PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

SueSan666
08-25-20, 21:43
Went to health spa and saw Sasha. It wasn't bad, ran me $0. 06 for 30 min massage, then $0. 08 for FS. Experience was alright. Wouldn't pay that amount again though. Massage was eh, but FS was decent. She rode real good. Probably won't repeat though, she looked maybe 40?

Kanniff
08-27-20, 02:20
Went to health spa and saw Sasha. It wasn't bad, ran me $0. 06 for 30 min massage, then $0. 08 for FS. Experience was alright. Wouldn't pay that amount again though. Massage was eh, but FS was decent. She rode real good. Probably won't repeat though, she looked maybe 40?I was there today, did. 06 for 30, but they weren't having. 08 for FS only HJ. First time I've ever failed at negotiations. If I hadn't read your post I prob, would've offered more. But we stalemated, they gave my. 06 back and I left with blue balls.

Stay strong mongers- fuck over paying.

Vegas Ned
08-27-20, 09:36
I was there today, did. 06 for 30, but they weren't having. 08 for FS only HJ. First time I've ever failed at negotiations. If I hadn't read your post I prob, would've offered more. But we stalemated, they gave my. 06 back and I left with blue balls.

Stay strong mongers- fuck over paying.That $0.08 for FS must have been a typo. I highly doubt anywhere would do more than a HJ for that. It was probably supposed to be 1.8. At least you got your house fee back and gave it a try.

Kanniff
08-27-20, 23:40
That $0.08 for FS must have been a typo. I highly doubt anywhere would do more than a HJ for that. It was probably supposed to be 1.8. At least you got your house fee back and gave it a trySeems like it, but 1. 8+60 house fee is way over paying.

So either he got a steal, or got robbed.

More likely a steal to me IMO.

Maybe he can clarify.

SueSan666
08-28-20, 15:03
Ah, it's not a typo guys. I guess I got a "steal". But I won't be doing that again.

At least not with Sasha.

It was 0. 06 for the massage, then 0. 08 For FS and at final agreement she wouldn't move forward unless I threw in an extra 0. 02 that she talked me into.

She said it would never happen again though. Not at that rate at least. So it was a fair price IMO.

I just wouldn't repeat again. The massage wasn't all that great and the FS was alright.

I agree with others saying we do overpay. Need to lower these damn prices fellow mongers stay strong.

Hats off to the guy with blue balls.

Pooka85
08-28-20, 20:01
I had a dream today afternoon I stop by Lilly's today, not busy at all. After almost 8 months from my last bad experience with Niomy, I was greeted by Nala? Lala? Couldn't get it right, cute young with nice natural D's, everything normal agreed on. 4 she asked me if I wanted 2 girls for 1 more, but I always just bring the necessary so I had to pass, she said her friend was barely 21 and cute, service all standar BBBJ, CFs she is like a Young Niomy, kind a hustler but it was ok, in my way out she introduced me to her friend Mia, wow she was cute I will definitely will come back for her.

JTVegasBoy69
08-29-20, 19:05
I went to Lily A today saw this young Chinese girl Gia, Light skin, about 5', fun size and very pretty girl in her earl 20's. Paid the house. 40 and agreed with her for FS for 1. 60. Her body is tight! Nice ass, soft skin, nice bbj. Wasn't rushed one bit and I took my time with her. If you want a nice young spinner go see her before she leave. I Definitely going to repeat this one.

Newera
08-30-20, 09:30
I went to Lily A today saw this young Chinese girl Gia, Light skin, about 5', fun size and very pretty girl in her earl 20's. Paid the house. 40 and agreed with her for FS for 1. 60. Her body is tight! Nice ass, soft skin, nice bbj. Wasn't rushed one bit and I took my time with her. If you want a nice young spinner go see her before she leave. I Definitely going to repeat this one.Thats crazy I saw her yesterday and she was the worst experience I have ever had at Lily.

XxxJimbo
08-31-20, 15:53
I agree with the philosophy that you should only bring the exact amount required for a session. My question is what is the right amount at Lily and at health spa? Different amounts for 30 minutes and 60 minutes. And I imagine the services cost different amount depending on 30 minutes or 60 minutes. What is your go-to total amount?

Anthony Planet
09-01-20, 10:40
I am usually in Vegas about 3 times a year. Many times, I will get asked if I am from out of town, or I am asked if I'm local. Personally, I think that the girls will jack up the price if they feel that you don't know the 'typical' price for the location. Has anyone ever had that experience?

GunZulu
09-01-20, 10:44
I am usually in Vegas about 3 times a year. Many times, I will get asked if I am from out of town, or I am asked if I'm local. Personally, I think that the girls will jack up the price if they feel that you don't know the 'typical' price for the location. Has anyone ever had that experience?Happens all the time. You just have to remember you have the will to walk out.

SinCityLegend1
09-01-20, 11:28
I agree with the philosophy that you should only bring the exact amount required for a session. My question is what is the right amount at Lily and at health spa? Different amounts for 30 minutes and 60 minutes. And I imagine the services cost different amount depending on 30 minutes or 60 minutes. What is your go-to total amount?I've been to Lily many times and Health a few times. $. 6 is all you need. . 4 for 30 min and $. 2 for the rest.

GunZulu
09-01-20, 18:08
I texted one of my old favorites from Lilly in the past her name is Nana. She told me she is working by appointment only. Met her at East Garden. Had a great time for the amount. Pm for contact info.

Dannip
09-01-20, 21:22
After lurking here for a while finally decided to walk across the street from where I work to Lily A. Only took 1. 40 and that's all I needed. A cute girl with nice tits opened the door for me. I walked over at around 3 pm ish Only one other gentleman was there after he entered after me. After giving the house fee I asked for FS but they insisted that would be 2. On top of the house fee. After taking with another girl in another room she came back and said it would be fine since it was my first time. She was great awesome massage and she surprised me after a CBJ she payed down and asked me to fuck her. Honestly thought I was only getting CBJ up until that point. Great first time will repeat.

OysterClam
09-01-20, 22:49
I texted one of my old favorites from Lilly in the past her name is Nana. She told me she is working by appointment only. Met her at East Garden. Had a great time for the amount. Pm for contact info.Funny because she's told me her name is Wendy and is a friend from Lily.

Yes, she's available by appointment at East Garden. She was scared of virus so stayed home over past several months.

Very nice petite early 40's Chinese lady who deserves much respect.

HiPickle
09-02-20, 14:27
Lost Oahu monger, here to escape the lockdown lunacy in Hawaii. Last time here was years ago. I've been browsing the Vegas threads for some basic AMP ideas coming up, eh. Short. I'd appreciate any suggestions and contacts to see, perhaps I can reciprocate on your next trip to Hawaii, though the business is rather dry there lately due to lockdowns🙄 I'm out of my element in Vegas. Even though it's the "9th island" 😁 only interested in Asian GFE. FS. Sorry to walk in here with my peverbial hand out. I'm normally contributing.

Evolon702
09-02-20, 16:10
I texted one of my old favorites from Lilly in the past her name is Nana. She told me she is working by appointment only. Met her at East Garden. Had a great time for the amount. Pm for contact info.She's ok, I think it's better spent elsewhere. She as fun back at Lily, but seems like there's some good alternates these days.

Evolon702
09-02-20, 16:37
Had a dream about going to Lily. Asked specially for Gia ahead of time.

Cute young little Chinese spinner. We're talking tight little thing. Standard donation paid, wanted $$ but told her what I always pay for half hour. She agreed without any further haggling. The usual half ass massage and flip. Everything covered and a fun ride. Would probably repeat.

Evolon702
09-02-20, 16:43
I am usually in Vegas about 3 times a year. Many times, I will get asked if I am from out of town, or I am asked if I'm local. Personally, I think that the girls will jack up the price if they feel that you don't know the 'typical' price for the location. Has anyone ever had that experience?Always say you're a local LOL. They will capitalize on out of state.

Ombyb
09-02-20, 18:03
Might want to check out the Korean Agency thread for guaranteed GFE treatment.

Lost Oahu monger, here to escape the lockdown lunacy in Hawaii. Last time here was years ago. I've been browsing the Vegas threads for some basic AMP ideas coming up, eh. Short. I'd appreciate any suggestions and contacts to see, perhaps I can reciprocate on your next trip to Hawaii, though the business is rather dry there lately due to lockdowns🙄 I'm out of my element in Vegas. Even though it's the "9th island" 😁 only interested in Asian GFE. FS. Sorry to walk in here with my peverbial hand out. I'm normally contributing.

Evolon702
09-02-20, 18:11
Lost Oahu monger, here to escape the lockdown lunacy in Hawaii. Last time here was years ago. I've been browsing the Vegas threads for some basic AMP ideas coming up, eh. Short. I'd appreciate any suggestions and contacts to see, perhaps I can reciprocate on your next trip to Hawaii, though the business is rather dry there lately due to lockdowns🙄 I'm out of my element in Vegas. Even though it's the "9th island" 😁 only interested in Asian GFE. FS. Sorry to walk in here with my peverbial hand out. I'm normally contributing.I spent a couple weeks in Oahu once and lost thousands rampaging through the AMPs there. Good times.

I think what you're looking for is the Korean Incall Apartments. The regular AMPs here are typically just grab and go.

HiPickle
09-02-20, 18:23
I spent a couple weeks in Oahu once and lost thousands rampaging through the AMPs there. Good times.

I think what you're looking for is the Korean Incall Apartments. The regular AMPs here are typically just grab and go.Thanks. That seems to be the consensus from pms. That one, Always 3 bills? Vegas pricing I'd assume would be better than Honolulu.

Miketastic69
09-02-20, 18:40
I spent a couple weeks in Oahu once and lost thousands rampaging through the AMPs there. Good times.

I think what you're looking for is the Korean Incall Apartments. The regular AMPs here are typically just grab and go.Welcome to the 9th island. Kalihi-west! I have been in Florida for work for most of Covid but I live in LV. Here are some quick tips:

1. Closer to the strip is more expensive and less service for the buck!

2. Anything with a Hawaiian name like hula hand or aloha or anything else is going to suck.

3. Lily A is monger friendly.

4. Summer Health and a few on Durango offer FS but YMMV.

Get screened by the Korean places quickly. Girls are gorgeous and most offer a level of GFE. $260. Don't pay out of town prices.

If you peruse strip clubs, don't taxi. Drive your rental car keys and ask for the local rate if they are trying to charge you $30+ at the door. I like doll house. More mileage. Lastly the brothels may be closed. Chicken ranch is more bang for the buck. Sheris is not worth it for the money. Always make sure you know what you're getting for the loot. Ask is she going to let you stroke or is she going to keep her hand down there to keep you from hitting bottom. Good luck. Mahalo, and close cover before striking.

Ombyb
09-02-20, 19:14
LOL I was going to say I thought Honolulu would be better pricing. But I guess we're both run off of tourism so probably have some of the highest rates around. 3 is standard for GFE. More for PSE.

Thanks. That seems to be the consensus from pms. That one, Always 3 bills? Vegas pricing I'd assume would be better than Honolulu.

HiPickle
09-02-20, 21:58
Welcome to the 9th island. Kalihi-west! I have been in Florida for work for most of Covid but I live in LV. Here are some quick tips:

2. Anything with a Hawaiian name like hula hand or aloha or anything else is going to suck.

Get screened by the Korean places quickly. Girls are gorgeous and most offer a level of GFE. $260. Don't pay out of town prices.

If you peruse strip clubs, don't taxi. Drive your rental car keys and ask for the local rate if they are trying to charge you $30+ at the door. I like doll house. More mileage. Lastly the brothels may be closed. Chicken ranch is more bang for the buck. Sheris is not worth it for the money. Always make sure you know what you're getting for the loot. Ask is she going to let you stroke or is she going to keep her hand down there to keep you from hitting bottom. Good luck. Mahalo, and close cover before striking.I texted the CLL number, they texted back need to screen. Ok,. Still waiting, called, no answer. 😒.

HiPickle
09-03-20, 00:45
Welcome to the 9th island. Kalihi-west! I have been in Florida for work for most of Covid but I live in LV. Here are some quick tips:

If you peruse strip clubs, don't taxi. Drive your rental car keys and ask for the local rate if they are trying to charge you $30+ at the door. I like doll house. More mileage. Lastly the brothels may be closed. Chicken ranch is more bang for the buck. Sheris is not worth it for the money. Always make sure you know what you're getting for the loot. Ask is she going to let you stroke or is she going to keep her hand down there to keep you from hitting bottom. Good luck. Mahalo, and close cover before striking.I attempted the Korean connection, but nevah connected. 😕 called the reikitaowellness suggestion, no answer. So looked at the Lily A reviews and noted the latest about Gia. Hmmmm, I saw one Gia in HNL CC. Last year. What are the chances? Same girl! 😂. Small world ya? Speaking of small, she is. Same Chinese service, but it sufficed for the night. I'm hoping to connect with the Korean deal by tomorrow. Tomorrow another try. Thanks fellow Mongers for the input. Oh, Nana walked in asking if I wanted 2 girls. Nah, but met the others, one, don't recall name at the moment, may try... 👍.

Miketastic69
09-03-20, 13:32
Lost Oahu monger, here to escape the lockdown lunacy in Hawaii. Last time here was years ago. I've been browsing the Vegas threads for some basic AMP ideas coming up, eh. Short. I'd appreciate any suggestions and contacts to see, perhaps I can reciprocate on your next trip to Hawaii, though the business is rather dry there lately due to lockdowns🙄 I'm out of my element in Vegas. Even though it's the "9th island" 😁 only interested in Asian GFE. FS. Sorry to walk in here with my peverbial hand out. I'm normally contributing.Going to Hawaii after Covid to visit KBay on Oahu. I am usually there two or three times a year. Last couple times I tried the popular places and century tower. While I was able to get happy every single day, I was turned away often. Busy, no one here, etc. Maybe they thought LEO? Or maybe a time waster or broke? Anywho where to go? Any ethnicity is fine. Pretty and over 18 years old is my nutshell requirements. I may do Maui too.

HiPickle
09-03-20, 19:20
Going to Hawaii after Covid to visit KBay on Oahu. I am usually there two or three times a year. Last couple times I tried the popular places and century tower. While I was able to get happy every single day, I was turned away often. Busy, no one here, etc. Maybe they thought LEO? Or maybe a time waster or broke? Anywho where to go? Any ethnicity is fine. Pretty and over 18 years old is my nutshell requirements. I may do Maui too.It's my, "go to" place, mainly for my ATF who isn't there at the moment nor will she be this year. In fact it's currently closed. 😕. Don't expect much of anything in Maui.

When this covid BS is over, then we'll know where to go. Atm, it's a shit show. Unless you like the Chinese connection in CC. 😬.

VegasGlory11
09-04-20, 10:27
Anyone ever had this happen to them? After My friend booked a massage at this place he texted the number few days later for a 2nd session with the girl, then later that night (night before his 2nd appt).

This is the link to the massage parlor.

https://lasvegas.rubratings.com/189362

He gets a text from a different number with this message. Along with photos of mangled or be headed men, looks like cartel killings. What do you do? It listed his previous addresses and names of relatives, other family members along. My brother works high up in LVMPD. He's scared here's the text leaving out personal info.

"I am the boss of the girl with whom you were trying to make the appointment I have a report here in my hands with your name it is better that you try to fix things by good before your whole family is involved in this I have your address, the address of your relatives and the address of where you work so it is better that you try to fix things for good before the police and my thugs arrive and do their work so leave me an honest answer of what you intend to do before things get worse".

Ombyb
09-04-20, 13:11
There are threads on here that stated it happened to them too. That personal information can be found simply by googling your phone number if you had that number for awhile. I think the other guys just ignored it and nothing happened. Others were using their burner phones so told them to F off and got a new burner LOL.

Bottom line it's probably just some pimp trying to scam you out of money. I would Ignore it and block them. If you give in and pay them then they own you and the requests for money will keep on coming.

