PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Sabotwt
04-18-06, 00:28
I really find it hard to believe that one of the largest military instalations in the US is so dead. Yes I know that there is a major thru way named after the Rep that put a halt to the SW activity, but Wow it can not be that dead. Maybe this will liven this thread up some. I will be coming to the Killeen area in about a month so I hope to find some new threads here to aid me in my upcoming quests. I really hate to drive to Austin for some fun even after the news station exposing some of the AMPs they still have updates. There has to be something going on in Killeen or Temple. People need to post and get this thread back to life.

Booger Bear
04-20-06, 23:37
I agree with Sabotwt -- there has to be some action somewhere in Killeen or Temple -- even Waco!

I've personally checked out the Ave G stroll in Temple a few times when passing through and the action seems to have dried up. Or, am I just hitting it at the wrong times? Someone must have some reports on the current hot spots in these towns.

Share the info boys! Let's kick start this thread.

Srichm3501
04-26-06, 16:34
I've been cruising through Ave G in Temple on and off for several months now and it has been pretty much dead. I have noticed that there are a few of the old SW out and about but they are pretty much staying out of sight since LE has picked up the patrols in the area.

Sabotwt
04-28-06, 00:49
Just wanted to say that even that the reports are that LE is on the increase and the action is dead, at least there is a report. This community is to large to let it die off. Lets continue to share and update information on the thread. I did check and people are looking at the posts so we are not the only three out there, more just need to sign up and start posting. Lets get this thread up to the level it deserves. I will be back in Texas at the end of May so I hope to have a good idea where to look and if not I will update when I get back there.

Good Hunting!!

GunPilot
04-29-06, 12:10
Hey your chances are hit and miss, but mostly miss. LE is out and present, but the girls are hardcore bad (the three left) One WSW and 2 BSW...every now and then with no regularity or time frame you will see one who is out to get some quick cash. I have a numebr of one that is kind of quiet, large, not great to look at but does in a pinch. Im me for details.

Alienware
05-18-06, 18:12
Check back on my old posts for a few maps I put up. I'm sure things have changed, but for the three years I was there the action never really stopped. It would get quiet for a bit, but if you knew where to look, they were there to be found.

In Killeen East of 10th St between Rancier and VMB, and on the other side West of Gilmer, again between Rancier and VMB.

There used to be a few who would hang out on the streets above Rancier in the same area. Most would be out between 6PM, straight on through till around 11AM when they need to pay for their next day in the motel.

Hope that helps. I can't see this area being dead. It was still jumping back when the Cav and 4th were deployed.

Sabotwt
09-10-06, 23:22
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with either Veronica or Jerseygirl on the CL. Both sound promising but just wondering if there is anyone out there that has info on them

Thanks

Booger Bear
09-14-06, 00:49
Jersey Girl is legit. She provides a decent service but is a little older than her pics indicate. I was a little disappointed in her looks but she tries hard to please.

Burbon Bob
02-28-07, 13:38
Their two girl special was amazing.

We had a great time for more info contact.

254-902-6525

Centralt
04-14-07, 08:03
Is there any place in Waco to get a decient lay? I remember a place on I-35 close to the TSTC campus but it got put out of business a couple of years ago.

Gas Can
04-28-07, 07:37
Had the chance to spend some time in Killeen last month and sampled some of the local talent. Called Jersey Girl and made an incall appointment. Experience was OK. Her incall is a really run down duplex over in HH. She has an OK body, but the only way to get the girl to stop talking is to jam your cock in her mouth. She seemed up for just about anything. I probably wouldn't repeat for the money.

I've had pretty good luck with local agencies over the past few years and called D-Vu. They sent over a gal named Envy. This girl had it going on. About 23 years old, hispanic, probably 34Cs, about 5'5 and 120lbs. We hit it off well. For a tip, was able to get BBBJTC. I would put her on my regular list if I lived in the area. Cost was $. 60 for the hour plus. 60 tip.

Can't believe Killeen can support prices like that, but was happy to pay given the experience.

Bored Silly
06-10-07, 09:58
Does anyone have info on active AMP's in the Killeen, Temple, Ft Hood Area?

Feel free to private message me with response.

Thanks

Booger Bear
06-13-07, 14:53
I was wondering if anyone had an recon info on Nicole.- and AA girl in Killeen. She advertises on CL in Austin. Nice looking girl. I may have to TOFTT if no one has seen her.

