PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18

ShyNine
12-11-17, 14:41
I used to hit this club about 10 yrs ago when I was in town.

Is it still around and the women as hot as they used to be?

Nice international selection and mix.

This would be the one off bundy.

Brazil and a turkish sax player were my favorites. Sensous and knew their way around a c.

Generally dropped 3 or 4 but usually played with a few before choosing one for private.

GorSand
12-11-17, 16:58
I used to hit this club about 10 yrs ago when I was in town.

Is it still around and the women as hot as they used to be?

Nice international selection and mix.

This would be the one off bundy.

Brazil and a turkish sax player were my favorites. Sensous and knew their way around a c.

Generally dropped 3 or 4 but usually played with a few before choosing one for private.I have been going on and off there since 2000. It hasn't changed, so you probably would recall, your experience depends on who is dancing when you are there, not on the club. I haven't been there in a few years, but I am sure it is still the same. Look forward to your trip report if you go!

Needed9
12-11-17, 17:44
Used to be a place years ago in COI that had girls that would dance privately for you in lingerie and then you could tip them to take it all off. There was mutual touching, all the things you would pay way too much for at a strip club but guaranteed that they would let you touch and would touch back.

Anything like that around anymore?

WhoreMaster 91
12-19-17, 05:40
Had to pick up relatives from LAX during traffic hour so decided to hang out at the infamous King Henry in Hawthorne. Pretty good burger and fries. Bottle beers are $5. 50. Only had two since I had driving to do. The clients were half AA and the other half well mixed; White, Latino, Asian. There were six AA dancers. One tall and slim, three healthily robust, and two BBW. No man-made boobs. A couple approached me but not my type. Shortly before I had to leave the tall slim one approached. Face was okay. Small saggy boobs but the ass was perfect and long smooth legs. Went to the farthest booth and total FFZ North. Living near Tijuana I'm pretty bold even at USA Strip clubs. Took out the snake and she stick-shifted some. Said for $50 tip upfront BBBJ. Gave her the 50 and she went right down on her knees in front of me and went to town. I'm sure she was in sight of the DJ. Finished and paid the DJ $15 per song. Too bad this place is so far from east SGV.Whats the rate for FS in King Henry? Thanks.

Member #5671
12-25-17, 13:11
Since when? I read on some strip club review site that they have a VIP room for lapdances. I have never seen one before there.

Raider1206
12-26-17, 01:34
Since when? I read on some strip club review site that they have a VIP room for lapdances. I have never seen one before there.Where exactly is this place at? What kind of females work there?

Mondo72
12-26-17, 03:34
Where exactly is this place at? What kind of females work there?Hey Raider,

No, I haven't been there. I've seen some posts every once in a while. Not sure they were good, maybe someone here familiar with this spot can fill us in on any action there. Below link to Nicolas.

Mondo.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Nicola's / at 34.0161692,-118.1640826,13.54 z / data=!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x0:0 xd9 eb6330 e4 c9215 c!8 m2!3 d34.0163903!4 d-118.1470924.

Mal252
12-27-17, 03:15
Anyone got any info on a club in Glendale called gentleman's club? (I know, what a tittle.) Its off of san fernado and brodway.

Went there a few weeks ago with a friend. Got a few dances, there was some talent, but no one was hinting at any extras.

Laus90
12-27-17, 09:16
Since when? I read on some strip club review site that they have a VIP room for lapdances. I have never seen one before there.Idk about the VIP room but I've gotten HJ From the dancers. I kept getting lap dances and after #4 she pulled it out and stroked me till I came. This was done in the common room where every one gets dances.

Mr Sixty
12-27-17, 15:25
Anyone got any info on a club in Glendale called gentleman's club? (I know, what a title.) Its off of san fernado and broadway.

Went there a few weeks ago with a friend. Got a few dances, there was some talent, but no one was hinting at any extras.The Gentleman's Club has been around for nearly 20 years. They closed for a couple of years after an industrial accident damaged the street, and I think, the building. They were previously known as a clip joint where busloads of Asian tourists were brought in to be fleeced. Dances were low- to non-existent mileage, but the dancers back in the day were pretty. Reports after it re-opened were that it hadn't changed, and was still a low-mileage club. That was a year or two ago. They advertise as if mileage is higher now, but it's doubtful. The club is actually in Los Angeles, on the Glendale border. Due to a weird border arrangement, you drive on Glendale streets to get there, but once you cross the railroad tracks, you are actually in LA. The City of Glendale has always hated the club being there, and I've heard rumors that they pressure the club somehow to keep mileage down. That may be apocryphal, but it's what I've heard.

From your experience, sounds like it hasn't changed.

Member #5671
12-28-17, 01:21
Actually had feature dancing their years ago. They would advertise in the LA Weekly.

Member #5671
12-28-17, 01:29
You can find latinas here of all shapes, sizes, some young and some cougars. Similar to what you find at ALAMEDA Strip also. Don't know if any of you guys remember the now defunct CLUB OZ in south gate on Long Beach blvd. The talent pool is similar to what that was.

Member #5671
12-28-17, 01:30
Still dancing out in 818 strip clubs?

Raider1206
12-28-17, 03:43
You can find latinas here of all shapes, sizes, some young and some cougars. Similar to what you find at ALAMEDA Strip also. Don't know if any of you guys remember the now defunct CLUB OZ in south gate on Long Beach blvd. The talent pool is similar to what that was.Wow I loved oz. I ihad lots of fun in that place. I miss that little spot.

Mal252
12-29-17, 15:50
Hey,

Was in Dejavu by union station about 2 weeks ago with a friend. Never heard of it being high mileage so wasn't even thinking of that.

As soon as I walk in this tall skinny Latina (I'm bad with names and don't remember hers) is all over me. I never get a dance right away so I tell her to hit me back up in 30 min. She does and she's noticibly drunk. I get a dance, she's alright, starts trying to sell me on the VIP room. Is very vague about what might happen. I don't do vague so kept saying no. Finally she says she'll let me finger her. I get the feeling more was on the table but I wasn't feeling her. She was hot though, 7/10.

Then this shorter Latina who had some thickness to her. Not fat but nice big ass and big tits offers a dance. She says that she's really touchy and I should try her out. I did, when we get to the couch area she unzips me and starts jerking me off over my underwear. I try my luck and take out my dick, she immediately covers it up again.

All in all, it was fun, girls were hot but not sure how many girls actually do extras.

VisitUSA
01-03-18, 12:49
Looking for Angel, Erica and Chey that were at Spearmint Rhino downtown. Please. Let me know if you have seen them in another club.

Sliim
01-03-18, 12:51
Got dances from a few girls, stand outs being two girls, Naomi and Beauty. Naomi thick and chocolate with huge tits. Beauty caramel even thicker. Sat on me and it felt like a pillow. Sadly, the closest I got to anything was Naomi's tits near my dick while still in my pants. Had just gone to scope out the situation, but dammit do I want to go back. Any info on these two girls?

The Camel
01-03-18, 23:41
You can find latinas here of all shapes, sizes, some young and some cougars. Similar to what you find at ALAMEDA Strip also. Don't know if any of you guys remember the now defunct CLUB OZ in south gate on Long Beach blvd. The talent pool is similar to what that was.I spent numerous afternoons at Club Oz. Really loved the place and hooked up with some extremely cute and friendly muchachas fresh arrived from Latin American. If I recall correctly, a number of the Oz chicas moved to Nicola's when Oz closed, including the hottest Oz dayshift chica who was a college girl from Costa Rica. Otherwise, I found the Nicola's day crew to be mostly older gordas who I didn't want to see on stage or sitting next to me. Maybe the night crew was superior but I'm a daytimer when it comes to visiting strip clubs.

I enjoyed Alameda Strip and its sister club on Woodley in Van Nuys which is now closed. But if it wasn't a weekend evening, the pickings were slim and the doormen / bouncers were ferocious in enforcing low mileage lap dance rules while you got grinded on couches sitting ass cheek to ass cheek with other dudes. This took lack of privacy to a new level. I looked at these clubs more as hostess clubs and they all sold alcohol and did not charge extra for ladies drinks. So I could come in and chat up the chicas and drink with them and now and then get a number if I was interested in making their further acquaintance. Alameda Strip and its sister club were the only clubs I'd ever visited where you could get lap dances to Cumbia. Never happened to me even in Mexico!

WhoreMaster 91
01-04-18, 06:54
I heard they have a private room with a bed? Would like to try FS inside club.

JamesMcCoy692
01-04-18, 13:24
After hitting up the Fig track and not seeing anything worth while I went to Rio off of Fig. Last time I was there (maybe a month or two earlier) a girl named Chanel asked me to get VIP and that she'd fuck me. I told her maybe later. Then I met another girl named Baby who was waaaaaay finer than the other girl I asked if she did extras in VIP and she said yes. So we went to VIP and she delivered and was really good BTW. I asked her if I could taste her pussy so she got up on the couch and put one leg over my shoulder. Her pussy was so clean and delicious.

Anywho, when we were done we went out to the regular area and Chanel comes back and sits with me. She asks me if I was ready yet and I told her I ended up getting VIP with someone else. She was acting all disappointed but in a cute way. I told her I'd get her next time for sure.

Fast forward to yesterday and sure enough I see her when I get in and she remembers that I had promised her that. I told her I didn't feel like full service and asked how much a hand job would cost. She said "Just get the VIP and I'll take care of you. " I took that as that if I got VIP she would do it for free, but when we got to VIP she asked for 200. I said "you said it was free!" and she said "no! I said I would take care of you, but you got to take care of me first. " I told her 200 was too much just for a hand job. I only had 120 left on me anyways. I told her I'd give her 120 if she gave me a BBBJ. She said OK. So then she starts jerking me off super hard, like it kinda hurt. I told her to slow down because it hurts and she said it needed some lube so she spits on it and goes again. I then tell her if she can start sucking it. She says she'll suck it before I cum so the cum doesn't get everywhere. Then when I'm about to cum I tell her and she pretend to suck it but just put a napkin over my dick. I was really upset and told her what the fuck. She said she tried to but I was cumming too fast and she had to get the napkin. I told her I think she did it on purpose and had no intention of sucking my dick and she apologized and said she really was going to. I was going to make a bigger deal, but the bouncer was watching us so I just let it go. I was so pissed.

Anywho, just needed to vent. Shit really pissed me off.

HapaBoy86
01-04-18, 20:53
I said I would take care of you, but you got to take care of me first.LOL, I've heard that line so many times in these clubs. It means walk away!

Slideryyz
01-05-18, 03:43
You can find latinas here of all shapes, sizes, some young and some cougars. Similar to what you find at ALAMEDA Strip also. Don't know if any of you guys remember the now defunct CLUB OZ in south gate on Long Beach blvd. The talent pool is similar to what that was.It was way back when I stopped by at Nicolas for a beer or two. Majority of dancers were Caucasian, and few Asian girls. Not sure when but since the remodel, it became Latina dancers strip joint.

IFunnyTaker
01-05-18, 08:58
Rio has to be the worst stripclub I've every been to. Ill advice you guys to stay away. Don't get me wrong the girls there are nice but same girls could be found in street corners near the club. My visit was last November there was 7 to 8 girls there was only one latina rest black.

[=JamesMcCoy692;3677287]After hitting up the Fig track and not seeing anything worth while I went to Rio off of Fig. Last time I was there (maybe a month or two earlier) a girl named Chanel asked me to get VIP and that she'd fuck me. I told her maybe later. Then I met another girl named Baby who was waaaaaay finer than the other girl I asked if she did extras in VIP and she said yes. So we went to VIP and she delivered and was really good BTW. I asked her if I could taste her pussy so she got up on the couch and put one leg over my shoulder. Her pussy was so clean and delicious.

Anywho, when we were done we went out to the regular area and Chanel comes back and sits with me. She asks me if I was ready yet and I told her I ended up getting VIP with someone else. She was acting all disappointed but in a cute way. I told her I'd get her next time for sure.

Fast forward to yesterday and sure enough I see her when I get in and she remembers that I had promised her that. I told her I didn't feel like full service and asked how much a hand job would cost. She said "Just get the VIP and I'll take care of you. " I took that as that if I got VIP she would do it for free, but when we got to VIP she asked for 200. I said "you said it was free!" and she said "no! I said I would take care of you, but you got to take care of me first. " I told her 200 was too much just for a hand job. I only had 120 left on me anyways. I told her I'd give her 120 if she gave me a BBBJ. She said OK. So then she starts jerking me off super hard, like it kinda hurt. I told her to slow down because it hurts and she said it needed some lube so she spits on it and goes again. I then tell her if she can start sucking it. She says she'll suck it before I cum so the cum doesn't get everywhere. Then when I'm about to cum I tell her and she pretend to suck it but just put a napkin over my dick. I was really upset and told her what the fuck. She said she tried to but I was cumming too fast and she had to get the napkin. I told her I think she did it on purpose and had no intention of sucking my dick and she apologized and said she really was going to. I was going to make a bigger deal, but the bouncer was watching us so I just let it go. I was so pissed.

Anywho, just needed to vent. Shit really pissed me off. [ / QUOTE].

Mcsylv
01-07-18, 01:32
I want to report on a trip I took out to LA a few months back. I was attending an event near the airport, so I didn't want to head out to COI to try Synn and Rhino. I did visit 4 Play and BE. Most of the reviews concerning those two clubs say they're low mileage. While that's true for the most part, I will say that you can get lucky and YMMV. Also, extras, if available, are much more expensive than at the COI clubs, but I assume the dancers are also more attractive. I visited 4 Play twice, Friday during the day and Friday evening. During the day, there were fewer girls and a more laid back atmosphere. I visited BE on Sunday afternoon. Not going to go into drink or layout details, mostly going to talk about the dancers. I apologize if any of my details regarding dance options are off, it's been over 2 months since my visit.

Friday Day Visit:

The first dancer that approached was an attractive white girl in her 20's, and talked for about 30 seconds with me before asking for a dance, which I refused because I had just sat down and I didn't have any idea whether she would be a good dancer or not. The second dancer who sat down talked for about 20 seconds before being joined by a friend. I'm going to omit details about their appearance because it might give away who they are, and I'd like to arrange for OTC with them so I would prefer if nobody spilled the beans to them about being reviewed on a USAG.

The conversation was great, and the 3 of us talked for maybe 30 minutes, no pressure to dance. I eventually commented on how chill they were and how much I liked that. I volunteered to take them to the back for a few dances. Initially, they both wanted to come at the same time, but I opted to go one at a time.

The first dancer was very sensual, with a great grind and great faked moaning, not too obvious. The second dancer was even better. At one point, she reaches into my pants and grabs my bare dick to adjust him so I could feel more. After finishing up 2 sets of dances, I came out and took them to the 15-min VIP. In the VIP, there was LFK and DFK, and they unzipped me and gave me HJ's. I did not ask for these extras, and I also didn't tip them anything more than the cost of VIP with 2 girls.

After finishing VIP, we chilled outside for a bit while they smoked and talked to me. I had to leave and got their numbers. I will try to schedule OTC or maybe ITC in the 30 min VIP rooms next time I am in LA. Again, the mileage definitely wasn't cheap. I had to spend 2 x 4-pack dances and 2 x 15 min VIP room to get a double HJ from these two girls.

Friday Evening Visit:

I came back that night around 12 AM after my event finished to try my luck again. This time, the club was packed and it was hard to hear anything. I got dances from several girls, all of which were lame and nowhere near the mileage of daytime. I also did a few VIP's, which was lame as well. The club was living up to its reputation as a low-mileage zone.

Bare Elegance:

Walked in Sunday afternoon, before dances were up to $40. The first girl I got dances from was low mileage, and had a poor attitude. Watched and waited a bit until the evening prices kicked in, then spotted another girl and chatted her up. Much better conservationist, and I ended up taking her to the back for a test dance. It started fairly tame, and I thought I was in for a bad time, until she reaches down and begins the stick shifting over the pants. After the first dance is finished, I ask about the other dance areas and packages, and we end up going to a mid-tier dance section for multiple dances. She keeps the stick shifting up, and eventually I asked about VIP. She said she doesn't do FS, but she can do a BBBJ.

We went into the highest level VIP area, and she starts with a sensual dance to get me back in the mood. During the dance, I'm fingering her and rubbing her clit, and she is getting into it. At one point, I ask if she likes to get eaten out, and she says yes. I tell her to lay down on the couch and go down on her. She seems to enjoy it, even getting off. After this, she drops my pants and goes down on me. I end up spending 90 minutes or 2 hours in VIP with her. I can't cum from a BJ so it didn't have a happy ending, but the experience was enjoyable nonetheless.

Again, the mileage was there but not cheap. 1 regular dance, 1 combo-pack dance, and 3-4 30 min VIP sessions for HJs and BBBJs.

Member #5671
01-07-18, 12:35
How much was that? With including the tip?

Mcsylv
01-07-18, 17:58
How much was that? With including the tip?There was no tip, I just had to pay for the VIP. VIP was probably at least $300 for 30 minutes, I don't remember the exact price.

ChippyH35
01-15-18, 21:10
Checked out LA Rhino a few times and they do have dancers that provide a little extra in VIP. The two I've seen several times are Vegas and Sapphire.

Vegas. Thick PAWG, fat ass and big boobs. Had asked her for a nude lap dance, and she was cool with my hands roaming every where. Suggested we moved to VIP which I obliged, there she told me her rate was $350, which is pricey for FS, but well worth because her body is banging. But at the price of VIP plus FS it may not be worth it unless you have money to blow.

Sapphire. Hot thick Cuban. Took her to the back for VIP, at first she thought I was LE and was super uncomfortable with any thing besides hands on hips. I got a second VIP dance and started roaming and asked how much for more, she quoted $250 for her to get on top, $150 for CBJ (way too high I know) opted for CBJ since I already spent lots of $$, she was a little upset I didn't warn her before finishing in the bag while she had me in her mouth, but got over it real quick.

All in all, if you had to choose 1, sapphire is amazing.

Slideryyz
01-16-18, 08:23
Rio has to be the worst stripclub I've every been to. Ill advice you guys to stay away. Don't get me wrong the girls there are nice but same girls could be found in street corners near the club. My visit was last November there was 7 to 8 girls there was only one latina rest black.

[=JamesMcCoy692;3677287]After hitting up the Fig track and not seeing anything worth while I went to Rio off of Fig. Last time I was there (maybe a month or two earlier) a girl named Chanel asked me to get VIP and that she'd fuck me. I told her maybe later. Then I met another girl named Baby who was waaaaaay finer than the other girl I asked if she did extras in VIP and she said yes. So we went to VIP and she delivered and was really good BTW. I asked her if I could taste her pussy so she got up on the couch and put one leg over my shoulder. Her pussy was so clean and delicious.

