PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Trashed201
09-09-09, 23:00
I follow the rules almost to the letter unless I've been with someone many times {ie Dyan]. Even then I'm careful. Tonight I made an exception with Amanda mainly because she's drop dead gorgeous and she's always gotten superlative reviews. I picked her up outside her house in Westville . She was even hotter than her pics. She got in my car and was very friendly. I'm thinking I've hit the jackpot! Turned out the jackpot hit me. I agreed to take her "around the corner" to get some oxcycontin's? This wound up first at the corner store on Morgan and then around the corner to an apt. complex were we waited for her source who had none. Then around the corner to her cousin's apt. with the same results. She got a call to go back to spot one her meds had arrived. I wait and when she returns she's sobbing she just got hit in the head and all my money-her money was gone. Though I had doubts with her story as there were no tears nor marks on her I stupidly agree to loan her another $30.00 to go to a definite spot to get some to hold her over. This now makes $80.00. At this point I figured what the hell's another 30.00 if I can still get with this goddess. She scored at her next stop so I figure maybe this will end well. Not to be as we go back to her house were if I wanted play I had to go as I had no $ for a notel. She assured me it was safe. We pull up she says wait here I have to put my dogs out and I'll come get you. I'm sure most if not all can figure the conclusion. After 20-25 min's of waiting I got out and knocked on her door and then pounded on her door. She never answered nor did she pick up her phone. We now have a new ripoff beware of this scam artist warning. My little head did the thinking and as in many occasions it doesn't know shit. If she calls me to apologize and I hook up to the tune of 80.00 worth of sessions I'll make a retraction. I know someone has a bridge to sell me as well. Avoid this one and hopefully nobody else gets burned by her.

Mike 80
09-10-09, 00:27
I follow the rules almost to the letter unless I've been with someone many times {ie Dyan]. Even then I'm careful. Tonight I made an exception with Amanda mainly because she's drop dead gorgeous and she's always gotten superlative reviews...Avoid this one and hopefully nobody else gets burned by her.Sorry it happened but thanks for posting. I suspect that anybody who's mongered a lot for any significant amount of time has had something like what happened to you happen to them. I've had it happen maybe 2-3 times in my mongering career. You feel so stupid, so angry.

It's good to get the word out so that new mongers see it and old mongers are reminded of the danger signs you're being scammed. As for Amanda, she needs to know there are consequences for doing what she did. One ripoff erases all the good reviews IMO. We can't shut down her business completely of course. But take a look at her pictures from a CJ set and make a note to avoid.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=821728&postcount=1600

Trashed201
09-10-09, 01:39
Sorry it happened but thanks for posting. I suspect that anybody who's mongered a lot for any significant amount of time has had something like what happened to you happen to them. I've had it happen maybe 2-3 times in my mongering career. You feel so stupid, so angry.

It's good to get the word out so that new mongers see it and old mongers are reminded of the danger signs you're being scammed. As for Amanda, if we've got pictures lets post them. Unfortunately we can't shut down her business entirely of course but she needs to know there are consequences for doing what she did.Thanx for your support and your dead on I felt like a fucking idiot. I knew better but was overwhelmed by her beauty. Anyway for those interested there's a boat load of pics on pages 10 and 11?

CookyJar
09-10-09, 22:17
…mainly because she's drop dead gorgeous and she's always gotten superlative reviews.

Trashed! Trashed! Trashed! Tis, tis, tis! Man, I am so sorry for the part I may have played in your being taken.

What were you thinking? She is hot, and that’s a fact. But, Wow, you broke dame near every rule in the book. Money up front; looking for drugs; let the girl out of your sight with your money and her drugs and going back to her place – what the fuck were you thinking. LOL

Okay! Okay! I know what you were thinking. And I am really sorry for you (and me). I dated her three or four times and each time was a blast. Now, I’ll pass on her.

When something like this happens to me I try to learn from it and count myself lucky that it wasn’t worst. You could have gotten busted by LE or setup by a boyfriend.

Better Luck Next Time,

CookyJar

Trashed201
09-13-09, 04:39
Trashed! Trashed! Trashed! Tis, tis, tis! Man, I am so sorry for the part I may have played in your being taken.

What were you thinking? She is hot, and that's a fact. But, Wow, you broke dame near every rule in the book. Money up front; looking for drugs; let the girl out of your sight with your money and her drugs and going back to her place – what the fuck were you thinking. LOL

Okay! Okay! I know what you were thinking. And I am really sorry for you (and me). I dated her three or four times and each time was a blast. Now, I'll pass on her.

When something like this happens to me I try to learn from it and count myself lucky that it wasn't worst. You could have gotten busted by LE or setup by a boyfriend.

Better Luck Next Time,

CookyJarFirstly Cookie thanx for your kind and entertaining words. Definetly not your fault. Just a reminder no matter how good they seem no SW can be considered 100% trustworthy. Fortunately in spite of my reckless behavior all I lost was $ and not my freedom or body parts. I didn't feel lucky at the time but realize overall I was. All we can do is hurt her were it counts by not dating her. She said you'd be in her house? I assume that's bull?

CookyJar
09-13-09, 23:59
…All we can do is hurt her were it counts by not dating her. She said you'd be in her house? I assume that's bull?

The last time I saw Amanda we did go pass her house – at my request. I wanted something different for the pictures and asked her if she had a nice dress, skirt, nightie or sometime. On the way to the hotel we stopped at a house were she went in and came back with one red nightie top. She said it was her folks’ home. I never went in, it fact I waited around the corner to be safe. (She returned promptly, but then; she didn’t have any of my money.) In all honesty, I believe it was her boyfriend’s house.

Amanda may have learned this new trick since she had been on the street. I don’t think it is a natural part of her repertoire.

Between you and me, with her looks; I don’t think many guys are going to pass her up. However, now that it’s known that she cannot be trusted; maybe we can break her of this nasty habit.

Here is my suggestion. If in a moment of weakness someone does pick Amanda up – it’s no special treatment. And when she asks for the money up front – tell her flat out no. Should she plead and ask why. Tell her because you read on this site that she burned a member out of his money and that you heard that she cannot be trusted. Tell her if she wants to make the money she’ll have to wait. She will either wait for her money or get out of the car. If she gets out, you’re probably better off. And, if she stays and provides good service – pay her, because that’s the right thing to do. But, no tip. And if she asks why? It’s out of respect for your buddy who she burned.

Like I said, very few of you pussy hounds are going to pass on this pretty girl. You know it, I know it and Trashed knows it. She needs to be gotten back into check and taught a lesson. So if you do date her, let her know that you know what happened and that we do have some power. Let her know that fucking with us will get back to the other members and she’ll miss out on dates.

We cannot get Trashed’s money back for him. Let us get him some satisfaction. The next guy who dates Amanda and lets her know that ripping us off doesn’t pay; report back the results to the forum. (Do forget; pay her if she provides the service, don’t try to short change her – you don’t want to slip to their level. Besides, you don’t need that kind of trouble. They get real shitty when you try to skip out without paying. )

CookyJar

PS: Here are a few of the pictures from my last date with Amanda. That was about a month ago. She must have learned to be deceitful since then. My time with her was better than nice. But, as always YMMV

PSS: Just so you know. I've done the same thing more than once or twice and it worked out fine. I have also been burned more than once or twice. You can never tell until the girl either comes back or doesn't. I have never had a problem with Dyan - Knock on wood.

Mike 80
09-14-09, 02:28
If in a moment of weakness someone does pick Amanda up – it’s no special treatment. And when she asks for the money up front – tell her flat out no. Should she plead and ask why. Tell her because you read on this site that she burned a member out of his money and that you heard that she cannot be trusted.As usual, an excellent (and realistic) solution. You're right, if Amanda is out on the stroll mongers are likely to pick her up despite my urging that they don't. I've never mentioned this site to any girl and always act clueless when one of them brings it up. But yes if I were picking up Amanda, I'd take Cooky's suggestion and make an exception with her. Let her know that you read about her on this site and how she ripped off a fellow monger and that there's no way you're going to trust her with payment upfront. Make her earn her money and don't be in a hurry to tip her. She's got a lot of making up to do.

Mike Sweeney
09-14-09, 14:13
Trashed, Don't beat your delf up, I have known Michelle (Older Blond) for years, and had a date with he, I was not really ripped off by her, but did not get the services agreed on.

N J 5050
09-14-09, 17:17
Met up with Pita yesterday for a nice BBBJ. She's a nice girl, hope she's and ot out there too long. Took me back to her Mom's place. I felt bad dropping her off to meet up with her Bf who had recently busted her face up pretty badly.

Hoe Hunter
09-17-09, 00:11
I was out and about on Wed morning and spotted our girl Rachel. Well it appears that she's pregnant again. There's a reason reason her tits have gotten so marvelous as she was still out hustling on Kaighn and BW and look good as always except for the bun she's carrying in the oven. She still looks good for all you guys that may may have fetish for preggos.

Btw I ran into Jessica again and her performance was up to par. No need to go into details with her services as she lived up to all the great reviews.

Stay safe and happy hunting...

HH

Street Steve
09-17-09, 06:38
Dyan update:

--------------------------------------------------
Cookiejar and others who care for her, I have sad update on Dyan. I was told the following by Kim: Dyan has become very I'll with blood poisoning. She became so I'll looking no one would put her up. Once when the ambulance came for her she refused to get in.

Then she did something really crazy. She robbed a guy at knife point. LEO did a major search for her and she now facing some major charges.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I met Dyan about a month ago. Not to dismisses the factor of desired bodytypes, but as you progress down a road like Broadway, it is often the one that smiles at you sweetly that makes you investigate. Yes Dyan was reduced to almost to Street Skank at this point, but hell we are talking Camden here and she won me over. Dyan is a sweety. She wanted only wanted 10.00 and to let her cop. Wow I thought a 10.00 motel date I thought. I think I like Camden.

"look you car helping me out and I am helping you out too" as she put it.

That went so well that so well I bought her for that day and night for 20.00 more. This is something I love to do when I love someone's company and I can get them for cheap. We had a great night and we watched Fulci's "City Of The Living Dead".---I always pack LCD and DVD player. I drank and smoked weed and Dyan did her Drugs. Dyan thought the movie was fun and I teased her that we were distended to meet as it was written in the book of Enoch--a inside joke to those who know the movie.

Now as for the sex--- the very first time she put my cock in her mouth I knew she was something special. I thought- wow this was one tender *****. It was only when I got home and did a search on her that I knew I had met a Camden legend. Anyway I had just had a good BBBJCIM off the K two hours before and Dyan buried that girl, buried her

I do have some pictures of her naked but for her sake and for those you liked her, I am only posting ones that put her in the best light.

Anyway nice meeting you guys and sorry for the bad news.

Street

Lanky43
09-17-09, 17:12
Had the pleasure of this sweetheart's company. Great BBBJ/Licking/Spitting session, CIM with a spit. Wasn't equipped for a "full ride".

She had a number of calls from her "bf", before and after the BJ. It's been mentioned in previous posts that he has used her as a punching bag. Sounds like she's supporting the dude - he talked her into a longer session with me - obviously he may actually be her pimp. Just hope nothing even worse happens to her.

Johnboy
09-17-09, 19:10
I saw Dyan last Friday night. I have seen her many times through the good and bad. She told me she had an infection in her spine (disc) and required IV antibiotics and was in the hospital for 3 weeks and just got out 3 days before. She seemed much more alert than the past months and was made up well. I was out on Sunday afternoon looking for a BJ and picked up Dana who was always a decent provider. She told me that Dyan just did a walk-up date on Broadway and got raped. She was able to defend herself by stabbing the guy with her knife, but she still got messed up pretty good. I have not been to Broadway since and don't know if what Dana told me was true but I was told about the hospital thing from Dyan herself. She said she made ammends with her family and was going for treatmant so lets hope this incident does'nt hinder that. She is a sweet girl who really deserves much better than the cards she was dealt. If anyone has anything to add please chime in.

CookyJar
09-17-09, 23:24
Dyan update:
Cookiejar and others who care for her,

Problem is; she keeps bouncing back. She’ll go away and get better, and then she’ll return. I’ll always be her friend. Hopefully one day she’ll go away, get straight and stay put (before something really bad happens).

CookyJar

Dr Dong
09-18-09, 07:30
[QUOTE=Street Steve]Dyan update:

--------------------------------------------------
I do have some pictures of her naked but for her sake and for those you liked her, I am only posting ones that put her in the best light.

Unfortunately for Dyan, the only good light is NO LIGHT!

Freaklikdat
09-19-09, 21:46
Trashed, Don't beat your delf up, I have known Michelle (Older Blond) for years, and had a date with he, I was not really ripped off by her, but did not get the services agreed on.Hey Mike,

Is this the Michelle yall are talking about?

[Photos deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

Mike Sweeney
09-20-09, 04:35
Yeah, That's the Michelle I was talking about, the years have changed her.

Ignacus
09-20-09, 18:08
Hey Freak, couldn't remember her name. I picked her up once a couple years ago for a BBBJ. She was dressed up in a cute "little girl" outfit with the twin ponytail thing going. In the midst of the BBBJ, I began to question gender. I've avoided her since. She is looking a lot more beat than she was at the time. At least now I know "she" is at least post op, if not original equipment.

Freaklikdat
09-21-09, 13:53
Hey Freak, couldn't remember her name. I picked her up once a couple years ago for a BBBJ. She was dressed up in a cute "little girl" outfit with the twin ponytail thing going. In the midst of the BBBJ, I began to question gender. I've avoided her since. She is looking a lot more beat than she was at the time. At least now I know "she" is at least post op, if not original equipment.LOL. You can stop worrying She's 100% female. I've heard she been on broadway a few decades now. DAMN. I've hooked up with her twice because the first time I lucked up and got her she was in need of a Hit so bad that she gave me a incredible BBBJCIM for $8(asked for 10 I had nothing but 20's & the 8). The second and last time was for pics and video which to me was funny cause I humiliated to hell out of her. Now when she see me she almost breaks her neck to go the other way.

Tussel
09-21-09, 15:33
Hey Freak, couldn't remember her name. I picked her up once a couple years ago for a BBBJ. She was dressed up in a cute "little girl" outfit with the twin ponytail thing going. In the midst of the BBBJ, I began to question gender. I've avoided her since. She is looking a lot more beat than she was at the time. At least now I know "she" is at least post op, if not original equipment.
I have seen her for years on Broadway and always bypassed her Freak. She is definitely a veteran of Broadway . I am very shocked she is still alive and kicking it on the strip. Freak, there is another SW thats been out there for years named Coco , I think she is puerto rican, very slim and always near the Chinese restaurant . I have seen her too and bypass her also. I think she has been out there the same amount of time as Michele. How the hell do they do it?

Sprat
09-21-09, 18:30
I used to see Michelle she lived on kaign for a few years. But yep she has been around for a many a year a true pro, Lisa has been around for long while too she the one Mike 80 likes cooky photographed her, I don't know coco. Over on marlton Pam & Amanda have been around for 5-7 years

Question? To Freak why do you plaster your name and website all over the pictures and for everyone else with pic's lets see more close up Vag shots

Sprat

Freaklikdat
09-22-09, 00:49
Freak, there is another SW thats been out there for years named Coco , I think she is puerto rican, very slim and always near the Chinese restaurant . I have seen her too and bypass her also. I think she has been out there the same amount of time as Michele. How the hell do they do it?I know I met a slim puerto rican near the Chinese joint a few months ago but I'm not sure if it's coco because she wasn't as old as michelle. I didn't take pics but did videotape the encounter so I'll see if I can get a screen cap of her face to post.

Mike 80
09-24-09, 02:51
I used to see Michelle she lived on kaign for a few years. But yep she has been around for a many a year a true pro, I believe Michelle is now 44. Her nickname is Barbie as in Barbie Doll. Don't be too hard on her. As Sprat suggests with his comment and Freaklikdat mentions the "incredible" BBJCIM he got from her, she is capable of delivering excellent service. But yeah the years, lifestyle, and jail time have certainly taken their toll on her.

As far as basics - her eyes, facial bone structure, height, I always wondered what Michelle looked like in her prime. I'd bet money she was well above average in attractiveness by even non-SW standards. Just a few years ago when I was picking her up she could still look very nice on occasion. For somebody you'd think probably doesn't give a damn about their appearance, she does care, especially about her hair which she fixes up in different styles and sometimes different colors. It must have been her deep voice that made somebody question her gender. She's definiitely all woman in every other respect, although not a dainty feminine one, that's for sure. I don't remember her ever wearing panties so you can check out her equipment very easily.

But I've given up on her. Unlike Freaklikdat's experience where she runs the other way, she'll wave her arms and run after me when she sees me or pound on my window if I'm stopped at a light. I hate that. And even from our first meeting I could tell she is not exactly a picture of sound mental and emotional health. She got to be so paranoid about LE that as soon as she got into my car she'd raise my stress level through the roof. I started worrying that if any LE sees her her we'll be pulled over automatically, probable cause be damned. And who knows what the hell she may be carrying. It became no fun at all.

I wish her well. She's a hardcore ho but not a bad person and is absolutely a pro as Sprat indicates, kind of the Grand Dame of Camden SWs. ...So Sprat, showing it's been a long time since I've been with her, she's no longer living in that same place? As for Lisa, I think you mean Mr. FuzzyNutz was the one who posted pics of her devouring his fuzzy nuts and named her his SW of the year a couple years ago, not Cooky. Is she still kicking around? I haven't been trolling Broadway much at all.

Mike Sweeney
09-24-09, 04:55
I don't think anyone is being hard on Michelle, but she is past her prime, when I first meet he in 03 she was a large girl and has lost a lot of weight, but the pipe has got to he, Lisa was around the triangle last week, for personal reasons I woulud avoid her.

Dr Dong
09-24-09, 07:01
Is this Michelle the same as the gal referred to as Mother Teresa? Wasnt she recently pregnant too??

Hoe Hunter
09-24-09, 09:18
Is this Michelle the same as the gal referred to as Mother Teresa? Wasnt she recently pregnant too??

Dr.Dong,

You're thinking of Lisa, as she was pregnant not to long ago. I also reported on seeing Rachel preg again as well.

