PDA

View Full Version : Portland Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Camshaft
02-19-06, 16:59
Visited the LA Spa in Portland 4 weeks ago and found it to be very nice. One car in the lot - a white Lexus sport Ute. and the "open" sign was on. I went in, paid mama .4 for 1/2 hour and in walked a very pretty girl about 4 minutes later. She was about 25 - 28 yrs old, 115# and enhanced. :) She was leary because I've never been there before and she didn't recognize me. The massage was great, but off to a very slow and cautious start. We made small talk and I finally convinced her I was not LE. She pulled her lycra top down and began the gfe. Received a relaxing hj for no addtl. $$. Once done, I left .4 on the night stand and after the usual hugs and "come see me again", I split. All in all, very nice.

The Darq Ryder
02-21-06, 12:03
Are you seriously telling us you left two bills for a hj?

Mr Natural
02-21-06, 13:15
Looks like .8 and he was using $$ in the generic sense. If this is true, it's very good news and quite contrary to pretty much any other reports coming out of this place in the last year.

El Monger
02-21-06, 13:29
Visited the LA Spa in Portland 4 weeks ago and found it to be very nice. One car in the lot - a white Lexus sport Ute. and the "open" sign was on. I went in, paid mama .4 for 1/2 hour and in walked a very pretty girl about 4 minutes later. She was about 25 - 28 yrs old, 115# and enhanced. :) She was leary because I've never been there before and she didn't recognize me. The massage was great, but off to a very slow and cautious start. We made small talk and I finally convinced her I was not LE. She pulled her lycra top down and began the gfe. Received a relaxing hj for no addtl. $$. Once done, I left .4 on the night stand and after the usual hugs and "come see me again", I split. All in all, very nice.

It was posted as .40 door and NO extra $$, left .40 tip.

Camshaft
02-23-06, 01:38
El Monger is correct.

40 @ door.

40 tip.

Henryj
03-01-06, 16:22
I went to L.A. Spa today for the first time in at least a couple years. There was one other car in the parking lot but I found out later that it was another customers. The girls keep their cars in the garage because truck drivers sometime pull in and need the room to turn around. The facility is better than Hawaii Spa. It's kept clean and has full walls and doors separating each room whereas Hawaii doesn't, and they use curtains for doors so you don't have as much privacy. "Sue" came in to give me a massage. I was disappointed with her looks. She's a little chubby and her face was nothing special to look at. Normally I like asian girls mostly because of their petite build. Sue did not fit that criteria but she did have a very friendly and bubbly personality. I was given a very thorough back massage and then flipped over for a front rub. She made hints about getting further service. Even though I did not find her particularly attractive, when your laying there without any cloths on and part of you is standing there at attention, it's difficult to turn down. She wanted 200 for FS but I told her only 120. She held her ground at 200 but when I offered 140 she finally agreed. 40 at the door plus the 140 came to 180 total spent for a slightly below average experience. She told me there are 3 people that work there. The old lady at the door, Sue and another girl who also gives massages. I didn't see what the other girl looks like so you're taking a gamble there. Over all I think I'll stick with Hawaii Spa unless I read of some more positive reports in the future. But at least L.A. Spa is an option again.

TwistedBrother
10-11-06, 00:43
Yes, the L.A. Spa is doing well again, at least for me. Good experiences last weekend and about 3 weeks earlier with "Yumi" (sp?).

No table shower, but on my 2nd visit, Yumi washed me standing sort of outside the shower while I was in. Not as good as table, but worked ok.

She will ask a lot of $ (1.8-2), but worth it if you charm and sweet talk her. You might get a GFE. She starts out like she wants to be in control, but will be more submissive if you work on some DATY.

TwistedBrother
01-09-07, 23:50
Finally got back to "LA" in the last few weeks. My fave, Yumi, was on vacation, but had a good experience with "Penny." Same fairly high price. Friendly, but not as genuine as Yumi. Fairly attractive with decent (slightly saggy) naturals (I think). LA has been consistently good for me.

TwistedBrother
05-01-07, 23:16
Went to LA Spa at the beginning of trip downstate, before my Hawaii visit (see other post). Had kind of a funny, but ultimately pretty decent experience.

I hadn't been in about 4 months, but mamasan and I recognized each other somewhat, so that was first good sign. Then in the room, I asked for Yumi, who had been good to me in past. At that point, her face sort of brightened up and she got all excited, like she suddenly realized I was the godfather of Portland or something. She hollered something to her girl(s?) and got all chummy and said that Yumi was gone but she'd have good girl for me.

Well, a minute later, this girl bursts into the room and gives me this big hug like I'm her boyfriend returned from overseas military or something. She's going on about missing me, "you so funny," squeezing my little brother, and all sorts of stuff. I'm like, WTF??? I've never seen this chick before (name of "Anna").

So I kind of play along and she's just totally flirting with me all the way. I can't quite figure out if she really thinks she knows me or is just putting on an act because the mamasan told her to act that way. Pretty much everything basic was on the menu ... she wasn't really into AR, and I had to be really gentle with DATY, and she didn't like fingers. But otherwise, she lasted with me a while.

Finally, I sort of figured a way to tell her I didn't remember her and knew she had never seen me before. She apologized, like she thought I was someone else, but I still wonder. Still, it ended good. I would go back.

She also sort of did a little "you should bring more $ next time" act, which she later said was joking. I gave her 1.3 tip.

The funniest part was when she burst in the room like I was her lost boyfriend. It was so dramatic.

Anyway, since Hawaii is beginning to suck, we should all go here.

TwistedBrother
07-10-07, 17:15
New L.A. Spa report - see "Massage Parlor Reports" for Lansing.

TwistedBrother
04-16-08, 00:54
Had a recent trip to LA very late at night. It was almost 2 a.m., but the place was still hopping with another of you there and the girls chatting and bopping around like it was the middle of the day. Got "Coco," former Hawaii Spa girl, for the first time. As another has said, she has big, fake D's .. but they're fairly nice and fun.

She's enthusiastic, but also tried to upsell me, promising MSOG. I declined. Still had pretty good time with her. She's not as genuine-seeming as some of my favorites, but she was still above average.

