PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

NiteTimer
09-30-13, 22:07
Just felt like sharing some experiments in Monochromatic thick butt smashing w / my buddy Ms. Eveready.

NiteTimer
09-30-13, 22:12
The thing I like a about her is she doesn't pretend. She likes getting high (she said so) , but she says she just likes fucking (win, win for her).
Am I going to be the one who denies her at least one? She is dependable and patient (takes her time) and like to get off too. Besides, she likes all her holes filled, and I am much obliged to fulfill her wishes.

NiteTimer
09-30-13, 22:18
That was one round in the middle of the night, so we got together in the am for some more.
She's not high-minded (big headed) , she just likes to enjoy her cigs and some cock (must be an oral thing).
Well, I'm always game for some oral fun, long as I get to crush that thick ass too. The girl can't.
Keep a phone though to save her life; I don't know why. But when I get a solid number will share w interested parties.
Not you Harry.

Lgetit22
09-30-13, 23:15
Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on Wilkens Avenue at work.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jessica-on-wilkens-avenue.htmlI think I'm a little jealous of your horse cock (no homo), even though I packing my own. Pretty sure I can speak for most of the people here when I say that. Keep up the good work bustin nuts!

Hovito
10-01-13, 00:05
Last night passing through B / CB saw Shannon at 4th and Pontiac. She hopped in and we caught up. Have not seen her in about 2 years. I didn't recognize her at first, dark out. We hit my spot and had a great BBBJ, wasn't planning on picking anyone up, had to be somewhere soon. She looked great, I've seen her fat and skinny but she said she is on point with a place to stay and the program thing. Next time will hit the motel when I have more time.

CashOut
10-01-13, 00:15
I ran into Tina crossing the 29th Street Bridge headed over to Whitelock Street to get her medicine. She started out by telling me that she was very mad at her Baltimore City fire fighter boyfriend because he never give her any money. So for a short ride and a Ten spot she was willing to smoke my pipe first and hit the glass one afterwards. I will say it was a very good BBBJ on the run so if you every catch her crossing the 29th street bridge don't hesitate to give her a ride and cash in your coupon at the same time. It felt so good when she was catching the nut for me.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/973/tina-on-41st-street-baltimore-md.html

Cecilhoward
10-01-13, 00:46
Jenna is out and about seen Jenna at a good price made me, no made me, no time great great ass.

Mr Back Shot
10-01-13, 03:01
I'm having trouble getting the video to load. Will try again later. But keep up the good efforts. Starting to be able to look past those earlier reporting shenanigans. Monger on bro!

I ran into Tina crossing the 29th Street Bridge headed over to Whitelock Street to get her medicine. She started out by telling me that she was very mad at her Baltimore City fire fighter boyfriend because he never give her any money. So for a short ride and a Ten spot she was willing to smoke my pipe first and hit the glass one afterwards. I will say it was a very good BBBJ on the run so if you every catch her crossing the 29th street bridge don't hesitate to give her a ride and cash in your coupon at the same time. It felt so good when she was catching the nut for me.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/973/tina-on-41st-street-baltimore-md.html

ILikeHotWomen
10-01-13, 06:52
Anyone willing to share with a traveler? I will be on a business trip over there soon and was hoping I could get some contact info on younger, thin, white or hispanics in the area. If you ever come to Richmond, I can repay the favors.

Breast Fed
10-01-13, 08:52
If you haven't heard yet. Patterson Park has lost two veterans. Kerry M the redhead WSW with DD bolt ons passed way in March. I've heard that she was on dialysis and was HIV +. She had moved out of Patterson Park and was trying to get her life straightened out, but her kidneys failed too fast.

And Kristen M the home comming queen passed away in the beginning of September. She was also on dialysis and went back to live at her grandmothers place in Dundalk.

I don't recall either of these girls being theives. I've always had a good time with both of them. It's very sad to see these girls get caught up in the lifestyle and then try to get out unsuccessfully. Rest in peace ladies, because thats what you were.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/baltimoresun/guestbook.aspx?n=kerry-malloy&pid=163865092&cid=full#sthash.Ly9znx2X.dpbs

http://www.dundalkeagle.com/obituaries-full/46916-kristen-michele-manson

Matelot
10-01-13, 10:27
Last night passing through B / CB saw Shannon at 4th and Pontiac. She hopped in and we caught up. Have not seen her in about 2 years. I didn't recognize her at first, dark out. We hit my spot and had a great BBBJ, wasn't planning on picking anyone up, had to be somewhere soon. She looked great, I've seen her fat and skinny but she said she is on point with a place to stay and the program thing. Next time will hit the motel when I have more time.Would this be the same "Shannon" you're talking about.

If so let me know.

Thanks

BoloBellgrande
10-01-13, 11:52
If you haven't heard yet. Patterson Park has lost two veterans. Kerry M the redhead WSW with DD bolt ons passed way in March. I've heard that she was on dialysis and was HIV +. She had moved out of Patterson Park and was trying to get her life straightened out, but her kidneys failed too fast.

And Kristen M the home comming queen passed away in the beginning of September. She was also on dialysis and went back to live at her grandmothers place in Dundalk.

I don't recall either of these girls being theives. I've always had a good time with both of them. It's very sad to see these girls get caught up in the lifestyle and then try to get out unsuccessfully. Rest in peace ladies, because thats what you were.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/baltimoresun/guestbook.aspx?n=kerry-malloy&pid=163865092&cid=full#sthash.Ly9znx2X.dpbs

http://www.dundalkeagle.com/obituaries-full/46916-kristen-michele-mansonCan one of you seniors who have knowledge and insight explain the Bmore drug scene and why it is so prevalent in the city. I am from DC and don't know the reasons why. Compared to other cities Bmore is off the chain. Check the streetwalker threads around the country and no one comes close to Baltimore as far as reports.

JoeCool1983
10-01-13, 12:35
Can one of you seniors who have knowledge and insight explain the Bmore drug scene and why it is so prevalent in the city. I am from DC and don't know the reasons why. Compared. To other cities Bmore is off the chain. Check the streetwalker threads around the country and no one comes close to Baltimore as far as reports.I think that, just because of some unknown reason (s) Baltimore is a particularly poor, depressed, rundown city. Or at least parts of Baltimore anyway. And it just naturally attracts a lot of drug activity (sale and use). For whatever reasons, the streetwalkers don't have any other options or don't care to change their circumstances. Who knows, maybe it's something in the water or air. Maybe it's the crazy weather here. It's like one of those mysteries like why is the sky blue or what is the meaning of life?

SirDrDunk
10-01-13, 13:58
Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on Wilkens Avenue at work.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jessica-on-wilkens-avenue.htmlSW Idol enough said mic work so good made me feel like I was still letting off hours after

SirDrDunk
10-01-13, 14:05
I saw this SW again today, I see her most every time a drive through the area. She usually turns her head when I look at her but today she didn't. I stopped and parked around the corner from her and walked up on foot. I asked her if she was dating and she shook her head no, I told her if she changed her mind to meet me at D's. I have taken her there once before and everything was cool. I don't know why the cold shoulder treatment all of sudden. I asked ugly Brenda about her once and she told me she is a 80 dollar date. I guess that means she only does Hotel dates. Does anyone no anything about her. I thinks she lives in one of the corner houses at the intersection of Fulton and Wilkins. I hope you can make out the picture. I took it from my Vehicle so you may have to zoom in.Bro that looks like Heather she has picked up a lot of weight red head freckles on her face looks like her from the back she is always stationed at that corner.

RookieMonger
10-01-13, 14:20

http://www.dundalkeagle.com/obituaries-full/46916-kristen-michele-mansonDid Kristen hang around Baltimore St, up towards Patterson Park area? Usually a few blocks up from that church. If so, I had dated her a few times of the years and she was always pleasant and never tried to get one over on me. Sorry to hear of these 2 young ladie's passing.

BigPappay
10-01-13, 14:31
Can one of you seniors who have knowledge and insight explain the Bmore drug scene and why it is so prevalent in the city. I am from DC and don't know the reasons why. Compared to other cities Bmore is off the chain. Check the streetwalker threads around the country and no one comes close to Baltimore as far as reports.Us who like a little puddy and tata's don't give a rats ass about these ladies sitch. We just enjoy there company for 30 mins or so then throw them out like yesterday's newspaper. Enjoy it while you're still young enough too. Prayers go out to the folks who lost their job this week due to ACA.

Masonm
10-01-13, 14:35
Amanda is gorgeous 22 yr old blonde who hangs on Conkling. She's received some great reports here. She's now preggers. I have her digits and can share them for anyone OK with great oral. However, you'll have to leave message and wait for her to call back from "private number."

BigPappay
10-01-13, 14:42

http://www.ccptube.com/video/973/tina-on-41st-street-baltimore-md.htmlDamn bro, you're becoming the top dog on this site. Vids are dead on. Put a little on their face for BP!

Klove48
10-01-13, 14:47

http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jessica-on-wilkens-avenue.html
SW Idol enough said mic work so good made me feel like I was still letting off hours afterI remember when I first posted about Jessica, report #9038, back on 4/1/12, some idiot tried to tease me and say that Jessica was a man. Thanks to "The Big Man" for confirming that this chic was definately all woman, and a beast at Her particular skill set. I haven't visited her in a minute, but I'm sure nothing has changed. Peace.