Stay safe,

HH

Mike Sweeney
09-25-09, 10:46
I meet CJ's Marissa last week , sweet girl, no rush, good all around services, would repeat, scale all around 8.

High Pockets
09-26-09, 00:23
Did the B'way stroll Thurs eve, which is unusual for me. I normally go Sat. Did about 4 loops, saw one or two that looked possible, but kept going. Was about to go home, when I saw Jill down between Atlantic and Ferry, where I found her the first time (see report of 8/22). Did exactly the same as the first time, and it was just as good. But going to and coming back from the notel she almost fell asleep. What's up with that? In the room she was fine, it was just in the car she got drowsy.
A month between meetings with Jill isn't quite good enough, but we must have kept missing each other. Be safe!
HP

Trashed201
09-27-09, 22:58
Found Nicole near Ferry around 6:00 PM tonight. At first I thought it was Broadway Jen from a couple of years back. From a distance she looks similar. She has long brown hair, nice bod and an above average face. Supposedly just doing this for a few weeks. Nice and friendly about 5"4 24 yrs. Old. Went to the rainbow for a quickie BJ. Service was a little above average. She did hit me with that dreaded "are you going to cum soon" line. Fortunately I did within the next few minutes. She asked for a tip so I gave her a few $'s. YMMV however I won't repeat. Damn for an extra 10 spot I could've had Pita! The need for variety doesn't always work out. She has a "boyfriend" who waits for her and takes half her $ which could explain the rush.

Hoe Hunter
09-29-09, 22:04
I was out late Monday morning(2am) and came across Maria who was just released from jail earlier in the day http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3787&page=59&pp=15. I really didn't liked what I saw so I decided to pass and just give her a ride downtown. She's gained some weight and looks fairly decent but I just wasn't feeling her. So I dropped her off on a side street close to BW. She did give me digis for future dates.

Took a ride down the stroll and came across Tara near the triangle. This is her normal grounds and she will almost always be in that area. She hopped in and we drove off to a quite spot for a bbbj .20. I told her of this site and the possibility of getting more clients if she had some pics taken. She aggreed and told me she has a number and can be reached by calling this guy and he'll give her the messages. Tara is def a cutie and has a nice personality. Her bj skills needs improvement but she takes directions well.

Sorry for the poor quality of these pics. It was almost 3am and all I had was my camera phone. At least you have an idea of what she looks like. I do have her digits for those interested.

Stay safe....

HH

Niceguy3
09-30-09, 17:34
I can speak for the fact that Dyan was special as long ago as 3 years. I also hope the same for her, she is as close to a gem as has ever walked the streets in Camden.

Problem is; she keeps bouncing back. She’ll go away and get better, and then she’ll return. I’ll always be her friend. Hopefully one day she’ll go away, get straight and stay put (before something really bad happens).

CookyJar

Hoe Hunter
10-01-09, 14:39
Went out for a cruise on BW yesterday and I noticed HEAVY LE force out harassing the locals and anybody that was out. It was the end of the month so I guess they need to make their quotas. So I headed out to the E Camden towards the Marlton Pike and Westfield Strolls. This is where I found Melissa, she's a regular on Westfield but hasn't been out too much lately. Melissa is a wsw, 20's, 5'5ish and 120lbs ish. Took her back to my place for a cbj and fs. I def would repeat and recommend her. She did ask to take her and cop first but I instantly denied her and she was ok with that.

Stay safe...

HH

Tussel
10-01-09, 16:21
Went out for a cruise on BW yesterday and I noticed HEAVY LE force out harassing the locals and anybody that was out. It was the end of the month so I guess they need to make their quotas. So I headed out to the E Camden towards the Marlton Pike and Westfield Strolls. This is where I found Melissa, she's a regular on Westfield but hasn't been out too much lately. Melissa is a wsw, 20's, 5'5ish and 120lbs ish. Took her back to my place for a cbj and fs. I def would repeat and recommend her. She did ask to take her and cop first but I instantly denied her and she was ok with that.

Stay safe...

HH
I noticed the heavy LE force last night too. I went up and down Broadway from Morgan Blvd to the bus station and LE was on every corner. I did notice a few SW's but they weren't worth the time. Stay alert and be safe.

CookyJar
10-01-09, 21:15
Spinner: (As defined in the USASexGuide)
1. A very thin, petite girl

Spinner: (As defined in the Urban Dictionary)
1. A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.

2. A female of petite stature, enabling a wide variety of manipulations.

3. (n) A woman that stands less than 5ft. 3in. Giving someone above average height the ability to have sex with them on their lap and possibly spinning them like a top.

Spinner: (As defined in Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
1. (Porn Industry Definition) A term for a very small woman, used to connote sexual agility

Everybody can’t be a spinner.

Stephanie is the very definition of the term: Spinner. She is sweet, petite and cute as a button. She is new to the game. She’s a diamond in the rough. The uncovered BJ was nice. No deep throat. Lots of hand and mouth action. The blow job was moist and tender. I got comfortable, laid back and let her do her thing. No rush, lots of action. The FS was special. While we were taking the pictures, I had let her know how much I like hitting it from the rear. We started with her bending over and holding on to the table. This is one of my favorite positions. She lifted up on her toes as I dipped down to get under and up into her pussy, she was tight and wet. This was a good powerful position. It makes the girl stable and available while the man has lots of freedom and ease of motion. I long stoked her and watched her ass as I pounded. As good as it was to watch her booty shake as I fucked her deep, this position lacks traction for the girl. In this position Stephanie didn’t have the leverage to hump back. We moved to the bed and a true all fours doggie position. Stephanie backed up to the edge of the bed as I stood behind her. I spread her cheeks apart and watched as the head of my dick leveled with her pussy. I pushed the head in and out, juicing her pussy. I started off with slow long stokes. After four or five nice slow stokes, I pressed my dick hard up against her ass and into her pussy to the hilt. As I held onto her hips, she looks back at me and asked if I had cum. I said, “No, You’ll know when I cum because I’m going to blow it all over your ass.” I felt her ass clinch and her pussy tighten. I started to hammer at her. I was hitting it like a bull. Stephanie, bless her spinner heart, fucked back hard. As I came, Stephanie lowered herself down. I was standing over top of her, cum still flowing. I tried to get the rubber off, but I just couldn’t manage. Sorry fellows, no cum on her ass shot. There was just a big mess on her legs, floor and bed.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-01-09, 21:22
…It smelled like that damn juice that be leaking out of trash trucks on trashday…

Just another good reason to go to a hotel. Both Stephanie and I took the opportunity to freshen up. Usually when a girl jumps in the shower I’ll get a few soapy shower flicks. Not this time. I believe the moisture and steam isn’t good for my camera. I did get a couple of Stephanie shaving.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-01-09, 21:40
...and clean as a whistle

…with her spreading her pussy lips apart with her fingers. Looking closely at her fingers you will see her fingernails are dirty and rough looking.

Hey SpeedRacer29, take a look at these fingernails. I hope they are more to your liking.

CookyJar

Stephanie is my idea of a spinner. And if she isn't a spinner she's definitely a tenderaroni.
IMHO

CookyJar

Mike Sweeney
10-01-09, 22:13
CJ, Graet pics of a very cute peach, glad to see you back, and enjoying yourself!!!

Propilot
10-01-09, 22:18
Cookyjar,that girl is a hottie. Young,cute and definitely a spinner. You are so lucky to have her before she gets the jaded attitude of a long term SW. I am giving a great deal of thought of driving up to see this girl. Once again you have found and photographed a madonna. Congrats.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Freaklikdat
10-01-09, 22:20
She is sweet, petite and cute as a button. She is new to the game. She’s a diamond in the rough.

CookyJarSo stephanie is back on BW again, wow. Great pics of stephanie cooky!!! I first met her in late june at the mcdonalds near broadway and she can be real evil at times so don't let her looks fool you. She called me one night to hook up so i went to meet her and her friend but didn't really like her friend who was a lesbian so i just hooked up with steph . it was cool but we lost contact after a few phone conversations.

Phoprh
10-02-09, 00:40
Stephanie is a peach but how can you be sure she's 18?

I've seen girls who look older at 16

Hardrider69
10-02-09, 07:52
Cookie great find. I saw her yesterday but by the time I spun around to pick up she was gone. I wasn't sure if she was working or not but thanks to you I'll be back looking for her. Keep up the good work. Is it just me or have things slowed on BW?

CookyJar
10-02-09, 07:53

I've seen girls who look older at 16

I don't know? I didn't card her if that's what you're asking? She said she was 24. Big deal. She acted her age, that's all I really had to go by. In person she doesn't look or act 16.

CookyJar

Freaklikdat
10-02-09, 09:12

I've seen girls who look older at 16When I Met Stephanie She did say she was over 21. It's funny because at the time she was schooling a friend of her's on working BW. The friend looked older than Stephanie but Steph was like 2 years older than her friend

PhillyBoys
10-02-09, 09:20
yes..she must be around 24 by now. I knew her back in 2005 and she show me her driver lic. because I didn't want to pick up a jail bait at the time she is 20.

and from the picture, all I can say is how far she have fullin'

I don't know? I didn't card her if that's what you're asking? She said she was 24. Big deal. She acted her age, that's all I really had to go by. In person she doesn't look or act 16.

CookyJar

PhillyBoys
10-02-09, 09:23
by the way..she is not "new" by any standard :X but sad to see nice girl like her on the street

yes..she must be around 24 by now. I knew her back in 2005 and she show me her driver lic. because I didn't want to pick up a jail bait at the time she is 20.

and from the picture, all I can say is how far she have fullin'

When In Vegas
10-02-09, 09:59
CJ, she has an uncanny resemblance to a young Brooke Shields.

Congrats. u did a movie star. U earnerd it!!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:J1l6vtPrGpeVmM:http://brookenook.com/images/bd704.JPG

CookyJar
10-02-09, 18:52
[b]…She is new to the game. She’s a diamond in the rough. CookyJar

She was new to me. LOL

I said she was new to the game because that was the impression I got. Certainly her skills could use a little polish. I asked her why she didn’t Deep Throat. She said it was because she didn’t have too. She said, “Most guys are satisfied with what I do. I don’t know why girls do that, they don’t have too.” She sounded like a rookie talking. Maybe she is getting by on her looks.

Most of the girls, who have been working on Broadway or Kensington Ave, know that the way for a girl to get ahead (no pun intended) is to “Deep Throat.” Not every Broadway or Kensington Ave girl who’s been around for awhile can, but they all give it a good try. Must of the older, more knowledgeable girls know that the way to being back the regulars is to give them a deep sloppy suck.

Stephanie seemed to be naive in other ways. Then again, maybe it was all an act. Lots of girl say, “I just started doing this.”

I still say she’s a “Diamond in the rough.” Can you just imagine what she’ll be like once she’s been trained to DT BBBJCIMWS?

That’s MHO, YMMV.

CookyJar

PS:
...she is not "new" by any standard :X but sad to see nice girl like her on the street
I agree.

Tussel
10-02-09, 19:19
...and clean as a whistle

Hey SpeedRacer29, take a look at these fingernails. I hope they are more to your liking.

CookyJar

Stephanie is my idea of a spinner. And if she isn't a spinner she's definitely a tenderaroni.
IMHO

CookyJar
CookyJar , Stepanie is very photogenic . She could have been a model or something with those looks.

CookyJar
10-03-09, 05:37
CookyJar , Stepanie is very photogenic . She could have been a model or something with those looks.

I am willing to bet that, on average, the majority of these girls started out their professional careers wanting to be something other than a hooker. Who knows, maybe Stephanie started out wanting to be an actress, model or dancer.

CookyJar

Misfit
10-03-09, 06:12
Damn Stephanie looks amazing. Just look at those nice blue eyes.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=83005
Not to mention the brown eye.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82991

Misfit

CookyJar
10-03-09, 11:53
Damn Stephanie looks amazing. Just look at those nice blue eyes.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=83005
Not to mention the brown eye.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82991

Misfit

I was wondering when someone was going to mention her eyes.

They are lovely.

The brown eye wasn't on the table. YMMV

CookyJar

Sjman
10-03-09, 12:13
She looks good in pics but I was not impressed with her skill. She used to hangout with Erica. Erica is off the street for good. Her skills were good though.

I was wondering when someone was going to mention her eyes.

They are lovely.

The brown eye wasn't on the table. YMMV

CookyJar

Hoe Hunter
10-04-09, 23:45
She looks good in pics but I was not impressed with her skill. She used to hangout with Erica. Erica is off the street for good. Her skills were good though.

Erica is still out on the stroll. She just came back about a week ago and I found her tonight. I will be adding a full report with awesome pics in the very near future.

Stay safe...

HH

Hoe Hunter
10-05-09, 10:23
This girl is a true gem in both looks and personality. I found her around Mikey D's off BW around 9:30pm last night and took her to notel for a 2hr date (Room was .35/2hrs). She was a great girl to talk to and had a great attitude from the moment she jumped in my car. She's very pretty and I was impressed with her maturity for only being 19yrs old.

Once in the room, we both decide to jump in the shower to freshen up. Then she starts a decent bbbj. Erica has a few studs one of which is her tongue and boy did it feel great on my shaft and tip. She took direction well and finished me off holding my jizz in her mouth for a pic. We chilled for a bit so I can recover and go for round 2. Erica then starts another bbbj, once I was up and running she appplied the cover and opened up for some mish. Damn this girl was tight and I'm loving every minute of this fine piece of ass. She then begged me for doggie and I honored her wish. Didn't last too long and I exploded in the cover. This girl wore me out and was a tropper the whole time.

Erica tells me she's trying to stay off the streets and wants to establish a few regulars. She wants to start school again and is trying to stay clean but is having issues. I wish her well and hope the streets doesn't destroy that charming personality(ymmv). I gave her my digits and she said she will call me as soon as she gets a cell phone. Apparently she running around with Krystal http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=857037#post857037 and even offered a double with her or any girl I want to pick. She enjoyed taking the pics and wants some exposure. Didn't even take the dough from me until the ride back to the strip. This girl is a true diamond in the ruff and I hope she sticks around.

Stay safe...

HH

Hoe Hunter
10-05-09, 10:24
Enjoy fellas

Hoe Hunter
10-05-09, 10:28
Stay safe...

HH

Boob Luvah
10-05-09, 17:17
This girl is a true gem in both looks and personality. I found her around Mikey D's off BW around 9:30pm last night and took her to notel for a 2hr date (Room was .35/2hrs). She was a great girl to talk to and had a great attitude from the moment she jumped in my car. She's very pretty and I was impressed with her maturity for only being 19yrs old.

HHI was so horny just looking at those pictures.

Great job man!

Artificial Red
10-05-09, 22:28
Damn HH, that's one hell of a find. Once again, you Philly and Jersey boys, or your girls rather, got me wanting to move out east.

Red

Freaklikdat
10-06-09, 12:43
This girl is a true gem in both looks and personality. HHGreat Job with the Pics HH! Damn I had a chance to get her & Stephanie together but turned it down.

SMH

Hardrider69
10-06-09, 13:39
Found a very attractive girl named Amy on the north end of BW. Very petite brunette with a great spinner body. Only had time for a car date but will get her for a hotel date soon. There was some good early action out there today. This sunny weather always seems to bring them out.

Yowzaa
10-06-09, 19:13
Very hot! and a rare find! Good job and keep it up with her! (and us)

Stephanie is my idea of a spinner. And if she isn't a spinner she's definitely a tenderaroni. IMHO

CookyJar

Member #3969
10-06-09, 19:55
Hh,

VERY VERY nice pics. A nice find and PLEASE keep up the good work you're doing down there. You're starting to make me jealous. I think I'm going to have to talk my company into running me down that way again.

Good luck and play safe

Stay safe...

HH

Rickys Wild
10-07-09, 09:29
She looks like a tasty lil treat not an everday find at all-enjoy her.

Sjman
10-08-09, 22:49
WOW she looks way better now.

I have to see her again.

CookyJar
10-10-09, 22:43
I hate being rushed when giving a review. It’s not fair to the girl and it is not fair to the monger community. It’s especially unfair when it’s a new girl or one who has no previous reviews. Such is the case with Molissa. I believe she is new to the Broadway area strolls. She is certainly new to me. Unfortunately I don’t have the time to give a full descriptive review of Molissa and her services.

You can count the number of attractive BSWers, who provide good service, on one hand. Molissa is one. Molissa has a fabulous body, firm perky breast, shapely behind, flat tummy, long legs and golden brown skin tones. Her newness shows up in her BJ technique. Adequate with no frills is the best description for her BBBJ. There was absolutely no rush, she stayed with it to the end and then some. Only after I had completely filled her mouth did she withdraw and spit. Molissa claimed that it was that time of the month so FS wasn’t offered. She assured me that next time FS would be available.

Molissa pictures do not do her justice. She is a slim goodie. I’d certainly like to spend more time with her. YMMV

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-10-09, 22:54
Melissa is a classy girl. She is young, a stated 21 year old. She is no hood rat. She comes from a nice family, and is capable of holding a pleasant conversation. The whole time that I was with Melissa I was wondering; how the hell did she end up out here?

CookyJar

TexasMonger
10-11-09, 14:54
Melissa is a classy girl. She is young, a stated 21 year old. She is no hood rat. She comes from a nice family, and is capable of holding a pleasant conversation. The whole time that I was with Melissa I was wondering; how the hell did she end up out here?

CookyJar

Very nice and meaty pussy lips ....Hope someone has done some good munching on them and can report the experience

Cheers

TM

Love To Monger
10-11-09, 20:43
I would have to see Erica's ID. She looks too young.

Teabag X
10-11-09, 23:26
I hadn't been to Camden in a month or so. I tried to call Krystal. The number was no good anymore. Tried to call Pita. Mailbox full. Hit the stroll and found Patty for the 1st time since before the wreck that busted her up.

We talked for a few and I was suprised how much different she was and in a good way!

When I 1st met Patty, she was brand new to the life and kinda shy. I can remember her riding my cock several different times while holding her hand over her eyes.

Tonight, She rode awhile and then let me take over. She had her knees in her armpits and throwing it back at me. Her arms wrapped around me like she was really enjoying herself. She definately got a nut before I got mine.

