PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

207monger
01-17-06, 08:57
Saw Renee out last night around 9:00pm. She was walking Walnut Street between Bates and Bartlett St (best place to pick up SWs, though scope out the area for LE first). Picked her up a few times before -- she provides uncovered for .3 or .4 (depending on her mood). Not bad. Tallish brunette with a decent bod and well-used face. Decided to skip last night, but she is out about 2-3 times a week, though I have not seen a definitive pattern.

207monger
01-28-06, 16:44
Out Tuesday night around 8:30pm on Walnut between Bates and Bartlett. Two (yes, I said 2!) SWs out. Remee, who is thin and has a rough face and Evie, mid-20's, petite with a not-as-rough face. Seen both before, but decided to pass that evening. Both provide uncovered oral conversation for .4 or so.

Out this Saturday and saw a rare one on Lisbon. Michelle. Mid-30's, looks great from a distance, but ages as one gets closer. Opted for a visit for covered concersation for .4. Got her digits.

It's out there.

Auto
04-14-06, 08:51
Is anyone seeing any action at all between Portland - L/A - Augusta west to NH? Hell, even the CL postings seem to have dried up.

Maine Man
04-14-06, 22:25
Every week I look at the back of The Phoenix to check out the personals. Have been too scared to check them out (as well as too poor). Plus I have heard horror stories about them from another similar site from back home. If anyone has had success, please lemmie know.

207monger
06-05-06, 20:55
Seems like easy pickings, if you are not picky. I did manage to see a fun provider over the weekend. Very petite brunette, mid-20's. Saw her on the normal W street track, but says she usually works down by Oxford st.

For the rest, lots of women hang out near the bars smoking and looking to make extra drinking money. Not many choices, but a few diamonds in the rough. Uncle Leo is out and about, so keep an eye in the rear-view.

Bill Buxton
06-14-06, 12:12
This are a will always have a great find or two around when you least expect it.There are many problems here with narcotics and users,and some influx of mopes bringing drugs from other states.So whats new? nothing right.There are some pretty rough looking gals around but the bars in the area fill up with some quality stuff at times.Keep looking there around.

B.B...

207monger
07-02-06, 22:17
Walnut st, between Bates and Bartlett had 2 out tonight. One woman was new to me, way overdressed (white flowing skirt, yellow sleevless top), and was not my cup of tea, so I passed. Evie, a mid-20's petite brunette was on the prowl, but I had other things to do tonight. She is good, though. Patient, not pushy at all, and delivers.

Lisbon st is hit or miss, mostly the latter.

Lewiston regulars like Evie and Renee want .4+ for a mic check, though you can pay half that if you happen to score someone who is just out for a little drinking money.

LE presence very heavy, which I appreciate -- there are a quite a few drug dealers in these areas as well, and while I enjoy the occasional monger session, I have no desire to get mixed up in anything.

Bill Buxton
07-03-06, 09:33
Some years back the L/A boys in blue were masters "so they thought" in the sting process.Be careful around there calling numbers in local paper adds and also never negotiate business with the gal outside the car.

The area is infected with drugs, and many I am sure are looking to (cop) "score" some of the stuff.Never be in a hurry to be the first date of any gal see.Follow what she does and watch where she goes.If she never gets in a car she might be LE.

This area has never seen good times, in a long time.I am referring to economically and is very oppressed gals are out for a reason and I would bet it's the chemical's.Do not get involved with anyone that seems WASTED this will come back and bite you in the ass.

PLAY SAFER,STAY SHARP.

William Buxton...

Bill Buxton
07-05-06, 07:01
I have the number and she is ok.Spinner type and not much else around for rent that is.Deb was on the track and looking rough.She is tall blond in early 50's.

B.B..

Randy Farang
07-29-06, 21:38
I stopped in at the rub'n'tug in Freeport this week after calling and making sure that Mina was working. She gave assurances that she would be waiting for me and off I went. Another monger pulled in right ahead of me, but Mina led me to another room and off we went. As usual, a good massage, and then the fingers started to wander. On the flip she got right down to business. I can't seem to convince her to let me do anything more than lick a nipple and play a little stink finger, but she makes sure that the friction is long and satisfactory.

But I still miss Lisbon Falls!

Randy

Boston Monger
07-31-06, 10:31
what a bummer

Randy Farang
08-01-06, 12:48
Got to agree! While I wasn't a big fan of the Danish, it was a dependable place. Seems to me that everybody in New England knew exactly what was going on there (except the Police Chief and the Mayor of Kittery, if you believe them) and a good time was had by all.

I'm still in mourning for Lisbon Falls. I thought it a far friendlier place and I wish the do gooders had left it alone.

While a rub'n'tug is better than nothing, it sure isn't much better.

Randy

Bill Buxton
08-01-06, 15:54
That danish was a mechanical pig station,where you could get in out of the rain.I delivered the first masage tables out of Portland down there 20 years ago.Guss was in with Leo in the joint venture and they all hit bottom.Joel was the only good thing the place had going for it.Until his untimely death and then things went south with the "G. Rinor" regime.

All the equipment came from the Pareasan sauna in Portland when they tossed Leo M. out of the city.Joel was Leo's right hand man up there.He just saved himself 42 miles by running the new found pride and joy to the south.

The gals were pimp controlled from the bean and other places and the gals "not all " had attitude problems very mechanical in there service.Not AS friendly as in the years past in other establishments around.

Was it nice? yes for here it was but what have we ever had to compare it to in the past 10-15 years.

ONLY ONE MANS OPINION;AND SOME INSIDER FACTS.

B.B...

Randy Farang
08-02-06, 21:15
I thought I had Damned the Danish with faint (very, very faint) praise. It wasn't much, but it was convenient if you spent time in the Kittery area, and I've never been a big fan of the rub'n'tugs.

On the other hand (pun intended) down in the Washington, D.C. area, there are an over abundance of places to get the whole deal, and usually with both a smile and a good attitude. Part of that is because of a local political scene that is dealing with drugs up the yingyang, and enough murders to keep the boys in blue fairly busy doing REAL work. The other part is real competition that keeps the price fairly stable and tends to weed out the poor performers. We have AMPs for virtually every taste and an occasional Latino place or two. We also have a CL section that's always jumping.

If you don't care for the street scene, and I never have, D.C. is a great place to visit. Come on down and visit us.

Y'all Come

Randy

Mustang946
08-08-06, 14:14
I will be in the area on business next week. Any suggestions or is this a "save your money business trip?"

Boston Monger
08-11-06, 12:45
I will be in the area on business next week. Any suggestions or is this a "save your money business trip?"

and try to pick up regular women

save your money

don't even try

Randy Farang
08-23-06, 18:34
A few weeks ago I issued a general invitation to all you Mainiac Mongers to come on down to Washington, D.C. and partake of our AMP Smorgasboard.

I'm sorry to report that, at least for the time being, you might as well save your time, and your money, and stay at home. We were, unfortunately, a part of the major East Coast bust, and mongering has been hit hard in D.C.

For the time being most of the places are closed down and things are VERY quiet. If it weren't for the symbolism of Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter, a lot of us would be walking around with black arm bands these days.

But most of us have learned a lesson. The Vice President says that if we let the terrorists change our lives, then the terrorists have won. So we have decided to keep on mongering! We aren't going to let the bad guys win.

Randy

207monger
09-05-06, 20:49
Consistency is the key, gentleman. The weather should be fine for a while longer, so take yourselves out after 8pm on any Friday or Saturday night and cruise the areas where the bars are the densest.

Taking a side street the other day paid off in spades. Saw two women who gave me that look we all know and love so well. Wound up picking them both up, going to a place and getting a great double for .6. Got digits that I am not allowed to share quite yet, but will keep you posted. After that session, it seemed that every woman I passed on my drive to the turnpike gave me the nod -- had my pocket and stamina allowed, I feel the night could have been an experience quite beyond what I had already enjoyed.

A few of the standards can easily be found usually anywhere from 6pm on, and while I preach consistency on a mongers' part, please realize that these types of women may be anything but. Keep at it and you will find that, in general, there are at least 3 reliable SWs to be found during the course of a week. While not as prosperous as some of our bretheren's states, it is not quite bone dry here.

Happy hunting!

Auto
09-29-06, 11:34
I have a limited amount of time coming up and am wondering if there's anything new between Kittery and Lewiston or out towards North Conway. Now that the warm summer nights are behind us I bet it's even harder to wet the wick with paid talent in Maine.

Little Tony II
10-10-06, 20:42
Has anyone seen Mortisha. She is hanging with our old friend Lexxxy.

Her pictures on Lexxxy's site are very different.

Bill??

Have fun.

Tony

Auto
10-11-06, 07:22
Haven't seen her, but man, those piercings up her back gotta hurt!

Boston Monger
10-12-06, 09:54
I have a limited amount of time coming up and am wondering if there's anything new between Kittery and Lewiston or out towards North Conway. Now that the warm summer nights are behind us I bet it's even harder to wet the wick with paid talent in Maine.

but it just isn't funny. If it was me, I'd probably just try to pick up some lower class trailer trash in a local dive.

Boston Monger
10-31-06, 11:27
the Danish is being turned into condos/retail. They just got approval. I would pay big $$$ for just one more chance to sit in that lounge. Sitting in my wrap surrounded by a bevy of women of various colors, shapes, ages, etc., all willing and ready to do my bidding. Sure it cost upwards of 250, but man, it was awesome.

True Hobbiest
10-31-06, 12:32
Hey BM,

You're right..I miss it as well...always clean wraps, nice locker room and a lounge to sit watch the tube,have some fruit juice and take your time to pick your "Flavour". Only had one bad experience there and frankly bad was still pretty good.

R.I.P Danish

Paly safe, stay safe,
TH

Boston Monger
12-07-06, 11:12
http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/12072006/mainenews-ph-kit-danish.demo.html

Drivin for Fun
12-07-06, 17:55
Sorry to see it go. That was the first place I ever experienced P4P. There was a woman, plus or minus 40 (would be about 50 now), athletic "jock" build, red hair, oh boy! She just did it for me! But then I've always had a thing for women older than me. Wait, that's changing now that I'M over 50. Anyway, I guess all good things must come to and end.

Keep safe!
Drivin

Bill Buxton
03-30-07, 05:55
There are sone good looking providers in the central me area for service.I have some numbers listed on a local site I WILL GIVE OUT VIA pm.

B.B...

207monger
05-25-07, 11:17
I dunno, gentleman, but it seems like people are losing hope.

In my case, it seems as though I have been spending too much money lately. The key for me has been to make the initial contact which, I admit, is a challenge if you are not persistent and consistent. Once made, get a phone number and keep in touch. At this point, I have three Portland favs, one August fav and anywhere between 2-3 L/A favs that I can call any time.

In addition, a few tracks in L/A are worth checking. Again, though, persistence and consistency.

CL has been decent. One Portland provider in particular works hard for the money. I tend to stay away from those visitn from out of state (area codes 401, 269 and 857), but have had some nice hits on selecting local providers.

In addition, there are a number of yahoo groups where its being given away for free.

I hope people keep the faith.

Auto
05-25-07, 15:28
I think you're right on there 207, especially about the out of state providers. All my local numbers in the Portland area have pretty much gone sour. I'll give the Yahoo groups a try but if you have any tips feel free to backchannel me. We've swapped phone numbers before, last summer I think, and it worked out pretty good for me, hope you made out ok as well. I'm here outside of Portland and the hot weather has turned my thoughts to getting a piece of strange this weekend.

Bill Buxton
05-26-07, 19:25
LA is picking up with a new find I saw in the daylight today.Her name is lisa and she was working outbby the park at the hilltop.She is 23 5'2 and 100 lbs.She knows the deal followed a bf from philly here to get away from the city.She wanted .6 for fs but settled for .4 and she was good.She was a no rush gal with plenty of touching and kissing.She was a great find and not all hagged out like the local nasty's around town.She will never have a problem here because of her looks or attatude.She is a nice kid I am sure paying the bills for the dead beat bf!!

Look and you will see,

B.B...

Suitribe
07-13-07, 15:27
Hello mongers. I'm visiting from the CT area. Is there anything in the Ellsworth/Bar Harbor area or, to quote the Boston Monger, should I save my money? AMPs? Anything?

And, I've studied the map and I can't figure it out. What is the LA area? I saw it here and on some lady's web site.

Bill Buxton
07-14-07, 10:28
Hello mongers. I'm visiting from the CT area. Is there anything in the Ellsworth/Bar Harbor area or, to quote the Boston Monger, should I save my money? AMPs? Anything?

And, I've studied the map and I can't figure it out. What is the LA area? I saw it here and on some lady's web site.

Look on CL there are some new gals serving the coastal areas you mentioned and 1 looks good.LA has some street stuff and the quality is low on the regulars but sometimes you get a new freelancer trying her luck.

B.B...

Iamme Iam
07-15-07, 00:41

There are a few ladies who post on CL with Lewiston as their work area for incalls, I haven't partaken of the black girl in that town, but might next time I'm in town. Any comments from fellow mongers?

Bill Buxton
07-16-07, 11:07
Watch your ass on the CL deal L/A has been known to do stings in the past.They want to clean up the area but thats never gonna happen.Lots of druggy gals and scammers around now.Try Portland streets for a change there is some action from time to time.

B.B...

Boston Monger
07-16-07, 11:58
There are a few ladies who post on CL with Lewiston as their work area for incalls, I haven't partaken of the black girl in that town, but might next time I'm in town. Any comments from fellow mongers?

it's been unwavering for the last two years. you are basically spinning your wheels trying to hook up with any SW's. As far as incall and CL, think Mayberry RFD. Do you really need that hassle? My advice to anyone going up to Maine is to enjoy the beer and try to pick up trailer women, 'cause that's all there is.

Bill Buxton
07-17-07, 08:49
it's been unwavering for the last two years. you are basically spinning your wheels trying to hook up with any SW's. As far as incall and CL, think Mayberry RFD. Do you really need that hassle? My advice to anyone going up to Maine is to enjoy the beer and try to pick up trailer women, 'cause that's all there is.

There are some fellow mongers that have some regular gals and there is some action if you know where to look.B.M. You are not even getting any poon down there so how do you know whats up here?You are right about the fading fast for 2-3 years,Like everywhere else not that good.You have to get a reading almost every day to se what is and is not new.There are some gals from down south that come up time to time and I would think do verry well due to the lack of gals.The ones that are here don't do a profesional job in most cases they want the cash but thats the only thing on there mind.If they were smart they would want a repete tour with the atm.They give good service 1-2 times then STING ya and thats the end of there business.

B.B...

Sharkman CT
07-17-07, 13:41

And, I've studied the map and I can't figure it out. What is the LA area? I saw it here and on some lady's web site.I am visiting as well, and like the looks of Paris who is posting on CL.

Wonder if she is a true gfe, or just another dancer with upsell.

