Admin
12-31-99, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Darkseid
09-22-05, 08:41
New Thread

Darkseid
09-22-05, 09:13
This brothel is the only real no haggle, menu priced place in Nevada. The only other place that has a menu is Shady Lady's but the girls there do not comply with the menu and haggle anyway. The original owner Chen "sold" (He "leased to buy" the brothel) to a new owner Adrianna who replaced the original girls with her workers from San Francisco. The end result is that if he doesn't get the money Chen gets back the brothel and Adrianna just gets back the down payment. What a schemer. Adrianna was desperate enough to accept this deal. The girls look better than the other brothels but service is not as good as the original girls that used to work with Chen. The only girl possibly remaining is Katie. All of these girls are Asian so if you don't like Asian girls you are out of luck. Since Adrianna took over there is only 3 girls working there. I did not try them but a fellow monger told me how the service declined since the "change in management". Chen used to have 4 to 5 girls there.

The menu is as follows:
$200 for 40 minute session with table shower, BBBJ (with hot water and/or ice depending on which girl you pick. I picked Suki who did both but the old owner Chen fired her. A long story but I will explain), one cum sex, and a massage.
$100 for 15 minute straight one cum sex
$300 for 80 minute session with table shower, BBBJ, 2 cum sex, DATY, and massage.

Darkseid
09-29-05, 13:55
Inez's Dancing and Diddling
232 South Third Street
Elko, NV 89801
Tel 775 753-5398

Jazzngolf
11-03-05, 01:59
Any updates on the houses in Elko especially Inez? Quality and quantity of girls now? Is it still all Asian? Any update would be appreciated. Cheers!

Gnome
11-05-05, 00:21
Any updates on the houses in Elko especially Inez? Quality and quantity of girls now? Is it still all Asian? Any update would be appreciated. Cheers!

I made a trip over to Elko this last week and checked out all the houses.
Here's what I found.

Inez and Monas are now owned by an asian and both houses have only asian girls. Monas had only one girl working. Here name was Nancy from Veitnam. 27 yo about 5'4" 115lbs long hair. She told me that all the houses were now owned by the same asian owner. Not true. I went to sues and it still had white , black , fat and skinny women. I didn't care for anything I saw and I was told by the bartender that it has not been sold to the asian. Also went to the other house down the street from sues and they had only one girl working her name was Dion and she was Italian about 35 yo 5' 7" 140 lbs.
She was nice looking but was a little aggressive for me.

Went over to Inez and met Sophia. she was from China 24 yo 5'3 120lbs a very nice girl who gave me the tour and told me about the new owners. All houses wanted $200 for 40 minutes. Prices went up from there. At Inez there were pictures on the bar showing sexual positions and what each cost. Sounds like rookie owners or maybe that is how it works in asia, point to the picture and say "I take that"

Daty Dave
11-19-05, 21:38
I'm in SLC and I love Asians plain and simple. Elko is a lot closer than anywhere else for me and a mini vacation and road/play trip is in order for the holiday season. Thanks again for the info. I guess I could stop in wells on the way and see shat they have to offer as well.

Keep it safe,

D

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Formula One
08-24-11, 23:44
I travel to Elko on business frequently and have been trying my luck at the horseshoe strip club in town for take out. The girls there are hit and miss, but mostly hot. Most girls travel from Utah or Reno to dance there. Anyway, anyone have any luck with take there? The lap dances are 30. 00 and it's a rip off, and the last dancer wanted 400 to go back to my room after her shift. I didn't take her up on that offer! Kinda outa my price range.

Any information there would be appreciated. Please PM me.

No, I'm not interested in the brothel scene yet.

MissLilly
08-25-11, 20:46
I'm Available@Bellas Hacienda Ranch in Wells NV

I'm a petite 5'2 110lbs dirty blonde with bright blue eyes, silky soft fair skin and delicious curves 34b-24-36. My pictures are real and recent.

As a Legal Brothel the ranch has a lot to offer including showers. 6 acres of parking and three VIP rooms witch have hot tubs, message tables, sex swing and a Dom room we can use. There is also a fully stocked bar with a jut box where we can relax and get to know eachother before / after we party. Plus I have hot friends that can join in! @the ranch I am considered an independent contractor so I am able to neagotiate my own rate and I do offer a wide verity of parties in all budgets. I have been a workin at Bellas for 2 years and visit frequently.

I'm well reviewed on t3R:88595, TOB, HX, myRB and am a member of p411. 20843, RS2K and datecheck:Lj1890f.

To set up an apt you can call or just show up and ask for me, Lilly!

Xoxo Lilly.

619. 534. 2304.

Bellas Hacienda Ranch.

