PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Pilau08
05-09-22, 19:09
Did some research and found a promising spot and set up an appointment. I'm a Virgin and didn't want to lose my virginity and just wanted a CBJ and HJ with some touching from my end but I feel like "loosing " it this way is kinda sad. I really wanted to do to celebrate my first year of college being in the books and I've been super stressed and I got a raise at my job but it's nothing crazy. I have the capital but I'm just second guessing since it's not particularly cheap and I would have to Uber to and back from the AMP.

Joesun1
05-09-22, 19:33
Long time ago I went by a different name on this site and couldn't get back in. Now at least I can confirm my SR status with new intel. Here it is, about a week old but I've been busy. Like the title says, 2 spas, both names start with the same letter twice, both off of W Flamingo.

The first one, we will refer to as "QQ". Heard that the lady there was a little older but when I got there little older didn't seem to be too accurate a description. She looked good for older but not into the gilf thing. It shows in her face (pushing 50's but Asians don't really show it), she does have a decent pair of tits and the word is FS is available for a normal rate but I question that since she was sporting a double face mask. Also, they close at 9 pm and at the time she only offered 30 minutes. I said I would come back then and she quickly changed her mind to provide an hour. Seems very nice, eager, nice rack, and heard the massage was good. All things considered, I passed. Enough intel there to be interesting to several others here, let us know how it was.

A little further down Flamingo towards the strip I visited "DD" after finding some info that led me to believe that this might be what I was looking for. It is in the middle of this huge shopping center which happens to have at least 3 other MPs. Walked in and instantly liked what I saw. Don't remember her name now (think it was Ella) but it was a name I have never heard at an AMP before. She spoke almost no english. Told her I wanted an, gave her a benji and laid out on the table. Not a bad massage. She was playful and giggly through the whole massage and once I flipped she made the hand gestures. I put my hand on what I wanted and she said ok. Didn't tell me how much just asked for the money. I grabbed my change and added a $ to it like usual for 1. 4 and she looked down at the money confused and said baby its $$.

-Now I don't know wth is the deal lately with every AMP chick asking for $$ for FS. Can one of you guys who camps out with them and does them favors and what not please explain to them that it doesn't make sense. Without going on a tangent here, the whole point is cost and ease. When it is going to be close to $$$ for an hour, there are plenty of other options for that price with someone younger, of your choosing, MSOG, etc. I would pay someone at an AMP $$ if its worth it and most of the time it isn't. Continuing on.A Better time go to a place that has been reviewed her but it isn't doubled letters its single letters "PW".

RogerOver
05-09-22, 22:47
How much work would it take to open up one of these shops?Whenever thoughts like that come into my head, I wonder how many years of my life I'd like to shave off in jail. But you could probably get started from scratch for about $50 K. That's assuming building up a client base, hiring workers and being ready to hold on until you're up and running. That's back of the napkin with a drink in my hand math.

Straw
05-10-22, 01:07
Interesting. I was there on Monday and got "Cindy" I think she said her name was. I asked if Lemon was still there and she said "She's a momma now. Doesn't work here anymore".

I was there a couple weeks ago and Lemon had a flat tummy so someone must have misunderstood you or she is an expert and hiding 9 months pregnant.That is probably what they call the manager. (I. E. Mamasan).

ClosetPervert9
05-10-22, 01:47
Whenever thoughts like that come into my head, I wonder how many years of my life I'd like to shave off in jail. But you could probably get started from scratch for about $50 K. That's assuming building up a client base, hiring workers and being ready to hold on until you're up and running. That's back of the napkin with a drink in my hand math.If that's your serious answer, I appreciate your insight.

Asobou
05-10-22, 08:24
How much work would it take to open up one of these shops?Know someone that speaks the language? I don't know about start up costs. Don't know business real estate. But your going to have to be able to find workers. Without a connection and being able to have a steady supply of workers, it could be tough to start up. Remember, a lot of these "mama sans" have worked up through the ranks. Even then, I think most of them are still not the "owner" of the shops.

Uboatct
05-11-22, 09:48
Interested in same info, or timing suggestions for Vegas Massage Center which I may check out tomorrow.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I am new to this space and I will be visiting Vegas next week.

Can you please suggest any good place where I can get great massage followed by a HE?

Incall works too!!

Any inputs are appreciates, thank you.

WaterMelon334
05-11-22, 10:52
Long time ago I went by a different name on this site and couldn't get back in. Now at least I can confirm my SR status with new intel. Here it is, about a week old but I've been busy. Like the title says, 2 spas, both names start with the same letter twice, both off of W Flamingo.

The first one, we will refer to as "QQ". Heard that the lady there was a little older but when I got there little older didn't seem to be too accurate a description. She looked good for older but not into the gilf thing. It shows in her face (pushing 50's but Asians don't really show it), she does have a decent pair of tits and the word is FS is available for a normal rate but I question that since she was sporting a double face mask. Also, they close at 9 pm and at the time she only offered 30 minutes. I said I would come back then and she quickly changed her mind to provide an hour. Seems very nice, eager, nice rack, and heard the massage was good. All things considered, I passed. Enough intel there to be interesting to several others here, let us know how it was.

A little further down Flamingo towards the strip I visited "DD" after finding some info that led me to believe that this might be what I was looking for. It is in the middle of this huge shopping center which happens to have at least 3 other MPs. Walked in and instantly liked what I saw. Don't remember her name now (think it was Ella) but it was a name I have never heard at an AMP before. She spoke almost no english. Told her I wanted an, gave her a benji and laid out on the table. Not a bad massage. She was playful and giggly through the whole massage and once I flipped she made the hand gestures. I put my hand on what I wanted and she said ok. Didn't tell me how much just asked for the money. I grabbed my change and added a $ to it like usual for 1. 4 and she looked down at the money confused and said baby its $$.

-Now I don't know wth is the deal lately with every AMP chick asking for $$ for FS. Can one of you guys who camps out with them and does them favors and what not please explain to them that it doesn't make sense. Without going on a tangent here, the whole point is cost and ease. When it is going to be close to $$$ for an hour, there are plenty of other options for that price with someone younger, of your choosing, MSOG, etc. I would pay someone at an AMP $$ if its worth it and most of the time it isn't. Continuing on.

So I look at the change and I guess 1 hr is $80 there so I added more to offer her 1. 6 and said this is the most anybody is paying everywhere unless you are a tourist and I'm not a tourist. Don't even think she understood since almost no english but took the money and said ok with a smile. She had a hot body and the dim lights took care of what ever was going on with her face. If those weren't Ds she had then they were large Cs and they are 100% natural. She wanted to go straight for the FS but I told her BJ first. She went right for the cover, not sure if BBBJ would be an option with her and I didn't care at that moment. None of it was rushed. From all her playing around I had flipped early and somehow we barely went through 30 minutes. When I told her we still had more time she gave more massage. They have bars on the ceiling and she walked on my back (not on my spine either, hate when they don't know better and massage or walk on your spine). BTW, they do have TS there too but I think they charge extra (something else that makes no sense for the girls). All in all, I will be repeating. Tried to get some clarity on times but did I mention her english was legit bad? She used translator on her phone a couple times. I saw an ad that says they close at 9 pm, another said 11 pm, it said 9 pm on the door, but people were still going in after 9 pm that I saw. So I guess if you see an open sign you are in luck.It used to be 2 $ out the door for FS before the old business at the same spot was raided by vice squad. I would still stick to it when I check this "new" place out soon.

WaterMelon334
05-11-22, 10:58
Know someone that speaks the language? I don't know about start up costs. Don't know business real estate. But your going to have to be able to find workers. Without a connection and being able to have a steady supply of workers, it could be tough to start up. Remember, a lot of these "mama sans" have worked up through the ranks. Even then, I think most of them are still not the "owner" of the shops.The county considers Massage Parlor as a regulated business so prospective business owners would have to go through background checks and provide 3 years of income history. They want to make sure your background is as clean as your money.

Uboatct
05-11-22, 13:44
Deciding between Vegas Massage Center and New Shanghai. Are the girls younger and prettier at NS? I know getting a finish isn't guaranteed but if there's any additional suggestions people have, please let me know. I'll report back after with a report.

RubProwler
05-11-22, 20:03
It used to be 2 $ out the door for FS before the old business at the same spot was raided by vice squad. I would still stick to it when I check this "new" place out soon.Was the business that was there before an AMP that used to be on Sunset Rd about a few years ago? I know one of my favs moved to W flamingo but never got the chance and then they kind of disappeared.

RubProwler
05-11-22, 20:08
Deciding between Vegas Massage Center and New Shanghai. Are the girls younger and prettier at NS? I know getting a finish isn't guaranteed but if there's any additional suggestions people have, please let me know. I'll report back after with a report.My visit to Shanghai years ago was similar to the recent poster, lucky if you get a handy. When I went, was a skinny Asian guy behind the counter. If you want more than a HJ, I would probably try the massage center.

WaterMelon334
05-12-22, 13:37
Was the business that was there before an AMP that used to be on Sunset Rd about a few years ago? I know one of my favs moved to W flamingo but never got the chance and then they kind of disappeared.Back then when I visited what is called DD now the ladies would give me the business card of Sakura on Sunset. They always said more new girls over there. Apparently both locations were run by the same owner.

CincMassage
05-12-22, 13:52
My visit to Shanghai years ago was similar to the recent poster, lucky if you get a handy. When I went, was a skinny Asian guy behind the counter. If you want more than a HJ, I would probably try the massage center.50 plus ladies greeted at massage center. Looks like extra are on menu, but no thanks.

RubProwler
05-12-22, 20:25
Back then when I visited what is called DD now the ladies would give me the business card of Sakura on Sunset. They always said more new girls over there. Apparently both locations were run by the same owner.Sakura was great. When they closed was when I heard about W flamingo but never made it there. At least now I know what happened. Always $$ out the door there too. That is still common in other places and will stay that way if people hold their ground. The economy isn't exactly giving them more customers.

Uboatct
05-13-22, 10:22
I'll pass on massage center, will give new Shanghai a shot.

50 plus ladies greeted at massage center. Looks like extra are on menu, but no thanks.

WaterMelon334
05-13-22, 10:34
I rang the doorbell a few nights ago and a lady well into her 40's showed up. High cheekbones, big eyes, light skin tone and long hair. I would have banged her if she was 10 years younger.

I remembered the days when both EG and Health Spa were staffed by young and decent looking girls. Lately EG and Garden Spa have been disappointing. I guess it is a lot more difficult for girls to come over from China becoz of the pandemic. I am tired of driving around the town.

MylesCrandle
05-13-22, 14:57
I rang the doorbell a few nights ago and a lady well into her 40's showed up. High cheekbones, big eyes, light skin tone and long hair. I would have banged her if she was 10 years younger.

I remembered the days when both EG and Health Spa were staffed by young and decent looking girls. Lately EG and Garden Spa have been disappointing. I guess it is a lot more difficult for girls to come over from China becoz of the pandemic. I am tired of driving around the town.Yeah I miss health spa. I was just venturing into the hobby right before they shut down so I only got to go a couple times. Both times were young, tight, and hot. One night at around 1 am the alarm went off at the store I manage so I had to run down and check it out. Once everything was clear, I was like fuck it let's go to health spa I'm already out and about LOL. My best AMP experience so far was that night. Rip health spa.

CincMassage
05-13-22, 19:45
I'll pass on massage center, will give new Shanghai a shot.Went there 5 times, no hint of any extras. But massage was great.

Beckton
05-14-22, 07:44
Any of the foot massage places offer anything besides a foot rub? Been one of those weeks where the idea of a good foot rub and maybe BJ sounds really good.

Oooops
05-14-22, 17:36
Long time reader but I never posted before! So I really appreciate everyone that contributes here regularly.

I'll do a short post on each of my dreams from the past.

Latest was massage center:

Older lady 40-50 ish.

Good massage, no rush, good hands.

HJ or Cover B offered.

Don't remember the name, maybe Lily.

80 for full hour.

1 $ for a CB.

Oooops
05-14-22, 17:41
Nana.

Older (40-50 ish).

Stomach marks.

Short massage and to the point.

Asked her to do a good massage $0. 7, so she did for a short time. I'm more up for bb j so I gave her $ after the house fee.

She did a good job.

BigPurpleSnake
05-16-22, 16:02
Hello fellow Mongers,

I will be in Vegas in a couple weeks staying at Circa Resort. Are there any good massage parlors within walking distance. You can reply in this thread or send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

Oooops
05-17-22, 00:01
Ok so I tried PW again today, the reason was a girl name Baby that worked there for a while and was an 8 or 9 Korean beauty.

But unfortunately she is not coming back, she did covered but a great great service.

Anyway saw Cindy this time:

Again a 40-50 ish Korean lady (maybe even a gilf 60 ish).

I asked for a real good massage and I was surprised to get one, like a real massage (not like a super pro one, but much more than an average AMP).

After that she gave me one of the best rims I got and a good bbj.

Finished with bf's and after she gave me a little more attention that was nice.

If she was younger I would probably visit daily LOL.

So maybe it's good she is an older lady with exp.

Total was 0. 7 for the house and 1. 3 for her.

KingPaulGm
05-17-22, 01:43
I am in Vegas this week and trying to look for a good place. Been reading through the messages. But not sure where to go.

Zman429
05-17-22, 07:52
Hello fellow Mongers,

I will be in Vegas in a couple weeks staying at Circa Resort. Are there any good massage parlors within walking distance. You can reply in this thread or send me a PM. Thanks in advance.None of the mp's are walkable from downtown or the strip you need to have a car, uber, or take bus. If you take uber stop nearby.

JackHolly
05-17-22, 14:10
What's a "bf's"?

