PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Lgkok
08-21-19, 13:10
Visited yesterday, girls and service were not up to the standards from the previous management. All in all just an OK experience.

Dr Dong
08-23-19, 06:29
Visited yesterday, girls and service were not up to the standards from the previous management. All in all just an OK experience.They have not and never will be the same ever since Sue left.

PhillyDwag
09-04-19, 20:39
Visited yesterday, girls and service were not up to the standards from the previous management. All in all just an OK experience.Tina is about as close you can get to Sue without it being Sue. Happy is also very accommodating not the best in the looks department but she is very pleasant and willing. Can't speak to the other ladies that are currently working there.

Kenny NJ
09-07-19, 06:53
Hey mongers,

I'm planning to go to DDD this week, who should I see? What are the normal rates there? Who's the youngest and hottest provider?

I read Sue have left. But any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BlufInhtr
09-16-19, 05:04
I made an early morning appointment this weekend. When I arrive the parking lot is full of local police cars. Very disturbing, and needless to say I kept driving. Went up the road for about 5 minutes then came back past the place and the police are all gone. I called again and asked what was going on, They didn't even know the cops had been there. Went ahead with the appointment. I don't recall the girl's name, but the service was typical for this location. Table shower with some teasing. Then back to the room. Lots of teasing and attention to the boys while on my stomach. This lady likes to kiss, and is good at it. Loved the DATY, she came 3 times, then an great finish cowgirl style. Then a very prolonged and relaxing massage.

OneMansplan
09-25-19, 04:38
Will be passing through tomorrow and am interested in paying a visit!

Lgkok
09-26-19, 15:42
Will be passing through tomorrow and am interested in paying a visit!It's not like it used to be, don't waste your time.

Kenny NJ
09-27-19, 23:27
It's not like it used to be, don't waste your time.Yup, I went to DDD the other week, and nothing but fat old hags. Don't waist your time.

Zodiac345
09-29-19, 10:57
Will be passing through tomorrow and am interested in paying a visit!A bit late now, but ask for Tina.

Wbhc1
10-02-19, 11:29
Looking for oriental girls I like the ones that squeal when your hitting them any one know were to find one in south Jersey.

Lgkok
10-09-19, 07:10
Yup, I went to DDD the other week, and nothing but fat old hags. Don't waist your time.Used to be a REALLY great service AMP, now it's even less than sub par, old fat Koreans, place is a waste of time now, everything they do is sub standard, just awful.

Zodiac345
10-11-19, 11:23
From what I can tell, there's only three people here these days.

There's the mamasan, Michelle (who kind of looks like a smaller version of Happy), Happy, and Tina. All of them are 50+, so if you're looking for young girls, that ain't happening.

Tina is one of my ATFs. She's not in her 20's or 30's, like you can find in NYC or (sometimes) Philly, but her service and attitude put those younger women to shame.

This place has slowed down ever since it reopened a couple months ago, so there isn't the massive congestion of mongers flooding the place like in years past.

Lgkok
10-12-19, 07:57
From what I can tell, there's only three people here these days.

There's the mamasan, Michelle (who kind of looks like a smaller version of Happy), Happy, and Tina. All of them are 50+, so if you're looking for young girls, that ain't happening.

Tina is one of my ATFs. She's not in her 20's or 30's, like you can find in NYC or (sometimes) Philly, but her service and attitude put those younger women to shame.

This place has slowed down ever since it reopened a couple months ago, so there isn't the massive congestion of mongers flooding the place like in years past.It's slowed because the service has gone to hell, it's nowhere close to what it used to be. Don't waste your time going here unless you want old fat hags and shitty service.

Zodiac345
10-16-19, 13:36
It's slowed because the service has gone to hell, it's nowhere close to what it used to be. Don't waste your time going here unless you want old fat hags and shitty service.I guess you had Happy or Michelle, because I don't think anyone has ever been disappointed in Tina's services. She's 50+ and has had work done, but she's always provided a great session. She's the only one who can come close to Sue, who is also back in Philly at the moment.

Zodiac345
10-17-19, 13:05
Apparently Tina is on vacation, so there's no point in going to 3 D for the time being.

Lgkok
10-18-19, 07:33
I guess you had Happy or Michelle, because I don't think anyone has ever been disappointed in Tina's services. She's 50+ and has had work done, but she's always provided a great session. She's the only one who can come close to Sue, who is also back in Philly at the moment.It's a one talent shit show, and the one talent is over 50, again why waste your time, cross the river and head to 1041 Ridge.

Kenny NJ
10-18-19, 11:27
It's a one talent shit show, and the one talent is over 50, again why waste your time, cross the river and head to 1041 Ridge.I haven't been to this one, how are the girls? How many girls? Age? $$? Details would be appreciated thanks!

Lgkok
10-20-19, 07:03
I haven't been to this one, how are the girls? How many girls? Age? $$? Details would be appreciated thanks!Usually 3 girls, all over 50 and nothing to look at. 6 house and $ tip.

PhillyGuy1969
10-25-19, 09:58
Drove by You Need Massage on Rockhill Rd a couple of times this week, no lights, no answer. I think no luck, they might. Be closed.

CicadaPolka
10-25-19, 12:43
Drove by You Need Massage on Rockhill Rd a couple of times this week, no lights, no answer. I think no luck, they might. Be closed.This place with the other two are&T in Cherry Hill have been closed for several months.

PhillyGuy1969
11-05-19, 17:08
Has anyone seen this or been here?

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/southjersey/609-558-6659/1/303805

The address looks like a house but on a dead end street where the houses are businesses.

CicadaPolka
11-05-19, 19:02
Has anyone seen this or been here?

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/southjersey/609-558-6659/1/303805

The address looks like a house but on a dead end street where the houses are businesses.I have been there twice. It's a are&T AMP and do not believe the pictures. Two women 40+ average looking.

Lisa give an excellent TM with a HJ finish. Kikko lacks massage skills but give a good HJ finish.

PhillyGuy1969
11-06-19, 09:47
I have been there twice. It's a are&T AMP and do not believe the pictures. Two women 40+ average looking.

Lisa give an excellent TM with a HJ finish. Kikko lacks massage skills but give a good HJ finish.I guess I'm paying the bridge toll and popping in Philadelphia. (yes, pun intended).

MedellinMike
11-12-19, 15:41
Has anyone seen this or been here, trying to find more information on this place.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/southjer...-6659/1/303805

PhillyGuy1969
11-13-19, 13:40
Has anyone seen this or been here, trying to find more information on this place.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/southjer...-6659/1/303805Where is this supposed to be, the link is bad.

WasLG
12-03-19, 16:06
Went to CJ twice and both times I had to change jockeys in the middle of the race. In both cases the change was very favorable. I have come to the realization that as early in the shower you know whether the service is going to be good or not. I have learned that I am not going to put with lack luster service and as soon I feel that the provider is not into it I have and will require a change. I will recommend you guys to do the same and maybe the mamasan will get the hint.

I will be trying 3 D soon to see if there is any improvement.

Zodiac345
12-04-19, 11:23
Went to CJ twice and both times I had to change jockeys in the middle of the race. In both cases the change was very favorable. I have come to the realization that as early in the shower you know whether the service is going to be good or not. I have learned that I am not going to put with lack luster service and as soon I feel that the provider is not into it I have and will require a change. I will recommend you guys to do the same and maybe the mamasan will get the hint.

I will be trying 3 D soon to see if there is any improvement.I'd recommend May in the current lineup for 3 D.

PhillyGuy1969
12-30-19, 14:04
Stopped into Acupressure on 130 in Burlington on Christmas eve. Greeted by little mamasan about 40 ish. Nice surprise, good shower then worked well with my roaming during good massage. Dropped her shorts then lifted top. She had me get off table and she got on for me to start rubbing her. Hopped on top and did a bit of a slide, hoping for reciprocation. Next found myself with a bit of 69 till I couldn't take it any more. She did take it all. Good experience with a little spinner.

LuvEmSmall
12-30-19, 17:26
Stopped into Acupressure on 130 in Burlington on Christmas eve. Greeted by little mamasan about 40 ish. Nice surprise, good shower then worked well with my roaming during good massage. Dropped her shorts then lifted top. She had me get off table and she got on for me to start rubbing her. Hopped on top and did a bit of a slide, hoping for reciprocation. Next found myself with a bit of 69 till I couldn't take it any more. She did take it all. Good experience with a little spinner.This place has been getting some attention. Was the mamasan your attendant? What was her name?

PhillyGuy1969
01-13-20, 12:34
This place has been getting some attention. Was the mamasan your attendant? What was her name?Didn't catch name, don't think it was mamasan. Will be hitting it again this week will let you know.

DogMan1233
01-14-20, 11:30
Didn't catch name, don't think it was mamasan. Will be hitting it again this week will let you know.What's the damage?

Lgkok
01-15-20, 08:26
Haven't been back to this place in almost a year, frankly because of the selection and sub par experiences after the place changed owners. Any info about recent staff, performance??

AfternoonDelit
01-15-20, 14:10
Haven't been back to this place in almost a year, frankly because of the selection and sub par experiences after the place changed owners. Any info about recent staff, performance??Reported another site, someone gave something to someone else and now they are stuck with it. Don't want to go into specifics. I would give it a hard pass. I went and saw Tina a few months ago before she left. She was ok, didn't see what the big deal was.

Mr Predictable
01-15-20, 14:27
Reported another site, someone gave something to someone else and now they are stuck with it. Don't want to go into specifics. I would give it a hard pass. I went and saw Tina a few months ago before she left. She was ok, didn't see what the big deal was.I assume you mean something biological rather than a sweater for Christmas they didn't really want.

I have gone there a few times over the years. Not the best girls but they provide a no stress situation and covers are optional.

That is the appeal.

Lgkok
01-15-20, 15:30
Reported another site, someone gave something to someone else and now they are stuck with it. Don't want to go into specifics. I would give it a hard pass. I went and saw Tina a few months ago before she left. She was ok, didn't see what the big deal was.Thanks for the update, I figured it would never be the same as the old days.

Lgkok
01-22-20, 08:33
Anyone been to CJ's in Pennsville recently?

BodyCruisin22
01-24-20, 14:01
Has anyone been to eht in egg harbor? Any info would be great before I dive in.

BubblySec
01-28-20, 12:43
I visit Vincetown bimonthly and try my best to get in this junction. Nana (Beautiful and extremely young looking 35 something Korean girl) and Susie (Super friendly and gives GFE experience) both are fantastic duo. I see some other girls but they weren't good as like Nana and Susie. Nana and Susie has very tight kitty and nice body making me fondle their waist, ass and boobs all the time during the session. Last time I saw Nana first, for an hour, made happy on her and then mingled with Susie in GFE, for another one more hour, made cum in cim.

Kenny NJ
02-01-20, 10:53
I visit Vincetown bimonthly and try my best to get in this junction. Nana (Beautiful and extremely young looking 35 something Korean girl) and Susie (Super friendly and gives GFE experience) both are fantastic duo. I see some other girls but they weren't good as like Nana and Susie. Nana and Susie has very tight kitty and nice body making me fondle their waist, ass and boobs all the time during the session. Last time I saw Nana first, for an hour, made happy on her and then mingled with Susie in GFE, for another one more hour, made cum in cim.What is the damage $$?

Lgkok
02-07-20, 08:26
I visit Vincetown bimonthly and try my best to get in this junction. Nana (Beautiful and extremely young looking 35 something Korean girl) and Susie (Super friendly and gives GFE experience) both are fantastic duo. I see some other girls but they weren't good as like Nana and Susie. Nana and Susie has very tight kitty and nice body making me fondle their waist, ass and boobs all the time during the session. Last time I saw Nana first, for an hour, made happy on her and then mingled with Susie in GFE, for another one more hour, made cum in cim.What town is Sun in?

DamnDud
02-10-20, 19:19
I was passing by close to this place so called them to see if they were open and was in luck to find them there. Walked inside and they didn't screen me too heavily, just got in and out and had a good time. After refreshing TS, went back and lied face down on the massage table. She started with nice firm massage and stretching without towel which was good sign. Then started to rub oil on all over my ass and thighs with medium to deep pressure. She always have that smile when I glance at her face.

She have a nice firm touch not much sensual at all just therapeutic massage. She is very thorough on her technique. But she spent lots of time in soft touch which was sensual and goose bumpy. When my cock erected hard, she ask me to flip. Negotiated for a FS and she covered my cock then sucked in deep. Nice DT skills. DATY was ok. 69 is my favorite thing. Unfortunately she wasn't really into it but 69 was also good for me. Then she went CG, K9 and Mish to finish. No rush. No upsell. No shorted time. Recommendable.

PhillyGuy1969
02-11-20, 10:00
I was passing by close to this place so called them to see if they were open and was in luck to find them there. Walked inside and they didn't screen me too heavily, just got in and out and had a good time. After refreshing TS, went back and lied face down on the massage table. She started with nice firm massage and stretching without towel which was good sign. Then started to rub oil on all over my ass and thighs with medium to deep pressure. She always have that smile when I glance at her face.

She have a nice firm touch not much sensual at all just therapeutic massage. She is very thorough on her technique. But she spent lots of time in soft touch which was sensual and goose bumpy. When my cock erected hard, she ask me to flip. Negotiated for a FS and she covered my cock then sucked in deep. Nice DT skills. DATY was ok. 69 is my favorite thing. Unfortunately she wasn't really into it but 69 was also good for me. Then she went CG, K9 and Mish to finish. No rush. No upsell. No shorted time. Recommendable.Is this in AC? What were the damages?

Mmmassie
02-18-20, 18:32
I just returned from acupuncture 47 and had a great time I haven't been there in a long time because things got boring so today I decided to go back and see how things were and to my surprise it was great I saw a cute girl named coco and she was awesome from the table shower to the end it was a very pleasurable experience.

