PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Elpocho
01-01-06, 13:10
Just got back from El Paso and the Cab. It is still such a great laid back place. Had dances with Raven which were interesting. I liked her so on the subsequent days (since I went in during the day) I continued to get dances from her.

Went during the night on Tuesday and there was this dancer named Rain. She said she was visiting from Miami, but what a body, nice and tight - not the usual for the cab. She gave a great dance - but more like I get back here in L.A. (but less expensive of course). What is the name of the dancer that looks like the bartender? She had bleached her hair blond, but had a nice ass. I know that the bartender had a sister that I always felt was a twin that danced, but this one had the same face but looked younger. Anyway, nice attitude. I would've taken a spin at her but still recovering from Raven.

I visit El Paso often and the cab is still a great place stop by. I'm thinking of returning in Feb. Who else should I try at the cab? Are the other clubs as great a "deal"? I kind of like to take a break from the L.A. prices at the strip clubs when visiting El Paso.

Bolongo
01-03-06, 20:13
All, I am heading Afghanistan in about 2 weeks and If you all can, PM me the names of all the girls and what clubs (prices will help too) of al the girls that put out. My last week in El Paso and in the country I plan on having as much sex with as many strippers as I can! Any help from you all in names and places is a plus. I am some what familiar with Cab and more so with Jags, but my goal is to have ALL that are to be had. THanks for your help, and I will post how it turns out.

MONGER ON!

Zoo TV
01-04-06, 03:13
Sorry that your leaving, will you come back to EL Paso after your stent is over ??? Take Care its been nice exchanging info with you. Oh any advice would be appreciated with some of the old faithfulls. Im familiar with Cab not the other places but im learing alot from the info you shared.

Thanks and take care.
Zoo

Scoup
01-05-06, 10:27
Not sure if any of you know of the KLAQ morning show CD of their best from last year? Well, I received the CD for Christmas and there are coupons inside for free stuff. One of the coupons is for the Red Parrot ( I know you guys know about this place). It for free entry and a free LAP DANCE!!
Here is the good news. The CD only cost $10 plus tax which means that if we buy the CD and use just this coupon we are ahead. I just thought some of you might like to know. Oh, you can get them at any good times stores.

Scoup

Belldude2
01-06-06, 09:11
Personally confirmed that Ruby does indeeed play. She is great!Seriously, she will play? Ok, what kinda $$$ we talkin about? and what kinda play? Also, do you think shell do a private show? In other words dude, how bout a little mo info. Thanks Bro. I havent been able to think of anything else since seeing her there

Horndog Man
01-14-06, 11:42
Fellow Mongers,

Long time posters, lost my old handle so this is the 1st time on this on.

Going back El Paso this month. Planning on the Cab, had great times there (, but can anyone tell me about Tequilla Sunrise? Other boards have it as a good time, but I was dissapointed last time i went...even with the free lunch. Heard Pure Plantinum has gone to sh** too- got greek there a few years ago.

I'll check it out if ya'all havent been. Take a shot for the team, if you will :)

Thanks!

Sabroso27
01-16-06, 22:09
Sorry for the inactivity fellas. Ruby goes for .8. You have to get some dances from her first, then start with the usual Cab behavior...you know touching and such. She should comply. Has anyone gotten with Yahira...I was able to suck and feel her up a while back but haven't tried anything. Most will ask if you want a special dance. How do you fellas do it? Do you ask them?

Sabroso27
01-21-06, 11:50
I've only been able to take home two girls from the Cab. This was a while back too. It was a dancer named Jessica and a shinny girl named Claudia. I kept on taking Jessica home three times a week. She would just come home with me with out the charge( I guess she liked the C@CK). Claudia was a one time deal for .40. Started at 10 at night until 7 the next evening. WHAT A NIGHT.

Sabroso27
01-22-06, 13:12
Just wondering what more info you fellas have on the Cab. There was a new girl supposedly from Miami a couple weeks ago. Any new players to the money game that have recently surfaced? Any info will help fellas!

Sabroso27
01-29-06, 12:02
Hit prince up and there are a couple players in that joint. They hit you up and you go take them home with you. They were a couple that hit my friend and I up. Dont really have to spend cash, just kick it with them and traet them like ladies.

Fetishexotic
01-30-06, 20:36
I totally agree with the comments from Prince, and the Cab.

Just a quick warning note on Jaguars.

I heard from 5 different dancers from different clubs including Jaguars that there is a Private Investigation firm investigating Jaguars.

Apparently, Initially what happened is that 2 dancers got assulted by Donald Tipps (The big bald guy Night Manager).

These 2 girls were hooked up with a guy that headed this PI firm.

The guy from the PI firm is using low key mini - video devices to record action in the VIP rooms and inside in the other areas inside the club, to include the stages.

After they get all the content they want, they are just going to send the tapes to the EPPD, to show all of the prostitution activity that is going on in the Club.

To make things worse, apparently they are also going to create a local El Paso websight and post pictures of many customers that attend the club, so that they can be exposed.

Be careful out there, this sounds to be very true, especially from 5 different sources.

Ace2u
01-31-06, 20:10
Went to the Cab Friday night. First time there, door guy gave me the run-down. $10 cover with in-and-out privs for the rest of the night, just leave the paper bracelet on.

Man, is the place DARK! Waitress came buy to offer up mixer for the stuff I brought in. $3.50 for the "drink". Next time, will bring beer.

Dancers were average. No real showgirl quality, but a couple of hardbodies were working.

Was pretty much ignored for a while, until an older bleech blond hispanic dancer offered a dance. Would not take no, so I figured "WTF", and would give her a spin.

Got a topless dance. Hands on when she was facing me. About halfway thru the first song, she wanted me to go for a "2 for 20". She was giving me a so-so grind and would grab little ace thru my dockers, so I said ok. She half lowered her g-string and allowed me to check-out her kitty. She then unbuckled my belt and reached inside my pants. She was surprised that I was already wrapped, so she whispered in my ear "$60". Sorry, hon, but not tonight. She continued to handle my equipment until I was a happy camper. She told me not to tell the other girls about the "hands on" or the "other thing". Uh, yeah...

As we were leaving the "booth" (is that what it is called on each side), the waitress came in behind us with a flashlight. Checking for dropped money, or discarded hats?

Up until tonight, I had always gone to Prince, but have not been in town for almost a year. I had read about the decline of PM's, so I decided that it was time for a change. I will most likely go back next time in town. But, when adding it up, it is cheaper to go across the boarder and hit a MP. That was my initial plan, but did not get into town until after 7:00, and don't go into Jurez after dark.

Scoup
02-02-06, 11:23
But, when adding it up, it is cheaper to go across the boarder and hit a MP. That was my initial plan, but did not get into town until after 7:00, and don't go into Jurez after dark.

Juarez is OK to go after dark. Just stay away from the police. I know better said than done. Also, they do close by 9pm. Anyways, welcome back.

Scoup

Dave #2
02-02-06, 18:11
I've never visited a strip club in El Paso.

How much should I expect to spend before I receive "extras" from the dancer? Any tips on how bext to proceed?

Thanks,

Dave

Scoup
02-07-06, 01:05
I just been lazy and tried to see about Telemates. Monique hit me up and ask if I wanted to have some fun. She told me she wanted to have sex, but I have to pay. OK, I ask how much and 40 was quoted.
I knew it was to good to be true. Tell me guys does she look like Candy (if I remember right) that was in Canutillo? Saw this guy leave the room. Then two other guys with food and beer came in. If you like her pic I'll give you her malbox number on Telemates. She likes to move around too

Scoup

Ace2u
02-07-06, 19:55
Juarez is OK to go after dark. Just stay away from the police. I know better said than done. Also, they do close by 9pm. Anyways, welcome back.I'll be back in mid-March and hope to have the ability to hit some MP's across the border and some local action as well.

Zoo TV
02-12-06, 23:55
Hit the Cab on friday, got there around 4pm and only 3 dancers 2 of wich were game. Jo**-offered FS for $80 and Pe** always avail for FS. Jose is nice blond great body. Heres a tip, im sure you guys know, I usually let the gopher out of the zipper when doing dances with the girls there, and that will let you know if they are into it. I got a dance form a youg hot body can't remember the name but I did the trick and she tucked the gopher back in its hole so I did not get any more dances form her.

Zoo

Sabroso27
02-23-06, 21:39
Went to the Cab two days ago. Just wanred some action so I got Paloma for 40. Also got older hispanic lady. Just had a field day. Does anyone know if Roxy plays? Need some info on this one fellas.

Sabroso27
03-12-06, 11:26
Are there any more mongers that visit the fine strip clubs of El Paso? I need some info one Roxy from the Cab. Can any one help?

Mugroso
03-12-06, 23:51
Are there any more mongers that visit the fine strip clubs of El Paso? I need some info one Roxy from the Cab. Can any one help?

I went Friday night and met Roxy. I got a table dance and she acted straight up but then I didn't try to initiate anything.

Punani Hunter
03-14-06, 18:14
Stopped by recently at my favorite SC for a little R&R. Nice to have seen so many old favorites- Honey, tall blond with a small rack (she’s getting enhanced as a birthday present in May); Dawn petite southern blond; and Daisy, medium sized Hispanic with a very short dyed blond hair cut.
Made a couple of new faves: Alyssa, petite voluptuous Hispanic brunette with enhancements; and Hazel, very tall blonde with enhancements.
Did try a duo dance with Jada & Honey, it was okay but wouldn’t recommend it- the sum was definitely less than its parts. Overall, same great medium mileage, with a couple of great upgrades. Can’t wait for Hawaiian night on Wednesday!

Sabroso27
03-16-06, 01:01
I hitthe cab right now. Got some from Veronica, and all I can say is WOW. Fantastic and left me ultra relaxed

Bolongo
03-23-06, 15:35
Hey fellas, thanks for all the support. It means alot and keeps ya goin when you got people pullin for you! I am lookin to come home in June (gonna get engaged so need to play a little before hand). Here is a little somethin for yall. I am trainin the Iraqis and they want it. They are there because they want ownership. Not as a way out of for money. their families are dead if the wrong people find out they are serving. Training wise, they are doing their thing. Be proud of them as well.

As for the ladies here, its funny walking around the bases. Seems like every woman has an armed guard with her. If she looks at you, the guy (another soldier) tries to give you an intimidating look. Sometimes its three or four guys to one. As for going out the wire to get some.. nope. I look forward to coming home for a bit hopefully in June. I will be sure to post in advance to let you all know. Hell, maybe we can meet up at one of the fine establishments and a round of drinks will be on me! Take care and good luck!

Oh, so how is Jags lookin? is the black chic Porcha still there? There was also this beautiful hispanic chic about 19 who looked like Beyonce but had a much better body. Her name was Jaelin (spelling?) Well I always look forward to reading the reports when I do get a chance to jump on so keep them coming, no matter how small.

If you don't want to go into detail in public, feel free to PM me with names, prices and descriptions b/c sometimes you miss the name and want to be able to look and see her and lock in. I am trying to get as much as I can in a bout 3 days time when I come home for R&R. thanks.

Mugroso
03-29-06, 09:33
Right on Bolongo, you go get them. If you grease any savages while you are there, be sure to cut off a finger and bring it home for us.

Stay safe and keep your head low
Mugroso

Hey fellas, thanks for all the support. It means alot and keeps ya goin when you got people pullin for you! I am lookin to come home in June (gonna get engaged so need to play a little before hand). Here is a little somethin for yall. I am trainin the Iraqis and they want it. They are there because they want ownership. Not as a way out of for money. their families are dead if the wrong people find out they are serving. Training wise, they are doing their thing. Be proud of them as well.

As for the ladies here, its funny walking around the bases. Seems like every woman has an armed guard with her. If she looks at you, the guy (another soldier) tries to give you an intimidating look. Sometimes its three or four guys to one. As for going out the wire to get some.. nope. I look forward to coming home for a bit hopefully in June. I will be sure to post in advance to let you all know. Hell, maybe we can meet up at one of the fine establishments and a round of drinks will be on me! Take care and good luck!

Oh, so how is Jags lookin? is the black chic Porcha still there? There was also this beautiful hispanic chic about 19 who looked like Beyonce but had a much better body. Her name was Jaelin (spelling?) Well I always look forward to reading the reports when I do get a chance to jump on so keep them coming, no matter how small.

If you don't want to go into detail in public, feel free to PM me with names, prices and descriptions b/c sometimes you miss the name and want to be able to look and see her and lock in. I am trying to get as much as I can in a bout 3 days time when I come home for R&R. thanks.

Sabroso27
03-31-06, 01:09
Does anyone know where Rene, real name is Karla, is dancing. She used to dance at the Cabaret 2 years ago. She had short black hair to her shoulders and always wore a hat. Thanks fellas

Zoo TV
04-03-06, 01:36
Hey guys:
I have been to Cab and got great service from Per** . The last 3 times I have been there she has not been working. Anyone on any info of where she has gone or is she taking a vacation. I had to settle on Ma*** and she is not as good but she did the job.

Later
Zoo

Ace2u
04-05-06, 20:35
Will likely hang at the cab for an hour or 2. Last time brought in a bottle of Jack, but the $3.50 for mixers was murder when I can spend it on dances.

So, if I go the beer route, do they allow bottles? And how much do they charge to ice them down?

Oh, and the most important part. Who is good right now? I am looking at going on a Friday night. Do I sleep for a few hours and hit the place up say 1:00 in the morning, or should I hit it after work around 6:00? Interested in club and out of club fun.

Oh, I will also be heading over to Jurez for a stop at Sirenas and Lxxor as a warm up! I have the tax refund in hand and will be looking to have some fun.

Horndog Man
04-05-06, 21:28
First off, to Mugroso, welcome back. Did my year at Tikrit, no better welcome home than a night at the Cab. Combat Pay goes quick, but the last thing you want to say when the IED goes off is "I shoulda....." I spent 500.00 my last night all over EP, try to beat it bro.

To the group- have a free Sunday in EP. Anyone know if the Cab is open?

Peace to all,

Horndog

Zoo TV
04-06-06, 01:19
As far as I know Cab is closed on Sundays. Sat afternoons are a pretty good time to go. It opens a 4pm on saturdays.