Ok so I tried PW again today, the reason was a girl name Baby that worked there for a while and was an 8 or 9 Korean beauty.

But unfortunately she is not coming back, she did covered but a great great service.

Anyway saw Cindy this time:

Again a 40-50 ish Korean lady (maybe even a gilf 60 ish).

I asked for a real good massage and I was surprised to get one, like a real massage (not like a super pro one, but much more than an average AMP).

After that she gave me one of the best rims I got and a good bbj.

Finished with bf's and after she gave me a little more attention that was nice.

If she was younger I would probably visit daily LOL.

So maybe it's good she is an older lady with exp.

Total was 0. 7 for the house and 1. 3 for her.

BigPurpleSnake
05-17-22, 15:29
None of the mp's are walkable from downtown or the strip you need to have a car, uber, or take bus. If you take uber stop nearby.Thanks for the info kind sir. Looks like I will be taking an Uber.

Do you have any recommendations for a place with younger gals who provide BBBJ?

WaterMelon334
05-17-22, 18:35
Thanks for the info kind sir. Looks like I will be taking an Uber.

Do you have any recommendations for a place with younger gals who provide BBBJ?Abell and East Garden have young girls. No older than 30. But their looks are below average. If you guys find something good please let me know.

WaterMelon334
05-18-22, 17:14
Does anyone have some insight about Havana Spa? I drove past the gorgeous house at night according to the address on Rubmap. The gate was locked and nothing looked like what I expected. I am guessing I need to make an appointment first?

Virgil1974
05-18-22, 17:50
Does anyone have some insight about Havana Spa? I drove past the gorgeous house at night according to the address on Rubmap. The gate was locked and nothing looked like what I expected. I am guessing I need to make an appointment first?I have never been, but the reviews sound way to good to be true.

WaterMelon334
05-19-22, 23:42
I decided to try Victoria after receiving a bonus from work. The line-up was surprisingly young. Multiple ladies under the age of 40 were available.

I had Carol. Face was 7/10. Boob size was C, east west. Medium body size. House fee was. 8.

The massage was lackluster, just like any other place. A few minutes passed and she asked me to flip. She showed me the boobs and asked what I wanted. In the beginning it was $$$ for FS, I said no. She lowered it to $$ but I was still not paying that amount. At that point I just did not want FS from her anymore so I asked for HE. We settled on. 8 and she was topless.

Obviously the fee was higher than other places and I probably would not go there if I did not receive a bonus. Only go there if you want to play with a young body and are confident in driving a hard bargain.

Wilbphotolv
05-20-22, 09:01
Trop at Jones.

Always meet with Mandy and today was no diff.

8 for top gone and finish.

HSpumanti
05-20-22, 11:15
Noticed that the police have set up their camera trailer in the Smith's parking lot.

Trop at Jones.

Always meet with Mandy and today was no diff.

8 for top gone and finish.

PopCorn77
05-20-22, 17:01
I decided to try Victoria after receiving a bonus from work. The line-up was surprisingly young. Multiple ladies under the age of 40 were available.

I had Carol. Face was 7/10. Boob size was C, east west. Medium body size. House fee was. 8.

The massage was lackluster, just like any other place. A few minutes passed and she asked me to flip. She showed me the boobs and asked what I wanted. In the beginning it was $$$ for FS, I said no. She lowered it to $$ but I was still not paying that amount. At that point I just did not want FS from her anymore so I asked for HE. We settled on. 8 and she was topless.

Obviously the fee was higher than other places and I probably would not go there if I did not receive a bonus. Only go there if you want to play with a young body and are confident in driving a hard bargain.Because the girls are a little better looking I tried it a few times. I thought it was a rip off every time and will not go back anymore.

HSpumanti
05-20-22, 19:38
He has a small cart like some homeless guy, never seen him before. Hope I'm not being paranoid.

Noticed that the police have set up their camera trailer in the Smith's parking lot.

Barry Maypole
05-20-22, 20:06
Noticed that the police have set up their camera trailer in the Smith's parking lot.That camera has been there for two-plus years and is for the security of the parking lot.

Asobou
05-20-22, 21:05
That camera has been there for two-plus years and is for the security of the parking lot.Well damn, I'm toast then! They must have seen me going into both Victoria and Pink several times by now. Hope the homeless undercover cop doesn't bust me too. Let's not get paranoid folks.

Action22
05-22-22, 21:41
Testing for my phone. Having issue with posting. Don't post, thanks.

Action22
05-23-22, 14:47
Testing for my phone. Having issue with posting. Don't post, thanks.Looks like the wrong post got approved.

Anyway, my question. PW is Korean staffed and St Rose Chinese? I wouldn't mind an older Korean option here.

And if you like Viet. There's one place near the airport. Been around a long time, surprised no one mentions them here.

IceCreamLicker
05-23-22, 17:34
Looks like the wrong post got approved.

Anyway, my question. PW is Korean staffed and St Rose Chinese? I wouldn't mind an older Korean option here.

And if you like Viet. There's one place near the airport. Been around a long time, surprised no one mentions them here.The Korean at PW is on the older side both times for me.

I like older as well, better service and for me it is a better experience. I have never hit a Vietnamese place but would like to try.

Are they younger, older, FS, BBBJ. Not sure.

St rose across the m was an older Chinese lady. Wasn't impressed. Good luck.

Action22
05-23-22, 22:30
The Korean at PW is on the older side both times for me.

I like older as well, better service and for me it is a better experience. I have never hit a Vietnamese place but would like to try.

Are they younger, older, FS, BBBJ. Not sure.

St rose across the m was an older Chinese lady. Wasn't impressed. Good luck.Sunset just west of Eastern. Usually 3 ladies, two younger, one older. Older will have full menu, the younger ones standard service. Should be cheaper than the places mentioned here.

Owner used to be in Henderson, she got out just as things crashed there. It's my go to because Spring Mountain is just too difficult. I used to go to Henderson and a place on Sahara.

RodneyDanger
05-23-22, 22:55

And if you like Viet. There's one place near the airport. Been around a long time, surprised no one mentions them here.I'd live to sample some Vietnamese. What is the name of the massage parlor with Vietnamese women?

Beckton
05-24-22, 06:04
Would love to dip my spring roll. Please share even if it's via DM.

And if you like Viet. There's one place near the airport. Been around a long time, surprised no one mentions them here.

J Rotten
05-24-22, 13:25
Sunset just west of Eastern. Usually 3 ladies, two younger, one older. Older will have full menu, the younger ones standard service. Should be cheaper than the places mentioned here.

Owner used to be in Henderson, she got out just as things crashed there. It's my go to because Spring Mountain is just too difficult. I used to go to Henderson and a place on Sahara.I'm pretty sure this place is closed. Last I checked a couple weeks ago.

MylesCrandle
05-24-22, 14:20
Anyone know if the Asian massage on Sahara and Decatur is back open? The one above aloha kitchen. I was grabbing some food the other day and the open sign was on but maybe they just didn't turn it off when they got shut down. Had a couple of bums in the stair case mumbling to each other so I didn't venture up LOL.

Lvmovin
05-24-22, 18:20
I'm pretty sure this place is closed. Last I checked a couple weeks ago.If this is the one next to the village pub, that closed months ago.

Oooops
05-25-22, 16:27
What's a "bf's"?I was sure it's a real thing LOL.

RalphM
05-25-22, 20:31
If this is the one next to the village pub, that closed months ago.I think he's referring to the one next to the pics joint. I had excellent service there years ago, but didn't think it survived the Henderson shit downs. Always looks closed and no answer the few times I've gone up and knocked / rang since.

The foot spa by Village was raised and shut down back in '16 or '17.

RubProwler
05-26-22, 18:09
Sunset just west of Eastern. Usually 3 ladies, two younger, one older. Older will have full menu, the younger ones standard service. Should be cheaper than the places mentioned here.

Owner used to be in Henderson, she got out just as things crashed there. It's my go to because Spring Mountain is just too difficult. I used to go to Henderson and a place on Sahara.Seems like you guys didn't pay attention to the title on his last post. It said Asian Spa. Use to go to this place years ago and it shut down. Apparently it opened back up and I never new it. So I went back in Jan or Feb this year and there was a sign taped up in the door that said due to covid they were forced to shut down. So unless this place magically reopened again the place the poster is talking about closed months ago. This is the standalone building next to the shopping center with the village pub. There use to be a massage place to the left of the pub that shut down years ago, not to be confused with the foot reflexology that is currently to the right of the pub (assuming they are not shut down). Word is a full array of services can be had there too but not much positive was said about the provider. Haven't been there myself so can't say for sure. I can say for sure that I saw the closed note at asian spa though so if someone has been there recently then let us know.

Oooops
05-27-22, 00:16
Well damn, I'm toast then! They must have seen me going into both Victoria and Pink several times by now. Hope the homeless undercover cop doesn't bust me too. Let's not get paranoid folks.In general I'm not the paranoid type and I'm in the game for years and never had an issue to date, but I'm seeing people hanging out near PW more than other AMP's and the weird thing is that last time they avoided any eye contact with me. That is weird because I'm the one that needs to be weird about it and hide my actions. Just something to look at and report.

Stay safe.

BMC73
05-28-22, 16:18
Any intel on this one? Love red heads but can't find much on her numbers.

https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/100-real-ginger-available-now/147252156715

Tom338
05-28-22, 19:41
Hey first time posting here.

I just moved / settled in to Vegas and need to release some tension. I'm around the south summerlin area. I'm not picky by any means LOL. Just looking for a parlor that can give a decent massage and HJ.

ViagraMonger
05-29-22, 05:36
Went to go check out both locations and nothing good currently. Even went to A+ and it was the same older lady. I guess it's a dry season for the parlors right now.

WhiteSun777
05-29-22, 12:45
Went to go check out both locations and nothing good currently. Even went to A+ and it was the same older lady. I guess it's a dry season for the parlors right now.Sort of "stumbled" onto Garden, there's definitely one young looker but she's super busy. The other lady was much older.

DaveLuvGirls
05-30-22, 00:39
Sort of "stumbled" onto Garden, there's definitely one young looker but she's super busy. The other lady was much older.Been a long time since I was in Vegas.

Does anyone know of any AMPs where the girl will shower with you?

Vista used to have that years ago.

MyNakedStuff
05-30-22, 21:30
Finally coming back to Vegas after a few years. Where can I get the best massage with a finish? Prefer non AMP and money is no object.

Barry Maypole
05-30-22, 22:08
Had a few hours to spare so I called PW to make an appointment. I asked who was working and the girl said that two new girls working. Decided to go in anyway and was pleasantly surprised that a regular girl was back in town. I paid the hourly rate and was led back to the room. I saw her back in March, she's friendly, outgoing, and gives a great massage. I paid her up front to cut out the haggling. You're going to pay 200 here so just keep that in mind going in. Seems like 200 is the going rate these days no matter which Spa you visit. After a round of nice Nuru backside massage, I made the flip, and she gave me a nice BBBJ after which she got on top, put on cover road me for 15 minutes or so. She is keen to recognize when you're about to pop and will slow down to keep you going. It's plain that she doesn't rush the session, which is a breath of fresh air. After 15 minutes I asked her to finish me with a bbj which ended up being a BBBJCIM after which she cleaned me up and then she laid down beside me for another 10 minutes or so. I use to go over to VS next door but have been quite displeased with their operations, upselling, and then kicking your butt out the door, ASAP.

Oooops
05-31-22, 16:03
Had a few hours to spare so I called PW to make an appointment. I asked who was working and the girl said that two new girls working. Decided to go in anyway and was pleasantly surprised that a regular girl was back in town. I paid the hourly rate and was led back to the room. I saw her back in March, she's friendly, outgoing, and gives a great massage. I paid her up front to cut out the haggling. You're going to pay 200 here so just keep that in mind going in. Seems like 200 is the going rate these days no matter which Spa you visit. After a round of nice Nuru backside massage, I made the flip, and she gave me a nice BBBJ after which she got on top, put on cover road me for 15 minutes or so. She is keen to recognize when you're about to pop and will slow down to keep you going. It's plain that she doesn't rush the session, which is a breath of fresh air. After 15 minutes I asked her to finish me with a bbj which ended up being a BBBJCIM after which she cleaned me up and then she laid down beside me for another 10 minutes or so. I use to go over to VS next door but have been quite displeased with their operations, upselling, and then kicking your butt out the door, ASAP.Please share her name.

IceCreamLicker
05-31-22, 17:26
Went to PW. Almost. As I was parking 3 mongers came out. Before I was able to walk in a few minutes later 2 more walked in. Decided to find somewhere less crowded.

I like the older Korean MILFs but seems high too high traffic.

Joesun1
05-31-22, 19:57
Had a few hours to spare so I called PW to make an appointment. I asked who was working and the girl said that two new girls working. Decided to go in anyway and was pleasantly surprised that a regular girl was back in town. I paid the hourly rate and was led back to the room. I saw her back in March, she's friendly, outgoing, and gives a great massage. I paid her up front to cut out the haggling. You're going to pay 200 here so just keep that in mind going in. Seems like 200 is the going rate these days no matter which Spa you visit. After a round of nice Nuru backside massage, I made the flip, and she gave me a nice BBBJ after which she got on top, put on cover road me for 15 minutes or so. She is keen to recognize when you're about to pop and will slow down to keep you going. It's plain that she doesn't rush the session, which is a breath of fresh air. After 15 minutes I asked her to finish me with a bbj which ended up being a BBBJCIM after which she cleaned me up and then she laid down beside me for another 10 minutes or so. I use to go over to VS next door but have been quite displeased with their operations, upselling, and then kicking your butt out the door, ASAP.

Please share her name.