I was also surprised at how much her oral had improved. It was good to see Patty again after all this time. Hopefully, I'll see her again soon.

They call me Problemchild.

And I'm back quiet.

Mike Sweeney
10-12-09, 01:20
Problemchild, I've known Patty since 03 and she has always been worth the time and donation, I don't get up there much, but am glad to here she is doing good.

Tussel
10-14-09, 00:57

CookyJar
I have seen Melissa before near Walnut and I was very tempted to pick her up. She is a very nice looking SW . I wasn't familiar with her even though she did give me that look to let me know she was a SW. Damn Cooky , just looking at those pictures now makes me wanna kick myself for not seizing the opportunity.

TexasMonger
10-14-09, 05:34
found Patty for the 1st time since before the wreck that busted her up.

Hey Problemchild

Nice report ...

Any pictures of this Patty?

Cheers

TM

Tussel
10-14-09, 08:20

CookyJar
This is another SW Cooky you have been with that should have been a model or something. Look at those high cheek bones and slim body. Some of these SW's appear to have so much potential and let it go to waste.

CookyJar
10-14-09, 09:10
This is another SW Cooky you have been with that should have been a model or something. Look at those high cheek bones and slim body. Some of these SW's appear to have so much potential and let it go to waste.

Molissa’s pictures do not do her the proper justice. Sometimes the harshness of the camera’s flash does not capture the truth features of a subject. In person, Molissa is very cute. With the right makeup, a better hair style and in the right lighting - she would be dazzling.

More important, IMHO, she didn’t act like a product of the hood and she spoke the King’s English. Molissa should be in some school, somewhere, studying for an exam and not on the street peddling her ass.

It is too weep!

CookyJar

Roamin Roman
10-14-09, 19:25
Molissa’s pictures do not do her the proper justice. Sometimes the harshness of the camera’s flash does not capture the truth features of a subject.I can sympathize with you, CJ. Your "body of work" (pun intended) is (1) a terrific archive of a segment of society that lives out a generally faceless (and all-too-often short) existence and (2) art in one of its purest forms.

When I was a neophyte photographer, before I knew much about the craft, I often had difficulty capturing the "true" essence of a person because of the harsh light that direct flash gives off. Ultimately, I found the solution: Simply add a diffuser over the front of your flash and this will reduce the specular content of the light without much impact to the quantity of light needed for good lighting (assuming your flash is an "off-camera" type, that is). If the flash is the built-in variety, you might still be able to find a suitable diffuser at a local photo store. Higher-end cameras will, of course, allow you to adjust the light & photo after the fact. Barring any other solution, though, you can just get a piece of translucent plastic film and place that over your flash to achieve the same effect.

Hope this helps, amigo.

R::R

Tussel
10-15-09, 00:33
I went out last night and cruised Broadway all the way to Morgan Blvd and saw so many LE and State Police on the scene around 11pm. I really didn't see any worthwhile SW's out there. It has been like this past couple of nights . I wonder how long LE will keep this up.

Eenik
10-15-09, 06:54
I went out last night and cruised Broadway all the way to Morgan Blvd and saw so many LE and State Police on the scene around 11pm. I really didn't see any worthwhile SW's out there. It has been like this past couple of nights . I wonder how long LE will keep this up.The state needs money badly. They (LE) will harrass, ticket and check for warrants on any and everyone. There is money out on those streets and its LE's job to get it. Otherwise they will be laid off too.

Word to the not so wise, save all you receipts from parking tickets up (especially restoration receipts). As of late there are a whole lot of data entry mistakes when it comes to "setting the record straight". I have been victim to 4 of these errors over the past 2 mos between dmv and the local courts.

Oh plus elections are coming up Nov 3.

Tussel
10-15-09, 15:53
The state needs money badly. They (LE) will harrass, ticket and check for warrants on any and everyone. There is money out on those streets and its LE's job to get it. Otherwise they will be laid off too.

Word to the not so wise, save all you receipts from parking tickets up (especially restoration receipts). As of late there are a whole lot of data entry mistakes when it comes to "setting the record straight". I have been victim to 4 of these errors over the past 2 mos between dmv and the local courts.

Oh plus elections are coming up Nov 3.
Thanks for the info, I saw at least 3 motorist pulled over last night by the State LE. By my observation last night, I think they were more LE than there were pedestrians. What a waste of government money going after people for a victimless crime.

CookyJar
10-16-09, 19:48
I can sympathize with you, CJ.
Hope this helps, amigo.

R::R

There are also a number of good over the lens diffusers that work well. I use an adjustable over the lens diffuser when shooting outside in bright sunlight. Mine is a cheap non-adjustable off the camera flash. There are some reasonable adjustable flashes that can be used to bounce light. I may invest in one. Bouncing the light off of a white ceiling or wall makes for a nice soft effect. I prefer statuary lighting and umbrella flash diffusers. I like natural lighting, but nature often needs a little help to get the right tones. I learned a long time ago that skin tones and textures are the hardest to capture. Especially with cheap equipment.

For what I am doing right now, this equipment is fine. Later when I’ve more time, I may decide to upgrade things and be a little more artsy.

Thanks for the advice.

CookyJar

Bruce M
10-18-09, 18:00
Hoe HUNTER. OMG. Shes great I don; t get to this site often but I am glad I did today. She's got perfect tits. For me I'd love to find her, if you can give me 411, on where she is let me know!

Lanky43
10-19-09, 00:43
Was a little early on a hook-up with friends to agonize over the "Iggles" and enjoy the "Fightens" and decided on a little window shopping on BW. Despite a drizzly Sunday early afternoon, LE was lingering and saw several SW's.

Then I was surprised by a sighting of "Heidi Klum aka Lisa aka Mother Teresa". I was always too frightened by her routine to partake. However, she appeared quite lucid, was not expressively arguing with herself, etc. And she actually smiled and waved to me. She was too bundled up to gauge the after effect of giving birth. Kind of brighten up the day.

Ed Wang
10-20-09, 15:47
Please I visiting area can someone PM me digits for decent girl?

Thanks in Advance

Ed Wang
10-20-09, 18:36
Anyone wants to share digits for decent girl?

I would really appreciate and Thanks in advance

Tussel
10-20-09, 21:38
I cruised Broadway this afternoon between 3pm and 4pm and saw quite a few SW's. I saw one of my all time fav's BSW named Ty. She was near Broadway and Kaighn Ave. I chit chatted with her for a minute, she put on a little too much weight. She kind of lost her physique she had a few years ago. She was definitely one of the top SW's on Broadway a while back. I told her I'll get back wit her next time. There was hardly no LE presence at the time I was cruising. I didn't see anyone worth picking up.

Nemodc
10-21-09, 14:02
be surprised just how effective a simple piece of kleenex or tp over the flash can be. Also, if you want to get really effective, get a second flash with a slave cell, diffuse them both, put the second to the side to get rid of harsh shadows.

For further tips from a college photography professor (on technical or artistic) send me a PM.

Nemo

There are also a number of good over the lens diffusers that work well. I use an adjustable over the lens diffuser when shooting outside in bright sunlight. Mine is a cheap non-adjustable off the camera flash. There are some reasonable adjustable flashes that can be used to bounce light. I may invest in one. Bouncing the light off of a white ceiling or wall makes for a nice soft effect. I prefer statuary lighting and umbrella flash diffusers. I like natural lighting, but nature often needs a little help to get the right tones. I learned a long time ago that skin tones and textures are the hardest to capture. Especially with cheap equipment.

For what I am doing right now, this equipment is fine. Later when I’ve more time, I may decide to upgrade things and be a little more artsy.

Thanks for the advice.

CookyJar

Sprat
10-21-09, 19:18
Anyone wants to share digits for decent girl?

I would really appreciate and Thanks in advancewith only 2 post no one here will share digits, read the old threads for the past year then go for a ride

Good luck

Ignacus
10-21-09, 23:53
I wonder if the heavy presence has anything to do with the pending election. Camden is democrat country. Wonder if Corzine has put the pressure on to try and convince those few who can actually find their way to a poll. I would be curious to know how many residents of Camden are legally allowed to vote?

I made a pass about 6P Tuesday and only saw a few. Saw Tara near Mt Vernon, she waved. I had to pass her twice to figure out who she was. Saw Christie in E Camden in Marlton near the 7-11. Funny, I don't have any interest in picking either of them up. I hit both when they were first out a year or two ago, nice and fresh. Not sure if its me or them, but the last experiences with either was lacking.

Anyone seen Erica lately? I've been through town a few times, day or night and haven't seen her, or much of anyone else for that matter. God, some of them look really bad in daylight, yuck.

TexasMonger
10-22-09, 07:37
I wonder if the heavy presence has anything to do with the pending election. Camden is democrat country. Wonder if Corzine has put the pressure on to try and convince those few who can actually find their way to a poll. I would be curious to know how many residents of Camden are legally allowed to vote?

Hey Old friend...How are you? I'm curious, a while back, I think last year, there was some chatter here about LE installing cameras in some Camden areas (Broadway Track included). I have not been on this track in a very long time so I am curious if that has happened? My feeling says no cause of the heavy LE daily activities I read about on this board. Can you or anyone shed some light on that? I would like to hit the track one time before it gets cold, but since I come from another state, trolling the track and subjecting my self to LE capturing pictures of my car going up and down the track a few times in one day may raise an eye brow and may become subject of questioning .

Cheers

TM

Hoe Hunter
10-22-09, 22:43

I made a pass about 6P Tuesday and only saw a few. Saw Tara near Mt Vernon, she waved. I had to pass her twice to figure out who she was. Saw Christie in E Camden in Marlton near the 7-11. Funny, I don't have any interest in picking either of them up. I hit both when they were first out a year or two ago, nice and fresh. Not sure if its me or them, but the last experiences with either was lacking.

Anyone seen Erica lately? I've been through town a few times, day or night and haven't seen her, or much of anyone else for that matter. God, some of them look really bad in daylight, yuck.

I agree that Chrissy is looking pretty bad lately but Tara still hasn't reached that point yet. Some of these girls have been hanging out in the parking lot of that fast food joint off Bw, the only one that's close to the track. This is where I've found Erica a couple times already. Jessica and a few others I didnt' recognize or wasn't interested in where also hanging around that area.

You might also want to take the lil bridge that lead to Philly and N. Camden. One of the girls told me that almost all of them walk to N.Camden to cop their dope. Supposedly the have the best product in town and they take that lil bridge as their route.

Hope this helped and stay safe...

HH

Tussel
10-23-09, 09:52
I ventured to Broadway and Westfield Avenue last night and again LE was on every corner that SW's usually stand . I went out about 11pm and both streets were stake out with LE. I even noticed the Chinese store on Atlantic & Broadway where most of the SW's loiter , LE was there telling them to leave when I was at the stop light. I guess I have to hit my Blackbook for some action. Be safe!

Jr Monger
10-23-09, 10:46
Been surveying Broadway during 9-5 hours and not seeing too many SW. There is that WSW between pine and kaighn but she seems worn. I don't know. pickings have been sucky for me. Been banging the hell out of the wife. Need some spinner time :D

Ignacus
10-23-09, 21:59
Actually most of them use the tunnel under the BF toll plaza to get to N. Camden. Its a straighter shot than the 7th street bridge. I know on occasion you can see them on B'way between the Rand and the bridge. If they're heading north, it's unlikely your going to get them. They've got cash and are looking to score. You got a better shot if they are heading south.

I agree that Chrissy is looking pretty bad lately but Tara still hasn't reached that point yet. Some of these girls have been hanging out in the parking lot of that fast food joint off Bw, the only one that's close to the track. This is where I've found Erica a couple times already. Jessica and a few others I didnt' recognize or wasn't interested in where also hanging around that area.

You might also want to take the lil bridge that lead to Philly and N. Camden. One of the girls told me that almost all of them walk to N.Camden to cop their dope. Supposedly the have the best product in town and they take that lil bridge as their route.

Hope this helped and stay safe...

HH

Ignacus
10-23-09, 22:08
I haven't seen any cameras, yet. I had heard that they had funding. Now, there are two scenarios for surveillance cameras. 1) they are installed and operated by the police. 2) they are installed and monitored by a private concern.

Under #1 they will have a flashing light, usually blue to alert everyone to their presence. This is the case in B'more and Philly.

Under #2 they are unmarked. One must look carefully for these cameras. There may be no governmental oversight. The operators call in anything they think is suspicious. People have been stopped and arrested for simply handing something their wife within view of one of the cameras. This is the case in Lancaster, PA.

I will make a point of checking for them when next I pass through town.

Hey Old friend...How are you? I'm curious, a while back, I think last year, there was some chatter here about LE installing cameras in some Camden areas (Broadway Track included). I have not been on this track in a very long time so I am curious if that has happened? My feeling says no cause of the heavy LE daily activities I read about on this board. Can you or anyone shed some light on that? I would like to hit the track one time before it gets cold, but since I come from another state, trolling the track and subjecting my self to LE capturing pictures of my car going up and down the track a few times in one day may raise an eye brow and may become subject of questioning .

Cheers

TM

Fun Jersey
10-24-09, 00:07
So I was at Maggiano's in Cherry Hill stopping by to see a friend in town from Phoenix. In walks a guy to the bar tables with. Dana! Good lord. She looked over at me and clearly recognized me from our dates. First time I have ever run into a girl from the hobby outside of it.

Curious who it was. If you were the one. PM me.

Tussel
10-25-09, 18:23
I hit Morgan Blvd last night and picked up this cutie BSW named Shanelle. She was light brown skinned,23 yo, slim , big ass titties, nice ass. We did the LE check and everything was cool. We went over to a cool spot in the area. She gave a helluva CBJ , long-ass sucks, I mean she was a champ. Then she got over to my driver side of the car and sat on my dick facing towards the windshield. She fucked the shit out of me fellas. I mean jumping up and down on my dick hard. I then busted a big nut in her. I told her she has a nice ass and asked her if she did anal? She said 'hell yeah". I told her to call me next week for that action. She didn't have a cell but she said she will definitely call. Total damage was .25 . I low balled her even though I had more money. I told her I was broke and she said fuck it.....

Freaklikdat
10-26-09, 14:04
I hit Morgan Blvd last night and picked up this cutie BSW Total damage was .25 . I low balled her even though I had more money. I told her I was broke and she said fuck it.....Nice report Tussel!

Mr Fuzzynutz33
10-27-09, 11:55
And I do admit. I missed this place!

I had to leave because I needed a break. I was making to many sloppy rookie errors, and just needed to recharge.

I have always been in this for the hunt, to see if I can find the diamond in the ruff, the fallen angel who still likes having sex, despite her need to be on the streets.

I dunno some people hunt for garage sales, antiques. I search for ho's hahaha

In any case, I found myself altering my patterns and compromising some rules in the pursuit of the next Angel.

And just like anyone who has lead a secret life, you need to keep the two worlds seperate and maintain order.

I it my moment when I gave a chick 60 beans BEFORE we did anything, dropped her off at her favorite candy shop, waited 10 mins. Then my Fuzzy sense kicked in and drove away.

Fortunate to be leaving in one piece considering the potential danger, leaving and blowing 60 on nothing.

But mostly it was the empty feeling like a junkie not getting their fix.

So I closed down the hunting season, focused on other perverted pursuits. But now I am back. Recharged and ready to roll!

Cooky. Where ya at my friend?

Got me a new phone. So I am about to step up the camera game my friend hahaha

Good to be home

Let's have some fun.

Teabag X
10-27-09, 18:13
I haven't seen anything about Pita lately. So, I called her today. She seemed like she was in a good mood and happy to hear from me. Well, when I got to her, she was in a GREAT mood! She was laughing and talking, Just having a blast!

As always, service was good. But, what made it great was the fact she was in a great mood and even talking a little dirty this time!

I've never been 1 for bigger tits but, the 1's on this girl are spectacular!

She also told me she's been drug free for 3 weeks! WOOOHOOO! Good for her! A girl this sweet and pretty definately deserves better than the hell hole known as Camden.

They call me Problemchild.

And I'm back quiet.

Cmdnlvr
10-28-09, 04:44
Hi all,

This is my first post but I have been coming here for a while. Let me get right down to it. As the title states, I am looking for at least one girl to pick up in the evening and stay with me all night. I have been through Camden many times but I would rather not risk the chance of getting stopped or caught by LE. Does anyone know of any chicks that would be down for this?

The last girl I picked up was Stephanie but that was a long time ago. I am not too particular but someone along Stephanie's stats would be perfect. For those that have not seen Stephanie, the last time I saw her, she was about 5'3" or 5'4" maybe about 130lbs, since B or C chest with a fat ass. I would like to set this up for Friday or Saturday night.

I know I am a newbie but I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Jr Monger
10-28-09, 08:26
I know that central jersey is not south jersey, but if there truly is an "sweep entitled " Happy Halloween" to set up hobbyists" I would keep an eye open and if it feels 'weird". . .Bail. The following is from an email I received from a normally reliable source.
Gentleman

I decided to take precautions at ****** due to the recent antics that have been going on in the CNJ. I will attach a copy of this news article so that you can understand why certain precautions have now been taken.

Old Bridge man accused of threatening to kill alleged hookers in East Brunswick
Old Bridge man accused of threatening to kill alleged hookers in East Brunswick

By Ryan Hutchins/For The Star-Ledger

October 22, 2009, 4:44PM

EAST BRUNSWICK -- Police are accusing an Old Bridge man of threatening to kill three Alabama women he allegedly employed as prostitutes if they left an East Brunswick hotel. AVL, 29, brought the women, who are all in their mid-20s, to the Holiday Inn Express under the pretense they would be modeling for photos, township police said today. When they arrived, L allegedly had them have sex for money, employing them as escorts until they told him Wednesday morning they wanted to leave.
"Mr. L however, brandished what was described as a handgun and threatened the women if they tried to leave," police said in a statement.
It was then that officers responded to the hotel after a 911 caller reported the alleged threat. When they searched a room at the hotel, officers said they recovered a starter pistol, stun gun and a retractable baton.
Officers arrested L around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, police said.
He's charged with promoting prostitution, unlawful possession of a starter pistol, unlawful possession of a stun gun, possession of a stun gun for an unlawful purpose, unlawful possession of a retractable baton and making terroristic threats.
L was released on $25,000 bail.
The man in this article was the former owner of this site: http://cnjmodels.com/

We just received reliable information from a client that just came from getting arrested due to going to see a girl by the name of Adrianna today that he has scheduled on his site. . Things are going to get a tad rougher and tougher as the months go on and I do not want to take any chances and we will be password protecting our web site and will not be taking any new clients. We will also be taking all of our promotional advertisements down on www.bestgfe.com as I know many of you are members of that board and look forward to daily updates from us . We got word that LE remains on best gfe board and working with the previous owner of CNJ Models to arrest more people in the near future . LE is well aware of every advertiser on best gfe board and made sure to tell the hobbyist they arrested that they will be performing a sweep entitled " Happy Halloween" to set up hobbyists with the help of ex agency owner of CNJ Models .

