Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

wanabemonger
01-12-06, 06:14
Are there any 06 reports yet?

C'mon guys get at it!

I tried to start a new thread with '06 reports but the system wouldn't let me.

Zacsmac
01-17-06, 04:21
Any of you guys pick up the thin HSW frequently seen on Central near the Lottaburger east of JT? She hangs with an older, frequently seen but never picked up HSW. She looks good from afar, but something about her tells me to keep on truckin. Any of you guys know this girl?

Thanks,

z

Zoo TV
01-20-06, 02:31
Went out around 2pm around central and nothing happing out there. Anyone have any info on any clubs, TDs or the new spearment Rhino where action can be had ???

later
Zoo

Walter30
02-01-06, 03:15
Ok all you rookies, what do you think you are going to accomplish by posting what motel and room number a girl is/was at.

Do you think this site is so 'underground' that it eludes law enforcement?

Do you think some guy siting on the other side of a computer is gonna get up and go knock on this door?

Do you think this girl and whom ever she is staying with / partying with wants some random stranger stoping by their room.

This is not amsterdam the last time I checked the map it was albuquerque.

You want to tell me about a girl?

Tell me what she charged, name, looks, service quality, general street reference,

Thanks

wanabemonger
02-02-06, 07:50
Ok all you rookies, what do you think you are going to accomplish by posting what motel and room number a girl is/was at.

Do you think this site is so 'underground' that it eludes law enforcement?

Do you think some guy siting on the other side of a computer is gonna get up and go knock on this door?

Do you think this girl and whom ever she is staying with / partying with wants some random stranger stoping by their room.

This is not amsterdam the last time I checked the map it was albuquerque.

You want to tell me about a girl?

Tell me what she charged, name, looks, service quality, general street reference,

ThanksI agree with walter and although I may be guilty of doing just what he has said. On occasion I have been asked by girls to do some advertising for them, not by all of them but some. It is true enough that uncle LEO is probably looking in on us right here and now so discretion should be most improtatnt.

Let's be careful out there fellas.

DudeX
02-03-06, 23:46
I recall reading on one of the California boards that Tues and Thurs is vice night. I am thinking that is also the case for Albuquerque because LE was out in force on Tues, pulling over mongers like your proverbial sheriff in a hick town. There were few girls, despite the mild weather. There were two, who everyone must know about because no one was stopping to pick them up. One was wearing a long coat and holding a coffee cup, reddish brown hair, thin, walking all up and down central, from carlisle to wyoming. She looks ok from afar but up close she has definately been on the streets a long time. Looks to be in her 40s. The other has black hair, ponytail, dresses like a walmart shopper, not a street girl. Seems to be in her late 30s early 40s. Is usually around the central/carlisle area. Seems decent even up close but once she is in, you kind of get the impession something is off kilter. She talks a mile a minute, claiming over and over that she just needs to make money. She wanted to go to her place off university and ind school. However things didnt seem right so I bailed. This happened last year and I guess others have the same feeling about her cause she was on the prowl for a long time on Tuesday.

Walter30
02-04-06, 22:01
My last few cruise's have been fruitless. Not a whole lot happening. Of course I am out at the later hours so its colder. Only saw a few, mostly older 40's, 50's? just plain unappealing.

Better luck to you guys.

Henry34
02-05-06, 17:40
Yeah, this town is dead most of the time. Let's get together and head down to Juarez for a night of fun. I don't speak spanish, so if anyone wanna go and speak spanish would be a plus.

Suicidal Robot
02-06-06, 01:11
I have not been through Albuquerque for a few years but will hopefully have the opportunity in late March or early April. However, I do recall that it is typically dead, or at the very least slim pickings, after 8pm. Or maybe it's more like after sunset.

Although I did have one great night around 1am with a real sweetheart Latina in a short skirt while driving back to my motel room after a late movie, but I regard that as a rare and fortunate exception in Alb. The best time, from my perspective, was/is the early morning when I am ready to head out of town. Sometime after 6am is when I noticed the cuties, and plenty of them, scouting for rides.

Unfortunately by this time I am already checked-out, ready to eat, and eager to hit the highway. I promised myself that I would try to alter my old routine next time I go through Alb, but I don't know. I'm just not a morning person.

Zoo TV
02-06-06, 19:11
FYI:
This is a report I saw on the truckers board, any luck with this rout guys ??? Let me know if anyone has had luck doing this method.

Later
Zoo

Stopped at exit 149 in Albuquerque Friday night. There was action there, they're on the CB some decent ones. I recieved 1/2 and 1/2 for 50 after she got done she massaged me for about 1 hour not to bad for only 50 clams said here name was Renee or something like a Native American. Some really dirty ladys have seen some that was about a 7 or working the lot there.

Dougie Me
02-09-06, 01:02
Got a dance with Savannah, private for $25. Was alright, I thought this was a totally nude place, she didn't take off her panties.

Then at the end I handed her $25 and she says I owe her $50. I didn't have that much on me and she's like well then give me your credit card, give me your i.d., etc. I told her I'd talk to a manager about it and she sits there arguing. They say that a dance is only a song, but she didn't stop inbetween dances or say anything about two dances. I gave her the $9 I had in my pocket and the manager said he couldn't do anything about it, thank god.

Go rip this girl off some more, the ***** deserves it.

Henry34
02-09-06, 13:13
All the strip clubs in Albuquerque are very, very sucks. The best one that i had been to is in Dallas, Texas. I know it far, but if you ever go to Dallas check out the Baby Dolls or the Lodge. The table dance is $20, but you get to touch the chicks. I think once in a while the LE raid the place, but Other than that, it has been great. Both places have many pretty chicks and a few ugly ones of course. Also, the most of the sw in Dallas is pretty too. However, Le has been hard at work to drive the sw population down quite a bit.

wanabemonger
02-10-06, 04:21
Well Guys I found Rose by The Starbucks on Central just west of Carlisle. She didn't look that great out on the streets in her baggy clothes and bright red lipstick, but once we got back to her motel room she stripped completely and had a nice tight little body. We negotiated in the car after a quick cop check. She wanted .4 but I told her all I had was .2 for FS. The kitty was as tight as her body. I figured that it was good once, why not do it again, so I went back to her room a few hours later for another round. She has no contact info and won't be staying at the same place after today so sorry fellas but look for her out there on the stroll.

wanabemonger
02-10-06, 04:26
I found 2 blond hot petite providers that both have cell phones. I auditioned them both independently and each of them passed with flying colors. Both are super oral experts and one even does anal! PM for Contact info.

Mr Bubble
02-14-06, 12:14
TABITHA

Word on the street is that a very young provider by this name is going around "robbing" fellow mongers. She'll let you pick her up... Then ride along with you... and then recommend a "random" spot to stop and conduct activities. DO NOT let her pick a place! Better yet, once you recognize this gal, leave her alone. She's just setting you up. She'll have her boyfriend and his thugs rob you and possibly beat you. Never listen to the gal on where to go... it's your car... you're Boss. This trick is old news... One can protect ones self by not putting yourself in a bad situation. Think smart.

This is a new year and incase any newbie’s are trolling; this is just a friendly reminder to be alert as this is part of the hobby.

Tabitha is medium to thin build, in her 20's, Caucasian, light complexion with light brown hair. About B-cup tata's...

I thought I'd post this as I was warned from 3 completely different gals, all within the past week. This girl must be bad if other girls are talking. I hope her negative Karma bites her in the ass.

Stay Safe.
Mr.B

Henry34
02-14-06, 13:52
I've been out past couple of weeks with very little finding. All the good ones that I got is no where to be found. I wonder if the le sting got them all or what? I only found the usual crack head and old that no one wants to pick up.

Mr Bubble
02-15-06, 12:22
Was on the track around 7:30 Tuesday evening. Wasn't on the prowl until I pulled up to a light on the far east side of Central near Motel/Hotel alley.
There was a smoking hot dirty blonde wearing tight black athletic bottoms and a matching hoodie crossing the street. We initially made eye contact and as she walked across the street I kept staring at her nice round, shapely ass... She makes it to the end of the crosswalk and as the light turned green the blondie does a little bootie shake-n-wobble...and looks back to make eye contact w/me with my jaw on the floor... she laughs.
I flip a ***** and stop to make small talk w/her.

She's a Texan on her way to Vegas for "work." Only in town for the night and was staying at a local hotel w/2 friends. blah blah blah....
She said she was walking to get some food by her hotel because she was hungry... and now that she was full, she had some other cravings to satisfy.

I'm in a dark spot in the parking lot so I flip out my Johnson and she delivers...
No hands, all lips and mouth... she was like a robot for the next 30 minutes...
BBBJw/CIM and some tittie sucking. It was seriously one of the top 5 BJs ever. She wouldn't go FS because it was that time of the month.
5'6", thin/athletic, C-cup, belly piercing, no visible tats. 40 bones.
At the end of our encounter I discover that her "work" in Vegas is being a CraigsList girl.

This gal was such a treat and soooooo not what I'd typically discover on Central. The last time I ever picked anything up like her was about 1 and a half years ago when I swooped up a brown haired local gal (X-TDs dancer gone druggie) near WalMart on Central/San Mateo that had DD implants and wanted a pearl necklace.

I normally discover the typical ABQ SW... nothing to write home about...
But it's that one discovery, being at the right place at the right time, that makes this hobby worth all the effort.

I'm going to start patroling with my digital camera and see who lets me use it on them... I hope some of you try the same...

Mr.B

wanabemonger
02-16-06, 05:29
I just got done with my meeting with Liz. I met her near San papblo and Zuni. She asked me for a ride. We agreed on .2 for bbbj. It was somewhat mechanical but not bad at all. She is a 19 yr old brunette just slightly chubby but still a very nice shape and a nice face. She said she was going to get a rock after we were done. If you see her be nice. Good luck guys.

Henry34
02-17-06, 12:39
I try the both the chinese massage places and it is worthless. one is on Wellesly and 1 on comanche. they advertise in the Journal. .65 for 45 min of massage only no extra and the massage wasn't good either. kinda expensive for a therapy massage and the chick is not good looking either. only 1 or 2 working, so there is not much of a selection. I don't think their business gonna last like this.

wanabemonger
02-22-06, 02:55
I found an amazing GFE out on the West Central stroll today. I wrote about her several months ago and hadn't seen her since then. She also remembered me from our last encounter. The last time met (see my report from Oct of '05) we only did a car date. This time I had the time and so we got a room at local no-tell. She was every bit as good as the last time, she looked a little plumper but WOW can she suck a johnson. We spent 3 hours with 3 pops (I was completely drained of all my bodily fluids, had legs made of rubber and was totally exhausted) and we broke the bed in the crappy room. I made a .50 donation and another .30 for the room, it was well worth the time. Unfortunately she has no contact info and said she's not out much but only when she is pissed at her loser boyfriend and when she's hard up for dick and cash. She said she is out only on the west end of Central between 47th and 98th and not often. Good luck you guys, if you find her treat her good she is great fun, and one of those rare finds so don't mess it up for the rest of us. Happy Hunting!

Mr Bubble
02-22-06, 16:35
On Monday I was out and discovered many SW's between 5-7 in the early evening.

I picked Janice up near the gay bar that is/was The Pulse. She is a young looking gal with a youthful face. She looks to be in her early/mid 20s. She's a light skinned African American or Caribbean dissent. She said that she was from Ohio. Thin built, but healthy. Doesn't seem to be a drug user. A/B-cup tits. She hopped in the car and performed the useless "cop check." She freaked me out at first because she was all business telling me she had 4 girls working for her and that she was going to give me a business card if I showed her some $$$, "because cops wont show money" is what she explained. She was rattling on and on.
I then explained to her that I didn't pick her up for the purpose she was thinking and to get out of my car (thinking she was LE or something). She then unzips my pants and starts jacking me off telling me how good she will make me feel. I realize she's not a cop and is just desperate for employment. I find a good spot and we begin. She performed a mediocre CBJ for 20. She doesn't have a business card as she promised, but gives me her digits. Overall, she was laidback and pretty nice to talk to. Her performance was so-so, but she seems to have great potential.

Mr.B

Mr Bubble
02-22-06, 17:26
I met Charlotte on Central about 3 clicks west of The Pulse. She's a 35y/o WSW. Dirty blonde/light brown hair. She's just a tad on the overweight side, but really not "fat." She's got huge, saggy tits that are about a D-cup that like to be man handled and sucked on. Very friendly personality and a delight to converse with. She directed me to a great location circa Gibson and ??? by a park. She first asked for 30 for a BJ and I countered with a 20. She says okay, and as I disrobe, she mumbles "I'll just give you Full Service then." I pretend not to hear that. So she starts off with a CBJ and after a while of great performance and great DT, she pulls down her pants and wants me to pound her. I comply. After a few minutes a couple walking their dogs walk by my car so I quickly pause and we both get back into our respective seats. After they pass, she starts to give me another CBJ. She sees my lack of enthusiasm (I have little sensation when it comes to CBJs) and pulls the jimmy cap off and proceeds to a BBBJ. She seems to be enjoying herself and tells me to play with her tits while she sucks me off. I again, comply. I ask her if she'll do CIM and she asks if I'd prefer to give her a pearl necklace (one of my favorites!!!!) So after a while I deliver her a wonderful skeet-skeet-skeet treat! She's a very sweet gal (probably the nicest I've encountered in ABQ) and seems to like what she does. She tells me where she lives and gives me her digits. She says she doesn't take people back to her pad, but would consider if she gets to know them a little.

Overall, her attitude was an A and her performance was an A-. Her looks were about a 6 (I'm picky) due to age, and lack of Pamela Anderson attributes. I'll definitely be giving her a call for a repeat performance on her attitude alone. I wish more gals were as honest as Charlotte. And C'mon! she agreed to 20 for a CBJ and I got CBJ, FS, BBBJw/COT. I tipped her 20 for all her extras and for being a "nice honest gal." hehe...

Sorry for the lack of pix on the last 2 reviews as the sun had set and I wasn't indoors.

PM me for digits for either Charlotte or the gal listed below (Janice).

Mr.B

Scoup
02-25-06, 01:18
Yeah, this town is dead most of the time. Let's get together and head down to Juarez for a night of fun. I don't speak Spanish, so if anyone wanna go and speak Spanish would be a plus.
I was reading your post and have to say just cum right over and have fun in Juarez and also in EL Paso. You really don't have to know too much Spanish to get one of the Juarez SW's or MP's in town. Remember MP's in Juarez do close at 9pm.

All the strip clubs in Albuquerque are very, very sucks. The best one that i had been to is in Dallas, Texas. I know it far, but if you ever go to Dallas check out the Baby Dolls or the Lodge. The table dance is $20, but you get to touch the chicks.
Also, I have to say that El Paso has some of the best clubs where you can touch and a lot more in the clubs.
Scoup

Zacsmac
02-25-06, 10:52
Wednesday morning, doing a little cruise near Pres between University and I-25, I spotted a WSW I had done business with before. I drove by to scoop her up and she mouthed the word "Tabitha" to me. Instead of letting her in, I got out of the car and she asked me "you're looking for Tabitha here, right? She's my homegirl." I told her she should watch out, because word on the street is that Tabitha is trouble. She walked off mumbling something. As I drove back about 5 minutes later, who do I see? Tabitha and her "homegirl". They both saw me and headed to a parked car nearby. I believe they operate by keeping in sight of a vehicle with their thugs. When they jump in, either the thugs follow you or they direct you to a predetermined spot. In the case of the "homegirl" that I dated before, I think her thugs didn't make it to the spot she directed them to. In any case, I made her hold up her end of the deal, which she did, but seemed upset about having to do. Guess I lucked out. I'll try to snap a shot of Tabitha and her homegirl for reference next time I see either of them out.

Careful out there, fellas

z

Mr Bubble
02-25-06, 16:46
Good Catch Zacsmac,
Can you give us any clues on what Tabitha's "HomeGirl" looks like? Or her name?

I guess there's now atleast 2 girls to be carefull of. Both being WSW.

Peace in the streets,
Mr.B

Zacsmac
02-26-06, 04:51
I don't remember her name, but she's about the same height/weight as Tabitha, short and petite. Tight little butt, too. She has long light brown hair with some blue or purple hi-lights and had it in a do-rag the day I talked to her. She also has a chipped front tooth. She's a decent to cute girl in her 20s. Definitely tempting enough. I've seen her between JT and Tram, near the Waffle House (where I picked her up) and between University and Pres (where I talked to her.) Watch out for a white Suburban that lingers nearby as well as a mid 90s grey Corolla or similar type car; I suspect their thugs monitor them from these vehicles. Hope this helps, guys.

Cheers,

z

DudeX
02-28-06, 00:03
I hope those of you who have spotted Tabitha and her homegirl get photos and post them. Get a pic of their thug's and their ride even thought that might require more stealth. This will go far in making things safe and letting the scams know word is getting out on their bs.

I saw a nice looking LSW just east of Uni and Central on Sunday afternoon but I passed since I was uncertain of the description of tabitha and wanted to avoid any rob or worse.

I have had my share of bad experiences but I wanted to share my worst so others can learn from my mistakes. One night I picked up a mid 20s LSW near the bar across from Rt 66 diner on central. She seemed decent and together, talkative and not tweaking or jonesing. She wanted to get away from central so of course I agreed. She guided me to broadway (First mistake, as everyone says and it cannot be stressed enough, never let them take you where they want. You decide) to the south side of central. We stopped at a circle k or 7 -11 so she could get some cigs. She was really anxious about me not leaving, which made me think even more that she was the real deal. I waited and we headed to her place, where she said she watched her grandfather. We pulled in to the yard, where she then wanted to switch seats. This was a really odd request and of course I refused. In the very short time we had stopped her behavior changed drastically. She then said she had to run inside for something and lucky for me the vibes were so bizzare I decided to get the hell out of there. She was barely outside the door when I hit the engine and the instant I started to release the clutch and press on the gas to back out, about 3 gang banger cholos came running out of the house. I pressed the gas all the way and tore out in reverse with the passenger door still open. I could see shadows running this way and that but through the gear in 1st and got out of there. I had been set up for a rob, car theft or worse. It was through sheer luck I got out of therewith only a messed up passenger door. It is crap like this that has me highly encouraging that the robs be photographed and posted.

Shadyrandr
02-28-06, 17:06
Thanks for the heads up guys. I have noticed a lot of aggression going on out there. Keep you head up guys because things can go bad. I have had a bad situation as well and almost got me killed. Picked up a Hsw just west of wyoming. We hardly got a block and she decided to try and rip my stereo out of the dash. I tried to get her off and with no success I had to get out and go around to the passenger side and start pulling her out by her feet. When she stood up she pulled a knife out and shanked me in the lower back. Needless to say I layed her out flat on her back with one punch. I have never seen her again but you never know when something might go wrong.