Went to PW. Almost. As I was parking 3 mongers came out. Before I was able to walk in a few minutes later 2 more walked in. Decided to find somewhere less crowded.

I like the older Korean MILFs but seems high too high traffic.Am I right in saying the BBFS train is over at PW? I haven't seen a BBFS review since the beginning?

SkyWookie
06-01-22, 14:28
Am I right in saying the BBFS train is over at PW? I haven't seen a BBFS review since the beginning?You'd be surprised how many guys prefer a cover. But if you want BB the girls there will do it. Do not tip up front, not here or anywhere honestly, because then you get what you get. When the time comes for the FS let them know you want BBFS. Ruby (who makes surprise visits there now and again still) wasn't the only girl doing it. It's somewhat understood as I was told that the girls will do it for a customer who asks and is willing to tip. 2-220 is the expected tip for BBFS on top of the house fee.

SkyWookie
06-01-22, 14:36
He has a small cart like some homeless guy, never seen him before. Hope I'm not being paranoid.Yeah you are being paranoid, here goes. Its not like a million dollar drug deal, its a massage parlor, they aren't going to have a cop in disguise outside. All they would have to do is go in and get a massage, the girls go for the good without even asking, at this point they could bust them. But reality is Sin City is going to have a lot of sin and better for it to happen several miles off the strip on Tropicana than in a better neighborhood. If they shut down PW the girls / owner would just go elsewhere and reopen.

Plus they could have you on camera walking in there 100 times, doesn't mean you did anything more than a legit massage.

Barry Maypole
06-01-22, 15:07
Please share her name.I thought you were not to share names on this forum of providers. Either way, she was a "JEM", that should help.

Barry Maypole
06-01-22, 15:09
Am I right in saying the BBFS train is over at PW? I haven't seen a BBFS review since the beginning?It certainly isn't over, at least from my latest visit.

HalfOfADeck
06-01-22, 15:52
Am I right in saying the BBFS train is over at PW? I haven't seen a BBFS review since the beginning?Went last Saturday and drew Gio, the service was covered. The best part was the b2 b rub on my back. I will not repeat because there are better for less than $270.

Ryan1979
06-02-22, 12:42
I was recently in Vegas for the EDC. Lost count of how many AMP girls I knew from all over the US that I saw there. Asian girls gone wild! I brought a few girls there from San Diego and traded some Vegas girls that needed a ride back to San Diego. The ride sure goes quick with a car filled with beautiful fun Asian women. I had so much fun I just drove a few back to Vegas fir the new month's rotation and. . .

I think I've found my new calling as a private driver for some of these working girls that bounce between Vegas and San Diego, but I have to confess there's always one girl that pulls on my cock strings whenever I'm in Vegas. If you like MILF's and you like "sensual" Coco is your girl. Formerly from the now defunct Health Spa (so many fond memories, tear) Coco is working at Oasis Spa on Tropicana. Look up Health Spa on RubMaps and you'll see how many mongers are in love with her, me included.

If Coco ever needs a ride to San Diego, she's got my number. Coco! Are you seeing this?

JackHolly
06-02-22, 12:43
Hey first time posting here.

I just moved / settled in to Vegas and need to release some tension. I'm around the south summerlin area. I'm not picky by any means LOL. Just looking for a parlor that can give a decent massage and HJ.What is your definition of "budget"? Depending on where you moved from, what that word means to you, and what it means here could be very different. And that's not even factoring in the difference between what "budget" means for someone making $50 K / year vs. $200 K / year, or who is single vs. Married, etc.

RubProwler
06-02-22, 23:58
Had a few hours to spare so I called PW to make an appointment. I asked who was working and the girl said that two new girls working. Decided to go in anyway and was pleasantly surprised that a regular girl was back in town. I paid the hourly rate and was led back to the room. I saw her back in March, she's friendly, outgoing, and gives a great massage. I paid her up front to cut out the haggling. You're going to pay 200 here so just keep that in mind going in. Seems like 200 is the going rate these days no matter which Spa you visit. After a round of nice Nuru backside massage, I made the flip, and she gave me a nice BBBJ after which she got on top, put on cover road me for 15 minutes or so. She is keen to recognize when you're about to pop and will slow down to keep you going. It's plain that she doesn't rush the session, which is a breath of fresh air. After 15 minutes I asked her to finish me with a bbj which ended up being a BBBJCIM after which she cleaned me up and then she laid down beside me for another 10 minutes or so. I use to go over to VS next door but have been quite displeased with their operations, upselling, and then kicking your butt out the door, ASAP.200 is not the going rate unless you are including house fee.

WhiteSun777
06-03-22, 13:09
200 is not the going rate unless you are including house fee.I can concur 200 out the door is the going rate (at least for Garden spa) 40 house fee + 160 for everything.

PW is a bit overrated IMO, the BBFS was probably the selling point but not all guys want that and not all PW providers do it.

For 270 it is a non rushed experience if that's what you're looking for.

Oooops
06-03-22, 14:09
I can concur 200 out the door is the going rate (at least for Garden spa) 40 house fee + 160 for everything.

PW is a bit overrated IMO, the BBFS was probably the selling point but not all guys want that and not all PW providers do it.

For 270 it is a non rushed experience if that's what you're looking for.If we don't want to see the standard going to 270, we must cum together (LOL) and not agree for more than $$.

Honestly I think $$ is also more than it's worth, because we are not really getting a massage and $$ for a CBJ and cfs is just not worth it unless the ladies look gooood.

Oooops
06-03-22, 14:13
I can concur 200 out the door is the going rate (at least for Garden spa) 40 house fee + 160 for everything.

For 270 it is a non rushed experience if that's what you're looking for.I think we are losing the price battle daily because a non existing massage w / CBJ and cfs from a 5-7 girl at $$ is not a good value.

270 is even worse especially if the service is not out of this world or the massage is amazing.

I think we should give $$ for the ones that do a great job, others should get house fee plus $.

VegasMatt
06-03-22, 14:23
I was recently in Vegas for the EDC. Lost count of how many AMP girls I knew from all over the US that I saw there. Asian girls gone wild! I brought a few girls there from San Diego and traded some Vegas girls that needed a ride back to San Diego. The ride sure goes quick with a car filled with beautiful fun Asian women. I had so much fun I just drove a few back to Vegas fir the new month's rotation and. . .

I think I've found my new calling as a private driver for some of these working girls that bounce between Vegas and San Diego, but I have to confess there's always one girl that pulls on my cock strings whenever I'm in Vegas. If you like MILF's and you like "sensual" Coco is your girl. Formerly from the now defunct Health Spa (so many fond memories, tear) Coco is working at Oasis Spa on Tropicana. Look up Health Spa on RubMaps and you'll see how many mongers are in love with her, me included.Thanks for your post. I had no idea rubmaps was back.

Ryan1979
06-03-22, 14:52
200 is not the going rate unless you are including house fee.IMO the going rate is whatever makes the girl and the customer happy. In other words, the standard rate can vary the same as the many variables that make a session satisfying. But I also find that at least 2-Franklins, for at least a 1-hour session, a non haggle donation (separate from the house fee) that generally makes the provider and myself very happy. . .

Then again I have a completely different attitude when in SIN city gambling thousands at the many casinos. I don't worry about $20 or even a hundred more as long as the provider makes me happy.

For those concerned about changing the expectations of the provider, by tipping way over any perceived going rate, this isn't going to change a providers expectations anymore than tipping below a perceived going rate.

But I can guarantee you one thing, tipping below any going rate will have the same effect as our employers or jobs paying below what we expect. The girls move on to greener pastures.

Member #6335
06-03-22, 17:32
Finally coming back to Vegas after a few years. Where can I get the best massage with a finish? Prefer non AMP and money is no object.Keesha on Mojovillage theraputic section. Really sensual and she is pretty sexy.

RogerOver
06-03-22, 20:07
IMO the going rate is whatever makes the girl and the customer happy. In other words, the standard rate can vary the same as the many variables that make a session satisfying. But I also find that at least 2-Franklins, for at least a 1-hour session, a non haggle donation (separate from the house fee) that generally makes the provider and myself very happy. . .

Then again I have a completely different attitude when in SIN city gambling thousands at the many casinos. I don't worry about $20 or even a hundred more as long as the provider makes me happy.

For those concerned about changing the expectations of the provider, by tipping way over any perceived going rate, this isn't going to change a providers expectations anymore than tipping below a perceived going rate.

But I can guarantee you one thing, tipping below any going rate will have the same effect as our employers or jobs paying below what we expect. The girls move on to greener pastures.

I think we are losing the price battle daily because a non existing massage w / CBJ and cfs from a 5-7 girl at $$ is not a good value.

270 is even worse especially if the service is not out of this world or the massage is amazing.

I think we should give $$ for the ones that do a great job, others should get house fee plus $.

If we don't want to see the standard going to 270, we must cum together (LOL) and not agree for more than $$.

Honestly I think $$ is also more than it's worth, because we are not really getting a massage and $$ for a CBJ and cfs is just not worth it unless the ladies look gooood.

For 270 it is a non rushed experience if that's what you're looking for.I see a lot of chatter about prices. I suppose if you want to take a chance that you'll get some old-ass chick or just like the convenience of being able to walk in it works. But seriously, the prices are hitting the point that I encourage you all to just find a favorite straight-up hooker and pay her a little more for an hour. Many of them will give you a massage that's at least equal to the shit you get in most of the jack-shack massage parlors.

I haven't been to a massage parlor in Vegas, mostly because it's so fucking easy to get pussy here. After living in Orange County for a year, there's no way I'm wasting time in a Vegas MP.

VegasMatt
06-03-22, 21:47
Keesha on Mojovillage theraputic section. Really sensual and she is pretty sexy.What does she charge?

KintaroOe20
06-04-22, 14:09
Hey all,

Coming from Boston MA. Took a break from here.

For months because babe drought where I am. No young ones and the milfs I used to visit are unfortunately grannies. Staying a few days along the strip this weekend. I've seen ads for Asian massage Nuru coming to your hotel room. I prefer tanned Asian girls like Filipina / Thai / Cambodian with nice figures. Yes, I know I should read thru the thread, but just want to know who to call right away to enjoy.

Anyone have experience with these ones that come to your hotel? Any recommendations on who to look up? Pricing? Or should I stay away due to scamming? Thanks Caballeros.

Member #6335
06-04-22, 16:38
What does she charge?Starts at 160. Other services offered, but no FS or BJ of any kind.

Action22
06-04-22, 20:11
For those who enquired. Sunset before Eastern heading from LAS.

Lineup is usually two younger ladies (standard service) and one mature / MILF but they've all been pretty yummy IME. BBFS has always been available to me, first it was part of the package then things changed during the pandemic where it became a $40 add on. I'm not sure it will be a available to a new customer but once you get a session or two in it shouldn't be a problem. I'm thinking $140-$160 standard service (the MILF will likely do BBBJ) 30 minutes one shot.

Sorry, only log in occasionally these days.

And $270-$290 for BBFS from a K-Auntie is steep. Go look at the ads from the Milfs in SJC area on A / L or A / S. All offer BBFS (many no surcharge, others $40 extra) and many serve up the back door ($60-$80 usually the latter). IOW, $120 30 minutes, one shot no.

Action22
06-04-22, 20:15
I'm pretty sure this place is closed. Last I checked a couple weeks ago.Let me text her and I'll get back to you soon.

Action22
06-04-22, 20:21
Just thought you'd like to know. They may just be being careful.

Wenger
06-05-22, 08:19
Hey all,

For months because babe drought where I am. No young ones and the milfs I used to visit are unfortunately grannies. Staying a few days along the strip this weekend. I've seen ads for Asian massage Nuru coming to your hotel room. I prefer tanned Asian girls like Filipina / Thai / Cambodian with nice figures. Yes, I know I should read thru the thread, but just want to know who to call right away to enjoy.

Anyone have experience with these ones that come to your hotel? Any recommendations on who to look up? Pricing? Or should I stay away due to scamming? Thanks Caballeros.You really need to rtff here. Been a while since I've visited but from what I remember the majority of the outcall you'll be paying for them to visit, and then anything else will be upcharge. From what I understand the agencies will do outcall but it can be 100+ more for that. Do some research and remember YMMV based on other reports.

SkyWookie
06-05-22, 08:19
Hey all,

Anyone have experience with these ones that come to your hotel? Any recommendations on who to look up? Pricing? Or should I stay away due to scamming? Thanks Caballeros.Mostly you are going to get escorts if they are coming to your hotel. And they are likely going to be Chinese or korean. I've searched for a pretty filipina or thai girl and not found one but I'll wish you luck. If you are truly wanting massage with or without happy ending I'd probably go to parlor.

SkyWookie
06-05-22, 08:26
200 is not the going rate unless you are including house fee.I totally agree 2-220 with house fee TOTAL out the door. I'd only pay more if it were BBFS. Seems Las Vegas has forgotten the lost art of negotiation. Also I wouldn't talk tip up front, any descent place will charge you the house fee then do your massage, when its time for the fun stand your ground on tip. If they say they won't do it for what you offer then say "fine, just finish the massage". When they realize you are willing to walk rather than pay a 200 tip its amazing how fast the price comes down.

They would rather settle for less than what they wanted than get nothing at all. They aren't making a living off their share of the house fee.

Oooops
06-05-22, 18:12
I totally agree 2-220 with house fee TOTAL out the door. I'd only pay more if it were BBFS. Seems Las Vegas has forgotten the lost art of negotiation. Also I wouldn't talk tip up front, any descent place will charge you the house fee then do your massage, when its time for the fun stand your ground on tip. If they say they won't do it for what you offer then say "fine, just finish the massage". When they realize you are willing to walk rather than pay a 200 tip its amazing how fast the price comes down.

