definitely open for business.

Pogo

Stick54
09-12-04, 15:39
What was I saying!! I saved $70 by hitting Electric Blue instead of Kahoots. That's 3+ more dances!

Love Taipei
09-16-04, 21:31
First time I went to Kahoots (12/2002) it was great but in the last almost two years, the four or five times I have been there have been straight down hill. The dancers are not good at all.

Bos Bob
09-18-04, 20:20
Stopped by Electric Blue this weekend and was well worth the trip. Seems like everyone was watching the game with B.C. that night so had a lot of choices. will be back next time they have a big game from Uconn on the tv again.

Too Sweet
09-21-04, 10:59
Hey all,

I went to EB on the 20th got some good lap dances. I met this one girl named Sue man she is Hottt! I asked her if she did any side work. She told me she did private sessions anywhere like my house or motel. Heres the kicker, she wants 300.00 an hr with no sex. I asked her if she had been smokin crack. Over all tho I had a pretty good time.

Good luck mongers.

Stoner
09-24-04, 13:52
Thats funny. I've gotten that a lot as well in the past. Had one asian girl who caught me way off guard and had me fawning for her. I made the move to see if I could see her outside the spot. She quoted me, no shit, $1000 for the night. The sad thing is...there are guys who will do that. She said she was that damned good. I regained my composure (blood rushing back to the big brain) and told her if she romped with me for a $1000 I'd expect her to be carrying my baby by the time I'm done. She laughed nervously and parted. She, too, was smoking some damn good crack...what a dumbass.

But then, and I was told this by this guy, you know, a friend, who knows a friend, who told him that if you take advantage of the date with no sex, it actually turns into a regular date. She's just trying to push off the naive and the half drunk. Who knows.

Never confirmed this, as its a complete waste of resources, especially time. Guys who cater to this make it harder for us who refuse to play shell games. That same $3.00 and some gas money will get you plenty, so why waste it fishing?

Hit EB recently. Daytime action remains off the hook, folks. If you see the black girl Kiwi...you won't miss.

Another note, a lesson learned for Stoner. If you get a number and have a good time...call back occassionally. Don't just call when you are horny.

Went to call a girl I met some months back from Kahoots Vernon. We met up and had some fun back in late July. No P4P, btw, directly at least. Long story.

Anyways, I tried to call her a few days back with a raging bull in my pants. Figured I could take her out of for a spin, some wine and dine, and bed down a bit...girl replied back "Who? The @%&@ who hasn't called me in 6 months?" and then hung up on me.

Damn...didn't realize I married the girl! Served me right for getting non p4p from a dancer. I should stick with the p4p, me thinks.

Prober
09-25-04, 18:58
Vernon Kahoots report:

Was passing through the area and thought I'd scout the situation. Would have gone to EB but they had a featured porno star.

2 things of immediate interest: they removed the railing from the stage and the midget no longer works Saturdays.

It was rather dead, 8 guys with 5 dancers. Was watching the UCONN football game on the TV. Was not really interested in the offered fair, Dolly and 4 brazilians. But, before leaving, decided to try out Emily, a Brazilian I've seen but never tried.

After a bit of exploratory moves on my part, her hands went up the legs of my shorts and starting playing. She then wanted me to unzip, after which I got a HJ to completion, while my hands were busy petting the kitty and fondling. I left mumbling "Wow" to myself all the way home.

As far as interference, the day manager, who was the host of the day, once called out to Emily from down the hall if everything was OK. When she say yes, he never bother again.

Stick54
09-26-04, 19:04
Prober - @ $.3 per song? What did it run you? I'd like to head back there since it's in my neighborhood, but I am boycotting the $30 lap dances, and once inside my resolve would crumble.

MyHobby
09-30-04, 10:30
Visited EB the other afternoon and was approched by Kiwi. As we chatted at the bar she proceeded to give a full menu of services available. Once in the booth she did not hesitate to unzip and dive right in. Even gave jr a little lick. This has not been my normal experiance at EB but I hope its a sign of things to come.

ER Kerk
09-30-04, 10:57
Kiwi is unique at EB.