JoeCool1983
10-01-13, 15:03
Us who like a little puddy and tata's don't give a rats ass about these ladies sitch. We just enjoy there company for 30 mins or so then throw them out like yesterday's newspaper. Enjoy it while you're still young enough too. Prayers go out to the folks who lost their job this week due to ACA.Well I think it's safe to say, after being in the game so long, and being with 1 girl or many girls, whichever is your preference, you begin to develop a personal relationship with them. You can't help but wonder about the inner workings of their minds, their thought processes. If they're a drug user, how the drugs affect their minds. Their emotions and feelings. The inner workings of the industry itself.

BoloBellgrande
10-01-13, 15:17
Bro that looks like Heather she has picked up a lot of weight red head freckles on her face looks like her from the back she is always stationed at that corner.When I banged her a while back she was healthy and had a bubble butt. She has put on weight around the middle, her ass looks like it is spreading but is still nice. Do you know what her deal is? I got paranoid watching her, there were two cops cars parked down the street , one dark colored the other in white facing each other in the middle of the street . I wasn't sure if she was waving to the cops about me or if she was trying to get the attention of one of the guys on break in front of the peanut place . I stopped circling and moved on .

Old Mason41
10-01-13, 15:56
I had posted about my date with Kristen on Labor Day but I included some information that she had passed on to me that should not have been posted.

The next date I did the young lady told me that Kristen had a heart attack and died. Then another one that told me the same thing.

She had great oral skills and will be missed by all that knew her. She had the prettiest kitten I ever saw. I asked if she groomed it and she said it just grew like that.

I have to wonder if I was the last date she did.

OM41

TotalKaos
10-01-13, 17:05
Well I think it's safe to say, after being in the game so long, and being with 1 girl or many girls, whichever is your preference, you begin to develop a personal relationship with them. You can't help but wonder about the inner workings of their minds, their thought processes. If they're a drug user, how the drugs affect their minds. Their emotions and feelings. The inner workings of the industry itself.Sounds like you are looking for more then most in here. I personally just see them as a means to an end, nothing more. I don't care about the bullshit in their lives, I deal with enough women outside of here for that. You want a girlfriend go find one, you want a hooker go find one but do not get the two confused.

Bongson
10-01-13, 17:13
Can one of you seniors who have knowledge and insight explain the Bmore drug scene and why it is so prevalent in the city. I am from DC and don't know the reasons why. Compared to other cities Bmore is off the chain. Check the streetwalker threads around the country and no one comes close to Baltimore as far as reports.Baltimore was once a STRONG and PROUD blue collar manufactoring hub. When the factories closed and / or those jobs were SHIPPED overseas, it left a HUGE montary vacuum. And so with a large porous waterfront, a huge population of unemployed, (and now worse than UNSKILLED) , an uncertain future, a stagnet housing market, organized crime found a money making goldmine! . Such a place was like my childhood home, that I abandoned so many years ago, I got out while many who I grew up with died trying to either get out. Or roll with the new game, (and unless you are at the top you lose, street corner soldier ESPECIALLY). Or wound up as wards, (HA) , of the state. Then once folks are in the prison system. It is so VERY hard to exit. Because so many OTHER folks make a living off of you, (lawyers, jailers, bails bondmen, police, public officials, others) , without the Hos and thugs, they themselves, (legal folks) , would probably face an uncertain future. Crime is BIG business. So then, with so few avenues you either commit some kind of suicide. Or you get into the only few survival routes left, most of which are. State mandatedly. Illegal. A nice and very vicious cycle.

Kim Park
10-01-13, 20:21
Baltimore was once a STRONG and PROUD blue collar manufactoring hub. When the factories closed and / or those jobs were SHIPPED overseas, it left a HUGE montary vacuum. And so with a large porous waterfront, a huge population of unemployed, (and now worse than UNSKILLED) , an uncertain future, a stagnet housing market, organized crime found a money making goldmine! . Such a place was like my childhood home, that I abandoned so many years ago, I got out while many who I grew up with died trying to either get out. Or roll with the new game, (and unless you are at the top you lose, street corner soldier ESPECIALLY). Or wound up as wards, (HA) , of the state. Then once folks are in the prison system. It is so VERY hard to exit. Because so many OTHER folks make a living off of you, (lawyers, jailers, bails bondmen, police, public officials, others) , without the Hos and thugs, they themselves, (legal folks) , would probably face an uncertain future. Crime is BIG business. So then, with so few avenues you either commit some kind of suicide. Or you get into the only few survival routes left, most of which are. State mandatedly. Illegal. A nice and very vicious cycle.A book I highly recommend is "The Corner" by the same people who then brought "The Wire" to HBO. The book is based on real events, most of the area mentioned are familiar with those who frequent the wilkens loop and while names and faces change, the characters remain the same.

BoloBellgrande
10-01-13, 20:36
Funny that you mention that book and show, I remember banging a WSW years ago around Cole st. Not sure if it was at John's place or some were else. When we were done and walking back to my vehicle, she pointed to one of the abanded row houses on one of the dead end streets next to the rail yard. She told me , " they shot some scenes for a tv show in that house a few days ago ". It was the one with Detective Munch in it.

Old Chinese Guy
10-01-13, 20:54

http://www.dundalkeagle.com/obituaries-full/46916-kristen-michele-mansonIs this the Kristen who had an infected leg from a burn, she said it was from a motorcycle exhaust pipe, it used to smell really bad and did take away from the experience.

Member #4695
10-01-13, 22:12
Sounds like you are looking for more then most in here. I personally just see them as a means to an end, nothing more. I don't care about the bullshit in their lives, I deal with enough women outside of here for that. You want a girlfriend go find one, you want a hooker go find one but do not get the two confused.I could not agree with you more. You are giving this guy sound advice. These girls are past redemption, there job is to take by hustle. Or by any other means the ability support their and their boyfriends drug habit, dude my advice is just take some viagra fuck the shit out of them. And leave it at that, end of story LOL!

Member #4695
10-01-13, 22:28
Is this the same Heather that used to sit in front of bills on Dundalk ave? If so I am trying to find her. She can look my cell phone number up on Facebook. If not I will run into her sooner or later. Just wish it was sooner thats all, just let her know George is looking for her? Ok? Thanks & I have some sweet digits to share like Kiara to share if anyone helps me out.

NiteTimer
10-01-13, 22:48
Got a new HD camera and broke it after one round. But I got a few decent ones to share with you.

NiteTimer
10-01-13, 22:49
Here is the rest from this batch

Masonm
10-01-13, 23:12
Brandy, superhot brunette spinner usually showing off mid-riff, is back on Conkling. Dayum, she is an eyeful. But service is as bad as ever. Oral is some of the worst. Pity to have such hotness harnessed to such incompetant service. Liked her better as Circus dancer.

NiteTimer
10-02-13, 00:16
Had some left over from the other setup.

SlimPickins123
10-02-13, 00:21
Brandy, superhot brunette spinner usually showing off mid-riff, is back on Conkling. Dayum, she is an eyeful. But service is as bad as ever. Oral is some of the worst. Pity to have such hotness harnessed to such incompetant service. Liked her better as Circus dancer.How was FS? When and what area did you see her on Conkling.

SlimPickins123
10-02-13, 00:34
Brandy, superhot brunette spinner usually showing off mid-riff, is back on Conkling. Dayum, she is an eyeful. But service is as bad as ever. Oral is some of the worst. Pity to have such hotness harnessed to such incompetant service. Liked her better as Circus dancer.I heard she was back and using the name summer. I thought about another try with her how much does she try to get for BBBJ and how much for FS?

Rizalboy
10-02-13, 02:07
Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on WilkensThanks for the vid. Personally, I want to thank you for convincing Krazz to take down that earlier vid of Jessica Where he was using mine and other mongers' pics. Don't know why people think it's ok to steal pics from this site and pass'them off as their own. But you, you got great taste. Which brings me to my next point.

A while ago, when I called out people for stealing pics from the forum, I read a few retarded posts saying I should stop "complaining" and just post reports. That level of stupidity makes me sad to think that certain people's folks didn't use condoms. For the record, when we signed up for an account on this site, we acknowledged that all original pic content belongs to this website with accompanying rules of etiquette, more succinctly, copyright. If you download a pic posted by another member and use it elsewhere on the intraporns, you're a douche. Just because it's easy to steal and harder to enforce don't make one right for being a punk. That bullshit behavior is in the top 3 reasons of why I don't post pics anymore. Some people even assumed I retired because I'm not posting. I say nay to that.

In the past few weeks, I've lost a few (Mindy Where you at?) and gained a few (Heather, Ashley, T, Jacki) and kept the status quo (my triumvirate). Ashley is a tall thin fair skinned 20 something waify blonde with lots of body hair. It's unnoticeable generally because she's a natural blonde. But, the light was so intense when I saw her that I could clearly see all her arm hairs standing up. Definitely a 6-7 on the W / W SW scale. The service was ehhhh decent because she was a bit paranoid. Her saving grace is she is naturally very polite. Even though she was sometimes uncomfortable almost to the point of thinking I was going to do something to her, she still said please and thank you. She had recently gotten beaten and robbed, so I cut her some slack. I have her number for those who don't suck. Pics will not be on the forum. If you're on the list, however.