Webo 1976
07-04-08, 19:36
Hi guys,

New to the website. Certainly some great info. Here. I recently visited L. A. At around 11 am on a Tuesday and experienced similar treatment from Coco as posted by others. Average looks, late 30's, huge fake tits and skinny. Decent AR technique and was offered CBJ and FS for. 4 + 1. 0. I think I got a good deal; they must be hurting for business. Has anyone else been here recently.

TwistedBrother
07-06-08, 02:10
That is a good deal. Usually 2.0 total

Hi guys,

New to the website. Certainly some great info. Here. I recently visited L. A. At around 11 am on a Tuesday and experienced similar treatment from Coco as posted by others. Average looks, late 30's, huge fake tits and skinny. Decent AR technique and was offered CBJ and FS for. 4 + 1. 0. I think I got a good deal; they must be hurting for business. Has anyone else been here recently.

Msuhoops
09-03-08, 15:31
Portland got busted last week snf a few people got takin away.

I did not see it posted anyplace.

Just a heads up.

Member #4967
09-03-08, 20:00
Portland got busted last week snf a few people got takin away.

I did not see it posted anyplace.

Just a heads up.

where did you see this info, newspaper or TV report? I'm assumeing you mean LA spa thats only place in portland?

TwistedBrother
09-03-08, 22:14
Whoa ... that sux ... thanks for the info. Hope there's not a ripple effect.

Will be interesting to see what happens ... that place has been around a long, long time. Don't know if this has happened to them before.

Msuhoops
09-04-08, 19:54
I got it first hand.

I would rather not say on the board how I found out.

Be safe out there.

El Monger
09-07-08, 07:53
Whoa ... that sux ... thanks for the info. Hope there's not a ripple effect.

Will be interesting to see what happens ... that place has been around a long, long time. Don't know if this has happened to them before.

This place has had its share of LE problems in the past, but after a short time back to business as usual.

TwistedBrother
09-07-08, 16:12
Actually, I was in the area yesterday and drove by there. There was a vehicle in the drive but I couldn't tell if it was actually open because it was bright daylight and couldn't tell if the sign was lit.

Ian Dunsirn
09-15-08, 21:00
How often does this place get raided?

I'd like to try the La Spa out, but don't want to get dragged in by LE.

TwistedBrother
09-16-08, 11:01
How often does this place get raided?

I'd like to try the La Spa out, but don't want to get dragged in by LE.

I don't really have the inside scoop, but I can only think of 1 or 2 other times in many years that this has been done.

It does seem pretty odd to me, though, that they would raid it, or whatever, and then allow it to reopen. Why would they do that? I guess I just don't understand how the LE aspect of this works. In some places, they shut down a place and it stays shut down for good.

Ian Dunsirn
03-03-09, 21:39
Had an LA dream over the weekend (Friday). Saw Coco. Asked $150 for BJ. Stupidly, I agreed. It was a good BJ, but not $150 good. Are rates going up? Need to work on my negotiation skills.

TwistedBrother
03-07-09, 15:16
Had an LA dream over the weekend (Friday). Saw Coco. Asked $150 for BJ. Stupidly, I agreed. It was a good BJ, but not $150 good. Are rates going up? Need to work on my negotiation skills.

Yeah, I would say if that's $150 on top of house, then that's too high. I think that girl needs to be negotiated down. She'll upsell you if she can get away with it.

El Monger
06-21-09, 08:31
Wow, dreamed of a good stop yesterday at L.A. Spa. 26yo hottie June, she is just new there so dont say you saw her before, nice enhanced 38D big nipples, very sweet & pretty, open to all menu items.
After the .40 door fee for 1/2 I opted for french covered for $1.. Everything was 160, got her on top naked and had a real good time! Guys dont miss this one!

TwistedBrother
07-11-09, 20:40
I gave L.A. a try the other night. Got there very late, no one else there, and asked for June. I had taken an Aziffa and was feeling my oats. When she walked in the room, she could quickly see that something was up. Like El Monger said, she's attractive and ... well, I don't know if I would say "sweet," but I would say a lot of fun.

That said, I also found she has her little rules, especially when it comes to the GFE treatment I like. There were three or four key things I like that were just beyond her norm. But if you like the basic stuff that El Monger described, she'll fit the bill.

She was funny in some ways ... she couldn't get over my Little Brother and how "strong" it was. She couldn't stop talking about it or playing with it (this was after we were through). It wasn't really in a sexy way, though, but just funny. I never told her I had "assistance."

El Monger
07-11-09, 21:48
I gave L.A. a try the other night. Got there very late, no one else there, and asked for June. I had taken an Aziffa and was feeling my oats. When she walked in the room, she could quickly see that something was up. Like El Monger said, she's attractive and ... well, I don't know if I would say "sweet," but I would say a lot of fun.

That said, I also found she has her little rules, especially when it comes to the GFE treatment I like. There were three or four key things I like that were just beyond her norm. But if you like the basic stuff that El Monger described, she'll fit the bill.

She was funny in some ways ... she couldn't get over my Little Brother and how "strong" it was. She couldn't stop talking about it or playing with it (this was after we were through). It wasn't really in a sexy way, though, but just funny. I never told her I had "assistance."

She is a silly little *****, it would be nice to get her out of there for a few hrs, she hinted on that and a nice blonde hair blue eyed baby (from me!! Yikes!!), and Yes she played with mine in my dream after as well kinda awkward, it was like wash the muther fucker off or suck on it again already!.
Will have to dream about her again, just the prices are steep. "Assistance" huh? Good reading! Go twistedballs, um i mean twisted brother! :p
Oh what did you pay in your dream?

TwistedBrother
07-11-09, 22:15
Oh what did you pay in your dream?

I didn't want to negotiate, so I just handed her what you said for the full meal deal.

