PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Flint69
07-03-09, 13:24
Started on dort about 6:30, nothing. Headed over to east side, the only wsw I saw was at belle and franklin, mid 40's, chubby, with blond hair and open sores on her face, I would rate her about a -5 on our scale, this was about 7:00 and she is all I saw. Headed back to dort, that cute little red head was out in front of the velvrt touch, this was about 7:15, I circled back to sweep her up and she was gone. Next I headed over to fenton rd, about 8:00 I saw a blond and a brunette wsw walking toward 12th street at victoria, the blond was about a 2 and the brunette was about a 5 and she looked like she had a nice ass and a ample rack. The blond gave me the look and I circled back, when she saw me the second time she started rubbing her tits as traffic went by, this made me very uncomfortable and I left, I was very interested in the brunette, but the blond ruined it for me, she is to forward and brings to much attention to herself.

Be safe out there.

Zuicki
07-07-09, 21:39
Cruised Dort and a few other side roads on July 4 evening. Around 7:00 there was a definite SW out in front of a party store on the east side of the road. Had a red roof and said Liquor on it, a little south of Lippencot I think. She looked pretty good from the road, but I didn't get a close up. Super slutty, you could tell she wanted it. I think she was with her pimp who was making a phone call though. Didn't see any Five-O on Dort anywhere. Cruised a couple other side roads in the vicinity but didn't see anything.

Gozno69
07-10-09, 13:29
Rolled through the normal east side strolls around 7am today. Saw 3, possible 4 SW’s working their stuff from Olive to Franklin.

I make it policy to never pick up someone new unless I’ve seen them 2 or 3 different days. Had seen Misty around a few times so gave her a shot when I ran across her at Delaware and Minnesota.

5’ 8” 145lb strawberry blond with firm C’s to hold on to. Not much to look at but dressed the part of a SW, no mistaking her for anything but a professional. Maybe a 5 face on a 8 body, if you like them just a bit plump. Negotiated on the way to her place, lives alone across the river. Swung around the block a few times before comfortable enough to give her pad a try, seemed safe enough. She stripped down and let me played with all her toys before finishing with a nice (not great) BBBJCIM. Not exactly a spectacular performance by any means but her equipment was good enough for me to consider a repeat with the full menu. No photos (finaly, new camera!), a bit shy, said possibly next time. Did get digits if anyone interested. Total donation $.20 + $.5 tip for letting me pet the kitty.

Gozno69
07-13-09, 11:56
Here’S a personal request of those asking fellow members for numbers.

No offence to anyone but as a personal policy I only pass digits to those who have at least a 'few' verifiable reports. I'm sure everyone would agree, LE can use a computer too, it’s a policy that protects us as much as the SW’s. Chalk up a couple of reviews and I'm more than willing to pass along anything I come across. Even though I’m not a ‘Senior’ member, I’m fairly certain the forum elders would agree with me on this "It’s ok to stand around and watch but if you want to play, get in the game! "

If you have 0 posts please, search the forum (there really is great, reliable info to be found here), do some field work and let us know what the outcome was.

On any given day I see 10 other guys cruising around with me, I know you’re out there! So hit the streets, share your recon and those who post on a regular basis will be more than happy to share theirs.

Good hunting and stay safe.

Vitamin P
07-13-09, 23:20
What's the consensus on the best AMP in Flint these days?

Gozno69
07-14-09, 09:59
What's the consensus on the best AMP in Flint these days?With Big Don out of office and the city’s finances in such shambles the AMP seen is as healthy as ever.

For my two cents, in descending order of quality and price: Sun, Yoko and Japan have all proven fruitful trips over the last 6 months.

Expect to donate between 1 to 2 Franklins depending on time, menu selection and location.

I prefer Sun when I have the $ to spend, Japan when I’m short on cash and time, PM me for details.

Original Man 78
07-14-09, 22:12
Sw Name: Niecey

Description: She is about 5'4, BSW, 125, 35, about 9 on SW scale. You could tell she was extremely pretty in her glory days (pre-habit). Told me she had just got into town from AZ but is originally from Flint.

Best Feature: Ass

The Pickup: I just got off the road from Virginia (thursday) when I decided to see what the old stomping grounds had to offer, I trolled the usual corridors eastside, wood, university ave, n. saginaw (I don't do Dort) and lucked up on her around 5:30am on n. Saginaw St. She was with another BSW who I knew from a long time ago but has fallen off bigtime and Niecey was clearly the one I wanted from the beginning. I told her to hop in and off we went.

The Negotiation: I really wanted a BJ, she agreed to .15, she then told me the box would be better because it was platinum, so I got that instead for the same price .15

The Events: We drove around for a bit to find a nice street to do the deed, and we eventually ended up on a street off Dort where it dead ends. I hopped out of my car and came around to her side and hit it standing doggie to completion. She was right, her box had a nice feel to it, it was very very tight.

The Conclusion: Although I have been away from home, from time to time, you can catch gems out there. I do have her number for seniors.

Zuicki
07-14-09, 22:14
Saw a real nice looking WSW today on Saginaw around 12th a little before 1pm.

I was running late for work so could not partake but I highly recommend checking out this area.

Looks were well above average.

TwistedBrother
07-15-09, 09:29
Dude, you hit it standing, from outside the car, on a public street? Exotic!

I hopped out of my car and came around to her side and hit it standing doggie to completion. She was right, her box had a nice feel to it, it was very very tight.

Vitamin P
07-16-09, 00:11
Took the advice and tried Sun Spa.
All I can say is,....."thumbs down."

3 Jacksons door; 2 Franklins tip and what did it get me?

Lame shower, the worst massage ever, and lousy service by an unskilled attendant. The place doesn't inspire confidence in cleanliness either.

Guess I'm spoiled by the outstanding service available in Pittsburgh and the spotlessly clean facilities in Tampa.

Flirty Inflint
07-17-09, 13:34
Hope its okay for a lady to join the fun. My ex used to be on this site all the time and now that I have moved to the Flint area I wanted to see what fun could be had. I am not sure how much I can contribute but when myself and my crazy girlfriend are out men-hunting I can let you know where we will be.

Only problem is we are all in are late 40s & 50s so might not generate too much interest.

Oh well if I can contribute any steamy information I will glaldy do so.

Gozno69
07-17-09, 18:09
Felt the urge to give Misty (http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=834800&postcount=253) a call this morning, hoping the second encounter with a sampling of the full menu might prove fun.

The call when fine, picked her up at her place 20 mins later and headed down to the NoTel.

Got a good long look at her top to bottom, she definitely has the scars of a life on the streets. Too bad to, bet a few years ago she rocked, now it’s just the rock taking its toll.

Anyways, after a quick shower, she gave a good French lesson and even seemed to enjoy it. Covered up and hit it cowgirl (with some nice moaning) and doggie passing on a possible backdoor invitation. Had her finish with a BBBJCIM, even lingered after the finally to clean me up, nice touch.

Donated $.30 + $.05 tip. Like our first encounter, not bad - not great either but no complaints for the money.

Dropped her back at her place on the East side around 8:30am, ran across a nice little Latina heading down Olive near Broadway on my way out. She gave the wave so I sure she was working. 5’6 maybe 20ish with long black hair, looked good from the road. Would have took up the challenge if I hadn’t spent my load already.

Be safe and good hunting

TwistedBrother
07-17-09, 19:54
I'd say we are more concerned about issues like making sure you're not LE, being able to safely meet you, and stuff like that. If you're sexy (most importantly in attitude), fun, and we leave from meeting you with smiles on our faces (and our wallets), you'll find that the age is not a big deal ... at least for those of us also in our 40s, 50s and beyond :) Hope to meet you!

Hope its okay for a lady to join the fun. My ex used to be on this site all the time and now that I have moved to the Flint area I wanted to see what fun could be had. I am not sure how much I can contribute but when myself and my crazy girlfriend are out men-hunting I can let you know where we will be.

Only problem is we are all in are late 40s & 50s so might not generate too much interest.

Oh well if I can contribute any steamy information I will glaldy do so.

Rlloyd
07-18-09, 21:24
What's the consensus on the best AMP in Flint these days?I have had on and off success at YOKO over the years. Sun used to be good but the TS by the old MS was always a poor way to start.

Tried YOKO recently both older .6 door and real good mileage. Penny the first time nice rack older but put her heart into it. Went over on time. Good skills with RJ CBJ.

Kim the second time a little thicker rushed but good skill on the finish BBBJ.

Lloyd

Flirty Inflint
07-19-09, 01:44
Well I'm defintely not LE and I won't be on here all that much I just figured you might like to get a woman's perspective now and then.

Take care

Kold Kut
07-20-09, 09:52
Thinking about heading up there after work today. Can someone recommend a great dancer with high mileage. I hear pleasure is gone. Any others like her? You can pm me if that makes you more comfortable. Really looking for a home run hitter. I love this thread. I wish i would have known all the places earlier. I'm kinda a monger newby. I did see a wsw on franklin near broadway. Kinda plump. Was around 7am.

Kold Kut
07-20-09, 10:06
Looking to head out there after work. Can someone pm me a few girls to see that give high mileage? Always had a fantasy of a dream at a strip joint.

Flint69
07-21-09, 01:18
I was on Dort about 5pm, next to the party store was a blond and brunette wsw. The blond was a little overweight, about a 5, the brunette looked to be in her late teens, very early 20's, very clean, about a 7. I pulled into the trailer park to turn around, when I saw them next there was a state LE car and they were leaving for the notel next door, I really wanted the brunette, looked like a nice body, with great tits. I left and went south on dort, in front of kmartI saw a very good looking blond, great body and tits, I pulled into the parking lot, she came over, leaned on my door and said "what can I do for you?". She made no attempt to get in, I knew right away she was LE, I told her i thought she was a friend of mine in the parking lot, I was worried they would still pull me over for talking to her. As I left I saw another blond on the other side of dort, these girls were crossing back and forth and were not staying in one spot, about then a car pulled up to one and LE swarmed in on them, these girls were great looking blonds, no purses.

Be careful.

Waxon1
07-21-09, 18:08
Flint is no longer the place to be looking for SWs.
You are just asking to get busted if you even think about picking up a SW in Flint now days.

I was on Dort about 5pm, next to the party store was a blond and brunette wsw. The blond was a little overweight, about a 5, the brunette looked to be in her late teens, very early 20's, very clean, about a 7. I pulled into the trailer park to turn around, when I saw them next there was a state LE car and they were leaving for the notel next door, I really wanted the brunette, looked like a nice body, with great tits. I left and went south on dort, in front of kmartI saw a very good looking blond, great body and tits, I pulled into the parking lot, she came over, leaned on my door and said "what can I do for you?". She made no attempt to get in, I knew right away she was LE, I told her i thought she was a friend of mine in the parking lot, I was worried they would still pull me over for talking to her. As I left I saw another blond on the other side of dort, these girls were crossing back and forth and were not staying in one spot, about then a car pulled up to one and LE swarmed in on them, these girls were great looking blonds, no purses.

Be careful.

Vitamin P
07-21-09, 20:30
After the bad time at Sun, I decided to give Yo Ko a shot.
Much better luck there.

As Rlloyd stated below, Kim is thicker but has a willing to please attitude.
I'll repeat there.

Kold Kut
07-22-09, 15:34
I was on Dort about 5pm, next to the party store was a blond and brunette WSW. The blond was a little overweight, about a 5, the brunette looked to be in her late teens, very early 20's, very clean, about a 7. I pulled into the trailer park to turn around, when I saw them next there was a state LE car and they were leaving for the notel next door, I really wanted the brunette, looked like a nice body, with great tits. I left and went south on dort, in front of kmartI saw a very good looking blond, great body and tits, I pulled into the parking lot, she came over, leaned on my door and said "what can I do for you? ". She made no attempt to get in, I knew right away she was LE, I told her I thought she was a friend of mine in the parking lot, I was worried they would still pull me over for talking to her. As I left I saw another blond on the other side of dort, these girls were crossing back and forth and were not staying in one spot, about then a car pulled up to one and LE swarmed in on them, these girls were great looking blonds, no purses.I had a mishap about a year and a half ago. Always in front of the kmart. I realised what she was, but because I agreed, they got me. It didn't matter that I was pulling out the opposite way of where she told me to go. They have a serious no tolerance law.

Be careful, very careful.

Flint69
07-22-09, 20:02
Flint is no longer the place to be looking for SWs.

You are just asking to get busted if you even think about picking up a SW in Flint now days.I agree with Harmonic, flint is to hot, between flint pd and sherriffs dept., which was monday, I am done. I cannot afford the bust, I will look, but as for now no touching or talking, I will still report what I see.

Ezapata
07-23-09, 08:56
I've always thought Dort was a bad spot to monger because LE has set up stings there on and off for years. In spite of our desire to hobby like our nuts are on fire. you gotta keep your wits about you. Be overly cautious and scout it out until you know your 100% safe.

Ezapata
07-23-09, 09:47
Dort highway has always been good hunting ground. I've had some success there thru the years and am told that he working girls like it because: it haslot of open areas;businesses they can duck into; no shortage of horny guys due to all the adult entertainment in the area; and some fair neighborhoods around it with not a lot of neighborhood creeps or dufasas roaming aimlessly. But, like the previous posts, I highly recommend that you shop elsewhere.

Gozno69
07-23-09, 13:25
I agree with Harmonic, flint is to hot, between flint pd and sherriffs dept., which was monday, I am done. I cannot afford the bust, I will look, but as for now no touching or talking, I will still report what I see.Welcome to election time politics / law enforcement.

After we finish electing a new mayor August 4th, maybe the scene will calm back down.

Guarantee the city doesn’t have the $$$ to keep an operation of this type going for long. What better way to make some dough for the city but scoop up some cars and sell them at auction. Curious this starts right after they have an extra officer or two from the narcotics unit (shut down due to budget cuts).

If nobody minds I’m jumping on the soapbox for a second… Hey Flint, here’s an idea from a long time resident, put these guys back in blues, give them a car and have them patrol the streets for the real criminals! Recently had a friend mugged on South Fenton Rd near Baker College, she got beat up for $25. It took PD 25 mins to send a car around at 5 in the afternoon no less. WTF? Oh, forgot, they were busy busting monger balls over on Dort (nice busy, public place, makes for great news film eh?) so some dickweed can get elected to what has to be the crappiest job in the entire state.

Sorry about the rant but I feel better now… Keep your head low for a now is great advice, at least until the Flint voters (myself included) finish screwing the pooch, again.

Kold Kut
07-24-09, 08:10
I have also had alot of success on Dort, was mainly my main cause I knew of no others until now, kinda a newbie all over again but even now I am just a looker for a while. I am going to stick with the clubs, amps and sp's for a while. Still, Dort is a very HOT place to be.

Tractorman
07-27-09, 07:31
During the Buick Open the Flint area LEO seem to be extra busy with decoys and sweeps

Best looking SW I have even seen (anywhere) was a LEO decoy on Dort Hwy - Damm she was hot - Asked if I wanted to party and it was down hill from there as the small head took control (and it was before I read the 22 rules)

Be safe

Flirty Inflint
07-27-09, 11:03
Okay guys a little confused here. I know a woman's opinion may or may not be welcomed but sex is available guys and you don't have to pay for it. I know several women who frequesnt places like Brick Street, Sherman's and DaEduardos seeking men. All they are looking for is a few drinks, some dances, and slow dances are just fine, as they love being held, groping during the danc eis appreciated. LOL and then back to the house for some fun. If you guys are open to woman in their40s and 50s and you can slow dance then try hitting thes eplaces on a Friday night. Saturday is usually mor eof a couples night but Friday is singles girls night out. I told a few of you in PM where I will be with some of my 40/50 plus girlfriends this Friday night. Hell we ar enot ****** but we love sex and would love to be seduced by a man on the dance floor and then back home for some hardcore sex. Guys we are out there just come and ge tus.

Have a great week to all.

Ezapata
07-27-09, 13:55
Flirty, with all due respect, I hear what you're saying but I don't want to go into a smelly, smokey, crowed bar and hang around, dance, buy drinks and chase some girl who may or may not let me into her pants. The prey I seek is a female street animal, who usually is really good at making me really happy for a few quick moments.

The game I'm referring to is played with a different set of rules. I'm in charge here. Street girls see my most valuable asset as my wallet, and I see their most valuable asset as their body and one or more of their wet orifices. Simple rules and I control the results. I get what I want without wasting a lot of effort and leave exactly the way I rode in. Most the time, I don't even remember their names.

TwistedBrother
07-27-09, 14:52
Flirty,
Hope you didn't misunderstand me. Wasn't trying to assume anything, just expressing the caution some of us feel. That said, I'm VERY interested in what you've shared. I sent you a PM and hope you'll respond ... count me in!

Okay guys a little confused here. I know a woman's opinion may or may not be welcomed but sex is available guys and you don't have to pay for it.

Duuz200
07-29-09, 22:34
I found myself up late Tuesday night (Wednesday morning) so I went for a drive around the Davison/Franklin area. Uncle Leo was out BIG TIME.

I saw several girls out too: in the neighborhood around Iowa/Belle there were 4 girls: one thin girl about 6/6 on the scale but looked like she was tripping, one thick hispanic with short hair and a (too) loud mouth, a chubby sandy-wavy-blonde with grubby clothes, and a light skinned ugly black whose tits kept falling out of her dress (intentially I would presume). None of them looked too promising (for somewhat obvious reasons).

Then I saw a pretty, somewhat cleancut looking young blonde at Broadway and Franklin. She looked really good, but then my (uncle leo) spidy sense started to tingle: there was a panel van parked across the street from her running with 2 guys in it, and I noticed even though she was trying hard to get noticed, she wouldn't make the usual eye contact.

I drove past her twice without slowing down, as she was standing mid-block on Broadway. A few minutes after my second pass I was driving nearby on Franklin and I saw 2 SUV patrol cars pull up to her and talk for a couple of minutes. Next, she walked to the corner of Broadway and Franklin (where anyone driving by would have to stop for the blinking red). My third and last time by she stood on the corner until I pulled up and stopped, then she walked right in front of my car, again without making eye contact. As she did this, I noticed 1 of the SUV's sitting at Davison and Franklin. Sooo, I called it a night.

This was all at about 4 am.

Tractorman
07-30-09, 09:55
I found myself up late Tuesday night (Wednesday morning) so I went for a drive around the Davison/Franklin area. Uncle Leo was out BIG TIME.

I saw several girls out too: in the neighborhood around Iowa/Belle there were 4 girls: one thin girl about 6/6 on the scale but looked like she was tripping, one thick hispanic with short hair and a (too) loud mouth, a chubby sandy-wavy-blonde with grubby clothes, and a light skinned ugly black whose tits kept falling out of her dress (intentially I would presume). None of them looked too promising (for somewhat obvious reasons).

Then I saw a pretty, somewhat cleancut looking young blonde at Broadway and Franklin. She looked really good, but then my (uncle leo) spidy sense started to tingle: there was a panel van parked across the street from her running with 2 guys in it, and I noticed even though she was trying hard to get noticed, she wouldn't make the usual eye contact.

I drove past her twice without slowing down, as she was standing mid-block on Broadway. A few minutes after my second pass I was driving nearby on Franklin and I saw 2 SUV patrol cars pull up to her and talk for a couple of minutes. Next, she walked to the corner of Broadway and Franklin (where anyone driving by would have to stop for the blinking red). My third and last time by she stood on the corner until I pulled up and stopped, then she walked right in front of my car, again without making eye contact. As she did this, I noticed 1 of the SUV's sitting at Davison and Franklin. Sooo, I called it a night.

This was all at about 4 am.

Dark colored panel van - Ah I remeber it well (from the inside unfornuantly)

At the time the sting-girls were located along Dort (I want to recall there being three when the entire "team" was pulled togethere back at the van) and the van was parked in the far reaches of a "behind a strip-mall parking lot"

Waxon1
07-31-09, 13:39
I think most of the guys here have been played by women in the bars that really only want someone to pick up her bar tab. Then the guy goes home alone with the bluest of blue balls and down a lot of cash after picking up the bar tab from some cold hearted lush. I really think that is why lots of us have started doing the escort thing. I think for the the cash outlay the odds are better with a escort of not going home with blue balls.

Okay guys a little confused here. I know a woman's opinion may or may not be welcomed but sex is available guys and you don't have to pay for it. I know several women who frequesnt places like Brick Street, Sherman's and DaEduardos seeking men. All they are looking for is a few drinks, some dances, and slow dances are just fine, as they love being held, groping during the danc eis appreciated. LOL and then back to the house for some fun. If you guys are open to woman in their40s and 50s and you can slow dance then try hitting thes eplaces on a Friday night. Saturday is usually mor eof a couples night but Friday is singles girls night out. I told a few of you in PM where I will be with some of my 40/50 plus girlfriends this Friday night. Hell we ar enot ****** but we love sex and would love to be seduced by a man on the dance floor and then back home for some hardcore sex. Guys we are out there just come and ge tus.

Have a great week to all.