Thanks for the heads up once again.

Shadyrandr
03-01-06, 12:49
Can someone please give a description of Tabatha? I believe I saw her this morning by pres. Hospital. Is this where she usually walks? I did notice a couple guys staying real close to where she was at and after a second and third drive by I noticed she would keep looking at them and motioning to them. I did snap a couple pics so If I can get them off my phone I will post them.

Ttime
03-12-06, 12:48
Hey guys!

I was told by a provider last night to look out for a wsw named Lori. Lori will try to take you to her "spot" where you will be robbed. If she can't do that she will pick your pocket, or take whatever she can grab and bail.

Ttime
03-15-06, 18:12
Called Maria today. Went back to her apt. $40 for fs, everything covered. She is the sw that wears country western clothes with a big belt buckle. All in all good experience.

DudeX
03-15-06, 23:57
Hey guys!

I was told by a provider last night to look out for a wsw named Lori. Lori will try to take you to her "spot" where you will be robbed. If she can't do that she will pick your pocket, or take whatever she can grab and bail.TTime ask your provider friend for a description. By the time you get the name of these girls im blocks away from the grind.

I guess the lack of posts here means the drought affects the SW too?

Zacsmac
03-16-06, 01:20
Maria, eh? I've passed her up more than once thinking she was just a civilian without a car. Funny, seems like she only has that one black outfit. Guess I'll have to sample her goods next time I see her out. Thanks for the lead!

6:30am, who do I see in her usual spot? Tabitha, wearing a grey hoodie and a red Phillies cap. She was working out of a royal blue grand am today. Looked like someone picked her up and returned her like a normal transaction, maybe she's trying to clean up her image. Still, I'll never date her.

5:30pm, Tabitha's "homegirl" on the East side of Central (where I originally picked her up) She said to me "cruising this side of town, today huh? Can I get a ride?" To which I replied keep walking. Still good looking and tempting as ever, but I'm glad to have dodged that bullet once.

Slim pickings out these days, it seems. Sad that there are two bad ones to every good one. More information about Maria would be nice.

Keep it safe, fellas.

z

Ttime
03-18-06, 01:16
Hi guys!
I had a couple of requests for Marias digits. I'm somewhat leery of giving them out to someone with no posts. Not trying to be rude; just careful.

Don't want LE busting someone nice like Maria because of my dumb ass.

Mr Bubble
03-20-06, 22:51
I just thought I'd mention this if anyone cares...

I saw Tabitha tonight about 7pm. She was on Pine & Gold. She was just getting into a red Toyota, early 80s/late 70s pickup truck (license plate FM.....). As she had the door open to the truck, I had just pulled into a parking lot and passed by, just next to her. She gave me the "what's up" head nod... as if she was wondering if I was interested in her. By the time I turned around, she was in the truck. I *REALLY* think the guy in the truck (late 30s, brownish hair with mustache) was her "pimp." I circled several times just to f*ck with them as they both sat in a parking lot near the 7-11. There were 2 APD and 1 UNM cop driving through the streets and alleys during this time. I'm curious if someone had just been robbed by her.

Damn, I think she's pretty darn cute... especially for a SW!!! Eitherway, I'm going to try and pick her up the next time I see her. I'll do things my way and drive to where I want to go while keeping an eye out for suspicious vehicles and/or people around me. If all else fails.... I've got Mr. Glock and Mr. Desert Eagle on standby.

There was another WSW with red hair (kind of wavey and just past the shoulders in length), skinny build walking west on Central. I saw her walking for many many blocks... aimlessly.... She smoked and would look around as if she was trying to spot johns. I tried to pass her once to see if she'd snag and walk to my car.... but she kept going straight. I wasn't too assertive in me picking her up... but then again, I was unsure if she was a true SW. Anyone know anything on this gal? She looked like she was about a 6 or 7 on the SW scale....

Happy Hunting!

Mr Bubble
03-22-06, 01:06
I picked her up on a sidestreet north of C. a few blocks west of San Mateo. She's a fairly attractive 29 y/o. She's a tall one at about 5'10" or so and has long, pretty blonde hair. She's not skinny nor fat... I guess you can say she's just average in shape... pushing towards the "big boned" physique. Oh, and she's got a great rack too. Although I'm a boob man and love D's.... Amber is about a C (nice and firm!) and has very lovely nipples (they'll pop your eyes out). Overall, a very pretty, young, and attractive gal to be on the streets of ABQ. She's not a user either.... A+ to her.
Anyways... she'll ask 30 for a bj and 40+ for fs. No greek.
I opted for BBBJCIM @ 20+tip.
She's a great performer and likes to take it deep... So deep I was feeling the back of her throat! Her personality was excellent too. Polite, laid back, and very open. She says many gals have been getting popped lately and being thrown in the slammer.
Anyways... Amber will be seeing me soon. Very soon. I can't wait!
I really want to be an ass and not give her contact info out (keep this gem to myself!)... But I'll be nice and give it out to Senior Members only. Peace.

Mr.B

Zacsmac
03-22-06, 08:45
Hmmm, I happened to be out yesterday afternoon on Montgomery and Jefferson when I spotted what appeared to be a young BSW sauntering down the street. She passed by my car and gave me the look. I flipped a U turn at the next block to swing back around and she was doing the hooker lean into the window of another car. Very interesting, I wonder if they are migrating to Montgomery because they sure as hell aren't on Central anymore. Anyone else seen anything that would indicate a shift in scene? I have a hard time accepting that our once flourishing scene is now a clucker wasteland.

Cheers

Z

DudeX
03-23-06, 23:36
Thursday eve, was driving up and down C and initially picked up a 40's WSW, haggard looking blonde, Makela. Maybe she has been written about before but I passed because she didnt want to go where I wanted an she kept suggesting really bad areas (no cover, lots of potential foot traffic). She went on her way after leaving a fake cell number, as I learned later when I checked it out. Guy on the other end of the line said he didnt know who she was but she must be dyslectic or something because every couple of weeks he gets a call for her. Said he had that number for his cell for about 6 months.

The skinny redhead observed walking up and down C near San Mateo...I think I know who you mean. late 30s- early 40s, thin, 5'7 or so, stringy, curly red hair, kind of weathered face. Wearing a black jacket with some lettering about firefighting on the back. She was walking back and forth but with a tall guy with white hair and moustache. Not sure what their deal is but despite being out for over and hour or so, they paid zero attention to cars.

Finally Tabitha. Was down by Central and Gold and saw this thin cutie with shoulder length red hair wearing a white jogging outfit. She gets in and we drive off. After a few mintues and some intro bs, I ask her name and she told me ,Tabitha and I thought well here goes. We drove off central to the south. She had suggested a place but I said nah, I know a better and closer one. She didnt object. Oddly enough she said she recognized me from "last time". I dont really resemble others and I would have definetly rembered her just from her really cute fresh looks. She asked why I didnt recognize her and then suggested its because she looks "a lot healthier". I agreed and that seemed to put her in a really good mood. Since the descriptions of her on this board were so general I began thinking maybe this was a different girl. She asks "same as last time? XX for $$?" I said yeah. So we drive to an improvised location. She gets me nervous at first because she is looking behind us on the way there but I feel satisfied that we are not followed and conduct our transaction. She opens the door, to have the dome light on to make sure she gets a $20, goes to work to near completion (finished with hand, obviously nas). Her technique is nothing special. I would go as far to say needs a lot of work, but no teeth and even though she seemed a bit irritated about how long it was taking, still went until climax was certain and it was arousing just having this mega cute girl going to work. Now the parts that make me wonder: She must have been scouting the inside of the car because once we finsish she pulled out these anti bac towels I had stashed in the back seat. She offers me a "wipey" and uses one to clean her mouth and hands. She asks to keep them and @.99 I say yeah go ahead. She asked to get dropped off on Gold. We get there and she offers me her number, using a pencil I had stashed in the car. Dont know if the # works, will give it a try this weekend maybe. She gets out and walks straight to what looks like a blue car that was parked right next to where I stopped. Older stocky type male in the drivers seat. I left. So maybe it was her, given how sneaky she was and the dude in the car. Maybe he was sussposed to follow but something happened. Maybe there was a surprise at the location she wanted to go to, or maybe there are two Tabithas?

Zacsmac
03-24-06, 01:53
Dude,

Everything points to the girl you picked up being "the" Tabitha, from the hair to the jogging suit, to the blue car I described in an earlier post. I think the secret to her success is getting you to go to the pre-arranged spot. If you can take her to your turf, she's at a disadvantage. I've talked to her once before, she's convinced I am LE, or at least was at the time, and she showed me a nasty abrasion on her hip that she claimed was the result of an attempted rape. Sounds like she'll give limited service if she's forced to, for fear of being beaten up. This makes sense to me as she is a tiny girl and apparently leaves the dirty work to her thugs.

Maybe we'll see better variety now that Spring is here, I too have seen and spoken to the raggedy redhead you mentioned. She's definitely an addict and will admit to such. I almost said "what the hell" once but a nasty sore on her lip made me decide otherwise.

Hopefully the warm weather around the corner will help perk things up. This is the slowest I've seen in a long time. It has to get better, can't really get much worse.

Take it easy, fellas.

z

Big John #2
03-24-06, 03:19
Hey Guys,

Remember this message about a year ago:

"Desert Goddess is better known as Gabrielle Felex. I met her on Adult Friend Finder. She is simply a very beautiful woman. We met and had the greatest time I have had in years. She loves sex and is a true GFE. She was not meeting men outside of AFF but wanted to start for tips to make a little extra $$ and I said I would help her with contacts .

I am not free to give her telephone # because she has some privacy issues at home.
WHEN YOU SEE HER PICS YOU WILL BE HOOKED AND WHEN YOU MEET HER IN THE FLESH YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE.

PLEASE TREAT HER WITH RESPECT AND ENJOY.

If you will give me your email, I will send a pic but so will she."

Well several of you met her and she and I had wonderful times until she moved to Colorado and we have kept in touch. One of you wrote this to me: " I met and enjoyed Gabrielle very much this past Friday. She talks highly of you and wants to keep her providership to a minimum, as you probably know. Thanx for allowing me to get into the loop as I travel to SF about once a month or every other month, and she was fine with that. She literally made my head spin and she was so sweet as well, a true GFE."

WELL HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS: She has agreed to meet me in Albuquerque next week March 28-31 if she can hook up with several other guys, past or new while there. She plans to be at the Hotel Albuquerque which used to be the Sheraton Old Town.

So help me out here -- I will be blessed with her presence and that putsa my head in a spin --- but you will also leave her presence not knowing how to thank me enough.

Reply to me with your email adress and I will give you her email address and you can communicate with her. I will also send this messsage to those of you whose email addresses I still have.

Good Luck,

Big John

Big John #2
03-24-06, 03:51
Attached is a picture of the beautiful Gabrielle. I tried to attach two but the other was to big a file. Enjoy this one.

Big John #2
03-24-06, 19:04
Got her permission to post this one without revision so you can see her beautiful face.

Best Tx Monger
03-25-06, 13:16
Attached is a picture of the beautiful Gabrielle. Thanks for the post Mr. Doe, very nice breast ! Very tempting.

Amish Made
03-25-06, 16:15
We have a WINNER!

DING-DING-DING

I could get lost for days in those Milf Mountains

YODER

DudeX
03-26-06, 23:40
Went out Sat early evening. While heading south on coors, didnt pass Paseo before I hit upon some action. LSW Terri, 40, thin, 5'7, curly black hair. Noticible for her limp caused by a bad hip. excellent technique. What she lacked in being able to move well she more than made up for with effort and skill. After we finished business I dropped her off on C and Carlisle. During the drive to and from noticed lots of girls out, about 5 I had never seen before. Many were off the road aways about a half a block. Action all the way up to J Tabo and maybe even to Tramway but I didnt check. A really good night.

Walter30
04-12-06, 07:22
Tonight I saw a girl that somewhat matched that description mr bubble gave, except with brown hair.

She was in front of the bus station gave me a whats up head nod I was thinkn hmm shes pretty good looking I'll circle around and guess what I saw. This girl talking with and getting into red toyota truck.

At the time I thought maybe he beat me to her but after rereading your post you are probably right about the pimp.

It's to bad noone has a pic of her to post.

I guess everyone is getting the same amount of action as me thats why there have'nt been any reports.

The old cruise is so dry.

Mr Bubble
04-12-06, 12:53
Yep, that sounds like her. At the time that I wrote her description, I was going off info an SW provided me. Now that I have seen her in person, she does have brown hair (not light).

Tabitha and her "homegirl" look very similar....
Both are slender, Tabitha is a little shorter then HG (by about 2-3 inches or so), both have brown hair and nice asses....
The only thing that helps me differenciate the two is that Tabitha has a very youthful, happy, cute face....
While HG uses a bit more mascara, shows some signs of possible drug use (she just looks a little more run-down then T), and while Tabitha looks to be Caucasian, HG looks as if she's got a little Hispanic in her.
It's kinda funny.... Everytime I eat @ Texas Roadhouse restaraunt, I see a waitress that looks just like Tabitha.... I do a doubletake everytime...

Does anyone have any new ROBs to report?
How about any new women?
Anyone see BigJohn#2's girl? ...comments?

Peace.

Walter30
04-17-06, 01:37
Well unfortunately I have a bad one to tell about.

After a long night of cruiseing with no luck I had seen this older looking SW that at 5 in the morning I said what the hell, she had thrown me all kinds of smiles. I might as well hit it and goto bed.

Well I swooped around to pick her up and she hoped in said her name was 'denise'

Did the cop thing, told her I had a jackson and did'nt want a BJ, see asked for more I said it's all I got. Then said I can drop you off. "no its cool" she says.

Get to the spot and she flips out, tells me she knows I have more money and to " give her money " her eyes glazed over.

I got crazy vibes from the lunatic, she said no service that she never agreed to anything and to compensate her for her time. Not politely discussing this with me, yelling very loudly.

I said no I'll give you a ride but I'm not giving money to you.

More yelling about " give me money " then she goes for the center console, glovebox, and looks in the back seat franticly.

This lady is fucking crazy.

I tell her I'll give her three bucks to get the fuck out of the car so she agreed. Got out, with my phone.

And left a 4 inch piece of glass made into a weapon on the side of the seat.

I'm glad all she got was my phone, she has some nasty karma coming.

I saw her the next night in the same area.

Central, between Luisiana and Wyoming.

40+ years old, says shes from new york has an accent to go with the story. After she ripped me off I saw her an hour latter in different clothes at the same area. Darkish hair maybe some gray.

Hopefully if you were'nt already avoiding this hag you will.

Henry34
04-17-06, 19:15
I am planing to go to Juarez at the end of this month. Anyone wants to join me? I am not good at spanish, so if someone can speak well spanish would be plus.

DudeX
04-17-06, 20:00
I could swear when I picked up Tabitha she had red hair. Last week I did try calling the numbers she gave me, got a voice mail.

Close call with Denise. She doesnt sound familiar but that area between L and Wyo always seems to have the most rip offs. Still if she was not getting picked up for a few hours, thats always a sign of trouble. I certainly learned that the hard way. How tall, thin was Denise? Long hair?

I havent been out much but still am surprised to hear everyone saying it is dry out there. The past two times I have been out in the early evening there were quite a few. Enough that it was ok to be picky. Last Sunday evening there were a few latin girls out in that area between Wyo and L, well older sorts. There was one who actually looked pregnant but she could have just had a big belly. She looked really good but in the car she was older and sort of out of it. I picked her up but when she wanted to see the $$ before getting to the spot, I said no so she wanted to bail. I let her out, figuring it was going to be a rip off.

I finally ended up with "tina" near C and West Skies. She seemed to be scaring off others trying to pick her up because of her aggressive sell from out of the car. After picking her up I expained her vice like technique wasnt doing her any favors. She said she doesnt go out often, just when she needs to pay a bill. Very long dark hair, pretty face and c cup chest.

Walter30
04-17-06, 22:47
I'd like to go check out Juarez.

On the Juarez boards I think they were trying to organize a get together at the end of the month.

Henry34
04-18-06, 16:48
I'd like to go check out Juarez.

On the Juarez boards I think they were trying to organize a get together at the end of the month.YEAH, but I think they are going during the day time or more than 1 day staying over there.

I am just gonna go for the night and come back in the morning. if you would like to join me, that would be great.

Zoo TV
04-18-06, 19:02
Hey guys:
I may be interested in meeting you guys down there. Hope all is well

Later
Zoo

Walter30
04-19-06, 01:37
Denise's hair was just around shoulder length and is a dirty brown with some gray. Shes average build, thin but not excessively thin.

I've seen her out the past couple times I drive by at the early morning hours and even saw her at lunch time she was wearing a brown leather jacket.

Anyone have any exp with the younger looking WSW in the L and W area with long hair and kinda thick body?

DudeX
04-21-06, 00:13
Tuesday PM the circut from Tramway to San Mateo was crawling. Again enought to be choosey. There was some young, early 20's W/LSW up near tramway that I picked up but eventually passed on just cause the vibes werent there. Some older (40's) WSW (or is that W Car Driver) working out of her car by McDs. Saw a hot young LSW get picked up just east of C and Wyo and then running out of the car by the lottaburger north of the same intersection. Not sure what it was, but most likely a cash and dash. Anyone want to fess up to being taken in by this scam? Makes me more suspicious of that preggers looking woman I almost took a chance with last week. There were a couple of girls who seemed to be working behind blakes, but they were with a guy and I never stop in that situation.

Mark My Words
05-07-06, 12:17
Will be visiting Albuquerque (from Denver) this week and am looking for advice on where to cruise, whether there is any special etiquette for making pickups in the neighborhood, and any other suggestions you might have for hooking up while there. Will be happy to exchange information with anyone planning a trip to Denver and in need of advice as well.

Thanks in advance.

DudeX
05-12-06, 22:37
Recieved a message on the story in the Journal about recent stings with both UC johns and streetstanders. Was unable to find the full story on the Journal website. Can someone post it here to give the rest of us a heads up? The recent LE actions explains why it was bare last night but still two bona fide treasures out there in the later evening.

Has anyone else connected with Jodie or the "head nurse"? INCREDIBLE

Henry34
05-18-06, 11:43
Hey guys check out the website www.privateice.com. look at the chicks the price they are asking. Somebody got to be insane.

I just got back from Juarez and there were a lot of chicks down there looking very hot compare to private ice selection. Also, the price is very low too.

Anybody check out those asian massage places? I think there are 3 of them now? does they do anything extra? PM me info if you know.

Thanks

Kryoclasm
05-28-06, 17:33
Wow, this board has slowed down some.

Anyone able to pm me an phone number or two of a reliable provider?

