PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00

Bigal100
01-03-06, 09:02
I have to come to your fair city next week. Anyone have any action to report?

How about Rose and the girls on lower Scott?

Iringtwyce
01-04-06, 18:24
Rosie is still at the Budget Inn on Scott. Other than her, it seems action has been pretty sparse on that end of town. Granted, it's been a month or so since I was there looking (live an hour away), but it's been a long time since I've seen anyone worth stopping for on Scott. 8th street is supposed to have some action, but I've not had any luck there. If you have any luck elsewhere in the city besides Scott St, be sure and let the rest of us know! Good hunting!

Robert51
01-28-06, 21:47
Hi guys,

Just a report about the new place in town. It is near the Base between Hospitial and Main Gate on the West side.

Between the Lawn Repair shop and the Missile Club.

2 Tiawanise ladys are trying to open up shop. They are not very young or attractive, but one, Ann, has a pleasant enough personality. They charge $40 for a half-hour, but business is so slow they are not watching the clock very closely. I think you could get FS if you wanted it for not to much $$. I just have not wanted it from either. They say when business picks up, they will hire more girls and will have an ad in the paper. They say they came from Tulsa and seem to know enough details that they just might have.

Not recommended for anything more than a HJ right now.

Keep watching though. It might turn into something good, but if you know WF it won't last long.

Take Care

Jr Jorin
01-31-06, 01:24
Anyone know how the street sceen in Wichita Falls is doing? Its been dead the last couple of time i have been there, i live about 45mins from there.

Dioptor
02-06-06, 02:04
Found this wsw on west erwin in front of the American Inn..Provided complete services and 3 pics for 25.

For those that dont know..rooms are avail at the siesta inn for 12 for 3hrs more to come in the Tyler area. The weather is warming up and the game is coming out.

Jackalope
02-22-06, 15:54
Does any one know of any Adult Book Stores, strip clubs, or SW's in San Angelo. I've only been here for 2 weeks and have not found anything yet.

Cowboy Ray
03-28-06, 12:57
Anything wild to do in Wichita Falls? Any "hands on" strip clubs? Adult book stores or theaters that couples go to?

Cka1234
03-29-06, 18:57
Is there any new information about Beaumont and Orange. Beaumont use to have a place called Bare Eligance. Had a very friendly dancer who really made me enjoy my stay. It is my understanding that the club has shut down some years ago. Are there any other places to go to find some type of action.

Dioptor
04-28-06, 03:30
Tyler providers are getting harder and harder to find.

Well over the last few weeks I have only seen 5 or 6 most are 4's or 5's.

Tonight I broke down and got one. Her name was Bababra. I found her walking in front of Texas College on north grand. It was 25 for BBBJ and picture. The BBBJ was one of the best I've had in months.

Maybe as summer aproaches the quality of the Tyler providers will rise..

Dioptor
05-13-06, 17:08
Got a bsw (Rita) on M.L.King walking between grand st and englewood. Wanted .25 for services (BBBJ)offered .15 ,also got CFS and snaped a quick picture. On the sw scale she was a 4 in looks and a 6 in services rendered.

Dioptor
05-20-06, 04:25
I found this WSW on Grand in front of Texas College. She said she was in town for a few weeks. No name was given. Got full service and picture for 20. Service level was good. Looks where avg. A little thin for me but she was a lot of fun.

After dropping her off. I seen a couple more SW's a little higher quality. Will try to get those in the next couple of weeks.

Dioptor
05-22-06, 02:25
Ran across a BSW named San. Found her on palace and franklin. For a SW she was at least an 8. Loved her thick body, just my type. It was 35 for services rendered (cfs)(BBBJ) and pics. While dropping her off saw another quality provider. On M. L. King. Will try to get her in the next couple of weeks.

Best Tx Monger
05-22-06, 11:31
Dioptor, very nice reports that you have made. In areas that are otherwise dead. Shot, your making me feel bad not finding any sw action the dfw area !

Dioptor
05-25-06, 03:37
Dioptor, very nice reports that you have made. In areas that are otherwise dead. Shot, your making me feel bad not finding any sw action the dfw area !Thanks hopefully more east texas. Specially tyler texas will start posting.

Now, tonight in Tyler I picked up (BSW) San again for a little fun cfs & BBBJ and one pic. Phone number and address all for 35 small ones found her on grand and harmony. Had a lot of fun.

On my way home I spotted a (hsw) decided to give her a try. Got the best BBBJ of my life for 20 small one no pics though she said, "she was afraid it would end up on the internet" go figure. Found her on the corner of ross and tresavant

I did spot some new ones but someone beat me to them. Maybe next time.

Best Tx Monger
05-25-06, 21:18
That is a handfule Dioptor. That is too much meat for you....it might expire on you..LOL.

Very nice sw you found there. She has a very nice assett !

Hookworm
06-16-06, 19:25
Looks like action is available on the corner of Woodworth and Proctor. I did not partake, but there was a wsw girl there that was making herself obvious. As for the strip club in Beaumont, it is closed. Only two lame topless places now, don't waste your time with those.

Merlin Magician
10-07-06, 23:07
I had to come home for a few days to the land of cotton, sandstorms, and tumbleweeds.

By now, I'm Jonesin' for a good table dance or two. Gads; it's hell leaving Tucson for the sticks.

I found Lubbock a vast wasteland again. The old standby, Players Club about 3600 S Ave. Q, which used to be a first class 4 star strip joint, was now called Baby Dolls and it is closed up tighter than Mother Theresa's asshole. I find out that it had been sold and the new owner turned out to have few pending felony charges as well as warrants out for him like in California.

I look around and I remember there used to be a few strip joints out on the Slaton Highway. These were the atypical biker type dumps which were bottomless and pretty skanky.

I check this out and I find nothing open, They are shut down too. Unfukkin real! By now, I'm thinking, did the fuggin Baptists and Church of fuggin Christ get together and push the DA again to close em down? This is not looking good at all. (there are still no MP's in Lubbock)

I decided to check out the Tahoka Highway at FM 1585. That is the last place I know of where there was a strip joint. It was biker BYOB bottomless. I remember there used to be a girl who would sit in a swing on the roof and all she had on was bikini. As you rode by on the overpass, she was quite visible.

Lo and behold! I roll up on the intersection and right before my tired eyes was the Boom Boom Cabaret! Lights are all on and the joint has a full parking lot! I'm in heaven! I go up and I talk to the bouncer. He tells me the new owners have really smartened the place up and they are going to become a part of the Jaguar's chain nationwide. They have also purchased one of the now defunct clubs on the Slaton highway and will open it also as a Jaguars''s. The other clubs were recently closed down by the sheriff for selling pussy.

Anyhow, to review the club, I find the door fee is 15 bucks. It is bottomless and BYOB. Soft drinks are available for 3 bucks. Not bad. Waitstaff are all knockouts too. There is one big stage and two smaller side stages. The talent is mostly 5 star ladies and most are real stunners. There is lots of dollar bill action at ther smaller stages with dudes crowding around to have nice big ol' snatch shook in their faces. It kinda reminded me of dudes at a chicken fight; all crowded around waving money and such. Each girl has a huge pile of dollar bills raked up in the middle of the stage. Right out of a scene in "Dancing at The Blue Iguana."

There are no table dances and all dances occur in the VIP at 30 bucks a couch dance. There is no cover on the VIP except on Sundays when the door fee is 10 bucks and the VIP entry fee is 10 bucks and the dances are all 10 bucks.10/10/10. Not a bad deal. Hours are like 630 PM to 230 AM. Kinda like Club Turbulence in TUS. Too bad I have to leave early Sunday to go back to the OK Corral.

Anyhow, there is lots of local talent there working the floor. Lots of Tech girls and local college students from IBC and South Plains College, all making a living. I met a real sweetie named Annie. OHHHH YEAAAHHHH.

I give this place a huge thumbs up! A pure jewel in the middle of a dusty old cotton field.

Merlin Magician
10-07-06, 23:13
This afternoon, I checked all the old haunts around the N of 19th St Ave's O, P, Q, R, S, and T to Broadway. I saw maybe 5 or 6 HSW's all tweeking around like Crankheads.

Talent here is poor for sure.

ismosm
10-21-06, 00:51
Anyone found or heard about SWs in Kingsville? I've been looking but haven't found anything.

Cka1234
10-21-06, 16:12
Does anyone out there know where one can find anything in the Beaumont or Orange area. Beaumont use to have several places where one could find a very good time. One that comes to mind was Bare Elegance. All nude club. Very good lap dances. This place closed down when Beaumont cracked down and started to enforce it new laws. I use to drive from Louisiana just for the Bare Elegance expirence. I was sad to see it go.

Merlin Magician
10-25-06, 23:49
I read with great dismay the Lubbock paper Sunday and found there had been a fatal shooting at the Boom Boom. Two men and a lady were shot and the two guys died. One of them was the bouncer I had gotten to know on my last run to that place. Sad, because he was a super nice guy. His obit said he only saw the good in everyone he knew. It may also happen that the Boom Boom may get shut down by the sheriff. A terrible loss all around.

Hookworm
11-15-06, 15:42
Does anyone out there know where one can find anything in the Beaumont or Orange area. Beaumont use to have several places where one could find a very good time. One that comes to mind was Bare Elegance. All nude club. Very good lap dances. This place closed down when Beaumont cracked down and started to enforce it new laws. I use to drive from Louisiana just for the Bare Elegance expirence. I was sad to see it go.You can find some who are willing to work outside from Dream Street on MLK and 69. If you like doing things in the club, it can be pricy. Gold Club has a VIP room and they charge 3 Franklins for 30 minutes, the price goes up from there for extras. If you like streetwalkers, go to Harrison and El Paso in Port Arthur around dusk, you can find hsw and wsw there.

Good luck

Cka1234
11-15-06, 22:38
Thanks Hookworm. I will try to check it out. I have been to Dreamstreets and I did like it there. How would you go about inquiring about extras at Dreamstreets. What signs should I look for to see if the girl is willing to do something outside of the club. Should I ask or is that to obvious? When the Gold Club was the Plantation it was ok. Haven't been there since it changed names. I still miss Bare Eligance.

Thanks for the tips.

Indian79
11-19-06, 00:34
Any good strip clubs in the Lubbock area?

I will be in town for 4 weeks.

Txholdem
12-13-06, 23:56
I figure, they can't just go into hibernation 'cause it's cold. But, I've been here close to a year and do not even know where to go looking. A little help?

Indian79
12-18-06, 19:55
Some good looking girls.

Expensive lap dances like 40/dance.

Fully packed.

Cka1234
12-22-06, 17:35
Went to Beaumont Monday evening. Dropped by Dream Streets. Not as nice as the upper scale club down the road (Gold Club), but it was very fun. Girls were nice and friendly. Had a few lap dances from a very cute girl. All in all, a good time was had. No services were provided, but I left happy. Had a good time, watched a good ballgame, and had a few very good lap dances.

Missle99
01-11-07, 03:46
Where is the work.

