PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

stealth2920
01-02-06, 10:27
I had usually gone to Aprils in the past, but I didn't see any young girls there this time. June was closed. Of course this was New Years eve day. I ended up going to Ginza spa. The girl there was friendly and not too old. I should have tried Blue Angel as I had originally planned to see how it is.

Member #4921
01-03-06, 08:56
I was in town for the holidays, and I remembered the Swedish Institute. They are remodelling and taking all clinets over to the Candlewood suites. On one girl was available, and I didn't get the baest vibe from her.

I walked over to Yokohama (I think that's the name, right between the adult theater and the Swedish). Was met at the door by a lady who called herself Mei-yu. As I got cash from the ATM, she pressed herself against my back and rubbed me through my shorts. I was surprised how aggressive she was. Paid .6 for entry, and then another 1 for everything.

She was a lot of fun, and not at all cautious about me.

Smooth TX
01-06-06, 02:27
Back from Vacation, any one been to MiMi's cafe in the past few weeks. Hope things picked up, so Ican check out this place again. Input welcome..
STx

Big K
01-20-06, 11:52
Hey you guys see the A&E show Dallas SWAT? Last nights show they went in to bust a massage joint. They got locked out so they bravely surrounded the joint with an APC and full body armor, automatic weapons and eventually went in with riot shields after half ass busting the reflective glass. Afterwards they went for lunch patting themselves on the back. I like the boys in blue when they're not harasing working girls or mongers but that was emberesing[sp?] on so many levels. I think they transferred a bunch of the Waco guys up the road to the Dallas SWAT.

p.s note to Dallas LE and SWAT. Next time you need to gain entry please pm me so I may instruct you on how to do it without endangering lives and destrying property like y'all did. (Hint: send a [read ONE] guy in much like the plain clothes defective y'all sent in to get solicited to open the front door then surprisingly you will be able to walk in.)

Make A Deal
01-21-06, 02:55
Yeah I saw it and based off the ass that came out of there I would like to know where it was. Man those chicks where fine. Where can I find the fines chicks for the MP's?

Ampdude
01-23-06, 01:36
Greetings Dallas mongers!

Long time lurker, first time poster - but I just moved to Dallas and plan to post as often as I can from now on. (can finally afford trips to an AMP so I may as well share)

Just got back from a 30 min session with Bebe at Hawaii. Paid $40 at the door and was shown to the "VIP" room - complete with a jacuzzi which evidently isn't used.

Anyways, was greeting by Bebe, who looked absolutely stunning in my opinion. Shoulder length hair, nice natural 34 C's, short skirt - bikini top, sexy chain across her waist and perfect skin.

Was taken for a table shower - pretty decent, with attention paid to the places that mattered. Was rubbed off, returned to the room and settled on $100 for a 1/2 and 1/2 session.

Bebe told me to lie on my back and proceeded to undress and give me a body rub followed by some a@#l rimming and a full body to body massage. She blew me in a few positions, followed by reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. NO BB throughout, which is good in my opinion. Licked and bit on my nipples, stopped in the middle and started licking and sucking my b@lls, followed by some more cowgirl and finally finished off with her hand (time was up!)

All in all and excellent session. Paid $100 for the service and included a $20 tip in the end. Since I'm new here, I was wondering if that was the norm for Hawaii and for the service I described.

Anyways, happy punting everyone!

Dat Dude25
01-28-06, 03:45
I've been to a few AMPs and has never been disappointed. Do the LE run things during the day or also at night. Just wandering. I want to minimize my chance of getting caught.

DentonMonger
02-02-06, 02:43
I decided to find out if the Angel is as good as everyone says. I think they only had one or two girls working that night, so I had to wait my turn. After about 15 min, I was led back to a room by Margarita. She was a tiny little thing with some of the best fake tits I've ever seen. The door fee was $40 for 1/2 hr, and $60 for a full hour. I opted for the full and was treated to a steam room, table shower, and sauna. Apparently they do acually offer spa things there. After the "legitimate" part of the show, I set about getting the extras. She wanted another $140, but took $100 since that's all I brought in. I'm pretty sure AMP's are $140 for an hour, so I brought that amount plus a $20 for the tip. I was the last customer of the night, so she may have been tired or dried up or something, but she was not very enthusiastic about her work, and looked like she was in pain as we were going at it. She tried to rush me through the extras from start to finish. So when she asked for a tip, I told her I'd get it out of my car, along with the other $40 for the session. No one tried to come out to collect the money, so I got the hell out of there. I hate that some patrons go into these places and pay more than the going rate, so the rest of us have to go in and pay higher prices. I know it's all about inflation, but we have total control of these prices. They know how to negotiate, so let's stick to the $140/hr standard, and for god's sake quit giving them such huge tips! With the going rate, I'm surprised that a tip is even required. They already make as much in an hour as a lawyer does.

Good Sport
02-06-06, 21:46
... so let's stick to the $140/hr standard, and for god's sake quit giving them such huge tips! With the going rate, I'm surprised that a tip is even required. They already make as much in an hour as a lawyer does.

Denton -- I have been screwed by lawyers and -- trust me -- the worst day at an AMP is a better screw! I've been going to AMPs off and on for years. It has always been $.40 for the 1/2 hr (.4 in and $ tip) and $$ for the hour (.6 in and $.4 tip) The spa is extra...I have not done it, but I think it is $$.4 or $$.6 (total). You owe that pretty lady .40! I would not go back without it and maybe some flowers. No wonder you got a bad service. How would you perform if you got shorted?

All that said, if you find a good AMP/girl...the 1/2 hour is all you might ever want.

GS

Dat Dude25
02-13-06, 17:51
Hey fellow patrons, does this look familiar? Just let it play.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/157055341260195.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/64189313261165.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/10372915261795.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/112866467262185.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/164593973262415.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/115017720262695.html

ArchieLeach
02-15-06, 07:22
Oh boy, does that bring back memories? Sigh.

God, I have to get back to Thailand soon or I'll die.

I wonder if there's a way to download those, I couldn't figure it out. I doubt they'll be there on that site for long. If anyone knows, hook us up.

No Beard
02-16-06, 09:08
I wonder if there's a way to download those, I couldn't figure it out. I doubt they'll be there on that site for long. If anyone knows, hook us up.If you're using Windows XP/2000, check the browser cache in My Computer at C:\Documents and Settings\your-user-name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files. Sort by size and look for random file-names ending with ".wmv" that are between 3.7 and 5.1 megabytes. If you watched the movies in order you should be able to figure out what's what by the time-stamp on the .wmv files. Copy these elsewhere, rename them to something like "bathing1.wmv", "bathing2.wmv" and so on, and you're all set.

Tower X
02-16-06, 10:23
You can find the unprotected video files here:

http://216.86.151.120/videos/0/26019_f583c.wmv
http://216.86.151.120/videos/0/26116_9e5cf.wmv
http://216.86.151.120/videos/0/26179_7e334.wmv
http://216.86.151.120/videos/0/26218_3b3f5.wmv
http://216.86.151.120/videos/0/26241_910f4.wmv
http://216.86.151.120/videos/0/26269_fe648.wmv

They probably won't be up much longer once they see people are accessing them directly.

TowerX

(So where do I FIND THIS in Dallas)?

Oh boy, does that bring back memories? Sigh.

God, I have to get back to Thailand soon or I'll die.

I wonder if there's a way to download those, I couldn't figure it out. I doubt they'll be there on that site for long. If anyone knows, hook us up.

North Texas
02-17-06, 01:41
I just returned from my favorite AMP (Lilly) in Dallas. She proved yet once again why I keep going back :)
I usually opt for one of the new girls but had already been with both she had tonight so I ask if I could have her. She agreed :) It is not often she will work but when she does...OMG!!!!!
You can find her in the backpages, located near 190/Midway. I have never been disappointed withe her or any of her girls.

Donation $.60

!NT

Hiroslammer
02-17-06, 04:13
Great video, I currently live in Hawaii and enjoy the AMP scene out here. But going back to the video, I just came back from living in Japan for the past three years. While there I got to enjoy the same experience of the Soapland. If you didn't notice in the video, she's speaking Japanese. The Soaplands are in every city in Japan and usually run between $$ to $$$$.

Tower X
02-17-06, 10:50
Oasis has the washbed back (it was removed for a while and they had just a chair - yawn). Anyway, everythings still great there. Yumi is very complimentary and attentive to needs.

stealth2920
02-20-06, 21:02
Went to the Angel and hooked up with Anna. Very pretty young asian. CBJ and full service. Very nice body and you leave in the relaxed mode and drained of energy. Saw a couple other cuties in the back room also. Nice

JPhoto
02-22-06, 22:36
Stopped by the pink amp while in dallas a week ago. The ladies were young and attractive. the one I saw was not enhanced. standard rates. Service was good. I left happy and relaxed.

Ampdude
02-27-06, 01:57
Visited Ari at Emerald Spa today - very good service. Table shower, CBJ, DATY and full service. Nice personality, not as hot as Bebe (Hawaii - but who is in my opinion?) and fresh out of Korea - speaks no English.

Still, all in all had a very enjoyable session for the regular price $.4 for 1/2 and $1 for FS. Will go back again if there weren't so many more AMP's to discover in Dallas!

Anyone know why Hawaii was shut down for the past couple of weeks? Any whereabouts of Bebe?

Ampdude
02-27-06, 02:00
Report from a couple of weeks ago. Visited Asian Tan - had an hours session with Coco. A bit on the chubby side, not my preference, but nice for some. Trouble with Coco was that she was very mechanical - no touching except for the business part of things - no attention to the right spots.

She did however excel at the CBJ and took it deep. If it's a CBJ you're after, I would recommend her, otherwise there is better to be had (Ari (Emerald) and BeBe (Hawaii) for sure).

Table shower provided. Regular amp cost $.6 for the hour. $1 for FS.

Coco gives a great massage though, so if that tickles your fancy, give her a shot!

texasrob2005
02-27-06, 14:00
So i'm up in dallas this past weekend and decided to jump into an AMP. Let me point out I have never gone to one before so I had no idea if they are for real or just a jerk shack. I walked into a few of them around the Royal area but all of the women seemed to be older. I finally walked into Smile and found a nice korean girl. I am sorry but I did not remember her name. She asks if I want a shower which said sure. She tells me to lay on this table and I am thinking I really don't want to lay there when I know 20 other jon's have laid their tool in that same place. Anyways, I have never had a table shower with a hot asian girl, wow, it was nice. Go back to the room, I pay .6 for the hour and 1. for FS.

She started going all over my body and then goes down to the tool, I don't see a condom so i'm thinking BBJ but then I all of the sudden have one on my tool. She must have been hiding it in her mouth, WOW nice trick. Or maybe it was because this was my first visit ever in a AMP.

Long story short, I paid 1.6 total, and must say it was more than I usually would pay but considering everything I got from the room, the shower, and no crap it was nice. I will be going back but need to find some younger, hotter girls to jump in bed with.

I now need to find if there are any of these places in Austin, which I hope to find.

jimbehr2000
02-28-06, 05:27
I'm making my first visit to Dallas in a few years soon. Do any of the AMPs there provide lineups? Does anybody have any favorite AMPs that have attractive providers?

Thanks for any info. I plan on visiting 2-3 AMPs while I'm in town. Fantasia was my favorite but I understand it is closed now.

California Kid
02-28-06, 19:20
Hello gentlemen,
I will be in Dallas next week on business and I was hoping one of you might be able to point me in the proper direction. I have RTFF and I believe that I know where to go for a nice AMP. Hawaiian, Pink, or Gina’s seem to have all got good reviews. I also believe I know where they are located. I was wondering if there are any MP that have Hispanic women working. I enjoy Asian women, but I also like a hot Latin woman from time to time. If there isn't one, which AMP is the best bang for the buck so to speak?Any direction you can point me in will be appreciated. I will post my experiences after. Thanks in advance!

Phred
03-02-06, 19:57
Hi All
I've been in town this week and tried a couple of places. I have been to
the Blue Angel and Pink Spa. At the Blue Angel I had Jesse late twenties,
average face and enhanced breasts (the tits were hard and lumpy). The TS was good but the massage was a little weak and FS average. Not what I had expected given the reviews I had read here. But we all know YMMV especially when you're out of town and not a regular there.

I hit the jackpot at the Pink Spa with Yu Mi (and she was Yummy) twenty
one, drop dead georgeous, small but very shapely tits, with nipples that could poke your eye out after you sucked on then a while. TS was very nice,
massage was excellent, and FS very nice. Then we cuddled and talked for a while.

Of course on any given night YMMV.

I revied the Hawaiian in general reports a couple of weeks ago. Of the
three I rate Pink one and Hawaiiian a close second. I was going to cruise
Harry Hines tonight but I heard an off duty Cop was shot at a titty bar there
(He was working as a security guard) so that area may be hot tonight. I
have heard some good words about Smile and may try that tonight.

Ya'll be careful out there
Phred

Phred
03-03-06, 00:22
Hi All
Smile brother smile. I made it to the Smile (across from the Blue Angel inside the fence). Another Jackpot! Na Na was her name early twenties. Cute face, great body. Very good table shower very thorough ears and toes included with lots of attention where it really counted. Back to the room good massage, then to BBBJ, CG, RCG and finished mish. I had laid out $ (after door fee of 60) but I added an extra Jackson. This one is a winner treat her right.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Rob Man
03-03-06, 13:36
Can anybody tell me a location or the name of this place, last May I was in town and had a taxi bring me to an AMP, when I first walked in an older lady asked for the money about 60.00 and broguht me into the back. There i was introduced to about 6 real hot and young girls that were in thong bathing suits. I picked and was givin a great TS, massage and then FS. This place was located in a plaza of AMP's, if anybody could get me an address, name or any info i would appreciate it since im coming back this month!

stealth2920
03-04-06, 17:07
Hi All
I've been in town this week and tried a couple of places. I have been to
the Blue Angel and Pink Spa. At the Blue Angel I had Jesse late twenties,
average face and enhanced breasts (the tits were hard and lumpy). The TS was good but the massage was a little weak and FS average. Not what I had expected given the reviews I had read here. But we all know YMMV especially when you're out of town and not a regular there.

I hit the jackpot at the Pink Spa with Yu Mi (and she was Yummy) twenty
one, drop dead georgeous, small but very shapely tits, with nipples that could poke your eye out after you sucked on then a while. TS was very nice,
massage was excellent, and FS very nice. Then we cuddled and talked for a while.

Of course on any given night YMMV.

I revied the Hawaiian in general reports a couple of weeks ago. Of the
three I rate Pink one and Hawaiiian a close second. I was going to cruise
Harry Hines tonight but I heard an off duty Cop was shot at a titty bar there
(He was working as a security guard) so that area may be hot tonight. I
have heard some good words about Smile and may try that tonight.

Ya'll be careful out there
Phred

I've tried most of the spa's, but haven't been to pink or smile. I went to Blue last week so I'm sure I could find Smile, but where is Pink Spa? You can IM me or email if you wish. Thanks

Phred
03-04-06, 22:31
Hi

The Pink Spa is at 2018 W NW highway. It is sort of behind the Whataburger.

Happy Hunting
Phred

jimbehr2000
03-05-06, 06:04
Made it to Blue Angel, Smile, Pink, and Hawaii in the last few days.

Amanda at Blue Angel is a full figured Thai and curvy in the right places. Good attitude and service. I'm partial to Thais.

I saw Na Na at Smile. Good body, ok face, very good service. Phred, Na Na told me she was 25 but with Asian women you never know. This may surprise you but I think she's in her mid 30s.

Saw a girl at Hawaii (sorry I forget the name). Nice trim figure, big bolt ons, pretty face, good attitude.

Saw Gigi at Pink. Good attitude and good service. She wasn't as pretty as the others I met over the weekend but I was not disappointed. On the way out I saw two stunners one of which was a 9.5-10.0. My guess is she was Phred's Yumi. An absolute beauty and I missed her.

Summary: Things are pretty good in Dallas. The looks vary but in general the service was good and the girls very customer oriented. I ask (again) can you request a line up? I assume so. Missing the beauty at Pinks was disappointing. I hope to visit Julia's next.

Kev 3X
03-05-06, 10:37
Are there any AMP's downtown? I will be in town for a convention without a car. I could take a cab, but if so, how do you get the return cab ride back (flag one down on the street, have the AMP call one for you?)

Kev

jimbehr2000
03-07-06, 01:27
I don't live in Dallas so I'll let the experts add to my recommendation. Hawaii is on Market Center Street just west of I-35. I am certain they would call a taxi for you when you're ready to leave. Dallas Amps really try to please the customer and i know they will gladly help. You can also walk 5 minutes to any of several nearby large hotels and get a taxi there. I would recommend Hawaii.

LuvtheLife
03-08-06, 16:18
I had the pleasure of NA-NA yesterday and Sara today at Pink. I will admit that Sara was a looker at Pink but her service was average at best. NA-NA on the other hand was fantastic and very accomadating, I would rate her in my top 5 of all time AMP providers and for a Ben and 2 jacksons this is the best deal around. It used to be this way in Louisville and the local goverment decided to shut it down. Louisville went form 20 to just 2 locations in a month(LE needs a place to go). You guys should definitely be thankful.

Smooth TX
03-09-06, 02:29
Was feeling a little down/out, decided to skip lunch and have a massage.
Looked for a place close by to work (back pages), made the call and a nice young voice answered the phone. I asked for location and rates booked ½ hour session. I was already making plans for option B, if this turns out to be an old bag, I would say do you take AMEX. When arrived I used the restroom across the office, then knocked on their door, waited a second a sweet voice said come in, to my surprise not one but two lovely ladies were there to greet me. But the nicest one already had a client waiting, so I went with number two. It didn’t matter they where both 10’s. I had a grate 1hr massage, yea I went for the hour instead of the 1/2hr, no rush at all the full hour, didn’t ask for FS but next time I will. I well definitely go again, again….:)

Hold-off of Local

Smooth tx

Tower X
03-09-06, 09:35
Went to Hawaii last night during the storm. Had a great time. Yumi is no longer there, but SUNNY (or Sonny or Suni or whatever) was great. Full hour w\ TS, BBBJ, CFS. TS was the best I've had in a while - not so much on he massage (Oasis is really good with that), but then that's not what I was really there for.

Important rule - Leave cell phones and anything hangin on your belt in the car and wait until you get into a room with the DOOR CLOSED before you discuss ANYTHING or it makes them nervous.

I dropped Yumis name and they all relaxed - and then got great service.

