PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Atl For Life
05-20-09, 19:02
I didn't forget, and the dancer appreciated that I didn't forget.

You know I had a very valuable lesson re-inforced into my brain again at Starz today, namely, there are no truly "good girls" working as strippers. Don't get me wrong there are dancers who are good people, have good values, and who are nice to talk to (hell I almost married one back in 1998), but given the right opportunity she WILL get dirty and WORK you. There are many reasons why you might think she is a good girl. Maybe she has a certain number of dances in her head that she requires before she lets the bad girl out. Maybe she has to know you aren't gonna blow her reputation. Maybe she has to actually like talking to you. There are a lot of other reasons it could be that you are seeing the "good girl". But make no mistake about it, the girl who acts all nice and innocent in the public area of the club, when the time is right in the private area, she will drop to her knees and handle business much quicker and every bit as nasty as the one you think is a "bad girl". In fact, the nastiest two dancers I've encountered at Starz were both girls that I thought were really good girls when I first met them; so charming, so laughable and so innocent. So WRONG! The dancer in question today at Starz specifically asked me not to mention her name, she broke me off a dance today that I would rank number 6 on my top 10 nastiest dances at Starz list. The first song was a good girl (by Starz standards) song, but on the second song she drops to her knees; an unzip, a reach in, and a pull out later (all very skillfully done mind you, it took her about 20 seconds) and she's seriously handling her business. I didn't make it past the third song. My plan for the day was to dance with her and Bella today. She made sure that Bella didn't a shot at me today, I was one and done baby. I don't know if its the economy, the fact that I am a fairly well known regular or if I'm wearing better cologne this days, but these Starz first shift girls have been wearing my ass out big time lately, God bless 'em. I thank her sending me off to work today stress free. As Arnold Schwarzenegger would say..."I'll be back"! I'll have to try Selma next time, if she does the same as the others then I know its my cologne!
Damn, you just hit the Mega Millions jackpot.
It's not the cologne, dude.
She just wants to turn you into a regular.
And it sounds like she reached her goal.
I guess I'll have to add Starz to my 4th of July list. I've had better times there than 1st King.

Genesfire
05-20-09, 21:14
Thanks STICKS. Yah, I am going to the game tonight with my brother. It's Casey Blake bobblehead night. Lol.

I still love baseball & when Manny returns in July, the team has a real shot to go all the way if they stay friggin healthy!!

BALDY CRUISER :)Have fun 2 night

me u & Malibu should hang at kh or starz sat!!!!!!!!!

Superhero/Rockstar

Sticks

So be it

So shall it be

Jerikson40
05-22-09, 10:49
Although, the last time such service was provided to me, the girl did get a little upset that I forget to bring a towel or wetnaps or anything to clean herself up with....I must have been lucky. When I got that from a dancer recently, it was kinda "ho hum. ", and when we were done, she walked over to the upstairs bar (presumably to clean up) with my stuff all over her tits and chest. Pretty awesome. Sweet girl.

Anyway, I owe many thanks to Darth. He showed me the light. Starz is my new favorite club.

BTW, has anyone had any dances with Lady T? Last time I was in there she came on stage, and at first I thought it was Velvet. They have almost identical bodies (super tight, tiny titties, muscular butt and legs), and even their hair is about the same as I recall (straight w/ bangs). Anyway, I was just about to get a dance from T, but something shiny caught my eye, and moments later I was getting an excellent dance upstairs with someone else. But I'm really into T, in spite of the fact the one an only dance I've gotten from her was a mechanical butt bouncer.

DarthRaider666
05-23-09, 12:44
I must have been lucky. When I got that from a dancer recently, it was kinda "ho hum. ", and when we were done, she walked over to the upstairs bar (presumably to clean up) with my stuff all over her tits and chest. Pretty awesome. Sweet girl.

Anyway, I owe many thanks to Darth. He showed me the light. Starz is my new favorite club.

Aww shucks. I'm a 42 old year 300 pound black guy who lives deep in "da hood" and you made me blush. I do what I can my brotha!!

BTW, has anyone had any dances with Lady T? Last time I was in there she came on stage, and at first I thought it was Velvet. They have almost identical bodies (super tight, tiny titties, muscular butt and legs), and even their hair is about the same as I recall (straight w/ bangs). Anyway, I was just about to get a dance from T, but something shiny caught my eye, and moments later I was getting an excellent dance upstairs with someone else. But I'm really into T, in spite of the fact the one an only dance I've gotten from her was a mechanical butt bouncer.

Lady T is quite a bit taller than Velvet, but other than that I could see the resemblance.
I've gotten quite a few mechanical butt bouncers the first time up there with a dancer, in fact, you really should expect it, the first time. If she doesn't know you at all, she doesn't know what you are going to do, and if you can keep your mouth shut. Some of them don't care if the other girls in the locker room know they service whatever guy has the bread. But some of them want to be "good girls" so they can look down on the freakier ones (while they themselves will break a brother off too, but secretly). I give a girl a chance on 3 separate visits before I decide if she freaky or not and if I decide she's not freaky, that doesn't mean I won't do dances with her, it's just I know not to expect freaky stuff if I do. Also, on at least one (sometimes all three) of those visits, I sit down with her at a table, buy us some drinks and talk to her about what she's gonna do after she stops dancing and what her goals are, like we on a real world date. It's cool because a lot of these girls are actually very interesting once they start talking about shit that they like and it makes the experience seem even nastier (in a good way) when the same girl who downstairs 10 minutes ago was telling me that she wants to be a kindergarten teacher, is now upstairs on her knees in front of me, pulling my dick out from my pants; and I have no idea what body part she's going to use to get me off, every one of these girls has their own unique technique when it comes to feeding the trouser snake. The only thing I've never gotten at Starz is anal, which is cool since I'm not into that anyway so I've never asked.

Hey Jerikson40, how about sending me a PM letting me know who your dancer was? I need to make sure my list is correct!!

Jerikson40
05-23-09, 13:29
My only problem with Starz is that most of the dancers are SO passive when it comes to asking for dances. You give them the eye from across the room (which is the typical strip club sign for "come here, I wanna dance..."), and nothing. Many of them spend so much time yakking with other customers, or are just somewhere in back, that you can sit there for an hour and not get the chance to ask her (or anyone else) for a dance. That really gets to be a pain. Really the only sure way is to sit at the stage while she's dancing, drop a tip, and when she picks it up ask her for a dance. That is, if she looks your way. Otherwise you have to shout to her.

That sucks.

Tonkpils6
05-23-09, 15:24
So last Saturday I went to Fantasy Island, 10 bucks to get in and the beer was 7 bucks. The girls there were beautiful, lap dances were 20 bucks a song. They let you touch all over so it was fun. Went into the champagne room with this one girl. It was pretty cool. The place had really cool girls that would talk to you and have conversations. I saw 1 girl get fired because she threw money at some guys face. One of the owners slapped the hell out of some customer because he disrepected some dancer.

Went to Plan B last night. 5 bucks to go in and 7 bucks a beer. The girls were way hot. Dances were 20 bucks also. I didn't get any dances but I did have a great time there. I am going to visit Plan B again for sure.

DarthRaider666
05-26-09, 05:43
My only problem with Starz is that most of the dancers are SO passive when it comes to asking for dances. You give them the eye from across the room (which is the typical strip club sign for "come here, I wanna dance..."), and nothing. Many of them spend so much time yakking with other customers, or are just somewhere in back, that you can sit there for an hour and not get the chance to ask her (or anyone else) for a dance. That really gets to be a pain. Really the only sure way is to sit at the stage while she's dancing, drop a tip, and when she picks it up ask her for a dance. That is, if she looks your way. Otherwise you have to shout to her.

That sucks.

I actually kind of like that about Starz! But maybe that's because I'm such a lush that if the girls were aggressive, I'd go bankrupt!

ChestRockwell
06-01-09, 15:26
that King Henry the VIII has jumped the shark.
I was there Saturday and it was DEAD DEAD DEAD.
There is only one booth that offers any semblance of privacy.
Not only does this booth factor inhibit the gents but the ladies too.
I think I am going to have to stay away for awhile.

Cruised over to First King that same afternoon as was surprised to see Princess there, face tattoo (!) and all. She was busy with some dude at the pool table, so I didn't partake. I have a feeling we'll see a bigger migration of KH8 girls here.

If not for Starz on Sunday it would have been a dismal weekend.
Royalty did just that, she treated me like a king.
I like her attitude: "You take care of me, I take care of you."
Darth, I think you'll dig her, PM me for the dirty details.

CR

Baldy Cruiser
06-01-09, 20:19
That was me with her by the pool table. Was that around 2 pm. ?

I took her into the back booth & banged her brains loose. How did you like her orange hair?

She just does it for me. I even stood up & banged her doggie with one eye on the curtain. Lol. :)

Yes, First King is the place to be. Booths are very private, especially in the daytime, early when its slow.

Princess is working both shifts. Her titts are just awesome & very suckable!!!

BALDY CRUISER :)

ChestRockwell
06-02-09, 14:08
That was me with her by the pool table. Was that around 2 pm. ?

I took her into the back booth & banged her brains loose. How did you like her orange hair?

She just does it for me. I even stood up & banged her doggie with one eye on the curtain. Lol. :)

Yes, First King is the place to be. Booths are very private, especially in the daytime, early when its slow.

Princess is working both shifts. Her titts are just awesome & very suckable!!!

BALDY CRUISER :)Unless you morphed into a slim black man, I don't think it was you!

But yeah, Princess is fucking hot and I'd love to spend some more time with her. Those tits are a sight to behold and the face tattoo just screams sex fiend. I'll be visiting the 1st King more often now that she set up camp there.

CR

Jerikson40
06-05-09, 23:52
Okay, as much as I like Austin at Starz, unfortunately she's always camera shy. Nice looking girl, great personality, but she doesn't want to do anything upstairs in case the camera is watching. Too bad...

On the other hand, I really like Jasmine. Nice looking, lots of fun.

But IMO, Starz needs some new dayshift girls. More agressive in asking for dances. Maybe I'll try First King next time instead.

Member #4870
06-06-09, 03:20
How is this joint nowadays?

Oswalt
06-06-09, 22:16
Haven't had any problems with the dayshift girls asking for dances at Starz. With Jasmine Friday, got the Russian treatment. She is a winner. Did one with Cody, so so.

Like CR said, KH is going downhill but Starz is picking up the slack.

DarthRaider666
06-07-09, 12:48
Haven't had any problems with the dayshift girls asking for dances at Starz. With Jasmine Friday, got the Russian treatment. She is a winner. Did one with Cody, so so.

Like CR said, KH is going downhill but Starz is picking up the slack.

I haven't had any problems with dayshift girls asking me for dances either, next time try the Darth Method.

1. Sit at the bar for the first round of dancers and get up off the stool and make sure you walk up to the stage and deliver a tip to every dancer, whether you actually liked her or not. The size of the tip is not important (well it better be at least $1 though), I usually tip a total of $4, which is to say $2 a song, a make two trips and deliver $2 every time on every song.

2. When the second round of dances begin, move to one of the nice furry comfortable chairs next to the stage.

It's funny, I'd say at least half of the daytimers at Starz are willing to take you upstairs and demonstrate their Russian skills to you!! In fact, I missed my Russian lesson from last week, so I think I will go into Starz today and get a refresher course and then stay and watch the Laker game.

KH is going downhill as far as dance quality, but they have some nice hot, YOUNG looking daytimers in there. The booths at First King and nice and private, especially during the daytime. Also, Charlies has installed booths now at the back of the bar and they have put up sort of a privacy hedge (seriously, it's a bunch of plants on the bar) and unlike First King the booths they do not face each other, its all in one row just like at Starz and you know Charlies is too low tech to actually pay for cameras. So basically, if you go to those three booths back behind those plants at Charlies, the only people who know what's going on are you and the other dancers. I can tell you from personal experience that a lot of Charlies girls were willing to get down to business right there in the club even before those booths were installed (you had to bit a bit of an exhibitionist, but as long as you didn't care and your money was right, she would be down with it), or are willing to leave their shift early and handle business at the no-tell motel next door. I've done both. I actually like handling that business in the club better, there's something really cool about being at the end of the bar, pretending to watch dancer A on stage, while dancer B is on your lap and you are balls deep into that pussy.

There still are two really "bad things" about Charlies these days.
#1. $20 dances. Charlies has always had $20 dances even when they were out in the open. I don't know how they can get away with charging $5 more than the other clubs when, honestly, the girls aren't as good looking as Starz or Rons Barbary Coast.

#2. Bikini dances. Charlies has always been a pasties club, but the reality was that if you were a dancer and you didn't show some pussy, you didn't get tipped. So all the girls did get down on the floor and show pussy. Now, it really is bikini and no pussy, major drag.

DarthRaider666
06-07-09, 14:09
Okay, as much as I like Austin at Starz, unfortunately she's always camera shy. Nice looking girl, great personality, but she doesn't want to do anything upstairs in case the camera is watching. Too bad...

On the other hand, I really like Jasmine. Nice looking, lots of fun.

But IMO, Starz needs some new dayshift girls. More agressive in asking for dances. Maybe I'll try First King next time instead.

I'm surprised to hear that about Austin. I've seen her there several times on dayshift and the few times I have talked to her made me think she would be one of the first ones that would take you upstairs and really get down to business!! The camera shy line is bullshit, there's nobody there to even turn the cameras on until about 5:30 and they usually don't get turned on until 6:00. If a dancer isn't down with it, she should just say so, there are others that are and all because she says no to that doesn't mean I'll never get another dance from her. This is the third good report I've heard about Jasmine, I'm gonna have to check her out for myself.

Jerikson40
06-07-09, 15:28
The camera shy line is bullshit, there's nobody there to even turn the cameras on until about 5:30

Yeah, it usually comes in the form of "okay, you can touch my titties, but just not while I'm facing away from you. The camera can see..." And this was in the early afternoon...

This is the third good report I've heard about Jasmine, I'm gonna have to check her out for myself.

You haven't tried Jasmine yet???? Okay, you need to stop what you're doing, hop in the car, right now, and go see her. She's a blast. And besides that, I just love her body. That chick just oozes nasty.

Another one that oozes nasty is Pearl. I dunno, a black chick with blonde hair just does it for me. And she wears those black stiletto hip boots, and leaves them on during the lap dance. Although her laps a a bit too acrobatic for me, and, at least in my experience, she doesn't try to get you off. Kinda like Tyra. Hot looking, but fairly tame in the lap department.

I need to get back there one of these days and see if I can find any chicks who have the magic combination of hot looking plus good laps. So far, it seems like Jasmine is the only one on my list. Well, maybe Royalty too.

Poon Hound
06-08-09, 11:01
Just thought I'd chime in with a nice spot to watch the game, some strippers, and get a drink. I don't know if you're familiar but I only discovered this place a couple months ago. It's the perfect sports bar in my opinion. They've got about 5 large(42inch or so) flat screens and a bunch of smaller tvs behind the bar. Also, dollar draft beer happy hours from 5-8 everyday except wed. I think.

The chicks are all nice looking and a lot of variations. Latinas mostly but some black and white as well. A couple hot ass black latins. Only problem with this place for me is I'm a lush. So, both times I've been, I sucked down too many dollar beers and blew my wad on the chix! The dances aren't all that private though, so no high mileage. But in comparison to any (for watching a game and titties and being able to drink) I think it's the best! Go Lakers

Poon Hound
06-08-09, 14:10
Those of you that frequent starz might know this chick or maybe you just know of her. Anyway, she got some internet fame and now some dude put out a snippet of a sex tape. Here's a link! Also her site for those that don't know(google for more images.)

http://www.zshare.net/video/610795887ee24a47/&n...%3C/a%3E;%3C/p%3E

copy and paste exactly

Jonas Areniias
06-09-09, 02:10
Yeah I was at Starz last Tuesday and got some dances from Cody. Good dances and a lot of little man handling on top of the jeans but nothing beyond that three dances in. But yeah, if you tip those girls on stage they'll come by and go upstaris with you. I have got to work on my game though because I strike out upstairs. Maybe this Thursday will be better.

DarthRaider666
06-09-09, 15:56
Yeah I was at Starz last Tuesday and got some dances from Cody. Good dances and a lot of little man handling on top of the jeans but nothing beyond that three dances in. But yeah, if you tip those girls on stage they'll come by and go upstaris with you. I have got to work on my game though because I strike out upstairs. Maybe this Thursday will be better.I used to live in San Francisco from 1990 through 2002, the club I used to go to was the Market Street Cinema. Anybody that used to go there during that time period understands the culture shock I experienced when I moved down here in 2002. I mean, I would like to give you some examples but there are so many straight up nasty stories I have from that place that I'd be here for an hour trying to remember them all, just suffice it to say that whatever you wanted you could get, and you could even get some stuff I'm sure you didn't want unless you were a straight up pervert. Anyway, back to Starz.

If you are striking out after 5:30 or so, then you may not need to work on your game because hey the cameras are on, and it is risky for them. You need to pick a dancer who knows how to block out camera angles, and quite a few of the girls there do know how. Also, on the night shift if its my first time upstairs with a new girl I never get the full menu, but the menu usually does expand the next time up there with her. But if you are consistently striking out upstairs before say 5:00 then yeah, you need to work on your game and that's coming from one of the squarest squares you are ever going to meet.

I actually got caught slippin' on Sunday last week and got a reminder of the strip club golden rule. I let a chick give me two more weak dances than I should have, I HOPED the second one would be better (it wasn't) then she gave me an AIR DANCE on the third song, naturally there was no fourth dance or tip. It's been a long since I got worked like that, but it just goes to show you that the strip club golden rule is ALWAYS in effect, even for guys that have been a regular at the club for 6 years.

