PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #4452
01-03-06, 23:21
I've been to this place before and got good laps from the girls, with lots of touching by both parties. I went there just last week, and got a laps from 2 girls, both would not let me even touch them. They said there was a new law passed in LA that barred customers from touching the dancers. Can anyone verify this for me. If true this place will go out of buisness. Who is going to pay .4 for a lap dance with no touching?

Attbtwo
01-04-06, 21:04
I've been to this place before and got good laps from the girls, with lots of touching by both parties. I went there just last week, and got a laps from 2 girls, both would not let me even touch them. They said there was a new law passed in LA that barred customers from touching the dancers. Can anyone verify this for me. If true this place will go out of buisness. Who is going to pay .4 for a lap dance with no touching?That's what I've been hearing from SRVN as well. Law went in effect Jan 1, 2006. Rhino management is trying to keep up with it but who knows how long it would last. We'll just have to see. Head out to COI where you can still have a good time.

Webcams
01-05-06, 16:20
They said there was a new law passed in LA that barred customers from touching the dancers.
There was a proposed law that would have barred touching and any contact all together, it would have required a 6 foot distance between parties if I recall and barriers like keeping the girls in a pig pen. Nice to know the politicians are always thinking ahead.

Webcams
01-05-06, 16:24
Bottom line. This place seems to rock during the day (at least for me) and sucks at night time. Every Place is far better during the day I think the night crowd is diffrent and the dancers are very diffrent in all clubs from day shift to night. Mileage is always higher during the day. Night dancers seem younger and much more uptight.

Sosurf
01-06-06, 16:21
Are the best for black pussy. Plus the price for lap is lower
and drama of LA City law isn't there. Go in the day too for
better service.

Trojan Swinger
01-07-06, 02:21
Went to Bare Elegance last Monday night for their amateur contest. There were some incredible young talent. For instance the girl who won was gorgeous.
In terms of regulars, India (Sexy brunette) and Jenna (blonde bombshell) caught my eyes. Jenna and her blonde co-worker kept teasing/playing with guys who were located to the left stage (The are the bosses I guess). Also I have noticed is that even though I lay $5 in one dollar bills for stage dance, I still do not get enough attention, at least not enough to warrant more bills. This used to be my favorite place. But now, I feel this place does not welcome newcomer as much.

Overall, there were some cute girls. But the one that impressed me the most was the amateur winner. I dunno. She was younger, with a better body and attitude.

Webcams
01-07-06, 19:35
I heard a few strippers say the same thing, but who knows, If this is the case those places are pretty much done, they will still make enough to keep the doors open but the big money is not gonna go anymore the special touching grinding is what keeps them in business.
Time to head out to Industry or Outside the City of LA, I don't make any purchase within the city limits if I can avoid it, costco, inglewood, gas outside la, my cars, glendale,ventura etc. Just because I am tired of contributing to fucked up laws my way of saying F U to the man.

Brainiac
01-08-06, 13:32
Are the best for black pussy. Plus the price for lap is lower
and drama of LA City law isn't there. Go in the day too for
better service.

can you actually get some FS at those places? I've been in one and can't imagine how that could work. Or do you get phone numbers from the girls for a later hook up.

Speck
01-08-06, 17:06
Dude, never tip more than $1 or $2 at the stage. Let the fools that throw up $20-100 deal with that. If you are nice, girls will pay enough attention to you anyway(or if you are getting laps).

Went to Bare Elegance last Monday night for their amateur contest. There were some incredible young talent. For instance the girl who won was gorgeous.
In terms of regulars, India (Sexy brunette) and Jenna (blonde bombshell) caught my eyes. Jenna and her blonde co-worker kept teasing/playing with guys who were located to the left stage (The are the bosses I guess). Also I have noticed is that even though I lay $5 in one dollar bills for stage dance, I still do not get enough attention, at least not enough to warrant more bills. This used to be my favorite place. But now, I feel this place does not welcome newcomer as much.

Overall, there were some cute girls. But the one that impressed me the most was the amateur winner. I dunno. She was younger, with a better body and attitude.

WulfgarX
01-09-06, 16:59
Dude, never tip more than $1 or $2 at the stage. Let the fools that throw up $20-100 deal with that. If you are nice, girls will pay enough attention to you anyway(or if you are getting laps).

The MOST I will tip ever is a 5$ bill, and thats ONLY if they go upside down, spin around and do some amazing pole work. For a normal dance and shimmy, a dollar or two (if I want to get their attention) is all I will give.

Usually, if I want their attention, I'll fold the dollar or two, and give them eye contact and smile. If you stare at their boobs, or crotch, you ain't going to get anything but them taking your dollar.

Sometimes, if you mouth "your amazing" or "wow, you look awesome" it'll catch their eye too...

You have to be keen, and be a gentleman.

Let the other fools toss down 20$ bills in hopes of getting an attention. The only attention they get is.. "cool, more tips!".

Sosurf
01-09-06, 20:55
can you actually get some FS at those places? I've been in one and can't imagine how that could work. Or do you get phone numbers from the girls for a later hook up.

If you are a regular and pick the right girls. It has happened and I don't
want to give to many details with LE likely to read.

As for the tip comments, AMEN. I use tipping for dances as a rating
system and give the real $$$ for the laps where the action is.

This is my rating system:

$5: Hot and I want a lap or more.
$4: She worked the pole, has some moves, and looks and + attitude.
$3: Dancing and looks were good but not great
$2: OK
$1: I am feeling sorry
0: Quit the biz. We dont need your sagging tits or 300 pound ugly body
with the C sec.

WulfgarX
01-10-06, 21:17
$5: Hot and I want a lap or more.
$4: She worked the pole, has some moves, and looks and + attitude.
$3: Dancing and looks were good but not great
$2: OK
$1: I am feeling sorry
0: Quit the biz. We dont need your sagging tits or 300 pound ugly body
with the C sec.

I've yet to see a 300 pound stripper... but uh... if a 300 pound stripper could do some awesome polework, I think I'll toss down a couple 1's.

:grin:

Only once did I slap down a 10$ bill to a dance, and it was because there were 3 guys at the rail, and she spent the whole time in front of me, and giving me eye contact and the "i want you" lip off.

Yeah, sure its all marketing for them, but hey, I got the best lap that night from her.

But that was a rare rare day. I won't go past 2$ but.. to each his own.

Attbtwo
01-11-06, 20:02
Usually, if I want their attention, I'll fold the dollar or two, and give them eye contact and smile. If you stare at their boobs, or crotch, you ain't going to get anything but them taking your dollar.

Sometimes, if you mouth "your amazing" or "wow, you look awesome" it'll catch their eye too...

You have to be keen, and be a gentleman.Good advise. That's pretty much how I do it as well. Be a gentlemen and you will have a good time with the girls.

Trojan Swinger
01-17-06, 03:07
This was posted on Tbore Bare forum. Anyone can decipher this?

Date: 1/16/2006 2:24am Name: Doc_Chevelier (New)

Subject: Top Secret, Don't tell

How bout them young ladies working, behind be-hind the bar, so hard for your pleasure! Yeah so the drinks are watery and six bucks, I've gotta tell ya all, that Helen and that Kelsey have got the nicest little pieces of minds that I've ever seen. So the next time you're in there, give a hand? won't you? Ask her about the shrimp cocktail "special", she'll know what you mean... Give her a $20 dollar bill up front- you'll get the "special service" treatment. He He, use the secret code "Y.C.J.Y.A.D.F.T.J.B." Peace. Get a lap dance from that one girl, she kinky ya know. Come on or about February 02, the cats outta the bag baby. Be on the watchout. Mark my words. John 3:14. Check it out. Anybody gotta lap dance from that one girl. What's the name on her? I saw "Steel Magnolias" last nite, Lordy! She bring a tear to me eye... see for your-self?!!! It ain't no lie, That that something else, I tell ya, Mark 4:32. Bye.

Trojan Swinger
01-17-06, 13:40
Hi all,

I have been to strip clubs for the past couple of months, but tonight I had my first “True Nude” Private Dance at SR Downtown. Is there any expert who can tell me of there are any other clubs who offers this? I know that Bare, 4Play and Imperial doesn’t. Is this only available at SR chains/or perhaps downtown LA clubs only?

TrojanSwinger

Trojan Swinger
01-18-06, 03:21
Hi all,

I have been to strip clubs for the past couple of months, but tonight I had my first “True Nude” Private Dance at SR Downtown. Is there any expert who can tell me of there are any other clubs who offers this? I know that Bare, 4Play and Imperial doesn’t. Is this only available at SR chains/or perhaps downtown LA clubs only?

TrojanSwinger

WulfgarX
01-18-06, 17:49
Uh. Yea. ... anyone tha puts 3:14, Shrimp Coctail, and Special Service in one paragraph scares me. This is why this board has a rule about using "grammer" and "english" that is read-a-ble.

This was posted on Tbore Bare forum. Anyone can decipher this?

Date: 1/16/2006 2:24am Name: Doc_Chevelier (New)

Subject: Top Secret, Don't tell

How bout them young ladies working, behind be-hind the bar, so hard for your pleasure! Yeah so the drinks are watery and six bucks, I've gotta tell ya all, that Helen and that Kelsey have got the nicest little pieces of minds that I've ever seen. So the next time you're in there, give a hand? won't you? Ask her about the shrimp cocktail "special", she'll know what you mean... Give her a $20 dollar bill up front- you'll get the "special service" treatment. He He, use the secret code "Y.C.J.Y.A.D.F.T.J.B." Peace. Get a lap dance from that one girl, she kinky ya know. Come on or about February 02, the cats outta the bag baby. Be on the watchout. Mark my words. John 3:14. Check it out. Anybody gotta lap dance from that one girl. What's the name on her? I saw "Steel Magnolias" last nite, Lordy! She bring a tear to me eye... see for your-self?!!! It ain't no lie, That that something else, I tell ya, Mark 4:32. Bye.

Guide
01-18-06, 18:32
Uh. Yea. ... anyone tha puts 3:14, Shrimp Coctail, and Special Service in one paragraph scares me. This is why this board has a rule about using "grammer" and "english" that is read-a-ble.I couldn't agree more. I really did not understand what he was trying to say there.

Webcams
01-19-06, 00:27
This was posted on Tbore Bare forum.
John 3:14. ... Mark 4:32. Those look like bible verses guess a bible thumper was spewing his shit again, I myself find the best use of a bible is toilet paper but to each his own. Religion the savior of the poor, weak, dumb, and feeble; after all that's all they have. I also belive retards are a waste of space except for entertainment on the Howard Stern Show ... damn Bubba the Love Sponge is funny as hell I love My Sirius ! Oh and Fuck cops politicians meter maids bad cooks and the blind.

Swing on my dick *****...
Webcams

WebDog
01-19-06, 18:38
I've yet to see a 300 pound stripper... but uh... if a 300 pound stripper could do some awesome polework, I think I'll toss down a couple 1's.

:grin:

Imperial Showgirls
9329 Slauson Ave, Pico Rivera
605 freeway exit Slauson Ave next to 7-11 cross street

There's a stripper there easily pushing 300lb. She does lap dances as well. I passed.

WulfgarX
01-19-06, 21:47
Imperial Showgirls
9329 Slauson Ave, Pico Rivera
605 freeway exit Slauson Ave next to 7-11 cross street

There's a stripper there easily pushing 300lb. She does lap dances as well. I passed.

To each his own, touche'!! If the 300lb's is all in the breasts and ass, maybe I'll give it a shot. No wait, that would be SCAREY. *shudder*

Now, next if I ask for a stripper that is missing an arm and 1 leg, I bet you'll find a place and send me the address to that too right?

heh.

BuddhaHead
01-19-06, 22:13
The SR and Hawaii Theater in City of Industry both have nude private dances. The sessions can be very high mileage.

Hi all,

TrojanSwinger

Trojan Swinger
01-21-06, 03:54
The SR and Hawaii Theater in City of Industry both have nude private dances. The sessions can be very high mileage.Thanks.

Anyone that you would recommend from these joints?

I like blondes/Latinas

Thanks

Trojan Swinger

Trojan Swinger
01-22-06, 03:41
Two very good dances at SR Downtown on two occassions.

Last Sunday night, got a 2 for 1 from Brooklyn (Hot Blonde, young and friendly). Let's just say she rocked my world.

Also got a 3 for 1 from Ashley (young brunette) on MLK day. She was grinding but did not allow contact beyond waistline.

Brooklyn is best, but Ashley was the better looking and codial one on Monday's shift

Trojan

VisitUSA
01-27-06, 20:09
Arrived there around 8PM, to try get the same experience I had a couple of months ago with an Asian girl.

There was only one Asian girl yesterday; she waited for a long time before deciding who to approach. When a special was announced, she came to offer me a dance. I did a couple of Topless with her; she asked me if I knew about the VIP. The dances was OK; she was not afraid with the handling of the tool, but the enhanced breasts were too hard for me. No VIP, sorry!

Then, there was Jessie: blond, tall, young, shaved, cute, pretty small/medium tits and a good attitude.

She was not afraid to offer her services, after the dance on the stage, but I opted for a topless first.

The topless was essentially focused on one object.

I accepted the VIP for 2. which including a nice job; it was not the best technique (not the worse either) , however it was very pleasant to have her young nice body on the side, being able to access all parts of it.

I'll be back...!

PS: no more details will be given on Private Messages.

JayDog9898
01-28-06, 01:00
Anyone know what stripper companies out there have FS Strippers? I'm going to have a party soon, and want to know what strippers will go FS? Or do they do that at all? Also what type of games do these strippers play with you? Maybe we can start sharing bachelor party stories here?

WulfgarX
02-01-06, 19:22
Anyone know what stripper companies out there have FS Strippers? I'm going to have a party soon, and want to know what strippers will go FS? Or do they do that at all? Also what type of games do these strippers play with you? Maybe we can start sharing bachelor party stories here?

Heh! All strippers come out to strip, for the party in mind. They will never-ever-ever advertise anything FS. With that said, your mileage will vary.

The types of games varies with each entertainer, and you can ask what they will do (and won't do). Usually things like:
-grind the groom to be,
-boob slaps,
-whip cream with a balloon between boobs,
etc etc.. type games.

I had a friend throw a b-party, and the entertainer who came out, stripped, teased, and drove the groom-to-be absolutely nuts for the 250$ that we paid her. Her attention was focused on him. After 30 mins, she then made the court open to lap dances, and "grinds" that were way above the normal mileage of a strip club.

Do remember, most (not all) strippers do have a body-guard, and a line of respect must be maintained. You should always have one guy in charge of the money, and the activities. If everyone is involved, the smaller head will always talk and who knows what might happen.

With that said, go forth, enjoy, and just have fun.

My recommendation would be, find a strip club, tell them its a bachelor party, and they'll discount the dances and drinks. In most cases, they will put the groom on stage, and do a double lap dance.

FS at a bachelor party is sometimes a 'moment' killer, as someone will always be the "tattle teller" to the bride.

heck.. go to Tijuana.

Enjoy... my two and a half cents.

Shanebgol
02-09-06, 02:31
Whys does the thread start backwards and I got to read down to top?

Can that please be fixed?

Hi Shanebgol,

There's nothing to be "fixed" because the forum isn't "broken".

You need to change your options settings in your User CP.

Thanks,

Jackson

WulfgarX
02-13-06, 17:39
Visited the Carolina Lounge (LAX).

Got a very nice 2-for-1 from "C******a". She's a petite latina, blonde hair, C cups, and "ok" built.

I sat for about an hour, watching the dances, and getting a feel for each girl. C******a came up to me and kept pressuring me for a dance. Being that I never saw her before, I asked that I would wait after seeing her dance on stage. She assured me her dances were 'sexy', but I mentioned that I heard that line before.

So, about 20 minutes later, she comes on stage, so I sit at the rail. Her dance is quite good, with very sensual moves. I tipped her 5$ and she asked at the end of her set if I now wanted a dance. I told her I'd talk when she came back out.

We did a 2-for-1 and also I engaged in about 4 more dances. Total damage was 90$ (don't do the math here, I did some good negotiating).

Was it worth it? Yes. Was it fun? Yes. Do I normally spend that much? No!

Oh well.... such a dream.

Trojan Swinger
02-16-06, 13:28
I went to Score last Sun, hoping to relieve some tensions. It offers little, both in terms of beauty and mileage. Most of the girls are Latinas/brunettes. 5-7s. There were a couple of BBW, but they seem to grind and shake a ton (from incidental peeks), but they have never been my thing.

One bight spot is this Thai/Spanish girl, Tabitha. I would give her an 8. Gave me a good stage show (after I told her I needed to see her on stage before getting a dance from her). Has somewhat ok conversation (even though she zoned out of me frequently). Dance was sexy, but not special in terms of mileage.

Overall disappointment, if you consider the quality of girls vs. admission and parking. Oh they try to sell you drinks. But at least, they do it in a nice way that you do not feel offended like in Flamingo/

TrojanSwinger

Trojan Swinger
02-17-06, 13:59
After a rather frustrated experience in Score, I hoped that BE in Inglewood would cheer me up, so I went there last Monday. Girls are definitely cuter here.

They were many people Monday night because of their contest. Good selection of amateurs, but they were repeats (at least from my previous visit, two month ago). Dylan for instance, was the winner in my last visit, place third Monday night. Can they repeat their participation, even if they won the contest? How “amateur” does it make this contest then? I wonder.

The funniest thing Monday night were the contestant. The winner was Asia, a very short lady (no more than 4’10). But at least she was cute and gave some sexy stage dance. Contestant number 4 Jag was another story. “She” had the face feature of a GUY. Has no waist. Hairy Legs. Even though “she” has the right plumming and the breast, one has to wonder if they were hormonally/surgically enhanced. They cloud just suddenly got death quiet when she came up the stage, and she got all but $2 bucks for tips. She did not even come back for the “All nude review”. Bare did us a favor I guess by removing her.

TrojanSwinger

paisiello
02-18-06, 21:52
Anyone see the add for Seymour Butts' tour bus in the LA weekly? Cost is $99 per person but I guess you get a few girls to go with you on a tour of LA.

Baldy Cruiser
02-19-06, 17:58
Stopped in King Henry's yesterday.This is the all black club in Hawthorne on Crenshaw. Tender, Mystery, Unique & Crystal were working. Tender's ass is pretty awesome. Got the usual high mileage on the $10 dollar lap dances. Wore thin sweats & no underwear for easy access. Tender & Unique both pulled my dick out & stuck it in their mouth. That's what I call high mileage.

Unique let me fully suck on her titties throughout the dances. I think chocolate milk came out of em. Happy Hershey Hooters!!!Candy is finally retiring. Her going away party is next Friday. Danni was also working. Her plastic fun bags are too fake for my tastes. I miss Erin. She was the best ever in there!! She moved to Vegas. She would get me rock hard & ride my cock like no other!!!

Met Tender after her shift for a real nice slam session. Gave her directiions to my pad. She brought Mystery with her. I guess she had to drive Mystery home to Long Beach. I gave Mystery a couple shots of Tequila & sucked on her titties on the couch. Then Tender & I went back to my room & got down to business.

Nice CBJ with mint flavored green Trojan. I did some DATY & then started on her doggie. Love her sweet ass!!! Just perfect with her skinny waist. I pounded her hard!! Nice legs & I felt her up & down all over. Then we did mish & she held her ankles up behind her ears. She looked just like Bugs Bunny. Nice tight twat with mucho moaning!!! She has great enthusiasm & seems to really enjoy sex. I pounded her hard & busted a big ass NUT!!!!

Mystery gave me her number. She has some junk in her trunk & nice titties. She is light skinned with a real cute face. But dumn as a fence post. I like em dumb, young, & full of my cum.

