PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Baldy Cruiser
04-03-10, 19:00
You're saying that one of those chicas in that video dance @ King's??? OMG... just say the word, I'll pick up Sticks and meet you there!!!!
No, Maya is a skinny one, model material. Gorgeous!!

BALDY CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
04-03-10, 19:00
What days is she at KH8? Day time or evening shift? *getting my dollar bills ready*
Evening shift. Mon - Sat.
7pm to closing.

BALDY CRUISER

Rodfather
04-03-10, 23:21
No, Maya is a skinny one, model material. Gorgeous!!

BALDY CRUISERDid Maya used to go by the name Erin?

Baldy Cruiser
04-04-10, 00:57
Did Maya used to go by the name Erin?
No. Erin is at Charlies.

BALDY CRUISER

Rodfather
04-04-10, 01:37
No. Erin is at Charlies.

BALDY CRUISERThanks. She was using the name Maya at Charlies, I thought she may have moved.

Thanks again

Estupidito
04-04-10, 02:08
Did Maya used to go by the name Erin?So the girl on the vid is not at King Henrys? DOes she look very similar as far as the body goes? WHere is this located at? I'm a newbie.

B Malibu
04-04-10, 05:04
M'mmm... Erin! She is fun!
No. Erin is at Charlies.

BALDY CRUISER

Genesfire
04-05-10, 09:31
Thanks. She was using the name Maya at Charlies, I thought she may have moved.

Thanks againShe goes by the name Maya.

But by any name cool person is she.

Superhero/rockstar

So be it.

So shall it be.

Baldy Cruiser
04-06-10, 02:26
So the girl on the vid is not at King Henrys? DOes she look very similar as far as the body goes? WHere is this located at? I'm a newbie.
And you are living up to your name.
Lol.

BALDY CRUISER

Cunnah Lingus
04-06-10, 11:37
Is it a total dump or gangsta to the max,or low mileage or what?WHy no clues, cues and reviews for this nearby club?

ANy input and location info appreciated.

Especially, 411 on the girls workin there ,as well as dodging bullets, wearing body armor, bringin rat poison, toilet seat covers etc etc bwaaa haaaa

If its bad compared to FK and KH8 and Starz it must be REALLY REALLy bad news crews?

DarthRaider666
04-06-10, 13:00
No. Erin is at Charlies.

BALDY CRUISER

Does Erin still drink? I remember one time at KH8 the girl was drunk and we were in the lap dance area and homegirl unzipped me, dropped to her knees and was going to blow me right there in the open until I stopped her. Hey, I don't mind getting blown, but I'm not that much of an exhibitionist. Every stripclub needs at least one girl who will get drunk and start blowing customers. Hey every stripclub needs at least one girl who will blow the customers when she's stone sober!

I love exactly 1.0 miles away from Charlies. Frankly, I don't understand how Charlies stays in business. I mean $20 for lap dances in very small cramped booths and then bikini dances on stage too? I guess the one saving grace of Charlies is every time I go in there, if there are 10 dancers dancing and if I'm tipping them, 5 of them will offer me off campus pussy for the road.

Poon Hound
04-06-10, 13:26
Okay, now I'm feeling stupid. Let me get this straight. Erin is the thick one in that video, and she dances at Charlies? That is a lap dance I need pronto! But I don't know about Charlies? Where's this at and would a white boy feel comfortable there? Thnx

ChestRockwell
04-06-10, 19:34
Baldy, I think that video you posted scrambled everyone's brain.

Went to KH last Saturday, saw Dream.
Read some bad stuff about her but decided to give her a go when she says to me "Is there anything you don't like when you get a a dance, like me playing with your dick?"

Well, she gave me the old KH handshake and gave the tootsie pop a few bare licks before she ran for the napkins. She must have felt the throb or something.

Tipped her $20 (probably too much) and paid for the song.

By the way, Passion is fun in the back too, she didn't whip out the mutton dagger but she did lay a deep GF kiss on me (I know, god knows where that mouth's been, but I was drunk and horny) and she also put my fingers in her mouth - now that's nasty. Did I menton the choking part? Nothing heavy duty, but she put my hand on her neck and she did the same to me and gave me a little squeeze and I reciprocated with the same amount of pressure. She squirmed on my lap and flicked her peirced tongue at me. Never had done that before, but I have to admit, it was sort of hot. This girl's a freak for sure, but I don't think she's down to do anything to scandalous in the club, anybody given this girl a spin? Oh yeah, this was the week before last, just a late trip report.

Rodfather
04-06-10, 22:25
[QUOTE=DarthRaider666]Does Erin still drink? I remember one time at KH8 the girl was drunk and we were in the lap dance area and homegirl unzipped me, dropped to her knees and was going to blow me right there in the open until I stopped her.

Yes Maya (Erin) still drinks. Last time I was at Charlies I bought her 2 white wines. After the 2nd drink we went to the booth at the end of the bar behind the plant. It was on, there was no privacy, But after Maya pointed out that nobody was looking or even cared what we were doing, she made me a happy man (see quote above). Charlies is at 3140 W Florence Ave. Phone: 323-971-9021 If you are going to see Maya call first to make sure that she is there. The dances were $15 each and there was a $5 cover at the door.

Estupidito
04-06-10, 23:57
And you are living up to your name.
Lol.

BALDY CRUISERThank you baldy.

There is a reason my friends girl named me lol.

DarthRaider666
04-07-10, 11:00
[QUOTE=DarthRaider666]Does Erin still drink? I remember one time at KH8 the girl was drunk and we were in the lap dance area and homegirl unzipped me, dropped to her knees and was going to blow me right there in the open until I stopped her.

Yes Maya (Erin) still drinks. Last time I was at Charlies I bought her 2 white wines. After the 2nd drink we went to the booth at the end of the bar behind the plant. It was on, there was no privacy, But after Maya pointed out that nobody was looking or even cared what we were doing, she made me a happy man (see quote above). Charlies is at 3140 W Florence Ave. Phone: 323-971-9021 If you are going to see Maya call first to make sure that she is there. The dances were $15 each and there was a $5 cover at the door.

Woah. So Erin will blow you at a $5 discount? Dances at Charlies have been $20 for as long as I can remember, did just Erin/Maya drop her rates or did all the girls.

Poon Hound: As far as being a comfortable white boy at Charlies. Well, I can tell you that as far as I know nobody has been killed there since year 2005 when the owners son was. And in 2004 (I think it was), a Marine survived Iraq, but he didn't survive Charlies. What I'm saying is Charlies has a rep for being a bit rough and tumble back in the day no matter what color you are/were. On the bright side, the girls will assume you have money if you are there as a white boy! It's kind of ironic, there are 6 "black" clubs in the area... Rons Barbary Coast, Fist King, Starz, KH8, Charlies and Club Music Staff. Starz recently installed TSA style metal detectors at the front door, but out of all of those clubs, Starz needed them the least, Charlies and Club Music Staff needed them the most! Club Music Staff is on Florence, one block away from Figueroa, and like Charlies, its very "gangsta".

DarthRaider666
04-07-10, 13:39
Is it a total dump or gangsta to the max,or low mileage or what?WHy no clues, cues and reviews for this nearby club?

ANy input and location info appreciated.

Especially, 411 on the girls workin there ,as well as dodging bullets, wearing body armor, bringin rat poison, toilet seat covers etc etc bwaaa haaaa

If its bad compared to FK and KH8 and Starz it must be REALLY REALLy bad news crews?

Charlies.

Well Charlies used to be a total dump. These days the part of the club where the customers and girls sit and drink it is pretty nice, with a big comfortable leather couch, the kind you sink into and its hard to get out of. Charlies is still low rent to be sure though, for example, please don't go to the bar looking for that $300 of Don Perignon or whatever. They have about 20 different brands of shots you can buy, bottled domestic and Heineken. Even though its billed as a "Sports Bar", I hope you like potato chips because that's the only food on the menu. I also don't understand how it can be a "sports bar". The lapdance booths are really small, better get a petite girl in there if you are a big gy like me you may not both fit. Dances are $20, mileage is "OK" but considering every place else is $15 paying $20 is disappointing.

As far as the women goes. To be honest, there will always be about 7 girls working and 2 of them will be butt fugly, 2 will be bordelinline "OK". Now of the remaining 3 sometimes, you will find a hot babe there like a diamond in the ruff, but usually out of the 7, 3 will be OK. It's a pasties club.

Charlies has always been a pasties club, but, "back in the day" before people started getting shot and before police started snooping around, the rule used to be, "if you don't show ANY pussy onstage, you don't get tipped". So, naturally all the girls did. I've noticed a little of that returning lately.

I used to go to Charlies a lot, until I discovered Starz. There really are only two really "good" things about Charlies.

#1. You know how most of the other clubs if you are sitting it the rail, there is like an extra 2 feet of boarding there even after you put down your drink? Well, the entire stage at Charlies is about the size of a queen sized bed and there's no extra railing. So, she's always less than 10 feet away from you and if you give her a good tip, she's going to put her pussy right there in the rail for you for a very up close and personal show.

#2. Like I said before, if there are 7 girls working at Charlies and you want a little something extra, and it' say 1:00 in the morning close to closing time, you can probably arrange something at the motel next door with AT least three of them. True, you might not find one fuckable, but chances are 1 of them will be good enough. I have gotten lucky there before were I had a choice between three of them and they were actually all good.

Rodfather
04-07-10, 21:31
[QUOTE=DarthRaider666][QUOTE=Rodfather]Woah. So Erin will blow you at a $5 discount? Dances at Charlies have been $20 for as long as I can remember, did just Erin/Maya drop her rates or did all the girls.

The dance prices might be $20. I may have been thinking of KH8 where they used to be $15 with Erin.

Poon Hound
04-08-10, 13:10
Thanks for the info darth. Outside of what u told me, I still don't know which girl we're talking about. So if it ain't the thick one calling herself "Remy Belle", don't think I'll risk it. These chicks must make money being the pick of the litter cuzz they look better than most of strippers at all the joints I go to!

ChestRockwell
04-08-10, 13:17
[QUOTE=Rodfather]

Woah. So Erin will blow you at a $5 discount? Dances at Charlies have been $20 for as long as I can remember, did just Erin/Maya drop her rates or did all the girls.

Poon Hound: As far as being a comfortable white boy at Charlies. Well, I can tell you that as far as I know nobody has been killed there since year 2005 when the owners son was. And in 2004 (I think it was), a Marine survived Iraq, but he didn't survive Charlies. What I'm saying is Charlies has a rep for being a bit rough and tumble back in the day no matter what color you are/were. On the bright side, the girls will assume you have money if you are there as a white boy! It's kind of ironic, there are 6 "black" clubs in the area... Rons Barbary Coast, Fist King, Starz, KH8, Charlies and Club Music Staff. Starz recently installed TSA style metal detectors at the front door, but out of all of those clubs, Starz needed them the least, Charlies and Club Music Staff needed them the most! Club Music Staff is on Florence, one block away from Figueroa, and like Charlies, its very "gangsta".

Charlie's is pretty rough and I've been told to enter at my own risk, on the contrary, I have never felt unsafe at fk, kh or starz and from what I'm told, girls at Charlie's have been demoted from other establishments, so generally the chicks at these joints are as rough as the clientele.

DarthRaider666
04-08-10, 16:16
Charlie's is pretty rough and I've been told to enter at my own risk, on the contrary, I have never felt unsafe at fk, kh or starz and from what I'm told, girls at Charlie's have been demoted from other establishments, so generally the chicks at these joints are as rough as the clientele.

I've never felt unsafe at KH8, FK or Starz. FK looks a shady sometimes though late at night. It's true that if a girls is working at Charlies, she's probably on punishment, has been demoted, or frankly she just has no where else to go! There is one exception, some girls like that because Charlies only charges something like $10 for the tipout/bar fee. So, if you get one or two decent tippers in Charlies you can do OK, just off of the stage tips.

Cunnah Lingus
04-09-10, 18:19
Charlies sounds like an intersting diversion. Danger is where danger does. And I often go where white men fear to tread. It makes them think you're crazy. Or addicted to black pussy or both! / Hmmm. MayB.

Anyway, I like the fact that there is no 3 foot tip-rial blocker. I like those in-ya-face chances to look-sniff- and lick. Mmmmmmm.

So whats the best days and shifts to check out Charlies? And which are the best hotties with good giving attitudes?

I don't like UFO's (Ugly-Fat-Old) ones of any color. I wants dem hot young-slim spinner types. Like you can find at RBC, but with private or semi-private booths (skinny booths are great. No fat chicks can fit in with ya) described. And the action sounds quite good. I don't care if people are watchin if the girl don't care.

I am waitin for the rumored addition of booths to RBC, but so far no go.

Cunnah Lingus
04-09-10, 21:34
Charlie's Live Entertainment.

Read reviews

Write a review

.(323) 971-9021

3140 W Florence Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90043 33.9744 -118.3277

Charlies hours, and REAL live answered tel #?

I tried this up until 6:30 pm Today Fri 4-9-2010, still no answer? Wrong #? Short hours..open 7 or 8 pm? Or whats the story...anyone know for sure?

DarthRaider666
04-10-10, 12:23
Charlie's Live Entertainment.

Read reviews

Write a review

.(323) 971-9021

3140 W Florence Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90043 33.9744 -118.3277

Charlies hours, and REAL live answered tel #?

I tried this up until 6:30 pm Today Fri 4-9-2010, still no answer? Wrong #? Short hours..open 7 or 8 pm? Or whats the story...anyone know for sure?

I can't tell you if its the wrong phone number or not, but it sounds familiar.
Charlies does definitely open by 7 or 8 pm. I drive by it every day and sometime I see dancer arriving at 4:00. Charlies answers the phone live and there is the problem. Charlies is famous/infamous for not answering the phone. Oh someone else asked for a clue. I would be careful about going to Charlies on Saturday night, it's either Saturday or Sunday night where Charlies turns into a male strip club (meaning duded strip). I THINKS that happens on Sunday though. Anyway, you could come in and see something you didn't want to see. I'm actually pretty sure that's on Sunday though.

Genesfire
04-10-10, 15:42
I can't tell you if its the wrong phone number or not, but it sounds familiar.

Charlies does definitely open by 7 or 8 pm. I drive by it every day and sometime I see dancer arriving at 4:00. Charlies answers the phone live and there is the problem. Charlies is famous/infamous for not answering the phone. Oh someone else asked for a clue. I would be careful about going to Charlies on Saturday night, it's either Saturday or Sunday night where Charlies turns into a male strip club (meaning duded strip). I THINKS that happens on Sunday though. Anyway, you could come in and see something you didn't want to see. I'm actually pretty sure that's on Sunday though.That happens on sunday night

Be well to all

Superhero/Rockstar

So be it

So shall it be

Cunnah Lingus
04-13-10, 21:10
Subject: $$cheduling the girls time. On & off.

http://www.unm.edu/gfmiller/cycle_effec.

Ovulatory cycle effects on tip earnings by lap dancers:

Economic evidence for human estrus?

Geoffrey Miller?, Joshua M. Tybur, Brent D. Jordan
Department of Psychology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Initial receipt 16 April 2007; final revision received 26 June 2007
Abstract

To see whether estrus was really "lost" during human evolution (as researchers often claim), we examined ovulatory cycle effects on tip earnings by professional lap dancers working in gentlemen's clubs. Eighteen dancers recorded their menstrual periods, work shifts, and tip earnings for 60 days on a study web site. A mixed-model analysis of 296 work shifts (representing about 5300 lap dances) showed an interaction between cycle phase and hormonal contraception use. Normally cycling participants earned about US$335 per 5-h shift during estrus, US$260 per shift during the luteal phase, and US$185 per shift during menstruation. By contrast, participants using contraceptive pills showed no estrous earnings peak. These results constitute the first direct economic evidence for the existence and importance of estrus in contemporary human females, in a real-world work setting. These results have clear implications for human evolution, sexuality, and economics. © 2007 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

SO- which B-h aint bitchy? WHich is Ovulating and which is on the Rag (No strings attached)?

Schedule a Broad on when she is ovulating, and off when she is bleeding. And all will max out their earnings, without burning out their ASS-etts!

Despite all the pro-Vampire shows/movies & movements of late, I don't like the sight, the smell or taste of blood. Unless I am on the battlefield (well not the latter then either).

Plus the PMS moody bad attitude factor of the "moon-time". Sure some are extra horny then, but thatswaht vibrators are reserved for.

Dr. Hot SHot

ChestRockwell
04-20-10, 12:56
Subject: $$cheduling the girls time. On & off.

http://www.unm.edu/gfmiller/cycle_effec.

Ovulatory cycle effects on tip earnings by lap dancers:

Economic evidence for human estrus?

Geoffrey Miller?, Joshua M. Tybur, Brent D. Jordan
Department of Psychology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Initial receipt 16 April 2007; final revision received 26 June 2007
Abstract

To see whether estrus was really "lost" during human evolution (as researchers often claim), we examined ovulatory cycle effects on tip earnings by professional lap dancers working in gentlemen's clubs. Eighteen dancers recorded their menstrual periods, work shifts, and tip earnings for 60 days on a study web site. A mixed-model analysis of 296 work shifts (representing about 5300 lap dances) showed an interaction between cycle phase and hormonal contraception use. Normally cycling participants earned about US$335 per 5-h shift during estrus, US$260 per shift during the luteal phase, and US$185 per shift during menstruation. By contrast, participants using contraceptive pills showed no estrous earnings peak. These results constitute the first direct economic evidence for the existence and importance of estrus in contemporary human females, in a real-world work setting. These results have clear implications for human evolution, sexuality, and economics. © 2007 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

SO- which B-h aint bitchy? WHich is Ovulating and which is on the Rag (No strings attached)?

Schedule a Broad on when she is ovulating, and off when she is bleeding. And all will max out their earnings, without burning out their ASS-etts!

Despite all the pro-Vampire shows/movies & movements of late, I don't like the sight, the smell or taste of blood. Unless I am on the battlefield (well not the latter then either).