Member #4202
07-31-09, 14:19
The thing is that most of us have looked for sex in bars for years and we know it's usually a losing proposition. I have pulled some pretty nice meat out of the bar scene, but I don't have that much time to waste anymore. Plus, I don't have the hard-body that I used to have years ago that was a basic requirement of bar-**** chasing. But, I think the nicest thing about mongering is that I do not have to seduce you in order to get fucked. The sex is always on my terms and the pussy opens up for my dick when I say so. It's the power differential that makes mongering preferable to dancing for my pussy. Besides, some of those "******" genuinely enjoy riding my fat dick! I love it when my SP yells out, "I'm a *****, fuck me with your big dick!" and then starts squirting her juice all over me. Yeah!! Why go to a bar, spend $100 and MAYBE snag a 40-50 year-old (even if flirty did invite me she'd take one look at me and keep walking unless maybe I waved my dick at her) when I can have a 23 year-old with blond hair down to her ass and 36 DD tits ride me with her ultra-tight pussy, flat stomach and taut bubble-butt cumming on my dick the entire time. Fuck the bar scene!!

Duuz200
07-31-09, 14:44
The thing is that most of us have looked for sex in bars for years and we know it's usually a losing proposition. Fuck the bar scene! Now for more recon, and unfortunately sad news:

Went out Thursday from 11PM to 3AM, and I'm sorry to report that the Flint crackdown has pretty much eliminated any action. Started at Lewis and Davison, after 45 minutes switched to Saginaw Rd, then tried Fenton, then Dort. Total for the night: I saw ONE girl! Yes, thats right, ONE morbidly obese black girl on Saginaw that was so big, she wouldn't even stand up from her seat at the curb, but she would wave at you as you drove by.

The scene (her, and Flint in general) is absolutely pitifull.

Kold Kut
07-31-09, 16:49
I understand where you are coming from, but it is a woman's point of view on the situation. I'm 27 and every single time I go do the "bar scene" it is always girls dancing with other girls or girls that are there with their friends. I have been turned down plenty, and I am not even an ugly guy. We guys have to have a locked battle plan that covers every angle of an outcome in order to even have a chance. We spend about $100 to $150 hoping for a great outcome, but it is just a hope. And even when we have a "lock" we still have to play the waiting game. 95% of the guys at bars are there to get fucked, while I would say that 15% of women are there to get fucked, the rest are just there to be there. We are ready to go 24/7. And for real, the cost of the average date, or even trying to pick-up a girl at a bar, is usually just as much or more than paying an extremely hot girl. The time issue plays a big key as well. I don't want to spend 4 hours trying to get into your pants when I don't know what the outcome will be. I value your opinion, but there is a big reason why men in general do this. When it's all said and done, we don't want to put up with the "game", and we don't have the time to spare.

Hoytota
07-31-09, 22:09
a 23 year-old with blond hair down to her ass and 36 DD tits ride me with her ultra-tight pussy, flat stomach and taut bubble-butt cumming on my dick the entire time.

Who and where is this girl?? Count me in!

Member #4202
08-01-09, 10:25
Lansing has a lot of hot SP's and she is one of the hottest!! Her rates are $$.5-$$$ but I was grandfathered in under the old rate structure so my donation is under $$. I really value her body and sweet personality not to mention that her boobs are to die for!!!

Msuhoops
08-04-09, 22:07
All I can say is Flint rocks, what a great DREAM today. I went to flint around 2pm today. I started on Davison and turned onto Iowa. went north and they were everywhere. I got the first one I seen and wish I would have waited. She got in and went to her spot. $20 for a CBJ. She wanted to have sex but I passed. Took her back to Iowa. I left and they were still all over so I wasted time and took a break, went LLT for alittle. Went back to the iowa area and got another. VERY hot for a sw, says she is new and does it part time, bla bla bla. She was also the same price.
I took m21 into town when I started, just past the 75 overpass was a big Johns and down the street from that was a carwash on the south side. Had a smokin hot sw get out of a car, I turned around to get her and another guy got her first. Saw a few near dort while I was still on davison.
It is 10:00 and I just got back. I will hit flint again this week I hope. I wish lansing had this many girls working.

I know now not to take the first one I see, many out there.

Mw Jrp
08-04-09, 22:17
I reported the propensity of SW in this town during my last 2 visits. Per Sq Inch it's number 1 East of the Mississippi. Thanks for confirming what I know. Oh, yes, do not grab the first one. Wait for an 8, or 9, or even a 10. MW

All I can say is Flint rocks, what a great DREAM today. I went to flint around 2pm today. I started on Davison and turned onto Iowa. went north and they were everywhere. I got the first one I seen and wish I would have waited. She got in and went to her spot. $20 for a CBJ. She wanted to have sex but I passed. Took her back to Iowa. I left and they were still all over so I wasted time and took a break, went LLT for alittle. Went back to the iowa area and got another. VERY hot for a sw, says she is new and does it part time, bla bla bla. She was also the same price.
I took m21 into town when I started, just past the 75 overpass was a big Johns and down the street from that was a carwash on the south side. Had a smokin hot sw get out of a car, I turned around to get her and another guy got her first. Saw a few near dort while I was still on davison.
It is 10:00 and I just got back. I will hit flint again this week I hope. I wish lansing had this many girls working.

I know now not to take the first one I see, many out there.

TwistedBrother
08-05-09, 01:03
Hmm ... the "heat" must be off ... or the girls have moved?

Gozno69
08-05-09, 11:41
Hmm ... the "heat" must be off ... or the girls have moved?I’ve been out of town for a week so last night was my first cruze through the east side in a while. Must agree with Msuhoops, the quantity and quality has improved a bit.

Started hunting around 7pm, found two new faces around Olive and New York within 5 mins (neither scored better then a 4 on the SW scale.) Few mins later saw DeeDee working along Franklin near Bennet, she’s always good for a cheap / fun date. Seeing the variety I passed in hopes of something a bit higher on the scale.

Few more turns and found Kendra working Davidson west of Franklin. She’s 5’5 140 WSW, B rack, black hair, white shorts, blue tank top, with a touch of Hispanic descendents in her face.

This was our first meeting but the LE checks went ok. Negotiated $.20 +tip if she took her time for a BBBJ. She surprised me by dropped her shorts and asked if I wanted to pet the kitty on the way the parking spot. The preview of a neatly trimmed giner was very nice indeed (almost upgraded by the time we stopped). She took to my rod like a pro even stopping once or twice to slow things down, just the way I like. She caught every last drop of a weeks’ worth of frustration and came back to perform a tongue lapping cleanup.

Total donation $.35 Dropped her back at the pickup, asked for digits, alas, no go but said she works the same area when rents due. Even though she may be 6 on the SW scale, I’d give her a 9 for enthusiasm.

Didn't see any trace of LE the entire hour.

Ronnie B
08-06-09, 19:46

Have a great week to all.Hey -- I'm single and I do all three -- the bars, the pro scene, and relationships. They are different. Relationships take lots of committment and time and energy. Which I am looking at, but take my time to get into them. Pro scenes for me are way different that the other guys, no offense but one said he liked to control the ending. I use the pro versus the bars for a different reason.

In most bar scenes -- yes dancing is fun, but lying is more prevalent. You feel like you have to tell her amusing stories, inflate your job position, where you have traveled, etc. Most have heard them all, so you feel like you need an extra special story to catch them.

Pros for me are all about the non-lying. I always treat them with respect, treat them like a lady, no ... I don't force their head down, or do thinigs that I would not do with anybody else. It's just that she knows what I want, I know what I want, so we get down to it. I whip it out, she does her job and it ends happy for me and she is happy to make some money. That's it.

Thanks for sharing and I hope my story is the same for others, though I know not all.

P.S. 40 to 50 year olds are hot hot hot. I look for skills with a pro, and so I always go for the older ones. If I was looking for a pickup at a bar, it would have to be the older ones who had skills, and yet could appreciate my younger enthusiam and energy level (multiple pops !!!).

Kold Kut
08-07-09, 08:11
P.S. 40 to 50 year olds are hot hot hot..Totally agree with ronnie b!

I have yet had to have the pleasure of experiencing a woman of that age. I am so down for that.

Uplifter
08-11-09, 09:08
I think we may have scared Flirty off. I tried to PM her early last week to try her idea out. Needless to say, she never even read the PM. I know a bunch of 40-50 year olds that are hot to me and was willing to try it on her terms. But if I don't know where they are at then I am better off mongering. Geeze, and I even like to dance and fondle.

Waxon1
08-11-09, 15:37
Well here is some food for thought....
Did we find anyone posting about the wonderful time had with Flirty or her galpals? No..... I really would think someone did show up at that bar the other night besides myself. I did not see any action going on by any hot gals in that age range. I did meet a nice 26 year old at the bar and I got a phone number. I am now a $ugardaddy. LOL so all was not lost on my trip.

I think we may have scared Flirty off. I tried to PM her early last week to try her idea out. Needless to say, she never even read the PM. I know a bunch of 40-50 year olds that are hot to me and was willing to try it on her terms. But if I don't know where they are at then I am better off mongering. Geeze, and I even like to dance and fondle.

TwistedBrother
08-11-09, 16:30
I PM'd her that week, saying I was gonna go and maybe she could give me a hint on identifying her and her friends ... and she told me

"sweetie I appreciate your inquiry however please remember I did not post to meet anyone one on one. I gave information as to wher eus single gals are available on Fridays. Yes my little group will be at Shermans but if you prefer Brick st or Redwood I know ladies will be there too. I posted because my girlfriends are complaning about how it would be nice fo rmen to ask them to dance, maybe a little groping on the dance floor and who knows where it will lead. Come by, bring your dancing shoes and I am betting you will have a lovely evening. As far as we go look for the wild women with big smiles, high heels, and lots of drinking LOL"

I dunno, at that point, I started to wonder how good my chances were and decided to not go

Uplifter
08-11-09, 18:55
And thus the name Flirty.

Should have seen that coming.

All bark and no bite.

Hotone33
08-12-09, 00:40
I PM'd her that week, saying I was gonna go and maybe she could give me a hint on identifying her and her friends ... and she told me

"sweetie I appreciate your inquiry however please remember I did not post to meet anyone one on one. I gave information as to wher eus single gals are available on Fridays. Yes my little group will be at Shermans but if you prefer Brick st or Redwood I know ladies will be there too. I posted because my girlfriends are complaning about how it would be nice fo rmen to ask them to dance, maybe a little groping on the dance floor and who knows where it will lead. Come by, bring your dancing shoes and I am betting you will have a lovely evening. As far as we go look for the wild women with big smiles, high heels, and lots of drinking LOL"

I dunno, at that point, I started to wonder how good my chances were and decided to not goExactly. I got about the same response. I even said that is cool would be good just to meet some new people, . Hang out, have a few drinks, dance and whatever. But I said why would I drive out there to hang out by myself. I could go to some place locally if I just wanted to troll. So I didn; t bother. Waste of time.

TwistedBrother
08-12-09, 08:26
If you look at Flirty's other posts, she also posts in a Melrose Park IL forum (near Chi-town) about going to an adult theatre/club type place where some public action takes place. Interesting ...

Gozno69
08-12-09, 11:00
I was out this morning from 6-7. As I entered the normal east side haunts found a little dark-skinned spinner BSW. 30ish, 125lb area, 5’6’, B rack, her name was Sara and she had very smooth skin with a nice plump booty (give her a 5+ on the scale). Picked her up just south of Broadway on Olive. She gave me a BBBJTCIM while I fingered her snatch (nice and clean by SW standards). Set me back 30 as I gave her a 10 dollar tip for being a better than average date. BTW her deep throat was awesome!

On a side note, counted at least 4 known SW’s in line at the food bank at the church on Franklin. Thought it might be funny to see if anyone would hold a ladies place in line while I took one for a quick ride (I know, sick sense of humor..)

Also, I think since it was food bank day, LEO was out and about more than normal. Kept to themselves but the 2 blue SUV’s I saw made their presence known.

Tractorman
08-16-09, 17:14
If you look at Flirty's other posts, she also posts in a Melrose Park IL forum (near Chi-town) about going to an adult theatre/club type place where some public action takes place. Interesting ...Provi9ed method to respond so we could arrange a public plac meeting - No response

Me thinks someone wants bar attention but is not so sure about hooking-up

Too bad for everyone

Flirty Inflint
08-17-09, 18:47
Fellas,

I have been very straight forward with all of you. I didn't make any promises and then back off I didn't exaggerate, I didn't mislead, I just invited you to were us gals were hanging out. Yes some of you PMed me to meet one on one. Why would I decided to do that without first meeting you? I gave you excellent information where single gals over the age of 40 hangout in the flint area. I am sorry if you expected more but all I promised was dancing and those of you who asked us gals to dance were given at least one dance. I was there with one girlfriend as 2 others cancelled and then we ran into a group of 3 and we had 5 of us dancing all night.

Sorry to have disrupted this board and best of luck to you all.

MaBoston
08-18-09, 20:46
Several hot eastside girls out at 6:00-6:30.

I was too chicken to pick any of them up. Iowa, Olive, Leith. All hot!

Hoytota
08-19-09, 11:57
I saw a bunch the other day as well. May look again soon. 18 or so and tasty.

Gozno69
08-19-09, 13:34
Ran the Franklin area gauntlet the last couple of days, both am and pm.

Monday brought little between 6 and 7am. After work, around 7:30pm, saw only 2 WSW along Iowa and 1 BSW on Minnesota / Jane. By 8pm I gave up the hunt for the night as nothing peeked my interest.

Tuesday morning 6:30am was also slow, only saw Misty in her ‘gang banger’ hat on Olive near Broadway. She’s looking really worn out. Stopped to said hi but passed on a date and headed on into work. Early evening proved much better pickings. Rolled around 7pm, 2 WSW’s along Iowa near Bennett , 2 more at Belle and Iowa (one was the red head reported on earlier last month) 1 more WSW at Franklin and Ok. 2 more turned up on Olive (1 WSW, 1 BSW) near Jane. All were new faces to me (except for red) and ranged from low 3’s to high 6’s.

The area was thick with StPd for some reason so headed home around 7:30 after passing the same LEO a couple of times. Careful with the State boys, they don’t F#@K around if they get a whiff of you (local PD has cooled, haven’t seen the blue SUV’s for a few days).

Gozno69
08-19-09, 14:08
If you haven’t heard about this already, it’s a good reminder of what could happen if the little head out thinks the big head!

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=853916&postcount=649

Shout out to Michman#2 for posting the story.

Just noticed: I managed to become a “Senior Member” today!!

Guess it’s now official, I’m as big of a pervert as everyone thinks I am.

God save the Perv’s!

Duuz200
08-19-09, 23:29
Hey Gonzo.

I agree with you about Misty: I haven't seen her in awhile, and I saw her Monday morning. YIKES! When I first saw her from a distance on Olive near Jane, she looked good. But, as the saying goes: good from afar, but far far (FAR FAR) from good! I know a little about drug addictions (not from experience thankfully) and that girl has crank bugs for sure. Which, leads me to my question.

I made the mistake of not getting a good look at Misty before letting her into my car. She hopped in, and if the crank bugs weren't bad enough, she smelled strongly of urine. Immediately, I knew I had to get her out of my car. My question to everyone is, what is the methods you all use when you realize you made a mistake letting a SW in the car?

After a few responses I'll post what I did. It worked, but I'm not too proud.

Gozno69
08-20-09, 10:44
Hey Gonzo.

I agree with you about Misty: I haven't seen her in awhile, and I saw her Monday morning. YIKES! When I first saw her from a distance on Olive near Jane, she looked good. But, as the saying goes: good from afar, but far far (FAR FAR) from good! I know a little about drug addictions (not from experience thankfully) and that girl has crank bugs for sure. Which, leads me to my question.

I made the mistake of not getting a good look at Misty before letting her into my car. She hopped in, and if the crank bugs weren't bad enough, she smelled strongly of urine. Immediately, I knew I had to get her out of my car. My question to everyone is, what is the methods you all use when you realize you made a mistake letting a SW in the car?

After a few responses I'll post what I did. It worked, but I'm not too proud.

Yeah, Misty is on a fast track to a tragic ending if she doesn’t clean up soon.

I understand the dilemma you faced. Get them in the car and think (or smell) ‘Holey S@!t’.

Typically I’m a nice guy, making a bit of small talk while driving around the block. Then magically remember a last moment errand I forgot to do. I pass the gal a couple of bucks for her trouble explaining how I didn’t see what time it was and drop her off ASAP. For me, this has always avoided the pissed off WTF scream fest that telling a SW she’s "too big of a skank even for us mongers" would bring. In my book, donating a few $ isn’t a bad investment to keep the peace.

I’ve heard stories where a SW wouldn’t get out of the car and the guys threatened to drive straight to the local PD office. Not my first choice but I’d bet she’d get the picture.

Forever Det
08-20-09, 10:47
Fellow Mongors

Never posted in Flint journal, because I never mongored in the city. My area is Detroit, but I knew I had some upcoming business in Flint so took the time to review the Flin thread. I have come to Flint for years and only knew sw's could be found on Dort. Wouldn't stop for one because the location was to obvious for me. For the comment "RTFF" worked for me. Especially the accounts and locations of Mw Jrp, thanks. I only know how to get in and get out of Flint, and find a couple of strip clubs on the way. By reading Mw Jrp and google searching the locations, I knew exactly how to get to the hot spots.

Well I stayed 1.5 days there and scored three times with sw's. Let me begin by saying that (In my humble opinion) the sw's are pretty much on par with the ones in Detroit. Nothing really stood out as exceptional, guess I missed out on the 8 to 10's, but I still had a good time with the hunt. Just my observation, I have never seen so many mongers riding on top of each other than on Iowa street. I drove down the street once at night and couldn't believe the traffic. Mongers were everywhere, I had to leave it alone. Didn't know the area well, and all that traffic made me nervous. Oh, I did see the "No Hoe's" sign, I thought you guys were kidding! Nope, there it was, right in front of me......"I Love this City".

Drove over to Fenton st. and trolled over there a little to Grand Traverse and back. Found on my second time around a skinny little wsw, Tiffany. Nice bbjws, .25. Another thing, you guys sw's are a little more expensive! I thought Flint was a depressed area? The three that I encountered, all tried to upsell thier services or tried to get more for the service. The old "let me drop you off line then" works here too! Anyway Tiffany had some very good skills, didn't have much on body or looks (4-5) but made up for it with skills.

Next, early morning (5:30) tried the east side again. Turned the corner from Dort to Division and saw the most amazing body I have seen in a long time. Bsw, short bikini bottoms, halter type top. "Brick House", stopped in the middle of the road for this one, if I was going to jail, this would be the one! Grabbed her up, she got in the car, and I saw her face! Almost scarred the hell out of me!! I thought she was a man, had to drive for a minute to collect my thoughts and figure things out... Ended up, that she was a woman, showed me she wasn't packing a pistol in those bikini bottoms! Just a big headed woman with a "Bad Ass Body".

She goes by the name of China, I think I read a post or two about her before. Negotiations start @ .5, "let me drop you back off then". Ended up, .25 geeeeese! Anyway, damn good service, chick can deep throut without gagging. If only I had a bag to put over her face! Damn!! Anyway finished and dropped her, gave me her #, if any of you local seniors want it, I got it. Don't think I can take a round two, unless i'm drinking (heavily). I must say, she has the best skills I had in Flint. She was pushy, but not to the point I wanted to kick her to the curb. Oh, and those 36 DD or DDD are real, yes I grabbed on and never let go, great ride. It might be me, just can't get over her face. Maybe if it was daytime it would be different, Nah, would have passed her by....

Later that morning, about 7. Coming from McD's on Dort near 475, sorry, forget the name of street. Saw wsw walking towards Franklin. Did a little U turn and caught up with her on Franklin near Dort. Told me she needed a ride... Negotiations began at .5, again! What are you guys paying?? Same answer, "let me take you back". Negotiations ended at .2, w/ tip for good service. Her name was Chris, wsw, skinny, 21-22, bout a 5-6 on the scale. Sun was just coming up and I was nervous about a car date, service was quick and she took good instructions. Gave her the tip, eventhough we didn't complete the deed. Also good skills. Took her home, she gave me a #, also will share with you local seniors if you like.

All in all, I had a fun time in Flint.... Wouldn't mind visiting again, and maybe will sometime soon. Thanks guys for keeping up your local board, it was a real help for me. If I can give you guys recon hints in the D, just let me know.

F.D.

Be safe

S

MaBoston
08-26-09, 18:53
Finally took the plunge today. Dark haired WSW with nice chest (c's) and MSU tshirt and black shorts walking olive. Settled on a BBBJ for 25 in the car. All I can say is wow. I've seen her out the past few days so figured she was safe. Very nice

Macatawa
08-27-09, 22:52
Question....do you feel safe getting BBJs from SWs?

Just curious as to me..this is a real hindrance to seeking out SWs.

TwistedBrother
08-28-09, 16:31
Pretty hard to get an STD from a BBBJ

Just curious as to me..this is a real hindrance to seeking out SWs.

Mister Slate
08-28-09, 18:42

Just curious as to me..this is a real hindrance to seeking out SWs.I have never been concerned about STD's from a BBBJ but getting robbed, arrested, stabbed, or otherwise having a bad day are I think realistic concerns.