They would rather settle for less than what they wanted than get nothing at all. They aren't making a living off their share of the house fee.It should be $$ total even if the house fee is 0. 7.

ClosetPervert9
06-05-22, 18:37
I totally agree 2-220 with house fee TOTAL out the door. I'd only pay more if it were BBFS. Seems Las Vegas has forgotten the lost art of negotiation. Also I wouldn't talk tip up front, any descent place will charge you the house fee then do your massage, when its time for the fun stand your ground on tip. If they say they won't do it for what you offer then say "fine, just finish the massage". When they realize you are willing to walk rather than pay a 200 tip its amazing how fast the price comes down.

They would rather settle for less than what they wanted than get nothing at all. They aren't making a living off their share of the house fee.Remember, theres a difference between negotiating and haggling. In good faith when speaking about negotiations means to understand what the other person wants, and needs. Unfortunately. You're right about people forgetting how to negotiate but I'd argue even more never truly knew how to in the first place. Mongers tend to be hagglers and some workers equally bad.

When this man says stand your ground, this is the ultimate technique to break down a hagler. If you yourself are a hagler. Prepare to get haggled services. But if you negotiate correctly with a haggler you both either come out happy or you walk away not cheated. Generally speaking of course. Don't be afraid to leave and know that you wasted 30 minutes to and hr. That was one of the MANY risks you took by entering this facility looking for what you were looking for. Happy hunting.

RubProwler
06-05-22, 20:48
Consider these pussy economics for a moment. Times are getting tough with prices going up on basic necessities. The 1st thing people cut out is the extra fun they want but don't need. This inflation is no cause for provider prices to go up but of course they will try like everyone who isn't justified and many are. Just keep in mind that the going rate for FS until now was 1. 4, give or take 20 bucks up or down for older / younger or hot / not so hot. It is 1. 2 in LA (give or take 20 bucks there too) where most of these girls xfer from usually. So remember that if they get here what they normally get in LA, it is still better than nothing. The other part of this equation no one ever talks about is your value to the provider. If you are old and fat compared to someone young and in shape or if your breath or the rest of you smells like your ass, what if you were the provider and had a choice? I don't think I need to finish explaining that one. Some providers are going to make some services worth their while. The difference here in Vegas is (like a previous poster mentioned) the "fuck it" mentality of the people here on vacation who figure they would have lost those extra bucks in the casino along with limited volume since Henderson shut down. I'm not knocking someone for paying more UNLESS you are just doing it because you think its the norm and don't challenge them when they highball you. I have walked on providers before even after they came back down on their initial high price to make them think twice about "killing the mood". I personally am not going to pay above average to a provider unless I know for sure that provider is giving great service and that is usually not the case.

Bottom line though, not going to tell anyone how to spend their money but I am still entitled to my opinion to think you are a jackass if you are paying more than average to a provider you don't know just because she said so. It is your right though to fuck it up for the rest of us if you want to be part of that group of people.

SkyWookie
06-05-22, 21:19
Consider these pussy economics for a moment. Times are getting tough with prices going up on basic necessities. The 1st thing people cut out is the extra fun they want but don't need. This inflation is no cause for provider prices to go up but of course they will try like everyone who isn't justified and many are. Just keep in mind that the going rate for FS until now was 1. 4, give or take 20 bucks up or down for older / younger or hot / not so hot. It is 1. 2 in LA (give or take 20 bucks there too) where most of these girls xfer from usually. So remember that if they get here what they normally get in LA, it is still better than nothing. The other part of this equation no one ever talks about is your value to the provider. If you are old and fat compared to someone young and in shape or if your breath or the rest of you smells like your ass, what if you were the provider and had a choice? I don't think I need to finish explaining that one. Some providers are going to make some services worth their while. The difference here in Vegas is (like a previous poster mentioned) the "fuck it" mentality of the people here on vacation who figure they would have lost those extra bucks in the casino along with limited volume since Henderson shut down. I'm not knocking someone for paying more UNLESS you are just doing it because you think its the norm and don't challenge them when they highball you. I have walked on providers before even after they came back down on their initial high price to make them think twice about "killing the mood". I personally am not going to pay above average to a provider unless I know for sure that provider is giving great service and that is usually not the case.

Bottom line though, not going to tell anyone how to spend their money but I am still entitled to my opinion to think you are a jackass if you are paying more than average to a provider you don't know just because she said so. It is your right though to fuck it up for the rest of us if you want to be part of that group of people.Completely agree, its not worth a 200 tip to blow in a garbage bag, you dead on 120-140 tip is tops, 2-220 is BBFS, you've got to be ready to walk if they don't budge on 200 tip for cfs. But if people want to throw money away that is their right.

KintaroOe20
06-05-22, 23:58
Mostly you are going to get escorts if they are coming to your hotel. And they are likely going to be Chinese or korean. I've searched for a pretty filipina or thai girl and not found one but I'll wish you luck. If you are truly wanting massage with or without happy ending I'd probably go to parlor.Thanks man,

Yeah, looks too good to be true. Obviously the girls they advertise are not the ones going to come to your room. Though, that's what I experienced back home in Boston.

I'm going to take a look around the Chinatown area and see what is there.

If anyone recommends a place I'd appreciate.

As long as the ladies are hot. Young or MILF is cool with me. No grannies. Thanks.

Oooops
06-06-22, 00:17
Thanks man,

Yeah, looks too good to be true. Obviously the girls they advertise are not the ones going to come to your room. Though, that's what I experienced back home in Boston.

I'm going to take a look around the Chinatown area and see what is there.

If anyone recommends a place I'd appreciate.

As long as the ladies are hot. Young or MILF is cool with me. No grannies. Thanks.You need to try Ltlv if the massage is not important, you have $$$ and you are looking for young.

IceCreamLicker
06-06-22, 09:55
Has anyone else driven by Healths old store to see what it is now.

The new sign says "Climax" sexual health. LOL.

Seems pretty appropriate for all the activity that happened there.

YsGolf
06-06-22, 10:12
Was in LV two weeks ago and went to Oasis around 10 am. They have a really weird setup where there is a button that looks like a doorbell, but it isn't the right one. It is on the frame and I spent a while waiting as I pushed the wrong one. The parking lot was pretty deserted so didn't worry too much. Was greeted by a 30 ish cute girl in a sundress. $. 6 house fee w / decent massage, dreamed she got naked and offered FS for $ . 4. Cute, nice body, strong smell. . .

IceCreamLicker
06-06-22, 12:03
Stopped by Oasis. Currently has two broken and boarded up windows, remnants of a sticker on the door as well as the buzzer missing. Are they gone? What happened.

SeckSee1
06-06-22, 16:10
Additionally, it is clear that many have gotten the same exact treatment for 120-140 that many others have gotten for 200.

Bottom line though, not going to tell anyone how to spend their money but I am still entitled to my opinion to think you are a jackass if you are paying more than average to a provider you don't know just because she said so. It is your right though to fuck it up for the rest of us if you want to be part of that group of people.

MyDogBear
06-06-22, 18:46
Has anyone else driven by Healths old store to see what it is now.

The new sign says "Climax" sexual health. LOL.

Seems pretty appropriate for all the activity that happened there.Interesting. I'll stop in Saturday and report back.

Chuck4
06-06-22, 20:30
New spa opened called Aly wellness at Sahara and Jones.

Pricey but you only live once.

Jusblaze1
06-07-22, 11:43

Pricey but you only live once.What is the damage on pricey?

Brooklyn805
06-07-22, 11:54
What is the damage on pricey?According to RubMaps, $$.4 for the hour.

IceCreamLicker
06-07-22, 14:16
They are open. Went in today. Dropped $$ no haggle. But she counted it and said not enough. Only enough for HJ. I explain that 200 is what I will be willing to pay for FS and 1/2 hour. Ended up walking out. Just to restate. 60 for .5 massage and 140. For HJ. No way.

AverageGuy1234
06-07-22, 20:44
They are open. Went in today. Dropped $$ no haggle. But she counted it and said not enough. Only enough for HJ. I explain that 200 is what I will be willing to pay for FS and 1/2 hour. Ended up walking out. Just to restate. 60 for .5 massage and 140. For HJ. No way.Heard is gps before; but golden hand is a new one for me. Glad you walked.

RubProwler
06-08-22, 17:18
Just thought you'd like to know. They may just be being careful.

I'm pretty sure this place is closed. Last I checked a couple weeks ago.

For those who enquired. Sunset before Eastern heading from LAS.

Lineup is usually two younger ladies (standard service) and one mature / MILF but they've all been pretty yummy IME. BBFS has always been available to me, first it was part of the package then things changed during the pandemic where it became a $40 add on. I'm not sure it will be a available to a new customer but once you get a session or two in it shouldn't be a problem. I'm thinking $140-$160 standard service (the MILF will likely do BBBJ) 30 minutes one shot.

Sorry, only log in occasionally these days.

And $270-$290 for BBFS from a K-Auntie is steep. Go look at the ads from the Milfs in SJC area on A / L or A / S. All offer BBFS (many no surcharge, others $40 extra) and many serve up the back door ($60-$80 usually the latter). IOW, $120 30 minutes, one shot no.On the earliest post you titled it "Asian Spa" which is the name of the place in the tiny 4 unit building west of eastern on sunset. Are you saying its that place or the Thai Massage place in the adjacent shopping center with the Village pub. Which is it and when was the last time you were there?

Oooops
06-08-22, 23:01
Heard is gps before; but golden hand is a new one for me. Glad you walked.I agree 100%.

A BJ is not worth it, so HJ is a complete BS.

ViagraMonger
06-09-22, 19:08
Interesting. I'll stop in Saturday and report back.It's a normal family clinic now. I just went in because I was curious and there were doctors and nurses etc.

OysterClam
06-10-22, 02:18

Pricey but you only live once.These 'Vegas prices' can be fixed 🤣129315;129315;.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/swiss-brothel-swaps-women-sex-20836948

IceCreamLicker
06-10-22, 08:45
It's a normal family clinic now. I just went in because I was curious and there were doctors and nurses etc.OMG. I only thought it was a funny coincidence, I never even thought it was a new massage place. LOL.

I wonder how many others have walked in.

Eco Man
06-10-22, 13:38
These 'Vegas prices' can be fixed 🤣129315;129315;.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/swiss-brothel-swaps-women-sex-20836948Yeah. Ummm. No. Just no. No no no no no.

PopCorn77
06-10-22, 18:05
Keesha on Mojovillage theraputic section. Really sensual and she is pretty sexy.Same opinion.

Try her.

VegasMatt
06-10-22, 20:54
Yeah. Ummm. No. Just no. No no no no no.I second that no no no no no no.

MyDogBear
06-10-22, 22:46
OMG. I only thought it was a funny coincidence, I never even thought it was a new massage place. LOL.

I wonder how many others have walked in.I was going to check it out tomorrow but now I think I will hold off LOL.

Miketastic69
06-10-22, 23:12
I have seen reports of BB at PW lately. That's not usually my thing. Stopped in PW this morning after all night casino trip. Arrived at the crack of dawn. Drew ruby. No massage, now shower, offered BBFSCIP right away. She said her friends all offer for the right donation.

Virgil1974
06-11-22, 00:26
I second that no no no no no no.https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/sex-dolls-experience-raises-eyebrows-in-las-vegas-neighborhood-1950537/

Looks like the same place, when someone inquired about a sex club.

TucsonMonger
06-11-22, 10:10
I have seen reports of BB at PW lately. That's not usually my thing. Stopped in PW this morning after all night casino trip. Arrived at the crack of dawn. Drew ruby. No massage, now shower, offered BBFSCIP right away. She said her friends all offer for the right donation.Forgive a visitor a surely often asked question but I went through 10 pages of the thread. What is"pw" and it's location? Also curious any Latina parlors in Vegas these days?

Pjh83
06-12-22, 00:37
Forgive a visitor a surely often asked question but I went through 10 pages of the thread. What is"pw" and it's location? Also curious any Latina parlors in Vegas these days?It is Pink Wellness Spa. It's west of the strip down Tropicana Ave.

TyphoobKing
06-12-22, 01:06
Forgive a visitor a surely often asked question but I went through 10 pages of the thread. What is"pw" and it's location? Also curious any Latina parlors in Vegas these days?Pink Wellness.

No Latin parlors, they tend to operate out of houses & apartments.

MylesCrandle
06-12-22, 12:52
Howzit! Anyone try Havana spa? It claims to be a latina massage parlor. I found an ad on mojovillage for pacinos spa but looks hella fake. Link below. But when googling the phone number it pulls up Havana spa which is off of Patrick and Sandhill. 20+ reviews on rubmaps if that counts for anything. My subscription for rubmaps is done so I can't see the details. Just was wondering if anyone tried this one yet. Thanks and stay safe!

http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/pacinos-spa-latino_331442

Recck
06-13-22, 02:22
Hello, first time posting anybody with a recommendation for an AMP in Henderson with a full experience (more than a HJ) I'm 100% okay with it being covered. I have work in the area. I read online about 21 massage not sure if anyone had any experience there.

Thanks in advance.

Miketastic69
06-13-22, 15:10
Howzit! Anyone try Havana spa? It claims to be a latina massage parlor. I found an ad on mojovillage for pacinos spa but looks hella fake. Link below. But when googling the phone number it pulls up Havana spa which is off of Patrick and Sandhill. 20+ reviews on rubmaps if that counts for anything. My subscription for rubmaps is done so I can't see the details. Just was wondering if anyone tried this one yet. Thanks and stay safe!

http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/pacinos-spa-latino_331442I would be interested in knowing how this place is run? Like a MP or incall?