Jaym812
02-25-20, 14:20
I just returned from acupuncture 47 and had a great time I haven't been there in a long time because things got boring so today I decided to go back and see how things were and to my surprise it was great I saw a cute girl named coco and she was awesome from the table shower to the end it was a very pleasurable experience.Where is that at.

JrzGuy
02-25-20, 22:49
Where is that at.It's on Delsea Drive in the Westville / Deptford area. It is located in Plaza 4x which is right across from Nippers Pub.

Lgkok
03-01-20, 22:01
Anyone visited 3 D lately, has it improved? Or still not worth going.

SecSumDown
03-06-20, 14:53
Anyone visited 3 D lately, has it improved? Or still not worth going.Was here at the end of January. Still has washed up 50+ year olds. Of course it's not a doll shop, but at least there's GFE service and some of the girls do BBFS.

JohnBlaze7
05-04-20, 21:38
Anyone visited 3 D lately, has it improved? Or still not worth going.Was there in January as well. Haven't enjoyed it the last two times I've been there. Service has been subpar and went expecting great service at least, however got lackluster CBJ and cfs. I had to finish myself last time as well. Would not recommend for a while.

BlufInhtr
05-25-20, 08:14
Called ahead and made appointment, told to call again when I arrived. Decent table shower, some teasing. Pretty good massage to start, very good oral skills. She loved the DATY, nice massage after. A little pricey at $$, but I marked that up to the covid situation. Was given the full hour plus.

WasLG
05-25-20, 21:28
I went to 3 D a while ago and the place with the new owners really $ucks. I thought of going to CJ (my mistake) but CJ is kind of far for me so I went to 3 D, it was a big mistake. It was so bad that the provider was faking an O when I was not even in. Rush. On my way out the mamasan (or owner) told me that I can see the other girl the next time but she was big and not attractive. Next time I will either go to Philly or CJ. Good luck.

WasLG
05-25-20, 21:33
Went to CJ a couple of times after the 3 D debacle. On both occasions I tried the new girl du jour. The first time it was not working for me so I asked for Sacha. As always she is great. The second time I also tried the new, new girl. This time it was really nice. The good thing about CJ is that Sacha is always there and she is great. The bad thing is that some time she brings a great girl but it does not last. YMMV.

That JGuy
05-30-20, 06:57
1. I'm sure this has been asked before but it's hard to know what to search for. What is the protocol at these places? How would a MP rookie know what places offered services. And what to do once there?

2. I see places like CJ and 3 D listed. How can I figure out what they stand for? LOL.

Thanks for the help.

JustDafax
05-30-20, 14:06
Are there any american European parlors in south Jersey? Tired of 3 d.

Davey1965
05-31-20, 12:50
Try out this website. Write a fake review to gain access to all the reviews and you'll be able to find everything you are looking for.

https://www.a*********.net/So true. The new rules of that site vs the old one it used to be just care about quantity of reviews and not quality. It's sad cause the old one had really good reliable information from trusted members that earned their status. I haven't logged into or been there for over a year. I just come here now.

Lgkok
06-01-20, 07:28
Went to CJ a couple of times after the 3 D debacle. On both occasions I tried the new girl du jour. The first time it was not working for me so I asked for Sacha. As always she is great. The second time I also tried the new, new girl. This time it was really nice. The good thing about CJ is that Sacha is always there and she is great. The bad thing is that some time she brings a great girl but it does not last. YMMV.Are CJ's and 3 D both open during the virus thing?

DrMike050
06-07-20, 17:18
Are there any american European parlors in south Jersey? Tired of 3 d.Yea try revitalization clinic in woodbury nj. They pretty expensive but definitely worth if you want a young white girl.

JustDafax
06-09-20, 16:35
Made a visit today and was not disappointed. Temp screening upon entry. One of the cleanest AMPs I have visited. Was unsure on how it was going to turn out as the ts was pretty plain. Off to the room and massage was phenomenal as was the finish. Don't know how far I can get into detail but will answer messages. Overall awesome visit and will definitely repeat.

RobertMac1
06-11-20, 22:15
Made a visit today and was not disappointed. Temp screening upon entry. One of the cleanest AMPs I have visited. Was unsure on how it was going to turn out as the ts was pretty plain. Off to the room and massage was phenomenal as was the finish. Don't know how far I can get into detail but will answer messages. Overall awesome visit and will definitely repeat.What are the damages.

JustDafax
06-12-20, 09:23
What are the damages.I did 1. 6. And was extremely pleased.

RShackFL
06-23-20, 15:25
Made a visit today and was not disappointed. Temp screening upon entry. One of the cleanest AMPs I have visited. Was unsure on how it was going to turn out as the ts was pretty plain. Off to the room and massage was phenomenal as was the finish. Don't know how far I can get into detail but will answer messages. Overall awesome visit and will definitely repeat.Thanks for the heads up. I was in that area and had some time. Gave them a call and we agreed on a time. I get there and someone else is on the shower so I had to wait for about twenty minutes. I understand they're not in the business of turning money away.

At first the experience felt rushed. During the table shower I felt like a Buick. Honestly she could make as much per hour washing cars at that rate of pace. The massage starts off on the same not so great pace with a poor technique as I've had up to this point, and then everything started changing for the better. The massage became more effective and calmer. She was massaging with good technique and firm pressure. During the flip I realized that I had come to the right place for the stress relief I was needing. After the flip she continued to work the right muscles with the extra attention necessary. You know how that tension can get on top of you and just ride you until worked the right way? By the time the massage was over she had released every drop of that tension out of me.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and definitely repeat.

Davey1965
07-25-20, 16:49
If anyone here is a senior member on the ampreview site and can Pm me the private details on a girl I'd appreciate it. It's In the South Jersey reviews, Sandy's Spa II. Review was on July 17th by tiger387. Thanks!!

PhillyDwag
07-28-20, 09:46
Saw BeBe.

DDD is know for older ladies. BeBe is def younger. Not skinny but what I would call a little baby fat. All natural body, B / C cup, felt great and firm with out a bag installed. Not exactly sure of her age. Looks late 20's early-mid 30's. I am not good at guessing age. Cute face natural face with minimal makeup. A little shy when I first meet her but she warmed up quickly. We hit it off YMMV, fun and cute in a bubbly way. Shower was fun with some sliding.

Standard CBJ and CFS. I added an extra tip and got an upgrade. Overall a very solid choice. DDD is know for the older ladies doing more BeBe was a nice option if you're looking for someone younger and who also has some younger energy. I would say she is kind of shy when you first meet her. Limited English but the words she does know she speaks very well.

Lgkok
08-05-20, 06:36
Saw BeBe.

DDD is know for older ladies. BeBe is def younger. Not skinny but what I would call a little baby fat. All natural body, B / C cup, felt great and firm with out a bag installed. Not exactly sure of her age. Looks late 20's early-mid 30's. I am not good at guessing age. Cute face natural face with minimal makeup. A little shy when I first meet her but she warmed up quickly. We hit it off YMMV, fun and cute in a bubbly way. Shower was fun with some sliding.

Standard CBJ and CFS. I added an extra tip and got an upgrade. Overall a very solid choice. DDD is know for the older ladies doing more BeBe was a nice option if you're looking for someone younger and who also has some younger energy. I would say she is kind of shy when you first meet her. Limited English but the words she does know she speaks very well.Used to always be BBBJ at this place, what's up with the cover??

PhillyDwag
08-08-20, 17:36
Used to always be BBBJ at this place, what's up with the cover??Grand mom's are usually willing to go with BBBJ for the standard rate. They still are here, it is no secret. If you want the same from a younger lady, well they can demand an upgrade. Again this isn't a secret.

Go to EPM in Philly. It is a private Apartment, with a super cute young lady, a full bathroom right off the bedroom with a King Sized bed. It is like you're visiting your secret lover. It starts as soon as she opens the door and you both start going at it. That experience is going to cost you more then a well aged AMP lady.

Look AMP's really only charge a house fee. There is a minimum tip for certain services. In reality it is up to the lady. They are forced to do X for why. There is a It is loose pricing standard. This board and others, is why we share intell. If you don't want to tip for a BBBJ then don't go with BeBe. It really is that simple.

Lgkok
08-15-20, 07:03
Going to be in South Jersey next Tuesday and Wednesday, looking for current intel on 3 D and CJs. Any new info appreciated.

Msaunders6969
08-15-20, 14:53
On my way home from a long trip decided to stop and get a massage. Drew Pink who answered the door. Took me back to the room then left with the donation. Waited a good 10 minutes for her to return. During that time I'm thinking I may have had her one time before but not sure. Off to the shower with a lot of teasing. On the flip she spent so much time soaping my member that I had to stop her but I ended up squirting anyway just as she took he hand away. Happened to me once before at this place and I missed our on the main event because f not being able to recover. Once back in the room she immediately began a BBBJ which got me stimulated just enough for difficult entry which didn't last long before I lost the hardness. While she was playing trying to get me ready I came in the cover in her hand. It was an ok time but next time I'll make sure I have a blue pill and worry about the headache it gives me later.

SportsMan331
08-16-20, 10:11
Found something on the Mt Laurel AMP scene that is clearly worth the effort.

Very unusual for the Mt Laurel offerings.

I will be posting a Review this week, but sharing with a couple of friends before she gets too popular.

Let me know (PM) and will share details.

Regards.

Lgkok
08-17-20, 06:37
On my way home from a long trip decided to stop and get a massage. Drew Pink who answered the door. Took me back to the room then left with the donation. Waited a good 10 minutes for her to return. During that time I'm thinking I may have had her one time before but not sure. Off to the shower with a lot of teasing. On the flip she spent so much time soaping my member that I had to stop her but I ended up squirting anyway just as she took he hand away. Happened to me once before at this place and I missed our on the main event because f not being able to recover. Once back in the room she immediately began a BBBJ which got me stimulated just enough for difficult entry which didn't last long before I lost the hardness. While she was playing trying to get me ready I came in the cover in her hand. It was an ok time but next time I'll make sure I have a blue pill and worry about the headache it gives me later.Are the rates still the same as pre Covid?

$1. 6 all in??

Pepper345
08-18-20, 14:42
On my way home from a long trip decided to stop and get a massage. Drew Pink who answered the door. Took me back to the room then left with the donation. Waited a good 10 minutes for her to return. During that time I'm thinking I may have had her one time before but not sure. Off to the shower with a lot of teasing. On the flip she spent so much time soaping my member that I had to stop her but I ended up squirting anyway just as she took he hand away. Happened to me once before at this place and I missed our on the main event because f not being able to recover. Once back in the room she immediately began a BBBJ which got me stimulated just enough for difficult entry which didn't last long before I lost the hardness. While she was playing trying to get me ready I came in the cover in her hand. It was an ok time but next time I'll make sure I have a blue pill and worry about the headache it gives me later.How did Pink look? Not too big on the older ladies & from what I've seen that's what DDD offers.

BdTravel42
08-25-20, 14:32
I went to sun spa last night. I had always skipped this place due to its location, to exposed for my liking. Well I had seen a couple good reviews on here so I decided to check it out. I was disappointed. 60 for a half hour (ill chop that up to it being 11:20 and close to closing time) I'm okay with that in the situation. My girl was not the best looking, saw another girl in there and asked if she was available, my girl said she wasn't but there was no one else there but me. Shower room was cold to the point of shivering. Back in the room she gave one of those squeezy / pushy massage. No teasing anywhere. On the flip more of that, then she asks what I want. I tell her all, she gets ready and comes back in. I wasn't in 2 inches and she's complaining, I'm a bigger guy so I get that sometimes but this was ridiculous. Loose as hell too. Would hardly let me do anything. After about 20 minutes of frustratedness she needs me to stop. Says HJ. I tell her that's not going to work. "let's try" she says. Worst HJ ever! To hard and fast, had to pretty much teach her how to do it. Then so soft I couldn't feel anything at all. Then back to way to hard and the boys slapping all over the place. I tell her to stop that she's no good. She wants to do BJ, I tell her no. She insisted, so I agree, puts on the cover and was just about nothing there either. At this point I'm pissed because I'm hurting. She takes off cover and continues but her teeth are digging into me. Wincing in pain and trying to get her off me was not working to get her to stop so I just picked her head up and stopped her myself. Told her its not going to work because she's no good, maybe hoping she'd get another girl (fat chance I know but a man can hope) but she didn't. I just walked over and got dressed, making it obvious I was displeased. Walked out without saying a word.

The other woman I saw was hot and I think one of thw ones reviewed on here.

I will probably repeat but not if I get the same girl. My go to has been closes for about 2 weeks so I tried this place. I'm sure its a YMMV situation in there so I will try again. I like the place farther down on 38, the two story place too. Can't remember if its FS or not though.

Clam Hammer
09-01-20, 19:14
Found something on the Mt Laurel AMP scene that is clearly worth the effort.

Very unusual for the Mt Laurel offerings.

I will be posting a Review this week, but sharing with a couple of friends before she gets too popular.

Let me know (PM) and will share details.

Regards.Where's the review?

CarlosDanger23
09-07-20, 16:05
Where's the review?Seriously.

SnjGuy33
10-01-20, 21:54
Date: Oct 1, 2020.

Phone: (856) xxx-3100.

City: Westville.

State: nj.

Age Estimate: late 20's.

Nationality: Korean.

Physical Description: Short, long black hair, B-cup, tight bu.

Private Details: Walked in the front rang the bell. Tina answered the door and walked me back. Only person in there. Paid 60 and laid down. Just showered so no table shower but it was offered. Tina has some weak hands but she puts her arms into it so that was good. Hopped up on the table and started the back walk and also walked on my legs and calfs. Music was nice and relaxing and the table was good. Not like Lee's wack ass tables. Soft touch into a turn over and tip 100. She scurries off to get her monger kit. Comes back throws a sheet over the light and its go time.