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may pose upon many of you but as I said we want the clients we do have to be safe at all times and this is the only way we know how.

Johnboy
10-28-09, 12:55
I'm sure most regulars to this forum know of the heavy LE presence in Camden this past year, but this is getting out of hand. Tues. Night around 8:30PM on my first loop coming in from the transportation center about four blocks in I passed LE sitting on the corner street and BAM goes the lights behind me. Pulled me over and checked my ID, left me sitting in the car for a good 15 minutes or so. He then came back to return my info. And said I could go. Just because I was a white dude in Camden must give them enough reason to check you out. I suppose in retrospect he was cool about it because I could have been given a citation for alot of things just for being in the area or shit regarding my car. I personally am going to lay low a little more than I have been just because of this event. So guys, watch your six and make sure you have your papers and record in order because you really don't have to be doing anything other than being in town to have cause for a LE stop.

Peace and be safe.

Tussel
10-28-09, 19:10
Hi all,

This is my first post but I have been coming here for a while. Let me get right down to it. As the title states, I am looking for at least one girl to pick up in the evening and stay with me all night. I have been through Camden many times but I would rather not risk the chance of getting stopped or caught by LE. Does anyone know of any chicks that would be down for this?

The last girl I picked up was Stephanie but that was a long time ago. I am not too particular but someone along Stephanie's stats would be perfect. For those that have not seen Stephanie, the last time I saw her, she was about 5'3" or 5'4" maybe about 130lbs, since B or C chest with a fat ass. I would like to set this up for Friday or Saturday night.

I know I am a newbie but I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
You have to hit the streets like the rest of us mongers. This hobby is hit and miss, you find some SW's that are good and some that are bad. I have in the past had SW's spend the night but that was after being with them several times over the years. Some of these SW's have to really know you and you have to really know them. Some of these girls will steal from you and do whatever they can for their drug habits. I really don't know anyone at this time but you have to seek and find them like the rest of us. As for Stephanie, I heard she has a sugar daddy that she is staying with right now.

Johnboy
10-31-09, 10:17
Made one pass down Broadway Fri. around 6pm during daylight hours and saw not one WSW and only a couple BSW. Not sure if their supply is out or its the heavy LE presence or because it was Mistief Night. Drove to Marlton Pike and saw Amanda walking but did not stop. She's a vet whos been around quite a long time. Tried her out a few times years ago but shes looking a little worn lately. Gives a decent bbbj but maybe a little agressive because she sucks like a Hoover vacuum to the point of it being uncomfortable.

Be safe

Tussel
11-01-09, 10:24
Made one pass down Broadway Fri. around 6pm during daylight hours and saw not one WSW and only a couple BSW. Not sure if their supply is out or its the heavy LE presence or because it was Mistief Night. Drove to Marlton Pike and saw Amanda walking but did not stop. She's a vet whos been around quite a long time. Tried her out a few times years ago but shes looking a little worn lately. Gives a decent bbbj but maybe a little agressive because she sucks like a Hoover vacuum to the point of it being uncomfortable.

Be safe
I agree, I went out the same night and didn't see anything. I did see a lot of LE . Why are there more LE on Broadway then anywhere else in Camden. I mean you would have thought the Prez was in town visiting.

Johnboy
11-01-09, 11:19
I agree, I went out the same night and didn't see anything. I did see a lot of LE . Why are there more LE on Broadway then anywhere else in Camden. I mean you would have thought the Prez was in town visiting.I just found out this morning the President is coming to town to support Corzine. Not sure why this would have anything to do with the heavy LE of the past weeks and months though. I've been told that Cooper Hosp. bought a lot of land around the hospital and that is why the police are sitting on the corners at those spots. I know Camden has a new police chief since last year? and he may be the reason for the LE stepup. Regardless of what is causing it, some of the girls are being more cautious than usual but they won't stop as long as they need money for their habits.

Davey1965
11-01-09, 12:34
I agree, I went out the same night and didn't see anything. I did see a lot of LE .

I heard from someone that friday was one of the gangs initiation night. So
that may be the reason for even more LE around Camden this weekend. I
also drove though friday and saw a couple decent girls, but with LE presence
kept going.

Why are there more LE on Broadway then anywhere else in Camden.

Well put yourselves in their shoes. Would you rather be on the back dark
streets combating thugs who really don't care if they kill you or a nice
bright lit street chasing homeless sw'ers who for the most part are
a harmless arrest.

Tussel
11-01-09, 13:20
I heard from someone that friday was one of the gangs initiation night. So
that may be the reason for even more LE around Camden this weekend. I
also drove though friday and saw a couple decent girls, but with LE presence
kept going.

Well put yourselves in their shoes. Would you rather be on the back dark
streets combating thugs who really don't care if they kill you or a nice
bright lit street chasing homeless sw'ers who for the most part are
a harmless arrest.
Thanks for the info. That explains everything....

Johnboy
11-02-09, 09:14
Took a chance Sunday because Fri. Night was a complete waste. The Pres. Was in town at the S. Bank Center from 1-3pm so I figured LE may be light, and was right. I did'nt see one LE on broadway or side streets for the three loops I made. They and all the State Police were by the stadium as expected. Not much of a selection though saw 3-4 BSW and one really out of it WSW down by Morgan chasing a few trucks. Saw Camille walking into a house by Viola so I guess she was'nt working at the time. I was about to leave when I saw Andrea around the triangle and stopped. She's been around for a while and I dated her pretty regularly about 3 years ago but she packed on the pounds this past year or so and unless you knew her probably would'nt recognize her. Because the shopping was'nt good I decided to stop for her anyway and went to a notel. To make a long story short, she is very accomadating with good conversation and a no rush time. Everything was on the table except anal and I dropped her in North Camden when we were done. Says she's off drugs and that is why she put on weight, but I don't buy it because of some comments she made in idle conversation. It seems some of these girls get off one drug only to start another and feel it is a vast improvement to their health. Maybe/maybe not?

Rhodes4688
11-02-09, 23:48
I had an interesting run on broadway tonight. Driving up side street wanted to get a peak at a walker and then realized she looks better from a distant. Next thing I know she is in the passengar seat. Damm. I promptly tell her to get out she drops her chicken wing and then begins saying she dropped $10 on floor and of course can't find it. O Crap I am thinking she aint going to leave. She then decides to grab my keys out of the ignition. So I offer her $5 to get out of the car and seeing she is till not leaving throw $10 at her. She proceeds to throw my keys into the back of the van.

I got the last word though. She drops her cell phone in the van. Hope she enjoys the $10.00 when she has to go buy another cell phone.

I have to say this is the first problem I have had in Camden. I have had issues in other cities, but never in Camden.

Watch your backs guys and don't forget to keep that door locked until you decide to let her in the car.

Davey1965
11-03-09, 06:50
I had an interesting run on broadway tonight. Driving up side street wanted to get a peak at a walker and then realized she looks better from a distant. Next thing I know she is in the passengar seat. Damm. I promptly tell her to get out she drops her chicken wing and then begins saying she dropped $10 on floor and of course can't find it. O Crap I am thinking she aint going to leave. She then decides to grab my keys out of the ignition. So I offer her $5 to get out of the car and seeing she is till not leaving throw $10 at her. She proceeds to throw my keys into the back of the van.

I got the last word though. She drops her cell phone in the van. Hope she enjoys the $10.00 when she has to go buy another cell phone.

I have to say this is the first problem I have had in Camden. I have had issues in other cities, but never in Camden.

Watch your backs guys and don't forget to keep that door locked until you decide to let her in the car.

You gave her money after she tried jacking your vehicle. You should have grabbed the back of her head and smashed her face on your dash and
taken your keys back.

Ssssbadboyssss
11-03-09, 13:16
You gave her money after she tried jacking your vehicle. You should have grabbed the back of her head and smashed her face on your dash and
taken your keys back.
Play #20, Smash her head as hard as you can against the window without breaking it, while she's dazed throw her stealing ass to the curb while you make a hasty get away, about halfway down the block hang the rest of her crap out the window so it spreads out as you drive away.

Go Team Go
BadBoy

Rhodes4688
11-03-09, 17:56
You gave her money after she tried jacking your vehicle. You should have grabbed the back of her head and smashed her face on your dash and taken your keys back.Granted I could have done that. But preferred to get her ass out of the car without getting stabbed or something worse.$10 is a minor expense vs explaining why I was in Camden and ended up in ER to the wife.

The big head started the thinking after the little head led us astray. Grin

Johnboy
11-03-09, 19:02

Watch your backs guys and don't forget to keep that door locked until you decide to let her in the car.This is the shit you least expect when it happens. I've had SW bang on my window hard enough to break it while at stop lights just because I drove by them a couple times and did'nt pick them up. I,ve also had it where more than one SW is hanging around the same area and I see a regular and pull over for her only to have another irate one beat on my car assuming I was pulling over for them and she stole their date. I've been scammed before, and I know alot of others here have also while learning lessons but this kind of shit is robbery plain and simple and it seems to be happening more often. I'm not a violent person and don't want attention drawn by having a screaming SW in my car demanding $10 so I would have given in as well. These kind of girls are going to try that shit on the wrong dude one day and get messed up or worse. Could you fill us in on what area it happened and a description?

Be safe

Ignacus
11-05-09, 01:57
A locked door is a good start, but you can have problems if you pick the wrong girl. Violence is not a good option since they can then turn your plates in and charge you with assault. If you are in town on legit business you could throw her ass out and then look for a cop to file a complaint or head down to the station, that could cover you. " I didn't realize the door was unlocked and when I stopped at a light she jumped in." I've had them try that. I've also had guys in drag try it. The park at Ferry used to be a problem that way. It wouldn't be smart to get out of the car since she could lock you out and you could lose your ride. I've considered wiring a tazer into the upholstery in the passenger seat. Could work on the wife or kids too.

This is the shit you least expect when it happens. I've had SW bang on my window hard enough to break it while at stop lights just because I drove by them a couple times and did'nt pick them up. I,ve also had it where more than one SW is hanging around the same area and I see a regular and pull over for her only to have another irate one beat on my car assuming I was pulling over for them and she stole their date. I've been scammed before, and I know alot of others here have also while learning lessons but this kind of shit is robbery plain and simple and it seems to be happening more often. I'm not a violent person and don't want attention drawn by having a screaming SW in my car demanding $10 so I would have given in as well. These kind of girls are going to try that shit on the wrong dude one day and get messed up or worse. Could you fill us in on what area it happened and a description?

Be safe

Fbtom
11-05-09, 03:21
... I've considered wiring a tazer into the upholstery in the passenger seat. Could work on the wife or kids too.

That is so wrong, yet funny as hell! I'd like to get my boss in that seat!

Ssssbadboyssss
11-05-09, 09:41
.....Violence is not a good option since they can then turn your plates in and charge you with assault........
I have to disagree with you on that point. These girls aren't gonna go to the Police for anything. Assuming they don't have warrants themselves, they know the Cops know what's going on out here, something like that puts them on the Police radar. Plus your word (upstanding citizen) against hers (crack ho) isn't likely to get you arrested.

...... I've considered wiring a tazer into the upholstery in the passenger seat. Could work on the wife or kids too.
That's some hilarious shit, along with the taser you definetly need a camera to record the reactions, priceless!!!!

Stay Safe
BadBoy

Johnboy
11-05-09, 11:45
That's some hilarious shit, along with the taser you definetly need a camera to record the reactions, priceless!!!!

Stay Safe,

BadBoyLMAO, I bet you could make one hell of a reality show from this shit.

Rhodes4688
11-05-09, 18:29
This is the shit you least expect when it happens. I've had SW bang on my window hard enough to break it while at stop lights just because I drove by them a couple times and did'nt pick them up. I,ve also had it where more than one SW is hanging around the same area and I see a regular and pull over for her only to have another irate one beat on my car assuming I was pulling over for them and she stole their date. I've been scammed before, and I know alot of others here have also while learning lessons but this kind of shit is robbery plain and simple and it seems to be happening more often. I'm not a violent person and don't want attention drawn by having a screaming SW in my car demanding $10 so I would have given in as well. These kind of girls are going to try that shit on the wrong dude one day and get messed up or worse. Could you fill us in on what area it happened and a description?

Be safeI like the idea of the tazer. Only issue is if she is all hopped up on crack it may or may not be effective.

The area broadway and landsdowne. Just the other side of Atlantic as you head towards Morgan. Description Black. Big tits. Heavy set wearing a hat. I tried to get a pic after with cell but it was dark. What was funny was she is waving to me after the incident like nothing ever happened. Probably felt stupid she lost the cell and wanted it back.

Fbtom
11-06-09, 00:23
I like the idea of the tazer. Only issue is if she is all hopped up on crack it may or may not be effective.

The area broadway and landsdowne. Just the other side of Atlantic as you head towards Morgan. Description Black. Big tits. Heavy set wearing a hat. I tried to get a pic after with cell but it was dark. What was funny was she is waving to me after the incident like nothing ever happened. Probably felt stupid she lost the cell and wanted it back.

I think I saw her today. She was waving and even yelled "HEY!" at me when I was passing her. Pretty loud considering my windows were only opened a crack.

Ssssbadboyssss
11-06-09, 00:58
I like the idea of the tazer. Only issue is if she is all hopped up on crack it may or may not be effective......
The shock from a stun gun is pretty effective even against a heavy drug user. The only time you run into problems is when you meet a true psychotic, however even then it does produce a physical effect but there recovery time is alot quicker and it isn't as effective as a deterrent. Here's a quote from how stuff works:

Stun-gun effectiveness varies depending on the particular gun model, the attacker's body size and his determination. It also depends on how long you keep the gun on the attacker.

If you use the gun for half a second, a painful jolt will startle the attacker. If you zap him for one or two seconds, he should experience muscle spasms and become dazed. And if you zap him for more than three seconds, he will become unbalanced and disoriented and may lose muscle control. Determined attackers with a certain physiology may keep coming despite any shock.

I think that a skinny crackhead would be devastated by this sort of attack.

Just my 2c, Stay Safe, Happy Hunting
BadBoy

Ignacus
11-06-09, 02:07
I was going to use some 30 Amp mosfets and use the car electrical system. That gives a little more of a kick than a commercial unit that uses a 9 volt battery. My biggest concern would be having to clean the seat, especially if she's not wearing undies. Not sure if I would need BBQ sauce. Need to run tests.

The shock from a stun gun is pretty effective even against a heavy drug user. The only time you run into problems is when you meet a true psychotic, however even then it does produce a physical effect but there recovery time is alot quicker and it isn't as effective as a deterrent. Here's a quote from how stuff works:

Stun-gun effectiveness varies depending on the particular gun model, the attacker's body size and his determination. It also depends on how long you keep the gun on the attacker.

If you use the gun for half a second, a painful jolt will startle the attacker. If you zap him for one or two seconds, he should experience muscle spasms and become dazed. And if you zap him for more than three seconds, he will become unbalanced and disoriented and may lose muscle control. Determined attackers with a certain physiology may keep coming despite any shock.

I think that a skinny crackhead would be devastated by this sort of attack.

Just my 2c, Stay Safe, Happy Hunting
BadBoy

Fbtom
11-06-09, 02:27
Interesting day at Camden...

Starting at Morgan St & Broadway, I drove up to Mickle blvd. a few times.
When a got at the start point, there was an unmarked suv leo following me. So I pulled over, letting him pass without incident.

I had seen a pretty good prospect standing on the corner of Morgan yelling on her cell phone. Since she was alone, I thought that she might be a civi. When I turned around she was gone. On my second loop she was back again, so I knew she was working. When I turned around again she was gone! Damn, things happen fast!

So I proceed to mt. Vernon st. where I see a very attractive WSW. Again, being uncertain I hesitated and she disappeared. So I park and start to walk to Walnut st. and Janet introduced herself to me. I explained that I was looking to meet a friend and she said, "why not me"? O.K. we then went to a secluded spot that she insisted as being safe & remote. It was, we agreed to 1/2 & 1/2 for .4 and gave a tip. It was a little unnerving to be doing the deed just after 2:00 in broad daylight. Couldn't get comfortable with that, so she finished with a very good cimspit. She is a very pleasant date but kind of wanted to be a "director" with hands guiding me to move faster with the hips than what I prefer. Caught her faking interest for my benefit, nice try though. No contact info, but she did show me where I should drive by and toot twice and she'll come out of somewhere to meet. I do not recall the street name though.

I then left the area to get some grub at the Sorrento's pizza. I had an awesome cheese steak with grilled onions and peperoni. Highly recommend to try if you never had one this way!

Upon my return, I notice a sw with some awesome firm legs near Chelton, but someone grabbed her just as I turned around. If it was someone here, please post a review of her! Spotted again, but she wouldn't approach my car. Seemed to be taking a smoke break with some stoop pigeons (two guys just hanging out). Oh well, maybe next time.

During my "loops" it was apparent who was working, literally a smorgasbord!
I had to recover so I just drove around trying to get a feel for the area.
When I drove past Royden, the civi & leo level increased to a point that I was uncomfortable.

One one corner, a BSW waved and yelled "HEY" at me. Seemed mad that I had passed her a few times. No interest from me, not into aggressive girls like her.

