PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Jpeaz
12-29-08, 15:24
Was in town on business and decided to stop by on way to LAX. Glad I did. The club is not the best looking or the cleanest. Does serve reasonably priced drinks and cold beer. Quite the mix of girls, youth, old, beautiful and scary. I had the pleasure of meeting Princess and did a few LDs with her. Let's just say she did not leave me wanting for more. She knows what a man needs and know's how to put a smile on my face. The LD area is a little exposed, but that's fine with me, I like the rush of being seen. I've been to a place where a dancer was giving me a HJ while I was standing at the bar. Now that is service with a smile. Princess seems like a very nice girl, If I lived close by, I would like to get to know her better. We need more clubs like this to keep the SWs off the streets.

Sir Sycott
12-31-08, 04:16
Was in town on business and decided to stop by on way to LAX. Glad I did. The club is not the best looking or the cleanest. Does serve reasonably priced drinks and cold beer. Quite the mix of girls, youth, old, beautiful and scary. I had the pleasure of meeting Princess and did a few LDs with her. Let's just say she did not leave me wanting for more. She knows what a man needs and know's how to put a smile on my face. The LD area is a little exposed, but that's fine with me, I like the rush of being seen. I've been to a place where a dancer was giving me a HJ while I was standing at the bar. Now that is service with a smile. Princess seems like a very nice girl, If I lived close by, I would like to get to know her better. We need more clubs like this to keep the SWs off the streets.Yeah I like this place, I came by last weekend, I can honestly wish and beg for a quality club like this in orange county, but that will never happen,

I had tender, twice, and I have to say the fun happens here, and I would love to drop my more often now,

The clubs down in OC all suck compared to these clubs, just wish they were way closer to me

Thumbs up for you guys!

Baldy Cruiser
01-03-09, 19:27
I do have a question though. I recently visited First Kings to sample the new booths. Nothing major happened. I'm not going to even lie, I like getting CBJ (or if available) BBJ at the clubs, which club do you think offers more opportunities for that right now?
Go see Kai at First King. She works afternoons. Usually 1pm to 6 pm. She will blow you bbbj & CIM. She then spits it into a cup she has hidden in the back booth. She does also offer CFS, but you have to bring a condom.

This is a pic I took of her ass!!! Nice girl.

Have fun, my friend.

BALDY CRUISER

Sir Sycott
01-05-09, 10:02
Go see Kai at First King. She works afternoons. Usually 1pm to 6 pm. She will blow you bbbj & CIM. She then spits it into a cup she has hidden in the back booth. She does also offer CFS, but you have to bring a condom.

This is a pic I took of her ass!!! Nice girl.

Have fun, my friend.

BALDY CRUISERI'll take your offer on that!

Looks like another trip for another day!

Okay Playa
01-08-09, 05:27
Met up with Latte again. I have no complaints. But man, she is a talker. She is not popular on the board, but I like her. Funny because she had a latino guy "stalking" her and messing up her money.

India is something serious!!! Man, I wanted to dance with her, but another monger had her in the back for about an hour. She has a tight body and seems like alot of fun.

But has anyone been to Club Wall-2-Wall?

I received a flyer on my car for an "after-hour" club.

Club Wall-2-Wall
Time: 1am to until
Complimentary Food

9140 Western Ave in LA

Call J-Mac 310-429-1054

"The After Hours Girls"
Sweet Black
Karisma
Wet
Trina
China
Creme
Queen Kum
Terri

Cover $15

Any word?

If this place is legit, I'll post the full addy unless senior members prefer I don't.

Warren Blaq
01-09-09, 03:17
I was curious about kh8 so took a trip over there after work around 8pm. I have been lurking around the form since the days of daddy lowes. Any way knocked back a few bottles watched the show. There were about 10 girls working all los angeles 6-7. My first time there so I was not expecting to much. Sky came by asked me for a lap dance, I said sure to see if I would get lucky. A little crouch grabbing to keep me interested after 3 songs I packed it in. But will return to get to know the girls better. Oh I forgot to mention looks like they have an off duty cop working the door after 7 was kinda weird the cop car was parked in the lot when I came out the security gaurd was sitting in the car.

Stay safe peace.

ChestRockwell
01-12-09, 19:07
I was curious about kh8 so took a trip over there after work around 8pm. I have been lurking around the form since the days of daddy lowes. Any way knocked back a few bottles watched the show. There were about 10 girls working all los angeles 6-7. My first time there so I was not expecting to much. Sky came by asked me for a lap dance, I said sure to see if I would get lucky. A little crouch grabbing to keep me interested after 3 songs I packed it in. But will return to get to know the girls better. Oh I forgot to mention looks like they have an off duty cop working the door after 7 was kinda weird the cop car was parked in the lot when I came out the security gaurd was sitting in the car.

Stay safe peace.

The security gaurd is a cool cat, don't worry about him.
He only patrols the outside, he's never inside working.

CR

ChestRockwell
01-12-09, 19:18
OKP,

I google-mapped the address and it looks like an old hair salon that's shut down. This party is gonna give new meaning the the term "blow 'n go"!

I also noticed a couple of Starz names on the roll call for W2W - like Trina and Charm. I wonder if they are moonlighting...hmm...anyone wanna TOFTT?

Speaking of Trina, she was a bit of a dud behing the curtain last Sunday...lots of groping and feeding, but she never unsheathed the mutton dagger. It was fun, but I live by a rule that hasn't done me wrong (yet)...if her hand isn't in my pants by two songs, it probably won't be at all, so its best to cut my losses and move on to the next willing lady...

Also gave Selma (Salma?) a spin. cute little latina, with that "young, dumb and full of cum" look that gets me all the time. Nice girl, groping, feeding, a little over-pants stick shifting, but after two songs it was time to move on. My instinct tells me to give her one more chance.

CR

Met up with Latte again. I have no complaints. But man, she is a talker. She is not popular on the board, but I like her. Funny because she had a latino guy "stalking" her and messing up her money.

India is something serious!!! Man, I wanted to dance with her, but another monger had her in the back for about an hour. She has a tight body and seems like alot of fun.

But has anyone been to Club Wall-2-Wall?

I received a flyer on my car for an "after-hour" club.

Club Wall-2-Wall
Time: 1am to until
Complimentary Food

9140 Western Ave in LA

Call J-Mac 310-429-1054

"The After Hours Girls"
Sweet Black
Karisma
Wet
Trina
China
Creme
Queen Kum
Terri

Cover $15

Any word?

If this place is legit, I'll post the full addy unless senior members prefer I don't.

ChestRockwell
01-14-09, 14:44
I saw NewYork on Saturday and she invited me to her party at KH8 this Thursday...Nice tall thick sister who will powerfuck you in the back for $.
A real nympho and sexy-as-hell. Give her a shot, you won't be disappointed or my name isn't Chest Rockwell;)

CR

Baldy Cruiser
01-14-09, 18:22
I saw NewYork on Saturday and she invited me to her party at KH8 this Thursday...Nice tall thick sister who will powerfuck you in the back for $.
A real nympho and sexy-as-hell. Give her a shot, you won't be disappointed or my name isn't Chest Rockwell;)
CR
Thursday, Jan. 15th is Princess's actual birthday. I think she turns 22. What a body on her. When God made her, he was showing off. So let's make it in there & give our support to these 2 lovely ladies.

BALDY CRUISER :)

Ninoslim
01-15-09, 02:47
After a long hiatus I went back to KH8 on Monday hoping to see Princess around 3pm and sure enough there she was in the corner. It's been a couple months so I immediately went to her and got several dances in the booth. She is still as pretty as ever and her breasts seem bigger than before, maybe because it's been so long. She let me suck them the whole time and grinded me pretty good. She also told me about her b-day Thursday.

But. I texted her to confirm about Thursday and she notified me that she no longer works at KH8! She mentioned getting fired. I did not get any further details than that. I hope it's just one big misunderstanding and she will be able to work it out. This is truly sad as I enjoyed her big tits and body in the past.

I still plan on being there on Thursday for New York's party. Baldy and ChestRockwell if you guys are there I would love to buy you guys a drink. Your contribution to this site has been invaluable to me. Hope to see you there!

Baldy Cruiser
01-15-09, 15:32
I talked to Princess today - Thursday. She is taking the day off, it's her birthday.

She will only be working nights now at KH8. She has a daytime modeling gig going.

Thanks Ninoslim for your pm's. We are so lucky here in LA to have talent like Princess. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!! She turns 22 today. I have underwear older than her. Lol.

Jerikson40
01-16-09, 10:49
She has a daytime modeling gig going.Uh, yeah. Right.

The modelling agencies are clamoring for models to work full time. Especially those who will work days only. And those whose most recent experience is head bobbing at the back of a South Central hooker joint are in highest demand.

That's just way too funny.

Sgt Shabby
01-16-09, 14:31
Stopped by yesterday before the party. Saw a new face there. Perla de Mazatlan. She said she has only been there for four days, but she had taken three years off. I couldn't tell whether she had worked at KH8 three years ago or someplace else, so maybe some of you more seasoned members can set the record straight. Latina, blond straight hair, medium boobies, a little extra weight in the middle and back (about average for KH8). She gave a very hot session in the VIP area. Lots of touching, OTP stick-shifting. She did not offer higher mileage, and I did not ask (had to get back to work in reasonable condition). So if some of you remember her, she's back, and if you don't, she's worth a try.

Monster1
01-16-09, 19:41
Perla de Mazatlan. She said she has only been there for four days, but she had taken three years off. I couldn't tell whether she had worked at KH8 three years ago or someplace else, so maybe some of you more seasoned members can set the record straight. Latina, blond straight hair, medium boobies, a little extra weight in the middle and back (about average for KH8). She gave a very hot session in the VIP area. Lots of touching, OTP stick-shifting. She did not offer higher mileage, and I did not ask (had to get back to work in reasonable condition). So if some of you remember her, she's back, and if you don't, she's worth a try.My brother and I went last Thurs and he remembered her from years back. So yes she use to work there before. My brother did want to know if she offered extras? anyone want to give me details via PM?

Thanks

Rail Monkey
01-18-09, 03:45
I talked to Princess today - Thursday. She is taking the day off, it's her birthday.

She will only be working nights now at KH8. She has a daytime modeling gig going.

I was informed today (Saturday afternoon) that Princess is gone, BC. She was fired on her day off, like Craig (Ice Cube) in the movie "Friday"...

Baldy Cruiser
01-18-09, 12:50
I was informed today (Saturday afternoon) that Princess is gone, BC. She was fired on her day off, like Craig (Ice Cube) in the movie "Friday"...
She is dancing at the Spearmint Rhino in Torrance on Normandie just South of 190th.

BALDY CRUISER

Trunk Monkey
01-19-09, 21:49
Happy MLK Day to all the honeys at KH8. Especially Tender. She & I have the same taste in weed. blazin a phat one.

TM

DarthRaider666
01-19-09, 23:58
She is dancing at the Spearmint Rhino in Torrance on Normandie just South of 190th.

BALDY CRUISER

Hey Baldy, why is it that I always seem to meet strippers at the post office? I THOUGHT the post office would be open today for people who have P.O. Boxes to go get their mail, but it wasn't, on the way back to my car London of KH8/Charlies fame yells out to me from a car stopped at the light, "I know you from the stripclub." I said, "yeah, I bet you do, London from KH right?". "Right, she said.

So, todays poll, where have you met the strippers from the club in the "real world"?

Post Office: 4
DMV: 2
Shakeys Pizza: 1
Food For Less: 1

Tonto7
01-20-09, 00:20
Hey Baldy, why is it that I always seem to meet strippers at the post office? I THOUGHT the post office would be open today for people who have P.O. Boxes to go get their mail, but it wasn't, on the way back to my car London of KH8/Charlies fame yells out to me from a car stopped at the light, "I know you from the stripclub." I said, "yeah, I bet you do, London from KH right?". "Right, she said.

So, todays poll, where have you met the strippers from the club in the "real world"?

Food For Less: 1I would've thought Food For Less would've scored higher! lol

Ricoswank
01-20-09, 02:00

Food For Less: 12 - Target
1 - Jamba Juice
1 - 24 Hour Fitness
1 - The Liquor Bank

Rail Monkey
01-20-09, 14:24
1 - The Liquor Bank

Hah! You're supporting my long held belief that The Liquor Bank is like the fuckin' Crossroads of Los Angeles...

Badbaseball
01-20-09, 21:24
New to posting here but been reading alot. Work in the Carson area so I tried KH8 place last week during the lunch hour. I had one private dance with a nice girl, don't remember her name but I would not forget those breast. Just right for the hands and mouth. I would hoping for a HE but that didn't happen.

I'm going to try LBB but really looking for a Asian lady. Love those asain breast.

Badbaseball

Member #4870
01-23-09, 22:41
Know this forum is mostly used for KH8 postings.

Would appreciate info on other clubs as well.

I for example luv the spearmint rhino chains and other clubs in the valley.

Would like info on oc clubs

Thanks

Rail Monkey
01-24-09, 17:51

What exactly do you "luv" about Spearmint Rhino & other clubs in the Valley?

ChestRockwell
01-28-09, 12:49
Know this forum is mostly used for KH8 postings.

Would appreciate info on other clubs as well.

Would like info on oc clubs

ThanksAnd I'd appreciate a Tuna Sandwich right about now, but I know it won't materialize magically in front of me, so I need to get my ass to the shop and buy one, which begs the question, why don't you write a report?
This guy!

CR

Member #4870
01-28-09, 16:55
Headed over to nicolas' in commerce this past weekend.

NIce little club located in commerce.

For those of you who used to frequent club oz/ fort knots in south gate, most of the talent is now at this place.

10 dollar lap dances. You guys should check out.

Thanks

Rail Monkey
01-28-09, 23:27
Thanks for the report, M05...

I haven't been to Nicolas' since 2006, when a girl who used to dance at TWG and Starz migrated over there. I stopped going because I was blatantly profiled by a new security guard at the door, even though I tried explaining to him that my wearing a baseball jersey and driving a late-model German car didn't make me a drug dealer or a thug.

If I recall Friday/Saturday nights correctly, it was a mostly Latina rotation (80%) of dancers in the 6.0 to 7.0 range on the looks scale, with a couple of hard 8's (8.5) rounding out the line-up. The girls naturally favored the regular crowd but they were friendly towards strangers and didn't push at all for drinks or dances...

Member #4870
01-29-09, 00:30
No problem rail, sad to hear about your case about "profiling" by the guard.

Most clubs do have a dress code.

I remember the now closed fort knots/club oz/ fritz thats it (bellflower) and
this was never an issue. Does depend from club to club.

For example, any of these so called "top tier" clubs in the valley have dress codes.
Check out nicolas' and let me know what you think.

I used to have fritz/ and club oz/ fort knots within 10-15 minutes.

Cruising to Nicola's is not too bad.

Besides the ALameda strip club gets way overcrowded.

Oh well.

Member #4870
01-29-09, 00:36
Chest, this board is for discussion.

Sorry you feel that way brotha! I just simply posed a question. (big deal)

Oh well, back to the drawing board homie.

By the way subway has a 5 dollar footlong sandwich that you can get.

Toodw
01-29-09, 00:56
Dear List,

I went to 4 Play Gentlemen's Club Tuesday afternoon. What I have read was true, "Great girls and so so dances. " The Coke was $6. 50 and cover was $5. 00 They have 2 types of rooms downstairs. 1 style is more of a love seat and is $25/dance with a 3 song minimum and the other is a per song basis. I had 3 songs with the very cute/tight body Russian girl. It was fun, super slow and sexy but not worth $75. 00 for the 3 songs. Then I tried this other girl, dark skinned with fake but nice boobs, Lydia. She was pretty hot and we had 3 songs. I don't think that you will get any freaky stuff there but the ladies were pretty hot for a Tuesday afternoon. I didn't try the VIP. They pull down the bottoms on stage but not in the private areas FYI. The ladies put a coin in a meter and it turns on a light when they dance. I didn't time the songs nor the light but it seems like 3 minutes or so. I think that Wednesday nights they have 4 minute song nights or days.

FYI Spearmint Rhino in City of Industry has 2:15-2:30 songs. I timed about 6 songs and I was out of there.

Toodw

Member #4870
01-29-09, 22:09
Tood, good post on 4play, have heard good things about 4play.

I think I have seen it mentioned "strip club of the year" in some publication.

(probably los angeles weekly) will have to check out soon.

Will be checking out spots in dowtown l. A. Area (e. G. Sam's hofbrau, the score, ultimate showgirls) I really like the "playpen" on santa fe (los angeles)

I can't go to all of them, but for will check out 1-2 spots this weekend.

JeffTheDrunk
01-30-09, 02:53
I stopped going because I was blatantly profiled by a new security guard at the door, even though I tried explaining to him that my wearing a baseball jerseyThis is standard procedure at all the 'hood clubs which are surrounded by gangs. You might be able to get into Bare Elegance with a sports jersey, but certainly not KH8 or Nicolas'.

I'm glad its that way, since I always feel safe in those clubs due to them "profiling"(..as you call it), and keeping out thugs who show up in their "uniform".

Hadezh
01-30-09, 22:08
This is standard procedure at all the 'hood clubs which are surrounded by gangs. You might be able to get into Bare Elegance with a sports jersey, but certainly not KH8 or Nicolas'.

I'm glad its that way, since I always feel safe in those clubs due to them "profiling"(..as you call it), and keeping out thugs who show up in their "uniform".

Yea I agree with Jeff here. It may seem like nonesense to people from outside the area but the security does not want to enforce rules for the hell of it. If they are not allowing certain cloths it is because it is bad for buisness.

We are the buisness in case you did not know.

Rail Monkey
02-01-09, 02:36
This is standard procedure at all the 'hood clubs which are surrounded by gangs. You might be able to get into Bare Elegance with a sports jersey, but certainly not KH8 or Nicolas'.

That's precisely what irked me about Nicolas' because I've been to KH8 wearing a sports jersey. FWIW, I conduct myself appropriately at KH8, I tip well, and I chat with the security guard on the way in and on the way out--despite wearing a "uniform"...

AsianPussy
02-03-09, 20:23
This is pretty much spot on, but I would add a note.

Even though the milage is very low, the reason this place is so popular is that the girls are 99% 10's. You will find no hotter girls at any other club. So if you want a nice clean club for a business "meeting" or a casual night out then 4 play is the spot.

When I'm alone, I go to the jet, when I have a girl that wants to see some tits or I'm entertaining clients, 4 play. 4 play girls are really friendly and they often sit and chat. I've spent 2 hours there just playing a game of "how many girls can I get to sit and chat with me without buying dances".

Also, you don't have to buy girls drinks.

Ps. Like all clubs, there is mileage to be found but its very rare here. I've DFK 3-4 different girls here, fed on more then a few and dated 2-3. (thats dated, not paid to fuck).

I would skip the 3 song booth, and use the normal $20 lap room to try out girls I like. When I find the winner I take her upstairs to the $150/5 song couch area. If you really like a girl, there are beds for $200/5.

Dear List,

I went to 4 Play Gentlemen's Club Tuesday afternoon. What I have read was true, "Great girls and so so dances. " The Coke was $6. 50 and cover was $5. 00 They have 2 types of rooms downstairs. 1 style is more of a love seat and is $25/dance with a 3 song minimum and the other is a per song basis. I had 3 songs with the very cute/tight body Russian girl. It was fun, super slow and sexy but not worth $75. 00 for the 3 songs. Then I tried this other girl, dark skinned with fake but nice boobs, Lydia. She was pretty hot and we had 3 songs. I don't think that you will get any freaky stuff there but the ladies were pretty hot for a Tuesday afternoon. I didn't try the VIP. They pull down the bottoms on stage but not in the private areas FYI. The ladies put a coin in a meter and it turns on a light when they dance. I didn't time the songs nor the light but it seems like 3 minutes or so. I think that Wednesday nights they have 4 minute song nights or days.

FYI Spearmint Rhino in City of Industry has 2:15-2:30 songs. I timed about 6 songs and I was out of there.

Toodw

Apple Jack
02-04-09, 05:34
Even though the milage is very low, the reason this place is so popular is that the girls are 99% 10's... 4 play girls are really friendly and they often sit and chat.Agree with Revoemag, I was there recently and had a good low-mileage night. It's so rare to find 9's and 10's with decent personalities.

BlackMask
02-04-09, 12:25
That's precisely what irked me about Nicolas' because I've been to KH8 wearing a sports jersey. FWIW, I conduct myself appropriately at KH8, I tip well, and I chat with the security guard on the way in and on the way out--despite wearing a "uniform"...Plus I don't think sports jersey's are considered a part of gang "uniforms". Now I can understand if he was wearing a large white t-shirt with low sagging pants, but a baseball jersey? I call B. S. On that.