Hookworm
01-12-07, 01:58
I have never read of any good streetwalkers in Beaumont, so I thought I would write about it. Thanks to the local news station, I heard the BPD does a periodic sting at the 11th street and I-10 intersection. Thank you for the heads-up, news people. Anyways, WOW was I surprised to see quality wsw. Not just one, but multiple. In 5 minutes I saw 5 and it was 4pm! One blonde walking North up 11th, she was easily a 9, but I circled around and could not find her. Then comes Michelle down the westbound frontage road. She lookded too good, so I followed her to the Fina station down on 11th. And she decided to follow me. So I picked up Michelle... now she is a looker. Did CBJ with CFS for 3 Jacksons. She was about a 8 on the sw scale. We found an abandoned house to park the van and we did it in the back. Sorry, no pics, but I think Beaumont diserves a place on the front page of the TX forums. This is really a gold mine.

Hookworm
01-12-07, 02:06
Went to Beaumont Monday evening. Dropped by Dream Streets. Not as nice as the upper scale club down the road (Gold Club), but it was very fun. Girls were nice and friendly. Had a few lap dances from a very cute girl. All in all, a good time was had. No services were provided, but I left happy. Had a good time, watched a good ballgame, and had a few very good lap dances.For this and other local topless places, the way I go about determining if the dancer will go further (in or out of the club) is at least twofold:

1: Try to be nasty with where your hands go.

2: Tell the dancer you would like her to be a nasty dancer.

3: Discreetly unbutton the top button on your pants (usually worked in el paso, but use carefully here)

4: Ask if there is a back room and if you can go in it, I have seen the girls go in the back at Dream Street.

In general, be as nasty as you can, the most the girl will say is "we cant do that" or something of that nature.

Cka1234
01-13-07, 05:46
Thanks Hookworm. May have to try that next time I am in Beaumont. It seems that whenever there is a good thing going the LE always ruins it. Case in point. Bare Elegance was great. Got shut down. With all the crime going on outside the clubs. Maybe LE should foccus more on that instead of being concerned about what two adults do for fun.

Cando Us
02-07-07, 15:01
Any one know anything in Texarkana?

Will be going there for work soon any help would be nice.

Iringtwyce
02-27-07, 20:17
I had my first rather bad experience today after years of doing this. Instead of hitting up Rosie as I normally would, I spotted this blonde that looked fairly do-able for the area. Probably about a 5. 5-6 on the looks/body. We went to her room, did what adults do, 40 for CFS. She said for 20 more she'd make it half and half. I told her I didn't have any more than what I had given, but she went ahead w/ the CBJ anyway. Technique was good, no complaints there.

Here's where it went south, and in a hurry. Someone starts banging on the door. She told him to come back later. We finish up, but not before he's back and banging on the door again. She lets him in as I'm finishing getting dressed. Shirt and shoes still to go at this point. Now, I don't know if this cat was her pimp or her dealer. He starts demanding my money from her. Takes it, and leaves her with 10 out of the 40. He leaves and she starts freaking out about how now she doesn't have money to pay her rent. She starts begging me for more money, then demanding. She gets into my car as I'm leaving and demands I go to the ATM and get her another 20. Says I "still owe her" for the CBJ. She refuses to get out of the car. Threatens to call the cops if I don't pay her. She starts rummaging through the glove box, grabs my insurance info w/ my name & addy. I had to wrestle it away from her. All the time she's making threats. I try and get her out of the car at the convenience store. No luck.

I head back to the motel, and she starts fighting for the steering wheel! Crazy effin' ***** is trying to kill us both! I get back to the motel, with her honking the horn and me fighting to keep her off the wheel. I refuse to pull into the lot and stop in front of her room, so she refuses to get out even though I'm parked in a space on the street. Two black women that live in the motel see us struggling in the car and head towards us. I lock my door so I won't have to deal with a crazy coming through it. They start banging on the windows as I'm yelling at her to GTF out of my car. Gia spots another set of keys I have on a seperate ring. She grabs those and jumps out of the car. Now, I'm out and chasing her. The two black women apparently know this chick isn't exactly stable because they seem to immediately take my side. As I'm chasing this ***** she throws my keys out into traffic. I run out and get them, get in my car, and get the hell out of there.

Thankfully, I live over 60 miles away from where this happened this morning. If she can't pay her rent, I'm not terribly worried about her tracking me down in another town. Also, I just bought the car three days ago and have yet to transfer the tags and title. So even if she tried to use those (not that she's THAT smart! ) she'll wind up with a useless address in Houston.

Bottom line: STAY AWAY FROM THIS CHICK! She told me her name was Gia, but I heard one of the two black women call her Ginger. She appears to be in her late 30s, early 40s. Straight blond hair to the middle of her back. Small breasts, a little extra baggage in the trunk. She stays at the Catalina Hotel on Scott street, room 150 or 152 (my memory is a little addled). She is a certifiable loon and will come unhinged at the drop of a hat! If you do decide to risk it, leave everything in the trunk of your car, and don't let her in it AT ALL! You might never get her out!

TX Hard Wood
03-19-07, 18:00
Visiting Midland/Odessa on business, What's available. SW locations, AMP, Indies, etc?

Mr Punn
03-21-07, 23:34
There is a massage place in town that you can get a very good massage. Message me if you want any info.

Merlin Magician
04-14-07, 10:13
Sorry I didnt see this earlier, but Midland-Odessa is an area where all of the action is in Odessa. No parlors in Midlan but Odessa abounds with pay 4 pussy. Midland may have a couple of strip clubs but things get much raunchier in Odessa, always have. Midland is a money people town where Odessa is a workers town in the oil patch. So if I go lookin, I know here it's cookin...

Merlin Magician
04-14-07, 10:21
I see the fuckers at Broadway Church of Christ are still in charge of the city and police dept there. Baby Dolls, the only strip club in the city limits was again denied an operating permit by the snotty prigs at the city offices. This time I believe it was totally unjustified. The new operator has no past criminal issues.

They got rid of all the rub and tug parlors there. The county has cracked down on the strip clubs outside of town. Now all one can find on the streets (usually around Ave Q and 19th St) are a few clapped out skanks which I imagine would be like sticking your dick into a bag of Frito's mixed with soured tuna.

One big club I found last year, the Boom Boom Cabaret, I think is now closed down. As I remember it was packed with honeys who were either Tech or South Plains College, or nursing school students. International Business College had a few students working there too. No more bottomless now for sure. A security man and the manager were killed at that club last year ina robbery. I wonder if the other two clubs ever opened on the Slaton Highway.

Trainee
05-23-07, 15:29
Anyone know of any MP or SW around here?

ElPaharo
05-30-07, 19:16
Lor dhelp us. The SKANKY working Royalle area. 10-20 and I have NEVER been that hard up. One gal has maybe 3 teeth the other is 250 pounds.
I dont think things have ever been this bad on the streets in Odessa.

ismosm
06-13-07, 17:30
Funny story along with this one. I used to get my haircut by this very fuckable hairdresser in Alice. Then all of a sudden she began losing a lot of weight which was just making her look hotter because she was a big girl. Then she drops of the face of the planet and I have to get someone else to cut my hair. The other day I went out to a few clubs in Alice and saw her. She had lost more weight and looked very good. I saw her and started to hit on her and she seemed very into it. So I suggested we go some where to finish the evening. She said sure but when we were back at my truck she said that she needed money and if I could help her out. How much I inquired? $$ was suggested and I said well I don't think so. Then she says I'll fuck you for $$. Then it hit me she was "working". I said I could find better for nothing so she offers another number $. Still too much and I counter offered with .5 for everything BBFS. She hesitated but gave in and we went to a back road to finish the transaction. It was pretty damn good. Better than average oral skills and she road like a champ. On the way back she asked to stop by a friends house to get something. No prob. She came back out with some drugs and did it right in front of me. Well I thought to my self what a waste. Her name is Alicia and she is about 5'6 at about 150 or so.

Merlin Magician
06-24-07, 20:50
I found the Baby Dolls still shut down there. However, the Boom Boom Cabaret is still operating full tilt. They recently had high court decision that stated the fools at the county level violated the rights of the operators by denying a license.

It is still BYOB and bottomless. All girls there are stunners except a couple. However, some of the girls there are charging upwards of 30 bucks per dance in the VIP room , so I guess the $10.00 special on Sundays is gone since reopening.

One older skank with lots of tats indicated with hand signals maybe I could get a BJ, but once in there, she jacked the prices on me. I decided I was being scammed, so I walked out back to the stage area and grabbed a slim cutie I met earlier. Back in the VIP, one Black lady was was working a dude over; I have never seen such hard action on some guy with his pants still up.

Anyhow, I left a happy man. Went back in the next Saturday night and the place was jam ass packed and all the girls were circulating. No problems getting dances. It was a fun nite again.

Merlin Magician
06-24-07, 20:58
I found the usual strolls are operating with a couple of new spots I had not seen before.

I spotted noi less than 15 ladies working the streets. This is from 16th St. south to 19th along Ave's O, P, Q, R, S, and T. The ladies range from downright skanky to really lovely. Also, 16th st from Ave O to Ave Q is thick in front of the apartment houses. You can take your choice. Watch for cops however...

I spotted a new spot with a really nice blonde cutie working Ave. L. and Ave. M. along 20th st and 21st st. This lady works day and nite. I found a couple of junkie ladies on Ave N south of 19th also.

Bustin Nutz
07-05-07, 20:56
New to the area but cannot find any threads on here about abilene, can anyone give any advice on where to cruz or where to visit in this area? thanx

Cka1234
07-08-07, 03:02
Does anyone out there have any news on Beaumont. I use to go there a lot, but last few times, it was dead. When Bare Elegances was opened, I always had a great time. Boudreaux's was also a very relaxing place. Why did the City Council have to shut them down.

now275
07-15-07, 18:25
I have to travel to Whichita Falls on a some what regular schedule. Only been there on other time. Can anyone tell me about good places to go for strip clubs, extra activities.

Robert51
07-17-07, 16:16
So very hit or miss here. A few rip-off artistists too, One MP out by the base between Main and Hospital Gate. I would not recommend it though.

Only 1 out of 5 times worth it too me.

Better of driving the 45 min to Lawton.

Good Luck

David51
07-18-07, 00:27
To me, the visitor, Lubbock is pretty dead. Cruised the suggested street spots two nights in a row but saw nearly nothing...maybe one or two potentials, but LE all around (maybe that's keeping them in hiding?) The track (16th to 19th, Q to T) is so small and mostly with so little traffic...how do you not be too obvious?

And craigslist seems dead as well. What do you guys do here in Lubbock?

-D51
(from the northeast...)

ElPaharo
09-13-07, 21:34
Pleased to report the sighting and meeting of a real Odessa 10. She was walking behind the Sahara on 3rd. Picked her up and had a full nude BBBJWCIM for 20. Nice looking, not rushed and there I am w/o a camera. Still very slow. 2 regular skanks hanging around. Just have to wait.

Monkey Spank
09-14-07, 14:21
I just relocated to the Valley and I'm looking for a good massage with a great ending. I went to Brownsville a few weeks back for a "therapist" advertising on CL. It was ok. I'the like something closer to home.

Look for my reports in Michigan and (long time ago) San Antonio.

Pavehawk
09-26-07, 07:11
The MP outside of the base has moved to Burkburnett. Has any body had any experience with the new location?

Also how do I go about letting the girl know what I am there for without coming off as a complete ass?

Mr Punn
09-30-07, 23:22
The MP outside of the base has moved to Burkburnett. Has any body had any experience with the new location?