Let's get real, shall we? Here is the rule, the girl is going to do the least amount she thinks she can get away with while continuing to sell you dances. Simple, the end. If you want more on a dance, then it is YOUR job to let her know that the dance needs to get better in order to keep you in the seat. The girl who is there bouncing on your lap in the strip club may not be a rocket scientist, but you can bet your ass that she DOES know how to keep a heterosexual male pinned down in that seat if she is a little short on her rent and she NEEDS that money.

At night time, there may be 20 dancers working, but especially on a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday, there will be at least 40 guys in the club, good odds for her, the only thing she has to worry about is the camera and other dancers snitching on her.

However, during the dayshift, especially during the middle of the week, there will probably be about 6 dancers, but a lot of times when I go in there there's like 4 guys, guess what, at least one of those dancers does not even have the chance to be making her $15 per song. Actually, its even worse than that, maybe only 2 of those guys have any money to buy dances with anyway. So really you have 6 girls and 3 potential targets. Once again, even if the girl is not a rocket scientist, she knows that some of those girls in there are short on their rent and they are not going to snitch, she knows when she gets you upstairs she needs to make it count, but if you going to let her keep it weak, then she will.

So basically, during the day, if its a dancer that I haven't been up there with before then it goes like this...

1. Use the first half of the song to determine if you have a girl that's willing to do more, or do you have a cold fish. If she is grinding like she is trying to get you off, then that's a good sign. But if the girl is on your lap acting like she is afraid of dick, you have a cold fish. I actually made this mistake on Sunday, I knew from the way she wasn't bouncing and only moving back and fourth like two inches in total that I had a cold fish, but she looked good and I thought I could change her. DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE A COLD FISH, FINISH THE ONE SONG AND GO DIRECTLY TO STEP #5, CUT YOUR LOSSES.

2. About half way through the first song I grab her hand, place it on my crotch while she is working that crotch with her ass. Most of the time she gets the massage and commences with a lot of little man handling as you say, through the jeans, we now have at least the first half of an understanding and I go to step #4.

3. If the hand moves away, then step #2 was unsuccessful, that is a bad sign and time is running out, so I wait about another 20 seconds, this time I put her hand right on the zipper, if the hand moves away again then well step #4 is probably going to fail, but I will probably give it a shot, but if the vibe is really bad then sometimes I will go to step #5.

4. When the song is about 30 seconds from being over, I ask her, is there anything else on the menu? This lets her know that its time to either ask me what I want, or to unzip me reach in there and start the handjob because even if we do not reach an agreement during the next song, the handjob insures that I will stay there and negotiate during the next song. I've noticed that if the girl asks what do I want, she's generally ready to go right then and there and just wants to talk price, while if she commences with the handjob that might be all she's willing to do and she might just want to insure she gets another song out of me.

5. Get yo ass up out of there.

Jeffmiller7
06-12-09, 07:52
Does any one have any pics of her?

Also, how tall is she and what is her measurements?

Someone told me she was hot.

DarthRaider666
06-13-09, 04:44
Does any one have any pics of her?

Also, how tall is she and what is her measurements?

Someone told me she was hot.I haven't seen Black Diamond at Starz in a long time. I did see her over at First Kings about 6 months ago, she remembered me. She's an older gal, she's got to be 40 something because she has been in the game for a long time. Nice toned body for a woman her age though, I have no idea about the measurements. She was the best looking girl in First Kings, but that really ain't saying much because honestly most of those chicks look like they just steeped off the low end of the stroll.

Darth

DropFrame
06-13-09, 18:13
Has anyone been to this totaly nude strip joint off Saticoy in the SFV?
DESIRE Gentlemen's Club
7348 Bellaire Ave.

I got a free pass and want to know about extras available and who should I get a lap dance from.

Gcube
06-16-09, 04:57
Hey gents,

How you guys doing? Any of you guys have info about this place on Van Nuys called "Eros Station"? I've been there for their sex shop, but I never went to their private fantasy things.

Have any of you guys gone there.

Thanks

G Steve
06-16-09, 17:31
I have not been to KH8 in a few years, when I did visit regularly it was always a good time.

Moxie was a favorite of mine with dark, chocolately, smooth skin and round basketball booty.

She really was customer friendly.

Is she still dancing there?

JeffTheDrunk
06-16-09, 18:53
Around 1999-2000 I met a girl at Crazy Girls in Hollywood who went by the stage name of "Heaven" (I know her real name, but don't want to share it in public). She had a pretty face, was super thin, but with the most amazing perfect ass I've ever seen anywhere (live, TV, or magazine). She was a mulato girl.

We hit it off, and she left home with me after the club closed at 2:00 AM (freebie session--not as a paid escort). I had a great time and always wanted to call her back, but was in a relationship at the time, so I never did. I actually tore up the piece of paper where she wrote her number to make sure I wouldn't be tempted. When I went back to Crazy Girls 3 months later, then 1 year later, she was no longer working there.

She told me she used to work at Starz before "Moving Up" to Crazy Girls in Hollywood. At the time she was living at a motel in Long Beach if I remember correctly.

Does anyone remember her from her Starz/Crazy Girl days in the late 90's/2000?

This is the level of ass she had, except even better on the same type of frame as the girl on the video (Keyra):
http://www.spike.com/video/keyra-ii-electric/2669018loomia_si=1

G Steve
06-17-09, 03:10
Does anyone know if Keyago is still dancing at 1st King?

If you got a dance from her you would surely remember?

Napretep123
06-17-09, 10:46
Your rules are absolutly good. The only thing I do in advance is prequalify the dancer. When they try to convince you to go in they will be open to a discussion that is not your dime. I usually would say "I'm not so excited to get a dance because last dance I got was weak.". Usually she will counter with "I give really good dances". My responce would be "all dancers say that, but I want to make sure I'm not just teased". Depending on how concerned she is about who I'm, I usually will get a very good picture of what I'm going to get. Some have been very direct and say what they are going to do and some give good hints and often I will get some kind of hand shake right there. Hope this helps.

So basically, during the day, if its a dancer that I haven't been up there with before then it goes like this...

1. Use the first half of the song to determine if you have a girl that's willing to do more, or do you have a cold fish. If she is grinding like she is trying to get you off, then that's a good sign. But if the girl is on your lap acting like she is afraid of dick, you have a cold fish. I actually made this mistake on Sunday, I knew from the way she wasn't bouncing and only moving back and fourth like two inches in total that I had a cold fish, but she looked good and I thought I could change her. DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE A COLD FISH, FINISH THE ONE SONG AND GO DIRECTLY TO STEP #5, CUT YOUR LOSSES.

2. About half way through the first song I grab her hand, place it on my crotch while she is working that crotch with her ass. Most of the time she gets the massage and commences with a lot of little man handling as you say, through the jeans, we now have at least the first half of an understanding and I go to step #4.

3. If the hand moves away, then step #2 was unsuccessful, that is a bad sign and time is running out, so I wait about another 20 seconds, this time I put her hand right on the zipper, if the hand moves away again then well step #4 is probably going to fail, but I will probably give it a shot, but if the vibe is really bad then sometimes I will go to step #5.

4. When the song is about 30 seconds from being over, I ask her, is there anything else on the menu? This lets her know that its time to either ask me what I want, or to unzip me reach in there and start the handjob because even if we do not reach an agreement during the next song, the handjob insures that I will stay there and negotiate during the next song. I've noticed that if the girl asks what do I want, she's generally ready to go right then and there and just wants to talk price, while if she commences with the handjob that might be all she's willing to do and she might just want to insure she gets another song out of me.

5. Get yo ass up out of there.

DarthRaider666
06-17-09, 17:27
Your rules are absolutly good. The only thing I do in advance is prequalify the dancer. When they try to convince you to go in they will be open to a discussion that is not your dime. I usually would say "I'm not so excited to get a dance because last dance I got was weak.". Usually she will counter with "I give really good dances". My responce would be "all dancers say that, but I want to make sure I'm not just teased". Depending on how concerned she is about who I'm, I usually will get a very good picture of what I'm going to get. Some have been very direct and say what they are going to do and some give good hints and often I will get some kind of hand shake right there. Hope this helps.

Thanks, everything helps. As you may have guessed, I have invested much time (and yes, too much money) in perfecting my strip clubbing skills. But, like any professional, I am always willing to improve my technique when I get good information. So yes, if you are the kind of guy that feels comfortable pre-qualifying, then by all means do so. I'm not really comfortable with that, honestly I don't really have much "game" at all. It's all about 2 simple words, "opportunity" and "incentive". I normally go to one particular club, but you can apply the same principles everywhere...

Only about one third of the guys in th club are going to part with money to do dances or tip, so if there are 6 girls dancing and 6 guys there (including yourself, which is about right for dayshift) the girls know they do need to make the most of their opportunity if they can convince you to go upstairs. But, if its a crowded Friday night and there are 20 dancers and 80 dudes, even if only one third (25) of those guys want dances, she still can find SOMEBODY to earn her cash from.

Now, if you seem satisfied with the normal dance, why should she give you anything more than that?, you need to provide the incentive to get a little dirty, which is that you are going to leave if she doesn't. But, normally YOU are going to have to tell her either verbally or like I like to do, give a little physical suggestion, that she needs to do more. Once again, if she can see she needs to do more, but there are 80 guys downstairs, then hey you might be out of luck. But, if she can see she needs to do more, but she knows really she's probably only got one other dude downstairs (and she knows the other 5 dancers downstairs are working on him) then hey your odds are a lot better.

Don't get me wrong, I don't REQUIRE a little extra every time I get dances, and if I meet a dancer that isn't down with it, I MAY still do dances with her in the future if she is a good grinder and a cool chick. But hey, there are days when her bikini covered ass grinding on my pants covered crotch just ain't going to get it done.

Fayettevillsex
06-18-09, 22:11
This may sound dumb, but where is this place located?

Thank you.

DarthRaider666
06-19-09, 12:35
This may sound dumb, but where is this place located?

Thank you.

There are no dumb questions. Well, yes, there ARE dumb questions, but yours was not one of them! :)

King Henry VIII
13443 Crenshaw Blvd
(Crenshaw & 135th)
Hawthorne, CA 90250

Club Type:Topless
Minimum Age: 21
Cover Charge: No Cover before 6:00PM, I THINK $10 afterwards, I rarely go at night so I'm not sure.
Alcohol: Full Bar
# of Girls: Varies, usually about 8
Dress Code: No gang shit
Food: Snack Menu, burgers, hot dogs, tacos, nachos and such.
Hours: Mon-Sat Noon-1:30am, Sun Closed
Private Dances: $15.00 on average

Rail Monkey
06-20-09, 01:49
DR666:

I'm respectfully amending your cover charge figures for KH8.

Cover charge: $5.00 after 6:00pm on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
$10.00 after 9:00pm on Thurs, Fri, Sat

DarthRaider666
06-20-09, 02:15
DR666:

I'm respectfully amending your cover charge figures for KH8.

Cover charge: $5.00 after 6:00pm on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
$10.00 after 9:00pm on Thurs, Fri, Sat

Thanks Rail Monkey!! Accurate information is always appreciated!

MrJose
06-20-09, 16:32
I went to KH8 last night for the 1st time and I wasnt impressed maybe it was a slow night. I was looking for LATTE but didn't she her.

Baldy Cruiser
06-20-09, 21:01
Dropped into First King Sat afternooon.
Got some killer dances from Princess.
Did some killer DATY on her.

She is coming to my pad tomorrow for a real nice slam session!!!

Love this girl!!!!

By the way, Unique was there. She wanted me to let you guys know, she is working there - day shift.

Oswalt
06-20-09, 22:55
Damn Baldy you beat me to letting everyone know Unique is at First King for a few months. What time were you there. I got a great couple of dances from Princess who was pretty drunk.

Glasses
06-21-09, 06:55
I went to KH8 last night for the 1st time and I wasnt impressed maybe it was a slow night. I was looking for LATTE but didn't she her.Latte and her ginormous azz was at 1st kings on Wednesday daytime, went there after the Laker parade, it was a nice assortment about 6-8 girls not counting the fine bartender & one waitress, overall it was a good experience I will repeat again soon.

ChestRockwell
06-23-09, 15:35
Latte and her ginormous azz was at 1st kings on Wednesday daytime, went there after the Laker parade, it was a nice assortment about 6-8 girls not counting the fine bartender & one waitress, overall it was a good experience I will repeat again soon.

The KH and FK Latte are two separate girls.

MrJose
06-23-09, 16:05
The KH and FK Latte are two separate girls.

I'm looking for this girl Latte2.JPG

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75264

ChestRockwell
06-24-09, 11:40
I'm looking for this girl Latte2.JPG

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75264

And according to some mongers, she's a Fig track star, too.

MrJose
06-25-09, 01:16
And according to some mongers, she's a Fig track star, too.I have seen her out there on many occasions but she attracts alot of attention so its always hard to get her.

Ron Odalay
06-25-09, 17:59
Does anyone know if Dimples still works at KH V111? I had a great time hanging out with her last time I was there, (no extras were offered), just fun.

Thanks

Half Amazing
06-26-09, 17:04
Does anyone know if Dimples still works at KH V111?

Last 4x I was there, no Dimples. I remember her. But havent seen her...

U can always call up there and see if she still works there.

Ron Odalay
06-26-09, 17:28
Last 4x I was there, no Dimples. I remember her. But havent seen her...

U can always call up there and see if she still works there.I went today. No Dimples. Got a couple of dances from Secret, amazing booty and legs and Midori, a fun spinner with the tightest body I've ever had the pleasure to grope.

Half Amazing
06-27-09, 12:48
Wasted my time checking out The Gentlemans Club on Friday night. Now, its not really in Glendale, but it is on the border off San Fernando Road. I'm accustomed to the black strip clubs; loud rap music and the booty swinging everywhere. This spot, not even close. First, the valet guy tried to hustle me for $5 because I parked on the dirt in front of the club (the the guys ahead of me did parked there). I didnt pay, and moved my car down the block. Then I paid a $20 cover to get in, which included a drink ticket. When I get inside I notice the dancers are not HOT! Its a mix of every race. I felt like I was at the International Terminal at LAX. Range of Persian, Mexican, Italian, Black, White, and Chinese chicks. I guess some Russian guy owns it. He asked me if I wanted a drink and his breath baked my nose hairs. Dances were $20/song. Didnt see anything worth it. The ladies ear hustled me the entire 2 hours I was there. Constantally asking if I wanted a dance. There were 3 girls that wouldve been worth it. One black girl named Sosha (although she only came out for a girl-on-girl dance). A mexican girl whose named started with a P (I think Porchina), and a Italian girl named Paris. Very good looking chicks. But I'm used to a KH8 high mileage lap dance. I didnt want to give up the cash to only have a girl dance infront of me with no grinding... Although I came really close to dancing with the Mexican girl Porchina. Super Hot with a great body. Honestly, she looked like a hot Brazilan or PR girl you would see in a swim suit calendar.

Anyways, a complete waste of time, gas, money, etc. Dont waste yours... Just my opinion...

Atl For Life
06-29-09, 10:31
Damn Baldy you beat me to letting everyone know Unique is at First King for a few months. What time were you there. I got a great couple of dances from Princess who was pretty drunk.
I was in LA from Sunday to Saturday of last week. I had a chance to stop by First King almost every day. I was looking for Unique and Latte but never got a chance to see either of them. Got a chance to sample most of the dancers. Had a great time with a lot of the dancers but Ky was the ultimate best in her dances. Overall I can I had a great time at FK. I found out that daytime was definitely a lot more liberal than the night shift, but you can still have fun anytime depending on the dancer. My only slight dissatisfaction is that I wish the girls were better looking.

I also checked out Starz during the night shift. From what I see in the upstairs area there's no way you can get extras there.

Thank you all for your great recommendations. Next time I'm there I'll have to check out KH.

ChestRockwell
06-29-09, 15:36
I was in LA from Sunday to Saturday of last week. I had a chance to stop by First King almost every day. I was looking for Unique and Latte but never got a chance to see either of them. Got a chance to sample most of the dancers. Had a great time with a lot of the dancers but Ky was the ultimate best in her dances. Overall I can I had a great time at FK. I found out that daytime was definitely a lot more liberal than the night shift, but you can still have fun anytime depending on the dancer. My only slight dissatisfaction is that I wish the girls were better looking.

I also checked out Starz during the night shift. From what I see in the upstairs area there's no way you can get extras there.

Thank you all for your great recommendations. Next time I'm there I'll have to check out KH.

Trust me bro, you do not want to see the First King Latte.
She could eat corn on the cob through a fence and she's a rob in my experience.

Go during the day for Starz, you'll have better luck.

CR

Ron Odalay
06-29-09, 17:29
...She could eat corn on the cob through a fence and she's a rob in my experience.... LOL,

Now that's funny!

JonathonJammer
06-29-09, 18:07

CRUnique won't be back to work till July 3. Saw her the other day and she told me that she had some bullshit go down with her and a former dancer that she already had a cat fight with. Anyways then DATY and some real hard pounding. Unique is very nice!

DarthRaider666
06-30-09, 00:36

Trust me my man, you are wrong wrong wrong about THAT! :)

Atl For Life
06-30-09, 11:00

CR
lol...
I'll try the day shift next time.

Half Amazing
06-30-09, 11:26
Had to make a Costco run late last night and decided to grab a beer at Charlies on the way home. OK, so I hadnt been in Charlies over 5 years. From what I read, Charlies was supposed to be a complete waste of time. But I said f*ck it, one beer, in and out. I'm so happy I did!!! Was charged $5 entry (although I felt like it was because I wasnt a regular). The quality of girl was way better than expected. 10 girls in there dancing. There werent a lot of fellas so the ratio was 1:1 stripper/guy. Quality was nice. Had at least 3 model types. Even though it wasnt in the budget, I decided to test out a lap dance. It was cool. Not really high mileage, but I didnt ask for any extras since I knew I was only going to get 1 dance. $20 for the dance (1 song). Did get the dancers # though; she said take-out was possible.