Later
Zoo

Sabroso27
04-07-06, 18:59
Any new girls at the cab? Need an update, havent gone in a while

Horndog Man
04-10-06, 19:26
Thanks for the input on the Cab on Domingo.

I'll hunt Jessica (Erica). Anyone know if she's still working?

Horny

Flight Time
04-15-06, 15:06
Kitty went too after she left Tequila sunrise by chance?

pimelonman
04-15-06, 15:35
I usually do my drinking and screwing around in Juarez, but since I had a designated driver I wanted to check out Jaguar's Club. Soon after entering I was wishing I was in Jtown. They have some real good looking babes there but the ones that came over to me wanted $25 and $30 just for a table dance. The dj has no taste in music and played rap, hip-hop horse shit and ran his mouth excessively between songs. I drank up 2 beers and checked out of that rap shit house.

I have bitched about Jtown in the past but I won't anymore after realizing that for a table dance in Jag's shit house I can get get sucked and fucked across the river! They play better music in Jtown too!

Mugroso
04-15-06, 20:03
I usually do my drinking and screwing around in Juarez, but since I had a designated driver I wanted to check out Jaguar's Club. Soon after entering I was wishing I was in Jtown. They have some real good looking babes there but the ones that came over to me wanted $25 and $30 just for a table dance. The dj has no taste in music and played rap, hip-hop horse shit and ran his mouth excessively between songs. I drank up 2 beers and checked out of that rap shit house.

I have bitched about Jtown in the past but I won't anymore after realizing that for a table dance in Jag's shit house I can get get sucked and fucked across the river! They play better music in Jtown too!

You forgot to mention the outrageous cover charge.

Scoup
04-19-06, 00:21
I have to say that the Cabaret has to be getting better. Had a great time with one named Princess if I remembered right. This was about two weeks ago. Had a BJ but still would have liked CFS. Just didn't have to money.

Scoup

Scoup
04-19-06, 00:27

Your right about Jag's. I didn't find the girl so hot like I was thinking. Maybe I went on the wrong night.

You forgot to mention the outrageous cover charge.

Mug I really agree there. I like the old days when cover was lower or none.

Scoup

Sabroso27
04-22-06, 20:57
New ladies at the cab since I went last. Looks like a lot will play. Still trying to get into Roxy. Anyone ever played with her? Is she up for fub either in or outta of the club. need some info fellas , Thanks

Bolongo
04-24-06, 14:01
Went to cab before I left for Iraq. Princess (kinda tall real thick) will play. had the hispanic chic (doesn't speak english) has big tits and is think too she didn't. Most of the girls were willing. During the little round robin when they all dance for a few bucks, thats the easiest time to ask them and talk to them for a dance. The older ones are the easiest to get of course, but for the younger ones, its all about blowing a few off early so that you can catch one and get her. There was a fine hispanic chic who wore a racing suit with beautiful fake ones. Talking to a guy he said she didn't really put out when he got a dance from her (but he was getting dances left and right). I turned down alot of dances (including 2 from her) and told her I would get one a little later. Then one chic asked me and I turned her down and as this one walked by I grabbed her hand and told her I was ready. 80 for about 5 songs and it was real good. Its all about mind tricks and making them feel special.

Which leads me to my next point. Jags. I am only 26 (black guy) and had a few of the girls there in and out the club for nothing more than the cost of the lap dance. If you are going to Jags, go in the off times and just talk to the girls. Go every now and again and talk to the same ones so they know you. Tip her when she goes on stage even if it is just you. Don't just tip her, tip a few other select girls, but not everyone and not just her. Tell her you will get a few dances before you leave. If you do it right, after about 2 off time trips when she gets off at 7 pm she is over your house, and/or you are in the VIP just you and her fucking away.. The bouncers don't check when its slow and you can bend them over the booths and really get into it. Works for me everytime.

Its all about mind games and making them feel like they are more than a stripper and that you are intereted in them. Good luck...

Scoup
05-22-06, 03:08
Well reports have been slow because of the gas prices, sorry. It take what I spend on one just to almost fill my tank.
Saw one walking Dyer and Polk around 7pm. She didn't look to great but more dressed up. I also seen Nikki walking Dyer around Polk too. She looking tried and hot. She still gives great BBBJ.
Delia was spotted around Fred Wilson and Stevens in the ally between Stevens and Russell. She was thin and flapping her arms again. There a connect in the area so there might be more girls around.
In the Triangle, (behind Hawaiian Motel) saw Crystal around 8pm but it been quite in the area.
In Downtown, You can get some girls like Martha, Kathy, and my fav Angela. Angela give some great BBBJ around. Oh on a sad note, BeBe's died from an infection. Angela and Kathy can be found around 6pm and late night around 11pm. Martha not too sure. If you got Downtown, You're just a hop away from Juarez where lot of girl can be found.
I'll try to post more info but Gas price do cut into my funds.

Scoup

Sabroso27
06-12-06, 16:50
Have no mongers gone out? I went out to the Cab and it was extremely slow. Seems as if the girls were scared!! Just wonderinig if anyone else has info out there about El Paso. I know Juarez is nice, but I like some of the girls over here. Just searching for some info

Rankin
06-13-06, 14:36
Sabroso,you are right about the CAB. I went there last week and it was rough. There were some girls I hadn't seen before, but the dances were boring, with no extras in sight. The flashlight Nazis kept shining the light near you every 2 minutes, so you can't even enjoy the dance much less get any extras. The girls I talked to WERE scared and pissed. They are willing to play but management is stopping them and I'm sure it means much less cash for them. I was hit up for private dances but at $$ there was no way that was happening. It will be awhile before I go back again.

Sabroso27
07-01-06, 18:49
Whats going on with the CAB. It sux as of late. Any action at Jags during the day?

Scoup
07-02-06, 04:39
Was going down Montana and saw the Lamlighter. Anyone know for the action in this place? I know it's Nude and BYOB but that's all I know.
Cab just doesn't rock like it was. Here that LE told owner to put a stop. Not sure about my source on this one. Asked one if she played after work but she gave me a "look". Maybe I look like LE or something ... LOL!

Scoup

Hookworm
07-11-06, 03:28
The Lamplighter sux. DO NOT patronize this place. It is the worst in town IMHO. Have never gotten anything here. Nothing but big, fat, uglys. As for CAB, I have given up. I can at least get 1/2 of a HJ at Tequila. And Jags has someone there who is willing most of the time. The Red Parrot has girls that will do a stroke or two in the late afternoon. And Montana Hideaway girls will give you what you want if you pick a night the bouncer is not there. There is even a girl there that will let you finger fuck her ass (if you are into that sorta thing). You won't get anything at Foxy's and little is to be had at the Naked Harem. But man, CAB sux. Nothin but harassment going on there. I think most of El Paso's strip clubs are taking a shit!

Sabroso27
07-16-06, 12:40
Whats up with these places? Is there any action to be had? The Harem has Princess, does she play, if do for how much? Trying to find oother venues other than the Cab. How about a girl from Jags, Ceci? Info please fellas

OneNut
07-24-06, 17:30
I was in ELP in late April to finalize my divorce. After completing the hearing I spent the afternoon shopping and ended the evening with a stop at the Cab. I paid the door fee and walked in. Upon entering I was met by three ladies sitting at the first table. One jumped up, I don't recall her name, and asked me if I wanted a dance. I told her I did and she took me to the very first private booth (better than a table)and sat down to talk while waiting for the next song. I was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She must have known what I was there for because it was less than a minute before she was grabbing my partner and letting my hand wander between her legs. She then asked me if I wanted more than a dance and I told her I wanted it all. When the music started she started dancing and came up with a condom from somewhere on her body. Soon after she was backed up to my partner and dancing with him. He was very happy as she had a fine bottom and her grip on him was very warm, wet, and willing. After the dance was over I cleaned up and departed. Not bad for a short visit!

Scwoodus
08-06-06, 17:19
Got stuck in El Paso on Friday during the storm and decided that I should kill a little time before getting back on the freeway and heading to Tucson.

Where better to kill some time than the Cab. I try to visit every time I am in EP.

Mid afternoon when I got there, and there were only 4 or 5 other guys there, besides the staff. I only saw 4 girls while there. 3 hispanic and 1 white. Since I was still driving, I got a coke and sat down. About 10 minutes later a knockout hispanic girl with a nice ass and big tits asked if I wanted a dance. I decided that she would do just fine and we headed back to the little booths.

Before she even asked what sort of dance I wanted, she had my zipper down and was stroking jr. She quoted .6 for everything and off to the races we went. She cover jr. like a pro, and 2.5 songs later, I had a flood to match the one outside. She never asked for a tip, but I gave her .2 more as I think it was one of the best experiences I have had at the Cab.

Finished my coke, and hit the freeway back to Arizona.

Teclo
09-29-06, 01:15
Hello all,

I'm coming to EP next month and I'd like to know what clubs to check out while I'm there. Any suggestions?

Zoo TV
10-11-06, 19:59
Got a chance to visit the NH this weekend it is a very nice club inside but there was about 3 dancers there and about 2 other dudes there. $10 cover and dances were 20 a song a bit expensive. I asked about the VIP the dancer said 140 but you get whatever you want. Hmmm. I got a dance for Lizabith she is a latin petite girl and let me feel up her kitty and roam. I asked her about VIP she said that it 130 and started to suck her index finger. I was tempted but i had a trip planned to J town and wanted to save my nut for a cheaper less rushed action.

Later
Zoo

Zoo TV
10-12-06, 00:22
Naked Harem owner on trial in prostitution case (5:45 p.m.)
By Tammy Fonce-Olivas / El Paso Times
Article Launched:10/11/2006 05:41:03 PM MDT
The owner of the Naked Harem, accused by police of promoting prostitution at her Central El Paso strip club, is on trial in state district court this week.
Phyllis Woodall, 50, could face up to 20 years in prison and fined up to $10,000 if convicted on a charge of engaging in organized criminal activity-aggravated promotion of prostitution.

Her trial will resume at 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the 171st District Court with Judge Bonnie Rangel.

Woodall is innocent, Michael Gibson, her lawyer, said during a break in the trial.

"Point of fact, dancers were told (upon being hired) there was to be no sex in the club," he said.

Gibson said if some dancers did engage in sex while at the club they did it without Woodall's consent.

Today, a former dancer testified that she had sex in exchange for money once. In addition, a longtime El Paso County Sheriff s Office deputy testified that twice while off-duty he paid for sex at the club.

Mari Snider said she worked as dancer at the club for about six months in 2003. During that period,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
she exchanged sex for money once. It happened the first time she escorted a customer to a private room in the club.
Snider said customers would get access to a private room, also known as a V.I.P. room, and a dancer for the duration of two songs by paying the club s cashier $130 cash, or $140 if they used a credit card.

She testified she escorted customers to a private room about five times. The first time she wound up having sex with a man because he told her that's what he had paid for.

Snider said she didn't have sex in the private rooms again "because I found out we didn't have to." She said another dancer told her the room was for private dances, but they could be used for sex if a dancer was willing.

Ramon Alvarez, a 27-year veteran with El Paso County Sheriff's Office, testified he paid to have sex at the club twice. Alvarez said he had been going to the club off and on since he was about 18. He stopped going to the club when he found out the El Paso Police Department was investigating the club.

Woodall was indicted on five criminal charges. The other four charges are pending.

Scoup
10-12-06, 00:32
I heard that the DA just wants a guity to come up. Doesn't matter if she gets jail, probation, or time severed. The Harlem is too expensive anyways. The girls were nice but not that nice to go twice. Cab is better but Juarez is the BEST!!

Scoup

Cruiser87
10-21-06, 21:51
The City Wants To Close The Club So Bad Supposedly, Yet Many Law Enforcement Officials Go There To Get Extras. I'm Sure Many Eppd Went There As Well While Off Duty To Get Extras.

Hippoctits

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Zoo TV
10-21-06, 23:40
Oh well, I hope that Harem keeps on

Naked Harem owner found guilty of promoting prostitution
By Tammy Fonce-Olivas / El Paso Times
Article Launched:10/20/2006 12:00:00 AM MDT
Naked Harem owner Phyllis Woodall, left, talked with defense lawyer Michael Gibson on Thursday at the El Paso County Courthouse. (Debra Gulbas / El Paso Times)
Phyllis Woodall, the owner of the Naked Harem, was found guilty Thursday of promoting prostitution at her Central El Paso strip club.

A jury deliberated for about 15 minutes before returning the verdict to Judge Bonnie Rangel of the 171st District Court.

Woodall, 50, faces a sentence ranging from probation up to 20 years in prison and a $10,000 fine for her conviction on a charge of engaging in organized criminal activity-aggravated promotion of prostitution. Prosecutors said she was involved in the criminal activity on or about March 2001.

Punishment testimony was scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. today.

Michael Gibson, Woodall's lawyer, said he was shocked by the jury's decision.

"I'm just very surprised. We certainly don't agree with it. I thought we had an excellent defense," he said.

Gibson said he will explore whether there was jury misconduct in this trial, particularly because of the amount of time jurors took to reach a verdict. He said the time they spent deliberating was barely enough to name a jury foreman.

A
Advertisement
Click Here!
criminal lawyer for 42 years, Gibson said he's never seen a jury come back with a guilty verdict so quickly in a complicated and high-profile case. He said there is a possibility that some jurors had a bias against Woodall based on their "moral and religious" beliefs.

During closing arguments, Gibson told jurors that Woodall did not collaborate with anyone to promote prostitution at the strip club. He said that if there was prostitution, it was promoted by individual dancers and not Woodall. He said the club's policy prohibited sex in the club.

Assistant District Attorney Rick Locke argued that Woodall and other club employees knew the dancers were exchanging sex for money and that they encouraged the dancers to do so because it was "profitable."

"Everybody knew this place was a whorehouse," Locke said.

After Thursday's hearing, Gibson challenged the judge's ruling to have Woodall taken into custody following the verdict announcement. Woodall had been out on bond.

Gibson argued that state law allowed a bond to be in effect until a defendant who is convicted is sentenced. Woodall has not been sentenced because her trial is in the punishment phase.

The judge denied Gibson's request to release Woodall on bond. Rangel said the law prohibited her from releasing Woodall. During a break in the trial, the judge described Woodall as a flight risk.

