PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

S Times
01-03-06, 02:22
Seems like the only club being mentionned in the Fremont area is the Gulch. Is there another one in the area? This is the first trip in many years. Any recommendations. I've never stayed downtown before.

Speck
01-03-06, 22:39
Seems like the only club being mentionned in the Fremont area is the Gulch. Is there another one in the area? This is the first trip in many years. Any recommendations. I've never stayed downtown before.

Palomino, which is the only club in Vegas to have alcohol and full nudity. Take a taxi, but I remember the place being expensive.

Actually, its not too far by taxi to any of the strip clubs, but you pay through the nose going in. Maybe $30 cover.

Cienega32
01-04-06, 03:04
Palomino's a little bit beyond "downtown". Is the Satin Saddle, just south of the Palomino still there? It used to be a nice little, cheap & sleezy t!ttie joint.

Knowing it's been gone for many, many years but does anyone remember the little dive a block south of Fremont? I think it became the old RIpley's or something. Wastrel - you should know this...

Bigboi47
01-04-06, 03:55
Seems like the only club being mentionned in the Fremont area is the Gulch. Is there another one in the area? This is the first trip in many years. Any recommendations. I've never stayed downtown before.Not too far from downtown.

Member #3943
01-04-06, 11:35
saw where the body building couple from vegas that got caught for the murder used to frequent Spearmint rhino , humm wild place, when I was there 10 days ago at christmas , went to rhino and , then cabie hustled me to diamond cabert , beautiful girls but 300 for 30 minutes wow, too much for me. happy new year guys

Ricksone
01-04-06, 15:23
Seems like the only club being mentionned in the Fremont area is the Gulch. Is there another one in the area? This is the first trip in many years. Any recommendations. I've never stayed downtown before.Do your homework here, read on down. You can really get burned at some of these clubs.

R

Electrons 54
01-04-06, 16:12
Ripley's was within the Four Queens, way in the back.

I didn't realize Palomino was closed, but those type places, they were terrible. You had to tip the maitre d, if not he'd seat you in the back row. i remember putting up a buck on the stage and the girl just came over and picked it up and did nothing for it.

i think we've all learned the hard way, they just suck up your money and give you almost nothing in return.

Cienega32
01-04-06, 19:43
Ripley's was within the Four Queens, way in the back.

I didn't realize Palomino was closed, but those type places, they were terrible. You had to tip the maitre d, if not he'd seat you in the back row. i remember putting up a buck on the stage and the girl just came over and picked it up and did nothing for it.

i think we've all learned the hard way, they just suck up your money and give you almost nothing in return.

I know where RIpley's was - my question was about the name of the little dive joint around that area. Tiger Tail or something like that. It was your old-style local dive t!ttie joint that you could find your favorite change girl working a 2nd job in.

When did the Palomino close? With them being grandfathered in and allowing alcohol and full nudity, I would think they would never close. Too precious of a license to be had and I would think the address would lose that right if they closed. Perhaps not?

Speck
01-05-06, 01:40
When did the Palomino close? With them being grandfathered in and allowing alcohol and full nudity, I would think they would never close. Too precious of a license to be had and I would think the address would lose that right if they closed. Perhaps not?

The place was crap as far as I can remember. Restrictively expensive, kinda run down. Bad location.

Really though, you are correct. Full nude AND alcohol. The place ought to have offered shuttles to the strip and downtown. Ought to have advertised. Place would have made money hand over fist.

Cienega32
01-05-06, 03:03
The place was crap as far as I can remember. Restrictively expensive, kinda run down. Bad location.

I've only been there once and that was probably 20 years ago, back in the day of the Penguin Club just down the road. I used to pop in the Satin Saddle (I think it's called) across from the Jerry's Nugget. Nice and sleazy back then.

As far as the Penguin Club, which I believe is a parking lot now or perhaps a Walgreens's or some silly shit, it was mainly a bar that catered to the locals, most of whom were black drug dealers. I must have been the first white guy to walk in there in months with the general reaction I got. Imagine Animal House when the boys walk into the bar with Otis Day and The Nights as the house band...

You could hear a pin drop if not for the 6 guys and their hushed whispering at the end of the bar. After a few moments of quiet acknowledgement on all our parts of me standing out like a pink '68 Volkswagon at a Mercedes dealership, the immensley oversized black barmaid comes over and in her best attempt at not laughing says, "Y'all sure you be in the right place?" The tone was one that would be used if I had drunk-stumbled into a women's restroom.

"I appreciate you pointing that out to me, ma'am - have a good evening."

Ricksone
01-05-06, 12:54
The last time I was in the Palamino club (a couple of years ago) I think it was $20 to get in and there was a sign that said no refunds. I thought, well I drove all the way out here I might as well go in. I sit down and there is a sign that says; 2 drink minimum. I order an MGD, 2 show up, $17 for the pair. Had about 4 dancers there, 3 weren't too bad. Dances were; topless $20, nude $40 per song.

The last I heard the entry was $30 and the dancers needed to retire or at least get false teeth, a real rip off.

R

JPF
01-18-06, 18:32
Sunday night of MLK weekend, Olympics Gardens was really quiet. I only counted 3 women working. The one stage was empty for about 10 minutes when I entered and then one of the 3 women went up to dance on it. Quieter than most weekday nights in the past so I left and went to Cheatahs which had it's normal 40+ women on hand.

The next night I went to Spearmint Rhino for the first time in years and it appears that the action has indeed moved over there. Probably 75+ women and it got quite crowded by 11pm. One dancer told me that hands may roam in the VIP rooms (3 songs for $100; 30 min for $200; plus a couple of even more expensive rooms) but I didn't go for it.

Webcams
01-19-06, 22:20
Ok Simply put which do I go to ?
I know the rhino is Topless only and I don't see F/S or BJ Action in Vegas But I am sure someone has gotten lucky.

I know nothing about Scores other then what I have heard on Stern.
I would like to know what the best clubs are as far as Mileage goes, and what clubs are Full Nude.

Speck
01-20-06, 04:52
Ok Simply put which do I go to ?
I know the rhino is Topless only and I don't see F/S or BJ Action in Vegas But I am sure someone has gotten lucky.

I know nothing about Scores other then what I have heard on Stern.
I would like to know what the best clubs are as far as Mileage goes, and what clubs are Full Nude.

The best places are not full nude.

High millege in Vegas is now limited to VIP rooms, and only with certain dancers, and not much more than touching and thats it. Look around at the cash thrown around in SR in Vegas and you will see why.

Some girls will leave the club with you if they really feel safe and go back to your room. $500 minimum.

Acaryu
01-22-06, 12:59
The last time I was in the Palamino club (a couple of years ago) I think it was $20 to get in and there was a sign that said no refunds. I thought, well I drove all the way out here I might as well go in. I sit down and there is a sign that says; 2 drink minimum. I order an MGD, 2 show up, $17 for the pair. Had about 4 dancers there, 3 weren't too bad. Dances were; topless $20, nude $40 per song.

The last I heard the entry was $30 and the dancers needed to retire or at least get false teeth, a real rip off.

R

Ricksone, they charge people coming in taxi 30 and I believe they charge people driving in their car with out of state licence plate 20 and those with local id 10. The dancing is full nude and alcohol is permitted. One of my friend who was a dancer there told me there is very little action in the VIP room. It is a take out place. Very expensive place.

Domino Harvey
01-26-06, 23:59
Has anyone been to the new SEAMLESS strip/night club on Arville? It's supposedly the first ever stripclub + nightclub (after 4am) establishment in Las Vegas, or perhaps, in the country. Interesting concept, but I doubt it will do well considering. Not everyone that goes to a strip club wants to dress up in night club attire, but I guess you can leave before 4am I guess. Anybody have any reviews?

Vanderley
01-28-06, 06:47
Interesting article in this week's City Life about the past and future of Sapphire and Olympic Garden. Glad to see the legal mess finally resolved between the two partners. It sounds like some exciting new developments of expansion will take place at both venues according to the article.

I've been hearing rumors this past year about the OG expanding -- taking over the rest of its block southward. Never thought it would happen but it seems it's finally a reality. It'll be a dream come true if the OG expanded and started rolling again -- as the best club in Vegas -- like the good old days. But the best news of all, I think, is the plan to expand Sapphire, which would hopefully mean demolishing the sh_t-hole of CanCanRoom and HotBodies, places that have been ripping off tourists for years.

http://www.lvcitylife.com/articles/2006/01/27/local_news/news02.txt

JPF
02-07-06, 12:52
From

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Feb-07-Tue-2006/news/5754690.html

Two Clark County prosecutors received free drinks, lap dances and sexual favors at Mike Galardi's strip clubs and then helped his employees receive favorable treatment in the criminal justice system, a federal prosecutor alleged in a letter filed in federal court last week.

No mention in the article of what the "sexual favors" might have been.

Lotsoffun201
02-27-06, 10:34
I recently discovered this board, and quite frankly, it is really fun!

I am a regular a Spearmint Rhino during the dayshift. I suggest you check this out. Much less hustle during the day with a smaller crowd. Lots of hot girls and some offer "extras" but it is usually in the curtained off areas without cameras. Two way contact is pretty normal there as well.

I have also had some good two way contact believe it or not at Play it Again Sams. Daytime as well.

Amerioca
03-04-06, 09:19
Sunday night of MLK weekend, Olympics Gardens was really quiet. I only counted 3 women working. The one stage was empty for about 10 minutes when I entered and then one of the 3 women went up to dance on it. Quieter than most weekday nights in the past so I left and went to Cheatahs which had it's normal 40+ women on hand.

The next night I went to Spearmint Rhino for the first time in years and it appears that the action has indeed moved over there. Probably 75+ women and it got quite crowded by 11pm. One dancer told me that hands may roam in the VIP rooms (3 songs for $100; 30 min for $200; plus a couple of even more expensive rooms) but I didn't go for it.I have always enjoyed myself at the OG. My favorite is XXX. A nice mulatta with a great attitude. We pretty much got it on in the VIP lounge. The manager did catch me with my shirt off, and asked me to leave. In addition, he suspended her for that night. It all worked out as I met her later that evening at my hotel.

The funny thing is, I was given a limo ride to Sapphires. I have always tipped the valet well, and he hooks me up with rides when leaving. My decision to visit the sister club was because there were several hours avail. before meeting XXX back at my hotel.

Sapphires is a meat fest on Fridays and Saturdays. The good looking women are snatched up, soon after entering the main area. There are fine ladies to be seen however.

SR is an absolute hustle. I do give them props for having some of the best looking women in LV. Just couldn't get into it there.

Speck
03-04-06, 19:59
Shill for OG. Nice.

For those of you that do not know, Sapphires is owned by the same people as OG, or at least it used to be.

I have been to OG at least 10 times. In the past 2 years I have only been twice. Those two trips, I was with at least 4 friends each time. Everyone though it sucked. Unattractive dancers, much lower milleage than in the past. Not good.

Spearmint Rhino doesn't have much better milleage, but the bouncers don't harass the girls on the floor for contact, and the no fly zones disappear for at least some of the dancers in the VIP area. And the dancers are really hot....much like OG USED to be.

I have always enjoyed myself at the OG. My favorite is XXX. A nice mulatta with a great attitude. We pretty much got it on in the VIP lounge. The manager did catch me with my shirt off, and asked me to leave. In addition, he suspended her for that night. It all worked out as I met her later that evening at my hotel.

The funny thing is, I was given a limo ride to Sapphires. I have always tipped the valet well, and he hooks me up with rides when leaving. My decision to visit the sister club was because there were several hours avail. before meeting XXX back at my hotel.

Sapphires is a meat fest on Fridays and Saturdays. The good looking women are snatched up, soon after entering the main area. There are fine ladies to be seen however.

SR is an absolute hustle. I do give them props for having some of the best looking women in LV. Just couldn't get into it there.

Lotsoffun201
03-11-06, 20:37
IF anyone else here frequents this club in the afternoons, PM me.

Magnod
03-29-06, 11:46
Had a great time at SR this week. A few different girls were in town for March Madness. Had such a great time I decided to try the AMP scene. Looking forward to visiting again in a couple of months.

phat gman
04-02-06, 11:36
Does anyone know when Palomino plans to open up again? Am heading up there next month and I am looking for a girl that used to dance there. I had her digits but the number is now disconnected.

Thunderbolt47
04-05-06, 15:36
I doubt she still works there - not much talent yet.

T-bolt

Lotsoffun201
04-19-06, 16:08
Great looking club, no stage dancing in the afternoons, only private dances with pretty good mutual two way.

Girls are pretty attractive IMHO.

Drinks are reasonable as well

Bastos01
05-15-06, 05:58

RI always thought Palominos was a dive.

Bastos01
05-15-06, 06:04
Seems like the only club being mentionned in the Fremont area is the Gulch. Is there another one in the area? This is the first trip in many years. Any recommendations. I've never stayed downtown before.I went to Glitter Gulch once and didn't think much of the place. I been to Cheetah's, Crazy Horse #2, Palominos and Deja Vu.

Mr Goodbar
05-16-06, 11:20
Just passed through Vegas on my way to Cali two weeks ago. Usually stop by SR for a couple of hours break from the long drive. Decided to skip it this year, then saw a sign for "Sin" as I was just about to head south out of town. The place it's self was pretty nice but I was disappointed by the fact that the dancers were stuck on a stage that is surrounded by not only the bar, but a plexi wall. Guess it's to keep stuff from falling off the stage into the work area. Sucks as theres no opportunity for tipping and the girls look kind of bored. Anyway...back to the story. The girls were not bad looking and there were a couple of really attractive ones as well. Most were fairly young, but looked like they'd been around a bit. Sat at the bar and was immediately approached by a girl, I think she called herself "Naomi" or something, can't remember. Not the best looking, and a bit drunk, but talkative, friendly, and was doing a good job at discretely working me up. Had a drink and talked for a while then decided to get a private dance, in the main area not VIP. Long story short, she got very worked up in a hurry and ended up doing things I would NEVER have expected in a club, especially out in the open, and definately not for a $20 dance. Either they have something going on that allows them to do this ^$#&, or she won't be working there long. All in all a very strange experience.

ianinohio
06-01-06, 17:58
just north of Spearmint Rhino (same street)is a small strip club called Foxy's. It's a dive but there are a couple of hot women there that give the best lap dances. One named Ka-Lee (spelling?) is Vietnamese and she is hot (body 10 - face 7.5). SHe'll do almost anything except BJ and FS. She'll let you finger her and suck her perfect tits. Lap dances are $20 a dance but well worth it.

Lotsoffun201
06-02-06, 11:59
A couple of years ago there were a few clubs with no cameras in the private dance areas. Wild J's (now sadly closed) and Ricks Tally ho (now sheri's cabaret) had the best private dances of any clubs in town. Just wondering if any of my fellow mongers have any personal experience of which clubs that ar open now give some of the nasty dances. I have heard the celebrity booth in Spearmint Rhino has no cameras. What about the Deja Vu clubs? Also heard no cameras in the sky boxes at Sapphire, and if they are there, they are never turned on.

Speck
06-02-06, 23:22
A couple of years ago there were a few clubs with no cameras in the private dance areas. Wild J's (now sadly closed) and Ricks Tally ho (now sheri's cabaret) had the best private dances of any clubs in town. Just wondering if any of my fellow mongers have any personal experience of which clubs that ar open now give some of the nasty dances. I have heard the celebrity booth in Spearmint Rhino has no cameras. What about the Deja Vu clubs? Also heard no cameras in the sky boxes at Sapphire, and if they are there, they are never turned on.

Where are you getting the notion that these places DO have cameras in the VIP areas?

Lotsoffun201
06-03-06, 08:54
Speck,

IF you look very carefully towards the ceilings, you will see little red LED lights. I was in a club last weeks with a gal who wanted to offer extras, but pointed them out to me. I have some other firsthand info and if you want to PM me I will give you some other info.

GatorsDen
06-04-06, 11:00
Which club do you guys think is the best to take a chick to? Jaguars was suggested once, by this cute blonde she woulda liked....

Gonna be in town this weekend, I'll post a "market update" from the volcano.

One Wing Low
06-07-06, 01:33
She used to dance at the Bare Elegance in El Segundo, CA.

I heard she is now dancing in Vegas.

Does anybody know where she may be working now?

Please advise.

Domino Harvey
06-07-06, 13:54
Havent been to Seamless yet. Been quite hesitant due to its 'trendy' atmosphere in their advertisements. As a general rule that screams low mileage. I'll have to check it out myself, but it would make sense that the only place that would even consider having a camera would be Seamless since it's a night club afterhours.

The best clubs in Vegas for the past ten or so years have been Olympic Garden, CH2, Cheetahs, and Rhino (for the past 3). None of them have cameras. When I say best I mean overall mileage and contact. Fine looking girls have been found abundant at other mega clubs like Jaguars, Sapphire, Treasures, etc, but it's never worth going due to its ridiculous air-dances. Olympic Garden has gone downhill the last few years, but it's picking back up on the weekends. All the other greats of old Las Vegas like CH(1), Wild J's and Tally Ho have all been bullied out of business.

In Las Vegas, overall, Seamless "afterhours Night Club" and all-nude clubs excluded, cameras are a MYTH. I've been here way too long to confirm otherwise. If there were managers really sitting in their offices monitoring VIP cameras all day and night there would be absolutely no need for doormen and bouncers making their random checks. Why tip them to leave you alone for higher mileage if youre being monitored anyways? Like I said, with some of the shit I've gotten away with far too many times at above named clubs (with my little head *outside* my pants, mind you), I would have been busted a hundred times by now.

Dont even worry about it. Trust me. It's all between you and the girl and how visible you are to the nosy doormen/bouncers. The day I believe there are cameras is the day you reply back and tell me you actually got cited for it. It'll never happen.

Go to seamless in the VIP's look for the little red lights up by the ceilings.

My SO is a dancer and has been at most of the clubs. She told me they were there and the montors are in the offices. The question is whether or not the bouncers are turning a bling eye, or how much they are getting tipped after or before the girl leaves

which clubs do you frequent?

Hi. Which clubs have you seen these red lights exactly? I'm a Vegas local, been to pretty much all the clubs, and never ever will you ever get busted by anything else other than the beefy bouncers occasionally walking by to check on you. Not in Vegas. If the camera theory was true I'd be arrested a hundred times by now. The only possible places that would even consider having cameras would be All-Nude clubs, but those are never worth going to anyway.

Adam1999
06-07-06, 21:15
Havent been to Seamless yet. Been quite hesitant due to its 'trendy' atmosphere in their advertisements. As a general rule that screams low mileage. I'll have to check it out myself, but it would make sense that the only place that would even consider having a camera would be Seamless since it's a night club afterhours.

The best clubs in Vegas for the past ten or so years have been Olympic Garden, CH2, Cheetahs, and Rhino (for the past 3). None of them have cameras. When I say best I mean overall mileage and contact. Fine looking girls have been found abundant at other mega clubs like Jaguars, Sapphire, Treasures, etc, but it's never worth going due to its ridiculous air-dances. Olympic Garden has gone downhill the last few years, but it's picking back up on the weekends. All the other greats of old Las Vegas like CH(1), Wild J's and Tally Ho have all been bullied out of business.

In Las Vegas, overall, Seamless "afterhours Night Club" and all-nude clubs excluded, cameras are a MYTH. I've been here way too long to confirm otherwise. If there were managers really sitting in their offices monitoring VIP cameras all day and night there would absolutely be no need for doormen and bouncers making their random checks. Why tip them to leave you alone for higher mileage if youre being monitored anyway? Like I said, some of the shit I've been known to do far too many times at above named clubs (with my little head *outside* my pants, mind you), I would have been busted a hundred times by now.