She gets naked and has a nice body. She had a mask but it was around her neck. Still wore it during the BJ. There was a mirror to the left so you could watch her work that covered blow jay. She has a nice rack. She hopped on for a cowgirl and put my hands on her tits (natural no droop) I give her the business but also kept as social distant as possible. She gets up and starts blowing me and I start playing with her coin purse. She puts her leg up on the table for easy access. Then she just gets up for the 69. I go along with it because I'm a sick fuck and start tongue punching her bean. She cums like an epileptic having a seizure. Then reverse cowgirl for a bit and then I fill my balloon. She thanks me for the reciprocation. Comes back with a warm towel and some mouthwash. Nice girl and recommend if you were around. There was another girl there but didn't catch her name. Also I'm guessing the nationally cause I don't know my Asians.

Recommendation: Yes.

PhillyDwag
10-03-20, 00:23
We all know DDD in Swell. Older ladies willing to do more and go that extra yard.

Anna is different. Tatted arms. She isn't young but has a younger lady's spirit. Sort of an Asian Hippy kind of chick. Cute face. Great English. Nice body with curves.

Plays safe considering it is DDD. A 2nd trip is in my future and I think it will be better. If you're tired of the same old Asian routine you might find her really different.

Clam Hammer
10-03-20, 20:00
I start playing with her coin purse.Coin purse is slang for ball sack.

LuvEmSmall
10-17-20, 22:20
Ok, so I may be one of the few but, I really prefer the girls with the tiny top! A cup or even less! A skinny girl, maybe 110 pounds tops.

If anybody has a lead.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Kenny NJ
10-18-20, 14:39
Ok, so I may be one of the few but, I really prefer the girls with the tiny top! A cup or even less! A skinny girl, maybe 110 pounds tops.

If anybody has a lead.

Let me know.

Thanks.I second that! I love skinny girls with tiny tits. Intel would be great.

Clam Hammer
10-20-20, 21:32

If anybody has a lead.

Let me know.

Thanks.

I second that! I love skinny girls with tiny tits. Intel would be great.Same here, the smaller the better! Something like this. https://www.watch4beauty.com/models/karin-torres would be nice.

Wbhc1
10-21-20, 08:11
Same here, the smaller the better! Something like this. https://www.watch4beauty.com/models/karin-torres would be nice.Are you looking for tiny girls at massage parlors or just tiny girls in general.

Kenny NJ
10-21-20, 11:20
Are you looking for tiny girls at massage parlors or just tiny girls in general.Both for me sir!!

Wbhc1
10-21-20, 14:06
Both for me sir!!Have you tried either of these the first one I've seen a couple of times not a big fan of she has small tits more like nipples hanging off of skin and in my opinion loose as hell and no ass the second one was good seen her and will repeat.

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/short-sweet-petite/592619408816https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bymini-mandy-taste-just-like-c/876128712141

Wbhc1
10-21-20, 14:08
Both for me sir!!I heard the massage place on black horse pike in Williams town blue moon if you call they can set you up with a small girl so I've been told.

Wbhc1
10-21-20, 14:43
Both for me sir!!Forgot to tell you the first one the blonde see lies about her age she's not 23 more like late 20's you can tell she had a hard life she photo shops her ads.

Clam Hammer
10-21-20, 16:18
Are you looking for tiny girls at massage parlors or just tiny girls in generalYes, both.

Wbhc1
10-21-20, 17:46
Both for me sir!!Here's the first link.

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/short-sweet-petite/592619408816

LuvEmSmall
10-22-20, 23:39
Here's the first link.

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/short-sweet-petite/592619408816Yes.

YEs.

YES.

She is more like it!

The flatter the chest, the sexier the tits!

Clam Hammer
10-23-20, 15:23
Here's the first link.

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/short-sweet-petite/592619408816I've read some poor reviews of her in the past. She isn't very enthusiastic, dresses in baggy sweats, doesn't make an effort to look girly or pretty, & gives the boot while you're still slipping the cover off.

Clam Hammer
10-23-20, 15:25
The flatter the chest, the sexier the tits!Could not have said it better myself.

Clam Hammer
10-23-20, 15:26
I heard the massage place on black horse pike in Williams town blue moon if you call they can set you up with a small girl so I've been told.I'd like to test that theory. Is that the one right on the point where main st comes out to the pike, by that run down shopping center?

Kenny NJ
10-23-20, 15:29
Yes.

YEs.

YES.

She is more like it!

The flatter the chest, the sexier the tits!I've seen her before, she's fun. BBBJ and bbfscip. Her face isn't all that but she puts in good effort.

Wbhc1
10-23-20, 16:11
I've seen her before, she's fun. BBBJ and bbfscip. Her face isn't all that but she puts in good effort.Yeah not that good looking she would be better if she put more effort and she doesn't make any noise just lays there and her tits are kind of saggy.

Wbhc1
10-24-20, 15:23
I've read some poor reviews of her in the past. She isn't very enthusiastic, dresses in baggy sweats, doesn't make an effort to look girly or pretty, & gives the boot while you're still slipping the cover off.Yeah definitely doesn't go out of her way to look pretty and I've heard that sometimes her girlfriend stays in the bathroom and will intervene and tell you the dates over and to leave I've heard from another girl that worked out of the same motel that she did it and it didn't end well for her girlfriend plus she tries to use the I got my period routine after you give her the money.

ImplaePort
10-30-20, 11:17
Is it true that FS is on their menu now? Was hanging around Toms river and visited another place before searching and fining this out.

They mostly offered HJ or blow job so far. Very curious.

Msaunders6969
10-30-20, 12:17
I've read some poor reviews of her in the past. She isn't very enthusiastic, dresses in baggy sweats, doesn't make an effort to look girly or pretty, & gives the boot while you're still slipping the cover off.I saw here several times in the past. Back then she was a sweet girl and accommodating. Talked her into BBFS.

Kenny NJ
10-30-20, 18:02
I saw here several times in the past. Back then she was a sweet girl and accommodating. Talked her into BBFS.I had her BBFS cip before. Her pussy is nice and warm, but loose. I left a sloppy mess for her to clean up. It just feels good to but in a *****.

NuzzlerGuzzler
11-10-20, 13:39
Is it true that FS is on their menu now? Was hanging around Toms river and visited another place before searching and fining this out.

They mostly offered HJ or blow job so far. Very curious.She gives good massage. But if you make a deal with her then you'll see her wet pussy's eating your meat. Small nice ass.

Xyzzz777
11-12-20, 21:37
Was to this place today. It was the second time. I saw Sophia today. . 60 for 50 minutes for the House. Took advantage of the Table Shower and again was impressed with the warm service. Back in the room asked Sophia to removed her clothes and was asked what I wanted. Full menu of tip prices ranged from. 60 to 1. 20. Not sure if bb was available. Had a very nice time with Sophia. She is Korean. Been in USA for 2 yrs. English is fair. Small ass, soft skin, and nice medium natural tits. I saw Mimi the first time and also enjoyed myself. She is more business-like but still was very willing to please. The place is very clean and seems to be well run. Although I have been hobbying for 4 years, I am not familiar with spas so it is hard for me to compare with others but for the damage my experience here was well worth it.

BlufInhtr
11-14-20, 13:19
Saw Bebe this morning. As usual, an excellent visit All acronyms were applied.

DotComm
11-20-20, 08:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

LuvEmSmall
11-21-20, 22:29
In this report I will layout a few visits to several places.

I will start at the south end and work north.

Acupressure therapy Rt 38 Hainesport.

Went in and saw Jennifer. Gave her the house fee and disrobed and off to the shower. Somewhat uneventful but I was squeaky clean. Back to the room, and I was told face down. I know this place is YMMV. However I ran my Gand up her leg and was able to get a little ass grab. Fir those that know Jennifer, "little" is appropriate. Was able to get a bit of OTC up top. Very nice finish. Clean up and $60.

Acupressure massage Rt130 S Edgewater.

Sent and and saw Bebe, (maybe Phoebe).

Had perfunctory shower. Very uninspired. Back to room and she was stand offish. Too up, bra undone, but stayed on. Panties off. Did not smell 100% when I attempted DATY, but did look nice. Sparse hair. No FS on the table but she met me tickle her tonsils. At 30 min she was trying to get me to finish quickly. I held out. She let me fully roam and that was nice. Nice finish.

VIP Massage Rt 38 Mt Holly.

The lady that answered the food was my attendant. I think Connie? Collected $60 and to shower. Quick hard scrub gate that stupid loofah. Nice extra time on the boys. Gentle and complete. Back to room and I wanted to massage her. She rolled up pant legs and left shirt as is. BORING. As I massage her ass I roll down her pants but had to leave panties on. Rolled over, somewhat access to bottom, OTC, but nice. Top, lifted top Unclipped the bra to reveal nice 34 B's with small but nice nipples. Had good time. She layed me down and gave me the fake BJ with hair and hands covering. Decent finish.

Mira Spa Rt 38 Mt Holly.

Drove up and went in and got Eve. Nice trim attendant. She was playing mamasan answering phone, answering door, lots of disruptions. Shower for like 8 min. Back to room LOTS of negotiating she wanted $200+! Finally got her tits out -WOW! Gorgeous 32 A cups, sexy nipples. Finally got the pants and panties somewhat down, great taste, sparse hair, beautiful. She did use the Saran wrap as previously mentioned. She's hot! Will repeat!

Apple Spa Rt 206 Mansfield.

Didn't get the name but from other reports I guess it was Amanda. Not typically my type but, sure let's go with it. Shower was decent, and complete. Back to the room and she immediately began to disrobe. Tits, way bigger than I prefer but these were fun. Had a Bush not full but if I have my choice I want hard wood / bare. We get down to business and lots of playing and touching. She started BBBJ, and I returned the favor / I think ok sure she enjoyed it, the juice was real! Wrapped up and off we went! Several positions and lots of fun. Finished up she cleaned me up and I had a great afternoon!

Sunny Spa Rt130 by the milk plant.

Went in and asked for Ami. Those of you that have been with her.

Anyway off to the shower we go and I ALWAYS gave a great shower with Ami. Back to the room and get her to disrobe and she has a little Bush now, previously she was bare! Roaming throughout the entire time. The chick is so hot. Been with her maybe 7 X. BBBJ for BBC a bit, and I love to DATY her, she likes it and I believe enjoys it. Several positions, NO FS, but with Ami I am fine with it.

Only thing here, $70 house fee.

Been trying to downs my time in a way that I can share the wealth!

Happy hunting!

If anybody has any spinner type AMP girls that are definite A cups OR LESS (10084;65039;10084;65039.

I am always on the look out fir some tiny tits!

HummerVette
11-28-20, 23:10
Saw Bebe this morning. As usual, an excellent visit All acronyms were appliedWhat she look like? BBFS?

LuvEmSmall
01-18-21, 01:44
Went the other day, and had Katy. Nice girl, I would guess 40's maybe 34 C I believe man made, she said they are real. Almost are down there, and we had a good time. Senior members I can give more info if interested.

Concubine
01-19-21, 14:28
This used to be a regular stop for me back in the days of Jenny. This place used to a HJ place but I got a read very interesting. I think it's now running by a new management and added their level allowing ramming on their ass. Still massage is great. Very good massage. After 30 minutes later, they started to roam my berries and butt crack. CBJ was on the menu and that was amazing. She said her number for the FS and I handed over some bills she dropped her dress and climbed on table to suck head. She melted down the shaft from the tip. Her cat bath was memorable. Tried mish, doggy, standing. Left happy on her. Will go back and try another girl.

Readhead
01-22-21, 10:45
This used to be a regular stop for me back in the days of Jenny. This place used to a HJ place but I got a read very interesting. I think it's now running by a new management and added their level allowing ramming on their ass. Still massage is great. Very good massage. After 30 minutes later, they started to roam my berries and butt crack. CBJ was on the menu and that was amazing. She said her number for the FS and I handed over some bills she dropped her dress and climbed on table to suck head. She melted down the shaft from the tip. Her cat bath was memorable. Tried mish, doggy, standing. Left happy on her. Will go back and try another girl.Any chance you got her name?

LuvEmSmall
01-24-21, 10:25
ISO a petite (preferably) Chinese girl, read A cups or less. Can be are&T or FS place. If are&T must allow full roaming at least up top with those A cups.

Smaller the better. I would say Burlington county, Camden county, . Really luv them small.

SnjGuy33
01-24-21, 19:17
ISO a petite (preferably) Chinese girl, read A cups or less. Can be are&T or FS place. If are&T must allow full roaming at least up top with those A cups.

Smaller the better. I would say Burlington county, Camden county, . Really luv them small.The issue with AMPs is a lot of the girls have bolt-ons. You may have better luck looking for an escort with small titties. I know Sam provides everything you are looking for but I don't know how she is doing these days.

https://deptford-nj.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/samantha-amazing-with-my/459259485637

Also you might want to try setting up an a********* account. It will make it much easier for your to find what you are looking for. Hope it helps.

SnjGuy33
02-10-21, 00:16
Title: Review: 465-Tina (Stimulus edition).

Date: Feb 9, 2021.

Phone:

City: Sewell.

Age Estimate: 60's.

Physical Description: Short, man made mammies, fair butt, little pouch.

Private Details: Called ahead and asked who was working. Pink, Linda, and Tina. Made my appt with Tina and she was appreciative for making an app with her. Dropped the house and tip 1. 80 and off to the showers. Probably the most in-depth table shower I've ever had and there was some nuru, bbj, daty, and BBFS (I'm a mad man if you need to know) so after about 20 minutes of that we make back to the room and start the massage. Tina was playful the whole way through. The massage sucked. Felt more of a squeeze. I wish they had a bar on the ceiling so they could do a back walk.