WhiteSun777
06-13-22, 18:57
Hello, first time posting anybody with a recommendation for an AMP in Henderson with a full experience (more than a HJ) I'm 100% okay with it being covered. I have work in the area. I read online about 21 massage not sure if anyone had any experience there.

Thanks in advance.No sure about 21, these look promising.

7 Hills.

Ling Spa.

Spa Yi.

Hinode
06-13-22, 19:38
Sup fellas,

Hawaiian coconut here, might be able to sneak away to Las Vegas for a short trip, (albeit I have to stay in the downtown area). Are there any AMPs within walking distance of the California hotel? Can PM me if you want. Appreciate it in advance!

RubProwler
06-13-22, 23:08
No sure about 21, these look promising.

7 Hills.

Ling Spa.

Spa Yi.Spa Yi looks more than promising in my rear view LOL. Going to hop in the Delorean and get it up to 88 mph and go there myself.

RubProwler
06-13-22, 23:18

http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/pacinos-spa-latino_331442Had a temp pass on RM, intel always seems to be blown out of proportions. If I remember right was only a handful of reviews at the time and they were mixed, half negative with scheduling issues, providers with bad attitudes and no FS. Also remember it was a house and not a storefront so if that's the place then I think the rest is too.

RubProwler
06-13-22, 23:27
Garden on Spring Mountain has been reported as closed and East talent seems to be going down hill but you never know. One day good, one day bad.Saw bright green lights coming from the Garden on Spring Mountain, turns out it is open again. Must have been an issue because the doors inside now have funny little laminated signs that say waxing and what not and at least 1 new table. I found Lilly in the Garden so I spent 60 to stay an hour. That pretty little flower was wound so tight, worth the extra 1. 5 to have all the fun I wanted to have.

OrangeMaverick
06-13-22, 23:46
No sure about 21, these look promising.

7 Hills.

Ling Spa.

Spa Yi.Went to Little Tokyo Massage Club on Eastern last fall and didn't get or ask for FS, but it sure seems like that type of place. Been to 7 Hills too and didn't really get the FS vibe there.

Straw
06-14-22, 01:33

Thanks in advance.You won't get that at any of the places you mentioned. You will be able to get HJ only.

LVK13
06-14-22, 02:50
Saw bright green lights coming from the Garden on Spring Mountain, turns out it is open again. Must have been an issue because the doors inside now have funny little laminated signs that say waxing and what not and at least 1 new table. I found Lilly in the Garden so I spent 60 to stay an hour. That pretty little flower was wound so tight, worth the extra 1. 5 to have all the fun I wanted to have.Sorry When you say to have all the fun you wanted to have. Was she okay with msog?

Recck
06-14-22, 03:43
You won't get that at any of the places you mentioned. You will be able to get HJ only.Where do you recommend one goes where my expectations can be met? Would like a fun, clean, stress free first time experience. Open to PM's as well.

SonnyBlack85
06-14-22, 07:37
Hey I'm from Chicago and I will be flying to Vegas on Sunday. Are there in locations by the strip. I'm staying at the cosmopolitan and looking for young. Not FS but hand or oral.

Hobby Cruiser
06-14-22, 10:00
Had a temp pass on RM, intel always seems to be blown out of proportions. If I remember right was only a handful of reviews at the time and they were mixed, half negative with scheduling issues, providers with bad attitudes and no FS. Also remember it was a house and not a storefront so if that's the place then I think the rest is too.Garbage. I would love to find a massage place with latinas. Had good times at mi dulce before the pandemic. At least there you could leave the heavy ones alone and occasionally find a slim young cute girl.

I texted this place and was given a residential address. It's in a nice area not far from where I live so I knew I wouldn't be too out of the way if it turned out to be BS. The 2 pics I was sent weren't even close. The girl who answered the door is much heavier and older. Not even close to the pics.

Any massage with young and cute slim girls? Prefer not AA and less than 30. Ally was open for just a few months and had a couple girls from Sapphire working there. Damage was only 200 too. Been at least 3 years since I had a good massage place to go to.

BobJ420
06-14-22, 12:41
Hi,

I was hoping someone could recommend an Asian spa somewhere in the Vegas / Henderson area where I could get a strong deep tissue massage? Hopefully it would involve their knees or walking on my back. No extras required. Thanks for the ideas.

WhiteSun777
06-14-22, 19:03
Hi,

I was hoping someone could recommend an Asian spa somewhere in the Vegas / Henderson area where I could get a strong deep tissue massage? Hopefully it would involve their knees or walking on my back. No extras required. Thanks for the ideas.I was at this spot recently, no funny business (refer to the sign outside).

http://www.bangkokthaimassagelasvegas.com/

Picked the Thai combo and it's definitely a strong deep tissue massage, walked my back as well.

RodneyDanger
06-15-22, 02:21
Where do you recommend one goes where my expectations can be met? Would like a fun, clean, stress free first time experience. Open to PM's as well.Read the posts on this thread and you will find what you are looking for. Put some effort into researching what you want; no one is going to just hand it to you.

Barkeater
06-15-22, 10:43
To be fair, I am from DC area and will be visiting Vegas shortly, and am in the same boat. I hate to post random 'where should I go" questions, but I have been reading back in this forum until at least April - 4 or 5 pages of posts, and most of it is complaining about AMP's that want 200 $ for full service, and talk about PW and EG and Oasis. Those all seem to be FS available, but pricey. I am more looking for just a good looking girl, and a nice massage with a happy ending, and there are no obvious answers.

If you are ever in the Dulles, Va area I can give you some of the better prospects in the area. But Vegas just seems to be about a lot of people trying to rip you off and its hard to know where you can get good service without a hassle.

Always be safe my friends.

--BE.

Read the posts on this thread and you will find what you are looking for. Put some effort into researching what you want; no one is going to just hand it to you.

CreamPieSeeker
06-15-22, 12:07
I moved to Vegas few months ago. If I want FS, it seems like K incall, Latin houses and indy caucasians are all better choices. I've read this forum for months and like you, I still can't figure out place for decent looking, not grandma to give decent massage and HJ.

To be fair, I am from DC area and will be visiting Vegas shortly, and am in the same boat. I hate to post random 'where should I go" questions, but I have been reading back in this forum until at least April - 4 or 5 pages of posts, and most of it is complaining about AMP's that want 200 $ for full service, and talk about PW and EG and Oasis. Those all seem to be FS available, but pricey. I am more looking for just a good looking girl, and a nice massage with a happy ending, and there are no obvious answers.

If you are ever in the Dulles, Va area I can give you some of the better prospects in the area. But Vegas just seems to be about a lot of people trying to rip you off and its hard to know where you can get good service without a hassle.

Always be safe my friends.

--BE.

Zman429
06-15-22, 12:27
But Vegas just seems to be about a lot of people trying to rip you off Couldn't have said it better myself. It's true and it take awhile to learn how to navigate the waters not a weekend.

Zman429
06-15-22, 12:31
Hi,

I was hoping someone could recommend an Asian spa somewhere in the Vegas / Henderson area where I could get a strong deep tissue massage? Hopefully it would involve their knees or walking on my back. No extras required. Thanks for the ideas.If Linda is still around (she's independent) that's your ticket. The Vegas Massage on 2470 E Tropicana has a lady that gives a amazingly hard massage ask for her I don't know name but it's not the owner.

Recck
06-15-22, 13:49

If you are ever in the Dulles, Va area I can give you some of the better prospects in the area. But Vegas just seems to be about a lot of people trying to rip you off and its hard to know where you can get good service without a hassle..I feel like I know where not to go. And what not to do but as far as a good helpful hand no pun intended. I would appreciate a recommendation or two.

I thought this forum was for everything.

Going to try something and will keep you guys updated.

Apolo106
06-15-22, 22:08
Mostly you are going to get escorts if they are coming to your hotel. And they are likely going to be Chinese or korean. I've searched for a pretty filipina or thai girl and not found one but I'll wish you luck. If you are truly wanting massage with or without happy ending I'd probably go to parlor.A month ago, I was in Vegas at Palomino strip club. There was a filipina stripper who goes by the name of Katia. She was average height, nice body and attitude. My buddy paid $100 for 3 songs, I think if you want to take up upstairs in a private room it's around 400-500. Try to negotiate. There was another stripper who wanted to go back to the hotel with us, we didn't partake since I was sharing a room with a buddy of mine. Hope this helps.

RubProwler
06-16-22, 00:04
Sorry When you say to have all the fun you wanted to have. Was she okay with msog?If you know somewhere that you can get msog for $. 5 with a good looking provider please PM me. Before everyone else does a "me too" post, spoiler alert, I won't be getting that PM.

RubProwler
06-16-22, 00:09
On the earliest post you titled it "Asian Spa" which is the name of the place in the tiny 4 unit building west of eastern on sunset. Are you saying its that place or the Thai Massage place in the adjacent shopping center with the Village pub. Which is it and when was the last time you were there?Same sign in the door that was there in January. Place is closed. Called the number on the paper and asked if open and told no straight up and hung up. No idea what the OP is talking about.

BobJ420
06-16-22, 22:27
I was at this spot recently, no funny business (refer to the sign outside).

http://www.bangkokthaimassagelasvegas.com/

Picked the Thai combo and it's definitely a strong deep tissue massage, walked my back as well.This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

JackHolly
06-17-22, 13:08
"All the fun I wanted to have" can mean a lot of different things (Greek? BBFSCIP? MSOG? COF? Videos? A2P? Etc.) to different people. Would you mind being more specific, please? I would imagine most of us would assume it's more than just CFS, one-shot, since that's pretty standard, and wouldn't seem to fall in the "all the fun I wanted to have" category.

Saw bright green lights coming from the Garden on Spring Mountain, turns out it is open again. Must have been an issue because the doors inside now have funny little laminated signs that say waxing and what not and at least 1 new table. I found Lilly in the Garden so I spent 60 to stay an hour. That pretty little flower was wound so tight, worth the extra 1. 5 to have all the fun I wanted to have.

WhiteSun777
06-17-22, 16:10
A month ago, I was in Vegas at Palomino strip club. There was a filipina stripper who goes by the name of Katia. She was average height, nice body and attitude. My buddy paid $100 for 3 songs, I think if you want to take up upstairs in a private room it's around 400-500. Try to negotiate. There was another stripper who wanted to go back to the hotel with us, we didn't partake since I was sharing a room with a buddy of mine. Hope this helps.My strategy is if you're hoping to get some OTC (outside the club) action, you'll want to sample a few songs and try to get digits. If they're up-selling then just move on as they have no intention of OTC. Why do OTC if they can get you to shell out the private room? And lot of it depends on your luck.

FourPumpChump
06-17-22, 19:49
As most know, the WSoP is going on. Last trip, I went to EG for the first time. Normally just grab a SW and handle business but wanted to try the parlor. No complaints here. They still open or is there a different spot I should head to for the best 3 minutes of her life? Appreciate it, boys.

TropicalHenry2
06-17-22, 21:07
Hi,

I was hoping someone could recommend an Asian spa somewhere in the Vegas / Henderson area where I could get a strong deep tissue massage? Hopefully it would involve their knees or walking on my back. No extras required. Thanks for the ideas.Z-One Spa. Got the deep tissue from a middle aged lady with glasses. Lots of back walking and use of elbows / forearms on the back. I've had heavier women do the backwalking, which added pressure, but this woman was more effective with hitting the right spots. Would have been ideal for me if there were extras, but no such luck for me. Still trying to find the elusive actual good massage with a little something extra.

OKYouWin
06-17-22, 21:51
What a huge waste of time and money.

When I get there and older 50 ish lady opens the door in a sexy outfit and said. 4 for half hour so I said ok then. 160 for tip so she will do a good job.

She did a horrible BJ then she only wanted doggy and nothing else and the whole time she was complaining and acting like a ***** that I needed to hurry.

She wouldn't let me touch anything at all.

15 minutes cost me 2 Benjamin's for the massage and tip.

I used to come here last year when I was in town for work and now it sucks. I could hear a guy complaining about the other girl while they were in the other room.

For a little more I should've went to a Korean house for an hour and had some real fun.

I won't repeat here.

HarryNuts9999
06-18-22, 02:01
Just my quick review of Pink Wellness. Interestingly, they're in a mall and can have some foot traffic in front. Without going into specific detail, I saw three girls, all were in their 50's. I was ready to leave but my dick was throbbing for some quick pussy. I choose to bang the most attractive of the bunch, didn't remember any names but this girl was about 5' 6", skinny, pretty nice tits. Paid $250 all in.

Neener75
06-18-22, 15:28
Just my quick review of Pink Wellness. Interestingly, they're in a mall and can have some foot traffic in front. Without going into specific detail, I saw three girls, all were in their 50's. I was ready to leave but my dick was throbbing for some quick pussy. I choose to bang the most attractive of the bunch, didn't remember any names but this girl was about 5' 6", skinny, pretty nice tits. Paid $250 all in.$250 to bang an unattractive 50 year old grandma? Bruh!! Why not just take your L and leave with money in your pocket? These AMP's won't do better when you have guys willing to pay these old asses money. All they care about is the bottom line, who cares if you're not attracted to these old hags if you're still willing to pay for them.

Joesun1
06-19-22, 00:11
$250 to bang an unattractive 50 year old grandma? Bruh!! Why not just take your L and leave with money in your pocket? These AMP's won't do better when you have guys willing to pay these old asses money. All they care about is the bottom line, who cares if you're not attracted to these old hags if you're still willing to pay for them.Don't have a problem with him paying $$. 50 but he better have gotten BBFS if not that was surely a waste of money!

RogerOver
06-19-22, 13:23
$250 to bang an unattractive 50 year old grandma? Bruh!! Why not just take your L and leave with money in your pocket? These AMP's won't do better when you have guys willing to pay these old asses money. All they care about is the bottom line, who cares if you're not attracted to these old hags if you're still willing to pay for them.

