PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

SickPuppy
01-03-06, 14:03
Went cruising this moring about 1 am or seen one walking down 10th didn't think she was working no look when i went by her she and her pimp i think turned down central east finally seen her around the gas station by 7th. Stopped at the stop sign she got in she said only thing on menu was a bj that of month said her name was Cathy 20 smackers for the bj after it was done dropped her of at the gas station went home not much out tonight on the ave in mo or the west bottoms cops were pretty bad on the ave in mo

Rapell Master
01-05-06, 19:35
Fellow Mongers,

I will be visiting your fair area this coming week, and will have a vehicle available. Staying in the Overland Park area, but can range out in the evenings. Any advice you can give this old Montana cowboy about the action on the streets, and any good strip clubs would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Rapell Master

Hunter4925
02-08-06, 18:51
Went for a cruise on Friday around 4pm and took the nomral route around 10th and Central. Made the rounds a couple times and was on the verge of giving up, when I saw a WSW walking down 10th towards State. Swung around a picked her up. Said that her name was Amber and that she normally doesnt do this now that she has a job as a telemarketor, but since she had a sore throat, she was off of work at the moment.

Found a quite alley and she gave a great BJ with spit for a jackson. Her attitude may not have been the best, but her performance was well worth it. Sorry no numbers or photos.

Woody66062
02-17-06, 16:16
Looks like nobody else is doing any mongering, or at least reporting on it.
Went out last night, Thursday, around 8 or so. Cold and windy enough that I really didn't think there would be anyone out working.
About 8:30, was heading north on 7th and just a little north of the convenience store, there was a so-so WSW walking north. Pulled over and asked if she'd like to get out of the cold for a bit.
Said her name was Paula. This girl hit every branch when she fell out of the ugly tree, but I needed to get rid of a sac full of throat yogurt. Jackson with swallow made me feel good.
Wasn't really wanting to head home yet, so drove around a little while longer, just to see if anyone else was out.
Saw a couple others out. Drove to the bottoms and there was 2 girls sitting in a car by the deli. The one on the passengers side got out as I drove by slow.
DAYUM! This girl looked great! She said her name was Cindy. Very pretty face, long blonde hair and nice body. Did the Jackson, but with a spit for her. She said that for extra, her and the other girl would put on a girl/girl show.
I was too drained both money and other, but told her that I'd be out looking for them this weekend. She said they would be out also.
So, look for them down there. Was an older Ford Taurus.
I know I can't be the only one out there, so come on guys, leave some reports.

Bird of Prey
03-03-06, 01:29
Drain your sack of Throat Yogurt???? OMG!!!

Quiet Rider
03-06-06, 03:32
Well, I thought throat yogurt was rather descriptive, for what it's worth, and to use a proper forum acronym . . . IMHO . . .

Anyway, I went down to the bottoms on Saturday looking for Cindy, as previously reported by Woody . . .

I was really looking forward to providing her with a good hard doggy style penile plasm injection. The young dark haired gal in the old van down the street from the store said that Cindy hadn't been around for a while. Too bad.

I was there and looking. Let me know if you see her again, Woody. I'd love to hear what it was like.

Quiet Rider

Woody66062
03-13-06, 16:43
Well, I see it, at least, got a couple of posts on here.
Have been way too busy lately to get out and drive around, but hoping
to do so sometime this week.
Of course, I'll make a post on who, when and where.

PsyberZombie
03-23-06, 09:16
Looks like my Mongering Days in Kansas are over =

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/14155275.htm?source=yahoodist&content=ksc_news

J Boy
03-23-06, 10:22
Looks like my Mongering Days in Kansas are over =

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/14155275.htm?source=yahoodist&content=ksc_news

Can they force you to do that without having arrested you?

KCBill
03-23-06, 18:50
Can they force you to do that without having arrested you?
Relax. I just heard Phill Kline, KS ATTY. General, state on KMBZ 980 that The Star report got it wrong. Current KS statute indeed says you must be arrested for a felony or serious misdemeanor before they can fingerprint you.

KC Questor
03-23-06, 19:53
"Prints scanned in the field will not be stored."

That's why they can do it without arresting you. They are using the fingerprints for ID only.

Ronin63
04-02-06, 19:39
Was cruising through KC this weekend and picked up the Pitch to read. Unfortunatley, I was 300 miles away before I got to the section on massage. Several looked interesting. Has anyone had any luck? Since KC is closer than Columbia for me would like to plan my next adventure.

SickPuppy
04-28-06, 18:15
Was out and about the 26th on the 10th st much out. Finally found one late said her name was Kat. Found a place for a bbbj with spit for 20 dollars. Sorry about putting in the ripoff i tried to delete this moring.

Worthless Prik
05-21-06, 21:13
I found myself out lurking the other day. I ended up in the west bottoms and found quite a group of women. There was only one that was decent enough looking. She stated that her name was Cindy. On the scale she was 6. We settled for a jackson, which was decent. The only problem was that she had a bad case of BO. She stated that she needed to be dropped off at 10th and Washington Blvd. I told her that I would take her to 10th and State and dropped her off in the Osco parking lot. She did say that if I had any problems with any woman, to tell her and she would take care of the problem.

Frank M
06-18-06, 07:03
I will be in KS on and off during the summer and am interested in anything Asian. Massage, providers or even bars or night clubs. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Frank M

KC Questor
06-18-06, 17:45
I will be in KS on and off during the summer and am interested in anything Asian. Massage, providers or even bars or night clubs. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Frank M

For known and reviewed asian massage, you are pretty much out of luck in Kansas/Kansas City. Your best bet is to drive two hours east to Columbia, MO (see the forum here for info on Toxyo, Fuji, and the rest).