Have any other fellas been to Charlies lately?

List of dancers I remembered:
Chase - cool chick. The veteran of the club. Awesome personality. Told me she does a huge stripper party every other month at the golf course on Western.
Roxy - awesome body! Ass was perfect. Face was OK. But would love that body against mine.
Dorian - very beautiful! Not much ass, but a pure light skinned treat.
Nani - model type! Not much curves, but total package.
Lil Bit - dark skinned chocolate. Not my type, but not bad looking.

DarthRaider666
07-01-09, 00:45
Have any other fellas been to Charlies lately?

Yep. I wen to Charlies last week! I thought about going today, but I wen to Starz instead. Memo to the guy who said you can't get extras at Starz, dude you have to go to the booth on the very end. I went there today, one of my regulars swooped on me, grabbed me by the dick and let me upstairs to that last booth. I'll let you figure out the rest of the story.

The two bad thing about Charlies these days are the $20 dances and the bikini shit. Let's see $20 and not even titties, or $15 and full pussy? Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out!

Half Amazing
07-01-09, 14:41
The two bad thing about Charlies these days are the $20 dances and the bikini shit. Let's see $20 and not even titties, or $15 and full pussy? Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out!
Very true. I thought she was joking when she told me $20. Wouldve thought it be cheaper than Starz or KH8. I told her the other spots only charge $15 and she was willing to do it for that; but she told me she has to give $10 to the house. The girls personalitys were cool. Nicer than the girls I've seen at Starz, in my opinion.

Charlies is good for one thing: getting the # and setting up something for take-out.

Hadezh
07-01-09, 19:05
Hit KH on Western today.

Got a 2nd session with Princess (aka Beautiful I think). She was there before 2 PM.

Must say she is AMAZING. Such a great personality, awsome body and just fabulous tits.

Light skinned. Very pretty face. This girl is fabulous.

When I got there she just was getting off the stage. Three other girls were trying to get me to go to the rooms with em but I was waiting for Princess.

When you get her back in the rooms she is definately looking to please.

Well worth the wait.

Baldy Cruiser
07-02-09, 00:19
Hit KH on Western today.

Got a 2nd session with Princess (aka Beautiful I think). She was there before 2 PM.

Must say she is AMAZING. Such a great personality, awsome body and just fabulous tits.

Light skinned. Very pretty face. This girl is fabulous.

When I got there she just was getting off the stage. Three other girls were trying to get me to go to the rooms with em but I was waiting for Princess.

When you get her back in the rooms she is definately looking to please.

Well worth the wait.
By the way, you were at First King, not KH. KH is King Henry's.
Glad you had fun with Princess. She really is amazing!!!
She is my all-time FAV!!!! She works the day shift.
She arrives at 1 pm, every day. Good score dude!!

"Atl for life", yes you most definitely need to check out the day shift on your next trip out.

BALDY CRUISER

Atl For Life
07-02-09, 12:47
Glad you had fun with Princess. She really is amazing!!!
She arrives at 1 pm, every day. Good score dude!!

"Atl for life", yes you most definitely need to check out the day shift on your next trip out.

BALDY CRUISER

Baldy,
I did check out the day shift a few times. Princess was definitely appealing, but I never got to dance with her. One day (Tuesday?) I saw her with you the whole time. I know it was you because she was wearing your cap, and she left with you. Next time I'm in town I certainly will check her out.

Thanks guys for the recommendations.

Genesfire
07-02-09, 13:33
Glad you had fun with Princess. She really is amazing!

She arrives at 1 pm, every day. Good score dude!

BALDY CRUISERSo this is were you are now would i dig a dance from Princess?

RockStar/Superhero

So be it

So Shall it be!

ChestRockwell
07-02-09, 14:24
Baldy,
I did check out the day shift a few times. Princess was definitely appealing, but I never got to dance with her. One day (Tuesday?) I saw her with you the whole time. I know it was you because she was wearing your cap, and she left with you. Next time I'm in town I certainly will check her out.

Thanks guys for the recommendations.

Last time I saw Princess, it must have been right after Baldy rode her hard and put her away wet, because she left me with blue balls. Must have caught her on a good day and she didn't need my money. Maybe the "old spice" cologne turned her off, who knows. Baldy are the privates with her GFE? MSOG? Don't get me wrong, she's not a ROB by any means, just goes to show that YMMV.

CR

Gcube
07-03-09, 05:24
Hey did you guys know if FK, Starz, or KH may be open on Saturday. If so wish shift should I hit day or evening. And one more thing FK or Starz for dayshift for anyday of the week. I owuld appreciated your help guys.

Thanks

Caaznlvr
07-03-09, 15:45
Had a good encounter at FK. I dont remember the girls name, sincere? Was talking with Princess. Man the girl is fine! Got a couple dances from here... couple brews and I was gone. Deffinetely worth checking it again.

DarthRaider666
07-03-09, 22:20
Hey did you guys know if FK, Starz, or KH may be open on Saturday. If so wish shift should I hit day or evening. And one more thing FK or Starz for dayshift for anyday of the week. I owuld appreciated your help guys.

Thanks

Good question as I was thinking of going to Starz tomorrow myself. I just called over there and asked. Starz will be closed, all day and all night on the 4th of July. Save your gas money. If Starz is closed, there's about a 99% chance the other two clubs will be closed, but if you want to waste the 25 cents for a phone call go ahead.

Oh and you know I tell people all the time when they ask me who gives the best extras, that hey, all because she did me, doesn't mean she's gonna do YOU! YMMV.

Gcube
07-04-09, 05:35
Good question as I was thinking of going to Starz tomorrow myself. I just called over there and asked. Starz will be closed, all day and all night on the 4th of July. Save your gas money. If Starz is closed, there's about a 99% chance the other two clubs will be closed, but if you want to waste the 25 cents for a phone call go ahead.

Oh and you know I tell people all the time when they ask me who gives the best extras, that hey, all because she did me, doesn't mean she's gonna do YOU! YMMV.Thanx 4 the info darthraider666 I would try to call hope theres a chances one of the other two are open. N yeah your right about the last thing you say it always depends I guess is all about luck. Hey did you know hows KH and this days? Last time I was there it was when they verly change to the horrible booths the have now. There was only one that was busy most of the time.

Happy 4th July guys

Baldy Cruiser
07-04-09, 14:37
Thanx 4 the info darthraider666 I would try to call hope theres a chances one of the other two are open. N yeah your right about the last thing you say it always depends I guess is all about luck. Hey did you know hows KH and this days? Last time I was there it was when they verly change to the horrible booths the have now. There was only one that was busy most of the time.

Happy 4th July guys
I was in King Henry's yesterday. Had a great time as usual.
I always wear thin shorts with no underwear. Chatted with Midori for a while.
Then got some killer dances from her. She has a nice tight spinner body, cute face with little B titties. On song #2, she pulled out my rock hard woodie & began stroking it. She said, "You shoulda brought a condom". I said, I did!!

I handed it to her, she slipped it on & rode me good!! I gripped her tiny waist & pumped her up & down on my shaft!! Her pussy was tight & she got nice & wet. She turned around to face me, & actually sat in my lap while fucking me & had her arms around my neck. She was talking dirty in my ear. She started kissing me & I grabbed her hips & ass & guided her all over my dick!!
I busted a Big Old Nut & man did that feel GOOD!!!!

Baldy Cruiser
07-04-09, 15:00
Paid a visit to STARZ last Sunday.

Some nice looking dancers in there. Royalty was looking good. But I just couldn't resist my old fav - "ENTICE". She got some new titties last year & they are looking good!! She is a tall drink of water - 5' 10". And her booty is one of the best ever!!! You could rest a pitcher of beer on it!! LOL.

I chatted with her a while, then we went upstairs. The first few songs I just sucked on her titties while reaching around & grabbing her Ass Cheeks.

Next couple a songs, I had her turn around & I pretty much rimmed her while kissing & grabbin that ass. She wouldn't let my tounge reach her pussy lips, but I was deep in that ass with my tounge. Not much stick shifting, but she is a classy lady. Beautiful girl that will do takeout.

Sweeney kept my Miller Lites coming & there were some major hotties in there!!! I love this place.

DarthRaider666
07-05-09, 11:04
Paid a visit to STARZ last Sunday.

Next couple a songs, I had her turn around & I pretty much rimmed her while kissing & grabbin that ass. She wouldn't let my tounge reach her pussy lips, but I was deep in that ass with my tounge.

To each his own BC, but man I couldn't do that with these chicks in the club man. You don't know who's tounge has been there before yours, espcecially not up her ass man.

Sweeney kept my Miller Lites coming & there were some major hotties in there!!! I love this place.

Miller Lites from Sweeney? What a waste of talent. I understand the man cannot just pour drinks straight from the bottle, but Sweeney does pour a nice stiff Mai-Tai.

I like the Sunday day shift as well, laid back. Most all of the girls speak "Russian" upstairs in the booths, at the minimum. Some speak "French". And some are fluent in all languages in the booths, although I never speak Greek.

B Malibu
07-06-09, 00:45
To each his own BC, but man I couldn't do that with these chicks in the club man. You don't know who's tounge has been there before yours, espcecially not up her ass man.

Miller Lites from Sweeney? What a waste of talent. I understand the man cannot just pour drinks straight from the bottle, but Sweeney does pour a nice stiff Mai-Tai.

I like the Sunday day shift as well, laid back. Most all of the girls speak "Russian" upstairs in the booths, at the minimum. Some speak "French". And some are fluent in all languages in the booths, although I never speak Greek.
Sweeney works at Starz too?

DarthRaider666
07-06-09, 12:28
Sweeney works at Starz too?

Yes, and sometimes Lucky (from KH8) works the bar on Sunday.

B Malibu
07-06-09, 21:12
Yes, and sometimes Lucky (from KH8) works the bar on Sunday.
Aaaahh... Lucky, now I would love to get at that!

DarthRaider666
07-08-09, 12:40
Aaaahh... Lucky, now I would love to get at that!The line forms behind me.

Oh, and Jerikson40, I went to Stars the other day and got my Jasmine experience. You were correct. Actually I thought her boobs were too big, I like em big but perky and hers were kind droopy. But, it sure felt good when she got down on her knees and started doing what she does with em!

Genesfire
07-09-09, 21:43
Aaaahh. Lucky, now I would love to get at that! Lucky looks good & she is very smart!

Yes she rocks!

Rockstar/Superhero

So be it

So shall it be!

Malilbu you have class!

Hi 5 to you!

Baldy Cruiser
07-10-09, 12:22
Hey buddy.

Let's meet up in First King tomorrow around 3 or 4.

They got a Birthday Party going on & Princess will be there struttin her Big Titties around the stage!!

What's up with Wild Bill. Tell him to join us. BMalilbu come on over & join us.
Darth, Oswalt, Chest, come join the party!!

B Malibu
07-10-09, 22:27
Hey buddy.

They got a Birthday Party going on & Princess will be there struttin her Big Titties around the stage!!

Love too, but outta' town this weekend. You guys have fun!!

Oswalt
07-10-09, 23:22
Sounds good to me BC. I was actually in there today but what the hell can't miss a party. Didn't dance with Princess today but damn those titties looked good.

How about 3:30 - 400.

Kcwood73
07-12-09, 00:13
I will be traveling to the area in a few weeks and I'm looking for some info. I know it's a little out of the area but can anyone give me so info on the Blue Zebra in North Hollywood, the Hollywood board is pretty dead so I thought I try here. Are the VIPs topless or nude? How much mileage can you expect on average? When is the best time to visit? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Baldy Cruiser
07-12-09, 00:53
Met up with Sticks at First King.
He rolled up in his Prowler.

First King has excellent security. Great guys at the door. Travis was at the window & playin dj. Lisa at the bar. Princess looking ever so awesome!!!

The birthday party was for Mercedes. I got a pic of Mercedes, Tiffany (from Starz) & Mystery.

Kai & Sticks got jiggy wit it. Girls on stage gettin their freaks on!!!

A great time was had by all. Thanks to Ashley & your brother for buyin me those beers!! Great to meet you guys.

Genesfire
07-12-09, 09:10

First King has excellent security. Great guys at the door. Travis was at the window & playin dj. Lisa at the bar. Princess looking ever so awesome!

The birthday party was for Mercedes. I got a pic of Mercedes, Tiffany (from Starz) & Mystery.

Kai & Sticks got jiggy wit it. Girls on stage gettin their freaks on!

A great time was had by all. Thanks to Ashley & your brother for buyin me those beers!! Great to meet you guys.

BALDY CRUISER :)The car is not mine but it cool 2 take a photo by it

I love being me!

Yes it was a good time it was rock and roll!

Superheo/Rockstar

So be it

So shall it be!!

DarthRaider666
07-12-09, 14:40

First King has excellent security. Great guys at the door. Travis was at the window & playin dj. Lisa at the bar. Princess looking ever so awesome!!!

BALDY CRUISER :)My god, Mystery looks horrible in that picture. The girl is going downhill fast! Mystery was very pretty when I first met her about maybe 4 years ago. But, she always "miscounted" the dances I did with her. I would count 3, she would say we did 4 or 5. Now, you know if it happens once, I'll mark it down to me as being drunk and not being able to remember. The second time I will really question it. But EVERY time? So naturally now she gets no lapdance money from me. Tiffany looks pretty good in that picture.

I see Sticks was ridin' high on Kai's ass! So that's what Kai looks like from the from huh? I still remember this post about her from Baldy. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=749294#post749294
I may have to go investigate one day during the dayshift. Baldy, has Kai lost weight? The girl in the picture you posted, her ass looks huge, Kai in this picture, her ass looks smaller.

Oh, and Sticks I saw you on the street heading into Starz last Sunday!! I was driving by on my way home.

Genesfire
07-12-09, 18:43
My god, Mystery looks horrible in that picture. The girl is going downhill fast! Mystery was very pretty when I first met her about maybe 4 years ago. But, she always "miscounted" the dances I did with her. I would count 3, she would say we did 4 or 5. Now, you know if it happens once, I'll mark it down to me as being drunk and not being able to remember. The second time I will really question it. But EVERY time? So naturally now she gets no lapdance money from me. Tiffany looks pretty good in that picture.

I see Sticks was ridin' high on Kai's ass! So that's what Kai looks like from the from huh? I still remember this post about her from Baldy. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=749294#post749294
I may have to go investigate one day during the dayshift. Baldy, has Kai lost weight? The girl in the picture you posted, her ass looks huge, Kai in this picture, her ass looks smaller.

Oh, and Sticks I saw you on the street heading into Starz last Sunday!! I was driving by on my way home.Good to be seen my brother!

For I am a star!

RockStar/SuperHero

So Be It

So Shall It Be!

Member #4870
07-12-09, 23:04
Anyone been to skin gentlemen's club in West los Angeles?

Thanks

Finbar Saunder
07-13-09, 12:46
Oh, and Sticks I saw you on the street heading into Starz last Sunday!! I was driving by on my way home.Don't know how you can do that Darth, my car automatically pulls in whenever I try to drive past Starz. I have to avoid the whole of Rosecranz and Crenshaw.

Hadezh
07-13-09, 18:30

First King is definately the place to be now a days.

Most of the pictures I see of Princess do her no justice. I have seen her many a times in dark and in light and she is way better looking in person.

First time I saw her I did not get a dance from her because I figured she was too hot to give any decent milage and I was on a mission that day lol

My bad, she is a absolutely fantastic!

ChestRockwell
07-13-09, 19:41
Hey buddy.

Thanks for the invite BC, I'm sure I'll run into you there, eventually!

BTW, have you ever fooled around with "Austin" at Starz?

Brick shithouse, a little older, but with the right amount of coaxing she will get wild. Doesn't do the deed in the club, but you can pretty much do whatever you want to her and she does offer takeout. She called me on Sunday and seems hot to trot...Anyone else had any experience with her?

CR

Ferd Berfel
07-14-09, 04:37
I will be traveling to the area in a few weeks and I'm looking for some info. I know it's a little out of the area but can anyone give me so info on the Blue Zebra in North Hollywood, the Hollywood board is pretty dead so I thought I try here. Are the VIPs topless or nude? How much mileage can you expect on average? When is the best time to visit? Any info would be helpful.Blue Zebra has both topless and nude VIPs, depending on what you pay for.

As for mileage, it's been my experience that there are two areas in Southern California where the dancers usually put out. Those are Gardena and the City of Industry. Not every dancer offers high mileage in those clubs but at any visit, there are probably a few ladies who do, especially once they get to know you. Anywhere else, it's iffy. The last time I was in the Blue Zebra, some dancers pushed the limits but a lot didn't.

Genesfire
07-14-09, 17:36

BALDY CRUISER :)For being part of the Sticks Army

And Making me a star!

SuperHero/Rockstar

So it is

So shall it be!

HE

Member #4870
07-15-09, 02:54
I've been to Rio (Gardena) and have been offered VIP room.

I guess i'll have to check out.

Moments
07-18-09, 15:24

Greetings from Memphis,

The last time I was at 1st King, the porn star Cherokee was a dancer there, I miss the 90s!

Baldy Cruiser
07-21-09, 16:29
Buy Princess a "lemon drop drink". It's her favorite.

She gives great dances when she is drunk. Lol.

Nothing better than suckin back an ice cold brewski at First King on a hot day!!! Followed by some quality lap dances from Princess!!

Genesfire
07-21-09, 21:52
Buy Princess a "lemon drop drink". It's her favorite.

She gives great dances when she is drunk. LOL.

Nothing better than suckin back an ice cold brewski at First King on a hot day! Followed by some quality lap dances from Princess!

BALDY CRUISER Yes friends Princess is cool!

& Cruiser happy you dig the comic book I'm' in!

So says The superhero/RockStar

So be it

So shall it be!

