PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Marcbu
06-03-06, 17:56
Went to the happy spa this morning and saw a girl that said her name was "mi mi". She gave an average massage but everything else was fantastic! I will definitley be going back to see her.

JPhoto
07-12-06, 00:47
I dreamed that I stopped by the VIP spa about a week ago. It was .4 at the door. The table shower was OK. There was a full service menu although it was a bit overpriced especially for the quality. The woman (late 30's) did very little in the way of a massage. The service was so-so with little enthusiasm.

Poppa John555
07-13-06, 01:32
I have yet to check out the VIP, but have been to Happy numerous times. Mimi is a classic, but for my money, Toni was the best. Toni gave a great massage as well as other fun times. For an hour it is .6 at the door, and usually a $ will get you a CBJ.
Just for a laugh, the next time you are in, ask the girls where they are from. It's always New York, New Jersey or California. Then ask, 'No, where are you originally from', and it will be the same response. I've always gotten a chuckle out of that.

Marcbu
07-16-06, 19:20
I went to the happy spa saturday and asked for mi mi. They said that she does not work there anymore and a girl that used to work there named candy was back. So I got a massage from that was definetly good and the fs was even better.

NcMgr
08-18-06, 22:36
AMPs from New York to Washington DC have been raided and closed in an FBI/Immigration sting operation. Anybody heard anything here?

Dream of AMP
09-16-06, 22:20
Stopped at the VIP as I was passing through the area. Won't stop back. TS, Sauna, FS. When I offered the tip and she asked for. 20 more. I said no, and she didn't argue. I think she just wanted to get started so she could get done quicker. I'm not sure why cause there were no other customers there. I now understand why. Girl was at least 40 y/o. Enhanced on top but due to have things adjusted again. Hurry up attitude and and during the FS showed little emotion other than trying to get things over. She probably would be better suited at being the mamasan. I will chalk this one up on the do not return list.

Barto
02-01-07, 19:46
I'm new to this board. Anybody been to Happy lately? I went for the first time last week and saw Kim. Not bad looking with nice body but a little old. $60 for 1 hour + $ for BJ. She would not negotiate. Demanded $$ for everything. I only sprung for the BJ because I didn't want to leave with nothing. Once she got the $ she was in a big yank to get it over and I was out in less than 45 minutes. I wasn't too impressed and may not go back unless you guys have a recommendation on how to deal with them and get more out of my experience.

TwistedBrother
02-06-07, 00:05
Boy, unfortunate that these gals are getting bad attitudes and asking for a lot. Cripes. As far as attitude adjustments, 1) I do my best to make them think I've been there before, even if I haven't, 2) I'm as nice, complimentary and charming as I can possibly be. Sure, it sometimes feels like an act, but if you can show the girl you think she's the cat's meow, then she starts feeling like it, is nicer to you, and sometimes it can all snowball into a real GFE. I've been able to get to this point numerous times. Sometimes I massage them and do everything I can to bring them to the big O.

I'm new to this board. Anybody been to Happy lately? I went for the first time last week and saw Kim. Not bad looking with nice body but a little old. $60 for 1 hour + $ for BJ. She would not negotiate. Demanded $$ for everything. I only sprung for the BJ because I didn't want to leave with nothing. Once she got the $ she was in a big yank to get it over and I was out in less than 45 minutes. I wasn't too impressed and may not go back unless you guys have a recommendation on how to deal with them and get more out of my experience.

Woodguy23
03-10-07, 23:45
A friend of mine told me about his experience at Happy today. On scale of 1. 10 it was a 3. He said he had to wash "himself" on the TS. After that he dried in the sauna for about 10 min. He was then introduced to his massuse. Her name was lili. And he said she was new. He said the cans were a 10 and the rest looked like a mack truck ran over his dog. He was rushed. He did most of the work. She just supplied the "cave" to go splunking in. He said that he would drive the extra miles to go back to lucky or sublime. He also mentioned that it was a. 6 session and a $. 4.

BC Tim
03-12-07, 02:14
I am sorry to hear that the Local AMP's are not to the par that they were the last time that I was there some 3 years ago. What Id like to see is that we stop going there and maybe the customer service will come back or else they will not chage over to someone thatwill.
There are many rock heads out there in BC that would or could service our needs and not to relie on these AMP's to service us just because we want something good or Asian.

Well you all know that LE is always out to but you or I and even them. Take your time. A great rule that I like is if they look too good to be true they are most offten LE. Unless you know them don't pickem up. Let some other sucker do that pickup as it just might save you a night in the big house and letting the messed up city officals to have your car. Again you offten find a new SW out and she has not hit the pipe so hard (then again see her in another 6 months), that you could pick up but this is still a risk of her being LE.

AIDS is out there. If you think its not then I have some beach front property for sale to you on the Moon. Keep dreaming. Cover that thing up and sure the hell don't eat that. Had not found any hotels that rent by the hour. Anyone know any that do?

Hell you want some Asian. Hop you're happy mongering ass right over to asia and enjoy a girl or two or more each and every night at rates that are alot cheaper then those BC SW's. I may just stay. Airfare and hotels are mostly the highest you'll pay but still prices are cheap if you want to live cheap or spend over a hundred dollars a night in the best hotels in the area. Myself I love the cheap. That gives me more funds to do more poking.

Until then I must close this as its great here in Asia.

Tim

Tcass100
04-29-07, 12:19
I recently had the displeasure of going to the VIP spa, Had a nice time in the sauna and the table shower was nice, but when it came down to the action it was way over priced, $200 bucks for her to suck me off and let me eat her pussy!, it tasted really bad and she didnt even make me cum, she then finished with the old hand job..for $200 bucks i was expecting some ass! man i was pissed!!..save your money and tgo somewhere else!

Tcass100
04-29-07, 12:52
VIP spa on Columbia was a rip off it was $60 at the door and another $$ for a FS which didnt turn out to be a FS just a CBJ and she let me give her oral. It only lasted about a minute and she wouldnt let me do PIV, every time i tried she pushed away, i finnally just let her finish with a HJ. I was pissed $260 out the door. I will NEVER go back there.

Hb Kid6
05-04-07, 09:02
I went to the VIP Spa in Battle Creek on Monday April 30th. I had a great time. $200 out the door. Never was rushed, the lady was named Rachel, korean girl and she was great.

Hb Kid6
05-31-07, 12:44
Has anyone been to this place off of Sprinkle Road in Kalamazoo?

Hb Kid6
05-31-07, 12:46
Went there back in early May. Ladies name I think was Candi? She was a bit of a ***** at first. Once I gave her the 1.4 for FS, she had a differnt out look. She have a great BJ, and S was ok.

Hb Kid6
05-31-07, 12:48
Is there any other Spa other than VIP and Happy in the area?? I seen one down the road from VIP, but not sure what type of action is going on there? Help a brother out. Trying to get what I can, without putting a dent in my wallet. I am used the Massage Parlors while stationed in Korea, $60 for massage and FS.

Luke20
06-07-07, 16:27
I was at the Happy about 7 months ago and I can't recall her name. But, her face was about a 6. But, the body was a 9. 5 and had some implants but looked great. Very good massage and put a big smile on my face. I've been meaning to get back that way since they closed our AMP's here in the Elkhart area (big bummer). Just wanted to know if a lady as I stated above is still there? I know allot of times they move around allot. But, I only been there is the VIP better? I paid the hour fee (40-50) might have been 60 not sure and was able to get a full massage for an additional 80.

I just wish we had one closer I love the AMP's.

Hb Kid6
06-22-07, 22:54
Went to Happy Spa today. What a fucking waste of time. First mamason was questioning me, how old are you, your first time here? Then she sent to a room, and this be**** comes in about a 6 face, nice body. She tells me she can only do a half for. 4, so we head to the showers, we have a little small talk, she ask me where I am from, I ask her, and she says Hawaii, and I say no, no originally? After that she got all bitchy, and acted like I had a attitude problem. I should have asked for money back there. We then went back to the room, everything seemed cool. She massaged me for about 20 minutes and said that was it. She came back in I flashed some green at her, and she said "Excuse me? " Like I was offending this *****. After that when I left I told her thanks for nothing, and she called me a asshole. I am never going back to that place. If I was you fuck Happy Spa, hit up the VIP. Much better service, with no fucking attitude.

Hb Kid6
06-22-07, 23:08
Here is the info on Sprinkle Spa in Kalamazoo, I went there had to be a month ago. A nice Korea lady probably mid 40's. You have to shower yourself no ts. She gives a awesome massage, but the dessert isn't that great. Paid. 4 for a HJ, didn't push anything else. Really wasn't my type, didn't have big titties, that I love on asian girls. Fake or real.

In Indy
08-06-07, 10:52
A buddy and I were flying down 94 when we noticed billboards for Lucky and VIP... I was totally shocked to see 'em and got a kick out of "semis welcome" and the fact that there was no other info on the signs (aside from the phone #). I figure a billboard for a “spa” on the highway with no info/details other than a phone number and the statement that trucks are welcome is a pretty good indicator of what can be expected.

On the way back down 94 the following day, on a whim, we called both locations to see where they were, hours, etc. Both were very friendly on the phone and mentioned regular prices/services on the phone -- which it seems a lot of the AMPs here in Indy will not do. .4 for 30 was the quote at both. We asked for the name of the girl on the phone, but she said she was not allowed to tell.

We had a bit of trouble finding either place (I guess folks from Indy don't understand the MI road & highway naming systems. ha), but sure enough, we found VIP on Michigan. There were 3-4 big rigs in the lot and the sign for the place was on front of an old utility barn type building with "Tire Service" signs still in the back. I said to my buddy, "This is definitely where I parked my car" as I was feeling pretty excited about the potential sleaze factor. Hey, I like the shady dealings. haha

I rang the bell, we were greeted by a 45+ but very attractive woman in a slinky dress with lots of makeup and nice hair. I'm sorry, but I didn't even think to ask for names, I think. She was immediately friendly, joked about us looking under 18, and whisked us into the sitting room area. I assumed the older woman who greeted us was the mama, but she wrapped her arm around mine and started me off to the booth. Another woman, probably 35, not very attractive but with very short shorts walked out and grabbed my friend's arm to lead him into the next room. I stopped paying attention to other details at about this point, as she was playfully swatting my ass, giggling, and totally winning me over with the 'cutesy flirty Asian' thing that I love so much.

The room was nicely prepared, appeared to be clean, and felt private enough. She asked half/full, I gave her the .4, said she'd be back, gave me time to strip down and lay out, walks back in... no more than 20 seconds in the room with me naked and belly down on the table, she walks over, does a nice LE check and pulls out a lovely, very large left breast with a spectacular milk chocolate Hershey Kiss type nipple right at my face, then hikes up her slinky dress, pulls a black thong over to the side and shows a nicely maintained playing field. I was completely surprised, as though this was my first AMP experience, I always assumed/heard that they'll generally coax you into letting the cat out of the bag, and usually not straight from the get-go. Then again, I do look young and not much like Uncle Leo...

She starts rubbing up the back of my thigh, up on my butt, and then lightly runs her nails back down slowly toward the back of my knee, repeating while starting to purr and get into details. She asks sweetly if I've come into to have fun, spend some money, be happy. My reply is basically, "Gollygee, of course!" She asks what sort of money I hope to spend... I hate that kind of question anywhere, but I say that without knowing what's on the menu, it is tough to say. But with .4 for the door, I figure I'd go up to .4 again so I started with a tip maybe of .3... she says, ".3? It be at least $$" I didn't have the cash handy, as it was just a spur-of-the-moment idea and honestly, I don't know if I would've been okay with spending it if I'd had it. I was just looking for a quick, easy, fun time. And I'm cheap.

She asks me to stand; she rearranges the bed linens and asks me to lie back down. Then she can't find the volume on the little boombox radio, I stand up again, turn it down, she thanks me and rubs a bit on my balls while I'm standing there before patting on the table, gesturing for me to lie back down. Unfortunately, the thank-you-for-finding-the-volume ball rub was about the extent of all that happened.

The massage was actually pretty decent. She used a good amount of pressure, had some nice techniques, etc. Good use of appropriate amounts of lotion, and she even powdered my lightly at the end. She did remove the towel and liberally massaged my ass and inner thighs up to my junk... there were a few incidental touches and grazes there, but nothing direct. She also took care of my feet and hands and overall, it was a pretty nice massage. She didn't ask for or expect a tip at the end, and offered me a bottled water on the way out. Would I return strictly for the massage? No -- my legit massage provider only charges me .4 for 60 and she works hard. Maybe if you get to know 'em at VIP, the menu may grow or include things that go for around .3 - .4 or under here in Indy.

How'd my buddy do in the next room? Not so good. He said he tried the subtle hints I'd mentioned, random things I'd noticed here, even up to the leg touching as she got started with the massage and she actually moved his hand away. He tried a bit more direct, running his hand up to where her ass was showing under her short shorts, but she again removed his hand. She also didn't chit-chat, probably due to poor English skills, but overall, he didn't get anything other than a lackluster .4 massage.

If only I'd taken my laptop with me so I could've checked out a few of the Battle Creek/VIP reports, I think I would've been good to go. But then again, half of the fun is trying 'em out and pressing your luck.

Have safe fun.

TwistedBrother
08-06-07, 17:18
Pretty interesting ... Surprising that you and your friend received such dramatically different results - I think one lady would not be happy if she knew what the other was doing, but not sure which one! Usually more consistent, unless it's a regular customer vs. a newbie ... but you were both new ... hmm

Anyway, if you can get a good time for less than 1.0 tip, you're doing very well at a hardcore amp, in these parts anyway, I think most of us tip 1.2 to 1.6 for FS. 2.0 is a lot, though.

You should try Penny at Euclid Spa in Bay City, if you can ever get up that way ... not a total babe, but you may be able to get FS for .8 tip or less - which a few of us have. She's the cheapest i've found in Mich.

A buddy and I were flying down 94 when we noticed billboards for Lucky and VIP... .

Have safe fun.

Looker27
08-10-07, 07:39
Was a let down at VIP twice, but had a great time one time with a mid 30's lady with a mole on her chin. the other 2 times "Jennifer" was not giving, except for HJ.

JPhoto
08-21-07, 22:00
I dreamed that I visited the Happy Spa a week ago. Although the visit technically seemed happy, the mechanical all-business rushed feel of the visit left me feeling not as happy as I had hoped for. The mamasan took me to the room and told me a lady would be in to take care of me shortly. The lady did arrive at the room relatively soon. She was a fairly attractive woman that was probably about 40 yrs old. I decided to stay for the half hour. I was not even offered a table shower. The massage was not very good. At least FS was on the menu. The massuese complained that 1. 2 was not enough for FS. She reluctantly agreed to FS and told me to bring much more next time. The extras proved to be mechanical and unenthusiastic. I thought the service was not worth the door and tip that I did pay let alone much more. I hope I do not have any more dreams about the Happy Spa.

BcHeadHunter
08-28-07, 04:28
It seems to be pretty slow, with no posts. Anyone got anything to tell about. I'm always looking! But haven't found anything lately.

NcMgr
08-28-07, 23:32
Headed out Michigan Ave toward I94 but no action there so I found myself at a happy place and met Sueme at the door. She provided table shower and great service. We kidded around a bit and she was very friendly. Her AR technique was outstanding as was the CBJ requested. Give her a try. Pretty typical rates of 60 for hour and $ service fee.

TwistedBrother
09-02-07, 11:38
Took my first shot at VIP the other night. I was in the Battle Creek/Kzoo area and decided I wanted some action. Problem was, I hadn't planned on it in advance and couldn't recall where different AMPs were or which ones were better.

I was actually in Kzoo to start and recalled something about Sprinkle Road. Found it, but then decided I had a better chance at VIP, so I tried for that. Managed to find it via the billboards on freeway.