However, if you pick up a copy of "The Pitch Weekly" (the local alternative rag, available at bookstores and newsstands), you'll find many ads for massage that LOOK like happy endings are available. I have not tried any of them, and have not found anyone who has. I am afraid that they are ripoffs, but if you are willing to take one for the team please feel free to post a review.

You can also browse the Pitch classifieds through backpage.com (http://kc.backpage.com/gyrobase/classifieds/Results?section=4381) but it is notorious for ripoffs.

Kansas City just isn't the place for walk-in service. Columbia, MO and Wichita, KS are better in my opinion.

Woody66062
06-19-06, 14:42
It's been a couple of weeks since I've gotten out, but noticed that nobody is reporting much and thought it must be really dead out there.
I got out Saturday afternoon, into evening. Headed to Independence to visit friends. Heading east on 40 hiway, about across from the Cloverleaf bar, there was a 20's brunette, looked to be very pretty, walking east and was looking at nearly every car that came up behind her. I didn't have time then, but would loved to have stopped.
That was about 4 in the afternoon. Was heading home about 11:30 and saw nothing along 40 hiway, so I headed to the union mission area. There was a bunch of people standing in the open area across the intersection from the mission. I could see some women there, but nobody came walking towards the car as I drove by.
Headed east on the ave. and there were 2 girls walking down the street by the 7-11. Both fairly nasty looking, so I thought I'd see what was on the Kansas side.
Went through the bottoms and there was a girl sitting in a car across from the deli. Headed over to the Central stroll and saw nothing down 10 or Minnesota. There was one lady heading south near Fritz's.
Pulled into the gas station and she walked over and got in. I took off driving west down the side streets while we did the Q&A and show and tell part.
Said her name was Sandy. Fairly decent looking in the face, but a little hefty in the body. She did the BJ w/spit for a Jackson.
Didn't do the job, so I went back to the bottoms and the girl sitting in the car was still there.
She called herself Deb, face was like the last on, had better, but had lots worse. Nice body.
She said a Jackson for bj, but for 2 and a half Jacksons, anything was available. Took her up on that and went to that Sharon's motel on state.
Made it clear that I wanted some brown, and she had no problem with it at all.
Spent about an hour at the motel with her doing me and then finishing up with what I was after. A good time was had by all, or me anyway.
Don't understand why nobody is reporting since the ladies are there. Maybe not as plentiful as in the past, but their still there.

Parlourgoer
06-20-06, 12:26
I don't post here much but I do know that there are several Asian places that offer happy endings for which I have been to most. I am happy to share some addtl. information just PM.

For known and reviewed asian massage, you are pretty much out of luck in Kansas/Kansas City. Your best bet is to drive two hours east to Columbia, MO (see the forum here for info on Toxyo, Fuji, and the rest).

However, if you pick up a copy of "The Pitch Weekly" (the local alternative rag, available at bookstores and newsstands), you'll find many ads for massage that LOOK like happy endings are available. I have not tried any of them, and have not found anyone who has. I am afraid that they are ripoffs, but if you are willing to take one for the team please feel free to post a review.

You can also browse the Pitch classifieds through backpage.com (http://kc.backpage.com/gyrobase/classifieds/Results?section=4381) but it is notorious for ripoffs.

Kansas City just isn't the place for walk-in service. Columbia, MO and Wichita, KS are better in my opinion.

KC Questor
06-21-06, 00:04
Why not post some reviews? We had a long discussion here last year about the Mirriam/Shawnee area AMPs and the general concensus was they are scams. You have some specific info?

El Apodo
06-26-06, 23:31
I moved away from the KC area about a year ago. Business brings me back for about a month. Picked up a girl on 10th street last night who didn't look too bad - until she got into the car. She was tweeking hard and had hit several branches in the ugly tree. In addition her first quote was for two Jacksons. Then she mentioned the "C" word - condom. I decided to pass. As I drove her back to where I found her, she had to audacity to hit me up for 10 bucks for "her time." I told her she needed to give me five for the waste of gas. Needless to say, she wasn't a happy camper when she got out.

Where's the action been located lately?

Thanks

EA

KC Monger
07-03-06, 09:14
It used to be EASY to find a girl in KCK. Just make the circuit of Central to 10th to Minnesota to 18th Street. Repeat a couple of times, and you could almost always find several girls.

And back in the good old days a year or two ago when Angel lived in a house on 10th street, it was great. I used to just drive straight to her house and knock on the door. I would literally be in and out in 15 minutes with a smile on my face.

I did find a short, thin, 26 year old black girl with a house in the area about 6 weeks ago. She took me to her house on Nebraska, where she sucked my dick and then let me fuck her silly. I went back a couple of times for more fun. Then one day a couple of weeks ago I went to her house and saw that there had been a fire. The house now needs to be torn down, and I lost another regular provider.

I think Law Enforcement must have really cleaned up the area, and I think most of the girls are either in jail or afraid to go out. I never see my favorites (Angel and Bambi), and I never see any of the regular hookers such as Skylar, Tracey, Christine. I did see Laura about a week ago, but even she mentioned that she had to go to court in a couple of days to be charged with prostitution. She got busted after getting into a car driven by an undercover cop.

It has reached the point where I now often just skip KCK and head straight for Independence Avenue when I want to find a girl.

KC Rock
07-04-06, 22:27
FYI, the new mayor lives in that area so the local LE tries to keep it pretty toned down. I think Angel may be back in jail because I have not seen her for about a month. I have seen that tall, skinny dark haired older lady out on 10th by where she lives (that high rise by Central) and down Central as far as 13th. The short older lady has been out some. There was a new black girl with blond hair on 18th by Minnesota a couple of weeks ago but I haven't seen her recently.