Webo 1976
12-02-09, 00:50
This one is good. Took a trip to L. A. Spa, as I've only been there a couple times. Was met at the door my the mama son, went through the usual questions, gave the donation for half hour, and was introduced to my girl. She was good looking, with large see cups, and some real nice DSL's. Sorry guys don't recall her name, I'm terrible with them. Got the standard half ass massage, with particular attention placed on sensitive areas enough to get me close to full mast on the flip. After the flip, we negotiated an additional 1. 0 for FS. Now is where this gets good. So I usually hide my additional money in my sock prior to entering the joint, but when I went for the money it wasn't there. I had left it in my car. I felt like the biggest jackass. I explained what had happened to my lovely provider. She was very reluctant at first and I offered to go get the money but she said no and told me to get it when we were done. She gave me the FS anyway. I'll spare the details but it was mediocre at best. So afterwards, as I'm exiting this place I'm thinking damn I just got FS without paying a dime and I'm thinking damn in the past I've really donated a substantial amount of money to these establishments. The whole time the provider is following me to the door expecting me to go get the money. BUT she did not exit the building, so as I came to my car I made a split second decision, jumped into my car and sped away. I figured I deserve a free one for all the time and money I have donated to these places. This seriously was like a new rush, much like the rush I get when I walk into a new AMP. Does anyone else get that feeling? At any rate, it was awesome watching this chick as I sped out of the parking lot towards the entrance ramp to I96. I'm sure I'm probably blackballed from this place for quite a while but I like the Island much better. Sorry if I have offended anyone or caused any issues but I just needed get this one off my chest. Much love and good mongering.

Webo

Ja299
12-02-09, 20:44
At any rate, it was awesome watching this chick as I sped out of the parking lot towards the entrance ramp to I96. I'm sure I'm probably blackballed from this place for quite a while but I like the Island much better. Sorry if I have offended anyone or caused any issues but I just needed get this one off my chest. Much love and good mongering.

WeboSomething tells me they won't be calling the cops.

Webo 1976
12-03-09, 12:12
Yeah I'd like to hear that conversation. "Uh, yes officer I'd like to report a f*** and run". Like I said, it was awesome and the more I think about it, I just get that much more excited. Don't get me wrong, I've been on the other side more than once, so it was really nice being the one who did the ripping off especially in this situation. I don't know about you but I've donated probably several thousands of dollars to my mongering habit and its about time I got a freebee. Its also about time some of these places/providers got a little bit of their own medicine. Of course, they're not all bad providers.

Webo

Something tells me they won't be calling the cops.

TwistedBrother
12-03-09, 15:11
I can't say I don't understand your thought process or why you might do it. I can't think that I ever have, but after 18 years of mongering, I could be forgetting something.

That said, I think that it's far more likely to hurt all of us than help.

Yeah I'd like to hear that conversation. "Uh, yes officer I'd like to report a f*** and run". Like I said, it was awesome and the more I think about it, I just get that much more excited. Don't get me wrong, I've been on the other side more than once, so it was really nice being the one who did the ripping off especially in this situation. I don't know about you but I've donated probably several thousands of dollars to my mongering habit and its about time I got a freebee. Its also about time some of these places/providers got a little bit of their own medicine. Of course, they're not all bad providers.

Webo

Member #4202
12-03-09, 20:35
The implication TB is making is that if mongers are ethical and honorable in their dealings with sex workers, then we can expect the same, generally speaking. My years of mongering tell me this is not so. Prostitutes want your money. They do not enjoy having sex with you. This is a myth and a monger fantasy. It is the allure and the irony of the GFE (GirlFriend Experience). That doesn't mean you didn't make the little tart cum. It means she will NEVER let you fuck her unless she gets paid (How many freebies, I mean absolutely free, have you received from a wh0re?). That's why you always hear stories about mongers getting ripped off, but you hardly ever hear of the reverse. When I first started out, the street hoes always demanded their money up front. I thought the logic behind this to be so obvious that I never questioned it. The hoes had been ripped off too many times on the mean streets of Lansing and needed to safeguard themselves. Now I understand the psychology behind it. Once they have your cash, the power differential is totally in their favor. They feel more in control of the outcome and experience feelings of power and mastery over their slobbering, lust-filled john. Once they have your money, they get to decide just how much pussy you're really going to get. So, dashing on a ho doesn't mean squat. Think about it; if a ho lets you fuck her and you don't pay, what is she really out? Cash? Drugs? Self-respect? Will her pussy fall off? No! She risks nothing and loses nothing. Girls know this.

Webo 1976
12-04-09, 16:31
Mr. Ace
First of all, although I did not provide details to your standards about my recent experience, I have posted something on this forum that is unique. Sure you can talk about that 25 y/o spinner with long blonde hair and 38D with a shaved bush who you did RCG etc. but everyone does that. And you can talk about the chick from CL who was a rip off and not worth her services but everyone does that. But, I have provided a post which is unique. I have turned the table. This forum needs to hear about all experiences good, bad, ugly, and unique.

I am not on the same side with these ******. From your response, I got the sense that you feel sorry that one of them actually got ripped off. Maybe you're one of them. But for gods sake, are you that naive to think that they actually like spending time with you and performing their sex acts with you. Cmon. They have one thing in mind and only one thing in mind; how much money can I get and how quickly can I get it. They are in the circumstances that they are working in for one reason only, and its their own fault. I'm sure they could get a respectable job if they were educated, or if they weren't crack addicts, or if they actually tried to get a regular job. They are in the business of making money to pay for their crack habit, support their alcoholism, etc. They don't care one bit about you or me. And I don't care one bit about them.

I apologize if you and I don't see eye to eye on this one. But, I think all of us involved in the sport of mongering need to separate fantasy from reality. Enough said.

Webo

Can't belive this'll be my first post on this board, but some of you know me from the other board and the old scorps as Ace, so you know I ain't no newbie, and you know I'm good for it. Greetings to all my old friends. Open arms to those I've pissed off in the past. Here I go again.