Thanks

Big John #2
05-29-06, 00:25
Paris is reliable but has moved to Santa Fe but maya come to Alb as well - 505-203-3936

Lucy is young, lost weight and not bad. 514-6688

Dona is excellent when in town but not always available 602-751-4166

You missed a beauty last week from the Canadian Network. She was in town 4 days and was a real treat.

You might try Big Doggie escort page to see if others are visiting this week.

Wow, this board has slowed down some.

Anyone able to pm me an phone number or two of a reliable provider?

Thanks

Kryoclasm
05-29-06, 11:00
Thanks Big J,

I'm kinda looking for the cheaper range. 50 -100.

Kryoclasm
06-03-06, 20:13
Well, I have been meeting up with Charlotte every now and then. Today she did a cash and dash on me for $50 bucks.

She seemed cool until today. I just dont know what to make of it but Id say that she is now untrustworthy and needs to be avoided.

Feel free to give her a ring if you want to risk it.
Charlotte aka "VALERIE'S HOT OIL MASSAGE" from the Abq Journal classifieds.
417-5073

Zoo TV
06-25-06, 02:00
Hey guys:
Wow things are slow in the abq board here. Well went to TDs on Eubank and had geat lapdances from Betty very hot yound lady will jerk the root through your pantz, I guess in abq thats pretty good. Any info out there ?? Keep it safe guys.

Later
Zoo

Henry34
06-27-06, 14:42
Here is my suggestion for next monger palooza. we should try to meet on the El paso Side, then cross the border. Last one, I try to call Clysdale , but got no answer because his cell does not work in Juarez.

DudeX
06-30-06, 19:57
Was forwarded a story about an espanola police officer getting busted by city undercover vice. Strange story as the cop seems to be clearly guilty yet at the same time railroaded by the UC. Was arrested before anything took place, even the exchange of $ (UC pulled him over within a few minutes of making the pick up). The SW, Elizabeth Hurley - Gonzales, gave up the officer and said he offered her 40 for 1/2 1/2. Maybe she was a decoy or just dumb and thought she would get off for giving him up to the UC. Definately one SW to be avoided and should be a warning to everyone in Alb that things are heating up, but in a bad way.

Jr Jorin
07-10-06, 21:16
I will be heading thru Albuquerque the week of July 17-21.

Can someone please tell me some place to look for a SW?

I have looked at the post and cant seem to pin down the area yall are talking about.

I likw WSW if that help as to the area. I am driving from Texas to Calif.

wanabemonger
07-12-06, 02:01
Blond petite nice bod and small firm titties. The best BBBJCIMWS and Greek. She's a hot one and aims to please. I have seen her off and on for several yrs. Rates start at franklin+grant and go up from there but worth every bit. PM me for digits.
PS please have some posts and share info with me if you want info from me. I won't just give out this info willy nilly.

Boy Scout410
07-12-06, 13:32
Gentlemen,

I just wanted to say hello. I am relatively new to USG, but have posted a few times on WSG under a similar user name. This post is a bit off topic, but wanted to let you know that action can be found at some of the casino bars, especially Sandia. I have been relatively lucky in finding some women, buying some drinks at the lower bar, and now the bar on the top floor, and scoring some "Freebie's". This past weekend was no exception. I bought one lady about 4 drinks, and after some conversation and dancing, we decided to get a room in the new hotel. Mindblowing sex!!!! I find this type of hunt more challenging and less risky.

Drinks = $5/each
Room = $80

Probably more than you guys are used to paying, but again a lot less risk.

I am very attacted to the latinas, so the occasional mongering that I do tends to be in towns like Juarez, Nuevo Laredo and Tijauna. Guess I am too much of a wuss to risk all I have on a SW. Keep up the good work, and I enjoy reading your posts. If you want more info on the casinos, I would be happy to share more in PM.

Thanks.

Vocoon
07-13-06, 17:24
Does anyone know if Violet is still working>

Mr Bubble
07-13-06, 19:23
Does anyone know if Violet is still working>

If you are talking about Violet who is listed on naughtynightlife...
I heard from another board a few months ago that she moved out of NM... (to CO?)

Big John #2
07-20-06, 01:23
Was cruising Monday night and saw this cute young girl at the telephone just East of Lousiana on Central. Thought she surely wasn't an SW but went around the block stopped at the stop sign and she waved and smiled. She walked to the alley as I circled the block and picked her up. I had to go to a meeting and ask her for a price for an hour - FS and GFE and asked if she had a phone number for later. She said 60 to 80 and that most men tipped her based on quality. Called her late that evening, picked her up and she joined me in my hotel. Her name is Jessica and she is a 19 YO [petite sweetie, very clean, shiney long redish brown hair and not a drug user. Never had a child and very intelligent. Gave full service (tight pussy, small but perky tits, BBBJ, but every thing else protected, gladly let me daty) and enjoyed it all. Yeh, sounds to good to be true but take my word, you want to see her. I spoiled her and gave her 120, because she was worth it. Took her home where she lives with her brother. Private message me if you want her number. As I left town today I saw another about her age just east of San Mateo on central and this one looked so much like Jessica, I thought it was her at first. Dkidn't have time to check her out but wow two young SW cuties would be unbeleivable in Alb.

OneNut
07-24-06, 18:02
While in ABQ in MAy I stopped at the Fantasy and found relief. I enjoyed dancing with many of the girls but found when Latina stepped into the room I knew I had found my dream girl. After several table dances we went to the VIP where I enjoyed the most sensual dance I have ever had. When the "guard" was not around we did things we were not supposed to. I finished before the last dance was over and that is when the fantasy was over. I had understood that the VIP room was 35 when it is actually 35 per dance! If that wasn't enough, the cost of using a credit card was another 50 or so. The girls are great but watch the time while in the VIP.

Negotiable
07-25-06, 21:02
Admittedly I have been lurking on this board as I often travel to NM. Over the years I picked up some useful info and wish to share. On my travels I often see a WSW just about 5 ft 2 inch tall that goes by Michele. I've seen her anywhere from Pennsylvania and Central up to Tram. I actually ran into her in a couple quickie marts and we chatted so when I first gave her a ride we got along wonderfully. She is very thin and does like to smoke other than legal stuff; however BJ is well above average and I love responsive, itty-bitties. Traveling, I occasionally have a room when I see her so we have gone back to it. I'd like to think it's me, but ... as long as I have the room it is anything and everything I want as much as I want. Three jacksons do it. If you can put up with attitude, some unstableness, and her desire to smoke you will probably enjoy.

Boy Scout410
07-31-06, 13:21
Sounds like you had a good/expensive time. I know the VIP room at TD's North can get expensive. I know from experience. I did learn recently that while in the VIP section, whether the girl is dancing for you or not, as long as she has her top off, you are being charged for the dance. Most of the girls will not divulge this to you. I learned this from one of my favorites.

OneNut
08-01-06, 19:31
Sounds like you had a good/expensive time. I know the VIP room at TD's North can get expensive. I know from experience. I did learn recently that while in the VIP section, whether the girl is dancing for you or not, as long as she has her top off, you are being charged for the dance. Most of the girls will not divulge this to you. I learned this from one of my favorites.
I had a great time, but I think the bill started accumulating when we started to walk to the VIP! That said, I will probably go back and do it again. She (Latina) was very hot.

Big John #2
08-03-06, 20:52
I have not had the opportunity to see Jessica again but have received some private messages concerning her that range from "Good - will see her again." To "Five Stars". Nice to have some quality at the right price. Has anyone seen the other young SW in the vacinity of San Mateo and Central?

AZpix
08-08-06, 18:31
I have not had the opportunity to see Jessica again but have received some private messages concerning her that range from "Good - will see her again." To "Five Stars". Nice to have some quality at the right price. Has anyone seen the other young SW in the vacinity of San Mateo and Central?Was in Abq last weekend, a lot of LE in the Central area. Thanks to Big John for the ctc, was able to meet up with Jessica... nice girl, would recommend ;)

Be safe out there.

AP

Boy Scout410
08-09-06, 10:31
Late post from last weekend's activities. Went out Friday night with a friend of mine. Arrived at TD's North about 9 PM. I know a lot of the managers, so we received a few rounds of free drinks. Guess they like to get us loosend up, so we're loose with our cash. LOL. Anyways, had some really excellent lap dances as usual. Tip of the day, always wear shorts or sweats. I'm sure some of you know what I mean by that. By midnight, my friend and I arrived at my favorite hunting ground as of late. Yes the CASINO bar. We sat down at a table next to 4 women, and about 15 minutes later a drunk guy comes up and starts hasseling them. I leaned over and told the guy to leave my girlfriend and her friends alone. He left finally, either he was afraid of me, or he was afraid of the security guards standing five feet away, and eyeing him. Probably the latter. LOL. Anyways, the ladies invited us to join them, and after a couple of drinks, I was targeted by the one I was eyeing the whole time. The hunter became the hunted. Apparently they were all airline stewardesses laying over for the night. Long story short, we ended up taking them all back to their hotel by the airport. I stayed with my huntress for the night, and my buddy, well I didn't see him again until yesterday, and he still has a shit eatin grin on his face. All the stories I've heard about airline stewardesses are true, at least in this case. I know this stuff isn't considered mongering in some of your books, but I enjoy this type of hunt, and I don't have to worry about LE. Those of you who've PM'd me, or are just curious, just use your charm and or humor. Remember these ladies out there by themselves are out to have a good time, and the good looking ones are usually ignored, because most guys are too intimidated to chat them up. I got a free ticket to fly to LA this weekend to hook up with my huntress again.

Good luck and good hunting.

Mass Monger
08-23-06, 16:27
I picked up a SW near the McDonald's on Central last month. After the usual check-out she agreed to come to my motel for what-ever I wanted to pay her for what-ever I wanted to do. All was great until I pulled into my motel a few miles away. I had made a few stops on the way. As we got out of the car, we were descended on by about 4 burly vice cops. They separated us and said that they had been following us since I picked her up. “She is a known Prostitute”, said the officer. “She usually talks said the officer so why don’t you come clean”. After reading me the Miranda statement I decided to say nothing.

They handcuffed the girl and made me sit around in public for about an hour while repeatedly asking me for more information. What was I looking for? What did I offer to pay? I remained non-committal. They left me alone, with a guard for long periods of time. They said that she was a known hard drug user and probably had AIDS. They berated me for what I was doing and what it could do to my marriage and job. I was scared. Finally they arrested the girl, but let me go. They said that my name was now on file in an Albuquerque police report so I was not getting away free.

Obviously I am never ever going to monger in Albuquerque again, and possibly I am done with SW’s elsewhere too. It was just too scary. I don’t recommend doing it for others either.

Mass Monger

A John
08-23-06, 19:38
If any of you can help me with any type of lead`s. I'm from the Washington DC board I have posted a couple times in regard to the situation. It seems most recently immigration has her in Albuquerque NM I can't seem to get any good contact information? There is a lot of automated answering machines and no one will return my calls. Any help is greatly appreciated.

AJ

Yesterday at 18:44 #347

A John
Reports: 53 Thanks....

As of today I at least have a sense of calm. I've located my family after the feds get done with interrogation they are turning the girls over 10 girls at a time to Immigration. Immigration has no local bedspace / jails available. My family this morning was sent to Albuquerque New Mexico. So hopefully tomorrow we can apply for a bond hearing. Thanks to all of you who have been a big support. I've done a lot of research in regards to your PM`s you sent me and a lot of the information you've given has been greatly appreciated.

Happy Hunting

AJ

08-21-06 at 05:47 #345

A John
Reports: 53 Just frustrated

Boyfriends, husband's, children and families. My wife was taken down in the East Coast slam. Many of these women get into this lifestyle for one reason money. My wife came here three years ago after South Koreans economy fell off a little she was a business owner and went over $350, 000 in debt. Without incriminating myself you can read some of the papers and see what kind of money they make monthly doing this. The thing that upsets me since Tuesday morning Aug. 16 10 AM I've had no contact with her whatsoever. Just because they're selling their ass does this not give them any constitutional rights. Myself and others boyfriends and husbands have been in communication across the East Coast. We've contacted and retained attorneys as of Sunday the 20th there is not one FBI, ICE agent or New York Commonwealth attorney that would even return a call. These people have families that worry about them. This is really just a crying out in hopes someone somewhere knows something about the safe whereabouts of our family members. Even a man who goes down and rapes a child has family who cares. He's allowed to make a call. My wife is a United States citizen who even claims a small amount for income. My opinion The reason these AMP'S are targeted is because they're easy targets. There's a bunch helpless little women selling ass with no guns, grenades etc. This happens every so often. Slowly they will start popping up again. Meanwhile somewhere there's a man who inflicted this country terrible tragedy 9/11 and still today large inconveniences. Seems we can find him, takes years to pick up the murderer of the Ramsey girl. WTF I'm sorry for my rambling I've just don't understand or agree with where our tax dollars are being spent. This was a easy target to hit I'm sure you guys read these forms also I hope you're proud of yourself. Great job men!

Hizark21
08-23-06, 21:17
You did the right thing in keeping quiet. You probably should have told me you have nothing to say up front and asked if you were being arrested or could go. The cops probably would have let you go earlier.

The line about not getting off free is a bunch of bull. There is no law against giving a sw a ride regardless of whether is hooker or not.

Mr Bubble
09-09-06, 17:07
State Fair, Balloon Fest & Being PC...In Albuquerque!

It's that time of the year again for APD and LE in general to start "cleaning" up the streets in Albuquerque. There are several thousands of people who will be coming to Albuquerque in the weeks ahead. If you are a visitor seeking hidden treasures on the many blocks of Albuquerque streets, please remember to be smart and be cautious that the dame you find may happen to be 5-0 in disguise. I'm not trying to "frighten" anyone rather make people, especially visitors aware that this time of year brings out the most of Albuquerque policing to supposedly help make Albuquerque a more "safe" and "nuisance-free" city. Heighten the Foo-Foo factor per se.

Watch out for stings, undercover females/males, or just don't monger this time of year if being busted isn't worth the consequences that it can bring.

I'm Out...

Kabo Sport
09-10-06, 21:56
Hello all
First visit since 2004 - cruised Central shortly after midnight.
Saw several SW's out - decided on 'Amy' after cruising awhile.
She was just off Central, west side of town, on a side street behind a liquor store near the top of a small hill. Said she was late 30's, I would agree.
Note this one is only a "5" on my WSW scale - looked better from the street than in my car.
Decided on going ahead anyway.
Good full service (BBBJ, covered sex), non-rushed at my room for .3 plus a tip for good service and photos for a total of .4.
have fun
Kabo

Luvstoho
09-11-06, 13:12
Thanks for posting pictures of this one. I recall her well, though not as a SW. She used to give sensual massage out of her house near nob hill. Decent massage with HE. She appears to havelost some weight, as well. Nice gal, a little odd, used to have a lot of cats.

DudeX
09-12-06, 12:42
dark colored (green or blue) SUV pulling over cruisers all over central this past week. Also a white sedan. Probably UC too!

Big John #2
09-15-06, 01:45
Blak, pronounced "Black" just walked out of my hotel room and I am still reeling from the experience. Her Web Site is http://blakjen.com/
She will be in Albuquerue through tomorrow and then heading to Santa Fe for a day or two befor heading back to Houston.

She is a true GFE and is as close to the Montreal Ladies as I have found. and a little lss expensive. Prettier than her pics and such a fun lady. Check out her web site.

Lets get her back by giving her some business.

Benchseats Rock
09-17-06, 08:40
From the Alburquerque Tribune:

Sandoval County Sheriff John Paul Trujillo denies what he calls "very serious allegations" made about him in two Bernalillo Police Department reports.

According to the reports, two officers encountered Trujillo's dark blue SUV on Monday in a Park Õn' Ride lot on U.S. 550, and found "the vehicle shaking back and forth."

As officers approached, one observed the sheriff crawling "from the back seat area of the SUV into the front driver-side seat" and "maneuvering to put his pants on by way of buttoning and zipping." The officer also observed "in the back seat area the figure of a female crouching down obviously not wanting to be seen."

According to the report, the officer asked what was going on and Trujillo responded that "everything was fine."

Officers subsequently left to respond to a burglary call. No charges have been filed.

Trujillo couldn't be reached for comment Wednesday, but in a prepared statement said the reports amounted to "very serious allegations in an attempt to defame my character" in an election season.

In the statement, Trujillo said he had gone to the parking lot pursuing a tip of illegal drug activity.

Trujillo also said that he contacted the State Police and the officers' supervisor, Bernalillo Town Police Chief Fred Radosevich, to have them investigate the matter.

Radosevich said that as his officers were checking on Trujillo's vehicle, they were called away to a burglary in-progress call.

He said the officers were not with Trujillo long enough to identify the woman, and they did not witness any crime.

If the situation had involved nonofficials, Radosevich said, his officers wouldn't have initiated paperwork because they did not witness a crime, only suspicious activity.

"If it would have been anybody else, a report probably wouldn't have been completed," Radosevich said.

But the report was done because of Trujillo's status in the community, he said.

State Police spokesman Peter Olson said Trujillo had called State Police Chief Faron Segotta about the matter, but the department is not investigating anything.

"The chief could not determine what, if any, crime had been committed," Olson said.

Tribune reporter Maggie Shepard contributed to this report.

Benchseats Rock

Fred Stokes
10-05-06, 17:53
Zia (Emanuelle) is visiting Alb from Montreal Oct 30 to November 2nd but now definitely as an independendent with a new name. You can see photos, touring schedule, rates at her new site

http://www.geocities.com/missemanuellewild/

Book throught the email address at that site.

We also have the link and additional photos posted here at this site
http://*************************MontrealNewMexico/
in case you lose it.

We will be getting back with a message from her.

Fred
fred_stokes@yahoo.com

Zoo TV
10-06-06, 02:32
I just did spent some time at knockouts and TDs on eubank and found no new talent for extras I got the standard lap dances and was wondering if any of you guys had info on any clubs or dancer that offer extras aka HJ or any other. PM me and I can trade info.

Take care
Zoo

DudeX
10-11-06, 00:07
Posted earlier about some post fair action, either I hit the wrong button or it was deleted.

Hooked up with Amber, tall blonde. late 30s or so. Very well taken care off by her. Great attitude and not your usual Central looker.

Have been hearing that a lot of action has moved to the early morning hours.

Big John #2
10-11-06, 01:20
DudeX,

Where did you find Amber? Give me more details if you would. Private message me if you like.

Big John #2

Posted earlier about some post fair action, either I hit the wrong button or it was deleted.

Hooked up with Amber, tall blonde. late 30s or so. Very well taken care off by her. Great attitude and not your usual Central looker.

Have been hearing that a lot of action has moved to the early morning hours.

Mr Bubble
10-11-06, 13:56
I've been doing more of my mongering in the morning hours and have seen a lot more then what I do in the afternoons. In the past 2 weeks, I have only seen about 3 SW's on C. Ave around the 5-6pm time frame. All of these gals being a 2-3 on the 10 point Ho scale.