Plus the PMS moody bad attitude factor of the "moon-time". Sure some are extra horny then, but thatswaht vibrators are reserved for.

Dr. Hot SHot

Your talk of stank puss murdered all of our boners it seems!

HAHAHA
Happy 4/20 day!

CR

JankyFreak
04-30-10, 04:20
I visited The Palms in Signal Hill today for their grand opening.

This place is conveniently located near Long Beach airport and major fwys.

2540 N. Palm Drive, Signal Hill
www.palmstrip.com

The place was packed tonite due it being the grand opening. There are a bunch of girls working this place from the surrounding clubs: Fantasy Castle, Cabaret in Wilmington, Nicolas in East LA and other some places. Mix of Latinas, Blacks, couple of asian girls, and two white girls.

This place has a classy tropically theme. The place is very nice. There are two stages. Also a bunch of VIP areas for bottle service. The club has valet parking similar to Spearmint Rhino in Torrance... They park your car in the former warehouse.

It's nice to visit a newly built strip club everything is nice a like a new vegas hotel.

Security was plentiful. Signal Hill PD dropped info a visit about 1130pm to talk with the owners. I guess setting up payoff schedule or something.

There was a bunch activity going on due to the movie being filmed next door... supposedly Tom Cruise was there.

Check it out since it's new.

JF

Clutch
04-30-10, 15:00
Hello again guys. I decided to ad my opinion to the debate on FK, KH8, and RBCoast. They are all fairly close to my work and as a fan of the black woman, I decided to contribute. I went over the course of 3 weeks.

First, King Henry 8th. I went on a Thursday around 6pm. I haven't been here in around 2 years. The selection of girls was ok but not spectacular. I like all shapes and sizes within reason but this night, the best looking girls were the thin lean girls. There were a couple of decent looking faces but the bodies were not up to par. I'm not expecting every girl to have a body like a hip-hop video girl but there was lots of flab on stage this night. The only ones that looked HOT were 2 thin girls. One was very petite and had wavy hair to the middle of her back. She had a killer bod with tight juicy thighs and a cute little bubble-butt. She has a medium complexion. The one I had a couple of dances with was named Baby. She sat and chatted with me for a few songs then gave me a few minutes to watch the other girls. About 10 min later, she came back and I got 3 dances with her. The mileage was nice during the dance but I didn't ask about extras in the club. However, I did get her digits and am confident that there are extras to be had outside of the workplace. She is 5'4 115? 110lbs?. Nice and lean with long smooth legs B-cups and a small waist. Not quite as hot a body as the other thin girl but still very sexy. Also, the other girl never approached me. I liked her personality during our chat too. Of the 9-10 girls working 2 were hot, 4 were mediocre at best, and 4 had me looking the other way when they walked by me to avoid turning down there dance requests. The crowd (maybe 20 people )was mixed and non-threatining. I was only there 1 1/2 hours. 15 dollar dances.

First King. I went 8 days later on a Friday again around 6pm. I sat at the bar and the cute bartender (Lisa maybe?) was attentive and sweet. Haven't been to this place in about 3-4 years. What first caught my eye was the guy with the clipboard charting the dances. Not sure if this is to protect the customers or the dancers but It seemed a little wierd to me. There were also 9-10 girls working but the low end was a little lower that KH8. A couple of girls were at least 40lbs overweight. I know that some guys like this shape but I 'm not into it. I actually liked a shorter somewhat chubby girl named Marvelous because of her pretty face and a great set of round natural looking juggs. If she had approached me sooner, I would have gotten a dance with her because I liked the way she danced onstage. I was approached plenty of times but was not feeling it for the others. I did see one girl fall out of the VIP area because she miscalculated the first (and only) step. The hottest girl I recogniized as Princess. I don't buy strippers drinks, I save it for the dances and I guess this doesn't help my cause. She truly is a stallion with long legs, a beautiful hourglass shape and square shoulders to hold up her big round tits. She sat by me at the bar and without saying more than a couple of words asked me to by her a drink. I declined and she looked shocked, did a 180 degree turn and never came back. I would have gotten multiple dances with her but I guess the drink is a requirement. I chuckled and ordered another beer. One girl who was pretty but just too big for me was trying hard to convince me to get a dance. Quote "Let, me take you in the back and give your dick a good grinding". She gets an A for effort, but I passed. I ended up leaving without getting a dance. I was there for abour 3 beers. The selection was more or less in the same ballpark as KH8 but the big girls were bigger and they had no lean spinner types. Again. Princess is a stallion but was not too nice to me. Also, the crowd (12-15 guys) was more gangster/thugish. Not throwing additude at me but 3 or 4 very drunk, loud, guys with lots of swagger. Not sure of the dance prices since I didn't partake.

Ron's Barbary Coast. Saturday 5pm. I'll have to agree with an earlier post that if you want hot young girls, this is the place. I would say that the girls in this place are in their teens and early twenties as opposed to the 25+ appearance of the other 2 clubs. The low end here is the top end at the other clubs. I walked in and there were 4 people in the place including myself! There were only 4 girls working and they were all smoking hot. It is full nude so I ordered my non-alcoholic Gatorade. I had pounded a small bottle of bourbon from the liquor store up the street to catch a buzz and set the mood. The girls are friendly and chatty. First, I met Hazel. Cute, thin and sexy. 5'4 115ish b-cups and a nice proportioned bod. Only negative was she would look better if she got some braces. I feel bad saying it because she is soo sweet and I'm probably nitpicking. She sat with me for 15 minutes or so then asked for a dance. She rubbed me through my pants and I felt her tits and ass for 2 dances, then went to see more stage action. The crowd was down to 3. Elise was on stage and gentlemen, she was the cream of the crop. In a group of hotties, she was the champ. Darker complexion, same build as Hazel but she is just different. The ass is just rounder, the waist is even more curvy, and her chest is slightly bigger and just perfectly shaped. Don't get me wrong, Hazel is hot, but Elise, in my opinion, is absolutely perfect. I chatted with her and she is also nice, inteligent, and personable. Unfortunatly, she won't allow too much touching during the dances. Star was the 3rd dancer, and she is a little shorter, a little thicker, and super cute. I went straight to the dance area with her. She let me feel her up good and she rubbed and grabbed me back. I asked if she does shows outside of the club and she quickly said no. I got the same impression from the other two. I saw one more dancer who was damn fine as well but I had been in the club for 2 1/2 hours at this point and was ready to go since my buzz was long gone. There was one guy left other than me when I left. The dances are 10 dollars.

To summarize, If you want high mileage dances, go to HK8 and FK. The hot dancers are not as plentiful but if you are patient or not as selective go for it. Both have some decent looking girls and I'm sure lots of them will go the extra mile in the booth with you. Take out seems like an option once you get to know them too. If you want to drink booze and have your cock rubbed and grinded on, there are the places for you. I have never felt endangered in either establishment. RBC is for guys that want to see top notch pussy before partying, age, and gravity has taken it's toll. I don't see major extras or take out as an option. These are college girls that are making bucks while getting an educaton in my opinion. Maybe not all of them but I don't see a bunch of there girls ending up on Backpage either.

In all fairness, I didn't go in the evening and was usually at these places near shift-change time. Also, I didn't go to Starz

Stay safe,

Clutch

Radnak
05-02-10, 00:23
Hey all, does any one know if Erin from KH8, is still at Charlies?

DarthRaider666
05-02-10, 15:17
To summarize, If you want high mileage dances, go to HK8 and FK. The hot dancers are not as plentiful but if you are patient or not as selective go for it. Both have some decent looking girls and I'm sure lots of them will go the extra mile in the booth with you. Take out seems like an option once you get to know them too. If you want to drink booze and have your cock rubbed and grinded on, there are the places for you. I have never felt endangered in either establishment. RBC is for guys that want to see top notch pussy before partying, age, and gravity has taken it's toll. I don't see major extras or take out as an option. These are college girls that are making bucks while getting an educaton in my opinion. Maybe not all of them but I don't see a bunch of there girls ending up on Backpage either.

In all fairness, I didn't go in the evening and was usually at these places near shift-change time. Also, I didn't go to Starz

Stay safe,

Clutch

All in all, I thought you review was very accurate. However, while it is true that I have met a few legitimate college girls trying to make some bucks at RBC for their education, do not make the mistake in thinking they are above fucking you to make that money quicker if the situation is safe. There used to be a little party held one Saturday of the month where a lot of RBC girls would show up. Those girls would drain you nuts in the bedroom, in the bathroom, or in the garage; no problem. I miss those days. I might have to call my friend and ask if they still have those parties.

Anyway, the problem I have always had with RBC is there was no privacy for the girl to finish what she started in the lapdance area. Hey, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm not afraid to admit that I like to drink and I like to fuck and/or get blown. Even if I get fucked up across the street at First King the best I can hope from from an RBC girl is that she is skilled enough to make me cream my jeans, but hey I'm not 18 years old any more so that's damn near impossible these days. However, if I start my day at FK, KH8, or Starz, I can have some drinks, get nice and toasted and if I find a girl I like, she can get me started and she can finish it too. You do have to be a little more discreet about it at Starz than at FK and KH8, but women are sneaky, especially when they are looking to make that cash.

Clutch
05-03-10, 00:21
Darth,

Now that sounds like one hell of a party! I guess you just need to invest more time and dances to get into that loop. Take-out with these babes would be a great time. Thanks for the imput.

Clutch

The Camel
05-03-10, 02:18
There used to be a little party held one Saturday of the month where a lot of RBC girls would show up. Those girls would drain you nuts in the bedroom, in the bathroom, or in the garage; no problem. I miss those days. I might have to call my friend and ask if they still have those parties.

I've been to a couple of those parties - or similar. I have a friend who went to them religiously. The circuit I was participating in has slowed down, but is still getting a good party up and going with somewhat less frequency.

Reggae Guy
05-03-10, 13:13
All in all, I thought you review was very accurate. However, while it is true that I have met a few legitimate college girls trying to make some bucks at RBC for their education, do not make the mistake in thinking they are above fucking you to make that money quicker if the situation is safe. There used to be a little party held one Saturday of the month where a lot of RBC girls would show up. Those girls would drain you nuts in the bedroom, in the bathroom, or in the garage; no problem. I miss those days. I might have to call my friend and ask if they still have those parties.I think you're referring to the after-hours that was right off pico? Don't know if it's still up and running though. Been a while since I been but a lot of bc and starz girls would go there after AM shifts ended.

DarthRaider666
05-03-10, 17:11
I think you're referring to the after-hours that was right off pico? Don't know if it's still up and running though. Been a while since I been but a lot of bc and starz girls would go there after AM shifts ended.

No, I'm not referring to that!! Although I know what you are talking about because there used to be an after hours party like that on Rosecrans and some street about 4 blocks west of Crenshaw (that I can't remember the name of) Basically you could rent a closet and fuck in there or take her to the local notel. I remember a few RBC girls and Charlies girls at that spot, I never spotted any Starz girls though.

Nah, but the Saturday party (now that I think about it, it was on Sunday because I remember being one tired puppy going to work the next day) was at a house called "the mansion" near Arlington and Rodeo.

Half Amazing
05-04-10, 00:23
Havent been to KH8 in a while. Anyone got any intel if Traci is still working there? Which days? She used to work Mondays and Thursday. Short brown skinned black dancer with very thick leggs and ass. Appreciate any info.

Member #3235
05-04-10, 08:42
I had about a four hour layover in LA last weekend went to jet strip because that's where taxi driver took me lol. I had the lowest mileage dance ever! Just wondering if A anyone has ever had luck at the Jet StripV. And B if next time I am in LA for a stop over if there is anything close (taxi distance) to the airport I should try instead? I read your forum but I am not geographically familiar with your city. Thank you!

Sudsoz
05-04-10, 16:25
I had about a four hour layover in LA last weekend went to jet strip because that's where taxi driver took me lol. I had the lowest mileage dance ever! Just wondering if A anyone has ever had luck at the Jet StripV. And B if next time I am in LA for a stop over if there is anything close (taxi distance) to the airport I should try instead? I read your forum but I am not geographically familiar with your city. Thank you!I visit LAX area once or twice a year and often go to the JS. I think that the expression is YMMV. Sometimes they will rub you to completion but I have never had them take johnny out. Twice (in 12 years or so) I have had a guest come back to the hotel.

With the one near the Hilton gone the only other one close is Bare Elegance where the deal is much the same in slighter newer premises.

I usually rent a cheap car from the non-chain rental companies - about $30 for an old Toyota. Then I can get to Industry or Anaheim.

Ferd Berfel
05-05-10, 00:45
I had about a four hour layover in LA last weekend went to jet strip because that's where taxi driver took me lol. I had the lowest mileage dance ever! Just wondering if A anyone has ever had luck at the Jet StripV. And B if next time I am in LA for a stop over if there is anything close (taxi distance) to the airport I should try instead? I read your forum but I am not geographically familiar with your city. Thank you!

Like Sudsoz said, YMMV at Jet Strip. I've had some pretty high mileage dances there but it depends on the lady. The best experiences though were only after certain dancers started recognizing me as a repeat customer. Most of them are pretty shy or cautious with strangers. That's pretty much how it is in that area. The only areas where a stranger is likely to get something hot is City of Industry or maybe Gardena but for either of those areas you'd need to rent a car. The taxi driver took you to the best place near LAX.

Member #3235
05-05-10, 23:38
Thanks fellas I appreciate the intel. Next time I will try (not to have a freakin four hour layover lol) COI.

Bumrubber
05-06-10, 22:38
New club - anyone been there yet?

Antzzz
05-06-10, 23:08
Yo, what ever happened to Baldy Cruiser?

I miss his posts.

Baldy Cruiser
05-08-10, 12:14
The hottest girl I recogniized as Princess. I don't buy strippers drinks, I save it for the dances and I guess this doesn't help my cause. She truly is a stallion with long legs, a beautiful hourglass shape and square shoulders to hold up her big round tits. She sat by me at the bar and without saying more than a couple of words asked me to by her a drink. I declined and she looked shocked, did a 180 degree turn and never came back. I would have gotten multiple dances with her but I guess the drink is a requirement. Again. Princess is a stallion.
Clutch
Yah, you should of bought her that drink. That is the hottest dancer you will ever see in a strip club that offers extras. She would of rocked your world dude. Go see her again. You'll be glad you did.

BALDY CRUISER :)

Member #4870
05-08-10, 15:21
Yeah I heard about this new club The palms in signal hill through a homie.

It's close to willow and Redondo.

They opened on the 29th or 30th of April.

It's supposed to be a good spot.

Will be checking out soon.

"GODFATHER"

I see this joint "godfather" formerly Sugar Walls' keep being remodeled.

Will this joint ever re-open ?

Thanks

JankyFreak
05-08-10, 17:42
New club - anyone been there yet?

um hello did a review from grand opening night.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=983573&postcount=1778

I was there last night as well. the girls are all 7-10's... Many girls are from other strip clubs trying out the new place. Bartenders and waitresses are also from other clubs (Fantasy, Paris, Cabaret).

They have 2 for $20 lap dance specials. You get a lot of time for the lap dances. They are full 5-6 min songs. There are not HT or COI club or King Henry high mileage dances but good for new place.

The cops are there every night as it is a new club.
Alcohol is moderately priced.

Member #4870
05-09-10, 11:18
Dancers from NIcolas' in Commerce are at this joint. (the Palms)

Thank

Scanepchi
05-10-10, 23:54
Maya is at King Henry's.
I could watch this over & over & never get tired of it. Lol.

http://xhamster.com/movies/302866/hot_big_tits_and_ass.html

BALDY CRUISER :)Baldy her name is Shanie and you can find her on mfc!!

http://www.myfreecams.com/?baf=2434316#shanie

I attached pics of her profile, last time she was on was may 6th!! She's a freak!

Fiasco26
05-13-10, 11:38
Baldy her name is Shanie and you can find her on mfc!!

I attached pics of her profile, last time she was on was may 6th!! She's a freak!New to this site but not to these clubs.

You guys rock!

More to come once I learn how to post a little better.

Thanks ALL

Fiasco26
05-14-10, 08:01
I'm either going to FK or Khviii around 4pm today! Would like to try Pincess out and get the baldy special! BTW stars daytime go see Jasmine or this young spinner type I think she's from Cleveland! I'll report back with the details tonite!

Happy Friday!

New to this site but not to these clubs.

You guys rock!

More to come once I learn how to post a little better.

Thanks ALL

Fiasco26
05-15-10, 19:26
Went to FK. What a dump! Arrived at 330 and there were 4 dancers. Princess, sincere, marvalous, and one other. I sat with princess and told her I had heard good things about her, she looked at me funny and said " let me guess, baldy? " so anyways I instantly thought I get some presidential treatment. Well I was wrong! She was like a dead fish in the booths.

On a siDe note got a dance with sincere. She had a huge booty And is willing to please. She allowed my hands to roam amongst other things

Got her number and she is available for takeout

I'll stick to khviii for the time being.

I'm either going to FK or Khviii around 4pm today! Would like to try Pincess out and get the baldy special! BTW stars daytime go see Jasmine or this young spinner type I think she's from Cleveland! I'll report back with the details tonite!

Happy Friday!

Reggae Guy
05-16-10, 03:52
Went to FK. What a dump! Arrived at 330 and there were 4 dancers. Princess, sincere, marvalous, and one other. I sat with princess and told her I had heard good things about her, she looked at me funny and said " let me guess, baldy? " so anyways I instantly thought I get some presidential treatment. Well I was wrong! She was like a dead fish in the booths.

On a siDe note got a dance with sincere. She had a huge booty And is willing to please. She allowed my hands to roam amongst other things

Got her number and she is available for takeout

I'll stick to khviii for the time being.Why not just go to starz? the women look better and generally give better/more intimate dances then at BC or KH.

Fiasco26
05-16-10, 14:47
Why not just go to starz? The women look better and generally give better/more intimate dances then at BC or KH.Yeah I usually do go to starz! Was doing some comparison shopping. My ATF from starz is no longer in the game so I'm looking for a new one.

cis187
05-17-10, 02:53

I attached pics of her profile, last time she was on was may 6th!! She's a freak!According to her profile it says she is in Cali, Columbia. I know she could be lying or putting where she is from, or maybe Baldy was referring to the other hottie in the vid?