Nitescape
07-22-09, 13:32
Yo fellas, couple noob questions:

(I asked these on the OC strip board, but can't seem to get much help there, other than one person's PMs)

1) If the going rate is.10 to.15 for a dance, where songs are cut short to only 2 to 3 minutes, isn't that a bit of a rip? !

(If you run the numbers, you could spend 105 bones for 21 minutes (max) of lap dancing. A hooker er umm escort would give you FS for 30 minutes for close to the same price.)

2) Being a noob but also greedy, I'd like to know just how much touching and stroking I can expect to be able to do. I mean, if I get a lap dance, can I stroke her chest and rear, or am I going to get static from her or the bouncer?

3) I've been told that at some strip clubs, there is a bouncer who will watch like a hawk, and stand there with a clipboard, etc...... I'm guessing nobody in their right mind, is subjecting themselves to this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Oh yeah, and one other thing I was wondering, is how do you know the girl isn't going to renig in the VIP room?

I've been told you can use a test lap dance for a gauge as to what you'll get, but I would think that it'd be quite common for girls to promise all kinds of BJ, HJ and FS, and then once in there and you've paid, they renege.

Uofm58
07-23-09, 10:49
I went Monday and walked in almost as soon as they opened. Had a great time, you fella's were right about Princess. The Bomb!

I got her a lemon drop, but she didn't have a chance to finish it before I had to go, but she was damn good sober!

Hadezh
07-24-09, 02:35
Checked out a new club last sat.

Well not so new, been there about three years ago. Was not that impressed then.

The place looks run down on the outside but is real nice on the inside.

$10 cover plus 1 drink at $5. Full nude so no booze.

The ladies are fantastic looking. OMG I am talking 7.5 to 9.5 on the real!

Lap dances happen either in a louge type area with multiple couches on in a hall type area that leads to the stage with couches against the wall.

Two songs for $40.

Got first dance from girl named Violet. Dirty blonde hair, fantastic breats and great body. Looks a 8.5 easy. Let me touch breasts and legs. As long as panties were on let me touch panty area but once my hands got to the couchie area always backed away. When she pulled her panties down would not let me hands get any where near her couch. Would not even let me touch hips or inner thigh when panties were down.

Hot girl and probably good dances compared to most places with similiar talent but I am just too use to the action at 1stKing and KH8.

Got a dance from another girl just as hot. Her nipples are pierced. Has even more rules then the last one. Allows me to touch her hips and legs but will not even let me slide my fingers into her stockings or touch her breats.

If all your looking for if some grindage and some touching of really hot girls this may be the place for you.

Maybe some of the girls will see you outside the club but I get the feeling absolutely nothing will happen inside.

All of us were going through a good amount of money on lap dances and a few girls approached us but never once did I get a "extra" feeling. Either the girls play a different game or they are not on the menu. Only been there once so I may just need to adjust to them.

Doctorz
07-25-09, 18:14
Omg, I just went to 1st king for the first time today. A girl immediately walked up to me and said Hi. It was princess, I recognized her from her pics here before she said her name. I got a dance, rubber went, followed by princess' pierced mouth. My fingers went wandering. I took a sniff. Cock went soft. This chicks puss smelled like a trash can at Redondo Pier filled with rotting bait. I may try again but not with princess. I came home washed my hands with soap and they still smelled like squid an hour later. Why did I do that? I know better!

Member #4870
07-26-09, 01:53
Glad to hear cabaret has better looking girls.

Have not gone in a year.

Will have to check out.

Thanks for the info.

Baldy Cruiser
07-26-09, 12:30
Omg, I just went to 1st king for the first time today. A girl immediately walked up to me and said Hi. It was princess, I recognized her from her pics here before she said her name. I got a dance, rubber went, followed by princess' pierced mouth. My fingers went wandering. I took a sniff. Cock went soft. This chicks puss smelled like a trash can at Redondo Pier filled with rotting bait. I may try again but not with princess. I came home washed my hands with soap and they still smelled like squid an hour later. Why did I do that? I know better!
This dude is a jack ass. He has 3 posts. His first post, June -07, he states that Tammy's pussy smelled like rotting bait. Here he makes up the same story with Princess. Jackson should ban this turd from this site.

BALDY CRUISER

Marlowe
07-26-09, 16:28
This dude is a jack ass. He has 3 posts. His first post, June -07, he states that Tammy's pussy smelled like rotting bait. Here he makes up the same story with Princess. Jackson should ban this turd from this site.

BALDY CRUISER

Be serious, BC. If he is going to allow Hizark/Hargow to pollute the forum, why would he ban this turd. At least his stupid posts are less frequent. Nobody believes him, so why worry about it?

Genesfire
07-26-09, 17:10
Be serious, BC. If he is going to allow Hizark/Hargow to pollute the forum, why would he ban this turd. At least his stupid posts are less frequent. Nobody believes him, so why worry about it?Keep it cool my brother

You know her for being the real cool person she is

So all is good!

So says The SuperHero/RockStar

So Be it

So Shall it be

MrJose
07-26-09, 18:28

BALDY CRUISERHey Baldy,

Is latte still at Kings?

Member #4870
07-27-09, 00:14
Was in gardena this afternoon about 5:00 pm

Noticed that King Henry, first King and Barbary Coast were closed.

Are they always closed on Sundays?

Hmmm.

Member #4870
07-27-09, 00:20
Baldy, I've seen princess at the sc and totally agree with you.

The gentlemen does bring up a point.

I've frequented joints (in commerce, south gate, los angeles etc.)

And once in a while have come across a lady with that "odor" problem.

It is possible.

Peace!

Okay Playa
07-27-09, 12:50
Latte is still at Kings. Saw her curse out a customer after a dance last week. Very entertaining, but after that. She was in a bad mood and didn't do any extras.

On Sundays, only Starz is open.

Baldy Cruiser
07-27-09, 16:56
Was in gardena this afternoon about 5:00 pm
Noticed that King Henry, first King and Barbary Coast were closed.
Are they always closed on Sundays?
Hmmm.
Yes. They are always closed on Sunday.
Only STARZ is open on Sunday.

BALDY CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
07-27-09, 17:09
Keep it cool my brother

You know her for being the real cool person she is

So all is good!

So says The SuperHero/RockStar

So Be it

So Shall it be
Thanks dude. Love your comic!!
Kids of Widney High ROCK!!!!

Hadezh
07-28-09, 03:34
Want to put my support behind Princess as well.

This girl looks dynamite and never once have I had a problem with how she smells. Princess is fantastic by my standards and I am pretty picky when it comes to where I am spending my hard earned cash.

Personally atm she is my favorite strip club girl.

MrJose
07-28-09, 10:24
Latte is still at Kings. Saw her curse out a customer after a dance last week. Very entertaining, but after that. She was in a bad mood and didn't do any extras.

On Sundays, only Starz is open.Thanks for the info.

I go there like twiece a month on Fridays or Saturdays, but I can never catch up with her.

G Steve
07-28-09, 13:39

On Sundays, only Starz is open.Do you know if Keyago still dances at 1st King? One of my all time favorites.

Genesfire
07-28-09, 15:12
Thanks dude. Love your comic!!
Kids of Widney High ROCK!!!!

BALDY CRUISER :)Happy you dig it

SuperHero/RockStar.

So be it.

So shall it be.

Sanptn
07-29-09, 12:34
Guys,

I am visiting LA for the first time and will arrive late on Friday evening. After RTFF'ing, I have narrowed down on visiting either one of three clubs; Starz, First Kings and King Henry.

Can you please recommend the best of these three since I will have one night (Fri) before I get tangled with family & friends.

Normus Johnson
07-29-09, 15:26
Guys,

I am visiting LA for the first time and will arrive late on Friday evening. After RTFF'ing, I have narrowed down on visiting either one of three clubs; Starz, First Kings and King Henry.

Can you please recommend the best of these three since I will have one night (Fri) before I get tangled with family & friends.

I'm from NY - so I don't get to LA as much as I like but I have also been in this situation. I stay by the airport FYI.

My suggestion would be to spend the time at KH8 and Starz - they are close together with KH8 being a good spot to get your bearings - then head over to Starz as its around the corner ( and a little more upscale to end the night).
Normus Johsnon

Black Ice 21
07-29-09, 16:14
Sweet,

I would recommend First Kings then finish up with Starz. They are right down the street from each other as well. Normus Johnson's suggestion was good however, KH8 has gone down somewhat and some of their better girls have migrated to First Kings. If you get to LA in the early afternoon before 6pm you can hit all 3 free of charge and investigate for yourself. Admission is free in all three before 6pm. They have varying covers after. They are all within a 2 mile radius of one another (maybe closer).

Approximate locations:

Starz: On Rosecrans just east of Crenshaw (1 block)

First Kings: On Western just south of Rosecrans (1 block)

KH8: On Crenshaw and 135th St (I believe). Its between Rosecrans and El Segundo.

Ass Lover
07-30-09, 00:27
First of all a shout out to BC -- Have not bought you a beer in a while, will do when I see you next.

Hit up KH today, Lisa was behind the bar looking dam good.

The curtains behind the DJ are actually the girls new dressing room not a private dance area. Interesting but bad news. I was there about 3pm the place was dead -- about 8 girls some good looking -- all new -- the old crew is gone.

The new girls suck not in looks but in attitude. Headed to Stars after a couple of beers -- had a much better time :).

Good Luck at KH.

Yours

Half Amazing
08-01-09, 12:55
Has anyone gotten any dances from Kamoni at KH8? Her ass is amazing! Wanted to get some intel on her. Does she offer "take-out"?

Thanks fellas.

Porno Frank
08-02-09, 06:41
I went to king henry on a Saturday night. The back where they used to have the lapdances is gone and thats true. Thats their locker room. It was really dead at the club and the girls atitudes where not the greatest. I checked into the barbory coast and they had a few girls but you noticed a better atitude from the girls and they give some pretty good lap dances there.

Baldy Cruiser
08-02-09, 13:08
Had some fun at First King. Said hi to Barbara, the manager at the bar.
Sucked back some suds while "Tasty" played with my tool.

Got some killer dances from Tasty, Kai & of course the ever so lovely & goddess like - "Princess".

Man, I had a good time!!!

Icecool2
08-02-09, 19:10
Yo fellas, couple noob questions:

(I asked these on the OC strip board, but can't seem to get much help there, other than one person's PMs)

1) If the going rate is.10 to.15 for a dance, where songs are cut short to only 2 to 3 minutes, isn't that a bit of a rip? !

(If you run the numbers, you could spend 105 bones for 21 minutes (max) of lap dancing. A hooker er umm escort would give you FS for 30 minutes for close to the same price.)

2) Being a noob but also greedy, I'd like to know just how much touching and stroking I can expect to be able to do. I mean, if I get a lap dance, can I stroke her chest and rear, or am I going to get static from her or the bouncer?

3) I've been told that at some strip clubs, there is a bouncer who will watch like a hawk, and stand there with a clipboard, etc...... I'm guessing nobody in their right mind, is subjecting themselves to this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Oh yeah, and one other thing I was wondering, is how do you know the girl isn't going to renig in the VIP room?

I've been told you can use a test lap dance for a gauge as to what you'll get, but I would think that it'd be quite common for girls to promise all kinds of BJ, HJ and FS, and then once in there and you've paid, they renege.I'm a strip club rookie, and primarily interested in Stars and First King. My questions are similar to the ones above.

Basically, isn't it a better deal to go with an escort for a quickie or 1/2 hour at $100 or under, that a strip club. How much does an average trip to a strip club cost, with dances? (how much are the dances, say for a newbie like me?)

And how much would say, 3 songs and some "extras" -- so I could finish cost, usually? (I know it may be different for everyone, but any suggestions/experiences will help.)

Thanks

Eeros
08-02-09, 22:18
& of course the ever so lovely & goddess like - "Princess".
Saw her about 2 weeks ago. Never posted for some reason. Just been to busy. For the 1st time in my life I took the BC approach: shorts. Man was she quick on those ;-)
She still is the number one once it comes to clubs.

Stinkass
08-03-09, 00:34
Thanks for the info!

I will be in LA tomorrow and would like to send some time at FK or Starz.

I went to KH8 about 2 years ago after reading this forum and was blown away!

Nothing like that here in San Diego.

Thanks for the info guys.

Sweet,

I would recommend First Kings then finish up with Starz. They are right down the street from each other as well. Normus Johnson's suggestion was good however, KH8 has gone down somewhat and some of their better girls have migrated to First Kings. If you get to LA in the early afternoon before 6pm you can hit all 3 free of charge and investigate for yourself. Admission is free in all three before 6pm. They have varying covers after. They are all within a 2 mile radius of one another (maybe closer).

Approximate locations:

Starz: On Rosecrans just east of Crenshaw (1 block)

First Kings: On Western just south of Rosecrans (1 block)

KH8: On Crenshaw and 135th St (I believe). Its between Rosecrans and El Segundo.

B Malibu
08-03-09, 03:06
I'm a strip club rookie, and primarily interested in Stars and First King. My questions are similar to the ones above.

Basically, isn't it a better deal to go with an escort for a quickie or 1/2 hour at $100 or under, that a strip club. How much does an average trip to a strip club cost, with dances? (how much are the dances, say for a newbie like me?)

And how much would say, 3 songs and some "extras" -- so I could finish cost, usually? (I know it may be different for everyone, but any suggestions/experiences will help.)

Thanks
Answers: Yes, it probably is a better deal to go with an escort or an mp, but strip clubs are just a way for us to mix things up a bit. It can get pricey, but when setting off to the the strip club, it becomes all about the mystery of what "may" come about.

Clubs like First King and King Henry are not "high roller" estabs, but they're a hell of a lot of fun, and you'll get very little pressure from the dancers. These places either have none, or very small cover charges, no drink minimums, and dances are about 15 bucks/song. However, if you're on a budget and you just want to get off, most girls will negotiate a particular service with you and will specify whether or not it will include the cost of the songs.

Example 1: While sitting at the bar, Tender comes up to me and grabs my crotch. She asks if I want to get nasty in the back? I say fook yeah, and what's that gonna' set me back? She says 100 for everything. I inquire if that includes the songs, and she says yep - 100 all inclusive baby, but try to nut within 3 songs.

Example 2: I sit next to Precious and strike up a convo. As we chat, I run my hand gently up her leg, eventually reaching her thigh. With no defense, my hand slips inside her G, when she mentions we should take this to the booth. I say cool, and she says she'll make me happy. I say, how about 60 for a sloppy bj, and boom, off to the races.

Get the idea?

Now, there are some other high mileage joints that have rather large VIP areas, with beds even, but most certainly the house will count the songs and wants their cut, then the girl will want her tip on top of that. It can go from anywhere from 10/song in a common booth area or something like 5 songs in the VIP for 120, then the girl may say she wants 200 for a bj.

This scenario can get expensive in a big hurry, but it's a rush every monger needs to experience.

Good Luck, and just be cool, but more importantly, just have some fun and enjoy upping your strip club IQ.

Hadezh
08-03-09, 17:48
I think the strip clubs are more for the guys who are into something more then just the physical thing.

If it was just physical I would hit the main tracks, find some hot ass chick who would be more then willing to bone me for $60 or maybe even $40 sometimes.

At a strip club I am rarely let down as I can watch the girls for 30 mins or so and this alone gives me the information I need to tell if the girl will rock my world or not.

I go to 1st Kings now, use to be KH8, because these girls are willing to go a long way.

About 14 months ago a girl name Precious at KH8 (not the one working there now, this girl has disappeared) just straight rocked my world. Once she got ANAL on me in the back dance booths that no longer exist! Another time she bounced up on down on my knob in one of the booths on the side that everyone can see. She did not care and quite honestly it was a rush for me.

The girls there now are not quite this wild but they are on the same level and quite honestly that is what I go to strip clubs for.

Also if you think about it we are in a club, not explosing the community in general to our actions and if crazy things were being allowed by society this is probably the kind of place it would be allowed.

Baldy Cruiser
08-04-09, 18:57
I can spend 2, 3 or 4 hours in a strip club & really have a great time. Suckin back beers & talking with the ladies. Yes, watching the talent on stage. Chatting with the bartender, the dj, the manager, etc.

It does get expensive, and at times you can drop some serious cash, but it truly is a good time!!! Cooling off with the nice air conditioning. I wear paper thin shorts with no underwear. Sitting at the bar or at a table, many girls will reach under & play with your tool.

20 years ago I used to drive to Vegas for the great lap dances at The Crazy Horse. Now I have just as good a time at First King, King Henry's & STARZ. I don't go to Barbary Coast, because there is no booze.

BALDY (BringOnTheBimbos) CRUISER :)

Icecool2
08-05-09, 00:56
Thanks for all your great insights, advice, and wisdom.

I probably will head down to Starz or First King this week or next.

Baldy Cruiser
08-09-09, 00:05
No more Wild Goose.

I lived there from 1984 to 2002.

RIP. Wow!!

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_12993793?IADID=Search-www.dailybreeze.com-www.dailybreeze.com

BALDY CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
08-09-09, 00:09
I got Latte's digits.

Sat. afternoon. Hung out with my friend & Wild Bill & Sticks. Phoenix had her birthday celebration goin on. Her friend Shante was there. Wow!!

Latte was there helping decorate for Phoenix. I got some killer dances & her digits. I plan on bangin her tomorrow.

Saw Lucky. Gave her a hug & some kisses. :)

G Steve
08-09-09, 14:08
No more Wild Goose.

RIP. Wow!!

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_12993793?IADID=Search-www.dailybreeze.com-www.dailybreeze.com

BALDY CRUISERNot my favorite spot to attend but still sorry to see it go. This will just limit choices.

Member #4870
08-09-09, 22:01
Century lounge is supposed to be closing at the end of August.

Sign of the times gentlemen.

I've visited a few clubs during what would be called "peak hours" and sometimes the girls outnumber the males. These are well established joints.

This is sad! 1

Hadezh
08-09-09, 22:35
Took a couple friends to 1st Kings Sat night.