This morning around 6:30, I started my way on the track. It took only 5 minutes before I ran into Victoria aka Shortie. I was hesitant @ first to stop since I wanted to see who else could have been working the track. I decided to not waste time & gas and picked V up near the Fair Grounds.

She's a very petite 23y/o Hispanic gal. Unfortunately I'm not sure about her cup size as she kept her shirt on the whole time (was cold). I figure it would be a B or so. This girl isn't a shy one at all. Right when she jumped into my ride she shoved my hand down her pants and used her hand on top of mine to rub her kitty. Quite nice. As we drove off she moved across and started to give BBBJ. She was totally laid back and easy from the start. The only thing we had exchanged were our names and she was already trying to get the party started. Yeah!

Any who, we found a nice spot and agreed to .4 for FS. She was great @ BBBJ. We jumped into the back of my truck. She rolled the condom on and popped it in and did it doggy. No rushing, multiple positions, lots of oohs & ohhs... Good enthusiasm overall. She's quite thin and has a small yet curvey ass. It was a great view from behind and with her waist being so small, it was great to hold onto and thrust.

She really liked my attitude as she says and I totally liked hers. She was energetic, friendly, honest, and was actually interested in me having a good time. She asked to swap #'s and to hopefully consider seeing her again. She said she has a place right next to the View Point and that we could go there the next time. All in all, I have to say my first encounter with Victoria was 2 thumbs up. I VERY seldom find younger girls on C. Ave. I was fortunate to do so today and think I'll be seeing her again. I'm tired of all the grannies.... I like fresh meat!

BTW DudeX, I have seen the tall blonde Amber you speak of. I think there might actually be a review of her that I posted a while back. I think it was about a year ago and she was very cool and as you put it, not your typical C-SW. From what I recall she was a tall (about 5'10") somewhat of a new age hippie like girl (personality wise) with big titties. She gave me a # at the time but when I tried to call it, it went to a voice message and I didn't leave a msg because of her BF who didn't know she was a SW. Oh well...

Happy Hunting All!

Mr Bubble
10-13-06, 17:43
For those who have not seen this....
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/ers/220176743.html

I'm curious whether this is real or not.

Happy Hunting!
Mr.B

DudeX
10-13-06, 18:58
I dont know what to make of that. Kind of strange for someone to be posting publicly to break the law (kidnapping). Still, its could be legit. Odd that they would have so much info but not able to get her themselves. Keep an eye out for Mia!

Not the same Amber. The Amber I saw had small breasts. Wish I could have found yours! I found her between San Mateo and San Pedro. She is the second nice one I have found who said things have shifted to early AM. Wonder if that will still be so after it gets real cold.

For those who have not seen this....
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/ers/220176743.html

I'm curious whether this is real or not.

Happy Hunting!
Mr.B

Nippleman
10-14-06, 20:03
I was out early this morning and again around 3pm and only saw two sw that were about a low 2.

I tried to call Donna but no answer, I even tried several of the numbers in the paper but no return calls. I have the weekend open and am feeling the need. HELP!

ChicaLover
12-16-06, 21:26
I took a run up Central today and saw very little really. The only exception was a possible hsw near the sf rail bridge. She was a hsw, maybe mid twenties with some fading blonde highlights at the end of brown hair. Pretty face and a decent body.

I took a run up the hill to a truck stop area. Nada.

It's hard to believe that there's nothing going on at that Flying J area with all of those truck out there and a porn shop to boot! Anyone seen anything out there?

Big John #2
12-17-06, 03:11
I have seen Jessica, a sweet . young , petite chica, several times the last being last month and we had a fantastic time. Snuggled and made out for about 15 minutes, sweet DATY and a great BBBJ , (wow she sucked it dry) and then doggie and cowgirl. Her cell number is 505-553-6079 and she is now working full time at a nursing home so don't give up if you miss her the first time or two. She is worth the wait and will serve you well if you treat her with respect. She is clean, doesn't do drugs and can have an attitude if you don't treat her right.

Hope you connect and enjoy. Tell her Big John sent you and that will put her at ease. Let me know how it goes. I generally start out with 100 and tell her I will tip her 50 if she is a passionate GFE.

DudeX
12-20-06, 20:09
Anyone see this story on TV? Not sure how much the cops are relying on the "pimp". Looks like they are thinking a possible serial killer but it seems sorta strange. Im thinking it may have been a rob gone bad. When I first heard this story, it was reported that the 'dancer's' husband was hiding in the trunk!? I wonder if any of the people in the story were posters here.

...Police have released the identities of the three people involved in a double homicide at a mobile home park early Sunday on Albuquerque's West Side.

Lorenzo Montoya, 39, was shot multiple times and died outside his trailer at 4000 Block Drive SW, police say. Inside the trailer, police found the body of 19-year-old Shericka Hill, who had been bound with duct tape and strangled to death.

Police say Montoya was shot by Hill's boyfriend, Fredrick Williams, 18. Williams was questioned by police Sunday but has since been released, Albuquerque Police Spokesman John Walsh said.

Williams has not been charged because police say he acted in self-defense.

According to the police account, Montoya and Hill met around 2 a.m. Sunday on an Internet chat room.

After a brief in-person meeting near University and Menaul boulevards, Hill agreed to return to Montoya's trailer and "perform a dance" for him, Walsh said Sunday.

On her way, Hill stopped and picked up her boyfriend, Williams. Williams remained in the car while Hill entered the trailer.

After about an hour, Williams grew concerned and pulled closer to the trailer, at which point Montoya came outside with a gun. Williams also had a gun and shot and killed Montoya, police say.

Williams then entered the trailer and found Hill dead.

Walsh said police have sent out bulletins to other law enforcement agencies across the country to see if any have unsolved crimes resembling the killing of Hill. So far, no matches have turned up, he said.

Montoya had been arrested twice for patronizing a prostitute and was charged with kidnapping and two counts of rape in 1999. Those charges were dropped...

ChicaLover
12-20-06, 22:20
Anyone see this story on TV? Not sure how much the cops are relying on the "pimp". Looks like they are thinking a possible serial killer but it seems sorta strange. Im thinking it may have been a rob gone bad. When I first heard this story, it was reported that the 'dancer's' husband was hiding in the trunk!? I wonder if any of the people in the story were posters here.

...Police have released the identities of the three people involved in a double homicide at a mobile home park early Sunday on Albuquerque's West Side.

Lorenzo Montoya, 39, was shot multiple times and died outside his trailer at 4000 Block Drive SW, police say. Inside the trailer, police found the body of 19-year-old Shericka Hill, who had been bound with duct tape and strangled to death.

Police say Montoya was shot by Hill's boyfriend, Fredrick Williams, 18. Williams was questioned by police Sunday but has since been released, Albuquerque Police Spokesman John Walsh said.

Williams has not been charged because police say he acted in self-defense.

According to the police account, Montoya and Hill met around 2 a.m. Sunday on an Internet chat room.

After a brief in-person meeting near University and Menaul boulevards, Hill agreed to return to Montoya's trailer and "perform a dance" for him, Walsh said Sunday.

On her way, Hill stopped and picked up her boyfriend, Williams. Williams remained in the car while Hill entered the trailer.

After about an hour, Williams grew concerned and pulled closer to the trailer, at which point Montoya came outside with a gun. Williams also had a gun and shot and killed Montoya, police say.

Williams then entered the trailer and found Hill dead.

Walsh said police have sent out bulletins to other law enforcement agencies across the country to see if any have unsolved crimes resembling the killing of Hill. So far, no matches have turned up, he said.

Montoya had been arrested twice for patronizing a prostitute and was charged with kidnapping and two counts of rape in 1999. Those charges were dropped...

I saw the story in the paper today. Strange story and strange people. I wonder what the hell chat room they are referring to?
This guy does sound like a bad apple I must say with the prior incidences. Let's face it, he does sound like he's got some nasty tendencies.

Any mongerer with any experience will tell you to avoid confrontations at all costs. The boards are filled with stories of guys giving up $20, $30 or more all the time just to end the drama. On rare occasions, when in a potentially dangerous situation, I've heard of someone clocking a hooker but usually only when in a dangerous situation themselves. Even then, any post like that is followed up with stories and advice to let the shit go.....pay for the mistake, post about it to warn others and move on.......

Somethin's different with this dude it seems.

Needless to say, the streets will be getting a lot more attention now than normal......

Zoo TV
12-22-06, 19:15
Hey Guys:
Hit the truck stop exit 149 on I 40 W a week ago and it seems off the beaten path but saw some lizards walking the lot. Not too bad, they were asking 30-40 for BBJ now thery ranged from 5 to 7 on a sw scale. Any new news outthere lets keep the board alive.

Happy Holidays
Zoo

ChicaLover
12-23-06, 22:27
I saw this girl off of E. Central near one of the local porn shops. Anyone have any info on her? Decent body and better looking than a couple of other girls out there.....
Sorry about the bad photo.

Kabo Sport
01-18-07, 01:10
Hello all
The forum seems a little dead here in Albuquerque, so I thought I'd try to revive it a little. I haven't been here in a few months - but still had some luck.
Tuesday
Found Robin over on the west side - not far from the river near the old motel that is now closed. Lives (?) in a trailer near there. A little older WSW - mid / late 40's. Slim body, fairly fit for her age, not a bad body. Very good oral skills with long slow rim job included. Covered FS for .35 (including tip) and I have digits for senior members.
Wednesday - 2 times
Found Lee about 2:00 PM on the 'east' side near the Travel Inn directly on Central. See photos.
This 22 yr old WSW looked good until she removed all clothes. With a baby 3 months old and a weight loss she had some skin folds, sagging breasts.
Liked to be photographed - service was just 'OK'.
Found Lisa about 5:00 PM near the "Martini" bar (correct name / spelling?) just off of Central. Blond, blue eyed about 38 or so. Damn good full covered service - for .25 you could not beat it. Not heavy, very clean, a real find. Said she has a job but goes out to make a few bucks extra (I've heard that before).
I saw several others out - actually not too bad looking.
A HSW behind the video store - sorry, maybe on Penn Street?
A WSW a few blocks down, a little heavy but looked to be an actice type about 30 or so, also blond. A monger in a new Jeep just beat me to her - congrats to him
Have fun
Kabo

ChicaLover
01-18-07, 23:06
At around 5pm today, I saw an incredible looking Native chic, probably early twenties. Someone in a sporty car picked her up. After doing a stop by a store in the area, I saw the same or similiar car with a truck pulled up behind it and a couple of Undercover cops checking the car out. I'm not sure whether it was a UC in a car who'd picked up the woman or an undercover vehicle that had pulled over a monger with the girl in it......either way there's UC out in the mid central area tonight so be careful.

Zoo TV
01-22-07, 01:29
I saw this report on another board no name attached, does anyone know the contact information on the place near eubank ?? PM me if you do, I can trade info.
Thanks

Zoo

I have tried out 2 new AMPs in Albuquerque. One is off Eubank. The woman there was a bit older, I would say, probably about a 5. She was very nice and very accommodating. The place was very clean, but, the massage rooms are more like cubes with high walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling. The massage was pretty nice, and then she asked me to roll over so she could massage my front. She started brushing past my genitals, and when I didn't object she began massaging them. I smiled and her and she put a finger to her lips and gave a little "jerk-off" sign? I smiled back and asked how much. She wanted 50, I said 30. I pointed to my mouth (again, not much privacy), and asked how much, she said 100. I didn't want to spend that much, so I just got the hand release. It was pretty good, a little fast, but, not bad. For the massage and HJ, 100 bucks total. The second was another AMP on Wyoming and Comanche. The place looked brand new. The woman behind the counter was a bit better, a little younger, I would say a 5 or maybe 6. Her massage wasn't that good. When we came to the end, I rolled over, she covered me. She spoke very very little English. She kept asking me, "You like"? I took it as a sign that she was initiating extras. I asked if she massages anywhere else, and she gave me the "No speakee" look. I let it go, and about 2 minutes later, she asked what I meant to say. She actually stopped massaging and looked at me like she really wanted to know what I meant. I pointed at my genitals and asked her to massage there. She smiled like she was so embarrassed, and I was about to let it go, but she put her finger to her lips (I think these places are under the same ownership) and told me her boss doesn't like that. I said fine, no problem, but she leaned over and said "You give BIG tip. Good massage". She then gave me a hand release. I didn't bother asking for anything else. I just found the whole experience rather cold. There was no excitement. The HJ wasn't that great either. Very quick, no tenderness. Total price for massage and HJ 100 bucks. Both places are open to HJs, I felt if I pushed harder and paid more, I could have maybe gotten a BJ, but, I think I can get a better price and better service if I'm a repeat customer. Good luck, and where is all the info about Albuquerque! Help me out! On a related note, you can usually call live links here in Albuquerque and find an escort on the chat line. They say things like they are looking for guys that are financially stable and open minded.

ChicaLover
01-23-07, 00:51
Zoo - It's funny you posted this, I just saw a wierd simple sign with "massage" on it the other day. It may have been up around Eubank and Menaul. It made me wonder what the deal was.
The reviews you posted hardly make it sound like it's worth going to though?

DudeX
01-28-07, 20:27
Were two WSW I had not seen before, dont know if they are the ones who have been reviewed lately, as I missed one and the one I did pick up, bailed. She was nice looking, blonde/reddish hair, thin, about 5'4. Wearing a light colored jacket. Walked the C but did not look at cars. I had to really do something to get her attention, just south of the San Mateo and Central intersection. She got in, asked me the Uncle Leo question, and asked me to take her hand and do a cop check with it. She did a squeeze then asked how much I had. I gave her the standard ABQ amount, which everyone knows is .2 this caused her to get right out saying "im not a crackhead, but still...good luck". Kind of strange behavior. Maybe she is really new and thinks guys dont lowball this type of thing. I would have gone higher, but she didnt give me a chance. Saw her later across the fairgrounds in the war zone area. Once the sun goes down and temps drop .2 might sound better and better so take that and run with it.

Had picked up Lee that Kabo posted pics of earlier. Never did anything more than oral with her but she was good. Didnt rush at all. Got a number according to the person who answered today, she doesnt live there anymore.

WashDCguy77
02-07-07, 16:20
I cruised it today and not much to be found. I am new to the area. If anyone has any tid-bits please pass on. Thanks.

Bbond
02-10-07, 03:44
Saw 3 tonight, one with high white boots, just up from hospital, about midnight, looked too good to be true, made a round to check for LE autos, got back and the girls were gone, so I don't know any more. Sobriety check tonight at Wyoming/Central east bound side so that dampened that area. Cool night, saw, other than the 3 mentioned, nothing else, bagged it about 12:30.

vpofkuba
03-14-07, 17:16
I have seen Jessica, a sweet . young , petite chica, several times the last being last month and we had a fantastic time. Snuggled and made out for about 15 minutes, sweet DATY and a great BBBJ , (wow she sucked it dry) and then doggie and cowgirl. Her cell number is 505-553-6079 and she is now working full time at a nursing home so don't give up if you miss her the first time or two. She is worth the wait and will serve you well if you treat her with respect. She is clean, doesn't do drugs and can have an attitude if you don't treat her right.

Hope you connect and enjoy. Tell her Big John sent you and that will put her at ease. Let me know how it goes. I generally start out with 100 and tell her I will tip her 50 if she is a passionate GFE.I saw Jessica last week based from John's recommendation. I set up a outcall date with her to the Downtown Hyatt, She was about 30 mins and met me in the hotel lobby.

She is a nice girl but has some Tattoos's (first tat at 12), Great BBBJ and cowgirl, For the Money she is a bargain but is now advertising 150/200 on Craigslist. She gave me the John price of $100 plus tip.

Here are her CL pics.

ChicaLover
03-17-07, 02:02
Nice pics....pretty girl.

There are plenty of girls out there on the strip. The best I've seen recently goes by the name Dana. Says she's from up north a bit, medium length light brown hair, nice body though her teeth could use some help. She's probably in her early 40's but has is pretty nice. Good personality & service. Can find her on the strip near San Mateo generally......

Katmanndew
03-29-07, 09:52
Nice pics....pretty girl.

There are plenty of girls out there on the strip. The best I've seen recently goes by the name Dana. Says she's from up north a bit, medium length light brown hair, nice body though her teeth could use some help. She's probably in her early 40's but has is pretty nice. Good personality & service. Can find her on the strip near San Mateo generally......I have seent his older woman on the central strip between san mateo and wyoming,she is usually hitch-hiking for a ride, she has pretty big tits, must be over 50, Does anyone know anything about her? Is she just looking for a ride or what? I am new here , so hello, lots of great info.

Henry34
04-18-07, 12:55
Pick up Erika near Broadway last week and ask her if she had protection. She said yeah, but show no proof of it and also wanted to go to her place near by. I refused and try to drop her off, but she still insist. Be carefull, I think this girl is trying to rip people off.

Zacsmac
04-19-07, 01:19
I have seent his older woman on the central strip between san mateo and wyoming,she is usually hitch-hiking for a ride, she has pretty big tits, must be over 50, Does anyone know anything about her? Is she just looking for a ride or what? I am new here , so hello, lots of great info.Hey there Kat, sounds like a woman named Lola to me. She's been out there for years, has claimed to be a masseuse (sp), stripper, witch, Jehovah's Witness, etc. I think she's married now, but used to be an occasional provider. What you can get from her depends on the mood she's in, I would say from experience although I haven't utilized her services in over six years. Ran into her at the Caravan once and for a Jackson and a couple of beers I got HJ in my truck in the parking lot. Another time, she gave me FS for free at my apartment for a six pack and an obscure witch movie rental. Nice tits, somewhat overweight, be sure if you can get FS to hit it from behind. She's got the most annoying voice which is compounded when she's getting railed. You shouldn't have a problem getting her into your ride, as she's always near a bus stop or hitching. Good luck, man. Be sure and let me know what kind of luck you have.

Now as for the rest of the gals on the strip lately, holy crap! Most of them look like rejects from Night of the Living Dead! Aside from Jessica (who I haven't seen in a few weeks; must be exclusively on Craigslist now) everything else I've passed by has been five kinds of nasty! Hopefully the warm weather will coax out the good ones.

Have fun, be safe

Z

Mr Bubble
04-28-07, 09:02
I' ve been hunting for the past two weeks and have seen NO action on the streets. My favorite spot by the hospital has even been empty. Usually there's a decent flow of girls this time of year since the days are getting longer and the nights warmer.

Has anyone had any luck?
This town is getting more lame, especially the CL girls!

Blah!

ChicaLover
04-30-07, 20:05
I' ve been hunting for the past two weeks and have seen NO action on the streets. My favorite spot by the hospital has even been empty. Usually there's a decent flow of girls this time of year since the days are getting longer and the nights warmer.

