PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Jeepster1
04-21-13, 20:59
Awesome review! Ty good sir, keep up the reviews.Thanks for the feedback! I got back home last night, but not before sampling a couple of LA lovelies. Here's the final list for my trip, a sparkling salute to diversity:

1. Sunday. HobbyshopLV Korean Incall Bebe.

2. Monday. QV AMP Taiwanese Linda.

3. Tuesday. 5'-10" tall All-American Outcall Marie Dupree.

4. Thursday. American / German / Creole Incall KandaceKisses. If you like Beyonce, you'll like her.

5. Saturday. Tiny 4'-9" tall 19-year-old American Latina Outcall LilJeane. Like a doll, but with skills.

Reviews of the last two will be in the LA forums, but Kandace is a local LV girl who is often available here. LilJeane does not tour.

-Jeepster1

Helladope
04-23-13, 20:10
Went to Paradise Spa last weekend for my clients bachelor party early morning, they are noobs. Only one girl working, I told the mamasan that I would be having a group of guys previously (I bring her business so she's cool with me). She called up other spas, then finally told me to go to la Papillion spa or something like that on Sahara, next to the pizza hut. From reading here and there I knew this place was going to be bank, but I brought them there anyways. They had two girls then another girl came like 15 mins later. She looked familiar, her name was Jade and I think she worked at the pearl spa in Henderson (never had her but always seen pics and reviews on here). The massage was a bit expensive but talked to the guy (papasan LOL) and made a deal since I brought him some business. 3 of the guys are with each girl and no less than 15-20 mins the papasan comes out and tells us the guys are being cheap and don't want to tip. We were all laughing because he said they had like. 25 each and for everything it was $$$. So the best man opted to pay for the bachelors HE which was $. I don't know what happened since I left the group because I had to go to my other job. No sleep for me. All in all Papillion spa seems major bank and the girls were ok. I have the papasans number, hopefully I can work things out whenever I have people come to town.

LvMagic
04-26-13, 18:00
I went around 1:00am and got 30min for .30. Had provider Judy. She's probably late 40s. Nice set of rack. Gave ok foot massage but didn't offer any other service even when I gave hints. Oh well saved me some money for later. Usually HE is always offered at that place.

Vexter59
04-28-13, 16:11
I'm about a 3 to 6 monther and usually go down to QV. If you've been around for a while, you might remember the older Linda from QV. She wasn't young and hot, but gave an excellent service. She even liked to make sure the rims were nice and clean, if you know what I mean.

I've been looking for a full detailing like that for a while.

Can any of your full-timers point me in the right direction? I'm shooting for tonight.

I'll take a PM if you're a little shy about sharing.

Thanks!

Vexter

To The Point
05-02-13, 23:37
Here is a detailed overview of the scene my friend told me today :

Went to QV, he couldn't remember name of the girl. 5'2, 115, 7/10, soft, small fake tits. Paid. 7 for an excellent 60 min massage. On the flip, girl asked $$ for FS. Friend negotiated down to $.4. BBBJ, multiple positions, cum on tits. Best massage, OK lay.

Next day he went to Lavender. Foot massage from Ellen from Northern China, Ellen is 6/10. At end he pointed to his junk and offered. 5 for HE. Accepted immediately. Nice HJ with some butt play. Nothign else on the menu at Lav.

Next day it was 1000ft. W / Nikki. Foot massage. Near end she offered extra. Offered. 5 for HE and top off. Accepted. Nikki is from nrthrn China and has incredible tits. She would take. 75 for titfuck and next time my friend will take her up on that.

Next day was QV w / Wendy 30 min massage 30 mins of pure bliss. Ended with cum on her face. FS for $.6

Joesun1
05-03-13, 08:02

Went to QV, he couldn't remember name of the girl. 5'2, 115, 7/10, soft, small fake tits. Paid. 7 for an excellent 60 min massage. On the flip, girl asked $$ for FS. Friend negotiated down to $.4. BBBJ, multiple positions, cum on tits. Best massage, OK lay.

Next day he went to Lavender. Foot massage from Ellen from Northern China, Ellen is 6/10. At end he pointed to his junk and offered. 5 for HE. Accepted immediately. Nice HJ with some butt play. Nothign else on the menu at Lav.

Next day it was 1000ft. W / Nikki. Foot massage. Near end she offered extra. Offered. 5 for HE and top off. Accepted. Nikki is from nrthrn China and has incredible tits. She would take. 75 for titfuck and next time my friend will take her up on that.

Next day was QV w / Wendy 30 min massage 30 mins of pure bliss. Ended with cum on her face. FS for $.6Now don't take this the wrong way plus the fact I never been to an AMP before, and I'm asking this, it was $$.1 for the whole hour or was the massage 60 minutes then the FS? Because if the FS is included in the 60 min then I think it's definitely overpriced Please clear this up for me bc honestly IDK.

Johhny Quest
05-03-13, 11:00
Now don't take this the wrong way plus the fact I never been to an AMP before, and I'm asking this, it was $$.1 for the whole hour or was the massage 60 minutes then the FS? Because if the FS is included in the 60 min then I think it's definitely overpriced Please clear this up for me bc honestly IDK.I gather that it was 210 for the experience .70 for the massage, add in the 140 price of the FS.

And the FS has to be done within the hour (70 for the hour massage). Not separate. But many times the provider knows whats up and that 1 hour massage becomes dwarfed into 10 minutes then the flip.

Katokay
05-03-13, 13:26
Big upsell. Ugly 50s lady. Wanted 80$ for HJ. I offered 50$ got a big frown on her face and acted so disappointed that I said forget it and walked out. Damage. 30 no tip.

David 2
05-03-13, 13:52
I know of 3 of them in Las Vegas. We'd appreciate the location of the one that you are referring to. Thanks.

Joesun1
05-03-13, 21:02
Has any of you guys actually ever seen an AMP / MP for women or with women going there for massages, etc etc any inclination would be useful?

Joesun1
05-03-13, 21:05
I gather that it was 210 for the experience. 70 for the massage, add in the 140 price of the FS.

And the FS has to be done within the hour (70 for the hour massage). Not separate. But many times the provider knows whats up and that 1 hour massage becomes dwarfed into 10 minutes then the flip.It's $$ for an hour with a crappy quick massage then FS still seems over priced to (me).

Dirty Old Guy
05-03-13, 23:27
Joe,

My ATF used to work at a place that had, 'Men and Women' on the front window. There were two separate times that I saw a 50's Asian woman, dressed very properly, go in and get a massage. She always went with the same provider, not my ATF, but my ATF said that the provider liked women too. This was about 7-8 years ago here in Phoenix.

Dirty.

Has any of you guys actually ever seen an AMP / MP for women or with women going there for massages, etc etc any inclination would be useful?

BigJoe9999
05-04-13, 00:40
Hey guys. Hadn't gone to an AMP in about 6 months. Saw an ad for Le Papillon and thought I'd give it a try. I went at 1:00 AM mid week. Korean girl in her mid 20s asked me if I had been there before. I told her I had been a couple of times prior. I get undressed and she massages me while I am fully nude and she quickly told me to turn over. She massaged my front side with little action to the boys. By massage on the front and back I mean very light touching. Almost tickling. She then had me turn over again and gave me an OK shoulder and back massage. She did allow me to touch her legs and smiled. At some point she said "ok, all done". I was like all done? Other times I've been here there's been more. She's like I'm sorry I can't all done massage done.

First time I've ever been denied at an AMP! I'm surprised because their ad at backpage makes it seem like a lot would be on the table there. Has anyone had any luck there?

Also it was a bit expensive at $60 for the half hour. At least she didn't ask for a tip.

BigJoe9999
05-04-13, 00:53
Big upsell. Ugly 50s lady. Wanted 80$ for HJ. I offered 50$ got a big frown on her face and acted so disappointed that I said forget it and walked out. Damage. 30 no tip.I had some luck at 1000 feet but this was a good 6 months or so ago. It was the one in China Town. I had a cute Asian in her 30s though and I believe she accepted just .40.

Katokay
05-04-13, 08:32
I went to mp right next to foot reflexology in Chinatown. It's open 24 hours and when I went in was greeted by young (20 year old?) provider. Took the 30 minute for $50. She was smoking hot! I thought this is going to be good. Followed her to room. I got fully undressed and she began massage. Very light but she was so hot that I didn't care if she was terrible or not. At the 5 minute mark she asked if I wanted a HJ."Sure "I replied. She started quoting prices $ HJ $.50 HJ nude no full service and no touching. Wow! I tried countering but she stayed firm. I told her to just continue with massage and I would let her no at end of massage. She then told me that owner doesn't pay her and she needs 20$ tip to continue. My "fuck this shit" lightbulb went off. Got dressed and told her to get mamasan. Mamasan was very polite and listened to me until I said I wanted my 50 back. She then turned into my ex-wife, yelling and cursing. She eventually gave me 40$ and kept 10$ for the 5 minute massage.

I have officially given up on MPs in Vegas. Flying back to Bostonin 2 days and will save my money for the no upsell places back home.

Gnelson
05-05-13, 01:46
Finally made it back to Pebble Spa, does anybody know where Tina went? Sorry, she was my favorite.

Vegas1357
05-11-13, 20:05
. On the way to the room I also spotted a tiny anime-look doll-faced spinner talking on the phone in the back; for all I know she was just a visiting niece or something. .Probably Mia, who I've mentioned before in this thread; she's available. Nice tight pussy, too.

Hornyjoe69
05-12-13, 02:45
I went to mp right next to foot reflexology in Chinatown. It's open 24 hours and when I went in was greeted by young (20 year old?) provider. Took the 30 minute for $50. She was smoking hot! I thought this is going to be good. Followed her to room. I got fully undressed and she began massage. Very light but she was so hot that I didn't care if she was terrible or not. At the 5 minute mark she asked if I wanted a HJ."Sure "I replied. She started quoting prices $ HJ $.50 HJ nude no full service and no touching. Wow! I tried countering but she stayed firm. I told her to just continue with massage and I would let her no at end of massage. She then told me that owner doesn't pay her and she needs 20$ tip to continue. My "fuck this shit" lightbulb went off. Got dressed and told her to get mamasan. Mamasan was very polite and listened to me until I said I wanted my 50 back. She then turned into my ex-wife, yelling and cursing. She eventually gave me 40$ and kept 10$ for the 5 minute massage.

I have officially given up on MPs in Vegas. Flying back to Bostonin 2 days and will save my money for the no upsell places back home.Just wondering if you could provide name or specific location of this fine establishment.

Hornyjoe69
05-12-13, 02:50
Stopped by Japanese Spa near Decatur on Spring Mountain. Noticed it for the past month. But didn't see any reviews anywhere. Wanted to try a Japanese massage and see if it is any different.

Walked in and a Chinese woman came out of the office. (They have a strange layout in the store.) I asked if any Japanese girls were working and she said she would send me a nice pretty young one. She leads me to a room in back. Standard Spring Mountain pricing. 7 hour.

Got undressed and laid on the table. A Chinese woman that I recognize from another spa walks in and sees that she knows me. I tell her that I had asked for a Japanese girl and she tells me she is the only one working. She does a pretty good massage and further into talking she tells me that the Japanese spa name is just a way to get customers.

Finish up and she offers HJ for a ridiculous price. Talk her down to. 5 and she does it and cleans me up.

I won't be back because there was nothing interesting about the place. They have false advertising as I saw an ad saying they have 5 girls working.Majority of the girls work at several places as AMPs are associated with one another.

VegasMatt
05-12-13, 06:03
Probably Mia, who I've mentioned before in this thread; she's available. Nice tight pussy, too.Hell yeah. Didn't know she was stilll there.

Berkshire
05-12-13, 21:44
Went to QV today. Saw Happy. Average looking, but big natural boobs and the tightest pussy I have encountered in a long time.

Excellent time.

She leaves this coming Friday.

Roadwarrior98
05-13-13, 23:05
Went to QV today. Saw Happy. Average looking, but big natural boobs and the tightest pussy I have encountered in a long time.

Excellent time.

She leaves this coming Friday.I concur with this report.

Wj0272
05-18-13, 12:21
I am heading to Vegas in a couple of weeks. I have my "fun" appointments scheduled, but I am looking for a legit massage and if it happens a HE with it.

Anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks

SouthSky7
05-19-13, 05:53
Went to QV tonight (Sat night) at about 9 o'clock. Paid. 7 at the front desk for a 1 hr massage and was given Sally. I've mostly gone to old school AMPs in SF where you got to choose from an amazing line up (the AMPs there now aren't what they used to be tho, a lot of them were closed down) , so being assigned a girl is a new thing for me. I used to live in the Bay Area and just moved here. Other than SF, my other experiences have been clubs in Panama and Costa Rica and Germany where you get to choose from a bunch of hot girls (especially Germany). Sally had a pretty face tho, and she was so excited to see me when she came out that I couldn't bring myself to ask to see who else they had. I didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings. I know, I know. And what if she ends up being the best one anyway? Then it just ruins the mood? I don't know. I am going to have to figure out what I want to do about this issue. Anyway, Sally had a pretty face, looked mid to late 20's, probably 5' 2" 135 lbs? Not the kind of body type I get crazy for. I like very thin girls. 100 lbs. I like it when they sit on your lap and you can barely feel that they are there. Thinner the better for me. If I see any kind of fat I get turned off, so I don't think Sally is fat, just not skinny. If you like a little bit of meat you will probably like Sally. Really good attitude, flirty with warm service. Nice real boobs. And she genuinely came across as a fun girl. She said she lives in Los Angeles and is here for 2 more weeks, or until June 10th. Our language barrier got a bit confusing on that one so I never got a clear answer. When I asked where she was born she said China. The massage was good. I have been to AMPs 5 times in my life now (I know, not many times) , and she is the first AMP girl I've had who actually gave a good massage. During it I was thinking to myself, wow someone actually taught this girl how to give a massage. So that was good. She did not rush me. That was good too. She asked if I wanted everything and I politely declined (I wasn't attracted to her body enough). We ended up on CBJ and she asked me how much do I want to give. I said. 8 and she said that's not enough. After some dancing around, some discussion about if I wanted BBBJ or not (so it might be on the menu for her- I try to keep everything covered for health reasons, gets challenging to keep to that tho the hotter the girl is) , we finally agreed on $ for CBJ. You guys will have to let me know if that's high or not. She gave me good service, took direction well, paid good attention to my boys when I asked, and that is really important to me. Not the best BJ skills (just a little bit toothy and not very deep) , but she listened well and did what I needed her to do. Good extra play down around there, almost all the way to the salad, a little with her fingers. She made me very happy. In my head I can't help but compare it to $100 terrible lap dances I could be getting at Spearment Rhino, so when you do that comparison it's a crazy amazing better choice. But, I could instead be comparing it to the 2 hrs of FS in the comfort of my own hotel room I get in Costa Rica with a hot Latina for $100? Or the BBBJ and FS with CIM or COF for 100 Euros in Germany? It's a complex thing to wrap my head around. Trying to keep it simple, I was happy and Sally was happy. QV seemed alright to me. Clean. The shower takes too long to heat up and then gets too hot. The walls are a little thin, but I just pretended like I was in China or Thailand and it was fine. I have never been, but I'd imagine that's a little of what it sounds like. I just let it lend to the experience. The important part is probably that I heard a few other girls talking in other rooms, so they have more girls. Not sure how many, would really like to know. Would love to see a line up. Got to figure out if that's possible to pull off.

Dirty Old Guy
05-19-13, 16:32
Was here for the week playing golf, gambling and hitting some AMP's. Here's what I found:

Spa Tropical: Myung (Sp?) , Chinese, thin, med length hair,"A" cups, a 5-6 out of 10, only been here for 1 year from Shanghai.

OK massage, $ for CBJ, but wanted money up front (I don't like that). This girl has got a pile driver for a mouth. Half hand, half mouth.

Would not repeat.

1000 Feet (Spring Mountain)

She spoke so quietly that I couldn't hear her name, but Chinese, mid to late 30's, shoulder lenth hair, showing a lot of tit due to a low cut top, and had the dress pulled WAY up to show some pink panties.

As soon as she brought the tub of hot water in, and my feet were in it, she asked if I wanted a HJ. She didn't even pretend to be offering a foot massage. I said a BJ and she said OK. OK CBJ skills, but just OK. She got the job done.

I was there at about 0300 and was surprised at how busy the place was. I guess all us perverts get horny early in the morning.

QV:

Stopped by after playing at Tuscany. What is there to say about this place that already hasn't been said. It definitly lives up to it's reputation. Highly recommend.

Dirty

T Amp A
05-20-13, 12:55
Guys,

I'm curious to see if anyone knows of, or has experienced any couples friendly AMP's in Chinatown here in Vegas? In a perfect case, I would be interested to know of any place that would provide a quality massage, with a standard HE for both in a couples massage room. Attractive attendants would be a plus. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-T

Pcpc1688
05-20-13, 15:22
Guys,

I'm curious to see if anyone knows of, or has experienced any couples friendly AMP's in Chinatown here in Vegas? In a perfect case, I would be interested to know of any place that would provide a quality massage, with a standard HE for both in a couples massage room. Attractive attendants would be a plus. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-TSo your SO other wants a HJ too? That's kinda funny but prolly not happening if he is a she in an AMP in wegas.

Try a SW or CG, they might be game,

PC out

Saipan Billy
05-20-13, 20:24
Guys,

Thanks!

-TT AMP A,

I know that Desert Inn Spa on Desert Inn Road near Maryland Parkway offers couple massages.

Zappa3
05-20-13, 22:43
Not quite sure if this report belongs here or in general reports section but since massage was a brief part of the service here, why not? Stopped by Flamingo and Rainbow to get annual back side waxing from my ebony girl from Martinique. Nicole has an incredible body but a butter face. Since she remembered me from last year extras menu was fully loaded. If she doesn't know or like you it would probably be limited or non existent. Word to the wise she's a shrewd bargainer so be prepared to walk after the waxing. Anyway, next year I'd probably just stick to the waxing as there are so many better options available. Especially if I can stay sober until the casino girls venture out. Only trusted seniors may PM for details.

Look for days 2-5 reports in escort section later when I have more time.

Rvoki
05-21-13, 00:35
Looking forward to the continuing episodes.

