PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

NineInchNailhr
02-05-14, 17:17
Happy. I sent you a PM.

Bolo- This Amber is the one always by the church on Millington who sometimes wears those ridiculous large bug eye shades, LOL.

Mr John 4210
02-05-14, 18:36
Met this girl through a CL ad told me her name was Manda she is from WV told me it was 100 roses for a hour I declined hit her with what I was paying take it or leave it. I control the game it doesn't control me. I guess she felt the same way and stopped texing that night. Low and behold the next night she had a change of heart and seen things my way. Meet up with her in Brooklyn didn't know what to expect all this was sight unseen tight little body pleasant attitude told me she live alone which I found out was a lie. But all around I had a good time despite being on unfamiliar turf. Got the digits. Here is a pic I copied from the CL section which a fellow mongrel wanted info on her.

BoloBellgrande
02-05-14, 21:59
Happy. I sent you a PM.

Bolo- This Amber is the one always by the church on Millington who sabout mes wears those ridicuhave large bug eye shades, LOL.I know of two that ware shades like that. The first I have seen around off and on for 5 years or more. She is a brunette about 5 foot 2 or 3 . I might have fucked her years ago at Johns but I can't remember. The other is a brunette and is older looking 5 foot 8 or 9 late 30 's into her 40 's. She had a J Lo ass 3 years ago. I never dated her til a few months back cause I thought she was a cop. Her ass was just about gone then. The older brunette I saw use a house on S Catherine st to date. I have seen her all over , South Carry on a front porch, between S Payson and S Monroe st. I took her to D's and fucked her, she has really bad teeth .she said something about having a room mate and just coming around to make some money then leaving the city. I saw her last Thursday standing against the wall by the Korean store in the circle. I didn't date her, I had Ranee on the way down.

WirelessWizard
02-06-14, 00:06
Met this girl through a CL ad told me her name was Manda she is from WV told me it was 100 roses for a hour I declined hit her with what I was paying take it or leave it. I control the game it doesn't control me. I guess she felt the same way and stopped texing that night. Low and behold the next night she had a change of heart and seen things my way. Meet up with her in Brooklyn didn't know what to expect all this was sight unseen tight little body pleasant attitude told me she live alone which I found out was a lie. But all around I had a good time despite being on unfamiliar turf. Got the digits. Here is a pic I copied from the CL section which a fellow mongrel wanted info on her.Oh I can't wait to meet her and you said you have digits what a trade we have.

WirelessWizard
02-06-14, 00:16
Met this girl through a CL ad told me her name was Manda she is from WV told me it was 100 roses for a hour I declined hit her with what I was paying take it or leave it. I control the game it doesn't control me. I guess she felt the same way and stopped texing that night. Low and behold the next night she had a change of heart and seen things my way. Meet up with her in Brooklyn didn't know what to expect all this was sight unseen tight little body pleasant attitude told me she live alone which I found out was a lie. But all around I had a good time despite being on unfamiliar turf. Got the digits. Here is a pic I copied from the CL section which a fellow mongrel wanted info on her.Oh I can't wait to meet her and you said you have digits what a trade we have.

Badboy1968
02-06-14, 13:07
This petite piece of horizontal pleasure has been out of sight for the most part, lately. Imagine my surprise this past weekend when I saw her several times on Pennington. It appears that she is staying within a block or two of the corner on Elmtree.

BoloBellgrande
02-06-14, 15:52
Was all set mss make the drive north this evening, so I thought I should send some texts out to see if any haven't heard from in a while SW were around. I got a response from SW Idol Crystalfigured text me saying she doesn't go in the city anymore, she is clean and done with that life. I text her back and told her that was great news, wished her luck and told her I would miss her. I didn't want to offend her womanhood by asking her if she would like to go to Tims for a donation. I will stay e that for members who know her better. If I see her in a post from CLS or NT I will know what the deal is.

That news kinda put a damper on my Bmore trip . I text Joyce in Annapolis and she was out of town for a few days , so I hit up Dawn of Laurel and she was good to go for a knob polishing . I figured I would save the gas money and put It toward seeing Kiara in a week or so . I love it when the ladies get themselves together and move on but I can't help feeling a loss when the special ones are out of the game . You know how meds can affect SW , change their personalities , gives them a pessimistic outlook on life . Then you run across the ones that provide service with a smile and no attitude . Can't wait to see Kaira next week !!!

BoloBellgrande
02-06-14, 18:48
So I'm laying on the couch rubbing my stomach after eating a shrimp basket with fries when I get a text from Crystal asking me what time I am going to be in the city. I text her, " babe I live in DC and won't be around Bmore til maybe Saturday " I told her I would text her soon and we can go to Tims and stay away from the city. She text me back and said " Okay " . Think I will see her instead of Kiara, haven't seen Crystal in quite a while.

Santana2163
02-07-14, 00:04
So I'm laying on the couch rubbing my stomach after eating a shrimp basket with fries when I get a text from Crystal asking me what time I am going to be in the city. I text her, " babe I live in DC and won't be around Bmore til maybe Saturday " I told her I would text her soon and we can go to Tims and stay away from the city. She text me back and said " Okay " . Think I will see her instead of Kiara, haven't seen Crystal in quite a while.Do you have any pics of Kiara?

Member #4695
02-07-14, 00:33
Where are all the hot pieces of real estate? I read all these reports. With the same girls dripping some guys joy juice dripping out of there mouths. I am not impressed by what I see. Let alone these girls would let such indiscreet pictures and videos be published on the internet. L.E.O.Is watching. Ill take a pass. Thanks gents and happy hunting & the best of luck to you all. As for me. I will stay on the back channels with the trusted senior members. In my opinion there are too many armatures. Fucking the game up for everyone. Has any one every heard of a private message? And posting pictures is in my opinion. Is asking for trouble. It will come back to bite someone in the ass. MC.

CatHerder
02-07-14, 00:34
I know of two that ware shades like that. The first I have seen around off and on for 5 years or more. She is a brunette about 5 foot 2 or 3 . The Amber who used to stand at the corner of Millington by the church is the small one. Five foot 2 or 3 is about right. As Nine Inch Nail reports, she has relocated to Reisterstown and is trying to stay clean. She was back out in Reisterstown last night, where I met her.

I also saw a new girl around the circle about 1 am, small with a pretty face, goes by Lily. She said she'd only been in town a week or two. I will try to see her again. Does anyone know anything about tall Jessi, who used to hang out around the circle? I know that she went away for awhile last summer to the greybar hotel. And I saw her quite unexpectedly elsewhere in late December carrying a lot more weight than she used to, so I assume that she hasn't been back to her old habits. But I didn't get a chance to talk with her.

Mongerel
02-07-14, 02:06
Do you have any pics of Kiara?There are approximately 1233218674516455 pictures of Kiara. Look for them.

Mr Back Shot
02-07-14, 04:09
If you read all, why make repeat reports? Yeah, there are some amateurs, but also some members who think they are more senior than they really are. Not bursting anyone's bubble, but we should be thankful for the pics and vids. Hell, that's what the site is for.

Now, make a meaningful report by telling us where the hot estate is.

MBS.

Where are all the hot pieces of real estate? I read all these reports. With the same girls dripping some guys joy juice dripping out of there mouths. I am not impressed by what I see. Let alone these girls would let such indiscreet pictures and videos be published on the internet. L.E.O.Is watching. Ill take a pass. Thanks gents and happy hunting & the best of luck to you all. As for me. I will stay on the back channels with the trusted senior members. In my opinion there are too many armatures. Fucking the game up for everyone. Has any one every heard of a private message? And posting pictures is in my opinion. Is asking for trouble. It will come back to bite someone in the ass. MC.

Cls9637
02-07-14, 06:50
Do you have any pics of Kiara?You're kidding, right? Do a little research and you'll find literally HUNDREDS of pictures of this beautiful girl. A large majority of them are from me.

Member #4695
02-07-14, 08:18
If you read all, why make repeat reports? Yeah, there are some amateurs, but also some members who think they are more senior than they really are. Not bursting anyone's bubble, but we should be thankful for the pics and vids. Hell, that's what the site is for.

Now, make a meaningful report by telling us where the hot estate is.

MBS.Greetings Mr Back Shot. I do provide meaningful reports. But only with members who I have built up a trusted association with. My hunting grounds are Dundalk / patterson park areas. Which have been flooded with L.E.lately. So as I stated before. When I need intell on a prospect. I simply pm A trusted fellow member. What works for other members is their business. Be safe and happy hunting to all!

Bongson
02-07-14, 10:02
Where are all the hot pieces of real estate? I read all these reports. With the same girls dripping some guys joy juice dripping out of there mouths. I am not impressed by what I see. Let alone these girls would let such indiscreet pictures and videos be published on the internet. L.E.O.Is watching. Ill take a pass. Thanks gents and happy hunting & the best of luck to you all. As for me. I will stay on the back channels with the trusted senior members. In my opinion there are too many armatures. Fucking the game up for everyone. Has any one every heard of a private message? And posting pictures is in my opinion. Is asking for trouble. It will come back to bite someone in the ass. MC.Sadly, I am guilty of posting two old photos,(won't post anymore! No action shown AND had girls permission too, BUT I have to agree...Compared to the other city forums, this one is the most erotic, but one fears may be the one most viewed by ones' most favorite (Aunt and Uncle ...Stay low, keep gut in check, stay safe!

Member #4695
02-07-14, 12:16
Sadly, I am guilty of posting two old photos,(won't post anymore! No action shown AND had girls permission too, BUT I have to agree...Compared to the other city forums, this one is the most erotic, but one fears may be the one most viewed by ones' most favorite (Aunt and Uncle ...Stay low, keep gut in check, stay safe!You get the point. That I was trying to make. Understated is always the best and safest move. MC.

WestsideRider
02-07-14, 12:49
Met this girl through a CL ad told me her name was Manda she is from WV told me it was 100 roses for a hour I declined hit her with what I was paying take it or leave it. I control the game it doesn't control me. I guess she felt the same way and stopped texing that night. Low and behold the next night she had a change of heart and seen things my way. Meet up with her in Brooklyn didn't know what to expect all this was sight unseen tight little body pleasant attitude told me she live alone which I found out was a lie. But all around I had a good time despite being on unfamiliar turf. Got the digits. Here is a pic I copied from the CL section which a fellow mongrel wanted info on her.Love to spend some time with her. Do you have a number? Where on CL did you find her pic?

Mr Back Shot
02-07-14, 13:00
Everybody's got one. For the second time, we heard your opinion on pics. It's a personal choice. Whether you or others post them, they were here before you joined and will be until banned. Some will post for others to enjoy and others won't. Either is fine, no there is no right or wrong, just how you feel on the issue. If members are out here paying for an oil change, they already know the risks.

P.s enough padding the stats regarding this issue. Back to either lurking or making a damn pickup and report.

MBS.

Sadly, I am guilty of posting two old photos,(won't post anymore! No action shown AND had girls permission too, BUT I have to agree...Compared to the other city forums, this one is the most erotic, but one fears may be the one most viewed by ones' most favorite (Aunt and Uncle ...Stay low, keep gut in check, stay safe!

BoloBellgrande
02-07-14, 14:06
The Amber who used to stand at the corner of Millington by the church is the small one. Five foot 2 or 3 is about right. As Nine Inchgot il reports, she has relocated to Reisterstown and is trying to sShirleyean. She was back out in Reisterstown last night, where I met her.

I also saw a new girl around the circle about 1 am, small with a pretty face, goes by Lily. She said she'd only been in town a week or two. I will try to see her again. Does anyone know anything about tall Jessi, who used to hang out around the circle? I know that she went away for awhile last summer to the greybar hotel. And I saw her quite unexpectedly elsewhere in late December carrying a lot more weight than she used to, so I assume that she hasn't been back to her old habits. But I didn't get a chance to talk with her.I know Lilly, I gave her a text yesterday as well as some others before I was going to make the trip to Bmore. She hit me back when I was on my way home and I got another text from her this morning. She is a sweety pie with a Shirley Temple face.

Saber1967
02-07-14, 18:47
Decided to take stroll to WW loop for lunch. Not much out but did run into Melissa on Ramsay. Scooped her up and went back to her place for a nap. Was way too hot up in her pad to sleep. The thermo must have been cranked all the way up. So we decided she should practice her oral exercises instead. After some starting and stopping she was able to administer proper dictation. However, she must not be use to the taste because she proceeded to get a bit ill after our session. Which kind of left a bad taste in my mouth too. I dunno if I'll repeat or not.. She's a nice enough person but she doesn't bring much to the table for enthusiasm. You mileage may vary.

Member #4695
02-07-14, 19:47
MY fellow hobbyists. I just got intell from a very reliable source. That $100 Sarah is wanted by L.E.In connection with a homicide case. The gun was stolen from her parents home by her brother. Who got caught. And told the Baltimore county homicide detectives. That his sister Sarah was involved with the murder. More details to fellow. Be safe.

Tbroi2
02-07-14, 23:34
MY fellow hobbyists. I just got intell from a very reliable source. That $100 Sarah is wanted by L.E.In connection with a homicide case. The gun was stolen from her parents home by her brother. Who got caught. And told the Baltimore county homicide detectives. That his sister Sarah was involved with the murder. More details to fellow. Be safe.Which Sarah is this?

Shune
02-08-14, 01:42
Decided to take stroll to WW loop for lunch. Not much out but did run into Melissa on Ramsay. Scooped her up and went back to her place for a nap. Was way too hot up in her pad to sleep. The thermo must have been cranked all the way up. So we decided she should practice her oral exercises instead. After some starting and stopping she was able to administer proper dictation. However, she must not be use to the taste because she proceeded to get a bit ill after our session. Which kind of left a bad taste in my mouth too. I dunno if I'll repeat or not.. She's a nice enough person but she doesn't bring much to the table for enthusiasm. You mileage may vary.Yes, she's a nice enough girl, I reckon. But she lacks everything else, especially in the fornication department. Lame-duck is the only phrase that comes to mind, and that's being generous. I would never repeat.

Also, what's with this Nasty Bulldyke (believe the creature's name is Corrina) Melissa's hanging out with. Perhaps someone can shed some light on this repugnant beast. LOL.

Member #4695
02-08-14, 06:01
Which Sarah is this?This Sarah is blonde blue eyed And was once very attractive. Her stroll was The Patterson park area. Baltimore street. And sometimes conkling st. Last reliable intell report stated that she was posing as nursing student. Wearing blue hospital uniform scrubs. To make her story / scam more believable. She is wanted by L.E. For questioning involving a homicide.

Saber1967
02-08-14, 06:37
Yes, she's a nice enough girl, I reckon. But she lacks everything else, especially in the fornication department. Lame-duck is the only phrase that comes to mind, and that's being generous. I would never repeat.

Also, what's with this Nasty Bulldyke (believe the creature's name is Corrina) Melissa's hanging out with. Perhaps someone can shed some light on this repugnant beast. LOL.I saw that "creature". LOL! Actually she wasn't too rude for the 5-10 seconds I actually spoke to her. Funny that you mention it though because she was hanging around with Melissa when I first scooped her. Thought she was a dude from a distance.

JNimble
02-08-14, 08:39
I met Leimomi for the second time on Thursday. The first time, I was impressed with her skills and actually, how smart she seemed. She can even carry on a conversation. For those that don't know her, she's Hawaiian, mid-20's, very thin, and has something going on with her complexion on her face. Long, black hair, nice perky A+/ be- (a good handful), and a few tats. I'd say she's about an 8 for a SW but she's starting to show the hard wear of a hard life.

The first time I saw her, I texted to ask if I could stop by her place the next morning at 8 am and she said fine. She was not only ready on time but texted me at around 7:30 to say she was all set. We had a good session, CBJ (I didn't ask for BB) that she took her top off without me asking so I could play with her perky tits. The CBJ was very good. She was really organized. As soon as I was done, she offered me a trashcan for the jimmyhat (and it was full of them) paper towels and hand sanitizer. The tuition was higher than usual, .4, but that was OK since we were inside without me paying for a hotel room. That date went so smoothly, without the usual delays, unanswered texts for an hour, drama, that I put her on my go-to list when I had a specific time available.

I dropped someone of at BWI this week and planned to see Leimomi after. We made arrangements and I texted her 10 min before our date to let her know I would be there shortly and she said OK. When I arrived at her place, she wasn't there and some dude opened the door. I should've bolted then but he wasn't a threat physically and I had plans. Leimomi and I exchanged a few more texts and she showed up 15 - 20 min later. That's not unusual for these girls, but I thought she had more on the ball. At least she can keep a working phone for multiple weeks.

We went into her place and her room. She locked the door and we started to get ready when the old dude yelled something and she took him out .1. I figured it was rent or something, but she didn't come back for about 10 minutes and I'm standing there with my dick hanging out, literally, wondering if I should get dressed and ready to fight. You never know when you're on their turf. She came back and we got down to it (finally). The CBJ was good and she was pretty energetic, but certainly not the best I've had. Afterwards, she was looking for extra but she had taken my change to give to the dude. All I had was a .2 and some singles, so she got the singles. She complained a bit about that, "aren't I worth an extra .1?" I explained that if she'd been on time, hadn't left the room for so long and had random strangers in her appt, that would be different. As it was, she's already above the standard rate even counting use of the room.

While I was waiting in her room, I had a chance to look around, not snooping but stuff on the walls, etc. A sheet about HIV counseling caught my eye and gave me a brief scare until I looked more closely and saw it listed her results as Negative (as of 10/2013). Seeing that tacked up over her bed reminded me of the restaurant ratings on the wall in NYC and made me smile. She may not have HIV, but I wouldn't eat there.

I might repeat, but she's not at the top of my list anymore.

Stay safe,

Jack.

Saber1967
02-08-14, 13:18
I met Leimomi for the second time on Thursday. The first time, I was impressed with her skills and actually, how smart she seemed. She can even carry on a conversation. For those that don't know her, she's Hawaiian, mid-20's, very thin, and has something going on with her complexion on her face. Long, black hair, nice perky A+/ be- (a good handful), and a few tats. I'd say she's about an 8 for a SW but she's starting to show the hard wear of a hard life.

The first time I saw her, I texted to ask if I could stop by her place the next morning at 8 am and she said fine. She was not only ready on time but texted me at around 7:30 to say she was all set. We had a good session, CBJ (I didn't ask for BB) that she took her top off without me asking so I could play with her perky tits. The CBJ was very good. She was really organized. As soon as I was done, she offered me a trashcan for the jimmyhat (and it was full of them) paper towels and hand sanitizer. The tuition was higher than usual, .4, but that was OK since we were inside without me paying for a hotel room. That date went so smoothly, without the usual delays, unanswered texts for an hour, drama, that I put her on my go-to list when I had a specific time available.