Waxon1
12-04-09, 16:52
Don't pay her. (o;

El Monger
12-06-09, 12:13
Like that will help the service there. I cant believe that you would come here and brag about that, but there is no prerequisite for any class here obvoiusley.
LA has been spotty at best throughout the years and I am sure this wont help.
Yeah something to be real boastful about.
Welcome Ace.
El Monger

This one is good. Took a trip to L. A. Spa, as I've only been there a couple times. Was met at the door my the mama son, went through the usual questions, gave the donation for half hour, and was introduced to my girl. She was good looking, with large see cups, and some real nice DSL's. Sorry guys don't recall her name, I'm terrible with them. Got the standard half ass massage, with particular attention placed on sensitive areas enough to get me close to full mast on the flip. After the flip, we negotiated an additional 1. 0 for FS. Now is where this gets good. So I usually hide my additional money in my sock prior to entering the joint, but when I went for the money it wasn't there. I had left it in my car. I felt like the biggest jackass. I explained what had happened to my lovely provider. She was very reluctant at first and I offered to go get the money but she said no and told me to get it when we were done. She gave me the FS anyway. I'll spare the details but it was mediocre at best. So afterwards, as I'm exiting this place I'm thinking damn I just got FS without paying a dime and I'm thinking damn in the past I've really donated a substantial amount of money to these establishments. The whole time the provider is following me to the door expecting me to go get the money. BUT she did not exit the building, so as I came to my car I made a split second decision, jumped into my car and sped away. I figured I deserve a free one for all the time and money I have donated to these places. This seriously was like a new rush, much like the rush I get when I walk into a new AMP. Does anyone else get that feeling? At any rate, it was awesome watching this chick as I sped out of the parking lot towards the entrance ramp to I96. I'm sure I'm probably blackballed from this place for quite a while but I like the Island much better. Sorry if I have offended anyone or caused any issues but I just needed get this one off my chest. Much love and good mongering.

Webo

Member #4202
12-06-09, 18:11
"Let her know the Ace might meet the wobblin webo someday soon. Least he's on his trail."

What do you mean by this, Ace?

The Darq Ryder
12-07-09, 09:14
I agree that dashing was not cool. I wouldn't do it because in Asian culture honor is everything, and now the rest of us will have to make up for it with either apologies or extra compensation. But I disagree with Ace that we have a duty to pony up $$ each time we visit and not attempt to negotiate a fee. It is honorable to do this, and they have the option to either accept it, refuse it or negotiate a service within the range of the offer. That is culturally acceptable, too. And if the service was exemplary, it would then be customary to offer a grace (tip) for that additional benefit. This way everyone is honored and respected for their role, but not expected to pay exorbitant costs. I remember that I had to stop going to the Islands for a year because one customer thought it was fun to drop $$ for even mediocre service, which raised the level of expectation and diminished the opportunity for others. I respect your decision to not negotiate and pay extra Ace, but respect my decision to negotiate...the economy still sucks, and they know that too. They will always do better with volume than with the occasional visitor who overpays.

Grtroll
12-07-09, 14:34
Greetings Ace,

Whilst I respect both your opinion and your experience, I do indeed despise your demeanor (though admittedly your posts have been entertaining). Your lengthy, though articulate, rants against Webo are both unnecessary and useless to the mongering community, as they don't provide particularly specific/identifiable suggestions for mongers in general, nor do they provide any specific examples of your own experiences for the community to learn from.

Granted, you do suggest that you are polite and generous in your dealings with the AMPs, but simultaneously, warnings abound within these forums of people trying to be generous but getting nothing in return.

Indeed, all your posts managed to do is get a few of the readers excited over your poetic, alpha male writings, insult Webo, and make yourself come off as an egotistical jack-ass who not only refers to himself as "Ace, " but also has nothing to contribute other than to cut down other contributors to the board.

As I am unfamiliar with you from other sites, I can not begin to suggest that those first impressions are truly who you are. However, I feel obligated to encourage you to change your demeanor so that this community might benefit from your experience in future posts.

That said, I will try to sum up both yours and Webo's posts in a useful, productive summary that might hopefully benefit the community.

Webo in summary: 'I forgot my money in the car, but she let me get some anyway. I was going to the car for the money afterward, and decided to split. While I don't suggest anyone do this themselves, it was a wild rush, and just thought you might benefit from knowing why they won't provide extras here without the money present in the future, should that be the case. '

Ace in summary: 'I have been much more successful with AMPs by creating an atmosphere of mutual respect, understanding, and generosity. The theme across the entire USA for me has been that if I treat them well, they've treated me well. I hope you don't make a habit of that behavior Webo, because truly I believe you're going about the business the entirely wrong way. Additionally, Webo, you will receive a better performance by indicating you aren't trying to save a buck by scheduling an hour+ appointment, instead of 30 minutes. '

And thanks for the welcome, El Monger.

It is honor we discuss, and thanks for pointing that out Dark Ryder. Rest assured that I'm an American and not Asian-blooded, but isn't it honor that we find so sorely lacking in this our great and floundering country, right down to the "mean streets of Lansing? " Hell, especially in places like the "mean streets of Lansing. "

I never suggested that negoitions were improper or dishonorable. Nor would I suggest that everybody ought to pay top-shelf prices for top-shelf service, but I do wonder at negotiating pussy. If that were the topic of this thread, I'm fairly certain I could convince more than a few of us that it doesn't pay for itself in the end, and I can't imagine even one good reason to do so. Still, we're drinking more from the well these days, aren't we?

I don't think my suggestion to Webo involves duty. From where I'm sitting, he and his supporters know nothing of duty. Nor am I suggesting he pay more than he negotiated. I do suggest that he present double the amount he intended to pull from his sock. It is Webo's potential honor and respect he can rescue, and that was my best thought for him. Pay what you said you would pay and dress it in a token of regret and apology. I still think he ought to do it, if for nobody else but himself, else he'll remain forever the type of guy we all have to watch out the corner of our eyes.

Yes, times are tough these days, and those of us left to ride out these I'll winds have adjusted. The talent in all the AMP's ain't what it used to be, nor is the service in places like the Island and LA what it once was. We have to drive to Detroit now to get what we could find in A2 aplenty years ago. The younger talent sticks to the coasts or ventures inland only to hot spots like Dallas. The Chinese are replacing the Koreans. And using BP instead of the sports pages. Things change. Honor and respect never change. Paying a fair price for services rendered, services expected and delivered with grace, will increase volume. The guy who overpays fills the candy dishes, supplies the coke we get walking out the door. I believe the women know the score. The one who holds her pussy closed waiting for an extra $ don't last long.

