PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Baldy Cruiser
04-06-11, 14:45
Isn't Love the one in Green in Baldy's Pixs.

I'm from NY and like to hang with Baldy and the ladies when I'm in town. I just want to Lap dance all night with Vanessa and that new cocktail waitress.

Normus JohnsonYes, that was Love. Her beautiful booty was hangin out of her bottoms!

BALDY CRUISER :)

Strip Club Guy
04-06-11, 18:40
The fact that you can't decipher what I wrote is of little concern to me. As for your thinly veiled dig at African Americans, have at it, Strip Club Cracker.To you, and the other guy and any others who are easily offended. Relax. I'm joking. I know it can be hard to tell on these forums, but absolute no offense intended. I'm a dick, not a troll, and certainly no racist cracker. Some of my best prostitutes have been black. Holla.

LAHomie
04-07-11, 15:49
Anyone have Love's hours? When I first seen her fine azz, I mumbled to myself,"WTF"

Once told her,"I really like your the way you dance and move."

She responded,"Thk you. You're supposed to"

Hvnt had a booth show yet.

Genesfire
04-07-11, 19:44
KH8 was packed like sardines. Unbelievable crowd. Standng room only.

Had a great time. Princess & Lavendar stacked their paper & drinks were flowing by Sweeney & Lucky.

Wild Bill & STICKS were in the crowd. A great time was had by all.

BALDY CRUISER.Yet one more time I say.

And thank you to you for the kind words.

Superheo / Rockstar.

Stixx.

So be it.

So shall it be

Majorpiss
04-08-11, 00:10
Anyone been to sams hof brau?

Hadezh
04-08-11, 00:59
Princess was lookin fine as ever & having so much fun at her party!

It was raining $$$ on her on stage! She is a great girl.

BALDY CRUISER. thanks for posting all the pictures Baldy. Someone was on here not long ago questioning the quality of girls. I was trying to say there are hot girls there but pictures do far more then words will ever do.

Going to have to visit this amazing girl tomorrow maybe. Those nudes you have are just too hard to resist this amazing looking lady.

Hadezh
04-11-11, 05:42
Went to KH8 last Friday.

Was really impressed by Traci, Princess and Crystal in how friendly they are. Unqiue was her usual beautiful and sexy self. Princess seemed a little shy but once I bought he a drink she really opened up to me.

Traci is the girl who impressed me the most. Very good dances. Nice conversation. Sexy bod.

Really wanted to spend time with Asia but I think her boyfriend, or a guy she really liked, was in the club so getting time with her was difficult.

As long as someone is ok with black girls this club is the place to go. No need to go into details about the girls looks. Most of them are pictured on this thread somewhere.

Made a trip to 1st King as well and was not impressed with the talent there. That is what is nice about the three clubs in this area tho, one of the three seems to have the kind of girl you looking for unless a black girl is not your flavor. Lucky for me black girls are just my flavor.

ARealJohn
04-11-11, 09:59
Was out here a couple of weeks ago for my yearly trip. Last year I hit up first king and found a nice attractive black girl who negotiated everything at the bar and I saw her a couple of days.

Hit up Starz right around noon and had a couple dances with an attractive black girl. Nothing happened though and it really wasn't worth the 3 dances.

Next I went to 1st King. I had a couple of dances with women I can't remember. Not very attractive and also nothing in the rooms. I have to admit I got bored and left. On the way to hotel I saw KH8 and thought the other two places were so bad why bother. From what I'm reading that should have been the first place I went to. Next year.

While there saw a great independent. Good deal and beautiful lady.

Strip Club Guy
04-11-11, 14:00
Will be in LA this week and plan on stopping by.

1) How do days compare to night?

2) Notice where people here mention alcohol, but thougt they were nude. Are there 2 clubs in the 1 building?

3) I'm sure prices vary, but generally what does take out run?

4) How is KH8 different than other Gardena clubs (it sure seems to be the fave)?

Thanks in advance, will post reviews after I visit.

Normus Johnson
04-11-11, 16:36
[QUOTE=Strip Club Guy; 1173378]Will be in LA this week and plan on stopping by.

1) How do days compare to night?

Usally the day is much brighter than the night. I would suggest sun glasses well before you arrive as the bar is dark and you might bump into things when you enter.

2) Notice where people here mention alcohol, but thougt they were nude. Are there 2 clubs in the 1 building?

Only one bar, topless on the last of girls song of her set. Alcohol is served where Sweeney is the man! Lisa also happens to give me a major boner. She tells me she is pretty kinky. Excuse me I have to go rub one out. Now.

3) I'm sure prices vary, but generally what does take out run?

Depends alot on your game, but I have scored between $ to $$, depending on the waitress / dancer. Have a couple of lap dances and "feel" her out dude.

4) How is KH8 different than other Gardena clubs (it sure seems to be the fave)?

RTFF.

Normus Johnson

DarthRaider666
04-11-11, 17:00
Will be in LA this week and plan on stopping by.

Starz is actually two clubs in one building. Downstairs is topless from 11:00 AM until 2:00 AM. Upstairs its nude form 6:00PM until 2:00 AM.

The Camel
04-11-11, 21:50
Anyone been to sams hof brau?Sam's is a fun place to hang with buddies and have a few, or more than a few beers, and be surrounded by scantily clad friendly young (and old) women. This is not a "monger" club. On premises private dances aren't private and very low contact compared to what goes on in the nude clubs that don't serve booze (KH8 is a crazy exception to the rule that high mileage is not associated with topless clubs with full bars).

Sam's is a hardcore working class chill zone. Not a red zone. Good vibe all around and the girls run the gamut from hot to not, are friendly and low pressure. You need to get the number to bring up the heat. The girls are predominantly latina, but all ethnicities and extra terrestrials represented. The beer and spirits are cheap. Real tight security at the door. Leave your guns and knives in the car.

TacoMang
04-12-11, 20:31
Does anyone know if kristy still at Starz?

Ricoswank
04-12-11, 21:00
Does anyone know if kristy still at Starz?If its the thick, flat stomach, big chest Kristi then She still works there. Day / evening shift. Saw her this past Saturday.

Watnow78
04-13-11, 05:26
Sam's is a fun place to hang with buddies and have a few, or more than a few beers, and be surrounded by scantily clad friendly young (and old) women. This is not a "monger" club. On premises private dances aren't private and very low contact compared to what goes on in the nude clubs that don't serve booze (KH8 is a crazy exception to the rule that high mileage is not associated with topless clubs with full bars).

Sam's is a hardcore working class chill zone. Not a red zone. Good vibe all around and the girls run the gamut from hot to not, are friendly and low pressure. You need to get the number to bring up the heat. The girls are predominantly latina, but all ethnicities and extra terrestrials represented. The beer and spirits are cheap. Real tight security at the door. Leave your guns and knives in the car. Every thing Camel has said is Spot On. I've been going to Sam's every week for the past 8-9 months with a few buddies of mine. Its a great place for cheap beers and $10 lap dances. I usually spend no more than $40 bucks when I go. 3-4 beers and maybe 2 lap dances to get me Horny, then its off to the tracks for FS action. Ill be there Friday!

DarthRaider666
04-13-11, 10:40
I'm not going to lie, I'm a fan of the 25 year old strippers. In my opinion, a woman is at her peak looks wise at about 25. However, when it comes to selling private dances in a strip club, usually its the 30 somethings who can sell.

For example, I stopped by KH8 yesterday and there was a pretty hard body youngster there, I gave her the standard $2 tip for her dance. Yeah, I know not a great tip, but considering the fact that nobody else tipped at all, hey I was the star. She came by after her set and gave me the courtesy, little strip club hug but then went to hang out with her friend and never really came back.

A couple of more dancers went by then Unique was up. I have to say Unique changes her look quite a bit, about maybe a year or so ago she had gotten to be really big, I wasn't a fan of that look, but she's back to small Unique now, much better IMHO. She had on these very nice gold shoes and was working it hard with some pole grinding and plenty of spread eagle shots. OK, so I'm cheap, I gave her the standard $2 tip as well. She got off the stage and gave me the courtesy, little strip club hug but then went to hang out with her friend. However, just like clockwork. 5 minutes later she sets up shop next to me and starts up a conversation with the big head while at the same time her hand is under the bar starting a conversation with the little head. Both heads enjoyed their conversations. The little head must have said something she liked because she offered me a lapdance, but I was already late for work and had to decline. I did give her a little something for our conversations, then I bounced.

Of all the clubs I've been to, KH8 girls have always SOLD their dances the best, and Unique has always been the queen at doing that!

TacoMang
04-14-11, 13:09
If its the thick, flat stomach, big chest Kristi then She still works there. Day / evening shift. Saw her this past Saturday.That's how I would describe her. Thanks. Did you get any dances with her?

Davidm007
04-14-11, 20:00
Was excited to have some free time and went to the Wild Goose. Usually good pickings but WTF happened it is possible I picked the wrong knight to visit. Could that have been the issue? Maybe 2 were hot while the other ones where not. I'm not picky.

Beach Dweller
04-15-11, 22:00
Gorgeous, sexxxxy great attitude, great head and great pussy can't wait to sample outside the club! This girl is the truth!

DarthRaider666
04-16-11, 11:41
Was excited to have some free time and went to the Wild Goose. Usually good pickings but WTF happened it is possible I picked the wrong knight to visit. Could that have been the issue? Maybe 2 were hot while the other ones where not. I'm not picky.These days, the "Wild Goose" really is the "mild MILF". The Goose made the mistake two years ago of announcing they would be closing. Of course all of the really hot dancers scattered to find better gigs and, naturally, took their regulars with them. So, all the girls that stayed were the ones that really couldn't find anything better. But, the Goose did not close so now they have to wait for some hot ones to filter back in.

Baldy Cruiser
04-16-11, 12:13
Spring Bling Party tonight at King Henry's.

6pm to 2 am.

Lucky & Trina on stage!

DAMN! Should be mucho fun!

LAHomie
04-17-11, 05:17
Fri nite was crowded and I usually do days.

Lucky: dayum that girl is special and just really sucks you into her dances. Yo. The crowd loves this girl and the money piled up at the end by her reflects it. I stared her down and tossed balled up ones. She was way too busy after. I didn't ask for dance. She thanked me and ran her soft hands across both of my legs. As if saying,"one day."

Trina: didn't see her dance. Tht girl has a nice ass shape and I love chocolate. Sht I love all flavors. I think she was done working by the time I got there. 10pm-ish.

Juicy azz, Celina I believe. Little mama but nice petite body. Mmmm. I tossed ones and her eyes watched me from her stage show for a short bit. She lured me in and did this amazing up and down ass jump / pop. Got me. Soon as she came off I took her to the booth for the truth. Nites only.

I like stripper asses that still move freely and are not just fricking rock solid.

Fellas. Come correct. If you smell good, look good, feel good, and green good. Then the girls love it.

I love this life. Your L. A. Homie

JonathonJammer
04-18-11, 14:14
Look how big her titts have gotten.

She tours the country now. Miami, Vegas, Dallas. All over.

When she's in LA, she's at Scores.

BALDY CRUISER. Can you let us know when princess is down so we can visit with her too! Another great find of yours my friend!

Baldy Cruiser
04-18-11, 15:52
Can you let us know when princess is down so we can visit with her too! Another great find of yours my friend!She's in Miami right now. I'll let you know, when she is back in LA.

Raider1206
04-18-11, 17:37
Gorgeous, sexxxxy great attitude, great head and great pussy can't wait to sample outside the club! This girl is the truth!I agree with all the food stuff said about unique I've had her a couple times outside the club and damn she has bomb pussy. She even let me bust a facial on her one time at kh8. Hope you get the chance to enjoy that.

Oswalt
04-18-11, 18:34
So Princess took her talents to South Beach? Damn, Lebron brings them all in.

She's in Miami right now. I'll let you know, when she is back in LA.

BALDY CRUISER.

Ben Davis
04-19-11, 10:43
Can you let us know when princess is down so we can visit with her too! Another great find of yours my friend!I was at KH8 on Saturday the 9th and saw Princess, would not want to contradict The Great Baldy andnot sure if it is the same one you are talking about but there was a Princess there. She could have gone to Miami as it has been over a week. On a side note I tried to hook it up with Aja, hot, tight body, she needs to loosen it up a bit and deliver the goods. She could make a killing if she was down!

Baldy Cruiser
04-19-11, 14:27
I was at KH8 on Saturday the 9th and saw Princess, would not want to contradict The Great Baldy andnot sure if it is the same one you are talking about but there was a Princess there. She could have gone to Miami as it has been over a week. On a side note I tried to hook it up with Aja, hot, tight body, she needs to loosen it up a bit and deliver the goods. She could make a killing if she was down!You saw Little Princess. We are talking about Big Princess. She doesn't work at KH8 or FK anymore. She is at Scores when in LA.

Half Amazing
04-19-11, 17:40
On a side note I tried to hook it up with Aja, hot, tight body, she needs to loosen it up a bit and deliver the goods. She could make a killing if she was down!Aja has no idea how much potential she has. Her body is the nice and tight, legs for days, and a cute face. But her attitude SUCKS! She's friendly, but will sit all the bar most of the time. Too bad for her; I've been wanting to dances from her but opt for the other girls.

JonathonJammer
04-20-11, 09:49
Thanks Baldy! Hopefully she is back soon. Miami huh! First Lebron then princess! LOL! That girl is hot boy. Did she augment her breast?

Baldy Cruiser
04-20-11, 10:45
Thanks Baldy! Hopefully she is back soon. Miami huh! First Lebron then princess! LOL! That girl is hot boy. Did she augment her breast?No, her breasts are the best ever! God made these beauties!

Beach Dweller
04-20-11, 13:26
No, her breasts are the best ever! God made these beauties!

BALDY CRUISER. DAMN! Nice!

Beach Dweller
04-20-11, 13:28
Does anyone go? How is it if you do, would think the amateurs would be thirsty in lap dance area

Cali Kilo
04-20-11, 19:18
Does anyone go? How is it if you do, would think the amateurs would be thirsty in lap dance areaStarz has an Amateur Night? Shoot I had no idea now that would for sure be worth peepin'.

Anyone have any more info on these nights? I also second Beach Dwellers question, are the amateurs allowed to lap?