I dropped someone of at BWI this week and planned to see Leimomi after. We made arrangements and I texted her 10 min before our date to let her know I would be there shortly and she said OK. When I arrived at her place, she wasn't there and some dude opened the door. I should've bolted then but he wasn't a threat physically and I had plans. Leimomi and I exchanged a few more texts and she showed up 15 - 20 min later. That's not unusual for these girls, but I thought she had more on the ball. At least she can keep a working phone for multiple weeks.

We went into her place and her room. She locked the door and we started to get ready when the old dude yelled something and she took him out .1. I figured it was rent or something, but she didn't come back for about 10 minutes and I'm standing there with my dick hanging out, literally, wondering if I should get dressed and ready to fight. You never know when you're on their turf. She came back and we got down to it (finally). The CBJ was good and she was pretty energetic, but certainly not the best I've had. Afterwards, she was looking for extra but she had taken my change to give to the dude. All I had was a .2 and some singles, so she got the singles. She complained a bit about that, "aren't I worth an extra .1?" I explained that if she'd been on time, hadn't left the room for so long and had random strangers in her appt, that would be different. As it was, she's already above the standard rate even counting use of the room.

While I was waiting in her room, I had a chance to look around, not snooping but stuff on the walls, etc. A sheet about HIV counseling caught my eye and gave me a brief scare until I looked more closely and saw it listed her results as Negative (as of 10/2013). Seeing that tacked up over her bed reminded me of the restaurant ratings on the wall in NYC and made me smile. She may not have HIV, but I wouldn't eat there.

Stay safe,

Jack.A great read and an excellent review... She was one I thought would be interesting but I think I'll pass too.

Happy One
02-08-14, 15:28
I saw that "creature". LOL! Actually she wasn't too rude for the 5-10 seconds I actually spoke to her. Funny that you mention it though because she was hanging around with Melissa when I first scooped her. Thought she was a dude from a distance.She gives terrible BJ, when your ready to come she pulls away quick. She can't take cum in her mouth and it made a mess, she didn't even catch in her hand. She is a carpet muncher and Corrisas girl friend. Not into dating, very mechanical, showing a lot of track marks and bruises.

Old Chinese Guy
02-08-14, 17:22

Stay safe,

Jack.I would have to concur with your assessment, the first time was good, she is small and a spinner. Great service in her apartment, safe and did not mind paying a little more. The second time she asked for money upfront to pay rent (to probably the same old guy) and left for a good 30 minutes. I hate having to wait but my fault for paying before service. Figured if I did her a favor, she would repay in kind, forget about it. We had actually discussed a photo-shoot to post on the forum but then when she got back, she must have spent another 30 minutes in the shower (she did not look that dirty Again I hate waiting. Did the photoshoot and have quite a few but she did not call me back to give me permission to post. But have not gone back since it seems familiarity breeds contempt with her. So if I ever did repeat with her, I would not pay first. She had some photos of herself up on the bureau and she used to be a really beauty. Would have to agree the work and drugs is taking a toll on her looks, she does have lots of marks on her face which she said is from compulsive scratching while high (think is is something related to certain types of meds). Seems like she starts off strong but does not know how to keep regulars...when I was leaving, two guys were waiting outside for her but they did not give me any trouble, was cautious but they did seem to be friends of hers there to get medicated together.

Piddybo
02-08-14, 18:32
Sounds like everyone has been having good luck lately with the SW scene except for myself. I had the horrible pleasure of Ann Marie last week and nothing since. I so hunting several times a week with no success.

None of my contacts were available or picking up. Not even the under the radar Manda.

Finally, found a decent one. Named Heather. About 5 ft 4, short brown curly hair, decent body (from what I could see dressed). She had one dark blue jeans, black knit hoody and a thick black jacket overtop. Does have the picking mArks on her face and some bumps and bruises from getting robbed a day ago. She said 3 white boys beat her and stole her purse filled with her make-up and $9. Guess they all get to split $3 and can order 3 things each from the McDonald's dollar menu.

So we go for a drive and negotiate .2 and tip if she is good. Holy shit! She was good. Haven. Had a tube cleaning like that since everyone's favorite Ruthie (RIP). She was down there for about 30 minutes and never complained. Had the sloppiness and sounds to go with the job. Now I NEVER take a new girl to a motel but this one I tried. She said she didn't have time and had to meet someone. Continued to drawn me and made sure to get every drop. Spit in napkin and gave .1 tip. Gave me her number and said she shares it with her roomie. Maybe I will ask about the roomies services and get a threesome going.

All in all, well worth the wait.

BoloBellgrande
02-08-14, 19:03
Was around the WW loop today and it was bone dry butt naked bare. I didn't even see a cop til after I drove around for a hour. I gave Lilly a text and waited at D's for a while. She didn't hit me back so the went out and got Darlen's friend. SirDrDunk, you were correct! She does pull her own hair when she is getting anal. We talked afterwards and told me Darlene is living in Essex with her truck driver BF. The phone # I showed her is no longer any good cause she doesn't have the phone anymore. She can only call out at night when the BF is asleep. Before I could comment on what she was telling me, she said exactly what I posted earlier " when it gets warm she will be back around, she's had two husbands and they couldn't tie her down " . Even her mother couldn't control her. I also found out SW Idol Crystal was at D's from noon till one on Thursday but couldn't get a date so she left. And went home. Lilly was out after I finished with Darlen's friend, she may have been on her over but the said he saw her get in some mongers car. Kinda glad I didn't see her, according to D she has lost a lot of weight and is not looking good.

Saber1967
02-08-14, 19:39
A couple of days ago I dreamed about a WSW I picked up over by Fairhaven and Cambria. She had short brunette hair brown eyes and was wearing a pink hoodie. It was clear that she had recently self medicated and may have been up for a couple of days too since she was doing the dance and stumbling around.. I had experienced her before about 6 years ago but neither of us bothered to ask the others name to jog the old memory.

In any event we ended up at my go to spot up the street from where I scooped her and had an animated session. She immediately got to work on buddy while I played with her nicely shaped ass and tatas. She smelled clean and looked well taken care of so I preceded to daty for a spell. As soon as I started my action she started the oh feels so good theatrics. I know a show when I see one but I just ignored it and plowed forward. Didn't take long to move to mish and experience more theatrics. If not for the tight warm box I may have quickly lost interest. At the other extreme from Melissa a couple of days later. I didn't loose interest though and after we finished she dressed and headed on out for more "rent" money. I think a fellow monger mentioned picking her up further up Pontiac a while back. I'm sure one of you guys must have seen her strolling up Patapsco by the high school.. It was pretty obvious what she was doing.

Anyone catch her name? Oh and BTW she left her phone at the place we used. In case anyone runs into her.

LikkerFront
02-08-14, 19:59
Recently had a strange encounter with a SW somewhere on the backstreets of Brooklyn. She was a taller gal with brunette hair, nice figure, very nice smile. The words dicey, strange, and pleasurable all come to mind, was just wondering if anyone might know who this might be? Please PM if you are curious or need more detail, don't feel like I can really put anymore out here at this time. Thanks for any help.

Saber1967
02-08-14, 20:10
Recently had a strange encounter with a SW somewhere on the backstreets of Brooklyn. She was a taller gal with brunette hair, nice figure, very nice smile. The words dicey, strange, and pleasurable all come to mind, was just wondering if anyone might know who this might be? Please PM if you are curious or need more detail, don't feel like I can really put anymore out here at this time. Thanks for any help.Your inbox is full. But will pm if you can clear it out. We may have had the same experience with the same person.

Md Curious2
02-08-14, 22:20
A great read and an excellent review... She was one I thought would be interesting but I think I'll pass too.I known leimomi for many years. She is like a roller coaster. Sometimes she's up other times she's down. Just be careful when other guys are lingering around. It usually means she is setting up a home delivery with the pharmacist. The guy was probably a delivery person. Don't get caught up with uncle LEO. Be sure she never rides dirty with you and things should be fine.

Leimomi can go on serious binges! Then clean up, then binges.if she is late, that is a big CLUE...MDC.

LikkerFront
02-09-14, 09:19
Your inbox is full. But will pm if you can clear it out. We may have had the same experience with the same person.Cleared space in the inbox. Please try again, I am interested in hearing about what you might know.

Piddybo
02-09-14, 16:06
Careful out there folks. Just went window shopping and marked and unmarked LEO is EVERYWHERE pulling over EVERYBODY!

CashOut
02-09-14, 23:17
Hook up with Rushelle and the girl Jewel at the same time a while back...Both gave me some amazing head and twat...I would definitely do the threesome thing with these A Plus Girls again.

301433301434301435 301436 301437.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1639/rushelle-from-east-baltimore.html

CashOut
02-09-14, 23:50
Sara has that come back head and twat... I would love to repeat ASAP...

301451301452301453301454301455 301456 301457.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3089/sara-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.html

CashOut
02-10-14, 00:00
One word that come to my mind when I see her is LAZY...Feed this chick with a very long handle spoon.

301458301459301460301461301462301463301464 301465 301466 301467.

IdRatherPforp
02-10-14, 00:04
Hook up with Rushelle and the girl Jewel at the same time a while back...Both gave me some amazing head and twat...I would definitely do the threesome thing with these A Plus Girls again.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1639/rushelle-from-east-baltimore.htmlDam see! You, night and CLS make me want to go for a BMore visit asap but too dam cold for me now! LOL, I will have to wait till spring or summer! Thanks for sharing!

CashOut
02-10-14, 00:11
Ran into Jessica the other night and she still the #1 brain specialist out there...

301472 301473 301474 301475.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jessica-on-wilkens-avenue.html

CharlieSheen28
02-10-14, 00:12
It was my first time on the Wilkens stroll last Monday, and I wanted to check it out to see what kind of trouble I could get my head into. Not a lot of LEO out...I saw 1, but he passed me.

I did my first pass headed south and got nothing, but on my way back north I spotted Jamie. Pretty girl. She claimed she was 37, but I wasn't buying it. Probably in her early 40's or so. Told me it was her first time out, but she knew a lot of girls. She's from WV...tad of an accent. Took her to the McDonalds and she went to town on a BBBJCIM. Considering I had just been blown by another BP hooker 20 minutes before, she did a good job.

Got her digits if any of you boys want them, but I'll need some dirty hookers in exchange. She said she knows another blonde that would do a double blow with her.which I am all about.

I'm excited to check out the Brooklyn stroll and the rest of Wilkens.

Charlie.

Old Chinese Guy
02-10-14, 00:16
It was pretty dry out this afternoon in BCB, lot of LEO around the church on Pontiac, was about to call it a day when I ran into Sha (ina) by the 711 on Patapsco. Went to my usual spot and negotiated standard rates for BBBJCIM. Lots of attention to the boys and very good head action, allowed me to play with her boobs and unloaded pretty quickly. Would definitely repeat...

Hovito
02-10-14, 00:56
I know Lilly, I gave her a text yesterday as well as some others before I was going to make the trip to Bmore. She hit me back when I was on my way home and I got another text from her this morning. She is a sweety pie with a Shirley Temple face.She has been around about 6 months...used to see her regularly.

Rhm8404
02-10-14, 02:21
http://www.ccptube.com/video/14562/candy-cane.htmlI was just scrollin through some of the other parts of the east coast to see how other areas were for SW's and whatnot, and then I come across you! Dawg!! You took the game to level it should be!! Luv the videos man!! I need to give Philly a break and come down to be-more. You got it goin on man! You definitely got a fan in me. I'm thinkin about comin down 2 weeks from now...think you can hook a brotha up Sara or Nicole? I would love that!! Holla at your boy!!

Member #4966
02-10-14, 09:46
Am I the only knucklehead on this board terribly intrigued by "rip-off" Erica and thinks she's hot? It's her eyes....

One word that come to my mind when I see her is LAZY...Feed this chick with a very long handle spoon.

301458301459301460301461301462301463301464 301465 301466 301467.

Bkev1970
02-10-14, 10:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Cnote
02-10-14, 12:29
Am I the only knucklehead on this board terribly intrigued by "rip-off" Erica and thinks she's hot? It's her eyes....She was Hot the 2 times it worked out for me with her! I want to take another chance but I think it would be to much of a gamble.

I haven't been with her for 4 or 5 years now, I picked her up 4 times, 2 of the times she ripped me off, 2 times it was a really good time. She actually got into it, dirty talk, good service everything. I would pick her up again if I would get the same experience but I don't think I want the aggravation. I saw her out on 2/7/2014 (Friday), around 2:30 or 3:00, she was walking up Wilkens and sat on the steps at Payson / Wilkens. I made a couple passes and then she was gone, so somebody picked her up. I just had a session with Kiara around 2:00, just dropped her off and made a drive-thru of the loops on the way home. I definitely didn't have any energy to partake of any else after being with Kiara but it's always nice to see who is out.

Kiara says she knows Erica and said she's nuts, she would come up and talk to her and tell her (kiara) shouldn't be selling herself, even though she was doing the same thing.

Be safe out there.

CNOTE.

Cls9637
02-10-14, 14:15
She was Hot the 2 times it worked out for me with her! I want to take another chance but I think it would be to much of a gamble.

I haven't been with her for 4 or 5 years now, I picked her up 4 times, 2 of the times she ripped me off, 2 times it was a really good time. She actually got into it, dirty talk, good service everything. I would pick her up again if I would get the same experience but I don't think I want the aggravation. I saw her out on 2/7/2014 (Friday), around 2:30 or 3:00, she was walking up Wilkens and sat on the steps at Payson / Wilkens. I made a couple passes and then she was gone, so somebody picked her up. I just had a session with Kiara around 2:00, just dropped her off and made a drive-thru of the loops on the way home. I definitely didn't have any energy to partake of any else after being with Kiara but it's always nice to see who is out.

Kiara says she knows Erica and said she's nuts, she would come up and talk to her and tell her (kiara) shouldn't be selling herself, even though she was doing the same thing.

Be safe out there.

CNOTE.As I've said before, if you make sure you don't put yourself in a position to get ripped of Erica is a lot of fun. I've posted these pictures before but they're worth seeing again. These pictures are from about four years ago when she was pregnant.

Rhm8404
02-10-14, 15:30
Am I the only knucklehead on this board terribly intrigued by "rip-off" Erica and thinks she's hot? It's her eyes....I feel the same way JdInDC9! There' something about those eyes of hers that makes a mongerer want to indulge her!! LOL I'm planing on coming down to the Baltimore area in a couple weeks to check out the scene for myself. I'd love to run into Erica myself as long as she ain't pregnant again; never tapped a preg. SW; not really sure I'd want to either. Would love a li'l more info on a likely spot and time I would be likely to encounter her though. I know how to deal w / slick SW's; flip the script on them when they get like that; they tend to have more respect for me like that, and tend to do their job w / me; works out well; not always, but most of the time. Know what I mean? I really want to get connected with NiteTimer though, that dude got his game on "Lock"! Ever seen his work? If not, I highly recommend it!! Pictures of SW's are a good start to identifying the good ones when trollin the stroll, but a video of them in action is perfect cause you get to see exactly what they're like and what you can look forward to.

Klove48
02-10-14, 16:07
Sara has that come back head and twat... I would love to repeat ASAP...

301451301452301453301454301455 301456 301457.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3089/sara-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.htmlJust got back from a month in the the. Are. I took a quick stroll thru the w / w and ran into Nicole. She was asking me have I seen Sara lately. Is Sara out & about? Somebody pm if they know anything. Thanks.

Oakwood99
02-10-14, 20:08
I had an opportunity to scoop up Lilly yesterday. Let me say, she is a very good at what she does. We went to my spot and once again her mic skills rates with the best. She has a great personality and makes sure your getting what you pay for. She has lost weight but still has that cute look. She has a phone number which makes seeing her less of a hassle. She is someone that is worth a try.

Crg3400
02-10-14, 22:47
Just got back from a month in the the. Are. I took a quick stroll thru the w / w and ran into Nicole. She was asking me have I seen Sara lately. Is Sara out & about? Somebody pm if they know anything. Thanks.Sara just got out after being lock up for 2 weeks. She said they saw her "making a deal " with the blue light cameras. But they had to drop the case.

Propilot
02-10-14, 22:49
Finally, found a decent one. Named Heather. About 5 ft 4, short brown curly hair, decent body (from what I could see dressed). She had one dark blue jeans, black knit hoody and a thick black jacket overtop. Does have the picking mArks on her face and some bumps and bruises from getting robbed a day ago.

Gave me her number and said she shares it with her roomie. Maybe I will ask about the roomies services and get a threesome going.Heather's roomate is long hair, A cup Nikki. I have never met Heather but when I text for Nikki and she is not there, Heather states if I would like to date her instead. I text her how much and she does not give me a number. She knows that I am not a cop because I have dated Nikki. After the third time asking her how much, I stated that I did not want to see her because she plays too many games. I told her that Nikki is more honest and I will just wait for NIkki to return. I am happy that it worked out for you, but I am happy that I passed on her.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Propilot
02-10-14, 23:08
It was pretty dry out this afternoon in BCB, lot of LEO around the church on Pontiac, was about to call it a day when I ran into Sha (ina) by the 711 on Patapsco. Went to my usual spot and negotiated standard rates for BBBJCIM. Lots of attention to the boys and very good head action, allowed me to play with her boobs and unloaded pretty quickly. Would definitely repeat...Picked up Shay (na) yesterday right after the light snow storm. Conversation was pleasant and she looked cute enough to go to a notel. At the notel she ask for $80.,then $60.,but settled for $50 for everything. She undressed, body was nice enough, except for the wrinkling on her abdomen from kids. She gave a good CBJ with attention to the boys. When I entered she was either wet or loose inside. She later told me that the father of her kids had an 11' dick. Anyway, the sex was was good. We finish and I take her back to where I picked her up. I would repeat at $60.because she was cool with no rushing.

Propilot
02-10-14, 23:27
After I dropped off Shay, I drove around W / W. There were no girls out and about so I decided to drive back over to Brooklyn and Curtisbay. I picked up Brooke. Brooke is a 28 year old French Canadian / Native American mix. She is about 5'9". Conversation was nice and pleasant and I still had time at the notel, so I decided to go back there. We go inside and she undresses. Wow. For the amount of kids that she said she had, her body was tone and with no stretch marks. She gave good head and it was not very long that I entered her. She was wet and tight. We moved in unison for sometime before the feeling started and I blew. I would repeat because she had a hot and sexy body. Maturity wise she was a little young. I can over look the maturity level for a nice, steamy sex session.