Mister Slate
08-28-09, 18:44
Has anybody tried that Bar on Lewis near (roughly) NewYork? Just a barely surviving neighborhood bar but it's one of the few businesses other than party stores left in the area. I'll try it a few times myself and report but just wondered if anybody else had any experience with it.

TwistedBrother
08-29-09, 10:47
What keeps me off the streets and with the CL or AMP girls is the "bad day" factor and LE.

I have never been concerned about STD's from a BBBJ but getting robbed, arrested, stabbed, or otherwise having a bad day are I think realistic concerns.

Alex187
08-31-09, 10:45
Hey,

If you get busted by Uncle and need some damage control, I found a real good attorney who got my solicitation charge down to a disorderly conduct, which is huge for me. Also he got the county to lower the amount I had to pay for my impound. PM me for his name and number (I dont if he would want ti posted here).

MaBoston
09-01-09, 17:56
One of you guys stole a hot WSW from me today. Davison east of Franklin at about 4 pm

Peach top, bright blond short hair, short Jean shorts, be cups. Yum. Hope you had fun with her.

Mw Jrp
09-01-09, 22:33
Rolled at 7p saw 4 on Dort, all not interesting, but after date there was 1 hottie about 9:45p. Over on Fenton nothing before dark, but a decent one after. I spotted Michelle on the Eastside, have dated her before, and remembered that sweet giner she has.

Scooped her at 8pm, for H&H .40 +.10 tip plus pack of smokes. Got BBBJ, lots of giner play, DFK, no DATY this time, CFS mish with her reaching under to work the boys, and taint. She took perfect directions on all things and is a solid SP.

As I entered her she ground her clit into my pelvis and got a quick nut. I think it was the foreplay with her clit while I enjoyed that butterfly that got her worked up. Of course she could have faked it, but I was sold, so that is all that matters. My nut came later and I opted for a mish nut, because she is one hairy SP and I'd rather she be shaved smooth all over, but for her that would take some effort.

You got to love that giner, eh? I have an address for her for seniors, as she has no phone. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
09-02-09, 18:15
Decided to have a late lunch. First I found a blond spinner in the East. She wanted .10 to pay the babysitter before leaving the area. LOL and dropped her off. She was cute and 20-25yo, too bad she was scamming.

Then came across Nikki. Off we go, but she refused to jack me on the way without her .40 for H&H. I should have turned around and dropped her, but boy was she a knockout! Absolutely gorgeous and a yummy spinner bod.

In the room she gave a good BBBJ but could not get the right pressure on working the boys and taint. Her finger/hand pressure was too much and as she stroked, the little guy went down, not up.

Between the 2 of us we got mini me to full mast for CFS mish. While her giner looked sweet, it was not as tight as Michelle's from last eve, as Nikki has had a kido. Too the giner lips were shorter than Michelle's, well aren't most of them?

Anyway thru fits and starts I was about ready to nut and pulled out to work it up for 1 final blast and she remarks you already came. Well we get into a discussion and for .20 more I get to finish CFS mish in her not-as-snug giner. On balance most of you guys would love her coochie, but I've been spoiled.

As you can see Nikki is a bit of a pain; not as much as 21yo Ashley from Dayton, (Ashley is #1 tight E. of the Mississippi) but clearly spoiled and someone I would not repeat with, having been spoiled lately by a stable of under 25yo cuties. Still Nikki is a doll; resembles Heather Locklear.

When I asked for pics, referrals, and digits, I got a no thanks. She claims to have made $4.00 today already, has her own internet site, and has a long list of regulars. So, no pics or digits for you guys. Sorry. I guess you'll have to find her on your own, as I did. She may in fact be new to hitting the streets, if any of her noise above is true.

Be safe and good hunting. MW

Bratley1055
09-02-09, 19:46
Rolled through Flint today. Found some action on Franklin. There was a nice short dark hair WSW hanging around the corner near Maryland but she was drawing too much attention to herself. She was also in and out of several cars in just a couple of minutes. Maybe the price was too high. Does anyone know her? Dreamt of Robin, brunette, not a great face but very nice. She wanted $.4 but settled for $.2 plus a small tip for BBBJCIM. She did a nice job. She said she's working the streets because she can't find work. Seemed pretty straight. Have digits for seniors.

Mw Jrp
09-02-09, 23:32
First of all, spotted Nikki again this eve about 8:30p at Franklin and Bennett. She didn't last long, but I was not picking her up. She had on the same outfit from this afternoon, topped with a Tigers ball cap. So, we all know what she's up to.

Anyway, passing on the hottie because her performance leaves much to be desired, IMHO, I rolled thru the streets and spotted many. But the better ones on balance appeared to be citizens and not workers. But at 10pm I found a young stocky gal who I circled 3 times for and finally she turned the corner; but I had second thoughts as I saw a guy eyeing me up from a far. So, I rolled down and around and spotted a young spinner type.

She was with a guy and at first he stuck close to her so I circled and she had separated from him. Boy was I happy to see Chris hop in and away we went. Truth is I almost called her up. Now here's a cooperative and determined WSP.

Got H&H .40+.10 tip and we were both happy. She takes perfect directions, unlike Nikki, and works the boys, taint, and butt just as I like. The nut was CFS mish and she reached under to work the boys as I busted. Now Chris is a 9-10 performer and her C tits are lovely to paly with, much nicer than The hottie's. She is not the most glamorous girl but she has a killer, spinner bod, IMHO. And at 21 and willing she gets really high marks in my book.

Dropped her at a relatives house. She didn't want a pic again, so see a former post for that. But she did dress up for me and looked terrific.

Mw Jrp
09-03-09, 22:31
Not many around that I could see, mostly in the dark. Fenton was bare and Dort had 2 low qualities, plus some LE cruising around. East only had a couple and they were along Franklin. It was dark though. The other streets were void of workers, that I could see. I passed on all the options, called it a night, and tired, went to bed early.

Mw Jrp
09-04-09, 09:47
If I gave you digits and they don't work, well that's the nature of this hobby. Sorry about that. This being the case, I then have no working digits for this town. So, don't ask me.

NTL, no worries as there are plenty of hot gals to chose from; possibly not as many as early summer but still a very ripe hunting ground. Also, there are probably 10 mongers for every SP. Again, that tells the story of how productive Flint is. Unfortunately, for the rest of us I am the only one with computer access to report on this site.

So, again, I declare this is still the #1 hunting town east of the Mississippi. Well certainly in the north midwest.

As for LE, didn't see much except along Dort again. Apparently there was a successful action to clean the girls up, as there seems to be fewer walking about. Yet, one of the gals reported several 14, 15yo are out there providing services and running some scams. I reported one such girl, but she was clearly of age.

So, be careful with the under-age ones. Although I can't say I noticed any of them. I just put this out there to caution other mongers.

See you next year. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Flint69
09-05-09, 12:22
Yesterday about 2:00pm saw leo had two guys cuffed up at 12th and saginaw, did not look like it was hobby related. They had them pulled over in a new tan colored GMC truck, looking at the truck you would never had known it was leo, the flashing lights were in the front and rear blinkers and the brights flashed in front. Be careful, they may have more of these.

Tractorman
09-05-09, 20:35
Late posting - Crused by last Tuesday afternoon (4:30PM)

No LE in sight and 3-4 ladies in mile south of I475 but but none worth stopping to check out - All very plump

Did see a african-american young man trying to wave be in - Was this guy be legit or ripoff?

Gozno69
09-15-09, 11:17
Just a quick heads up.

Crused the east side this morning around 8am. Saw a band of (w) guys walking around the block, thought it kind of strange given the area and time of day. After a few passes along Iowa I turned down Belle heading for Olive. Behind an abandon house just off of Iowa were two PD cars tucked around back and at least a dozen plain closed (and uniformed) officers fanning out on foot to different points in the hood. A few signs around have gone up about some neighborhood cleanup effort that’s underway.

My guess is they are cleaning up more than just the abandoned cars and burnt out houses. No SW’s found in the Olive, Iowa, Minnesota area. Three were working along Franklin near Leith but with the spidey senses ringing I called it a morning and headed out.

On a side note: I couldn't believe the traffic in the morning, must have seen 10 other mongers driving around. With this kind of ‘attention’ I’ll bet the city is about to have a bunch of impounded cars to play with. No BS gang, there's something up on the east side, fellow hobbyist beware. Myself, I’m sticking to the few working numbers I have for a while and will trade with Seniors for same.

MaBoston
09-17-09, 15:30
In a dream today around 2:30. Long blond haired honey on court just east of Corunna. She was standing and not walking enough for me to feel comfortable with but she WAS looking for a ride. B cups under a black tshirt and jeans.

Ezapata
10-07-09, 18:02
Things seemed to have slowed down considerably lately. I lost two today to competition but pickings were, for the most part, awful. Lots of lay offs have provided the streets with a ton of males cruising non stop.

Ezapata
10-13-09, 09:59
On Fenton south of 12th street. Nice looking decoy-a little too clean for the area but foxy. Lots of cops in both patrol cars and their own private vehicles. Fake homeless guy with a shopping cart trailing the decoy was a nice touch.

Joe Smoker
10-14-09, 21:38
Cruised down Dort Hwy today. Saw a few hotties. So did an around the block turn around. LE on the back side. Near Atherton Rd. Watch out boys.

JS002
10-19-09, 12:59
Saw 2 BBW both white along Dort today. One brunette flagging anyone looking her way- face good but too big for me. The other BBW was blonde and face NOT ok- HEAVY make-up kinda scary.

Saw no LEO but stay safe!

JS002
10-22-09, 11:15
Can anyone give information (RECENT!) on any of the 3 massage places located in Flint- Sun Health, Yoko, and don't remember the name of the other.

I went to Sun many years ago (and it was GOOD) but would like to know which iplace is better and find more recent info. I looked over the forum but it is all older.

I noticed that Yoko advertises 24 hours and I was in the area early in the morning so if that was a good place I will stop there. The reason I did not stop the day I was in the area is LEO was driving around the neighborhood near it so decided to move on.

Stay safe and thank you for any info.

Steelhorse
10-29-09, 09:15
I was just wondering how the millage is at the VU and Teaser Had some HJ at the saginaw VU

Fakefirstname
10-31-09, 20:27
I was just wondering how the millage is at the VU and Teaser Had some HJ at the saginaw VUPlace has been cleaned up nicely but the booths don't have uite the privacy as before.

Mw Jrp
11-01-09, 20:23
I found her before dark off Franklin after passing a crackhead, but very doable, off Lewis. Not much else out. The hood must be cleaned up. I also called Chris, but she returned call when I had Sarah in the car on way to my room and jacking me, plus my hand down Sarah's pants, stroking her giner.

I told Chris later. Off Sarah and I go, and I'm getting a warm feeling about her, not to mention the large chest on her. She looked more like 23 than 27 because she's off the drugs for about 3 years, this time. She is a breath of fresh meat for sure.

For .40 +.10 tip she gave a real GFE, including stroking each other, DFK, giner play, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS 3 positions; and we both came, her while I licked that really sweet, odor-free muff, and I got mine K9 with her working the boys. Her BBBJ IMHO was a near 10, really smooth, no teeth, and some hand jacking which could have put me over the top, but I switched it up to make it last.

We spent about 30 minutes in the room where she took perfect directions. I have digits for seniors and she has an aunt 40+yo who also is a SP, if you prefer more experienced gals. I believe she has an incall at the house. So, pm me for a DD time with Sarah or the aunt. The pic is of her giner, which is my thing, but I know many of you like a firm set of DD's; well Sarah's got them too. Notice too those wide hips and narrow waist! Very nice, and not a mark on her. Wow!

Oh, BTW Crank's is boarded up and closed. Be safe and good hunting. MW

MaBoston
11-02-09, 08:10
Flint needs a massage thread. I tried Yoko and Sun Spas out this weekend. Both seemed rushed and mechanical at best. I tried to work the girl at Sun off the $$ pricetag but no luck. I was already there and thinking with the little guy.

Yoko. Girl was attractive. $60 plus 10 tip. But she was rushing me. I think they had others waiting.

Just my 2 cents. Where to now?

Mw Jrp
11-02-09, 10:43
I've seen Amanda before and since tried to avoid her, but scooped her after rolling 1.5 hours and not seeing much. I got H&H .40 and like I said, this one is nothing compared to Sarah. Sarah is clean and fresh; Amanda is not at all. I was glad to use a condom on Amanda. The only good thing to say about her is her giner is tight and gets the hump done. I wouldn't even ask for a pic on this one. I hope not to repeat.

Flyman what part of senior don't you understand? Zero posts; can I have digits? Forget about it!

TwistedBrother
11-02-09, 21:28
You could probably get a massage thread started ... problem is that while there's consistently been at least 2 or 3 places in Flint, they've rarely gotten the decent reviews that those in some other Mich. towns have had. I can't think of any time over recent years when a place has gotten 2 or more good reviews in succession in Flint.

Flint needs a massage thread. I tried Yoko and Sun Spas out this weekend. Both seemed rushed and mechanical at best. I tried to work the girl at Sun off the $$ pricetag but no luck. I was already there and thinking with the little guy.

Yoko. Girl was attractive. $60 plus 10 tip. But she was rushing me. I think they had others waiting.

Just my 2 cents. Where to now?

Snow Man
11-03-09, 16:09
Flyman what part of senior don't you understand? Zero posts; can I have digits? Forget about it!

MrCool21; Digits? I'm not sure what your talking about. I think that might be illegal. I'm just doing research, for studies

Tractorman
11-06-09, 11:13
Is it just me, or does it seem lioke Thursday afternoons are when LEO likes to spend extra time on or near Dort Hwy?

I could be paranoid

Be careful out there

Flint69
11-08-09, 20:56
Is it just me, or does it seem lioke Thursday afternoons are when LEO likes to spend extra time on or near Dort Hwy?

I could be paranoid

Be careful out thereI heard that flint has received a federal neighborhood grant for the south end of Flint (I-69 to Fenton Rd to Hemphill to Dort). I have also noticed increased leo on dort and also on Fenton Rd.

Tractorman
11-09-09, 17:01
I heard that flint has received a federal neighborhood grant for the south end of Flint (I-69 to Fenton Rd to Hemphill to Dort). I have also noticed increased leo on dort and also on Fenton Rd.

Ouch - well I never had much good luck in Flint anyway

Looks like I will be spending my hobby funds in Dertoit area

Flint69
11-10-09, 01:36
Ouch - well I never had much good luck in Flint anyway

Looks like I will be spending my hobby funds in Dertoit areaI forgot to report with the grant flint will rehire six laid off officers who will only work this area and none will be pulled to other areas who are assigned to south end.

We will have to be extremely careful, this is not good news for our hobby, and we are on their hit list.

Bratley1055
11-19-09, 16:38
I forgot to report with the grant flint will rehire six laid off officers who will only work this area and none will be pulled to other areas who are assigned to south end.

We will have to be extremely careful, this is not good news for our hobby, and we are on their hit list.I cruised Fenton Ave. on Tuesday afternoon twice and saw nothing. I didn't see any Leo presence either. Dort is too out in the open for me.

Flint69
11-27-09, 22:55
Thanksgiving day about noon I was at Hemphill and Dort. Saw a WSW at the gas station, she looked like she kept herself up. I picked her up. After LE check, even though it was thanksgiving I figured you cannot be to careful, received a very nice bbbjtcws at a location I knew of. Kathy is her name, slender white girl, long brown hair. b cups I think but never got a good look, very nice personality. She took directions very well, total was .20 and once again very nice. I thought thanksgiving day would be safe, funny because I was not out looking.

Does anyone know what happened to the Cranks Motel?

Mw Jrp
12-01-09, 21:46
Aunt Kim hooked me up with Michelle who I lost track of. Sarah was out of town, but I asked Kim to have her visit Flint while I'm still here. Anyway Michelle was better than ever. A complete GFE experience.

I picked her up at Kim's, so Mark knows where that is, and off we go with her BBBJ and jacking me all the way. In the room more BBBJ, mutual masterbation, and lots of DFK. Then we spooned and I entered her from behind and keep rubbing her clit. This got some ohing and ahing out of her but no nut yet. Then I did some DATY, still no nut from her.

Next I had her do some more BJ and finally at full mast I had her on top CG. Here she started grinding herself into my pelvis, moaning again, and in short order she busted a sweet nut. I gave her a minute or two to rest as she is like most of us guys after we nut. So, I had her stroke me, work the prostate, and the boys. Fully erect, I entered her mish and hit her hard. In a minute or two I got my nut and stayed in her for a while after, just like a GFE.

She showered after, I let her buy pizza with her donation, .60, .10 is a prepaid bone card for next time. And with Michelle there will definitely be a next time, soon. Like I said she was better than ever; this was probably our third session. My first encounter with her was a scoop and cut loose.

Here's a pic of some of her assets. Very nice eh? Oh, BTW, if they all look the same you need glasses, dude, IMHO. This one is yummy!

And to the jerk with zero posts, your answer is nothing; you can't. Period. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Wolf Man
12-01-09, 21:55
Sorry not to burst a health-related bubble. Took a close look at the photo and just west of the punani is a very large sore. Could be trouble.

Aunt Kim hooked me up with Michelle who I lost track of. Sarah was out of town, but I asked Kim to have her visit Flint while I'm still here. Anyway Michelle was better than ever. A complete GFE experience.

Here's a pic of some of her assets. Very nice eh? Oh, BTW, if they all look the same you need glasses, dude, IMHO. This one is yummy!

MW

Slick556
12-01-09, 23:33
I'll be back in Flint in a couple weeks. Anyone got some new info on the local strip clubs? Is LLT and cloud nine still the best places for high milage lap dances/

Mw Jrp
12-02-09, 09:52
Feeling anxious from the Victoria Secret show I rolled at 11:15p and saw candidates on all the streets south and east. But I was looking for one with "wings" and finally spotted a spinner (close enough) with long brown hair and no razor burn rash like Michelle.

Got H&H .40 total, incuding BBBJ on the way, plus more in the room, some DATY, mutual masterbation, DFK, and near GFE. Nice friendly gal. Also got CRG, mish, with a K9 finish and she worked the taint before and after I nutted. Wow, did Krissy find the right spot. OMG!

I dropped her near her home. No phone but I have an address for this one. She also has a room mate, and loves gals. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Hey Flint
12-02-09, 20:44
I decided to swing around the EastSide for the first time tonight.

I started on Flint & Lewis and was snaking up and down the aves from Flint to Leith.

Didn't even see one SW.

This was around 6:30PM today.

Is this too early? If there a prime hunting hour?

Ezapata
12-02-09, 21:15
As you know, Flint still is an action town. Keep up the good reports and thanks for sharing.

Mw Jrp
12-02-09, 21:15
I got her number from another monger so figured she'd be a decent SP. Well I meet her walking along Atherton from where she lives behind the Meier. She hopped in and when I told her I got a referral from the internet she was estatic. She just gushed over her e-fame. In between she jacked me and gave a great BBBJ, and we got to know each other on the ride to my place. It looked like another GFE was happening.

Near my room she asked for dinner at a fast food joint, since she had not eaten in 2 days, and to take it out of her donation. Now mind you she professes to not be a crackhead, just likes some beer and cigs. In the room she undressed and ate her food. I disrobed put some porn on and let her finish her meal. She cleaned up a bit, used mouthwash, and hopped on the bed stroking her pussy, lubing it up, and the fun began. She asked for some cash up front and I put out .40 in good faith.

Well I got some BBBJ, quite good, giner play, ball licking, even some CFS mish. But about 10 minutes into the sex activity she first asks how long, then she claims she gets $/hour, and she needs more money. I told her a tip was in order when we finish, and we only got it on 10 minutes ago; most of our time was spent on her dinner. Her mood switched to crackhead argumentative, so to not cause a big scene, I just called it quits.

I really think she is a .20 crackhead and/or an upseller. She mentioned doing this work 15 years, so she knows more about scamming than me. I would avoid her and I caution, buyer beware! Besides her looks at 34 are no comparison to yesterday's pair of 24yo. And their performances were GFE. Oh, and Kathy's pussy is not tight at all.

We dressed and I dropped her at her home. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
12-03-09, 09:09
I rested for several hours after the Kathy disappointment and decided to window shop in the rain, expecting a large turn-out. Well, boy was I wrong. I rolled for 1.45 hours and spotted only 1 worker along Fenton in the darkest corner on that street. In the rain she was in-destinguishable so I passed. Usually if they are ugly or old they hide in the shadows, so I passed, thinking more would be around the corner.

Apparently, it's true what the gals are saying, all the prostitutes are in jail. Well, I guess Flint's streets are clean now. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
12-04-09, 09:05
I drove the streets east and south at 1:30p and 5:00p and spotted nothing, nada, no one. After dark I called Michelle, got Aunt Kim who said she went to jail last night, but April was available, but would be back in an hour.

Just an FYI to you mongers, I've never seen this town so dry. Disheartened I took a break and decided to rest.

Oh I did spot a very nice SP on Fenton at a phone by a party store. She had her car parked and I rolled up on her, but stayed in street. She came up to my window and asked if I wanted a date. I just offered her a ride, but she said she had a ride. So again I asked if she could hop in and again she asked for a date. This spooked me, although I think she was legit, since she was dressed right. But I decided to leave since she would probably be more difficult to work with then Kathy.