I got a gal named Lisa, who appeared to have made up the name on the spot, so who knows what she'll call herself when she sees you. She's about 5'3, probably at least 30s, kind of big facial features (big eyes, heavy makeup) and enhanced dees (with nice nips). Said she'd been there 3 weeks. Didn't want nego. hassle, so left her 1.4 on table and she accepted.

Everything (TS, massage, FS) was "ok" ... She was a bit of a impatient, rushing type and since the Little Brother wasn't too cooperative, it wasn't easy to finish. If I go back, I'll probably hope/try to get someone else. I would rate it below most of the other Mich. AMPs ... but I do have fairly high standards too.

Jimmy Jammer
11-29-07, 20:23
Stopped in here on my way from Chicago back home to Canada after I noticed the billboard on I-94. I was hoping it was an AMP (what MP's aren't in the USA now?) but was not sure once I got a look at the location. Interesting choice of accommodations - a warehouse-sized place with a tire shop along side. Well, I didn't have a flat but I was in need of a tune-up so in I went!

Greeted at the door by a petite Asian woman who looked in her late-30's and was happy right away I made the call to investigate. We exchanged introductions. Her name is "Heather" and she is Japanese.

Go for an hour for .6 and Heather places me in the sauna first since the table shower is occupied at that time. Towel laid out nicely with another rolled as a pillow so I took the time to relax and catch up on some zzz's. Maybe 10 minutes later I am woken by Heather laughing, trying to wake me (I really needed to relax). She then takes me to the table shower (nice touch BTW - unheard of in Kitchener part on Ontario where there are about 40 Spas) and gives me a very erotic clean up.

I go back to the massage room with her and get a very good shiatsu massage with Heather thankfully using the roof rack on the ceiling I was checking out on the way in. Really enjoyed that touch as I love a hard soul-crushing massage and she was great at doing the spinal walk thing.

Comes time for the flip and tip and unsure of local rates I set down 1.4. I guess that was appropriate for the complete experience. Not sure what kind of details are allowed on this board for MP's so I will state that a very clean and tasty time was had by all. Mr. Happy definately left the building "happy" :) .

Would repeat as location was right for me and if the others are anywhere close to Heather in service level and experience, this place will serve as my new rest area in Michigan.

Loki 101
03-19-08, 10:23
I had a dream I went to the spa. I was surprised how busy they were, but with
a short stay in the sauna I was in. Saw Heather average for these places. A little lack luster in performance. Seemed unable or willing to take the pounding I desired. Finished OK for $.6 plus house I think I should have bargained better. Any who it was just a so so dream.

Hb Kid6
03-22-08, 11:27
Has anyone been to this no Spa in Battle Creek?

I see its ad in the Gazette every day.

Dodge383
04-09-08, 18:52
A dream I had about VIP

Busy place and hurried service.

Full service but the most hurried service I've ever drempt of at a AMP.

Dodge383 back to sleep

Hb Kid6
05-17-08, 09:48
I had a awesome dream that I went to Haru Spa.

Place is nice.

Shower and fun.

chick was from California, haha. Anyway she had a awesome ass and nice set of tits. I would say late 30's. Not sure but she might have been the only one working. I was there first and waited while she took care of another customer in the other room. This girl was working the cock i guess.

Anyways nice TS. Got back to the room and got FS for the standard tip. She licked me from feet to the tip of my dick. BJ was ok, Doggystyle was good.

Free Life9
05-17-08, 15:27
Where is the Haru Spa?

Place is nice.

Shower and fun.

chick was from California, haha. Anyway she had a awesome ass and nice set of tits. I would say late 30's. Not sure but she might have been the only one working. I was there first and waited while she took care of another customer in the other room. This girl was working the cock I guess.

Anyways nice TS. Got back to the room and got FS for the standard tip. She licked me from feet to the tip of my dick. BJ was ok, Doggystyle was good.

TwistedBrother
05-18-08, 18:45
Off Exit 100, north of 94, I think. Billboards on 94 going both ways.

(sorry don't know exact addy)

Where is the Haru Spa?

BCramrod
05-19-08, 13:36
It's in a strip mall on the north side of Tower road.

Tower road is maybe a half mile north of I-94 and runs just to the east.

Alwaz Vice
05-20-08, 08:15
In your dream what was house fee and what was tip?

Place is nice.

Shower and fun.

chick was from California, haha. Anyway she had a awesome ass and nice set of tits. I would say late 30's. Not sure but she might have been the only one working. I was there first and waited while she took care of another customer in the other room. This girl was working the cock i guess.

Paul Raider
06-09-08, 15:17
Got solid full service here today (6-9-08) from a tall Asian chick.Nice tits and terrific ass with a butterfly tattoo at the top of her crack.Wanted 200$ but I gave 180$.TS followed by CBJ with that butt right next to me and then she kneeled between my legs,more CBJ,and then she climbed on cowgirl.Good but not great as she rode me.Nice eye contact.She adjusted the angle and REALLY started to pound me....now it was great.I held off my nut and flipped her over on her knees and did it doggystyle for another couple minutes.She kept looking around at me like a frightened animal which was kind of cute.She was from San Diego which may explain why she wanted 200$ I lived out there 15 years ago and some MP's were getting 200-240$ THEN.She needs to understand it's a little less expensive in the Old Midwest.One more thing:This place,without a doubt,is the cleanest,sharpest,and best decorated AMP I have ever been in the Midwest.Clean,with orange,green,and blue black lights which causes the plastic flowers to glow...I recommend this place although the girls seem to be about average as far as AMP's go. Haru Spa(I-94 West to 100 exit,turn right,drive 200 meters to Tower Rd.turn right again and it is in the mini-mall to your left.

Happy hunting!

Free Life9
06-10-08, 22:49
What are the hours on this place? I drove by on a Friday or Saturday night a few weeks ago and it looked closed. Checked again sometime during the week and didn't see any open sign.

Got solid full service here today (6-9-08) from a tall Asian chick.Nice tits and terrific ass with a butterfly tattoo at the top of her crack.Wanted 200$ but I gave 180$.TS followed by CBJ with that butt right next to me and then she kneeled between my legs,more CBJ,and then she climbed on cowgirl.Good but not great as she rode me.Nice eye contact.She adjusted the angle and REALLY started to pound me....now it was great.I held off my nut and flipped her over on her knees and did it doggystyle for another couple minutes.She kept looking around at me like a frightened animal which was kind of cute.She was from San Diego which may explain why she wanted 200$ I lived out there 15 years ago and some MP's were getting 200-240$ THEN.She needs to understand it's a little less expensive in the Old Midwest.One more thing:This place,without a doubt,is the cleanest,sharpest,and best decorated AMP I have ever been in the Midwest.Clean,with orange,green,and blue black lights which causes the plastic flowers to glow...I recommend this place although the girls seem to be about average as far as AMP's go. Haru Spa(I-94 West to 100 exit,turn right,drive 200 meters to Tower Rd.turn right again and it is in the mini-mall to your left.

Happy hunting!

Paul Raider
06-11-08, 20:33
What are the hours on this place? I drove by on a Friday or Saturday night a few weeks ago and it looked closed. Checked again sometime during the week and didn't see any open sign.I know it was open at 10:15 a.m. Monday but other than that I dunno,I'm from Indiana so if you find out let ME know.I'd hate to waste a drive.

Tcass100
06-14-08, 22:42
had a dream I went to the happy spa about month ago, decent TS and sauna, room was clean quit and dark, massage was a little short but for the rest it was OK not hurried and very pleasant, although the $200 was a little exspensive plus house fee of $60 over all nice time but too exspensive

BCramrod
06-17-08, 16:10
I know it was open at 10:15 a.m. Monday but other than that I dunno,I'm from Indiana so if you find out let ME know.I'd hate to waste a drive.Saturday night at 10pm it was open.

There are no hours posted anywhere.

El Monger
06-18-08, 11:05
had a dream I went to the happy spa about month ago, decent TS and sauna, room was clean quit and dark, massage was a little short but for the rest it was OK not hurried and very pleasant, although the $200 was a little exspensive plus house fee of $60 over all nice time but too exspensive
Thats way too much. Unless it was a duo?

Bulls Eye
06-18-08, 11:25
We need to lower the demand, the supply is readily available.

Let's not limit our ability to indulge as frequently as we desire.

DessertKing123
06-29-08, 21:50
Going to try my first Battle Creek AMP. Could someone tell me the standard house fees and standard tip for FS at both Haru and VIP?

I've gone to Warren a few times and usually pay $40 house and $100 tip so I'm hoping it's in those ranges. I consider that a great deal considering the quality of Warren establishments.

Also, for those who have gotten around, would you recommend Lucky Spa or any other Jackson ones over Battle Creek?

Appreciate all your help guys.

TwistedBrother
06-30-08, 02:49
Dude, if you read the forums a little more, I think you'll see the perspective most have toward BC (very mixed) and toward Lucky (very good), and some indication on prices. Come on.

Hint: You have it better.

BTW, I read Warren all the time. Wish I could go there. Many of us remember Micki/Lisa from when she was here.

Going to try my first Battle Creek AMP. Could someone tell me the standard house fees and standard tip for FS at both Haru and VIP?

I've gone to Warren a few times and usually pay $40 house and $100 tip so I'm hoping it's in those ranges. I consider that a great deal considering the quality of Warren establishments.

Also, for those who have gotten around, would you recommend Lucky Spa or any other Jackson ones over Battle Creek?

Appreciate all your help guys.

Tcass100
07-02-08, 19:42
Thats way too much. Unless it was a duo?Unfourtunatly not a duo. I wont be going back unless the price goes down.

Digitaltenshi
07-10-08, 09:34
Visited Haru yesterday. TS was fast and not much attention to the boys, but the massage afterward was worth the house fee in and of itself. Didnt get the providers name, but definately will go back for another try.

Webo 1976
07-12-08, 16:09
Visited Haru yesterday. TS was fast and not much attention to the boys, but the massage afterward was worth the house fee in and of itself. Didnt get the providers name, but definately will go back for another try.Just wondering what was on the menu at Haru?

Can you describe your provider?

Digitaltenshi
07-13-08, 23:06
Just wondering what was on the menu at Haru?

Can you describe your provider?Guessing early to mid 30s, had her hair pulled back in a bun.

Nice face and body no puanch that I could tell. Overall, I'd put her at a 7 8 (of course, I've got a thing for Asian girls. So this may be a little higher than others).

To be perfectly honest, the massage nearly knocked me out so I was not in any condition for anything else. It was also my first visit there so the provider did not mention any other services.

Sorry I can't be much more assistance than this yet. But I'll be sure to report more next time I visit.

Jtinjxn57
07-30-08, 11:12
Been there a couple of times, its the former Odyssey nightclub on Michigan Ave.

Standard rub and tug, but with the right girl, more has been available (BBBJ)

Dodabeat01
08-03-08, 02:09
Just had my first wet dream couple of days ago. Dreamed of Haru, and met an ok temptress named Happy with some huge headlights with small beams. Received a hj ( which she gives new meaning to beating the stick) for $.2 including door fee.

Sigh, I know, rookie mistakes all over.

Webo 1976
08-03-08, 13:51
Just had my first wet dream couple of days ago. Dreamed of Haru, and met an ok temptress named Happy with some huge headlights with small beams. Received a hj ( which she gives new meaning to beating the stick) for $.2 including door fee.

Sigh, I know, rookie mistakes all over.What was the door fee? Can you give a further description of Happy? Would you recommend her? You should have been able to receive a hand shake for. 4+door fee (at the most). If you were a good negotiator you could have been walking out of there with a cbj or better. Never let them know its your first time; they'll take you for all you got. And never let them know how much money you have either. I too have learned the hard way. Good luck next time.

Digitaltenshi
08-06-08, 10:07
I dreamed of a visit with Annie @ Haru earlier this week.

Relatively nice looking ~40 y/o long, slightly curly black hair, but way too much eye shadow.

TS and and a much needed Massage were so-so, but they do a bit of back walking which I have not seen at other locations. Unfortunately, Annie was not as good as my previous dream, but still would leave satisfied strictly on a massage basis.

On the flip $ got a very enthusiastic CBJ with some BBBJ to get my attention at the get go; also dreamed of a little DATY, but mostly let Annie do her thing.

Msuhoops
08-10-08, 21:38
LOL, I remember my first time, she was wanting to look in my wallet to get all my money. You will learn alot and will learn fast.

What was the door fee? Can you give a further description of Happy? Would you recommend her? You should have been able to receive a hand shake for. 4+door fee (at the most). If you were a good negotiator you could have been walking out of there with a cbj or better. Never let them know its your first time; they'll take you for all you got. And never let them know how much money you have either. I too have learned the hard way. Good luck next time.

JWeber
08-26-08, 16:47
There are a couple of relatively new gals at lucky called Mickey and Summer. They're actually friends; both good looking and fun. Summer is a bit more rambunctious, but both will give you a very good full service with the usual price ($60 door fee plus $120-140 depending on your negotiating. Highly recommended.

JWeber
08-26-08, 20:15
There are two relatively new gals at Lucky. Mickey and Summer. Both good looking, give good massages and good full service. They're actually friends, and tag teamed me for one session. Summer's a little more rambunctious, but fun nontheless. Cost $60 door fee + $120-140 depending on your negotiating. Highly recommended.

TwistedBrother
08-27-08, 22:17
If this is Lucky Spa in Jackson, you should be posting this on Jackson general board.

That said, this is very interesting. Are Hannah and Sunny still there, do you know? In any case, good to know the newbies are upholding the tradition.

There are two relatively new gals at Lucky. Mickey and Summer. Both good looking, give good massages and good full service. They're actually friends, and tag teamed me for one session. Summer's a little more rambunctious, but fun nontheless. Cost $60 door fee + $120-140 depending on your negotiating. Highly recommended.

Digitaltenshi
08-28-08, 14:49
There are two relatively new gals at Lucky. Mickey and Summer. Both good looking, give good massages and good full service. They're actually friends, and tag teamed me for one session. Summer's a little more rambunctious, but fun nontheless. Cost $60 door fee + $120-140 depending on your negotiating. Highly recommended.JW,

How much did the double set you back?

Definately sounds like fun.

JWeber
08-29-08, 08:42
JW,

How much did the double set you back?

Definately sounds like fun.Sorry. Big mistake on my part! This is the spa in Battle Creek on Raymond St.

The duo did not cost me any additional $$, although I wouldn't know if everyone would get it. I had a session with Mickey a week before, and when I came back several days later and had one with Summer, she recognized me and joined in!

Digitaltenshi
08-29-08, 15:37
Sorry. Big mistake on my part! This is the spa in Battle Creek on Raymond St.

The duo did not cost me any additional $$, although I wouldn't know if everyone would get it. I had a session with Mickey a week before, and when I came back several days later and had one with Summer, she recognized me and joined in!Sweet. I'll have to check it out over there sometime. I was at Lucky a bit back, and didnt remember either of these two, so thanks for the correction.

Digitaltenshi
09-24-08, 19:17
Hey guys,

Just looking for a SP for a nice body slide. Any recommendations? I did see a post about one over in Detroit, but that's a bit distant.

Thanks

Hakusho
10-05-08, 23:29
Hi.

Just want to know where is the nice spa in battle creek?

In kalamazoo I didn't get any Spa with sexual connection.

I need some with full satisfaction.

Who can intro me any spa with sexual connection?

El Monger
10-06-08, 13:40
Hi.

Just want to know where is the nice spa in battle creek?

In kalamazoo I didn't get any Spa with sexual connection.

I need some with full satisfaction.

Who can intro me any spa with sexual connection?
If you would have read the forum you would be able to ask better questions, as that is not a good question. May I suggest you start at the first page on this website to see where to begin.
We look forward to your input and contribution.
Just joining and asking questions like that will only raise eyebrows.