Next up, Heather. In looking at that back pic that I believe Kim Park put up, I don't think whoever identified her as Heather was correct (unless it's another Heather). The Heather I'm describing is a spinner sized curly haired brunette (with blonde streaks) but has a little meat. Heather also has a VERY nice ass, adorable dimples and quite a beautiful smile. I'd call her a 7-8 on the SW scale if you catch her at the right time. Kim Park's pic just has a big butt. That ass isn't anywhere near as nice as Heather's. Heather has very VERY nice proportions all over. That girl, just looked a little big. Unfortunately, Heather's service was on par with Ashley's. Again, pics and numbers for those who don't suck.

I truly believe that both of these girls will get better once they get comfortable with a regular. I intend on being one and making sure my assertion is correct.

I have a new go to girl, who I'll call T. Young thick Irish red head pleaser. You have to love the girls who want to do a good job. She had me rockin so hard that I almost kicked through my engine block. She saw me on the loop the other day and her face noticeably brightened like a sliver of sunlight piercing through a cloudy sky. I love these natural smiles from the girls. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Like Kiara, she bit, licked, sucked, stroked and worked me out GFE / PSE style. Pics vid number blah blah. To be honest with you, I might not share her info unless you're a confirmed trader with me.

Cls9637, I have a bone to pick with you again. I'm going to throw in Nitetimer, too. Your pics are great. No doubt. But they have not truly given Jacki the credit she deserves. I've read reports where people complain that she's not as cute as either of you would profess. And based on the pics you awesome fuckers put up, those idiots who never post pics might have an argument. Because here's the thing: Jacki's eyes are fucking STUNNING. Those haunting mesmerizingly piercing green eyes give me fucking chills. She's another genuine smiler. Yeah, the life might be starting to slow her down, but that look, those eyes, that DT with swallowing. Pics, vids, number etc. Refer to the previous paragraphs' last sentence about Heather and Ashley and T starting right *now.

The quiet gem still kicks ass. I recently gave her a load that should have impregnated everyone within a five mile radius. Now NT might hit the button all the time but I don't. Venue, time and preference persuade me to just cum and go with most. But every once in a while, I'll get a girl good and she'll thank me for making her Cum HARD. Pics, vids, number you get the drill. Really, though, she kinda only sees me and Masonm. Blame it on him.

Kiara, well, I don't know why anyone would complain that she's blowing up their phone. Block her number if it bothers you so much. That's just more time she'll spend with me. Not so long ago, all of you whiners were complaining that Seniors wouldn't give you her number in the first place. And now it's such a hassle. Booooo fucking hoo my inner labia hurts. You should all give ridiculous amounts of praise to Cls9637 for introducing her to us. For those of you who never returned the favor with intel / hookups, you're a bunch of worthless fucks. My latest set of vids / pics (with an AWESOME money shot) , well, I've got three words for ya: mirrored fucking ceiling.

The last report is about an old fave of mine. She's out of the game (mostly) and her phone is broken. Those pics and vids will go to only a select few if they request it specifically. A forum member asked me about her fairly recently stating that he thought he saw her and she looked real rough. That is untrue. She's still smoking hot and has some really cute feet to boot. She and Kiara have watched videos of the other one sucking me off. That in and of itself is fucking hot in my book. Based on that alone (because they've never met) they're willing to do a double. When that video happens, I might just explode from the sheer joy.

Shit, I might have to go out right now to take care of this lascivious thought. Anyone who wants to complain about the length of this post, please feel free to PM me so I can add you to my ignore list.

JoeCool1983
10-02-13, 02:13
Just got back from a date with Nicole. Picked her up on Ramsay. Drove to our spot. She said she was on her period, so got her amazing BBBJ. As always, a great date. She always pleases.

Plusultra
10-02-13, 05:37
Can one of you seniors who have knowledge and insight explain the Bmore drug scene and why it is so prevalent in the city. I am from DC and don't know the reasons why. Compared to other cities Bmore is off the chain. Check the streetwalker threads around the country and no one comes close to Baltimore as far as reports.It might have something to do with the Port of Baltimore, but the city has been a been a big heroin town since the 50s. It's very ingrained in the city's culture.

BigPappay
10-02-13, 06:20
Brandy, superhot brunette spinner usually showing off mid-riff, is back on Conkling. Dayum, she is an eyeful. But service is as bad as ever. Oral is some of the worst. Pity to have such hotness harnessed to such incompetant service. Liked her better as Circus dancer.Hooked up with her last night and considered it time / money well spent. She is quite a hottie with a beautiful set of 36B's. Was OTR so didn't press for full service but enjoyed unlimited tittie sucking / fucking and while on top had her perform a reach around handjob. Had her jack me off for 15+ mins with no complaints, decent conversation. Def. An 8. 5 on the civi scale and would bump her up to 9 if she had the skin tag near her mouth removed. Skin is smooth as velvet and didn't notice any track marks. Not sure of her drug of choice, but def. Had the locals lined up to fill her prescription when I dropped her off. Digits available.

BigPappay
10-02-13, 06:36
Here is the rest from this batchDamn bro, you've got them writhing in pain or is that ecstacy, and coming back for more. Enjoying life to its fullest!

BigPappay
10-02-13, 06:53
Got a new HD camera and broke it after one round. But I got a few decent ones to share with you.Get it replaced soon and get us a couple good shots of that trademark scrotum dimple of yours-LOL

NiteTimer
10-02-13, 07:16
Thanks for the vid. Personally, I want to thank you for convincing Krazz to take down that earlier vid of Jessica Where he was using mine and other mongers' pics. Don't know why people think it's ok to steal pics from this site and pass'them off as their own. But you, you got great taste. Which brings me to my next point.

A while ago, when I called out people for stealing pics from the forum, I read a few retarded posts saying I should stop "complaining" and just post reports. That level of stupidity makes me sad to think that certain people's folks didn't use condoms. For the record, when we signed up for an account on this site, we acknowledged that all original pic content belongs to this website with accompanying rules of etiquette, more succinctly, copyright. If you download a pic posted by another member and use it elsewhere on the intraporns, you're a douche. Just because it's easy to steal and harder to enforce don't make one right for being a punk. That bullshit behavior is in the top 3 reasons of why I don't post pics anymore. Some people even assumed I retired because I'm not posting. I say nay to that.

In the past few weeks, I've lost a few (Mindy Where you at?) and gained a few (Heather, Ashley, T, Jacki) and kept the status quo (my triumvirate). Ashley is a tall thin fair skinned 20 something waify blonde with lots of body hair. It's unnoticeable generally because she's a natural blonde. But, the light was so intense when I saw her that I could clearly see all her arm hairs standing up. Definitely a 6-7 on the W / W SW scale. The service was ehhhh decent because she was a bit paranoid. Her saving grace is she is naturally very polite. Even though she was sometimes uncomfortable almost to the point of thinking I was going to do something to her, she still said please and thank you. She had recently gotten beaten and robbed, so I cut her some slack. I have her number for those who don't suck. Pics will not be on the forum. If you're on the list, however.

Next up, Heather. In looking at that back pic that I believe Kim Park put up, I don't think whoever identified her as Heather was correct (unless it's another Heather). The Heather I'm describing is a spinner sized curly haired brunette (with blonde streaks) but has a little meat. Heather also has a VERY nice ass, adorable dimples and quite a beautiful smile. I'd call her a 7-8 on the SW scale if you catch her at the right time. Kim Park's pic just has a big butt. That ass isn't anywhere near as nice as Heather's. Heather has very VERY nice proportions all over. That girl, just looked a little big. Unfortunately, Heather's service was on par with Ashley's. Again, pics and numbers for those who don't suck.

I truly believe that both of these girls will get better once they get comfortable with a regular. I intend on being one and making sure my assertion is correct.

I have a new go to girl, who I'll call T. Young thick Irish red head pleaser. You have to love the girls who want to do a good job. She had me rockin so hard that I almost kicked through my engine block. She saw me on the loop the other day and her face noticeably brightened like a sliver of sunlight piercing through a cloudy sky. I love these natural smiles from the girls. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Like Kiara, she bit, licked, sucked, stroked and worked me out GFE / PSE style. Pics vid number blah blah. To be honest with you, I might not share her info unless you're a confirmed trader with me.

Cls9637, I have a bone to pick with you again. I'm going to throw in Nitetimer, too. Your pics are great. No doubt. But they have not truly given Jacki the credit she deserves. I've read reports where people complain that she's not as cute as either of you would profess. And based on the pics you awesome fuckers put up, those idiots who never post pics might have an argument. Because here's the thing: Jacki's eyes are fucking STUNNING. Those haunting mesmerizingly piercing green eyes give me fucking chills. She's another genuine smiler. Yeah, the life might be starting to slow her down, but that look, those eyes, that DT with swallowing. Pics, vids, number etc. Refer to the previous paragraphs' last sentence about Heather and Ashley and T starting right *now.

The quiet gem still kicks ass. I recently gave her a load that should have impregnated everyone within a five mile radius. Now NT might hit the button all the time but I don't. Venue, time and preference persuade me to just cum and go with most. But every once in a while, I'll get a girl good and she'll thank me for making her Cum HARD. Pics, vids, number you get the drill. Really, though, she kinda only sees me and Masonm. Blame it on him.