MH, you prove to be a careful reader. Read all that, hopped off your two-wheeler, and only you have that one question? What about the question or two I asked you? It is dishonorable and disrespectful to answer a question with a question. I wonder what you're doing in this discussion. You haven't demonstrated any knowledge of AMP's, but you have supported the idea that they ought to be more like the mean streets of Lansing. I disagree, as I have written extensively. You're the devil voice on Webo's left ear. I'm in the other. He can do the right thing, or he can listen to you. What I mean is for you to figure. Nobody's paying me to explain myself to you. What I earn ain't open to negotiation, and nobody runs out on my bill. Go ahead play your next card. Got an accusation welling up from the playing cards in your spokes?

Member #4202
12-08-09, 20:51
Do you still find Ace2854 postings highly entertaining? The user rules for this forum state: No flaming, no trolling, and no posts of an offensive nature. I remind all members that at the bottom of every posting (on left-hand side) there is a link tabbed: Report this Post to a Moderator. I urge all members who find Ace2854 to have held forum members up to ridicule and/or harassment through his postings to please report this offensive conduct to the moderator for appropriate disposition. I have already done so and I suspect I will not be the only one to do so.

Webo 1976
12-09-09, 13:40
Farewell Ace,

Well guys looks like our Ace(hole) is gone. It seems our friend Ace had trouble following the rules of the forum. His poetic rants and quotes of song lyrics from the 60's and 70's will really be missed.

Webo

Greetings Ace,

Whilst I respect both your opinion and your experience, I do indeed despise your demeanor (though admittedly your posts have been entertaining). Your lengthy, though articulate, rants against Webo are both unnecessary and useless to the mongering community, as they don't provide particularly specific/identifiable suggestions for mongers in general, nor do they provide any specific examples of your own experiences for the community to learn from.

Granted, you do suggest that you are polite and generous in your dealings with the AMPs, but simultaneously, warnings abound within these forums of people trying to be generous but getting nothing in return.

Indeed, all your posts managed to do is get a few of the readers excited over your poetic, alpha male writings, insult Webo, and make yourself come off as an egotistical jack-ass who not only refers to himself as "Ace, " but also has nothing to contribute other than to cut down other contributors to the board.

As I am unfamiliar with you from other sites, I can not begin to suggest that those first impressions are truly who you are. However, I feel obligated to encourage you to change your demeanor so that this community might benefit from your experience in future posts.

That said, I will try to sum up both yours and Webo's posts in a useful, productive summary that might hopefully benefit the community.

Webo in summary: 'I forgot my money in the car, but she let me get some anyway. I was going to the car for the money afterward, and decided to split. While I don't suggest anyone do this themselves, it was a wild rush, and just thought you might benefit from knowing why they won't provide extras here without the money present in the future, should that be the case. '

Ace in summary: 'I have been much more successful with AMPs by creating an atmosphere of mutual respect, understanding, and generosity. The theme across the entire USA for me has been that if I treat them well, they've treated me well. I hope you don't make a habit of that behavior Webo, because truly I believe you're going about the business the entirely wrong way. Additionally, Webo, you will receive a better performance by indicating you aren't trying to save a buck by scheduling an hour+ appointment, instead of 30 minutes. '

Member #4202
12-10-09, 13:49
Ace2854's postings have been removed and his membership terminated by the moderator. Jackson has advised me that if Ace2854 reappears under another user-name to please report it to him and he'll take the appropriate action. I suggested to the moderator that Ace2854's inarticulate, disconnected, and non-sequitur filled rants may have been the machinations of a cyber-troll whose sole intent was to disrupt this forum. IMHO, the alternative is just too ridiculous and fantastic a notion to entertain (the notion that his screen persona was the actual personality of a real person). Jackson agreed with my reasoning and that is why we must be careful not to let him back in. Google "Baltimore John Watch" and "Encyclopaedia Dramatica" for more insight into how these groups operate. It is the stated aim of some of these groups to not only disrupt forum activities, but to harass individual forum members IRL as they go about their mongering activities. If you receive PMs from Ace2854 under another user-name, please exercise the proper caution and report him to the moderator immediately.

SimonPieMan
12-17-09, 17:51
It's been years since I've had the opportunity to visit LA Spa. I've had some real nice experiences in the past. However, this time it was different. I bring a bottle of chocolate wine for the mamasan and pay my door fee. Remembering the previous posts here, I ask for June. Mamasan say, she not here. My masseuse for the session was Jeanie, a brunette with a rock solid body and nice fake 34Bs, gumdrop nipples, not pretty but not ugly. Shower was just okay, massage was very good (just what I needed) but she wanted $$ for FS. I laughed and negotiated for CBJ for $. What a waste of money. She got frustrated that it was taking so long (I'm 47). She ended up giving HJ but had to switch hands constantly. It almost became a game to see how long I could last before launch. I will not be back unless I see other posts with positive information.

Simon

TwistedBrother
03-28-11, 21:41
Anyone been here any time recently? I know most would report if they had, but we're going on more than a year since any fresh data from our crowd (I guess there were a few reviews on the basic massage forum, too). I may give it a go, but thought I'd give a shout out first. Thanks.

Tryinthingsout
04-06-11, 23:11
Saw Jenny a couple weeks back. She is GORRRGEOUS. Massage was pretty good, extras typical for 1. 4 ish (comparable to others) but damn she is a BOMBSHELL. Nice, young, energetic, fun, with a BEAUTIFUL face and great body. I live in detroit but will repeat, maybe this weekend, because I was so happy.

Anyone been here any time recently? I know most would report if they had, but we're going on more than a year since any fresh data from our crowd (I guess there were a few reviews on the basic massage forum, too). I may give it a go, but thought I'd give a shout out first. Thanks.