Scoup
10-22-06, 00:07
There could be some bad times ahead for the clubs in town. The days of getting to fill the CG and play with them in the club can be gone with the dances staying five feet away.
In the trial, they said that just getting the girls to rub against you can be called prosititution in the eyes of the law.
Texas has some of the weirdest laws with this prosititution. No money need the exchange just the agree to it and you're caught. This is just what the DA department wanted and now they will go after the rest.
JUST DON'T USE YOUR CREDIT CARDS.

Scoup

Cruiser87
10-27-06, 14:43
Capone's the sex Limo service recommends the Red Parrot, he says the Cabaret used to be good but slacked off, and Jaguars rarely has extras now.

Cruiser87
10-27-06, 14:46
Anyone seen the Red Parrot ad for next week. They got 15 top name porn stars there Nov. 1 - 4. 15 at the same time! Including Alexis Amore!

Scoup
10-29-06, 20:56
Looks like the end of the Naked Harlem. Here is the report from KVIA.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=5600891

Let's hope that no more will go that way.

Scoup

Horndog Man
10-31-06, 22:57
Looks like the end of the Naked Harlem. Here is the report from KVIA.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=5600891

Let's hope that no more will go that way.

Scoup

I was at the Cab last week and the ladies were talking about this. Everyone there was worried. However, last time this happend (?the Candlelight?) the ladies just moved outside city limits.

On another subject, the woman in the report said "I have a five year-old kid....hopefully they don't open again. I talk to moms from school and their opinion is the same as mine. Hopefully, they won't open again"

Like what, she's letting her 5 yo visit the club? My 5 yo cant spell "Stip" (and apparently I can't either). She's insane to let her 5 yo walk down Alemeda in the 1st place. Nothing like a self-appointed-moral guardian to jack it up for the rest of us.

Tampa still rocks. Any mongers looking to come to this part of the world, hit me up.

Horndog

Cruiser87
11-05-06, 16:10
Sorry Jackson, is kinda weird I usually don't, don't know what happened there.

The City Wants To Close The Club So Bad Supposedly, Yet Many Law Enforcement Officials Go There To Get Extras. I'm Sure Many Eppd Went There As Well While Off Duty To Get Extras.

Hippoctits

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Cruiser87
11-05-06, 16:13
Checkout this site, is a el paso club site that I came across.

newepnightlife.com

Jayinaz
11-07-06, 02:50
Anyone know what the deal is with this place? Its ads look like a regular strip club, but it sure as hell doesn't look like a strip club. I'm curious, but would like a little more input before I walk through that door.

Thanks,

Jay

Scoup
11-08-06, 01:44
Anyone know what the deal is with this place? Its ads look like a regular strip club... hell doesn't look like a strip club.
Jay
This is not a strip club. It more like a place that you can get a show with extras. Yes you can go all the way with this place. The cost will run about 200-300.
What happens is that you first go into the place and you can get a dance and a scrub down. Yes the ladies do scrub you but not hard just a wash like. Now during the session, she will touch you here and there and you should try to touch her on the right places. This is to see if you are LE. Of course, after your checked out to be OK, she will ask you if you want more. More is More $. Careful not to use your Credit Cards. This is how they caught Naked Harlem. Hope this helps. Oh, the girls are 5-8 and service is 7. I rather go to Juarez. Scrub was a nice touch and your clean.

Scoup

Sabroso27
11-09-06, 12:44
Has the Cabaret fallen off that bad. It used to be a sure bet to get some from some of the girls there. Is Mabel still working there? How about Josie? Has anyone seen Alexis, she used to work there( she has a huge rack and long brown hair) or Suzy(knockout blonde with fake rack)?

Jayinaz
11-09-06, 14:32
Thanks, Scoup. I was just in EP for a couple of days and curious, but I'll give it a pass next time. Only club I made was Jaguar's, around 1:30 pm on last Wed., and it was dead dead dead.

Jay

Hookworm
11-09-06, 21:23
Anyone know what the deal is with this place? Its ads look like a regular strip club, but it sure as hell doesn't look like a strip club. I'm curious, but would like a little more input before I walk through that door.

Thanks,

JayLook for Ray, she will do more than what you want. Middle aged and huge tits. She is clean and will do bareback.

Adam Duritz
11-12-06, 14:57
Has the Cabaret fallen off that bad. It used to be a sure bet to get some from some of the girls there. Is Mabel still working there? How about Josie? Has anyone seen Alexis, she used to work there( she has a huge rack and long brown hair) or Suzy(knockout blonde with fake rack)?I've been there twice this week and reports are that all those girls are gone. Some players still in the ranks, but the ones I talked to wanted ridiculous amounts of dances. No thanks. If I'm going to spend that kind of loot on dances I'll do it in J-town where the scale is more in my favor.

Went to the Parrot to look for Alexis and she's apparently not there either. What a shame. That girl rocks!

Sabroso27
11-13-06, 13:50
Look for Ray, she will do more than what you want. Middle aged and huge tits. She is clean and will do bareback.

How do you know she is clean....what if one of the johns since has been ditry. Wouldn't take a chance, these women aren't exactly trusting individuals are they are Look at the buisness they are in.

Mugroso
11-13-06, 18:49
How do you know she is clean....what if one of the johns since has been ditry. Wouldn't take a chance, these women aren't exactly trusting individuals are they are Look at the buisness they are in.

How true that is. And I wouldn't apply that to just a working woman.

Mugroso

Broome333
12-11-06, 22:45
It's a shame to hear the clubs in El Paso have fallen off that much. When I was down earlier this year I had a good time in the Cab and the Harem. The girls in the cab where great, but I have to admit that the out in the open thing they have going for the private dances didn't do it for me. It was quite an experience being serviced in plain view of the rest of the club. I can't remember the ladies name but she was probably upper 30s, latina, and not bad looking at all. Limited english , but I was able to get my point across easily enough. 100 tip got everything. A couple nights later at the harem I had two girls offer "a very good time" in the private room. I ended up chosing Esmerelda. The other girl was better looking but I prefer natural up top so went with Esmerelda. After agreeing on the dance she went to the dressing room and came back out a few minutes later in a nice red dress. After dropping the money with the bartender we sat in a booth to wait for the next song. While we were playing touchy feely in the booth it soon became obvious that she wasn't wearing anything under her dress, which boosted my confidence that I wasn't about to be disappointed. Once in the private room she went right to work and I must say the dance was very good like she promised. 140 for the private dance with no extra tip asked for. A major down side to both these experiences and I would say any on premisis strip club action is that it was limited to 2 songs. Not much time to enjoy the dance at all. Especially when the clubs seem to play the shortest songs they can find. I didn't get a chance to go to Juarez while I was there, which is the biggest regret of the whole visit. Maybe next time.

Jacknimble
12-19-06, 05:44
Is the Red PArrot now the place to go - now that the Cab has fallen off so much?

Cruiser87
12-20-06, 04:39
Definately, the Red Parrot is, got some really hot dances lately.

Is the Red PArrot now the place to go - now that the Cab has fallen off so much?

Sabroso27
12-22-06, 13:36
Hit the Cab up a couple nights ago. Not bad, not like in its heyday though. Got some CFS for 3 jacksons though. Had a good time overall. Lots of the finer thin girls have left though.

Rey
12-26-06, 00:22
Went into Sal's lounge today because the Red parrot was closed for christmas. Sal's is located on the eastbound I-10 frontage road near exit 37, directly across from the Red Parrot. Was dead when I went in there, 3 customers, and one dancer, Claudia. Kinda thick, probably about a 5 or 6 for looks. Decided to get a table dance, in the couch area near the stage. During the dange she repeatedly grabbed my dick through my pants. After 2.5 songs and $.4 total she was jacking me off between her tits. Pretty sure this isn't their standard, since if the club has more than 5 people in it, it gets hard to conceal the fact that the girl is giving a HJ, in the hidden but not private couch area. But it is action, and it does deserve a report.

Zoo TV
12-30-06, 21:48
Went to cab on friday. You guys are right the talent from the old days are gone. Only one I knew from befor is Tutu an older hispanic dancer that will go all the way but not too hot. All the rest of the dancer are new. There was one blond that wore sunglasses and was hot but she had such an attitude she did not even show her kitty on stage, I did not even let her dance for me, it really sucked. Oh well. I also drove by the Naked Harem and sure thing it was locked tight and closed.

Later
Zoo

Mugroso
12-31-06, 01:39
Hey zoo

You need to come down to Juarez and fuck my "girlfriend" so I can fuck her sister when she isn't looking.

The Filthy (sister? what sister) One

Went to cab on friday. You guys are right the talent from the old days are gone. Only one I knew from befor is Tutu an older hispanic dancer that will go all the way but not too hot. All the rest of the dancer are new. There was one blond that wore sunglasses and was hot but she had such an attitude she did not even show her kitty on stage, I did not even let her dance for me, it really sucked. Oh well. I also drove by the Naked Harem and sure thing it was locked tight and closed.

Later
Zoo

Scoup
12-31-06, 19:02
Had some time off and decided to have some fun at the Cab.
The place is not like it was. Girls were so-so. Had a couple of beers but still the girls looked so-so. I was thinking of going to Juarez but it was too cold.
I decide to head out to the Parrot but the place was not like I remembered. Nothing for me in there. Well as for clubs, this year has been sad with Naked Harlem being closed and all the others geting scared with LE being set to closed them down. But the night was not a total lost ... SW's saved the night!!

Scoup[/QUOTE]

Sabroso27
01-03-07, 08:49
Where has Exotica gone to. She was a fun one in the cab. Went last week and got some from Princess for 60. Lasted 4 songs so I got my moneys worth. Had a good time. Anyone know of any other cab dancers that do the deed or that have moved on to other clubs

Cun Cook
01-03-07, 23:36
LOL, it seems like all you guys are getting all the action for under a hundred dollars and seems like everytime I try it ends up being 200 +.

Someone please teach me the secrets!

Bzmil
01-05-07, 02:32
Anyone heard of Josie (??) at the Cab? I used to get great action from a few girls just when they open with hardly any problems.

Sabroso27
01-05-07, 08:55
You have to know whats up. Start with a topless, if she lets you grab and suck, go for her box. That lets the dancer know you wanna play. Offer 60 up front and negotiate from there. Don't ever go over 100. Say thats all you got and the give in. They just want the money

Got Azn Fever
01-05-07, 19:38
Hey Gents,

I was reading the Times' sport page and noticed a new ad for Westside. But it had Prince's old address.

What's new there? New owners or just trying a new make over?

Just curious.

Cun Cook
01-05-07, 20:15
I took your advice Sab, did what you said. Basically the girl said ten dollars extra to touch and play for each dance and I was like hell yeah. After the 4th dance she tells me fingering isn't playing =/ so she wanted to charge an extra 20 bucks to each dance. Shes from outta town I think her name started with an e she says shes from houston don't patronize her!

Scoup
01-06-07, 23:20
Now see this would not have happen if the girl are left alone to please the guys inside. EPPD, you have to leave the girls to do what makes the guy happy. http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=5900310

Scoup

Sabroso27
01-07-07, 00:35
So what happend? Did they try to hook up with the same girl? Was it because of a dancer or just cholos being stupid? EPPD is gonna crack down on the Cab?

Cruiser87
01-16-07, 20:51
I cruised by the Red Parrot Club, got several dances, from 2 different girls, I will be polite and not mention their names but wow after 2 dances, I got BBBJ, and after 3 dances from the other, she popped rubber on and sat on it, nice tight box, even gave me her digits.

Sabroso27
01-17-07, 15:11
HEy some info on the ladies would be nice so we can dip in the action. If you get brain and some covered fun I pretty sure we all would to dip in it too. Can you PM the names?

Scoup
01-22-07, 11:59
Tueday should be the day that she will be appearing at the Parrot so go meet one great girl. You might get some great fun too.

Scoup

Kimiko Angel
01-24-07, 00:36
Hey Gents,

I will be at the Red Parrot all this week. Daytime only, but please ask for me by name. Angel.

I also would like to ask gents that don't ask what will happen or how much.

This will make most girls think that you are LE. Hello Gents.

I hope Scoop that it was not you who did this to me today.

Love ya,

Kimiko

Sabroso27
01-31-07, 15:21
What the deal? Has El Paso just fallen off as far as strip clubs. Does the Cab not offer it services anymore? What about Jags or the Parrott? Does alexis still work at the parrott? She was a great provider when she was at the Cab. Come on fellas, we need some reports!!!

Kimiko Angel
01-31-07, 23:52
Hey Gents,

Parrot is the place even if Im not there. And if I am it's your lucky day. Just ask around.

Pm for some info on girls.

Love Ya,

Kimiko

Sabroso27
02-19-07, 17:36
Whats going in the clubs in EP? Who are the girls that are willing to play? cmon fellas

Sabroso27
02-19-07, 17:39
No more reports rookie, what happened? You still going to the Cab? If u are hit up Princess, Josie or Mabel. Princess and Mabel go for 6 and less, Josie u get as teh club opens for 8.

Bzmil
02-21-07, 22:20
What are experience with Josie? Is she nice or what? I heard conflicting things that she is not nice.

No more reports rookie, what happened? You still going to the Cab? If u are hit up Princess, Josie or Mabel. Princess and Mabel go for 6 and less, Josie u get as teh club opens for 8.

Sabroso27
02-23-07, 17:30
She is an older lady with enormous tits. YMMV with her, i know she rides me just fine and likes to play both in and out the club

Kimiko Angel
03-15-07, 00:01
I have missed this board so much. I will be at the local club on Friday. Come watch me dance.

Love Ya,

Kimiko

Bolongo
04-02-07, 12:42
Brianna Is A Thief!! Do Not Give Her Any Services And Warn Anyone She Is With. She Will Give Half A Dance Or Even If You Ask For A "special Dance" She Will Stop And Give An Excuse And Never Come Back.

Member #2479
04-02-07, 17:09
Jaguar’s and Red Parrot Report

I went to jaguars on Saturday night it was crowded, and to my bad luck I chose a pregnant girl for a lap dance which I did not know she was pregnant, fuck jaguars why would they allow pregnant girls there or at least she should not hide her belly because I know some like them preggers,

also my bad luck continued when I chose a petite fat assed Caucasian girl because she was so small I didn’t know she has huge thighs and the worst she is from Arizona fuck I and all Hispanics hate Arizona fuck that fat ass *****.