Also how do I go about letting the girl know what I am there for without coming off as a complete ass?You sure they moved to burkeburnett? From what I know and they didn't go to burke if one opened up there then maybe they started two places. They moved more towards town the ones I met with.

Pavehawk
10-03-07, 19:00
You sure they moved to burkeburnett? From what I know and they didn't go to burke if one opened up there then maybe they started two places. They moved more towards town the ones I met with.Well there is a sign out front that says they moved. There are still signs up and people there. Just seemed odd.

Pavehawk
10-03-07, 22:06
You sure they moved to burkeburnett? From what I know and they didn't go to burke if one opened up there then maybe they started two places. They moved more towards town the ones I met with.There is a sign out front saying that they have moved. Although it does seem like there is still a business there.

Billy Joe99
11-07-07, 16:31
Has anybody been to the Sun Spa? It seems to be an amp. I plan on checking it out but I can't seem to find it.

Cka1234
11-07-07, 20:14
Billy Joe,

If you find that place, please let me know where it is. Also, let us know the details as in price and exact services they provide. I do know that it is down Old Dowlen Rd. That is about all I know.

Billy Joe99
11-08-07, 20:18
I found the place. She offered cbj, hj, mish, cds. Price was typical .60 for massage. usual for other services with max of $. Only two girls work there. One looks to be in her late 20s the other is around 40is. It is hard to miss but keep looking you'll find it.

Cka1234
11-12-07, 11:56
Billyjoe,

If I am traveling I_10 Westbound from Louisiana, how do I find Sun Spa. What was the total cost for fullservice and a massage. What can you tell me about any other kind of action in the Beaumont area. Any information would be very much appreciated.

Carnicero
12-08-07, 13:48
I don't see much activity here for the Beaumont/Orange area but I will be in the area next Mon,Tue,Wed. Are there still active SW strolls? Any pointers would be appreciated.

Carni

Hookworm
12-19-07, 23:40
Beaumont stroll is 11th between I-10 and Calder (esp gas stations), along Calder going east to downtown (carwash and gas station) and along McFadden and Broadway (parallel streets) also action around Salvation Army and N. 10th and Sweetgum section 8 apts. north of I-10 one block. Also along Louisiana St. West of 11th near section 8 apts. Pickings been slim lately due to the Heat.

Port Arthur stroll is on 7th (Howard) between Savannah and Woodworth and behind the blue store on 8th between Savannah and Woodworth and El Paso.

Orange action is around Sonic and gas station across the street. Also in neighborhood behind sonic. Also some sightings on Simmons around the bars near I-10 and in adjacent neighborhood.

Iringtwyce
12-30-07, 03:26
It's been quite some time since I've cruised W. F. , probably around 10 months. My last experience was lousy (see my review in February of Gia), and the town continues to disappoint. Cruised tonight on a Saturday night, and couldn't find anything. Finally happened across a relatively acceptable BSW. Average body and face. Never got her name, but she said she was 25 and originally from Los Angeles. We agreed on. 2. Her BBBJ was rushed, and rather rough. Between her trying to rush me and trying to WITNESS TO ME (of all things! ) while she was high as a kite, she's definitely one to avoid.

Mention has been made of a massage parlor by the base, and that it moved to Burk. Does anyone have ANY info on either place? Name? Address? I think I'm pretty well done with the street scene in W. F. , unless someone has a lead or a regular they use that they're willing to share (PM me with pertinent info).

Carnicero
01-06-08, 04:04
There has been nada in the areas here in Orange that the "Worm" mentioned and with the boys aching, I headed to check out Beaumont. Nothing on 11th, Calder, Louisiana but I did score in a way on Sweetgum. On my first pass down SG, I spotted a WSW. She was near the construction site on the south side. She hopped right in when I pulled up and offered a ride but she was nervous and said the popo had just passed. She didn't do a LE check but if was obvious she was a SW. She said her name was Mimi, short blonde hair, kinda cute face, no boobs to speak of, never got a look. We talked about her coming to my hotel in Orange and she said she was game but admitted that she got high and wanted. 1 to put with her. 1 and score before we left. I was not going for that so I offered her. 2 for a BJ. I asked where to go and she said if I could "multi-task" she would do it while we were rolling. Well I pulled down the jeans and she went to town while I drove the neighborhood N of Sweetgum. At the end of the first street we went down, I spotted two LE cruisers and told her to keep her head down. Well it went downhill from there. I did not know where to go so she would stop to look every time I turned and if there were any vehicle lights she would buckle back up. We must have started and stopped 10 times. Her technique was quite good under the circumstances, lots of slurping and very rapid head bobbing. I held back the first few minutes but after all the starts and stops I just couldn't get off. She got kinda pissed off and led me back to SG and hopped back out. When she got out there was another WSW lurking around the construction shack. Very thin with a grey hoodie over here head. I made some passes at the aforementions streets and then went back to SG to check out the hooded girl but here was no one insight.

I do have a date with a girl from CL tomorrow night. Says she is a Playboy Bunnie. Gina is the name. Anyone got the 411 on her can PM me with info.

Thanks and Monger On.

Carni

Hookworm
01-08-08, 21:37
Some nights I go home disappointed. But sometimes I score. As I said, the GT is very slow. Motel near Sweetgum is where some stay, but they want you to buy their room in addition to fun charge. I saw the hooded one walking Calder on Sat night, have not seen her b4 so did not pickup. Met a nice girl behind dunkin donuts on 11th last night (Mon). She lives there and was "walking to get a beer". See her out sometimes, she is cute. So I got her a beer and we went to her place. Hehe.

Avoid Austin Hotel and Castle Hotel - under LE surveillance. Avoid like the plague. SW hang out at the Texaco and Fina on 11th.

Another area in Bmt is College and Ave A - Ave G. But the SW there are VERY nasty, YUK. And this is the "hood" of beaumont, so avoid.

There is a skinny one with long blond hair that frequents the Sweetgum/I-10/11th/Salvation Army area. She is nice. She has can take you to a safe place to do it. But her teeth are not real good. $40

McFadden is good up and down, they stroll there. Blond one told me she was arrested there for walking in the street.

Orange is typically slow, but if you are going to find anyone, it will likely be near the I-10 Shell station. Did a nice girl here a few months ago, we went in the woods and scored.

Port Arthur is the hood, so avoid. Two girls are lookers, their names are Amber and Honey-aka-Miranda. They sometimes work in a team to rip-off. Amber is only one out lately, she is Hispanic, skinny and petite. She has provided in past but other post on other site states she set him up for mugging. So be careful out there.

Hookworm
01-08-08, 21:41
Does provide HJ, but so far that is all I have gotten. Sure if I pursue further, will get FS.

Cka1234
01-09-08, 15:01
Hookworm,

Can you give directions for getting to Sun Spa.

I live in Louisiana.

Thanks

Pdt5261
01-18-08, 22:03
Is there anything in Lubbock.

Moonrunner
01-27-08, 06:37
I figure, they can't just go into hibernation 'cause it's cold. But, I've been here close to a year and do not even know where to go looking. A little help?Was in Tyler a couple of months ago and saw WSW on Broadway south of fifth near the cemetary. Had family with me so I couldn't go back to investigate further

Also, Longview a few blocks west of the loop on 80 there's a little no tel. Saw one standing outside when I went through recently. She was a smik'n 9 which made me suspicious so I didn't partake.

Moonrunner
02-02-08, 17:30
Just outside Tyler on Highway 31 is the Apache Theatre drive which shows only adult movies. Does anyone know of any action near this area?

Westtxbudman
02-07-08, 17:11
Things are slow in Lubbock. Two weeks ago ran into a girl named Rebecca. 20ish blond not bad looking. She was driving around in her car in the area between 19th and 16th ave Q and ave O. I followed her to a apartment near 82nd and Unversity. 60 gets half/half. Told me if I was a weekly customer 50 gets the same. She was nice and worth the time. But like a dumb ass I lost her cell phone number.

Flyboy
02-07-08, 23:41
Last night I found Mary Jo on E. Scott by Catalina Motel about 7:30 PM. Great bj with swallow. One of the best I've had. After dropping her off I spotted another WSW on E. Scott about 8:15.

Carnicero
02-08-08, 00:45
Here is my first report on my activities during my extended stay in the GT. I was getting really "lonely" in Orange and was not having any luck with the info provided by Hookworm. I did pick up one WSW on Sweetgum and one between HI and DI on 18th.

I tried several numbers on CL but needless to say the "price wasn't right". Then I emailed one who advertised as a Playboy Bunny. Hard to beleive for Beaumont, right? Well, she send me a photo and I was stunned. I thought it was WAY to good to be true. But for only $, I had to take a chance. Sure enough she drove all the way to Orange. She was way late but when I saw her, who cares. I will attach the pic she sent and the one I took. The deal was for an erotic massage but I was sure I would get more. The massage was terrible so I did the flip and she did start the HJ. It wasn't that good but she was sooooo beautiful I kept it up. She finally got some lotion and finished me off. She said she had a fetish for watching the fountain. I tried for more but she said never on the first date. So, we made a date for the next Fri and she indicated there would be extras then. She got partially dressed and we chatted a bit she was in no hurry. She was very interesting if you can beleive all she has done. I was so enthralled by her body that I begged for another pop and she obliged.

I'm sad to say after this encounter, she disappeared. She had ads on the Houston CL the next day but never answered any of my calls or emails. I never saw her again.

Here is her pics for all to enjoy. If she ever comes back, more power to any who lands her for more than a massage.

Be Safe
Carni

Jiminbeaumont
02-08-08, 07:07
leo has been doing prostitution stings on 11th st, so be careful. They had the last one wed.

http://www.kfdm.com/news/prostitution_24615___article.html/sting_arrest.html

Zoom 21
02-08-08, 22:01
Here is my first report on my activities during my extended stay in the GT. I was getting really "lonely" in Orange and was not having any luck with the info provided by Hookworm. I did pick up one WSW on Sweetgum and one between HI and DI on 18th.

I tried several numbers on CL but needless to say the "price wasn't right". Then I emailed one who advertised as a Playboy Bunny. Hard to beleive for Beaumont, right? Well, she send me a photo and I was stunned. I thought it was WAY to good to be true. But for only $, I had to take a chance. Sure enough she drove all the way to Orange. She was way late but when I saw her, who cares. I will attach the pic she sent and the one I took. The deal was for an erotic massage but I was sure I would get more. The massage was terrible so I did the flip and she did start the HJ. It wasn't that good but she was sooooo beautiful I kept it up. She finally got some lotion and finished me off. She said she had a fetish for watching the fountain. I tried for more but she said never on the first date. So, we made a date for the next Fri and she indicated there would be extras then. She got partially dressed and we chatted a bit she was in no hurry. She was very interesting if you can beleive all she has done. I was so enthralled by her body that I begged for another pop and she obliged.

I'm sad to say after this encounter, she disappeared. She had ads on the Houston CL the next day but never answered any of my calls or emails. I never saw her again.

Here is her pics for all to enjoy. If she ever comes back, more power to any who lands her for more than a massage.

Be Safe
Carni
All I have to say is you are a lucky dog

Teabag X
02-17-08, 22:43
Met a skonny little ho tonight at the gateway truckstop named lori. Damn nice little body! Said she was 31. No strech marks. Agrred to an "around the world trip" for 50. Ended up given her 60. Well worth it and would do it again.