TwistedBrother
04-17-11, 20:47
The mongering urge struck again, so I rolled the dice. It was either Mickie or trying Lily at Hawaii, Penny or trying Nana at Lans Acu, or trying Jenny at L.A. It came up L.A., so I headed out to Portland.

Two cars in the lot when I arrived on a rainy Saturday. Hawaii busy, too, last time I went. Wondered if the mama I'd seen here for years would still be there, and if she'd remember me and, sure enough, it was her. Acted like she remembered me, but not sure. She laughed big time when I said I wanted to see Jenny, like maybe she's heard that line many times before. She's been there at least 6-7 years, I think, maybe significantly longer.

So, after the stellar review of Jenny by the previous poster, I'm wondering how she'll be. But first I'm taken by mama to the sauna. She leaves me there to bake for awhile, even finally giving me some water, which leads me to believe Jenny's in session. Sorry if one of you got short-sessioned. Finally, Jenny comes in with a cute red number with while polka dots. The previous poster said "Gorrrgeous" and I would never say that, or "bombshell" or "beautiful". Sorry, but maybe cute, in a way. But she's indeed young (20s) and the body looks pretty good. She seems reasonably friendly and I start working on the charm package.

We do the standup shower thing, with her giving a pretty nice scrubdown, considering the lack of TS. Finally, we're back in the room, where I slip her the 140 tip. She returns and I'm face down on the table. Quick mediocre massage, then she gets down for some AR. But it's light and she's wearing a condom on her tongue. She tells me to turn over and I soon began to see she was rushing a bit.

She wouldn't allow DFK and wouldn't BBBJ. There was some decent DATY/CBJ/69 stuff, but eventually she had to finish me off with her hands. Unfortunately, after getting hard in the shower, the little brother wasn't cooperating much.

All in all, definitely does not make the TB GFE cut. She either didn't like me, felt rushed or tired, or something. Just was mediocre by my standards. I can't recommend and won't see her again. But hey, maybe one of you will enjoy her like "Tryinthingsout" did ... but not me.

Tryinthingsout
04-17-11, 23:17
I can't recommend and won't see her again. But hey, maybe one of you will enjoy her like "Tryinthingsout" did ... but not me.Hmmmm. Sorry twisted, all I can say is that I guess we have differing opinions and I guess I got her on a good day. After posting that last report on her I did go back again to revisit and I had an even better time. Maybe we just have good "chemistry"? LOL who knows.

Either way sorry if I misled you. Hope you have better experiences in the future.

The Darq Ryder
05-09-11, 15:15
You can get chocolate wine at Quality Dairy for $13. 50. It is for real and made with Red wine and is a product of Holland (not Michigan, LOL). It might help her to speed things along to have you get the right girl!

TwistedBrother
05-09-11, 16:23
Really? She really likes chocolate wine? How in the heck did you find that out? There's got to be a great story there.

Edit: Oh wait, I see that earlier post. Well, hey, that guy gave her wine and STILL didn't have a good time, lol.

You can get chocolate wine at Quality Dairy for $13. 50. It is for real and made with Red wine and is a product of Holland (not Michigan, LOL). It might help her to speed things along to have you get the right girl!

Jlzellers
05-12-11, 09:24
I am writing about 2 experiences I had w / Jenny at LA within a 2 week span. The first expereince was my first time to an AMP and something I wanted to check off of the bucket list. Not know or doing any prior research, just going on rumors, I went in and requested the one hour message for $60. I was escorted to the room where Jenny came in and asked me if I wanted a shower, again not knowing the routine I declined and proceeded to get naked for my message. The message was absolutely terrible as I lied there for about 15 minutes waiting for Jenny's move or proposal which finally came as she was almost falling asleep giving me the message. I went for the standard happy ending which was $50, since that was all the cash I had on me. I asked if I could FOV, to which she did agree. I tried gaining access to even touch her, however she had her butt cheeks tight the whole time, so I could only rub her butt. She did a great job as I finished in literally 2 minutes, blew a big load everywhere and then got dressed after a hot towel clean-up and went on my way.

The next visit was this Tuesday where I decided to go for the half hour message for $40. 00 and the mamasan asked if I had been there before. I told her I had and that the last time I was there I had Jenny. Jenny showed up again in her black and red polk dotted dress that the previous thread had described. I would say that Jenny is decent looking, probably about a 5 on looks and a 7 on body as hse has a nice tight ass and some nice firm "B" Cup tits, a slight little pouch, which is totally accpetable. This time I knew what I was getting into and had in my mind that I was going to get a $60 Happy Ending. I got the shower which was very average as she did not spend as much time on the boys as I would have liked, then 3 minutes in the Sauna and back to the room. I discussed what I wanted and she said $80 this time and then I told her I wanted it done w / her being naked and she requested $100. I gave it to her since I knew this was going to be my last time here. She did a decent job of getting my ready by blowing on my nipples and blowing on my johnson w / some RUSSIAN going on down low. Then she broke out the famous baby oil after about 4 minutes of so called foreplay and started going to town. She did message the taint slightly, however she would not get into the prostrate message. I asked her to turn around in the 69 position to finish me off to get a better look at what she had. She had a nice little landing strip as she was strandling my upper chest. I tried to lick her anus which she did not like and simply sat on my chest so I could not get access to any part of her. She finished me off, again in about 4 minutes and I shot my load into her hair. She handled it like a champ and simply wiped it out. I would say that for my first 2 times the experience was avearge at best and since I live in Ohio I am more disappointed that I did not try Warren, OH, for my first experience as I read it probably would have been a lot better and less expensive. LA Spa is very old and run down, however for nothing else being in the area, it is not a bad option when heading to Grand Rapids. Unfortunately as great of a personality Jenny has and as nice as she is, I can not recommend her based on cost and two experiences that were only so-so.

Tryinthingsout
05-12-11, 21:30
Unfortunately as great of a personality Jenny has and as nice as she is, I can not recommend her based on cost and two experiences that were only so-so.Again I have to disagree. I have had two GREAT experiences with Jenny. It just seems some people REALLY hit it off with her and some just don't. Kind of strange that the results are so polarized. Twisted said the same thing a few weeks ago. And TRUST me I have checked out MANY of the MI AMPs mentioned on this forum.