Also, there was no shortage of mongers on the trails. I spotted about 50 of you and only 1 possible SP, but she already had a ride of her own. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
12-04-09, 10:24
Well it's true, 3rd times the charm. Or winter brings the snowbunnies out. Spotted 6 or more on the eastside, but called Kim and April was available. This was at 9:45p last night. She said she was 28yo, but looks 22-23 IMHO. Although not the spinner type with meat on the bones, her firm D's will get some of you tit lovers hard. And most importantly her giner is super, super tight, for a gal with 3 kids.

The inner lips on the coochie are very short, but the outer are real meaty. I probably should have tasted it, but I have a feeling she is not into it, but she is willing to please in every way and takes perfect directions. It was a near GFE. Anyway, those type of giners are usually loose, but NOT Aprils. It was heavenly. This compares to Kathy's which is loose, saggy, used, and old, like ther rest of her. Actually there is no comparison!

Got H&H .50 total with about 30 minutes of pleasure in my room. No whining, upsell, or renegotiations. Her BBBJ is better than average for sure and she licked the boys, taint, and worked the prostate on request. Like I said she will please. When I had enough of the prelims, I hopped on her mish, and the giner was suprisingly gripping, so I stayed there until I nutted. Frankly her voluptuous frame felt nice in the mish postion, so I stayed there.

Here's a pic of April's assets. Nice eh? And not a mark on her. Very clean and fresh. FYI, she has digits to her home and says no black fellas, but otherwise call.

Oh, I did see Kathy on Dort at the 7-11. She came from the Traveler's Motel. She also knew not to approach my car although I pulled into the lot and she walked by and kept on going.

So, I guess they are out there. I know you mongers are in force. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
12-04-09, 13:41
But I've missed her. Dialed up Auntie Kim and got the one I wanted. But she was at Kmart shopping and needed a couple hours. LOL. I tried dialing an hour later and no pickup, so I'm outa here, back to Pittsburg for the Holidays.

Just an FYI if you have Kim/Sarah's number, you may be able to get some prime ass and lovely DD's to fondle, plus they have incall. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Hobbyist2
01-04-10, 18:21
My plans are to be near Flint in the near future and would appreciate any recommendations for a room near the action. Not the notel type, but something nice close to the action. Not looking for 5 star either. If things work out I will report on my activities. I am looking for the same info for the Lansing area and will post on that thread too. Thanks in advance for any help.

Duuz200
01-05-10, 09:18
My plans are to be near Flint in the near future and would appreciate any recommendations for a room near the action. Not the notel type, but something nice close to the action. Not looking for 5 star either. If things work out I will report on my activities. I am looking for the same info for the Lansing area and will post on that thread too. Thanks in advance for any help.Nicest is the Holiday Inn Express on Longway Blvd. It's right off the freeway just 1 mile south of the east side action.

Roger Greene
01-19-10, 08:45
I thought I was reading this provider was busted in the past and have not heard anything about her since that time. Does anybody know if she is in the clear and working again?

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/boston_cream_pie/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3335551

Was thinking of seeing her soon. but not sure if she is working or if this is LE using her images to set people up.

TwistedBrother
01-19-10, 11:21
I don't recall reading about that, but I sure have been tempted ... any ad that has the words "cream" and "pie" is a strong hook for me! ;)

I thought I was reading this provider was busted in the past and have not heard anything about her since that time. Does anybody know if she is in the clear and working again?

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/boston_cream_pie/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3335551

Was thinking of seeing her soon. but not sure if she is working or if this is LE using her images to set people up.

Flint69
01-19-10, 13:32
I don't recall reading about that, but I sure have been tempted ... any ad that has the words "cream" and "pie" is a strong hook for me! ;)You are correct, she was caught up in that bust last year. That is enough for me to stay away. I have not read anything about her working with LE, but I have not read anything about her at all, good or bad.

Duuz200
01-21-10, 18:51
I spent about 2 hours today in the usual flint haunts: east side, Saginaw, Dort. NOTHING! Absolutely nothing!

Was there a major bust or something? I know it is winter and all, but the weather was nice, and the temps were above average for this time of year. What gives?

Tractorman
01-22-10, 00:28
You are correct, she was caught up in that bust last year. That is enough for me to stay away. I have not read anything about her working with LE, but I have not read anything about her at all, good or bad.Dreamed about her before the bust news article was published but after the started date of the bust. Of couse this has confused me. Dream involved only covered activities.

Bratley1055
01-22-10, 13:31
I spent about 2 hours today in the usual flint haunts: east side, Saginaw, Dort. NOTHING! Absolutely nothing!

Was there a major bust or something? I know it is winter and all, but the weather was nice, and the temps were above average for this time of year. What gives?I have been wondering the same thing. I am up that way every couple of months including last week. I usually go around Fenton and there was absolutely nothing.

A2195
01-23-10, 19:54
Wondering if anyone has seen WSW 18-20 named Lisa?

Ezapata
01-25-10, 11:35
Do you guys bag a deer every time you go out into the woods? YMMV according to time, place, weather, fuzz, blood alcohol content, etc.

I spent about 2 hours today in the usual flint haunts: east side, Saginaw, Dort. Nothing! Absolutely nothing!

Was there a major bust or something? I know it is winter and all, but the weather was nice, and the temps were above average for this time of year. What gives?
I have been wondering the same thing. I am up that way every couple of months including last week. I usually go around Fenton and there was absolutely nothing.

Hobbyist2
01-25-10, 17:21
Was in Flint over the weekend. Had high hopes due to some of the reports. Unfortunately the most action I saw was LEO cruising around. Other than that nothing I would do. I don't think I will be back. Less competition for you locals. Flint sure has signs of the condition of the economy. That usually brings out more action. Next stop GR.

Duuz200
01-26-10, 08:57
Do you guys bag a deer every time you go out into the woods? YMMV according to time, place, weather, fuzz, blood alcohol content, etc.When I go to the bar, I don't expect to get laid every time...but going out mongering, yes.

And to answer your question, I DO shoot a deer everytime I go out (I own/farm 80 acres)

Mister Slate
02-01-10, 10:24
I was on Leith and passed 2 white girls who were definitely providers. This was Sunday afternoon about 3pm. 20 something, not bad looking from a distance. They gave me the open for business look/smile. I think they were walking home from a party store. Just an indication that all the girls have not moved out of that neighborhood.

Cloud 9 and LLT have had some issues with undercover busts lately (for girls crossing some line with floor dances).

Damage 1998
02-02-10, 02:17
I was on Leith and passed 2 white girls who were definitely providers. This was Sunday afternoon about 3pm. 20 something, not bad looking from a distance. They gave me the open for business look/smile. I think they were walking home from a party store. Just an indication that all the girls have not moved out of that neighborhood.

Cloud 9 and LLT have had some issues with undercover busts lately (for girls crossing some line with floor dances).A dancer at the LLT told me that about a weekago.

Christine4850
02-02-10, 14:05
Gentlemen,

I heard this site existed but a client showed it to me yesterday. I did get arrested but was sent home w/ a fine of $550 + the $900 to get my car back as it was an out call. I will not do out call's anymore. The part that upset me the most was that news article and being on the news. I wanted my clients to know that I am on BP and cv and started an account on ev. I don't post on CL just out of respect.

I do want my Gentlemen friends to know that thing's are well on this end and to please feel free to call anytime. Thank you for your patronage.

Christine 810-730-9664

Roger Greene
02-03-10, 14:46
Gentlemen,

I heard this site existed but a client showed it to me yesterday. I did get arrested but was sent home w/ a fine of $550 + the $900 to get my car back as it was an out call. I will not do out call's anymore. The part that upset me the most was that news article and being on the news. I wanted my clients to know that I am on BP and cv and started an account on ev. I don't post on CL just out of respect.

I do want my Gentlemen friends to know that thing's are well on this end and to please feel free to call anytime. Thank you for your patronage.

Christine 810-730-9664

Good to hear from you and will look forward to an appointment with you. Can I suggest a few more sites. I will pm them to you. I hate the ev site.

Mw Jrp
02-08-10, 21:33
She called me a couple times the last few months to stay in touch and see when I might visit Flint. Well when I knew I'd pass thru I called her yesterday to set up a visit today. She was ready for me at 5:15p.

Off we go with her jacking me all the way. In the room she undressed and downed black thigh highs; she looked terrific. Then she lubed up her butterfly with some intense cream, layed on the bed, and we stroked each other and DFK for a long time.

Finally she started a nice slow BBBJ. I had her straddle me for a DATY and 69. Her pussy was clean as could be, tasted sweet, and she smelled great from head to toe. In order to make things last I moved her on her back for more DATY, and she finally nutted, whimpering and panting in heat.

After this I mounted CFS mish and finished K9 with her stroking the boys, taint, and butt; with special attention to the prostrate for maximum pleasure.
Like I said this girl can be a GFE if she wants; and luck me, she sure was today.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a a 3way with a close, clean friend of her's that the two of them are very friendly. I can't wait. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
02-09-10, 10:25
Well come to think of it all 22yo have a baby face. Duh.

Rested after Michelle and rolled at 11:30p last night. Well there were a couple here and there, but they all vaporized before I could offer them warmth from the cold. LE was light on the eastside, but cruising on Dort.

At 12:30am rolled up on Jessie standing in front of her house. In she hopes and want to use her place. I convinced her to go with me to my playpen. Nervous, she agreed and jacked me on the way, but no BBBJ until she had some cash in hand. That's ok since her tiny little hand was working its magic.

In the room got H&H .40 as agreed and her little coochie creamed up big time. Her BBBJ was above average and CFS mish felt good enough to nut, and I almost did. But flipped her for doggie finish and I'm glad I did. Her tiny fingers felt terrific tugging on the boys as I busted a sweet one at 1:15am.

Oh, and her giner had the fatest lips. It was like puffed out; not the long butterfly lips, but fat ones. It made for really nice pumping. I may have to try some DATY if she is available again. For the most part she was mark free, so she appeared to be in good health.

Dropped her at her crib and she said stop by again. Oh and for you newbies, maybe you need glasses; the streets are not empty. Get out there and find us some ladies. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
02-09-10, 22:40
The little hottie set it up for me. Since Michelle is staying off the eastside and streets she picked a clean, drug free, BBW, Jessica. So I got a 3 way, two nutts with a 24yo & a 25yo. Their combined age is much less than mine. And that's why I loved it. Athough Jessica is a bit larger than I like; she is no spinner, she really gets into her trade. God bless them both.

They both undressed in my playpen, downed thigh highs; Michelle in black and Jessica in beige, and began lots and lots of DFK, plenty of trading BBBJ, and then they took turns BBBJ and licking the boys and taint. I had them both licking, lapping, and sucking at the same time. WOW.

I rose to the occasion and tag-teamed the two of them CFS mish. While banging the one, the other stroked the boys, taint, and butt. Finally while hitting Michelle, Jessica worked the butt and prostate like areal pro and put me over the edge with a terrific nut#1.

Along the way I tried DATY with both gals but Jessica said she busted during the CFS mish. Well good for her; she also remarked she had no sex for two weeks prior. Poor thing, glad I could help her out.

For the second nut, we watched porn. Jessica especially likes the girls on each other. I had each of them spread their pussies and masterbate, while I stroked mini me. In between they BBBJ, stroked me, jacked it and finally I was ready to pop. I had Jess get in position and she sucked it all out, until I could no longer take it.

These two enjoy their trade, and I surely loved my time with them. I donated .50 to Jessica, .60 to Michelle; she owed me .10 from last year, and I slide her a finders fee of .10, thus the difference in fees. I have digits for both gals now and while Jessica is more of a BBW with giant DD's, than a spinner, I may repeat with her. And she DT's like a champ, BTW.

This is why I return to this town. There are more pussies 25yo and under to be had in Flint than in most towns. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Fakefirstname
02-10-10, 00:56
My hero.

When I grow up I want to be just like you LOL.

Awesome stories, awesome experiences, awesome girls.

TwistedBrother
02-10-10, 02:16
He's our role model and exemplar for the old adage ... (adapted) "the great thing about 25-year-old ho's is I keep growing older, and they stay 25!"

My hero.

When I grow up I want to be just like you LOL.

Awesome stories, awesome experiences, awesome girls.

Madscientist
02-10-10, 11:14
Just wondering if anyone has seen this blonde yet?

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/walk-in-the-clouds-with-an-angel-28/2883989

Roger Greene
02-10-10, 16:25
Just wondering if anyone has seen this blonde yet?

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/walk-in-the-clouds-with-an-angel-28/2883989

Have seen her a couple times when traveling through the flint area. Good provider, very clean location and all services are clean.

Heathendog
02-10-10, 22:20
Have seen her a couple times when traveling through the flint area. Good provider, very clean location and all services are clean.What does all services are clean. um, mean?

Mw Jrp
02-10-10, 23:16
Well, from Monday's rendevous, I had a 6pm with Jessie's friend. I showed at her off-white or very light grey house; even walked in the back door, but of course a crackhead can't keep an appointment. No one was home. I even went back again about 50 minutes later and still no one home.

Undaunted I dialed some numbers. Kim & Sarah's number rang, but no one answered. I also dialed April, but got an irrate guy. Then I dialed Michelle's number and got voice mail. All the while I was rolling looking for that 20yo wsw just around the corner. But I never did find her, so I rang up Jessica from last night and inquired about Michelle. According to Jessica she was off and running again, but Jessica was available.

Since a bush in hand is worth more than 2 bushes in the bush, I told her I'd scoop her wherever she was. well, 20 minutes later she was jacking me and off we went to my room. Got her undressed and then dressed in thigh highs, got the porn going, and she offered lots of DFK, BBBJw/DT, CFS mish and K9 finish. I donated .50 to her.

Now according to her, she has a very friendly, friend to join us tomorrow. A 20yo spinner who also dances around town. Hmmm, sounds TGTBT, but if she sets it up, I'm all in; both of them.

At least Jessica has a working number, is drug free, available, a BBW, gives a very fine BBBJ, DT, and she loves anal; her words. In fact she hopes I put it up her butt tomorrow. I told her maybe not, but I was sure several of you seniors would love to.

Catchem
02-11-10, 19:19
Have seen her a couple times when traveling through the flint area. Good provider, very clean location and all services are clean.Lindzy is awsome. Some of the biggest and best breast to be had and seen :)

If you really want a treat check out her roomie Christina. Or if your feeling the boys can handle it both at once.

Enjoy ! I have digits PM if needed

Catchem

Mw Jrp
02-11-10, 22:43
Well par for the course, Jessica and the 3way did not happen. So, I rolled and spotted 3, 20-25yo, all very doable. But I got a call from Michelle to give her 40 minutes and date her. A bush in hand.......But I did continued the mongering to find those 3. It was tempting to not pass on the 20yo blond on the eastside, and blow M off, but I think my next visit here with her and a friend or 2 will pay off. So I resisited the temptations and waited for her to call back.

She was prompt and I picked her up at her house on the northside. Got lots of jacking and wet, slurpy BBBJ on the way. In the room she wore black thigh highs and her birthday suit. I donated the stockings to her plus .60 for a complete GFE. We had lots of DFK, 69, DATY, BBBJ, licking the boys, taint, and butt play. She got me good and ready for CFS mish and doggie.

And I finished goggie while she worked all the right parts. Damn this girl can please when she wants to. This is the advantage of repeating. If they like you they will work harder and harder, and I'll get harder too. She will probably move and already has new digits coming so until I get them, there is no referrals on her.

Mw Jrp
02-12-10, 08:15
Well found nothing on the eastside, Dort, or Fenton from 1am to 3am. Although there was a BSW available on Fenton at 2:50am. I saw about 10 other mongers also not finding anyone.

Curiously, about 2am there were 2 white gals on Olive who hopped in a truck. I thought they were working gals so I circled, figuring 1 would be left but they were both gone, assumed they went with Mr truck. Still not sure if they were working. If so, then he got the only 2 on the eastside during my travels.

Still you got to love Flint. No shortage of under 25yo's. Be safe and good hunting. MW

MaBoston
02-28-10, 16:11
Saw a decent BSW hanging by the street next to LLT last night. LEO check completed headed to my spot. She wanted 30 for bbjcim, countered with $23 (lol I wasn't hunting so I wasn't prepared) she accepted. Great skills. Swallowed like a champ. She's about 25-30. 5-2 125. B cups (very sensitive). No digits.

Duuz200
03-04-10, 20:08
I thought the nice weather might bring on some nice dreams, so I went for a stroll on the east side. At Belle and Iowa I see this VERY HOT blonde with curly hair that is paying attention to the cars passing by. In addition to being just too good looking for the area, she had a funny look about her: She looked like a good looking girl, who is dressed up for Halloween as a hooker. Too much makeup (especially eye liner), too slutty clothes, etc. Oh, and she had a BIG, expensive looking purse too.

When I stopped at the stop sign, she walked across the road in front of me, never breaking eye contact, but never motioning, smiling, or anything (nor me either). I drove around the block, and on my second time through, I didn't pay any attention to her, but instead took in my surroundings.

Just down the street from her was a full size van pointed in her direction, with two guys in it sitting real low. On the other side of the intersection, also pointed in her direction, there was a guy sitting in a green sunfire talking on a cell phone.

I drove on down the road, went to a party store for a few, and after about 20 minutes came back to Belle just as a Flint PD marked SUV was standing by loading a pickup truck onto a tow truck.

The spidey sense pays off again!

Remember, if it is too good to be true, it usually is.

Emachines
03-09-10, 00:26
Went out to the Eastside Sunday night and saw alot of LE out by Franklin and by the coney, whats going on? Haven't been out that way in awhile by the looks of it I don't know if I want to go back?

Skinny Pimp
03-12-10, 19:30
Now I need to know are all the girls on backpage legit?

Need to know which ones?

Thanks for the help.

JS002
03-30-10, 14:57
Took a stroll in the area- down dort and center roads from I-69. Nothing out at all- clear sunny skies but no one walking around. Was tempted to try one of the spas - Fuji looks so run down though, Yoko looked closed, not sure. and Sun Spa was open but a lot of traffic- been there before- over 2 years ago and had only older asian- nice but looking for younger.

Anyone out there? What can a guy do in Flint these days- looked on backpage- Christine looks to be the only thing worth trying but can not tell if she is too old for my tastes- pictures look to me to be a much older person but can not be sure.

Anyway, anything that you can post would be helpful.
Really disappointed that a beautiful day did not bring out anything on Dort or Center- could be LEO has cleaned up the SWs but not the run down buildings!

TwistedBrother
03-30-10, 17:21
The posters on this forum have contributed what they know about any given providers, backpage or otherwise. While there may be someone out there who has yet to contribute who will respond to you, the thing to do here on this forum is read what others have contributed. That's how you find out stuff and that's what the rest of us do. If there's someone who has no reviews, then it's up to you to determine if you're up for TOFTT (taking one for the team). Someone always has to be the first one and we've all been there and done that.

Then maybe YOU can tell US whether a certain gal is legit or not. :)

Now I need to know are all the girls on backpage legit?

Need to know which ones?

Thanks for the help.

TwistedBrother
03-30-10, 17:28
For example, I think if you read carefully, you'll see some posts about Christine, who's been on BP a lot lately. Lindzy, on the other hand, I don't think there's any posts for. Maybe one of us has seen her and not reported (I haven't seen her myself), but otherwise, maybe YOU can be the first ... then you can tell us and we'll know you are a valuable contributor :)

If you check out hunglatinstud on the Lansing board, you'll notice he only has 6 posts, but he started right off the bat sharing experiences instead of asking questions. Maybe you are new to mongering and don't have experiences to share, but if not, then you'll find the gang being most responsive to you and less suspicious if you come out of the gate contributing - then others are inclined to give back.

We've all been through this ...

Mw Jrp
05-13-10, 20:41
Well what do you know; April followed thru with the referral promised last night and Amber called at 4:30p to see if I was interested in a hook-up. Well of course; although I never asked either one what Amber looked like, just her age which April said was 22yo. Close.

I picked her up at a safe location near her southside home and she started jacking right away. I fondled the C/D firm twins and was very pleased she was smaller than April, but not a spinner either. She claimed this was her 5th date, she never walks, and is new to this to make ends meet; and she said I have a really fat giner; she said pussy.

I got a really good feeling about this date and in the black thigh highs pulled up to her giner she looked like a near 10, IMHO. For .40 +.10 tip which she was thrilled about, I got H&H for about 50 minutes, no hurry up; and she nutted 3 times (I love that), and I got off 1.5 times. The first cup spilled before it's time, so we got me off again with a hard earth shaking one.

We had lots of DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, nude lap dance, giner grind, licking the boys and taint, CFS CG, mish and K9. Overall she did anything I wanted, and seemed to love it, I know I did; it was a full on GFE, OMG. She loves DATY and came faster than any gal I can remember. So, she made me a believer about her being a newbie to the hooking scene.

She likes to go down on clean gals too, and has a friend in Warren, but not close enough for a 3-way. But she said she'd love to bring April tomorrow for a wild time. I told her I would let her know, but to keep me on her dance card for tomorrow with or without a third. This gal is a sweet date!