Does anyone in town do an an over OIL body massage or body to body baths (like in Thailand)?

stealth2920
03-09-06, 15:49
I'm confused. I had planned on going to Pink tomorrow or Sat and try Yumi. The last post talked about Yumi at Hawaii. I thought phred reported her at Pink. I tried looking for pink or Hawaii in the phone book to call to see when Yumi is working, but I can't find a listing. Now I don't know where to go? lol

Nevermind. I found Pink's phone number and Yumi works there Sat. Maybe Hawaii had a Yumi too. Or maybe the same one.

JerseyGuy
03-09-06, 23:02
I used to patronize Gina's in its heyday, but being an infrequent visitor to Dallas, I missed its transformation into Evergreen. So I tried Flora on HH last week and was pleasantly surprised. Got a youngish Korean called Pinkie - fifty for an hour and all extras freely (well, not costfreely) available.

jimbehr2000
03-10-06, 02:07
Tower X, I reported about a few days on this forum a few days ago. I had forgotten the girl's name at Hawaii but I now remember it was Sunny. Seemed to enjoy her and had a good attitude. My experience with her was the same as yours.

Best Tx Monger
03-10-06, 22:46
Be advised that the list is not the newest of newest if you get my drift. But it in fact is better then nothing !

Current Phone List
333 Body Works - 2642 Walnut Hill Ln. - 214.352.5900
April's - 3131 Stemmons - 214.631.1212
Asian Tan - 2001 W Northwest Hwy - 972.506.0637
Bellagio's Bodywork-2018 Northwest Highway #B-2-
214-496-9366
Bodyworks 115 - 581 W Campbell Rd. Richardson - 972.238.7887
Emerald Spa - 11308 Emerald St. - (972) 488-3600
Exotic Spa - 13345 N. Central Expwy. - 214.575.5848 (South of Midpark across 75 from TI.)
Fancey's (Fancey Body Works) - 11308 Emerald St. - 972.241.6462
Hawaii Spa - 2006 Market Center Blvd. 214-651-1818
June's Tan Sauna - 1820 Mockingbird Ln. - 214.638.7380
Lily - 3131 Stemmons - 214.393.8888
Majestic Spa - 1212 Oak Lawn Blvd. - 214-742-6130
Nagoya - 1710 Mockingbird Ln. - 214.630.5464
NVA - 13537 Vargon St. - 972.664.0350
Oasis - 1710 Mockingbird Ln. - 214.951.0050
Oceanside Spa - 2051 W. Northwest Hwy. - (972) 401-0655
Pink Sauna and Body Bath - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy. Suite B3 - 214-496-9180
Queen's Spa - 2051 W. Northwest Hwy. - 972.373.0516
Royal Sauna & Bath - 10665 Harry Hines Blvd. - 214.350.4335
Smile Oriental Bath House - 11308 Emerald St. - 972.488.0005
Station (The Massage Station) - 1002 N Central Expwy - 972.231.5030
Sports Therapy- Ft Worth-817-590-2774
Studio 1 - 2526 Manana #203A - 214.352.0500
Suns (Sun Tanning Studio) - 1820 W Mockingbird Ln. - 214.688.1586
Tan Sauna - 11434 Emerald St - 972.620.8783
UBT - (PM Blue Meanie, or call) Ft. Worth - 817.496.1154
Yokohama Tanning - 7045 John W Carpenter Frwy. - 214.637.6267

works cited
djess - *s**

California Kid
03-15-06, 17:04
So I was in Dallas last week and I had a chance to sample both Pink and Hawaiian. Each place had their pro’s and cons, but If I had to pick which one I liked better it would have to be Hawaiian just for the level of service that I received.

Pink: I was a bit taken a back with the parking lot. I am not used to parking right in front of the AMP. Usually parking is around back or hidden some place. But at Pink it’s right out front. The next thing that was annoying was the yappy little dog that greeted me at the front door. It’s hard to be inconspicuous when there is a little dog barking at the top of its lungs. I was led back to a room where I saw Yu Mi, although she said that was incorrect and it was actually Mi Mi. Again not really sure as her English was very broken. She was a really hot young girl, great ass nice rack. The Table shower was uninspired and quick. I didn’t like the fact that the back door to the place was open and as I walked from my room to the shower and back in only my towel anyone on the busy street could see my in all my glory. Face down and horrible massage. Granted that wasn’t what I was there for but she could have at least tried. She touched the appropriate places so that we could proceed with the flip and the negotiations. Cowgirl then finish with missionary. I enjoyed myself because of her youth and looks, but very mechanical. After words we laid together and I played with her hair. She really liked that. So much so that she reached down and started stroking me again. But then time was up and I was on my way. Overall she wasn’t bad. I have had worse but I have had better which leads me to Hawaiian.

Hawaiian: I like this place’s parking a bit better as you park in back so that you can enter unobserved. I saw the infamous Sunny. Now Sunny is a lot older than most girls you see at an AMP. Not sure exactly how old, but she has been in Dallas for the last 5 years and lived In NY for 10 years before that. My guess is that she is in her 30’s. Still she had a nice store bought rack and I liked her ass. She led me to the shower room where she washed all of the places correctly paying attention where attention was needed. Back to the room where I was grilled about being LE. This isn’t the first time that I have been accused of being LE because of my looks so I wasn’t offended. But I had to show my out of state ID plus my room key to my hotel and my rental car keys before extras were allowed. Evidently they just reopened after getting busted. This run around never bugs me it’s all part of doing business. I have to say Sunny loves what she does. That was the closest to GFE I have ever had at an AMP. That girl knows how to ride and damn did she ride me hard. When she started with Cowgirl I thought I was in a porn they way she rode me. I loved it, but I had to slow her down so that I could enjoy myself. Then switched to Missionary where She wrapped her legs around me and grabbed on with both hands. By the time we were done I needed another shower I was so hot. The room felt like a sauna after we finished. It’s too bad it was my last night there or I would have gone back again to see her. And yes all of the usually foreplay stuff was there, CBJ and Kissing, but it was the main attraction that was amazing.

So if I had to choose I would pick Hawaiian over Pink. Yes the girls at Pink were younger and hotter, but there is something to be said about an older woman who loves what she does and knows how to rock your world.

As far as the help from you guys in Dallas. I posted a question prior to showing up and I did not receive any type of response. Not even a PM. In all my travels, this is the first time this has happened. I usually get one person to help me out. And as you can see I am good to my word by posting my experience. In the future when another senior member asks for help I hope one of you will point them in the proper direction

Good Sport
03-15-06, 21:32
As far as the help from you guys in Dallas. I posted a question prior to showing up and I did not receive any type of response. Not even a PM. In all my travels, this is the first time this has happened. I usually get one person to help me out. And as you can see I am good to my word by posting my experience. In the future when another senior member asks for help I hope one of you will point them in the proper direction

Sorry if I missed this...but there may be some shyness since we had a "Black Friday", last fall. Many of the popular AMPs were raided and many asked for no more reviews. Things are just now getting back to more of a normality.

GS

Reg Req
03-19-06, 09:15
Was out-n-about Saturday a.m. in the rain. Needing some relaxation, decided to try Flora's. My first time there.

First impression was parking: Like an earlier reported noted about Pinks, THIS place has rather conspicuous parking right in front of the door, which is butted right up on the street. No other cars that day. Guess the rain kept the clientele away.

I buzzed in. Mamasan took me to a room. Was impressed with the layout. Its a bigger setup than most. Nice atmosphere. Quite a few rooms. I asked for "Pinkie". Pinkie showed up a minute later. Adequate face, OK body. Cute tattoo on her rump.

She rustled me in for a shower; then to the sauna; then back to the room.

Very good service. Was not rushed. She has a great attitude.

Will return.

Luv Asians 33
03-21-06, 00:47
It's been awhile since I've done any reporting, so I thought I owe one.

Based on the others reporting here, I decided to try out Pink, and I am SO glad I did.

I was met at the door by "gi gi". She's such a beauty. Her face is about a 7.5, her body was smokin' (real breasts, which, sadly, seems to be a fading image at AMPs.) But more than all that, her PERSONALITY was a 10. I've been with escorts who claim GFE, and I've been to plenty of AMPs that other fellow reporters have said had GFEs, but this girl was the real deal. I was kicking myself that I didn't do the hour long session, because I realized tonite that one of the things I've been missing at these places IS the GFE.

As a topper of the evening, as I was escorted out of the room, I ended up getting to see not 1, but TWO of the other girls, and all I can say is WHOA! This place is a gold mine. The one girl looked like she was japanese. Typical man that I am, I had already forgotten about the great session I just had and was already thinking about going back tomorrow to see if I can get that japanese girl. She was a goddess.

Anyway, thanks to everyone here that helped lead me to a great evening while in Dallas, and I hope that some of my reports (mostly in California) will do the same for you when you're visiting.

Be safe out there, everyone!

P.S. that freakin' street looks like it's loaded with stuff...strip clubs, more AMPs...I saw one practically across the street called Asia Tan. Is that one worthy?

OH, and the dog's name is "Snowball". hehehehe

jimbehr2000
03-21-06, 03:27
Luv Asians 33

As my March 5 report indicates I had the exact same experience as you at Pinks. Saw Gigi, liked her a lot, but saw a "10" as I was leaving. Her name might be Yumi as reported by others but I'm not sure.

I've read and appreciate your California reports.

Reg Req
03-29-06, 20:33
Took myself to an early a.m. visit to Flora's.

Asked for Pinkie. Mamasan said she's out for a couple weeks. Rats!
Tried Tammy. Not much on looks... had a "lip job" a la Angeline Jolie, but not as good. She only just arrived in the area after spending several years in Houston.

Massage was actually very, very good! She knows what she is doing. Afterward, she proved equally adept in other respects.

Two big thumbs up.

Reg Req
04-02-06, 16:27
Based on earlier recommendations, I thought I'd try Amanda at Blue Angel. I had avoided that area, ever since the raids in the Koreatown area back last July/August.

Pulled around back. Mamasan opens the door. Before the de rigeur 'have you been here before? ', I ask for Amanda. Was advised Amanda is no longer there -- moved back to NY. Nuts.

Was showed to a room. In walks a cutie. Her name is 'Angel' (gee, that must have taken a lot of thought to come up with that. ! ). She's petite, store-bought rack, cute face, no visible tattoos, pierced navel (ouch! ). We talked. She's Thai also, from Thaitown in my old stompin grounds, L. A. ; just arrived.

She took me for the usual shower. Then asked if I wanted the sauna (declined). Back to the room. Was not rushed, but definitely not GFE either. Business like. Nothing special, though certainly adequate.

Tribal69
04-14-06, 01:05
Well I have been at this game for a long time and tonight I broke a few rules.

Visited 333, via a cab, kinda stupid since Hawaii is in walking distance from my hotel. (I know never take a cab to an AMP)

Arrived around 10pm, took a look at all the girls (5-6total), most were 5-7's. I picked Sara, she was Asian, long black hair, bolt on's maybe a 36C/D, nice shape, not to skinny, but very nice shape, 8 of 10.

Great TS, lots of extra time spent on the balls and chain.

Got back to the room and she locked the door and asked if I wanted everything...she broke the ice quick. Said yep and she said 2.50, I said ouch and how about 1.00, she said 2.00, I said 1.50 for the full tour, she agreed, took the cash and left.

Came back to the room, stripped to nothing and a true GFE began.

She looked great with the exception of a C-section scare.

Began with clumbing on the table with me and kissed and cudded with me, then a very good BBBJ, then 69, DAY(shaved with a little hitler), sub, then cowgirl, then doggie, then I attempted greek and she was was like " nope "!!!

I told her she she said 1.50 for the full tour and she said .50 extra, I almost let my little head answer, but knew it was not worth it. Then she said .40 and the little one took over. Gave her the .40 and we visit greece for the remainder of the session. Total time in spa 80mins, unrushed and very good service.

Once done, she walked me to the TS for a rinse, gave me a bottle of water and told me the cab was not outside, but mamma would call.

Spend another 10mins in the room talking. She said the cabi will get a .50 for delivery service and then try to nail me for a double price cabi ride.

Cab showed up and off I went with a kiss good night.

Cabi wanted .60 for a 10min ride each way, I refused and gave him .15...he was pissed, but I let him know I knew he got a kickback from the AMP.

Rules I broke
-took a cab
-broke out more cash then I planned
-went BB during the FS, covered during the greek

Thanks D-town for a great visit,

T69

Da Bot
04-16-06, 12:37
Hit Pink last week, was greeted at the door by the dog and Mimi. Mimi is young (I'd guess late 20s), very petite girl with natural B cups. I'd give her a 7-8 on looks. She says she's only been in Dallas for a bit over a week.

Paid for a full hour, she starts to massage and then whispers "you want?" Well, for everything she wants $$! I said no, and offered $. I hate haggling, but we finally settled on $.4.

On to a pretty good table shower with proper attention to all the nether regions. Back to the room for a lousy massage, but a very good CBJ that nearly did it for me. CG for longer than usual, then DS, mish, and back to DS for completion. Unfortunately she won't do greek. Nice moaning throughout. Cuddled for while afterward.

Looks: 7-8
Attitude: 9
Service: 8

I'd repeat.

By the way, I see Bellagio and Mimi's next door, but I don't see any reports here on either of them. Anyone try them out?

Smooth TX
04-20-06, 01:54
Went to my favorite massage China girl, short on time did 30min, recommend 1hr. She didn’t allow me to see her Tits, this time around which affected her tip by .10
I hear there is one just south of I-90 and Custer, any one know where it is or been there? Would like to know if it worth my time to stop by.

Smooth tx

Jbayse69
04-20-06, 11:37
Guys please always post amount paid with all reports, so guys coming from out of town will have an idea of the going rate and not mess it up for everyone. Thanks for the great reports.

stealth2920
04-21-06, 10:23
Went to Blue on Emerald yesterday and saw Angel. Like the last report said she is very pretty with an awesome hard body. Pretty tits and great legs. Mediocre shower and massage, but full service was great. Went for an hour and she ask for 200, but went down to 140. I told her I only had 100 and she eventually agreed, but not happy. Got a good cbj and full service. Loved her hard body. Good experience except for the money haggle.

Snake27
04-24-06, 22:37
From what I've read here and elsewhere, Pink is a pretty good value for AMPS. BTW, are there some MPs with non-Asian staff, like black, hispanic, or white ? Just need some variety sometime. I'm an infrequent user, but it looks to me like the Asians have the market cornered -- must be an economic reason, like indentured servitude or something close to that (?).

Anyway, I was assigned an attractive 24 y.o. Chinese girl (I forget her name). Spoke very little English, but when I said "you're pretty" she immediately said "I know" -- so I guess she had practiced that exchange several times ! Paid $40 to the house, put $100 tip on the table and she said "let's party". And we did ! Very straightforward experience, and the girl did a good job and seemed to get into it. I think the reviews of these places will depend on what girl you happened to get. Mine was quite satisfactory.

No point in cruising the heavily policed streets with all these nice AMPS, the magazine ads available in sex shops, and craigslist.

Pattayadiver
04-26-06, 11:51
Thank you all for the info. I visited Pink last night, saw Sasha (Kim). Very cute and friendly. She gave a nery good massage after the shower then we settled on the tip. She insisted on $.4 and with her being so cute I figured WTF. Nice time with a cutie. I wish I had more time and money to go back.

Thanks Again

IIIII
04-30-06, 00:46
So I was in Dallas last week for work and checked out Backpage.com and made appointments with 2 masseuses.

Joey

http://dallas.backpage.com/services/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A246929&name=therapeutic%20massage

Met her at her studio in Deep Ellum, looks alot younger than in her picture. She gave a very basic full body swedish/sensual massage....no extra's were offered and i didnt ask. Cost me 80 junior bacon cheeseburgers. I may or may not return for a second visit.

Angelika

http://dallas.backpage.com/adult/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A255239&name=body%20rubs

Met her at her apartment at Midway and 635. Very rundown apts.....when i called to let her know i was in the parking lot....i saw a man with a kid getting into a car and leaving, didnt think nothing of it. Met Angelika at her door, nice face but the body was kinda beat up. Tittays were really saggy, 15 mins of light touching on my back then the flip where she grabbed the third leg and started treating it like a Heinz ketchup bottle. Finished up and mentioned she had a daughter. =( Was the lil kid i saw right before i parked my car.....when i left the guy was sitting in the car with the kid waiting for me and Angelika to finish our appt. =(

Cost me a benji and was not worth it.

Kitty Doctor
05-05-06, 12:57
I went to Jasmine Spa last night after a stop over at Chicas. A women named Susan was my compainion for my stay. Susan was a bit on the bigger side but has a wonderful attitute and is not close to being shy.
I recived a table shower (gotta love those table showers!) and a realy good massage.
For our session I recived CBJ and CFS. Sussan took her time making sure I was relaxed and very happy. She provided some foreplay but not too much. The CBJ was alright. The CFS was good. After completion she allowed me to lay there with her. No rush for the entire session.

Total paid .40 for room $ for the provider.

Once member 2979
now
Kitty Doctor

Genius
05-08-06, 06:36
Thank you all for the info. I visited Pink last night, saw Sasha (Kim). Very cute and friendly. She gave a nery good massage after the shower then we settled on the tip. She insisted on $.4 and with her being so cute I figured WTF. Nice time with a cutie. I wish I had more time and money to go back.

Thanks AgainYou guys have to try and stop thinking with your dick while you are negotiating. The girls don't make anything if you just settle on the massage yet they lose the time. The odds are greatly in your favor.

Last time I came to Dallas area (I'm from NY) various guys from the Dallas thread were kind enough to recommend places to go and I settled on Pink. By far superior to most places in NY for the buck and the service.

Had "Happy", very pretty with good body. They were very concerned I was LE and I showed them my drivers license and let them pat down my clothes (I guess to check for a wire or a recorder) and we were off to the races. FS was offered for 120. I said - I am used to 60 (ok I lied). When she said no - I said ok, I really can't pay much more than that so lets just do the massage. We quickly settled on 80, I put the money on the table and it was as if someone threw a switch and she went into her routine. I had a wonderful experience and received the full time paid for, with some additional activity after the main event. In my experience, once the money part is discussed and over it is really over and they go into their AMP routine.

In the 100's of times over the years I have gone to amps perhaps 2 times the girl refused the offer and I just got a massage and left no tip. I saved a lot of money and was able to go many more times on the money saved. The odds are in your favor as even the 80 bucks is a fine rate and the girls know it.
Once the money part was over the girls forget about the amount and just do their thing. I really think the performance is the same and depended upon the girl and not the money. When I left the girl gave me a big smile, said come back soon and ask for her again.