CashOut
02-11-14, 02:03
Ran into Amanda the last week and I love when this girl catches...She will give you a nice clean up job and send you off feeling very happy...

301667 301668.

CashOut
02-11-14, 02:07
Has anybody seen her lately because I would love to get some more of this pleasant Head...The BBJ was great fellas...

301669301670301671301672301673301674 301675 301676.

http://www.ccptube.com/album/22/nicole-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.html

CashOut
02-11-14, 02:24
Ran into this girl down on Wilkens a couple months ago and she had a great bbj as well but that was my last time seeing her out there...Anybody have any info on this chick...

301678301679 301680 301681.

DoggieD
02-11-14, 05:29
Does anyone have Kiara's number? Lets start a database of these ladies to make it easier for others to find!

LikkerFront
02-11-14, 09:21
Ran into this girl down on Wilkens a couple months ago and she had a great bbj as well but that was my last time seeing her out there...Anybody have any info on this chick...

301678301679 301680 301681.Angel and I used to hookup for some crushing on the regular. She used to hit my monger phone at least once a week for a date, cool chick but my last date with her around thanksgiving wasnt so great and she never called again. Hope she is doing well, maybe we will bump it together again or maybe not.

Member #4966
02-11-14, 09:41
Call me naive, but this is major news to me! They use those cameras to prosecute prostitution now? How good are these cameras at picking up license plate numbers? Come to think of it, during the day, although I look out for LE and ULE, I forget about the cameras. One more thing to worry about.

Sara just got out after being lock up for 2 weeks. She said they saw her "making a deal " with the blue light cameras. But they had to drop the case.

Happy One
02-11-14, 10:01

301678301679 301680 301681.Angel used to be over Dundalk Ave before she came to the WW, you may want to check it out. She would run from Citgo down to Hollabird.

What happened to Jenna WW area? Saw her couple days ago, 1st time in about a year, missing upper teeth all but one in the very front.

Milfsalot
02-11-14, 10:33
Thank you seniors for the intel. Finally was able to reach our girl. Skills, attitude, and overall services hands down the best in town.

Kid Train
02-11-14, 11:03
Met up with Mary Cate (not sure why she spells her name that way) yesterday morning on Fairhaven. Decided on going to Tim's, instead of POV. Had a great relaxing time, spent $30 on the room and $40 with the girl. She took her time with BBBJ and then BB missionary.

DoeSurfer
02-11-14, 11:57
She said they saw her "making a deal " with the blue light cameras. But they had to drop the case.Unless the blue light cameras have audio, or she was on camera accepting cash and providing services right after getting the $$ (even then it would be tough for state to meet burden of proof (absent audio)) I can't see any real threat (beyond for purposes of harassment) from a blue light camera. However, no one wants to be on camera picking up a SW. Then again, a LEO can do whatever he or she wants while you are on the street. So, I guess that I am going to qualify my post to be primarily applicable to prosecutions rather than arrests.

SirDrDunk
02-11-14, 13:25
Had a friend set up a date w / Lily for me, for Friday night. She never called back or showed, but little Sara did. Called me up and said she wanted some.

Of course I obliged. I was still hungry, so someone suggested a lady I didn't know named Bridget (I think that's right). Any how she was pretty, healthy and willing, but I guess I was to boom boom for mamasan. She really tried, but it just didn't work out. Nice lady though.

Nikki called in the am, so I made the scoop and beat it good. Never heard from Lily though. Everybody told me she's doing quick car dates for pipe money.

Something about losing weight. I was like, damn she's not that big to start with. Pleasant in the past, clean looking and smelling always. D introduced us back in November. Good ride, small mouth, but 100% heart. Kinda disappointed, wanted to hit that again. I just hope she doesn't go down hard. Pretty lady.

Later Saturday, Nikki wanted to play some more and we did.

Sunday morning it was Ranee time! We attacked each other, and she finished me off with some oral work (got paid w a big load to the tonsils).

While we were waiting for Jackii to show up, my old friend Monica called and needed some money. I said cool, and when she showed up I filled all her holes up. We hit it in the bathroom, so no time for a camera (dammit). That was fun.

She had to go then jackii showed up, we took Ranee home after watching a movie; then we got to work on each other. Love that ass.

Later on, we hit it again, then I had to get ready for work.

Had a blast (several) this weekend even though I never added Lily to the menu. Glad somebody found her though. My friends have some other ladies for me to sample soon. I couldn't find black haired Sarah, but made a verbal plan w / Red head Dee (who can chow on some cock). Haven't seen her for awhile. Looks good. The evidence will be posted soon. BTW, little Sara gave me one great cock work up before I smashed that perfect ass. I hated for her to stop, but her jaws were getting tired.

We got to work on that, hahahhaa.Is that red head dee dee I haven't seen here in a good while but on my way to work out (getting ready for summer league LOL) I saw her around Monroe and talked to her for a minute.

BoloBellgrande
02-11-14, 14:26
Is that red head dee dee I haven't seen here in a good while but to my way to work out (getting ready for summer league LOL) I saw her around Monroe and talked to her for a minute.Is this Dee Dee a dead ringer for Sharon Is ousbourne? I remember a red head that use to stay in a row house on the same side as the Busy Bee.

Rhm8404
02-11-14, 15:56
Yo NiteTimer?

Clear out some space in your message box bro. Tryin to PM you. Comin to Baltimore next weekend and want to know if you can hook a brotha up w / one of those Phillies from your stable in the videos. Get at me dawg!! Please? Philly gettin too lame w / same SW's; need a change of pace. Y'all got it goin on down there!!

NiteTimer
02-11-14, 18:38
Is that red head dee dee I haven't seen here in a good while but on my way to work out (getting ready for summer league LOL) I saw her around Monroe and talked to her for a minute.Yep, that's her. That girl can put in some work.

NiteTimer
02-11-14, 20:16
Yo NiteTimer?

Clear out some space in your message box bro. Tryin to PM you. Comin to Baltimore next weekend and want to know if you can hook a brotha up w / one of those Phillies from your stable in the videos. Get at me dawg!! Please? Philly gettin too lame w / same SW's; need a change of pace. Y'all got it goin on down there!!I'll be in Richmond this weekend, but let me see what I can do for you. Hit CLS & Cash too. They got some in spots I haven't hit.

SirDrDunk
02-11-14, 21:22
For those of you who don't know but probaly already do the CCP Tube is back up and running don't know what happened but it's back.

Tbroi2
02-12-14, 01:21

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1639/rushelle-from-east-baltimore.htmlMan please please please hook me up with Rushelle. She is a dime. I will shoot you some numbers in return out of my secret stash.

Chrissroxx2
02-12-14, 02:45
Angel used to be over Dundalk Ave before she came to the WW, you may want to check it out. She would run from Citgo down to Hollabird.

What happened to Jenna WW area? Saw her couple days ago, 1st time in about a year, missing upper teeth all but one in the very front.Spent some time past week with slender, brunette Jenna, talkative, unusually intelligent for girls out there, but she had all her teeth. Must be a different one.

Cls9637
02-12-14, 07:08
Does anyone have Kiara's number? Lets start a database of these ladies to make it easier for others to find!There are many people that have Kiara's number. Doubtful that anyone will share with a guy that has 0 posts, except for the one asking for her number. Build a little credibility with some of your own reviews and pictures and then we'll see what we can do. Always good to have new members.

Rhm8404
02-12-14, 09:21
I'll be in Richmond this weekend, but let me see what I can do for you. Hit CLS & Cash too. They got some in spots I haven't hit.Hey thanks man! I'd really like to hook up w / Sexy Sara and / or the SW in your "Missionary Man" video. Just don't 4 get about me please?! I'll be down next wknd.

Hlthyguy30
02-13-14, 02:31
Question: do you think that tomorrow (Thursday day) will be a good trolling day?

I mean, not many folks will be driving, so that might be a disincentive to a working girl to stroll but on the other hand, I'm sure that these last few weeks have been rough times to make a decent buck, so maybe this is the optimal time to take advantage of a "down season"?

Signed,

The Frugal SW Gourmet.

MagicEye
02-13-14, 10:27
Good Heavens! Has all of Baltimore gone into hibernation?! Not a single post in over a day?! Come On, Guys! I know that SOMEONE has gotten some! The girls haven't all, suddenly, gotten "on a program!" Let's do our part to support our sweeties, and let's share the tales! Don't waste precious energy shoveling snow! The rain will wash it away by noon anyway! Take advantage of all the business closures; hit the ATM, before they run out of cash, then hit the loops!

Monger83
02-13-14, 13:00
Has anybody seen her lately because I would love to get some more of this pleasant Head...The BBJ was great fellas...

301669301670301671301672301673301674 301675 301676.

http://www.ccptube.com/album/22/nicole-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.htmlLast time I saw Nikki was in December after she got out of jail. Then she disappeared again.

Bad Ronald
02-13-14, 13:45
Very slim pickings today as the weather is keeping them indoors. Picked up WSW, Christina at Wilkins and Pulaski. Said today was her 30th birthday, yeah right. Found out very quickly she's a hardcore heroin addict as she kept fidgeting and could not keep still. Asked me to take her somewhere to get "something". I gave her ten bones and made up a BS excuse just to get her the heck out of my car. About 5'4" dirty blonde hair. Face not that bad but missing a couple teeth. Avoid.

I saw other three other WSWs on Wilkins but they looked a tad too worn for my taste. Went back to my notel room and watched some porn.

All Over It
02-13-14, 17:39
Gents:

Tuesday night I headed up to Baltimore with high hopes. I called Kiara (thanks for the trade guys, BTW) and set it up for 10 pm. Not surprisingly, when I called at the appointed time I got no response, and couldn't get through for the remainder of the night. I haven't seen her before but assume this might just be her MO. Someone else scooped her up or she doesn't see clients late. If anyone can offer some guidance on this I'd appreciate it, because I'm dying to get with her.

So, I hit Wilkens, and though dead by the circle I looped around a backstreet and picked up a girl named Nicole. She looks alot like the one in those pics CashOut posted that he was looking for recently, so if you got a good trade, I got digits, bro. Might be her. Anyway, we got a room and I got BBBJ and doggie. Generally good service, and she was really cool. I sensed that I could have gotten a lot more out of her but decided to keep it short and sweet so that I could keep her as a regular go-to girl when I'm in town.

Next, I headed over to Dundalk Ave. And got with my baby doll Lindsey. She's a gem, guys. Sweet, obedient, and LOVES getting it. Great BBBJ (would have gone as long as I wanted), mish, doggie, and finished in lazy doggie. I hit it HARD and she loved it.

After Lindsey I headed back to Wilkens and it was DEAD, so I headed back to the house. A good night out, except for failing to make link-up with Kiara. Again, if anyone can provide some guidance for how she works, please hit me up.

I'm going to start getting some pics and video posted soon. If anyone has digits for Nikki (the CCPTUBE star NiteTimer made famous) and she's still available, hit me up for a trade.

Happy Hunting.

Masonm
02-13-14, 18:13
If you've thought there were fewer SWs out on W / W than you expected, you're correct. It may be the weather, but I hear LE has started fining girls up to $3.5 for loitering, snagging as many as 15 over past few days. If so, you might have to troll the backstreets and sidestreets. I'm sure business will pick up somewhere. As Jeff Goldblum put it "life finds a way." Or you could say that "nature abwhores a vacuum.".

Rizalboy
02-13-14, 18:32
In the past few days I've seen blonde Sara, short haired tattooed Sara, chunky sticky fingers Amy, Squirting Black Dallas, Rip Off Erica, Kimmie, Heather, Kelly, Kiara, my UTR, Jackie, Nikki, Nicole, Mindy, Lilly and Lori. Let's do a "brief" synopsis from worst to best.

- Erica, even high, is acutely aware that stealing from me is a no no. I'm pretty sure she has been talking shit about me to blonde Sara. Because now blonde Sara is afraid of me. Oh well.

- Amy tried to run a game on me and failed. It didn't occur to me that she was the fat sticky fingers girl until I saw her sideways shit gearing up. What's in your backseat, what can you not see in your peripheral vision, where is your stuff, is the glove compartment locked. Ensuring that one doesn't give her the opportunity and making side comments that thieves get their comeuppance helped her make the right decision. After she got out of my car in the cold, I passed her twice more at the circle. I laughed heartily.

-Kimmie, feh. I had more fun writing this sentence.

-Lori was the yardstick by which all SWs were measured. But that yardstick has fallen short recently. Maybe I keep on catching her at bad times. Maybe I'm too judgmental. Maybe I'm just tired. And maybe she's started to become a little whiny, a little presumptuous, a little entitled even. Yeah, the new weight looks good on her. But other girls have stepped up their game and are rivaling my memories of Lori on her best days.

- Short haired Sara, like Jackie, is trending downwards quickly. And they both know it. They are generally chipper, accommodating and skilled. You have to catch them on good days. They're both having less of those lately. Tattooed Sara is at Pierre's so call him if you can't find her.

-Dallas is the best of the recent crop of BSWs out on the W / W loop. Hands down. I want action shots.

- Heather was pretty hit before the face picking. The number she shares with her "roommate" is actually a guy and a girl. I have Heather's new digits separate from them. She texted this mornimg. I'm gonnago get a snowjob. Her BBBJs are easily comparable to anyone's. It's funny that she rated herself an 8 out of 10. I disagree. She's a 9 and that's without swallowing. By the by, 5'4' is a little tall. She's Kiara's size of 5' nothing at best.

-Nikki. Woah. I mean wowzers. Why there aren't more awesome reviews of her is unclear to me. Style, attitude, the genuine smile, the skills, the sweetness. She ranks highly in the upper tier without question.

-Kelly, I've kept to myself recently. Her voice, her patois, her diction is similar to ghetto Heather but more smoker gravelly. She's also prettier. With red hair and a tongue ring. And a bit butch. YMMV but my mileage is just fine.

- Lilly is, for my money, the new Lori. Woot.

-Nicole is ultra. The only thing that makes her less is that damn phone and that boy. I really get a kick out of couch surfing dundalk gutter punks stepping to me in the streets. Were I to put my boot in the ass of one of those malnourished wannabe pimp addicts, would I feel guilty? Nope. Not so much.

Nikki, Heather, Nicole, Lilly and Kelly are sweet soldiers in the game. All are adorable. All are very pleasant.

Piddybo, Oakwood,Tbroi and Nitetimer, I found Mindy again. Got the new #, confirmed the home # and she's driving more nowadays. Catonsville here I fucking come. Over and over again.

Speaking of outside the city, my UTR is the awesome. Those on the list know who she is. I've got tons of new vids. I love it when a girl asks to masturbate in front of you. She got gussied up for me the other night and looked RIDICULOUSLY hot.

Kiara, blah blah she's the greatest. There's another issue with her that will be a separate post.

I have pics of all these ladies (except Amy and no action shots of Dallas). But apparently, my pics are unimpressive and hurt people's feelings. Shit, I read lots of unimpressive posts by unimpressive individuals who give their unsolicited unwarranted uninformed opinion on everything. You don't see me crying about it. But then again, I'm a man.

I have numbers for all these ladies except for Amy and Erica (and why would anyone want them anyway? PM if you don't suck.

CashOut
02-14-14, 02:41
Amanda still giving that blazing head on Wilkens Avenue...

302238 302239.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/15916/amanda-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.html

Will Nilly
02-14-14, 03:43
Just got back from a month in the the. Are. I took a quick stroll thru the w / w and ran into Nicole. She was asking me have I seen Sara lately. Is Sara out & about? Somebody pm if they know anything. Thanks.Picked her up in the circle on Wilkens tonight, what a sweetheart, very friendly laid back, great BBJ skills, no rush and swallowed every drop.

Have digits to trade.

Rhm8404
02-14-14, 03:48

302238 302239.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/15916/amanda-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.htmlYo Cashout!! I'm feelin the video of Amanda!! I love SW's like that!! I'm from Philly; scene here gettin a li'l old, so I'm comin to Baltimore next wknd. Can you put me down with Amanda or at least tell me where's the best spot and time to scoop her up when I come down? Holla back!!

TexasMonger
02-14-14, 12:32

302238 302239.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/15916/amanda-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.htmlHey CashOut.

Looks like this Amanda has great knob polishing skills but not so much of a DT. I would like to see her do a DT on video. I don't come out to Baltimore that often, next time I make it there I will look for the ones graduationg from your training school.

Cheers.

TM.

Propilot
02-14-14, 19:15
Very slim pickings today as the weather is keeping them indoors. Picked up WSW, Christina at Wilkins and Pulaski. Said today was her 30th birthday, yeah right. Found out very quickly she's a hardcore heroin addict as she kept fidgeting and could not keep still. Asked me to take her somewhere to get "something". I gave her ten bones and made up a BS excuse just to get her the heck out of my car. About 5'4" dirty blonde hair. Face not that bad but missing a couple teeth. Avoid.

I saw other three other WSWs on Wilkins but they looked a tad too worn for my taste. Went back to my notel room and watched some porn.I saw Christina yesterday late afternoon standing on the corner of Pulaski and Wilkins in a long white coat. She walked over to my vehicle and wanted to get in. She has quite an innocent face to be on the "H" so bad. I debated about whether to go with her or Heather. I went with Heather. I got a BJ from her. It was ok. During the BJ, I was feeling on her half naked butt. Heather has a band-ad on her right asscheek. I was going to ask her about the band-aid, but I did'nt. She probably would have told me that it was a spider bite.

After I dropped Heather off, I did some more cruising and met Lilly. Lilly was very nice, smelled good and has not been hardend by the streets yet. I decided to go to a notel. Lilly's BJ was average. The sex was a little above average. There was no complaining about time and fake moans to get you off faster. She was a cool girl that I would see again.

After I dropped Lilly off, I cruised to CurtisBay and Brooklyn. There were no girls in CurtisBay, but there were a couple of girs in Broolyn by the church. I picked up a girl with the name of Shannon. When we did the cop check, she showed me her big tits. Unfortunately she had a big gut also, so I took a passs on her. I tried to catcha slim, long raven haired girl that was walking down by the school, but by the time I turned the car around, she was gone.