Now on to the flip it was essentially the table shower part 2. 69, cowgirl into a spinner reverse. She was just really down for whatever. Very talkative. After part2 it was back to the showers to rinse and have some more play. Listerine in a cup and it was over, back to the room to get dressed. Apparently Tina wanted to slow dance to some music and then it was out the door and on my way.

Side notes: Only one other monger there when I got there but he was gone by the time I hit the shower.

Tina is nice and shockingly attractive for her age, She has a Bush. And some nice nips.

I only live like 4 miles from this place so it's more convenient and better flip service than 47 or Lee's.

My session was def over an hour and just what I needed.

Recommendation: Yes.

Lgkok
02-22-21, 10:27
Title: Review: 465-Tina (Stimulus edition).

Date: Feb 9, 2021.

Phone:

City: Sewell.

Age Estimate: 60's.

Physical Description: Short, man made mammies, fair butt, little pouch.

Private Details: Called ahead and asked who was working. Pink, Linda, and Tina. Made my appt with Tina and she was appreciative for making an app with her. Dropped the house and tip 1. 80 and off to the showers. Probably the most in-depth table shower I've ever had and there was some nuru, bbj, daty, and BBFS (I'm a mad man if you need to know) so after about 20 minutes of that we make back to the room and start the massage. Tina was playful the whole way through. The massage sucked. Felt more of a squeeze. I wish they had a bar on the ceiling so they could do a back walk.

Now on to the flip it was essentially the table shower part 2. 69, cowgirl into a spinner reverse. She was just really down for whatever. Very talkative. After part2 it was back to the showers to rinse and have some more play. Listerine in a cup and it was over, back to the room to get dressed. Apparently Tina wanted to slow dance to some music and then it was out the door and on my way.

Side notes: Only one other monger there when I got there but he was gone by the time I hit the shower.

Tina is nice and shockingly attractive for her age, She has a Bush. And some nice nips.

I only live like 4 miles from this place so it's more convenient and better flip service than 47 or Lee's.

My session was def over an hour and just what I needed.

Recommendation: Yes.I've been with Pink a few times not sure I've ever seen Tina.

OverKill418
03-05-21, 15:05
Yea try revitalization clinic in woodbury nj. They pretty expensive but definitely worth if you want a young white girl.What's the damage?

ManuelJellison
03-05-21, 17:25
Yea try revitalization clinic in woodbury nj. They pretty expensive but definitely worth if you want a young white girl.Can you let us know approximately how much it can be expensive?

SouvlakiPapi
03-05-21, 21:23
Can you let us know approximately how much it can be expensive?Old head I work with said it was the best around if you wanted euro women. This was years ago but any updates would be appreciated because I'm ready to check it out.

SplashGordon
03-09-21, 12:53
Anyone know where I can find any of these type of Massage?

https://www.xnxx.com/video-fqupx2a/malaysian_indian_hooker_massage_and_sex_caught_on_spycam

https://www.xvideos.com/video23912264/mature_massages_black_cock_can_t_avoid_to_suck_it

Lgkok
03-15-21, 06:53
Anyone been to 3 D recently? Any new talent? Or just Pink and the normal crew?

HarryBaldBallz
03-15-21, 15:08
Anyone been to 3 D recently? Any new talent? Or just Pink and the normal crew?I was just there. Cherry is not part of the normal crew in more then one way. Tina is still there.

Cherry is older but has an amazing face and body. Thin and a hard body with big but soft fake breasts. Great hair, face and outfit. Fun personality and tries her best with in reasonable limits that you'll find at other spas (with DDD I don't think I am saying anything we all don't know, But it can be on the edge).

So depending on what you're looking for as far "new talent" and the skill set of that net talent Cherry may not be what you're looking for.

I used to lurk here and I was active on Spa Hunters. I also got a burner phone and email. Divorce is too expensive. My old phone had to die in a horrible accident, when she was getting suspicious.

I'll write a full review of Cherry when I get a chance tonight or tomorrow. You sort of need to let her take the lead.

Lgkok
03-16-21, 06:53
I was just there. Cherry is not part of the normal crew in more then one way. Tina is still there.

Cherry is older but has an amazing face and body. Thin and a hard body with big but soft fake breasts. Great hair, face and outfit. Fun personality and tries her best with in reasonable limits that you'll find at other spas (with DDD I don't think I am saying anything we all don't know, But it can be on the edge).

So depending on what you're looking for as far "new talent" and the skill set of that net talent Cherry may not be what you're looking for.

I used to lurk here and I was active on Spa Hunters. I also got a burner phone and email. Divorce is too expensive. My old phone had to die in a horrible accident, when she was getting suspicious.

I'll write a full review of Cherry when I get a chance tonight or tomorrow. You sort of need to let her take the lead.Ok. Thanks for the info, I'm going to be in south Jersey in about a week, and was thinking of stopping by if they had any different girls. I'll watch for your review of Cherry.

Khanen
03-23-21, 06:04
I have not visited an MP ever. I'd really appreciate info on how to set up a visit somewhere FS with an Asian lady.

MissPiggy
03-24-21, 13:43
I have not visited an MP ever. I'd really appreciate info on how to set up a visit somewhere FS with an Asian lady.Just walk into a shop and say "I need some stank on my hang low".

Msaunders6969
03-24-21, 15:14
I have not visited an MP ever. I'd really appreciate info on how to set up a visit somewhere FS with an Asian lady.Call and make an appointment. Bring your photo I'd with you.

SnjGuy33
03-24-21, 17:34
I have not visited an MP ever. I'd really appreciate info on how to set up a visit somewhere FS with an Asian lady.The the the Spa.

46X Woodbury Glassboro Rd, Sewell, NJ 0808X.

Ask for Tina 60 to the house 100-120 to her.

Cackalope
03-30-21, 21:20
So finally had my first Asian massage experience. I got into hobbying because I have a smoking fetish that I was embarrassed to tell girls about. I've been seeing escorts for almost 15 years but never did an mp til now. I went to see Tina. Who was much more attractive than I was expecting from the report of 60's. I actually thought they were all hot, she introduced me to the others. Started off with table shower immediately. Tongued my ass and I loved it, that was another first for me. I returned the favor as well. BBFS was offered, I was so tempted but told her to put the condom on. It was hard for me to cum with the condom because she's super tight. I wish I had the courage like you guys to do BBFS but I'm too scared of the obvious consequence. Although I guess I'm somewhat of a hypocrite because tongueing an Asian hookers ass is probably equally high up on the doctors no-no list. BBBJ was ok, again kinda hard for her because I'm thick. The best part of it was the body to body glide. Amazing and sweet woman. I will probably repeat. Although it wasn't necessary my cup of tea sexually from the things I described it was very much what I'm looking for sometimes in terms of the table shower and massage. Great friendly service and relaxation. So that being said a few questions. Does anybody know if any of these girls offer takeout? I'd love to find a girl who offers that kind of service and can do my smoking fetish, I don't think they can smoke for me anywhere there. I was afraid to ask about takeout on my first visit, if that was taboo didn't want to get blacklisted. Do they offer two girl if you pay more? Does anybody know a head specialist?. There's a girl back home in rhode island that will make you feel like you've been touched by god and can make you stay hard after cumming and then get you off two more times, only her and Donnabella have done that for me. Mandy's 120 hh is amazing but she's all the way in RI and Donnabella charges 350 for hh and 500 for hour, too rich for me other than special occasions. I kinda expected the head game to be amazing because that's what these girls do all day everyday. Maybe I'm right with some of them. Any suggestions? Any different places I need to try?

GroundShaker74
04-02-21, 16:06
I've been with Pink a few times not sure I've ever seen Tina.I have had sessions with Cherry, I believe Cici and Tina IMO was the most fun. I was wondering if Pink worth seeing?

PhillyDwag
04-02-21, 16:11
Was there to the other night. Was old by the owner / manager? That Anna is coming back around April 7th.

Great news. Saw Cherry she seems to be reverting to her old ways.

PhillyDwag
04-02-21, 16:13
Saw Cherry the other night. Had fun but have been reading report about her reverting to her old ways.

Was told by the manager that Anna is coming back around April 7th. So keep it on your radar.

JamesGlia
04-02-21, 17:13
I searched the forum but did not find anything on Coby spa in Atco off of the White Horse Pike. Rxxmaps only has 1 recent review. Has anyone gone here?

Lgkok
04-13-21, 10:27
Anyone have any experience with a girl Linda at 3 D.

SnjGuy33
04-14-21, 19:38
Anyone have any experience with a girl Linda at 3 D.Linda left back in March last I heard.

Shoooter
04-15-21, 07:04
Linda left back in March last I heard.There is a new Linda there, I was introduced to her on my way out last week, she was sitting down and had a towel or something around her shoulders so I couldn't get any indication of body type. Blond hair and she seemed on the young side for that location.

Lgkok
04-15-21, 09:49
Linda left back in March last I heard.Yep, she's back. I was there Tuesday, and she answered the door. Good looking girl, nice body, but very mechanical, and cold as an ice cube. I was pretty disappointed.

Everything covered as well, I hate CBJ's so the whole experience sucked.

HundyPussies
04-16-21, 11:15
Showed up early morning lat Sat, wasn't a problem. Seems its much quieter here on weekends.

Paid house, off to TS. TS was thorough and fun, some teasing.

Massage was good enough, and Lucy, Yoomi or Coco not sure her name but was very attentive- with teasing strokes and decent conversation peppered in.

ST exactly hit the all the right spots. CBJ, BLS, PM. No upsells.

Worth it.

JSpen1021
04-18-21, 07:04
Hey I'm sure you guys get this a lot, but ill be in Atlantic city for a couple days next week. Staying at Caesars. Anyone give me any insight on some decent AMPs close? Or within walking distance? Thanks in advance.

SecSumDown
04-20-21, 12:16
465 is a shell of its former self, with piss-poor management and improper recruitment / lack of training of the providers. There used to be a time where you'd have to ask for a cover, of course that's if you wanted one.

PocoLocoo
04-20-21, 14:50
Its a long shot but did anyone ever see a woman she had strawberry blonde hair and would give massages out of her house and her ads usually started with magic touch magic hands.

Egotistic
04-23-21, 11:18
Wanted to dump my junk in near. Got to to scratch that itch immediately. Researched some and got in Physical are. Shirley available and can say we both had a good time. Mouthwash and a shower together then the fun began. She got wet so quickly and asked me to go some daty. I obliged. Overall, it was fun. All the positions. Short BBBJ, long long CBJ, doggy, missionary, CG. Got one pop. She asked me if I'd go one more with a little bit of extra but I declined. I needed to go.

She was very nice, I got a right treatment that itch relieving, if you know what I mean.

Zodiac345
04-24-21, 17:34
465 is a shell of its former self, with piss-poor management and improper recruitment / lack of training of the providers. There used to be a time where you'd have to ask for a cover, of course that's if you wanted one.From what I can tell, all they have left is Tina and I imagine that she's due for a long vacation soon. Pink is also there, and though I've had great seasons with her in the past, she seems to be a YMMV case.

Coco and May are both off in Philly. Sue is retired for good. Last I heard, Yumi was taking over a spa in the New England region.

That said. They always had a bait and switch problem when Sue wasn't there running things. You just have to walk out when they try it.

Okada2021
06-05-21, 04:50
Seen enough hype about 465/ DDD took the dive a couple weeks ago for the first time. Been out of the hobby for a long time and this seemed like a very popular spot.

Drove up no appt. And met at the door by BeBe, and boy it was a rough intro. She tried telling me busy and it sounded like she was saying "PG" so I was super confused. After about a minute she legit shut the door in my face and went and got someone else. Another lady came and said we're busy about 30 minutes, which was much easier to understand. I asked her if I should come back and she asked if I just wanted to wait in a room, which I said was fine. She brought me in and sat me in a room and said get comfortable, so I did. The whole time I was praying the girl who answered the door wouldn't come back because she came off kinda bitchy, but sure enough that's who walked in. Came in and asked if I paid already, which of course I was honest and said no, to which she snapped "you pay now!" At this point I considered walking out but I was already 20 or so minutes invested and just decided to tough it out hoping it would get better. Big mistake.

She took my money and came back about 5 minutes later with a towel and asked if I wanted a TS, to which I said yes. She looked upset I actually had the audacity to say yes and said follow so I did to the TS room. Very average TS, felt like I was at a regular MP at this point, but was trying to stay positive. The whole time she had this miserable look on her face so I very nicely and politely said "smile" and gave her a cheesy smile to try and break the ice barrier to no avail. Finished the TS and went back to the room. I will admit the actual massage she gave wasn't terrible and was actually the best part of the whole experience. After the massage she did the generic tantric massage, blowing in ear, rubbing tits all over my back, etc. That wasn't bad either, and gave me hope this would all turn around when I did.

Alas I had no such luck. She told me to turn over at which point she put a cover on and began BJ, which was HORRIBLE. Felt like she was legit light biting at points, which I asked her to politely not do as it didn't feel great at all. I asked if everything was okay to 0 response, and at the point I gave up. I asked her to stop the BJ and to hop on so we could finish. She actually obliged without much of a thought and after she was on I literally grabbed her hips and helped her up and down as quick as possible so I could finish and be on my way. Finished up and afterwards cleaned up quickly so I could be on my way.

Contemplated asking to speak to the MMS before I left to vent my frustrations, but decided since it was my first time I'd just get without causing a scene. Was left very confused how this place gets good reviews, but I see the majority of them come from Tina so I guess next time I'll have to call in advance and see it I can set up a time to meet with her. I don't think I'd come back here otherwise, and if they try a B&S when I get there I'll probably just walk and find somewhere else. For the record I get having a bad day, but the service from BeBe in general was miserable, especially with the expectation I had from seeing others reviews of this place. Like I said I'll give it one more shot, I really don't think it could go any worse than this one.