Snake27
05-08-06, 22:09
Regarding prices, as far as I can tell from all the reports and my own experience, the standard price is $100 tip (which added to $40 for 1/2 hour makes $140 total). And we are lucky that this hasn't changed for a few years now. Also, the standard practice is to put this tip on the table in plain sight. Normally no discussion or haggling is necessary at that point, and the girl will be comfortable that you're not a cop.

Sure, one can haggle down and thus afford to go more frequently, but this is an infrequent indulgence for me, so why do I need to save 20% ? According to my "philosophy of pleasure", it is better to pay at, or slightly above, the market price and make the provider happy to see you. Combining that with the fact that I am clean, reasonably in-shape and very polite makes for a generally pleasant experience. Just my 2 cents as a senior member and I'm not trying to cause trouble ....

Genius
05-09-06, 08:44
Your quote:

Regarding prices, as far as I can tell from all the reports and my own experience, the standard price is $100 tip (which added to $40 for 1/2 hour makes $140 total). And we are lucky that this hasn't changed for a few years now. Also, the standard practice is to put this tip on the table in plain sight. Normally no discussion or haggling is necessary at that point, and the girl will be comfortable that you're not a cop.

Sure, one can haggle down and thus afford to go more frequently, but this is an infrequent indulgence for me, so why do I need to save 20% ? According to my "philosophy of pleasure", it is better to pay at, or slightly above, the market price and make the provider happy to see you. Combining that with the fact that I am clean, reasonably in-shape and very polite makes for a generally pleasant experience. Just my 2 cents as a senior member and I'm not trying to cause trouble ....
My quote:

FS was offered for 120. I said - I am used to 60 (ok I lied). When she said no - I said ok, I really can't pay much more than that so lets just do the massage. We quickly settled on 80, I put the money on the table and it was as if someone threw a switch and she went into her routine. I had a wonderful experience and received the full time paid for, with some additional activity after the main event. In my experience, once the money part is discussed and over it is really over and they go into their AMP routine....... Once the money part was over the girls forget about the amount and just do their thing. I really think the performance is the same and depended upon the girl and not the money. When I left the girl gave me a big smile, said come back soon and ask for her again.
Notice the last line "When I left the girl gave me a big smile, said come back soon and ask for her again." As AMPs are not "an infrequent indulgence for me" I can literally go another 20% more often if I establish a price with a girl I intend to see more often. I don't know what you do for a living but 80 bucks for a half hour's work, tax free, seems like a something she will be willing to accept and be happy to see me again.

Bubba69
05-23-06, 13:02
Ok guys, I have an appointment in Dallas. I am going to try one of the asian massage places while I am there. I would like to try one about 8am. Which one would you guys recommend?

Knight Shift
05-23-06, 20:41
I don't know about the AM part because I usually go late at night but Bellagio (next to pinks, heard good things about this place as well, but have not visited this place yet) has treated me well the two times i've been there and the girls are cute. I know pinks is 24/7, and I think bellagio is the same.

Good Sport
05-23-06, 22:56
Ok guys, I have an appointment in Dallas. I am going to try one of the asian massage places while I am there. I would like to try one about 8am. Which one would you guys recommend?

At 8AM? The one with the "OPEN" sign on! I have gone to some at 5am, but that does not mean they would be open at 8AM, as they are usually really, really closing at 5am. I would look at the ones on NW Highway, just west of I-35.)

GS

Allover
06-11-06, 12:51
Blue Angel has become my favorite place. Saw Angel there yesterday and she is an Angel. Pleasant personality, beautiful face, good body although the cans are fake.

Are there any other Thai places in Dallas?

Good Sport
06-12-06, 23:37
Blue Angel has become my favorite place. Saw Angel there yesterday and she is an Angel. Pleasant personality, beautiful face, good body although the cans are fake.

Not that I know of.

stealth2920
06-14-06, 16:23

I agree, I saw Angel also and she is great. Pretty girl. Blue Angel seems more expensive than Pink though and Pink has some pretty girls also.

Allover
06-15-06, 03:16
I agree Pink is a good place. I saw a tall girl named NaNa there a few months ago. She was absolutely stunning imho, although she spoke almost no English. I wonder if she's still around?

Dragster
06-24-06, 00:17
Bro you went BB on sex? WOW get back to me via pm.

Well I have been at this game for a long time and tonight I broke a few rules.

Visited 333, via a cab, kinda stupid since Hawaii is in walking distance from my hotel. (I know never take a cab to an AMP)

Arrived around 10pm, took a look at all the girls (5-6total), most were 5-7's. I picked Sara, she was Asian, long black hair, bolt on's maybe a 36C/D, nice shape, not to skinny, but very nice shape, 8 of 10.

Great TS, lots of extra time spent on the balls and chain.

Got back to the room and she locked the door and asked if I wanted everything...she broke the ice quick. Said yep and she said 2.50, I said ouch and how about 1.00, she said 2.00, I said 1.50 for the full tour, she agreed, took the cash and left.

Came back to the room, stripped to nothing and a true GFE began.

She looked great with the exception of a C-section scare.

Began with clumbing on the table with me and kissed and cudded with me, then a very good BBBJ, then 69, DAY(shaved with a little hitler), sub, then cowgirl, then doggie, then I attempted greek and she was was like " nope "!!!

I told her she she said 1.50 for the full tour and she said .50 extra, I almost let my little head answer, but knew it was not worth it. Then she said .40 and the little one took over. Gave her the .40 and we visit greece for the remainder of the session. Total time in spa 80mins, unrushed and very good service.

Once done, she walked me to the TS for a rinse, gave me a bottle of water and told me the cab was not outside, but mamma would call.

Spend another 10mins in the room talking. She said the cabi will get a .50 for delivery service and then try to nail me for a double price cabi ride.

Cab showed up and off I went with a kiss good night.

Cabi wanted .60 for a 10min ride each way, I refused and gave him .15...he was pissed, but I let him know I knew he got a kickback from the AMP.

Rules I broke
-took a cab
-broke out more cash then I planned
-went BB during the FS, covered during the greek

Thanks D-town for a great visit,

T69

Duttyboi
06-25-06, 01:39
I checked out The One: Probably the only amp in the Emerald area left. I got a quick HJ by an olderasian lady. Kinda cute got butt nekkid and lemme suck some tits for $80 total, 40/40.

mojokpr
06-25-06, 16:31
Hey,

I'm not from Dls but will be n town and remember reading about a mp that had ladies other than asians. I've looked in the last year's pages but didn't find anything. Does anyone remember what this place is? They had their own website, good lookin ladies, maybe cost a little more.

Any info is appreciated.

Reg Req
07-08-06, 16:39
Trip to the newly-relocated Y. Rose.

I had passed by their old location which on the west side of the I-35 many times, but never had the time/inclination to stop in.

I called first. The woman answering the phone indicated "many girls" working at that time. OK! I stopped in. Mamasan leads me to the room. "You been here before? " Sure, mamason, sure.

3 minutes later, in walks the masseuse. An anglo! Shocker! (Was I in the wrong place? ) Cut face/hare. Youngish (guessing late-20's). "You been here before? " Sure, babe, sure.

Off for a quick shower, then back to the room. Inquired if I wanted some time in the sauna. Next time, babe, next time.

In the room, nice massage. Nice personality, no hang-ups. Girl-next-door type. Guess she found me irresistible. ; ) I left fully relaxed. Downer: nasty/saggy tummy from a see-section.

Half hour is the standard $40; full-hour is $60 for the spa/room.

Reg Req
07-08-06, 16:57
While I am here, will also report on my Independence Day visit.

Took a drive over on NW Highway. Figured I visit P. K. Sign on the door said "Closed for the Holiday". Two doors down, M. Had similar sign up. Ended up at be. O. I'd not been there since September 2005 -- they had gotten a little weird after all the Emerald street places got busted by the Dallas shlthea. Er police. (ahem! )

Anyway, deeply-tanned female answers. "You been here before? " Yeah, babe, yeah. The usual $40 for the room is paid. Off to the room and shower. She was a one-woman AMP that day; everyone else was off in Louisiana at a casino. Me? Not into casinos. I prefer the sure thing; guess that's why I wound up here today!

Back in the room, after providing a light massage, she tries to walk the (possible) tip out the door. Uh, NO, missy, I explain, my 30-minutes ain't up! I threaten to walk. I calmly explain to her why I don't let tips prematurely leave my sight. Then I threaten to walk -- tip and all. She changes her tune. Thereafter, nice attitude. Fairly adept too. Nice body, pretty fit, (lean of course, like most Asians) and very deeply-tanned. Face not that great. (As an aside, seems like most of the Korean gals working these places in Big D are a bit on the older side --- don't really like that. In L. A. , they were generally (though, not always) younger. I wonder if we are getting their "recycles"? )

Left fully relaxed. May visit her again.

Arrowman
07-09-06, 09:42
I was in town for ue 4th and a good time at Pink. Suger was great. Next time I will go next door. Standard fee.

Morning Monger
07-12-06, 23:42
Anyone checked out ceasars/venus on HH (between Empire Central and Regal Row)? I am very curious, but want to see a report. I like american blondes and used to have great luck at Swedish Institue, but alas no more. Any advice as to where to find the american blonde would be great.

Southern Boy
07-19-06, 01:41
Hey Guys,

I normally post on the Saint Louis boards but was in Dallas last week and "DAMN". After RTFF I decided to try Pink. It was not my first time to a massage parlor but it was my first AMP visit.

I went to the door and was meet by Jenny. She was incredible. Paid the $40 door fee and went to get a great shower. Back to the room and she tells me to get comfortable. She returns and we start to fool around. No mention of money. So I'm thinking what is going to happen. After playing around she finally said "you take care of me" and I said yeah. She then gets down to busniess. It was fucking awsome. She had a smoking hot body and we bounced around the bed. It was a PSE. She was calling my name and really getting into it. I began to worry about time and its distracted me but she just wanted to go and go. I lasted as long as I could finally exploded. Afterwards we layed there and she kept grabbing me and telling me she wanted to keep me. She wouldn't let me go. She just wanted to lie with me and kiss and caress. Total time with her was about 1.5 hours.

Now this may be the norm for you guys but not for me. Most providers, although they will "cuddle" usally get up to go after about 5 minutes but she just laid there and didn't want to get up. She kept telling me she wanted to sleep with me and that I should come to her apartment to live with her. We spent another 20-30 minutes just fooling around like kids. She just refused to let me go. Eventually I got up (I had an appointment) and she was really sad. She still didn't ask for any money. When I did get dressed I went for my cash and she said pay her what I wanted.!? This took me totally aback, I think I could have gotten away for free. Now because I RTFF I knew not to take more than $80 in with me. I do this so I can honestly say, "This is all I have." When I offered the $80 and told her it was all I had she tried to give me some back.!?? WTF

As she escorts me out she stops to get a card and gives me her personal phone number. She tells me to call her later so we can get together.

This was the single best time I have had with any provider, EVER. It may have been all part of the game but I was hooked. Since I rarely get to Dallas it was a wasted number but damn I would go broke in Dallas if I did.

The pity is that we have no AMP's in STL and the escorts are overweight and overpriced. You can go to Columbia but it is 2 hours away but the price of gas makes the trip a waste. I don't know if my exsperience was normal but it was great. I would love to get some feedback.

Be Safe you lucky dogs!

SoBo

Just A Monger 2
07-23-06, 23:07
SB,

You have found my Jenni. :) Definitely a 9-10 on my scale. Have visited her on 3 occasions, and each time it gets better. Given the going rate, it's unusual when the tip is returned. Nonetheless I let her keep it. This is one to keep in the stable for sure. And yes, the external connection does work... Cool thing is she is settling dowin in Dallas. Bad news for the pocketbook. The 213... number may leave us soon.

Later,

JAM

Indian79
07-24-06, 23:48
I visited Jenni on Saturday, she was the best one I had massage and fs, actually the first FS, I almost given up AMP, but this one gave me hope I had 30 min session, it lasted more than 45 min.

Visited again it was ok, but this time its not jenni, had FS with some on.

Fla_FunMeister
07-28-06, 11:04
Went through this list, saw it was exclusively AMPs. I am visiting next week. Was wondering if the American MPs were at all worthwhile?

Saw Something New online, seemed interesting. Are they ok? rip offs, or just expensive?

stealth2920
08-03-06, 12:06
SB,

You have found my Jenni. :) Definitely a 9-10 on my scale. Have visited her on 3 occasions, and each time it gets better. Given the going rate, it's unusual when the tip is returned. Nonetheless I let her keep it. This is one to keep in the stable for sure. And yes, the external connection does work... Cool thing is she is settling dowin in Dallas. Bad news for the pocketbook. The 213... number may leave us soon.

Later,

JAM

How right you are. I just got back from Pink and saw Jenni. What a great GFE she is. Hot body. Never mentioned money which was refreshing in itself. If deep down inside you didn't know better, you would have thought that she does this for the enjoyment instead of the money. Laid and kissed and hugged etc. went way over the 30 mins. No rush at all. Thanks "just a monger" for the info. She is going to stay in Dallas so that is great news.

Harshy
08-04-06, 06:48
Last time I went to an AMP was about 3 years ago. I loved ACE because the girls would line up for you (up to 7 girls) and it was always hard to choose. Of all the AMPs that I visited, I was disappointed in myself that I didn't try ACE sooner. At others I always thought it was hit or miss. It looks like ACE is closed as I would expect. Are there any other top notch AMPs that let you choose.

Harshy

Morning Monger
08-04-06, 22:01
Can someone post the rules for the MP? What is the 'usual' cost? etc...I am staying off the streets and going for a safer route. Want to try Pink tomorrow but don't want to get ripped off with some amature mistake. Is it all oriental or are there some american girls too?

Be Safe,

MM

HoMeUp Scotty
08-05-06, 10:17
Can someone post the rules for the MP? What is the 'usual' cost? etc...I am staying off the streets and going for a safer route. Want to try Pink tomorrow but don't want to get ripped off with some amature mistake. Is it all oriental or are there some american girls too?

Be Safe,

MMSomeone already has. RTFF.

jimbehr2000
08-08-06, 00:30
I spent a few days in Dallas recently and visited two places I had never been before--Oasis and 333 Bodyworks. I really wasn't expecting much from either but wanted to try some new places.

Julie at Oasis is a little overweight and has some miles on her but she tried to perform well and turn me into a repeat customer. I appreciated her effort but I like em younger and hotter but her service was good.

333 was a surprise to me because they only had 1 Asian among their girls. The girls were mostly white with a Latina or two. The whites I saw were overweight and unappealing to me. The idea, I believe named Jessica, was a small slender girl with very small breasts. The beginning of the session started poorly as she tried to avoid contact with me. After I kept talking to her, she warmed up and her service was pretty decent. She wasn't a beauty but certainly cute.

I was also surprised to see a Thai girl at Pinks named Happy. I thought Pinks was all Korean. Happy is a little older but she has a smoking body and great attitude. And no visit to Dallas is complete for me without a visit to Blue Angel. I saw Angel this time and she is still as pretty as always.

Overall I continue to like the Dallas AMP scene. I am curious what other cities have a better AMP scene than Dallas in the minds of the experts here. S.F. used to be #1 but not any more.

Genius
08-08-06, 13:33
.... I am curious what other cities have a better AMP scene than Dallas in the minds of the experts here. S.F. used to be #1 but not any more.I am from NY and travel a bit for business. The Dallas AMPs (Pink anyway) are probably top class in the US for service, friendliness of the girls and value as to areas I've been to. Connecticut ranks 2nd although there has been a bit of a crackdown a while ago and they are just getting back to normal. Long Island (NY) has a mixture of legit, HR only and FS amps and its hard to tell them apart (for the novice anyway) but the service and value can be very good. NYC has the same mixture but the service can be very good but is a bit more pricey(Manhattan) but good value can be found in Chinatown. Good service and a bit lower prices in Queens. Lots of Russian and Latina MP's are around but they tend to lack on the service end and tend to be the most pricey. Areas like Baltimore, Wash DC, Norfolk tend to have a lot of rip off places (self-service only).

Haven't been to S.F so cant make a judgement.

Good Sport
08-08-06, 18:20
...Haven't been to S.F so cant make a judgement.

Trust me...we have it good. SF area has redbook that came in handy, while I was there.

GS

jimbehr2000
08-09-06, 02:33
Thanks Genius, I know the west but don't know much about the east. I have been told Nashville and Philadelphia have good AMPs but that was a few years ago. The SF and to some extend LA AMPS have been severely affected by recent immigration prosectutions with the owners made to look like masters of slaves. SF had to be the best town in the USA (and redbook is good) with lineups where you picked the girl. LE seems to be pretty active in most parts of the country which is hampering our hobby.

At this time I believe Dallas and L.A. are the top two cities west of the Mississippi. Houston, Phoenix, SF, Las Vegas, New Orleans, St. Louis, Denver are nothing special any more.

Vancouver, B.C. was and probably still is a great city for this hobby. Haven't been there for about 2 years. Does anybody here know any other great U.S. cities worth mentioning?

Snake27
08-18-06, 20:17
Washington D.C. was pretty good, but there's a big brouhaha now on the D.C. board about all the AMPs being closed due to FBI raids. Some complaints about human trafficking. The raids may be coming soon to a city near you !

I've been vaguely aware of these complaints for years, and have often thought it could explain why the Asians (mainly Koreans, I think) have a near-monopoly on the massage market. I mean, it can't be just because of their table showers or cute slender bodies. Why aren't there more non-Asians parlors ?

I think the law should allow these establishments, but I would oppose indentured servitude, if that's what's going on.

Reg Req
08-23-06, 18:38
Two topics:

1. Made my 1st visit to Dupxxd today. Routine was similar to other places.

The mamason started to ask "You been here before?" -- But then she recognized me from her time at Yxxxx/Flora.

The setup is similar to other places. The room is $40/30 minutes.

My technician was of Vietnamese heritage. Cute, talkative, 31 y/o. No complaints...
------------------------

Separately:

2. Drove past Walnut Hill/Shady Trails a couple days ago. I had wanted to check out "V.O.P.". They had started advertising in a local paper about 6 months back, and I had never had the opportunity to try them out.

When I stopped by this time, during mid-day they did not appear to be open. I tried the phone number on the newspaper add, phone was disconnected.

Oh well, another missed opportunity.

Reg Req
08-23-06, 18:47
The above was inquired about a couple of times over on the Ft.Worth board a couple times, but nobody's talking. I thought I'd see if any of the hobbyists here had made it over there to try out/report.

(I'd hate to make a trip over there only to be disappointed re price, quality, service, or all of the above). Anybody tried out this place?