She is looking for a few good seniors that know how to treat a gal, so pm me if your interested. I'm not sure about car dates, but she is well worth getting a room for and very affordable. I also got a great pic of that oh so fat-long-lipped giner; sorry I can't upload it. Suffice to say it is one of the best I have ever seen. It is my favorite kind to oogle and fu(k. Oh, yeah!

Oh, and after the date, I rolled the usual streets, and of course there were a few on all the venues; a good variety of BSW and WSW, something for everyone.

Msuhoops
05-13-10, 21:07
PM me her # if you can spare it.
Thanks.

Mw Jrp
05-14-10, 18:52
The thing I like about her is she is prompt and reachable; so few of them are. Then of course there is that super, fat, long-lipped giner; well this is what really drives me nuts. Oh, then there is her orgasmic nature. The little sexpot nutted 3 times again. After only a few minutes of DFK, stroking, and fondling, I had to DATY on that velvet giner. I had her lay back part her legs and I spread that pinkness from ear-to-ear (mine that is) and dove in, gently, DATY, and she busted a nut in less than 2 minutes.

You won't find that response even in the young street gals. Busting a nut in under 2 minutes? Anyway, I took my time and she did all that I wanted. Including BBBJ, BLS, taint stroking, nude lap dancing, she almost got off on that too (horny little minx), 69, she busted again, and finally I hit her mish and we both busted. I don't think at the same time, her's was her third nut. But she clenched those muscles and worked her legs for maximum pleasure. Or maybe it was her giner spasming for her third nut. Not sure but either way it was a memorable fu(k.

Damn this one is fine, fine, fine. I sent her digits to you seniors and of course I deleted you non-seniors; nice try anyway. She is anxious to meet you gents, will car date, or go to your room if you have one, says she'll do anal if you are gentle, good luck on that. Like I said she's a pleaser.

She said to call her in the a.m. before I leave town for a happy send-off. Hmmm, may do that. Donated .50 to her cause.

Ol Gray Beard
05-15-10, 18:31
For example, I think if you read carefully, you'll see some posts about Christine, who's been on BP a lot lately. Lindzy, on the other hand, I don't think there's any posts for. Maybe one of us has seen her and not reported.I called Lindzy and she was busy at the time. I asked her to give me a call later but never heard back. Oh well. She did have a nice voice on the phone for what ever that is worth.

Harley96
05-17-10, 14:00
For example, I think if you read carefully, you'll see some posts about Christine, who's been on BP a lot lately. Lindzy, on the other hand, I don't think there's any posts for. Maybe one of us has seen her and not reported (I haven't seen her myself), but otherwise, maybe YOU can be the first ... then you can tell us and we'll know you are a valuable contributor :)

If you check out hunglatinstud on the Lansing board, you'll notice he only has 6 posts, but he started right off the bat sharing experiences instead of asking questions. Maybe you are new to mongering and don't have experiences to share, but if not, then you'll find the gang being most responsive to you and less suspicious if you come out of the gate contributing - then others are inclined to give back.

We've all been through this ...I met with Lindzey a while ago while she was visiting my area. She is for real. Not quite as hot as her pictures, but her skills are top notch. She is very friendly and makes you feel relaxed while you are with her.

Mw Jrp
06-27-10, 22:58
This gal is very punctual. If she says she'll meet with you, her word is bankable. That's the difference between street girls and non-street girls. Amber does not walk on the streets. And she is very, very, orgasmic. It is a rare joy to find a novice like her that gets into the session with such enthusiasm! Wow!!!

I donated the usual and busted a sweet nut K9 with her working the boys, taint, and butt; and also rocking her hips too. Amber has a little more meat on the bones that Jessica, but is very shapely and the C's are firm and squeezable. But the thing she has that drives me absolutely nuts is a super, fat, meaty, long-lipped giner. It a joy to play with and DATY. I have only found 1 or 2 other (unts like it out of the 4-500 I have had. What a beautiful piece of work.

Amber nutted 4 times; twice orally, and twice coitially. I have never had a date bust a nut like this before. It was a complete GFE. She said she has not gotten much lately and she was pretty horny. Her first nut came while she straddled me in a 69 position. I licked her not-so-little clit and she got off in 30 seconds. I'm not that good, she is just a little nymph, I guess.

Hey Mark in Lansing you have got to visit this one. I'll bet with your stamina she will nut 6 times or more and you can get 2 or even 3. Me, I'm too old for mutiple nuts. But this gals BBBJ and outstanding giner always makes me bust.

As before she is looking for a few good currently active seniors to entertain. Again, she is prompt and easy to schedule, if she gets a good vib from you. If not well she will not meet.

Also, she has a GF that plays with her and offered a 3-way. It's going to be a very happy 2 weeks in Flint. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
06-28-10, 19:08
I had to see her again; just couldn't get that pink, fat, wet giner out of my mind. And I'm not big on back-to-back dating, but this one is special, IMHO.

Got another GFE incuding BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, 69, BBBJ, and lots of CFS mish where she kept cuming and eventually I busted at the same time while she got her 4th.

This gal is very orgasmic. I told her to make the 3-way happen with her friend. So we'll see if that comes thru.

She has not seen April in a while. April is a street gal and Amber is not, so their paths rarely cross. Anyway, you active seniors that want an affordable GFE pm me for Amber's digits.

Mackin
06-29-10, 16:22
Driving around today and the boys appeared this afternoon.

Two SUV's sitting and waiting on the east side.

I just wanted to pass it along.

Mw Jrp
06-29-10, 21:42
She called to see if she could get on my dance card. I reminded her our last date was a bust, but she was high, loaded, and in a blackout so did not remember what I did. She is a Doctor Jeckell and Mister Hyde when loaded, but a super terrific date when clean.

Fortunately, her classes, meetings, PO, etc keep her straight and she was clean shaven, shower fresh, perfumed, perfect weight; the full C's were, well full and oh so charman-like. And of course her huge-lipped pussy was sweet smelling and tasting. Yum yum!

This gal is a 10 type date when sober, hands down. For .50 I got BBBJ, daty, BBBJ, 69, BBBJ, CFS mish, more BBBJ, and a K9 finish. Michele stroked the boys, taint, and even worked the prostate while I busted my nut, bouncing off her firm round butt. God I love this one. Oh and she thrashed about in 6 or 7 minutes with her nut while I DATY, and said I was the best she ever had. Well, maybe she fibs a bit, but it is still a GFE date.

And if the date wasn't enough she stroked me half the way back to her place and said let's meet tomorrow. I told her I might bring Amber manana and I wanted the 2 of them to get to know each other from head to toe. Then I called Amber and she's down for the 3-way tomorrow.

Damn I love this town! Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
06-30-10, 19:39
I don't think I ever had the same girl 3 times in the same week, but I sure was happy to date Amber 3 days this one. Her orgasmic nature is a real huge turn on, IMHO. I have concluded we were lovers in a past life; our chemistry is hot.

Oh, and Michele was a no show for our 3-way today. She is like the wind, blows in and blows out. No pun intended. The trick with Michele is to catch her straight. The Mrs Hyde can be too much to handle and a really bad date.

Anyway, Amber was her usual horny self, multiple nuts, BBBJ, 69, DATY, CFS mish, etc, etc. Another GFE, and a super great nut for me.

And yes, Mark, she is very available for you on Thursday and will be awaiting your call. Enjoy. Oh, ironically Amber, Sarah, April, Michele, and Nicole, all went to school together. At one time they were friends. Today some are not friends. a few have travelled the high road (off the streets) and some are taking the low road.

Mw Jrp
07-01-10, 16:19
Well she surfaced today and called me for a date. Of course I was gone and out of Flint by a few hundred miles. She expalined she started drinking at a GF's place and crashed on the couch. This is probably true, since if she hit the crack she'd still be running until the law caught her and it's 30,60, or 90 more days.

Anyway, our date was to be yesterday. And as it turns out Amber was not keen on Michele, having gone to school together and once being sclose friends but now some bad blood, I guess. So, the 3-way would not have gone down anyway. It all worked out better, as things usually do, when we don't push too hard. Amber and I both got off, Michele go drunk, and all good in Flint.

I can't wait to return. Too bad it'll be snowy and cold. I just hope the "good" Michele is available. She can be a helluva GFE when she wants to be. If you want check out me 2009 reports on her with pics too. She has a really, long lipped, pink, no-kids, tight giner. Damn I love it!

Mw Jrp
08-22-10, 19:38
I had hoped to meet with her in the late afternoon, but she has a life too so it was early eve. We have dated before. Suffice to say I got a GFE as usual, donated the usual, and we each got off several times. I actually nutted twice and she busted at least 5 or 6 times.

Like I said she was especially horney. She came twice just riding me CG and it took about 4 or 5 minutes to bust twice that way. Wow is Amber a nymph or what?!! Her giner is fatter, longer lipped, and pinker than I recalled; and it is still as yummy as ever to eat.

I promised we would meet before I leave the area. Of course. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
08-23-10, 18:52
We dated before and I have posted pics. I had to put her off yesterday because Amber was late. But today it was M at 4pm. I got a complete GFE for 1.5 hours for .50. Michelle knows exactly what I like and we both busted a real hard nut.

Her's was while DATY. She is like a guy and can only get off once. She must have given me BBBJ 4 or 5 different times, and she will work the prostate, like a GF.

She has a number, is staying away from the eastside, and is a real joy to date. Her no-kids tight giner is to die for, IMHO. And too she lost all her jail weight gain from winter and has never looked so trim, fit, and smokin hot in her birthday suit.

Mw Jrp
08-24-10, 17:15
She has wheels and prefers to meet at my place rather than have the live-in BF see her get picked up at the house. This girl is a very rare find. Today at 3:30p she arrive at my door as agrred earlier.

She busted 6 times I believe to my once. It was a full on GFE, with an attempted anal, just for shits and grins. She was willing to let me try; normally it is not on the menue, but everything else was.

After that anal attempt, too tight for me and her, I finished mish and she squeezed me after in such a way that I could not pullout. Wow! normally they sqeeze and push me out, but not sweet Amber. Just as I was nearing the end of my O, she busted her 6th, and I could feel and hear it. No faking for this one.

She is looking for 1 or 2 referrals from men that treat her right. So, you active, seniors, of good repute pm me for a terrific time and a real treat. She is prompt, cums to your room, and won't disappoint. If you like really fat, long pussy lips, and a tight giner, then this is the gal for you and me.

Mw Jrp
08-25-10, 20:08
Michelle has been trying to find a 3rd for our play, but the phone wasn't connecting. So, she said let's drive the eastside and maybe we can find Jessica, or another hottie Michelle knows. Coincidently, two other girls highly recommended Jessica to me, and it turns out we dated once during my last Flint visit. So, 3 girls say Jessica is about the cutest one on the eastside; and IMHO she may well be. After a stop at Jessica's mom's we found her around the corner. In she hops, we all get reaquainted, and away we go.

We started with Michelle giving me her awesome BBBJ while Jessica sat on my face for DATY. She got close to busting but didn't. Rock hard I hit Jessica, mish, and busted a great nut, all the while Michelle stroked my boys, taint, and prostate. It was like heaven! And .50 each girl.

Then I DATY on Michelle, she was not busting today, so I worked on Jessica DATY. I had them take turns BBBJ, jacking, and stroking me while I helped too with my second nut. Finally, I was ready to pop and Michelle took the whole small load BBBJ until I was done. While busting I DATY on Jessica's smooth oh-so-yummy giner, and about 1 minute after I busted she got off too.

So, it was 2 for me, 1 for jessica, and 0 for Michelle. I win, and oh boy did I. What a way to spend 1 hour and 15 minutes in the late afternoon. We dropped Jessica off; she was in a hurry to make a stop, and then off to the store for Michelle to get some cigs. While parked there Michelle intro'd me to 2 new, young, hot girls for later-on.

It's good to have friends that take care of you. There were many girls out on the eastside at 6:30p today. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Duckydo
08-25-10, 22:07
Michelle has been trying to find a 3rd for our play, but the phone wasn't connecting. So, she said let's drive the eastside and maybe we can find Jessica, or another hottie Michelle knows. Coincidently, two other girls highly recommended Jessica to me, and it turns out we dated once during my last Flint visit. So, 3 girls say Jessica is about the cutest one on the eastside; and IMHO she may well be. After a stop at Jessica's mom's we found her around the corner. In she hops, we all get reaquainted, and away we go.

We started with Michelle giving me her awesome BBBJ while Jessica sat on my face for DATY. She got close to busting but didn't. Rock hard I hit Jessica, mish, and busted a great nut, all the while Michelle stroked my boys, taint, and prostate. It was like heaven!

Then I DATY on Michelle, she was not busting today, so I worked on Jessica DATY. I had them take turns BBBJ, jacking, and stroking me while I helped too with my second nut. Finally, I was ready to pop and Michelle took the whole small load BBBJ until I was done. While busting I DATY on Jessica's smooth oh-so-yummy giner, and about 1 minute after I busted she got off too.

So, it was 2 for me, 1 for jessica, and 0 for Michelle. I win, and oh boy did I. What a way to spend 1 hour and 15 minutes in the late afternoon. We dropped Jessica off; she was in a hurry to make a stop, and then off to the store for Michelle to get some cigs. While parked there Michelle intro'd me to 2 new, young, hot girls for later-on.

It's good to have friends that take care of you. There were many girls out on the eastside at 6:30p today. Be safe and good hunting. MW

You are a fucking Monger Idol. I salute you sir.

MaBoston
08-26-10, 07:44
Who said the flint amp scene was dead. Stopped at yoko last night about 930. Met mamasan at the door. She wasn't bad but sent in a HOT thick Asian who proceeded to show me a good time. TS was superb and the cg main event was even better. Dropped $.85 (a 5 fell out while I was fumbling for money.). Will repeat.

Mw Jrp
08-26-10, 19:48
Well, I'm no stud that's for sure. Amber is just a hot, little nymph. I had to see my ATF before leaving town, so I called her up and she drove over and knocked on my room. I was still a little worn from the 3-way yesterday but Amber knows all my buttons so it was not very hard to bust a memorable nut after nearly an hour of orgasmic fun.

Her 7th was at the exact same time as my 1st and she went nuts. We busted together CFS mish; that doesn't happen often, at least not for me. Amber is a GFE all the way.

I swear she is the most orgasmic girl I know and that makes her ATF status; well certainly in this town. Because several of the towns I visit have ATF's, and they keep getting better as I upgrade from one to another.

Finding these gems is getting easy now that a few gals know me. They actually refer me to their friends and I get one after the other GFE. It pays to treat them all like queens, instead of hoes; even the ones that are rough in performance. They simply go on my DNPUL, and that's that. No need to treat them disrespectfully, they are people too just like us.

Well you ACTIVE seniors in Detroit may want to travel up her for a GFE date with Amber or Michelle. I highly recommend them and the LE is hardly around; unlike in Detroit. It's why I stay up here and not a little further south as I used to. Lots more young, hot, available girls at affordable prices.

In fact, I have a referral from Michelle with an 18yo. I hope her number works later. I may have one more nut in me before exiting the best little town in America.

Mw Jrp
09-19-10, 17:07
I had just arrived and she came to me. I didn't finish unpacking and she was ready to fu(k. Got H&H and lots of orgasms; well I only got one, but that was enough for now.

Her BBBJ got me hard and I had her do that a few times with 69 and some DATY sessions in between. The girl nuts like no other. I also got CG, mish, K9, and finish mish. And I stuck it up her ass, but she said it didn't feel too good so we moved on to more pleasurable activities.

Her over sized, fat, long-lipped giner was a joy to see again, lick, and fu(k. Amber has a (unt like no other. And her no-kids giner is about as tight as they come.

Mw Jrp
09-20-10, 21:12
Izzy came thru as she promised. She got her little friend for a nice 2 hour, 3 way late this afternoon around 5:15p. They are built similar, but Natalie is a little firmer. I spent most of the time with my dick in her mouth or up her tight snatch. They took turns showering and shaving legs and pussies. So I let each orally entertain me while the other was busy.

Izzy was tired so I let Nat do most of the work getting my first nut. When they both finally got ready I DATY on Natalie while Izzy sucked me. It was heaven chowing down on fresh, clean (unt. Izzy almost got me to nut while I got Nat off.

Then it was my turn to ram it home again in Natalie and let Izzy massage the boys, taint, and butt as I busted a super great nut. Wow!

We rested a bit and then I got Izzy off by DATY. Then Izzy got below me as I knelt over her mouth. She licked the boys while Natalie sucked away. They did that for about 10 minutes, but I was not going to bust #2 that way, even though it felt great. They layed next to each other and opened the pink for me while I worked up #2.

Just as I was ready to bust, Izzy moved in to finish and catch my 2nd nut, like a good little girl. Wow what a sweet pair and only 46 years combined. No flab, nothing but firm tits, asses, and tight giners. Oh and they both have yummy long lipped pussies; my favorite.

They want a repeat before I leave town. But I have promised orgasmic Amber a date tomorrow. So we'll see. No shortage of young hot stuff here. I got a pic of the two, pussy to pussy. It's hard to beat 2 mouths, 4 tits, 2 firm asses, and 2 sweet, hot, juciy pussies to play with, eat, and hunp.

Mw Jrp
09-21-10, 18:34
If it's Tuesday it must be Amber time. Got the usual GFE and she got her 5 or 6 or 7 nuts. I quit counting and concentrated on mine.

As usual got BBBJ, 69, DATY, CG mish, lots of prostate play and a super great nut. We came together and her extra, long lipped, fat giner spasmed as I busted mine. Nice way to end an afternoon.

It good to be in Flint and even better to be in Amber.

Mw Jrp
09-21-10, 22:37
I went out at 7p and found Izzy right away. I Said I couldn't date her 3 days in a row, but where was Natalie? Izzy said she'd be right back. Well a half hour later Natalie is a no show but Izzy calls and says I have Krissy and you'll like her.

While I waited for Krissy to ready herself, I found Natalie but she was about to score something so I told her later. Just then Izzy calls and I rolled over to pick up Krissy. Izzy got a finder's fee .10 and Krissy agreed to H&H .40.

Got lots of play on the way and even though she had a tooth ache (it's always something with these darlings) she gave a great BBBJ, licking the boys, and worked the prostate with her finger. Good little SP. Then we 69, some DATY, and finally CFS mish finish. While she was getting off orally I toyed with her butt hole.

I love these gals with no kids. That giner is tight, and tighter the deeper you go. I got my 1 nut and she came twice. Cute little nymph.

It turns out we date once before about 6 months ago. Krissy remembered the date better than I did. But undressed I recalled her spinner frame with small B tits, a skinny butt, and a small lipped, but very pink, cute giner.

I dropped her off on the eastside at a different address and street from where I found her. Be safe and good hunting. MW

C Plumb
09-24-10, 14:57
This is my first report. Ever so I thank thos of you who have been reporting here for a while. I sure wish i knew where amber hung out on east side.

She sounds like a hottie. I was on the east side this morning and only saw a BSW and a WSW can anybody let me know where Amber and Izzy hang out

Donniedo 42
09-28-10, 12:31
Any chance some one could give a idea of the hot spots. I've been there a couple times and NEVER found anything worthy of the time. You can pm me if you want. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks brothers!

Warpig2000
09-28-10, 14:45
Any chance some one could give a idea of the hot spots. I've been there a couple times and NEVER found anything worthy of the time. You can pm me if you want. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks brothers!

Go to the Flint Street Walker reports section and check out posts #81 and #12

Mw Jrp
10-18-10, 18:51
For those of you that like pics, there are 2 in the Streetwalker section post# 121. Nice eh? I had my lips on those lips today and it tastes even better than it looks. Probably the best part is, Amber is a cumming machine. She nutted 3 times while I DATY, 2 times while I fucked her hard, and I got my nut CFS mish.

I had some difficulty scheduling her this week. Yesterday was a typical run-around, delay, delay. I finally quit answering her calls and went out and found some nice action. Today was beginning to go the same, but she showed as I was about to give up. The good thing is she comes to me.

Also, she has lost some weight, not a bad thing, but it is often a sign. Otherwise, she acted "normal", her usual horny self, IMHO. JW, give her a try. I happen to think she is great. She is waiting for you.

Mw Jrp
11-17-10, 08:49
I dated her yesterday but called her last night at 1am. I also dialed Mindy since I saw her at 6:30p last night and said I'd call her. Since Mindy was not available and Amber picked up right away, I rolled over to her house and she was ready and waiting.

Got jacking and BBBJ on the way. In the room was more BBBJ, then 69 until Amber busted a loud nut and I almost got mine, but held off. Then it was CG, mish, and I flipped her for the K9 finish.

This time I had her work the boys and she did it masterfully. I got up to the busting point 3 times before I let it fly and she stroked the boys just perfectly. I was thrilled that such a young thing could do that, she took excellent direction. Since this Amber answers while fat-lipped Amber does not, the younger one is becoming my ATF here.

Here's apic of her just after I busted that memorable nut. Nice pink giner, eh? It's tight than it looks and very, very tasty. Digits to active seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MW

BootyCall
11-17-10, 09:40
I dated her yesterday but called her last night at 1am. I also dialed Mindy since I saw her at 6:30p last night and said I'd call her. Since Mindy was not available and Amber picked up right away, I rolled over to her house and she was ready and waiting.