Dont even worry about it. Trust me. It's all between you and the girl and how visible you are to the nosy doormen/bouncers. The day I believe there are cameras is the day you reply back and tell me you actually got cited for it. It'll never happen.DOM is totally right about this fellas. I have been to CH2 and Cheetah's and gotten decent mileage, just throw a little bit the bouncers and spend time out on the floor as well.

Thunderbolt47
06-09-06, 01:51
Tried Kaylee Viatnamese girl at Foxys. Body is a 10 and face is also very nice, as advertised. Unfortunatly absolutly no extras were offerd. Sweet girl though.

T-bolt

Thunderbolt47
06-09-06, 01:56
Sin in the afternoon.

Name C******* - face 5 - body 8 - chubby with a big ass. Very nice high mileage dance.

Name - D**** - face 2 (?!?) - body 4 - seemed drunk and kinda repulsive. Very high mileage dances.

T-bolt

Lotsoffun201
06-09-06, 09:29
If you go to Seamless for example. Look at the ceiling in the $100 dollar and $200 dollar rooms. I was there a few weeks ago, and they were pointed out to me. (one girl told me they will turn them off if a VIP is there) There is a gal who is now escorting who used to work at Sheri's and told me that after the remodel, they are in the VIP booths. I can't verify this since I have not been there since the remodel.

Since I have personally been in the managing office at Cheetah's I have seen the monitors there. There is a wall of small TV sets with videos of the VIP and general areas on at all times.

There are cameras in Sapphires, in the SKYBOX areas, but are not turned on all the time as I have seen the monitors there too.

I have a friend who is the manger at OG's who told me they are there too, but they don't turn them on all the time.

Bouncers make the rounds if the girls request it for safety, and on the other hand will make rounds to piss the girls off so they will tip them to stay out.

Domino Harvey
06-13-06, 04:05
If you go to Seamless for example. Look at the ceiling in the $100 dollar and $200 dollar rooms. I was there a few weeks ago, and they were pointed out to me. (one girl told me they will turn them off if a VIP is there) There is a gal who is now escorting who used to work at Sheri's and told me that after the remodel, they are in the VIP booths. I can't verify this since I have not been there since the remodel.

Since I have personally been in the managing office at Cheetah's I have seen the monitors there. There is a wall of small TV sets with videos of the VIP and general areas on at all times.The VIP at Seamless or the nude clubs doesnt surprise me at all, but as far as topless clubs, the only evidence of cameras I've ever seen are the standard security cameras as seen anywhere at restaurants or retail stores.

I know exactly the monitors you're talking about at Cheetahs. Back in the day when Big John worked there (god rest his soul), we used to have a beer or two together to shoot the shit on the weekdays in the back room. The grainy black and white monitors would be on overlooking the parking lot, the entrance, and the main bar cashier areas. Common security stuff. As far as cameras spying on patrons in the VIP, nonexistent. It's really rather pointless if they're not doing shit about whats going in there in the first place. Has anybody ever been busted (arrested, hustled, thrown out of the club) due to cameras in the VIP? Never. Has a bouncer ever marched straight to a particular patron to warn him of his wandering hands and march right back out bypassing everyone else? Never. The owners certainly arent putting state-of-the-art spy cameras in the VIP just for the bouncers to score tips.

Bouncers make the rounds if the girls request it for safetyOf the twenty plus years I've been going to strip clubs in Las Vegas, that's the first time I've ever heard of a dancer asking a bouncer to come bother them when the ladies are working hard for their own tips. A dancer will not lure a shady patron into a private VIP if she doesnt feel safe with him. The only time I ever see those guys making the rounds so heavy is in the summer when the LE are known to do their annual sweeps. The clubs don’t want to lose 20-50 girls a night which would undoubtedly do damage to their business in more ways than one, not to mention being fined.

As far as the new clubs in town you mentioned, that's news to me. I'm not familiar enough with those megaclubs to comment. The way this town is changing these days, who knows. But my money says they would most likely have the same mentality as the rest. As long as they are not specifically instructed by the owners, trust me, most if not all of those employed will keep their eyes closed, especially with tips, regardless of whether there's a red dot in the sky or not.

BuddhaHead
06-16-06, 02:59
... Has a bouncer ever marched straight to a particular patron to warn him of his wandering hands and march right back out bypassing everyone else? Never.

I'm from California, so I don't get to Vegas strip clubs often, but in the past couple years in Cheetahs, I was warned by a bouncer to watch my hands in the VIP Room. And, I've seen other patrons get warned as well. They were constantly watching and/or walking inside the VIP Room while I was there. Sort of takes the fun out.

phat gman
06-16-06, 11:40
About two years ago I met a dancer name Jaime in there. Took her to the VIP lounge in the back several times during the course of the afternoon. Each time I would tip the bouncer a jackson to turn his head as suggested by Jaime. She would let me play and suck on her tits each time we would go back there. She would even let my hands wander where it wanted to go, but each time the manager would come and tell me to stop what I was doing and not to touch the girl. Of course it would piss me off but would piss the girl more. She told me that she once dated him in the past and he was always doing this to her. I seen the camera in there and the girls told me about it also when I started to play and was told that they could get fired for it. So how is it that every time I would go in the back with this girl that the manager always comes by and tell me to stop what I was doing, if the cameras in the VIP room was non existent? Was I being milked by them?

Sexhobbyist
06-17-06, 18:44
I was visiting Vegas for one day. Had the opportunity to check out some clubs. It had been about 8 years since I had this chance. In the old days, there was no problem finding accomodating dancers with the right attitude. It's not so easy these days.

Headed out about 11 p.m. to Scores as the first destination. Nice place, but geez, the prices are right out of the stratosphere. I got a tour from a cute black dancer named Denver. She explained the layout and prices. She was likeable enough for me to take her to the 30-minute room. (Reminds me of being naughty as a kid and mom sending me to my room for 30 minutes.) The price was $100 for the bar and $300 for the girl. This is a bit much for a non-drinker like me, but I was hoping the dances would be worth it. Keep in mind that I come from a community where $300 will buy you FS from two different dancers in the VIP. So...I was thinking this ought to be a gold mine at this price. It was not. I will say that Denver was very provocative, steamy, hot, and personable. I liked her even if it wasn't as high mileage as I was expecting.

Second stop was Seamless. It's been getting a lot of press and reviews lately, so I checked it out. Had three dancers there, Jennifer, Dakota, and Inga. Tried the floor dances, the room with three dances for $100, and the room with a $52 bar tab plus $200 for the girl. (This stinking mandatory bar tabs and bottle charges for us non-drinkers will keep me from coming back.) Lots more mileage at this club.

Interestingly, the club turns into an "after hours" place at about 3 a.m. and the strippers are banished from marketing their wares on the floor to the VIP rooms only. The floor is taken over by "go-go" dancers. Lot's less interesting for a monger so I left at 4:45 a.m....but....

Not before sampling some nice mileage from two of the three dancers named above.

At 5 a.m. I was experiencing amazing sex in my hotel room from one of the four above named dancers. Actually, more than one of them offered to see me at my hotel. Price dictated the choice.

Mor10
06-20-06, 09:05
just north of Spearmint Rhino (same street)is a small strip club called Foxy's. Foxy Girls! My favorite strip joint in Vegas. It's really more like a local bar that happens to have topless dancing (and laps) after 8pm. Local crowd, friendly vibe. Very low-key.

Magnod
06-20-06, 14:59
Foxy Girls! My favorite strip joint in Vegas. It's really more like a local bar that happens to have topless dancing (and laps) after 8pm. Local crowd, friendly vibe. Very low-key.But how's the looks and milage?

Vegas Ken
06-25-06, 01:15
Wow, had a great couple of dances from Sierra (sp?) last night.

She has got the perfect body IMO. Just the right proportions.

If you're nice and ask her what a little extra tip can get you she'll let you get some pretty good "hands-on" action going.

Beers,

Ken

Vegas Black
06-25-06, 20:24
Cameras are used by Management primary to keep track of the Girls for Security reasons and to keep track on what they are doing so there is a accurate record of Table/Couch/VIP Dances.

Dancers have to pay the Club to work there. Back in the old days, some dude would walk around with a clipboard keeping track of things. That wasnt a good way to track cuz it was his word against the dancer.

The Cameras dont lie.

Be safe out there.

Vegas Black
06-26-06, 00:05
Striptease is having Big Girl Night this Wednesday at 11PM.

Check this weeks issue of CityLife for details.

Be safe out there.

GatorsDen
07-14-06, 00:25
Went to Seamless with my GF. She got lots of attention, and wound up getting DATY in the VIP room.

I don't know about the camera thing. The girl said there were cameras, but said she put us in a spot that had poor visibility.

Your mileage may vary, and probably will I would think. Our girl, who was pretty straight up with us, specifically told me not to expect anything. (Chicks have it SO easy.) In fact I'm not sure she meant to go all out like that, I think she just got carried away. Dude, if you have not brought a chick to a tittie bar, you are seriously missing a great time.

The DJ was fricken GREAT. The dance club was a little slow that night but we had fun. The girls hung out with us even after the DJ came out, they don't just disappear.

Well at any rate Seamless is a very good place to bring a woman, it's a high class joint with a decent clientele. And, you get to go dancin at 4. Perfect. If you're a man on your own, I wouldn't expect much out of it.

Clipper 1
07-15-06, 01:01
I have been going to The Library for the last year and I think that this club is a good place to hang. The girls can be hit or miss. Most everytime that I've been there, there has been mostly 5's and 6's with the occasional diamond in the rough. As in most places in Vegas $20 topless lap dances and I think the V.I.P. room is $150 but I have never been in there. There is alot of room and the booths are dark enough for privacy. The bouncers have always been nice and professional. The cover is $10 but you can buy a V.I.P. card for $20 and that will get you in for free for a year. I am sure my time is up but I still walk in for free. I don't think they check to see when I paid for the card.

They also have a shower behind the bar for the occasional Shower show but it really isn't all that great. The girls have to shower in their underwear. They have a full bar and the drinks are reasonable.

Speck
07-17-06, 20:47
I have been going to The Library for the last year and I think that this club is a good place to hang. The girls can be hit or miss. Most everytime that I've been there, there has been mostly 5's and 6's with the occasional diamond in the rough. As in most places in Vegas $20 topless lap dances and I think the V.I.P. room is $150 but I have never been in there. There is alot of room and the booths are dark enough for privacy. The bouncers have always been nice and professional. The cover is $10 but you can buy a V.I.P. card for $20 and that will get you in for free for a year. I am sure my time is up but I still walk in for free. I don't think they check to see when I paid for the card.

They also have a shower behind the bar for the occasional Shower show but it really isn't all that great. The girls have to shower in their underwear. They have a full bar and the drinks are reasonable.

I fail to understand why one would go to the Library when it is the same cost as Spearmint Rhino, where hm has been reported often, they have fine as hell dancers, and so many dancers that there are almost too many on weekday evenings.

Ricksone
07-18-06, 11:29
I fail to understand why one would go to the Library when it is the same cost as Spearmint Rhino, where hm has been reported often, they have fine as hell dancers, and so many dancers that there are almost too many on weekday evenings.

IMO, there is something to be said for the smaller clubs. The hustle is not nearly so high. The girls seem to apprecaite you more, will hang alot longer if they are having a good time and you buy a dance periodically.

I've done very well and had some great times in the smaller clubs. Dated quite a few dancers ending in my room for a nice time.

R

Clipper 1
07-19-06, 00:40
IMO, there is something to be said for the smaller clubs. The hustle is not nearly so high. The girls seem to apprecaite you more, will hang alot longer if they are having a good time and you buy a dance periodically.

I've done very well and had some great times in the smaller clubs. Dated quite a few dancers ending in my room for a nice time.

RExactly, when I go to the Library I don't feel like I'm being hustled. I went there one day after work just to have a beer before going home. I ended up staying there for a couple of hours with a couple of girls and some random dude. We were buying drinks and having a good night. We weren't asked for a dance but did indulge. This is a good bar with nice tits.

Domino Harvey
07-29-06, 06:29
A rather popular Spanish (Univision) actress/entertainer is visiting, dancing daytime at the Rhino. VERY FRIENDLY & PLEASANT. Great company, kept calling me papi. She's leaving Sunday, catch her if you can. She did not disappoint.

www.danafleyser.com/

ave1701
08-10-06, 09:36
Went to Can Can last night because it was the first thing I saw off of Industrial and Stardust. It is a ripoff

When you first go in, the gentleman at the desk greets you and invites you to participate in their VIP room specials. At the same time, 3 or 4 girls swarm around you and block the exit so you can't leave. I purchased the 2 girls for 45 minutes for $300. After that, the girls go with you and sit in the main room and wait for you to pick which ones you want.

What they don't tell you is that the girls want an EXTRA $200 each for a lap dance, and $400 each for a bed dance. I wish they would have told me that, and I wouldn't have even bothered with the VIP. The $300 pays for a dance with no contact, which they won't do.

If you go, do not get VIP.

KC Questor
08-10-06, 20:30
Went to Can Can last night because it was the first thing I saw off of Industrial and Stardust. It is a ripoff

Really? You don't say! Wow, let me make a note...

ave1701
Reports: 1

Ah, I see now.

Wastrel
08-11-06, 01:42
...nobody would ever go to a clip-joint like the Can Can on their own without getting steered there...I now stand corrected.

Thunderbolt47
08-11-06, 04:03
Try A**** during the afternoon.

T-bolt

Webcams
08-13-06, 17:33
http://vegasblog.latimes.com/vegas/2006/08/shooting_at_top.html

And the Las Vegas Review journal
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Aug-10-Thu-2006/news/8980958.html

What's up with that? The rhinos I have always been to don't cater to this enviroment is it diffrent in Vegas?

Newt
09-24-06, 19:34
Gentlemen,

I am planning a small trip to your town next week and would love to sample some of the Strip Club talent your fine city has to offer. In Los Angeles there is a site called Zbones strip club review that has reviews of the various clubs and a section called "Reader Reviews". Is there anything similar that I might view before visiting?

Thanks for any help.

Newt

Kagetora
09-25-06, 14:43
Had a chance to visit your neck of the woods and had a great time at OG. Major renovation going on there, but the girls are hot and provide a great time. A definate repeat when returning in a few months. This saved the trip because the Vegas AMPs are definately not as good as what we have here in Hawaii. If you're ever in Hawaii check out the AMPs.

Guady1
09-26-06, 00:24
the Vegas AMPs are definately not as good as what we have here in Hawaii. .

I used to live in Hawaii for 14 years, the best mongering you could ask for. There was an AMP in the Century Center called 'Hula Hands". They had
the best service. The mamason would line up the ladies and you could choose
who you wanted to massage you. Always got full service as well.

Unlike in vegas, when you walk in, that's who you get. I thought vegas was going to be better, but in fact, its not as good. I never paid over $1.0 and $2.0 was top dollar when I lived in Hawaii.

There was an AMP here that treated me right, years ago. But after they got busted, they are not the same anymore. I have been meaning to go back to AMPs, but my last experience was not good. I know one of them has to good
but which one I don't know. There are so many in my neighborhood and they have been around for a long time, they must be doing something right.

Kagetora
09-26-06, 14:35
[QUOTE=Guady1]I used to live in Hawaii for 14 years, the best mongering you could ask for. There was an AMP in the Century Center called 'Hula Hands". They had
the best service. The mamason would line up the ladies and you could choose
who you wanted to massage you. Always got full service as well.

You're right about Hula Hands. In its day it was the bomb. The places with the deepest line up today are Pine Tree and VIP both located on Keeaumoku Street near Ala Moana Shopping Center. However, there are many others with lots of talent. Sounds like you could use a vacation in paradise.

Blueyed Devil
09-27-06, 00:10
Gentlemen,

I am planning a small trip to your town next week and would love to sample some of the Strip Club talent your fine city has to offer. In Los Angeles there is a site called Zbones strip club review that has reviews of the various clubs and a section called "Reader Reviews". Is there anything similar that I might view before visiting?

Thanks for any help.

NewtI use tuscl.com

Tthey cover the whole country, and the lifetime membership is very reasonable.

Blueyed Devil
09-27-06, 00:15
I've been to two clubs since arriving here. The Library on boulder highway and Little Darlings.

Some of the girls at the Library are very high mileage, so its worth a visit.

They are regular girls, not superhot. The 3 songs for $50 is a good deal.

Little Darlings is a nude club. The girls are pretty hot and young, and the $20 bed dances are very high mileage. No silicon, all natural titties the two times I visited. The songs seem a little short.

Air Cooled
09-27-06, 13:59
What's up with that? The rhinos I have always been to don't cater to this enviroment is it diffrent in Vegas?
No, there was recent ugliness at a Spearmint Rhino in Santa Barbara, too:

9/6/2006-ish

Santa Barbara Police are investing the death of a 26-year-old San Francisco man at the Spearmint Rhino Adult Cabaret, 22 E. Montecito St.

Officers responded to the club early Saturday morning and found the club security personnel restraining David Klotz, according to Lt. D. Paul McCaffrey with the Santa Barbara Police Department.

An ambulance was called when officers saw that Klotz was having problems breathing, and he was taken to Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital and admitted to the Critical Care Unit, McCaffrey said in a statement. After talking to doctors Klotz's parents stopped life support and Klotz died at the hospital.

Klotz's cause of death is under investigation by police, McCaffrey said. An autopsy showed that the young man had a pre-existing heart problem and his blood alcohol level was .19. There was no evidence Klotz was beaten by the bouncers, police said.

Preliminary investigation found that Klotz was in town for a wedding when he and other friends went to various Santa Barbara nightclubs, McCaffrey said. The group got to the Spearmint Rhino at about 1:30 a.m.

According to police Klotz went to have a private dance and was gone for 70 minutes, during which his friends left. When the session ended, Klotz refused to pay the $960 and he was detained by security.

Portions of a scuffle between Klotz and security are on digital surveillance footage, police said.
Another snippet from a different article:

Both bouncers — who police estimated were 6 3 and 240 pounds and 6 11 and 460 pounds — remained on top of Klotz until the police arrived.

Thunderbolt47
09-28-06, 00:25
Short hair + big tits = lotsa fun

Howsabout a description of the high speed librarians?

LovesAsianLady
10-05-06, 18:23
I've been to two clubs since arriving here. The Library on boulder highway and Little Darlings.

Some of the girls at the Library are very high mileage, so its worth a visit.

They are regular girls, not superhot. The 3 songs for $50 is a good deal.

Little Darlings is a nude club. The girls are pretty hot and young, and the $20 bed dances are very high mileage. No silicon, all natural titties the two times I visited. The songs seem a little short.Bed dances are the greatest, if you can get them at $20 each it is very unusual, though. Most times, unless you are lucky enough to get the right girl at exactly the right time, the bed dances cost $30 at Little Darlings. With the right girl, they can be very high mileage.

LovesAsianLady
10-05-06, 18:25
Gentlemen,

Thanks for any help.

NewtYou can't do any better than TUSCL.com, in my experience.

LovesAsianLady
10-06-06, 01:30

They also have a shower behind the bar for the occasional Shower show but it really isn't all that great. The girls have to shower in their underwear. They have a full bar and the drinks are reasonable.I like a lot of mileage in a club, and my thoughts have been that the place is so far from the " action " in town it could not be a hopping place. However, maybe I will have to stop in there next week just to see whether it is up to par.