I just want some clarification because if it is her, I'm planning a trip there real soon!

Fiasco26
05-17-10, 14:04
So this girl works at khviii? Whats her schedule? Must be nights.

I attached pics of her profile, last time she was on was may 6th!! She's a freak!

JankyFreak
05-17-10, 16:33
Drove by today.. GODFATHER Long Beach is open. I think the owner was checking it out...

Funny they have an ATM machine at the entrance and it's visible from the street.

Waiting for those reviews fellow mongers... otherwise I will check out later this week...

JF

Yeah I heard about this new club The palms in signal hill through a homie.

It's close to willow and Redondo.

They opened on the 29th or 30th of April.

It's supposed to be a good spot.

Will be checking out soon.

"GODFATHER"

I see this joint "godfather" formerly Sugar Walls' keep being remodeled.

Will this joint ever re-open ?

Thanks

TacoMang
05-17-10, 17:58
Yah, you should of bought her that drink. That is the hottest dancer you will ever see in a strip club that offers extras. She would of rocked your world dude. Go see her again. You'll be glad you did.

BALDY CRUISER :)Hi guys,

I want to start going to some strip clubs in the Southbay area during my lunch hour to get some extras. What spot and girl do you think I have the best shot with? Based off some of your posts it seems Princess is very popular at First King.

Fiasco26
05-18-10, 11:39
Friday Night Visit.

Nice place, dances are bkini for $15. Nice young girls, but the place just doesn't do it for me.

The owner/management team also own the Cabaret in Wilmington on Anaheim.

Drinks are terrible, be careful they will rip you off.

Lap dances are in small seats to thr right of the 2 dance dance stages

I'll gove it a 6.

Dancers from NIcolas' in Commerce are at this joint. (the Palms)

Thank

Normus Johnson
05-18-10, 15:35
So this girl works at khviii? Whats her schedule? Must be nights.

Does any body know if Venessa is still waiting on tables at KH8?.

Always enjoyed grapping that ass and have been missing for the last couple of months and not sure if she still around. She does seem to think she is worth more....

Normus Johnson

TacoMang
05-18-10, 18:37
Hi guys,

I want to start going to some strip clubs in the Southbay area during my lunch hour to get some extras. What spot and girl do you think I have the best shot with? Based off some of your posts it seems Princess is very popular at First King.I visited my first Gardena Strip Club, First King, today on my lunch break. Let me begin by saying that I am Asian and I thought I would stick out like a sore thumb. While I was the only non-black person there, I didn't feel out of place. Everyone was nice and kind of just stuck to themselves.

I bought a beer and all of a sudden I see this tall, beautiful, black woman with possibly the best body I have ever seen. She tells me her name is Princess and I buy her a drink. We talked for a little bit and then I asked her if I could get 2 dances. We went to the back and the girl was amazing.

Special shout out to this forum and Baldy for his awesome recommendations.

Estupidito
05-19-10, 00:47
Drove by today.. GODFATHER Long Beach is open. I think the owner was checking it out...

Funny they have an ATM machine at the entrance and it's visible from the street.

Waiting for those reviews fellow mongers... otherwise I will check out later this week...

JFWhere is the Godfather (formerly Sugar Walls) located?

I remember going there twice before they closed.

i want to stop there this weekend.

JankyFreak
05-19-10, 18:39
Where is the Godfather (formerly Sugar Walls) located?

I remember going there twice before they closed.

i want to stop there this weekend.

it's on anaheim st right near the 710 just west of Santa Fe Blvd.

ChestRockwell
05-19-10, 19:21
So I was there this weekend and guess what, the curtains have been taken down. The magical little corridor looks like a changing room now. Even Princess was inhibited, needless to say, it looks like the heat cam down on them...give them some time, but it was pretty tame last weekend.

On the other hand, Starz had some lookers...got a dance from Sierra.
One dance and I called it a day. Anyone have a different story to tell about Sierra? I almost had a chance to get a dance from Paradise and some intel that I got told me that she's a fun girl, I'm regretting not giving her a try instead of Sierra.

Also headed out to King Henry's. Got a dance from a very FRIENDLY latina girl named Perla. I might have to go see her again. Looks like KH is on top of the food chain again.

CR

Fiasco26
05-19-10, 21:55
Chest - great intel that explains my mediocre dance

at FK, ill stick with khviii til I hear that those curtains are

Back up.

So I was there this weekend and guess what, the curtains have been taken down. The magical little corridor looks like a changing room now. Even Princess was inhibited, needless to say, it looks like the heat cam down on them...give them some time, but it was pretty tame last weekend.

On the other hand, Starz had some lookers...got a dance from Sierra.
One dance and I called it a day. Anyone have a different story to tell about Sierra? I almost had a chance to get a dance from Paradise and some intel that I got told me that she's a fun girl, I'm regretting not giving her a try instead of Sierra.

Also headed out to King Henry's. Got a dance from a very FRIENDLY latina girl named Perla. I might have to go see her again. Looks like KH is on top of the food chain again.

CR

Bootylover25
05-20-10, 07:47
Friday Night Visit.

Nice place, dances are bkini for $15. Nice young girls, but the place just doesn't do it for me.

The owner/management team also own the Cabaret in Wilmington on Anaheim.

Drinks are terrible, be careful they will rip you off.

Lap dances are in small seats to thr right of the 2 dance dance stages

I'll gove it a 6.Hey I was there Friday night and the club seem to be jumping, I give them credit they have been open 3 weeks and they are doing pretty good. I got my friend a lap dance from this hot girl Marina the place is nice and not ghetto. I brought 6 of my buddy and we must disagree with you, they drinks are cool no different then any other topless club I've been to. I don't know to much about the Cabaret or the management there but the girl who introduced herself as the manager was nice and welcoming and the way Marina and a few other girls described her she is the bomb. I can different tell you one thing I will be returning to this club and I have a feeling its going to take off nicely. I like how the provide a limo service for the customers who get to tipsy to drive for free. Sorry bro that this place didn't do it for you but I give it a 8. By the way I did not get ripped off and had fun the whole night there. I only wish the management would figure out how to make the vip room more privet.

TacoMang
05-20-10, 13:29
Chest - great intel that explains my mediocre dance

at FK, ill stick with khviii til I hear that those curtains are

Back up.Hey guys,

I was at First King earlier in the week during the day, and yes the curtains were gone however I still received GREAT treatment. I think it was because the club was mostly empty.

As for KH or Starz, is the best time to go during the day as well?

Fiasco26
05-20-10, 13:47
As always YMMV. I'll tell you one thing there is no privacy. The girls are definately HOT! I'll try it again during daytime hours, The place is fancy too!

I'm glad you had a good time.

Hey I was there Friday night and the club seem to be jumping, I give them credit they have been open 3 weeks and they are doing pretty good. I got my friend a lap dance from this hot girl Marina the place is nice and not ghetto. I brought 6 of my buddy and we must disagree with you, they drinks are cool no different then any other topless club I've been to. I don't know to much about the Cabaret or the management there but the girl who introduced herself as the manager was nice and welcoming and the way Marina and a few other girls described her she is the bomb. I can different tell you one thing I will be returning to this club and I have a feeling its going to take off nicely. I like how the provide a limo service for the customers who get to tipsy to drive for free. Sorry bro that this place didn't do it for you but I give it a 8. By the way I did not get ripped off and had fun the whole night there. I only wish the management would figure out how to make the vip room more privet.

Hawthorne2010
05-20-10, 23:35
Last time I went there this guy who is always hanging around the pool table was standing outside the front door. As I was about to walk in he says "Fuck you punk" I paused because I was pretty surprised and he said "You better get the fuck out of my face" this was in the middle of the afternoon. Needless to say I got in my car and left. Now that the curtain is down I really won't be back. Not sure what was up with that I have been there quite a few times without incident. Like they say be careful out there.

ChestRockwell
05-21-10, 15:31
Hey, was this dude a big burly black guy, always dressed in athletic gear?
If so, this guy is certifiably nuts, I think he's a schizophrenic.
I saw him talking to the TV and the girls have commented that he's a little unhinged. He seems harmless, but when the demons start speaking to him, I don't wanna be around!

You did the right thing Hawthorne...walk away and live to fight another day.

CR

Reggae Guy
05-21-10, 19:24
I visited my first Gardena Strip Club, First King, today on my lunch break. Let me begin by saying that I am Asian and I thought I would stick out like a sore thumb. While I was the only non-black person there, I didn't feel out of place. Everyone was nice and kind of just stuck to themselves.

I bought a beer and all of a sudden I see this tall, beautiful, black woman with possibly the best body I have ever seen. She tells me her name is Princess and I buy her a drink. We talked for a little bit and then I asked her if I could get 2 dances. We went to the back and the girl was amazing.

Special shout out to this forum and Baldy for his awesome recommendations.Starz has better women and stronger drinks. it's around the corner from 1st Kings on Rosecrans right before you hit Crenshaw.

TacoMang
05-22-10, 16:10
Starz has better women and stronger drinks. it's around the corner from 1st Kings on Rosecrans right before you hit Crenshaw.Thanks Reggae Guy.

Are the ladies at Starz as friendly?

Blue Cup
05-23-10, 05:43
Thanks Reggae Guy.

Are the ladies at Starz as friendly?I always have a good time when I good to Starz. I don't think you can go wrong with that choice. The ladies are friendly. Some of my favorites are gone though. Guess I need to find some new ones.

Fiasco26
05-23-10, 21:55
Place appears to be as good as advertised. Nice place, pool table, young bot girls. Must go back! My friend went on Friday and he's giving it two thumbs up!

Reggae Guy
05-27-10, 18:20
Thanks Reggae Guy.

Are the ladies at Starz as friendly?Tacomang, in my experience the majority of the ladies at Starz are very friendly. You'll have a couple that walk around with their noses in the air but most are cool.

Genesfire
05-29-10, 10:00
Tacomang, in my experience the majority of the ladies at Starz are very friendly. You'll have a couple that walk around with their noses in the air but most are cool.Of going to starz all the babes have been very cool

& very wonderful to me!

Have fun!

So says the rockstar/superhero

So be it

So shall it be!

James Doe
05-30-10, 02:39
Does any body know if Venessa is still waiting on tables at KH8?.

Always enjoyed grapping that ass and have been missing for the last couple of months and not sure if she still around. She does seem to think she is worth more....

Normus JohnsonMan, I sure do love me some 'nessa!!

Normus Johnson
06-01-10, 13:02
Man, I sure do love me some 'nessa!!

OK - is she still aorund?

Tha Villain
06-01-10, 23:16
Wassup everyone, long time reader, first time poster. Well, not that long. Maybe a month or so lol.

Anyway, I've been frequenting Starz lately. Been there a couple of times over the years for a bachelor party and a couple guys nights out. Was bored one Sunday last month and decided to head up there for the first time in 2 years. (Hey, when the urge hits, you gotta go with it)

Well, I've been there every Sunday since lol. I recognized Sticks on my first visit and said wassup. I saw him this past Sunday and he encouraged me to post, so here I am.

I'm mostly there to have a few drinks, talk to the girls (most of them are pretty cool), get a couple dances, and look at some ass of course lol. Not really looking for major mileage, though I hear there is some to be had. But I've had fun every time I've gone. Don't know if I'll keep up my Sunday streak the whole summer, but it's a nice way to spend the afternoon if you've got nothing to do.

Dunno how much I'll be posting (I'm not on the same level as you gentlemen!), but Sticks is a cool dude so I figured I would check in!

Jizzy B
06-02-10, 03:08
Stopped in the First King last week in the afternoon for a few drinks, working was Latte, Marvelous, Kai, Monique and another girl whose name I did not catch. After having a few drinks I first decided to get a dance from Latte. To my surprise she started the dance almost in the middle of the song. The dance was good but I was annoyed so I ended it at one dance. She then spent more time trying to get me to get another dance than the length of the first dance. I stood up to pay her and she tried to charge me $20 for the dance. I paid her $15, she gave me a crazy look and I returned to my seat. Next I got a dance from Marvelous, the dance involved some grabbing and she pulled out her breast during the entire song but she spent too much time air dancing. After that dance I called it quits.

Sudsoz
06-02-10, 11:31
Been in to Jet Strip twice in last month and the staff was pretty poor. Lots of oversize and lots of plastic titties. None of the nice petite asians and columbians that used to be there. Very sad.

Bare Elegance gals are nice but dances are expensive without much action.

Any other recommendations in LAX area?

Genesfire
06-02-10, 11:48
Wassup everyone, long time reader, first time poster. Well, not that long. Maybe a month or so lol.

Anyway, I've been frequenting Starz lately. Been there a couple of times over the years for a bachelor party and a couple guys nights out. Was bored one Sunday last month and decided to head up there for the first time in 2 years. (Hey, when the urge hits, you gotta go with it)

Well, I've been there every Sunday since lol. I recognized Sticks on my first visit and said wassup. I saw him this past Sunday and he encouraged me to post, so here I am.

I'm mostly there to have a few drinks, talk to the girls (most of them are pretty cool), get a couple dances, and look at some ass of course lol. Not really looking for major mileage, though I hear there is some to be had. But I've had fun every time I've gone. Don't know if I'll keep up my Sunday streak the whole summer, but it's a nice way to spend the afternoon if you've got nothing to do.

Dunno how much I'll be posting (I'm not on the same level as you gentlemen!), but Sticks is a cool dude so I figured I would check in!You sir for the kind words

Yes starz is a cool place

For it brings a smile to my face!

So says the superhero/rockstar

So be it

So shall it be

Baldy Cruiser
06-02-10, 14:19

Dunno how much I'll be posting (I'm not on the same level as you gentlemen!), but Sticks is a cool dude so I figured I would check in!
STICKS is da man!!!
Yes, nothing better than Starz on Sunday, sippin on Sweeney juice.......:)

Reggae Guy
06-02-10, 23:40
Stopped in the First King last week in the afternoon for a few drinks, working was Latte, Marvelous, Kai, Monique and another girl whose name I did not catch. After having a few drinks I first decided to get a dance from Latte. To my surprise she started the dance almost in the middle of the song. The dance was good but I was annoyed so I ended it at one dance. She then spent more time trying to get me to get another dance than the length of the first dance. I stood up to pay her and she tried to charge me $20 for the dance. I paid her $15, she gave me a crazy look and I returned to my seat. Next I got a dance from Marvelous, the dance involved some grabbing and she pulled out her breast during the entire song but she spent too much time air dancing. After that dance I called it quits.Since many of the better looking girls left, I haven't been to FK much. They used to have more extras then you could shake a stick at in there though! Now high mileage at KH and Starz mostly. Does anybody remember when Ebony Ayes used to dance at FK back in the 80s and 90s? The last porn star I got a dance from at FK was Cherokee and man was that booty juicy and soft! lol.

Cunnah Lingus
06-03-10, 13:00
I have kinda given up on RBC actually changing anything for the better, and only count on them havin the youngest/hottest dancers quality wise. If not quantity-wise!

I heard that Ron is a white dude? Or a Latino? Asian? Anybody know if that is so?

Whether white or black or red-yellow-brown, he is stuck in the past and in a comfort zone, so he sees no need or desire to change the dance areas for more privacy. Oh well. There are plenty of other clubs Ronnie boy. We will all be at them instead! Yee haaa

Ron- you don't have to put in full closed booths if its the vice or city pricks you're scared of. Just use some curtain dividers within the dance area to divide it up a bit, and do a better job of fixin the outer curtains so they actually close and keep cheap voyeurs from watchin our dances instead of gettin their own! An don't scare yer girls with threats and fines as you watch those cameras from home, just for doing up-close and personal lap-dances.comprende?

Deja Vu has taken over the Platinum Club downtown LA, I want to say Hooray! Yet we willll see how they improve/change it. I am expectin that due to DT locatin there should be sum hot choco-licks there soon!

Any intel on the Lap-dance privacy and other mucho importante info is appreciated!

I will go soon and report back here on this new venue and the new menu, just trying to give them a little time to advertise/recruit and build up sum dancer RC's. Fast I hope!

Reggae Guy
06-03-10, 15:46
I have kinda given up on RBC actually changing anything for the better, and only count on them havin the youngest/hottest dancers quality wise. If not quantity-wise!

I heard that Ron is a white dude? Or a Latino? Asian? Anybody know if that is so?

Whether white or black or red-yellow-brown, he is stuck in the past and in a comfort zone, so he sees no need or desire to change the dance areas for more privacy. Oh well. There are plenty of other clubs Ronnie boy. We will all be at them instead! Yee haaa

Ron- you don't have to put in full closed booths if its the vice or city pricks you're scared of. Just use some curtain dividers within the dance area to divide it up a bit, and do a better job of fixin the outer curtains so they actually close and keep cheap voyeurs from watchin our dances instead of gettin their own! An don't scare yer girls with threats and fines as you watch those cameras from home, just for doing up-close and personal lap-dances.comprende?One of the dancers told me once that Ron is an older white guy, actually lives in Vegas and owns other strip clubs. RBC is far from a money maker compared to the other businesses he owns so he pays little attention to it, and leaves it to others to run. Remember a few years ago when he got rid of all the black employees and brought in that stoner/rocker guy to take the money at the front, and that older white woman to work the bar? Seems Ron didn't believe the ultra low numbers he was seeing or how slow the club got. After those new white employees confirmed that their wasn't much money coming into the club, he transferred the white employees and filled the place with black ones again.

Instead of closing or selling the club, he just keeps it. I'm guessing it's to pad his portfolio if he ever needs to get a bank loan. Can't think of any other reason since the place has to hemorrhage money.

Itsmetoyou
06-04-10, 04:57
Can't think of any other reason since the place has to hemorrhage money.[/QUOTE]It's called money laundering.

DarthRaider666
06-04-10, 18:29
It's called money laundering.He he he! That was my feeling exactly!