Bored Silly
06-23-07, 09:59
I found this posting on Craig's Listing in erotic. Can anyone report on the validity of them.

http://killeen.craigslist.org/ers/358061904.html

Bored Silly
06-23-07, 10:00
I was wondering if anyone had an recon info on Nicole.- and AA girl in Killeen. She advertises on CL in Austin. Nice looking girl. I may have to TOFTT if no one has seen her.What's the link to that craig's list ad? Please.

Booger Bear
07-04-07, 13:57
Here is the ad for Nicole. Anyone had an experience with her?

http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/361005143.html

Danintx
09-05-07, 16:40
I live in "the co" and there are plenty of streetwalkers. The area with the most activity is in east waco. The main drag is the old hillsboro rd area. If you come in off of I-35 you take the Waco Dr. Exit towards waco, stay to the right to go under the bridge to your left. Old hillsboro crosses under waco dr. (I think it is actually business US77) Watch yourself, there are a lot of drug use in this area but you can find streetwalkers ranging from 1s to 7s, BSW WSW and hsw are known in the area but it is a mainly black neighborhood.

Also there is the 15th street area in north waco. Mainly 15the street between herring ave and waco dr. Early morning is really jumping on 15th and waco dr. In the area behind the diamond shamrock convienince store. Cruising 15th be careful because of LE and crackheads. This area isn't as busy as east waco but I have found a few gems in this area. It is pretty easy to find a young druggie thats new to the game or a chick fresh out of the joint that is getting back to her old ways.

In South waco theres 12th street between I35 and Franklin Ave. This area is probaly the most dead but there are girls out there. This street has the Kate ross housing projects. Its pretty small and probaly the least dangerous of all of waco's projects. This is a mainly hispanic area but most girls are BSW.

Have fun

Clandestine782
12-24-07, 02:21
Is still a good place to get caught:

http://www.waco-texas.com/city_depts/police/

Atdapoint
04-26-08, 22:37
Here in Killeen for some training for a couple of weeks. Will spend some time in Dallas and Austin, but was wondering if anyone knows of some local talent. Not looking for SW. Anyone had any luck with the CL girls? Just so you know I am an idiot. Called up one girl and ended up with a $160 handjob. WTF. She must have been new because she felt bad for disappointing me and asked me out for a drink later. Whatever. Maybe she'll let me hit it later for free.

Atdapoint
05-01-08, 22:14
Answered a few ads this week.

http://killeen.craigslist.org/ers/662916989.html

Lucy: Got forwarded to a second number. Called and made an incall appointment for 11 p.m. Showed up and no one answered. Later got a text asking if I wanted a 2 girl special w/Alannah. Didn't respond.

http://killeen.craigslist.org/ers/664217270.html

Justice: Got an outcall appointment. This is the girl that gave me a $160 handjob. Said she doesn't do anything else. I was pissed, but behaved myself. She actually called me back to take me out for a couple of drinks like she promised. Rack is nice to look at, but didn't offer anything else.

http://killeen.craigslist.org/ers/656663803.html

Snow: Played e-mail tag for a few days, but finally caught up with her. Nice to look at and play with. Great little ass, but lot of stretch marks. CFS, FIV, DATY. Take my word for it-don't DATY. $100/30min

TX Hard Wood
05-15-08, 09:59
Crused around for about an hour at midnight last night just after the rain storm moved through. No luck.

Went out this morning 7:30 ish to the downtown area near avenue C and 10th near the post office. Happened upon Sidney. She almost faked me out as she was dressed much nicer then the average SW. Sidney is WSW mid forty's, but has had a good life and looks much younger. She has a great set of doctor enhanced C/D cup titties. Took her back to hotel for a nice morning session. Half and half. Did not want me to DATY. Looks are much better then her technique, but I would definately partake again. Did not appear to be a crack head, but I saw several crack heads in the same area.

Be Safe out there.

Lookinfoit69
05-24-08, 17:01
Will be in Killeen during 2nd week of June; would appreciate any "sure thing" info if anyone is interested aiding a fellow hobbyist. Thanks in advance...hit me in PM! Thanks!