Anyway, to each his own. Have fun everyone

Dodger27
05-21-11, 22:45
I had a dream that I stopped in at L. A. Today for the first time. Mamasan asked if I had been there before. I told her it had been a while and asked if Jenny was working? She smiled and nodded. I paid for an hour.

Jenny came in 2 minutes later. I thought she was very cute. I'd give her a 6 or 7 but her attitude bumps her up a bit in my book.

She asked if I had seen her before. I told her it had been a while. She wanted to know when I had been there before. I told her last fall some time. She wanted to know why it had been so long. I told her that I live a long way from L. A.

She asked what I wanted and I told her the last time she gave me a good massage but I wanted a little more this time. I gave her a $.2 tip. She wanted to know if I had more. I said "No". She pushed a little but I stood my ground and she agreed. She gave me a pretty damn good massage (maybe because things were slow. Maybe because I gave her compliments when she was doing what I liked). She flipped me over and took her time on me. Finished with a good CBJ. I would see her again.

Again I have to disagree. I have had two GREAT experiences with Jenny. It just seems some people REALLY hit it off with her and some just don't. Kind of strange that the results are so polarized. Twisted said the same thing a few weeks ago. And TRUST me I have checked out MANY of the MI AMPs mentioned on this forum.

Anyway, to each his own. Have fun everyone

Tryinthingsout
05-22-11, 12:46
Jenny came in 2 minutes later. I thought she was very cute. I'd give her a 6 or 7 but her attitude bumps her up a bit in my book...I would see her again.Glad someone else is on board.

Msuhoops
08-05-11, 15:15
Went to LA around 1:45 today, only one there till around 2:00 when another guy came in, he got a girl that looked great from behind in her blue dress.

I got SUN, I think she is new to the spa thing by the way she was working and she is the youngest AMP girl that I have seen. She has to be close to my age. She forgot to turn the radio on when she was giving me a massage. I asked why it was so quit so she turned it on so we had music. I paid 40 at the door. Mama asked who I wanted and I said I don't care. She asked if it was my first time and I laughed and said no.

Sun asked me a ton of questions like, why I was so tan, where I was from, what spa do I like best and so on. I told her about the great times I have and how cheap it is at Hawaii. She said she never heard of Hawaii before.

I told her why I was so tan is because I am on a boat every day that it is nice out. She asked if I would pick her up and take her for a boat ride, I told her no problem, just give me your phone. She said she would but I blew it off at that. As she was rubbing me down she kept talking about boat rides and hanging out. She asked me to call her again and not to forget. She did a nice massage.

Well she then starts to dry hump me and that was cool, she asked if wanted to have fun with her cause she wants to have fun. I said hell ya and gave her 140. She said she needed 20 more, I told her next time. She then said she has to have 20 more and I told her to give me the money back and I will go to Hawaii for 110-120. She smiled and said 140was fine.

Her pussy is VERY nice and smooth. We did CBJ witch was OK cause she kept talking about going on a boat ride. I told her to give me her # and she said she would before I left. We moved on to FS, CG, then doggy and I finished with her on her back. She has a great looking and feeling pussy. I wanted to eat it so bad, but I stood by my rule of never doing that with a working girl.

She goes to clean me up and she forgot the hot towl, newbee sign. So I used the alcohol and a towl to do it myself.

She then with out me asking, grabs a napkin and a pen out of a pink purse and writes down her # and told me she is working this week but to call her next week. I have not tried the # yet so who knows. It is a 248-872* phone.

I had a great time at LA, I think she is better looking then the Hawaii girls plus a real good massage. She is not as freaky as Micki at the islands. LA is more money though if that bothers you.

This is the first time that I have ever asked for a # at an AMP.

TwistedBrother
08-05-11, 17:26
Sounds good, thanks for the report.

Tell her your ride is even more awesome than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

Went to LA around 1:45 today. I got SUN, I think she is new to the spa thing by the way she was working and she is the youngest AMP girl that I have seen.

I told her why I was so tan is because I am on a boat every day that it is nice out. She asked if I would pick her up and take her for a boat ride, I told her no problem, just give me your phone. .

Msuhoops
08-05-11, 19:01
Sounds good, thanks for the report.

Tell her your ride is even more awesome than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUMIf you want her # I will give it to you.

ThatPlumber
08-10-11, 14:08
I saw Sunshine on Saturday and had a real nice time. She goes by "Sun" and "Sunshine". Said she lives in Detroit and drives daily to Portland. I was the Only one at the spa at the time. I asked for her # and she said she would give it to me next visit. I loved her pussy that was shaved with hair at the very top. Nice tits, stomach was ok and she talks dirty if you like that. Ass crack was shaved. She said no to anal. That is all she said no too. I did get her down in price. Still not as cheap as hawaii. Paid 180 for a half hour with FS.

TwistedBrother
08-10-11, 23:05
That can't be easy to do.

Ass crack was shaved.

Captain1
10-27-11, 20:52
LA Spa got shut down last night.

From the Ionia Sentinal Standard.

"ORANGE TWP, Mich. —

After investigating LA Spa for several months on and off, the Ionia County Sheriff's Office deputies made several arrests, including one count of maintaining a house of ill fame.

The Ionia County Sheriff's Office sent an undercover deputy into LA Spa, where he was offered sexual favors, according to ICSO officials.

On Tuesday, deputies went into LA Spa and arrested three women. Shortly after, the location was closed.

Arrested were a 76-year-old Kentwood area woman who was charged with maintaining a house of ill fame; a 45-year-old woman with addresses in Tennessee, Georgia and Florida, who was charged with prostitution; and a 50-year-old California woman, who was arrested for commercial sex.

'It has been an ongoing investigation starting in January, ' said Ionia County Under Sheriff Dale Miller, adding that deputies have been investigating allegations on and off throughout that time period.

The ICSO is hoping to work the case with the Michigan Attorney General's Office and the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

'We are working with the prosecutor, attorney general and ICE to see if we can permanently close this place, ' said Miller"

Hope they're not moving to the east!