But really, looking at the "black" clubs in the Gardena area. I don't see any reason to go to any place other than Starz unless you just want to check it out the others to see if they have changed,

RBC. Younger girls yes. BUT, no alcohol and no privacy.

FK. You know, I have been to First King maybe 6 times in my entire life and only on two visits have I met a girl there that I could say was "pretty". Seriously. They had one girl there named Cherry-Vanilla about 3 years ago, who SHOULD have been working at Starz. I figure the reason she was at FK was because her line for dances was constant because she was about a 9 and the other girls were about 5's. She was truly the big fish in the small pond.

KH8. OK, alcohol is good and most of the time the girls there are better looking than the FK girls. AND they used to have booths way back by the dressing room where you could really get a totally serious dance without any hassle (which was there only advantage over Starz). But, still no nudity so you can't get a good look at what you are buying before you buy it.

Starz. I have the option of alcohol, getting a nude up close and personal nude look at the girl first if I want to take her to the booth, and the booths at the end are private enough to have a real good time. Especially on the dayshift before management shows up. I'm a Sunday day-shift guy myself! I'll probably be there this Sunday! There is just something about a nice sunny Sunday, watching the girl stroll in about about 2:00. I once commented to one of the Starz girls while we were in the booth that I saw her come into the club in her church clothes. At noon, she was on her knees praying to god. Now its 4:00 and she is on her knees again. She laughed, put on her devilish smile and got back to her dance. The only really bad thing about Starz is the drink prices are getting outrageous!

Jizzy B
06-04-10, 19:20
The drink prices at Starz are crazy, one drink will soon cost more than the evening admission.

Tha Villain
06-04-10, 21:44
You guys are absolutely right about those drink prices. Last weekend I went in there with the sole purpose of getting lit, seeing as I had Monday off. Before I knew it, I had spent $130 bucks on drinks. And only bought 3 drinks for girls (or was it 4? LOL). Which means I prolly spent $100 on drinks for myself. NEVER AGAIN.

Should've gotten my buzz before I went in like usual, but I was running errands in the area and didn't feel like stopping again. Oh well. At least I got in before 6, so I didn't pay the $10 cover lol.

DarthRaider666
06-05-10, 12:17
OK, one last little bit on this subject. The thing I really hate about the drinks at Starz is now they have installed that metal detector at the door. I used to always get there before 6:00 to avoid being patted down because I would always brink in a pint of gin, vokda, or whatever in both of my pants pockets. Yeah, I would still buy about half of my bars from the bar, but I would also make trips to the restroom and take a little hit there. I haven't tried to sneak in alcohol since the metal detectors, maybe the security guy would still be cool with it.

Reggae Guy
06-07-10, 05:48
I have to agree with everyone about those drink prices. They are incredibly high. But less then the $20 b. S. You get for soda/water at places like the De Ja Vu so really we can't complain when it comes to strip club drinks. The problem with going there alone is that when you're already close to being over the edge of reason, you can come close to getting one of those ''baller specials'' and consider getting the Dom P and a spot in the Champagne Room, which is what I almost did the other night! But luckily one of the girls asked if I wanted a dance before I made that dumb move and took me upstairs.

Jizzy B
06-07-10, 17:08
I'll just have to continue to get loaded in the parking lot before going in the club and then having a few beers inside the club to top it off.

Jizzy B
06-07-10, 19:13
Who can give me a description of Seduction from Starz?

Atl For Life
06-07-10, 20:14
Since many of the better looking girls left, I haven't been to FK much. They used to have more extras then you could shake a stick at in there though! Now high mileage at KH and Starz mostly. Does anybody remember when Ebony Ayes used to dance at FK back in the 80s and 90s? The last porn star I got a dance from at FK was Cherokee and man was that booty juicy and soft! lol.

I heard about Cherokee dancing at FK. Too bad I hadn't started going to FK yet in those days. Was she working day shift or night shift?

Cunnah Lingus
06-08-10, 00:30
Dude. Deja Vu the best club chain, just took over the Platinum club downtown last week. I believe the manager from DVCOI Sherri is at least part in charge, and therefore it may become sorta like that, which is the best club, all things considered anywhere in LA!

They just need about 4-6 weeks to staff up and change the venue a bit, and get a good selection of Hot Choco-licks.

They have $10 topless, and at least semi-private booths. Plus a VIP real privacy area, and $100 1/2 hr on Thurs. Soon, with slight set-up change on venue, they will have seperate private (semi?)Nude laps too ($20). And they run real specials with set-times on songs. Free indoor valet parking. Discount coupons in La weekly and on internet dejavu.com

I hope some of the real hot young slim Hotties at the Ghetto clubs in Gardena/Hawthorne, including RBC find out about this club and switch over. It will kick all those clubs asses and many more around. Soon. Mark My Word.

Let Ron (RBC) and the rest continue to provide less. And hassle his dancers for what he thinks he sees on his voyeur cams from home. He and his club are fu-n dinosaurs. History bro. Thats what I know. Oh sure, theyll stay barely in biz, with some old giz. Gangsters and the likes. And big ass UFO's or girls and customers that don't know no better goin there.

I wasted my breath on a dead horse. Adios. Asta la wega. RBC= RIP!

I will be bettin on and goin to the DVLA/ DVDT instead and recruitin girls with other choco-ho-licks for there. The venue is already right to sample the menu in relaxed comfort!

I don't drink alcohol often or mucho, and don't care to be around drunks or gang-bangers and parolees. So my chocolate addiction is better served in better club. Si?!

$10 topless, with semi-private wide booths and no threats of firing and fines, not even Starz will be able to cum close. Capiche?

DejaVu is NOT a "fur-in-ears" or other idiot run club, or rip-off. Like all the other near downtown clubs. And its better than the SRLA in many ways, which is the only other decent club form time-to-time. All clubs vary of course by Stripper Staff quality and quantity at any given time. But DV and SR have many clubs to draw staff from and other brand-name draw power.

Finally.

Yngpuller
06-08-10, 13:02
She gave a coo lap dance not much extra was my first and only time at starz nice club the night I went they said some of the best gurls didn't show because a fight the week earlier. And I was still like damnn all night. But seduction is WOW I got a dance from her and end up getting like 3 cause she works it I tried to feel her up a little bit but she wasn't that koo with it maybe I should of showed her more money. When I got too close to the box but let me play a little she's koo I should of talked to her a little more but I was still shopping around and I really wasn't there for me! Had to get my team a couple dances they all got Wifes and Baby Mamas Don't even know about the Game really

ChestRockwell
06-08-10, 20:05
Dude. Deja Vu the best club chain, just took over the Platinum club downtown last week. I believe the manager from DVCOI Sherri is at least part in charge, and therefore it may become sorta like that, which is the best club, all things considered anywhere in LA!

They just need about 4-6 weeks to staff up and change the venue a bit, and get a good selection of Hot Choco-licks.

They have $10 topless, and at least semi-private booths. Plus a VIP real privacy area, and $100 1/2 hr on Thurs. Soon, with slight set-up change on venue, they will have seperate private (semi?)Nude laps too ($20). And they run real specials with set-times on songs. Free indoor valet parking. Discount coupons in La weekly and on internet dejavu.com

I hope some of the real hot young slim Hotties at the Ghetto clubs in Gardena/Hawthorne, including RBC find out about this club and switch over. It will kick all those clubs asses and many more around. Soon. Mark My Word.

Let Ron (RBC) and the rest continue to provide less. And hassle his dancers for what he thinks he sees on his voyeur cams from home. He and his club are fu-n dinosaurs. History bro. Thats what I know. Oh sure, theyll stay barely in biz, with some old giz. Gangsters and the likes. And big ass UFO's or girls and customers that don't know no better goin there.

I wasted my breath on a dead horse. Adios. Asta la wega. RBC= RIP!

I will be bettin on and goin to the DVLA/ DVDT instead and recruitin girls with other choco-ho-licks for there. The venue is already right to sample the menu in relaxed comfort!

I don't drink alcohol often or mucho, and don't care to be around drunks or gang-bangers and parolees. So my chocolate addiction is better served in better club. Si?!

$10 topless, with semi-private wide booths and no threats of firing and fines, not even Starz will be able to cum close. Capiche?

DejaVu is NOT a "fur-in-ears" or other idiot run club, or rip-off. Like all the other near downtown clubs. And its better than the SRLA in many ways, which is the only other decent club form time-to-time. All clubs vary of course by Stripper Staff quality and quantity at any given time. But DV and SR have many clubs to draw staff from and other brand-name draw power.

Finally.

Yeah, downtown LA right off the 10 freeway is gang-free, hahahaha.

Reggae Guy
06-09-10, 00:40
I heard about Cherokee dancing at FK. Too bad I hadn't started going to FK yet in those days. Was she working day shift or night shift?She was on the night shift. Talked about her daughter and other stuff after the dance. I was kind of surprised she was so open about her personal life.

Rail Monkey
06-09-10, 01:19

Your sheet is showing, CL. No, wait, the Klan doesn't recruit Latinos...

TacoMang
06-09-10, 12:07
Anyone got any new girls or stories for us from your favorite strip clubs?

Fiasco26
06-20-10, 10:32
Been going to kh viii during the day About 3pm. If you speak a little spanish like I do, Bella is a great chicA. I will normly find an open bar stool, making sure there's room for her to squeeze in. We start with lfk, then stroking. This goes on for about 10 mins, depending on my mood I'll either buy her a drink and continue fingering or take her to bailar (dance). If you're looking for FS. She quotes $. I've gotten. 8, but once you get to know her you can sample the goods etc. With a decent tip.

Happy mongering.

Hadezh
06-20-10, 22:18
So I herd a while ago this club opened. Had a fond spot for Sugar Walls and figured maybe this place would be decent.

Had some free time today so cruised a couple tracks, saw a little action but nothing special so I figured lets check out one of the few strips clubs that I think is open on Sunday.

When I tried to drive up cops had the street blocked off. I went around the back streets trying to get to the club from the other side. Come to find out they had the entire area around Godfathers Blocked off. They just started putting down street flares. I counted 7 cop cars and a whole bunch of cops on foot.

Not just blocked off but all the cops were armed with assualt rifles...no idea what happened. Moved on and was thankful I cruised a couple tracks before I went there.

Sucks would really like this club to be a quality place. I know there are other strip clubs in the area but the milage is not as good as 1K or KH8.

The girls are amazing lookin at the Cabernet just down the street but I can not stand how they move away when you try to touch their legs.

Will save my money for 1K or KH8 tomorrow...maybe both.

Fiasco26
06-20-10, 22:55
Agreed, I like cabaret and dreams. But there are no extras I went a few times to the former sugarwalls it wasn't my cup of tea. If you like Latinas that are thick those 2 clubs will work. I prefer more bang for the buck, so I'm thinking of trying backpage.

So I herd a while ago this club opened. Had a fond spot for Sugar Walls and figured maybe this place would be decent.

Had some free time today so cruised a couple tracks, saw a little action but nothing special so I figured lets check out one of the few strips clubs that I think is open on Sunday.

When I tried to drive up cops had the street blocked off. I went around the back streets trying to get to the club from the other side. Come to find out they had the entire area around Godfathers Blocked off. They just started putting down street flares. I counted 7 cop cars and a whole bunch of cops on foot.

Not just blocked off but all the cops were armed with assualt rifles...no idea what happened. Moved on and was thankful I cruised a couple tracks before I went there.

Sucks would really like this club to be a quality place. I know there are other strip clubs in the area but the milage is not as good as 1K or KH8.

The girls are amazing lookin at the Cabernet just down the street but I can not stand how they move away when you try to touch their legs.

Will save my money for 1K or KH8 tomorrow...maybe both.

ChestRockwell
06-21-10, 15:01
Been going to kh viii during the day About 3pm. If you speak a little spanish like I do, Bella is a great chicA. I will normly find an open bar stool, making sure there's room for her to squeeze in. We start with lfk, then stroking. This goes on for about 10 mins, depending on my mood I'll either buy her a drink and continue fingering or take her to bailar (dance). If you're looking for FS. She quotes $. I've gotten. 8, but once you get to know her you can sample the goods etc. With a decent tip.

Happy mongering.

Did you mean Perla?
If not, what does this "Bella" look like?
I know of a Bella from Starz...maybe you got confused?

Anyhow, did you get to see a girl by the name of Lucy (or at least I think that was her name!)...short hair, latina, tats, big ass, says she's from Belize.
Wanted to try her out, but I gave my money to Perla, and it was worth it, but even I get sick of steak everyday.

Fiasco26
06-21-10, 15:05
Did you mean Perla?

If not, what does this "Bella" look like?

I know of a Bella from Starz...maybe you got confused?

Anyhow, did you get to see a girl by the name of Lucy (or at least I think that was her name!)...short hair, latina, tats, big ass, says she's from Belize.

Wanted to try her out, but I gave my money to Perla, and it was worth it, but even I get sick of steak everyday.She says her her name is Bella, but her accent is quite strong. She's like 5'3ish

Small b cups I would say. Medium length hair. Shes from Ensenada I think. Shes there on Fridays-Sundays for sure (daytime)

Bella from Stars no longer works there. I didn't see Lucy.

ChestRockwell
06-21-10, 15:11

Google, CUBANA LUST, it's the same girl.
Hope I didn't blow her cover, here's hoping she'll blow yours.

CR

ChestRockwell
06-21-10, 15:21
She says her her name is Bella, but her accent is quite strong. She's like 5'3ish

Small b cups I would say. Medium length hair. Shes from Ensenada I think. Shes there on Fridays-Sundays for sure (daytime)

Bella from Stars no longer works there. I didn't see Lucy.

Cool, sounds like quite a find.
I love latinas, so I'll go check her out when I get a chance.

Must be one of Perla's crazy friends. She told me a story about her "amigas locas" that go out on the weekends and hook up with complete strangers and they try to invite her along. I guess she didn't see the irony in her statement, 'cause 5 minutes later...well you know.

Maybe she thinks her friends are crazy because they do it for free.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fiasco26
06-21-10, 15:53
Cool, sounds like quite a find.
I love latinas, so I'll go check her out when I get a chance.

Must be one of Perla's crazy friends. She told me a story about her "amigas locas" that go out on the weekends and hook up with complete strangers and they try to invite her along. I guess she didn't see the irony in her statement, 'cause 5 minutes later...well you know.

Maybe she thinks her friends are crazy because they do it for free.

HAHAHAHAHAyou got me wondering who Perla is? I've only seen 2 Latinas there during day, one is quite large, and Bella. On occasion I'll get krytal but she's a little big for my liking and her fake hair smells bad.

Jizzy B
06-21-10, 19:52
Google, CUBANA LUST, it's the same girl.

Hope I didn't blow her cover, here's hoping she'll blow yours.

CRThank you for the info.

Erogenous
06-23-10, 18:39
A quick report on my first and only visit to a strip club in the US, and I couldn't have picked a better place to pop my strip club cherry! I visited King Henry's and had a great time. Props to all the previous reviews and the BaldyCruiser for insisting via PM that I pay them or Starz a visit. Unfortunately I didn't get to do any other mongering while I was here as backpage seemed unreliable and full of fake/too good to be true ads. Maybe next time.

Anyway, it was hilarious when i walked in with an all white long sleeve top to read the sign saying 'no all white tops', apparently something to do with gang colours? I had no idea and was apologetic but they didn't seem to care. The evening for me was nothing but staring at booty shakes and I loved the way the girls came up and sat down without expecting a drink or tips. Met some nice girls, probably the nicest was Stallion although I never ended up getting a dance from her, which I regret but she did say she was kind of new.

I did get my first song from a girl called 'Beauty', she was nice but mostly disinterested, so I didn't continue with anymore songs. The best girl I had at least 3 songs from was Kiego. After seeing her one stage, and tipping a couple of bucks she came over to sit by me. I offered to have a few songs and she did a great routine for me, however, I counted 3 songs but wasn't sure, so I did the stupid thing and asked her 'How much do I owe you?'. She claimed 5 but I'm sure it wasn't that much, plus she said 'you can give me a tip'. Well I did, and in total gave her $. This was after I almost freaked and thought she pickpocketed me whilst giving me the private but later in the day I found my money. The tip was for a little extra in the booth which was nice so I'm not really annoyed at overpaying a little, however she didn't look too pleased with only $? Did I not give enough?

Anyway, great club and one I'll be back at next time I'm in the area for sure! Based on reports of Starz being a bit of a rip off, I didn't bother going there (was going to on a Sunday).

This club visit was my only saving grave in an otherwise disappointing visit to the US, couldn't get appointments with anyone I wanted to and I ended up giving in by the end of the trip.

Treading Water
06-24-10, 19:56
Had a nice lunch at the Jet Strip today. They are running a $20 lap dance deal over lunch that makes a nice desert. Got a dance from Anika, 20-ish blond with very nice real tits. She was a little hands-off on touching, I don't recommend her.

Rail Monkey
06-26-10, 16:33
I offered to have a few songs and she did a great routine for me, however, I counted 3 songs but wasn't sure, so I did the stupid thing and asked her 'How much do I owe you?'. She claimed 5 but I'm sure it wasn't that much, plus she said 'you can give me a tip'...

I'm surprised that you were able to pay her directly because KH8 requires customers to hand their money to a manager who counts the dances. This practice helps prevent overcounting scenarios like the one you described.

AsianPussy
06-26-10, 18:02
Had a nice lunch at the Jet Strip today. They are running a $20 lap dance deal over lunch that makes a nice desert. Got a dance from Anika, 20-ish blond with very nice real tits. She was a little hands-off on touching, I don't recommend her.Does hands off include the tits?

Thats not the norm for the jet, especially day shift. Night shift I expect feeding as the minimum and day shift half the girls will give you a HJ.

Hadezh
06-28-10, 20:53
Been a while since I hit my fav club so swung by about 2 PM. Stayed about 20 mins and did not see that many girls so I went to 1st King.

Really do not like what they did with the booths at 1st King. They took down the curtains and the walls above ~5. Chatted it up a little with the girls and had some drinks but I am not paying for lap dances with booths like that.