Each time that I looped, I noticed a wsw in between Fairview an woodland. She has strawberry blond hair, very very thin body.
Since I felt recharged, I thought I'd give her a try. She went by the name of Patty. Quickly agreed to .2 for bbbj. We went to a even more secluded spot than Janet did. Since it was after dusk, it seemed ok. It was along a fenced area and so remote, there was little risk of not seeing someone approach. This was the wettest bj I ever had. Some might like this, but it wasn't enough to finish off. Seemed rushed. After 10 mins, she pulled out a cover and hopped on. This took me by surprise since she didn't offer this at all. She gave up after about five mins. saying, "I'm too tired to keep going, I'll give you half back, I don't feel right not finishing". I assured her that it wasn't her lack of effort, but I was with someone earlier. She then asked to be dropped of at her home that was right near the notel. Go figure! I gave her a tip anyways for her good effort. Got her phone number also. She did not want any pics taken. Doesn't like backdoor usage. Also, DO NOT TOUCH HER HEAD, she doesn't like that at all! Patty claimed to have been in a car accident, which she explained causes her to prefer her right arm, her voice and breathing which seemed to be difficult. She also has this odd thing of repeating the last word spoken by either her or myself. Nice, but odd girl.

So feeling turned on again and not getting the second finish, I tried to call Pita. Either cell service or her phone sucks since it was hard to have a clear conversation. After a few failed attempts to meet, we found a location that the gps could find. She is even nicer looking in person! Very pleasant girl! Although she seemed distracted, explaining to have a few things on her mind, the service was very good indeed! We went to the notel as recommended by another member here. Absolutely fantastic gfe experience. set back by .6 and tip. Wished that I just called her when I first arrived in the area. She will be my first call every time now. I didn't bother her for pics. Seems pointless anyways since there are already some here. She claimed to not like daty, but allowed digits. Even in backdoor during doggy.
BTW, her boobs were very sore and sensitive, could it be that she is preggers?

Before someone jumps on me about hygiene, I stopped to wash in between dates and always use a cover for fs! Sorry for the long post, but I gotta say, CJ was right about Camden.

Now my wallet and balls are drained, whew, what a good day with a very happy ending!

Love To Monger
11-06-09, 07:10
I too have had my keys taken...years ago. I've posted this before elsewhere, but as we have these problems everywhere. Hopefully some reminders will help for the future.

While you are telling horror stories... One might put the vehicle in park, lean forward to block the keys, use the left hand to open the door and simultaeously release the passenger seat belt with the right hand then shove strongly. Pulling away quickly might shut the passenger door.

You only get your keys pulled once. You will not be relaxed like that again. You should defend that area with a slight lean in that direction. Ready to block with you forearm. Use your spare key while mongering. Keep your spare spare key in wallet.
Be Safe
L T M

Johnboy
11-06-09, 08:51
Great report Fbtom, glad to hear you had fun. I was in the area on business Thurs. Afternoon and took a couple of runs down Broadway to see what was up although I did'nt have time to try anyone out. Did see Janet around the Morgan area as well as Camille who seems to hang out at the far corner of Morgan and Broadway almost daily now. As I headed towards the trans. Center I saw quite a few BSW, one of which was standing in the middle of the road waving and yelling at cars around Atlantic. This may be the one you were talking about. As I was just passing the triangle I could swear I saw Dyan walking out of the store wearing a sweater and jeans looking pretty good compared to recently. Shes been awol for a month so I tried to go around the block to catch up but she was no where to be found. LE was all over the area up to five blocks from the hospital as usual. I did see a WSW that I dated once standing on the corner of Chestnut. She's been reviewed here before but can't remember her name. She was thin when I dated her over 1 1/2 years ago then got real fat and is now skinny again. She had dark hair for a while but saw her yesterday with dyed yellow hair. I say yellow and not blond because it looks clownish and thought it was really funny. I stay clear from her now beacause we were going to do full service and the smell from her was enought to make me sick as soon as she pulled her pants down. It stayed in my car for hours. I'm going to have to start bringing my camera on these trips.

Be safe,

JB

Lanky43
11-06-09, 09:09
Interesting day at Camden.

So feeling turned on again and not getting the second finish, I tried to call Pita. Either cell service or her phone sucks since it was hard to have a clear conversation. After a few failed attempts to meet, we found a location that the gps could find.!Pita kind of shouts into her cell, which distorts things - annoying but clearly worth the effort when you meet her. Question for you FB, did her "boyfriend" constantly call?

Sprat
11-06-09, 10:44
Interesting day at Camden.

Starting at Morgan St & Broadway, I drove up to Mickle blvd. A few times. When a got at the start point, there was an unmarked suv leo following me. So I pulled over, letting him pass without incident.

I had seen a pretty good prospect standing on the corner of Morgan yelling on her cell phone. Since she was alone, I thought that she might be a civi. When I turned around she was gone. On my second loop she was back again, so I knew she was working. When I turned around again she was gone! Damn, things happen fast!

So I proceed to mt. Vernon st. Where I see a very attractive WSW. Again, being uncertain I hesitated and she disappeared. So I park and start to walk to Walnut st. And Janet introduced herself to me. I explained that I was looking to meet a friend and she said, "why not me"? O. K. We then went to a secluded spot that she insisted as being safe & remote. It was, we agreed to 1/2 & 1/2 for.4 and gave a tip. It was a little unnerving to be doing the deed just after 2:00 in broad daylight. Couldn't get comfortable with that, so she finished with a very good cimspit. She is a very pleasant date but kind of wanted to be a "director" with hands guiding me to move faster with the hips than what I prefer. Caught her faking interest for my benefit, nice try though. No contact info, but she did show me where I should drive by and toot twice and she'll come out of somewhere to meet. I do not recall the street name though.

I then left the area to get some grub at the Sorrento's pizza. I had an awesome cheese steak with grilled onions and peperoni. Highly recommend to try if you never had one this way!

Upon my return, I notice a SW with some awesome firm legs near Chelton, but someone grabbed her just as I turned around. If it was someone here, please post a review of her! Spotted again, but she wouldn't approach my car. Seemed to be taking a smoke break with some stoop pigeons (two guys just hanging out). Oh well, maybe next time.

During my "loops" it was apparent who was working, literally a smorgasbord!

I had to recover so I just drove around trying to get a feel for the area.

When I drove past Royden, the civi & leo level increased to a point that I was uncomfortable.

One one corner, a BSW waved and yelled "HEY" at me. Seemed mad that I had passed her a few times. No interest from me, not into aggressive girls like her.

Each time that I looped, I noticed a WSW in between Fairview an woodland. She has strawberry blond hair, very very thin body.

Since I felt recharged, I thought I'd give her a try. She went by the name of Patty. Quickly agreed to.2 for BBBJ. We went to a even more secluded spot than Janet did. Since it was after dusk, it seemed ok. It was along a fenced area and so remote, there was little risk of not seeing someone approach. This was the wettest BJ I ever had. Some might like this, but it wasn't enough to finish off. Seemed rushed. After 10 mins, she pulled out a cover and hopped on. This took me by surprise since she didn't offer this at all. She gave up after about five mins. Saying, "I'm too tired to keep going, I'll give you half back, I don't feel right not finishing". I assured her that it wasn't her lack of effort, but I was with someone earlier. She then asked to be dropped of at her home that was right near the notel. Go figure! I gave her a tip anyways for her good effort. Got her phone number also. She did not want any pics taken. Doesn't like backdoor usage. Also, DO NOT TOUCH HER HEAD, she doesn't like that at all! Patty claimed to have been in a car accident, which she explained causes her to prefer her right arm, her voice and breathing which seemed to be difficult. She also has this odd thing of repeating the last word spoken by either her or myself. Nice, but odd girl.

So feeling turned on again and not getting the second finish, I tried to call Pita. Either cell service or her phone sucks since it was hard to have a clear conversation. After a few failed attempts to meet, we found a location that the gps could find. She is even nicer looking in person! Very pleasant girl! Although she seemed distracted, explaining to have a few things on her mind, the service was very good indeed! We went to the notel as recommended by another member here. Absolutely fantastic gfe experience. Set back by.6 and tip. Wished that I just called her when I first arrived in the area. She will be my first call every time now. I didn't bother her for pics. Seems pointless anyways since there are already some here. She claimed to not like DATY, but allowed digits. Even in backdoor during doggy. BTW, her boobs were very sore and sensitive, could it be that she is preggers?

Before someone jumps on me about hygiene, I stopped to wash in between dates and always use a cover for FS! Sorry for the long post, but I have to say, CJ was right about Camden.

Now my wallet and balls are drained, whew, what a good day with a very happy ending! excellent review this is the way to do Camden, but I get the room first. Then you have a room for all the girls. No need for the car stuff and concerns, to justify the room its always more than one SW. I always get the room first (no SW)and ask for a first floor room in the back, as I have luggage (not) this way they think you have been travelling not out mongering, and you get the lower tier rooms. I usually or used to hit camden at noon or slightly later and stay till 11pm, spacing out the day and hitting both sides of town Broadway and Marlton pike this way you are not seen cruising one spot all the time.

Stay safe

Sprat

Ssssbadboyssss
11-06-09, 15:18
I was going to use some 30 Amp mosfets and use the car electrical system. That gives a little more of a kick than a commercial unit that uses a 9 volt battery. My biggest concern would be having to clean the seat, especially if she's not wearing undies. Not sure if I would need BBQ sauce. Need to run tests.
If you're serious about this endevor just remember you want a jolt and not a shock. That will be the difference between a hilariously funny story or this forum and a not so funny story in the newspaper. Remember you want high voltage but very little amperage 3mA at the most or you might do permanent damage, possibly death.

Happy Hunting
BadBoy

CookyJar
11-06-09, 20:39
Hello CJ,

As you can see, we would like your input please.

Tom

The information you want has been posted numerous of times. Would someone please tell Fbtom the location, route, and the general location to the Camden, Broadway stroll?

CookyJar

Johnboy
11-06-09, 20:52
The information you want has been posted numerous of times. Would someone please tell Fbtom the location, route, and the general location to the Camden, Broadway stroll?

CookyJarFrom the sound of todays post he was able to find it OK.

Concidering Broadway is found on a map I can't see how people find it so hard to find.

JB

Fbtom
11-07-09, 01:37
Pita kind of shouts into her cell, which distorts things - annoying but clearly worth the effort when you meet her. Question for you FB, did her "boyfriend" constantly call?

Two calls, first was BF, second may have been one of you guys!
Her cell was dropped, so she also can't see who is calling either.

Fbtom
11-07-09, 01:39
If you're serious about this endevor just remember you want a jolt and not a shock. That will be the difference between a hilariously funny story or this forum and a not so funny story in the newspaper. Remember you want high voltage but very little amperage 3mA at the most or you might do permanent damage, possibly death.

Happy Hunting
BadBoy

You forgot to add that the smell of fried skin won't go away either!

Fbtom
11-07-09, 01:43
From the sound of todays post he was able to find it OK.

Concidering Broadway is found on a map I can't see how people find it so hard to find.

JB

The reason for the request is to make a map for the amateurs forum.
I found broadway without any problem, just didn't know of any loops that are made.

Ignacus
11-07-09, 01:46
I was a little concerned about launching her through the windshield.

You forgot to add that the smell of fried skin won't go away either!

Fbtom
11-07-09, 01:48
excellent review this is the way to do Camden, but I get the room first. Then you have a room for all the girls. No need for the car stuff and concerns, to justify the room its always more than one SW. I always get the room first (no SW)and ask for a first floor room in the back, as I have luggage (not) this way they think you have been travelling not out mongering, and you get the lower tier rooms. I usually or used to hit camden at noon or slightly later and stay till 11pm, spacing out the day and hitting both sides of town Broadway and Marlton pike this way you are not seen cruising one spot all the time.

Stay safe

Sprat

So now you tell me! Thanks for those good tips. BTW, I thought that the notel was by the hour, that is why I didn't go that route.

Fbtom
11-07-09, 01:50

Maybe add a sunroof, James bond ejection style!

Ssssbadboyssss
11-07-09, 03:04
100,000V at 3mA isn't gonna launch her anywhere, she might pee her pants but as far as goin flying out of the seat, you'd have to apply that 100,000 volts (possibly more, alot more I haven't had time to do the math) across the whole surface area of her body, I don't know of any power source that would fit into a car that could generate that much energy.

BadBoy

Rickys Wild
11-07-09, 07:34
I may have to take a ride to Camden see how the Jersey sw's are.I love your escorts.

MeatMan
11-07-09, 21:24
I've been reading the Camden forum off and on and I think it's about time for my first post on my first trip to Camden. I'm from the Boston area so me coming here to Camden, I had to familiarize myself with the streets. I spend some time driving around to see and get a feel of the area. I'm a definite monger when it comes to SW's so I didn't want to rush and get myself into trouble.

I started my cruise around 7:00PM on Broadway. I saw quite a few girls out. One was standing on Kaighn(?) and Broadway near the liquor store, but right across the street was uncle LEO. I wasn't going to take a chance of them taking my car, so I got out of the car and strolled. I saw one standing on Liberty Ave. looks were a 5 and a nice ass too boot!. Negotiated 1/2 and 1/2 for $20. Good score. I got more to say but I'm on my laptop and it's on low battery.

More to come.

MeatMan

Dr Dong
11-08-09, 10:26
...but strolling on foot in Camden is a good way to get turned into mince meat, man. Camden is inundated with thugs, gangs, and all kinds of other creepy crawlers. Its no place to be "strolling" day or night. Just my opinion.

MeatMan
11-08-09, 10:37
...but strolling on foot in Camden is a good way to get turned into mince meat, man. Camden is inundated with thugs, gangs, and all kinds of other creepy crawlers. Its no place to be "strolling" day or night. Just my opinion.

I also forgot too add that...........I'm black, so I blend right in:)

Tussel
11-08-09, 12:56
That doesn't mean anything .. Dude, you have to be very careful in that city . If you don't look familiar to the common people in that area, your safety can be threaten. Camden didn't get the most dangerous city in America for nothing. This isn't a large city like Boston. Most of the people know who's who in that area. For your sake , try to do your business from the car.

CookyJar
11-08-09, 14:54

Doesn't matter...........So were most of the bodies.

I'm black. I'm big. I'm from the hood. I'm real careful in Camden.

When you get out of your car in Camden, if you are observant you'll notice that everyone is looking at you and licking their chops.

CookyJar

MeatMan
11-08-09, 17:27
Doesn't matter...........So were most of the bodies.

I'm black. I'm big. I'm from the hood. I'm real careful in Camden.

When you get out of your car in Camden, if you are observant you'll notice that everyone is looking at you and licking their chops.

CookyJar

Most true. And I do understand that Camden is or was the murder capital of the country. Too all?, Next time I'm down that way, I will use a bit more logic.

Crown Fried Chicken definitely hit da spot after "my workout" though. ;)

Fbtom
11-09-09, 09:42
... if you are observant you'll notice that everyone is looking at you and licking their chops...

I got out of my car just to get a drink and break a twenty and noticed these same stares! Very unsettling to say the least. From now on, I'll be bringing small bills with me.

MeatMan
11-09-09, 11:13
By the way, were any of you guys cruising this past Saturday?. The smell of death on Broadway was horrible.

Johnboy
11-09-09, 11:45
I got out of my car just to get a drink and break a twenty and noticed these same stares! Very unsettling to say the least. From now on, I'll be bringing small bills with me.I got out of my car to use an ATM at a bank on Federal St. one night and I was scared to death even though there was no one around. You almost feel like a target. I don't think it matters what your race is but rather your demeaner that makes you a target. I see plenty of white guys roaming broadway but you better beleive they know the hood and are street smart of the area which is something I am not and it shows to the area people. I get stares just doing a loop off a side street.

Safe hunting

JB

Tussel
11-09-09, 13:29
I got out of my car just to get a drink and break a twenty and noticed these same stares! Very unsettling to say the least. From now on, I'll be bringing small bills with me.
When you go to Camden , you are entering one of the poorest cities in America. I can't say it enough , be careful where you go and mindful of everything around you. A lot of the thugs on the streets in Camden have nothing to lose. Handle your business from the car if you can. We are in bad economic times right now and people especially in that city will do anything for money.

Fbtom
11-09-09, 13:44
If I didn't see how bad it was for myself I never would have imagined a place like this existed in America. Very depressing!

Street Samurai
11-09-09, 20:11
If I didn't see how bad it was for myself I never would have imagined a place like this existed in America. Very depressing!

You're definitely right about that. Especially if you're an out of towner like myself, you will be shocked to the core upon witnessing the mess.
When I visited there few months ago, I felt like I was passing through an Iraqi village in the aftermath of a bomb blast. It looked like the scene right out of Charles Bronson's Death Wish movies, which takes place in the Bronx in 1970's.

I'm from NY, and I've seen some really bad ghetto like Bed-Stuy, East NY, and South Bronx, but I must say Camden is the WORST, hands down.

Johnboy
11-09-09, 20:45
I think this subject came up before, but which area would you feel safer in, Camden or the K in Philadelphia. I know alot of you guys venture to both areas which I do as well and I am curious to know your opinion. Honestly during the day the K would seem safer to me, but at night neither make me feel comfortable. I'm sure your race, type of car and mannerism would make a difference in your opinion as well as how you "stick out" as an outsider.

JB

TexasMonger
11-09-09, 22:54

Great idea Fbtom.

When I am trolling the Camden area, I bring my money with me. Also, there is a bank south of Camden in the next town over "Gloucester City" which is much safer to use. ATM included :-)

Cheers

TM

TexasMonger
11-09-09, 23:05
You're definitely right about that. Especially if you're an out of towner like myself, you will be shocked to the core upon witnessing the mess.
When I visited there few months ago, I felt like I was passing through an Iraqi village in the aftermath of a bomb blast. It looked like the scene right out of Charles Bronson's Death Wish movies, which takes place in the Bronx in 1970's.

I'm from NY, and I've seen some really bad ghetto like Bed-Stuy, East NY, and South Bronx, but I must say Camden is the WORST, hands down.

I also drive from NY and can say that some of these areas noted by Street Samurai are bad, but nothing comes close to Camden. I have been away from the Camden stroll for about a year, by choice.

Every time it is nice out, I get the urge to drive and pay Camden a visit, then my big head prevails, higher tolls and gas price is making the trip there not worth it, plus, an out of state later year model car trolling the strip will raise more than one eye brow, including LE.

The next time I get the urge to go there, I may visit the K stroll instead.