I was disapointed that I didn't get BBBJ, but overall it was a good time. In the club she quoted $250 for FS. I got her down to $100. Just told her that's all I had left. That usually works.

I love King Henry's !!! My favorite L A titty bar!!!!

Baldy (LuvLA) Cruiser

St Stephen
02-26-06, 14:51
Anybody know anything about this? I love Asians and would like to check it out. What is the lap dance situation, private dances, etc. at 4play? How do you think the Asian talent will be? Any info or thoughts would be appreciated. Checked the web site and no info.

Thanks,

Ststephen

DarthRaider666
02-26-06, 19:39
B.C., you know you really surprise me, usually the white guys like the fine black sistas, but I read a lot of your stuff and you like the Ho's Ho man! Man Tender is a ho from way back in the Charlies days. Oh, now doubt she'll whip it out, but I never had her suck it in the club. I'm going to have to say "hey, what's up MY dick isn't good enough?" next time.

Now, is this the same Unique that works over at Rons Barbary Coast and used to work at Charlies? The porn star? She was getting fat for a while, that is one NASTY ****, check out her vids.

I couldn't have said it better about Mystery. Cute cute cute, dumb dumb dumb. She will also "miscount" on the dances if you aren't careful.

So which one quoted you $250 in the club? It's not entirely clear.

Darth

DarthRaider666
02-26-06, 20:04
Baldy, THANKS for tellin me she retired!! Your report was two Fridays ago, so the coast should be clear by now. Hey look, Candy was a nice person and I elieve strongly in people working for as long as they feel the need to. Unfortunately, King Henry is a STRIP CLUB and my dick just wasn't into the 55? year old black chick was fake blonde hair. My dick would immediately go limp when she took the stage, hey, sorry but there it is, nothing against her.
The way I see it it's like this...

20-27 year old women in strip clubs, that's prime USDA choice right there, ready for eating literally and figuratively.

28-33 year old women in strip clubs, well, that would be your choice if you like your steak "well done". It's still good, most guy prefer medum rare though.

34-37 year old women in strip clubs, OK unless the meat was EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY to begin with it's overdone. Personally, in all my years of clubbin' I can honestly say the single best dance I ever got was laid upon me by a 36 year old in Vegas. Man, she knew exactly how to keep a guy on edge of creamin his jeans for HOURS. She danced me out of a grand. It was worth it.

38-45 if I wanted a lapdance from my mom, I would ask her.

46-50 probably shouldn't even be waitressing.

50+ my dick shrivels up like I've been swimming in the Alaskan ocean for an hour.

Cute Asian77
02-28-06, 04:53
Hi All,

I haven't visited California in like 4 years but, I remember there are some really good places to go to here. Anyone have any suggestions? Willing to spend $.50 or so, for the full experience. Oh and I do prefer anyone from the age range of 20 ~ 20. Thanks in advance all. Please PM me if you feel more comfortable that way.

WulfgarX
03-15-06, 21:47
4play was rocking today. got a 3-1 for 40, about 6 mins, and awesome grind. Had lunch there too. not bad for a lunch stopover.

SC's are now my thing, I'm stepping away from SW's and MP's.. too risky for my blood.

Bob Mantis
03-30-06, 21:18
Never really tried strip clubs. Decided to visit COI Spearmint Rhino. Went there Wednesday about 6 pm. Not too busy. A lot of different girls drifting in. Watched about 5 dances, turned away a lot of offers for lap dances until saw a girl I liked, named Neo something or other. New at SR, but used to work at Synn, across the street. She was a petite Latina. Very cute, body about an 8. Face almost Asian. Slender, 21 years old (she says), nice B-cups, student at Citrus College. Sweet. Bought her a drink, chatted for about 15 minutes, before agreeing to go back to the VIP area. Nice 3-song grind. All nude, very erotic. She let me touch her all over. Not entirely satisfying but ok. Never tried it before. This morning, put back on the same shirt, nice perfume smell. It was a nice reminder of a few minutes with a beautiful Latina. Rather expensive $1.2. Later there were specials, half price. I should have waited, but how as I to know?

Ciao!

BenderOver
03-30-06, 23:34
Rather expensive $1.2. Later there were specials, half price. I should have waited, but how as I to know?

Don't sweat it. The half price laps are cut. They're typically half as long as the regular ones. Same goes for the 3 laps for the price of 1. Those songs are 60 seconds each.

Bender

Baldy Cruiser
04-01-06, 21:46
God I love this club. Son of a BIITTCH these chicks are HOT!!!!!

Bella, Chanel, Entice.....

Bella has the greatest real tits. She let's you fully suck on em during the $15 dollar lap dance & she is moaning the whole time. My bro ate her pussy duriing his lap dance with her.

Chanel is one of the cutest little spinners. Black/Latina li'l hottie. Nice conversation & great grindage.

Entice is super tall - 5' 10". Sweet girl & good mileage dances.

Sweeney behind the bar pouring the drinks. Flat screen monitors all around for Final Four viewing. All nude upstairs!!!

Is this a great country or what.

Baldy (LuvStarz) Cruiser

Sosurf
04-14-06, 12:00
The day shift usually has some good Punny and I second what Baldy says
about the girls. Mocha seems to getting her act together again but she
still needs to drop the attitude and show the customer some love before
I will go there again. Also, anyone know what happened Tina..had some laps on the 4 star nasty scale from her..

Mn2pnu
04-15-06, 05:08
Hey gang - my virgin post. I frequent MP and am familiar with how that works but have not been to a strip club in years. I would like to try and get some extra mileage out of a visit but I'm not sure how this works. I can commit the effort to get comfortable with a girl but once we go into vip area what is the protocal? I have some basic questions on how to be discreet and tactful before, during, and after the session.

I'm not looking for specific names or places just high level dos and donts. I'd like to be prepared so I know what to expect. I was hoping someone could PM me with some recommendations.

Thx,

Keybored 56
04-19-06, 16:18
It's easy. The only thing you should research is what kind of club you want to go to. Their services range from an "air dance", exactly what it sounds like to full service depending on the girl and the club. Some girls are just there to dance and they'll be up front with you if they're not trying to rip you off. One tip, obviously keep an eye on the action and see who is popular and who isn't. Let the girl do her job and tell you. Don't be afraid to ask questions and demand specific answers. If they answer your question with vagueries like, "you'll be satisfied," or "we can do what ever you want," they are ROB's (rip-off bitches trying to con you.) This isn't dating, that's what's great about it. If you want to get the full ride, try some of the joints in City of Industry, such as Hawaii or Paradise. The girls know what you're there for and the ones who provide are more than willing to give accurate descriptions of what you can expect for your money. Even the high mileage clubs have ROBs. So, don't be shy. Ask for specific answers. You'll be fine. It's not a cheap hobby like visiting the street girls but it's a hell of a lot cheaper. I've never heard of an undercover cop posing as a stripper.

Fairwinds
04-19-06, 19:55
God I love this club. Son of a BIITTCH these chicks are HOT!!!!!

Bella, Chanel, Entice.....

Bella has the greatest real tits. She let's you fully suck on em during the $15 dollar lap dance & she is moaning the whole time. My bro ate her pussy duriing his lap dance with her.

Chanel is one of the cutest little spinners. Black/Latina li'l hottie. Nice conversation & great grindage.

Entice is super tall - 5' 10". Sweet girl & good mileage dances.

Sweeney behind the bar pouring the drinks. Flat screen monitors all around for Final Four viewing. All nude upstairs!!!

Is this a great country or what.

Baldy (LuvStarz) Cruiser

What a post!!!! Right on, Baldy.

Webcams
04-19-06, 21:26
If they answer your question with vagueries like, "you'll be satisfied," or "we can do what ever you want," they are ROB's (rip-off bitches trying to con you.)I always Post the same, the girl who tells you she is "nastY' is the worst b i t c h in the joint! You can barely touch these girls!

The girls know what you're there for and the ones who provide are more than willing to give accurate descriptions of what you can expect for your money. Even the high mileage clubs have ROBs. So, don't be shy. Ask for specific answers. You'll be fine.I myself avoid this simply because I don't want to offend the one prude stripper who is gonna run to the bouncer and start trouble, I WILL begin this process now simply because it is to fuckin expensive to run through the girls, and haven't found anyone to share intel on the girls who "do".

It's not a cheap hobby like visiting the street girls but it's a hell of a lot cheaper.
I assume you meant Fun and not cheap because we both know the VIP is an expensive ride :)

I've never heard of an undercover cop posing as a stripper.I agree, I don't think they could, Unless it was a federal agency who let's there cops go deep undercover like that, Vice is just not that big a deal.

Some more random tips;
Pick a place you like and feel comfortable in, wait for the buy one get one free dance, and then go topless only, there you can see how loose the girl is if she lets you touch etc, 95% of the girls won't let any finger action go on unless you fork over for fully nude, but it's a good way to judge her, But remember the rule above, don't buy into I am super nasty if you spend more line it has dissapointed millions of men worldwide.

Ask the other dancers about the other girls, If your girl doesn't do anything she will tell you how nasty and disgusting one of the other girls are and how she hates her cause she gets all the dances etc. In stripper babble this translates into the other girl fucks and takes in 10g's a week while she gets screwed cause she doesn't do anything in order to remain faithfull to her unemployed musician boyfriend who is asleep at 2 in the afternoon. This girl will also sadly lose her looks and figure before she figures out the game of life.

Head out to the clubs during daytime, This avoids the poor, 18-25 year old horny guys who are loud and obnoxious and rude, not to mention they want the goodies for free. The Line " I got a 94 ford ranger without a bumper in the lot baby" Or I will give you a whole twenty extra if you suck my cock doesn't go very far with these girls, Yes some can be dated outside the club but most won't date a guy they meet there, and the girls who "date" a guy outside the club usually requires a very large payroll to satisfy, I know of one girl who has more stamps on her passport then the post office has stamps, she works at a Rhino, and really rich guys take her on exotic vacations for "Company".Daytime is much slower and has a diff. atmosphere.

Let your fingers and $ do the talking.
Get that full nude with the stripper you have determined may be the one, try a dance and let your fingers roam everywhere, slowly of course to avoid the dreaded slap, but soon enough you will be able to tell, which girl will and won't let ya get stinky finger. When a girl closes her legs or turns around when you get near the golden entry you know she is not gonna play ball, don't be fooled they know what you're doing all it takes is one song to know how far she will go.

Always discuss the "cost" of doing business First.
Don't be surprised to find out the girl has a price of 200-500 as a Tip after a dance, for f/s some I am "sure" do it for the cost of a vip, but always tip even if you get lucky enough to find the right girl who does it on the cheap.

Always bring your own rubber, so If you get the line of God I sure would love your cock in me but I don't have any rubbers can quickly be conqoured with I just happen to Have a 12 pack right here Stripper lady.

Always pay a vist to the restroom afterwards and dispose of the condom NOT in the toilet, but discreetly wrapped inside of toilet paper and thrown itno the TRASH CAN, I can't tell you how many times people call the cops because they claim Sewer Lines get clogged with Condoms, Plumbers ain't cheap, and we all know the religious assholes always say that condoms are strewn around the area, I ain't never seen it but they claim it.

Don't forget alot of locations have a small cooking area and most if not all are rated "A" by the Health Department, I can say the Oddball, or Valley Ball in the SFV has decent grub.

Have Fun & remember strippers are a very addictive and costly habit, Soon they wil carrry a tattoo warning you so.

Mn2pnu
04-23-06, 17:43
Thanks for the pointers gang. I appreciate it.

BenderOver
05-04-06, 12:20
Checked out the day shift at SRDTLA. About 8 girls. A couple of 4's, a couple of 6's, a couple of 8's, a 9, and a 10.

Got a few lappers from the 8's. The 9 and 10's didn't look good on the mileage chart and were too busy to walk in my area.

Both 8's allowed groping, fondling, and upper body tasting. No action below the belt for either of us. SRCOI is probably more accomodating for that kind of work up.

Total fare
5 to get in.
10 bucks for 1 topless lap dance (ticket purchased at time of entrance)
100 for 5 additional topless lap sets
(2 for 1's and 3 for 1's are bullshit, you guys know that. Cut songs.)
About 40 in drinks and tips to the waitress, dancers, and lappers.

Total damage is about 155 for a decent time. Would go back, but not for a little while.

Highly recommend getting the 10 dollar special ticket if you plan on doing laps. Saves you 10 bucks right off the bat.

All these prices are available before 6PM. The entrance fare goes up after that. The special ticket may not be available after that.

Bender

D Brasco
05-06-06, 08:07
Does anyone remember a stripper at SRDTLA by the name of Platinum? I was there about 3-4 years ago and she was really hot. Gave me her number too, but I lost it!!!!! Arghh. I'm in LA right now and asked if she's still working there and was told no. Anyone familiar with her and know where she is?

D Brasco
05-07-06, 01:26
OK So I'm stil here in LA. After being unsuccessful in trying to book an escort, I decided to check out SRCOI. I went around 6-7. I got a few dances from this HOT latina that looked like Penelope Cruz with a nicer body. After 3 dances I told her I'm gonna need to get more for my money. So we go to VIP 3 dances for $120 and got a HJ. Unfortunately she won't do more than that. Her technique sucked, I had to show her how to hold it and guide her hand.

Got off though. =)

WulfgarX
05-09-06, 19:55
OK So I'm stil here in LA. After being unsuccessful in trying to book an escort, I decided to check out SRCOI. I went around 6-7. I got a few dances from this HOT latina that looked like Penelope Cruz with a nicer body. After 3 dances I told her I'm gonna need to get more for my money. So we go to VIP 3 dances for $120 and got a HJ. Unfortunately she won't do more than that. Her technique sucked, I had to show her how to hold it and guide her hand.

Got off though. =)

120? Holy.... well, to each his own I guess. Got the "virgin" whats-a-dick-for job.

I usually skip the VIP's as nothing ever ever happens for the money described. I would rather enjoy the lap burns, the grabs, and the neck nudges for that much from 3 different girls.

At that price, I myself would try and find a hookup from the club to go outside the club for maybe a bit more, and get the whole tango.

;-)

Monster Cock
05-09-06, 21:04
120? Holy.... well, to each his own I guess. Got the "virgin" whats-a-dick-for job.

I usually skip the VIP's as nothing ever ever happens for the money described. I would rather enjoy the lap burns, the grabs, and the neck nudges for that much from 3 different girls.

At that price, I myself would try and find a hookup from the club to go outside the club for maybe a bit more, and get the whole tango.

;-)

"There's NO SEX in the champagne room"

dannyz2004
05-14-06, 01:06
Stopped by the strip club outside of LAX on Century, the one that is a combination of a bookstore and a strip club. It cost me $5 to get in and then the manditory $4. 25 drink. There were 8 girls in the club and even fewer guys, so it was really dead and the girls were anxious to get some action going. I sat until the had a 2 for one special. The private nude lap dances are $27. I selected a nice brunette who said she had formerly worked at Mitchel Brothers in San Francisco. She told me for an extra $10 per song I could feel her up all I wanted. She had really long nipples and let me roll them between my fingers. I loved that. She was really nasty and really turned me on. I shorted her $5 because I only had $42 rather than the $47 she wanted. She was a little disappointed. I apologized and pretty much left the club after that, but I had a super nasty lap dance for two songs for $42. I think I really could have had anything I wanted for the right price. All in all, this was a great experience. It sure blew away my hostess club experience from the previous night. This girl's grindage was outstanding, really got me over good. I hope this helps.

WulfgarX
05-15-06, 19:45
Great post, and glad you enjoyed yourself.

That is what this hobby (is this a hobby?) is all about. It's about us having fun, and not getting completely ripped off.

That club has its hits and misses. I've gotten great laps as well as bogus laps from there. Try going there when its packed. Quite a different atmosphere.

Wulf

Stopped by the strip club outside of LAX on Century, the one that is a combination of a bookstore and a strip club. It cost me $5 to get in and then the manditory $4. 25 drink. There were 8 girls in the club and even fewer guys, so it was really dead and the girls were anxious to get some action going. I sat until the had a 2 for one special. The private nude lap dances are $27. I selected a nice brunette who said she had formerly worked at Mitchel Brothers in San Francisco. She told me for an extra $10 per song I could feel her up all I wanted. She had really long nipples and let me roll them between my fingers. I loved that. She was really nasty and really turned me on. I shorted her $5 because I only had $42 rather than the $47 she wanted. She was a little disappointed. I apologized and pretty much left the club after that, but I had a super nasty lap dance for two songs for $42. I think I really could have had anything I wanted for the right price. All in all, this was a great experience. It sure blew away my hostess club experience from the previous night. This girl's grindage was outstanding, really got me over good. I hope this helps.

Webcams
05-15-06, 23:32
(2 for 1's and 3 for 1's are bullshit, you guys know that. Cut songs.)
About 40 in drinks and tips to the waitress, dancers, and lappers.
I'll just tell you what a few girls told me, NEVER buy a stripper a dance!, the line would you like to buy the lady a drink is total bullshit politely say no, of course always tip the waitress but never ever buy the stripper a drink it's a scam for the clubs benifit at least the girls I have befriended always said "Don't buy me a drink" Just thought I would pass that on, as the girl is always standing there when the waitress ask's you like most people might feel like a dick saying no, but don't sweat it, it's not like your at a real club where you might spring for a drink, this serves no end at the strip clubs, I myself Never do but to each his own. Like I said just passing on what girls who worked there told me, Don't fall for the drink line.

Spearmint Rhinos are by far one of the top clubs though.

I myself don't get why they cut the songs both regular and 2-1 down, is a 3 minute song really all that long? If your getting the VIP for 120, I think it should be 5 songs since there so cut down. Or offer a longer amount of time like 30 minutes, 99.9% of guys are gonna bail as soon as they get there nut anyways... Why am I ranting ?

Be Safe || Have Fun

Jurassic
05-16-06, 14:06
Webcams,

I used to visit the Spearmint Rhino in Santa Barbara and one of the dancers explained to me that they had a minimum quota of drinks expected to be purchased for them in a shift (maybe 5 - 10). If they didn't get their quota, she said she had to pay the club for those drinks.

I don't recall the girls ever asking me directly for a drink, but the waitresses always swooped down like vultures if you had a lap dance or even if the girl just sat and talked with you.

The waitress really does use psychology against us, trying to make us feel like dicks if we don't "Buy the lady a drink." But I found a quick "No Thanks" with no apology or explanation was the best reply.

Also I found that if I did cave in and by the girl a drink, often she'd make up an excuse and run off, moments after getting her drink. One would think we we're buying a little more time or conversation.

Basically, I hate the Spearmint Rhino in Santa Barbara, because it's way too NOISY for my tastes, and half the music is unpleasant angst ridden metal music. Also I feel those 2 MINUTES per song lap dances are a total rip off. I'd much rather save my money for a good Full Service session at a local AMP.

There I get to get totally naked, in a peaceful little room, where I can grope my masseuse, and generally get the FS. All for $.2 for 30 minutes.

I did visit the Rhino last Friday to see porno superstar Vivid girl Tera Patrick and she was truly amazing to behold nude in person. What a gorgeous face and perfect body. The crowd went nuts, cascades of dollar bills flooded the floor. Her tattooed Boy Friend / Bodyguarded eagerly scooping them up into a suitcase. I went to Pornstar Finder and found a gallery of her getting f#cked by him. (Major body tattoos.)

The SB SPR RHi is in the middle of a remodel job and they've made it worse for the customers. Harder to watch the strip dances.
That place sucks IMHO. I escaped only spending .5 (.2 twice - I brought a friend with me. and .1 at the tip rail.)