Boston Monger
07-18-07, 11:02
There are some fellow mongers that have some regular gals and there is some action if you know where to look.B.M. You are not even getting any poon down there so how do you know whats up here?You are right about the fading fast for 2-3 years,Like everywhere else not that good.You have to get a reading almost every day to se what is and is not new.There are some gals from down south that come up time to time and I would think do verry well due to the lack of gals.The ones that are here don't do a profesional job in most cases they want the cash but thats the only thing on there mind.If they were smart they would want a repete tour with the atm.They give good service 1-2 times then STING ya and thats the end of there business.

B.B...

I live in the Seacoast NH area and used to haunt Maine all the way to LA. It has pretty much sunk into the ocean unless you are into video booths. Sad but true. Sure, some old timers still have numbers and gals, but if you are starting from scratch, Maine, NH and Vermont are pretty much a wasteland

Bill Buxton
07-19-07, 13:13
I live in the Seacoast NH area and used to haunt Maine all the way to LA. It has pretty much sunk into the ocean unless you are into video booths. Sad but true. Sure, some old timers still have numbers and gals, but if you are starting from scratch, Maine, NH and Vermont are pretty much a wasteland

I know living here is a crap shoot as to weather to stay and monger here or take the bigroad south to the bean.I feel there is just as good a chance finding one up here as all the wasted miles going 100 miles south and 6-8 hrs on tour down there.I personally think both plases suck outright compared to years back.It's not easy to get what we all had before on any street as of late.N.H. has never had even what this frozen seaside hamblet has had in the past in the way of street action.We both know on it's best day it was never like the tracks on Boston or R.I. or other nearby places.I do know that adding more miles than most whole families traveling to boston,It's not now worth the trip down there.New talent pokes it's head out all over from time to time so we all get lucky from one tour to the next.Lets hope its our lucky day soon.

B.B...

Peter Langelie
10-04-07, 15:15
I just visited Relaxalon in Waterville, The girls I saw where okay but a nude massage with at best a hand release. Is there anything else out there in Maine.

Bill Buxton
10-06-07, 11:31
The local boys in blue have the place under wraps as of late.The street action is verry low and the quality is ................lets just say not that good.

B.B...

Big Bobby35
10-26-07, 11:35
Had to get 'fixed' after long day of driving. Made a last ditch effort north of Portland to drop in. Very surprised in what I found. Good visit with great attitude. While keeping low expectations.

PM for info as there are only a few left in ME.

Looks - 5/6
Money - cheap
Finish - 8 massage with russian finish

Boston Monger
11-07-07, 13:31
I just visited Relaxalon in Waterville, The girls I saw where okay but a nude massage with at best a hand release. Is there anything else out there in Maine.

the girls there are "porky" and the money was wasted. But what can ya do?

Bill Buxton
11-08-07, 06:44
the girls there are "porky" and the money was wasted. But what can ya do?

I am sure there is a A gal or two weighing in at over the 120 lb range but there is also a handfull of quality there also.How much have you wasted in the market on your TOOTHLESS WONDERS HA??????????????????Remember dont piss up a rope you might get an eye full.

Heads up,the place is and was,and will always be a tug shop at best.The gals come and go and it was hit or miss from the start.The EXTRA menue was high rent and very limited.Some things never change just like the stars off "CL".Get all you can from the dumb sap and walk him to the door.

I am quite sure "MR INTERNATIONAL HAS NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT"....................... AGAIN!...........STILL!

B.B...

Boston Monger
11-12-07, 16:36
I am sure there is a A gal or two weighing in at over the 120 lb range but there is also a handfull of quality there also.How much have you wasted in the market on your TOOTHLESS WONDERS HA??????????????????Remember dont piss up a rope you might get an eye full.

Heads up,the place is and was,and will always be a tug shop at best.The gals come and go and it was hit or miss from the start.The EXTRA menue was high rent and very limited.Some things never change just like the stars off "CL".Get all you can from the dumb sap and walk him to the door.

I am quite sure "MR INTERNATIONAL HAS NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT"....................... AGAIN!...........STILL!

B.B...

your post borders on derange. I actually did go there. Got all worked up for some major disappointment. The "girls" were porkers, but, hey, I was in the middle of friggin' no where. One of the many times I wished I held the money in one hand and beat off with the other

Bill Buxton
11-14-07, 09:56
your post borders on derange. I actually did go there. Got all worked up for some major disappointment. The "girls" were porkers, but, hey, I was in the middle of friggin' no where. One of the many times I wished I held the money in one hand and beat off with the other

You piss and moan about gas and traveling to lawerence so how the fuck would you know about whats up in waterville.Its a tug shop like all the rest of the shit places we have all visited her as of late.The days of the pareasan sauna,danish and others are all over! They will never be here again not in anyones lifetime.The CL gals here are 95% gat the cash and give a handjob or less.

They all wany the cash but want to provide NOTHING IN RETURN.

B.B...

Boston Monger
11-14-07, 10:56
You piss and moan about gas and traveling to lawerence so how the fuck would you know about whats up in waterville.Its a tug shop like all the rest of the shit places we have all visited her as of late.The days of the pareasan sauna,danish and others are all over! They will never be here again not in anyones lifetime.The CL gals here are 95% gat the cash and give a handjob or less.

B.B...

you need to step back and evaluate things. Lawrence died a lingering death and I reported on it. I hope I saved some fellow Mongers time and effort.

Bill Buxton
11-15-07, 11:09
you need to step back and evaluate things. Lawrence died a lingering death and I reported on it. I hope I saved some fellow Mongers time and effort.

First things first,my incoharent babbleing is at the verry least on the right board in the right state.You are running your suck about a city 100 plus miles south of here and across 2 state boarders so whats up with that??Everyone here knows who trys and push other peoples buttons and it works.If you are trying to start things here others have also tried and lost!

As too the LAWERENCE thing you started heres my take.

Read the board! there are some nasty gals still around that city, and allways, allways,will be some gals nasty and sometimes nice trying to support a kid, or a fix still operating there.Yes the 8-15 regulars we all knew there are gone but the fact is, there is still galls to be had in any city in america.

The city of Lawerence was dead!Anyone that uses this board knows that if there are no posts in an area it must be slow there.I hope you don't think that all mongers bypass the area without doing a drive through from time to time.I myself have driven through there with no deals made and never posted on it.Why beat a dead area and keep posting the same old thing.I do infact post when I happen across a gal worth posting about. You bet when I find some nice newbee looking for some jack at 3-4am she gets talked up here so others know whats up!

LAWERENCE, was a cesspool of drugs,gals,homeless people, and death was all around for a long time.We picked up gals there on there last effort for a fix at best.Many of us know about some good gals that died with a point shoved in there arm.The area was a drug sewer that many used for personal gain (SEX)Due to the shambles of the city. We could feed off the desperation of many living there.Sure the gals knew what they were doing charging cash for sex they all know the deal.They were all into the game.

Times have changed here and all across the globe,with sex still available wherever you look it's just not in your face, on ever coner, or at every red lite.Please don't ever think you or I are doing anyone a favor by reporting anything here.People read what they want, watch the news, and then DO WHATEVER THEY WANT!!! That's the fact jack!Look at the stupid fucks that read here and watch the news, and still choose to go monger and get caught buy the cops in area's deemed HOT SPOTS HERE!

YOU HAVE TO SPEND TIME AND LOOK THATS THAT! If you don't want to put in the time and money(gas,food whatever) you will not in most cases find any gals.They are still around,it's like fishing,do you get a fish on your line with every cast?????????????????

BACK TO LOCAL MAINE NEWS GUYS.
There are 1-2 good gals operating on CL in the greater Auburn area now.One is 29-30 and the other 24 years old for anyone interested.PM me for details.I have seen one and the other I have heard about.

Due to two murders in the twin cityn area and several drug related busts this area is smoking hot now.

Monger with this info in mind,the cops are like hobo's on a hotdog.

B.B...

Huggy Bear #2
02-12-08, 22:37
Hello my Maine Brothers of the North. I did a search on Kyra in Maine and came up empty.

Has anyone heard of or gotten a massage from her?

http://kyra.rare-escort.com/inside.php

In the next several months, I will take a hit for the team, and report, but I was just curious if anyone was aware of her.

thanks much.

Bill Buxton
02-13-08, 12:26
she has been around a while up here.There are a fue local CL gals here that are ok.Most of them are cash and get little in return.She is a b-K-9 gal and can be found on that board most of the time.

I have never had the pleasure but she seems to keep going so she must have a following.Roll the dice and give her a try.

B.B...

Pats Fan1
02-13-08, 13:09
Hello my Maine Brothers of the North. I did a search on Kyra in Maine and came up empty.

In the next several months, I will take a hit for the team, and report, but I was just curious if anyone was aware of her.

thanks much.I met with Kyra a couple of weeks ago. She was easy to set up a date with. I had a good GFE encounter with her. Cost was $$ for the hour. Although we took our time together and she was not a clock watcher. She has reviews on the other boards. I did not get a massage from her. So I cen't tell you anything about that.

Huggy Bear #2
02-13-08, 20:23
I met with Kyra a couple of weeks ago. She was easy to set up a date with. I had a good GFE encounter with her. Cost was $$ for the hour. Although we took our time together and she was not a clock watcher. She has reviews on the other boards. I did not get a massage from her. So I cen't tell you anything about that.

Thank you Double B and Chazsheen, sounds like she gives a very good massage. I'm going to try to get up there by this spring, and I'll report it afterwards.

Thanks again, appreciate the info.

HB2

207monger
03-05-08, 08:53
Been a while since I've posted, but I have been enjoying some encounters.

One standby in L/A has resurfaced, though not on the streets. Her # keeps changing, which is annoying. This standby is a contact for two others as well, and I've seen all three at once in the past. It's good, inexpensive fun.

One more a bit west of L/A who advertises on a few generalized boards (CL). Usually puts her age in the 29-30 range. Seen her three times now, and while she is a bit on the heavy side, does an excellent job. Prices are about twice the street, but a little less than those you find on the k-9 board. Extremely open girl who aims to please.

I have also received new contact information for my old Portland fav, but she's south of the area now. BB and Auto have seen her as well. I've not made it down yet, but will eventually.

Lastly, picked up a female hitching a ride recently. For the price of a few beers from the local store and a ride to a location about 15 minutes out of the way, received a very nice return.

Enjoy, my brothers.

Bill Buxton
03-05-08, 17:41
Been a while since I've posted, but I have been enjoying some encounters.

One standby in L/A has resurfaced, though not on the streets. Her # keeps changing, which is annoying. This standby is a contact for two others as well, and I've seen all three at once in the past. It's good, inexpensive fun.

One more a bit west of L/A who advertises on a few generalized boards (CL). Usually puts her age in the 29-30 range. Seen her three times now, and while she is a bit on the heavy side, does an excellent job. Prices are about twice the street, but a little less than those you find on the k-9 board. Extremely open girl who aims to please.

I have also received new contact information for my old Portland fav, but she's south of the area now. BB and Auto have seen her as well. I've not made it down yet, but will eventually.

Lastly, picked up a female hitching a ride recently. For the price of a few beers from the local store and a ride to a location about 15 minutes out of the way, received a very nice return.

Enjoy, my brothers.

Nice too see you are finding some a%% the Oft frozen seaside "Portland" is all but closed down.Keep your eyes peeled here and see what finds its way back around here,hope its good and soon.

B.B...

Auto
03-06-08, 09:49
Nice update there 207, and it's good to see someone's getting something in this winter that won't end. I wondered what happened to "J" and I'm glad she landed on her feet. Digits would be most appreciated by pm if you're so inclined.

Wiregrass
03-15-08, 15:00
Just an into here. I'm currently in yet another LA, but here it means Lower Alabama.
More specifically the Wiregrass area of LA, and hence the meaning of my user-name.

I'm originally from the Rumford area, and still occasionally visit family up that-a-ways, ayup!

In the mid 90's there were two home-town places to visit. I've found they are now long gone.

Is there anyone here who knows the term "Waldo Wilder's" referring to Waldo Street -and its fine ladies?

My last visit to Maine, during the early summer of 06, left me high and bone-dry.
I eventually searched the classifieds and contacted the nearest gal - then drove the 1 1/2 hour distance.

She was located in an apartment directly across from the LA airport.

She left me sitting - I waited about two hours, calling every 10 min. but she wouldn't even answer the phone.

I guess she got spooked and that's OK, but I feel she should have at least answered the phone and let me get back underway.

So to her I say Phhhhhhh!

Next time I'm up that way I'll inquire on here first.

Gentlemen, enjoy the hunt.

207monger
03-16-08, 21:16
Had occasion to pass through L/A tonight and checked out the Walnut St. Track around 7:30pm. Uncle Leo was keeping the streets safe (I honestly do not envy their job in that town! ), though there was one out that very aggressively waved at my vehicle as I passed. Looped around and got the look and wave again. Not appealing.- perhaps early 40's, pear-shaped, curly brunette. Couldn't see much more than that in the poor lighting. I passed.

Is this a sign that the streets are going to warm up a bit? Perhaps so, my friends. Perhaps so.

207monger
03-18-08, 09:11
Had the occasion on Monday to cruise the same Walnut St. track. Saw two wsws. Both were a little squat, and one was rather aggressively flagging down cars. I dunno what happened - maybe I am used to the safety of my well-knowns, but I was not tempted. A year ago I would have tried to scoop them both up.

LEO was around a bit, but if you make a loop or two around the side streets to get the lay of the land, you should be okay.

Bbeg1
07-27-08, 16:43
Met up with a Jewels on CL today. Late thirties, on the heavy side but gave a very good BBBJTC, and gave a lot of attention to the boys. Damage was 1$.

Be Safe

Bill Buxton
08-07-08, 15:07
Met up with a Jewels on CL today. Late thirties, on the heavy side but gave a very good BBBJTC, and gave a lot of attention to the boys. Damage was 1$.

Be Safe

She has been around lots in the past years in and out (no pun intended)of the biz scene.She seems to be straight up you get what you pay for at least.

There are many posters in waterville,augusta,bangor,on the CL site.I never get north of augusta on a regular basis but they are available farther north and east.

Roll the dice and see what you get that's all I can say,it's hit or miss with chemicals,menstruation,or whatever the fuck they have going at any given moment.

THE GAME,

B.B...

Bill Buxton
08-13-08, 18:03
I was in the twin cities today at high noon with the warming temp and great sunlight.The area is heavily patrolled by the locals trying to get the natives from becoming restless.Did the park loop and the well known strolls and saw a fue possables and not one sure thing.I have not hit the place for a while after dark so who could say what's up.

I did see the local blue boys have a new ford expedition ls model.Longer,fancier and a hefty window sticker for the taxpayers.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
08-15-08, 12:47
I see where the gal posting for incall work on CL got popped in Gray.It said the sheriff dept got her at her home and she had a previous record in CALIFORNIA for the same type of thing.

Who knows whats up with that, but rumor has it that a Biddeford location is getting the LE eye also.Be careful because the news yesterday highlighted the CL action on the 6-pm report.

Seems they might be trying to clean up the mess.

B.B...