GroundShaker74
06-06-21, 15:13
Seen enough hype about 465/ DDD took the dive a couple weeks ago for the first time. Been out of the hobby for a long time and this seemed like a very popular spot.

Drove up no appt. And met at the door by BeBe, and boy it was a rough intro. She tried telling me busy and it sounded like she was saying "PG" so I was super confused. After about a minute she legit shut the door in my face and went and got someone else. Another lady came and said we're busy about 30 minutes, which was much easier to understand. I asked her if I should come back and she asked if I just wanted to wait in a room, which I said was fine. She brought me in and sat me in a room and said get comfortable, so I did. The whole time I was praying the girl who answered the door wouldn't come back because she came off kinda bitchy, but sure enough that's who walked in. Came in and asked if I paid already, which of course I was honest and said no, to which she snapped "you pay now!" At this point I considered walking out but I was already 20 or so minutes invested and just decided to tough it out hoping it would get better. Big mistake.

She took my money and came back about 5 minutes later with a towel and asked if I wanted a TS, to which I said yes. She looked upset I actually had the audacity to say yes and said follow so I did to the TS room. Very average TS, felt like I was at a regular MP at this point, but was trying to stay positive. The whole time she had this miserable look on her face so I very nicely and politely said "smile" and gave her a cheesy smile to try and break the ice barrier to no avail. Finished the TS and went back to the room. I will admit the actual massage she gave wasn't terrible and was actually the best part of the whole experience. After the massage she did the generic tantric massage, blowing in ear, rubbing tits all over my back, etc. That wasn't bad either, and gave me hope this would all turn around when I did.

Alas I had no such luck. She told me to turn over at which point she put a cover on and began BJ, which was HORRIBLE. Felt like she was legit light biting at points, which I asked her to politely not do as it didn't feel great at all. I asked if everything was okay to 0 response, and at the point I gave up. I asked her to stop the BJ and to hop on so we could finish. She actually obliged without much of a thought and after she was on I literally grabbed her hips and helped her up and down as quick as possible so I could finish and be on my way. Finished up and afterwards cleaned up quickly so I could be on my way.

Contemplated asking to speak to the MMS before I left to vent my frustrations, but decided since it was my first time I'd just get without causing a scene. Was left very confused how this place gets good reviews, but I see the majority of them come from Tina so I guess next time I'll have to call in advance and see it I can set up a time to meet with her. I don't think I'd come back here otherwise, and if they try a B&S when I get there I'll probably just walk and find somewhere else. For the record I get having a bad day, but the service from BeBe in general was miserable, especially with the expectation I had from seeing others reviews of this place. Like I said I'll give it one more shot, I really don't think it could go any worse than this one.Last time I was there not sure if it was Bebe or not, everything thing was soso up until the flip. Cover on she began BJ and I felt like I was a piece of steak. Had to tell her to stop told her I wanted K-9 she was a little hesitant at first but the accommodated me. Sad because she was a nice young girl but her vocal skills were horrible. Now I'm hesitant on going back unless I know Tina is there for sure.

Okada2021
06-06-21, 22:52
Visited Tina earlier today, and compared to my first visit about 2 weeks ago with BeBe it was a complete180. Hell I'd say 54X since Tina's service lapped BeBe by a mile.

Made an appt in the AM, arrived at scheduled time and BeBe answered the door, and I immediately cringed. Told her I was there for an appt with Tina, and she led me to room 2 and told me one moment. A couple minutes later Tina walked in and while I wasn't blown away, for what people say her age is it is a very impressive body. She was very nice and kind from the start, again a 180 from BeBe. Undressed and went to TS, which holy shit was the best TS I've ever had in my life. All acronyms applied, and TBH it was such a whirlwind of debauchery I couldn't do it justice. Got one pop off in the TS, after which we cleaned up and headed back to the room.

Back in the room she gave me a very basic massage, not the best ever but not the worst (then again that's not what we're here for LOL). Asked if I wanted to try for Round 2, and which we commenced to completion. Afterwards while we cleaned up and got dressed we talked and she's so friendly. At one point I told her she came highly reviewed and she said it's all hype, to which I corrected her and told her no the hype is real which got a smile and laugh out of her. I also told her they have to have every new girl sit through a couple of her sessions and take notes, because they could learn a thing or 10 from her, which produced an even bigger smile. She grabbed me a bottle of water and tried sending me on my way without paying (Possibly because I did tell her about how bad the last experience was), but there was no way that was happening. Gave her HF / Tip / Extra Tip and walked out feeling great.

For those of you who are contemplating making the trip if you're a little ways out, don't. Make an appt, and if you arrive and they try a B&S stand your ground and tell them you'll wait for her, it's beyond worth it for a once in a lifetime experience.

Okada2021
06-06-21, 22:53
Last time I was there not sure if it was Bebe or not, everything thing was soso up until the flip. Cover on she began BJ and I felt like I was a piece of steak. Had to tell her to stop told her I wanted K-9 she was a little hesitant at first but the accommodated me. Sad because she was a nice young girl but her vocal skills were horrible. Now I'm hesitant on going back unless I know Tina is there for sure.I have a new report I just put up about my visit today with Tina, all I can say is go see her ASAP.

Yorkfun
06-08-21, 20:53
WOW! I'll start with the bad. You have to keep your mask on almost all the time. The good. Everything else. June is a knock out head to toe. TS was the best I every had. It was worth the price of admission. I know a lot of guys talk about whether or not the massage was good. I quit getting the massage when they would screw my back up. Trust me ask for the soft / lite massage June is a master of it. Full AMP Menu. Damage was $$ and worth every penny.

FishingForSome
06-11-21, 10:16
Headed to Berlin, NJ this weekend for a funeral. Buddy was a fellow monger I met in Thailand years ago. Figured I would hit a local place or two in his honor. I am strongly considering DDD based on RTFF. Any other suggestions? Anyone headed to Chicago / LA area, can trade some info for you.

Seniors, feel free to PM.

Fish.

SeanNJ12
06-11-21, 10:57
Hello fellow SNJ mongers.

I am going to be in the Mt. Laurel area this Sunday with a few hrs to kill. Any recommendations on MPs in that area that provide FS options? Not looking to travel more than 10/15 minutes.

Thanks in advance.

Lgkok
06-12-21, 07:27
visited tina earlier today, and compared to my first visit about 2 weeks ago with bebe it was a complete180. Hell i'd say 54x since tina's service lapped bebe by a mile.

Made an appt in the am, arrived at scheduled time and bebe answered the door, and i immediately cringed. Told her i was there for an appt with tina, and she led me to room 2 and told me one moment. A couple minutes later tina walked in and while i wasn't blown away, for what people say her age is it is a very impressive body. She was very nice and kind from the start, again a 180 from bebe. Undressed and went to ts, which holy shit was the best ts i've ever had in my life. All acronyms applied, and tbh it was such a whirlwind of debauchery i couldn't do it justice. Got one pop off in the ts, after which we cleaned up and headed back to the room.

Back in the room she gave me a very basic massage, not the best ever but not the worst (then again that's not what we're here for lol). Asked if i wanted to try for round 2, and which we commenced to completion. Afterwards while we cleaned up and got dressed we talked and she's so friendly. At one point i told her she came highly reviewed and she said it's all hype, to which i corrected her and told her no the hype is real which got a smile and laugh out of her. I also told her they have to have every new girl sit through a couple of her sessions and take notes, because they could learn a thing or 10 from her, which produced an even bigger smile. She grabbed me a bottle of water and tried sending me on my way without paying (possibly because i did tell her about how bad the last experience was), but there was no way that was happening. Gave her hf / tip / extra tip and walked out feeling great.

For those of you who are contemplating making the trip if you're a little ways out, don't. Make an appt, and if you arrive and they try a b&s stand your ground and tell them you'll wait for her, it's beyond worth it for a once in a lifetime experience.bbbj?? Bbfs?

GroundShaker74
06-13-21, 13:26
There is a new Linda there, I was introduced to her on my way out last week, she was sitting down and had a towel or something around her shoulders so I couldn't get any indication of body type. Blond hair and she seemed on the young side for that location.Called for an appointment with Tina was told to come right over. When I got there was told she was busy. The person who answered the door asked to take care of me with a little hesitation I said sure. She wasn't bad looking tight little body and I'm always in search for new talent. So what the hell. So off to the shower with bb massage not playful at all. I started wishing I would have came back for Tina. Also so was hoping things would get better once in the room well she went straight to the main event. She asked for K-9 and tried to limit how deep I was going. I had to use my hand to get her back arched for maximum penetration finally blew in the bag cleaned up and got dressed. In and out in about 30 minutes. For the $$$ you would think they would give you all your time and better service. She also wanted extra tip. IMO my experience with her was my 1st and last.

Zodiac345
06-14-21, 12:04
Appointments mean nothing to Sunny. I used to go there at least once a month pre-COVID. I called and setup an appointment like a month or two ago, literally for 90 minutes from when I called. I got there, rang the doorbell, and no one answered. Called Sunny, she basically told me to come back later.

If you don't live close enough where it isn't an issue to tell them to fuck off and walk away, I would advise avoiding 465 like the plague. I love Tina, but holy shit is Sunny the worst spa manager I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Jaido
06-18-21, 12:35
I didn't see any reviews, so I TOFTT about a week ago. Called ahead of time to schedule an appointment. When I arrived, I was greeted by an Asian massage therapist (probably late 40's to early 50's) and led to the room. Her English wasn't very comprehendible, so communication was an issue. I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but it became obvious that nothing else was on the menu as the time progressed. Overall, it was a great massage, so I would recommend it for therapeutic purposes, but I don't think there's anything sensual going on here.

I'd definitely like to find some good spots around the Vineland area. If anyone has an recent experience, I would appreciate it.

Happy hunting!

Jaido.

Buddy Rock
06-20-21, 18:34
Appointments mean nothing to Sunny. I used to go there at least once a month pre-COVID. I called and setup an appointment like a month or two ago, literally for 90 minutes from when I called. I got there, rang the doorbell, and no one answered. Called Sunny, she basically told me to come back later.

If you don't live close enough where it isn't an issue to tell them to fuck off and walk away, I would advise avoiding 465 like the plague. I love Tina, but holy shit is Sunny the worst spa manager I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.Tina sounds nice but what's up with these 60+ grandmas at these spas? Where can you find the 20-30 babes??

Kenny NJ
06-22-21, 10:13
Tina sounds nice but what's up with these 60+ grandmas at these spas? Where can you find the 20-30 babes??Philly spas.

PhillyDwag
06-22-21, 12:54
Tina sounds nice but what's up with these 60+ grandmas at these spas? Where can you find the 20-30 babes??Not saying you can't find a younger lady at a Philly AMP. The truth is in Philly the spas have younger looking ladies but if she looks 35, add at least 10 to 15 years for her real age. It doesn't bother me as long as she doesn't have an young gal attitude like she is doing you some kind of major favor.

EPM in Philly can be a bit of a hassle to get pre-screened but it is worth it. ephiillym.com Goggle "Classy Philly" for website and info. Note I think the rates are $280 for EPM and I think closer to $350 for Classy. These are private apartments with King Sized beds private on-suite bathrooms and def an upscale experience. Pics are sometimes dated but def usually her.

At both places, you'll need reference and Pepsi at ABC Spa back in November isn't going to cut it. You'll need an established Escort usually listed on TER.

LPennington
06-28-21, 14:07
Was visiting from out of town so I stopped by Ming's off 70. Ming has a beautiful figure and a nice rack up top. She has several girls working for her and as far as I can tell she does not service clients. I knew this was a high % chance of a legit place upon entering but I was short on time.

Ming took me to my room and said use this towel over your body. I was assigned a nice looking woman in her mid / late 40's. Ming Upon beginning the massage, the girl yanks the towel over and begins a nice massage. I thought I had a chance. LOL. She rubbed every square inch of my buttocks and inner thighs. Multiple accidental brushes of my penis but no actual handling or HE. Very sensual and pleasant massage tho. At $45/ hour I'd actually repeat.

PokeOrProd
07-08-21, 11:00
First review. Typical session starts with a sexy TS along with the over complimenting. Which is kind of nice. Lots of teasing and preview of what's to come.

Back to the room and the session is all up to to you. As kinky or straight forward as you like. I've asked her for special requests and she has been more than accommodating. The only thing not on the menu is a visit to the Greek islands.

SnjGuy33
07-08-21, 21:50
First review. Typical session starts with a sexy TS along with the over complimenting. Which is kind of nice. Lots of teasing and preview of what's to come.

Back to the room and the session is all up to to you. As kinky or straight forward as you like. I've asked her for special requests and she has been more than accommodating. The only thing not on the menu is a visit to the Greek islands.You catch the name? Description? When I went they had some old ladies that were too heavy to walk on my back. But that didn't stop him.

Khanen
07-13-21, 15:13
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/exciting-asian-massage-40up/628402996448

Anyone try this place?

CicadaPolka
07-14-21, 00:17
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/exciting-asian-massage-40up/628402996448

Anyone try this place?Strictly a are&T used to be good before the pandemic. Always a great TS, TM & ST with a HJ.

Read a couple reviews that were not good since they reopened.

SnjGuy33
07-15-21, 22:01
Strictly a are&T used to be good before the pandemic. Always a great TS, TM & ST with a HJ.

Read a couple reviews that were not good since they reopened.Place isn't good. Go to 4X acupressure in Westville.

JThorne8953
07-18-21, 09:52
Have been there twice now. First time, only a little rubbing, so I decided to give it another try. Only an old fashioned release was on the table, but a good massage eith an old fashioned is not a bad way to spend an hour.