Anywho, just needed to vent. Shit really pissed me off. My last visit there was approximately three years ago and according to your post, nothing has changed there.

Lovergrrl
01-16-18, 11:09

Anywho, just needed to vent. Shit really pissed me off.

Fool me once.....

VisitUSA
01-16-18, 13:36
That seems a lot of money for those short experiences. I see Sapphire every time I go to the club, kind of a permanent feature, there. I thought she was Mexican, but "Cuban" might sound more exotic in L. A.

Not sure why she got upset as it stayed inside the bag.

Anyway, thanks for the report.

Checked out LA Rhino a few times and they do have dancers that provide a little extra in VIP. The two I've seen several times are Vegas and Sapphire.

Vegas. Thick PAWG, fat ass and big boobs. Had asked her for a nude lap dance, and she was cool with my hands roaming every where. Suggested we moved to VIP which I obliged, there she told me her rate was $350, which is pricey for FS, but well worth because her body is banging. But at the price of VIP plus FS it may not be worth it unless you have money to blow.

Sapphire. Hot thick Cuban. Took her to the back for VIP, at first she thought I was LE and was super uncomfortable with any thing besides hands on hips. I got a second VIP dance and started roaming and asked how much for more, she quoted $250 for her to get on top, $150 for CBJ (way too high I know) opted for CBJ since I already spent lots of $$, she was a little upset I didn't warn her before finishing in the bag while she had me in her mouth, but got over it real quick.

All in all, if you had to choose 1, sapphire is amazing.

ChippyH35
01-17-18, 05:40
That seems a lot of money for those short experiences. I see Sapphire every time I go to the club, kind of a permanent feature, there. I thought she was Mexican, but "Cuban" might sound more exotic in L. A.

Not sure why she got upset as it stayed inside the bag.

Anyway, thanks for the report.Curious to know if you think I was taken to the bank by both of these ladies? I'm still fairly new to the hobby and I liked what I seen and instantly went for it LOL. I'm retrospect, I wish I was a lot smarter tho, could of had longer sessions with providers for way less.

VisitUSA
01-17-18, 10:23
I did not mean to ruin the memory of your experience. If you enjoyed it and can afford it, you certainly did not make a mistake.

The "$350" and "$250" tips seem high to me, but I also never requested extras. The "$150", plus $120 VIP is definitely not a bargain for those 15 minutes.

Curious to know if you think I was taken to the bank by both of these ladies? I'm still fairly new to the hobby and I liked what I seen and instantly went for it LOL. I'm retrospect, I wish I was a lot smarter tho, could of had longer sessions with providers for way less.

Mal252
01-17-18, 13:42
I've been curious about this. For the money that I see quoted here sometimes, you can get a really good escort, with GFE, for an hour and, if you do your research, can be pretty sure of good service. Rather than a stripper for a shorter period of time and a not a guaranteed experience.

I guess I'm wondering why you guys prefer strippers over escorts. If you do, obviously you can do both.

I've been wanting to try strippers for a while, I've only done escorts and SW. Closest I've gotten was a hand job over the boxers. Is it the thrill of doing it in a semi public place?

ChippyH35
01-20-18, 08:23
I've been curious about this. For the money that I see quoted here sometimes, you can get a really good escort, with GFE, for an hour and, if you do your research, can be pretty sure of good service. Rather than a stripper for a shorter period of time and a not a guaranteed experience.

I guess I'm wondering why you guys prefer strippers over escorts. If you do, obviously you can do both.

I've been wanting to try strippers for a while, I've only done escorts and SW. Closest I've gotten was a hand job over the boxers. Is it the thrill of doing it in a semi public place?Honestly, when I first started in the hobby, I figured a strip club is way safer than going to some random chick's location. My rational was, chances are, cops won't bust me at a strip joint. I knew nothing about review sites and this board. Now I prefer escorts, the amount you spend just for a quickie at a strip club isn't worth it.

Slideryyz
01-23-18, 06:35
Honestly, when I first started in the hobby, I figured a strip club is way safer than going to some random chick's location. My rational was, chances are, cops won't bust me at a strip joint. I knew nothing about review sites and this board. Now I prefer escorts, the amount you spend just for a quickie at a strip club isn't worth it.It depends on which incall. $250 range and up are safer with no hassle. At strip joint, hot girls in bikini dancing on the stage service you in private area. I wonder of their hygiene now and then servicing one dude after another.

ChippyH35
01-23-18, 20:56
It depends on which incall. $250 range and up are safer with no hassle. At strip joint, hot girls in bikini dancing on the stage service you in private area. I wonder of their hygiene now and then servicing one dude after another.Definitely depends on the type of incall. The only time I went for a provider who offered FS for $120 I was robbed. I thought it was it for me. On all other occasions, it's been $250 and up for me and I've had no issue. The really hot and curvy girls cost more, unfortunately. I know a really good provider kinda on the expensive side, but safe incall and a pawg. With Greek damages was $500 $400 without, if interested I can send details. She's not cheap but we'll worth it.

TexasMonger
01-25-18, 14:53
I heard they have a private room with a bed? Would like to try FS inside club.You never had FS there in the booths? Hmmmmm.

Cheers.

TM.

Slideryyz
01-26-18, 03:59
Definitely depends on the type of incall. The only time I went for a provider who offered FS for $120 I was robbed. I thought it was it for me. On all other occasions, it's been $250 and up for me and I've had no issue. The really hot and curvy girls cost more, unfortunately. I know a really good provider kinda on the expensive side, but safe incall and a pawg. With Greek damages was $500 $400 without, if interested I can send details. She's not cheap but we'll worth it.Thanks but most I'd spend I'd $300 (with price hike, it was $250) with Korean girls off CV. I can imagine of $400 and $500 range service. I'd be in heaven.

WhoreMaster 91
01-26-18, 06:17
You never had FS there in the booths? Hmmmmm.

Cheers.

TM.You can't do mish style in a booth.

ChippyH35
01-26-18, 16:12
Thanks but most I'd spend I'd $300 (with price hike, it was $250) with Korean girls off CV. I can imagine of $400 and $500 range service. I'd be in heaven.I hope to be able to find some providers where I won't have to spend so much for damn good service. It's becoming a bit of an expensive habit of mine LOL.

Porno Frank
01-28-18, 01:10
Went on a Thurs night to the kings. There is sex in the dark rooms. Had three chicks come up to me for some extra fun. Had a dancer named sherry but she had to go onstage. But a dancer named angel came up to me. She wears glasses and has red hair. Took her to the back for some fun. She aims to please. Gave me her digits so we can continue wit some real fun. Had a good time over there.

ChippyH35
01-28-18, 22:40
Went on a Thurs night to the kings. There is sex in the dark rooms. Had three chicks come up to me for some extra fun. Had a dancer named sherry but she had to go onstage. But a dancer named angel came up to me. She wears glasses and has red hair. Took her to the back for some fun. She aims to please. Gave me her digits so we can continue wit some real fun. Had a good time over there.Awesome post. Been meaning to check out KH. What was the damage?

Tipisil
01-29-18, 00:03
Went on a Thurs night to the kings. There is sex in the dark rooms. Had three chicks come up to me for some extra fun. Had a dancer named sherry but she had to go onstage. But a dancer named angel came up to me. She wears glasses and has red hair. Took her to the back for some fun. She aims to please. Gave me her digits so we can continue wit some real fun. Had a good time over there.Damage. I don't really frequent strip clubs but want to at least go to king henrys.

Porno Frank
01-29-18, 02:25
Damage. I don't really frequent strip clubs but want to at least go to king henrys.100 bones for the girl.

WhoreMaster 91
01-29-18, 05:07
Went on a Thurs night to the kings. There is sex in the dark rooms. Had three chicks come up to me for some extra fun. Had a dancer named sherry but she had to go onstage. But a dancer named angel came up to me. She wears glasses and has red hair. Took her to the back for some fun. She aims to please. Gave me her digits so we can continue wit some real fun. Had a good time over there.Do they have a bed?? I don't think I can do FS in a hard ass booth.

IFunnyTaker
01-31-18, 06:18
I just want to know some info about king henrys 1.) lap dances cost? 2) VIP cost 3) best time to go for extras 4) what kind of girls (body types) 5) what races are they. ? Final question is it better than spearment rhino.

Slideryyz
02-03-18, 06:35
Do they have a bed?? I don't think I can do FS in a hard ass booth.If you are creative, yes you can. LOL.

Zeek123
02-03-18, 12:58
I just want to know some info about king henrys 1.) lap dances cost? 2) VIP cost 3) best time to go for extras 4) what kind of girls (body types) 5) what races are they. ? Final question is it better than spearment rhino.I'd also like to know more about kh8. I went once on a Thursday after work. The first girl I got a dance from just gave me a lap dance without much variety or really hands going anywhere. I stayed for 3 songs and then stopped since it wasn't going anywhere. The next girl sat down with me at my table and we talked for a while. I got a dance from her and she offered FS for 150. But she wasn't thick enough for me and I wanted to take my time before doing that. The 3rd girl I walked up to and just asked for a dance. She had a nice big booty and was just standing around talking to a group of guys at the bar and they seemed like they might be her friends. She wasn't interacting with anyone else but I didn't want to wait forever to get a dance so I just got in the middle of her friends and asked her. I stayed for maybe 5 songs, but she never really offered anything. I even went so far as to unzip and pull out my "member" . I had fun with myself LOL. But she never offered to do anything else. At the end she said "this is my first time seeing you, and I don't really know you, but next time we'll have more fun".

Anyways, I'd really like to find one of the girls there that has a thick butt and is going to offer FS. Any recommendations?

Also, is Saturday a good day to go? Should I go early or later?

Thanks.

Porno Frank
02-05-18, 02:59
I just want to know some info about king henrys 1.) lap dances cost? 2) VIP cost 3) best time to go for extras 4) what kind of girls (body types) 5) what races are they. ? Final question is it better than spearment rhino.Lap dance is fifteen bones. Last time I went. The girls was saying if ya want any extras in the room. Yupe you can fuck in the room. You can also get her number and arrange to have some fun outside the club.

WhoreMaster 91
02-06-18, 05:29
Lap dance is fifteen bones. Last time I went. The girls was saying if ya want any extras in the room. Yupe you can fuck in the room. You can also get her number and arrange to have some fun outside the club.How much is the room??

Dolphan14
02-08-18, 13:48
I just want to know some info about king henrys 1.) lap dances cost? 2) VIP cost 3) best time to go for extras 4) what kind of girls (body types) 5) what races are they. ? Final question is it better than spearment rhino.1) $15.

2) tip depends on dancer and your negotiation abilities and competition.

3) any.

4) big mostly, some diamonds.

5) mostly AA.

6) yes.

DarthRaider666
02-14-18, 15:22
1) $15.

2) tip depends on dancer and your negotiation abilities and competition.

3) any.

4) big mostly, some diamonds.

5) mostly AA.

6) yes.#2. Unless you want to count the very first slightly larger booth with a curtain in front of it as a "room", there are no VIP "rooms" at King Henry (none that I'm aware of anyway). And I wouldn't call those booths "VIP".

But if you are going to fuck in the booth / room, certainly the larger curtained off booth is the best choice! If you can't get that one then go all the way to the very last booth.

MrDon
02-15-18, 02:21
I just want to know some info about king henrys 1.) lap dances cost? 2) VIP cost 3) best time to go for extras 4) what kind of girls (body types) 5) what races are they. ? Final question is it better than spearment rhino.You should also be checking out the counterpart nearby Starz. Similar ambience and extras. They have booth upstairs which is bit more private. In my dreams - 100 is the price of regular black tea. Entry level basic. Depending on your nego skills. You may get sugar and cream thrown in even for that 100. But nothing below a 100. Starz has a "room" as well I think it is extra.

Tbos24
02-15-18, 04:50
Hopefully this isn't too off topic but an artist friend is working on something and trying to figure out the popular strip clubs here in Los Angeles / Hollywood in the mid to late 80's but definitely not those started in the 90's. Any others besides the following:

1. The Body Shop.

2. Seventh Veil.

3. Jumbo's Clown Room.

4. Hollywood Tropicana.

I'm sure there were a few more.

Thanks.

Willie23
02-15-18, 11:44
Hopefully this isn't too off topic but an artist friend is working on something and trying to figure out the popular strip clubs here in Los Angeles / Hollywood in the mid to late 80's but definitely not those started in the 90's. Any others besides the following:

1. The Body Shop.

2. Seventh Veil.

3. Jumbo's Clown Room.

4. Hollywood Tropicana.

Thanks.I most often went to Star Strip on La Cienega.

Tbos24
02-15-18, 22:07
Thanks Willie23,

Strange, the earliest reference I could find for Star Strip was 91/92 era so I'll need to search deeper into that one BUT I did discover the Century Lounge (mid to late 80's) when searching for Star Strip.

Much appreciated! On another note its pretty sad how there are very few vintage images of LA strip clubs from the 80's. Ya I know these were not a community icons but very much still Los Angeles history.

I most often went to Star Strip on La Cienega.

DarthRaider666
02-15-18, 23:17

1. The Body Shop.

2. Seventh Veil.

3. Jumbo's Clown Room.

4. Hollywood Tropicana.

Thanks.If you want ro consider the Gardena Area, then.

Wild Goose.

Starz (I believe it was named Sly Foxx back in those days).

Bare Elegance.

Jet Strip.

Rons Barbary Coast.

The Camel
02-16-18, 00:37
Thanks Willie23,

Strange, the earliest reference I could find for Star Strip was 91/92 era so I'll need to search deeper into that one BUT I did discover the Century Lounge (mid to late 80's) when searching for Star Strip.

Much appreciated! On another note its pretty sad how there are very few vintage images of LA strip clubs from the 80's. Ya I know these were not a community icons but very much still Los Angeles history.Century Lounge was the most "observed" and notorious because it was passed by all locals and tourists on their way to or from LAX on Century Blvd. It could not be missed with the giant Marquee that read "NUDE NUDES". It was the first thing I noticed on my first business trip to L. A. In 1983 before I moved here.

I believe Star Strip was definitely open by the mid-80's though perhaps another name.

If we're expanding to Lennox with Jet Strip, there was at least 1 or 2 other clubs across the street on Hawthorne in the 80's that were gone by the mid-90's or earlier.

Back to Hollywood there was a topless club on Sunset in the worst blocks of East Hollywood. Forgot the name. Sign outside may have identified it as something like Aladdin but I think they were using another name. Later on it expanded briefly into a nude club which have usually met quick ends in Hollywood proper.

Since there were no real lap dances in Hollywood and it was close to home, 7th Veil was my favorite with a full bar and very hot pussy flashing on stage and along the rail by beautiful young dancers. By the end of the 80's it had become illegal to serve alcohol in nude clubs so I caught the last call of that party for a few years after I moved here.

Tbos24
02-16-18, 02:59
It's more of a Hollywood type art piece. Like in the Motley Crue era but much appreciated.

If you want ro consider the Gardena Area, then.

Wild Goose.

Bare Elegance.

Jet Strip.

Rons Barbary Coast.

Tbos24
02-16-18, 03:08
Wow. Aladdin. You're right! It was in the movie Beverly Hills Cop. It's going to be a mission to find an exterior photo of this club which is pretty sad.

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Locations/BHCop3.shtml

Back to Hollywood there was a topless club on Sunset in the worst blocks of East Hollywood. Forgot the name. Sign outside may have identified it as something like Aladdin but I think they were using another name. Later on it expanded briefly into a nude club which have usually met quick ends in Hollywood proper.

Since there were no real lap dances in Hollywood and it was close to home, 7th Veil was my favorite with a full bar and very hot pussy flashing on stage and along the rail by beautiful young dancers. By the end of the 80's it had become illegal to serve alcohol in nude clubs so I caught the last call of that party for a few years after I moved here.

JackAubrey21
02-17-18, 13:23

The Ivar Theatre near Hollywood and Vine was a strip club during that period. I went there one time, which was enough. I think it's switched back to legit nowadays. Tom Waits mentioned it in a song: "It's cold outside! Colder than a ticket taker's smile at the Ivar Theatre on a Saturday night. ".

Tbos24
02-20-18, 23:53
The Ivar Theatre near Hollywood and Vine was a strip club during that period. I went there one time, which was enough. I think it's switched back to legit nowadays. Tom Waits mentioned it in a song: "It's cold outside! Colder than a ticket taker's smile at the Ivar Theatre on a Saturday night. ".Thank you, I would have never known about this one either!

http://www.tomwaitsfan.com/tom%20waits%20library/www.tomwaitslibrary.com/topography/ivar.html

Mr Sixty
02-21-18, 12:53

1. The Body Shop.

2. Seventh Veil.

3. Jumbo's Clown Room.

4. Hollywood Tropicana.

Thanks.There was a place called "77 Sunset Strip" that was the same name as a TV show of the 1960's, so it may be difficult to Google. It was at 8925 Sunset Blvd. See attached.

NewLit
02-21-18, 22:10
I went there on Saturday with a friend. Girls are average looking, with someone really pretty big (not my style). I found a very nice and young girl, a real spinner. I brought her over to the back, paid $40 for 3 dances. She got completely naked and we started having some fun, but touching only. She gave me her number. I texted her a couple of times, but she never responded. I am pretty sure that you can also do FS at this place.

Willie23
02-22-18, 08:42
Thanks Willie23,

Much appreciated! On another note its pretty sad how there are very few vintage images of LA strip clubs from the 80's. Ya I know these were not a community icons but very much still Los Angeles history.I had out of town clients in 1981/82 that I took to Star Strip, so I know it was there. I think we're talking only about full nude joints here. Nut sure when Bare Elegance and Jet Strip started up, but there was a place on Century with a big sign that said Nude Nudes. Next door was a topless place (so they could serve alcohol). Customers could move back & forth between the 2 establishments.

Lovergrrl
02-22-18, 11:22
I went there on Saturday with a friend. Girls are average looking, with someone really pretty big (not my style). I found a very nice and young girl, a real spinner. I brought her over to the back, paid $40 for 3 dances. She got completely naked and we started having some fun, but touching only. She gave me her number. I texted her a couple of times, but she never responded. I am pretty sure that you can also do FS at this place.Paradise is a well known UHM club.

Slideryyz
02-23-18, 01:09
If you want ro consider the Gardena Area, then.

Wild Goose.

Bare Elegance.

Jet Strip.

Rons Barbary Coast.Sly Foxx was cool. Served alchohol downstairs and full nude upstairs with no extra admission charge. One of my favorite spot in the area back in the day. Bare got the hottest dancers. Absolutely no touching back then.

Slideryyz
02-23-18, 01:16
Wow. Aladdin. You're right! It was in the movie Beverly Hills Cop. It's going to be a mission to find an exterior photo of this club which is pretty sad.