Bbeg1
08-16-08, 15:21
Met with ashanti, a CL lady today at my place. Gave her a call and she was here in about a hour. Nice girl, good looking and gave a great cbj, more is on the menu if interested. Will see again. Damage 125, but no gas for me and home delivery is nice. Also she drives herself.

Be Safe

Iamme Iam
09-12-08, 13:41

thanks much.

I was up in the Augusta area this week, had a list of local, Maine babes, called a few. Savanah may be great, but $400 is pretty high. Kyra called back the next morning and we set up an evening visit. She is a mixed race girl, and has both beautiful skin and coloring. Not a complete GFE, but fairly close, BBBJ/NTC, DFK, really got into DATY, not just a quick time. She only takes one guy a day, mentioned she has no classes on Fridays, and talking before and after seems to be a rule. No mention of time or cost. Having a $175/Hr special for Sept. After a 10 min BBBJ and then 10 min on CG, shifted to oral and Russian, love those D's. No complaints from her that I lasted close to an hour. Will call her if up North again.

Bulldog1965
10-27-08, 20:54
Travelling through shortly and was wondering if Carmen or Chanty is the girl to see.

Thanks

Clemensky51
10-29-08, 02:46
Travelling through shortly and was wondering if Carmen or Chanty is the girl to see.

ThanksSaw Chanty a couple months ago, would repeat if I ever got in the area again. She is enthusiastic, clean, and genuinely friendly. She's attractive, carries a pound or two extra but by no means is a bbw. 100 for 30 min for nude covered BJ or HJ, no clock watching. Extras are on the menu. She can also hook you up with her other friends. Her place is on the far side of augusta, across the river. Add maybe 15 min from when you exit rt 95 when going north.

Auto
11-01-08, 15:48
Wondering if anyone has kept in touch with Leanna from a few years back and has current contact info to pass along. Used to be based out of the Bridgton area.

Hopefully she got her shit together and isn't working anymore but I'm asking on the chance that she is.

Little Tony II
11-01-08, 20:26
Wondering if anyone has kept in touch with Leanna from a few years back and has current contact info to pass along. Used to be based out of the Bridgton area.

Hopefully she got her shit together and isn't working anymore but I'm asking on the chance that she is.

I lost track of her about a year ago.
I remember asking Bill this summer, and I think he lost track of her also...

Auto
01-27-09, 11:50
Trouble in Auburn guys. Anyone here ever partake? From today's PPH:

Two York County women convicted of prostitution

AUBURN -- The police department is finally releasing details of a prostitution sting that took place in December and ended with a conviction of two women on Jan. 21.

Police say on Dec. 19, 2008, detectives from the Auburn Police Department and representatives from the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency responded to advertisements posted on Craig's List under Erotic Services.

Arrested as a result was Denica xxxx, 24, Biddeford, and Sonya xxxx, 37, Saco.

According to a release prepared by the Auburn Police Department, xxxx admitted to investigators that she engages in sex for money and works for xxxxx who sets up the appointments. xxxx admitted to investigators that she has several girls that work for her and that she receives a commission for every client.

The ladies explained that they would purchase blocks of rooms in various hotels have the clients come to their location.

xxxx (picture at left) pleaded guilty to engaging in prostitution on Jan. 21 and received a $750 fine. xxxxx (picture at right) also pleaded guilty - to promotion of prostitution - and received a $1,500 fine.

http://news.mainetoday.com/updates/038862.html

Kitie Carson
02-11-09, 15:04
I will be coming to Maine and was wondering if there was any action to partake in the Bar Harbor area?. I will be there for a few weeks,and am a SR member whos traveled around country posting many reports from Areas Ive been. Any help greatly appreciated.

Sharkman CT
02-11-09, 19:51
I will be coming to Maine and was wondering if there was any action to partake in the Bar Harbor area?. I will be there for a few weeks,and am a SR member whos traveled around country posting many reports from Areas Ive been. Any help greatly appreciated.
I haven't seen her, but she has great reviews: Mara of Bangor

Ron Princeton
02-27-09, 14:34
This may be slightly off, topic, but a topless coffee shop has opened in Vassalboro (close to Augusta).

Would you like some milk w/ your coffee? And the jokes could go on and on …

Here are some particulars:

Grand View Topless Coffee Shop (aptly named, I think!)
Belfast Avenue/ Route 3
Vassalboro, ME
Open 6AM – 6PM

Here is a link to an article w/ more info:

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/news/local/5990458.html

Same article, w/ pic:

http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/news/local/5989595.html

It even made CNN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRaoR5FLW0w&feature=related

HAVE FUN!

Auto
03-30-09, 18:10
This is in Naples, pretty close to me. Has anyone tried? Almost sounds too good to be true.

Off of Craigs List. There are lots of posts so just do a search of in erotic.

These are the Ladies for you!!! Call Brit at 207 671 8545.... Dont forget about the party in Naples on April 4th!!! Brit the owner of For Your Viewing Pleasure will be hosting in a hall in naples that has a cash bar and great parking!!! It starts at 7pm and will go to 1am!!! The door fee is $10 and the girls will be full nude and doing contact dances!!! If you like nude girls that you can touch... This is your party... Couples and females welcome!!!!! Lets have some real fun! 2076718545

Hey guys For Your Viewing Pleasure is at it again! We will be throwing another party in Naples in April on Saturday the 4th! This time it will be at a hall that will have parking and a cash bar! The price for this party will be $10. The party will start at 7pm and go till atleast 1am!!! There is a hotel nearby for those of you who need to stay. The girls will be doing lap dances, floor dances, private room dances and you can book any girl for a party or a one on one! If your sick of paying $20 for a lap dance that you cant even touch or see anything, this is the party for you! These girls will be doing full nude dances and yes contact is ok!!! Call soon if you want to come! Brittany will be giving out all the info and answering any questions. This is couple friendly and female friendly!!! Come play with some real hotties who want to get naked and be touched!!!! 207 671 8545

Auto
04-04-09, 16:14
Holy schnikies. The cops confiscated notebooks with names, dates, times. It's a sure bet that phone numbers were recorded too. Just one more reason to ALWAYS block your number when dialing out. So what if most won't answer, but at least you won't get a call around dinnertime from some detective working a prostitution or narcotics case, or worse. Why oh why take the risk?

Also I was thinking about heading down to the thing over in Naples tonight but this article just made up my mind for me. Not gonna do it.

Arrest made in alleged prostitution ring
Submitted By The Associated Press
on Saturday, Apr. 4 at 2:49 pm

KITTERY — A Biddeford woman is facing prostitution charges in what police say appears to be an organized ring operated through Internet postings on Craigslist.

Police say 30-year-old xxxx is due in court in June to answer a misdemeanor prostitution charge.

Police say an undercover officer visited a Kittery hotel room Friday and after an understanding was reached that there would be sex, xxxx was arrested.

Police say they found sexual aids, cash and notebooks with names, dates and times.

Kittery Police Detective Daniel xxxx tells the Portsmouth Herald the ring has apparently been going on for some time.

He says the "service" offered through Craigslist includes Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.

Jeep 95
04-19-09, 02:22
Holy schnikies. The cops confiscated notebooks with names, dates, times. It's a sure bet that phone numbers were recorded too. Just one more reason to ALWAYS block your number when dialing out. So what if most won't answer, but at least you won't get a call around dinnertime from some detective working a prostitution or narcotics case, or worse. Why oh why take the risk?

Also I was thinking about heading down to the thing over in Naples tonight but this article just made up my mind for me. Not gonna do it.

Arrest made in alleged prostitution ring
Submitted By The Associated Press
on Saturday, Apr. 4 at 2:49 pm

KITTERY — A Biddeford woman is facing prostitution charges in what police say appears to be an organized ring operated through Internet postings on Craigslist.

Police say 30-year-old xxxx is due in court in June to answer a misdemeanor prostitution charge.

Police say an undercover officer visited a Kittery hotel room Friday and after an understanding was reached that there would be sex, xxxx was arrested.

Police say they found sexual aids, cash and notebooks with names, dates and times.

Kittery Police Detective Daniel xxxx tells the Portsmouth Herald the ring has apparently been going on for some time.

He says the "service" offered through Craigslist includes Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.

That awful decadent sex ring. Those fucks need to take a trip to europe. Cops can be such nitwits. Yea detective Daniel, prostitution has been going on for thousands of years you friggin moron. I curse my Irish grandparents for coming to this screwed up country.

J Plenty
04-20-09, 16:45
Getting back in the game and have been searching in central maine? Have spoken with "Shannon" from the area (new, 25, brunette, 36d, indy, out, great rates, .) and will be seeing later in the week. (report to follow).

Also noticed "DanaDelight" on escorts.com (mature, indy, Augusta) and am trying to find more info (no reviews? ) to toftt? Any contact info would be appreciated?

Big Titties
06-25-09, 01:34
I'm heading to Caribou is there anything I can get along the way.

Or in that neck of the woods preffered.

Dmoss
07-27-09, 06:38
Does anyone know these two escorts? They operate out of the Maine, Ma and NH areas. They offer GFE and I hear they are a lot of fun. But before I waste any money I would like a review on there looks, age, body, services, and skills. Any info would be appreciated.

207monger
01-09-10, 20:56
Hello.

It's been a while since posting. I have been on the DL in terms of making things public, but actively mongering as usual.

Here is a list of providers I have seen in the last three months.

Jamiee, the Blond from Fryeberg/Conway: Poor attitude, and would do better on the street than posting on some of the boards. Will not repeat, and recommend you stay away.

Avril in Auburn: Excellent service! Will repeat, but the setup is a bit strange. Safe, but there are usually others in the home. Worth a trip that way.

Nikki in Auburn: Do it. Just do it. Also worth a trip that way.

Amanda in Saco: A little older than her pics show, but decent service. The two-girl was sweet, almost GFE, but a wee bit rushed.

Chanty in Augusta: Not GFE, but quite a bit of fun. Worth the trip.

I've also had some luck with the out of town transients that usually stay in Portland.

Pretty much given up on the streets in Portland and L/A. It's not worth the hassle.

Also, there are lots of options on several online communities/groups and chat rooms for those who are able to listen to their instincts. And I am not talking about professionals, either. There is much to be had out there if you have the right attitude.

Post your experiences!

Bbeg1
01-10-10, 16:32
I have also kept away from the streets lately. Had some luck with the exit48 girls though most are bait and switch from my experience. I have had a couple visits from Amanda, the first vist was very good but her second visit was rushed. Had a visit from Envy, good girl, spent the whole hour would see again. The best lately was Brooke, out of the Dover-Portsmouth area, about 25 and a lot of fun.
Be Safe

Auto
01-15-10, 06:55
Hello.

Also, there are lots of options on several online communities/groups and chat rooms for those who are able to listen to their instincts. And I am not talking about professionals, either. There is much to be had out there if you have the right attitude.

Post your experiences!

Could you elaborate on this one 207, either here or via pm? I used to do pretty well in the Portland - Lewiston - Fryeburg area in the past but have been striking out lately and could use some help. I still do ok in the bars but that method comes with its own set of problems too.

Dmoss
01-16-10, 02:24
Could you elaborate on this one 207, either here or via pm? I used to do pretty well in the Portland - Lewiston - Fryeburg area in the past but have been striking out lately and could use some help. I still do ok in the bars but that method comes with its own set of problems too.That strip club in Jay Maine called Steppin Out is a gold mine. If you have the money and time go there and I promise you will get something.

Bill Buxton
01-23-10, 17:05
Envy:

She is hands down a great, sweet non rushed gal from the area. She is by far the best in the area not any problems with this gal.

SARA,

She is also a nice gal, no rush, nice looking and clean. She is worth the time spent every time.

B.B.

Dmoss
01-28-10, 02:48
Envy:

She is hands down a great, sweet non rushed gal from the area. She is by far the best in the area not any problems with this gal.

SARA,

She is also a nice gal, no rush, nice looking and clean. She is worth the time spent every time.

B.B.How does Envy look in person and how are her skills?

Dmoss
01-28-10, 05:06
If anyone is looking for an incredible BBBJDT then pm me. I will give you the lowdown and digits for trade of course. And if you tell them I sent you a cheaper price will probably be given. One is very new and fresh as of a week into this and has only had a handful of clients. I promise you after this BBBJDT you will become a regular LOL! And car dates are available also.

Dmoss
01-29-10, 15:36
Has anyone seen this girl that posts on craigslist. The headline reads "One Of A Kind" Classy, Passionate, Upscale, ENTERTAINER! -w4m (Augusta - Hallowell) Her name is Amy 207 446-8162 and she has a really nice body. If anyone has any info on her please let me know asap.

Dmoss
01-29-10, 16:25
Anyone see Kayla yet no photos but posts on craigslist 207 590-8673?

207monger
01-29-10, 22:35
Has anyone seen this girl that posts on craigslist. The headline reads "One Of A Kind" Classy, Passionate, Upscale, ENTERTAINER!.w4m (Augusta. Hallowell) Her name is Amy 207 446-8162 and she has a really nice body. If anyone has any info on her please let me know asap.Looks great in person, fantastic attitude, and worth the trip. Her face is not as stunning as her body, but she is certainly a worthy trip.

When I am not sure about someone, I usually go for a 30 minute session. This gives me a good rate, and I get to speak to the provider to see what she is like, and what else is on the menu.

I'd recommend jumping on this on.

Dmoss
02-10-10, 01:41
Anyone have any luck at the strip club Steppinout yet?

I'm still waiting to hear if my tips have paid off?

Happyjeffers
02-10-10, 22:46
Anyone have any luck at the strip club Steppinout yet?

I'm still waiting to hear if my tips have paid off?I went with two friends the other night. It was fun. After 11 when the panties come off, there was definitely some licking happening on the dance floor when the women lay the men down.

Didn't hear if anyone wanted to go off site, but the legit play was fun, and the variety of the women is nice.

Allen1949
03-16-10, 06:49
Went through Lewiston last night. City was dead and PD was out in numbers doing their thing.

I was headed home and stopped at the Credit Union to hit the ATM on the way. Finished my transaction and Becky walks by and then knocks on my passanger's window. Wants a ride home. Where are you headed? College Street (next Street Over. Yeah right).

Drove around the block, two streets over to her place and invites me up. Nice rack, short & sweet and for $. 6 I can have it all. Nice shaved kitty with two, very beautiful tits. Starts with BJ, went to doggie and ended in mish; all the time she is talking/moaning. Not a big man but enjoyed her verbal skills. All in all. A good experience. Would repeat.

Dmoss
03-21-10, 11:55
Anyone seen blonde milf Arianna yet?

Bill Buxton
04-02-10, 08:44
There are some new gals around at the local hotels for in call service. I had 1 scammer from Mass and also had some others that were nice. YMMV with the new flurry of providers in the area. Envy is hands down a must see, she is nice gal never a rush. Stacy is a great provider also but work habits are not the best. She is a must see if she is available.

Streets are somewhat active and ya never know who will be in town next.

Play Safe,

B.B.

Little Tony II
04-23-10, 22:44
Several, and I do mean several years ago I went to 'Garden of Eden'...Is it still around. I remember it moved around a few times...

Just wondering...