LovesAsianLady
10-06-06, 17:02
I have not been in town for a few months, and the middle of last month there was supposedly a sign on the door reporting a closure of the entire place for an indefinite time.

Anyone know the real scoop?

Wastrel
10-07-06, 03:21
Anyone know the real scoop?Yes, but it's a long scoop. I'll give the short version: owner convicted by Feds of beating the crap out of customers and stealing their money for the mob, liquor license yanked, it's closed. They're trying some complicated scams to reopen by proposing that the license be reissued to some front men acting as phony leasholders instead, but don't count on it working out any time soon.

PsyberZombie
10-07-06, 09:42
Looks like no liquor license will be forth·coming = the place is too close to a fricken CHURCH !! =

http://*******.com/f555y

LovesAsianLady
10-07-06, 14:27
Looks like no liquor license will be forth·coming = the place is too close to a fricken CHURCH !! =

http://*******.com/f555yWhat a bunch of CRAP! That area of town is all industrial, with strip clubs all over. What sort of church would meet there?

Someone at the club must have really pissed someone off. Has nothing to do with a church being located nearby.

Vegas Black
10-07-06, 18:49
Crazy Horse 2 has been in a long battle with the dude that owns the auto shop next door. I bet he has something to do with this.
Be safe out there...........

Wastrel
10-07-06, 19:35
What a bunch of CRAP! That area of town is all industrial, with strip clubs all over. What sort of church would meet there?

Someone at the club must have really pissed someone off. Has nothing to do with a church being located nearby.Uh yeah, it kinda pisses a few people off eventually when you routinely stomp the living hell out of more than 45 of your customers (just the ones the US Atty's Office had proof of) killing some of them and leaving others crippled and on a feeding tube for the rest of their lives, to steal money from them, and run credit card scams (anyone for a twenty-thousand dollar lap dance?) for your bosses in the Chicago mob. Some of their widows and moms and children and parents and friends are kind of annoyed about that.

And the 'church' is a complete irrevelancy; nothing but an amusing sidelight. It is a phony 'church' put together at the last minute by several of the hundreds of people pissed off about the slaughterhouse, and it will have absolutely nothing to do with the liquor license, because what is at issue is the revocation and request for reinstatement of an existing liquor license that is grandfathered in.

The problem for Rizzolo, the mobbed up owner, and Mayor Goodman, who has collected millions to protect this outfit on behalf of Joey Lombardo, head of the Chicago mob, is that the US Dept. of Justice now has final authority over anything done with the place and the US Attorney would have to approve any lease or contract while the owner and sixteen of his goons are preparing to start their prison sentences for beating, killing, and stealing from hundreds of guys who went in thinking they'd just buy a drink and a lap dance.

Forget the church. It's an empty storage room next to a crack house in Naked City for chrissakes, and Steve Miller's friends either didn't do their legal homework, or more likely just grabbed at this as just one more minor harassment technique to annoy the thugs. Good for them. Maybe I'll go to 'church' for the first time this century.

Local elected officials haven't really tried to make it any secret that they want to find an angle to keep CH2 open, because they want to keep their cut coming, and may even be afraid of the consequences for failing to protect the place for 'Joey the Clown' and his boys (the Mayor quickly left on a foriegn trade mission when the second hearing was scheduled), but there is too much heat from the Feds now for them to pull off a phony 'lease' to another obvious mob goombah (the 'new' guy from the Golden Steer is partnered with a guy who's already done hard time for accessory to murder in St. Louis for the mob) to keep the skim going. Even in Las Vegas, killing, crippling, and torturing a whole lot of tourists and dumping their bodies in back between the tracks and your dumpster can eventually get someone's attention (Federal, never local) if you are as stupid as these psycho-morons.

But can anything possibly be as hilariously stupid as recruiting a 'front man' from Tony Spilotro's old hangout, of all places? I'm sure 99% of all the guys reading this have never heard of the joint, but can anybody in the Outfit be so dense as to imagine the FBI and US Attorney for Southern Nevada haven't? Apparently so.

Wastrel
10-07-06, 19:54
Crazy Horse 2 has been in a long battle with the dude that owns the auto shop next door. I bet he has something to do with this.
Be safe out there...........Bingo. You are absolutely correct, sir. Excellent read, and you should take up poker if you haven't already. 'Buffalo Jim' Barrier definitely is part of this, though not publicly, with help from Steve Miller the former City Councilman and his group.

And, Barrier also has an ironclad unbreakable lease on his corner of the property, so they can't redevelop it without permission from the same guy Rizzolo's been threatening to kill for several years, and if they were actually going to pull off the high rise condo fantasy Rizzolo's front man has floated they'd have to get Barrier to accept an auto and marine repair suite in the penthouse in trade. The 'church' is his play on the flop, saying: I see you one phony mob steakhouse sham, and raise you God's own sham, calling Rizzolo's latest desperate all-in scam with another equally ridiculous transparent scam.

Think maybe I'll head down to Naked City tomorow to worship a 250hp Mercury two-stroke water-cooled six banger. Gotta love this town.

Gglee
10-08-06, 14:38
They tried to charge me for a "library card". I said I was a local so they offered a discount. I said no way and started to walk away when the door guy said go on in. Did not ask for proof being a local. Coke was $5 if anyone thinks that is a bargain (just took some meds that warned against alcohol).

Girls were 6 and below. One that was around 8 had nice bolt ons but she acted so cold, I got the chills. The 6's asked $20 for lap dances and one
even asked for $40 (did I look that stupid?).

On this one visit, I would not recommend this place.

Wastrel
10-08-06, 19:20
I have heard several second hand rumors that Olympic Garden has been picking up since the Galardi and Rizzolo joints got flushed, but I have no solid opinion on the accuracy of this. Thought I'd throw it out here to see if anyone has first hand knowlege of OG recently. I should tell you that I do have a little bit of an axe to grind, since OG's owner was the most resistant to playing the cabbie kickback system, and I like him for that, so judge this rumor accordingly.

Cienega32
10-08-06, 23:04

http://*******.com/f555y

Reading the article tells me that CHII is a grandfathered operation and still be able to get the license.

"The Crazy Horse Too is grandfathered in as a nonconforming use, where alcohol can be served. Even though the City Council revoked Rizzolo's liquor license, the location still has the right for someone to apply for a license for six months, Jerbic said."

Now, on the other side of the coin -
"Section 19.04.050 of the city code says: "no liquor establishment (tavern) may be located within fifteen hundred feet of any other liquor establishment (tavern), church, synagogue, school, child care facility licensed for more than twelve children, or City park."

How could they open a church within the fifteen hundred feet of a place that had, and is still eligible for a license, within the 6 month time frame for approval?

Cienega32
10-08-06, 23:19
I'm sure Wastrel or Norman remembers the days back in the early-early 80's when the Steer was THE steak house to impress a chick with (read-overpriced). Slap on the Sunday goto meeting duds, pack some cash (and whatever might be needed) and do it up.

ImMrHappy
10-08-06, 23:36
I'm blessed with a last minute trip to Vegas and have found my way back to this board. I was there 4 years ago and olympic garden during the day was my best stripclub experience. Every lapdance was a hands on Mr. Happy tease. After looking at the board I can't find a clear current daytime stripclub choice. So, with that said, is there any current club that is "hands on" favorite for daytime fun? In other words, what's the best high mileage daytime club these days.

Thanks

PsyberZombie
10-09-06, 09:21
Reading the article tells me that CHII is a grandfathered operation and still be able to get the license.

"The Crazy Horse Too is grandfathered in as a nonconforming use, where alcohol can be served. Even though the City Council revoked Rizzolo's liquor license, the location still has the right for someone to apply for a license for six months, Jerbic said."

How could they open a church within the fifteen hundred feet of a place that had, and is still eligible for a license, within the 6 month time frame for approval?

'Grandfathering' protects existing rights and uses from being retroactively prohibited by a new law or regulation ; or is an exemption to a law or regulation due to a use that existed when the activity otherwise would be prohibited

If that Church had moved in while CH2 held a valid liquor license , that license would grandfathered because the use was existing

There is no liquor license now = only THE RIGHT TO APPLY for one exists

Since there is no current existing right or use , grandfathering does not apply to the Church situation , and
the '1500 ft' Rule supercedes

Also , in most states Grandfather Rights expire when a property's owner or use changes ; but I'm not sure that applies in Nevada

Cienega32
10-09-06, 22:58
'Grandfathering' protects existing rights and uses from being retroactively prohibited by a new law or regulation ; or is an exemption to a law or regulation due to a use that existed when the activity otherwise would be prohibited

If that Church had moved in while CH2 held a valid liquor license , that license would grandfathered because the use was existing

There is no liquor license now = only THE RIGHT TO APPLY for one exists

Since there is no current existing right or use , grandfathering does not apply to the Church situation , and
the '1500 ft' Rule supercedes

Also , in most states Grandfather Rights expire when a property's owner or use changes ; but I'm not sure that applies in Nevada
And while there is no active license, there still remains a 6 month period that more or less protects that location's nonconforming use that allows it to HAVE a license, should someone apply and be granted such a license.

The 'right to apply' is under the nonconforming use zoning restrictions that the location had grandfathered.

With that in mind, I would think that the 6 month grace period for the location's existing nonconforming use would trump the protection given to the 'church' regarding that 1500' rule. In other words, I would tell the church that until the 6 months transpired, they have no issue, being they showed up during that time frame. I think that would show itself as a backdoor attempt and not be honored in a legal sense. After the 6 months, I would think the location could/would lose its grandfathered nonconforming usage status and fall into current zoning standards.

Of course, that would put a huge burden on all involved to deny any license but, with all history and personalities considered, it doesn't seem to present itself as an obstacle.

In other words - I agree with the city attorney, as far as that 1500' law and this 'church'.

Wastrel
10-10-06, 00:44
...but, with all history and personalities considered, it doesn't seem to present itself as an obstacle.Eggzackly. The issue on the table is not a new license request, it is a request to reconsider the original action to yank the EXISTING license which long predates the fake church. The request is made under the theory that the place has 'new' management so the joint is OK now, and there's a lot more significant stuff in the way of that than the church gag. If there wasn't a lot more important stuff going on the City would sweep aside any zoning issues in a nanosecond, quite possibly by having the City Attorney provide them with a formal opinion that they never really lost the license in the first place. These guys do stuff like that.

It might be hard to know that, if all you saw was the little piece on the supposed church. This is probably the unavoidable hazard of dipping into a long twisting saga for a snapshot. The joke 'church' was just a minor sideshow providing a one day humorous distraction which NOBODY in town has taken seriously for a moment. Maybe one has to follow this closely enough to read a fair number of the hundreds of major news accounts on the substance of this to know that. The 'church' thing was NOT one of those major news accounts of serious substance, and absolutely nobody, including the guys who ginned up the phony chuch ploy in their spare time, thinks for a moment that is really going to matter in the outcome.

It is abundantly clear that the City Council (i.e. Mayor Goodman) badly wants to do anything possible, with at least four of the five votes (Lois Tarkanian is the exception), to help Rizzolo stay in business in any way they can. They would even change all the citywide zoning and separation ordinances in a heartbeat for him, or for his front man, if necessary. Happens all the time (but usually more quietly) in this town. The problem for them is that they, the City, can't get away with it now due to the Federal heat and attention. The US Department of Justice now has final say on any lease or purchase, and they are not gonna OK the guy they just proved in court is a mob goon 'leasing' it to another obvious mob goon so he can keep running it from jail and sending the money back to the bigger mob goon in Chicago. It is not now, has never been, and never will be about any 'church' or zoning issue. It is also not about dancing girls. It is solely about the massive credit card scams, the robberies, the beatings, and the killings of customers for which the owner and 16 employees were convicted, and the fact that it has now been formally adjudicated that this strip joint is a mob enterprise which has no right to exist as a matter of FEDERAL law, that is the problem for Rizzolo and his stooges in City government which forced the elected City officials, against their wishes, to pull the license, and that is the problem that prevents them from reinstating it.

I'll try to put it simply: the owner of the mob controlled strip club was caught beating and robbing MANY customers some of whom died, and the Mayor was paid to protect the strip club guy for years while he was beating and robbing his customers, but because the Feds proved who the owner was and what he did now the Mayor can't protect him anymore and is starting to get worried about going to jail himself. The church? Fuggedaboudit.

Cienega32
10-10-06, 15:42
The US Department of Justice now has final say on any lease or purchase, and they are not gonna OK the guy they just proved in court is a mob goon 'leasing' it to another obvious mob goon so he can keep running it from jail and sending the money back to the bigger mob goon in Chicago.

And you know as well as I do that the DOJ will be inspecting every pubic hair on any applicant for that address now. IMHO, Siggy trying to get the license was so laughably transparent that I find it hard to believe that ANYone would get it now. The DOJ will find something somewhere that will be a problem for somebody. And, like I think you may have eluded to - I think Hizzonna will be under some close scrutiny because of his past affiliations with RICO type players. Talk about a can of worms...

Wouldn't that be a kick if Hizzonna stepped down and defended Rizzolo just for old times sake?

"CASINO II - the bare tittie sequel" playing in a theater near you!

Rockerrexxx
10-11-06, 00:47
Play It Again Sams
Locals club west of the strip. Stay away, far away. Ugly women abound. Scammers everywhere. No dances in front area, only in the back. $20 each and all they do is push for $100 for four dances in a more private area of the club. Then they push for even more money for a "tip". I said all I have is $40, she says if you have $40 then you really have $80. I say that's all. The girl then leaves the room and visits my buddies in the main room and say I'm in trouble and need money. They don't fall for the nonsence. Girl comes back and gives a poor lapdance with a little flashing on the no-no area. Save your money.

Scores
Hot, hot women. $800 for an hour in the vip room? No way. Guys that work there try to act like hardasses all the time. Maybe they need to rent Roadhouse and find out when it's the time to be a hardass and when it's time to be polite.

Spearmint Rhino
Hot girls, equal to Scores. More girls than Scores and much more friendly. They all push to go in the vip area right away. That's a turnoff. One girl gave a massage while lap dancing. Out of this world! I'm told weekend afternoons are the best times to go.

OGs
Went there years ago in the afternoon. I had the same experience mentioned a few reports below. Hope it's still that way.

Lotsoffun201
10-11-06, 07:50
I have to disagree with Play it Again Sams. IMHO I have been going there in the afternoons there for years and have found all of the girls to be friendly with nearly total regulars. Just a good time to see some women, eat free food, and gamble a bit if you want.

Just my opinion, and only been there at night one or two times so maybe thats the difference

Ricksone
10-11-06, 11:29
I've been going to PIAS's for about 6 years and was just there 4 weeks ago. There have always been a mixed bag of girls. At the last trip I noticed more attractive ladies than usual, probably due to CHII closing down. If Rocker had a bad experience there, it was the dancer that set this up. I've been to the back room more times than I can count and have never been hit up for the $100 VIP deal & always had a nice time with lots of mileage.

Sams changed hands about 6 months ago and they are still operating on a provisional permit. If CHII reopens I would think the new owner will have to be pretty clean or he won't even get a provisional.

JMO,

Rick

Lotsoffun201
10-11-06, 15:35
I'm sure that it has a lot to do with CHII dancers taking their old habits to a new place. I have found the same thing at Seamless as well. I have had some great mileage in the back room there, and never once even ventured into the VIP room.

Wastrel
10-18-06, 23:55
I actually was dumb enough to underestimate the level of brazen corrupt depravity of the City of Las Vegas. How stupid of me to ever do that. The fix was in, and City Council has mutely reinstated the CH2 liquor license. I am told several of them looked like they had just been taken out back and flogged when they did so. The "new" management has an interesting "lease" which provides such things as: Rizzolo will keep an office inside, "new" management cannot make any personnel decisions without "old" management's approval, etc. This would be an excellent time to invest in the stock of a local body bag manufacturer and long distance cross country corpse transporter.

Cienega32
10-19-06, 00:50
I actually was dumb enough to underestimate the level of brazen corrupt depravity of the City of Las Vegas. How stupid of me to ever do that. The fix was in, and City Council has mutely reinstated the CH2 liquor license. I am told several of them looked like they had just been taken out back and flogged when they did so. The "new" management has an interesting "lease" which provides such things as: Rizzolo will keep an office inside, "new" management cannot make any personnel decisions without "old" management's approval, etc. This would be an excellent time to invest in the stock of a local body bag manufacturer and long distance cross country corpse transporter.

Interesting. What's the DOJ role in any of this? Any chance of them just trying to extend their network thru the "business structure" of that joint?

Who's on the new lease/license?

Wastrel
10-19-06, 02:10
Who's on the new lease/license?Unbelievably, to a nitwit like me, it's Siggy, proprietor of Spilotro's old hangout in partnership with the goombah from St. Louis.

Here is a quote from an email from Steve Miller giving his take on what just went down. I've sometimes had mixed feelings on some of Miller's work, but he has been dead on target throughout the twists and turns of this sordid soap opera:

”...There was a big difference at today's Crazy Horse Too hearing. A new face appeared who up until now has not been present during City Council, Federal Court, or District Court hearings involving Rick Rizzolo.

Oscar Goodman's former law partner and current business partner Jay Brown was observed working the room, so to speak, at today's Council hearing.

Brown repeatedly moved from a seat next to Rizzolo's attorney Tony Sgro, to another seat on the other side of the chambers occupied by City Director of Business Activity Jim DiFiori.

Brown is described as a close friend of Sen. Harry Reid who is on the hot seat over a $1.1 million dollar deal, that according to the Washington Post was "...engineered by Jay Brown, a longtime friend and former casino lawyer whose name surfaced in a major political bribery trial this summer and in other prior organized crime investigations...”
What's the DOJ role in any of this?The DOJ position on this phony “lease” is a mystery to me at this point, but that sure is the forty-five million dollar question. I'm actually wondering now if it's really possible they might take a hands off, see no evil approach and let it be.

Apart from the “lease” Rizzolo is still obliged by the terms of his plea agreement to sell the joint. Now, let's just say you are a well-off legit business or professional guy, maybe a noted cosmetic surgeon who has built a very successful business in Beverly Hills, for example, whose divorce from your old witch is now final, and with a few spare millions looking for an investment in a place that sounds fun. How would you like to step up to the plate to put your foot in this situation to bid on this enterprise? Would you like to have business contracts with these charming fellows? If they don't exactly honor the terms of their agreements in a completely forthright manner, whaddaya gonnna do, threaten to sue them? And have your lawyer send a sternly worded legal notice to their big daddy patron, Joey “The Clown” Lombardo, in Chicago? Complain to City authorities when a bunch of big mean rude men wont even let you into the place you “own?” Um, how'd that work out at the Desert Inn?

Must be some kind of interesting different perspective viewing this from another time zone now. By the way, what decade is it in Las Vegas now, I forget. I really need to make it into the Stardust for Halloween.

Vegas Black
10-19-06, 11:16

LONG LIVE THE MOB!
LOL!
Be safe out there.........

Ricksone
10-19-06, 11:26
Here is an interesting link from last night with a different set of rules.

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5558623&nav=menu102_2

R

Wastrel
10-19-06, 20:23
So, unlike the written lease originally submitted, the city is now saying that Rizzolo shouldn't be keeping “office hours” there, as reported in the KLAS story provided by Ricksone, and Siggy says he “...will strive to do my very best and I give my word...” and will be posting pictures of guys who aren't supposed to be there anymore. I predict there will be a new fellow with a job title like “janitorial assistant” who everybody, including the new manager, calls “SIR” and who spends an inordinate amount of time carefully emptying the wastebaskets in the back room next to the vault where the money is kept.