Not quite sure if this report belongs here or in general reports section but since massage was a brief part of the service here, why not? Stopped by Flamingo and Rainbow to get annual back side waxing from my ebony girl from Martinique. Nicole has an incredible body but a butter face. Since she remembered me from last year extras menu was fully loaded. If she doesn't know or like you it would probably be limited or non existent. Word to the wise she's a shrewd bargainer so be prepared to walk after the waxing. Anyway, next year I'd probably just stick to the waxing as there are so many better options available. Especially if I can stay sober until the casino girls venture out. Only trusted seniors may PM for details.

Look for days 2-5 reports in escort section later when I have more time.

TheEuro
05-21-13, 21:30
So I was bored decided to check out a couple of spots last month, went to check up on aroma spa on rainbow, I called the number som woman answers the phone but I can't get her to come she keeps pushing the day of of their grand opening I guess they are scared to open or what ever their problem is, I went to rainbow spa on flamingo got a table shower and a HJ and massage for an hour for 110 everything. Then decided to check out my favorite new spot until that day, the massage parlor on hacienda next to dominos on decature half hour massage and HJ total 80everything now why I will never go back there again is this why I had the girl sit on my chest so I can check Ass out while I got a HJ, on her ass where some pimple like red dots, I asked her about that shit she said it was nothing I told her get off my chest you got HIV or some shit, she said no, but she started to cry all while giving me a HJ, I suggest no one go there, girl had short haid always wear blue dress, then one day I went to the massage parlor on the same intersection but the one closest to pizza hut it's the one on the right, I think this was the second time I've been there, I knew I walked into the wrong one again since the one on the left is the one that offers table showers, so hour massage got offered a HJ only, I turned it down here comes the fun part. Then as I am leaving she is asking for a tip I said how much she said 40 I said fuck off, then this other ***** comes out starts yelling and they lock the door all this yelling going on and I am just smiling, so I am like ok then I am galling the cops, I am calling the cops on speaker phone now I tell the lady I am being held hostage inside a massage parlor idk which one bu I tell her the intersection she then on he phone says units are on the way. The asain girls freak out and unlock the door, I am like I am not leaving I want my money back they give me my 50 back as I am leaving three cop cars pull in I drive off, the police did contact me again over my phone I just played it off as being stupid, I think that's all the places I went to actually I checked out this foot massage parlor at flamingo and Decatur it's facing the chevron a little more to the left has a sign for 20 buck mfoot massages, but that's all the hell I've been up to, the scene is dead time to retire no one offers FA anymore hard to get

ThePlayer
05-21-13, 23:57
So I was bored decided to check out a couple of spots last month, went to check up on aroma spa on rainbow, I called the number som woman answers the phone but I can't get her to come she keeps pushing the day of of their grand opening I guess they are scared to open or what ever their problem is, I went to rainbow spa on flamingo got a table shower and a HJ and massage for an hour for 110 everything. Then decided to check out my favorite new spot until that day, the massage parlor on hacienda next to dominos on decature half hour massage and HJ total 80everything now why I will never go back there again is this why I had the girl sit on my chest so I can check Ass out while I got a HJ, on her ass where some pimple like red dots, I asked her about that shit she said it was nothing I told her get off my chest you got HIV or some shit, she said no, but she started to cry all while giving me a HJ, I suggest no one go there, girl had short haid always wear blue dress, then one day I went to the massage parlor on the same intersection but the one closest to pizza hut it's the one on the right, I think this was the second time I've been there, I knew I walked into the wrong one again since the one on the left is the one that offers table showers, so hour massage got offered a HJ only, I turned it down here comes the fun part. Then as I am leaving she is asking for a tip I said how much she said 40 I said fuck off, then this other ***** comes out starts yelling and they lock the door all this yelling going on and I am just smiling, so I am like ok then I am galling the cops, I am calling the cops on speaker phone now I tell the lady I am being held hostage inside a massage parlor idk which one bu I tell her the intersection she then on he phone says units are on the way. The asain girls freak out and unlock the door, I am like I am not leaving I want my money back they give me my 50 back as I am leaving three cop cars pull in I drive off, the police did contact me again over my phone I just played it off as being stupid, I think that's all the places I went to actually I checked out this foot massage parlor at flamingo and Decatur it's facing the chevron a little more to the left has a sign for 20 buck mfoot massages, but that's all the hell I've been up to, the scene is dead time to retire no one offers FA anymore hard to getOne of these days you're going to say the wrong thing to someone (police or AMP employees) and it's not going to be pretty.

Virgil1974
05-22-13, 00:02
One of these days you're going to say the wrong thing to someone (police or AMP employees) and it's not going to be pretty.We do not need to waste the cop's time with calls like this. Just leave the building. I'm sure the AMPs are on their radar anyway.

TheEuro
05-22-13, 00:38
I felt threathend and was being held in a room against my will, I am bringing my gun to the AMP from now on anyone of them start shit won't be a happy ending

TheEuro
05-22-13, 00:40
Also I just got back from aroma spa they are open the same lady that I had before took care of me she died her hair yellow now

Joesun1
05-22-13, 05:55
We do not need to waste the cop's time with calls like this. Just leave the building. I'm sure the AMPs are on their radar anyway.If what he says is true we may see him on the news sooner then later prolly make the 11:00pm episode!

ThePlayer
05-22-13, 13:00
I felt threathend and was being held in a room against my will, I am bringing my gun to the AMP from now on anyone of them start shit won't be a happy endingMaybe you wouldn't have been threatened if you didn't act like a jerk. You're going to ruin it for the rest of us and bring undue attention. It's best to fly underneath the radar when patronizing an AMP anyway.

Allinalways
05-22-13, 21:10
Thank you to those who responded with disdain to the posting that thought ripping off a provider was somehow amusing! We need to get rid of that kind of BS!

Veg Arious
05-22-13, 23:36
Also I just got back from aroma spa they are open the same lady that I had before took care of me she died her hair yellow nowSheesh did you have anything else to report besides that she had yellow hair?

Joesun1
05-23-13, 05:19
Thank you to those who responded with disdain to the posting that thought ripping off a provider was somehow amusing! We need to get rid of that kind of BS!
Sheesh did you have anything else to report besides that she had yellow hair?To the Both of you if you think this is bad read his past posts this is nothing in comparison to previous posts!

YoungHardJack
05-23-13, 09:45
A few weeks ago, I stopped by Rio Spa around 2:30 pm and was greeted by the famous Yuki. Although attractive, sweet and serviceable, I had a taste for something a bit younger. Yuki pulled me behind the counter and asked the two girls on duty to step out into the hallway so I can have my choice. Unfortunately neither of the three girls working (including Yuki) was the lower to mid 20s that I was hoping for, so I settled on Jenny. I knew immediately I was in good hands, as she walked up to me while I was still standing next to Yuki, stroked me through my pants and gave me a kiss on the lips to lead me to her room. Once I was undressed, Jenny came in and started working my back. What surprised me was how little pretense there was the whole time, starting with her feeling my cock and kissing me in the hallway. Once the door closed behind her, she immediately let her nice, natural, heaving tits out and was rubbing them all over me as she worked a decidedly uninspired massage. I really didn't care about her hands though, because she really put her whole body into it, gliding her beautiful tits all over my body, nibbling and licking my ears and sometimes even grinding her mound on my lower back and legs when she got on top of me for more sensual body gliding. On the flip, was able to negotiate an even $120 for FS, which she kicked off with a good BBBJ. Then I got on top of her for some DFK and mish until I popped. She cleaned me off, provided a cold bottled water and sent me on my way with a smile on my face. Great place!

YoungHardJack
05-23-13, 10:20
Finally made it to the vaunted QV around 10 pm last night, and what a time! I paid $70 for the hour and was given the choice between LiLi and MiMi. Both looked younger, probably mid to upper 20s, so I chose MiMi. She was shorter with a nice, round set of bolt ons, tiny waist and pretty face. She led me back to her room and asked me to get comfortable. I stripped down and laid face down.

When she same in, she applied the oil to my back and worked a decent massage all the way from my neck to my lower back. I didn't really make any moves to touch her as she was positioned above my head, but I made small talk with her. She told me she's visiting from LA and will be here for the next 10 days before heading back. As she moved to the side of my body, I dropped my right arm and began feeling up her legs and ass, which she responded to by positioning her body and spreading her legs a little bit more for better access. After about 15 to 20 minutes into the massage like this, she asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. Settled on $140, which she accepted with a kiss. At first it didn't seem like she spoke French, but once we got into it, she was more receptive and was giving me tongue back with some gusto. She began with a very good BBBJ, which I parlayed into a 69. She was very clean, fresh and was riding my face nicely, squirming and moaning some as she had me in her mouth. Motivated by her reaction, I asked her to lay back and really gave her a good licking with some FIV and just the tiniest little flirtations of FIA. As she was cumming, she was bucking her hips and seemed to really like a bit of FIA, fucking back on my finger that I had positioned there as I was DATY. She got super wet and had a satisfied look on her face, saying she was happy I came in and I'm very good at licking, LOL. Now that she was soaking, she rode me CG for a while, really making out with me while she was on top. Then I got on top of her for some mish and popped.

She cleaned me up with a warm towel, made some more small talk and continued with the massage. By that point, about 47 minutes have past, but I asked her to go over my shoulders and upper back, as they were sore from working out. She continued to massage me for a good 30 minutes more, going over my entire back, arms and legs! She then asked me if I wanted to take a shower that was in the corner of the room, which I responded yes. As she was standing there getting the water warm, I walked up behind her and began massaging her neck and shoulders. She began moaning and said it felt really good, so I asked her if she wanted a massage. She giggled and said ok. I was more than pleased because I not only wanted to thank her for great service and going over an hour with me, but I wanted to keep feeling up this tiny, sexy girl as much as possible. She popped back out of her dress and laid down on the table while I rubbed, squeezed and caressed her back, legs and ass. The whole time she was moaning with pleasure. She said previously that I was her last client, so she was probably tired and sore from working all day. It was also probably why she went so way over the hour time limit with me. She seemed to really enjoy it and I was glad to be able to play with her sexy body for as long as possible. As I was rubbing her, I kept floating between nicely satisfied and aroused again. I probably could have gotten a second go, but to be honest I knew I was already getting insanely great service and didn't want to be greedy. After a while, she thanked me for the massage and for licking her, made out some and I hopped into the shower to clean up. As I got dressed, she came in and hugged me some more, pressing her body against mine, and had more DFK, saying she was happy I came in."You berry goo licky, you berry goo massage," she said sweetly with a big smile on her face. She walked me to the front door and gave me some more tongue before asking me to see her again before she leaves. I gave her an extra $20, and it was so ridiculously worth it. I don't monger very frequently, but I'm seriously considering seeing her again before she leaves. I left completely satisfied and feeling as if I just had a hot time with a long lost girlfriend rather than a provider. Couldn't recommend her more.

Total damage was $240 after house fees, negotiated amount and small tip at the end. I consider that a great price for the quality of service, passion and provider, not to mentioned I walked in there at around 10 pm and walked out around 11:40 pm.

Wj0272
05-23-13, 16:29
Finally made it to the vaunted QV around 10 pm last night, and what a time! I paid $70 for the hour and was given the choice between LiLi and MiMi. Both looked younger, probably mid to upper 20s, so I chose MiMi. She was shorter with a nice, round set of bolt ons, tiny waist and pretty face. She led me back to her room and asked me to get comfortable. I stripped down and laid face down.

When she same in, she applied the oil to my back and worked a decent massage all the way from my neck to my lower back. I didn't really make any moves to touch her as she was positioned above my head, but I made small talk with her. She told me she's visiting from LA and will be here for the next 10 days before heading back. As she moved to the side of my body, I dropped my right arm and began feeling up her legs and ass, which she responded to by positioning her body and spreading her legs a little bit more for better access. After about 15 to 20 minutes into the massage like this, she asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. Settled on $140, which she accepted with a kiss. At first it didn't seem like she spoke French, but once we got into it, she was more receptive and was giving me tongue back with some gusto. She began with a very good BBBJ, which I parlayed into a 69. She was very clean, fresh and was riding my face nicely, squirming and moaning some as she had me in her mouth. Motivated by her reaction, I asked her to lay back and really gave her a good licking with some FIV and just the tiniest little flirtations of FIA. As she was cumming, she was bucking her hips and seemed to really like a bit of FIA, fucking back on my finger that I had positioned there as I was DATY. She got super wet and had a satisfied look on her face, saying she was happy I came in and I'm very good at licking, LOL. Now that she was soaking, she rode me CG for a while, really making out with me while she was on top. Then I got on top of her for some mish and popped.

She cleaned me up with a warm towel, made some more small talk and continued with the massage. By that point, about 47 minutes have past, but I asked her to go over my shoulders and upper back, as they were sore from working out. She continued to massage me for a good 30 minutes more, going over my entire back, arms and legs! She then asked me if I wanted to take a shower that was in the corner of the room, which I responded yes. As she was standing there getting the water warm, I walked up behind her and began massaging her neck and shoulders. She began moaning and said it felt really good, so I asked her if she wanted a massage. She giggled and said ok. I was more than pleased because I not only wanted to thank her for great service and going over an hour with me, but I wanted to keep feeling up this tiny, sexy girl as much as possible. She popped back out of her dress and laid down on the table while I rubbed, squeezed and caressed her back, legs and ass. The whole time she was moaning with pleasure. She said previously that I was her last client, so she was probably tired and sore from working all day. It was also probably why she went so way over the hour time limit with me. She seemed to really enjoy it and I was glad to be able to play with her sexy body for as long as possible. As I was rubbing her, I kept floating between nicely satisfied and aroused again. I probably could have gotten a second go, but to be honest I knew I was already getting insanely great service and didn't want to be greedy. After a while, she thanked me for the massage and for licking her, made out some and I hopped into the shower to clean up. As I got dressed, she came in and hugged me some more, pressing her body against mine, and had more DFK, saying she was happy I came in."You berry goo licky, you berry goo massage," she said sweetly with a big smile on her face. She walked me to the front door and gave me some more tongue before asking me to see her again before she leaves. I gave her an extra $20, and it was so ridiculously worth it. I don't monger very frequently, but I'm seriously considering seeing her again before she leaves. I left completely satisfied and feeling as if I just had a hot time with a long lost girlfriend rather than a provider. Couldn't recommend her more.

Total damage was $240 after house fees, negotiated amount and small tip at the end. I consider that a great price for the quality of service, passion and provider, not to mentioned I walked in there at around 10 pm and walked out around 11:40 pm.Great reports!

Allinalways
05-23-13, 16:32
To the Both of you if you think this is bad read his past posts this is nothing in comparison to previous posts!I know hes barred for life at QV, thank God!

TheEuro
05-23-13, 21:41
You children are just jelous of my awesomeness

Allinalways
05-23-13, 21:55
You children are just jelous of my awesomenessYou're a fool and a disgrace to the rest of us! Get lost! You should have been arrested at the scene!

Admin2
05-23-13, 23:03
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

A2

Joesun1
05-24-13, 10:19
I know hes barred for life at QV, thank God!Just curious, but how do you know of this?

Admin2
05-24-13, 10:59
Just curious, but how do you know of this?Joe my post below was my way of saying that the discussion of Euro's actions at the massage parlor has come to an end and it's time to move on. It's been dominating the convo on this thread long enough.

Thanks,

A2

Joesun1
05-24-13, 19:58
Joe my post below was my way of saying that the discussion of Euro's actions at the massage parlor has come to an end and it's time to move on. It's been dominating the convo on this thread long enough.

Thanks,

A2No Problem.

MikeyGaGa1
05-24-13, 22:44
I must say I was very displeased by the AMP scene in Vegas. I recently ventured out to try several places and was very unimpressed. Girls were old and lots of miles. What I got was unfriendly service and all about money, money, money. Every place I went was the same. Girls that were not nice, didn't like what they did and were only trying to hustle me for more money. Here is a tip to the locals mongers. Fight back! When I get bad service I get up and leave. Think with your brain. Put these folks out of business. This is a service business and if you don't offer good service then get the hell out. If collectively we don't agree to tip we can change the culture. Demand better service. It can happen.

grandlarr
05-25-13, 07:12
I am going to be in Vegas Monday till Wednesday and would like to visit an AMP in area. I read that Henderson is the area to go. Any recommendation would be helpful.

Pcpc1688
05-25-13, 13:27
I am going to be in Vegas Monday till Wednesday and would like to visit an AMP in area. I read that Henderson is the area to go. Any recommendation would be helpful.Of you learn to rtff dude, all the info is there x30.

PC out

TheEuro
05-25-13, 18:31
I must say I was very displeased by the AMP scene in Vegas. I recently ventured out to try several places and was very unimpressed. Girls were old and lots of miles. What I got was unfriendly service and all about money, money, money. Every place I went was the same. Girls that were not nice, didn't like what they did and were only trying to hustle me for more money. Here is a tip to the locals mongers. Fight back! When I get bad service I get up and leave. Think with your brain. Put these folks out of business. This is a service business and if you don't offer good service then get the hell out. If collectively we don't agree to tip we can change the culture. Demand better service. It can happen.This guy just seemed up my point

Vegas1357
05-26-13, 06:57
Hell yeah. Didn't know she was stilll there.Of course, right after I post that, she leaves town. Might be back in July.

(re: Mia at QV)

Pcpc1688
05-26-13, 11:34
I must say I was very displeased by the AMP scene in Vegas. I recently ventured out to try several places and was very unimpressed. Girls were old and lots of miles. What I got was unfriendly service and all about money, money, money. Every place I went was the same. Girls that were not nice, didn't like what they did and were only trying to hustle me for more money. Here is a tip to the locals mongers. Fight back! When I get bad service I get up and leave. Think with your brain. Put these folks out of business. This is a service business and if you don't offer good service then get the hell out. If collectively we don't agree to tip we can change the culture. Demand better service. It can happen.Mikey,

You being from Atlanta shouldn't say the Vegas AMP scene is bad. ATL is worse by far. You coulda RTFF pages back about the decent service I and others recd about some HENDO AAMPS etc.