Also there is a big sign at the front of the ladies dressing room which states something like it is an aggravated offense to ask for sexual encounters and to not even joke about it.

So the 3 ladies I ask if they escort the 3 of them said no, to not even for a lot of money.
Maybe the mature and fat girls at jaguars do escort but who cares about them I only want to screw the thin ones.

Before Jaguars I went to the Red Parrot to see Pornstar Mary Carey, and I saw a lot of mature ladies and lest just say voluptuous ladies but that’s ok because the Red Parrot caters to truckers at that may be they’re tastes.

And by the way Mary Carey Charges $3000 an hour see bellamodes.com but I’m glad I didn’t to take her up because she was very paranoid about the cops lurking around the club.

Fetishexotic
04-05-07, 00:50
Regarding Jags, yeah if any of you get a hottie from jags to escort, message me, and I'll pitch in half her cost.

I went to jaguars on Saturday night it was crowded, and to my bad luck I chose a pregnant girl for a lap dance which I did not know she was pregnant, fuck jaguars why would they allow pregnant girls there or at least she should not hide her belly because I know some like them preggers,

also my bad luck continued when I chose a petite fat assed Caucasian girl because she was so small I didn’t know she has huge thighs and the worst she is from Arizona fuck I and all Hispanics hate Arizona fuck that fat ass *****.

Also there is a big sign at the front of the ladies dressing room which states something like it is an aggravated offense to ask for sexual encounters and to not even joke about it.

So the 3 ladies I ask if they escort the 3 of them said no, to not even for a lot of money.
Maybe the mature and fat girls at jaguars do escort but who cares about them I only want to screw the thin ones.

Before Jaguars I went to the Red Parrot to see Pornstar Mary Carey, and I saw a lot of mature ladies and lest just say voluptuous ladies but that’s ok because the Red Parrot caters to truckers at that may be they’re tastes.

And by the way Mary Carey Charges $3000 an hour see bellamodes.com but I’m glad I didn’t to take her up because she was very paranoid about the cops lurking around the club.

Fetishexotic
04-05-07, 00:58
Anyone tried Pamela from Jags, nice but lost her digits, if anyone may still have them let me know PM me.

Thanks

Kimiko Angel
04-10-07, 01:16
I hate to tell you this gents but the club scene has gone down. I will be at my local haunt, but today a girl took one of my fans for a ride to nothing. So my buds don't get taken by this girl. Her name is Big Sasha. Watch out.

Kimiko

Spidey Man
04-10-07, 14:10
Kimiko,

Thank you for alerting your fans, you are an exceptional performer. I have had many full service encounters with Big Sasha at the club but I'm sure YMMV. My concern with Big Sasha is her escalating size; she is now comparable to Ice.

Flight Time
04-10-07, 22:55
LOL. I'd probably tend to avoid anyone that had a name starting with "big" but that's my preference.

Are you in Town Kimiko? I thought your site said you were heading to Vegas way.

Gino the Rod
04-11-07, 22:14
LOL. I'd probably tend to avoid anyone that had a name starting with "big" but that's my preference.Funny, though I do believe it's because there are two by the same name and this one is a lot taller, but very well-proportioned. I've recently gone around the patch with some taller friends, 5'10 and 5'11, and it's been a hell of a great ride!

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Gino the Rod
04-11-07, 23:04
I hadn't been in a loooong time, but decided to check out the talent at Montana Hideaway, since I already had a date for the next day and didn't really want any additional action. This is not a classy club, reminds me a lot of some of the seedier clubs across the line.

Well, nothing was making my juices flow while nursing my beers, so I went to the pool table and racked them up. From there I could see the hottest girl there giving someone a fine table dance. Just as I finished my table I turned around and there she was, Lilly, inviting herself to a round of pool. Introductions included a very nice full-body hug, and I knew I would want more after the game.

I haven't had as much fun at a pool table in a long time, playing with a sexy, playful young thing. Off we went to VIP and after 3 songs we were all sweaty and wet. Very nice. Must come back for more!

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Scwoodus
04-15-07, 17:56
I decided to give this place a try last week. Wow, what a waste of money. The only woman in there that I actually enjoyed the company of was the bartender.

There were a couple times when I thought things might look promising, but when it came down to it, it was just girls trying to scam the customers out of as much cash as possible.

Looks like I will be going back to the Cab on my next business trip.

Kimiko Angel
04-23-07, 11:07
Ok gents,

I need to give you a heads up... Sofia took someone for $$$$ for 1 hour. So beware.

Love Ya
Kimiko

PS I will be at work between 12 to 6pm.

Kimiko Angel
04-23-07, 11:09
LOL. I'd probably tend to avoid anyone that had a name starting with "big" but that's my preference.

Are you in Town Kimiko? I thought your site said you were heading to Vegas way.May be that is why they are calling me little angel lately. I'm back to play.

Kimiko Angel
04-23-07, 11:11
Kimiko,

Thank you for alerting your fans, you are an exceptional performer. I have had many full service encounters with Big Sasha at the club but I'm sure YMMV. My concern with Big Sasha is her escalating size; she is now comparable to Ice.Thank you very much. As for the escalating size, Ice is losing and she is gaining. She is also drinking more than usual.

Love Ya,

Kimiko

Kimiko Angel
05-01-07, 13:19
Hey Gents,

I will be at my local play spot so come in for fun. If Angie is there maybe you can get some girl on girl action..

Love Ya,

Kimiko

P.S. She is good by herself also,

LE Watcher
05-06-07, 02:43
Baby, I miss you. Can't wait until next time...

Gino the Rod
05-06-07, 11:29
It's not the funnest I know, but it's conveniently on the way home and I can relax with a beer and a hardon. ;-)

I stopped by Friday after work and ran into two lady friends from Montana Hideaway (I know, another low-rent place -- this time NOT conveniently located). Had some fun and talked of future mileage.

Now, the point of this post, I went by Saturday night (last night) around 10:30 -- Closed!

What a funny way to do business. Busted again?

Have fun,
Play safe,

Gino

Arcdex
05-07-07, 19:50
I haven't heard anything about a bust at JB's, Gino. Anyone else? Usually El Paso's Finest like to trumpet their strip club busts. Meanwhile, cars are getting stolen, houses are getting broken into. Priorities, priorities.

And now they're going to try to push that "no-touch zone" again for clubs here in town, citing it's a "quality of life" issue. Uh-huh. They can't fix the downtown area, but they spend their time worrying about what consenting adults do. Typical politicians.

I guess we should all visit the Cabaret and all our favorite haunts one last time before they're all pushed out of business.

I gotta move out of this town.

Arc

Kimiko Angel
05-07-07, 21:41
It's not the funnest I know, but it's conveniently on the way home and I can relax with a beer and a hardon. ;-)

I stopped by Friday after work and ran into two lady friends from Montana Hideaway (I know, another low-rent place -- this time NOT conveniently located). Had some fun and talked of future mileage.

Now, the point of this post, I went by Saturday night (last night) around 10:30 -- Closed!

What a funny way to do business. Busted again?

Have fun,
Play safe,

GinoDamn,

The RP is getting most of the girls from there. But I heard that they didn't have any customers or dancers Sat. that is why they were not open.

Love Ya,

Kimiko

Kndylvr
05-08-07, 21:22
I've noticed the ad in the paper for the Red Parrot is advertising a topless car wash on Saturday from 11-4. Anyone know any more details about this, such as the cost or anything else? Any additional information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kandy-lover

Kimiko Angel
05-16-07, 13:12
Hey you missed it all me toppless playing in the water with the bubbles and the nice hot sun. Next time come and play.

Love Ya
Kimiko

Kimiko Angel
05-16-07, 13:14
Baby, I miss you. Can't wait until next time...Ahh next time will be off the hook for both of us once more.

Love Ya,

Kimiko

Spidey Man
05-17-07, 16:41
Red Parrot has been a goldmine lately with all the girls that are willing to provide full service. The hard part now is to decide who to start with. Josie from the cab, just started there as well as Brushel from jags. I don’t want to mention names on who will provide extras just start in the VIP and the girls will find you. Before the first dance is over you will know if the dancer is willing to provide extras. Have Fun!

Gino the Rod
05-19-07, 00:14
Red Parrot has been a goldmine lately with all the girls that are willing to provide full service. The hard part now is to decide who to start with. Josie from the cab, just started there as well as Brushel from jags. I don’t want to mention names on who will provide extras just start in the VIP and the girls will find you. Before the first dance is over you will know if the dancer is willing to provide extras. Have Fun!If it's someone I know as Brichelle, be very careful. Hustle is her middle name. Okay, it's most of their middle names, but she's particularly hot and it's easy for the little head to take over. And before you know it...

Have fun,
Play safe,

Gino

Spidey Man
05-19-07, 10:08
Yes Gino it is probably her I just didn't know how to spell her name. And yes she is capable of hustling you out of your house, car and easily your wallet. I have also ended up having a great time with her and would recommend the experience if you can finish negotiating before all the blood leaves your brain.

Arcdex
06-06-07, 23:37
Hey all!

Has anyone noticed any enforcement at the local clubs of that new ridiculous 6-foot rule yet? I've been wanting to go down to the Cabaret recently, but don't really want to plunk down any cash if I can't get anywhere near the girls, I mean that's the whole point of heading down to the Cabaret!

I don't think the ordinance extends outside city limits, but I'd hate to drive all the way out to the Hideaway.

Arc

Bolongo
06-08-07, 22:03
well i was at jags last week and its still the same. they are fighting it and say it will never take effect. I got my extras in the vip so it is still the same. Went to Zebras on the far west and the girls are pretty, but its just topless. don't know about extras yet....

Sabroso27
07-22-07, 12:58
Has anyone had any luck with Jade from the Parrott(She is totally hott). PM the info if you all dont want to post the replies. Thanks

Spidey Man
07-23-07, 12:27
Yes Jade does provide FS she is more expensive than the rest and you need to bring your own protection. I prefer to get her regular high mileage dances at the normal dance rate and then go to on of the other dancers to finish off the evening. She allows plenty of exploration and mutual contact at $20.00 a song in the V.I.P.

Justsomeim
07-23-07, 14:44
Yes Jade does provide FS she is more expensive than the rest and you need to bring your own protection. I prefer to get her regular high mileage dances at the normal dance rate and then go to on of the other dancers to finish off the evening. She allows plenty of exploration and mutual contact at $20.00 a song in the V.I.P.I goto RP all the time but for the life of me I can't remember which one this one is. Any descriptions would be helpful. Had a nice taste of champagne there the other day, not to pricey.

Spidey Man
07-24-07, 12:36
There is a picture of Jade on the Red Parrots ******* web page. Just look under pictures.

Justsomeim
07-24-07, 16:36
There is a picture of Jade on the Red Parrots ******* web page. Just look under pictures.I was just on there site but none of the pictures have names underneath so I'm not for sure which one I'm looking for. there's 2 pages with pics.

Thanks,

Spidey

Spidey Man
07-25-07, 10:15
I was just on there site but none of the pictures have names underneath so I'm not for sure which one I'm looking for. there's 2 pages with pics.The moderator removed the web page I referenced. Jade is about 5 feet tall, dark hair, big real breasts and a nose piercing. Hope it helps.

Sabroso27
07-25-07, 17:47
Yo rookies...you cant sell the girls out like that here. LE reads this too. Names and info is ok. If you are gonna get detailed out with pics and sites, PM the person. Lets keep the providers out of stings so we all can enjoy them

Justsomeim
07-25-07, 18:56
Yo rookies...No Problem Senior.

I think it was you that did bring up the subject however and asked for replies. All we are talking about is a fantasy and that's what these sites are about. I apologize to the moderators but let's try to be peaceful.

Sabroso27
07-26-07, 13:05
Just PM responses when you are gonna get detailed out. That way it just not out in the open. With the new ordinace trying to kick in we dont wanna lose out on these chicas. Like most pics you see here are of SWs.

Kwik Ryk
07-26-07, 15:09
The Bird sounds like an excellent spot, will definitely check it out.

Purepleazure
07-26-07, 20:56
Hey guys,

This site is great! This will be my first of many to come reports. I went to Jgs last night they remodeled which is great, not as crowded as it use to, fems were 7-8 I got a vip but no extras at all, there is too much light in the vip, oh and they have raise the cover to 20. Going to RP tonight to see wassup. Keep us posted!

Purepleazure
07-26-07, 21:07
Hey guys this site is great!! This will be my first of many to come reports. I went to Jgs last night they remodeled which is great, not as crowded as it use to, fems were 7-8 I got a vip but no extras at all, there is too much light in the vip, oh and they have raise the cover to 20. Going to RP tonight to see wasssup.

Purepleazure
07-26-07, 21:10
The Bird sounds like an excellent spot, will definitely check it out.Hey guys this site is great!! This will be my first of many to come reports. I went to Jgs last night they remodeled which is great, not as crowded as it use to, fems were 7-8 I got a vip but no extras at all, there is too much light in the vip, oh and they have raise the cover to 20. Going to RP tonight to see wasssup.

Gino the Rod
07-26-07, 22:33
This site is great! This will be my first of many to come reports. LOL! Posting everything 3 times doesn't count!

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Arcdex
07-29-07, 01:25
Anyone been to The Cab after that stabbing that took place a couple nights ago? I was actually going to take a trip there that night but changed my mind at the last minute. Good thing, too, apparently!

I did go to Foxy's, though. God, what a waste. Almost as bad as the last time (and I mean last time) I went to Nero's: decent-looking gals, bad lap dances, and overpriced. Be better to just to rent an adult video!

Arc

Cienega32
07-31-07, 23:16
I see that the city is putting off the 6 foot rule for 3 or 4 days beyond their original start date.

Guess they have one more party to throw...

Sabroso27
08-01-07, 14:07
When is the rule supposed to take effect? I thought Jags and Tequila Sunrise were fighting this law in the courts? How about the Cab...should we just give up on this place?

Cienega32
08-03-07, 01:20
When is the rule supposed to take effect? I thought Jags and Tequila Sunrise were fighting this law in the courts? How about the Cab...should we just give up on this place?
It's fuzzy for me now but I think they said it was moved from the 6th to the 10th and still facing opposition from the clubs, like you said.