Skyguy2
07-23-21, 23:44
Was passing through the area on the late-ish side (10 pm). Haven't been to this spot in quite a while, saw they were open until 11 pm, and figured I'd give it another try.

It sits in the corner of a tiny strip mall. Rang the doorbell. No answer. Waited a couple minutes then returned to the car and called their number. The girl answered and said she would come open the door. As usual, only 1 lady working at this place. But this one "Sasa" was definitely better looking than the last time I visited. Hard to judge the age because she was wearing a surgical mask, but the little black dress she wore was enough to get me to try it out. My best guess is 40's.

Standard house fee. 6 for the hour. Wasn't sure what was going to be available, as this place has been hit / miss before. Was not hopeful when the massage began with me completely covered in a towel and her rubbing over the towel. After 10 min or so of this, she moved around to my head and I took the initiative by reaching up and rubbing the back of her legs. Very soft and smooth skin. After getting no resistance to the advance, I moved up inside the dress to lightly rub the bottom of the butt cheeks. Again no resistance. Apparently that was enough of a cue for her. She said "oil?" to which I replied yes, then the towel was gone.

Sasa actually gave a pretty decent massage until the 30 min mark, working mainly the back, neck, and butt. At the 30 she instructed to flip. As soon as I did, she made the "fucky fucky" motion as a question. Of course I responded yes. She started at an additional 1. 6. I said no and countered with 1. 0. Got her to go for 1. 2 and she excused herself saying she would go get a condom.

When she returned she immediately stripped down and I finally got the full layout of the land. Typical Chinese "no ass" and what looked to be a little bit of mommy looseness around the belly. But great legs and even better MM C's to play with. Oily HJ to bring jr to attention, then finally dropped the mask for a 4-5 min CBJ. She instructed me off the table then bent over it for standing doggie. Within 7-8 minutes she was saying "come baby". A little annoying that early on, so I stood her up and pounded hard from behind while cupping her tits. Blew in the cover, then she did the alcohol & towel cleanup on both of us. Out of there at the 50 min mark.

Overall an "ok" experience. I certainly wouldn't drive out of my way to go there, but would probably repeat if in the area already and in "need".

Jaido
07-26-21, 14:31
I walked in and was greeted by an Asian lady (probably around 50, hard to tell with her mask on). She immediately led me to a room, and in her broken English said "Take it off" then walked out so I could get ready. She started the timer, which is typical for a therapeutic place, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Surprisingly, she was able to apply good pressure, so the massage was pretty good. She only partially draped me, which is usually a decent sign that extras may be available. Throughout the massage, there was a lot of teasing, as she would get super close to the boys and gently brush against them with her fingers. At this point, I was certain that a HJ ending would be available at least. On the flip, she draped my junk and almost knocked the towel off as she got extremely close to the boys. The timer went off as she was rubbing my last ankle. She spent a few more seconds to finish my ankle, went over to turn off the timer, said "OK, all finished" and walked out. I wasn't necessarily attracted to her, but a good massage always gets me ready for a finish so I was disappointed.

Maybe there will be more available once they have seen me a time or two. Regardless, the massage was good so I'd probably go back for that reason alone.

Overall, I would recommend due to the massage and "potential" for more. I'll update after I go again.

Jaido
07-26-21, 14:36
Was passing through the area on the late-ish side (10 pm). Haven't been to this spot in quite a while, saw they were open until 11 pm, and figured I'd give it another try.

It sits in the corner of a tiny strip mall. Rang the doorbell. No answer. Waited a couple minutes then returned to the car and called their number. The girl answered and said she would come open the door. As usual, only 1 lady working at this place. But this one "Sasa" was definitely better looking than the last time I visited. Hard to judge the age because she was wearing a surgical mask, but the little black dress she wore was enough to get me to try it out. My best guess is 40's.

Standard house fee. 6 for the hour. Wasn't sure what was going to be available, as this place has been hit / miss before. Was not hopeful when the massage began with me completely covered in a towel and her rubbing over the towel. After 10 min or so of this, she moved around to my head and I took the initiative by reaching up and rubbing the back of her legs. Very soft and smooth skin. After getting no resistance to the advance, I moved up inside the dress to lightly rub the bottom of the butt cheeks. Again no resistance. Apparently that was enough of a cue for her. She said "oil?" to which I replied yes, then the towel was gone.

Sasa actually gave a pretty decent massage until the 30 min mark, working mainly the back, neck, and butt. At the 30 she instructed to flip. As soon as I did, she made the "fucky fucky" motion as a question. Of course I responded yes. She started at an additional 1. 6. I said no and countered with 1. 0. Got her to go for 1. 2 and she excused herself saying she would go get a condom.I went by the other day around 3 or 4. Rang the doorbell a few times but nobody was answering. Even the door sign was turned off. It was a little awkward standing out there so I just left. I guess I should have called!

Rainbow has been full every time I've passed by. I'm hoping to find some new places, but it would be nice if a new place opened in the area.

Jaido.

Nivramb
08-03-21, 07:44
No recent reports. Are they still operating? Once upon a time I had an awesome time here.

Vinnie727
08-03-21, 13:31
Have an appointment at 6. Since it's by appointment only. What should I expect. Is it worth it?

Vinnie727
08-03-21, 20:35
Have an appointment at 6. Since it's by appointment only. What should I expect. Is it worth it?Dropped 2. 5 in total. Girl was a babe. Massage was meh but Jesus everything else was amazing.

Hoyt77
08-04-21, 09:05
Have an appointment at 6. Since it's by appointment only. What should I expect. Is it worth it?How did your appointment go.

Vinnie727
08-04-21, 13:43
How did your appointment go.It was great. Girl was in her 30's. Maybe like 32. Russian. The massage sucked. She flipped me over and covered me up. Started using her mouth, but didn't get the job done. Climbed on top and the table was loud. She wanted me to take control so I did. Picked her up and put her on the table, had her feet on the wall and took control. Finally finished and she cleaned me up. She's there Tuesdays and Saturdays. Will repeat either with her or someone else but I enjoyed myself. A nice change of pace.

LurkerFiveB
08-12-21, 17:09
It was great. Girl was in her 30's. Maybe like 32. Russian. The massage sucked. She flipped me over and covered me up. Started using her mouth, but didn't get the job done. Climbed on top and the table was loud. She wanted me to take control so I did. Picked her up and put her on the table, had her feet on the wall and took control. Finally finished and she cleaned me up. She's there Tuesdays and Saturdays. Will repeat either with her or someone else but I enjoyed myself. A nice change of pace.I didn't know they existed. Grats!

SySam43
08-15-21, 17:33
It was great. Girl was in her 30's. Maybe like 32. Russian. The massage sucked. She flipped me over and covered me up. Started using her mouth, but didn't get the job done. Climbed on top and the table was loud. She wanted me to take control so I did. Picked her up and put her on the table, had her feet on the wall and took control. Finally finished and she cleaned me up. She's there Tuesdays and Saturdays. Will repeat either with her or someone else but I enjoyed myself. A nice change of pace.Sounds like Ellen. A beautiful lady, and well worth the visit. When you make an appointment there, you can ask by name, and they will honor your request.

Vinnie727
08-16-21, 19:10
I didn't know they existed. Grats!I thought that may be the case as well. I'm also a bit younger so she was like "how did you hear about us?" And "you know we work for our tips, right? She was great. Literally my favorite experience I've had so far.

Gentleman007
08-16-21, 19:44
True hidden gem, I was one of the pioneers in that land LOL. There were 2 blondes in the beginning, Polish and Russian with big breast, not too young and after a few visits, I discovered the way to do the right things to be trusted and liked.

I was a regular for years until the pandemic hit. I've seen Ellen, tall, gorgeous brunette, I met girls coming from NY and others living in Philly. I dated a few of them out of the place, actual dating not escorting. I can honestly say if I hadn't met them in that place, I would have actually marry any of them.

It helps that I have above average looks, clean cut, and I like to dress well. I have a very specific talent that makes them feel comfortable. The mamasan in the beginning was very attractive, and I didn't know she was also giving massages, until one day she told me the girl I wanted to see couldn't make it from NY. She offered herself to be the person to give me the massage, it was awesome. I have the best memories from a red head from Brooklyn, milky skin, big breast, awesome body, in my opinion a perfect 10. I used to drive to Brooklyn on the weekends just to spend the time with her.

BTW I'm not sure if another mamasan is still working there, she used to tell me when a new girl was there, and she would tell me if I was going to like her, she knew my preferences.

You guys brought back my memories. Enjoy!
BTW the fee for 45 minutes and one hour is the same, girls fees have double in the past few years.

Readhead
08-25-21, 15:39
Has anyone been to Healthy massage in Woodbury on Evergreen Avenue?

Lgkok
08-30-21, 07:44
I'm going to be down near 3 D in a few weeks any new talent or is it the same old shit show?

Lottoloc
09-08-21, 17:39
Went to AC for a day and went too oriental massage on Atlantic ave because ocean therapy was not picking up their phone. It's wasn't great the lady was at least 45 nothing like the girl they put up BJ was below average and FS was also not great just a heads up if ya going down there. Ocean been closed for awhile now idk why tho.

Rizob01
09-13-21, 12:45
This question may be a little crazy but I'm looking for a really good massage. My back has been killing me. Who gives the best massage around? I like it when they beat the crap out of me and walk on me. I live about a mile from 3 d and have been thinking of going there. Any good massage talent at 3 d?

Lgkok
09-14-21, 07:23
This question may be a little crazy but I'm looking for a really good massage. My back has been killing me. Who gives the best massage around? I like it when they beat the crap out of me and walk on me. I live about a mile from 3 d and have been thinking of going there. Any good massage talent at 3 d?Short answer is NO, unless something has changed this place is full of old ladies and services are not that great.

AfternoonDelit
09-15-21, 15:08
This question may be a little crazy but I'm looking for a really good massage. My back has been killing me. Who gives the best massage around? I like it when they beat the crap out of me and walk on me. I live about a mile from 3 d and have been thinking of going there. Any good massage talent at 3 d?Depends on what you want massaged!129315;129315;.

Lgkok
09-21-21, 07:19
Is that AMP on the main rd still open, been so long since I've been there I can't remember the name of it. Any updates on the talent there??

Readhead
10-04-21, 17:43
I'm going to be down near 3 D in a few weeks any new talent or is it the same old shit show?Drove past the other day I noticed the lot next to the house is completely gutted. They cut down all the trees and dug up all the grass. Now the place is totally exposed. Used to be extremely secluded.

TheSkydiver
10-08-21, 01:20
Is Tina still at 3 D? Never been there but she sounds like a great time.

Looking for the best BBBJ in the area while I'm here too.

Lgkok
10-08-21, 07:22
Drove past the other day I noticed the lot next to the house is completely gutted. They cut down all the trees and dug up all the grass. Now the place is totally exposed. Used to be extremely secluded.Yikes, that's going to make the place very conspicuous. Doubt I'll visit, out of state plates will really stick out.

SplashGordon
10-08-21, 08:22
True hidden gem, I was one of the pioneers in that land LOL. There were 2 blondes in the beginning, Polish and Russian with big breast, not too young and after a few visits, I discovered the way to do the right things to be trusted and liked.

I was a regular for years until the pandemic hit. I've seen Ellen, tall, gorgeous brunette, I met girls coming from NY and others living in Philly. I dated a few of them out of the place, actual dating not escorting. I can honestly say if I hadn't met them in that place, I would have actually marry any of them.

It helps that I have above average looks, clean cut, and I like to dress well. I have a very specific talent that makes them feel comfortable. The mamasan in the beginning was very attractive, and I didn't know she was also giving massages, until one day she told me the girl I wanted to see couldn't make it from NY. She offered herself to be the person to give me the massage, it was awesome. I have the best memories from a red head from Brooklyn, milky skin, big breast, awesome body, in my opinion a perfect 10. I used to drive to Brooklyn on the weekends just to spend the time with her.

BTW I'm not sure if another mamasan is still working there, she used to tell me when a new girl was there, and she would tell me if I was going to like her, she knew my preferences.

You guys brought back my memories. Enjoy!
BTW the fee for 45 minutes and one hour is the same, girls fees have double in the past few years.Is this the one on Maple?

Jaido
10-21-21, 14:22
I think this is a new place that opened recently on BHP in Williamstown. Stopped in the other day to check it out. I was greeted by an average looking Chinese lady with good-sized natural top. The rest of her body was average. She led me to a room and I got undressed. I think they have a table shower but I wasn't offered.

The massage was good and no draping for most of the time. On the flip, she offered HJ (.6). She agreed to go topless for. 2 extra, so that was nice. Good technique and cleaned up with a hot towel afterward before finishing the massage.

Idk if more is on the menu, but that was all I was looking for this time around so YMMV.

Overall damage was 1.4. I think there's more bang for the buck out there, but it was nice to get a lady that was decent looking and not old.

Jaido.

Msaunders6969
10-30-21, 11:20
I think this is a new place that opened recently on BHP in Williamstown. Stopped in the other day to check it out. I was greeted by an average looking Chinese lady with good-sized natural top. The rest of her body was average. She led me to a room and I got undressed. I think they have a table shower but I wasn't offered.

The massage was good and no draping for most of the time. On the flip, she offered HJ (.6). She agreed to go topless for. 2 extra, so that was nice. Good technique and cleaned up with a hot towel afterward before finishing the massage.

Idk if more is on the menu, but that was all I was looking for this time around so YMMV.

Overall damage was 1.4. I think there's more bang for the buck out there, but it was nice to get a lady that was decent looking and not old.