Jurassic

BenderOver
05-16-06, 15:14
The drinks were for me. ;)

Bender

I'll just tell you what a few girls told me, NEVER buy a stripper a dance!, the line would you like to buy the lady a drink is total bullshit politely say no, of course always tip the waitress but never ever buy the stripper a drink it's a scam for the clubs benifit at least the girls I have befriended always said "Don't buy me a drink" Just thought I would pass that on, as the girl is always standing there when the waitress ask's you like most people might feel like a dick saying no, but don't sweat it, it's not like your at a real club where you might spring for a drink, this serves no end at the strip clubs, I myself Never do but to each his own. Like I said just passing on what girls who worked there told me, Don't fall for the drink line.

Spearmint Rhinos are by far one of the top clubs though.

I myself don't get why they cut the songs both regular and 2-1 down, is a 3 minute song really all that long? If your getting the VIP for 120, I think it should be 5 songs since there so cut down. Or offer a longer amount of time like 30 minutes, 99.9% of guys are gonna bail as soon as they get there nut anyways... Why am I ranting ?

Be Safe || Have Fun

Baldy Cruiser
06-12-06, 02:20
Just had a great time at Starz again. This place is unreal. My brother & I like our woman like we like our coffee. Hot, black & with a side of prune danish. LOL. LMAO.

Anyways. We head into Starz & we see all new girls. Ones we hadn't seen before. One cute dark honey catches my eye. We head upstairs & you want to talk about HIGH MILEAGE!!! Holy Shit. This chick is 5 foot 2. Nice tits, cute ass. Great legs. She stands there before the dance starts & is wearing only a g-string bottom & bikini top.

My brother & I split a Cialis, so we have rock hard wood. This girl is a nympho. When she realizes I have a ball pean hammer in my shorts, she rubs up against it & she says, grab my ass. She rubs up & down on my rod. I'm thinking, I hope there is more to this than this. Then she turns around & sticks her ass in my face. She pulls the g-string to the side & I proceed to mow into her pussy with my tounge.

She is goin nuts & pulls my dick out & starts to suck it. I'm thinking this is what I call high mileage!!!! I have been going to titty bars for 20 yrs. & this is the best dance I have ever received bar none. I know there are cameras & I can see one up in the ceiling across the way.

Her hair over her face hides her mouth on my cock. My face in her twat I guess is hidden by her ass. Z-Bone tells me that Starz management doesn't care. It seems true. I lick her clit & tounge her pussy good. She wants me to suck her clit & she says don't stop!!

Then she flips over & starts stroking my cock between her tits. She spits on my cock & starts jacking it. I say to her, can I cum? She says yah. She catches most of my cum in her hand & says, cover up, I'll be right back. She goes to the head & returns. I busted a big nut. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was over the length of 4 songs. Total cost - $60. Not bad.

I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baldy(LuvSTARZ)Cruiser

Monster Cock
06-12-06, 21:30
Just had a great time at Starz again.
Baldy(LuvSTARZ)Cruiser

Great post B.C.

I was at Starz on Thurs ... was a little surprised to see Kwame Brown (Lakers) and Jim Hill (Chanel 2 Sports Anchor) getting their freak on.

Baldy Cruiser
06-12-06, 22:51
My old girl friend was a stripper at the 20 20 club in Century City. She said Jim Hill was in their all the time getting dances from her. I also used to see him in the Wild Goose a lot. He's cool. I used to see Elden Campbell in STARZ all the time a few years back.

Baldy(LuvStarz&KH8)Cruiser

Oswalt
06-13-06, 15:02
Used to see Jim Hill at Fritz back around 95 - 96. He gets around. Kwame better be careful with the trouble he's already in.

Sosurf
06-13-06, 20:38
The stories are true but it can be hit or miss depending on LE and the ABC.
I pick my girls for laps by the quality and nastiness and attention to the customers that they pay during their dances. Havent been to Starz in months but may pay a visit in the near future. Best mileage in the afternoon. YMMV.

Monster Cock
06-13-06, 20:49
Used to see Jim Hill at Fritz back around 95 - 96. He gets around. Kwame better be careful with the trouble he's already in.
yeah, Kwame was in fact grabbing ass left and right. the kind of stuff that normally gets dudes slapped. he wasn't drunk or drinking alcohol, but clearly was intoxicated by all the booty.

i agree, he should be way more careful and should probably steer clear of these places. he is a walking $$$ target for any girl who wants to make some troube.

didn't see Jim get any dances and he was well behaved in general. spent most of his attention on one girl, who was light-skinned with several tatoos and had very short black hair (though okay looking, she was definately not the best looking girl there). Jim was wearing a 3 pc suit with cufflinks and everything .. afro was manicured to sheer perfection (and it was pushing 2am). i think he sleeps in that suit.

Tiantain
06-13-06, 21:55
Great post B.C.

I was at Starz on Thurs ... was a little surprised to see Kwame Brown (Lakers) and Jim Hill (Chanel 2 Sports Anchor) getting their freak on.
You should not put there pictures on this site. It's one thing to write about seeing them but I think it crosses the line to include there photo, unless they gave you permission to post there picture.

Monster Cock
06-14-06, 13:36
I think it crosses the line to include there photo, unless they gave you permission to post there picture.

i disagree, those publicity pics exist within the public domain and are utilized here to aid those who may recognize faces vs names.

Webcams
06-15-06, 07:48
Jackson just update his Photo Gallery Posting guidelines, make sure your photos meet these guidelines and your ok.

onceagain
06-16-06, 20:05
I love starz but need a classy place to take a date that isn't really about mileage rather class and being ripped-off type atmosphere. She just wants to be teased, but will turn off if too much. thanks for the help on my 2 year project to get her friend in the bed. LOL

Xtraveler G
06-18-06, 14:00
After a brief hiatus from your city, I've returned for a short term assignment.

Being comfortable with the LAX area, made that my home base. Went to the Century Lounge on Century Blvd. Sunday and Monday evening. Totally nude/non-smoking. Cover charge @ $10.00, dances @ $27.00, non-alchoholic beverage @ $4.95. Sunday - Monday close @ 2 AM, Thursday - Saturday close @ 4 AM.

In the past - 4 years ago, received pretty good mileage, and "take out" on several occasions. Alas, 1 out of 2 was not to be had. The entertainers seem to be more mercenary than before, or I might be 4 years older and lost my touch....yeah right - Green never loses it's color!!! <LOL>

Had dances from "Stevie" on Sunday, and "Natasha" on Monday. Excellent milage, but YMMV!!!

Next tried Silver Reign on Olympic Blvd. This was on a Tuesday night. Totally nude/non-smoking. Cover charge @ $22.00, dances @ $40.00, non-alchoholic beverage @ $10.00. You do receive 2 coupons for 2 free drinks.

The experience underwhelmed me. Approached by several entertainers but no one really piqued my interest. Unenthusiastic entertainers, drab surroundings, poor music mixes. As such, I didn't partake in anyone's company. Made it an early evening.

Anyway, went to another club - Fantasy Island on Pico Blvd, last night; Saturday. Bikini bar, non-smoking. Cover charge @ $5.00, dances @ $20.00, alcoholic beverages. Saturday close @ 2 AM.

This was a GREAT experience as compared to the Century Lounge...can you say alcohol and women!!! Personality and women!!! VIP and women!!! From the different web reports, high milage can be experienced...I know that I did!!! YMMV based on subjective factors - chemistry, personality, looks, alcohol intake, desperation factor and dollar cache!

Had several drinks and dances, then decided on one particular comely entertainer and hit the VIP. Had a small bottle of Ketel One with cranberry mixer, and she and I went to town! Needless to say, arranged for a civilian rendezvous for later this week!

Thanks to this club for re-invigorating my expectations! Again, YMMV based on one's criteria...and take this information with the proverbial "grain of salt"!

Baldy Cruiser
06-19-06, 01:58
Take her to Spearmint Rhino. The one in Torrance is brand new looking. Very clean & classy. Girls are classy & HOT!!!! She will have a great time.

trust me.

Baldy Cruiser

Monster Cock
06-19-06, 19:43
I love starz but need a classy place to take a date that isn't really about mileage rather class and being ripped-off type atmosphere. She just wants to be teased, but will turn off if too much. thanks for the help on my 2 year project to get her friend in the bed. LOL

4 Play is in a good area (West LA right off the 405), has HOT strippers and positions itself as a classy joint. not a place to go for high milage dances, but your girl will probably get turned on and definately won't be intimidated by the place or the location.

DarthRaider666
06-24-06, 17:32
Hey Baldy Cruiser,

It's nice to see you've found the joy of Starz!! I go there a lot!! Yep, the girls sure do understand how to block out those camera angles, don't they? If they know you are willing to spend some cash, the Starz girl WILL hook you up, no problem.

Yeah, my man Jim Hill was coming in pretty regular late last year, I haven't seen him in a while though. Mr Hill drive a NICE BMW man! I mean the top of the line $160K model. Sweet. Jim doesn't like to tip directly, he's usually in with one of his boyz, you know that's Jims money he's tipping. I did see Jim tip once, with a smooth quick move of his vest pocket.

Monster Cock
06-25-06, 17:13
Has anyone been to one of the porn star appearances / dances at a strip club?

I noticed Tera Patrick (my all time fav porno actress) is doing shows in LA (I forget which places, check out LA Weekly) and was thinking about checking it out.

Worth it or waste of time?

Peach Skoal
06-25-06, 18:01
Monster,

Depends on the Star. Some really get into the show, but others are just there to get you to buy a $20.00 Polaroid.

Seen Gauge and Ginger Lynn. The show was good.

What happens a lot is that the other girls get jealous when they are there and the work a little harder for dances.

Has anyone been to one of the porn star appearances / dances at a strip club?

I noticed Tera Patrick (my all time fav porno actress) is doing shows in LA (I forget which places, check out LA Weekly) and was thinking about checking it out.

Worth it or waste of time?

Baldy Cruiser
06-26-06, 22:02
Saw Tera Patrick at the Erotica Show at the Conv. Center over the weekend. She & Jenna James had the biggest crowd around them.

Fun show. Talked with Candice Jackson, Jada Fire, Carmen Hayes, ICE, Sandra Tomain & other various porno chicks.

TTBoy was there with his new line - Evasive Angels. ICE has a big nice ass!!! Tera Patrick has no ass. Candice & Carmen & Jada were very sweet. Hard to believe they do porn when you are talking to them. They seem fairly normal & cool. Not that there is anything wrong with doing porn.

DVD's were going for $5 to $20. Had a great time. Got some free posters.

Baldy(LuvPorn)Cruiser

MSJ44
06-26-06, 22:17
Thanks Baldy!!! Jada fire is my atf!!!!! Would love to pay her escort fee. I hear she can be seen thru Sinnamon love.

Saw Tera Patrick at the Erotica Show at the Conv. Center over the weekend. She & Jenna James had the biggest crowd around them.

Fun show. Talked with Candice Jackson, Jada Fire, Carmen Hayes, ICE, Sandra Tomain & other various porno chicks.

TTBoy was there with his new line - Evasive Angels. ICE has a big nice ass!!! Tera Patrick has no ass. Candice & Carmen & Jada were very sweet. Hard to believe they do porn when you are talking to them. They seem fairly normal & cool. Not that there is anything wrong with doing porn.

DVD's were going for $5 to $20. Had a great time. Got some free posters.

Baldy(LuvPorn)Cruiser

Loop Vet
06-27-06, 22:57
MSJ44, you roll like that?* i had no idea...

nice pics Baldy.

* i see your occasional dc post about an escort here or a sw there, meanwhile you're out there big ballin with porn-stars.

MSJ44
06-28-06, 00:02
Hey Loop,

Sorry to miss the the DC adventure, hope all went well. I wish I had it like that. I would have to break off a little sumthin for Jada though. My porn star hooks up are limited to chicks in Rio that i can actually afford, but love BAldy's taste!!!

MSJ44, you roll like that?* i had no idea...

nice pics Baldy.

* i see your occasional dc post about an escort here or a sw there, meanwhile you're out there big ballin with porn-stars.

Monster Cock
06-28-06, 13:34
Thanks Baldy!!! Jada fire is my atf!!!!! Would love to pay her escort fee. I hear she can be seen thru Sinnamon love.

my friend had Chasey Lain come to his hotel room in Newport about a year ago. cost him $3,000 for an hour. he said he was disappointed in how she looked and that she looked very burnt out. he did say she gave an incredible bj. but the sex was just okay and that in retrospect it was definately not worth it.

anyone else have stories about you or someone you know hooking up with a porn star?

Peach Skoal
06-28-06, 19:20
I knew Sasha Strange from her Hollywood days when she dated Slash from G&are. Saw her a couple of years ago in a club in houston.

I would say. Top 2 all time. She had gotten older. Little rounder but my god, she was extremely talented.

my friend had Chasey Lain come to his hotel room in Newport about a year ago. cost him $3,000 for an hour. he said he was disappointed in how she looked and that she looked very burnt out. he did say she gave an incredible bj. but the sex was just okay and that in retrospect it was definately not worth it.

anyone else have stories about you or someone you know hooking up with a porn star?

Peskadot
06-29-06, 02:20
Anyone have any good links to Porn Star escort sites?

Peskadot

Taco Malo
06-29-06, 21:53
Hello from Chicago! Man I love checking out the LA escort pics you guys are blessed!!!!

Anyway, I also love big titted wild black pornstars as well. Hands down the best! So you guys who are fans of that kind of girl probably know the pornstar Sierra.

She comes through Chicago very frequently to Escort. Very affordable for a porn star. And let me tell you....wild as hell!!!! Hands down the best monger experience I've ever had. To describe the session, I'll I'd say you need to do is check out any of her clips off the net. It was pretty much like that. I paid the Chicago rate for an hour and it was definitely worth it! Haha, she even gave me an autographed porno mag with her in it. I'll have to say it was a rare treat getting blown by someone while you're looking at her pics at the same time! I guess I can check that one off the list.

She tours, so who knows she may go to your parts as well. Here is her site (all one word):

sierras secret. com

De Walt
07-01-06, 15:43
Did you happen to talk to the girl in your rump roast pic? She reminds me of this stripper in Atl., who told me she wanted to do porn. Back then, she went by the name of Pinky. If anyone else has info on her currently, that'd be cool.

DeW

WebDog
07-01-06, 16:53
Anyone have any good links to Porn Star escort sites?

Peskadot

http://www.sophiesdreamgirls.com/introduction.html

Would love to know what Teri Weigel costs. The no-name chicks are $1000 - $1500

BTW - I have never endulged myself, but the chick on this site listed as from Boston has the reputation for been a real dead fish. That is a lot of coin to drop on someone who is going to be all business and no fun.

Webcams
07-01-06, 21:12
But I am curious about the Weekend Girls that Provide GFE, Now for a couple grand they hang all weekend, Everyone talks about the overnight weekend girls in South America etc. on the International boards, but do we have any in the States like LA Or Vegas ? I think Finding a Weekend piece of ass would be much Better then the 1 Hour deal, then again it depends on what your looking for.

Patbutter
07-02-06, 16:58
But I am curious about the Weekend Girls that Provide GFE, Now for a couple grand they hang all weekend, Everyone talks about the overnight weekend girls in South America etc. on the International boards, but do we have any in the States like LA Or Vegas ? I think Finding a Weekend piece of ass would be much Better then the 1 Hour deal, then again it depends on what your looking for.I think it costs more than a couple grand - more like at least $5K. Not worth it. For that price, spend a month in Thailand, Brazil, or the Philippines. Plenty of girls there willing to spend as much or as little time with you as you like.

Webcams
07-02-06, 19:59
I think it costs more than a couple grand - more like at least $5K. Not worth it. For that price, spend a month in Thailand, Brazil, or the Philippines. Plenty of girls there willing to spend as much or as little time with you as you like.
1 Month of nothing but banging, ahhh that sounds sooo good, In one month it would be at least 20-30 girls though 1 girl get's old quick maybe 2-3 days tops. Is it my add that causes me to want different pussy ?

Patbutter
07-03-06, 14:25
1 Month of nothing but banging, ahhh that sounds sooo good, In one month it would be at least 20-30 girls though 1 girl get's old quick maybe 2-3 days tops. Is it my add that causes me to want different pussy ?I'm the same way - not ADD - just man's nature (going back to caveman days when there were no child support laws) to want to spread the seed and have babies by as many women as possible

Robodude2005
07-05-06, 19:17
Hi y'all

I remember there was a ROB list of picture, phone numbers and a brief statement about Metro Entertainment ROBs and others.

Where is that site and how can I fond it.

I have been a hobbyist for some time and it turns out I will need this information.

Best,

Dah Dude

Baldy Cruiser
07-12-06, 11:02
OCMan,

Did you make it over to King Henry's yesterday? Friday was Sweenys' birthday bash. Sweeny is the bartender there. Good guy. Knows his sports. He was giving out his annual Birthday T-shirt. Barn yard theme all around. Bale of hay on the stage. I was milkin me some titty.

My man Sticks was there as were all the soul sisters in all there glory. Tender wouldn't stop grabbin my dick. Drank a lot of beer & had my share of high mileage dances under the TV. Left with a shit eating grin on my face.

Baldy(LuvKH8)Cruiser

PsyberZombie
07-12-06, 15:41
Hi y'all

I remember there was a ROB list of picture, phone numbers and a brief statement about Metro Entertainment ROBs and others.

Where is that site and how can I fond it.

I have been a hobbyist for some time and it turns out I will need this information.

Happy to be of assistance , R·d·05 =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=439245&postcount=1041

BUT next time you're looking for an old Post = why don't you do it yer·self ??

Just click on " Search▼ " , which is on the blue bar just below where it says " Welcome, Robodude2005 "
at the top of this page

Baldy Cruiser
07-12-06, 17:10
What does the Rob list have to do with Strip Club reports??

MONSTERCOCK, You been back into STARZ?? I was in there Sat. night.
Thought I had died & gone to heaven. Holy Smokes, there were 15 to 20 hot chicks. Jasmine said I could fuck her in the booth. She wanted $175 plus price of dances. Too much.

Bella, Tiffany, Mystery, Love, Harmony & a bunch of new girls. Got to go back for Eden later this week. That Chanel is a tasty spinner!!!!

Baldy(LastBoyScout)Cruiser

DarthRaider666
07-12-06, 19:27
BC,

$175 for Jasmine sounds like a good deal to me.

Eeros
07-12-06, 21:35
Here we go, my first report. I have been reading in this forum for quite a while. Used to be on Century a lot about a year or more ago - that place is dead now. Since I do not like to browse CL too much with all the ROB I deverted to my old hoppy: strip clubs.

Been to Playpen downtown last Wednesday. Actually have been there before and had some great experience.

Place was kind a empty (around noon). Only a few customers and about 4 girls I would say. I have been there before and met a nice black chick who seemed to remember me and came over right away.

We talked for a while and went back to have just a regular lap dance. She told the DJ to do a 10 for 1 (very short cut but still better than one song).

Anyhow, after about 20 sec. she had my willow out and was working on it. She turned to her purse. I had my fingers on her pussy and she grabed little willow again. Well, I thought she got some latex, but guess she was out and than she actually put me in bare bone. I tell you, this was one of hell of a scary time. I do not know if I was sweeting becuase of the sex or of the barebone.

Little willow did manage to empty homself and I kind a was eager to get out and scrub really bad. I got up and just said: "wow" she replied: "wow you can say".
I'd love to repeat that experience, but only covered, this is to scary and I do not unsually like to play russian roulette.

I forgot her name (usually forget the name of a stripper by the time I leave the club, bad habbit), but she is slender, black with blond straight hair.

Have fun guys, but stay safe and don't be stupid as I have been.

Shout out to Baldy Cruise - you are the bomb man, I'd love to hit a couple strip joints with you.

Eeros
07-12-06, 21:46
And one more. Was close to Sun Valley last weekend and saw a billboard for Players. I had a couple bucks and minutes to spare and stopped by.