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Locations/BHCop3.shtmlI remember Aladdin too. Used to frequent. Can't recall name of the song but one of Rod Stewart's was filmed there as well and officially Motley Crue's girls, girls, girls was filmed inside 7th veil but it was filmed elsewhere. May have something to do with copy rights or management conflict from both side. Front of Aladdin today. It's a East European restaurant. There also was a bikini bar ran by Thai in the corner of same plaza back in the day. It couda been in early 90's, tho.

Ted1214
02-24-18, 14:06
I remember Aladdin too. Used to frequent. Can't recall name of the song but one of Rod Stewart's was filmed there as well and officially Motley Crue's girls, girls, girls was filmed inside 7th veil but it was filmed elsewhere. May have something to do with copy rights or management conflict from both side. Front of Aladdin today. It's a East European restaurant. There also was a bikini bar ran by Thai in the corner of same plaza back in the day. It couda been in early 90's, tho.I recall Aladdin's too. By the late 90's / early 2000's it had been renamed Tulip's. Divine Brown used to dance there. She became famous for giving a BJ to Hugh Grant in his car until they got interrupted by the police. I think it may have also been called Sunset Strip (or something like that) between the above two names.

DarthRaider666
02-25-18, 18:10
Sly Foxx was cool. Served alchohol downstairs and full nude upstairs with no extra admission charge. One of my favorite spot in the area back in the day. Bare got the hottest dancers. Absolutely no touching back then.They still serve alcohol downstairs and full nude upstairs with no extra admission charge at Starz (a. K. a. Sly Foxx). Starz is still my favorite spot, although I don't get out much these days. And yes, Bare had the hottest dancers in the Los Angeles / Hollywood area, bar none!

Willie23
02-26-18, 12:36
They still serve alcohol downstairs and full nude upstairs with no extra admission charge at Starz (a. K. a. Sly Foxx). Starz is still my favorite spot, although I don't get out much these days. And yes, Bare had the hottest dancers in the Los Angeles / Hollywood area, bar none!Apparently Starz is being kicked out. They are supposed to close in July.

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2018/01/14/starz-strip-club-leaving-gardena-barbary-coast-may-be-next/

Oswalt
02-26-18, 13:33
That's a damn shame. Had some good times in there and never had any problems even though I'm white.

Only one left now is KHVIII.

Apparently Starz is being kicked out. They are supposed to close in July.

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2018/01/14/starz-strip-club-leaving-gardena-barbary-coast-may-be-next/

Gsteve
02-26-18, 14:47
Apparently Starz is being kicked out. They are supposed to close in July.

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2018/01/14/starz-strip-club-leaving-gardena-barbary-coast-may-be-next/Hi Willie,

What a shame!

A real institution in the community.

I have:

1. Spent a ton of money in Starz.

2. Slapped and squeezed countless AZZZEZ in Starz.

3. Gotten some out of this world's best "lap dances" in Starz.

4. I even kicked it with a few GIRLZ from Starz.

I will go and visit a few times before it closes.

What a shame!

Slideryyz
02-27-18, 05:12
That's a damn shame. Had some good times in there and never had any problems even though I'm white.

Only one left now is KHVIII.If Starz was located half mile towards east, it woulda been in an industrial area. Then again, city finds any reasons to shut down strip joints. Good memories of that club myself with some hot looking dancers since SlyFoxx. Sad to see it go.

Darkcat
02-28-18, 00:10
If Starz was located half mile towards east, it woulda been in an industrial area. Then again, city finds any reasons to shut down strip joints. Good memories of that club myself with some hot looking dancers since SlyFoxx. Sad to see it go.What would be best hours / days at Starz these days? I want to go a few times before farewell.

The Camel
02-28-18, 01:26
If Starz was located half mile towards east, it woulda been in an industrial area. Then again, city finds any reasons to shut down strip joints. Good memories of that club myself with some hot looking dancers since SlyFoxx. Sad to see it go.Add me to the chorus of mourners if we are to lose this very unique classic. I can't speak to the present but when I was hitting Starz years ago it was 1 of a kind with incredible talent, booze poured by friendly bartenders, rail side pussy so up close and personal you could earn a gynecology degree if you were a frequent visitor, good lap dances for a good price, and even great food. I thought it was the best "pound for pound" stripclub in SoCal.

Reading the story linked to this thread it almost sounds like some of the current city officials are lamenting along with us. This zoning regulation goes back 20 years (I wonder why a local government that is serious about hiding these businesses from the general public would give them 20 fucking years to move or close?) But there was a fever among local officials to portray horror at the proliferation of strip clubs and escalation of mileage that was occurring in those years. The current officials may lament the loss of good business for Gardena but they still don't have the balls to repeal the regulations no matter how they may really feel and how many hot nights they themselves enjoyed in the clubs.

Slideryyz
02-28-18, 07:24
What would be best hours / days at Starz these days? I want to go a few times before farewell.It's been long time since my last visit but if you prefer less crowded, Thursdays might be OK. As for time, early evening.

Slideryyz
02-28-18, 07:29
Add me to the chorus of mourners if we are to lose this very unique classic. I can't speak to the present but when I was hitting Starz years ago it was 1 of a kind with incredible talent, booze poured by friendly bartenders, rail side pussy so up close and personal you could earn a gynecology degree if you were a frequent visitor, good lap dances for a good price, and even great food. I thought it was the best "pound for pound" stripclub in SoCal.

Reading the story linked to this thread it almost sounds like some of the current city officials are lamenting along with us. This zoning regulation goes back 20 years (I wonder why a local government that is serious about hiding these businesses from the general public would give them 20 fucking years to move or close?) But there was a fever among local officials to portray horror at the proliferation of strip clubs and escalation of mileage that was occurring in those years. The current officials may lament the loss of good business for Gardena but they still don't have the balls to repeal the regulations no matter how they may really feel and how many hot nights they themselves enjoyed in the clubs.Used to be quite entertainment spots in the area back in the day. Full nude club at Western and Torrance bl (Torrance PO) can't recall name of the club), strip joint across the street from Barbary coast closed, Frog's on Sunday nights in Lawndale of mud wrestling.Good old days.

Livinitup
03-01-18, 03:45
Used to be quite entertainment spots in the area back in the day. Full nude club at Western and Torrance bl (Torrance PO) can't recall name of the club), strip joint across the street from Barbary coast closed, Frog's on Sunday nights in Lawndale of mud wrestling.Good old days.http://articles.latimes.com/1988-05-26/local/me-5256_1_harbor-gateway

Who could forget "The Shanghai Lady" in Torrance. Back in the eighties, when I was a wee lad, I knew a big breasted ex-stripper that found the Lord. She along with other local residence would picket out side this establishment. They finally got their way and the place shut down in 1988.

Around the same time, down the road in Old Torrance the "Pussycat Theatre" closed it's doors. A long standing porno movie theatre that a 16 year old Quentin Tarantino got his first job at, after lying about his age.

Oswalt
03-01-18, 16:45
When you mentioned wrestling I remembered a place on PCH in Long Beach, was it Angels? From back in the 80's. Guys would go up and wrestle the girls, get all wet, quite a show. Girls would come around for lap dances. Waitress would pour shotsdown your throat right from the bottle. Ahh the good old days. What city would want to close a place like that?

Used to be quite entertainment spots in the area back in the day. Full nude club at Western and Torrance bl (Torrance PO) can't recall name of the club), strip joint across the street from Barbary coast closed, Frog's on Sunday nights in Lawndale of mud wrestling.Good old days.

Slideryyz
03-02-18, 07:01
http://articles.latimes.com/1988-05-26/local/me-5256_1_harbor-gateway

Who could forget "The Shanghai Lady" in Torrance. Back in the eighties, when I was a wee lad, I knew a big breasted ex-stripper that found the Lord. She along with other local residence would picket out side this establishment. They finally got their way and the place shut down in 1988.

Around the same time, down the road in Old Torrance the "Pussycat Theatre" closed it's doors. A long standing porno movie theatre that a 16 year old Quentin Tarantino got his first job at, after lying about his age.Tho, it was one of my favorite spot back then, I just couldn't remember the name of the club. It was Shanghai Lady. Owner prolly randomly named it or something. Had no Asian dancers, Asian community wasn't as big in the area as now. One of my last visit, I saw a flyer on the table saying, club was moving or owner was opening up a new club on Western and few blocks off Rosecrans, it was Ron's Babery Coast.

When I pass thru the area, I pick up a burrito off catering truck there, it still brings back good old memory of Shanghai Lady today.

Where was Pussycat Theatre located at?

Slideryyz
03-02-18, 07:10
When you mentioned wrestling I remembered a place on PCH in Long Beach, was it Angels? From back in the 80's. Guys would go up and wrestle the girls, get all wet, quite a show. Girls would come around for lap dances. Waitress would pour shotsdown your throat right from the bottle. Ahh the good old days. What city would want to close a place like that?Yes, it was the Angle's! Located in the edge of industrial ares of Long Beach. Girls were as hot as at Hollywood Tropicana girls, beer were low priced, never participated in shaving cream wrestling myself but enjoyed lap dances with kisses, I still remember once, some hot looking girl gave me a mad passionate dfk. Total cost was lot less than Hollywood Tropicana. It was a truly adult fun entertainment. I miss clubs like that.

Leche
03-02-18, 17:46
It's been long time since my last visit but if you prefer less crowded, Thursdays might be OK. As for time, early evening.I was there around 7 Wednesday night, totally empty.

Pussy Prowler
03-03-18, 02:57
I moved to L. A. 3 years ago but I remember about 15 years ago when I came out to visit I went to some strip club near LAX where you basically picked a girl, and then you'd go to a private room where she would dance in front of you and there were tissues you could just whip it out and jack off. Now I doubt it exists anymore as the only strip club I know of near lax is bare elegance, but does anyone remember a place like this? Just wondering on the off chance it still exists since I have some friends coming next weekend who don't want to go full on mongering mode so something like this would be more up their alley, haha. As for me the only strip club I ever go to is way out in upland, tropical lei, where at least I know most of the girls there do extras.

Slideryyz
03-03-18, 06:19
I was there around 7 Wednesday night, totally empty.Gets better towards later time even on Wednesday night?

AlkalineDio66
03-04-18, 02:02
Yea a modeling studio on La Cienega.

Finally got shut down.

I moved to L. A. 3 years ago but I remember about 15 years ago when I came out to visit I went to some strip club near LAX where you basically picked a girl, and then you'd go to a private room where she would dance in front of you and there were tissues you could just whip it out and jack off. Now I doubt it exists anymore as the only strip club I know of near lax is bare elegance, but does anyone remember a place like this? Just wondering on the off chance it still exists since I have some friends coming next weekend who don't want to go full on mongering mode so something like this would be more up their alley, haha. As for me the only strip club I ever go to is way out in upland, tropical lei, where at least I know most of the girls there do extras.

Livinitup
03-04-18, 03:07
Where was Pussycat Theatre located at?The Pussycat Theatre was located in Old Torrance (about a mile and half from Shanghai Lady) at 1653 Cravens Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501.

Across the street from the Foster Freeze, which is still there by the way.

http://cinematreasures.org/theaters/1908

Trojan Swinger
03-04-18, 03:23
I moved to L. A. 3 years ago but I remember about 15 years ago when I came out to visit I went to some strip club near LAX where you basically picked a girl, and then you'd go to a private room where she would dance in front of you and there were tissues you could just whip it out and jack off. Now I doubt it exists anymore as the only strip club I know of near lax is bare elegance, but does anyone remember a place like this? Just wondering on the off chance it still exists since I have some friends coming next weekend who don't want to go full on mongering mode so something like this would be more up their alley, haha. As for me the only strip club I ever go to is way out in upland, tropical lei, where at least I know most of the girls there do extras.It was called "The Century Lounge. " It has been demolished and converted to a parking lot.

DarthRaider666
03-04-18, 03:25
I moved to L. A. 3 years ago but I remember about 15 years ago when I came out to visit I went to some strip club near LAX where you basically picked a girl, and then you'd go to a private room where she would dance in front of you and there were tissues you could just whip it out and jack off. Now I doubt it exists anymore as the only strip club I know of near lax is bare elegance, but does anyone remember a place like this? Just wondering on the off chance it still exists since I have some friends coming next weekend who don't want to go full on mongering mode so something like this would be more up their alley, haha. As for me the only strip club I ever go to is way out in upland, tropical lei, where at least I know most of the girls there do extras.I remember that place. It was the 2nd biggest ripoff I've ever been to. I can't remember the name of that place, but I went there once, and its been closed for at least two years.

DarthRaider666
03-04-18, 03:28
It was called "The Century Lounge. " It has been demolished and converted to a parking lot.No, I think he's talking about the place at the off ramp of the 405 freeway at La Cienega.

Slideryyz
03-04-18, 07:58
The Pussycat Theatre was located in Old Torrance (about a mile and half from Shanghai Lady) at 1653 Cravens Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501.

Across the street from the Foster Freeze, which is still there by the way.

http://cinematreasures.org/theaters/1908Okay, on the same street where Time Warner and AT&T used to be. Never been to the theater but I wish I had. Good old days of old Down Town Torrance.

Slideryyz
03-04-18, 08:16
I moved to L. A. 3 years ago but I remember about 15 years ago when I came out to visit I went to some strip club near LAX where you basically picked a girl, and then you'd go to a private room where she would dance in front of you and there were tissues you could just whip it out and jack off. Now I doubt it exists anymore as the only strip club I know of near lax is bare elegance, but does anyone remember a place like this? Just wondering on the off chance it still exists since I have some friends coming next weekend who don't want to go full on mongering mode so something like this would be more up their alley, haha. As for me the only strip club I ever go to is way out in upland, tropical lei, where at least I know most of the girls there do extras.It wasn't close to LAX but remember two spots with identical format. It was called Lingerei Dreams or something. One in Habor City at Vermont and PCH in a small plaza, another one in Carson across the street from IKEA. I was a young kid with raging hormone back then but didn't get aroused by watching not so hot girls stripping insisting me to get "comfortable"

Slideryyz
03-04-18, 08:25
It was called "The Century Lounge. " It has been demolished and converted to a parking lot.Wasn't Century Lounge a full nude joint dancers took you to private booth and put tokens to open the protective rail and start dancing? Been there several times myself back then.

Pussy Prowler
03-04-18, 14:32
Was going to check out bare elegance this thurs night (have some friends in town) and it seems that extras can be had (300-500?

Pretty steep price but does anyone know how many dancers are here on Thursday nights? Maybe better to go on a Friday? It seems the only places to get extras (full service, CBJ and sex) are the coi clubs, trop lei out in upland and a few other places (skin, deja vu downtown,) and basically any spearmint rhino?

The Camel
03-04-18, 15:05
I moved to L. A. 3 years ago but I remember about 15 years ago when I came out to visit I went to some strip club near LAX where you basically picked a girl, and then you'd go to a private room where she would dance in front of you and there were tissues you could just whip it out and jack off. Now I doubt it exists anymore as the only strip club I know of near lax is bare elegance, but does anyone remember a place like this? Just wondering on the off chance it still exists since I have some friends coming next weekend who don't want to go full on mongering mode so something like this would be more up their alley, haha. As for me the only strip club I ever go to is way out in upland, tropical lei, where at least I know most of the girls there do extras.The place you're asking about was a "lingerie modeling studio" that was located on La Cienega a few blocks south of the 105 and Imperial Hwy. I never went in but passed by and noticed it and was aware of their advertising and reviews. I have no idea if it is still in business but it was still open as of a few years ago.

DarthRaider666
03-04-18, 21:14
The place you're asking about was a "lingerie modeling studio" that was located on La Cienega a few blocks south of the 105 and Imperial Hwy. I never went in but passed by and noticed it and was aware of their advertising and reviews. I have no idea if it is still in business but it was still open as of a few years ago.It was called "Exotic City", located at 10301 La Cienega Blvd. It was across the street from fro a 405 freeway off ramp, but yes technically it was also a few blocks south of the 105 as well. I happen to work less than a mile down the road from that place. It certainly LOOKS like its closed. If it is open, they don't even have a sign out in front any longer. Last known phone number is: 310.410. 0678, which is disconnected. So, while its true that I haven't gone up and knocked on the door to make sure, I'm 99% sure this place is closed. I've spent too much time on it already, but it was bothering me that I couldn't remember the name of the place.

Lovergrrl
03-04-18, 23:06
Wasn't Century Lounge a full nude joint dancers took you to private booth and put tokens to open the protective rail and start dancing? Been there several times myself back then.From what I recall the ladies had cards on wristbands that they would use to "clock in" whenever they did a dance. Each booth had a something that looked like a small timeclock in it that they used. That place was such a dump but I met some great ladies there. Many migrated over to the Jet Strip when CLWest finally closed. I particularly liked browsing thru the adult shop that was at the exit. Great (sordid) memories!

Slideryyz
03-05-18, 21:18
From what I recall the ladies had cards on wristbands that they would use to "clock in" whenever they did a dance. Each booth had a something that looked like a small timeclock in it that they used. That place was such a dump but I met some great ladies there. Many migrated over to the Jet Strip when CLWest finally closed. I particularly liked browsing thru the adult shop that was at the exit. Great (sordid) memories!You have good memory. Now you mentioned that there was an adult shop next to the place. Actually, quality of the dancers were not bad. Enjoyed several lap dances back then.

Slideryyz
03-05-18, 21:24
It was called "Exotic City", located at 10301 La Cienega Blvd. It was across the street from fro a 405 freeway off ramp, but yes technically it was also a few blocks south of the 105 as well. I happen to work less than a mile down the road from that place. It certainly LOOKS like its closed. If it is open, they don't even have a sign out in front any longer. Last known phone number is: 310.410. 0678, which is disconnected. So, while its true that I haven't gone up and knocked on the door to make sure, I'm 99% sure this place is closed. I've spent too much time on it already, but it was bothering me that I couldn't remember the name of the place.One in Harbor City, the other in Carson, and couple others were franchised or something. Same format. Okay looking models pose in lingerei or bikinis but absolutely no touching. They expect you to tip more for more exposure.

Trapped23
03-10-18, 08:56
Hey gang,

Any scoop on FS or UHM extras at Charlie's near Florence and Crenshaw or Rio (near Figueroa & El Segundo). Never had a chance to try either of these spots and wanted the low down before I go. Clubs I frequently hit is King Henry and Starz but was looking for something different. Not too many clubs with a plethora of black girls.