Jaido.Stopped there one day last week on my way home. Only one person working who was a older woman. I asked about the younger girl who one of my friend's saw about a week prior. Told me she was not working this day. She convinced me to say saying that I would e very happy. Almost no English at all. After getting ready she came back to the room and led me to where I assumed was the table shower, however it was an office area. So standing there naked she hands me her cell phone. It turned out to be what sounded like a younger girl. She asked me to help her friend connect her phone to the WiFi. It would have been a very simple task but her entire phone was in Chinese which made it difficult to navigate. Also one of the password digits she wrote down was difficult to read. So after getting her connected she gave me a big hug and led me to the table shower and then back to the room for a relaxing massage and a happy ending.

Ohio2019
10-31-21, 19:40
Going to be visiting next week and was wondering if the Moon Spa in Cherry Hill is worth visiting and what the damage will be? If not there, any recommendations in the Cherry Hill area?

Davey1965
11-02-21, 13:26
Going to be visiting next week and was wondering if the Moon Spa in Cherry Hill is worth visiting and what the damage will be? If not there, any recommendations in the Cherry Hill area?Handshake avail, but that about it. Girls are hit or miss and many times older. Actually in Cherry Hill you're lucky to even get a handshake. Most are just tease / no-please.

Wbhc1
11-06-21, 13:36
Can someone tell me were the best place to get a 4 hand massage that does the full hour.

NEtA31
11-06-21, 15:24
Does anyone know of good options in the Cherry Hill / Marlon area? I'm going to be there in about a week or so.

LuvEmSmall
11-07-21, 12:51
Had a chan e to stop by and see Summer. All about the "you take. Are of me right" "How much".

Anyway, shower was you eventful. Back to room and the money talk right away. Session "ended well" she has a bangin body, which I liked very much, but would have appreciated more fun.

Wbhc1
11-07-21, 13:20
Had a chan e to stop by and see Summer. All about the "you take. Are of me right" "How much".

Anyway, shower was you eventful. Back to room and the money talk right away. Session "ended well" she has a bangin body, which I liked very much, but would have appreciated more fun.What place?

MrFrench
11-11-21, 21:58
Anyone have any intel about this place:

https://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/northeast-philadelphia-asian-i/818815097212?

They say they do outcall to Cherry Hill. Are they reliable? Good? Do they provide all the services they mention in their ad, or are things like GFE and BBFS just used as come-ons? What are their rates (if you know)?

I'll be in the area in two weeks and looking for info.

Thanks.

PhillyDiscreet
11-12-21, 09:30
Anyone have any intel about this place:

https://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/northeast-philadelphia-asian-i/818815097212?

They say they do outcall to Cherry Hill. Are they reliable? Good? Do they provide all the services they mention in their ad, or are things like GFE and BBFS just used as come-ons? What are their rates (if you know)?

I'll be in the area in two weeks and looking for info.

Thanks.I inquired about their creative title "BBFS" and ad content "All doors open minded $99 Special, 2 girls available. " they said "No, No girl don't do that" to first question and to the $99 special "No, No, VIP 300". PASS.

Vinnie727
12-01-21, 16:22
Just went to this place in williamstown. Not new blue moon or the new place. But closer to the super Walmart. Got a massage from someone named Donna. As close as you'll get to the ads lmao. She's attractive. 8/10 for sure. Massage was half ass but we all know what to expect. Only thing is, when I was leaving there was a black camry (newer model) parallel with the building. Looked sus. Couldn't tell if he took a picture of my plate or car. Luckily my car is tinted which is ideal but I'm curious to see where this goes. He wasn't there when I pulled in. But was there when I left. So who knows. Just be mindful.

Lgkok
12-29-21, 16:27
Any recent intel on the AMP in Pennsville?

Vinnie727
12-29-21, 20:01
Saw people talking about her on another board but don't have an account to view deets. Has anyone seen her?

Lgkok
02-12-22, 09:49
Anyone visited 3 D recently? Is it still full of old ladies?

TomCat67
02-18-22, 22:22
Does anyone recognize this store name or location? Thanks.

HummerVette
02-19-22, 07:14
Does anyone recognize this store name or location? Thanks.Why do you ask?

J Richard
02-19-22, 07:31
Why do you ask?He doesn't know what he is looking for with the same post, from Clevland, to Roanoke, NNJ, CNJ, SNJ, and no reports (.

Sun Bather Bob
02-19-22, 10:22
Does anyone recognize this store name or location? Thanks.

Why do you ask?

He doesn't know what he is looking for with the same post, from Clevland, to Roanoke, NNJ, CNJ, SNJ, and no reports (.Uncle LEO Fishing?

Rizob01
02-19-22, 15:27
I have only been to an AMP a few times. Streetwalkers have been more my thing. The reason is when I go to an AMP I don't really know what to do with my money. The few times I went they wanted me to leave all my stuff in one room and go to another room for a table shower. When dealing with streetwalkers rule one is don't let your wallet get out of your control. I ended up taking my wallet with me into the table shower room and the girls tried to stop me. I damn well know if I leave my wallet in another room someone is going to at least check it out. How do you guys deal with this? Do you keep your wallet on you at all times? Leave it in the car and pay by card? I would probably go more if I knew the proper money handling protocol.

Lavar188
02-20-22, 16:01
Sorry I honestly don't know but want to go to one could you recommend. And how did the girls look?

I have only been to an AMP a few times. Streetwalkers have been more my thing. The reason is when I go to an AMP I don't really know what to do with my money. The few times I went they wanted me to leave all my stuff in one room and go to another room for a table shower. When dealing with streetwalkers rule one is don't let your wallet get out of your control. I ended up taking my wallet with me into the table shower room and the girls tried to stop me. I damn well know if I leave my wallet in another room someone is going to at least check it out. How do you guys deal with this? Do you keep your wallet on you at all times? Leave it in the car and pay by card? I would probably go more if I knew the proper money handling protocol.

WookieWonka
02-20-22, 19:48
I have only been to an AMP a few times. Streetwalkers have been more my thing. The reason is when I go to an AMP I don't really know what to do with my money. The few times I went they wanted me to leave all my stuff in one room and go to another room for a table shower. When dealing with streetwalkers rule one is don't let your wallet get out of your control. I ended up taking my wallet with me into the table shower room and the girls tried to stop me. I damn well know if I leave my wallet in another room someone is going to at least check it out. How do you guys deal with this? Do you keep your wallet on you at all times? Leave it in the car and pay by card? I would probably go more if I knew the proper money handling protocol.Don't take anything in that you can't afford to lose. Take enough money for the HF, the tip plus a little extra for an emergency situation. Don't take your wallet into the AMP. I have an older car so I can get a normal key cut that will open the driver side door. I lock the key fob inside the car with my phone and wallet and I'd. I wear the generic key on a chain around my neck. You can also buy those stretchy coil wrist bands to hold keys or whatever if you want to keep your car key close and under your control.

I wear duluth dry on the fly pants. Its light material that is loose and stretchy but looks dress casual with the right shirt. Most of the pockets have zippers on them. You can feel through them really well for groping and touching or lap dances and if they get wet or damp they dry fast. They are great monger pants for strip clubs, car dates, escort / motels or the AMP.

I also carry a bag of back up clothes, old pair of eyeglasses and shoes in my trunk because you never know what's going to happen with this hobby. I also keep soap and towels in there just in case.

AMPs have a couple ways to pay. Some will have you pay the house fee to the mama-san / manager then you "tip" the girl in private prior to the start of the session. Others you pay everything to the girl once in the room alone. On the second way I hand them the house fee directly but then I place the tip on table and say I want "everything" and she has to pick it up. When I disrobe I always fold everything and make a neat pile with my pants on the bottom, my socks over the pile and place my shoes soles up on top of everything. I can usually tell if the stack has been disturbed plus they have to unfold the pants and unzip the pocket to get to anything and I leave nothing in there anyway usually.

Lgkok
02-21-22, 07:47
Don't take anything in that you can't afford to lose. Take enough money for the HF, the tip plus a little extra for an emergency situation. Don't take your wallet into the AMP. I have an older car so I can get a normal key cut that will open the driver side door. I lock the key fob inside the car with my phone and wallet and I'd. I wear the generic key on a chain around my neck. You can also buy those stretchy coil wrist bands to hold keys or whatever if you want to keep your car key close and under your control.

I wear duluth dry on the fly pants. Its light material that is loose and stretchy but looks dress casual with the right shirt. Most of the pockets have zippers on them. You can feel through them really well for groping and touching or lap dances and if they get wet or damp they dry fast. They are great monger pants for strip clubs, car dates, escort / motels or the AMP.

I also carry a bag of back up clothes, old pair of eyeglasses and shoes in my trunk because you never know what's going to happen with this hobby. I also keep soap and towels in there just in case.

AMPs have a couple ways to pay. Some will have you pay the house fee to the mama-san / manager then you "tip" the girl in private prior to the start of the session. Others you pay everything to the girl once in the room alone. On the second way I hand them the house fee directly but then I place the tip on table and say I want "everything" and she has to pick it up. When I disrobe I always fold everything and make a neat pile with my pants on the bottom, my socks over the pile and place my shoes soles up on top of everything. I can usually tell if the stack has been disturbed plus they have to unfold the pants and unzip the pocket to get to anything and I leave nothing in there anyway usually.Man, that's paranoid.

J Richard
02-21-22, 08:07
Man, that's paranoid.I never had an issue in 20+ years at an AMP. Most have too much to loose versus what they would gain from your pockets, unless it was a c. C.

Not to say something can't.

If you do some of the private Asian houses in the and. E. , then those actions could be warranted. I know I would do some of the same.

The reason is the location (private house) and a different level of handlers within the organization.

Lgkok
02-21-22, 12:43
I never had an issue in 20+ years at an AMP. Most have too much to loose versus what they would gain from your pockets, unless it was a c. C.

Not to say something can't.

If you do some of the private Asian houses in the and. E. , then those actions could be warranted. I know I would do some of the same.

The reason is the location (private house) and a different level of handlers within the organization.I've never had an issue at any AMP. Philly, Jersey, Manhattan, Queens, Connecticut, Ma, RI etc. I leave my keys phone and wallet in my pants pockets, NEVER had any Asian girl go through anything.

BobBrady2
02-21-22, 17:04
I've never had an issue at any AMP. Philly, Jersey, Manhattan, Queens, Connecticut, Ma, RI etc. I leave my keys phone and wallet in my pants pockets, NEVER had any Asian girl go through anything.You're such a trusting soul!

WookieWonka
02-21-22, 20:51
Man, that's paranoid.I've never had an issue at an AMP but I try to take precautions to limit the chance of getting ripped off. I've been burned on street walkers and strip clubs in the past when I was younger and just starting out and one time by an "escort". When you let your guard down is when you get burned. Better safe than sorry in my opinion.

DrMike050
02-22-22, 19:18
Can you let us know approximately how much it can be expensive?.Damage is 2. 6.

DotComm
02-23-22, 06:21
Damage is 2. 6.Am I reading that correctly? $260?? Way overpaid!

Yokoono
03-08-22, 16:52
Gents, I will be looking for relaxation around the Mount Laurel area (not north of it and not in Phily) and truly wish to have a TS experience. It's been a long time (I am in Eastern NC, the middle of nowheresville for us).

There are a lot of places I see in the region immediately below Mt Laurel (Cherry Hill, Monroe, Harrison Twnshp, Blackwood, etc.), but info constantly changes and not being from the area I am not sure where to venture.

If a table shower is offered then I know I'll have enough to be satisfied. It's the ts itself that is the desired relaxation experience.

Obviously younger gals who are more adventurous are preferable. Flat tummies and bolt-ons a huge plus.

I will be passing through Wilmington, coming up Rte 1 through DE, then onto 295 to Mt. Laurel. I saw LEO is all over the Wilmington area and one place I was familiar with has been shuit down so. Hence my being here.

Thank you in advance.

Visiting Orlando, FL has spoiled me so I hope you gents will give me some options.

Davey1965
03-08-22, 20:36
Gents, I will be looking for relaxation around the Mount Laurel area (not north of it and not in Phily) and truly wish to have a TS experience. It's been a long time (I am in Eastern NC, the middle of nowheresville for us).

There are a lot of places I see in the region immediately below Mt Laurel (Cherry Hill, Monroe, Harrison Twnshp, Blackwood, etc.), but info constantly changes and not being from the area I am not sure where to venture.

If a table shower is offered then I know I'll have enough to be satisfied. It's the ts itself that is the desired relaxation experience.

Obviously younger gals who are more adventurous are preferable. Flat tummies and bolt-ons a huge plus.

I will be passing through Wilmington, coming up Rte 1 through DE, then onto 295 to Mt. Laurel. I saw LEO is all over the Wilmington area and one place I was familiar with has been shuit down so. Hence my being here.

Thank you in advance.

Visiting Orlando, FL has spoiled me so I hope you gents will give me some options.Here is your closest option which in in Cherry Hill which borders Mt. Laurel. Right off of Rt. 70 & I295. Most spas in the area with a table shower have been shut down.

https://website-4272486847149575245250-massagetherapist.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

Yokoono
03-08-22, 21:48
Here is your closest option which in in Cherry Hill which borders Mt. Laurel. Right off of Rt. 70 & I295. Most spas in the area with a table shower have been shut down.

https://website-4272486847149575245250-massagetherapist.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referralSo that means this place does 'not' have a table shower? The ad doesn't mention one, though their sister spas in other locations do make mention of one. No TS means I want to pass.

There are some on Dover and Wilmington, but they are FS joints and that isn't what I want (a rubber is a 100% erection killer for me. Always has been, even when I was in my 30's).

HummerVette
03-09-22, 07:33
Here is your closest option which in in Cherry Hill which borders Mt. Laurel. Right off of Rt. 70 & I295. Most spas in the area with a table shower have been shut down.

https://website-4272486847149575245250-massagetherapist.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referralGo see Tina in swell at ddd!