KC Questor
07-22-06, 18:36
Took one for the team today (sort of). Was looking for a massage and decided to try one that advertises in the Pitch. I wanted a good massage, but wouldn't have minded a nice happy ending. Chose Allure Massage in OP. Realized very quickly that despite the beatiful woman in the ad and their suggestion that I get a 4-hand massage, it was not going to be sensual, much less sexual. It was a non-asian place, they close at 8pm, and the massage therapists all wear identical uniforms that look medical.

Still, it was a fantastic massage and the girl was totally gorgeous. It was clinical though, and I didn't even ask or try to touch her. Hour massage was $65 and I tipped her $15.

Olathe38
08-06-06, 23:31
I drove down Ridgeview at Kansas City Road in Olathe today and noticed an AMP in the strip mall by the pizza delivery outlet. Not sure if this has been there a while or is new. Does anyone have any info as to what is offered here and if any extras are available?

Lakeman
08-08-06, 06:20
I drove down Ridgeview at Kansas City Road in Olathe today and noticed an AMP in the strip mall by the pizza delivery outlet. Not sure if this has been there a while or is new. Does anyone have any info as to what is offered here and if any extras are available?It's been positively reviewed on another local board a couple of times. A buddy of mine has been and reported about the same. Normally a table shower, massage and HJ for 1.2. I normally go to China Rose on 87th. A little more convenient for me.

Worthless Prik
08-09-06, 15:35
The AMP next door to Gringo's Santa Fe and Clairborne is a good one too. Only down fall is that when you are done with the session, and if they have other clients waiting, they ask you go out the back door and walk around the block.

Nate5022
08-09-06, 18:12
Is there any fs amps in KC or Topeka? Junction city is dead as dead can be.

KC Monger
08-09-06, 23:09
I too stumbled across this new AMP. Cost is $40 for a half hour, $50 for 45 minutes, and $60 for an hour. The first time I went I opted for the half hour session. There was only one lady working. She isn't as young as I would prefer, and she is slightly heavy. However, she gave a very nice handjob for an additional $40. I told her I wanted sex. She said "next time".

I went back a week later. This time I spent $60 for the whole hour. Again, the same older lady was the only one working. I got naked, she started massaging me, and I told her I wanted sex. She said $100. I said OK and gave her the money. She got naked and put a condom on me. The sex was OK, probably would have been better if she had been younger and hotter. Still, not a bad time. She certainly aimed to please.

Zippy40
08-11-06, 20:37
While driving through KCK on Central this afternoon I spotted Angel. She has her hair short again and was wearing a really big T shirt. She looked heavier so she may have just gotten out of jail and off the pipe or she is pregnant again.

I circled the block but she was gone as I made to corner.

Wildbillkc
08-16-06, 03:04
Yes she is pregnant I talked to her 2 months ago and she was just starting to show. She also is still living out of motels. So not much has changed with her.

Woody66062
08-16-06, 09:22
Hope none of the regulars got caught up in the recent bullshit the pricks are pulling.They can't solve any real crime, so they need to score points by arresting consenting adults.
Was out Saturday evening and saw absolutely no one walking the usual stroll. Drove to the bottoms and the same thing. I did see a couple of really nasty wsw in the union mission area, but there was no way I was going to let either of them in my car.
Hopefully they have made enough arrests to make themselves look good and can get onto deterring some real crime.

KC Monger
08-16-06, 23:42
Hopefully they have made enough arrests to make themselves look good and can get onto deterring some real crime.
I don't think that will ever happen. Ever watch COPS? When those fuckers run a vice sting, they really get into it. When they slap the cuffs on the men, they look awfully happy and awfully proud of themselves.

How else can they pad their arrest statistics while being completely safe?

KC Monger
08-16-06, 23:43
Yes she is pregnant I talked to her 2 months ago and she was just starting to show. She also is still living out of motels. So not much has changed with her.
I'm glad you posted that. Now I can stay the hell out of KCK and not worry that I'm missing out.

Curious Man
09-09-06, 18:18
The AMP next door to Gringo's Santa Fe and Clairborne is a good one too. Only down fall is that when you are done with the session, and if they have other clients waiting, they ask you go out the back door and walk around the block.I was there last week, .4 for 30 minutes massage and .4 for a Happy Ending. I think her name was lisa. Very friendly and nice lady. Low 30s maybe.
Said they have been open 4 months. Surprised no more reports on these Olathe places than I saw here.

Chaucer
09-13-06, 00:08
Went cruising up Central Ave on a lark last Friday night @ 10:00 p.m. and picked up white chick named "Chris". Brought her back to my place on a promise to help her fix her brakes for $60. She must have given me a 30 minute head job. I ended up giving her an extra $20 because she threw in a rim job. I shot a big hog nut all over face. I am going to have to invest in a digital camera.

She was a skinny white broad with a decent little package, in her mid to late 30s. No digits, she was supposed to buy a new phone and call me with her number, but I assume the crack dealer or pimp got the money.

Ronin63
09-25-06, 09:12
Per previous reports here I made a 3 hour trip to check things out. Normally, I would travel 5 hours to Columbia. I know... but there is absolutley nothing where I live.

Seems like all the girls are Chinese who work at the two locations I visited. Rub and a tug seems to be the norm. I believe more can be had with a little effort. The first girl was OK for looks and gave a great massage. I like the hard massage and after a long ride, I really needed it. The happy ending was so-so, clinical, she allowed some touching, but kept her clothes on. Second girl was a little prettier, but followed the same format. Their English is passable, but don't expect to carry on a conversation. If you're looking for a good massage and a little release this is not a bad alternative to Columbia. For a good time I am going to keep driving to nirvana in the mid-west.