Propilot
02-14-14, 19:38
I have a simple solution to your Iissues with the SW's and their heroin or crack addictions. Spend a little extra money and see an escort or body rub girl from Backpage who's well reviewed on here or the oThER website. Your out-of-pocket will be a little more up front, but you generally won't be going into a bad part of town to a partially condemned row house or trying to be a Cirque-du-Soleil contortionist in your car. Chances of getting busted in West Baltimore or Curtis Bay and the chance of picking up an STD will go down exponentially! Pick a girl that's well reviewed and works from a private residence and for $$ you can have a very good time with a clean girl. Offer them SW money and you'll most likely get hung up on but if you can afford it, the BP girls deliver more bang for your buck! Just my 2 cents. MW.MW, this is absolutey great advice. The key words are "girls that are well reviewed". A lot of the girls on Backpage are streetwalkers that are able to maintain a phone and have computer access. Also most of the Backpage girls are drug addicts, scam artists, or will have a pimp that is trying to rob you. Not that much difference than the girls on the streets.

There is an obvious difference in the appearance and attitude of the girls when I go to the AMPs and when I pick up on the streets. I think that I will take your advice and give street meat a break for awhile.

Shune
02-14-14, 21:08
Has anyone seen the blonde Anna, lately? She was reviewed on this thread only about a month or so ago. Anyway, I'the lost contact with her, and I would really appreciated if someone on this thread can help me get back in touch with her.

I, also saw a very young looking raven haired girl carrying a backpack walking past the church towards Pennington, this afternoon. She loitered in the area for quite a while however, she seems more interested in her texting than anything else. LOL.

Hovito
02-15-14, 00:50
I was passing through Brooklyn this eve. And stopped at the light at Patapsco and Fairhaven and Sheena appeared. Let her in and we got reacquainted. She said been in jail for a month and it showed with weight gain. Headed to a spot out of the area and got down to a amazing BJ. She kept saying that she wanted to be fucked and her pussy was wet and tight but I passed. Her deep throat with no gag, funny watching the dick go down into her neck, and ball licking was all that I wanted, she had a bad odor without unwrapping the clothing. Didn't want it to get nasty.

Crg3400
02-15-14, 10:14
Has anyone seen the blonde Anna, lately? She was reviewed on this thread only about a month or so ago. Anyway, I'the lost contact with her, and I would really appreciated if someone on this thread can help me get back in touch with her.

I, also saw a very young looking raven haired girl carrying a backpack walking past the church towards Pennington, this afternoon. She loitered in the area for quite a while however, she seems more interested in her texting than anything else. LOL.Anna got arrested while working in Brooklyn, so she move back home, but is still working.

AOmega0
02-15-14, 13:37
I was passing through Brooklyn this eve. And stopped at the light at Patapsco and Fairhaven and Sheena appeared. Let her in and we got reacquainted. She said been in jail for a month and it showed with weight gain. Headed to a spot out of the area and got down to a amazing BJ. She kept saying that she wanted to be fucked and her pussy was wet and tight but I passed. Her deep throat with no gag, funny watching the dick go down into her neck, and ball licking was all that I wanted, she had a bad odor without unwrapping the clothing. Didn't want it to get nasty.I saw Sheena Thanksgiving day. She also told me repeatedly how tight and wet she ALWAYS is ...as I was already in her. She was very slim then. I was able to take video of her BBJ and BBFS, but she mentioned afterwards that she regularly is one these boards (under 2 different names) and didn't want videos posted. She didn't smell too bad that day. Unloading inside of her and dropped her back off near West Bay.

Cls9637
02-15-14, 17:15
I saw Christina yesterday late afternoon standing on the corner of Pulaski and Wilkins in a long white coat. She walked over to my vehicle and wanted to get in. She has quite an innocent face to be on the "H" so bad. I debated about whether to go with her or Heather. I went with Heather. I got a BJ from her. It was ok. During the BJ, I was feeling on her half naked butt. Heather has a band-ad on her right asscheek. I was going to ask her about the band-aid, but I did'nt. She probably would have told me that it was a spider bite.

After I dropped Heather off, I did some more cruising and met Lilly. Lilly was very nice, smelled good and has not been hardend by the streets yet. I decided to go to a notel. Lilly's BJ was average. The sex was a little above average. There was no complaining about time and fake moans to get you off faster. She was a cool girl that I would see again.

After I dropped Lilly off, I cruised to CurtisBay and Brooklyn. There were no girls in CurtisBay, but there were a couple of girs in Broolyn by the church. I picked up a girl with the name of Shannon. When we did the cop check, she showed me her big tits. Unfortunately she had a big gut also, so I took a passs on her. I tried to catcha slim, long raven haired girl that was walking down by the school, but by the time I turned the car around, she was gone.

Propilot-Always check your six.Is this the Shannon you picked up? If it is, she goes by "Shannon with the Big Tits" and is very proud of them, and is just as proud of her DSL's. She definitely knows her way around a dick and loves to show it off. She is very skilled. The last time I thought I saw her over around WW she looked like hell, but others have told me it wasn't her I saw. These pictures are from about a year ago. Once about three years ago she got quite upset with me because I hadn't posted her pictures fast enough. I saw her about a week after I took them and she complained that she had been looking for them every day. We took some more but I had to promise to post them right away. She said she loved looking at herself sucking dick and eating cum on the internet. My kind of girl!

Shune
02-15-14, 19:06
Anna got arrested while working in Brooklyn, so she move back home, but is still working.Check your PM, brother.

LikkerFront
02-15-14, 19:22
One of my regular girsl was supposed to call early this afternoon but never did so I hit the stroll thinking I might be able to find her. First pass through but spotted only one out who didn't get the motor running. Cruised through Curtis bay and therr was some type of hideous beast waving at cars, I had to swerve a bit to get around her. I guess there is something out there for everyone but I wouldn't touch that thing even if she were giving me money!

Made another pass through the backstreets of Brooklyn and scooped Crystal. We quickly introduced ourselves and to my delight discovered that she had a place to host our get together and it was close by. Parked and carefully walked through my hostess' s place and found that we were indeed alone, so I made a donation and we got comfortable. She started with a very average BJ but It was enough to get things firm and ready. After a few minutes of BJ I began the gyno inspection and found a pretty fresh smelling clam. Let my fingers prep it for action which seemed to get her putting forth a slightly better effort on the BJ. Suited up my buddy and applied a few drops of lube to the vag then slipped in the K9 way, pounded out for a good bit while groping her very tight ass. Flipped her to mish and pushed her legs up and hit deep and fast until I popped in the cover. Pretty businesslike but still accommodating, would repeat but she got no phone. Left her with my monger phone number maybe she will call for another hit.

Tman121
02-16-14, 00:51
I remember so many hotties used to walk Dundalk, so many hidden gems, but now? Oh man..

So I went out tonight, I live in Dundalk so I can afford to drive around awhile. From 8 pm till 11 pm, haha, picked up 2 girls, and wow..terrible.

Picked up Rachel, WSW about 40, great body but not so great a face. Terrible dry BBBJ, couldn't even get off.

Then another, forgot her name for some reason, but a WSW who looked good at a distance but terrible up close. Would def not repeat, demanded too much compensation and even said going under the pants would cost more! Wow. Wish I remembered the name for you guys, sorry!

But the week before I had success with Sam. BBBJCIM with spit, good girl with a steady rhythm. Got the number for trade with seniors, DUNDALK AREA OR CLOSE ONLY, NO CITY. She actually gets off on anal, even fingered the ass during the BBBJ with no complaints. Thin girl, white, with a small but nice ass and a below average or average face (depending on your preferences).

Otherwise, pretty much dead.

Saw one WSW tonight around 9 pm at the Citgo, pulled over but she kept walking and actually yelled something at me. My stop was good so I don't know what she was yelling, but saw her get into a car as I came around that I saw sitting earlier that she walked by, so I have no idea what was up. Guys, you would DEFINATELY know this girl, white, brown or dirty blonde hair with an INCREDIBLE round large ass. Young, probably around 21 - 24. Any info on her would be appreciated even though I have no idea what was going through her head.

Thanks.

Hovito
02-16-14, 01:07
One of my regular girsl was supposed to call early this afternoon but never did so I hit the stroll thinking I might be able to find her. First pass through but spotted only one out who didn't get the motor running. Cruised through Curtis bay and therr was some type of hideous beast waving at cars, I had to swerve a bit to get around her. I guess there is something out there for everyone but I wouldn't touch that thing even if she were giving me money!

Made another pass through the backstreets of Brooklyn and scooped Crystal. We quickly introduced ourselves and to my delight discovered that she had a place to host our get together and it was close by. Parked and carefully walked through my hostess' s place and found that we were indeed alone, so I made a donation and we got comfortable. She started with a very average BJ but It was enough to get things firm and ready. After a few minutes of BJ I began the gyno inspection and found a pretty fresh smelling clam. Let my fingers prep it for action which seemed to get her putting forth a slightly better effort on the BJ. Suited up my buddy and applied a few drops of lube to the vag then slipped in the K9 way, pounded out for a good bit while groping her very tight ass. Flipped her to mish and pushed her legs up and hit deep and fast until I popped in the cover. Pretty businesslike but still accommodating, would repeat but she got no phone. Left her with my monger phone number maybe she will call for another hit.Forget about phone contact, Crystal is not a phone person. I last saw her walking up the ramp to the store at 5th and patapsco. Looks like she may have gained some weight or maybe it was 5 layers of clothes. She stopped and did a quick turn around to see Tabby jumping into my ride after exiting the store.

Masonm
02-16-14, 01:24
April is cute blonde, a little wide on the bottomside. She's a semi-regular on Conkling. Usually wears jeans and a cap, with short locks sticking out. She's not shy, and I think had walked up to my car on a couple of occasions when I couldn't stop. Not much LE visible so was able to get acquainted with her. Skills were awesome. Says her phone gets turned on tomorrow, so no digits to share. Not sure why she hasn't been reviewed before, but maybe I missed it.

LikkerFront
02-16-14, 05:32
Had a chance to meet KK recently. Negotiated a slightly higher than normal donation for a knob polishing, she assured me that her skills were worth the higher donation, I've heard that one before. She invited me to tip my seat back and get comfortable and she started up a nice mic check. She was slick enough to put a wrapper on my buddy without me knowing and I wasn't even aware that I was getting a CBJ for the first few minutes, she was right her skills were pretty good. Softly moaning and able to DT with just the right amount of HJ mixed in soon got me to blast off into the cover. Nice girl, kinda thick but sexy. Got digits and might try the pussy next time.

NiteTimer
02-16-14, 07:05
Hey CashOut.

Looks like this Amanda has great knob polishing skills but not so much of a DT. I would like to see her do a DT on video. I don't come out to Baltimore that often, next time I make it there I will look for the ones graduationg from your training school.

Cheers.

TM.Actually Manda does a great DT. She may not get it all, but she damn sure tries.

Member #4695
02-16-14, 07:15
I remember so many hotties used to walk Dundalk, so many hidden gems, but now? Oh man..

So I went out tonight, I live in Dundalk so I can afford to drive around awhile. From 8 pm till 11 pm, haha, picked up 2 girls, and wow..terrible.

Picked up Rachel, WSW about 40, great body but not so great a face. Terrible dry BBBJ, couldn't even get off.

Then another, forgot her name for some reason, but a WSW who looked good at a distance but terrible up close. Would def not repeat, demanded too much compensation and even said going under the pants would cost more! Wow. Wish I remembered the name for you guys, sorry!

But the week before I had success with Sam. BBBJCIM with spit, good girl with a steady rhythm. Got the number for trade with seniors, DUNDALK AREA OR CLOSE ONLY, NO CITY. She actually gets off on anal, even fingered the ass during the BBBJ with no complaints. Thin girl, white, with a small but nice ass and a below average or average face (depending on your preferences).

Otherwise, pretty much dead.

Saw one WSW tonight around 9 pm at the Citgo, pulled over but she kept walking and actually yelled something at me. My stop was good so I don't know what she was yelling, but saw her get into a car as I came around that I saw sitting earlier that she walked by, so I have no idea what was up. Guys, you would DEFINATELY know this girl, white, brown or dirty blonde hair with an INCREDIBLE round large ass. Young, probably around 21 - 24. Any info on her would be appreciated even though I have no idea what was going through her head.

Thanks.Sadly the Dundalk area has become a dumping place for cast offs and rejects. Girls like Mandy and blonde haired Heather. Are rare and far few in between. I live in Dundalk and what I see scares the hell out of me! Thank goodness I don, t have to cruise anymore. Because I have established the trust of a senior member of this forum. And we exchange info&intell on prime pieces of real estate via the back channels. No more wasting time, gas, and $$ cruising a grave yard. That as you stated was once full of hot girls.

NiteTimer
02-16-14, 07:19
I have a stack of filth to upload and share, but I can't seem to upload on CCPtube. Does anybody know what's going on w / the page lately, or how to post? I've been sitting on fresh vids from last weekend all week. I have real good ones from Sara, and Renee. Renee did som DT and ball licking at the same time OMG. I saw Manda for a minute this weekend. we're supposed to workout next weekend. Even got a call from Nicole.
We'll see. Meanwhile, I just locked myself away w/ Nikki & Lily for Friday night and Saturday and got off a few good loads. TTFN.

Cls9637
02-16-14, 07:39
I was able to get together with Kiara this weekend. There is nothing more that I can say about this sweetheart that I haven't already said. For such a tiny girl she can do hide the salami as well as anyone else I know. There are only a couple of local WW girls who can DT as well as her. So much talent in a girl so young and cute. Sigh. Because of the snow she is temporarily staying back in Baltimore.

Monger83
02-16-14, 15:07
Last time I saw Nikki was in December after she got out of jail. Then she disappeared again.I take that back. I just saw her today around noon. I FINALLY got her digits. She has put on a little weight for the better. And that boyfriend / pimp she used to hang out with got locked up.

BoloBellgrande
02-16-14, 16:20
I take that back. I just saw her today around noon. I FINALLY got her digits. She has put on a little weight for the better. And that boyfriend / pimp she used to hang didn'tith got locked up.I saw her a month or so back at a row house that rents rooms for dates. She walked in while I was sitting down and gave me the look. She was very thin compared to the vids I saw of her so I didn't partake. She was very friendly towards me even though I looked her over and dated some one else. After my date I drove through the circle on my way home and saw her walking on Wilkins, she saw me and smiled and gave me that come hither look again. She seems like a really warm and sweet girl. If I see her again I will partake, especially since the BF is locked up and she is putting on some weight.

Piddybo
02-16-14, 17:34
Had some time mid-day and went through the strolls. Not much of anything was out. Did see Rip-Off Erica. Almost decided to scoop her up. I grabbed her about a month ago and everything was decent. Pretty decent at the head game. Drove kinda far out off the city so if she did try to run, she would have a long way back.

So decided against it because I only repeat with certain ones and like shopping for unfamiliar faces. Saw a brunette with pink tips earlier and when I went back around, she disappeared. Grabbed a quick bite and decided to go through one last time. Finally say the brunette and pink haired girl near the circle. Said her name is Champagne. About 5 ft 2, be cups, nice body. Contemplated going to the's but everytime I leave there, I am so damn itchy. She offered up her place for .5 and off we went. It was actually a nice place off of Fulton. We talked for a little and she said she worked at the Red Room and then clothes came off. Nice little stripper body. BBJ then slipped on the cover. Mish to doggy and busted in the cover. She was extremely wet throughout. Got her number and will def repeat with this one.

Looks - 8.5.

Attitude - 9.

Skills - 9.

Klove48
02-16-14, 19:41
I take that back. I just saw her today around noon. I FINALLY got her digits. She has put on a little weight for the better. And that boyfriend / pimp she used to hang out with got locked up.Monger83, you mentioned that Nikki has digits now. I've been out of the country for a month or so, and I haven't spoken with Nikki since before I left. Can you PM me her digits? I'd owe you one. Peace.

Brian139
02-16-14, 21:31
I have not seen her so far, but it hurts to see how she has gone downhill from a cutie a year or so ago to her current self.

How about one of you guys who love her try to get her out of her habit before she reaches a point of no return and dies so young. Look at her lower body and legs and all those needle signs.

I was able to get together with Kiara this weekend. There is nothing more that I can say about this sweetheart that I haven't already said. For such a tiny girl she can do hide the salami as well as anyone else I know. There are only a couple of local WW girls who can DT as well as her. So much talent in a girl so young and cute. Sigh. Because of the snow she is temporarily staying back in Baltimore.

BoloBellgrande
02-16-14, 23:05
I have not seen her so far, but it hurts to see how she has gone downhill from a cutsethrough r or so ago to her current self.

How about one of you guys who love her try to get her out of her habit before she reaches a point of no return and dies so young. Look at her lower body and legs and all those needle signs.Unfortunately most of these girls only get the help they need after they are arrested and get a long enough sentance to get treatment and kick the habit. Kiara's problem is she is so popular she doesn't need to walk the streets to get money for meds. Ranee , Crystal and Darlene all SW Idols got treatment through incarceration .

Cls9637
02-17-14, 05:48
Unfortunately most of these girls only get the help they need after they are arrested and get a long enough sentance to get treatment and kick the habit. Kiara's problem is she is so popular she doesn't need to walk the streets to get money for meds. Ranee , Crystal and Darlene all SW Idols got treatment through incarceration .Kiara, like most addicts, will not stop until SHE WANTS to. Right now she's not ready, and no amount of court ordered treatment will ever work until she is ready to stop. An addict has to make the decision herself. Sometimes it will take three, four, or even more, attempts before it really works. She'll make the decision someday, hopefully soon, but for now she's still having her fun.

Tha X Facta
02-17-14, 09:44
Kiara, like most addicts, will not stop until SHE WANTS to. Right now she's not ready, and no amount of court ordered treatment will ever work until she is ready to stop. An addict has to make the decision herself. Sometimes it will take three, four, or even more, attempts before it really works. She'll make the decision someday, hopefully soon, but for now she's still having her fun.The flipside:
Mongers, like most addicts, will not stop until HE WANTS to. Right now we're not ready, and no amount of STD's will stop us until we're ready to stop. An addict has to make the decision himself. Sometimes it will take three, four, or even more, attempts before it really works. We'll make the decision someday, hopefully soon, but for now we're still having our fun.

A situation or behavior (Drugs) that is the cause of another situation (mongering) which in turn feeds the first, situation (Drugs) which in turn feeds the second situation (mongering) . . . .

X . . . Hey, it's a vicious cycle

Member #4695
02-17-14, 10:40
As myself a former addict. I feel after 20 year of addiction I can speak intelligently on this subject. First of all no addict seeks help until they are ready to accept that they have a addiction and don, t want to live as a addict anymore. No one can force, reason or compromise with an addict who chooses to continue to use. If you try to take the person out of the environment. You just have a addict in a new location that's all. And I read all these posts from the well wishers about how they wish their favorite girls would clean up and get out of the life. As sincere as some of them sound. They are in my opinion dubious at best. Because we all enable these girls to continue there habits. No habit equals no need to date men. Its just that simple gentlemen. MC.