I was the first customer and talked to some guy (don't know if he was the owner) about the world cup for a while.

There were 4 girls sitting around. The first one came up to me and asked me if I would like a dance. Steep prices out there. 60 for a nude, but I went for it anyhow. She was asien-latino and only about a 6 but nice attitude.

The dance was actually really good. She grabed into my pants a couple times and gave willow a little teasing massage.

After about 8! minutes a bouncer came by and told her that the dance was over. 60 bucks for 8! wasn't actually too bad.

Well I walked back to the bar and another dancer came over right away, she actually greated me when I first walked in. She really wasn't my type, but what the he#@. She had big boobies and after all we are all boobies lovers, aren't we. We got into the lap area (they have couches with transparent curtains by the way), and she told me to lay down. I was curious what to expect. She started rubbing herself on me and asked me after a whole 5 seconds if she could touch little willow. Take a guess what my answer was.

I ended up getting an OK HJ. Left the club with a smile and about 160 bucks less (after tipping, but for both dances).

Patbutter
07-12-06, 22:15
Happy to be of assistance , R·d·05 =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=439245&postcount=1041

BUT next time you're looking for an old Post = why don't you do it yer·self ??

Just click on " Search▼ " , which is on the blue bar just below where it says " Welcome, Robodude2005 "

at the top of this pageActually there is a ROB list that is regularly updated and it has been moved to:

http://clrobs.k9host.com/

I also posted this at Craigslist, LA thread of this site - the more appropriate location

PB

BenderOver
07-13-06, 18:56
Buddy, this is one hell of a first post! I gotta check this joint out, armed with some shielding of course!!!

Bender

Here we go, my first report. I have been reading in this forum for quite a while. Used to be on Century a lot about a year or more ago - that place is dead now. Since I do not like to browse CL too much with all the ROB I deverted to my old hoppy: strip clubs.

Been to Playpen downtown last Wednesday. Actually have been there before and had some great experience.

Place was kind a empty (around noon). Only a few customers and about 4 girls I would say. I have been there before and met a nice black chick who seemed to remember me and came over right away.

We talked for a while and went back to have just a regular lap dance. She told the DJ to do a 10 for 1 (very short cut but still better than one song).

Anyhow, after about 20 sec. she had my willow out and was working on it. She turned to her purse. I had my fingers on her pussy and she grabed little willow again. Well, I thought she got some latex, but guess she was out and than she actually put me in bare bone. I tell you, this was one of hell of a scary time. I do not know if I was sweeting becuase of the sex or of the barebone.

Little willow did manage to empty homself and I kind a was eager to get out and scrub really bad. I got up and just said: "wow" she replied: "wow you can say".
I'd love to repeat that experience, but only covered, this is to scary and I do not unsually like to play russian roulette.

I forgot her name (usually forget the name of a stripper by the time I leave the club, bad habbit), but she is slender, black with blond straight hair.

Have fun guys, but stay safe and don't be stupid as I have been.

Shout out to Baldy Cruise - you are the bomb man, I'd love to hit a couple strip joints with you.

OC Man
07-15-06, 17:15
I think I'm going back right now!!!

Henna! yummy!

OC Man

OCMan,

Did you make it over to King Henry's yesterday? Friday was Sweenys' birthday bash. Sweeny is the bartender there. Good guy. Knows his sports. He was giving out his annual Birthday T-shirt. Barn yard theme all around. Bale of hay on the stage. I was milkin me some titty.

My man Sticks was there as were all the soul sisters in all there glory. Tender wouldn't stop grabbin my dick. Drank a lot of beer & had my share of high mileage dances under the TV. Left with a shit eating grin on my face.

Baldy(LuvKH8)Cruiser

OC Man
07-15-06, 21:25
3 dances Blu, Henna, and tender.

Sweeny says hi!

OMG, when the corner lit up with the 'tender touch'

closed Sunday
Back on Monday!
Thanks BC! Cheers.

Baldy Cruiser
07-16-06, 12:14
Glad you had fun in there. I need to check out HENNA. Did you get Tenderized by TENDER?? BLU is great too. She gives pole dancing lessons on the side. She does do escorting but charges $300.

Last night,STARZ had the fight & were charging $20 at the door. So I decided to go to KH 8. My favorite waitress - SPECIAL was nowhere to be found. Special has these beautiful DDD's. She also sings & gives a great shoulder massage. Wild Bill was sitting at the bar. No sign of Sticks.

There was a new waitress named LUCKY who also dances. 23 yrs. young. Great chick. Good personallity & the most important part. Natural DD's!!!!!! She said they started growing when she was 9 yrs. old. Beautiful girl. Got some great dances & ate some buffalo wings.

CINNAMON, CHANEL, CARAMEL & a chick that looked just like Martin Lawrence in Big Mama's House were all there.

Baldy (FeelinLucky) Cruiser

DarthRaider666
07-18-06, 14:23
There was a new waitress named LUCKY who also dances. 23 yrs. young. Great chick. Good personallity & the most important part. Natural DD's!!!!!! She said they started growing when she was 9 yrs. old. Beautiful girl. Got some great dances & ate some buffalo wings.

CINNAMON, CHANEL, CARAMEL & a chick that looked just like Martin Lawrence in Big Mama's House were all there.Hey, BC are you saying Cinnamon, Chanel and Caramel were at KH8? Are these the same 3 girls that are usually at Starz?

Chanel (at Starz) is one of the most underrated dancers I have ever met. She's a cute little spinner who likes to drink (she has her own drink named after her at Starz, "the Chanel"), likes to fuck and likes to cook. What more can a fella ask for?

Lucky has really been around! She's been in Long Beach, Charlies, Wild Goose, Alameda, about the only place she hasn't been is Starz! Gotta admit she is a beautiful girl though, but I never got the vibe from other that anything else was available on the menu. Somebody please CORRECT ME if I'm wrong on that one.

Webcams
07-18-06, 22:54
Sounds like to me we all need to get a table and spend an evening partying with strippers.

Baldy Cruiser
07-19-06, 01:56
Absolutely!!!!!

Great Idea!!!!!

Darth, That Lucky is a class act. Very sweet & took care of us. But, she doesn't appear to do activities outside the club.

Baldy

Baldy Cruiser
07-20-06, 23:47
Hey, BC are you saying Cinnamon, Chanel and Caramel were at KH8? Are these the same 3 girls that are usually at Starz?
Chanel (at Starz) is one of the most underrated dancers I have ever met. She's a cute little spinner who likes to drink.

It was a different Chanel. I agree, the Chanel at Starz is a beauty. Quite the talker & the more she drinks, the better her dances are.

OC Man, I met the fabulous Henna!! Jesus,she has got a body on her. 21 yrs. old & her first place dancing. She sat down & immediately started stroking my dick. That is the perfect thing that they do in KH8. Got some great dances from her & her digits. Her ass is amazing. Sweet girl. Brand new & fresh.

Then I got some dances from Mocha. Sucked on her titties & she let me have free reign with them. Nice body, a little older. Probably around 30. She was playing with my dick & balls.

Dominique is amazing. Cute, petite, light skinned & boy is she friendly. She is from Missouri. She likes to camp & fish & hunt. Talks alot. Has 3 kids & wants another one. She wants a boy. Gave me her digits & said she wants to fuck. I think I'll pass. Don't want a Baldy Cruiser jr. to support for 18 yrs. She let me suck on her little titties. She has real small nips. Said she is saving for a 4k boob job.

I was going to get Tender but, she had left. Evening shift arrived & I got a couple dances from Cinnamon. Young girl. Big firm titts. Nice ass. Lucky arrived & was waitressing.

The day time girls give much better dances than the evening shift. Daytime girls leave at 7 pm.

Baldy(luvHenna)Cruiser

Webcams
07-21-06, 23:43
Anyone else want to hit the baldy cruiser strip joints? I am thinking 3-6 pm Saturday...

Monster Cock
07-22-06, 17:00
Anyone else want to hit the baldy cruiser strip joints? I am thinking 3-6 pm Saturday...

sure, how about STARZ?

Baldy Cruiser
07-23-06, 10:39
Saturday

Henna & Dominique were no shows. PM'd Webcams. Webcam's a no show. Air conditioning felt good. Sucked back some beers & had fun with Mystery, Jazmine & London. Jazmine had this new red polk a dot bikini. All in all, a good time.

Dani went from a buzz cut last week to long curly blonde hair. I've seen her in STARZ lately. She is not my type. Too much plastic.

MonsterC, I'll meet you in STARZ. I've got to see Eden again.

Baldy(gottaLuvIt)Cruiser

Sosurf
07-29-06, 17:06
Any members been there lately?

Eeros
08-01-06, 01:43
First of all I will have to apologize for posting this on in the LA thread again, but I guess there simply is no strip club thread in the Sun Valley sections and being a new bee I do not wanna start one.

I have been out in the area on Saturday again, and since I had a rather nice experience the last time I figured I might stop by again. Till now you might think this guy is just advertising Players, but this will change now.

I got there around 1:30 pm. Only about 4 PLs in the place and about 6-7 girls. The average weight has been at least 200 lbs for the ladies though. Sorry guys, just not my type. I spotted one cute (at least on first impression) asian/latino girl though, coming from a private dance heading to the ladies room. Decided to stick around and wait for her. Wasn’t all that easy to get rid of all the heavy sided fans that stopped by and sat down at my table to convince me to check out their packages (in the end I do not want to be rude, and just not talking does not really help too much).
I was about to leave after half an hour (saving myself some cash) when the asian/latino girl suddenly showed up again. She was kind a cute, only about 120 I would say decent rack and actually a cute butt. So I went for he 60 bucks lap. She was really sweet and we did have some fun. Didn’t go all that far as the last time, but she definitely found her ways through my fabrics. I still haven’t found out how their pricing systems work. We got done (I actually ended it) after about 3 songs and the charge was still 60. Maybe somebody knows.

Well, in the end it has been ok, but I will have to check other places in the future. I still kind a prefer having some eye candy besides the rest. Have to check out Starz one of the days I guess.

Century Blvd. R.I.P. I still had some fun about 2 years ago, guess those times are over.

Bad Santa
08-02-06, 04:51
I Was at King Henry the other night. It was my first visit. The place was cozy and the girls are quite friendly. Most of the girls are a bit thick for my taste since I’m only 5”7(on a good day). There were a few hotties that I think is worth a second visit, Absolute and Champaign or Charmane?.

FYI – there was this white dude getting a lap dance at the south east corner of the club. From my standpoint, he looked like he's literally eating this girls booty – maybe I’m just drunk.

Will be back.

SC

Jack Reacher
08-02-06, 21:03
Bad Santa,

That was probably Baldy Cruiser. He is usually allways under that TV giving each girl a tongue bath. If the guy had alot of white hair & looked about 60, then it was Wild Bill. Wild Bill is cool. He used to manage Starz back in the day when it was called The Sly Fox. He is good friends with Stix. Stix is cool too.

Keep it HARD & keep it HAPPY.

Jack

Trunk Monkey
08-04-06, 11:51
Any members been there lately?I was there yesterday. Got a handjob in the back room, but it cost me too much. $160 total.

TM

Hadezh
08-05-06, 21:38
Anyone know of any Bikini Bars? Friend told me of place that just closed recently where girls come up dance in your lap for dollar tips...2-4 per song.

No nude but for 2-4 bucks per song of body contact sounds killer to me.

DarthRaider666
08-07-06, 16:56
Anyone know of any Bikini Bars? Friend told me of place that just closed recently where girls come up dance in your lap for dollar tips...2-4 per song.

No nude but for 2-4 bucks per song of body contact sounds killer to me.You can go to a place called "Charlies", it's about 3 blocks before Crenshaw on Florence avenue. Just be warned, it's a nasty little hole in the why and it's quite "gangsta".

Trunk Monkey
08-08-06, 10:42
You can go to a place called "Charlies", it's about 3 blocks before Crenshaw on Florence avenue. Just be warned, it's a nasty little hole in the why and it's quite "gangsta".Darth,

What are the lap dance prices at Charlies? Can my white friend go? Is it safe for him.

TM

OC Man
08-08-06, 19:17
Baldy, Please let me know if you call Henna's digits. She & Blu wanted to kno If I like to "Party" to which I amswered YES! but I lost her number (Cock-tail Napkin.)

OC Man

It was a different Chanel. I agree, the Chanel at Starz is a beauty. Quite the talker & the more she drinks, the better her dances are.

OC Man, I met the fabulous Henna!! Jesus,she has got a body on her. 21 yrs. old & her first place dancing. She sat down & immediately started stroking my dick. That is the perfect thing that they do in KH8. Got some great dances from her & her digits. Her ass is amazing. Sweet girl. Brand new & fresh.

Then I got some dances from Mocha. Sucked on her titties & she let me have free reign with them. Nice body, a little older. Probably around 30. She was playing with my dick & balls.

Dominique is amazing. Cute, petite, light skinned & boy is she friendly. She is from Missouri. She likes to camp & fish & hunt. Talks alot. Has 3 kids & wants another one. She wants a boy. Gave me her digits & said she wants to fuck. I think I'll pass. Don't want a Baldy Cruiser jr. to support for 18 yrs. She let me suck on her little titties. She has real small nips. Said she is saving for a 4k boob job.

I was going to get Tender but, she had left. Evening shift arrived & I got a couple dances from Cinnamon. Young girl. Big firm titts. Nice ass. Lucky arrived & was waitressing.

The day time girls give much better dances than the evening shift. Daytime girls leave at 7 pm.

Baldy(luvHenna)Cruiser

Stiboost 1979
08-08-06, 22:14
Did/does any one know her? She used to work at Jet Strip a while back.

DarthRaider666
08-09-06, 14:10
Darth,

What are the lap dance prices at Charlies? Can my white friend go? Is it safe for him.

TMTrunk Monkey, the bottom line is this. The owners son got shot to death there, I think about 10 years ago. A military guy (can't remember if it was a Marine or Sailor got shot and dies there in 2002). I know two white guys that roll there regularly. You won't get shot at Charlies for being white, but the place IS shady and you may just be there at wrong time. Dances are $20 and not really worth it. The only reason I go there is I live about 2 miles from there. Here is my latest review of Charlies from www.tuscl.com!

"Well, it's been a while so it's time for a Charlies review. Let's take it step by step.

You walk in the door from the street, you immediately take a right turn and see another door, if you continue walking straight ahead that door leads you out to a "patio" or "ghettio" as I see it.

Hang a left and there youi have it, Charlies in all it's glory. Two pool tables, a stage about the size of queen sized bed, two or three small tales, a mens room, a jukebox, a bar, two or three more small tables, a video game machine and two lap dance couches. Oh and if it's after say 9:00 at night, especially on a Friday and Saturday night, the smell of really nasty cheap funky dancer sweat and perfume.

Now, I DO LIKE that small stage because there's no where for the dancer to go, even if she's on the other side doing a spread eagle for another customer, you're still going to get a nice visual as she flexes for toes and makes the pussy pump for the guy and see his reaction. The Charlies stage is not made to go up there and act like you're on Soul Train, it's made for the girl to go get on her back, spread 'em and convince the guy that that pussy need to be on his lap later on that night. Unfortunately, she has to keep for bikini bottom on, well she has to IF you are sitting on the side that faces the door anyway. If you happen to e sitting on the side that's not facing the door and all the other guys on that side are "regulars" or you or the only guy on that side, then hey her bikini bottom may "accidently" slip off so you can get a full on pussy show. I've seen it happen before.

The mens room is well, "Charlies". You know those big troughs like at the baseall and football stadiums, well that's what you get at Charlies. They also have this lovely advertisement for condoms that shows some chick giving a dude a blowjob in there (the mens room), it's been there for years!

Lapdances are pretty good considering they are right out there in the open, but $20 it too much considering I can get a much nastier dance down the road at Starz for only $15 in my own private booth, by a prettier girl who will straight up fuck me if the cash is correct.

Charlies is OK, if you live right down the road, which I do, or you wanna "go gansta" every now and then. Usually 4 girls working. 1 will be fat. 1 will be strung out looking. 1 will be old. 1 will be OK.

Every blue moon a really smokin hot sista will e at Charlies. A sista that hot only stays there aout 2 weeks though and moves on to Starz or Sphermint Rhinpo or whatever because $100 is a real good night at Charlies."

Trunk Monkey
08-09-06, 23:56
"Trunk Monkey, the bottom line is this. You won't get shot at Charlies for being white, but the place IS shady and you may just be there at wrong time. Dances are $20 and not really worth it. The only reason I go there is I live about 2 miles from there."Thanks Darth. I'll tell my white friend to wear a bullet proof vest. I need to check that shit out. I likes the ghetto girls.

TM

Baldy Cruiser
08-10-06, 10:14
Baldy, Please let me know if you call Henna's digits. She & Blu wanted to kno If I like to "Party" to which I amswered YES! but I lost her number (Cock-tail Napkin.)

OC Man
I will PM them to you. I think I'm in love. WOW!!!! HENNA.

Baldy(SprungOnHenna)Cruiser

HighnDry
08-10-06, 21:15
Charlies is nothing special, you will get better mileage in KH8 or Starz and the girls are better looking.

I go to KH8 quite often (once a month) and yesterday the security guard won't let me get into the club because I was wearing a white tee shirt...what the heck??

Thanks Darth. I'll tell my white friend to wear a bullet proof vest. I need to check that shit out. I likes the ghetto girls.

TM

Baldy Cruiser
08-13-06, 16:40
Tender has finally turned in her G-string. Her pancake titties could be rescued with a nice boob job. Great girl. Gave the highest mileage dance in King Henry's. I'm going to miss her.

Saw London yesterday. She has mosquito bites for titties. Brings new meaning to the term "A" cup. Face is not easy to look at, but from the belly button down she is awesome. Luv her legs & ass.

Last week got dances from Magic in STARZ. My brother was raving about Raven. Wow Sat. night in there is On & Poppin. They open the whole stage up & there must have been 20 girls in there. Asian Lisa is the bartender. Very cute girl.

Lucky celebrating her birthday at KH8 Sat night, Aug.26th. See attached pics.

Monster Cock, Eden has a sister named Ginger. Also works at STARZ. She gives a good dance, but not as awesome as her sister, but awful close. Beautiful girl. They were both in there on the weekend, both days.

Baldy(LuvChocolate)Cruiser

Stiboost 1979
08-15-06, 00:56
Never been to KH. Are there any latinas there?

Baldy Cruiser
08-15-06, 12:33
Never been to KH. Are there any latinas there?
There is one Latina that shows up once in a while. She weighs about 250. Big Ass Titties. If you like em big, I mean real big, this is your girl.

Baldy(KH8rules)Cruiser

Ewclark77
08-15-06, 16:48
If you're looking for latinas, and you don't want to go to TJ, try the hostess clubs. They're discussed in this thread:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2888

Stiboost 1979
08-15-06, 23:30
There is one Latina that shows up once in a while. She weighs about 250. Big Ass Titties. If you like em big, I mean real big, this is your girl.

Baldy(KH8rules)Cruiserdude, i'm only 5-4" and 130ibs. I'll get lost in there.

Stiboost 1979
08-15-06, 23:32
If you're looking for latinas, and you don't want to go to TJ, try the hostess clubs. They're discussed in this thread:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2888I been to TJ (Zona Rosa). Hostess clubs? Sounds like theres danicing involed. What the dress code?

Ass Lover
08-16-06, 17:23
Hi Guys, thanks for the awsome reports.

I meet this new girl named Egypt a week or so ago at First Kings trying to find her again. Some say she has moved to STARS tried the day shift there yesterday... No Luck. Anyone know of her?

Thanks in advance for you help.