Woody66062
09-28-06, 10:55
Got out and about on Tuesday 9-26. Driving back home from Independence, I first went down 40 highway. Saw nothing.
Drove around the union mission area. There were 2 bsw and 1 wsw milling around a corner behind the mission. By the building they're doing construction to right now.
Drove through the bottoms area and there was a wsw sitting in her car. There was another person in the car, but I couldn't tell if it was man or woman.
Went up Central and nearly called it a night right there. The cops had several roads closed and had a helicoptor flying around.
Drove north on 10th and saw nothing, but going down Minnesota, there was a wsw standing by a pay phone at 12th (I think). On up the hill, there was another wsw walking west. Drove down about a half block and made a u-turn and pulled into a parking spot.
She said her name was Lizzy. As soon as she got in the car, she lifts her top and asks if I'd like to see them. Well, I've seen a lot nicer looking boobs. These were more like a fried egg in a tube sock.
Sat there in the parking spot for a few minutes talking. After no unwanted activity driving by, she did a BBJCIM.
I drove away a little happier and she walked on down the street with a Jackson in her pocket.
The girls are out there, on both sides of the state line. Where are the reports?

SickPuppy
10-22-06, 02:56
Went out sunday am around 12:30 not much out, saw one walking south on 10th street , finally caught up with her on central between 10th and 13th i think did the cop check found a nice quiet place for 1/2 and 1/2 for 30 said her name was Irene says she not out much. I would pick up again if i see her prob.ably mid 30's or early 40's says she has 5 kids, nice and tight box

Hobby For All
10-23-06, 15:09
It's been positively reviewed on another local board a couple of times. A buddy of mine has been and reported about the same. Normally a table shower, massage and HJ for 1.2. I normally go to China Rose on 87th. A little more convenient for me.

Is this place still open, and if so can you provide some details. Will be looking for some relaxation over the Holidays this year when I am back in town.

Thanks

Lakeman
10-24-06, 09:44
China Rose is still open. There's another AMP in Overland Park on Metcalf and two more in Olathe. No personal knowledge, but I understand them to all be similar and still operating. Have a fun time in KC.

Goat Rancher
10-24-06, 18:10
Was in KCK this afternoon around 2PM. Saw a young blonde gal walking south on 7th St. just south of Quindaro. Had a little eye contact so I said what the heck and went up and turned around, passed her and pulled on a side street. She came running. Said her name was Bambie,WSW, 20's, small tits, slim, blonde, not bad looking. Did the deed for 2 jacksons. Would deffinatley stop for her again.

GR

Jojo Hoyo
11-11-06, 09:24
There was apparently a major sting in the OP area this last Tuesday. Many arrests at many motels. Hope you're all okay.

Hot Ballz
12-26-06, 06:42
Hi guyz,

I'm new here and after reading several posts I thought ide give it a try. I'm really new to this experience and would appreciate it if you guys can give me some tips.

So here are the questions:

1) How do you usually do a Cop Check?

2) Whats does BBJCIM, AMP, WSW stands for?

Thanks alot guyz, and wish me luck.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Houston Fan
12-31-06, 14:52
Hi guyz,

I'm new here and after reading several posts I thought ide give it a try. I'm really new to this experience and would appreciate it if you guys can give me some tips.

So here are the questions:

2) Whats does BBJCIM, AMP, WSW stands for?

Thanks alot guyz, and wish me luck.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

1) Ask to see or feel her boobs, cops won't do that.
2) Bare Back BJ come in mouth, Asian Massage Parlor, White STreet Walker

KC Questor
01-01-07, 00:32

Cops will not get in your car. Never talk through a window. Ask "Do you need a ride?" and if she doesn't get in, drive away.

For a simple "cop check", just ask to see her breasts, and touch them. While there is no guarantee that a zealous decoy won't show her tits, it is a common check and the girl will feel more at ease. Never take out your dick to "prove" you aren't a cop, as that is indecent exposure.

Decoys won't get far from their backup. Watch to make sure that the girl is actually walking, and not just standing on a corner. Streetwalkers walk. After the pickup, drive for a block or two before even discussing anything related to hobbying.

Don't draw attention to yourself. Drive conservatively, and don't break any traffic laws. Don't circle the same block endlessly. Don't drive a Porsche.

Always remember that this is a high-risk activity and that any girl walking the streets is on drugs and therefore has already demonstrated two illegal behaviors (drugs and prostitution). It isn't that hard to believe that she would do a third (robbery) or a fourth (assault). Be careful. They'd rather scam or steal your money than suck your cock.

Hot Ballz
01-01-07, 06:52
Happy New Year guyz!

Anyway thanks for explaining the cap check procedures. Anyone else would like to add for extra precaution? I'd really appreciate it.

Jojo Hoyo
01-01-07, 18:13
Happy New Year guyz!

Anyway thanks for explaining the cap check procedures. Anyone else would like to add for extra precaution? I'd really appreciate it.Those already mentioned should cover you. Also, the whole asking if they're a cop thing is not true. LEs on a sting can and will lie.

Goat Rancher
01-04-07, 22:00
Anyone know of an asian provider or 2 girl teams?

Thanks

Hot Ballz
01-05-07, 02:45
Hey guyz,

I'm new to this and would really appreciate any advise. Here are my questions:

1) How do you indentify a SW?

2) What do you usually say to them when you pull over?

3) Is the "Bottoms" (St James street) connected to 12th street from Broadway Blvd?

Thanks!

KC Questor
01-05-07, 16:29
1) How do you indentify a SW?

A single woman in a stroll area is almost always working. If she catches your eye, she is definitely working. Non-pros don't make eye contact with strange men while walking alone in prostitution areas. They won't be wearing revealing clothes like in "Pretty Woman". That is a Hollywood invention.

2) What do you usually say to them when you pull over?