Cienega32
10-19-06, 22:36
So, unlike the written lease originally submitted, the city is now saying that Rizzolo shouldn't be keeping “office hours” there, as reported in the KLAS story provided by Ricksone, and Siggy says he “...will strive to do my very best and I give my word...” and will be posting pictures of guys who aren't supposed to be there anymore. I predict there will be a new fellow with a job title like “janitorial assistant” who everybody, including the new manager, calls “SIR” and who spends an inordinate amount of time carefully emptying the wastebaskets in the back room next to the vault where the money is kept.

"Paging Mr. Rosenthal - Mr. Rosenthal - paging Mr.Rosenthal"...

Nightknight
10-26-06, 00:10
I was in town last week and visited Deja Vu Showgirls. I am friends with one of the dancers there, but I discovered that she wasn't working that night. I used the free pass on the dejavu website to get in for free, but they still charged me $10 for a softdrink. I have also seen free passes in some of the free magazines located on street sidewalks.

Almost from the time that I stepped into the place, I had women approaching me asking if I wanted a private dance. I ended up giving in and wasted a lot of money in the process. Originally, I only intended to get warmed up before heading to an incall location. I got the 4 for $ dances from busty Mariah(?) and later a five for $ (which included a two-for one) from small-chested, but cute Kaya. Both women immediately began an upsell if I wanted to have more contact. It cost an extra $ and was definitely not worth it. I was actually a bit bored, but still, when an attractive woman is up close next to you unclothed, you don't always think as clearly as you should. Even after the extra funds, these ladies wanted more. They wanted me to get another set of 4 dances with them which I declined... repeatedly. I ended up wasting 4 bills on the two of them. They are not worth it.

Afterwards,I went to the restroom, and then started to head out the door. I was stopped by two attractive Russian women, Natasha and Anastasia. They asked me to sit with them and I had a pleasant chat. They then asked if I wanted to get a private dance with the two of them for .3 each. At first I balked, because the only other time I paid for two dancers at another club, they spent all of their time with each other and gave me very little personal attention. However, these ladies were attractive and personable, so I agreed. We went to a different area of the club (where I normally go to get dances from my friend), and they gave me my dance. They asked for a modest tip in exchange for more contact so I agreed. It was a much more pleasant experience than with the other totally money grubbing dancers. When they asked me if I wanted another dance, I consented to one more song. I ended up giving each lady $. Yes, it was a chunk of money, but at least these ladies were worth it. They provided enjoyable and charming company, and I might be willing to visit them again in the future when I am in town. If you ever visit Deja Vu, consider spending some time with Natasha and Anastasia if only just to buy them a drink. They are friendly, attentive ladies with lovely smiles.

By the time I walked out the door, I had spent $600 which pretty much depleted all of the money I had won earlier on the previous day in a casino. I wish that I hadn't walked in the joint carrying that extra money. After that, I went to an incall location to get some relief. For the money that I spent at Deja Vu, I could have visited 4 incall locations. I guess that what happens in Vegas really does stay in Vegas. I won some money, but it all stayed right there at Deja Vu. None of it went home with me. Sigh...

Vegas Black
10-26-06, 11:41
To avoid being hasseled at nudie bars, sit in the chairs that surround the stage. The girls working the floor wont bother you because they cant interfere with the girl dancing on the main stage.
While sitting there, it gives you the oppurtunity to scope the place out for a girl that catches your eye.
Make sure you have about 10 single bills, that will get you thru 10 dancers and should last for about a good hour.
Also, dont drink booze, stick with bottled water, it cost the same and will keep your head clear from getting hustled.
Be safe out there..........

Lotsoffun201
10-30-06, 09:20
I have bee frequenting clubs in Las Vegas for over 10 years now, and can safely say that the other night was one of my best suprises here so far. Full contact 2 way nude dances, free cover for locals, not a single girl less than a 7, and a + Vip room set up for privacy. Not to mention friendly management, and a lack of hustle or upsell.

In my opinion within 3 to 4 months, the word will spread, and this will be the premier club. I know that's a bold statement with some stiff competition in town, but it should be a great club with new management. I will definitely be back, but I wish they were open before 5 pm. Maybe in the future.

JPF
11-11-06, 13:01
Review Journal article:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_PrintFriendly&c=Article&cid=1163199012211

Note that this applies to clubs in the city, not the county.

LurkingDog
11-14-06, 00:49
I had the opportunity to visit your fair city this past weekend. Was staying on the strip at the Flamingo and RTFF to research my picks. Decided not to take a cab since the weather was nice and walked instead. First stop, Club Platinum -- 8:30 on a Friday evening. The place was totally dead -- no one on the stage, 3-4 girls all north of 30 sitting and talking with the 5 or 6 guys there. Turned around and walked out. Down the street and around the corner to Club Paradise. The girl at the door asked how I arrived and when I told her I walked, the cover was 0.2 (others getting out of a cab/limo just in front of me paid 0.3 for cover). Many very nice looking women here - both natural and artificial and all flavors. The girls asked about dances (0.2 in the main room) and also to go back to the VIP/champagne area but they didn't sell too hard. Got five dances from Tia in the main room with pretty high mileage (one way) and three in the back (for 1.0) with Maya (better mileage and some roaming). The VIP doesn't have a lot of privacy and the bouncer, while never stopping anything, stood by very closely (uncomfortably closely). All in all, an okay experience -- the girls were a lot of fun and very friendly but the privacy leads something to be desired.

Dick North
11-14-06, 19:29
Review Journal article:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_PrintFriendly&c=Article&cid=1163199012211

Note that this applies to clubs in the city, not the county.

I am planning a trip to Vegas 11-15-06 and checked out your link. But the link is to a story in Toronto. Did I miss something?
Please advise

DN

JPF
11-15-06, 17:02
DN, Sorry about that. Here's the correct link:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Nov-10-Fri-2006/news/10734992.html

Cienega32
11-15-06, 23:00
DN, Sorry about that. Here's the correct link:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Nov-10-Fri-2006/news/10734992.html
And Chrissy takes my vote for most talented:

"Fourteen dancers had been given misdemeanor citations by Las Vegas police for violating the ordinance. The acts included rubbing breasts against patrons' faces and grinding buttocks into patrons' groins, according to the ruling."

"A dancer who identified herself only as Chrissy said lap dances make up 75 percent of her income. She admitted some touching goes on -- "It's for your balance, mostly" --"

GoodInfo
11-16-06, 09:14
Hey everyone,

If you are in Vegas and are planning on going to strip clubs I can hook you up with a deal that is good for me and you all both.

I drive a limo here in town and can hook u guys up with free rides to strip clubs and free drinks too no catch, no games, the clubs pay us drivers for bringing you there so you don't have to pay us .

If your going to scores which is my favorite strip club great food girls and they treat the customers great there, I can give you guys a free ride plus a free drink card for each of you and take u there in an awesome party bus stretch limo .

Email me anytime if I can be of any service to any of you.

I also have some Club passes and free advice on where to go or not to go.

TheNoop
11-16-06, 15:01
Gents,

Great! So I'm coming to Vegas for the first time single in 15 years this weekend and they go crazy with a new ordinance for strip clubs. Damn It!

What is the real scoop? Will the clubs outside the city limits be better? Which ones are outside the city?

Thanks!

Thenoop

Lotsoffun201
11-17-06, 08:44
Any club North of Sahara (between Sahara and Fremont street) is okay including Cheetah's, OG, Little Darlin's and the Palamino which is in North Las Vegas.

Good Luck

Dick North
11-20-06, 14:52
Just returned from an LV visit. Stayed at Harrahs 11-15 to 11-17. The town seemed very quiet. Didn't even have to wait for an airport taxi. Went to OG's at about 9 pm Thursday. The place was dead and they charged a $30.00 cover! and there were hardly any girls there. What a joke! The basics were the same as I experienced before ... $7.50 for a beer and $20.00 for a lap dance. The only good thing was that we got a $15.00 stretch limo ride from Harrahs because the driver was on his way to OG to pick up some guys.
Probably should have tried the 'new' Palomino.
Saw no sw's or cg's at any of the clubs.
Even lost at craps. Man am I bummed.
DN

GoodInfo
11-24-06, 23:20
THAT Limo driver should of given you a free ride to ogs.

When you Paid the 30.00 cover he got 60. 00 kick back for each person that he brought there.

I would much more recommend SCORES OR TREASURES, you get better service there and hotter girls than ogs or that crappy palamino club.

I drive a limo myself here in las vegas and offer free limo service to strip clubs I also provide one free drink per person at certian strip clubs.

Next time your in town contact me and I'll take good care of you.

Also if anyone else is in town looking to go to strip clubs let me know and I'll take care of you and your group also.

GoodInfo
12-09-06, 19:52
The strip clubs are all going strong here in vegas.

I drive a limo here in town and the clubs are paying us drivers good money to take you guys there

If any of you guys are coming to Vegas and going to strip clubs, I can offer you a great deal, I can offer you guys a free limo ride to the best strip clubs in Vegas, I can also give you guys one free drink at select strip clubs in vegas. If you have a large group I can provide each of you with 25. 00 in drinks for each of you at scores or 100. 00 free bottle of vodka at club paradise.

Call me with all of your needs before going to the strip clubs beware of the cabbies in town call me anytime 702-443-5200 lowell.

And to the moderator approving these messages its ok with me to post my number out here if you don't mind me doing so.

Thanks everyone.

PsyberZombie
12-12-06, 10:16
I drive a limo here in town and the clubs are paying us drivers good money to take you guys there

.... and that's exactly the problem with your generous offer , Mr·J·B

Whether yer driving a limo or a cab , you're gonna literally steer your customers to the clip joints that are bribing you to deliver suckers to their doors

For more on this Classic Vegas Scam , read =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=362864&postcount=260

Wastrel
12-16-06, 16:44
PZ, thank you for stalking the shill/fixer/driver/tout. I think after a while local guys tend to get tired of providing the free public service for the protection of new visitors who don't know the score.

Member #1716
12-17-06, 10:58
Was in town and went to the Palamino Club on Thursday. 20 dollar cover, 5 dollar beers. Hot bartender, to bad she was not dancing thou.

Went earlier, before 8pm, good amount of dancers with more arriving all the time and a handful of patrons on hand. A decent blonde meet me as I came in, asked for a hug and followed me to the bar and asked if she could sit with me as she was bored so I said yes. Very friendly rubbing me and allowing me to play with her, after a while she talked me into a sampler dance which was just a play to get me back and hoping I would keep going but I didn't want to get off to early. She was pretty good allowing pretty much anything except allowing mr happy to make a outright apperance. Hung out for a while longer, eyed another girl but she was brand new that night and was not sure what she could or could not do so I passed on her. A very hot african american girl was hard selling me on the VIP, and it would have been fun but now the VIP guy was hanging around and made me nervous even thou she said he would leave if she told him to. But I passed and then left as I was supposed have a date with a independant escort for which I knew was I was going to get for sure.

Lotsoffun201
12-17-06, 19:52
I have been pleasantly suprised with the quality of the dances at the Palomino of recent. Since it's in North Las Vegas, the "new lap dance laws" do not apply. I have found the VIP to be rather private with the layout of the high back booths so there is a lot of privacy to be had. Not one time did I ever see the bird-dogs hanging around while in the VIP.

I went with a female companion there a few weeks ago and we had some very hot dances with a very pretty latina dancer. Full nude, full contact, fluid levels were thoroughly checked by each girl....etc.

I am just curious as to whether or not anyone has tried the VIP rooms in the new Minxx club? I have seen them, and they are private with closing doors. I personally did not partake, but am interested.

Solvath
12-19-06, 21:17
Late night around 2:30 a.m. sat night. Place was fiulled up but still lotsa girls to choose from. Got some very hot lap dances and some of the girls let me do my thing too. VIP was 400 an hour. Had a great time until about 6 a.m. when the scenery got real bad real quick.

BK

Solvath
12-19-06, 21:21
Sat. 12/16 Got to sheri's at around 12 p.m. Have to say i saw some of the most hottest chicks i've ever seen in a strip club. Stayed only for an hour before my friend begged to go out to an alcohol serving club. Gonna come back here next week without him. Small place but awesome women.

BK

Wtf117
12-20-06, 20:05
Has anybody ever been to the Pussy Cat Lounge over on S. Procyon? I went in there twice. The first time I had on a polo and khakis for work, it was lunch, they asked if I was a cop. My first thought was, "What else is going on here that they have to be worried about that from the beginning? " The second time they were not ready because the girls were not there yet, one was and she was looking at me all weird. She wasn't ready to dance yet though.

GoodInfo
12-22-06, 18:45
STRIP CLUB INFO for all you guys in Vegas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The strip clubs are all going strong here in Vegas.

If any of you guys are coming to Vegas and going to strip clubs, I can offer you a great deal, I can offer you guys a free limo ride to the best strip clubs in Vegas, I can also give you guys one free drink at select strip clubs in vegas. If you have a large group I can provide each of you with 25. 00 in drinks for each of you at scores

Another thing I wanted to mention in regards to someones prior comments most of us limo drivers will take you to the best strip clubs not just the clubs that pay the most the can can room pays more but i never recommend that dump i dont take people to clip joints unless they ask to go there .

I take care of my people and try to take them to a club that fits their needs and all clubs do pay us drivers a kick back but remember im giving free rides and free drinks to make it a good deal for you guys , so call me anytime to set up a ride to these clubs

Call me with all of your needs before going to the strip clubs. Beware of the cabbies in town call me anytime [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] Lowell.

And to the moderator approving these messages its ok with me to post my number out here if you don't mind me doing so.

Thanks everyone.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Speck
12-22-06, 20:10
Good god the advice in this forum is awful.

Look, if you are an out of town visitor to Vegas and want to visit a strip club......

Avoid: Crazy Horse Too, Olympic Garden, any place a cabbie or driver recommends, and Glitter Gulch(downtown).

Do go to Spearmint Rhino(topless). Best looking dancers and higher milleage laps than other places(up to second base, more than that, forget about it in Vegas).

To a lesser extent, places like Little Darlings(full nude) and Scores are ok too. But not as good as SR.

Bring lots of money. Unless you want to just drink and tip dollars at the rail. In that case, beers are typically $7 plus $1 tip, cover is typically $20-30. Other wise, laps in your seat are $20, 1/2 hours are $200. Fridays and Saturdays are insanely packed from about 10pm to 3am. You can get a seat and a table by tipping a bouncer.

Bruce2345
12-22-06, 20:39
Good god the advice in this forum is awful.

Look, if you are an out of town visitor to Vegas and want to visit a strip club......

Avoid: Crazy Horse Too, Olympic Garden, any place a cabbie or driver recommends, and Glitter Gulch(downtown). Stayed downtown right next to the Glitter Gulch, and it was terrible. The girls they put out in the street to try and lure customers in look OK, but most of the dancers aren't nearly that good looking.

Lap dances were too expensive (it's been a while, I think $20 or $25) for the amount of air between you and the girl.

PsyberZombie
12-23-06, 10:21
MrJunkBox writes =

STRIP CLUB INFO for all you guys in Vegas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The strip clubs are all going strong here in Vegas.

I drive a limo here in town and the clubs are paying us drivers good money to take you guys there ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=485898&postcount=114')

Speck
12-23-06, 18:05
Lap dances were too expensive (it's been a while, I think $20 or $25) for the amount of air between you and the girl.

Its almost strictly air dances at Glitter Gulch. Laps there are a complete rip off.

One more thing, don't take my word on the SR thing...ask any male poker dealer in Vegas what the best strip club is. I have never had anyone say anything but SR.

GoodInfo
12-23-06, 18:59
Stayed downtown right next to the Glitter Gulch, and it was terrible. The girls they put out in the street to try and lure customers in look OK, but most of the dancers aren't nearly that good looking.

Lap dances were too expensive (it's been a while, I think $20 or $25) for the amount of air between you and the girl.Why are you guys so down on drivers? Yes, a cabbie will take you for a spin but most limo drivers will take you to the place that fits your wants. Glitter Gulch is a dump, just like the Can Can Room, Crazyhorse is an old place and not too friendly. Cheetahs is an old place but can be fun. Scores and Treasures and both high end nice clubs.

Og's is so so.

Limo drivers get paid by all the strip clubs thats why they can give free rides and free drinks. Stick with a limo driver for your needs.

GoodInfo
12-23-06, 19:23
This is a real rundown on strip clubs here in vegas.

I am a limo driver and also go to strip clubs myself for a good lap dance, yes this is my opinion but I have alot of experience with strip clubs and know what I'm talking about.

First of all personally I don't think vegas has the best looking strippers, I think in los angeles they are better looking, most in vegas are way too plastic.

Here is a rundown on what I think of strip clubs in vegas.

Sper rhino: this is a great company with nice strip clubs, however I think there vegas location isn't one of there best, its way overcrowded hard to get seating and good attention from the girls not that friendly from the staff either I belive in good service when spending money and the rhino isn't the friendliest place in vegas

Treasures: another very beautiful club great steakhouse but not that user friendly

Sapphires: incredible club they claim to be the largest in the world they treat you good there and the experience is good WoW its a big club

Scores: this is my favorite club in vegas tons of girls great food and great service and staff if you have a problem at scores they don't tell you to get fucked like other clubs this clubs also has an afterhours club from 3am to 9am every nite the girls are many and many are superhot but some shouldnt be working there in my opinion a few dogs but overall this is my favorite club

Seamless: very beautiful ultra lounge style strip club in a way too nice and girls arent that great alot of my customers didn't like seamless that much I've had ok times there

Sin: this club is beautiful but empty needs better girls and is way south on russell road scores is buying this club out which will make it a great club with a steakhouse and nite club for after hours scores will make this a hot club

Olympic gardens: old and wild if you got alot of money to spend this club has been around for a long time not my favorite

Glitter gulch: dump

Can can room: dump

Sheries: fully nude but expensive no alcohol.

Deja vu: not as good as other deja vus across the country

Diamond caberet: nude only sodas dances 40. 00 ouch dump.

Pussycat lounge: nude dump somenites they only have 1-2 girls expensive too

Club paradise: nice not too large not too friendly

Cheetahs: old but can be very fun some fun hot girls

Crazyhorse two: sucks new owners same bad additude there

Little darlings: can be fun not as many plastic girls not my favorite

OVERALL I recommend sticking to the 20. 00 dances on the main floor the vip room are very expensive 3 dance for 100. 00 or higher and they really arent any better than the regular dances on the main floor

If the dancer wants to make them good she will

IF anyone is going to strip clubs here in vegas I can hook you up with a free limo ride plus free drinks all this at no costs to you

What ever club you want to go to or I can recommed a club depending on what your looking for the clubs do pay us from 30. 00 to 60. 00 to bring people to the clubs and most clubs charge 30. 00 cover to get in nowadays but this does change from time to time

Locals can get in free with their own transportation to most clubs but if they want to take a limo I can work with them to take care of them

Contact me anytime to set up a ride.

GoodInfo
12-23-06, 19:27
Has anybody ever been to the Pussy Cat Lounge over on S. Procyon? I went in there twice. The first time I had on a polo and khakis for work, it was lunch, they asked if I was a cop. My first thought was, "What else is going on here that they have to be worried about that from the beginning? " The second time they were not ready because the girls were not there yet, one was and she was looking at me all weird. She wasn't ready to dance yet though.Pussy cat lounge suck. I've checked it out a few times and they only had 1-2 girls and wanted a lot of money. It was sausage fest. Stay away.