King #1
10-07-08, 13:15
Hey guys,

Just looking for a SP for a nice body slide. Any recommendations? I did see a post about one over in Detroit, but that's a bit distant.

Thanks

If you're just looking for a body slide, you might try New Era (formerly Sublime, formerly formerly Akaysha) on Page Ave. in Jackson. Nicki does a good job.

Waxon1
10-07-08, 13:19
What is the rate for a hour now?

If you're just looking for a body slide, you might try New Era (formerly Sublime, formerly formerly Akaysha) on Page Ave. in Jackson. Nicki does a good job.

Digitaltenshi
10-07-08, 14:02
If you're just looking for a body slide, you might try New Era (formerly Sublime, formerly formerly Akaysha) on Page Ave. in Jackson. Nicki does a good job.Thanks, I'll definitely have to check it out!

Digitaltenshi
10-07-08, 14:27

Sigh, I know, rookie mistakes all over.I dreamed about her about a month ago, she was very thorough with the TS, but not much of a massage to speak of (unless you count tickling the scrotum.)

Anyhow, flip and FS was available for $. 4, although she tried hard to upsell.

Not my favorite girl over there, and I would like another shot at the girl I saw during my first visit. I wish I'd gotten her name.

Kennu
10-07-08, 16:26
Last time I was there it was .60 for an hour. I can't remember who I saw but very good service. BTW, shouldn't this be in the Jackson spot?

What is the rate for a hour now?

Digitaltenshi
10-07-08, 18:02
Last time I was there it was .60 for an hour. I can't remember who I saw but very good service. BTW, shouldn't this be in the Jackson spot?Probably, but I read most of the areas forums anyway.

Was the .6 just the door fee?

JWeber
10-07-08, 19:52
Last time I was there it was .60 for an hour. I can't remember who I saw but very good service. BTW, shouldn't this be in the Jackson spot?The last time I was there, I think it was around $100 for the hour, but for a good bodyslide, the masseuse expected an additional $100 tip. A bit much.

The best providers there were Tonya and Jackie, and last I checked, they were no longer there.

King #1
10-08-08, 09:47
Last time I was there it was .60 for an hour. I can't remember who I saw but very good service. BTW, shouldn't this be in the Jackson spot?

Probably should move there, but the original question was from BC, so that's where I put the answer.

Regarding rates- they were up to $90 for the hour, last couple times I was there it was down to $80. For the better girls, the only time a mandatory tip was mentioned was for a body slide. Otherwise, no mention of it. A nice touch is when they look surprised after you give them one. Nicki, Tonia, Jackie and Maria fall into this category. Jackie and Tonia seem to come and go.

For the other girls, they will let you know what tip they expect. Dillon and Shay are examples.

There may be other girls, but I haven't met them yet. I only get there about once every two months.

Digitaltenshi
10-08-08, 22:56
King & JW

Thanks much for the reports guys, its very much appreciated.

Tanaka
10-20-08, 16:45
I was driving on 94, when I spotted couple ads announcing Happy, VIP, and Haru Spa. Decided to stop by Haru. I was driving almost for 6 hours, and needed some massage with, possibly, some extra.

Mama-san is short and old. The only working provider there was a Korean lady about 45 y/o. She was OK looking with long curly hair, fairly tall. Skin is soft, but so is her butt and boops. TS was semi-automatic, nothing to right about. Sauna was cold, so used that time to explore her body. She has a reasonably good one for 45 y/o.

Massage included some back-walking, but was so-so (it was not bad, it was OK - I had much better massages before). In the flip she directly asked me what I want. FS was on the menu, but $$ was too steep for such old *****, so I choose HJ for $.4, which was performed rather professionally, but mechanically. She immediately left the room after she was done, which was somewhat disappointing, since I prefer some extra attention for at least 10 more minutes.

In summary, if you want OK massage, it is a place to go, but to me (coming from Canada) it was too overpriced.

P.S. The place was pretty much dead: clearly, there was nobody there before me (I stopped at Haru at around 1 pm), and nobody came during my stay there. Do not understand how they can possibly stay in business, since the whole set-up has at least 3 massage rooms, and everything there seems like brand new.

Digitaltenshi
10-21-08, 13:36
I was driving on 94, when I spotted couple ads announcing Happy, VIP, and Haru Spa. Decided to stop by Haru. I was driving almost for 6 hours, and needed some massage with, possibly, some extra.

Mama-san is short and old. The only working provider there was a Korean lady about 45 y/o. She was OK looking with long curly hair, fairly tall. Skin is soft, but so is her butt and boops. TS was semi-automatic, nothing to right about. Sauna was cold, so used that time to explore her body. She has a reasonably good one for 45 y/o.

Massage included some back-walking, but was so-so (it was not bad, it was OK - I had much better massages before). In the flip she directly asked me what I want. FS was on the menu, but $$ was too steep for such old *****, so I choose HJ for $.4, which was performed rather professionally, but mechanically. She immediately left the room after she was done, which was somewhat disappointing, since I prefer some extra attention for at least 10 more minutes.

In summary, if you want OK massage, it is a place to go, but to me (coming from Canada) it was too overpriced.

P.S. The place was pretty much dead: clearly, there was nobody there before me (I stopped at Haru at around 1 pm), and nobody came during my stay there. Do not understand how they can possibly stay in business, since the whole set-up has at least 3 massage rooms, and everything there seems like brand new.Sorry your visit wasnt so good. Did the SP give her name? I've been there 4 times now, and sounds like my experience has been generally better and I've never had a cold sauna (although a definate YMMV on the SP). FS is available for $. 4 + door fee.

So far, Haru has compared favorably to Lucky in Jackson for me (that place is so small, particularly the shower table.)

So far, mama-san has been different every time I go there, so thats a minus in that you always get the "first time" question even as a semi-regular

Alwaz Vice
10-30-08, 10:31
I don't get anywhere often enough these days, including this site. Sorry for the delay.

Tried Haru at about 1 p.m. on a Friday. Decent table shower, but not great. Massage was decent too, but not great. .4 for HR, she said nothing else was available. Short, okay face/body, nice breasts, longgggg hair. I might try again and see if I get someone else. Sorry, didn't understand her name and gave up after third try.

Next visit was to Happy - it's been two years. I asked if Mickey or Summer was there. I was told yes, and taken in to pay house fee. Table shower was awesome. Turned out I was with Mickey. Summer stepped in during shower and started to play with junior, then left as he got fully engaged. Went back and no massage - just straight to "how much you got" discussion. Back and forth and she said "your lucky day" as she took .8. She (Mickey) started HJ, and suddenly Summer walked in. Grabbed one hand and put it on her breasts, the other on her mound, and started rubbing against me. Then pressed her breasts into my face and told me to suck her nipples. All while getting a wonderful HJ from Mickey that then turned into prostate massage as well. Those two got every drop out of me, very verbal, very engaged in the whole thing. I WILL go back and I will take serious cash - there is a LOT available there.

Themage
11-23-08, 16:47
I don't get anywhere often enough these days, including this site. Sorry for the delay.

Tried Haru at about 1 p.m. on a Friday. Decent table shower, but not great. Massage was decent too, but not great. .4 for HR, she said nothing else was available. Short, okay face/body, nice breasts, longgggg hair. I might try again and see if I get someone else. Sorry, didn't understand her name and gave up after third try.

Next visit was to Happy - it's been two years. I asked if Mickey or Summer was there. I was told yes, and taken in to pay house fee. Table shower was awesome. Turned out I was with Mickey. Summer stepped in during shower and started to play with junior, then left as he got fully engaged. Went back and no massage - just straight to "how much you got" discussion. Back and forth and she said "your lucky day" as she took .8. She (Mickey) started HJ, and suddenly Summer walked in. Grabbed one hand and put it on her breasts, the other on her mound, and started rubbing against me. Then pressed her breasts into my face and told me to suck her nipples. All while getting a wonderful HJ from Mickey that then turned into prostate massage as well. Those two got every drop out of me, very verbal, very engaged in the whole thing. I WILL go back and I will take serious cash - there is a LOT available there.This sounds too good to be true, yes your mile may vary but that is way too much for a 0.8 unless you actually mean 800. I have been lucky before but not that much

Aesthetic
11-24-08, 08:10

The recent word is that Haru is closed. Sign is down and nobody there.

Alwaz Vice
11-25-08, 08:25
This sounds too good to be true, yes your mile may vary but that is way too much for a 0.8 unless you actually mean 800. I have been lucky before but not that muchWell there you go. You've never been that lucky, so that means it didn't happen They said it was my lucky day. They weren't joking. I would never expect to have an experience like that for house +. 8, but hey, I would never turn it down either. Nor would I ever be hard up enough to pay 800 for what I experienced.

Digitaltenshi
11-25-08, 13:45
Well there you go. You've never been that lucky, so that means it didn't happen They said it was my lucky day. They weren't joking. I would never expect to have an experience like that for house +. 8, but hey, I would never turn it down either. Nor would I ever be hard up enough to pay 800 for what I experienced.

Looks like there might be more of us trying to get some of that luck over there now, if the other post about Haru closing is right.

Themage
11-26-08, 00:22
Well there you go. You've never been that lucky, so that means it didn't happen They said it was my lucky day. They weren't joking. I would never expect to have an experience like that for house +. 8, but hey, I would never turn it down either. Nor would I ever be hard up enough to pay 800 for what I experienced.Ok went there, met one older lady who was extremely mechanical boring and refused to do more than a HJ, and for no less than 120 and rushed me out in less than 40 minutes. This was my worst AMP ever, not only in outcome but mostly in attitude. and I am sure I made no rookie mistakes.

I am not saying you are laying but what you had was completely out of luck and can't really be repeated. I mean you can walk into a bar and find jessica alba over there and she wants to spend the night with you, doesn't mean that the bar is good.

JWeber
11-29-08, 10:58
At Happy, sometimes the mamasan will give the table shower when the gals are busy with other customers. And she definitely will NOT do anything more than just that.

I don't know who you ended up with for the massage, but make sure you're asking for the right duo by name.

Ok went there, met one older lady who was extremely mechanical boring and refused to do more than a HJ, and for no less than 120 and rushed me out in less than 40 minutes. This was my worst AMP ever, not only in outcome but mostly in attitude. and I am sure I made no rookie mistakes.

I am not saying you are laying but what you had was completely out of luck and can't really be repeated. I mean you can walk into a bar and find jessica alba over there and she wants to spend the night with you, doesn't mean that the bar is good.

JWeber
12-14-08, 22:44
Well I went back to Happy the other day. Mickey's still there, but Summer's on "vacation" and won't be back for at least a few months. There's another gal there in addition to Mickey, but I know nothing about her.

plunger999
12-30-08, 16:06
Next visit was to Happy - it's been two years. I asked if Mickey or Summer was there. I was told yes, and taken in to pay house fee. Table shower was awesome. Turned out I was with Mickey. Summer stepped in during shower and started to play with junior, then left as he got fully engaged. Went back and no massage - just straight to "how much you got" discussion. Back and forth and she said "your lucky day" as she took .8. She (Mickey) started HJ, and suddenly Summer walked in. Grabbed one hand and put it on her breasts, the other on her mound, and started rubbing against me. Then pressed her breasts into my face and told me to suck her nipples. All while getting a wonderful HJ from Mickey that then turned into prostate massage as well. Those two got every drop out of me, very verbal, very engaged in the whole thing. I WILL go back and I will take serious cash - there is a LOT available there.I went there a while back. Was really nervous as it was my first time there. Went in and both girls (Mickey and Summer) came in. Asked if I had been there before. I said yes, back in the Spring. They rubbed a little then asked how much I had. I gave them. 9 and they went out and came back in. Summer grabbed my hand and started making me rub her clit, while Mickey put a condom on. She started out with a BJ and kept it up for a while. She kept telling me to cum, but I couldn't. Then Summer got up on my face and Mickey got up and gave me FS. When I was done they were just laughing at me because I was in so much shock for how much they gave me.

It really was pretty awesome.

Alwaz Vice
01-06-09, 16:41
Went to Happy Friday evening. Okay TS by mamisan. Mickey was working solo, so was busy. Gave me a VERY nice back rub to ease away a long week. She was shocked (offended even?) that I wanted nothing but a back massage, but it was true. She did not disappoint.

Themage
01-18-09, 03:33
Hi guys,

As I am driving the I 94 east to battle creek for the first time in a year there aretwo things that peaked my interest a place called highway spa that is advertised as an extension to an adult book store and their billboard indicates american staff, and the other was a big velvet touch building that has a billboard advertising private strip shows for $10.

Has anybody tried these places at all.

Alwaz Vice
01-21-09, 09:33
Hi guys,

As I am driving the I 94 east to battle creek for the first time in a year there aretwo things that peaked my interest a place called highway spa that is advertised as an extension to an adult book store and their billboard indicates american staff, and the other was a big velvet touch building that has a billboard advertising private strip shows for $10.

Has anybody tried these places at all.

Highway Spa is new to me. Google has a phone number for them, but I'm sure it's too early to call right now, so I didn't try.

Velvet Touch - Every one I have been to has behind the glass strip shows starting at $10.00, but you don't get much for that. If you want a real show, plan on $30-50. Some (not all from what I have seen) of their locations offer massages as well, but those are significantly more, and the best you can hope for is a happy ending with a handshake. The old days of "anything goes" are gone for them.

Themage
01-24-09, 01:02
Went there a very professional place, Strictly Non-FS, 1/2 hr massage with a nude provider and a HJ is $.6. you are required to take a shower first (you do it yourself in a small shower in the room). No other services provided and they meet you with strict statement of this is not a FS place.

How ever the providers are clean and the place in clean however under-furnished.

Bottomline, strict Non FS massages with american providers. good experience if you are not looking for FS and want a clean and a professional provider.

Marcbu
01-27-09, 13:42
Has anyone been to happy lately?

I was wondering if Mickey and/or Summer is still there?

Big Hick
01-28-09, 00:16
Went there a very professional place, Strictly Non-FS, 1/2 hr massage with a nude provider and a HJ is $.6. you are required to take a shower first (you do it yourself in a small shower in the room). No other services provided and they meet you with strict statement of this is not a FS place.

How ever the providers are clean and the place in clean however under-furnished.

Bottomline, strict Non FS massages with american providers. good experience if you are not looking for FS and want a clean and a professional provider.

Wow. $.60 for a rub and tug seems like a lot. Haven't been in the MI area for a few years but will be back next month to visit friends. How is the talent? Age? Build?

I used to go to the old Akaysha in Jackson. Still miss those days.

Marcbu
01-29-09, 00:00
Since no one else is going to report on it. I stoped at happy after work. Mickey is the only one working so I had to get on ok table shower from mamasan. Mickey came in after the shower and immediatley wanted all of the money. Recieved good service but all of it was covered. All in all a good visit but wish there was a younger more playful girl.

Themage
01-29-09, 19:04
I just wanted to explain one thing about my highway spa report. I know that the price is huge for comparable spas, but let me put it that way if that girl asked me for my checkbook for smile I would have given it. But please not I have a little bit odd taste for girls, to me she looked great but I didn't comment in the first time because I always argue with my friends and every girl I consider beautiful they consider ugly, for example I like milky white skin and if you can see her veins so much the better she looked like that.

Alwaz Vice
02-03-09, 08:58
Last time I was there was week of New Year's Day. It was evening, Mickey was the only one there. She was very rushed, wanted cash from the get-go, and not her usual playful self. I sense she's stressing being the only show in the place right now. I may go back soon to see if things are any better, as she's given me incredibly good service in the past, for very reasonable rates.