Cheers

TM

Fbtom
11-09-09, 23:45
Hey TM, Thanks for the tip.

I'll add that I'll be bringing my own drinks and snacks also. One thing I have found in common, regardless of town, the girls seem to appreciate and desire a drink and snack after the date. I'm talking like the small chocolates that you give to kids on Halloween and small bottles of water. One girl seemed like she hasn't eaten in a while, so I drove her to a fast food joint and gave her a cheap meal.

Maybe they don't like the salty protein shake taste? I'm half tempted to carry small toiletries, such as little mouthwash bottles, that people use when they travel. Some girls look like they could use such basic items.

Be safe!

Fbtom
11-09-09, 23:51
Some may have noticed that S.E. and myself are working on stroll maps that are located in the amateur forum.

Any info that you could send to either one of us would be appreciated by all who would find this info useful.
Please be specific as possible, including good locations along the stroll.
Don't feel as though "someone else will surely send something, so I won't".
Send it anyway. If nothing else, it would confirm a report by another member. Maybe even enlighten us to a spot we didn't know about.

Camden, NJ - The Marlton Pike Stroll...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=894938&postcount=18

Camden, NJ - The Broadway Stroll...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=894957&postcount=19

Be safe!

Ignacus
11-10-09, 01:59
You should stroll East St Louis, IL sometime. Gives Camden a run for the money, at least it did when I was there many moons ago. I hear Detroit is nice too.

Ignacus
11-10-09, 02:02
You weren't down by the meat processing plant were you?

By the way, were any of you guys cruising this past Saturday?. The smell of death on Broadway was horrible.

Ignacus
11-10-09, 02:10
I've made a few runs through town the past couple of weeks with nothing interesting if there was anyone out. Hit town about 9:30 and made a couple of passes in E. Camden and around the Rand. On my second pass, there was Erica flagging me. Something about making a pick in front of PD just seems wrong. To my place for some 69, CG, K9, rev mish and mish. Pretty freshly shaven, I just love that petite little bod. Very accomodating, good conversation one of the best GFE I've ever had including some real GFs. The rest of you bastards stay away from her, SHE'S MINE!!! MINE!

Fbtom
11-10-09, 03:05
I've made a few runs through town the past couple of weeks with nothing interesting if there was anyone out. Hit town about 9:30 and made a couple of passes in E. Camden and around the Rand. On my second pass, there was Erica flagging me. Something about making a pick in front of PD just seems wrong. To my place for some 69, CG, K9, rev mish and mish. Pretty freshly shaven, I just love that petite little bod. Very accomodating, good conversation one of the best GFE I've ever had including some real GFs. The rest of you bastards stay away from her, SHE'S MINE!!! MINE!

Oh come on now, you got to share a find that fine!
Please PM me with contact info and details of your stroll.

Be safe!

TexasMonger
11-10-09, 07:27
Hey TM, Thanks for the tip. I'm half tempted to carry small toiletries, such as little mouthwash bottles, that people use when they travel. Some girls look like they could use such basic items.

Be safe!

May I also suggest hand sanitizer to the above. At least have the girl do a mouth wash and a little bit of hand cleaning before the BBBJ activities start.

P.S Several mongers on other boards have suggested a hoe kit that they have with them at all times. It includes these items and tooth brush, tooth paste, condoms, soap, etc...

Cheers

TM

TexasMonger
11-10-09, 07:31
Oh come on now, you got to share a find that fine!
Please PM me with contact info and details of your stroll.

Be safe!

Hey Fbtom

Erica has been featured many times on this board along with pictures. I don't think she has a working number but if you see her pictures, I'm sure you can find her on the streets. Better now than later cause as it gets colder, they start wearing hoodies and then you will have a hard time finding her.

Cheers

TM

Lanky43
11-10-09, 09:04
You should stroll East St Louis, IL sometime. Gives Camden a run for the money, at least it did when I was there many moons ago. I hear Detroit is nice too.Never read the book, but excerpts from Roseanne Barr autobiography stated that she use to solicit truck drivers in E St. Louis.

Fbtom
11-10-09, 10:35
Hey TM, thanks for the tips. The hoe kit does sound like a good idea.

Mike Sweeney
11-10-09, 15:23
Now that's scary!!!

Johnboy
11-10-09, 18:50
Never read the book, but excerpts from Roseanne Barr autobiography stated that she use to solicit truck drivers in E St. Louis.Thats a scarier thought than walking the streets of Camden. Wow!

JB

HoundGuy
11-11-09, 10:58
Thanks for posting the maps. Broadway is a very simple stroll, but have never done Marlton. Didn't want to partake yesterday, but did do some scouting. I mapped out a loop that includes the broadway and marlton strolls. Started on Marlton at crescent and did the little federal/baird turn around. Lots of activity at on Marlton around federal. Appeared to be the same quality as broadway. Federal was very slow traffic wise and didn't seem to be many opportunities. Took baird down back to broadway via Kaign (I think).

Drove down to morgan and turned around a few blocks south of there. Came all the way up to federal and then returned to Marlton via 30/130. Broadway was hopping at dusk, lots of candidates at the usual places. Saw two or three that would qualify as good looking even off the street and another few that looked like amateurs (I. E., healthy looking and not noticeably drugged out and/or crazy).

Full loop took about 40 minutes and covered the marlton stroll and broadway stroll (x2). I think a quicker route would be to travel from marlton to broadway/morgan via 130 and would avoid some of the warzones between the two.

By the way: Good to see the health department down by Morgan.

Here's a link to the stroll maps.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6639

Hoe Hunter
11-12-09, 11:53
Hey Fbtom

Erica has been featured many times on this board along with pictures. I don't think she has a working number but if you see her pictures, I'm sure you can find her on the streets. Better now than later cause as it gets colder, they start wearing hoodies and then you will have a hard time finding her.

Cheers

TM

I found Erica in the parking lot of that fast food joint off BW stroll. I stopped

and spoke to her but eventually passed because it appears she had a cold

sore on the bottom lip. Yes, she was wearing a hoodie as it was cold that

evening.

Stay safe...

HH

sore on her lips.

Sprat
11-12-09, 16:06
Thanks for posting the maps. Broadway is a very simple stroll, but have never done Marlton. Didn't want to partake yesterday, but did do some scouting. I mapped out a loop that includes the broadway and marlton strolls. Started on Marlton at crescent and did the little federal/baird turn around. Lots of activity at on Marlton around federal. Appeared to be the same quality as broadway. Federal was very slow traffic wise and didn't seem to be many opportunities. Took baird down back to broadway via Kaign (I think).

Drove down to morgan and turned around a few blocks south of there. Came all the way up to federal and then returned to Marlton via 30/130. Broadway was hopping at dusk, lots of candidates at the usual places. Saw two or three that would qualify as good looking even off the street and another few that looked like amateurs (I. E., healthy looking and not noticeably drugged out and/or crazy).

Full loop took about 40 minutes and covered the marlton stroll and broadway stroll (x2). I think a quicker route would be to travel from marlton to broadway/morgan via 130 and would avoid some of the warzones between the two.

By the way: Good to see the health department down by Morgan.

Here's a link to the stroll maps.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6639As I noted in a earlier post, it is best to see both ends of town, helps to spread out the time and cruising in one spot. Marlton & Baird were never hot spots, but there are SW's to be found. I always started at Rt 30 to Baird checking / and riding up and down the side streets turnng left on to Marlton pike to the 7-11 turning right onto Federal again checking the side streets, then right on Baird and start over again. I have travelled up to westfield but never saw SW's there, but anything is possible. I do know some of the streets east of Federal have girls walking on them. Once I finish this stroll, I take federal into downtown and start down broadway from here to morgan and proceed north on 676 and get off at atlantic/kaign and either turn right or left on Broadway. I never cruise up and down broadway, always changing my pattern then back to marlton pike. I have been doing this pattern since the early 1990' and it works. Watch heading towards Gloucester City for a you-turn, not a good place to do you-turns. If you must do a you-turn drive into gloucester city then turn around.

Remember you can turn a empty corner and come back a few minutes later and there is a SW

Thank you to FBTOM for the maps, hope this helps the inexperienced and out of towners, heck I learned the hard way

Stay safe

Sprat

Fbtom
11-12-09, 17:38
Hey HH, I think I'll wait until the sore clears up before I seek her. Thanks for the location tidbit.

CookyJar
11-12-09, 22:34
Terri is one accommodating SWer. It was totally her idea to do the Outside pictures. She was going to strip completely naked, but I stopped her. It was cold as hell, the wind was rough and I just couldn’t let her. Her nipples got so hard they began to look raw.

After the pictures were taken we returned to the car and I put the heater on full blast. It took awhile but we finally thawed out. Terri teased me a little and then proceeds to give me a nice BBBJ. I stopped her short of a climax because I wanted to finish our date with FS back at a nice warm motel. We had agreed we’d try and find a friend of hers for a threesome. The problem was she wanted to make a stop first. I had compensated her for the pictures and she was eager to make a purchase. I drove her back to a location near Broadway, were I lost her. I didn’t lose her on purpose and it wasn’t her fault. I was going to come back for her; however, I found something I thought better.

I would do Terri again in a heartbeat. This was actually our second date. The first was during a threesome, so I figured I would trust her for a second go around. When we got to the location of our first date, it was close. That made things a little more difficult. So it was I who decided to back down after I dropped her off.

YMMV

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-12-09, 22:45
I would do Terri again in a heartbeat. This was actually our second date. The first was during a threesome, so I figured I would trust her for a second go around. When we got to the location of our first date, it was close. That made things a little more difficult. So it was I who decided to back down after I dropped her off.

YMMV

CookyJar

Mike Sweeney
11-13-09, 04:59
I had a couple of great dates with Terri a couple of yeras back, tight as can be and great little boobs, and she still looks good. Great pics CJ. Terri can be a lot of fun!!!

Johnboy
11-13-09, 08:04
Great pics. CJ but be carefull of this one. She can be fun but she always wants to be taken to cop either before a motel date or after a car date and she will try to get more and more money from you. I've also heard rumors shes carrying something around with her and I don't mean a purse. Her favorite place to cop is N. Camden and she will have you drive around forever if you let her making you feel like a moving LE target.
Be safe
JB

Mike Sweeney
11-13-09, 11:41
Terri is closing in on 40 and has had three kids, and she has a great body, the boobs look like they belong to a teenager.

Johnboy
11-15-09, 21:09
Was out today in Camden around mid afternoon looking for some action. Le was pretty light except for the area around the hospital, and that was not that bad compared to lately. Came in from Morgan to start my loop and notice Camille right away in her usual spot at the corner. I swear she must have grown roots there because she never leaves that spot. My last experience with her was not good because she wants to cop before the date and smoke it in your car. When I would'nt let her she said fine but was not into the BBBJ which was mostly a hand job. Saw a fat WSW around Chelton and skinny Michele around Atlantic. Was a pretty curly haired blond walking toward Broadway from Atlantic. Went around the block but she was gone when I got back. Not too much activity around the triangle when I went past except for oone WSW that was really out of it. On my drive back I saw this thin dark haired girl on the corner of Carl Miller who waved to me. She looked pretty good and things were a little slow for that time so I decided to give her a go. Her name is Kelly and she looks to be about 28-30. I decided to go to a notel because it was a really nice day with alot of people around and she was good conversation, although a bit high on something, during the trip. When we got there she was'nt interested in taking a shower which was a dissapointment not that she was dirty or anything. We talked for a good twenty minutes about the other girls and her drug of choice (crack) which from her hyperactivity I guess she just smoked (not sure if this is the case). During our conversation I noticed and commented that she has the most beautiful teeth and smile of any girl on Broadway. I mean they were all there, straight and white which is astonishing concidering she smokes crack. She proceded to give me a great BBBJ which is one of the best I've had around there and yes I have dated Dyan. It was not the style of Dyan who I think is still the champ, but she was all mouth all the time with just the right amount of slurp. I decided to try CFS because of her great BJ skills and finished with doggie. My only complaint was the smell from down there, which was a major mood killer based on the rest of her talents. She jumped into the shower afterward for a minute (figures) and I drove her to a different spot than I picked her up, to cop no doubt. All in all she was a fun date with a good attitude and absolutely no rush. I gave her .50 and tried to get pictures but she looked shocked when I asked. Maybe I don't have the Cooky touch with my requests and that is why I concider him the master. Would pick her up again, but only for a BBBJ car date as the odor was a big turn off. Be safe and happy hunting.
JB

Ignacus
11-16-09, 00:01
I hit Camden around 8:30 and made several trips around. Saw a few of the regulars along Broadway. None I found interesting. Made a few passed in E. Camden as well, I thought I saw Christy on Marlton midway beetween Federal and Baird. It was so dark, I couldn't be sure who it was. Kept checking for Erica around McD but only saw some blonde that didn't look appealing once I got a better look.

Finally spotted an acceptable HSW on 28th just off Westfield. I circled and she was hanging in front of a house on Cramer between 27th and 28th. Wasn't sure so I circled a few times. Then spotted her on 27th walking toward Westfield and almost ran her over as I turned right at the light. She waved me on and crossed the street. I was stopped at the next light and I saw her waving as she re-crossed and disappeared between the buildings. I swung around the block and picked her up on Cramer.

Didn't get her name, but not for lack of trying. Asked her twice, but the Spanish tinted Ghetto speak was so heavy I got maybe one out of five words. Felt like I was in Blade Runner. I've done better overseas with girls who don't understand or speak English. Found a spot and she wanted .20 for CBJ and .02 for the cover. Then she says she doesn't have one and I had left my kit at home. So it was BBBJ which was pretty good. As I approach the point of no return, she withdraws and finshes by hand. Now I've got a mess to clean up and she is telling me she needs a napkin.

Then she tries bumming two quarters so she can call someone to bring her junk. Then starts asking for more money so she can get home, to Willingboro.

Hoe Hunter
11-16-09, 00:21
I hit Camden around 8:30 and made several trips around. Saw a few of the regulars along Broadway. None I found interesting. Made a few passed in E. Camden as well, I thought I saw Christy on Marlton midway beetween Federal and Baird. It was so dark, I couldn't be sure who it was. Kept checking for Erica around McD but only saw some blonde that didn't look appealing once I got a better look.

Finally spotted an acceptable HSW on 28th just off Westfield. I circled and she was hanging in front of a house on Cramer between 27th and 28th. Wasn't sure so I circled a few times. Then spotted her on 27th walking toward Westfield and almost ran her over as I turned right at the light. She waved me on and crossed the street. I was stopped at the next light and I saw her waving as she re-crossed and disappeared between the buildings. I swung around the block and picked her up on Cramer.

Didn't get her name, but not for lack of trying. Asked her twice, but the Spanish tinted Ghetto speak was so heavy I got maybe one out of five words. Felt like I was in Blade Runner. I've done better overseas with girls who don't understand or speak English. Found a spot and she wanted .20 for CBJ and .02 for the cover. Then she says she doesn't have one and I had left my kit at home. So it was BBBJ which was pretty good. As I approach the point of no return, she withdraws and finshes by hand. Now I've got a mess to clean up and she is telling me she needs a napkin.

Then she tries bumming two quarters so she can call someone to bring her junk. Then starts asking for more money so she can get home, to Willingboro.

Was she a young girl maybe in her early 20s? Was the bbbj subpar?
I only ask because I met a young hispanic girl who really didnt speak too well and didn't want cim so she let it all over my clothes as well. Just curious if it was the same chick. 5'5 ish 130ilbs ish and decent face?

HH

Fbtom
11-17-09, 01:09
I now keep a small towel handy since a recent date I had let some spill about. Good thing that I had a spare shirt in the trunk that day.

A different girl I picked up recently smelled so bad that I had to get her out of the car asap! I just told her that I wanted her number for a future date(NOT!). My car stank for two days. She did NOT even take her clothes off, WTF! I had to go to a full service car wash to have the inside cleaned as well as the outside.

Fbtom
11-17-09, 02:28
I tried to call a recent date; but darn it, no answer after several attempts.

So I drove around a little. I have an odd weakness for blonds and freckles. What grabbed my attention from a distance were her nice sized boobs. She saw me circle a few times and seemed to avoid me. Later, she says that she thought that I was uncle.

She mentioned an indoor place to visit. 26 yrs. Old and about 5'9". We did a full two hour date that was a very pleasant GFE. We did a lot, but nothing from the land of Socrates. It was a wonderful shower to shower experience. Being very clean, the first shower were not needed, but I wanted to experience washing together. Time and pics set me back point eight.

She seemed tired and at one point near the end of our time started to doze off while lying together. I hope that I didn't bore her to death LOL! She did explain that she was helping her family with some major chores the day before. As usual, it took a lot for me to finish, but she was a trooper and insisted to continue to the end.

She is new to the area and is out from noon to five from the station to Mechanic. No cim and always with a raincoat. She allowed a few pics, posting a few here hoping to attract new friends, but wanted to be unrecognizable to her neighborhood friends. So the pics have been altered a little. Not too shabby considering two children.

She is a good one, please be good to her if you meet her.

She wants to meet new friends who are WM or HM and 30 and older.

If you fit the requirements, I might hook up certain members with a cell # and some personal tips for being with her.

Johnboy
11-17-09, 07:58
I now keep a small towel handy since a recent date I had let some spill about. Good thing that I had a spare shirt in the trunk that day.

A different girl I picked up recently smelled so bad that I had to get her out of the car asap! I just told her that I wanted her number for a future date(NOT!). My car stank for two days. She did NOT even take her clothes off, WTF! I had to go to a full service car wash to have the inside cleaned as well as the outside.
I know what you mean Tom, I had a girl about two months ago (can't remember her name) that I picked up a few blocks from the hospital who was young, dark hair and gave a really sweet BBBJ. She showed me her perky b cups and pulled her pants down to show me her pussy and that was all it took. Man that is such a mood killer. I was going to do CFS with another girl a couple of years ago and the odor was so bad I made an excuse that the spot made me nervous then gave her 10 before I dropped her off just to get out of there. She must have dripped some on my cloth seat because I had to use cleaning agents several times just to get rid of it. Talk about crotch rot!
JB

Tussel
11-17-09, 09:42
I know what you mean Tom, I had a girl about two months ago (can't remember her name) that I picked up a few blocks from the hospital who was young, dark hair and gave a really sweet BBBJ. She showed me her perky b cups and pulled her pants down to show me her pussy and that was all it took. Man that is such a mood killer. I was going to do CFS with another girl a couple of years ago and the odor was so bad I made an excuse that the spot made me nervous then gave her 10 before I dropped her off just to get out of there. She must have dripped some on my cloth seat because I had to use cleaning agents several times just to get rid of it. Talk about crotch rot!
JB
I missed the good ole days when most of SW's kept their hygiene up. Many wore better outfits , cheap perfume and made themselves look inviting. Nowadays they just wear the same clothes everyday, don't bathe regularly or brush their teeth. It must be the drugs out there now that keep them neglecting their appearance.