Has anyone had any luck?
This town is getting more lame, especially the CL girls!

Blah!

The pickings out there can be horrendous or surprising on certain passes through. I've noticed that there are a surprising number of middle aged or older women out there. Maybe this is a product of the meth issue, I don't know. Many of them are fairly friendly if a bit worn. I guess that's the upside. One night, it looked like the best lookers were a few trannies who were out!

I've also noticed how often you see a certain one out there and then they seem to disappear to wherever. I've talked to several who seem to have come in from Gallup, Las Lunas, Madrid etc., to make some money but don't intend to stay and don't describe themselves as "regulars". In short, it seems to be very hit or miss.

Last night on West Central there were a few girls out, one of them, I recognized as a regular out there. Another one was a stunner. A solid 9 on any scale. Petite body, short brown hair, Hispanic, jeans and short sleeved shirt. I saw her pacing around and then stopping to talk to a car that stopped and then pulled away w/o any deal. In fact it's a bit hard to believe she's anything other than a decoy but I haven't heard any news about a bust. In any case, I'd be careful out there if it looks too good to be true.......

Negotiable
05-01-07, 02:40
Not much out tonight.- fully agree one of the trannies was just about best. A couple weeks back in the morning along the see corridor I saw a nice petit redhead (long and dark) from the back but by the time I went around she was gone. Looked like she could have been Rene who is a bit worn (and a brunette last time I saw her), but seemed too put together. I'll kept my eye out as red is my favorite color.

Henry34
05-01-07, 14:09
Most of the time Cenral is dead and if any it will be pretty much the rejects. I have been heading south of the border lately. The selection is very very good. You just have to be willing to drive a few hrs that's all cause you can drive on Central for hours and get nothing any way.

DudeX
05-01-07, 23:12
Has anyone seen TJ, white brunette, says she is 52 (looked lot younger), thin, about 5'3? Gave her a ride to the Downs Casino about a month back. Didnt do anything but got that vibe and her number, which doesnt work anymore. She was staying at the corner of Central and S Mateo.

Have not been out much at all but it does seem like things have died down a lot. Im thinking its because of meth, which seems to be taking its toll on the streets. Have also noticed quite a few working in groups then getting picked up later by their pimps to work elsewhere.

ChicaLover
05-02-07, 00:53
Has anyone seen TJ, white brunette, says she is 52 (looked lot younger), thin, about 5'3? Gave her a ride to the Downs Casino about a month back. Didnt do anything but got that vibe and her number, which doesnt work anymore. She was staying at the corner of Central and S Mateo.

Have not been out much at all but it does seem like things have died down a lot. Im thinking its because of meth, which seems to be taking its toll on the streets. Have also noticed quite a few working in groups then getting picked up later by their pimps to work elsewhere.

I haven't seen this TJ or at least noticed her as someone out there. I've given a few rides to ladies who were looking for lifts to somewhere but had the impression something might be negotiable.

A follow up on the pretty hsw on W. Central. There was an abq journal article w/ a long list of those busted related to the "War on Gangs" effort. One or two were listed as "prostitute" or "promoting prostitution" arrests. Another article not long ago mentioned a "gang related" semi truck or something of that nature being seized that was related to prostitution. I wouldn't be surprised to see more decoys out there.

It looks like there's some action going on that's under the radar around the area. Additionally, it looks like the West side (and other areas?) might be pretty hot at this point with the crack down on gangs........best to be careful.

Negotiable
05-02-07, 02:00
It has been pretty easy to tell where the LE has been putting effort. Areas from Moon to San Pedro have been exceedingly sparce.- even of the basic young male traffic. Take a good look and you'll see LE uniform in what appears to be their own vehicles. Didn't see any on East Central today but did see two young ones giving a curious eye. Neither seemed overly interested in action other than turning heads and causing congestion. I had noticed one of them before (maybe 5 ft, long dark wavy hair, looks 20 max, and wears an awsome pair of jeans) so she is one to keep an eye out for. The other was too darn cute for here so need to waive off that one in case LE is working her.

Katmanndew
05-05-07, 16:04
Most of the time Cenral is dead and if any it will be pretty much the rejects. I have been heading south of the border lately. The selection is very very good. You just have to be willing to drive a few hrs that's all cause you can drive on Central for hours and get nothing any way.I saw an ad for a new massage place on Wellesley, just wondering if anyone has been there and if its possible to get more than a massage and what the girls look like.

Thanks

Henry34
05-08-07, 11:21
I saw an ad for a new massage place on Wellesley, just wondering if anyone has been there and if its possible to get more than a massage and what the girls look like.

ThanksThat is not a new place. It is the same place as before, but they still put on the ad for grand opening forever already. The girls or should I say girl is at least over 35 years old and looks is not good either.

ChicaLover
05-08-07, 18:51
There was a news story that there was a sting a couple days ago in the area past 98th street on W. Central Avenue. I think they were showing the Chevron gas station. There was a car chase and a couple of women arrested for plying the trade. One guy was pictured who may have been a john.

Henry34
05-09-07, 13:30
There was a news story that there was a sting a couple days ago in the area past 98th street on W. Central Avenue. I think they were showing the Chevron gas station. There was a car chase and a couple of women arrested for plying the trade. One guy was pictured who may have been a john.This is another reason for me to head south.

DudeX
05-09-07, 20:46
Not today but last week, Central was jumping. Lots of girls up and down all the way from Nob Hill to Tramway from about 8-10 PM. It paid to be picky and patient because LE was out in force as well. Didnt see a lot of cars pulled over by the cops but you could not drive two blocks without seeing them parked or cruising. Passed up on this young LSW with long black hair who was walking west on central near San Mateo. She looked fine but too many cars were driving crazy trying to get her attention and were getting the wrong people to notice. I later recognized her from an ad on CL.

Negotiable
05-10-07, 01:08
Earlier this week East Central had half a dozen girls out through various times. I recogized a couple whom had just gotten out of jail but there were a couple new ones whom I've seen the last few days driving home. Two blonds, one fairly petite the other just a bit heavy and about 20. Ran into one in the quickie mart whom I've talked to before and she said a few others had recently gotten out of jail too -- most were there 2 months out for a week and back for two more months. One thing jail time does is put weight on them, but that isn't always good seeing as they don't work out.

No futher sitings of Shelly or Rene in the last couple weeks.

Lots of women out about 6p today, more on that when I have more time.

Mr Bubble
05-10-07, 21:52
All the recent posts are true!

I've been on a dry spell and have had no luck for several weeks and all of the sudden this week, the steets are full of women.

Yesterday afternoon about 6-7pm I saw about 5 gals to choose from. I picked up a 25y/o Tina on C ave., by the fairgrounds. She was about 5'4" and very thin. She was white, and had a pretty face. She's a B-cup and saggy titties as she's a single mother. Personality was great!

Settled for .40 for F/S. Everything was covered service.
She was good at french and decent at mish.
Overall, I'd consider seeing Tina again. There wasn't anything to speak of as a con, nor was there anything I'd really mention as a pro either.

She left me her home number where she's temporarily living with her mother. She claims she is moving out in 2 weeks and will have a cell# and a place to go if I decide to see her again. I think I may..... Yep!

Is the Latin gal people keep mentioning who was on CL named Princess and also "dances" at a local adult book store?
If that is her, what's the scoop on her? Performance? Worth trying?

Happy Hunting,
Mr.B

ChicaLover
05-10-07, 23:26
Plenty of girls out and a bunch of maybe's along Central.

I'm not sure if it's the same Latin girl or not but off Central in the fairgrounds area there was a great looking Latina who was probably in her early 20's. She had a great body, medium length curly brown w/ some highlighting or streaks in her hair. Definitely working. I'm curious what anyone knows?

Further up Central there were a few out including the McD's area. One girl who was out I've seen before and might be one of the recently freed jail birds. She's taller than most girls, lean and has spikey black hair....I think I've always seen her wearing a sorta tight muscle t type shirt. Just curious if anyone knows her. Feel free to back channel!

chicalover

Negotiable
05-11-07, 02:18
There were at least 6 with three of them well above average along Central. A lovely redhead in the San Pedro area; she was walking down a back street so probably safe to pick up, but never saw her before and I avoid those. She probably was 5' 7" and 125 or 130, fairly solid, sat on a corner, rolled a smoke and headed off. I couldn't get good eye contact with her, a black dude was keeping an eye out on her. Way down towards Washington there were a couple others. A real cute 18 looking girl (thin but health with light brown hair and a boheimian look to her dress). Looking as young as she did I waived off.- don't need statutory on top of anything else). Until she looked at me I hadn't even considered she was walking. Later saw her get out of a car that she couldn't have been in for 2 min so they must not have agreed on anything. Finally a long slow walk from Carlise to Walmart.- she was gorgeous and knew it, brunette with wavy hair past her shoulders and fixed up makeup. Saw 3-4 of the normal lot while passing Wyoming.

Henry34
05-11-07, 11:52
Have any of you try those girls in the abq ads?

PM me with info please.

ChicaLover
05-18-07, 22:54
Interesting looking tall blonde who's been wandering around east central....anyone have any info or experiences to share?

ChicaLover
05-22-07, 22:57
While not the prettiest wsw out there, there was a tall woman with a bandana, lots of tat's and army type outfit on walking around. She had sort of a lesbian, pirate look to her......rockin' body on her I must say.

NMTramp
05-24-07, 17:35
I must work the wrong hours. I never see anything out there mid afternoon. Getting up at 3:30 in the morning my weekday evenings die out a little earlier then most ppl. I'd love some contact info for a good BJ girl if anyone is interested in sharing.

DudeX
05-26-07, 01:02
Late info but hopefully still useful, about a week ago 9:30 pm I picked up Angel just west of Central and Eubank. Long curly red hair, early 20s, good looking but a royal pain. Kept wanting to park in the worst places. Despite an early good vibe, she turned out to be a big hassle. Would avoid if seen again.

Also same night, across from fairgrounds saw mid 30s slightly heavy but not used up look WSW at bus stop. Not sure if she was just careless or LE from her loud "looking for a date?" question when I stopped. Decided better safe than sorry so I passed.

Still, lots of potential there, but I was beat from the day and headed off the strip.

I heard that just after noon is a good time, but later in the afternoon there is less action. I once saw a nice selection out about 9 am, but it may have been a fluke.

Zacsmac
05-30-07, 22:58
Early this morning saw the infamous Tabitha that so many had trouble with last year near the Blake's on Central and Juan Tabo. She was wearing a black Michael Jordan jersey and looked like she was on the undercard for UFC 71 with two black eyes. I guess either her pimp or a john with no patience for her crap took a swing, who knows. Saw a fellow monger pick her up, hope he came out unscathed. Remember, she's devious and will lead you to a place where her thugs will jack you. Too bad, really. She's actually kind of cute and has a pretty decent body.

On another note, picked up Mandy, who's been out on the strip for a couple of years, no new ground covered here, but a pretty good fallback nonetheless. She might be the semi-heavyset 30-something one poster referred to before. Anyway, standard BBBJCIM for 20, good enough for a Wednesday morning. Best to pick her up when she's alone. Sometimes she walks around with a black dude who is her boyfriend or pimp. Friendly and chatty enough with decent skills and a pretty nice singing voice. Claims someday she's gonna be a singer. Glad I've got a mic she can practice singing into.

Anyway, nothing new and fresh lately. Where have they gone? Gotta be around here somewhere.

Be safe!

Z

Monger 2
05-30-07, 23:50
... she leaned over and said "You give BIG tip. Good massage". She then gave me a hand release. I didn't bother asking for anything else. I just found the whole experience rather cold. There was no excitement. The HJ wasn't that great either. Very quick, no tenderness. Total price for massage and HJ 100 bucks. ...Gents,

Following classified ad, I went to place on Wellesley. Unfortunately I didn't know the rates, and asked how much. She said. 6 for half hr. I asked how much for hr, she said 0. 7 but we close at 9. It was 8:45, So I opted for the half hr. She was a cute spinner. Name Anna. Love how I never met a non-english speaking amp girls with an asian name. Maybe that is why they are here in USA.

5 minutes into the lame massage she said turn over. Same story as Z00, perhaps a little more forward. She asked if I wanted more for "Big Tip", I asked how much, first told 0. 6 but I held at 0. 4 and she came down. I asked if she did offer more- but $$$ for FS was out of my league for a clock watching amp chick. In the end, not a great HJ but a bad HJ beats a good day at work.

Monger on,

M2

ChicaLover
05-31-07, 01:05
Unfortunately I was the recipient of some violence tonight and I hope you will take a serious warning from this.

I stopped for a woman using the names "Jennifer", "J-Lo" or she may use something simliar. I would guess she's in her mid 20's. She is about 5' 5", light skinned Hispanic or possibly Italian looking. She is just slightly chubby and has straight black hair down to just above her waist - parted in the middle. She was wearing a white/light top and blue jeans. Basically pretty.

She was on Central between Carlisle and Washington cross streets.

She got in and introduced herself and immediately started rushing things on where we had to go etc.. and how she had to make money and so on. I immediately didn't like the feel of it and felt like it could be a set up and made a comment about getting a number etc. to back out of it gracefully. She started ranting and raving about needing to make money for her pimp as she was going to get beat etc., wouldn't get out of the car, was going to cause an accident and the drama continued. At one point she grabbed the steering wheel. In %99 of the cases like this I've heard about, seen, a few bucks usually goes a long way and you just know to avoid them again.

Out of nowhere she back-fists me in the mouth and starts talking about how dead bodies can show up in garbage cans etc..

I drove around the block to further assess both my mouth and the situation. Calming her down a bit I was able to get her to leave for what I had in my wallet. Then, if it wasn't weird enough, she hugs me and apologizes. Oddly enough, I think she meant it.

Three things are possibly going on.

One, she is really a loon who's prone to violence, knows the game all too well and is very willing to act out physically on you.

Two, she is deathly afraid of her pimp and scared enough to act out violently (on you) to protect herself from the consequences. Based on her ramblings, I think she may have seen or been a victim of some serious violence. Maybe I'm a sucker but even after being hit by her I actually believe she's in a seriously violent deal.

Three, see one and two above.

Either way, the potential for violence is high and should you end up in the wrong environment (ie. pimp following you) you are headed for a sh*t storm of trouble. I would guess someone so willing to strike out so quickly is armed with other things. If she's that afraid of him, I'm sure you could be violently robbed if he's in the picture.

For what it's worth, I don't recall seeing this one anywhere in the city so she/they may be passing through?

This one's got a bad feeling to me. I'm not being over dramatic when I say you need to remember this one and avoid at all costs.

Bbond
05-31-07, 04:09
Relating to the previous post by ChicaLover.

About 4-5 years ago, in Albuquerque, I picked up a girl that acted like the one he got. I tried to get rid of her, even drove to police sub-station trying to scare her, girl was not afraid. On the way to police station she put my truck into park while we were doing about 35MPH. Finally got her out, after she wanted to just start over and finish a date, by offering $20 for her just to leave. She was apologetic, and showed me a cut on her thigh, said it was done by her pimp. I dropped her where I picked her up from, said see you later, but no way would I ever pick her up again. I guess there is enough traffic that they don't have to worry, or care, about repeat business.

Another time, I picked a girl, she asked me to drive a certain route, then asked me to stop while she went inside an apartment for a minute. When I stopped she asked for money, I refused, saying I did not think she was comming back. She replied, "so you don't trust me". Then she grabbed my keys. Struggling with her for control of the keys, the vehicle panic alarm button was pressed on the key chain remote, so that helped hurry her out, but not before I agreed to pay $30, to get rid of her.

So from then on I tried to pick up girls that looked more innocent (is there such a thing), or rely on girls I "dated" before.
Also I started using a duplicated key, keeping another set in map pocket, so if one grabbed the keys again, and got out of car, all she would get is ignition key, and I could still drive away.

These girls can and will get violent, they know they have you on a spot and are really in control of the situation, not a good thing but reality.

Bbond
05-31-07, 04:15
I must work the wrong hours. I never see anything out there mid afternoon. Getting up at 3:30 in the morning my weekday evenings die out a little earlier then most ppl. I'd love some contact info for a good BJ girl if anyone is interested in sharing.

Early morning, like 3-4am used to be something usually available on or just off Central Ave between University Blvd and the freeway, not always but very often.

Negotiable
05-31-07, 21:02
Interesting looking tall blonde who's been wandering around east central....anyone have any info or experiences to share?Been gone, but believe I saw the same one just prior to you. She goes by Julie and was talking with a rent-a-cop. Picked her up about 15 min later and turned out to be a very nice lady, going on 50, but I don't know many 30s that have had kids and are that nice. Face had heavy makeup and there was sagging; although less than to be expected. Very nice FS for 2 Jacks. Have kept my eye out when in town, but haven't seen again.

Negotiable
05-31-07, 21:08
A few girls have told me that the 3-4am timeframe is good, but way too early for me.

I believe that on Sunday I saw half a dozen nice girls between 2-4pm. Very weird as was a lack of the usual -- I kept away but will keep an eye out for two in particular. Neither could be 5', mixed hispanic and white, tiny, or beyond the mid to late 20s. Both had long hair, but one darker and a bit wavier.

DudeX
06-01-07, 22:41
Chica Lover: What a bad situation to be in. I have noticed that the younger the girls are, the more trouble they are able to cause. I posted last year about my all time wost experience, but there are other instances where things got bad. Like you, I am now trying to screen out the "innocent" ones or those who dont look like a physical threat.

ChicaLover
06-01-07, 23:14
Chica Lover: What a bad situation to be in. I have noticed that the younger the girls are, the more trouble they are able to cause. I posted last year about my all time wost experience, but there are other instances where things got bad. Like you, I am now trying to screen out the "innocent" ones or those who dont look like a physical threat.

Yeah, it was uncomfortable to say the least. I've had the crazy hooker thing happen before - I'm going to start screaming, claim you raped me etc.. but never one just come out swinging like that. Usually you can work your way out of it without anything more than a few nasty comments or a slammed door. It was the willingness to just start throwing a punch that shocked me. I'm not a small guy and she would have had no idea what I was willing to do or what I was carrying.

For what it's worth, I scanned craigslist and didn't see any sight of her through last night. I DO think I saw her near Carslyle & Central today late afternoon so she may still be around to pull her crap on other people.

You may be right about the younger ones. I don't know if any of you know "Tabitha" a younger blonde....a little off but she never seemed out to mix it up, so to speak.

Henry34
06-04-07, 11:51
Early this morning saw the infamous Tabitha that so many had trouble with last year near the Blake's on Central and Juan Tabo. She was wearing a black Michael Jordan jersey and looked like she was on the undercard for UFC 71 with two black eyes. I guess either her pimp or a john with no patience for her crap took a swing, who knows. Saw a fellow monger pick her up, hope he came out unscathed. Remember, she's devious and will lead you to a place where her thugs will jack you. Too bad, really. She's actually kind of cute and has a pretty decent body.