Alwaz Vice
02-04-09, 09:07
Decided to forego the sure thing with Asian and try the American fare at Avenue. It's a rather mixed review. They have reasonably nice, clean rooms, that lock very securely. No shower service, although they have one for you to use before the massage.

Massage was decent, the attendant was personable and attractive. About 24, curvy yet totally firm. Not really my type, but passable. I left with a smile on my face, but am not sure yet if I would return. Seniors can PM for details.

This is the same ownership as Highway Spa, and I am told that the menu of attendants and services is a bit more varied there than at Avenue, simply because of the location.

JWeber
02-13-09, 22:40
Went back to Happy Spa for the first time in several weeks.

Mickey's on vacation and Summer's supposed to be back in a week or two. Instead I got a VERY hot looking new gal named Chris. Not as much fun as the other two, but good massage and full service for the usual fee.

BCramrod
04-12-09, 20:31
Went by there Saturday night and not a light on in the place. Looks like the neon "open" signs have been completely removed from the front windows too.

BCramrod
04-17-09, 21:51
Went by there Saturday night and not a light on in the place. Looks like the neon "open" signs have been completely removed from the front windows too.
Never mind - place was open tonight as usual....

Semichigan
04-21-09, 17:50
What is your opinion on these two spas in BC?

Is one of them better than the other?

I will have a dream about the board preference and let you know if it was a good dream.

Marcbu
05-18-09, 16:25
Does anyone know where tie went that used to work at Happy?

I would like to find her.

JWeber
08-08-09, 15:39
Mickey's back at Happy.

She says Summer should be back sometime this week.

Hb Kid6
09-10-09, 09:31
Last 2 dreams at Happy have been awesome. I can't remeber the chicks name, but she is about a 7 or 8. Nice body, gives a great massage. The 2nd time she gave me a BBBJ, FS, then got to finish it on her beautiful melons. Awesome time.

Member #4025
09-11-09, 08:25
Can't remember her name; how about describing her for the rest of us; and how much do these awesome experiences set you back? Thanks

Last 2 dreams at Happy have been awesome. I can't remeber the chicks name, but she is about a 7 or 8. Nice body, gives a great massage. The 2nd time she gave me a BBBJ, FS, then got to finish it on her beautiful melons. Awesome time.

Stoneman
10-14-09, 10:41
Early Oct weekday afternoon. 0.6 at door. Usual setup. Two girls, one didn't want to tell me her name. Big rack, with hair up in a pony. Cute. Other girl was moon. Cute, small rack, shaved. Sauna, TS, both girls in and out. Massage started with "big rack" who quickly got playfull. Moon came in the room also. 1.2 for both "everything". After quick play big rack got between my legs for a nice BJ and the moon climbed on my face for DATY. Sadly for me the show was soon over. Hate that.

It was fun but NOT GFE or even close. Moon seemed nice but the other was very in charge. All very mechanical. In and out in 35 min.

Alwazvice
10-15-09, 07:40
Early Oct weekday afternoon. 0.6 at door. Usual setup. Two girls, one didn't want to tell me her name. Big rack, with hair up in a pony. Cute. Other girl was moon. Cute, small rack, shaved. Sauna, TS, both girls in and out. Massage started with "big rack" who quickly got playfull. Moon came in the room also. 1.2 for both "everything". After quick play big rack got between my legs for a nice BJ and the moon climbed on my face for DATY. Sadly for me the show was soon over. Hate that.

It was fun but NOT GFE or even close. Moon seemed nice but the other was very in charge. All very mechanical. In and out in 35 min.Sounds like Summer is back. She's large breasted and likes to join the fun to heat things up. Two of them will make you leave before your hour is up, but you'll have a BIG smile.

John Temple
10-17-09, 23:17
Was passing through Battle Creek and decided to pay a visit. This was my first time there but I had read about it on the board. Greeted by one woman at the door took me to the room and quoted.4 for the 1/2. Got comfortable and another woman came in wearing a pink bikini. Wanted $.6. Stripped and climbed on top for a BBBJ and then the first woman came in and rubbed me while I played upstairs and down. The bikini woman had me get on top for FS while theother played with the boys.

A little pricey but a very good experience. Will probably return.

Asianplvr
10-19-09, 08:41
quoted.4 for the 1/2. Wanted $.6. That's a total of $$. for 1/2 hour?

MoonlightBiker
10-23-09, 20:57
That's a total of $$. for 1/2 hour?

.40 for 1/2 and then another .60 equals $ in my book. Am I reading it wrong?

MoonlightBiker
10-23-09, 21:43
So is Happy Spa still running strong? I'm thinking about coming in for a visit this Thanksgiving or Christmas. Is it worth my time?

TwistedBrother
10-23-09, 22:40
This code we use is so lame. We gain NOTHING by using it. If you have to abbreviate at all, just say .4, .6, 1.0 ... because half the mongers use a "$" to equal $100 and half just as a dollar sign. So to one person, $.6 means 160, to another it means 60. I know it's habit, but really if we say 160 or 60 or whatever, it's not creating any risk for anyone. We're not hiding anything anyone cant' figure out.

I think the whole "dream" thing is nearly as lame.

.40 for 1/2 and then another .60 equals $ in my book. Am I reading it wrong?

The Darq Ryder
10-26-09, 13:20
This code we use is so lame. We gain NOTHING by using it. If you have to abbreviate at all, just say .4, .6, 1.0 ... because half the mongers use a "$" to equal $100 and half just as a dollar sign. So to one person, $.6 means 160, to another it means 60. I know it's habit, but really if we say 160 or 60 or whatever, it's not creating any risk for anyone. We're not hiding anything anyone cant' figure out.

I think the whole "dream" thing is nearly as lame.

They know what we mean, so we are just making it harder on ourselves and not LE. Call a spade a spade and a dollar a dollar, and get over it. Just adding my .02 worth of thought!

Macatawa
10-26-09, 23:39
Just adding my .02 worth of thought!So are you adding your two dollars worth or your two cents worth? lol

Agree with TB. It is quite humorous to me. I doubt it matters how much was paid in so much as what was paid for.

Asianplvr
10-27-09, 18:21
That would be 2 dollars.

.2 cents= .002

So are you adding your two dollars worth or your two cents worth? lol

Alwazvice
10-28-09, 05:59
That would be 2 dollars.

.2 cents= .002Decimal point - tens / hundreds / thousands

So the penny is now a thousandth of a dollar instead of a hundredth.

They've gone and changed the way math and our monetary system work. I HATE it when they do that and forget to tell me!

MoonlightBiker
10-28-09, 14:23
Decimal point - tens / hundreds / thousands

So the penny is now a thousandth of a dollar instead of a hundredth.

They've gone and changed the way math and our monetary system work. I HATE it when they do that and forget to tell me!

It's half metric system and half higher math.

MoonlightBiker
11-08-09, 07:46
So is Happy Spa still running strong? I'm thinking about coming in for a visit this Thanksgiving or Christmas. Is it worth my time?

Anyone have an answer for this?

Alwazvice
11-09-09, 07:56
Anyone have an answer for this?I haven't been since May but still up to standards at that time. Recent reports sound like Summer is back. Catch her and a partner on a day she's playful and hang on for the ride.

Hoptoit
11-11-09, 15:14
Long time lurker and decided it was time I gave back. Dreamed that I went to Happy a few weeks ago, just got around to posting. Summer seemed to be the only one working. Went for the full hour.60, which included a TS. She is super friendly and fun, making jokes, playful in many ways. After the TS and sauna, she gave a pretty nice back massage, fairly firm. On the flip, she asked about having fun. I wanted FS, she said $$, I countered with $.20. She relented but joked that for that all I would get is a FJ, haha. CBJ and missionary were both lots of fun and she likes her work. Vocal and into what she does. I tipped.20 as I left. She offered me a diet coke as I left. Very nice of her to do, just not what I expected, haha.

Highly recommended to anyone. Really great girl.

Also, thanks to the many who have posted over the years.

Dodge383
11-13-09, 20:04
I've been to Vip on many occasions in my dreams , but dreamland has never gotten me to happy spa.
Am I missing something?
Thanks

Dodge

Directormsu
12-21-09, 22:35
Drove by VIP today and it looked closed. The sign was down and there were a bunch of what looked like utility company trucks in the parking lot. Any info?

Nameless269
12-30-09, 10:21
Greetings all,

Has anyone any experience with this Adult novelty store that seems to have put a AMP inside? The A stands for American staff, which doesn't sound promising.

Jtinjxn57
12-30-09, 19:15
Standard jack shack. Had BBBJ there once, not since.

Kinda like the Velvet Touch.

Same owners as the Highway Spa in Marshall.

Msuhoops
05-04-10, 18:47
My friend told me about his full service, great time at the highway spa, said white girls and a mixed girl are working. exit 112 I think off 94. I have never been, just letting you know what I was told.

Jtinjxn57
05-05-10, 12:27
I'd be surprised about full service there. It may have happened, but in my experience here and the sister MP, Avenue Spa in BC, standard HJ is all on menu, although had BJ at Ave. once 1.5yrs ago.

Msuhoops
05-05-10, 20:48
I tried happy today, good time. Sophie started me off with a back rub that lasted about 2 min. She wanted to get to the fun part. I agreed to her terms and she left and came back with Summer. Had fun with both.
This was my first time there, kinda rushed. I like the Islands better, My $ goes far at that place due to the fact I am there a few times a month.

Msuhoops
05-05-10, 20:49
I'd be surprised about full service there. It may have happened, but in my experience here and the sister MP, Avenue Spa in BC, standard HJ is all on menu, although had BJ at Ave. once 1.5yrs ago.

He works across the street, I guess he goes all the time. I will have to try the place out.

Jtinjxn57
05-06-10, 15:31
I would LOVE to hear who your friend had FS with some hotties work there!

JS002
05-17-10, 12:57
I live on east side of Michigan so not all that familiar with B.C. area.
Tried to find Happy and could not find it at all- is it hard to find?
Advertise on I-94 and I thought I followed directions but could not find it. Will go to my stand bys in Jackson but wanted to try something new...

Also tried Kazoo area but could not find anything by following the I-94 signs.

At one of those cities there was a place called (I think) arenas that looks like a strip bar or massage place with non-asian workers but did not stop cause I was looking for the AMPs that advertised on I-94. Guess I should have tried it since NO luck!!

Any help would be appreciated- will be traveling again.

No Butts
05-18-10, 10:34
I haven’t been there in a couple of years but it can be hard to find. IMHO service was just OK. Take exit 104 the casino exit off I 94. Turn left on 11 Mile rd. At the light turn right on M96,the I94 business loop, this is also E Michigan Ave. The road has three names. About 5 miles the road splits, keep right, on E. Michigan (left is Columbia Ave. that will take you to Downtown BC.) Turn right on Raymond Rd at the Marathon. On the left on Raymond is a trailer park, keep going, Look for Rook St on your left, Happy is on the right at Raymond and Rook. Brownish yellow house, at least with my color blind vision, no real sign to jump at you. Turn in the driveway park in back.
If you keep going on Raymond down the hill, Raymond curves to the right past Post Cereals, Hots the strip club is on the right, it sets back off the road, dumpy place, gravel parking lot. Get warmed up there before Happy.
Not familiar with the AMPS in Kzoo.
Stay Safe

Azear
05-18-10, 14:06
I haven’t been there in a couple of years but it can be hard to find. IMHO service was just OK. Take exit 104 the casino exit off I 94. Turn left on 11 Mile rd. At the light turn right on M96,the I94 business loop, this is also E Michigan Ave. The road has three names. About 5 miles the road splits, keep right, on E. Michigan (left is Columbia Ave. that will take you to Downtown BC.) Turn right on Raymond Rd at the Marathon. On the left on Raymond is a trailer park, keep going, Look for Rook St on your left, Happy is on the right at Raymond and Rook. Brownish yellow house, at least with my color blind vision, no real sign to jump at you. Turn in the driveway park in back.

If you keep going on Raymond down the hill, Raymond curves to the right past Post Cereals, Hots the strip club is on the right, it sets back off the road, dumpy place, gravel parking lot. Get warmed up there before Happy.

Not familiar with the AMPS in Kzoo.

Stay SafeName: Happy Spa
Street: 232 Raymond Road North
Battle Creek, Mi 49014-6136
Phone: (269) 962-2882

It is on the right side (East side) of Raymond Road if you're going north.

Not being critical but if you continue north on Raymond Road to get to Hots you will pass Kellogg's (not Post) on the left side (West side) of Raymond Road.

I've never been to either place. But about a year or so Hots changed owners and that place is hopping! Some nights it's difficult to find a parking spot, the lot is that full!

Ron

TwistedBrother
06-14-10, 14:33
Well, after several months of trying to stay faithful, the mongering urge got the best of me. I was traveling through your town and after a quick visit to the "Hots" club (see other post), I drifted to your Happy place.

It, too, was a quick visit, more so than I'd have liked but apparently that's the trend here. The funny little mama greeted me and herded me to the room, where "Sophia" quickly popped in with a kiss and a grab. I said I'd been there, but they didn't know me ... but that hardly slowed things down. Sophia was finishing up another customer, so Mama gave me the table shower. Not exactly what one would choose, but I got a wild hair up my a$$ and started flirting with her, getting kinky for a Granny/spinner experience.

She enjoyed my coming on to her, but ultimately I was back in the room with Sophia. I had forked over 1.6 or 1.8 when I came in, so there was no question, so when she came in for the session there was no wasting time. Her M.O. is that she takes control, so pretty soon her soft buns and shaved, big-lipped ***** were in my face and she was executing a CBJ on me. Normally, I would never think I could perform with that, but either her technique was good or I was just excited over someone different. We switched positions, I went in CFS, and it was all over very quickly.

I'd call it kinda GFE, but quick and businesslike, too. She made mouth noises about a massage afterwards, but I was fine with leaving as I had other things to do.

Sophia was reasonably attractive, probably at least 30-something, decent rack, fairly slim, and acted fun, though it felt like an act.

I probably wouldn't repeat, though, because she was so quick. Maybe she could be slowed by the right guy in the right circumstances.

Donntee
06-14-10, 23:25
I have been following you for what seems like a lifetime. Thank you for all of your posts and for "falling off the wagon." I look forward to reading about and vicarously living through your experiences.

TwistedBrother
06-15-10, 10:55
Gee, I don't know what to say! ;)

I have been following you for what seems like a lifetime. Thank you for all of your posts and for "falling off the wagon." I look forward to reading about and vicarously living through your experiences.

Average Gui
07-12-10, 18:28
Left very happy today.

Excellent service.

Recommend Lujo (sp?).

Rubnit
08-01-10, 22:50
I stopped by here the other night just by chance as I was trying to check out the bookstore next door. The bookstore was closed, but the spa was open. First time visiting and the girl was kinca cute. Tabitha maybe? She said the door fee was $50 and the masseuse fee was $50 and that was for 30min massage. Steep to me, but it was a new experience so I went along with it.

The massage was not very technical. Light touch and basic rub here and there. She stayed on one side of the table pretty much the whole time. Had no hint of extras during the massage.

Once flipped over she mentioned the basic hand happiness technique was included in the fee so I went along with that. Pretty mechanical and to the point, but she was cute and this place was new to me.

I left only paying the $100 total (door/masseuse) as I thought that was a little much to begin with.