Mike Sweeney
11-17-09, 10:19
I remember a HSW named Sony who hung around Morgan and Broadway, she dropped her pants to show the biggest bush I've ever seen and the smell was toxic, got a wif of that from the passanger side.

Fbtom
11-17-09, 10:34
Her being so clean is what impressed me the most about Kristal. I will definitely see her again without hesitation.

She has had a very rough turn of events in her life, so treat her right if you see her!

Johnboy
11-17-09, 13:31
I missed the good ole days when most of SW's kept their hygiene up. Many wore better outfits , cheap perfume and made themselves look inviting. Nowadays they just wear the same clothes everyday, don't bathe regularly or brush their teeth. It must be the drugs out there now that keep them neglecting their appearance.
You bring up a good point about how things have changed. Some of the girls in the area look so greasy and dirty it makes me sick. Unfortunately for us, in order for them to bathe regularly and brush their teeth they need water, which is something alot don't have. They live in abandos and houses without electricity or water. They could buy bottled water, but that would cut into their habit fund. At least they have their priorities in order! Have any of you been in the houses these girls live? I know I have, which was a dumb thing to do, and won't do again. The place is falling down with trash everywhere, razor blades and pipes all over, used needles laying around etc... I guess the higher grade of SW is going to CL or BP and staying off the streets. Can anyone else chime in with their view on the current decline of quality, clean SW?
JB

Mike Sweeney
11-17-09, 15:18
I agree stay out of the houses, I went into one, one time and this little SW was sleeping, then all of a sudden she got up walked over to the corner and took a dump, and just flopped back down on the bed and went to sleep.

Eenik
11-17-09, 18:17
You bring up a good point about how things have changed. Some of the girls in the area look so greasy and dirty it makes me sick. Unfortunately for us, in order for them to bathe regularly and brush their teeth they need water, which is something alot don't have. They live in abandos and houses without electricity or water. They could buy bottled water, but that would cut into their habit fund. At least they have their priorities in order! Have any of you been in the houses these girls live? I know I have, which was a dumb thing to do, and won't do again. The place is falling down with trash everywhere, razor blades and pipes all over, used needles laying around etc. I guess the higher grade of SW is going to CL or BP and staying off the streets. Can anyone else chime in with their view on the current decline of quality, clean SW?

JBIt seems LE has locked up most of them and left the trash.

Ignacus
11-18-09, 00:54
She had a decent bod and OK face. I would say she could have been early 20's. Said her Dad drove a car like mine and she thought at first I was her old man. sounds like it could be the same girl.

Was she a young girl maybe in her early 20s? Was the bbbj subpar?
I only ask because I met a young hispanic girl who really didnt speak too well and didn't want cim so she let it all over my clothes as well. Just curious if it was the same chick. 5'5 ish 130ilbs ish and decent face?

HH

Jr Monger
11-18-09, 10:36
All I know is I was trolling the stroll yesterday and one of us monger's was driving a HIGH profile Orange "neo-muscle car". She was a cute little spinner. :)

She had a decent bod and OK face. I would say she could have been early 20's. Said her Dad drove a car like mine and she thought at first I was her old man. sounds like it could be the same girl.

Johnboy
11-22-09, 10:14
I was out Saturday night for a couple of hours, so decided to take a couple of runs down Broadway to see what was up. LE was very heavy around 9-10PM even as far as Morgan with cars pulled over up and down the stretch. On my first loop I noticed quite a few decent looking SW but was just window shopping at the time so I did'nt stop for anyone. As I looped back the first thing that happens is Kelly, who I saw last week, screams my name at the top of her lungs as I pass by her. I really did not have any desire to pick her up after the odor problem last week, so I kept driving. The problem was the fact that she screamed my name, even if it is just a false name, with a cop four blocks away. While I was stopped at a light by the triangle, this guy starts yelling "YO" repeatedly from across the street. I think it was a BF of one of the girls I dated over a year ago that got locked up so I was'nt about to stop. I can only assume that he recognized me from picking up this particular SW. Needless to say there was LE everywhere so I made my way out of town, but not before a WSW around Spruce starts waving her hands and yelling loudly for me to stop as I passed her. The problem is that I did not even know this girl so I guess I just looked familiar or drove the same kind of car as a previous date. I'm sorry to vent here but this is ridiculous. What ever happened to being descreet about what you do and pulling down a side street to do a pick up without being in sight of LE for blocks. Some of these girls wait in the middle of blocks so you can't stop unless it's obvious what your doing, and by that time LE could be all over you. Between the yelling and carelessness on their part it makes for a tough time picking them up, so is it any wonder I pass right by. It seems when you pick a girl up they expect that they're a regular for life. I hate to say it, but it IMHO, the current majority (not all) of SW are on a downward spiral between cleanliness, appearance, even manners as dumb as that may sound. I know a lot of you guys are out more than I am. Do any of you run into this same problem as much as I did, and if so, how do you handle it. I have been a hobbyest for about ten years and this is the worst I've ever seen it. Be safe and happy hunting.
JB

CookyJar
11-22-09, 10:48
Terri is one accommodating SWer.

I would do Terri again in a heartbeat. This was actually our second date. The first was during a threesome,…YMMV

CookyJar

I cannot believe I never posted this review and pictures. They have been sitting on my computer since August.

I picked up Terri about a week ago on Broadway. Actually she didn’t look like much and I would have pass on her. The only reason I stop for her was because she is a spinner and she had on a house dress that showed off her strong shapely legs.

She took me to a house just off of Broadway. I had been there before and the owner has been mentioned by others. When we got there, another girl was in the room resting. I was standing in the doorway, watching as she dressed. At that point Terri was still a mystery and I was thinking about asking the much younger girl to join us. I decided to wait.

Terri is a former stripper, with a tight body. Her sex skills were above par. She was very accommodating. No rush. I was very satisfied with her service.

Not wanting to pass on an opportunity, I asked Terri to check with the girl I’d seen and to see if she’d join us. I am sorry, I didn’t get the other girls name. But, she was wild as hell.

She may have been high on something. She was full of action. She offered me the full lot of services. Anal was spread all over the table, so much so that she plunged her own fingers up her ass for a few pictures. She moaned and groaned so much I had to remind her that the pictures would have no sound.

In my youth I would have bang the hell out of her. Those days are gone. One or two cups and I am done. Unfortunately, I had given my all to Terri. Sorry, I didn’t sample the friend’s wares.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-22-09, 11:15
Not wanting to pass on an opportunity, I asked Terri to check with the girl I’d seen and to see if she’d join us.
CookyJar

I cannot believe I never posted this review and pictures. I checked and I cannot find a previous review on Terri or her friend posted by me.

I am sorry but everything happen kind of fast. I never even asked her her name. All I remember is that she was young and wild.

CookyJar

Tussel
11-22-09, 11:26
I was out Saturday night for a couple of hours, so decided to take a couple of runs down Broadway to see what was up. LE was very heavy around 9-10PM even as far as Morgan with cars pulled over up and down the stretch. On my first loop I noticed quite a few decent looking SW but was just window shopping at the time so I did'nt stop for anyone. As I looped back the first thing that happens is Kelly, who I saw last week, screams my name at the top of her lungs as I pass by her. I really did not have any desire to pick her up after the odor problem last week, so I kept driving. The problem was the fact that she screamed my name, even if it is just a false name, with a cop four blocks away. While I was stopped at a light by the triangle, this guy starts yelling "YO" repeatedly from across the street. I think it was a BF of one of the girls I dated over a year ago that got locked up so I was'nt about to stop. I can only assume that he recognized me from picking up this particular SW. Needless to say there was LE everywhere so I made my way out of town, but not before a WSW around Spruce starts waving her hands and yelling loudly for me to stop as I passed her. The problem is that I did not even know this girl so I guess I just looked familiar or drove the same kind of car as a previous date. I'm sorry to vent here but this is ridiculous. What ever happened to being descreet about what you do and pulling down a side street to do a pick up without being in sight of LE for blocks. Some of these girls wait in the middle of blocks so you can't stop unless it's obvious what your doing, and by that time LE could be all over you. Between the yelling and carelessness on their part it makes for a tough time picking them up, so is it any wonder I pass right by. It seems when you pick a girl up they expect that they're a regular for life. I hate to say it, but it IMHO, the current majority (not all) of SW are on a downward spiral between cleanliness, appearance, even manners as dumb as that may sound. I know a lot of you guys are out more than I am. Do any of you run into this same problem as much as I did, and if so, how do you handle it. I have been a hobbyest for about ten years and this is the worst I've ever seen it. Be safe and happy hunting.
JB
A lot of these SW's are desperate more than ever. I have encountered the same problems too. I think as the economy gets worse we are going to see more SW's and more acts of what you are seeing. This past Friday , I spotted three BSW near Broadway and Atlantic. I asked them if they all would like get together for a foursome for 0.75. They all agreed and it completely surprise me because I was only kidding to see how desperate these SW's are now. I told them I would be back but never showed back up.

CookyJar
11-22-09, 11:40
She may have been high on something. She was full of action. She offered me the full lot of services. Anal was spread all over the table, so much so that she plunged her own fingers up her ass for a few pictures. She moaned and groaned so much I had to remind her that the pictures would have no sound.

CookyJar

I cannot believe I never posted this.

Like I said Terri is very accommodating. She is also very experienced. Once the hot little young thing entered the scene Terri fell right in line. The two of them went wild. For my part, I got right in there with them. I groped and poked, pried and stoked. I tried small samples. Try as could, the old fellow wasn’t having it. Maybe in a half an hour or so, I may have risen to the occasion. Too be young again.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-22-09, 11:48
YMMV - But, as for myself; I'd sure like to get these two together again.

TexasMonger
11-22-09, 12:42
[size=3][b]Once the hot little young thing entered the scene Terri fell right in line. The two of them went wild.
CookyJar

Where is that BUTT PLUG Cooky??? I will personally deliver it to you if you are shy about visiting the Erotica store :-)

Cheers

TM

CookyJar
11-22-09, 12:45
I cannot believe I never posted this.

Oops! I think I see my mistake. That's what happens when you try to be slick.

I seem to have forgotten that these were posted in another forum, by me, under a different name.

CookyJar

Mike Sweeney
11-22-09, 13:09
CJ, Your theme sholud be "Lucky Man" by ELP, Great pics of Terri and friend.

SomeDude
11-22-09, 14:09
Man I love used up crack monkeys, they have some of the best pussy. Thank you CJ, you should go in business and bring those girls down to Fayetteville, NC. You could really clean up and do alot better than Obama's bull shit economic recovery.

Ignacus
11-23-09, 01:42
CJ,
Is that Terri from Marlton? If so she has really gone downhill since last year. I'd seen her hanging by the triangle recently, at times looking a bit dazed. If that is her, last time I picked her up for bbbj I had a problem the next morning that required antibiotics. I've passed on her ever since, for obvious reaons. Be very careful.

Trashed201
11-24-09, 04:42
CJ,

Is that Terri from Marlton? If so she has really gone downhill since last year. I'd seen her hanging by the triangle recently, at times looking a bit dazed. If that is her, last time I picked her up for bbbj I had a problem the next morning that required antibiotics. I've passed on her ever since, for obvious reaons. Be very careful.I agree wholeheartedly as last time I saw her she ripped me off of $30.00! Also supposedly she's HIV positive. Comes from what sounds like a very good source.

Snapper123
11-24-09, 10:47
I had an unexpected trip to Camden yesterday. After finishing, I had time to drive down Bway for the first time. On my first pass, I saw a big selection but Mia (HSW) caught my eye near Jefferson. She jumps in and she suggests her place. I usually won't go that route, especially on the first time, but with my own economics, I could use a break. Off we go to her place, off Morgan in an apartment complex. Once we get out and start walking, that fear passes over me, like WTF am I doing here? And who will be lurking inside the apt? Turns out that all was clear. We agree to FS for. 4

As we go into her bedroom, I notice the needle and crack pipe on the nightstand. We get comfortable and she begins to rush. She wants to get down to business right away. The BJ was covered, even though we agreed to bb. Oh well, she does have very good skills and went on for a while. We moved to CG, doggie, more CBJ, to mish, then back to doggie where we finished. I tipped her. 1 for her effort, which I thought was good and long.

I told her that she had to walk with me back to my car, as I was a standout in that area and she obliged. I did not exchange digits and glad I didn't after reading other posts here from last year.

BTW, Camden was once again named the most dangerous city in the US. Be safe out there.

Johnboy
11-24-09, 19:58
I agree wholeheartedly as last time I saw her she ripped me off of $30.00! Also supposedly she's HIV positive. Comes from what sounds like a very good source.

I can agree with you guys all the way. I dated Terri a few times, and if you get her when she is in need she will turn on you and scam you for all she can get. I warned Cookie on a previous post regarding this but YMMV. It sounds like he found her when she was high, because when she is she is absolutely a wild girl. Not sure if the rumors are true about HIV and such but she is definitely a well used SW so anything is possible.
JB

TexasMonger
11-24-09, 20:43
I had an unexpected trip to Camden yesterday. After finishing, I had time to drive down Bway for the first time. On my first pass, I saw a big selection but Mia (HSW) caught my eye near Jefferson. She jumps in and she suggests her place. I usually won't go that route, especially on the first time, but with my own economics, I could use a break. Off we go to her place, off Morgan in an apartment complex. Once we get out and start walking, that fear passes over me, like WTF am I doing here? And who will be lurking inside the apt? Turns out that all was clear. We agree to FS for. 4

As we go into her bedroom, I notice the needle and crack pipe on the nightstand. We get comfortable and she begins to rush. She wants to get down to business right away. The BJ was covered, even though we agreed to bb. Oh well, she does have very good skills and went on for a while. We moved to CG, doggie, more CBJ, to mish, then back to doggie where we finished. I tipped her. 1 for her effort, which I thought was good and long.

I told her that she had to walk with me back to my car, as I was a standout in that area and she obliged. I did not exchange digits and glad I didn't after reading other posts here from last year.

BTW, Camden was once again named the most dangerous city in the US. Be safe out there.

Hey Snapper

Thanks for the post which should be an example of "WHAT NOT TO DO". What were you thinking????

No economics should come before your safety. Did you tip her cause you were afraid for your safety or is it a stellar performance as so said? Then again you say you are glad you didn't exchange numbers after reading some posts ??? I'm a bit confused here :-)

Cheers

TM

Hoe Hunter
11-25-09, 12:03

I've also dated Mia a few week ago and she took me back to her apartment

as well. I felt very safe and comfortable once inside her place as she also

walked me back to my car once we were done. Her performance was a lil

lack luster as she wanted .40 for a cbj. I obviously negotiated to the

standard rate and she accepted. She's defitnetly one of the better looking

HSW on the strool

and would probably be good for a fs date but she needs to improve on her oral

skills. Mia also gave me her digits and I wll gladly give them out to any

willing monger. As always be safe and happy holidays...

HH

Eenik
11-25-09, 23:21
I cannot believe I never posted this review and pictures. I checked and I cannot find a previous review on Terri or her friend posted by me.

I am sorry but everything happen kind of fast. I never even asked her her name. All I remember is that she was young and wild.

CookyJarHer name is Jessica.

23 yrs old Armenian / Italian

CookyJar
11-26-09, 12:19
She (Lexus) is a spinner, a wee morsel – a tender little sweet thing. She is so delicate. There were times I feared I might break her, under my 220 lbs. (All muscle I might add.) I do so love my spinners. They are my passion, my preference. They take me back to a time when all of the women I knew were spinners. Spinners take me back to a time before the woman I knew then, had babies and got pot bellies and saggy tits. Good times.

I pray thee, gentle spinner, sing again: Mine ear is much enamour'd of thy note; So is mine eye enthralled to thy shape; And thy fair virtue's force perforce doth move me On the first view to say, to swear, I love thee.

CookyJar

Lexus aka Shannon has been review by me and others on a few occasion. She is a cutie. I would love to put her in my pocket and take her home. She reminds me of a young Dyan. She does not have Dyan’s BJ skills. Hopefully, her skills will improve with age. Her cowgirl and doggie were superb. Her small, tight little body enhanced my own performance (it helps when the girl is this attractive). IMHO, her attitude improves as the date progresses. She is a great find. YMMV

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-26-09, 12:27
Shannon aka Lexus may have put on a tiny bit of weight since our first meeting. For those who are interested and keep track of such things: Shannon is 5’2” and weighs 101 lbs. A morsel.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-26-09, 12:32
These pictures were taken about two week ago. To see my first review, click on gentle spinner, sing again For reviews by other posters, simply do a search for Shannon or Lexus.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-26-09, 12:38
Where is that BUTT PLUG Cooky??? I will personally deliver it to you if you are shy about visiting the Erotica store :-)

Cheers

TM

Sorry no ”Butt Plugs” But, here a little something for the tootsie lovers. Sorry; no socks guys.

LOL

CookyJar

Seva Lurker
11-26-09, 15:01
Well I took off for a long weekend, just to get out on untried monger trails. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate. I stayed in the Camden area last night, but didn't try to find the stroll until this morning.

I FINALLY (no thanks to my GPS) found Broadway and cruised it not quite two times before heading south.

Like I said, I finally found Broadway arriving there from Morgan and I thought I had immediately spotted a lady working by the factory on the other side. She appeared Hispanic and was with a burly black dude. They talked a bit and she meandered across Broadway.

She was still there with her friend when I drove back down. But was gone about an hour later when I made my last transit. Now this seemed like a strange place to be working from and it was right by a bus stop, so I won't make any further guesses.