Justsomeim
08-03-07, 14:32
It's fuzzy for me now but I think they said it was moved from the 6th to the 10th and still facing opposition from the clubs, like you said.I saw in the paper today that Tequila Sunrise is still offering dances. I know those dates haven't came upon us yet but I don't think they'll be enforced.

Flight Time
08-04-07, 15:41
I think they will.

They setup cute little teams to nail smokers in clubs.

Rankin
08-16-07, 21:54
I decided to go out to Montana Hideway on Tuesday, I usually frequent the Cab but I'm not sure if they are enforcing the new ordinance yet so I took a drive. Driving up, the Hideaway was dead but Platinum has reopened next door, so I said what the hell.

It's BYOB with a $10 cover. I talked to some of the ladies and it looks like the owner of Hideaway bought the club anticipating the extra business because of the new law. There were about 20 girls at around 10pm. The number of girls has doubled in about a week. I recognized a couple of girls from Foxy and an older lady named Iris who worked at the Cab a long time ago. Most of the ladies were 6's or & 7's with some 8's and 4's. Dances are $.1 for topless, nude is $.2 but only in the VIP which costs you $.2 for a wristband, just like the hideaway. Extras are available including FS with the right girl.

Belldude2
08-22-07, 01:22
Ok guys,

So whats the deal. I have been following the EP times but have not seen an update yet on the rule. Has it gone fully into effect?

Bolongo
08-24-07, 09:39
Ok guys,

So whats the deal. I have been following the EP times but have not seen an update yet on the rule. Has it gone fully into effect?

The rule has taken effect. As of last saturday, they were still charging $20 at Jags, and the girls now wear pasties and panties, not g-strings or thongs. Not too busy, and didn't get any VIP or see anyone go in there. It may be better to go in the day or it may be prime time to hook up with girls after hours. One very sexy dance who worked from 3pm til 2 pm and she only made $100 after having to pay the club. Red Parrot and Zebra along with Platinum may be the new spots to hit. if you check it out, let me know.

Mugroso
08-24-07, 22:10
One very sexy dance who worked from 3pm til 2 pm and she only made $100 after having to pay the club.

You mean 2am right? Its about time a stripper made less money than me.

Mugroso

Adam Duritz
09-01-07, 02:36
Had a blast at the Parrot this past week. Many hot women working, wish I had taken more cash as there were plenty of girls to spend it on. Rolled in the afternoon, and thought it was going to be dead. But surprisingly, the selection was all right.

Anyway, there's one girl there named Callie who danced awesome and just about gave me a hickey just for tipping her on the main stage. Would have loved to see what she does in the VIP but I couldn't get her away from 2 other patrons. Has anyone gotten dances from her? Just wondering about mileage there.

Had a great time with another dancer there who is freaking gorgeous named Andrea. Definitely worth getting a VIP dance from.

What can I say, trying to come to El Paso again in a few weeks, this time bringing more cash.

Sabroso27
09-04-07, 15:24
How how have the clubs inside the city limits been since this 6 foot rule took place. Have any of you gone to the old stomping grounds like the Cab or Jags?

Justsomeim
09-04-07, 18:35
How how have the clubs inside the city limits been since this 6 foot rule took place. Have any of you gone to the old stomping grounds like the Cab or Jags?My main place in RP, I heard though that the we going to get rid of the law in the next few weeks, only nothing has been officially announced. I heard though that girls just aren't making anything.

Went to Zebra's for the first time on Friday, didn't really care for it much, girls with big attitudes and egos that they clearly didn't deserve. Looks too high scale and probably won't venture back. Not enough privacy and we all know that's what counts.

Justsomeim
09-07-07, 14:05
Went to RP yesterday, the place has filled up. Was there around 5 and there was a lot of customers a good selection of girls. One of the ladies told me that nobody was spending money which can be the case sometimes but I think it's a good place to spend a few dollars still.

There's gotta be more SC reports guys, where you guys goin?

Boise Cash
09-20-07, 12:27
I'm going to be in El Paso the first week of the month staying close by the airport. What club's do you recomened to go to and which one offer FS in VIP?

Boise Cash
09-26-07, 16:51
She works at the Jaquars any one have any info on this girl?

Boy Scout410
10-05-07, 03:38
Gentlemen,

As I write this post, I am literally drained. I spent the early evening driving by Jags, and saw only 6 cars in the parking lot total. So I went up to Montana to check out Lamplighters, since I had never been there, which I will never do again. Only three customers and maybe 5 dancers. Only one of which was semi-hot, the rest were out of my weight limit. I guess the semi-hot one was too good to table dance. I tipped her $5 on stage, and she never circulated around the room, too busy talking to the other girls, and sitting on her beautiful ass.

Night was still young, so I headed to the RP and had an awesome time in the VIP. I met one Latina who spent about 3 hours with me, and it only cost me $150. She gave me her life story, which I played out as similar to mine. Her dances with me got her so hot and wet, which I did verify with my finger, that she volunteered to follow me to my hotel. After multiple pops, and recieving her personal cell number, and real name, I will definitely be seeing her again outside the club. I think, I may have found another Novia. I am literally on cloud 9, as I can still smell her stripper perfume in the room. Growing up in New Mexico, I have such a weakness for Latina women. I won't give out her name, but I will describe her. She is about 5'5" with long brown hair and blond hightlights with the size funbags, about 125#, a tight little pussy, and the perfect Latina ASS!

God, I love your town, and I am lucky that I have to travel here for business 2-3 times/month. She wouldn't let me take pictures in the hotel, but who knows what the next time will bring?

Definitely better than anything I have found in J-town.

$150 plus a bottle of $25 wine = priceless evening!

Coyote,

I think this definitely beats Jessica in price, and maybe looks? Although, I will try Jessica out before I leave town tomorrow. 19 Y. O. Is just almost too good to pass up, and I do thank you for posting her website with contact info.

Thanks,

Boy Scout

Boise Cash
10-08-07, 13:13
Ok, guy's thanks for all the info and help. For those that I'm sorry for not getting back to you quickly, Laptop problems.

Thursday went to Cabaret Club was going to hit the RP but taxi driver told me I would like Cabaret better. Place is not like the Spirtmint Rhino " For those who have been to Las Vegas or LA you know what I'm talking about, but not a bad place at all. I meet a few grils that night. And left early had a early morning

The next night I went again and stayied all night their, Spend it with Tonia damn that girl fine? Any one know her? I got her cell number and real name she has another friend "PRINCESS" I got a dance from both of them well worth it. The only Thing I didn't like about this places was that the customers and Dancer get jeliouse. I guess Tonia spent over 3 hours with me then I told her to go work since the clients and girls where getting upset.

Damn I thought Boise, IDAHO was fun, but you guy's are damn lucky.

Flight Time
10-20-07, 20:24
Has anybody seen if the 6 foot rule is in effect?

Tequila's ad's say dances still in effect, and I've heard Jag's has the covers on the girls.

Bolongo
11-04-07, 22:15
The six foot rule is only if they aare nudde. Now they wear latex cant even see it) onver the nipples and thongs. The P is still the ssame. Most will still let you see it,and th grinding is still the sae. There are two there that outright asked me if wanted extras. Both charged 200 but negotiable to 140. Be careful if they stop and say, lets hook up ouutside the club and will meet you, dont. they will not show up. Just tell them you want to finish you ll go from there. BRING YOUR OWN RUBBER! Trusted members for names. Had a few to HJ and BJ but YMMV. Looking for any leads at RP any other club. Oh, if yall don't know, call 915-541-8900. You ccan hook up with all kinds of females here. I have hooked up with atleast 10.

Flight Time
11-05-07, 23:02
The six foot rule is only if they aare nudde. Now they wear latex cant even see it) onver the nipples and thongs. The P is still the ssame. Most will still let you see it,and th grinding is still the sae. There are two there that outright asked me if wanted extras. Both charged 200 but negotiable to 140. Be careful if they stop and say, lets hook up ouutside the club and will meet you, dont. they will not show up. Just tell them you want to finish you ll go from there. BRING YOUR OWN RUBBER! Trusted members for names. Had a few to HJ and BJ but YMMV. Looking for any leads at RP any other club. Oh, if yall don't know, call 915-541-8900. You ccan hook up with all kinds of females here. I have hooked up with atleast 10.Thanks for the info Bolongo

Justsomeim
11-06-07, 11:52
If you guys didn't know, I was at RP yesterday and met Josie, I know a lot of you guys liked her from Cab, now she's at Rp working every weekday I think till 6 or so. Good lady, real freaky in a great way, but way too much perfume, smelled like her all night and most of you know, that just ain't right.

Raypyugh
11-09-07, 20:27
Going to the Parrot this weekend, can anyone PM me some good info, girls i should look out for to have a good time, all the good stuff.

Purepleazure
11-13-07, 14:34
Went to FXs last Thursday the place does not have the 6-foot rule, out of 10 fems 3 where a good seven, 2 a good 8.5 and the rest where not good, the place is ok and the service is very nice. Got my self some vips with some extras for a few bucks with 2 of the fems. We will go back this week so I will be sure to keep you guys updated.

Rankin
11-16-07, 02:19
Went to the Cab. this evening at about 8:00pm. Some nice looking girls, several that I've never seen before. I started talking to Karen and we were having a good time. I got 3 dances from her which included a HJ. I didn't negotiate anything but it just happened. When the fun was over she tried to charge me $$.2- FOR A HJ. The dances were topless, so I gave her $70, but with a lot of bitching on her part. She is about 5'5", blonde highlight and a little belly. I say stay away from her, there were several others that are more friendly. My guess is that she won't stick around too much longer.

Rankin

Cruizing Scene
11-17-07, 19:08
Anyone know any good "Dancer" escorts? For $$ or $$$? Looking for someone good for this weekend. if so, please PM me.

Went to the Cab. this evening at about 8:00pm. Some nice looking girls, several that I've never seen before. I started talking to Karen and we were having a good time. I got 3 dances from her which included a HJ. I didn't negotiate anything but it just happened. When the fun was over she tried to charge me $$.2- FOR A HJ. The dances were topless, so I gave her $70, but with a lot of bitching on her part. She is about 5'5", blonde highlight and a little belly. I say stay away from her, there were several others that are more friendly. My guess is that she won't stick around too much longer.

Rankin

Bolongo
11-17-07, 23:22
Well I hate to say that I am no longer in El Paso. I had a lot of great times. Last week I went to a few places. I went to RP and got a few dances from Luna. She is a beautiful 23 year old from Mexico. Small body with big fake tits, and a tan body. She has blonde highlights and very bright white teeth. Dances were ok. lots of tit grabbing but thats it. Went back to Jags and hooked up with a girl that normally works daytime. From what I gather, girls are more willing to go all the way because it is less crowded. Try looking for Roxi, Porche, Hennessey, or another thick older looking lite skinned black chick with huge fake tits. Also had good times in J-town as well. Venus continues to please, only .40. Enjoy and hopefully I will visit and enjoy the fruits of E.P.

Member #4509
11-20-07, 00:29
I will be in El Paso, Texas, in the next few days. Can anyone tell me which girls and what times to go to jags, I went there a few times I was in town and there were some hotties offering. If anyone has any stories there do tell.

Atdapoint
11-26-07, 06:58
After 16 long months I finally get back from Iraq and was looking foward to spending a small fortune on El Paso's finest. I am in Hawaii, but was planning on going home for Christmas leave, but now that's shot to hell because of this BS law. How bad is it? I have been in and out of the EP strip club scene for the past 7 years. Is the quality still the same? I was there on my mid-tour leave in March and got FS from the usuals at the Cabaret and Jags. Someone please give me some hope. Is Mabel still at the Cab? Anyone know an Angie who works at Jags during the day? I wanted to reenlist to go back to EP, but now I'm not sure.

Justsomeim
11-26-07, 19:05
After 16 long months I finally get back from Iraq and was looking foward to spending a small fortune on El Paso's finest. I am in Hawaii, but was planning on going home for Christmas leave, but now that's shot to hell because of this BS law. How bad is it? I have been in and out of the EP strip club scene for the past 7 years. Is the quality still the same? I was there on my mid-tour leave in March and got FS from the usuals at the Cabaret and Jags. Someone please give me some hope. Is Mabel still at the Cab? Anyone know an Angie who works at Jags during the day? I wanted to reenlist to go back to EP, but now I'm not sure.It sounds much worse than it ever really was, don't think you'll have any type of problem finding the things you need especially BCD. They might be a lil, and I mean a lil covered up with a tassle or some $hit but don't worry, EP is still kickin.

sorry don't know about the girls, I'm a dirty birdie kinda guy.

Sabroso27
11-29-07, 14:38
What is a good price to pay at the RP fpr some action? A girl qouted me 2 Ben Franklins, and that aint gonna happen.

Justsomeim
11-29-07, 17:24
What is a good price to pay at the RP fpr some action? A girl qouted me 2 Ben Franklins, and that aint gonna happen.Have to negotiate it out, $ and a lil above is most I'll go, just work it out before goin to vip.

Watcher50
11-30-07, 16:38
The strip club scene is in chaos due to the new laws. No one knows what’s going on. Here are my experiences at three different clubs last week.

First of all Foxy. There were about 20 ladies and 20 guys there. This is a nude BYOB place. However, I saw little nude dancing, most topless, a couple of ladies nude. I was able to tip at the stage, either between the tits or in the garter. None of the girls there did much for me. There was a very thin black girl, a couple of gorda latin ladies, and some bleached blondes.

Then I went to Cabaret. Another BYOB nude place. Very dark so hard to see the dancers unless they wore white so the black light made them glow. Most of the ladies were latin, a little older. One black girl that you could hardly see on stage. A couple of the ladies came up and showed their tits and said we would have a good time in a private dance. One nice shaped younger latin, spoke good English. She said the topless dances were 10 and for 20 the bottom stayed on, but was not in the way. I took the 20, and we had a good time. The songs are fairly long, and there was mutual touching. She had my pants open and I enjoyed the feel of her tits and pussy.