Kiara, well, I don't know why anyone would complain that she's blowing up their phone. Block her number if it bothers you so much. That's just more time she'll spend with me. Not so long ago, all of you whiners were complaining that Seniors wouldn't give you her number in the first place. And now it's such a hassle. Booooo fucking hoo my inner labia hurts. You should all give ridiculous amounts of praise to Cls9637 for introducing her to us. For those of you who never returned the favor with intel / hookups, you're a bunch of worthless fucks. My latest set of vids / pics (with an AWESOME money shot) , well, I've got three words for ya: mirrored fucking ceiling.

The last report is about an old fave of mine. She's out of the game (mostly) and her phone is broken. Those pics and vids will go to only a select few if they request it specifically. A forum member asked me about her fairly recently stating that he thought he saw her and she looked real rough. That is untrue. She's still smoking hot and has some really cute feet to boot. She and Kiara have watched videos of the other one sucking me off. That in and of itself is fucking hot in my book. Based on that alone (because they've never met) they're willing to do a double. When that video happens, I might just explode from the sheer joy.

Shit, I might have to go out right now to take care of this lascivious thought. Anyone who wants to complain about the length of this post, please feel free to PM me so I can add you to my ignore list.I agree pix don't do Jackii justice. I've been working her on and off for 3 years now and I always like to look into those eyes, and feel that juicy ass wrapped around my cock.

NiteTimer
10-02-13, 07:22
Damn bro, you've got them writhing in pain or is that ecstacy, and coming back for more. Enjoying life to its fullest!They're usually pretty happy, they get paid well, and I love to hear the balls slapping on those asses.

Breast Fed
10-02-13, 09:04
Is this the Kristen who had an infected leg from a burn, she said it was from a motorcycle exhaust pipe, it used to smell really bad and did take away from the experience.Yup, that was her. She used to live near the "TIRE SHOP" and the fake 7 11.

Breast Fed
10-02-13, 09:09
I had posted about my date with Kristen on Labor Day but I included some information that she had passed on to me that should not have been posted.

The next date I did the young lady told me that Kristen had a heart attack and died. Then another one that told me the same thing.

She had great oral skills and will be missed by all that knew her. She had the prettiest kitten I ever saw. I asked if she groomed it and she said it just grew like that.

I have to wonder if I was the last date she did.

OM41She died September 3rd, a day after labor day. Your not supposed to post specific information about someone because LE frequents this board to acquire info. Freedom of speech? It can used against you.

RayMichaels82
10-02-13, 12:29
I left the strip club Tuesday night and figured I'd check Conkling before heading to Dundalk. I saw a cutie whose status I wasn't sure of, but I did another two rounds and saw her wave at me when she had gotten to Haven Street, so I picked her up. Angela had curly, shoulder-length brunette hair, with a pink sweater covering a pair of Bs with baby droop (but they were still nice). We went to her spot, and she told me she wanted. 3- I knocked her to. 25 and the BBBJ commenced.

I'm glad I saved the fiver, because that was some kind of unenthusiastic BJ. Angela could get about 1 1/2 inches in, and when I started to force the issue, only managed another half inch. She stopped after a minute to inform me that catching was an extra. 1- I told her not to worry about it, and that I'd just warn her and have her catch with a napkin. I did let my fingers roam, and them met the absolutely driest vagina I history, so I didn't bother to play with it. I did play with the boobs a bit, but Angela didn't seem happy with that, either. After a long and arduous fifteen minutes, I grabbed her head and started to jackhammer her, and two seconds before release I told her I'll kick in the extra Hamilton and proceeded to assault her tonsils with jism. Suffice it to say, she was not thrilled, and proceeded to spit, and took my water (WITHOUT ASKING!) and guzzled half of it. (Don't touch my water, don't touch my radio, don't touch my AC. Someone needs to write an ettiquette pamphlet for SWs.) I counted out ten in crumply strip club ones and put them in her bra, and then sanitized my business and drove her back to Conkling.

The ride back was quiet, with Angela frowning the whole way. It's too bad, as she's cute with no OBVIOUS signs of use and a nice body, but she is the dreariest SW I've ever tapped. YMMV, though, but I doubt it.

LikkerFront
10-02-13, 13:05
Had another craving for something petite and found Patty on her usual stroll. However, I had a little difficulty making the scoop because she just walk right past me and kept going. At first I thought she was just being discrete, but it quickly became clear that she wasn't going to get in my rig. I had never picked her up in this particular monger rig so I called out her name and she walked back and said she didn't know me. WTF girl get in the car you know me! She got in and said that I was a ULE and I locked her up once, I told her to take a good look at me and then I described my normal monger rig, she still wasn't convinced so she asked me to show her the dick. So I whipped it out and she got her hands on it and pumped it a little, I guess she remembered my dick more than my face because this seemed to put her at bit more at ease. I asked if she had time to hit a room and give me some pussy and she said she was cool with that.

Patty cleans up pretty well and gets it up with a BJ for starters while I fingered up her bearded treat. Once good and ready I suited up and pushed in mish style, the clam was moist and seemed to have a nice fit with my cock buried in it. Pounded it out this way for awhile then I asked her to switch to CG and she agreed but she told me she's a "fucking lazy rider" and she was right, it was a pretty uninspiring effort and I quickly became bored with it. Flipped her back to mish with the intention of pounding that little thing into submission, but when I reached down to touch her clit I accidentally bumped her C-section scar which is still healing, I apologized and told her that I didn't even see it. Now I am concerned about hurting the poor girl so I just laid back and had her finish with her mouth. Overall my first FS experience with Patty was just ok, maybe it could be better if not for the recent C-section.

When I dropped her off she told me she was glad to see me again, was nice to see her again too. Patty is a sweet gal with no drama and has always worked hard and made sure I was happy that I picked her up.

Yungusa
10-02-13, 18:07
Ok I'm a 21 yr old who just moved to Maryland. From the experiences on here, I can see you guys are pros at getting [Deleted by Admin] LOL how does one just tell what women are street walkers? And where exactly do I go?

Veckmn
10-02-13, 18:31
I am sure DoeSurfer was speaking figuratively, if a SW went out with 20 guys a day she wouldn't last more than a week. How many times have you heard someone say something like "I've done that a million times" I think he was just busting JoeCools chops a little bit.Really makes me want a nice CBJ.

Mongerel
10-02-13, 18:52
Fellow Mongers,

Kandii has up and moved, she's no longer hanging out by the circle or Fulton. You can now find her ambling up and down Washington Blvd in Morrell Park, as that's her new home. She was a little frustrated today as she got hardly any action, and asked me to let you good folks know that she is there now and will be there for the forseeable future.

Mongerel

Member #4695
10-02-13, 20:09
Hooked up with her last night and considered it time / money well spent. She is quite a hottie with a beautiful set of 36B's. Was OTR so didn't press for full service but enjoyed unlimited tittie sucking / fucking and while on top had her perform a reach around handjob. Had her jack me off for 15+ mins with no complaints, decent conversation. Def. An 8. 5 on the civi scale and would bump her up to 9 if she had the skin tag near her mouth removed. Skin is smooth as velvet and didn't notice any track marks. Not sure of her drug of choice, but def. Had the locals lined up to fill her prescription when I dropped her off. Digits available.It sounds like you have encountered Sarah. Just had bypass surgery to her inner thighs. Her groin is where she choices to use her drug of choice. Because her muff hair covers the the tracks. Because her veins have collapsed every where else. Has 2 sugars daddies one pays for the place in dundalk. And the other pays for her truck. [ would it be a blue g. M. See. 2004 envoy that her mom or grandfather bought her. Thats all bullshit. She tricks to support both she and her boyfriends habit. B. T. W. Her boyfriend has a warrant for his arrest. So just heed hard eared knowledge and be careful. And what you got last nite is her standard hustle digits are most likely fake.

BoloBellgrande
10-02-13, 20:17
Fellow Mongers,

Kandii has up and moved, she's no longer hanging out by the circle or Fulton. You can now find her ambling up and down Washington Blvd in Morrell Park, as that's her new home. She was a little frustrated today as she got hardly any action, and asked me to let you good folks know that she is there now and will be there for the forseeable future.

MongerelI just looked up Morrell park on Google maps, what the hell is she doing back there! I only go that way if the train is passing and has Washington BLVD blocked.

JoeCool1983
10-02-13, 20:42
I just looked up Morrell park on Google maps, what the hell is she doing back there! I only go that way if the train is passing and has Washington BLVD blocked.Either she has warrants out on her and is trying to avoid the hot spots where the police would check, or she's trying to slowly remove herself from the game and is hoping the new scenery and neighborhood will help?

Old Chinese Guy
10-02-13, 20:44
Yup, that was her. She used to live near the "TIRE SHOP" and the fake 7 11.That is really too bad. She gave one of the better BJs around and was kinda cute. She never took care of that leg infection and it kept on getting worse and am not surprise she had a heart attack, probably viral infection from her leg. Haven't seen her in a ouple of years and always wondered whatever happened to her. RIP.

Kim Park
10-02-13, 20:47
I agree pix don't do Jackii justice. I've been working her on and off for 3 years now and I always like to look into those eyes, and feel that juicy ass wrapped around my cock.I second that bro. Also, she got one of the nicest voices ever. Wish I could have her as a secretary / receptionist so I could bang her when work gets slow.