Anyone ever had this happen to them? After My friend booked a massage at this place he texted the number few days later for a 2nd session with the girl, then later that night (night before his 2nd appt).

He gets a text from a different number with this message. Along with photos of mangled or be headed men, looks like cartel killings. What do you do? It listed his previous addresses and names of relatives, other family members along. My brother works high up in LVMPD. He's scared here's the text leaving out personal info.

"I am the boss of the girl with whom you were trying to make the appointment I have a report here in my hands with your name it is better that you try to fix things by good before your whole family is involved in this I have your address, the address of your relatives and the address of where you work so it is better that you try to fix things for good before the police and my thugs arrive and do their work so leave me an honest answer of what you intend to do before things get worse".

Joesun1
09-04-20, 14:59

"I am the boss of the girl with whom you were trying to make the appointment I have a report here in my hands with your name it is better that you try to fix things by good before your whole family is involved in this I have your address, the address of your relatives and the address of where you work so it is better that you try to fix things for good before the police and my thugs arrive and do their work so leave me an honest answer of what you intend to do before things get worse".Ignore that shit I see and I had gotten that stupid shit like 5 months ago I LOLed at the idiot I said come get me!

SirStabaHoe
09-04-20, 15:52
I seriously doubt police AND thugs would show up. It's one or the other LOL.

There are threads on here that stated it happened to them too. That personal information can be found simply by googling your phone number if you had that number for awhile. I think the other guys just ignored it and nothing happened. Others were using their burner phones so told them to F off and got a new burner LOL.

Bottom line it's probably just some pimp trying to scam you out of money. I would Ignore it and block them. If you give in and pay them then they own you and the requests for money will keep on coming.

Evolon702
09-04-20, 17:23

"I am the boss of the girl with whom you were trying to make the appointment I have a report here in my hands with your name it is better that you try to fix things by good before your whole family is involved in this I have your address, the address of your relatives and the address of where you work so it is better that you try to fix things for good before the police and my thugs arrive and do their work so leave me an honest answer of what you intend to do before things get worse".Lesson learned of any noobs or lurkers. Always use a burner app or phone. They are a dime a dozen these days. No reason you are using your real number.

Leon065
09-04-20, 18:43
It's most likely a scam with staged photos. I imagine they also have a hidden camera with videos of the whole encounter. Their message would be more effective if they would have shown the vid.

Lesson learned of any noobs or lurkers. Always use a burner app or phone. They are a dime a dozen these days. No reason you are using your real number.

JTVegasBoy69
09-04-20, 21:46
I had a good time at Lily A a week ago so I went there today for more and saw this very pretty Girl name Miki, She is a blonde Asian LOL. Light skin, about 5. 1 a very hot and young spinner. Paid the house $40, went with her to the room and I hand her 1. 60 before the services start and told her that's all I got and paid same last time with Gia, She said ok and told me to get comfortable and she came back a few minutes later the fun start. She start with a few minutes BBJ, covered FS, unrushed services, I has a good time and lily A didn't disappointed me the 2nd time and this place is for real and I will be back soon.

Qeast
09-05-20, 02:52
Lost Oahu monger, here to escape the lockdown lunacy in Hawaii. Last time here was years ago. I've been browsing the Vegas threads for some basic AMP ideas coming up, eh. Short. I'd appreciate any suggestions and contacts to see, perhaps I can reciprocate on your next trip to Hawaii, though the business is rather dry there lately due to lockdowns🙄 I'm out of my element in Vegas. Even though it's the "9th island" 😁 only interested in Asian GFE. FS. Sorry to walk in here with my peverbial hand out. I'm normally contributing.I hope you are having a good visit.

A couple of questions: When you return to Hawaii, will you have to self quarantine; will you have to use the "Safe Travels Hawaii" app?

HiPickle
09-05-20, 04:38
I hope you are having a good visit.

A couple of questions: When you return to Hawaii, will you have to self quarantine; will you have to use the "Safe Travels Hawaii" app?yes. Visit complete, should have stayed longer. 😉
Have to do just that. It's Still a clusterfuk.

HiPickle
09-05-20, 04:43
I had a good time at Lily A a week ago so I went there today for more and saw this very pretty Girl name Miki, She is a blonde Asian LOL. Light skin, about 5. 1 a very hot and young spinner. Paid the house $40, went with her to the room and I hand her 1. 60 before the services start and told her that's all I got and paid same last time with Gia, She said ok and told me to get comfortable and she came back a few minutes later the fun start. She start with a few minutes BBJ, covered FS, unrushed services, I has a good time and lily A didn't disappointed me the 2nd time and this place is for real and I will be back soon.That's the girl I saw and wanted to try! I spent the extra for the Korean connection instead. If I didn't connect with the Koreans I was planning on seeing Miki. Looks like it would have been a good choice. Did you get some dfk? Any good lip action?
I wasn't a fan of the blanket "Door" 🤣

JTVegasBoy69
09-05-20, 06:40
That's the girl I saw and wanted to try! I spent the extra for the Korean connection instead. If I didn't connect with the Koreans I was planning on seeing Miki. Looks like it would have been a good choice. Did you get some dfk? Any good lip action?
I wasn't a fan of the blanket "Door" 🤣Yeah, Miki is a hot Asian girl and you will like her better. Dfk is not my thing and never asked but she does good BJ and the blanket on door never bother me LOL.

Joesun1
09-05-20, 12:16
Yeah, Miki is a hot Asian girl and you will like her better. Dfk is not my thing and never asked but she does good BJ and the blanket on door never bother me LOL.Does Lilly have beds or the dam massage beds? I will have a hard pass if they are the massage beds.

JTVegasBoy69
09-05-20, 13:34
Does Lilly have beds or the dam massage beds? I will have a hard pass if they are the massage beds.Lily have massage tables.

Jr230
09-05-20, 16:14
Does Lilly have beds or the dam massage beds? I will have a hard pass if they are the massage beds.If privacy is a concern make sure to get the "closet" towards the back with the door.

Miketastic69
09-05-20, 17:20

"I am the boss of the girl with whom you were trying to make the appointment I have a report here in my hands with your name it is better that you try to fix things by good before your whole family is involved in this I have your address, the address of your relatives and the address of where you work so it is better that you try to fix things for good before the police and my thugs arrive and do their work so leave me an honest answer of what you intend to do before things get worse".Don't do them a favor by reacting. Yeah, they googled some info from a phone number. Who cares. Google any phone number and a bunch of personal shit will come up. Scammers use it all the time, especially when the victim reacts and proves the info is real and means something to keep safe. You can't keep it safe, ever. And if you pay they own you. You'll be delivering drugs or some other foul stuff because once they got you they've got you.

Have him change his number. Ignore the threats. If they call the police, fine. They are never going to investigate that shit. And if I read correctly, he is the police so he should be ready to deal with real or fake thugs anyway. Can't live in fear. A few weeks ago I got a call saying that if I did not turn myself in or pay the $15,000 fine, agents were standing by to arrest me at my job. D'uh! I own the company and I am a one man business. What door you going to knock on? It's all bs unless you make it real.

Now get back out there and get some ass and tell all of us how it went!

Joesun1
09-05-20, 18:53
Lily have massage tables.I can never FUCK on them things to uncomfortable I need to spread out LOL thanks. I don't care about privacy hell if I cared about that I wouldn't go to the swinger clubs LOL.

RubMapper
09-05-20, 23:07
I had a good time at Lily A a week ago so I went there today for more and saw this very pretty Girl name Miki, She is a blonde Asian LOL. Light skin, about 5. 1 a very hot and young spinner. Paid the house $40, went with her to the room and I hand her 1. 60 before the services start and told her that's all I got and paid same last time with Gia, She said ok and told me to get comfortable and she came back a few minutes later the fun start. She start with a few minutes BBJ, covered FS, unrushed services, I has a good time and lily A didn't disappointed me the 2nd time and this place is for real and I will be back soon.Is Miki thin as well? Or on the thicker side?

Stuart80
09-05-20, 23:32
Stopped in QQ, got Lisa, max 5 feet tall 100 lbs no tits but a great bod and ass and if you like feet they were cute. Asked to see face several times very cute looked 25 so no older than mid 30. Soft touch massage requested and was OK have hand more erotic. Couple of door bell exits then full attention. Not sure how many girls but they have enough rooms. Was told coco was out with an an arm injury of some sort. After the tease asked what I wanted and for 1. 2 we were naked rolling around. She is a great actress or really likes what she does, very friendly and got every second of the clock. Indicated she is rotating in a couple weeks. She was spraying for germs like crazy after she sprayed herself all over and sprayed me, hands over and over. Bed cover and all the paper goods on the floor and tossed at the end of the session. Only down side was the masks stayed on for 90% of the time, she was so nice looking bummed me out.

Admin2
09-06-20, 00:09

"I am the boss of the girl with whom you were trying to make the appointment I have a report here in my hands with your name it is better that you try to fix things by good before your whole family is involved in this I have your address, the address of your relatives and the address of where you work so it is better that you try to fix things for good before the police and my thugs arrive and do their work so leave me an honest answer of what you intend to do before things get worse".Send them two links.

https://www.nevadacarry.org/open-carry.html

https://law.justia.com/codes/nevada/2009/title-15/chapter-205/extortion/205-320/

HiBowler
09-06-20, 00:25
Visited health spa this morning, noticed review on Coco on RM so thought she might be back. Vicky answered the door, wasn't sure from first impression on looks but seemed eager to please. Started with decent massage, nothing special, on flip she seemed eager to play. Still mask on, wasn't sure what she really looked like yet. Decent body, natural smaller tits. After some teasing, CBJ followed by her getting on top, lots of moaning. Flipped over to finish in doggy. Not the best service was really weird that I didn't get a good look at her the whole time. Service wasn't rushed but really wish I got to see coco again. Total $$, my usual donation.

EvaNnara
09-06-20, 12:31
Is Miki thin as well? Or on the thicker side?She is thin. Nice, natural D's and the usual skinny legs & flat butts that you see at every AMP.

My experience with her was the same as the others, she's a good time. I recommend.

ViagraMonger
09-06-20, 20:31
I can never FUCK on them things to uncomfortable I need to spread out LOL thanks. I don't care about privacy hell if I cared about that I wouldn't go to the swinger clubs LOL.Never been to a swinger club, what's your usual experience with them?

VegasGlory11
09-07-20, 14:04
Lesson learned of any noobs or lurkers. Always use a burner app or phone. They are a dime a dozen these days. No reason you are using your real number.Thank you for all of the advice! He said he blocked them and mentioned police and never heard anything further. One question, what's a good burner phone that allows you to text or call that's fairly cheap?

RegularJoe21
09-07-20, 20:36
Thank you for all of the advice! He said he blocked them and mentioned police and never heard anything further. One question, what's a good burner phone that allows you to text or call that's fairly cheap?Tracphone.

Walmart sells them. Pay cash for phone and prepaid cards.

ViagraMonger
09-08-20, 00:07
21 why / o new girl, nice soft perky tits and a juicy ass.

Very sensual massage and can ride you for days.

I give her more than the usual rate $$. 4 just because her service is insane. I'd say it's as good as CLL and I'm a very active CLL member. She's only here for a week or so, so make sure you see her.

TyphoobKing
09-08-20, 03:34
Never been to a swinger club, what's your usual experience with themNot the one you asked, but it depends on your appearance, personality, and what you're looking for.

It's not like porn where everyone is naked and going to town, though you can easily walk into a room and get dragged into that. A lot of it is being pleasant, sociable, and polite. You can invest an hour into someone and get nothing, or say hi to another and get a BJ. You have to feel out each individual person or couple as well as getting the feel for the crowd.

Sometimes, jumping head first could ruin a moment, but taking a conservative approach can get you the time of your life after others fucked it up.

You can hit 90% of the time you go to a club or 12% depending on where you go. I tend to be more reserved and try not to go after every single woman, so I'm around 60% success rate at my go to spots.

Dull nights usually sent me to Lily's to make up for it.

I've gotten with straight 10/10's and porn stars at these clubs. Dropping 100 for five hours with the potential of multiple women is better than 300 for a dud. But it all depends on you, where you go, and what day you go. Weekends are usually busiest and will give you the most potential, but I've struck gold several times on weekdays.

Joesun1
09-08-20, 17:26
Not the one you asked, but it depends on your appearance, personality, and what you're looking for.

It's not like porn where everyone is naked and going to town, though you can easily walk into a room and get dragged into that. A lot of it is being pleasant, sociable, and polite. You can invest an hour into someone and get nothing, or say hi to another and get a BJ. You have to feel out each individual person or couple as well as getting the feel for the crowd.

Sometimes, jumping head first could ruin a moment, but taking a conservative approach can get you the time of your life after others fucked it up.

You can hit 90% of the time you go to a club or 12% depending on where you go. I tend to be more reserved and try not to go after every single woman, so I'm around 60% success rate at my go to spots.

Dull nights usually sent me to Lily's to make up for it.

I've gotten with straight 10/10's and porn stars at these clubs. Dropping 100 for five hours with the potential of multiple women is better than 300 for a dud. But it all depends on you, where you go, and what day you go. Weekends are usually busiest and will give you the most potential, but I've struck gold several times on weekdays.Clubs did you attend in Vegas?

TyphoobKing
09-08-20, 20:07
Clubs did you attend in Vegas?Red Rooster, Green Door, and Studios. A few smaller ones here and there that no longer exist. Mainly RR and GD since Studios caters more to trans-women than any other in town, and that's not my scene. And they cater to BBWs, which really isn't my scene.

Drasil
09-08-20, 20:41
Around what time are you guys going to lily? How different is the lineup up during night time say around midnight? Went to health spa late night and the experience was terrible. Imagine its better during the day but much prefer going at night.

She is thin. Nice, natural D's and the usual skinny legs & flat butts that you see at every AMP.

My experience with her was the same as the others, she's a good time. I recommend.

I give her more than the usual rate $$. 4 just because her service is insane. I'd say it's as good as CLL and I'm a very active CLL member. She's only here for a week or so, so make sure you see her.

Joesun1
09-09-20, 10:11
Red Rooster, Green Door, and Studios. A few smaller ones here and there that no longer exist. Mainly RR and GD since Studios caters more to trans-women than any other in town, and that's not my scene. And they cater to BBWs, which really isn't my scene.The same for me. Umm somebody mentioned whispers?

Lotsoffun201
09-09-20, 11:42
Not sure why this is in the massage parlor thread, but I'll address anyway as it's a good topic. I've been to many swingers clubs here in Las Vegas, so I think I can offer some advice. The red rooster and the Green door allow single man although the Green door seriously over charges. The red rooster tends to have an older crowd. The green door does not see any real action until after midnight or later. The red rooster gets busy quickly usually starting around 930 or 10 o'clock. Whispers is for couples only no exceptions.

Your appearance and etiquette is what will allow you to have a good time. There are never any guarantees. You also have to realize that 90% of the women in there are with either a boyfriend, husband, or escort. If you get too aggressive quickly you will likely get shut down or worse. The upstairs at the red rooster is for couples only who came together. There is a group room there towards the back which does get fairly active on the weekends. The green door is more of a maze with an upstairs and downstairs.

There is a lot of socializing that goes on, particularly at the rooster. Most people there know each other well. If you are polite, well groomed and smell nice that will go along way. Always ask first if it's OK to touch, and ask the male half of the couple too. That goes a long way. If a door is closed to a room, whoever is in that room does not want any more company. Many couples are exhibitionists and like to be watched which you have to respect. If the door is open, ask politely if you can come in, and if it is OK to participate or touch. Things will progress from there.

Always bring your own protection as often times it may not be available. That is important. It was also up to the couple as well as yourself how to proceed with regards to that. One final thing, many couples are just checking out the places as newbies or curiosity. You have to ask if they would prefer that you just watch if they are being exhibitionists. Some are merely voyeurs and are just there to watch.