Went back to KH8 and more girls had come to the floor.

Saw this really cute short girl with fine ass breasts. Was dead set on spending 100+ (assuming she was into whales) on her. After her stage dance I waved her over, gave her a tip and asked her name. She told me but said she was busy and would come back. As far as I can tell the dude she was with bought her two drinks and gave her about $10 in ones. When he was not getting her attention she was busy rubbing up on a guy not giving her a single dollar as far as I could tell. Her priorities that night must have been regulars or personal...whatever I moved on.

Mystique came up to me and talked with me for pretty much her entire time off between stage dancing. Her body is nice but not exactly what I was looking for, I was looking for some big tits ya know. It is amazing how much a nice lookin girl with a great attitude can turn you around with some work though.

Mystique went up to do her dance and all the sudden Miss Nice Breasts comes back and wants a lap dance; does not even sit down and try to talk to me or anything. I tell her no thanks at this point. She missed her chance to make any more money from me.

Mystique comes right back from the stage and I tell her I want a dance. She is amazing. Free hands and willy. Grinded me into calling uncle. Stands up and grinds her butt on my lap, rides me cowgirl all close to me so I rub my face between her tits and then leans back so I can fully apppreciate her body. Then stands up and does the sideways grind with one leg to my side and one leg between my legs. She was very good at finding exactly what I like by judging my reactions and then hitting that for a while.

Not into giving exact dollar amounts but lets say we did 7 songs ($105) plus I gave her a good tip...this girl knows how to use her body.

Mystique knows exactly how to work a man.

Fiasco26
06-29-10, 11:28
This place is offically dead to me. Apparently it got raided about a month ago, and everyone is scared now. They had larger partitions seperating the private dance area, but those have been shortened. Also, the chairs are now facing the stage rather than the wall, so there is absolutely no privacy.

All in all, I won't be returning.

Damage $10 entrance (comes with 2 free sodas)

2 for 1 fully nude= $40

ChestRockwell
06-29-10, 15:56
This place is offically dead to me. Apparently it got raided about a month ago, and everyone is scared now. They had larger partitions seperating the private dance area, but those have been shortened. Also, the chairs are now facing the stage rather than the wall, so there is absolutely no privacy.

All in all, I won't be returning.

Damage $10 entrance (comes with 2 free sodas)

2 for 1 fully nude= $40I was gonna hit that place up, but it sounds worse than what they did at FK!

Dennisw
07-01-10, 12:13
Was in Starz last night and met some dancer Detroit?

Is she and seduction the same person?

Jerikson40
07-02-10, 22:54
Haven't been to Starz in months. Instead I've been hitting the more reliable, better bang for the buck DVCOI. But I do miss them fine ladies at Starz. Has anyone been there recently? It's a long drive for me, but if mileage has improved then I'm there. Thanks.

Reggae Guy
07-03-10, 02:34
Haven't been to Starz in months. Instead I've been hitting the more reliable, better bang for the buck DVCOI. But I do miss them fine ladies at Starz. Has anyone been there recently? It's a long drive for me, but if mileage has improved then I'm there. Thanks.You must have gone on a stellar night. Those are few and far between. DVCOI is possibly one of the worst clubs in Southern California.

Jerikson40
07-03-10, 12:06
You must have gone on a stellar night. Those are few and far between. DVCOI is possibly one of the worst clubs in Southern California.

Okay...

I guess it all depends upon what you're looking for. I'm looking for inexpensive lap mileage with good looking girls, and I think that anyone who has been to both clubs during the day would agree that DVCOI wins that hands down. My problem with Starz was that it took too much work to get a decent lap dance. The dancers are more interested in socializing with their regulars than getting laps, and when you do get laps it's the rare dancer who 1. has decent lap dance skills and 2. gives good mileage. Unfortunately I've found that most black dancers (and don't get me wrong, I prefer black dancers...) seem to think that a lap dance means facing away from the customer, lowering their butt into your crotch and pounding away. I'm in no way knocking Starz...in fact it's one of my favorite clubs. And I certainly don't want to get into an argument about which club is best. I'm just asking whether the mileage at Starz has improved at all.

Jack Reacher
07-03-10, 12:23
Okay,

I'm just asking whether the mileage at Starz has improved at all.Why don't you get your lazy behind over there & check it out for yourself.

Dac007
07-03-10, 12:34
Hitting a strip club this weekend. I haven't been to one in years, everytime I think about it I start thinking about how much $$$ I will spend (easily at least 100) vs. seeing a provider, seeing a provider always wins that contest. Not looking for the best extras but the best looking women so it might have to be Starz.

Reggae Guy
07-04-10, 02:41
Okay...

I guess it all depends upon what you're looking for. I'm looking for inexpensive lap mileage with good looking girls, and I think that anyone who has been to both clubs during the day would agree that DVCOI wins that hands down. My problem with Starz was that it took too much work to get a decent lap dance. The dancers are more interested in socializing with their regulars than getting laps, and when you do get laps it's the rare dancer who 1. has decent lap dance skills and 2. gives good mileage. Unfortunately I've found that most black dancers (and don't get me wrong, I prefer black dancers...) seem to think that a lap dance means facing away from the customer, lowering their butt into your crotch and pounding away. I'm in no way knocking Starz...in fact it's one of my favorite clubs. And I certainly don't want to get into an argument about which club is best. I'm just asking whether the mileage at Starz has improved at all.Some of the mileage received from starz has been off the chart. As always YMMV but it really just depends on whether the dancer is feeling you. I generally give any girl I haven't experienced the 1st dance rule. If she doesn't move me at least half way through the dance then there will be no 2nd one. But if you look for mileage, just ask if they'll do a nude dance across the hall. That's a great indication. If her answer is 'no' then just keep it moving. 2 many other dancers there HOPING that someone gets a nude from 'um to worry about one do-nothing dancer. But a lot of dancers will just wait for that booth to open up on the end. If she ain't tryin to get you in that booth, chances are mighty high that the mileage will be really low.

Jerikson40
07-04-10, 11:42
Why don't you get your lazy behind over there & check it out for yourself.

What, is everyone on this board suddenly becoming an a-hole? Geesh, I just asked a question. Either answer it with some useful info or shut the hell up.

Baldy Cruiser
07-04-10, 14:26
Hitting a strip club this weekend. I haven't been to one in years, everytime I think about it I start thinking about how much $$$ I will spend (easily at least 100) vs. seeing a provider, seeing a provider always wins that contest. Not looking for the best extras but the best looking women so it might have to be Starz.
Yes, DAC my man, you will love STARZ.

Say hi to STICKS.

Thatdude333
07-04-10, 23:08
Yeah I would hav to agree with baldy all the times I've been to starz its been a lot of fun I think there's so much ass in there you hav to hav fun. However I did go to rbc recentley and the selection of girls over there is really hot to they are only down the street from each other so if one disappoints there's always a option.

Hobbyguy10
07-06-10, 23:18
What, is everyone on this board suddenly becoming an a-hole? Geesh, I just asked a question. Either answer it with some useful info or shut the hell up.

There are a-holes everywhere, unfortunately. It seems that in some circles one cannot even mildly criticize Starz without starting a flame war. And if you mention something positive about DVCOI someone invariably will post that you're a shill. It's quite pathetic.

I like both Starz and DVCOI. They are completely different but they both have their strong points. I end up going to DVCOI much more often because I have more success there and it usually costs me less money. That's not to say someone else might prefer Starz. Either opinion is OK and should be welcomed.

As far as your original question regarding mileage I think it's always changing. Last time I went some dancers had supposedly been fired for HM dances and the dancers were being more careful. I've also understand that the dayshift has better dances than at night. I'm not a regular at Starz so maybe someone else can answer better than me.

I will say the dayshift at DVCOI offers reliably very good mileage.

ChestRockwell
07-06-10, 23:59
I will say the dayshift at DVCOI offers reliably very good mileage.[/QUOTE]

Care to discuss $ and menu at DVCOI?

My experience there was kinda lame.

ChestRockwell
07-08-10, 20:31
I will say the dayshift at DVCOI offers reliably very good mileage.

Care to discuss $ and menu at DVCOI?

My experience there was kinda lame.[/QUOTE]

These DVCOI shills are out of control.

Jroomer
07-08-10, 22:55
New to the board and relatively new to town, guys. I'm making my way through the pages and pages of this thread and learning quite a bit as I go. One question I have: where are the best clubs to see white girls? Not that I don't like all flavors, but plain vanilla is often what I'm after.

Ferd Berfel
07-09-10, 06:57
New to the board and relatively new to town, guys. I'm making my way through the pages and pages of this thread and learning quite a bit as I go. One question I have: where are the best clubs to see white girls? Not that I don't like all flavors, but plain vanilla is often what I'm after.

If you just want to look and touch a little, I like the Jet Strip and the Bare Elegance, both near LAX. If you're looking for high mileage, you want to hurry down to City of Industry. There are several clubs down there and they're not far from one another. The three main ones are Hawaii Theater, Deja Vu and Spearmint Rhino. A lot of guys seem to hit all three and shop around until they find a lady or two they want to spend serious money on. Between those three clubs, you can pretty much always find what you want.

Hobbyguy10
07-09-10, 11:03
Easy there, Chest. This should be all in good fun. I could respond with an insult too but I'm in a good mood so I'm going to answer your question.

You're right, there are times when DVCOI can be lame. Sometimes, especially during the day or at shift change, the number and quality of dancers can be low. Also, when there are a lot of dancers at night (can be upwards of 50 dancers on a busy night) there are a number of ladies new to the game and very young and really don't understand customer service.

With that being said, I enjoy the experience at DVCOI more than any club I've been too. The prices are very reasonable, most ladies are willing to please, and there is plenty of privacy available..

In fact, I just went last night and had another awesome time. On Thursdays, the vip is only $100 for 30 minutes. I ended up getting two vip's back to back as I was having such a good time with a beautiful, well-built blond (and I get easily bored with regular lapdances).

There were many hot dancers I wanted to try but I went with one I previously had a stimulating vip with and it was a good choice. As many dancers there at DVCOI, she did not request a tip and the dance just got hotter and hotter. I did tip her, of course, as I feel pretty generous when a dancer pleases and isn't militant about asking for a tip.

The menu is wide open though will vary quite a bit from dancer to dancer. This club is different from HT where everything is in the open and often discussed up-front (just a little mechanical for me). At DVCOI, if you're respectful, friendly and make good choices you will have a very good time and it will seem more GFE.

I like to leave the specifics off the public board but I think I've answered your question. For the best chance of a good time I would go early evening before it gets too crowded. Of course, it depends on what you're looking for too. I've gone during the day when there might be only half a dozen dancers but found the right lady.

One last thing, if you do get a lame dance it's only $10 to $20. You can sample a lot of dancers at those prices to find the right one and you shouldn't have to look too hard

QUOTE=ChestRockwell]Care to discuss $ and menu at DVCOI?

My experience there was kinda lame.[/QUOTE]

These DVCOI shills are out of control.[/QUOTE]

ChestRockwell
07-09-10, 15:50
But I can not recommend this place.

Jack Reacher
07-09-10, 16:20
Yes, he is a shill.

Overly elaborate report about the dump. And it is a dump.

Baldy Cruiser
07-10-10, 14:26
KH8 - Friday - 3:45 pm....

I walked in & waited for my eyes to adjust, from the bright sun outside & a familiar voice beckoned forth. "Hi Baldy". It was sweet little Princess.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=557469&highlight=princess#post557469

We caught up on things. She is a true spinner. 5' 1". Her titties feel 18 yr.old firm. Nice. Cute little butt on her. She is 24 now.

I chatted with Sweeney at the bar about Lebron going to Miami. He had some interesting thoughts on the subject. Sweeney knows his sports. I ordered a few brewskis & he provided me some Sweeney juice on the side. Sweeney juice is a peach colored concoction & only Sweeney knows the ingredients. Good stuff to sip with your beer.

Got some killer dances from Lil Princess. She lets you suck on her titties non-stop. Makes you want to pray for lock jaw. Good grindage & some nice stick shifting. She does do take-out & she has the same phone number fellas. She works day shift. 11 am - 7 pm. Every day but Wed. & Sun (closed).

Tell her Baldy sent you.

BALDY (LuvLilPrincess) CRUISER :)

Jroomer
07-10-10, 16:57
If you just want to look and touch a little, I like the Jet Strip and the Bare Elegance, both near LAX. If you're looking for high mileage, you want to hurry down to City of Industry. There are several clubs down there and they're not far from one another. The three main ones are Hawaii Theater, Deja Vu and Spearmint Rhino. A lot of guys seem to hit all three and shop around until they find a lady or two they want to spend serious money on. Between those three clubs, you can pretty much always find what you want.Thanks, I'll probably check out the LAX clubs first since I'm in the valley. The City of Industry makes me laugh. Anybody watch Arrested Development? The sleazy lawyer character (played by the Fonz) would always be heading off to the City of Industry for various adult exploits. Guess the show was pretty accurate!

Daddypoker
07-11-10, 01:14
Yes, he is a shill.

Overly elaborate report about the dump. And it is a dump.I've been hearing great things about KH8, and have no idea what those initials stand for.

Can someone please spell it out for me?

Been looking online for a good hr or two.

Fiasco26
07-11-10, 09:15
I knew I should've went there instead of starz and fk. Oh well next time!

Starz was dead at 330 and fk was no action in the booths once again

On a side note a black guy wearing boxing gloves tried to punch me outside of fk parking lot. Lucky for me that I'm a foot taller than the dude

KH8 - Friday - 3:45 pm....

I walked in & waited for my eyes to adjust, from the bright sun outside & a familiar voice beckoned forth. "Hi Baldy". It was sweet little Princess.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=557469&highlight=princess#post557469

We caught up on things. She is a true spinner. 5' 1". Her titties feel 18 yr.old firm. Nice. Cute little butt on her. She is 24 now.

I chatted with Sweeney at the bar about Lebron going to Miami. He had some interesting thoughts on the subject. Sweeney knows his sports. I ordered a few brewskis & he provided me some Sweeney juice on the side. Sweeney juice is a peach colored concoction & only Sweeney knows the ingredients. Good stuff to sip with your beer.

Got some killer dances from Lil Princess. She lets you suck on her titties non-stop. Makes you want to pray for lock jaw. Good grindage & some nice stick shifting. She does do take-out & she has the same phone number fellas. She works day shift. 11 am - 7 pm. Every day but Wed. & Sun (closed).

Tell her Baldy sent you.

BALDY (LuvLilPrincess) CRUISER :)

Baldy Cruiser
07-11-10, 13:59
I've been hearing great things about KH8, and have no idea what those initials stand for.
Can someone please spell it out for me?
Been looking online for a good hr or two.
King Henry the VIII's. Located in Hawthorne, on Crenshaw, near 135th st.
Great club filled with chocolate honeys & a couple latinas.
I allways call first to see who is dancing. David will answer the phone. Nice guy.

13443 Crenshaw Blvd., Hawthorne
Exit 105 E @ Crenshaw, left on W 120th, right on Crenshaw
(310) 676-7732
Mon - Sat: 11:30am - 2am

Hadezh
07-11-10, 17:59
I knew I should've went there instead of starz and fk. Oh well next time!

Starz was dead at 330 and fk was no action in the booths once again

On a side note a black guy wearing boxing gloves tried to punch me outside of fk parking lot. Lucky for me that I'm a foot taller than the dude

Need to work all three clubs. Never know where the good action is going to be. Once I find a girl I like I usually follow her.

For a while FK really was the place to go. Had 4-5 girls who looked good and gave nice miliage (remember Bambi...WHOA!)

Now it seems to have swung back to KH8.

Usually when I am down for some Strip Club action I start to hit the places up around 2-3 PM. I will bounce from one club to another until I find the right atmosphere or until one of my regulars I really like call me back. I always find a girl worth spending money on before 6 PM.

As for the agressive dude...I been going to these clubs for over 10 years and never once has any dude shown me disrespect. Being cracker white quite honestly this surprises me a little but I think it shows the only color that matters in these clubs is green.

ChestRockwell
07-13-10, 20:07
As for the agressive dude...I been going to these clubs for over 10 years and never once has any dude shown me disrespect. Being cracker white quite honestly this surprises me a little but I think it shows the only color that matters in these clubs is green.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have a feeling that menace is the loony toon that used to kick it inside, he must have gotten the boot.

Fiasco26
07-13-10, 22:53
As for the agressive dude...I been going to these clubs for over 10 years and never once has any dude shown me disrespect. Being cracker white quite honestly this surprises me a little but I think it shows the only color that matters in these clubs is green.

Yeah, I have a feeling that menace is the loony toon that used to kick it inside, he must have gotten the boot.[/QUOTE]Whoever he was the bartender inside fk knew who he was and chewed out security guard. Guy was nuts! He ran west on rosecrans towards stars after I left.

Bigdan
07-13-10, 23:21
This might sound stupid for some people, or they might even tell me to
look for it on the past boards, but can some body tell me where or what is the address for KH8?
I am looking all over it, but can't find it.
I even did a search @ GOOGLE, but nothing.

Thanks's.

Jizzy B
07-13-10, 23:27
This might sound stupid for some people, or they might even tell me to look for it on the past boards, but can some body tell me where or what is the address for KH8?

I am looking all over it, but can't find it.

I even did a search @ GOOGLE, but nothing.

Thanks's.13443 Crenshaw Blvd., Hawthorne

Exit 105 E @ Crenshaw, left on W 120th, right on Crenshaw

(310) 676-7732

Mon - Sat: 11:30am - 2am

Rail Monkey
07-14-10, 00:25
This might sound stupid for some people, or they might even tell me to look for it on the past boards, but can some body tell me where or what is the address for KH8?

King Henry VIII
13443 Crenshaw Blvd
Hawthorne, California 90250-6335
Crenshaw & 135th
310-676-7732

Bigdan
07-14-10, 04:42
Oh, I see. Thanks for the information.
I thought it was on Los Angeles.