Next I went to JB’s which used to be nude. Now they have a liquor license, so I "topless" The girls dance with tape on their nipples, and bottoms stay on. I talked to one lady about the law. She said it has not been fully enacted, yet. She said they have to keep the nipples covered but they could still do dances. She said the 6 foot rule would go into effect, no lap dances, and no tipping at the stage. I asked if that would put her out of business, and she said pretty much. She normally dances at Foxy, and it wasn’t clear from her explanation what would happen there. She said this was a Texas law, although I thought it was El Paso. I got a dance from her, and there was some touching on my part.

So that’s the state of things at these 3 places.

Dubblee
12-05-07, 21:09
Hi fellow mongers, new to this site. Frequented jags a few yrs back and wondered if "brenda" still danced there? She is VERY recognizable. Latina, 5'3", thin, tanned, long hair, and a pair of HUGE enhanced's. She danced on occasion, mostly waitressed. If not, anyone know where she is now?

Also, does "luna" danceatjags anymore? I read a post stating she dancesatrp now. Just wondering, any info would be appreciated.

Elpguy77
12-08-07, 14:17
I went to the hideaway, one of my fav places, I am into the strip club scene. Friday night and it was packed with girls, plenty of choices and great music, rather trendy. VIP also seems to be upgraded with good couches and looks better. Although i stuck to the table dances, the girls are real friendly anyway.

I took a poke oh i say three girls, carolina is a hottie, real friendly and sweet looking 20 something, i would say like a 7.

Then came on Roxanne, this one is my regular, plenty of contact, dirty talking, and a nice plump body, recommend her to anyone, dont expect any more special favors with her though out of the norm.

Took a poke with another one forgot her name, but she is more than norm, maybe next time take her to VIP and post her details, from table dance there was scope for plenty of extras.

Got friendly with another girl, wont post her name here, but we met when she got off work for coffee, got her number, she might actually wanna party, so thats never happened before!

She gave me the lowdown on some of the girls, three girls erica, maxine and araceli they apparently like giving extra extra favors. You guys might want to check them out, and post details.

Well thats my report, I ended spending $.6 total and came away with a possibility of a date !

Kwik Ryk
12-12-07, 22:57
Where's the best place for a bachelor party? Would it be the Hideaway?

Best friend's getting married in a few weeks and wanted to show him a good time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Kimiko, you better be ready for me girl.

Flight Time
12-13-07, 11:03

Best friend's getting married in a few weeks and wanted to show him a good time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Kimiko, you better be ready for me girl.I would think the Red Parrot.

Justsomeim
12-13-07, 20:09
I would think the Red Parrot.Definitely, was there this afternoon and I'm telling you it's the best in EP. You can get your money's worth, try to stay away from the night girls though, they can give you more hassles and it can be harder to find what your looking for. RP is my only choice.

Belldude2
12-16-07, 07:07

Kimiko, you better be ready for me girl.Actually, for a bachelor party, I would contact Kimiko and ask her for a party with some of her friends. I am sure she has a couple she trusts, and have it in a good hotel or something and just have the time of your life. I would trust her for this.

Flight Time
12-17-07, 01:38
Actually, for a bachelor party, I would contact Kimiko and ask her for a party with some of her friends. I am sure she has a couple she trusts, and have it in a good hotel or something and just have the time of your life. I would trust her for this.She dances at the RP also from time to time, swing over talk and check her out.

Kimiko Angel
12-17-07, 23:53
She dances at the RP also from time to time, swing over talk and check her out.I do. But I can make a wild party at a hotel. I have about 4 girls I work with. I can even arange for a girl on girl fun for a show. It's all up to him. But I can say this. I do plan on having him on my face soon.

Love Ya,

Kimiko

Obitrice
12-29-07, 23:33
I have only been hitting Jags and the RP for the last several months.

As everyone has been saying, Jags is panties w/ painted pasties on. Everything else is business as usual. Please, do everyone a favor, and refuse to pay $30 for a lap dance. I always ask "how much" when a dancer asks me if I would like a dance. They all want $30 a song. To me, that is ridiculous. Crazyhorse in Las Vegas does not even charge that.

The Red Parrot seems to always be hopping. No pasties. VIP is a lot more crowded though. I was surprised to here the chat about Jade. I did not think she offered extras.

I'll post more as I learn it. Also, please keep me in the loop via PMs if there is any information floating around.

PEACE

Bored Husband
01-02-08, 18:21
I used to hit up the cabaret and the ladies there were always willing to do the "extras", how is it now. I live out of town now, and will be in El Paso and would like to hit up the cabaret. Any comments or suggestions would be nice.

Thanks to all

Obitrice
01-03-08, 05:31
I can't give you any info on the Caberet. I usually only frequent the Red Parrot and Jags.

The RP was pretty dead tonight. I did get to put a face to the name of Mabel. Interesting.

No extras or anything interesting to report.

Denver Dog
01-04-08, 16:01
"Bored Husband" is absolutely right about Cabaret. The "extras" still take place. Unfortunately the ladies sometimes leave a lot to be desired and they're always really paranoid about getting caught: somehow it takes the pleasure out of it.

Obitrice
01-06-08, 04:01
Jags was incredible last night. Plenty of A+ looking dancers. No obvious extras but deals could be worked out and numbers were given out.

Elpguy77
01-06-08, 05:39
Went to Montana Hideaway to start the new year. The club has upped the cover to 15, they say thats its a county mandate or something. I decided to go in anyway and I am glad I did !

The place was unusually void of crowd for a friday night, that meant more ladies for me and the ladies were extra friendly. I took table dances with three different dancers.

Araceli gives an outstanding dance, she is a nurse daytime but a wild cat in the club. She is in her late 30s, but an amazing body all natural dark and shaven everywhere. Her table dance skills are truly GFE like, very smooth skillful non-rushed and sensual. Besides the usual grinding, she has skilled mouth and hands to handle me even with my pants on and she gives a lot of attention to it. I must mention her amazing tight pussy that was nice smelling and great to the touch, she quite encourages you playing with her.

I wished i had taken her to the VIP, but she took care of me outside !! Let me know if any one has had her in the VIP, she seems a great prospect for extras in VIP.

Obitrice
01-08-08, 03:48
Ugh. I hit up the Westside Lounge and it was extremely boring. There were only three dancers there.

I decided to head down the road to Zebras. A bigger mistake. $15 to get in and all dancers are $20. Pretty tame and probably not worth the trip.

Obitrice
01-13-08, 23:35
A few more updates. We hit Montana Hide Away on Wed night. It is what was expected. Extras to be had but w/ 4's and 5's at best. YMMV. Be warned, they will bug you like no one's business for a "tip" on top of any cost.

Friday night we hit Jags. It was packed and all the 8's and 9's were there. Do not, and I mean do not, pay $30 for a table dance. Even the hot, slim, fake titty dancer would go down to $20. Help the cause! Never pay $30 there.

J Town
01-15-08, 23:19
For anyone who remembers her, Ice is back at the Parrot. She looks great and her dances a0re as good as ever. She's only working a few nights a week but well worth waitng for. I plan to go back.

Obitrice
01-16-08, 03:36
For anyone who remembers her, Ice is back at the Parrot. She looks great and her dances a0re as good as ever. She's only working a few nights a week but well worth waitng for. I plan to go back.I knew an Ice at the RP but this was ten years ago. I don't think it can be the same dancer. This one was blonde w/ implants. I can't remember much else.

J Town
01-18-08, 23:59
I knew an Ice at the RP but this was ten years ago. I don't think it can be the same dancer. This one was blonde w/ implants. I can't remember much else.She's a blonde but those aren't implants, they're real.

Obitrice
01-19-08, 05:28
The RP was hopping tonight. Pornstar Jenna Haze was there and the club was packed. Four girls on stage at a time. Not bad at all.

Rambo
01-19-08, 09:02
Are they ever going to get rid of this 6 foot rule? I heard the strip club owners were going to challenge it, but have they done so?

Obitrice
01-20-08, 19:28
Are they ever going to get rid of this 6 foot rule? I heard the strip club owners were going to challenge it, but have they done so?Not one single club is following the 6 foot rule. None. Worst case scenerio, i.e Jags, the club will have the dancers paint pasties on their areolas. Regular dances are still in effect. Clubs outside the city limits have not been affected at all. Just go to the RP or Zebras if you have any concerns about the city's ordinances.

Atdapoint
01-22-08, 09:19
I did get to put a face to the name of Mabel. Interesting.Mabel wasn't giving extras. Now I find that interesting. I hope this is the same Mabel that used to work at the Cabaret. Also anyone ever meet a Jennica that used to work at Jags?

Obitrice
01-23-08, 00:15
Mabel wasn't giving extras. Now I find that interesting. I hope this is the same Mabel that used to work at the Cabaret.I did not talk to Mabel that night so I have no idea what she offers. This Mabel is young, very thin, and has a tat over one of her breasts. Being that she is young, maybe it is a different Mabel than the one from the Cab.

Dubblee
01-23-08, 02:38
Anyone know whatever happened to "Kitty" from Jags? She was young, thin, blonde hair, and a pair of enhanced's to die for!

Belldude2
02-04-08, 01:57
I did not talk to Mabel that night so I have no idea what she offers. This Mabel is young, very thin, and has a tat over one of her breasts. Being that she is young, maybe it is a different Mabel than the one from the Cab.The Mabel that I know of from the cab definately was not "very thin" and she was not that young. I would say about 27 or so. Sound about right guys?

Atdapoint
02-04-08, 15:11
Finally made it back to El Paso and was surprised that nothing had changed. Stopped by Jag during the day and got 2 numbers. I'll post more once I get the chance to use them. Still got a mouthful of T and A there. Thanks for the advice about not paying $30 for the VIP. Got excellent dances from a few ladies and they promised more outside the club. Dropped by the Cab. The Cab is still the Cab. It's still cheap, but you get what you pay for. Sat with Evanesce (? ), and got a few dances and a HJ, but she wanted to make out like a teenager in the club. Again got some numbers, but I'll go back to get a better look at some of these girls before I spend more money. Saw a few other customers getting some extras, but wasn't interested in those dancers. Anyone have any recent luck in the RP during the day?

Atdapoint
02-04-08, 15:14
The Mabel that I know of from the cab definately was not "very thin" and she was not that young. I would say about 27 or so. Sound about right guys?She's 32, kind of a con artist, but has a lot of friends who are down for threesomes. The last I heard was that she moved from the Cab over to Foxy's. Haven't confirmed it yet, but if anyone knows where/when she works I would be thankful.

Spidey Man
02-05-08, 11:41
Mabel from the Cab is now at Red Parrot she works mainly during the day and on Sundays. Her rates and her weight have both increased since leaving the Cab so I know longer use her services but I'm sure she still appeals to some.

Locosexy69
02-05-08, 17:50
What up guys. I'm new to this site, I've been hearing good things about a tall blonde with big tits at the RP goes by Sasha does anyone have some info on this girl?

Atdapoint
02-06-08, 13:48
Started the day about 3 p. M. At the Cab. Dead. Nothing. Nada. This is where the daytime in-club action used to be five years ago. There were 4 dancers the best was about a 3. Took the party over to the RP. You guys in EP have been holding out on the non-locals. I hate going to a place during holidays and special events because the dancers change their schedules around it. I hope this was the normal daytime lineup for the RP because there were some real winner in there. Before I even bought my first drink a dancer named Trinity had me in her mouth. Three songs for $60 bucks and a BJ. I feel bad though, I "accidently" blew my load in her mouth. Anyway she gave me her number and wanted me to call her that day when she got off, but I had other plans. Be warned she has a baby daddy and they have an open relationship. Whatever that means. I hope he doesn't come to my hotel room when I call her. There were about five other dancers there from a 4 to a 8 with Trinity being the 8. On my way out another cute dancer grabbed my crotch and asked if I was ready for round two. Damn. I will be back. Great customer service. Later headed to Jags. As always many beautiful ladies most a 7 or 8. There were a few 6's and some 9's. Just for fun I played the "I from out of town" card. Stay away from Andi and another dancer with a NENA tatoo on her back. They tried to charge me $40 in the VIP and they gave terrible dances. Don't touch me. Whatever. If you charge $40 bucks you better supply the condom. Met up with this great gal, Muneca. That girl is fine, but I wish she had bigger tits. Got some dances and sat for a few. Told me this was her part time job and she was trying to get her own place. I told her I could help her out and got her number. All in all a good night. I've only been in town five days. I hit it twice and got five numbers. If only half of those numbers work out it was a good week. Yes, I did Mable and I'm proud.

Kimiko Angel
02-06-08, 17:44
For anyone who remembers her, Ice is back at the Parrot. She looks great and her dances a0re as good as ever. She's only working a few nights a week but well worth waitng for. I plan to go back.She is back and works on Tues and Sunday. I was her. She is my best friend. I should know.

Atdapoint
02-08-08, 02:22
What up guys. I'm new to this site, I've been hearing good things about a tall blonde with big tits at the RP goes by Sasha does anyone have some info on this girl?I'm not into blondes (the real ones anyway), but I got a few dances from her tonight. Yes, she does have huge tits and a big behind to match. I was sitting in the VIP and saw her getting friendly with some customers before 6 p. M. I got my dances after 6 when the crowd started coming in so I think she was being careful. I was trying to save money so if she wasn't going to bring up extras, neither was I. A word to the wise. Watch out for Andrea. She came up to me like a Korean hooker yelling, "Mista, mista! You buy dance! You no say no! She was practically spitting in my face. Later she calmed down and told me she was from Costa Rica and wanted $300 for outside action. Uh, no. Got some other dances from Angie. She was cute and I got FIV, but do they do butt implants in Juarez? This girl had a thick, not in a good way ass. Wanted $200 for a date, but didn't bite.

Locosexy69
02-08-08, 18:08
I'm not into blondes (the real ones anyway), but I got a few dances from her tonight. Yes, she does have huge tits and a big behind to match. I was sitting in the VIP and saw her getting friendly with some customers before 6 p. M. I got my dances after 6 when the crowd started coming in so I think she was being careful. I was trying to save money so if she wasn't going to bring up extras, neither was I. A word to the wise. Watch out for Andrea. She came up to me like a Korean hooker yelling, "Mista, mista! You buy dance! You no say no! She was practically spitting in my face. Later she calmed down and told me she was from Costa Rica and wanted $300 for outside action. Uh, no. Got some other dances from Angie. She was cute and I got FIV, but do they do butt implants in Juarez? This girl had a thick, not in a good way ass. Wanted $200 for a date, but didn't bite.
Thanks for the reply bro, what are some of the escort places you would recomend, are any of them any good? I've been to several in juaritos but its kind of a hassel going back and forth over there, so any good ones here in EP?