Of course all of this advice is pre-Covid, and since I haven't been to any club for a while I really can't say how busy they are anymore. Personally, I prefer the green door as it tends to be a little bit better looking crowd but there are tons of single males roaming around and in order to stand out from the crowd you truthfully have to be pretty exceptional. If your standards are a bit lower than the red rooster can be good. Again, most of the better looking couples there know each other so you must be very polite. If you have a date who is open minded whispers is an option. The red rooster and whispers are BYOB, where as the green door does not have alcohol. Best of luck, pm Me if you would like more information.

GunZulu
09-09-20, 14:33
Maybe start a swinger club thread?

RubMapper
09-09-20, 23:24

I give her more than the usual rate $$. 4 just because her service is insane. I'd say it's as good as CLL and I'm a very active CLL member. She's only here for a week or so, so make sure you see her.I saw her recently as well. Sexy body, thin / fit but her ass is a little curvy too, and I agree about the massage.

Drasil
09-10-20, 04:19
Tried lily for the first time and had a much better experience than health spa. Not sure of the girls name but she had a fairly big tattoo around her crotch. The 140 you guys are paying is total right? Not that plus the massage fee.

RubMapper
09-10-20, 20:44
Tried lily for the first time and had a much better experience than health spa. Not sure of the girls name but she had a fairly big tattoo around her crotch. The 140 you guys are paying is total right? Not that plus the massage fee.Was she young, tall and had dreads? Jasmine had a tattoo but I can't remember if it was on the front or back and I didn't focus on it. I tip. 2 to. 4 but they expect way more since the girls are typically young and beautiful.

RegularJoe21
09-10-20, 23:00
Stopped in QQ, got Lisa, max 5 feet tall 100 lbs no tits but a great bod and ass and if you like feet they were cute. Asked to see face several times very cute looked 25 so no older than mid 30. Soft touch massage requested and was OK have hand more erotic. Couple of door bell exits then full attention. Not sure how many girls but they have enough rooms. Was told coco was out with an an arm injury of some sort. After the tease asked what I wanted and for 1. 2 we were naked rolling around. She is a great actress or really likes what she does, very friendly and got every second of the clock. Indicated she is rotating in a couple weeks. She was spraying for germs like crazy after she sprayed herself all over and sprayed me, hands over and over. Bed cover and all the paper goods on the floor and tossed at the end of the session. Only down side was the masks stayed on for 90% of the time, she was so nice looking bummed me out.Very cute girl super soft skin. A bit of baby fat and no mask the entire appt so wonder if another Lisa than above?

Gave me a full hour. Soft massage as requested, she did have to answer phone a couple times and run to the counter once but she was so sweet and apologetic in her broken English that I didn't mind.

Since they were mentioned cute little size 5 feet, clean and fresh like the rest of her but some rough heel skin.

70 to the house (my first time there is that the going rate there? Most places are $60.

140 CBJ, daty (clean fresh and appreciative) then multiple positions CFS no rush no hurry.

Sweet girl, very cute, will prob repeat.

Drasil
09-11-20, 09:14
Was she young, tall and had dreads? Jasmine had a tattoo but I can't remember if it was on the front or back and I didn't focus on it. I tip. 2 to. 4 but they expect way more since the girls are typically young and beautiful.I did go back and try jasmine who was super cool and I had a good time with her but the girl I mentioned before was definitely not her and the tattoo was on the front. A good deal of attention was brought to the area so I did notice. Jasmine did cost more.

HobbyhHunter
09-11-20, 14:20
Went into Lily's this morning around 10. It was quiet. Michelle opened the door. She was cute but not my type so I asked who else was there. She said only 1 other girl was working. Maybe more in the afternoon. I told her I would come back later and she wasn't having it, grabbed my arm and tried to get me in the room. I said no. I'll come back but again she tried to get me in the room. Again I said it's ok I'll come back. As I started walking out she knocked on the only door in the house and started asking the girl to hurry. Then said to me. She almost finish go back. She only 2 more minutes. So whoever that was in there, my apologies. I got out the door but she was not happy. LOL. Such a strange experience.

Neener75
09-11-20, 18:20
Guys, I have a LOT to share and I'm going to be far more active going forward:

Health Spa.

Stopped by Health Spa and was greeted by Coco. Slightly older thin, very enthusiastic Asian with very nice tits and no ass. Paid $70 for a full hour. OK massage, but things started to get really nice when she disrobed and had me laying on my stomach still. She kissed me at my ears and worked down, didn't quite run but damn might as well have. She had me lift my hips, and started to suck on my balls while stroking me. She licked the shaft longways, and all the while without having me flip over. When I flipped she gave a super enthusiastic, super wet blow. It was every bit as good as Summer's! She tried to start "boom boom" but I told her not yet. The head game was just so on point. She then puts on a super tight rubber the couldn't go down all the way. She said why you so big honey? LOL. After that I began to pound her and the cries started. I genuinely started to feel sorry for her. You could smell the tobacco in her breath which was a little off putting. Put her in doggie and she lost it. 5 minutes into it she just stopped and said she couldn't go anymore. I then take off the rubber and the bbj goes on until I explode in her mouth. She wasn't down with it cause she smacked my leg and said you bad. Why you not tell me! After the pounding while I'm still naked Bella walks in and says why you so strong we hear boom boom boom! Overall, a good experience. I would recommend her but I won't be repeating as there is just too much out there. Happy hunting!

OysterClam
09-11-20, 19:45
A 'friend of mine' says.

1st stop QQ (good reviews on RM's, but all $$ +) after 10 pm on a Thursday night. Mimi answered, handed her $140 and pointed to her mouth. She said 1/2 hour $50 and led to room. Told to undress while she gets change for $100. Back in room says good massage. Again, point to mouth and say no massage. She says not enough. Dress, ask for money back and walk. Tested waters and lost, but won't pay tourist prices for basic service.

Drove 3 minutes down Flamingo to Sun City. Went to old door. Rang bell and girl 2 doors to right at chiropractor office calls out. Newly renovated shop with WAY too much retail space for an AMP, but clean and new. Girl was early 30's, cute, big tits, avg body, unshaven, and nice ass. Same $140 here was good for a BBBJCIM even though she asked for more.

Shop around.

PopItTwoTimez
09-11-20, 19:56
So was she Asian?

One thing I do like about suncity is they have doors top to bottem!

Whats the chances, do you think if I just knock on there door ? (chiropractor office).

Did they have doors?

A 'friend of mine' says.

1st stop QQ (good reviews on RM's, but all $$ +) after 10 pm on a Thursday night. Mimi answered, handed her $140 and pointed to her mouth. She said 1/2 hour $50 and led to room. Told to undress while she gets change for $100. Back in room says good massage. Again, point to mouth and say no massage. She says not enough. Dress, ask for money back and walk. Tested waters and lost, but won't pay tourist prices for basic service.

Drove 3 minutes down Flamingo to Sun City. Went to old door. Rang bell and girl 2 doors to right at chiropractor office calls out. Newly renovated shop with WAY too much retail space for an AMP, but clean and new. Girl was early 30's, cute, big tits, avg body, unshaven, and nice ass. Same $140 here was good for a BBBJCIM even though she asked for more.

Shop around.

Clixxx
09-11-20, 21:55
Hello,

I don't get out that much anymore and think this is first time on this board.

Thank you all for your posts, by reading them in advance of may recent trip to LV, I was able to get good advice.

First stop was to Diva Foot Spa but its definitely CLOSED UP. Door was locked at 2: pm on Tuesday afternoon and sign for real estate agent to contact for renteingl.

However by going there I got the lay of the land so to speak.

Next went to Lily only to see a couple of Motorcycles and several cars in their parking lot.
I circled round and got into the parking lot and realized the motorcycles were police officers and both were getting ready to leave....so not a good time to visit from my perspective.

Next to QQ. It looked open so I took the plunge.

Mimi met me. Took the hour (back east you get a table shower. Guess that is not a given out here) for $. 7.

Led to room and placed a franklin under the lotion bottle, took off clotehes. Got a decent, by no means great, massage.

Fair amount of roaming as happy ending was provided which is all I was after.

Do any spas in Las Vegas have shower tables?

Thanks.

Clix.

Stay Safe.

Corktip
09-11-20, 23:13
"Tried lily for the first time and had a much better experience than health spa. Not sure of the girls name but she had a fairly big tattoo around her crotch. The 140 you guys are paying is total right? Not that plus the massage fee. ".

I don't know your problem at health spa, I've been there twice in the last 2 weeks first with Vicky who was excellent and then Mocha who was a true courtesan. Did everything with and to me that I ever dreamed of. Try those girls.

XxxJimbo
09-12-20, 11:52
"Tried lily for the first time and had a much better experience than health spa. Not sure of the girls name but she had a fairly big tattoo around her crotch. The 140 you guys are paying is total right? Not that plus the massage fee. ".

I don't know your problem at health spa, I've been there twice in the last 2 weeks first with Vicky who was excellent and then Mocha who was a true courtesan. Did everything with and to me that I ever dreamed of. Try those girls.Health Spa is .6/.7 for half / full which makes me think they prefer the half, 1 cup. Did you do the half? Plus 1.4?

Neener75
09-12-20, 12:40
Went last night and was greeted by a very young Asian around 5'7 with microbraids. She said her name is Jasmine. I was immediately attracted to her. She unfortunately just had a client so I had to wait 30+ minutes in the room for her. When she came back she more than made up for the wait. This was impossibly great to describe. The way she teases, the way she rubs her body on you. There was DFK, BBJ, and she squirted twice! We went through multiple positions and finished with the absolute best BBJCIM I've ever had! She is an absolute gem and I will be seeing her very soon. This was as close to a real life reenactment of a porn I've ever had.

Stripped Thred
09-12-20, 13:24
I have to thank the forum for the lead on Lily A. Went there Tuesday morning, was greeted by Nala (I think that's what she said her name was) and arranged for an hour. She's attractive, massage was light, but when I tried to run my hand up under her dress she pulled away. I was beginning to worry the trip was for not but that was soon to change. On the flip she asked what I wanted and told her FS. She said she didn't do that but had a young, pretty, Korean girl that I'd like. It was Jasmine: gorgeous, tall around 5'8", said she was 23, had what I consider a perfect body, soft smooth skin, very soft spoken, and her service was incredible and off the charts. Said she'd only been there a couple days. I was very lucky to have visited when I did. Tips were on the high side but worth it. Good thing I was only visiting Vegas or I'd be a frequent regular and drain my account.

Was she young, tall and had dreads? Jasmine had a tattoo but I can't remember if it was on the front or back and I didn't focus on it. I tip. 2 to. 4 but they expect way more since the girls are typically young and beautiful.

OysterClam
09-12-20, 16:34
So was she Asian?

One thing I do like about suncity is they have doors top to bottem!

Whats the chances, do you think if I just knock on there door ? (chiropractor office).

Did they have doors?Asian 5' 8'.

Knock on the door with arrow pointing you to the main door. LOL. I'm serious.

It's no longer a chiropractor office. They just haven't changed the signs.

Yes, rooms have doors, not curtains.

Trip Trip
09-12-20, 19:03
Forgot to post but went to lily a week 1/2 ago and was greeted by a hot asian 30's. I think her name was lala. I asked her again and she changed it to lulu then changed it.

To another name that started with a "m". She was hot as hell but the service was horrible. I've been here atleast 10 times. First she rubbed my ass for 10 min then flipped over I gave her. 4 plus hour fee. Then I flip.

Over and she only.

Lets me do 1 position missionary and tells me to hurry up and cum. And then she will FREAK OUT if I even touch her. I couldn't even touch her tits not even her arm. When I tried to grab her arm while pounding her pussy with anger and she got more mad. Then I just finished myself.

Off with a handjob. Then she left came back ask me what was wrong I said "really?" And pointed at the clockS its only been 24 min and I left. I paid total 200 roses and left in 25 min. WTF?

Joesun1
09-13-20, 16:01
Forgot to post but went to lily a week 1/2 ago and was greeted by a hot asian 30's. I think her name was lala. I asked her again and she changed it to lulu then changed it.

To another name that started with a "m". She was hot as hell but the service was horrible. I've been here atleast 10 times. First she rubbed my ass for 10 min then flipped over I gave her. 4 plus hour fee. Then I flip.

Over and she only.

Lets me do 1 position missionary and tells me to hurry up and cum. And then she will FREAK OUT if I even touch her. I couldn't even touch her tits not even her arm. When I tried to grab her arm while pounding her pussy with anger and she got more mad. Then I just finished myself.

Off with a handjob. Then she left came back ask me what was wrong I said "really?" And pointed at the clockS its only been 24 min and I left. I paid total 200 roses and left in 25 min. WTF?You should of pulled her by the hair and fucked her hard like the post you told us about like a month or 2 ago now that was a hot post!

Seiko2020
09-13-20, 17:58

Over and she only.

Off with a handjob. Then she left came back ask me what was wrong I said "really?" And pointed at the clockS its only been 24 min and I left. I paid total 200 roses and left in 25 min. WTF?This is the reason I stop goin to mp's. I remember the last time I was in lily I pay 220 $ for a cover BJ. The girl was pretty but damn. 220 $ for a cover BJ. She didn't even let me lick her nipples becouse they were too sensitive.

Cruzer10
09-13-20, 18:01
Link? Contact info??

Went last night and was greeted by a very young Asian around 5'7 with microbraids. She said her name is Jasmine. I was immediately attracted to her. She unfortunately just had a client so I had to wait 30+ minutes in the room for her. When she came back she more than made up for the wait. This was impossibly great to describe. The way she teases, the way she rubs her body on you. There was DFK, BBJ, and she squirted twice! We went through multiple positions and finished with the absolute best BBJCIM I've ever had! She is an absolute gem and I will be seeing her very soon. This was as close to a real life reenactment of a porn I've ever had.

JaxTeller
09-13-20, 21:56
A 'friend of mine' says.

Shop around.Get poached by a rival shop? There's like three, maybe four massage parlors in that shopping center.

Years ago, I stopped by Macau massage on Spring Mountain; while at the door the girls from the rival shop a couple doors down were calling over at me to visit.

RegularJoe21
09-13-20, 22:12
Get poached by a rival shop? There's like three, maybe four massage parlors in that shopping center.

Years ago, I stopped by Macau massage on Spring Mountain; while at the door the girls from the rival shop a couple doors down were calling over at me to visit.Never been to any of those shops in the tourist corridor.

Assumed big upsell tourist traps.

PopItTwoTimez
09-13-20, 23:32
Won sum money on football.

So WHY NOT.

Went and banged on the door without the arrow (at the chiropractor office).

What happened? OTHER DOOR OPENED.

(lmao, yea had to be there).

Yup, cute little 5"5 girl unlocked door.

Don't know how many girls was there, she was so friendly.

I didn't care. Put me in room and she walked out.

I put $$ on the table.

She seen when she came in, no questions asked.

Had nice man made b / C cups.

She said her name was Cindy and 25.

When I was walking out seen nice looker about 5"8.

Ill be back, to see rest of the talent.

Being so close to sun city will negotiate net visit and ask for a line up.

Thanks for the heads up- MR CLAM!

But that's why we are here I beleave. Weed out the bad ones, and give thumbs up.

On the good ones!

Asian 5' 8'.

Knock on the door with arrow pointing you to the main door. LOL. I'm serious.

It's no longer a chiropractor office. They just haven't changed the signs.

Yes, rooms have doors, not curtains.

PopItTwoTimez
09-13-20, 23:36
Including the Dr. Office there is now 5.

We need to use to our advantage and get better deals!

I have got deals out of this complex. Just have to try.

Never been to any of those shops in the tourist corridor.

Assumed big upsell tourist traps.

MypwnAge300
09-14-20, 02:52
Don't take my word for it go see for yourself lily seriously upped their game she is a fucking angel I didn't want to even review her because I got greedy she's in high demand because of you fkers loool but Jamie and her are tied for me and honestly I think she is literally the bombest girl I have ever slept with And I've dated models this is one girl I would marry good job lily a I am super happy there was also another girl who was cute but not nearly as beautiful as jasmine. She has blonde braids olive skin. Any stoners dream girl no doubt and pussy is firee! She leaves in two days so last chance to see my future wife.