Stoner
09-30-04, 14:29
Not that unique, to be honest...but she is agressive (I like that) and not a bad fuk either. Just got to plow through her exterior and you can get a damn good gfe out of her.

Uri Fan
10-06-04, 20:34
I was spending a few days in CT, so I thought I would check out the local action. I went to E.B. on Sunday night at around 11:30. I was not impressed. There was one brunette goth chick that was a bit overweight and was not my type. The other two blondes did not pay much attention to me on stage and did not walk around after their dances, so I left after spending $4 at the stage.

Things got better on Tuesday when I stopped at Kahoots in Vernon around 7 pm. I sat up at the stage and saw two girls. The second dancer was brazilian and really hot. As soon as her stage was over I snatched her up and off to the private rooms for a ton of fun. I thought it was going to be a little hands over the pants action and maybe i could get some nipple sucking in, but I was wrong. Everything but FS was available and we had a blast for 6 songs. I could have completed in three songs, but I didn't get to kiss and suck everywhere yet. By the 6th song, I did. When she turned the light out, watch out!! Billy Joel was great and I'll be back for a repeat visit soon. Anyone know how much I'll be able to negotiate next time I'm in there. How much should I pay for 5-6 songs??

Thanks

Crawler One
10-08-04, 08:30
Uri,

Am I correct in saying you spent $180 for those 6 songs? That tough man. Also did u get the name of the girl, there are a couple of hot Brazilians there. To bad about EB, $20 intead of $30 would have saved you $60. Stoner is our expert from what I see. Anyone to recommend at EB for what URi had a KH (and save us all a lot of money! :) ) Who else is like Kiwi at EB if she is not unique?

Thanks

Crawler One
10-08-04, 08:58
Hey,

I was just thinking something after I posted (I'm kind of slow u know). Assuming Uri paid $180 for his 6 songs which probably lasted 20 minutes at the most. Couldn't he have gotten a VIP room or champange room experience (which I assume would be every bit as good) for a 1/2 hour for $150? Or have they raised that rate at KH? I assume they still have it or am I wrong? Also on the subject what does EB charge for VIP room and is that negogiable at all depending on the girl?

Pogo
10-08-04, 15:46
For the same $180 he could have gone to an AMP, had a TS, FS and nice massage for an hour and had $20 leftover for pizza and beer.

The economics of Kahoots just doesn't add up.

Pogo

Stoner
10-08-04, 16:06
If you're going to blow $180 for some fun, do it at an AMP. No fear, no fuss, no rush...why bother with the mombo in a bathroom stall?

Kiwi is NOT unique at EB. I'd post more, but, its just not necessary. Here is a clue. Pop your head into the LD area of EB. If anyone is in there and you see its hands on, then you can get some hands on if you play your cards well. I'd drop names, but they cycle girls in and out and...girls do change their mind.

There is a reason management set up the video camera in EB.

Kiwi is just very...umm...open...about it. Others you may have to do a little verbal tongue dance, but its there.

I will say this though...Kahoots has a nice LD area, for the most part, conducive for some fun. If they had that in EB, you'd find condoms all over the place. I think I know which Brazillian he is talking about. Thats the one that I had some fun with some months ago before we put a "ban" on them. Very hot and she was great for take out. I'll tell that story at some point. Tried to call her a few weeks back, and girl hung up on me. This was after her fussing me out for not calling her in 2 months! Go figure.

I won't be heading to Kahoots for a fishing expedition until late November. There is rumor that a popular black porn star is coming to town and will set up shop there for a few months. I think its bullshit, but if its true, hey...a round of beers on me if I can tap 'dat ass. :) OMFG.

Stoner
10-08-04, 16:09
Oh...as for VIP...again, its not really worth it at EB, when takeout can be so easily arranged. Beyond that, do it only during the day to maximize your dollar.

The best VIP, imo...is Mardis Gras. Pricey as hell, but you know you're going to get some tasty treats for your dollar. Just keep thinking with the big head when the wallet opens. Thats the TOUGHEST part of doing VIP. Its almost 120% little head and you'll end up dropping $$ to $$$. I say this to my own shame. Hence, why I never do it any more. No return on the investment.