Got jacking and BBBJ on the way. In the room was more BBBJ, then 69 until Amber busted a loud nut and I almost got mine, but held off. Then it was CG, mish, and I flipped her for the K9 finish.

This time I had her work the boys and she did it masterfully. I got up to the busting point 3 times before I let it fly and she stroked the boys just perfectly. I was thrilled that such a young thing could do that, she took excellent direction. Since this Amber answers while fat-lipped Amber does not, the younger one is becoming my ATF here.

Here's apic of her just after I busted that memorable nut. Nice pink giner, eh? It's tight than it looks and very, very tasty. Digits to active seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MWMan I like your pics. Picture says a thousand words. I bet it did eat good. Wish I was up that way would certainly want her digits. Sounds and look like my kind of girl. I always look for your pics. Keep them coming.

Uncle Booty

Member #4124
11-19-10, 11:38
Does anyone have any info about a WSW younger looks 20 to 25, thin, with lonh brown hair? I've seen her a few time w2alking on m21 between ballanger and the court st. Junction. PM me if you know anyhthing.

MaBoston
11-19-10, 20:50
Does anyone have any info about a WSW younger looks 20 to 25, thin, with lonh brown hair? I've seen her a few time w2alking on m21 between ballanger and the court st. Junction. PM me if you know anyhthing.I drive this route 4 times a day (work) and I've never seen her.

Member #4124
11-20-10, 22:24
I drive through between 10 and 10:15 at night.

Mw Jrp
12-20-10, 10:37
I dialed her and a few others and to my surprise she called at 11:30p and said come get me. We have dated several times before and this time she nutted 3 times; I got my 1 nut. I donated. 60 to her Christmas fund.

Got lots of BBBJ, BLS. 69 DFK, DATY, finger on the prostate and FIV and up her butt. I also got CFS CG, mish, K9 and even fucked Amber up the ass this time. She did not seem to enjoy it but I did. My nut was extremely hard as it was #2 for the day and we played about 1 hour.

She always looks like a million in her birthday suit and black thigh highs. If you check recent history you will find this doll's assets. Hands down Amber is my ATF in "Pussy heaven".

I can give active seniors her number and Kris, but there are no active seniors in Flint. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
12-20-10, 22:20
Saw many old friends, stood up by Natalie, again, so dialed a bunch of numbers. Of course most don't work, but Amber answered and said she'd be ready in an hour. And she was.

Got BBBJ, jacking, and FIV on the way and I was ready for action when we arrived at my pen. Got H&H. 50, near GFE, and more BBBJ, then 69, she busted and rocked those hips while I munched away and stuck my middle finger up her ass. She almost got me to nut, but I held off.

Then it was mish and K9 finish and Amber worked the boys perfectly. She has a fantastic touch, way above average BBBJ, and knows how to please, IMHO.

She said she has a new roomie and to call later for some fresh pussy. I just may do that. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
12-21-10, 09:43
I saw her on Lewis before the Natalie Snafu and the GFE date with blond Amber, so I set up a midnight rendevous with her and got her new house number for the call. Promptly at midnight I rolled up on her place and in she hops giving a BBBJ right away.

Since we have dated before she knows what I like and started out pressing all my buttons like a good little hoe. God love her! Then she wanted some extra Christmas cash and started winking her butthole and giner, working those muscles better than in a porno. I did not know she had that much talent, but it goes to show what muscle control a no-kids tight one can muster.

Then she says fuck my tight pink ass. I warmed up hitting her tight, large-lipped giner then eased into her butt where 20 strokes later I nutted a sweet one. I donated. 60 to her and then we made 2 stops for her to get a few things before dropping her at her house.

She said to call tomorrow and she'd have a young gal we can both enjoy. I'll believe this when I see the (unt. Michelle is the 3rd gal to offer a 3-some with a young starlet this week. Of course it is always manana. I can only hope and wet-dream! I guess my horny perverted likes are well known in town. But then Michelle and a few others have delivered on the 3-ways.

Digits to active seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Duckydo
12-21-10, 13:33
I saw her on Lewis before the Natalie Snafu and the GFE date with blond Amber, so I set up a midnight rendevous with her and got her new house number for the call. Promptly at midnight I rolled up on her place and in she hops giving a BBBJ right away.

Since we have dated before she knows what I like and started out pressing all my buttons like a good little hoe. God love her! Then she wanted some extra Christmas cash and started winking her butthole and giner, working those muscles better than in a porno. I did not know she had that much talent, but it goes to show what muscle control a no-kids tight one can muster.

Then she says fuck my tight pink ass. I warmed up hitting her tight, large-lipped giner then eased into her butt where 20 strokes later I nutted a sweet one. I donated. 60 to her and then we made 2 stops for her to get a few things before dropping her at her house.

She said to call tomorrow and she'd have a young gal we can both enjoy. I'll believe this when I see the (unt. Michelle is the 3rd gal to offer a 3-some with a young starlet this week. Of course it is always manana. I can only hope and wet-dream! I guess my horny perverted likes are well known in town. But then Michelle and a few others have delivered on the 3-ways.

Digits to active seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MWJ. You are enjoying a sexual smorgsabord. Damn I am jealous. Stay safe brother.

Mw Jrp
12-21-10, 21:39
And now you know Duckydo why I stay up here. Amber who you know, with the huge giner lips, came thru with a sweet, cuter than cute spinner, Jamie.

I got lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, the girls ate pussy too and everybody busted a nut or 2. Jamie may actually suck better dick than Amber, but it was munching on those 2 long lipped giners that was memorable. Amber's is of course huge and fat and lon-lipped; Jamie's is long lipped and not as fat. But they we both oh so tasty.

I also got each girl CFS CG and mish. Then Amber ate Jamie while I hit her K9. For my finish, I hopped on Jamie again and Amber worked her magic with both hands working the boys, taint, and prostate. I busted a really hard nut in Jamie's giner while Amber maximized the pleasure.

And this is why I stay in Flint as often as possible. Pussy Heaven, oh yeah! What a great way to finish 2010, with a pair of ATF's.

I have Amber's cell for you active seniors. Hopefully I will date Jamie in the a.m. before leaving town. Got to squeeze 1 more nut in, if I can. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Duckydo
12-23-10, 19:35
And now you know Duckydo why I stay up here. Amber who you know, with the huge giner lips, came thru with a sweet, cuter than cute spinner, Jamie.

I got lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, the girls ate pussy too and everybody busted a nut or 2. Jamie may actually suck better dick than Amber, but it was munching on those 2 long lipped giners that was memorable. Amber's is of course huge and fat and lon-lipped; Jamie's is long lipped and not as fat. But they we both oh so tasty.

I also got each girl CFS CG and mish. Then Amber ate Jamie while I hit her K9. For my finish, I hopped on Jamie again and Amber worked her magic with both hands working the boys, taint, and prostate. I busted a really hard nut in Jamie's giner while Amber maximized the pleasure.

And this is why I stay in Flint as often as possible. Pussy Heaven, oh yeah! What a great way to finish 2010, with a pair of ATF's.

I have Amber's cell for you active seniors. Hopefully I will date Jamie in the a. M. Before leaving town. Got to squeeze 1 more nut in, if I can. Be safe and good hunting. MWMay have to make a trip up to Flint again. You keep posting mouth watering post like this got me Jonesing for duos. Thanks for all the reports. How is mongering down in Dayton these days?

Mw Jrp
01-02-11, 22:44
She returned my call just as I was getting ready to call Natalie back, and I am glad she did. I also saw blond Amber out and about. I picked up Amber at 7:25p and dropped her at 8:45p. So, she spent over an hour pleasing me, and she nutted herself at least 6 times. The thing I love most about Amber besides her huge, fat, yummy, pussy lips is her very muti-orgasmic ability.

She provided a complete GFE. Included were BBBJ. 69, DATY, CFS CG, mish, K9, anal, plus lots of prostate stroking, working the boys and taint, and getting me to the edge. In fact I spilled over before I wanted so she helped me get a second nut; just like a GFE.

The more I ate her and she orgasmed, the bigger those pussy lips swelled. I have a sweet closeup of the giner, but, unfortunately, cannot upload it, again.

The fella who called her from the 248 AC, she will get back to you. Tomorrow, she is trying to arrange a 3way with, Brittney, a gorgeous 23yo she promises I will love, and with whom she has been waiting to eat. Sure hope she sets that one up.

Mw Jrp
01-03-11, 22:05
As with most of them, they just don't happen. Amber called at 2p and said it was all set. But a 4pm confirm never happened and I was unable to reach her at 6p. But she did call as Chrita and I were on our way to my room, so I said call later.

As for LE in this town. Saturday night I saw 2 locals in their SUV's at midnight. They rolled thru the east and were soon gone for the night. I guess off to other areas or calls.

Last night after dropping Amber off around 8:30p or so, I saw a State LE trooper on Lewis. He clocked a guy speeding north about 55mph, did a U-turn, and lighted him up at Leith and Lewis. I followed down to see if the State guy would take speeding serious.

As near as I can tell LE of all sorts will not bother us mongers if we obey the traffic laws. And they appear to be few and far between. I guess things were different several years ago. But I was not mongering then.

Mw Jrp
01-04-11, 21:56
So I leave town this morning hours after the GFE date with lovely Sonia. Early this afternoon I get a call from Amber she wants to meet. I tell her if she wants to drive to Jackson I will gladly date her. She then asks for. 20 to cover food expenses and can I wire the funds? LOL.

All this after she blows me off last night as I roll around after midnight in the snow. She does offer up her cousin as a substitute, gives me an address about 5 miles north of where she was living. But half way there cous decides we have to stay at the house and she won't ride to my place. At that point I turn the car around and tell them NO THANKS!

These gals are a riot. You just never know what they will say, do, or try, IMHO.

Oh I got a call in the early morning from a number big pussy Amber was using and the guy wants to know if I took her back home yet? I told him I had not seen her for a day and a half, and could not help him. So, I guess she found a different place to crash for a while.

Never a dull moment in Pussy Heaven. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Fun Watcher
01-18-11, 16:55
Hello,

My wife and I travel on business and from time to time we go to a dinner function and have a few drinks.

Actually I get her quite drunk and enjoy watching men touch her usually at a strip club or adult bookstore.

We have frequented chicago and minneapolis but are also looking at a spot in NW Indiana soon and just so happens we will be in the Flint area this weekend. I am wondering if you have any adult bookstores or theaters within 45 minutes of Flint? We would come by late say 11pm or later and then maybe check out the adult movie or gloryhole booths etc. She is older, mid 50s but great body always dressed in a pretty dress, heel, s pantyhose no panties.

Just looking for an adult bookstore not a strip club this time so if you have any details PM me. Thanks so much and I appreciate you reading this.

Mw Jrp
01-24-11, 09:26
It was Amber the 23yo blond I dated before. She now has light brown hair, but the giner fur is still blonde. I thought I was texting with the cousin, Amy, off and on all day. And to confuse things more, when she gave me the new number a week ago, I thought it was big pussy lipped Amber.

Anyway, the mystery of who I was picking up in Genesee at 10:15p last night was solved when Amber with the glasses hopped in and started jacking and giving her gentle BBBJ. Some time these hoes can be like a box of chocolates. LOL.

Amber was clean, fresh, and not high, so we had a GFE date and she took at least an hour pleasing. About the only thing she won't do is lick the taint. Other than that I got DFK, FIV, BBBJ. 69, DATY, CFS CG and mish finish. Amber has an exceptionally soft and hardening touch when fondling the boys.

Also, her ginerjuices up more than most, and we really didn't need the lube. She has difficulty nutting but amost did between the 69, DATY, and her rubbing the clit. But in the end I got tired of waiting and got my own nut before she got off.

I dropped her off in her driveway and have a new number for active seniors. That's active seniors, not you Frank, the cop, with 0 posts. And like before she has incall at the new digs. If you are lucky the cousin, Amy, might even join. But, I have never been with her, and not really sure she dates.

Oh, BTW, I spoke to the 20yo Jen, but she had Krissy call back and I told them tomorrow. I was not up for 2 last night. Besides I had put Amber off most of the day and I was committed to dating her.

TwistedBrother
01-24-11, 15:33
Not sure about Flint, but you could check out Lansing. About 45 min. Away. There's a few Velvet Touch bookstores, but I'm not sure they still have operational booths. There is, however, a place called Deja Vu that has booths with glory holes (strip club, too).

Hello,

My wife and I travel on business and from time to time we go to a dinner function and have a few drinks.

Actually I get her quite drunk and enjoy watching men touch her usually at a strip club or adult bookstore.

We have frequented chicago and minneapolis but are also looking at a spot in NW Indiana soon and just so happens we will be in the Flint area this weekend. I am wondering if you have any adult bookstores or theaters within 45 minutes of Flint? We would come by late say 11pm or later and then maybe check out the adult movie or gloryhole booths etc. She is older, mid 50s but great body always dressed in a pretty dress, heel, s pantyhose no panties.

Just looking for an adult bookstore not a strip club this time so if you have any details PM me. Thanks so much and I appreciate you reading this.

Mw Jrp
01-24-11, 20:39
And today was no different. I called Krissy and Jenifer at 5p and got no one. But when I called back at 5:30p Jenifer was game and said come pick her up, so I did.

But my wits were alert thanks to Forever Det. She was waiting on the porch and got in, started jacking me thru my pants, but the phone rang. Now she had agreed to H&H my placce for. 40, but she had to go back. A quick BBBJ was offered, to which I declined. I dropped her at the house, said call me when she wanted to spend a little time.

I think the whole deal was a set, she asked for. 05, to which I said no cash on me, it was all in the room. So, I never did hear from Krissy, but did see her on Minnesota at 7p where she was yesterday, and of course she wanted a ride.

I told her I just dropped someone else off and couldn't help her. She wanted. 10.

Both girls offered to take the loan today off tomorrow's events. LOL.

Anyway, I dialed Natalie and got H&H. 40 in the room, including some LFK. 69, BBBJ, and a mish finish. Since she whined about time and seemed to hurry me, I gave her no tip. She has about the best bod I can find in Flint, but if her attitude remains like it was, I will cross her off.

There are too many here that go the extra mile, don't rush, and have decent youthful bods, not quite as firm as Natalie, but close enough, IMHO.

Mw Jrp
01-25-11, 08:59
Finally connected with this Amber; she has a new number, but you can leave a vm at her old one and she'll get you message and number. I picked her up at 10:30p. This gal is my ATF, not because she is the most gorgeous or has the best build. Forme she is a very nice bod, is lots of fun, is vocal, does it all, has the longest fatest giner lips, and is the most responsive girl I know. Her orgasms are legend in my mind anyway.

On the way from her house she gave her exceptional BBBJ and jacked me all the way. In the room there was DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY. 69, more DATY, and she brought her little buzz toy for extra pleasure. It felt great while she sucked away and had it on the boys, taint, and butt.

Finally before I prematurely erupted I had her CG CFS. She busted 2 nuts this way one boucing and the other rocking. By this time she had 6 orgasms. Then it was time for mish which she begged me to do. I should say at this point I had my finger up her butt off and on, feeling her muscles contrat with a few of her orgasms.

As I enjoyed the mish, I alternated some DATY, and butt play. Then I entered her ass. At first she sighed, and I popped out. But the next time I drove it into her butt she sighed with pleasure. I soon was balls deep in her ass, and those muxcles started spasming and I too busted a really hard nut.

She started getting vocal and I thought she was protesting, but then realized her words were of bliss and joy. She was amazed at busting another nut, anally! I think my belly rubbed against her then swollen clit which is how she got number 8 orgasm. Or can a girl nut anally? Got me, I have little experience.

But either way, Amber the nymph, wants at least 1 other session and another anal O before I leave town. And this is why Amber is my ATF.

I dropped her off at home at midnight. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
01-25-11, 21:33
She called me early this afternoon and I took my time returning the call several hours later. At 5:15p I called her and we agreed on a 6pm meet at her house. I aksed if she really had time, this time, and was not wanting another ride around the block. She assured me she would ride to my place and spend some time.

I got jacking all the way, and had FIV and on her large clit most of the way to my room. In the room she was just what every spinner-lover, loves; a hard-body, with firm A's, pink tipped, and a large lipped and fat giner with trimmed fur, and freshly shaved legs. Her long dark hair and big blue eyes, she truely looks like a model and that is where she is going tomorrow for a 10 day trip out of the snow. Then 2 more trips out west, so she claims, and it is believable.

Anyway, she won't kiss, but loves her giner eaten, so I DATY until she busted. Then I had her BBBJ and to my delight she was much better at this than her young years might indicate. She had a soft slurpy technique and she bobbed her head just right and soon I was hard. It was a combination of more FIV, her hot bod, and her exquisite sucking that could have easily gotten my nut.

But I was dying to tap that giner of her's, no-kids, tight, sweet, and oh so eatable. CFS CG first and again I almost busted. But it was RCG that I really had to slow her down. She has a tiny little bumper with a very pink butt-hole. The lips stretching over my shaft, that tiny ass, and the pink hole winking at me was a sight to behold.

Anyway, I had her flip, lay back, and I mounted her msh. She reached under, as all spinners can do, and worked the boys, just right. Again surprising me with her talents. Soon I was over the top, busting a nut in a 20yo, no-kids, tight snapper; and she was mark free, and gorgeous. After all she does modeling.

She left her phone off during our 25 minute session, thank God, because she had 10 messages, and I had to listen to most of her drama play on the way back to her house. But it was certainly worth it. Wow! Now Amber from yesterday is a real pleaser, but Jenifer is a real looker; two banner nut days, IMHO.

I have digits for this one for very active and current seniors. Sorry Frank with 0 posts you don't qualify. So, if you want to tap a model-type, Jenifer's the gal. She said to call her in 2 or 3 weeks after her travels are done. I know I will on my next visit to north Detroit.

I told Jen to be sure and thank her sis, Krissy, for referring me to her, and don't tell her I paid you. 50.

Flint69
01-26-11, 19:47
From 2:30 to 5:30 today I rolled between east side and fenton road. Only SW I saw was a WSW, long daek haire, looked about a six get scooped up, never saw anything on the east side at the usual spots. Once again never saw any leo out.

Mw Jrp
01-26-11, 22:49
I got a call from her number and figured it was sister, Krissy, but fortunately for me it was the 20yo hottie and she wanted to meet, again. I have only dated about 2 others. 2 days in a row, so that speaks volumns about how smkin she is, IMHO. Although I did think about some of her don't and the distractions from yesterday, but she said it was a calm day for her and she would take more time. Magic words, eh?

So I picked her at 6:45p and stopped for Little Cesaer's at 8:15p near her house, before the drop. So in fact she spent over an hour pleasing me and vice-versa. She still is not into french kissing but she allowed some kisses, and of course lots of BBBJ and DATY.

The DATY and 69 was especially memorable. As with most novices, non-street girls, or at least all 20yo's, she responds well to stimulationn especially tongue on her clit. She actually busted twice while I licked her fat lipped giner and larger than average clit. Her nut was in no way a fake. She rocked her hips, panted like a puppy, called and screamed my name and a few obsenities, and her tummy contracted in waves while her giner muscles clenched and spasumed. No faking this one, for sure.

Jenifer's large pussy lips match her those on her face, Angelina like. She is 5'9" of lean mean fucking machine, and 121. She has the cutest pink tipped A's like a budding teenie, IMHO, and they seem to be sensative too.

After 35-45 minutes of prelims and with her nutting like a GF, I had her hop on CFS RCG and ride my pole while I enjoyed the view. Her tiny little round butt and pink hole together with the giner lips sliding up and down was a view to photograph. She even reached behind to open her butt and improve the view. A nice horny touch I'd say.

Then it was my turn. I was going to finish K9 and have her work the boys and butt, but her long arms reach under while I pumped away mish, enjoying her quivering A tits, and she got both hands to stroke the boys and taint while I nutted in her no-kids tight giner. Damn this girl is fine! She worked the boys and taint and let me finish completely.

Then I got a couple pics for the scrap book; unfortunately I cannot upload.

This date was about 100% better than the first. Plenty of time was spent like she promised and any reservations I have heard about her, or had, are set aside now. Jenifer is very anxious to hear from currently, active seniors. I cationed her about no shows and told her we have a website to communicate. So, don't blow it, just suck dick and fuck!

About the only thing off limits is DFK and anal. I have a feeling I can talk her into these with more sessions. But in the mean-time this gal is an ATF for sure. Sorry, Frank, this one is not for you.

motorcity
01-26-11, 23:31
There was a fire in the neighborhood stinking the whole area up but no visible LE even with all the FD around. Shelly was eager for a ride but reluctant to travel beyond the hood. She is very cute and looked like there must be some fun hiding under all the winter outer clothes. I would like to have seen more of her but her preference was for a quick car date and I was already running late. We found a quiet spot to do the deed, BBBJCIM for $30 and Shelly was ready to roll. No digits to share but I'd look for her again. The flames from the house fire added an eerily romantic feel to the encounter.