On another note, picked up Mandy, who's been out on the strip for a couple of years, no new ground covered here, but a pretty good fallback nonetheless. She might be the semi-heavyset 30-something one poster referred to before. Anyway, standard BBBJCIM for 20, good enough for a Wednesday morning. Best to pick her up when she's alone. Sometimes she walks around with a black dude who is her boyfriend or pimp. Friendly and chatty enough with decent skills and a pretty nice singing voice. Claims someday she's gonna be a singer. Glad I've got a mic she can practice singing into.

Anyway, nothing new and fresh lately. Where have they gone? Gotta be around here somewhere.

Be safe!

ZYeah, I saw her with beat up eyes on C. near Juan Tabo too.

Henry34
06-04-07, 11:55
Gents,

Following classified ad, I went to place on Wellesley. Unfortunately I didn't know the rates, and asked how much. She said. 6 for half hr. I asked how much for hr, she said 0. 7 but we close at 9. It was 8:45, So I opted for the half hr. She was a cute spinner. Name Anna. Love how I never met a non-english speaking amp girls with an asian name. Maybe that is why they are here in USA.

5 minutes into the lame massage she said turn over. Same story as Z00, perhaps a little more forward. She asked if I wanted more for "Big Tip", I asked how much, first told 0. 6 but I held at 0. 4 and she came down. I asked if she did offer more- but $$$ for FS was out of my league for a clock watching amp chick. In the end, not a great HJ but a bad HJ beats a good day at work.

Monger on,

M2I rather save that money to head south. You could get FS 2 times for that.

Henry34
06-04-07, 12:00
Unfortunately I was the recipient of some violence tonight and I hope you will take a serious warning from this.

I stopped for a woman using the names "Jennifer", "J-Lo" or she may use something simliar. I would guess she's in her mid 20's. She is about 5' 5", light skinned Hispanic or possibly Italian looking. She is just slightly chubby and has straight black hair down to just above her waist - parted in the middle. She was wearing a white/light top and blue jeans. Basically pretty.

She was on Central between Carlisle and Washington cross streets.

She got in and introduced herself and immediately started rushing things on where we had to go etc.. and how she had to make money and so on. I immediately didn't like the feel of it and felt like it could be a set up and made a comment about getting a number etc. to back out of it gracefully. She started ranting and raving about needing to make money for her pimp as she was going to get beat etc., wouldn't get out of the car, was going to cause an accident and the drama continued. At one point she grabbed the steering wheel. In %99 of the cases like this I've heard about, seen, a few bucks usually goes a long way and you just know to avoid them again.

Out of nowhere she back-fists me in the mouth and starts talking about how dead bodies can show up in garbage cans etc..

I drove around the block to further assess both my mouth and the situation. Calming her down a bit I was able to get her to leave for what I had in my wallet. Then, if it wasn't weird enough, she hugs me and apologizes. Oddly enough, I think she meant it.

Three things are possibly going on.

One, she is really a loon who's prone to violence, knows the game all too well and is very willing to act out physically on you.

Two, she is deathly afraid of her pimp and scared enough to act out violently (on you) to protect herself from the consequences. Based on her ramblings, I think she may have seen or been a victim of some serious violence. Maybe I'm a sucker but even after being hit by her I actually believe she's in a seriously violent deal.

Three, see one and two above.

Either way, the potential for violence is high and should you end up in the wrong environment (ie. pimp following you) you are headed for a sh*t storm of trouble. I would guess someone so willing to strike out so quickly is armed with other things. If she's that afraid of him, I'm sure you could be violently robbed if he's in the picture.

For what it's worth, I don't recall seeing this one anywhere in the city so she/they may be passing through?

This one's got a bad feeling to me. I'm not being over dramatic when I say you need to remember this one and avoid at all costs.Wow, she actually hit you? I would stop the car and get woop her ass right then and there. Or if you could drive to alley and beat the crap out of her. I don't wanna hit anybody, but if a woman hit me I am gonna hit back.

Henry34
06-04-07, 12:04
Early morning, like 3-4am used to be something usually available on or just off Central Ave between University Blvd and the freeway, not always but very often.Be carefull for a girl goes by Jessica or Michelle. She has her pimp by there or follow you. She will show you where to go and will take your money and run. Don't pick her up if you don't want any trouble.

ChicaLover
06-06-07, 00:13
Wow, she actually hit you? I would stop the car and get woop her ass right then and there. Or if you could drive to alley and beat the crap out of her. I don't wanna hit anybody, but if a woman hit me I am gonna hit back.

To each his own on this type of situation. I've seen this problem and many like it discussed in various threads for years. I've ridden out a few like this but never actually had anything physical happen.

Inevitably, there are suggestions to beat, shoot, or otherwise fuck the offending sw up. Escalating a violent situation has too many other negative possible outcomes for my taste. A screaming woman in a dark alley is not unlikely to go unnoticed for long and will bring tons of heat on the situation. In all likely hood she'll be able to remember some details which could put you in a line up even if all of it was in some form of self defense. At this point, it's anyone's guess what happened and if she's marked up or bloody you've just been busted for picking up and assaulting a sw. You're going to explain to a cop/judge etc. "Honest, I was just in a street brawl with a hooker who wanted to rob me?, I don't know how she got in my front seat etc...."

Tough sell I would imagine.

These girls know that if the situation deteriorates you've got more to lose than they do. They're banking on you knowing this on some level as well.

There are a lot of verbal strategies, ie. "I'm on my way to El Paso and not stopping after we get out of town" or some other tactic. Try them all until or unless the situation deteriorates.

Maybe the younger dudes wanna mix it up in that situation. Not me. I'd rather take the small financial loss etc.. Smart money finds away to drive away. I then recommend posting and really being clear on details so others can avoid it.

In the long run, those working the streets this way do themselves in.

Just my thoughts in any case.

Henry34
06-06-07, 09:50
To each his own on this type of situation. I've seen this problem and many like it discussed in various threads for years. I've ridden out a few like this but never actually had anything physical happen.

Inevitably, there are suggestions to beat, shoot, or otherwise fuck the offending sw up. Escalating a violent situation has too many other negative possible outcomes for my taste. A screaming woman in a dark alley is not unlikely to go unnoticed for long and will bring tons of heat on the situation. In all likely hood she'll be able to remember some details which could put you in a line up even if all of it was in some form of self defense. At this point, it's anyone's guess what happened and if she's marked up or bloody you've just been busted for picking up and assaulting a sw. You're going to explain to a cop/judge etc. "Honest, I was just in a street brawl with a hooker who wanted to rob me?, I don't know how she got in my front seat etc...."

Tough sell I would imagine.

These girls know that if the situation deteriorates you've got more to lose than they do. They're banking on you knowing this on some level as well.

There are a lot of verbal strategies, ie. "I'm on my way to El Paso and not stopping after we get out of town" or some other tactic. Try them all until or unless the situation deteriorates.

Maybe the younger dudes wanna mix it up in that situation. Not me. I'd rather take the small financial loss etc.. Smart money finds away to drive away. I then recommend posting and really being clear on details so others can avoid it.

In the long run, those working the streets this way do themselves in.

Just my thoughts in any case.I don't like violent either, but sometimes I think you have to said enough is enough. I don't mind lose a small financial, but getting beat is another story. The chick gonna think now that it is ok to beat the next victim that pick her up and might even do more than that because she think nobody gonna fight back. Pretty soon, everybody gonna start getting beat up by the those chicks.

Zak Man
06-09-07, 12:08
Saw a young 20's blonde with earsphones and a green top walking san mateo to washington crossed at the highland theatre light and gave the look - she was snatched up in the wink of an eye - any other sightings?

New Man
06-09-07, 19:48
While visiting this fair city I had the opportunity to pick up a nice-looking, long-haired brunette. Called herself "Genivieve. " She was on south Eub. Walking north in a stiff wind. Thought I'd take pity on her. I pulled over into a parking lot a block up the road and waited until she walked by and asked for a ride. She said her car was just up the road and needed a ride there. She had on slippers, tight jeans on really thin legs, no t*ts to speak of, but I saw a piece of white tape on one as it was just peaking from underneath the top of her shirt. Could'a been a wire. She talked a BUNCH with the whole story thing about losing a key to her car then finding it and had to get back to her car. She then said she needed money, and also mentioned it later starting at $50, then immediately 40, 30, 20, and finally 8!

I had no time to even think about doing anything with her, but she asked if I was a cop. I asked back, and got a hesitant reply, maybe a mumbled "no" and also said "I wouldn't want to be arrested. " I was looking for something more substantial. She was reluctant to have a hand of mine anywhere but on her knee. I dropped her off at her gold SUV and I drove around the gas station. Saw a guy in a uniform sitting in a dirty red older sedan with bike rack on the back. Could'a been an observer/backup. She drove away.

Should'a gotten a better look at the guy in the car.

I could have followed her to see where she went or how far.

Be careful.

Jd Midnite
06-10-07, 19:46
I know craigslist is flacky but anybody heard of a lady Audery (Sizzling Hands ad on Craigslist.

Comments?

ChicaLover
06-10-07, 23:18
A nice looking w or hsw on Central just east of Broadway. She had medium length brownish red hair with denim shorts and a nice set of tanned legs. Somebody scooped her up however.......

Further up Central a few blocks or so west of Juan Tabo was a thin hispanic girl with long black hair and lot's of belly showing. Was at one bus stop on the north side and then switched for a bus going east? Then she stood 20 feet away from the bus stop there? Some what odd behavior for a about to be bus passenger?

Deez87
06-11-07, 06:57
Saw a BSW walking between the Girard and San Mateo area of Central. I headed back up and saw her walking the other way and a WSW with frizzy hair in the same area. Wasn't in the mood to stop. Approx 4am. Would be nice if these reports contained a general time I think.

Big John #2
06-13-07, 01:19
Yes I have seen Audrey. Mer her on AFF. She has a small home with a message table and is a legitimate Massuese, in fact a damn good one. She is topless while giving you a 40 minute message and then turns you over on your back and gives you a BBHJ and/or a BBBJ. The second appointment on request she will allow DATY. She is a cautious but sweet lady. She is pretty and looks younger than her age.

DudeX
06-14-07, 03:04
Just adding to the post about odd behavior from the SW out there recently. Have noticed quite a few sw between San Pedro and San Mateo who cruise constantly but seldom get in despite many pull overs by drivers. Also, there have been at least 2 girls who sit at bus stops along this stretch and will ask from the bench if the driver is looking for a date. Possible LE, but if so then LE has gotten away from using the "pretty" decoys.

The post by New Guy makes me wonder if she was LE, but if so then they are getting into cars now, which would go against standard procedures. Thinking maybe she was just in a jam and didnt know exactly how to go about getting the word across that she was willing to do the deed.

Henry34
06-14-07, 11:30
Just adding to the post about odd behavior from the SW out there recently. Have noticed quite a few sw between San Pedro and San Mateo who cruise constantly but seldom get in despite many pull overs by drivers. Also, there have been at least 2 girls who sit at bus stops along this stretch and will ask from the bench if the driver is looking for a date. Possible LE, but if so then LE has gotten away from using the "pretty" decoys.

The post by New Guy makes me wonder if she was LE, but if so then they are getting into cars now, which would go against standard procedures. Thinking maybe she was just in a jam and didnt know exactly how to go about getting the word across that she was willing to do the deed.Now that you mention it.

yeah, those between San Pedro and San Mateo are kind of weird. a few weeks back I saw 3-4 of them and none would want to get in.

I dont think the sw New Guy picked up is LE. It is too risky to do that cause whose know what that driver might do.

Henry34
06-14-07, 11:35
I am just thinking about another trip to Juarez soon. Any of you interested coming along with me. I have been traveled down there on my own, but it would be nice to go with somebody on here. I will drive if that would make you guys interested.

PM if interested.

ChicaLover
06-14-07, 20:38
Now that you mention it.

yeah, those between San Pedro and San Mateo are kind of weird. a few weeks back I saw 3-4 of them and none would want to get in.

I dont think the sw New Guy picked up is LE. It is too risky to do that cause whose know what that driver might do.

Yeah, I have to agree on LE. I don't think it's regarded as that serious a crime to risk an officer's safety. If they are doing that, it would have to be a first around the country and oddly aggressive. I'd still be leery of obvious offers from bus stop benches. Remember, there's a real upsurge in complaints about Albuquerque's less-than-stellar street folks messing up the bus ride for tax payers...... I would hardly be surprised if some overly aggressive, thought impaired guys haven't made unwise offers to women at the stops.

Everyone should try and not be a dumb ass.

I have to believe that some of the sw's are semi pro or maybe just contemplating it on some level. Why the upsurge is anyone's guess.

Vespussy
06-15-07, 11:25
I used to live in Dayton, OH a much smaller city than ABQ, but I saw a lot of action. I am very disappointed here because I thought there would more action since it was a bigger city. I was wrong.Most the SPs and agencies I contacted here are more interested in ripping you off. In addition the quality of SPs and variety are very poor. I guess I have to make frequent trips to LV, PHX, Dallas, and Juarez to have fun

Mr Bubble
06-15-07, 15:51
After all of these years on the prowl, I never thought LE would get inside your car. They do though, as one did with me. It was about 4-5 blocks down the road that an APD marked car flashed his cherries at me and pulled me over. To make a long story short, I got out of the whole situation after 3 hours of BS. Just be smart and think twice before you speak. What everyone is saying about San Mateo to San Pedro is correct. LE city. I wish I saw these posts about a month ago. I'm going to stick to bigger, better cities when I'm jonesing for an SW.

The SW-LE wears a wig. Dark brown/black hair about mid-back in length. Skin complexion looks as if she's a firecrotch (redhead). 5'2"

Be safe guys. As of now, I'm officially retired!

Peace.

Henry34
06-15-07, 16:19
After all of these years on the prowl, I never thought LE would get inside your car. They do though, as one did with me. It was about 4-5 blocks down the road that an APD marked car flashed his cherries at me and pulled me over. To make a long story short, I got out of the whole situation after 3 hours of BS. Just be smart and think twice before you speak. What everyone is saying about San Mateo to San Pedro is correct. LE city. I wish I saw these posts about a month ago. I'm going to stick to bigger, better cities when I'm jonesing for an SW.

The SW-LE wears a wig. Dark brown/black hair about mid-back in length. Skin complexion looks as if she's a firecrotch (redhead). 5'2"

Peace.Damn, I guess this give me more reasons to go south then.

DudeX
06-15-07, 19:08

Peace.

Spread this far and wide....
This is extremely bad news. Also proves to always trust your instincts.

ChicaLover
06-15-07, 21:09

Peace.

I'm curious how you know the woman who got in your car was LE if you can say? It seems possible that they saw you pick up someone, followed and then even made up a story about her being LE to scare you?

Mr Bubble
06-16-07, 13:05
I prefer not to reveal too much. Big brother is always watching.

It was quite the opposite though; the officer kept referring to the gal as a known junkie/prostitute and never mentioned that she was associated with LE or as a UC. With her approach on questions, well kept complexion (junkies age quick, this girl looked fresh and smelled fresh too), and other clues that I can't divulge; my thoughts point to LE. It was fishy too on how the cop delt with the gal. They never read her her rights, pat her down, or perform any of the common procedures that police typically do. Another thing, she had a jacket and bulky top on too. When the gal stepped out of my car, it seemed as if she could have been concealing a bulletproof vest under all that bulge, I'm not sure.

Negotiable
06-17-07, 14:20
I've been out of pocket, but did see Tina a week or so ago. She is one of those two little HSWs I saw a couple weeks back. Betwen San P and San M at about 2a. Trim and long straight brown hair. Didn't' want to travel far but a very pleasant BJ. Be careful as I was on other business earlier and noticed LE all over the general area, but on my way home only Tina was around.

Katmanndew
06-17-07, 18:35
Be careful as I was on other business earlier and noticed LE all over the general area, but on my way home only Tina was around.

Saw LE today bust a guy in the parking lot of Pussycat on central ne, don't know exactly what went on but they had the guy and an obvious SW was with him, white, super skinny, long brown hair, crackhead looks, maybe he pulled in there or maybe she contacted him there, or maybe staff saw it and called it in, just passing this along.

Bbond
06-18-07, 19:43
If that is the same Tina I knew, her last name is Mar____z. If it's her, she is a HEAVY crack user, and will possibly be in possession, not likely drug (cause then she would not be out), but of paraphenalia. Careful with her or any SW that they don't leave anything in your vehicle. More than once I have found pipes etc left behind. Not exactly easy to explain to LE should you be pulled over for whatever reason. If you get pulled over with one in your vehicle, chances are, if she has anything, she will try to stash it, usually between seat cushions.

This is not theory, I have seen it more than once.

Monger 2006
07-13-07, 13:14
Fellow Mongers:

I will be in you great city in early August, and looking for suggestions on escorts and AMPs with FS?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and reported on.

Regards,

Monger 2006

ChicaLover
07-14-07, 17:23
Fellow Mongers:

I will be in you great city in early August, and looking for suggestions on escorts and AMPs with FS?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and reported on.

Regards,

Monger 2006

I'm not familiar with the AMP or escort scene here but it looks like pickin's are slim in that area. Obviously you can check out craigslist for what's happening.

If you decide on more adventerous paths around here be careful. While most of the girls are friendly there are a few who are nut cases and one I recently ran into that was meth-head violent.

Read the posts.

Be especially careful approaching anyone at a bus stop. A lot of people have been hassarrased at some of the stops and stopping there is more likely to draw attention or heat than you might think.

Finally, drinking & driving in NM or Albuquerque is a real problem and you are more likely to see a cop behind you coming out of a drinking establishment than many other cities. Unfortunately, it's justified due to all of the DWI related deaths and accidents that occur. If drinking at all - seriously consider a cab for everyone's sake.

Nippleman
07-17-07, 17:23
I have been off the cruise for a while but just got back and noticed not much on the see. Where have they gone? I was out this morning and only saw one crack head by the hospital. I was out again about 2pm and didn't see any. I have the need and would appreciate any input.

Deez87
07-18-07, 07:41
C seems to be pretty busy during the ~4-5am hour.

Monger 2006
07-30-07, 22:35
Chica Lover -

Thanks for the info. I dont drink - except on very social occasions - so that wont be a problem - but thanks for the warning.

I was hopping for more AMP action as I am so close to NV and CA.

Again - thanks for the info. I will be careful.

Regards,

Monger 2006

Cutecat
07-31-07, 08:37
Anyone know the lowdown on the strip clubs in town? As in, which ones are good, which ones to avoid, and such? Dress codes and roughness level of the clubs are good to know in advance as well.