JeffTheDrunk
02-05-09, 02:24
Plus I don't think sports jersey's are considered a part of gang "uniforms".... I call B. S. On that.A picture is worth a thousand words.

Hadezh
02-05-09, 02:28
Went to KH8 yesterday.

A real annoying girl in regular cloths was bugging me less then 3 songs to give her friend dance time. Said she worked at some club in Anaheim.

Real pushy; 3 girls got up on the dance flor and left while she bugged me. Finally got her off my case by asking her about where she works in Anaheim. Was not sure it would work but glad it did.

She came back less then 2 songs after she left demanding dollars to tip the girls on the dance floor. Never have i seen anyone outside of Mexico chasing my money as hard as this girl.

If anyone is close with the club owners may want to tell them this girl is bad for buisness imo.

Finally started tipping when she left me alone.

Got a couple dances from Tender. Very good at talking dirty; nothing special happened but after that annoying chick the girls were lucky I spent another dollar at that place.

Few new girls there; usually the girls are all thick (which I like) but there were 2 petite girls and 1 latina girl.

BlackMask
02-05-09, 12:44
A picture is worth a thousand words.I couldn't agree with you anymore.

JeffTheDrunk
02-05-09, 18:02
I couldn't agree with you anymore.It's all about THE CONTEXT.

Jessica Simpson isn't representative of the gang members that surround Nicolas' or KH8.

Like I said, you can attend a club like 4 Play with a sports jersey because gang members don't frequent those type of clubs.

They do frequent hood joints like KH8 and Nicolas', but they must be on their best behavior when they do, or they won't be admitted. Among other things, "best behavior" means no gang uniform (oversized white t-shirts or sports jerseys).

It's all about THE CONTEXT.

Hobbyguy10
02-06-09, 11:09
I couldn't agree more. I get so tired of listening to so-called "victims" because they can't do whatever they want 100% of the time.

There are good, sound business reasons for clubs such as KH8 to protect themselves and their customers. Good customers will not frequent clubs where they feel in personal danger. Is that so hard to understand?

If the gang element is allowed in some of these at risk clubs their business will cease to exist. It may sometimes be inconvenient but I will gladly agree to reasonable accommodations to keep everyone safe.

If you don't want to be treated like a gang member than don't dress like one!

Jessica Simpson isn't representative of the gang members that surround Nicolas' or KH8.

Like I said, you can attend a club like 4 Play with a sports jersey because gang members don't frequent those type of clubs.

They do frequent hood joints like KH8 and Nicolas', but they must be on their best behavior when they do, or they won't be admitted. Among other things, "best behavior" means no gang uniform (oversized white t-shirts or sports jerseys).

Rail Monkey
02-06-09, 23:27
If the gang element is allowed in some of these at risk clubs their business will cease to exist. It may sometimes be inconvenient but I will gladly agree to reasonable accommodations to keep everyone safe.

If you don't want to be treated like a gang member than don't dress like one!
Serial killers tend to be white, heterosexual males in their twenties and thirties. How do you suggest that management "at clubs such as KH8" address this issue?

Marlowe
02-07-09, 00:45
I cannot believe this stupid discussion is going on! It's because everyone is frustrated because there isn't any sex available to comment on? Almost every establishment has that sign near the door, it says We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service To Anyone.

It isn't hard to interpret, if they don't like what you are wearing, you don't get in, you don't get served, etc.

Rail Monkey
02-07-09, 01:34
I cannot believe this stupid discussion is going on! It's because everyone is frustrated because there isn't any sex available to comment on?
I think you're right, Marlowe. I know that given the choice, I would much rather post about undressed women than dressed men.

OTOH, with regard to the recent lack of high mileage reporting, I think some forum members are becoming leery of burning good spots by putting the girls on blast. I could use an SC report from Baldy Cruiser right about now...

Jonas Areniias
02-07-09, 16:39
I am heading to the Wild Goose tonight with a couple of buddies. Never been there before (so far only been to Starz which was awesome but was packed on Tuesday night (amateur night?) and Seventh Veil which was nice but so overpriced it was ridiculous) are there any dancers I should look try and get dances from? Any that are a little extra touchy feely? My friends aren't mongers so I want to make this fun for them.

Dawg Todaworld
02-07-09, 19:52
Coulda wore your jersey on Super Bowl Sunday and gotten in free.

Rail Monkey
02-07-09, 22:54
I am heading to the Wild Goose tonight with a couple of buddies. Never been there before (so far only been to Starz which was awesome but was packed on Tuesday night (amateur night?) and Seventh Veil which was nice but so overpriced it was ridiculous) are there any dancers I should look try and get dances from? Any that are a little extra touchy feely? My friends aren't mongers so I want to make this fun for them.
While The Wild Goose can be fun, it's tame lapping there--compared to KH8, Starz or Spearmint Rhino--mainly because the lap dance area is a wide open, rectangular corral-type area that is overseen by watchful bouncers.

Still, there are some lookers who should make it a pleasurable outing for you and your buddies. Look for Asia (Asian with booty), Veronica (blonde, burlesque stallion), Diamond (hip-hop honey), Honey (kind of aloof but a hottie), Brandy (sexy, girl-next-door type), Rosalie (tattooed beauty) and my personal favorite, Suzie (salsa hottie with large, lovely mamm's)...

Rail Monkey
02-11-09, 02:49
I'm glad that they caught these scumbags quickly. Taxpayer money well spent, IMO...

http://cbs2.com/local/exotic.dancer.Rianne.2.931570.html

Wagged Gundo
02-11-09, 16:34
While The Wild Goose can be fun, it's tame lapping there--compared to KH8, Starz or Spearmint Rhino--mainly because the lap dance area is a wide open, rectangular corral-type area that is overseen by watchful bouncers.

Still, there are some lookers who should make it a pleasurable outing for you and your buddies. Look for Asia (Asian with booty), Veronica (blonde, burlesque stallion), Diamond (hip-hop honey), Honey (kind of aloof but a hottie), Brandy (sexy, girl-next-door type), Rosalie (tattooed beauty) and my personal favorite, Suzie (salsa hottie with large, lovely mamm's)...You forgot marina, smokin smokin hot calendar night in November is always the best.

Lakeside32
02-11-09, 21:56
I never got to see her is she still @ KH8?

Rail Monkey
02-12-09, 01:44
I'm surprised that this club didn't appear on the radar sooner...

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_11676925?source=rv

Bar called a hotbed of vice

... Prostitution appears to be so rampant at Babes N' Beer that numerous YouTube videos have been posted detailing the escapades of alleged pimps standing in front of the club and boasting of their exploits at the club they call their "office."

In one video, a sexily dressed woman can be seen handing money to a man who appears to be her pimp, who counts the wad of bills and then proudly announces to the camera: "That's prostitute money. ... I'll put it with my weed money, ... my shoe money."...

The bar had become a haven for what one employee called a "criminal element" since late last year, when owners turned operations over to new management, with pimps and their prostitutes allegedly becoming welcome fixtures and driving away former longtime customers, according to two employees at the club.

"The club had become little more than a brothel," said one dancer.

Jonas Areniias
02-16-09, 14:33
So, the Wild Goose was alright. The girls were nice and the drinks were cheap. Brandi especially was a really hot chick. But it was one of my friends first lap dance experience and I thought that he needed some titties and vagina in his face. So we left and went to a place off of century blvd that looked appropriately shady. It's attached to a sex toy shop and the name alludes me right now (but the word century is in it and it's right by the Wild Goose). Fully nude so no alocohol ten bucks at the door and a one drink minimum (that's six dollars for a glass of water, not even a bottle) and $30 dollar lap dances! I thought this was crazy, but they're having two for one dances all night. Okay. So I figure I'll check it out. My first two for one is with this hot ass asian chick whose name also alludes me but you'll know who it is if you go, she's the hottest chick in the room. She says it's 50 bucks for two if I want to touch. I say fine and it's a pretty solid dance but at the end of it it's all business and even before hand no chit chatting or lap sitting. Decide that before I tell myself I will never come here again I will try one more chick. That chick was Christa. Half Puerto Rican and half Brasilian and so worth my time and the trip and my money. So thanks for the advice fellow mongers. If you do try this place out Christa is not there on Sundays and Mondays. Also, Gabriella is hot. All business though too.

Member #4870
02-17-09, 01:47
Century theatre has some hotties.

Jonas, when you get a chance you should check any of the local spearmint rhino clubs. You won't be dissapointed homie!

AsianPussy
02-17-09, 20:22
Jonas,

Century is noturious for the girls setting their own prices.

If you are clubbing near LAX, try jet strip next time. $30 dances and I've never had a girl upsell or ask for a tip (ok, a few times I've been asked for a tip, but less then 1% of the time)

Touching is always included.

So, the Wild Goose was alright. The girls were nice and the drinks were cheap. Brandi especially was a really hot chick. But it was one of my friends first lap dance experience and I thought that he needed some titties and vagina in his face. So we left and went to a place off of century blvd that looked appropriately shady. It's attached to a sex toy shop and the name alludes me right now (but the word century is in it and it's right by the Wild Goose). Fully nude so no alocohol ten bucks at the door and a one drink minimum (that's six dollars for a glass of water, not even a bottle) and $30 dollar lap dances! I thought this was crazy, but they're having two for one dances all night. Okay. So I figure I'll check it out. My first two for one is with this hot ass asian chick whose name also alludes me but you'll know who it is if you go, she's the hottest chick in the room. She says it's 50 bucks for two if I want to touch. I say fine and it's a pretty solid dance but at the end of it it's all business and even before hand no chit chatting or lap sitting. Decide that before I tell myself I will never come here again I will try one more chick. That chick was Christa. Half Puerto Rican and half Brasilian and so worth my time and the trip and my money. So thanks for the advice fellow mongers. If you do try this place out Christa is not there on Sundays and Mondays. Also, Gabriella is hot. All business though too.

Hold Ups
02-18-09, 01:28
Hey! Since you hang at KH8 more than I can, work two jobs, what ever happened to "Misty"? Last time I saw her, was last year. Kind of medium brown, curly hair-hot as hell! Where is she?

After a long hiatus I went back to KH8 on Monday hoping to see Princess around 3pm and sure enough there she was in the corner. It's been a couple months so I immediately went to her and got several dances in the booth. She is still as pretty as ever and her breasts seem bigger than before, maybe because it's been so long. She let me suck them the whole time and grinded me pretty good. She also told me about her b-day Thursday.

But. I texted her to confirm about Thursday and she notified me that she no longer works at KH8! She mentioned getting fired. I did not get any further details than that. I hope it's just one big misunderstanding and she will be able to work it out. This is truly sad as I enjoyed her big tits and body in the past.

I still plan on being there on Thursday for New York's party. Baldy and ChestRockwell if you guys are there I would love to buy you guys a drink. Your contribution to this site has been invaluable to me. Hope to see you there!

Hadezh
02-18-09, 01:41
Went to KH8 last sat. Happened to be Uniques birthday.

One girl there was an absolute solid 9 on the hot scale. She was a little short for me. Wearing a red bikini showing off a very hot body. Breasts looked like they had a upgrade but not too big...just perfect. Nice legs...this girl belongs in a high end club. She was not talking to customers or making eye contact...passed me once to get drinks for her and other girls sitting at a table. I smiled and tried to make eye contact but she was not having it. Too bad would have dropped a easy hundy on dances with her.

Precious(?) is a real nice girl. She talked to me for a long time. Got some dances but nothing special happened. Just the typical allot of contact dances with no extras. She started talking to me when the girl in the red bikini finally hit the stage so I do not remember much about that part of the conversation including her name.

Bad Habbit was a tall very good looking girl. Very hot legs and perky 100% natural nicely shaped breasts. Thought about doing a couple dances with her but had to be places...for sure will check her out next time. She seemed to know the girl in the red bikini; man if those two worked on me together I could spend a whole paycheck.

Another hottie was Ashante. Very nice ass, legs and face.

Is it just me or is the girls at KH8 just getting better and better each time. Do not get me wrong I like the thick girls and they usually get most of my money but they been getting allot of thin model types lately.

Hold Ups
02-18-09, 02:16
Hey! since you hang at KH8 more than I can, work two jobs, what ever happened to "Misty"? Last time I saw her, was last year. Islander, Kind of medium brown, curly hair-hot as hell! Where is she?

Good math. At KH8, I do not feel obligated to tip the dancers on stage, unless I want more from them or they put on a great show. Coronas are only $0. 06 (with tip), so I just chill. Watch Sportscenter and play on my iPhone.

I must admit that the dances at Starz or Barbary Coast are higher quality entertainment and I tip more there.

For some reason, I don't get that much attn at KH8. The girls know and target big spenders. Usually, girls walk past me and ask "Wanna dance? " I kindly respond "No, Thank You. "

As mentioned earlier by another poster, the KH8 girls there aren't willing invest a little time to get to know customers better. They really don't want to talk, but they want my money. I am not asking for a GFE, but damn. Just hang out. Let me see if you worth the trouble of $1 or so.

When I've tried to strike up a convo with the girls, they are not interested. I, seriously, doubt its me because I have no problem talking to strangers and having a great night in any part of the world. When they treat it like a business transaction, I treat them like a transaction. For instance, at my white collar job, I go to happy hour with people I could care less about, but you get to know each other and trust each other for the job. If these girls would sit down and just mingle with customers for a song or two, I am sure they'd make more money and put out a lot less.

The exception was Bree / Brea and Baby Doll. Baby Doll has the most fun out of all the girls there because she talks and will hang out with you. When I got a dance from her, I tipped her extremely well. Also, Baby Doll is ALWAYS busy and making her money. Even on slow days when there is 10 dancers and 3 guys, Baby Doll is making her money.

I am not qualified to answer that question because I do not go to First Kings. I get bad vibes from that place. But I never had a problem getting a CBJ at KH8 (except for the Princess situation. LOL).

Baldy Cruiser
02-18-09, 19:54
Yes Hadezh, the girls at KH8 are amazing!!! I think "Princess" is their hottest dancer in my humble opinion. She is working nights now. 8:30 pm to 12:30 am.

She is fairly tall - 5' 9" and just an amazing body. 34 DD's, cute little bubble butt & killer legs.

I try to hook up with her often. She finally let me take some pics of her.

Member #4870
02-18-09, 21:41
Hazdeh. Who was the girl in the red bikini?

She sure was fine!

Hadezh
02-19-09, 02:39
Awsome pics BC! She is a hottie no doubt!

My opinion about the girls attitudes giong down:

Personally I think it is the economy. Guys have been tipping less. I do not get any flak for it at First Kings but I definately feel some pressure two girls at KH8 in the last month.

Personally I like to sit and wind down for 30 mins when I get there because I usually come from work. Seems girls are either looking for guys they know or are real super agressive.

I do not let it mess with my fun. Just be pleasant and be patient.

There is alway a couple girls who need money and are willing to talk and be nice. If all the girls are totally ignoring you and you have money to spend then your game needs work or you need to loosen up imo.

Also do not let the "vibe" at First Kings let you think you are not welcome. Once you get to know the girls they are super cool. My favs at the moment are Mystery and Bambi but there are other gems for sure.

Area56
02-19-09, 20:39
What's the deal with all these girls having crown tattoos?

Hadezh
02-20-09, 02:51
Hazdeh. Who was the girl in the red bikini?

She sure was fine!

I wish I knew.

She seemed occupied with other things and did not seem real interested in making money that day.

Hope I see her again when money is on her mind ;-)

Favorite
02-20-09, 21:38
Yes Hadezh, the girls at KH8 are amazing!!! I think "Princess" is their hottest dancer in my humble opinion. She is working nights now. 8:30 pm to 12:30 am.

She is fairly tall - 5' 9" and just an amazing body. 34 DD's, cute little bubble butt & killer legs.

BALDY CRUISER :)Princess is great eye-candy. Very sexy.

I'm glad you got the private photos (which tells me you hit it! ). My first night last year at KH8, I monopolized her time (must of done nearly 10 privates). And we tried to hook up afterwards. I was at the motel checking in, but she called and cancelled. Think she was worried about me (maybe she thought I was 5-O).

Anyways, she's always been cool and she is great to look at. And those tits are really soft.

I thought she got booted from KH8 (I could tell she isn't on good terms with most of her co-workers. I know a number of the heifers were hating on her). Good to know she's back.

I remember her advertising cardates on CL maybe 1-2 years ago.

Anyways, nice woman and she's mad sexy.

When are they ever gonna put up the curtains at KH8?

B Malibu
02-23-09, 23:08
The lowdown: Free entry, took a piss, grabbed a beer from Sweeney, then took a seat a few rows back from the stage. Girl name "Bad Habit" greets me; cute, decent bod, but wasn't ready. Tipped "Tender" a five dollar bill while on stage, then made my way back to the bar. Curvy apple bottomed honey named "New York" introduces herself. Pretty face, great lips, hips, and tits, and a firm rump to round her out. We make small-talk, head for the corner, stroke each other, I get hard, she sticks out her tongue and reveals her piercing, and it was back to the booth.

Asked for $, countered with .60, she says bj, I say sure. Slips on the latex, leans over and starts slurpin'. Feels good, nice skills, but really wanted to see that amazing ass. The nasty talk begins, and before I know it, she mounts me rcg. Riding me so hard, worried condom might snap, but nope, intact! Hand her the bread, she says $, I say we negotiated .60, she says but I rode you, I said I didn't ask for that, she's cool with .60. Nice girl, fun times, will repeat with more dough next time. Went quick, only took one song.

Entry = $0.00
Beer = $4.50 + $1.50 tip
Stage tips = $7.00
Back booth = $60.00
Total = $73.00

All-in-all... not bad for a quick hour of relaxation.

DarthRaider666
02-24-09, 14:57
Yep, nice going for $73.00. You know, I'm going to have of check out KH8 more often. I like going to Starz more because the girls are better looking. BUT, the KH8 girls "handle their business", especially the day shifters. I can go to Starz and spend $250 and not got anything. I step my ass into KH8 and I'm recognized as a regular and they know I have $250, shit I those girls will have me stumbling out of there.

The lowdown: Free entry, took a piss, grabbed a beer from Sweeney, then took a seat a few rows back from the stage. Girl name "Bad Habit" greets me; cute, decent bod, but wasn't ready. Tipped "Tender" a five dollar bill while on stage, then made my way back to the bar. Curvy apple bottomed honey named "New York" introduces herself. Pretty face, great lips, hips, and tits, and a firm rump to round her out. We make small-talk, head for the corner, stroke each other, I get hard, she sticks out her tongue and reveals her piercing, and it was back to the booth.

Asked for $, countered with .60, she says bj, I say sure. Slips on the latex, leans over and starts slurpin'. Feels good, nice skills, but really wanted to see that amazing ass. The nasty talk begins, and before I know it, she mounts me rcg. Riding me so hard, worried condom might snap, but nope, intact! Hand her the bread, she says $, I say we negotiated .60, she says but I rode you, I said I didn't ask for that, she's cool with .60. Nice girl, fun times, will repeat with more dough next time. Went quick, only took one song.

Entry = $0.00
Beer = $4.50 + $1.50 tip
Stage tips = $7.00
Back booth = $60.00
Total = $73.00

All-in-all... not bad for a quick hour of relaxation.

B Malibu
02-24-09, 15:34
Yep, nice going for $73.00. You know, I'm going to have of check out KH8 more often. I like going to Starz more because the girls are better looking. BUT, the KH8 girls "handle their business", especially the day shifters. I can go to Starz and spend $250 and not got anything. I step my ass into KH8 and I'm recognized as a regular and they know I have $250, shit I those girls will have me stumbling out of there.
One other thing...

She asked me for the money upfront, but I just ignored her and pretended like the music was too loud. She got on with it despite no money changing hands. Not sayin' she wouldn't have delivered, but I try to avoid upfront payment (in the clubs) as little as possible.

Besides, I think .60 is more than fair on a slow Monday day shift. It's not like there is a bed to get comfy and/or tons of positions are offered; it's basically a little suction, then one position.

Oswalt
02-27-09, 00:52
Hit KH Thurs around 2:00. Took a few minutes to adjust to the dark, walked slow to the bar. Right away New York sits down and introduces herself. Thanks to B Malibu report I know good things will happen. She strokes me while I have a beer then off we go for a couple of dances. Body exactly as BM described and bj was terrific. If I lived or worked closer to this place I would be broke. BM I owe you a beer.

B Malibu
02-27-09, 02:08
Hit KH Thurs around 2:00. Took a few minutes to adjust to the dark, walked slow to the bar. Right away New York sits down and introduces herself. Thanks to B Malibu report I know good things will happen. She strokes me while I have a beer then off we go for a couple of dances. Body exactly as BM described and bj was terrific. If I lived or worked closer to this place I would be broke. BM I owe you a beer.
Right on! Good to know the posts actually help. You don't owe me anything man, just happy to help a fellow brutha' out.