Anyhow, maybe on your next trip you will avoid the tourist places and see the local places. Your comments about service do hold true though I don't put up with shit service from a 50 yr old mama either. Hope you didn't lose your shirt at the tables.

PC out

MikeyGaGa1
05-27-13, 06:44
Mikey,

You being from Atlanta shouldn't say the Vegas AMP scene is bad. ATL is worse by far. You coulda RTFF pages back about the decent service I and others recd about some HENDO AAMPS etc.

Anyhow, maybe on your next trip you will avoid the tourist places and see the local places. Your comments about service do hold true though I don't put up with shit service from a 50 yr old mama either. Hope you didn't lose your shirt at the tables.

PC outMaybe. Better value IMO though. Not as much Hustle. Thanks for the tips on Hendo

LvMagic
05-31-13, 15:41
Also I just got back from aroma spa they are open the same lady that I had before took care of me she died her hair yellow nowWhat was the price for massage and what extra was offered? Total price for everything? Looks, service?

Thanks

Vegas1357
06-02-13, 16:33
Any intel lately on LMPs or at least AMPs that have some Latinas? Feel free to PM. All the places advertising on BP and elsewhere look way TGTBT. Would rather avoid TOFTT given my last experience at Spa of GV, but I guess I will if I have to!

Loxxii
06-03-13, 01:09
I'm a Senior member from Atlanta here for the summer. I came 2 years ago and spent some time with an escort named London Love for $ an hour. I believe she is no longer here. I haven't been able to find another like her which is a thick black chick for this price. I would love a PM if anyone has someone they would like to recommend.

Instead, I think I will try some AMPs. If I ever want FS, I see that QV is the place to be. I'm cheap so I'm mainly looking for a HJ at a good price. Do all the foot massage places do this?

I see some advertising 15 for the foot massage. It would be awesome if that got me in the door for a HJ for around 40-60.

I am staying near Decatur and Flamingo. I know there is only one QV, but are any of the places near this intersection at least acceptable?

Also, back before most of ours got shut down in Atlanta, I would go in, get a HJ for the agreed upon price, and then pay for another HJ back to back to save on the house fee and because the second one feels twice as nice.

Anybody ever try that?

Mystery
06-03-13, 01:46
Hello gents, I bring you greetings from Georgia, not Atlanta area. We have a fare share of AMP where I live although mostly are Korean in nature. Although I think I like the foot spa set up better. I rode a bus from the strip in to Chinatown. As I walked up from the bus stop I stopped in at 'Play it again Sam's' on Wynn and Spring mountain. Enjoyed some water, cool air, titties, and company for a few minutes before I continued. I really hadn't planned on going to a parlor til I saw the prices. Well below normal fees around here. With all of the places to choose from I didn't know where to start and the battery on my phone was running low so I couldn't do a quick browse before deciding. So I went to Empror Spa on the other side of Wynn and Spring mountain. I chose it mainly cause they were 24hrs and I wanted to stop in again before I left town the next morning. When I got inside I was led to a room where Jin came to meet me. She was probably in her 30s wore jeans, a regular shirt and latex gloves. Which was fine but I guess I had the more pedicure vibe than AMP. She did a decent job on my feet which needed the attention from walking all day. Although she was hard to talk too and kept looking at me funny the whole time. With out even a hint of extras I put my shoes on and left. As I was walking out the door, she asked for a tip; which I was not obliged to give her so I kept walking. I kinda felt bad, especially If I would have ruined it for someone else, but I didn't feel she did anything to earn a tip.

Undaunted, I stopped had some curry and rice at the Anime Ramen shop and kept moving. My last option was to try the one place I did remember from searching the board earlier, Zudao. All the reviews I saw were out dated, so I thought they may have been gone at first. Luckily they weren't. I don't remember the ladys name but I think she was the MMS. Probably in her late 40s if not more. Still looked decent for her age though. As she massaged my feet and pulled on my toes, I started to get the feeling she'd be good at a HJ. I wastn' mistaken. She was very friendly and talkative the whole time which made things more enjoyable. She didn't use any special technique as far as I could tell, but I guess experience is what made her good. Probably the best I've had. I get excited just thinking about it, I doubt I lasted even 2 min. It was so good I came back the next morning for seconds.

VegasMatt
06-03-13, 05:22
I'm a Senior member from Atlanta here for the summer. I came 2 years ago and spent some time with an escort named London Love for $ an hour. I believe she is no longer here. I haven't been able to find another like her which is a thick black chick for this price. I would love a PM if anyone has someone they would like to recommend.

Instead, I think I will try some AMPs. If I ever want FS, I see that QV is the place to be. I'm cheap so I'm mainly looking for a HJ at a good price. Do all the foot massage places do this?

I see some advertising 15 for the foot massage. It would be awesome if that got me in the door for a HJ for around 40-60.

I am staying near Decatur and Flamingo. I know there is only one QV, but are any of the places near this intersection at least acceptable?

Also, back before most of ours got shut down in Atlanta, I would go in, get a HJ for the agreed upon price, and then pay for another HJ back to back to save on the house fee and because the second one feels twice as nice.

Anybody ever try that?The only one I've heard about in that intersection is "QQ". I have know personal knowledge but they

Are know to have hot girls and they're also k=known to be very high on the price.

If you can get upto Spring Mtn (more like Twain and Decatur) there's one called "Thousand foot Spa" that's had some

Good reviews on another site.

There's also a good one on Hacenda and Decatur called "Rose Spa". That's south of you past trop maybe

A couple miles.

Lpsg4657
06-03-13, 14:11
A new Spa just opened on 1 June at 4500 East Sunset Suite #2 right next to the Galaxy Movie Theater. Wendy from Spa 88 is working there. I was honored to be the first customer at the invitation of Wendy and officially christened the brand new massage tables! The Spa is brand new in a new building and all new equipment. It even has that new car smell! They also do foot massage if that is what you are into. Check it out if you are in the area.

Lpsg4657
06-03-13, 14:22
A brand new Spa opened on 1 June at 4500 East Sunset Suite #2 right next to the Galaxy Movie Theaters. Wendy from Spa 88 is there. I was honored to be the very first customer by invitation of Wendy. Everything is brand new and has that new car smell. Check it out if you are in the area. They also do foot massage if that is your thing.

Lpsg4657
06-03-13, 15:29
The Spa is called Spa 99. The phone number is 702-331-7888. They have three YOUNG girls currently working there. I just want you guys to know that I do not have any vested interest in the business but that I told Wendy I would help her get the word out.

GreekTown
06-03-13, 17:16
Hello Vegas.

Coming out to your SIN CITY this weekend!

Looking for a nice massage with extras in and around the strip or possibly a good outcall since I will beaton the strip CP, cosmo, Bellagio. Anywhere in cab distance.

Also looking for CG, SW, COF. Deep throat. PSE. Rough Bjs. Big fakes. 8-10s. Young fresh. Blondes, Latina, MILFs.

PLease PM or post THANK YOU!

Lv Panther
06-03-13, 22:21
Visited this place. Next to a theater. Lit up like a Christmas tree. I guess following city guidance. Inside lights on, shades open, no locks on interior doors. Well, at least in the room I was in. Saw two girls there and neither was what I would call young. I say around mid to late 30s moving easily into 40s. I was out the door 120 total with 40 going to the house. The menu was full for that price. I guess because its a new prices aren't inflated yet. I say give them all the business and make the other places come down. Unfortunately for me its a bit of a ride and the service wasn't that basic. Nothing to brag about. Will I go back? Well I am cheap! LOL Have fun and stay safe.

The Spa is called Spa 99. The phone number is 702-331-7888. They have three YOUNG girls currently working there. I just want you guys to know that I do not have any vested interest in the business but that I told Wendy I would help her get the word out.

LvMagic
06-04-13, 02:48
The Spa is called Spa 99. The phone number is 702-331-7888. They have three YOUNG girls currently working there. I just want you guys to know that I do not have any vested interest in the business but that I told Wendy I would help her get the word out.I too verified. Wendy from 88 / Pebble was there with girl named Lisa. I gave lirrle more than panther but service was good not excellent like it was at Pebble. Too bad Pebble shut down. Face 8 body 8 service 8. It wasnt full hour. I guess we can ask for more as we give business.

Pcpc1688
06-04-13, 05:00
Made 3 visits this week. Foot was rubbed less but all other areas were taken care of.

Got cc then Lulucy.

It wasn't bad, things are looking up there.

PC out

Joesun1
06-04-13, 05:09
Well I am cheap! LOL Have fun and stay safe.Got you beat bud, I actually have reduced the amount of girls I see in the last month I paid out a total of 66 clams and saw 2 girls dam that's even cheaper than Basslakes girls LOL. I'm actually working on a FWB girl which I've been mining CL for the last 3 months sure she's not everyone's cup of tea but she's a BBW but for free you can't get any better then that. I'll still see girls maybe once a month but doing the same thing year in and year out has become boring so I am transitioning to new possibilities, doing different stuff in the Hobby.

Lpsg4657
06-04-13, 12:26
Visited this place. Next to a theater. Lit up like a Christmas tree. I guess following city guidance. Inside lights on, shades open, no locks on interior doors. Well, at least in the room I was in. Saw two girls there and neither was what I would call young. I say around mid to late 30s moving easily into 40s. I was out the door 120 total with 40 going to the house. The menu was full for that price. I guess because its a new prices aren't inflated yet. I say give them all the business and make the other places come down. Unfortunately for me its a bit of a ride and the service wasn't that basic. Nothing to brag about. Will I go back? Well I am cheap! LOL Have fun and stay safe.I think the $40 is an introductory offer trying to drum up business. That is what I paid as well. As far as the age of the providers I was just going off of what Wendy told me. I only saw Wendy that day so I can not attest to any other providers. I went during the day so I did not see the light show. While I was in the process of receiving my "massage" the city inspector came in to inspect the place and check the licenses! Needless to say it put a damper on the festivities and I was forced to hasten my objectives completion! I did notice no locks on the doors which concerned me when I heard the inspector asking what was going on in the room I and Wendy were in! I did however like the clean and fresh facility.

Lpsg4657
06-04-13, 20:53
Gentlemen just spoke with Wendy and told her some of you guys have come by to visit. She would like to thank you for your patronage and hopes you enjoyed your visit and will come back soon. She also told me that a new young and beautiful girl will start working there tomorrow. If I have a chance I will attempt to pay a visit to confirm the "youth" and "beauty" of this new girl sometime this week unless one of you fine gentlemen get there first! I also told her about your concerns (lights to bright, no locks on massage room doors, etc.) and your ideas for improvements. I have been seeing Wendy on and off for almost two years. I have always been treated well and I rate her service on a scale of 1-10 a 10! On 1 June I woke her up at 1000 AM and she came in to service me at the new place within 10 minutes! So I guess you can say I am biases when it comes to Wendy and get special attention and service. She had been in beauty school for the past two weeks and I was her first customer since then so you can image my delight at the freshness and firmness of her assets! By the way if any new mongers go there tell her Bob from the Blog sent you. I told her to make sure you guys get treated right!

DingoDango
06-04-13, 21:15
Got you beat bud, I actually have reduced the amount of girls I see in the last month I paid out a total of 66 clams and saw 2 girls dam that's even cheaper than Basslakes girls LOL. I'm actually working on a FWB girl which I've been mining CL for the last 3 months sure she's not everyone's cup of tea but she's a BBW but for free you can't get any better then that. I'll still see girls maybe once a month but doing the same thing year in and year out has become boring so I am transitioning to new possibilities, doing different stuff in the Hobby.Off of Flamingo and Durango? I just found one too!

VegasMatt
06-04-13, 23:56
Well last night I drove by that new one by the theater a few times and decided I didn 't have enough info and headed for QV.

Drove by Qv and got the new girl from NYC, Amy.

She's only here for two weeks.

Looks 9

Service 9

Tip $.60

Loxxii
06-05-13, 05:21
The cheaper we are, the lower the prices go. I will be visiting the new place and reporting very soon. It is close to Flamingo and Decatur where I am too. Sounds perfect. I hope one of the girls there has a nice big ass the way I like (they're asian, so I doubt it)

Speaking of BBW, I wouldn't mind finding one while I am here for the summer. I'm guessing neither of you guys would be interesting in sharing?

At least if she is big, there is a chance she has a big ass too, LOL.

I'll let you know about my experience at the spa soon. I'm loving the posts by my fellow cheap guys. 5

Loxxii
06-05-13, 05:22
Hello gents, I bring you greetings from Georgia, not Atlanta area. We have a fare share of AMP where I live although mostly are Korean in nature. Although I think I like the foot spa set up better. I rode a bus from the strip in to Chinatown. As I walked up from the bus stop I stopped in at 'Play it again Sam's' on Wynn and Spring mountain. Enjoyed some water, cool air, titties, and company for a few minutes before I continued. I really hadn't planned on going to a parlor til I saw the prices. Well below normal fees around here. With all of the places to choose from I didn't know where to start and the battery on my phone was running low so I couldn't do a quick browse before deciding. So I went to Empror Spa on the other side of Wynn and Spring mountain. I chose it mainly cause they were 24hrs and I wanted to stop in again before I left town the next morning. When I got inside I was led to a room where Jin came to meet me. She was probably in her 30s wore jeans, a regular shirt and latex gloves. Which was fine but I guess I had the more pedicure vibe than AMP. She did a decent job on my feet which needed the attention from walking all day. Although she was hard to talk too and kept looking at me funny the whole time. With out even a hint of extras I put my shoes on and left. As I was walking out the door, she asked for a tip; which I was not obliged to give her so I kept walking. I kinda felt bad, especially If I would have ruined it for someone else, but I didn't feel she did anything to earn a tip.

Undaunted, I stopped had some curry and rice at the Anime Ramen shop and kept moving. My last option was to try the one place I did remember from searching the board earlier, Zudao. All the reviews I saw were out dated, so I thought they may have been gone at first. Luckily they weren't. I don't remember the ladys name but I think she was the MMS. Probably in her late 40s if not more. Still looked decent for her age though. As she massaged my feet and pulled on my toes, I started to get the feeling she'd be good at a HJ. I wastn' mistaken. She was very friendly and talkative the whole time which made things more enjoyable. She didn't use any special technique as far as I could tell, but I guess experience is what made her good. Probably the best I've had. I get excited just thinking about it, I doubt I lasted even 2 min. It was so good I came back the next morning for seconds.What were the prices?

Loxxii
06-05-13, 05:24
The only one I've heard about in that intersection is "QQ". I have know personal knowledge but they

Are know to have hot girls and they're also k=known to be very high on the price.

If you can get upto Spring Mtn (more like Twain and Decatur) there's one called "Thousand foot Spa" that's had some

Good reviews on another site.

There's also a good one on Hacenda and Decatur called "Rose Spa". That's south of you past trop maybe

A couple miles.QQ is out of business now. I may try 1000 and Rose though.

Lv Panther
06-05-13, 10:29
The cheaper we are, the lower the prices go.I agree totally. If we all band together we COULD lower the prices. Or they would go out of business from lack of customers. But there are a some here where high tips are handled easily by their wallets so they don't mind a generous tip for the service they receive. As long as those tips are being handed out, they will be expected. That's why I said give all the business to the new place. Right now they are inexpensive. If they raise they're prices, let the hunt begin for other lower priced places. And Joesun, you are The Cheap Champ! Check your email. I PM'd you.

Pcpc1688
06-05-13, 12:47
Well last night I drove by that new one by the theater a few times and decided I didn 't have enough info and headed for QV.

Drove by Qv and got the new girl from NYC, Amy.

She's only here for two weeks.

Looks 9

Service 9

Tip $.60You boys are still paying these girls way too much IMHO. Especially for locals. $ to $.2 is max pain.

PC out

Wj0272
06-05-13, 12:50
From a recommendation on another site I went there. First time I saw Kiki, great massage and wonderful service. The second time I saw Ruby, younger and a great body, great service too.

Highly recommended, but if you have to cab it there from the strip hotels, good luck. It's a pain and expensive to get taxis out there (Henderson).

Lpsg4657
06-05-13, 14:28
Gentlemen I have been in contact with Wendy at Spa 99 and have informed her that you like the Spa's low prices and will continue to take your business to them if they keep there prices low. She has promised me that the low prices will continue as they wish to get as many new customers as they can. So lets hold them to there word and give them all the business they can handle!

Lv Panther
06-05-13, 14:29
You boys are still paying these girls way too much IMHO. Especially for locals. $ to $.2 is max pain.

PC outThese are the fat wallets who can afford the higher tips. These higher expected tips are also the reason why a number of us locals do not go to this establishment. The cheaper the better is my outlook. Now if I can just pull off a Joesun cheapee. Have fun and stay safe.

Zman429
06-05-13, 20:34
From a recommendation on another site I went there. First time I saw Kiki, great massage and wonderful service. The second time I saw Ruby, younger and a great body, great service too.

Highly recommended, but if you have to cab it there from the strip hotels, good luck. It's a pain and expensive to get taxis out there (Henderson).Yea and you got the B team wait till you run into Jenni or Yuki, FYI Kikki is very hot

Joesun1
06-05-13, 20:59
I agree totally. If we all band together we COULD lower the prices. Or they would go out of business from lack of customers. But there are a some here where high tips are handled easily by their wallets so they don't mind a generous tip for the service they receive. As long as those tips are being handed out, they will be expected. That's why I said give all the business to the new place. Right now they are inexpensive. If they raise they're prices, let the hunt begin for other lower priced places. And Joesun, you are The Cheap Champ! Check your email. I PM'd you.We can try to strike all day but our numbers on this board are low we are the smart ones to be on here but the vast majority who don't use the forums are the real problem unless we can connect with them which is virtuously zero percent then the places will continue to pull in the dough I don't even think if we banded together we would even make a dent?

Straw
06-05-13, 22:57
I also stopped by. And agree that 2 of the girls are easily in their 40s (if not more). Which is ok if they give a good rub. Just not what I would call young.

Recognized all 3 of them from other MPs in Henderson from a few years ago. Service was pretty good. And all the girls were sweet and friendly. The location is probably not the best for privacy. Since it is right by a busy movie theater and a busy Olive Garden.

Also. They have an odd layout which seems really open. You can see the whole place through the front window. You can also see through the front door from a couple of the rooms and practically from the shower room.