Hardon56
08-19-10, 13:11
I stopped in a spa across from the Post cereal plant in Battle Creek. It is a combination bookstore-peeps-theater and spa on Michigan St. Saw a beautiful girl in the lobby watching TV. I asked about the rates. It was a $80 at the door. Her name is Tabatha. She is late 20's 34B-24-34 and very cute. I started face down on the table. She used oil and gave an OK back massage and did wander between my legs a couple times. She said I could feel her all I want but could not lift her dress. She has a very tight young body. I rolled over and she started to oil my chest. I asked about extras and she said a HJ was included in the price and nothing else was available. She oiled me up and started the HJ. Not the best I've had. I squeezed her butt and tits. She put both hands on my crank and pulled the skin up and down, and I told her to slide up and down. She looked like she didn't understand but finally did. After happy ending I showered. On the way out she asked if I wanted to put my name on the card? I said OK. Gave first name and last initial. She wrote date on it. I don't know but I think more might be available on the 2nd visit with my name on file on the card. Will report after 2nd visit. OH, she said she does not worK very often so call first. Sorry I don't have the number.

Hardon56

Chrome51
08-19-10, 22:03
First of all, I would like to thank TwistedBrother for his great report. I decided to give Happy Spa a try based on it and the others posted here.

My report:

I am fairly new to the hobby as a whole and this was actually my first time visiting an AMP. I have previously been to a non-asian (caucasian) parlor in another country where it was HJs were standard and legal. That was a very different experience though. It turns out my time at Happy Spa was almost exactly like TwistedBrother's so my report will probably sound similar.

The large house was easy to find, there is a big sign out front, Google the address and you will be directed right to the driveway. The parking is around the back of the house and is obscured from the street by a wooden fence. The house was felt safe, well taken care of and clean. I was greeted at the door by the small mamasan, she quickly got me setup in a room. From the moment I stepped into the building, it was clear that they work at a fast pace, I felt a bit rushed but it wasn't too bad. Sophia came in, allowed some boob grabbing and asked for what I wanted, she said it was $$ for 30 min massage and FS but she accepted $. 8. She probably would've taken less too, but I don't like haggling. Like with TwistedBrother, the mamasan did the table shower while Sophia was with another patron, it was very thorough and relaxing, she is fun to talk to. I've never done a table shower before so I can't compare it to a past experience.

When I got back in the room, I waited for Sophia to finish up with the other person, it was only a few minutes. When she came in, she went right to business. The initial touching (not really a massage) was very sensual and she rubbed her body parts all over me and teased a bit. I really liked her perky nipples. Again, like TwistedBrother said, she takes control. She did CBJ (great technique) then very quickly switched to FS, I'm sure I could've asked her to slow down, but I just went with the flow. After a couple of positions, I finished and she cleaned me up. Afterwards she did a standard back massage for a few minutes, it was just okay. At the end, I was offered a water or Coke which was nice. The total time from when I walked into the house to when I walked out was almost exactly 30 min. I definitely felt rushed but I still enjoyed it as a whole. I left very satisifed and would probably revisit if in the area again.

I think there was at least 1 other girl there but I didn't see her. Sophia was pretty good at what she does, but works at a fast pace. TwistedBrother's physical description of her is spot on. I would also like to add that she has really nice, soft skin. If anyone is interested, I'm pretty sure the Sophia and the Mamasan are Korean.

Hardon56
09-02-10, 13:36
Visited the Spa across frm the cereal plant on Michigan Ave. for the 2nd ime. Was greated by Bree. Looked to be young to mid 20's, dark brown hair, 5-4", 110, 34b-24-34 and firm. This time I only paid $40 at the door because it was second visit and my name was on the card. It was 40 extra for HJ. The only "extras" were topless and nude for 60 and 100. Bree and Tabatha must have trained from the same person. After I rolled over Bree grabed my crank and started to jerk. I'm like, Damn at least a little foreplay to wake him up! She, just like Tabatha, put both hands on and pulled the skin up and down. Did nothing for me. I told her to put oil on and SLIDE her hands up and down. I get this DUH look!! Damn why is that so hard to understand! She slid for about 30 seconds then went back to jerking again. I finally pushed her hand ot of the way and finished myself. Both Tabatha and Bree are beautiful young things BUT they don't know what the are doing.

HARDON56

Bobcat2
11-19-10, 08:45
Have visited Happy Spa several times over the years. Nice clean place some visits better than others. I always compare it to a bad day fishing beats a good day working.

Average Gui
11-20-10, 11:41
Made a visit to Happys a couple weeks ago. Nice time. A couple staff members from the summer were on "vacation." Still had great experience. Would repeat.

Bobcat2
11-24-10, 08:53
Visited Happy yesterday. Had excellant service from a girl named Cookie the best I could tell. Kinda of a bigger girl but not bad. The table shower was one of the best I had ever had. Great Massage and on the flip said lets have some fun. Was offered FS and finished with a CBJCIM then offered another short shower and sauna. Left with a hug from her and two other girls and a cold water. I now have something extra to be thankful for this thanksgiving.

James F
01-30-11, 17:56
I'm from out of the area but will be passing through soon. Is VIP still there? If it is which spa is better, Happy or VIP? Thanks for the help.

Johnwb7
01-31-11, 07:29
I'm from out of the area but will be passing through soon. Is VIP still there? If it is which spa is better, Happy or VIP? Thanks for the help.VIP closed many months ago, only happy left.

Ezridjr
02-17-11, 19:46
Long, long time lurker, first post. Stopped by Happy a few week ago. Greeted by Hanna. Paid for an hour. TS was pretty good (though I must say mamasan who I haven't seen since before Labor Day always gave an excellent TS which was all but a great physical massage for a wirey little lady) OK back to the tale. After TS Hanna leads me back to sauna. Comes back a few minutes later to thoroughly dry me off. Back to the room for a "light" massage. On the flip asks what I want? I tell her all but FS. I massage her a bit. She seems to enjoy it. DO a little Italian, followed by an attempt of Russian (as best as you can with a's) , followed by CBJ to completion. After I talk her into taking me back to shower me off. Dries me off again then helps dress me. Donation was $, for a total of $60. On the way out Happy sticks her head out to say Hi. I think that Hanna is at least the fifth different girl that has been there since Labor Day. They always tell me Summer and Sophie are on vacation when I call. Always a good time at HAPPY SPA!

I hope this isn't too wordy for everybody, as this is my first post. BE SAFE, EZ.

Ezridjr
02-17-11, 20:55
Well here it is, after years of reading, and visiting many AMPs, my first report. Hope it is adequate. Stopped be Happy Spa a few weeks ago, met by Hanna. Paid for the hour. Srarted to undress, was assisted by Hanna. As she leads me to TS saw Happy. TS was good and thorough (though I must interject that some of the best TS' I ever received at Happy were from previous mamasan- they were as good as, if not better that any massage from any of the girls!) After TS, into sauna where after a few minutes Hanna comes in to dry off every (growing) inch of my body. Then back to room for a so-so massage when on the flip,"what you like?" I said everything but FS. She asked how much I had, then I put $ on the shelf. First she let me massage her for a bit then I do a little Italian. Flip her the do a little Russian (as well as can be done with A's, which I like just fine) I slip on a cap (like a boy scout, always ready) and receive a CBJ to completion. After I have her wash me off in the shower. She dries me off, again. Then she proceeds to dress me. I apologize to her as we went over the hour, she said it was a slow day (not too many brave the snow I guess). I thank her, receive my hug then off I go with a big smile. Total was $60. Hope this was not too wordy.

Be Safe,

EZ

Hardon56
02-22-11, 15:03
Stopped by Happy last week. Also saw Hanna. Paid 40 at door. Asked if I wanted shower but just had one so I refused. She lay on the table with her pussy showing while I got undressed. I massaged her Bush and lowered her top and sucked on her small brests. She gave a slow back massage with the ossacional reach under to play with the boys. On the flip I only wanted HJ and we settled for 60 more. She stood by my side to start and I played with her pussy and ass. I was not up to speed put she was patient. She finally sat on the table betwen my legs, crossed hers and lubed up her big toe and inserted it in my ass while using her two hands to stroke me and play with the boys. I went well over time but she was patient with a good attitude. Will repeat. Will try FS next time.

Bobcat2
03-01-11, 08:50
Has anyone ever seen a girl named Candy in happy.

Nwboldtd
03-01-11, 21:20
Has anyone ever seen a girl named Candy in happy.Seen a Candy at RHS in GR 3 years ago real name was Chung. Would really like to locate this girl again. 5'3" awesome body and blonde streaks in hair. Real personality too. Said she was from Orlando. Seen her half a dozen times and then she dissappeared. So sad

Pine Grove Pa
03-03-11, 10:16
I visited the first part of March 2011. I saw Teenie. Door was. 6 for the hour. Very nice sauna, shower and massage, ending was so so and the tip I thought was out of line for the area. Maybe it's because she just arrived from Atlanta or I was from out of town? I don't plan on going back.

Stopped by Happy last week. Also saw Hanna. Paid 40 at door. Asked if I wanted shower but just had one so I refused. She lay on the table with her pussy showing while I got undressed. I massaged her Bush and lowered her top and sucked on her small brests. She gave a slow back massage with the ossacional reach under to play with the boys. On the flip I only wanted HJ and we settled for 60 more. She stood by my side to start and I played with her pussy and ass. I was not up to speed put she was patient. She finally sat on the table betwen my legs, crossed hers and lubed up her big toe and inserted it in my ass while using her two hands to stroke me and play with the boys. I went well over time but she was patient with a good attitude. Will repeat. Will try FS next time.

Gutenberg469
03-10-11, 22:00
I dreamt I went to a happy place high on a hill. Don't think I've ever been there. Hanna was my girl. She apparently remembered me form some place else. Can't say that I did for sure. But wow, she was wild when I said I remembered her. Untamed, unbridled. In my dream I went around the world, enjoying several positions. Session was only about 30 minutes. Place was busy. I understood; massage would have been great, but next time hopefully. Place is about 100 miles from home, but worth the trip. Even better if I can get a good massage included. Better than kzoo tlc, but no complaints about there either. Airfare was about $60 including tariffs.

Happy dreams.

Member #4478
03-14-11, 11:43
Hannah at Happy. Attractive (mid-40s) with a great smile and superb body. A cups.

She was a trooper. But seemed sore during. Too much action? No problems. Recommended.

ST

KzooDude101
03-15-11, 18:11
Finally took the plunge and saw Katrina. Kinda mixed on if I would go back. Honestly she lives in a very run down trailer park. Complete maze and I'm talking run down-very run down. Her trailer appeared clean. The table however I'm guessing last time bedding changed was a very long time ago. Hot shower as soon as I stepped in my door when I got home.

As for massage she has skill no doubt. Excellent hand and follows direction well. Took off her clothes and invited touching. Nice rack but she's plump and loose. Wasn't really into that and just wanted release. She did all that was asked and had no problem completing.

Curiosity drove me to her and at least now I know what she can provide. Made a point of telling me no outcalls which is a shame. Not sure if I'd go back.

I'd give her 6/10. Paid 80 / hour

TwistedBrother
03-17-11, 10:48
Thanks for that. Did she indicate more is available?

Finally took the plunge and saw Katrina. Kinda mixed on if I would go back. Honestly she lives in a very run down trailer park. Complete maze and I'm talking run down-very run down. Her trailer appeared clean. The table however I'm guessing last time bedding changed was a very long time ago. Hot shower as soon as I stepped in my door when I got home.

As for massage she has skill no doubt. Excellent hand and follows direction well. Took off her clothes and invited touching. Nice rack but she's plump and loose. Wasn't really into that and just wanted release. She did all that was asked and had no problem completing.

Curiosity drove me to her and at least now I know what she can provide. Made a point of telling me no outcalls which is a shame. Not sure if I'd go back.

I'd give her 6/10. Paid 80 / hour

KzooDude101
03-17-11, 16:35
Thanks for that. Did she indicate more is available?It wasnt mentioned but she has been posting on the boards with what services are provided. So more is available for sure.

TwistedBrother
03-17-11, 18:31
What boards would those be? You don't mean BP, right?

It wasnt mentioned but she has been posting on the boards with what services are provided. So more is available for sure.

Macatawa
03-17-11, 22:24
Lies in a trailer park? Are you referring to the Katrina who posts on BP and lives near the Hwy (98 B)? Because I had an appointment with her. Which she canceled when I arrived due to a "family emergency" and she was at a house in an okay neighborhood. I felt safe there. The house and yard looked in good shape from the outside.

Is this the Katrina you mean?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-wanna-be-your-sexy-secret-exit-98-b-or-exit-104-fireskeepers-notice-incall-only-34/5657750

Or are you talking of someone else?

Doc380
03-18-11, 15:30
Thats the same Katrina. Landlord at house took house back, she is now in a trailer park just down the road.

Lies in a trailer park? Are you referring to the Katrina who posts on BP and lives near the Hwy (98 B)? Because I had an appointment with her. Which she canceled when I arrived due to a "family emergency" and she was at a house in an okay neighborhood. I felt safe there. The house and yard looked in good shape from the outside.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-wanna-be-your-sexy-secret-exit-98-b-or-exit-104-fireskeepers-notice-incall-only-34/5657750

Or are you talking of someone else?

KzooDude101
03-18-11, 16:56

Or are you talking of someone else?To Twisted-The boards meaning AE and EV.

To Johnny-No house trailer. Very dumpy trailer is park off Michigan. I didn't feel safe for a second.

Jtinjxn57
03-19-11, 13:07
Yes. More is available.

Pm mr if you wish for more details.

ThaiVictory
05-12-11, 00:03
I hit Happy Spa on 5-11-11. Girl at the door was dumpy forty something Korean (at least.) No personality. Every attempt at conversation by me was met with silence or a grunt. Apparently thought I was a cop so we had to play that game, too. I asked how many girls were working and indicated I had quite a bit of money for a party. Silence. I was losing interest. In the room her tease massage was good enough but then she killed the lights to hide her blubber / stretch marks. Absolutely refused to BBBJ. I was bored but decided to go through with the retard. I hadn't had release in over a week so I hit it doggy for a few minutes and then came and left.

$.60 total. Compounding my depression another girl came out to say Hello, and was twice as goodlooking as mine had been. Although she was no raving beauty, either. Will somebody PLEASE tell me why Korean AMP's in the Midwest CANNOT seem to employ women under 35. It's infuriating. Nothing but potbellied sows. I hate to be negative but it might save somebody some money. HIRE YOUNGER WOMEN!

TwistedBrother
05-12-11, 11:30
That does seem to be the trend. I have to think there's a reason for it that we don't know, in terms of availability, cost/benefits, something.

If you'd be fortunately enough to find Hawaii, Micki - at least - is older, too. Of course, she's trim and PSE, but still older. Other Hawaii girls might be younger. The girls I had good times with at Lucky in Jackson are older, but again, fun and hot in their own way, compared to what you had. Only girl I've seen recently that's obviously under 30 was a girl I reported on at Portland's LA Spa, on west side of Lansing.

HIRE YOUNGER WOMEN!

ThaiVictory
05-12-11, 14:51
That does seem to be the trend. I have to think there's a reason for it that we don't know, in terms of availability, cost / benefits, something.

If you'd be fortunately enough to find Hawaii, Micki. At least. Is older, too. Of course, she's trim and PSE, but still older. Other Hawaii girls might be younger. The girls I had good times with at Lucky in Jackson are older, but again, fun and hot in their own way, compared to what you had. Only girl I've seen recently that's obviously under 30 was a girl I reported on at Portland's LA Spa, on west side of Lansing.I partied with Sasha at Lucky and, although older, was sexy and fun and fairly thin so it was OK. Sunny at Tokyo is sexy although certainly not young or beautiful. Do you know what happened to Coffee that used to work at VIP in Battle Creek? Older but a smoking hot body.

Tremolo
05-12-11, 16:33
I hit Happy Spa on 5-11-11. Girl at the door was dumpy forty something Korean (at least.) No personality. Every attempt at conversation by me was met with silence or a grunt. Apparently thought I was a cop so we had to play that game, too. I asked how many girls were working and indicated I had quite a bit of money for a party. Silence. I was losing interest. In the room her tease massage was good enough but then she killed the lights to hide her blubber / stretch marks. Absolutely refused to BBBJ. I was bored but decided to go through with the retard. I hadn't had release in over a week so I hit it doggy for a few minutes and then came and left.