Thunderbolt47
12-23-06, 21:05
Guess what guys? Almost all cabs or limos will take you to almost all the strip clubs for free. Why wait around for MR junkindatrunk? I used to drive a cab myself. The last couple of years cabbies have been VERY UNLIKELY to recieve these spiffs from the clubs because the Limo drivers pay the doormen to yank these special fares out of the cab line and load them into limos. Happens every time. Incidently that is what the cabbie strike was about about a year ago. It was about the Limos. Most of the smart cabbies have switched to driving limos for that reason.

That being said, Junktrunks assesment of most of the clubs is pretty accurate. I dont think I would go as far to say that some of them are dives though. (CanCan yes). Compared to some of the little clubs in the midwest they are all palaces. Personally I dont care. I dont give a sh-- about the ambiance of places like Treasures - just the talent.

Vegas clubs are generally much more expensive than most with less milage than most. If I want to waste my money in such a manner Cheetahs during the day is probably the best. Used to have some fun at Sherries before it went corporate. Now the layout sucks for good mileage. All of the clubs cater to the tourist- not the locals. Well maybe not Sams. Palomino has some potential. All of the nude joints are ridiculously expensive though.

Lets face it - "Sin City" ??? haha what a joke.

T-bolt

Uncle Al
12-25-06, 16:01
I still love OGS. The best lap dances around. I know all cabs get paid to take you there thats vegas. But I've been going to ogs for 15 years ands its just great and I hate saphires I've been treated like sh t every time I've been there. Will never go back. But to each his own.

GoodInfo
12-26-06, 08:34
OF Course THUNDERBOLT IS ANOTHER CABBIE Scum OF THE EARTH Who Would Take you For A Long Haul 30. 00 Ride TO A Strip Club and still collect The 60. 00 Kickback AT least most of the limo drivers offer free rides and free drinks at certain clubs. THUNDERBOLT is just another cabbie whining like they all do about us limo drivers, getting called up from the doorman, and we have to give the doorman 50 percent of our kickback, the cabbies don't give the doorman shit maybe if the cabbies started taking care of their doormen they would get more rides. Also when I'm in line to recieve my kick from the strip clubs 9 out of 10 people in line are cabbies not limo drivers so quit whining you cabbies don't make this town its all of us drivers who take care of this town so shut up and quit crying.

If anyone out here is going to a strip club in vegas contact me and I'll take good care of you with no cost to you for the ride or some drinks.

Don't get LONG HAULED by a cabbie.

GoodInfo
12-26-06, 08:37
I still love OGS. The best lap dances around. I know all cabs get paid to take you there thats vegas. But I've been going to ogs for 15 years ands its just great and I hate saphires I've been treated like sh t every time I've been there. Will never go back. But to each his own.You do know that Sapphires and OGS have the same owner?

I know Treasures will treat people like shit but I haven't heard complaints about Sapphires untill now.

Too bad, it is a beautiful club.

GoodInfo
12-26-06, 08:45
Here is a story from a customer I had in my limo.

I give him a ride from a hotel to his hotel where he was staying, I ask him if he is into the strip clubs he said him and his buddy had gone to scores in a cab who long hauled them for a 35. 00 ride from the sahara to scores then of course he collected his 120.00 kick back didn't offer them any drink cards or anything. When they hopped a cab back to the sahara they realized they got screwed from the cabbie the ride back was only 8. 00.

This is just one of many bad stories about cabbies in vegas.

Beware!

Harry Plopper
12-26-06, 17:20
I just rent a car for 3 days for less than $75 after taxes. Better than a cab. The Vegas strip clubs suck anyway if you are looking for extras

GoodInfo
12-26-06, 17:48
Yes you can rent a car and pay your 30. 00 to go to the strip club and pay for your drinks all nite and maybe get a dui driving back at nite but thats up to you a free limo ride and 25. 00 in free drinks is a nice perk for anyone going to a strip club. And don't let me forget that hopping into a cab is taking your life at a risk in this town. And yes vegas strip clubs arent the best but they are beautiful clubs unlike anywhere in the world and yes they can be expensive with little results other than a hard on but most strip clubs are like that.

For other hookups like asian houses see my postings under incall houses, these are the best deal in town for guys wanting to get laid.

Uncle Al
12-26-06, 22:17
Yes I know there own by the same people but the milage at OGS is so much more and there so much more laid back. Its like old school there.

Saphires is all suite and tie brand new uptite, more corprate.

Big Blue
12-27-06, 02:45
I just rent a car. I agree 100%. In '96, I rented a car and travelled between the two Deja vu/L'il Darlings, as well as a now defunct club on Industrial Rd. In Nov '05, I just WALKED myself between a number of clubs along the Industrial Rd circuit (I'm no athlete, but a reasonably fit 40ish). Again, not sure it's kosher to post links, but here's one mapping both the full nudie/no booze vs. The topless/booze establisments: http://cccarto.com/vegas_stripclubs/. I'm back in Jan '07, and going the rental car route again (it's a little colder than November, and I'm a LOT lazier; )). Pace yourself, boys! :)

Guady1
12-27-06, 14:10
Mrjunkbox,
I was thinking about a past post, where someone suggested using a limo,
to date a woman, as opposed to a hotel.

What kind of privacy would you say, they would have?

I am sure during your travels, you have gotten passengers who have made out,
but were they drunk?

I don't think I could keep my balance on curves.

GoodInfo
12-28-06, 00:39
Hello Guady1,

In my party bus we have curtains and blinds over the windows they can be kept open or closed there are no cameras that would be illeagel without telling people some limos do have cameras but the driver is supposed to tell people about that.

I do alot of fun cruises with couples, alot of couples like to play in limos

I do alot of advertising on cl for limo sex in vegas

Let me know anytime if I can be of any service.

Thunderbolt47
12-29-06, 05:38
If Mr junkindatrunk had been reading he would know that I said that I don't even drive a taxi anymore. I dont have anything to peddle on this site, I was merely trying to set the record straight. And yes, he is right a lot of cabbies have taken advantage of a lot of tourists over the years, but I was not one of them. The poor image of cabbies was one reason I left the industry. Hopefully, if nothing else, some people have learned that there are a lot of scams going on concerning strip clubs and transportation in general.

By the way, tonight I enjoyed a VERY high mileage lap dance. (Isn't that what this thread is about?) I had a GREAT time. Almost everything happened but the main event. Senior members can PM me for details on who and where.

T-bolt

Thrills
01-09-07, 21:14
Need your help strip club veterans! What do you recommend as the best pants to wear for a full-friction lap dance at a strip club?

I will be going soon to a club and want to wear the best pants for the "best effect."

Thanks. Thrills

Husker Dude
01-09-07, 21:23
I usually wear dark microfiber pants with boxers undeneath. Of course in the summer wear microfiber shorts and boxers for easy access.

Thunderbolt47
01-09-07, 21:51
Loose gym shorts - 3 sizes too big - hahaha

T-bolt

Harry Plopper
01-10-07, 11:39
Microfiber pants in the winter and boxers. I have done that in RI and it works like a charm. Oh wait that just made it easier for access. RI you can get the full "service" at the strip clubs in a private booth.

I really wish Vegas would go back to the old days.....

Need your help strip club veterans! What do you recommend as the best pants to wear for a full-friction lap dance at a strip club?

I will be going soon to a club and want to wear the best pants for the "best effect."

Thanks. Thrills

Webcams
01-10-07, 16:46
Loose gym shorts - 3 sizes too big - hahaha

T-bolt
I agree Only if they have a drawstring in them, Nothing as embarrassing as walking around with your shorts at your ankles in Costco because your wallet and keys dropped your shorts!

When you go inside the strip joints leave everything behind except your cash.

KC Questor
01-10-07, 18:02
Guys who wear jeans to strip clubs always puzzle me. I can't tell you the number of girls who have thanked me for wearing slacks or chinos. Imagine having to rub up and down on denim all day -- rough! Plus, as a guy you can't hardly feel anything through jeans.

I'll never forget when a girl told me that she hates when guys wear jeans because when she goes to give them a stripper's handshake she can never tell if she is grabbing the guy, or just all that material that bunches up in the fly area. I don't want some girl looking me in the eye and thinking she is rubbing me, when in reality she has ahold of my pants.

Maggs64
01-10-07, 18:26
I've had more than one stripper tell me I should wear sweatpants. Problem is the pockets on sweatpants are terrible. I wouldn't feel safe leaving my money or wallet in them specially when squirming around a dark room.

I generally wear shorts during warm months and dockers in winter.

Thunderbolt47
01-10-07, 23:55
A lota clubs dont allow sweatpants or "gym" pants. Egdescort is right - wintertime just wear polyester slacks - summer, wear shorts and boxers.

Have we beat this to death yet?

T-bolt

Cienega32
01-11-07, 03:48
I'll never forget when a girl told me that she hates when guys wear jeans because when she goes to give them a stripper's handshake she can never tell if she is grabbing the guy, or just all that material that bunches up in the fly area. I don't want some girl looking me in the eye and thinking she is rubbing me, when in reality she has ahold of my pants.

Reminds me of a funny SW tsle. Years & years ago, she hopped in and on the way to the desired location, she reached over, started squeezing and starts with the "Oh yeah baby - that's nice, allright, I like that" and on & on. All she had was the denim tent.

KC Questor
01-11-07, 17:21
I've also had strippers tell me that they don't like guys who wear sweatpants, because they seem to be the real perverts (her words, not mine!). I guess it depends on the club atmosphere, but I can understand the reluctance to give a lap dance to a guy wearing sweats. There's a thin line between sensual and sexual.

Of course, if the club is a known jack shack, I guess it would be less of an issue.

Speck
01-11-07, 23:16
FWIW, I've had the best time at SR in Vegas, and in Industry(near Los Angeles) in slacks and a nice dressy shirt. I think smelling ok, and being clean and clean cut help quite a bit and so do the softer pants that are easy to feel through. I think more of the dancers will feel comfortable with you.

Both those places, milleage is high, but anything past touching, grinding, and mild foreplay really isn't too common. But lots of sensual contact is common. I think a place where there are air dances or a place where you will get stick shifted, it doesn't matter what you wear.

I've also had strippers tell me that they don't like guys who wear sweatpants, because they seem to be the real perverts (her words, not mine!). I guess it depends on the club atmosphere, but I can understand the reluctance to give a lap dance to a guy wearing sweats. There's a thin line between sensual and sexual.

Of course, if the club is a known jack shack, I guess it would be less of an issue.

Kerry88
01-14-07, 05:10
Just got back from the CES Show. Hit Sapphire on Monday night and had a decent time. The women were better than average, and I was happy to see that the new ordinance is not having any impact whatsoever. Got an extremely high mileage set of dances from a nice girl named Sasha.

The I found the prices a little steep, but this was a big money week for them.

Anyone been to Crazy Horse Too lately? That was my old fave, but the legal hassles are a put off.

GoodInfo
01-16-07, 16:22
Hey guys I'm still offering free limo rides and free drinks to strip clubs here in vegas up to 25. 00 in free drinks to strip clubs like scores and more.

In the last few weeks I've hooked up a few diff people from this site with drinks and a free ride to and from the strip clubs in my stretch limo party bus.

These guys were very happy with the service, if anyone is coming to vegas feel free to contact me for the same great service. Email me anytime.

Also for great asian incall locations just ask I know of a few good places that are safe and clean to try near the strip for only 150 for fs.

Harry Plopper
01-21-07, 23:39
are there any senior members on the board that can verify MrJunkbox's great offer?

Hey guys I'm still offering free limo rides and free drinks to strip clubs here in vegas up to 25. 00 in free drinks to strip clubs like scores and more.

In the last few weeks I've hooked up a few diff people from this site with drinks and a free ride to and from the strip clubs in my stretch limo party bus.

These guys were very happy with the service, if anyone is coming to vegas feel free to contact me for the same great service. Email me anytime.

Also for great asian incall locations just ask I know of a few good places that are safe and clean to try near the strip for only 150 for fs.

Kitie Carson
01-22-07, 01:14
are there any senior members on the board that can verify MrJunkbox's great offer?

Edge..I contacted JB and will get up with him Sunday night, and I will let you know of what results were had..Im flying in Sun 1/28 until Tuesday.

Thunderbolt47
01-22-07, 02:39
Guys I know a few drivers who can get you a free ride to the clubs, free drink coupons, and for two people or more FREE ADMISSION ALSO. PM me for details.

I know a few asian massage places also.

T-bolt

Deke
01-22-07, 03:46
I just returned home from a trip to Vegas.

I went to strip clubs 3 nights in a row. If you have 2 or 3 people in a group, most cab drivers will also take you to strip clubs for free. The downside I found was that almost everyone tried to convince us to visit Sapphires. We always never go with the cab drivers suggestions and stick with our original plan.

As for the clubs we went to. All clubs charged us $30 cover.

Spearmint Rhino - best looking girls, lowest mileage overall. Maybe we got a table to close to where the bouncer likes to stand, but in a group of 3, none of us got ant excellent quality dances.

Olympic Gardens - not quite up to par with SR, but we had the best dances there. Bouncers did not seem to care what kind of dances were had in the open, but were more interested in the booths around the walls.

Crazy Horse II - some excellent looking women, about half way between SR & OG in quality. The main room was full, so we had to go to Cleo's sideroom. It was so dark in there you had to really check out your money before parting with it. I ended up putting only 20's in one pocket so I wouldn't make a mistake. With the dark room goes great laps. On the downside, alot of the hot ones didn't have to leave the main room to find customers.

I did not try any VIP's or takeout action. Had a good time though.

Uncle Al
01-22-07, 19:37
Hey

As I said, I really love ogs but just spent 10 days in Vegas and went to the Palaminio club. Great millage there. Do they do the same with limos and cabs as the other clubs?

Thanks

GoodInfo
01-23-07, 00:16
Hey bro,

The drivers who recommend sapphires arent hustling you we do get paid by that club but it is the largest strip club in vegas and they do treat you very well there we also can give you 30. 00 in free drinks for each of you

Well at least some of the limo drivers have the 30. 00 drink cards the cabbies usually don't have these scores also we give 25. 00 in drinks to each guy

The rhino doesnt do a damn thing for the customers or the drivers so they are a waste of time

I do like the rhino in other cities but not Vegas.

GoodInfo
01-23-07, 15:11
No, unfortunetly. The Palamino doesn't take care of the drivers at all. No drink cards or kick backs.

You're the first guy in a while who seemed to like that place, but its great to hear you had a good time there.

GoodInfo
01-23-07, 18:08
Hey everyone,

I do drive a limo here in Vegas, and I can help you out if your going to strip clubs.

I can help you find the type of place that fits your needs, I can give you a free limo ride to and from the club and I can give you free drinks at select strip clubs here in vegas.

The clubs do pay us drivers so you don't pay us anything

Message me anytime for any info or advice.

I give advice based on my views of strip club here in town I've been to most of these myself and I do enjoy a strip club and lap dances myself.

I don't recommend only clubs that just pay me the most.

Message me anytime for info.

Speck
01-24-07, 02:19
Spearmint Rhino - best looking girls, lowest mileage overall. Maybe we got a table to close to where the bouncer likes to stand, but in a group of 3, none of us got ant excellent quality dances.

Dances on the floor are not so special. You will get lots of grinding, but not much or any touching(unless you are a hot female in which case you get everything). Next time you go...make sure you pick right...and take a 1/2 hour for $200. Not as high milleage at the SR in Industry(near Los Angeles), but you will get to grab ass and tits. Feeding with the right girl and stick shift through the pants. Some of the dancers are so hot, that its worth it.

Olympic Gardens - not quite up to par with SR, but we had the best dances there. Bouncers did not seem to care what kind of dances were had in the open, but were more interested in the booths around the walls.

OG used to be my favorite place. Used to have quality near SR levels. Made out with a dancer there, fingered a dancer there, sucked many a titty there. Seriously that place used to be hella sweet. Several times, even on busy Friday and Saturday evenings, friends and I would sit in booths and get royal treatment with girls hanging with us all night long and we weren't even getting more than a couple dances. Girls would actually leave, take some guy into VIP, and then come back an hour later and say they couldn't go home yet, but they didn't want to work anymore that night. Then word got out. And OG started charging $100 for booths. But we knew a cocktail waitress there and she told us to just tip a bouncer a $20 and he would hook us up anytime. It was still sweet because they would kick guys out of booths for us to use the booth. That did not last long. In 2003 Metro raided the OG and busted several girls including $1000 fines. OG went to crap. My last visit there was in 2004 for a bachelor party. It stunk. I would estimate my group intended to spend in the neighborhood of $1500. We wound up spending a collective $400 or so including cover charge. Unattractive girls, low milleage, generally not a great experience.

I hope its turning around...I really do. That was a fun place at one time.

Deke
01-24-07, 16:51
Dances on the floor are not so special. You will get lots of grinding, but not much or any touching(unless you are a hot female in which case you get everything). Next time you go...make sure you pick right...and take a 1/2 hour for $200. Not as high milleage at the SR in Industry(near Los Angeles), but you will get to grab ass and tits. Feeding with the right girl and stick shift through the pants. Some of the dancers are so hot, that its worth it.

OG used to be my favorite place. Used to have quality near SR levels. Made out with a dancer there, fingered a dancer there, sucked many a titty there. Seriously that place used to be hella sweet. Several times, even on busy Friday and Saturday evenings, friends and I would sit in booths and get royal treatment with girls hanging with us all night long and we weren't even getting more than a couple dances. Girls would actually leave, take some guy into VIP, and then come back an hour later and say they couldn't go home yet, but they didn't want to work anymore that night. Then word got out. And OG started charging $100 for booths. But we knew a cocktail waitress there and she told us to just tip a bouncer a $20 and he would hook us up anytime. It was still sweet because they would kick guys out of booths for us to use the booth. That did not last long. In 2003 Metro raided the OG and busted several girls including $1000 fines. OG went to crap. My last visit there was in 2004 for a bachelor party. It stunk. I would estimate my group intended to spend in the neighborhood of $1500. We wound up spending a collective $400 or so including cover charge. Unattractive girls, low milleage, generally not a great experience.

I hope its turning around...I really do. That was a fun place at one time.I never go to the VIP room. The $200 for half hour is spent on the casino girl after I get all worked up from lap dances.

At OG, I was pretty much allowed to let my hands roam freely. The best one I had (sorry, I couldn't remember her name, too many laps with too many dancers) was a euro girl, slim, tiny blonde from San Diego who allowed my hand everywhere, feeding, and just before the end of the 1st song, slipped me her tongue. I had a few more dances from her, then she got called up to the stage. After a couple of hours later and several other dancers, I hooked up with her again for another round of dances. She does not do any takeout, so I ended up back at my hotel and fucked the closest resembling casino girl ($200)

For me, Vegas is funny. On my trip, I gambled away about $100, but I spent over $1500 on strippers and hookers. When I get home, I tell my friends I lost $1600 gambling. Go figure.

Tent Maker
01-24-07, 23:50
I wanted to take my wife to a club while in Vegas. Need some info. It will be her first time. Will she feel out of place i.e. only woman there not working? Do they charge the same cover for women? Is it easier to get take out if you have a hot woman with you?

Vegas Black
01-25-07, 00:38
For me, Vegas is funny. On my trip, I gambled away about $100, but I spent over $1500 on strippers and hookers. When I get home, I tell my friends I lost $1600 gambling. Go figure.