Lovergrrl
03-10-18, 11:08
Hey gang,

Any scoop on FS or UHM extras at Charlie's near Florence and Crenshaw or Rio (near Figueroa & El Segundo). Never had a chance to try either of these spots and wanted the low down before I go. Clubs I frequently hit is King Henry and Starz but was looking for something different. Not too many clubs with a plethora of black girls.I've been going to Rio on and off for years. It was bought a few years ago by the same guy who owns Paradise Showgirls and Synn in COI. Rio has always had mostly Latinas but the last few times I went there was mainly AA dancers. The place is dead during the day but I hear gets lively at night. Dances are good with good mileage but not the greatest privacy in VIP. Single dances are on a long bench with no privacy either. The dance prices are good (3/$40 nude dance specials often). Thursday's they offer dance specials like Synn does, with discounted VIP's.

Truth100
03-10-18, 18:13
So been here for 3 days and it seems as bad or worse than Vegas. I expected as much. Should have posted in here before I waisted a couple nights.

Any Intel from seniors on the spots to for some bang for your buck value.

DM if so. Thanks guys.

PayneChaz
03-11-18, 02:37
This was my first visit to United States! Yes!

I drove down from San Francisco to LA on 31st Jan, 18. Made some friends along the way. On Friday night I was supposed to go out clubbing with some of the new friends I made. I left from my apartment at 11.30 PM (standard time where I come from, far east! Unfortunately by the time I got there, everything was shutting down and people were leaving etc.

Was a bad ending to the night, decided to check out the strip club near where I was staying to change the day ending. IT's called Seventh Veil, on Sunset Boulevard.

When I got in, there weren't lot of people inside (around 1 AM). Girls kept performing on the stage. Some African gals, some Russians. Quality of girls was good and their dance skill was amazing. Girls were friendly in general. They came to me, talked to me, offered dance. Initially I refused (I said, maybe after some time). They didn't mind. LAter on I went in with a good looking gal, mix mexican and japanese. She was hot with fake boobies and ass. Gave a pretty good lap dance. I was happy.

I stayed longer for a while. There was a girl I was hooked on too who danced on the floor. I wanted to get a dance from her.

After some time, this girl came to me, we went for a secret dance. She was friendly and all good. Her name was Bianca at seventh veil.

My dumb behavior:

So I wanted more action from her. I mentioned that I enjoy more than just dance. She offered to come to my place. We negotiated the price.

Now, I am new to US and first time to LA. I am used to trusting people easily. I made the most stupid mistake one can ever do in a city like LA.

My place was very close from the club. I went first and then she followed me after 10 minutes. She came to my place. We put on music. We are in good mood. She wants to give me one more dance. We started talking about getting coke. I was excited. I said let's do it. She said she will ask her friend ot bring. I was like, yeah! Her friend comes after 10-15 minutes. She says she will go out and get the sutff. She also asked for some cash to give it to her friend (part of the negotiated amount). By this time, I was trusting her completely, cause she was at my place with me.

Ah well, as she was stepping out to get the stuff, a thought stuck my mind and I felt that she is not going to return. I could have stopped her but I didn't. Yes, she didn't return. This would have been the most stupid thing I have ever done. I have never experienced such behavior in the past. I should have known to be alert in general. After all this is LA.

I wanted everyone to know about this girl.

Her name is Bianca. She is a pretty good dancer at Seventh Veil. But I believe she is used to conning people. Easy and stupid ones like me. I was too obvious as a tourist. I have her number as well. Please be cautious.

Curves Corners
03-11-18, 13:59
Bianca. At the 7th veil, I think I know who you. Are talking about, what's her number?

I drove down from San Francisco to LA on 31st Jan, 18. Made some friends along the way. On Friday night I was supposed to go out clubbing with some of the new friends I made. I left from my apartment at 11.30 PM (standard time where I come from, far east! Unfortunately by the time I got there, everything was shutting down and people were leaving etc.

Was a bad ending to the night, decided to check out the strip club near where I was staying to change the day ending. IT's called Seventh Veil, on Sunset Boulevard.

When I got in, there weren't lot of people inside (around 1 AM). Girls kept performing on the stage. Some African gals, some Russians. Quality of girls was good and their dance skill was amazing. Girls were friendly in general. They came to me, talked to me, offered dance. Initially I refused (I said, maybe after some time). They didn't mind. LAter on I went in with a good looking gal, mix mexican and japanese. She was hot with fake boobies and ass. Gave a pretty good lap dance. I was happy.

I stayed longer for a while. There was a girl I was hooked on too who danced on the floor. I wanted to get a dance from her.

After some time, this girl came to me, we went for a secret dance. She was friendly and all good. Her name was Bianca at seventh veil.

My dumb behavior:

So I wanted more action from her. I mentioned that I enjoy more than just dance. She offered to come to my place. We negotiated the price.

Now, I am new to US and first time to LA. I am used to trusting people easily. I made the most stupid mistake one can ever do in a city like LA.

My place was very close from the club. I went first and then she followed me after 10 minutes. She came to my place. We put on music. We are in good mood. She wants to give me one more dance. We started talking about getting coke. I was excited. I said let's do it. She said she will ask her friend ot bring. I was like, yeah! Her friend comes after 10-15 minutes. She says she will go out and get the sutff. She also asked for some cash to give it to her friend (part of the negotiated amount). By this time, I was trusting her completely, cause she was at my place with me.

Ah well, as she was stepping out to get the stuff, a thought stuck my mind and I felt that she is not going to return. I could have stopped her but I didn't. Yes, she didn't return. This would have been the most stupid thing I have ever done. I have never experienced such behavior in the past. I should have known to be alert in general. After all this is LA.

Her name is Bianca. She is a pretty good dancer at Seventh Veil. But I believe she is used to conning people. Easy and stupid ones like me. I was too obvious as a tourist. I have her number as well. Please be cautious.

HatchMan2132
03-11-18, 17:00
So been here for 3 days and it seems as bad or worse than Vegas. I expected as much. Should have posted in here before I waisted a couple nights.

Any Intel from seniors on the spots to for some bang for your buck value.

DM if so. Thanks guys.If you're looking for the guaranteed thing, King Henry's is probably the place to go. It's not very ethnically diverse, but you'll find what you're looking for there.

For a low mileage, higher end place, 4-play is stocked full of hot women. Again, low mileage, but I did get to roam my hands, plus some through the pants rubbing from her.

Gsteve
03-12-18, 13:30
Hey gang,

Any scoop on FS or UHM extras at Charlie's near Florence and Crenshaw or Rio (near Figueroa & El Segundo). Never had a chance to try either of these spots and wanted the low down before I go. Clubs I frequently hit is King Henry and Starz but was looking for something different. Not too many clubs with a plethora of black girls.Hi,

I have been in the past. I have even kicked it with a few dancers from there way back in the day.

A lot of porn actress used to dance there before they were famous like:

1. Carmen Hayes.

2. Kelly Starr aka CoCo.

3. Sparkle.

4. Misty Stone (I heard but never saw there).

I would stay away. The people that owned when I went were super cool and nice, not sure if they still do (Bell Family)?

You are in the middle of a very active gang area inhabited by a Crip gang know as the Roll'in 60's. They have several territorial wars with rival Black and Hispanic gangs. There have been numerous shooting in or around the club and several murders.

The club is generally infested with the Roll'in 60 members who feel this is there own personal thing.

They used to allow weed smoking on the make shift patio.

I never really enjoyed the vibe, so I stopped going. Always had the felling bullshit was just an accidental bump or too much eye contact away.

I would Starz or King Henry. If your money is long try Ace Of Spades or Secret Sunday.

Lovergrrl
03-12-18, 15:35
If you're looking for the guaranteed thing, King Henry's is probably the place to go. It's not very ethnically diverse, but you'll find what you're looking for there.

For a low mileage, higher end place, 4-play is stocked full of hot women. Again, low mileage, but I did get to roam my hands, plus some through the pants rubbing from her.For a sure thing you need to head up to COI or Upland.

Slideryyz
03-13-18, 06:02

My dumb behavior:

Her name is Bianca. She is a pretty good dancer at Seventh Veil. But I believe she is used to conning people. Easy and stupid ones like me. I was too obvious as a tourist. I have her number as well. Please be cautious.Sorry what happened to you. It's always not a good idea to give cash in advance. Some dancers even won't stop dancing til you empty your wallet without telling you how many songs / dances you originally asked for. At least at clubs, you can complain to bouncer or whoever is around but at motels, you can't.

Lovergrrl
03-13-18, 11:00

My dumb behavior:

Her name is Bianca. She is a pretty good dancer at Seventh Veil. But I believe she is used to conning people. Easy and stupid ones like me. I was too obvious as a tourist. I have her number as well. Please be cautious.Sad to say that out of all the stripclubs in LA you picked one of the worst. Seventh Veil sucks. Lesson learned.

Slideryyz
03-23-18, 04:40
Sad to say that out of all the stripclubs in LA you picked one of the worst. Seventh Veil sucks. Lesson learned.Can be the location of the club. It's in Hollyweird, dancers are from all over US, even outside of US. When I first hit strip joints in S Bay area years ago, I noticed the difference of the atmosphere of the clubs and the attitude of the dancers.

Lovergrrl
03-23-18, 10:44
Can be the location of the club. It's in Hollyweird, dancers are from all over US, even outside of US. When I first hit strip joints in S Bay area years ago, I noticed the difference of the atmosphere of the clubs and the attitude of the dancers.Yes definitely location is a factor. Consider The Body Shop. Located in a high tourist area, the girls are cute but the place is a complete ROB. For visitors it can be challenging to find the good places w / o any knowledge of the area. For those visitors that inquire about HM clubs I'll always steer them towards the COI if they don't mind driving abit.

Slideryyz
03-24-18, 20:11
Yes definitely location is a factor. Consider The Body Shop. Located in a high tourist area, the girls are cute but the place is a complete ROB. For visitors it can be challenging to find the good places w / o any knowledge of the area. For those visitors that inquire about HM clubs I'll always steer them towards the COI if they don't mind driving abit.Come to think of it, clubs in the particular area there are ROB. I lived near there at some point and knew they rip off guys now and then.

DocBilly
05-20-18, 23:35
Yes definitely location is a factor. Consider The Body Shop. Located in a high tourist area, the girls are cute but the place is a complete ROB. For visitors it can be challenging to find the good places w / o any knowledge of the area. For those visitors that inquire about HM clubs I'll always steer them towards the COI if they don't mind driving abit.I'm not sure if the BodyShop is underated or I was just lucky! Always had some dirty 40 bucks nude dances, (FIV, FIA, Rimmin, Etc). Last year I had the 200 15 min pvt dance with a 5 star Russian, bed dance, DFK, HJ, 69). Its not Synn's where the bouncer hands over a condom when you walk into the VIP and you fuck ball naked, but this girl was like a VS Angel, left super happy. Most girls were offering the same deal.

Guess after FOSTA it will get more interesting!

Booby Boob
05-27-18, 04:04
Hey guys-.

I'm back in LA now after having been gone for a few years. While I'm glad to see that all the famous haunts (KHVIII, Starz) are alive and kicking, I'm tearing my hair out trying to remember the name and location of this Asian dive bikini bar that I visited a couple times in Hollywood (I think). The dancers there were mostly Thai gals in lingerie, but I think the owners and bartender were Filipino. Rarely ever crowded, and you just felt dirty hanging out there (just the way I liked it). A buddy of mine actually took one of the girls back to his place and was shocked when she asked for payment afterwards.

Anyone know the place I'm talking about?

-Boob.

Leche
05-28-18, 02:24
Hey guys-.

I'm back in LA now after having been gone for a few years. While I'm glad to see that all the famous haunts (KHVIII, Starz) are alive and kicking, I'm tearing my hair out trying to remember the name and location of this Asian dive bikini bar that I visited a couple times in Hollywood (I think). The dancers there were mostly Thai gals in lingerie, but I think the owners and bartender were Filipino. Rarely ever crowded, and you just felt dirty hanging out there (just the way I liked it). A buddy of mine actually took one of the girls back to his place and was shocked when she asked for payment afterwards.

Anyone know the place I'm talking about?

-Boob.Gold Diggers on Santa Monica blvd?

CrunchEazy
05-28-18, 11:42
Gold Diggers on Santa Monica blvd?Can FS be had there?

Booby Boob
05-29-18, 13:48
Gold Diggers on Santa Monica blvd?That might have been it! Can't really tell from the photos, but the descriptions sound about right--old, dive-why former bikini bar. Unfortunately, it looks like it's been significantly hipsterized with all that craft beer / DJ / dance-floor-why stuff, and I highly doubt there's any FS or even HS to be had there any more. Even when my buddy got FS, it was an outcall negotiated outside the club.

Thanks for the info!

Boob.

Pasatroj
05-29-18, 23:47
I went their in that late 90's and it was a s*hole back then. Though the area has improved I have heard nothing positive about Gold Diggers. Though KHVIII and Starz are places I didn't even know about back then and love now, best "bang" for the buck and hot AA girls!

ChestRockwell
05-31-18, 19:54
I went their in that late 90's and it was a s*hole back then. Though the area has improved I have heard nothing positive about Gold Diggers. Though KHVIII and Starz are places I didn't even know about back then and love now, best "bang" for the buck and hot AA girls!The place is a regular bar now, no chicas.

Apex31
06-07-18, 07:15
I'm not sure if the BodyShop is underated or I was just lucky! Always had some dirty 40 bucks nude dances, (FIV, FIA, Rimmin, Etc). Last year I had the 200 15 min pvt dance with a 5 star Russian, bed dance, DFK, HJ, 69). Its not Synn's where the bouncer hands over a condom when you walk into the VIP and you fuck ball naked, but this girl was like a VS Angel, left super happy. Most girls were offering the same deal.

Guess after FOSTA it will get more interesting!Yea I've had a similar experience there too.

TaxMan225
06-20-18, 12:41
First time in LA staying by Korea town off Wilshire, any clubs near there with checking out?

Lovergrrl
06-20-18, 21:21
Yea I've had a similar experience there too.Interesting turn of events, since BS is well known to be a tourist trap filled with LM decent lookers who dance a mile away from you and expected huge tips. I mean for god's sake the last time I was there I got my air dance on a freaking kitchen chair circa 1965.

The Camel
06-20-18, 22:51
First time in LA staying by Korea town off Wilshire, any clubs near there with checking out?Bad news. Though the L. A. Area is way above average compared to most US metro areas for strip clubs, there is virtually nothing in the central part of the city where you are staying. You'd have to travel to even find a couple of lame bikini bars. Maybe the closest hardcore action club to Koreatown is Skin on Robertson Blvd. South of Beverly Hills. If you are looking for a mongers' club it has everything you want at incredibly inflated prices. If you want decent action at reasonable prices, you need to travel to San Gabriel Valley. Specifically the City of Industry, San Fernando Valley, the South Bay area (a couple of decent clubs near LAX and some others that are more eye candy than action). All of these areas have their own Strip Club threads on this site.

JamesMcCoy692
07-06-18, 21:44
Went to the Jet Strip yesterday around 4 pm. It was pretty fucking lame. It must have been the holiday, but the girls were all sitting down with their face in their phones. I was there about 10 minutes and no girls approached me for a dance or chat me up and no girls were on stage. I ended up approaching this hot hawiian chick who was super nice and apologetic that she was glued to her phone. I got the 40 nude dance. It was freaking BOM (for a legit dance). I'm usually all about how much mileage I can get, but she gave me a completely legit dance (well she let run her pussy a bit) and it was really fucking hot. Mike if you guys want to give her a try. I asked if she did any extras and she said no, but the way she dances I feel like maybe if I was a regular she would.

Lovergrrl
07-06-18, 22:03
Went to the Jet Strip yesterday around 4 pm. It was pretty fucking lame. It must have been the holiday, but the girls were all sitting down with their face in their phones. I was there about 10 minutes and no girls approached me for a dance or chat me up and no girls were on stage. I ended up approaching this hot hawiian chick who was super nice and apologetic that she was glued to her phone. I got the 40 nude dance. It was freaking BOM (for a legit dance). I'm usually all about how much mileage I can get, but she gave me a completely legit dance (well she let run her pussy a bit) and it was really fucking hot. Mike if you guys want to give her a try. I asked if she did any extras and she said no, but the way she dances I feel like maybe if I was a regular she would.Unfortunately the dancers sitting around on their phones is not reserved for just holidays. They are getting pretty freaking lazy in there and I'm surprised that the management tolerates it.

Now that the dances there are low mileage it isn't nearly as busy as it used to be.

JamesMcCoy692
07-07-18, 11:31
Unfortunately the dancers sitting around on their phones is not reserved for just holidays. They are getting pretty freaking lazy in there and I'm surprised that the management tolerates it.

Now that the dances there are low mileage it isn't nearly as busy as it used to be.Ok, so its not just me. I used to get handies in the VIP, but haven't had any girls agree to that in a cool minute. I thought it was just me picking the wrong girls or something.

Also, I had a typo in my prevous post. Her name is Miko not Mike (stupid autocorrect).

Lovergrrl
07-08-18, 00:47
Ok, so its not just me. I used to get handies in the VIP, but haven't had any girls agree to that in a cool minute. I thought it was just me picking the wrong girls or something.

Also, I had a typo in my prevous post. Her name is Miko not Mike (stupid autocorrect).Miko is hot af. And she is a known LM dancer, even at Synn where she sometimes dances too. With her it's all about her cuteness, her great personality, and the LM dance that still manages to be sexy as hell. She bartends at the Jet too on some days. She's just about the only reason that I still visit the place every few months.

JamesMcCoy692
07-09-18, 02:20
Miko is hot af. And she is a known LM dancer, even at Synn where she sometimes dances too. With her it's all about her cuteness, her great personality, and the LM dance that still manages to be sexy as hell. She bartends at the Jet too on some days. She's just about the only reason that I still visit the place every few months.Dumb question but what's LM stand for?

Montalban
07-09-18, 04:09
Dumb question but what's LM stand for?Low Mileage.

Lovergrrl
07-09-18, 08:55
Dumb question but what's LM stand for?Low Mileage.

JamesMcCoy692
07-09-18, 10:02
Low Mileage.Ah! So obvious. Thanks!

Mr Sixty
07-09-18, 16:03
Dumb question #2: What is BOM? It's not in the abbreviations list.

Went to the Jet Strip yesterday around 4 pm. It was pretty fucking lame. It must have been the holiday, but the girls were all sitting down with their face in their phones. I was there about 10 minutes and no girls approached me for a dance or chat me up and no girls were on stage. I ended up approaching this hot Hawaiian chick who was super nice and apologetic that she was glued to her phone. I got the 40 nude dance. It was freaking BOM (for a legit dance). I'm usually all about how much mileage I can get, but she gave me a completely legit dance (well she let run her pussy a bit) and it was really fucking hot. Mike if you guys want to give her a try. I asked if she did any extras and she said no, but the way she dances I feel like maybe if I was a regular she would.