Trip Trip
09-14-20, 03:02
You should of pulled her by the hair and fucked her hard like the post you told us about like a month or 2 ago now that was a hot post!Trust me I tried.

Yeezuss
09-14-20, 12:34
First post, after looking through I decided to get to a massage during at night, I'm more of a Latina type so I went to mi Dulce spa but it's not there anymore. Does anyone know where it's at now? Then I swung over to lily A after seeing so much reviews on here about it. Was greeting by a young tall girl that everyone talked about with the braids name jasmine she was cute but she was with a client then another girl that went by the name Bobbi came out. She was about like early 30's or younger, short, great natural breasts. Paid for half then got a FS. Massage was decent but her full service was great.

Throwaway3602
09-14-20, 15:45
Hey all,

I've got one chance to see one of these two lovely ladies today. Trying to weigh my options. With Jamie I get full PSE, but Jasmine I save some money and it's kinda hot banging in a massage parlor vs. An apartment. Also the rave reviews for Jasmine have me leaning that way. Any input guys?

BubbleButt69
09-14-20, 16:16
After striking out Stting something up with my Fav latina girl I decided to swing by lily and see what the deal wi jasmin was all about. So glaD I did. Opted for the 1 h for 60. Got a phenomenal maage from a young hot Asian firm with micre braids and fantastic body. Opted for FS 1. 4. Absolutely amazing BBBJ I literally almost blew my load 2 mI in. I was super horny and sensitive. Put on a comdom And went multiple positions bfRe a nice 69 session Where I lost 4 days with of Soldiers in her mouth. Had a great time.

Got bored after football and couldn't get her out Of my head. Went back. Called to make sure she was available. Told me 30 min. I got there around 1 am. Brought a vape pen (weed) was getting really stoned waiting to see her. Got hIn the room. And repeated the Same as Saturday night. Hen she wanted to smoke some Of my vape. I was vaping IN the room waiting for her to come iN and she said it smelled good. After we finished she gave MAnother massage and Offered a BBBJ rd 2 remember her by! It was amazing! I ended up tipping 200 for tonight. I looked at the clock when I left I was there for over 2 hours. Busted 2 huge loads and got 2 Great massages. Total 260 Saturday I knowIts more than usual but it was worth every penny. I think last night was her last night. Mentioned about driving Back to Dallas today. When I was leaving I saw a petite but perfectly thick dark skinned Girl that lookd great. Should've invited her in. Might check her out this week.

Also pro tip. I bring why own condoms. The ones they have there are Small so if you're average or bigger I'd highly recommend bringing your own.

Thanks to those that share and helped mEMake a great decision!

Neener75
09-14-20, 16:38
Link? Contact info??She's a masseuse at Lily A Spa. Saw her again last night, and it was even better this time around. She said she leaves today. Hope you're able to get some before she leaves.

RedRock900
09-14-20, 16:50
After striking out Stting something up with my Fav latina girl I decided to swing by lily and see what the deal wi jasmin was all about. So glaD I did. Opted for the 1 h for 60. Got a phenomenal maage from a young hot Asian firm with micre braids and fantastic body. Opted for FS 1. 4. Absolutely amazing BBBJ I literally almost blew my load 2 mI in. I was super horny and sensitive. Put on a comdom And went multiple positions bfRe a nice 69 session Where I lost 4 days with of Soldiers in her mouth. Had a great time.

Got bored after football and couldn't get her out Of my head. Went back. Called to make sure she was available. Told me 30 min. I got there around 1 am. Brought a vape pen (weed) was getting really stoned waiting to see her. Got hIn the room. And repeated the Same as Saturday night. Hen she wanted to smoke some Of my vape. I was vaping IN the room waiting for her to come iN and she said it smelled good. After we finished she gave MAnother massage and Offered a BBBJ rd 2 remember her by! It was amazing! I ended up tipping 200 for tonight. I looked at the clock when I left I was there for over 2 hours. Busted 2 huge loads and got 2 Great massages. Total 260 Saturday I knowIts more than usual but it was worth every penny. I think last night was her last night. Mentioned about driving Back to Dallas today. When I was leaving I saw a petite but perfectly thick dark skinned Girl that lookd great. Should've invited her in. Might check her out this week.

Also pro tip. I bring why own condoms. The ones they have there are Small so if you're average or bigger I'd highly recommend bringing your own.

Thanks to those that share and helped mEMake a great decision!Too bad she is gone. Was driving into Vegas on Wednesday just to see her since everyone talked her up. Maybe time to try out health spa.

OysterClam
09-14-20, 17:06
Being so close to sun city will negotiate net visit and ask for a line up.

Thanks for the heads up- MR CLAM!

But that's why we are here I beleave. Weed out the bad ones, and give thumbs up.

On the good ones!Glad to hear things worked out!

The lighted 'Open' sign for the 'chiropractor' AMP moved over from the Sun City window so must be same operators. Maybe just needed more space? Old shop looks closed.

GTCampbell
09-14-20, 17:51
Won sum money on football.

So WHY NOT.

Went and banged on the door without the arrow (at the chiropractor office).

What happened? OTHER DOOR OPENED.

(lmao, yea had to be there).

Yup, cute little 5"5 girl unlocked door.

Don't know how many girls was there, she was so friendly.

I didn't care. Put me in room and she walked out.

I put $$ on the table.

She seen when she came in, no questions asked.I had a similar experience when I visited Sun City Spa last week, except I rang the doorbell on the old entrance and a few seconds later the chiropractor office door two doors to the right opened. A little confusing, but the girl that was calling me over was a nice-looking young asian woman who was my provider that day. Her name was Lucky. Nice, pleasant girl with nice natural C cups. I also put $$ on the table. She accepted it with no haggling. I had a great time. She later told me they were getting new girls there this week.

Craise
09-14-20, 22:47
She had to be the busiest girl in Las Vegas the past week based on these reviews. I decided to see her and she lived up to her reputation. 10/10 bbj + she squirts. Tall, thin, hot, and funny / good personality. I'm sure she'll be back soon after all this hype.

Cruzer10
09-14-20, 23:20
Any idea where she was going?

She had to be the busiest girl in Las Vegas the past week based on these reviews. I decided to see her and she lived up to her reputation. 10/10 bbj + she squirts. Tall, thin, hot, and funny / good personality. I'm sure she'll be back soon after all this hype.

RubMapper
09-15-20, 01:13
Too bad she is gone. Was driving into Vegas on Wednesday just to see her since everyone talked her up. Maybe time to try out health spa.I saw her last week, she did have a great body and attitude and was responsive, but I thought her face was just average and her boobs were small.

Yeezuss
09-15-20, 11:13
So is Jasmine at Lily leaving today or Wednesday?

ViagraMonger
09-15-20, 15:33
So is Jasmine at Lily leaving today or Wednesday?Leaving Tuesday afternoon.

MypwnAge300
09-15-20, 16:21
Saw jasmine again for the third time in 6 days completing my 2 weeks of degeneracy blew a bunch of cash so worth it tho LOL she is the best I'm in my 20's so I just need girls like this the two other girls were cute but nothing compared to jasmine. She leaves today for real this time. She really gives true GFE service and I'm positive she enjoys it and cums a lot. I'm going to really miss her bad but my wallet it drained and my balls are too so I think I'll have to do some day trading and stick to the hand or gaming IRL for a while lmao! She is like a dream come true but every dream ends she said she'll be back I was like have you been busy and I told her that I left a good review LOL she was like review WTF is that! Hahaha she's the sweetest little girl and I wanted her to make as much as she could before she leaves said she'll be back but we'll see about that one I never believe what a girl says honestly LOL but hopefully she made enough that she just moves here.

XxxJimbo
09-16-20, 02:50
Hey all,

I've got one chance to see one of these two lovely ladies today. Trying to weigh my options. With Jamie I get full PSE, but Jasmine I save some money and it's kinda hot banging in a massage parlor vs. An apartment. Also the rave reviews for Jasmine have me leaning that way. Any input guys?Read a lot about Jasmine, but who is this Jamie with PSE? Thread somewhere?

Virgil1974
09-16-20, 11:08
Read a lot about Jasmine, but who is this Jamie with PSE? Thread somewhere?Jamie is the Korean Agency thread.

MassageDude1
09-16-20, 11:14
Saw jasmine again for the third time in 6 days completing my 2 weeks of degeneracy blew a bunch of cash so worth it tho LOL she is the best I'm in my 20's so I just need girls like this the two other girls were cute but nothing compared to jasmine. She leaves today for real this time. She really gives true GFE service and I'm positive she enjoys it and cums a lot. I'm going to really miss her bad but my wallet it drained and my balls are too so I think I'll have to do some day trading and stick to the hand or gaming IRL for a while lmao! She is like a dream come true but every dream ends she said she'll be back I was like have you been busy and I told her that I left a good review LOL she was like review WTF is that! Hahaha she's the sweetest little girl and I wanted her to make as much as she could before she leaves said she'll be back but we'll see about that one I never believe what a girl says honestly LOL but hopefully she made enough that she just moves here.HA! I just read about you guys seeing Jasmine and liking her as much as I did. I looked at my logs and I saw her 5 times since she came to town on the 7th. Def. The best girl in town, spoke perfect english (she's from dallas) and says she's on a road trip to Maine. Hopefully she comes back soon but she doesn't like the dryness in the air here. She remembered everything we talked about and reading this forum it sounds like she must have had a lot of conversations. Its funny how sweet and talented she is if you guys had the same experience. I asked her how she got so good at sex so young as she said she watches a lot of porn so she's quite an actress if she can replicate all she sees so quickly!.

RedRock900
09-17-20, 10:37
Was in Vegas for a few hours yesterday and thought I would compare health spa (never been there) and Lily A (visited a half dozen times). I paid $$ at both but had very different experiences.

Health spa: Saw Vicky around 5 pm and was told that my donation was only enough for 30 min. Seemed strange because I already felt like I was overpaying but decided it wasn't a big deal. Massage was half assed with very little teasing which is a big part of what I like. On the flip CBJ which was stop and go as she paused to check the video screens multiple times. Moved into cfs again with the stop and go video monitoring. She was nice but it was definitely not a great experience.

After a quick dinner and time to recover then off to Lilly's. Was met by Ivy and she treated me very differently. Probably didn't hurt that I asked if Jasmine was still there. Immediate flirting and practically had her hands down my pants as we moved to the room with the door. A very good start. The donation was accepted for the full hour. The massage was so-so but the teasing was great. On the flip an epic BBBJ that almost ended me. Multiple cfs positions and then I was done. One thing that I thought was great also is she was flirting and joking with me after and took me out and introduced me to some of the other girls (Bobby, Linda, someone else) who were also just as friendly. The mamasan kept saying thank you and come back soon so I got the hint and left. Definitely a fan of Lilly's. Strange thing was that Health Spa was pretty busy and Lilly's was empty.

Ribeye17
09-17-20, 11:24
Can't find a single review on this place. Searched here and elsewhere. Likely not a good sign, but did I miss anything? Thanks. https://lasmassage.com.

BlueFintyna
09-17-20, 13:03
Is there anyone that would post there fav one sounds ezer then a incall.

TyphoobKing
09-17-20, 17:06
Cute little number who answered the door in a white dress. About 5'1 nice body and nice sized that's for her frame. Did all the usual signs to point out that I've been here before.

Didn't bring cash so hit up the atm. Atm didn't take my cards, so be prepared for it to not work properly.

Anyway, grabbed a half hour sesh and hit up a room. Not the one with the door, but I was the only one there so it didn't matter. Started with an ehh massage, but the teasing was nice. Quick flip later, we settled on cfs for $$ because she liked my personality.

This is my first outing since before the lockdown so I didn't last the full session, but I had a good time. She said if I grab her again, I'll get another discount, which is a plus. I'm going to try to keep my schedule free to make that happen.

She's only here until next Friday though, so if you all want to see her, be quick.

OysterClam
09-17-20, 19:34
Quick flip later, we settled on cfs for $$ because she liked my personality.
.And I thought these girls were just ****** who like money. Your future wife over charged you maybe?

PiledRiver9999
09-17-20, 21:50
And I thought these girls were just ****** who like money. Your future wife over charged you maybe?Pay the half door fee and $. 20 for the rest. This site has tons of info. Research.

MypwnAge300
09-18-20, 00:53
Stopped by Lily's none worth the time I didn't really like the two new girls and Ivy is mechanical and can't really take dick also not my type of body.

BlueAndWhitesQ
09-18-20, 01:27
Cute little number who answered the door in a white dress. About 5'1 nice body and nice sized that's for her frame. Did all the usual signs to point out that I've been here before.

Didn't bring cash so hit up the atm. Atm didn't take my cards, so be prepared for it to not work properly.

Anyway, grabbed a half hour sesh and hit up a room. Not the one with the door, but I was the only one there so it didn't matter. Started with an ehh massage, but the teasing was nice. Quick flip later, we settled on cfs for $$ because she liked my personality.

This is my first outing since before the lockdown so I didn't last the full session, but I had a good time. She said if I grab her again, I'll get another discount, which is a plus. I'm going to try to keep my schedule free to make that happen.

She's only here until next Friday though, so if you all want to see her, be quick.Saw bobbi and while she was very receptive and very willing, she just wasn't my taste of girl.

BlueFintyna
09-18-20, 11:36
Hey guys,

I see a lot of you talk about lily's so I looked up and there a few were is the best one?

BlueFintyna
09-18-20, 13:31
Stopped by Lily's none worth the time I didn't really like the two new girls and Ivy is mechanical and can't really take dick also not my type of body.New to this bored everyone is talking about lily's were is the place if I might ask.

JackHolly
09-18-20, 14:29
Stopped by Lily's none worth the time I didn't really like the two new girls and Ivy is mechanical and can't really take dick also not my type of body.Damn. I haven't been to Lily's in a while and was thinking about stopping by this weekend. Guess I might have to wait until Jasmine is back. Anyone else have any reports of the current rotation of girls at Lily?

Neener75
09-18-20, 15:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Matt117
09-21-20, 03:44
Has anyone been to Lily a recently? Anything new?

I was thinking of going there this Wednesday.

JackHolly
09-21-20, 12:21
Went and saw Ivy a few days ago. Had a solid time. I thought she had a pretty face with an average body. We clicked in terms of personality, and I had a nice time with her. BBBJ / CFS, 60 house fee + 160 donation. I think MSOG was a possibility, but didn't have a second pop in me.

PopItTwoTimez
09-21-20, 19:31
Any one been to cloud 9 ?

50 hh- 70 hour.

North west cornor of flamingo and Decater.

BlueFintyna
09-22-20, 07:45
I am new to thin board I go by bluefintyna on this site and others all I here is lily's lily's cav I get some 411 on lilt's.

ShadowWalk702
09-22-20, 18:28
Does joy see clients? She's fucking hot! Cheers at.

WtfIsThisMess
09-23-20, 03:21
I am new to thin board I go by bluefintyna on this site and others all I here is lily's lily's cav I get some 411 on lilt's.Has to be LEO or a competition scoping out (engiersh).

J Rotten
09-23-20, 10:16
Does joy see clients? She's fucking hot! Cheers at.Years ago. And yes, she was great. Reminded me of the good old Henderson days of Yuki and Lulu.

Jr230
09-23-20, 11:37
I am new to thin board I go by bluefintyna on this site and others all I here is lily's lily's cav I get some 411 on lilt's.Read all of your past posts and the Lily we talk about is at. RTFF.

BlueFintyna
09-23-20, 12:19
Read all of your past posts and the Lily we talk about is at. RTFF.I RTFF that's why I asked there is more than does spring mountain ring a bell.