P.S. Baldy thanks for all you contributions. I hang at FK and KH Lisa was at KH yesterday maybe we can hang there sometimes I am also "Bald"

DarthRaider666
08-16-06, 18:32
Tender has finally turned in her G-string. Her pancake titties could be rescued with a nice boob job. Great girl. Gave the highest mileage dance in King Henry's. I'm going to miss her.

Saw London yesterday. She has mosquito bites for titties. Brings new meaning to the term "A" cup. Face is not easy to look at, but from the belly button down she is awesome. Luv her legs & ass.

Last week got dances from Magic in STARZ. My brother was raving about Raven. Wow Sat. night in there is On & Poppin. They open the whole stage up & there must have been 20 girls in there. Asian Lisa is the bartender. Very cute girl.

Lucky celebrating her birthday at KH8 Sat night, Aug.26th. See attached pics.

Monster Cock, Eden has a sister named Ginger. Also works at STARZ. She gives a good dance, but not as awesome as her sister, but awful close. Beautiful girl. They were both in there on the weekend, both days.

Baldy(LuvChocolate)CruiserAh, Tender. You know I take the news she has retired as good and bad news. Looks wise, Tender never did much for me, but she DID have an excellent "ghetto ho" attitude. One time at Charlies I came in and I was a regular, she grabs me by the dick and works me up pretty good then she asks me "damn, whatyou been feedin' this motherfucker"? I told her "that's the problem, he ain't been gettin' fed properly lately".

I totally agreee on London. From the belly button down she's awesome and she does give excellent handwork underneath the bar as well, but she ain't gonna win any beauty contest and my man boobs are bigger than hers.

Member #1760
08-17-06, 04:14
There used to be a girl that used to work at KH named tropical. anyone know where shes working at..heard she might be at almaeda strip..anyway gonna try out KH. Which girls are your top ones in the day? heard about henna alot. Any others.and what days are good?

Member #1760
08-17-06, 10:33
Its been a while since I have been to KH, but does anyone remember a girl name tropical or something like that. I heard she left and is working at Almaeda Strip. anyone know which girl im talking about. If so let me know. Also I read about this girl Henna. What day does she work?

Which girls do you guys recommend?

Monster Cock
08-17-06, 13:49
Was at Starz last night ... I have to stop going there for a while, I'm fucking addicted to that place ... got dances from two strippers: the really hot chick who always has blonde hair (forget her name, but she's consistently the best all around looker in my opinion and has been there every time i've been there) and this tall, Hawaiian looking chick named "Lalani" (sp?).

The blonde girl has a KILLER body, really soft skin and wow what a booty. She has the face of a model. This chick was made to be a rap-video girl. What she has in looks, she lacks in the nasty factor. I've noticed she never seems to dance without a top (on stage and in the booths). I was less comfortable letting my hands roam around that body (though I should have pushed the envelope) in the booth. So I only got one dance from this girl. Was okay. Was bad by Starz standards. She basically just parks that booty on your manhood the whole time and that's pretty much that.

Lelani is the complete opposite. She is tall, thin and has the softest skin out there (which made me think she was Asian .. i think she's acutally half black and half something else .. maybe Philipino). Anyway, this is my second crack at her. Had a dance w/her last week that was similar. Lelani is the, hands down, greatest time i have ever had in the booth. She is NASTY (ymmv) and has no problem with not only showing off her bald pussy, but also let me eat her out on both occasions. Additionally, I had two (at one point) three fingers wrist deep in her. She seemed to really like it and I think she may have come even (my had was soaked when we were done). She mentioned a few times that there are cameras but it didn't seem to really be a problem. Total damage for four dances was $60 + $10 tip = $70. Only drawback was that she was fairly tame in playing with me (didn't grab my cock for example like Eden will). Has anyone fucked any of the all-Starz (blonde chick, Lelani, etc) outside the club? most of the girls seem like they are into fucking for bucks outside the club....

In any regard, go to STARZ! Get a dance from Lelani! Get a dance from Eden. Two of the nastiest, highest mileage strippers in LA.

DarthRaider666
08-17-06, 15:47
Hey, MonsterCock, you were at Starz on Wednesday night? We should have had a beer together. I always post over on ZBone, check out my review of Starz over there at www.zbone.com/club/zrev/zrev_starz.htm. It's true Starz really IS addicting. It's also true that Lalani will throw it down in the booths. I've NEVER had the honor of being wrist deep up in her pussy though, she must really like you! She's one of the very few Starz dancers that I had to ask to take a little easy on me. I'm 39 years old, you can't be bouncin on me like I was 18, the old pogo stick ain't as tough as it used to be!! She's cool peeps to talk to as well. I didn't see Lalani last night and I was there from 8:30 until midnight. But, that's no so unusual. The really popular Starz dancers you can go all night without seeing because they virtually LIVE in the booths. The ONLY time you will see Charm is when she's onstage.

I can't figure out who the blonde is that won't take off her top though. But yeah, if she's not going to take her top off downstairs at Starz, then you can bet you aren't going to get the "full Starz experience" upstairs.

The truly beautiful thing about Starz is, I've been going there since 2003. As far as I can remember I've gotten 3 bad dances, (a.k.a. "air dances). Even the "tame" Starz girls will WORK you.

I'm always ther on Sundays to watch the Raiders game when it's NFL season. Look for the dude wearing the Raiders jersey!

Monster Cock
08-17-06, 16:13
When I walked into Starz at around 8pm last night I was stunned to see that 2/3 of the customers were white. Has anyone else noticed the increase in customers w/jungle fever of late? Buy around 10-11pm though it's back to 80-90 percent brothas. i guess the white guys have a hood curfew or something.

Monster Cock
08-17-06, 21:41
Hey, MonsterCock, you were at Starz on Wednesday night? We should have had a beer together. I always post over on ZBone, check out my review of Starz over there at www.zbone.com/club/zrev/zrev_starz.htm. It's true Starz really IS addicting. It's also true that Lalani will throw it down in the booths. I've NEVER had the honor of being wrist deep up in her pussy though, she must really like you! She's one of the very few Starz dancers that I had to ask to take a little easy on me. I'm 39 years old, you can't be bouncin on me like I was 18, the old pogo stick ain't as tough as it used to be!! She's cool peeps to talk to as well. I didn't see Lalani last night and I was there from 8:30 until midnight. But, that's no so unusual. The really popular Starz dancers you can go all night without seeing because they virtually LIVE in the booths. The ONLY time you will see Charm is when she's onstage.

I can't figure out who the blonde is that won't take off her top though. But yeah, if she's not going to take her top off downstairs at Starz, then you can bet you aren't going to get the "full Starz experience" upstairs.

The truly beautiful thing about Starz is, I've been going there since 2003. As far as I can remember I've gotten 3 bad dances, (a.k.a. "air dances). Even the "tame" Starz girls will WORK you.

I'm always ther on Sundays to watch the Raiders game when it's NFL season. Look for the dude wearing the Raiders jersey!

all sounds good. I'll be sure to let you know next time I head over there.

let me try to describe the "blonde" better. she is black, medium tone skin. has tatoos on her back (like most strippers). is quiet and does not do a lot of solicitation of dances. she kind of looks like Eve if you know who that is, but with longer hair (or extensions, i can't tell). she seems to stand out because she is really good looking (very curvy, small tits and small waist with a banging ass). kind of has a sour puss look to her that makes her oh, so sexy. last night she was chatting quite a bit with a black guy downstairs by the back wall (near the exit). didn't seem like a customer conversation. maybe he's her bf or pimp or whatever. does anyone know who this blonde stripper at Starz is? she is, to my knowledge, the only blonde there (her hair is always blonde) .. BC must know.

Baldy Cruiser
08-18-06, 00:08
Let me try to describe the "blonde" better. she is black, medium tone skin. has tatoos on her back (like most strippers). is quiet and does not do a lot of solicitation of dances. she kind of looks like Eve if you know who that is, but with longer hair (or extensions, i can't tell). she seems to stand out because she is really good looking (very curvy, small tits and small waist with a banging ass). kind of has a sour puss look to her that makes her oh, so sexy. last night she was chatting quite a bit with a black guy downstairs by the back wall (near the exit). didn't seem like a customer conversation. maybe he's her bf or pimp or whatever. does anyone know who this blonde stripper at Starz is? she is, to my knowledge, the only blonde there (her hair is always blonde) .. BC must know.
Yes BC knows. Her name is Apple. she drives the old pink/purple Camaro in the parking lot with the cracked windshield. She is smoking HOT!!! Unique look to her. Beautiful face with one of the greatest ASSES to go with her tiny waist like you said. Her boobs are very nice C cup. I have seen her pull them out on stage. The greatest thing is where she is on all fours on stage & starts shakin that ASS & smiling with her Pepsodent Magic Johnson grin. When I saw her for the first time, I said WOW!!! She belongs in Smooth Girl magazine.

Unfortunately her lap dances are shit. I also got one dance from her, & couldn't believe how bad it was. She really just sits on your lap. Doesn't turn around, doesn't grab your dick. Doesn't whip her tits out. A complete waste of everyones time. She will make no money there unless someone teaches her how to do it right.

My brother got a dance from her & the same thing happened. She is wasting her time working there unless she is happy with just the stage money. I love the waitresses working on Saturday night. That Gabriella is somethin else. She is going to Otis College. Wish I could hit that.

Baldy(STARZluvin)Cruiser

DarthRaider666
08-18-06, 11:22
Hmmm. I guess I never really noticed Apple as being "blonde". I'll have to take a closer look next time.

Monster, you were asking about fucking the starz of Starz. I haven't done that, but I have gotten with a few of what you would call the 2nd tier girls, mainly because the stars of Starz want $$$$$, sorry your pussy need to be made of gold for that much cash from me. Although, BC once reported Jasmine offered it up to him for $175. I definitely would tap Jasmines ass for $175, for that price I'd hit it twice! When it comes to fucking outside of the club (and hell sometimes INSIDE of the club), most every strip club I've ever been to is the same. Here are my rules of thumb...

If it's your very first time in the club and none of the girls know you, maybe 10% of the girls will fuck you that night at the local no tell motel for some extra scratch, but it better be large scratch.

If you've been going to the club for about 6 months and tip regularly, that percentage rises to 25%

If you fuck one of the clubs from the club, she WILL tell her friends at the cliub and those friends WILL give you their escort cards soon afterwards.

If you've been going to the club for more than 6 months, tip and have fucked at least one dancer that works at the club, AT LEAST 50% of the dancers there will fuck you, just depends on the price.

There are very very very few "nice girls" working at strip clubs. If you think she's a nice girl she is either a lesbian and has NO interest in you, OR you just haven't made her a serious offer at her price yet.

Monster Cock
08-18-06, 13:58
Her horrible dances and overall lax attitude (no hustle at all) is what makes me think she must be there advertising "off campus" services. Do you guys know if anyone's hit that outside the club?

Webcams
08-18-06, 14:01
There are very very very few "nice girls" working at strip clubs. If you think she's a nice girl she is either a lesbian and has NO interest in you, OR you just haven't made her a serious offer at her price yet.DR666, I agree 100% with that. The only problem I have is how confused some of these girls are, they want 2-3 for the same thing that is 60 on the streets and provide just as bad service. There is always one girl that might be worth it at nearly every strip joint.

Baldy Cruiser
08-19-06, 23:58
Spent time with Sassy at STARZ. Don't wate your time. Just as bad a dance as Apple. Talked to Tiffany & Bella. Cool girls.

Baldy (GoDodgers) Cruiser

Baldy Cruiser
08-21-06, 01:23
This chick used to dance at STARZ. Banged her for $80. 19 yrs young.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2717

Baldy (NutBustin) Cruiser

Monster Cock
08-21-06, 14:20
This chick used to dance at STARZ. Banged her for $80. 19 yrs young.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2717

Baldy (NutBustin) Cruiser

Good work, BC. On your next trek to Starz perhaps you can put a feeler out to Apple ... next time i'm there i will try as well. i'd love to hit that.

DarthRaider666
08-24-06, 15:42
Man, like somebody else here once said, Starz is really addicting. One of the best things about Starz is the girls attitudes, maybe not so much on the floor, but in the booths. You know, I've been to other clubs where maybe you could get extras but usually the girls try to haggle every last nickel out of you and then still give you shitty service anyway. This is NOT the case with the Starz girls. If I have the money to spend, I leave Starz drained of testosterone. It's like I need a vitamin supplement when those chicks are done with me. At least half the girls (probably more like 75%) are more than happy to lend a fella a helping hand or pussy up in the booths if he feels frustrated. The girls are more hesistant to lend a helping mouth though, I guess because it's a little too obvious! I leave with a smile and a limp. If Starz had pitchers of beer like King Henry VIII and took credit cards I'd never leave. Well, I'm heading off to Starz right now!!!!

DarthRaider666
08-25-06, 18:38
Hey Baldy Crusier, I was in King Henry VIII last night talking to Lucky (I know her from several clubs), she said "thanks" to you for the free promo on her party.

Then Lucky asked me if I was going to show up, I told her no. She said she'd have to get her dances off of me that night then and she did! Lucky hit me up for 9 in a row while she was waitressing. She then changed into her dance outfit, OH MY GOD! She has NO kids? Nobody has ever knocked her up? It's a damn shame she was wearing the red vinyl thing that cleavage was outstanding, she hit me up for 2 more for a total of 11 before going on stage.

Blu was there too. Man she looked pretty good back in her Charlies days, but she's smokin' hot now. She gave me her number and website url in case I should want a party outside the club.

Finally, I hooked up with another dancer that I knew from another club. The last time I saw this dancer I fucked her in the club, we kept that tradition alive last night in the dark corner right behind the DJ!!

I don't care much for KH8 the club itself, but there was some Starz level talent in there last night and my dick got a nice introductory handshake by the ladies twice before the waitress got me my first beer! That's customer service.

Monster Cock
08-25-06, 18:49
Man, like somebody else here once said, Starz is really addicting. One of the best things about Starz is the girls attitudes, maybe not so much on the floor, but in the booths. You know, I've been to other clubs where maybe you could get extras but usually the girls try to haggle every last nickel out of you and then still give you shitty service anyway. This is NOT the case with the Starz girls. If I have the money to spend, I leave Starz drained of testosterone. It's like I need a vitamin supplement when those chicks are done with me. At least half the girls (probably more like 75%) are more than happy to lend a fella a helping hand or pussy up in the booths if he feels frustrated. The girls are more hesistant to lend a helping mouth though, I guess because it's a little too obvious! I leave with a smile and a limp. If Starz had pitchers of beer like King Henry VIII and took credit cards I'd never leave. Well, I'm heading off to Starz right now!!!!

anything interesting go down at Starz? was Apple in the house?

Monster Cock
08-26-06, 12:18
Started out the night at Ron's B Coast down the street. First time there. Wow, what a difference vs. Starz. About 10 or so girls working, many of them were fine .. got a dance from nice looking dark skinned black girl with killer ass .. call sign is "Fantasy" ... she has braces and a firm body (Baldy, do you know this one?). The overall vibe at RBC struck me as sort of like a high school party compared to the frat party that is Starz.

Moved on over to Starz around 9pm. Was already crowded. Got a few dances from a completely drunk stripper who sort of looks like Robin Givens on a bad day. Was just okay. She almost passed out on my lap in the booth upstairs.

Got a few more dances from Lelani (tall Hawaiian looking girl). Was great as always.

Got another dance w/Apple (not sure why, it was lame as always).

Later, decided to go for round 2 with the now less drunk Robin Givens looking one. AFTER FOUR SONGS SHE SAID "THAT WILL BE $105". WTF?? I told her that the crack-smoking was effecting her math skills and said "I'm not paying." We went to the bartenter/dance counter guy upstairs. She asked him how many songs she was back there for. He looked at his chart and said 4, confirming my total. She got pissed and started rambling something inaudable. I think this girl has issues and is bipolar or chemically unstable. Anyway, I told her I only had $40 and would go to ATM downstairs to get her the remaining $20. She said she was due on stage and stormed off. Fine w/me, $20 more in my pocket. I told the dance counter/bartender guy to get control of her because if she starts acting up it could taint the reputation of this place. The reason I come to Starz has a lot to do with the generally cool vibe of the girls and if there's a bad apple, they need to weed her out. He seemed to totally agree and said he would "handle it".

Hung out with Lelani downstairs for a little bit before I took off around midnight.

LESSON: Count the dances and if you think they are ripping you off .. refuse to pay and ask the dance counter guy to step in. Especially if you go to Starz with some frequency, the dance counter guy seemed to remember me and was thus a lot more inclined/incentivized to take my side.

DarthRaider666
08-26-06, 13:11
Got a few dances from a completely drunk stripper who sort of looks like Robin Givens on a bad day. Was just okay. She almost passed out on my lap in the booth upstairs.Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure out who that dancer was. Most of the Starz girls hold their liquor pretty well. I mean if you are going to work in a club that serves alcohol, the brothers are going to want to get a little lit before the girls can talk them upstairs and it helps the girls case if she can be friendly and have some drinks with the guy. The only Starz dancer I knew that had a real drinking problem was Jazzy, but Jazzy really knew how to work me up in the booths, I would go from totally limp to a rock hard dick of steel within 30 seconds of her grinding me upstairs.

[/QUOTE]
Later, decided to go for round 2 with the now less drunk Robin Givens looking one. AFTER FOUR SONGS SHE SAID "THAT WILL BE $105". WTF?? I told her that the crack-smoking was effecting her math skills and said "I'm not paying." We went to the bartenter/dance counter guy upstairs. She asked him how many songs she was back there for. He looked at his chart and said 4, confirming my total. She got pissed and started rambling something inaudable. I think this girl has issues and is bipolar or chemically unstable. Anyway, I told her I only had $40 and would go to ATM downstairs to get her the remaining $20. She said she was due on stage and stormed off. Fine w/me, $20 more in my pocket. I told the dance counter/bartender guy to get control of her because if she starts acting up it could taint the reputation of this place. The reason I come to Starz has a lot to do with the generally cool vibe of the girls and if there's a bad apple, they need to weed her out. He seemed to totally agree and said he would "handle it".[/QUOTE]Hmmm. She must have REALLY been fucked up!! $105 divided by 4 songs is $26.25 per song. What the fuck the girls are charging for loose change now? Hmmm. Well, I only know of one dancer there that gets that lit and overchanges for dances her name is Mystery and she also dances at KH8. Mystery has consistently overchanged me for at least 1 song (usually 2) for at least the last 4 times I've danced with her, that WHY I don't dance with her any longer.

Monster Cock
08-26-06, 20:36
Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure out who that dancer was.

medium skinned black girl. she has a bit of a tummy. i thought she might be pregnant but i don't think so.

DarthRaider666
08-28-06, 01:17
medium skinned black girl. she has a bit of a tummy. i thought she might be pregnant but i don't think so.That sounds a lot like Mystery, she was there tonight (Sunday) too! I avoided her like the plague. The sad thing is, she gives good/nasty dances. But I refuse to be ripped off.

WulfgarX
09-07-06, 19:51
Hit 4play for lunch.

Man was it quiet... Got a dance from a "Eurasian" girl name ****. B-cups, round bubble behind, and generally great grinding skills. The floorman kept walking in and disturbing the gear shifting technique over my khakis.

A couple of dances, and 60$ lighter in the wallet.

Not bad for a lunch break ;-)

Billy
09-08-06, 11:09
I have seen a couple mentions of Eden at Starz. I have had a crush on that girl for a couple years. I don't get up there that far often, but I was wondering what Eden would be game for. I know her regular laps are killer but man would I like to see her outsideor even on the "inside"..inside the club. Anyone? Bueller...Bueller... billy

Monster Cock
09-08-06, 15:40
I have seen a couple mentions of Eden at Starz. I have had a crush on that girl for a couple years. I don't get up there that far often, but I was wondering what Eden would be game for. I know her regular laps are killer but man would I like to see her outsideor even on the "inside"..inside the club. Anyone? Bueller...Bueller... billy

wear thin pants w/no undies. when she is giving you a dance, just whip your cock out and let her do the rest. i'm serious!