Snake27
08-28-06, 23:11
Thought I'd try something new, so I went to Julie's (or is it Julia's ?) on HH near the Latino Bazaar. Met a tall (5'10") half Korean half white with big enhanced boobs. We made an explosive mix because: 1) I was very horny, and 2) she was very horny too ! She started out dry and got dripping wet -- no fake lube job here -- and she made all the right noises and movements of a girl in heat. When we started at the table shower, I showed my appreciation: I couldn't keep my hands off her. She reponded positively, all smiling and giggly. Once in the room, I laid out the $100 donation, and she skipped the massage and proceeded to lick and kiss me everywhere. To make a long story short, I F#%$!D her hard and she loved it.

Whew !! Experiences like that, though somewhat rare, are what keep me going back for more. And if she was being exploited by the Korean mafia, she was the most willingly exploited gal I've met in quite a while. I don't know her name. Sometimes I don't care about names.

Muffin Lover
09-05-06, 01:30
Hi Dallas,

Just visited your great city for the 1st time a few weeks back and will be returning soon. Played it safe for my first time and went to Venus Room. It was fun, legit jack shack. Nice girl, actually had a better time than most AMPs, even though it was a self-finish. She got pretty close and I got some allowed contact.

I noticed a few other similar joints in the neighborhood of Venus. Any info on these? better/worse, more action, extras, take out? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ustlookingj
09-05-06, 12:41
You know, I went hobbying in big-d this last weekend and I have to comment on the sad state of ampville. Its just not the same since ACE, The venetian, and Bikini closed. I mean there are other places around, but the little condensed area they were in just made for lovely competition between them all for quality of girls and service. Oh well, I suppose thats progress.

stealth2920
09-06-06, 17:46
Went to Pinks again and saw Jenni again. What a GFE as usual. She loves to kiss and cuddle. This is the third time I have been with her and every time was exceptional. She never asks for money up front. Very hot girl. I have always noticed 4 to 5 other scantly clan younger girls there also, but everytime I decide to try someone else, I always go for Jenni. If you didn't know better she makes you think this isn't about the money, but that she enjoys it.

jimbehr2000
10-03-06, 04:49
These two places are now at the top of my list for each visit to Dallas.

stealth, I had the pleasure of meeting Jenni a few days ago. She does provide excellent service and she is attractive. She never mentions money. I also saw Sarah there recently. Very good looking, even better than Jenni imho, but her service was good as opposed to excellent.

I also visited Blue Angel. When I specifically asked for a girl by name that was out of town, I was presented with a lineup of three good looking girls. I selected Ana and had a good time. Ana was actually the oldest of the three, but as I imagined, was a good time. As I left I saw two others not in the lineup that were also good looking. How many girls work at that place anyway?

Do these places give lineups if requested by the customer? I certainly enjoyed having a choice.

Jackblack21
10-03-06, 20:30
Thought I'd try something new, so I went to Julie's (or is it Julia's ?) on HH near the Latino Bazaar. Met a tall (5'10") half Korean half white with big enhanced boobs. We made an explosive mix because: 1) I was very horny, and 2) she was very horny too ! She started out dry and got dripping wet -- no fake lube job here -- and she made all the right noises and movements of a girl in heat. When we started at the table shower, I showed my appreciation: I couldn't keep my hands off her. She reponded positively, all smiling and giggly. Once in the room, I laid out the $100 donation, and she skipped the massage and proceeded to lick and kiss me everywhere. To make a long story short, I F#%$!D her hard and she loved it.

Whew !! Experiences like that, though somewhat rare, are what keep me going back for more. And if she was being exploited by the Korean mafia, she was the most willingly exploited gal I've met in quite a while. I don't know her name. Sometimes I don't care about names.Jenni. She goes by SexyJennae on Eros on the east coast.

BojeeLover
10-04-06, 18:18
Men, thank you very much for all the info about Jenni and Pink. I visited your fine city last September. Chicago's massage parlors have gone by the wayside since all have closed in Rockford.

The first time I went to Pink, I tried a Malaysian girl. I forgot her name, but she had huge enhanced tits. She was ok. I wasn't satisfied after her, so I asked to go for another round with another girl. Luck was on my side. Two of the other girls were busy, and the only girl left was Jenni.

She gave me a quick shower, paid good attention to the boys, and started with a good massage. The performance was the same as others have reviewed earlier, but she knew I could pop more than once, so she offered another round and not one mention of money.

After we were done, she offered 3 pops the next time around, but I had to make an appointment and had to reserve at least an hour. Well, I came back the next evening and she was true to her word. Awesome girl! Best experience I've had in my life. I thought I left her a generous tip, but I couldn't tell by her expression. I'm not sure if she does this with all her customers. Maybe being Korean helps.

I'll definitately give her a call when I'm back in Dallas.

She also gave me a card with her personal number. Not sure if I can divulge, but I imagine some of you already have this number.

Can't wait to get back.

PowerAMP
10-08-06, 08:04
Alright, I'll admit I've been lurking several years here. I am finally breaking down and telling my experiences.

Only because something pretty weird but funny happened due to my experiences, uh I mean my friend's experiences.

My friend has visited amps all over the Eastern and Middle USA.

Here is the list of cities:

Indiana- Anybody remeber Tokyo Spa? 1992 and later
Michigan, Lansing Hawaii health Spa
Michigan, Jackson All 3 along 94 from Detroit to Battle Creek (watch out I caught Ringworm in Oriental)
Connecticut, Norwalk Crystal Spa
Baltimore Area (1992-2006) Jade, Rainbow, Siliver Lining etc.
Illinois, Naperville ACE(?) King 1997 and later Texas, Dallas ( oh I LOVE Dallas) Smile, Emerald, Fancy, Royal, One, 333 bodyworks, Spring etc.

Now (my friend) travel's as a technical engineer ( geeks have $$ and libido's)

The scary thing is, (my friend) ran into a provider at a Korean spa in Dallas who knew a woman I had visited many times in Jessup area, a well know provider in Baltimore area from a few years ago, Kimberly.

I realized how crazy this is when you travel the country and start meeting friends of providers you know from 1000 miles away.. I think it's time to retire. This is just too strange. But what a great trip it's been!

Has anyone else had this experience?

PowerAMP

Friendly1
10-08-06, 20:46
And what is the phone number? Both numbers I have do not work.

Thanks!

Friendly1
10-09-06, 08:00
Based on the tales here, I decided to visit Pink myself and see Jenni. As advertised. A couple of additional points that might add to the knowledge out there. She's a smoker, as most of the spa girls are and the smell was very noticeable. She also has implants. They look good, but the tactile sensation is what you would expect. Not a plus for me. She is very friendly and nice, but I can tell it's a business for her. She gives very good customer service, but she has her limits. Additional visits would probably open things up a bit more, but on a first visit, she was less than a GFE.

Ohio Bull
10-12-06, 00:45
Agree. she is nice and friendly. but there are better looking girls in the spa.

Based on the tales here, I decided to visit Pink myself and see Jenni. As advertised. A couple of additional points that might add to the knowledge out there. She's a smoker, as most of the spa girls are and the smell was very noticeable. She also has implants. They look good, but the tactile sensation is what you would expect. Not a plus for me. She is very friendly and nice, but I can tell it's a business for her. She gives very good customer service, but she has her limits. Additional visits would probably open things up a bit more, but on a first visit, she was less than a GFE.

Friendly1
10-12-06, 22:32
OB,

Maybe I should have gotten a line up. I'd rather go with a known quantity. A good enough time. She is enthusiastic. More of a PSE than a GFE in my book. I lament the loss of Penny from Gina's Bath, about my ATF. I will probably never find anything like her again.

Ohio Bull
10-15-06, 00:56
Completely understand. I like Jenni very much. However, most times I want to try out the prettiest girl in the spa. And honestly 50% chance they are disappointing. I just want to have some new experience instead of having the same kind of experience all the time. Good luck.

OB,

Maybe I should have gotten a line up. I'd rather go with a known quantity. A good enough time. She is enthusiastic. More of a PSE than a GFE in my book. I lament the loss of Penny from Gina's Bath, about my ATF. I will probably never find anything like her again.

Friendly1
10-15-06, 15:09
This was my first AMP visit in a year, so I wanted the known quantity. I really wanted to see either Maya or Connie at Dupond, but neither were working. Jenni stayed late for my arrival, which was nice.

Just A Monger 2
10-17-06, 22:55
At 8:45pm saw two WSW decoys on NW Highway in front of Shark Club. Quite good looking. Too good. Circled and discovered some parked cruisers. Exited stage left in a hurry.

JAM

Rexdog
10-19-06, 23:23
I went to the AMP on Walnut that is # # # and had a good time. Standard AMP experience, 60 for the hour and 140 for the rest. Table shower and massage was excellent, girl a little older but had real nice body and nice tits for 30's something. I went over the hour, told the girl to finish me off with her hands, she said no just you get on top and go until you finish. I gave a small tip but good service and good attitude deserves some reward.

Rexdog

Poonhound69
10-25-06, 01:12
Thanks for a great forum guys.

I'm flying down to Dallas (Wed-Fri) and would like to see jenni@ pink.

I've been there once before.. Does it rock the boat when you ask for someone in particular?

How can I tell that they havent stuck me with someone pretending to be Jenni? Does she have a signature dress or, something that makes her stand out?

I'll have a car, and have late evenings free.

PM me if you are interested in going hunting.

PH

Love Thai
10-26-06, 20:42
Went to Venus on Harry Hines. Their were only 2 girls on duty when I was there. Standard AMP rates apply. Had a really nice time with Yoko. Great attitude. I saw the other girl on the way out and she was hot looking.

Love Thai
10-26-06, 22:12
I have not had any problems requesting a particular girl at Pink or any other AMP.

Thanks for a great forum guys.

I'm flying down to Dallas (Wed-Fri) and would like to see jenni@ pink.

I've been there once before.. Does it rock the boat when you ask for someone in particular?

How can I tell that they havent stuck me with someone pretending to be Jenni? Does she have a signature dress or, something that makes her stand out?

I'll have a car, and have late evenings free.

PM me if you are interested in going hunting.

PH

Shogun Hua
10-27-06, 09:01
If I read about a particular girl through this guide and want to try her out, I will tell the Mamasan that a friend suggested that I see "Jenni". You shouldn't have any problem getting her. You might want to call there before you go to make sure that she is working that day. Good Luck out there!

FloridaPanther
10-27-06, 18:42
Guys,

I'm gonna be in Dalla this week and I'm looking for good street action. what are the hot spots. feel free to PM me about it.

Thanks

Poonhound69
10-30-06, 11:11
Thanks for the replies guys. I didnt get them in time, but its the thought that counts.

When I got there, there was a spaced out dude that tried to go in with me and said he was looking for a shirt.

He was making 'mama' nervous, raising his voice, saying he just needed a dress shirt to get into a nearby club. I got rid of him. Mama was still nervous, until I asked for J. Demeanor changed, and she had me wait inside.

J asked me if I had a haircut, and why I hadnt been by for so long.She assumed I was someone else. I didnt disabuse her of that notion. I asked for an hour. She suggested TS @ end.

She went away twice for about 8 minutes each time, telling me to get comfy.

She slipped under the blanket she got me and cuddled. I started /w massaging her, saying I expected a tip. I love the cute way she points her tongue. We made 2 trips, napping and cuddling in between. She fell asleep in my arms and asked me to wake her. I take a while the second time. Several knocks, but she's a trooper. She wouldnt stop.. finally she got exhausted and finished me by hand.

In the TS she said, nexttime 3 pops.

In all an awesome time. A little too rich for my blood to do regularly.
Thanks for all your help guys.

More details by PM only.

(Chicas Bonitas was closed when I got there :( I ended up getting slightly ripped off @ pandoras and turning down three HH cuties @ 4:20 am)

Take care.

-PH

Duttyboi
10-31-06, 10:16
I figured I should post this since I went thre. I can't remember the places name but it is on emerald wher the street ends.I got with nina or nini somthing like that after the mamsan escorted me in. Half hour no shower as I requested straight to business a couple of pecks on the lips doggy and mish after a good slow bj. She was older about late 30's and nice little body. I almost bust doing doggy,but those comdoms they use are so tight.

1+40 total. i'd go back to see her. Actually I wanted the girl i saw on the way out ;mid 20's and very smiley,pretty face.

Poonhound69
11-01-06, 04:12
Who else is reasonable about multiple bells?

Thanks for the replies guys. I didnt get them in time, but its the thought that counts.

When I got there, there was a spaced out dude that tried to go in with me and said he was looking for a shirt.

He was making 'mama' nervous, raising his voice, saying he just needed a dress shirt to get into a nearby club. I got rid of him. Mama was still nervous, until I asked for J. Demeanor changed, and she had me wait inside.

J asked me if I had a haircut, and why I hadnt been by for so long.She assumed I was someone else. I didnt disabuse her of that notion. I asked for an hour. She suggested TS @ end.

She went away twice for about 8 minutes each time, telling me to get comfy.

She slipped under the blanket she got me and cuddled. I started /w massaging her, saying I expected a tip. I love the cute way she points her tongue. We made 2 trips, napping and cuddling in between. She fell asleep in my arms and asked me to wake her. I take a while the second time. Several knocks, but she's a trooper. She wouldnt stop.. finally she got exhausted and finished me by hand.

In the TS she said, nexttime 3 pops.

In all an awesome time. A little too rich for my blood to do regularly.
Thanks for all your help guys.

More details by PM only.

(Chicas Bonitas was closed when I got there :( I ended up getting slightly ripped off @ pandoras and turning down three HH cuties @ 4:20 am)

Take care.

-PH

Indian79
11-14-06, 15:07
Can anybody tell me if pink is open or not.

I visited it 3 months ago.

I want visit again.

Poonhound69
11-16-06, 20:20
Indian:

That fine theraputic treatment facility was open two weeks ago. There are 4 posts that mention them on the first page of this thread.

If they shut down, I assure you there would be remarks and a discussion on this page.

I would understand your question were burried in the forum but they get way too much press here for their own good.

If you dont want your cellphone number in their call records, then use a payphone to call them the next time you want to be sure.. They're in the yellowpages.

Good luck

-PoonHound

Can anybody tell me if pink is open or not.

I visited it 3 months ago.

I want visit again.

Indian79
11-18-06, 13:36
Thanks for the update

I visited the facility and it looks like it became costly for average service.

Indian79
11-18-06, 22:40
I noticed there are two more in the same area.

How are they? Any inputs?

Thanks

Yanude
11-30-06, 18:37
Went to Pink yesterday and had Yumi. Petite and small breast. FS for 1.4. Nothing much to mention cause Yumi doesn't understand English very well. Not much of a GFE but she put on good smile all the time. Bellagio and Mimi are right next door. Might try them out next time. Any feedbacks on those two?

Smooth TX
12-14-06, 00:16
Was looking for this new place...I found an ad in the Observer, any mongers checked the place out. near the Bush & coit. Is it worth my time?

SmoothTx

Amoeba
12-15-06, 20:21
Went to Pink yesterday and had Yumi. Petite and small breast. FS for 1.4. Nothing much to mention cause Yumi doesn't understand English very well. Not much of a GFE but she put on good smile all the time. Bellagio and Mimi are right next door. Might try them out next time. Any feedbacks on those two?Bellagio is about like your description of Pink. Was there in November midnight on a weeknight. 4-5 girl line-up, I picked one a little thicker for an asian with nice rack (can't remember name). 1.4 for reasonably enthusiastic and patient 1/2 & 1/2. Would repeat next time I travel to DFW.

Indian79
12-18-06, 19:54
I went to Pink on 15th got my regular, Jenni. No hurry and nice.

Good massage and no talk about money.

Level6969
12-19-06, 11:38
I have been to Hawaii spa (on Market Center Blvd) numerous times over the last two years and have always left with a smile on my face. Definitely worth the 1.4.

Weed Streeter
12-21-06, 13:18
In town from Chicago on the 8th and decided to try out Pink (heard so much about it). Great experience. Met "Sasha" (later said her name was Lee) a cute slim asian who paid special attention to my boys during the table shower. Great hr for $. Never seen anything like this in Chicago (answered the door in a micro-bikini!). Will try the next door neighbors on my next trip. You Dallas natives are very lucky!

Indian79
12-22-06, 18:05
Thats true.

I was in Chicago for couple months and tried out couple places.

Nothing is like Dallas, maybe Pine Spa in Libertyville.

Dallas69
12-26-06, 03:42
After been going to AMP in Dallas area for the last year, I finally found a girl with superb attitude and service. Her name is Mia. She is very young (early 20's) and very sweet. She has a pair of natural tits. I think they're C cup. She uses very soft flagrance and I don't think she smoke (Hard to find nowadays). She speak fluent English and provide great GFE for me. It was sure worth the money and I can't wait to go back to see her again.

stealth2920
12-27-06, 15:08
After been going to AMP in Dallas area for the last year, I finally found a girl with superb attitude and service. Her name is Mia. She is very young (early 20's) and very sweet. She has a pair of natural tits. I think they're C cup. She uses very soft flagrance and I don't think she smoke (Hard to find nowadays). She speak fluent English and provide great GFE for me. It was sure worth the money and I can't wait to go back to see her again.I was planning on going to see her on Saturday, but I just called and they said she doesn't work there anymore. If you locate her again let us know.

IIIII
01-06-07, 01:53
Visited Pink over the New Years weekend and saw Jenny/i. Im guessing she is in her mid 30's, very good attitude and seems to enjoy her job. Table shower was great, cleaned the twig and berries very nicely. Once back in the room she gave a great back massage, it was so good i didnt want to flip! When i did it was also worth it...she gave me a very soft pole sucking, usually they suck with all their might but she was very gentle and it was awesome.

And at this point she got into the trademark Pink position the one that makes me cum so quick. She got up on her feet and lowered herself onto me and started bounching up and down with only her puss devouring me. After 5 mins i had to throw her off or i would have busted. At that point i flipped her over for some doggy action. I was back in control so i jack hammered her for the next 15 mins spreading her beautiful ass, her brown eye was winking at me but my attempt to dig into it with my fingers were denied. :(

When i got tired she climbed back aboard and finished me off with the trademark position. I havent came that hard in a looong time.One funny thing i noticed her right breast was very hard, at first i thought it was a boobjob but her left breast felt natural. I didnt say anything about it thinking that maybe she had some surgery done to fix the breast. Anyway we clean up after our session and mentions to me about her breast and how it hurts her and it feels itchy all the time. She says its been like that for 2 MONTHS! I told her she should go see a doctor to check it out. Anyways, i love Pink.