TwistedBrother
10-28-11, 09:44
Wow, there have been temporarily closings before, or times when things slowed down in terms of extras, but this is the most prominent action against them I can recall (if memory serves). They've been around so long, it's hard to imagine the scene without them. We'll see how serious and permanent this is.

LA Spa got shut down last night.

Hope they're not moving to the east!

Underdog1495
10-28-11, 16:31
I found out about an hour ago and logged on to report. Wow

Msuhoops
10-31-11, 15:43
Wow, there have been temporarily closings before, or times when things slowed down in terms of extras, but this is the most prominent action against them I can recall (if memory serves). They've been around so long, it's hard to imagine the scene without them. We'll see how serious and permanent this is.It got hit two or three years ago, I have a friend that works in a higher place then me and has no clue that I go to these places. He told me a few years ago they busted portland and I played dumb about what kind of place it was.

TwistedBrother
10-31-11, 21:13
Yeah, I do remember that; we talked about it a bit. And sure enough, they came back after awhile. Interesting.

It got hit two or three years ago, I have a friend that works in a higher place then me and has no clue that I go to these places. He told me a few years ago they busted portland and I played dumb about what kind of place it was.

ThatPlumber
11-01-11, 07:29
Yeah, I do remember that; we talked about it a bit. And sure enough, they came back after awhile. Interesting.I hope they come back soon, that was my place to go. I liked that place better then the others in the area.

TwistedBrother
11-26-11, 19:46
Drove by LA Spa few days ago; it still looked closed from the freeway.

TwistedBrother
12-06-11, 16:55
Anyone noticed anything new with this place? Open? Razed? Now an antique shop? Or a halfway house for mongers?

TwistedBrother
12-19-11, 19:28
Was able to drive by Saturday and they're back open! Didn't have time to stop.

Tryinthingsout
12-29-11, 16:19
Was able to drive by Saturday and they're back open! Didn't have time to stop.A few people have said it's back, and I'm excited; but I don't make it out there often and want to make sure it's worth the trip. Same talent? Better? Same prices? Anyone ventured that way since it's reopened?

Thanks!

Captain1
03-12-12, 11:10
The Grand Rapids Press posted a few weeks back that the mamasan had pleaded guilty and sentencing would be soon. Also, it said the 2 girls involved had already been sentenced but didn't give any details. I have been by there and have seen a lone car in the parking lot, but haven't looked closer to see what was going on. Most times while driving by tho, there has been nothing in the parking lot.

TwistedBrother
12-21-12, 15:33
As some of you know, this place has been open for awhile again and is really advertising heavy on BP (and maybe CL, can't recall). A guy just posted a review in the GR forum.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8163-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1629310&viewfull=1#post1629310

I just shake my head at this place. Closed every few years, but they just let it open again. Political pattern, I guess. Must be no residents who care. It's never been as good as Hawaii or now, Lansing Accu, either. Not much reason to go except curiosity, strong thirst for variety (even excepting quality) or logistical and convenience.

Dave Usa
05-14-14, 12:46
Saw marked sheriff cruiser and a few unmarked cars in parking lot yesterday as I drove by.

TwistedBrother
04-14-15, 14:12
We hardly get reports from here any more, but a guy just posted a mostly positive review (not FS) on the GR massage forum.

Found myself west bound on I-96, heading back from the Detroit area Sunday evening (4/12/15) around 8 pm and as I approached exit #73 noticed that the "open" sign was on at the little barn, known as LA Spa. At the last minute I pulled in and there were zero cars in the parking lot. It's been years since I've visited this place and I've heard rumors that it was closed.

THE GOOD.

The woman who greeted me at the door was Kay. Kay was a very trim woman in her mid forties, about 5 ft tall, maybe 90 lbs, long black hair (perhaps mid-back) nice face and some impressive bolt-ons that looked natural, she wore a short skirt and was very easy on the eyes. Kay was not a talker (that worked for me last night). Standard 40 for the half hour massage and 60 tip. The massage was actually pretty good, not too much oil and from the start she climbed up on the bench with me. I rather enjoyed the fact that I could feel she was wearing nothing under that dress as I could feel her rub up against my legs and back as she moved around. Kay remained on top of me the whole time, even after the flip. She allowed all sorts of roaming (including fiv) after 30 minutes, without a word she asked me to flip, took off her dress, slid those bolt-ons all over me, then sat next to me with her back toward me and leaned her face so close to the little man I thought she was going to give me head; however, she only provided a HJ that was pretty darn good. When it was all done she cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave be a bottle of water and I was on my way.

I got every minute of time and then some, and I actually felt better from the massage too.

THE BAD.

I really can't think of any, I will most likely go back and see what else is available from Kay. When I do, I'll let you know.

NoseJelly
05-14-15, 21:53
Post# 3109 Grand Rapids Massage section.

NJ.

DirtBag123
08-19-15, 11:23
I'm going to try and stop by later this afternoon.

Any updates at LA recently?

Directormsu
08-23-15, 20:57
I'm going to try and stop by later this afternoon.

Any updates at LA recently?I stopped by there earlier this month. It had a been quite some time since I had been there. Bad service kept me away. I give them a see this time. First issue was I asked for 1 hour was told I only needed 1/2 hour. My thought was WTF do you not want me here. Second issue was no table shower. The massage was decent. Once flipped the only thing offered was a handshake. Not bad, but nothing special. Total for all 80. Too much in my view I would not go out of my way to stop here in the future. Better options not that far away.

NoseJelly
03-06-16, 01:53
They only want half hours from what the Ladies told me. Less work is my guess. So 40 for hhr. They are really paranoid about the local Sheriff's Dept. More is offered on 2nd visit when they have decided you're not Johnny Law. They want 80 tip for CBJ and 100 for CFS. All Korean staff. None will win an Academy Award for acting like they are into it.

NJ.

Billy9876
04-03-23, 18:06
Visited la spa got a short stay got a 15 min dry rub was not the greatest massage but on the flip they tell ya the menu handy 60 and FS 160 spit in a bag and walk out.