Jonas Areniias
02-28-09, 06:51
Thank you for the advice. Jet Stream is definitely the next place I am gonna hit up. But my dirty thrity (that's my thritieth birthday) is coming up, and I am thinking I might hit up KH8 for my first time. Anyone have a good suggestion of time and day? I have read some good dancer suggestions so that is covered. I am a white dude, but it seems like everyone agrees that that's not a problem. I leave town on Sunday and get back on Wednesday and was thinking Wednesday or Thursday late night. Good plan? Anyone down to buy a man a lap dance on his thirty?

B Malibu
02-28-09, 15:37
Thank you for the advice. Jet Stream is definitely the next place I am gonna hit up. But my dirty thrity (that's my thritieth birthday) is coming up, and I am thinking I might hit up KH8 for my first time. Anyone have a good suggestion of time and day? I have read some good dancer suggestions so that is covered. I am a white dude, but it seems like everyone agrees that that's not a problem. I leave town on Sunday and get back on Wednesday and was thinking Wednesday or Thursday late night. Good plan? Anyone down to buy a man a lap dance on his thirty?
Thursday is usually a good night. You can have fun anytime at this place, but highly recommend going in on the day shift. Less busy and girls are hungrier to make a buck. At night, some of these ladies get nailed down with their regs.

Happy B'day!

Half Amazing
02-28-09, 19:42

I would say get there sometime between 4:30-5:00. I think evening shift starts at 6pm, so you will be able to get the taste of day and evening shifts.

Speck
03-01-09, 22:41

This girl was out on Sunset last night around 430am

Baldy Cruiser
03-02-09, 13:35
This girl was out on Sunset last night around 430am
Speck, you are spot on my friend. When she comes to my pad in the mornings, she brings chicken & waffles from Roscoes!! Lol.

I even gave her a key to my outside gate, so she has easier access. I bang her twice a month. Her body is unfrigginbelievable!! My perfect type. Tall, athletic & gorgeous with killer legs & a big firm rack!!

Guys, her body has to be seen in person to fully appreciate the "majesty" of it all!!

Speck, pm me for her digits my friend along with any trusted senior members, that are interested.

Her prices are very reasonable.

BALDY (SprungOnPrincess) CRUISER :)

DarthRaider666
03-02-09, 19:02
That's just too funny that Speck pointed her out like that. I've seen Princess before. Her ass is just a little droopy for my personal taste, I like bubble butts myself. Don't get me wrong, I'd still bang her and her ass is my only complaint and a very very minor one at that!

Speck, you are spot on my friend. When she comes to my pad in the mornings, she brings chicken & waffles from Roscoes!! Lol.

I even gave her a key to my outside gate, so she has easier access. I bang her twice a month. Her body is unfrigginbelievable!! My perfect type. Tall, athletic & gorgeous with killer legs & a big firm rack!!

Guys, her body has to be seen in person to fully appreciate the "majesty" of it all!!

Speck, pm me for her digits my friend along with any trusted senior members, that are interested.

Her prices are very reasonable.

BALDY (SprungOnPrincess) CRUISER :)

Half Amazing
03-03-09, 02:14
Decided to stop by KH8 this evening. I hadnt been there in months. Got there around 5ish, left around 7. The usual dance crew was there. Tender, Unique, New York. A few other girls not cute enough for me to ask their name. No Lisa working the bar either.

These are the ladys that I wanted to get to know. Bodies amazing. Face cuter than average. This is my ranking 1-4:
1. Love - I think she's a newbie. Very cute with nice tits. Ass was nice too.
2. Sky - cute face with awesome ass. Huge arreolas. But her dancing skills were sub par. And she mainly hung near the bar.
3. Traci - her ass is unreal. Its like you can sit a cup on it.
4. Noche - really cute spinner. I would've loved a dance from her but she hit the back door around 6:30.

Damn this economy!! I would love to go back later this week, but my accounts cant handle it. I was told the girls only work 3 days a week, so there may be better talent on another day. There was a tall light skinned black chick there that came in for the 7'oclock shit. Very cute. Didnt get her name.

Does anyone have info on Traci?? Does she offer dates outside the club? How is her dance skills? Does she offer extras? Feel free to PM me.

Hadezh
03-04-09, 02:51
Went to KH8 Monday (yesterday)

Did not know this but Monday is oldies night. They play allot of the older R&B. Awsome songs to get dances with. Even herd some Aerosmith and older rock songs.

The tall girl HalfAmazing is refering to may be Latte. Tall, light skined, very pretty face with full lips and amazing eyes. Nice body. Large breasts. After watching her dance I could tell she was my kind of girl. I picked her for to be my dancer of the night and she is amazing. Some of the best dances I have gotten.

Also got dances from Baby Doll. Has nice firm breasts and good body. She has been dancing a while and really knows how to talk to a guy. I know the younger guys want the girls who just listen and act impressed but as I get older I want more in depth conversation. This girl will give that to you and pretty good dances. Did not test the menu but seemed allot was offered.

There was a girl in red looking amazing. Just what I look for in ebony girls, tight but not tiny. Really wanted to dance with her but did not get a chance. Her body is super hot and I usually give those girls at least one or two dances so I know what is available.

Also wanted to dance with another girl in a green bikini with roses tat on her breast. Her body was good but it was her attitude that pulled me in. Will look for her later.

This girl in a white bikini looked real hot.

Do not remember most of their names.

Princess was there. She walked up to me when she got in and I gave her some tips (love to put dollars into the g strings while a girl flirts with me). I was still busy with Latte at that time though. Did not get a chance to enjoy her company. Some guy was busy with her all the time I was there.

This super fine girl in a white shirt and jeans was sitting at the bar all night. Not sure if she works there but her body looked dynamite.

The place even had a couple white girls there. I personally like the ebony babes though.

Could tell by the drinks my tips to the bartender and waitress were much appreciated as well.

It was one of the best times I have had in a club in a long time.

Allot of the pushy attitude I have been feeling lately from this place was gone. I think it is just a very few girls making us feel this way.

Half Amazing
03-04-09, 13:03
Went to KH8 Monday (yesterday)

The tall girl HalfAmazing is refering to may be Latte. Tall, light skined, very pretty face with full lips and amazing eyes. Nice body. Large breasts. After watching her dance I could tell she was my kind of girl. I picked her for to be my dancer of the night and she is amazing. Some of the best dances I have gotten.Thanks for the intel Hadezh. Once you said full lips, you were speaking of the girl that I saw. She is very sexy. I'm so jealous you were able to get some dances from her. I'm going to have to get back over there to check her out.

Anyone else had any experiences with Latte? Does she offer extras?

For any of you fellas thinking about going to KH8, I say make your way over there. There are a lot of girls working there. May be the bad economy and girls trying to make an extra buck. And from my observation, less guys are tipping. I found just tipping a few dollars while a girl is on stage gets them to notice you. Also, I like to get there around 5:30 spend about 2 hours there. The day shift change starts at 7pm, so you can see the girls from day & night shift. Just my opinion.

Baldy Cruiser
03-04-09, 16:24
This punk ass only got 2 years. Anyone know this guy??

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_11827489

BALDY CRUISER

Hadezh
03-04-09, 23:52

BALDY CRUISER

Hope this guy gets raped in jail. Hate guys who abuse girls. Anytime I am with a girl I try to treat her like a princess and let her know she is always in charge of the situation.

Pisses me off cause guys like this make it harder to hook up with girls outside the club.

Do not get me wrong I still get excited by the super naughty dances in a club but things are so limited. Getting a girl home in bed just allows for so much more fun.

ChestRockwell
03-05-09, 19:06
Hope this guy gets raped in jail. Hate guys who abuse girls. Anytime I am with a girl I try to treat her like a princess and let her know she is always in charge of the situation.

Pisses me off cause guys like this make it harder to hook up with girls outside the club.

Do not get me wrong I still get excited by the super naughty dances in a club but things are so limited. Getting a girl home in bed just allows for so much more fun.I wonder who the girl was? Does anyone know?

And it appears that this ballsy motherfucker showed up at the club afterwards? Something doesn't seem right and I'm afraid we are not getting the entire story here. I mean, if he raped a girl, why would he show up to her place of employment after the alleged deed?

Anyone have any thoughts?

CR

Antzzz
03-05-09, 19:48

BALDY CRUISERWhat a freakin shame that this guy only got 2 years. I think all guys like that deserve to be tortured and have their balls chopped off. Ugh!

JeffTheDrunk
03-05-09, 19:48
I wonder who the girl was? Does anyone know?

And it appears that this ballsy motherfucker showed up at the club afterwards? Something doesn't seem right and I'm afraid we are not getting the entire story here. I mean, if he raped a girl, why would he show up to her place of employment after the alleged deed?

Anyone have any thoughts?

CRYou're right, we're not getting the full story here.

When it comes to a girl accusing a guy of rape, "innocent until proven guilty" is automatically thrown out the window.

The girl automatically gets anonymity in all court filings and the guy gets his name splattered all over the newspapers, even if the girl is just flat out lying.

Who's to say that she didn't agree on a "take-out" FS or BJ deal, then when she got to the guy's place she tried to extort him of more than the amount than was previously negotiated, with the threat of crying "rape" to the police if he didn't comply with the extortion.

When they threaten a guy with "kidnapping" & "rape", and possible life in prison sentence due to the special "kidnapping" charge, then he might be tempted to take a plea deal and just serve 1 year in prison + 1 year of probation. The stakes were too high for the guy to risk, even if he was innocent & the girl was trying to extort more money out of a "take-out date" at his place.

I wasn't there & the girl might be telling the truth. If that's the case, he got off easy.

She might also be lying. If that's the case it's a damn shame that she can ruin a guy's life under the cloak of automatic anonymity in the case of rape accusations. She had nothing to lose by falsely accusing a monger of rape.

The district attorney also kept on portraying KHVIII as a normal "bar" instead of truthfully letting the jury know that it's a strip club where FS and BJs are available, not only in there, but through "take out", as might have been the case here.

LookslikeLE
03-05-09, 20:40
I remember posting on here that week that Envy told me about what happened. I don’t remember who the girl was but it was not Envy. Happy to hear they got the guy.

Juanes
03-06-09, 02:23
Went to KH after work arrived around 5pm. The place was packed, the girls dancing were a 8 total I saw some new girl there named Sunshine (anyone got any info on her). The afternoon girls started to leave and then the new ones came, once the new girls came the place just died out. The night crew rated a 4 total. Some new bartender was there (what happened to Cocoa) the waitress there was slow. Overall the place went down a lot. I wish I would of gone there earlier.

ChestRockwell
03-06-09, 12:52
Went to KH after work arrived around 5pm. The place was packed, the girls dancing were a 8 total I saw some new girl there named Sunshine (anyone got any info on her). The afternoon girls started to leave and then the new ones came, once the new girls came the place just died out. The night crew rated a 4 total. Some new bartender was there (what happened to Cocoa) the waitress there was slow. Overall the place went down a lot. I wish I would of gone there earlier.

Yeah I know of Sunshine, I caught her on her first day last Saturday. Bought her a margarita and chatted her up. She told me she came out to CA a month ago with her ex-boyfriend, but he split and she's been living on Western in a hotel for the last week (probably two weeks by now). Real sob story, so being the humanitarian that I am, I gave her $20 for a dance where i fondled her and sucked her titties. She's not all that great looking, older white woman, mid 30's (if younger, she partied way too hard), a little bit on the heavy side, probably 130-135,about 5' 6", fake blonde, light eyes, kinda looked like a soccer mom which was enough for me to give her a test spin. Dont' get me worng she's really nice and friendly and seems like an interesting person. Nothing too crazy in the back though, let me do what I did and even rubbed the knob through the pants a couple of times. Like I said not a fresh, young thing, but she was new and different and I'm always on the hunt for the strange.

CR

Half Amazing
03-06-09, 23:49
So I decided to check out KH8 again today. Was there between 2:30-4:30. Cool line up of girls. Envy was there, and she was looking sexy and beautiful as ever. Sunshine was there as well. She was getting a lot of attention from some of the fellas. She is white, in her mid 30's, and has a big butt. Kinda something you would see in at a 7-11 in Nebraska. But I guess she has a good attitude and personality. A lot of guys were chatting it up with her.

The difference in Monday and Friday was the eye candy on Monday was slightly better. There were more "linebacker" looking chicks today than I've seen in KH8 in a while. There was also a crew of young males & females hanging out by the DJ area. I dont know who they were there to see....

I was suprised to see Love working today. She had told she didnt work Fridays. My top 3 for today: Envy, Love, Tracy. Top shelf chocolate. Oh yeah, the waitress was wearing a sexier outfit today too. I thought she was about to get up and give a pole dance as well. LOL.

Does anyone know what happened to the bartender Lisa?? And does Lucky still work the club??

Ricoswank
03-07-09, 01:19
So I decided to check out KH8 again today. Was there between 2:30-4:30. Cool line up of girls. Envy was there, and she was looking sexy and beautiful as ever. Sunshine was there as well. She was getting a lot of attention from some of the fellas. She is white, in her mid 30's, and has a big butt. Kinda something you would see in at a 7-11 in Nebraska. But I guess she has a good attitude and personality. A lot of guys were chatting it up with her.

The difference in Monday and Friday was the eye candy on Monday was slightly better. There were more "linebacker" looking chicks today than I've seen in KH8 in a while. There was also a crew of young males & females hanging out by the DJ area. I dont know who they were there to see.

I was suprised to see Love working today. She had told she didnt work Fridays. My top 3 for today: Envy, Love, Tracy. Top shelf chocolate. Oh yeah, the waitress was wearing a sexier outfit today too. I thought she was about to get up and give a pole dance as well. LOL.

Does anyone know what happened to the bartender Lisa?? And does Lucky still work the club??Linebacker? hahahahahaha

I wonder if thats the same Love I met last year.

Sunshine is a good talker. I chatted with her at Starz a week ago. I'm not sure if she changed clubs, or alternating.

I must agree that Tracy is my new favorite. I'm not sure if she offers extras, but I'm down to TOFTT on that one.

There is a chocolate girl, bad wig but with a nice flat stomach. I love girls with flat stomachs & bubble butts.

Does anyone remember Suki?

Scenic View
03-07-09, 03:27
I am with you Jeff. I read this story and thought this could happen to me. I am in a club, I offer a girl a ride and negotiate a deal (maybe even not illegal), it goes bad and next thing I know I am in court. I would never plea though. If I had a prior or something fishy on my record, who knows, a plea may be the way to go, even if innocent. I am surprised everyone is "piling" on. Not trying to argue, just can see how it could go "wrong" and surprised more don't see it that way.

I have never been to KH, so I may not know things that may sway ones opinion who frequents the joint. Just thought I would toss in my 1/2 cent.

Rail Monkey
03-08-09, 00:02
The district attorney also kept on portraying KHVIII as a normal "bar" instead of truthfully letting the jury know that it's a strip club where FS and BJs are available, not only in there, but through "take out", as might have been the case here.

Personally, I'm pleased with the D.A...

Juanes
03-08-09, 03:56
I remember getting dances the day i went from Amaya (skinny girl) she was not good at all, some other girl whos name escapes me right now but she had some hairy legs not a good time i must say. So i noticed this one dancer that was sitting next to the Entrance she had big lips, a big ass and big breast. She sat there all night i never saw her get up on stage or ask anyone if they wanted a dance. Anyone know who that is and has anyone ever gotten a dance from her? Btw Unique was talking to me that day about some dances she does at special clubs where she is a Featured Dancer, anyone know about that?

Ricoswank
03-08-09, 15:31
I remember getting dances the day i went from Amaya (skinny girl) she was not good at all, some other girl whos name escapes me right now but she had some hairy legs not a good time i must say. So i noticed this one dancer that was sitting next to the Entrance she had big lips, a big ass and big breast. She sat there all night i never saw her get up on stage or ask anyone if they wanted a dance. Anyone know who that is and has anyone ever gotten a dance from her? Btw Unique was talking to me that day about some dances she does at special clubs where she is a Featured Dancer, anyone know about that?The girl with the big breasts & ass is Danni. She's a regular. I've only seen her dance once in my time at KH. I hear that she may dance on occasion. I've gotten a few dances with her, but the mileage wasn't that high. If she is able to make money strictly off of dances, then I'm sure some of our fellow mongers have gotten some very good mileage out of her.

Baldy Cruiser
03-08-09, 22:02
The girl with the big breasts & ass is Danni. She's a regular. I've only seen her dance once in my time at KH. I hear that she may dance on occasion. I've gotten a few dances with her, but the mileage wasn't that high. If she is able to make money strictly off of dances, then I'm sure some of our fellow mongers have gotten some very good mileage out of her.
Danni drives the Hummer in the lot. Her sugar daddy bought it for her. She has more silicone in her ass & titts than should be legally allowed in the states. Lol. The same sugar daddy bought a Lexus Suv for the waitress Taylor with the big ass & pretty face.

BALDY CRUISER

Rail Monkey
03-08-09, 22:27
Danni drives the Hummer in the lot. Her sugar daddy bought it for her...The same sugar daddy bought a Lexus Suv for the waitress Taylor with the big ass & pretty face.

BALDY CRUISER

Heh, I hope they're making some hella good Daddy sandwiches at home...

Irieeye00
03-10-09, 06:09
I went to the Spearmint Rhino downtown last week, Wednesday night really late, around 3am just before closing. I used a coupon to get free admission and wasn't sure I was going to get a dance, since it was late, and I kind of liked the idea of not spending money that night. But about 20 mins before closing, I was too tempted after looking at some beautiful girls so I decided to have a dance with this beautiful Korean girl. I wasn't expecting much at all from the dance since she basically just came up to me and asked, "Hey want a dance? " Didn't put too much effort in the approach, but nevertheless she was really hot and I was horny

Luckily it was a buy 2 get 2 free special for those next 4 songs, so I got 4 topless songs. We were chatting and I still didn't think she was going to provide much, maybe some good grinding, but thats it, especially since it was spearmint rhino downtown (the most I've gotten from a dance here was rubbing thru my pants). As soon as the song started, she started grinding really nicely, perfect tension, not too hard not too soft. She really rubbed her tits in my face, let me suck them, and let me rub her pussy thru her thong. Then she really surprised me by turning her back to me and reaching in my pants. She took out my dick and pulled it up so it was sticking out the waistline of my pants, but still under my shirt. She then continued to grind and even rubbed with her hands some more. Great dance. Didn't catch her name, but hopefully I'll see her again.

Jpalom 1981
03-11-09, 02:37
Hello Irieeye00,

I'd been always temped to go to Rhinos, but I heard is very expensive.

How much did you spend on the girl?

Is the special only for that day?.

I went to the Spearmint Rhino downtown last week, Wednesday night really late, around 3am just before closing. I used a coupon to get free admission and wasn't sure I was going to get a dance, since it was late, and I kind of liked the idea of not spending money that night. But about 20 mins before closing, I was too tempted after looking at some beautiful girls so I decided to have a dance with this beautiful Korean girl. I wasn't expecting much at all from the dance since she basically just came up to me and asked, "Hey want a dance? " Didn't put too much effort in the approach, but nevertheless she was really hot and I was horny

Luckily it was a buy 2 get 2 free special for those next 4 songs, so I got 4 topless songs. We were chatting and I still didn't think she was going to provide much, maybe some good grinding, but thats it, especially since it was spearmint rhino downtown (the most I've gotten from a dance here was rubbing thru my pants). As soon as the song started, she started grinding really nicely, perfect tension, not too hard not too soft. She really rubbed her tits in my face, let me suck them, and let me rub her pussy thru her thong. Then she really surprised me by turning her back to me and reaching in my pants. She took out my dick and pulled it up so it was sticking out the waistline of my pants, but still under my shirt. She then continued to grind and even rubbed with her hands some more. Great dance. Didn't catch her name, but hopefully I'll see her again.

Joe Mart
03-11-09, 18:29
Is on Slausen about 2 miles East of the 605.I don't recommend spicys. I had a couple terrible experiences there. The first time I picked out a smoking latina. Paid for vip and all she did was talk talk talk. I finally had to say STOP AND DANCE. She proceeded to give me the worst vip lap dance EVER! I think this is a major reason why they stopped fighting the battle to stay open. The girls didn't help with getting customers to come back. Long live KH8.

Keep it safe boys.

Baldy Cruiser
03-11-09, 19:29
Went into Charlies for my first time ever.

Darth you are right. The place is smaller than my bedroom at home.

I arrived at 5 pm on Tuesday evening. No dancers at all. Cute waitress named Keisha was there along with one other guy eating a meal. I asked her if Erin was still working. She said yes. She said come back in a couple hours.