Lombardo
10-02-13, 21:06
A few years back we had two great contributors Benchseat Rocks and Baltimonger. I have not seen any of their posts recently. Both have gone MIAs. It is interesting when someone with so many contributions just quits the board like that. My guess is one of three: got a GF or wife; health issues; or started going to church.

I knew one of the two when a SW idol from back when named Angela told me more than I need deed to know, and the other when he clashed with someone who revealed his identity. This could also be a reason why both disappeared from the scene, or started operating under new identities. In any case, both made this board exciting to read, and provided good intelligence.

I hope both are OK.

NiteTimer
10-02-13, 21:15
Fellow Mongers,

MongerelStill no number though, right?

Barraquda22
10-03-13, 01:08
A few years back we had two great contributors Benchseat Rocks and Baltimonger. I have not seen any of their posts recently. Both have gone MIAs. It is interesting when someone with so many contributions just quits the board like that. My guess is one of three: got a GF or wife; health issues; or started going to church.

I knew one of the two when a SW idol from back when named Angela told me more than I need deed to know, and the other when he clashed with someone who revealed his identity. This could also be a reason why both disappeared from the scene, or started operating under new identities. In any case, both made this board exciting to read, and provided good intelligence.

I hope both are OK.Yeah I remember them from when I first started into the hobby.

BQ22

CashOut
10-03-13, 03:26
Yes Yes Yes Amanda on Wilkens giving that blazing head and catching the every drop of the nut. She is another one with some grade A head who is very very nice.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/amanda-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.html

NiteTimer
10-03-13, 06:30
Yes Yes Yes Amanda on Wilkens giving that blazing head and catching the every drop of the nut. She is another one with some grade A head who is very very nice.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/amanda-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.htmlYep that's her.

LikkerFront
10-03-13, 09:48
I just looked up Morrell park on Google maps, what the hell is she doing back there! I only go that way if the train is passing and has Washington BLVD blocked.Thanks for the heads up Mongerel. I haven't had the pleasure of meating Kandii but I will be on the lookout for her in her new area of operations.

Bolo you should include this area in your mongering travels if you don't already. While not a heavily worked area by the girls, there are a few really nice ones who do work the area and I have made several nice scoops in the neighborhood. One thing I like about scooping in this area and the SA also, is that you are already that much closer to the 5-star notels where you can go handle your business with the ladies.

On a related matter, can anyone tell me when the local notels will start issuing frequent banger points or monger cards for discounts on future notel visits? LOL. Just brainstorming ways to keep the mongering expenses in check.

RookieMonger
10-03-13, 11:16

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/amanda-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.htmlDam C,

Awesome video. Amanda has some serious head game. I'm going to have to make a trip to BMore soon!

BigPappay
10-03-13, 13:49
Thanks for the heads up Mongerel. I haven't had the pleasure of meating Kandii but I will be on the lookout for her in her new area of operations.

Bolo you should include this area in your mongering travels if you don't already. While not a heavily worked area by the girls, there are a few really nice ones who do work the area and I have made several nice scoops in the neighborhood. One thing I like about scooping in this area and the SA also, is that you are already that much closer to the 5-star notels where you can go handle your business with the ladies.

On a related matter, can anyone tell me when the local notels will start issuing frequent banger points or monger cards for discounts on future notel visits? LOL. Just brainstorming ways to keep the mongering expenses in check.I know Tim's offers what's called a Groupon that'll save you a few bucks! Every little bit counts!

MasterOfNasty
10-03-13, 16:12
I was out last Saturday tending to some errands and wasn't really looking to get into anything at first but there is something that calls me when I am on or near Harford Road. I guess what really started my hunt was the fact that on my way back I saw a nice looking spinner walking down Putty Hill Road so I decided to turn down Harford, pull over, and see what was up with her. As she approached I offered her a ride and for some reason she just turned and started walking away. I headed on my way and decided to see if indeed she was a working girl or not. I made a couple of passes around the area all the while keeping an eye on her. She continued walking and a short while later as I was making another pass I saw the she had disappeared so I swung back around to see if maybe she had went into the bar that was open. On my subsequent return I see a vehicle fall in behind me and there she was she had hopped into a vehicle and headed with him down Taylor ave. I figured that she was indeed working and I would give it some time to see if I could make the scoop. To make a long story short I met up with her at the gas station and she informed me that she just wanted to walk and gave me the "maybe later" adieu.

With being unsuccessful with making the scoop on that one I decided to cruise on down and see if there was anything else out worth taking a second look at. I must admit for a Saturday there wasn't much activity out. I cruised down to my turn around point Hamilton Ave and headed back up for one last time before taking the beltway out of the area. I seen one around Hamilton very skinny and was headed toward Bayonne so I decided not to try her. On my way out of the area I spot a Blonde standing on a corner not far from the shell station she waives and I decided to investigate a little further. I swing back around and take a side street to see if this damsel in distress could use a little help. I ask her if she We make eye contact and I nod for her to get into my vehicle and off we go. We go through the introduction stage and she informs me that her name is Sandy and that she's out trying to make money to support her kid, sister, and sister's kids.

We hit a spot off of Old Harford Road and proceed to get down to it. I wanted to not do a car date and she didn't have a spot of her own to conduct business so we agreed upon a little open air encounter. We ended up down by a creek with my meat hanging in her mouth and her putting in some good work. In another setting I would have really enjoyed the head game but I was a little uncomfortable worrying about bug bites and possibly worse things happening. I wanted to speed things up so I opted for a little K9 action. Hit it from the back fire a couple rounds down range and vacated the area. I asked her how often that she is out and she told me that "unfortunately everyday" She's trying to make money to move into a better place for her and her family. Flashing back I may have spotted her earlier in the week but didn't stop as I was in a hurry. All in all a good time. I would love to experience her again to fully enjoy the head game. Sandy is about 5'6" or so long blonde hair and some pretty green eyes. MoN

BoloBellgrande
10-03-13, 16:53
I know Tim's offers what's called a Groupon that'll save you a few bucks! Every little bit counts!I tried that area years ago, I discovered the back way to Wilkins one night when the train had Washingron BLVD blocked. I was on Desoto almost at Wilkins and saw a sweet young blond SW on the right hand side. I passed her so I was about to back up and turn around when a cop came out of nowere and pulled up next to her. I kept rolling onto Wilkins and put that spot out of my mind. I have picked up SW between Desoto and West potapsico and they all told me that the cops stay back there. I would drive by and see them parked in a row on the right hand side of Royal Farms all the time . If I had a dollar for everytime I have seen a cop pull out of Royal Farms and make a left down Desota a would have monger money for months. I will take a look see, and see if things have changed

BoloBellgrande
10-03-13, 18:52
She just sent me a text saying her land lady is out, any of you guys that have her # and want to take a poke, hit her up. She text me at 6:40pm. I personally don't think she is worth the drive or the money, also if you are not a large guy, don't bother. You won't touch the sides. The term loose booty should have her picture beside it.

Jmswozniak
10-03-13, 19:34
The next time a date doesn't want to swallow you should show her the following video:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83567914/#RmYWg5wdDLtD56d2.01

TTYL.

Don

LikkerFront
10-03-13, 19:57
Just like mongering anywhere else, got to keep your eyes peeled and head on a swivel. The girls I see working this stroll usually won't give a wave so spotting the look is the key. It can be a bit of a problem at times getting turned around for a scoop, but the cautious monger will eventually be rewarded. Make the scoop and beeline to the notel where the fun awaits!

I tried that area years ago, I discovered the back way to Wilkins one night when the train had Washingron BLVD blocked. I was on Desoto almost at Wilkins and saw a sweet young blond SW on the right hand side. I passed her so I was about to back up and turn around when a cop came out of nowere and pulled up next to her. I kept rolling onto Wilkins and put that spot out of my mind. I have picked up SW between Desoto and West potapsico and they all told me that the cops stay back there. I would drive by and see them parked in a row on the right hand side of Royal Farms all the time . If I had a dollar for everytime I have seen a cop pull out of Royal Farms and make a left down Desota a would have monger money for months. I will take a look see, and see if things have changed

LikkerFront
10-03-13, 21:35
With the helpful pictures and reporting of my fellow mongers, I was finally able to scoop Kandi.

As I drove by I saw a long legged, raven haired beauty sitting at the bus stop seductively sucking a blue lollipop. Her face seemed familiar but I just kept driving, the little monger voice in my head finally convinced me to turn around and have another look. Glad I did, she approached my rig and asked me if I'm trying to date and I ask her if she needed a ride. Then she asks through the window if I'm a cop, I tell her if she wants a ride to get in and she does. She's a little nervous, I'm abit nervous too, always a little awkwardness the first time you meet somebody new. I discover she would be down for a trip to the notel.

Checked in and everyone cleaned up, I sample Kandi's oral skills for a good while and I can only say that she has stellar skills on the meat flute. So good in fact I would be quite content with a BJ alone, but springing for the notel requires that I get some pussy. Kandi hands me a suit for my buddy and I push into that tight bald pussy which quickly became very slippery. I found a nice comfortable pace for the both of us and stroked it until I asked for a flip to CG which she declined, says she don't ride it like that. So she flips for some k9 instead which gives me a great view of her cute little ass and I proceed to run it in and out, she began to moan a little and began pushing back on it while she reached back and fingered her clit. This kind of stuff always does it for me, I just love when the chick is into the fucking and not just laying there. The k9 nearly gets me there but I flipped her for some more mish and to catch a little break in the hopes of holding out a bit longer. Back into the mish and Kandi is really moaning loudly and I begin to hit it with all I got, balls deep into that tight pussy. I can only hold out so long and finally bust the nut in the cover and just leave the dick in there awhile and enjoy the feel of her vag still gripping on me.