$.60 total. Compounding my depression another girl came out to say Hello, and was twice as goodlooking as mine had been. Although she was no raving beauty, either. Will somebody PLEASE tell me why Korean AMP's in the Midwest CANNOT seem to employ women under 35. It's infuriating. Nothing but potbellied sows. I hate to be negative but it might save somebody some money. HIRE YOUNGER WOMEN! Unfortunately, this isn't simply being negative. This post is hateful. Retard? Potbellied Sows?

Wow. .

ThaiVictory
05-13-11, 00:20
Unfortunately, this isn't simply being negative. This post is hateful. Retard? Potbellied Sows?

Wow.I was venting. The chances of these women reading these posts are near zero. She may not have been retarded but I'll have to stick with the potbelly and the sow.

Bigdikdanaler
05-16-11, 21:56
Hannah at Happy. Attractive (mid-40s) with a great smile and superb body. A cups.

She was a trooper. But seemed sore during. Too much action? No problems. Recommended.

STExcellent service from Hanna as well, great attitude and up for anything, she led me from the sauna to the room holding my cock so I knew I was in for a fun time

Ezridjr
05-30-11, 00:19
This is a little late but went to HAPPY a few weeks back (snif snif, Hannah gone, back in NJ at least that is where she said she is from and was heading back to). Met by Jeannie who recognized me from around Thanksgiving (the last time she was here bfore going to Korea for a bit. Kind of wild as she was not here too long then. Might be she "recognizes" everybody. I purposely wore some old briefs to have my therapist "rip them off". I know a little wierd but she enjoyed it. She led me to sauna while she got the ts ready. During the ts she kept referring to my extra "leg", saying what is that antother leg? The curtain was left open and a cutie walks by, I asked "who is that?"."you never mind, you are my boyfriend", she says. (found out her name is erica, she might have a few extra pounds, but I will not be able to find out until after the end of June, when Jeanie goes back to atlanta. Well after the ts then to sauna for a dry down we started to get a little wild in the sauna. She really wants to get into dfk but I just would rather not with a working girl. Back to the room for a light massage followed by a little CBJ followed by some Russian then FS. This girl can get a little wild. I got to thinking about that trip and today was a little bored after the storms so I took a little drive down to Happy. Needless to say I did not leave happy as major power outage and HAPPY was closed. Maybe next time.

ThaiVictory
05-30-11, 14:34
This is a little late but went to HAPPY a few weeks back (snif snif, Hannah gone, back in NJ at least that is where she said she is from and was heading back to). Met by Jeannie who recognized me from around Thanksgiving (the last time she was here bfore going to Korea for a bit. Kind of wild as she was not here too long then. Might be she "recognizes" everybody. I purposely wore some old briefs to have my therapist "rip them off". I know a little wierd but she enjoyed it. She led me to sauna while she got the ts ready. During the ts she kept referring to my extra "leg", saying what is that antother leg? The curtain was left open and a cutie walks by, I asked "who is that?"."you never mind, you are my boyfriend", she says. (found out her name is erica, she might have a few extra pounds, but I will not be able to find out until after the end of June, when Jeanie goes back to atlanta. Well after the ts then to sauna for a dry down we started to get a little wild in the sauna. She really wants to get into dfk but I just would rather not with a working girl. Back to the room for a light massage followed by a little CBJ followed by some Russian then FS. This girl can get a little wild. I got to thinking about that trip and today was a little bored after the storms so I took a little drive down to Happy. Needless to say I did not leave happy as major power outage and HAPPY was closed. Maybe next time.Erica has ALOT of extra pounds and absolutely no personality to match. I would suggest everyone read my experience in here on May 11 unless you want sour looks and a sour experience. Aviod her.

Marcbu
06-15-11, 19:28
Any updates on happy? I am thinking of going there or off to lucky this weekend! I really need a massage like hanna used to give!

Ezridjr
07-02-11, 23:02
Any updates on happy? I am thinking of going there or off to lucky this weekend! I really need a massage like hanna used to give!All new girls. There was a Nillie, but she was leaving. Which is alright by me, had just one so-so session with her. Upon leaving passed a Tina, I think. And there was a "new" girl on her way the next day. That was a few weeks ago. I need to "lay low" for a while. You are right, Hannah is missed. As always, have a "ball".

Average Gui
07-23-11, 19:29
I visited Happy's a couple times last year and had a nice time. Recent reviews seem to show that people are now unhappy with Happy's. Should I take the time to visit next week, or find another spot? I'd appreciate some current updates.

Thanks

Hardon56
07-29-11, 11:55
I visited Happy's a couple times last year and had a nice time. Recent reviews seem to show that people are now unhappy with Happy's. Should I take the time to visit next week, or find another spot? I'd appreciate some current updates.

ThanksLast time I want to Happy's (three months ago) Mamma-Saun almost threw me out! I asked if Summer (I think her name was) still worked there. Mamma-Saun got real mad and yelled "She no longer work here, No cum back" What a *****.

Hardon56

Hardon56
07-29-11, 12:06
I went to Avenue Spa (across from the POST plant). I wandered around the video booths awhile till some fag tried to get in the booth with me. I went into the spa and saw a beautiful girl sitting. Here name was Britney. I gave 40 at the counter. Once inside I asked about her rates. 100 for nude. It seems every one of the girls is different. Bree wants 60 up front and that includes a HJ. Another girl gets 40 up front then 20 once in the room. Neither of the other two offer toppless or nude. Britney took her clothes off while I lay on the table. WOW what a body! I almost shot my load just looking at her. Perfect body. 5'6", beautiful perky B tits, nice ass, trim and fit. She looks down at you with her beautiful eyes and smiles while doing HJ. Let me suck on tits and play with pussy and ass hole. She does not offer anything else she says but I will keep asking on next visits. Well worth it even though you could get much more from some other provider. You will not find one better looking.

Hardon56

Average Gui
07-29-11, 16:50
Last time I want to Happy's (three months ago) Mamma-Saun almost threw me out! I asked if Summer (I think her name was) still worked there. Mamma-Saun got real mad and yelled "She no longer work here, No cum back" What a.

Hardon56Thank you for the update, looks like I won't waste a trip to B. C. This weekend.

Roxtar1011
08-01-11, 06:15
Stopped by the Highway Spa several months back (around New Year's). Was at the end of a ten hour road trip and thought I'd check it out. It was. 5 up front for a door fee. Then a mandatory. 5 once in back. Went up to. 7 to lose the shirt. The room had a shower stall and got to take a shower (just me, no help). The massage started and was okay, on the flip she massaged the entire front with her hands and I left very happy. Wouldn't go out of the way to come here again, but next time I'm on a road trip and passing by, it will definitely be worth pulling over for.

Member #4199
08-01-11, 12:24
Stopped by the Highway Spa several months back (around New Year's). Was at the end of a ten hour road trip and thought I'd check it out. It was. 5 up front for a door fee. Then a mandatory. 5 once in back. Went up to. 7 to lose the shirt. The room had a shower stall and got to take a shower (just me, no help). The massage started and was okay, on the flip she massaged the entire front with her hands and I left very happy. Wouldn't go out of the way to come here again, but next time I'm on a road trip and passing by, it will definitely be worth pulling over for.120 for a rub and tug and it's worth pulling over for?

CruiserinGR
08-01-11, 22:48
Stopped in sat night to the Odyssey to check out a girl I read about on another board that a guy brings there and she hoovers everyone. NASTY. I wasn't getting anywhere near her. On the way out I a young nice blonde through the door to the spa. Yummy nice. Not swedish bikini team nice but yummy young nice. I thought what the heck, I doubted I could get what I wanted but my legs had been KILLING me for two weeks. So I went in and it was 40/40. Back we went. I told her I just wanted her to work over my calves really well and she kinda thought it was wierd but agreed, LOL. We chatted a little and she was willingly led to a conversation about more interesting things. HJ happpy endings are cheap and easy but I doubt if this girl was going to do anymore. To bad. But it was ok, she was young and pretty and fun to be around and my legs really were killing me. She made them feel much better.

I went to Avenue Spa (across from the POST plant). I wandered around the video booths awhile till some fag tried to get in the booth with me. I went into the spa and saw a beautiful girl sitting. Here name was Britney. I gave 40 at the counter. Once inside I asked about her rates. 100 for nude. It seems every one of the girls is different. Bree wants 60 up front and that includes a HJ. Another girl gets 40 up front then 20 once in the room. Neither of the other two offer toppless or nude. Britney took her clothes off while I lay on the table. WOW what a body! I almost shot my load just looking at her. Perfect body. 5'6", beautiful perky B tits, nice ass, trim and fit. She looks down at you with her beautiful eyes and smiles while doing HJ. Let me suck on tits and play with pussy and ass hole. She does not offer anything else she says but I will keep asking on next visits. Well worth it even though you could get much more from some other provider. You will not find one better looking.

Hardon56

Ezridjr
08-20-11, 20:03
Called Happy on my way down to BC. Talked to Candy, of course they were not busy at that time. She told me they have two new girls, Happy (she was there last winter if I remember correctly) , and "Mimi", not familiar with her. By the time I get there, three vehicles in the lot. I drive around to kill some time (don't want a fellow monger to be rushed out the door before his time). After about almost one hour, two different vehicles there. Not wanting to waste more time I just go home. But I will be back, Mimi has me curious.

Ezridjr
09-10-11, 16:23
Stopped by Happy Spa the other night. Greeted by Happy. Paid for the hour, led to TS where "new" mama gave TS. (happy left to take care of another monger). After ts, led into sauna to warm up. A few minutes later led back to room by mama where we chatted for a while. Happy, finally comes back and starts massage. Another monger comes and Happy leaves for a minute (she was the only girl there as Mimi is gone).

When she comes back, finishes massage then takes care of business, CBJ. After she tells me a new girl is coming (should be there by now) , this is supposed to be a very "young and beautiful girl". Well, with what I have been spending, someone else will have to give a report on this new girl. I was there well over an hour, however my masseuse left me for a bit. I actually did enjoy my visit with new mama during her absence. Needless to say, I did leave Happy at Happy, happily. Have fun, EZ

Marcbu
09-15-11, 20:23
I was wondering if some of the veteran's of happy know where a girl that went by the name of TI or TIE ended up. She was a fairly tall with a killer body! I used to see her alot but have never found her once she left happy.

Spongebob357
09-23-11, 09:02
I have tried to get an appointment with this girl a few times in the past with no luck. I see she is now advertizing on BP in the escort section for tantric massage here is the link:

http://battlecreek.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amazing-tantric-massage-by-sweet-sexy-bbw-28/6771148

Anyone had an experience with her? She seems flacky, just wondering if she is worth my had earned monger dollars. Thanks in advance.

Macatawa
09-23-11, 13:47
I have tried to get an appointment with this girl a few times in the past with no luck. I see she is now advertizing on BP in the escort section for tantric massage here is the link:

http://battlecreek.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amazing-tantric-massage-by-sweet-sexy-bbw-28/6771148

Anyone had an experience with her? She seems flacky, just wondering if she is worth my had earned monger dollars. Thanks in advance.I hesitate to say anything as I don't need another lady after me, but I have tried to get an appointment three times. Twice they were set up and the day of she cancelled. Having said that, they were legitimate reasons, so I don't hold that against her. I am also curious if anyone has seen her recently.

Her times available usually don't fit my schedule either.

Rather than TOFTT this time, I think I will let someone else do that. I would love a PM if anyone has seen her.

Bobcat2
10-19-11, 08:51
Went to happy the other day. Seen Anna overweight bad teeth rushed service. No need to say more.

Aniles
11-29-11, 10:17

Anyone had an experience with her? She seems flacky, just wondering if she is worth my had earned monger dollars. Thanks in advance.Her appointments are not reliable; she keeps changing times, and comes up with all kinds of excuses for changing.

Bobcat2
12-13-11, 12:59
Was told last week that happy was getting a new rotation. Jenny and Sonya are coming back if I remember right Sonya was pretty cool.

BillyBobMi
06-21-12, 00:14
Stopped by the Highway Spa several months back (around New Year's). Was at the end of a ten hour road trip and thought I'd check it out. It was. 5 up front for a door fee. Then a mandatory. 5 once in back. Went up to. 7 to lose the shirt. The room had a shower stall and got to take a shower (just me, no help). The massage started and was okay, on the flip she massaged the entire front with her hands and I left very happy. Wouldn't go out of the way to come here again, but next time I'm on a road trip and passing by, it will definitely be worth pulling over for.I stopped there a year or so ago. Similar experience, but I probably won't go back. Lackluster massage with lackluster HE. Lose the shirt for more? Nope, not me.

BillyBobMi
06-21-12, 00:21
Called Happy on my way down to BC. Talked to Candy, of course they were not busy at that time. She told me they have two new girls, Happy (she was there last winter if I remember correctly) , and "Mimi", not familiar with her. By the time I get there, three vehicles in the lot. I drive around to kill some time (don't want a fellow monger to be rushed out the door before his time). After about almost one hour, two different vehicles there. Not wanting to waste more time I just go home. But I will be back, Mimi has me curious.About 18 months ago. I paid for an hour and noticed that I was back behind the wheel 46 minutes after I parked. They seemed too rushed, just give a so-so massage and then to the HE finish, then out the door you go.

I probably won't return, unless I see some better reviews here.

Ezridjr
08-05-12, 20:52
Stopped by Happy recently (I never give exact dates to 'protect the innocent'). New mamasan greets me and asks if I have been there before. 'Yes', and I pay for an hour. And she tells me to get ready, girl will be in in a minute. In comes Happy and she recognizes me right away.

She leads me to sauna, then to TS, then back to sauna. After she cleans the TS, she comes back to sauna, finishes drying me off with a little playing around. We go back to room, decent massage followed by CBJ to completion. I always have a good time and leave Happy Spa 'happy'. Just not sure, Candy at TLC or Happy at Happy? Have fun-EZ

Member #6391
10-14-12, 12:57

Anyone had an experience with her? She seems flacky, just wondering if she is worth my had earned monger dollars. Thanks in advance.I've set up three different appointments, all were canceled on her end for one reason or another. Going to try again, but not hoping for anything.

Vespa315
10-15-12, 00:42
I've set up three different appointments, all were canceled on her end for one reason or another. Going to try again, but not hoping for anything.I would say you are wasting your time. Several have tried and this is all she does is set up and cancel. I think she or whoever it is, is just someone playing around wasting our time.

Member #6391
10-15-12, 14:47
I would say you are wasting your time. Several have tried and this is all she does is set up and cancel. I think she or whoever it is, is just someone playing around wasting our time.Talked to her last night. She is no longer doing sensual massage.

Ezridjr
10-20-12, 15:24
Talked to her last night. She is no longer doing sensual massage.By the looks of reports on her I would guess she really never did. I tried her about a year ago, but like others, could not get that elusive appt. So, that is probably no great loss. EZ

Ezridjr
10-20-12, 15:36
I stopped by Happy Spa some weeks ago. The girls (then) were Mimi and Jeanie. I had quite a happy time with Mimi, a short 40 something with manmade see-the's. Had the TS, light massage then CBJ followed by HE. Paid 1. 6,60 house and 1. 0 to Mimi. Yes, you usually leave HAPPY, happy. EZ

Zensual
10-21-12, 16:50
I stopped by Happy Spa some weeks ago. The girls (then) were Mimi and Jeanie. I had quite a happy time with Mimi, a short 40 something with manmade see-the's. Had the TS, light massage then CBJ followed by HE. Paid 1. 6,60 house and 1. 0 to Mimi. Yes, you usually leave HAPPY, happy. EZThats way too much to pay for the services you got, most providers are around that range and give so much more, payment like this emboldens girls in these massage parlors to hike prices.