Craise
09-24-20, 22:58
Usually go to Castle when I want a good massage + HE but I can't stand one of the girls and trying to avoid her. Any suggestions for something similar elsewhere? Good looking woman preferred. There's plenty of FS joints right now but a real lack of a good massage.

PopItTwoTimez
09-24-20, 23:08
Did you look under the Thread legit with HE??

Usually go to Castle when I want a good massage + HE but I can't stand one of the girls and trying to avoid her. Any suggestions for something similar elsewhere? Good looking woman preferred. There's plenty of FS joints right now but a real lack of a good massage.

WaterMelon334
09-25-20, 01:07
Usually go to Castle when I want a good massage + HE but I can't stand one of the girls and trying to avoid her. Any suggestions for something similar elsewhere? Good looking woman preferred. There's plenty of FS joints right now but a real lack of a good massage.I have been to castle once only. It was a young girl in her 20's. Pretty lame massage and no HE. That is why I never go back. Who did you have at there?

WaterMelon334
09-25-20, 01:12
I RTFF that's why I asked there is more than does spring mountain ring a bell.I will give you one more hint: Dispensary.

Joesun1
09-25-20, 17:15
Has to be LEO or a competition scoping out (engiersh).Would go with the second choice UNCLE LEO would not be asking up here they probably have LILY on their radar. I would think he's competition. Maybe LEO is getting paid off to stay away it wouldn't surprise me.

Virgil1974
09-25-20, 18:04
Visited Lily A and Nana was the masseuse. She was very thin and ok looking. In and out in 30 minutes with BBBJ and CFS. I wouldn't see her again. Very rushed considering I was the only one there. Standard fee applied.

PopItTwoTimez
09-25-20, 21:03
ON south side sunset, next to the V- pub, corner of sunset just west of eastern.

Has big sign on building foot reflexology. Always wondered about that place.

Soon as you walk in can tell not doing feet there.

5'5 man made d's nice rear Asian maybe 28-30-opened the door!

Name was Bobbie!

40 for half hour massage and tip was $ . 20.

Will repeat soon, non rush service! Was a delight WILL Repeat.

Said only here for the rest of the month.

VegasFish
09-27-20, 18:38
I had a dream yesterday that I saw lucy. Tall thin but great backside. Best massage I've ever had and great he. 50 hh same for extra. Ended up staying for about an hour. Communications ok. Solid choice for massage with he. Extra asked for but wasnt avail maybe possible with repeat will have to try again. Said working after 9 tonight. Super nice but shy. Be safe out there!

WtfIsThisMess
09-28-20, 14:45
ON south side sunset, next to the V- pub, corner of sunset just west of eastern.

Name was Bobbie!

Said only here for the rest of the month.I followed this since old boss from another place. But they keep giving me sane girl LOL. So I avoid this one but nice to know there's other girls here LOL.

BubbleButt69
09-28-20, 19:51

Name was Bobbie!

Said only here for the rest of the month.Had a great time. Thanks for the review.

OysterClam
09-28-20, 20:49
Any one been to cloud 9 ?

50 hh- 70 hour.

North west cornor of flamingo and Decater.Haven't been, but Rub Maps says Bibi and Lily are the girls. Chinese, 35-40,5' avg build, trimmed with B's.

Average to bad massage and covered FS.

Probably better options?

PopItTwoTimez
09-29-20, 00:10
Thanks for the heads up!

I have called there and they tell me all young ladies. (of course).

Haven't been, but Rub Maps says Bibi and Lily are the girls. Chinese, 35-40,5' avg build, trimmed with B's.

Average to bad massage and covered FS.

Probably better options?

Chuck4
09-29-20, 12:57
Stopped by A Plus Spa on Trop / Jones (spa faces Jones) and got a 1/2 hr $50 massage. About 7 minutes into massage while I was laying on my back, the girl asks me how much I am going to tip. I was just relaxing and it took me by surprise. I told her I usually tip and kept relaxing. Anyways, she stops the massage and goes and gets my pants and turns them upside down and causes my wallet, keys and money to fall out. The Masseuse wanted her tip now and it started a discussion. A customer walks in and she leaves to talk to him. The girl comes back and tells me the massage is over. I tell her I want my money back and she tells me to leave. I tell her to call the Police cause this is wrong! She gets all fired up and tries to intimidate me and I reach for my own cell phone and she's asks what I am doing. I tell her I am calling the Police and report her and this place. (I know that if enough reports are made against the establishment, the licensing dept. Will not renew the massage license) All hell breaks loose and she gives me back $20 and tells me to leave. Screw that, all or nothing. The other customer leaves and the girl gives me back all my $50.00.

I am telling this story because it seems to be a growing trend among the tales told here that there are more and more rip-offs occurring and the mongers are taking it. I don't recommend violence, but if you file an anonymous report about a massage parlor to the police and business licensing department, they will NOT renew there privilege massage licenses. Mongers need to start standing up for their rights instead of cowering under intimidation. These people only do it because they have gotten away with it.

PocoPene
09-30-20, 10:47
Stopped by A Plus Spa on Trop / Jones (spa faces Jones) and got a 1/2 hr $50 massage. About 7 minutes into massage while I was laying on my back, the girl asks me how much I am going to tip. I was just relaxing and it took me by surprise. I told her I usually tip and kept relaxing. Anyways, she stops the massage and goes and gets my pants and turns them upside down and causes my wallet, keys and money to fall out. The Masseuse wanted her tip now and it started a discussion. A customer walks in and she leaves to talk to him. The girl comes back and tells me the massage is over. I tell her I want my money back and she tells me to leave. I tell her to call the Police cause this is wrong! She gets all fired up and tries to intimidate me and I reach for my own cell phone and she's asks what I am doing. I tell her I am calling the Police and report her and this place. (I know that if enough reports are made against the establishment, the licensing dept. Will not renew the massage license) All hell breaks loose and she gives me back $20 and tells me to leave. Screw that, all or nothing. The other customer leaves and the girl gives me back all my $50.00.

I am telling this story because it seems to be a growing trend among the tales told here that there are more and more rip-offs occurring and the mongers are taking it. I don't recommend violence, but if you file an anonymous report about a massage parlor to the police and business licensing department, they will NOT renew there privilege massage licenses. Mongers need to start standing up for their rights instead of cowering under intimidation. These people only do it because they have gotten away with it.I agree completely with your actions. If I am treated badly or feel like it is scam I just get up, get dressed, ask for my money back and leave. Our game is get all we can at the cheapest possible price, theirs is give nothing for the most money possible. If they aren't willing to negotiate something in between or get greedy and rude, I'm out of there. In Alaska I actually did call the police onetime, mamasan nearly had a heartattack when I did but I got my money back and never graced their establishment with my fat old ass again.

Good for you!

Leykisaz
09-30-20, 14:41

Name was Bobbie!

Said only here for the rest of the month.Thank you for the info. I Had a dream I went there yesterday. Saw Bobbie and she said 50 for half hour. I only brought $. 60 total for half hour with tip. She asked for 200 and even got mamasan who spoke English on the phone. I stuck with the price in your review and got an okay session. She would only do doggy style after a ho hum massage. I'm only in town until tomorrow. I would not repeat. The famous Lisa gives a much better massage and session. I see her every time I'm and Vegas with no issues for a cheaper price. By the way if the open sign is off ring the doorbell. Bobbie will let you in.

PopItTwoTimez
10-01-20, 13:32
Wow, my bad. Is typo.

Total was $.80.

With hard haggling. Need to stop posted when Hammered.

Seams you rally need to hard haggle now a days at the stores.

I'm sticking to the incall apartments.

Haggle on phone price is set when you get there.

Usually haggle $.40 and if service is good I tip.

Service is bad. I let booker know call me when new girl is there.

Done with massage parlors!

Better looking girls at apartments anyways.

Thank you for the info. I Had a dream I went there yesterday. Saw Bobbie and she said 50 for half hour. I only brought $. 60 total for half hour with tip. She asked for 200 and even got mamasan who spoke English on the phone. I stuck with the price in your review and got an okay session. She would only do doggy style after a ho hum massage. I'm only in town until tomorrow. I would not repeat. The famous Lisa gives a much better massage and session. I see her every time I'm and Vegas with no issues for a cheaper price. By the way if the open sign is off ring the doorbell. Bobbie will let you in.

BabeLover
10-01-20, 18:35
Visited New Happiness spa and Jennifer.

50 hh- 70 hour.

Her massage relaxed me, good strength on this girl.

I went for the top menu number 3 for a 1. 6.

I laid down on the bed and she gave me light rub down with the oil, then she glided her body (mostly with her boobs) to my back while using her tongue to massage my ears and back.

I turned around for more DFK then she gave me the BBBJ. It was one of the most wet and fun BJ that I had in a while. Without me noticing, she applied cover with her mouth (felt like a magic because I didn't even notice she was putting it on with her mouth) then she ride my cock hard for good time then asked me to fuck her from the top.

I did missionary style for a bit but before I finish, I had to do my favorite doggy style before I cum.

Asked her to turn around and the room had this big mirror where I could see her moaning face and her ass from behind of her at the same time, I had the most satisfying orgasm.

CFS no rush no hurry.

PopItTwoTimez
10-01-20, 20:22
Where might this place be? Googled it and nothing, checked RM and nothing.

Let us know. So total was $$ . 30 ?

Thanks.

50 hh- 70 hour.

I laid down on the bed and she gave me light rub down with the oil, then she glided her body (mostly with her boobs) to my back while using her tongue to massage my ears and back.

I turned around for more DFK then she gave me the BBBJ. It was one of the most wet and fun BJ that I had in a while. Without me noticing, she applied cover with her mouth (felt like a magic because I didn't even notice she was putting it on with her mouth) then she ride my cock hard for good time then asked me to fuck her from the top.

I did missionary style for a bit but before I finish, I had to do my favorite doggy style before I cum.

Asked her to turn around and the room had this big mirror where I could see her moaning face and her ass from behind of her at the same time, I had the most satisfying orgasm.

CFS no rush no hurry.

BabeLover
10-01-20, 21:31
Where might this place be? Googled it and nothing, checked RM and nothing.

Let us know. So total was $$ . 30 ?

Thanks.I don't know the address. I also found it while passing by. Next to the urban crawfish. Spring mountain rd & Decatur blvd.

Buschman
10-01-20, 21:43
Years ago. And yes, she was great. Reminded me of the good old Henderson days of Yuki and Lulu.I haven't been to Vegas for five years now-- you mentioning LuLu and Yuki brings back good memories. Also Linda and Jennifer!! Is Lulu still in town?? I have an old number for her I wonder if it is still good.

JackHolly
10-01-20, 22:13
I haven't been to Vegas for five years now-- you mentioning LuLu and Yuki brings back good memories. Also Linda and Jennifer!! Is Lulu still in town?? I have an old number for her I wonder if it is still good.Any chance you're talking about the Lulu that used to work at Maui? Had great times with that girl. Saw her for a bit after she went indie, but lost touch with her. No idea if she's still in town; I thought I saw an ad for her last year, but with the whole pandemic situation, who knows if she's still around.

Asobou
10-01-20, 22:27
Is Lulu still in town?? I have an old number for her I wonder if it is still good.Dial the number up. Number still might be good. She'll be happy to hear from you.

BassLake
10-02-20, 09:27
I've done a lot with the escort and SW scene, but am very curious about the Asian M. P. Scene. I would like some info, on here or pm me. I'm an old timer on USA. I know the Latina and Asian girls who hide their face are bait and switch, but I see some faces and they look great. Are the ones with their face on e. monkey and mojo legit at the parlors? How do you know much to pay? Do they whisper in your ear while massaging you? Is kissing okay, which is a big deal. Are the parlors open just during the evening? I guess the Latina houses and AMP are different in approach? I'm very tempted to try both, but they may be hit-or-miss. Any info? Thanks in advance. Bass.

SouthernKyGuy
10-02-20, 13:58
Hey guys, I will be travelling in this week and was curious if anyone had info about a hotel asian in room massage? Thought about hitting up a few parlors but figured to the room might work out better. Thanks be safe!

Corktip
10-02-20, 14:04
482x Spring Mountain # E.

702-xxx-0308.

Qeast
10-03-20, 03:16
Thanks to the guys who chatted about Sun City. I read read their exchanges, pieced together a clear picture -- and can verify that everything they shared is true and accurate.

And before I get criticized for not "sharing" ... I read their segment of this thread, and I don't know why anyone who is serious can't do the same.

Qeast
10-03-20, 03:25
As mentioned in a previous post, I had avoided visiting LV AMPs for decades. But after reading a bunch of really good reviews of Lily A, I took the dive. I have had some really good sessions with Amanda and Honey.

Most recently, I read some positive reviews, and some less positive. Well, my most recent visit was a bust. Your visit might now vary, depending on who you get.

I suggest that you go for the 30 min appointment if you get an RA you haven't been with before. Only take the 60 min if you have experience with that RA before. Also, some of the RAs seem to be gunning for $1.6 nowadays, and get pissy if they don't get it. I had been able to do well with $1.4 before this visit.

Joesun1
10-03-20, 07:55
As mentioned in a previous post, I had avoided visiting LV AMPs for decades. But after reading a bunch of really good reviews of Lily A, I took the dive. I have had some really good sessions with Amanda and Honey.

Most recently, I read some positive reviews, and some less positive. Well, my most recent visit was a bust. Your visit might now vary, depending on who you get.

I suggest that you go for the 30 min appointment if you get an RA you haven't been with before. Only take the 60 min if you have experience with that RA before. Also, some of the RAs seem to be gunning for $1.6 nowadays, and get pissy if they don't get it. I had been able to do well with $1.4 before this visit.Know what I bet some dumd ass on hear told Lily A about this site and I also bet they saw what the Koreans are getting $$$ and on up they have to be jealous!

MongerBoi
10-03-20, 14:28

I suggest that you go for the 30 min appointment if you get an RA you haven't been with before. Only take the 60 min if you have experience with that RA before. Also, some of the RAs seem to be gunning for $1.6 nowadays, and get pissy if they don't get it. I had been able to do well with $1.4 before this visit.I've been there countless times, if there's a girl I connected with and I'm a returning customer, it's always decent service.

If it's a new girl, I sometimes roll the dice to see how well I get treated. I usually get better service when I ask where's mamasan joy or say that I've talked to her before doing a walk-in. Joy always gives me great info on the girls and is pretty honest when I tel her what I want when there's a new lineup. Treat joy good and she'll take care of you.

Buschman
10-03-20, 22:14
Dial the number up. Number still might be good. She'll be happy to hear from you.If I was planning a trip to Lost Wages I would. Those 4 ladies I never had anything but a great time with each of them. Lulu is the only gail that when I tipped her after the massage actually gave me 20$ back and said "You tip too much"

HiBowler
10-04-20, 00:56
Visited health spa tonight, had to wait about 10 minutes, one of my former girls from lily serviced me. Rita recognized me, right to BBBJ the couple more positions. Very fun time, $$ total.

Phoenixxx702
10-04-20, 16:59
Hey guys, I will be travelling in this week and was curious if anyone had info about a hotel asian in room massage? Thought about hitting up a few parlors but figured to the room might work out better. Thanks be safe!X885 - some of the girls from the health spa will travel to your room, health spa is my go to place. I recommend cherry, try a call and see what happens 702-xxx-6255.

Phoenixxx702
10-04-20, 17:15
I've done a lot with the escort and SW scene, but am very curious about the Asian M. P. Scene. I would like some info, on here or pm me. I'm an old timer on USA. I know the Latina and Asian girls who hide their face are bait and switch, but I see some faces and they look great. Are the ones with their face on e. monkey and mojo legit at the parlors? How do you know much to pay? Do they whisper in your ear while massaging you? Is kissing okay, which is a big deal. Are the parlors open just during the evening? I guess the Latina houses and AMP are different in approach? I'm very tempted to try both, but they may be hit-or-miss. Any info? Thanks in advance. Bass.Bass your DM's are full BTW, so I'll drop it here.