BigPappay
02-17-14, 10:44
I was able to get together with Kiara this weekend. There is nothing more that I can say about this sweetheart that I haven't already said. For such a tiny girl she can do hide the salami as well as anyone else I know. There are only a couple of local WW girls who can DT as well as her. So much talent in a girl so young and cute. Sigh. Because of the snow she is temporarily staying back in Baltimore.How much cum do you think she has guzzled down over the course of her career? My guess is 3 gallons and that might be on the light side.haha.

NiteTimer
02-17-14, 11:24
I couldn't upload to CCPtube so I went to XVIDEOS.COM.

Look up NiteTimer under profiles and check out the vids there.

Old Mason41
02-17-14, 11:29
Angie sent me a text that she had her old # back. I text back do you want meet somewhere? We agree on spot to meet and she is right on time. Chat for a bit and then go to my spot. She pulls out the twins for me to play with and goes to work on the snake. BBBJCIM with spit. Dropped her off to meet her dealer and went home happy. I guess I'm stilled addicted too. OM41.

Pat0101
02-17-14, 12:00
I couldn't upload to CCPtube so I went to XVIDEOS.COM.

Look up NiteTimer under profiles and check out the vids there.Great video quality! But you wear out these poor girls!

You marked Sara Jay as a favorite on XVIDEOS. Do you like mature, GFE, big titted & booty girls?

I might be able to send you a few girls like Sara Jay, but as an escort at $.

BoloBellgrande
02-17-14, 12:03
You're missing the point. I am not saying she won't quit til she wants to, I am saying most street walkers go through several arrests til the Judge gets sick of seeing their faces and gives them a long enough sentence so they get clean weather they want to or not. I'm not talking about the BBH girls, I'v fucked girls that are in that program, they stay out for a night and hook for money and meds and go back in the morning. Kiara is getting picked up at her front door and driven around like a queen . I know she loves it , she had her face up to the window in my vehicle looking at couples standing on the front porches at Tims . She had the widest grin on her face , she was checking out the females and the males . She's acts like a kid in a toy store . You're right , she likes the sex and the drugs !

Rhm8404
02-17-14, 12:17
I posted this fellas on my home spot in Philly, but I thought I'd post here too since I follow the hot action why'all got goin on down there. Upon reading this link, tell me if it don't raise an eyebrow to what we do daily?

http://r.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0LEV0YqMAJTPi0AZp1XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0NXIwZ3RtBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1NXSU1DMF8x/SIG=1460ks63u/EXP=1392681130/**http%3 a / urlreplacement1}.

It's bad enough that we, fellow mongers, have to deal with SW's that scam, rob, and steal from us; plus, having to duck uncle LEO; then you get folks like these two who take the game to the ultimate level. Damn!! I guarantee you if this chicks account of her exploits are accurate, some of the men they lured into being murdered were fellow hobbyists as well. Oh the risks we take huh? Nonetheless, I am still looking forward to coming down this weekend! I'm just glad there's a website like this one where we (mongers) can get the scoop on the decent ones and hopefully such a fate as these men. Keep your guard up down there gents!!

Rhm8404
02-17-14, 15:03
It appears this site did something to the actual url address of the report on the CL killings...will try to re-post it again.

http://www.news4jax.com/image/view/-/24518242/medRes/1/-/maxh/360/maxw/640/-/i1fkklz/-/Miranda-Barbour-jpg.jpg

Rhm8404
02-17-14, 15:09
If this site still posts the link to this story wrong, just look it up under CL Killer Miranda Barbour. The few seconds it takes to find this story is well worth the search and reading.

Propilot
02-17-14, 15:47
Is this the Shannon you picked up? If it is, she goes by "Shannon with the Big Tits" and is very proud of them, and is just as proud of her DSL's. She definitely knows her way around a dick and loves to show it off. She is very skilled. The last time I thought I saw her over around WW she looked like hell, but others have told me it wasn't her I saw. These pictures are from about a year ago. Once about three years ago she got quite upset with me because I hadn't posted her pictures fast enough. I saw her about a week after I took them and she complained that she had been looking for them every day. We took some more but I had to promise to post them right away. She said she loved looking at herself sucking dick and eating cum on the internet. My kind of girl!This could possibly be the Shannon that I saw, but I cannot be certain. It was dark and I was tired. The Shannon that I picked up said that she was 33 or 34 and that her birthday was next month. Shannon was hanging out with another girl by the church on 4th street. If I run into her again, I will definitely try to get a number or more info for you.

Mr John 4210
02-17-14, 16:17
How much cum do you think she has guzzled down over the course of her career? My guess is 3 gallons and that might be on the light side.haha.You know you talking about there favorite girl. I might get flagged for this. I notice brothers catch feelings when you talk about her. She's just like the rest a HOher head is so big now she thinks she is better than the rest. Give her a test call her when you have know money and see what happens.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-17-14, 17:12
Hey Guys!

Amber DPT is in need of clients! Yes I know I provided her number for those who asked and she was not easy to get ahold of you get back to you. She was in a situation that will not be discussed here. Don't worry nothing LEO related.

Simply I'm and I will provide it to the worthy.

Now guys you have not had head until she deep throats you again and again with enthusiasm!

Once she gets to know you there is nothing sweeter than blowing your load deep in her throat and she swallows every drop and will keep sucking so you stay hard and then can feed her hungry snatch!

If you looking for a clean civilian actually well-dressed girl with incredible skills Amber DPT is you girl!

I'm me and call her! Make a date she is so so so worth the effort.

NiteTimer
02-17-14, 18:51
Great video quality! But you wear out these poor girls!

You marked Sara Jay as a favorite on XVIDEOS. Do you like mature, GFE, big titted & booty girls?

I might be able to send you a few girls like Sara Jay, but as an escort at $.I like fucking 20-30 why / o, but over 30 has less drama (and BFs).

I'm posting more on there until CCPtube get's right. Should be 3 by now.

Saber1967
02-17-14, 19:37
As myself a former addict. I feel after 20 year of addiction I can speak intelligently on this subject. First of all no addict seeks help until they are ready to accept that they have a addiction and don, t want to live as a addict anymore. No one can force, reason or compromise with an addict who chooses to continue to use. If you try to take the person out of the environment. You just have a addict in a new location that's all. And I read all these posts from the well wishers about how they wish their favorite girls would clean up and get out of the life. As sincere as some of them sound. They are in my opinion dubious at best. Because we all enable these girls to continue there habits. No habit equals no need to date men. Its just that simple gentlemen. MC.You speak the truth. And basically said word for word what I was thinking.

Old Local Guy
02-17-14, 19:49
Hey Guys!

Amber DPT is in need of clients! Yes I know I provided her number for those who asked and she was not easy to get ahold of you get back to you. She was in a situation that will not be discussed here. Don't worry nothing LEO related.

Now guys you have not had head until she deep throats you again and again with enthusiasm!

Once she gets to know you there is nothing sweeter than blowing your load deep in her throat and she swallows every drop and will keep sucking so you stay hard and then can feed her hungry snatch!

If you looking for a clean civilian actually well-dressed girl with incredible skills Amber DPT is you girl!

I'm me and call her! Make a date she is so so so worth the effort.The second picture shows her sucking a dick but, it has a condom on it. Kind of hard to swallow a guys jizz if the soldier has a helmet on it. Just Sayin.

Happy One
02-17-14, 19:59
Hey Guys!

I'm me and call her! Make a date she is so so so worth the effort.She is by no means a civilian. She walks Pontiac from Hanover to 6th st and around that area. Most times when she is out she is dope sick, yes she rides the horse. She is pretty and has pretty decent skills if not sick.

YoungLing
02-17-14, 20:54
Sorry for the delay in posting. Decided to brave the elements on Saturday, drove the WW, BKLY, CB LOOPS for hours but the snow and the cold conspired against me. But since it was better than being bored at at home I stuck with it and found Ashley on Pontiac. WSW about early 20's long brown hair. Nice be / see cup a little soft but great nipples. Could use a little dental work but man was she kewl. Scooped her up where she said she lived did the uncle update and she pulls out both of those sweet melons. Off we go to the notel. She was really kewl to talk to, no Drama and said no hurry.

Got there she went in and got cleaned up. Came back and started on a noisy, wet CBJ. The girl has some skills, lots of moaning and slurping. Let her get me nice and hard then I flipped her for some mish. Tight puss with nice thick lips and a fat button. I pounded her nice and deep for a while till she came hard. For a SW she could flex her puss and gave nice suction. Flipped her for some cg and beat it like a cop ha. She came again and asked for a break I was like nah! Flipped her on the side but she couldn't take it so back to mish for more pounding. Nice fat ass to grab and she got all the way wet and let me go balls deep.

Finally she called out uncle and asked me to come so I pounded for a bit longer then took mercy on her. I pulled off the cover and sprayed that shaven box with milk! It does a body good ha. She said so you know what you doing huh? Well this ain't my first rodeo.

We got cleaned up and took her back gave her .4 beans plus tip for being a trooper. Hope to catch up to her again. Be safe and watch out for crazy killers, that shit is sad. Be careful.

Piddybo
02-17-14, 22:35
Fellow Mongers,

Just warning y'all again of the fakers out there that have produced ZERO reports and PM you for girls info. They use names similar to credible Mongers.

Before you trade anything, check their history.

Stay safe and keep the girls nice and warm during these cold months until it gets hotter and then they can wear skimpier outfits.

NiteTimer
02-17-14, 23:42
Fresh from the editing bay. XVIDEOS.COM.

Playboy69
02-18-14, 01:28
After going around SA, Brooklyn, CB loops, I decided to hit Wilkens. You there's always someone in the circle or on that street. I really wanted to hit up one of those girls from Brooklyn / CB areas but didn't see anyone. Anyone I went to the circle and didn't find anyone to do the business with. I you turn and stayed on Wilkens. I met up with a SW name Ashley. Kinda curly hair, Blonde, 5'4, under 110 lbs, small size boobs. She was attractive. She's originally from Catonsville but staying w / sister for now. We did the cup check and drove to secured area. I decided to do just mic check w / her. Above average mic skills. Very wet and good suction. She was looking for 30 at the get go. I told her 20 plus tip. I gave her 20 and then basically force me to give her another 10 at the end which was the bad part about the date. There was no ball-play, just straight up sucking. It was kinda rushed too since there were people walking around the area. Might repeat but she needs to relax more about the money part.

BoloBellgrande
02-18-14, 03:27
Fresh from the editing bay. XVIDEOS.COM.She looks and sounds like Yancy Butler.

SirDrDunk
02-18-14, 04:49
She looks and sounds like Yancy Butler.Where did you find it at.

Cls9637
02-18-14, 06:55
This could possibly be the Shannon that I saw, but I cannot be certain. It was dark and I was tired. The Shannon that I picked up said that she was 33 or 34 and that her birthday was next month. Shannon was hanging out with another girl by the church on 4th street. If I run into her again, I will definitely try to get a number or more info for you.

Propilot-Always check your six.Could be her. The Shannon in the pictures will be 32 or 33 in April. I know she had been seen around Brooklyn a little while back.

Member #4695
02-18-14, 08:14
You're missing the point. I am not saying she won't quit til she wants to, I am saying most street walkers go through several arrests til the Judge gets sick of seeing their faces and gives them a long enough sentence so they get clean weather they want to or not. I'm not talking about the BBH girls, I'v fucked girls that are in that program, they stay out for a night and hook for money and meds and go back in the morning. Kiara is getting picked up at her front door and driven around like a queen . I know she loves it , she had her face up to the window in my vehicle looking at couples standing on the front porches at Tims . She had the widest grin on her face , she was checking out the females and the males . She's acts like a kid in a toy store . You're right , she likes the sex and the drugs !And the candle that burns twice as bright. Burns twice as short. So I suggest to my fellow hobbyists make every moment count with Ms Kiara.

NiteTimer
02-18-14, 08:14
She looks and sounds like Yancy Butler.Better than Yancy Brown, hahahahha.

Mr Back Shot
02-18-14, 08:37
Check / read into their posts too! There really is no difference from those who believe they are contributing by asking 30 questions, posting 15 piggy back one liners, 10 yeah I agree posts, and nothing to help anyone get laid or real intel. Post count means nothing, but value added intel is saying something and your posts speak for you.

Fellow Mongers,

Just warning y'all again of the fakers out there that have produced ZERO reports and PM you for girls info. They use names similar to credible Mongers.

Before you trade anything, check their history.

Stay safe and keep the girls nice and warm during these cold months until it gets hotter and then they can wear skimpier outfits.

BoloBellgrande
02-18-14, 11:54
Where did you find it at.Click the PROFILES icon in RED. Once you get to that page type in" NITETIMER " in the seach bar, NO SPACES! From that point all videos should pull up. If you don't see them, just click VIDEOS and they will.

Member #4695
02-18-14, 12:09
It takes months sometimes years. To build up a solid reputation on this forum. And only seconds for some Asshole with a ax to grind to destroy it. That, s why I only deal with a few Trusted solid senior members when we are horse trading. The girls I know don, t mind me introducing them to a trusted forum member via PM. But as far as putting them on public blast. With their names pics and locations. That does not happen with us. And in my opinion does not speak well of the girl who would allow that to happen. Quality out weights quantity. But That is only just my opinion. Be safe gents and happy hunting to all.

Checkumout
02-18-14, 15:15
I am knew to the site and hope to build up the trust of all SW.

Member #4695
02-19-14, 00:29
I am knew to the site and hope to build up the trust of all SW.A word of advice. Believe nothing you hear. And only half of what you see. And do you how to tell a SW is not telling you the truth? Its real easy to know. Their lips are moving. Good luck playing the game. MC.

Member #4695
02-19-14, 01:41
Hey Guys!

I'm me and call her! Make a date she is so so so worth the effort.PM me with the details. If she's legit. Cool if not we just weeded out another problem. In my opinion this is just not feeling right.

DoggieD
02-19-14, 05:53
There are many people that have Kiara's number. Doubtful that anyone will share with a guy that has 0 posts, except for the one asking for her number. Build a little credibility with some of your own reviews and pictures and then we'll see what we can do. Always good to have new members.I'm simply trying to experience Kiara like everyone else!

Saber1967
02-19-14, 07:20
PM me with the details. If she's legit. Cool if not we just weeded out another problem. In my opinion this is just not feeling right.Save your money. She's only interested in feeding her hungry addiction. She is not as advertized by any stretch. Met her back in the fall while it was still warm out. Yeah she looked good but her attitude left a lot to be desired. Yeah the head was excellent but the enthusiasm was so sub par that she literally ruined the dream. I drive right on by when I see her plenty of willing participants out there to choose from.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-19-14, 07:57
[Deleted by Admin]

No, if you have an issue with a post or a member, you use the "Report Post" button and tell me and if there is a problem I will take care of it.

A2

Piddybo
02-19-14, 15:44
I am knew to the site and hope to build up the trust of all SW.And don't forget the #1 rule of Fight Club!

BoloBellgrande
02-19-14, 17:44
Those of you who remember Joyce and Dawn of Laurel and want to see Joyce, hit her up. She called and told me she is Laurel til 11:00 am tomorrow. Non seniors please don't PM me asking for contact info.

Member #4695
02-19-14, 18:03
Save your money. She's only interested in feeding her hungry addiction. She is not as advertized by any stretch. Met her back in the fall while it was still warm out. Yeah she looked good but her attitude left a lot to be desired. Yeah the head was excellent but the enthusiasm was so sub par that she literally ruined the dream. I drive right on by when I see her plenty of willing participants out there to choose from.Thanks for the heads up dude. If you read my inquiry. She did not sound legit to me. That, s why I asked about her. MC.

Tbroi2
02-19-14, 18:05
And don't forget the #1 rule of Fight Club!Don't talk about Fight Club!

Stoves Hot
02-19-14, 18:30
So I haven't been out for several months, mostly due to kids (in the summer and fall) and too many layer of clothes (now in the winter) plus I have been dealing with some health things (nothing seriously) but I have been hanging out with a buddy of mine for a while who lives around the Harford loop. Normally I don't see any ladies out but last Sunday I did see a blond WSW near the cvs but I had plans. Afterwards I decided to look around but the loop was bare so I said why not and headed off for the SA, be / CB and WW loops.

There was 1 SW out near the SA itself but she was too far back to get any sense of her I passed her over.

Next I made my way down to be / CB the police were out in force on 4th, 5th and 6th st. Pulling anybody over for burnt out headlights, no turn signals, rolling stops and dumb you-turns in the middle of the streets. There was one HSW on pennington (I think) but I noticed a car starting to circle before I could safely get over there and sure enough she got scooped up.

So then off to WW I went. Based on some earlier reports I had hoped to run into Alicia because she sounds like all kinds of fun, however there was very light foot traffic and a dead loop.

I hope to get out tomorrow and try again, but I do have to ask. I am try to meet up with Alicia and just want to if she's still out and about? Unless somebody what to share a number with me but I will be out to look anyway.

Cnote
02-19-14, 18:36
Kiara 2/16/2014.

Took a little trip to see Kiara on Sunday, headed up to notel for some afternoon fun. Not much more that needs to be said that hasn't been said already. She looks sexy in her new crotchless panties.

The W / W loop was dead between 2 and 3 on Sunday afternoon, figured I would do some window shopping after I was already drained.

Cnote.

LikkerFront
02-19-14, 20:28
Save your money. She's only interested in feeding her hungry addiction. She is not as advertized by any stretch. Met her back in the fall while it was still warm out. Yeah she looked good but her attitude left a lot to be desired. Yeah the head was excellent but the enthusiasm was so sub par that she literally ruined the dream. I drive right on by when I see her plenty of willing participants out there to choose from.
I've dated her a few times and I have always found her to be very pleasant to be with. Very skilled and enthusiastic at the craft, most certainly a willing participant. While I haven't met all the SW in Brooklyn yet I am on a mission to do so, I would rank her as one of the "best in Brooklyn" right now. Even in this kind of "dating" people still need to "click" with one another to have a nice time, and always remember that the varying levels of medications can and do change a girls attitude towards her friends. Amber is one of my current favorites but of course YMMV.

She is legit but Im not sure the person who gave the glowing report on her is legit. , I do agree that the comments of the "monger" that posted the pics seem a bit suspect. Look at the report history and you will see that this persons reports are all about Amber. Stalker, pimp / bf, or perhaps Amber herself?