DarthRaider666
04-20-11, 21:21
Does anyone go? How is it if you do, would think the amateurs would be thirsty in lap dance areaStarz used to have an amateur night on Tuesday nights. I don't think they do any longer, but I haven't been on a Tuesday in probably two years now. If they stiff have it, the "amateurs" were not allows to do lap dances. Also, if there were five amateurs trying out, most of the time three of them would be girls from Rons Barbary Coast or Charlies trying to see if they could work at Starz. You could always tell the real amateurs from the strippers doing a little club hopping.

Reggae Guy
04-21-11, 06:31
Starz used to have an amateur night on Tuesday nights. I don't think they do any longer, but I haven't been on a Tuesday in probably two years now. If they stiff have it, the "amateurs" were not allows to do lap dances. Also, if there were five amateurs trying out, most of the time three of them would be girls from Rons Barbary Coast or Charlies trying to see if they could work at Starz. You could always tell the real amateurs from the strippers doing a little club hopping.Starz still has the amateur night on Tuesdays. It's best to go early though because it gets really crowded. Almost more lesbians and bi-curious girls there on Tuesday night than guys. You can always tell the bi-curious girls because they don't mind flirting with you at the bar while the group of girls they walked in with stay glued to the stage show.

JonathonJammer
04-21-11, 09:26
DAMN! Nice!Does she do take out and if so what's the damage. And thank God I thought she might of got those tits done and you shouldn't fix something that ain't broken.

Reggae Guy
04-27-11, 17:08
I agree with all the food stuff said about unique I've had her a couple times outside the club and damn she has bomb pussy. She even let me bust a facial on her one time at kh8. Hope you get the chance to enjoy that.I haven't seen Unique at KH8 the last few times I've gone. What are the best days / times to catch her at work these days?

Beach Dweller
04-28-11, 00:04
I haven't seen Unique at KH8 the last few times I've gone. What are the best days / times to catch her at work these days?She is out of town try day shift in like 2 weeks

Baldy Cruiser
04-28-11, 09:30
I haven't seen Unique at KH8 the last few times I've gone. What are the best days / times to catch her at work these days?She is working at a club in the Virgin Islands for a couple weeks.

Baldy Cruiser
04-29-11, 13:38
Undercover cops have been spotted in these clubs, wearing microphones trying to get girls to admit stuff. So let's keep it all on the down low. Only answer pm's from trusted Senior Members. Alot of pigs nosin around.

BALDY CRUISER

Cali Kilo
04-29-11, 13:42
Undercover cops have been spotted in these clubs, wearing microphones trying to get girls to admit stuff. So let's keep it all on the down low. Only answer pm's from trusted Senior Members. Alot of pigs nosin around.

BALDY CRUISERWhy do those bastards have mess-up a great thing? Come on LE lets bust some real bad guys not the girls that dance for dollars.

Strip Club Guy
04-29-11, 22:03
Why do those bastards have mess-up a great thing? Come on LE lets bust some real bad guys not the girls that dance for dollars.Why are they pigs and bastards? Because they're doing their job? I think prostitution should be legal. But it ain't, so I'm very carefull not to get busted. And if I do, I'm a grown man. I own it. I take responsibility. I know the cops have bosses that tell them what to do. Those bosses get pressure from city hall. City hall takes shit from community leaders and organized religion. The guy making the arrest is neither a bastard or a pig! He's a guy with a job to do, with bosses to answer to. Just like me and probably most of you.

Hate the game. Or don't play it. But don't trash rank and file cops who are just making a living.

Cali Kilo
04-29-11, 22:25
Why are they pigs and bastards? Because they're doing their job? I think prostitution should be legal. But it ain't, so I'm very carefull not to get busted. And if I do, I'm a grown man. I own it. I take responsibility. I know the cops have bosses that tell them what to do. Those bosses get pressure from city hall. City hall takes shit from community leaders and organized religion. The guy making the arrest is neither a bastard or a pig! He's a guy with a job to do, with bosses to answer to. Just like me and probably most of you.

Hate the game. Or don't play it. But don't trash rank and file cops who are just making a living. I used the term bastards a bit to loosely. I appreciate the work LE do and the risk and danger they run by simply wearing the uniform. Maybe I should have just called them them "guys"? And I know they are just following orders by "guys" I was also referring to the boses behind the desk that send the rank and file out on orders because of pressure from local government and city leaders.

ChestRockwell
04-29-11, 23:18
I used the term bastards a bit to loosely. I appreciate the work LE do and the risk and danger they run by simply wearing the uniform. Maybe I should have just called them them "guys"? And I know they are just following orders by "guys" I was also referring to the boses behind the desk that send the rank and file out on orders because of pressure from local government and city leaders."I was only following orders."

It is your duty as a free man to disobey unjust laws and anyone that enforces them are just tools of the state.

And that's fine if you want to work for "the man", but don't apologize for them, unless of course you like living with a boot on your neck.

Strip Club Guy
04-30-11, 04:56
That's what the nazis said at Nuremberg "I was only following orders."

It is your duty as a free man to disobey unjust laws and anyone that enforces them are just tools of the state.

And that's fine if you want to work for "the man", but don't apologize for them, unless of course you like living with a boot on your neck.

Yeah, because enforcing prostitution laws and the barbaric murder of millions of people is the same thing. And "the man?" Really? Could you be more corny, hippie?

It's amazing how you always say the stupidest thing in every discussion.

Baldy Cruiser
04-30-11, 11:53
Yeah, because enforcing prostitution laws and the barbaric murder of millions of people is the same thing. And "the man?" Really? Could you be more corny, hippie?

It's amazing how you always say the stupidest thing in every discussion. Yo, Strip Club Putz,

Stay out of our thread. Our Los Angeles thread. You are stuck in sad sack Vegas with your shitty strip clubs. All you do is complain. We don't want to hear your opinion about anything. So shut the fuck UP!

BALDY CRUISER

Strip Club Guy
04-30-11, 13:35
Yo, Strip Club Putz,

Stay out of our thread. Our Los Angeles thread. You are stuck in sad sack Vegas with your shitty strip clubs. All you do is complain. We don't want to hear your opinion about anything. So shut the fuck UP!

BALDY CRUISER

Yo, Baldy Loser,

I'll post anywhere I fucking feel like it. And it's not that I complain too much, it's just that I don't impress as easily as rubes such as yourself.

True, I live in the great city of sin, but I must visit the shithole that is la once a month. Don't hate because you pay fat ghetto girls for sex and you're bald and post pictures of your little dick on here for all your little butt buddies to see.

I was in king henry's last week, total dump with low class customers and smelly obese dancers. No wonder you like it so much.

STRIP CLUB GUY

Baldy Cruiser
04-30-11, 14:04
Yo, Baldy Loser,

I'll post anywhere I fucking feel like it. And it's not that I complain too much, it's just that I don't impress as easily as rubes such as yourself.

True, I live in the great city of sin, but I must visit the shithole that is la once a month. Don't hate because you pay fat ghetto girls for sex and you're bald and post pictures of your little dick on here for all your little butt buddies to see.

I was in king henry's last week, total dump with low class customers and smelly obese dancers. No wonder you like it so much.

STRIP CLUB GUYMake sure this is your last post in this thread. You are not welcome here.

Go collect your disability check and then lose it in the nickel slots.

BALDY (andThenSome) CRUISER

Strip Club Guy
04-30-11, 18:29
Make sure this is your last post in this thread. You are not welcome here.

Go collect your disability check and then lose it in the nickel slots.

BALDY (andThenSome) CRUISER

Not welcome, huh? You realize this is the internet and not your living room, right? I guess if I had posted almost 2000 times like you have, I might get confused too. It's cliche, but seeing how all you do is pay ghetto girls for sex and then post here about paying ghetto girls for sex, and now you're sounding like the sheriff in some 50's western, you really need to.... get a life.

And what does "BALDY (andThenSome) CRUISER" even mean? You're not just bald, but very bald? I think you need help.

Baldy Cruiser
04-30-11, 20:05
You don't have one report where you got any action.

No useful information in your meager, thin reports.

BALDY CRUISER

BladeRunner556
04-30-11, 20:09
Up to your old games, eh Strip Club Gay? I still don't appreciate the little ***** PM you sent when I wouldn't share Heather's digits with you. It's not my fault you can't read. What are you whining about now?

Not welcome, huh? You realize this is the internet and not your living room, right? I guess if I had posted almost 2000 times like you have, I might get confused too. It's cliche, but seeing how all you do is pay ghetto girls for sex and then post here about paying ghetto girls for sex, and now you're sounding like the sheriff in some 50's western, you really need to. Get a life.

And what does "BALDY (andThenSome) CRUISER" even mean? You're not just bald, but very bald? I think you need help.

Cali Kilo
04-30-11, 22:35

BALDY CRUISER*kicks legs up on coffee table and starts in on the popcorn*

This shit is better than Netflix! Haha

Strip Club Guy
05-01-11, 01:23

BALDY CRUISERA gentleman never kiss and tells.

And strip club gay guy? That's the best you got? If you were even the least bit clever, you might've went with "strip schlub guy." Or even "strip club gay" would've been better.

But that's okay. I ain't mad at ya. Buy me a corona at starz next month and all will be forgiven.

JonathonJammer
05-01-11, 16:49
Does that name make you the all mighty judge of strip clubs? Don't get me wrong you can say what you like on here even if you are going to just be name calling but that is not what this board is for. Baldy has put more than enough info for everyone IMHO to have their fun! Some guys have their preference, that some like yourself might not agree with but lets keep that to yourself and unless you have some hotties to share why are you on here? Really man unless you've read BC's 2000 post like you said and are still hating on him. Well then I guess I agree also and shut the fuck up!

Baldy Cruiser
05-01-11, 18:50
I'm just geting warmed up!

Ha haaaaa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgM3r8xKfGE

ChestRockwell
05-01-11, 22:43
A gentleman never kiss and tells.

And strip club gay guy? That's the best you got? If you were even the least bit clever, you might've went with "strip schlub guy." Or even "strip club gay" would've been better.

But that's okay. I ain't mad at ya. Buy me a corona at starz next month and all will be forgiven. Sure thing officer. HAHAHA.

I think I hit a nerve!

And Baldy is right go away you boring prick,

Go on 4chan if all you want to do is talk shit anonymously.

You are not welcome here.

Strip Club Guy
05-02-11, 05:32
Sure thing officer. HAHAHA.

I think I hit a nerve!

And Baldy is right go away you boring prick,

Go on 4chan if all you want to do is talk shit anonymously.

You are not welcome here. Oh, guy with the corniest name ever. You and your opinion mean less than nothing to me. Suck a dick

Hummer Bird
05-02-11, 13:05

Ha haaaaa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgM3r8xKfGEI remember this one from a while back! Wow she looks fantastic in that T.

Keep up the good work! Hoping I get stranded in LA someday!

Cheers.

HB

Ninoslim
05-02-11, 21:35
Who is that pic of Baldy?

Ha haaaaa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgM3r8xKfGE

Baldy Cruiser
05-02-11, 23:20
It doesn't get any better than this.

She dances at STARZ.

Raider1206
05-02-11, 23:46

She dances at STARZWow baldy that one is very nice! I've been to starz but haven't seen her before.

Ricoswank
05-02-11, 23:54

She dances at STARZ.

BALDY CRUISER. Yeah buddy! BC, please tell me you took this down!

ChestRockwell
05-03-11, 00:07
Oh, guy with the corniest name ever. You and your opinion mean less than nothing to me. Suck a dickThis boring prick always needs to get the last word.

Yeah, your handle is real clever as well.

I know you have OCD and I expect a reply within 24 hours, okay?

Strip Club Guy
05-03-11, 17:16
It means respect, and king of the board, that is what it means SCG.

Oh wow, I didn't realize he was the actual king. I thought he was just a guy who paid plus sized ghetto girls for sex.

I stand corrected. And got douche chills reading your post. I think I'm done with this bickering. Starting to feel like I'm kicking puppies. Peace, y'all.

Reggae Guy
05-04-11, 16:22

She dances at STARZ.I see her at Starz but never got a dance from her. Is she good in the booth? And I'm assuming she does take out?

Baldy Cruiser
05-05-11, 20:23
This is one of my favorites at King Henry's.

Just sayin. Great girl.

Baldy Cruiser
05-05-11, 21:00
Oh yah!

Half Amazing
05-06-11, 19:21

Just sayin. Great girl.

BALDY CRUISER. She is a cute one. Got a lap dance from her the last time in was in KH. Very sexy. I put her in the top tier body wise in the club. Wish she would step up her looks because she has a cute face but is rather plan jane.

Anyone got intel on this one? Extras during dances? Offers take out? I got nervous and didn't ask.

Btjiii
05-09-11, 21:46
I agree Baldy, at KH she was one of my favs. Very sweet girl. Lucky when she was dancing and a there was an Asian girl with a killer body that used to work there.

Just sayin. Great girl.

HeartofaLion
05-11-11, 13:17
Baldy Cruiser and the rest of the guys. Check my friend Bombay. She's just starting to work at King Henry VIII. She's very sexy and you'll love her.

Support her guys. She work Mon / Wed / Saturday after 6pm. GUys she's really cute and sexy and only 22yrs Ebony beauty.

HeartofaLion
05-11-11, 13:25
If you meet Bombay, tell her Jorge sent you. She'd be really happy you guys visiting her.

Baldy Cruiser
05-11-11, 21:10
If you meet Bombay, tell her Jorge sent you. She'd be really happy you guys visiting her.Can you describe her for us.

Height?
Weight?
Boob size?

Thanks dude.

Cunnah Lingus
05-11-11, 22:12
Can you describe her for us.

Height?

Weight?

Boob size?

Thanks dude.I was there last night, she is tight and right.

For reference Baldy, she has shape, size quality wise and pleasant attitude very bsimilar to Carmel Mocha.

I did not get a chance for a dance, only short initial qualifying & quantifying conversation (interview I do).

She was hogged by one young guy who seemed to be trying to be her boyfriend. Lame and no game (no spend $$$ just talk).2nd guy older looked and sounded like he was trying to be her pimp. Still no real game evidenced or $$$ spent. I couldn't wait around for her education to be completed on what she said was her 1st day ever in the game!