JamesMcCoy692
07-09-18, 16:13
I hit up Rio today on my lunch break. Took a cruise down fig and didn't see anything I liked so I stoped by there. Chyna was on stage. She's a black girl with really nice legs and ass but her tits are kinda droopy. Her dance was ok. I tipped her $3 and she came off stage and sat next to me. Asked if I like the show and within 2 minutes she started massaging my dick. She pulled me to her and said if I get VIP she'll suck my dick and I'd just tip her whatever I felt like she deserved. I asked if she'd give me BBBJ for an extra $100. She said for that she'd deep throat me and then fuck me but everything with a condom. I went with it. She really does deep throat it but only for like 2 or 3 minutes. The she started fuckin me. She's actually a pretty good lay. She fucked me in the couch for a while and then she asked if I can stand up and do her. I did and she was really good. Toward the end when she felt me about to come she started moaning pretty freaking loud. Some asshole patron walked over to our booth to see us and said "oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was the exit. " Fucking LIAR! I can't be that mad. If I heard somebody moaning that loud. I'd probably try to get a peek too. Anyways, pretty good experience overall.

Damn, since the site came back up it feels like I've beeen on monger overdrive. I got to slow down or else I'll be even more broke than I already am. Hahaha.

JamesMcCoy692
07-09-18, 16:15
Dumb question #2: What is BOM? It's not in the abbreviations list.Hahaha. My bad. It's because I wrote it in all caps. I meant bom or bomb. Not sure how its supposed to be spelled. But bom as in it was really good.

Bucweak
07-11-18, 01:06
In the 22 years I have been going to strip clubs, I have never been to a club more "hood / Ghetto" in my life, and I'm from the hood (east coast / the south) and constantly back and forth in the "hood" in Los Angeles (Watts, Compton, Gardena, Hawthorne).

I have felt uncomfortable in a strip club until this night (Saturday July 7). Apparently I didn't get the memo that it was a "gang bang convention " and after party going on. I swear literally everyone, both guys and gals were wearing blue and / or red bandannas / rags around their neck, and some even wearing on the lower part of their face and neck like they was about to do a stick up (Almost ski mask tpye). Of course gangs love wearing red or blue shoes, clothing, etc.

The security was a joke and lack there of. Walk in the club and the lazy pat down search ever. The upside it was free cover charge.

I saw 2 strippers that was on stage only, none walking the floor. Yet the floor was filled with "gangsters / dope boys" standing around or pacing the room back and forth like they was up to something.

The girls that was on the floor if they were dancers, were not not wearing dancer attire but in street clothes and were super loud, drunk, ghetto. I don't think they were dancers, yet they were dancing on a mini stage. And one was so drunk she fell off stage and hit her head on the table near me. Natural instinct I wanted to help, yet I though about my surroundings and thought "What if I go to help this girl, and her gang banger simp boyfriend only see her lying on the ground with another man standing over her, the fool might think I did something to her, put hands on me, now I'm fighting a whole gang crew. So I let her lie on the floor and her friend helped her.

When it was said and done, I was there 15 minutes and left and went back home. Even one of the dancer that work there and "Famous IG model / dancer" said she left the club / refusing to work and posted to social media about the club atmosphere that night.

The club look like a gang bang documentary, minus the guns in the videos. Be a miracle if no one got in a fight in the club that night

Yes I'm black so they didn't mess with me and no I'm not afraid of my own kind. Yet some among my people you know to stay away from, because foolishness and BS travel with them. Other nationalities I don't recommend going there, If you want "black girls" stick to Starz, KH8, Ace of Diamonds or Crazy Girls. Also those clubs have way hotter girls. Don't waste your money or time at Sky in Carson

I took one for the team. I definitely will not return

Captain H
07-11-18, 04:24
Checked it out Tuesday after 12 am. Decent amount of selection. $10 cover, minimum 1 drink. $100 for 10 min VIP, Bring a comdom.

Lovergrrl
07-11-18, 10:02
In the 22 years I have been going to strip clubs, I have never been to a club more "hood / Ghetto" in my life, and I'm from the hood (east coast / the south) and constantly back and forth in the "hood" in Los Angeles (Watts, Compton, Gardena, Hawthorne).

I have felt uncomfortable in a strip club until this night (Saturday July 7). Apparently I didn't get the memo that it was a "gang bang convention " and after party going on. I swear literally everyone, both guys and gals were wearing blue and / or red bandannas / rags around their neck, and some even wearing on the lower part of their face and neck like they was about to do a stick up (Almost ski mask tpye). Of course gangs love wearing red or blue shoes, clothing, etc.

The security was a joke and lack there of. Walk in the club and the lazy pat down search ever. The upside it was free cover charge.

I saw 2 strippers that was on stage only, none walking the floor. Yet the floor was filled with "gangsters / dope boys" standing around or pacing the room back and forth like they was up to something.

The girls that was on the floor if they were dancers, were not not wearing dancer attire but in street clothes and were super loud, drunk, ghetto. I don't think they were dancers, yet they were dancing on a mini stage. And one was so drunk she fell off stage and hit her head on the table near me. Natural instinct I wanted to help, yet I though about my surroundings and thought "What if I go to help this girl, and her gang banger simp boyfriend only see her lying on the ground with another man standing over her, the fool might think I did something to her, put hands on me, now I'm fighting a whole gang crew. So I let her lie on the floor and her friend helped her.

When it was said and done, I was there 15 minutes and left and went back home. Even one of the dancer that work there and "Famous IG model / dancer" said she left the club / refusing to work and posted to social media about the club atmosphere that night.

The club look like a gang bang documentary, minus the guns in the videos. Be a miracle if no one got in a fight in the club that night

Yes I'm black so they didn't mess with me and no I'm not afraid of my own kind. Yet some among my people you know to stay away from, because foolishness and BS travel with them. Other nationalities I don't recommend going there, If you want "black girls" stick to Starz, KH8, Ace of Diamonds or Crazy Girls. Also those clubs have way hotter girls. Don't waste your money or time at Sky in Carson

I took one for the team. I definitely will not returnThanks for the report. I used to got that place when it first open back around 2007. It wasn't too bad but they couldn't keep the place busy so it's been sold at least a few times since. I'm surprised to see that it's even still open.

Idsp1
07-12-18, 00:53
Does anyone remember Erin from King Henry's. She was always my favorite dancer and just all around fun person to hang out with. She also went by Mya at Charlies. I've asked Sweeny and Mr. Bell at Charlies and she just up and disappeared several years ago. I don't go to to many other strip clubs outside this general area so I was wondering if she found a new club somewhere else. Rumors are she moved to Oakland or got swept up by her dude and is out of the scene, but I don't buy either for a minute. PM me if you have any info.

Pasatroj
07-12-18, 04:42
Does anyone remember Erin from King Henry's. She was always my favorite dancer and just all around fun person to hang out with. She also went by Mya at Charlies. I've asked Sweeny and Mr. Bell at Charlies and she just up and disappeared several years ago. I don't go to to many other strip clubs outside this general area so I was wondering if she found a new club somewhere else. Rumors are she moved to Oakland or got swept up by her dude and is out of the scene, but I don't buy either for a minute. PM me if you have any info.She was my all time fave. I used to see her about 10 years ago before the booze started to catch up with her. Wild in and out, that blonde hair and tight bod was perfect. FYI only stripper I ever BB, she was just so much fun I would get caught up in the moment.

PrinceKnight1
07-13-18, 17:42
Longtime lurker turned newbie here. Went to Rio yesterday for the 1st time based on posts here. 1st time there and got to say it's a nice club. Soon as I walked in, Cash came and sat next to me. She wasn't pushy for dances and actually sat with me for awhile chatting. Nice convo tbh. Not the hottest dancer there but the good convo got me thinking she was cool. Thursday's they have VIP specials and when the DJ announced it, Cash asked if I wanted to join her in VIP. I asked what happens in VIP room and she said "whatever you want". I asked her to be more specific and she said it again "whatever". I asked if it costs extra and she said just tip her a little. I agree and we head to VIP. She dances on me and pulls my pants down. She touches Jr and then asks for tip upfront. I give her $20 and then she says it's $100 extra! I feel like she kinda played me but against better judgement I agree. She slips on the cover and hops on. She moves a little back and forth then after a minute hops off. Then she begins to HJ me! I asked if we can do another position and she tells me to sit back. Does this for the remaining VIP time. I can't get off with just a HJ, ever LOL. Time ends, she heads out and disappears into the back room. Really feeling played I head home. She got me good. Buyer beware LOL.

The Camel
07-14-18, 01:36
Longtime lurker turned newbie here. Went to Rio yesterday for the 1st time based on posts here. 1st time there and got to say it's a nice club. Soon as I walked in, Cash came and sat next to me. She wasn't pushy for dances and actually sat with me for awhile chatting. Nice convo tbh. Not the hottest dancer there but the good convo got me thinking she was cool. Thursday's they have VIP specials and when the DJ announced it, Cash asked if I wanted to join her in VIP. I asked what happens in VIP room and she said "whatever you want". I asked her to be more specific and she said it again "whatever". I asked if it costs extra and she said just tip her a little. I agree and we head to VIP. She dances on me and pulls my pants down. She touches Jr and then asks for tip upfront. I give her $20 and then she says it's $100 extra! I feel like she kinda played me but against better judgement I agree. She slips on the cover and hops on. She moves a little back and forth then after a minute hops off. Then she begins to HJ me! I asked if we can do another position and she tells me to sit back. Does this for the remaining VIP time. I can't get off with just a HJ, ever LOL. Time ends, she heads out and disappears into the back room. Really feeling played I head home. She got me good. Buyer beware LOL.You 2 were just out of sync. Once you had your junk breathing fresh air and she touched it, you could have negotiated exactly what you want and offered a fair tip. $20 is never a fair tip for extras in a club even though there's enough dancers who will take it. When she said $100 you need to make a counteroffer. Tip demands are rarely as firm as your aroused dick. If you were looking for FS, then $100 is pretty standard in some places, more in upscale places with top tier dancers, and less could be OK in a lower tier joint like Rio with an average girl. Despite what some on the site believe, no girl with half a brain wants to discuss precise details with you on the club floor unless she knows you or you have a rep. The conversation you reported is exactly the way an undercover LE would talk to her to set the trap. As soon as she says "tip me $60 for a BJ" she's committed the crime of solicitation. So she wants to save that for the private areas when you've exposed your private areas and she's delivered the minor molestation. Like the cop check in the street walker world. So, live and learn.

Having said that I don't think she should have taken your $100 up front if she didn't intend to do more than a HJ. But did you ask for more? Sounds from your description that you only asked for a change of "position". When you've already put out the money then you're entitled to ask for what you want. Though you're not entitled to actually receive everything you want if you paid up front without an agreement. There's enough ROBS for sure, but most dancers will work with you if they want repeat business. Avoid tipping up front when possible, negotiate at the right time when neither of you feels the need to beat around the Bush when an explicit negotiation would be premature. I'm one who is always willing to invest in a regular lap dance to get a sense of the dancer's style and once there you can have a more open discussion of VIP menu. If she doesn't offer what you want in style or menu, move on to the next prospect.

There isn't a SC monger alive who goes for hardcore action who hasn't had between 1 and many experiences like you had in the first experiences attempting to cross the lines. It's a delicate dance given that it takes place in an outlaw setting. Also keep in mind that if you become known in a club and the regular dancers see you getting dances over multiple visits to the club, the process is less strict as you will have developed some trust instead of being seen as a potential LE.

Mr Sixty
07-14-18, 16:11
Hahaha. My bad. It's because I wrote it in all caps. I meant bom or bomb. Not sure how its supposed to be spelled. But bom as in it was really good.Hahah. Got me! Thanks for explaining.

JamesMcCoy692
07-15-18, 10:55
Longtime lurker turned newbie here. Went to Rio yesterday for the 1st time based on posts here. 1st time there and got to say it's a nice club. Soon as I walked in, Cash came and sat next to me. She wasn't pushy for dances and actually sat with me for awhile chatting. Nice convo tbh. Not the hottest dancer there but the good convo got me thinking she was cool. Thursday's they have VIP specials and when the DJ announced it, Cash asked if I wanted to join her in VIP. I asked what happens in VIP room and she said "whatever you want". I asked her to be more specific and she said it again "whatever". I asked if it costs extra and she said just tip her a little. I agree and we head to VIP. She dances on me and pulls my pants down. She touches Jr and then asks for tip upfront. I give her $20 and then she says it's $100 extra! I feel like she kinda played me but against better judgement I agree. She slips on the cover and hops on. She moves a little back and forth then after a minute hops off. Then she begins to HJ me! I asked if we can do another position and she tells me to sit back. Does this for the remaining VIP time. I can't get off with just a HJ, ever LOL. Time ends, she heads out and disappears into the back room. Really feeling played I head home. She got me good. Buyer beware LOL.Yea, its hit or miss there. I'd say most of the girls there are down for "everything. " I'vs had FS there with at least 4 girls and only once did a girl turn me down there (she was new). Chanelle is another one to avoid there. Yea, I hate when a girl says she'll do something and only does it for a fee minutes and then goes to the HJ. I had that with me excepts I had paid 200 for BBBJ ane only got it for like 30 seconds before she went to the HJ. So being out of 100 aint bad.

CGFitness
07-15-18, 13:15
Yea, its hit or miss there. I'd say most of the girls there are down for "everything. " I'vs had FS there with at least 4 girls and only once did a girl turn me down there (she was new). Chanelle is another one to avoid there. Yea, I hate when a girl says she'll do something and only does it for a fee minutes and then goes to the HJ. I had that with me excepts I had paid 200 for BBBJ ane only got it for like 30 seconds before she went to the HJ. So being out of 100 aint bad.Nice. Do you know if they're down for bb?

ThikBBHunter
07-15-18, 13:16
Yea, its hit or miss there. I'd say most of the girls there are down for "everything. " I'vs had FS there with at least 4 girls and only once did a girl turn me down there (she was new). Chanelle is another one to avoid there. Yea, I hate when a girl says she'll do something and only does it for a fee minutes and then goes to the HJ. I had that with me excepts I had paid 200 for BBBJ ane only got it for like 30 seconds before she went to the HJ. So being out of 100 aint bad.I agree, it is hit and miss. Sometimes I've been there and had a similar experience as yours, while other times I've hit a home run with a real hot dancer that pulls out jr, suck him, and sticks him in totally raw, for even cip (in VIP of course)! No negotiations either. We do the dead and then she just asks for a tip. I've actually done worse when they try to negotiate upfront.

CGFitness
07-15-18, 13:22
Checked it out Tuesday after 12 am. Decent amount of selection. $10 cover, minimum 1 drink. $100 for 10 min VIP, Bring a comdom.Nice is it 100 total for 10 min or do you have to pay extra for FS?

JamesMcCoy692
07-15-18, 14:06
Nice. Do you know if they're down for bb?I've never asked for BBFS. I've asked for BBBJ and I got one girl who said she would and that's the one who did it for a few minutes only.

ThikBBHunter
07-15-18, 16:52
Nice. Do you know if they're down for bb?I've had bb there a few times. Actually none of those times did I ask for it either. She just pulled out jr and stuck it in. Sometimes with cip too.

Lovergrrl
07-15-18, 20:13
I agree, it is hit and miss. Sometimes I've been there and had a similar experience as yours, while other times I've hit a home run with a real hot dancer that pulls out jr, suck him, and sticks him in totally raw, for even cip (in VIP of course)! No negotiations either. We do the dead and then she just asks for a tip. I've actually done worse when they try to negotiate upfront.It's a Mr. Kim club. Anyone who has been to any of his other clubs knows how they are run and that pretty much anything goes.

Captain H
07-16-18, 05:10
Nice is it 100 total for 10 min or do you have to pay extra for FS?Total 100, plus what tip you'd like to give.

AsianPussy
07-16-18, 10:43
Which are the other clubs? Is he the guy that runs Silver reign? Thats the other place I know in LA that can get a bit nasty.

It's a Mr. Kim club. Anyone who has been to any of his other clubs knows how they are run and that pretty much anything goes.

Lovergrrl
07-16-18, 20:57
Which are the other clubs? Is he the guy that runs Silver reign? Thats the other place I know in LA that can get a bit nasty.Yup.

Along with Silver Reign & Rio he also owns Synn, Paradise, Synn VN & Sahara along with topless joints Knockouts & Satin. The guys got a nice thing going. His clubs are all run pretty similar and the nude clubs are all pretty popular for a good reason.

The Camel
07-17-18, 00:56
Yup.

Along with Silver Reign & Rio he also owns Synn, Paradise, Synn VN & Sahara along with topless joints Knockouts & Satin. The guys got a nice thing going. His clubs are all run pretty similar and the nude clubs are all pretty popular for a good reason.Silver Reign, really? Had no idea.

Also Synn Beverly Hills (formerly Star Strip) and Seventh Veil. I assume these 2 operate outside the norms you expect at the other clubs, in a bad way. Maybe because they are tourist traps while the core clubs in the chain focus on locals and regulars who are on top of the SC web.

Tiger Guy X
07-19-18, 23:14
I finally made my first strip club visit since moving here to CA. I had read the forum back in late 2017 when I was still living on the other side of the USA in Miami and visited CA and made two visits to Paradise during that trip. Now that I'm a resident here I finally got around to visiting this place again. I won't lie that I have a thing for the Hispanic / Latin ladies so this club is definitely going to be my go to spot to satisfy that desire much like in my previous place of residence of Miami I always would hit up the more "neighborhood / locals" Hispanic / Latin strip clubs where almost nobody spoke English LOL, but thankfully Paradise isn't that bad since the girls speak English mostly. Anyways I arrived at Paradise around 10 pm Monday night. I paid the $20 door fee and went in. Despite the cars outside it was pretty dead inside this particular night, but I didn't care since I had gone this particular night since I knew a certain dancer was working. I had gotten a few lapdances with the infamous Sky during one of my visits in 2017 . But I didn't get to VIP her so I was here this night since I knew she was working based on the rollcall on their website and I definitely wanted that VIP with her. Sometimes the little head gets what it wants. I ended up getting a few lapdances from a couple of dancers including Sky over the course of the few hours I was there including Veronica whom I'd forgotten about but upon seeing her I recalled her from one of my visits in 2017 when I got some lapdances and finished off the night with a VIP with her. She gave a great lapdance as usual and was pushing hard for the VIP sell, but I was like not tonight since I knew I was going sky or bust (unless she left before I could catch her). There was defintely a lot other dances outside of the ones I got dances from I'd love to have sampled, but given I'm not made of money I had to cap things at the ones I did get dances more to ensure I had enough for the VIP session. Over the course of the night they actually at times were offering 4 for 40 lapdances instead of 3 for 40 they usually do which is a good deal to entice guys to get lapdances on a slow night. I ultimately ended my night doing a VIP session with Sky which left the little head a happy fellow LOL. All in all definitely a good night. I probably should have asked Sky for her number though. Not sure if she gives it out or not, but I'll go for that next time. I'll definitely plan to visit this place again soon although maybe after some upcoming work and mongering trips I have lined up.