Don't have a problem with him paying $$. 50 but he better have gotten BBFS if not that was surely a waste of money!And his dick. Don't see why any of you would care what he does with either.

Hobby Cruiser
06-19-22, 13:35
And his dick. Don't see why any of you would care what he does with either.Yeah, but letting those places take in good money while not offering young hot girls is screwing up things for others as bad as tourists who let girls get gps. If he does incall or outcall with an independent then yeah his money his dick.

PardonSnowden
06-19-22, 20:16

Pricey but you only live once.Just visited this afternoon. Girl's name is either kiki or coco, one of those generic fake name. Late 30's early 40's. Decent face, B cup skinny limbs.

After 10 minutes of very Lackluster massage by finger, flip and wants $$. Negotiate down to $. 6 , everything covered, over all experience just "meh. ".

Just like the recent visit to E. Garden / garden massage. Nothing great nothing special.

RogerOver
06-19-22, 20:24
Yeah, but letting those places take in good money while not offering young hot girls is screwing up things for others as bad as tourists who let girls get gpsProbably less than 5% of the tourists and others visiting these places stop by this board for intel or even know about it, so it's doubtful anything you find out here will have any effect on pricing, but even if that wasn't the case, it's still his money and his dick to use and abuse any way he likes. No one owes anyone on here anything, much less pricing solidarity.

When I read mongers finger-wagging others about what they should spend, it makes me want to go out and start jacking up prices. LOL.

If he does incall or outcall with an independent then yeah his money his dick.Nope. Still his money and his dick. I haven't seen anything that changes that just because he spent more than someone here might have.

Hobby Cruiser
06-19-22, 21:17
Probably less than 5% of the tourists and others visiting these places stop by this board for intel or even know about it, so it's doubtful anything you find out here will have any effect on pricing, but even if that wasn't the case, it's still his money and his dick to use and abuse any way he likes. No one owes anyone on here anything, much less pricing solidarity.

When I read mongers finger-wagging others about what they should spend, it makes me want to go out and start jacking up prices. LOL.

Nope. Still his money and his dick. I haven't seen anything that changes that just because he spent more than someone here might have.I still think guys can fuck things up for others and skew the market and what not. At the end of the day, I actually do agree though that he can put his money and dick where he wants LOL.

LOL don't go out and do that just to spite! Hope the field is treating you well in general though.

RogerOver
06-19-22, 23:32
I still think guys can fuck things up for others and skew the market and what not. At the end of the day, I actually do agree though that he can put his money and dick where he wants LOL.

LOL don't go out and do that just to spite! Hope the field is treating you well in general though.No worries from me. I never head to the massage parlors here. I think there are much better options in the private apartments. Plus I generally just use P411 most of the time since most of the girls there that I want to see don't tend to be complete drug-addicted skanks. Or at least they don't appear to be and can manage to schedule and keep appointments.

The massage parlors, while convenient are just too hit and miss for my taste.

HKFan
06-20-22, 10:59
Saw Coco at Pink.

She's no grandma, is probably around 30 or so.

Very pretty face, nice body and her BBBJ is tip top with excellent pressure and suction.

She allowed DFK and plenty of touching so her body was fun to fondle all over. Didn't try for full service but I'm definitely hoping we can cross the line.

Chuck4
06-20-22, 14:09
Your results were opposite of mine. I had (2) 20 - 22 yr old girls that were energetic and fun.

Just visited this afternoon. Girl's name is either kiki or coco, one of those generic fake name. Late 30's early 40's. Decent face, B cup skinny limbs.

After 10 minutes of very Lackluster massage by finger, flip and wants $$. Negotiate down to $. 6 , everything covered, over all experience just "meh. ".

Just like the recent visit to E. Garden / garden massage. Nothing great nothing special.

JohnEatsNails
06-20-22, 15:29
Hey,

I'm headed to Vegas for vacation next week from Florida what are some good spots to visit?

Joesun1
06-20-22, 17:01
And his dick. Don't see why any of you would care what he does with either.May not care about money, but Vegas has gotten out of control so for us cheap bastards we're trying to keep the price down. But I have a better Idea if you don't want to hear our opinions then you can pass the money our way and we will pay what you think is right and we will never complain again?

RogerOver
06-20-22, 19:36
May not care about money, but Vegas has gotten out of control so for us cheap bastards we're trying to keep the price down. But I have a better Idea if you don't want to hear our opinions then you can pass the money our way and we will pay what you think is right and we will never complain again?I'm sure we all know what those are worth. I don't care who provides their opinion so long as I get to share mine. Why would I give you money not to complain? I will continue to spend whatever I like, as will others and it still won't matter that folks complain about people overpaying or care that some have a problem with it.

Hobby Cruiser
06-20-22, 20:02
I'm sure we all know what those are worth. I don't care who provides their opinion so long as I get to share mine. Why would I give you money not to complain? I will continue to spend whatever I like, as will others and it still won't matter that folks complain about people overpaying or care that some have a problem with it.Do what you want, but just don't pay some girl 2 k to cuddle with you all night. That pilot character claiming to do so turned out to be fake anyways LOL.

SkyWookie
06-21-22, 18:04
Don't have a problem with him paying $$. 50 but he better have gotten BBFS if not that was surely a waste of money!An hour massage with Full service (covered) shouldn't be more than 200 out the door, and you are right 2.5 you can get BBFS, and just go for it.

DrFeelGood6969
06-21-22, 21:01
I'm going in for a typical bachelor party, I've seen PW frequent here but how much do I need for BBFS?? I don't really want to spend more than 250 and I'm staying a little off the strip. Thanks in advance why'all you guys are dropping gems here.

RubProwler
06-23-22, 01:42
"All the fun I wanted to have" can mean a lot of different things (Greek? BBFSCIP? MSOG? COF? Videos? A2P? Etc.) to different people. Would you mind being more specific, please? I would imagine most of us would assume it's more than just CFS, one-shot, since that's pretty standard, and wouldn't seem to fall in the "all the fun I wanted to have" category.Couldve meant more but if it was out of the ordinary I would have given more than ordinary detail. Sorry, it was pretty standard for 1. 5 extra.

Miketastic69
06-24-22, 13:28
What a huge waste of time and money.

When I get there and older 50 ish lady opens the door in a sexy outfit and said. 4 for half hour so I said ok then. 160 for tip so she will do a good job.

She did a horrible BJ then she only wanted doggy and nothing else and the whole time she was complaining and acting like a ***** that I needed to hurry.

She wouldn't let me touch anything at all.

15 minutes cost me 2 Benjamin's for the massage and tip.

I used to come here last year when I was in town for work and now it sucks. I could hear a guy complaining about the other girl while they were in the other room.

For a little more I should've went to a Korean house for an hour and had some real fun.

I won't repeat here.I had not gone for quite a while because there are much better options out there. When I rolled up, there was a smoking hot 20-something that walked in before I got out the car. Went in and asked for the new girl. Girl that just got in. Went to the room and the girl's grandma came in to take care of me. I said, no the new girl, the younger girl. She said she's the youngest there. I left.

If anyone gets the new girl, let me know.

Deori
06-24-22, 16:45
If Linda is still around (she's independent) that's your ticket. The Vegas Massage on 2470 E Tropicana has a lady that gives a amazingly hard massage ask for her I don't know name but it's not the owner.Hey Zman,

You ever get anything extra at that Vegas Massage location? I've been there 2 or 3 times. Had Nicky / Micky, guess she is the manager? She's cute, playful and probably early 40's. Flirts with me the whole time but wouldn't offer anything extra. One time she got me situated and then sent in a smaller, uglier gal and I asked for Nicky to come back and do the massage, which she did.

FourPumpChump
06-24-22, 19:19
As most know, the WSoP is going on. Last trip, I went to EG for the first time. Normally just grab a SW and handle business but wanted to try the parlor. No complaints here. They still open or is there a different spot I should head to for the best 3 minutes of her life? Appreciate it, boys.Any update fellas? Less than a week away and I'm going to have about 4 hours until the homie gets into town. Not sure what I'm going to do with the other 3 hours and 55 minutes.

WhiteSun777
06-24-22, 22:18
Any update fellas? Less than a week away and I'm going to have about 4 hours until the homie gets into town. Not sure what I'm going to do with the other 3 hours and 55 minutes.Still opened as far as I know and you can definitely get your "foot" massage in there.

IceCreamLicker
06-24-22, 23:09
Talking with one of the old Lilys girl. She will be coming back next month (I'll share location then) she said she can't wait to her back so she can have a threesome with me and one of her friends before she starts her shift here. I thought she was joking but she said "no, I'm serious, a real threesome". Wish me luck on this one guys. LOL.

Member #6409
06-25-22, 05:14
OK guys I've read a ton of reports and to be honest I'm still a little confused. There lots of abbreviations instead of names. LOL Ill be there in 3 weeks and would love some info as to where I should go. Help a brother out. I'm looking for Latina, AA, or Asian.

JackHolly
06-25-22, 16:02
Which girl? What does "She can't wait to her back" mean? Which one of her friends? Is the threesome just for you or something she'll be offering to other customers?

Talking with one of the old Lilys girl. She will be coming back next month (I'll share location then) she said she can't wait to her back so she can have a threesome with me and one of her friends before she starts her shift here. I thought she was joking but she said "no, I'm serious, a real threesome". Wish me luck on this one guys. LOL.

Sex7521
06-25-22, 18:46
Staying at MGM and looking for a good place with table shower and a HE maybe more. So far it looks like Asian Massage Center or Hawaiian are closest to me. Are those any good? Any suggestions for close by? Thanks in advance!

FilthyDog
06-25-22, 18:52
Went to Flamingo Massage in the afternoon.

Easy parking right behind the busy Spring Mtn business area, I finally hit this spot, a lot of people walking around, waiting for the bus etc.

Went inside and it took a little while for the lady to come out, she was wearing a mask and even inside they had a mask sign. Probably should have left with those two red flags, but I didn't.

Price was 40 or 50 for hh and 70 for an hour I believe, I took the hh. Inside she made me wash my hands which is no big deal, another lady was there, looks like she was cleaning a room or bathroom.

Went to room, paid the fee, stripped down naked, she came back starts massage (with mask on). She walked on back, okay massage, brushed the bowling balls a few times, then came the flip. With the leaning Tower of Pisa, she grabs hold, takes my hand puts it on her ass, she whispers, you want sex, I nod yes, but say blow job, she says no. Then she motions HJ, I say okay, how much? I think we settled on fiddy dollars. So HJ it was. I was grabbing her rock hard muscle ass with her underwear on so tight I couldn't FIV, so the volcano erupted, lava flows everywhere and she cleans up. I left.

JustRide1
06-25-22, 19:03
Which girl? What does "She can't wait to her back" mean? Which one of her friends? Is the threesome just for you or something she'll be offering to other customers?Probably East Garden, some have worked there on an off. Some use different names an some the same as before. Good luck.

Chuck4
06-25-22, 23:18
Was in the area so stopped by the massage place at Eastern and Tropicana in the big shopping complex. $45 for a half hour massage. The girl I gave the money to was switched out with another girl. I asked for some pressure on the back and calves. Instead I got a routine massage that the masseuse gave. It must be her standard routine massage and no special requests are honored.

There was no flip becasue I only got a 1/2 hr massage according to the therapist. Long story short, the massage sucked. I wanted some pressure on the lower back but the therapist was doing "her thing" I called the massage 10 minutes early and tried to leave. But wait! The therapist wanted a gratuity for her effort. I think her English immediately improved when I told her to go "f herself and her tip ".

Funny how they all want tips. They are universally raising the massage prices so someone is making money. And they still want a tip. Deserved or not.

TennMonger
06-26-22, 23:37
While passing through your fair city recently, I dreamed I stopped at Pink Wellness. The rub was nice but the negotiations over the after rub was kind of a turn off. If you go, bring lots of cash if you want to be happy.

BluBalls1
06-27-22, 12:26
I was wondering if any massage joints offer hot tub fun?

EggplantEmoji3
06-27-22, 18:56
Anybody know where Nana has been lately? She's been out for weeks. Girls say she's "in rotation" and don't know when she'll be back. She is the only provider I've found that will do rimming. Any suggestions?

Miketastic69
06-27-22, 22:07
I was wondering if any massage joints offer hot tub fun?Sheri's ranch has a hot tub party. It's about an hour drive each way and it's pricey. A better choice may be an Eros chick and hotel suite with a hot tub.

WhiteSun777
06-28-22, 00:18
I was wondering if any massage joints offer hot tub fun?Not that I'm aware but if you find someone take her here for some hot tub fun.

https://www.atouchoflvspa.com

$129 an hour.

JoeMomma1954
06-28-22, 14:02
Hi guys, any massage parlors or girls within walking distance of Fremont? Tia.

OysterClam
06-28-22, 17:38
Anybody know where Nana has been lately? She's been out for weeks. Girls say she's "in rotation" and don't know when she'll be back. She is the only provider I've found that will do rimming. Any suggestions?She's in Ohio.

Spend an extra $30 and go to LTLV. Pretty much all of those girls will eat your ass.

Chuck4
06-28-22, 18:08
Still on my quest for the perfect massage.

Went to Sun Spa at Flamingo and Sandhill.

Paid $40 for 1/2 hr massage. Got undressed and face down. A girl walks in and stands by my head and leans over and rubs her boobs against my head while she massaged my ass. Then taps my head with her finger and I raised my head. She lifts up her dress and shows her private parts and encourages me to feel her. Naturally I tried to slide a finger in her ass. I guess my fingernails are prevalent and she "ouched ". LOL.