Baldy Cruiser
09-08-06, 23:18
wear thin pants w/no undies. when she is giving you a dance, just whip your cock out and let her do the rest. i'm serious!
MonsterCock is correct. Eden is about the best action at STARZ. She gave my brother her phone number. Her sister also works there & is beautiful but has fake titties. My bro is trying to hook up with Eden outside the club. She called him this past Thursday while she was working. She usually works Thurs. days. She is 37 but looks 27. Her sister Ginger is 31.

I hooked up with London from KH8. We hung out & smoked some weed & listened to some tunes. Then she drank wine while I drank some beers. Finally I pounded that sweet ass good!!!! Her ass & legs are to die for. I know her face isn't much to look at & she has no tits but she is spunky & fun to hang with.

She needed to make rent. I gave her a $100. Well worth it. Don't tell her you saw her pic here. Just be cool with her & she will make the move. I called her 2 weeks ago, & she took 2 weeks to get back to me about coming over to my place. I would never post this on ZBone, but I think here we can be discreet.

Baldy (luvKH8) Cruiser

Member #1381
09-09-06, 08:58
Azz to face ratio on London still looks pretty damn good to me. If it's freaky, then well worth the adventure!!!

Back out your way in a few weeks - can hardly wait.

Happy hunting and play safe....

Eeros
09-09-06, 16:18
Had my first Starz experience last night.

You regular once have to teach me I guess. I spent way too much cash.

Went upstairs and Leilina (guess that was her name) was on stage. Tall long hair nice tiny little booty and fake but nice boobs. She can do quite some gymnastics. Anyway, she went of if some older dude to the private dance right away so I thought my oportunity was missed. Had one dance with some girl (do not remember her name, but was not worth it anyhow). Just when I sit down Leilina comes out again and comes right over. Off we are to the privats. She actually asked me not to give her a good review on zBone, becuase she said sometimes she is a ***** and just does not like to give a good dance. Well, I had a hell of a dance. Don't get me wrong, just a regular dance nothing extra, but that was the best I regular dance I ever had. I staid for 8 songs and was ready to leave afterwards.

Just when I finished my water this other dancer comes over. I am not quite sure about her name anymore. Might have been Amber ot Kate or something like that. Tall, short hair, with some red in it. Very skinny, less than A titts. She sits down and just talks. She told me she is bored and I am the only guy smiling in this place (we are upstairs).

Anyhow, she convinces me to get another dance. We go back and after 4 songs I have $.1 less in my wallet and am basically broke (you'll get the picture of the dance).

I'll have to repeat the Stary experience, but I need some help from the regulars like Baldy and Darth of how to spend less than $$$ in just about an hour in that place ;-) .
Keep on lapping.

DarthRaider666
09-09-06, 20:59
Eeros. How to spend less money in Starz? That's a damn good question! When I get a real solid answer I'll let you know. I myself have been know to drop between $$$ and $$$$$ in there in a night. However, I DO make them work a little bit as I usually arrive at about 3:00 and leave at about midnight. So, really $$$$$ on a 9 hour shift ain't too bad all things considered. One thing you can do is find a girl that likes to drink. I myself am known as a lush. True, I might drop $500 but $250 of that might be in alcohol. A few of the Starz girl do appreciate their booze and if you are sitting in that dark corner next to the video games and there is somebody at the table next to you providing some coverage, certain girls can get quite "handy" for just a very small tip or sometimes for free. It tends to take the edge off, for about an hour anyway.

LookslikeLE
09-20-06, 16:46
Quote from Baldy

I hooked up with London from KH8. We hung out & smoked some weed & listened to some tunes. Then she drank wine while I drank some beers. Finally I pounded that sweet ass good!!!! Her ass & legs are to die for. I know her face isn't much to look at & she has no tits but she is spunky & fun to hang with.

She needed to make rent. I gave her a $100. Well worth it. Don't tell her you saw her pic here. Just be cool with her & she will make the move. I called her 2 weeks ago, & she took 2 weeks to get back to me about coming over to my place. I would never post this on ZBone, but I think here we can be discreet.

Baldy (luvKH8) Cruiser[/QUOTE]

After seeing London’s photo from Baldy, I decided to check her out. She is looking to make rent again so she said to give out her number. She is also working Tues. Wed. and Fri.

Baldy Cruiser
09-23-06, 17:41
Stopped in the Wild Goose yesterday. Said hi to my friend Juan the cook & saw a beautiful hot black chick on stage with 34 DD's named SAPHIRE!!!!!!
Wow this chick is hot!!!

Talked to Debra the waitress & talked to Josie. Hot latina sweetheart. Beautiful bangin body & the most beautiful face & hair. An incredible colgate smile. Reminds me of Jennifer Lopez. She has the best personality. She will sit & talk to you for a good hour. Her sister is Bianca. I have known them both for about 5 years.

The dances here are now $20. A bit pricey & low, low mileage. But when you can chat with a hottie like Josie, it's kind of worth it sometimes.

BALDY (LuvStrippers) CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
09-23-06, 18:16
Stopped in King Henry's Friday night around 11:30 pm. Cinnamon was in there. My brother has banged her. He said she is pretty good in the sack.

There was a blonde latina in there. I got some dances. She let me suck on her tits & gave me some good grindage. Beautiful blonde hair. she is 21. On stage, a saggy belly. 3 kids. She had her first kid at 16. Jesus.

My brother got some great dances from Nadia. She has a big nice ASS. She gave us her phone #. She wants to hook up. She is HOT!!

Special was not in there. Neither was Lucky.

BALDY (luvKH8) CRUISER

Shark in OC
09-23-06, 20:27
Quote from Baldy

Baldy (luvKH8) Cruiser

After seeing London’s photo from Baldy, I decided to check her out. She is looking to make rent again so she said to give out her number. She is also working Tues. Wed. and Fri.[/QUOTE]

I don't think 100 is bad, for her. Decent price.

Baldy Cruiser
09-24-06, 16:39
Had fun in STARZ. Talked to Love, Tiffany, Bella & Jasmine. Got some great dances from Jasmine. She told me she won't work at King Henry's anymore. She is working days at STARZ. Great girl. Very sweet. Beautiful face, nice rack & a boomin ass & thighs.

Found out from Love that Chanell will be having a going away party at SUGARWALLS Bikini Bar in Long Beach next Friday. She is heading off to Europe to finish up her culinary classes. What a chick.

BALDY (STARZluvin) CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
09-29-06, 03:41
This girl Chanel is so beautiful. I met her at STARZ. Darthraider informed me that she is a student chef. She is truly amazing. If you do a search for "petite & sweet" on the internet, her picture will come up. LOL. She is the definition of a "SPINNER". 5 foot two. 110 lbs.

I just spent 3 hours with her at SUGARWALLS in Long beach. Never had more fun.

http://sugarwallsonline.com/

Her going away party is tommorow Friday Sept. 30th. Because I couldn't make it on Friday I went in on Thursday night. She was happy to see me & my brother & gave us both a big hug. She sat down & I ordered her drink the "CHANEL" - Bacardi Gold & coke.

She was full of excitement, explaining that this is her last week of exams & next week she is off to France for 39 days to finish up her chef school. She showed me pictures in her phone of her latest dishes including sushi. She works hard & studies hard. She wants to be a chef on cruise ships & just have fun. WOW!!!! I think I may be going on some cruises real soon!!!! BALDY CRUUUIIISSEERR!!!

She gave me some good dances. Her ass is sooo cute. I asked her what her nationality is. She said: "I don't know. It's a whole mess of good stuff" You got that right!!!!

I would lick this girl from head to toe on a daily basis. My brother wants to marry her. Wowzer!!! She was so happy to see me & my brother. Tommorow she said all the day girls from STARZ will be there to celebrate her birthday!! They are carpooling together. Bella, Love, Tiffany, Eden etc. I told her I would mention it here & scan in her flier. She thanked me & gave me a big hug & kiss on the cheek. Her party starts at 8pm.

She was hoping Sticks & Wild Bill would be there for her party. I like this club - SUGARWALLS. Dances are $20 like the Goose.

Chanel is similar to Josie at the Goose. You can sit & talk with them for hours & just marvel at their youth & beauty & exceptional personalities.

SUGARWALLS is in Long Beach on Anaheim St. just west of the 710 fwy.

BALDY (LuvChanel) CRUISER

DarthRaider666
09-29-06, 16:33
Yes Chanel is a nice tasty little piece of ass and actually a nice girl too. I ran into her about a month ago inside of a post office. Chanel is actually one of the few girls that looks good in the cruel light of day without the stripper lingerie, the makeup, the 6 inch stillettos, black lights, being half drunk and horny. Starz dayshift just doesn't have the personality it used to without Chanel and Jazzy. The picture you posted here is terrible and does NOT do her justice, in my humble opinion.

Baldy Cruiser
09-29-06, 22:36
The picture you posted here is terrible and does NOT do her justice, in my humble opinion.
I agree, that photo doesn't even look like her. She had it taken at a one hour photo. She won't work at STARZ because a customer screwed her out of $175 & management did nothing. Then mgt actually had the nerve to ask her for $55 of the dance $ she never received. They suspended her for a week for not paying it & she told them she would never work there again.

STARZ loss is SUGARWALLS gain. SUGARWALLS is pretty cool. $5 pitchers & $3 appetizers. Cover is $5. Some pretty hot dancers; black, latina & white.

DARTH what's up with our Raiders. Maybe I'll see you in STARZ some Sunday. It's hard to leave my living room because I have DirecTV NFL Ticket.

BALDY (KeepinItReal) CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
10-08-06, 04:13
Wild Bill called me up. We met at KH8 at 8 pm. It was dead in there till 9pm. Then it got busy & some hot chicks showed up. Devine, Liz, Nadia, Mocha. It was a Chocolate Fun Fest. The beautiful thing about King Henry's is that, you can get 2 dances from a chick & practically cum in your shorts. You are sucking on their titties & grabbin them all over.

Then you hand them $20 & they are so happy!!! What a great place. That is why I really like KH8 better than STARZ overall. Down to earth chicks, down on their luck, but willing to give their all.

Then we moved on to STARZ at 11:30 pm. This place was rockin!!! I got in free at both places, cuz wild Bill is a VIP. This was cool. Too bad STICKS couldn't make it. STICKS is fun to chill with.

STARZ was packed. Numerous hot chickies. MAGIC, HARMONY, RAVEN, APPLE, DESTINY, & many others. I got some dances & it was a waiting line upstairs. This place is the best in LA. The Wild Goose & Spearmint Rhino & Jet Strip/Bare Elegance can't measure up at all.

I left at 2am, drunk, spunt & HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALDY(WildBillCruisen) CRUISER

Preverted
10-08-06, 18:29
The Wild Goose & Spearmint Rhino & Jet Strip/Bare Elegance can't measure up at all.
You can still find chicks who will 'totally satisfy' you at Spermint Rhino, downtown for a reasonable price. PM for more info BC.

P.S. Note the spelling of the word 'their' in that flyer. Sorry to sound like a snob, but I always get a laugh out of people who can't get their their/there, who's/whose etc.. straight. Oops, did I use it in the right context in that sentence...?

Baldy Cruiser
10-11-06, 20:30
I hooked up with London again. This time for a massage. She gives a great massage. She trained for it. She worked on my back & shoulders & legs for a good 45 minuutes. She has strong hands. It was incredible. She was on the rag, so we didn't fuck, but I got a nice BBBJ at end.

BALDY(VeryRelaxing)CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
10-17-06, 09:29
Monday night in King Henry's with Member #1381 visiting from South Carolina. We had a great time in there. Cinnamon, Chocolate & Nadia were struttin their stuff. Chocolate let me suck her titties. Cinnamon has a boomin body.

Nadia is good to go. Member #1381 was all over her. Can't wait to hear his full report.

BALDY(FunTime)cruiser

Member #1381
10-19-06, 01:58
Baldy, thanks for the West Coast hospitality.

We had a pretty nice time pouring down the suds @ KH8.... Nice place to catch a hot stripper.... And Nadia was as hot as they come... Cute little 5'1 36b 26 36 body with awsome, grippable booty.

Baldy was too generous in setting me up for success before I even made it to the club.... I was pleasantly welcomed by some hot caramel hotties as soon almost as soon as I walked in the place.... Cinnamin was one hot tall drink of suds while Chocolate was oh so shapely and friendly to me as well... And I love the deep chocolaty type.

And then there was Nadia.... I just could not resist a date with her and what a fun date it was.... Both were very pleased to meet each other and will definitely see when I'm back in town

Thanks for the visit Baldy....

Will stay in touch and see ya when I'm back in a few weeks...

Happy Hobbying and Play Safe

Member #1381
10-19-06, 09:56
And boy did Chocolate taste good.

She called me and came by last nite around 11pm and the rest was pure extacy.

Thanks Baldy... I did not get pics but she is expecting a call from you and I know you will be so kind as to honor us with a few pics.... I was too much in hobby heaven to remember to get a pic... Yep, she was that good.

Gotta go but will check you guys out in a few weeks.

Happy Hobbying and Play Safe.

Got Time
10-20-06, 16:04
Porn star Belladonna will be stripping at the S Rhino in the City of Industry this weekend. Anyone going?

Member #4870
10-21-06, 21:43
Not that's one the nastiest girls to do porn.

Thanks

WulfgarX
10-23-06, 15:26
Not that's one the nastiest girls to do porn.

Thanks

??? translation "now, that is one of the nastiest girls to do porn?"

--
There was a point when belladonna was cute, but she's kinda tipping over on the "odd-end" of porn I would say. They did a special on her years ago on 20/20, and Barbara Walters did an interview with her... *shudder* on what she goes through.

I guess it pays the bills...

Zzz2b
10-23-06, 15:30
Anyone know what club Minka will be perform in 11/6, 11/7.

Thanks

Livinitup
10-24-06, 01:57
Anyone know what club Minka will be perform in 11/6, 11/7.

Thanks

Ahh the legendary Minka, the original Asian Big Boob Queen!

I use to have a big thing for this amazing lady
She is pretty good at answering her email. Drop her line through her website.

Livin' life in the fastlane.
L

Baldy Cruiser
10-24-06, 18:25
HENNA just called me. She needs help with her car note. This could be FUN!!!!!!!!

HENNA used to work at King Henry's. I tried hooking up with her a couple other times, but she flaked. She is Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Tall, model type with junk in her trunk. Prettiest face, & full of low self esteem, which works in our favor.

BALDY(GottaTapThatHenna)CRUISER :)

Member #1381
10-27-06, 22:55
BC,

You know I'm keeping track for my next visit. Gotta get back to KH*...

My kind of place.

Play safe.

Baldy Cruiser
10-29-06, 01:14
I was in STARZ last Sunday & met a new waitress named Brooklyn. She is Puerto Rican - Irish. Her face is like a young Jennifer Lopez. She is 22.

I told her I thought she was beautiful. She really is, in an understated way. Perfect skin & small little titties. She was very attentive & I felt like, I do with the waitresses at STARZ. Some are unreal gorgeous & untouchable. They are students, etc.

So I walk into King Henry The 8ths today & low & behold, there is Brooklyn. WOW!!!!!! I gave her a big hug & she hugged me back. She brought me my pitcher & then told me that she gives lap dances here!!!!

My jaw dropped!!!! Jesus, how bitchin!!! After I drained my first pitcher, I got my dances from her. DAMNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got some good wood & on the 3rd song she started touching my dick & making me happy!!!! She is the best!!!!! Awesome good dances & wow did I have a good time. I go in there wearing paper thin shorts & no underwear.

I was in there on Tuesday & LUCKY gave me some great dances. She is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

King Henry's was closing early today, because STARZ was hosting a Halloween Party tonight.

Anyways, wow!!!! I left there & went home to surf Craigs List & find Cynthia for $40. (See my LA Craigs List post).

BALDY (LuvBrooklyn) CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
10-30-06, 10:37
Chilled with STICKS in STARZ on Sunday. I heard there were 42 girls at the Halloween Party the night before. WOW!!!

I wanted to buy DARTHRAIDER a drink, but STICKS said he wasn''t there. DARTH, Raiders big win!! That makes the season, beating the Super Bowl Champs!!! One of these days, I'll get to meet you DARTH. We keep missing each other.

Brooklyn brought me my beers. I love to just watch her walk. Classy, beautiful young sweetheart.

Got some great dances from Tiffany. :) STICKS introduced me to Starlett & CoCo, two girls who also work at First KIng.

Had a great time in there. Can't believe Dallas beat Carolina???!!!

BALDY (Mr.Pumpkin) CRUISER

Billy
10-30-06, 11:45
What is the address of King Henry's? I go to Stara alot, but never been to KH. billy

Baldy Cruiser
10-30-06, 21:03
What is the address of King Henry's? I go to Stara alot, but never been to KH. billy
King Henry VIII
13443 Crenshaw Blvd.
Hawthorne, Ca.
(310) 676-7732
135th & Crenshaw - West side of street

Baldy Cruiser
11-05-06, 13:21
Had fun at King Henry's on Halloween Day. As I entered, I heard Wild Bill yell my name. He was sitting at the bar with a young sweetheart. On stage was the lovely LONDON. I gave her a few ones & she looked amazing in her Cat Woman outfit!!!

Wild Bill & I chatted & sucked back some suds. Taylor was walking around & looking just beautiful!!!

LONDON brought me a plate of food. Homemade enchiladas, that she made. Yummy!!!

Got some great dances from LONDON. Her ass & legs are to die for!!!!

BALDY CRUISER

Member #4870
11-07-06, 04:41
Have any of you guys gone to Club Oz in South Gate?

They've got a pretty good selection of girls.

LookslikeLE
11-21-06, 17:48
Has anyone been to a place in Santa Fe Springs. I think the name is Spice?

Baldy Cruiser
11-24-06, 03:44
Had a great time with STICKS & WILD BILL in STARZ on Sunday night.
Beautiful woman everywhere. This club is the best. What's cool about Sunday is, there are numerous girls from First King & King Henry's that come to work here only on Sunday.

Aires was talking to Bill. STICKS seemed to know every girl there. I got some nice dances from Champagne, Monica, & Tu Tu. Wild time in there. Football game on all screens. I have got to come in on a Thursday night & watch some football.

Treasure was on stage. Her party is on Dec. 9th. This girl has a boomin ass & a rack that will make you sit up & beg for buttermilk. WOW!!!!!!

BALDY(LuvThisPlace)CRUISER

Member #4870
11-29-06, 03:31
There used to be a girl who used to work at Starz called sexxy? Is she still there? This girl was fine and had a tattoo on her hip.

I don't like going to starz anymore due to an altercation I had with a club patron.

Thanks

Member #4870
11-29-06, 03:33
Do any you guys frequent the clubs near the staples center.

They've got really beautiful women. YMMV as opposed to king Henry/starz.

Mister L
11-29-06, 13:52
Rhino has a good deal during the day, 15 bucks to get in and they give you a topless lap dance coupon. The girls were better a few months, they a little more hands off these days.

Rouge, they have a coupon on their web page, free entrance and free lap dance. Can't beat that with a stick. The girls at Rouge are not as hot, but there is A LOT more milleage going on there.

Baldy Cruiser
12-01-06, 00:24
Monday night. Lisa's birthday. I have never seen this place that crowded. Samantha was there and all the hotties. WOW!!!! Phil the DJ, spinning the tunes, STICKS the Super Hero calling the shots & WILD BILL buying drinks & conversing with all the young beautiful dancers!!!

Gave LONDON a big hug in the parking lot. She was just leaving as I arrived. LISA was wearing a cute referees skirt - black & white top. Low cut top. She never looked better!! GOD, she has a booomin body!!!!!!!