They call me problrm child. And I'm back quiet.

Jr Jorin
03-10-08, 19:50
Does anyone have any info on the action or lack of in Del Rio Texas?

Koz Man
03-17-08, 19:28
Anyone know if there are any AMPs in the Beaumont/Golden Triangle area? feel free to PM me.

Jr Jorin
03-25-08, 21:33
come on guys someone must know something about Del Rio

Merlin Magician
03-28-08, 21:09
I was in LBB this week and I found that "Players" has re-opened at about 36th St and Ave Q. It was called "Baby Dolls" at one time but the guy could not get clearance to open because of his shady background. It never opened as "Baby Dolls."

Anyhow, Players has been open since Monday and the liquor and beer license is on its way.

I tried out a couple of the ladies. One sweetie named Honey is a very nice lady and she is pretty pretty pretty. Only two other ladies working and the other was a knockout like Honey but the third was a heifer.

$ 10.00 door fee, $20.00 Table dances. At that price, I didn't even ask about VIP dances. Now out at Boom Boom Cabaret, (still open at US 87 South and FM 1585) where it is bottomless, I say $20.00 a dance is fair.

I'm spoiled to Tucson where I can go to good clubs and get $5.00 dances all day long and $10.00 ones in the VIP.

So Lubbock has a good strip club scene again.

As for street action, mostly it can still be found farther north on Ave Q and 16th Street, thence to the east. However, there is a very strong police presence right now because LBB is leading the nation for STD's per capita. Police are using night vision goggles and all kinds of surveillance. I don't suggest picking up street girls in LBB right now.

BabyHuey
04-14-08, 23:45
The only thing I know about Del Rio is, it's right across the border from Acuna. Dude (please excuse the use of the term "dude"). Make the trek across the border, you won't be disappointed. I don't remember seeing anything in Del Rio that would lead me to believe there is any action on this side.

Don't be afraid of Mexico. Read the Mexico forums. Do it.

Merlin Magician
04-27-08, 00:08
Merlin is headin back to town. I'm gonna give the ladies especially Honey a big squeeze at Players.

Then I'm gonna spend a w bucks at the BOOM BOOM.

Merlin Magician
04-27-08, 00:16
Saw the rept on Del Rio. Made me think of the days in high school when we used to go Mrs Crosby's. We used to have to pull our dicks out for some old crone (Prolly Miz Crosby hersself) at the front door and she would milk it to be sure no green gooey ooze squeezed out.

Last time I was there was 20 yrs ago. I went to the Zona Roja and found a cutie in bar dressed only in a towel. I asked her if she did suckey fucky and she retorted, "Me No sucky fucky but me fucky fucky.) We screwed for an hour for 20 bucks Ah the good ole days...

95 Vette
04-29-08, 23:44
LOL @ Del Rio action!
Dude I live here and the best thing you can do in DEL RIO is to get a hoe drunk, if not, go to Acuna, and if not, then go to BT.

Hookworm
05-16-08, 01:16
Went cruizing in Bmt this evening. Lately there has been absolutely nothing. Could possibly be due to the vice. Saw them in and around the laundermat/carwash on Calder and 4th. They were using a white Ford Explorer or Expedition. I cant remember the other car. Watch for em, they travel in pairs. Anyways, back to Orange...as soon as I started down 16th, I spotted a WSW. About 6 in looks and the clothes were barely on her. She was talking to pimp so I went around. Picked her up behind the liquor store across from Sonic. She did a fuck for 40. Her name is Amy and she was high as a kite. Mid 20's. Experience was bit rushed, but I managed to shoot my load. I have lived in Orange for 2 years and only seen a handful here. If ass is to be had, it will be in the Sonic, Chase, Shell triangle one block south of IH-10. Make sure you look late at night. Like after 11pm.

Rey
05-21-08, 20:38
Was sleeping, on vacation in Seven Oaks. When I went to check out of the room, I saw a hitchhiker leave from the truckstop next door and stand on the SB side of 59 South. I decided to get her before leaving, so I scooped her up, and she said she wanted a ride to Livingston. 40ish brunette named "Georgia". She asked 25 for fs, 20 for BBBJ. Got the bbbj from her and dropped her off in Livingston on M.L.K. Note: That looked like a rough neighborhood, but it looked like there were possibles in that area by the Church.

BabyHuey
05-22-08, 20:44
I might just have to pay a visit to town this weekend. I never thought there was any action in Livingston. I guess I'll have to check it out now instead of just running back an forth between the lakehouse and Walmart and the Liquor store. Where abouts on MLK did you drop her off? Was it right near the Highway, or farther into town. I'm going to be up there this weekend. Gonna try and find a reason to get away from the family. Hell, I usually stay at a hotel in town anyway, not uaually enough beds when the whole family gets together.

Rey
05-23-08, 01:58
Where abouts on MLK did you drop her off? Was it right near the Highway, or farther into town.

Dropped her at the church at MLK and Colita. Saw her and what tipped my radar as a BSW north of MLK on Colita when circling back around to get to 190. Don't know enough to know if that's a real active area or not, remember that's where I dumped her probably so she gould get lit. I picked her up waaaay north of town.

ElPaharo
05-30-08, 16:29
While things are good in the oil patch, 2nd street is DEAD. They took down the Yellow Rose which I guess opened the North end of the motel up to view from 2nd. Nothing toward Royalty Park or on the west end toward the scrap yard. I have been all over the north end and zip, zilch , nada!
Oh well maybe things will turn.

Badbear2000
06-24-08, 17:04
I was getting ready to go to my jobsite about 5:30 AM but since I am new in Beaumont I decided to see what was available. Drove up 11th past I-10 and turned around saw a wsw near I-10. Made a block and she was gone. Went to MLK and saw a poor guy being question by Leo while a lady was standing standing at the back of the car. Leo was comparing notes I am sure trying to trap the poor guy. The babe was wearing a pretty tight shorts and shirt. I would have picked her up too.
Went on up MLK toward I-10 and saw a spinner blond. Made a quick turn around, we gave each other the look, I turned down a side street, turned around, and met her on the way back. Police check and back to my hotel. $20 got a great BJ and started my day off right. She is in her 40s. Said she she normally hangs around on College and HWY 90

Doctah Jeph
06-25-08, 02:56
Visiting San Angelo for business.

Does any one know of any SW action?

Cabanaboy62
06-25-08, 22:29
In a dream I was down in Texas visiting family and came across this post on craigslist for Laredo. I hadn't had latina in a while since I live in Memphis. Ad said to email her with info. To my surprise she emailed me back and called me as well. Provided me with additional pics via picture text. Her name is Sandra. Set up appt. was fairly easy. $$ for full unrushed hour. Does only outcall but hasn't been doing this long and only part time. Trying to make some extra money to pay bills. Pics on ad are real. A little on the gothic side with a few piercings and tattoos. That just made her hotter doing it with a bad ass girl. However she is very sweet and down to earth and very willing to please. She said she is 36 but looks younger. A true MILF/next door neighbor type. I told her I would pass her info on to help get her some business. U can email her from craigslist site or directly on yahoo to set something up at scgdec34. She lives between Laredo and San Antonio and is willing to drive to you. Said she will be posting in San Antonio as well. I tried to post a review on her on TER but am having trouble with getting it approved since they require that the providers ad have a name and she did not post it on her ad on craigslist. Happy dreaming and be safe.

http://images.craigslist.org/01151201020001040420080603824690571ddce2840100e1be.jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/01151201020001040420080603824690571ddce2840100e1be.jpg

Jr Jorin
07-11-08, 16:47
Has anyone from the Del Rio area been over to Acuna lately? I would like to know if there are SW or just the BT deal. Thanks

Dioptor
07-25-08, 18:26
Found Lisa in the middle of the day.

In the area of Harmony st, palace st, moore st. (T. J. Austin area)

Got CFS & BBBJ and pics for 20.

She wanted to go to a house. But I opted for a notel on hwy 64

BJ was good but just to short. FS was a great. Will do her again.

Mjilnor1234
08-13-08, 17:58
It's been quite some time since I've cruised W. F. , probably around 10 months. My last experience was lousy (see my review in February of Gia), and the town continues to disappoint. Cruised tonight on a Saturday night, and couldn't find anything. Finally happened across a relatively acceptable BSW. Average body and face. Never got her name, but she said she was 25 and originally from Los Angeles. We agreed on. 2. Her BBBJ was rushed, and rather rough. Between her trying to rush me and trying to WITNESS TO ME (of all things! ) while she was high as a kite, she's definitely one to avoid.

Mention has been made of a massage parlor by the base, and that it moved to Burk. Does anyone have ANY info on either place? Name? Address? I think I'm pretty well done with the street scene in W. F. , unless someone has a lead or a regular they use that they're willing to share (PM me with pertinent info).Try the AMP at 9th and Kemp.

Sask Watch
08-26-08, 13:29
Does anyone know where to find a HSW or WSW in Wichita Falls?

I've had no luck.

Monkey Spank
10-10-08, 02:35
Any updates on providers who can give a great massage in Harlingen with a release? Does not need to be FS, although some oral stimulation would not be refused.

I have one legit provider downtown ("walk ins welcome") that seems almost willing, but I can't figure out a way to push the issue a little further without poisoning the well and losing the decent massage I'm getting now.

Blkman34
12-05-08, 03:46
Anything going on in Laredo.

I have to be there over the weekend and would like to find a little excitement.

Jr Jorin
01-04-09, 13:26
Does anyone have any info on the Amp at 9th and kemp? if so plz pm me so we dont ruin a good thing.
Also i went crusing and found a lil BSW at the corner of north 7th and the express way she is staying in a house right there. she had the sweetest lil ass in some booty shorts but wouldnt get in with me, she thought i was a cop. any info again plz pm me.
thanks i will be updating on the area as i get more info.

Moonrunner
01-11-09, 05:42
Reprinted from KLTV.com online.

An undercover prostitution sting in Longview lands five people behind bars on a busy downtown street. Undercover officers arrested four women late Thursday night on Highway 80 and charged them with prostitution. A male suspect was also arrested for offering a woman to an undercover officer for $10. 00.

Stay down and stay safe!

Pussyscout
01-12-09, 12:49
Gone out a few times and seen nothing the cl girls don't post donations so I haven't called on a budget atm anyways anyways just thought I'd toss this out. Also I checked all the spots listed by yall so they are gone or have moved or I'm there at the wrong times thx for the info though

Pussyscout
01-16-09, 00:24
I finaly resorted to CL seeing as I was having no luck. I called up casey (I think that's how she spells it), and made a date agreed apon 1. 5$ was her in the pics very pretty girl and very nice attatude well was getting a cbj tried to get her to move on up and she said for f/s a tip was reqired she took a extra hamilton and we were on our way total cost 1. 7$ wasn't the best but wasn't the worst.

Jr Jorin
02-02-09, 19:28
Cant belive no one has any info on Wichita Falls

Pussyscout
02-10-09, 23:53
I'm in town staying around the loop and 69. There is a hotel adjacent from mine looks like lots of action at that place and in the area. Has anyone dreamed of anything around here looking for any other info as well AMPs, CL, ect.

Thx

Blackpanther69
03-01-09, 18:33
I have been to small towns that had more action than this city! L.E. must be doing a great job. A sign I should keep it moving!