If they don't get in your car immediately, say "need a ride?" If they don't get right in, drive off.

3) Is the "Bottoms" (St James street) connected to 12th street from Broadway Blvd?

Yeah, 12th street becomes St. James Street down by the Wendy's near Kemper.

Roughly, the Bottoms is bounded by I-70 on the west and north, by 670 on the south, and I-35 on the east.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&trf=0&lon=-94.605374&lat=39.10314&mag=3

Woody66062
01-22-07, 13:02
Cruised around on Saturday from about 8 until 10 p.m. Saw a couple of girls along 10th, but didn't stop and talk to any.
Out again on Sunday, but a couple of hours earlier than Saturday. Went down to the bottoms and there must have been half a dozen girls out walking the streets, but there wasn't a one that even rated a zero on the scale.
Bummer of a weekend, but have been out enough to know the girls are still there, both good and bad.

Kcbigdog
02-07-07, 00:14
Tangos has changed name to "The End Zone". Visited Tuesday 2/6/07 and was shocked to find only one dancer working during the day shift. The place is dead or at least is dying.

On a bright spot Bonita Flats is up and running strong and full of girls.

Kcbigdog
02-10-07, 07:28
Got tired of trying to find and hook-up with a CL in-call and decided to try an AMP, the China Villa on Metcalf & 103rd. Offering a special of .45 for 1 hour. Undressed and laid down, Candy came in and began the massage. Actually a really great massage. No senous touching at first, after a good rub down she wiped me off with a warm wet towel and then began the light touching of all the right places. Very nice, then the flip. Then the fun began, best time I have ever had at an AMP or any place else for that matter. I wil definitly go see her again.

Pbashq
02-12-07, 00:38
Were there any activities other than HJ? and how much did you tip? Did she ask for $$ up front?

Woody66062
02-21-07, 17:13
Got out and about yesterday afternoon. I saw nothing on any of the strolls.
I was out earlier than my usual times, so I'm hoping that was the reason.
Anyone had any good finds lately?

Fore10
02-25-07, 19:15
Anyone have some stories to share about the number of AMP's that are in KS these days? See them listed in the Pitch, not sure about them. I read one great review here. Have been a little slow to visit one, with the LE activity recently. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

KCBill
02-26-07, 17:54
Anyone have some stories to share about the number of AMP's that are in KS these days? See them listed in the Pitch, not sure about them. I read one great review here. Have been a little slow to visit one, with the LE activity recently. Any suggestions? Thanks!!There's a large AMP review section on ****.

Bill

Pattayadiver
03-20-07, 01:24
Hello all,

I made it down to your fair city on business this weekend. Let me start off by saying how lucky you are. I am in Louisville and it sucks. I decide to check out back pages for some info and called China Rose. My only complaint is they close at 11pm promt. I waas greated at the door by a rather cute lady and taken to my room where I was told because of the time 30 min was my only option. I agreed and skipped the shower. In comes a different girl, I forgot her name (sorry). SHe was not as cute but was fine. She started with a soft massage and then asked if I wanted anything extra, but refused FS as she had already showered to go home. But you can't beet the prices, 35 for 30 min, 45 for 1 hr. and a 30 tip for light kisses and hj. Wish I could make it out there more often.

Be safe guys.

Pattayadiver
03-20-07, 08:53
Well as I said in my last post, I am still amazed with the aval in this city. Last night I visited China Villa just at closing. It was a great experience. They opened up late for me and were not at all rushed. Had a great table shower and then off to the room for a great massage. About 30 min into the session she started getting frisky and did not mind my roaming hands. For a $ tip I left very happy and slept like a baby. She even asked me if I wanted to spend the night with her, I think she was kidding, but you never know. I can't wait to go back and try it all again.

Nate5022
05-10-07, 22:45
Five-oh at work:

http://www.kctv5.com/Global/story.asp?S=6498296

Advisor Today
05-14-07, 12:03
I was in KC last weekend and decided to try out one of the AMP. I tried seveal of the phone numbers Thursday and they were forwarded to a 816 area code. I found out later the number was for the local FBI. Drove by one and stopped Thursday night, all the lights were on but no one was there. Found out Friday morning about the bust the evening before. Friday noon drove around the KCK area and did spot one BSW around 1:00 but by the time I got back around someone had beaten me there.

Friday night, about 9:00 p. M. , I went up Independence from 435 and spotted a WSW near the car wash on the east end, went around the block and she hopped right in, after the usually dance we settled on a jackson form BBBJCIM with a lot of playing around. She told me her name was Shelly, Not the best but certainly enthusiastic. Leaving the area going west on independence I spotted about 8 more both be & W. There was a couple who were obvious 5-0 around the church near the paseo.

Jave#104
05-25-07, 04:41
Does anyone know If Lily massage on 87th got hit.

Doctor Man Toy
05-29-07, 20:28
I will be visiting the Leawood/Overland Park area in two weeks. Any tips on a good AMP to visit? Loved the ones in Honolulu and Los Angeles.

KC Questor
05-30-07, 03:32
Doc, there are four AMP reports on this page alone. And if you read back a bit you will see that there has been some serious law enforcement activity in OP recently. So if you do your homework you can probably figure out where to go and where not to go.

Doctor Man Toy
05-31-07, 13:23
Thanks for the information. I am totally looking forward to visiting Kansas and sampling the fruit. I will post a report after that.

Doctor Man Toy
06-12-07, 22:11
Arrived this afternoon with high hopes. Dropped by three AMPs from the previous postings and they are all closed. I hope they open some more before my next visit out here.

Doctor Man Toy
06-13-07, 01:43
Had my first ever experience with an outcall that I found linked through the Pitch. I had to admit, I was more nervous than I am when visiting an AMP. However, this girl was very beautiful with very large, nice, natural, breasts. I was not allowed to touch her between her legs or kiss her, but it was well worth every penny I paid. I will definately call her again.