Adam Duritz
02-18-08, 02:13
Mabel from the Cab is now at Red Parrot she works mainly during the day and on Sundays. Her rates and her weight have both increased since leaving the Cab so I know longer use her services but I'm sure she still appeals to some.Too bad, before she had her kid, she was pretty well put together and a cheap bit of fun in the dark of the Cab. I had a little take out with her back in the day and it was all right, but once she ballooned up, it got a little gross trying to tap that fat @$$.

Atdapoint
02-21-08, 00:35
Sorry, been in and out of El Paso for the last week. Got info on two other players at Jag. Got in house action but probably because it was a slow Monday. Teased and played with me so I said "fuck it" and whipped it out. Asked if I had a cover and we went at it for six songs. Didn't ask for more than the price of the VIP so total damage was $180. Went back on Tuesday and got with another girl. Got foreplay and FS through nine songs, but when she was done she asked me how many songs we had. I told her six and again no extra charge, just the $180 for the dances. I already got ripped for putting out too much info so if you are interested PM me.

Atdapoint
02-21-08, 00:45
Too bad, before she had her kid, she was pretty well put together and a cheap bit of fun in the dark of the Cab. I had a little take out with her back in the day and it was all right, but once she ballooned up, it got a little gross trying to tap that fat @$$.Yeah, she was okay after the first kid, but after the second one she got lazy and started hanging out with an asshole for a boyfriend. The only thing that kept me interested was she liked it rough and was starting to experiment with new things. She had a falling out with Princess at the Cab and never went back. Still trying to track her and Josie down, but didn't see them at RP as posted. Anyone have any other leads?

Justsomeim
02-21-08, 18:25
Yeah, she was okay after the first kid, but after the second one she got lazy and started hanging out with an asshole for a boyfriend. The only thing that kept me interested was she liked it rough and was starting to experiment with new things. She had a falling out with Princess at the Cab and never went back. Still trying to track her and Josie down, but didn't see them at RP as posted. Anyone have any other leads?

I havnen't seen Josie for a few weeks, but I know she was there, had a dance or two, way too much perfume and overpriced for rp...

Some good spinners at rp though, will never go wrong with that place, just avoid going on Tuesdays now, PM for info why....

Atdapoint
02-22-08, 01:28
I havnen't seen Josie for a few weeks, but I know she was there, had a dance or two, way too much perfume and overpriced for rp...

Some good spinners at rp though, will never go wrong with that place, just avoid going on Tuesdays now, PM for info why....Yeah I had a problem trying to explain Josie's perfume to my significant other when I got sloppy covering my tracks. Got quotes from her for $300 at the Cab so I never tried her out until last May when she suddenly went for $150. She was good for some daytime BBBJ though. Was hoping to see her at the RP, but no dice. I suspect both she and Mabel might have gone back to the Montana Hideaway where they both started, but I haven't been able to get out there yet.

Weyounmatrix
02-29-08, 23:18
I'm wondering if Atadpoint's stories about the SCs are true. I've PMed him and still no info on the girls, I'm planning a trip on Monday to either Jags or RP, please forum, help me decide which place is better for my time and money to FS.

Thanks again all in advance.

Rambo
03-01-08, 10:03
Went to RP last night. Great time. It was pretty busy, which was good because there was lots of girls.

Got a dance from Maya and some blonde MILF. Finally got a few from Lulu. She is a nice little mexican MILF with an amazing body. Haven't heard much reports on her on here.

The weird part was there Sheriff's deputies there. And not in the way that they were checking up on the club to see if any illegal shit was going down, in the way that they were looking for someone. Anyways, had a good time and saw some good looking girls.

Obitrice
03-01-08, 15:13
I'm wondering if Atadpoint's stories about the SCs are true. I've PMed him and still no info on the girls, I'm planning a trip on Monday to either Jags or RP, please forum, help me decide which place is better for my time and money to FS.The safe money is on Jags. More dancers seem willing to make deals. YMMV. That is just from my experience. I don't have any exact names though.

Weyounmatrix
03-04-08, 20:17
I went to Jags this afternoon, super Tuesday, not very many girls only like 6 available. One girl was doing nothing but pure dances, she was a 9, but asked about how the dances were from other guys, she was a no touch. I did meet Arianna, she was MILF, face a 6 or 7, body a 9 positively. She allowed NE, SE, digits, and she gave me a HJ to completion for 90 bucks. I didn't get a number this time, but she told me to go again. The rest of the girls were 6-7s. Hope to report more in the future, otherwise I will report on ISG as Jackrabbitt69. Atadapoint, I need more info man.

Atdapoint
03-06-08, 08:52
Just to give everyone a heads up. Pay attention during Spring Break. The past couple of years have been a gold mine when I passed through. Most of the girls are looking to make some quick cash. A lot will get agressive and come after you! Last year a girl even gave me a couple of drinks so that she could dance for me. I am starting my new job in AZ so I don't have any current info. I hope things are still the same when I get the opportunity to get back.

Good luck all.

Obitrice
03-10-08, 16:27
The Red Parrot has been kind of weak the last two weekends. At least from our point of view. All the dancers just seem to hover over the people in the VIP. I don't actually see them giving very many dances though.

Bluepanda1
03-21-08, 18:50
Hey!

What's up fellas?

I heard Brooke Haven is going to be at the RP today and Sat.

Is it true?

Scoup
03-22-08, 17:20
Hey!

What's up fellas?

I heard Brooke Haven is going to be at the RP today and Sat.

Is it true?

yes it is true. Mercedes will be coming too in a couple of weeks
Scoup

Obitrice
03-27-08, 22:33
Went to the RP on Tues afternoon and it was "open for business." They have quite a few dancers who barely speak any English and are straight from Juarez. A few them are getting implants from a Doctor in LC. That man is an artist!

Epoch
04-04-08, 03:34
I meant to post but I forgot. I got some pm's from guys on this site with some info on the RP and Cab. I went to Cab on Tuesday the 26th. I set a personal record. I was there for about 25 minutes. Cover was 10 dollars, I think I got there around 430pm. It was so dark inside that the guy that took the 10 used a flashlight to help me find a seat. A chick I couldn't really see grabbed me and took me to a raggedy booth. She was latina, blonde, too soft body, bad boob job, lots of deodorant. When I got to the hotel there was white stuff all over my shirt from her armpits. I don't think she had bathed that day. About 20 seconds into the first song it was on. Fs for 100 to her, 10 dollar cover and a couple bucks for a bottled water. I washed my hands in the bathroom and left. On wed the 27th I went to the RP around 1pm. 5 dollar cover, 6 dollar drink, 20 dollars to sit in vip. Another blonde latina, better body, better boob job. I didn't get any names, but they were the only blonde latinas in both places. At the RP I paid her 140, which I found out later was too much. I was only there about 40 minutes. Why are the urinals so high in the RP? I almost needed to stand on a phone book. I'm going back into ELP on business on April 8 I think. I would like to go to juarez, but last time I went I just walked across and went to some little bar and got a grindy lap dance and that was it. I don't speak any spanish and I didn't know how to get fs in juarez. I know that the women at the Cab aren't 10's, but I like the price and sue me but I like places that are kind of scummy. In the interest in trying something new, I'll try to hit jag's and that montana hideout or whatever this time.

Bluepanda1
04-04-08, 12:47
Hey fellas,

I had the chance to visit the RP yesterday and it was pretty good the girls are mostly 8 and 9 a few 6 and about 2 10's. I met Sparkle she was about an 8 chatted and she asked for a dance but it was too early, i hadn't even gotten my first beer. Then i met Precious a 9 cute face small tits but a huge ass she said it was her birthday supposedly but who cares i skipped her i wanted to see what else was there. Then I met a 10 this girl had it all,cute face nice tits nice ass, good personality, i got a couple of dances from her, 4 to be exact she let me feel her up really well i even got her digits. I saw Sasha, she's blonde with a big rack they looked natural to me. I also had a dance before i left from i don't know who shes got fake tits a nice ass and short brown hair she let me touch her all over and even FIV. Then i got to see Nina Mercedes, she's damn fine in person she gave a great show and she even frenched me it was fast but nonetheless didn't see her do that but to one other guy but that was after me. It was a pretty fun night i think next time i'll go with someone so I won't spend so much $$

Obitrice
04-08-08, 18:49
Another trip to the RP. The daytime girls definitely are ready to service.

Elpguy77
04-09-08, 18:01
My first post for RP. I was in the area, and decided to head down to RP at around 10pm on Tuesday night. From what I heard on this board I was curious to see what the club was like.

I liked the atmosphere, friendly staff, friendly girls, none too pushy or greedy. I sat around with a girl, first day there, bought her a couple of drinks, but then decided not to take a dance, I was merely scouting and looking for eye candy. After a few dollar tips, drinks I ended the night with two table dances and left. Total damage was $.7 with tips, drinks, dances, cover. Not bad for four hours of eye candy. I would rate the girls as mostly 7's and 8s there was one 9 but she was busy.

I did not scout the VIP, because some on the board mentioned action is only before 7pm, is this true? and do u guys buy the girls drinks or get straight to the point?

Wilferns
04-10-08, 01:15
I meant to post but I forgot. I got some pm's from guys on this site with some info on the RP and Cab. I went to Cab on Tuesday the 26th. I set a personal record. I was there for about 25 minutes. Cover was 10 dollars, I think I got there around 430pm. It was so dark inside that the guy that took the 10 used a flashlight to help me find a seat. A chick I couldn't really see grabbed me and took me to a raggedy booth. She was latina, blonde, too soft body, bad boob job, lots of deodorant. When I got to the hotel there was white stuff all over my shirt from her armpits. I don't think she had bathed that day. About 20 seconds into the first song it was on. Fs for 100 to her, 10 dollar cover and a couple bucks for a bottled water. I washed my hands in the bathroom and left. On wed the 27th I went to the RP around 1pm. 5 dollar cover, 6 dollar drink, 20 dollars to sit in vip. Another blonde latina, better body, better boob job. I didn't get any names, but they were the only blonde latinas in both places. At the RP I paid her 140, which I found out later was too much. I was only there about 40 minutes. Why are the urinals so high in the RP? I almost needed to stand on a phone book. I'm going back into ELP on business on April 8 I think. I would like to go to juarez, but last time I went I just walked across and went to some little bar and got a grindy lap dance and that was it. I don't speak any spanish and I didn't know how to get fs in juarez. I know that the women at the Cab aren't 10's, but I like the price and sue me but I like places that are kind of scummy. In the interest in trying something new, I'll try to hit jag's and that montana hideout or whatever this time.It is good to see CAB back in action.

Rambo
04-10-08, 11:27
My flight got cancelled because of that whole American Airlines disaster on Wednesday, and then got rescheduled for much later so I decided to go kill some time at the Red Parrot. Not very crowded, but that was what I was looking for.

Probably 6 or 7 girls working, a few big ones that wouldn't leave me alone, but some definite hotties. Brichelle was working, if you haven't seen her before she is just gorgeous and gives an excellent dance. Got a dance from Angie, big booty light-skinned mexican girl. Good dance and then FS for $. 2. She started at $$ and I laughed.

Excellent time at the RP during the day. I'm going to have to try it again sometime.

Justsomeim
04-10-08, 11:36
went by rp yesterday and the place was mine, literally. I was the only person there at 5 with 10 dancers all around the bar. took my seat and watched the girls perform for my sole pleasure. Sounds great, but yeah was intimidating. Good action however. no worries. Was told that most of the night girls are trying to switch to day, which will be different because most of the girls at night don't give full service. But we'll see, we'll just have to break them in.

Also, to let you guys now, the waitress I've referred to there is now working again on Tuesday, which is why there is action again. If you know who I'm talking about, befriend her, great lady that will always take care of you.

Belldude2
04-25-08, 22:40
Ok Guys,

I will be in town next Friday thru Sunday. This will be my first time back since the rule6 went into effect. Where do you guys recommend now. I always liked RP, Jags and TequilaS. Never liked the Cab much. Too sleezy and dirty for my tastes. I always preferred Jags over all others really. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Atdapoint
04-26-08, 23:08
I enjoy the hobby and hate to be the one to put this out. A friend of mine (it really isn't me) has been getting FS in and out of Jags with about three dancers over the past month. He is also a hobbyist and gets it from other places as well. He recently came up positive for chlamydia and passed it on to his girlfriend (he almost convinced her she gave it to him). He doesn't know who he got it from, so make sure you all wrap it up out there. Jags is the only strip club he goes so I'm pretty sure all the other places are okay. I'm going to personally kick his ass next month when I come back through town for ruining my fun at Jags.

Belldude2
04-27-08, 19:55
Hey guys,

Covered fs should be the only option. If you are dippin your wick without it, you're asking to catch somethin. Right? Hey guys what is this Pegasus Club like that everyone is so up in arms about?

El Vago
04-28-08, 17:20
Hey guys,

Covered fs should be the only option. If you are dippin your wick without it, you're asking to catch somethin. Right? Hey guys what is this Pegasus Club like that everyone is so up in arms about?By the way guys, Chlamydia can be transmitted through oral sex, too. Just FYI.

Play safe.

Justsomeim
05-02-08, 16:06
ok, so I've never been to these two establishments, for the most part becuase they don't open till 5. But I had the itch so I decided to see if i could get it scratched, rolled up to MH first (just cuz I like it sleazy) and low and behold there's no girls (5:25p.m.). At least the manager is honest, I say thanks and walk out avoiding the $15 (ridiculous) cover charge. I drive next door, (by now maybe 5:30-5:35), walk in, looks like a decent place but low and behold only two girls working, plus the manager tells me there's 4 or 5 guys. Well, long story, scratch that, short story short, saved myself another $15 and went home.

Moral, you want daytime fun, Jags, or Rp seems like it...

Anybody have anything on Tequila Sunrise or anything new on Foxy's?