I spent my time dancin with the sweet babe Renae form Miami, Sweet treat in all respects. Yum yum!

Other than that it was slow. Couple other hot fine slender young lookers with seemingly too much attitude, and the normal array of bigger or older ones who don't interest me at all.

Still a great time. Startin to luv this club. Even on a slow night! Always one or two who will do the trick for ya or let you do yours!

HeartofaLion
05-12-11, 17:26
I know her. She said she didn't get much attention (money) on her first night. Come on guys, spend your money on her.

I was there last night, she is tight and right.

For reference Baldy, she has shape, size quality wise and pleasant attitude very bsimilar to Carmel Mocha.

I did not get a chance for a dance, only short initial qualifying & quantifying conversation (interview I do).

She was hogged by one young guy who seemed to be trying to be her boyfriend. Lame and no game (no spend $$$ just talk).2nd guy older looked and sounded like he was trying to be her pimp. Still no real game evidenced or $$$ spent. I couldn't wait around for her education to be completed on what she said was her 1st day ever in the game!

I spent my time dancin with the sweet babe Renae form Miami, Sweet treat in all respects. Yum yum!

Other than that it was slow. Couple other hot fine slender young lookers with seemingly too much attitude, and the normal array of bigger or older ones who don't interest me at all.

Still a great time. Startin to luv this club. Even on a slow night! Always one or two who will do the trick for ya or let you do yours!

Rail Monkey
05-14-11, 00:35
I know her. She said she didn't get much attention (money) on her first night. Come on guys, spend your money on her.Dude, unless she's a relative, why aren't YOU spending on Bombay?

Baldy Cruiser
05-14-11, 13:31
Today Saturday is Tender & Miss Puertoriko's Birthday Party!
Her Annual "Jersey Jam", so put on your fav teams jersey's & cum in for some good fun! Great free food too!
Girls from Starz & KH8 will be there to have fun too!
Tender is the All Time Best!
Cum show her a Good Time! Let's make it Rain!

First King.
14401 S Western Ave, Gardena, CA 90249.
(310) 532-5801

Baldy Cruiser
05-16-11, 11:43
Tender's Party was standing room only. A great time we all had. Wild Bill was taking pics & all the girls were wearing Tender's Jersey's. Met some new girls named Keisha & Mermaid. Very cute!

Rohan Cid
05-16-11, 14:40
Sometimes when I'm getting a lap dance, the girl would offer to meet me in a hotel room after hours. Question is, is it for the whole night, just an hour or does it depend on the lady?

ChestRockwell
05-16-11, 20:06
Tender's Party was standing room only. A great time we all had. Wild Bill was taking pics & all the girls were wearing Tender's Jersey's. Met some new girls named Keisha & Mermaid. Very cute!

BALDY CRUISER. After a few dances she asked me if I wanted to "get some Mermaid."

Who was I to refuse?

Great gal, lots of fun. Ask her for her card.

Midori from KH8 is lots of fun too, she'll give you her number too if you ask nicely.

Anybody have any intel on Sugar at Starz, saw her this weekend as well, and she is a hottie.

Primo84
05-17-11, 16:45
Hello everyone.

Checked out SR in DTLA and fel in love with LeiLani. Great body and nice girl. Too bad she was low mileage for me.

Blues2
05-21-11, 02:54
Up to your old games, eh Strip Club Gay? I still don't appreciate the little ***** PM you sent when I wouldn't share Heather's digits with you. It's not my fault you can't read. What are you whining about now?Anytiin=me a man calls anotha man a little dick mofo. Reminds me of shaqs wife callin him tat. Nigga please I aint looking at otha mans dicks when nthe shower but I know shaq with his boats aint a little dick m0fo. So you bitches callin Baldy a litttle dick mofo betta check youself tat you aint queer!

Baldy Cruiser
05-31-11, 17:16
Mark this date on your calendar!

I can't wait! I am sooooo in love with Lucky!

Sabor
05-31-11, 17:50

BALDY CRUISER. Whatta ya think BC. Can we handle it?

ChestRockwell
05-31-11, 18:41
Whatta ya think BC. Can we handle it?If you can get Lucky in the sack then I will give you props!

As for Mercedez, judging from some time I spent with her at FK, it might be a little easier with this one.

Raider1206
06-01-11, 00:41

I can't wait! I am so in love with Lucky!They both look tasty but the lite skinned one looks amazing

DarthRaider666
06-01-11, 21:36

BALDY CRUISER. I remember when I first met Lucky "back in the day". It was year 2002 or 2003 at Charlies. She was skinner then (and no, I'm not saying she's fat now, but hey that was nearly 10 years ago and nearly all dancers will gain a few pounds after 10 years). Anyway, the lap-dances were out in the open and she was giving this Mexican dude a lap-dance, I don't think the dude spoke a word of English. But Lucky didn't have to speak Spanish to keep him in that seat, all she had to was stand in front of him in one of the skimpiest string bikinis I've ever seen and place the crack of her ass right on the tip of that guys nose! Seriously, from the angle I was looking at it, it looked like his nose was actually wedged up in there. Definitely showed that guy what he came to see, well, at least the best she could with the bikini bottom still on anyway. She kept that dude there for like 7 songs that way!

Baldy Cruiser
06-04-11, 13:37
Seriously, from the angle I was looking at it, it looked like his nose was actually wedged up in there. Definitely showed that guy what he came to see, well, at least the best she could with the bikini bottom still on anyway. She kept that dude there for like 7 songs that way!Darth, that is a great story. Her body is boomin! That guy must have been in heaven.

Young Truth
06-08-11, 00:09

I can't wait! I am so in love with Lucky!going to try like hell to make it on Saturday. Was at KH8 today. Have any of you guys seen Tokyo yet? Goodness. She's built like a brick house. Got to return soon just for that. I couldn't believe my eyes. That is one baaaaaad chick. Smh.

Rail Monkey
06-08-11, 15:05
Have any of you guys seen Tokyo yet? Goodness. She's built like a brick house. Got to return soon just for that. I couldn't believe my eyes. That is one baaaaaad chick. Smh.Haven't seen her yet --but you've got me curious. Holla back if you get at Tokyo like Godzilla, dawg!

ChestRockwell
06-08-11, 19:23
Haven't seen her yet --but you've got me curious. Holla back if you get at Tokyo like Godzilla, dawg!Yeah, she's pretty fine.

Rail Monkey
06-08-11, 20:51
Yeah, she's pretty fine.Dude on another board included Tokyo on his "list of Gay b*****s at KH8". Someone else basically replied "who cares"? LOL!

I'm down with rapper WC: "If you see a bad *****, then holla at em! If you see a bad *****, throw a dollar at em!"

Raider1206
06-09-11, 00:00
Dude on another board included Tokyo on his "list of Gay be*s at KH8". Someone else basically replied "who cares"? LOL!

I'm down with rapper WC: "If you see a bad, then holla at them! If you see a bad, throw a dollar at them!"Damn I haven't been to kh8 since the last time I hooked up with unique but it sounds like the place to be

Baldy Cruiser
06-09-11, 15:54
Brown Sugar died in a car accident with the police. Not her fault.
Wrong place, wrong time.
Now this morning ROC is shot dead on the freeway. Just unbelievable.
Life is too short. You never know when your time is.
May they Rest In Peace.

BALDY CRUISER

Member #3980
06-09-11, 21:33

Wrong place, wrong time.

May they Rest In Peace.

BALDY CRUISERWho is Brown Sugar and ROC Baldy?

I heard about LA county sheriff accident in Inglewood that killed a passenger last week, I assume this is the accident you're talking about. She was a dancer somewhere?

Ricoswank
06-09-11, 23:23

Wrong place, wrong time.

May they Rest In Peace.

BALDY CRUISERRoc as in Starz manager and Samantha's man?

Baldy Cruiser
06-10-11, 00:20
Roc as in Starz manager and Samantha's man?Yes, ROC was living with the owner of all 3 clubs, Samantha. They were boyfriend, girlfriend. He was a good guy. Always shook my hand & asked me how I was doing. He had managed STARZ for 15 years. My prayers go out to Samantha.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_18238054
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8179906

Brown Sugar was a talented dancer & an inspiration to many of the younger dancers. She will be sorely missed. She was thrown out of her Range Rover at impact.

BALDY CRUISER

Young Truth
06-10-11, 00:26
Yeah, she's pretty fine.Her face is about a 7-8 but her body is definitely a 10+.

Young Truth
06-10-11, 00:28

Wrong place, wrong time.

May they Rest In Peace.

BALDY CRUISERTruly sad. My heart goes out to their loved ones.

Beach Dweller
06-10-11, 14:07
Anyone know when the yare going to reopen King Henry? ? I live near there and they where closed yesterday and talked to a dancer and she said she doesn't know when the yare going to reopen

ChestRockwell
06-10-11, 20:11
Anyone know when the yare going to reopen King Henry? ? I live near there and they where closed yesterday and talked to a dancer and she said she doesn't know when the yare going to reopenCruised by during lunch today. FK, KH8 and STARZ were closed.

I'm guessing the closure is until the media attention dies down.

There was a news van posted up in the Starz parking lot.

Sad news for all involved.

Didn't know ROCK personally, but requiescat in pace.

Ricoswank
06-10-11, 21:34
Cruised by during lunch today. FK, KH8 and STARZ were closed.

I'm guessing the closure is until the media attention dies down.

There was a news van posted up in the Starz parking lot.

Sad news for all involved.

Didn't know ROCK personally, but requiescat in pace. I believe there is a candlelight vigil going on right now. Can't make it but please stop by and show some support if you can

JonathonJammer
06-11-11, 19:50
My prayers go out to the families and friends of those lost in these tragic moments of their life! I visited these establishments many a time but did not have the pleasure of getting to know them but from what I hear is that they were good people. It goes to show us how life is precious and we should not take any minute of it for granted! May they rest in peace and forever be remembered for the happiness they brought to the people they came in contact with!

Rail Monkey
06-11-11, 21:21
Who is Brown Sugar and ROC Baldy?

I heard about LA county sheriff accident in Inglewood that killed a passenger last week, I assume this is the accident you're talking about. She was a dancer somewhere? My heart goes out to those who absorbed double blows on Thursday, June 9th, as many of Roc's coworkers learned of Roc's passing while attending Brown Sugar's memorial service later that same day.

Brown Sugar was killed while riding as a passenger on May 24th, when an Inglewood PD cruiser ran a light and T-boned her friend's Range Rover at Prairie & Manchester, in front of the Forum.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8148901

Baldy Cruiser
06-11-11, 23:40
All 3 clubs were closed all weekend. STARZ will be closed on Monday.
King Henry & First King will be open on Monday. Dancers from STARZ will be able to go to either club on Monday.
Candle light vigil was last night.

BALDY CRUISER

Member #5087
06-12-11, 04:28
I just walked in the veil after they change management, new girls I was lucky to find GF lucky, she is super hot and fun, I like it better with the other manager.

Baldy Cruiser
06-13-11, 13:48
King Henry's and First King are open today. Cum down & show the girls some love.

HeartofaLion
06-13-11, 14:08
Oh man. I was reading your story about Lucky and the mexican guy. When I got to the azz in front of that dude, haha it turned me on. I imagine myself on the same position and yes, I would too stay in that position for 7 songs. And there wasn't anything that will make me move out of it. Hehehe great story but, mmmh that was a excellent story. A delicious story.

I remember when I first met Lucky "back in the day". It was year 2002 or 2003 at Charlies. She was skinner then (and no, I'm not saying she's fat now, but hey that was nearly 10 years ago and nearly all dancers will gain a few pounds after 10 years). Anyway, the lap-dances were out in the open and she was giving this Mexican dude a lap-dance, I don't think the dude spoke a word of English. But Lucky didn't have to speak Spanish to keep him in that seat, all she had to was stand in front of him in one of the skimpiest string bikinis I've ever seen and place the crack of her ass right on the tip of that guys nose! Seriously, from the angle I was looking at it, it looked like his nose was actually wedged up in there. Definitely showed that guy what he came to see, well, at least the best she could with the bikini bottom still on anyway. She kept that dude there for like 7 songs that way!

Reggae Guy
06-13-11, 16:14
All 3 clubs were closed all weekend. STARZ will be closed on Monday.

King Henry & First King will be open on Monday. Dancers from STARZ will be able to go to either club on Monday.

Candle light vigil was last night.I was thinking about stopping by Starz tomorrow. But I was wondering about the safety factor. Is anyone else concerned about this or just me? It was tragic news to hear about the club manager too.

DarthRaider666
06-14-11, 11:05
I was thinking about stopping by Starz tomorrow. But I was wondering about the safety factor. Is anyone else concerned about this or just me? It was tragic news to hear about the club manager too.

It's probably just you. I mean if somebody had a personal beef with Roc, then, well, that beef has been resolved.

If somebody had a beef with the club, then that beef still exists, but it existed when Roc was there also, so nothing really has changed.

If it was truly a random occurrence, then it can happen anywhere, like at your local grocery store, are you going to stop buying groceries at Vons because the store manager was killed? (especially if he's not killed in the Von's parking lot, no disrespect to Roc intended).

R.I.P. Roc.

Baldy Cruiser
06-14-11, 13:18
I was thinking about stopping by Starz tomorrow. But I was wondering about the safety factor. Is anyone else concerned about this or just me? It was tragic news to hear about the club manager too.STARZ is closed. May not open for a while. Had a great time at KH8 yesterday. The girls there just blow me away! Awesome beauties & Sweeney pouring the drinks. Night shift has some new talent. Sicily shaved her head. She still looks gorgeous! Asia, Unique, Princess, Muffin, Mercedes, Trina, wow! Had a great time chillin with Sticks. It was crowded.

Lucky's party is rescheduled to Sat. 6/18. 8pm to 2 am.

Gcube
06-16-11, 16:48
King Henry was awesome last nigth! It was a while since I been at this place. And I was impressed by the quality of the girls. Young and sexy. Thick with titties. For a Wednesday night the line up was great.