Sleeper 100
06-17-10, 16:15
I'll be coming home in a few weeks and I want to do a little mongering in L/A. I remember that the Lewiston social club and Del's used to have a little talent strolling in from time to time. The last time home I went to the social club and it was dead, Del's was a little better. Are things looking up with the warm weather or have the Somali's completely taken over the whole town?

I used to have a friend named Debbie Du. Who I'd like to see again. Pretty girl, mid-thirties, pleasingly plump and a great rack. Is she still around? She was a real sweetheart and I tried to get her up country and away from the drugs with no luck.

Auto
07-11-10, 18:28
Just doing my due diligence on this one. It's been a while and I'm sure the talent pool has changed some.

http://www.*******.com/avrilsynn

Anyone?

Tappa4
07-11-10, 19:16
Hi Auto,

I have never seen her but did have a tel conversation with her she gave me the address not a bad neighborhood.

My guess she is legit and the conversation with her she was there to please all the gfw activities at an affordable would negotiate price as well.

So again nothing for sure but sounded like a plain jane ready to do it all.

Let me know how you make out.

Tappa4

Auto
07-12-10, 18:22
Hi Auto,

I have never seen her but did have a tel conversation with her she gave me the address not a bad neighborhood.

My guess she is legit and the conversation with her she was there to please all the gfw activities at an affordable would negotiate price as well.

So again nothing for sure but sounded like a plain jane ready to do it all.

Let me know how you make out.

Tappa4

I had a Yahoo chat with her over the weekend and was hoping to set something up but our schedules just didn't jibe. She actually did seem very legit and open to more than the standard fare. Pics are ok but a little high mileage. Still, a great attitude goes a long way. I'll post if we end up meeting this summer.

Neddd
07-12-10, 23:02
I know that this is not the "Massage" report section but there isn't one MP review that I could find for Maine. I see massage offered all over Maine and even in the smaller towns. I have a vacation home in Bridgton and while I'm up there it would sure be nice to try one with extras. There are some that look very inviting but nothing is worse than a nice massage without a finish so I haven't tried. It's a little Ironic that Maine once had the best...Danish in Kittery. are there any that are good MPs in central or southern Maine?

Tappa4
07-13-10, 10:54
Hey Mr Nedd,

A place in Freeport by the BIG indian statue you would be a happy camper at.

Tappa4

Neddd
07-13-10, 18:10
Thanks Tappa for the info and yes if it is as I hope then I will be A happy camper no doubt. I do appreciate any and all info.

Auto
08-08-10, 19:24
This one advertises a few times a week in Casual Encounters as a 33 y.o. in Old Orchard Beach looking for a 40+ gentleman for a couple of drinks and fun between the sheets at her place. She says no-shows need not apply. Anyway, I took the bait this weekend and the only lesson I learned is that I must be off my game, because all the signs were there but I just didn't see them.

First, she did say right off that she went about 180 pounds. Guys, I am 185 and don't mind a little extra cushion, but it's all about the proportion. The gal was about 5' 2" and there's no way she was less than two bills, so that just throws the whole ratio right the fuck off. What am I gonna do now? Bolt? I figured I could maybe roll her over and come in from her six o'clock, close my eyes, and think of better times. Anyway, I break off 4 Jacksons and we get down to it. Or should I say get down 'tattoo' it. She had a bunch. And I got the warning to stay away from the pierced nip because it was sensitive. WTF?

She goes down on the little guy and despite her mechanical technique manages to get a reaction. I put my plan into play figuring on the rollover and ask her for a condom to give her the hint. She DOESN'T HAVE ANY. What? The? Fuck? I mean, I talked to her on the phone 3 times between the first email and my arrival. If she didn't have any skins and is doing this for a living why didn't she just say so? So I pretty much want to bail at this point. I hint at a partial refund but that ship has sailed.

I figure on a CIM bj and put that plan into effect but for a pro she sure didn't know her way around a cock. Sad to say I just took care of business on my own as she was doing the same (poorly), and got the frig out of there.

So fellas, I caution you to stay away from this gal who lives on the 2nd floor of a place on Fern Street.

Pluses: Private and clean place, sober and conversational, didn't ask too many questions and answered my call even though I blocked the number.

Minuses: As wide as she is tall, def. a schemer/liar as she was obviously NOT planning on fucking, gives lousy head, and not willing to bend by kicking me back some green when I called her on her shit.

MikedD
08-09-10, 18:27
This one advertises a few times a week in Casual Encounters as a 33 y.o. in Old Orchard Beach looking for a 40+ gentleman for a couple of drinks and fun between the sheets at her place. She says no-shows need not apply. Anyway, I took the bait this weekend and the only lesson I learned is that I must be off my game, because all the signs were there but I just didn't see them.

First, she did say right off that she went about 180 pounds. Guys, I am 185 and don't mind a little extra cushion, but it's all about the proportion. The gal was about 5' 2" and there's no way she was less than two bills, so that just throws the whole ratio right the fuck off. What am I gonna do now? Bolt? I figured I could maybe roll her over and come in from her six o'clock, close my eyes, and think of better times. Anyway, I break off 4 Jacksons and we get down to it. Or should I say get down 'tattoo' it. She had a bunch. And I got the warning to stay away from the pierced nip because it was sensitive. WTF?

She goes down on the little guy and despite her mechanical technique manages to get a reaction. I put my plan into play figuring on the rollover and ask her for a condom to give her the hint. She DOESN'T HAVE ANY. What? The? Fuck? I mean, I talked to her on the phone 3 times between the first email and my arrival. If she didn't have any skins and is doing this for a living why didn't she just say so? So I pretty much want to bail at this point. I hint at a partial refund but that ship has sailed.

I figure on a CIM bj and put that plan into effect but for a pro she sure didn't know her way around a cock. Sad to say I just took care of business on my own as she was doing the same (poorly), and got the frig out of there.

So fellas, I caution you to stay away from this gal who lives on the 2nd floor of a place on Fern Street.

Pluses: Private and clean place, sober and conversational, didn't ask too many questions and answered my call even though I blocked the number.

Minuses: As wide as she is tall, def. a schemer/liar as she was obviously NOT planning on fucking, gives lousy head, and not willing to bend by kicking me back some green when I called her on her shit.

Funny, but sad post. Sorry things did not go your way. I recently spend too much at a Spa in Il. I wasted 1.5. I don't know what you wasted. Unless you care to share. I will be through Main in October. From what I have seen/ read Maine is D E A D. I will be mostly around the Route 1 and Acadia National Park area. Take care and stay safe.

Bill Buxton
08-18-10, 14:28

Minuses: As wide as she is tall, def. a schemer/liar as she was obviously NOT planning on fucking, gives lousy head, and not willing to bend by kicking me back some green when I called her on her shit.Seems to be lots of scammers around nowadays from the sounds of things.

Allen1949
11-11-10, 11:17
Went through downtown Lewiston late last night and saw several of the locals out on the prowl: some good and some not so good.

Met Crystal (probably fake) by the Park. Curley red / blond hair with a great back porch. She was headed down Bates, towards Pine. I pulled around the corner onto Blake and she hopped in. We did the cop thing and off we go. She wants. 4 for a BJ but settled for. 25. FS is. 6 but you can likely negotiate her down. She is in between rents and spending lots of time on the street. Skills are good and would love to grab that back porch some time. De DE was not out but there were 3 or 4 other girls.

Leo has a habit now of sitting back from the major intersections and watching the streets, I have seen them stop a few cars that did not stop. They watch the girls and will stop you in a NY second if you are not careful. Be careful and follow the traffic laws and you never know what you will run into in L-A.

Tappa4
01-08-11, 17:45
Would any body have any feed back on either of these two ladies? They might even be the same with different Tel#'s

Bonitta is adv on scorts. And sasha is adv on be / p different tel # but something tells me they are the same person, same age, same latino etc

Would like to meet up with her but was hoping to get some feed back prior to doing so.

Thanks,

Tappa4

JoeMuckInFutch
05-22-11, 07:17
Visited the "Lake House" in Greene yesterday. Advertises in BP as having multiple girls at a quiet location. From exit 86 on the turnpike it is a simple 10 minutes with one left turn. Easy to find. But for me getting to exit 86 was a hike. Small cottage, clean, dogs and cats. Only one girl available. Natalie was fantastic. Young (23) , firm, tight, petite spinner with A cup. Very nice to talk to and did not rush. All covered. Total damage 160. Worth the drive.

Dmoss
05-28-11, 02:14
Plenty of girls out the past few days with the weather being as nice as its been. Pine st, bartlett st and walnut st are the hot spots. Plenty of new and old faces but be careful of LEO on side streets.

JoeMuckInFutch
05-29-11, 18:14
I visited with Shannon at her clean and neat place in OOB the other day. She is frequently on BP. She is in her late 30s, about 5'5" with brown hair, has nice, real DDs, a bit of a belly, and is tight. I enjoyed my visit. She made me feel welcome and comfortable. Everything was 200 with no upselling and no rushing. I would repeat.

Bassmaster 47
06-18-11, 16:59
On way to Houlton and decided to cruise Lewiston following Dmoss' directions. Made it about 3/4 around his suggested route and snagged Jazmin [sp? ]. A tall, dark-haired version of Julia Stiles. Quick, direct negotiation for a BJ in the car and she led me off to her spot, a secluded abandoned road that was perfect. She got started but immediately began to gag. No, it's not unclean and it's certainly not that big. Clearly, she was in the wrong line of work, and apparently had no enthusiasm or talent for oral sex. So I upped the ante by $20 and she came around to my side of the car, dropped trou, and slipped her nice, tight pussy easily on my cock and rode me like Dale Evans. Nice view of her lovely, smooth-skinned ass, bouncing and jiggling as I grabbed her hips and pounded her until I shot. So, overall, Lewiston delivered but not exactly as I expected. As for Jazmin, she was either a moron (Sure I'll give you a BJ although I am not very good at it) or a clever marketer. In any event, she got the dough and I got laid. Is that not the essence of this hobby? Again, thanks to Dmoss, and Lewiston looks like a winner!

Sleeper 100
06-18-11, 19:45
Hoping for a littel info about Lewiston, I used to find some really top-notch tallent in Del's and in the Lewiston Social Club; I could just sit in either place sipping draft beer and watch the girls come in. I also used to find a few good SW in the area and I always had a GREAT time mongering there. I haven't been there in four years (I'm coming back home in a few weeks) and I'm hoping that things are still the same there in Lewiston / Auburn. PM me if you like with specifics about where / when / who / etc. Thanks in advance!

Also recall that Uncle Leo was more than usually dumb in L / A!

Sleeper 100
09-04-11, 08:18
Went for a little cruise in Lewiston yesterday and the place is dead. I saw that the Lewiston Social Club is closed and that Del's is now a priviate club; these used to be PERFECT cruising locations. The streets were clotted with Somalis and the place is now just a dreary, politically correct little social experiment.

Won't be back.

Dmoss
09-28-11, 22:12
Lewiston is far from dead even though its not as flooded with SW like it used to be. The hotspot these days seems to be around and near College St.

Allen1949
10-24-11, 16:31
I went through the lovely City earlier today and there was quite a reunion taking place at the corner store variety on College Street. Four of the City's finest were selling their wares. Competition was fierce among the four but one managed to get picked up as leo drove through. Did not stop to partake but they are there in Lewiston and come in all sizes and shapes.

Be careful, these girls are way to obvious and leo is not that dumb. Elections are coming and one never knows what the politicians will do.

Franklin Delay
10-27-11, 15:24
What is a good time of day to hit the L / A stroll?

I have tried a few times but nothing.

I went through the lovely City earlier today and there was quite a reunion taking place at the corner store variety on College Street. Four of the City's finest were selling their wares. Competition was fierce among the four but one managed to get picked up as leo drove through. Did not stop to partake but they are there in Lewiston and come in all sizes and shapes.

Be careful, these girls are way to obvious and leo is not that dumb. Elections are coming and one never knows what the politicians will do.

Rkol7
10-29-11, 19:37
I cruised L-A tonight. 5-5:30 PM, just as it was starting to turn dark. Nobody. A few weeks ago I did see a SW at that corner store on college st. Mentioned below, but no such luck tonight. As seems typical these days, leo was out and about.

Bassmaster 47
11-05-11, 15:59
Cruised Lewiston on the 17th and the 20th after a trip to Houlton and sadly, not much to be found. Some not-so attractive options and a fair LEO presence. Too bad because I have lucked out a couple of time there.

Dmoss
11-15-11, 19:23
Rumor has it and its a very strong rumor that there is an HIV+ streetwalker around Lewiston. I don't know what her street name is but she usually wears a NY Yankees baseball hat. Be very aware she is usually around Walnut St, Pine St, and College St areas.

JoeMuckInFutch
11-25-11, 09:57
This Lexus (there are two currently on BP) is about 40 (her BP ad says 35) , thin. 5'6, nice B / C, stretch marks, attractive face, nice smile and pleasant demeanor. Made an appointment, she had me call her when I got close and talked me to her location in real time while sitting on her front porch smoking. She is careful about protecting her location until you are in sight. I opted for 30 min at $125 but did not discuss what was on the menu in advance. She basically offers FS and HE. She does not do CBJ due to the taste and I did not ask about BBJ because it does not interest me. She had two other rules: no trips to Greece and no rough play. She was also having back problems and asked that we keep it to mish rather than CG.

So with all that said, we got started with some cuddling and touching with nice conversation. This went on for a while but she told me she was not a clock watcher and not to worry about the time. The main event was nice and then we played and talked for a few more minutes. She offered a shower / clean up in her bathroom.

The place was in a good location and her apartment was neat and clean. $125.

Rkol7
04-14-12, 07:15
I recently saw Carrie in Augusta for the first time (she works only Sundays, apparently). She is about 21, 5'1, plump in a sexy way, very full see-cups. I had asked on the phone for. 5 hr, but upped it to 1 hr when I saw her. Everything covered, no DATY; cowgirl, mish, doggy, spooning, all during which she was a nice medium responsiveness, not a dead fish but also not overly dramatic which I hate even more because I find it distracting. After the hour I left unsteady on my legs, sign of a good time. The location is convenient, except fairly visible off a well-traveled street. In future I would visit after dark. 120/160.

Ridgid
05-17-12, 15:55
Going to be in Southern Maine tomorrow was wondering if any of you have sampled these goods? I'll probably TOFTT if nobody tells me otherwise.

Hi gentlemen,

Nice Sweet Asian Girl WAITING FOR YOUR CALL! Amazing and Upscale Massage

Very clean and classy unrushed service.

CALL NOW: seven eight one. Two six seven. Zero four zero five

Poster's age: 23.

• Location:, kittery http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-girl-in-town-new-23/3103119

Tappa4
05-18-12, 07:23
Going to be in Southern Maine tomorrow was wondering if any of you have sampled these goods? I'll probably TOFTT if nobody tells me otherwise.

http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-girl-in-town-new-23/3103119Give Alex Oasis a call from Biddeford / Saco area many great reviews.