LovinInjun
01-06-07, 03:19
I had some business in Dallas today, finished early and made a trip to Hawaii Spa. I met Candy. She told me this was her first day.

The table shower and massage were great. She never rushed, was very friendly, warm, cuddly and pretty. All in all, very close to GFE. L3 service that included the works. 1 hour (plus a little over) = 2.2 total. I would highly recommend her.

Friendly1
01-06-07, 16:57
IIIII:

I enjoyed her, too, a while back. I thought she had a boob job, which I don't really care for. She gave me a mixed CBJ/BBBJ. She put the cover just on the head and so the shaft got the BB treatment. A good compromise for safety's sake, in my book. We did doggie. It was pretty good.

Ohio Bull
01-08-07, 01:30
Did anybody try the spa next to Pink? It looks like a chinese spa. Thanks

I Belaxin
01-08-07, 23:56
I will be visiting Dallas soon. I have time to visit one AMP. Should I visit Pink or Hawaii Spa? Have read good reports for both. Looking for younger girls, not necessarily FS. From what I can tell from maps, Hawaii seems to be in a better area. Any suggestions for an out-of-towner?

Thanks.

I Belaxin
01-09-07, 00:06
OK, so I went to Hawaii and saw Candy. As described below, plus good, deep massage. Good description, I would put her at about 40 or so.

DFWdude
01-14-07, 15:38
Dont think that Uncle Leo reads this board to get info for busts?

http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/Jan/20070104News005.asp

Basically they say it was citizen reports, but they do seem to know about this web site and do some homework.

Thank god I have the ability to travel, and I can monger in other countries where it is actually encouraged! USA SUCKS!

Good Sport
01-15-07, 00:12
Dont think that Uncle Leo reads this board to get info for busts?

http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/Jan/20070104News005.asp

Basically they say it was citizen reports, but they do seem to know about this web site and do some homework.

Thank god I have the ability to travel, and I can monger in other countries where it is actually encouraged! USA SUCKS!Don't throw the baby out with the bath water! This shit goes in cycles. The people to blame are the whiney-asses who do the complaining. OTOH, some of these Spas forget about being discrete and have signs you can see a mile away.

GS

Johnny Bee
01-17-07, 02:24
After reading that article I have a question:

What kind of idiot would visit an AMP expecting to get just a normal massage? If you wanted a real massage wouldn't it be best to look for a real massuse or massuse school in the yellow pages?

Indian79
02-09-07, 10:19
I visted Pink yesterday. It seems Jenny left Pink. They have a couple of new girls. I got one named Emmi, a Thai girl. Rushed service, not as good as Jenni.

PowerAMP
02-15-07, 23:27
Went to Venus on Harry Hines. Their were only 2 girls on duty when I was there. Standard AMP rates apply. Had a really nice time with Yoko. Great attitude. I saw the other girl on the way out and she was hot looking.Did Yoko have a tatoo below her belly button of a dragon or flower about 6" long? I have been looking for Yoko since she left Royal in 2005. Man she was good, older, but very hot!

PowerAMP

-My AMP experience is the "hour of power"
-My 700 Club is the number of Asian girls I've boned across the USA!!!

Wanderlust1
02-16-07, 23:51
I was browsing the Dallas Backpage when I saw this adverstisement. FYI for those who like Jenny from Pink. Jenny formerly of Pink and Sue formerly of Moon Nite are at Venus.

I haven't actually been there, so maybe one of you can verify this.

http://dallas.backpage.com/adult/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A754544&name=escorts

lukin4luv
03-03-07, 21:58
Visited the BLUE after bar hopping Friday night. Nice Thai mix, if you got tired of the Korean. Had Coco there before. She wasn't there last night. Didn't like the one greeting at the door either - asked to show others. She went back and got 4-5 girls for the line-up. Picked Angel - Nice body, nice set and cute face. Std table shower. Got a good massage before the real deal. Nice experience over all, except no extras - no nipple sucking, fingering, etc. Typical damage - 1.4. Tipped her an extra 0.2 for the good massage.

BostonPride33
03-06-07, 01:21
Ok guys -

Looking for your advice.

I'll be in Dallas for 1 week starting this Friday. I'll have the time for only 1 entertainment outing. I cannot have anyone over to my room so it will have to be at a provider location. Leaning toward an AMP because I've got experience at such places, but I'm open to other options as long as there's no danger of getting ripped off and/or beat up.

Budget = 2.00

Out of the question = Overweight providers. Saggy rack. Pudgy gut. Mechanical/disinterested/lots of rules.

Dream = model quality 18-30 year old asian, ebony, hispanic or caucasian. 95-120lbs. Quality C or D cup bolt ons (or extreme high quality natural with no sag). Full menu (DFK, BJ, DATY, Multiple positions, multiple pops) Enthusiastic service provider.

Is this possible in Dallas? If not, what's the best I can get given the budget? I would rather go with an older provider and/or one who's not a model type and get great service if I have to choose.

My first instinct based on the recent entries here is to track down Jenny/i formerly of Pink.

What do you guys think? Am I just dreaming, or can one of you lead me to a girl who can make it true?

Don't let me down Dallas!

Alwayslookn
03-06-07, 02:05
I will be staying in Addison soon. Any action (stripclubs, MP, SW) in the area. Any info is appreciated.

P.S. Would prefer white girls.

NukeyNuke
03-11-07, 02:37
Went to Pink on Thursday. Shoulda asked for a lineup. Chubby, older chick met me at the door. In the room, tried to upsell me by 40 and left me laying on the table alone for 15 minutes when I strongly refused. That shit pissed me off and I confronted her about it when she returned. Told me she had to brush her teeth. Bullshit. The wait was about the upsell refusal. Fuck it, we gotta hold the line on rates, simple as that. I had to make her ass pay for making me wait like that...

From that moment on, I began to dog her fat ass out hard as we worked. Talked shit to her and treated her like shit. I deliberately was as mean as possible. Rough, hard, pulled hair, spanked ass, pinched tits, and called names...she didn't like it at all. Manhandled and dogged her ass hard. Threatened to hit the backdoor...man, what resistance! Finally got the ears fully listening to the knees, and caused as much utter discomfort as possible.

Next time she sees me in the camera, she'll hand me off to one of the two Class 10 chicks I saw as I was leaving. She won't want MY ass again!

Don't ever fucking leave me waiting like that.

Nuke

BostonPride33
03-11-07, 23:33
Easily the best AMP experience I've ever had. Fun. Light hearted. Totally focussed on my experience. Expert. Insisted on 2 pops. Completely satisfying. I didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary, but I got the feeling she'd do about anything to please her customer. Wow!

OCTraveler
03-13-07, 21:55
I was in Dallas (actually Ft. Worth) for business and on the way back to Love Field I remembered that when I arrived I drove by a couple of AMP's near the airport. I had a couple of hours before my flight and decided WTF - let's try one and worse case I'd be taking one for the team.

I entered the shop and paid the door fee and was shown to a typical room. I undressed and in 3-5 minutes in the room walks my provider - a stunning 25 year old Korean with a set of naturals that were wonderful.

Table shower first - awesome service, no rush and nice attention to all parts of my body. Drying was even done in a manner that could be described as "sensual".

Back to the room for the shortest attempt at a massage ever and directly to a rather coy "what do you want?" I responded "everything" and then we did a bit of negotiating to a price I found was reasonable. [Here's a hint - never walk into a place with any more than you want/can afford to spend. I always leave my wallet, credit cards and remainder of my cash locked in my car.]

She then leaves the room and and not only comes back with towel and condom but she's changed into a very sexy nighty that would make Lazerus come back from the dead.

What followed next was unbelievable experience that had all the makings of a true GFE and a session that rates up on the top of nearly 20 years of hobbying ... unlimited DFK, uninhibited DATY - both solo and 69, multiple positions, complete disregard to the knock on the door some 45 minutes after we began and finally what I believe was mutual completion. WOW.

She cleans me, helps me dress and walks me to the door and I'm off to the airport and shortly thereafter, I'm on a plane dreaming of my last hour of pleasure.

Name, location of facility & money spent to those PM'ing.

Ustlookingj
03-13-07, 23:02
Better watch your 6 buddy. Karma is a *****, and that kinds of BS you pulled has a way of coming back ten-fold on you. Keep that shit up and you may find out what this means "学科" at the hands of a pro.

Went to Pink on Thursday. Shoulda asked for a lineup. Chubby, older chick met me at the door. In the room, tried to upsell me by 40 and left me laying on the table alone for 15 minutes when I strongly refused. That shit pissed me off and I confronted her about it when she returned. Told me she had to brush her teeth. Bullshit. The wait was about the upsell refusal. Fuck it, we gotta hold the line on rates, simple as that. I had to make her ass pay for making me wait like that...

From that moment on, I began to dog her fat ass out hard as we worked. Talked shit to her and treated her like shit. I deliberately was as mean as possible. Rough, hard, pulled hair, spanked ass, pinched tits, and called names...she didn't like it at all. Manhandled and dogged her ass hard. Threatened to hit the backdoor...man, what resistance! Finally got the ears fully listening to the knees, and caused as much utter discomfort as possible.

Next time she sees me in the camera, she'll hand me off to one of the two Class 10 chicks I saw as I was leaving. She won't want MY ass again!

Don't ever fucking leave me waiting like that.

Nuke

OCTraveler
03-14-07, 02:05
Better watch your 6 buddy. Karma is a *****, and that kinds of BS you pulled has a way of coming back ten-fold on you. Keep that shit up and you may find out what this means "学科" at the hands of a pro.

I cannot agree more with these comments ... not only are these true, but your actions can affect the Karma of the rest of the hobbyists. If she pissed you off, confront Mamasan, get your cash back and leave. Or better yet, take one for the team

Good Sport
03-15-07, 08:26
I was in Dallas (actually Ft. Worth) for business ....

Dallas certainly has its pluses... this is the status quo for many Dallas AMPs, though not all.

OCTraveler
03-15-07, 23:01
I have had 6 PM's requesting 411 on my visit to Dallas - I have responded to three who were "long time posters" of this forum ... the other three were however requests from first time posters.

I believe very strongly in the rule "Come in strong, or don't come in at all" and that to get something from the Forum, you need to GIVE something to the Forum, so my response to these three requests was the same, "Sorry Officer, I do not respond to requests from first time posters."

Adios Dallas - see you in a couple of months.

BostonPride33
03-22-07, 00:36
I went to that place and was greeted by the girl OCT probably had. She asked if I had been there before and who I had seen. Since I had no name (I hadn't been there before even though I said I had) to drop, she was acting very cautiously. She took me to a room and took the door fee. I got comfy and in comes a pudgy older lady. I got a massage and nothing else, although it was clear that extras were on the menu.

Back to the ATM and a call to Jenni...another A+ performance. Why did I stray?!? She even gave some money back to me saying I had paid too much. Wow!

NukeyNuke
03-26-07, 00:26

I cannot agree more with these comments ... not only are these true, but your actions can affect the Karma of the rest of the hobbyists. If she pissed you off, confront Mamasan, get your cash back and leave. Or better yet, take one for the teamHonestly, no harm meant, but you guys need to get real. You've got so many fine assed women at the AMP's in Dallas that you should not put up with less than decent service. I met many great people in Dallas and I'm certainly not trying to take anything from you and your great city.

I'm from DC, and there, we don't often get treated like this. We've got plenty of AMPs and most of the girls do their best to treat you very well., and not upsell you at all. And when they do, someone posts about it and they get the 'monger blacklist' if it persists.

Come on guys...we're talking about open retaliation for not buying into the upsell, by cutting into the time and diminishing the experience. I would hope that you wouldn't simply take that.

BTW, I took one for the team. That's how I was able to tell you about this shit in the FIRST place.

Nuke

Ohio Bull
03-27-07, 20:27
I've been to there many times. The service has deteriated so much that I decided not go there any more.

My last three visits to Pink were all very disappointed. Amy and Yumi was OK but rush the service.

My worse service happened this week. This is also my worst experience ever. The girls name is LOVE. She has horrible attitude. The trip is a complete ripoff. I want her to give me the money back but she refused to do so. I wanted to talk to Mamasa but she was not there that moment.

Just want you guys realize this and do not waste your money at Pink if you have other options.

Bull

Kitty Doctor
04-03-07, 21:35
I paid a visit to Ceasers on Harry Hines Monday in the very early AM. The lady who came to service me was a 3 or 4. She was short and heavy set. For the first 10 minutes she just wanted to lay there on the table. After that she asked what I wanted and asked for payment. When I have her 100 she asked for more. I told that was all I had.

I revicerd a quick, very quick CBJ followed by CFS. She was not interested in ether activity. Normally I have good time at AMP. At this one I was even able to get a table shower!

What a wast of time and money.

Kitty Doctor

ArchieLeach
04-10-07, 20:30
NukeyNuke,

I’ve been thinking about your comments for a while and need to get something off my chest, not to berate you, but to let you in on something that might help you out in the future.

First, let me say that I’ve been around AMP’s in Dallas and the P4P scene worldwide pretty regularly for the last 20 years. I don’t post much any more. Most of my posting activity was pre-’01. But I know these places well, both from the front side and from the back side of the business. I know what goes on in the back room and behind the curtain in all these places, and have known a good number of them (owners, managers, and girls) over the years.

Let’s not mince words; your actions had virtually NOTHING to do with getting good or bad service. Your actions were about your need to sexually assault someone. You had a need to physically abuse her, and used your poor service as an excuse. So don’t try to justify your actions from a customer service standpoint. By any reasonable measure, your recourse for receiving poor service was:

1) Complain to the girl

2) Complain to the manager

3) Refuse full payment

4) Never return to this establishment

5) Notify fellow mongers of your experience

Physically assaulting someone because you perceive poor service is pathological. I won’t go into comments on DC, or how things are done there versus here because I think even that path (while perhaps funny and potentially insulting to you) would be denigrating the seriousness of your inappropriateness.

But leaving the moral and ethical implications behind, and focusing purely on the practicalities, I think you should know a few things. You are never in control in these places. I know you only see a girl or two, and feel like the benevolent master. That’s the cultivated mirage for our pleasure. In actuality these girls are in control all the time. They know what they’re doing. And they’ve dealt with bigger and badder dudes than you or I many times.

Point blank: You’re luck. You got out of there lucky. You’re lucky she didn’t cry out and decided to just weather your little storm of anger. I’ve seen 20 or 30 of these, and never once did the guy win if she called for help. The only time they ever come out on the loosing end is if they try to deal with it themselves without calling for backup. SO they learn to call for help when they need it. And they get it. All it takes is one foul sound from a girl and the entire establishment instantly rushes in with a speed that never ceases to amaze me. As I said, I’ve probably been in 20 or 30 of these, and I’m constantly amazed at the speed at which these girls fly when they hear something (which often I haven’t even heard or noticed). It’s impressive. About 6 years ago I started trying to get there as fast as they did, if I was at a place where I knew everyone and was sitting in the back room eating or helping a TG pick out tile for a commercial building she was putting up in Bangkok, or something else. I’ve never been able to get to the door better than fifth or sixth. It amazes me. And never once have I needed to get in there to pull a guy off a girl. By the time I get there it’s always me needed to pull the girls off the guy and calm them down to at least find out what happened before they get him to the point where I end up having to carry the guy outside and stuff him into his car and get him started on his way alive. You see, the girls don’t go into the room and start asking questions. They don’t listen to your explanation, all they do is go in swinging (fists, feet, hammers, picture frames). They don’t have time to figure out if you were in the right or not. It never even crosses their minds. The only things that cross their minds are:

1) She needs help and what if that was me. 2) Am I going to lose face by not getting there quick enough and with fury enough to give these girls confidence to work with me.

You don’t stand a chance. As I said, you’re lucky.

I remember this one guy who gut lucky too. He didn’t even really do anything, but I got there quick enough to help him out. I pulled the girls off him and told them to back off (the owner and I are good friends and she was there and backed me up—sometimes these girls are a little hot-headed—he didn’t look like a rapist or fiend to me). The girl started screaming that he was trying to kill her. Again, I had to push them back because they all rushed him again. I asked again. Her complain was, in essence, that he didn’t stop FAST ENOUGH when the condom came off. That was it. This guy almost got jacked up for that. She got irate again and the owner came down on her like a lightning bolt. She almost dragged her out by the hair screaming at her for causing all the girls to worry for such a thing and almost getting this guy killed. The guy was afraid for me to leave while he got dressed. He was about a Hispanic kid, about 25, 250lbs 5’11" – 6’ and looked a lot like a Hispanic version of Dat Nguyen. He was ripped, with tats all up one arm and on his back. He was also shaking.

That was one event of an innumerable number.

But leaving the moral and ethical implications behind and leaving the practicalities behind, you’re still on the wrong side of this equation for another reason. As posters said before, "Karma".

So let me close by telling you point blank, if you ever pull that again around here, you won’t be so lucky a second time. And if I happen to be in the other room of some place getting my rocks off and I hear a kid getting his head beaten in by a mob of flying breasts, teeth, ankles, steak knives and water bottles I’m still going to rush in and see if a girl needs help, and if it looks like they’re over-reacting I’ll help pull them off of you for a second to evaluate. And next time I do I can assure you I’ll ask the guy "Nuke? , Is that you? ". And if it is, my next response will be "OK girls, he’s all yours".

NukeyNuke
04-11-07, 23:15
NukeyNuke,

I’ve been thinking about your comments for a while and need to get something off my chest, not to berate you, but to let you in on something that might help you out in the future.

First, let me say that I’ve been around AMP’s in Dallas and the P4P scene worldwide pretty regularly for the last 20 years. I don’t post much any more. Most of my posting activity was pre-’01. But I know these places well, both from the front side and from the back side of the business. I know what goes on in the back room and behind the curtain in all these places, and have known a good number of them (owners, managers, and girls) over the years.

Let’s not mince words; your actions had virtually NOTHING to do with getting good or bad service. Your actions were about your need to sexually assault someone. You had a need to physically abuse her, and used your poor service as an excuse. So don’t try to justify your actions from a customer service standpoint. By any reasonable measure, your recourse for receiving poor service was:

1) Complain to the girl

2) Complain to the manager

3) Refuse full payment

4) Never return to this establishment

5) Notify fellow mongers of your experience

Physically assaulting someone because you perceive poor service is pathological. I won’t go into comments on DC, or how things are done there versus here because I think even that path (while perhaps funny and potentially insulting to you) would be denigrating the seriousness of your inappropriateness.