Visited this place. Next to a theater. Lit up like a Christmas tree. I guess following city guidance. Inside lights on, shades open, no locks on interior doors. Well, at least in the room I was in. Saw two girls there and neither was what I would call young. I say around mid to late 30s moving easily into 40s. I was out the door 120 total with 40 going to the house. The menu was full for that price. I guess because its a new prices aren't inflated yet. I say give them all the business and make the other places come down. Unfortunately for me its a bit of a ride and the service wasn't that basic. Nothing to brag about. Will I go back? Well I am cheap! LOL Have fun and stay safe.

BigMan637
06-05-13, 23:34
I also stopped by. And agree that 2 of the girls are easily in their 40s (if not more). Which is ok if they give a good rub. Just not what I would call young.

Recognized all 3 of them from other MPs in Henderson from a few years ago. Service was pretty good. And all the girls were sweet and friendly. The location is probably not the best for privacy. Since it is right by a busy movie theater and a busy Olive Garden.

Also. They have an odd layout which seems really open. You can see the whole place through the front window. You can also see through the front door from a couple of the rooms and practically from the shower room.I stopped by today at about 1 pm. Was greeted by Wendy at front door. Lots of DFK by Wendy who also stroked Big Jim and the twins once in the room. Wendy asked what other massage places I have been. I told her that the 99 Spa was recommended by Bob on this site. She introduced me to Lisa who was my provider. Both ladies are beautiful. FB massage was $40 for hh and $60 for hour. I opted for an hour. At the flip HJ for $60, CBJ for $100 and FS for $120. I opted for FS. Duh! These ladies are great lets support them and not pay the high prices elsewhere.

Loxxii
06-06-13, 04:44
Visited this place. Next to a theater. Lit up like a Christmas tree. I guess following city guidance. Inside lights on, shades open, no locks on interior doors. Well, at least in the room I was in. Saw two girls there and neither was what I would call young. I say around mid to late 30s moving easily into 40s. I was out the door 120 total with 40 going to the house. The menu was full for that price. I guess because its a new prices aren't inflated yet. I say give them all the business and make the other places come down. Unfortunately for me its a bit of a ride and the service wasn't that basic. Nothing to brag about. Will I go back? Well I am cheap! LOL Have fun and stay safe.Bigman,

I think you over paid. LV said he paid 120 totql for FS INCLUDING the 40 door fee. Just want to make sure I get this right before I go in there sticking to the price we have established.

Joesun1
06-06-13, 05:03
These are the fat wallets who can afford the higher tips. These higher expected tips are also the reason why a number of us locals do not go to this establishment. The cheaper the better is my outlook. Now if I can just pull off a Joesun cheapee. Have fun and stay safe.My cheapee's come from a lot of CL mining and negotiation it's not easy but it's worth it. But this is only CL not the AMP's I know that would never happen their!

Joesun1
06-06-13, 05:12
Bigman,

I think you over paid. LV said he paid 120 totql for FS INCLUDING the 40 door fee. Just want to make sure I get this right before I go in there sticking to the price we have established.You're misreading they both said the same thing that 30 min was 40 dollar house fee and $.20 for the FS to me that's only like 30-40 dollars cheaper then QV so I don't know if he meant 40 house fee and .80 for FS in that case then yes we need to know what they mean because this gets confusing sometimes for what they're truly trying to say.

Lv Panther
06-06-13, 13:27
You're misreading they both said the same thing that 30 min was 40 dollar house fee and $.20 for the FS to me that's only like 30-40 dollars cheaper then QV so I don't know if he meant 40 house fee and .80 for FS in that case then yes we need to know what they mean because this gets confusing sometimes for what they're truly trying to say.Out the door was 120. 40 to the house and 80 to the girl. And I got the full service ride. If you're tipping over 100 here I hope she's very good or in her early 20s. LOL. Again, this all IMHO.

PoppaCherry
06-06-13, 15:52
You're misreading they both said the same thing that 30 min was 40 dollar house fee and $.20 for the FS to me that's only like 30-40 dollars cheaper then QV so I don't know if he meant 40 house fee and .80 for FS in that case then yes we need to know what they mean because this gets confusing sometimes for what they're truly trying to say."I was out the door 120 total with 40 going to the house"

Seems pretty clear to me. I will be visiting sometime this week and will report back aswell, going to try and stick to this pricing.

Pcpc1688
06-06-13, 15:59
Gentlemen I have been in contact with Wendy at Spa 99 and have informed her that you like the Spa's low prices and will continue to take your business to them if they keep there prices low. She has promised me that the low prices will continue as they wish to get as many new customers as they can. So lets hold them to there word and give them all the business they can handle!Hey pal, you sure your not Wendys benefactor already? Which none of us around here promote as much as you are doing.

The choice is whomevers but perhaps you should TOFFT elsewhere as well and report back.

Yuki and Jenny are indeed A team gals even at the tender age of 49 LOL. She can still suck the golfball thru a garden hose like a champ and CIMWS as well.

PC out

BigMan637
06-06-13, 19:56
You're misreading they both said the same thing that 30 min was 40 dollar house fee and $.20 for the FS to me that's only like 30-40 dollars cheaper then QV so I don't know if he meant 40 house fee and .80 for FS in that case then yes we need to know what they mean because this gets confusing sometimes for what they're truly trying to say.Joe, got it right on the prices.

Massage is $40 for hh, $60 for hr.

HJ is $60.

CBJ is $

FS is $.20.

I thought price was reasonable and Wendy and Lisa are both beautiful.

Total out the door for me was $.80.

Out!

Lpsg4657
06-06-13, 21:13
Hey pal, you sure your not Wendys benefactor already? Which none of us around here promote as much as you are doing.

The choice is whomevers but perhaps you should TOFFT elsewhere as well and report back.

Yuki and Jenny are indeed A team gals even at the tender age of 49 LOL. She can still suck the golfball thru a garden hose like a champ and CIMWS as well.

PC outI wish I was but sadly NO I am just a regular customer like you trying to get the word out. I found out that the owner is located in Calif. And Wendy is trying to run the place with her somewhat limited English language skills! I am just trying to help the girl out as a long time customer. I think you all know about the place so no need for me to post about it anymore. I was a frequent visitor at Spa88, Pebble, Spa Yi, New Shanghi and Jade Garden.

Joesun1
06-07-13, 00:12
Out the door was 120. 40 to the house and 80 to the girl. And I got the full service ride. If you're tipping over 100 here I hope she's very good or in her early 20s. LOL. Again, this all IMHO.That is a good deal for AMP guys I still haven't gone to one as I only work Part time so that hampers the wallet hence going my CHEAP route. Umm that was for 30 minutes correct?

Bill33
06-07-13, 03:03
I wish I was but sadly NO I am just a regular customer like you trying to get the word out. I found out that the owner is located in Calif. And Wendy is trying to run the place with her somewhat limited English language skills! I am just trying to help the girl out as a long time customer. I think you all know about the place so no need for me to post about it anymore. I was a frequent visitor at Spa88, Pebble, Spa Yi, New Shanghi and Jade Garden.At Spa88, Pebble, Spa Yi, New Shanghi and Jade Garden.

Which one is the best to you? How were the damage for services? Please.

PM me for details.

Thanks!

Be safe

Loxxii
06-10-13, 03:47
When I was here in 2011 there was a fellow senior member named Monte3 that pmed me info on an aamp on valley view across from the Rio. Is it still operating?

MasterJedi
06-11-13, 03:52
At Spa88, Pebble, Spa Yi, New Shanghi and Jade Garden.

Which one is the best to you? How were the damage for services? Please.

PM me for details.Why PM? Just read and you will find the answer with details my friend. I didn't say RTFF.

Hendogixxer
06-12-13, 19:57
I have been to Spa 99 twice in the last week. I have to agree with everything that has been said. Great Place, excellent prices. Wendy (Mamasan I think) Is fun and flirty and gives one helluva deep tissue massage. I have met 2 of the girls so far, Lisa is hot as hell and Nene is a little cutie also both very good and energetic. I saw one girl with Glasses and Two tone hair today as I was leaving, hoping to meet her next visit. She filled out a pair of jeans VERY NICELY. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

For those uncomfortable going in the front they have an unmarked side entrance you can hit from the parking garage.

Loxxii
06-13-13, 05:31
I arrived at Golden Massage at 12:30 tonight (my birthday). The only girl there went by Joy. First she tries to charge me 60. I say the ad says 49. She says ok 50. She does talk much and doesn't smile at all. I made small talk to find out her name for you guys. She asked me if it feels good. I say yeah but can you go a little harder? She says no we only do oil massage. I expected to to be weak. What I didn't expect is for her to completely stop and just hold my arm like 10 times for maybe 5 seconds each time. Weird. I asked for my ts and she did it without much fanfare at all. She said if I wanted HJ and I said no. She was such a dead fish that I wasn't even hard half the time. After I dried myself off and got dressed I handed her a 10 tip. She says that she usually gets 20. I say oh ok and tell her good night. She frowns. I leave at 1:20. I'll try again another time to see if I can catch one of the good ones if they are even still there.

Well that wasn't so great. If any one could pm me a contact for a cheap chick that would be a better value please do. It would be a nice birthday gesture. I don't want to have to be stuck here for a month with no prospects.

Guy702
06-13-13, 13:48
This is a longshot, but anyone know where Mercedes from Lavender Spa is now? Saw her about a month ago (I think she had just started) , but when I went back to see her last week they said she no longer works there.

Lpsg4657
06-15-13, 13:16
I have been to Spa 99 twice in the last week. I have to agree with everything that has been said. Great Place, excellent prices. Wendy (Mamasan I think) Is fun and flirty and gives one helluva deep tissue massage. I have met 2 of the girls so far, Lisa is hot as hell and Nene is a little cutie also both very good and energetic. I saw one girl with Glasses and Two tone hair today as I was leaving, hoping to meet her next visit. She filled out a pair of jeans VERY NICELY. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

For those uncomfortable going in the front they have an unmarked side entrance you can hit from the parking garage.The girl you saw that day is named Jessica 24yrs old and starting work this Monday. I guess Nene did not work out so she is no longer there. Wendy is running the place and doing a fine job.

TheEuro
06-15-13, 18:57
When I was here in 2011 there was a fellow senior member named Monte3 that pmed me info on an aamp on valley view across from the Rio. Is it still operating?Might have been USA spa, was inbetween orleans and palms area, I saw something opened up again there haven't been there

Loxxii
06-16-13, 01:26
Might have been USA spa, was inbetween orleans and palms area, I saw something opened up again there haven't been thereHe describe it as being in an apartment. USA spa sounds like a real establishment.

Loxxii
06-17-13, 05:07
Saw a CL ad running for this new place on Flamingo and Durango. It said 80 for 2 hours. I get there and Annie says its 80 for 90 minutes. That didn't seem like a bad deal so I decided not to walk. Glad I didn't. It was a good hard massage with a lot of attention to the butt and ball area and it lasted the whole 90 minutes. Extras were offered, but I declined because the girl seemed timid and didn't smile enough to show some personality. I am a black dude who loves big plump asses so these asian chicks got to at least give a brother a smile now and then so I can have something to work with. YMMV on actually getting the 2 hours for 80. I will repeat regardless because it felt great.

TheEuro
06-19-13, 12:56
Saw a CL ad running for this new place on Flamingo and Durango. It said 80 for 2 hours. I get there and Annie says its 80 for 90 minutes. That didn't seem like a bad deal so I decided not to walk. Glad I didn't. It was a good hard massage with a lot of attention to the butt and ball area and it lasted the whole 90 minutes. Extras were offered, but I declined because the girl seemed timid and didn't smile enough to show some personality. I am a black dude who loves big plump asses so these asian chicks got to at least give a brother a smile now and then so I can have something to work with. YMMV on actually getting the 2 hours for 80. I will repeat regardless because it felt great.What ranges where the extras offered at

Inforfun
06-20-13, 01:17
The Euro had mentioned going to this spa before and I think him and someone else mentioned a big breasted thai or Chinese lady. They just started advertising on BP again and say they are open 24/7. Went one night, open sign in doorway, locked door, and lit very bright inside. Saw a bunch of shoes in the hallway ranging in sizes, some even looked like childrens shoes. Rang bell a couple times and when I was about to leave some heavy set middle aged white guy comes out (shoeless, haha) of one of the hallway rooms and turns to go down the hall and accidentally notices me at the front door and gave me a look like what the hell was I doing there standing outside the door. Said screw it and went to my car to leave and the guy turns out the lights and watches from the door as I leave and pulls the shutters. ? Anyone visit or revisit this place? Same big breasted asian? Any intel?

Loxxii
06-20-13, 03:43
What ranges where the extras offered atI don't know. She said if I wanted a HJ and I said no just the massage.

Loxxii
06-20-13, 03:51
Finally made the long ass trek today. I like night asses so I asked for Jessica but she wasn't there. I meet Wendy and got a massage from Lisa. Both were nice enough but way too skinny for my liking. The massage was great. On the flip I got a HJ for $50. $40 to the house for 30 mins. This is the first time I have seen an AMP girl smile in vegas. That goes a long way. Most of the girls in this town are like zombies. I may repeat if I can catch the one with the big ass.

Asunmo
06-20-13, 13:55
Hello room. I am in town just a day Friday and wondered if anyone can recommend a cool provided with ending, incall and stay around $.50 area. I have tried reading a few reports but thought I would rather ask the local group. I will check back here or a PM is good too. Not looking for FS just good massage and ending would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

LvMagic
06-20-13, 15:45
I had chance to see Jessica. It was late. She's in her 30 not 20s. But she does have great body. Her massage was not the best but she has great personality and knows how to filrt. She give attention to sac from the back and does great tease job. She does ask for more money than other girls. She wanted $120 for CBJ. I did pay to see how she is. She did let me DATY. It's was very good CBJ. Looks 9, Service 10, personality 10. She will be a busy girl for sure.

Loxxii
06-20-13, 21:33
I had chance to see Jessica. It was late. She's in her 30 not 20s. But she does have great body. Her massage was not the best but she has great personality and knows how to filrt. She give attention to sac from the back and does great tease job. She does ask for more money than other girls. She wanted $120 for CBJ. I did pay to see how she is. She did let me DATY. It's was very good CBJ. Looks 9, Service 10, personality 10. She will be a busy girl for sure.Damn I wish she was there the day I went. Can somebody please describe the size of her ass? I mean, which celebrity is she shaped like?

I am not local and that is a long ass bus ride from where I'm staying but I may even walk over there barefoot for a rare thick asian.

Lpsg4657
06-20-13, 22:17
Damn I wish she was there the day I went. Can somebody please describe the size of her ass? I mean, which celebrity is she shaped like?

I am not local and that is a long ass bus ride from where I'm staying but I may even walk over there barefoot for a rare thick asian.Met Jessica on a recent visit. Dude she's got your typical asian ass. Sorry. She does not come in until 2 PM. She has been scolded by the other girls for her overcharging of customers. I think $120 for a CBJ is $40 too much! Yep she fine but not sure if it's worth it. I will stick with Wendy or Lisa. Both have excellent attitudes and charge reasonable fees for their services. YMMV!

Lpsg4657
06-21-13, 00:29
Well just found out Jessica is gone at Spa 99 and a new girl has already come in to replace her! To many customers complained she was overcharging them. The final straw was when she refused to give a customer a massage because that is all he wanted and she would not make any tip money! I say good riddance we don't need girls like her no matter how hot they think they R.

Eviltajiri
06-21-13, 01:57
Ok, don't know what the issue was with Jessica; she was one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. Saw her twice and both times were exceptional. Both times I saw her she never even brought up money with me, and I was the one that had to remind her that I owed her; not quite sure were the overcharging came from. Each time she was ecstatic with what I gave her and very appreciative. People had to have been rude or mistreated her because she was an absolute sweetheart to me. But then again I am usually respectful and if there is ever negotiation I do not try to haggle and insult the girl. Its a service offered, if its too expensive walk away. Sad she left, very pretty girl and a hell of a lot of fun. Then again maybe it was another YMMV.

Loxxii
06-21-13, 04:23
Well just found out Jessica is gone at Spa 99 and a new girl has already come in to replace her! To many customers complained she was overcharging them. The final straw was when she refused to give a customer a massage because that is all he wanted and she would not make any tip money! I say good riddance we don't need girls like her no matter how hot they think they R.Agreed. The hunt for a donkey butt continues.

Throwaway3602
06-21-13, 14:10
So I've been reading the forum and others a lot, and it seems spa 99 and QV both get a lot of good reviews. Which has the most attractive and friendliest attitude girls?

Lpsg4657
06-21-13, 14:27
Ok, don't know what the issue was with Jessica; she was one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. Saw her twice and both times were exceptional. Both times I saw her she never even brought up money with me, and I was the one that had to remind her that I owed her; not quite sure were the overcharging came from. Each time she was ecstatic with what I gave her and very appreciative. People had to have been rude or mistreated her because she was an absolute sweetheart to me. But then again I am usually respectful and if there is ever negotiation I do not try to haggle and insult the girl. Its a service offered, if its too expensive walk away. Sad she left, very pretty girl and a hell of a lot of fun. Then again maybe it was another YMMV.What I heard from the girls is that a customer said she charged him $150 the first time and then when he came back tried to charge him $200 for the same service! I guess there were other complaints as well. But the refusing to give a massage at a massage parlor is a bit much I think you would agree! The new girls name is Marry and she is a cutie!

Kirkd9
06-23-13, 04:55
What I heard from the girls is that a customer said she charged him $150 the first time and then when he came back tried to charge him $200 for the same service! I guess there were other complaints as well. But the refusing to give a massage at a massage parlor is a bit much I think you would agree! The new girls name is Marry and she is a cutie!I've googled, looked in the yellow pages, where is Spa 99 located?

Vegas1357
06-23-13, 13:56
I've googled, looked in the yellow pages, where is Spa 99 located?RTFF. In this case, post 3342.

Lpsg4657
06-23-13, 21:35
I've googled, looked in the yellow pages, where is Spa 99 located?The Spa just opened on 1 June and does not have a internet / yellow book listing. See the ads on Craigslist and Backpage for the internet special prices and location.

Spa 99 is at 4500 East Sunset Suite #2 in Henderson right next to the Galaxy theater.