Funny! I cannot tell you how many times people have told me the money they lost gambling when really they lost it on pussy. LOL!

GoodInfo
01-26-07, 04:44
I wanted to take my wife to a club while in Vegas. Need some info. It will be her first time. Will she feel out of place i.e. only woman there not working? Do they charge the same cover for women? Is it easier to get take out if you have a hot woman with you?Yey bro don't worry about any of the strip clubs here in vegas women are welcome and the females like it.

They do charge the same for females aprox 30. 00

If you two are going let me know and I'll give you a limo ride over there and some free drinks

Speck
01-26-07, 20:46
It will be her first time. Will she feel out of place i.e. only woman there not working?

No.

Do they charge the same cover for women?

I believe so.

Is it easier to get take out if you have a hot woman with you?

Much easier. She doesn't have to be all that hot either. Cute helps.

I highly recommend Spearmint Rhino under normal circumstances due to the hotness level of the dancers and the milleage. But with a girl you may want to try Olympic Gardens. On weekends there are men dancing upstairs for women, and women dancing downstairs for everyone. So that may be an option.

One thing though....everyone at OG can see what everyone else is doing. At SR, it is one of the darkest clubs in Vegas and its easier to find a corner without so many prying eyes. If your girl is not comfortable with TONS of guys staring at her, your best bet may be SR.

Lotsoffun201
01-27-07, 08:40
With regards to take out if you are with a hot woman, truthfully I don't think it makes a difference. Take out is possible only if the dancer normally does it regardless of who you are with.

If you are looking for takeout it is best to find a girl who is nearing the end of her shift since the managers know pretty much why a girl who is not ill would be leaving early. Managers really frown on this for many reasons so it is far less suspicious if the girl leaves toward the end of her regular shift.

Therefore look for takeout in the early evening or after midnight. You can also find some who end their shift in the wee hours of the morning like 5 or 6 am.

Harry Plopper
01-27-07, 18:46
Wow your itenerary sounds like mine. I will be in Sun and will leave Thursday. Just in for a sex vacation :D

I would be willing to buy a member a beer to say thx for sharin'!

Have fun man!

Edge..I contacted JB and will get up with him Sunday night, and I will let you know of what results were had..Im flying in Sun 1/28 until Tuesday.

Kitie Carson
01-27-07, 20:07
Edge. See ya there..I PM'd you ,so we can check out La Senoritas..Vegas Here I come

Harry Plopper
01-27-07, 22:22
See ya there dude!

Edge. See ya there..I PM'd you ,so we can check out La Senoritas..Vegas Here I come

JPF
02-02-07, 20:18
According to the Review Journal, some clubs are paying up to $80 to cab drivers that bring customers (per person). Casino doormen are demanding a kickback from the cabbies before letting them take on customers going to a strip club.

GoodInfo
02-03-07, 20:34
Its more like 60.00 to 70.00 a head at some clubs some are less.

The cabbies don't give the door guys anything the limo drivers do kick back the door men at the strip club and the hotel they get the ride at.

Thats why they can offer the free rides.

And give the customers free drinks.

But you guys are all bent out of shape over some driver making a living.

So I'm not gonna worry about offering rides anymore or helping out people with good advice on the best clubs against the worst clubs.

My last comment will be this strip clubs in las vegas arent as good as california strip clubs and some other places in the country either.

They are high class and nice but the girls arent any better than other places.

Later

Cleetus06
02-04-07, 01:25
Anyone have suggestions on any clubs where the girls might be willing to do HJ or BJ? I know it probably depends on the girl, but any ideas would be appreciated. PM me please.

Thanks!

JPF
02-04-07, 17:02
Mr. JunkBox,

I have no objection to someone making a living. I think it is interesting to know what the strip clubs think our attendance is worth. If they are kicking back $60-70 per person then they expect to make a lot more than that from us. I think it is useful to know that if I go into a club and just pay the cover, buy a drink or two, and watch the show they are losing money on me.

This forum is about gaining knowledge. I value your insights as they come from a different perspective than most of the rest of us. I hope you don't stop commenting.

Speck
02-05-07, 23:44
Anyone have suggestions on any clubs where the girls might be willing to do HJ or BJ? I know it probably depends on the girl, but any ideas would be appreciated. PM me please.

Thanks!

Not very common, and expensive. Get a $100-150 girl off craigslist. Plenty cute, and prolly cheaper than the strip club.

Speck
02-05-07, 23:45
Mr. JunkBox,

I have no objection to someone making a living. I think it is interesting to know what the strip clubs think our attendance is worth. If they are kicking back $60-70 per person then they expect to make a lot more than that from us. I think it is useful to know that if I go into a club and just pay the cover, buy a drink or two, and watch the show they are losing money on me.

This forum is about gaining knowledge. I value your insights as they come from a different perspective than most of the rest of us. I hope you don't stop commenting.

Sheesh....good riddance. I have no use for someone who touts Sapphire's.

Prof Self Help
02-11-07, 21:40
I saw some videos about strippers dancing in a very private setting - gives one the feeling that one is watching a private dancer at ones home. The dancers are all black. You can find them at www.uvproductions.com. For $10, they will send a preview DVD of all 100+ strippers.

Can anyone tell me where I can find similar video but of WHITE dancers ?

Lip Licker
03-05-07, 13:20
This thread is somewhat long so I guess I'll drop the 411 for my unitiated brethren:

I can't speak for other states but Vegas beats Hawaii for strip clubs as far as quantity and quality of hot women. The larger, more prominent strip clubs such as SR and the former CH2(what's going on with them now?) had tons of women with porn star quality bodies with the exception of a very small few who were larger or a little out of shape but that was rare after 9pm.

As with any area, you will get more play/chance of take out with the more "local" clubs. I haven't had much luck(pronounced "reasonable rates") at SR/CH2/OG/Sapphire in '03.

I've never paid more than $20 cover at a club and unless you are a resident, expect to do the same(female or not). Glitter Gulch is "free" but you pay a 2 drink minimum at what I believe was $8/drink and $30 lap dances. Also, their ratio of nasty chicks who should be paid to keep their clothes ON is much higher than the other clubs West of the strip.

As for taking a girl to a strip club: Guys may look if she is really hot and dressed like a **** but at the larger clubs there are so many hot girls working dressed in bikinis or lingere or less that I doubt she would be harrassed or even noticed.

Hope that helps a little for the NOOBs.

BJ Hawaii
03-05-07, 19:29
This thread is somewhat long so I guess I'll drop the 411 for my unitiated brethren:

I can't speak for other states but Vegas beats Hawaii for strip clubs as far as quantity and quality of hot women. The larger, more prominent strip clubs such as SR and the former CH2(what's going on with them now?) had tons of women with porn star quality bodies with the exception of a very small few who were larger or a little out of shape but that was rare after 9pm.

As with any area, you will get more play/chance of take out with the more "local" clubs. I haven't had much luck(pronounced "reasonable rates") at SR/CH2/OG/Sapphire in '03.

I've never paid more than $20 cover at a club and unless you are a resident, expect to do the same(female or not). Glitter Gulch is "free" but you pay a 2 drink minimum at what I believe was $8/drink and $30 lap dances. Also, their ratio of nasty chicks who should be paid to keep their clothes ON is much higher than the other clubs West of the strip.

As for taking a girl to a strip club: Guys may look if she is really hot and dressed like a **** but at the larger clubs there are so many hot girls working dressed in bikinis or lingere or less that I doubt she would be harrassed or even noticed.

Hope that helps a little for the NOOBs.

I agree with you 1000%. The quality of girls in HI has dropped considerably over that past 10yrs.

Acaryu
03-07-07, 18:08
I have brought many top notched Atlanta strip club girls to LV stripclubs and I never have any problems. The only difference is that the club girls are hesitant to approach you for dances, because you already have girl(s) with you. They may not want to waste their time.

But man, LV is a very expensive place for anything. I was told it will take one grand to take a girl out of SR into your notel. Maybe Tom Cruise gets a better deal. Atlanta is a more affordable place, but the LV SR quality is better. A lot of East European girls. Last time I was there, the Ukrainian girl just got off the plane. She is easily a 10.

Magnod
03-08-07, 03:52
I'll third the Hawaii remark. Of course a lot of the better dancers have moved from Hawaii to Vegas. SRs has one of my personal favs, a girl I know relatively well from Femme Nu in Hawaii.

Lotsoffun201
03-08-07, 09:51
I had been to a couple of clubs in Hawaii a few years back and was less than impressed. The clubs in Vegas tend to have some real hotties, and some not so hot. Just depends on the club and the shift you are there.

As far as takeout.....The managers are hip to it and if you get a gal at the beginning of her shift pretty much forget about it unless you want to spend 6 or 8 hours there. Daytime it is better to get there about 5pm and nights about 12 pm. That way they are toward the end of their shift and it will not be obvious.

I have gone with a female companion on many occasions and find that many times the females get hotter dances than the males. The problem is that you have to make the dancer feel comfortable with the situation. Some of my best club memories are with a female going with me.

Sexybra
03-14-07, 09:44
I was down on Freemont St last night. It looks like Glitter Gulch is now a "Gentleman's Club"? Anyone been there since the reopening?

Also, I'd love to hear any recent thoughts on OG, Sheri's Cabaret, and Little Darlings. The first I've seen a lot of positive things about here, and the latter two of which are favourites of a friend.

Cheers

phat gman
03-18-07, 14:40
New look same ole dump.

Speck
03-19-07, 04:42
New look same ole dump.I am guessing so. Maybe their hiring standards have improved and the place is nicer. There is no real reason to go there UNLESS you are staying downtown and don't want to cab and spend a bunch of money elsewhere. If all you do is get drunk first at Golden Gate bar with 54 oz footballs of beer for $6 and then go to GG and spend the $20 for two beers(that is the cover even though they advertise no cover) and just tip $1, with no laps, then it is ok.

Otherwise for topless Spearmint Rhino, and full nude Little Darlings.
For reviews, STFF.

For those who don't know, topless joints in Vegas serve alcohol, full nude do not. With the exception of Palomino, which I don't recommend.

Acaryu
03-19-07, 11:20
I had been to a couple of clubs in Hawaii a few years back and was less than impressed. The clubs in Vegas tend to have some real hotties, and some not so hot. Just depends on the club and the shift you are there.I have been in both locations numerous times. Streetwalkers - Hawaii beats Las Vegas. Strip Clubs - Las Vegas has some of the prettiest girls, but you have to be Donald Trump to be able to afford them.

Guady1
03-20-07, 12:49
I have been in both locations numerous times.

Streetwalkers - Hawaii beats Las Vegas.As Al Brodie used to say "Thank you, very much".

First Try
03-20-07, 13:39
[QUOTE=Acaryu]I have been in both locations numerous times. Streetwalkers - Hawaii beats Las Vegas.

As Al Brodie used to say "Thank you, very much".It was "Lex" Brodie. I've only visited Lil' Darlings in Vegas so far but have visited most of the ones in Honolulu.

Magnod
03-23-07, 15:53
To me, HI has way more asians (which is my type) but Vegas has overall better looking girls. Plus Vegas's lap dance action is better then anything in Hawaii.

Lip Licker
03-24-07, 18:19
To me, HI has way more asians (which is my type) but Vegas has overall better looking girls. Plus Vegas's lap dance action is better then anything in Hawaii.

Thanks mostly to convict...er I mean former counselman Andy Mirikitani who introduced and pushed the bill that banned lapdances in Hawaii. Prior to that, you got way more mileage for your dollar and the lap dances were full nude. Hawaii still has better stage dances. I really don't get what the advantage is for the girls who dance on stage in LV as they make hardly anything in tips while up there. The girls in Hawaii all carry rugs that they throw down on the ground before they wrap their legs around you. Much more of a personal experience, though more expensive for the guys.

Vegas still has my vote for the quantity and quality of eye candy even if getting economy mileage is rare. As far as SW's go, I am not brave enough to monger in an unknown area and Boulder HWY seems a lot more dangerous than anything in Hawaii.

Haven't been to any SC's in LV since late last year but I would rate them as:

Mainstream: SR, CH2(is it back open?)
2nd Tier: Cheetahs, OG
Wanna Be's: Treasures, Deja Vu, etc.
Don't even bother: Little Darlings, GG

What's up with Sapphire now? I've only heard bad things from the locals and girls at other clubs who have worked at SR and CH2. A few years ago that place was banging.

Mack Moris
04-11-07, 02:36
What is going on at the OG, went there few days ago.

All the booths are now curtained off, 100 bucks to go there.

Yet still vip rooms.

Buttboi
04-11-07, 22:14
Just got back from SR. Got a lot aof mileage from a black/rican girl. She stayed with me the whole time and didn't aske for much. I felt bad and insisted she find a few guys to make happy. VIP was even better only $ and we stayed in there for 20 minutes. Felt bad I wasted her day with me. She said she liked me! Have Fun!

BJ Hawaii
04-12-07, 20:19
Thanks mostly to convict...er I mean former counselman Andy Mirikitani who introduced and pushed the bill that banned lapdances in Hawaii. Prior to that, you got way more mileage for your dollar and the lap dances were full nude. Hawaii still has better stage dances. I really don't get what the advantage is for the girls who dance on stage in LV as they make hardly anything in tips while up there. The girls in Hawaii all carry rugs that they throw down on the ground before they wrap their legs around you. Much more of a personal experience, though more expensive for the guys.

Vegas still has my vote for the quantity and quality of eye candy even if getting economy mileage is rare. As far as SW's go, I am not brave enough to monger in an unknown area and Boulder HWY seems a lot more dangerous than anything in Hawaii.

Haven't been to any SC's in LV since late last year but I would rate them as:

Mainstream: SR, CH2(is it back open?)
2nd Tier: Cheetahs, OG
Wanna Be's: Treasures, Deja Vu, etc.
Don't even bother: Little Darlings, GG

What's up with Sapphire now? I've only heard bad things from the locals and girls at other clubs who have worked at SR and CH2. A few years ago that place was banging.

Have to agree...the strip clubs here are really bad. Wasn't like this 10-15 yrs ago. The quality of the girls have gone down and so have their attitudes. Of course it is way cheaper here - most clubs have little or no cover, but imho I'd rather pay $30 cover and $8 beer in LV. The only positive (for me) is that all the clubs are now smoke free!

Vegas Black
04-13-07, 00:08
I've noticed over the years with nudie bars in Las Vegas, if there are major conventions in town, prices go up with a lot of things like drinks and,dances, VIP.

Rnrphoto
04-14-07, 02:53
I've noticed over the years with nudie bars in Las Vegas, if there are major conventions in town, prices go up with a lot of things like drinks and,dances, VIP.I have only been here for a few months and it seems like when big events also come to town prices go up for all the "adult activites"

Popsla
05-08-07, 05:23
I finished my evening with a few hours at Club Platinum on Flamingo right next to the Clarion Inn and Suites.

No cover, about 8 girls, most were hot and 1 was a ten.

Danielle is a young pinay who has been in Las Vegas for 9 months. This was definately a Pwhipped type of girl (Pwhipp - go to Vegas - all types of asian out here). I had 6 dances with her and she let my hands go all over. Her hands typically did not stray away from Little Popsla. If not the hottest then one of the hottest couch dances I have ever received. The grindage was awesome.

I do not think take out is on the menu, unless you are a regular.

Have fun, Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

Muggs
05-08-07, 09:04
I finished my evening with a few hours at Club Platinum on Flamingo right next to the Clarion Inn and Suites.

Danielle is a young pinay who has been in Las Vegas for 9 months. This was definately a Pwhipped type of girl (Pwhipp - go to Vegas - all types of asian out here). I had 6 dances with her and she let my hands go all over. Her hands typically did not stray away from Little Popsla. If not the hottest then one of the hottest couch dances I have ever received. The grindage was awesome.

I second that. I been trying to get Pwhipped out to Vegas for awhile.

PWhipped
05-08-07, 10:15

Too bad there is not take out Kemchi , all that tease and blue balls the next day (GRIN). I gotta sample that stuff when they rub on me(LOL). BTW, last 3 times I have gone to the Oasis Strip Club in Atlanta, there have been 3 very nice Asian ladys there but I did not even try for take out on in service, was investing in another(grin). Thanks so much for the info, guess I will need to make a trip there again, but only if I know I can get some relief. LOL

Wet Dreams to all, PW

PWhipped
05-08-07, 10:18
I second that. I been trying to get Pwhipped out to Vegas for awhile.

Was in Jax last week , only thing worth while was Egypt at the Pony. But she was too busy with another, so I had to do multiples with a private stock civie.(LOL). Stay in touch,

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
05-08-07, 10:35
Columbia Next week, time for a beer or two??

Wet Dreams, PW

SinCityNewbie
05-11-07, 02:25
Regardless of the negative reports on here recently, my roomate and I went to Palomino last night. As they say, even bad publicity is good publicity, right?

Highlights:

-Door girl was very reasonable. Once we showed our local i.d and tipped her, we didn't pay a cover.

-Great looking dancers; mostly young, all styles accounted for (punk school girl to Latina sexpot to European goddess, plus a few i didn't expect)

-Everyone we came in contact with (except 2 dancers) were very pleasant and professional. Especially the bartender.

- take out ;)

Not so Hot

-The dancers have only one stage, so on a slow night expect to be mobbed for private dance/vip invites. Immediately upon sitting down (seriously, about 10 seconds) we were approached by the 2 least attractive girls in the place and given the hard sell. Given our completely opposite tastes in women, it took awhile to find a couple of girls to focus our attentions on. At NO point though, did we not have a girl (or groups) approaching us. This isn't always a blessing, though....

-Regarding the comment about the 2 unpleasant dancers: when we refused a VIP invite from a tall skinny blond dancer, she went off on us for being "cheap" and "that's what she hated about Vegas". We also had the same problem with a husky older brunette. Not as rude, but then went on to tell us her long and mostly tragic life story.

-Thugs. Not too many, but still unpleasant. Obviously the door girl also accepts tips to NOT enforce the clearly stated dress code.

All in all, I think it was worth it. It's a bit of a drive, but it wasn't expensive and we had a great time with two very hot girls that we managed to get home with us.

Good times? Peace and respect are the keys, my friend.

Lotsoffun201
05-12-07, 20:51
I have to agree with you. I have been there a few times since the ownership change. I have found the dances to be far superior than other clubs here in town. Full contact nude dances, no prying suits in the VIP, full bar, and no cover for locals....what could be bad? Maybe the location, but being from a rather ''rough'' east coast city, I have seen far worse.

Girls are for the most part more than acceptable looking, allow mutual contact (YMMV) and some are available for carry out.

phat gman
05-13-07, 15:14
It's been a while since I have been there. What is the dress code? Cover cost for out of towners? The last time I was there there was no dress code and cover was only $20. Lap dance were $40 a song then too.

A dancer that goes by Nadia used to dance there. About 5'7" mixed race possible African American, American Indian, and latin I think. Great looking girl, used to post on CL too. Great attitude and service. Wonder if she still works there. Has a tattoo above her bikini line.

Companyshere
05-13-07, 15:16
Well after trying the SW route off the Rock and down west side Trop and coming up dry, I head to Commercial Center Sex Clubs. I canvas local entry prices and find $50 for the Red Rooster II and $55 for Green Door (it was $105 for VIP which gives you access upstairs). I had read others getting lucky at both. I decide WTF and buy into both with in/out privileges for the night.