I got couple of dances from these new girl with a nice thick booty. Sucks I forgot her name. Also I got dances from a girl from starz name lisa. She toll me that next Monday starz is gona be back in business. Also tokyo was there. But she wasnt in the mood 4 dances or just asking anyone. Overall it was a goodnight. I wonder if this is cause starz is closed and some of the girls were from there

ChestRockwell
06-16-11, 20:03
STARZ is closed. May not open for a while. Had a great time at KH8 yesterday. The girls there just blow me away! Awesome beauties & Sweeney pouring the drinks. Night shift has some new talent. Sicily shaved her head. She still looks gorgeous! Asia, Unique, Princess, Muffin, Mercedes, Trina, wow! Had a great time chillin with Sticks. It was crowded.

Lucky's party is rescheduled to Sat. 6/18. 8pm to 2 am.

BALDY CRUISER. Got it on good authority that Starz will be open again for business this coming Monday.

Baldy Cruiser
06-17-11, 17:16
This party is back on schedule for tomorrow Saturday.
Should be fun! Me & Sabor will be there.

Jerikson40
06-18-11, 12:53
Looks like the cops are beginning to think it was a personal beef behind the shooting. That sucks. In any case, I sure hope all of this doesn't affect the club. I'd imagine that a week of no business ain't too good for the dancers. Hope it doesn't scare any of them off.

Baldy Cruiser
06-19-11, 20:46
Lucky's Party was crazy fun!

Sticks & Wild Bill were there. And my new friend Joe. We partied like Rock Stars! Lucky & Mercedez did a water show that was amazing! We closed the place down. A lot of new talent there. Lucky is the best!

STARZ will reopen tomorrow.

Whyamihere
06-20-11, 19:08
Man, I need to get back to Starz & KH8, haven't been to those clubs for a long time. Always had a good time at both places.

Rail Monkey
06-22-11, 17:52
Man, I've missed viewing Starz at night!

I'm heading there on Thursday evening to support the SC community. And to be an ass-tronomist, LOL!

Baldy Cruiser
06-24-11, 19:13
Geisha Girl Party at KH8 tomorrow Saturday.

2pm to 8 pm.

Muffin is having her Geisha Party. She is a cute little thing & no one dances better on stage!

Free Chinese food while it lasts.

Young Truth
06-28-11, 22:31
Went to KH8 yesterday. Princess, Unique, Passion and a few others were all there. Unfortunately, Tokyo was not and she's the person I wanted to see. Other than that, it was a cool day. Had a few drinks, dropped some tips, enjoyed the view and bounced. Hopefully, I'll run in to Tokyo next time.

Stay safe.

DarthRaider666
06-30-11, 13:03
Baldy, I assumed you being the Lucky fan that you are, that you would have posted a ton of Lucky party pics by now! What gives?

Cl Fc
07-02-11, 20:54
Are any of the girls that work at these places willing to negotiate for after work fun?

What kind of girls dance at these two establishments?

Blue Cup
07-04-11, 07:31
Has anyone been to Starz since its opened back up?

Jizzy B
07-04-11, 18:22
Has anyone been to Starz since its opened back up?I have been there a few times since the reopening. It was business as usual. Just about all of the girls have returned except for a couple. I did not find out who the new GM is though.

Baldy Cruiser
07-05-11, 21:16
Baldy, I assumed you being the Lucky fan that you are, that you would have posted a ton of Lucky party pics by now! What gives?What happens in KH8, stays in KH8. You need to come out to the clubs & partake in the fun.

HeartofaLion
07-05-11, 22:06
I went to KHVIII last Friday. And I saw Unique. Man, she lost some weight and looks terrific. She came where I was sitting to say Hello. She notice me looking at her but I told her I will get some dances later. I later talk to another girl which denided her twins to be sample. Then minutes later Unique sit besides me. Put her hand on my. On my. Right leg and talk to me. She smell really good and I couldn't contain myself and took her behind the curtains. I only wanted to do one song but I couldn't keep myself off and did like 4 songs. She was really good and didn't regret doing it. Wonderful experience and want to come back again.

What happens in KH8, stays in KH8. You need to come out to the clubs & partake in the fun.

Baldy Cruiser.

SummerLeo
07-11-11, 12:28
Hi friends,

I live in the OC but have a buddy from Chicago flying into LAX Thursday mid morning. I'd like to take him out to a strip club and see if I can get him a few extras for cheap! Could you please give me some advice on safe but fun or extrafun establishments? Again, I'm not at all familiar with the lax scene but for some of you it may be like your second home.

Please post or PM me.

Thanks!

Baldy Cruiser
07-11-11, 19:16
Hi friends,

I live in the OC but have a buddy from Chicago flying into LAX Thursday mid morning. I'd like to take him out to a strip club and see if I can get him a few extras for cheap! Could you please give me some advice on safe but fun or extrafun establishments? Again, I'm not at all familiar with the lax scene but for some of you it may be like your second home.

Please post or PM me.

Thanks!Take him to King Henry the VIII's in Hawthorne.
On Crenshaw north of Rosecrans. Mostly ebony hotties.

Have fun.

Tendods
07-12-11, 12:13
I went on a weekday, in the early afternoon. Got in and took a seat over in the corner from when you walk in on the left side. Took a seat, got my drink, and eventually this cute latina comes by and sits next to me. Said her name was Salma, though it could have easily have been Selma. Who knows. Has a hispanic valley girl type of personality. We're sitting there, talking, her hand caressing my face and leg while she lets my hand roam up and down her leg. After a bit of talking we decided to head to a booth for a dance.

So we go back and she starts her dance. Lots of grinding and sticking her tongue in my ear. I went with the Baldy approved fashions of shorts and no underwear. She immediately caught on and was grabbing and stroking it through the shorts. Then she got on her knees and started to blow on it through the shorts. Back to more lap grinding, with her commenting on how bad I was for being so hard. She takes out her tits and puts them in my face. Of course I start kissing and sucking those beauties. Anyways, she then comments that I'm so bad and if I'd like to stick it in her. Asks for $. I decided to just go for it. I was already there and hard and she's pretty cute.

She asks for the $ upfront though, so be aware of that. At least with me she did. That wasn't a problem though.

She slaps the hat on and slips it in rcg. Lots of tit play and ass slapping, kissing her neck and taking her sweet smell all in. Lasted about 2 and a half to 3 songs and I blasted away with her still riding it. Headed to the bathroom, cleaned up, back to the seat to finish my drink and out the door.

Was another lovely KH experience. Just wish I could have scored some digits. She had to go up on stage shortly after we were done.

Jizzy B
07-12-11, 17:31
I went on a weekday, in the early afternoon. Got in and took a seat over in the corner from when you walk in on the left side. Took a seat, got my drink, and eventually this cute latina comes by and sits next to me. Said her name was Salma, though it could have easily have been Selma. Who knows. Has a hispanic valley girl type of personality. We're sitting there, talking, her hand caressing my face and leg while she lets my hand roam up and down her leg. After a bit of talking we decided to head to a booth for a dance.

So we go back and she starts her dance. Lots of grinding and sticking her tongue in my ear. I went with the Baldy approved fashions of shorts and no underwear. She immediately caught on and was grabbing and stroking it through the shorts. Then she got on her knees and started to blow on it through the shorts. Back to more lap grinding, with her commenting on how bad I was for being so hard. She takes out her tits and puts them in my face. Of course I start kissing and sucking those beauties. Anyways, she then comments that I'm so bad and if I'd like to stick it in her. Asks for $. I decided to just go for it. I was already there and hard and she's pretty cute.

She asks for the $ upfront though, so be aware of that. At least with me she did. That wasn't a problem though.

She slaps the hat on and slips it in rcg. Lots of tit play and ass slapping, kissing her neck and taking her sweet smell all in. Lasted about 2 and a half to 3 songs and I blasted away with her still riding it. Headed to the bathroom, cleaned up, back to the seat to finish my drink and out the door.

Was another lovely KH experience. Just wish I could have scored some digits. She had to go up on stage shortly after we were done.I ran into her at Starz yesterday (mon 7/11/11) she told me that she was sent to starz because there was not enough girls there. I was having a good convo with her with the leg stroking and I got the feeling that I should get a dance with her when she suddenly told me she would be right back and left and started speaking with someone else. She never did return and I ended up having a good time with the other girls there. I may have to pay her a visit at King Henry one day soon.

ChestRockwell
07-15-11, 19:31
I ran into her at Starz yesterday (mon 7/11/11) she told me that she was sent to starz because there was not enough girls there. I was having a good convo with her with the leg stroking and I got the feeling that I should get a dance with her when she suddenly told me she would be right back and left and started speaking with someone else. She never did return and I ended up having a good time with the other girls there. I may have to pay her a visit at King Henry one day soon.Please describe her. Is she a a young, tiny latina chick with bolt-ons?

CR

Jizzy B
07-15-11, 21:38
Please describe her. Is she a a young, tiny latina chick with bolt-ons?

CRShe stated she is 26, looks atleast 29, shoulder length black hair, not tiny, medium build, natural see's. She is cute, not great looking. She likes to chat with customers while high.

Raider1206
07-15-11, 23:28
Had a great time with unique today at kh8 all I can say is wow. She has lost a lot of weight but still looks good. Let's say I was eating and she was licking the baseballs till she got a nice facial treatment.

Rail Monkey
07-16-11, 09:39
Let's say I was eating and she was licking the baseballs till she got a nice facial treatment.I guess there are 69 ways to interpret your report.

Rail Monkey
07-16-11, 09:42
She stated she is 26, looks atleast 29, shoulder length black hair, not tiny, medium build, natural see's. She is cute, not great looking. She likes to chat with customers while high.Good assessment, JB. If you post up long enough, CRockwell, she'll proactively come over and begin talking to you.

Raider1206
07-16-11, 22:21
I guess there are 69 ways to interpret your report.More like she squated her ass and pussy into my mouth than when I was done dropped to her knees and licked the balls till boom time.

DarthRaider666
07-17-11, 03:06
Had a great time with unique today at kh8 all I can say is wow. She has lost a lot of weight but still looks good. Let's say I was eating and she was licking the baseballs till she got a nice facial treatment.To each his own. I don't like eating girlfriend pussy (and I'd like to think I know where that has been). I sure as hell am NOT going to eat stripper pussy.

Raider1206
07-17-11, 11:53
To each his own. I don't like eating girlfriend pussy (and I'd like to think I know where that has been). I sure as hell am NOT going to eat stripper pussy.I can understand that all I know is that ass and pussy tasted good.

Rail Monkey
07-17-11, 14:20
I can understand that all I know is that ass and pussy tasted good.The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Seriously, IMO, many "sex workers" maintain their personal hygiene better than the "amateur" pussy out there, as there's low payout in having a stinky, contagious squeezebox.

DarthRaider666
07-17-11, 18:27
The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Seriously, IMO, many "sex workers" maintain their personal hygiene better than the "amateur" pussy out there, as there's low payout in having a stinky, contagious squeezebox.You know what, I'm going to have to agree with you about that.

I have to admit, the only time I ever really enjoyed eating pussy was when I was that one time at the Old Bridge Ranch (a legal Brothel in Nevada). There was this girl there named Billie Jean. I was a little drunk that day and I didn't negotiate pussy eating as part of the deal (because like I said, I don't really enjoy it) , but the first thing she did once she got undressed was to lie back on the bed, put a pillow under her ass, and slightly open her legs. I guess she figured she might as well get herself a little extra out of the deal, or at least try. Her pussy was squeaky clean, she had the "mailbox slot" type pussy that I like (you know the type where there's hardly any pussy lips) so I figured what the hell I'm on vacation, right?

You know, usually at the brothels, even though the girls are professional sex workers, they usually don't allow the guys to go "gonzo porno" on them like in the movies. Usually, no rough stuff and everything with a condom. But, I guess she enjoyed me eating her out because she allowed me to give her one of those really hard face fucks AND without a condom on! You know the kind where you really do actually get halfway down her throat with it and her mascara and makeup is all running down her face from her own saliva being forced out of her mouth and from her gagging. I left a nice big load right on her nose and kisser. Sweet.

HeartofaLion
07-17-11, 20:56
Dark. Admit it. Your subconcious likes to eat it and get nasty down there. It's not that you don't enjoying. Is just that you need to find the right one for you. Same thing happy with knockers or azz. We just got to find something that we feel attractive to.

You know what, I'm going to have to agree with you about that.

I have to admit, the only time I ever really enjoyed eating pussy was when I was that one time at the Old Bridge Ranch (a legal Brothel in Nevada). There was this girl there named Billie Jean. I was a little drunk that day and I didn't negotiate pussy eating as part of the deal (because like I said, I don't really enjoy it) , but the first thing she did once she got undressed was to lie back on the bed, put a pillow under her ass, and slightly open her legs. I guess she figured she might as well get herself a little extra out of the deal, or at least try. Her pussy was squeaky clean, she had the "mailbox slot" type pussy that I like (you know the type where there's hardly any pussy lips) so I figured what the hell I'm on vacation, right?

You know, usually at the brothels, even though the girls are professional sex workers, they usually don't allow the guys to go "gonzo porno" on them like in the movies. Usually, no rough stuff and everything with a condom. But, I guess she enjoyed me eating her out because she allowed me to give her one of those really hard face fucks AND without a condom on! You know the kind where you really do actually get halfway down her throat with it and her mascara and makeup is all running down her face from her own saliva being forced out of her mouth and from her gagging. I left a nice big load right on her nose and kisser. Sweet.

ChestRockwell
07-18-11, 18:58
Good assessment, JB. If you post up long enough, CRockwell, she'll proactively come over and begin talking to you.The only girl I can think of that fits this description is Perla, from Mazatlan.

I know of a Selma, but she is like I described, young and dumb looking, very skinny, small ass, huge bolt-ons.

Rail Monkey
07-26-11, 22:33
I know of a Selma, but she is like I described, young and dumb looking, very skinny, small ass, huge bolt-ons.The "Selma" I spotted at KH today generally fits your description except she lacked the bolt-ons and had a slight KH kitchen belly.

Beach Dweller
07-28-11, 12:35
Decided to drop in after work and check out KH 8, what happened? Where is Sweeney? Man outside Unique where all girls I haven't seen before, place was dead.

I mean the bartender was sometimes behind the bar, one waitress that was well below what used to be there and the girls just werent as friendly as they used to be I had one drink and left as I reall ywasnt impressed with selection.