IMO, that same cash could be used to bump up for a better class escort. There are some seriously FINE escorts well worth the donation, and its usually a nice incall spot or hotel with amenities.

Yet sometimes, you just want to blow money at a strip club and have fun doing so. I can sympathize. Been there, done that.

Uri Fan
10-10-04, 00:33
The brazilian I was with was Mellisa. Nice eraser sized nipples too. What should I negotiate next time I'm there? What's fair for 5 songs?

Gustoman54
10-10-04, 06:33
EB Report:

I visited EB Friday afternoon and the place was hopping. The changing of shifts from the afternoon to the evening crew was a mess. The "DJ" (owner?) kept leaving the booth and the girls were a bit confused about their stage schedule. There was not enough variety (dancers) for my taste.

Some of the dancers after their stage time seemed to be MIA and not soliciting lap dances. Other dancers were more interested in the ball game than the LD parade. I was disappointed but went home with a fat wallet after four drinks. I came looking for a really good time after a mediocre visit to HK in Waterbury and was disappointed. I was even willing to approach Kiwi for some tinted window action but she was not around. Does anyone know what she charges for a BJ? (BB or covered?).

Monger22
10-10-04, 17:29
Mario How many freakin places can you be at the same time my friend?????

Crawler One
10-15-04, 08:47
Exactly how do u pop your head in the LD area at EB and get to really scout much Stoner? Of course we would love to stroll in and check everything out but the only way I could see scouting here is walking up and down by the curtain and that looks a little odd (even though I have done it). In fact one girl made a comment to me (I guess the mirrors allowed her to see I had made several passes). Never have popped my head in though. Maybe we could say we lost our keys and go checking booth to booth while the action is on! :)

Stoner
10-16-04, 20:48
Funny dude, Crawler. How do you scout the LD area...you look, silly. Unless you have a wireless tap to the vid system, I don't know any other way.

Who cares if you look silly. Damn, its your cash. You have every damn right to pop by and take a nice quick look. You don't need to run up in there to see...just look through the curtain and see if its hands on or not.

Silly folks. :)

Member #3950
11-01-04, 16:16
Question for Stoner, et. al.

I appreciate that discretion is the better part of valor, but there is one girl at EB that I'm curious about. The last time I was in, there was this chunky, goth-y sort of girl named Luna. She asked if she could sit with me since it was dead, and she talked one hell of a game, but I couldn't quite tell if she was serious or not. Since I had some other business that needed tending to, I didn't have time to find out. Does anyone know if she plays in the Kiwi vein, or is she all talk. Thanks much in advance.

Jake

Big Albie
11-11-04, 10:38
Visited EB on recent Saturday early afternoon. Busier than I expected, several ladies present, more customers than usual. Out of the back room came tall black dancer, assumed it was Kiwi as mentioned in previous posts. After chatting for awhile, she asked if I wanted a "good time" in back area. I said I would after a few beers. About a half hour later, she walked over and asked if I was ready. Went to the back, and without a word spoken I handed over 2 twenties, she pushed the chair to the corner of the booth, sat me down, pulled out Mr Happy, gave me a tittie fuck (hers were a little small, but so what?) and finished me off with HJ. A couple of swipes with a paper towel and I was out the door with a smile.

Member #3950
11-13-04, 05:40
Well for some reason my last couple posts haven't shown up, but I thought I'd try again. This is for Stoner and anyone else who may have some insight. Is Luna at EB open to most suggestions? She's a rather chunky brunette, and the last time I was there she talked a hell of a game, but I didn't have time to check it out. Any info would be much appreciated.

Jake

Stoner
11-14-04, 17:01
Don't know her...at least by name. Sorry. Wait...is that the girl from Providence?

Possibly. Never took the time with her, but she does talk big game. Never took her up since I had other game to hunt. Luna...she is short, right? Big tatas. Looks almost hispanic? Probably is hispanic?

What day and time did you see her?