Thunder 04
07-16-08, 14:47
Sorry for how long this took to get on here. Just kept forgetting to get it on here. I was visiting the city back in the end of May. I was cruising the parts of Killeen listed in this area. Found a couple walking around. I decided to partake in one and was driving back to the area. As I did, I was pulled over for "one headlight angled differently than the other. " I didn't feel harrassed but had my insurance and all handy. Officer was nice and polite and let me go without any probs. However, I am sure that they had seen mee scoping things out. As I was stopped a young but legal. Petitte, hot latina! When I left I made one long pass hrough on my way out of there and couldn't find her. She may not have been working but, she was the hottest thing I have ever seen walking. After that I just headed out of dodge.

Cluster99
07-24-08, 04:50
Will be in Killeen during 2nd week of June; would appreciate any "sure thing" info if anyone is interested aiding a fellow hobbyist. Thanks in advance...hit me in PM! Thanks!I will be in Killeen next week, did you find a good spot?

Rope Man
08-06-08, 08:17
Was cruising the Hillsboro stroll last night around 1 AM. there were a number of SWs out, but none to my taste. i was about to call it a night and head back to my hotel when I saw a petite WSW in blue shorts and a blue and white striped shirt. I snagged her and headed for my hotel.
Her name is Kim. She's 37, petite, with long reddish hair. I was pleasantly surprised to see that her grill doesn't yet exhibit the crack-junkie smile.
In my room, we talked on the balcony while she drank some water and I felt her up in plain view of the parking lot. Then we went inside for 1/2&1/2. BBBJ skills were average, but she did spend a lot of extra time licking and playing with my boys, so I'll give her props for that. After she put the cover on me, we did some CG and then finished with mish.
I dropped her back at her notel. 0.40 total damage for trip to my hotel and a decent 1/2&1/2.

Stay safe.
Rope

C Stalker
11-11-08, 01:51
Where about in Hilsboro?

I have never seen any here and I HAVE Looked.

Centralt
11-18-08, 10:28
Well it took long enough but Waco finally has a couple of AMP's. However they both are far behind anything in a larger city. The massages are horrible at best and you pretty much have to coax the happy ending. Expect to pay about $ but I am only recommending these if you are really hard up.

Bad Bad Bad
05-13-09, 03:22
Found a 26 y/o cracked-up spinner near C and 10th last week. Half & half for the funds to buy a new rock. The town is very sleaze at night.

Be careful!

Sexwaffle
07-03-09, 08:44
Where can I find the waco action at? I'm taking a trip to east texas this weekend and was wondering if there's some good spots there as I travel through.

Centralt
07-04-09, 10:31
Where can I find the waco action at? I'm taking a trip to east texas this weekend and was wondering if there's some good spots there as I travel through.Sorry waffle but you can just keep on driving throug Waco and look somewhwer else. You will not find anything here except a handfull if crack ******.

Sgt Lurker
07-10-09, 06:51
I cannot believe that there is no action in the Killeen area or does no one know about this website? One of the largest Army bases in the country and there is no hobby? I am coming for a 2 week stay in a few weeks and was hoping to find something.

Feel free to PM me if I am missing something here.

Atlanta Hobbiest,

SGT Lurker

Epoch
07-13-09, 18:52
I cannot believe that there is no action in the Killeen area or does no one know about this website? One of the largest Army bases in the country and there is no hobby? I am coming for a 2 week stay in a few weeks and was hoping to find something.

Feel free to PM me if I am missing something here.

Atlanta Hobbiest,

SGT LurkerAll I've ever gotten in Killeen is sporadic takeout from the crappy strip clubs. Two things about that area:

1. It's an incredibly conservative town and it is unwilling to turn a blind eye to anything easy to find or semi-blatant.

2. There are so many military guys there that are willing to treat ANY woman like a cherished girlfriend, and the town is so small, that very few Killeen women have to resort to the type of gigs that are relatively high volume.

Good luck

Sgt Lurker
07-25-09, 08:56
All I've ever gotten in Killeen is sporadic takeout from the crappy strip clubs. Two things about that area:

1. It's an incredibly conservative town and it is unwilling to turn a blind eye to anything easy to find or semi-blatant.

2. There are so many military guys there that are willing to treat ANY woman like a cherished girlfriend, and the town is so small, that very few Killeen women have to resort to the type of gigs that are relatively high volume.

Good luck

I reckon then that it will be a boring, lonely trip. Where do you all go for fun? Austin is a long drive and I do not see Waco action here.