CrunchEazy
07-27-18, 11:49
Anyone know BBFS girl in KH8 or other clubs other than "Addison".

Ddukes
07-31-18, 05:49
Anyone know BBFS girl in KH8 or other clubs other than "Addison".I thought almost everyone at KH8 offered BBFS. I think what could help is trying to come in the morning when they open up. That is when the real freaks are there. Most of the time if you whip junior out during a dance just point it towards their fun tunnel and ask how much? After discussions are concluded they'll just slip it in raw and let you CIP. In fact there have been times where the dancer out of nowhere attempted unsolicited BBFS during a normal dance without any mention of price. If you look like you'll tip and are not a cheap bastard the BBFSCIP will come to you.

Also, for anyone wondering, if you are not black you should be fine at KH8, just don't scuff anyone's shoes or get into anyone's business.

Ppbluesea21
07-31-18, 14:11
I thought almost everyone at KH8 offered BBFS. I think what could help is trying to come in the morning when they open up. That is when the real freaks are there. Most of the time if you whip junior out during a dance just point it towards their fun tunnel and ask how much? After discussions are concluded they'll just slip it in raw and let you CIP. In fact there have been times where the dancer out of nowhere attempted unsolicited BBFS during a normal dance without any mention of price. If you look like you'll tip and are not a cheap bastard the BBFSCIP will come to you.

Also, for anyone wondering, if you are not black you should be fine at KH8, just don't scuff anyone's shoes or get into anyone's business.Is this place Asian welcome?

Glck31
08-01-18, 03:13
Is this place Asian welcome?I'm asian and I stop by KH8 whenever I'm in the area. Never had any problems.

DarthRaider666
08-01-18, 09:03
I thought almost everyone at KH8 offered BBFS. I think what could help is trying to come in the morning when they open up. That is when the real freaks are there. Most of the time if you whip junior out during a dance just point it towards their fun tunnel and ask how much? After discussions are concluded they'll just slip it in raw and let you CIP. In fact there have been times where the dancer out of nowhere attempted unsolicited BBFS during a normal dance without any mention of price. If you look like you'll tip and are not a cheap bastard the BBFSCIP will come to you.

Also, for anyone wondering, if you are not black you should be fine at KH8, just don't scuff anyone's shoes or get into anyone's business.I wouldn't say almost everyone at KH8 offered BBFS, I would think maybe 25% do, maybe 50% if you are a well known regular. However, if you are willing to settle for CFS, then OK, then probably 75% would do that! Personally, I think anyone partaking in BBFSCIP, from a woman who serves it up as often as often as these dancers do, has a deathwish.

DarthRaider666
08-01-18, 09:17
Is this place Asian welcome?There used to be this one Asian dude who wore big coke bottle glasses who was kind of famous for being at both Starz and KH8. As far as I know nobody ever bothered him. I haven't seen him in a while though.

Its not a problem, but remember, KH8 is a black ghetto club. The Asians I know are a little too upscale for KH8. A better choice is Starz, unless the Asian really is kinda ghetto himself.

Jh6401
08-02-18, 09:18
I must not be a regular or look baller enough because last time I was trying asking this girl name Hazel for extras she rejected me, I was like whatever, she either don't trust me or is going to rip me off or both, save me $ from a ROB experience anyways.

Jh6401
08-02-18, 09:50
That girl Carmela is hottest in night shift, anyone had tried her? Night shift girls are harder to negotiate for extras?

Mr Sixty
08-02-18, 20:10
I must not be a regular or look baller enough because last time I was trying asking this girl name Hazel for extras she rejected me, I was like whatever, she either don't trust me or is going to rip me off or both, save me $ from a ROB experience anyways.Don't feel alone. I've been to KH8 a half-dozen times over several years, and never gotten a thing besides a good lap dance. For some reason, I have zero game in that club. I've been luckier at supposed low-mileage clubs.

SeanTime53
08-04-18, 07:21
Don't feel alone. I've been to KH8 a half-dozen times over several years, and never gotten a thing besides a good lap dance. For some reason, I have zero game in that club. I've been luckier at supposed low-mileage clubs.Daytime is simple and easy for action.

ThikBBHunter
08-04-18, 12:19
Daytime is simple and easy for action.How are weekends daytime?

JonathonJammer
08-04-18, 14:32
I must not be a regular or look baller enough because last time I was trying asking this girl name Hazel for extras she rejected me, I was like whatever, she either don't trust me or is going to rip me off or both, save me $ from a ROB experience anyways.Dude Hazel does give extras FS and BJ. Maybe your vibe with her wasn't right.

ThikBBHunter
08-04-18, 14:49
Dude Hazel does give extras FS and BJ. Maybe your vibe with her wasn't right.Are weekend daytime any good there?

SeanTime53
08-04-18, 18:42
How are weekends daytime?I only have gone M-F but weekends are likely the same. Only issue of daytime is that number of girls is low, but they always are good enough in my book.

ThikBBHunter
08-04-18, 21:23
I only have gone M-F but weekends are likely the same. Only issue of daytime is that number of girls is low, but they always are good enough in my book.Today I tried, found a really hot looking dancer. We went to the back and after I took jr out she reached for a cover. Soon as I ask about going without the cover thing went in a downward spiral. She said no to bare so covered up and started. Problem is that every few seconds she reach under to check the cover. A real biz kill. It was so distracting that after a while I just gave up and ended it. When we were walking out she told me she kept doing that because I asked about bare and wanted to make sure I didn't take it off. In response I told her that if I had been the type of person that would do that I wouldn't have asked. Anyhow, I guess next time I'll choose one that isn't so hot, that is more open to play. FYI there were 6 girls that I could see, most on the heavy side.

SeanTime53
08-05-18, 04:59
Today I tried, found a really hot looking dancer. We went to the back and after I took jr out she reached for a cover. Soon as I ask about going without the cover thing went in a downward spiral. She said no to bare so covered up and started. Problem is that every few seconds she reach under to check the cover. A real biz kill. It was so distracting that after a while I just gave up and ended it. When we were walking out she told me she kept doing that because I asked about bare and wanted to make sure I didn't take it off. In response I told her that if I had been the type of person that would do that I wouldn't have asked. Anyhow, I guess next time I'll choose one that isn't so hot, that is more open to play. FYI there were 6 girls that I could see, most on the heavy side.I've never asked for bb, most girls there go for covers, but some don't. Outside dates from there crew can get more adventurous. But from my experience in club play is more cost friendly and convenient.

Zeek123
08-18-18, 16:49
How do you guys think Saturday is for extras at kh8? I was thinking of going tonight but if its just a lot of women but not many extras then forget it. How about Sunday? Is that any better? I went on a Tuesday last week around 7 pm and got a decent dance from someone. Nothing crazy happened but she did give me her number so we could hang out outside of the club. I'm thinking that I might get more out of it if I just see her outside the club.

Jh6401
08-18-18, 23:38
How do you guys think Saturday is for extras at kh8? I was thinking of going tonight but if its just a lot of women but not many extras then forget it. How about Sunday? Is that any better? I went on a Tuesday last week around 7 pm and got a decent dance from someone. Nothing crazy happened but she did give me her number so we could hang out outside of the club. I'm thinking that I might get more out of it if I just see her outside the club.I think Sunday is the best time because it means usually the more desperate for money and ready are willing to work at that time otherwise they are too lazy to even bother, but I think you will have to go a couple times let them seen you before to make them feel more comfortable I think. Whats their logic not doing extras in the club but gave you their number?

Pasatroj
08-19-18, 00:32
How do you guys think Saturday is for extras at kh8? I was thinking of going tonight but if its just a lot of women but not many extras then forget it. How about Sunday? Is that any better? I went on a Tuesday last week around 7 pm and got a decent dance from someone. Nothing crazy happened but she did give me her number so we could hang out outside of the club. I'm thinking that I might get more out of it if I just see her outside the club.I usually go weekdays early, close to opening and get what ever I want. Daytime on weekend shouldn't be far off.

DarthRaider666
08-19-18, 15:37
I think Sunday is the best time because it means usually the more desperate for money and ready are willing to work at that time otherwise they are too lazy to even bother, but I think you will have to go a couple times let them seen you before to make them feel more comfortable I think.

I don't think the fact that a girl is working on Sunday means she's more desperate. If she is willing to go to work and give out BJs on Monday through Saturday, what's the big deal about doing it on Sunday?! In fact, one of my favorite memories was a girl at Starz, she used to come in on Sunday directly from church still wearing her church clothes. I remember seeing her walk through the door thinking, she might have been on her knees praying to the Lord about a half hour ago and in about another hour she's going to be in a booth with me, and on her knees again!

For me, Sunday during NFL games are always the best time! I always liked getting a little extra during halftime of the 1 o'clock games and then again during the halftime of the 5 o'clock game.

Whats their logic not doing extras in the club but gave you their number?Most of the girls I've ever talked to like to claim they don't do extras. (Except for me of course, or this is the first time she's ever done it, of course!) But when the manager comes and checks up on her booth activity, how does she explain that she was down on her knees and has jizz on her face? No such worries if you meet up at her place.

VisitUSA
08-20-18, 18:41
I had not visiting strip clubs for some time but I'm planning to visit one soon.

I had a variety of extras from good looking below 25 girls in the past at Bare Elegance, Jet Strip and Spearmint Rhino downtown and in the valley. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to share recent experience with extras at those clubs. If you prefer, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Tipisil
08-20-18, 22:45
I don't think the fact that a girl is working on Sunday means she's more desperate. If she is willing to go to work and give out BJs on Monday through Saturday, what's the big deal about doing it on Sunday?! In fact, one of my favorite memories was a girl at Starz, she used to come in on Sunday directly from church still wearing her church clothes. I remember seeing her walk through the door thinking, she might have been on her knees praying to the Lord about a half hour ago and in about another hour she's going to be in a booth with me, and on her knees again!

For me, Sunday during NFL games are always the best time! I always liked getting a little extra during halftime of the 1 o'clock games and then again during the halftime of the 5 o'clock game.

Most of the girls I've ever talked to like to claim they don't do extras. (Except for me of course, or this is the first time she's ever done it, of course!) But when the manager comes and checks up on her booth activity, how does she explain that she was down on her knees and has jizz on her face? No such worries if you meet up at her place.I'm going to KH8 tomorrow morning. How much money should I take with me? Just looking for some CBJ or BBBJ action, but want to have enough to get a dance and tip.

Jh6401
08-21-18, 04:57

Most of the girls I've ever talked to like to claim they don't do extras. (Except for me of course, or this is the first time she's ever done it, of course!) But when the manager comes and checks up on her booth activity, how does she explain that she was down on her knees and has jizz on her face? No such worries if you meet up at her place.I also go to Bare Elegance, Jet Strip and other clubs (in fact, my current favorite is Rio), so I am not a regular at any one club so the dancer usually trust me less to do extras, but going on Sunday is because is a "self selection" a filter so to speak of the more desperate and willing because its more inconvenient in most people's time usage that they usually have their own personnel errand, you have to flip your perspective 180 degree around, its the very exactly reason you like to come on Sunday at leisure, if these girls they're not at immediate financial needs for example rent is due or credit card bills, they wouldn't come, they would've stay home for leisure, but its because they need money quick that's why they dress up and come to the club sucking stranger dick. Most dancers I've encounter won't give number to customers to meet outside because it sounds unsafe.

Jh6401
08-21-18, 05:09
In fact, I've fucked porn actress Lavish Styles (goes by Carmella) and Lecher Brelle (goes by Peaches) at Starz last year (because that's the extent of my bad memory).

IFunnyTaker
08-21-18, 07:56
Went to Spearmint Rhino this Monday 2 hours before closing. This was my first time in this location so didn't know what to expect. The girls here are hot but are really rude at times. Anyways this pretty thin asian offers me a dance says VIP is 150 to 200 and that theres no cameras. So I was trying to negotiate a price she was very nervious and would look around at times says she will only do HJ for $200. I passed.

CrunchEazy
08-22-18, 10:57
I never been to stars. Is it similar to KH8?

I usually get BBBJ, cfs sometimes BBFS in KH8.

Anything like that in stars?

If so who should I see when there for good BBBJ BBFS action?

Reply here or Pm me to share / trade if available.

BranchDavidian
08-22-18, 13:16
I never been to stars. Is it similar to KH8?

I usually get BBBJ, cfs sometimes BBFS in KH8.

Anything like that in stars?

If so who should I see when there for good BBBJ BBFS action?

Reply here or Pm me to share / trade if available.You don't need a PM bro. Just walk in with some cash (the ATM there is ridiculous) and ask around. It's not a secret there. Just be cool and they will offer it up. The laps are cheap so if you don't get what you want after one or two, you can stop and go to the next one. Get some numbers and you can have some great outside the club fun. It's like the Hometown Buffet of ass. Not the best but it gets the job done and you don't have to pay out the ass. Good Luck Sir!

VisitUSA
08-22-18, 13:54
I never been to stars. Is it similar to KH8?You probably can get an idea by checking out their Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/starzla/?hl=en

Tipisil
08-22-18, 15:00
You probably can get an idea by checking out their Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/starzla/?hl=enChecked it out. Don't think I would eat the food though.

HowdyDoody32
08-22-18, 17:46
I'm going to KH8 tomorrow morning. How much money should I take with me? Just looking for some CBJ or BBBJ action, but want to have enough to get a dance and tip.Did ya score LOL? Enquiring minds want to know.

BoulderBoy
08-22-18, 19:44
What do you typically spend at these places. I only got a lap dance at KH8 once (with an unbelievably hot girl!) but I didn't have enough to more and now it's been a while. So, as an example, what would I expect to pay for a BJ? I know it's going to be less than Bare Elegance!

Tipisil
08-22-18, 22:18
Did ya score LOL? Enquiring minds want to know.Actually ended up going to a MP instead. I was reading some stuff and felt in the mood for asian.

Glck31
08-23-18, 00:45
What do you typically spend at these places. I only got a lap dance at KH8 once (with an unbelievably hot girl!) but I didn't have enough to more and now it's been a while. So, as an example, what would I expect to pay for a BJ? I know it's going to be less than Bare Elegance!Couple months ago when I was at KH8, she wanted $1 tip for full service. Then I paid for how many songs it took to get the job done. Try not to be too distracted and loose count of how many songs.

NewCleve
08-23-18, 02:48
Newer to SC scene, typically an AMP / escort guy.

What's the dress code at King Henry's? Should I wear basketball shorts (easy on off) or jeans (zipper pull out)?

JamesMcCoy692
08-24-18, 20:20
Did a quick stop at Rio tonight. Up on stage was this chick who was super fucking sexy. Sitting she looked good, but on stage. Daaaaaaamn! She moved so sexy and she had an ass plug the whole time. Her pussy was super freaking clean. No hair and no pussy lips just a fucking slit. It's funny because she sat there a cool 20 minutes not talking to anyone and no one paying any attention and then when she was on stage people were making it rain. When she came down I was going to ask for a dance but she had like two other dudes on her asking for a dance too. Her name PARSCILA. (I can't remember for sure but looking at the names on the roll call sheet that is the one that sounded closest to what the dj was calling her). I ended getting a lame dance from another girl whose name I can't remember either. She was a Latina with the cutest face I've ever seen but a soso a little too chunky body. Her dance was so lame. Half the dance she stood in front of me and shook her ass. She did dry hump me for a minute but then went back to just shaking her ass. She asked for a second and I told her it was good but I liked a little more contact. She offered full service in VIP after I told her that but said it would cost me $350! Hahaha! Fuck that! I went looking for that other chick but she was still giving lap dances. Shrugs. I wonder if that chick will let you play with her plug in the VIP? I think that'd be pretty fucking hot.

DarthRaider666
08-26-18, 13:46

What's the dress code at King Henry's? Should I wear basketball shorts (easy on off) or jeans (zipper pull out)?NO "gang attire". How is "gang attire" defined? Gang attire is like porn, you can't really "define" it, but you know it when you see it!

Sorry, no basketball shorts either.

HowdyDoody32
08-26-18, 15:12
I go to the bird commando-style with loose fitting gym shorts and gym shirt (polyester spandex blend, very breathable made by Everlast) and never have a problem. The girls say the prefer it because jeans are rough on their pussies. dress shirt and slacks are good too.

lots of places have a no hats and no beanies dress code though.

Member #5794
08-26-18, 21:18
I go to the bird commando-style with loose fitting gym shorts and gym shirt (polyester spandex blend, very breathable made by Everlast) and never have a problem. The girls say the prefer it because jeans are rough on their pussies. dress shirt and slacks are good too.

lots of places have a no hats and no beanies dress code though.Go to target, buy the cherokee brand (cherokee is the house brand of target, it used to be a real brand, but target took it over. It is quality shit) sweat pants. We call them PL pros. Pathetic loser for PL.

Mr Sixty
08-29-18, 13:00
In the past, 4 Play was the club in town where you could see the guaranteed most gorgeous dancers. Mileage was non-existent, but if you wanted eye candy, it was the best game in town.

Is that still true?

If a guy just wants to see super-pretty women on stage, which are the best clubs?

Crazy Girls in Hollywood shows a lot of gorgeous women on their IG page, but they are mostly the big, fake-booty types. Plan B used to be decent, but I don't think they had laps at all. Bare Elegance used to be the second best nude club to 4 Play, but last time I was there, I was unimpressed.

I assume at this point in time, no clubs are pushing air dances, but are the laps totally lame, or at least a little contact?

If anyone has checked out 4 Play in the past year, I'd really like to hear about it. If you think other clubs are competitive, I'd like to hear about that, too.

So many of the clubs seem to just be hiring girl-next-door types and hood rats (of all ethnicities), which is fine, but every once in a while, I just want to be amazed.

VisitUSA
08-29-18, 14:33
In the past, 4 Play was the club in town where you could see the guaranteed most gorgeous dancers. Mileage was non-existent, but if you wanted eye candy, it was the best game in town.

Is that still true?

If a guy just wants to see super-pretty women on stage, which are the best clubs?

Crazy Girls in Hollywood shows a lot of gorgeous women on their IG page, but they are mostly the big, fake-booty types. Plan B used to be decent, but I don't think they had laps at all. Bare Elegance used to be the second best nude club to 4 Play, but last time I was there, I was unimpressed.