But leaving the moral and ethical implications behind, and focusing purely on the practicalities, I think you should know a few things. You are never in control in these places. I know you only see a girl or two, and feel like the benevolent master. That’s the cultivated mirage for our pleasure. In actuality these girls are in control all the time. They know what they’re doing. And they’ve dealt with bigger and badder dudes than you or I many times.

Point blank: You’re luck. You got out of there lucky. You’re lucky she didn’t cry out and decided to just weather your little storm of anger. I’ve seen 20 or 30 of these, and never once did the guy win if she called for help. The only time they ever come out on the loosing end is if they try to deal with it themselves without calling for backup. SO they learn to call for help when they need it. And they get it. All it takes is one foul sound from a girl and the entire establishment instantly rushes in with a speed that never ceases to amaze me. As I said, I’ve probably been in 20 or 30 of these, and I’m constantly amazed at the speed at which these girls fly when they hear something (which often I haven’t even heard or noticed). It’s impressive. About 6 years ago I started trying to get there as fast as they did, if I was at a place where I knew everyone and was sitting in the back room eating or helping a TG pick out tile for a commercial building she was putting up in Bangkok, or something else. I’ve never been able to get to the door better than fifth or sixth. It amazes me. And never once have I needed to get in there to pull a guy off a girl. By the time I get there it’s always me needed to pull the girls off the guy and calm them down to at least find out what happened before they get him to the point where I end up having to carry the guy outside and stuff him into his car and get him started on his way alive. You see, the girls don’t go into the room and start asking questions. They don’t listen to your explanation, all they do is go in swinging (fists, feet, hammers, picture frames). They don’t have time to figure out if you were in the right or not. It never even crosses their minds. The only things that cross their minds are:

1) She needs help and what if that was me. 2) Am I going to lose face by not getting there quick enough and with fury enough to give these girls confidence to work with me.

You don’t stand a chance. As I said, you’re lucky.

I remember this one guy who gut lucky too. He didn’t even really do anything, but I got there quick enough to help him out. I pulled the girls off him and told them to back off (the owner and I are good friends and she was there and backed me up—sometimes these girls are a little hot-headed—he didn’t look like a rapist or fiend to me). The girl started screaming that he was trying to kill her. Again, I had to push them back because they all rushed him again. I asked again. Her complain was, in essence, that he didn’t stop FAST ENOUGH when the condom came off. That was it. This guy almost got jacked up for that. She got irate again and the owner came down on her like a lightning bolt. She almost dragged her out by the hair screaming at her for causing all the girls to worry for such a thing and almost getting this guy killed. The guy was afraid for me to leave while he got dressed. He was about a Hispanic kid, about 25, 250lbs 5’11" – 6’ and looked a lot like a Hispanic version of Dat Nguyen. He was ripped, with tats all up one arm and on his back. He was also shaking.

That was one event of an innumerable number.

But leaving the moral and ethical implications behind and leaving the practicalities behind, you’re still on the wrong side of this equation for another reason. As posters said before, "Karma".

So let me close by telling you point blank, if you ever pull that again around here, you won’t be so lucky a second time. And if I happen to be in the other room of some place getting my rocks off and I hear a kid getting his head beaten in by a mob of flying breasts, teeth, ankles, steak knives and water bottles I’m still going to rush in and see if a girl needs help, and if it looks like they’re over-reacting I’ll help pull them off of you for a second to evaluate. And next time I do I can assure you I’ll ask the guy "Nuke? , Is that you? ". And if it is, my next response will be "OK girls, he’s all yours".Exaggeration on my part, but a WHOLE lot of over reacting on yours.

I don't hit, smack, kick, hurt, or abuse any woman, P4P or not. I agree with you. Had that happened, there would have been consequences, and someone should come in. Truthfully, the girls wouldn't put up with abuse. You are correct. And I didn't do anything like this.

My story was embellished, however, it did get your attention to make a point (which you have obviously missed) on service. Had I just told you 'she gave me poor service', you would have never thought twice about it. It "made ya look" and now you REALLY know the place gives POOR service.

And, Archie Leach. Service. Is why you go in the first place.

Wow. You've obviously given this one a lot of thought and time. I know you've got better things to do with your time than to let a tale like this occupy your time and thoughts like that. Well, sorry it gave you so much trouble.

Ustlookingj
04-13-07, 17:05
Look Nuke, why dont you go sling your bullsh1t somewhere else. This board is for information exchange, as well as entertainment. Not for you compensating for a small penis by man-handling the ladies, nor teeeling lies about such. If you are so inadequate or" quick on the draw" that this is how you get off, then i invite you to do it somewhere else. I doubt that YOU will ever ever get a sympathetic ear on this board again.

Exaggeration on my part, but a WHOLE lot of over reacting on yours.

I don't hit, smack, kick, hurt, or abuse any woman, P4P or not. I agree with you. Had that happened, there would have been consequences, and someone should come in. Truthfully, the girls wouldn't put up with abuse. You are correct. And I didn't do anything like this.

My story was embellished, however, it did get your attention to make a point (which you have obviously missed) on service. Had I just told you 'she gave me poor service', you would have never thought twice about it. It "made ya look" and now you REALLY know the place gives POOR service.

And, Archie Leach. Service. Is why you go in the first place.

Wow. You've obviously given this one a lot of thought and time. I know you've got better things to do with your time than to let a tale like this occupy your time and thoughts like that. Well, sorry it gave you so much trouble.

Major_George
04-13-07, 21:18
Was in Dallas last week, visited Hawaii. Not sure what the mores are out here, but she wanted to know how many flowers up front. I offered 100, she countered 120 and said she was worth every pettle. Agreed. Overall she paid too much attention and detail to BB rim, and I would be happy with just a covered or finger touch. She sprayed on some alcohol and it stung like a MF. Ended up skipping the rim and found other ample attractions. Very good, although probably worth the 100, not 120 flowers, but close enough.

George

NukeyNuke
04-15-07, 00:49
Look Nuke, why dont you go sling your bullsh1t somewhere else. This board is for information exchange, as well as entertainment. Not for you compensating for a small penis by man-handling the ladies, nor teeeling lies about such. If you are so inadequate or" quick on the draw" that this is how you get off, then i invite you to do it somewhere else. I doubt that YOU will ever ever get a sympathetic ear on this board again.This board is for entertainment? Then I GAVE you entertainment. I don't need your sympathy or anyone else's...I'm fairly certain I'm better endowed than 90% of the people on this board. No worries, you won't hear from me again.

stealth2920
04-18-07, 20:09
Went to my favorite girl Jenni. Same GFE as always. She says she is leaving this business in a year whatever that means. For those that haven't yet had that pussy, you best get it while she is still going strong. I liked pink studio better than venus, but I guess it is the girl that counts. She acts like she really loves sex.

Jackblack21
04-19-07, 00:16
Went to my favorite girl Jenni. Same GFE as always. She says she is leaving this business in a year whatever that means. For those that haven't yet had that pussy, you best get it while she is still going strong. I liked pink studio better than venus, but I guess it is the girl that counts. She acts like she really loves sex.They got busted along with 7 others. Venus is now closed.

Ddh7522
04-19-07, 03:47
Hey fellow local mongers,

Anyone up for a monger journey to Colombia. I think we've been wasting our time and $$$ on these local UGLY stankes. Just look at some of the pics from our brothers that have braved the journey. Looks good for me but going with a fellow hobbyist would be a blast. No holds barred. Dont worry. I speak good Spanish and can get us wherever we need to go. I'm already got several non-pros lined up and you can do the same on some of the cupid websites. Us americans are HIGHLY sought out there because you know why, but why not take advantage of the situation. We sure are not alone in the Colombian adverture.

stealth2920
04-19-07, 17:11
They got busted along with 7 others. Venus is now closed.

Yep, closed down. Those of you that put off seeing Jenni for a great massage are out of luck now. I am sure she was illegal so she will be deported. I have attempted to call her on her cell phone, but no answer. Either she is on a slow boat to Korea or her cell phone is with the other confiscated stuff. This really sucks.

SuperXfly
04-19-07, 17:25
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/crime/stories/041907dnmetsparaid.1fdd57cd.htmlAnyone know which other spas were raided besides Venus and Nagoya? I'm planning a trip next month and wanted to make arrangements. Thanks.

stealth2920
04-20-07, 12:35
Anyone know which other spas were raided besides Venus and Nagoya? I'm planning a trip next month and wanted to make arrangements. Thanks.
Here's a list of places I found on Fox 4 news' web site.
1.Tokyo spa
2.Asian tan
3.Nagoya
4.Oasis
5.Venus
6.Ceasar's
7.Julia's
8.Royal

Kitty Doctor
05-06-07, 13:38
After stopping at a couple of clubs I went to Hawaii spa. I rented a room for 1/2 hour for $40. I was greeted by a tall, nice looking lady. She appeared to be at least part Japanises. When I ask where she is from she just said "I live in Dallas." She was wearing a green binini type outfit and had fake B-cup boobs.

I got a table shower and then went back to the room. After a donation of $100 she gave a good CBJ followed by CFS.

Kitty Doctor

Carradude
05-11-07, 07:30
Was in Dallas for a couple days this week and first stopped by Yellow Rose. Front door was unlocked and the Open light was one, rang the bell and no one came to the inner door. After waiting about 5 min and a second ring of the bell I left. Went a few doors down to the Jasmine Spa. Both outer and inner door were open and the mamasan saw me walk up. Paid. 6 for the hour. Nikki came to the room, about mid 30's but very nice looking, about an 8 on my scale. Sauna first than table shower. Back to the room for the massage. Massage was about average then the flip and ask if I wanted more. I had left the money on the side table. She asked for. 4 more and I hate to haggle so paid. Total cost was $$. Performance was again about average, not sure if I would go back. I think I would try one of the other parlors in the area since there seems to be about 10 of them. All within the block.

NewOldGuy
05-11-07, 08:31
Here's a list of places I found on Fox 4 news' web site.
1.Tokyo spa
2.Asian tan
3.Nagoya
4.Oasis
5.Venus
6.Ceasar's
7.Julia's
8.RoyalWere any customers arrested?

stealth2920
05-11-07, 17:48
For those Jenni lovers, I just received a message that after the raids she has now returned to Pink. I haven't called her since the raid so you might call Pink before you go to insure that she is in fact there.

Monger 2
05-17-07, 00:51
Gents,

Had a hard time finding some of the prefered sites listed in the forum. Drove over 100 miles to find an AMP just 8 miles from my hotel that satisfied my needs but not sure if you want me posting it here. Initials are BT. Nothing fancy, just HJ by who may have been the mamasan, but on a business trip that is all the relief I needed.

PM if you want more details. Also, PM if you have the address to Jasmine. I learned it isn't the Jasmine in Plano but what the heck- this is Texas and gas is relatively cheap. I am coming back in few weeks and do want to check it out.

Monger on,

M2

Allover
05-19-07, 04:05
I visited my favorite Dallas AMP, Blue Angel, tonite. My old favorites were "on vacation". I was given a lineup and I chose Nina instead. She was a little more hardened in appearance than I like, but she did everything to make me happy and succeeded. Judging by our conversation she once worked at Pegasus in Bangkok.

I also visited Angel at 333 Bodyworks. She was good looking with a little baby fat. She tried her best but it was just average.

My two amp visits have me wondering if Dallas has gone downhill in terms of quality of appearance of the girls. Its still not bad but not as good as the old days. I wonder if the busts are impacting the type of girl here. The lineup at Blue Angel wasn't nearly as good as usual.

Does anybody here know if there is another predominantly Thai place other than Blue Angel? I love those Thais.

For Monger 2: Jasmine on is in the 11,000 block of Emerald Street just south of Royal. Exit I-35, go west on Royal for one block, turn left onto Emerald. Its next door to Blue Angel. There are about 5-6 amps on the same block of Emerald. Just be sure to let us know how your visit went.

Sanptn
05-22-07, 00:14
I will be arriving at DFW for the first time and will be there just for a night. I wanted to make the best of use of time in Dallas and enjoy the experience of the amazing AMP's I have read about.

Can you please guide to the better ones near DFW airport. PM me if you do not want to share the info on the forum.

Also is there a website that lists all the AMPS?

Thanks in advance

Allover
05-23-07, 01:18
I visited this place a few days ago. I have seen this place while driving on Harry Hines, but never read a report. The decor inside is nice and mamasan presented a lineup at my request. Three girls were available on a weekend day. One was an older skinny girl that did nothing for me. Two of the three were acceptable. My choice, forgot her name, was a little on the heavy side but she was friendly and did a good job. One surprise for me was that she asked for $140 up front. This included the door fee and the tip. I don't know if they always do this, but I tok a chance and paid in advance. I was not disappointed.

Micky Mouse
05-23-07, 01:27
What I would suggest you is go to Northwest hight way or pick a Dallas Observer, where you would see a list of MPs and other private ones.
Good Luck and Happy and afe mongering...

I will be arriving at DFW for the first time and will be there just for a night. I wanted to make the best of use of time in Dallas and enjoy the experience of the amazing AMP's I have read about.

Can you please guide to the better ones near DFW airport. PM me if you do not want to share the info on the forum.

Also is there a website that lists all the AMPS?

Thanks in advance

Allover
05-24-07, 02:33
Jasmine on is in the 11,000 block of Emerald Street just south of Royal. Exit I-35, go west on Royal for one block, turn left onto Emerald. Its next door to Blue Angel. There are about 5-6 amps on the same block of Emerald. Just be sure to let us know how your visit went.Sweet: My post dated 5/19/07 mentions Emerald Street just South of Royal. Go there and you'll find numerous AMPs with 500 yards of each other. That should easily keep you busy for the one night you are in town. This area is about 20 minutes from DFW.

SuperD
05-24-07, 06:06
Went to Tokyo on HH and recieved a free tug for the door fee. I guess since the bust they may be a little uptight. She may have expected a tip but I just walked. Was this wrong?

Ustlookingj
05-25-07, 14:39
Went to Tokyo on HH and recieved a free tug for the door fee. I guess since the bust they may be a little uptight. She may have expected a tip but I just walked. Was this wrong?

Yes, and i suspect you already know it.

Doctor Man Toy
06-27-07, 01:13
Went to Tokyo on HH and recieved a free tug for the door fee. I guess since the bust they may be a little uptight. She may have expected a tip but I just walked. Was this wrong?Do you stiff the servors that help you at a restaurant? The girls make their money on tips, the house makes it on the cover charge.

Toshiosamma
06-30-07, 12:30
Another discussion website mentions AMP busts in Dallas within the past month or so, with girls getting jailed and deported, and yet here I see no posts for over a month. What's the story?

Danzig19
07-06-07, 16:58
I was in Dallas a week ago. I went to Blue Angel on a weeknight. I paid $40. 00 for 30 minutes. I got Nina and she led me to the room and I got undressed. The table shower was good and thorough. Afterward I sat in the sauna for 10 min. , Ugh! Back to the room, she proceeds with the massage. It was OK. We get down to business, all the usual positions. CG, missionary, doggie style, and finish with BJCIM. All in all, a good session. It went well over 30 minutes. This is the first time I've been to a place, where you pay different prices for the session. Overall= $$ one hour, 1. 3 = Half hour. Usually, 50 or sixty for a hour, and then $ to the girl.

S- 8
TS- 7
M - 6
SS - 8

Danzig19

Toshiosamma
07-22-07, 15:00
A Dallas gentleman reported on another board recently that he had been pulled over and ticketed by LE after leaving an AMP. He was charged with simply being at a business associated with prostitution, and fined $200. This is evidently happening with alarming frequency in Dallas, and in cases that make it to court, the prosecutors show video of the defendant entering and leaving the premises.

What is this world coming to? What crime is being established beyond reasonable doubt? I was planning to recreate at my favorite Dallas AMP during an upcoming week's visit. Now I don't know.

Mister Mike
07-26-07, 12:37
Hey guys,

I just wanted to get some info regarding these places. I read some of the reviews on ********* and I was just curious to know more about the mileage and what L1, L2, L3 means. I'm here in Cali and I'm going to be in Dallas in a month and wanted a place to go where I can relax LOL

Austin Power
07-28-07, 11:58
Hey guys,

I just wanted to get some info regarding these places. I read some of the reviews on ********* and I was just curious to know more about the mileage and what L1, L2, L3 means. I'm here in Cali and I'm going to be in Dallas in a month and wanted a place to go where I can relax LOLL1 (hj) L2 (bj) L3 (fs) some may not do L3. Price 100, 150 and 200 on top the 80 dooe fee.

Toshiosamma
07-29-07, 12:46
L1 (hj) L2 (bj) L3 (fs) some may not do L3. Price 100, 150 and 200 on top the 80 dooe fee.I get 1hr with L3 for 60 door fee and 100 tip at almost every AMP I visit, including those in Dallas. Perhaps you are not talking about the Asian places?

If you are, remember that if you give in to the upsell pressure and lay out more than 160 to 180 total for a FS hour, you are just encouraging them to keep raising the prices.

If not, then never mind.

Have a nice day.

Austin Power
08-03-07, 23:04
I get 1hr with L3 for 60 door fee and 100 tip at almost every AMP I visit, including those in Dallas. Perhaps you are not talking about the Asian places?

If you are, remember that if you give in to the upsell pressure and lay out more than 160 to 180 total for a FS hour, you are just encouraging them to keep raising the prices.

If not, then never mind.

Have a nice day.VIP is not AMP. It is nothing you can compared the old AMP woman to VIP's girls.

Magic J
08-05-07, 04:02
What ever happened to diana of dallas? She used to have a website and the whole shebang of stuff, pics, videos. Etc. Its been some time so pardon my ignorance.

Toshiosamma
08-05-07, 18:12
VIP is not AMP. It is nothing you can compared the old AMP woman to VIP's girls.Ok, so never mind. Except that most of the AMP girls I see are between 20 and 35, and even when they are 40 they look 30. All (ALL) the Korean girls I've met with in Dallas have been young, good looking, and excellent performers. Never been to VIP, so can't comment.

Austin Power
08-05-07, 23:13
Ok, so never mind. Except that most of the AMP girls I see are between 20 and 35, and even when they are 40 they look 30. All (ALL) the Korean girls I've met with in Dallas have been young, good looking, and excellent performers. Never been to VIP, so can't comment.I found most of the korean woman in Dallas are in late 30 to early 50. Very few of them under 30. I did find a Thai girl in mid 20's at Blude Angel and Lina at Smile a Korean/American Mix 24. That was my two lucky days in Dallas. I have better luck in Houston, I did find few younger korean in late 20's at VIP Spa. Again, most of them are late 30's. If you have not try VIP and Studio one, you should check them out. They cost more, but the service is better. Check out the website before you go.

http://www.vipsweet.com/
http://www.studio1dallas.com/

Sanptn
08-27-07, 16:26
I was in your town a while ago and I wanted to update on the lack of availability after 9 PM. I called a few providers around 8PM and it was hard to get hold of any.