Boy Scout410
07-31-07, 16:38
I only go to TD's North. They have the best looking strippers in town IMHO.

Katmanndew
07-31-07, 19:34
Anyone know the lowdown on the strip clubs in town? As in, which ones are good, which ones to avoid, and such? Dress codes and roughness level of the clubs are good to know in advance as well.My favorite nudie place is Knockouts downtown, they have some hot dancers plus the best deal on table dances($5) and private lap dances($10),the only problem is driving outta there after a few beers, there are always police DUI roadblocks all over the place on weekends so beware ! ,another problem is some local gangbanger wanna bes sometimes hang out there ,but security is pretty tight and I never had a problem with anyone hassling me . The TDs place is nice too, but not as personal as knockouts. Never been to Rhino on University I hear they have the hottest dancers, but also costs a bit more for everything there.

Boy Scout410
08-01-07, 10:33
The TDs place is nice too, but not as personal as knockouts.Hey Kat,

I beg to differ. The girls at TD's are very friendly and personable. I have had girls just sit with me the whole time and not bother about dancing or going to VIP. Sometimes I feel bad and just give them so dough, because I know they are not making any money sitting there keeping me company.

ChicaLover
08-01-07, 17:17
Lots of girls out this late AM. One looked interesting in particular. She had big frizzy blond hair and Porn star sized boobs.

She was definitely being followed by her employer who was 30 feet behind her most of the time.

She doesn't look familiar to me.

Saturday or Sunday night there was a nice looking hispanic girl out - short hair and dressy shorts. She looked surprisingly clean for the mid central zone. Anyone see her or know what's up there?

Katmanndew
08-01-07, 19:05
Hey Kat,

I beg to differ. The girls at TD's are very friendly and personable. I have had girls just sit with me the whole time and not bother about dancing or going to VIP. Sometimes I feel bad and just give them so dough, because I know they are not making any money sitting there keeping me company.Boy Scout, I respect your opinion about TDs, but I dont go to the nudie bars to have a conversation ,, it kinda annoys me when they sit and talk because 1- you cant watch the stage dancers,, and 2- they usually hit you up for an overpriced drink and 3- when they do ask for a dance you have to say yes,, I didnt say the girls at TDs werent friendly, I said Knockouts is more personal and intimate,not loud and las vegas-like ,like TDs ,,Knockouts is much more intimate than any other nudie place in town,

Cutecat
08-02-07, 00:00
Thanks for the tips on the locals and uncle LEO around knockouts.

As for TD's North, is this more of a blue collar, white collar, or mixed kinda joint? What kind of mileage can one expect? (not much info on the other "lists" out there online) also, any good brews, or is this a juice bar?

I just hope my navy bud doesn't get too rowdy and get us thrown out before the fun begins. LOL

Thanks again. Stay safe.

Shadow Fox
08-05-07, 05:21
Thanks for the tips on the locals and uncle LEO around knockouts.

As for TD's North, is this more of a blue collar, white collar, or mixed kinda joint? What kind of mileage can one expect? (not much info on the other "lists" out there online) also, any good brews, or is this a juice bar?

I just hope my navy bud doesn't get too rowdy and get us thrown out before the fun begins. LOL

Thanks again. Stay safe.Navy people and alcohol don't mix. I know I was one.

I'm in NM for a short stay, helping out a friend with a business venture. Seems like the women are desperate to get the hell out of here.

I stopped in walmart and literally bumped into a decent (damn hot) girl working there. With a mouse by her eye.

One 'boyfriend took my bill money and hit me' sobstory later, and a couple of suggestions, and she's at the Residence Inn after work for wrestling lessons. I'm saving about 70 percent of the. Resources. That I alotted for a few days of 'dream' time with a hot-looking brunette from CL.

And after driving past a couple real winners (yeesh) near Central (I think), I'm not bitching. LEO here also seems a little too energetic, did I get here during 'sting week' or something?

Stay Paranoid and safe. LOL

Fox

Jd Midnite
08-05-07, 22:15
Anybody seen or heard of this lady "Kate" on Naughtynightlife.com

English red hair looks very good.

JD

ChicaLover
08-09-07, 01:00
She was out once more on east central. She's young and possibly too young - 19 or 20 yr/old range. Pretty, hispanic, light skin medium length dark hair. Too noticeable to not be yet I've seen her pass up guys who were being obvious with her........

Big Den
08-12-07, 14:09
Anybody have any info on recent heavy LE activity? Seems like heavier than usual.

ChicaLover
08-12-07, 21:27
Anybody have any info on recent heavy LE activity? Seems like heavier than usual.

Uhmmmm.

It's your first post and you want our impressions of LE activity?

Big Den
08-12-07, 21:45
Wow - Nothing gets by you, I thought this was a discussion board.

Big Den
08-13-07, 16:01
Sorry, Chica lover, you're right, I should have put more thought into my first post. I am new at all this and need to realalize that safety is paramount. I should have just dipped my toes instead of diving head first. Ouch.

ChicaLover
08-14-07, 19:51
Sorry, Chica lover, you're right, I should have put more thought into my first post. I am new at all this and need to realalize that safety is paramount. I should have just dipped my toes instead of diving head first. Ouch.No problema.

Big Den
08-15-07, 16:42
Was out on the track this late AM today, came up on this WSW, right across from The Caravan. She's late 30's, Brunette, kinda cute and out of place. She walks up on driver side and asks if I'm looking for date, I say "maybe -do you need a ride?" she say "no" ... I say Later, that was too close. Anybody see her? She also was wearing hose.

Hey I just thought of something if that was Uncle Leo's sister that means that could of been........ MY MOTHER!!!! NO

Katmanndew
08-15-07, 20:23
She walks up on driver side and asks if I'm looking for date, I say "maybe.do you need a ride? " she say "no". I say Later, that was too close. Anybody see her? She also was wearing hose.

Is it Ok according to LE to pick up a female that is hitch hiking? I know propositioning someone standing on a corner is risky, but what if someone has a thumb out and is ' looking for a ride '? Just wondering, because I have picked up hith hikers before who REALLY were just looking for a ride, thanks.

ChicaLover
08-16-07, 19:51
She walks up on driver side and asks if I'm looking for date, I say "maybe.do you need a ride? " she say "no". I say Later, that was too close. Anybody see her? She also was wearing hose.

Is it Ok according to LE to pick up a female that is hitch hiking? I know propositioning someone standing on a corner is risky, but what if someone has a thumb out and is ' looking for a ride '? Just wondering, because I have picked up hith hikers before who REALLY were just looking for a ride, thanks.

Of course you can give a female a ride but......

If you pick up a crack ho on a crack ho corner who has a crack ho' track record with LEO and you are pulled over - you are not going to be viewed, stopped or questioned like you're just being a good samaritan. Just don't be naive about what will be going on.

Also, I've given rides to f hitcher's who really weren't looking for more than a ride.

Propositioning someone on a corner is very very stupid.

Remember, nothing's a sure thing out there other than the game is on.

Wpizzot
08-17-07, 15:24
I have been viewing the board for quite a while, only posted once, but I just wanted to add something about the hitchhiker post. I stopped once on a very cold winter night picked up a SW who I had used before, she lived down the street from me, it was so cold and nasty out I was giving her a ride home. “I really was, I had no cash to spend that night” I was stopped by LEO 1 block from her apartment, they arrested her, wanted to arrest me but didn’t. I kept telling them I lived a few blocks away and was just giving her a ride home. Her story was the same. The officer did tell me that picking up a hitchhiker was against the law, I said she wasn’t hitchhiking, I just knew her and was taking her home to get out of the cold, officer said it didn’t make any difference, even if it was a relative: I did not believe that part, I think they were pissed that that they didn’t have anything to arrest me for.

ChicaLover
08-18-07, 03:13
I have been viewing the board for quite a while, only posted once, but I just wanted to add something about the hitchhiker post. I stopped once on a very cold winter night picked up a SW who I had used before, she lived down the street from me, it was so cold and nasty out I was giving her a ride home. “I really was, I had no cash to spend that night” I was stopped by LEO 1 block from her apartment, they arrested her, wanted to arrest me but didn’t. I kept telling them I lived a few blocks away and was just giving her a ride home. Her story was the same. The officer did tell me that picking up a hitchhiker was against the law, I said she wasn’t hitchhiking, I just knew her and was taking her home to get out of the cold, officer said it didn’t make any difference, even if it was a relative: I did not believe that part, I think they were pissed that that they didn’t have anything to arrest me for.

Weird story. You can't pick up a relative walking on an icy winter day? What BS. You'd think they'd prefer her off the street on a bad day rather than walking out there wouldn't you?

Workingdog
08-23-07, 16:05
Sorry for late post just finished road trip. Stopped in Santa Fe 2 weeks ago and saw a post about 51 yr old woman giving tantra and prostate massages. I called her and she said she was available. Her price was $$ for a 2 hour session. I was now thinking upsell but checked TER and reviews seems ok. Well, that was the best 3 hours for $$. It was body to body massage with a strong dose of oral mixed in with a CIM finish. She did not miss a drop. After a brief rest, it was DATY and finish with cowgirl. Third hour of fun was hip slappin anal, she loved this the most. She treated me like a king. Food for thought, she wanted BB for all activities, said she was safe but I only allowed BB for the first, covered for all others. Call her if she is still in town.

Good Luck

Big John #2
08-26-07, 02:22
Sounds great -- What is her contact info.

Sorry for late post just finished road trip. Stopped in Santa Fe 2 weeks ago and saw a post about 51 yr old woman giving tantra and prostate massages. I called her and she said she was available. Her price was $$ for a 2 hour session. I was now thinking upsell but checked TER and reviews seems ok. Well, that was the best 3 hours for $$. It was body to body massage with a strong dose of oral mixed in with a CIM finish. She did not miss a drop. After a brief rest, it was DATY and finish with cowgirl. Third hour of fun was hip slappin anal, she loved this the most. She treated me like a king. Food for thought, she wanted BB for all activities, said she was safe but I only allowed BB for the first, covered for all others. Call her if she is still in town.

Good Luck

Bbond
09-05-07, 05:44
Weird story. You can't pick up a relative walking on an icy winter day? What BS. You'd think they'd prefer her off the street on a bad day rather than walking out there wouldn't you?

If it were really a relative would be no problem. The cops know who the hookers are, see them every day. They know it don't do much good to hassle them. But, the john is different, he is easy to hassle, they know, more than likely, he ain't supposed to be there and would not want a lot of people finding out what he was doing there.

Sean22
09-06-07, 17:43
I was wondering if anybody has been to the building with a small sign that says 'Massage'. It was on the southside on Menaul between Juan Tabo & Wyoming. It looked discreet. Is this a "legit" MP? Sorry, if I can't give anymore info. I was driving by in a hurry. U'r help will be appreciated. Happy Hunting.

Jd Midnite
09-07-07, 11:26
Has anyone seen Veron711 on playpages.com? Email her and she responsed with price and availability. No reviews anywhere I can find. Any info?

Jd

Jd Midnite
09-07-07, 11:35
Big John #2, I heard about this lady on CL but have not seen her. I called her on phone and she seemed to be ok but never made an appointment since I could not work a good time with her. Sounds like workingdog found a jewel but sounded to good to be true. When I did speak with her, she did say I would not leave unhappy and that all my tensions would be gone. She was out of LA but posted in CL Santa Fe section. Good Luck

Negotiable
09-08-07, 01:04
Been out of town quite a while, but a couple days before I left ran into skinny Michelle on C around Juan Tabo. She had been in jail and since hanging out in the East Mnts. Looked good and clearly had not been smoking in a while. BBBJ excellent as always for Mr. Jackson -- I always tip her for treating me well, but she has been hard to find lately.

Continue to keep eye out for Tina near San Mateo, but like most the ones I recognize she is not around much. FYI ... quite fair BBBJ but not up to Michelle's standards. However, get a room and spend some time with her and you could become a fan. She did confirm the fair skinned redhead that I've seen a few times but whom won't give me the time of day is not LE and occasionally works.

Negotiable
09-08-07, 01:11
Ran into Crazy M in the Eubank Walmart the night before heading out. She wasn't working and I wasn't looking, but we get along and spent a couple hours chatting, driving and then taking a walk. It was probably just a dream, but after finding a remote spot on a hiking trail I was feeling frisky and could just swear there was BBBJCIM, doggie, GOT, and Greek.- excellent time under the moon and no cacti involved. Grabbed some food and parted with a few J's. Bad news is that after a couple months smoking only the legal stuff she is back on her pipe.

Wpizzot
09-08-07, 11:38
New Club In Town

The former Chapter II reopened last night, well sorta: One day last week I saw the new sign and stopped in, it was still being worked on, talked to someone supervising and asked when they would be open, he said Friday. I stopped in Fri. afternoon after work, went inside was stopped at the door and rudely asked what do you want: I asked if they were open, answer was no, you need to leave. I then asked when they would be open; his answer was at 5:00. I went back at 6:00 there was now a sign above the door “Now Open” I went in didn’t see anyone no customers or employees, shortly I saw someone come from the back, asked if he could help me, I asked if he was open: he answered 7:00: I let him know that I had been told 5:00 earlier in the day. He said no it is 7:00 and then only if he could get some dancers, and bartenders. The bar didn’t appear to be finished and was not stocked with anything. I didn’t feel that it would be worth going back later. I will try back maybe next week sometime. The inside has been given a face lift from the old Chapter II has the same layout just spruced up. The outside is the same, used the same sign just changed the insert with a new name.

Katmanndew
09-08-07, 18:37
New Club In Town

Lift from the old Chapter II has the same layout just spruced up. The outside is the same, used the same sign just changed the insert with a new name.I saw the new All Fours sign up. The Alibi ad says opening soon. If anyone checks this out please report back here. The old Chapter 2 was a total dive with not so hot dancers, but they were pretty friendly, especially in the VIP room. I can't believe the soon to open Wal-Mart has not fought this strip club opening up next door.

Wpizzot
09-08-07, 20:24
The old Chapter 2 was a total dive with not so hot dancers, but they were pretty friendly, especially in the VIP room. I can't believe the soon to open Wal-Mart has not fought this strip club opening up next door.The surrounding neighborhood associations have tried to fight the new club, as well as the new Wal-Mart, but I have not heard anything from Wal-Mart fighting the club reopening. I would guess that Wal-Mart was being cautious because they didn’t want anymore bad press.

Yes the old Chapter II was a dive with not so hot dancers but I still liked it better than the other places in town where it is so dark you can’t see anything or so loud your ears ring for several hours after you leave, and most of the dancers are stuck up little princesses. Chapter II was affordable it just needed a face lift.

Five
09-09-07, 01:40
We are going to Socorro for a few days this next week- anyone have any suggestions for some adult entertainment? Coming in from the So Cal area- hoping for a topless bar, AMP, or even the garden variety escort- help! 5

Wpizzot
09-09-07, 09:37
I went back last night to try and check this new club out. Parking lot wasn’t very full, as I was parking there were 2 groups of 2-3 guys heading to the door. As I was getting out of my car and heading to the door myself, they both groups were coming back out, not a good sign. I was greeted just outside the door by 3 bouncers. I asked if they were open, he said yes they were and opened the door for me. I was expecting to maybe pay a cover but I would have never guessed $10. There were not many customers, and I saw very few girls. I said $10 is a little steep for so few girls; the reply was pay or leave. I chose to leave. As I was leaving several other people was entering. By the time I got in my car and leaving, they were coming back out. I would guess more than they wanted to pay also.

I have been willing to pay a high cover at some clubs, but none in Albuquerque, and none as small as Fours, or for so few dancers. Sorry I cannot provide any other information on the quality of the dancers but maybe one of the handful of customers will post something.

ChicaLover
09-09-07, 12:41
We are going to Socorro for a few days this next week- anyone have any suggestions for some adult entertainment? Coming in from the So Cal area- hoping for a topless bar, AMP, or even the garden variety escort- help! 5
Not to sound too cynical but you might be settling for a playboy magazine at the local CircleK.
If your only option is Soccoro, you might try some of the local bars for non-pro fun, but I'm not familiar with the bar scene there. There is a strip of hotels on the main street but in stops through the town I've never seen anything but a homeless guy or two.
The other option, but obviously farther and more time consuming is a trip to Juarez.

Five
09-09-07, 22:39
Chicalover- thanks for the reply. I was afraid that was what I would hear. No worries though. Bringing the laptop, and if the urge gets really bad I have plenty of porn to watch lol. Out of curiosity, how far away is Juarez?

ChicaLover
09-10-07, 00:56
Chicalover- thanks for the reply. I was afraid that was what I would hear. No worries though. Bringing the laptop, and if the urge gets really bad I have plenty of porn to watch lol. Out of curiosity, how far away is Juarez?

About 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Of course we're talking about El Paso and walking over the border to Juarez.

Big Den
09-10-07, 17:01
Has anyone seen Veron711 on playpages.com? Email her and she responsed with price and availability. No reviews anywhere I can find. Any info?

JdJd, I saw this lady a couple of weeks ago, she is sweetie a bit of a BBW, she is very oral. A nice time. She is new and wants to stay discreet.

Katmanndew
09-17-07, 20:26
I have been willing to pay a high cover at some clubs, but none in Albuquerque, and none as small as Fours, or for so few dancers.

I have not had a chance to stop into this All 4's place yet,,but Yikes , $10 cover? I hope that means that theres some hot action in there, Anyone visited the inside of this place yet? Drink prices? Dance prices? I will post asap, maybe try for this weekend.

Boy Scout410
09-18-07, 09:58
Hey Kat,

I heard they are not getting their liqour license until Wednesday, and that for now it is all nude. I haven't partaken yet, but got the info from a friend of the owners.

Wpizzot
09-21-07, 18:21
Hey Kat,

I heard they are not getting their liqour license until Wednesday, and that for now it is all nude. I haven't partaken yet, but got the info from a friend of the owners.All Nude, that is the first I have heard about that. If they have been open for the past several weeks without a liquor license that would be bad pay $10 cover and no drinks. I was inside saw 1 dancer on stage not nude, wasn’t going to stay. After they get a liquor license, I do not believe it can be all nude.

Boy Scout410
09-24-07, 23:02
I am told that the Grand Opening of the new club is this Friday. I will be there to check it out, and will post on it later.

DudeX
09-26-07, 03:02
Fair is over and that usually means all the visiting strollers leave with it, which is usually bad but this year seemed to be lackluster since most of the passerbys this Sept. looked like carnys and were usually attached to some gangster pimp. APD did their strange saturation patrols again where they pull over anyone for anything. This wasnt just on central but along the remote side streets all over town.

Some stragglers are still around but maybe this will clear space for some new locals.