King Henry VIII
13443 Crenshaw Blvd
Hawthorne, California 90250-6335
Crenshaw & 135th
310-676-7732

Reggae Guy
07-14-10, 22:24
Saw Nautica at Starz in the lap dance area upstairs, but didn't get a chance to get any dances from her this time around. Had my hands full at that moment! Does anybody know if she still does porn?

TacoMang
07-15-10, 11:56
Saw Nautica at Starz in the lap dance area upstairs, but didn't get a chance to get any dances from her this time around. Had my hands full at that moment! Does anybody know if she still does porn?Is this the asian Nautica pornstar? I think her name is Nautica Thorn. Or is this a completely different Nautica?

ChestRockwell
07-15-10, 15:29
Is this the asian Nautica pornstar? I think her name is Nautica Thorn. Or is this a completely different Nautica?Not the same girl, however this Nautica, a stacked black girl, has done porn as well.

TacoMang
07-15-10, 16:36
Not the same girl, however this Nautica, a stacked black girl, has done porn as well.Interesting, might have to check her out. Speaking of that I was wondering if everyone could put their input on who are their favorite dancers and what clubs they perform at? I received a great tip from Baldy to see Princess at FK... one of the best decisions i've made.

I want to start going to other surrounding clubs like Starz, RBC, etc but don't know what girls to see. Any help would be great, thanks.

Thatdude333
07-15-10, 18:59
Somebody gave me a flier to the Boom Boom Room the other day I have heard about it but have never been can anybody who has been recentley giv me some info?

Reggae Guy
07-16-10, 17:43
Interesting, might have to check her out. Speaking of that I was wondering if everyone could put their input on who are their favorite dancers and what clubs they perform at? I received a great tip from Baldy to see Princess at FK... one of the best decisions i've made.

I want to start going to other surrounding clubs like Starz, RBC, etc but don't know what girls to see. Any help would be great, thanks.At Starz you can go see Jasmine on the night shift. She has the biggest boobs and ass at the club. Deja and Dolce during the day before 6 PM. Nice fat asses. You should also try out Nautica on the night shift. If she likes your personality then the mileage is VERY high. Since you're not that familar with Nautica, you can check her out dancing and also a clip of one of her porn flicks.

dance: http://www.xvideos.com/video360327/nautica_sexy_grind_solo_booty_tease

Porn scene:

http://www.xvideos.com/video228249/nautica_juicy

Rodfather
07-17-10, 03:26
Last I heard, Erin/Maya was dancing at FK.

Does anyone know if she is still there?

TacoMang
07-17-10, 12:05
At Starz you can go see Jasmine on the night shift. She has the biggest boobs and ass at the club. Deja and Dolce during the day before 6 PM. Nice fat asses. You should also try out Nautica on the night shift. If she likes your personality then the mileage is VERY high. Since you're not that familar with Nautica, you can check her out dancing and also a clip of one of her porn flicks.

Porn scene:

http://www.xvideos.com/video228249/nautica_juicyThanks a lot reggae guy. Great post/review. I love the videos, that really helps. I'm more of a day time guy, since I usually go on my lunch break. Do Nautica or Jasmine ever work day shifts?

Also, does anyone else have links to videos or pictures for these strippers?

I think I saw earlier in this thread that this chick works at a local club, not sure which one or what her name is there. On this video it's Shanie Love:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/20581

Lakeside32
07-17-10, 13:36
Somebody gave me a flier to the Boom Boom Room the other day I have heard about it but have never been can anybody who has been recentley giv me some info?I've been a couple of times just do a search on the forum here and you'll get alot of info. Its sort of sports bar that has a strip club in the back, if you let me tell it. They have some nice girls there, and if your old-school, the pornstar Chyna Dahl is a regular dancer there. Its a good time but the hours of operation are still a mystery to me I think thurs nite would be the only nite and theres not much in the form of security there, but I prefer it that way, LOL. But pm me if you still have questions.

Lakeside32
07-17-10, 14:32
At Starz you can go see Jasmine on the night shift. She has the biggest boobs and ass at the club. Deja and Dolce during the day before 6 PM. Nice fat asses. You should also try out Nautica on the night shift. If she likes your personality then the mileage is VERY high. Since you're not that familar with Nautica, you can check her out dancing and also a clip of one of her porn flicks.

Porn scene:

http://www.xvideos.com/video228249/nautica_juicyDamn, does Nautica happen to be from Mississippi? If its the same chick then damn! The nites I've been there no has touched her and felt sorry and hooked her up. She felt at home with me since I went to L. S. U. but damn if thats her I need to see her again, LOL.

Rail Monkey
07-19-10, 01:22
Its a good time but the hours of operation are still a mystery to me I think thurs nite would be the only nite and theres not much in the form of security there, but I prefer it that way, LOL. But pm me if you still have questions.
Good intel, L32. You can also e-mail Ron (the Boom Boom Room manager) for additional details or schedule updates at: ronbyrd27705@yahoo.com

DarthRaider666
07-19-10, 04:02
Damn, does Nautica happen to be from Mississippi? If its the same chick then damn! The nites I've been there no has touched her and felt sorry and hooked her up. She felt at home with me since I went to L. S. U. but damn if thats her I need to see her again, LOL.

Yep, that's the same Nautica. Nautica is really an interesting stripper. I mean, she dresses very smartly, very fashionable with her signature choke collar; and when she has time to sit down and talk, she seems like the type of girl that would be a good kindergarten teacher, gentle and down to earth.

HOWEVER, when the girl hits the stage, she lets you know she is definitely working and if she is comfortable with you, the girl is aggressive and will absolutely give you what you need in the booths if your money is right. She has personally left me drained a few times. Cool chick. The thing is though she is getting a little old for the game. I mean she says she's 30, I get the feeling she might be a shade older than that and even though she is a cool chick, lets face it those 23 year old chicks are USDA choice, and stripping is a young girls sport. 30 IS old for a stripper. Still, let Nautica give ride you sometime, but like I say, eat your Wheaties and take all of you vitamins before you go to the booths with her.

Reggae Guy
07-19-10, 06:49
Thanks a lot reggae guy. Great post/review. I love the videos, that really helps. I'm more of a day time guy, since I usually go on my lunch break. Do Nautica or Jasmine ever work day shifts?

Also, does anyone else have links to videos or pictures for these strippers?

I think I saw earlier in this thread that this chick works at a local club, not sure which one or what her name is there. On this video it's Shanie Love:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/20581You're welcome. No, Jasmine and Nautica don't work the day shift. That's not to say that they don't sometimes go during the day. But generally they work the night shift. And thanks for including that Shanie video. She's hot!

Reggae Guy
07-19-10, 06:53
Damn, does Nautica happen to be from Mississippi? If its the same chick then damn! The nites I've been there no has touched her and felt sorry and hooked her up. She felt at home with me since I went to L. S. U. but damn if thats her I need to see her again, LOL.Yeah, she's from Mississippi. I was drinking with her one night at one of the tables and I remember her mention that she was from there. What nights did you go and didn't see her in motion? Almost all the times I've went and saw her on a shift she was constantly being taken upstairs for a dance.

Baldy Cruiser
07-19-10, 12:39
At Starz you can go see Jasmine on the night shift. She has the biggest boobs and ass at the club. Deja and Dolce during the day before 6 PM. Nice fat asses. ]
Got some dances from Dolce on Sunday. Very, very nice,
and very high mileage. Big real titties. Light skinned latina mix.
I sucked on them titties & prayed for lock jaw. I was wearing paper thin shorts with no underwear, as I allways do in the summer. She got me rock hard & pulled my dick out. She said she liked it & kept on stroking it till completion. Napkins in her purse come in handy. She works days on Fri, Sun & Mon.

Sweeney at the bar, made for good times as well. Love that Sweeney juice. He actually told me & my friend the recipe. And I thought it was a secret. Lol.
STICKS, we missed you.

BALDY :)

Stevelee
07-19-10, 13:42
Got some dances from Dolce on Sunday. Very, very nice.

I sucked on them titties & prayed for lock jaw. I was wearing paper thin shorts with no underwear, as I allways do in the summer. She got me rock hard & pulled my dick out. She said she liked it & kept on stroking it till completion. Napkins in her purse come in handy. She works days on Fri, Sun & Mon.

Sweeney at the bar, made for good times as well. Love that Sweeney juice. He actually told me & my friend the recipe. And I thought it was a secret. Lol.
STICKS, we missed you.

BALDY :)She she is thick girl or more like a spinner?

DarthRaider666
07-19-10, 16:08

STICKS, we missed you.

DAMN IT!!! I'm going to have to hit up Dolce again soon. I usually do not like the bigger girls but Dolce and Bella were my exceptions to the rule. I have had a total of 3 dances with Dolce, the first two were weak. Well, she must have known the third time around that she needed to deliver more if she wanted to keep me coming back, so she delivered a nude lap with wicked grindage and evil intent. NORMALLY, by the third visit to the booths, I am expecting the girl to (at a minimum) speak "Russian" to Mr. Happy. So while she was still not in the nasty category I have come to expect, her body is so awesome that I cut her some serious slack. I usually only give the girl two strikes then she's out! NOW, I hear there is more on the menu? I would love to give her reason to clean up her face (or at least her boobs or ass) with those napkins.

DarthRaider666
07-19-10, 16:29

STICKS, we missed you.

DAMN IT AGAIN. Now, I can't get the image of Dolce's boobs covered with my man goo out of my head. By the way Baldy, did you see where Lucky had a baby? I remember back in the days of Charlies where she was giving some guy a lap-dance and she had her pussy pressed right on against this one guy's nose. Naturally, he had a VERY big grin on his face.

Jroomer
07-20-10, 00:55

And very high mileage. Big real titties. Light skinned latina mix.

Sweeney at the bar, made for good times as well. Love that Sweeney juice. He actually told me & my friend the recipe. And I thought it was a secret. LOL.

STICKS, we missed you.

BALDYWell done, Baldy, and good report! You have a way with words.

Lakeside32
07-20-10, 12:52
Yeah, she's from Mississippi. I was drinking with her one night at one of the tables and I remember her mention that she was from there. What nights did you go and didn't see her in motion? Almost all the times I've went and saw her on a shift she was constantly being taken upstairs for a dance.Well thats definitely her. I was in denial I guess, LOL. Never took her for one to do porn, but from the look of the 7 or so scenes I've downloaded, she isn't bad. LOL. Actually I live in atlanta during the summer months and phoenix during the rest, but I have business in l. A. From time to time. But I'm makin up some lame excuse to get back west real soon. I normally go on amateur nite(tues) thats when you catch them all. I guess they have an all-star lineup at starz! I actually saw magic at target and got her number and I've talked to her, but I never knew her thick-ass friend, temptation(cubana lust) was the latest internet buzz. She never mentioned that and bam if you google her you get about 5 pages. Another retired pornstar is tara(I think thats her name) whose dba alana play. Damn I guess you have to ask for resumes at the door, LOL.

TacoMang
07-20-10, 13:00
Got some dances from Dolce on Sunday. Very, very nice,

STICKS, we missed you.

BALDY :)Thanks for the review Baldy, I might have to try her out.

Fiasco26
07-20-10, 13:56
Arrived around 1pm for a little lunch, viewed several lovely ladies but none were really biting, settled for Trina..dance was average at best. Someone was there in the booths before me getting some action though..I smelt it in the air! LOL

Anyways, had a good time for about an hour.

Big Ron Bbr
07-21-10, 00:02
I've been a couple of times just do a search on the forum here and you'll get alot of info. Its sort of sports bar that has a strip club in the back, if you let me tell it. They have some nice girls there, and if your old-school, the pornstar Chyna Dahl is a regular dancer there. Its a good time but the hours of operation are still a mystery to me I think thurs nite would be the only nite and theres not much in the form of security there, but I prefer it that way, LOL. But pm me if you still have questions.Hi,

This is Big Ron, I'm the manager of the BBR, rite now we are only open on Thursday nights from 5-1. I have alot of new fresh girl that don't dance anywhere else. I'm located at 12823 Avalon blvd. LA, 90061

The girls are having a big party this thurs. I sent you a few pics of my girls.

Any questions, hit me up at 213-247-8962

Big Ron Bbr
07-21-10, 00:30
I've been a couple of times just do a search on the forum here and you'll get alot of info. Its sort of sports bar that has a strip club in the back, if you let me tell it. They have some nice girls there, and if your old-school, the pornstar Chyna Dahl is a regular dancer there. Its a good time but the hours of operation are still a mystery to me I think thurs nite would be the only nite and theres not much in the form of security there, but I prefer it that way, LOL. But pm me if you still have questions.IF anyone wants to book my girls for private, bachelor, birthday, parties.

hit up Big Ron 213-247-8962

TacoMang
07-21-10, 12:50
I went to FK yesterday around 3pm. Last time I went around 2pm and only saw 2 girls there, this time there might have been 7 or 8. All black, but ALL different sizes. There were extremely curvy, big boned, spinner types, and of course Princess who is in a class of her own. She did give you a shout out Baldy!

Had a great convo with Princess and got two really great lapdances from her in the back. I asked her if any other girls give extras there and she told me I had to ask them individually.

I wanted to try this spinner type that reminded me of Keri Hilson. Slim body, nice ass, and short hair. Anyone have any info on her?

Buck Nasty
07-21-10, 13:22
Is that a pic of you or the girl?

Can't really tell the difference.

IF anyone wants to book my girls for private, bachelor, birthday, parties.

hit up Big Ron 213-247-8962

Jpalom 1981
07-21-10, 15:29
Hi Ron,

Just want to ask you about your Dancer #3 on the photos? What her name, I think she's gorgeous and would like to see her.

Hi,

This is Big Ron, I'm the manager of the BBR, rite now we are only open on Thursday nights from 5-1. I have alot of new fresh girl that don't dance anywhere else. I'm located at 12823 Avalon blvd. LA, 90061

ChestRockwell
07-21-10, 15:41
Hi,

I might show up tomorrow night, thanks for the invite.

CR

Jroomer
07-21-10, 17:40
Ron, is it all black girls at the BBR?

Any white girls?

ChestRockwell
07-21-10, 20:50
Is that a pic of you or the girl?

Can't really tell the difference.

That's all that lame joke deserves...or maybe a sad trumpet.

Buck Nasty
07-22-10, 15:31
LOL!

I'll take the sad trumpet playa!

That's all that lame joke deserves...or maybe a sad trumpet.

Jpalom 1981
07-23-10, 05:02
Baldy, I'm glad I mentioned your name when I met Princess. She game a VIP pass as soon as I mentioned your name, "Baldy Cruiser send me", LOL, it worked.

Today, I went to KHVIII looking for a princess and found Princess. I asked the DJ about her, he told me where she was at. She sat with me, I told him about Baldy. She excuse to go to stage, two songs and came back to me. It was great seeing her on stage before our dances, this way I could fantasized about her and imagine the things I wanted to do with her. Finished dancing and came to my table. I wanted to chat more but I coudn't resist. She smelled really good and look even better. I think she look better than before. And she posessed a great set of twins. Just the right size, not small not big but I was sucking and playing with them in the VIP area like there was no tomorrow. The first dance she showed me her moves. She let me taste her twins and like Baldy I enjoyed them like there was no tomorrow. After the first song I told her to stop dancing so I can enjoyed her better and kept sucking her twins. Aw, that was awsome. I kissed her on the neck, her chest, her belly, on the side of the belly. I turned her and kissed her back, her butt, wow, I was Princess Drunk. She is incredible.

Baldy, thanks a lot, thanks a lot. Just tell her Baldy sent you.

Javajavadk
07-23-10, 17:15
I haven't been around for a while but found myself in Pomona for the night (Wed 7/21) and decided to check out Tropical Lei. Reports looked grand if a little bit on the pricey side. After I found a seat (easy to do. Waaay more girls than customers) a blonde spinner who called herself Christina perched on my right elbow and pressed against me thigh to toe. She was 23 and had only worked there for a few weeks. I am older than her by double and a few years but figured what the hell. No MILF's to be found so why not eat at the buffet, right? We talked for a while, I even bought her a drink, tipped the waitress well and watched a few dances. Eventually she asked if I wanted VIP (it was why I was there in the first place). She told me they were $125 for three dances. I had read it was $120 but again. What the hell. I had told her I had heard some really good reviews of the place and the VIP's etc. She asked me what I was looking for and let me know we would do everything but FS. Off we went. We got there, she undressed during a song and sat until the next one began. Good because it would have been a rip to have counted the 'walking back' as a dance. I noticed her back was completely covered. With a huge dragon tattoo (no joke). I touched it and the skin was still rasied in places. It had been worked on recently. She said her twin sister (who also works there) has a similar tattoo only facing the opposite direction than hers, seemly to appear to be fighting with one another. Once our first song started she strattled me and gave me a nipple for a snack. I got the other soon enough and the play of her shaved pink clit, etc. She got up on the sofa and played with herself in front of my face and I licked her thin hard legs up as far as she would let me. Second song. No play for Johnson yet but hopeful still. Third song was announced to be a 'long song' for the lucky guys in the main room. And STILL no play for Johnny. Shortly after the song started she was instructed by the male voice on the opposite side of the curtain that we'd had three dances and that was that. She dressed, I left seriously disappointed.

Went to Villa Theater and found the entire staff to be incredibly friendly and interactive. Among the notable was the lovely bartender (beautiful black woman, I am so sorry I cannot recall her name) who wore enough of a 'bottom' to just barely cover her landing strip but not very well. It was art. I took a chair at the stage and was the only guy there for about an hour. I bought a drink and got my one's ready to rock. Each girl, one after the other, danced for me up close and personal. The bartender was ebony, nubile and far better than anything I saw at the Lei. Her tip was healthy. The others were very much worth the time and money as well. Another one that I will NEVER forget called herself Violet. OMG. A small black spinner with the most demure way about her. I was breathless from the beginning of the first song to the end of the second, like I was dreaming. Maybe it was she was shy about my race (white) and age but the result was enough for me to wish I had come here first.

Big Ron Bbr
07-23-10, 17:38
Thank s to all the guys that came out last nite, to party with the girls. Chyna (XXX porn star) Sassy, and Foxy, said thanks.