SexyBoy124
02-20-14, 03:32
I'm simply trying to experience Kiara like everyone else!Dude if you want kiara number pm me and I will give it to you... Make sure you return the favor to the next dude that need a number.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-20-14, 11:07
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

CharlieSheen28
02-20-14, 12:28
I am going to get myself into some trouble in this city, but this was one of the perks of moving here. All of the hookers around to feed my never ending sex addiction. Took a stroll down Wilkens talk about competition for pussy. Of course 2 pigs had to pull in front of me when I started my stroll. Took a drive down Washington, and as soon as I was going towards the loop towards Wilkens, I saw a broad standing on the corner. I pulled to the side to motion for her to come over, and some other chick out of nowhere opened up my car door. She said her name was Sarah. Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, nice tits, showed me them. Sarah sounded like a guy though so I'd appreciate it if you guys have any intel on her. Said she is from Canton. Went down a side street and she went to town slurping and sucking .40 and she was on her way.

Cls9637
02-20-14, 13:44
I am going to get myself into some trouble in this city, but this was one of the perks of moving here. All of the hookers around to feed my never ending sex addiction. Took a stroll down Wilkens talk about competition for pussy. Of course 2 pigs had to pull in front of me when I started my stroll. Took a drive down Washington, and as soon as I was going towards the loop towards Wilkens, I saw a broad standing on the corner. I pulled to the side to motion for her to come over, and some other chick out of nowhere opened up my car door. She said her name was Sarah. Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, nice tits, showed me them. Sarah sounded like a guy though so I'd appreciate it if you guys have any intel on her. Said she is from Canton. Went down a side street and she went to town slurping and sucking .40 and she was on her way.Welcome to Baltimore! We have lots of great SW's to share. Most of them actually have a vagina. Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you. "Sarah" is one of the names that "Natalie" uses. Natalie is without a doubt a guy with big fake boobs. It sounds like that's who you met. There are a few pictures of her. Sorry. But as I said, there are many nice ones around that you don't have to worry about.

DoeSurfer
02-20-14, 19:02
I am going to get myself into some trouble in this city . . . Sarah sounded like a guy . . . tWent down a side street and she went to town slurping and sucking .40 and she was on her way.Bro, "Sarah" has been commented on previously. If you think that it may be a guy, then why would you ever proceed with any type of "activity?" I strongly advise you to take some time and read as much as you can and take notes on some of the names, etc., and at least get a good idea of who you should avoid. There are a lot of pitfalls to SWers in Baltimore right now, ranging from an ongoing STD "epidemic", various rip offs, and other drama that you do not want anywhere near you. I have not hit the loop in over 3 months, but I have been hitting the stroll in Bmore since the mid to late 90's. However, nothing beats good intel and this site is a valuable resource that you should use. Even I won't hit the stroll (after being gone for some months) without at least reading up on what is going on and brush up on recent "loop" developments / players / issues. Seriously, keep a list of names and if you run across someone whose name is on the list (although there could be 4 different "Sarahs"/ "Saras" out within any two week period) you will at least know that you should stand down or proceed with caution (until you are more familiar with the girls and can distinguish between those with the same name).

RookieMonger
02-20-14, 20:52
Welcome to Baltimore! We have lots of great SW's to share. Most of them actually have a vagina. Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you. "Sarah" is one of the names that "Natalie" uses. Natalie is without a doubt a guy with big fake boobs. It sounds like that's who you met. There are a few pictures of her. Sorry. But as I said, there are many nice ones around that you don't have to worry about.Here you go!!

Propilot
02-20-14, 21:58
I am going to get myself into some trouble in this city.Took a drive down Washington, and as soon as I was going towards the loop towards Wilkens, I saw a broad standing on the corner. I pulled to the side to motion for her to come over, and some other chick out of nowhere opened up my car door. She said her name was Sarah. Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, nice tits, showed me them. Sarah sounded like a guy though so I'd appreciate it if you guys have any intel on her. Said she is from Canton.If this is Sarah / Natalie that we all know as a fake woman, then yes, you just got yourself into trouble. You may have been setup by the girl on the corner working with Sarah / Natalie. One SW mentioned to me that Sarah / Natalie is not having as much success getting dates as she once was because most guys know that she is not what she is pretending to be. No doubt because of the mongers that read this forum is spreading the word. For IT to just pop out of nowhere and open up your car door definitely was a setup. This Sarah / Natalie will let you see his chest, but I hear that under no circumstances will he let you see him bottomless. That is a clue for all newbies reading this report. One thing that I don't understand, if she sounded like a guy, why the hell would you let him suck you off? SMDH.

Propilot-Always check your six, and ALL her bodyparts.

IllMakeUFamous
02-20-14, 22:54
Does anyone have Ambers number? Send me a message. Apparently she is a new girl.

Happy One
02-20-14, 23:51
If your looking for Niki, long redish brown hair from CB, Pennington area, she got her self locked up by ULE for prostitution charges couple days ago. Vice has been extremely active in the areas so watch your back at all times.

Met up with a WSW named Rosa on Pontiac. She is about 5'6 red hair, standard tuition for BBJ plus tip because she is not a spitter, sucks till totally dry and swallows.

There is also another WSW named Brianna, short thick that's a swallower which leaves no mess, same area.

I have been seeing Crystal, thin blonde on Pontiac every day, boy is she thin.

Talked with an older brunette on 3rd and Pontiac by name of Shannon, not the same big tit Shannon CLS talked about, but big chest very thick girl.

The girls that haven't been locked up yet are trying there luck on BP and Craigs list. So if you try those, your just getting street girls with a habit asking $100 instead of $40 and will settle for $60-$80.

I saw a blonde on 2nd st that I haven't seen since summer. I can't remember her name but she used to stay at the Budget with her BF. She looked really healthy lookin with the extra weight. She got picked up real quick by one of you lucky guys.

Watch your ass and stay safe, don't ever let your guard down.

BoloBellgrande
02-21-14, 00:10
Here you go!!I have seen him around over the years. I think he lives on Carroll st, across the street from the fire station. I was with Jodie one day and he was in the house we used to date. Some old black lady let use a room for ten dollars. It was kinda sad, the old lady must not have family to look after her. She was talking to him like he was her son.

Member #4695
02-21-14, 00:16
Does anyone have Ambers number? Send me a message. Apparently she is a new girl.In may opinion, not worth your time dude!

Member #4695
02-21-14, 00:28
Here you go!!That is a dude. But if that is your thing. Enjoy the Greek thing! MC.

Playboy69
02-21-14, 00:42
If this is Sarah / Natalie that we all know as a fake woman, then yes, you just got yourself into trouble. You may have been setup by the girl on the corner working with Sarah / Natalie. One SW mentioned to me that Sarah / Natalie is not having as much success getting dates as she once was because most guys know that she is not what she is pretending to be. No doubt because of the mongers that read this forum is spreading the word. For IT to just pop out of nowhere and open up your car door definitely was a setup. This Sarah / Natalie will let you see his chest, but I hear that under no circumstances will he let you see him bottomless. That is a clue for all newbies reading this report. One thing that I don't understand, if she sounded like a guy, why the hell would you let him suck you off? SMDH.

Propilot-Always check your six, and ALL her bodyparts.When I was reading this at a traffic light, I started cracking up like crazy, LMFAO. I always have my passenger lock unless I stop and give a SW a sign to meet me. I think it's best practice to have it lock at all times unless your park and you see your SW walking to your car. That may have been fun for that guy but I know he wasn't looking for that. Remember that I wasn't laughing at you, just the experience. We got to laugh at our mistakes sometimes to keep us level-headed.

CowboysFan
02-21-14, 02:27
Holly smoke, I just met what could be a sloppy'are / wetter BJ then the Wilkens Jessica. Picked up Summer today on Washington blvd. Right before the truck rental spot. Thought she was hacking for a ride but after I stopped and ask how far she had to go, she said, no, I'm working. Well of coarse I said jump in. Did the cop check and off we went to her spot at the budget on Caton ave. Quoted me standards rates and didn't even ask for a tip so I said for 30. Will you get naked? She said sure. Laid me down and damn there sucked my balls and brains out. Only comparison to her would be Puerto Rican Jessica on Wilkens. Summer is a BSW from Philly here in town, she was dancing on the block but now hit the streets for extra cash. Said she is sharing a room with a white girl name Rachel. Summer is a BSW. 25 years old if I recall, 5'6 155 lbs. Ass from hell. LOL a little chubby belly but the ass is baby soft smooth. An experience like no other. Digits available for trade or for the pros like cls. I should had asked to video this but I didn't.

Will Nilly
02-21-14, 06:42
When I was reading this at a traffic light, I started cracking up like crazy, LMFAO. I always have my passenger lock unless I stop and give a SW a sign to meet me. I think it's best practice to have it lock at all times unless your park and you see your SW walking to your car. That may have been fun for that guy but I know he wasn't looking for that. Remember that I wasn't laughing at you, just the experience. We got to laugh at our mistakes sometimes to keep us level-headed.Always, Always keep them locked. As soon as I exit the freeway I lock all doors, even after the SW is in the vehicle, I don't deive the surface streets of Bmore without all my doors locked!

MikeWalter
02-21-14, 07:01
Met w Kady. Bad face but amazing body and great skills. She really can make a guys day. Really would like to meet up w Kiera. Anybody seen her lately?

Rizalboy
02-21-14, 08:38
I apologize if I misrepresented my issue with Kiara in my last post. My issue is in regards to Kiara not with Kiara. I've been led to believe that someone has been cut off by her for his untoward behavior. His Captain Save a Ho delusions were so self important, so grandiose, so devoid of any kind of situational awareness that he thought she should MARRY HIM. What kind of socially inept weak minded fuck asks a working girl to marry him! Having a genuine concern for your faves is one thing. Hell, catching feelings is almost somewhat believable. And no sane person would want any of the good girls out there to catch a beat down. But, holy fucking shit. Some people need to find a semblance of self control. Now, he's contacting her from another number posing as someone she's never met to trick her into seeing him. Wow, just, wow.

Many of us have been "cut off" from a fave due to a myriad of reasons. A change in life circumstance for the better for her (or worse), a mistake, some miscommunication, new boyfriend, whatever, you name it. And you roll with it. Like a man would. I'm not even sure if he's on the forum but in the unlikely event that he is, if you have plans to hurt Kiara, if you continue to try and cleverly deceive her, pretend to have a pair and knock it off. For sure, I'm not her keeper. But, I'll be damned if some schmuck has plans to hurt an awesome girl like Kiara because she won't suck his dick anymore. I'm fairly certain that anyone who has met Kiara would agree that she doesn't deserve that kind of nonsense.

On to the hotness. Found a new to me WSW named Ashley. She is not the pregnant Ashley nor the blonde Ashley nor CB Ashley (not a big fan of the latter two). But, like pregnant Ashley, she is a tall, thin, waif like brunette who I find quite pretty. She stonewalled me for Pricey Nicole rates and I eventually capitulated. But, I got what I normally needed out of the deal and have high hopes for her skills growing with continued familiarity.

On the plus side, she's easily part of my top five SWs in the looks department. She likes to role play. Her dirty talk is better than almost everyone's. Her GFE is superb. And her BBBJ is above average. On the negative, she's a little pricey. Also, it was hard to tell if her outgoing friendliness is attributed to her personality or to her tweaking a bit. So, YMMV.

Masonm, you want a Liz replacement? She IS that girl. I ain't lied to you yet.

I have pics and number available to those who don't suck. Apologies to those who I haven't emailed or pm'd back recently. My recent pics are on another device with a shattered screen.

Bunch Honey
02-21-14, 11:16
Went home happy!

Love Bjs
02-21-14, 11:25
Here you go!!Thanks Yes I'm new to this and if I screwed up that bad I would retire before I got started. Anyway what I'm trying to say is one could be fooled easy so your pictures are a great help...Thanks.

Barraquda22
02-21-14, 12:50
I apologize if I misrepresented my issue with Kiara in my last post. My issue is in regards to Kiara not with Kiara. I've been led to believe that someone has been cut off by her for his untoward behavior. His Captain Save a Ho delusions were so self important, so grandiose, so devoid of any kind of situational awareness that he thought she should MARRY HIM. What kind of socially inept weak minded fuck asks a working girl to marry him! Having a genuine concern for your faves is one thing. Hell, catching feelings is almost somewhat believable. And no sane person would want any of the good girls out there to catch a beat down. But, holy fucking shit. Some people need to find a semblance of self control. Now, he's contacting her from another number posing as someone she's never met to trick her into seeing him. Wow, just, wow.

Many of us have been "cut off" from a fave due to a myriad of reasons. A change in life circumstance for the better for her (or worse), a mistake, some miscommunication, new boyfriend, whatever, you name it. And you roll with it. Like a man would. I'm not even sure if he's on the forum but in the unlikely event that he is, if you have plans to hurt Kiara, if you continue to try and cleverly deceive her, pretend to have a pair and knock it off. For sure, I'm not her keeper. But, I'll be damned if some schmuck has plans to hurt an awesome girl like Kiara because she won't suck his dick anymore. I'm fairly certain that anyone who has met Kiara would agree that she doesn't deserve that kind of nonsense.

On to the hotness. Found a new to me WSW named Ashley. She is not the pregnant Ashley nor the blonde Ashley nor CB Ashley (not a big fan of the latter two). But, like pregnant Ashley, she is a tall, thin, waif like brunette who I find quite pretty. She stonewalled me for Pricey Nicole rates and I eventually capitulated. But, I got what I normally needed out of the deal and have high hopes for her skills growing with continued familiarity.

On the plus side, she's easily part of my top five SWs in the looks department. She likes to role play. Her dirty talk is better than almost everyone's. Her GFE is superb. And her BBBJ is above average. On the negative, she's a little pricey. Also, it was hard to tell if her outgoing friendliness is attributed to her personality or to her tweaking a bit. So, YMMV.

I have pics and number available to those who don't suck. Apologies to those who I haven't emailed or pm'd back recently. My recent pics are on another device with a shattered screen.Ill admit I care a good bit about what happens to her, but I never look at it beyond being a business relationship. And seriously god help anyone that should do something to her. I've got shovels and know I wouldn't have an issue finding volunteers on here to help me bury the bastard. Some people think the working girls are just objects. But at the end of the day they are just as human as we are and want at least some of the same respect we want.

BQ22.

Cruzin101
02-21-14, 12:51
Its really hot out Brooklyn, got pulled over early this morning for a tailight that wasn't even out. Been out the last few weeks trying to catch Lindsey with no luck. But I did run across a girl this morning named KK, nice looking good body. I got her # will date later anyone know of her? Could someone help me out with linsey though? No big deal if you can't.

Norman2759
02-21-14, 12:54
Can't send you a PM. Norm.

I have pics and number available to those who don't suck. Apologies to those who I haven't emailed or pm'd back recently. My recent pics are on another device with a shattered screen.

Happy One
02-21-14, 13:19
If the last four of her Ashleys number is 2570, contact me, she has some health issues.

Cruzin101
02-21-14, 13:35
Could someone help me out with info for Lindsey in cb? Been trying for 2 weeks no luck.

Rhm8404
02-21-14, 14:14
Sup Gents / Fellow Mongers? Well, I made it down here today!! Drove down from Philly. Can't wait to troll some of the suggested areas I heard about from you all on this site especially NitTimer!! Thanks again for the hook up yo!! Going to bust a grub first and pound a few down before I begin my quest in the areas. Tryin not to be in a rush.LOL. If anyone else has suggestions for decent SW's around town, hit me up. I brought my laptop down so I have access to wifi and can check on here at my leisure!! Peace!!

RookieMonger
02-21-14, 18:29
Thanks Yes I'm new to this and if I screwed up that bad I would retire before I got started. Anyway what I'm trying to say is one could be fooled easy so your pictures are a great help...Thanks.Her hands are HUGE! Also look for an adams apple! If it smells like a ... in this case, IT LOOKED and TALKED like a...

You get the drift.

Mdam
02-21-14, 18:49
On my way home from work around 5:20 swept through Dundalk area. The warm weather has brought everyone out. It has been dead for weeks, but at least 6 girls around the Citgo. Get there while you can.

Kim Park
02-21-14, 18:53
I'm very well acquainted with her sister, Amanda, who is an absolute sweetheart. My feeling is that they are both easy to do business with, and free of drama, all at fair prices.Haven't gone "fishing" in the bay for a while. First of all the county's finest has scooped up most of my fav mermaids in the area and then it's been too darn cold out there to do any kind of "outdoor sport" butt nakid.

Anyway, since the weather warmed up a bit decided to tour the area. Picked up this long hair brunette in her mid 20's by the bus stop and proceeded to do some creative "figure skating" at one of her friend's place. Started with cherry lift and tehn we did the besti squat and followed with camel spin. We then finished our synchronized twizzles with fireworks (for those who care those are acual figure skating terms).

Finished in record time and gave the gal a small tip since we kinda rushed it in the end. Heard she got a younger better looking sis (though she claims she got a nicer butt). Got to go for threesome to figure it out. After all, it takes a gal to work the shaft and the other the balls if you want done right.

P.S. Any hobbyist who know of a room for rent in the area for 1/2 hr or so please pm me. Just need somewhere with a door, couch / bed and heat / AC to fuck, I mean "shuck" raw oyster. LOL.

Happy One
02-21-14, 19:45
Haven't gone "fishing" in the bay for a while. First of all the county's finest has scooped up most of my fav mermaids in the area and then it's been too darn cold out there to do any kind of "outdoor sport" butt nakid.

Anyway, since the weather warmed up a bit decided to tour the area. Picked up this long hair brunette in her mid 20's by the bus stop and proceeded to do some creative "figure skating" at one of her friend's place. Started with cherry lift and tehn we did the besti squat and followed with camel spin. We then finished our synchronized twizzles with fireworks (for those who care those are acual figure skating terms).

Finished in record time and gave the gal a small tip since we kinda rushed it in the end. Heard she got a younger better looking sis (though she claims she got a nicer butt). Got to go for threesome to figure it out. After all, it takes a gal to work the shaft and the other the balls if you want done right.

P.S. Any hobbyist who know of a room for rent in the area for 1/2 hr or so please pm me. Just need somewhere with a door, couch / bed and heat / AC to fuck, I mean "shuck" raw oyster. LOL.Amanda is the better of the two in skills, nice body, you will enjoy. She does it all at reasonable rates.

Shune
02-21-14, 21:17
Haven't gone "fishing" in the bay for a while. First of all the county's finest has scooped up most of my fav mermaids in the area and then it's been too darn cold out there to do any kind of "outdoor sport" butt nakid.