Member #6391
10-27-12, 22:27
Went to Happy today. Didn't get the girls name.

Paid for half and got a shower. The shower was nice, so was the sauna. Got a very light rubdown with some playing with the boys. Asks me what I want. I point to my hand. She wants. 6 I say. 5. Top comes off and she goes to town. Good technique.

She was probably 40+ with bolt ons and sounded like a smoker. It was ok, but I prefer backpage rubdowns if I can.

FastHustler
11-30-12, 18:09
Thats way too much to pay for the services you got, most providers are around that range and give so much more, payment like this emboldens girls in these massage parlors to hike prices.Thats just stupid to pay that much for that service!

Inboater01
12-14-12, 12:27
Thats just stupid to pay that much for that service!Sounds like everyone agrees that these rates are too much. What would one feel would be adequate in your area for happy, oral or HH?

Member #4478
12-15-12, 11:31
Sounds like everyone agrees that these rates are too much. What would one feel would be adequate in your area for happy, oral or HH?The rates I pay there are the same I pay at home:

Door. 6 hour. 4 half hour.

4 he.

8 french.

$ everything.

Hope that helps

Ezridjr
12-18-12, 20:09
Sounds like everyone agrees that these rates are too much. What would one feel would be adequate in your area for happy, oral or HH?Fisrt, I personnally do not care if someone thinks I pay too much. I have in places, Happy Spa as well, given less for more (sometimes sharing too much can blow a good thing-pun intended). There are mongers who give 200 for french-including house fee. When you get exceptional service from a provider, as I have, on the following visits, if you tip a little more-the lady will remember. If she is gone, the mama, or housekeeper passes that along to the 'new girls' who hoping for the same, will usually give great service. There are enough mongers who try think they can offer 50 for everything that I do not thing these women will get too bold too soon, especially when many days business can be very slow. So all I can say now is,"take it EZ"

Hardon56
01-05-13, 21:22
About three weeks ago I stopped into the Avenue Spa for a rub. I was met by a beautiful, young, tight blonde Jessie. She was only 4 foot 11 or maybe 5 foot tall, slim, fit, nice B breasts, long blonde hair, a real spinner. I paid the door fee then back to the room for the fun. It was only her second day. We had loads of fun (more than I have ever received there before). I think because it was her second day she was still learning the rules, (or did not pay much attention to them if she was told). I will have to plead the fifth on this one as you will see why later. Well take the time machine ahead three weeks to yesterday (Jan. 4h). I was looking to repeat the unbelievable experience so I stopped in the Avenue Spa again. This time two girls were working but not Jessie. I was very dissapointed but chose the better looking of the two for my session. As I was getting my masage I asked aboud Jessie. The girl told me that they had to let her go. I asked why. She says that Jessie could not produce any paperwork showing she was at least 18 years old! DAMN. Now you see why I can't say much about my session with her, but it was a "massage" I will not forget.

Vespa315
03-06-13, 09:09
I hit Happy Spa a couple of days ago, I don't visit the AMP's often but, I figured why not. I was met with a blonde girl named Sandy. Nice body, tight, about C's or D's. She gave a good massage, after the flip negotiation she came back, was very fun and engaging. BBBJ, DATY, then 2 positions. Was there for nearly the full hour and left very happy. Didn't see any other girls there but would recommend Sandy. Total was 16.

TwistedBrother
03-06-13, 23:27
Was this a blonde Sandy an Asian (Korean)? If so, then you've almost certainly found our beloved, departed AMP chica from Hawaii.

I hit Happy Spa a couple of days ago, I don't visit the AMP's often but, I figured why not. I was met with a blonde girl named Sandy. Nice body, tight, about C's or D's. She gave a good massage, after the flip negotiation she came back, was very fun and engaging. BBBJ, DATY, then 2 positions. Was there for nearly the full hour and left very happy. Didn't see any other girls there but would recommend Sandy. Total was 16.

Vespa315
03-07-13, 04:41
Was this a blonde Sandy an Asian (Korean)? If so, then you've almost certainly found our beloved, departed AMP chica from Hawaii.I am honestly not sure. I think she was Asian and it wasn't until after I left that I started to wonder if it was her. I have only been to Hawaii once and saw mikki. All I can say is she was great and will definetly return to see her!

ChicagoSouth
03-07-13, 17:38
I hit Happy Spa a couple of days ago, I don't visit the AMP's often but, I figured why not. I was met with a blonde girl named Sandy. Nice body, tight, about C's or D's. She gave a good massage, after the flip negotiation she came back, was very fun and engaging. BBBJ, DATY, then 2 positions. Was there for nearly the full hour and left very happy. Didn't see any other girls there but would recommend Sandy. Total was 16.Where was there one at?

Vespa315
03-09-13, 07:36
Was this a blonde Sandy an Asian (Korean)? If so, then you've almost certainly found our beloved, departed AMP chica from Hawaii.Made a return visit and confirmed that this is indeed Sandy from Hawaii. She is amazing. Second visit was even better that the first!

James F
03-09-13, 14:02
Made my first stop at Happy in many years. Saw LIsa. Pretty much standard fare. I did not find her outstanding however she certainly was competent. My session was unrushed and she was very friendly.

Member #4478
03-13-13, 10:46
Made a return visit and confirmed that this is indeed Sandy from Hawaii. She is amazing. Second visit was even better that the first!At Hawaii, she was $130-140 over the house fee. Is she the same at Happy?

ST

Vespa315
03-14-13, 08:53
At Hawaii, she was $130-140 over the house fee. Is she the same at Happy?

STYes I saw her twice 120 the first 140 the second. Plus house.

Member #4478
03-18-13, 08:48
Yes I saw her twice 120 the first 140 the second. Plus house.I paid $. She got it done. But the attitude was shitty. She talked about $ following the shower and for the rest of the visit. Really wrecks the mood.

She wanted $.6 on top of the house fee.

She isn't worth $.6 for anything she does. Very few are. Seriously. $$.2 for an AMP? If I was going to pay that amount, it would be for an hour with a porn star or a half hour with 2 perfect milfs.

She looked older than the last time I saw her. And even then, I remember thinking $.4 was a lot for the 25 minutes she gave me (was supposed to be an hour). This time. A lot more makeup, and too skinny.

Don't pay it folks.

TwistedBrother
03-18-13, 13:51
Too bad she's so inconsistent. I know some guys have had great GFE with her. I did a few times several years ago. But others she's crappy with and I, too, have seen this crappy side.

I paid $. She got it done. But the attitude was shitty. She talked about $ following the shower and for the rest of the visit. Really wrecks the mood.

She wanted $.6 on top of the house fee.

She isn't worth $.6 for anything she does. Very few are. Seriously. $$.2 for an AMP? If I was going to pay that amount, it would be for an hour with a porn star or a half hour with 2 perfect milfs.

She looked older than the last time I saw her. And even then, I remember thinking $.4 was a lot for the 25 minutes she gave me (was supposed to be an hour). This time. A lot more makeup, and too skinny.

Don't pay it folks.

MojoFallin
03-18-13, 17:54
I had the crappy Sandy before too, she's seems a real YMMV. I was looking forward to seeing her as a change from Micki and she was mechanical, refused a pretty standard request and shorted the session about 15 minutes. Gave her same amount I give Micki. Was very disappointed and stuck with Micki every time after. Again, she has had some great reviews, though

Moonglow913
03-19-13, 08:36
I had the crappy Sandy before too, she's seems a real YMMV. I was looking forward to seeing her as a change from Micki and she was mechanical, refused a pretty standard request and shorted the session about 15 minutes. Gave her same amount I give Micki. Was very disappointed and stuck with Micki every time after. Again, she has had some great reviews, thoughI too have read the negative reviews and I have not seen her in BC. But in the 4 to 5 x I saw her at Hawaii I always had a blast and a great time. No complaints.

Bobcat2
03-23-13, 13:25
Have been out of country for awhile. It is good to be back. Stopped in to Happy seen the hottest chick named YoCo. Awesome time. Went back 2 weeks later asked for her said she went back home damn it. Seen Sandy from the island she is mostly a good time. Sandy said that she promised me anal last time. I had no idea what she was talking about but what the hell I played along it was great.

AsianGlover
03-24-13, 03:52
Hi bobcat. I am new here and have respect for the senior members. I have been reading your posts for a while. In replying to your comment about Sandy at Happy Spa and also posing a question to you. I saw Sandy also and she said the same thing to me. Then stuck my dick in her ass and I realized no rubber was on. I couldn't hold it and came in her ass. LOL I was a little concerned. So I got tested and was fine. But, still. Did she do the same thing to you without a condom? I have seen her before and she has worn a condom most of the time, but this time didn't seem like she cared. She just stuck it in and I only lasted like 30 secs. Now prior to Sandy at happy. I saw her and Mikki in Charlotte and always wore a condom. I guess I was just curious if she just sticks it in without the condom usually with you?

Thanks and nice meeting you all.

Have been out of country for awhile. It is good to be back. Stopped in to Happy seen the hottest chick named YoCo. Awesome time. Went back 2 weeks later asked for her said she went back home damn it. Seen Sandy from the island she is mostly a good time. Sandy said that she promised me anal last time. I had no idea what she was talking about but what the hell I played along it was great.

AsianGlover
03-24-13, 19:11
What are your experiences with Sandy or anyone from Happy Spa?

AsianGlover
03-24-13, 19:13
What happened to Mimi from Accupressure Spa in Lansing? Do you know where she is working now? I know she was from the Ann Arbor area originally. She was nice, just curious. I'm a new member.

Thanks

Peter North 9
03-26-13, 22:45
Stopped at Happy to see Sandy. I now know what I was missing all those times I stopped at the Isles and decided to wait for Micki. I am afraid my little head will explode if I think about what a 3-way with Micki and Sandy would have been like.

Asianplvr
03-27-13, 00:14
Stopped at Happy to see Sandy. I now know what I was missing all those times I stopped at the Isles and decided to wait for Micki. I am afraid my little head will explode if I think about what a 3-way with Micki and Sandy would have been like.Can I assume you like Sandy? LOL

FreshJive777
04-04-13, 10:00
Stopped at the Happy Spa yesterday for my first visit to Battle Creek. I usually frequent Indiana and Ohio AMPs so I was ready for a change of pace, and what a change of pace it was! I arrived around noon with one other truck in the lot. Rang the doorbell and was greeted by Mamasan who led me to room #1. I opted for the hour session and asked if Sandy was working (I wanted to meet with her first based on previous posts here) and Mamasan led me to a different room, saying "Sandy give you good massage".

I was in the room for about 10 minutes when Mamasan came back in and asked if I would like a TS. I said I would wait and then she suggested I sit in the sauna for a few minutes (my room was absolutely freezing!). I took her up on the sauna. About 15 minutes later Mamasan came back to the sauna and told me I should go back to my room because the sauna was too hot. I was once again led back to room #2. The doorbell was ringing continuously during this whole time, so I figured I must have arrived right before the Happy Spa lunch rush? LOL!

Finally, 15 minutes later Sandy comes in and what a fire cracker! She asks how I've been and why I haven't seen her in a while (I've never visited with her, but I played along). Sandy leads me to the TS, undresses, and starts to lather soap and do some sort of modified body rub. It was pretty fantastic. She asked how much tip I brought for her and I told her $.4 which made her smile. Sandy tells me they are crazy busy today (I figured with the constant doorbell) and offers me a "special" since she had another 30 minute client at the same time as me.

Sandy offered BBFS to completion right there in the TS and a HJ once she was finished with the other customer. I normally would freak out with anything BB, but since we were in the TS with soap and running water I figured what the hell (YOLO, right? LOL). The FS featured French, Cowgirl, and FUTB. After TS Sandy led me back to my freezing room and I waited about 20 more minutes. She came back in and abruptly began some Analinus. I was a little put off by her forwardness, but I rolled with it. She began BBBJ and switched to HJ with FUTB to completion.

While I was in the TS I noticed 2 other girls walking past. I could only see their figures through the curtain, but they looked very promising! Anyone have any Happy Spa experiences with one of the other ladies? Sandy was fantastic, but I may be interested in mixing things up next time.

Chris0000
04-04-13, 13:04
Hi folks,

Long time lurker, new member here. After much reading here and the Lansing forums I finally paid a visit to Sandy at Happy. I will post details shortly when I get back to a real keyboard, but to summarize.

Mind = blown.

Will definitely repeat.

Macatawa
04-05-13, 00:19
Sandy offered BBFS to completion right there in the TS and a HJ once she was finished with the other customer. I normally would freak out with anything BB, but since we were in the TS with soap and running water I figured what the hell (YOLO, right? LOL).Wow just wow. Glad you had a great time.

TwistedBrother
04-05-13, 00:44
Sandy offered BBFS to completion right there in the TS and a HJ once she was finished with the other customer. I normally would freak out with anything BB, but since we were in the TS with soap and running water I figured what the hell (YOLO, right? LOL).Always wondered if she ever BB'd. Never heard directly that she did and she refused me on it, but that was years ago, pre-Mikki. Interesting.

Kenss
04-05-13, 19:36
I was able to experience Sandy for the first time a few days ago. She is all that has been said here. Great body and attitude and very accommodating. I got the sense that BBFS might have been available. When I indicated it was time to move to FS she asked if I needed a cover. She may have posed this question in case I brought my own; not sure. If she does provide BBFS on a fairly routine basis, I think she is nuts, but to each their own.

Peter North 9
04-06-13, 16:43
I was able to experience Sandy for the first time a few days ago. She is all that has been said here. Great body and attitude and very accommodating. I got the sense that BBFS might have been available. When I indicated it was time to move to FS she asked if I needed a cover. She may have posed this question in case I brought my own; not sure. If she does provide BBFS on a fairly routine basis, I think she is nuts, but to each their own.She was offering you BB. If these girls are having a busy day, the condom's eventually cause a lot of discomfort. Had an AMP girl tell me that once. They will look you over and if you look ok, they will take the chance. I too have been offered BB many times over the years, and have always said no. However, to each their own. I gave up judging people on this, we are all adults, and know the consequences.

Larry1095
04-13-13, 18:26
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Moonglow913
05-01-13, 10:22
Hi folks,

Long time lurker, new member here. After much reading here and the Lansing forums I finally paid a visit to Sandy at Happy. I will post details shortly when I get back to a real keyboard, but to summarize.

Mind = blown.

Will definitely repeat.Hey man. You never reported back.

FreshJive777
05-06-13, 22:54
Freshjive is back with a slightly late report. After meeting with Cindy I had to see what else Happy had to offer (variety is the spice of life, yes?). Walked in on April 18th around 1:00p and mamasan set me up with "new girl". Her name was "Yume" (you-me) and what a great afternoon we had! TS was awesome and the massage featured plenty of light caresses and some soft kisses and blowing around the anus. $.4 on the table and we were off to the races! Some intense DATY followed by mish, dirty spoon, and more DATY. Multiple pops would be an understatement!

FYI, $.2-$.4 is the magic number at Happy. I visited recently on May 2nd around 3:00p to see what. 8 would get me. An HJ in the TS and a farewell 20 minutes later. Pay the "happy toll" and you won't regret!

Hardon56
05-15-13, 16:41
Stopped in to Happys last week. Asked for Sandy after seeing all the positive reports. All I can say is WOW. Acted like I was an old friend. Friendly, eager and very talented! Started with great TS with reach under action while on my front then full frontal contact on the flip. Went to room and she had to step out. I moved over to the chair and waited. When she came back she gave BBBJ while I sat in chair. I told her that she promised me anal last time so she turned around and planted her ass on me. We moved to table where she did more BBBJ then 69 action. She rode me awhile untill I again requested anal which she obeyed. Ended with mish to completion. WOW will be back. I also noticed another good looker lurking in another room but Sandy would not tell me her nams. Looked younger and priettier. Did not want to lose business I guess.