Ridgid
05-23-12, 10:05

http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-girl-in-town-new-23/3103119Called and they told me the location and to be there in 20 minutes. I luckily was 1/4 mile from the location so I decided to do a drive-by while I waited. Glad that I did because I saw 2 uncle leos sitting in a car (somewhat hidden) diagonally across from the hotel. They were just sitting there watching the hotel. I watched for a few minutes. They weren't moving so I called and cancelled due to the situation.

Be careful out there

Rkol7
05-23-12, 16:39
Has anyone had any luck with this one? I've tried the number a few times, but I've only gotten a voice telling me that the message service hasn't been set up yet. No indication even of any rings on the other end. Well, hope springs eternal.

http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/enticing-little-snowbunny-ready-to-take-you-there-19/3102972

Charlieo
07-16-12, 15:23
We have a camp in Eustis, Maine and want to have a stag party for my buddy. Looking for a stripper to perform that is willing to do extras. Any ideas? Please respond here or PM as it is in two weeks.

Thanks much!

Bill Buxton
10-10-12, 20:29
The trial is underway for the gal that had the rub, tug, and lots more in Kennebunk ME. The news said they will be releasing The more than 150 names of clients that visited the place. Lots of big hitters are not sleeping well tonight because of the news. Alexis will be the reason lots loose all they have aquired.

Nfamous
10-20-12, 04:48
The trial is underway for the gal that had the rub, tug, and lots more in Kennebunk ME. The news said they will be releasing The more than 150 names of clients that visited the place. Lots of big hitters are not sleeping well tonight because of the news. Alexis will be the reason lots loose all they have aquired.What's that sound? Why, it's the sound of every single person in Maine and most of New England rushing to their computers or nearest newsagents to check this list of alleged clients of Alexis Wright, the alleged Zumba madam of Kennebunk, Maine.

You may be wondering: what is an alleged Zumba madam? It is a woman who allegedly runs a prostitution business out of a Zumba studio. And what is Zumba? A consultation of the mad Arab Abdul Alhazred's infamous grimoire the Necronomicon reveals: "Zumba combines Latin and International music with a fun and effective workout system. With classes and instructors worldwide, anyone can Join the Party!"

And what party: Wright is alleged to have a client list of over 100 men — lawyers, real estate agents, even, apparently, a prominent television personality — many of whom she allegedly filmed in the act of coitus. It was this filming, in fact, that led to the odd state in which the list of names was released:

As a result of [lawyer Stephen] Schwartz's last appeal, a judge ordered that those alleged clients who have been charged but are also victims of invasion of privacy [I. E, the ones who were filmed] shall not have their addresses released to the public. In the press release issued Monday, the Kennebunk Police Department said it would not be providing the ages and states of residency for those charged with engaging in prostitution as it would contribute to "identifying" those who may be the alleged victims of invasion of privacy.

The first round of names, with identifying middle initials, was released today; there are more to come as more are formally charged. Here's the list:

http://gawker.com/5952196

Bassmaster 47
11-02-12, 16:06
Interesting dynamic. Heading north to Houlton and cruised through and found a nice spinner with curly hair. Can't recall her name, but she takes me a block away to a first floor apartment that belongs to an older junkie. Apartment is neat and clean. We hit the bedroom. Incredibly tidy. I lean back on the bed and she starts sucking away like the pro she is. Amazing tongue and lip action and in no time, I shoot a load that she sucks down like vintage Champagne. Great service at a decent price.

Dump My Goo
11-06-12, 11:14
I have had some business in Lewiston / Auburn lately. A couple of times I cruised the usual spots in Lewiston to see what was around. A couple of weeks ago during the warmer daytmes it was quite busy. At least a dozen different girls were out strutting their stuff. They varied quite widely on the scale. There were a few yikes. Really ruggly. Then there were a few pretty cute. Most were in the middle range. At the tme I was cruising it was around 4 pm. I didn't have time to do anything before my meeting. After meeting I scooped Stephanie on walnut / bartlett corner. We went for a short drive to quiet street spot. She is probably late 30's early 40's. Very friendly on pick up. She wanted 40 I told her I had 30 and she said that was ok. She looked a little worn. She looked better in the dark. Haha. She had shorter brownish red hair kind of curly. She was thin build. On the drive to a spot I picked. I asked her if she was any good and if she took her time. She said yes to both. Bottomline she was wrong. She started out good and slow. Then switched to the fast head bob with just the lips touching the shaft. Why do they do that? Then she made the flaw of stopping and saying I needed to come soon. This was like 3 minutes in. So much for a tip for her. Finally I came after some instruction from me. She opened the door and spit. As we drove back she was on her phone texting. So she had a phone but I didn't bother to ask for digits. I wouldn't repeat.

The few times I've crused Lewsiton there s always at a few out. Different tmes of day and night. Good luck

M Neiman
11-07-12, 09:38
I was heading south from Bangor and after seeing the posts here and thought I'd try and grab lunch and maybe something more on my way thru Lewiston. Thanks to previous posts I knew where to go. There were quite a few civilians out but no one that appeared to be working. Probably too early in the day. Made a few rounds and headed south again with a full load. If I'm in the area again later in the day it looked like it was worth a second try.

Dump My Goo
11-14-12, 13:09
I was back in Lewiston yesterday. It was raining pretty heavy around noontime. When I got out of my meeting I went for a cruise. The rain had stopped. This was around 3. I drove around for about 30 minutes. There were a bunch out and about. Most were not appealing to me. There was a kinda chubby younger girl with an attractive face. Who also didn't look strung out (like most of them). She gave me a look a slight smile. I passed. I don't know why? Doesn't it seem like the overweight chicks always give good head? It's like they're trying to make up for not being skinny, they know they've got to shine in that area, but I digress. There was one chick out there with red hair. No I'm not talking a red head, like Ginger from Gilligan's Island. I'm talking totally dyed Red. Like in a Bright Red. Yeah, I'm going to pick her up and drive through town. Why would I just open the window and scream "I have a prostitute in my car" every 15 seconds.

I drove by one chick that looked pretty good skinny with tight jeans and long legs. I thought I'd scoop her as I turned around some guy in a truck swooped in and picked her up. I finally settled for a younger girl avg looks named Katie. She had drug issues and of course a kid to take care of. We drove to a quiet spot. She got the job done. Decent technique and took her time. I gave her 30. No digits.

Dmoss
11-15-12, 23:37
We need to do a much better job in reporting our encounters especially with the SW. I see other cities like Miami, Baltimore and they have pics and much information on all there SW. Let's start getting the names of these girls and descriptions so we know who is who. Also if you can get some pics and post them on here we will visually be able to tell these girls apart. Its much better and safer that way as there are a few girls who are dirty or steal from hobbyists.

JustYourAvrgMn
11-28-12, 22:17
Went out for a drive last night about 9pm and it was a ghost town.

Barrtlett.

Pine.

Union.

Lincoln.

No pretty ladies, no one walking their dog, no traffic. Nothing.

Is there a better time or place?

Dmoss
11-29-12, 15:48
Went out for a drive last night about 9pm and it was a ghost town.

Barrtlett.

Pine.

Union.

Lincoln.

No pretty ladies, no one walking their dog, no traffic. Nothing.

Is there a better time or place?Its to cold for the girls to be out at 9 pm usually when its warm. The best time is between 4-7 pm. Right as it starts to get dark they all come out to play.

Dmoss
11-29-12, 19:37
Anyone seen this SW in Lewiston yet. She stands on the corner of Howe st right next to the credit union. White woman, She is thin build, long black hair, she's probably in her 40's. She is out there right now its 6:30 pm Thursday 11/29. I forgot to get her name if anyone has seen her please leave a review even if you pm me. Also I saw at least 4 SW outside most were on or near Bartlett St.

Dump My Goo
11-30-12, 10:52
Anyone seen this SW in Lewiston yet. She stands on the corner of Howe st right next to the credit union. White woman, She is thin build, long black hair, she's probably in her 40's. She is out there right now its 6:30 pm Thursday 11/29. I forgot to get her name if anyone has seen her please leave a review even if you pm me. Also I saw at least 4 SW outside most were on or near Bartlett St.I saw her out there too last night about the same time. I scooped her once before briefly. I think her name is Diane or Diana or Debbie (def one of those three names). She was not my type. She had the sunken in mouth look. Almost like no teeth. And she had to be in her 50's. I hate night time. I can't see worth shit. I drove around the block and dropped her back off. I apologized to her and told her I was looking for someone else. She was pretty desperate for cash. I told her I was low on cash (even though I had plenty of cash on hand) and she said she would do it for 20. Ultimately not my type. I declined. There were a few around probably about 6 or so.

Take care

DMG

Dmoss
11-30-12, 23:06
I saw her out there too last night about the same time. I scooped her once before briefly. I think her name is Diane or Diana or Debbie (def one of those three names). She was not my type. She had the sunken in mouth look. Almost like no teeth. And she had to be in her 50's. I hate night time. I can't see worth shit. I drove around the block and dropped her back off. I apologized to her and told her I was looking for someone else. She was pretty desperate for cash. I told her I was low on cash (even though I had plenty of cash on hand) and she said she would do it for 20. Ultimately not my type. I declined. There were a few around probably about 6 or so.

Take care

DMGThat is exactly who I'm talking about. Wanted to know how her skills were but she is not my type either. I think she has no teeth in her mouth not to sure LOL.

Dump My Goo
12-09-12, 19:28
By Kevin Dolak.

Dec 7, 2012 10:19am.

NH Man Charged After Telling Cops Alleged Prostitute Owed Him 10 More Minutes.

Email 0 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print.

Ht Mr. XXXXXX dm 121206 wblog NH Man Charged After Telling Cops Alleged Prostitute Owed Him 10 More Minutes.

(Image Credit: Old Orchard Beach Police Department)

A New Hampshire man has been arrested and charged with engaging a prostitute after he phoned police to complain that the woman had shorted him 10 minutes of their prearranged session, officials say.

Mr. XXXXXXX. 34, was charged Nov. 14, police said this week. Investigators in Old Orchard Beach have been working on the case since XXXXXXX placed the call March 25, and have also arrested the alleged prostitute, Sgt. Gerard Hamilton told ABC News.

'We did some follow ups. We have a team for special enforcement, and using the information that was provided to us [by XXXXXXX], we took a look, and were able to located the female via backpage. Com, ' Hamilton said of the classified ads website. 'We were able to get to her. '

Ms. Xxxxxxxx. 28, of Old Orchard Beach was arrested after an investigation by the Department's Special Enforcement Team and charged with engaging in prostitution. Mr. XXXXXXX contacted Ms. Xxxxxx through backpage. Com, police said.

When XXXXXXX initially called the police to report that she had left early, Hamilton said, police worked up a report and handed the case over to investigators, who took eight months to charge him. He said Mr. XXXXXXX is also being investigated for other possible incidents of engaging prostitutes.

'We're now looking into Mr. XXXXXX, at some issues with some escorts down in New Hampshire, ' Hamilton said.

Mr. XXXXXXX is scheduled to be arraigned in the Biddeford, Maine, District Court Jan. 30. Harmon is scheduled for arraignment in Old Orchard Beach next week.

ABC News has been unable to find contact information for Ms. Xxxxx, and calls placed to numbers listed for Mr. XXXXXXX have not been returned. Hamilton said he did not know whether they have attorneys.

Mojo1016
12-11-12, 20:55
By Kevin Dolak.

Atkdolak.

Follow on Twitter.

Dec 7, 2012 10:19am.

NH Man Charged After Telling Cops Alleged Prostitute Owed Him 10 More Minutes.

Email 0 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print.

Ht Mr. XXXXXX dm 121206 wblog NH Man Charged After Telling Cops Alleged Prostitute Owed Him 10 More Minutes.

(Image Credit: Old Orchard Beach Police Department)

A New Hampshire man has been arrested and charged with engaging a prostitute after he phoned police to complain that the woman had shorted him 10 minutes of their prearranged session, officials say.

Mr. XXXXXXX. 34, was charged Nov. 14, police said this week. Investigators in Old Orchard Beach have been working on the case since XXXXXXX placed the call March 25, and have also arrested the alleged prostitute, Sgt. Gerard Hamilton told ABC News.

'We did some follow ups. We have a team for special enforcement, and using the information that was provided to us [by XXXXXXX], we took a look, and were able to located the female via backpage. Com, ' Hamilton said of the classified ads website. 'We were able to get to her. '

Ms. Xxxxxxxx. 28, of Old Orchard Beach was arrested after an investigation by the Department's Special Enforcement Team and charged with engaging in prostitution. Mr. XXXXXXX contacted Ms. Xxxxxx through backpage. Com, police said.

When XXXXXXX initially called the police to report that she had left early, Hamilton said, police worked up a report and handed the case over to investigators, who took eight months to charge him. He said Mr. XXXXXXX is also being investigated for other possible incidents of engaging prostitutes.

'We're now looking into Mr. XXXXXX, at some issues with some escorts down in New Hampshire, ' Hamilton said.

Mr. XXXXXXX is scheduled to be arraigned in the Biddeford, Maine, District Court Jan. 30. Harmon is scheduled for arraignment in Old Orchard Beach next week.

ABC News has been unable to find contact information for Ms. Xxxxx, and calls placed to numbers listed for Mr. XXXXXXX have not been returned. Hamilton said he did not know whether they have attorneys.Not that it matters but I was that guy, and this is not how it happened. The media changed the story and title just to get national headlines. I called someone was in danger, and yes in the process I suck at being questioned by the cops.

Dmoss
12-11-12, 23:00
Not that it matters but I was that guy, and this is not how it happened. The media changed the story and title just to get national headlines. I called someone was in danger, and yes in the process I suck at being questioned by the cops.Well tell us the story we would all Like to know what happened. Maybe you will save one of us in the future by letting us know.

Mojo1016
12-18-12, 18:39
Well tell us the story we would all Like to know what happened. Maybe you will save one of us in the future by letting us know.I called because I thought someone was in danger (not me) in the process I was not using the correct head and I incriminated myself. Or more like uncle Leo kind of tricking me. Anyway it just sucks because we all know that this is harmless, and a mistometor. But my face was plastered all over the news, for gods sakes its over seas.

Dump My Goo
12-20-12, 13:52
I scooped up Monique on Peirce. She wanted to go to her spot in the immediate area and park. I declined. She wanted me to actually take out my johnson to prove I wasn't LE. According to her groping is not enough. I should have known as she kept going on and on. To just pull over and tell to get the fuck out. I drove to one of my spots (which granted is a ways out) she bitched about it the whole time. So I offered to give her an extra 20 for her because she said it was taking too much time. This is on top of the 30 we agreed to before. She said she she normally gets 50 anyway. I laughed out loud and said no you don't. She gave the worst BJ I have ever had and I've had a ton in my lifetime. She just started bobbing up and down as fast as possible. Like trying to get it done as quick as possible. Do any of you guys really get off this way? What a crock of shit. About 1 min in she says are you close? Haha. She's funny. Another minute and she stops. Worthless. No wonder she's a single mom out trying to suck dick to get by. She isn't half bad looking. She is probably actually on the cute side of the SW things. She is petite and thin with dirty blond hair. Probably mid to late 30's. No outward signs of drug dependency. Teeth were ok and she didn't have the craggly crack smoking face.