Parlourgoer
06-20-07, 12:31
There may be some who would like to know who this lady is by name and link.I am one.

I think I know who it is but Doc, please share.

Cracker Jacks
06-22-07, 18:12
Woot, 1st Post :)

Hey all! Ive been interested in going to a AMP on a strip mall down near the olathe Ford dealership, but they seem to be closed now.

When they open back up id like to visit them and would like to know what kind of services i could expect from them? I cant seem to find much information on them at all.

Feel free to PM me!

Doctor Man Toy
07-03-07, 18:41
Will be back in KC the next two weeks and I am gearing up for a romp in your local AMPs. Last time I only found one that was open the rest having been closed down. I will post my experience after.

Jojo Hoyo
07-08-07, 09:26
I cannot believe there are still people who do not know this, but nearly all of the AMPS in the Olathe,OP, SM area have been closed. There were some really nice ones, but since the sting I have been unable to find anything in the area.

Doctor Man Toy
07-09-07, 23:24
Yes indeed, even the ones adverstising recently are gone. What a huge bummer.

The Old Sarge
07-15-07, 13:02
I was with this one for quite a while 'til she coped out. She will do what is needed when you control, that is nothing up front. I'd stay with her but she don't want to give it up the way she used to. She'll milk your wallet for all you're worth, clothes, food, whatever, heart breaking stories. So, watch for that. Give her nothing 'til you get something up front. Otherwise, you'll get something but not what was promised. Trust me on that one. She also looks better in person but she is a crack user.

She should be along the Central stroll but not full time. She colored her hair auborne. I believe she will grant private audiences. So support your local drugie.

http://165.201.143.205/kasper2/offender.asp?id=49627

Olathe38
07-16-07, 07:24
I was with this one for quite a while 'til she coped out. She will do what is needed when you control, that is nothing up front. I'd stay with her but she don't want to give it up the way she used to. She'll milk your wallet for all you're worth, clothes, food, whatever, heart breaking stories. So, watch for that. Give her nothing 'til you get something up front. Otherwise, you'll get something but not what was promised. Trust me on that one. She also looks better in person but she is a crack user.

She should be along the Central stroll but not full time. She colored her hair auborne. I believe she will grant private audiences. So support your local drugie.

http://165.201.143.205/kasper2/offender.asp?id=49627Wow, I knew her when she was like 19, as we used to work together. She was an extremely attractive young lady, who was just married and was on her way to the typical suburban housewife lifestyle. Strange how life's paths lead us.

Just Do It
07-16-07, 11:09
I use to see a provider (couple yrs ago or so) when I came to KC called Annie or Naughty Night Nurse. Is she still around or what ever happened to her she was always a good provider when I saw her.

Thanks for the help!

Advisor Today
08-07-07, 16:58
I was in the city last weekend, had a couple of hours to check out the findings early Friday evening. Saw a couple of gals but the mexican club toward the east but they were hanging near their pimp and they seemed a little to aggressive for me to be comfortabe with. Possible LE operation but probably not, they just were a little scary.

Spotted a BSW near the appartments right east of the Paseo. I turned the corner into the appartment area and the gal actually ran to the car. She pulled the door open and jumped in. Told me to get driving and get out of the area. We did a quick LE dance but I didn't worry about it because she was obvious. Got to the money and all I wanted was a BJ we settled on a jackson. We went to a very secluded spot and she got into it. By the way I forgot to mention this gal had huge tits. She was very good and played with the jewels a lot and licked everything. I played with her and she got really into it. We ended with a BBBJCIM. She told me afterwards that any hole was availabe for not much more money. She had a phone but wouldn't give me the number, she told me next time. She also wouldn't let me take any photos. Oh by the way she went by cynithia.

Have a great one and be safe

Doctor Man Toy
08-16-07, 17:30
Since all the AMPs seemed to be out of business, will try other means of getting release.

Rwk3137
08-25-07, 03:35
Was in KC today and had some time to kill on the Kansas side. Looked around the bottoms in the morning and later in the afternoon, but no luck. Perhaps the light rain had them all inside or maybe there isn't much there anymore, as it's been a while since I made the rounds there.

The Old Sarge
08-26-07, 10:17
BBBJ is kinda weak so you got to take over.

Hate Veggies
09-11-07, 16:31
I saw an ad on CL that said Amy Reid was coming to town and to check her website. I was unable to access the website today or yesterday due to overlimit restrictions. Anyone have any info on this? I know I can't afford her, but maybe if I sell enough blood and semen? lol Let me know what you've heard.

Woody66062
09-24-07, 08:39
Coming home from some friends Saturday afternoon, I drove through the bottoms.
On the corner by the deli, there was a blonde wearing sungasses, definately giving the look.
Something gave me an odd feeling about her, like she looked way too good to be a SW. I drove around the block a few times looking for the plain car with a couple of guys sitting in it, but never saw them.
Something told me to pass, although I didn't want to.
Anybody else see her and get the same feeling, or am I being paranoid this time?

Doctor Man Toy
12-12-07, 19:28
With all that freezing rain that is affecting the midwest?

Zippy40
05-08-08, 21:36
Made the loop through the bottoms and down 10th and 18th loop. There was nothing out today about 6:00PM.

I was hoping the warm weather would have brought them out more.

String
05-20-08, 01:32
On the trail sat and had this dream that 2 gals in a vehicle stopped me on the bike and wanted a ride. I followed them to a place just up the street and did them both. The older one, I will call her Debbie, had the body on her. Blonde and great tits and ass. The younger one, I will call her brandy, did not have as good a body but was a little more pliable. They were quite busy too. Had calls comin in constantly while I was there.