I have been going to health spa, I found out about AMP's this year and used my stimulus check to explore haha. Anyway I have had the most success at health spa, each girl has their own routine and its always different. The other places I've been to the girls are way older. The girls at health spa are always young, except for one. I always ask for someone else.

Ask far as kissing goes, some of them do DFK and others don't. The girls won't send pictures, and the price is fair. I pay. 7 to the house and 1. 6 to the girl for a 1 hour session.

If you have any success at Lily A's let me know, I've wanted to go but have been enjoying health spa as of late.

RayRindo
10-04-20, 22:17
Late post from about a month back.

Made a quick visit around 11:00 at night. It was a busy night. While undressing had another hobbyist walk in, mistaken for wrong room. About a minute later in walks Vicki, opted for hh wanted FS but unfortunately I had miscounted funds for the night. Ended up going with CBJ and wasn't disappointed. First time trying health spa and I'll be trying again and reporting.

SinCityLegend1
10-05-20, 19:11
Know what I bet some dumd ass on hear told Lily A about this site and I also bet they saw what the Koreans are getting $$$ and on up they have to be jealous!Yeah man. I've been to Lily many times, Health a few times and it was always. 4 for 30 and $. 2 for the rest. I always bring $. 6 total, never fails, and I still get good service. Not sure why anyone would pay more when they always accept less.

Qeast
10-06-20, 04:52
she asked me if I've seen her before. I said yeah the other day with ivy. She responded pretty excited like, oh you wrote the review?! Haha I keep forgetting that they read reviews on here, so mama joy, sponsor me!This is a portion of a recent review. Yeah, some of the RAs know about the site, and are reading about themselves and the alternatives.

JackHolly
10-06-20, 16:23
Yeah man. I've been to Lily many times, Health a few times and it was always. 4 for 30 and $. 2 for the rest. I always bring $. 6 total, never fails, and I still get good service. Not sure why anyone would pay more when they always accept less.Depends on the girl. I've tipped 160 and gotten BBBJ, CFS, Greek, MSOG, so for me the extra 40 is worth it for the Greek and the MSOG. But needless to say, that's very much a YMMV situation.

PopItTwoTimez
10-06-20, 19:58
Was driving by foot reflexology on sunset just west of eastern.

(yea yea I was going to stop going to the stores).

I hit a 2 teamer on MNF last night and figured lets see what's new here since girl said she was.

Leaving end of Sept.

Was about 25-28 nice man made from b cup. Unshaven, maybe 5' 6".

She said her name was lucky, c-girl. She gave a really good massage so I didn't haggle on the.

Rest. Just wanted to get into it.

Was $$.

Would repeat because the massage was good and non-rushed!

But would haggle next time. Never like paying full rates.

VegasMongRoll
10-06-20, 20:31
Depends on the girl. I've tipped 160 and gotten BBBJ, CFS, Greek, MSOG, so for me the extra 40 is worth it for the Greek and the MSOG. But needless to say, that's very much a YMMV situation.Yea $. 6 plus. 4 house fee was getting me msog at lily when I used to go.

ViagraMonger
10-06-20, 22:36
Tried out Anna. 0. 4 and 1. 4 tip. Service was pretty standard. CBJ, couple positions. She has nice natural boobs and a nice ass for an Asian. Would probably repeat.

Asobou
10-07-20, 09:42
Noticed a new spa on Tropicana popped up a few months ago just west of Lily A. Anyone tried there yet? Getting a lot of reviews on the rub site, but all the reviewers are new and that's the only spa they've reviewed--liked 2-3 times. Seems fishy.

SinCityLegend1
10-07-20, 10:59
Depends on the girl. I've tipped 160 and gotten BBBJ, CFS, Greek, MSOG, so for me the extra 40 is worth it for the Greek and the MSOG. But needless to say, that's very much a YMMV situationThat makes sense. I'm not into greek so I guess that's the difference. I think there have been many that will go $. 6 or more for just BBBJ and cfs tho, those guys are getting ripped LOL.

SinCityLegend1
10-07-20, 11:06

50 hh- 70 hour.

CFS no rush no hurry.

Sweet girl, very cute, will prob repeat.Thought I'd give this place a shot after your review. The girl who opened the door, was prob in her 40's, body 3/10 in a little skirt and heels. She sprayed me with some sanitizer and led me to the room. I asked if there was other girls and she said no because the other girl was late so I just said I'll come back later and left. Maybe I'll try again just to see if they have anyone better. Sorry, I didn't think to get her name, I just wanted to get out LOL.

Craise
10-07-20, 17:58
Noticed a new spa on Tropicana popped up a few months ago just west of Lily A. Anyone tried there yet? Getting a lot of reviews on the rub site, but all the reviewers are new and that's the only spa they've reviewed--liked 2-3 times. Seems fishy.I've been there a few times. I've seen Julia and Mia. Both under 30, thin, FS available. I'll repeat at some point. They will ask for $$ but will take a little less.

VegasFish
10-08-20, 02:13
Alright mongers anyone go in and negotiate FS then pop too early like with the intro BJ. Then have the gal say that's it and not give back the difference or try for msog? Like if there are communication issues and its difficult to be understood. Low volume consumer here so not sure how to handle that situation without just being a dick or making a scene.

Neener75
10-08-20, 09:57
Stopped by Health Spa and was met by a pretty young Asian named Bri. She had thick calves and legs, and no ass typical of Asians. Nice C-cups, and long jet black hair. Very lackluster massage followed, but not for a lack of effort. She's just awful at massages! On that flip, had CBJ. She gagged and almost threw up when I forced her to deep throat. She really struggled and was one of the worst that I've gotten at an AMP. The FS wasn't better at all. She struggles taking dick, refused to get on top and ride. When I blew in the cover she literally laid on the massage table for 5 minutes holding her stomach. I'm not the largest dude in the world but have found very few providers at AMPs able to take it. Think I'll take a long break from AMPs. This was as lackluster as it gets.

Chuck4
10-08-20, 15:41
Stopped by Health Spa and was met by a pretty young Asian named Bri. She had thick calves and legs, and no ass typical of Asians. Nice C-cups, and long jet black hair. Very lackluster massage followed, but not for a lack of effort. She's just awful at massages! On that flip, had CBJ. She gagged and almost threw up when I forced her to deep throat. She really struggled and was one of the worst that I've gotten at an AMP. The FS wasn't better at all. She struggles taking dick, refused to get on top and ride. When I blew in the cover she literally laid on the massage table for 5 minutes holding her stomach. I'm not the largest dude in the world but have found very few providers at AMPs able to take it. Think I'll take a long break from AMPs. This was as lackluster as it gets.Hope you asked for some of your money back, or made arrangements for something since the girl obviously didn't meet expectations. Without you standing up, it makes it harder for the next guy.

MrVeryOrange
10-08-20, 18:26
Alright mongers anyone go in and negotiate FS then pop too early like with the intro BJ. Then have the gal say that's it and not give back the difference or try for msog? Like if there are communication issues and its difficult to be understood. Low volume consumer here so not sure how to handle that situation without just being a dick or making a scene.Escorts and agencies are more forgiving about it. You're not getting your money back. Its usually one pop per session. The time is ticking; the house fee goes to the mamasan; you can tip her too, shell be nice to you. But time is money. So you can possibly tip the provider another 40 or 60. Have some balls and counter offer. Just be nice, generous, and convincing. Be a gentlemen / sweetheart. You need money to play the game.

ShyGuy692
10-08-20, 21:57
First time round here, trying to see what my AMP options are. Seems like Lily A, Health Spa and some reflexology are the best bets.

Anyone have any luck with in-hotel spas? Like if I'm staying at Aria and I tip well?

ManuelJellison
10-09-20, 15:47
I've been there a few times. I've seen Julia and Mia. Both under 30, thin, FS available. I'll repeat at some point. They will ask for $$ but will take a little less.How much less can you please let us know?

Phoenixxx702
10-09-20, 16:17
First time round here, trying to see what my AMP options are. Seems like Lily A, Health Spa and some reflexology are the best bets.

Anyone have any luck with in-hotel spas? Like if I'm staying at Aria and I tip well?For AMPs:

I'm new as a contributor to the forms, but I've been reading since the beginning of the pandemic. I have always had good time at health spa, the girls are young and pretty. Been to health spa 6-8 times now and I have never had a bad experience. I tried lily a's just last week and that place was good too. I prefer health spa, but I'm trying new places to learn about the other AMP's.

For hotel massage: try this ad. The girl I saw was great and I would use them again.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3162213

Phoenixxx702
10-09-20, 17:16
Stopped by Health Spa and was met by a pretty young Asian named Bri. She had thick calves and legs, and no ass typical of Asians. Nice C-cups, and long jet black hair. Very lackluster massage followed, but not for a lack of effort. She's just awful at massages! On that flip, had CBJ. She gagged and almost threw up when I forced her to deep throat. She really struggled and was one of the worst that I've gotten at an AMP. The FS wasn't better at all. She struggles taking dick, refused to get on top and ride. When I blew in the cover she literally laid on the massage table for 5 minutes holding her stomach. I'm not the largest dude in the world but have found very few providers at AMPs able to take it. Think I'll take a long break from AMPs. This was as lackluster as it gets.I agree with Chuck, but isn't the newest girl Miki? I got a text from them earlier in the month saying Miki was the new girl. They always text me since I'm a regular with them, I don't think there is a girl named Bri there.

Jedi8765
10-09-20, 19:34

Anyone have any luck with in-hotel spas? Like if I'm staying at Aria and I tip well?If you try at a hotel run spa, you'll most likely get kicked the fuck out and maybe have a visit with uncle LEO.

TyphoobKing
10-09-20, 22:43
Has anyone tried the spot near the tapas restaurant and the starbucks in Chinatown?

Looking to branch out and the only place I've been to is Lily A.

MSun70
10-10-20, 23:12
A couple of weeks ago I went to Lily A Reflexology on west Tropicana and had a memorable hour with Babe. It was so good that I was going to return the next day to see her again, but she was no longer there. Bummer! I've been doing this for a long time and she was one of my top ten favorites. It was a great GFE hour, and I was sad that I might never see her again. To my delight, I just found out that she is back at Lily A! I had no plans to make a trip to Las Vegas this month, but with this news, I'll be going there this week for a much anticipated reunion with Babe. If you have not had the pleasure of spending some time with her, I recommend that you do so quickly as I do not know how long she will be there.

Crashcart
10-11-20, 14:14
Any places (close to the strip or incall would of course be nice) where you can get good prostate massage? Good overall massage work a bonus.

Sam820
10-11-20, 22:29
Gave Lily A another shot after a good 10-12 months. Went in with low expectations as last couple visits were horrendous. Ivy answered the door. Cute girl with a decent rack (seemed all natural). Started with a BS massage that lasted 20 minutes or so. On the flip standard pricing for Bbj and CFS (I gave her 160, she didn't bother asking for more). Bbj was above average with lots of BLS. Took directions well. Was reluctant to kiss initially but opened up after a vigorous clit rub and FIV (I stay away from daty at AMP's). Tried 3 positions for the main event before busting in CG. Will likely repeat next time I am in vegas.

And, for the old timers. Looks like they have recycled their staff. Lulu, Sunny, Naomi no longer work there (at least that's what Ivy told me when I asked about some of the girls I used to see when I was a regular).

Drasil
10-12-20, 04:54
A couple of weeks ago I went to Lily A Reflexology on west Tropicana and had a memorable hour with Babe. It was so good that I was going to return the next day to see her again, but she was no longer there. Bummer! I've been doing this for a long time and she was one of my top ten favorites. It was a great GFE hour, and I was sad that I might never see her again. To my delight, I just found out that she is back at Lily A! I had no plans to make a trip to Las Vegas this month, but with this news, I'll be going there this week for a much anticipated reunion with Babe. If you have not had the pleasure of spending some time with her, I recommend that you do so quickly as I do not know how long she will be there.Can we get a name?

Virgil1974
10-12-20, 11:49
Can we get a name?The name is Babe in the report.

AmPreg
10-12-20, 16:22
Any places (close to the strip or incall would of course be nice) where you can get good prostate massage? Good overall massage work a bonus.There is this place on spring mountain and jones right by the pool hall. I used to go there fairly regularly. The lady there would do lots of teasing down there before the flip, I asked her to stick a finger in one time during the HE. I actually didn't like it LOL. I don't know if it was her technique, or what, but I like the teasing more than the act.

Anyway, nice lady, mid late 30's. Nice fake rack. Standard prices. No BBBJ. 1. 2 for FS. 40 for HE. If it's your thing, maybe you will like it. Not for me.

JackHolly
10-12-20, 16:35
Any chance of getting the name of the lady?

There is this place on spring mountain and jones right by the pool hall. I used to go there fairly regularly. The lady there would do lots of teasing down there before the flip, I asked her to stick a finger in one time during the HE. I actually didn't like it LOL. I don't know if it was her technique, or what, but I like the teasing more than the act.

Anyway, nice lady, mid late 30's. Nice fake rack. Standard prices. No BBBJ. 1. 2 for FS. 40 for HE. If it's your thing, maybe you will like it. Not for me.

AmPreg
10-12-20, 23:48
Any chance of getting the name of the lady?This isn't great for giving reviews, but I never ask or pay attention to their names. I never think it's a real name and I don't really care. Sorry, I know it's not great for reporting and sharing intel, but for massage parlors I mostly just go in.

OvOxO
10-13-20, 00:29
Any chance of getting the name of the lady?Her name is Susan. Nice lady.

Alkalies
10-13-20, 06:08
And was wondering if anyone has tried this site? https://lasvegascouplesmassages.com/.

Wondering if this is just legit massages or if extras come with it. Thanks for any help. Looking for a couples erotic massage incall.

Anthony Planet
10-13-20, 14:26
The last time I was at Lily A about 5 weeks ago, I walked into the front door (door answered by Jasmine) and saw Babe or Baby. Had a great time, but she asked me if I wanted to walk out the front door or the back, since I parked on the side, and like to not see a crowd when I walk out I chose the back door. Does anyone know if the ladies there will answer the backdoor as well?

TyphoobKing
10-13-20, 15:20
The last time I was at Lily A about 5 weeks ago, I walked into the front door (door answered by Jasmine) and saw Babe or Baby. Had a great time, but she asked me if I wanted to walk out the front door or the back, since I parked on the side, and like to not see a crowd when I walk out I chose the back door. Does anyone know if the ladies there will answer the backdoor as well?They do. That's the only door I use.

Drinya11
10-13-20, 18:01
Hi, after reading all of your Lily A reviews decided to go and try it.

Petite little girl (probably in her 30's) opened the door and and led me into the room, didn't ask her name. . 4 for half an hour (8 was my total budget). Massage was ok, what is strange that she didn't use any oil or lotion.

On a flip I was denied for cfs because I'm "too big" , handy or BJ left. Asked for BJ with cim (assuming it is bbj), she asked how much do I have, I said $. 4 (probably shouldn't have said that). She said ok.

After more teasing she climbed on me for some 69 action which I never asked for, but whatever. After 30 seconds I felt something was wrong, I realized that she was putting condom on me, I asked her to stop and do bbj with cim. She said that if it is a bbj, than no cim. Ok, whatever, I will finish on you boobs, which she was fine with.

BBJ started, I'm kinda lost lasting guy, but she handled me like a champ. In the middle of the process she said that I can do cim, which of course was a lie, she didn't let me use her head when I said I was coming.

Pretty mixed feelings overall.

Pros: She got really great body, and easy to talk too, no "are you coming yet" phrases.

Cons: Denied cfs, changes in service on the fly.

After reading your reviews I thought $. 6 (incl house fee) should be enough for (bbj and cfs), but decided to take 20 over just in case.

$. 8 was not enough for FS for me. Which is kinda disappointing.

Will I repeat, no. Would I repeat if got everything for $. 6 (like you guys do) , yes.

You can call me cheap, but $. 8 for bbj is too much in my book.

Thanks.