It seems the girls are better during the day but there were still 3 or 4 girls we had tons of fun with.

Did not get their names. Want to say it was Sexy, Sincere and Stallion. Couple other cuties there as well.

Tons of fun

Genesfire
08-10-09, 11:28
I got Latte's digits.

Sat. afternoon. Hung out with my friend & Wild Bill & Sticks. Phoenix had her birthday celebration goin on. Her friend Shante was there. Wow!!

Latte was there helping decorate for Phoenix. I got some killer dances & her digits. I plan on bangin her tomorrow.

BALDY CRUISER :)Are the man!

And by the way Phoenix Rocks!

So be it

So shall it be!

Rock Star/ SuperHero!!

Half Amazing
08-10-09, 12:58
I got Latte's digits.

Latte is such a hottie!! Let us know how it goes. :)

Oswalt
08-10-09, 23:09
Baldy - was Shante the one who used to work at KH? Had some great dances from her in the past. Latte sure looks good.

Genesfire
08-13-09, 23:28
Baldy - was Shante the one who used to work at KH? Had some great dances from her in the past. Latte sure looks good.She is the one & the same!!

So says The Rock Star/SuperHero

So be it

So Shall it be!

Hadezh
08-14-09, 00:11
My fav girl was not returning my calls today so I hit up 1st Kings.

Was not in the best of moods but Eternity and some good booze got me into a much better state of mind. She is thicker then I usually go but the girl gives amazing lap dances with allot of attention to all the right spots.

Princess was there in all of her beauty and of course she got some of my cash.

Sincere also gave me some top quality lap dances.

Did not even bother checking out KH8. Do not like how they have totally gotten rid of the booths behind the DJ.

Erick 1966
08-14-09, 01:57
I go to KH time to time I also would like some info on Kamoni, never seen a ass like that!

LookslikeLE
08-14-09, 11:41
Century lounge is supposed to be closing at the end of August.

Sign of the times gentlemen.

I've visited a few clubs during what would be called "peak hours" and sometimes the girls outnumber the males. These are well established joints.

This is sad! 1

I got a tour of the place a few days ago. There is an old bowling ally in the back and an old nightclub. I have never been in the place before but it looked stuck in the 60's

Ben Davis
08-14-09, 19:48
If those booths could talk, amazing sexcapades back then, hot ass babes riding you hard, great bj's and amazing hand jobs with a titty finish. With no upsell! I miss those days and some amazing ladies, a few that did take-out. If I could only find Madison or Allday.

RIP

Jason Hard
08-14-09, 19:53
Damn that girl is Smokin Hot! Nice work, guess I should visit Phoenix sometime.

I got Latte's digits.

TheHuntsman
08-15-09, 10:14
Yeah, the Century was a great place to go to back in the day. Well back in the day to me is the late 90's and early, EARLY 2000's. I remember when it was packed, hot girls all over and 2 stages going at once. I also remember getting A LOT of extra action in those booths with no up-sell or extra charge. It was like some girls just did 'because they were fucking horny and loved it! Now it's like an xtra 20 to play with some titties. I still have to go say my goodbyes before they close. I hope my last 2 favorites will be there.

Oswalt
08-15-09, 23:20
Went to KH about 4:00 since I had not been for awhile. First thing I noticed is that they have put up a drape by the lap dance area. Not as thick as the old one but at least its something. Thats about it for the good news. Didn't recognize any of the dancers and for the hour that I was there only Layla asked for a dance but I turned it down. This place has really changed, they need to get some of the old girls back.

Over to First King about 5:30 and they were getting ready for a party for Tropic Thunder? No Princess, no Kia, so one beer and out. Guess not every day is a winner on the circuit.

Jerikson40
08-16-09, 11:53
I'm curious...I know that Princess is a fan favorite here, but personally I've never, I guess, clicked with her. She just seems like someone who's not really into it, and just going thru the motions. And whenever I've gotten dances from her, they're kinda, well, weird or something. Ever gotten a lap dance from a girl who's never really done it before, and isn't sure how you're supposesd to do it? Well, Princess will grab the junk (after a few dances), and then just kinda squeeze it or bang it around. Maybe she just senses I'm not that into her in the first place.

On the other hand, my last trip to Starz was, well, amazing. Almost all the dances I got were great, and the girls were really trying to go the extra mile. And the songs during the day shift were LONG!! Seemed like they'd never end. Another reason I like Starz so much.

I then headed over to FK, and got an insane dance from a slender girl (didn't get her name), who, as soon as the first song started, did some stick shifting inder my shorts and was giving it a lot of attention. After a couple of songs I was done.

BTW, anyone have any good dances from Sincere recently? She looks pretty hot, but past experiences with her haven't been good. She's another who doesn't seem to get it...

Oswalt
08-19-09, 18:45
Baldy already gave you advice on how to loosen up Princess - buy her a lemondrop or two.

Sincere does look good but the one time I got a dance from her, she delivered less than talked about.

Baldy Cruiser
08-22-09, 12:51
Are the man!
And by the way Phoenix Rocks!
So be it
So shall it be!
Rock Star/ SuperHero!!
STICKS, Happy Birthday!!

I couldn't make it into STARZ for your Birthday Bash.
I had tickets to the Dodger game. Got my picture taken with Fernando Valenzuela & the 81 trophy. Had to donate to the THINK CURE charity.$100. Allways a good thing.

Hope you got your freak on with the ladies. Was DARTH in there? Haven't heard from him in a few. Hope he's ok.

BALDY CRUISER

Ramon Ayala
08-23-09, 05:22
Has any one been to Gold Diggers on Santa Monica and Western?

This was my 3rd time and each time it gets better. Got to love the Thai/Viet girls.

Half Amazing
08-23-09, 13:10

This was my 3rd time and each time it gets better. Got to love the Thai/Viet girls.

I've never heard of it. Is there a cover? Full nude or just topless? What the ages of the dancers? Give us the details.

Ghost323
08-23-09, 16:12

This was my 3rd time and each time it gets better. Got to love the Thai/Viet girls.Dude,

I live like two blocks away from there and been curious to go in but never have. Have heard a few stories. Care to share some more info? I sent you a pm too if thats cool.

FaceMan675
08-23-09, 18:40
No more Wild Goose.

RIP. Wow!!

BALDY CRUISERI used too live there too. So who was your favorite Goose Girl? I used to go there during the day shift. Stayce ( blonde,natural 36c's ) was my all time fav. When she quit I stoped going there regularly.

I'll miss their lunches. They made a great beef dip sandwich. I would have gone ther just for the food;-)

Ramon Ayala
08-24-09, 02:57
I've never heard of it. Is there a cover? Full nude or just topless? What the ages of the dancers? Give us the details.-No cover charge

-The girls have bikinis on

-Age of dancers 20's to 30's

-Race: Thai or Viet

The girls dont bother you unless you want to be bother.

ChestRockwell
08-24-09, 15:47
-No cover charge

-The girls have bikinis on

-Age of dancers 20's to 30's

-Race: Thai or Viet

The girls dont bother you unless you want to be bother.

Ramon, I've driven by this place beofre, but I just assumed it was a Tranny bar as it is on Santa Monica boulevard where the ladyboys ply their trade.

found some positive stuff on Yelp about this place, might have to check it out soon.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/gold-diggers-los-angeles

Member #4870
08-24-09, 21:15
So sold diggers is a bikini bar?

I've seen it for many years but thought it was where on went to play pool.
would love more info on this joint as well.

Please pm guys.

Erick 1966
08-27-09, 01:43
Any intel on Kamoni, she is a samona girl with a very big beautiful ass, she dances at KH8

Erick 1966
08-27-09, 01:57
Anyword on Kamoni at KH8, she has a big beautiful ass!

Baldy Cruiser
08-27-09, 14:30
Anyword on Kamoni at KH8, she has a big beautiful ass!
First of all, her name is Kaylani.
Second of all, get your post count up, if you want intel.

BALDY CRUISER

Marlowe
08-27-09, 14:44

BALDY CRUISER

Can we amend that to get your post count up, and do it with posts that communicate info of substance about our hobby. We do not want to create a new set of Hizarks, posting for the sake of posting!

Rail Monkey
08-28-09, 00:56
One of my boys told me about a new spot that features exotic entertainment on Thursdays & Fridays, "Hush Inside The Boom Boom Room" (HIBBR) at 12823 S. Avalon Blvd, half a block south of El Segundo Blvd. At one time, it was the home of the venerable "Eve After Dark", the same nightclub where rapper/producer Dr. Dre got his first DJ gig back in the day. I dropped in there 2 Thursdays ago and was surprised to be greeted immediately by Unique, Tender and Chyna!

On Thursdays, they're open from 4:00pm to 1:00am with a $5 cover charge after 6:00pm. HIBBR features a full bar, pool table, dominoes, flat screen TV-- and topless entertainment and lapping with thick sistas. I saw several familiar faces (and asses) including Unique, Chyna, Love, Tender, Missy, Honey, Satin Doll and Paradise. Lap dances are $15 in open but intimate seating areas at the rear of the room that allow for surprisingly high mileage, especially with the veteran crew.

I'm going to check out their Gentleman's Happy Hour on Friday next. It runs from 4:00pm - 8:00pm with no cover, cheap booze and foot massages, neck rubs and lap dances from sensual bitches!

Half Amazing
08-28-09, 15:36
On Thursdays, they're open from 4:00pm to 1:00am with a $5 cover charge after 6:00pm. HIBBR features a full bar, pool table, dominoes, flat screen TV-- and topless entertainment and lapping with thick sistas. I saw several familiar faces (and asses) including Unique, Chyna, Love, Tender, Missy, Honey, Satin Doll and Paradise. Lap dances are $15 in open but intimate seating areas at the rear of the room that allow for surprisingly high mileage, especially with the veteran crew.

I'm going to check out their Gentleman's Happy Hour on Friday next. It runs from 4:00pm - 8:00pm with no cover, cheap booze and foot massages, neck rubs and lap dances from sensual bitches!One of the dancers you mentioned told me about the spot. I had never heard it it before and I havent been yet. Thanks for the report! How do the other dancers look there? Are there any young ones?

Half Amazing
08-28-09, 15:42

BALDY CRUISERNot trying to pull your card Baldy, but there are 2 dancers there with similar names.

Kaylani is light skinned, prob half white/black dancer, skinny with a OK body. Her stomach is kinda messed up cause she has a kid. Sandy brown hair.

Kamoni is a super thick light skinned black chick, hella HUGE ass like a horse. Very very thick. Has more of a curly hair style and has thick Angelina Jollie lips. You cant miss her ass. Prob the best in the club.

And I totally agree with you about the guy asking for intel on Kamoni; he has to get his post #'s up before asking for intel. Share some info and you will get some info rookies! lol. Stop looking for the easy answers.

Gcube
08-28-09, 16:21
What's up guys hope you guys doing awesome. I felt need it to report this cause thanx to you guys I end up going to stars last night. I used to go to KH but now thats the past. Starz is out if this planet they have some amazing girls I felt I was walking on booty heaven ha. The girls are have some big onion bootys just the way I love then. I got so dances from two girls with big bootys the first one I forgot her name. I think starts with the "s" like sabi or something like that. The second one was celin or zaleen or something like that she is from brazil. N she is thick as hell just how I dream it. LOL. I didn't get some milage but hoping next time I willl. Looking forward for another trip to Starz.

Thanx guys for all the info of this Utopia.

Yngpuller
08-28-09, 17:08
Cut a rookie some slack! It's like discovering a whole new world me personally it makes me angry about how naive/blind I've been before joining this msg forum! Got me wondering about gurls I used to go to school with or date if they've been into the life cause of past experiances when I look back on them! Can't help but think was she a SW? I know I'm not the only one! But when your 18 19 hanging out with da Gang you overlook the possiblities but I'm almost positive some of the groupie nights I use to enjoy some of them had to be SW's.

Not trying to pull your card Baldy, but there are 2 dancers there with similar names.

Kaylani is light skinned, prob half white/black dancer, skinny with a OK body. Her stomach is kinda messed up cause she has a kid. Sandy brown hair.

Kamoni is a super thick light skinned black chick, hella HUGE ass like a horse. Very very thick. Has more of a curly hair style and has thick Angelina Jollie lips. You cant miss her ass. Prob the best in the club.

And I totally agree with you about the guy asking for intel on Kamoni; he has to get his post #'s up before asking for intel. Share some info and you will get some info rookies! lol. Stop looking for the easy answers.

Rail Monkey
08-29-09, 01:07
One of the dancers you mentioned told me about the spot. I had never heard it it before and I havent been yet. Thanks for the report! How do the other dancers look there? Are there any young ones?

I dropped by Hush after posting last night. New faces included:

- Dream: late 20's, pretty-assed redbone, nice lips, big butt and her own perky titties (she's back dancing from Texas & private party circuit)
- Lady ____?: sexy/polished vibe, mid-20's, smooth, chocolate-skinned, pretty face, bangin' cheeks/thighs/titties
- The Truth: mid-20's, supa-thick, big booty, flat stomach--shot Silly String from her ass & took a Miller for a cheek walk
- Brown Sugar: disappeared into the ceiling on the pole while ass clappin' & then grabbed Chyna & flipped her upside down into a handstand with simulated 69... a real crowd pleaser!
- Jamaican Ectasy: 30-ish, light-skinned, thick, long-tongued sista with huge, creamy yella titties

I talked to the guy running the club. During the day, it's a local watering hole & sports bar but his long term goal seems to be adding more exotic entertainment as the demand increases...

Baldy Cruiser
08-29-09, 11:36
Not trying to pull your card Baldy, but there are 2 dancers there with similar names.

My bad.
Thanks for the clarification.

Gonna have to head over to the Hush real soon. And get Tenderized.
I wonder if that is the Dream that used to dance at FK.

BALDY CRUISER

Rail Monkey
08-30-09, 17:33
I wonder if that is the Dream that used to dance at FK.

BALDY CRUISER

Are you referring to the skinny, brown-skinned, Michael Jackson-looking "Dream" who worked at FK with Merecedes Ashley 10-12 years ago? If so, it isn't the same Dream...

Baldy Cruiser
08-30-09, 18:17
Are you referring to the skinny, brown-skinned, Michael Jackson-looking "Dream" who worked at FK with Merecedes Ashley 10-12 years ago? If so, it isn't the same Dream...
No. This Dream that was at First King about a year ago.
Obviously, she did do take-out. Lol.

Member #4870
08-30-09, 23:36
Mercedes ashley worked at First King?

I didn't know about that.

Baldy, care to share some stories about Mercedes?

Hadezh
08-31-09, 00:17
No. This Dream that was at First King about a year ago.
Obviously, she did do take-out. Lol.

Hey Baldy do you know where Dream is now? I saw her a long time ago but lost contact. Would love to see her again. Really nice girl with zero drama attached...just the way I like em ;-)

Baldy Cruiser
09-01-09, 01:13
Hey Baldy do you know where Dream is now? I saw her a long time ago but lost contact. Would love to see her again. Really nice girl with zero drama attached...just the way I like em ;-)
No. She was living in Carson about a year ago. Her number changed & she stopped working at FK.

I allways wanted to hook up with Dice, but she was long gone too. Remember Dice?

BALDY CRUISER

Hadezh
09-01-09, 17:13
No. She was living in Carson about a year ago. Her number changed & she stopped working at FK.

I allways wanted to hook up with Dice, but she was long gone too. Remember Dice?

BALDY CRUISER

Bummer to hear Dream is out of contact.

Dunno Dice. The only girls I know then a couple dances were Bambi (no extras but amazing hot) Mystery, Sincere and Dream.

Funny now that I go to FK all the time Mystery now works at KH8

Favorite
09-01-09, 22:56
No more Wild Goose.

RIP. Wow!!

BALDY CRUISERI spent time there from around 1982-1987 (I think it was my first strip bar)... spent more time at Bare Elegance before the remodeling (when it was more of a dive bar, without the alcohol... and more action... fucked one of the strippers at the old Bare Elegance)... BLD (before the Lap Dance Revolution)... and before I discovered the First King (always preferred the First King to Ron's Barbary Coast... though at times the FK bouncers were like friction Nazi's) and my tastes turned to beautiful black women.

Wild Goose reminded me of a Frat Bar... cheap booze, no entry fee (if I remember correctly), cheap food specials... and just not a lot of sexy. I remember when the Sheriff/or/the club management made all the girls wear pantyhose... not sexy at all. Not much contact going on... lots of starlet types who'd work there for a few months and then move on.

Remember the petite, white girl (who really looked like the girl next door... think she had pig tails... A cup breasts, decent butt), who was obviously classically trained, who do a solo set of actual dance (ballet, lyrical, etc.). I didn't find her sexy at all, but I did appreciate that she was classically trained.

They did have some interesting characters at the WG... like the dark-haired bartender who was the epitome of the Disco era (slicked back dark hair, open collar shit with the gold chains... a Deney Terio Dance Fever lookalike)... the one waitress who had the Butter face, often dressed in an inappropriate 2-piece Spandex outfit, around her mid 40's with the DD tits... I saw her on at least 3 occasions, shock the shit of her customers by reaching down and pulling her Spandex top up, letting her DD tit fall out (basically, she was an unfriendly woman with no personality, but a nice rack).

My last experience with the Wild Goose was about 2 months ago... business associates/friends were in from Europe and they were at the Wild Goose. They wanted me to join them, but I knew they'd be disappointed by the Goose. I've been with these guys (one was from Italy, another from Serbia/Croatia) in bordellos in Germany (FKK... google them... one of the best is Oase... in Frankfurt... 65 EURO cover charge... 40-50 EURO everytime you take a girl into a room) figured they'd be bored by the cock tease that is the Goose (these guys are used to getting pussy, not teased). I text them I am driving over (its after 11:30 pm) ... and they meet me in the parking lot... they want to go somewhere else... I had told them about King Henry, but the staff at the WG was emphatic that they stay away from KH8... they were scaring these visitors to stay away from KH8, FK and Starz... they gave us some free passes to the Jet Strip, which was boring!!!... the Serbian Croatian guy went into the back room at the Jet Strip and got ripped off for about $200 (no Happy Ending), while the Italian and I, were bored silly at the bar. Actually, after that bad recommendation from their bouncers, I'm happy that at least a couple of their employees will have to find new jobs.