Mw Jrp
01-27-11, 20:19
I dialed several this afternoon and she was the first to answer, so I picked her at her house at 5p. I got a full on GFE for. 50 and 1 hour of pleasure. Crista took all the time I wanted and did my every wish. She does not walk much, has a real job, and is as pleasant as they come. She is conversational and knows how to treat a man.

We spent 45 minutes on the prelims, BBBJ, working the taint, boys, butt, BLS, DATY, FIV, spreading the giner, DFK, playing with the twins agaian and again, and everything else. I did not finger her butt or try anal, but covered the rest of the bases. She nutted 3 times, one during DATY was a really strong one and she shook the bed. It was erotic and gratifying.

I had her ride me CFS first mish, then CG, and then a mish finish. She rocked as I busted and she nutted a third time. At least I think she did. This is the great thing about part-time hoes, they cum easy and often, which makes for a real GFE, IMHO. Naturally, she let me finish completely. And like the last several dates she has a no-kids tight giner. God I love pumping into the ones like that!

Dropped her at a friends and kissed her goodby, until next visit to Flint. Crista is a little thicker than I like, but makes up for it with GFE attitude. Digits to currently active seniors, not that this town has any. Maybe some of you Detroiters or Capital horn-dogs would like a day of one giner after another.

Mw Jrp
01-28-11, 08:47
I had calls or texts from the 20yo, Natalie, the other Amber, and my ATF. It was a toss up between Jenifer and Amber, but I decided my ATF would do a better job coaxing the final nut in Flint and a GFE beats a 20yo, so Amber it was.

She spent about 1. 5 hours sucking, licking, jacking, stroking, and using her buzz toy pleasing me. In between, I DATY, we 69'd, and she busted 6 nuts. I love her orgasmic nature. I got CFS CG, RCG, and mish finish, and had FIV, and up her butt off and on.

It was a perfect date to finish an orgasmic week with 8 or 9 under 30yo hot gals. I love this town! They all have digits so active seniors pm me if you want more pussy than a guy like me can fuck.

On the LE front, the efforts seem to be hitting the drug dens. 10 this week, so the locals are busy with the big fish and seem to leave us mongers and the girls alone. For the time being.

Member #4590
02-01-11, 12:57
Never heard of glory holes in michigan. Has anyone heard of any?

BossPanther
02-01-11, 14:04
How do you become a senior member?

TwistedBrother
02-01-11, 16:01
The Deja Vu place in Lansing has some, not usually frequented by girls.

There's a place in Battle Creek, but not sure the name. Have heard of a girl or two there, but rare. Probably some others.

Never heard of glory holes in michigan. Has anyone heard of any?

Mw Jrp
02-01-11, 17:29
How do you become a senior member?6 months and 25 posts. MW

BossPanther
02-01-11, 17:48
6 months and 25 posts. MWThanks a bunch

Mw Jrp
02-13-11, 21:40
When she is bad she is horrid! I called her at 4:30p and picked her at 5p at her house. She was the "good Michelle" today. Stay clear of the bad one.

I got a GFE, DFK, BBBJ, more BBBJ, CFS CG and mish. I was going to finish K9 but the little darling reached under cupped the boys perfectly and even stroked the butt hole which excited the prostate. Like I said when she is good you get a GFE.

Since she reached all the parts I wanted stroked no need to flip. The best part was as I busted my nut she managed to nut too, so we came together. Michelle insisted she busted, no faking. I'm still not sure, but she swears she did. And it felt like she did. Maybe that was why she wanted me to keep hitting her no-kids tight giner mish, so she could get off.

Dropped he at home with. 50 for her trouble. If you are an active senior in good standing and want a GFE from a firm, hot, no-kids tight one, pm me. Michelle has lovely long pink lips that are tasty, but she is quite hairy. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
02-14-11, 09:06
I picked her at her home at 11p and dropped her at 12:30a. It was another GFE and that pussy of her's is to die for, IMHO, and it is no-kids tight, thick long pink lips. I have never found another fatter or bigger. Having no kids the deeper you go the tighter it gets.

Lots of DFK, BBBJ. 69, DATY, CFS CG, mish, but I finished in the butt; yep fucked her up the ass. She worked her anal muscles just like she does her pussy muscles except they are tighter. I think she actually gets off a little with a dick up her ass; what a good little SP!

But the real charm of Amber is her orgasmic nature. She must have come 7 or 8 times; our record is 9 in a session. In between positions and events I DATY until she nutted and it didn't take long, plus she came several times with my stiff dick in her.

And she loves to talk dirty. The closer she is to orgasim the more filthly words come from her mouth until she busts a nut, or the stiffer my cock the more the words flow. Horny little minx. It's enough to bring my nut too, so I have to pace myself to make it last.

Amber is my Flint ATF. There are pics of her prized possession, cvnt, in the archives. It is truely exceptional. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
02-16-11, 09:12
I picked her at 11p and dropped her off at 12:35a, so she worked for about 1. 5 hours on my final nut and thoroughly enjoyed her work. In fact she nutted 4 or 5 times herself.

Lots and lots and lots of DFK, BBBJ, BLS, licking the taint and butt, working the prostate and doing all she could to cozx my nut. I got to the edge about a dozen times and she lapped up the precum like a thirsty kitty.

I DATY, we 69'd, and I loosened her brown hole with my finger for that entrance, but decided her no-kids giner felt better, so I got all four positions; CG, RCG, mish and K9. I finishe K9 with her working the boys and butt just perfectly. Good little hoe, that she is.

There are very few that can please me the way that Amber does. From the time we rolled to my room she had me hard and kept me that way until just after I busted my nut. She is looking for 1 other active, clean, senior member in good standing.

Mw Jrp
03-06-11, 20:59
She is built for fucking. I picked her up at her house on the northside and got FIV, fondling the twins (she removed her bra for better access) , and BBBJ plus lots of jacking and this was on the way to my playpen. For. 40 + tip got H&H and about 30 minutes of stimulation.

I got more BBBJ in the room, nude lap-dance, FIV, and 3 positions. Chris busted a nut CG. First I got some RCG and she has long slide over the shaft lips, and a pink butt hole that begs to be poked. When I got to the mish position I could not hold back and busted my nut. I had hoped for a K9 finish, but her giner is just too much.

I dropped her off at home and have new digits for currently active seniors. She would like to hear from a couple of you. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
03-07-11, 09:06
She called me after the Chris date and I picked her at 10p and dropped her off at 11:35p. From the ride to my room to just after I nutted Amber provided a complete GFE. Lots of DFK. 69, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, and she tongued everywhere.

Several times she got some precum leaking and she lapped it up like a hungry dog. For the CFS I got all 4 positions and anal, and busted K9 with her working the boys, taint, and butt, just like a GFE.

Amber nutted a record 10 times. This is what I love about her. She is the most orgasmic gal I know. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Msuhoops
03-07-11, 14:24
She is built for fucking. I picked her up at her house on the northside and got FIV, fondling the twins (she removed her bra for better access) , and BBBJ plus lots of jacking and this was on the way to my playpen. For. 40 + tip got H&H and about 30 minutes of stimulation.

I got more BBBJ in the room, nude lap-dance, FIV, and 3 positions. Chris busted a nut CG. First I got some RCG and she has long slide over the shaft lips, and a pink butt hole that begs to be poked. When I got to the mish position I could not hold back and busted my nut. I had hoped for a K9 finish, but her giner is just too much.

I dropped her off at home and have new digits for currently active seniors. She would like to hear from a couple of you. Be safe and good hunting. MWSend me her # if you got time.

Mw Jrp
03-07-11, 21:59
She flaked on me yesterday after confirming a 4:30p meet was on at 3:40p. Since she tried moving the time I immediately said let's just meet tomorrow. And on I went to 2 young, hot, no-kids tight giners. No skin off my dick so to speak if one girl can't keep a date. In Pussy heaven there are always more cvnts than time permits.

Anyway, she was available and prompt today. I picked her at grandpa's house at 6:45p on the eastside. LOL. Right! She stroked me on the way and I fondled those tiny pink-tipped A's on the way. In the room she wore the thigh highs pulled up to her Bush and looked hotter than hot. I stroked and fondled her from head to thighs and hit everything in between. She has a washboard tummy and a nice round bumper, those tiny extra firm A's, and a long lipped giner that begs to be eaten.

But she started off with a BBBJ and in 8 minutes I was rock-hard and ready to sample the goods. I think she could have gotten my nut. I'm not sure she is that good at sucking, but the little tart drives me nuts. Anyway, I had her mount CFS RCG and ride me. But in a few minutes I was ready to cum. She tried to ride me to the finish, but I tossed her off before busting. Then it was CG and I could not hold off any longer. That little minx got me to bust like I was a teenager, and few can do that. Needless to say, her cvnt is tight, tight, tight. But her long lean, mark-free, spinner bod does a number on me. And that coochie is to die for.

I have a date with her tomorrow, well you never know with this one. She promised to shave the giner, baby smooth, and to spend at least 35 minutes stimulating me; and we'd do some DATY and 69. Promises, promises, promises.

Oh, and I told her to return your call Duckydo. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
03-08-11, 22:43
She wanted to meet at 4p and I changed it to 5:45p and she had me meet on an eastside street. Up she pulls with a BF driving, hops out of that car, and in mine. But she wants to wait for her brother to show and give him. 20. As collateral she offers to leave her phone.

I give her the. 20 when the van pulls up, both the BF car and it pull in a drive. She hops out with the. 20 and the phone, and says would you like to meet my mom? So mom comes over, hops in and asks if I want a date. I say I'll wait for Jen, and she jumps out and says leave my daughter alone or I'll call, the cops.

Now mom was tweaking pretty good, and I waited about 5 seconds, then took off. I called Jenifer and mom answered repeating her threats.

So, I have had 3 dates and one rob with this little package. If her lips are moving she is lying. So, buyer beware. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Duckydo
03-08-11, 23:35
She wanted to meet at 4p and I changed it to 5:45p and she had me meet on an eastside street. Up she pulls with a BF driving, hops out of that car, and in mine. But she wants to wait for her brother to show and give him. 20. As collateral she offers to leave her phone.

I give her the. 20 when the van pulls up, both the BF car and it pull in a drive. She hops out with the. 20 and the phone, and says would you like to meet my mom? So mom comes over, hops in and asks if I want a date. I say I'll wait for Jen, and she jumps out and says leave my daughter alone or I'll call, the cops.

Now mom was tweaking pretty good, and I waited about 5 seconds, then took off. I called Jenifer and mom answered repeating her threats.

So, I have had 3 dates and one rob with this little package. If her lips are moving she is lying. So, buyer beware. Be safe and good hunting. MWDaaayymmm. Thanks for the heads up Jay. Scratch one of the list.

Mw Jrp
03-09-11, 00:33
After the Jenifer hiccup I dialed a few numbers and got Christa. This was our 4th date and she provides a full GFE, any and all activities were on the menue today and thoroughly enjoyed. Chrita is very cute, blond, firm D's, but a little over-weight. Still she dresses properly and goes the extra mile.

She jacked me and BBBJ on the way and much more oral treats in the room. I guess the only thing she didn't do was lick my ass, but I didn't ask, and she got close enough covering all the sensative parts. So, it was BBBJ, DATY, more BBBJ, BLS, more BBBJ, more DATY.

Then CFS CG, RCG, mish, and I finished fucking her up the butt. Christa nutted 6 times; 4 orally and twice CG. Like my ATF, Amber, she is very orgasmic and gets into the session with DFK, sucking nipples, and the works.

I have to get her and Amber together for a 3-way; but that is for another visit. Chrita has a regular job and would like to hear from a couple active seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
03-09-11, 00:43
Dreia is actually Indian and Spanish, so except for black hair, she is hairless, and has a beautiful shaved giner. I picked her up at her apartment at 10:15p and dropped her off at 11:15p, so I got about 1 hour of GFE.

Included was lots of DFK, DATY. 69, BBBJ, BLS, CFS CG, RCG, and a mish finish. Dreia too gets into the activities, came 3 or 4 times, and sucks nipples, rubs my back; just like a GF. She has firm B / C's, a little belly, and a very smooth layer of pleasing fat, but is not heavy, just meatier for a cushiony ride.

She is very cute and works hard to please. She too, would like to hear from a couple active seniors.

I heard from Amber after the Dreia date and had to beg off. I just can't handle another girl tonight. Be safe and good hunting. MW

McNite
03-17-11, 11:29
After the Jenifer hiccup I dialed a few numbers and got Christa. This was our 4th date and she provides a full GFE, any and all activities were on the menue today and thoroughly enjoyed. Chrita is very cute, blond, firm D's, but a little over-weight. Still she dresses properly and goes the extra mile.

She jacked me and BBBJ on the way and much more oral treats in the room. I guess the only thing she didn't do was lick my ass, but I didn't ask, and she got close enough covering all the sensative parts. So, it was BBBJ, DATY, more BBBJ, BLS, more BBBJ, more DATY.

Then CFS CG, RCG, mish, and I finished fucking her up the butt. Christa nutted 6 times; 4 orally and twice CG. Like my ATF, Amber, she is very orgasmic and gets into the session with DFK, sucking nipples, and the works.

I have to get her and Amber together for a 3-way; but that is for another visit. Chrita has a regular job and would like to hear from a couple active seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MWCan you set me up with her?

Mw Jrp
04-17-11, 21:20
I called her and she was ready for a pick in 15minutes. She jacked and sucked me all the way. In the room we DFK and she BBBJ and BLS until I was ready for CFS CG.

She hopped right on and it felt terrific. Christa loves CG and rode me until she came twice. Each time she was embarrased about enjoying herself so much while working. I told her no problem.

Then I had her turn around for RCG. While riding me that way she said help myself to either hole back there. So I moved from her giner to her butthole with her help. But it was awakward that way and I was close to nutting.

Her large D's have big nipples that are fun to tweak and suck. And she said the sensation goes straight to her pussy. Christa is a very horny and orgasmic girl. I forgot to DATY. She really loves that too.

So, I had her get on all fours and I drove my shaft up her butthole and pumped away for a short few minutes until I shot a hard nut coming like a teenager. Like I said Christa will do it all.

She would like to hear from a few active seniors. Sorry, when I asked for a pic, she got shy. But would like to meet a few of you. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
04-18-11, 19:26
She drove to my room at 6p for an hour of GFE. Lots of BBBJ, BLS, ass-licking, DATY, FIV and up the butt. She came 5 or 6 times and talks dirty, especially when she starts to nut. Amber is probably my ATF for all-around kink and satifaction.

I also got CFS CG and RCG with lots of butt play and she enjoyed it all. Then I flipped her on her back for mish where she came twice. I almost busted but held off for an anal finish. She seemed to really get into it too and really layed the dirty talk on. A super GFE, IMHO.

She has a new number for active seniors in good standing. Here's a picture of that one-of-a-kind giner that tastes so good and is even better to fvck. OMG! MW

Joe Black
04-18-11, 23:20
Sweet Looking pussy.

I love to suck on them big lips all night long.

You are a lucky man.

She drove to my room at 6p for an hour of GFE. Lots of BBBJ, BLS, ass-licking, DATY, FIV and up the butt. She came 5 or 6 times and talks dirty, especially when she starts to nut. Amber is probably my ATF for all-around kink and satifaction.

I also got CFS CG and RCG with lots of butt play and she enjoyed it all. Then I flipped her on her back for mish where she came twice. I almost busted but held off for an anal finish. She seemed to really get into it too and really layed the dirty talk on. A super GFE, IMHO.

She has a new number for active seniors in good standing. Here's a picture of that one-of-a-kind giner that tastes so good and is even better to fvck. OMG! MW

Tonto2037
04-19-11, 12:10

She has a new number for active seniors in good standing. Here's a picture of that one-of-a-kind giner that tastes so good and is even better to fvck. OMG! MWNow that's a nice looking "giner" as they say! Luscious Lips to enjoy!

Mw Jrp
04-19-11, 20:17
We dated several times before and I have posted pics of that really fine pink yummy giner. Now that she is clean and no longer walks the eastside she doesn't want any referrals, more business, or for me to post pics. Too bad for us all.

I got H&H and a near GFE with plenty of BBBJ, LFK, and 3 positions. She actually nutted before I did while we fvcked hard mish. She got sopping wet and there was cum juice all over her cvnt lips and dripping down her butt. I have seen only a couple other girls wet like this; it was a white milky substance, not clear pee, so she is a nutter not a pisser. LOL.

Anyway, after inspecting her cum and her wet giner I hit it again and finally busted my nut. She almost came again. That's the nice thing about some of these gals that get cleaned up off and on and they often get GFE horny. It's amazing how easily some of them will nut.

Oh yeah she started off kneeling in front of me with a BBBJ, dressed in black thigh highs, and used both hands to work the boys and all the sensative parts. For a young gal she knows how to please. And those tits of her's are some of the finest around, IMHO.

So, for the time being she is off the grid. Those of you who have her contact, go get some. Those that don't just wait. She'll fall back; most seem to. MW

Mw Jrp
04-19-11, 23:22
She came to my room at 9:30p and just left. We did everything like yesterday except I was not stiff enough for anal so I finished mish while she clamped those magic muscles on me to make the busting exceptional.

Since I really needed more rest than I got after the Kris date, Amber BBBJ, BLS, licked the taint and worked the prostate for about 45 minutes. I gave her a couple breaks and DATY so she could get a few nuts. In total she came 6 or 7 times, several with me in her sweet giner.

I got all four positions and tried anal but it was more effort than it was worth. Any which way Amber is a treat, IMHO. I'll let the pic speak for our session. She is my ATF, and would like to hear from very active seniors in good standing.

What a giner, eh! MW

Golfcart
04-19-11, 23:58

So, I have had 3 dates and one rob with this little package. If her lips are moving she is lying. So, buyer beware. Be safe and good hunting. MWWhen she doesn't follow the plan, when anything happens off script it is time to get out of there. There is no time for an explanation. Too often the first surprise is quickly followed by another one that's much worse.

Return the favor by surprising her by leaving.

We don't think clearly when surprised. We rationalize the surprise to fit our expectation that we're still going to get laid. That's too dangerous.

The only time I got burned was when I was surprised by a change in the plan. I rationalized, went on with it and got burned. I was a mark and didn't know it. None of this would have happened had I immediately left when what I was told turned out not to be true.

Original Man 78
04-23-11, 15:56
MW,

That's one pretty pink pussy.

Fungi420
04-25-11, 17:02
Wasn't sure if this should go under strip clubs or not so just move it if it belongs elsewhere.

I stopped in Velvet Touch last summer on a whim around 9 pm, I hadn't been in there in probably 15 years, since they had girls sitting to the right in a "waiting area" when you walked in and it was all pink. It is all redone now, when I walked in 2 girls were behind the counter, one asked what I was looking for, so I asked what all was available. She said they offered dances for 3 / song but I wasn't ready to hop back in at the time and didn't try it out and see how the menu was.

Anyone else had anything there? Both girls were about a 6. Also I see girls sitting on the bench outside there from time to time, haven't checked one yet.

Fundboy
04-25-11, 19:55
Have not been to VT in a long time but my experience has been they are all (several around Mich) rip-offs. Promise a lot up front but deliver very little in back. However, the one at I-75 and Mt Morris Road was raided a few years back for

Prostitution. So maybe there are extras available. Someone posted on Lansing board that VT in Lansing offers nothing more than HJ's. As always YMMV.

Fundboy
04-25-11, 19:57
Have not been to VT in a long time but my experience has been they are all rip-offs. (several around Mich). Promise a lot up front but deliver very little in back. However, the one at I-75 and Mt Morris Road was raided a few years back for prostitution. So maybe there are extras available. Someone posted on Lansing board that VT in Lansing offers nothing more than HJ's. As always YMMV.

Mw Jrp
04-26-11, 18:08
I called her on the way in to town and said to meet me at my room at 5p. She arrived early and I got a full GFE with an anal finish. Amber nutted 5 times and I got my one with 4 positions including the finish.

Her giner is yummier and more fuckable than ever and her clit is ready to bust all the time. She is my ATF in Michigan. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
05-15-11, 22:38
Her friend is on the rag, so no 3-way. Amber loves to eat Nicole's pussy. Maybe later in the week. For tonight she came to my room and gave her usual GFE performance. She arrived braless and pantiless, stripped down, and put the thigh highs on.

We got in lots of DFK, BBBJ, BLS, taint and butt play (her tongue) , DATY. Amber is a true nymph and came 8 times; 5 while I licked that yummy pussy of her's. How about that giner?

I got in CFS CG, RCG, mish, anal, K9, and finished mish since her no-kids tight giner is actually better to fvck than her ass, IMHO. She loves a hard dick and cums, and cums, and cums. She nutted during most positions.

She spent an hour entertaining me; and enjoyed herself too. I certainly did. She is an ATF. Nice giner and clit, eh? Yummy, yummy, yummy. Digits to active seniors. MW

Mw Jrp
05-16-11, 18:15
She came by at 4:30p and just left. Non-stop 1+ hour of sex. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, taint licking, more BBBJ, more DATY, some 69. Amber came many times and very hard. Twice I used a finger to hit her G-spot while DATY and she bounced all over the bed and half the hallway could hear her big O.