Anyway now I'm not happy. I'm pulling up my pants and telling her I want some of my money back. We friggin fight. (voice argue, not physically) practically all the way back. I want a partial refund. She didn't deliver at all. She did give me $20 back and kept $30. She thinks she deserves all the money. To me it's jujst like buying any other thing. If it doesn't deliver, as a consumer I want my money back or some kind of refund.

So anyway, lesson learned by me. I should have withheld the extra 20 and told her I would tip her if she did a good job. If I were you if you pick up a chick named Monique. As soon as she says her name tell her to get the hell out of your vehicle. She'll want you show your pecker right then as she gets in. Tell her to get out. There are much better options.

JustYourAvrgMn
12-27-12, 16:25
I scooped up Monique on Peirce. She wanted to go to her spot in the immediate area and park. I declined. She wanted me to actually take out my johnson to prove I wasn't LE. According to her groping is not enough. I should have known as she kept going on and on. To just pull over and tell to get the fuck out. I drove to one of my spots (which granted is a ways out) she bitched about it the whole time. So I offered to give her an extra 20 for her because she said it was taking too much time. This is on top of the 30 we agreed to before. She said she she normally gets 50 anyway. I laughed out loud and said no you don't. She gave the worst BJ I have ever had and I've had a ton in my lifetime. She just started bobbing up and down as fast as possible. Like trying to get it done as quick as possible. Do any of you guys really get off this way? What a crock of shit. About 1 min in she says are you close? Haha. She's funny. Another minute and she stops. Worthless. No wonder she's a single mom out trying to suck dick to get by. She isn't half bad looking. She is probably actually on the cute side of the SW things. She is petite and thin with dirty blond hair. Probably mid to late 30's. No outward signs of drug dependency. Teeth were ok and she didn't have the craggly crack smoking face.

Anyway now I'm not happy. I'm pulling up my pants and telling her I want some of my money back. We friggin fight. (voice argue, not physically) practically all the way back. I want a partial refund. She didn't deliver at all. She did give me $20 back and kept $30. She thinks she deserves all the money. To me it's jujst like buying any other thing. If it doesn't deliver, as a consumer I want my money back or some kind of refund.

So anyway, lesson learned by me. I should have withheld the extra 20 and told her I would tip her if she did a good job. If I were you if you pick up a chick named Monique. As soon as she says her name tell her to get the hell out of your vehicle. She'll want you show your pecker right then as she gets in. Tell her to get out. There are much better options.What time would you say it was?

Dump My Goo
12-27-12, 23:40
What time would you say it was?Late afternoon

Night Cruiser
12-29-12, 03:36
Mojo, if it was indeed you who got reeled in you are not being smart by coming on this site and making such a statement. I read where it says that you might be charged with "other" solicitations and, as you know, LE keeps tabs in this site.
Just wonder how you went about by calling LE and telling them that someone was in danger. How did it get reported that you were shortened 10 minutes by an escort? You must have incriminated yourself. If you have a good lawyer s / he can request the original sound bytes of your conversation with LE and get the true facts. The police were quoted as you "having issues with escorts in NH"? That sounds like LE contacted other escorts and they didn't have anything nice to say about you. Just my two cents. Yeah, it's all over the world because only it's one of those "what was he thinking" stories. Only an idiot would call the cops to complain about a hooker not delivering. Not saying that you are an idiot but just replying as to why it's over seas. My motto is to Stay safe.

I called because I thought someone was in danger (not me) in the process I was not using the correct head and I incriminated myself. Or more like uncle Leo kind of tricking me. Anyway it just sucks because we all know that this is harmless, and a mistometor. But my face was plastered all over the news, for gods sakes its over seas.

Dump My Goo
12-29-12, 12:20
I went through yesterday afternoon. There were several out and about. Including monique, who tried to wave me down whne I passed by her the second time. She must have a severe loss of short term memory due to to the crack pipe. I however remember. I might as well just light the $$ on fire rather than waste it on her. I didn't partake in anything. I needed to get to my meeting.

Mojo1016
01-01-13, 20:58
Well yes I know I was an idiot I admit that. When I called the two in NH, first one came was ugly. She called the cops because I didn't answer the door. 2nd one was ripping me off. What bothers me is you got this Kennebunk thing going on an only names of the people are getting release. My picture gets released after the cop said oh no don't worry come meet me in the parking lot in biddiford Maine walmart I only want to give you a ticket. Which that is what the did. I did get arrested. I also find it really stupid for LE to say in a newscast that they will be looking into more prostitution in OOB Maine. Well there goes all the girls in OOB. It was like a heads up girls were doing stings, you would think they would t say anything about it.

Mojo, if it was indeed you who got reeled in you are not being smart by coming on this site and making such a statement. I read where it says that you might be charged with "other" solicitations and, as you know, LE keeps tabs in this site.

Just wonder how you went about by calling LE and telling them that someone was in danger. How did it get reported that you were shortened 10 minutes by an escort? You must have incriminated yourself. If you have a good lawyer s / he can request the original sound bytes of your conversation with LE and get the true facts. The police were quoted as you "having issues with escorts in NH"? That sounds like LE contacted other escorts and they didn't have anything nice to say about you. Just my two cents. Yeah, it's all over the world because only it's one of those "what was he thinking" stories. Only an idiot would call the cops to complain about a hooker not delivering. Not saying that you are an idiot but just replying as to why it's over seas. My motto is to Stay safe.

Dump My Goo
01-01-13, 23:22
Well yes I know I was an idiot I admit that. When I called the two in NH, first one came was ugly. She called the cops because I didn't answer the door. 2nd one was ripping me off. What bothers me is you got this Kennebunk thing going on an only names of the people are getting release. My picture gets released after the cop said oh no don't worry come meet me in the parking lot in biddiford Maine walmart I only want to give you a ticket. Which that is what the did. I did get arrested. I also find it really stupid for LE to say in a newscast that they will be looking into more prostitution in OOB Maine. Well there goes all the girls in OOB. It was like a heads up girls were doing stings, you would think they would t say anything about it.I hope you have learned some lessons and I hope others that read this will learn from it. 1) unless you are personally being harmed (physically) then never call the cops. If they are ripping you off. Chaulk it up as a lesson learned and move on. 2) I think you (or anyone else) is crazy to a) give these gals any personal information Never give your real name, phone # (mopnger # ponly) where you work, show them your biz card, or DL, town you live in, etc. Be) never invite them to your house / workplace on an outcall appt. Once they have your address they can find out everything about you. Who you are (real identity) if you're married you are in a heap of crap. They can show up at random times, try to extort you, call the cops on you. NIGHTMARE.

Dump My Goo
01-09-13, 11:46
I was doing a cruise through Lewiston yesterday mid afternoon. There were several out an the about. Including my friend Monique. I avoided her like the swine flu. I scooped up Becky. Kinda on the cute side of things. She didn't have any amkeup on or anything but she wasn't bad looking at all. Probably about 5'3" tall and thin probably about 115lbs. She had light brown wavy hair down just past her shoulders. She hopped in and asked if she could get a ride. I said sure. We did the cop check stuff. Then she suggested her appt. Normally, I pass on that on a first visit. But just the way she said it and my gut feeling told me it would be ok and it was. Went into her apartment and there was another girl there. Red head with shorter curly hair, thin and also cute. May have to take her for a spin someday. Back to Becky. I used the bathroom really quick. Then she brought me into a bedroom. It wasn't really dirty or really clean (middle of the road) , definitely had a heavy cig smoke. She asked if I just wanted head. Yes. She asked for 60? I said I don't have that much on me. How about 50 she said? I got 40. Ok. She took off her top and bra. Nice perky set of B cups. She dropped to her knees on the hardwood floor in front of me wile I'm standing. She had pretty good technique and was grabbing on to the back of my thigh and pulling me towards her as she bobbed. I grbbed on to her head and started skull fucking her. That felt really good but she was gagging too much. So we had to take breaks. Eventually got off. She told me she just lost her phone, so no digits. She invited me to come by the apartment and just knock. She also gave me the roommates # to call. My only complaint was leaving smelling like cigarette smoke. Nobody was actively smoking while I was there but that smell is just on and in everything.

Dump My Goo
01-18-13, 13:53
It was a rough night weds night for me. Due to clues I had gotten from my wife I thought I was getting laid on Weds night. So for the last few days I had been taking a supplement called Lecithin (which I read about here on USG). It helps you produce more semen volume and a better orgasm. I figured what the hell I'll try it so I went to Rite Aid and picked some up. Then she decided she wasn't feeling well. So I went to bed horny and thinking about banging something. I was horny all night long. I knew I was heading to Lewiston for work the next day so that itch would be scratched.

I had a few numbers on me of gals I knew and a couple of referrals with me. However, I thought I would take a quick cruise first. I scooped up Audrey pretty quick. She is a young looking, black, spinner girl. Looks under age. I had her show me her ID to prove age. She's 21. I had heard some decent things about her. She said she lives alone. That is a partial truth. She shares an apartment but lives alone in her room. The room was not totally clean but was ok. The bed looked well kept and the room smelled good, even though she is a smoker. Gave her 40 (she asked for 30) I had 2 twenties only. No problem giving her a little boost. Stripped naked and got on the bed. She lost all her clothes too. She is very spinner. Probably 5'2" tall and 90 lbs. Nice little butt and small perky titties. She is pretty cute in the face. She got the job done. Positives she really took her time. She took pointers well and backed off a few times when I was close to make it build up. She wanted to hump really bad but neither of us had a condom. She has hair on her pussy. But it was nice and small.

A couple of hours later I was still horny so I went back out. Picked up Andrea (I think, I really forget her name). She is blond and says she's 26. Looks older. She was all bundled up and hard to see. After she got in she was easier to see. Not really what I look for but not bad enough that I was going to kick out. Went to a spot. Gave her 40 she got the job done. Gave her tips on how to give good head too.

I don't know what it is with these girls lately. Most of them don't know how to give a good BJ. They almost all do the same thing. Which is grab the base of your dick down by the balls and just hold your dick straight up. Then they bob up and down as fast as possible. So I try to teach them some good techniques and using their hands. And changing tempo. You guys can thank me later. This should be a class thought in HS or something? It would seem to me, there are definite advantages in life to giving great head. You know. Like how they compare earnings over a lifetime for HS grads vs College grads. A chick that can give great head can always get and keep a good man. Not some. Smoke pot and play xbox all day loser, but a good income hard working guy. Take like that Heather Mills chick that married and divorced Paul McCartney. She was ugly, you could drive a truck through her front teeth gap, and she wore a prosthesis. She must be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. She landed Paul M, had a kid with him and took him for like $350 million. I'm convinced she had to give incredible head! What do you guys think?

Take care and stay safe,

DMG

Jariles10
01-25-13, 18:51
Up at a big house in Rangeley for Snodeo. Looking for any adult entertainment up here. Any info on some hot girls that are willing to travel? PM me if you want.

Thank you

R Lawrence
01-26-13, 11:12
This AM she emailed me with her new "Website" that has her contact info!

Carlimoore. Escortwebsite. Com.

I reviewed her in Manchester then Boston as "Mssunny" a few weeks ago. She has a good reputation and enjoys her work. Although she is located near Concord, NH, she will visit southern Maine. She and "Queeny / Krystal" do doubles about once a week somewhere in Mass.

Sincerely,

R. Lawrence

R Lawrence
01-26-13, 11:31
This AM she emailed me with her new "Website" that has her contact info!

Carlimoore. Escortwebsite. Com.

I reviewed her in Manchester then Boston as "Mssunny" a few weeks ago. She has a good reputation and enjoys her work. Although she is located near Concord, NH, she will visit southern Maine. She and "Queeny / Krystal" do doubles about once a week somewhere in Mass.

Sincerely,

R. Lawrence

Nfamous
02-09-13, 03:14
I know nothing of Maine but will be traveling to the Bridgton area for business and staying a wknd night (Fri). I do plan to have a little fun, what little can be found over there.

Are there any recommendations for that area without having to drive too far (more than 15 mins)? I will take any and all intel-AMP's, SC, Escorts, Body rub.

I am not familiar with the state of Maine, at all.

Thanks in advance.

Nfamous
02-09-13, 03:21
Looking for a little help for this area. I will be out there for business in that area on a Thurs / Fri. Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

SW, AMP, Escorts, Body Rub, Stripclub.

Dump My Goo
02-11-13, 15:06
Looking for a little help for this area. I will be out there for business in that area on a Thurs / Fri. Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

SW, AMP, Escorts, Body Rub, Stripclub.There is nothng in the Bridgton area. You would have to travel to the Westbrook Portland area. Then it is escorts only. Strip clubs and SW are a waste of time / money.

Mikahl
02-17-13, 15:53
Are there any real GFE providers (that are attractive) in Maine?

I can't seem to find them.

FootNBallCoach
02-18-13, 07:45
Are there any real GFE providers (that are attractive) in Maine?

I can't seem to find them. Click up and research the girls tel. You will find them on BP Maine key word Adam Eve. Some of the girls are on ThE otheR site. There are several girls available with varying performance reviews on the web.

R Lawrence
02-19-13, 11:55
Jordan James is beautifull as well as GFE. I've been with her about 5 times 3 years ago. She had an associate Mara, who still advertises on TBG. I was screened to see her, then she had to cancel, due to weather.

Both are well reviewed on the other site.

Since I am near Portsmouth, I switched to Carli Moore from NH, and stayed with her.

Sincerely,

R. L.

Dump My Goo
03-27-13, 09:06
I kinda stopped posting my experiences on here because no one else was bringing something to the table (in regards to Lewiston). Just me and dmoss. So we've just been exchanging BC. Anyway I got a chance to go out for the first time in a couple of weeks (vacation and cold). So I cruised through in the late afternoon. LEO was everywhere and only saw a couple of girls so I bolted. Came back in the early eve. There were a bunch out. Audrey, Chloe, Debbie, Monique (my friend) , and about 4-5 others I don't know. They were all available and willing. I wasn't feeling it. Something in my gut told me today wasn't the day so I went home. But, there were a ton out there and that was just in my little 10 minute spin around.

Take care and be safe,

DMG

Rkol7
03-30-13, 08:44
Inspired by DMG's recent post, I cruised Lewiston last night 9-9:30 pm. At first I saw very little except a haggard 50's + brunette who just made me feel sad. I did, however, see Leo lurking about.

I had trouble distinguishing walkers from civies a few times. There was one cute, medium-sized, with dark hair-pulled-up. 18-22 ish hispanic girl in a dark coat who I hoped was a walker, but she turned up a one-way street so I could not follow. As I was literally on my last loop, I picked up Becky (reported on below). Decent-looking, thin. I was brought back to an apartment (apparently a friend's) ; going up we had to step over a guy passed out in the stairwell (!). We started with a BJ, tried FS, then returned to BJ. She was skilled with the BJ but the whole thing was kind of rushed apparently due to the fact that it was not her place. I might consider repeating; she was nice, not bad-looking at all, and I think under different circumstances the experience would be improved. She texted me later (which is why I got her name) promising a better time in the future. Note: On the way out of that luxurious (!) apartment building, I stumbled badly on a loose cracked cement step-worst scare all week LOL.