I assume at this point in time, no clubs are pushing air dances, but are the laps totally lame, or at least a little contact?

If anyone has checked out 4 Play in the past year, I'd really like to hear about it. If you think other clubs are competitive, I'd like to hear about that, too.

So many of the clubs seem to just be hiring girl-next-door types and hood rats (of all ethnicities), which is fine, but every once in a while, I just want to be amazed.Crazy Girls in Hollywood: I have not gone there for a long long time, but there were very good looking dancers before. I made the mistake of going to Seventh Veil recently, as it was on my way, and there was not a single dancer that I fancied (not even a little bit).

I have been considering Plan B and 4 Play, but neither are convenient for me, so I was waiting to read good reviews and, maybe, some dancer recommendations.

Bare Elegance: I have not been there for a while and I am planning to go soon. I always find a few dancers that I like.

My other 2 options would be the Spearmint Rhino in Van Nuys and the one downtown. One or two nice girls at those clubs, once in while.

HatchMan2132
08-29-18, 22:31

Is that still true?

So many of the clubs seem to just be hiring girl-next-door types and hood rats (of all ethnicities), which is fine, but every once in a while, I just want to be amazed.I was at 4 play about a year or so ago. Can confirm it's full of hottie. Was there for my bachelor party, got a 3 song dance for 90 from a buddy. She put my hands on her boobs, butt, etc. Rubbed me through the pants a little bit that was it. Super hot though. I wouldn't expect much mileage there unless you have a lot of cash to offer for out all after theyre off, and even then, most probably wouldn't. I'd venture a guess in the $500 range if you're good looking. The place was pretty busy.

Willie23
08-30-18, 14:02
I was at 4 play about a year or so ago. Can confirm it's full of hottie. Was there for my bachelor party, got a 3 song dance for 90 from a buddy. She put my hands on her boobs, butt, etc. Rubbed me through the pants a little bit that was it. Super hot though. I wouldn't expect much mileage there unless you have a lot of cash to offer for out all after theyre off, and even then, most probably wouldn't. I'd venture a guess in the $500 range if you're good looking. The place was pretty busy.The experience that cemented my opinion of 4 Play was over 10 years ago when I was visiting late afternoon, and some guy repeated at least every 10 minutes that he had just sold his company for $4 million. I probably would go there if I had a big lottery win, as the women are easily the hottest in SoCal, but are used to real baller customers.

KingOfFours
09-01-18, 14:14
You don't need a PM bro. Just walk in with some cash (the ATM there is ridiculous) and ask around. It's not a secret there. Just be cool and they will offer it up. The laps are cheap so if you don't get what you want after one or two, you can stop and go to the next one. Get some numbers and you can have some great outside the club fun. It's like the Hometown Buffet of ass. Not the best but it gets the job done and you don't have to pay out the ass. Good Luck Sir!What's the situation like at Henry VIII? Is there any privacy while fucking them in there, or what? Which girls will fuck raw in there (daytime) and how much? I'm unfamiliar with the clubs in LA, but I can return the favor with info on some BBFS escorts, if you like.

CincyGuy123
09-01-18, 17:19
What's the situation like at Henry VIII? Is there any privacy while fucking them in there, or what? Which girls will fuck raw in there (daytime) and how much? I'm unfamiliar with the clubs in LA, but I can return the favor with info on some BBFS escorts, if you like.KH8 is undefeated. I actually don't anything about BB I wouldn't do it but I'm sure if you go in the daytime you can negotiate it with someone. I've been twice the first time I was offered extras and the next time I knew to just ask. Last time I was there I got FS for 80 from a sexy blonde hair girl named Madeline I think her name was. All the girls there are black if not 95 percent. As far as privacy there are two private dance areas one behind the dj and another on the other side. The one behind the DJ has like 3 booths next to each other so if you're fucking while someone's getting a dance next to you they will hear it but the thing about daytime is that is rare. You will usually be the only person in your area and you can do what you need to do. No security guards checking or anything like that. On the other side there is a thin curtain separating you from the crowd which is see through from your side but they can't see you. It's kind of cool actually.

CincyGuy123
09-05-18, 15:21
KH8 is my go to spot but are there any clubs where I can get extras from white girls?

Utwogood
09-08-18, 19:15
KH8 is my go to spot but are there any clubs where I can get extras from white girls?Were you interested in The Paris House Modeling Studio in West Hollywood? I am not from Cali nor do I live there, but when I went there I did FIV / FIO with a "model" in her mid-20's. DATY / DATO was offered but I didn't partake.

BlaneJames
09-10-18, 11:32
Were you interested in The Paris House Modeling Studio in West Hollywood? I am not from Cali nor do I live there, but when I went there I did FIV / FIO with a "model" in her mid-20's. DATY / DATO was offered but I didn't partake.Does anyone know how it is now? I used to drive by that place when I would go to Momo or Bebe in the area, but never thought much of it. I've been to Eros, but felt like it wasn't worth it there. Is Paris House any different?

OhHellYeah
09-18-18, 18:22
Does anyone know how it is now? I used to drive by that place when I would go to Momo or Bebe in the area, but never thought much of it. I've been to Eros, but felt like it wasn't worth it there. Is Paris House any different?Took one for the team today. At noon there were 2 girls in there both at least in their 40's. Both looked like MILFs with long hair, big fake tits and sexy lingerie on. One was white the other latina. I went for the latina. . 4 for like twenty minutes then they negotiate tip after you get the room with them. The rooms have little pleather couches and the walls are all covered with pornography. The whole place looks like it should be condemned. The dancers won't touch you or let you touch them unless you tip. I tipped the lower amount she offered and ended up with a vigorous HJ while I got to go to town with my mouth on her tits which turned out to be mostly natural after all. I ended up fingering her a little and even DATY for a minute, came in a paper towel and then was on my way. She never said anything to me like did you cum yet but the whole thing felt rushed. AMPs are a much better deal in my opinion. And there's two of those in the very same block as this place.

Gureezmo
09-19-18, 02:27
First time to kh8 on recent Sat night. Not sure why I was expecting something nicer when I walked in. Place is about as grimy inside as it looks from the outside. Walked toward the bar and was grabbed from behind before I could order a drink. She told me she was going to take care of me and pulled me to come sit down with her on bench near stage. Hesitated for a second but there was no other place to sit so I went with it. We watched and tipped the dancers on stage together and I came to the conclusion that she was probably the hottest one there. Bought her a couple drinks and had some boring conversation. She asked me for a dance and I asked how dances worked here, thinking it would lead to extra talk. She only told me they were $17/ dance. I told her I wanted to see her on stage first. As she got up for her stage dance she asked if we would "do some business" after she finished. I said yes, knowing, but not really knowing, what she meant. After her dance we headed to the booth and I sat down. She immediately told me to take my dick out. Slid my pants down and she began CBJ. Sucked my balls nicely as well. After a minute she asked if I wanted her to sit on it. Before I could answer she said "no, do me from behind, I really like that. " So I stood up and took her from behind. Pounded her good and stuck a finger tip up her ass as well. After a couple minutes I sat back down and had her sit on me. Finger back in ass and titty in my mouth. Busted shortly after. I was a little uncertain what was going to happen next because we didn't have any discussion about extras or tips to that point. She asked for $$ plus to pay the DJ for the dances. I told her that was too much. I gave her $. 8 and she pays for the dances. She seemed good with that which was a relief because that's all I had left. Probably should have got out with less damage but hey it was a first run. Afterwards, I didn't want leave right away so I sat back down. Another girl came up to me and asked if someone else had already got to me tonight. I said yes. She asked if I was up for another round. I said no. Haha. Left afterwards.

HapaBoy86
09-19-18, 04:49
Took one for the team today. At noon there were 2 girls in there both at least in their 40's. Both looked like MILFs with long hair, big fake tits and sexy lingerie on. One was white the other latina. I went for the latina. . 4 for like twenty minutes then they negotiate tip after you get the room with them. The rooms have little pleather couches and the walls are all covered with pornography. The whole place looks like it should be condemned. The dancers won't touch you or let you touch them unless you tip. I tipped the lower amount she offered and ended up with a vigorous HJ while I got to go to town with my mouth on her tits which turned out to be mostly natural after all. I ended up fingering her a little and even DATY for a minute, came in a paper towel and then was on my way. She never said anything to me like did you cum yet but the whole thing felt rushed. AMPs are a much better deal in my opinion. And there's two of those in the very same block as this place.WHat was the damage for the HJ and paper towel release?

BoulderBoy
09-19-18, 21:18
Thought I'd check out KH8 for the second time. First time was about a year ago and I did meet a couple pretty hot girls. Both were day shifts. Today, I walked out soon after I arrived because I didn't want the awkwardness of a fat chick coming to say hello and rubbing my junk while I strain a smile. There were two women, a fat chick and a thick chick. What days are best and who's hot?

AdamEve7
09-19-18, 23:37
First time to kh8 on recent Sat night. Not sure why I was expecting something nicer when I walked in. Place is about as grimy inside as it looks from the outside. Walked toward the bar and was grabbed from behind before I could order a drink. She told me she was going to take care of me and pulled me to come sit down with her on bench near stage. Hesitated for a second but there was no other place to sit so I went with it. We watched and tipped the dancers on stage together and I came to the conclusion that she was probably the hottest one there. Bought her a couple drinks and had some boring conversation. She asked me for a dance and I asked how dances worked here, thinking it would lead to extra talk. She only told me they were $17/ dance. I told her I wanted to see her on stage first. As she got up for her stage dance she asked if we would "do some business" after she finished. I said yes, knowing, but not really knowing, what she meant. After her dance we headed to the booth and I sat down. She immediately told me to take my dick out. Slid my pants down and she began CBJ. Sucked my balls nicely as well. After a minute she asked if I wanted her to sit on it. Before I could answer she said "no, do me from behind, I really like that. " So I stood up and took her from behind. Pounded her good and stuck a finger tip up her ass as well. After a couple minutes I sat back down and had her sit on me. Finger back in ass and titty in my mouth. Busted shortly after. I was a little uncertain what was going to happen next because we didn't have any discussion about extras or tips to that point. She asked for $$ plus to pay the DJ for the dances. I told her that was too much. I gave her $. 8 and she pays for the dances. She seemed good with that which was a relief because that's all I had left. Probably should have got out with less damage but hey it was a first run. Afterwards, I didn't want leave right away so I sat back down. Another girl came up to me and asked if someone else had already got to me tonight. I said yes. She asked if I was up for another round. I said no. Haha. Left afterwards.How much was total damage? . 8 = $80?

PornCock69
09-20-18, 11:16
How much was total damage? . 8 = $80?I think he means $. 8 = 180.

Crimsonquiggs
09-20-18, 21:26
Took one for the team today. At noon there were 2 girls in there both at least in their 40's. Both looked like MILFs with long hair, big fake tits and sexy lingerie on. One was white the other latina. I went for the latina. . 4 for like twenty minutes then they negotiate tip after you get the room with them. The rooms have little pleather couches and the walls are all covered with pornography. The whole place looks like it should be condemned. The dancers won't touch you or let you touch them unless you tip. I tipped the lower amount she offered and ended up with a vigorous HJ while I got to go to town with my mouth on her tits which turned out to be mostly natural after all. I ended up fingering her a little and even DATY for a minute, came in a paper towel and then was on my way. She never said anything to me like did you cum yet but the whole thing felt rushed. AMPs are a much better deal in my opinion. And there's two of those in the very same block as this place.Thanks for the report -- always wanted to see this place. What's the setup like in there? Is there a MMS-esque person who you pay up front? Assuming they did a lineup.

Despite you saying it should be condemned, my interest is piqued.

OhHellYeah
09-22-18, 16:15
Thanks for the report -- always wanted to see this place. What's the setup like in there? Is there a MMS-esque person who you pay up front? Assuming they did a lineup.

Despite you saying it should be condemned, my interest is piqued.Nothing like a MMS, the two girls that were working you could literally see right into their change room where they were putting makeup on. They just walked out and said here's the deal and which one of us do you want.

It really wasn't worth it. I paid a bit less than I usually do at AMP for FS with an uber hot younger Latina or Korean girl and it wasn't even close to that.

Tiger Guy X
09-28-18, 11:49

What's the dress code at King Henry's? Should I wear basketball shorts (easy on off) or jeans (zipper pull out)?I've not been on in a minute so just seeing this post. I've stated in the past on this board when I lived in another state, but my "secret" that I found out accidentally years ago when I used to have to dress more business / business casual for work and stopped by a strip club one day after work when I was wearing dress pants is that anything polyester is great as it's a very thin and breathable material so it's probably the next best thing to being naked especially if you go commando which I do (not just to strip clubs but in my everyday life since I was 19 . And I'm late 30's now LOL). Anyways since I found out polyester is a good material I now always wear casual shorts that are made of polyester when I go to strip clubs (of course I now only own polyester shorts just because I prefer the thin breathable material). Also being they're shorts they provide easy access for a girl to reach up your pants and grab junior (which they often do with me). Throw on a nice polo shirt and you're all set for the vast most clubs.

FirstTry
10-05-18, 20:44
What are some of Mr. Kim clubs that have white dancers.

DreamFreez
10-11-18, 13:37
Alright,

I have done COI, OC clubs.

Girls in COI are very direct and things happen. Paradise is dirty but Junior is very Happy! Synn has a lot of stuck up dancers but expensive.

OC is alright, hit and a miss, I know this one homely chick who was in nursing school and got knocked up by some dude because she allowed BB one night. She quit. Also this one chick who is super rich in Newport worked in one of the clubs so she could get some $ to get tittle job and her Truck!

Now, I want to try out clubs in Hollywood.

In almost every movie, tv series and video games, Hollywood clubs are known for VIP, bouncers and dress code.

I want to try out these places, Seventh Veil and some other clubs in Hollywood and sunset.

How good is the VIP, are they like Paradise with 100% success rate? Or GPS?

What's the mileage like, in paradise, you can make out and this one time I got a BJ on the couch dance and not VIP.

How strict are the bouncers, do they clock your dances?

Any other tips appreciated.

Lovergrrl
10-11-18, 20:32
What are some of Mr. Kim clubs that have white dancers.There are a few white dancers at all of his clubs, but compared to the sheer quantity of latinas they are rare. Synn has a few good ones. Satin has a few of you want to also get your drink on. Even Rio, Paradise and SynnVN have a few. But if you are looking for a club of his that is predominantly white you'd be out of luck.

Mr Sixty
10-11-18, 20:52
As Chris Rock famously said, "There's no sex in the Champagne Room. " Hollywood clubs are, and have always been, some of the worst clubs for anything but eye candy.

Seventh Veil is the worst of the worst. Supposedly run by the Russian mob, it is purely a tourist clip joint, and the only mileage there is the traffic going by on Sunset.

Jumbo's Clown Room is a place to go and hang out with poets, artists, and sensitive Burner chicks. If you try for mileage there, you may end up as a poster child for #MeToo.

Crazy Girls is for hipster guys and girls. However, a friend of a friend of mine is rumored to have gotten a BJ there, but it cost him $300.

Cheetah's I have also heard rumors of high mileage at high cost.

The Body Shop is also hit-or-miss mileage wise. I have heard wild stories about extras there, but I also saw a story about a tourist who took a girl back to his hotel room and got ripped off by giving her money to buy coke. However, I will say, one of the most beautiful dancers I ever met danced at the Body Shop, so maybe worth going if they are still that gorgeous.

The other Hollywood places are completely off my radar, so I assume they are completely dead, or clip joints, or worse. If you check out some clubs and find anything different, please let us know.

Good luck!

Alright,

I have done COI, OC clubs.

Girls in COI are very direct and things happen. Paradise is dirty but Junior is very Happy! Synn has a lot of stuck up dancers but expensive.

OC is alright, hit and a miss, I know this one homely chick who was in nursing school and got knocked up by some dude because she allowed BB one night. She quit. Also this one chick who is super rich in Newport worked in one of the clubs so she could get some $ to get tittle job and her Truck!

Now, I want to try out clubs in Hollywood.

In almost every movie, tv series and video games, Hollywood clubs are known for VIP, bouncers and dress code.

I want to try out these places, Seventh Veil and some other clubs in Hollywood and sunset.

How good is the VIP, are they like Paradise with 100% success rate? Or GPS?

What's the mileage like, in paradise, you can make out and this one time I got a BJ on the couch dance and not VIP.

How strict are the bouncers, do they clock your dances?

Any other tips appreciated.

DreamFreez
10-11-18, 22:06
No that I know how it is, I can prepare myself!

But there has to be something happening, it’s Hollywood! Maybe it’s very expensive! I bet none of these good looking chicks want this job to make 60 an hour dancing on strangers!

The Camel
10-12-18, 01:16
No that I know how it is, I can prepare myself!

But there has to be something happening, its Hollywood! Maybe its very expensive! I bet none of these good looking chicks want this job to make 60 an hour dancing on strangers!I have lived on the edge of Hollywood for 35 years and can attest that it is nothing but misery, freaks, desperation, tourists desperate to find the Hollywood that you are imagining, faux glitter, fantasy and mythology. There is nothing ABOVE GROUND that is real for mongers in Hollywood other than a few mostly Thai rub and tugs. Listen to what Mr. Sixty is telling you about the so-called strip clubs which actually with the exception of Deja Vu, are what my friend calls "no-strip clubs". That is, Bikini Clubs but most girls in the likes of Jumbos, Cheetahs, Crazy Girls wearing much more than bikinis. These are really local hipster booze bars with fully clothed pole dancing so the hipsters can feel like they are out there on the edge more than in the dive bars without pole dancing. Oh yeah - 7th Veil is like Deja Vu, nude and lame as they come.

Mr Sixty
10-12-18, 17:56
I love your description. Sorry that it concurs so tightly with my own findings.

DreemFreez, if you are determined to check it out, try Body Shop, and then the club on La Cienega south of Sunset, which is now Synn Beverly Hills. I think you are most likely to luck out at either of those clubs, and have ZERO chance elsewhere, unless you want to drop a ridiculous sum of money.

I have lived on the edge of Hollywood for 35 years and can attest that it is nothing but misery, freaks, desperation, tourists desperate to find the Hollywood that you are imagining, faux glitter, fantasy and mythology. There is nothing ABOVE GROUND that is real for mongers in Hollywood other than a few mostly Thai rub and tugs. Listen to what Mr. Sixty is telling you about the so-called strip clubs which actually with the exception of Deja Vu, are what my friend calls "no-strip clubs". That is, Bikini Clubs but most girls in the likes of Jumbos, Cheetahs, Crazy Girls wearing much more than bikinis. These are really local hipster booze bars with fully clothed pole dancing so the hipsters can feel like they are out there on the edge more than in the dive bars without pole dancing. Oh yeah - 7th Veil is like Deja Vu, nude and lame as they come.