I finally decided to make a visit to the popular AMPs. I tried to play the newbie card & get some decent service for $ but was turned down at one of the AMPs. Then I walked into another one across the street and the provider there [late 30s woman with decent body] accepted the deal. She gave a decent table shower but her service back in the room was pathetic. She gave no massage, proceeded to give a covered bj and finally finished off with a so so action time.

All in all, I was kind of disappointed with my anticipated trip to DFW and likely due to lack of proper research. Will look for another visit with much more preparation.

Bubba526
09-02-07, 02:19
Anyone know of any AMP's in the Richardson and North Dallas area?

Allover
09-03-07, 01:17
Visited Pink and Bellagio recently. I had the pleasure of seeing Yumi at Pink and Gina at Bellaggio. Both were good experiences. As I was leaving Pink a saw a hot, young, slender Asian girl that looked great. I wish I knew her name.

I also wanted to mention that Emerald Spa now has mostly or all Thai girls. To the best of my knowledge, Blue Angel was the only place to consistently meet Thais.

There are gems to be found in Big D but you might have to look for them. Overall I believe the AMP scene is slightly down compared to the past few years. Dallas is still among the better towns for AMPs imho.

Buttboi
09-05-07, 01:04
Visited Pink and Bellagio recently. I had the pleasure of seeing Yumi at Pink and Gina at Bellaggio. Both were good experiences. As I was leaving Pink a saw a hot, young, slender Asian girl that looked great. I wish I knew her name.

I also wanted to mention that Emerald Spa now has mostly or all Thai girls. To the best of my knowledge, Blue Angel was the only place to consistently meet Thais.

There are gems to be found in Big D but you might have to look for them. Overall I believe the AMP scene is slightly down compared to the past few years. Dallas is still among the better towns for AMPs imho.Do they provide FS? And what are the hours of this places.

Allover
09-06-07, 01:08
You'll have a good time unlike the AMPs in your town. I don't live in Dallas but I'm pretty sure they are open 24 hrs.

Carolina Joker
09-08-07, 18:18
I am coming to this area in October and I am doing my research. These places look very interesting. It would be a drive from where I am staying but wouldn't mind if profitable. Please PM if anyone has been.

Ustlookingj
09-09-07, 16:50
No they are not. 10am to 2 or 3am is the norm. If you go in early, service will be questionable. Everone likes to sleep. Noon on may be the best bet.

You'll have a good time unlike the AMPs in your town. I don't live in Dallas but I'm pretty sure they are open 24 hrs.

Jethro63
09-26-07, 23:12
Was staying down on Marketplace and dreamed of strolling down the street to Hawaii Spa. Mamasan met me at the door and took me to a room. Soon "Sophia" walked in. BANG! Hot little asian spinner. Paid $. 6 for an hour and $1. 4 for extras. Enjoyed the table shower followed by a very nice massage including some nice footwork on the backside. After the flip, she put the cover on her tongue and gave me a front to back work over, including some play around the rim. A first for me. Enjoyed multiple positions. After I spewed and was cleaned up, she took a hot towel and placed it on the base of my neck while giving me some additional very relaxing massage. Her English was so, so, but I was able to discern that she was down from NY state and she had been there a week, when I tried to discern her nationality I could not make out the response. I would say she was late 20's, About 5'. 105lbs. Nice, seemingly natural wabos (C cup? ). I would give her an 8 for body and face. Service was a 9. 9! Good luck! Jethro.

Mr Punn
10-10-07, 00:43
Just wanted to know if there are any massage parlors here in dallas where the women have a thick ass? Mexican, black, white, asain doesnt matter just a nice thick/big/fat booty. Help me out folks.

Thanks for an info.

Mamba123
10-22-07, 08:33
How much time?

What is the total price?

Does it include FS?

Is the FS on table or Bed?

Any ecoomendation for specific Thai girls

Thx

Allover
10-28-07, 12:22
Bellagio and Pink seldom have Thai girls. Best places for Thai is Blue Angel or the place across the street called Moon Night or something like that. Can anybody recommend other Thai places?

Allover
10-28-07, 23:38
I have been looking for info about Yellow Rose. I notice cars parked at the place all the time but nobody here has posted a report. Is this a decent place? Are the providers Asian or Latina?

Hnnnnnn
11-13-07, 23:20
Saw a little cutie by the name of "DeeDee", about 2 weeks ago, with a perfect all natural body, 5'2" well tanned and shaved. Short black hair with golden streaks.

I came back and asked for her; but, the girl at the door said "she no work today".

If any of you that saw her, please do post.

Mr Punn
11-18-07, 23:24
I have been to Bellagio, Pink, VIP spa, and they are all about the same. Ok massage, table shower and extras. I would like to find a place like those but with black girls or latin/mexican girls working at the place. Does anyone have any suggestions? Don't get me wrong I liked the places above but would like to change up the flavor from time to time. Thanks for an tips for my flavor search.

stealth2920
12-03-07, 10:20
No reports since mid Nov. Has everyone stopped going to the spas for some reason? I went to Moon Friday and saw the same girl another guy did a report on (Dee). She was very pretty and very gfe. I don't know what it is about Thai girls, but they really are cuties.

Agentblack
12-04-07, 20:11
No reports since mid Nov. Has everyone stopped going to the spas for some reason?I hope not I'm moving to Dallas soon and i need to know some good spots to go to.

Bubba526
12-05-07, 17:48
Headed to Dallas tonight, probably Emerald area, can anyone let me know of the cheapest joint they have found. Just looking for a halfass massage and hj.

Bubba526
12-05-07, 20:08
Headed out tonight and will probably end up in the Emerald area. Looking for the cheapest anyone out there knows of. I'm looking for a half ass massage and hj only. Any input would be appreciated.

Redav
12-12-07, 23:18
Not much info here. I will be in area soon and will be glad to post a report if I get a chance to find somewhere. Was hoping for more heads up info. Any body want to post or PM a recommendation?

Iringtwyce
12-28-07, 17:01
I was driving home from work the night of Christmas Eve. Now, this is a 10 hour drive for me, as I work in Louisiana but live in Texas. I hit Dallas around midnight feeling fairly awake, but stiff as a board and sore from driving. On a whim, I decided to track down Moon Night after reading several reports on here. I punched the address into my Nav unit and away I went. I got there at 1:00 am on Christmas day.

I was greeted at the door by a gorgeous petite lady wearing a pink bikini. She looked to be maybe 4' 11" on a good day, and like she might weigh 90 lbs. Soaking wet. I absolutely LOVE tiny petite women, so I was in HEAVEN! She told me she was Laotian. As best I remember, she said her name was Brenda. I could be wrong on this. She might have said Wendy. Damn, I can't believe I've forgotten her name! She was up from Houston where she lived to work in the spa. The table shower was OK. Nothing special. I would have liked it to be a little more thorough.

After getting back to the room she had me lay on my back and let me have a look/taste of her spectacular nipples. She had super-perky A-cups and nips like pencil erasers. We settled on services/cost. It wound up costing me more than I really wanted to pay, but damn I wanted this girl! Cost-wise, this was probably more my fault than anything else. When I started the trip, I only had $100 on me, mostly for traveling money. The ATM at the spa was out of order, so having to charge part of the session cost me more, as they don't like a paper trail any more than I do.

Once the business was out of the way, she had me lay on my back and proceded with a CBJ. There was absolutely no pretense of a massage. She didn't even glance at the lotion. I was actually a bit disappointed in this. I was sore and tense from 8 hours in the car, and I had another 2 hours to go once I left there. Even a half-ass attempted massage would have been nice. Next she hopped on top. Her technique here was pretty rough. I think she sensed this wasn't working and let me get on top. This was much better. She seemed to respond well, getting into the moment, both vocally and physically. She got rather wet. We finished up and I went on my way.

So, to summarize:

Looks: 7
Body: 10+! (remember, I LOVE tiny petite women)
Service -
.....Standard services: 4
.....Extra services: 8
Cost: 7
Overall experience: 7.75

I'm sure I'll go back at some point. The AMP scene is a now-and-again thing for me, as I don't actually live anywhere near one. I recognized the AMP across the street from reviews on here. There were actually 5 or 6 AMPs right there grouped together.

Does anyone have any experience with these other AMPs right around Moon Night? Are any of them a better deal, cost-wise?

Redav
12-28-07, 23:19
Had a good dream at Blue Angel.

I dreamed the girls were gorgeous and I had a choice between the available ones.

Very comfortable. .4 for half hour. TS followed by sauna. Then I was asked what I wanted. No idea what the rates should be but for $ I got everything I wanted.

Allover
01-05-08, 02:15
Since this hobby is expensive, I hope someone will respond to Bubba536's question. I am often only in need of hj and would like to know if one of these places specializes in this. The girls usually have a minimum and frown on hj only.

Allover
01-05-08, 02:20
Iringtwyce:

Moon Night, the place next door to Moon Night, and Blue Angel are pretty much all Thai and have the same owners. I think all give good service generally speaking. On your next visit I would recommend trying Blue Angel. They are generally good at showing you a lineup and letting you choose your girl. Most of the other places are somewhat reluctant to allow lineups and have fewer girls.

Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of Dallas posters here especially considering how many good establishments are in this city. Hopefully our lurkers, and they are many of them, will post some experiences and share some info with us.

Epoch
01-05-08, 18:21
. 4 for half an hour, $. 4 tip. No idea how to spell her name, but I believe she pronounced it wah wah. She looked 30, so she's probably drawing social security. No massage, L1 only until firm, L2 for about 4 seconds. Several positions, mechanical. Rim offered, did not partake. Delivered, but I wouldn't repeat. If this is typical for dallas, you guys should really come out to LA. Slept well that night though.

Allover
01-06-08, 00:03
Epoch:

I visit Dallas and LA often. I believe Dallas now has better AMPs than LA, especially since so many LA AMPs have been closed down. Dallas has some Thai places which I prefer. I don't know of a Thai place in LA. I hear LA has a great AAMP scene but I have never tried it.

Feel free to PM if you have any favorites in LA you can recommend.

Epoch
01-07-08, 17:25
Yeah, a lot of the fan favorites in LA were shut down recently. I didn't go to those very often because inglewood is a long drive for me. I've been given the impression that most of the thai places in LA are only good for a tug, so I stick with two places that are close to me and offer what I'm after. Not spreading the love around to a lot of mp's isn't very helpful to you guys, I know. I recommend momo and total health on santa monica blvd, though I don't think I've seen thai providers there. Excellent massage, $ tip (cheaper than dallas from what I've read).

Indyguy1689
01-08-08, 01:12
Had a dream that I went there and met a fine young lady named Umi. In my dream she was a little shy of 5 foot and was about 22 and looked very tasty. She was an excellent provider and was very attentive.

Frosty Man
01-10-08, 00:08
Hi guys:
Will be in your fair city in next few days and came across sites for Studio 1 and VIP Sweet. These seem too good to be true--like "fantasy modeling studios" that are "NATO." Be grateful if someone would PM me with details, including pricing. You can check my posts on Atlanta and DC boards to check my street cred.

Mp Hopper
01-15-08, 01:43
Has anyone been to Pink on Northwest Highway and seen the girl named "Seven"? She's a petite lady about 5'0. Just wondering how her service goes so that I can try seeing her next time.

Moonrunner
01-26-08, 20:10
Went to Uncle "p's" place on Northwest with a couple of buddies last night. Hit the place about 9:30. I picked "yu me". Went to the room and had usual AMP experience. She wanted to go straight PSE until I sent her to the moon.

Then she settled into GFE towards the end. I could tell she was in estrus so that's probably why she got more into it like a newbie instead of a pro. Love to find them like that: D. Friend Chose "Charley". This was the second time he'd been with her and reported another good experience. My other buddy chose "Sky" and again had a very favorable report saying that she was inthusiastic.

Moonrunner
01-26-08, 23:03
Went to Uncle "p's" place on Northwest with a couple of buddies last night. Hit the place about 9:30. I picked "yu me". Went to the room and had usual AMP experience. She wanted to go straight PSE until I sent her to the moon.

Then she settled into GFE towards the end. I could tell she was in estrus so that's probably why she got more into it like a newbie instead of a pro. Love to find them like that. Friend Chose "Charley". This was the second time he'd been with her and reported another good experience. My other buddy chose "Sky" and again had a very favorable report saying that she was inthusiastic.

Moonrunner
01-27-08, 07:04
Sweet: My post dated 5/19/07 mentions Emerald Street just South of Royal. Go there and you'll find numerous AMPs with 500 yards of each other. That should easily keep you busy for the one night you are in town. This area is about 20 minutes from DFW.That street will keep him busy for years!:D

Thunder 04
01-28-08, 22:35
Once on the Emerald street find a colored flower. I have rmelled them three times with good luck everytime. door fee was typical .6 with all inclusive tip $ you will prob have to talk down as they try for 1.5 just stick to your guns.

Mp Hopper
01-29-08, 04:57
Tried Seven out a few days ago at Pink. Very euthusiastic and loved MP. She's petite with nice natural C cups.

I think she's one of the more skillful girls at pink, and definitely more prettier than the other providers in my personal view.

Guy Nuoir
01-29-08, 19:48
Tried Seven out a few days ago at Pink. Very euthusiastic and loved MP. She's petite with nice natural C cups.

I think she's one of the more skillful girls at pink, and definitely more prettier than the other providers in my personal view.Happened to be in your fair city and found my way to Pink and had the good fortune of spedning some quality time with Seven as well. This is about as close to perfection as it gets at a cat house. Seven is the definition of "spinner". The GFE treatment was absolutely first class, rimming, teabag, BBBJ, delicious DATY, and every position was enthusaistic. And gorgeous C cups. She's a keeper. Highly, highly recommend. Much better experience than the quick mechanical wah wah at Blue Angel.

Guy

Mp Hopper
01-30-08, 05:28
Happened to be in your fair city and found my way to Pink and had the good fortune of spedning some quality time with Seven as well. This is about as close to perfection as it gets at a cat house. Seven is the definition of "spinner". The GFE treatment was absolutely first class, rimming, teabag, BBBJ, delicious DATY, and every position was enthusaistic. And gorgeous C cups. She's a keeper. Highly, highly recommend. Much better experience than the quick mechanical wah wah at Blue Angel.

GuyCould you give us a full review and tell us details about your session with seven?

I would very much like to read about it.

Thanks!

PowerAMP
01-31-08, 02:31
Hey All Ampers,

I'll tell you, I have been a slouch and a lurker here recently, but I am mending my ways and posting some vital juicy bits on my favorite hobbyist area of Dallas, Emerald St.

Now if you look at my previous posts I have been all over the East and Midwest scoping out AMP's. Dallas is still the best I have found.

Just got back here after a couple year hiatus and was sorry to see all the AMP's that had closed.

However, being a primarily Korean AMP person I noticed they seem to survive better, even as our highly motivated, efficiently run Dept. Of H. S. In Washington raids Asian Spa's in the name of what?

To get rid of the 5 ft. Tall Korean terrorists in skimpy lingerie and little boobies?

Give me a frickin' break. Soon I hope we can set the reset button on the thiefs, liars and losers in both parties in Washington and get the country back I was born in 40 some years ago.

OK. OK. Enough, vote for Ron Paul and get your country back. (EOM)

Excuse the rant, on to Rosey's. So I am a little bored of the same Korean fish-breath hotties I have been banging, and decide to check out Rosey's the other night after seeing an ad in the Metro paper.

The usual. 6 door fee and I see 1 slightly thick Black chick, one skinny mixed blende (Puerto Rican? ) A fat White chick who wears some obviously pretentious designer glasses and a non-descript skinny White girl.

I'll take the Black one with the big boobies thank you. She seems nice enough, though kind of disinterested really.

I prep in the room she comes back and I laid 1. 4 on the table to bring it up to my normal payout at the Kim Chee Ranch. After a bit, she hints I can touch her and I find out she had a baby a month or two ago and those babies may be leakers! WOW, that's got me going.

Well then comes the let down, she opens the pie hole and says "is that the whole amount on the table? "

I say yes, normal price for FS at the Kim Chee Ranch down the street. I usually get 2. 4, and I think, "my God, 2. 4 plus the door fee for this? " Uh oh.

So I settle for some oral action only and she gets going with the CBJ. We talk a bit on and off, I find out she likes girls going down on her but not White guys. Hmmm. OK.

So I contain my excitment for a bit until the final round of the day finishes and assess the situation. Basically, she was OK, but lacked decent attitude and 5 minute warm up massage was lame as I expected. But sucking on those big black milky mommas I admit, was nice.

All in all, I won't go back. I never do when they do the "whiney tip thing".

I should know better by now, but have to check out the competition once in a while to keep my perspective.

Onward! Back to the stinky fish-breathed girls who give us showers, treat us like Men instead of money machines, and have the perkiest boobies.

Rosey's Rating:
Name: Star
Attitude 5
Looks 6
performance 7
price competitiveness 1
rooms 3

Happy AMPing all!

PowerAmp

Mp Hopper
01-31-08, 05:16
I would be much appreciative if you could tell us how you "spinned" her around.

Thanks!

Guy Nuoir
01-31-08, 08:23
Could you give us a full review and tell us details about your session with seven?

I would very much like to read about it.

Thanks!Look one post down, need I say more?

Guy

Mp Hopper
01-31-08, 15:37
Write some more like her reaction and the conversational aspect please.

Thank you much!

Look one post down, need I say more?

Guy

Paul43
02-21-08, 00:55
i really have been hearing a lot of undercover talk going on in dallas because of **** working girls. i do not want to get busted with **** girls that might be under 18 or even a lot younger than that. that would be bad!!! you can really get into some deep sh** for that. can you give me some advice on which amp's or aamp's not to go to, just to be cautious? some you might have some doubt about.

thanks

be safe out there!