So drove over to Starz to have a drink and there where maybe 4 girls, place was dead too and the girls werent what I am used to seeing at Starz

Anyone been these places recently? Have you noticed a decline or is just me or bad timing?

Fiasco26
07-28-11, 13:41
Decided to drop in after work and check out KH 8, what happened? Where is Sweeney? Man outside Unique where all girls I haven't seen before, place was dead.

I mean the bartender was sometimes behind the bar, one waitress that was well below what used to be there and the girls just werent as friendly as they used to be I had one drink and left as I reall ywasnt impressed with selection.

So drove over to Starz to have a drink and there where maybe 4 girls, place was dead too and the girls werent what I am used to seeing at Starz

Anyone been these places recently? Have you noticed a decline or is just me or bad timing?KH8 is usually good. Starz is dead!

Rail Monkey
07-28-11, 14:52
Anyone been these places recently? Have you noticed a decline or is just me or bad timing?If you got off work at 5pm or so, it seems that you probably hit the dead spot between the day / night shift change.

Raider1206
07-28-11, 16:59

Anyone been these places recently? Have you noticed a decline or is just me or bad timing?I went the other week and there was fine women everywhere I turned.

Bgt05
07-28-11, 17:12
I've visited starz for a couple sundays looking to have some fun to no avail. Haven't had time to hit up kh8, so I have just ended up going to scores in downtown. Of course mileage doesn't compare to the gardena clubs, but I guess its better then nothing.

Raider1206
07-28-11, 21:27
I've visited starz for a couple sundays looking to have some fun to no avail. Haven't had time to hit up kh8, so I have just ended up going to scores in downtown. Of course mileage doesn't compare to the gardena clubs, but I guess its better then nothing.They got some nice looking women at starz but its been rare when I got extra. If I need that kinda fun I go strait to kh8.

Baldy Cruiser
07-29-11, 12:08
STARZ will be closing on Sundays.
King Henry's will be opening on Sundays. Sweeney will be bartending.
Hot girls dancing on stage! Football on the screens. Let's hope Samantha can
Put up some Hi-Def Big Screens. Should be a friggin Blast!
I hope Asia is working. She will get my lapdance money.
Amazing, tall HOTTIE!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002524292366

ChestRockwell
07-29-11, 16:02
I've visited starz for a couple sundays looking to have some fun to no avail. Haven't had time to hit up kh8, so I have just ended up going to scores in downtown. Of course mileage doesn't compare to the gardena clubs, but I guess its better then nothing.Any intel on Scores? I went there a month ago on a Saturday at 6pm and only ONE girl was working there. An older, chunkier latina!

Princess still working there?

Bgt05
07-29-11, 20:32
You definitely need to arrive late, I've had girls tell me that most customers get drunk elsewhere and then show up here, so the talent has done the same thing and just show up later in the evening. I really like raylene, but she recently started bartending. Christy I liked but she moved back to vegas. There was this girl there this past Wednesday named delphin or something like that but she was busy all night.

Baldy Cruiser
07-29-11, 22:01
Any intel on Scores? I went there a month ago on a Saturday at 6pm and only ONE girl was working there. An older, chunkier latina!

Princess still working there?Where have you been.
She dances in Miami now. She moved out there.

ChestRockwell
08-02-11, 19:43
Where have you been.

She dances in Miami now. She moved out there.

Baldy Cruiser.Bummer. God I miss those hooters.

Bgt05
08-08-11, 13:26
Hit up kh8 yesterday, lucky was behind the bar. The entrance is in the back now, the whole starz staff was there, lots of girls. Favorites were bianca and tsunami. Stix was in the house as well.

Trimslug
08-08-11, 19:43
STARZ will be closing on Sundays.

King Henry's will be opening on Sundays. Sweeney will be bartending.

Hot girls dancing on stage! Football on the screens. Let's hope Samantha can

Put up some Hi-Def Big Screens. Should be a friggin Blast!

I hope Asia is working. She will get my lapdance money.

Amazing, tall HOTTIE!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile. Php? I'd=100002524292366.

Baldy Cruiser.Asia is so hot! Any luck behind the curtain with her?

Fiasco26
08-10-11, 12:42
Asia is so hot! Any luck behind the curtain with her?I've gotten a HJ and DATY for just the price of the dance. Tipped her. 10

Trimslug
08-10-11, 14:16
I've gotten a HJ and DATY for just the price of the dance. Tipped her. 10Has she loosened up over the last few months. I remember before she did nothing. Or maybe its just me. Also does Feisty still work there? Have not seen her latley.

Jerikson40
08-10-11, 19:54
Could some kind person give me the latest rundown on Starz / KH8 / FK / RBC? I haven't been there in many moons (months before the shooting) , and I want to stop by on a weekday afternoon. But it's a huge hassle to make the drive, especially during afternoon traffic. But I am SO in the mood for some excellent mileage with some hot black dancers. .

How's the weekday shift, and how's the mileage at Starz especially? Sounds like a bunch of the dayshift regulars have left in the last few months. And I haven't seen much from the King of all Reviewers, DarthRaider. Any details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Young Truth
08-11-11, 01:02
Has she loosened up over the last few months. I remember before she did nothing. Or maybe its just me. Also does Feisty still work there? Have not seen her latley.Sounds like her. She's the only dancer I've seen get on stage and just stand there doing nothing. IMO, she thinks she should get tips and dances just cause she's cute. Sorry, but you've got to earn my money honey. I need customer service. Never felt the urge to get a dance from her either.

Rail Monkey
08-12-11, 01:27
I've gotten a HJ and DATY for just the price of the dance. Tipped her. 10Damn, Fiasco26! HJ plus DATY from Asia during just one dance? That's a highly efficient encounter, bro! Thumbs up.

Boomshaka
08-13-11, 22:45
Haven't been there a while, do they still get fussy if you wear shorts at night there?

I know they're loose during the day but I've seen them give people grief for their dress at night.

Bgt05
08-14-11, 10:27
Haven't been there a while, do they still get fussy if you wear shorts at night there?

I know they're loose during the day but I've seen them give people grief for their dress at night.I've never heard of that or seen it enforced that's all I wear to this clubs is shorts. The only thing I've seen enforced are plain white tees.

Jerikson40
08-14-11, 10:56
Thanks everyone for the info on the clubs.

So I made a day trip to Gardena anyway, and decided to hit KH8 first. I generally prefer Starz because of the higher quality of the dancers, but I got the impression that Starz wasn't doing as well after the shooting, so I tried KH8 first. Not much has changed since the last time I was there, many months ago. Although I didn't remember seeing the lockers behind the curtains in the raised section on the right when you come in. For some reason I thought that used to be a lap dance area, though I'd never actually been there. Anyway, between the raised area and the bar is a door behind a curtain, which I assume leads to the dressing room. Though it seems like daylight comes thru whenever they open the door.

When I arrived there were only a few customers, and surprisingly about 8 or more dancers. Though many of them I only saw briefly as they passed thru between the stage and the dressing room and the DJ booth. Or wherever they were going. I kept trying to figure out where everyone was. A couple girls were BSing at the bar, and the others were nowhere to be found. The names I do remember were Unique, Stacy (?) , Justice, and Princess (?). One thing I dislike about the Gardena clubs (at least KH8 and Starz) is that the dancers don't circulate very much, and rarely come up to you unless you're a regular. Anyway, from what I saw the dancers ranged from about 4-6, pretty typical with my past experiences here. Stacy had the best body, voluptuous without being too thick, long straight hair and secretary glasses. Unfortunately she was off by herself, and I didn't feel like running after her.

I was on the brink of leaving and heading over to Starz, when Unique LaSage stopped by. As others have said, she's wonderful. BTW, if you haven't already you can see some of her porn work by googling her name. Personally, she's not really my type, but she's such a wonderful dancer that she quickly became my type. Immediately began stroking junior outside the thin shorts, right in view of the whole club. My kind of girl. Something about that, stroking out in the open while other dancers are walking by, gets my engine running. Junior quickly became Senior with her skillful manipulations. This lasted a couple of songs, then we went to the back for some $15 dances. I barely lasted one song. She's really good, but I tend to prefer slow and erotic over wham bam. Another of the downsides of KH8, IMO, is that it's all about the deed. I'd rather spend a few songs with and erotic grind, enjoying her body, dirty talk, etc.

All in all it was a good time, though I probably won't make it my go-to place. After I left I drove by Starz, and saw a decent number of cars in the lot, and almost pulled in. But after Unique I had pretty much lost any interest in any more lap dancing, so I just drove by. And I drove by FK and Ron's, too. Another day.

Lakeside32
08-14-11, 11:17
W'sup, but has anyone visited the Boom Boom Room lately? I had a damn good time with Chyna last trip and wouldn't mind seein her again, so do they still come out on thurs. Nites, still?

Thanks

Rail Monkey
08-14-11, 17:02
W'sup, but has anyone visited the Boom Boom Room lately? I had a damn good time with Chyna last trip and wouldn't mind seein her again, so do they still come out on thurs. Nites, still?

ThanksBad news, L32!

I called the BBR manager this morning and learned that they will be featuring all male dancers only, until further notice.

I also hit up dark-skinned, OG porn Chyna (Dahl) this morning, and she said that she stopped working there after July 2010 and that you "probably got with light-skinned Chyna that used to work at Ron's Barbary Coast".

The Tall Man
08-14-11, 22:00
Many years ago strip clubs were my deal (mainly Vegas) , I really have not been in one in 4 or 5 years (here in the states anyway). Just wanted to try a new experience, something different, so I stopped in the infamous KH8 on a Friday night at 10 PM.

Stayed and had a few drinks. Bought a couple drinks for the black stripper who fancied my company for about an hour. Also did 3 lap dances with her.

All in all I thought this place was a dump and waste of time for me anyway (IMHO). But it was an experience. I will never return just too much other stuff I have fun doing. I mean no disrespect to you KH8 lovers, whatever floats your boat.

The Tall Man

Reggae Guy
08-15-11, 03:54
Bad news, L32!

I called the BBR manager this morning and learned that they will be featuring all male dancers only, until further notice.

I also hit up dark-skinned, OG porn Chyna (Dahl) this morning, and she said that she stopped working there after July 2010 and that you "probably got with light-skinned Chyna that used to work at Ron's Barbary Coast".Thought OG Chyna was from Northern Cali? Where does she dance now? Or is she strictly doing the Backpages thing these days?

Lakeside32
08-15-11, 11:19
Bad news, L32!

I also hit up dark-skinned, OG porn Chyna (Dahl) this morning, and she said that she stopped working there after July 2010 and that you "probably got with light-skinned Chyna that used to work at Ron's Barbary Coast".thanks for the intel. Good lookin out its been a very long time since I've been to the BBR on thurs. Nite. But it was definitely the Chyna you referenced. So hmmmm you must have her number or something. Well if you could please pm a brother I would appreciate it. LOL.

KingNasty
08-16-11, 21:46
Are they back booths at KH8 and 1st king private? Is there a curten or can people see whats going on when they walk by? I have tried to find this info on the forum and I am still not sure. Also, it seems people talk about KH8 more than 1st kings? Is KH8 better than 1st kings?

Reggae Guy
08-17-11, 01:23
Last few times I went to Starz neither was around. Anybody know if they're still at the club? Both gave good extras in the booth.

Trunk Monkey
08-18-11, 11:08
Remember Candy at KH8?

I use to go in there & ass fuck her bareback. She would put baby oil on her ass crack & just sit on my lap. I would work it in her butt. Felt good. She retired 3 years ago. I think she was close to 50. Nice fun bags on her. I look like Little Wayne, only I am shorter & older & have more tatts. My willy is only 3 inches, so most woman don't mind it in their ass.

Beach Dweller
08-18-11, 12:07
Last few times I went to Starz neither was around. Anybody know if they're still at the club? Both gave good extras in the booth.I am semi retired last time I saw Nautica was in January, she unzipped my pants and put some lotion on her hand and jerked me off while grinding on me for the cost of a dance

DarthRaider666
08-18-11, 14:15
Nautica is a strong believer in customer satisfaction.

I am semi retired last time I saw Nautica was in January, she unzipped my pants and put some lotion on her hand and jerked me off while grinding on me for the cost of a dance

Cruising55
08-18-11, 16:22
Hey bro's hoping you guys can help me out. I have to set up a bachelor party and my buddy really likes asian girls. Can you guys recommend any strip clubs in the los angeles area that specialize in asian girls? He doesn't want to go to MPs either. Thanks for any help you can provide

Normus Johnson
08-18-11, 16:37
Can't wait to hang at KH8 all week. Might even have to buy Baldy C a beer.

Normus Johnson

Baldy Cruiser
08-18-11, 22:56
Can't wait to hang at KH8 all week. Might even have to buy Baldy C a beer.

Normus JohnsonNow that is just what I need.

Reggae Guy
08-19-11, 05:01
I am semi retired last time I saw Nautica was in January, she unzipped my pants and put some lotion on her hand and jerked me off while grinding on me for the cost of a danceIt would be harder to find guys she didn't jerk off back there then guys she did. But it's been awhile since I've seen here too. Wonder if she still dances there?

Normus Johnson
08-19-11, 10:34
Now that is just what I need.

Baldy Cruiser.BC, I think what works best with that picture is a little bit of Sweenie juice.

Best Regards.

Normus Johnson

Baldy Cruiser
08-19-11, 12:17
BC, I think what works best with that picture is a little bit of Sweenie juice.

Best Regards.

Normus JohnsonYes, Last time I had too much Sweeney juice, I didn't wake up, I came to. I woke up in a pool of my own saliva, vomit, feces & urine. It was a great time! LOL. This Lisa is why we sit at the bar. Hubba, hubba. Schawing!

Normus Johnson
08-19-11, 14:58
Yes, Last time I had too much Sweeney juice, I didn't wake up, I came to. I woke up in a pool of my own saliva, vomit, feces & urine. It was a great time! LOL. This Lisa is why we sit at the bar. Hubba, hubba. Schawing!

Baldy Cruiser.Maybe a bit too much info there BC.

See ya soon.

Normus Johnson

Redon1
08-24-11, 03:28
I stopped in KH8 on Sat about 11 pm. Got a seat by the stage and ordered a beer. Lots of guys throwing bills on the stage. No dancers came on to me. I am a white guy BTW. Saw some curtains in the back but did not see anyone go in. Stayed about 1 hr and left. Nice dancers but a little boring.