I got my 4 positions and held off for a large built-up nut. Amber said she loves to swallow, and I know she lapped up all the precum she could get. So, I decided to let her have a mouthful. She followed directions perfectly as I got to the point of no return, the nut, and after; slowly sucking my dick after the nut, for about 15-20 seconds, until I was completely drained.

True to her words she caught every drop and it was all gone after I removed my cock from her mouth. Oh, I forgot to mention she is very vocal about talking dirty and coaxing a nut. Like I said before she is an awesome nymph.

She promised to get minutes for her phone and her friend Nicole for a 3way later this week. Amber says Nicole is her ATF biotch. Sounds like fun to me. MW

Mw Jrp
05-16-11, 22:35
After the Amber date found Chris porch sitting with her cousin. When she saw me she ran to the car, hopped in, and off we went with her jacking me and BBBJ. She does not walk any more and is not interested in referrals. Oh well.

Got DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS mish, and it was heavenly to bust in another no-kids tight giner. She trimmed the Bush this time and her long pink lips were yummy. She claims to not cum while working, but she did thrash about like she was close, as I munched away on her clit. I don't think she was faking her enthusiasm.

I had some difficulty busting but eventually with her patience I got the second nut. Chris has one of the best bodies of any gal in town, wow, IMHO. Sorry she would not give up a fresh pic. But there are a couple from a year or so ago in the history. MW

Mw Jrp
05-19-11, 21:40
Amber came thru with her friend. We would have met earlier this week but Nicole had her period. It was over now, so Amber said come back for a 3-way with 2 nuts. How could I refuse a girl with an offer like that?

We spent about 1. 25 hours entertaining me and the girls took time out to DATY on each other. Everybody got at least 2 nuts. Amber got about 4 and thanks to her love of the giner Nicole busted about 6 times.

We started with a double BBBJ, where the girls took turns sucking the shaft while the other BLS and worked on the taint. Then I had each take a turn straddling me so I could DATY while the other one sucked away BBBJ. In between there was lots of DFK and more BBBJ, and DATY.

Amber's BBBJ is about the best. She works the boys with her hands and fingers just perfect. But Nicole's is equally great and quit different. She uses her tongue on the head and sensative part behind the head which is outstanding. The two of them sucking away is beyond belief.

For the first nut I took turns CFS mish on each girl and finished in Nicole's giner while Amber used both hands on the boys and butt. It was pure heaven, IMHO.

I cleaned up while Amber DATY on Nicole. She was writhing in ecstacy so I joined in DFK, sucking her tits, then DATY on Amber while she ate Nicole. Then I had Nicole suck me while she was nutting.

I got hard enough again and had the two spend another 20 minutes tag-team sucking me until I came nut#2. Nicole does not like to catch, but Amber loves cum, so I had Nicole lick the boys and taint while Amber caught the small load, every drop, none was spilled.

Here's a pic of the 2. You will recognize Amber's big, fat, juicy pussy. What a pair! I can't wait until next time. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Massage52
05-31-11, 16:01
[QUOTE=Mw Jrp; 1197167]Amber came thru with her friend. We would have met earlier this week but Nicole had her period. It was over now, so Amber said come back for a 3-way with 2 nuts. How could I refuse a girl with an offer like that? .

I always love reading about your escapades. You are my mongering idol.

Tmadden
06-16-11, 17:18
Saw a post on CL and is stated orally gifted girl. Emailed her and she sent a few pics. Outcall bbbjtcimws. 45 best one I have ever had. She's 21 a little thick, but great at sucking dick. Will repeat everyday LOL.

Mw Jrp
06-26-11, 23:24
She does it all for me and we both nutted; her several times and I got my one. Here is another pic of her giner and ass after I fucked her in all her holes. I love this gal. There are few like her, IMHO.

Digits for active seniors in good standing. MW

Jonny77
06-27-11, 21:06
She does it all for me and we both nutted; her several times and I got my one. Here is another pic of her giner and ass after I fucked her in all her holes. I love this gal. There are few like her, IMHO.

Digits for active seniors in good standing. MWI've been reading your reports for some time. Actually, even when I was active on this site 2 yrs. Back, your reports usually got me like "how does this guy get all these fine gals?" When I get to that senior standing, I would love to get some digits from you. Till then, I'll keep hunting for gems and #'s.

Safe hunting, Mw.

Jonny

Monty10
06-28-11, 14:26
Saw a post on CL and is stated orally gifted girl. Emailed her and she sent a few pics. Outcall bbbjtcimws. 45 best one I have ever had. She's 21 a little thick, but great at sucking dick. Will repeat everyday LOL.Can you share the link?

Thanks

Mw Jrp
06-29-11, 00:09
I called her at 7p after Amber no showed. Amber probably had a migraine or something. In any event I rode around for about 3 hours and spotted many gals, but none I wanted. Finally at 9:30p Tina returned my call. I think I placed 5 other calls and of course no one was home. They are busy little beavers, aren't they!

So I picked Tina at 10p from a friends house; different than the one I dropped her at yesterday. Got the same as last night and while I rarely repeat with the same gal 2 nights in a row, Tina is a repeat, like I said yesterday. Today's date was very relaxed because she knew and trusted me.

Again, on the way her pants were down, FIV, and lots of BBBJ. This gal is just plain awesome at corksucking, IMHO. And she BLS right down to the butthole, and I love that. Great oral gal.

I built the nut up for CFS, CG, mish, and then had her lay flat on her stomach. I parted her round butt, exposed a sweet looking anus and 2 thin giner lips; then plowed into the cvnt until I busted. Tina made sure to rock her hips while I busted, and continued until I was completely spent. What a gal!

And for those that know her, her's a pic of that hot little giner of her's. Nice eh? Tomorrow I'm on with her BFF, Jennifer. That should be interesting. MW

Mw Jrp
06-30-11, 23:24
Well it was all over the news today, Flint has cracked down on crack, drugs, thugs, and warranters with the help of State and Fed LE. Last night it was a rustle at Franklin and Dakota, tonight 2 State UC cars with lights and antennas all over it had a car and a couple guys cuffed on Iowa at Delaware. And those cops were huge, no one I'd mess with!

So far they are leaving the girls and us guys alone; going after the big fish. But I predict before the out-of-towners leave town, they will descimate the SW herd, just like the Jnet thinned the girls in Jackson 1. 5 years ago. Back then that little town must have had 50 girls working. You could drive around any early eve and find 15 to chose from.

I can only pray I am wrong, and misdemeanor folks will escape the hammer, but we all know the drill. I hope it doesn't get as bad as Detroit for UC and car stops.

Let's hope Pussy Heaven doesn't go to hell! Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
07-04-11, 19:01
Picked her us at 4:25p for H&H in my room. She was jacking and sucking me as only she can on the way and much much more BBBJ, BLS, anal play and licking and she sucked up the precum about 10 times. She says it is sweet and she loves the taste. What a performer!

Got 3 positions plus anal, as usual with her; lots of DFK, DATY, FIV, and let her finish me RCG while I enjoyed the view of her long, fat giner lips stretching over my shaft and her little butt hole that I just fucked.

Needless to say, she provides a full-on GFE. Amber is my ATF. Although there are several in this town that can and will do it all with exceptional skill. Here is another pic of her assets. She would like to hear from a couple active seniors. MW

Mw Jrp
07-07-11, 18:40
I called 6 numbers including Jessica's on the way over to Pussy Heaven and got no one. But on arrival I found Jessica with some friends on Davidson. She asked for 20 minutes to ready herself and to pick her at her house, and so I did. Her V / M was full so she deleted the messages with one hand using my phone, while jacking me with the other. After that project was done she sucked my dick the rest of the way to my pen.

Got the usual, BBBJ, BLS, licking the taint and below, FIV, DATY, and several positions CFS including fucking her butt again both mish and RCG. For some reason I wasn't nutting anal, so I mounted her mish again and finished with a strong nut that way.

She came 4 times and played with her clit in between her orgasms. She seems to be a horny little minx. I dropped her near her home, and have a fresh pic of her holes just after I fucked them. She also would like to hear from a few active seniors. MW

JMRputt
07-08-11, 00:05
I called 6 numbers including Jessica's on the way over to Pussy Heaven and got no one. But on arrival I found Jessica with some friends on Davidson. She asked for 20 minutes to ready herself and to pick her at her house, and so I did. Her V / M was full so she deleted the messages with one hand using my phone, while jacking me with the other. After that project was done she sucked my dick the rest of the way to my pen.

Got the usual, BBBJ, BLS, licking the taint and below, FIV, DATY, and several positions CFS including fucking her butt again both mish and RCG. For some reason I wasn't nutting anal, so I mounted her mish again and finished with a strong nut that way.

She came 4 times and played with her clit in between her orgasms. She seems to be a horny little minx. I dropped her near her home, and have a fresh pic of her holes just after I fucked them. She also would like to hear from a few active seniors. MWI am fairly new to this site, but I am wondering how you find the time to go between all these Midwest cities to hook up with all these ladies and get pictures to boot?

JMRputt
07-08-11, 12:10
I don't know about Mw Jrp, but I just get off my dead ass and get some.I am all for getting some and have for quite a few years, but I was just amazed at the full time work put in by Mw Jrp! I do enjoy his posts though.

Mw Jrp
07-08-11, 13:52
She is a referral, no fee, from Jessica. I spotted them on Franklin, separated by a block or 2. When Jess saw me she stopped me, called over to Salena, and said here he is, don't move. Then she told me go get her. There was an SUV next to her when I rolled over, but she followed her cue and hoped in my vehical. This happened after I worked an hour or 2 and rested from the Jessica date. It was 11pm and I had rolled about 1 hour all around town at that point.

We actually did the checks even though this was a referral date and then she jacked me. She wanted to suck before we exited the zone but I had her wait. Still for 10 of the 15 minute ride she gave a fine BBBJ. There are a couple better in Flint at sucking, IMHO, but Salena was way above average.

Got more of that in the room and she did whatever I wanted. We started with DFK, fondling, squeezing and then she sucked, licked, and stroked away for 25 mintes more since I was not hardeneing very fast. She was genuinely concerned about that and asked what she could do to raise the mast.

Eventuall hard I got CG, RCG, put a finger way up her smooth asshole, as she rode. Then I took a break and DATY. This gal came fast, loud, and as hard as I have seen in a long time. More DFK and finally a mish finish and she cooed while I busted, squeezed those muscles andr gently rocked her hips.

It was a full GFE and she would probably do anal, but it was our first time and I did not press that. She said to call Jessica and ask for her next time I was in town or if seniors want a date with this cute strawbeery blond. She has 2 kids, a slight baby belly, and some stretch-marks, but makes up for things with enthusiam and determination. I will see her again. Unlike Jessica the spinner, Salena has some meat on her bones and fairly firm D's for having kids. Her skin was milky smooth and that giner tasted great, was odor-free, and felt yummy.

Patience and kindness has it's rewards. They are beginning to share their friends with me in Pussy Heaven and that means more pussy for me. Ain't I a lucky fucker?

Oh, and here's a pic of that strawberry blond giner, just after I nailed it. I'm sure the newbies will think it's the same gitl in Dayton, or Columbus, Or? But if you use glasses you will see the hair color is different from Charlene (BSP) in Dayton. LOL. MW

Mw Jrp
07-08-11, 18:58
Well, for you nay-say-ers, I'll tell you all about it. First of all I have a full-time job that requires about 60 hours of time every week; paid for 40 of course. But the job requires travel around the midwest and I usually put 1000 miles a week on a vehicle. Even though the job is demanding it allows for generous clumps of free-time; I tell the ladies I'm on lunch or dinner break, and the truth is I am while dating them. With the travel comes upscale hotels and I rarely have anyone travelling with me, so each day I am my own boss. Although, I have several higher-ups to report productivity to daily, weekly, and monthly.

As I travel around, I often monger, do a little recon, or window-shopping. This is a hobby afterall, not a full-time job! I described my full-time paying job. So, in-between work-time I sprinkle some monger-time. That's how I can put 2-6 hours a day into the "hobby" and find quality girls for 1/4 or 1/3 escort rates. And now, since I treat them like queens (but I DO NOT overpay) they often hook me up with their quality friends for no charge. Thus, more yummy pussy.

So, I take this mongering business very seriously, and get more and better pussy than the average guy. Similarly, I excel at my full-time job, and am a top performer in our firm. My motto is you get out what you put in; I put in a great deal of effort in what I do, and I get some of the finest pussy around, IMHO. At least fine, affordable pussy. After all I am not a rich kid.

The few guys on this site that know me, know that what I say, I do; and who I say I do, I have dated, bedded, and boinked. As for you newbies that come on here asking questions or questioning us vets; DON'T. And you grasshoppers with 1, 2, or 6 posts don't send me pm's; I delete you all.

Get out there, get us some intel, get yourself some pussy, and tell us all about it. I started this hobby less than 4 years ago. Granted most of you don't have the freedom I do. But there are a handfull of vets around the country that keep several of the boards humming with as much tenacity and pussy as I get. And you can too. All it takes is a few conquests a month and in 6 months you are an active senior member. Notice, I said conquests, not questions.

Jonny77
07-08-11, 21:24
I just started posting on the board again recently. So, my status is a newbie although I've been in the game for a while now. Yeah, there were times (pretty often, I might add) I get pretty tempted to pm seniors first and ask questions or #s. But I HAVE NOT. I would definitely reply any legit pms, but I don't just go around and asking questions. See, I got a full time job that demands a lot of my time and effort. That means that this is a hobby for me. That also means that I'm very cautious. There are rules in the game just as well as on the board. For me, they are trust and earning respect. I don't think that one needs to post all the time to earn the rights, but one does need to show that YOU ARE LEGIT on the board. I don't often post my dates since I don't get to as much as I'd like. However, some members start to think that I'm legit because of what I write on the board. This is a game and a hobby. Every game has its rules. Just my two cents, guys.

Safe and happy hunting.

Jonny

JMRputt
07-09-11, 00:10
Well, for you nay-say-ers, I'll tell you all about it. First of all I have a full-time job that requires about 60 hours of time every week; paid for 40 of course. But the job requires travel around the midwest and I usually put 1000 miles a week on a vehicle. Even though the job is demanding it allows for generous clumps of free-time; I tell the ladies I'm on lunch or dinner break, and the truth is I am while dating them. With the travel comes upscale hotels and I rarely have anyone travelling with me, so each day I am my own boss. Although, I have several higher-ups to report productivity to daily, weekly, and monthly.

As I travel around, I often monger, do a little recon, or window-shopping. This is a hobby afterall, not a full-time job! I described my full-time paying job. So, in-between work-time I sprinkle some monger-time. That's how I can put 2-6 hours a day into the "hobby" and find quality girls for 1/4 or 1/3 escort rates. And now, since I treat them like queens (but I DO NOT overpay) they often hook me up with their quality friends for no charge. Thus, more yummy pussy.

So, I take this mongering business very seriously, and get more and better pussy than the average guy. Similarly, I excel at my full-time job, and am a top performer in our firm. My motto is you get out what you put in; I put in a great deal of effort in what I do, and I get some of the finest pussy around, IMHO. At least fine, affordable pussy. After all I am not a rich kid.

The few guys on this site that know me, know that what I say, I do; and who I say I do, I have dated, bedded, and boinked. As for you newbies that come on here asking questions or questioning us vets; DON'T. And you grasshoppers with 1, 2, or 6 posts don't send me pm's; I delete you all.

Get out there, get us some intel, get yourself some pussy, and tell us all about it. I started this hobby less than 4 years ago. Granted most of you don't have the freedom I do. But there are a handfull of vets around the country that keep several of the boards humming with as much tenacity and pussy as I get. And you can too. All it takes is a few conquests a month and in 6 months you are an active senior member. Notice, I said conquests, not questions.

Be safe and good hunting. MWI may be a newbie to this site. But not a newbie to the, how did you put it, the "mongering business". In fact I have been involved in this hobby at least 5 times longer than you have, as I am sure that I have the advantage of age. You come across a bit sensitive since all that was asked was how you find the time, no nay-saying. I actually enjoy your posts, since you remind me of myself 20 years ago! You go for it my man, and we will all try our very best to eventually live up to a "vet" like you.

Flint69
07-09-11, 15:18
She called me with her new direct number. Any active seniors that would like it, just have to pm me and I will be happy to share. Dreia would like her number given out.

Fundboy
07-09-11, 18:15
"Salena 26yo WSP 5'4" built, blond hair, blue eyes, strawberry blond carpet. WOW." report by Mw Jrp.

I also had a date with Salena last week (see #377 in SW section). She is exactly as he described. A very nice girl and aims to please. Some people are doubting whether his reports are real. I can say that they definitely are as I have seen a very few of the girls he has described in the past and they are all exactly as he depicted. He does a much better job than me of describing in detail their "assets and performances".

Side note to Mw Jrp and BossPanther: Thanks for the referrals. Much appreciated. Hope to return the favor in the future.

Flint69
07-10-11, 15:32
"Salena 26yo WSP 5'4" built, blond hair, blue eyes, strawberry blond carpet. WOW." report by Mw Jrp.

I also had a date with Salena last week (see #377 in SW section). She is exactly as he described. A very nice girl and aims to please. Some people are doubting whether his reports are real. I can say that they definitely are as I have seen a very few of the girls he has described in the past and they are all exactly as he depicted. He does a much better job than me of describing in detail their "assets and performances".

Side note to Mw Jrp and BossPanther: Thanks for the referrals. Much appreciated. Hope to return the favor in the future.Let me also say I have had some referrals from Mw Jrp and had the same experience as he posted. He has taken this forum to a new level with the talent he has found and he has never had a problem sharing numbers with active seniors, no reason to question him.

Member #4236
07-10-11, 18:18
I may be a newbie to this site. But not a newbie to the, how did you put it, the "mongering business". In fact I have been involved in this hobby at least 5 times longer than you have, as I am sure that I have the advantage of age. You come across a bit sensitive since all that was asked was how you find the time, no nay-saying. I actually enjoy your posts, since you remind me of myself 20 years ago! You go for it my man, and we will all try our very best to eventually live up to a "vet" like you.Yes Jmrputt, like you I've been at this 5x longer than the present midwest king of the board. I have well over 100 pus in several States, most of them from over 10 years ago. I concur that this guy is a bit sensitive to questions. I emailed him once about what he thought was the best town in Ohio / MI in which to monger (I'm in the west myself) and he proceeded to lecture me that he reviewed my posts, didn't see enough action and wouldn't give me phone numbers. I've never asked him for a phone number, but no doubt he does get bombarded by people asking for #'s. I for one don't doubt that he gets the action he says he gets, but IMHO I submit that he's a high risk player at this game. There's no way to do what he does and not be. On the strength of his reports about action in Dayton, I actually went there about a year ago and cruised for a couple of days. My impression from that experience matches what's reported by the bulk of members on the Dayton board: practically speaking, the action really isn't as great as it might seem from reading M's reports, unless one is just heedless to risk (like I was for most of the 90s). And I point out again, this isn't to say that he's making stuff up, but it is to say that I think he's taking excessive risk. The vast majority of M's posts are success stories, but there is a post in there about the many times he's been rousted by LE. Readers of this forum should take these two points into consideration before they're overly impressed by his posts, and from them, believe there's a Cooz Cakewalk in Flint, Dayton, or wherever he may report from. Cooz, maybe, Cakewalk, nuh uh.

Richardthr
07-15-11, 08:49
Had a dream about Selena from east side. Pretty much as described by others, blonde, glasses, fair shape. She likes the GFE and has the personality to become the atf for many. She still doesn't have digits but working on it. Told her about other dreams listed on this site and she was interested in having great reviews.

Tmadden
07-19-11, 15:20
This girl has very good oral skills and she swallows. She is a little big but not huge. I have to say she is the best BJ I have ever had in my life. She takes direction well and has cute face and nice boobs. I like playing with them while she goes to town on my cock, LOL. I am going to see if she wants any new friends. If interested let me know. She is a outcall BJ or car date.

Tmadden
07-20-11, 16:24
This girl has very good oral skills and she swallows. She is a little big but not huge. I have to say she is the best BJ I have ever had in my life. She takes direction well and has cute face and nice boobs. I like playing with them while she goes to town on my cock, LOL. I am going to see if she wants any new friends. If interested let me know. She is a outcall BJ or car date.She gave me the ok to pass along her information. Who else has a cheap outcall girl to trade info with? Pm me.

Waxon1
07-20-11, 16:25
This report was of no value to anyone.

It really did not tell anyone a thing.

This girl has very good oral skills and she swallows. She is a little big but not huge. I have to say she is the best BJ I have ever had in my life. She takes direction well and has cute face and nice boobs. I like playing with them while she goes to town on my cock, LOL. I am going to see if she wants any new friends. If interested let me know. She is a outcall BJ or car date.

Waxon1
07-22-11, 13:31
I was asked why his report was useless, so here it is for all guys posting reports this should help.

OK just read your report.

You did even tell us the girls hair color or what she looks like, you did not list how or where you found her, her rates or anything.

Read your post and think about this as if you are a guy that knows nothing, after reading your post he still would know nothing. Not even a name.

Alway think that you are talking to a guy from another planet when doing reviews flesh out the review so a guy can go find that same girl with a little looking.