Clean up, get dressed, and she asks if we can just stay and chill for a little bit before leaving. We had a nice chat and then I drove her back. On the way back she fell asleep (nodded off) , I would like to think I wore her out LOL! But I know that the medicines can make a girl drowsy. Gave her the digits to my monger phone, she says she is getting a new phone tomorrow and she will call me soon, we will see about that. A great first date and I'll be looking to hit that tight puss again real soon.

CashOut
10-04-13, 12:37
Miss Lori has a Grade A BBBJ so fellas give her a try if you see her.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1027/lori-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.html

Gintonicrocks
10-04-13, 15:48

I hope both are OK.Lombardo, I believe both have posted in the last few months. The last time I had conyact with Bench, it seemed like he was dipping into CL trolling. Saw a post from Baltomonger last month.

GTR

Member #4695
10-04-13, 15:54
Hey dude's,

I have not been doing any public posts anymore. [reasons being] mainly girls who cannot keep their mouths closed have caused a great deal of drama to occur. By trying to play one guy off against another in order to cause static and make more money. I. E. Pretending to be some guys girlfriend, and when they get caught with another date. Try to play fucked up games with the guys head who is stupid enough to believe that she loves him and this is just a way of making money. Because he happens to be broke at the time. Believe me I have been caught up in this shit more than once. So I just stay on the back channels with a trusted few hobbyists and share good solid intell. I had to change my screen name and lose a lot of street credibility with many active and trusted forum members. But I am back now and on the prowl. And will share legit info only with other trusted members via pms the people that are familiar with me know that I am legit. You may pm me for the forum names of the members who know and who I am. And cool with. Peace and happy hunting to all!

Member #4695
10-04-13, 16:16
Thanks for the vid. Personally, I want to thank you for convincing Krazz to take down that earlier vid of Jessica Where he was using mine and other mongers' pics. Don't know why people think it's ok to steal pics from this site and pass'them off as their own. But you, you got great taste. Which brings me to my next point.

Shit, I might have to go out right now to take care of this lascivious thought. Anyone who wants to complain about the length of this post, please feel free to PM me so I can add you to my ignore list.A trusted hobbyist gave me Kiara, s digits some time ago. Have yet to sample the much talked about wares, but she does text me often. So sooner I am going to have to tax that ass. Thanks for the intell bro!

HotVaBeachMan
10-04-13, 16:21
Baltimonger last post was 9/17 on this thread.

Benchseats was Mid July in a suggestion to Jackson about developing a mobile app.

HVBM.

Lombardo, I believe both have posted in the last few months. The last time I had conyact with Bench, it seemed like he was dipping into CL trolling. Saw a post from Baltomonger last month.

GTR

Member #4695
10-04-13, 21:43
Kiara has been blowings my phone up for dates. With work. I just can't accommodate all the pipe cleaning & ass taxing she should so rightfully have deserve but I will make time soon. & for any of you doubters out there here digits end with 2446. And I thank my trusted fellow hobbyists on the back channels for the intell.

Will Nilly
10-05-13, 03:02
Decided to roll thru CB on my way home from work, about 4am, picked up Maggie on fairhaven, very cute, clean and sweet.

Went to a spot up the road a bit, had some nice soft kissing and petting to start, before bending her over for FS. Very enjoyable, very sweet girl, would definitely repeat.

Tbroi2
10-05-13, 03:31
Found her right where why'all said she be. Bus stop on Washington Blvd by DeSoto. Went for my normal and standard tuition. Awesome BBBJ and finished with Mish. She is definitely a cutie. Again treat her good.

Baltoman
10-05-13, 20:04
I toured the strolls for a while on Thursday. It was going on 2 AM and I was about to call it quits around Conkling. I turned north on Pulaski Hwy and I saw this couple. She was a drop dead gorgeous brunette spinner with tats on her neck, about 19 years old. She was walking with her BF, a tall redheaded guy with a goatee. He stopped at the gas station next to the strip club as she walked up the street towards DD. She got to Burger King and some guy in the parking lot tries to flag her down. I was surprised she ignored him. She kept walking and got as far as the railroad bridge where she turned around and walked back to her BF. They proceeded up Pulaski together for a few blocks, reaching the Shell station when he crossed the street. I had an opportunity to scoop her so I stopped and asked if she needed a ride. In the most amazing, mellifluous sweet voice I ever heard she said," No. I'm OK. Thanks anyway". She smiled as she spoke, and my heart melted. Dang, all that drama and she wasn't joining me. They walked up to The Marylander where they met someone in the parking lot. I lost them there. I thought for sure I hit the jackpot. They separated at least twice, maybe three times. I wonder why he didn't walk with her the whole way if she wasn't looking to hook up?

So today I hit the strolls again. On Washington Blvd near the U-Haul I saw a cute blonde. 5'7".120 pounds, tats, sporting a pony tail, and wearing a short denim dress. Her butt kept trying to peek out while she walked up the road. I stopped and she came over. She wasn't as cute as I hoped, and I drove away. I went up through W / W a few times with no luck. I was heading back to B / CB when I saw her around the same spot. Tired of driving, I decided to meet her. She saw my car approaching and got in. Her name is Mary. She is more attractive by her profile than looking straight at her. I put my hand up her skirt and performed a digital exam on her vagina. It was mighty wet. Hmm. She said she is always very wet down there. Where have we heard that before? Hygiene was fair, so we proceeded to my spot. She went down on me and her skills were OK, but she complained I was taking too long and ask me to help because her jaw was tired, neck was sore. As I took care of my own business she started picking a zit on her face. That was sexy, NOT. I asked to see her hoochie and she complied after telling me there was tissue paper all over it (hence the wetness I bet). I was ready to spurt, so she went down on me again to CIM. I risked a BBBJ because she said she would show then swallow. Oops, too salty, LOL! Into the napkin it went. At least she had good aim and hit the napkin 100. I might repeat in a pinch. But I got the impression she is a complainer, not a performer.

Baltoman

MagicEye
10-05-13, 20:44
I toured the strolls for a while on Thursday. It was going on 2 AM and I was about to call it quits around Conkling. I turned north on Pulaski Hwy and I saw this couple. She was a drop dead gorgeous brunette spinner with tats on her neck, about 19 years old. She was walking with her BF, a tall redheaded guy with a goatee. He stopped at the gas station next to the strip club as she walked up the street towards DD. She got to Burger King and some guy in the parking lot tries to flag her down. I was surprised she ignored him. She kept walking and got as far as the railroad bridge where she turned around and walked back to her BF. They proceeded up Pulaski together for a few blocks, reaching the Shell station when he crossed the street. I had an opportunity to scoop her so I stopped and asked if she needed a ride. In the most amazing, mellifluous sweet voice I ever heard she said," No. I'm OK. Thanks anyway". She smiled as she spoke, and my heart melted. Dang, all that drama and she wasn't joining me. They walked up to The Marylander where they met someone in the parking lot. I lost them there. I thought for sure I hit the jackpot. They separated at least twice, maybe three times. I wonder why he didn't walk with her the whole way if she wasn't looking to hook up?

So today I hit the strolls again. On Washington Blvd near the U-Haul I saw a cute blonde. 5'7".120 pounds, tats, sporting a pony tail, and wearing a short denim dress. Her butt kept trying to peek out while she walked up the road. I stopped and she came over. She wasn't as cute as I hoped, and I drove away. I went up through W / W a few times with no luck. I was heading back to B / CB when I saw her around the same spot. Tired of driving, I decided to meet her. She saw my car approaching and got in. Her name is Mary. She is more attractive by her profile than looking straight at her. I put my hand up her skirt and performed a digital exam on her vagina. It was mighty wet. Hmm. She said she is always very wet down there. Where have we heard that before? Hygiene was fair, so we proceeded to my spot. She went down on me and her skills were OK, but she complained I was taking too long and ask me to help because her jaw was tired, neck was sore. As I took care of my own business she started picking a zit on her face. That was sexy, NOT. I asked to see her hoochie and she complied after telling me there was tissue paper all over it (hence the wetness I bet). I was ready to spurt, so she went down on me again to CIM. I risked a BBBJ because she said she would show then swallow. Oops, too salty, LOL! Into the napkin it went. At least she had good aim and hit the napkin 100. I might repeat in a pinch. But I got the impression she is a complainer, not a performer.

BaltomanShe is also a thief and a con artist; one of the smoothest operators I've ever met, and I've been around the Baltimore scene a LONG TIME. I do, however, find her fairly attractive, so I've been known to take a chance, even after having been ripped off once. Just don't believe even a single thing she says. Also, she is a runner for some local crack dealers and an informant for Baltimore's finest, so exercise caution. Honestly, this chick has as many moves as I've ever seen! If you crave danger and excitement you've found the right girl!

MagicEye
10-05-13, 20:47
Decided to roll thru CB on my way home from work, about 4am, picked up Maggie on fairhaven, very cute, clean and sweet.