Stay safe

Jimboner
03-31-13, 00:09
Jordan James is beautifull as well as GFE. I've been with her about 5 times 3 years ago. She had an associate Mara, who still advertises on TBG. I was screened to see her, then she had to cancel, due to weather.

Both are well reviewed on the other site.

Since I am near Portsmouth, I switched to Carli Moore from NH, and stayed with her.

Sincerely,

R. L.Jordan has retired, gosh she was great!

I haven't tried Mara in over a year since she stood me up. She was very good the other three times I did see her.

R Lawrence
03-31-13, 14:21
Jordan has retired, gosh she was great!

I haven't tried Mara in over a year since she stood me up. She was very good the other three times I did see her.JB,

I never did reschedule with Mara, as after I was stood up, Luv Krystal did an emergency one time fill in at my place. Later she insisted that Carli and I would hit it off, we did and other than a few AMP visits occasionally I stuck with Carli.

We are scheduled for tomorrow AM near Kittery.

RL

Param Ahmad
03-31-13, 16:17
According to a news report, on Friday, March 29, 2013 in Cumberland County Court, in Portland, Maine, Alexis Wright, the "dance instructor who used her Zumba fitness studio [in Kennebunk, Maine] as a front for prostitution faces jail time. She was also accused of using a hidden camera to record sex acts without her clients' knowledge. .66 people have been charged as clients, York County Deputy District Attorney Justina McGettigan said. The state will continue to pursue charges against additional people identified on Wright's ledger if the evidence is strong enough to prove the charges beyond reasonable doubt."

Forewarned is forearmed. Prostitutes might ask for your driver license or other identification out of fear of you being a law-enforcement officer, but providing identification in a place where prostitution is illegal carries risk of you being prosecuted later if the shop is shut-down and law enforcement seizes their records. You might also be identifiable if secretly video recorded as happened to clients of this prostitute (including while you are naked and having sex!) Explicitly asking for sex for money (in some states, even hand jobs) carries risk. Be careful how you phrase your requests.

Maybe Canada is safer. The Canada Supreme Court declared Canada's "bawdy house" law unconstitutional one year ago.

If you live in the USA, you probably thought you live in a free country: Didn't you hear that last 4th of July? Think again!

Dump My Goo
04-03-13, 10:18
I was out and about in Lewiston yesterday afternoon. Scooped up Erin fairly quickly into my journey. I had never met her before but had heard her name. Went to my spot. BBBJCIM. I must say she had really good technique. I would probably move her to the top of the class in Lewiston I've met with. She is in her early thirties. Blondish hair that's past her shoulders. She is thin but currently sporting a baby bump (due in mid June). She was friendly and accommodating. She took instruction well and asked for feedback on what I liked. She did not give me digits. I still love the Lecithin supplements for those that haven't tried it. It definitely increases the jizz load a bunch. It also gives you more intense orgasm. Probably because you're dumping a bigger load of goo. But the look on their face is priceless. Their eyes bug out on the 2nd and 3rd shot when it is much bigger than they are used too and they make a audible surprised sound. I know Trypt knows what I'm talking about. Lecithin is an OTC supplement you can get at any pharmacy / walmart / grocery store etc. 2 pills in the morn and 2 at night over a few days leading up to a sexual event. Try it and give me some feedback. Take care and stay safe.

Dmoss
04-04-13, 20:55
Met up with Lynn near Webb's market on Pine street around 8:30 pm 4/4/13. It was a horrible experience. She is blond short hair with like red highights or whatever. About 5'5 120 lbs. She was cracked out of her mind and wouldn't stop talking. The BJ was terrible (all teeth) but only cost $20 so not as bad as it could have been. Only good thing about it was she drink all the juice. I will not be seeing her ever again.

Dmoss
04-17-13, 12:48
Does anyone know what happened to Avril Synn?

Auto
04-23-13, 12:42
Does anyone know what happened to Avril Synn?I used to see her in the Yahoo chat rooms and we'd set up meetings that way. With the chat rooms shut down I wouldn't know, other than just showing up at her house.

Rkol7
04-29-13, 18:07
Saturday night I did another cruise about Lewiston. I saw several likely SW, but nothing that tempted me to pull over until I made eye contact with a potential SW (young, pretty woman in a dark hoodie seated on steps). We made knowing eye contact but there was no easy place to park and plenty of people about, so I did a long loop back and when I returned she was gone. Sometimes I don't give up easily so I did a few more loops and ended up picking up Joanna. Once she was in the car I found she was not what I was looking for-not bad, a bit tall with dark hair and an okay body; but I am used to the backpage girls or similar-so I drove to a side street and gave her a few dollars to leave the car peaceably. Afterwards I did one more loop looking for my unicorn, but no luck, so I headed home. That night was about the hunt.

Dmoss
04-29-13, 20:13
We got to start taking pics of these girls as the Summer approaches. There are going to be a ton of new girls out and about and we need to be able to identify them. I have good connects in the Lew area. The girls usually will let you take the pics with your camera phone after the deed is done. Just tell them your taking a pic for a friend who would want to see them in the future. If you can't get there face up close at least get there bodies.

JustYourAvrgMn
05-06-13, 19:17
Has anyone seen or had anything since the fires in downtown Lewiston? I was worried that the cities presence would drive providers away. I haven't had a chance to post reviews yet so these are a couple weeks old.

Picked up Audrey for the second time about 3 weeks ago. Young black and pretty hot. Very friendly but lacking in skills. Always rushes.

Audrey's friend who's name escapes me now (ask Audrey and she will say her "white friend"). Early 20's maybe nice ass but didn't get to see much as she was "on her dot" as she put it. Good BJ swallowed everything but complained about time after not even 5 minutes. Saw here at Audrey's place. Said she does anal / atm. And would do a 2 girl show with Audrey but both of them rush everything so I don't know.

Joanne or joan mid 20's usually around the credit union, has died black hair in a pony tail but her brown has grown out about 4 inches great BJ took the load great price and best of all no complaining!

Amy on ash by the big mailbox first time I have seen her out. Early 20's great BJ, gag'd a little but she did not seem to mind. Spit out the car door though.

Where are all the deep throat artists at? I'm not that big a guy but they always seem to have trouble.

Rkol7
05-07-13, 16:14
I was in Lewiston early evening on Sunday on non-hobby business. I did cruise about the streets, though, and took a look a the burnt buildings, and happened to run into Becky. Just a friendly meeting, but she was out there at least. As was leo. I didn't see any other SW, but then I seem to have a lousy eye for them.

Dmoss
05-10-13, 19:36
Does anyone have any info on this girl? She has been posting out of Lewiston.

Dmoss
05-10-13, 19:38
Any info on this MILF?

BigCusty
05-14-13, 23:33
New to the area took a cruise through the dirty lew the other day. Quite a few pos WSW ended up with becky who I have seen posted about here before. She quoted 60 for bbj it was ok. Did the job. But she did seem a little tweeky? Told me to pull up near that hair salon and beep if I am looking for her LOL ya suuure. Also left her phone on the seat but I swung around the corner and gave it to her. Lots of LEO around ANYONE BEEN pulled over when cruising in the lew?

JustYourAvrgMn
05-17-13, 18:46
Picked up kelly near Poirier's. Okay time probably will not repeat.

Dmoss
06-09-13, 23:32
Had a new SW who goes by the name of Tiffany. Met her on college street last weekend. She has shorts reddish / brown hair, thin but a good stripper like body, about 5'6. She says she is originally from New Hampshire first time I ever seen her in the dirty Lew. Gave a great BBBJ with a lot of DT and S every drop (no complaints).8 overall in the looks department. 10 rating in service and attitude.

LDT1879
06-11-13, 16:33
I'm heading to Presque Isle in 4 weeks for my job and am hoping someone knows of providers or good places to meet women there. Looks pretty small so I'm not holding my breath on either.

I do have the fortune of landing in Bangor and it looks like there's a lot of talent there to check out, so the trip won't be totally bereft of fun.

Bassmaster 47
06-21-13, 19:11
Headed north over last weekend and given past decent luck, decided to cruise through Lewiston. Up and back. Thanks to DMoss' good counsel.

Last Saturday afternoon: hit the stroll and immediately spotted Eva / Evie, decent looking, clean. Picked her up and headed to her place where we began the negotiations. I have noticed that when they go more than two rounds, it's not going to end well. Pitched my standard gift and she countered with,"I get $200 / hour on BackPage." Oof. We go at it for a couple more rounds, and settle on my standard plus a tip if it's good."But don't cum in my mouth." My favorite line. Double oof. I up and start to walk and she gives in. But not the right "tone" to the entire encounter. I should have left. She just happened to be one of those SW who simply does not give very good head and then gets a bit huffy when it's not going well. Doesn't want you touching her head, etc. I finally call it a day, buckle up and scram. Triple oof. Somedays it's just not going to be your day.

Tuesday: heading back through and cruise for a bit before I spot Kelly. Gorgeous mane of hair, young, slim, very cute. Lots o' tats (I have never seen a woman who looked prettier with a tat. Ever. Seen some nice tats, but never one that made a woman better to look at. Call me old fashioned). Quick negotiation and we head to a safe spot where she proceeds to give me a pretty darn nice BBBJ. But with a condom. Even still, she was so cute and had such good technique that I got off quickly. She held her head perfectly still and let me hold her firmly and basically fuck her mouth while she added some nice tongue and lip traction. She was short on charm but cute enough to make up for it.

Dmoss
06-22-13, 17:33

(Unless there is a new Kelly this is the one I'm thinking who it is. She has a nice body and GREAT natural tits.

Headed north over last weekend and given past decent luck, decided to cruise through Lewiston. Up and back. Thanks to DMoss' good counsel.

Last Saturday afternoon: hit the stroll and immediately spotted Eva / Evie, decent looking, clean. Picked her up and headed to her place where we began the negotiations. I have noticed that when they go more than two rounds, it's not going to end well. Pitched my standard gift and she countered with,"I get $200 / hour on BackPage." Oof. We go at it for a couple more rounds, and settle on my standard plus a tip if it's good."But don't cum in my mouth." My favorite line. Double oof. I up and start to walk and she gives in. But not the right "tone" to the entire encounter. I should have left. She just happened to be one of those SW who simply does not give very good head and then gets a bit huffy when it's not going well. Doesn't want you touching her head, etc. I finally call it a day, buckle up and scram. Triple oof. Somedays it's just not going to be your day.

Tuesday: heading back through and cruise for a bit before I spot Kelly. Gorgeous mane of hair, young, slim, very cute. Lots o' tats (I have never seen a woman who looked prettier with a tat. Ever. Seen some nice tats, but never one that made a woman better to look at. Call me old fashioned). Quick negotiation and we head to a safe spot where she proceeds to give me a pretty darn nice BBBJ. But with a condom. Even still, she was so cute and had such good technique that I got off quickly. She held her head perfectly still and let me hold her firmly and basically fuck her mouth while she added some nice tongue and lip traction. She was short on charm but cute enough to make up for it.

Bassmaster 47
06-23-13, 11:51
I'd say that's her but she has no doubt had better pictures.

(Unless there is a new Kelly this is the one I'm thinking who it is. She has a nice body and GREAT natural tits.[/QUOTE]

Dump My Goo
07-09-13, 17:57
* RIPOFF ALERT* I had a cash and dash happen to me today. Audrey (the skinny black girl) who I've met with a handful of times. I scooped her this afternoon. We went to a spot. We were parked she opened the door and left. She got the cash and dashed. My pants were down and she only sucked me for about 15 seconds. The way only way that I will feel some sort of justification is to let people know. If she did it to me she could do it to you. Please don't give her any business. Pm me if you pass her by that will make me feel better. Take care and stay safe.

Rkol7
07-30-13, 23:54
Are people still chancing the SW scene in Lewiston? I've cruised through 3 times in the last two weeks around 9 PM (just as it gets truly dark) ; I've seen 3-4 girls out each time, even a few I was tempted to scoop, but the Leo presence was so strong I didn't risk it. Perhaps I've just grown paranoid lately, or am going at the wrong time. I'm curious to hear others' thoughts; PM is fine.

Dmoss
08-09-13, 21:19
Are people still chancing the SW scene in Lewiston? I've cruised through 3 times in the last two weeks around 9 PM (just as it gets truly dark) ; I've seen 3-4 girls out each time, even a few I was tempted to scoop, but the Leo presence was so strong I didn't risk it. Perhaps I've just grown paranoid lately, or am going at the wrong time. I'm curious to hear others' thoughts; PM is fine.Was in the dirty Lew last weekend and the SW seen was pretty dead especially at night. Most action I saw out was around 6 pm. Same girls out Jessie J, Audrey (the little black girl) , Erin, Joanne. The girls told me uncle Leo has been out in full force lately. Under covers crawling everywhere so be careful guys.

Rkol7
08-12-13, 16:38
About a week ago I did a cruise in Lewiston about 9 PM. Saw perhaps three girls out there but a lot of Leo. I gave up but returned later in the night, and picked up a slim, small, pretty BSW who identified herself as Kiki (though I've never scooped Audrey and wonder if they're the same person).

I returned to Lewiston this past weekend, about 10:30 PM, and the place was as dead as I've seen it all summer. No obvious SWs. Leo, of course, was very present.

Dump My Goo
08-19-13, 23:54
Finally had a hook up with Tiffany. It was worth it. Man she is pretty hot. Next time I may have to rent a room, have her shower really well and go to town for a couple of hours.

Bill Buxton
08-20-13, 17:45
Not much to say about the street action in "THE DIRTY LEW", other than a guy selling false teeth could make a fortune with these gals. Quality is about a 1-2 and LE was about at 7-9 on there efforts.

B. B.

Dump My Goo
08-21-13, 07:19
Not much to say about the street action in "THE DIRTY LEW", other than a guy selling false teeth could make a fortune with these gals. Quality is about a 1-2 and LE was about at 7-9 on there efforts.

B. B.Lewiston is way better than Portland, Bangor, Lawrence, Lowell, I travel to them all. The only one better right now is Manchester. It is at an all time high with some decent looking gals. There are a few that do outstanding BBBJ work as well. As for Lewiston. Might have been the time you were there? There are always girls out. Granted there are some scary ones too.

Bill Buxton
08-23-13, 12:43
The Asian gal and her bro that runs all the Rub and tug shops newly opened in Maine is on her way out. A press release is on its way but they are closed in Kennebunk, SO Portland, and Berwick and running away. It seems this group operates from the Carolinas to Maine, and it's on the Radar. Look for the info in the news should be in print later today.

Le has had the places up for a while now hope your tag is not on their list.

B. B.

Charlieo
08-26-13, 11:28
I didn't get any tug when I was there week and a half ago. Unless different place.