Sorry for rambling... but a cheap neighborhood strip joint with no cover wasn't such a bad deal if you were on a tight budget.

Rail Monkey
09-02-09, 03:38

Baldy, care to share some stories about Mercedes?

Unfortunately, I have no personal experiences to share, but she stays in touch with a girl I know.

What's your GAS mileage like, M05? These days, Mercedes works day shifts at Tropical Lei in Upland, off the 10 Freeway.

Favorite
09-02-09, 15:14

Baldy, care to share some stories about Mercedes?Not so surprising to hear about these Porn Stars working with no cameras. I remember seeing old school porn star Ebony Ayes working at the First King (this must of been the last 80's, early 90's).

She was popular and I never got close to her (I already had regulars at the FK at the time). Don't know if she was doing lap dances at the time. Damn, I'm nearly 50 and feeling old when I can remember back to the days before the friction lap dances.

But in this shitty economy, I've got to think that a lot of the porn stars are working daily in titty bars (I heard film production and good paying jobs are down). So, I am not surprised.

If they can get penetrated in 3 outlets at the same time, I'm sure that dancing in the club away from the film productions is an easy gig.

Marble Brains
09-02-09, 17:34
I checked out “Golddiggers” last Thursday. I arrived around 4pm and stayed about 45 minutes. I was the only customer there until just before I was about to leave.

There were four women present. An asian bartender about 40yrs old, 2 latina dancers (one mid twenties and the other mid thirties), 1 asian dancer (mid thirties with a youthful slim body).

Bud light $6 + $1 tip to bartender. No sales pressure or interaction from the dancers. They only spoke to me after their stage performance to say thanks for the tip.

I think I will try to check out this place out on a Friday or Saturday night when the security guard says it has the most dancers.

This place could be worth while if the busy nights have one or two hotties willing to offer some mileage.

Rail Monkey
09-04-09, 00:42
Not so surprising to hear about these Porn Stars working with no cameras. I remember seeing old school porn star Ebony Ayes working at the First King (this must of been the last 80's, early 90's).

Speaking of "old school", Chyna Dahl worked at FK, as well. She's at Hush on Thursdays & Fridays and is still looking hot...

G Steve
09-04-09, 05:05
Speaking of "old school", Chyna Dahl worked at FK, as well. She's at Hush on Thursdays & Fridays and is still looking hot...Where is Club Hush located? Damn, I'm have to go through and see her.

Iluvbigtitts
09-04-09, 16:38
Unfortunately, I have no personal experiences to share, but she stays in touch with a girl I know.

What's your GAS mileage like, M05? These days, Mercedes works day shifts at Tropical Lei in Upland, off the 10 Freeway.Mercedes has a great bachelor party service for any of you guys that might be interested. I used them for 4 parties and a good time was had by all.

Anyone interested in more details PM me

Jerikson40
09-04-09, 22:22
Dayummm...

Chyna Dahl is lookin' HOT !! I may have to visit Hush.

BTW, it just occurred to me that the laps at Starz aren't topless. Well, in general...Or am I just mis-remembering??

Are the laps at Hush topless? Too bad it's only open Thurs and Fri.

BTW for the guy asking for the Hush address, I believe Rail Monkey posted it recently. Maybe on the previous page.

Rail Monkey
09-05-09, 12:21
Dayummm,

Are the laps at Hush topless? Too bad it's only open Thurs and Fri.
They aren't topless, but they are Yellow Pages (let your fingers do the walking)

Jerikson40
09-05-09, 12:45
They aren't topless, but they are Yellow Pages (let your fingers do the walking) ...Hey, Rail Monkey, did you go last night? How was it? I kinda have mixed feelings about another club opening up, and drawing some of the Starz/FK dancers away. More of a pain to have to make the rounds instead of getting the groove all in one spot.

Ferd Berfel
09-05-09, 16:02
For what it's worth, the big thing ruining my strip-clubbing experience lately is that good-looking women seem to think it makes them look more attractive to have somebody write or draw all over their lovely skin. I know there are some guys who dig that and you must all be in ecstasy lately because everywhere I go, I see tattoos that are an immense turnoff. It's especially frustrating when you see a dancer with her outfit on and she looks great and you think you've found a new fave and then she takes something off and there's a map of Czechoslavakia on her stomach.

I've dropped into a couple of the clubs that get mentioned here a lot. I've found a lot of ladies I might like if they didn't have these grotesque tats all over their bodies but not many who didn't. I can't wait for this fad to run its course.

If anyone has suggestions of where I'd be happier, I'd love to hear them. The Jet Strip was pretty good for a while but then Century and a couple of other clubs closed and the Jet had an influx of tattooed babes.

Understand that I'm not putting down anyone who likes it. I just can't be the only guy who doesn't.

Rail Monkey
09-05-09, 16:23
Hey, Rail Monkey, did you go last night? How was it? I kinda have mixed feelings about another club opening up, and drawing some of the Starz/FK dancers away. More of a pain to have to make the rounds instead of getting the groove all in one spot.No, J40, I didn't make it last night. My kid had a football scrimmage until 8:00pm and Friday at Hush is Gentleman's Happy Hour from 4:00 - 8:00pm (cheap drinks, foot & back massages, lap dances). As far as having to "make the rounds instead of getting the groove all in one spot", I believe in visiting one favorite at a time, regardless of their location...

Hadezh
09-06-09, 18:52
I have been to this place a couple times.

Have seen 6 different girls there, 5 asian and 1 latina. All the asian girls say they are Thai.

The body ranges from petite to big bone. The latina I seen is big bone. Two of the asian girls are very petite tight bodies, one is big bone but not fat and the other two have some extra pounds.

Basically it seems like a place where you buy drinks, the girls talk to you and if things hit right you arrange to meet the girls elsewhere.

While you drink with the girls you can talk, flirt, and touch.

So far I have not managed to get a girl to meet me outside the club but I usually keep my buisness inside the clubs anyways. Maybe someone more into that kind of thing would have more success.

Will go back just because it is the only place I know of that has hot asain girls and does not require serious cash to go to.

G Steve
09-07-09, 22:07
One of my boys told me about a new spot that features exotic entertainment on Thursdays & Fridays, "Hush Inside The Boom Boom Room" (HIBBR) at 12823 S. Avalon Blvd, half a block south of El Segundo Blvd. At one time, it was the home of the venerable "Eve After Dark", the same nightclub where rapper/producer Dr. Dre got his first DJ gig back in the day. I dropped in there 2 Thursdays ago and was surprised to be greeted immediately by Unique, Tender and Chyna!

I'm going to check out their Gentleman's Happy Hour on Friday next. It runs from 4:00pm - 8:00pm with no cover, cheap booze and foot massages, neck rubs and lap dances from sensual bitches!That spot used to be called Studio East back in the day. It was a real hood spot back in the day.

I will check it out.

Thanks

Baldy Cruiser
09-07-09, 22:58
After playing some volleyball in Man Bch, my buddy & I headed into STARZ for some air conditioning & cold ones. Sweeney took care of us & we had some fun chatting & rubbing up on Deja, Entice, Kells, and others whose names I just can't recall right now.

I got some great dances & watched the Dodger game. The place got pretty crowded. The dances aren't the ultra HM of FK & KH8, but still alot of fun.

There really are some knockouts!!

BALDY CRUISER

Genesfire
09-08-09, 13:09
After playing some volleyball in Man Bch, my buddy & I headed into STARZ for some air conditioning & cold ones. Sweeney took care of us & we had some fun chatting & rubbing up on Deja, Entice, Kells, and others whose names I just can't recall right now.

I got some great dances & watched the Dodger game. The place got pretty crowded. The dances aren't the ultra HM of FK & KH8, but still alot of fun.

There really are some knockouts!!

BALDY CRUISERHappy you had a kick ass of a time!

Hope 2 join you next time!

Superhero/RockStar

Sticks

So be it

So shall it be!

The Camel
09-09-09, 00:13
I have been to this place a couple times.

Have seen 6 different girls there, 5 asian and 1 latina. All the asian girls say they are Thai.

The body ranges from petite to big bone. The latina I seen is big bone. Two of the asian girls are very petite tight bodies, one is big bone but not fat and the other two have some extra pounds.

Basically it seems like a place where you buy drinks, the girls talk to you and if things hit right you arrange to meet the girls elsewhere.

While you drink with the girls you can talk, flirt, and touch.

So far I have not managed to get a girl to meet me outside the club but I usually keep my buisness inside the clubs anyways. Maybe someone more into that kind of thing would have more success.

Will go back just because it is the only place I know of that has hot asain girls and does not require serious cash to go to.Sounds a little bit like not too far asian hostess club which gets a pass on standard HC regulations like "no alcohol". It's on Melrose I believe just west of Normandie but maybe a block or two east or west or Normandie. There's no sign I've ever seen but walk by at night and you'll notice the activity on this quiet block. Asian babes outside smoking, and can be a little aggressive.

Inside it is just weird. No dancing. Just a very narrow snaking bar where the asian hostesses sit at and you are immediately on the other side almost nose to nose with the girl on the other side. A good situation if you like her and want to buy her a drink. If you don't like her it is way too close for comfort but you may not find a clear place to sit. The girls range from very shy to sharky.

So you can buy the girls drinks and talk and also put them on the clock to go to semi-private booths where I'm told nothing happens the vast majority of the time, but that seems far fetched because there is a privacy factor here, but not perfect privacy. Seems that the more intense encounters will occur off premises if you get contact info or make a plan.

Most girls say they are Thai but it is a mix on a night with 8-10 girls in attendance. Clientele is mostly asian but invaders of other ethnicities are not blinked at. Lots of Karaoke happening too as the mic passes back and forth across the skinny bar. Last night I was there young dudes born in Asia were singing early Beatles stuff!

I have not played here, but a friend who introduced me to the place is a young good looking professional Chinese man and has pulled a number of these girls. We got the VIP treatment.

FaceMan675
09-13-09, 15:04
I went to K. H. Last night. Was trying to watch the end of the Ohio State game when Jaylan asked if I wanted dance. While she was grinding and I was groping she upsold me on extras. A very good stratagy on he part. I was not in a position to negoiate. $120 covered everything. And I do mean everthing. I know I overpaid, next time I will agree on a price before getting into to the booth. I told Jaylan I would catch some shit from you guys for over paying and that I did not know when I would be able to afford to come back and see her again She said that we could work something out next time. Jayllan is just my type so I will probably go back to see her again. I was thinking to offer her $80.

I was wondering are the day shift girls cheaper?

Tom Ace
09-14-09, 23:02
I went to K. H. Last night. Was trying to watch the end of the Ohio State game when Jaylan asked if I wanted dance. While she was grinding and I was groping she upsold me on extras. A very good stratagy on he part. I was not in a position to negoiate. $120 covered everything. And I do mean everthing. I know I overpaid, next time I will agree on a price before getting into to the booth. I told Jaylan I would catch some shit from you guys for over paying and that I did not know when I would be able to afford to come back and see her again She said that we could work something out next time. Jayllan is just my type so I will probably go back to see her again. I was thinking to offer her $80.

I was wondering are the day shift girls cheaper?It's usually slower during the day, so yes, girls are more eager. You can still manage a deal at night though. Unfortunately, some of the "pillars" at KH have either been fired or moved on. Check out First King, they seem to be the new KH (same owner though).

Azesus
09-21-09, 13:23
Sorry for being a total newb, but how come when i tried to approach the gals for those high mileage stuff you guys r talking about they all denied me. It is some sort of game i'm lacking or bcuz i'm a different race so they assume me look like a leo? So whom at 1st King easy ask for high mileage and does anyone had high mileage at JetStrip cuz that's where I'm closest to. Usually how does one know whom's high mileage and the game to how ask for it. Be as clear explaintive as possible cuz i'm a S-joint newb.

Thanks

DarthRaider666
09-21-09, 18:23
Sorry for being a total newb, but how come when i tried to approach the gals for those high mileage stuff you guys r talking about they all denied me. It is some sort of game i'm lacking or bcuz i'm a different race so they assume me look like a leo? So whom at 1st King easy ask for high mileage and does anyone had high mileage at JetStrip cuz that's where I'm closest to. Usually how does one know whom's high mileage and the game to how ask for it. Be as clear explaintive as possible cuz i'm a S-joint newb.

Thanks

Well, if you come into the club acting like you are acting here, I can see why you don't get any ass!! Come on man, be as "explaintive" (which isn't actually a word) as possible? Look, ya know technically the girls are not supposed to be giving up ass in the clubs, but I have never been to a strip club in my life where at least one of two of the girls there won't give you a little something AFTER they get to know you' and THAT is the answer to your question, namely, TIME! If it's your first time in the club and none of the girls there know you, why would they give somethin' up to you, UNLESS you are famous are obviously have BIG money to spend? Look at it from a risk-reward ratio from their shoes. You might well be LE (especially if you are straight up asking for it) and she could go to jail, but if you are not, was the risk worth $100? I would say no if I were her.

At the same time, the girls are not stupid, they pretty much all know what the limits of the other girls are. My basic rule of thumb is, I don't ask for extras until I've had regular lapdances with her two other times before. For example, there is this one girl in Starz, good girl I actually really like talking to her, she has a good girl rep. Now, we had regular dances on two other visits and truth be known, I was looking for a little extra as we headed upstairs. Well, turns out she was down for it, the second song came along and the next thing you know I was getting a little titty fuck. I asked her how she knew what to do and she told me she knew who one of my favorite dancers was and she knows that's how that other dancer gets down in the booths so she figured she couldn't go wrong with that move. Smart woman!

So basically, make it a project. Come into the club on a certain day of the week, lets say Sunday, and come in for two weeks in a row, tip all the girls a few bucks and get a few normal lapdances. Now that THIRD Sunday you come in, during that first song place the girls hand on your zipper while she is grinding. If she moves it away, wait about 20 seconds place it there again, and put that hand right there on your zipper. Believe me, she will get the hint. If she is down with it, she will unzip zip and the party will start, if not then hey, you are at least "known" in the club as a semi regular and a nice guy, she will probably tell her friend what you were hinting at, and I'm willing to bet some of her friends are nasty girls, they will come find YOU!!

Atl For Life
09-21-09, 19:08
Great advice. One thing to add to this: You're more likely to find the high mileage dance on the day shift. It's been said plenty of times here, but we might need to reiterate it for the noobs.

Well, if you come into the club acting like you are acting here, I can see why you don't get any ass!! Come on man, be as "explaintive" (which isn't actually a word) as possible? Look, ya know technically the girls are not supposed to be giving up ass in the clubs, but I have never been to a strip club in my life where at least one of two of the girls there won't give you a little something AFTER they get to know you' and THAT is the answer to your question, namely, TIME! If it's your first time in the club and none of the girls there know you, why would they give somethin' up to you, UNLESS you are famous are obviously have BIG money to spend? Look at it from a risk-reward ratio from their shoes. You might well be LE (especially if you are straight up asking for it) and she could go to jail, but if you are not, was the risk worth $100? I would say know if I were her.

At the same time, the girls are not stupid, they pretty much all know what the limits of the other girls are. My basic rule of thumb is, I don't ask for extras until I've had regular lapdances with her two other times before. For example, there is this one girl in Starz, good girl I actually really like talking to her, she has a good girl rep. Now, we had regular dances on two other visits and truth be known, I was looking for a little extra as we headed upstairs. Well, turns out she was down for it, the second song came along and the next thing you know I was getting a little titty fuck. I asked her how she knew what to do and she told me she knew who one of my favorite dancers was and she knows that's how that other dancer gets down in the booths so she figured she couldn't go wrong with that move. Smart woman!

So basically, make it a project. Come into the club on a certain day of the week, lets say Sunday, and come in for two weeks in a row, tip all the girls a few bucks and get a few normal lapdances. Now that THIRD Sunday you come in, during that first song place the girls hand on your zipper while she is grinding. If she moves it away, wait about 20 seconds place it there again, and put that hand right there on your zipper. Believe me, she will get the hint. If she is down with it, she will unzip zip and the party will start, if not the hey, you are at least "known" in the club as a semi regular and a nice guy, she will probably tell her friend what you were hinting at, and I'm willing to bet some of her friends are nasty girls, they will come find YOU!!

Favorite
09-23-09, 16:50

ThanksI went with some friends to the Jet Strip (Against my objections) in July. No mileage from what I could tell. I didn't waste my money. My friend blew about $200 or more on a cutie, but he told me there was no contact, just a big tease. He was P. O. If you want high mileage, go to the First King or King Henry or head to Tijuana.

Bushidobrown
09-24-09, 23:48
I've been trying to look for a particular stripper that use to dance at Century Lounge before it closed. Was wondering if maybe any of you have come across her:

Her stripper name was Caliah. (pronounced: Ca-lee-yah. Not sure if I spelled it right so that's why I listed pronunciation) She had a very cute face, caramel skin, great double c tits, and very nice big ass with a slim waste. I'm thinking if she still dances she would either dance at 4 Play, Bare elegance, Seventh Veil, or Jet Strip. If any of you see her, or talked to a girl that fits the description and told you she use to work at Century when it closed down, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, to the guy asking about milage I'd recommend First King. The girls may not be the best looking but it's hard to go in there and not be offered extras. Even when you don't want it.

DarthRaider666
09-25-09, 16:24
Also, to the guy asking about milage I'd recommend First King. The girls may not be the best looking but it's hard to go in there and not be offered extras. Even when you don't want it.