Sandia is hopping for occasional casual fun. Try the bar Thurs- Sat

MyBudFang
10-01-07, 08:45
I went back last night to try and check this new club out. Parking lot wasn’t very full, as I was parking there were 2 groups of 2-3 guys heading to the door. As I was getting out of my car and heading to the door myself, they both groups were coming back out, not a good sign. I was greeted just outside the door by 3 bouncers. I asked if they were open, he said yes they were and opened the door for me. I was expecting to maybe pay a cover but I would have never guessed $10. There were not many customers, and I saw very few girls. I said $10 is a little steep for so few girls; the reply was pay or leave. I chose to leave. As I was leaving several other people was entering. By the time I got in my car and leaving, they were coming back out. I would guess more than they wanted to pay also.

I have been willing to pay a high cover at some clubs, but none in Albuquerque, and none as small as Fours, or for so few dancers. Sorry I cannot provide any other information on the quality of the dancers but maybe one of the handful of customers will post something.It has been my experiance that high cover charges end up being the one major cause of closing down a club. If they were smart, and they don't seem to be, they would do away with the cover all together.

Jd Midnite
10-01-07, 10:25
I know CL is lame at times, well most of the time.

Anybody seen this lady Maria? Any info?

Thanks,

JD

DudeX
10-04-07, 23:58
It's pretty safe to say (and no doubt some unlucky guys can verify) that Tuesday night is VICE NIGHT. Tons of stops, saturation patrols on Central and side streets, and units stashed watching all the action.

Anyone ever connect with that nice looking after 7 PM blonde with the skulking black pimp who was walking in between Wyo and Louisiana? Not sure what she looked like up close but she was getting plenty of attention, even from LE.

ChicaLover
10-06-07, 11:34
It looks like Central is pretty quiet. I suspect that all of the LE activity mentioned and coming out of the state fair has put a lot of people out of action.

I was having a drink with a friend at an establishment near Washington & Central and we noticed a tall white blonde with a short skirt on as well as a shorter white brunette with a mini skirt & heels on.

It was hard to tell whether they were LE or just being very obvious. It seemed like there were one or two guys following the action from across the street though.

Boy Scout410
10-22-07, 09:42
I never made it to the Grand Opening, but decided to check it out Saturday night. Cover charge was only $4. Beers were $4. I think the dances were $10, but I was tipping the girls more, because of the friendly service. My experience there was very enjoyable. Every employee of the club was nice, and greeted you like you were a VIP. Let's see if this keeps up, being the new club on the block. The talent at the club was very nice. All the dancers were pretty good looking. I didn't recognize any of them from TD's, so not sure where this talent came from.

Katmanndew
10-23-07, 10:48
Charge was only $4. Beers were $4. I think the dances were $10, but I was tipping the girls more, because of the friendly service. My experience there was very enjoyable.

Is there a VIP back room like at the old chapter 2? Are all dances the same or do they offer more private dances? How do you rate the dances? From lame to grinding hot? Thanks for the review, I will post mine early Nov when I go to check it out.

Herelookfor
10-23-07, 22:07
Found an SW on Central by the Sonic.

.4 for bbj not bad looking either.

Boy Scout410
10-26-07, 13:11
Is there a VIP back room like at the old chapter 2? Are all dances the same or do they offer more private dances? How do you rate the dances? From lame to grinding hot? Thanks for the review, I will post mine early Nov when I go to check it out.Kat,

There is a VIP back room, I don't know if it is like the old chapter 2, cause that place was way to scummy for me. The girls dancing for me, I would have to rate at grinding hot. Can't remember their names, but one was a blond with be cup titties, and the other a hispanic brunette with be cup titties. I usually like them "titties" bigger.

Bottom line: I will go back.

Mike Nm
10-26-07, 16:07
I was driving east on Central yesterday afternoon, around 4pm, and saw an obvious SW in bright pink jumpsuit hanging out at the Sonic. Somewhat tall, very thin, looked nice from my short view. Is this who you visited Herelookfor? What did you do, pull into the Sonic to "order" a burger, then give her the wave to your car? I nearly pulled a U-turn and went back to check her out, but had other places to be.

Justcurious77
10-28-07, 22:56
New to the ABQ area & just curious if there are any AMP around that are worthy of going to!

Thanks for any help!

Negotiable
11-02-07, 20:53
Don't be upping the going rate and ruining a good thing for all mongers. Girlies all know it's .2 and if you are really happy tip .05 (for looks or skill) -- maybe even .1 for a solid regular you want to keep happy so she keeps you happy.

Joey Matrix
11-09-07, 00:42
Anything going on near the airport?

I was driving east on Central yesterday afternoon, around 4pm, and saw an obvious SW in bright pink jumpsuit hanging out at the Sonic. Somewhat tall, very thin, looked nice from my short view. Is this who you visited Herelookfor? What did you do, pull into the Sonic to "order" a burger, then give her the wave to your car? I nearly pulled a U-turn and went back to check her out, but had other places to be.

DudeX
11-09-07, 22:29
Highly unlikely. You would have to encounter one of those rare off the track girls who are reported from time to time. There is some "action" north west of the airport in that run down neighborhood just off university, but probably not the kind you are looking for. NEVER give a pick up a ride over there as it will be a cash and dash or worse ROB. There is only one way in to the neighborhood and gang bangers, drug dealers check out everyone who comes in.

Try hanging out in any hotel lounges, who knows what might happen.

Anyone every connect with WSW mid 30s named Robyn? Lives near Winrock in appts off Indian School.

Anything going on near the airport?

Katmanndew
11-10-07, 12:20
All the dancers were pretty good looking.

I finally made it to the new All 4's, formerly Chapter 2. Cover charge is $4 after 8:00, I got there at 7:30 so no cover. Tight security at the door, they scan your ID and pat you down with a metal detector, which I guess makes me feel safe in there, but the guy was friendly about it. The inside layout is exactly the same, but they did invest in all new carpet, tables, chairs, bar and lots of red velvet, its pretty nice looking in there, dark but lots of colored lights. There were only 6 guy customers when I arrived, and maybe 6 dancers. There is 1 main stage, and 2 side stages, only the main stage was being used. Most dancers were average looks, nobody super hot with big boobs, but that was fine. A few dancers I had no interest in. The table dances are $10 on the floor, and there is a VIP room in the back, no admission charge but the dances there are $25. Waitress service was pretty slow, but the waitresses are hot. Beers are $3. 25, but they do upsell the beers, asking if you want change from a $5 bill, and also skimping on the change you get back from larger bills, so Id bring more exact change and dollar bills next time. I got 1 dance from ' Innocence', she was not a great dancer and was kind of white trashy looking and smelling. My second dance was with Haley, she is super hot and cute, hispanic with small boobs but she says shes getting implants next year, but very sweet and sexy girl. Her table dance was above average, very intimate, I did get a private dance from her too and it was well worth the $25 in the VIP area. I would def go back here, just wanted to send out some info.

Tek Ter
11-20-07, 14:18
Hey guys,

This experience occured about 4-5 months ago. I saw the ad in the paper for "Best Body Massage by Asian Beauty". I won't give address, but if you look in the ABQ Journal you'll find the ad. Address and phone # is in the paper.

Anyways, I showed up w/ an appointment and was told it was (I think) $45 for 45 minutes or something like that. I believe it was $60 for 1hr (which is what I chose). A nice young asian girl escorted me back to a very spacious room and told me to remove my cloths and lay face down. I did. She massaged my back, legs, etc for about 30 or so minutes with oil. She didn't really know what she was doing, but whatever. So she told me to flip and massage my chest and occassionally brushed my boys. At the 45 min mark she said "is there anything else you need massaged? " so I indicated "down there. " and then the bargaining ensued. At first she said no. She doesn't want trouble, blah blah blah. I continually told her I wasn't the police and that if she finished me off she'd get a nice big tip. So after about 3-4 minutes of games she finally did the deed.

Afterwards she claimed she'd never done it before (yeah right). I gave her somewhere around. 30-. 40 tip. My massage was interupted about 10 times. I heard her arguing/fighting with the mamasan. About what I have no idea.

The HE was mediocre and the massage sucked. But seeing's how Albuquerque doesn't really have any AMP I walked out happy. I come from central FL where there's an abudance of fantastic AMPs, so I know what quality is. Perhaps someone else will open up shop and give them a run for quality.

I'm hoping LE will relax and let these places open up shop. They don't attract crime and the owners are typically low key and good citizens. It's in their best interests to keep these places clean! And they're almost always owned by Asians. Sorry for the rant.

Gm2160
12-14-07, 21:52
I am coming to Albuquerque and was wondering if anyone could direct me to a good AMP or massage location. If not is there an INDY that would be there during the holiday season?

Tek Ter
12-17-07, 17:17
I am coming to Albuquerque and was wondering if anyone could direct me to a good AMP or massage location. If not is there an INDY that would be there during the holiday season?Read my post below about the AMP I went to. It's the only one that I know of.

DudeX
12-21-07, 03:31
The cold weather is doing it usual thing, driving most stuff online, off track or only during the warm daylight hours. Still have found some action between 7-10 on the east side of Central, almost all the way to Tramway.

Alb is not the place for AMPs. In addition to some places mentioned here and on CL, there are classified ads in the free weekly and Abq Journal, but I have never heard anything positive about the ads.

Bbond
12-29-07, 02:43
The cold weather is doing it usual thing, driving most stuff online, off track or only during the warm daylight hours. Still have found some action between 7-10 on the east side of Central, almost all the way to Tramway.

Alb is not the place for AMPs. In addition to some places mentioned here and on CL, there are classified ads in the free weekly and Abq Journal, but I have never heard anything positive about the ads.

In town for a couple more days. Made a cruise, just recon today, saw 2 definate and 2 other possibles, Central and Juan Tabo/Tramway area.

Anyone have anything to share please PM. I post on ISG and visit Mexico regularly, so if you need help there I would be happy to assist.

Katmanndew
12-29-07, 12:42
In town for a couple more days. Made a cruise, just recon today, saw 2 definate and 2 other possibles, Central and Juan Tabo/Tramway area.Be careful in those areas, police set ups/stings go on there.

Travelling Man
01-22-08, 21:39
I know craigslist is flacky but anybody heard of a lady Audery (Sizzling Hands ad on Craigslist.

Comments?Avoid her like the plague! She's is a fat, ugly, over-the-hill wench. Nasty. I did her NEVER again!

Negotiable
01-26-08, 01:30
Had opportunity to spend a few days in town and tour Central. First night (Wednesday) quite a few girls out, 3 or 4 were pretty fair; however there was as much LE as girls and I'd be surprised if one wasn't LE herself. Two decent ones just couldn't end up on a corner when I did.- blond towards Eubank and a very cute-young brunette in the Nob Hill area.

Through the weekend I don't think I saw another girl who I'd even consider.- quite a few native americans included in the bunch.

I hope the cold spell kept them in or maybe they are staying healthy in jail. No sight of Crazy Michelle, Rene, Red, or a couple of their friends.- not seeing any of them over a 3-4 day period. Well that's a first for me.

ChicaLover
01-31-08, 17:21
Had opportunity to spend a few days in town and tour Central. First night (Wednesday) quite a few girls out, 3 or 4 were pretty fair; however there was as much LE as girls and I'd be surprised if one wasn't LE herself. Two decent ones just couldn't end up on a corner when I did.- blond towards Eubank and a very cute-young brunette in the Nob Hill area.

Through the weekend I don't think I saw another girl who I'd even consider.- quite a few native americans included in the bunch.

I hope the cold spell kept them in or maybe they are staying healthy in jail. No sight of Crazy Michelle, Rene, Red, or a couple of their friends.- not seeing any of them over a 3-4 day period. Well that's a first for me.

No time to partake in quite awhile but I've seen more in the last month than in awhile.

There have been several decent looking brunettes out. One was out today just west of Carlisle. There have been one or two west of Louisiana that seem new and aren't bad looking. There is always the native or hispanic chic who is in between San Pedro and San Mateo near the auto parts store. She may have the best a** in Albuquerque but she acts completely whacked out, waving her arms to get attention and other antics. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone's had any experiences with her w/o ending up at the psych unit?

There is a tall blonde who at first glance looks ok but is actually a tranny. For those who are new to abq or visiting there are a number of native trannies out there......avoid or if that's your thing indulge but just know they're in the mix.

Hdone
02-06-08, 21:29
Drove up and down central today and say nothing.

Then on my last trip trhough saw 3 instances of LE with customers all at the same time around 5pm between San Mateo and Louisana.

Kastagir98
02-11-08, 00:14
I used to go to TD's on Eubank (last summer) about twice a week and really liked it. Have not seen it meantioned too much on this board. I had my girl stay with me for about an hour just hanging out. I tipped her well, but not for the level of service she threw out there. I really like it as my neighborhood bar. Two beers, a pack of smokes and tits in my face. Just fun. And, she was more than willing to go the extra mile but it has been over a year. Can't even remember her name. Has that place gone down hill or was she just really desperate for her college tuition?

Be safe guys

DudeX
02-22-08, 03:05
I had been wondering why this thread was so dead until I saw Central in person last Saturday. Tons of police! I thought maybe it was that time of the month for Uncle Leo to show some easy policin' results but based on some of the other posts, Central has been hit hard the past few weeks. It figures since I heard of a few deaths and other messed up things in the local no-tells making the news. Oh well, hussling SWs is way easier than hitting the south valley for drugs and gangs.

There were a few out that evening, but it was crazy dodging the cops. They were pulling over anyone with expired tags, one headlight, poor driving, etc. I was followed 3 times but I wasnt doing anything illegal so I didnt worry. I dont worry about any frame jobs like some have mentioned. With cell phones and mp3 players, you can record any encounter and not be obvious about it. This includes encounters good and bad.

There was a young wsw, looked to be early 20s who was between Wyoming and San Pedro across from the downs. She wasnt dressed like your average WSW and had a backpack. She looked more like she was passing through but she was giving cars the look. I saw her either talk through the window or jump into 3 cars but she got out pretty quick. Anyone know what was going on? She got my attention cause at least from the road she look to be actually pretty. Not a usual street girl. I held off cause bags or backpacks are usually bad news since they can have guns, blades, drugs or other stuff you dont need to be hauling around. By the time I got curious enough as she walked by the KFC on the corner, I picked up a tail that followed me all the way down zuni for a couple miles.

Public Service Aides, Police, UC (in white SUV) and unmarked were all out that night. I saw two cars towed and about 6 pulled over in an hours time. This was all the way from Tramway to San Mateo. If you are out, make sure your car is legal and able to take being pulled over cause it may happen.

NMTramp
03-05-08, 18:08
Does anybody have any contact info?

Joaquin2000
03-16-08, 18:10
Went out Saturday night around 8:30 curised central for a copule hours.

I guess the warm weather brought out the girls. I saw 3 descent looking SW by central and I 25.

Drove up to the Lusisiana area on central and saw a couple ok looking SW. 5 girls in a 2 hour period is 100% more than i have seen in a long time. Thier was also a lot of LE. Lots of cars pulled over. I finally descided on a nice 20 something and went home. I hope things keep picking up in Abq. The track is deffinatelly starved. Hope LE lays of a bit and lets the girls work.

Deez87
03-17-08, 07:01
Sometime in the wee hours of the morning I visited the big C. Saw 5 or so girls around in a couple hours. Found Renee a few blocks east of Wyoming, best BBBJCIM I can remember for the standard. 2. She didn't seem like the usual crackhead, and if she wasn't enjoying what she did she deserves an Academy Award.

Things do seem to be picking up again with the warmer weather now that spring is coming. I didn't see too much LE around either, but, as always, make sure your driving is legal and so is your car.

Mtman
03-26-08, 21:46
I was wondering what experiences you other mongers have had at the AMPs? I've enjoyed several and am reasonably pleased. Always a fair rub down with a happy ending. I always leave a tip of about. 6 near the lamp so that they know I want the Mr happy treatment. Most of the girls are OK, not real attractive, but good enough for what you end up paying. Getting them to take off all their clothes is 1. 00 and up from there. Cheers!

Tek Ter
03-30-08, 14:38
I was wondering what experiences you other mongers have had at the AMPs? I've enjoyed several and am reasonably pleased. Always a fair rub down with a happy ending. I always leave a tip of about. 6 near the lamp so that they know I want the Mr happy treatment. Most of the girls are OK, not real attractive, but good enough for what you end up paying. Getting them to take off all their clothes is 1. 00 and up from there. Cheers!Yeah I've been hitting a couple up lately. They advertise in the ABQ Journal almost every day. I've visited the one on Comanche and the one on Louisana near the malls. I got a HE out of both places. But I'd definitely say the place on Louisana is the best so far. I left. 40 tips at both joints. No extras except the HE.

I moved here from Orlando recently and pickin's are slim here. Orlando is 500% better for all the sex trades. LEO is less prevelant too.

PM me with the places you go and I'll return the favor w/ phone numbers.

Stonegate5
04-02-08, 16:31
Does this viewpoint video store on central still have the dancers?

Katmanndew
04-04-08, 21:10
Does this viewpoint video store on central still have the dancers?No they have not had dancers there in quite a while,, the whole place is pretty skanky and run down,, I dont know of any ABS that has dancers,,youre better off going to Knockouts downtown or All 4's to see topless dancers .

Judisp2
04-11-08, 03:28
There are a variety of "dance" clubs in the ABQ area.

Knockouts. Downtown, near the bars, variable dancing styles but normally there are girls there who know what they are doing / supposed to do.

TDs North. I've had a lot of fun there in the past but don't go there any more. Too close to work.

Nothing "extra" (asked for or offered). But dances to completion were managed.

TDs Eubank. Dancers are a step down from North but tend to be a little friendlier than North.

All Fours (AKA the Deuce. Chapter II). Never been so I'll let others comment.

Fantasy World. I'll be honest, I was so drunk I barely remember. However, I believe it gets a lot of the TDs north girls after closing (no alcohol, fully nude. Good luck)

Now, outside the burque if you were on your way out to Texas you might run into a place called "Route 66 nightclub".

Exit 203 Route 40 (near/before Wagon Wheel! ). Keep an eye out for this one. Yes, it's further away than Santa Fe. And no, I have no confirmed reports of "bad / interesting" things happening. However, it doubles (or used to) as a truck stop and it looked like there was some lot lizard action going down. It's also alleged that girls dancing inside the "club" (log cabin style with moose heads on the wall) were available elsewhere.

- Go there, ask for "honey" and the "bull rush" (well, maybe you shouldn't do that. But have fun)

SW:

I've seen stuff going down on central but I can't in good conscience recommend it. Nasty tatted up and lots of LEO cruising (if you really want to do this have a look at the side streets. Arno / edith. Leo can be lazy and take a straight shot up Tijeras/MLK to hang out there. If you see them then back off.)