Next Thurs we do it all over again

12823 avalon blvd. LA

ChestRockwell
07-23-10, 19:37
LOL!

I'll take the sad trumpet playa!

You're alright Buck, just busting balls, and I know what kinda trombone you're thinking of, a rusty one!

Jizzy B
07-23-10, 22:00
Stopped by the Boom Boom room on Thursday on Avalon. $10 cover. They do have a dress code mainly no white tees. Inside the club was okay looking and is a nice size. As soon as you walk in the bar is on the left and the drink prices are similar to Stars. The main stage is located in the back of the club. At 10pm there was about 30 customers and about 10 dancers. 3 of the dancers were overweight and did not belong in the club and the rest were good looking to great looking. Menois from the Barbary Coast was there as well as a dancer named Sassy who stated she dances at First King. A great looking girl named Chyna was there who does porn according to Big Ron. The stage shows were pretty good and some of the girls got totally nude on the stage. My only gripe with this club is the section for lap dances. The lap dance area is about 20 feet behind the main stage and there is no privacy at all. The lap dance area is actually worst than the one at the barbary coast. Currently the club is open on thursdays only from 5pm to 1am. While there I had a few drinks and watched the stage shows. Menois put on a good performance and Chyna put on a great performance. I had a good time even though I did not get any dances.

Jroomer
07-24-10, 00:30
Dude, Java, your report gave me blue balls.

Glad to hear the evening turned out ok at the Villa though.

Reggae Guy
07-24-10, 01:40
Hi,

Any questions, hit me up at 213-247-8962Wow Ron. Those girls are really unattractive. Are they the only ones that work there or are there others?

Eeros
07-24-10, 19:39
Just a quick report.
Stopped by at KH8 after not being there for over 6 months. You probably all know already that the curtains are back up and my favorite booth area got converted into a dressing room for the girls...
Anyhow, got there around 2pm and the place was dead. None of the girls I used to see there were around. And most of the talent there was a bit too heavy for me. Except for Mystique...
Really nice girl. Some small talk and back to the booth. Let's just say, if you ask for it, you'll get it ;-).
Now to the really weird part (we never talked about tips during the dance)...
I had to pay the DJ for the dances (wtf). I as totally surpeised...anyhow, I obviously ended up giving her a tip after I paid the DJ, but somehow this seems weird.
Are they doing this, because the girls ripped the house off? Does anybody know how much their cut is?
If you are there...ask for Mystique...you won't regret it.
eeros out

Coquí
07-24-10, 21:33
Nice to know the curtings are back up.

I will try to visit it soon.

Happy huntings.

Porno Frank
07-25-10, 03:07
I went to starz bar in gardena this afternoon. It was a little dead in the afternoon. Watched a little bit of the dodger game. One of the dancers came down from the stage and came up to me and asked for a dance. Her name is sierra. I recommend getting one from her. Lots of grabbin and suckin on some titties. Nice frame on her and nice full contact grindage.

Jpalom 1981
07-25-10, 05:22
I know Eeros. Tipping the DJ sounds weird. I went to KH8 last week on a Thursday afternoon(3:30) but I didn't have to tip the DJ. I took some dances with Princess but I never paid the DJ at all.

Just a quick report.

Stopped by at KH8 after not being there for over 6 months. You probably all know already that the curtains are back up and my favorite booth area got converted into a dressing room for the girls.

Anyhow, got there around 2pm and the place was dead. None of the girls I used to see there were around. And most of the talent there was a bit too heavy for me. Except for Mystique.

Really nice girl. Some small talk and back to the booth. Let's just say, if you ask for it, you'll get it.

Now to the really weird part (we never talked about tips during the dance).

I had to pay the DJ for the dances (WTF). I as totally surpeised. Anyhow, I obviously ended up giving her a tip after I paid the DJ, but somehow this seems weird.

Are they doing this, because the girls ripped the house off? Does anybody know how much their cut is?

If you are there. Ask for Mystique. You won't regret it.

Eeros out

The Camel
07-25-10, 15:35
Now to the really weird part (we never talked about tips during the dance)...
I had to pay the DJ for the dances (wtf). I as totally surpeised...anyhow, I obviously ended up giving her a tip after I paid the DJ, but somehow this seems weird.

There is actually a Los Angeles ordinance that was passed a few years ago that prohibits direct payment to dancers for lap dances. I'm not sure if KH8 is within the L.A. city limits, but I believe it is. Obviously few clubs follow this law anymore since the city clearly doesn't give a fuck about enforcing it - though LE and the ABC could add it to a list of offenses when they are in the mood to harass a club. Sister club to KH8 Starz is one club that has followed this rule, at least as of the last time I was there - pay at the upstairs bar after you're done with your dances. Jet Strip followed the rule for a time, don't know about now. I know VIP club in the SFV follows the rule. It makes sense for a club like KH8 to portray the straightest possible operation.

Genesfire
07-25-10, 15:46
There is actually a Los Angeles ordinance that was passed a few years ago that prohibits direct payment to dancers for lap dances. I'm not sure if KH8 is within the L.A. city limits, but I believe it is. Obviously few clubs follow this law anymore since the city clearly doesn't give a fuck about enforcing it - though LE and the ABC could add it to a list of offenses when they are in the mood to harass a club. Sister club to KH8 Starz is one club that has followed this rule, at least as of the last time I was there - pay at the upstairs bar after you're done with your dances. Jet Strip followed the rule for a time, don't know about now. I know VIP club in the SFV follows the rule. It makes sense for a club like KH8 to portray the straightest possible operation.Still the place.

Puts a smile on my face.

For I always win the race.

A happy time to all.

So says the rockstar/Superhero.

So be it.

So shall it be!

Young Truth
07-25-10, 20:11
Does anyone know if Exxotica still works at KH8?

I haven't seen her there the past month or so.

TacoMang
07-26-10, 11:55
Just a quick report.

Stopped by at KH8 after not being there for over 6 months. You probably all know already that the curtains are back up and my favorite booth area got converted into a dressing room for the girls.

Anyhow, got there around 2pm and the place was dead. None of the girls I used to see there were around. And most of the talent there was a bit too heavy for me. Except for Mystique.

Really nice girl. Some small talk and back to the booth. Let's just say, if you ask for it, you'll get it.

Now to the really weird part (we never talked about tips during the dance).

I had to pay the DJ for the dances (WTF). I as totally surpeised. Anyhow, I obviously ended up giving her a tip after I paid the DJ, but somehow this seems weird.

If you are there. Ask for Mystique. You won't regret it.

Eeros outCan anyone please describe Mystique's body type? Thin? Thick? Big boobs? Small boobs?

TacoMang
07-26-10, 11:56
There is actually a Los Angeles ordinance that was passed a few years ago that prohibits direct payment to dancers for lap dances. I'm not sure if KH8 is within the L.A. city limits, but I believe it is. Obviously few clubs follow this law anymore since the city clearly doesn't give a fuck about enforcing it - though LE and the ABC could add it to a list of offenses when they are in the mood to harass a club. Sister club to KH8 Starz is one club that has followed this rule, at least as of the last time I was there - pay at the upstairs bar after you're done with your dances. Jet Strip followed the rule for a time, don't know about now. I know VIP club in the SFV follows the rule. It makes sense for a club like KH8 to portray the straightest possible operation.I know at FK, I have always given my money to the dancers, who then give it directly to the DJ once we're done. One of the dancers told me they get to keep $10 for a $15 lap dance.

Eeros
07-27-10, 00:35
Can anyone please describe Mystique's body type? Thin? Thick? Big boobs? Small boobs?
Thin/athletic, large B - small D cup. She does stand out during the day ;-)

TacoMang
07-27-10, 11:27
Thin/athletic, large B - small D cup. She does stand out during the day ;-)Thanks Eeros.

Also, I am planning on going to a Gardena club tomorrow afternoon. Which one should I go to and who should I see? Starz? RBC? KH8?

JonathonJammer
07-27-10, 12:39
Hey fellas went out with the boys this weekend for some strip club fun and lets just say fun was not exactly the outcome! I have been outta the strip club game for a minute so had no idea where to start. So one of the boys takes us to the rhino in coi. Some pretty ladies in there but for what they wanted in funds I could easily enjoy a double FS if u know what I mean. Don't get me wrong if some extras didn't cum along with the dances thhat would of been cool, but some of these ladies thought just by shaking there azz in your face you should be happy. No touching, no grinding, I mean I was there to have a great time and spend some of my hard earned cash but at least work for it. Am I just being a cry baby here or did I just go to the wrong place? Any suggestions? Gonna be going back out again but I'll be driving so wanna be the hero this time?

Jack Reacher
07-27-10, 13:43
Hey fellas went out with the boys this weekend for some strip club fun and lets just say fun was not exactly the outcome! I have been outta the strip club game for a minute so had no idea where to start. So one of the boys takes us to the rhino in coi. Some pretty ladies in there but for what they wanted in funds I could easily enjoy a double FS if u know what I mean. Don't get me wrong if some extras didn't cum along with the dances thhat would of been cool, but some of these ladies thought just by shaking there azz in your face you should be happy. No touching, no grinding, I mean I was there to have a great time and spend some of my hard earned cash but at least work for it. Am I just being a cry baby here or did I just go to the wrong place? Any suggestions? Gonna be going back out again but I'll be driving so wanna be the hero this time?
RTFF dummy.

Jpalom 1981
07-27-10, 19:04
You went to the wrong place. Check Starz in Gardena after 6 is when all the action starts. Go to KH8 wich is better in action and sometimes you'll find good girls that'll take care of you.

DarthRaider666
07-28-10, 00:16
You went to the wrong place. Check Starz in Gardena after 6 is when all the action starts. Go to KH8 wich is better in action and sometimes you'll find good girls that'll take care of you.

I disagree when you say after 6 is when all the action starts at Starz. NO. BEFORE 6 is when all the ACTION is going on. After 6 is when most of the finer women show up, but there is more ACTION before 6. Trust me my brother!

Jpalom 1981
07-28-10, 05:37
Thanks a lot for the tip Darth.

I disagree when you say after 6 is when all the action starts at Starz. NO. BEFORE 6 is when all the ACTION is going on. After 6 is when most of the finer women show up, but there is more ACTION before 6. Trust me my brother!

Genesfire
07-28-10, 11:48
I disagree when you say after 6 is when all the action starts at Starz. NO. BEFORE 6 is when all the ACTION is going on. After 6 is when most of the finer women show up, but there is more ACTION before 6. Trust me my brother!But it is a mind set a way of being

Action after 6?

Or before 6

Sheek and you shall find

So say the rockstar/Superhero

So be it

So shall it be

Still happy to be me!

TacoMang
07-28-10, 20:50
I visited Starz today from 2pm-4pm. When I was there they had 5 dancers:

Trinity - Thicker girl with big ass and big boobs. She did have some weight in her gut

Jasmine - AWESOME body. Athletic frame, nice boobs and ass. Face was ok.

Austin - AWESOME body. She was thicker than Jasmine, but had great t and a as well.

Selena - Big white/maybe latin girl. Not really my type, but for those who like Big Beautiful White Women, she might be for you

Kristy - AWESOME body. Athletic build, great dance moves, great ass and tits. Nice face.

Since this was my first time there, I simply drank my two beers, tipped a little, and watched to see who was there. No dances this go around. I wanted to get a little more intel before I spent my cash. I did notice Austin take a a guy to the back for at least 20-30 minutes... Right as I was leaving a girl maybe 4'10 came in. She looked super athletic. Very gymnast like : )

Does anyone know which of these these ladies give extras? Specifically, Jasmine, Austin, and Kristy. They were the hottest.

TacoMang
07-29-10, 01:51
I am really new to this whole strip club scene and had a few newbie questions for you, the pros.

1) I always go during the day, when there is no cover and a 2 drink minimum. Do these places regulate on the 2 drink minimum? I would love to use my money solely on tips and dances plus I'm not a big drinker. Is this rule only for the guys that come in to watch?

2) Are we supposed to tip every dancer we see on stage whether we like her or not? If so, is one dollar ok or is that a slap in the face?

3) How much do you guys tip the girl giving the lapdance if it's a $15 dance? And do you tip when you guys get extras or is it all included in the price tag?

All help is appreciated

DarthRaider666
07-29-10, 13:41
I visited Starz today from 2pm-4pm. When I was there they had 5 dancers:

Trinity - Thicker girl with big ass and big boobs. She did have some weight in her gut

Jasmine - AWESOME body. Athletic frame, nice boobs and ass. Face was ok.

Austin - AWESOME body. She was thicker than Jasmine, but had great t and a as well.

Selena - Big white/maybe latin girl. Not really my type, but for those who like Big Beautiful White Women, she might be for you

Kristy - AWESOME body. Athletic build, great dance moves, great ass and tits. Nice face.

Since this was my first time there, I simply drank my two beers, tipped a little, and watched to see who was there. No dances this go around. I wanted to get a little more intel before I spent my cash. I did notice Austin take a a guy to the back for at least 20-30 minutes... Right as I was leaving a girl maybe 4'10 came in. She looked super athletic. Very gymnast like : )

Does anyone know which of these these ladies give extras? Specifically, Jasmine, Austin, and Kristy. They were the hottest.

Trinity - Thicker girl? The Trinity that I knew there is very petite and visually pleasing. Unfortunately, gives very boring lap dances. I gave her a chance on three separate trips and got no improvement, so she's off my dance list. Ladies, if you want to stay on a guys dance list, the dances DO have to get nastier every time you take him to the booth. Sorry, that's just how it is.

Jasmine - I do not have any personal knowledge, but I have been told very good things about her dances.

Austin - You know some of the girls read this board and also read ZBone and they like it when I send them business but they don't want every guy to expect he is going to get the same treatment. So, how can I get my point across here without violating my rule of never giving explicit details? Let's just say if she likes you and you are willing to pay for the special treatment, she will lay it on you, hard. In fact, I was a little concerned she my break something because she was so enthusiastic. Eat your fucking Wheaties and take your vitamins. n other words, give her some business and if she likes you, she will give you "the business".
Also, I see you have noticed the simple rule that so many guys miss, namely, if a girl consistently takes a guy to the back for 20-30 minute dances, those guys must be enjoying those dances. I miss my girl Jazzy that use to work the dayshift. She used to always take me upstairs for a nice 30 minute session and send me home broke and tired, but with a smile.

Kristy - I do not have any personal knowledge, and I have no intel.

Barrister007
07-29-10, 14:21
I whole-heartedly echo the sentiments of Darth Raider in his summarization of the aforementioned dancers. I have experienced them all, and do know that at least two them peruse through our comments on the regular. Let me just say that if you come with respect, sense of humor, obvious intelligence, but above all. CASH! The world is your oyster. Or like Burger King!

"Have it your way."

Jizzy B
07-29-10, 17:56
I am really new to this whole strip club scene and had a few newbie questions for you, the pros.

1) I always go during the day, when there is no cover and a 2 drink minimum. Do these places regulate on the 2 drink minimum? I would love to use my money solely on tips and dances plus I'm not a big drinker. Is this rule only for the guys that come in to watch?

2) Are we supposed to tip every dancer we see on stage whether we like her or not? If so, is one dollar ok or is that a slap in the face?

3) How much do you guys tip the girl giving the lapdance if it's a $15 dance? And do you tip when you guys get extras or is it all included in the price tag?

All help is appreciated1) In regards to the drink minimum it usually depends on what club you are going to. I usually visit First King and Starz during the day and although they have signs posted of the two drink minimum I have never been told to buy a drink. The drink minimum is usually not enforced.

2) You do not have to tip every dancer that goes on stage especially the ones that you don't like, but if your trying to get a girls attention on stage you should tip more than a buck.

3) For extras in a dance the tip is usually similar to what you would tip in a massage palor. For a regular dance it is up to you what you want to tip her if anything.

Ferd Berfel
07-29-10, 19:11

All help is appreciated

1. Most clubs do not hassle you with the drink minimum if you're spending money on other things like tipping or dances or drinks for you. The minimum is just there to make sure they make something off the guy who just comes in and sits and watches for hours without going for his wallet. On the other hand, there are cases where the waitress isn't bright or alert enough to notice when you're spending $$$. There are also some pretty stupid managers operating strip clubs at times. So it's possible they will ask you to live up to that minimum especially if you aren't obvious with your spending.

2. If you're sitting at the rail, right up close, it's expected that you will toss every dancer at least a dollar. If you're back one row or farther, it's less customary. I usually sit in the second row and I tip a couple of bucks to any lady I like, especially if I'd like her to come by later and talk to me.

3. Unless I feel insulted or cheated by the dance, I tip every dancer. I've never gotten one $15 lapdance from anyone and if I only got one, it would probably be because I felt insulted or cheated. If I did get one $15 dance and I liked it but couldn't afford more, I'd probably toss in a couple bucks.

If a lady goes above and beyond the minimum, she deserves a tip.

I get the feeling you're low on funds. That's understandable, especially these days. But the dancers at strip clubs depend on some amount of tipping and if you can't afford it, maybe you'd better not go as often and save up so that when you do go, you can afford to tip.

Member #4870
07-29-10, 19:28
Anyone ever know what happened to "SEXXY" at starz?

Does she still dance there?

This was a few years back?

Thanks

TacoMang
07-30-10, 02:16
Trinity. Thicker girl? The Trinity that I knew there is very petite and visually pleasing. Unfortunately, gives very boring lap dances. I gave her a chance on three separate trips and got no improvement, so she's off my dance list. Ladies, if you want to stay on a guys dance list, the dances DO have to get nastier every time you take him to the booth. Sorry, that's just how it is.

Jasmine. I do not have any personal knowledge, but I have been told very good things about her dances.

Austin. You know some of the girls read this board and also read ZBone and they like it when I send them business but they don't want every guy to expect he is going to get the same treatment. So, how can I get my point across here without violating my rule of never giving explicit details? Let's just say if she likes you and you are willing to pay for the special treatment, she will lay it on you, hard. In fact, I was a little concerned she my break something because she was so enthusiastic. Eat your fucking Wheaties and take your vitamins. And other words, give her some business and if she likes you, she will give you "the business".