I can't argue about you on that one. But here's the thing, would you rather be in a club with 10 women who range in looks from 4 to about a 7, and 8 of them will blow you (First King)? OR, would you rather be in a club with 10 women who range in looks from 6 through 8, but only 4 of them will blow you (Starz)? You can definitely get what you need at First King, but you may need to put a paper bag on her head to cover her face while you are getting it. Personally, a seriously ugly chick blowing me spoils the whole mood.

Dripper
09-26-09, 14:37
I've now completed my sojourns to the Big Three: King Henry VIII; Starz; and First King. I apparently saved the best for last, hooking up with Princess at First King yesterday. What a total delight. By far the best looking dancer I've seen at any venue, she was friendly, cheerful and accessible. When I mentioned that I couldn't believe that I met after all that Baldy had said about her, her face lit up like a Christmas tree. We talked a little bit about KH8 (where she used to work, unbeknownst to me), and it just seemed that we were both put at ease by our common acquaintance (hers in prson, and my through posts) of our local board celebrity. The dance in the booth was very satisfying, albeit too brief in light of my over stimulation. And she does take out, although not really at times that are going to work for me. Can't recommend strongly enough, and many thanks to Baldy not just for this happy lead, but for all his posts. Go see Princess now. You won't regret it.

ChestRockwell
10-01-09, 18:01
Gents,

I recently encountered an enthusiastic provider who gave it up for a total of $50 bucks... Of course it was a quicky, but damn $50 bucks! you can't beat it, right?

What deals have you seen in this recession?

CR

Atl For Life
10-01-09, 21:56
CR,
I got you beat. Had one stripper give it up for $20. But she was a regular, so I don't know if that still counts.

Gents,

I recently encountered an enthusiastic provider who gave it up for a total of $50 bucks... Of course it was a quicky, but damn $50 bucks! you can't beat it, right?

CR

Intheread
10-02-09, 12:03
I was at First King on Wed, and met princess, not my speed. But then bumped into cashemere, I think. Short, fat ass and tatted titties. Quoted 1/2$ plus song. Hat and cleanup all included. Been goin there for years, never seen service like this. This economy is a beautiful thing. I may not make it week before I go back, I need some self-control.

Vengo
10-02-09, 22:19

CR$20 from the paraditas in Tijuana.

And legal!

Alkalinedio
10-02-09, 23:16
Gents,

CRI got 40, but that was on Fig, prob. don't count.

Baldy Cruiser
10-03-09, 14:09
I've now completed my sojourns to the Big Three: King Henry VIII; Starz; and First King. I apparently saved the best for last, hooking up with Princess at First King yesterday. What a total delight. By far the best looking dancer I've seen at any venue, she was friendly, cheerful and accessible. When I mentioned that I couldn't believe that I met her, after all that Baldy had said about her, her face lit up like a Christmas tree. We talked a little bit about KH8 (where she used to work, unbeknownst to me), and it just seemed that we were both put at ease by our common acquaintance (hers in prson, and my through posts) of our local board celebrity. The dance in the booth was very satisfying, albeit too brief in light of my over stimulation. And she does take out, although not really at times that are going to work for me. Can't recommend strongly enough, and many thanks to Baldy not just for this happy lead, but for all his posts. Go see Princess now. You won't regret it.
Thanks Dripper. Yes, Princess is amazing!! I just spent an afternoon with her in First King. Needless to say, I left with a big smile on my face.

Sasay1960
10-03-09, 15:06
Guys ... I visiting from Atlanta on 10/15. I'm looking for SW or club action (extras). I prefer wht, latin, asian. I'm want someplace reasonably safe for a middle aged white guy. I love the SC action ... something of a rush, but only had a lot of success with it in Florida.

Anyway, PM me if you want. I'll have some time in the evening from 8PM to about midmight. I'm staying downtown ... Is there anything on Hollywood Blvd anymore?

Cjr Espi
10-05-09, 20:35
Does anyone know what happend?

I went on Sunday and it look like its been down for a couple of weeks.

The Camel
10-05-09, 21:36
Guys. I visiting from Atlanta on 10/15. I'm looking for SW or club action (extras). I prefer wht, latin, asian. I'm want someplace reasonably safe for a middle aged white guy. I love the SC action. Something of a rush, but only had a lot of success with it in Florida.

Anyway, PM me if you want. I'll have some time in the evening from 8PM to about midmight. I'm staying downtown. Is there anything on Hollywood Blvd anymore? Downtown L. A., Hollywood and environs are pretty much good for nothing when it comes to sure thing SC action. Only 2 clubs in L. A. Area offer absolutely sure thing action from virtually every dancer and offer ethnic variety. Closer to L. A. Is Hawaii Theater on Gale Ave. In City of Industry (COI). Just a 20 minute drive by freeway during off peak hours. Same owner operates Tropical Lei on Foothill Blvd. In Upland about 40 minutes. Google the clubs for precise addresses. Both have attractive dancers doing extras in private VIP rooms. It is not good value, but if SC quickies is what you are looking for, they are guaranteed in these clubs.

Many other clubs in the L. A. Area have at least some dancers offering extras. City of Industry has several including DejaVu which is great value on Thursdays with $100 half hour VIPs. When you explore clubs outside COI or Tropical Lei in Upland you can find what you want, but will have to navigate through unknown territories to find it. There is a separate section for Strip Club reports under City of Industry on this site, and I believe there is coverage of clubs other than Hawaii and DejaVu. Bottom line is that COI is like the Florida scene you are familiar with. The remainder of L. A. Is more hit and miss but happy times to be found throughout the metro area.

You can also research L. A. Metro area's dedicated strip club website www.zbone.com. The reviews are outdated but all clubs are listed with up to date Reader Reviews.

John Seymour
10-06-09, 01:28
I've been trying to look for a particular stripper that use to dance at Century Lounge before it closed. Was wondering if maybe any of you have come across her:

Her stripper name was Caliah. (pronounced: Ca-lee-yah. Not sure if I spelled it right so that's why I listed pronunciation) She had a very cute face, caramel skin, great double c tits, and very nice big ass with a slim waste. I'm thinking if she still dances she would either dance at 4 Play, Bare elegance, Seventh Veil, or Jet Strip. If any of you see her, or talked to a girl that fits the description and told you she use to work at Century when it closed down, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, to the guy asking about milage I'd recommend First King. The girls may not be the best looking but it's hard to go in there and not be offered extras. Even when you don't want it.Shes been spotted at the SR in OX. Shes grown a little if you know what I mean. Shes a great lookin girl, but I never thought she worked very hard for the $.

Genesfire
10-06-09, 15:25
Thanks Dripper. Yes, Princess is amazing!! I just spent an afternoon with her in First King. Needless to say, I left with a big smile on my face.

BALDY CRUISER :)Happy you had a good time

Miss you bro!

SuperHero/Rockstar

Sticks

So be it

So shall it be!

John Seymour
10-07-09, 01:27
Does anyone know what happend?

I went on Sunday and it look like its been down for a couple of weeks.Its been down for a couple months actually. I heard it was something to do with the lease running out and the owner wanting to use the space for something more profitable.

Bushidobrown
10-07-09, 05:17
Shes been spotted at the SR in OX. Shes grown a little if you know what I mean. Shes a great lookin girl, but I never thought she worked very hard for the $.Thank you soo much! Been lookin high and low for her. Just one more thing: What/Where is the "SR in OX? " (what does it stand for? )

And yea, I agree, she never really worked hard for the $ (Espicially with her outrageous prices) but I'm still kinda a fan.

Thanks again!

Mr Sixty
10-07-09, 12:53
I echoed pretty much everything Camel said in the PM I sent you, but would add the sure thing is also available at the Gardena clubs reviewed in this section.

Note that on the zbone site, the official reviews are outdated as Camel notes, but the reader reviews are mostly up-to-date. If a club has very few reader reviews, it may mean that mileage is so high, everyone is keeping quiet, or mileage is so low, no one is going to the club. Or it may be that the club's clientele is non-computer savvy (i.e., gangster).

Good luck.

Downtown L. A., Hollywood and environs are pretty much good for nothing when it comes to sure thing SC action. Only 2 clubs in L. A. Area offer absolutely sure thing action from virtually every dancer and offer ethnic variety. Closer to L. A. Is Hawaii Theater on Gale Ave. In City of Industry (COI). Just a 20 minute drive by freeway during off peak hours. Same owner operates Tropical Lei on Foothill Blvd. In Upland about 40 minutes. Google the clubs for precise addresses. Both have attractive dancers doing extras in private VIP rooms. It is not good value, but if SC quickies is what you are looking for, they are guaranteed in these clubs.

Many other clubs in the L. A. Area have at least some dancers offering extras. City of Industry has several including DejaVu which is great value on Thursdays with $100 half hour VIPs. When you explore clubs outside COI or Tropical Lei in Upland you can find what you want, but will have to navigate through unknown territories to find it. There is a separate section for Strip Club reports under City of Industry on this site, and I believe there is coverage of clubs other than Hawaii and DejaVu. Bottom line is that COI is like the Florida scene you are familiar with. The remainder of L. A. Is more hit and miss but happy times to be found throughout the metro area.

You can also research L. A. Metro area's dedicated strip club website www.zbone.com. The reviews are outdated but all clubs are listed with up to date Reader Reviews.

Benchode
10-10-09, 16:34
Thank you soo much! Been lookin high and low for her. Just one more thing: What/Where is the "SR in OX? " (what does it stand for? )

And yea, I agree, she never really worked hard for the $ (Espicially with her outrageous prices) but I'm still kinda a fan.

Thanks again!I'm assuming he means the Spearmint Rhino in Oxnard:

630 Maulhardt Ave
Oxnard, CA 93030-7903
(805) 988-6518

Adad78
10-13-09, 18:56
This place rocks during the day. Very high mileage.

Rail Monkey
10-15-09, 01:09
This place rocks during the day. Very high mileage.

Used to go there for lunch during the early 90's when it was still called "The Oddball Caberet". I heard that it's gone downhill since the owners of Bare Elegance bought it, so your positive feedback is encouraging. Any favorite girls, Adad78?

Ferd Berfel
10-15-09, 03:52
Note that on the zbone site, the official reviews are outdated as Camel notes, but the reader reviews are mostly up-to-date. If a club has very few reader reviews, it may mean that mileage is so high, everyone is keeping quiet, or mileage is so low, no one is going to the club. Or it may be that the club's clientele is non-computer savvy (I. E., gangster).My experience, for what it's worth, is that very few reader reviews at zbone means that most guys haven't found the club worth going to.

An out of towner looking for mileage should head straight for City of Industry, especially Hawaii Theater or Spearmint Rhino. You can get extras in any strip club in town if they know you as a regular but on your first visit to a club, things are very proper. Except in COI.

DarthRaider666
10-15-09, 16:09
My experience, for what it's worth, is that very few reader reviews at zbone means that most guys haven't found the club worth going to.

An out of towner looking for mileage should head straight for City of Industry, especially Hawaii Theater or Spearmint Rhino. You can get extras in any strip club in town if they know you as a regular but on your first visit to a club, things are very proper. Except in COI.

I've never been in a club in the COI, but certainly the rest of what Berfel said was 100% correct. If you want extras, become somewhat of a regular. And, once you do start to partake of those extras, you basically won't have to ask for them in the future, because girl friend will tell her girl friends at the club, and the nasty girls will be on the lookout for you!

John Seymour
10-16-09, 01:45
I'm assuming he means the Spearmint Rhino in Oxnard:

630 Maulhardt Ave
Oxnard, CA 93030-7903
(805) 988-6518Sorry for the slow response! But yeah this is the place. Next time I see her, I'll ask where else she's working.

Dling
10-16-09, 04:07
Just wanted to add my thanks for a clear post on what to do. As a noob, it is hard figuring out just what to do only from the coded chatter on this board.

Well, if you come into the club acting like you are acting here, I can see why you don't get any ass!! Come on man, be as "explaintive" (which isn't actually a word) as possible? Look, ya know technically the girls are not supposed to be giving up ass in the clubs, but I have never been to a strip club in my life where at least one of two of the girls there won't give you a little something AFTER they get to know you' and THAT is the answer to your question, namely, TIME! If it's your first time in the club and none of the girls there know you, why would they give somethin' up to you, UNLESS you are famous are obviously have BIG money to spend? Look at it from a risk-reward ratio from their shoes. You might well be LE (especially if you are straight up asking for it) and she could go to jail, but if you are not, was the risk worth $100? I would say no if I were her.

So basically, make it a project. Come into the club on a certain day of the week, lets say Sunday, and come in for two weeks in a row, tip all the girls a few bucks and get a few normal lapdances. Now that THIRD Sunday you come in, during that first song place the girls hand on your zipper while she is grinding. If she moves it away, wait about 20 seconds place it there again, and put that hand right there on your zipper. Believe me, she will get the hint. If she is down with it, she will unzip zip and the party will start, if not then hey, you are at least "known" in the club as a semi regular and a nice guy, she will probably tell her friend what you were hinting at, and I'm willing to bet some of her friends are nasty girls, they will come find YOU!!

Ferd Berfel
10-16-09, 15:45
Another bit of advice is to never say to a dancer, "I'm from out of town." If she believes you're a local, she has a special incentive to make you happy enough to maybe turn into a repeat customer.

Dancers love regulars. Every dancer I've ever known would rather have one guy who comes by to see them every week than a stream of strangers. A regular customer is one you can feel safe about. He's probably not a cop and he's probably not a crazy. Also, the dancers who have a lot of regular customers are usually the dancers who have the most clout with the strip club management. The management is afraid that they'll leave and take all those customers with them.

A friend of mine once recommended a certain dancer at the Bare Elegance. I went in and got what turned out to be a total air dance from her. I called him up later and said, "You said she was a ****! " He said, "She is but not until she gets to know you. Go in a couple more times." He promised me that if my cock wasn't in her mouth by the fourth visit, he'd refund every penny I'd paid her. Sure enough, third visit, my cock was in her mouth with a condom and by the fifth, it was in there without one. If she was still dancing, it would be there at this very moment.

Ferd Berfel
10-17-09, 00:40
Just out of curiosity, could someone explain why a four letter word I used in the previous message to describe an unidentified woman as having loose morals was censored and replaced with asterisks?

This is not an argument. I'm just curious. On this board, I see guys saying they fucked a certain woman and some of them have even posted photos of them fucking her. Why is that okay but not a four letter word that stars with "s" and ends with "t" and has "lu" in the middle?

I'd like to post a few more messages with tips I've learned in many years of strip club attendance. Just want to know what the rules are.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php

DarthRaider666
10-17-09, 06:36
"She is but not until she gets to know you. Go in a couple more times." He promised me that if my cock wasn't in her mouth by the fourth visit, he'd refund every penny I'd paid her. Sure enough, third visit, my cock was in her mouth with a condom and by the fifth, it was in there without one. If she was still dancing, it would be there at this very moment.

Beautiful!

Laf85
10-17-09, 16:12
I'm thinking of hitting up LA, was wondering if any of the vets could give me any suggestions of where i can find a strip club with some fine asians.

Thanks fellas!

B Malibu
10-17-09, 23:09
Just out of curiosity, could someone explain why a four letter word I used in the previous message to describe an unidentified woman as having loose morals was censored and replaced with asterisks?

This is not an argument. I'm just curious. On this board, I see guys saying they fucked a certain woman and some of them have even posted photos of them fucking her. Why is that okay but not a four letter word that stars with "s" and ends with "t" and has "lu" in the middle?

I'd like to post a few more messages with tips I've learned in many years of strip club attendance. Just want to know what the rules are.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php
It's Jackson's BBQ and we're merely his invited guests.

Direct quote from the forum rules:

Banned Words: "The words "Wh*re", "B*tch" and "C*nt" are not allowed because these words are commonly used to denigrate women, and that's not what this website is all about."

paisiello
10-19-09, 02:33
I'm thinking of hitting up LA, was wondering if any of the vets could give me any suggestions of where i can find a strip club with some fine asians.

Thanks fellas!

Try Spearmint Rhino Torrance. Playboy model Lena Li works there.

Ken Fuxalot
10-21-09, 06:25
no more wild goose.

i lived there from 1984 to 2002.

rip. wow!!