Went to a spot up the road a bit, had some nice soft kissing and petting to start, before bending her over for FS. Very enjoyable, very sweet girl, would definitely repeat.This one sounds like a nice time. Do you have digits to share, or a description to help in spotting her?

Thanks!

Masonm
10-05-13, 20:55
morrell park has become pretty active. i'm not crazy about scooping there because le has a clear shot up and down washington blvd, and there aren't as many backstreets to check. but just as bad, watch out for all the jailbait in this neighborhood. the **** girls i see giving the look might just have picked up sw affectations from watching the older girls. they seem ready to hop in, but their bfs and probably their families are not far from view. before long uncle leo will intensify too. be safe.

Member #4695
10-05-13, 23:55
I think I got a report from baltoman that says he taxed that ass a few weeks ago. He described surgical scars on her inner thighs. That had not healed yet. But he says he got a world class blow job. Plus a doggie style fuck. All for. 60 a real bargain. Sugar daddies most be short on cash these days. LOL! Plus he enjoyed the boyfriend s name on the back of neck he says it was a real turn on fucking someone elses hoe. LOL!

Pussy Romper
10-06-13, 00:15
Have heard of her. Found her to be as promised. Nice young lady. Kept it simple today-Went to he place for CBJ. Will repeat for more in future. Keep safe.

Cls9637
10-06-13, 06:13
I just looked up Morrell park on Google maps, what the hell is she doing back there! I only go that way if the train is passing and has Washington BLVD blocked.The last time I saw her she said she was going to start hanging around there since she now lives over that way. Incidentally, Washington Blvd. IS Morrell Park.

Cls9637
10-06-13, 06:41
Thank you for the compliments in your post, but I'm not sure why in the same post you would have a bone to pick with me, Rizalboy, my friend. I have never said anything but nice things about Jackii. I have frequently said what a nice, friendly, accommodating and trustworthy girl she is, dating back to January, 2011 when I first posted her pictures here. I have also always tried to emphasize her smile and eyes in my pictures, as you can see below in just a few examples that I have posted recently. I will grant you, though, that I don't think I every described her eyes or smile in writing, especially not as well as you did, but a picture is worth a thousand words, right? She is a great girl.

I've had several people here respond to my posts saying negative things about her, but my response has always been that's not the Jackii I know. The first time I met her she asked for money up front so she could get her medication before we left the area. I got a good vibe from her, so I did something I never do the first time; I gave it to her. 15 minutes later, as she promised, she was back and we had a great time together.

If you see her I haven't heard from her for several weeks, which is not like her, so tell her to call me. I called her boyfriend's house, but was told he's locked up and his mother hasn't seen Jackii for a couple weeks.

HcLine
10-06-13, 09:05
Greeting fellow Mongers,

Does anyone have any recent intell on Melanie from Patapsco? Her stretch was in the vicinity of the gas station and SA center. Very petitite, lived for a short period of time near WB and Montgomery in HC. Most excellent BBBJ and good attitude. Many tattoos (dog paws on thigh). Thanks my friends.

Baltoman
10-06-13, 10:23
You thought wrong. Wasn't me. And that's Baltoman with a capital "B" please. Just kidding. I recall a report like that, but I can't take the credit for it.

Baltoman.

I think I got a report from baltoman that says he taxed that ass a few weeks ago. He described surgical scars on her inner thighs. That had not healed yet. But he says he got a world class blow job. Plus a doggie style fuck. All for. 60 a real bargain. Sugar daddies most be short on cash these days. LOL! Plus he enjoyed the boyfriend s name on the back of neck he says it was a real turn on fucking someone elses hoe. LOL!

CashOut
10-06-13, 10:42
Lets change the game some here fellas and start posting some videos because I want to see your work as well. I'm trying to lead by example with the videos LOL but I only see one person posting videos here and that's joecool1983 but he has his videos on pvt but I put my friend request in so that maybe he will let me see his work. Fellas I want to see them hot girls you guys talk about here get down on video like Kandii, kiara, Jackii, sarah, Maggie, Shannon, Nicole, Jessica, Sheena, Holly, Renee, especially that Phat azz girl name kat and all the other hot chicks you guys be talking about here. I know Mr. Nite timer got that raw dope footage that I would love to see but will see maybe LOL. I got this new video but I'm going to see if anybody else going to put in some work today first. Miss Lenzy caught the nut for me on video this morning. The girl in nice with it and she is very pleasant. She is another one with some grade A head fellas. http://www.ccptube.com/photo/133/

Member #4695
10-06-13, 10:54
You thought wrong. Wasn't me. And that's Baltoman with a capital "B" please. Just kidding. I recall a report like that, but I can't take the credit for it.

Baltoman.My apologizes Baltoman with a capital 'B' a simple misunderstanding. Peace

JoeCool1983
10-06-13, 10:59
The first time I met her she asked for money up front so she could get her medication before we left the area. I got a good vibe from her, so I did something I never do the first time; I gave it to her. 15 minutes later, as she promised, she was back and we had a great time together.Saw you mentioned you gave her money up front to get her meds. Was that a 1 time thing or do you do that regularly with her? Just curious cause I got a regular girl I see all the time and often get her well before we date.

HcLine
10-06-13, 11:25
Lets change the game some here fellas and start posting some videos because I want to see your work as well. I'm trying to lead by example with the videos LOL but I only see one person posting videos here and that's joecool1983 but he has his videos on pvt but I put my friend request in so that maybe he will let me see his work. Fellas I want to see them hot girls you guys talk about here get down on video like Kandii, kiara, Jackii, sarah, Maggie, Shannon, Nicole, Jessica, Sheena, Holly, Renee, especially that Phat azz girl name kat and all the other hot chicks you guys be talking about here. I know Mr. Nite timer got that raw dope footage that I would love to see but will see maybe LOL. I got this new video but I'm going to see if anybody else going to put in some work today first. Miss Lenzy caught the nut for me on video this morning. The girl in nice with it and she is very pleasant. She is another one with some grade A head fellas.

http://www.ccptube.com/photo/133/Got to love the POV thanks for sharing. Will be carrying the cam when I go for errands.

Member #4966
10-06-13, 13:19
Girl left it. Obviously no "home" contact. Send PM if you know her. Cheap phone, I overpaid anyways, and its long drive, so not going to go looking for her. Not describing her, cause if you know her, you'd know she lost her cellphone last night.

Maybe one of the knuckleads who's contact is listed on the phone by their full name followed by word date know her.

Will dispose if nobody sends PM. Obviously not answering calls and not blindly calling numbers on phone. Its a cheap phone but I suppose a girl takes awhile to build up a date and supplier list. And not giving it to a monger, only her.

Masonm
10-06-13, 14:38
Lets change the game some here fellas and start posting some videos because I want to see your work as well. I'm trying to lead by example with the videos LOL but I only see one person posting videos here and that's joecool1983 but he has his videos on pvt but I put my friend request in so that maybe he will let me see his work. Fellas I want to see them hot girls you guys talk about here get down on video like Kandii, kiara, Jackii, sarah, Maggie, Shannon, Nicole, Jessica, Sheena, Holly, Renee, especially that Phat azz girl name kat and all the other hot chicks you guys be talking about here. I know Mr. Nite timer got that raw dope footage that I would love to see but will see maybe LOL. I got this new video but I'm going to see if anybody else going to put in some work today first. Miss Lenzy caught the nut for me on video this morning. The girl in nice with it and she is very pleasant. She is another one with some grade A head fellas.

http://www.ccptube.com/photo/133/Glad that you enjoy posting videos, which are clearly appreciated here. People should post what they want and how they want, without feeling that simply providing intel is substandard. I'm not convinced that your call for a game change should be heeded. Information with or without images still carries the day.

Cls9637
10-06-13, 16:38
Saw you mentioned you gave her money up front to get her meds. Was that a 1 time thing or do you do that regularly with her? Just curious cause I got a regular girl I see all the time and often get her well before we date.I've done it a couple times, but usually when I'm asked I say no.

Lombardo
10-06-13, 16:43
Blond Marissa looked stunning in her black dress on the Southeast stroll by WW, so I decided to sample her skills.

Track marks were visible all over her body, and I am glad she had a condom, because it was the wise choice. She has a number of large tattoos.

Her cop check would get her some indecent exposure charges in 10 seconds. She simply flung her titty out of the dress and said: show me you are not a cop. I must say her attitude is great, never complained, and performed well. BJ skills are 9/10. Face 9/10. Body 7/10 due to her habit. Attitude 9/10. This girl is a champ.

For those who do not know her, she is WSW, thin, blond, about 30 yo. 5-6. She prefers to use her phone, than to walk. I took a very long time to finish, so I gave her 2 Jacksons. Digits are available to trusted friends.

Happy Hoppy.

ArmyStrong
10-06-13, 18:56
Anyone seen the infamous Brandi / Summer in the Highlandtown area lately?

Cls9637
10-06-13, 19:33
Shortly after I wrote my post about Jackii this morning I decided to take a cruise to see if I saw her. Well, I did see her on Ramsey St by the circle. We decided to spend some time together, although she wasn't really feeling well. She was still a trooper and did a great job, including COF. I can say no more than what I and many others have said about Jackii. If you see her definitely stop for her. She's a great girl.

Myfriend
10-06-13, 21:57
Anyone seen the infamous Brandi / Summer in the Highlandtown area lately?I have seen he a couple of times over the past month or so. Have not picked her up since July or so. She has been wearing a backpack as she travels.looks pretty healthy.