Moonrunner
02-25-08, 07:49
Felt like I needed a rub down so I called a mongering friend of mine and went over to Emerald. I'd been to Blue Angel few months ago, so finding it wasn't a problem. I'd done the whole stable at Pink's (except for this Seven who's been mentioned here) and was looking for something different. Just on a hunch We went to Moon Night. We were met at the door by a smok'n 8 or 9 named "De De". She was tanned with short brown hair with blonde highlights. She appeared to have more Malasian features than the standard thin features of Thai women. When she saw there was 2 of us she called for another girl to step out and "Jenny" stepped out. Jenny was a solid 8, very petite and reed thin. She had the long thin Thai face that I love. Her boobs were pretty new and firm. She probably weighed 110 pounds soaking wet with about 80% of that being breast and booty. Jenny Braught me back to the room and had the usual start, pay the .4 door fee then go to shower. then I spent about 3 minutes in a sauna? At least I was in their long enough to dry completely with my towel. I hate bumping and grinding while wet, except if I'm in the water.:D

We went back to the room and had a standard rub down, covered BJ followed by cowgirl. Then went to the dogs and finaly ended up on the side. She was very enthusiastic with no inhibitions about what I wanted to explore. The experience was fantastic and I would rate it in the top 5% of my experiences. As me and my buddy left, he reported very enthusiastic service from De De as well. He said that she "rubbed" him so hard that he lost all feeling and thought he would be sore in the morning from her enthusiasm! Well that's my report for now. Still looking to hear something about Seven at pink. Also if the "Coa Coa" who's advertising rub downs out of an apartment is the same "Coa Coa" from Pink. Stay down and Stay safe!

ArchieLeach
03-11-08, 02:43
Paul,

No worries. That's all BS. It's all above board. You won't find anything like that in Dallas, at least not in the AMPs. They're every good about it. And if they weren't we'd all be turning them in to LEO ourselves.

But of course the PD is still addicted to chasing Asian girls and causing problems for them under the guise of stopping nefarious activity, which is total crap. All the places that should be under watch aren't touched by LEO.

AMPs who serve the general public are the most above-board, and positive environments around for the girls themselves (and I know a lot of them). It's the back-alley off-the-market places that serve the old school Asian immigrant customers where all kinds of really terrible things happen, and LEO wouldn't even think about going there. They're too busy getting full service four times from a really hot Korean girl before busting her on the fifth.

Some day these MPs are going to start fighting back against dirty cops and the media stories are going to be a riot. Maybe then they'd start actually chasing the bad guys who are out there scott-free right now. But who am I kidding? Right now it's total corruption. I've been watching it for years. False evidence, manufactured testimonies, fraudulent search warrants, payoffs, and sweetheart deals are almost the norm.

Sorry to rant, but I'm sick of it. I just watched three more (including one of the most decent people I've ever met in my life) have their lives destroyed because a crooked cop decided that since he couldn't be bothered to actually accumulate legit evidence, he'd just use threats against three other girls to get them to say whatever he wanted, all of which was choreographed by a Korean snitch who sells his services to the police and extorts money from the girls with PD permission. Just recently they gave a girl permission to open her store back up after getting in trouble and offered to leave her alone as long as she encouraged girls to cooperate in manufacturing testimony. This is BS. Where the Hell do we live now?

stealth2920
03-18-08, 15:12
Paul,

No worries. That's all BS. It's all above board. You won't find anything like that in Dallas, at least not in the AMPs. They're every good about it. And if they weren't we'd all be turning them in to LEO ourselves.

But of course the PD is still addicted to chasing Asian girls and causing problems for them under the guise of stopping nefarious activity, which is total crap. All the places that should be under watch aren't touched by LEO.

AMPs who serve the general public are the most above-board, and positive environments around for the girls themselves (and I know a lot of them). It's the back-alley off-the-market places that serve the old school Asian immigrant customers where all kinds of really terrible things happen, and LEO wouldn't even think about going there. They're too busy getting full service four times from a really hot Korean girl before busting her on the fifth.

Some day these MPs are going to start fighting back against dirty cops and the media stories are going to be a riot. Maybe then they'd start actually chasing the bad guys who are out there scott-free right now. But who am I kidding? Right now it's total corruption. I've been watching it for years. False evidence, manufactured testimonies, fraudulent search warrants, payoffs, and sweetheart deals are almost the norm.

Sorry to rant, but I'm sick of it. I just watched three more (including one of the most decent people I've ever met in my life) have their lives destroyed because a crooked cop decided that since he couldn't be bothered to actually accumulate legit evidence, he'd just use threats against three other girls to get them to say whatever he wanted, all of which was choreographed by a Korean snitch who sells his services to the police and extorts money from the girls with PD permission. Just recently they gave a girl permission to open her store back up after getting in trouble and offered to leave her alone as long as she encouraged girls to cooperate in manufacturing testimony. This is BS. Where the Hell do we live now?

Sure and I have some land for sale in Iraq...Right on the beach

Paul43
03-18-08, 22:55
This forum is slow now these days. Below is a 2006 amp's list. Can someone make an updated list?

[b] Be advised that the list is not the newest of newest if you get my drift. But it in fact is better then nothing !

Current Phone List
333 Body Works - 2642 Walnut Hill Ln. - 214.352.5900
April's - 3131 Stemmons - 214.631.1212
Asian Tan - 2001 W Northwest Hwy - 972.506.0637
Bellagio's Bodywork-2018 Northwest Highway #B-2-
214-496-9366
Bodyworks 115 - 581 W Campbell Rd. Richardson - 972.238.7887
Emerald Spa - 11308 Emerald St. - (972) 488-3600
Exotic Spa - 13345 N. Central Expwy. - 214.575.5848 (South of Midpark across 75 from TI.)
Fancey's (Fancey Body Works) - 11308 Emerald St. - 972.241.6462
Hawaii Spa - 2006 Market Center Blvd. 214-651-1818
June's Tan Sauna - 1820 Mockingbird Ln. - 214.638.7380
Lily - 3131 Stemmons - 214.393.8888
Majestic Spa - 1212 Oak Lawn Blvd. - 214-742-6130
Nagoya - 1710 Mockingbird Ln. - 214.630.5464
NVA - 13537 Vargon St. - 972.664.0350
Oasis - 1710 Mockingbird Ln. - 214.951.0050
Oceanside Spa - 2051 W. Northwest Hwy. - (972) 401-0655
Pink Sauna and Body Bath - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy. Suite B3 - 214-496-9180
Queen's Spa - 2051 W. Northwest Hwy. - 972.373.0516
Royal Sauna & Bath - 10665 Harry Hines Blvd. - 214.350.4335
Smile Oriental Bath House - 11308 Emerald St. - 972.488.0005
Station (The Massage Station) - 1002 N Central Expwy - 972.231.5030
Sports Therapy- Ft Worth-817-590-2774
Studio 1 - 2526 Manana #203A - 214.352.0500
Suns (Sun Tanning Studio) - 1820 W Mockingbird Ln. - 214.688.1586
Tan Sauna - 11434 Emerald St - 972.620.8783
UBT - (PM Blue Meanie, or call) Ft. Worth - 817.496.1154
Yokohama Tanning - 7045 John W Carpenter Frwy. - 214.637.6267

works cited
djess - *s**

Project Pat
03-22-08, 20:54
I went to silk and satin a few weeks back, very good service. Very nice. Hooked up with a beautiful tan blonde with big natural soft breasts. 4 for entrance, 30 mins. $. 6 for fs, pricey I know, but I suspected it would be worth it, and it was. Very good attitude, and willingness to please. Definate repeat.

Project Pat
03-22-08, 21:01
I went to Silk and Satin a few weeks back, very good service. Very nice. Hooked up with a beautiful tan blonde with big natural soft breasts. 4 for entrance, 30 mins. $. 6 for fs, pricey I know, but I suspected it would be worth it, and it was. Very good attitude, and willingness to please. Definate repeat.

Mp Hopper
03-23-08, 06:37
Great AMP experience. GFE and love daty.

Will go back for sure.

Jethro63
03-27-08, 00:17
Thanks MP HOPPER. I dreamed of stopping at Pink yesterday, around 4pm, after which there was quite a rush, but was pleased when the beautiful young lady I was presented with told me her name was "7. " She was a little thing with a big ole set of hooters but didn't feel fake. One of the better AMP experiences I've ever dreamed. 6 for an hour and 1. 4 for the rest. Even though the place was obviously busy, she took her time with the ts, nice slow deep massage when we got back to the room. After the exchange, nice treatment of the boys while standing. On the table for one of my other favorite numbers with daty and cbj. Then reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, mish, and finished with a little woof woof. Then we lay there for a long while cuddling and panting. I would say 7 is lucky. I would say she's a 7-8 in looks, 9 in attitude, and gives an 8 massage. The service was fantastic.

Mp Hopper
03-28-08, 02:08
Thanks MP HOPPER. I dreamed of stopping at Pink yesterday, around 4pm, after which there was quite a rush, but was pleased when the beautiful young lady I was presented with told me her name was "7. " She was a little thing with a big ole set of hooters but didn't feel fake. One of the better AMP experiences I've ever dreamed. 6 for an hour and 1. 4 for the rest. Even though the place was obviously busy, she took her time with the ts, nice slow deep massage when we got back to the room. After the exchange, nice treatment of the boys while standing. On the table for one of my other favorite numbers with daty and cbj. Then reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, mish, and finished with a little woof woof. Then we lay there for a long while cuddling and panting. I would say 7 is lucky. I would say she's a 7-8 in looks, 9 in attitude, and gives an 8 massage. The service was fantastic.Did she seem to enjoy it? She was very enthusiastic in my session.

Memphis Cat
03-30-08, 20:16
Felt like I needed a rub down so I called a mongering friend of mine and went over to Emerald. I'd been to Blue Angel few months ago, so finding it wasn't a problem. I'd done the whole stable at Pink's (except for this Seven who's been mentioned here) and was looking for something different. Just on a hunch We went to Moon Night.I gave Moon Night a shot this afternoon. The door was answered by a tight little Asian gal in lingerie. Very friendly, constant smile. Paid the. 40 entry fee, undressed in the room, and then had a so-so table shower. Got back to the room, and this little lady got right down to business, asked me what I wanted, and how much I wanted to pay, all the while softly gripping the little guy. I told her I only had $, she wanted $. 2, but I (honestly) said all I had was $ in my wallet. She agreed, and we got down to business. Best AMP experience I've had in years. The CBJ was good. Then we began the ride, and she was very passionate and very wiggly Nice and vocal, just like I like it. When I asked to go doggie, she looked at my rubber and insisted I'd finished inside it (I hadn't), but didn't press the issue, and we commenced doggie. Soft, firm butt, this was a great view and fun to hold on to, and I lasted a couple more minutes before I DID finish.

She checked the rubber again and laughed and said I was telling the truth Told me I had a lot of "power".- guess cause I lasted pretty long. Fun girl, I highly recommend this place. I hope it's still around on my next visit. Drove away feeling very relaxed after a stressful weekend.- these places are a godsend, why can't they just be left alone?

Mp Hopper
04-06-08, 01:23
Seven at Pink is my all time favorite. Gorgeous face and perfect body with an attitude that will melt your heart.

Pump her hard in mish and make her scream. She like that!

Dlrzboy
04-06-08, 13:54
Easy access to the Emerald Street fun area seems to force me off I-35. Tried Moon Night, and drew Joy as the young lady. Great body, cute attitide, and all business. Gave me a good TS, with a nice check on my prostate. Back in room, she held out her hand for the fee and I gave her $. She said the rate was 1.4, and, since she had my full attention, I decided her statement that it was the going rate on the street must be accurate, and I paid. Well, not sure if it is true, but two pops, a lot of playing and smiles, and a second shower, alone, were not an unreasonable return for a total investment of $$. Might try someone else at Pink next time, but I left ready for a good sleep.

Mp Hopper
04-08-08, 03:30
Anyone who has seen her please write a detail report on her.

Thanks

Papi Putito
04-08-08, 20:01
Thanks again to this forum for great intel. I travel mostly out of the country but I once again was able to use this from to hit a home run.

I met Seven at Pink and she is pretty close to what I was expecting. She is petite, 5'1" and no fat with nice "D" bolt-ons. Cute butt for a Korean girl. She was a super GFE, so sweet and wonderfully submissive in that Asian sort of way. I am in China often and the experiences there are hard to match with AMP's anywhere but she is the closest I have ever found. No rush, great massage and everything to follow, all delivered with a very sweet demeaner plus a deep massage with a soft touch to follow.

$60 for an hour, 1.4 tip. Definate repeat.

GrantBurger
04-09-08, 20:04
I have made a few visits recently to the 333 massage parlor on walnut hill in between harry hines and 35. Definitely have had many good experiences there, they loved me long time!!

Nine Times
04-09-08, 20:44
Left a local bar and went to silk & satin last night around 2:30. I parked my ride and rang the door bell. Upon entering, I was greeted by 3 sleepy ho's. Two non descript white ho's and one mexican chic. The lead ho asked have I been there before. I told her no. She then began to explain the process to me all the while rubbing the sleep from her eyes her eyes. She then asked me to pick my girl. I chose the mexican chic who later informed me she's only been in the u. S. For 3months. The two white ho's could't be more satisfied as they dove back on da couch and got comfy under the covers to resume catching their z's.

Upon entering the room the mexican ho, who had a bangin ass body, alas no booty, basically told me leave my tip on the table and said the bigger the tip the more ass I will see.

She told me to get comfortable and she will be back. Once she came back I guess she was shocked to see my ass was still dressed lmao. She then said, feel free to get more comfortable and exited again. So I gets butt booty naked. She comes back in and puts a titty in my face. I feel this is done to see if I'm leo or not. So I suck that titty like a georgia peach in the summer time.

She then lays me down and performs the most half assed dance I ever experience. I didn't mind cuz it was quite comical in nature. She grabs my meet pole and asked what I wanted. I told her everything she has. She $ for handy work, $$ for an oral exam, and $$$ for the round trip cruise to el sugundo. I told her 140. She said ok. The she told me I have to be gentle b/c they don't have meat poles south of the border. She puts on da cover and gives me a BJ which is average at best. I then started rockin on top of her. She had her fingers on my glock the entire time which was annoying but not enough to stop my flow. After a few minutes I threw both legs back and had her mexican ass spreaded american eagle style. She moaned and groaned for me and I finished.

Recap:

The chic's name was sophia.

Body was an 8, mainly b/c she is bowlegged which is a plus for me. If she had ass she would rcvd a 9. 7. That just stresses the importance of the ass.

Price was about average according to what I lurked and saw on here.

Service was a 6 at best.

I want to to try "pink" next but I don't know where its located. It seems based on previous posts that the experience there would be a vast improvement. Little help.

Mp Hopper
04-10-08, 03:32
It's located in a little strip mall on NW highway behind the whataburger. If you are going from the west, take loop 12 and exit whataburger and turn left..u'll will see an electric boutique with blue sign on your left side as you are coming off the highway.

Try Seven at Pink. She's total GFE with good service. Hope u'll have a good time there, and don't forget to write a detail report on your session! Good Luck!

Left a local bar and went to silk & satin last night around 2:30. I parked my ride and rang the door bell. Upon entering, I was greeted by 3 sleepy ho's. Two non descript white ho's and one mexican chic. The lead ho asked have I been there before. I told her no. She then began to explain the process to me all the while rubbing the sleep from her eyes her eyes. She then asked me to pick my girl. I chose the mexican chic who later informed me she's only been in the u. S. For 3months. The two white ho's could't be more satisfied as they dove back on da couch and got comfy under the covers to resume catching their z's.

Upon entering the room the mexican ho, who had a bangin ass body, alas no booty, basically told me leave my tip on the table and said the bigger the tip the more ass I will see.

She told me to get comfortable and she will be back. Once she came back I guess she was shocked to see my ass was still dressed lmao. She then said, feel free to get more comfortable and exited again. So I gets butt booty naked. She comes back in and puts a titty in my face. I feel this is done to see if I'm leo or not. So I suck that titty like a georgia peach in the summer time.

She then lays me down and performs the most half assed dance I ever experience. I didn't mind cuz it was quite comical in nature. She grabs my meet pole and asked what I wanted. I told her everything she has. She $ for handy work, $$ for an oral exam, and $$$ for the round trip cruise to el sugundo. I told her 140. She said ok. The she told me I have to be gentle b/c they don't have meat poles south of the border. She puts on da cover and gives me a BJ which is average at best. I then started rockin on top of her. She had her fingers on my glock the entire time which was annoying but not enough to stop my flow. After a few minutes I threw both legs back and had her mexican ass spreade
d american eagle style. She moaned and groaned for me and I finished.

Recap:

The chic's name was sophia.

Body was an 8, mainly b/c she is bowlegged which is a plus for me. If she had ass she would rcvd a 9. 7. That just stresses the importance of the ass.

Price was about average according to what I lurked and saw on here.

Service was a 6 at best.

I want to to try "pink" next but I don't know where its located. It seems based on previous posts that the experience there would be a vast improvement. Little help.

RubOneOut
04-10-08, 13:07
I will be in town for about a 5 hour lay over on Saturday Night....Any AMPs near DFW that woud be close to take by cab? I am not at all familiar with the Dallas area, but figured this might be a good way to kill time. Fellow monger from the Southern California boards here.

PM with details.

Thanks!

Nine Times
04-10-08, 16:39
It's located in a little strip mall on NW highway behind the whataburger. If you are going from the west, take loop 12 and exit whataburger and turn left..u'll will see an electric boutique with blue sign on your left side as you are coming off the highway.

Try Seven at Pink. She's total GFE with good service. Hope u'll have a good time there, and don't forget to write a detail report on your session! Good Luck!Thanks for the info. will definitely give her a try.

I think I'm done with the sw scene. although the parlor scene is more expensive, it seems to greatly reduce the chances of havin Leo all in ya mix which is money well spent imho.

truckman
04-16-08, 20:03
Was in VIP Saturday, got the one hour massage with Ana for .80. Massage was good, Ana went directly for the happy ending on the flip without asking for tip. I tipped he .40 and she seemed happy. Ana is 32 Korean, above average looks and good massage skills. VIP is in a little shopping cener just south of Royal on HH.

Murdogg525
04-18-08, 20:23
I will be in the Richardson area in about a week. Anyone that could point me towards some fun would be appreciated. PM's welcome
Thanks,
Murdogg

Paul43
04-20-08, 23:39
What time these places open and close everyday?

Do I have to wait until the afternoon or are they open in morning.

Thanks!

Mp Hopper
04-21-08, 02:22
Please post your review.

Thanks!

Renodave21
04-21-08, 14:54
Does anyone know what happened to any of the girls that used to work at Julia Spa on HH? Especially was wondering about Candy aka Mimi? At any rate, have read enough about Seven now to make me want to go check her out.

Mp Hopper
04-22-08, 02:08
Nice tits and enthusiastic. Pump her in mish. She likes that

Don't forget to write your review once you finished her.

Thanks!

Does anyone know what happened to any of the girls that used to work at Julia Spa on HH? Especially was wondering about Candy aka Mimi? At any rate, have read enough about Seven now to make me want to go check her out.