Also, I see you have noticed the simple rule that so many guys miss, namely, if a girl consistently takes a guy to the back for 20-30 minute dances, those guys must be enjoying those dances. I miss my girl Jazzy that use to work the dayshift. She used to always take me upstairs for a nice 30 minute session and send me home broke and tired, but with a smile.

Kristy. I do not have any personal knowledge, and I have no intel.Thanks Darth. I should return sometime soon and will do a follow up review. Also, I might have to TOFTT on Kristy.

TacoMang
07-30-10, 09:44
1. Most clubs do not hassle you with the drink minimum if you're spending money on other things like tipping or dances or drinks for you. The minimum is just there to make sure they make something off the guy who just comes in and sits and watches for hours without going for his wallet. On the other hand, there are cases where the waitress isn't bright or alert enough to notice when you're spending $$$. There are also some pretty stupid managers operating strip clubs at times. So it's possible they will ask you to live up to that minimum especially if you aren't obvious with your spending.

2. If you're sitting at the rail, right up close, it's expected that you will toss every dancer at least a dollar. If you're back one row or farther, it's less customary. I usually sit in the second row and I tip a couple of bucks to any lady I like, especially if I'd like her to come by later and talk to me.

3. Unless I feel insulted or cheated by the dance, I tip every dancer. I've never gotten one $15 lapdance from anyone and if I only got one, it would probably be because I felt insulted or cheated. If I did get one $15 dance and I liked it but couldn't afford more, I'd probably toss in a couple bucks.

If a lady goes above and beyond the minimum, she deserves a tip.

I get the feeling you're low on funds. That's understandable, especially these days. But the dancers at strip clubs depend on some amount of tipping and if you can't afford it, maybe you'd better not go as often and save up so that when you do go, you can afford to tip.Thank you Ferd. All the info really helps the newbie cause. It's not that I'm low on funds, it's more a matter of stretching my dollar to its fullest potential and not looking like the guy who just comes in to watch. I want to spend my money on dances/extras since I am not big on alcohol. Thanks again for the helpful words.

Oswalt
07-30-10, 11:58
Tacoma - do yourself a favor and get a few dances with Jazmine. She will have you speaking Russian in no time.

TacoMang
07-30-10, 12:35
1) In regards to the drink minimum it usually depends on what club you are going to. I usually visit First King and Starz during the day and although they have signs posted of the two drink minimum I have never been told to buy a drink. The drink minimum is usually not enforced.

2) You do not have to tip every dancer that goes on stage especially the ones that you don't like, but if your trying to get a girls attention on stage you should tip more than a buck.

3) For extras in a dance the tip is usually similar to what you would tip in a massage palor. For a regular dance it is up to you what you want to tip her if anything.Thanks Jizzy B and everyone else who has commented on this. The info really helps me and any future newbies. This forum is great!

Barrister007
07-30-10, 13:40
Copy that! Suggest that you provide ample notification, otherwise, you may "launch on warning."

TacoMang
08-02-10, 20:22
I went to Starz today around 3ish and they had 4 girls dancing. Austin, Jasmine, Trinity, and Lady G (it might have been Lady B or Lady T, I can't remember exactly).

Trinity and Lady (enter letter here) were both spinner types with very slim bodies and nice perky butts. Austin and Jasmine looked great. I got a lapdance from Jasmine. She's good. Real good. To Oswalt and Barrister, I learned Russian in no time. Thanks for the guidance.

When I was there, there were more than two times as many customers than dancers. Overall, I liked Monday's dancers better than Wednesday's but I really want to try Kristi out, who I have only seen dancing on Wednesday so far.

Barrister007
08-03-10, 10:35
I went to Starz today around 3ish and they had 4 girls dancing. Austin, Jasmine, Trinity, and Lady G (it might have been Lady B or Lady T, I can't remember exactly).

Trinity and Lady (enter letter here) were both spinner types with very slim bodies and nice perky butts. Austin and Jasmine looked great. I got a lapdance from Jasmine. She's good. Real good. To Oswalt and Barrister, I learned Russian in no time. Thanks for the guidance.

When I was there, there were more than two times as many customers than dancers. Overall, I liked Monday's dancers better than Wednesday's but I really want to try Kristi out, who I have only seen dancing on Wednesday so far.They all provide a wide-array of services "in/out", and are very obliging. Launch on warning available. Russian classes are available in the very last booth, and several offer "introductory classes" in Greek finger painting, with the understanding that those classes are subject to availability. What was your damage?

I love this place! There is a certain type of dynamic that is constant here, all afternoon & all night. They've got the time if you've got the cash! Like Tom Jones said, "just help yourself."

DarthRaider666
08-03-10, 13:18
They all provide a wide-array of services "in/out", and are very obliging. Launch on warning available. Russian classes are available in the very last booth, and several offer "introductory classes" in Greek finger painting, with the understanding that those classes are subject to availability. What was your damage?

I love this place! There is a certain type of dynamic that is constant here, all afternoon & all night. They've got the time if you've got the cash! Like Tom Jones said, "just help yourself."

Barrister, I love the way you worded your post. I assume you are the same Barrister as the one on ZBone. I'm not 100% sure Trinity provides many services in the club though, in fact it has been my disappointing experience that she does not. If she does, she either doesn't like me all that much or it takes too many visits to access those services. Also, I would like to add that although admittedly it is rare, I have been fortunate enough to receive advanced level French classes in the last booth as well! However, it needs to be a slow quiet day for those lessons, never at night. Parlez-vous Francais?

TacoMang
08-03-10, 13:33
They all provide a wide-array of services "in/out", and are very obliging. Launch on warning available. Russian classes are available in the very last booth, and several offer "introductory classes" in Greek finger painting, with the understanding that those classes are subject to availability. What was your damage?

I love this place! There is a certain type of dynamic that is constant here, all afternoon & all night. They've got the time if you've got the cash! Like Tom Jones said, "just help yourself."I might have to take a few more classes then at Starz University. Damage wise, the russian class was .5 and well worth it.

Reggae Guy
08-06-10, 06:07

When I was there, there were more than two times as many customers than dancers. Overall, I liked Monday's dancers better than Wednesday's but I really want to try Kristi out, who I have only seen dancing on Wednesday so far.Haven't experienced Jasmine at starz yet. So she speaks Russian easily? Or does she require several visits to speak fluently?

Barrister007
08-06-10, 16:30
Haven't experienced Jasmine at starz yet. So she speaks Russian easily? Or does she require several visits to speak fluently?
Not only Russian, but extremely fluent in French, and quite adept at that other ancient language spoken on the Mediterranean. I wouldn't say easily, however, if you come "highly recommended" by another dancer, a regular customer, or if you have a a few extra bucks (visibly) that she has access too, she will accomodate you. She will "tag team" you if you like, normally with Manhattan. I suggest you buy her a drink, discuss your commonalities, and your generous nature. Launch on warning is approved. Has "in/out" menu. Very receptive to compliments, especially regarding her natural breasts, smooth nipples, and skin. However, if she's tutoring you in French, have a handkerchief available. Quite the connosieur for jewelry (pearl necklaces) and spa treatments (mild facials).

I normally charge $535/hr for consultation; however, I occasionally do "pro bono" work from time to time.

Genesfire
08-06-10, 22:31

I love this place! There is a certain type of dynamic that is constant here, all afternoon & all night. They've got the time if you've got the cash! Like Tom Jones said, "just help yourself."I to love this place

For they love me for being me

So says the rockstar/superhero

So be it

So shall it be

And her name is lady t

Half Amazing
08-11-10, 00:35
Thanks for the updates on KH8 fellas. I havent been in a while. Missing the good ole days. I'm going to plan to pop in there one day this week. Ques: are Love and Tracy still dancing there? Anyone know which days?

Blue Cup
08-11-10, 00:48
I checked out Starz awhile ago. Saw a lot of new dancers. My 2 favorites are now gone (Magic and Temptation). I wanted to check out on I never got a dance from one I've been seeing around for awhile. Does any one have any info on a short dancer named Sasha? Short, light skinned, thick, few tattoos. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance gentleman.

Jpalom 1981
08-11-10, 01:51
I went to kH8 about two weeks ago. And yes, Tracy still works there and looks better than before, way better.

Thanks for the updates on KH8 fellas. I havent been in a while. Missing the good ole days. I'm going to plan to pop in there one day this week. Ques: are Love and Tracy still dancing there? Anyone know which days?

Half Amazing
08-11-10, 23:07
I went to kH8 about two weeks ago. And yes, Tracy still works there and looks better than before, way better.

Do you remember which day of the week you were up there? She's my fav. Ass is fantastic.

TacoMang
08-12-10, 11:51
Do you remember which day of the week you were up there? She's my fav. Ass is fantastic.I've never been to KH8 before. Is tracy thick? skinny? how is her chest and face and does she give extras?

Ohboyee
08-13-10, 18:16
Where are the after hours in the LA/Hollywood area?

Jpalom 1981
08-14-10, 17:33
Yes, that was around 3pm or 4pm. I'm telling you, I'd seen her before and she looked amazing but now, she look way better. Hair, skin, ass, belly, you would want to eat her alive, LOL. Let me know what happened.

Do you remember which day of the week you were up there? She's my fav. Ass is fantastic.

Lakeside32
08-15-10, 15:50
I checked out Starz awhile ago. Saw a lot of new dancers. My 2 favorites are now gone (Magic and Temptation). I wanted to check out on I never got a dance from one I've been seeing around for awhile. Does any one have any info on a short dancer named Sasha? Short, light skinned, thick, few tattoos. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance gentleman.Say it aint so. Well I'm guessin they took a nite off I hope, they normally show up on amateur nite. I had magic's number but I had my phone stolen. But someone probably has intel.

MrJose
08-16-10, 05:34
Anyone know is Latte (or she may go by Butterfly) is still around at any clubs?

She was amazing.

Blue Cup
08-17-10, 01:02
Say it aint so. Well I'm guessin they took a nite off I hope, they normally show up on amateur nite. I had magic's number but I had my phone stolen. But someone probably has intel.

Temptation aka Cubana Lust aka Ya Ya is still dancing in clubs. But haven't heard of a Starz sighting in forever. She has been traveling to different cities. She has her own web site and is in magazine and rap videos. She even has her own sex tape. Its kinda lame though.

Magic aka Maurshann Rene is doing the same thing. However, I haven't seen the demand for her in videos and magazines like Temptation. Magic was by far my ATF dancer. I want to see he dance again bad. I have some fond memories of her.

TacoMang
08-17-10, 12:28
I know this is slightly off topic but do any of you know a great site with stripper / booty shaking videos? I usually go to WSHH.

Any others?

TacoMang
08-17-10, 12:31
I just saw a post on another site stating that Princess is no longer working at FK. Just figured I would give a heads up to everyone.

Triple Monks
08-19-10, 18:41
I'm new to the strip club scene and this would be my first time going to one. I wanted to know which clubs are great for newbies. What clubs offer good prices and/or extras and the such. Any information would be great guys. You can pm me or reply to my post.

Thanks again guys!

Reggae Guy
08-19-10, 18:48
Temptation aka Cubana Lust aka Ya Ya is still dancing in clubs. But haven't heard of a Starz sighting in forever. She has been traveling to different cities. She has her own web site and is in magazine and rap videos. She even has her own sex tape. Its kinda lame though.

Magic aka Maurshann Rene is doing the same thing. However, I haven't seen the demand for her in videos and magazines like Temptation. Magic was by far my ATF dancer. I want to see he dance again bad. I have some fond memories of her.I saw them both at Starz a few months ago. They looked the same.

Triple Monks
08-20-10, 00:39
I'm new to the strip club scene and this would be my first time going to one. I wanted to know which clubs are great for newbies. What clubs offer good prices and/or extras and the such. Any information would be great guys. You can pm me or reply to my post.

Thanks again guys!

Pimp Hound
08-20-10, 05:30
Anybody here from Erin or Maya? Is she at Charleys?

She is one dancer who can empty my pockets.

Virginman
08-21-10, 07:32
I just saw a post on another site stating that Princess is no longer working at FK. Just figured I would give a heads up to everyone.Say it ain't so!

Nuts.

Baldy Cruiser
08-24-10, 14:49
Say it ain't so!

Nuts.
I'll let you guys know where she lands.

Buck Nasty
08-24-10, 20:13
Hopefully she lands on the tip of my dick.

Spa Man 1
08-25-10, 01:32

BALDY CRUISER :)Got any pics of this babe in action?

Ricoswank
08-25-10, 01:37

BALDY CRUISER :)I heard that shes at the Score Club. Not sure if the same menu is available when she moves clubs.

Baldy Cruiser
08-27-10, 14:03
Tuesday 2:30 pm

Dropped in and Lisa was bartending. Great gal. Got my drink on.

Bobbi came down & sat next to me. She said Sticks calls her the librarian. She was wearing glasses. She is a little spinner. Got some dances from her. Dances were pretty good.

Tracy sat down with me. Got some killer dances from her. Major HM. Gave her one of my shirts. She has alot of curves.

Mystique sat down with me. Pretty girl. Tall, B cup. Cute rear end. Got some awesome dances from her. Gave her one of my shirts. Lol.

Gave Lisa one too. She said she would wear it Wednesday night, while she bartends.

TacoMang
08-28-10, 12:23
I heard that shes at the Score Club. Not sure if the same menu is available when she moves clubs.Can anyone else confirm this or has anyone seen her recently?

I saw that she was asking for email addresses on another site to keep her fans updated of her whereabouts.

Fiasco26
08-29-10, 14:07
Sahara or Ciara: couldn't get her to shutup.

Jasmine: everthing on menu as usual but I wasn't there for that.

Manhattan: was all talk unless you had $ for a HE. Offered $60 and $80 she declined.

All in all these girls are all willing you just have to have th cash or thier dances become weak.

Happy hunting

Reggae Guy
08-31-10, 08:57
Sahara or Ciara: couldn't get her to shutup.

Jasmine: everthing on menu as usual but I wasn't there for that.

Manhattan: was all talk unless you had $ for a HE. Offered $60 and $80 she declined.

All in all these girls are all willing you just have to have th cash or thier dances become weak.

Happy huntingNever approached Jasmine but have heard different things about her. Does she partake in the club? What type of prices does she quote?

JohnnyLee
08-31-10, 13:10
Went to Bare elegance last Saturday, a lot of people, not that many girls for the amount of customer. But I was wondering what happen to Onyx, I was talking to Mimi and she said that she left.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, Onyx is this tall, big breasted black woman, really beautiful and great personality. She like an African princess, gives a great lap dances. If anyone knows where she's working now please let me know.

Thanks

Barrister007
08-31-10, 19:51
Never approached Jasmine but have heard different things about her. Does she partake in the club? What type of prices does she quote?In response to your question...yes. Eastern European as well as some Mediterranean languages spoken; provided you play "Flash Gordon" with .6 up to a $. As Tom Jones would say..."Just Help Yourself".

Fiasco26
08-31-10, 21:41
Never approached Jasmine but have heard different things about her. Does she partake in the club? What type of prices does she quote?$ fs. Which usually Inc 3 dances, but Ive put in some work

I've also gotten Russian for .6

Half Amazing
09-05-10, 05:41
Decided to hit up KH8 on Sat nite. I prefer the day shift, but there's a hottie named Bobbi I was dying to see. She's a day shift girl that works Sat night. Thin, young, black. Wears glasses. Cute smile. Anyways, the club wasnt that packed. Only 7-8 dancers. Lucky working as the bartender along with Lil Bit. Here's my Top 3 Dancers:
Bobbi - hottie. Lap dance is average. You can touch her but she isnt touching back. No extras. :(
Maya (or Amaya) - awesome body!! Built like a stallion and stands about 5'9 or 5'10 lite skinned black girl. Has a dumbfounded/blank look on her face. Got a average lap dance from her. No extras included. Solid built body. Would've luved extras...
Sicily - top notch hottie!! Awesome body although I think her boobs are fake. Closes thing to a DIME in there (outside of Lucky!). Her dance skills on the floor are so-so. In addition, she doesnt say "thank you" to the fellas that tip'd her. She's somewhat standoff-ish and keeps to herself. But if you do spark a convo with her, she will respond and you can feel her up. She seems shy or clueless a bit. Got a lap dance from her. WOW. It was pretty good. Better than I expected. And she smelled fabulous! In fact, her scent was on my shirt on the drive home. First lap dance was awesome; lots or grinding, pounding, and placed my hands on her tits. So I sprung for dance #2. Now, maybe I messed up, but I asked her if I could "pull it out". She said no. Then the dance wasnt exactly on par as the 1st. Maybe I killed the mood. Or maybe she was tired. At the end, I asked for her # and if she does "private dances"; she declined. She said she only does private parties. Told me I could give her my # on a napkin. I declined and told her I would just see her next time.
Honorable mention:
Trina: had a nice body. But not my type.
Trice (or Latrice): doesnt look like much. Hair was looking crazy. But she had the best personality!! She mos def grew on me after our convo. Reminds me a lot of Erin. Kinda wanted to see if she offers take out...

Overall experience: somewhat of a waste. After the cover, beer, lap dances, and tips, I left with my pockets empty and my balls turning blue. Not like the daytime shift where you can negotiate some extras prior to the dance. Prob wont do night time again.

Oh yeah, there was a really cool older white guy in the club. Dont know if he's one of you guys on here. Older, chubby, pocket full of money, and chatted with everyone. Tipped all the girls. He even tips the bartenders for giving him change. Nice touch. I never considered doing that.

Hit the Fig on the way home. If you care to, check out my post on the trend...

Erick 1966
09-06-10, 16:08
Hello, I haven't left a message in a very long time, but does anyone have any information on Rose Royce, she dances at Starz, the night shift.

TacoMang
09-15-10, 15:39
I saw a few pages back that Shanie Love/Maya was rumored to be at KH8. Can anyone confirm if she is still there and if true, when does she work.

Here is a link to a video:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/22498