There appeared to be a lot of couples walking in and out of both establishments and hence was not daunted. I go into RR first and find for the most part nothing but guys. Two girls where in the dressing room but appeared to have two guys they came with attached and protective of them. There was an older woman with bleach blonde hair who seemed to be servicing someone in an enclosed booth. She seemed to be a "hostess" for the establishment and explains the conversation I overheard about the gentleman's card limits.

I go to GD to see if I might have better luck and found noone around until I get to the back by the couples room. It's a room with seating and raised bed areas that allow couples to engage each other while being watched by voyeurs from behind screened wall. While tantalizing, it's much like watching an expensive porn movie with poor lighting. Maybe it's me but it's as much of a tease as the strip clubs. None of the couples were there to engage any other couples let alone the singles like me. They ( the couples ) were basically going in, doing the deed and leaving.

Maybe it was a bad night. I think I'm might start taking my chances again back at the Classifieds and CL. I hope I have something more productive to share soon.

Dbldowndon
05-13-07, 23:44
Buddy and I are thinking of doing Vegas in June. Been to Cheetah's and liked it when you could get good dances, and still like the $10 afternoons! Are the prices a "firm" $40 per, any length to them, and while we know YMMV, are extras difficult to grab -- so to speak. :-)

Oh! And where do the dances take place. Is there a VIP, and if so, and extra VIP charge?

Thank you kindly for those who can shed light.

Lotsoffun201
05-14-07, 09:15
There are remarkably few tableside dances taking place when I have been there. There is a nicely appointed VIP room which is curtained off from the main area. There are somewhat unusual very high backed half round booths there. As I said in previous postings there are no suits walking around and its rather private. IMHO the best place for dances in vegas but YMMV as always.

BTW dances were 3 for $100 with no VIP surgcharge or drink minimum

Dbldowndon
05-14-07, 16:05
BTW dances were 3 for $100 with no VIP surgcharge or drink minimumAnd now "bouncer" to tip? Cool. $40 each or $100 for 3. No brainer. Thanks Lotsoffun201! When I'm there (in Vegas), I'm there (as in Palomino)!

NeedToKnow
05-15-07, 02:08
Was in town this weekend and hit up Seamless. Kind of a strange place with all the security but it was a good thing I suppose. Anyway the place was full of hotties my friend got a "double trouble" dance from two hot asian girls. The most impressive dance I got was from "Midori" hot hawaiian chick who was drunk and a freak, she kept forgetting when the songs start and end. $20/dance $100/3 songs a nice thrill.

SinCityNewbie
05-19-07, 17:33
It's been a while since I have been there. What is the dress code? Cover cost for out of towners? The last time I was there there was no dress code and cover was only $20. Lap dance were $40 a song then too.

A dancer that goes by Nadia used to dance there. About 5'7" mixed race possible African American, American Indian, and latin I think. Great looking girl, used to post on CL too. Great attitude and service. Wonder if she still works there. Has a tattoo above her bikini line.The dress code was casual, no bling, no thug wear, no tank tops, etc. Like I said though, there were a large group of guys dressed exactly like that.

The cover was $20 (I think) and lap dances are still $40 each. The girls we hung out with explained the 3 dances for $100 differently, as though it was the VIP charge. Either way we didn't drop anything more $200 for everything. Drinks, dances, tips, etc.

For the people who have e-mailed me about the take out. It didn't cost anything other than the promise of some substance at home. It didn't hurt that we're both good looking guys in our early 30's either.

Good times? Peace and love are the keys, my friend.

Dbldowndon
05-31-07, 23:36
Buddy and I are going to be here in 10 days. We used to get high mileage dances at Cheetahs, but the last couple of times the mileage was way down, especially for the price.

I understand Olympic Garden has not bounced back, either.

We really like strip clubs, but any suggestions where we will have a fighting chance for a few extras? Any info on the Palamino?

Hell, we just might gamble and forget the ta-tahs & kitties.

Dbldowndon
06-01-07, 22:19
And now "bouncer" to tip? Cool. $40 each or $100 for 3. No brainer. Thanks Lotsoffun201! When I'm there (in Vegas), I'm there (as in Palomino)!Oops. Forgot I posted the above earllier. Any more tips on the Palomino would be very appreciated, and other clubs for that matter? Thanks!

Ruffles
06-05-07, 12:26
Just returned from Vegas and stopped by OG with a hour to kill before going to airport. Hadn't been since last year and have new addition of fairly private (put to good use later in report) booths. At 4:30 no cover charge and the club seemed extremely dark after comming in from the bright afternoon outside. I couldn't see a thing when I was greeted by large breasted (shockingly for vegas natural breasts) Bulgarian woman as I was ordering a $3 happy hour beer. It was so dark that as she led me to a side booth I needed her help to avoid walking tinto the furniture. It was pretty surreal that when my lap dance started I had never seen what the woman looked like who I was now groping. (very fun trying the mystery woman fantasy) She granted full breast access and some stripper hand shaking going on. With my face burried deep in her large breasts my eyes adjusted to the light and when I came up for air she magically appeared out of the darkness. She was ok, though I think I liked it better when I couldn't see her and the body that proportionally matched her large natural breasts. Somehow that special somthing (personality) was missing, but certainly the dance was high milage. I went to pay her $20 and she said the dance was $30. All I had was $40 so I asked her to give me my change in extra dance time. She obliged for most of the next song. (I no longer felt bad about my $40) Thanked her and went to the bar to finish my beer before taking off when a lovely blond Columbian lady came over and started her sell job. Selling included her promissing to make me feel good and that the beer I was drinking was making my mouth wet and shouldn't other parts be wet? This went on for about 10 minutes with me egging her on, and her continuing to try and convince me how great she was. I did finally relented based on personality rather than what I assumed would be hollow promises. She led me over to the now visable side booths and when we sat down began to rub and grope me without us starting our lap dance. (could the promises be true? ) She than proceeded to begin a VERY high contact lap dance with her and my hands roaming free. Half way through the song she untucked my shirt she suprised me by reaching into my pants. Watching for my reaction (big smile) she proceeded to unzip and continue the handshake. After about 2 minutes (into the next song) she looks around and says damn there isn't anything to clean up with after your done, followed by no problem just finish up in my hands. She did the deed moaning and groaning with well acted sex noises, tounge in ear, and a very nasty running dialogue of all her favorite sex acts. Sure enough as promised she used her hands as a tissue. When finished she sat with me, put me back together and we continued laughing and having a good time. Interestingly we never talked about money. When finished she told me with a big smile on her face that would be $1000 dollars, prompting a bigger smile on mine, and she said you can't blame a girl for trying. I paid her $100 which she seemed happy with. She gave me a big hug (without using her hands) and I was off to the airport with a great memory and a big smile.

Zowhat
06-05-07, 20:26
Buddy and I are going to be here in 10 days. We used to get high mileage dances at Cheetahs, but the last couple of times the mileage was way down, especially for the price.

I understand Olympic Garden has not bounced back, either.

We really like strip clubs, but any suggestions where we will have a fighting chance for a few extras? Any info on the Palamino?

Hell, we just might gamble and forget the ta-tahs & kitties.I like Rhino best of all the stripclubs in Vegas. I'm really into asian girls and this place seems to have the most of all.

Here's my tip. I always goto Rhino at 3AM or later. A new shift comes on at 3 and the old shift gals stay til 7 am. The later you come in the more girls and fewer guys. I like it like that. So, I'll take a quick nap from 11pm-3am and wake up very refreshed.

As for prices. Generally dances on the floor aren't negotiable but I have asked for 4 songs for $60 and its been accepted. Also, the 3/100 room is easy to get $20 songs. Just have to ask. Lastly, the 1/2 for $200 is very negotiable. I've paid $150 many times but you end up paying $200 with drinks and tip for Host.

As for girls I like.-- a little Asian hottie named Tate is very good. I like her because keep count of songs very well. Last night in the 3/100 room, I had about an hours worth of songs for $200. She does the same dance maneuvers over and over so it does get boring but it is definately worth the bucks.

Speck
06-05-07, 22:45
Oh really.

Just returned from Vegas and stopped by OG with a hour to kill before going to airport. Hadn't been since last year and have new addition of fairly private (put to good use later in report) booths. At 4:30 no cover charge and the club seemed extremely dark after comming in from the bright afternoon outside. I couldn't see a thing when I was greeted by large breasted (shockingly for vegas natural breasts) Bulgarian woman as I was ordering a $3 happy hour beer. It was so dark that as she led me to a side booth I needed her help to avoid walking tinto the furniture. It was pretty surreal that when my lap dance started I had never seen what the woman looked like who I was now groping. (very fun trying the mystery woman fantasy) She granted full breast access and some stripper hand shaking going on. With my face burried deep in her large breasts my eyes adjusted to the light and when I came up for air she magically appeared out of the darkness. She was ok, though I think I liked it better when I couldn't see her and the body that proportionally matched her large natural breasts. Somehow that special somthing (personality) was missing, but certainly the dance was high milage. I went to pay her $20 and she said the dance was $30. All I had was $40 so I asked her to give me my change in extra dance time. She obliged for most of the next song. (I no longer felt bad about my $40) Thanked her and went to the bar to finish my beer before taking off when a lovely blond Columbian lady came over and started her sell job. Selling included her promissing to make me feel good and that the beer I was drinking was making my mouth wet and shouldn't other parts be wet? This went on for about 10 minutes with me egging her on, and her continuing to try and convince me how great she was. I did finally relented based on personality rather than what I assumed would be hollow promises. She led me over to the now visable side booths and when we sat down began to rub and grope me without us starting our lap dance. (could the promises be true? ) She than proceeded to begin a VERY high contact lap dance with her and my hands roaming free. Half way through the song she untucked my shirt she suprised me by reaching into my pants. Watching for my reaction (big smile) she proceeded to unzip and continue the handshake. After about 2 minutes (into the next song) she looks around and says damn there isn't anything to clean up with after your done, followed by no problem just finish up in my hands. She did the deed moaning and groaning with well acted sex noises, tounge in ear, and a very nasty running dialogue of all her favorite sex acts. Sure enough as promised she used her hands as a tissue. When finished she sat with me, put me back together and we continued laughing and having a good time. Interestingly we never talked about money. When finished she told me with a big smile on her face that would be $1000 dollars, prompting a bigger smile on mine, and she said you can't blame a girl for trying. I paid her $100 which she seemed happy with. She gave me a big hug (without using her hands) and I was off to the airport with a great memory and a big smile.

Muggs
06-05-07, 23:19
Oh really.

I co-sign you Speck

KC Questor
06-06-07, 02:07
I see your "Oh really" and raise you an "okayyyyyy".

Cienega32
06-06-07, 22:12
I see your "Oh really" and raise you an "okayyyyyy".
Allow me to toss a "Hmmm..." in the mix.

Robert387
06-07-07, 07:54
Have I just had bad luck (or lost my charm) with the daytime girls at Cheetahs, or has that place totally gone downhill during the past few months? It used to be that you could find the occasional diamond in the rough during the daytime, but several visits have yieled absolutely nothing except for dancers in the 4-5 range and low mileage dances. When I think of what an early morning visit to Olympic Garden or an afternoon stop at Cheetahs used to provide, I genuinely long for the good old days.

Vegas Black
06-07-07, 10:44
Treasures Gentleman club during happy hour.
free food, big discounts on liquor,free admission for locals. good quality of females. you wont be disappointed.
Be safe out there...........

Bonesamp
06-08-07, 13:48
Two words for you, Irina and Rain! I went to Palomino yesterday for the first time in a few months and I have to admit, it was the most fun I have ever had at a strip club! When I arrived, I was met by Irina and Rain. Irina is asian and Rain is a tall blonde (both have ample tits). They pulled me aside to a booth and immediately started massaging my member. Both of them had their tits in my face and Irina put her hand in my pants and began to massage me while Rain remained outside the pants. We sat in a side booth for about 10 minutes with no talk of money or anything.

I had anticipated on getting one 3 for 100 dance at Palomino but I decided to go with two, one from each girl. I had Irina first and she was awesome. she had my member touching her in some way the whole time. Irina is definately more fun that Rain but Rain delivered the goods too. When I was done with Irina, we sat back down with Rain and Irina told her that she warmed me up and for her to finish me off. That she did. Back to the vip I went for another 15 mins of fun and lot of russian to completion.

Irina works at a few clubs here in town. She says she works at paradise for the money and palomino to have fun. If you guys are looking for very high mileage dances with lots of touching/sucking tatas etc, do not miss out on Irina and Rain.

Lotsoffun201
06-11-07, 07:57
Glad you had a good time. Guess my recommendations were spot on!!!!

GoodInfo
06-12-07, 19:00
If you guys are here in vegas and want some good strip club deals, check this out

I can hook you guys up with a free limo ride to and from the best strip clubs in vegas. I can hook you up with free drinks at some strip clubs,

Plus a free ride to the clubs when your done call me and I'll give you a ride back to your hotel.

The clubs take care of us drivers so you don't pay us anything

I can take you to pretty much any club in town,

I have perks at certian clubs so email me for info and contact info

Stay out of the cabs in vegas most limo drivers will take good care of your strip club needs without you having to risk your life and money in one of the taliban cabs. Please ignore any idiots who will comment on this posting in a neg way there is no catch contact me for details

I also know all the best strip clubs depending on what your looking for.

Speck
06-13-07, 01:51
I also know all the best strip clubs depending on what your looking for.

As long as you want to spend money and only want topless*, its Spearmint Rhino. It's not even close. Blah, blah, blah.

Drivers get kickbacks from the clubs, blah blah blah.

Everyone out there, do yourself a big favor and RTFF. Its important. If you can't set aside the time to do that...if you want someone else to do the work for you...fine, but expect to pay for it, and expect to have a time that is less fun that if you took the time to become an expert yourself.

*For those of you that don't know, all places that serve alcohol in Vegas are topless only. Full nude places can't serve alcohol. Palomino in North Las Vegas is the exception.

Ctboobman
06-17-07, 16:28
I'm new to this site after just signing up to plan some activities on my first trip to Vegas. I got a general idea of where to try and where not to, and thought I would take a minute to share my experience.

Firday night I went to Deja Vu (I had more than enought to drink before I decided to hit up a club) so I didn't care about no alcohol. I was getting there a little after the 3:00 shift change, so there weren't that many customers there, and didn't seem to be many more dancers, probably because of the time though. I enjoyed my stage seat and eventually agreed to the 4 songs for $ with Peaches. She did her job well, and allowed respectable contact. I tipped .5 and that was that.

Saturday my friends who I met up with in Vegas and I checked out SR. Cover and drinks were a bit pricy for me, but $20 dances with some amazing gorgeous girls compensated. Didn't catch any of their names, but if the little asian FOB I had a dance with got me into the back room, I think the milage would have been pretty good since she was putting my hands on her ass during just a regular dance.

Speck
06-18-07, 01:09
Good report. Thanks for the info.

I'm new to this site after just signing up to plan some activities on my first trip to Vegas. I got a general idea of where to try and where not to, and thought I would take a minute to share my experience.

Firday night I went to Deja Vu (I had more than enought to drink before I decided to hit up a club) so I didn't care about no alcohol. I was getting there a little after the 3:00 shift change, so there weren't that many customers there, and didn't seem to be many more dancers, probably because of the time though. I enjoyed my stage seat and eventually agreed to the 4 songs for $ with Peaches. She did her job well, and allowed respectable contact. I tipped .5 and that was that.

Saturday my friends who I met up with in Vegas and I checked out SR. Cover and drinks were a bit pricy for me, but $20 dances with some amazing gorgeous girls compensated. Didn't catch any of their names, but if the little asian FOB I had a dance with got me into the back room, I think the milage would have been pretty good since she was putting my hands on her ass during just a regular dance.

Vitrea
06-18-07, 14:29
Have I just had bad luck (or lost my charm) with the daytime girls at Cheetahs, or has that place totally gone downhill during the past few months? It used to be that you could find the occasional diamond in the rough during the daytime, but several visits have yieled absolutely nothing except for dancers in the 4-5 range and low mileage dances. When I think of what an early morning visit to Olympic Garden or an afternoon stop at Cheetahs used to provide, I genuinely long for the good old days.

This may be a classic case of "luck of the draw" but I had a fantastic time there two weeks ago. I went there two afternoons in a row. I started with $20 dances by Sophie (or Sophia). She was awesome. I took (or she took me) to the VIP, $100 4 songs. She did take a break after two songs while we chatted. It was so good that I came back the next day with a buddy who also had a good time. I went went with the same girl again. Both of us left very happy, and this after an AMP visit just an hour before!

P.S: I was there at 3 PM on the Thursday and at 4:30 PM on Friday

TX Hard Wood
06-19-07, 05:29
Disclaimer: I am from Houston and may have a warped sense of reality:

Had a good time with clients, but the sky box experience was under whelming.

Detail: Paid the nornal cover and got a seat by the stage all good so far tab open and less then impressive service on getting drinks and dance tickets on the CC. Got up sold to move the the Sky box. Wanted 25 jacksons per our per girl + bottle fee. Got a bargin price of 20 jacksons per girl per hour. No skin to skin contact happend at sapphire. We were even upsold hotel vists by Dllion and she no showed (stupid us for believeing the hot *****) I guess calling her a ***** is generous as a ***** would follow through on a deal they made. No lectures please. I know better, but the alcohol was in full effect.

Lessone learned. Get a call girl straight up to service clients, and never trust a sex worker no matter what the story or deal.

Keep hunting.

GoodInfo
06-21-07, 19:04
Hey guys the strip club wars are heating up again which means great deals for you guys.

I can hook you all up with free drinks up to 25. 00 in free drinks at some of the best strip clubs here in vegas I also have free lap dance cards for one club

I can also give you a free limo ride to and from the strip club

There is no catch for this deal no minimum purchase or anything like that.

And yes us limo drivers do get a kick back from the club but this doesnt cost you any extra it actually gives you extra perks like free drinks or lap dances plus free transportation

Contact me anytime.

Zeke01
06-26-07, 16:02
Good Info, read your PM's damnit! LOL Your post says to contact you any time, but ya haven't even read the last two PM's I sent. One was over 2 months ago. Heheheh

Earth to good info.come in good info.

Moody Bull
06-28-07, 03:14
I was in Vegas last August and hit Seamless. It was a cool-looking place, my first time in a strip club.

I got a few dances from a dancer named Nicki, she was OK. I got a few dances from a dancer named Posion, she was OK too. I got aggravated when I realized how much I was spending in this joint. Compounding my aggravation was the fact that the cocktail waitress was hotter than any of the dancers, and she was fully clothed. :)

Long story short, I tried to set up a "come back to my hotel" scenario but was unsuccessful.

Are there certain places/certain techniques that are more promising than others to find dancers who do CG work too?

Imalvlover
06-28-07, 13:09
Had an okay to good time at DV and SR.

DV first, had a couple of 18-21 year old dancers in both $100/4 song set and a $200/half hour set. Super hot skinny blonde was OK but too talkative on the $100, with ok grindage. Found a brunette with some baby fat who was very nice and though it wasn't "high mileage" I really enjoyed a nice sensual 30 minute 'vip' with moderate hand-roaming. She was really good on the $30 "bed dance" I did there.

I wish you could buy 30 minutes on the "bed" for $200. It wasn't as private, but the action didn't get any hotter behind closed doors anyway, so who cares. I liked the reclining position. There was a lot more contact and less "dancing" possible like that.