Baldy Cruiser
08-24-11, 12:53
Slugged back some beers with Normus. Normus is visiting from New York. Lisa the bartender was just leaving & Lucky arriving. They both look so good! Damn!

Unique, Princess, Chanel, and many other beautiful woman were strutting their stuff!

Asia arrived at 7pm for the night shift. Asia works nights now, WOW! I bought her a margarita & we chatted about things. Turns out we are both Virgos & her birthday is the day after mine. Cool! Asia has Wed night off, so you won't see her tonight.

I got some wonderful dances & Kaylani was serving up the drinks! She & Normus were having fun chatting & catching up on stuff. I really love this club.

Raider1206
08-24-11, 13:40
Slugged back some beers with Normus. Normus is visiting from New York. Lisa the bartender was just leaving & Lucky arriving. They both look so good! Damn!

Unique, Princess, Chanel, and many other beautiful woman were strutting their stuff!

Asia arrived at 7pm for the night shift. Asia works nights now, WOW! I bought her a margarita & we chatted about things. Turns out we are both Virgos & her birthday is the day after mine. Cool! Asia has Wed night off, so you won't see her tonight.

I got some wonderful dances & Kaylani was serving up the drinks! She & Normus were having fun chatting & catching up on stuff. I really love this club.

Baldy Cruiser.I had a feeling that was you over in the corner. I was there to. Got to eat out redbone a little in the back she wanted to much just to hand job me so I passed on that.

Rail Monkey
08-27-11, 09:55
According to "Mr Fun Club":

Well today 8-26-11 was the day we got the bad news!

Starting Thursday Sept 1st 2011 we are to close our doors for thirty days due to a liquor suspension from the ABC. We will reopen the doors Saturday October 1st at 2pm.

So in the meantime there still is six days left to get loose at the Goose.

Then me and the staff will be on vacation.

AGAIN WE WILL REOPEN OCT 1ST 2011 AT 2:00pm.

I hope you all get a chance to visit us soon I'm sure Wednesday the 31st should be fun!

Mr FunClub

ChestRockwell
08-30-11, 19:56
According to "Mr Fun Club":

Well today 8-26-11 was the day we got the bad news!

Starting Thursday Sept 1st 2011 we are to close our doors for thirty days due to a liquor suspension from the ABC. We will reopen the doors Saturday October 1st at 2pm.

So in the meantime there still is six days left to get loose at the Goose.

Then me and the staff will be on vacation.

AGAIN WE WILL REOPEN OCT 1ST 2011 AT 2:00pm.

I hope you all get a chance to visit us soon I'm sure Wednesday the 31st should be fun!

Mr FunClubNever liked this place, except for Juan for the cook.

I used to go once a week many moons ago and never got the "welcome back" feeling from the staff except for the homies in the kitchen.

Anybody else feel this way?

Trunk Monkey
08-30-11, 22:10
Never liked this place, except for Juan for the cook.

I used to go once a week many moons ago and never got the "welcome back" feeling from the staff except for the homies in the kitchen.

Anybody else feel this way?I agree completely. Juan & his brothers are cool. Larry the owner was a stiff. He inherited the dump from his old man Ralph. The long hair dj was a racist fuck. The old manager Rubin stole thousands & got canned in 2008 after the recession. The Samantha clubs are so much better.

The Camel
08-31-11, 22:31
I agree completely. Juan & his brothers are cool. Larry the owner was a stiff. He inherited the dump from his old man Ralph. The long hair dj was a racist fuck. The old manager Rubin stole thousands & got canned in 2008 after the recession. The Samantha clubs are so much better.I have good memories of the Goose. But they were in the late 90's and early 2000's. It was sort of a monument to lost innocence in L. A. Topless only, cheap extensive menu of draft beer, burgers and wings and hot dogs and mac and cheese, friendly waitresses though hard to hail during busy times, old fashioned real stage in front with an actual curtain, sports on TV, lame lap dances wherever you could place a chair away from the masses but they only set you back a few bucks. Lots of ladies and wide variety. Lots of friends hung out here. It was sort of a clubhouse. Cheers of "titty bars". No pussy, no mileage, no fat guys in pajama shorts and diapers (have you been to DVNH lately?).

There was this old perv looking guy always hanging around who I later realized was the fucking manager. Couldn't believe it since this guy looked like he was skid row character. And the kind of guy showing up in pajama shorts to DVNH. Can't remember his name.

The thing is, I started noticing that this guy was ALWAYS hanging out in the Tijuana red light district when I was there, which was all the time in around 2001. He recognized me and my wingman as patrons of the Goose, and always wanted to bend our ear about his filthy lascivious exploits in Tijuana which made us pretty sick even as we were waiting on our own scheduled filthy lascivious and vile exploits. What killed me is that he would aggressively brag about how he keeps the dancers in line at the Goose. One single violation of the strict mileage rules (I. E. NO mileage permitted) , and they were out on their pretty asses. He wasn't tolerating any filty working girls selling sexual favors at the Goose even though he spent every weekend purchasing sexual favors from Tijuana hookers. It really wasn't about his pride in enforcing rules as much as it seemed a moral and racist imperative. The mexicanas could sell it south of the border but he isn't going to tolerate american girls doing it in the Goose.

Well, the old perv passed away a couple of years later. The Goose got a little loose after he passed. At least installing dedicated lap dance facilities and there was some mileage. Don't think it really related to his death so much as the evolution of L. A. Adult entertainment into more dangerous territory. Innocence lost.

Stegram
09-01-11, 12:42
I started going to the goose in the late 80s and quit in the mid 90s with only the occasional visit for old times sake since.

I pulled from there twice in all those years. Once was a tall latina who was new to town and just wanted to party, and the other was when a dancer there actually fixed me up with her friend on a date. No money spent either time. Either I didn't know better back then or the pickings in LA have stepped way up because after discovering the opportunities in this hobby, I would never go back to the goose to spend $80 in an evening for zero mileage.

DarthRaider666
09-02-11, 05:44
It would be harder to find guys she didn't jerk off back there then guys she did. But it's been awhile since I've seen here too. Wonder if she still dances there?Actually, I haven't seen Nautica there the last three times I've been in there. I know she likes to leave early, around 10:30. If I see her again I'm going to have to complain! How come that other guy got lotion when she jerked him off? I mean I'm a long time customer of hers and I just get the standard bare handed jerk off!

I haven't been on a Sunday in a while. Is Starz really closed on Sunday these days? If so, that's a shame, especially since football season is coming up. I used to really enjoy going to Starz on Sunday! There was this one girl who used to come in still in her church clothes dragging her little roller suitcase behind her with her stripper clothes in it. One of the many Sundays I took her upstairs to the booths, I commented to her that I thought it was funny that 3 hours ago she was down on her knees at church praying; and now she is here with me in the booth and she was down on her knees again! She laughed and got back to the business of earning her money! I always liked tickling a girls tonsils and then watching her spread eagle on stage buck naked for me a on a Sunday.

Of course, it was nothing compared to the glory days of the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco from year 1995 through 2002, but hey, nothing was!

P.S. By the way, just out of curiosity, is Trinity at Starz offering ANYTHING on the menu upstairs these days?

Poon Hound
09-02-11, 22:00
Be careful guys theres a dui checkpoint on rosecrans and western! Also another one in haw at undisclosed loc. As well as saturation patrols all over the city!

Dripper
09-02-11, 22:13
Haven't been to this place in a while, and happened to be in the area and stopped in this afternoon. Not too crowded, but it took about 15 minutes or so to be approached by Princess. She was somewhat impressed that she was such a celebrity, and we joked a bit that Big Princess had moved to Miami. This girl has a great smile and body, and a very cheerful and engaging personality. We immediately adjourned to a booth, and man that was a tight fit. She was just great. Said she did take out, and might have to take her up on it. A club can always be hit and miss but so far in my six visits I'm batting a thousand, with six different dancers. I did cheat a bit and mentioned BC, which got a very enthusiastic response from Princess. Go see her during the day shift.

Jerikson40
09-03-11, 21:10
Actually, I haven't seen Nautica there the last three times I've been in there. I know she likes to leave early, around 10:30. If I see her again I'm going to have to complain! How come that other guy got lotion when she jerked him off? I mean I'm a long time customer of hers and I just get the standard bare handed jerk off!Ahh, the holy grail of lap dances. The lotion dance. Unfortunately, I've only seen Nautica at the club once, very long time ago, and she was sitting at a table for hours by herself, texting and whatnot. At the time I didn't know much about her, so I paid attention to the other dancers. Now I'm kicking myself for not going up to her and hauling her upstairs. I can count on the fingers of one hand how many times I've gotten that service, since it's only performed by, IMO, the elite upper echelon of dancers. Like a famous dancer from the heyday of TL, who would do it so discreetly that you didn't even notice her reaching into her purse for the lotion, and suddenly BAM! You're in heaven.

There ought to be, like, a lap dance school or something.

DarthRaider666
09-03-11, 23:54
Be careful guys theres a dui checkpoint on rosecrans and western! Also another one in haw at undisclosed loc. As well as saturation patrols all over the city!Yes, there is never really a "good time" to be drinking and driving, but major holidays such as Labor Day weekend, are particularly "bad times" to be doing so!

DarthRaider666
09-04-11, 03:39
Ahh, the holy grail of lap dances. The lotion dance. Unfortunately, I've only seen Nautica at the club once, very long time ago, and she was sitting at a table for hours by herself, texting and whatnot. At the time I didn't know much about her, so I paid attention to the other dancers. Now I'm kicking myself for not going up to her and hauling her upstairs. I can count on the fingers of one hand how many times I've gotten that service, since it's only performed by, IMO, the elite upper echelon of dancers. Like a famous dancer from the heyday of TL, who would do it so discreetly that you didn't even notice her reaching into her purse for the lotion, and suddenly BAM! You're in heaven.

There ought to be, like, a lap dance school or something.There is a report on ZBone. Com that Nautica is gone. If so, we've lost a legend! Seriously! You know, what you say is true, there really should be a lap-dancing school. Nautica could have taught lessons. Nautica might have even been able to teach at the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco form 1995 through 2002. Ah, I have to wax poetic on that. For those who did not have the pleasure, the Market Street Cinema was the kind of place where, if you were a newbie, the girls attacked you as soon as you paid your door fee and they took you to the booths and ripped you off. However, if you were experienced, they immediately grabbed you, took you to a booth and blew you on the spot, unless of course you specifically refused (but hey, how often do you think THAT happened)! I remember this one girl named Doreen. She would give lap dances right out in the main area, but she never wore panties under her skirt. She would use the first song to get her male customer riled up nice and good and to discretely unzip his pants. If you watched her really closely you would notice that her rhythm stopped for about 5 seconds at the start of the second song, that was the point were she discretely shove her customers dick into her pussy. You could always tell because she would lean back into her customers ear and say something dirty (just in case the guy hadn't figured out he was officially fucking her) and start to bounce really hard. I knew this is true because often times, I was that customer! Such a dirty girl. Damn I miss her. Those were the days! I will miss Ms. Natuica on that same level! .

Jerikson40
09-04-11, 08:35
As I'm sure you know, in the strip club biz "gone" is a relative term. Economy sucks, unemployment way up, so unless she found a sugar daddy there's probably not much else for her to do. So we'll see.

Or who knows, maybe she was going to medical school all this time and got a job as a doctor.

Trunk Monkey
09-04-11, 11:51
There is a report on ZBone. Com that Nautica is gone. If so, we've lost a legend! Seriously! You know, what you say is true, there really should be a lap-dancing school. Nautica could have taught lessons. Nautica might have even been able to teach at the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco form 1995 through 2002. Ah, I have to wax poetic on that. For those who did not have the pleasure, the Market Street Cinema was the kind of place where, if you were a newbie, the girls attacked you as soon as you paid your door fee and they took you to the booths and ripped you off. However, if you were experienced, they immediately grabbed you, took you to a booth and blew you on the spot, unless of course you specifically refused (but hey, how often do you think THAT happened)! I remember this one girl named Doreen. She would give lap dances right out in the main area, but she never wore panties under her skirt. She would use the first song to get her male customer riled up nice and good and to discretely unzip his pants. If you watched her really closely you would notice that her rhythm stopped for about 5 seconds at the start of the second song, that was the point were she discretely shove her customers dick into her pussy. You could always tell because she would lean back into her customers ear and say something dirty (just in case the guy hadn't figured out he was officially fucking her) and start to bounce really hard. I knew this is true because often times, I was that customer! Such a dirty girl. Damn I miss her. Those were the days! I will miss Ms. Natuica on that same level! .Jesus Christ dude. Enough with the Market Street Cinema back in the day. You have waxed poetic on this subject too many times. I never see you in Starz or King Henry's or First King. Why, becausse you are never in there. Your ass is to big to sit in the KH8 lap dance booth. What are you 5' 5' 350 lbs. With cankles. Most chicks turn when they see you. The Starz booth is 4 feet wide, big enough for your giant ass. And of course your pocket protector & Best Buy Geek Squad attire doesn't help.

DarthRaider666
09-04-11, 14:00
Jesus Christ dude. Enough with the Market Street Cinema back in the day. You have waxed poetic on this subject too many times. I never see you in Starz or King Henry's or First King. Why, becausse you are never in there. Your ass is to big to sit in the KH8 lap dance booth. What are you 5' 5' 350 lbs. With cankles. Most chicks turn when they see you. The Starz booth is 4 feet wide, big enough for your giant ass. And of course your pocket protector & Best Buy Geek Squad attire doesn't help.1. True, I probably talk about Market Street Cinema too much. I'll give you that one. I miss the debauchery.

2. Well, of course you never see me in First King, I never really claimed I go there. I've been there less than 10 times in 9 years. I was in King Henry's last Tuesday. I was in Starz not this past Thursday, but the Thursday before that. I used to go to the clubs shit, 4 days a week, and stay like I was working a shift, from about 5:40 until about midnight. These days, I go maybe twice a month, I usually stay about two hours or so, get one set of dances and leave.