Spongebob357
05-29-13, 10:14
Found this add on CL and wondered if anyone has gotten a massage from her. I have tried several times to email her with no response, just wondered if anyone has been able to hook up with her and if she is worth the trouble.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/3834443443.html

Thanks

Vespa315
05-31-13, 08:40
Found this add on CL and wondered if anyone has gotten a massage from her. I have tried several times to email her with no response, just wondered if anyone has been able to hook up with her and if she is worth the trouble.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/3834443443.html

ThanksShe is a fraud. I don't get the point of her at all, a while back I made many appointments all were canceled an hour or two before. Total waste of time, have never seen one review on any site of anyone actually seeing her.

Frank9300
06-05-13, 17:37
Decided to make the trek to BC and do a contrast and compare between Sandy and Mikki. Upshot is if I closed my eyes I couldn't tell the difference. Same playfull attitude, Sandys tounge is longer, both make me feel like a FWB. Sandy does give a better massage. Happy is a nicer building. Nothing new in the services offered. No cars in lot when I arrived, got the full hour, no rush.

Sandy told me."No internet. Boss will get mad."

I will return.

Vespa315
06-06-13, 01:13
Saw Sandy again recently and she gets better every time. This time nice long shower with her naked and sliding up and down me. Then back to the room for great massage followed by anything I wanted to do to her. I asked for anal and she rode me reverse cowgirl then nice CBJ then back to anal doggie for a great finish. She will do anything you ask once she gets to know you and she has fun doing it!

Alwazvice
06-07-13, 09:33
Funny lady. Nice body, pretty face, great attitude. I had a fantastic time, and should have gone for the full hour; she could've kept my interest I'm sure. Highly recommended. I slept the best last night that I have in weeks.

Treyy
06-18-13, 17:40
Passed through BC the other day and decided to stop in and see Sandy at Happy. Not to discount anyone else's opionions but she didn't do much for me. Older than my taste, no ass (just skin and bone). Nice Cees / Dees. I only had time for 1/2 hour and wasn't tipping for FS so that may have been a factor. Found the whole experience rather rushed and the venue less than stellar. Just offering my 2 cents.

Treyy

TheRockhard1
06-22-13, 09:25
Went to couple months back March I think tax time. Around 1130 pm paid house half hour. Lisa 30s maybe 5'0 around 100 pounds. Ts with playing. CBS, bls doggy mish to comp. In out about 40 minutes. $.60 all in all. Been there a few times first to report. Few times with Ginny in the past no longer works there now tho.

Zero Dude
06-24-13, 01:42
Passed through BC the other day and decided to stop in and see Sandy at Happy. Not to discount anyone else's opionions but she didn't do much for me. Older than my taste, no ass (just skin and bone). Nice Cees / Dees. I only had time for 1/2 hour and wasn't tipping for FS so that may have been a factor. Found the whole experience rather rushed and the venue less than stellar. Just offering my 2 cents.

TreyyI have to agree with you 100. I was driving to traverse city from dtw. I took a detour based on some posts. IMHO the place is a dump. For example, the sauna is just plywood room with two beds (if you can even call them a bed). I could hear the people in the next room talking. Sandy is a little order and skinnier then my tastes. She did do a quick rim job and BBBJ. Paid 160 total, but will not repeat.

LightManus
06-26-13, 08:52
Hey guys. I am seeing a new asian spa being advertise on Hellmer. Anyone been here? Saw the ad on Craigs list.

http://battlecreek.craigslist.org/thp/3894871813.html

Vespa315
06-26-13, 12:42
I was wondering if anyone knows or has heard anything about Spring Spa new on Helmer Road.

http://battlecreek.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-open-0625-spring-spa-unforgettable-session-26/12834836

Azear
06-27-13, 03:37
I was wondering if anyone knows or has heard anything about Spring Spa new on Helmer Road.

http://battlecreek.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-open-0625-spring-spa-unforgettable-session-26/12834836I don't indulge, but I live in BC. I'll drive by later today and see if there are any signs there.

The address comes up as across from the airport, in front of the cemetery.

Telephone number they are using comes back to Shangri-La Spa & Sauna, Billings, Montona.

Azear

RollTheStroll
06-27-13, 16:38
I don't indulge, but I live in BC. I'll drive by later today and see if there are any signs there.

The address comes up as across from the airport, in front of the cemetery.

Telephone number they are using comes back to Shangri-La Spa & Sauna, Billings, Montona.

AzearIf I remember correctly, there is a small "strip mall" on the NW corner. If so, I'm guessing they are in there. Otherwise, likely the SW corner.

SpartanMan
06-27-13, 20:58
Driving home from an out of town meeting, a paranormal force took over the steering of my car, got off I-94 in BC and took me straight to Happy.

Once the car stopped, I thought what the heck. Might as well visit Sandy. I hadn't seen her since her days at the islands and a few of the latest posts had me intrigued.

Mamasan stuck me in the sauna which was quite refreshing since it was only mid 80's outside. After sweating off about 3lbs, sandy comes in and says she's missed me and so glad I came. Ok. I've seen her once. 2 years ago. And she missed me. Escorted to TS for probly the most thorough and violating scrub I've ever had since picking up this hobby. Dried off and sends me back to the sauna. Nice.

Massage was awesome, but again a little violating. After the flip, it got pretty crazy and pornesque. She pointed out the mirror on the wall, which was pretty cool. BBBJ, bs, DATY. 69. All of the sudden, I look down and I'm covered. It's like magic. How do they do that so well? Cfs in many positions. Cover always delays the finish for me. Finally tell her that cover has to come off. And like magic it disappears. She starts to pull me in and I immediately hit the brakes. Granted. Having a great time, love Asians, but BBFS ain't going to happen. No way.

She asks me if I want to cim. Well I guess if I have to. Didn't take long. Took it all down and drained every last drop then looked up with a smile on her face. I'll be back. Probly sooner rather than later. Not sure what happened to the gents with the few bad reports earlier this month, just know that my 2nd experience with her was right up there in Mikki's league.

Azear
06-27-13, 22:54
I don't indulge, but I live in BC. I'll drive by later today and see if there are any signs there.

The address comes up as across from the airport, in front of the cemetery.OK. Found it. It's just a bit south of Territorial Road on the west side of Helmer Road. No name or anything out front, just an "Open" sign on the front of the building. No cars in the parking lot. But it's new.

Azear

Asianplvr
06-28-13, 00:02
Driving home from an out of town meeting, a paranormal force took over the steering of my car, got off I-94 in BC and took me straight to Happy.

Once the car stopped, I thought what the heck. Might as well visit Sandy. I hadn't seen her since her days at the islands and a few of the latest posts had me intrigued.

Mamasan stuck me in the sauna which was quite refreshing since it was only mid 80's outside. After sweating off about 3lbs, sandy comes in and says she's missed me and so glad I came. Ok. I've seen her once. 2 years ago. And she missed me. Escorted to TS for probly the most thorough and violating scrub I've ever had since picking up this hobby. Dried off and sends me back to the sauna. Nice.

Massage was awesome, but again a little violating. After the flip, it got pretty crazy and pornesque. She pointed out the mirror on the wall, which was pretty cool. BBBJ, bs, DATY. 69. All of the sudden, I look down and I'm covered. It's like magic. How do they do that so well? Cfs in many positions. Cover always delays the finish for me. Finally tell her that cover has to come off. And like magic it disappears. She starts to pull me in and I immediately hit the brakes. Granted. Having a great time, love Asians, but BBFS ain't going to happen. No way.

She asks me if I want to cim. Well I guess if I have to. Didn't take long. Took it all down and drained every last drop then looked up with a smile on her face. I'll be back. Probly sooner rather than later. Not sure what happened to the gents with the few bad reports earlier this month, just know that my 2nd experience with her was right up there in Mikki's league.Thanks for the report. That's one girl I haven't seen and I think I'm crazy for not. I'll make my way there soon I hope.

Azear
06-28-13, 00:41
OK. Found it. It's just a bit south of Territorial Road on the west side of Helmer Road. No name or anything out front, just an "Open" sign on the front of the building. No cars in the parking lot. But it's new.

AzearOK. It's South of the corner of West COLUMBIA Avenue and Helmer Road, not Territorial Raod. My Bad. South of the little corner strip mall.

Azear

WildPlayer
06-28-13, 13:40
Hi everyone, I have been reading your posts for some time now. Thank you for sharing your experience. So, being a newbie to this whole thing I decided to TOFTT and visit this new spa on Helmer Road in Battle Creek. Went there today. It is right across the meijer's and behind that strip mall. No signs that say, there is a spa there. There are 2 small open signs but no business name or anything. I parked and looked at the building. Building looks old vacant house from outside, like most of the asian spa. So, I walk up to the door and ring the door bell. Mamasen opens the door and welcomes me. I was surprised looking at the inside. The place is brand new from the inside. Brand new carpet, new furniture, new washer and dryers. Looks very nice from the inside. Mamasen directs me to a room. I sit there on the chair. In comes my message lady. Looks me up and down and asks how long are you going to stay? I say 30 min. She say .4. I hand her the money. She asks me if I have been to other spas before. I say yes many times. She asks me to undress and get ready for the massage. I get butt naked and lie down on the table. She comes back in and starts massaging my back. She gave a good massage. Better than other ladies I have visited in the area. After 10 minutes she slowly starts playing with my ass hole and scrotum. I flip around and she asks what would you like honey? I say BJ for .6. She asks for little bit more. I say ok .8. I hand her the money. She goes out and comes back in with the stuff needed. Now the fun part starts. I like foreplay. She does not rush me at all we have fun kissing and stuff for good 10 minutes. Very friendly and passionate. Overall, great experience. I am happy that I stopped by there today.

Info on the lady. Korean, may be around 35-40 yo. Tight body with nice firm be size tits and perky nipples. Short. She said her name is angie. While I was dressing myself, she started talking about they just opened yesterday and she is excited. After that both mamasen and angie dropped me off to the front door and thanked me for coming in.

P. S. : I did not ask for table shower and she did not offer it.

WildPlayer
06-28-13, 14:15
Pleasantly surprised.

HuggableGuy
06-29-13, 19:09
Hi everyone, I have been reading your posts for some time now. Thank you for sharing your experience. So, being a newbie to this whole thing I decided to TOFTT and visit this new spa on Helmer Road in Battle Creek. Went there today. It is right across the meijer's and behind that strip mall. No signs that say, there is a spa there. There are 2 small open signs but no business name or anything. I parked and looked at the building. Building looks old vacant house from outside, like most of the asian spa. So, I walk up to the door and ring the door bell. Mamasen opens the door and welcomes me. I was surprised looking at the inside. The place is brand new from the inside. Brand new carpet, new furniture, new washer and dryers. Looks very nice from the inside. Mamasen directs me to a room. I sit there on the chair. In comes my message lady. Looks me up and down and asks how long are you going to stay? I say 30 min. She say. 4. I hand her the money. She asks me if I have been to other spas before. I say yes many times. She asks me to undress and get ready for the massage. I get butt naked and lie down on the table. She comes back in and starts massaging my back. She gave a good massage. Better than other ladies I have visited in the area. After 10 minutes she slowly starts playing with my ass hole and scrotum. I flip around and she asks what would you like honey? I say BJ for. 6. She asks for little bit more. I say ok. 8. I hand her the money. She goes out and comes back in with the stuff needed. Now the fun part starts. I like foreplay. She does not rush me at all we have fun kissing and stuff for good 10 minutes. Very friendly and passionate. Overall, great experience. I am happy that I stopped by there today.

Info on the lady. Korean, may be around 35-40 yo. Tight body with nice firm be size tits and perky nipples. Short. She said her name is angie. While I was dressing myself, she started talking about they just opened yesterday and she is excited. After that both mamasen and angie dropped me off to the front door and thanked me for coming in.

P. S. : I did not ask for table shower and she did not offer it.Is this the old tool rental building? Rode by to get a fix on the place but could not determine if I found it.

Thanks for the report!

Hoptoit
06-30-13, 10:48
Tried to stop by the new spa on Helmer around 9:30 this morning after seeing a positive report. It sits a little off the road and I drove past it. As I circled around, I saw a Springfield PD cruiser sitting in the parking lot of the strip mall right next to it and it wasn't facing traffic. I drove around 20 min and came back, still there. I'll definitely try again later but him sitting that close was enough to scare me off for the day.

PS Hard to tell but there is definitely parking in back.

WildPlayer
06-30-13, 18:50
Stopped by at Happy today. Went to see Yu-Me as I had a good time with her before. Yu-me is no longer there. There is a new girl. Her name is Lisa, she said. She is young and talkative. Late 20s early 30s. Good personality. Good size boobs. Small nipples. But her hand job skills need some improvement. As usual .4 for half hour and .6 for happy ending.

DonTheMon
06-30-13, 20:24
Tried to stop by the new spa on Helmer around 9:30 this morning after seeing a positive report. It sits a little off the road and I drove past it. As I circled around, I saw a Springfield PD cruiser sitting in the parking lot of the strip mall right next to it and it wasn't faxcing traffic. I drove around 20 min and came back, still there. I'll definitelye try again later but him sitting that close was enough to scare me off for the day.

PS Hard to tell but there is definitely parking in back.Spring spa is a first class operation. Excellent service and I felt great when I left.

Vespa315
07-01-13, 13:55
Went a couple of days ago to the new Spring Spa. To answer a previous question it is the old tool rental building. It is all new inside and very nice and clean. Was greeted at the door, paid. 6 for an hour. Was greeted by Sandy (not the Sandy) she was short, nice body, small tits and very nice ass. Probably early to mid 40's. Took me in for standard table shower, was told sauna not working yet and she dried me off very well. The massage was very good and lasted for at least a half an hour. Flip happened and she asked what I wanted, I said FS everything. Gave her. 10 and she asked for more have her another. 2 and she left. Came back and started the action. She got undressed down to g-string and went to town on him. This is where it went a bit bad. I tried to slide the G-string off and she wouldn't let me. Kept sucking so I tried again and she said that would be more. I didn't argue and finished BBBJCIM. Didn't really get what I paid for so was turned off by that. Also while I was there another patron came and they said we know who you are and you not welcome here and got a little heated. Having just opened what is there a book on all of us? Will wait for more reviews to go back for now will stick to Happy and the islands.

Asianplvr
07-01-13, 22:47
Went a couple of days ago to the new Spring Spa. To answer a previous question it is the old tool rental building. It is all new inside and very nice and clean. Was greeted at the door, paid. 6 for an hour. Was greeted by Sandy (not the Sandy) she was short, nice body, small tits and very nice ass. Probably early to mid 40's. Took me in for standard table shower, was told sauna not working yet and she dried me off very well. The massage was very good and lasted for at least a half an hour. Flip happened and she asked what I wanted, I said FS everything. Gave her. 10 and she asked for more have her another. 2 and she left. Came back and started the action. She got undressed down to g-string and went to town on him. This is where it went a bit bad. I tried to slide the G-string off and she wouldn't let me. Kept sucking so I tried again and she said that would be more. I didn't argue and finished BBBJCIM. Didn't really get what I paid for so was turned off by that. Also while I was there another patron came and they said we know who you are and you not welcome here and got a little heated. Having just opened what is there a book on all of us? Will wait for more reviews to go back for now will stick to Happy and the islands.I'm confused how much you spent. 60 at door plus another 30? So 90 total?

Vespa315
07-03-13, 22:49
I'm confused how much you spent. 60 at door plus another 30? So 90 total?Sorry was typing on my phone. 180 total.