American is not my native language.

Marquise
10-13-20, 20:11

she asked how much do I have, I said $. 4 (probably shouldn't have said that). She said ok.

After reading your reviews I thought $. 6 (incl house fee) should be enough for (bbj and cfs), but decided to take 20 over just in case.

Will I repeat, no. Would I repeat if got everything for $. 6 (like you guys do) , yes.

Thanks.

American is not my native language.You are right. They got you when you threw out a high number you're willing to pay for a BJ.

Stick to the "40/80 / 100 (or 120)" rule as much as possible for the ES.

If she balks, then it is up to you on how much "wiggle room" on the price you are willing to bend for your insignifcant other.

Mango9917
10-13-20, 21:20

Petite little girl (probably in her 30's) opened the door and and led me into the room, didn't ask her name. . 4 for half an hour (8 was my total budget). Massage was ok, what is strange that she didn't use any oil or lotion.

On a flip I was denied for cfs because I'm "too big" , handy or BJ left. Asked for BJ with cim (assuming it is bbj), she asked how much do I have, I said $. 4 (probably shouldn't have said that). She said ok.

After more teasing she climbed on me for some 69 action which I never asked for, but whatever. After 30 seconds I felt something was wrong, I realised that she was putting condom on me, I asked her to stop and do bbj with cim. She said that if it is a bbj, than no cim. OK, whatever, I will finish on you boobs, which she was fine with.

BBJ started, I'm kinda lost lasting guy, but she handled me like a champ. In the middle of the process she said that I can do cim, which of course was a lie, she didn't let me use her head when I said I was coming.
Pretty mixed feelings overall.
Pros: She got really great body, and easy to talk too, no "are you coming yet" phrases.

Cons: Denied cfs, changes in service on the fly.

Thanks.

American is not my native language.Do you know a place that does (bbj + cfs) for $. 6 (including house fee)? I would love to know.

WaterMelon334
10-13-20, 23:03
Couple nights ago I had the time and money to drive by Hawaii Asian Massage and gave it a try even though this place is not receiving much attention on this forum.

Nana was the girl in her mid 20's. With the mask on her round face I would give her a B for appearance. She charged .5 for 30 minutes of mediocre back massage, not much teasing. HJ on the flip. I offered. 6 and we settled on. 8 with her disrobed young body. She owned a natural pair of C cup breast. No complaint about her body.

Always wear a mask. Stay negative (of the virus).

SinCityLegend1
10-14-20, 12:13
I'm sorry that it wasn't as good for you as for some of us. I guess there are perks to being average and not huge afterall LOL.

After more teasing she climbed on me for some 69 action which I never asked for, but whatever. After 30 seconds I felt something was wrong, I realized that she was putting condom on me, I asked her to stop and do bbj with cim. She said that if it is a bbj, than no cim. Ok, whatever, I will finish on you boobs, which she was fine with.

BBJ started, I'm kinda lost lasting guy, but she handled me like a champ. In the middle of the process she said that I can do cim, which of course was a lie, she didn't let me use her head when I said I was coming..

SinCityLegend1
10-14-20, 12:15
Do you know a place that does (bbj + cfs) for $. 6 (including house fee)? I would love to know.That's all I've paid at any place I've been to. Actually, I paid .5 for 30 mins at health last time. So $.7 last time at health.

Radik7
10-14-20, 12:42
Do any of these places provide a rimjob?

Mango9917
10-14-20, 18:29
That's all I've paid at any place I've been to. Actually, I paid .5 for 30 mins at health last time. So $.7 last time at health.I might be reading the lines wrong here or I'm getting taken advantage of.

DixonCider1839
10-14-20, 18:35
I am moving to Vegas in a week and have always wanted an AMP experience (non-existent in the bible belt city I am moving from). If anyone could PM me tips, tricks, or what to expect I would gladly appreciate it. I look forward to contributing to the forum! Hope to hear from some of you fellas. Cheers.

Drinya11
10-14-20, 21:27
Do you know a place that does (bbj + cfs) for $. 6 (including house fee)? I would love to know.Well, people say Lily A is $. 6 place, try it. I'm bad at negotiating and it is a big turn off for me. Use. 4 (house fee) /. 8- 2 (tip fee) system. Hope it will work out for you better than me. Report back.

Spehn
10-15-20, 22:06
So with there being absolutely nothing good on Tropicana for the last. Well months. I finally decided to try Lilly A.

I was greeted by a short, large faced asian with half fake bolt-ons. They were weird. Like someone put sand bags inside of a boob. They were big C's; cool for looking at, but the feel was just all kinds of wrong. Must've been made in China.

I figured since she had a really big head that BBBJ was going to be great. Wrong. Zero suction action. Just alot of slurping. Like drool like a dog, but not in a cute way. More like they way a Mastiff (bear looking dog) has large strains of slobber oozing out of it's mouth and puddles on the floor when it smells food.

She climbed all over me and oozled and drooled this way and that. The constant pounded of padded sand bags on my body. And then I saw it. She had the dumpiest droopiest rear end I've seen since visiting an old folks home. That killed it. Game over, like a light switch.

She tried to be cute and be like "ow baby you so big it's so hard to get all of it, and give me one of those half ass fist pumping BBBJ's.

I figured I wasn't enjoying it anyway, so I pressed my luck and smashed it down her throat. Muahahah. All I could think of was "Gang bang at the old folks home" by Steel Panther.

I'd say that lasted about 5 minutes and then she gave me more BS and started oozing all over my tree trunk and trying to finish me by hand.

I just excused myself to be honest with you all. It was highly amusing, but this was not doing it for me.

I was really hoping to walk into to Hopsins Happy Ending music video, but I ended up leaving feeling like I just violated the old folks home, and they didn't even give me any free prescription drugs. (old folks home. WKUK).

Knights125
10-16-20, 02:57
Long time lurker, first time sharer cause I got to find this chick.

Had a dream about two months ago. Wanted to experience a table shower, this place seems to be the only one in Vegas.

Went there late night and was greeted by a older MILF I think named Angie. Got. 70 for an hour massage.

Took me to the back, I got undressed and went head down on the table / tub. I'm a tall guy so it wasn't comfortable at first but once the warm water hit, I was in heaven. She was very hands on, washing every inch of my body with her bare eventually playing with my balls and a finger tease. As soon as she told me to flip there's was no hiding how much I liked it. She grabbed my manhood by the base and started to slap it on her hand. She quickly finished washing the rest of me me and dried me off with a towel, even gave it a kiss as she bend down to dry my legs.

Once we got back the massage room, she gave me a great sensual massage, teasing nonstop but still giving me a nice deep tissue as well. She was excellent with her hands. She took off her clothes and started sliding her tits against my back. At this point I had enough and flipped over. She immediately grab my meat and gave me nice wet BBBJ, didn't even ask to the tip until after. 1. 30. She put the glove on and turned around for reverse cowgirl like a champ. I have never been more impressed with a 40 yr old riding skills in my life. Took the life right out of me in under 15 and KEPT riding until I was drained. Definitely one of the best experiences I've had in Vegas excluding all the times with Lilys Jasmine.

I've tried going back but now they only have younger girls there, not the same passion Angie gave me. If anyone knows if she's still around, PM me because I'm ready for round two!

Crush1238
10-16-20, 03:23
Well, people say Lily A is $. 6 place, try it. I'm bad at negotiating and it is a big turn off for me. Use. 4 (house fee) /. 8- 2 (tip fee) system. Hope it will work out for you better than me. Report back.Friends,

My numbers are understood and seem to be working without push back. I might pay too much but hate the issue of negotiating.

House fee 45 for 45 minutes - 60 for a hour w / table shower. Some 24 hour places charge 100 (flamingo) and 70 for the hour but your lady will probably talk you into 45 after midnight.

I usually opt for "No Massagie" when she returns - 80 % are shitty at massage anyways. Why screw around. We both know why I'm here- I don't like to be rushed and love every minute.

The percentage in vegas of options on the menu is.

90% HJ.

75 % will get and*ked.

70 CBJ.

60 CFS.

50 GFE.

20 BBJ.

05% will BFS.

Compensation for services without house fee.

HJ 40-60.

CBJ 80-100.

GFE 150.

VIP 200.

So you can have fun for 100- you can have a great time for 150 or the best for 260.

Be safe out there fellow mongers.

FunSeeker702
10-16-20, 12:38

Had a dream about two months ago. Wanted to experience a table shower, this place seems to be the only one in Vegas.

Went there late night and was greeted by a older MILF I think named Angie. Got. 70 for an hour massage.

Took me to the back, I got undressed and went head down on the table / tub. I'm a tall guy so it wasn't comfortable at first but once the warm water hit, I was in heaven. She was very hands on, washing every inch of my body with her bare eventually playing with my balls and a finger tease. As soon as she told me to flip there's was no hiding how much I liked it. She grabbed my manhood by the base and started to slap it on her hand. She quickly finished washing the rest of me me and dried me off with a towel, even gave it a kiss as she bend down to dry my legs.

Once we got back the massage room, she gave me a great sensual massage, teasing nonstop but still giving me a nice deep tissue as well. She was excellent with her hands. She took off her clothes and started sliding her tits against my back. At this point I had enough and flipped over. She immediately grab my meat and gave me nice wet BBBJ, didn't even ask to the tip until after. 1. 30. She put the glove on and turned around for reverse cowgirl like a champ. I have never been more impressed with a 40 yr old riding skills in my life. Took the life right out of me in under 15 and KEPT riding until I was drained. Definitely one of the best experiences I've had in Vegas excluding all the times with Lilys Jasmine.

I've tried going back but now they only have younger girls there, not the same passion Angie gave me. If anyone knows if she's still around, PM me because I'm ready for round two!LOL why have there recently been dudes with zero posts starting their shit with, "I had a dream. " Wasn't there someone else on this forum that always started with "I had a dream that. ".

Chingados
10-16-20, 13:59
Haha, right?!

I've been noticing that too as if it's some type of code that uncle LEO will never crack. It's the monger equivalent of a provider asking if you're affiliated with LE.

LOL why have there recently been dudes with zero posts starting their shit with, "I had a dream. " Wasn't there someone else on this forum that always started with "I had a dream that. ".

BangTherapy
10-16-20, 16:06
Lots of dudes used to say "Someone Who Isn't Me" LOL smh.

Haha, right?!

I've been noticing that too as if it's some type of code that uncle LEO will never crack. It's the monger equivalent of a provider asking if you're affiliated with LE.

WhatsUpMan
10-16-20, 19:11
Got a text from Joy saying they had a new girl Lucy. Scheduled an appointment and saw her. She's a cool girl and gave a good massage. She reminds me of this web girl Harriet sugarcookie by her face and body. She has giant real boobs and very flirty I'd guess her age is probably about 22-24. Massage lasted about 35 minutes and then she had me flip over. She took her clothes off and gave a great blowjob with ball licking. Then she put on a prophylactic and rode me for 5 minutes then switched to doggie. Finished in missionary. She was very joyous and said she came twice. Super fun girl and I'd recommend. Joy said they've been slow so I'm sure she'd be grateful if you guys visited. Only thing that wish she'd do is kiss but every time I tried she pulled away.

Knights125
10-17-20, 02:32
Lots of dudes used to say "Someone Who Isn't Me" LOL smh.I've honestly seen it so many times on here I wanted to be tongue in cheek LOL.

SexThinker
10-17-20, 08:17
LOL why have there recently been dudes with zero posts starting their shit with, "I had a dream. " Wasn't there someone else on this forum that always started with "I had a dream that. ".The 'dream' thing has been around as long as I've been on the site and I've seen a number of 'seniors' use it too. Never understood it, and it's really dumb. I feel like people to it to try and save them from any legal trouble that may arise out of 'admitting it' but there's a zero percent chance it'd make a difference.

Sometimes I feel like responding 'too bad it was only a dream' or whatever but that's not helpful I guess.

Monger2379
10-17-20, 13:37
Got a text from Joy saying they had a new girl Lucy. Scheduled an appointment and saw her. She's a cool girl and gave a good massage. She reminds me of this web girl Harriet sugarcookie by her face and body. She has giant real boobs and very flirty I'd guess her age is probably about 22-24. Massage lasted about 35 minutes and then she had me flip over. She took her clothes off and gave a great blowjob with ball licking. Then she put on a prophylactic and rode me for 5 minutes then switched to doggie. Finished in missionary. She was very joyous and said she came twice. Super fun girl and I'd recommend. Joy said they've been slow so I'm sure she'd be grateful if you guys visited. Only thing that wish she'd do is kiss but every time I tried she pulled away.What was the damage? Never been. Is this reflexology or spa?

Thanks.

OysterClam
10-17-20, 17:37
Any places (close to the strip or incall would of course be nice) where you can get good prostate massage? Good overall massage work a bonus.I haven't been, but several reviews on Rub Maps say LuLu is your girl.

Ratings are mostly 3-5 stars for service and massage. LuLu is 45-50,5', avg build, slightly saggy B's. Reports say no FS no BJ just massage and HE. 4-5 reviews mention the prostate massage you're looking for. Good luck.

ManuelJellison
10-17-20, 18:07
What was the damage? Never been. Is this reflexology or spa?

Thanks.I think It was Spa.

Asobou
10-17-20, 22:03

Thanks.It's reflexology on Tropicana. Not spa on Spring Mountain.

Your welcome.

KebanGalan
10-17-20, 22:12

I've tried going back but now they only have younger girls there, not the same passion Angie gave me. If anyone knows if she's still around, PM me because I'm ready for round two!Where is this one?

PopItTwoTimez
10-17-20, 22:28
For you's that don't know who she is, go to you local porn site and seach her name!

DAMM.

If even close. I'm INN!

Thanks.

Lefty26
10-18-20, 08:41
Got a text from Joy saying they had a new girl Lucy. Scheduled an appointment and saw her. She's a cool girl and gave a good massage. She reminds me of this web girl Harriet sugarcookie by her face and body. She has giant real boobs and very flirty I'd guess her age is probably about 22-24. Massage lasted about 35 minutes and then she had me flip over. She took her clothes off and gave a great blowjob with ball licking. Then she put on a prophylactic and rode me for 5 minutes then switched to doggie. Finished in missionary. She was very joyous and said she came twice. Super fun girl and I'd recommend. Joy said they've been slow so I'm sure she'd be grateful if you guys visited. Only thing that wish she'd do is kiss but every time I tried she pulled away.Saw her last night. Great time. Paid 60/ hr and 2 for CBJ, cfs. Very beautiful.

M Neiman
10-18-20, 10:23
The 'dream' thing has been around as long as I've been on the site and I've seen a number of 'seniors' use it too. Never understood it, and it's really dumb. I feel like people to it to try and save them from any legal trouble that may arise out of 'admitting it' but there's a zero percent chance it'd make a difference.

Sometimes I feel like responding 'too bad it was only a dream' or whatever but that's not helpful I guess.I got a laugh out of that one this morning, thanks! You're right though, it wouldn't be helpful and likely taken as argumentative.

I've mainly seem the "I had a dream" thing on some of the east coast threads. Makes my eyes roll every time! Personally, I prefer "My friend told me" LOL.

Neener75
10-18-20, 12:52
Saw her last night. Great time. Paid 60/ hr and 2 for CBJ, cfs. Very beautiful.Lily has been 160 for FS, and typically with bbj. Why ruin it for everyone?

JackHolly
10-18-20, 14:20
Saw her last night. Great time. Paid 60/ hr and 2 for CBJ, cfs. Very beautiful.Why 200 for CBJ and CFS? You can pay 140 to get BBBJ and CFS.

Beckton
10-19-20, 08:27
Where is this one?How dare you get me all excited and don't tell me where to go.

Drasil
10-19-20, 13:40
Saw her last night. Great time. Paid 60/ hr and 2 for CBJ, cfs. Very beautiful.But did she look like Harriet sugarcookie.

Dosome
10-19-20, 14:35
Coming in town for few days and interested in utr great therapist with extras on the menu. Please and thank you.