Jasperab
06-05-08, 10:22
Just before I moved I had a short, pregnant gal called herself Pebbles. Left with a trucker for a while but came back. Really friendly and would like to hook up again. Anybody seen her or have a contact?

Woody66062
09-09-08, 08:19
It's been a while since I've been out looking for some fun, but I've driven around enough, when I couldn't partake, to see there's sure a lot more ladies out working than what you would know by the reports on this board.
There has to be somebodies doing business with the girls. Let's share some reports.
The weather has cooled down some, so the girls will be a lot less sweaty.

Cooldate
09-14-08, 01:37
Why is this place is so dry?

I read a lot in other places. But KC looks so dry! Is it true? Or I like to see some action here.

Night Hawk
10-19-08, 16:12
What do you call the bottoms?

Big Dadda
10-21-08, 17:02
What do you call the bottoms?I would consider "The Bottoms" to be the area around Kemper Arena, back to the North? From Kemper in the warehouse district just west of downtown.

Woody66062
10-26-08, 18:55
A few years back, I ran into, and saw 5 or 6 times, a lady that gave me the name of Julie Rock.

She moved one day, out of the blue, but I was wondering if anybody here knew her, or of her.

Also, I had mentioned this board to her, and she said she checked it regularly, so if you're still checking the board, message me.

Like I said, I know it's a long shot, but hoping someone here could get me in touch with her again.

Place Holder for Name Change
11-05-08, 10:55
Any info will be appreciated.

Mike Trimaster
12-26-08, 15:35
Hello fellow members,

I am from the Florida area and passed through to take care of some business and in doing so ran across the normal, on the road boredom. I have a thing for petite Ebony women, and then the adverse as well for BBW's so I guess I have a problem. LOL

I called Tiff from her Backpage ad and was glad I did. Late night call, on Christmas, still no problem. Short, long hair, I believe she said she dances as well, I forgot what club.

For a dreamer as myself, this was a very good one. Btw she has a trimmed bush just in case you needed to know.

Pic from her Backpage ad is attached.

Momo Blue Eyes
05-28-09, 18:06
Will more than likely be in K.C. in Sep for a few nights and was wondering if there is any escorts or call outs that anyone can point out a good one to me or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Ilikebbw
06-27-09, 18:25
What do you call the bottoms?The West Bottoms. It is the old industrial district of Kansas City. In the days when the United States was a product economy, there was a lot of manufacturing done here. Additionally, because of the abundance of nearby farms, there was a lot of livestock and agricultural processing in the West Bottoms.

Today, it is quite a sight to see. Nearly all of the buildings are abandoned and some are badly in disrepair. However, the sight of all those historic brick buildings is something I find really cool to look at and take photographs of.

A few months ago, I found a sociology paper from around 1900 published by the University of Kansas which described the living situation of the workers in the factories in the Bottoms. It was a very poor area back then, as it is now. I guess some things just never change.

Momo Blue Eyes
06-30-09, 15:58
Was wondering if anybody can give me any info on a Service called enticing Flavors or a provider called Jessi from tha agency?

Would haate to run into "uncle leo"

Woody66062
07-08-09, 22:06
I got out cruising around for a while last night.

I was coming back from the stadium area, and there was one wsw and one bsw walking along 40 highway.

I passed on them, and drove through the union mission area, which was dead, but also crawling with le.

Then passed through the bottoms, and there was one really nasty looking wsw walking around, so I headed to the central stroll.

There was a couple of wsw in the area of the convenience store that's on tenth street.

I picked up Jackie, looked about 30 or so, and really didn't appear or act all drugged out.

Enjoyed a good bbbjcim for a jackson.

I see the girls are out, just not as prevelent as in the past.

Happy and safe mongering.

Scipiospinks
08-27-09, 10:06
Visiting KC,KC in Sep 09.

Thanks

KC Questor
08-29-09, 15:45
Visiting KC,KC in Sep 09.Sadly, nope. If you want an AMP you can make the drive to Topeka. They have one there. Certainly nothing like the wonderful AMPs of Philadephia.

TwistedBrother
04-15-11, 10:49
Boy, it looks like the action's pretty lean here for a decent sized city. Would love to hear if anyone has anything on massage or BP/CL type girls from last 3 months. Will be visiting soon and willing to TOFTT if necessary. :)

Amp Fanatic
05-06-11, 02:15
Twisted- I'm an original KC man livin in STL now (I move alot due to my profession but make regular trips back) , but can tell you that most of the action happens across the state line in KC, MO. BUT. Many girls will travel to you. Unfortunately. And I have no clue why (because, yeah they're quality, but all cities got that). But the prices here are higher than what you'd expect. Girls try to push $$ or even $$$ at times, from my experience. It's a city with major upsells once they arrive (even if they quoted something else on the phone). That $ special is almost always 1/4 hr. But, I have also found that if you're willing to push them out the door with no more than a dime for their time they're 90% sure to hit your price. Good luck man, if you stick with KC, K maybe you'll have some good news for the rest of us.

Woody66062
06-23-11, 18:52
My normal run is through the bottoms either at like 5:30 in the morning, or afternoons around 3. Almost always dead, with the exception of Gina and another that I've seen a lot, but don't know her name.

Last night, Wed. The 22, I had some free time from 6 to about 9. Went down Indep. Ave. And saw nothing happening, but it was early. Same with my couple of drives down 40 highway.

About 7:30, I headed over to 10th Street on the Kansas Side. From Grandview Road (I think) to Minnesota, there was 4 girls walking.

I was stopped at the light at Minnesota, and on good looking girl was standing there waiting for the light to change. I asked if she needed a ride, and she smiled and said there's a cop 4 cars behind you or I would.