Lpsg4657
06-24-13, 15:40
Gentlemen just had a visit with "Mary" not Marry at Spa 99 and she is wonderful! She is lots of fun and gives a great massage. She will only be a 99 until Sunday so you better hurry up if you want to see her! I highly recommend her. Everything is on the menu so treat her right and she will treat you even better!

Fanofhg22
06-24-13, 16:38
Any massage parlors close to Binions that are recommended? I'm in the Fremont Street area and need something within walking distance. Tips for strip clubs are also appreciated!

VegasMatt
06-25-13, 02:55
Gentlemen just had a visit with "Mary" not Marry at Spa 99 and she is wonderful! She is lots of fun and gives a great massage. She will only be a 99 until Sunday so you better hurry up if you want to see her! I highly recommend her. Everything is on the menu so treat her right and she will treat you even better!What does she look like? Age?

Zman429
06-25-13, 02:58
Any massage parlors close to Binions that are recommended? I'm in the Fremont Street area and need something within walking distance. Tips for strip clubs are also appreciated!Not no but heck NO. Go to henderson you can take the bus. For strip clubs you've got Rhino's, Little Darlings etc but need you'll need a ride can call for limo. OG's has a nice afternoon deal no cover $3. 50 drinks just north of stratosphere.

Lpsg4657
06-25-13, 12:12
What does she look like? Age?I have a hard time guesting Asian women age. I say she is in her 30s. She has long hair down to her ass, a really nice real rake, she is a bit taller then Lisa or Wendy. Now I will say this as you might have guessed I am kinda of a VIP at 99 Spa. I have helped Wendy get the word out and post ads on the internet for her and she has expressed her gratitude. She told Mary to treat me right and I think I got special treatment so YMMV.

VegasMatt
06-25-13, 17:26
I have a hard time guesting Asian women age. I say she is in her 30s. She has long hair down to her ass, a really nice real rake, she is a bit taller then Lisa or Wendy. Now I will say this as you might have guessed I am kinda of a VIP at 99 Spa. I have helped Wendy get the word out and post ads on the internet for her and she has expressed her gratitude. She told Mary to treat me right and I think I got special treatment so YMMV.If the menu or sevice is limited with YMMV I won't be going there. Thanks.

Lpsg4657
06-25-13, 18:19
I have told the girls at 99 that they should provide the same level of excellent service to EVERY customer if the expect to get loyal repeat customers. I hope they heed my words. I have been visiting these establishments from the east to the west coast for over 20 years. I always go in the AM around 10ish and get them right out of the shower when they are all squeaky clean and fresh. I always go for FS and start out with DATY until climax. Once you have achieved this level they are like putty in your hands and I am ALWAYS guaranteed a good time! I am always respectful and everyone ends the session fully satisfied. I have dated three of these working ladies in the past and once you have won there trust, which is hard to get, they are excellent companions. I guess I just love the challenge. I have also dated three strippers in the past. Another group of tough nuts to crack! Normal women hold no allure for me. I am a mess!

Dalbregio
06-25-13, 20:25
Does anyone know where Mary aka Strawberry from 1, 000 Foot Spa is working now? I guess she don't work here no more.

Rvoki
06-26-13, 01:51
Based on some reviews, I visited Spa 99 today. Midday. And was greeted by Mary. A very pleasant mid 30s lady of average looks. Mary was professional at first, equal to spas on Spring Mtn. During the massage. Average at best. Mary became much more settled, playful even. I enjoyed my time. I did meet Wendy when I was leaving. I'll repeat but will frequent others as well.

I have a hard time guesting Asian women age. I say she is in her 30s. She has long hair down to her ass, a really nice real rake, she is a bit taller then Lisa or Wendy. Now I will say this as you might have guessed I am kinda of a VIP at 99 Spa. I have helped Wendy get the word out and post ads on the internet for her and she has expressed her gratitude. She told Mary to treat me right and I think I got special treatment so YMMV.

ChocolateMan1
06-26-13, 03:49
Just been to lily spa have jojo the cutie as my massage therapitcs. Nice implants boobs and great attitude with a HJ while touching all over her body. Have anyone visited her before feel free to share.

Joesun1
06-26-13, 04:01
Based on some reviews, I visited Spa 99 today. Midday. And was greeted by Mary. A very pleasant mid 30s lady of average looks. Mary was professional at first, equal to spas on Spring Mtn. During the massage. Average at best. Mary became much more settled, playful even. I enjoyed my time. I did meet Wendy when I was leaving. I'll repeat but will frequent others as well.When you guys do a mini-review you don't put in the $$$ Amount the guys I'm sure would like to be informed of that as well?

VegasMatt
06-26-13, 06:47
I think it sucks when people shill for these spas.

I don't have the bucks to experiment with like I used too.

This sounds like the same crap that was put out when "Spa 35" opened.

Full of Hype and BS. I won't visit a spa until it's got a good track

Record. I do appreciate honest reviews.

I hope "Spa 99" turns into a reliable spa but only time will tell.

Thanks Rvoki for an honest review.

Johhny Quest
06-26-13, 16:17
Re Spa99.

It seems that Spa99 is becoming just like other spas / AMPs. Some real reports on USA are showing prices at or near other spa prices even exceeding some places. One guy on here is promoting that spa too much and makes me suspect of this spa.

With prices as reported here for Spa99, might as well choose something else.

And if Spa99 has girls from Spa88, maybe Spa88 has new girls! I read one report that said Spa88 is closed.

So with prices through the roof at Spa99, forget it.

Lpsg4657
06-26-13, 18:35
I have explained my relationship with the Spa 99 gang in previous post. I am not a "Shill" Vegasmatt if you are referring to me in your most recent post. I am just trying to help a new Spa get off the ground for a long time friend. Yes I do get special treatment and have stated so in previous post. A member has PMed me to ask how I get in good and date Spa girls. Be neat, clean, and respectful. Never bicker about money. Make them cum and you are a God!

Lv Panther
06-26-13, 21:51
Yeah, I haven't been back to Spa 99 since my first visit. I figured if I'm going to pay forty at the door and then one twenty tip I might as well go to Rio. Its closer for me. My first visit to Spa 99 was just ok. But I was out the door one twenty total with a FS ride so I can't complain. But if its up to one sixty then I'll save the drive and go somewhere closer. That's just me though. If my pockets were deep I'd be VIP at QV. But since they're not, I don't frequent that establishment. To each his own. Everyone have fun and,

Stay safe.

Throwaway3602
06-26-13, 22:38
So I've been reading the forum and others a lot, and I've got a good idea of a couple that are getting a lot of reviews, but I guess just like a little poll. Which has the most attractive and friendliest attitude girls?

WtfIsThisMess
06-27-13, 00:47
Yeah, I haven't been back to Spa 99 since my first visit. I figured if I'm going to pay forty at the door and then one twenty tip I might as well go to Rio. Its closer for me. My first visit to Spa 99 was just ok. But I was out the door one twenty total with a FS ride so I can't complain. But if its up to one sixty then I'll save the drive and go somewhere closer. That's just me though. If my pockets were deep I'd be VIP at QV. But since they're not, I don't frequent that establishment. To each his own. Everyone have fun and,

Stay safe.Where's Rio?

Vegas1357
06-27-13, 06:17
I have explained my relationship with the Spa 99 gang in previous post. I am not a "Shill" Vegasmatt if you are referring to me in your most recent post. I am just trying to help a new Spa get off the ground for a long time friend. Yes I do get special treatment and have stated so in previous post. A member has PMed me to ask how I get in good and date Spa girls. Be neat, clean, and respectful. Never bicker about money. Make them cum and you are a God!It's not a very compelling defense against a shill accusation to point out that you've disclosed (some part of) your relationship to the business owners.

You have to realize there is going to be a point where you do more damage than you help your AMP because people will perceive you have ulterior motives.

JimmyBoy
06-27-13, 11:15
Enjoyed the company of Eva last week. Arrived at 8:30 in morning and must have been first customer of day as massage tables were stripped down but she quickly put fresh sheets and towels on bed. .7 door fee for hour. First time I have had a table shower here as before it was always do it yourself shower in corner of room. Eva was a very attractive late 20s young lady who made me feel very much at ease with beautiful smile, conversation, and body. She was around 5' 7', long black hair to her waist, slender body with be cup breasts with eraser nipples that she loved to have sucked. Table shower was best I've ever had with a great soapy HJ. Had to stop her there before I erupted. Then off to massage room where I received a light sensual massage. She then slowly unbuttoned her blouse to reveal those beautiful breasts with small tatoos on both if them. She offered them up to me and I think she came as I licked and sucked on those nipples as FIV. The she went at it with a BBBJ moving up and down teasing me with intense pleasure. She crawled back up as I sucked those nipples some more and gave me a ride with a slow and intense CG. While she moaned the whole time. Then she rolled over for mish and I pounded away as she continued to moan until we both climaxed. She commented how she enjoyed watching me as I erupted with such pleasure deep inside her. Only down fall of whole experience was she wanted more than the $.30 offered but told that was all I had. She reluctantly agreed but would be only 45 minutes. Was there for 50 minutes total which is all I seem to ever get when I pay for an hour anyway. Would definitely see her again except I live 1200 miles away. Next trip maybe be lucky to see her if she is still there. Appearance 9. Table shower 10. Massage 6. BBBJ 10 FS. 9.

Total damage out door $$ for awesome experience.

Chocolateman
06-27-13, 13:09
Reading through, and noticed someone with my username. Just writing to say there seems to be 2 now. I post when I have info to share or have a question, just wanted to show the separation.

Kryptonite
06-27-13, 14:26
Nice thread here guys. Thanks for all the sharing.

Read posts back to March. Sounds like Queen Vixen possibly Spa99 are my thing.

Haven't seen anything where you can see a lineup to choose from. Do you just get whoever mama or papa gives you?

If you're ever up in Vancouver pooning, PM me any time.

Thanks!

BigMan637
06-27-13, 23:39
Nice thread here guys. Thanks for all the sharing.

Read posts back to March. Sounds like Queen Vixen possibly Spa99 are my thing.

Haven't seen anything where you can see a lineup to choose from. Do you just get whoever mama or papa gives you?

If you're ever up in Vancouver pooning, PM me any time.

Thanks!Kryptonite,

I have been to Spa 99, Rio Spa, Sunshine Massage and Ling Spa. It has been that you pretty much get what they give you unless you ask for someone specifically. About the only place you can get a line up is at a legal brothel.

BigMan637
06-27-13, 23:46
Has anybody gotten a massage from a lady who advertises on BP and CL as Japanese lady 702-682-3851. I have found only one listing where she is.

Known as Baby. 50+, Japanese, long black hair and extra tip of $.40 with no specifics. She states she does incall 1 hour massage $40. States she is near the strip. Appreciate any info. Might have TOFT and report back!

AmpMaster
06-28-13, 01:16
Let's all give LPSG a break. He was kind enough to give up the goods on SPA99 and it's legit. Whether it's a friend or not, the service and girls are as he said. My 2 cents, from the times I've visited both spas:

SPA99 great service, very comfortable. The ladies are pretty, but older (older meaning 30+). I've been several times and never been disappointed by the service, menu or price. Be nice and they will will reciprocate.

QV is ol' reliable. The girls can be younger (had some early 20's) and they can cute and / or beautiful. The service is hit or miss depending on the girl and the prices were $20-$50 more (than SPA99) depending on the girl.

Let's give LPSG a break. For the newbies on this forum, it's hard enough to get intel on where and when to start. Let's take it at face value and continue to provide safe reliable information for all the mongers out there, not willing to pay the tourist prices on Spring

Mountain etc.

Lpsg4657
06-28-13, 10:55
Let's all give LPSG a break. He was kind enough to give up the goods on SPA99 and it's legit. Whether it's a friend or not, the service and girls are as he said. My 2 cents, from the times I've visited both spas:

SPA99 great service, very comfortable. The ladies are pretty, but older (older meaning 30+). I've been several times and never been disappointed by the service, menu or price. Be nice and they will will reciprocate.

QV is ol' reliable. The girls can be younger (had some early 20's) and they can cute and / or beautiful. The service is hit or miss depending on the girl and the prices were $20-$50 more (than SPA99) depending on the girl.

Let's give LPSG a break. For the newbies on this forum, it's hard enough to get intel on where and when to start. Let's take it at face value and continue to provide safe reliable information for all the mongers out there, not willing to pay the tourist prices on Spring

Mountain etc.Thank you I appreciate the kind words and am glad you are happy with the new spa. I have heard some bad news about QV. Seems they got raided by LEO on the 26th and four of the girls got carted off to the pokey! I tried to call QV and it seems the phone has been connected to a fax. Can anyone confirm if QV is still open?

Hendogixxer
06-28-13, 14:35

Mountain etc.I agree with AMP. Weather LPSG is or isn't is irrelevant. SPA 99 is a good place for the hobby and they have some of the better prices in town. I have been there several time and have had enjoyable experiences every time. Yes the ladies may not be the youngest, but with a little bit of age comes a lot of experience. Just enjoy it while you can. As those that remember Spa 35 can attest, Nothing lasts forever.

Vegas1964
06-28-13, 22:48
Thank you I appreciate the kind words and am glad you are happy with the new spa. I have heard some bad news about QV. Seems they got raided by LEO on the 26th and four of the girls got carted off to the pokey! I tried to call QV and it seems the phone has been connected to a fax. Can anyone confirm if QV is still open?They are still open for business but the OPEN sign is no longer on now.

VegasMatt
06-29-13, 05:20
Thank you I appreciate the kind words and am glad you are happy with the new spa. I have heard some bad news about QV. Seems they got raided by LEO on the 26th and four of the girls got carted off to the pokey! I tried to call QV and it seems the phone has been connected to a fax. Can anyone confirm if QV is still open?Got a link?

Theroid013
06-29-13, 13:15
They are still open for business but the OPEN sign is no longer on now.I drove by there this morning around 9:00am and the Neon "Massage" and "Foot Massage" signs were on, but not the "Open" sign. I do not know if this is good or bad.

Rabid Squirrel
06-30-13, 21:08
Has anybody gotten a massage from a lady who advertises on BP and CL as Japanese lady 702-682-3851. I have found only one listing where she is.

Known as Baby. 50+, Japanese, long black hair and extra tip of $.40 with no specifics. She states she does incall 1 hour massage $40. States she is near the strip. Appreciate any info. Might have TOFT and report back!One hour. $ for everything. Not much to look at, but decent enough. As much as I hate to admit it, I've seen her more than once. She's a cheap moped that used to work within walking distance from me.

RS

Bill33
07-01-13, 01:22
I agree with AMP. Weather LPSG is or isn't is irrelevant. SPA 99 is a good place for the hobby and they have some of the better prices in town. I have been there several time and have had enjoyable experiences every time. Yes the ladies may not be the youngest, but with a little bit of age comes a lot of experience. Just enjoy it while you can. As those that remember Spa 35 can attest, Nothing lasts forever.I'm taking vacation in LV.

Any recommendations for good, popular, busier MP?

Thanks!

B

BigMan637
07-01-13, 01:40
One hour. $ for everything. Not much to look at, but decent enough. As much as I hate to admit it, I've seen her more than once. She's a cheap moped that used to work within walking distance from me.

RSRS. Thanks for the info brother. I'm going to have to give it a try. I'll report back for the boys. $ for everything sounds like too good a deal to pass up.

Action22
07-01-13, 04:27
RS. Thanks for the info brother. I'm going to have to give it a try. I'll report back for the boys. $ for everything sounds like too good a deal to pass up.She's actually rebranded Chinese and early 50s. Experience was ok. Nice enough lady. No BJ.

Johhny Quest
07-01-13, 12:26
Re Japanese Lady.

If you look under apartment AMPs on this USA you will find info on this woman. To cut to the chase, she is an older woman, meaning, I believe she is in her 50s or 60s, she's short and does look her age, her body is okay. I've gotten her for 80, but she squeaks on that. She is one of my "low priced Asians" I see from time to time. She will not perform BJ, she claims "broken mouth" or some other excuse.

One hour. $ for everything. Not much to look at, but decent enough. As much as I hate to admit it, I've seen her more than once. She's a cheap moped that used to work within walking distance from me.

RS

BigMan637
07-01-13, 14:17
She's actually rebranded Chinese and early 50s. Experience was ok. Nice enough lady. No BJ.Action. Thanks for the info. The rebranded Chinese is no surprise! Still sounds like a good deal for $.

Fission06
07-01-13, 15:07
Why is everyone jumping on Lpsg4657? Who gives a crap if he knows the people or not. Saw Mary the other day at Spa 99. She's cute, nice rack, mid 30s, typical asian ass (flat) as someone else mentioned. She was somewhat quiet at first but eventually warmed up. All options were on the table, didn't disappoint. Though she wanted $160 (I don't do the abbreviation crap. That's stupid) but stayed firm at $120. Like Lpsg said though, she was only here until Sunday. She said she won't be back for at least another year. I would definitely go back if it wasn't so far. I didn't get a chance to see Wendy or Lisa, however.

SouthSky7
07-02-13, 00:48
I have heard some bad news about QV. Seems they got raided by LEO on the 26th and four of the girls got carted off to the pokey! I tried to call QV and it seems the phone has been connected to a fax. Can anyone confirm if QV is still open?That really pisses me off. Those girls don't deserve to be humiliated and treated like that. I feel really angry and bad for them. All the girls I have met there have always been really nice. The last place those girls should be is in jail. It's an injustice that they are being abused like that by the system. Sacrificial lambs. While big banks full of evil crooks, and the politicians supporting them, are getting away with what ever they want, manipulating our society and stealing millions of dollars from us every day without any consequences (not even a fine let alone jail time), these poor girls at QV who are decent human beings and deserve to be treated with respect are being arrested! Why? So that someone in the system can brag about it? So someone can get promoted or re-elected? This country is a sham. The people who were behind this raid should be ashamed of themselves for what they did to those girls. Do we know exactly who it was that raided the place? Do we know if they did anything to the customers?