Lovely gorgeous Brooklyn brought me my drinks. LUCKY arrived & was stellar as ever. Cinamon, Dominique, Aires, & many others dancing, smiling & settin off those good vibes for me, STICKS, & WILD BILL!!!!

God I love this place. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!!

BALDY CRUISER

Member #4870
12-05-06, 01:56
just wanted to let everyone who visted club oz in southgate that the club has closed indefinitely. For the past two decades this was nice club to kickback at. It was rumoured that spearmint rhino (chain) was interested in buying the club and converting it to a spearmint rhino. Guess it never came to fruition

It's a sad say for the fools from south gate, h. P. , cudahy, lynwood and other surrounding city's who frequented this club.

The city of south gate has bout the property and will turn into who knows what.

This sucks!

Laters

Webcams
12-06-06, 01:01
Rhino has a good deal during the day, 15 bucks to get in and they give you a topless lap dance coupon. The girls were better a few months, they a little more hands off these days.

Rouge, they have a coupon on their web page, free entrance and free lap dance. Can't beat that with a stick. The girls at Rouge are not as hot, but there is A LOT more milleage going on there.
I have personally noticed All the Rhinos have been "different" lately, most girls have way less contact, not sure what happened but it really blows better off going to clubs in Industry these days.

Cres Prophet
12-06-06, 02:47
I have personally noticed All the Rhinos have been "different" lately, most girls have way less contact, not sure what happened but it really blows better off going to clubs in Industry these days.It's been a while since I've been to Paradise in Industry. Has anyone been lately?

The 1st time I went there I got FS from a hotty, natural big C, latina named Vanessa. She said to give her "whatever". I gave her .6 and left quite pleased with the experience.

It was kind of funny, as I hung out for a bit and another girl came looking to provide a dance. I told her that I had just finished with Vanessa and she gave me a knowing look and said "you wont be ready for a while". She then left with no hassles. Good times.

Webcams
12-06-06, 23:48
It's been a while since I've been to Paradise in Industry. Has anyone been lately?

The 1st time I went there I got FS from a hotty, natural big C, latina named Vanessa. She said to give her "whatever". I gave her .6 and left quite pleased with the experience.

It was kind of funny, as I hung out for a bit and another girl came looking to provide a dance. I told her that I had just finished with Vanessa and she gave me a knowing look and said "you wont be ready for a while". She then left with no hassles. Good times.
Your a senior been around for a while I will PM you some killer details.

In short Paradise is lacking but....

Hot Lip J
12-07-06, 11:35
On 67 street and Pig around 11:45pm last night there was a crew of LE's (with a the captain of the SUV LE mobile). Many workers line up next to the wall. Meanwhile between Imperial and Vernon there were only two active workers. Very bad night.

Mandm1107
12-08-06, 16:08
There's been a big pickup of LE activity all down Figueroa. On Sunday and Monday when I cruised around, everytime I made a right turn to go around the block, there was a patrol car with a girl stopped.

I have noticed that most of the Latinas are north of Slauson, anyone else seen the same? Can they not hang out more south?

I've been wary of picking up a latina north of Slauson cuz of that incident I had a couple months back where it was mighty suspicious and I ended up leaving.

Webcams
12-08-06, 21:13
Somehow these post's made it in the Strip Cub Section Not the Figueroa s/w report; Anyways good looking out Use caution and continue to post in the Fig S/W Section.

Baldy Cruiser
12-09-06, 22:49
Went in the Goose on Friday. Big mistake. Connie was in there from Vegas. I went in to see her. She is a 6 foot blonde from Europe. She dances at the Crazy Horse II in Vegas. 23 yrs. young. I want to bang her but so far she hasn't let me.

This used to be my fav place till they raised the price of dances from $10 to $20. very low mileage dances. They have goons in there telling you to put your hands on your sides. No touching allowed. Jesus. You can't even bring a cell phone in.

The original owner Ralph is probably turning in his grave. His son Larry has no clue. Anyway there calendar night is Wed Dec.13th. May stop in to get a free calendar.

BALDY CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
12-13-06, 17:38
Max pm'd me when he got in town, so we strolled into KH8. Nadia greeted us both at the door. This girl has a Big Beautiful Ass. We both felt her up, and then sat down.

Tender, Cinnamon, Soli, Special, Lucky, Carmel all kept us occupied with great dances & plenty of beverages. Max had a very good time. He spent most of the time getting lap dances under the tv.

KH8 is still my favorite club.

BALDY (LuvKH8) CRUISER

Max #01
12-14-06, 00:42
Max pm'd me when he got in town, so we strolled into KH8. Nadia greeted us both at the door. This girl has a Big Beautiful Ass. We both felt her up, and then sat down.

Tender, Cinnamon, Soli, Special, Lucky, Carmel all kept us occupied with great dances & plenty of beverages. Max had a very good time. He spent most of the time getting lap dances under the tv.

KH8 is still my favorite club.

BALDY (LuvKH8) CRUISER

Baldy -- You're a super host. Glad I had a chance to hang with you. I still smell the ladies on my clothes. I came close a couple of times, but managed not to bang my head on the TV. Will definitely give you a call when I get out here again. -- Max

DarthRaider666
12-14-06, 13:17
You aw Tender yesterday? That was a long retirement, wasn't it?! :)

Baldy Cruiser
12-16-06, 13:47
You aw Tender yesterday? That was a long retirement, wasn't it?! :)
Yes, Tender is back. I almost didn't recognize her, till she came up & grabbed my dick. Her hair looks different. She has a very pretty face & can give one of the best dances in KH8. Darth, I know you used to see her in Charlies back in the day. What she needs now is a titty job to pump up those saggy balloons on her chest. She will fuck you outside the club, but you have to talk her down on her first quote. CBJ & nice pole riding.

BALDY CRUISER

DarthRaider666
12-23-06, 00:30
Tender has needed a boob job for a long time and frankly, those boots she used to wear were hidious, and she'd come into the club wearing her ghetto bunny slippers. Now, all that may make it sound like I had no love for her, not true. She was alright, she got a few dances off me because she knew how to ask.

Tender: (while grabbing and stroking my dick and gettin me nice and hard) "Damn, what are feeding this motherfucker.

Me: "That's the problem. He hasn't been getting fed properly lately".

She would then lead me over to the lapdance area and handle any "problems" I might have.

Member #1381
12-28-06, 12:16
Finally made it back to LA on business and me and Baldy met at Starz - this place can be considered booty heaven...... But our stay was a short one because my hero Baldy hooked me up with the lovely Tammie and I could not wait to meet her...

After a pleasing date with Tammie, Baldy and I met back at King Henry's - and I gotta tell ya, I really like Starz, but KH8 is absolutely the place to be. The ladies are very, very entertaining and accomodating you the desires of the patrons.

We had a great time with a variety of ladies (too many to name) - hope to get back there tonite for some take out before I head back east tomorrow.

Thanks for the great time Baldy.... Until next time...

Baldy Cruiser
12-28-06, 21:02
Finally made it back to LA on business and me and Baldy met at Starz - this place can be considered booty heaven...... But our stay was a short one because my hero Baldy hooked me up with the lovely Tammie and I could not wait to meet her...
After a pleasing date with Tammie, Baldy and I met back at King Henry's - and I gotta tell ya, I really like Starz, but KH8 is absolutely the place to be. The ladies are very, very entertaining and accomodating you the desires of the patrons.
We had a great time with a variety of ladies (too many to name) - hope to get back there tonite for some take out before I head back east tomorrow.
Thanks for the great time Baldy.... Until next time...

King Henry's in my mind is a better all around time than STARZ. I haven't been to First King in a couple years. What I don't like about First King, is that the lap dances are done on a stool. You have to sit on a friggin stool. And if the girl takes her shoes off, her ass is too low. You got to be sitting in a couch or love seat type deal like they have at KH8 & STARZ.

Member #1381 & I first met in STARZ. Raven was there. I need to get a dance from her. I love a skinny girl with BIG ONES. We left to see TAMMIE, then stopped in KH8. WOW!! Lucky was on stage. I threw her a few ones, bought her a shot of Petron. We were like 2 kids in a candy store. The Adult Disneyland for me.

"Tender the Tenderizer" was there. Tender told me she needs to make $2,400 by Monday. She is moving into her new house on Monday. I said: You'll do it! She said: I know I will. Of course!!

Caramel, Suki, Lucky, Tender, Kory, Nadia & a few others whose names I can't remember entertained us. A new waitress was there. Cute little Latina, who dances in the daytime. I hope Special didn't get fired. She fell asleep in my lap last week. She was up 24 hrs. straight.

Lucky gave me some incredible high mileage dances. Almost shot a load in my pants. Member #1381 must have got at least 10 dances from Tender under the TV. She is a LEGEND, right DARTH?

Suki is beautiful. A Halle Berry look alike. She's had 4 kids. You would never know. Never got a dance from her yet.

I love this place.

BALDY (KH8 luvin) CRUISER

Member #1381
12-28-06, 21:45
Azz, Azz and more Azz is all I have to say about this place..... The girls that BC mentioned were all great hostesses - but the dances with Tender were beyond belief.... spoke to her tonite and still deciding on whether there will be more fun with her tonite.

London is on her way to my hotel now, so I may not make it out to the clubs tonight... I'll have to see if I have enough energy to sample another cutie after she leaves..... But if I do, Tender, watch out.....

But back to the subject. This club is by far my favorite in all of CA and LV.... oh how I love the booties.....

There is another girl here that BC did not mention that is kinda cool as well - her name is Mercedes; she's about 5'7 thick and juicychocolaty cutie at 36c-29-40.... The kinda body I REALLY like. I only had one dance with her but it was fun with lots of play for just one song...

Member #1381
12-29-06, 10:42
After my out of this world date with London - I was still feeling the bone and wanted to get one more date in LA; who would it be Nadia or Tender?? But as I mentioned to Baldy, I was interested in something new, so Tender it was.

She showed up around 3:00am (she went to the wrong hotel by mistake) and the rest was a blur. Damn glad I had a little sleep to recoup before she showed up because we gave each other a heated workout. The girl is non-stop fuck and suck. Any way, any where, whatever you want (and even what you may never have thought of) she will supply. The girl is a high-energy cutie who was well worth the early morning visit.

We worked up a major sweat and literally collapsed from an explosive, body-shaking simultaneous O.... What a woman - not for the weak at heart or those with health problems (grin). Absolutely must see again. The question is how will I be able to balance her and London with so little time on my trips to LA??????

Thanks again Baldy - my West Coast Hero....

Well, back to the East Coast a drained but very happy man.

Until next time, play safe gentleman.

Majasa
12-29-06, 14:36
This story is unbelievable. You are telling me that you went to a strip club, got some dances with Tender, a dancer you had never met before, and she came to your hotel and fucked you the next night? Tell us how you pulled that off. Are you so good looking or paid her house payment or what? I have been going to strip clubs forever and have had to work at getting dancers to come home with me usually after visiting a few times at the club and getting to know them. Its not that easy.

After my out of this world date with London - I was still feeling the bone and wanted to get one more date in LA; who would it be Nadia or Tender?? But as I mentioned to Baldy, I was interested in something new, so Tender it was.

She showed up around 3:00am (she went to the wrong hotel by mistake) and the rest was a blur. Damn glad I had a little sleep to recoup before she showed up because we gave each other a heated workout. The girl is non-stop fuck and suck. Any way, any where, whatever you want (and even what you may never have thought of) she will supply. The girl is a high-energy cutie who was well worth the early morning visit.

We worked up a major sweat and literally collapsed from an explosive, body-shaking simultaneous O.... What a woman - not for the weak at heart or those with health problems (grin). Absolutely must see again. The question is how will I be able to balance her and London with so little time on my trips to LA??????

Thanks again Baldy - my West Coast Hero....

Well, back to the East Coast a drained but very happy man.

Until next time, play safe gentleman.

RaynMan55
12-29-06, 15:12
This story is unbelievable. You are telling me that you went to a strip club, got some dances with Tender, a dancer you had never met before, and she came to your hotel and fucked you the next night? Tell us how you pulled that off. Are you so good looking or paid her house payment or what? I have been going to strip clubs forever and have had to work at getting dancers to come home with me usually after visiting a few times at the club and getting to know them. Its not that easy.

Hey Dude,

I had to chime in on this. I met Member #1381 when swung thru my area in Florida and I can vouch for his game... Hell, he was working on this one girl that was all into him... I had to give him props cause he saw the same girl later that night...... had to bust his chops a little bit by telling him he needed a proper screen name..like Sky Pilot, cause he was all up in 'Sky" that night...LOL

Be safe!

Sosurf
12-29-06, 15:18
It's been years since I have been to KH but I can vouch for BC and Member 1381 on this one.

1. He was with BC, a regular at KH.

2. KH girls do work on the side. I had the numbers of few girls
there but I came to my senses after a few visits. They were too skanky
for more than a lap dance and one was too high for my tastes.

3. The Godmother of strippers, Candy, worked there before
her retirement and she would bang you in the club. To her credit she
took care of herself and was a better dancer and had better body
than at least half of the young skanks in there.

DarthRaider666
12-29-06, 19:29
To her credit she took care of herself and was a better dancer and had better body than at least half of the young skanks in there.

OK, I know there is a famous saying, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but dude, SERIOUSLY, come now!!! Candy was a nice person, but stripping is a young girl's game. I always tipped Candy, but my dick shriveled up like a turtle going into its shell at the thought of getting dances from her.

Baldy Cruiser
12-29-06, 20:25
OK, I know there is a famous saying, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but dude, SERIOUSLY, come now!!! Candy was a nice person, but stripping is a young girl's game. I always tipped Candy, but my dick shriveled up like a turtle going into its shell at the thought of getting dances from her.
I loved Candy's tits. I would go in there a few times around 11:30am. She was the only dancer there. And yes I did fuck her in the corner under the TV. She could ride a cock good & a real cheap quickie. I loved her big ass titties & ash tray size areolas!!! maybe I have a secret fetish for Aunt Jemima, who knows. But she was cool.

When I first went into King Henry's about 3 years ago on a Monday night for football. Me & my buddy met Tender for the first time. She propositioned us right then & there. $150 each. Her shift ended at 7pm & she would gladly fuck us both at my pad. We declined that night, but a few weeks later we partaked. SHE IS A REAL FREAK!!!! I call her "The Legend ".

Member #1381, I bet she tore you up!!! In a good way. LOL!!! She has a great ass & a beautiful face. Personality PLUS!!!!! Thank God for strippers like her. She may quote a high price for take out, but you can get her down to around $150. The reason Member #1381 got her number so easy is because I introduced him as my friend in town for a few days visiting from back east.

If I make the introduction, the stripper knows everything is cool. Majasa, go into KH8 on Saturday. I'm sure Tender is working all day. Tell her your friend told you about her, etc. She is good to go, especially since she needs to make her house note on Monday.

Member #1381, did she have a viagra or some nose candy for you?? PM me dude. LMAO. :)

Great times in STRIPPERVILLE USA!!!!!

BALDY(HoBangin)CRUISER :)

Member #1381
12-30-06, 12:30
First, let me start by saying I am not taking any offense to any posts following mine on Tender... Nor am I attacking anyone or trying to justify anything I've said or done. With that said, on with my post.

Majasa found it "hard to believe" that a guy could go into a club on one night, get a few dances from a few girls (several from others) and get and end up fucking her the very next night..... Yea, I would find that kinda unbelievable too, but I've done it - more than once. No, I'm not a model, actor or athletic guy... but I am educated and somewhat versed in what to say and do to get women (particularly black women) to notice me. Some of my education came from several of these and other boards. But most of what I know about how to handle myself in clubs was learned by simply going to several kinds of bars and strip clubs, tipping the waitresses for info, buying a bottle of water (that's right bottled water) and sitting in a corner and observing the activities of the evening. You'd be amazed at what you could learn by not doing anything else but watching. And waitresses and bartenders are a wealth of information on who the players are and what to say or do to attract their attention and possibly get special favors. And the bottle of water was simply attention getter, not to mention keep me sober for early morning business appointments. In many clubs girls got curious on why a clean cut-black guy that they had never seen in the place was sitting by him self drinking water.... After they chatted with me (breaking the ice and realizing I'm not a cop) the walls came down and in quite a few instances opened up to fun opportunities - I was not pushing up on them; it was more the other way around, they had a curiosity about me.....

There are only a few places where I visit clubs with friends or other hobbyists (Jacksonville a few weeks ago with some fellow WSG brothers, Dallas with a fellow WSG brother and here in LA with Baldy). Otherwise, I'm pretty much a loner. And with the amount of travel I do, I get to visit an awful lot of strip clubs.... and there are girls that work there for various reasons - I don't care about their reasons nor do I ask. I don't pry into their personal life nor do I go into flirt mode with them. I get dances from those I like (or those that come recommended) and those I don't, I pass or kindly say maybe next time. If they stick around, we engage in simple conversation where I let them know I am from out of town and staying in nearby hotel and try to get them to open up about them, not me. And based on what time of the evening it is (usually very late or close to closing time), they realized how much money they wanted to make versus what they actually made.... so doing the math, they make a decision as to whether or not I'm a guy they may want to spend a few dollars on after the show. And often times, I just happen to be in the right place at the right time. No begging, no hinting, simply - "what time do you get off" and maybe "what are doing when you leave here". After that the rest is up to them. No game at all... Just being nice, not forward and in some cases letting the lady do the chasing - hell, she's the one that wants the money. And in some cases being introduces to some of the ladies (as was so nicely done by Baldy), it makes it much easier for the ladies to get comfortable with you.

And Darth, you're absolutely right.... beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. And I've seen my share of young hotties in all types of clubs - black, mixed, primarily white or latina and even in clubs in Mexico.. But my experience (and mine alone) has been to favor the more mature hottie (if there is one) in the club. My preferrence comes mainly due to the younger girls being more the "non-feeling" type in their conversations, dances and other services should you be lucky enough to get take out. On the other hand the more mature ladies 28 y/o and up tended to be more direct and knowing what they want. They are more into pleasing me and getting pleased themselves.. And not being in a rush... Yea, the skin may not be as tight or the body may not be as trim, but the performances have been much better from the older woman than the younger ones - at least for me.

Any way, that's my $0.02. And I appreciate the gentlemen that vouched for my credibility.

Back home today and headed to Orlando next week - however, I don't do strip clubs in Orlando due to the heavy restrictions.... worst than being in Utah. ABSOLUTELY NO TOUCHING!!! WTF...

Until next month...

Majasa
12-30-06, 16:46
Excellent. I have to go to KH8 for sure. I normally go to clubs in Industry and have no complaints but it will be nice to see something different. Thanks to you and Baldy "Lord of the Booty" Cruiser for sharing.

First, let me start by saying I am not taking any offense to any posts following mine on Tender... Nor am I attacking anyone or trying to justify anything I've said or done. With that said, on with my post.

Majasa found it "hard to believe" that a guy could go into a club on one night, get a few dances from a few girls (several from others) and get and end up fucking her the very next night..... Yea, I would find that kinda unbelievable too, but I've done it - more than once. No, I'm not a model, actor or athletic guy... but I am educated and somewhat versed in what to say and do to get women (particularly black women) to notice me. Some of my education came from several of these and other boards. But most of what I know about how to handle myself in clubs was learned by simply going to several kinds of bars and strip clubs, tipping the waitresses for info, buying a bottle of water (that's right bottled water) and sitting in a corner and observing the activities of the evening. You'd be amazed at what you could learn by not doing anything else but watching. And waitresses and bartenders are a wealth of information on who the players are and what to say or do to attract their attention and possibly get special favors. And the bottle of water was simply attention getter, not to mention keep me sober for early morning business appointments. In many clubs girls got curious on why a clean cut-black guy that they had never seen in the place was sitting by him self drinking water.... After they chatted with me (breaking the ice and realizing I'm not a cop) the walls came down and in quite a few instances opened up to fun opportunities - I was not pushing up on them; it was more the other way around, they had a curiosity about me.....