SR didn't' live up to the hype for me. It was a weeknight, so maybe that was it. Hot enough girls, but didn't seriously outclass the other places I've been. Dances were on par with everywhere else with the exception of another baby-fat brunette. When I say baby fat, I MEAN baby fat, not fat girls who aren't quite BBW. Most other people would call them average, but on younger girls I call this "baby fat" when it's still 'tight'

Anyway, this girl was half caucasian half hawaian, and totally, absolutely drunk. I bought the $200 VIP, and she was SERIOUSLY getting into it. I have a nice touch, and am not unatractive. She was totally soft and goose-bumpy all over, kissing my neck passionately, wet, turned on, and I could have totally taken advantage of her, but I was trying to work it into free take-out instead of a high mileage lap. She was going to do it, but one of her more sober friends convinced her to go straight home. DAMN. Wasted 2 more hours watching and talking for nothing. Shoulda gone straight for the "private dance" route. She probably could have convinced her friend.

In all, I have been spoiled by strip clubs in other cities-- San Fran, Houston, the Baltimore block. Sin City is relatively sedate here, surprisingly. I'm still looking for a club where I can really bend some rules with good looking chicks, but it looks like other cities work best. San Fran is a freakin dream, or was a few years ago, anyway.

I love strip clubs, but I need to feel like there's a real chance to break some rules to REALLY enjoy it. Haven't seen much of that here. Maybe I'll try COI next time I'm in LA, I hear that's pretty good.

Stoner
06-28-07, 15:19
I'm heading back out to Vegas after a few years hiatus. Am I wrong that things have CLAMPED down way too much? Out of all the RTFF I am doing, I haven't read a single mofo who scored more than an expensive titty fuck.

What gives? Good Info...I may take you up on your offer, just for the damn drinks! Contact me if you are interested in some business in September. Me and about 3 other gents.

Vitrea
06-28-07, 22:08

In all, I have been spoiled by strip clubs in other cities-- San Fran, Houston, the Baltimore block. Sin City is relatively sedate here, surprisingly. I'm still looking for a club where I can really bend some rules with good looking chicks, but it looks like other cities work best. San Fran is a freakin dream, or was a few years ago, anyway.

I love strip clubs, but I need to feel like there's a real chance to break some rules to REALLY enjoy it. Haven't seen much of that here. Maybe I'll try COI next time I'm in LA, I hear that's pretty good.

Imalvlover, Very nice reviews. I read your review in CL forum also. Interesting that you rate Baltimore block over LV. IMO, Baltimore clubs are way down the list and excellent mileage from hot chicks in San Fran is available but quite expensive. For that price you can get a CG or CL girl in vegas. I won't argue about Houston.

Street Seeker
06-28-07, 23:04

Ima...totally agree US strip clubs in today's environment for the most part are not the place to invest hundreds of dollars while only getting frustrated. It's too bad...I used to really enjoy going.

Now in the Far East, strip clubs there are AWESOME. Here in North America, the closest I have found to that type of action are the clubs in Montreal, Canada (St Catherines Street). Haven't been in a couple of years but the many times I have been there I have always had fun.

Personally, I would rather spend the $$$ on a known provider than $$$ in a strip club, then to only go find someone to spend more money on.

Imalvlover
06-29-07, 00:00
MO, Baltimore clubs are way down the list and excellent mileage from hot chicks in San Fran is available but quite expensive. For that price you can get a CG or CL girl in vegas. I won't argue about Houston.Absolutely agreed on most counts. I partook in outcall activity as well, but people don't review that here-- it's more a TER thing.

I have had 0% luck with CG. By that, I don't mean I haven't been laid-- I have, a few times, but I always HATE it. Always the most mechanical girls, always an upsell, never keep their promises. I'm like 0/5 on a truly good experience, and I always end up spending at LEAST $2, but more often $3-$4 to get what I really want. Plus, they're really good at hiding scars, saggy stomachs etc, which is much harder for a stripper.

Yeah, I could just say "no thank you" when they try to upsel, but wtf, you've already paid $200 and your dick is hard and in their mouth, watcha gonna do?

I also went to an AMP-- way way out on uh. Sahara? But got a rub and tug from a 35ish round asian lady, wouldn't recommend or repeat. That seems to be standard unless you know a better place, and I don't have the patience to work through the AMP scene in LV. Even if I've got good info, the odds of a GFE are low.

Back on subject, thats why I like Strip Clubs. You can "sample" the wares, and when you connect, work your way in. If you can get past a regular client-worker relationship, then you've hit gold. I call it "the conversion. " When she starts genuinely getting into it, not acting-- that happend with the girl in the SR. It happened to a lesser extent with the girl on CL.

There's nothing better than having a hot girl who "doesn't kiss" stick her tongue down your throat cause she just can't stand not too anymore. Bonus points when it happens in a strip club--and it has.

As for San Fran. Yeah, it's hot. But I've paid, and would pay again $$$$$ for boning playboy models. In vegas, I'the much rather do the cocktail waitresses at the wynn, but I haven't worked out how to manage that yet. You get what you pay for in SF, and you can still see the dancers totally nude or get a lap first to check compatibility.

Baltimore is the other end of the spectrum from SF. But the best thing? Diamonds in the rough. 19-21 year old girls who are so used to be treated like shit that they will give you the world and stay the night for $200 if your a nice guy. I had a threesome there with two under-21s all night for $400, and they were thrilled when I got room service in the morning--Gorgeous girls who don't know how pretty they really are, who have never been out of MD. Yeah, it takes some hunting, but there there, and the block experience is unlike anything else in the US-- and so is the STD rate, but I digress.

There were some places in NJ off the interstate that used to be awesome. Closed-room private dances for $50 which often included BJs or whatever you could negotiate. Those days are gone.

I've done everything but a streetwalker. I just can't do it, guys. I love reading the story, but the best streetwalker I've ever seen isn't anywhere near an average CG, stripper, escort, or whatever. AMPs are different, cause they're a fun experience, being catered to, massage, etc, but I don't think I'll be picking up anyone in a car anytime soon.

I have some fond memories back in the pre-guiliani days of NYC Apartment brothels. 50/50 on a gfe with a hot young chick for $150. [sigh]

Montreal sounds amazing, I just can't think of a good excuse to go. The escorts alone-- prices and skinny hot, permissive, french girls have been luring me for ages.

But, vegas has other fun as well. Too much fun sometimes.

I started my "career" in strip clubs, and if I had to choose only one hunting grounds, I'the probably pick them. I love the variety and the hunt-- and the challenge of getting more.

All I know is that my area sucks, but I'm glad I travel so much.

IMA

Lip Licker
06-29-07, 06:12
Visited SR and CH2 earlier in the month and was somewhat disappointed. Made the mistake of going on a Saturday night so that didn't help. Standing room only at SR and the girls were only hustling for VIP dances(since there was no where to sit). Didn't see too many that were star caliber but it was way too crowded to see even half of the girls.

Left for CH2 around 2:30am and was supprised to see that there were mostly black girls dancing. None of them were very appealing to me as I prefer petite girls. In fact, most of the girls were on the taller/larger side. The entire vibe was very different from before the change of ownership. The overall quality at CH2 seems to have drastically declined.

I noticed that sometime between late last year and now the prices for cover(non-residents) has jumped to $30 or is that only for Saturdays?

Speck
06-29-07, 16:15
Absolutely agreed on most counts. I partook in outcall activity as well, but people don't review that here-- it's more a TER thing.

I have had 0% luck with CG. By that, I don't mean I haven't been laid-- I have, a few times, but I always HATE it. Always the most mechanical girls, always an upsell, never keep their promises. I'm like 0/5 on a truly good experience, and I always end up spending at LEAST $2, but more often $3-$4 to get what I really want. Plus, they're really good at hiding scars, saggy stomachs etc, which is much harder for a stripper.

IMA

90% of the time, that is what is going to happen with cg's. Thats why its considered so expensive. If cg's were gfe at $$-$$$$, no one would complain about high prices. Thats what GFE rated girls on TER, EROS, etc, go for. But CG's are wham bam thank you maam, and the better ones will actually stay with you for 45 minutes- an hour. Basically, at one time, you could pick up the same thing on Sunset in Hollywood for $.

If you want better experiences for the money, you need to find a well reviewed escort in Vegas, not a cg.

Wastrel
06-29-07, 18:47
The overall quality at CH2 seems to have drastically declined.It's about to decline a little further, to zero. From a public email by a guy named Steve Miller, who some locals are familiar with, sent yesterday:

City of Las Vegas confirms closure of Crazy Horse

LAS VEGAS - A member of the Las Vegas City Council called Buffalo Jim Barrier today at 11:01 AM to confirm that city Business License Director Jim DiFiore will be at the Crazy Horse Too at 12:01 AM Sunday July 1st to padlock the doors.

The closure of the infamous topless bar puts to an end at least 20 years of violence against bar patrons including at least one murder and the crippling of a Kansas tourist.

Most were victims of beatings by club employees after patrons refused to pay inflated credit card tabs.

The owner of the bar has been incarcerated in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Detention Center for five and a half weeks out of a 366 day sentence for racketeering and tax evasion.

Another Crazy Horse executive Vinny Faraci is scheduled to report to Taft Federal Correctional Center Camp on Monday, July 2 to begin serving a five month sentence also for racketeering and tax evasion.

U.S. Federal Court Chief Judge Philip M. Pro ordered the bar sold by no later than June 30. If not, the government is expected to sell the property to the highest bidder.

Rizzolo as part of his plea bargain to avoid a lengthy trial and possible 20 year sentence guaranteed to pay restitution to clear liens totaling $17 million dollars including $10 million to beating victim Kirk Henry and $7 million to the IRS.

On May 31, Clark County District Court Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez placed an additional lien on Rizzolo's property for $1 million to secure a probable judgement in a years old harassment law suit filed by Rizzolo's next door neighbor Buffalo Jim Barrier. Barrier's case is expected to go to jury trial after Rizzolo is released from prison sometime in 2008.

When the government sells the real estate minus the liquor license which expires on June 30, including all liens, a $5 million dollar first mortgage, and estimated capitol gains taxes, a total of $29 million dollars would have to be generated to break even.

Asked how he felt about the final closure of the Crazy Horse, Barrier said that he has waited over twenty years to see justice done. "It will be a tremendous relief when Rizzolo's toilet is shut down once and for all," he stated.

The government has made it clear that whomever buys the real estate and buildings from Rizzolo will be checked thoroughly to make sure they have no connections to Rizzolo or any other members of organized crime.

It is not yet known whether any potential buyer will opt to reopen the adult business. - SM

Uncle Al
06-29-07, 20:59
Never go to saphires it suckes.

Best millage is ogs and the one club that out of the cuty limits thats serves alchol and is nude.

I've had some fun and some good millage at seamless but hit off realy well with the girl before going back to vip room so I think it rare thare but alot of grinding in the back difinatly.

Went the new club where the football guy pacman had the shoting and no millage at all .it was minxx

Muggs
06-30-07, 00:11
It's about to decline a little further, to zero. From a public email by a guy named Steve Miller, who some locals are familiar with, sent yesterday:

City of Las Vegas confirms closure of Crazy Horse

LAS VEGAS - A member of the Las Vegas City Council called Buffalo Jim Barrier today at 11:01 AM to confirm that city Business License Director Jim DiFiore will be at the Crazy Horse Too at 12:01 AM Sunday July 1st to padlock the doors.

The closure of the infamous topless bar puts to an end at least 20 years of violence against bar patrons including at least one murder and the crippling of a Kansas tourist.

Most were victims of beatings by club employees after patrons refused to pay inflated credit card tabs.

The owner of the bar has been incarcerated in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Detention Center for five and a half weeks out of a 366 day sentence for racketeering and tax evasion.

Another Crazy Horse executive Vinny Faraci is scheduled to report to Taft Federal Correctional Center Camp on Monday, July 2 to begin serving a five month sentence also for racketeering and tax evasion.

U.S. Federal Court Chief Judge Philip M. Pro ordered the bar sold by no later than June 30. If not, the government is expected to sell the property to the highest bidder.

Rizzolo as part of his plea bargain to avoid a lengthy trial and possible 20 year sentence guaranteed to pay restitution to clear liens totaling $17 million dollars including $10 million to beating victim Kirk Henry and $7 million to the IRS.

On May 31, Clark County District Court Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez placed an additional lien on Rizzolo's property for $1 million to secure a probable judgement in a years old harassment law suit filed by Rizzolo's next door neighbor Buffalo Jim Barrier. Barrier's case is expected to go to jury trial after Rizzolo is released from prison sometime in 2008.

When the government sells the real estate minus the liquor license which expires on June 30, including all liens, a $5 million dollar first mortgage, and estimated capitol gains taxes, a total of $29 million dollars would have to be generated to break even.

Asked how he felt about the final closure of the Crazy Horse, Barrier said that he has waited over twenty years to see justice done. "It will be a tremendous relief when Rizzolo's toilet is shut down once and for all," he stated.

The government has made it clear that whomever buys the real estate and buildings from Rizzolo will be checked thoroughly to make sure they have no connections to Rizzolo or any other members of organized crime.

It is not yet known whether any potential buyer will opt to reopen the adult business. - SM

Where you been Jedi Master?

Wastrel
06-30-07, 03:38
Been around, just busy entertaining drunk tourists for fun and profit at poker tables around town.

Taxigis
07-01-07, 10:53
I'll be in Vegas end of July.

Any nude clubs that serve alcohol?

Any recommendations?

Mister Stiffy
07-01-07, 19:32

Any recommendations?Speck's posting of 6/13 has the info you need, I think:

"For those of you that don't know, all places that serve alcohol in Vegas are topless only. Full nude places can't serve alcohol. Palomino in North Las Vegas is the exception."

This is not a recommendation. I found Palomino to be a dive, and it's in a fairly rough area of town.

Spaz2580
07-12-07, 07:51

Any recommendations?Topless only, but the friction dances are sweet.

Vitrea
07-14-07, 16:27
Olympic Garden: Got there at 4:30 PM. No cover charge before 6 PM. I started drinking before I went there so I skipped the drinks, which are actually a good deal also before 6 PM. First set is with Brooke. She is half Thai and half Indian. I have seen her before and obviously like her. She has a perfectly done set of tits (which she thinks are too small). I got 6 full-contact dances from her in the booth. No charge to go to the booth before 6 PM. I was not dressed for the occasion and I was sore when she got done with me. Definitely a repeat.

Next I had 4 dances from a black girl who is also a high mileage dancer. She also made me an offer for additional services for an additional tip. I could not afford the tip, so I refused. Interesting to note that her level of service in my lap did not drop because I refused the additional service, which is a sign of a service oriented individual. She continued to deliver what I was paying her for.

Third in line is a tall shapely blonde, nice wide hips but flat abs, very feminine gal from Wisconsin I believe. Very friendly and sweet. Good mileage with a lot of roaming allowed. I will report the names of the last two dancers when I remember them.

Overall this was a good afternoon, time and money well spent.

Vitrea
07-14-07, 17:05
After the OG experience, I went to the room, showered, stuffed myself and I was ready for some new experiences. Drove north to Palomino. Got there at around 10:30 PM. They asked for a $20 cover charge. I balked at it. I said we drove ourselves and deserve a break. I tried asking the door guy for coupons but he was not budging. Luckily the manager showed up at the door and once we reassured him that there is not cab involved, he let us in for free. One of the better financial decisions he made that night because we dropped some cash in this place.

This place is under new management and is quite well run actually. It is all nude on the stage AND all nude private dances. Bartenders were mixing pretty decent cocktails but they are on the expensive side. Grey Goose with soda is $11. Note that the drinks you buy for the girls are the same price as your drinks. They are made weak though. I know this because I tasted every drink that I bought for the girls, just so I could report here with authority. So, if any of you are planning on getting a girl buzzed and take advantage of her in the VIP area it is going to take a lot of drinks..hehe

My first set is with Naomi. Tall beautiful black girl (mixed race actually) who knows how to sell. We chatted for a while and went for 3 songs for $100 in the VIP. She asked for money upfront. This apparently is the norm here, which is a first for me. In over 200 club visits, I have never heard this. Anyway I complied. The dances are all nude, full contact, stick shifting, roaming and the whole bit. I did not want to extend because I wanted to try others.

Second set is with this stunning dancer called Hazel, which describes her eyes also. She is from Wisconsin, sweet and articulate. I have friends from the area she grew up in and I talked to her about, "Six degrees of seperation". She had no clue what I was saying but I enjoyed looking into her hazel eyes and watch her beautiful mouth. I bought her a drink and we chatted for a while at the bar. Went to the VIP and she collected the $100. Even before the bill completely disappeared into her purse she said, "if you want to touch me it is going to cost you another $200". WTF? I got up and was about to call the bouncer. She stopped me and said , "OK, how about for $100 more you can touch me anywhere and I will do 4 songs". Obviously, this is still a rip-off but I really wanted to suck on those beautiful naturals. I genuinely enjoyed talking to her for 30 minutes at the bar. It would involve a major argument trying to get that $100 bill back from her and may end up with me and my friend being escorted out, who was having a good time in another booth. Taking all this into consideration, I agreed. It took me at least a song and half before I could relax and I got quite liberal with my hands. Obviously, I would not repeat with her. FYI, she also made me an offer to come to my room and "entertain" me. I think she is seriously considering going into the escort business , which is purely speculation on my part. She did ask a lot of questions about escorts and how much they typically charge....blah...blah.

The last one for the night is Judy from Cuba. Hot chick. Black hair, light brown skin with hot body. Looks East Indian. Very low mileage with lots of restrictions. relatively new to the scene.

Overall, nice experience but it can get expensive at $100/3 songs. Ironically the floor dances are $40/song with less mileage. If this place changes the price structure a bit then this club would would be top on my list. Until then.......

Vitrea
07-15-07, 06:22
Cheetah's: I attacked this place one afternoon. Looked for my favorite, Sofie but she was not working. This tall fair skinned Latino with curly blonde hair started chatting me up. Her name is Yaranyi (pronunced as Jaranji, but the way she says it with very little stress on the J, it actually sounds like Irani) She is not persian but she is Columbian. I am a sucker for columbians so accepted a $20 dance from her. She picked a spot against the wall right next to the restrooms, and is also quite bright being so close to the entrance. She also said no touch. WTF? Why is a self proclaimed connoisseur getting ripped off like this. I thought I was just going to go through the motions for 5 minutes and get back to my GreyGoose that is getting watered down while we haggle. Turns out the dance was not half as bad and she was "teasing" me. I explained to her in good english that I don't want to pay for a tease. So it is $100/4 songs in VIP. I asked her to convince me that she is going to deliver on her promise. She started talking dirty and told me all the things she would do to me that your average white wife would not do. SOLD. Off we went to VIP for 20 minutes of non-stop bliss. I tipped the bouncer a $5 and stumbled out....giddy.

Yaranyi: Looks 8
Body:8 (great shape)
Dance, Sensuality:9
Mileage:9

If any of you out there like my detailed posts and don't think they are a bore, respond to this post with some encouragement or even constructive critisisim. That may get me motivated to tell you about how I was molested by another hot Latina and a sweet midwestern girl.

Vegas Black
07-15-07, 12:43
I like your posts. keep them coming. Check out Treasures during happy hour during the week.

Dbldowndon
07-15-07, 17:00
Vitrea~ Keep the posts coming!! Tell me more about Cheetah's, but it's been a whild. I've had some luck there, but the door guy in the VIP kept walking by me and told me to keep hands off. I like afternoons. $10 floor dances and $20 in the VIP.