Ricoswank
03-12-09, 01:09

I arrived at 5 pm on Tuesday evening. No dancers at all. Cute waitress named Keisha was there along with one other guy eating a meal. I asked her if Erin was still working. She said yes. She said come back in a couple hours.

BALDY CRUISER :)Baldy,

The place is small. There was a girl who danced there a few months back named Asia. Shes one of the prettiest dances I've ever seen. If you go back, check for Mya. She'll take care of you.

CautiousOne
03-12-09, 12:05
I don't recommend spicys. I had a couple terrible experiences there. The first time I picked out a smoking latina. Paid for vip and all she did was talk talk talk. I finally had to say STOP AND DANCE. She proceeded to give me the worst vip lap dance EVER! I think this is a major reason why they stopped fighting the battle to stay open. The girls didn't help with getting customers to come back. Long live KH8.

Keep it safe boys.

Spicy's has been closed for many, many, many months. As you mentioned maybe that is why they stopped fighting the battle to stay open.

B Malibu
03-12-09, 18:44
Anybody ever been to FI on Pico? I have been seeing their TV ads. Haha... they have pornstars Audry Bitoni and Brooke Haven dancing in the commercial. Just curious.

Irieeye00
03-13-09, 03:01
Hello Irieeye00,

I'd been always temped to go to Rhinos, but I heard is very expensive.

How much did you spend on the girl?

Is the special only for that day?.Spearmint Rhino is generally expensive, but if you work it right, you don't need to spend that much. Well I guess that depends on your goal of being there.

I spent only 40 on the girl. It was a special to buy 2 songs, get 2 free. At 20 for a topless dance. The DJ calls out the specials every few songs, I think they do more specials like that on certain days, but not positive. Whenever I go to Rhino, I wait for the dance specials.

Ferd Berfel
03-13-09, 04:28
Anybody ever been to FI on Pico? I have been seeing their TV ads. Haha... they have pornstars Audry Bitoni and Brooke Haven dancing in the commercial. Just curious.I was last there about a year ago and won't be going back. It was a boring place with average women. I don't know who those porn stars are but none of the ladies when I visited looked good enough to be stars in porn.

Joe Mart
03-13-09, 10:13
Spicy's has been closed for many, many, many months. As you mentioned maybe that is why they stopped fighting the battle to stay open.How about reading a newspaper once in a while. These threads are a terrible way to keep yourself up to date on local news. We all know you can.

ARealJohn
03-13-09, 11:23
I visited KH last week while in town from the east coast. I got there early afternoon. Great place, I'm glad I read about it here.

I was having trouble getting a dance then Unique stopped by. Three dances and well worth it. What a friendly place LA is. I'll make sure I stop by there the next time I'm in the neighborhood.

DarthRaider666
03-13-09, 14:12
So, you finally got around to Charlies, huh? Believe it or not Charlies has undergone significant upgrades over the past two years. Yes, its true, Charlies used to be a MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger dive than it is right now! You need to go over to Club Music Staff next and give as a report. Club Music Staff on also on Florence about 3 miles east of Charlies just before Figueroa.

By the way Baldy, you have been posting pics of this girl "Tammi" or "Tammy" in the photo gallery. However her name is spelled, that girl is giving this 42 year old dude an instant wood every time I see her. She looks so nice and sweet, I bet she fucks like a rabbit.

I still haven't made it over to First King to get that bbbj from Kai, I might head over there next week.

Baldy Cruiser
03-14-09, 19:49
By the way Baldy, you have been posting pics of this girl "Tammi" or "Tammy" in the photo gallery. However her name is spelled, that girl is giving this 42 year old dude an instant wood every time I see her. She looks so nice and sweet, I bet she fucks like a rabbit.

Darth,

She does fuck like a rabbit. She enjoys sex & likes to watch your dick go in & out of her during mish. Her bj skills are excellent & when you pound that ass doggie, it's like you are in heaven my friend!!! Her skin is silky smooth.

She will be back in Lawndale in a week or two.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ers/1074965074.html

BALDY (LuvHittinIt) CRUISER

Gecko80
03-14-09, 22:52
I visited KH for the first time today, and I have to say, it's everything that you've all made it out to be. A little too dark for me (lighting), but then again, it's a strip club so I can't be too pickey in regards to that. I only stayed for maybe 25-30 mins, and after about 10 mins or so I was approached by a gal who goes by the stage name "Unique". She wasn't pushy at all, and told me whenever I'm ready for a dance to give her a holler.

And well I did opt for a dance only a short time there after, and well it definitely was high mileage. Definitely. Oh yeh- it was wonderful not to have a waitress over my shoulder every 5 mins asking if I 'd like to buy a lady a drink. Then again, I wasn't chatting away with any of the dancers, so I don't know excactly know how the scene operates in KH. One last thing and it cracked me up. This guy walks by as one of the gals is dancing and throws a wad of bills onto the stage without even stopping to observe her for a second. It was just funny to see.

DarthRaider666
03-15-09, 02:04
I only stayed for maybe 25-30 mins, and after about 10 mins or so I was approached by a gal who goes by the stage name "Unique". She wasn't pushy at all, and told me whenever I'm ready for a dance to give her a holler.

Just wait until the next time you see her!! She will consider you to be a regular and she will want to put her stamp on you my brother!

Yeah, as far as mileage goes, KH8 ranks in my top 5 all time.

1st. Market Street Cinema, San Francisco, circa 1998
Mayor Willie Brown was running the show, which meant the only real "rule" was to keep the prostitutes off of the street because it was bad for tourism, but Willie didn't give a flying rats ass about what two consenting adults did in a place where they both went there for that purpose. One time I walked in and a regular of mine pulled me by the arm and dragged me a booth. Her friend was already on her knees, quickly unzipped me and had me halfway down her throat before I could say hello. It's kinda hard to say "no" to that kind of service! Hell, I don't think I ever really even got her name. They had lots of different styled rooms, or you could just go commando and have a girl ride the rocket as yo watched the strip show in the main stage area, it was dark enough in there that it looked like a normal lapdance.

2nd. Mitchell Brothers O Farrel Theater, San Francisco, circa 1998.
This place really was fantasy island. Top notch women, private skyboxes and you could rent rooms, with beds in them. You figure it out. Sheer greed has killed it off now though.

3rd. New Century Theater, San Francisco, circa 1998.
They used to have the weekly porn star feature. I nailed my all time favorite porn star Madison there back in the '90's. Sweet.

4th. Starz, Gardena, present.
You have to be quite a bit more discreet here, and as the Stones would say...
"you can't always get, what you want;
you can't always get, what you want;
you can't always get, what you want;
but if try sometimes, you just might find
YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED!"

5th. KH8, Hawthorne, present.
Same as Starz, but on average, the girls aren't as pretty as the Starz girls, and no nudity so it has to be rated lower. But, on the plus side, the girls are a lot more reasonable with their pricing.

Sgt Shabby
03-16-09, 15:23
One time I walked in and a regular of mine pulled me by the arm and dragged me a booth. Her friend was already on her knees, quickly unzipped me and had me halfway down her throat before I could say hello. The Cesspool!! Good times. If we could just get the greeters at Wal-Mart to give the same service.

JeffTheDrunk
03-17-09, 11:24
2nd. Mitchell Brothers O Farrel Theater, San Francisco, circa 1998.

This place really was fantasy island. Top notch women, private skyboxes and you could rent rooms, with beds in them. You figure it out. Sheer greed has killed it off now though.I was working in SF on a project around this same time. My goodness, was this place great. It was like going to Bare Elegance or 4 Play, but actually being able to F the girls in private rooms.

I remember screwing a hot Korean girl there. I didn't know anything about massage parlors at this point--I just went to Mitchell Brothers after seeing a suggestive ad on the Sports section of the San Francisco Chronicle & boy was I surprised! Anyways, by around 2002 (4-5 years later) I ended up picking this same girl from a line-up at the L/KAMP on Prairie, 2 blocks north of Century. That was a nice surprise (I guess she'd gotten a little too old for Mitchell brothers, but was still great looking for a L/KAMP).

Mitchell Bros popped my cherry when it came to ****** in the USA , and after I came back to L. A. The first thing I did was read the L. A. Weekly and the "La Opinion" spanish daily newspaper's sports section for ads that were the most "suggestive". Which led me to La Paz/SPA Accupressure, OA, Le Sun, and Tokyo Acc all in Inglewood. After I figured out Inglewood was where these places were allowed to thrive. Well, the Inglewood PD was very lenient and patronized these places as we all found out later, until the FBI and ICE came to ruin our party.

BenderOver
03-17-09, 14:28
Mayor Willie Brown was running the show, which meant the only real "rule" was to keep the prostitutes off of the street because it was bad for tourism, but Willie didn't give a flying rats ass about what two consenting adults did in a place where they both went there for that purpose. One time I walked in and a regular of mine pulled me by the arm and dragged me a booth. Her friend was already on her knees, quickly unzipped me and had me halfway down her throat before I could say hello. It's kinda hard to say "no" to that kind of service! Hell, I don't think I ever really even got her name. They had lots of different styled rooms, or you could just go commando and have a girl ride the rocket as yo watched the strip show in the main stage area, it was dark enough in there that it looked like a normal lapdance.

Mayor Willie Brown was one BAD MUTHAFUCKA! If ANYbody like him ran for mayor of Los Angeles, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. That guy was awesome.

I never ended up getting FS at Market Street Cinema, but I know it was available if you wanted. Shit, for 40 bucks, I got a hj in the vip with the chick rubbing my bare shaft between her wet pussy lips. No tip penetration for STD safety, but shit, I know I could have still caught a couple of things from just bare shaft rubbing. The good old days.

Bender

PS: Not a great experience doing the bare shaft rub, cause the girl had a massive fucked up case of yeast infection and the shit stank to high hell. But goddamn she was HOT RIPE AND YOUNG.

AsianPussy
03-17-09, 14:46
Not "was", is.

If anything MBOT has become even more brazen then it was back then. I went in 2006 and I remember that I could only get one girl to offer me FS.

In 2008, almost every girl openly offered FS and discussed terms. I was blown away (heheh) by how open they were. It was like a business deal.

I was also blown away by the level of hygiene/safety displayed. Girls were using wetnaps and hand sanitizer before and after the act and not just cleaning their hands. Its funny to see a girl sanitize her nipples after feeding.

I was working in SF on a project around this same time. My goodness, was this place great. It was like going to Bare Elegance or 4 Play, but actually being able to F the girls in private rooms.

Conejo Joe
03-18-09, 00:28
Anybody ever been to FI on Pico? I have been seeing their TV ads. Haha... they have pornstars Audry Bitoni and Brooke Haven dancing in the commercial. Just curious.I never had good luck there. I had a friend that was into Brazilians, so he wanted to go. Ended up going 3-4 times about a year ago. It was low mileage for me. I wish they would have had pornstars.

Mr Sixty
03-19-09, 18:21
I never had good luck there. I had a friend that was into Brazilians, so he wanted to go. Ended up going 3-4 times about a year ago. It was low mileage for me. I wish they would have had pornstars.

This place varies a lot. I believe they were busted about a year ago for offering too high mileage, and mileage dropped precipitously. Two years ago, I went and got the best lap I ever had in a topless/alcohol place... no NFZ and she worked hard to get me off.

Now that the heat may have backed off again, I'd say it's worth another try.

Jonas Areniias
03-21-09, 15:55
For the most bang for your buck Starz is the place on Monday night. The owner isn't there and the girls are pretty straight up about the fact that the mileage will be high on that night more than any other. Hell I didn't even bring it up last time but was asked if I wanted some hand action. Probably not as high milegae as KH8, but you have the added all nude bonus. Go and ask for Cheyenne, Maui or Paradise. There's a new really hot chick there that looks half black and half asian. Not sure the mileage on that one but worth having her naked on your lap.

Member #4870
03-21-09, 19:17
Man, I have not been to stars in while.

THEY'RE used a dancer at starz named sexy.

Is she still dancing there.

She was a hottie!

Half Amazing
03-22-09, 11:59
Decided to hit up Starz on Friday night. Place was packed. As many females in the crowd as men. I didnt quite understand that. Almost too packed to have a good time. Had a few hotties dancing. Noticed a new chick named Erika. Blond hair. Light skinned black dancer. Fake rack. Anybody got any intel on her?

And thanks for the info about Monday nights. I may be checking it out very soon.

Gianni Versace
03-22-09, 18:00
Hey fellas

I've rtff and I still can not figure out where KH8 is located.

Can one of you brothers help another brother out!

Thanks in advance

GV

Member #4870
03-22-09, 23:10
Versace, viva italia!

You can always google it.

Here's the address:

King henry VIII

13443 crenshaw blvd.

Hawthorne, ca 90250

310-676-7732

Major cross streets are 135th and Crenshaw

Let us know what you thing about this Mecca!

Thanks!

Rail Monkey
03-22-09, 23:58
Get your Google on, GV... ("king henry viii hawthorne ca")

DarthRaider666
03-23-09, 17:22
For the most bang for your buck Starz is the place on Monday night. The owner isn't there and the girls are pretty straight up about the fact that the mileage will be high on that night more than any other. Hell I didn't even bring it up last time but was asked if I wanted some hand action.

Interesting theory. I have seen the owner there on Mondays before for Monday Night Football, maybe she just started not being there on Monday. Anyway, the best mileage has always been in the daytime because since there are no dancers on the stage upstairs before 6:00, there is nobody watching the cameras upstairs. I have generally gotten whatever the hell I wanted before 5:00.

Favorite
03-24-09, 17:47
I am going to the Final Four next week in Detroit. Not sure if I'm going to stay in Detroit or adjacent Canada, but wanted to see if any of our regulars had been to clubs in Motown (or neighboring Windsor, Ontario, Canada before)? And recommendations? Figure they must have a great black club there, but wanted to use the board to gather some information.

Yes, I will post on the Detroit board, but I have faith in our SoCal mongers.

Anyone with any experience in Detroit?

Mr Sixty
03-24-09, 19:50
I am going to the Final Four next week in Detroit. Not sure if I'm going to stay in Detroit or adjacent Canada, but wanted to see if any of our regulars had been to clubs in Motown (or neighboring Windsor, Ontario, Canada before)? And recommendations? Figure they must have a great black club there, but wanted to use the board to gather some information.

I have not been there myself, but an old friend used to RAVE about The Landing Strip, which I believe is in Windsor. I believe most of the dancers are white, though. He used to refer to the clubs as "DTW," or Detroit, Toronto, Windsor. Don't forget to check the Detroit board on this site and the Toronto/Windor boards on the WSG site.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Pervert Plan
03-24-09, 21:02

I'm from that area. I haven't been back since 2007 but I can tell you this much;

The Landing Strip is closed.

Henry the 8th's North (there is also a Henry the 8th's South on the other side of town), Bogarts and The Flight Club are all within a mile of each other in Inkster.

Henry's is the lowest class, but good mileage can be had there. The dancers are mostly white with a couple of black thrown in. The quality ranges from trailer trash to good looking. But, nothing fine. Mondays used to be $10 dances and you could get whatever you wanted from most, but not all, the girls.

Bogart's is a step up from Henry's. Definitely not high class, but better quality girls. Mostly white. Chance of getting everything you want, 55/45 your favor. Even then, hands can roam with most of the girls.

The Flight Club is a higher class place. Average to hot dancers. Mostly white. Russian girls and great food are in abundance. Extras can be had but only with the right ones and it will cost ya!

There is also BT's over in Dearborn. Great looking girls, good food and extra's can be had but you're going to have to spend more money than you may want to.

There are more places in the area, but those are the one's I have experience with. Like I said, it's been two years since I've been back, so things may have changed. And, as always, YMMV. Good luck and report back if when you can. I'd like to hear how things are back in my old stomping grounds.

P

Preverted
03-24-09, 23:46

Anyone with any experience in Detroit?Windsor is cheaper, laps are generally $10, but more tame. Good if you want to see lots of hot Eastern European girls and have some good 'domestic' beer (Molson, Labatts)

Club 747 near Detroit airport has hot girls, with good grindage, but not necessarily extras, unless you count the time that a girls grindage finished me off through my pants (I was younger back then).

There was an excellent black club at Michigan Ave and Wyoming on the West side, just be careful of the neighborhood (think South Central). Got some extras there back in the day. The dance area is communal, but that never stopped the girls from reaching inside your pants.

Layover
03-28-09, 18:13
That place over near LAX? Next to the Hilton? Went in there one time a few years ago. It was a tad bit grim. Has anyone ever gotten some mileage or is it generally a waste?

Nonety123
03-29-09, 20:57
Precious(?) is a real nice girl. She talked to me for a long time. Got some dances but nothing special happened. Just the typical allot of contact dances with no extras. She started talking to me when the girl in the red bikini finally hit the stage so I do not remember much about that part of the conversation including her name....Hey Hadezh or anyone who knows,

Is that the same light-skinned latina Precious from Argentina?

Thanks

AsianPussy
03-30-09, 17:51
That place over near LAX? Next to the Hilton? Went in there one time a few years ago. It was a tad bit grim. Has anyone ever gotten some mileage or is it generally a waste?Big waste.

Read my jetstrip review below and just go there.

Baldy Cruiser
03-31-09, 19:20
After I attend a Dodger game, I stop in at King Henry's on my way home. It's gonna be a fun year following the Dodgers & escaping from the downer economic & world news.

I love King Henry's!!! Shout out to Sweeney, Tender, Unique, Danni, Princess, Aieres, New York & Super Chocolate!!!

Love you guys, & a shout out to Oswalt, Darth, Sticks & Wild Bill!!!!

B Malibu
03-31-09, 22:58
After I attend a Dodger game, I stop in at King Henry's on my way home. It's gonna be a fun year following the Dodgers & escaping from the downer economic & world news.

I love King Henry's!!! Shout out to Sweeney, Tender, Unique, Danni, Princess, Aieres, New York & Super Chocolate!!!

Love you guys, & a shout out to Oswalt, Darth, Sticks & Wild Bill!!!!

Here's my "Manny" stat predictions for 2009:

Avg.: .317
HR's: 39
RBI's: 126

Even though I live in OC, I'm a long-time Dodger fan!!

Oswalt
04-01-09, 11:04
Baldy - great pics on the LBB girls. I'll be at KH Saturday for some Final Four action. And some Tender, Unique, New York, etc action. I'll look for you and buy you a beer.

B Malibu
04-01-09, 17:56
Baldy - great pics on the LBB girls. I'll be at KH Saturday for some Final Four action. And some Tender, Unique, New York, etc action. I'll look for you and buy you a beer.
KH8 need to update some of their old tubes for some big ol' flat panel HD TV's.

Juanes
04-04-09, 13:57
Went to KH it has gone down from before. I went at night and only 6 girls were there and they were all sitting down with someone. Had a couple of dances from
Emerald - She is fun.

Phoenix - Nice attitude just needs to shave the leg hair.

New York - I wanted a dance from her but she was busy the whole night.

Tender - After years of going i finally got a dance from her. I love her dirty talk

Baldy Cruiser
04-05-09, 14:41
Oswalt, I must have just missed you. I got in around 4 or 4:30. Tender, Unique, Aries, Lavendar & many other hot girls were celebrating Lavendar's Birthday. I hung out with Wild Bill and New York near the bar. New York was in her street clothes. I was dancing with her & rubbing up on her. She kept grabbing my dick along with another girl in street clothes that dances at Starz. Can't remember her name.

There was one fine young new girl on stage with a spinner body & nice big real titties. I think her name was Midori. Thank you to the gentleman that bought me a beer.

I got drunk & then got some killer dances from Unique!!!

BALDY CRUISER

Oswalt
04-05-09, 19:55
Sorry Baldy, some stuff came up and could not make it. Glad to hear you had a good time. Hate to miss New York, is she working day or night shift now?

Ricoswank
04-07-09, 01:16
Oswalt, I must have just missed you. I got in around 4 or 4:30. Tender, Unique, Aries, Lavendar & many other hot girls were celebrating Lavendar's Birthday. I hung out with Wild Bill and New York near the bar. New York was in her street clothes. I was dancing with her & rubbing up on her. She kept grabbing my dick along with another girl in street clothes that dances at Starz. Can't remember her name.

There was one fine young new girl on stage with a spinner body & nice big real titties. I think her name was Midori. Thank you to the gentleman that bought me a beer.

I got drunk & then got some killer dances from Unique!!!

BALDY CRUISERBaldy,

It was no problem. It was an honor to meet the guru!

Next time though, share some of that New York action. lol.

The other girl's name I believe was Trina. I believe she used to dance at KH a while back.