Member #3950
11-15-04, 09:43
I didn't make her for hispanic, but it's possible. She had a slightly gothic look going on, long wavy brown hair, lot's of eye makeup, and giggled a lot. I don't know if she's from Providence. She did have big tatas, as well as a couple of pretty big tats of the sun or something like that. I think it was a Thursday night when I spoke with her, probably around 9:00 or so. I'm from Maine, so I don't get down your way that often, but I'll be there this week so I thought I'd revisit the Blue. I'll see what I can find out tonight, although I don't know if a Monday is a great bet. Thanks

Down Low
11-16-04, 20:32
Anyone have any current info on New Seoul (prices/extras)? I'm often tempted to give it a try on my way to or from Kahoot's-Vernon.

Stoner
11-19-04, 10:56
For the good of all, I will go and check her out sometime next week. Thanks for the date, time, and name.

I had a chance run in Melissa in the LD area of Kahoots. Snatched her quick and stayed quiet about our previous encounters. Girl didn't recognize me at all and boy did we have some fun. She was such a great fuk (not in locale...we setup a date), she gave me her number again...so I'll be looking forward to climbing back on to that sweet ass.

Very talented and for you boys who have a bit of a feet fetish, damn she can use them well. :)

Addicted CT
11-19-04, 19:25
Anyone have any current info on New Seoul (prices/extras)? I'm often tempted to give it a try on my way to or from Kahoot's-Vernon.HJ only, but the regular massage is usually good so IMO it's worth it, especially if you don't feel like going to Waterbury for more.

.5 to get in, I tip .4

Stoner
11-21-04, 00:42
HJ only, but the regular massage is usually good so IMO it's worth it, especially if you don't feel like going to Waterbury for more.

.5 to get in, I tip .4

Save yourself 15 bucks. You can tip a .25 and get equal service.

Crawler One
11-22-04, 09:48
Now Stoner you the guy who preached against $30 LD at KH a while back so what kind of example are u setting here? :)

Fluff
12-05-04, 22:18
After far too long an absence, I'm going to be back in the area this week and I'm looking for input as to where to spend my time - EB or Kahoots. Any thoughts?

ER Kerk
12-05-04, 22:27
After far too long an absence, I'm going to be back in the area this week and I'm looking for input as to where to spend my time - EB or Kahoots. Any thoughts?

Without a doubt... EB 20/LD. Kahoots 30/LD. Get the right girl at either place and you're good as gold. Your buck goes farther at EB and you don't have to worry about midget ninjas.

Down Low
12-07-04, 19:34
I have a # for a Vernon indie provider I got off chat-line - have not sampled - if anyone feels like taking one for the team send me a PM I'll send you the digits. Trades welcome, not mandatory! - D.L.

Fluff
12-08-04, 22:59
Well, I finally returned to EB this afternoon, and it is just as much fun as I remembered. I had a lap dance from Kiwi, which was a very interesting experience that I never had at EB before. Then I also had a lap dance from a cute Brazilian, Kate. I waited around for ever to try to get a lap dance from this gorgeous girl, Casey, but it wasn't meant to be. But that gives me a reason to go back next week.

Love Taipei
12-18-04, 21:23
Went Monday night the 13th, no talent whatsover and virtually all the girls were 10-30 pounds overweight.

Wolfman Jack
12-18-04, 22:23
This is a good thing. If they see business declining because they are hiring overweight skanks, then they'll go out and get better girls, and lower the dance prices to what they used to be, $20.

Went Monday night the 13th, no talent whatsover and virtually all the girls were 10-30 pounds overweight.

Wolfman Jack
12-31-04, 18:25
Spent the afternoon at EB. Surprisingly, it wasn't as packed as I expected. Got three lap dances from the hottest girl I've ever seen, not only for a strip club, but in general. Walked out with the little head relieved, and for the big head, her phone number. Sorry, this one will not be shared, as, based on her not taking any money for her dances, could very much end up being a really nice GFE. Funny thing is, I totally forgot what her stage name is, just got her real name.

I know the dancers usually just talk to you to see how much money they can get out of you, but our conversation was very different, and based on the fact she wouldn't take $60, and the amount of time she spent with me, this could end up being every guys dream. :)