Boise Cash
05-15-08, 11:47
I meant to post but I forgot. I got some pm's from guys on this site with some info on the RP and Cab. I went to Cab on Tuesday the 26th. I set a personal record. I was there for about 25 minutes. Cover was 10 dollars, I think I got there around 430pm. It was so dark inside that the guy that took the 10 used a flashlight to help me find a seat. A chick I couldn't really see grabbed me and took me to a raggedy booth. She was latina, blonde, too soft body, bad boob job, lots of deodorant. When I got to the hotel there was white stuff all over my shirt from her armpits. I don't think she had bathed that day. About 20 seconds into the first song it was on. Fs for 100 to her, 10 dollar cover and a couple bucks for a bottled water. I washed my hands in the bathroom and left. On wed the 27th I went to the RP around 1pm. 5 dollar cover, 6 dollar drink, 20 dollars to sit in vip. Another blonde latina, better body, better boob job. I didn't get any names, but they were the only blonde latinas in both places. At the RP I paid her 140, which I found out later was too much. I was only there about 40 minutes. Why are the urinals so high in the RP? I almost needed to stand on a phone book. I'm going back into ELP on business on April 8 I think. I would like to go to juarez, but last time I went I just walked across and went to some little bar and got a grindy lap dance and that was it. I don't speak any spanish and I didn't know how to get fs in juarez. I know that the women at the Cab aren't 10's, but I like the price and sue me but I like places that are kind of scummy. In the interest in trying something new, I'll try to hit jag's and that montana hideout or whatever this time.That Blonde latina girl sound like Princess. Tits are ok but has a nice ass. Now about not showering humm when I meet her she was ok I would say for the CAB I giver her a 8 her freind tonia is a 9 I had both of them at the same time when I was their, I also broke my record that day had 5 grils. Yeah horny litttle fuck I just had to have all the cutie ones.

Next time if you go in don't get the first girl that comes to you, You have to know why she does that, " it's so dark you can't see her face or body" and when your eyes adjust your going to say why the hell I do that.

Set down and see all the girls, trust me they well all come to you.

Elpguy77
05-19-08, 01:52
Yes you read it right, MH has some amazing new spinner talents, that too on a Sunday night. There were atleast three 10s tonight, I don't know how that happened, I had to pinch myself and make sure this was the same MH.

One girl hot blonde MILF, spinner, natural Ds, amazing kitty, tight and friendly, name Jada, you can't miss her. She gave me the best table dance ever, I mean it guys, check her out, tues, thurs and sun, you can't miss her, did it for me. I wanted to VIP her but wasn't prepared for that, I mean cmon this is MH right, whos to expect that Sunday night would be this good.

If you guys have checked her out then PM me on relevant details, I was sorry that I did not come better prepared with $$ so well I will update if I do see her again. If the post doesnt show the name, PM me for it ok, but this is the best show I ever had at MH in terms of quality, three girls Jaguar quality and I am willing to bet that they are MH type givers in VIP, esp Jada, she gave me a slight taste of the nectar and showed the right skills with the dance and well made hints of the promise land if went VIP.

I am not sure if this will last long guys so check out MH and have fun.

Rambo
05-21-08, 23:34
Went to the RP today around 4:30. It was a little slow, as expected, but not too bad. Had a couple of beers and Angie came up. I've done her before, but for some reason she was just not attractive to me today. Then another girl came up, and she was a gorgeous, naturall big chested latina spinner. Didn't feel like a dance at the time, but pretty sure she was offering a dance and more. Never got her name, but I definitely should have and I missed an opportunity.

Anyways, hung around for awhile and saw my latina spinner leave while I drank my Wednesday away. Sasha was around and started talking to me. She hung out with some old guy for awhile, so I just kept watching the baseball game on tv and the ladies on stage. Sasha came up later and gave me a couple of dances and then subtly (really subtle actually) brought up extras. $. 2 for FS in VIP. Great body on that one and the price wasn't that bad at all. She started at $$$, I laughed. Definitely need to get back down there soon, or to CJ once all the madness subsides.

Justsomeim
05-29-08, 16:38
went by rp on Tues., little dead, there was about 5 girls working and about 10 guys, was offered a few dances but nothing really caught my attention. However there is a great girl working there again, she recently retired but has came back to have some fun with us. she said she would post on here to announce her coming back so I'll let her do the talking.

Weds went to cab, showed up right at opening at 2.30, of course i was the only patron and there were only 3 girls working. This is the serious part, they were all at least 45 years old, maybe 50, lol, no $hit. needless to say i got a little vip treatment for an unbelievable price, couldn't pass up, the looks are not good, maybe 4 but the price will defiinitely be a huge reason why the place is still open.

Have fun......

Boy Scout410
05-30-08, 12:51
Was in town Wednesday night, and went with a few friends to Jaguars. First time back since you guys had that six foot rule that was passed. Let one girl take me to the back for some dances, and I was not totally disappointed. She had a hot body, and knew how to dance. However, what disappointed me was that I guess they get around the six foot rule, but cannot go nude anymore, and still charge $30/dance. If I wanted just a topless dance, I'd stay in Alb. and only pay $10/dance. I'm done with Jags. Next, we went to the RP, and all I can say is you guys are sooooooo lucky. Had a much, much, much better time there. Can't wait for my next trip in a few weeks is all I can say. BTW, anyone know what happened to a girl from Jags named "Secret"?

Horndog Man X
05-30-08, 16:41

Weds went to cab, showed up right at opening at 2.30, of course i was the only patron and there were only 3 girls working. This is the serious part, they were all at least 45 years old, maybe 50, lol, no $hit. needless to say i got a little vip treatment for an unbelievable price, couldn't pass up, the looks are not good, maybe 4 but the price will defiinitely be a huge reason why the place is still open.

Have fun......I was there last week and I can testify to Justsomeim's report. They are 45-50, nice, but not much to look at. VIP was less than. 5. Much less. And you're not paying for the looks. Cab still is not like back in the day, but its better.

I still have not hooked up at the RP, btw. Cab is just easier and MH has a better selection.

Fcbarcelona
06-10-08, 04:19
Returning to EP for the first time in over a year.

Anyone have a line on a girl who went by Suzy when she was at the Cab?

She moved to Jags and went by a different name there, but it escapes me.

Cute, skinny latina w/ a bad boob job tho.

She used to give me xtras @ jags for nothing more than the price of a vip dance.

She still around?

Atdapoint
06-12-08, 03:16
Came through EP about a month ago for a few days and met up with my regulars at Jags, RP, and the Cab. Left happy as usual. I got into town yesterday and spent the whole day scratching my head. Checked out the day crew at all locations, did not find one decent dancer much less any one offering FS. Waited a few hours to check out the night crew. Same results. Boy, the Cab really fell off. I walked in, went to the john, and walked out. Jags always has eye candy at night, but it's pretty damn hard to get FS unless you find a drunk dancer to take home (try this around Chirstmas, Mardi Gras, or Cinco de Mayo). Ended up calling a retired dancer while her boyfriend was out (had to wait while she put her kid to sleep though!). I would've gone to MH, but I am travelling in a Govt. vehicle and don't want to press my luck.

Tonight, as a last resort, went to Foxy's. I got burned by a few dancers there years ago and vowed never to go back. I guess it is trying to take the Cabaret's place. Got in about 10 pm. Lot of 6's and 7's, but high 7's. There were a few bleach blondes there that were 8's. The first one, Ariel, didn't waste time. Took her in the back and negotiated FS for $. I jerked off beforehand and suffice to say, she earned her money. Took me five songs to get off so I essentially got FS for the price of a normal dance. She didn't complain and neither did I. A few couches over I saw another blonde, Claudia, getting extra friendly, but wasn't sure if it was a BJ or not. I waited for a dance from her, but she was leaving and told me to hit her up tomorrow night. Sat down for a few, and got promises for extras from the 3's and 4's, but kept my eye on the others. Not too bad overall. I hope someone has some info on Claudia. Anyone worthy at MH if I can get out there? I appreciate any info.

Obitrice
06-12-08, 14:24
I like to post this from time to time in hopes that we can all work together.

DO NOT pay $30 for a lap dance at Jags. Not in the day time, not at night, never. When a dancer asks me if I would like a dance, I ask how much, they always say $30, and I always say I will only pay $20. I am not a tough guy, I am not ballsy, I don't argue a lot, but $30 is ridiculous. They might think I am cheap but no pussy is $30 a song for a simple lap dance. They eventually accept $20 and are usually still open for negotiations.

Also, be careful at Foxy's. There is a sign that says nude VIP dances are "$20 minimum. " I usually don't "name names" but Champaign runs a scam there. She will give you a couple of dances and then let you know that she charges $30 a dance. I was already four dances in and I told her no way. I gave her $80 and called it quits. She was pissed but you can't let them play you.

Atdapoint
06-14-08, 02:33
Well, Claudia turned out to be Champagne. Got the same hustle. First song for $20 then the upsell to finish. She already had me in her mouth by the end of the first song and I figured well, that's why I'm here. Gave in for two more songs and spent $80 bucks to finish Russian. She didn't really care. She thanked me and sent me on my way. She found a bigger sucker who spent God knows how much for at least 15 songs. She quoted $$$$$, then $$$$, then finally $$$ for FS in the VIP. Asked for takeout and she said maybe on my next visit to EP. That should have turned me off, but I was too busy staring at her tits. Thankfully Ariel was around and I got another FS discount. She must really need the money. While I was in the VIP I noticed a lot of the decent dancers were doing undecent things. I hope this lasts until my next trip. Anyone got any info on the other blonde, Sandy?

Sorry about selling out. It's easy to say no, but hard to do with a chicken head in your lap.

Obitrice
06-14-08, 12:40
Sorry about selling out. It's easy to say no, but hard to do with a chicken head in your lap.Nah, don't worry about it. You got what you wanted out of her. I was ranting more to guys that go to the local clubs on a regular basis.

Interesting that she tried to change the price after the first song with you. She tried to charge me $30 on the dances she already gave me. LOL, big difference there.

Fcbarcelona
06-18-08, 20:59
Returning to EP for the first time in over a year.

Anyone have a line on a girl who went by Suzy when she was at the Cab?

She moved to Jags and went by a different name there, but it escapes me.

Cute, skinny latina w/ a bad boob job tho.

She used to give me xtras @ jags for nothing more than the price of a vip dance.

She still around?Anyone at all??

Obitrice
06-19-08, 21:14
Anyone at all??I guess not. Somebody would have already replied. Also, rumor has it that new management cleaned house at Jags. Apparently anyone giving blatant extras was told to move on.

Fcbarcelona
06-21-08, 05:09
I guess not. Somebody would have already replied. Also, rumor has it that new management cleaned house at Jags. Apparently anyone giving blatant extras was told to move on.That too bad, she was great despite the terrible boob job.

So, from what I'm reading, the places to check for are RP and Foxy's. And Foxy's has a VIP area now?

Obitrice
06-22-08, 02:04
And Foxy's has a VIP area now?Yes and make sure you know what you are paying before you go in there. Like I mentioned earlier, some dancers will try and tell you after the fact that they charge more than $20 a song.

Atdapoint
07-08-08, 03:24
BTW, anyone know what happened to a girl from Jags named "Secret"?

Was in EP over the weekend and only had time to stop by Jags. FS is still available during the day for those who are interested. Met up with my regulars, but saw Secret dancing on stage. I shooed the others away and had to meet this doll. Got a few better than average dances in the VIP, nothing special to suggest FS other than sucking some titty and tasting her kitty. Asked about extras, she said it wasn't worth getting fired over. Good thing she didn't see me with the other dancers an hour earlier! Got her number and said take out was on the menu, but she would be back and forth between EP and Corpus Cristi for the next two months. She doesn't consider herself a full time dancer, but she will go where the money is. She said she will be in EP for good by Sept. and will put in more hours at Jags.

El Paso Clubs
07-12-08, 10:57
... anyone know what happened to a girl from Jags named "Secret"?Jo lives in the southern part of TX, and is only occasionally in El Paso. Although this may change this Fall.

She's a phenomenal kisser, and she enjoys when men DATY with her, but do not press for FS or even BJ while she's in Jaguars. She is a very nice person, but if she thinks you're being pushy, she will definitely put up a stone wall between you and herself.

One great thing about her is that she is a great conversationalist, and she's about the most "genuine" person you'll ever meet at Jaguars.

El Paso Clubs
07-13-08, 13:09
Here are a couple of rankings for El Paso clubs. Some clubs are omitted, because I know nothing about them. These are just my impressions of the current state of things; I am very interested in knowing what you other folks think of these clubs.

Most likely to get what you want:
1. Montana Hideaway
2. Cabaret
3. Red Parrot
4. Platinum
5. Jaguars
6. Foxy
7. Tequila Sunrise

Best looking dancers:
1. Jaguars
2. Tequila Sunrise
3. Red Parrot
4. Foxy
5. Platinum
6. Montana Hideaway
7. Cabaret

Friendliest dancers (not easiest):
1. Platinum
2. Jaguars
3. Montana Hideaway
4. Cabaret
5. Tequila Sunrise
6. Foxy
7. Red Parrot

Overall best bang for your buck:
Too subjective, and varies widely. What do you think is currently the most enjoyable club in El Paso?

Obitrice
07-14-08, 16:34
RP
Foxys
Jags

Best looking dancers:
RP
Jags
Tequila
Foxys

Atdapoint
07-15-08, 14:02
1. Cabaret
2. Red Parrot
3. Jaguars
4. Foxy
5. Montana Hideaway

Best looking dancers:
1. Jaguars
2. Red Parrot
3. Foxy
4. Montana Hideaway
5. Cabaret

Friendliest dancers (not easiest):
1. Jaguars
2. Red Parrot
3. Foxy
4. Cabaret
5. Montana Hideaway

Best price (but you get what you pay for):
1. Cabaret
2. Red Parrot
3. Montana Hideaway
4. Foxy
5. Jaguars

My overall pick: Jaguars

Someone give me a clue about the westside clubs!

Boy Scout410
07-17-08, 14:38
She said she will be in EP for good by Sept. and will put in more hours at Jags.To Atdapoint and EPC,

Thanks guys for the info. I am looking forward to seeing her again.