Joe Mart
04-08-09, 19:05
KH8 need to update some of their old tubes for some big ol' flat panel HD TV's.I agree.

Maybe the girls can pitch in for a couple plasmas.

Baldy Cruiser
04-08-09, 20:37
I agree.

Maybe the girls can pitch in for a couple plasmas.
I'm not there to watch the TV's. I'm there to watch the girls.

BALDY CRUISER

Joe Mart
04-13-09, 19:49
I'm not there to watch the TV's. I'm there to watch the girls.

BALDY CRUISERA little ESPN in HD while a fine lady is bouncing on your cock never hurt anybody.

DarthRaider666
04-14-09, 13:07
A little ESPN in HD while a fine lady is bouncing on your cock never hurt anybody.

You really can't argue with THAT logic!

Darth

Baldy Cruiser
04-14-09, 22:12
My friend got Tenderized good last weekend. She talked her dirty talk & sucked & rode him GOOD!!!

Then the next day he got some take-out from her. He had a blast!!

BALDY (luvTender) CRUISER

Crimsonquiggs
04-15-09, 20:37
Hey guys,

I'm an out-of-towner, staying at a hotel in the Westwood area. Any good clubs up in this area? Seems like KH is the hot topic around here, but that's down near Hawthorne and I'd like to find something similar to that, but closer to my hotel.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ferd Berfel
04-16-09, 20:09
Hey guys,

I'm an out-of-towner, staying at a hotel in the Westwood area. Any good clubs up in this area? Seems like KH is the hot topic around here, but that's down near Hawthorne and I'd like to find something similar to that, but closer to my hotel.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.There's nothing like that too close to Westwood. There are several clubs down near Olympic and Sawtelle or Olympic and Bundy, which would be a trip of about two miles. There's Plan B, which has fancy model types and low mileage. There's 4 Play, where the girls are a little less glamorous and a little hotter. There's Silver Reign, which is about the same as 4 Play. None of these are like King Henry VIII. You're going to have to go a lot farther to find dancers who'll go a lot farther.

Half Amazing
04-17-09, 12:27
Decided to pop into King Henry Thursday afternoon. A lot of gurls were working. The roster as I remember was Tender, Aries, Sunrise, Envy, Isis, Kelani, Love, Noche, and three other girls I dont remeber their names (one was a newer hottie wearing glasses). That makes 10+ girls for the daytime shift!!! Gotta love that. At least 5 girls were hottie material. The new girls are very hot. I dont know if they offer extras, but I'm guessing the bad economy has ladies deciding to get into the dance business. New gurl Top 3: Isis, Kelani, and the other girl with the glasses.

Ok, so a couple of things that had me baffled. Around 5pm, a group of guys came in and hung out in the area adjacent to the stage and closer to the door. I think it was one of their birthdays or something, and they all seemed to know each other. At least 10-12 of them. They were being a little loud and having a good time (fellas hanging out; I can understand), but they werent tipping the dancers on stage and I didnt see any of them buying dances. Whats that about?? I dont understand coming to the strip club taking up seats, not tipping the dancers, not really spending major at the bar, and being loud-as-hell bugging the rest of the fellas. I almost felt like management should of told them to spend some $$$ or they have to give up there seats... Just my opinion.

Second thing that has me wondering, why do the dancers hang in the shadows of the DJ area when they arent on stage?? What happened to the days of them working the room, introducing themselves, and asking if you want a dance?? I mean, thats the way I've gotten to know most of the ladies; I recall the days when you could get a good 5-10 mins convo at your table about almost anything. The ladies who took the time to come over and give small talk usually got a dance out of me. Yesterday I was ready to spend some money on some lap dances, but it was no way I was going to walk into their area and ask for a dance. So if any of you fellas have a good rapport with some of the dancers, mention to them to work the room. They are probably missing out on money when they're sitting on their bums in the shadows... In my opinion.

Before I leave, I need some intel. The dancer Noche is a hottie. Anyone gotten a lap dance from her? Any extras offered??

Jpalom 1981
04-17-09, 14:23
Hello Half Amazing. , what time you were at the club?

Man, you were lucky to find Aries. I'd been looking for her the last 3 times I was in the club but I haven't find her. She is so cute and a peace of heaven. She's a doll. Do you know what days she work?

About NOCHE. If you see her don't even hesitate to get a dance from her. She's up for everything, even for take-outs. But, buy her a drink first and take it to the bar where you can be standing there facing the stage and she'll be in front of you were you can put your hands all over her.

Be good my friend.

Decided to pop into King Henry Thursday afternoon. A lot of gurls were working. The roster as I remember was Tender, Aries, Sunrise, Envy, Isis, Kelani, Love, Noche, and three other girls I dont remeber their names (one was a newer hottie wearing glasses). That makes 10+ girls for the daytime shift!!! Gotta love that. At least 5 girls were hottie material. The new girls are very hot. I dont know if they offer extras, but I'm guessing the bad economy has ladies deciding to get into the dance business. New gurl Top 3: Isis, Kelani, and the other girl with the glasses.

Ok, so a couple of things that had me baffled. Around 5pm, a group of guys came in and hung out in the area adjacent to the stage and closer to the door. I think it was one of their birthdays or something, and they all seemed to know each other. At least 10-12 of them. They were being a little loud and having a good time (fellas hanging out; I can understand), but they werent tipping the dancers on stage and I didnt see any of them buying dances. Whats that about?? I dont understand coming to the strip club taking up seats, not tipping the dancers, not really spending major at the bar, and being loud-as-hell bugging the rest of the fellas. I almost felt like management should of told them to spend some $$$ or they have to give up there seats... Just my opinion.

Second thing that has me wondering, why do the dancers hang in the shadows of the DJ area when they arent on stage?? What happened to the days of them working the room, introducing themselves, and asking if you want a dance?? I mean, thats the way I've gotten to know most of the ladies; I recall the days when you could get a good 5-10 mins convo at your table about almost anything. The ladies who took the time to come over and give small talk usually got a dance out of me. Yesterday I was ready to spend some money on some lap dances, but it was no way I was going to walk into their area and ask for a dance. So if any of you fellas have a good rapport with some of the dancers, mention to them to work the room. They are probably missing out on money when they're sitting on their bums in the shadows... In my opinion.

Before I leave, I need some intel. The dancer Noche is a hottie. Anyone gotten a lap dance from her? Any extras offered??

ClayDog
04-17-09, 20:04
Decided to pop into King Henry Thursday afternoon.

Ok, so a couple of things that had me baffled. Around 5pm, a group of guys came in and hung out in the area adjacent to the stage and closer to the door.

Second thing that has me wondering, why do the dancers hang in the shadows of the DJ area when they arent on stage?

...I hadn't been to KH8 in months, but stopped by early evening after work for a beer and maybe a dance or two. I almost left after getting tired of waiting for the girls to wander out of their hiding area by the DJ. I was also disappointed to see no more curtain in front of the lap dance area.

I ended up getting a decent dance from Emerald, if I remember her name correctly. The crowded and now open dance area led to my early exit, but it was a good start to the night.

I'll be posting the other ½ of the night in the Long Beach forum.

Half Amazing
04-18-09, 13:12
Hello Half Amazing. , what time you were at the club?

Man, you were lucky to find Aries. I'd been looking for her the last 3 times I was in the club but I haven't find her. Do you know what days she work?

About NOCHE. If you see her don't even hesitate to get a dance from her. She's up for everything, even for take-outs.

Thanks for getting back to me Jpalom. I was there Thurday between 4-6pm. Aries was in the house. I believe she works Thursday and Saturdays. She may also work on either Tuesday or Wednesday too. I havent seen her on a Mondays or Fridays when I've been there. You know you can call up there and ask if she's working or not. Just a simple, "is Aries working today?" and whoever answers the phone should tell you a yes/no.

So I gotta ask, what the intel on Aries? She isnt my cup-of-tea so I pass on her....

Thanks for the intel on Noche. Next time I'm there I'm going to have to get her that drink. :)

Shanebgol
04-18-09, 14:17
Sup people, I think I may have to be more participating. I've been coming to this site for years and it's pretty cool for a guy like me who doesn't do this at all but one day I may get the courage to try it (picking up hoes).

So anyways I don't know if this might be useful information for some of you but I went clubbing last night and shit and I was on my way back just crusing down sunset (beetween 3am & 4am) and to my luck it closed last night for what ever reason. So I have to make a detour and shit, so I ended up making a left on fountain ave. Heading west and I see all type of fine ass bitches walking, most likely party/club bitches but there was one lonely fine ass ***** walking and she caught my attention big time and I blew a kiss at her and she blew it right back, so I'm feeling good about this shit so I hit a left on N Poinsettia Pl. And to my mothafucking luck what I thought to be a short block endend up taking me all the way down Santa Monica Blvd. I was buzzed as fuck too so I wasn't thinking to just you turn in the first place by my Range Rover was not built for tight u-turns, so I was up setcause I made it back to fountain and the ***** was gone. I'm 100 percent sure she was a hoe and not just a hot ***** trying to give up the pussy cause of just me. (it does happen tho) But this is where all this story leads to, on the corner of N Poinsettia Pl. And santa monica blvd. There was some trannies I was drunk and shit so I thought holy shit I just ran into hoe heaven cause they really looked like women and they dressed like slutty hot women, no homo to all this but I stopped and asked one of them if they needed a ride (I didn't know she was a tranny so don't start shit) and she said in a tranny voice, do you have a lighter, and thats when I just smashed the fuck outta there, LOL. I was with 4 friends and this story is funny as shit to me.

But to all this here is the exact address 108 N Poinsettia Pl, West Hollywood, CA, United States where this happened, some of you make like that type of stuff (trannies, I'm not judging).

But also I might dip there tonight or something cause if they have a full stable of tranny hoes, I would think the reagular hoes wouldn't be far behind, (like the girl that started all this adventure for me last night).

Let me know wuz up.

DarthRaider666
04-18-09, 17:39
But to all this here is the exact address 108 N Poinsettia Pl, West Hollywood, CA, United States where this happened, some of you make like that type of stuff (trannies, I'm not judging).

But also I might dip there tonight or something cause if they have a full stable of tranny hoes, I would think the reagular hoes wouldn't be far behind, (like the girl that started all this adventure for me last night).

Let me know wuz up.

Well, you might THINK you will find regular hoes won't be far behind, but trust me, they WILL be far behind.

Don't feel bad about the tranny thing, I think its probably happened to every guy here that's picked up more than say 30 girls. Yeah, it's happened to me twice, once up on Sunset and once in San Francisco.

I was young naive lad in a dance club on Sunset Blvd when I was about 21 years old, nicely buzzed and dancin' with this hot chick, or so I thought. So I get her back to my car and I think I'm going to the no tell mo tell and score some pussy. Then "she" said to me, in a voice deeper than mine mine you, "where are we going"? I looked at "her" and it suddenly struck me that the club had the music playing so loud that I never did actually listen to "her" voice. "She" saw my reaction and then said to me, "I thought you knew". I told him, "dude, you need to get the fuck out of my car, NOW".

Similar thing happened in Frisco, except she/he was just a plain old street walker, and it has really fucked up because this guy was on one of the "girl" streets, the trannies in Frisco are supposed to hang out on Polk Street, NOT OFarell Street. Just like in L.A. they are supposed to hang up on Santa Monica, not Sunset.

Darth

Jpalom 1981
04-18-09, 22:56
Aries (in my eyes) has this innocent look when she look at me. Is like she's beggin for me to get a dance or buy her a drink. I know, she's a stripper but sometimes I like to have this kind of fantasies with these girls. She si so adorable, candy for my sight and a peace of heaven. Don't know, maybe it is because I haven't get a dance from her, LOL. I don't know but I used to past on her but as saw her more often my lust grew on her, LOL.

Let me know what happened with Noche.

Thanks for getting back to me Jpalom. I was there Thurday between 4-6pm. Aries was in the house. I believe she works Thursday and Saturdays. She may also work on either Tuesday or Wednesday too. I havent seen her on a Mondays or Fridays when I've been there. You know you can call up there and ask if she's working or not. Just a simple, "is Aries working today?" and whoever answers the phone should tell you a yes/no.

So I gotta ask, what the intel on Aries? She isnt my cup-of-tea so I pass on her....

Thanks for the intel on Noche. Next time I'm there I'm going to have to get her that drink. :)

ChestRockwell
04-20-09, 12:17
Aries (in my eyes) has this innocent look when she look at me. Is like she's beggin for me to get a dance or buy her a drink. I know, she's a stripper but sometimes I like to have this kind of fantasies with these girls. She si so adorable, candy for my sight and a peace of heaven. Don't know, maybe it is because I haven't get a dance from her, LOL. I don't know but I used to past on her but as saw her more often my lust grew on her, LOL.

Let me know what happened with Noche.

Aries looks like an innocent guppy but the girl is a shark...
Got a lame-ass and expensive HJ without release from her.
I'm sure she's a nice girl, but she certainly isn't down and dirty like some other lovelies in there. Speaking of lovely, anyone catch up with "Love"? Fuck, that girl is giving Princess a run for the money in the brick shithouse department, I mean this girl is fine AND freaky! I only got one dance on my way out when I saw her a few weeks ago and damn is she sexy! Only took the plunge for one dance, but she showed promise. Anyone had a longer session with this beauty?

Shanebgol
04-21-09, 14:04
So I been wanting to stop by at Kings for awhile but I finally did it last night.

I went there, wasn't that many people, but there were like 7 girls. And they ranged in hotness.

Anyways I got me a drink and it didn't take long for me to get some attention.

(I don't know the names of all) I was approched by this hot ass young chick tall, and she had these funny glasses and I took her on her offer cause she was being so nice out there. She did her thing she was wild, she kept telling me I was a bad ass cause I kept trying to finger bang her but I only got to it once, but she kept going down on my dick and biting it thru my shorts it was so nice. I ended up being in there for 4 songs, she was pretty cool chick.

Then I went back out there and the second jawn approched me, bla blah blah, she tells me how she is horny and she gonna do all this wild shit. So I go in there and she did take out my dick and gave me a HJ, but I wasn't really feeling her and I wanted to go a second song with her but she said I was too much. LOL she was real skinny and was wearing some long ass black plastic boots. Some to think of it, I shouldn't have gone in there with her. I was fuckkkedd up.

Then came the thickest ***** they had in there last night, Dark & lovely (it's the only name I remember). Man this chick is fine and all that, but she was boring ass fuck with her lap dance, she was wack ass fuck, no more needs to be said.

I'mma go back and I'mma make sure I get the first shorty I was with there last night. She had me going hard, (it was 4 songs straight) she had me all into it, and that biting my dick shit was the shit. LOL.

Peace in the middle east. Holla.

ChestRockwell
04-21-09, 16:41
The place on Western is called First King.That place has some talent. Sincere and Kai deliver, so check them out. Anyone have intel on Indigo - any extras? Incredible body, smooth skin and toned. I had a few dances with her, no defense, but there doesn't seem to be much else offered. BTW, Latte is pretty lame, so I say avoid her unless someone here has had a better experience. Not a rip-off, but hints at a lot more than she delivers.

CR

So I been wanting to stop by at Kings for awhile but I finally did it last night.

I went there, wasn't that many people, but there were like 7 girls. And they ranged in hotness.

Anyways I got me a drink and it didn't take long for me to get some attention.

(I don't know the names of all) I was approched by this hot ass young chick tall, and she had these funny glasses and I took her on her offer cause she was being so nice out there. She did her thing she was wild, she kept telling me I was a bad ass cause I kept trying to finger bang her but I only got to it once, but she kept going down on my dick and biting it thru my shorts it was so nice. I ended up being in there for 4 songs, she was pretty cool chick.

Then I went back out there and the second jawn approched me, bla blah blah, she tells me how she is horny and she gonna do all this wild shit. So I go in there and she did take out my dick and gave me a HJ, but I wasn't really feeling her and I wanted to go a second song with her but she said I was too much. LOL she was real skinny and was wearing some long ass black plastic boots. Some to think of it, I shouldn't have gone in there with her. I was fuckkkedd up.

Then came the thickest ***** they had in there last night, Dark & lovely (it's the only name I remember). Man this chick is fine and all that, but she was boring ass fuck with her lap dance, she was wack ass fuck, no more needs to be said.

I'mma go back and I'mma make sure I get the first shorty I was with there last night. She had me going hard, (it was 4 songs straight) she had me all into it, and that biting my dick shit was the shit. LOL.

Peace in the middle east. Holla.

Jerikson40
04-21-09, 22:08
It's pretty funny how some folks feel the need to write in ebonics when discussing black clubs. But it's a PITA to try and figure out what you're saying, so I (and probably others...) immediately blow past those kinds of posts...

Anyway...

When am I going to learn my lesson? Every time I got to Starz or KH8 or FK I end up complaining because they suck. But for some reason I keep going back. I must be freakin' insane.

So my latest trip was on a weekday afternoon. First to Starz. I immediately scoped out about 3 really hot looking dancers, and started planning how I'd spend the $200 I'd brought for laps. Had only been there for 10 or 15 minutes, and some b**ch dancer comes up to me out of the blue and chews me out for not tipping the dancers on stage. Are you freakin' kidding me?? I barely had time to get a drink, and hadn't yet gotten change for tipping. So instantly she ruins the mood. But being the trooper I am, I turn my attention to the hot looking dancers, and began deciding who I'd lap first.

Unfortunately, however, all the dancers were far more interested in staying backstage, or socializing with the locals/regulars at the bar, or sitting alone and playing with their cellphones, or ordering food. And the minutes dragged by, and in the almost 2 hours I was there not one dancer circulated asking for dances. So I finally grabbed one of the girls who stopped by after her set to thank me for the tip. We went upstairs, and she gave me some of the most mechanical laps I've ever received. Faced away from me, lowered her butt, and began grinding nonstop. Thanks, but no thanks...

Then went downstairs, and the other dancers I wanted laps from were either nowhere to be found, or still yakking at the bar with the locals.

Okay, so on to KH8. The story there was not much different, except for the part with the hot dancers. There really weren't any at KH8. But again the dancers were hanging out at the bar with the locals/regulars, and nobody was circulating. So, after about 1/2 hour, not seeing any really hot dancers, and not wanting to chase them for dances, I bailed.

Maybe now I'll finally learn my lesson. Probably not, though. But I really would like to understand why these girls waste their time BS'ing instead of making money. B**ch, if you don't want to work there, then don't. And if you don't want my $200, then that's fine with me.

Member #4870
04-22-09, 00:09
Cruised hollywood today and noticed this spot called "tiki bar"

I'm sure you guys have noticed it.

It's off the 101 fwy on Santa Monica (left) a small red building. (really small)

Wanted to check this place out but not able due to time constraints.

Anyone check out "Paris house" as well?

DarthRaider666
04-22-09, 03:11
(snip) Had only been there for 10 or 15 minutes, and some b**ch dancer comes up to me out of the blue and chews me out for not tipping the dancers on stage. (snip)

Unfortunately, however, all the dancers were far more interested in staying backstage, or socializing with the locals/regulars at the bar, or sitting alone and playing with their cellphones, or ordering food. And the minutes dragged by, and in the almost 2 hours I was there not one dancer circulated asking for dances. So I finally grabbed one of the girls who stopped by after her set to thank me for the tip. We went upstairs, and she gave me some of the most mechanical laps I've ever received. Faced away from me, lowered her butt, and began grinding nonstop. Thanks, but no thanks...

Then went downstairs, and the other dancers I wanted laps from were either nowhere to be found, or still yakking at the bar with the locals.

Okay, so on to KH8. The story there was not much different, except for the part with the hot dancers. There really weren't any at KH8. But again the dancers were hanging out at the bar with the locals/regulars, and nobody was circulating. So, after about 1/2 hour, not seeing any really hot dancers, and not wanting to chase them for dances, I bailed.

Maybe now I'll finally learn my lesson. Probably not, though. But I really would like to understand why these girls waste their time BS'ing instead of making money. B**ch, if you don't want to work there, then don't. And if you don't want my $200, then that's fine with me.

Most of the things you said seem normal, but the getting chewed out for not tipping part isn't. Starz is different, the girls consider themselves to be more aloof. Personally, I enjoy not being hassled. I'm a well known regular and unless I want a dance with one of my regulars, I can pretty much get out of Starz with getting a dance if I want to. I like having the option of being cheap if I just want to see some free ass shaking because if the girls were to really get on me every time I went in there, I'd be bankrupt real fast.