Inforfun
07-02-13, 03:00
Seems as though my post may have been completely overshadowed by all the Spa 99 hype. Really seems as though there are to many posts about the place on too many levels, just my opinion. Just re posting this question in case anyone missed:

The Euro had mentioned going to this spa before and I think him and someone else mentioned a big breasted thai or Chinese lady. They just started advertising on BP again and say they are open 24/7. Went one night, open sign in doorway, locked door, and lit very bright inside. Saw a bunch of shoes in the hallway ranging in sizes, some even looked like childrens shoes. Rang bell a couple times and when I was about to leave some heavy set middle aged white guy comes out (shoeless, haha) of one of the hallway rooms and turns to go down the hall and accidentally notices me at the front door and gave me a look like what the hell was I doing there standing outside the door. Said screw it and went to my car to leave and the guy turns out the lights and watches from the door as I leave and pulls the shutters. ? Anyone visit or revisit this place? Same big breasted asian? Any intel?

VegasMatt
07-03-13, 06:03
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Johhny Quest
07-04-13, 03:24
Cherry Blossom Massage Sunset.

I responded to an ad on BP, it looked like an ad for an independent provider that does in and out call. Well, its a massage parlor over on Sunset. The advertisement said K-girl which of course sparked my interest since I think the K-girls are the prettiest Asians of them all.

So after thinking that the false lead was a red flag and after some days of mining on the major monger networks. I finally decide to go to Cherry Blossoms. The ad said $30 for half hour!

So I go, its a lonely place right by a busy sushi shop. I go in and it seems that its only one person working (9pm).

I pay the 30 bills. There's a shower in the room and she asked if I wanted to take a shower, yes! (although I always shower before I go to one of these places)

Then she does the massage. She looks like she's in her 30s or 40s, nice looking. Some brush up of the balls but not too much (darn).

The flip, the Empire State Building is towering over Vegas and I start to grab her nice ass and tits (be cups). She's wearing a summer dress.

She wants 140. I say 100 and say thats all I have. She said okay. She went to get a polyurethane and when she came back, I said, I want your crotch in my face. She raised the sales flag and said it would be $130 for that (everything). I said nope. I said, then just the regular. She got naked, wow, not a bad body on her, very nice posterior.

She took my rifle like Mae West! I asked her turn over and I rammed my cannon into her. No complaints (love that). The cannon shot off and hit the target just fine.

She cleaned me up and was very friendly. She said she was half Korean and half Chinese but raised in China by Chinese mother. I didn't buy that, she seem Chinese to me, but then again, I can't tell these Asian females seven ways to sundown, so I'm a goober.

So for totals: $30 for entrance (massage) + $100 for the duty = $130 total.

Would I repeat? I might. Not a repeated experience unless its cheaper or if I need a sushi fix. It might come across my table!

Joesun1
07-04-13, 09:35
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

GreenVillian
07-04-13, 16:26
Hi. I'm visiting you fair city for the weekend and plan on hitting an Asian massage parlor. From the reviews I've read it looks like Spa 99 is the place to go but I'm having trouble figuring out where it is. If anyone could give me directions or a reference (its right next to.) I'd appreciate it. Also if there are other options I should consider please let me know.

Thanks

screg
07-04-13, 18:11
Anyone know what's going on? Hope to visit in two weeks. My last with Wendy was awesome. Was hoping to repeat with her. Thanks

Lpsg4657
07-05-13, 12:36
Hi. I'm visiting you fair city for the weekend and plan on hitting an Asian massage parlor. From the reviews I've read it looks like Spa 99 is the place to go but I'm having trouble figuring out where it is. If anyone could give me directions or a reference (its right next to.) I'd appreciate it. Also if there are other options I should consider please let me know.

ThanksSpa 99 is at 4500 East Sunset suite #2 in Henderson. It is right next to the Galaxy Movie Theater. Big red sign says 99 Spa. See Lisa or Wendy. Tell them Bob sent you. Have a good time!

Robert387
07-09-13, 07:55
Finally got a chance to stop in to see if this place is worth the hype. The place is new and apparently neat and clean.

Arrived right at opening time and was greeted with a crotch-grab by Wendy. Nice touch! She introduced me to Lisa, who apparently was going to be my gal. I took the hour for. 55, and was soon in the large shower room with Lisa. The scrub was disappointing. Lisa had pulled her top down, which seemed to encourage some titty play but was not really the case. She scrubbed me down, but didn't give the package much attention at all.

Once back to the room she did the massage, which was decent but not outstanding. When she was at the head of the table I did the butt rub and reached under her little dress for some pussy petting, but she kind of pulled away. On the flip it was the usual negotiations, except that her English is so bad that it became annoying and yet comical. She must have thought that the only English word I knew was "What"? Took the CBJ for $. She knew enough English to convey "You pay first," which is always a turn-off to me. Service was OK, but needed to pull the cover off and have her finish with HJ.

If I return I'll want to try Wendy.

Lpsg4657
07-09-13, 11:18
Finally got a chance to stop in to see if this place is worth the hype. The place is new and apparently neat and clean.

Arrived right at opening time and was greeted with a crotch-grab by Wendy. Nice touch! She introduced me to Lisa, who apparently was going to be my gal. I took the hour for. 55, and was soon in the large shower room with Lisa. The scrub was disappointing. Lisa had pulled her top down, which seemed to encourage some titty play but was not really the case. She scrubbed me down, but didn't give the package much attention at all.

Once back to the room she did the massage, which was decent but not outstanding. When she was at the head of the table I did the butt rub and reached under her little dress for some pussy petting, but she kind of pulled away. On the flip it was the usual negotiations, except that her English is so bad that it became annoying and yet comical. She must have thought that the only English word I knew was "What"? Took the CBJ for $. She knew enough English to convey "You pay first," which is always a turn-off to me. Service was OK, but needed to pull the cover off and have her finish with HJ.

If I return I'll want to try Wendy.Guys the girls are scared since the recent LE activity and the closing of QV. If you go tell them I sent you "Bob" and things will go a lot smoother. A new girl arrives tomorrow. I found out on my last visit that Wendy is part owner of the spa and really just managing the place. She will help out if they get busy but lets the other girls service the customers.

Lpsg4657
07-09-13, 12:04
Just spoke with Wendy at 99. New girl arrives today. Her name is Cici. I will try and check her out this week.

Allinalways
07-09-13, 18:09
Anyone know what's going on? Hope to visit in two weeks. My last with Wendy was awesome. Was hoping to repeat with her. ThanksQV is open for business! There was a routine immigration check and two girls had expired permits! One was a student. This left them short for a few days! As for the fax machine it is always on til around 10am.

This info is from Wendy who has been in LA for several days!

TheEuro
07-09-13, 18:11
Hahahaha thats funny brother great to see I am not the only one who gets into strange adventure, I went there a month ago, the big breasted girl is a sister of the other smaller skinnier girl, she is still in China or some place, but there was a high age 20s girl in there last time that I went thinking about going end of the week, better you call the number first, then don't tell them later that you called.

Seems as though my post may have been completely overshadowed by all the Spa 99 hype. Really seems as though there are to many posts about the place on too many levels, just my opinion. Just re posting this question in case anyone missed:

Inforfun
07-09-13, 21:04
Guys the girls are scared since the recent LE activity and the closing of QV. If you go tell them I sent you "Bob" and things will go a lot smoother. A new girl arrives tomorrow. I found out on my last visit that Wendy is part owner of the spa and really just managing the place. She will help out if they get busy but lets the other girls service the customers.Crap excuse. If they are worried about LE, I think the time to stop worrying is when someone reaches where the sun doesn't shine and starts to pet your kitty. Here's a summary for spa 99 for anyone that doesn't want to go back the last 4 pages and read the crap:

New spa, YMMV, avg priced, avg provider age is mid 30's, tell them "Bob" sent you if you want to and maybe it will help and you can help "Bob's" standing with Wendy.

Too much talk about 1 spa is not good for any 1 spa.

Lpsg4657
07-09-13, 21:58
Crap excuse. If they are worried about LE, I think the time to stop worrying is when someone reaches where the sun doesn't shine and starts to pet your kitty. Here's a summary for spa 99 for anyone that doesn't want to go back the last 4 pages and read the crap:

New spa, YMMV, avg priced, avg provider age is mid 30's, tell them "Bob" sent you if you want to and maybe it will help and you can help "Bob's" standing with Wendy.

Too much talk about 1 spa is not good for any 1 spa.Trust me I do not need any help with my relationship with Wendy. If you do not want to go I could care less. You are right about too much talk especially when you give vivid details of your sexual encounters and quote the prices you paid. I believe that is the downfall of QV. If you want details PM

Vegas Hern
07-09-13, 22:24
Drove by QV today. All lights and signs back on. Saw one guy go and a bunch of cars out front. Could have been for the restaurant there but who knows.

Vegas1357
07-10-13, 13:36
Anyone know what's going on? Hope to visit in two weeks. My last with Wendy was awesome. Was hoping to repeat with her. ThanksCan also confirm business as usual at QV.

LvMike
07-11-13, 22:45
Glad to hear QV is back up. I stopped by there apparently while they were shut down. Rang the bell and a girl answered but saud they were closed. It was a Sat night I believe about two weeks ago, around 8pm. I was bummed but went across the street to the paradise spa (Name?)

They had just opened the doors and the AC had not been running so it was warm in there. There was one girl, not as good looking as QV's but not bad by any means. Something about her eyes I liked. Upon talking found that she was Chinese / Russian. What a mix!

Got a little better deal than QV with all the same perks. I would recommend if you need a change from QV, but I would not recommend OVER Qv.

Lpsg4657
07-13-13, 00:01
Had a chance to go with Cici today. She is a sweet girl. She has only been in USA for six month so her English is a bit rough but she knows enough to get the job done. She has a hard body firm all over. Her massage is pretty good and she is very willing to go the extra mile to please you. She will be here a few weeks so if you get a chance check her out.

ThePlayer
07-13-13, 14:55
This guy sounds like a shill more and more every time he / she posts.

ThePlayer

Lpsg4657
07-13-13, 18:48
This guy sounds like a shill more and more every time he / she posts.

ThePlayerHere we go again with that shill nonsense! If you want explicit details PM me like a dozen other members have. I do not talk about services offered or prices paid. The idiots that do will be the undoing of these establishments!

ThePlayer
07-14-13, 15:01
Here we go again with that shill nonsense! If you want explicit details PM me like a dozen other members have. I do not talk about services offered or prices paid. The idiots that do will be the undoing of these establishments!You did on June 25. I personally will not patronize any of these places that get lots of attention, especially from one person. They have to fly underneath the radar to work and this type of advertising will not help in the long run.

ThePlayer
07-14-13, 15:26
I have told the girls at 99 that they should provide the same level of excellent service to EVERY customer if the expect to get loyal repeat customers. I hope they heed my words. I have been visiting these establishments from the east to the west coast for over 20 years. I always go in the AM around 10ish and get them right out of the shower when they are all squeaky clean and fresh. I always go for FS and start out with DATY until climax. Once you have achieved this level they are like putty in your hands and I am ALWAYS guaranteed a good time! I am always respectful and everyone ends the session fully satisfied. I have dated three of these working ladies in the past and once you have won there trust, which is hard to get, they are excellent companions. I guess I just love the challenge. I have also dated three strippers in the past. Another group of tough nuts to crack! Normal women hold no allure for me. I am a mess!Funny. 20 years on both coasts and the only posts you make are for this one place. Sounds like a silent partner to me.

ThePlayer

Craven Morhead
07-14-13, 15:49
Funny. 20 years on both coasts and the only posts you make are for this one place. Sounds like a silent partner to me.

ThePlayerI agree with you Player. 22 out of 23 posts in 40 days all about his rub joint in Hendertucky. Branch out a bit fella, must be 1000 spa's in Las Vegas.

Joesun1
07-14-13, 16:56
I agree with you Player. 22 out of 23 posts in 40 days all about his rub joint in Hendertucky. Branch out a bit fella, must be 1000 spa's in Las Vegas.Wasn't going to say anything I had my suspicions as well to the Shill comments, I mean it's totally what hes doing which is fine but be man enough to admit it, also I have my suspicions that he's either not from Vegas or he just moved here. Which one is it? LPSG?

Vegasb
07-14-13, 17:13
I agree with you Player. 22 out of 23 posts in 40 days all about his rub joint in Hendertucky. Branch out a bit fella, must be 1000 spa's in Las Vegas.I agree. Sounds fishy.

Lpsg4657
07-14-13, 20:09
I agree with you Player. 22 out of 23 posts in 40 days all about his rub joint in Hendertucky. Branch out a bit fella, must be 1000 spa's in Las Vegas.I used to post as Joe Bagodonuts back east if you like to check out my previous post. I really do not care if you go or not. There are 160 Spas in Las Vegas 26 in Henderson alone.

So have a nut!

VegasHunter23
07-15-13, 04:00
Hi. Will be going to Vegas next week. I saw this spa en BP. Has anyone tried them?

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/angles-spa-stunning-international-and-american-girls-relax-and-leave-smiling-22/10401336

Cityflip
07-15-13, 04:44
Sorry TheEuro about missing your PM. I really only log in if I'm posting, which is pretty rare. Got some Aroma info for you though!

Re: Spa 99. Pretty clear he's either getting a cut or in stripper love with Wendy.

Made my rounds in the SW area the past few weeks.

New joint at Flamingo / Durango. Went one night, OK looking girl said they were busy. Wasn't impressed enough to hang around to headed down to Aroma. Second time I came an older, more attractive (Linda) was available. Went pretty late both times, so imagine the night shift isn't anything spectacular.

Did the $50 special, no table shower, but was able to use a walk in shower for free (solo sadly). I can confirm the massage here is absolutely excellent. Linda wasn't very talkative or playful, but massage again was well worth it. Flip I go for everything, HE only, meh w / e. Pretty standard, roaming allowed but the HE has got to be good for me to repeat. .9 out the door, promises of a "young, pretty girl for everything" next time. Maybe we'll see.

Aroma "cheeseburgercheeseburger" Spa. Headed over after my airballing my attempt of trying out the new place on Flamingo. Pretty late, rang the bell, older blonde comes to the door with a cigarette. Older with some wear, but I like 'them that way. Huge rack just like the other 2 girls I've seen there. No table shower this time (had it both times before, think she was 100% brand new) but used the in room shower solo again. Pretty bleh massage. Flip I go for everything again, she seems really worried that I'm a cop. I roam for a bit and let her know that's not the case. She says it's her very first day, only one there, worried and what not. I tell her not to worry and I'll see her again another time. We go back and forth like this for probably 15 minutes while she offers HE and keeps asking if I'm a cop. Kinda got funny as if I was a cop I'd just say yes to the HE then arrest her, but whatever. Eventually I guess I convinced her I'm not LEO and she goes to get some stuff, comes back and seems really, really hesitant to proceed. I call it off and let her know again it's not really a big deal, and she just apologizes a bunch while massaging me some more. All in all for. 4 it was a pretty good deal considering I basically got a crappy 50 min massage with tons of roaming haha. Maybe I'll be back next time I get the urge.

Did a couple trips to Rio as well. Kinda wish I'd have a bad session there as I never want to try out any other places when I'm in Hendertucky (LOL). Fantastic as always, no need to write about this place. Still the Yuki / Jenny / New girl rotation.

Lpsg4657
07-15-13, 11:16
I have received several PMs from members about this on going controversial argument. I agree with their assessment and I will no longer comment or post about this issue. I do have an incite into this industry that others may not be privy. I am in the process of acquiring an Asian Spa in the Clark county area and have devoted many hours to researching the industry. Having been a customer for many years and forming relationships with providers I believe I know what the customer wants and I plan on incorporating these needs into my establishment. Above average providers who provide above average service at below average prices is my business plan. I look forward to a less hostile relationship with my fellow members. Thank you gentlemen.

ThePlayer
07-15-13, 13:30
I used to post as Joe Bagodonuts back east if you like to check out my previous post. I really do not care if you go or not. There are 160 Spas in Las Vegas 26 in Henderson alone.

So have a nut!There used to be a poster on another site (EMP) who used to wax poetic about a particular spa in Henderson (QV). He / She would go on and on and on about who was coming in, services and generally being a cheerleader. I questioned his involvement in this establishment and his response was that he had no financial interest. I looked back on previous posts and he stated in an out of state post about his business. That would be his own massage business.

As for your previous post as "Joe Bagodonuts", I could pick any name from the past posters and say it was mine.

All of your posts sound too fishy since you only comment about 1 place.

ThePlayer

Vegas1964
07-15-13, 14:14
Hi. Will be going to Vegas next week. I saw this spa en BP. Has anyone tried them?

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/angles-spa-stunning-international-and-american-girls-relax-and-leave-smiling-22/10401336HJ can be had for as low as $200!

BJ (fully clothed) is only $300!

FS starts at a reasonable $500!

The tip amount mentioned above does not include the standard door fee of minimum $100 per session, and the cab driver bonus is also extra.

My recommendation is to bring at least $1, 000 for a nice but rushed 30 min non-GFE FS session with their beautiful staffs!

Surederm
07-15-13, 15:13
HJ can be had for as low as $200!

The tip amount mentioned above does not include the standard door fee of minimum $100 per session, and the cab driver bonus is also extra.

My recommendation is to bring at least $1, 000 for a nice but rushed 30 min non-GFE FS session with their beautiful staffs!Can you (or anyone) recommend an AMP that is within a couple blocks of the strip? SO will be going shopping this weekend and I thought I would go for a little massage. Looking for a place where the gal is ok with mutual touching, she will be nude, or at least topless and will go as far as a BJ. No need for FS. And hopefully not as expensive as this place. Thanks in advance

Joesun1
07-16-13, 06:26
Can you (or anyone) recommend an AMP that is within a couple blocks of the strip? SO will be going shopping this weekend and I thought I would go for a little massage. Looking for a place where the gal is ok with mutual touching, she will be nude, or at least topless and will go as far as a BJ. No need for FS. And hopefully not as expensive as this place. Thanks in advanceWell all you have to do is RTFF!

Crazy Old
07-16-13, 09:09
HJ can be had for as low as $200!

My recommendation is to bring at least $1, 000 for a nice but rushed 30 min non-GFE FS session with their beautiful staffs!Funny but soooooo True!

There best deal is to just pay the $100 and hope to leave safely.