Wants $200 for a HJ and I laughed. Then wants $200 for a BJ and I laughed. For amusement I tell her I want the ass. She doesn't understand but finally gets it and says no. I start to get up and she pushes me down and says okay. I tell her I am going to fuck her ass hard and sideways too. Lmao. She finally gets what I am saying and calls mamasan. The old lady asks me what I want and says they don't do that here. I get up and now the old lady changes her mind and speaks to the young girl. The girl is going "no. No " It was so friggan funny.

Anyways, they give me back my $40 and I leave.

All I wanted was a massage. But it was so funny the whole ordeal.

CreamPieSeeker
06-28-22, 19:14
Instead of the guys paying for $200 for HJ.

Paid $40 for 1/2 hr massage. Got undressed and face down. A girl walks in and stands by my head and leans over and rubs her boobs against my head while she massaged my ass. Then taps my head with her finger and I raised my head. She lifts up her dress and shows her private parts and encourages me to feel her. Naturally I tried to slide a finger in her ass. I guess my fingernails are prevalent and she "ouched ". LOL.

Wants $200 for a HJ and I laughed. Then wants $200 for a BJ and I laughed. For amusement I tell her I want the ass. She doesn't understand but finally gets it and says no. I start to get up and she pushes me down and says okay. I tell her I am going to fuck her ass hard and sideways too. Lmao. She finally gets what I am saying and calls mamasan. The old lady asks me what I want and says they don't do that here. I get up and now the old lady changes her mind and speaks to the young girl. The girl is going "no. No " It was so friggan funny.

All I wanted was a massage. But it was so funny the whole ordeal.

Joesun1
06-28-22, 20:20

All I wanted was a massage. But it was so funny the whole ordeal.And you got your money back? Hell for that upclose show that's cheaper then going to the strip clubs it was basically free, I am down for that!

Chuck4
06-29-22, 12:59
Demanding your money back at a MP after being ripped off is easy. They have a privilege license and they do not want the Police involved. Chances are the girl isn't even properly licensed. The owner does not want issues with the cops or the County licensing department.

We all have been in a massage place where they get busy. Instead of turning down the extra overload of customers, the girls accept them and cut everybody early. Why not, they are making $60 a pop. They rip you off and everybody is scared to speak up and leave. Not Me! I sit in the lobby and knock on doors and tell everybody the Police have been called. That pisses the crap out of the customers and they bolt. I make noise and the girls always give me back my money.

I had a girl at the 2 story massage place (since closed) on Paradise (north of Sahara on east side) keep my change and say it was her tip. (she did nothing extra) and wouldn't give it back. So I sat in the lobby and chased her customers away. A half hour later she was screaming she called the police on me and I should leave. I stayed and said she was going to jail for theft. She threw my money back at me and told me to leave. I said where is my massage money and she went ape shit. I sat back down and waited. She got on the telephone and screamed into the phone in Chinese and hung up. She threw my massage money at me and told me she would get me. I sat back down to show her I wasn't afraid.

Of course, this technique won't work at a incall. You will most definitely end up in a fight for the money with a pimp or BF. I would not recommend it.

I read the reports on this site about guys getting ripped off all the time. They cause more issues for everybody else. Sort of like the guys that overpay and then the next guy is expected to pay that extra amount also.

And you got your money back? Hell for that upclose show that's cheaper then going to the strip clubs it was basically free, I am down for that!

EggplantEmoji3
06-29-22, 18:36
She's in Ohio.

Spend an extra $30 and go to LTLV. Pretty much all of those girls will eat your ass.Where's LTLV at?

ShinigaMillion
06-29-22, 19:55
Been out of the scene for some years but looking to dip back in this weekend. Any spots offer a decent table shower with a good ending? I'm not picky about age or looks and not looking for FS. Thanks all!

BossMan58
06-29-22, 20:40
Where's LTLV at?Yes, I'm coming to Las Vegas next week I would love to know where this place is at and the name.

DCGrind
06-29-22, 21:42
LTLV is an agency not a storefront. Multiple locations. Thorough screening.

Yes, I'm coming to Las Vegas next week I would love to know where this place is at and the name.

Virgil1974
06-29-22, 22:28
Where's LTLV at?Once you have an appointment, the booker will give you the address.

CreamPieSeeker
06-30-22, 01:34
There are a few locations but all about 10-15 minutes in normal traffic if you're coming from center strip (e. G. Bellagio).

Yes, I'm coming to Las Vegas next week I would love to know where this place is at and the name.

NemphoManiac77
06-30-22, 15:33
Can someone share the contact info?

There are a few locations but all about 10-15 minutes in normal traffic if you're coming from center strip (e. G. Bellagio).

OysterClam
06-30-22, 17:39
Can someone share the contact info?Go to the Korean Agency PSE / BBFS thread for all the information.

http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=hitomi

VegasFish
06-30-22, 21:36
Saw a sign on Deer Springs and Hawalapi for a Thai massage. Don't imagine anyone has tried it out?

IceCreamLicker
07-01-22, 13:52
Saw a sign on Deer Springs and Hawalapi for a Thai massage. Don't imagine anyone has tried it out?I have yet to find a Thai place with FS, let alone extras.

Fission06
07-01-22, 17:21
Saw a sign on Deer Springs and Hawalapi for a Thai massage. Don't imagine anyone has tried it out?Place is legit. No extras.

FunBoy545
07-02-22, 23:44
Went thru 12+ pages but didn't see anything on this place. Anyone been to Xing spa spring mtn. Was wondering what would be the best place for older asian MILF that is open to bb or more, just not old hag grannies. Would love a 20 yo but don't want the bs haggle with so so service.

Virgil1974
07-03-22, 10:58
Went thru 12+ pages but didn't see anything on this place. Anyone been to Xing spa spring mtn. Was wondering what would be the best place for older asian MILF that is open to bb or more, just not old hag grannies. Would love a 20 yo but don't want the bs haggle with so so service.There are positive reviews on RM, but they are not MILFs.

Chuck4
07-03-22, 20:06
Go at night right before they close (9 pm) go about 830 pm.

They are fun. The girls clean about that time and its funny but the girls will clean the room you are in while you are getting a massage. Makes for sort of a party atmosphere.

There are positive reviews on RM, but they are not MILFs.

OliverDeLaCruz
07-04-22, 02:25
Does anyone know if this place is any good, or if they at least young or old.

Chuck4
07-04-22, 18:58
Two new spas opened on Decatur, just south of flamingo on east side of street. A new Thai massage place at $80 hr and Body Massage Lv at $70 hr. Didn't have the opportunity to try because its the 4th of July. Both places looked legit.

Chuck4
07-05-22, 13:51
Kept going on my quest for the perfect massage this weekend. Went to the old "Emperor" massage place on Wynn (south of Spring Mountain) Plced looked legit and I had been running the day before so my calves and lower back were tight. The older lady (small in height) with some damaged teeth gave the massage. I asked for particular attention on the calves and lower back. Well, I didn't get it. She had a massage routine and didn't vary from her script. I asked her a couple of times to spend more time on the calves than the thighs or shoulders.

On the flip she motioned for a HJ and I declined. I have been in those situations before and regretted it. When a massage therapist does things her way, you know its not going to be a happy ending. Just a ending.

So after declining and a lame massage, I called it quit with about 15 minutes left. I got dressed and went to leave. She was standing by the front and immediately asked for a tip. I told her I asked about her spending more time on my tight calves and back but reminded her she wouldn't do it. She kept asking and I tied to explain but she only wanted money. So I left.

I walk out the store and am about 10 ft from the door when I get hit in the back. I turn around and the massage lady was winding up to throw something else. So I moved towards her to stop her (I had no cover and was not sure what she was going to throw) and she did her football running back impression. She darted in that door so fast it was unbelievable! She dropped what was in her hand and it turned out to be candy. The crazy lady was throwing candy at me. She locked the door and ran somewhere in the building.

I see a lot of people are having difficult times with massage therapists ripping them off and wanting more and more money. I never had a therapist throw candy at me outside the store before because I wouldn't tip her for a lousy massage.

AverageGuy1234
07-05-22, 14:36
Two new spas opened on Decatur, just south of flamingo on east side of street. A new Thai massage place at $80 hr and Body Massage Lv at $70 hr. Didn't have the opportunity to try because its the 4th of July. Both places looked legit.Been to body massage.

Nice Middle Aged Asian lady did me, not sure how many work there. Got the hour, on the flip tapped jr and asked if I wanted there too; I said absolutely. Decent HJ and massage. On the HJ, She positioned herself in and way where roaming was tough (she had done this before!) and wore stretch pants under her dress along with a Fanny pack to prevent you from going up to her tits and make all other areas unreachable beneath the clothes.

I was out for 120; did not feel bad spending a bit more for me because she actually provided a massage.

YMMV.

TrevorBbfs
07-06-22, 00:41
I spit out my Modelo reading this shit. She was slinging that candy for you.

Kept going on my quest for the perfect massage this weekend. Went to the old "Emperor" massage place on Wynn (south of Spring Mountain) Plced looked legit and I had been running the day before so my calves and lower back were tight. The older lady (small in height) with some damaged teeth gave the massage. I asked for particular attention on the calves and lower back. Well, I didn't get it. She had a massage routine and didn't vary from her script. I asked her a couple of times to spend more time on the calves than the thighs or shoulders.

On the flip she motioned for a HJ and I declined. I have been in those situations before and regretted it. When a massage therapist does things her way, you know its not going to be a happy ending. Just a ending.

So after declining and a lame massage, I called it quit with about 15 minutes left. I got dressed and went to leave. She was standing by the front and immediately asked for a tip. I told her I asked about her spending more time on my tight calves and back but reminded her she wouldn't do it. She kept asking and I tied to explain but she only wanted money. So I left.

I walk out the store and am about 10 ft from the door when I get hit in the back. I turn around and the massage lady was winding up to throw something else. So I moved towards her to stop her (I had no cover and was not sure what she was going to throw) and she did her football running back impression. She darted in that door so fast it was unbelievable! She dropped what was in her hand and it turned out to be candy. The crazy lady was throwing candy at me. She locked the door and ran somewhere in the building.

I see a lot of people are having difficult times with massage therapists ripping them off and wanting more and more money. I never had a therapist throw candy at me outside the store before because I wouldn't tip her for a lousy massage.

ZxNinja
07-06-22, 12:15
Visiting from Colorado. Checked RM but didn't get too much info as the 2 places that are 24 hrs seem to be self reviewed. Any info would be appreciated. Would very much some busty ladies if there is some good intel. Bigger then better.

Sav1318
07-06-22, 19:23
Stopped at EG last week, greeted by vivi or bibi. Either way massage was meh like usual paid $40 for half hour once flipped negotiations were quite high from the last time I visited over 2 months ago. She wanted $200 for FS brought it down to what I'm used to paying $140. BBJ and CFS, probably will not repeat for a while again.

Miketastic69
07-07-22, 12:21

I walk out the store and am about 10 ft from the door when I get hit in the back. I turn around and the massage lady was winding up to throw something else. So I moved towards her to stop her (I had no cover and was not sure what she was going to throw) and she did her football running back impression. She darted in that door so fast it was unbelievable! She dropped what was in her hand and it turned out to be candy. The crazy lady was throwing candy at me. She locked the door and ran somewhere in the building..This is hilarious! I remember once when I didn't tip, she came out and took down my tag number. Wrote it down on her hand. Not sure it stuck after all the baby oil she used on my my back.

BigTipper69
07-08-22, 10:17
Was in Las Vegas over the holiday. Went to rainbow massage by The Palms. Greeted at the front by a young pregnant woman. Got 1 hr with ts. Put in room and a early 20's spooner type came in. Poor massage. Not even any teasing. Then burnt my legs with the table shower. I would definitely avoid.

Chuck4
07-08-22, 14:26
Hey Big Tipper, the pregnant lady also massages. (or did as of two weeks ago) She is kinda hot for a preggo.

Was in Las Vegas over the holiday. Went to rainbow massage by The Palms. Greeted at the front by a young pregnant woman. Got 1 hr with ts. Put in room and a early 20's spooner type came in. Poor massage. Not even any teasing. Then burnt my legs with the table shower. I would definitely avoid.

Joesun1
07-09-22, 16:43
Anyone know how to search who's the owner of a Asian Massage parlor?

TimeOut2
07-10-22, 08:41
Gentlemen, was hoping anyone would be willing to help with suggestions. Looking for a place that will accommodate my SO watching me get a massage and some services. Figure Vegas would be the place to scratch that off our sex bucket list. Any advice appreciated brothers!

Tjs8488
07-10-22, 08:55
Gentlemen, was hoping anyone would be willing to help with suggestions. Looking for a place that will accommodate my SO watching me get a massage and some services. Figure Vegas would be the place to scratch that off our sex bucket list. Any advice appreciated brothers!Why not just go to the green door.

PomLovesThais
07-10-22, 09:01
Anyone know how to search who's the owner of a Asian Massage parlor?If you type the name into google some times owner shows up mostly an llc or such by name.

PomLovesThais
07-10-22, 09:02
Was in Las Vegas over the holiday. Went to rainbow massage by The Palms. Greeted at the front by a young pregnant woman. Got 1 hr with ts. Put in room and a early 20's spooner type came in. Poor massage. Not even any teasing. Then burnt my legs with the table shower. I would definitely avoid.Sounds rough.

Tjs8488
07-10-22, 12:16
Gentlemen, was hoping anyone would be willing to help with suggestions. Looking for a place that will accommodate my SO watching me get a massage and some services. Figure Vegas would be the place to scratch that off our sex bucket list. Any advice appreciated brothers!Why not just go to the green door.