As far as the nonstop grinding goes, hey man nothing wrong with that every once in a while. I like acrobatic shit sometimes, but a lot of times, I just want a girls ass planted squarely on my dick, get into a nice rhythm, have her reach into my pants and whip it out when she thinks I'm about ready and finish me up on those nice warm, sweaty, ass cheeks. As long as her back is turned to you, she is blocking out the cameras! Next time, you should grab her hand and place it on your crotch and hold it there for about 10 seconds. If she doesn't start squeezing, place it there again. Usually, she will star squeezing and unzip you, but if still nothing happens, just unzip yourself and put her hand right on in there. I have only had ONE Starz dancer ever get mad when I did this, all of the others took Jimmy out and placed him between her ass cheeks and finished the job, the girl knows how her bread gets buttered, you just have to know the proper way to ask!

I used to be a really "nice guy" in the club, and I do still consider myself to be a friendly guy, that never tries to intentionally disrespect the girls. But, you know what? I've found that unless I happen to get the one dancer who Starz is her first club she's ever danced at, and I happen to catch her when she's been there less than a month, the girl knows what she has to do to make her money if she is going to stay there, once again, I just have to ask and sometimes, if she doesn't get the hint the first two times, I need to be a little more blunt the 3rd time.

No excuses for the KH8 or FK girls since they don't look as good, they really should be more aggressive.

Jerikson40
04-22-09, 08:51
...I just want a girls ass planted squarely on my dick, get into a nice rhythm, have her reach into my pants and whip it out when she thinks I'm about ready and finish me up on those nice warm, sweaty, ass cheeks...And that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for, but in all the times I've been to Starz I've never received anything even close. I guess you're right, I need to release my inner jerk.

So do you think most of the dancers (especially the hot ones) will respond that way? I've always been leery because of the cameras.

Jpalom 1981
04-22-09, 11:30
Hey Darth,

Thanks for all the nice details. I'd been in Starz a couple of times. Had you met LADY T? How far can you go with her? I also met NOCHE, she's Puerto Rican and the girl looks like a porn star. But Lady T, wow even though she's not so young (you know how old she is? ) she is gorgeous and when she's on stage some tips her 40 to 50 dollars.

Most of the things you said seem normal, but the getting chewed out for not tipping part isn't. Starz is different, the girls consider themselves to be more aloof. Personally, I enjoy not being hassled. I'm a well known regular and unless I want a dance with one of my regulars, I can pretty much get out of Starz with getting a dance if I want to. I like having the option of being cheap if I just want to see some free ass shaking because if the girls were to really get on me every time I went in there, I'd be bankrupt real fast.

As far as the nonstop grinding goes, hey man nothing wrong with that every once in a while. I like acrobatic shit sometimes, but a lot of times, I just want a girls ass planted squarely on my dick, get into a nice rhythm, have her reach into my pants and whip it out when she thinks I'm about ready and finish me up on those nice warm, sweaty, ass cheeks. As long as her back is turned to you, she is blocking out the cameras! Next time, you should grab her hand and place it on your crotch and hold it there for about 10 seconds. If she doesn't start squeezing, place it there again. Usually, she will star squeezing and unzip you, but if still nothing happens, just unzip yourself and put her hand right on in there. I have only had ONE Starz dancer ever get mad when I did this, all of the others took Jimmy out and placed him between her ass cheeks and finished the job, the girl knows how her bread gets buttered, you just have to know the proper way to ask!

I used to be a really "nice guy" in the club, and I do still consider myself to be a friendly guy, that never tries to intentionally disrespect the girls. But, you know what? I've found that unless I happen to get the one dancer who Starz is her first club she's ever danced at, and I happen to catch her when she's been there less than a month, the girl knows what she has to do to make her money if she is going to stay there, once again, I just have to ask and sometimes, if she doesn't get the hint the first two times, I need to be a little more blunt the 3rd time.

No excuses for the KH8 or FK girls since they don't look as good, they really should be more aggressive.

DarthRaider666
04-22-09, 16:08
And that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for, but in all the times I've been to Starz I've never received anything even close. I guess you're right, I need to release my inner jerk.

So do you think most of the dancers (especially the hot ones) will respond that way? I've always been leery because of the cameras.

It's not really being "a jerk". There was this one girl at Starz that I really liked. One day, she took me up to the booth and without me asking, unzipped me, put the condom on with her mouth, sucked me good and hard, then cowgirled me to completion. She told me afterwards that she knew I liked her, but wanted to know why I never asked her for any extras. She told me that most of the girls who aren't lesbians, appreciate a man so much more when he just respectfully says what he wants, after all she isn't psychic. She told me that sometimes, she kinda wants to get fucked herself, but she just be discreet.

The hotter she is, the likely she is to be more prudish. Also, the younger she is, the more likely she is to be more prudish. So, if you are not confident, you might stay away from my method with the really young, really hot ones. The freakier girls work day shift and there is a lot less monitoring of the cameras. Usually, the biggest objection that I get is a girl will just turn around facing me cowgirl style, reach in and finish me off with a handjob because she doesn't want stuff on her back or ass cheeks. I prefer her back and ass cheeks myself, but hey, you can't have everything I guess! But, in my defense I do bring a little handkerchief and clean her up before she dismounts, they appreciate that.

You have to play it by ear. I'm a regular, but I don't really have any game, you have to balance them both. If you are not a regular and have no game and its the night shift, well, you might want to try putting her hand on your crotch once and MAYBE twice. But, if you not a regular and have no game and its the day shift, your chances are still excellent, but you might try placing the hand there three times, but not unzipping. I always like to gently grasp her wrist, put her hand on the crotch and put her fingers right on my zipper, so that all she has to do is willingly put her fingers together and pull, and 70% of the time that's exactly what she does the first time I ask her that way.

So, to make a long story short, (yeah I know its too late for THAT) I would say that if you want a little handjob or ass cheek job and you are confident and discreet, at least 70% of the girls will be down with it. It helps if its a slow day in the club and/or you've had some friendly chit chat over a drink downstairs as well. At worst, if you are nice about it she will say, "honey I'm not that kind of girl."

DarthRaider666
04-22-09, 16:31
Hey Darth,

Thanks for all the nice details. I'd been in Starz a couple of times. Had you met LADY T? How far can you go with her? I also met NOCHE, she's Puerto Rican and the girl looks like a porn star. But Lady T, wow even though she's not so young (you know how old she is? ) she is gorgeous and when she's on stage some tips her 40 to 50 dollars.

I've never seen nor heard of Lady T, sorry. I've seen Noche's name on the board. I never rally checked her out. But most of the time, you can really really tell who far a dancer will do with you upstairs by watching her downstairs dance. There is one really hot girl at Starz named Jasmine, nice creamy milk chocolate skin, thick, but not fat, creamy, just delicious looking. I haven't seen her there in about a year, but I think she does still kinda dance there off and on. She thinks she is too good to get on the floor downstairs and unless there is at least $10 on stage she will not take her top off. And even if she does go down on the stage, I don't think I've ever seen her gave a full fledged spread eagle shot to the fellas.

Now, I understand that they are there to make money and you think you should make $10 for showing your tits to a room full of guys, but its about attitude. A friend of mine just had to get a dance with her one day but I told him before he went up there that she was going to be a cold fish and he had better be expecting a semi air dance. Sure enough, that is exactly what he got. What did he expect, she displayed downstairs what she was going to give upstairs, unless MAYBE yo have A LOT of jack to give her, but for just a normal dance it was gonna be cold.

Now compare this to Nautica. She come out slutty downstairs, gets that bra off immediately, gets down on the floor, spreads those ass cheeks, gets on her back and spread eagles right up next to the line. You can tell by her attitude that she would put that pussy right on your damn nose if the club would allow her to. She is letting you know she is there to make her money and if you have any doubts take her upstairs for proof. Naturally, she is currently my favorite.

Anyway, just check out Noche's dance downstairs, her dances will tell you what is gonna happen upstairs.

Jerikson40
04-22-09, 16:38
Had you met LADY T? How far can you go with her? I also met NOCHE, she's Puerto Rican and the girl looks like a porn star. But Lady T, wow even though she's not so young (you know how old she is? ) she is gorgeous and when she's on stage some tips her 40 to 50 dollars.You picked two of my recent favorites. I agree Lady T is fine, and gives the feeling on the stage that she's a lot of fun upstairs. But my very limited experience with her is that she was a pretty mechanical lap dancer also. Could be my lack of game, so I'll have to give her another shot. And Noche was stuck at the bar with the locals for the entire afternoon when I was there previously, and I couldn't even attract her attention for a lap.

Looking back over some recent posts here, there's also a Noche mentioned at KH8. Is it the same dancer? If so, she sounds like a winner.

Jpalom 1981
04-23-09, 00:20
Thanks for all the info Jerickson.

Yeah, the Noche from Starz likes to stay with the locals for a while. When her man (customer) went to the restroom I caught her attention. She told her man, that she'll come back. I only had a lap dance. She told me that if I wanted to touch her I have to through more money. If you put 50 or 60 I think you could taste those Puerto Rican titties.

The Noche from KH8 is another one. This is petite but with a nice body. She is sooooo cute and a complete different story. I saw my friend take her to the bar and both were facing the stage while my friend rub his hands all over her body without her saying any word. And on the vip she's amazing. She even does takes out. If you see her don't hesitate to try her.

Can you tell me who are the most aggresive girls on Starz?

You picked two of my recent favorites. I agree Lady T is fine, and gives the feeling on the stage that she's a lot of fun upstairs. But my very limited experience with her is that she was a pretty mechanical lap dancer also. Could be my lack of game, so I'll have to give her another shot. And Noche was stuck at the bar with the locals for the entire afternoon when I was there previously, and I couldn't even attract her attention for a lap.

Looking back over some recent posts here, there's also a Noche mentioned at KH8. Is it the same dancer? If so, she sounds like a winner.

Jerikson40
04-23-09, 14:15
She told me that if I wanted to touch her I have to through more money.Wow. When a dancer has an attitude like that, she's instantly on my blacklist.

No pun intended.

Anyway, speaking of Lady T, watching that girl walk away from you in them high heels is pretty incredible. This chick has a superbly tight, round butt, and when she walks it does this wild jiggle that's a thing of beauty.

Anyway, sounds like my blacklist at Starz is starting to build. Noche, Cody...

Now I just need to find girls to put on my winner's list. Has anyone seen Bella at Starz recently? I remember some posts here a few months ago that made her sound like my kind of girl. Especially with the "Daddy" thing... :)

DarthRaider666
04-23-09, 18:25
Wow. When a dancer has an attitude like that, she's instantly on my blacklist.

Now I just need to find girls to put on my winner's list. Has anyone seen Bella at Starz recently? I remember some posts here a few months ago that made her sound like my kind of girl. Especially with the "Daddy" thing... :)

Bella is there right now as I type!! I am thinking of going down there to see her myself! Bella is a good choice, high on the "fun" factor and low "tude" factor. If you want a dance from her you have to ASK though. She could have sold me a lot more dances if she would ever ask me.

My other recommendations are Koko and Nautica. Koko is a good "clean" lapper, although I am hoping she gets dirtier as she gets to know me.

Nauitca, well she's Nautica, eat your Wheaties.

Darth

Jerikson40
04-23-09, 19:13
Bella is there right now as I type!!Dammit!

Wish I could make it today.

Thanks for the info. If you see her, tell her she needs to work every day for the next week or so, and I'll see if I can make it at least one of the days

Anyway, I think the Starz culture is kinda funny. It pretty much comes down to you have to go up, grab them by the hair, drag them upstairs, sit them down, place their hands in your pants, and tell them to get busy.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Daily
04-24-09, 05:12
Sounds like most of the fun is being had at Starz or KH8 these days, but I'm not feeling that vibe, exactly. Any good/nasty totally non fancy-Rhino type clubs that mostly feature latinas? I know of Sam's Hofbrau downtown, but are there any other similar places?

Jerikson40
04-24-09, 11:33
Okay, as a public service to any Starz, KH8, or FK dancers who may be watching, I've put together this step by step procedure for giving a customer a proper lap dance. These are the basics, and don't preclude you from going further, of course.

1. At regular intervals during your shift, ask the customers (sweetly...) if they want a lap dance. Feel free to talk dirty, and maybe slide your hands up his shorts and stuff.

2. If he says Yes, lead him by the hand upstairs. If he says No, then thank him and maybe check with him later (in case he just wasn't ready yet).

3. Once upstairs, make sure he's comfortable, and when the music starts face him, get on your knees, and start the tease. Slide your hands up inside his shorts legs, and start massaging Mr. Johnson to get him ready. Dirty talk at this point is always welcome... :)

4. If you have ample boobage, then when Mr. Johnson starts saluting, tug on the waistband to free Mr. Johnson, and introduce him to the twins.

5. Once Mr. Johnson is at full attention, it's time to stand up, face away from the customer, and gently lower yourself into his lap. Then lean back all the way so you're almost cheek to cheek, and take the customer's hands and encourage him to hold your boobies.

6. Once he has a firm grip on the funbags, reach with one or both hands behind you, and again slide your hands up inside his shorts.

7. Start grooving....

And that's all there is to it. And as a further public service, I will attempt to visit one or more of said clubs this weekend to provide on site training. :)

Jpalom 1981
04-24-09, 22:07
Bella, Bella, what shift that she works at Starz?

Is it good that Starz better after 6pm.

Wow. When a dancer has an attitude like that, she's instantly on my blacklist.

No pun intended.

Anyway, speaking of Lady T, watching that girl walk away from you in them high heels is pretty incredible. This chick has a superbly tight, round butt, and when she walks it does this wild jiggle that's a thing of beauty.

Anyway, sounds like my blacklist at Starz is starting to build. Noche, Cody...

Jpalom 1981
04-24-09, 23:09
Hey man, try this place, is called the Play Pen, located close to the intersection of Santa Fe ave. And Olympic blvd. 3 blocks heading north of Santa Fe. 1109 S Santa Fe Ave, Los Angeles CA to be exact. I heard this is good.

Sounds like most of the fun is being had at Starz or KH8 these days, but I'm not feeling that vibe, exactly. Any good/nasty totally non fancy-Rhino type clubs that mostly feature latinas? I know of Sam's Hofbrau downtown, but are there any other similar places?

DarthRaider666
04-25-09, 01:52
Okay, as a public service to any Starz, KH8, or FK dancers who may be watching, I've put together this step by step procedure for giving a customer a proper lap dance. These are the basics, and don't preclude you from going further, of course.

(snip)

And that's all there is to it. And as a further public service, I will attempt to visit one or more of said clubs this weekend to provide on site training. :)

If you have never "danced" with a particular dancer before and you EXPECT that level of service, I am 99% sure you are going to be disappointed. I'd like to offer a more reasonable training exercise. I think my variation works about 60% of the time, the key is to pick the right dancer. The right dancer is of course one that has followed the procedure before with you or her fiend she has referred to you, OR an obvious dirty dancer according to her stage show.

1. At regular intervals during your shift, ask the customers (sweetly...) if they want a lap dance. Feel free to talk dirty, and maybe discreetly rub your hand on his crotch, make sure you make eye contact so he knows it actually was NOT an accidentally rub, he need to know it was on purpose.

2. If he says Yes, lead him by the hand upstairs. If he says No, then thank him and maybe check with him later (in case he just wasn't ready yet).

3a. (Darths Method)
Go to step 4a.

3b. (Jerks Method)
Once upstairs, make sure he's comfortable, and when the music starts face him, get on your knees, and start the tease. Slide your hands up inside his thighs, and start massaging Mr. Johnson to get him ready. Dirty talk at this point is always welcome... :)

4a. (Darths Method)
Plant ass on lap, start the grind slowly for about a minute just to work him up so you don't have to fumble around to find Mr. Johnson in the next step.

4b. (Jerks method)
If you have ample boobage, when Mr. Johnson starts saluting, tug on the waistband to free Mr. Johnson, and introduce him to the twins.

5a. (Darths Method)
Once Mr. Johnson is at full attention, it's time to skillfully and discreetly unzip his pants, reach in there and grab a hold of Mr Johnson. Once you have him, you can either gently stroke him with both your bare hand and your ass through his pants; OR you can pull Mr Johnson out and plant him between the crack of your ass. If you do decide to take Mr Johnson out and plant him between your ass cheeks, you can still hold him by the shaft if you wish and keep stroking, but realize this will most likely make for a shorter dance than you want.

5b. (Jerks Method)
Once Mr. Johnson is at full attention, it's time to stand up, face away from the customer, and gently lower yourself into his lap. Then lean back all the way so you're almost cheek to cheek, and take the customer's hands and encourage him to hold your boobies.

6a. (Darths Method)
With your free hand, grab his hand and place it on either your boob or on your hip.

6b. (Jerks method)
*Note, your version of step 6 makes no sense because Mr Johnson would ready be Mr Johnson was already freed in step 4, therefore he there really is no reason to reach in there.

7. Keep grooving until he either tells you to stop OR its very obvious that he is "done". If he was obviously "done", reach in your money holder and provide messy wipes. Dirt talk is welcome throughout all steps of this process.

Lakeside32
04-29-09, 21:38
Damn I've been tryin, I've been extremely busy but I'll be in L. A. next week. Tues and Wed nite will be the only days I can tear away to the strip joints. I'm gonna go to KH8 and see if the hype is real. From reading here it looks like New York and Unique would be the most bang for my buck. I'll just pretend I've been coming there all my life and ask for the "deal" LOL. But anyways if you see a black brother about 6ft 240 lbs, thats me.

DarthRaider666
04-30-09, 13:27
But anyways if you see a black brother about 6ft 240 lbs, thats me.

Yeah, a black guy, 6ft, 240 lbs in the middle of South Central L.A., you'll be easy to spot!!!

That reminds me the show "Good Times", anybody here ever watch that show. One time "JJ" came up missing and Thelma (his sister) was asked to give a description of him to the police. She said, "he's a tall, skinny, black man wearing a beanie hat". And the officer said, "in the Southside of Chicago?, yeah, he'll be easy to spot."

E Mcguire
05-01-09, 20:17
Cruised hollywood today and noticed this spot called "tiki bar"

I'm sure you guys have noticed it.

It's off the 101 fwy on Santa Monica (left) a small red building. (really small)

Wanted to check this place out but not able due to time constraints.

Anyone check out "Paris house" as well?I visited the Tiki Bar several times over the year watching it go down down downhill.

In the early 90's it had an initmate strip show. Small theater with some 10-15 guys in theater seats watching an old ***** take it off. Lots of jerking going on.

Later years they showed movies with breaks every 20 minutes for a live (barely) dance by naked woman. Again lots of jerking and extras by the dancer in the crowd by hand.

Last time about 6 years ago, just a movie. And that was bad! Nothing. But there were pimps outside offering up talent.

Paris House, I never went. It has NEVER had a good review. Always a ripoff.

I have never been to kH8 and look forward to it.

Been to Playpen downtown and scored 50/50 of the times.

Now I am too old for these games and I just get it off the street.

Half Amazing
05-03-09, 18:19
Hate to break the news to you fellas, but there have been some changes at King Henrys. I was there on Saturday. The lap dance booths behind the DJ area have been changed. They put up a new wall and the dancing booths dont have any privacy. None of the dancers were using those booths like they usually do. They used the booths on the oposite side. And the one booth tucked in the corner was primetime real estate!

Saturdays were totally different from the week. Kinda slower. Different mood. The girls were just OK. New faces: Celebrity & Storm. Storm is a short, thick, chocolate girl. Her nipples were like pencil erasers and her ass was nice. Too bad her face wasnt as nice as the body. Celebrity was cute. Tall. Wore glasses with a nice ass. There were two other dancers there I've never seen. Mystery and Kamani. Both light skinned black girls. Kamani had a HUGE ass. It was so amazing. But she stood at the bar most of the time. And Mystery stuck pretty close to her. Kamani was all over some older black dude at the bar; he was wearing an Indiana Jones hat and had a gray beard. She was a hot stuff though. Maybe I'll see her again. Mystery was a cute girl too. Awesome little body. Would so love to see if she offers "take-out".

The other dancers in the place were Tender, Love, Lavender, and a few others not even worth remembering...

Tender is having a party at the club May 16th. Its a jersey party so I awesome everyone will have to wear a sports jersey.

Jerikson40
05-04-09, 11:02
I visited the Tiki Bar several times over the year watching it go down down downhill.Anyone notice that "going downhill" pretty much describes the entire state of strip clubs around the country in the last 10 or so years? I wasn't doing strip clubs in the 70's, but from what I've heard many of them were pretty incredible. Dancers doing crazy stuff out in the open.

I guess I'm spoiled by the more recent "happy days" of clubs like Tropical Lei and Hawaii Theater. Back when, for a $20 lap dance, lots of very hot dancers made it their mission to make you cum. And who can forget the TL dancer who used to face away from you, lean back, place your hands on her ample boobage, reach in her purse for some lotion, rub it on her hands, and slide those hands up your shorts leg.