Surederm
07-16-13, 19:53
Well all you have to do is RTFF!No joesun, RTFF has not provided anything about a place near the strip. At least in the first several pages. Henderson is not near the strip and whether some knucklehead is working for a place or not, is getting boring after several pages. I am coming from out of town, so a little help was all I asked for, you know, the reason this forum is here? I read the last 25 of your contributions to the site. Seems you get your high number of postings from chit chat. I guess you do it all PM style, just for senior members, right?

Thank you to the 9 "real" members of the forum that replied via PM.

TheEuro
07-16-13, 23:18
Sorry TheEuro about missing your PM. I really only log in if I'm posting, which is pretty rare. Got some Aroma info for you though!

Re: Spa 99. Pretty clear he's either getting a cut or in stripper love with Wendy.

Made my rounds in the SW area the past few weeks.

New joint at Flamingo / Durango. Went one night, OK looking girl said they were busy. Wasn't impressed enough to hang around to headed down to Aroma. Second time I came an older, more attractive (Linda) was available. Went pretty late both times, so imagine the night shift isn't anything spectacular.

Did the $50 special, no table shower, but was able to use a walk in shower for free (solo sadly). I can confirm the massage here is absolutely excellent. Linda wasn't very talkative or playful, but massage again was well worth it. Flip I go for everything, HE only, meh w / e. Pretty standard, roaming allowed but the HE has got to be good for me to repeat. .9 out the door, promises of a "young, pretty girl for everything" next time. Maybe we'll see.

Aroma "cheeseburgercheeseburger" Spa. Headed over after my airballing my attempt of trying out the new place on Flamingo. Pretty late, rang the bell, older blonde comes to the door with a cigarette. Older with some wear, but I like 'them that way. Huge rack just like the other 2 girls I've seen there. No table shower this time (had it both times before, think she was 100% brand new) but used the in room shower solo again. Pretty bleh massage. Flip I go for everything again, she seems really worried that I'm a cop. I roam for a bit and let her know that's not the case. She says it's her very first day, only one there, worried and what not. I tell her not to worry and I'll see her again another time. We go back and forth like this for probably 15 minutes while she offers HE and keeps asking if I'm a cop. Kinda got funny as if I was a cop I'd just say yes to the HE then arrest her, but whatever. Eventually I guess I convinced her I'm not LEO and she goes to get some stuff, comes back and seems really, really hesitant to proceed. I call it off and let her know again it's not really a big deal, and she just apologizes a bunch while massaging me some more. All in all for. 4 it was a pretty good deal considering I basically got a crappy 50 min massage with tons of roaming haha. Maybe I'll be back next time I get the urge.

Did a couple trips to Rio as well. Kinda wish I'd have a bad session there as I never want to try out any other places when I'm in Hendertucky (LOL). Fantastic as always, no need to write about this place. Still the Yuki / Jenny / New girl rotation.Nice man, you used the spa also there? I always use the spa, might as well its in the price, linda is the older sister of the two, big breasts right? I got both sister for $$ one time, last time I was there was about two months ago I am due for another trip LOL

TheEuro
07-16-13, 23:23

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/angles-spa-stunning-international-and-american-girls-relax-and-leave-smiling-22/10401336Yes I did about 1 month ago, they do a full body shower on a table, the girl I have had three times the same one is the one with the pink written on the shirt, leah or something like that, first time I've paid 80 for the half hour with table shower, kinda worth it only got a HJ for 60 that time, they start really high want $$ for HJ, BJ for $$$ FS for $$$$$, second time just got the shower for 70 she didn't want to give me a discount so I just then bailed. 3 time that I was there I hit her again, I was mad, but got the shower again, and this time I got FS for $$$ two pops, and I got her on tape from my cell phone, bottom line if you got some money from the craps table then hit them up otherwise they are not worth I very bland like a fish, coverd you and won't let you touch the sandwich no kisses

Stevew
07-17-13, 20:28
Friend just visited.

7 for the hour and 1. 2 for the FS tip. Yes, I said tip ONLY. No talk of any service or cost for ANY service took place. It just happened. Hes been there before. Place was packed full of girls.

I'm here for almost a week and will keep updates going. If anyone needs any first hand info. Pm me.

RedFred
07-17-13, 22:04
[QUOTE=Stevew; 1819181If anyone needs any first hand info. Pm me.[/QUOTE]PM sent.

Thanks

Joesun1
07-18-13, 04:24
No joesun, RTFF has not provided anything about a place near the strip. At least in the first several pages. Henderson is not near the strip and whether some knucklehead is working for a place or not, is getting boring after several pages. I am coming from out of town, so a little help was all I asked for, you know, the reason this forum is here? I read the last 25 of your contributions to the site. Seems you get your high number of postings from chit chat. I guess you do it all PM style, just for senior members, right?

Thank you to the 9 "real" members of the forum that replied via PM.This is why I said to RTFF you only went back two pages but yet you took the time to read my last 25 posts? Chit chat if that's what you want to call it fine but I try to help people out, but when people come up here and ask for this and that with only 14 posts what would you say I mean comon you even admitted to going back a few pages. I went to google and google maps found a dozen or more of AMP's so if I can do that in two minutes or less why can't you do the same? I wonder why?

Joe OUT

Johhny Quest
07-18-13, 10:54
Texas River Spa.

Went to this establishment in Henderson. Paid a 30 dolla entrance fee, but it's usually 50. Had a popular provider Y___i. 1/2 hour. She started doing a good massage on my back and some crack action, ball play. Flip, no price discussion. Straight to BBBJ, then cfs. Left happy. Nice body on her. 120. Total out 150.

VegasMatt
07-18-13, 16:22
Texas River Spa.

Went to this establishment in Henderson. Paid a 30 dolla entrance fee, but it's usually 50. Had a popular provider Y___i. 1/2 hour. She started doing a good massage on my back and some crack action, ball play. Flip, no price discussion. Straight to BBBJ, then cfs. Left happy. Nice body on her. 120. Total out 150.JQ, Do you have a phone or address for TRS?

Thanks,

VM

Virgil1974
07-19-13, 09:14
JQ, Do you have a phone or address for TRS?

Thanks,

VMHe is talking about Rio Spa.

Tress
07-19-13, 17:31
Well since there isn't enough posts about this place already (joke) I'll add my review, which will be my first. I visited this spa 3 times in the last couple of months so I'll attempt to summarize each visit in a single post.

Visit one: I had Lisa as my provider, I paid .55 for the hour, she's fairly attractive, in her 30's I'd estimate. The massage was fairly decent and on the flip I offered 160 for FS. She got undressed and would have a decent body if it weren't for the hanging fat pendulum. She was fairly energetic and climbed on top for some CG before switching up to missionary. What was a little unsettling about this experience was that she smelled like pure cigarette smoke which really was difficult to overcome. Anyways, we ended with the usual warm towel and an escort to the door. I felt the service was decent, but nothing better than anywhere else I've been.

Visit two: Had Wendy as my provider. She's fairly attractive, mid 30's, and extremely friendly. Once again I paid. 55 for the hour. She escorted me back all the while making small talk and hugging and kissing my cheek. I got undressed and she proceeded to give one of the best massages I've had in any of these places. She took her time, was very friendly, and knew what she was doing. On the flip we agreed to 160 and she proceeded to get undressed. She also would have a very good body if it weren't for the dangling belly fat. She started out on top of me grinding away then we switched up to missionary, and ended in doggie. When I was finished up, she went to get me a bottle of water and I started to get dressed, She then entered the room and told me to lie back down because she wasn't finished with the massage. She then proceeded to massage my head and shoulders some more. By the time she was finished, I had been there for an hour and forty-five minutes. She never rushed, and it really was a great experience. She gave me her phone number and told me to text her before I came next time. She then texted me about 30min later telling me to have a good day.

Visit three: I contacted Wendy and scheduled an appointment, arrived at the designated time and paid. 55 for the hour. Once again she was extremely friendly and walked me back while hugging and kissing on me. I got undressed and she started giving another extremely good massage. About 30min into it there was another woman who started hollering gibberish in the hallway, I assume it was somebody involved in the running of the spa. Wendy left the room and I could hear them hollering back and forth at each other before she finally returned. She then proceeded with the massage before being interrupted again two more times by this woman hollering and the door buzzer going off. When she finally returned, we agreed on the 160 and she quickly got undressed, climbed on top, and got to business. It was fairly evident by this time that she's trying to get me finished off and out the door. I finished up, and she goes to get me a water, I continue to lie there based on my previous experience with her when in the door comes Lisa. Wendy follows behind her and says she has another customer and asks for her tip. I pay her and she leaves Lisa to straighten up get me dressed, and walk me to the door.

Summary: What compelled me to visit this spa a third time was the level of service I experienced from my second visit. The unrushed and friendly atmosphere was the determining factor for me, and I would have been satisfied with being a regular there if the service was consistent. Without that type of service I see this spa being slightly substandard when compared to some of the others. I think for myself I'll be going back to QV.

VegasMatt
07-19-13, 18:58
He is talking about Rio Spa.Oh that one went over my head.

Tress
07-19-13, 20:22
Well since there isn't enough posts about this place already (joke) I'll add my review, which will be my first. I visited this spa 3 times in the last couple of months so I'll attempt to summarize each visit in a single post.

Visit one: I had Lisa as my provider, I paid. 55 for the hour, she's fairly attractive, in her 30's I'd estimate. The massage was fairly decent and on the flip I offered 160 for FS. She got undressed and would have a decent body if it weren't for the hanging fat pendulum. She was fairly energetic and climbed on top for some CG before switching up to missionary. What was a little unsettling about this experience was that she smelled like pure cigarette smoke which really was difficult to overcome. Anyways, we ended with the usual warm towel and an escort to the door. I felt the service was decent, but nothing better than anywhere else I've been.

Visit two: Had Wendy as my provider. She's fairly attractive, mid 30's, and extremely friendly. Once again I paid. 55 for the hour. She escorted me back all the while making small talk and hugging and kissing my cheek. I got undressed and she proceeded to give one of the best massages I've had in any of these places. She took her time, was very friendly, and knew what she was doing. On the flip we agreed to 160 and she proceeded to get undressed. She also would have a very good body if it weren't for the dangling belly fat. She started out on top of me grinding away then we switched up to missionary, and ended in doggie. When I was finished up, she went to get me a bottle of water and I started to get dressed, She then entered the room and told me to lie back down because she wasn't finished with the massage. She then proceeded to massage my head and shoulders some more. By the time she was finished, I had been there for an hour and forty-five minutes. She never rushed, and it really was a great experience. She gave me her phone number and told me to text her before I came next time. She then texted me about 30min later telling me to have a good day.

Visit three: I contacted Wendy and scheduled an appointment, arrived at the designated time and paid. 55 for the hour. Once again she was extremely friendly and walked me back while hugging and kissing on me. I got undressed and she started giving another extremely good massage. About 30min into it there was another woman who started hollering gibberish in the hallway, I assume it was somebody involved in the running of the spa. Wendy left the room and I could hear them hollering back and forth at each other before she finally returned. She then proceeded with the massage before being interrupted again two more times by this woman hollering and the door buzzer going off. When she finally returned, we agreed on the 160 and she quickly got undressed, climbed on top, and got to business. It was fairly evident by this time that she's trying to get me finished off and out the door. I finished up, and she goes to get me a water, I continue to lie there based on my previous experience with her when in the door comes Lisa. Wendy follows behind her and says she has another customer and asks for her tip. I pay her and she leaves Lisa to straighten up get me dressed, and walk me to the door.

Summary: What compelled me to visit this spa a third time was the level of service I experienced from my second visit. The unrushed and friendly atmosphere was the determining factor for me, and I would have been satisfied with being a regular there if the service was consistent. Without that type of service I see this spa being slightly substandard when compared to some of the others. I think for myself I'll be going back to QV.

Throwaway3602
07-20-13, 00:00
Thanks for speaking up and giving your reviews. Sounds like you had fun, but you should be negotiating more. 160 for FS when you coulda tried for 120 easily. Have fun, but next time negotiate and you can have more fun.

Robert387
07-20-13, 12:17
Anyone ever been to this place, which is just west of Palace Station? They advertise a lot on Backpage (but then so do most of these joints).

JimmyBoy
07-21-13, 10:35
Anyone ever been to this place, which is just west of Palace Station? They advertise a lot on Backpage (but then so do most of these joints).Was there back in March about midnight one night. VERY attractive Asian girl in her 20s provided good massage and full service was on the menu that night. Not cheap though, she wanted $$$ but had a good night at tables and little head won. Don't remember her name but she was definitely a 10.

Poker702
07-21-13, 18:55
Anyone ever been to this place, which is just west of Palace Station? They advertise a lot on Backpage (but then so do most of these joints).My 2 cents. 60 for 1/2 hour just for house fee is too much as you can visit other AMP's for much less.

Vegas1964
07-22-13, 02:52
My 2 cents. 60 for 1/2 hour just for house fee is too much as you can visit other AMP's for much less.It's not just the $60 for 30min door fee, but the usual up-selling by the staff. Nothing really set this place apart from other clip joints.

Kryptonite
07-22-13, 20:56
Went to "Bob the Shill's" place Friday night. I want to thank Bob for the intel for us non-senior members.

Arrived during the peak of the torrential downpour. Parked in the garage 20 feet away and was drenched just running to the front door. Flew through the front door and an Asian girl and guy probably thought that I was LE!

She gets me a towel to wipe off and takes me to foot massage room. I confirm that she is W and told her that Bob told me to come here. She tells me to lay down and I tell her I'm here for the big boy massage not this footy shit.

Was assigned Lisa. Spinner, trimmed kitty, nice natural B-C's, passable English, kind of a horse face. I'm guessing late 30's-early 40's.

W and Lisa escort me to the room all welcoming and hanging all over me like my dogs when I come home. Lisa shows me to shower in hallway turns it on for me pulls up her top and then leaves. Weird.

I like a hard massage so give it a 4/10 because too light for me.

Good attitude, tried to keep chit chat light here and there as she's not confident with her English.

After flip 30 minutes later she asks if I want to be with her. I say yes and told her "They told me 130". She says ok I'll be right back. The usual stuff but was not receptive to my reciprocating of light nipple kissing, light ear kissing, and light DATY. Pulled away after I get a few licks in.

Could've done without the "Baby, ooh baby"s.

Overall experience with Lisa, a generous 7/10.

55 room and ended up giving Lisa 140.

On the way out W says she will serve me next time. Sure why not.

I apologize if I included too many details.

Pcpc1688
07-23-13, 15:44
Went to "Bob the Shill's" place Friday night. I want to thank Bob for the intel for us non-senior members.

Arrived during the peak of the torrential downpour. Parked in the garage 20 feet away and was drenched just running to the front door. Flew through the front door and an Asian girl and guy probably thought that I was LE!

She gets me a towel to wipe off and takes me to foot massage room. I confirm that she is W and told her that Bob told me to come here. She tells me to lay down and I tell her I'm here for the big boy massage not this footy shit.

Was assigned Lisa. Spinner, trimmed kitty, nice natural B-C's, passable English, kind of a horse face. I'm guessing late 30's-early 40's.

W and Lisa escort me to the room all welcoming and hanging all over me like my dogs when I come home. Lisa shows me to shower in hallway turns it on for me pulls up her top and then leaves. Weird.

I like a hard massage so give it a 4/10 because too light for me.

Good attitude, tried to keep chit chat light here and there as she's not confident with her English.

After flip 30 minutes later she asks if I want to be with her. I say yes and told her "They told me 130". She says ok I'll be right back. The usual stuff but was not receptive to my reciprocating of light nipple kissing, light ear kissing, and light DATY. Pulled away after I get a few licks in.

Could've done without the "Baby, ooh baby"s.

Overall experience with Lisa, a generous 7/10.

55 room and ended up giving Lisa 140.

On the way out W says she will serve me next time. Sure why not.

I apologize if I included too many details.Nice report but you way over paid for / a 40s horse faced? Chinese gal. These are usually $ to $.2 out the door inc house but if you want to blow $$ more power to ya pal. Being a local I just don't do it, hell even yrs ago CGs at Bellagio were $ to $.2 take it or leave it and the little girls usually took it.

PC out

Kryptonite
07-24-13, 20:02
Nice report but you way over paid for / a 40s horse faced? Chinese gal. These are usually $ to $.2 out the door inc house but if you want to blow $$ more power to ya pal. Being a local I just don't do it, hell even yrs ago CGs at Bellagio were $ to $.2 take it or leave it and the little girls usually took it.

PC outSo in the future I should pay the 55 room and negotiate to 45 to 65 for FS with provider? Or should I tell them right up front, $ to $.2 for room and service prior to starting with provider?

Thanks

Amp Addict
07-24-13, 20:26
Hello all, California senior here. I just found out I'm going to be at the El Cortez downtown for a few days next week all by myself with no wife or kids around. Yes, I know there are better hotels but my company is paying for it so they get to choose. No car either. Oh well. Any recommendations on nearby establishments? I am always looking for the perfect combo of great massage and full service without inflated rates. My ideal is a gal who works out of her home but that is hard to come by sometimes. Yes, I read the thread. Just looking for some inside intel. Happy to return the favor if anyone is visiting Orange County. Kindly PM recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Vegas Hern
07-24-13, 21:30
Went to QV the other day. Was a normal QV experience however, the light above the normal door was out and after ringing the bell, I was taken through the foot massage place next door into the main area. I guess this is most likely due to the smoke shop moving its entrance right across from the main door.

Service was A+ as always and normal prices were obtained. I will say however that the girl (who I think was the only one there) was asking a lot of questions which is understandable.

Pcpc1688
07-25-13, 01:55
So in the future I should pay the 55 room and negotiate to 45 to 65 for FS with provider? Or should I tell them right up front, $ to $.2 for room and service prior to starting with provider?

ThanksThere are $19 for 1/2 hr foot places all over where you can get by with 60 bucks for a HJ and a little more action for a few more bananas. RTFF as I and countless others have reported.

PC out

BigJoe9999
07-27-13, 06:05
Anyone ever been to this place, which is just west of Palace Station? They advertise a lot on Backpage (but then so do most of these joints).I went there a couple of months ago and I did not even receive a HJ. Was pretty shocked. I'd stay away unless I had some incredible bad luck and other members can give a better review.