Picked up a different girl and she did the BBBJ with spit for a Jackson.

So, there are definately the ladies out there, or at least there was last night.

If anyone else is having some luck, give us a report on what you've found, where, etc.

Be safe.

White Man
08-22-11, 04:33
Hi,

I'm passing through for a few days and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the streetwalker situation is like around here and where are the best places to look? You can PM if you want, would REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks

KC Questor
08-26-11, 18:39
I'm passing through for a few days and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the streetwalker situation is like around here and where are the best places to look? You can PM if you want, would REALLY appreciate it!Check the KC Missouri board (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4100-Streetwalker-Reports) for this info

EscortHobbyist
12-29-11, 13:19
I'm coming to KC, Missouri in July 2012 for the MLB all-star game and was needing some 411 on any good, dependable providers out there. I realize my visit is 7 months away but as an avid monger, I want to get everything lined up with a stable of at least 6 dependable ladies to pick and choose from. I'll be there at least three days and would love to see at least three different ladies. Any info would be most appreciated.

EH

NewName1
08-19-12, 17:13
Been away from the hobby for a while, and decided to take a refresher course today.

Figured I would check into my favorite recon board, and come to find out the log on.

Has changed. I used to be called Woody66062, but with the changes to the board, I.

Can't have that many numbers in my username.

Anyway, going to head out in a bit and will report back if there is anything to be had.

In KCKs. Will also head over the state line to the usual stomping grounds.

Take care, and will check back in soon.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

The Old Sarge
09-23-12, 13:56
Anybody know what happened to Angela?

Member #5225
06-23-13, 17:38
Been thinking of moving to the area for some badass internet for my company, but seems like the area is dead. Confirm?

The Old Sarge
06-23-13, 20:26
Been thinking of moving to the area for some badass internet for my company, but seems like the area is dead. Confirm?If you use this forum as a guide, perhaps yes. Reality is, there's plenty going on but for unknown reasons, nobody wants to post. Probably 'cause of the heat.

KC Questor
07-01-13, 23:45
Most of what goes on happens in the Kansas City, Mo side. But even that has dropped off. Kansas City just doesn't use this particular board very much beyond reporting some streetwalker action.

IAmTheOnly1
05-03-15, 16:04
I am going to make a trip to your city and I am looking for a young hot provider to keep me company. Would someone let me know any good providers that are around 5'2", between the age of 18 to 25 that has a full menu.

KC Questor
05-05-15, 02:54
See my previous post from two years ago (right below yours).

LuvEmReal
05-05-15, 16:15
See my previous post from two years ago (right below yours).That's what happens when a person uses "cut and paste" and does not research. There is plenty to be had, just have to research, research more than normal in KC and understand the swine market as it seems some areas are more savy than others. I have had plenty of luck but it's not because I'm finding it by a fluke of nature. Not being from the area the boards in certain areas have been very beneficial so thanks to the locals within a certain radius as you have contributed greatly to my success!

Ddrivernkc
05-07-19, 10:58
I am going to make a trip to your city and I am looking for a young hot provider to keep me company. Would someone let me know any good providers that are around 5'2", between the age of 18 to 25 that has a full menu.Whats your price point? Most of the young good ones are 300+. There may be some on listcrawler I am not aware of though. If 300 fits your bill. And you can host. Kinky Keely (late 20's) on p411. Is worth it. You'l thank me later.

KC Questor
05-07-19, 18:31
Whats your price point? Most of the young good ones are 300+. There may be some on listcrawler I am not aware of though. If 300 fits your bill. And you can host. Kinky Keely (late 20's) on p411. Is worth it. You'l thank me later.Dude, his post was from FOUR YEARS AGO.

Fundamental562
05-21-19, 23:21
Dude, his post was from FOUR YEARS AGO.LOL I'mm sure the OP was sitting on the edge of their chair for the last 4 years waiting for a reply!

Ddrivernkc
05-22-19, 17:39
You guys can bust my chops all you want. I was just trying to get people more confy. To start sharing some info on here. I was in PHX and there was tons shared there.

I travel a bit and KC is one of the worst hobby towns going.

Anybody else have anything to share?

LOL I'mm sure the OP was sitting on the edge of their chair for the last 4 years waiting for a reply!

KC Questor
05-24-19, 18:05
You guys can bust my chops all you want. I was just trying to get people more confy. To start sharing some info on here. I was in PHX and there was tons shared there.

I travel a bit and KC is one of the worst hobby towns going.

Anybody else have anything to share?Most KC discussion (and I admit there isn't a lot) happens in the Kansas City, MO board, not Kansas City, KS.

FranklySports
07-29-19, 22:15
Looking at this one. Any comments?

http://kansas-city.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/lov2plzu/912757631964

Ddrivernkc
08-01-19, 09:36
Looking at this one. Any comments?

http://kansas-city.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/lov2plzu/912757631964I remember somewhere reading. Not worth the effort. Not first hand experience though.

Looks nice give it a go and let me know.

Vet420
08-08-19, 00:13
I remember somewhere reading. Not worth the effort. Not first hand experience though.

Looks nice give it a go and let me know.Yes, I will be in town next week and want to know if she is good and the rates would be nice.

Ddrivernkc
08-08-19, 09:04
Yes, I will be in town next week and want to know if she is good and the rates would be nice.I gave you info. If you want to TOFTT go for it and report back.

Ddrivernkc
08-08-19, 09:12
I gave you info. If you want to TOFTT go for it and report back.If STG is your only avenue. This one is a better go. Body may not be as nice in pics. But a reliable choice.

http://kansas-city.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/good-morning-you-deserve-a-tre/330825742843

Levim86
09-13-19, 10:16
I was wanting some company who will travel this far anyone know.