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_12993793?iadid=search-www.dailybreeze.com-www.dailybreeze.com

baldy cruiserthis is horrible news.

i frequented there from 1980 to about 2000. it was my home away from home. haven't been in much these last 9-10 years, but oh what memories. and what friends i made at the bar.

the glory days were the 1980s when you could park in the dirt lot with the truckers. the train station parking lot is there today.

you could walk out of the goose and over to the old jet strip thru the dirt lot. it had the logo with the girl riding the airplane on the side of the building. or you could walk in the other direction down aviation to the borderline saloon, an all nude club that closed up about 1981. there's a trucking company there today.

all long gone since the late 1980s when they built the century freeway and installed the trains.

i will always remember the cheap goose deals on food and drink. two pitchers for $5 during happy hour. where are you gonna find that? then it went to $5.50, then $6 before they discontinued it.3 hot dogs for a dollar. free pizza! deals like this don't exist any more.

sure, there really wasn't any extra action inside the club, but it was like your friendly neighborhood bar that you could get drunk at for not very much money and it had tv sports and girls!

my buddy and i would actually load up on pitchers before the 7pm happy hour cutoff. we would be buzzed and still have at least 2-4 pitchers each in front of us. he would tell me, "i need some help with the beer, pal.(i. e. help me drink this up.). we had so much beer we couldn't finish it. how can you beat that, now a days?

oh, and everyone at the goose knew my name even if i'd never spoken with them before. it shocked me. word got around real fast as to who you were if you were a regular. they had your favorite cocktail poured by the time you walked in the door.

my favorite bartenders were gene (still there) and mike aka woody who was there since the late 1980s, but left about 2002. the bartender wearing the disco clothes was named mario. sue has been there over 20 years. before that there was lionel and john.

as far as dancers, i can remember christy, tazz, dallas, and greta (1980s). greta did an act dressed like a little old lady. oh, and then there was strawberry. she danced there when she was **** and years later i picked her up on century as a sw. don't worry, she was legal when i saw her. i do remember the ballet dancer that others mentioned. i think her name was peggy (? ). i recognized her in the audience at the greek theatre during a concert. the 90s had missy, jericho, erica, and many others.

some long time waitresses were donna (with the jughead haircut) and jan.

in 20 years, i only pulled pussy twice out of the goose. one was a century sw that came in to buy food and recognized me. she was staying at twin towers next door. the other was a call girl who approached me at the bar and asked if i needed a ride home. it was kind of risky, but she did drive me home and spent around 2-3 hours of everything (msog) with me for about $200.

oh, and the sw scene in the 80s and 90s was hoppin' everywhere. who cares that there was no action inside the goose? . girls worked aviation out of twin towers, la plaza (or was it la casa. now aviation suites), and even the dumpy aviation motel that the goose owned and later turned into apartments. there were as much as 5 or 6 wsw (yes, white ones) working aviation over a weekend. they would hang out at the pay phones in front of these motels, on side streets, or even sit in front on the sidewalk.

i actually remember drinking at the bar, asking my buddies to watch my beer, and walking next door to twin towers where i had fun with a sw who was living there and working out of her room. i was back in 45 minutes and my beer was still on the bar. ah, what convenience and what service.

and then if you really got bored or struck out, you could hit the lively sw scene on century and/or imperial. back then, there was an ample supply of wsws and lsws. i remember in 1993, picking up and partying with 5 separate girls on century in one night. i was like a kid in a candy store.

i don't think there will be any place to match what the goose was in it's prime.

The Camel
10-23-09, 01:02
This is horrible news.Nice eulogy for the Goose Fuxalot. I agree that L. A. Won't be the same without it. It had a niche almost to itself. One of a handful of strip clubs in L. A. That it was just fun to visit just to drink and hangout. I didn't like it when it tried to be more serious about being a strip club in later years. Removing the TV sports and wire reports, and getting more serious about being a lap dance club. I understand why they did it but it changed the character of the place from being a simpler friendly neighborhood bar.

I also always think about the old guy who managed the place in the late 90's and early years of the 2000's. But forgot his name. I would always run into him in Tijuana where he'd go on as long as I'd tolerate him talking about all his mexicana puta conquests. Then when I'd bring up the low mileage quotient at the Goose, he'd go on a rant about how pleased he was with himself to never let the girls and the customers at the Goose get away with any slightest high mileage shit. That he would keep it as a respectable joint. What a hoot of a hypocrite he was.

But it didn't matter. The Goose was not for mongering. It was for meeting friends, getting lubricated and maybe being the jumping off point for more dangerous adventures as the night wore on.

FaceMan675
10-23-09, 22:55
Ken Fuxalot,

Yep the little ballet dancer was named Peggy, 4'11" tall and topless in a tutu and toe shoes what a trip.

Hadezh
10-24-09, 03:41
I use to go to the goose allot in the early-mid 90s.

Spent allot of money there. Was fun at the time but back then I did not realize you could even touch a dancer in any strip club.

Lucky for me I found the bars where girls are much more friendly. Can actually spend less money and have more fun.

Closest I got to any kind of action at the Goose was a russian girl wanted me to sponser her "sister" to come to the US. She was ok looking but not hot and back then I was just too young to deal with drama like that.

Now if her service was up to the same level as some of the girls now a days...

Max #01
10-24-09, 11:17
I was in the Air Force stationed at Vandenberg AFB (near Lompoc) from 1978-82. I made frequent trips down to Los Angeles AFB, located at the corner of Aviation & El Segundo Blvds. The AF guys I worked with introduced me to the Goose.

In addition to the obvious benefits, they had great food. We would go there for a lunch. I remember they had a selection of hot & cold sandwiches. The aspect I thought about years later was that we would show up in uniform, because, heck, it was the middle of a work day! As far as I know, nobody ever complained and, if a commander had objected, we would have heard about it along with guidance prohibiting us to go there in uniform.

There were also quite a few happy hours and promotion parties at the Goose as well.

Rail Monkey
10-24-09, 22:34
I believe that reports of The Goose's demise are greatly exaggerated...

Larry is too shrewd to close the doors of a money making business like this on the strength of a handshake with local government. Given the amount of seed money required to leverage the property development deal and the current sorry fiscal state of L.A. County, I anticipate The Goose remaining open indefinitely.

I was there last Saturday night and it appeared to be business as usual. There are some new faces there, including 2 smokin', olive-skinned Latinas with gorgeous faces, taut bodies and sculpted bolt-ons. Saber, who is my favorite Goose dancer and splits time between L.A. and Vegas, called me last night to let me know that she would be working at The Goose this weekend.

Overall, IMO, The Goose is still cookin' and far from dead. Just my two cents, though...

FaceMan675
10-26-09, 00:10
I believe that reports of The Goose's demise are greatly exaggerated.

Larry is too shrewd to close the doors of a money making business like this on the strength of a handshake with local government. Given the amount of seed money required to leverage the property development deal and the current sorry fiscal state of L.A. County, I anticipate The Goose remaining open indefinitely.

I was there last Saturday night and it appeared to be business as usual. There are some new faces there, including 2 smokin', olive-skinned Latinas with gorgeous faces, taut bodies and sculpted bolt-ons. Saber, who is my favorite Goose dancer and splits time between L.A. and Vegas, called me last night to let me know that she would be working at The Goose this weekend.

Overall, IMO, The Goose is still cookin' and far from dead. Just my two cents, though...I hope you are right. The points you make sound good. I would hate to see it close. I never really like Larry, not sure why. His dad on the other had was pretty cool. Ralph was allright.

DarthRaider666
10-26-09, 04:53
Saber, who is my favorite Goose dancer and splits time between L.A. and Vegas, called me last night to let me know that she would be working at The Goose this weekend.

Overall, IMO, The Goose is still cookin' and far from dead. Just my two cents, though...I wondered what happed to Saber!! Saber didn't have an ounce of fat on her, the ONLY complaint I ever had about her was that her ass was got a little bit bony, and that she could afford to eat a cheeseburger or two. But, other than that, the girl was fine, in shape, and know how to get in my lap and keep me buying dances.

Cjr Espi
10-28-09, 19:03
I'm looking for a dancer that used to dance at century lounge before it closed. Her name is TY, does anyone know were she now dances if she still does?

Ebony Boi
10-29-09, 12:37
Has anyone seen Essence lately? She used to dance at King Henry's a year or two ago, prior to the curtains being taken down. Apparently she had it out with a customer and was fired behind it. She was a real cool girl and gave me my only BBJ in the club. She did a couple of movies back in the day. I didn't spend more time with her because she worked the late shift and I usually would go early. Besides, Unique was my main girl and always brought her "A" game! I thought Essence would have resurfaced by now.

ChestRockwell
10-29-09, 16:00
Has anyone seen Essence lately? She used to dance at King Henry's a year or two ago, prior to the curtains being taken down. Apparently she had it out with a customer and was fired behind it. She was a real cool girl and gave me my only BBJ in the club. She did a couple of movies back in the day. I didn't spend more time with her because she worked the late shift and I usually would go early. Besides, Unique was my main girl and always brought her "A" game! I thought Essence would have resurfaced by now.

The more "enterprising" young ladies from King Henry have migrated there.
I have seen Unique, Princess and Lovely there to name a few.
Try the dayshift, some of them girls might make you forget Essence.;)

DarthRaider666
10-29-09, 16:45
The more "enterprising" young ladies from King Henry have migrated there.
I have seen Unique, Princess and Lovely there to name a few.
Try the dayshift, some of them girls might make you forget Essence.;)

You should also take a peek into Starz, there are some very "enterprising" young ladies in there during the dayshift (11am-6pm). To be honest there are "enterprising" girls in Starz both day and night shifts (as with just about every other stripclub in the world), but the "enterprise" is a lot easier in the daytime, it's slower and nobody is around to watch the cameras until 6pm.

Also, try Charlies, on Florence and 9th Ave. For some reason, I've noticed that former King Henry dancers like going to bounce over to Charlies sometimes, and I've only met 2 girls in my entire time of going to Charlies that were not "enterprising" in the club and/or outside the club.

Ebony Boi
10-29-09, 18:42
Thanks guys!

If the rumors that she got kicked out of KH's are true, she probably won't show up at 1st King or Starz. Don't they have the same owner? I could be wrong.

I actually went to Starz for the first time in years to watch Monday Night Football three or four weeks ago. You're right! Looked like they had some real winners there. Upstairs was closed, so I didn't get a chance to see them up close.

Unique is at the Boom Boom room now, but I usually see her outside of the club. Funny thing is, somehow that takes away from the experience. Something about sneaking takes it to another level. Unique is still one of the best though!

Haven't been to Charlie's in over ten years. I'll have to check out the talent over there soon.

DarthRaider666
10-30-09, 16:12
Thanks guys!

If the rumors that she got kicked out of KH's are true, she probably won't show up at 1st King or Starz. Don't they have the same owner? I could be wrong.

Hey, you're correct, I hadn't thought of that. Yes, same owner for all three so if a dancer got kicked out, she wouldn't be at Starz, so then her choices are either Rons Barbary Coast, Charlies or Club Music Staff (Figueroa & Florence) if she wants to stay Ghetto. I's still put my money on Charlies, like I said, if she's "enterprising" Charlies is a place known for that. I have seen two ghetto club dancers (who were both very "enterprising" migrate to the Wild Goose on Aviation and Imperial). But black girls don't do as well over there unless the really look good.

Unique is at the Boom Boom room now, but I usually see her outside of the club. Funny thing is, somehow that takes away from the experience. Something about sneaking takes it to another level. Unique is still one of the best though!

Haven't been to Charlie's in over ten years. I'll have to check out the talent over there soon.

What's the Boom Boom room? Sounds like its a brothel from the context you used it in. The thing about Charlies is, it is EXTREMELY hit or miss. Sometimes you can go into Charlies and find nothing but the skankiest of skanks. I mean bottom of the barrel straight off of Figueroa and 40th street hoes. But sometimes, I go there and the quality is equal to Starz (admittedly it is RARE, but was last time I was in there, about 2 months ago). Unique was a good fuck when she has smaller, she got too big for me at the end. What ever happened to that chick "New York" from King Henry 8? Now she looked like she would power fuck me to death! I never got a chance to find out for myself.

John Seymour
10-31-09, 00:58
I'm looking for a dancer that used to dance at century lounge before it closed. Her name is TY, does anyone know were she now dances if she still does?Was this the asian girl with the nice natural rack?

Cjr Espi
10-31-09, 18:30
Was this the asian girl with the nice natural rack?No she is black. Very Pretty.

Jayman2601
11-02-09, 03:52
Me as a reader and not a person who gives input.Thanks for all the info. I've tried out alot of suggestions on here, and I've found them to be true. Keep up the goods. People such as myself find this to be so useful.

Thanx Fellas

Bushidobrown
11-02-09, 13:59
Sorry for the slow response! But yeah this is the place. Next time I see her, I'll ask where else she's working.That would be awesome, since Oxnard is kinda far, especially from Century Lounge. I guess she had to go where the work is. But yea, thanks for all your help, and if you find out she is also working somewhere else in LA that would be awesome and I would very grateful.

Thanks

Rail Monkey
11-03-09, 01:47
What's the Boom Boom room?

It's a semi-regular (Thurs & Friday) topless spot just South of El Segundo Bl on Avalon Bl. Be choosy about when you go because the rest of the time it's a sports bar during the day and a MALE exotic dancing spot at night! You can call Lonzo at (323) 404-2876 to check on exact times for female entertainers...

I posted about it a little while ago:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=859307&postcount=1403

DarthRaider666
11-03-09, 12:22
It's a semi-regular (Thurs & Friday) topless spot just South of El Segundo Bl on Avalon Bl. Be choosy about when you go because the rest of the time it's a sports bar during the day and a MALE exotic dancing spot at night! You can call Lonzo at (323) 404-2876 to check on exact times for female entertainers...

I posted about it a little while ago:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=859307&postcount=1403

Thanks. On that note you have reminded me that I should point out that Charlies is also a MALE exotic dancing spot on Sunday night, female every other day/night. I had posted about Charlies recently, so make sure you don't receive an unpleasant "surprise" if you check it out on Sunday night!

Ebony Boi
11-03-09, 18:50
The "Boom Boom Room" used to be Jefty's New Studio East a few years back. Rail Monkey is right, you may want to call first, the only time I've been since the change, it took forever to open the back (where the girls dance), so I just watched the game until I had to leave. Not sure how much action is there, but Unique and Tender are there, so that' a good sign.

Half Amazing
11-05-09, 01:23
Looks like she's hit the internet!

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy_smart_black_girl_that_u_just_need_to_have_23/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=6983738

Rail Monkey
11-05-09, 02:54
Not sure how much action is there, but Unique and Tender are there, so that' a good sign.
Chyna (Dahl) text messaged me this afternoon:

"Thurs. Nites at the Boom Boom Rm. Live Girls, free poured drinks, VIP treatment all nite from the hottest dancers in LA. Cum enjoy urself to the fullest from 6pm to 1. $5 cover all nite. Corner of Avalon n El Segundo Bl. Make ur fantasies cum true. C u there.
(Chyna) U Only Get 1. Live It!"

Job Corps
11-06-09, 01:04
Chyna (Dahl) text messaged me this afternoon:

"Thurs. Nites at the Boom Boom Rm. Live Girls, free poured drinks, VIP treatment all nite from the hottest dancers in LA. Cum enjoy urself to the fullest from 6pm to 1. $5 cover all nite. Corner of Avalon n El Segundo Bl. Make ur fantasies cum true. C u there.
(Chyna) U Only Get 1. Live It!"Any one see this chick with the name troys kitty. Its tatooed about you pussy.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Job Corps,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

John Seymour
11-06-09, 23:32
That would be awesome, since Oxnard is kinda far, especially from Century Lounge. I guess she had to go where the work is. But yea, thanks for all your help, and if you find out she is also working somewhere else in LA that would be awesome and I would very grateful.

ThanksOk I went back and didnt see her, things were real slow. She lives in the Valley I believe so if she works other clubs its probably one of those around there.

Rail Monkey
11-07-09, 01:08
Any one see this chick with the name troys kitty. Its tatooed about you pussy.
Um, yeah...

Anyway, I dropped by the Boom Boom at 10:30pm last night and saw Unique & Tender leaving to work another gig at the Copacabana in Long Beach (some "Battle of The Sexes" m/f dance revue). Most of the dancers were gone, and Chyna danced one set after Satin Doll (who was also headed over to the Copacabana next) before the club closed at 11pm. Overall, it was a disappointing Thursday in there and looks like a hit-or-miss proposition. Satin Doll suggested coming earlier on Thursdays, when more girls are working there...

Hey, Ebony Boi, Unique said she is back at KH8 as of the day before yesterday, and she will be working the day shift regularly again.

Hadezh
11-07-09, 05:23
Went to KH8 cause it has been a long time since I enjoyed the ladies there.

Not sure when they did it but they have curtains over the booths now. The old booths were still better but they are trying.

Got lap dances from Crystal...wow what a freak. Allot of grindage and touching. She is a little bigger then what I like but her face is really cute, she is mid 20s and really good atitude.

Also got dances from Minx. Nice girl and good dances. Good grindage but had my eye on another girl at the time so did not push the dances to far.

Lola is an amazing looking latina girl. Came and sit next to me wearing a 1 pc swim suit. Looked good but I did not really check her out as I like the ebony girls. We had a real nice talk then she hit the stage.

Before she came I had my eye fixed on Extacy, spinner type ebony girl who looks amazing but is pretty shy, does not approach many guys.

When Lola hit the stage...OMG...her body is amazing. It should be illegal for a girl that fine to be wearing a 1 pc.

Not quite perfect stomach but really close, nice legs, augmented breasts but very well done and a beach girl type face.

After her stage performance got a couple dances from her. Usually girls as hot as her do not let you touch all the way or will not grind but she had no problems. Not as complete a dance as other girls but considering how hot she is but I do get the feeling the more you get to know her the more service you can get.

Place had allot of other good looking girls there I did not dance with. Seemed the overall quality of girls has improved.

I usually end up at 1st King when I got to KH8 but for the 1st time in many months I kept my money at KH8.

Ebony Boi
11-07-09, 14:16
Hey, Ebony Boi, Unique said she is back at KH8 as of the day before yesterday, and she will be working the day shift regularly again.Good looking out Rail Monkey! She sent me a text yesterday telling me she was back. I have to get over there soon!

Not sure when they did it but they have curtains over the booths now.If the curtains are back up, it's all good. I really, really have to get over there.

Grant Green
11-09-09, 15:05
Went to SAMs haubrau for the first time. Went on a late frixday night after laker game it was jammed packed. Mostly 6-7s. Wondering if anyone frequents here?

Member #4870
11-09-09, 20:53
Yes. I've been to sam's hofbrau before.

Seen many college students there.

Place in my opinon is too small and there is no room for the dances.

Picture alameda strip but 4 times smaller.

I would say it is an okay joint, but would not frequently visit this joint.

Vocoon
11-10-09, 04:52
Hey does Erin still work at Charlies?

Azesus
11-11-09, 02:45
I noticed some strip joint (for example Rio) has totally nude vip lapdance options, usually what level of action are expected? I assume fingering because it's unclothed for you to touch right? I rather ask a stupid question here rather than getting tossed by security there.

Half Amazing
11-11-09, 11:43
Hey does Erin still work at Charlies?

She was there the last time I was there. Drunk as a skunk. She goes by a different name in Charlies. I dont recall what it is. I was there on a Monday night a few months back..