The Asian gal and her bro that runs all the Rub and tug shops newly opened in Maine is on her way out. A press release is on its way but they are closed in Kennebunk, SO Portland, and Berwick and running away. It seems this group operates from the Carolinas to Maine, and it's on the Radar. Look for the info in the news should be in print later today.

Le has had the places up for a while now hope your tag is not on their list.

B. B.

R Lawrence
08-27-13, 08:29
I didn't get any tug when I was there week and a half ago. Unless different place.Charlieo and BB,

I did not get a HE in Kennebunk, but not for a lack of trying!

Last night on Channel 13 Maine News, they covered the closing of an AMP in South Portland.

RL

Charlieo
08-27-13, 08:55
Wonder why they would be closed down?

C.

Charlieo and BB,

I did not get a HE in Kennebunk, but not for a lack of trying!

Last night on Channel 13 Maine News, they covered the closing of an AMP in South Portland.

RL

CrockaGator
08-27-13, 21:05
They were shut down because they violated city ordinances. They were "ALLEDGED" to be a front for prostitution. NO PROOF! I hope they get a good lawyer and sue the hell out of the media and the police for slander.

Bill Buxton
08-28-13, 11:54
With the man hrs used to go after a business in the city it makes one wonder WHY? The " TABLE SHOWER" came into question as one specific reason for the investigation. I guess the city has passed there ordnance info on to towns in the area that don't have one, or don't want this kind of business flying a flag in their town. Rather than go after the streetwalkers, BP providers, or other places selling similar things this is what they did. I am sure their are more note worthy things taking place around the areas.

You can't make it up!

B. B.

Rkol7
09-06-13, 20:48
I was in Lewiston a week or so ago about 9 PM and picked up Jessie (mentioned below). Blonde, with a decent body. Nice enough, had a kid recently. An okay time; I had trouble finding a spot and that tension kinda characterized the whole encounter.

Dump My Goo
09-20-13, 14:14
Cruised through Lewiston briefly yesterday afternoon. As always there some out. I saw a couple I didn't know. One of them looked pretty good from the backside and then I circled around the block and she was on the steps waiting. She waived and I kept on driving. Her face was ok and body looked nice. But she looked like she hadn't showered and I just wasn't feeling it. Becky was out too. I was in a different vehicle from normal and she didn't recognize me. Took one more cruise around and wasn't feeling it so I buzzed out of town. Things have slowed down or hit a rut where the girls are not looking very good and there isn't much out there that looks ok. There will be a fresh crop soon. There always is.

Rkol7
10-04-13, 18:16
Several days ago I did a few loops in Lewiston just as darkness was coming on. Out on pine I saw who I think was Venus / Dakota (who advertises on BP; wasn't sure if it was her as it's been at least two years since we hooked up). She was being very obvious and there were a lot of people walking about. I circled back twice hoping she would follow me onto a side street, but no luck. I didn't see anything else out there so I took off. This random reinforcement thing is a b*tch.

Dmoss
10-06-13, 15:05
Traveled through usual spots in Lew the past few days. Not much out same girls as usual Jesse Judd, Becky, Chloe, Joanne, Amanda, Stephanie, and Tiffany. Place was dead after 9 pm Leo was out in full force. I mean Leo was really heavy I saw as many as 6 squad cars and 2-3 under covers. Be very careful out there.

OutsideGuy89
04-22-14, 12:51
Anyone know of her services?

http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/misty-is-the-name-companionship-is-my-game-come-enjoy-23/3795879

Scooby316
08-31-14, 20:21
Dose anyone know of any.

Brucel58
09-01-14, 10:01
Dose anyone know of any.I hear that Tom's is back in business in Lewiston somewhere. Use to be a great place when it was in Oxford.

Scooby316
09-01-14, 19:02
I hear that Tom's is back in business in Lewiston somewhere. Use to be a great place when it was in Oxford.I remember that place it used to be on rt26.

Dmoss
09-24-14, 19:35
Met up with Jersey she also posts on BP out of Lewiston. She is about 5'3, 110-115, muscular toned body, long dirty blonde hair. Very cool girl nice and friendly, the BBBJ was great and she swallowed all the evidence. I have her number for anyone just pm me. Or you can see one of her ads on BP for it. I didn't have much time to check out the local talent but I was told a lot of new girls out and about. Let's go my fellow mongers we need to start posting information.

Bill Buxton
09-25-14, 15:17
Just saw the post think before you call.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cas/4684558248.html

She will rob you. She lives at 6 Ratheir st in Biddeford, ME.

And she will invite you in, rub your feet for 2 minutes, go through your wallet while you're not looking, then her boyfriend will come in, fake anger and kick you out of his house. She's a grade A thief.

You can contact her to get yourself robbed at 2 o7 3 nine6 o895 if you want.

Dmoss
09-25-14, 20:53
Anyone really good with computers? If so pm me and I will tell you what's going on thanks.

Rintoo
09-27-14, 13:05
I used to see Jersey fairly often when she was "Venus", later "Dakota". Approach with real caution. She is deeply into addictive drugs and interrupts sessions to yell out her window to buy stuff the minute she's paid. Really. A post appeared on BP Maine about a week ago from someone warning mongers away from her because he'd been robbed at knifepoint by her. This post disappeared after a day or so, but I can believe it. I gave up on her over a year ago: just too wasted and risky to see.

Dmoss
09-27-14, 18:19
I used to see Jersey fairly often when she was "Venus", later "Dakota". Approach with real caution. She is deeply into addictive drugs and interrupts sessions to yell out her window to buy stuff the minute she's paid. Really. A post appeared on BP Maine about a week ago from someone warning mongers away from her because he'd been robbed at knifepoint by her. This post disappeared after a day or so, but I can believe it. I gave up on her over a year ago: just too wasted and risky to see.I've never had a bad experience with her but this doesn't surprise me in the least. Most if not all of these girls are addicted to crack, heroin, pills, or meth. They will do almost anything to obtain money for another fix. I suggest using caution with all of them regardless of good reviews on them. Don't let your guard down and don't forget who they are. I almost never go to there spots. And never give a dime until the service is completed.

Dmoss
10-10-14, 02:21
Lew was pretty dead the past few nights. There were a few girls out trying to lay low. One girl told me LE was busting local dope boys and a lot of undercovers in the area. Did manage to scoop Wendy WSW very petite 5'2 100 pounds, dark hair in a bun. For a very skinny girl she has a nice ass on her. Mid to late 20's got a decent BBBJ at the standard rate. Hopefully Friday and Saturday nights will have a better selection available.

Dmoss
10-11-14, 00:51
Took another trip through Lewiston again today. A few girls out not many only 2 worth even stopping for. Lpd and undercovers were all over the place. Lpd driving around the main stroll stopping any SW he saw. Undercovers parked on side streets. They even had undercovers walking the stroll in plain clothes pretending to be residents. This is the hottest I've seen Lew in a long time be VERY careful fellas.

Deb4512
10-13-14, 14:37
Over the past few days there have been two separate instances of clients responding to ads seeking services through BP. In each case the men were robbed and beaten and lucky to get out of the situation not being hurt worse. This is absolutely terrible. There is good and bad in every advertising venue as we all know. In one instance in NH the victim was beaten with brass knuckles and chased with a pit bull. This is absolutely horrifying and frightening to think that anyone would exact such violence upon a person for a few bucks.

Please be very careful and aware of your surroundings as I know of a lady who also reported being assaulted in the New England area by an aggressive pimp at a hotel. My concern is as much for the ladies here as it is for the men who were victimized in these attacks. Please be very cautious and aware. My concern is that we are all staying safe together.

Stay with those who are known as opposed to unknown and screening goes both ways, educate yourself and do your research. BP is an advertising venue like any other so take what you need and leave the rest. There are some quality providers there provided you sift through and carefully take all things into account.

Rkol7
10-17-14, 22:25
I'm mostly out of the hobby nowadays, but had business in Lewiston and out of curiosity did a quick recon in the early evening. Medium LEO presence. Saw one older blonde SW who looked pretty rough, and one potential BSW dressed in a white outfit, pretty thin and youngish, though I honestly didn't get a great look, yet she seemed worth stopping for. I didn't linger; there could have been more lurking that I didn't see.

Dmoss
11-10-14, 18:41
Cruised through Lewiston briefly yesterday afternoon. As always there some out. I saw a couple I didn't know. One of them looked pretty good from the backside and then I circled around the block and she was on the steps waiting. She waived and I kept on driving. Her face was ok and body looked nice. But she looked like she hadn't showered and I just wasn't feeling it. Becky was out too. I was in a different vehicle from normal and she didn't recognize me. Took one more cruise around and wasn't feeling it so I buzzed out of town. Things have slowed down or hit a rut where the girls are not looking very good and there isn't much out there that looks ok. There will be a fresh crop soon. There always is.Dump my Goo clean your inbox tried to send you a pm it won't go through.

Dump My Goo
12-21-14, 11:48
I went through Lewiston yesterday afternoon. Only saw three out. A couple of the old standbys Jessie Judd and Johanna. Another I didn't know she went into a store. I wanted to see her when she came out but I missed her and she disappeared. I wasn't feeling the vibe and passed (scooted out of the area). Didn't see much le at that time.

Dmoss
12-31-14, 03:30
Last few days same girls out Audrey, Erin, Jessie J, Monique. Word is police have been busting dealers and are all over the place. Watch for under covers in unmarked cars on side streets.

Lougle69
05-24-16, 07:12
Is there any ladies UTR or advertising in the Aroostook County, Presque Isle / Houlton area?

Iamme Iam
04-14-17, 20:50
Wondered if anyone has seen Kyra since she returned to the business?

MaineFun
04-15-17, 10:17
Wondered if anyone has seen Kyra since she returned to the business?When did she return?

Saw her out and about and looked great.

Iamme Iam
04-15-17, 15:37
When did she return?

Saw her out and about and looked great.She sent me an email, hadn't seen her in 4 or 5 years I believe. Glad to hear she is looking great. I am seeing her next week, will ask if she is advertising, or wants new clients.

CFisher
07-16-17, 08:26
Looking for a massage while I'm in the county for work this week. Does such a thing exist that far north in this state?

MaineFun
01-22-18, 18:58
Would like to encourage others to start sharing their experiences with others here. I have many reviews on the other site but but feel it would be very useful to all to have a discussion forum such as this.

So, post some here and "bring the board to life" or am I missing something?

A2

Wiregrass
06-05-18, 07:01
As previously warned. I am now in Maine; I woke up this morning in Biddeford / Saco.

Wish this monger Luck.

Wiregrass
06-06-18, 06:45
OK. As this is the general forum I should get away with this.

It is so friggin cold here (Rumford) the little head won't even appear.

Statewide (Maine) there's no activity so I' likely won't return to this forum.

This Southern Monger thoughts.

Bj409
06-19-18, 10:13
Trying to get info on her:

https://switter.at/@Ms_kylie702

Only appears to advertise on switter.

MovieDude39
06-27-18, 15:29
Hello Everyone,

Looking for some new talent. Ever since BP shut down it has been hard to find anyone. PM me some numbers of talent you recommend.

HarmanMountain
06-28-18, 08:37
Hello all, back in the hobby after a few years away. Not great timing on my part. Looking for some suggestions. Please PM me some names / numbers.

A Bubba Here
06-29-18, 10:02
Hello all, back in the hobby after a few years away. Not great timing on my part. Looking for some suggestions. Please PM me some names / numbers.City X Guide.

Mxander
09-03-18, 20:06
She's posting on City x guide. Pics are nice and she advertises as GFE and Greek friendly. I searched but couldn't find anything. Was hoping someone here could give me details.

Thanks.

MaineFun55
09-05-18, 12:06
Had a dream I went to see her the other day. And it did not go so well. Nice person but not a clue about what she was doing. And had offered a friend to join but I know that she has a very poor reputation.

Trailman44
09-27-18, 22:22
Its hard to know which ads are real on the boards these days but I it seems like Newport to Bangor has more talent than southern Maine. I am wondering if anyone has had experience with Misty or Lacie. I have texted both of them, they do doubles together and they both seem to be around $. 50 HH and $$ to $$. 5 HR to see them separately. I don't know the scene in Maine and want to avoid a bad time. I'm in that neck of the woods a couple of times a month and want to find some.

Misty - https://cityxguide.photo/ads/i-m-misty-do-you-wanna-play-get-ahold-of-me__1538064163-12850244.

Lacie - https://cityxguide.photo/ads/blonde-bombshell-is-back-and-looking-for-fun__1537232577-12727821.

Becca is also on my radar as she is in the area too.

Any info would be helpful.

MaineFun55
10-01-18, 08:54
I was dreaming that I saw Jill the other night. And I realized that she has really aged since the last pictures I had seen. We did relax and enjoy the standard fair but to many risky behaviors offered for my liking.

NoPantsAllowed
10-18-18, 08:57
Trying to get info on her:

https://switter.at/@Ms_kylie702

Only appears to advertise on switter.I've seen her once, at a hotel in biddo. Very cute girl would definitely repeat. One thing I didn't like is a few days after she started calling and asking me to front $ so she could get a hotel room.

Scout 1891
11-29-18, 16:22
As dead as things have been here, I think I already know the answer, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask: Is there anything going on up north? Business is taking me to Houston for a few days and the thought of being bored stiff, in a motel room by myself isn't exactly making me look forward to the trip.

Scout 1891
11-30-18, 12:03
... Business is taking me to Houston for a few days ... Damn autocorrect! I'm going to be in HOULTON, not Houston!

HenryStyles92
08-10-20, 00:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigDude71
05-02-21, 18:18
Hey everyone, I am going to be in the Waterville area on business, are there any strolls there or in Augusta, looking forward to having some fun this week.

Thanks.

Dude.

LilbroTrucker
08-29-21, 06:58
Hi guys,

Here are a few girls I have chatted with this morning on SA, who are a complete waste of time. They want money in advance before even meeting. This is pretty typical on SA, but I take the time to talk with them and sift through the bullshit. I spend my time so you don't waste your time. Of course I always share the winners. Check out some of my posts. Happy hunting!

https://www.seeking.com/member/7013282c-784d-4c15-94f0-e467d4f7d344

https://www.seeking.com/member/bf4dbd04-1cc3-4167-b35a-f2a7b91c3ba0

https://www.seeking.com/member/0f5b23ee-8995-4dc6-917f-1163e76446f8 this one may be legit, but she wants 500-1 k ppm. Can you say GPS?

Rick4491
05-04-22, 18:11
She has been around on and off for years, be careful, out of jail and out on bail.

https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2354572-Sexy+busty+Brittney+incall+Oxford+.

MeanAfternoon
09-02-22, 00:35
Going to visit Maine soon and wanted to get a little info on Relaxalon. Do they offer any FS, or they just a strip club?

Mean.

ChinaAmpGuy2
09-22-22, 11:10
Have had some light extras on the menu and gotten a couple of phone numbers for after hours fun, but never much more than HE.

Going to visit Maine soon and wanted to get a little info on Relaxalon. Do they offer any FS, or they just a strip club?

Mean.