MooseNuckle
10-15-18, 02:52
Last week I was KH8, as usual this place was dark and full ebony ladies with large butts and longer legs. For those of you who care this asked for an Old Fashioned and the bartender didn't know how to make it.

The club seemed kind of empty for a Friday night, about 10 guys, maybe 8 girls. This one girl who's ass I'd been staring for the last 10 minutes must have felt my male gaze crawling up her butt because she turned around and came my way, I was ready to asker for a lap dance but on closer inspection I had to decline. Her ass looked so great because her lumbar lordosis made it stick out that far back, unfortunately it has the added effect that it also make her belly hang out there in the middle on nowhere, and it really turns me off.

Next I met Checkers. Checkers had an afro with big curls, b-cups, nice ass, and long legs. Her face was also not bad. She had just come into her shift when she sat next to me. She was probably really high, but she was mellow and nice to talk to. She didn't try to sell me on a dance or anything else. About 20 minutes into our conversation I found myself playing with her tits and other parts of her without spending a dime. Give the mileage I was getting I asked for a dance.

As we were making our way to the booth the DJ stopped us, and told her she couldn't go because she was dancing next. Cockblocking son of a *****!

I sat back on the bench while Checkers did her thing on the pole, unfortunately not my pole. 3 songs later she came back and sat next to me, tired and drenched in sweat. I should have called it off then because it only got worse.

She wanted to take a break and after 5 minutes she excused herself to the bathroom and dry herself. When she came back we finally made it to the booth were she danced for bit, let me suck on those things and then proceeded with the most mediocre BJ ever which seemed to go forever. I motioned her to get on top and somehow she seemed to have the hardest time going in past the tip. She tried sitting on it facing me, turned around, again just the head, did this thing with one leg up one leg down and she just couldn't 'get comfortable'. Keep in mind that time is going by and the songs are adding up, so after the 3rd song I told her to stop.

On the way out the DJ wanted money for 4 songs, I said 3, he looked at her and she agreed, he looked a bit suspicious but didn't argue with me.

Made my way to western where I found a WSW. Bleached blonde hair, glasses, and a little black dress. She looked good. She asked for 1 but countered with. 8 and off we went. She had really tricky legs like she hand shaved in a couple of days same with the puss. She was actually not bad, tight and went but just as I was getting in the rythm she got on the phone to talk to someone. Total mood killer, boner killer.

I dropped her off still with blue balls.

Made my way to fig and around slauson I saw this BSW with big tits waving at me, by the time I made it around the block she had those things about ready for me too see.

Now, this isn't the type of girl I go for, she was a total BBBW but the blue balls were in control now. We agreed on. 4 for a BBBJ. We parked, I pulled my dick out, she got in position to start sucking and then she stopped "I can't do it" . I'm like, I already paid, you agreed to this, now do it. She got in position again and she was so close to the tip I could feel her warm breath surround the head when she said no again, she just couldn't. She said look fuck my titties and on come on my face. I almost took her up on it except I didn't want to risk getting my car full of jizz. Then she said ok let just fuck then. She spread legs and opened her pussy lips and kept begging for me to fuck her. I just couldn't do it, she dint look that clean. So I told her to turn around and that I was going to jerk off and come on her ass, she agreed, and I did.

Blue balls be gone. What an expensive fucking night!!

The Camel
10-15-18, 23:04
Last week I was KH8, as usual this place was dark and full ebony ladies with large butts and longer legs. For those of you who care this asked for an Old Fashioned and the bartender didn't know how to make it.

The club seemed kind of empty for a Friday night, about 10 guys, maybe 8 girls. This one girl who's ass I'd been staring for the last 10 minutes must have felt my male gaze crawling up her butt because she turned around and came my way, I was ready to asker for a lap dance but on closer inspection I had to decline. Her ass looked so great because her lumbar lordosis made it stick out that far back, unfortunately it has the added effect that it also make her belly hang out there in the middle on nowhere, and it really turns me off.

Next I met Checkers. Checkers had an afro with big curls, b-cups, nice ass, and long legs. Her face was also not bad. She had just come into her shift when she sat next to me. She was probably really high, but she was mellow and nice to talk to. She didn't try to sell me on a dance or anything else. About 20 minutes into our conversation I found myself playing with her tits and other parts of her without spending a dime. Give the mileage I was getting I asked for a dance.

As we were making our way to the booth the DJ stopped us, and told her she couldn't go because she was dancing next. Cockblocking son of a *****!

I sat back on the bench while Checkers did her thing on the pole, unfortunately not my pole. 3 songs later she came back and sat next to me, tired and drenched in sweat. I should have called it off then because it only got worse.

She wanted to take a break and after 5 minutes she excused herself to the bathroom and dry herself. When she came back we finally made it to the booth were she danced for bit, let me suck on those things and then proceeded with the most mediocre BJ ever which seemed to go forever. I motioned her to get on top and somehow she seemed to have the hardest time going in past the tip. She tried sitting on it facing me, turned around, again just the head, did this thing with one leg up one leg down and she just couldn't 'get comfortable'. Keep in mind that time is going by and the songs are adding up, so after the 3rd song I told her to stop.

On the way out the DJ wanted money for 4 songs, I said 3, he looked at her and she agreed, he looked a bit suspicious but didn't argue with me.

Made my way to western where I found a WSW. Bleached blonde hair, glasses, and a little black dress. She looked good. She asked for 1 but countered with. 8 and off we went. She had really tricky legs like she hand shaved in a couple of days same with the puss. She was actually not bad, tight and went but just as I was getting in the rythm she got on the phone to talk to someone. Total mood killer, boner killer.

I dropped her off still with blue balls.

Made my way to fig and around slauson I saw this BSW with big tits waving at me, by the time I made it around the block she had those things about ready for me too see.

Now, this isn't the type of girl I go for, she was a total BBBW but the blue balls were in control now. We agreed on. 4 for a BBBJ. We parked, I pulled my dick out, she got in position to start sucking and then she stopped "I can't do it" . I'm like, I already paid, you agreed to this, now do it. She got in position again and she was so close to the tip I could feel her warm breath surround the head when she said no again, she just couldn't. She said look fuck my titties and on come on my face. I almost took her up on it except I didn't want to risk getting my car full of jizz. Then she said ok let just fuck then. She spread legs and opened her pussy lips and kept begging for me to fuck her. I just couldn't do it, she dint look that clean. So I told her to turn around and that I was going to jerk off and come on her ass, she agreed, and I did.

Blue balls be gone. What an expensive fucking night!!Cool that you can walk away from this cluster fuck of accumulated bad beats feeling dinged mostly because of how "expensive" it was. You have the strong composure to get through a monger crash dive. And very entertainingly told with dark humor. Thanks for sharing.

MightyMouse34
11-07-18, 20:29
Looking for recommendations on club with mostly white / latina dancers prefer full nude. Hook a visiting monger up.

Crimsonquiggs
11-08-18, 01:23
I've always wondered. Are the customers just as ebony as the ladies? I wouldn't doubt that I'm one the whitest guy on this site, so curious if I'd be completely out of place at KH8.

The Camel
11-08-18, 04:21
I've always wondered. Are the customers just as ebony as the ladies? I wouldn't doubt that I'm one the whitest guy on this site, so curious if I'd be completely out of place at KH8.CQ, color of the crowd, or lack thereof, is not an issue even if the majority of customers are black. You won't get a 2nd glance or bad attitude from anyone and the dancers will love you and your money as much as any good customer in the house. I haven't been visiting KH8 and Starz for years, but I was a quasi-regular for a couple of years and always got great treatment. During the night shifts there was usually a number of white patrons as pale as me in the house along with asians, latinos, et al. It was a fun chill scene. I imagine nothing has changed unless you have an orange face, a pompous blonde pompadour and are wearing a tie that hangs below your crotch.

Tiger Guy X
11-13-18, 15:52
CQ, color of the crowd, or lack thereof, is not an issue even if the majority of customers are black. You won't get a 2nd glance or bad attitude from anyone and the dancers will love you and your money as much as any good customer in the house. I haven't been visiting KH8 and Starz for years, but I was a quasi-regular for a couple of years and always got great treatment. During the night shifts there was usually a number of white patrons as pale as me in the house along with asians, latinos, et al. It was a fun chill scene. I imagine nothing has changed unless you have an orange face, a pompous blonde pompadour and are wearing a tie that hangs below your crotch.I still have yet to check out this club myself. However, I can tell you as a black guy that has lived in Atlanta that whenever I would check out the "black" strip clubs and a white guy especially but the same goes for Asian, Middle Eastern, or etc came in the black dancers would flock to them like flies to manure. Any dancer that knows anything should always recognize that if your club predominantly has dancers of "x" race and mostly customers of "x" race then any customer that comes in that's of "why", "z", or etc race must really be interested in girls of "x". Kind of like when I lived in Miami and I'd go to the more neighborhood / hole-in-the-wall type Cuban clubs where almost all the dancers and customers were Cuban and here I am a black guy I was definitely there because I was into Cuban / Latin women and they should hit me up to empty my wallet LOL.

Lovergrrl
11-15-18, 11:05
Anyone wana get a escort or go to the same massage therapist tomorrow pm me if you wana be inside a tight pussy with me dick 2 dick no homo just hardcore pounding till we creampie her, Hit me up with a number don't contact if you don't have a number I can reach you st I'm looking to do this ASAP tomorrow.I guarantee this isn't going to happen in any stripclub VIP room. Wrong section.

HowdyDoody32
11-15-18, 14:32
Why not? There used to be an older spinner Hungarian blonde at the bird a couple years ago. I've read crazier stories on BI, including chicks scatting on guys. Too bad they tossed me from that site for not writing reviews often enough lmfao. Buncha elitist high-rolling bastards hahaha.

Lovergrrl
11-15-18, 21:59
Why not? There used to be an older spinner Hungarian blonde at the bird a couple years ago. I've read crazier stories on BI, including chicks scatting on guys. Too bad they tossed me from that site for not writing reviews often enough lmfao. Buncha elitist high-rolling bastards hahaha.They aren't going to let 2 guys in to share a VIP room. That ends it right there. I'm sure the OP could find an escort willing to do a DP, but it's just not going to happen at a stripclub.

TenMan
11-30-18, 03:06
Anyone know any cute lightskin black girls?? I'm referring to the ones that look biracial (super light) like Alicia Keys and Drake LOL.

I got tired of darkskin black girls, been having them all my life.

Lovergrrl
11-30-18, 10:40
Anyone know any cute lightskin black girls?? I'm referring to the ones that look biracial (super light) like Alicia Keys and Drake LOL.

I got tired of darkskin black girls, been having them all my life.They usually have a good selection of AA dancers at Rio, of all skin color shades.

Ruger94
12-01-18, 18:05
They aren't going to let 2 guys in to share a VIP room. That ends it right there. I'm sure the OP could find an escort willing to do a DP, but it's just not going to happen at a stripclub.In the old days of VIP Showgirls in Noho, they allowed 2 guys to enter the VIP with just 1 dancer. It was an actual separate room with a door, located upstairs with 2 sofas and a mini-stage. It was "great" until LAPD Vice forced them to make changes some years ago in addition to the installation of the cameras.

TheBigMac
12-02-18, 13:21
Popped into Body Shop last night around 2 am. Tener to get in with tons of women of all ethnicities working. Grabbed a few topless dances for. 25 and a nude for. 60. The girls were super chill and down to have fun. It's possible to play around before and sometimes a little after you song starts / ends. FIV, hardwood floors in all dances. Nut busting extras def possible in VIP, but that starts at 2 Benjamins.

Lightning6
12-03-18, 14:47
I've only been to a strip club once. I wanted to know where's the best place to fuck a stripper in a club. Me and some friends are going, pm or reply would be cool.

Ppbluesea21
12-03-18, 17:21
I've only been to a strip club once. I wanted to know where's the best place to fuck a stripper in a club. Me and some friends are going, pm or reply would be cool.Please pm me too. Thanks a lot. Very appreciated.

Lovergrrl
12-03-18, 22:58
Go to Tropical Lei.

You're welcome.

Christophe1
12-04-18, 01:33
Go to Tropical Lei.

You're welcome.Hey girl,

So, now that you are here, what gets you off?

My girlfriend is too easy, and things have gone South, quickly. I hate the fast cummers. Even when I slow things DOwn. Not enough. I want hours of sex.

Not, cheap super fast quickness.

Maybe, your advice, is the revelation?

Best.

The Camel
12-04-18, 02:52
Go to Tropical Lei.

You're welcome.Ha Ha! This answer has been the right one since the mid-1990's. A few things don't change.

WhoreMaster 91
12-04-18, 06:21
I've only been to a strip club once. I wanted to know where's the best place to fuck a stripper in a club. Me and some friends are going, pm or reply would be cool.Don't bother with the clubs here, theres only 1 answer Tijuana Mexico.

HowdyDoody32
12-04-18, 14:45
I agree with TL. Paradise is ok if you like your chicks with meat lmao.

GlennSon
12-05-18, 03:47
If my girl wants me to take her to a club and I'm staying in Van Nuys, where is best? Like to be able to have some drinks get some dances and show her a good time.

Thanks for ideas.

Lovergrrl
12-05-18, 10:39
If my girl wants me to take her to a club and I'm staying in Van Nuys, where is best? Like to be able to have some drinks get some dances and show her a good time.

Thanks for ideas.The bulk of clubs in the VN area are nude which means no booze. Your best bet would probably be Dames n Games, a topless joint on Raymer. You'll be able to kick back with some drinks for you and your girl. Just don't expect too much attention from the dancers since they aren't particularly couples friendly.

PlayerN818
12-05-18, 10:47
The bulk of clubs in the VN area are nude which means no booze. Your best bet would probably be Dames n Games, a topless joint on Raymer. You'll be able to kick back with some drinks for you and your girl. Just don't expect too much attention from the dancers since they aren't particularly couples friendly.Hey Lovergrl,

What is the vibe if your flying solo at D&G? Can one expect a handy?

CubsFan6012
12-05-18, 14:02
Does anyone know what versace_dreamz is? They seem like a group that takes over clubs like deja Vu and crazy girls and turns them into clubs with alcohol bottle service and reserved seating like a club with reserving tables in the range of $300-$2 k and up? Has anyone ever gone to these clubs on those nights and explain how it works? Do they offer lap dances?

I can't seem to find anything on this.

Thanks.

Lovergrrl
12-05-18, 23:40
Hey Lovergrl,

What is the vibe if your flying solo at D&G? Can one expect a handy?Yup, tho it heavily depends on the girl.

Many of us are so used to places like TL & the COI clubs that we forget what a challenge it can be at other more "subtle" places.

Altho the lap dance areas aren't that private I did score some action from an AA cutie named Chyna a few months ago. Bought 3 or 4 $20 bikini dances and had her top down and got to do some nice feeding. Got a fem handy and tipped her $40. Not bad for a slow day at a topless joint!

Sith066
12-08-18, 14:40
Better price for extras and selection of girls. At paradise or tropical lei? I haven't been to many clubs just dames and games and S Rhino.

Lovergrrl
12-09-18, 00:31
Better price for extras and selection of girls. At paradise or tropical lei? I haven't been to many clubs just dames and games and S Rhino.Paradise has better pricing but the dancers tend to be mostly on the large size, tho there are a few average and thin girls there. Extras are readily available and there are bargains galore as long as you're not too picky on what the girl looks like. Paradise also has alot more dancers on any given shift than TL.

TL has some lookers, but with a choice of either single topless dances out on the main floor or a fixed 3 song VIP for $120 there aren't as many dance options. But extras in the back are a virtual guarantee and tips there won't break the bank, same as Paradise. But unlike the fixed 15 or 20 minute VIP's at Paradise, the meter will keep running at TL so if you go over the 3 song VIP it is $40 for each additional song. I'd recommend trying each club since they both have pros & cons, and sticking with the one that suits you better.

Tiger Guy X
12-10-18, 21:05
I see on IG Paradise posted they are closed all day today 12/10 and for day shift tomorrow 12/11, but will be open for night shift tomorrow 12/11 at 6 pm. Did anything go down there this past weekend or so that we should be aware of?

SuperNat
12-10-18, 23:43
I see on IG Paradise posted they are closed all day today 12/10 and for day shift tomorrow 12/11, but will be open for night shift tomorrow 12/11 at 6 pm. Did anything go down there this past weekend or so that we should be aware of?Dancer told me Christmas party.

The Camel
12-11-18, 05:38
I see on IG Paradise posted they are closed all day today 12/10 and for day shift tomorrow 12/11, but will be open for night shift tomorrow 12/11 at 6 pm. Did anything go down there this past weekend or so that we should be aware of?Only thing going down is their company Christmas party (currently still in gear) - with all dancers from all the Synn Clubs invited (Synn COI, VN, BH, Paradise, Sahara, Rio, et al.) - so they're saying this 1. 5 day closure applies to all their clubs. Certainly will apply to Synn COI and Paradise.

Lovergrrl
12-11-18, 10:34
Only thing going down is their company Christmas party (currently still in gear) - with all dancers from all the Synn Clubs invited (Synn COI, VN, BH, Paradise, Sahara, Rio, et al.) - so they're saying this 1. 5 day closure applies to all their clubs. Certainly will apply to Synn COI and Paradise.I'll bet SRCOI cleaned up yesterday, being the only decent club open in the area.

The Camel
12-11-18, 15:07
I'll bet SRCOI cleaned up yesterday, being the only decent club open in the area.Don't forget Bliss! (j / k). But seriously Lovergrrl, I'm sure you've noticed that nobody ever posts about Bliss anymore. It was never a favored club by the COI faithful, but has it gone down so far as to be virtually invisible on the SC Boards?

And fwiw, according to IG, Sahara at least will be open today for dayshift at 2 PM.

Lovergrrl
12-11-18, 22:38
Don't forget Bliss! (j / k). But seriously Lovergrrl, I'm sure you've noticed that nobody ever posts about Bliss anymore. It was never a favored club by the COI faithful, but has it gone down so far as to be virtually invisible on the SC Boards?

And fwiw, according to IG, Sahara at least will be open today for dayshift at 2 PM.Ahhhh, Bliss. Home of the BBBBW, LOL. I remember the first time I tried the place. Pushed the cover fee thru a small slot in the 2" thick bullet proof plexiglass cashier booth protective barrier. Was buzzed thru a reinforced security door. I started doubting my decision to try the place. Inside was dark. Very dark. The waitress was by far the hottest woman there. Hooked up with a 225 lb Amazon who I took to VIP (yolo, right?) who proceeded to toss me around like a rag doll while screaming and moaning in Spanglish. Ah the fond memories!