Pussyscout
03-05-09, 00:17
There is nothing I thought it was full of action! But I haven't dreamed a thing maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots or at the wrong times not even much on CL I guess ima have to go to Dallas. Glad I'm just working here for a short time and don't live here this place is a boring.

Robert51
03-10-09, 06:37
The AMP is Wichita Falls, usually only has one girl (Old woman) to choose from at a time. There is a private provider in town who is quite good looking.

Best to drive up to Lawton. It's only: 45.

Latter

Pussyscout
03-11-09, 18:58
Doesnt anyone know a place a guy can get a dream without going to Dallas? I mean I have seen past posts it just don't disapeer completely unless your uncle around here is the best ever

Htgg Htgg
03-14-09, 19:14
Anyone find anything in Tyler? Haven't had much luck here.

Pdt5261
03-21-09, 13:20
Is there any thing in the Hub city?

ElPaharo
03-28-09, 19:30
Leo has been doing a sting on Q and 20th. There is some action on Clovis Highway BUT you have the pimpsters being billy bad a$$ being all gangsta and that action. Skinny chick was working and stopped. Her gangsta decided to come up and talk a little chit. Left. YMMV

Joegreen
05-13-09, 17:14
Hey guys. Anyone know of any action in Sherman-Denison area? I will be through that area on business next week and was curious.

Haven't been there before. Supposedly there is a strip club in Paris, but no reviews. Would rather not go all the way down to DFW.

PM if you'd rather.

Sexwaffle
06-12-09, 22:21
Any action in Abilene? I know there's a bunch of strip clubs and I'm going to take a look at a few of them tonight, but as I'm going to be in the area for business for a little while I wanted to get the scoop on the area.

Fayettevillsex
06-18-09, 06:36
Anyone know of any hot spots here? I am planning a trip and wanted to get the scoop.

Hookworm
06-26-09, 12:24
Orange has the only regular streetwalkers in the triangle (that I know of). You can find them on 10th or 11th downtown. LE has a presence, so be careful. Both are in their 20s and eager to serve. It seems like Orange is the only place of SW now, PA and Bmt are completely dead. I have seen some on MLK just south of Calder. Not really the quality I am used to seeing here, but they are here. Maybee I should check this weekend again, since it is the end of the month. Happy hunting.

Ski Bum
07-02-09, 17:23
I am sure street action can be found on Scott. I seen some action on east Scott but found more going north on North Scott. It runs into Old Iowa park rd. Some older motels in the area.

Anyone know of any hot spots here? I am planning a trip and wanted to get the scoop.

Respect4
07-02-09, 22:43
Just wondering if any fellow senior Member could give me any advice on where to look. I will driving to Texas from the Chicago area, is there any good places to stop on the way or when I get there. I will be staying by Richardson Texas, is there any good places to meet girls, or providers or strip clubs? And what places to avoid. Please any suggestion are appreciated.

Thank you.

Member #4581
07-03-09, 07:44
If you're downtown there is a street that heads back out to the interstate that has about 6-8 crack type no-tels on it. There are always girls walking the stroll there. I forget the name of the street but I believe it's Scott Street. It shouldn't be hard to find.

Blonde Blue Man
07-03-09, 21:23
I will be in Lubbock and WF in a week or so and would like to know if there's any current street action going on in either city. I'll be in and out for about a month and looking for something regular.

Respect4
07-05-09, 22:43
LOL, there wasnt much on the way down, Well Im here now if anyone has a suggestion on where I should go let me know any good spas or clubs feel free to pm me or post it on here.

Thanks

Benchseats Rock
07-06-09, 00:06
LOL, there wasnt much on the way down, Well Im here now if anyone has a suggestion on where I should go let me know any good spas or clubs feel free to pm me or post it on here.

Thanks

There ain't much happening by Richardson. Your best bet is to go to Korean town over in Arlington - right over (kind of) by 6 flags. The spas there are decent, but the food is better.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and backpage instead of CL, there are one or two providers in Richardson if I remember right... nothing stellar, but do your homeworkm and you'll find them.

Bench

Respect4
07-06-09, 23:23
Well I drove by there and kind thought twice about pulling in, Im just a small white boy and didnt know if that was a safe place for me, has anyone been there. What is a safe strip club for me to go to. again Im in Richardson. can drive about 20 mins.

Spy Brother
08-12-09, 09:41
I'm going to be in Crockett, TX for a few days. I've search the internet for strip clubs, night clubs, prostitution in Crockett and came up with nothing. I know it's a small town, but I can't believe there's absolutely nothing "fun" to be had. If anyone knows of anything in Crockett, please post soon.

Thanks in advance.

Jr Jorin
08-17-09, 21:34
If your looking in Wichita Falls you might try North 8th St. I saw 4 to 5 WSW/HSW standing in front of houses there. They wave as you drive by, might take a couple of rounds to find one. If you want details PM me.

Pdt5261
09-03-09, 23:20
Has anyone had any luck in Lubbock and if so where?

Dihaji
09-04-09, 18:29
I was on my way to Dallas a few day ago, work related, when I happened to notice an all nude cabaret right off of exit 223. The exit stuck in my head, because I kept thinking, "A cabaret in the middle of nowhere? I am sure I could get lucky here? "

Any previous experience from anyone on this site. I do not remember the town that followed, but it was a very isolated place. Not much around for miles.

Thanks

D

Werve22
09-11-09, 14:10
Any action in Abilene? I know there's a bunch of strip clubs and I'm going to take a look at a few of them tonight, but as I'm going to be in the area for business for a little while I wanted to get the scoop on the area.I lived in Abilene for about 6 years before recently moving away. The only real "spot" I've come across is N 8th and Ash by the b-ball cage. There were usually 2-3 BSWs and I even came across a nice looking WSW who I didn't see very often. BSWs were a little bit sloppy for my taste but picked up the WSW when I saw her. I think her name was Amber. Reddish brown hair, Irish-type freckles, nice body, great tits and decent face. 7-8 on SW scale. Damn good bbbj, cfs good, greek not extra. Set me back 50 for fs, 25 for bbbj. I have only seen her out twice and word on the street was she moved away. It was a good place to get some weed too if you want.

Be careful and aware of your surroundings though. I got pulled over once for slowing down in front of the cage. Lucky I had a ball in the back seat and some shorts on and I made like I was looking for my b-ball friends. They didn't really question past that since I was in a nicer car and I flashed them my old hsu id. They didn't even run my license and told me to run along and that the area was a little shifty so be careful. Bitches.

Werve22
09-11-09, 14:33
Any action in Abilene? I know there's a bunch of strip clubs and I'm going to take a look at a few of them tonight, but as I'm going to be in the area for business for a little while I wanted to get the scoop on the area.Almost forgot, best strip club to go for hot girls is gonna be Jaguars Gold Club. Not really a gold club but whatever. No extras I know of. Topless only. No lapdances on the floor. I don't even think they have any private dance areas. No touching. Big bouncers that will kick your ass out if you step even a little out of line. Tread lightly here. I haven't had the pleasure of speaking to any of these large men but I have seen many drunk military guys get carried out by some large fellas.

Best club for the money is probably Maximus. Lower cover charge but small stage. 1-2 dancers working during the week, maybe 2-3 many weekends. Topless. Decent lapdances. No extras but take-out possibilities with the right girl but do you really want to is the question. I didn't partake but have been offered.

Best club for extras is definitely Cloud 9. Report to follow as this may get long.

Werve22
09-11-09, 14:37
Careful, came across this after posting.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2008/mar/03/16-men-4-women-arrested-in-daytime-prostitution/

Sexwaffle
09-15-09, 08:48
Careful, came across this after posting.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2008/mar/03/16-men-4-women-arrested-in-daytime-prostitution/

Thanks for all the info! Yea I've been to Maximus and Cloud 9. Didn't find any takeout at Maximus but Cloud 9 seemed ripe. I'll have to check out those areas and avoid the ones with the report you posted.

Spy Brother
09-30-09, 13:44
I was in Lufkin a couple of days ago, and saw a guy and girl go into the Motel 6 where I was staying. They didn't look like a couple, and they left around a hour later and never came back. She was dressed and moved like an SW. Made me wonder if there are any SW there in Lufkin. I'm going back next week for business. If anyone knows of any SW action please either post or PM me. Also, are there any strip clubs in Lufkin?

Hookworm
10-02-09, 09:25
Whispers, yeah, you can get what you want there...for a hell of a lot of $$$$

I was on my way to Dallas a few day ago, work related, when I happened to notice an all nude cabaret right off of exit 223. The exit stuck in my head, because I kept thinking, "A cabaret in the middle of nowhere? I am sure I could get lucky here? "

Any previous experience from anyone on this site. I do not remember the town that followed, but it was a very isolated place. Not much around for miles.

Thanks

D

Lacadaisic
10-11-09, 22:26
I have been to small towns that had more action than this city! L.E. must be doing a great job. A sign I should keep it moving!I've read several requests for the action in Lubbock. Yes, Leo is doing a very good job of keeping the girls off the street. Some nights there is absolutely no one out, other nights there are dozens. Biggest thing to keep in mind, make sure you are completely legal (tags, blinkers, seatbelts, etc) as you will be pulled over for anything in these areas.

Clovis Highway between University and Ave Q will have girls walking sometimes. Mostly they stay at the little hotel there just east of University. About $50 to $100 for girls there with lots of gang dudes and pimps, so be careful. I have been jacked (by the girls) here a couple of times. They get you into the room, then they take the money and get you undressed. A knock at the door (one of their friends) to tell them the Police are searching rooms. Then they rush you out and tell you to come back in an hour to finish. You know at this point it's a scam. (although the cops do stop at the hotel nightly). Mostly BSW, LSW, and some WSW.

Ave Q between Marsha Sharp Freeway and 19th street. You can find girls at the hotels along here and walking along Q. Again, not every night. Depends on how heavy Leo is. BSW, LSW, and some WSW

19th St between Ave Q and the Interstate. This is where most of the girls are. Walking on 19th and on the sidestreets (both north and south of 19th) specifically ave L, M, and N. Also the convience store on 19th just east of Q will have some girls hanging around. Mostly LSW, some BSW and WSW.

34th and the Interstate there is a convenience store and a hotel across the street. Girls from the hotel will work the store. Mostly LSW and WSW.

54th and Ave Q.- the Villa Inn. This is another hangout, but Leo patrols here as well. Mostly LSW and WSW and some BSW.

Motel 6 on 66th and the Interstate. Girls work out of here, but hard to spot unless you are sitting and watching (like from your own room and/or walking the courtyard for pool, ice, etc) WSW, LSW, and some BSW.

66th St between the Interstate and University. More specifically between Ave P and University. Lots of BSW and LSW. Mostly BSW, LSW and some WSW.

Hope that helps. And again, be careful. Leo loves bustin' ho's and johns in the Hub City.

Txtiggerr
10-25-09, 01:24
Was out and about in Longview the other night. Saw a couple wsw working 80 just west of county line by the motels. Didn't have time to partake though. Didn't look to bad from the street.

Centralt
10-28-09, 19:30
Anybody heading out to Terlingua next week?

I have never been but heard it is quite the party.

BigBearTexas
11-02-09, 07:50
Looked around in the usual places.