3. The KH8 booth on the far end is a little snug, seems like its has about about 6 inches or so less width than the other two; maybe that's my imagination or maybe its because it seems like the bigger girls always lead me to that booth. The other two booths are fine.

4. I'm 5'10. Actually, if you haven't seen me in a while, saying I look like I weigh 350 is a compliment. My weight had gotten up to 392 in January. However, that was not all actual body mass, part of it was fluid from Lymphodema. Since you know so much about my appearance, but say I never go to the club any more, you probably haven't actually seen me in about 6 months or so. I was probably weighing in the 380 range the last time you saw me and you had me pegged at 350. I actually do weight 355 right now, so you would probably guess I was at 325.

5. About the cankles. I have a medical condition called Lymphodema, the old lymph fluid does not properly drain out of my body like a normal person and it tends to collect in the lower half of the body. I started getting treatment for this condition in February, if you had seen me recently, you might still call me fat, but you wouldn't honestly be able to say I have cankles. And again actually some of what you are seeing in the gut is actually a buildup of lymph fluid that is not properly draining out in the urine. I'm not trying to say I'm not still a fat-ass, but now that I have those lymph nodes at least partially unblocked, I am literally pissing away weight! I'm down to 355 now! Von's has these TV dinners named "Eating Right" they really are very good. Also, its strictly lite beer and diet soda for me these days.

6. Well, I don't know if most chicks turn when they see me or not, but even if they do turn away on that first pass, they always seem to turn to me and ask me for a dance on their second pass!

7. Pocket protector? OK, now you are just making stuff up. I honestly didn't know where to buy one until just now. I had to search for it to see what one looked like. http://www.pocketprotectors.com/ That's funny. I didn't even have a pocket protector when I worked at TRW or Boeing and I can only recall one guy I ever worked with who did!

8. Best Buy Geek Squad Attire? OK, first of all I didn't even know Best Buy was still in business! I thought they got bought out. I had to do a Wikipedia search to get a definition of the attire you claim I wear. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Squad. Now, according to that definition, you are accusing me of wearing.

"a white, short-sleeved, pocketless dress shirt. Agents are required to wear a black clip-on tie with the Geek Squad logo pin. Male agents wear black trousers, white socks and black lace-up shoes with the Geek Squad logo on the sole. Agents holding certain positions including on-site Double Agents, Special Agents, and Deputies of Counter Intelligence carry a metal police-style badge."

I do not own a white, short-sleeved, pocketless dress shirt.

I do not own a clip on tie.

I do not own a pair of white socks.

I do not own a pair of lace up shoes; boots yes, shoes no.

If I had a metal police-style badge, it would say "titty inspector" on it.

By the way, with all of the half (or in the case of Starz, fully) naked chicks running around, why are you paying so much attention to my appearance? Kind a makes me wonder about ya!

Well, it's off to the gym, my goal is to break that 300lbs mark by the end of the year! I probably can't get there, but I can get close!

Trunk Monkey
09-04-11, 14:15
Good response. I know you can lose the weight. Just busting your balls.

Trunk Monkey
09-04-11, 17:11
I look just like Little Wayne. I am a about 5' 3". Alot of stripper chicks ignore me, but I don't care. Lucky & Lisa pour me some good stiff drinks. So I'm cool. If I get too drunk, Wild Bill gives me a ride home or John will. I miss Candy. She was my favorite dancer. I have a 2 inch penis.

Marlowe
09-04-11, 17:21
I look just like Little Wayne. I am a about 5' 3". Alot of stripper chicks ignore me, but I don't care. Lucky & Lisa pour me some good stiff drinks. So I'm cool. If I get too drunk, Wild Bill gives me a ride home or John will. I miss Candy. She was my favorite dancer. I have a 2 inch penis.Both of you guys crack me up! You should have an act and take in on the road, call it Monk Trunkey and DaRaider. Keep up the funny posts, it distracts us from the fact that there is so little quality pussy around to hit and post about.

Trunk Monkey
09-04-11, 17:58
Both of you guys crack me up! You should have an act and take in on the road, call it Monk Trunkey and DaRaider. Keep up the funny posts, it distracts us from the fact that there is so little quality pussy around to hit and post about.Ain't that the truth. I like you Marlowe. I likes your style. This is a pic of my Perfect Woman. LOL.

Baldy Cruiser
09-04-11, 18:06
Just a heads up. Guys keep these posts on the down low.

Several lovely ladies have approached me & asked me to spread the word, that they would appreciate it if we kept what happens in these clubs in these clubs.

Don't broadcast on here. Leave that to pm's. We don't want these places to get shut down lilke the Wild Goose, etc. LE is in these clubs wearing microphones trying to make arrests &

Shut down these clubs. I only post in this thread if there is an upcooming party. Thank you very much.

Dr Midnite
09-05-11, 03:47
I know a lot of you like to keep low profiles, and generally meeting online mongers isn't generally popular. However I'm going to be in the COI, LA area a lot in October. If anyone wants to hang at one of the clubs here or there, pm me or let me know. I know I talk to Camel and El Bango a lot and have spoken to Cash a few times. I just think it'd be cool to hang out sometime. Maybe at KH8 or something. Let me know. Thanks.

Midnite

Jerikson40
09-05-11, 10:05
Don't broadcast on here. Leave that to pm's.I think what Baldy is saying is, ya know those reports he used to do where he would be extremely explicit and describe illegal acts in detail along with the dancer's names? Well, don't do that.

Mr Watts
09-06-11, 09:54
Went to Rio last night on Fig around 8:00. Entrance was free because they said they were hosting a private party last night. Also free alcohol after 9, even though its a non alcoholic club. Get in and its about 15 dudes. 2 dancers out, and 1 on stage. Bought a bottle of water for $7 and scoped the scene. 1 girl came up to me. A Young black dancer named Cody from Apple Valley. Was a about a 6 on the scale. Dances were 3 for 40 and she kept pressin me, but I didn't budge. 1 other girl was a 6 and the last one was a 4, so when Cody left me to get on stage, I booked it. May go back again, but has to be on a weekend.

Reggae Guy
09-07-11, 06:39
Actually, I haven't seen Nautica there the last three times I've been in there. I know she likes to leave early, around 10:30. If I see her again I'm going to have to complain! How come that other guy got lotion when she jerked him off? I mean I'm a long time customer of hers and I just get the standard bare handed jerk off!

I haven't been on a Sunday in a while. Is Starz really closed on Sunday these days? If so, that's a shame, especially since football season is coming up. I used to really enjoy going to Starz on Sunday! There was this one girl who used to come in still in her church clothes dragging her little roller suitcase behind her with her stripper clothes in it. One of the many Sundays I took her upstairs to the booths, I commented to her that I thought it was funny that 3 hours ago she was down on her knees at church praying; and now she is here with me in the booth and she was down on her knees again! She laughed and got back to the business of earning her money! I always liked tickling a girls tonsils and then watching her spread eagle on stage buck naked for me a on a Sunday.

Of course, it was nothing compared to the glory days of the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco from year 1995 through 2002, but hey, nothing was!

P. S. By the way, just out of curiosity, is Trinity at Starz offering ANYTHING on the menu upstairs these days?Trin to my knowledge has never offered anything to anybody. I don't know one dude that said trin did anything besides dance. That's probably why she rarely got dances from customers really. I haven't seen her in a while since I stopped going to the day shift. She had a super body though. Last I saw her she was talking about being in a relationship with some guy and it was right around then that I noticed her giving air dances. Not a good look.

Pat McGroyne
09-07-11, 13:01
I think what Baldy is saying is, ya know those reports he used to do where he would be extremely explicit and describe illegal acts in detail along with the dancer's names? Well, don't do that.The irony is palpable.

ChestRockwell
09-08-11, 19:26
The irony is palpable.It's the times, they are a'changin'.

Baldy Cruiser
09-08-11, 23:20
It's the times, they are a'changin'.And then some.

Rail Monkey
09-09-11, 03:41
And then some.

Baldy Cruiser.Is that a stage or a See's Candy store?

Baldy Cruiser
09-09-11, 10:39
Is that a stage or a See's Candy store?The amazing King Henry The VIII's.

Hadezh
09-09-11, 15:24

Several lovely ladies have approached me & asked me to spread the word, that they would appreciate it if we kept what happens in these clubs in these clubs.

Don't broadcast on here. Leave that to pm's. We don't want these places to get shut down lilke the Wild Goose, etc. LE is in these clubs wearing microphones trying to make arrests &

Shut down these clubs. I only post in this thread if there is an upcooming party. Thank you very much.

Baldy Cruiser.Good idea.

I feel bad because I am too paranoid to give many details on these forums but too many times a girl has told me to not say something or not say this or not say that. I just try to keep it as general as possible.

Remember when I was new to the web and on another site no longer on the web I found a great AMP and posted the exact location and details of services. Within a month it was closed.

Really want to help other dudes like me but ultimately I want the girls to keep giving me the services they provide.

Maybe one day we should all organize a monger meet up. Remember years back Laker02 (think it was 02) another monger and I all went down to TJ and hung out. Not sure if my paranoid butt would be ok with doing this in the states but it was ALLOT of fun.

All my RL friends who like going to strip clubs do not like Black girls so I usually end up cruising or going to strip clubs solo.

EscortsLA
09-10-11, 13:23
The amazing King Henry The VIII's.

Baldy Cruiser.Henry The VIII's is a great club,

It was a real shame about the Wild Goose, I'll miss that club.

Tijuana has some great clubs, The best strip club experience I had was in Tijuana at the Chicago club down at the bottom of the hill past the arch

Genesfire
09-10-11, 14:31

Baldy Cruiser.My man Bc is right.

Let's all have fun and keep everything on the down low.

Light and love to all.

So says the rockstar / Superhero.

So be it.

So shall it be!

Genesfire
09-11-11, 11:50
1. True, I probably talk about Market Street Cinema too much. I'll give you that one. I miss the debauchery.

2. Well, of course you never see me in First King, I never really claimed I go there. I've been there less than 10 times in 9 years. I was in King Henry's last Tuesday. I was in Starz not this past Thursday, but the Thursday before that. I used to go to the clubs shit. 4 days a week, and stay like I was working a shift, from about 5:40 until about midnight. These days, I go maybe twice a month, I usually stay about two hours or so, get one set of dances and leave.

3. The KH8 booth on the far end is a little snug, seems like its has about about 6 inches or so less width than the other two; maybe that's my imagination or maybe its because it seems like the bigger girls always lead me to that booth. The other two booths are fine.

4. I'm 5'10. Actually, if you haven't seen me in a while, saying I look like I weigh 350 is a compliment. My weight had gotten up to 392 in January. However, that was not all actual body mass, part of it was fluid from Lymphodema. Since you know so much about my appearance, but say I never go to the club any more, you probably haven't actually seen me in about 6 months or so. I was probably weighing in the 380 range the last time you saw me and you had me pegged at 350. I actually do weight 355 right now, so you would probably guess I was at 325.

5. About the cankles. I have a medical condition called Lymphodema, the old lymph fluid does not properly drain out of my body like a normal person and it tends to collect in the lower half of the body. I started getting treatment for this condition in February, if you had seen me recently, you might still call me fat, but you wouldn't honestly be able to say I have cankles. And again actually some of what you are seeing in the gut is actually a buildup of lymph fluid that is not properly draining out in the urine. I'm not trying to say I'm not still a fat-ass, but now that I have those lymph nodes at least partially unblocked, I am literally pissing away weight! I'm down to 355 now! Von's has these TV dinners named "Eating Right" they really are very good. Also, its strictly lite beer and diet soda for me these days.

6. Well, I don't know if most chicks turn when they see me or not, but even if they do turn away on that first pass, they always seem to turn to me and ask me for a dance on their second pass!

7. Pocket protector? OK, now you are just making stuff up. I honestly didn't know where to buy one until just now. I had to search for it to see what one looked like.

http://www.pocketprotectors.com/

That's funny. I didn't even have a pocket protector when I worked at TRW or Boeing and I can only recall one guy I ever worked with who did!

8. Best Buy Geek Squad Attire? OK, first of all I didn't even know Best Buy was still in business! I thought they got bought out. I had to do a Wikipedia search to get a definition of the attire you claim I wear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Squad.

Now, according to that definition, you are accusing me of wearing.

"a white, short-sleeved, pocketless dress shirt. Agents are required to wear a black clip-on tie with the Geek Squad logo pin. Male agents wear black trousers, white socks and black lace-up shoes with the Geek Squad logo on the sole. Agents holding certain positions including on-site Double Agents, Special Agents, and Deputies of Counter Intelligence carry a metal police-style badge."

By the way, with all of the half (or in the case of Starz, fully) naked chicks running around, why are you paying so much attention to my appearance? Kind a makes me wonder about ya!

Well, it's off to the gym, my goal is to break that 300lbs mark by the end of the year! I probably can't get there, but I can get close!Always been a cool cat to me.

So get better my friend you can and will if you want to!

Never let your body beat you!

For I never let mine beat me!

So says the superhero / rockstar.

So be it.

So shall it be!

Rail Monkey
09-11-11, 14:43
It was a real shame about the Wild Goose, I'll miss that club.The Wild Goose is closed from September 1st to 30th, 2011 due to a 30-day suspension of its liquor license by the ABC.

The Goose will re-open on Saturday, October 1, 2011.

Tendods
09-14-11, 02:40
Recently stopped by King Henry had a nice time as always but was perplexed as to the change of entrance. What's the deal with the entrance now out back?

Baldy Cruiser
09-14-11, 21:30
Recently stopped by King Henry had a nice time as always but was perplexed as to the change of entrance. What's the deal with the entrance now out back?Rock getting shot & killed.

BC

Reggae Guy
09-19-11, 06:07
Was at Starz the over the weekend and the club was suddenly closed down in the middle of the night. One of the workers said there were guys making trouble in the club but can anyone confirm this? There were so many people there but I didn't notice or hear anything out of the ordinary. Definitely nothing that would cause the club to close at midnight.