FunSeeker702
10-19-20, 17:44
Coming in town for few days and interested in utr great therapist with extras on the menu. Please and thank you.If you legit scroll down a few or even one I'm pretty sure you'll find everything you want to know.

Sabjay0070
10-20-20, 00:04
For AMPs:

I'm new as a contributor to the forms, but I've been reading since the beginning of the pandemic. I have always had good time at health spa, the girls are young and pretty. Been to health spa 6-8 times now and I have never had a bad experience. I tried lily a's just last week and that place was good too. I prefer health spa, but I'm trying new places to learn about the other AMP's.

For hotel massage: try this ad. The girl I saw was great and I would use them again.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3162213Looking to try tonight! .

CoctoAstin
10-20-20, 09:44
Coming into town in few days and wondering if Reno Spa on Reno Ave in Vegas is still there and open. Reading conflicting things.

Been there once before and had a great time.

Chuck4
10-20-20, 12:11
Using the telephone would get you an answer fast!

Coming into town in few days and wondering if Reno Spa on Reno Ave in Vegas is still there and open. Reading conflicting things.

Been there once before and had a great time.

Rhaegar0688
10-21-20, 14:55
Hey mongers.

Finally took the plunge and visited Lily A last night with a buddy of mine. This is my first AMP experience and I have to say I didn't have the greatest experience. Disclaimer. I was pretty drunk and had to pee really bad. That combined with the fact that I don't wear condoms during the sex I have at home, was a cocktail for disaster LOL. I go in through the front door and and pulled to a back room by Lucy. Not a bad looking lady. Nice natural boobs and pretty face with plump lips. No ass though. I didn't have time to peruse through this forum before we got there so I went with what I remembered and asked for Naomi. Lucy pretended like she had no idea what / who I was talking about. I was drunk and horny so I stuck with Lucy. Paid. 4 for the hh massage that was mediocre at best.

When it came time to flip and negotiate, I messed up by immediately saying I had $. 6 (160) on me for the tip (again this was my first time) she agreed to BBBJ and cfs. The BBBJ was not good at all, even with those amazing DSL's. What a waste. I believe she only actually inserted my white hammer into her mouth like 2 times. BBBJ lasted all of about 2 minutes LOL I could barely feel it. The cfs was a tad better but not great. She asked if I wanted her to get on top and I said yes. She was on top for 30 seconds, 45 tops and then stands up patting her pussy saying "oh I cummed". I could tell she was lying but I didn't mind because this gave me the opportunity to take control. At this point I'm thinking I need to bust this load and leave. She laid in her back while I went to pound town then flipped doggy the back to her back. I felt there was no way I was going to finish. Started going limp (probably the alcohol kicking in) so I asked her to give me hi to finish. She did and put the oil on and went to town. She didn't even wait for I finish the nut before stopping and ruining it.

After she did give me a hot towel wipe down that was nice and then I got dressed. I don't want to sound like I am just complaining but I am sharing my experience. I would not recommend Lucy and be careful. She is very pretty so it will be easy to get lured by her. As she was walking me to their door, I saw a gorgeous shorter lady come from around the corner. I couldn't help but stopped to ask her name. It was diamond. She said if I come back she will take care of me next time.

I won't give up on Lily A but it was not a great first experience. Hopefully next time is better.

Happy mongering!

Chuck4
10-23-20, 11:53
Does anybody have any info on Lara at Body West Spa on west Charleston other than her Craigslist ads? Is it a good massage? I have have done research but can't find anything useful. I cannot find massage reviews. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Anthony Planet
10-23-20, 13:04
Has anyone every gone to Lily A early in the morning (midnight to 5 am)? I've always heard that they were 24 hours but I thought, at least at one time, that they did have a closing time.

ManuelJellison
10-23-20, 15:56
Has anyone every gone to Lily A early in the morning (midnight to 5 am)? I've always heard that they were 24 hours but I thought, at least at one time, that they did have a closing timeYes they mush has a closing time but don't know when. XD.

MylesCrandle
10-24-20, 00:04
Has anyone tried Summer Health Spa on the corner of desert Inn and Decatur? Its in the smiths parking lot.

Asobou
10-24-20, 00:36
Has anyone tried Summer Health Spa on the corner of desert Inn and Decatur? Its in the smiths parking lot.Things change so I can't speak of conditions there now, but it used to be ok. I imagine it's still about the same.

Marquise
10-24-20, 03:07
As she was walking me to their door, I saw a gorgeous shorter lady come from around the corner. I couldn't help but stopped to ask her name. It was diamond. She said if I come back she will take care of me next time.

I won't give up on Lily A but it was not a great first experience. Hopefully next time is better.

Happy mongering!Welp, she gonezo now. She's a pretty face with makeup I'll give her that, but lacking in 'as' and 'sets' otherwise. Looks like my Lily exp pts peaked at Mt. Jasmine. Gave her that something that rhymes with apple pie for almost half the price of a K-girl PSE visit.

JackHolly
10-24-20, 04:32
Welp, she gonezo now. She's a pretty face with makeup I'll give her that, but lacking in 'as' and 'sets' otherwise. Looks like my Lily exp pts peaked at Mt. Jasmine. Gave her that something that rhymes with apple pie for almost half the price of a K-girl PSE visit.Lucky you! I've never heard of anyone else getting CIP from a provider at Lily A. Of course, that doesn't mean it hasn't happened, since I'd understand wanting to keep that a secret, LOL.

Beckton
10-24-20, 08:15
So if you don't want to go home feeling of lotion / oil can you ask for no lotion, or maybe after a visit or two you can just skip the back rub?

RegularJoe21
10-24-20, 12:28
Has anyone tried Summer Health Spa on the corner of desert Inn and Decatur? Its in the smiths parking lot.Older staff. Mostly 40 year olds.

They keep masks on and prices are high for the value.

MESun
10-24-20, 19:41
It's a good thing I don't live in Las Vegas. If I did, I would be tempted to find a way to move into Lily A and just spend all my time and money there, especially since my visit with Bella. She is everything I could ask for: young, petite, pretty, great shapely body, very sexy, and enthusiastic. After just a few minutes with her, I felt like I was getting together with an old friend, a very beautiful one! I can't think of anything I would change about this visit to make it better; she gave great service, left me feeling elated (though a bit exhausted), and wanting to come back and see her soon. There are a lot of excellent massage places in Las Vegas, but none of them have ever provided me with the consistent level of service that I have received over the years at Lily A.

Neener75
10-25-20, 00:21
[Deleted by Admin]WTF are you posting the whole damn address for? Think!! Edit the title.

And WTF are you doing reposting it? If it was bad that he posted it the second time is it somehow ok that you REPOST it in case anybody missed it the first time?

Considering that if you google the name you get the address there is no difference. The address thing is about chicks apartments, where they are, by themselves, and all their stalkers can find them.

A2

MassageDude1
10-25-20, 23:15
Been seeing this new spa show up on rubmaps quite a bit so I decided to check it out. Its right near Lily a across next intersection. Funny enough, the shopping center has 3-4 massage places in it. Met with Juliet. She's cute enough, 26 paid 70 for the house fee. Gave a pretty poor mostly rubbing massage with oil. On the flip, she wouldn't negotiate and stood firm at 200 for everything. I finally relented and just agreed to it. Nice body with Bs. CBJ was ok, but not a big fan of CBJ (not enough feeling). Girl seemed to really like being pounded. I kept pounding her for at least 20-30 minutes and she seemed to like every minute of it and didn't want me to stop. One thing that was awesome about the place was after deed was done and was really sweaty, she offered a table shower. I forgot how much fun those were. Hadn't had one of those since the QV in Henderson days.

Overall I'd probably give the experience 7/10, prices a little high but girl was pleasant enough but girls weren't as hot at lily a. May repeat one day, she said they had 5 girls there but didn't see any others (heard them though).

BlowInHer
10-26-20, 07:10
Has anyone every gone to Lily A early in the morning (midnight to 5 am)? I've always heard that they were 24 hours but I thought, at least at one time, that they did have a closing timeSame question, coming into town in a few days and since Vegas never sleeps neither do I. Would love to plan a few late night visits after hitting the slots. Anyone been to lily a late at night, how was the service? BTW just out of curiosity, just called them at 2 AM and after 8 rings, girl picks up and says something in groggy Chinese and then said yes, come in. Not sure how lackluster that service would be, but any help? Does 24 hrs really mean 24 hours there?

Asobou
10-26-20, 08:22
On the flip, she wouldn't negotiate and stood firm at 200 for everything. I finally relented and just agreed to it..Have to be willing to walk sometimes. Especially for an "unknown" quality. Thanks for the report though. We know what to expect and can be prepared. Hopefully the other ladies will be easier to work with.

PickALick
10-26-20, 12:36
I visited Eastern Spa yesterday. Paid 50 for 1/2 hour. Massage was a joke. Light oily rub. The women working me was probably late 40's early 50's judging by her voice. Nice firm body but couldn't see her face because of dark lights + mask. Which is why I was blown away when she quoted me 200 for FS. I opted for just a HE for 60. I won't return.

I also think I'm done with AMP's. The massages are almost always trash and the time almost never accurate so it never feels worth it. I ostensibly paid 110 to grab some titty and get a handy from a women older than me. I could just go to a meat market bar and grab some cougar for the price of stroking her ego.

I think from now on I'm just going to pony up the extra cash for a proper escort.

Throwaway3602
10-26-20, 12:40
Same question, coming into town in a few days and since Vegas never sleeps neither do I. Would love to plan a few late night visits after hitting the slots. Anyone been to lily a late at night, how was the service? BTW just out of curiosity, just called them at 2 AM and after 8 rings, girl picks up and says something in groggy Chinese and then said yes, come in. Not sure how lackluster that service would be, but any help? Does 24 hrs really mean 24 hours there?Yes, a few of the girls sleep there. When I was talking to Jasmine she said she had been at the shop exclusively for almost 2 weeks straight.

JackHolly
10-26-20, 15:14
Been seeing this new spa show up on rubmaps quite a bit so I decided to check it out. Its right near Lily a across next intersection. Funny enough, the shopping center has 3-4 massage places in it. Met with Juliet. She's cute enough, 26 paid 70 for the house fee. Gave a pretty poor mostly rubbing massage with oil. On the flip, she wouldn't negotiate and stood firm at 200 for everything. I finally relented and just agreed to it. Nice body with Bs. CBJ was ok, but not a big fan of CBJ (not enough feeling). Girl seemed to really like being pounded. I kept pounding her for at least 20-30 minutes and she seemed to like every minute of it and didn't want me to stop. One thing that was awesome about the place was after deed was done and was really sweaty, she offered a table shower. I forgot how much fun those were. Hadn't had one of those since the QV in Henderson days.

Overall I'd probably give the experience 7/10, prices a little high but girl was pleasant enough but girls weren't as hot at lily a. May repeat one day, she said they had 5 girls there but didn't see any others (heard them though).Thanks for the report; appreciate you TOFTT! For me, the prices seem way too high. Lily A is 140 tip for BBBJ / CFS, but your report says Victoria is 200 tip for CBJ / CFS with a less attractive girl. The extra house fee and tip for CBJ with a less attractive girl is a deal breaker for me.

OysterClam
10-26-20, 16:37
Been seeing this new spa show up on rubmaps quite a bit so I decided to check it out.Almost ALL of RM reviews for Victoria are fake. All 5 star with amazing service, gorgeous girls, and HUGE tips for FS. Obviously written by owner or workers. They actually got in to review battle with Sun City so bad reviews are fake too. Check the 'comments' section as most agree that reviews are fake.

I'll avoid both Victoria and Sun City until they stop the BS.

SexThinker
10-27-20, 08:10
I also think I'm done with AMP's. The massages are almost always trash and the time almost never accurate so it never feels worth it. I ostensibly paid 110 to grab some titty and get a handy from a women older than me. I could just go to a meat market bar and grab some cougar for the price of stroking her ego.Yeah I don't get it. It's turned basically into a walk in incall. Yes I get that people want the FS (I do too, usually) but if geeze. Shouldn't a massage parlor offer, ya know, a massage? Not to mention it used to be almost everywhere that had table showers (at least of the 'good' places) and now good luck finding one.

Clixxx
10-27-20, 19:18
Yeah I don't get it. It's turned basically into a walk in incall. Yes I get that people want the FS (I do too, usually) but if geeze. Shouldn't a massage parlor offer, ya know, a massage? Not to mention it used to be almost everywhere that had table showers (at least of the 'good' places) and now good luck finding one.I hear you loud and clear. I came from elsewhere where table showers were the first order of business before going to the massage room. Hell, some had slip and slide fun with the ladies also with everything sans anal on the table! I really want to find a good massage place that offers table showers first. That way everyolne is CLEAN before startup. If you find one let me know. THanks.

Clix.

Corktip
10-27-20, 21:43
I hear you loud and clear. I came from elsewhere where table showers were the first order of business before going to the massage room. Hell, some had slip and slide fun with the ladies also with everything sans anal on the table! I really want to find a good massage place that offers table showers first. That way everyolne is CLEAN before startup. If you find one let me know. Thanks.

Clix.Both Health Spa and Lilly A have regular showers and many girls will shower with you.

Marquise
10-28-20, 15:48
Health Spa finally brought some decent talent today.

Kinda felt sorry for the dude that waited for her but at the same time, I'm sure he had a pretty good idea of what she can do while I was making her compose the sound of moans through the walls. Fairly confident she enjoyed her debut to this place with me since she dropped her hustler moves on me once we were rockin and rollin.

She's not that hot to shell out the extra $ so stand firm on your budget on this place.

Neener75
10-29-20, 09:47
Stopped by Health Spa want to Amy. She was busy but I was greeted by Rita, young with nice legs and naturals. Gave her the donation for an hour. Everything was good. In like the teasing leading up to the main event and then she wanted $100 more than what I usually pay for the extra services. She wouldn't budge and I she knew I was regular cause we talked about it ahead of time. When she wouldn't budge I decided to leave. At this point she became desperate and said she'd agree to my initial offer, but it was too late. I told her I don't be haggling over prices like that. She killed the vibe. Got dressed and bounced. Look we need to hold these hoes to a standard. We ain't haggling and we not about to overpay. I was pissed that I paid for the hour and got a lame ass 10 minutes if that. Management was helpful at all.

SinCityLegend1
10-29-20, 11:02
Stopped by Health Spa want to Amy. She was busy but I was greeted by Rita, young with nice legs and naturals. Gave her the donation for an hour. Everything was good. In like the teasing leading up to the main event and then she wanted $100 more than what I usually pay for the extra services. She wouldn't budge and I she knew I was regular cause we talked about it ahead of time. When she wouldn't budge I decided to leave. At this point she became desperate and said she'd agree to my initial offer, but it was too late. I told her I don't be haggling over prices like that. She killed the vibe. Got dressed and bounced. Look we need to hold these hoes to a standard. We ain't haggling and we not about to overpay. I was pissed that I paid for the hour and got a lame ass 10 minutes if that. Management was helpful at all.That sucks but glad you didn't give in. I would've walked too.

Chuck4
10-29-20, 12:03
There are a lot of people / mongers proud of you for holding to your principles.

Its the weenies that cave in that is destroying it for everybody.

Stopped by Health Spa want to Amy. She was busy but I was greeted by Rita, young with nice legs and naturals. Gave her the donation for an hour. Everything was good. In like the teasing leading up to the main event and then she wanted $100 more than what I usually pay for the extra services. She wouldn't budge and I she knew I was regular cause we talked about it ahead of time. When she wouldn't budge I decided to leave. At this point she became desperate and said she'd agree to my initial offer, but it was too late. I told her I don't be haggling over prices like that. She killed the vibe. Got dressed and bounced. Look we need to hold these hoes to a standard. We ain't haggling and we not about to overpay. I was pissed that I paid for the hour and got a lame ass 10 minutes if that. Management was helpful at all.