Downtown were a couple of 1's at best.

Big Mackie
11-08-09, 19:30
Hi everyone!

I'm spending some time in the Wichita Falls area and was just wondering if anyone has any experience or advice for the strip clubs in town... prices, mileage, take out menu? things like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Iskulln Bones
11-10-09, 20:52
I'm down here 3-4 days a week for work and I checked out all of the usuall haunts to no avail. What a shame. I can't even find a rub and tug. For a town with as much activity you would think that there would be more action. Guessing all the leo's are there because it's in close proximity to ciy hall and the police station. But you would figure that the girls would get a little smarter, but I guess you get what you pay for. I actually didn't see any girls or LEO in the area. Must have been a slow night, hell I didn't even see a stray dog.

So, to the point. Where the hell can a guy get some decent affordable action in this god for saken town? I'm stuck here for another 6 weeks or so and I'm gonna go nuts without some regular action. Help the needy.

Rgvpapi
11-21-09, 14:48
There is not much action from independent contractors in Laredo, and their are minimal options at the one and only strip club. So your best bet for some action is the SW scene on San Bernardo Ave.

Cruise San Bernardo all the way from Calton to Jefferson St, then come back up on San Agustin, which runs parallel to SanBer. If worse comes to worse, you can go one more street over (Flores near Lafayette)

The best service is going to be from Nikki (looks almost TGTBT for a SW) Angie (big tits) and Esmeralda (skinny, kinda tall). BBJCIM. 20 and FS. 40

Busts are usually on the weekend after the clubs close and it's usually girls being busted, not johns although it has happened on occasion.

Rgvpapi
01-02-10, 18:00
Just found a new one in the same area mentioned in my last report. Her name is Priscilla and she is skinny, about 5'4 and has a GREAT ASS. Small b's up top, but gives great service and gets into it. BBBJ with HJTC and MPCFS for $60 (the usual 20/40 split) but I got one of each pop.

She is not the normal breed...she has her own place outside of the usual area that these girls live (if you know the SW scene here, you know what I mean)

good luck and stay safe.

Nolastname
01-16-10, 00:11
Funny how Texas is the biggest state in the union, and according to this sight, has the least amount of SW and people reporting about it. Not to mention "TX-Other areas" includes approximately a quarter of a million square miles. Can someone with some clout on this site bust that up a little, at least into regions?

Anyway, if you're in Palestine, see Hope. It's not hard to find her on CL or you can PM me for her yahoo address. When you talk to her, just tell her you fucked her about a year ago and she gave you the yahoo address, DO NOT talk about this site!

No shit, she will do FS for less than. 1 if you tell her its all you have and promise it will be quick. Before she figured out that she could take it on the road she was a HUGE ****. I dropped a load in every hole she had about 90 times back in the day, but she's a little worn now. She'll do in a pinch.

Kbeachguy
01-17-10, 15:00
Funny how Texas is the biggest state in the union.Funny. Last time I checked Texas was the second biggest state in he union. Cut Alaska in half and it would be the third. LOL

Big Mackie
01-17-10, 17:40
Was cruising around on E Scott today by California when I spotted two cops just chillin in a parking lot, a few hundred yards down scott there was a "WSW" smilin and wavin at all the cars driving by trying to get them to pull over for her. I've have to say I'm pretty surprised that they even bother with stings out here, I can't say I've seen more than 1 or 2 walkers out here.

Chill Pill
01-20-10, 10:30
I'll be in Sherman, TX in the near future for the next few months. Haven't seen any reports of anything and I'm assuming Dallas is my best bet but didn't know if there were any hidden gems in the area?

Jr Jorin
01-22-10, 18:26
Has anyone tried the Spring Touch Massage place in Wichita Falls.
I would like to know prices and what they offer.
I have a friend that does massages and happy ending if anyone is interested.

Just PM me

Jr Jorin
01-22-10, 18:28
I have a friend taht does this and more. So if your in Wichita Falls let me know by PM and I will hook you up.

Funman13
01-27-10, 02:01
Hi,

I will be working in Beaumont for a couple days next week. Can someone give me some tips on finding SWs? You can PM me.

Thanks

Pdt5261
02-01-10, 15:59
If there is anything in Lubbock, please let me know.

Big Mackie
02-04-10, 13:19
Well my curiosity got the best of me the other day and I headed over to Expose. Got to say I was not that impressed. Maybe a couple of 6-7s but most of the girls were a bit larger that I care for. The dances there were overpriced, especially considering there was little to no privacy with the exception of the two booths for $, and the girls thought much higher of themselves than they should have. It also didn't seem like there was much of a take-out menu if any, not that the girls would have been worth it.

Nolastname
02-06-10, 16:23
I said IN the union idiot.

That's in the LOWER 48 for most people.

Funny. Last time I checked Texas was the second biggest state in he union. Cut Alaska in half and it would be the third. LOL

Fornicari
02-11-10, 22:06
Was in Laredo a few days ago. I made a few passes up and down San Bernardo Avenue. As a relatively new contributor I am sorry to say there was absolutely nothing. Maybee next time I am there I will go into Mexico.

Ski Bum
02-12-10, 20:39
Maybe a couple of 6-7s but most of the girls were a bit larger that I care for.

You have to remember you are in TEXAS and you know everything is bigger in Texas! I also have to agree the pickings in Wichita Falls seems slim.

Jayjohn321
02-14-10, 20:55
Looked around in the usual places.Any good routes in Texarkana?

Monkey Spank
02-26-10, 07:13
Longshot, but I'm going there for fishing this weekend. If there's an AMP or something similar, I might partake. Any info?

Hawkeye 68
02-26-10, 11:30
Longshot, but I'm going there for fishing this weekend. If there's an AMP or something similar, I might partake. Any info?There is no AMP I know of in Rockport; go over to Corpus for a cruise on Staple (check Corpus post). The Best bet is to go to the strip club in Robstown. A good time can be had there with take-outs. Good Luck fishing too. The reds ought to be biteing !

ElPaharo
02-27-10, 21:33
After 20 plus years hitting the streets in Odessa. Nothing Nada Zero Zilch. I have hit every place the girls have been. I have never seen O like this. Not even a skanky crack ***** near any of the Indian, dot not feather, motels. Even the bust in 86 there was some out surfing for rent money.

Phil Anderer76
03-15-10, 21:35
Here on business. Read some old posts that lead me to believe one needs to be particularly careful about uncle Leo here. I don't do streets any more, but I'm wondering if anyone has any info on the Backpage or Craigslist opportunities that are posted.

Rgvpapi
03-16-10, 14:39
Was in Laredo a few days ago. I made a few passes up and down San Bernardo Avenue. As a relatively new contributor I am sorry to say there was absolutely nothing. Maybee next time I am there I will go into Mexico.Mexico is NOT a good option right now bro...lot of drug wars going on, innocent people getting killed and whatnot.

Try SanBer again. Trust me, they are still there. Dusk to dawn and lunchtime is about par for the course.

Jkc 7594
03-27-10, 16:38
Mexico is NOT a good option right now bro...lot of drug wars going on, innocent people getting killed and whatnot.

Try SanBer again. Trust me, they are still there. Dusk to dawn and lunchtime is about par for the course.I went there lunchtime, dust to dawn and around 2am but no one there.

Jkc 7594
03-28-10, 23:28
Published: Saturday, March 27, 2010 4:36 AM CDT

Twelve men fell prey to the beauty of female officers and were arrested on charges of solicitation of prostitution Thursday night.

Laredo Police Department narcotics and vice unit, along with the patrol division and Problem Oriented Policing division, worked with emphasis in the west side of Laredo, primarily on San Bernardo Avenue, to arrest people authorities say solicited sex for money.

The sting covered several areas throughout San Bernardo.

According to a department news release, the objective was to locate, identify and arrest anyone soliciting prostitution.

Officers arrested 12 men for allegedly soliciting sex for money from an undercover law enforcement officer, the release states.

Officers identified the men as Caleb Stephen Buley, 29; Rafael de la Cruz, 23; Thomas Joe Edmunds, 41; Jorge Franco Gonzalez, 29; Jose Daniel Hernandez, 43; and Eduardo Jimenez, 31.

Also arrested were Armando Lira, 18; Gilberto Martinez, 73; Jaime Martinez, 39; Juan Angel Milera, 22; Milton Rene Perez, 30; and Daniel Rodriguez, 35.

Officers charged all men with solicitation of prostitution, a Class-B misdemeanor.

After a further search of the alleged offenders, officers discovered cocaine on two.

Officials charged Gilberto Martinez and Perez with possession of a controlled substance (cocaine).

According to police, Martinez had 2 grams of cocaine, while Perez had 1 gram.

After booking procedures at LPD headquarters, officers transported the men to Webb County Jail.

“This was a self-initiated investigation sting operation on behalf of the narcotics and vice unit to combat the ongoing problem of prostitution on the west side, specifically San Bernardo and (the) downtown area,” said Investigator Joe E. Baeza, Laredo Police Department spokesman.

“San Bernardo has always been identified as a particular high-visibility area for prostitutes and their Johns.”

It did not take long for undercover officers to receive solicitation for sex.

“As soon as the girls hit the pavement, they began to get hit by guys soliciting sex for money,” he said.

“We’re not only going after the prostitutes, but we’re also going after the customers.”

Spy Brother
04-23-10, 11:20
I'm gonna be in Victoria overnight.

I read it's a city of 60K, so there's gotta be some SW action.

If anyone has any information either post or PM me.

Deschain
04-28-10, 23:47
I've recently moved to the Tyler area and wondered if anyone knew of any action in the area. I've seen some older reports and in my search I've seen some possibilities.

Any help would be appreciated

Nolastname
05-13-10, 18:59
North side of town near the old Gaslight theater was the best spot. I knew a few in Palestine, but that's about 50 miles away. Just have a beer in any old juke joint and you'll at least get a hummer. Probably for no damage at all.

I've recently moved to the Tyler area and wondered if anyone knew of any action in the area. I've seen some older reports and in my search I've seen some possibilities.

Any help would be appreciated

Jr Jorin
05-20-10, 19:13
I saw one on Dixie and 5th In Odeaas WSW not bad looking

Spy Brother
05-29-10, 17:15
I'm going to be in Seguin for a couple of days in about 2 weeks. Is there any SW there or even strip clubs? I could stay in San Antonio, where I know the places to go, but I'll be on business in Seguin during the day. I'd rather get a motel in Seguin, and not have to drive back and forth from SA.

Ben Looking
05-31-10, 11:55
I'm going to be in Seguin for a couple of days in about 2 weeks. Is there any SW there or even strip clubs? I could stay in San Antonio, where I know the places to go, but I'll be on business in Seguin during the day. I'd rather get a motel in Seguin, and not have to drive back and forth from SA.Let me know what you find in Seguin. I would be very interested in supporting that area also. It would be a nice change from SA and Austin, and more accessable at times also.

Thanks for an intel that you can provide! Be safe. Read the rules. Report often.

Ben

Pdt5261
07-01-10, 17:07

I have not seen anything in the usual areas.

Korndoggie
07-04-10, 00:04
Was in a bookstore two or three exits into Ark. north of the highway. Two Black girls inside who looked like they were working. I was with a lady so I did not approach

Teabag X
08-14-10, 23:32
Feeling completely unsatisfied from my encounter with "Sabrina's",Those people are a total ripoff, I called a girl that I had tried to get intouch with before I called "Sabrina's".