Big Daddy
07-25-09, 10:30
I will be here one more night in Waco.

Is there any action here?

Let me know.

One night lost, found nothing last night.

Sgt Lurker
08-06-09, 17:05
Met up with a firecracker off CL my last day. Great time $1.8 damage for hr with multis. Should have called her sooner.

Happy Hunting!

SGT Lurker

Centralt
08-31-09, 08:30
I have heard there is a party house around 18th and Waco Drive.

Anyone know anything about it?

Bad Bad Bad
09-06-09, 14:04
Had not heard of it.

Tonyyayo
10-09-09, 23:49
I will be visiting the Killen area in the next month. I was hoping somebody would be able to point me in the right the direction. I am looking for the killen massage.

Thanks in advance. Is there anything around the Army base?

Gloo 01
12-21-09, 23:31
I'm from Wisconsin and we have lots to choose from and lots of good reports, yet waco is dead. Can't be true. I'm coming down in January and March and may. Do I have to jack off myself. Come on guys whats the problem in waco. If you ever come up here you can get your brains screwed out every day. And I can give you good reports on who to contact. Can you do the same for me?

Max

Bad Bad Bad
01-30-10, 08:35
Mostly BSW, saw one WSW ans one LSW All are in it 4 the crack. Try the neighborhood E of 10th up to 26th just north of Veterans. Just take a stroll and you'll find what you want.

Gloo 01
03-08-10, 19:09
Ok there is 2 massage places I know one by boske and one of 6 near sanger, have been to both some time ago both rip offs 60 to enter than a tip required hand job at best for a price. Any experience out there?

Atdapoint
03-08-10, 19:27
The streets of Killeen are still dead. Drove in the local "hotspots" and all I saw was a 40ish crackhead. No thanks.

Got a number for Cherity off the Backpage. All info on ad is correct. Cute girl, average service, decent price, but most of all I'm glad it was her!

Definitely going to make a trip to Dallas or Austin.

Atdapoint
03-12-10, 18:45
Cruised some streets in the late afternoon around 10th. Saw 4 BSW, nothing I was interested in. On my way out spotted a WSW who looked 30ish. Either she's a 20ish crackhead who had a rough life or a 40ish WSW who took good care of herself. Still, she looked pretty decent, which got me worried. She looked TGTBT. I'm not local, so I was wondering how often the Killeen PD does sweeps and undercover work. The only cops I saw were too busy helping kids cross the street after school. Is this something they would work on on a weekday afternoon? She was decent, but not enough for me to take a chance on.

Atdapoint
03-16-10, 00:51
Met up with Amber this evening. Very nice girl. Info in ad is accurate. Great personality, no clock watching (almost used the whole half hour), no kissing. Not GFE, but wanted me to leave happy. Roommate was also very hot, but forgot her name. She posts as well, but I looked online again. I didn't see anyone I recognized. Will go back for doubles if I have time this week.

Also tried to call Sahvannah. Played phone tag for a few hours, but eventually we both gave up. Looked up her number and it came up for the Dallas area. She was charging a LOT less in Dallas. If she comes down in price, I might call her again.

Gloo 01
05-26-10, 22:31
Either that or you guys are keeping the ladies to yourself, or whats your problem. I can find 10 ladies anytime in madison wisconsin, and waco. I might as well become a monk. If you get sex, you sure don't share it. I have one I have visited for years, who is a great provider, but I won't share until you guys open up.

Nate44
11-25-10, 12:20
Long time lurker. Been driving the streets every few days for a month, around 10th up and down Rancier. I haven't seen a single thing out there. I know I'm not a senior member. But a little help would be nice, maybe a PM on a good AMP or any good massage or a location to cruise. Is anyone still out there?

Gloo 01
12-12-10, 22:14
I think the old folk in nursing homes in wisconsin get more sex than you guys in waco period. Read the wisconsin reports. You can get help and locations all the time. I know you have providers and massage places that take care of business, but the reports on here make waco look like a convent come on guys get with it.

MajorDick
03-08-20, 01:05
I been looking around the usual sites and I can't get a read on any of these girls. Somebody please point me in the right direction.

Gloo 01
05-12-20, 22:56
Come to Wisconsin Madison to be sure. Check it out on this site. Whatever you like you can find, if you can't cum up invite them down they would love a warm winter.