There are only a few places where I visit clubs with friends or other hobbyists (Jacksonville a few weeks ago with some fellow WSG brothers, Dallas with a fellow WSG brother and here in LA with Baldy). Otherwise, I'm pretty much a loner. And with the amount of travel I do, I get to visit an awful lot of strip clubs.... and there are girls that work there for various reasons - I don't care about their reasons nor do I ask. I don't pry into their personal life nor do I go into flirt mode with them. I get dances from those I like (or those that come recommended) and those I don't, I pass or kindly say maybe next time. If they stick around, we engage in simple conversation where I let them know I am from out of town and staying in nearby hotel and try to get them to open up about them, not me. And based on what time of the evening it is (usually very late or close to closing time), they realized how much money they wanted to make versus what they actually made.... so doing the math, they make a decision as to whether or not I'm a guy they may want to spend a few dollars on after the show. And often times, I just happen to be in the right place at the right time. No begging, no hinting, simply - "what time do you get off" and maybe "what are doing when you leave here". After that the rest is up to them. No game at all... Just being nice, not forward and in some cases letting the lady do the chasing - hell, she's the one that wants the money. And in some cases being introduces to some of the ladies (as was so nicely done by Baldy), it makes it much easier for the ladies to get comfortable with you.

And Darth, you're absolutely right.... beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. And I've seen my share of young hotties in all types of clubs - black, mixed, primarily white or latina and even in clubs in Mexico.. But my experience (and mine alone) has been to favor the more mature hottie (if there is one) in the club. My preferrence comes mainly due to the younger girls being more the "non-feeling" type in their conversations, dances and other services should you be lucky enough to get take out. On the other hand the more mature ladies 28 y/o and up tended to be more direct and knowing what they want. They are more into pleasing me and getting pleased themselves.. And not being in a rush... Yea, the skin may not be as tight or the body may not be as trim, but the performances have been much better from the older woman than the younger ones - at least for me.

Any way, that's my $0.02. And I appreciate the gentlemen that vouched for my credibility.

Back home today and headed to Orlando next week - however, I don't do strip clubs in Orlando due to the heavy restrictions.... worst than being in Utah. ABSOLUTELY NO TOUCHING!!! WTF...

Until next month...

Member #6222
01-05-07, 14:07
Hi,

I wanted to ask do the more upscale places like 4play (LA) or Dejavu Showgirls or Cheetahs in Hollywood have a no touching rule? What are the dance prices and cover?

Thanks

Preverted
01-06-07, 04:23
I wanted to ask do the more upscale places like 4play (LA) ... have a no touching rule?Yes. I don't know about Deju Vu or Cheetas. If you like upscale, try Spearmint Rhino downtown, especially afternoon shift.

What are the dance prices and cover?Too expensive. Go to City of Industry instead for more fun.

Member #6222
01-06-07, 11:27
Oh well my girlfriend and I are driving the CA coast and were going to stop in LA before spending a weekend in Vegas. For her, clubs with air dances are a waste of time as she would prefer lots of grinding and action. So I take it that 4play, dejavu, and Cheetahs would all be non-grinding?

The trick here is that we have to find a strip club that has hot thin women, as she is 5 6" 109 lbs, that doesn't do just air dances, is "dirty" enough so that she can get some good action (grinding, titty sucking, light kissing) in a private booth (if they have them in LA?), but is a place that isn't so dirty that extras are being offered to customers (one time we went to a "Block" bar in Baltimore without knowing it and she was quite amused, but it clearly was for the benefit of male patrons). I guess maybe we'll have to save it for the clubs in North Las Vegas.

Member #6222
01-07-07, 18:02
Yes. I don't know about Deju Vu or Cheetas. If you like upscale, try Spearmint Rhino downtown, especially afternoon shift.

Too expensive. Go to City of Industry instead for more fun.Isn't Hollywood or North Hollywood within the confines of the city of LA, so no touching rule applies here also?

Also, could you give me the amounts for the cover and private dance at 4play, Deja Vu, or Cheetahs?

Thanks

Member #4870
01-08-07, 02:56
Anyone use the vip rooms at strip clubs?

They're expensive, are they worth it?

Went once with a friend and tells me extras are available.

Don't know if was lying?

Thanks

VisitUSA
01-08-07, 18:07
When I arrived after 7PM, on Sunday evening, The parking lot was almost empty. There were only 4 girls working and not many more customers.

The best looking girl was that cute black dancer that usually refuses Topless dances.
As she approached me for the special, I thought that she would not accept any Topless dances; well, she did, as the business was really slow.

VHM and she seemed to have enjoyed it. She was taking a lot of initiatives during the dances. I don't think that much more would have happened during a Nude session.

I hope that I can catch her again on a slow day.

Member #1381
01-08-07, 21:52

Don't know if was lying?

Thanks

Extra's vary from club-to-club; whether or not the club has a VIP is actually irrelevant. The test of whether there is extra activities in the club depends on:

- how strict or loose management or security is on the activities of the girls - what they will or will not allow

- the level of interest the customer has or is how willing he is to explore in a particular club and at what cost

- the ladies - what they are willing to do and for how much $$$

VIP or no VIP, I've been to several so-called nice clubs where extras were offered in the most darkly lit corners of the main floor; and I've been sleezy hole-in-the wall dives where one would expect extras and take-out but none were offered or observed.... The girls just wanted to make the paper in the club and get the F@#& out.

The only way to know is thru recommendations - outsiders and those on the inside.... I make the best of both resources.

Happy hunting and play safe...

Webcams
01-09-07, 14:29

Don't know if was lying?

Thanks
Yes VIP Are great, But just like Member 1381 States you don't need a VIP Room to get some.

Yes there expensive, there only worth it if the girl you are with actually puts out.

Yes extras are available here is where strip joints differ from amps and s/w's and escorts, You might be in a club with 1-2 girls only provide service, or even none provide extras. To me Extras are H.J. B.J. Or Sex.
Your job is to find the right girl, before you go broke.
This can be a difficult task as many of the girls are hustling you telling you how nasty and dirty there dances are, that should be a tip off right there, if they were so nasty she wouldn't need to tell you about it, her idea of nasty is letting you look at her pussy while she might rub it, not My idea of nasty where she pulls out my cock and shoves it down her throat Spits on it,
then hops on till I blow a load. Usually the nicer places S.R. Etc. will have a girl or two who are hated by the other girls, this is the real "Nasty girl", Why? Because she gets 10-1 ratio of dances because she has regulars that come back for her all the time because she puts out. To the other Workers she is dirty or nasty, to us she is a godsend, usually a loner type not associating with the others she is a unique creature who charges anywhere from no tip to 1-200 for f/s+ the cost of the VIP Dance. As most of you know most of the clubs usually take a large percentage of the cost of VIP dances.
Some strippers are so hot, there usually not worth even getting a dance from, they are so hot, they need not perform any extras to make a good living, in short Use caution making your choices, try to negotiate before you go to VIP Rooms, and test the waters out by getting a cheaper topless dance, if promises are made, that are not specific, be cautious.
Strip joints are the hardest to get action at because so many non providers are mixed in among the jewels. Good Luck use the filter feature to look through the previous post's over the last year, and you will find even more information on this subject.

Member #1381
01-10-07, 07:42
One can not or should not expect to get extras the first time around in a club unless you have the hook-up from either inside or outside the club. My experience has been getting to know the club - not necessarily the girls because they come and go. Get to know some of the other workers in the club and they (sometimes) point you in the right direction. And observing which girls are getting the attention and those that are not - why???

I tend to stay away from the hottest chick in the club because my experience (and mine alone) has been that they are the feels they are doing you a favor by dancing with you. WTF.... I seek out the girls that appear to be having a good time but not overbearing to the guys - personality also helps.

But, to each his own on looks and build. Just my $0.02.

Play safe.

Monster Cock
01-29-07, 22:27
hey baldy, i assume you know Nautica from Starz. any truth to the rumors that she gives head in the booths for the right price? any experience?

this is her, right? : http://www.zshare.net/video/gorillarms_nautica-wmv.html

Webcams
01-30-07, 05:42
One can not or should not expect to get extras the first time around in a club unless you have the hook-up from either inside or outside the club. My experience has been getting to know the club - not necessarily the girls because they come and go. Get to know some of the other workers in the club and they (sometimes) point you in the right direction. And observing which girls are getting the attention and those that are not - why???

I tend to stay away from the hottest chick in the club because my experience (and mine alone) has been that they are the feels they are doing you a favor by dancing with you. WTF.... I seek out the girls that appear to be having a good time but not overbearing to the guys - personality also helps.

But, to each his own on looks and build. Just my $0.02.

Play safe. Very Well Said I agree 1000% With everything you said.

I can only add I have seen from my experience the girls that do the most get the most business, and the other girls resent her Might even call her dirty.

Member #1381
01-30-07, 18:55
Had to take a quick trip to LA (business related) today and leaving tomorrow.... Did not have much notice to plan or give my ACE Baldy a call to set up. But just in case, I'm headed to KH8 later tonite (after my business is complete)....

Then I'll get down to my personal business and try to hook up with a little something before heading back tomorrow....

Let you know what I find...

Daddy Lows
01-31-07, 04:41
Monster cock,

Shit. That guy's freaking monstrous. And dayum, that 's quite the dymepiece of ass that is Nautica.

Peace

Webcams
01-31-07, 06:28
Any Info on Sams Hofbrau or other not so well known strip joints in Downtown area ?

That sams looks very busy for just topless.

Monster Cock
01-31-07, 14:12
Hit up Starz very briefly around 11pm last night. Hey, what happened to the talent level at this place? Maybe I was just there on an off night, but honestly it was nothing but fat chicks. I know brotha's like a big ass and all of that but the girls I saw (with one lone exception) were really heavy.

Starz, if you're on here, hire some in shape girls!

Mandm1107
01-31-07, 15:28
Any Info on Sams Hofbrau or other not so well known strip joints in Downtown area ?

That sams looks very busy for just topless.

Sam's is a place with no cover charge. They really don't bother you about the 2 drink minimum unless you're being an ass. That's probably the reason why it is always full. The only thing they charge for is the parking, which you can bypass by parking in the street. The area is not the best, but I've never had my car broken into while at Sam's.

The girls are not the best, but on Fridays and Saturday nights, the A team shows up. Otherwise, mostly the B team is out there. The dim lights have gotten brighter and brighter over the years. (Owner told me he has to comply with City of LA codes for Stripclubs. I've seen him walking around with a light meter, checking the brightness.)

I personally have never gotten any extras at Sam's, but you never know.

Baldy Cruiser
02-03-07, 00:01
Had a great time in the Wild Goose tonight. Gave props to Juan in the kitchen, George at the pool table, & Larry the owner.

Josie talked my ear off & her sister Bianca & Flower looked terrific. That light skinned black girl on stage gave me some wood.

I still love the Goose.

BALDY CRUISER

Bochom 32
02-03-07, 00:20
WOW, I was just at the goose. I go every Friday. I used to post here a lot back in the day but I was banned (for defending my country) twice.

Affectionate99
02-03-07, 23:22
I was over-nighting at the LAX 4 Points on Wednesday so I stopped in at KH8 in the late afternoon, based on the information from posters on this board. I travel a lot and rely on USA SexGuide and ISG for my intelligence. It is interesting to compare activity in different locations and, for example, compare KH8 with Vic's in Irvington, NJ (see the Newark-Elizabeth thread).

Anyway, at 3:30 there is no cover but a supposed drink minimum that nobody enforced. The club was very dark and it took a while for my eyes to adjust, but when they did the scenery was attractive, mainly in the 6-7 range. A few were thick but fit. Had a dance with Envy which was a good grind with lot's of manual stimulation. A nice girl with 3 kids to support and well worth a repeat.

In conclusion, a nice club with nice talent, close to LAX for travelling mongers, and non-threatening, even to a white Canadian. Better atmosphere than Vic's but not the same raw sexuality. I didn't ask about take out. Is it available?

DarthRaider666
02-04-07, 05:39
Dude, "take out" is ALWAYS available IF you have the right amount of cash.

Qeast
02-05-07, 05:09
When I was younger, me and my pals used to go to the Wild Goose. The girls were great looking, and it was the only topless joint that had no cover.

Is it still no cover, and are the majority of dancers hot?

Baldy Cruiser
02-06-07, 00:44
When I was younger, me and my pals used to go to the Wild Goose. The girls were great looking, and it was the only topless joint that had no cover.

Is it still no cover, and are the majority of dancers hot?

There are some very hot chicks, but there are some latin girls that are fat. Cover Is $5 after 7 pm.

Unfortunately the low mileage air dances are $20. Food is good though.

Look for Josie & her sister Bianca on Thurs. & Friday nights. They are from El Salvador. Best time to go is Friday night.

BALDY CRUISER

Webcams
02-11-07, 20:16
WOW, I was just at the goose. I go every Friday. I used to post here a lot back in the day but I was banned (for defending my country) twice.
Hmmm It takes a lot to get banned from here.

Hope you realize which country you live in. It ain't perfect, but it beats everywhere else. =)

Baldy Cruiser
02-25-07, 14:39
Pulled into the parking lot at King Henry's, Saturday around 4:30 pm. I was exiting my vehicle & walking toward the building when I hear 6 or 7 horn honks. I turn around to see Wild Bill & Sticks arriving right behind me.

WOW!!! What a surprise!! We greeted each other & entered the club. Said hi to Travis & sat down & ordered up a big ass pitcher of brew. Bill was tipping the waitress & rubbin on her like a blind man at a brail convention. LMAO. Bill is da man!!

To my surprise, they have constructed 2 private lap dance areas. All curtained off. One behind the DJ, and one behind the entrance door. Pretty cool. Nice comfortable reclining seats & black lighting. Dance prices have jumped to $15.

Girls there were Dani, Mocha, Mystery, Brooklyn, Love, Cinnamon, Lucky & a few new honeys, just can't remember their names. Got some killer dances from Brooklyn. She is a real hottie!!!

Frank & Sweeney were there. A real nice crowd of guys enjoying the action on stage. Sticks got some dances from the new girl & Bill got some dances from Mocha. Oh & Phil was there to, with his headset on. I high fived him as I walked to bathroom.

I allways have fun at this club. John is da man & runs a tight ship!! Good grub there too. Love the wings!!

KING HENRY ROCKS!!! May the Superhero - "Sticks" reign Supreme!!!!

BALDY CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
02-25-07, 14:48
Irvine cop jacks off on stripper after he pulls her over. She gets 400k. Thank you to DARTH for this info.

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/news/illegally-park-ed/26661/

BALDY CRUISER :)

DarthRaider666
02-25-07, 15:16
Irvine cop jacks off on stripper after he pulls her over. She gets 400k. Thank you to DARTH for this info.

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/news/illegally-park-ed/26661/

Yeah, I'm about as homophobic as they come. However, for 400K (no taxes no tipout all mine) I could buy a lot of hand sanitizer with THAT!

Monster Cock
02-25-07, 15:48
Yeah, I'm about as homophobic as they come. However, for 400K (no taxes no tipout all mine) I could buy a lot of hand sanitizer with THAT!

I was gonna post the same thing! LOL.

hey, who wants to hit Starz or KH today??

Baldy Cruiser
02-26-07, 01:54
I was gonna post the same thing! LOL.

hey, who wants to hit Starz or KH today??

Just got back from STARZ. Got some great dances from Coco & Shakira. Both these girls are regulars at First King. Shakira has these big ass titties. She did some major stick shifting with my cock. Coco is 21. Cute as a button, braces & the tightest ass & legs. Her titties are small & perky.

After dancing for me, I watched her dance nude. That's the great thing about STARZ. Upstairs nude on stage. Tip them a couple bucks & they are happy.

Baldy Cruiser
03-04-07, 00:03
I went into Spearmint Rhino, Torrance on Friday night with my 2 buddy's. Mariah was waiting for me. She is smoking hot!!!!!
25 yr. old black chick with store bought 34 DDD's. She sat on my lap & we chatted for a long time. I had not seen her for a good 6 months. She is an oreo cookie. Talks like a white valley girl. Very cute. She reminds me of NOVA from Fritz's back in the early 90's.

This club is a nice break from the hood clubs. No rap music & a big beautiful club with a lot of girls. All colors, shapes & sizes. I got dances from Mariah, Rachel, Kimora & Monica. High mileage dances for $15.

Baldy Cruiser
03-07-07, 21:53
WOW!!!! These new private curtained booths at King Henry The 8th's are unbelievable!!!

Got some unbelievable high mileage dances from TENDER!!!! This girl is as sexxy & nasty as I have ever seen in a strip club. I have banged her outside the club over a year ago, but this girl is really TOP NOTCH as far as a high mileage dance goes.

I had my tounge in her pussy & ass while she jacked me off!!!!!! Now I would never post this on ZBone, but of course I will here. And Darth I don't want to hear any negatives, this girl deserves an award for her amazing SKILLS!!!!!! I know you & her go way back to Charlies. Her ASS is still giving me WOOD!!!!!

She will fuck you outside the club & probably in the club!!!! :)

Do you guys feel me????!!!!

BALDY (Tenderized) CRUISER

DarthRaider666
03-08-07, 11:32
WOW!!!! These new private curtained booths at King Henry The 8th's are unbelievable!!!

Got some unbelievable high mileage dances from TENDER!!!! This girl is as sexxy & nasty as I have ever seen in a strip club. I have banged her outside the club over a year ago, but this girl is really TOP NOTCH as far as a high mileage dance goes.

I had my tounge in her pussy & ass while she jacked me off!!!!!! Now I would never post this on ZBone, but of course I will here. And Darth I don't want to hear any negatives, this girl deserves an award for her amazing SKILLS!!!!!! I know you & her go way back to Charlies. Her ASS is still giving me WOOD!!!!!

She will fuck you outside the club & probably in the club!!!! :)

Do you guys feel me????!!!!

BALDY (Tenderized) CRUISER

LOL! OK, I won't say anything negative about Tender, this time. Tender can stroke a brother up pretty good and she does have the correct attitude to be working in a stripclub. You had your tounge in her pussy & ass? Dude, you must have a long tongue! I'm gonna have to check this new booth situation out. Sounds like they are going to have to invest in some mops to clean up sticky floors around there!

Joe Coodidge
03-15-07, 23:47
Went to KH8 tonight. Some nice girls (Lexus, Storm). Had a nice dance from Storm but no extras. I will go back soon...

Joe

Bocelli
04-04-07, 00:59
where is this king henry the 8th?

Like 2 weeks ago i got a bbbj at the Rio. Expensive as hell though. 130 or something like that. She wanted 600 for Full Service, what a loon.

Monster Cock
04-04-07, 01:53
where is this king henry the 8th?

Like 2 weeks ago i got a bbbj at the Rio. Expensive as hell though. 130 or something like that. She wanted 600 for Full Service, what a loon.

it's in the hood. strippers will be almost all black. personally i prefer STARZ -- but have not been in a while.

addresses/reviews should be on www.zbone.com

Daddy Lows
04-04-07, 14:06
Bocelli,

I think it's the King's on Crenshaw and 135th. $130?!?!?!? Come on now. Better you give a call to BC's Tammy and you get half and half with a hottie Blackinese lady for the same price.

Peace

Member #4870
04-05-07, 04:39
I'm heading to Exotic City near LAX tomorrow.

Any recommendations?

Bocelli
04-06-07, 21:38
Hey I went to King Henry the 8th today around 12. Couple of beers and a couple of lap dances. Was an ok place.