Her name is Christy. And let me tell you guys, this little girl is a treat! She's about 5'1", 100 lbs. And sweet as a girl can be! Good oral skills, loves to have the kitty played with, loves sex in a number of positions, truely enjoyed watching my cock POUND her tight little kitty while I had her up on the desk. And she got off 4 times while she was with me. And I'm talking the kind of orgasms you can feel! There's no way in hell I'll EVER come to Odessa again without calling this girl. If I had been able to get intouch with Christy the 1st time I called, I wouldn't have had the disapointment and would have probably made her an all night offer.

She doesn't drink or do drugs. She just works and enjoys it. Be good to her and she'll treat you great, while having fun herself.

Here are a couple of pictures I borrowed from "backpage"

They call me Problemchild.

And I'm back quiet

BigBearTexas
12-19-10, 01:12
Was in town for a few days and found several ladies. Two WSW and 1 older Hsw.

If you would like details pm me.

Jr Jorin
01-16-11, 20:50
What the heck has happend to the SW population in Odessa / Midland there is nothing out there. Can someone please tell me whats going on or where to look.

Jr Jorin
01-19-11, 22:53
Met up with Christy tonight she was amazing. Tight little body and pussy to match. I will definantly see her again when I have the time. Found her on backpage she is 32 and doesn't use her name. If you want her digits I will point you in the right direction.

Gordacat
01-23-11, 16:25
Stopped by this neewly opened AMP operating from a motel office in Terrell. Price listed as 49. 95. After getting in found that was the sstarting point and quickly escalated to 150. Any thing goes. Plenty of room for trucks. Operates from about 9am to 9 pm. Look on Dallas backpage and search for Terrell oriental. Will give address and room number.

Sexwaffle
01-31-11, 23:15
I'm taking a trip this week up to Luftkin and was wonder if there were any good spots for SW or BP girls or the like on the way. Going to be stopping in a couple different towns, Huntsville for one. Anyone have any recommendations?

Harry Harper
02-24-11, 12:54
I passed thru Tyler on 17 Feb and found this lady from BP.

RENEE: 5'5".130, 38c. 19 yo. 225 / hr. 903 497 1467

She showed up drunk, asked for funds before the door was closed, a definate wham-bam-girl. (Note: you did not get a thank you) and off she went. Her ad said 225 per hour, I nego to 100 and still got soaked.

Guess better luck next time.

HarryHarper

ElPaharo
02-27-11, 16:55
Odessa.

What has happened!

Cruise second and Royalty area, plus all the notels east and west 2nd street. Down 385 next to the interstate. Even cruised the hood south of the cemetery.

Zero, zip, nada, nothin. Friday was a nice day and nothing out.

Lubbock.

Cruise 19th and east of Q. 34th east of I-27, 66th street and around the Motel 6, Clovis Highway and University north of the MS Freeway.

Even checked around the tent city area looking for one of the homeless and by the event center.

DRY! There is nothing there.

This is sad!

Luvtoplay
03-13-11, 16:58
I'm staying in the Midland / Odessa area for the next couple of months. Any guidance on finding providers in this area would be appreciated.

Thanks

ElPaharo
03-13-11, 19:04
Doing a cruse Sat morning and there was a walker headed toward the feed church on 5th. Said her name was Brenda. Said she was 35 and man she must have spent a lot of time in the ditch. Asked her if she had some time to kill and she said why not. Headed to a spot on the south side of town. She stripped down and not too bad a body. She was not in a hurry and had BBBJwS and FS. Went covered but she said no issues bareback. Total damage. 3.

This is the first I have seen here in MONTHS. Dropped her off just up from the church where the homeless were lined up for lunch.

Lacadaisic
03-19-11, 15:09

I have not seen anything in the usual areas.Lubbock is still mostly around 19th and Q.

They closed the hotels on Clovis Hwy so that is dry. And some crack smoker burned down half the Villa, and so LEO is out and about as well as hotel security. Making that pretty dry as well. I know they are in the cheap hotels, but they just aren't walking. Your best shot is off 19th and L. If anyone is out, it will be there.

Jason27
06-03-11, 11:59
Does anyone know of a mp around the area. Tried a few. 2 of them I contacted through CL. Turned out to just be scams. (Registure on linewith cc). Just decided to go to one to see what happens. Got a great massage. No stress relief.

Jr Jorin
07-13-11, 07:15
Has anyone seen anything in Wichita Falls lately? I am from here and know most of the spots Scott is dead, so is north side. Maybe someone knows a private provider?

ElPaharo
09-22-11, 17:44
On 5th found red headed Sarah. She is the first provider I have seen in many months. I dated her over a year ago and had not seen her since. Did a car date. Damage was 40 for blow and kitty action. Not the best but only thing available.

AmanteDeLatina
09-25-11, 04:49
I live in Tempe, Arizona and I post on the Arizona boards quite a bit. I am going to be spending the night in Amarillo, Tx and I was wondering where the best working girls are there to be had? I have been to your town before and I went to some strip club, Beaver something or the other (I can not remember the name, something to do with Beavers). When I was there the girls were available but they were so expensive, like $500 for an hour. They were high priced call girls and to be honest were not that great looking. More expensive than anything I have seen in Phoenix. Where are the reasonably priced girls in Amarillo?

Hawkeye 68
10-17-11, 15:27
There is always a first time for everything. Been here 11 years and never seem one SW. Heard stories but never connected. Right after lunch time today, Mon. Went to the little HEB accross from the courthuse. AS I park I noticed a fairly nice tall body on a young spanish girl. As I got out I smiled and said Hello, and she smiled back and I winked. When I got back she was still there. She came over and said she was on a bicycle and could I give her a ride and put her bike in the back of my truck. At first I said maybe, she said she was pregnant and really needed a ride. I said OK, she said she was near tjhe United Med Center on Garza. I told her not to get in until I put the bike in the back of my truck. Don't need the truck ran-sacked. Immediately she ask was a cop and what I did for a living. She then ask if I had any spare money for her. I said No I was saving it for a wild woman. She said well you found her. I asked if she gave good head and she said she did not do that even with her man. She said she was excellent on full service. I asked how much you want, she said 50 I laughed and said noway how about 20 which she said ok to right away. I asked if she had a place to go. She said get a room. Well I can not since I am to well known here. She said how about in the truck. I drove to a secluded place in San Felipe and boy was she right. Tight, preg and will to please. Really big ta ta too. Great body and really cute face but has a big scar on one side. Looks like a knife slash or maybe a car accident. Did not ask. She asked if I had a condom but I said no and she said ok just do not inside of me because I'm preg. Welll did the full service and did not pull out. She said damn but then laughed and said well at least I can not get preg. She could not give me a number but took mine and said she would can in a few days. We shall see, her name is Jasmine. Says she has a friend in the projects in SE Del Rio off 277 who likes to give head for 10 but is really big and fat. She would introduce me to her but she would watch. I said no problem. Lets see what happens. She said before she got preg she worked the truck stop near the flea market on the road to Mexico. I have checked that allot but I never seen anyone. Hope I get a repeat!

Hawkeye 68
10-19-11, 15:16
Just before lunch today Wed, got the call from Jasmine. Said she would like to meet. I said no problem she said we could get a room, I said no and not into the car trick. She said I could go to her place her boyfriend was at work. But it would have to be after one. She would meet me at the Med Center on Garza. She only lived a few blocks aways. She was there as promised headed straight to her pad. Was being extra careful incase. Went in thru the wood gate to a house in back. She wanted 30, I said its always 20 for me. She laughed and said OK. She started to undress right away and I headed for her bed. She said "OH NO" can not do it on our bed, I would not feel right since my boyfriend and I do it there. We would have to do it on the sofa. I laughed and said OK. Asked about BJ again and she said NO not even with my boyfriend. She gave an excellent full service, miss, doggy, sit on it and back to miss. Never asked about cover but a BBCIP was GREAT. Finished then gave her 20 roses. Right away she wanted to know when could we do it again. She needed roses for food. I bet! I asked about drugs and being preg. She said oh no. I do not believe her. She does not look like a druggie but what's a monger look like. I told her I wanted a BJ next time. She said she would take me over to her friends next time. I said how about tomorrow or Friday. She ask what is in it for her, I said 10 roses for a finders fee. Fair enough she said. Well we shall see. So far so good.

Hawkeye 68
11-14-11, 14:18
Last week got the call from Jasmine. Her friend Michelle wanted to meet me. She lives on Adobe Street. Drove over but was very cautious. All seemed OK. High noon, daylight. Went inside and both girls were there. Jasmine had her baby but had it taken away. She said by her mother for no reason but I believe by the courts for drugs. Her friend Michelle was heavy sit but BIG boobs. But really cute in the face. She told me 10. 00 roses for BBBJ or even FS but must be coved since she can still get PG. Got right down to business on her bed. Jasmine took off her top and sit and watched. Tried to touch her breast too but she said they hurt too bad becuase of the milk. The BBBJ was A Plus and tried a little FSBB but promised not to unload. It was pretty fair too! Shye asked if I would like DATY and I did right away. She said she really loves that. She finally finished me off no rush at all. Gave Jasmine 10 roses for the find. Asked about two girl action and the ansewer was definitely yes. No extra fee. Got digits from Michelle but Jas said she was scared I might call when her boyfriend was around. She would call me. Got to love these small towns. Hope it stays for a while

Mr Moody Guy
11-14-11, 18:43
Has anyone seen anything in Wichita Falls lately? I am from here and know most of the spots Scott is dead, so is north side. Maybe someone knows a private provider?Got my first chance to drive around a few nights ago, I didn't see anything until I was already on my way home, and she probably wasn't working but damn, would be nice if she was, WSW by the La Quinta at 287 and Maurine, head on a swivel and of course the SO calls and asks where I'm at just as I figure out where to go around the block. So maybe with the hotels and all around there is something going on, but I can't tell to be honest. Scott was as dead as this part of the board, so was MLK, Rosewood, Hilltop, Harding, and everywhere in between. But maybe up closer to Sheppard is better. Everyone I talk to says stay off Flood St. Too much gang activity. Possibly trying to keep all the good ones to themselves?

PeterPumpkin
02-17-12, 09:46
Anybody know of any action in Irving, Lewisville, Denton or Carrollton?

Hawkeye 68
02-23-12, 17:23
After a long dry haul in Del Rio, Jasmine shows back up from San Antonio, and is going to be here a while. Big city life showed her the ropes. Could not get her off 50 flowers. No more cheap flowers she says. Oh well times are hard and cheaper than driving to SA for flowers on the Guadalupe stroll. Not the best but better than Rosie and Minnie.

SumGuy1977
03-01-12, 14:34
Fellow mongers,

I'll be visiting the Amarillo area in a few weeks and am looking for any AMP / body rub / strip club action. $$ isn't the issue, company credit card! Feel free to PM if they like to stay UTR. Prefer young, spinner / athletic and not black. Asian / Latina get top bidding! Will gladly trade some of my Florida contacts!

Stay safe,

SG

TxMonger2012
03-07-12, 12:16
Met a girl who's new to the biz and looking for some clients while passing through the area on my way to Houston. Told her I knew some friends!