Sure seems like, over the years, you keep hearing of cities enacting tougher and tougher legislation against lap dances. New York, Tampa, San Francisco, Phoenix, and on and on. Seems like all the places with historically great lap dances have gone straight downhill. Although you can still get VIP action. For a lot more money.

Attitudes have been changing. I think most dancers are getting the "I'm too good for that. " mentality.

Jerikson40
05-04-09, 11:05
Hate to break the news to you fellas, but there have been some changes at King Henrys. I was there on Saturday. The lap dance booths behind the DJ area have been changed. They put up a new wall and the dancing booths dont have any privacy. In the few times I've been to KH8, I never realized that those booths were there until my latest trip. I'd only seen the 4 or 5 on the left side as you enter.

So how a new wall open up those booths? Based on what a dancer did to me in the open booths on the stage side, I can't imagine this new arrangement would make much difference.

Half Amazing
05-04-09, 13:27
So how a new wall open up those booths? Based on what a dancer did to me in the open booths on the stage side, I can't imagine this new arrangement would make much difference.

The new wall didnt open up the booths. The new wall brought the booths out from the darkness or "cave" they were in. The old placement had them set back a bit, were dark, and no one could see in unless they're sitting where the DJ sits. Now, they've been moved out about 5 feet in the open. No privacay. You're in the open air... But like you stated, the dance booths on the stage side are still there. However, it was prime real estate and it made the wait for the "good booth" a little long. :(

This is what I overheard; the owner of KH8 owns both buildings, KH and the vacant adjacent building. Someone took the liberty to utilzie the other building for space; like the dressing room for the girls and they knocked the wall out to make the "cave" for the booths behind the DJ area. Well, some hater contacted the city about the non-approved construction (which has been like that for some time now), and the city came in and made them change things up. Thats why the door to the dancers dressing room is now just a dark sheet hanging up. Anyways, just sharing what I over-heard. Not the gospel; and not affecting business at all. Just wanted to share for any of you fellas who walk in and was wondering WTF happened like I was.

Jerikson40
05-04-09, 14:06
The new wall didnt open up the booths. The new wall brought the booths out from the darkness or "cave" they were in. Ah. Okay. Well, personally, I'm not all that bummed by "out in the open" lap dances. On the bright side, it does give you an opportunity to scope the talent and filter out any air dancers.

Hadezh
05-04-09, 22:29
I started coming to KH8 again about this time last year and a girl who worked back then (Precious) would take me to the booths on the side (the ones that remain unchanged). At first I felt odd but I got over it quickly. Actually it is kind of a turn on. I remember getting my freak on with Precious while this really hot girl watched us.

Nothing has happened in the areas that changed that did not happen in the side booths.

In fact I have gotten more services in the side booths.

Besides unless you are there at peak hours it is not hard to get the one booth that still has some privacy.

Half Amazing
05-05-09, 16:11
I see she's picked up a job outside the club.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/xxx_ebony_porn_stalrett_unique_la_sage_xxx_gfe_pse_gr_e_ek_nympho_xxx_unique_la_sage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4153947

ChestRockwell
05-05-09, 18:12

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/xxx_ebony_porn_stalrett_unique_la_sage_xxx_gfe_pse_gr_e_ek_nympho_xxx_unique_la_sage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4153947

This could explain why she wasn't around on Saturday!
That is her phone number...

Hadezh
05-06-09, 02:14

Actually the Precious I was talking about is long gone. Herd she got into a big fight with another dancer or something about 9 months ago.

Think she advertises on CL as Simone. Looks like she put on some pounds but I would not mind if that was her; she has some real talent for knowing how to please a man.

Personally I avoid CL like it was the Swine Flu. One time I called her trying to figure out if she was Precious; she did not confirm nor deny but wanted to know who I was (thought I made an impression with my tips! lol). Tried again and she said right away she was Precious but hard to tell if she was on the real or just saying what it took to get me to come over.

I have herd good things about the new Precious but she has never been at KH8 same day as me.

DarthRaider666
05-06-09, 02:57

Unique used to be a decent fuck. But now her ass is just plain old fat.

Rail Monkey
05-06-09, 03:42
Unique used to be a decent fuck. But now her ass is just plain old fat.
To quote Mary J. Blige: "I can remember when..."
http://www.eskimotube.com/51365-Unique-Lasage-Backside-Bounce-3.html?th=2

Illini333
05-06-09, 08:11
Going back to L.A. What places you guys recommend if im looking for latina girls straight from latin america. Not american born girls?? Last time went to Sams and that place in Commerce. Should I try out Almeida?? Any other places for latina girls?? Thanks

LocoMoco
05-06-09, 12:55
Going back to L.A. What places you guys recommend if im looking for latina girls straight from latin america. Not american born girls?? Last time went to Sams and that place in Commerce. Should I try out Almeida?? Any other places for latina girls?? ThanksTry the Playpen totally Nude mostly Latina girls on Santa Fe. Alameda Strip is a lower quality line up; unless you like girls with no tooth and stab wounds.

Half Amazing
05-06-09, 19:30
To quote Mary J. Blige: "I can remember when..."
http://www.eskimotube.com/51365-Unique-Lasage-Backside-Bounce-3.html?th=2

Talk about a throw back!! Wow, this older video was Unique pre McDonalds buffet!! lol. And she didnt have any tattoos either. Oh well. I wonder how much she is charging from her ad? Should be free. She looks a little sloppy. And she never turned me on when I was at KH8. I always passed on her and her advances for a lap dance...

TheHuntsman
05-06-09, 20:22
Yeah, a black guy, 6ft, 240 lbs in the middle of South Central L. A. , you'll be easy to spot!

That reminds me the show "Good Times", anybody here ever watch that show. One time "JJ" came up missing and Thelma (his sister) was asked to give a description of him to the police. She said, "he's a tall, skinny, black man wearing a beanie hat". And the officer said, "in the Southside of Chicago? , yeah, he'll be easy to spot. "Damn, Thelma had some nice ole jugs on her! I wonder whatever became of her. I wish she would have gone the used up celeb porno route.

Bushidobrown
05-06-09, 21:53
I don't know if you guys have heard but century lounge is being closed as a result of the slow economy. I found out by two of their daytime dancers who had to switch clubs (One was a girl name Bianca who works at Jet Strip now). Can't say I'll miss the place that much, since most of the girls overcharged their dances, but it was my first club so I guess I'll miss it for that reason.

Anyway, there's this one girl at the club that was just out of this world gorgeous, but her dances were outrageously overpriced. I'm thinking now that the club is closing she'll be forced to dance at another club, where the lap dance prices are more set in stone. I was wondering if anyone knows where this girl might be moving to...her name is Caliyah (I think that's how you spell it) and if you know where she might be dancing at now please let me know. I'm anxious to find out.

Thanks in advance.

TheHuntsman
05-07-09, 09:41
I don't know if you guys have heard but century lounge is being closed as a result of the slow economy. I found out by two of their daytime dancers who had to switch clubs (One was a girl name Bianca who works at Jet Strip now). Can't say I'll miss the place that much, since most of the girls overcharged their dances, but it was my first club so I guess I'll miss it for that reason.

Anyway, there's this one girl at the club that was just out of this world gorgeous, but her dances were outrageously overpriced. I'm thinking now that the club is closing she'll be forced to dance at another club, where the lap dance prices are more set in stone. I was wondering if anyone knows where this girl might be moving to...her name is Caliyah (I think that's how you spell it) and if you know where she might be dancing at now please let me know. I'm anxious to find out.

Thanks in advance.Yeah the Century Lounge was my first club too. Because of that it will always hold a special place in my heart(pants). I remember when dances were only like $12 or $15. I also miss the days where the dancers would let you touch 'n suck and do whatever for no extra charge. They just did it 'cuz they liked it. Now every single girl I get a dance from there always offers xtra's for more $$$. I hope to visit it one last time before it closes. I did visit it twice this year which is one more time then I did all last year.

ChestRockwell
05-07-09, 11:33

Thanks in advance.

This club is a rip-off and a big hustle spot...I too got my SC cherry popped at this place. The only fond memory I have of this joint was being able to smoke inside (yeah, this was a loooong time ago).

B Malibu
05-07-09, 13:48
Sad day for Dodger's fans: Manny Ramirez suspended for 50 games for testing positive for banned substance. Arrrgh, Manny!!

Uggh, Baldy???

Baldy Cruiser
05-07-09, 13:59
Sad day for Dodger's fans: Manny Ramirez suspended for 50 games for testing positive for banned substance. Arrrgh, Manny!!

Uggh, Baldy???
I can't believe this. It is a sad day in LA. If it turns out that it was something other than a steroid, then all is cool & we will welcome him back on July 3rd. But, these athletes, need to be more careful & really make sure the stuff they are given by their doctors is not on the banned list.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ys-ramirezsuspension050709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

BALDY CRUISER :(

Statman
05-07-09, 15:00
Manny was not caught for a steroid but something to come off of it Below is the info

HCG (A sister drug is Clo Med, link to reports by Barry Bonds and Jason Giambi), A womens fatality drug used by steroids users, to restart a person's body natural testosterone level, as they come off a steroid cycle!

Sad day for Dodger Fans, (I have tickets for tonight, it will be like attending a wake.) Great Day for Red Sox Haters, because 2004 and 2007 have been proven a sham!!!!

TheHuntsman
05-07-09, 15:36
Manny was not caught for a steroid but something to come off of it Below is the info

HCG (A sister drug is Clo Med, link to reports by Barry Bonds and Jason Giambi), A womens fatality drug used by steroids users, to restart a person's body natural testosterone level, as they come off a steroid cycle!

Sad day for Dodger Fans, (I have tickets for tonight, it will be like attending a wake.) Great Day for Red Sox Haters, because 2004 and 2007 have been proven a sham!!!!Yeah, you just can't straight up quit a steroid cycle. You have to time the ending of it and when the steroids will be out of your system. While a person is on steroids the body stops making it's own 'cuz it knows there is already so much in it. As a result your testes shrink;since they are the one's that make testosterone. It usually takes awhile for them to start making test on their own. If you don't take clomid to jump start your testes you could lose a lot the gains you made while on steroids.

B Malibu
05-07-09, 18:45
so opted for a quick bbbjcim from a cutie right down the street. I'm still sad, but my therapy is helping me get through the day. :)

Frkyguyinca
05-07-09, 22:35

Sad day for Dodger Fans, (I have tickets for tonight, it will be like attending a wake.) Great Day for Red Sox Haters, because 2004 and 2007 have been proven a sham!!!!Hahaha, "A womens fatality drug" I think he means "fertility" drug

Jinthewood
05-07-09, 23:34
That's just Manny being Manny!

Go Gigantes.

Member #4870
05-08-09, 00:14
Bummed about the news on "mannywood"

Looks like ken griffey jr.

Is clean and thus making him

The best player of this generation.

(unless proven otherwise)

Ricoswank
05-08-09, 00:19
This club is a rip-off and a big hustle spot...I too got my SC cherry popped at this place. The only fond memory I have of this joint was being able to smoke inside (yeah, this was a loooong time ago).It too was my first! I remember it like it was yesterday. I had just turned 17(looked 21), and my buddies wanted to go somewhere daring! Someone suggested CL. We went, and had a lot of fun, all the while trying to act mature! Oh, the good ol' days.

Bigg Hubb
05-09-09, 00:09

If she look anything like these pics a will make that ass clap!

Half Amazing
05-09-09, 11:55
If she look anything like these pics a will make that ass clap!She looks exactly like that. Thats her. So since you said if she looks like that, you would make it clap, go for it! The number is hers. The pix are her. Call her, set up the date, make it clap, then report back!! Would love to hear how it goes.

Bigg Hubb
05-09-09, 13:51
Does She Got Something Wrong with her. Are Guys Setting Me Up?

Is this Punked?

Where are the cameras?

She looks exactly like that. Thats her. So since you said if she looks like that, you would make it clap, go for it! The number is hers. The pix are her. Call her, set up the date, make it clap, then report back!! Would love to hear how it goes.

Baldy Cruiser
05-09-09, 22:36
Unique & New York got fired. They were fighting in the club.
Samantha canned them.

BALDY CRUISER

Rail Monkey
05-10-09, 00:47
Unique & New York got fired.

That's a double blow (no pun intended)...

DarthRaider666
05-10-09, 06:19
That's a double blow (no pun intended)...

You know you did intend that pun!

Actually, knowing those two, it wouldn't surprise me if they did get fired arguing over a cock to suck. Maybe New York was taking too many good blow job opportunities away from Unique!

Baldy Cruiser
05-10-09, 13:09
Tender is having her Big Jersey Birthday Party on Sat. May 16th!!!!

Last year, Jayda Fire showed up. Her & Tender are friends. It's allways a good time. And allways some good free grub!!

BALDY CRUISER

Member #4870
05-10-09, 14:54
Thanks for the heads up Baldy.

I'll be there.

Tonkpils6
05-11-09, 02:44
Passed by this placed last night.

Anyone have any info on it?

Rail Monkey
05-11-09, 17:19
Passed by this placed last night.

Anyone have any info on it?

I've not heard of or seen an SC named "Treasure Island" before. Perhaps you mean "Fantasy Island" on Pico Blvd in West Los Angeles...?

LocoMoco
05-11-09, 19:44
I've not heard of or seen an SC named "Treasure Island" before. Perhaps you mean "Fantasy Island" on Pico Blvd in West Los Angeles...?Fantasy Island is a bikini bar on Pico down the street from another bikini bar called Plan B, both with mainly very good looking girls of all varieties White, Black, Latin and Asian. As all clubs like this your mileage may vary depends on your game and a course they do have girls that do take out. Fantasy Island offers sport bar food fare and a beer is about $7.00; Plan B has a chef in the kitchen offering a $23.00 Fillet Mignon and actually worth it. The girls at Plan B are a bit younger with many Russian and eastern European girls working there same owner as Four Play strip bar.

ChestRockwell
05-12-09, 15:27
You know you did intend that pun!

Actually, knowing those two, it wouldn't surprise me if they did get fired arguing over a cock to suck. Maybe New York was taking too many good blow job opportunities away from Unique!

I have it on good authority, a deep-throat if you will, that this firing is merely a suspension. Then again, Erin was on suspension and she's gone for good... so who the fuck knows. Anyhow, they are both cool chicks and I have both phone numbers in case anyone needs a big booty fix.

CR

Lakeside32
05-12-09, 21:20
Finally took a trip to trip to L. A. I think its been like 3 yrs since the last time. I think I did it all, I even went to the Laker game. I had some time to hit some stripclubs so I will give me. 02 cents. I visited KH8 and I'm guessin it was french fry and chicken tender contest eatin nite, because thats all the dancers did. But I did manage to get this one chick she was thick with a phat azz, I didn't know the routine but she said she would make me nut but we couldn't fuck. I'm like kool, but I was dumbfounded when she never brought out a condom, so oh what the hell. So 3 or 4 songs laters, splat! , it was priceless, I'm still laughing from the shit. She hit me up for a bill and tip so I just gave her another dub since it all landed on her and not a drop on me. Don't know the goin rate for nuttin all over a chick but she was mad as fuck. So if you saw a brother walkin out of the booth laughing it was me. I won't even dignify first kings with a review, but on to barbary coast, damn the dancers are always fine there, I tried to get hollywood's digits but I grew bored and left, but damn thats one fine *****. And finally I visited starz, and damn I'm told amateur nite is the nite to go so I missed it. But shit they still had some fine ass dancers there. It was apparent the dancers had augmented ass and titties there, I guess its an L. A. Thang. But it was sexy anyway. But I think I might have just seen the "baddest *****" to ever strip in Starz that nite, blame it on the henny but shit this chick "Brazil" must be the baddest I've seen, so I might need the board CSI to check up on her and if she has some things on the menu, let a brother know. But I had a blast!

Atl For Life
05-12-09, 21:55
Unique & New York got fired. They were fighting in the club.
Samantha canned them.

BALDY CRUISER
That's too bad. I'm gonna be in L.A. for the 4th of July weekend and Unique was on my KH8 to do list. I hope she gets rehired before then. Let me know if she ends up at another club.

Baldy Cruiser
05-13-09, 00:24
That's too bad. I'm gonna be in L.A. for the 4th of July weekend and Unique was on my KH8 to do list. I hope she gets rehired before then. Let me know if she ends up at another club.
Just call her up for a private show & porn star experience!! Wink, wink.

BALDY CRUISER

Half Amazing
05-13-09, 14:27
Finally took a trip to trip to L. A. I think its been like 3 yrs since the last time. I think I did it all, I even went to the Laker game. I had some time to hit some stripclubs so I will give me. 02 cents. I visited KH8 and I'm guessin it was french fry and chicken tender contest eatin nite, because thats all the dancers did. But I did manage to get this one chick she was thick with a phat azz, I didn't know the routine but she said she would make me nut but we couldn't fuck. I'm like kool, but I was dumbfounded when she never brought out a condom, so oh what the hell. So 3 or 4 songs laters, splat! , it was priceless, I'm still laughing from the shit. She hit me up for a bill and tip so I just gave her another dub since it all landed on her and not a drop on me. Don't know the goin rate for nuttin all over a chick but she was mad as fuck. So if you saw a brother walkin out of the booth laughing it was me. I won't even dignify first kings with a review, but on to barbary coast, damn the dancers are always fine there, I tried to get hollywood's digits but I grew bored and left, but damn thats one fine *****. And finally I visited starz, and damn I'm told amateur nite is the nite to go so I missed it. But shit they still had some fine ass dancers there. It was apparent the dancers had augmented ass and titties there, I guess its an L. A. Thang. But it was sexy anyway. But I think I might have just seen the "baddest *****" to ever strip in Starz that nite, blame it on the henny but shit this chick "Brazil" must be the baddest I've seen, so I might need the board CSI to check up on her and if she has some things on the menu, let a brother know. But I had a blast!

Thats a funny story! Who was the dancer in KH8??

DarthRaider666
05-15-09, 12:26
(snip) So 3 or 4 songs laters, splat! , it was priceless, I'm still laughing from the shit. She hit me up for a bill and tip so I just gave her another dub since it all landed on her and not a drop on me. Don't know the goin rate for nuttin all over a chick but she was mad as fuck. So if you saw a brother walkin out of the booth laughing it was me. (snip) But I think I might have just seen the "baddest *****" to ever strip in Starz that nite, blame it on the henny but shit this chick "Brazil" must be the baddest I've seen, so I might need the board CSI to check up on her and if she has some things on the menu, let a brother know. But I had a blast!

I don't know why the dancer was mad. Look, if you work as a plumber, you have to expect that every once in a while you are going to end up with sewage on you. If you work as a gardener, you have to expect that every once in a while you are going to end up with soil on you. If your work is running around in your g-string, grinding on a drunk brothers lap, and then reachin in there and stroking him up real good, you have to expect to get jizzed on every once in a while. Hell, you should take it as an insult if you DON'T get jizzed on in that situation! But, not a drop on you? Good shootin' man!

And yes, Brazil is a bad *****. I've never had a dance with her, but she is a bad *****.

Beach Dweller
05-15-09, 18:58
Gonna go to Starz this weekend, any recommendations of who I should see for a great time?

Thanks

Favorite
05-15-09, 19:17
This club is a rip-off and a big hustle spot. I too got my SC cherry popped at this place. The only fond memory I have of this joint was being able to smoke inside (yeah, this was a loooong time ago).That place has always been a clip joint.

Always. It has the memorable "Nude Nude Nudes" sign, but it was always subpar. I first went there in the early 1980s. They had a dance club on the other end (non titty bar) called the Carolina West.

Anyways, I was never impressed there. Level of ladies was subpar. Think I might have gone there 3x. But I do remember seeing one tall, auburn haired white girl who might have looked good if you had your beer goggles on. What freaked me out about here was that she had a prominent (to me) Adam's Apple. I was certain she was a transexual. I'd see her sitting with guys and I'd be laughing to myself.

Anyone else remember the questionable person I'm referring to?

Back in those days, early Eighties. I frequented

1) a really ghetto-type of titty bar on Hawthorne Blvd. In Lennox, maybe 2-3 blocks north of where the Jet Strip is (on the other side of the street). I can't remember the name of that club, which they later closed down in the Eighties. I'm pretty sure they tore down the entire block to make new construction for the 105 freeway. Racially mixed, a real blue collar place with one stage/rail. Ladies were cool and some of them were damn sexy. What was the name of that place, anyone remember it?

Entrance was in the back (I don't remember the main entrance being on Hawthorne) and they had a decent sized parking lot in back.

2)Bare Elegance before the makeover. They had a lot of model-types, wannabee actresses working there. No liquor, but fully nude. I dated a dancer there.

3) Wild Goose. Hey, it was cheap and I was young.

Later, I got into going to the First King a lot (late Eighties).