Chuck4
07-10-22, 13:38
JoeSun1,

Go to the clark county business license search and look up the name or address. If that doesn't work, look the name up on Nevada secretary of state website. Most the businesses are LLC for liability and they have to register with the state. It will also give other information about the business like full ownership records and addresses.

Anyone know how to search who's the owner of a Asian Massage parlor?

IndianaGG45
07-10-22, 14:56
There are positive reviews on RM, but they are not MILFs.Just f / up on this one, as I went recently / wanted $$ for BBBJ only / $.5 CBJ. Advised can go down street for much less. Wouldn't budge & I was turned off by then.

30+ lackluster effort to start.

Left, & got $ back / won't return.

Maybe if more start walking vs over paying, pricing will go back to reasonable? Maybe?

Joesun1
07-10-22, 15:56
JoeSun1,

Go to the clark county business license search and look up the name or address. If that doesn't work, look the name up on Nevada secretary of state website. Most the businesses are LLC for liability and they have to register with the state. It will also give other information about the business like full ownership records and addresses.But I only have a first and last name? How do I search what they own meaning I want to put the name in Nevada sec of state says no record found?

Blue Falcon
07-10-22, 18:56
Just f / up on this one, as I went recently / wanted $$ for BBBJ only / $.5 CBJ. Advised can go down street for much less. Wouldn't budge & I was turned off by then.

30+ lackluster effort to start.

Left, & got $ back / won't return.

Maybe if more start walking vs over paying, pricing will go back to reasonable? Maybe?I really agree with Indiana's statement. I went today and this place really tries to upsell. I was quoted $ for HJ alone with no touching, and the same rates for CBJ and BJ. No FS offered. I told them that their rates were ridiculous even for LV and there were much cheaper optikns available. The provider Sunny said she would tell her boss bur I really doubt it. FWIW, none of the providers are in their 20's. I'd say more like mid 30's to mid 40's.

My advice is to stay away from this place. Better options elsewhere.

ThePoot
07-10-22, 21:05
Did the PW thing when I was in town recently. Was rushed from start to finish. During session the door chimed and I got the "hurry up I busy, hurry". Nothing like a lady in her 30's telling you to hurry up so she can jump on the next guy.

Was the usual house fee and tip, so price didn't change. But the service level of these new AMPs are not what they used to be.

JustRide1
07-10-22, 21:34
But I only have a first and last name? How do I search what they own meaning I want to put the name in Nevada sec of state says no record found?Hey, Most that provide what most of us go for are in someone else's name that is nowhere around an for good reason. I have been asked 20+ times in LV, LA,an NYC to lease or put my name on a "business" an for a decent payout. Sounds good but months later the fines an leased property are stuck on you. The Real Owners are Ghost.

Blue Falcon
07-11-22, 02:23
Hit St Rose Spa for hh. 5. On the turn provider wanted $$ for FS, $. 5 for CBJ, and $ for the standard. Would not negotiate at all and was told that these are the rates in LV. I called their BS and said there were better options with younger and cuter girls all over town for that rate. Even talked to mama and she said no one complains and just pays. Even had a provider at EG mention these were the going rates, but got everything out the door for $$ since they knew me from before. Do all these spas expect these rates now? Talk about GPS, GMS, and GHS. At this rate you'll have better luck with agencies and casino girls. Just my two cents.

CoalMan15
07-11-22, 14:30
About two months ago, I went to Paradise just south of the Strat and used a Groupon. It was my first time trying out an AMP and got teased and treated nicely about as much as one can without getting an HE. It was a really nice hourlong massage and the place online has tons of reviews indicating it's legit, but the nature of my massage had me wondering if it's a place you could receive a HE at. Has anyone had success at this location?

Chuck4
07-11-22, 18:52
So this means somebody just can't sign up and get a license. There is an extensive background check. I know of background investigations taking up to a year. (all the while you are paying rent on the building).

The Clark County Business License dept. Will have information on the owners. The business has to be licensed. The secretary of state has info on all corporations and llc's.

If unsure, walk in and snap a picture of their business license and then run that number with Clark County.

Easy peasy.

Hey, Most that provide what most of us go for are in someone else's name that is nowhere around an for good reason. I have been asked 20+ times in LV, LA,an NYC to lease or put my name on a "business" an for a decent payout. Sounds good but months later the fines an leased property are stuck on you. The Real Owners are Ghost.

JustRide1
07-12-22, 00:47
So this means somebody just can't sign up and get a license. There is an extensive background check. I know of background investigations taking up to a year. (all the while you are paying rent on the building).

The Clark County Business License dept. Will have information on the owners. The business has to be licensed. The secretary of state has info on all corporations and llc's.

If unsure, walk in and snap a picture of their business license and then run that number with Clark County.

Easy peasy.That is why places like Lily A an multiple other "businesses" only have Reflexology. No NEVADA massage license. An that's why sheets an no doors on rooms, an most of time only one girl working will have a real NVMT license. A lot of ways around things can be figured out in this line of "work". An you can get a license fairly easy. I know someone that just got one an took less than 2 months. An lease is in one name, Business license in another.

TmExpress20
07-12-22, 12:48
I'm in town for a few days. Any places in walking distance of the Strip? I am staying at Caesars Palace until Friday.

FreeStyla86
07-12-22, 13:45
Talking with one of the old Lilys girl. She will be coming back next month (I'll share location then) she said she can't wait to her back so she can have a threesome with me and one of her friends before she starts her shift here. I thought she was joking but she said "no, I'm serious, a real threesome". Wish me luck on this one guys. LOL.She back yet?

FreeStyla86
07-12-22, 13:47
She long gone into the sunset? Anyone heard from her?

MyDogBear
07-12-22, 17:11
She long gone into the sunset? Anyone heard from her?I text her yesterday and she said she's in LA.

LVV1035
07-12-22, 19:15
I'm in town for a few days. Any places in walking distance of the Strip? I am staying at Caesars Palace until Friday.You won't really find anything worthwhile within walking distance.

If you end up ubering or cabbing don't get dropped off at the exact location.

Look up a spot near the exact location so you don't get surcharged.

Some of these places have side deals with cabbies to get extra pay.

Mkkamk
07-12-22, 22:59
Stopped by EG last night. Met by a young Singapore girl. Cute face and decent body. Mid 20's. She was the only one working. The others were sleeping. Standard house fee. No rush service. Service was ok. If I had more time I would stop by to see the rest of the talent.

OrangeMaverick
07-13-22, 02:01
About two months ago, I went to Paradise just south of the Strat and used a Groupon. It was my first time trying out an AMP and got teased and treated nicely about as much as one can without getting an HE. It was a really nice hourlong massage and the place online has tons of reviews indicating it's legit, but the nature of my massage had me wondering if it's a place you could receive a HE at. Has anyone had success at this location?I've been there recently and it's just a legit massage place. Lots of draping and no roaming or grazing. A really good massage though if that's what you're looking for. $70 for a full 1 hr massage. Walking distance from the Strat.

TimeOut2
07-13-22, 08:24
Why not just go to the green door.Hey brother, green door and whispers are on the list as well, but my SO wants to watch me get an erotic massage followed by the happiest of all endings. Anyone have experience with that? We were looking into an "in room" outcall service to our hotel, but having trouble finding prices and reviews on those services as well. As always, any info is greatly appreciated gents. If anyone plans a visit to Fort Bragg for any reason, I'd be happy to be your tour guide on arrival.

VegasMatt
07-13-22, 15:23
About two months ago, I went to Paradise just south of the Strat and used a Groupon. It was my first time trying out an AMP and got teased and treated nicely about as much as one can without getting an HE. It was a really nice hourlong massage and the place online has tons of reviews indicating it's legit, but the nature of my massage had me wondering if it's a place you could receive a HE at. Has anyone had success at this location?Paradise used to not be legit. I don't know how long ago they stopped but it was never a good place. In the mid 2000's there were about eight AMP's on that strip of paradise from Sahara to St Louis.

PardonSnowden
07-13-22, 17:13
Did the PW thing when I was in town recently. Was rushed from start to finish. During session the door chimed and I got the "hurry up I busy, hurry". Nothing like a lady in her 30's telling you to hurry up so she can jump on the next guy.

Was the usual house fee and tip, so price didn't change. But the service level of these new AMPs are not what they used to be.I got the same treatment from one of the girl Tiny the other night. Huge fake DDs, injected lips, looks like a blow up doll. No massage and was rushed out the door with in 20 minutes.

VeeAnon
07-15-22, 14:55
I used to go to Jade on Cheyenne and Healthlink on Ann, but it seems like those places are closed now. Anyone know of a good massage up on the north or northwest side of town?

Joesun1
07-15-22, 17:57
I got the same treatment from one of the girl Tiny the other night. Huge fake DDs, injected lips, looks like a blow up doll. No massage and was rushed out the door with in 20 minutes.For one will be taking Chuck4's advice on AMP's the first time I step in one I will bring a Chinese written letter as to what Chuck4 did if I don't get services rendered as stated!

Chuck4
07-15-22, 18:45
On Cheyenne between Tenaya way and Buffalo on north side of street (across from el pollo loco).

I used to go to Jade on Cheyenne and Healthlink on Ann, but it seems like those places are closed now. Anyone know of a good massage up on the north or northwest side of town?

JackHolly
07-15-22, 20:34
She long gone into the sunset? Anyone heard from her?Depending on the day, she's either in LA or Santa Barbara or not working. Not sure what to believe.

JackHolly
07-15-22, 20:37
Talking with one of the old Lilys girl. She will be coming back next month (I'll share location then) she said she can't wait to her back so she can have a threesome with me and one of her friends before she starts her shift here. I thought she was joking but she said "no, I'm serious, a real threesome". Wish me luck on this one guys. LOL.What ended up happening with this girl? And which girl is she?

JustRide1
07-15-22, 23:55
Depending on the day, she's either in LA or Santa Barbara or not working. Not sure what to believe.California is your only chance.

Mkkamk
07-16-22, 03:00
Anyone why and if it's safe. It's been parked there for the past week in different spots. Always empty.

Joesun1
07-16-22, 16:01
Anyone why and if it's safe. It's been parked there for the past week in different spots. Always empty.It's the old Crown Vics I wouldn't worry about it they put them out to slow down speeders.

BonaFortuna
07-16-22, 23:06
Can anyone provide me with any updates on who is working there still, and if there are new one what do they look like.

I've seen Gina and I think Mia before. I saw on rubmaps there is someone named Amanda also? What does she look like?

Thank you!

FunBoy545
07-17-22, 01:49
Anyone why and if it's safe. It's been parked there for the past week in different spots. Always empty.Just because their empty doesn't mean they don't poss have cameras running.

Chuck4
07-17-22, 15:34
Went to A+ massage and got a great massage! The masseuse (middle aged and not pretty) did a great job. She took instruction well and hit the lower back hard and the calves perfectly. Had small chit chat during massage as her English wasn't the best.

When the massage was over I got dressed and walked out of the room. I was fishing in my pocket for $40.00 tip (I really liked the massage) I had (4) $100 bills, a twenty and 5 crumpled singles. So I snatched the $20 and put the rest back in my pocket. I reached for my wallet where I knew I had another $20.

I tried handing her the one twenty in my hand while I retrieved the other $20 in my wallet (which was in my hand) She yelled "No, I don't want $20 " We went from imperfect English to perfect English. It startled me and I tried to explain that I was giving her twenty while I got the other twenty out of my wallet.

She said something else that was inappropriate and I thought " WTF am I doing! I'm going to give this lady $40 after yelling at me? Screw that so I told her no tip and I don't like being yelled at. I leave the place and am walking to my car and she pops out the door and yells that I hope my family kill themselves. Puts a finger up to her head and makes like its a gun and pulls the trigger.

Normally I would be pissed but I just had a great massage and saved forty bucks.

I hope you all have better experiences than me.

Amplover69
07-17-22, 16:23
Good info. FWIW, I always have tip money in my front pocket and leave my wallet locked in the car (or back at my room in the safe if I'm going right back there after). I have enough cash for the door charge and however much the max tip is I'm willing to spend.

Went to A+ massage and got a great massage! The masseuse (middle aged and not pretty) did a great job. She took instruction well and hit the lower back hard and the calves perfectly. Had small chit chat during massage as her English wasn't the best.

When the massage was over I got dressed and walked out of the room. I was fishing in my pocket for $40.00 tip (I really liked the massage) I had (4) $100 bills, a twenty and 5 crumpled singles. So I snatched the $20 and put the rest back in my pocket. I reached for my wallet where I knew I had another $20.

I tried handing her the one twenty in my hand while I retrieved the other $20 in my wallet (which was in my hand) She yelled "No, I don't want $20 " We went from imperfect English to perfect English. It startled me and I tried to explain that I was giving her twenty while I got the other twenty out of my wallet.

She said something else that was inappropriate and I thought " WTF am I doing! I'm going to give this lady $40 after yelling at me? Screw that so I told her no tip and I don't like being yelled at. I leave the place and am walking to my car and she pops out the door and yells that I hope my family kill themselves. Puts a finger up to her head and makes like its a gun and pulls the trigger.

Normally I would be pissed but I just had a great massage and saved forty bucks.

I hope you all have better experiences than me.

VegasFish
07-17-22, 16:42
What would you all say to first two weeks of November we all unite and just commit to walking unless offered the old 40,80, 120 rates? We probably won't all get it but the idea is the places all get a bunch of walks and might decide to try dropping back some. If anyone gets the rate, report where so they can get lots of business at that rate.

Or I'm just crazy and been hitting the sauce too much lateley.

Pepridge farm remembers.

VeeAnon
07-17-22, 16:44
On Cheyenne between Tenaya way and Buffalo on north side of street (across from el pollo loco).I'll try them this week and share my thoughts! Thanks.