P.S. Any hobbyist who know of a room for rent in the area for 1/2 hr or so please pm me. Just need somewhere with a door, couch / bed and heat / AC to fuck, I mean "shuck" raw oyster. LOL.Brother, you are well versed with your metaphors. LOL.

Stoves Hot
02-21-14, 23:25
Sorry day late this time. A senior member offered some help with Alicia by passing a number to me but I guess she was out of minutes. I tried my luck anyway and headed over to W / W. It was earlier afternoon a lot of civi foot traffic and there was 1 spinner WSW with platinum blond hair that I've seen walking before but I never got the look. I checked out SA before heading to be / CB where I saw a chubby brunette WSW on 5th but she was to big for my taste (I don't think we would've comfortably fit in the rig together) so I passed. I looked around for a while longer unfortunately school was letting out and I had no desire to be in the area at that time. With nothing to show I headed home I'm going to have to try another day hopefully the weather stays dry enough for a while.

Saber1967
02-22-14, 00:22
You guys need to beware. Not sure if her name has come up before. She's walking around with some very bad stuff. Life changing stuff. When Stoves Hot mentioned chubby brunette WSW over by 5St. I immediately thought of her. If anyone wants anymore detail PM me.

Member #4695
02-22-14, 06:01
On my way home from work around 5:20 swept through Dundalk area. The warm weather has brought everyone out. It has been dead for weeks, but at least 6 girls around the Citgo. Get there while you can.Really? Every time I take a run at dundalk ave. Its either dead or crawling with L.E. But I live in the area. So ill have another go at it. Thanks dude!

Masonm
02-22-14, 07:31
Picked up April again. Pretty bottomheavy blonde with award-winning mic skills but still no phone. She was out almost all day with little Tiffany, bubble butt HSW -- also skilled.

Taylor is a relative new face on the stroll. Brunette spinner (20 year old) with an ass to die for. Skills just OK, but I think there is a lot on menu. She can be pricey. No regular number yet either.

My favs either they have no phone or they call to ask me to pick them up in the middle of the street while LE is swarming. I thought that the point of having a phone was to arrange to meet on a backstreet, or in a parking lot, or in front of a business -- somewhere discreet, not in the eye of the enemy camp.

CharlieSheen28
02-22-14, 10:34
This is correct. There was a girl standing on the corner of S. Carey and Washington. I pulled to the other side of the street and motioned for her to come in, then all of a sudden I saw the other hooker approaching. Keep in mind this was 9:45 p at night and pitch black. Yes, could have been easily robbed or killed, but this is the risk I take. I couldn't see Sarah at the time, and she / he kept her hood up the whole time even in the car. Once I saw the tits, which were perfect, I felt that I didn't want to get into problems asking if she was a guy. Whatever, what's done is done.

If this is Sarah / Natalie that we all know as a fake woman, then yes, you just got yourself into trouble. You may have been setup by the girl on the corner working with Sarah / Natalie. One SW mentioned to me that Sarah / Natalie is not having as much success getting dates as she once was because most guys know that she is not what she is pretending to be. No doubt because of the mongers that read this forum is spreading the word. For IT to just pop out of nowhere and open up your car door definitely was a setup. This Sarah / Natalie will let you see his chest, but I hear that under no circumstances will he let you see him bottomless. That is a clue for all newbies reading this report. One thing that I don't understand, if she sounded like a guy, why the hell would you let him suck you off? SMDH.

Propilot-Always check your six, and ALL her bodyparts.

SlimPickins123
02-22-14, 11:34
Has anyone seen Shar lately she was being talked about a lot. Just wondering if she's still around and if she's still in Brooklyn or if she finally got a phone that works?

Hovito
02-22-14, 13:49
This is correct. There was a girl standing on the corner of S. Carey and Washington. I pulled to the other side of the street and motioned for her to come in, then all of a sudden I saw the other hooker approaching. Keep in mind this was 9:45 p at night and pitch black. Yes, could have been easily robbed or killed, but this is the risk I take. I couldn't see Sarah at the time, and she / he kept her hood up the whole time even in the car. Once I saw the tits, which were perfect, I felt that I didn't want to get into problems asking if she was a guy. Whatever, what's done is done.Last night around 8:30 I passed through the intersection of Carey and Washington and saw a petite girl with long brown hair in open view at the intersection. About 20 feet down the street I saw the TV standing in the dark probably waiting for someone to pull over as you did. I recognized the TV from the picture provided on the forum recently.

EasyLuvr
02-22-14, 13:57
After spending an hour driving up and down Wilkens with no luck, I drove over to Patterson Park to check it out. It's a large park with a lot of people walking around the perimeter but I didn't see anyone that I would have thought to be working girls. Was I missing something? It was early afternoon on a weekday. Should I go back later in the day? I'm looking for hunting grounds that might be productive when Wilkens and the Circle is bare.

Curtisbay
02-22-14, 14:22
This is correct. There was a girl standing on the corner of S. Carey and Washington. I pulled to the other side of the street and motioned for her to come in, then all of a sudden I saw the other hooker approaching. Keep in mind this was 9:45 p at night and pitch black. Yes, could have been easily robbed or killed, but this is the risk I take. I couldn't see Sarah at the time, and she / he kept her hood up the whole time even in the car. Once I saw the tits, which were perfect, I felt that I didn't want to get into problems asking if she was a guy. Whatever, what's done is done.Wow, don't really know what to say except you should probably not pick up SW's. You are heading for trouble and will certainly not fair well if you do not improve your coping skills. Just my $0.02.

LikkerFront
02-22-14, 21:56
Took a lap through the W / W track again recently, it was early in the afternoon and there weren't too many SW on the stroll. Took a spin down a few of the side streets and still didn't turn anything up. Took a short break and began another lap through the side streets and found Champagne on her way to the circle, scooped her into the mongering rig and sped away. We spent a few minutes getting reacquainted with one another and decided to go somewhere quiet and safe. Safe and secure we had a really nice visit, then we got comfortable. She went straight to a nice BJ for a few minutes and she then put a vest on my buddy and jumped on CG style. She gave a great ride until her legs tired, so I got behind for a k9 hit. K9 with her is great because of her very sexy and tight ass. Flipped her and hit mish with the legs up drilling her deep until the blast into the cover. Clean up and more chat making arrangements for another smash. Will definitely repeat with this cool and sexy chick.

MrSeeYou
02-22-14, 23:57
Checking to see if anyone seen or picked this nice ass WSW over on Garrison, she is about 5 ft 3 in, brownish looking hair, midway down the back, she was wearing blue jeans and a pull over, that ass is super phat, she says her name is Charlene. Look like she could be mix.

Member #4695
02-23-14, 04:54
After spending an hour driving up and down Wilkens with no luck, I drove over to Patterson Park to check it out. It's a large park with a lot of people walking around the perimeter but I didn't see anyone that I would have thought to be working girls. Was I missing something? It was early afternoon on a weekday. Should I go back later in the day? I'm looking for hunting grounds that might be productive when Wilkens and the Circle is bare.You might try Conkling street / Baltimore st. Unless you want to risk. Offending the civilian population around Patterson park. And drawing attention to yourself. L.E. Has shut down the Patterson park area. And has moved girls further east of the park. Due to political pressure from the homeowners associations. There was a time when Patterson park was 5 girls to a block. But those days are long gone. And any unsuspecting monger or stray girl are quickly informed by L.E. To keep it moving. Or risk arrest. You may want to try your hand on dundalk ave. But east Baltimore is a closed shop. The internet, cell phones and info from solid trusted members of this forum is the suggested way to go. MC.

Myfriend
02-23-14, 08:13
You might try Conkling street / Baltimore st. Unless you want to risk. Offending the civilian population around Patterson park. And drawing attention to yourself. L.E. Has shut down the Patterson park area. And has moved girls further east of the park. Due to political pressure from the homeowners associations. There was a time when Patterson park was 5 girls to a block. But those days are long gone. And any unsuspecting monger or stray girl are quickly informed by L.E. To keep it moving. Or risk arrest. You may want to try your hand on dundalk ave. But east Baltimore is a closed shop. The internet, cell phones and info from solid trusted members of this forum is the suggested way to go. MC.I go through this area twice a day and while it isn't teeming with girls, they are there and available.

Conkling, from Pulaski up to PRatt is the main drag, but girls can be found from Highland over to Haven. It is a rare trip through there when I don't see at least one or two, sometimes more. I recommend red haired KK or short little Cara, or TT, with the tats across her upper chest.

Happy One
02-23-14, 13:33
I got a call from Jenn this weekend, asking if I'd like to get together. It's been a few months so I figured why not. She always told me that she would never take anything in her ass. Now she tells me that she has gotten into anal if the price is right. I wasn't into it at the moment, but I said I would pass the information along. Jenn is now open to anything. Her BJ technique is very good, with tons of attention to the boys, and she takes direction well. She's okay with CIM, COF and pretty much everything else. She hangs around Wilkens and Payson and is certainly worth stopping for. No phone number at the moment, but that's not unusual.CLS, she looks like a girl that out grew her tits many years ago, but I guess everybody has to ride a moped once in a while.

The loops have really slowed down.

Mellisa is really lookin bad from the H habit, all the marks and bruising. I didn't have a good time with her because she didn't warn me she can't take um in her mouth, she just pulled her mouth away and let it fly which made a mess. She could have at least catch it in her hand.

Bro if you need something you can just call on the phone that's good, PM me and I will give you a name and number. I can tell you she's not all marked up, lives in the county. She is middle age with nice firm tits and nice body and good skills. Nice relaxing date that has a good personality.

I wonder what ever happened to Clarrisas old girl friend Jess, that girl was rather nice. Be safe out there.

For those asking about Amanda, Chrisseys sister, she lives down by Pennington Church st area if your looking. She has several mixed kids and a BBF / sugar daddy and also works off BP. She has talent and easy to get along with.

JNimble
02-23-14, 14:48
Got to run through the loops mid-day last week and although the weather was pretty nice (for Feb), there were only a few out in CB. One I saw who tried to flag me down was Leimomi. I passed since I've seen her a few times recently and the last one wasn't great.

Switched loops and drove over to the WW. There weren't many out there, either, but I saw a young, cute girl with dark hair on Cole St. By the time I looped back, she was gone but Amanda was walking along. She gave a different name at first (Tracy, I think). She's older, I'd guess mid-30's, with shoulder length red hair (dyed). We were right by the's and so went in there to get off the streets. Once we got up to a room, she peeled off her shirt to show off some fabulous tits, either see's or the's. The surprising thing was that she showed me she could express milk out of them even though she had a kid 3 years ago.

She gave a great, enthusiastic BBJ and kept going to catch every drop, which she then spit into the trashcan in a very lady-like way. The tuition was standard, although she tried to work me for a bigger tip. She also said she was getting a phone later that day and took my number to call. Can't say I'm surprised, but I never did hear from her.

Monger on,

Jack.

Rhm8404
02-23-14, 17:10
Hello Gents! I had a good wknd here and the SW's down here were nice!! Met several down here, but one really took care of me nicely named Vikki (may not be spelling it right): WSW, about 5'5", 110 lbs, brown hair, mid-late 40's, wearin red pants with those black moccassin-type boots, nice round ass, and definitely an "H" user. Met her around Pulaski. .20 for BJ was nice. After we finished, she actually took me around that area in full detail; saw some serious shit around there. That area is no joke...a lot LE around there too.no diff than Philly. I do have to say, though, the area around Patterson was bad info; quite dead there. Nonetheless, Baltimore is off hook with it!! Had a great time and will be back soon!! Thanks again NiteTimer!!

Kim Park
02-24-14, 01:52
Is this the same Heather that used to sit in front of bills on Dundalk ave? If so I am trying to find her. She can look my cell phone number up on Facebook. If not I will run into her sooner or later. Just wish it was sooner thats all, just let her know George is looking for her? Ok? Thanks & I have some sweet digits to share like Kiara to share if anyone helps me out.Just learnt now that one of my fav gal has passed away in early Feb. When I wanted to remind her of her upcoming court date. Official version is that she died from blood clout but I suspect her past hobby may have to do with it. Too bad. She was doing real good last year. A wonderful gal, a cool chick and possibly a good mom & wie if met the right man from the start. RIP.

SexyBoy124
02-24-14, 03:54
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

Member #4695
02-24-14, 05:34
Just learnt now that one of my fav gal has passed away in early Feb. When I wanted to remind her of her upcoming court date. Official version is that she died from blood clout but I suspect her past hobby may have to do with it. Too bad. She was doing real good last year. A wonderful gal, a cool chick and possibly a good mom & wie if met the right man from the start. RIP.I knew Heather a long time. Last time I saw her was about 6 months ago. She was with that crazy bipolar guy named Kevin. He drove a green taxi cab. If she has really passed away. It is truly a shame. She was cool gal and had stopped the med use. She had at least 2 daughters that she had told me about. And was trying to clean up her life. R.I.P. MC.

Member #4695
02-24-14, 13:56
Thanks Jackson. There are other forums for that kind of discussion. I guess he did not read the heading of this forum!

Klove48
02-24-14, 14:30
I was on my way home the early Saturday morning about 2 am, and when I got to Wilkins & Brunswick, I saw SW Idol Lori jumping up and down and talking to herself like a "mad woman". I've never know her to geek like that. I mean she was going bizerk with her running back and forth and shouting at the passing cars. I have to do a double-take to make sure it was Lori. I shouted out to her but she seemed like she was on another planet and paid me no attention. Anybody know if she's ok. Is this normal for her? Peace.

Bad Bad Boy
02-24-14, 18:55
I was on my way home the early Saturday morning about 2 am, and when I got to Wilkins & Brunswick, I saw SW Idol Lori jumping up and down and talking to herself like a "mad woman". I've never know her to geek like that. I mean she was going bizerk with her running back and forth and shouting at the passing cars. I have to do a double-take to make sure it was Lori. I shouted out to her but she seemed like she was on another planet and paid me no attention. Anybody know if she's ok. Is this normal for her? Peace.I have been with LORI several times, but have never seen her that bad. She is a little miffed at me because I wouldn't stop to pick her up one time. The problem was that a police car was right in front of me looking at her and then me in his rear mirror to see what I was going to do. She was pissed as I drove past her and left the area. She called me a few weeks later and incoherently told me what she thought and not to contact her again, I didn't say a word knowing she was strung out. Next time I see her I will try to talk with her and see if I can clear up the misunderstanding. This is part of the drama we get subject to with these girls. BBB.

RookieMonger
02-24-14, 19:03
I have been with LORI several times, but have never seen her that bad. She is a little miffed at me because I wouldn't stop to pick her up one time. The problem was that a police car was right in front of me looking at her and then me in his rear mirror to see what I was going to do. She was pissed as I drove past her and left the area. She called me a few weeks later and incoherently told me what she thought and not to contact her again, I didn't say a word knowing she was strung out. Next time I see her I will try to talk with her and see if I can clear up the misunderstanding. This is part of the drama we get subject to with these girls. BBB.A walk down memory lane! I haven't dated Lori in years, not sure how she looks nowadays but here are some pics of Lori back in the day!

Monger83
02-24-14, 23:44
I was on my way home the early Saturday morning about 2 am, and when I got to Wilkins & Brunswick, I saw SW Idol Lori jumping up and down and talking to herself like a "mad woman". I've never know her to geek like that. I mean she was going bizerk with her running back and forth and shouting at the passing cars. I have to do a double-take to make sure it was Lori. I shouted out to her but she seemed like she was on another planet and paid me no attention. Anybody know if she's ok. Is this normal for her? Peace.I've actually been trying to get a hold of Lori for about two weeks now. I'm guessing she lost her phone again. But as far as her geeking out, I have seen her do it before. She would wave to the passing cars with her eyes closed and a huge smile. I picked her up once, and she couldn't stop moving. With me, she's usually really chill which is a nice side effect of H. But this time, she was tweaking something serious like she had been on rocks for days. Unfortunately, there's not much anybody can do about that. Its been my experience, not necessarily with her, but with other women that if they are waving to cars and talking to themselves to just keep it moving. Getting involved or simply picking them up when they are like that will only result in more drama.

Cls9637
02-25-14, 06:52
Lori was always one of my favorites, and a girl who loved doing a great job and having her pictures posted. However, I hadn't seen her in a long time until about two weeks ago. She was standing at her usual post, but looked really bad and was doing a serious crack dance. I avoided making eye contact because I didn't want to deal with the drama. Here are a few more pictures of her from the last couple of years. Lori was always a gem and if I see her when she's not doing the crack dance I would certainly stop for her.

EasyLuvr
02-25-14, 12:53
You might try Conkling street / Baltimore st. Unless you want to risk. Offending the civilian population around Patterson park. And drawing attention to yourself. L.E. Has shut down the Patterson park area. And has moved girls further east of the park. Due to political pressure from the homeowners associations. There was a time when Patterson park was 5 girls to a block. But those days are long gone. And any unsuspecting monger or stray girl are quickly informed by L.E. To keep it moving. Or risk arrest. You may want to try your hand on dundalk ave. But east Baltimore is a closed shop. The internet, cell phones and info from solid trusted members of this forum is the suggested way to go. MC.Thanks, Mr. C. I have cruised Conklin with some success in the past but haven't been there recently. As for Baltimore Street, do you mean the area around the Block on East Baltimore?

Old Mason41
02-25-14, 14:41
Never met this gal before on Conkling. Scooped her and went to a safe spot for a CBJ. It was OK but I have had better but she stayed with and got it done. Name was Jessica 5 ft 6 blond hair. Twins not all that great soft A cup maybe. She finished me up and I took her back where she wanted to go. May repeat to see if FS is better. OM41.

RookieMonger
02-25-14, 15:10
Lori was always one of my favorites, and a girl who loved doing a great job and having her pictures posted. However, I hadn't seen her in a long time until about two weeks ago. She was standing at her usual post, but looked really bad and was doing a serious crack dance. I avoided making eye contact because I didn't want to deal with the drama. Here are a few more pictures of her from the last couple of years. Lori was always a gem and if I see her when she's not doing the crack dance I would certainly stop for her."Crack Dance" huh? I may have to borrow that one in the future!

Member #4695
02-26-14, 09:15
Thanks, Mr. C. I have cruised Conklin with some success in the past but haven't been there recently. As for Baltimore Street, do you mean the area around the Block on East Baltimore?Yes, And conkling st from pratt st to pulaski hwy. Sometimes bear fruit. Try haven st also. MC.

Sfrancis118
02-26-14, 13:52
Heard he got raided yesterday. Be careful out there.