775. 752. 9914.

www.bellas.us

MissLilly
02-04-12, 19:03
Thats right I visit Bellas Hacienda Offten Plus Many more Ladies Stop by any time open 24/7.

Wyghost
02-27-12, 16:03
3 older Gentlemen will be makeing a tour March 12 thru the 15th any info on hot spots to stop and visit will be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to PM me. Brothels and stripclub, or one of your favorite ladies would be appreciated.

Newday53
07-23-12, 11:59
http://inezsgfe.com/

Is it worth a visit? Found some reviews on Sophie and Coco and website pics look good but who knows if the pics are real (don't have Tineye on my phone). From what I've read I can stop in and take a tour.

Thanks,

ND

Gnome
07-23-12, 13:43
http://inezsgfe.com/

Is it worth a visit? Found some reviews on Sophie and Coco and website pics look good but who knows if the pics are real (don't have Tineye on my phone). From what I've read I can stop in and take a tour.

Thanks,

NDYup the pics are real. Coco is the girl you want, as she is GFE which will include BBBJ. Cost will be $300 hr plus tip if you want to give one which I suggest you should. $200 will get you 40 minutes.

Newday53
07-25-12, 02:47
Great time! What a nice girl. Total GFE in the truest sense of the term. Was her first visitor today so had no qualms enjoying her every which way I could. She could have easily given a mediocre time knowing I was just passing through but no, she was great. Really went all out to please. The cuddling at the end was very nice. Will definitely stop by on my return trip home. Might even stay a day or two and see her more than once.

Went to check the place out last night. Met 3 others. 2 weren't my type but Wendy was a cutie and sounded like she could be fun. But then I was introduced to Coco and it was all over. Booked the next morning on the spot (I was too wiped from driving to party but my hotel was so close I just went over for a drink and to introduce myself).

Highly recommend Coco and thanks for the feedback, Gnome. Did the hour and left a tip (up front) but she didn't even acknowledge the tip was there, much less count it. I thought that was pretty classy of her.

ND.

Yup the pics are real. Coco is the girl you want, as she is GFE which will include BBBJ. Cost will be $300 hr plus tip if you want to give one which I suggest you should. $200 will get you 40 minutes.

Wyghost
03-11-13, 21:32
This close to SLC and not a brothel. That should be mismanagement of the tax payers dollar.

AbbyIsReady
02-13-14, 19:34
I'm Abby. I'm very open and fetish friendly. I am ready and willing to do what the others won't without trying to upsell you. No racial or age discrimination. I base my rates on time. What happens during that time is totally up to you. Come see me at Bella's Hacienda Ranch in Wells, NV. At Bella's; you don't have to be rich to come in and party. My rates start as low as $100. Bella's is a safe, clean, and legal location. No legal or health risk to you. Just ask for me here and we can have some fun together. Check out our website for directions, and other info. http://www.haciendaranch.com/.

Wooderson
03-05-15, 19:03
Hi, I haven't been to Wells for about five years, and I'm thinking of a visit over the weekend. Can anyone give an idea of what the going rate is now?

Thanks in advance!

Ezinho
06-11-19, 16:06
Stopped at the only brothel in Battle Mountain Nevada yesterday. I'm attaching the business card of this place below. It's in a small house, maybe less than 1500 sq ft. A really old lady answered the door and invited me in like I was a long lost friend. For a minute I was afraid she would be the choice. She had me sit down in the living room on a sofa and then she went in the kitchen with an old man, I'm guessing her husband. Soon an older, big titted blond came out and led me to her room. She really wasn't my type, but she was nice and friendly and we chatted for a bit. I asked her for a line up but she said she was the only woman working at the time. I also noticed a strip club next door, but she said that it's not open yet, the owner is still working on it.

I thanked her for her time and headed to Elko!

HeyCabbie
12-11-19, 05:02
Sorry to ask a few months later, but do you remember what the rates were like?

Stopped at the only brothel in Battle Mountain Nevada yesterday. I'm attaching the business card of this place below. It's in a small house, maybe less than 1500 sq ft. A really old lady answered the door and invited me in like I was a long lost friend. For a minute I was afraid she would be the choice. She had me sit down in the living room on a sofa and then she went in the kitchen with an old man, I'm guessing her husband. Soon an older, big titted blond came out and led me to her room. She really wasn't my type, but she was nice and friendly and we chatted for a bit. I asked her for a line up but she said she was the only woman working at the time. I also noticed a strip club next door, but she said that it's not open yet, the owner is still working on it.

I thanked her for her time and headed to Elko!

Pdxpixguy
06-23-23, 22:51
What does Winnemucca Area look like these days? Looking to try out a brothel, but also any other hints.