Yokoono
03-09-22, 10:37
Go see Tina in swell at ddd!Da Da... I see they are FS and Tina sounds like a wild one. BBBJ would be my likely want from them since a CBJ is like jerking off into a catcher's mitt.

Davey1965
03-11-22, 20:45
So that means this place does 'not' have a table shower? The ad doesn't mention one, though their sister spas in other locations do make mention of one. No TS means I want to pass.

There are some on Dover and Wilmington, but they are FS joints and that isn't what I want (a rubber is a 100% erection killer for me. Always has been, even when I was in my 30's).No they do have a table shower.

Wbhc1
04-06-22, 17:32
Going to be in the Vineland area in the coming weeks are there any good massage parlors in that area.

Lgkok
05-10-22, 15:23
Anybody been to CJ's recently. Looking for intel on current staff.

BTarzan
05-17-22, 21:04
Does anyone here know a place that actually does nuru massage? Like with the actual nuru oil?

Shenanigans9
05-27-22, 18:56
Does anyone here know a place that actually does nuru massage? Like with the actual nuru oil?Mila Russian massage in Jersey city.

Sun Bather Bob
06-01-22, 19:07
So I decided that's it's been a minute and needed a massage and release. I've been in contact with another provider that I have seen here before and she always texts me to go because of new girls. So a week or so ago I got a text from her telling me she is in Vineland and to come for a visit. I couldn't make it out that way then so I sent her a text this morning asking if she is still in town. She said no, but young good girl there. So I tell her I'm in my way. I arrive (texting updates) and I ring the bell and no answer. After a couple minutes I went back to my car and text her that nobody answered the door. She calls me telling to wait one minute then to go back. So I do and door is unlocked, I walk in and a provider appears. Led to the room, her name is Micky. Hand over house fee along with tip and she says she will be back. I disrobe and hop onto the table. She comes back Into the room and starts a standard massage. On the flip a little play before she had to leave to get a condom. After the fun, I find out she is on her period. Got dressed and was out the door. So needless to say, I didn't get any tacos' s at Juliano's to eat on the ride home.

JohnBlaze7
06-18-22, 21:45
Hey guys. By chance is anyone aware of any erotic manscaping / waxing locations? Thank you in advance.

Skyguy2
06-18-22, 23:41
She said no, but young good girl there. So I tell her I'm in my way. I arrive (texting updates) and I ring the bell and no answer. After a couple minutes I went back to my car and text her that nobody answered the door. She calls me telling to wait one minute then to go back.So, was the "therapist" actually young? My visits there have been standard AMP fare, and always mas añjeo than Julio's tacos next door. As far as the no answer at the door, I've had that a couple times also.

Sun Bather Bob
06-19-22, 09:07
So, was the "therapist" actually young? My visits there have been standard AMP fare, and always mas ajeo than Julio's tacos next door. As far as the no answer at the door, I've had that a couple times also.I'd say about 40.

HummerVette
06-20-22, 14:22
Met her today hot friendly, anyone meet her and young?

DrewinYou
06-20-22, 14:32
Hey guys. By chance is anyone aware of any erotic manscaping / waxing locations? Thank you in advance.I go to Just Wax It, 381 US9, West Creek, NJ, (609) 713-4733. I drive up from Cape May because I can't find a closer place. Nicole does a great job. Only takes 20 minutes. Call for an appointment. I've been getting waxed there and in SC for the last 3 years. I love it. Much smoother than shaving and lasts longer. All business with Nicole, no sex.

Vaneser
06-21-22, 07:27
Met her today hot friendly, anyone meet her and young?What was the damage?

I live close by but wonder if fits my bill.

HummerVette
06-24-22, 05:12
What was the damage?

I live close by but wonder if fits my bill.Total 160.

Bandit2779
07-05-22, 20:44
Driving through the state, I was hoping one of you gentlemen could recommend a place that offers Tuma.

Bob1345
07-08-22, 14:19
Tina is best there right now Seen young also but ok at best Julia was best wish she was still there.

PhillyDiscreet
07-09-22, 08:17
Tina is best there right now Seen young also but ok at best Julia was best wish she was still there.Say Young for the first time last week. Great session. Sute little yellow plad skirt, jewlery around the her waist = sexy. What through me over the top was that after all activities were completed (twice) in the shower (almost an hour) I go back to the room to start ghetting dresses, she comes back in and takes my clothes back off and sticks up 3 fingers and worked like a champ for round 3.

HummerVette
07-10-22, 14:05
Say Young for the first time last week. Great session. Sute little yellow plad skirt, jewlery around the her waist = sexy. What through me over the top was that after all activities were completed (twice) in the shower (almost an hour) I go back to the room to start ghetting dresses, she comes back in and takes my clothes back off and sticks up 3 fingers and worked like a champ for round 3.So does young and June do BBFS like Tina?

Talltex
07-11-22, 18:40
So does young and June do BBFS like Tina?Hey guys, tried tracing your correspondence back a few pages and can't seem to figure out where these ladies are located.

HummerVette
07-11-22, 19:10
Hey guys, tried tracing your correspondence back a few pages and can't seem to figure out where these ladies are located.So do they do BBFS? There at ddd in sewell.

NoIDidnt
07-13-22, 19:05
Based on prev reviews, I drove to bodyworks. Pulled in the lot, the sign said open and the door was also open to the entry way. I went up, rang the bell. Waited, ran again. Went back to the car to call. And / a. It was 8:30 pm. Hung around awhile tried again and still no answer. Drove about a block up the road and saw a place on the 2nd floor. Tried it but they were busy. Whatever, swung back by body works. It is now 9:30 and still no answer at door or phone. Drove back to AC, was going to go to lucky 7 but didn't want to park my car there with a bunch of people hanging around.

I was about to give up and then passed New Rainbow on Atlantic. Stopped there. Went to room to see available girls. They only had 2 but I liked one a lot so I stayed. Handed the 160. She sd 200 for everything. I showed her that was all I had but no go. I had to pull out the sock money. Sorry if I over payed but it was that or nothing. Anyway, did the shower, mouthwash, etc and she provided excellent service until after we were done. I was expecting a massage but she sd time up. 45 min. I didn't check the start time like I usually do so think I was kinda ripped off a little. That said, she was cute, fun, clean, a solid 7 in looks and body so I would probably go back if I couldn't get something better.

Got to my car and had a call from body works. They close at 9 so that's probably why they didn't answer the door. Lady asked me to come back tomorrow. I just might if the weather is bad. Otherwise the beach wins.

Davey1965
07-26-22, 16:56
I've been going here off and on when I want a good therapeutic massage over the years. Although under new ownership Linda the old owner is still there and gives a great massage. I have read on other boards that they have received HE here but not what I'm after when I go, and since Linda has been giving me massages for years that never came up.

HOWEVER! I was there a couple weeks ago and there was an attractive older blonde with some sort of European accent that was leaving after finishing with a client. I asked Linda if that was a new girl and she said no, that she just has clients that want to see her there and she rents the room from Linda. I asked if she had her contact info and she said no, she only works with her regulars. So could this be true or is Linda wanting to just keep me to herself?

Anyone here maybe go there that has the 411 on this women? I don't post on the AMP board, so cannot ask over there. PM me if you know anything. Thanks.

PhillyDwag
07-26-22, 21:08
Stopped by to see Young. Was told she is on vac. Judy and her monster tits greeted me at the door. I asked for Tina she just went back with someone. Nana is a curvy lady (not fat) just didn't get the kind of vibe I was looking for. Not her fault but I have a good thing going with Young and wasn't feeling it with someone else.

Not really a review but just sort of Intell as to who is available right now there.

HummerVette
07-28-22, 05:02
Stopped by to see Young. Was told she is on vac. Judy and her monster tits greeted me at the door. I asked for Tina she just went back with someone. Nana is a curvy lady (not fat) just didn't get the kind of vibe I was looking for. Not her fault but I have a good thing going with Young and wasn't feeling it with someone else.

Not really a review but just sort of Intell as to who is available right now there.Is Judy really June?

Bob1345
07-28-22, 15:43

Not really a review but just sort of Intell as to who is available right now there.Do you mean Julie is back I do not recall a Judy.

PhillyDiscreet
07-29-22, 09:47
Is Judy really June?I saw June for the first time the other day as Tina was busy. She was nice but not my cup of tea body wise. Not fat not skinny either. On the way out I saw another attendant coming out of the shower area. Awesome body (like Young though it wasn't her as she is on vaca). Gave her the thumbs up and she even bent over and slide a pinky into her ass for me. Shouldn't of got her name but June rushed me out.

DrewinYou
08-02-22, 15:52
It's on Delsea drive. Don't bother. I think her name was Judy. She must have asked for a tip more times than I can remember. The service was awful. The New Rainbow in Atlantic City is much, much better.

HotLoads
08-02-22, 19:09
Going to be in the AC area over the next few months, looking for a good massage and some fun. Not looking to drive more than 30-45 minutes from AC. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

BenSpanklin
08-03-22, 20:20

Not really a review but just sort of Intell as to who is available right now there.New girl Sarah is here. Anyone seen her yet?

JohnBlaze7
08-06-22, 10:05
Anyone else miss the "airport girls" that would fly in and stay in Essington? They were always gorgeous and affordable compared to what is available nowadays. The hobby is definitely in a bad place now.

Lgkok
08-07-22, 06:58
Is 3 D still. 6 house plus tip or have they gone up?

J Richard
08-07-22, 18:31
Anyone else miss the "airport girls" that would fly in and stay in Essington? They were always gorgeous and affordable compared to what is available nowadays. The hobby is definitely in a bad place now.They are still around, but now using Twitter (at least who I am familiar with) and not many of them.

There are some that communicate with each other on there that travel Mount Laurel to K of P, to and. NJ and beyond and using the PA turnpike east to west.

When you find one poster, then that takes you to others. In some instanances in other areas, but always good to see what is going on in other areas.

SnjGuy33
08-07-22, 21:25
Is 3 D still. 6 house plus tip or have they gone up?Still 60. Same age as the providers.

Lgkok
08-08-22, 07:39
Still 60. Same age as the providers.Is CJ's a better option now rather than 3 D?

J Richard
08-08-22, 10:55
They are still around, but now using Twitter (at least who I am familiar with) and not many of them.

There are some that communicate with each other on there that travel Mount Laurel to K of P, to and. NJ and beyond and using the PA turnpike east to west.

When you find one poster, then that takes you to others. In some instanances in other areas, but always good to see what is going on in other areas.Try this one, she popped up because of someone else.

https://twitter.com/GisellaVipGfe

https://www.gisellavip.com/home

Prices are relative to inflation from those day, list price and actual price varies, but not much

Rizob01
08-20-22, 08:19
I just moved from right down the street from DDD to Williamstown. Are there any good places over this way? DDD still isn't far but would be nice to find one right around the corner again. Unfortunately I'm looking for a place that does a good massage. My back is all screwed up right now. Although a little extracurricular activity always makes the back feel better.

Rizob01
08-20-22, 15:06
So I decided my back was hurting too bad to wait for responses in my last post so I took a chance. Went to the closest place to my house. The only sign it had was a little one that said stress relief. It's on the black horse pike heading east out of Williamstown in the same shopping plaza as iron horse tattoo. Probably a 1/4 mile down from the super Walmart. Entered the first door and came to another door with a bell. Pretty standard setup. I was met by She She at the door. She is a cute little spinner with nice sized appendages for such a small girl. She wasn't a teenager but not an old hag either. I thought she was pretty cute but haven't been to an AMP in probably 20 years so don't know what's out there these days. Standard house fee and I included the extra tip that I think is pretty standard. She pointed to her lips and said tip for this? I was OK with that and agreed. Massage was good, not as hard as I like it but upon the flip I noticed a bar for walking and asked her about it. She told me they could accommodate beating the crap out of me the way I like. She She was so skilled with the cover that I'm pretty sure I had one on but never actually saw it. Pure talent. She worked hard for the final reward and then continued to work for a good long time after. She got undressed too and roaming was allowed. After a little finger exploration I was wishing I tried a little harder for the full menu.

Over the past week I've been to a doctor, chiropractor and massage parlor for my back pain. The only one that did any good was the massage parlor. I will definitely repeat. Maybe tomorrow.

Chuck Finley50
08-22-22, 15:02
Had a dream about DDD. Went in and drew Tina. I don't dream she wasn't a day over 40. Who knows? Really good looking with perfect C's. In my dream she provided perfect BBBJ while waiting for the table shower to open up. Once it was our turn, it was game on. Awesome table shower in my dream. I dreamt she was rubbing all over me with her nude body against my soapy body. Then more BBBJ in the shower until I CIM. It was the best dream ever! The place in my dream was a little run down but not as bad as what I had read in other posts. The cost was a dream. Standard house fee then 1.4 tip. The Tina in my dream was a real people pleaser. I hope to dream about Tina again very soon.

Mongerian
08-27-22, 08:16
Found myself in the area this week, haven't been to DDD in years.

Hit it in morning, a little after 11, bell was running a lot around 11:30, all you guys having some lunch break fun I guess.

Older lady answers door, the vaunted Tina. Get to room, disrobe and pay her fee and tip up front (. 6 and 1. 4).

We go to the shower room for the best TS experience I've ever had in many years of visiting AMPs. Lots of soap, groping, body to body contact, she was naked whole time and things got very hot. Leading to a table shower finish I've never experienced.

Back to room for an ok massage and a HJ / BJ second pop.

Had a great time and hope to be back in south Jersey, maybe sample a younger one at triple D.

Franklin69
09-02-22, 11:46
Want to go to the Triple D for the first time. How does the tipping for services work? Do they ask you for it or do you have to know what to give?