Bad Bad Boy
02-26-14, 14:10
Went home happy!ALICIA sends everybody home happy. She is a real nice girl who is trying to get her life straightened out, but the drugs keep interfering. Not sure if she is still dancing at the Baltimore clubs or not. ALICIA is a very attractive girl with a great figure. Wonder how long she will remain here and not head back home to reunite with her son and gandparents in Martinsburg. I looked for her when I was at the TABOO club a few weeks ago thinking she might seek employment there. No such luck. BTW, TABOO is a A NICE CLEAN PLACE IF YOU AR LOOKING FOR A CHANGE OF PACE FROM THE Baltimore CLUBS. I HAVE WRITTEN SEVERAL REVIEWS ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER. BBB.

NineInchNailhr
02-26-14, 15:08
Beginning of another lousy work week (when will those Powerball numbers hit?) and decided to take a quick detour. I saw some of the regular scallywags who get posted on here but I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Was about to head into the office when I saw this light skinned girl with tight sweatpants on. I make a few go rounds and then pull over. She gets in and we pull off. She said her name was Dallas. Now, I have seen her walking around before, but never pulled over because she was a little heavy. She's in better shape now. Time was running short, so just had to get a BJ. We go to her spot and she does a wonderful job, lots of slurping and DT, though she couldn't get to the bottom on me. After a minor distraction which caused us to change spots, I unloaded in her mouth, no mess. She spit out. Got her number and will be going FS by the end of the week.

Saber1967
02-26-14, 16:58
Took a lunch time break and decided to head to BPCB area. Saw a couple of WSWs out but none that compelled me to stop. Looks like uncle has been busy. Did stop by and see trusty Helen earlier in the week. I frequent her by phone anymore as she says it's just crazy hot around CB anymore. Did see a really thin blonde girl. Not sure of her name but she hangs around 5th and Pontiac by the church. Looked like she was conducting business with a another blonde with a nicer butt. Also saw a short thick thighed blonde in the same area that was trying a little too hard to get scooped. Passed on both. Felt uncle LEO hiding in the bushes around that area.

Stay safe,

Saber

The Big Man
02-26-14, 17:43
Heard he got raided yesterday. Be careful out there.People are still using that bed bug infested place. He hasn't changed the sheets in years. That includes the sheet on his filthy bed.

Happy One
02-26-14, 19:18
Heard he got raided yesterday. Be careful out there.He didn't get raided, they were after Amanda / Mandy who has warrants. She will be at grandmas for a while this time. Remember the police command motor home on Cole St was watching a whole lot of things like who was going in and out of Darnnells house.

Mellisa and Clarisa have been on the corner of Payson and Wilkens, along with Jenn and Cristina past couple days around lunch time if you liked CLS pictures.

To the monger who was sitting on Payson by Wilkens with Mellisa in little green car, not to smart. If LE comes by and sees her in your car they are going to pull you up. Don't ever just sit there for that long, I'm just sayin.

NineInchNailhr
02-26-14, 20:12
So I get a PM with no introduction, just "PM me the digits for Dallas"and it is from "night Timer"...clearly an imposter because a) it said regular member with no posts and b) there is no space in the real "Nitetimer". Nice try, clown.

NiteTimer
02-26-14, 21:52
Check for new stuff on XVideos.com.

CCPtube has been having a lot of problems lately. I contacted their guy, but no one's relied in two weeks.
Had some good connects recently w/ Jackii, Manda, & Nikki. Haven't been our w. Becky in a while, the head game is still good, but the pipe has her acting erratic. Nikki tried to connect me w/ Dallas, but it didn't pan out. Almost picked up Melissa but the clock was against me.
Stood up by Lily again, because of that pipe too. She's a good lady, just taken over by that pipe. Hope she gets to rehab soon. At least thats what she says is the plan.
Was healthier in all ways in the fall. This winter has taken a toll on a lot of ladies. I was saddened to hear about Heather. We only connected a couple times, but they were good rounds.
I think I'm gonna take down the one vid though out of respect for the departed.
Anyway, stay safe and warm. NT out.

Badboy1968
02-27-14, 02:14
Took a lunch time break and decided to head to BPCB area. Saw a couple of WSWs out but none that compelled me to stop. Looks like uncle has been busy. Did stop by and see trusty Helen earlier in the week. I frequent her by phone anymore as she says it's just crazy hot around CB anymore. Did see a really thin blonde girl. Not sure of her name but she hangs around 5th and Pontiac by the church. Looked like she was conducting business with a another blonde with a nicer butt. Also saw a short thick thighed blonde in the same area that was trying a little too hard to get scooped. Passed on both. Felt uncle LEO hiding in the bushes around that area.

Stay safe,

SaberThe thin blonde was probably Crystal. She has been a regular fixture at that intersection for a couple of years now. My guess is that her companion was a girl named Ashley, who you will notice has what look like cold sores around her lips (caution! Pretty, though, with a nice booty.

SirDrDunk
02-27-14, 04:01
Beginning of another lousy work week (when will those Powerball numbers hit?) and decided to take a quick detour. I saw some of the regular scallywags who get posted on here but I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Was about to head into the office when I saw this light skinned girl with tight sweatpants on. I make a few go rounds and then pull over. She gets in and we pull off. She said her name was Dallas. Now, I have seen her walking around before, but never pulled over because she was a little heavy. She's in better shape now. Time was running short, so just had to get a BJ. We go to her spot and she does a wonderful job, lots of slurping and DT, though she couldn't get to the bottom on me. After a minor distraction which caused us to change spots, I unloaded in her mouth, no mess. She spit out. Got her number and will be going FS by the end of the week.Bro when you do hook with her be prepared for the "waterworks".

SirDrDunk
02-27-14, 04:14
He didn't get raided, they were after Amanda / Mandy who has warrants. She will be at grandmas for a while this time. Remember the police command motor home on Cole St was watching a whole lot of things like who was going in and out of Darnnells house.

Mellisa and Clarisa have been on the corner of Payson and Wilkens, along with Jenn and Cristina past couple days around lunch time if you liked CLS pictures.

To the monger who was sitting on Payson by Wilkens with Mellisa in little green car, not to smart. If LE comes by and sees her in your car they are going to pull you up. Don't ever just sit there for that long, I'm just sayin.Wow I haven't been through there for a minute after that murder down the street happened I have been very cautious. I stop by holla at him see how he doing and dip dudes be in there doing their thing if you know what I mean I know the dudes through others and we cool and all Ijust don't stay long and I noticed that command center down the street too. Eventually he going to lose that house because it will be labled a public nusiance the thing about it is those guys got somewhere to go he probaly don't.

LikkerFront
02-27-14, 07:22
Wow I haven't been through there for a minute after that murder down the street happened I have been very cautious. I stop by holla at him see how he doing and dip dudes be in there doing their thing if you know what I mean I know the dudes through others and we cool and all Ijust don't stay long and I noticed that command center down the street too. Eventually he going to lose that house because it will be labled a public nusiance the thing about it is those guys got somewhere to go he probaly don't.What happens among friends should remain between friends. I'm sure the Baltimore PoPo knows what's going on at the man's place, or maybe they don't. But it probably shouldn't be discussed on an open forum, the dude has always been good to me I would hate to see him get hemmed up by the LE for some bullshit. As far as I know nothing illegal is going on there, just friends stopping by for a visit, happens all the time at my home and probably at your home also right?

Now on to more important matters, where I can I get me some of that wet wet Dallas? Can anyone hook a brother up with the digits?

NiteTimer
02-27-14, 08:22
So I get a PM with no introduction, just "PM me the digits for Dallas"and it is from "night Timer"...clearly an imposter because a) it said regular member with no posts and b) there is no space in the real "Nitetimer". Nice try, clown.I can't figure for the life of me, why I have so many guys defaming my name. Good looking out. BTW most would have noticed in my post that I already had contact w Dallas. So tell him to bite me.

BigPappay
02-27-14, 09:54
Check for new stuff on XVideos.com.

CCPtube has been having a lot of problems lately. I contacted their guy, but no one's relied in two weeks.
Had some good connects recently w/ Jackii, Manda, & Nikki. Haven't been our w. Becky in a while, the head game is still good, but the pipe has her acting erratic. Nikki tried to connect me w/ Dallas, but it didn't pan out. Almost picked up Melissa but the clock was against me.
Stood up by Lily again, because of that pipe too. She's a good lady, just taken over by that pipe. Hope she gets to rehab soon. At least thats what she says is the plan.
Was healthier in all ways in the fall. This winter has taken a toll on a lot of ladies. I was saddened to hear about Heather. We only connected a couple times, but they were good rounds.
I think I'm gonna take down the one vid though out of respect for the departed.
Anyway, stay safe and warm. NT out.How we finding them bro, search for Nitetimer gets nothing?

Bad Bad Boy
02-27-14, 10:34
Several of you PM'd me requesting ALICIA's cell phone number, wish I could help, but the number I have is an old one that no longer works. I have lost track of her and it's been a while since I have been with her. In my opinion she is a super star who has branched out and now includes anal on the menu among other things. As many of you know ALICIA is a very sweet girl who tries hard to please and never leaves you wanting nor dissatisfied. She is a very attractive girl with a great figure and quite personable. The only draw back is her drug addiction which she has trouble shaking, like the other girls out there. I found her to be honest and once she knows you will look out for you. She helped me several times in staying away from girls who had STDs and other problems and avoiding LE. Last time I was with her, I took out to a nice restaurant in Catonsville and bought her lunch. She wore tight white sweater and black slacks and looked like a model. BBB.

Happy One
02-27-14, 11:12
Bro when you do hook with her be prepared for the "waterworks".Sir, does she have a bladder control problem having sex, she can't orgasim that much as much as she dates.

Saw little Annie Brooklyn walking. Saw the open sores around her mouth and said no thanks. No she doesn't have an active phone, but with the active herps and her oral skills not good enough for CBJ don't need them.

While you guys are out cruising don't think your safe because you see out of state tag. ULE has been using rental cars for a while now.

For those that remember Ellie, she's still around, but not walking the street. She is still with her BF and gained a lot of weight. Be safe and careful.

BoloBellgrande
02-27-14, 13:58
http://www.xvideos.com/video6746969/baltimore_legend_kiara_gives_throatjob_and_rimjob

Has anyone else seen this?

Plusultra
02-27-14, 15:32
http://www.xvideos.com/video6746969/baltimore_legend_kiara_gives_throatjob_and_rimjob

Has anyone else seen this?Good lord, how does anyone maintain a boner with Jerry Springer blasting on the tube? Hats off to ya!

Mongerel
02-27-14, 17:41

Has anyone else seen this?Been up for a while, I actually showed it to her!

SirDrDunk
02-27-14, 19:55
Sir, does she have a bladder control problem having sex, she can't orgasim that much as much as she dates.

Saw little Annie Brooklyn walking. Saw the open sores around her mouth and said no thanks. No she doesn't have an active phone, but with the active herps and her oral skills not good enough for CBJ don't need them.

While you guys are out cruising don't think your safe because you see out of state tag. ULE has been using rental cars for a while now.

For those that remember Ellie, she's still around, but not walking the street. She is still with her BF and gained a lot of weight. Be safe and careful.No bladder control she's a squirter.

Milfsalot
02-27-14, 19:58
Nice vid!

Am I the only one that has had trouble getting in contact with her via text?

NiteTimer
02-27-14, 21:10
How we finding them bro, search for Nitetimer gets nothing?Go to XVideos.com. , look under "profiles" type in NiteTimer. Should pop up.

BoloBellgrande
02-27-14, 21:53
http://www.ccptube.com/video/630/dallas-poses.html

SirDrDunk
02-27-14, 23:41
http://www.ccptube.com/video/630/dallas-poses.htmlThat's her to bad they get the payoff I think I might get her on tape.

Checkumout
02-28-14, 10:33
Was cruising on West Patapso and spotted her walking andr she is BSW with a great personality and I have to say that as far as a BJ goes she is one of the best at her trade will always leave you with a smile on your face.

Klove48
02-28-14, 17:36
Was cruising on West Patapso and spotted her walking andr she is BSW with a great personality and I have to say that as far as a BJ goes she is one of the best at her trade will always leave you with a smile on your face.What part of Patapsco did you see this lovely walking?

Checkumout
02-28-14, 17:54
East Patapsoco and 12th.

BoloBellgrande
03-01-14, 04:12
So I'm up late eating popcorn and flipping the channels trying to settle on what to watch when I see a scene in a movie with some guy walking past a group of hookers standing on wooden porches. As I am looking at these hookers the background starts looking familiar to me, then I look at the color of the rooms and it hits me, IT'S TIM'S! . A couple of the actors walk in one if the rooms and sure enough , IT'S TIM'S . Looks just like the room I fucked Kiara in for the first time! . I did some research and found out the movie was filmed in Howard CO. Bet you guys didn't know you were fucking SW in a place used in a movie.

Cls9637
03-01-14, 05:40
So I'm up late eating popcorn and flipping the channels trying to settle on what to watch when I see a scene in a movie with some guy walking past a group of hookers standing on wooden porches. As I am looking at these hookers the background starts looking familiar to me, then I look at the color of the rooms and it hits me, IT'S TIM'S! . A couple of the actors walk in one if the rooms and sure enough , IT'S TIM'S . Looks just like the room I fucked Kiara in for the first time! . I did some research and found out the movie was filmed in Howard CO. Bet you guys didn't know you were fucking SW in a place used in a movie.Might have been of "Homicide: Life on the Streets." They used Tim's in one of the episodes.

SirDrDunk
03-01-14, 05:46
So I'm up late eating popcorn and flipping the channels trying to settle on what to watch when I see a scene in a movie with some guy walking past a group of hookers standing on wooden porches. As I am looking at these hookers the background starts looking familiar to me, then I look at the color of the rooms and it hits me, IT'S TIM'S! . A couple of the actors walk in one if the rooms and sure enough , IT'S TIM'S . Looks just like the room I fucked Kiara in for the first time! . I did some research and found out the movie was filmed in Howard CO. Bet you guys didn't know you were fucking SW in a place used in a movie.Yeah they shot the movies Speices 2 there they even had a sign up saying that they shot the movie there acting like it was an historical landmark LOL.

Old Mason41
03-01-14, 12:25
I have known Heather for many years. Wed. Night she sends me a text do you want to meet for some fun. Arrange where to meet and she asks for the money first to pay her dealer. Since I have known her a long time I gave the donation to her and she says follow me. We go to some apts. In Essex and she says I'll be right back out. After some texts I finally realize she is not coming back. You just never know about these ladies but it was the last time for her for me. OM41.

LikkerFront
03-01-14, 14:52
"But up close she was far from good" I think we've all been there.

Not able to find anything decent and being the degenerate monger I am, I spotted one on the WW track that looked ok so I made the pit stop and she hopped in. I then discovered she was "far from good" we hadn't gone half a block when she asked to see my stuff so she could play with it, I obliged and she fondled it until we parked nearby. Once parked, she inhaled the meat missle with a sloppy wet DT and slurped and moaned the entire time. She cracked the nut in near record time and spit for standard and a small tip. On the way back she called in her order to her medicinal healer and said its "Carebear" Now I got to say, the gal was NOT attractive at all in fact quite hideous, but she did deliver an excellent BJ. Hey It was really dark that night and like I said, I am a degenerate! LOL!

NiteTimer
03-01-14, 16:49
"But up close she was far from good" I think we've all been there.

Not able to find anything decent and being the degenerate monger I am, I spotted one on the WW track that looked ok so I made the pit stop and she hopped in. I then discovered she was "far from good" we hadn't gone half a block when she asked to see my stuff so she could play with it, I obliged and she fondled it until we parked nearby. Once parked, she inhaled the meat missle with a sloppy wet DT and slurped and moaned the entire time. She cracked the nut in near record time and spit for standard and a small tip. On the way back she called in her order to her medicinal healer and said its "Carebear" Now I got to say, the gal was NOT attractive at all in fact quite hideous, but she did deliver an excellent BJ. Hey It was really dark that night and like I said, I am a degenerate! LOL!Damn, son! That's some of the funniest reading in a minute. Thanks for the belly chuckle. I've know her for a while, but could never convince myself.

There was another one - "badgirl" used to hang out on Fulton, I made a mistake one night with. She was geeking so hard on rocks and sweating, she couldn't even suck the woodrow. I damn near split her head open trying to get away.

Saber1967
03-01-14, 19:05
Been several weeks since I had any Chrissy dreams. Doesn't help that she's currently living with family over in Essex. Since I was away mongering in Florida I had been missing her sweet derrière something awful. So I contacted her and being the trooper that she is, she agreed to meet over in Brooklyn after catching a ride, bus and light rail to get to me.

After I picked her up we contacted her friend to reserve a room and made our way most rikki tik. She is an amazing GFE to say the least and in light of all drama in BP / cb lately, its good to have someone so freaking awesome to share my hobby with.

I'm still working on her about sharing her number. Despite needing to make money to live she's still resistant to giving that out. I will say though that if any of you guys manage to find her treat her right. She's worth it.

LikkerFront
03-01-14, 19:16
Damn, son! That's some of the funniest reading in a minute. Thanks for the belly chuckle. I've know her for a while, but could never convince myself.

There was another one - "badgirl" used to hang out on Fulton, I made a mistake one night with. She was geeking so hard on rocks and sweating, she couldn't even suck the woodrow. I damn near split her head open trying to get away.What more can I say except sometimes you'll do ALMOST anything to get the poison out! The Carebear scoop was one of those times for me. She was polite and gave a really good BJ just don't spend much time looking at her face or might lose the stiffy.

I also know the "Badgirl" AKA Christina and have had a couple really good dates with her. Her love of the glass rocket certainly affects her performance at times, if you can help her to limit her use of her "inhaler" she can be a really good fuck. She got a very tight pussy and is game for a hard legs up crushing, she seems to enjoy getting banged when her coca levels are acceptable. You are right, she aint all that good with the oral, with me she seem to prefer to lay back for the dicking while talking dirty about It. I used to scoop her near the SA on patapsco.

AznVrep
03-01-14, 22:06
Met up with K recently and stopped by the notel. It was freezing outside so she cranked the heater and turned on the shower to warm the room. She stripped down and I loved her spinner body but the track marks on the legs freaked me out. Settled for the brains instead which were on point. She took my load in her mouth and then spit in the toilet. I'd like to tap that but I won't until she cleans up.

If anyone can PM me info regarding notels in the baltimore area it would be appreciated. i'm in nova and have only been to one with K so not sure where to go in bore.