Baldy Cruiser
05-16-09, 04:27
Today is the day!!!!

Wear a sports jersey!!

Gonna be some good fun!!!!

ChestRockwell
05-16-09, 06:34

1) a really ghetto-type of titty bar on Hawthorne Blvd. In Lennox, maybe 2-3 blocks north of where the Jet Strip is (on the other side of the street). I can't remember the name of that club, which they later closed down in the Eighties. I'm pretty sure they tore down the entire block to make new construction for the 105 freeway. Racially mixed, a real blue collar place with one stage/rail. Ladies were cool and some of them were damn sexy. What was the name of that place, anyone remember it?

Favorite,

That place was called Cahill Country. I was too young to indulge but I think my dad took my mom there!

Member #1381
05-16-09, 11:54
Today is the day!!!!

Wear a sports jersey!!

Gonna be some good fun!!!!

Damn!!!!

Can't be there in person but will give her a call....

Definitely one of my favorites in all Cali...

DarthRaider666
05-16-09, 15:19

(snip)

I think the name of that place was called the Wagon Wheel or something like that. I remember that place well!!!

Do you member "Harvey's"? It used to be across the street from the Dairy Queen, about a mile north of the Jet Strip.

Baldy Cruiser
05-16-09, 22:16
She's AMAZING, she's AMAZING, she's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! What a party!!!!!!!!!!!! God Damnn!!! She knows how to have a friggin BIRTHDAY PARTY that is Off The Hook, Off The Chain, Off The Curb & Off The Charts!!!!

Tender, I love you baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of Extacy & my friend Sticks.

BALDY CRUISER :):):)

Baldy Cruiser
05-16-09, 22:19
It got so crowded.
Standing room only.
Got some great dances from the lovely Latte. She works nights, she said. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hung out with my buddy Sticks & Wild Bill. I wore my Dodger jersey. The food was killer. Free buffett courtesy of Tender. That is Love on stage. Gorgeous girl!!

Baldy Cruiser
05-16-09, 22:26
Tender is one of my best friends. I have known her now for about 7 years.
She has a big heart on her. If you treat her right she will give it back to you ten fold!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a couple pics of Wild Bill & Bella.

BALDY (LuvTender) CRUISER :):):)

Webcams
05-16-09, 23:03
BALDY CRUISER Is the ONLY one I know with enough pull to get a Camera into a strip joint, I am starting to think he Owns Kh8th's.

Thanks for the pics BC.

Luv Big Tetas
05-17-09, 01:51

WOW!!!!!!!!! What a party!!!!!!!!!!!! God Damnn!!! She knows how to have a friggin BIRTHDAY PARTY that is Off The Hook, Off The Chain, Off The Curb & Off The Charts!!!!

Tender I love you baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALDY CRUISER :):):)The chick with the huge tits, blue top, I saw her on Figueroa yesterday, went by the name of Goldie. I picked her up but right off the top had way too many rules, so I turned around and dropped her off. It's too bad too she's hot.

Sometimes we have to follow our gut instinct.

B Malibu
05-17-09, 02:12
Thanks for the photos - they look great!

Man, Is Stix not just the happiest lookin' cat you've ever seen. If ya'll never met him, do yourself the favor. He ain't lookin' for freebies, you'll just want to buy him a drink or a dance 'cause he's one of the coolest mofo's on the planet. My brother has a similar condition so I have a soft spot for him.

Haha... Wildbill with his Bluetooth on, as always - classic! -or- maybe it's one of those hearing aids that they make to look like an earpiece (Bingo!). Haha... ya'll seen the infomercial I'm talkin' about.

Latte look delicious! Pictures never do Tender justice, she's much better looking in person, and her personality just makes her sparkle!

I take it Jayda Fire didn't make it? Lucky or Lisa in the house?

Love 69 Dodger jersey - awesome! Aww... I miss Manny!!

Wish I coulda' been there, but the pix and the report are the next best, so Thanks!

Favorite
05-17-09, 14:46

Favorite,

That place was called Cahill Country. I was too young to indulge but I think my dad took my mom there!Cahill Country sounds familiar. There definitely was something there by that name, but I almost want to say that wasn't the name. Sometimes they'd have bikers in there (not too many), sometimes a few Cholos or black gangbanger types, but everyone was pretty cool in there (must of hung out there dozens of times. Never saw one fight in there).

To date myself, this was BEFORE the lap dance movement. Early-Eighties.

I spent many a night there (can't remember if it was no cover of $5) and I'm pretty sure it wasn't nude (because I remember drinking there). But they had some good MILF or decent movie starlet types (I remember I took one cute blonde there out on a date. We went to Tommy Tang's, she was hot, blonde, short haircut, funny (she was trying to be a standup comedienne) and a nice butt, but an excellent rack (soft natural D cups probably). I remember she had some minor role in a John Candy movie and she'd show up on TV in some small role here and there (think she was on the Dating Game. Talk about dating myself). And they had this one MILF with a pedestrian face (trying to be nice). Brown-haired white woman with curly hair and a massive natural rack (talking probably F-cups. Which swung ever so naturally), she was in her early 30s probably and very voluptuous/thick.

I remember drinking there because one night (with my buddy), we left (and I had been drinking). Left out of the north end of the parking lot and made a right turn out of the lot on to the side street (then maybe 30 yards before making a right on to Hawthorne). Anyways, I made the right on to the side street and swung a little wide/loose. I corrected the car and came up to the red light on Hawthorne (I remember, a second after swinging that loose right, I looked up into my rearview mirror and saw the headlights of a parked car behind me turn on). While waiting for the light to turn green (allowing me to make a right on to Hawthorne), I glanced up in the rearview mirror again and realized that it was a Sherriff's Deputy car behind me. I whispered to my buddy in the passenger seat to be cool. Made the right. When down to the nearest major street (maybe it was Imperial, maybe not). I make a run on to the major street (trying to get to the 405 freeway) and within 20 seconds or so, the Sherriff hits the flashing lights on me.

That led me to step on the accellerator and weave through on coming traffic, leading to a 2 hour car chase with 20 police cars and helicopters. Actually, thankfully, I did not choose that option. Sorry, couldn't resist, but the actual story is fairly interesting.

I pulled over. Sherriff came over to the driver's side window and spoke with me. He mentioned the wide right turn and asked me if I had been drinking (after asking me all the usual starter questions). I told him that I had had a couple of drinks that night, but maybe 3 beers in 5 hours, etc.

He had me get out and do the field sobriety check on the sidewalk. I was really yelling at myself inside the head to not fuck up. Did the straightline walk, plenty of drama going on inside my head. Then he had me do the one where you stand and then raise one straight-leg up, etc. I was really getting worried at that point about my life being ruined by a DUI. Then he asked me to do the thing where you close your eyes, extend your arms and then bend your elbow and touch your nose. I'm there with my arms outstretched, looking up (somewhat Biblical) and I hear someone running up to us. I hear a young woman's voice talking to the cops (I hear something about some guy with a gun up the street).

Cop taps me and I open my eyes and he's giving me back my driver's license, saying something along the lines of "have to run. "

I was so f'ing relieved. I was laughing on the ride back home about how I dodged a bullet.

That's my most memorable Cahill Country story. Didn't get much on my date with the blonde stripper. She wasn't the type to offer takeout. She wasn't that hardcore.

Marlowe
05-17-09, 16:42

BALDY CRUISER :):):)

BC, who is the chick in the zebra skin bikini with the glasses. She's hot!

Baldy Cruiser
05-17-09, 17:41
BC, who is the chick in the zebra skin bikini with the glasses. She's hot!
That is Extacy!! A true gem. Sweet girl.

Marlowe
05-17-09, 18:00

Certainly would like the chance to get to know her better!

Jpalom 1981
05-17-09, 21:14
Baldy, who is the girl in the blue blue bikini/dress. She is gorgeous.

It got so crowded.

Standing room only.

Got some great dances from the lovely Latte. She works nights, she said. DAMN!

Hung out with my buddy Sticks & Wild Bill. I wore my Dodger jersey. The food was killer. Free buffett courtesy of Tender. That is Love on stage. Gorgeous girl!!

Baldy Cruiser
05-18-09, 00:06
Baldy, who is the girl in the blue blue bikini/dress. She is gorgeous.
That is Latte.

DarthRaider666
05-18-09, 12:53

Some comments about your pictures!

#1. Bella says she didn't know you were actually going to post that picture of her. I talked to her yesterday at Starz. She wasn't pissed, but was seemed mildy annoyed.

#2. Sticks was unaware of this site, he thought it was so funny thathe made it one three pf your pics.

#3. Latte is hot, but please tell me you have layed the wood to Extacy and please tell me she does take out. I need some of THAT!

Baldy Cruiser
05-18-09, 17:09
Some comments about your pictures!

#1. Bella says she didn't know you were actually going to post that picture of her. I talked to her yesterday at Starz. She wasn't pissed, but was seemed mildy annoyed.
#2. Sticks was unaware of this site, he thought it was so funny thathe made it one three pf your pics.
#3. Latte is hot, but please tell me you have layed the wood to Extacy and please tell me she does take out. I need some of THAT!
Bella and I go way back. She is a cool lady. Great gal. Guys, get a dance from her at Starz, you will be glad you did. Sticks is now a member of this site & likes it. He pm'd me & emailed me.

Darth, why weren't you at Tenders party? You missed a good time. Man it really got crowded.

DarthRaider666
05-19-09, 04:29
Bella and I go way back. She is a cool lady. Great gal. Guys, get a dance from her at Starz, you will be glad you did. Sticks is now a member of this site & likes it. He pm'd me & emailed me.

Darth, why weren't you at Tenders party? You missed a good time. Man it really got crowded.

I totally agree on Bella. I always joke to Bella that whenever Hispanic dudes are in the club, those dudes belong to her the other girls have no shot at them. I've seen Bella work, if she sits down next to a Hispanic dude and starts talking to him in Spanish, give her 10 minutes at the max and she will be leading that dude upstairs; and if his friends are still there when she's done with him, they all will be next, I shit you not. I asked her what in the hell does she say to them, she just grins at me. Once Bella got to know me and was cool with me, she has started taking me upstairs and giving me dances that send me home weak in the knees. But the thing I really about Bella is, she is not possessive. I mean usually when a dancer really starts puttin' it to me big time, she only wants me to get dances from her and will get pissed off it I do them with other girls. For sure, Bella will hit me up when she thinks the time is right, but if I decline, she's doesn't get huffy, she will try to snuggle up later. And she even recommended her Latina friend, I think her name was Stella. Bella told me I should take Stella upstairs because Stella is a nice girl just like she is, and that I should know that because when Stella gets a guy upstairs he stays up there a long time just like when she gets a guy up there. Bella and Stella both smiled at me when she said that. I haven't seen Stella since, but you know I will have to check her out.

As far as Tender goes, no offense to her, but she just ain't my type. I've known her since the Charlies days and in all that time, I've gt a dance from her only one time as far as I can remember. One day at Charlies she used the King Henry VIII sales technique on me. She strolled up to me as I was sitting at the bar, put her hand on my crotch, stoked me up good and hard and said to me, "damn, its thick, what are you feeding this motherfucker"? I told her, "girl, that's the problem, he ain't been getting fed lately and he's hungry". I allowed her to escort me into the corner where she fed the trouser snake that night. But except for that one night, I just politely tip her $3 (or whatever I'm tipping all the dancers for their stage show that day) and she politely comes by to thank me and we move on, I think she knows I'm not really there for her, which is cool no disrespect, just not my cup of tea.

But you know I went into KH8 today for the first time in a long time and their day shift was actually very good looking. I didn't have time to do dances, but there were several I would have done them with. I actually think KH8 day shift is better looking than Starz Day shift. But I see what some poster was talking about on the lapdance booth issue. If you don't get one of the two booths that are facing the stage, you are likely to get a much tamer dance than usual. The ones facing the DJ are just too open and everybody can see your business.

Genesfire
05-19-09, 09:50
Thanks for the photos - they look great!

Man, Is Stix not just the happiest lookin' cat you've ever seen. If ya'll never met him, do yourself the favor. He ain't lookin' for freebies, you'll just want to buy him a drink or a dance 'cause he's one of the coolest mofo's on the planet. My brother has a similar condition so I have a soft spot for him.

Haha... Wildbill with his Bluetooth on, as always - classic! -or- maybe it's one of those hearing aids that they make to look like an earpiece (Bingo!). Haha... ya'll seen the infomercial I'm talkin' about.

Latte look delicious! Pictures never do Tender justice, she's much better looking in person, and her personality just makes her sparkle!

I take it Jayda Fire didn't make it? Lucky or Lisa in the house?

Love 69 Dodger jersey - awesome! Aww... I miss Manny!!

Wish I coulda' been there, but the pix and the report are the next best, so Thanks!The Kind words

You rock!

So says the superhero/rockstar

So be it

So shall it be!

ChestRockwell
05-19-09, 15:27
I totally agree on Bella. I always joke to Bella that whenever Hispanic dudes are in the club, those dudes belong to her the other girls have no shot at them. I've seen Bella work, if she sits down next to a Hispanic dude and starts talking to him in Spanish, give her 10 minutes at the max and she will be leading that dude upstairs; and if his friends are still there when she's done with him, they all will be next, I shit you not. I asked her what in the hell does she say to them, she just grins at me. Once Bella got to know me and was cool with me, she has started taking me upstairs and giving me dances that send me home weak in the knees. But the thing I really about Bella is, she is not possessive. I mean usually when a dancer really starts puttin' it to me big time, she only wants me to get dances from her and will get pissed off it I do them with other girls. For sure, Bella will hit me up when she thinks the time is right, but if I decline, she's doesn't get huffy, she will try to snuggle up later. And she even recommended her Latina friend, I think her name was Stella. Bella told me I should take Stella upstairs because Stella is a nice girl just like she is, and that I should know that because when Stella gets a guy upstairs he stays up there a long time just like when she gets a guy up there. Bella and Stella both smiled at me when she said that. I haven't seen Stella since, but you know I will have to check her out.

As far as Tender goes, no offense to her, but she just ain't my type. I've known her since the Charlies days and in all that time, I've gt a dance from her only one time as far as I can remember. One day at Charlies she used the King Henry VIII sales technique on me. She strolled up to me as I was sitting at the bar, put her hand on my crotch, stoked me up good and hard and said to me, "damn, its thick, what are you feeding this motherfucker"? I told her, "girl, that's the problem, he ain't been getting fed lately and he's hungry". I allowed her to escort me into the corner where she fed the trouser snake that night. But except for that one night, I just politely tip her $3 (or whatever I'm tipping all the dancers for their stage show that day) and she politely comes by to thank me and we move on, I think she knows I'm not really there for her, which is cool no disrespect, just not my cup of tea.

But you know I went into KH8 today for the first time in a long time and their day shift was actually very good looking. I didn't have time to do dances, but there were several I would have done them with. I actually think KH8 day shift is better looking than Starz Day shift. But I see what some poster was talking about on the lapdance booth issue. If you don't get one of the two booths that are facing the stage, you are likely to get a much tamer dance than usual. The ones facing the DJ are just too open and everybody can see your business.

Darth,

Do you mean Selma?
Skinny girl with big cans and sort of a "young and dumb" look to her?
If so, she wasn't too pro-active upstairs.

Speaking of Starz talent, YMMV with Jasmine, but damn dude, she gave me Russian to completion! 3 songs, total damage $65. I was there last Sunday watching the Laker game. What time were you there? I saw Bella getting busy with some big dude in the booths...it was probably you!!!
HAHAHA

DarthRaider666
05-19-09, 15:40
Darth,

Do you mean Selma?
Skinny girl with big cans and sort of a "young and dumb" look to her?
If so, she wasn't too pro-active upstairs.

Speaking of Starz talent, YMMV with Jasmine, but damn dude, she gave me Russian to completion! 3 songs, total damage $65. I was there last Sunday watching the Laker game. What time were you there? I saw Bella getting busy with some big dude in the booths...it was probably you!!!
HAHAHA

Yes, that's right Selma! Selma was her name and that is a very accurate description of her! Not pro-active? very disappointing considering AT LEAST 50% of the day shifters are very pro active and she had the Bella seal of approval working for her as well. I've never tried Jazmine but yeah the 3 song for $60 for Russian seems to be the standard rate, I'm a big fan of that particular service myself. When you think about it $60 for 3 songs of Russian is a good deal, considering 3 songs is supposed to cost $45 in the first place. Although, the last time such service was provided to me, the girl did get a little upset that I forget to bring a towel or wetnaps or anything to clean herself up with. I was there on Sunday from 2:30 until 10:00, yes I know I should be on the damn payroll if I am going to pull 8 hour shifts, but I didn't get with Bella on Sunday, but she chatted me up at the bar quite a bit so you probably did see me. It is now 12:40PM and I need to be at work at 4:00 and I am feeling a little "tense", I think I'm going to head out to Starz in just a few minutes and maybe get some tension released, maybe I'll try Jazmine! And I won't forget my little towelettes today either.

ChestRockwell
05-19-09, 15:45
Yes, that's right Selma! Selma was her name and that is a very accurate description of her! Not pro-active? very disappointing considering AT LEAST 50% of the day shifters are very pro active and she had the Bella seal of approval working for her as well. I've never tried Jazmine but yeah the 3 song for $60 for Russian seems to be the standard rate, I'm a big fan of that particular service myself. I was there on Sunday from 2:30 until 10:00, yes I know I should be on the damn payroll if I am going to pull 8 hour shifts, but I didn't get with Bella on Sunday, but she chatted me up at the bar quite a bit so you probably did see me. It is now 12:40PM and I need to be at work at 4:00 and I am feeling a little "tense", I think I'm going to head out to Starz in just a few minutes and maybe get some tension released, maybe I'll try Jazmine!

Don't forget the napkins!

CR

Genesfire
05-19-09, 17:10

BALDY CRUISER :):):)Cruiser for making me a star

Your part of the sticks army!

So says thesuperhero/rockstar

Sticks

So be it

So shall it be!!

DarthRaider666
05-20-09, 05:14
Don't forget the napkins!

CR

I didn't forget, and the dancer appreciated that I didn't forget.

You know I had a very valuable lesson re-inforced into my brain again at Starz today, namely, there are no truly "good girls" working as strippers. Don't get me wrong there are dancers who are good people, have good values, and who are nice to talk to (hell I almost married one back in 1998), but given the right opportunity she WILL get dirty and WORK you. There are many reasons why you might think she is a good girl. Maybe she has a certain number of dances in her head that she requires before she lets the bad girl out. Maybe she has to know you aren't gonna blow her reputation. Maybe she has to actually like talking to you. There are a lot of other reasons it could be that you are seeing the "good girl". But make no mistake about it, the girl who acts all nice and innocent in the public area of the club, when the time is right in the private area, she will drop to her knees and handle business much quicker and every bit as nasty as the one you think is a "bad girl". In fact, the nastiest two dancers I've encountered at Starz were both girls that I thought were really good girls when I first met them; so charming, so laughable and so innocent. So WRONG! The dancer in question today at Starz specifically asked me not to mention her name, she broke me off a dance today that I would rank number 6 on my top 10 nastiest dances at Starz list. The first song was a good girl (by Starz standards) song, but on the second song she drops to her knees; an unzip, a reach in, and a pull out later (all very skillfully done mind you, it took her about 20 seconds) and she's seriously handling her business. I didn't make it past the third song. My plan for the day was to dance with her and Bella today. She made sure that Bella didn't a shot at me today, I was one and done baby. I don't know if its the economy, the fact that I am a fairly well known regular or if I'm wearing better cologne this days, but these Starz first shift girls have been wearing my ass out big time lately, God bless 'em. I thank her sending me off to work today stress free. As Arnold Schwarzenegger would say..."I'll be back"! I'll have to try Selma next time, if she does the same as the others then I know its my cologne!

Genesfire
05-20-09, 16:00
Don't let the Manny news keep you down!

Don't let it take away your love for the game!

Hang in there.

So says the superhero/rockstar

So be it

So shall it be!

Beach Dweller
05-20-09, 17:49
Does Treasure still work at Starz?

Baldy Cruiser
05-20-09, 18:00
Thanks STICKS. Yah, I am going to the game tonight with my brother. It's Casey Blake bobblehead night. Lol.

I still love baseball & when Manny returns in July, the team has a real shot to go all the way if they stay friggin healthy!!

Luv Big Tetas
05-20-09, 18:38
That is Latte.

BALDY CRUISER :)Yeah, she was the hottest one of fig last Saturday, she quoted 60 for a quickie but had WAY too many rules, and then she wanted to park in the Metro parking lot. It was too much for me I took her back. Did I miss out? Anyone else ever pick her up or had her in the club?