PasadenaBobby
07-27-13, 19:35
About the only place in the valley I know of where I can get an oral prostate exam is at Rio where there a couple of girls that will do rimming for no extra charge.

Any place other than Rio that I should check out when I feel like getting my salad tossed?

PasadenaBobby
07-28-13, 23:15
Hit up Rio early this afternoon. Greeted by Jenny, as usual, but she hooked me up with a new girl, Tiffany. Her age was showing but didn't seem like I had much choice so I went with it. She wanted $.5 for BBBJ. Sorry sweety. I talked her down to $ and still over paid IMO. She was a bit caught off guard when I CIM'd her as well. I won't repeat with her.

LvMike
07-29-13, 23:35
I love the Cortez, but admittedly never got a room there. I always Valet there and that is usually where I play Craps.

Hello all, California senior here. I just found out I'm going to be at the El Cortez downtown for a few days next week all by myself with no wife or kids around. Yes, I know there are better hotels but my company is paying for it so they get to choose. No car either. Oh well. Any recommendations on nearby establishments? I am always looking for the perfect combo of great massage and full service without inflated rates. My ideal is a gal who works out of her home but that is hard to come by sometimes. Yes, I read the thread. Just looking for some inside intel. Happy to return the favor if anyone is visiting Orange County. Kindly PM recommendations. Thanks in advance.

LvMike
07-30-13, 22:06
Got off work early today so I cruised West trop on my way home. Nothing going on. Headed North on Decatur to Flamingo and headed to East towards the 15 to go home, saw a place on the right named Rainbow Massage and figured I would give it a try. Flipped a U turn and backtracked to Flamingo for another U turn and notice Flamingo massage on the right so I whipped in there.

Rate was 50 for half. 60 for 45 and the girl I wanted had an apt later so I did the 45. Usual stuff, decent massage, very good looking girl, on the flip, a look, she asked what I would pay so I offered less than $. She said ok. Next thing I know its hands only, I was disappointed to say the least. I don; t know if anyone else has had better luck there, but the is the first AMP that I've been to that I've had such a bad experience with. My ATF is Queen Vixen, but haven't been there since they shut down for a few days and the smoke shop moved next door.

Throwaway3602
07-31-13, 06:27
Just found a new ATF in LilyatQV. She let me do some stuff I couldn't even dream of with most AMP girls. Also, .7/1. 25. Stop raising the prices dudes, she was happy to take what I offered after showing her that my wallet was spent with that. Stop with the 1.6 because you're making it harder for everyone.

LvMike
07-31-13, 19:17
I've seen Lilly a couple times now. She is by far the most adventurous I have seen there, but there are a couple others who are close. They keep changing their names though, and will often change their look to some degree as well. They tell me its because most of the return customers want new girls and don't realize its the same ones. They also tell me that if a girl isn't requested much by name, they don't stay there long.

Just found a new ATF in LilyatQV. She let me do some stuff I couldn't even dream of with most AMP girls. Also, .7/1. 25. Stop raising the prices dudes, she was happy to take what I offered after showing her that my wallet was spent with that. Stop with the 1.6 because you're making it harder for everyone.

Allinalways
07-31-13, 21:14
Good to see that Lilly is a popular choice!"Wendy" disappeared to get out of the lime-light but highly recommended Lilly as her replacement!

Throwaway3602
07-31-13, 22:16
I feel you Mike. When she said her name was Lily I said how many Lily's work here and she giggled and said "we all Lily at some point"

LvMike
08-01-13, 20:00
Many Lillys but if any of you others were lucky enough to meet Kitty, you know all the Lillys together don't make one of her. Unfortunately she did not simply change her name, unless I have just had the misfortune to hit her days off for the past 6 visits.

J Rotten
08-02-13, 01:26
Many Lillys but if any of you others were lucky enough to meet Kitty, you know all the Lillys together don't make one of her. Unfortunately she did not simply change her name, unless I have just had the misfortune to hit her days off for the past 6 visits.You can catch Kitty on MFC now. She's always top 10 when she's online.

LvMike
08-02-13, 21:33
Never heard of MFC? I don't do a lot of the on-line thing but I might be curious to check it out if she's there.

You can catch Kitty on MFC now. She's always top 10 when she's online.

Wilgeo
08-03-13, 16:49
After several weeks of reading the postings related to Spa 99 I finally made it for a Visit. On a scale of 1. 10 I give it a 6. My experience compared to other AMP's in Vegas and other parts of the country only at a 6 because of the following. Upon entering the establishment it felt like a rush, I mentioned the name given in other posts, and a lovely lady named Lisa came in, she was attractive (I would rate an 8-9 in my opinion). Was not offered a shower, just the table and how long I wanted. The massage was also a 6, without giving alot of detail it eventually came to the flip. By reading previous posts the going rate was suppose to be 120, needless to say it is not, the start was 160, and the broken english Lisa had, she could not comprehend a lower price (and yes the language barrier is used to frustrate during negotiations). In a nut shell, the girl was beautiful, the negotiations frustrating, ending in a no return on my part. Killer part is, Spa 99 is easy access for me.

ShadowWalk702
08-04-13, 22:43
Was wondering if anyone would point me where to go next? I've been to Thousand feet and seen Apple (my ATF currently) been to QV once and Rio once (Saw Yuki) was just wondering if there we're any recommendations of anyone I should see or any AMP I should be visiting. I appreciate it.

LvMike
08-05-13, 21:36
Try Paradise spa- At least I think thats the name. Its RIGHT next to QV. If you walk out the door of QV, look across the parking lot to your left. It's on the corner of that bldg across the way. You can't miss it if you look for it.

I went there once when I stopped at QV and they were going through the issues they recently went through, and were not open for business.

They had JUST opened and the AC had been off all day, so it was a little warm. There was only one girl, but I was the only guy there, so it worked out. She was good looking, a little older than QV but still young. She was Russian / Asian mix, which I found interesting. Price point was a bit lower than QV as well.

Was wondering if anyone would point me where to go next? I've been to Thousand feet and seen Apple (my ATF currently) been to QV once and Rio once (Saw Yuki) was just wondering if there we're any recommendations of anyone I should see or any AMP I should be visiting. I appreciate it.

Bous97
08-06-13, 12:12
Anybody know where is the best place to go for couples massage with good looking girls and who offers extras for both?

screg
08-06-13, 21:08
Will be in town next week. Usually hit QV in afternoons or late night. Was wondering what time they open and if the selection is any good at that time. Hoping to see Wendi again.

Thanks

WtfIsThisMess
08-07-13, 01:24
Was wondering if anyone would point me where to go next? I've been to Thousand feet and seen Apple (my ATF currently) been to QV once and Rio once (Saw Yuki) was just wondering if there we're any recommendations of anyone I should see or any AMP I should be visiting. I appreciate it.So where's this Rio, love QV and 99. Check out 99 if you haven't yet.

ShadowWalk702
08-07-13, 02:50
Was thinking of seeing 99 but I keep seeing such mixed reviews.

ShadowWalk702
08-07-13, 03:27
Is 99 worth it?

JimmyBoy
08-07-13, 10:29
Will be in town next week. Usually hit QV in afternoons or late night. Was wondering what time they open and if the selection is any good at that time. Hoping to see Wendi again.

ThanksI was there in June at 8:30 am and had a wonderful visit with Eva.

Saipan Billy
08-07-13, 15:50
Been reading current postings and have not seen any current reports on the east side of town. Is all the action in Henderson and the China town area only? Would appreciate any recommendations for the east side of town. Thanks in advance.

SouthSky7
08-10-13, 01:27
Friend and I went to QV yesterday about 3 PM. Open sign was not on and door was locked but I rang the buzzer and Lilly opened the door. I'm not sure if this is what they are doing regularly during the day. This was my first daytime visit to QV. I asked her how many girls and she said 2. So maybe they do that when they are low are girls. Other girl was Wynn (?) a cute small girl. Both girls seemed to be around 30 yo, Lilly has a decent body and nice face. Wynn has a small good body. I went with Lilly and she was good, I wouldn't say great but good. She wanted 120 for mouth but I kept firm at 100 and she finally agreed. Same thing happened with my friend with Wynn. So are they trying to raise their prices? Or are these girls the high district girls? They both speak pretty much fluent English. That stood out. My friend was very happy with Wynn. A good time was had by all, as usual.

Heehoolyz
08-10-13, 03:09
As is advertised. Best time ever. More tomorrow when sober. Diane help me remember her name....

Detailed report tomorrow...

Just f$#% go there...

Just in town for a short meeting, but gotdammit what a good time...

LvMike
08-10-13, 10:44
Yeah, QV rocks. They set the standard as far as I'm concerned.

As is advertised. Best time ever. More tomorrow when sober. Diane help me remember her name.

Detailed report tomorrow.

Just f$# go there.

Just in town for a short meeting, but gotdammit what a good time.

Sexybra
08-11-13, 02:34
Was wondering if anyone would point me where to go next? I've been to Thousand feet and seen Apple (my ATF currently) been to QV once and Rio once (Saw Yuki) was just wondering if there we're any recommendations of anyone I should see or any AMP I should be visiting. I appreciate it.Which 1000 Feet is this? After searching through this thread, I'm still confused. LOL.

Last time I tried to track this place down, I went to the one on Spring Mountain, west of Decatur. There was no indication of any extras being offered. Since then, I gather that there's 1000 Feet on Decatur, north of Spring Mountain, on the east side of the street. And, then there's another 1000 Feet on Decatur, south of Spring Mountain, on the west side of the street.

Which one is the good one?

Cheers.

Throwaway3602
08-11-13, 05:54
Just went there because QV was either too busy to answer door or not taking people after midnight tonight. Anyway, went to spa 99 and Wendy was just wow. Cute little spinner .26 years old, thin body great face. No table shower was kinda a bummer but whatever. Was a different kind of experience, went right into an amazing s / t situation with lots of crack action. Went right to work and had a great time with her, she was wild! Liked it pretty rough, had an actual O and everything. So I figured (from past experiences at other spas), that after the FS it would be just a lame body rub for 15 minutes and see ya. Not so here, she's a real legit masseuse as well. Gave me the best head massage I've ever had period. Seriously my scalp is still tingling it was so good. Went over by about 15 minutes as well because there was no one else lined up to go. Gave her. 55/1. 2 no problem with my offer, but gave her an extra Jackson for the time and great surprising massage. Super satisfied with my visit, told her she might be my new favorite and she was very sweet about that. Highly recommended.

Also very interesting thing happened that I've seen asked around. She went out of the room to grab hot towel and said "oh bye see you later" and I heard a female's voice say good bye back. When she came back in I asked if that was other girl leaving, and she said oh no that was female customer leaving. I was pretty surprised and asked her if a lot of women come in and she said yes not too often but maybe 2 or 3 a week, and then I asked if they leave happy too and she said yes of course women like it too! Was very surprised and thought it was worth mentioning.

Heehoolyz
08-11-13, 15:27
As is advertised. Best time ever. More tomorrow when sober. Diane help me remember her name.

Detailed report tomorrow.

Just f$# go there.

Just in town for a short meeting, but gotdammit what a good time.

Above should have read "As is reviewed" not advertised, sry.

OK, I'm back. In town for a short meeting, had did the research and RTFF an decided that QV was the shizzel. Hertz rental car gps's suck. Found the place anyway and the open sign was not on but the foot massage place next door had all their signs lit up (probably the same business?). Rang the bell at the massage door and it was promptly answered by mamasan, great looking woman herself, probably in her 40's. From research I offered 70 for an hour (it's 85 back home) and she said "no it's 100" and laughed at her own joke. The massage girl came around the corner about that time and I was very pleased if I say so myself. She led me back to a room and offered me a standard shower (no table shower) and I said OK. But then she left and I was on my own, freshened up and dried off and lied down on table. She came back in and draped me. The girl is probably a 8. 5 on looks, was a 8-9 on attitude and a 9 on performance. She was wearing a cute little short black club dress, was about 5'2" 98 lbs soaking wet. Early 20's, Said her name was Diane. She began a great massage standing at the head of the table so I took this time to began her "massage" also. No resistance at all, caresses to her legs and wonderful butt and inner thighs. She applied pressure to my body using her elbows and knees for a great massage. On the flip she began soft caresses to me and I began raising her dress and lowering her panties. She slipped completely out of them and lowered the top revealing some nice B cups and as I was rubbing her kitty she began a slow HJ. I whispered I wanted to taste her and she mounted the table and spread above me allowing full insertion and lapping. After a bit I whispered I wanted to be inside her and she stopped and said "how much you tip?" I had placed 140 down on the little table and told her 140. She shook her head and said that only good for HJ with a little BJ. I said that's all I have (truth) and she tried to stay firm on needing more. I said this is my last day in town, make it special for me. At that point she said OK and left the room for a few seconds. She came back in with a cover (damn it) and did the put it on using the mouth technique and kept up the CBJ for a bit. She climbed onto the table and we CG it for a bit and then MISH and finish. This was my first FS at an AMP and it was great. Got the entire hour almost to the minute. She cleaned me up with hot towel and let me out the back door. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Unless you put it on here.

Skipped
08-12-13, 09:17
I love the Cortez, but admittedly never got a room there. I always Valet there and that is usually where I play Craps.How would you rate the tables there? Never played craps at that casino. What's you top 3-5 casino tables for craps?

Thanks,

And now back to our regular scheduled programming.

Skipped

LvMike
08-12-13, 23:29
I don't know. I'm not a frequent player. Once a month or so. I prefer that place because its cheap. They have a 3 and 5 dollar table. Busy hours on Fri And sat both are 5, but I think only for a few hours.

Sometimes I play another casino on freemont if I happen to be passing one that looks like its paying out but usually have the best luck at Cortez.

How would you rate the tables there? Never played craps at that casino. What's you top 3-5 casino tables for craps?

Thanks,

And now back to our regular scheduled programming.

Skipped

TexasNative
08-19-13, 19:35
I like the service here at Sunset Spa. Visited about two weeks ago. Amanda and Lilly teamed up and I came away relaxed. Reasonable price for two artisans. Maybe they were having a slow afternoon. Both were there the last time I visited in LV May 2012.

Normal Guy
08-19-13, 23:39
I'm sure you get these requests all the time, but I am coming to Vegas next week and want to find a good massage parlor, and a good brothel.

Can you give me advice on what to expect pricewise and where to go? I would like to check out one of the iconic names (Ranches) but what would I expect to pay? Worth it? Smaller places that are better?

Miami has every flavor of fun, so I have high expectations and want to make the most of my trip. I met a Vegas girl working here on Vacation and she was really great, so I am confident that it will be fun.

If you ever come to FL, I would be ready, willing and able to tell you the spots!

Pm is better than posting here, but either way is fine.

Norm

Joesun1
08-20-13, 00:29
I'm sure you get these requests all the time, but I am coming to Vegas next week and want to find a good massage parlor, and a good brothel.

Can you give me advice on what to expect pricewise and where to go? I would like to check out one of the iconic names (Ranches) but what would I expect to pay? Worth it? Smaller places that are better?

Miami has every flavor of fun, so I have high expectations and want to make the most of my trip. I met a Vegas girl working here on Vacation and she was really great, so I am confident that it will be fun.

If you ever come to FL, I would be ready, willing and able to tell you the spots!

Pm is better than posting here, but either way is fine.

NormCan call the brothels most of them will tell you the prices or you can look up online as well.

RalphM
08-20-13, 01:53
1) Tropicana and Topaz, foot massage place. I showed up late (after 2 a. M.) sign said. 2, the woman inside said. 4 asked me to disrobe and went straight to work. No additional tip was asked for, but I threw in an extra. 2 afterwards because she worked very hard to complete my massage. HJ, no extras beyond that. Looks. 1.5, cost. 8, enthusiasm. 9. Might return if I'm feeling really hard up. OTD. 6.

2) Hawaii Massage by the Pinball Museum. Late evening arrival, between 11 and midnight. Girl who let me in wouldn't accept the CL / BP posted $50 special. Kept saying. 7, then finally relented to. 6. That would be the major reason I won't return.

Different girl worked on me, probably because there was already someone being worked on and I was getting tired of waiting around. The second lady was a butterface, but had nice tits. HJ only, YMMV, had to haggle, got it down to. 60. I was taking a while, so she offered a second girl for. 4. Called in the one who originally let me in (I guess the other guy was done). Looks 7, Cost 6, enthusiasm 4. 5. OTD 1. 6.

3) The now infamous Spa 99. Showed up midday, waited about 10 minutes in the lobby and was ready to leave when someone came out to get me. I asked for the hour and mentioned the website, she acknowledged offered a shower, led me to the room and asked me to disrobe. A different person came in to give me a massage. It was a proper massage, completely legit. When the masseuse left, Lisa? Came in and told me to flip. Similar price haggle to what the previous posted said happened. I stuck to my guns and showed that I only had X amount (only brought that much in for this reason) and she finally relented at 1. 2 for FS. Started with BJ, used mouth for cover. 3 positions (CG, DS, M) and I finished. She thanked me and said to bring more next time. Not the tightest, but the job was done. Looks 9, Cost 7 (because I had to haggle, otherwise it would be lower) , enthusiasm 7. OTD 1. 8 I would like to return, but as hesitant because of the price haggle issue. Wouldn't mind info on when new girls arrive.

SouthSide2005
08-21-13, 04:08
I've been trolling this site for about a year lots of great info and I feel I need to get the word out before anyone else goes here. I paid for 1/2 hour. 4 massage was good, all down hill from here. On flip I request CBJ she says $2 I laugh and said. 6 after about 5 mins I'm like what ever and settle for $1 so I'm a little on tilt but ready to enjoy myself. 2 mins in she stops and goes HJ I'm like hey this is not what I paid for she is like you no finish and time is up you hurry now. So now I'm just on stone tilt and can think about anything else and I'm limp as can be. She is like not my problem I always get guys to finish. Now keep in mind I'm not an old guy and I have NEVER had an issue like this before so said and done 20 min massage that was good. 2 min CBJ and 3 min HJ with no finish and I'm out $1. 40 I'm chalking it up to a badbeat and spending the rest of my night on redtube STAY AWAY unless 2 mins is all you need then by all means.