Drove down Broadway to the transit terminal area where I made some turns and headed back south. On the way up, I spotted what may have been another WSW or HSW a couple of blocks north of Mechanic. Long thin legs in jeans and a sweater. She was crossing the side street and walked into what looked like a car wash. What ever she was, she was looking around a lot as she walked.

Spotted another working girl, looked Hispanic again in jeans, a heavy jacket near Mechanic. She was waving at everyone going by and giving the look, long and hard. On my second trip about an hour later, she was coming down the street next to the fire station. I didn't see her on the last leg before I hit the interstate and left.

This particular lady looked familiar, like may CJ has posted her photos before, but I couldn't get in to a place to snap a 'recon' shot. Takes balls in your home turf and more guts than I have in an area like that. And I've shot recon shots in Detroit.

One thing I was surprised to see is that small museum in an old church down. Something about a sailors or sea related. Anyone care to comment on it? Definitely out of place in that area, but then so was I. :D That church just past Federal could be an interesting picture once they get all the work done on it.

Mike Sweeney
11-26-09, 15:39
The best of the year!!! great job, CJ

Love To Monger
11-26-09, 19:26
I to have been to Mia's. This was some time ago before I found this site. By all accounts it seems to be the same girl. Hsw, apartment off Morgan, lackluster performance for sure. Would not repeat.

Fbtom
11-26-09, 23:03
If Shannon aka Lexus has gained weight, it definitely looks good on her. Much better than the earlier pics.

Ignacus
11-27-09, 02:21
Morgan and Broadway is the south end of the stroll. Those buildings are the docks (Del Monte). That is the area where Camille and Patty usually hang, along with quite a number of others. You are at the Camden waterfront thus the sailor's museum.

Mechanic is between Kaighns and Atlantic (the Liberty fire station), prime SW territory. The abandoned carwash is at Newton/Walnut and Broadway i.e., the triangle, another prime spot. If you are going to find an SW in Camden, those are the three spots to look. Once you know the area, you'll find the others. The fast food place on 7th has been promising lately. That is where I've met Erica the last couple of times. Speaking of which, has anyone seen her around the past few weeks. She'd told me she was registering with Parkside for Methadone.

Well I took off for a long weekend, just to get out on untried monger trails. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate. I stayed in the Camden area last night, but didn't try to find the stroll until this morning.

I FINALLY (no thanks to my GPS) found Broadway and cruised it not quite two times before heading south.

Like I said, I finally found Broadway arriving there from Morgan and I thought I had immediately spotted a lady working by the factory on the other side. She appeared Hispanic and was with a burly black dude. They talked a bit and she meandered across Broadway.

She was still there with her friend when I drove back down. But was gone about an hour later when I made my last transit. Now this seemed like a strange place to be working from and it was right by a bus stop, so I won't make any further guesses.

Drove down Broadway to the transit terminal area where I made some turns and headed back south. On the way up, I spotted what may have been another WSW or HSW a couple of blocks north of Mechanic. Long thin legs in jeans and a sweater. She was crossing the side street and walked into what looked like a car wash. What ever she was, she was looking around a lot as she walked.

Spotted another working girl, looked Hispanic again in jeans, a heavy jacket near Mechanic. She was waving at everyone going by and giving the look, long and hard. On my second trip about an hour later, she was coming down the street next to the fire station. I didn't see her on the last leg before I hit the interstate and left.

This particular lady looked familiar, like may CJ has posted her photos before, but I couldn't get in to a place to snap a 'recon' shot. Takes balls in your home turf and more guts than I have in an area like that. And I've shot recon shots in Detroit.

One thing I was surprised to see is that small museum in an old church down. Something about a sailors or sea related. Anyone care to comment on it? Definitely out of place in that area, but then so was I. :D That church just past Federal could be an interesting picture once they get all the work done on it.

Hoe Hunter
11-27-09, 03:58
She'd told me she was registering with Parkside for Methadone.

Where have I hard that before? Seriously, I wish her all the luck in this world.

She's a sweet girl and I hope she gets out before those streets ruin her for

good.

Stay safe...

HH

Seva Lurker
11-27-09, 16:06
Ignacus, thanks for the follow up. Doing some 'research' this afternoon while watching some football.

I believe the 'lady' I saw at Morgan and Broadway may have been Camille. I had to go back a ways to find a photo or two (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=635364&postcount=846) of her. But it sure looked like her from those photos.

From the comments posted recently, I am glad I didn't partake.

I've gone back about a year in regular posts and I haven't seen any photos of the other two I saw.

Not sure when I'll be back in the area again. But it's nice to have a lay of the land should I return.

Mike Sweeney
11-27-09, 18:35
Bypassing Camile was probably a good chioce, her constant sniffing and rushing can damper the mood.

Love To Monger
11-27-09, 20:38
As with all girls. YMMV. Better keep a short leash on Camille. Lackluster bj and luckluster personallity agreed. I will not repeat.

TexasMonger
11-28-09, 10:48
[QUOTE=Very Dvs]Uncle LEO doesn't like the rain or cold. Those are the best times to monger. Plus, any girls out probably are not walking to the grocery store. :)[/QUOTE

Very Dvs,

I agree with you on the last statement but the first one is not true. I made it to Camden Stroll this afternoon. It was slightly drizzling and girls were every where, but so was your uncle LEO, including their mobile detention which was parked near the Dominos around 7. Now, were they all over to harass the WGs? I don't think so, it was more likely fighting narcotics. What leads me to believe that is their high presence on the side streets. Having said that, their presence makes a pick up down right dangerous. For example, I saw Dyan on Brodway and Mt Vernon, but there was also uncle Leo so I couldn't pick up. After three frustrating hours, I ran into Camile. She looked ok but I had to sample these bolt ons which looked nice and she was fairly in a safe area for pick up. So I did.

After she got her fix in the short stay, and cleaned up, she came out fresh and clean, body is nice and these bolt ons had some really responsive niples, the kitty is really pretty and fresh as well. However, here service was bad.

Her BBBJ was no more than a partially open mouth which I hade to fuck in order to get the job done, the deed, well she pretty much laid there and let me do all the work which pissed me off. I turned her over and pounded her the doggy way while finger fucking her brown eye which opend up nicely so I pulled out of her kitty and pounded her other hole. She started protesting and wanted extra, but I ignored her and told her to quit wining. This went on for a few minutes until I finished on her ass.

Well we both got dressed, and before leaving the room, I gave her a little extra which she grumbled about and wanted more, but I didn't budge . I drove her back to the same pick up spot.

In all, if you want to spend time with her, better buy an inflatable doll. Although the years were rough on Camile, she remains eye candy compared to some of the skanks you see on the stroll. A last note, bring your own wrapper. She didn't have any and if I didn't offer to use my own, she may have let me BB her, which I wouldn't do any way.

Cheers

TM

Or you can stuff Camille like I did ...That will shut her up pretty quick :-)

Cheers

TM

Ignacus
11-30-09, 01:15
I don't see how packing her fudge against her protests makes her "shine". Her performance was obviously lackluster at best. Unfortunately that seems to be the norm more than the exception for most of the providers. That is why we have this board, so we can share info on those who truly perform well as well as those who are a waste of time. Personally, I never tried Camille. She looks a little too much like an ex. From what I've read on here, its just as well. On another note, I believe I'm seeing an influx of new talent over the past week or so. Anyone have anything they're not sharing?

Mike Sweeney
11-30-09, 01:37
Ignacus, Camile is not worth the time or money, I don't know many of the new girls , but Tammy and Patty are worth the time and effort.

Eenik
11-30-09, 02:40
. On another note, I believe I'm seeing an influx of new talent over the past week or so. Anyone have anything they're not sharing?Sharp eye you have.

At least 4 nunu's. A couple have case of the "pimps". Should be cured of that within a week or two.

Hargow20
11-30-09, 02:44
Shannon is fairly hot. We need some action like this in San Diego :).

Ignacus
11-30-09, 17:07
Found Erica last night. First spotted her at Mickey's hanging with a couple of guys around 7P. I was in a different car so she didn't recognize me. I pulled into the lot and some junky approached my car to try to bum change. When I rebuffed him he asked if I was looking for a date. I sat there for a few minutes hoping Erica would approach, but she jumped in an SUV and took off. Left the area for a while and came back early AM Finally found her in front of DD near the Rand. I cruised her several times and she finally crossed the street where I was able to get her attention and picked her up on a side street. She had her friend Missy with her and asked if I wanted one or two. I opted for both. Missy is relatively tall and rail thin, what we would call CCL. Looked OK if a little too thin. Shaved with firm A's, she seemed a little spaced. Seems she and Erica have known each other for several years. Missy claims she isn't new to the stroll though I can't remember ever seeing her out there.

Anyway, we burned through four covers in about an hour. Missy choose the banana flavored while Erica picked the Strawberry. Missy started with a CBJ while Erica and I played. I had her position herself so I could DATY while Missy was busy. They switched positions and Erica sucked all the flavor off her cover. Then it was time for some mish with Missy until she said she had to pee. I'd had about enough of her at that point so I engaged with Erica. Started with CG then Erica wanted Canine which she said she prefers (should I tell her I never nut in that position?). Then moved her to rev mish and pounded that round little butt for a while before having her flip for mish where I finished. Still trying to get her to agree to Greek, but she tells me I'm too big.

Five Jacks split between them and dropped them in North Camden. Not sure I would look for Missy again. When she left the room, Erica commented that she was sooo skinny. She also said she didn't think I would want her to come along too. I think she was hoping I was going to take her solo. If there is a next time, that is what I will do. Erica told me she is scheduled to start Methadone Tuesday. We will have to see what that portends.

Fbtom
12-01-09, 03:37
Sounds like a good time with Erica! I hope to meet her someday. Too bad about the smell of Missy, that can be very distracting.

Ignacus
12-01-09, 03:43
I didn't say anything about a smell with Missy. I wouldn't know, lost that sense a few years ago. She just wasn't very entertaining and seemed to be a little spacey. Not something I would invest time or money in.

Sounds like a good time with Erica! I hope to meet her someday. Too bad about the smell of Missy, that can be very distracting.

Fbtom
12-01-09, 18:40
I didn't say anything about a smell with Missy. I wouldn't know, lost that sense a few years ago. She just wasn't very entertaining and seemed to be a little spacey. Not something I would invest time or money in.

I read "Erica commented that she was sooo skinny." as "stinky" Damn, I guess I need glasses now.

Fbtom
12-01-09, 18:49
I tried to call Pita today. All I got was a number out of service msg. Does anyone have a current working number? Please PM me with contact info.

Fbtom
12-01-09, 18:53
What is up with the very new looking white bus, very few windows, and cameras all over it? It was parked near "Gordon Terrace" St. in Camden, near Morgan St.

Ignacus
12-01-09, 19:03
It wasn't the health clinic bus was it? I see that near Gordon a fair amount. Never noticed cameras on it though. Could be something new or could it be the Google/Bing maps bus that does the panoramic photos?

QUOTE=Fbtom]What is up with the very new looking white bus, very few windows, and cameras all over it? It was parked near "Gordon Terrace" St. in Camden, near Morgan St.[/QUOTE]

Fbtom
12-01-09, 22:57
Well the cameras were the small dome type on the sides near the back end. I didn't notice any writing on the bus.

My Allentown girl kind of stood me up this morning, so I went to Camden today. It was a spur of the moment deal, so I didn't execute it well.

Since I couldn't contact Pita, I drove around a little. My pick up was Marge(?) a sweet older lady of 54 yrs with red dyed hair who is living in an abandoned house when she doesn't have enough for room rent. I spotted her from a distance and by the time I picked her up I didn't have the heart to outright reject her. So I bought her lunch, we had a good conversation, and I gave her about half of her room cost.

My second contact was unavailable when I called. When I finally got to her, I had given up on Camden for the day. Wish I had contacted sooner as my she might be leaving the area for a few weeks.

The Atown girl didn't work out for today, but we worked out solid plans for Weds. morning.

Ignacus
12-01-09, 23:05
Interesting. I will have to keep an eye open for it, see what it might be. Wonder if they might just be navigation cameras like they have for trucks and SUVs to eliminate blind spots behind the vehicle.

Well the cameras were the small dome type on the sides near the back end. I didn't notice any writing on the bus.

My Allentown girl kind of stood me up this morning, so I went to Camden today. It was a spur of the moment deal, so I didn't execute it well.

Since I couldn't contact Pita, I drove around a little. My pick up was Marge(?) a sweet older lady of 54 yrs with red dyed hair who is living in an abandoned house when she doesn't have enough for room rent. I spotted her from a distance and by the time I picked her up I didn't have the heart to outright reject her. So I bought her lunch, we had a good conversation, and I gave her about half of her room cost.

My second contact was unavailable when I called. When I finally got to her, I had given up on Camden for the day. Wish I had contacted sooner as my she might be leaving the area for a few weeks.

The Atown girl didn't work out for today, but we worked out solid plans for Weds. morning.

Fbtom
12-03-09, 00:53
Found out more info on the bus. It is a health clinic bus as Ignacus mentioned. I was told that it was robbed at gun point at on time for the methadone. So the cameras are a deterrent and early warning for the occupants.

Fbtom
12-03-09, 01:58
I picked up Kristal again. What a treat! She is very pleasant, personable. Provides a good non-rushed GFE, minusanus. The repeat was just as good as the first!

Very clean, no drugs, always with raincoats, gets checked often.

Here is a link to my first review of her.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=898600&postcount=1940

Attached are more pics for your enjoyment.

Member #3969
12-03-09, 10:04
Nice pics but just a tip. If you're going to take the time and effort to block out her face in them make sure you do it in the mirror as well. All that effort of blocking her face was wasted as anyone can see her clearly in the mirror if they want to.

I picked up Kristal again. What a treat! She is very pleasant, personable. Provides a good non-rushed GFE, minusanus. The repeat was just as good as the first!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=898600&postcount=1940

Eenik
12-03-09, 13:17
.... no drugs, always with raincoats......

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=898600&postcount=1940Negative sir.

Moneymans6969
12-03-09, 15:36
Hey,

Can anybody hook me up with any chick number you have to hook up with please?

Moneymans6969
12-03-09, 15:58
Can somebody please give me a SW number to meet up wit please.

Fbtom
12-04-09, 00:58
Nice pics but just a tip. If you're going to take the time and effort to block out her face in them make sure you do it in the mirror as well. All that effort of blocking her face was wasted as anyone can see her clearly in the mirror if they want to.

Since the mirror image seemed so small and with eyes closed, I didn't think that blocking would be needed. I hated to do it to the pics, especially this one..
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87610

Dr Dong
12-04-09, 08:19
Can somebody please give me a SW number to meet up wit please.

Try 911....tell them youre the schmuck that cant rtff...i promise they'll give you some numbers!

Jr Monger
12-04-09, 10:30
If you haven't contributed to the forums or even bothered read the forum, than you are either lazy uncle LEO or just lazy. Put in the time and effort to read Jackson's 22 rules of mongering and then READ the forums. They won't give you numbers, but they will give you insight to monger smartly and not get stung.

Good luck in your education,
Jr Monger

Hey,

Can anybody hook me up with any chick number you have to hook up with please?

Seva Lurker
12-04-09, 11:56
Try 911....tell them youre the schmuck that cant rtff...i promise they'll give you some numbers!

If my Google search was right, he might try eight seven four seven four two zero (http://www.ci.camden.nj.us/departments/cpdweb/PDcontact.html). I'm sure anyone there would be more than willing to assist. :D

Moneymans6969 you might also want to check out the other forum highlights. One has already pointed you to the 22 rules of mongering (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php). You might also want to look in the abbreviations (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897) for RTFF. Lastly, you may also want to look at and understand the forum rules (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php).

You're a newbie and you will take some flak just for that. You'll get a lot more flak by asking for information without having provided any information yourself. Many senior members won't even deal with newbies because they have not earned any trust. You could easily be LE looking to make an easy bust.

Hit the streets, do some home work, make some good verifiable reports, earn your wings and some respect, then you'll get numbers and other information a lot more readily.

Fbtom
12-04-09, 23:19
Negative sir.

Although I stated that she always uses a raincoat, yet she did BBBJ with me is a conflicting statement. To be clear, she always uses a cover for FS, and strongly prefers CBJ.
I am one of the very few that she has done BBBJ. So YMMV. Sorry for not being clear in my previous reports.

Sjman
12-05-09, 01:22
I am not so sure about no drugs, every SW is on drugs. BTW, she told me her name as amanda

http://www.Usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=898600&postcount=1940

Eenik
12-05-09, 02:46
I am one of the very few that she has done BBBJ.Sorry. But this too is false. Hundreds of times hundreds.

Tussel
12-05-09, 13:27
I ventured to Broadway last night around 11pm and saw a lot of LE on the strip parked on every corner. There were two LE on Morgan Blvd for a long time. Another LE was parked between Ferry Ave and Carl Miller Blvd. Two were parked between Atlantic and Kaighn. It seems they had the whole strip staked out. Then I went over to Westfield Ave. and they had the same surveillance over there. I said fuck it and went over to Philly....

Sjman
12-05-09, 14:36
If she says she is doing it only with you,she is doing it with everyone.

She did bbbjcim when i picked her up first time.

Sorry. But this too is false. Hundreds of times hundreds.

Sinned
12-05-09, 17:21
I have been away from Camden for way too long, 5 years. I'm going to be up there next weekend and need a cheap place to stay that is close to the action. I would prefer not to room with any of the saber tooth crouch crickets and like to use my money for the entertainment not the room. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Fbtom
12-05-09, 22:18
OK, I'll admit that I fell for the lies. Damn, sw are liars! Are there any that aren't? Is it really true that ALL take drugs?

As for Kristal, she asked me NOT to use her name on the forum, but to use the street name.

If you guys know so much about her, why am I the first and only one to post a report?

Fbtom
12-05-09, 22:20
Tussel, were there any sw out there on such a cold wet day? I didn't see any in Reading.

Tussel
12-05-09, 23:05
Tussel, were there any sw out there on such a cold wet day? I didn't see any in Reading.
I didn't see any SW's that were worthwhile to pick up. It really has been slow out there for the past few nights..