Reggae Guy
09-24-11, 07:55
Decided to stop by Starz earlier in the week after the early closure last weekend. It was well worth the effort! Had my eye on a young spinner I had never saw before named Treasure. But once she got off stage she headed to the back I suppose because I didn't see her on the floor. A few minutes later a dancer named Kristy went on stage. She had a really nice body and perky tits. After she finished her set she walked around the floor and I got a dance from her. Basic dance upstairs but she liked to let her hands roam. She then took my hands and placed them on the more "special" parts of her body. Several dances later and of course I ask her the question. Come to find out she does do take out. Fast forward to the hotel room and vets I'm me for explicit details, but I can say here that she's a huge fan of doggie and really knows how to move and use her body. YMMV but Kristy will definitely take you there for $$.

Barrister007
09-25-11, 15:40
Decided to stop by Starz earlier in the week after the early closure last weekend. It was well worth the effort! Had my eye on a young spinner I had never saw before named Treasure. But once she got off stage she headed to the back I suppose because I didn't see her on the floor. A few minutes later a dancer named Kristy went on stage. She had a really nice body and perky tits. After she finished her set she walked around the floor and I got a dance from her. Basic dance upstairs but she liked to let her hands roam. She then took my hands and placed them on the more "special" parts of her body. Several dances later and of course I ask her the question. Come to find out she does do take out. Fast forward to the hotel room and vets I'm me for explicit details, but I can say here that she's a huge fan of doggie and really knows how to move and use her body. YMMV but Kristy will definitely take you there for $$.I'm sure you enjoyed it! And yes, she does enjoy rear entry, but damn, that is a lot of azz to battle with. I've been with with her many times inside and out of club. BBBJCIMS, FIA, normal for me cause I am a semi-regular. My guestament is that she swallowed at least a yogurt cup of jizz in the past three years. $200? I never paid more than $115 for everything. She likes cheap vodka & oj.

Stay thirsty!

Reggae Guy
09-26-11, 03:19
I'm sure you enjoyed it! And yes, she does enjoy rear entry, but damn, that is a lot of azz to battle with. I've been with with her many times inside and out of club. BBBJCIMS, FIA, normal for me cause I am a semi-regular. My guestament is that she swallowed at least a yogurt cup of jizz in the past three years. $200? I never paid more than $115 for everything. She likes cheap vodka & oj.

Stay thirsty!Didn't know that about her drinks. She was pretty wasted as it was! LOL. Didn't CIM but she definitely got the Proactive treatment. She is a club keeper that's for certain.

Raider1206
09-26-11, 10:31
Here are some pics I took of her at her apartment. Last 2 pics I just finished eating her she was pretty worked up LOL

DarthRaider666
09-26-11, 15:17
Here are some pics I took of her at her apartment. Last 2 pics I just finished eating her she was pretty worked up LOLUnique is one of the few strippers / porn stars that actually looks better with age, IMHO.

ChestRockwell
09-26-11, 15:40
Here are some pics I took of her at her apartment. Last 2 pics I just finished eating her she was pretty worked up LOLHow much did the session and pics set you back?

Raider1206
09-26-11, 16:19
How much did the session and pics set you back?It only set me back $ she's real cool these are from a while back though don't know if uve seen her lately but she has lost some weight and has her nipps pierced now

ChestRockwell
09-26-11, 18:35
It only set me back $ she's real cool these are from a while back though don't know if uve seen her lately but she has lost some weight and has her nipps pierced nowI'll have to hit her up for a private outside of the club, that pussy looks too scrumptious, and yes she's about 10-15 lighter than that photo last time I saw her!

Anyhow, thanks to Raiders pic, I had to make a trip to FK on my lunch break today, here's how it went:

I know First King has the rep of being the lowest on the totem pole (among KH8 and Starz talent) , but damn if the economy isn't driving some young honeys there.

Case in point, two lovely ladies I had the opportunity to get a couple of dances from today. Summer and Keisha.

Summer looks about 19, Keisha just a little bit older.

These girls are TINY, but they still have booming bodies.

I'the say they are both around 100 lbs MAX, small boobs, nice bubbly ass.

Dances were nice and hot, but not too nasty, but I am sure with more time and money they will heat up.

Was on my lunch break, so I didn't give them the third degree, but they are both worth a return visit.

I'll ask for take-out and let you guys know if I score any digits.

The week before that, had a great dance from Barbie, same description, young, tiny, and hot to trot, I mean a real head-turner, like the young, dumb sluts you see on Hollywood Blvd clubbing on the weekends.

First King – I was about to rename it Area 51 with all the UFOs (Ugly, Fat, Old) roaming around there, but no longer!

Iluvbigtitts
09-26-11, 20:01
Sorry to hear about your condition darth hope you get the care you need for it and good job on the weight loss keep it up.

1. True, I probably talk about Market Street Cinema too much. I'll give you that one. I miss the debauchery.

2. Well, of course you never see me in First King, I never really claimed I go there. I've been there less than 10 times in 9 years. I was in King Henry's last Tuesday. I was in Starz not this past Thursday, but the Thursday before that. I used to go to the clubs shit. 4 days a week, and stay like I was working a shift, from about 5:40 until about midnight. These days, I go maybe twice a month, I usually stay about two hours or so, get one set of dances and leave.

7. Pocket protector? OK, now you are just making stuff up. I honestly didn't know where to buy one until just now. I had to search for it to see what one looked like.

http://www.pocketprotectors.com/

That's funny. I didn't even have a pocket protector when I worked at TRW or Boeing and I can only recall one guy I ever worked with who did!

8. Best Buy Geek Squad Attire? OK, first of all I didn't even know Best Buy was still in business! I thought they got bought out. I had to do a Wikipedia search to get a definition of the attire you claim I wear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Squad.

Now, according to that definition, you are accusing me of wearing.

Well, it's off to the gym, my goal is to break that 300lbs mark by the end of the year! I probably can't get there, but I can get close!

Raider1206
09-26-11, 23:02
I'll have to hit her up for a private outside of the club, that pussy looks too scrumptious, and yes she's about 10-15 lighter than that photo last time I saw her!

Anyhow, thanks to Raiders pic, I had to make a trip to FK on my lunch break today, here's how it went:

I know First King has the rep of being the lowest on the totem pole (among KH8 and Starz talent) , but damn if the economy isn't driving some young honeys there.

Case in point, two lovely ladies I had the opportunity to get a couple of dances from today. Summer and Keisha.

Summer looks about 19, Keisha just a little bit older.

These girls are TINY, but they still have booming bodies.

I'the say they are both around 100 lbs MAX, small boobs, nice bubbly ass.

Dances were nice and hot, but not too nasty, but I am sure with more time and money they will heat up.

Was on my lunch break, so I didn't give them the third degree, but they are both worth a return visit.

I'll ask for take-out and let you guys know if I score any digits.

The week before that, had a great dance from Barbie, same description, young, tiny, and hot to trot, I mean a real head-turner, like the young, dumb sluts you see on Hollywood Blvd clubbing on the weekends.

First King – I was about to rename it Area 51 with all the UFOs (Ugly, Fat, Old) roaming around there, but no longer!Nice report I may have to go back. I've trolled around there myself

KingHenry11
09-28-11, 17:40
Does any body know when asia works? I haven't seen them nice ass legs in a long time.

Baldy Cruiser
09-29-11, 13:11
Does any body know when asia works? I haven't seen them nice ass legs in a long time.Wednesday is her day off. So Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri & Sat. I too was in there yesterday & missed her. I had a great time with Normus Johnson, he was visiting from the East Coast. Report to follow. Pics of Sexxy Lisa the bartender too!!

Reggae Guy
09-29-11, 20:02
Wednesday is her day off. So Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri & Sat. I too was in there yesterday & missed her. I had a great time with Normus Johnson, he was visiting from the East Coast. Report to follow. Pics of Sexxy Lisa the bartender too!

Baldy Cruiser.Wow. She's pretty hot. Does she do take out or in club activity?

Baldy Cruiser
09-29-11, 22:43
Wow. She's pretty hot. Does she do take out or in club activity?No, she is just a real cool classy chick. Drop dead gorgeous & sweet!

Baldy Cruiser
09-29-11, 22:54
Hung out in there on Wed & Thurs.

Normus Johnson & I sucked back some suds & chatted with Lisa & Lucky.

A bevy of beauties including "Amazing". Lisa showed us her assets & it was funny she thought Normus was BMalibu. We corrected her. BMalibu you need to get up here. She wants to meet you buddy. A truly memorable experience as usual. Got some killer dances & met some new friends.

Dac007
09-29-11, 23:38
Here are some pics I took of her at her apartment. Last 2 pics I just finished eating her she was pretty worked up LOLDamn, I need to go see Unique again!

Grendel3
10-02-11, 18:27
I don't post much but thought what the heck some day I may need a question answered.

I swung by Lei early this week because for me that place is always a sure thing of at lest an 8 or better girl.

No exception this time I settled on, she has nice D bolt-ons, slim, tight and curvy, raven hair, great face and smile. Very few tats; I say she is a 9.

Settled on 5 dances for $1. 6. Received HJ while waiting on the next song then she moved to the CBJ, cg, then finished dog; damn she looked good from that angle. O-Ya she doesn't like you touching the hair; to her credit it is very smooth and silky LOL.

I read an old post here were it is thought that LEO is checking out the place; this may be fact. When * talked specifics she. Do I let the cat out of the bag on how the girls are trying to get around LEO?

Dennisw
10-02-11, 20:30
Wondering which one is open.

Olivermill
10-04-11, 09:25
Wondering which one is open.I know kh8 is now open on Sundays.

Reggae Guy
10-04-11, 11:50
I don't post much but thought what the heck some day I may need a question answered.

I swung by Lei early this week because for me that place is always a sure thing of at lest an 8 or better girl.

No exception this time I settled on, she has nice D bolt-ons, slim, tight and curvy, raven hair, great face and smile. Very few tats; I say she is a 9.

Settled on 5 dances for $1. 6. Received HJ while waiting on the next song then she moved to the CBJ, cg, then finished dog; damn she looked good from that angle. O-Ya she doesn't like you touching the hair; to her credit it is very smooth and silky LOL.

I read an old post here were it is thought that LEO is checking out the place; this may be fact. When * talked specifics she. Do I let the cat out of the bag on how the girls are trying to get around LEO?Haven't been to this club. Where is it located?

Rail Monkey
10-04-11, 18:48
Haven't been to this club. Where is it located?Tropical Lei is off the 10 Freeway (Foothill Bl exit) in Upland, just west of Ontario.

Porn star Mercedes Ashley used to be a fixture there on day shift but moved on a while ago.

The Camel
10-05-11, 00:23

I read an old post here were it is thought that LEO is checking out the place; this may be fact. When * talked specifics she. Do I let the cat out of the bag on how the girls are trying to get around LEO?TL is the original extreme outlaw strip club in SoCal and it has been doing it just this way since the early or mid 1990's. Maybe earlier. The culture changed around 2001 when they went to the VIP format and most of the kind of action described in your post was limited to the VIPs for more $$, but not always. What you're describing is the good old TL that was my SC HQ in the late 90's. The owner ran a similar operation in COI. The infamous Hawaii Theatre, and also Flesh in San Bernardino.

The real point here is that TL holds no secrets from LE. It has been busted many times over the years. Usually administrative violations is the only thing that sticks as the owner builds in his deniability. Sometimes the individual dancers have been prosecuted as if they operated outside the culture of the club and the owner knows nothing. It seems that LE will come in when they get alot of noise from the local community which mostly doesn't happen in Upland.

The prosecutors finally got to the owner when Flesh was busted, Hawaii closed over a lease renewal problem more probably related to strip club regs in COI that placed a finite time period on how long it could operate. So now there is only TL and a neutered Flesh and the owner seems to have lost his youthful ambition. But in the wake of this crumbling empire lies a whole new world of outlaw clubs and dancers in SoCal that owe TL much gratitude for setting the sleaze bar oh so high!

Iluvbigtitts
10-05-11, 14:35
If anyone is interested mercedes has a bachelor and private party service. I used the for 3 bachelor parties and everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend them.

Tropical Lei is off the 10 Freeway (Foothill Bl exit) in Upland, just west of Ontario.

Porn star Mercedes Ashley used to be a fixture there on day shift but moved on a while ago.

Reggae Guy
10-05-11, 17:17
Tropical Lei is off the 10 Freeway (Foothill Bl exit) in Upland, just west of Ontario.

148149Thanks. Since Mercedes Ashley worked there a lot, I got to assume that it's a club with primarily white dancers? Just wondering how many black and latin women you see here too?

Rail Monkey
10-06-11, 01:26
Thanks. Since Mercedes Ashley worked there a lot, I got to assume that it's a club with primarily white dancers? Just wondering how many black and latin women you see here too?Mercedes is actually 100% Puerto Rican with a lotta soul in her. Haven't been out there since 2006, when it was primarily Anglo & Latina dancers.

Baldy Cruiser
10-06-11, 15:48
Mercedes is actually 100% Puerto Rican with a lotta soul in her. Haven't been out there since 2006, when it was primarily Anglo & Latina dancers.I remember when she danced at Fritz's in the 90's. My brother had a crush on her. She is one of the BEST!

Baldy Cruiser
10-06-11, 15:56
This should be a fun time. Wear your cowboy hat. KH8 ROCKS!

They have some brand new flat screens for watching football & baseball playoffs.

ChestRockwell
10-06-11, 19:35
If anyone is interested mercedes has a bachelor and private party service. I used the for 3 bachelor parties and everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend them.Does Mercedes entertain as well?

If so, PM me the digits!

HAHAHA.

Thanks in advance!

Rumor has it she danced at the Gardena clubs as well.

The Tall Man
10-06-11, 21:55

148149The Tall Man has many many fond memories of years past when I was really into the SC. Seeing these posts almost brings a tear to my eyes, damn the money I have spent in this place alone.

Have fun out there. I have not been back there in 5 years.

Member #4870
10-07-11, 18:27
I heard Mercedes Ashley got her start around the south bay area clubs. (gardena)

I think she danced at Starz or King henry, first henry for a period of time back in the day.

She's one of the classiest ladies I have ever met.

I've come across her at a few of the local porn conventions and she's truly very nice to her fans.

She never denies anyone a photograph nor an autograph when asked. (and the fools wiith flip cams who like to get that booty shot and focus entirely on her ass)

SHe no longer dances at Tropical Lei from what I remember.

I have heard good thing about if not "legendary" things about her bachelor parties along with her crew of girls.

You guys should check out her website.