She's at this motel for the week:

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.aspx?num=4275&WT.srch=1

PM me for more pictures pricing and contact info or any details of our fun time together. She's a fun little spinner and looking to earn a name for herself.

Mark1160
03-09-12, 00:45
I realise I might be taking my life in my hands, but was wondering does anyone have any safe suggestions for Laredo.

As will be spending this weekend down there in my semi.

Its been a while so I thought a word from the wise might be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Hawkeye 68
03-09-12, 13:08
I realise I might be taking my life in my hands, but was wondering does anyone have any safe suggestions for Laredo.

As will be spending this weekend down there in my semi.

Its been a while so I thought a word from the wise might be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

MarkYOU BETTER STAY IN THE GOOD OLE' USA. Just check at what happened in Piedras Negras next to Eagle Pass in the last few days. I am sure it has been in the news. San Antonio is allot safer. Good Luck!

Mark1160
06-01-12, 00:18
Hoping that someone might be able to point me in the way of a friendly senorita, that is definately NORTH of the border.

Will be in laredo fri and sat, stuck in my truck and just looking for someone to break up the boredom with.

Hope someone can help, and will gladly return the favour when your in my part of the country.

Good hunting

Mark

CoastToCoast
07-01-12, 01:32
Wow! What happened at the truckstops in Amarillo? Used to be before there was one poundin on yer door every half hour. Now it's dead! Not even an advertisement for commercial company on the CB tonight. Most of the BP ads seem bogus so I'm not that aggressive about it in Amarillo. Hopefully Ft. Worth is better tomorrow night.

C2C

Guju69
07-13-12, 19:36
Wow! What happened at the truckstops in Amarillo? Used to be before there was one poundin on yer door every half hour. Now it's dead! Not even an advertisement for commercial company on the CB tonight. Most of the BP ads seem bogus so I'm not that aggressive about it in Amarillo. Hopefully Ft. Worth is better tomorrow night.

C2CHow did Ft Worth go for you? Any good experiences?

Mark1160
08-08-12, 01:13
Ok third time of asking but surely there must be some latinas in laredo that will take care of a guy for a few dollars, if theres no actual SW there must be some bars or clubs where you can get some take away,

Mark1160
08-08-12, 23:51
I know it was sometime ago that you placed your posr, but was wondering if the young lady in question was still in the area.

Would appreciate any digits if possible and will always return if you come to my part of the country.

Good hunting, mark.

Met a girl who's new to the biz and looking for some clients while passing through the area on my way to Houston. Told her I knew some friends!

She's at this motel for the week:

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.aspx?num=4275&WT.srch=1

PM me for more pictures pricing and contact info or any details of our fun time together. She's a fun little spinner and looking to earn a name for herself.

Herodotus
09-04-12, 16:17
I will be visiting Shepard AFB for a week in late September, and I was hoping to sample some of the wares. What section can I find this area? Should I be looking for a strip club, AMP, or SWer? I won't have a car, so keep that in mind. Any help, or point in the right direction would help this CT visitor a ton.

Member #6200
09-12-12, 21:41
Ok third time of asking but surely there must be some latinas in laredo that will take care of a guy for a few dollars, if theres no actual SW there must be some bars or clubs where you can get some take away,Go to the truckstops, pay the $25, get you ass in a van and go to Boystown. All the pussy you want down there cheap.

CoastToCoast
09-25-12, 21:10
How did Ft Worth go for you? Any good experiences?I didn't get to stay in FW but one night. Saw one BSW at the QT on the south end. Didn't look so good so I passed and left the next morning. Sorry it took to long to get back to ya. I'm all over the US and this board. Just now saw yer post. Tonight finds me in Odessa. All the 4 wheelers cruisin the lot could prove promising or deter anything from happening. LOL! Happy hunting!

Phred
10-15-12, 22:41
Hi All.

Passin through on Sat I tried the spring touch (no internet only place I could find in yellow pages) The provider was Tina mid 30's from Thailand. No tableshower, fairly good massage but didn't last long enough. Extras were pretty good she did enjoy DATY. House fee was. 5, She didn't mention a price so I tipped the (Colorado) standard $.2 which from her expression was on the high side. Probably would have been satisified with. 8 of $.

Happy Hunting.

Phred

ExoticSpirit
11-13-12, 15:58
I'll be coming from out of the country to Odessa / Midland area for a few days next month. Never been there before and I see there are quite a bit of Backpage ads. Are these girls generally FS and 'legit'? What is the market price for FS? Is the outcall scene to hotels safe from a legal point of view, ie, minimal risk of police stings?

If everything is too risky in this area, I just won't bother.

Phred
01-05-13, 15:38
Hi All.

I was going through on new years eve and I stopped at Spring Touch. The provider was Joy 30s, petite slightly saggy Bs with nice nipples. Massage was very light fingertip, with lots of tease to little willie and the boys. Flipped and she oiled little willie up like she was going to do a HJ with out taking her clothes off. I had her strip and sucked on her titties for a while. The she climbed on for some BB69 and finished with a very nice CG ride.

Happy Hunting.

Phred

Xxvishxx
01-12-13, 23:06
Hi All.

I was going through on new years eve and I stopped at Spring Touch. The provider was Joy 30s, petite slightly saggy Bs with nice nipples. Massage was very light fingertip, with lots of tease to little willie and the boys. Flipped and she oiled little willie up like she was going to do a HJ with out taking her clothes off. I had her strip and sucked on her titties for a while. The she climbed on for some BB69 and finished with a very nice CG ride.

Happy Hunting.

PhredHi phred.

Good report again.

Please report the damage as well.

Regards.

Diesel1
03-12-13, 08:17
Was sitting next to Micky D's in Sweetwater waiting on my hours to catch up so I could roll (trucker). Anyways 5:30 in the morning just sitting there when a knock on my door inform me that I had a visitor. I said f ing cops are running me off, nope a cute little 30 yr old wanted to know if I wanted company. We did the LE check my sucking on her tits her rubbing my dick. Negotiation 30 FS no just wanted BBBJ for a 20 said ok got down to work nice deep oral skills catch and swallow both of us happy with service.

Seems I find more working Micky D's parking lots that the streets LOL found on in OKC and one in Tennessee just north of Knoxville.

Homerj13
04-07-13, 01:16
Any action in Kerrville?

Hawkeye 68
04-19-13, 16:03
Was in San Angelo last Sunday. Seen two girls on west side of street on 277 between Loop on southside and truck stop gas station on left right after loop. Could not tell if they were SW or just locals without car. Anyone know of any SW action? The strip club there is a minue ten (-10). Worst I been in. Do not waste your money. Would appreciate any intel for San Angelo. Thank you

Hawkeye 68
06-06-13, 12:07
Heading NE. Anyone with any intel on Kerrville? Private post OK. Thank you

Diesel1
06-12-13, 08:15
Out in a little town of Eastland Tx. I am park across the street from a 7- 11 around 11:30 pm out of hours (trucker). I see this woman walking across the highway in a nice little one piece dress, as she passes bye I give her a toot on my air horn letting her know she is hot. She walks back toward my truck, asks if I like what I see? Tell her hell yeah! She climbs in and we talk a bit she says she is across the street staying at the La Quinta with her hubby. She is a platinum blond about 50ish slim with a nice rack. I tell her she this, and she pulls them out and offers me a nipple, as I am there sucking on her breast and rubbing her pussy she asks for two Jackson's. Damn! I thought it was my just my good looks LOL!

Well I tell her I only have so much and she excepts what I give her. Let me tell you it was awesome! Lots of french kissing and she even let me dine at the Y would not do this with just any common street walker. I don't even think she was a regular working girl just some wife getting off playing one. I wanted to play with her all night, but she said she had to get back to her room before her husband came looking for her.

Has anyone out there every had some guys wife offer her ass for cash before? Someone you wouldn't expect.

TheSwampHawk
07-23-13, 19:38
No voice mail, took a few tries, she picked up, friendly and flexible on the phone, set appointment for following day. She was late, but worth it. Answered door in sexy maid outfit, showing outstanding assets. Went straight to bedroom & she got right to it.

Plenty attractive, looks older than pics, but WAY above acceptable. If you like young girls, may not be your cuppa; but she's not old and few younger women could keep up with her. GREAT body & knows what to do with it.

This woman likes her work, gets INTO it, is good at it, won't stop 'til you do & I couldn't find anything she wouldn't do. She really seems to like it all. I don't even know the names of 'them all; but we did it more ways than I can remember ever doing in one session.

Overall, an outstanding time, will repeat ASAP, highly recommended, & treat her right.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=746748&highlight=jade+806

Hawkeye 68
09-11-13, 11:01
I hear that there are some ladies working the Luck Eagle since the hotel opened up. Anyone got any intel? Where, when, damage etc.

95 Vette
09-15-13, 11:51
I hear that there are some ladies working the Luck Eagle since the hotel opened up. Anyone got any intel? Where, when, damage etc.Total B. S.

LoneRanger1
02-24-14, 13:41
Trucker in need of SW in plainview on wed the 26th.

Would aprieciate any help with digits or location to look.

Yellowfever023
04-06-14, 12:22
Hi Guy's, I am a senior member from Boston, Ma. I am going to be in Tyler, TX next month on business and did not see any recent intel on here, limited Backpage advertisers or CL advertisers. Can you guys point me in the right direction for action in the Tyler area.

Thanks,

Fever.

Tonyman
04-14-14, 17:11
Just a question for anyone that may know.

Did Spring Touch Spa move locations or close down?

TqForU2
05-06-14, 00:36
Just a question for anyone that may know.

Did Spring Touch Spa move locations or close down?It moved down Kemp around I street.

HunterGather
05-26-14, 02:42
Any recent reports on Lubbock. SW, AMP, etc.?

Stay safe.

Hemi1234
07-18-14, 16:57
Any reports in Amarillo. ? BP, SW, AMPs. ? Thanks stay safe fellers.

ElPaharo
07-19-14, 16:29
Heading down Andrews Highway south of Permian Pawn. Saw a red head and got over to her. She got in and said her name was Karen. Asked where she wanted to go and what she was out doing. Said looking for rent money. Asked her if she found any and answered she was short $200.

Told her good luck but no way!

She got out and I left.

WOW! Times must be good for SW wanting that.

Bjluvr
10-23-14, 20:05
I will be staying on Victoria for a couple of weeks. Any SW activity? Any info on Backpage ads? There is no info on the forum about Victoria.

PineHurst
07-27-15, 22:10
Is there anything. At all. In or around Texarkana?

I Luv Head
06-02-17, 11:22
I was excited about coming back to Texas until I realize there is absolutely no signs of monger life in San Angelo. I already spent some time and think I have some options, but figured I would reach out and see if anyone has anything they can share with me. Please PM if you do. As always, I would be glad to help out if any of you find yourselves in AZ, CA, Chicago or NY.

Thanks in advance.

ILH.

Wyghost
06-14-17, 19:55
I was excited about coming back to Texas until I realize there is absolutely no signs of monger life in San Angelo. I already spent some time and think I have some options, but figured I would reach out and see if anyone has anything they can share with me. Please PM if you do. As always, I would be glad to help out if any of you find yourselves in AZ, CA, Chicago or NY.

Thanks in advance.

ILH.Be back in Angelo in a week give you a report to see if it is still where I left it.