Baltoman
10-06-13, 22:44
Caught up with Brandy / Brandy / Brandii (not sure of spelling). Blonde spinner bod. 5'6, 105 pounds, age 30 or so she looked. She's lost a lot of weight. I'm pretty sure I've seen her before, but passed her by. I never found her attractive. But she was looking good tonight. Digital exam indicated very good hygiene. But all the track marks on her arms and legs reminded me to cover up. She was geeking a little, and was tired from a 5 day binge. But she still performed OK. As I was hitting her mish, I asked her to talk dirty and she complied as best she could in her condition. As I pumped her I noticed she did not have much of a cushion. She's almost anorexic I guess. Nice attitude and personality. Might repeat in a pinch.

If any of you scoop her, make sure you cover up. She revealed something to me about her health. I don't want to post it so as to comply with forum rules. It's OK to PM me about it.

She said that there were a lot of busts on Harford recently, reducing the number of girls. Even so, I saw three out last night. Two were at the bus station across from the church above Northern Pkwy.

Baltoman

Shithead06
10-07-13, 03:02
Shortly after I wrote my post about Jackii this morning I decided to take a cruise to see if I saw her. Well, I did see her on Ramsey St by the circle. We decided to spend some time together, although she wasn't really feeling well. She was still a trooper and did a great job, including COF. I can say no more than what I and many others have said about Jackii. If you see her definitely stop for her. She's a great girl.I got out 2 days ago and didn't see much out in any of my places. I came through W / W and did see Jackii at the circle, I had been wanting to take her for a ride, but she never answered any of my calls or texts. After seeing her close up at the circle, I've changed my mind. She's fell too far, too fast and is now off my lists of ladies to see. I wished we would have had the chance to get together before life on the streets took it's toll.

Shitty

LikkerFront
10-07-13, 03:07
Once again I had the good fortune of scooping the tall Angel, this time I found her near Ramsey. Checked into my favorite 5-star notel and got cleaned up, and began by getting tongue tied with her lovely nipples which was very pleasant but Angel wanted to get to work on the cock. She spent a few moments on a HJ and then asked for a cover, which she then installed with hpooer mouth. Nice touch Angel! This turned into a CBJ which I really enjoyed, but after a few minutes she lay back and said she was ready. I lubed up a couple fingers and touched her bald vag to prep that little thing for action, when it seemed slick enough I climbed into mish and began pushing in. This is truly the tightest box of any SW I've ever been with, and she began to wince a little so I just slowly short stroked it until she became wet and more comfortable with it. Angel is no GFE but she is beginning to warm up to me a little more and she spent plenty of time touching me all over with her hands. After a good bit of pumping Angel had to pee so I took the opportunity to add some lube to the cover and when she came back we went right back to mish with some faster strokes. Got her long legs up on my shoulders and started the deep drilling which she took pretty well and soon blasted into the cover, and then I thanked her for sharing that tight little treat with me again. Drove her back and she headed straight to the corner medicine man to get her stuff.

Angel is alway clean and fresh smelling, but her habits have caused her to be marked by alot of stick marks that aren't so attractive. Her lifestyle choices are wearing her down, but she is always polite and very pleasant to be with.

Cls9637
10-07-13, 05:34
Met up yesterday with Amanda, SW Idol Crystal's little sister. When I saw her last I asked if she was pregnant and she denied it. Now there is no way she can deny it. What a cute spinner, and the pregnancy makes her look even cuter. It's also made her boobs bigger, although they were already perfect. All around, she's way cute, and is very good at her job. She's open to anything, although she's a little apprehensive about anal right now, but it's not off the menu entirely. She has a beautiful little butt that I will get into next time I see her. There's always lots of tongue action and plenty of attention to the boys. There's no rushing with her, she takes her time and makes sure everything is done just as I like it. Amanda is also okay with swallowing or COF, whichever I want at the time. She has told me I can give her number to VERY TRUSTED WELL KNOWN SENIORS but has even given me some restrictions on them. If you don't fit that criteria, don't bother me. If you do fit it, PM me and I will have to run it by her first.

Cls9637
10-07-13, 05:42
Here are a few more of this cute little spinner. Can't wait until I see her again.

Cls9637
10-07-13, 05:48
Amanda works strictly off her phone and never walks the street. She is a load of fun to be with. As you can see, she is okay with COF.

Jimmy0222
10-07-13, 07:54
Cruising the loop yesterday and saw a Nice looking little blonde spinner on S Carey. First I didn't think she was working, kept stopping and talking to people sitting on there steps, gave the look but was pressed for time by then, Cute little blonde, Pink shirt and shorts, looked like she had some Tattoos on each thigh.

BigPappay
10-07-13, 12:05
Just scooped up Betty on Fairhaven. She's a clean, sweet smelling shoulder length brunette with a nice set of 38 double D's. Just had a baby two weeks ago so tittie sucking was off limits. Still felt nice to the touch. Shortly following pickup advised me that "she doesn't do this often" and who's to question her. Went to the HD on Ordnance and let her clean my pipe for standard tuition. She had me popping in know time and then sent a big loogie out the door. Claims her drug of choice to be percuset. Will repeat if she has more time to spend. Would love to followup with a nice tittie fuck.

Lombardo
10-07-13, 13:37
Cruising the loop yesterday and saw a Nice looking little blonde spinner on S Carey. First I didn't think she was working, kept stopping and talking to people sitting on there steps, gave the look but was pressed for time by then, Cute little blonde, Pink shirt and shorts, looked like she had some Tattoos on each thigh.See my report about Marissa. She would give you the look, but will not act like a SW. Highly recommended.

RookieMonger
10-07-13, 13:56
Met up yesterday with Amanda, SW Idol Crystal's little sister. When I saw her last I asked if she was pregnant and she denied it. Now there is no way she can deny it. What a cute spinner, and the pregnancy makes her look even cuter. It's also made her boobs bigger, although they were already perfect. All around, she's way cute, and is very good at her job. She's open to anything, although she's a little apprehensive about anal right now, but it's not off the menu entirely. She has a beautiful little butt that I will get into next time I see her. There's always lots of tongue action and plenty of attention to the boys. There's no rushing with her, she takes her time and makes sure everything is done just as I like it. Amanda is also okay with swallowing or COF, whichever I want at the time. She has told me I can give her number to VERY TRUSTED WELL KNOWN SENIORS but has even given me some restrictions on them. If you don't fit that criteria, don't bother me. If you do fit it, PM me and I will have to run it by her first.3 WORDS!

DAM, DAM, DAM!

LMAO, WOW, what a find C! She makes me want to board a redeye and see her 1st thing in the am! I hope she's still available in late November when I'm up your way again.

Jimmy0222
10-07-13, 14:27
See my report about Marissa. She would give you the look, but will not act like a SW. Highly recommended.No wasn't her, I did see her yesterday at the loop.

RKirk
10-07-13, 15:15
Met up yesterday with Amanda, SW Idol Crystal's little sister. When I saw her last I asked if she was pregnant and she denied it. Now there is no way she can deny it. What a cute spinner, and the pregnancy makes her look even cuter. It's also made her boobs bigger, although they were already perfect. All around, she's way cute, and is very good at her job. She's open to anything, although she's a little apprehensive about anal right now, but it's not off the menu entirely. She has a beautiful little butt that I will get into next time I see her. There's always lots of tongue action and plenty of attention to the boys. There's no rushing with her, she takes her time and makes sure everything is done just as I like it. Amanda is also okay with swallowing or COF, whichever I want at the time. She has told me I can give her number to VERY TRUSTED WELL KNOWN SENIORS but has even given me some restrictions on them. If you don't fit that criteria, don't bother me. If you do fit it, PM me and I will have to run it by her first.I hope when she's 'got milk' that I have met her by then. I would love to try it straight from the source. Is she in the Harford Road Area?

Bad Bad Boy
10-07-13, 18:03
My trip to Charm City turned out to be interesting. It began having breakfast at JIMMYs where the super cute RACHEL met me at the door and escorted me to my table where she had my coffee waiting. Nick, owner stopped by to say hello and my D cup Darlings, AMBER, Lil, were there too, minus BIRDIE, day off. KIM waved hello from behind the counter while I concentrated on RACHEL in her pink t shirt and skin tight jeans.

Afterwards it started raining as I headed back to Wilkens, nothing around the circle so I drove over to BELLA's off McHenry hoping to hook up. I waited for 20 minutes but to no avail. I cruised over to Catherine, Millington, no playmates were out and then over to SA and saw 2 fuglys and then headed back to Wilkens. A cop car was 2 cars ahead of me when we both spotted a cute SW wearing a lime green rain coat. He stared her down and checked back to see what I was going to do. Playing it safe, I drove past the girl who was waiving frantically at me to get me to stop, but I kept on going and drove home empty handed. No need to press my luck. BBB

NiteTimer
10-07-13, 20:24

http://www.ccptube.com/photo/133/I like your stuff. I plan to put a couple up as soon as I figure how to load.

Member #4695
10-07-13, 20:28
My trip to Charm City turned out to be interesting. It began having breakfast at JIMMYs where the super cute RACHEL met me at the door and escorted me to my table where she had my coffee waiting. Nick, owner stopped by to say hello and my D cup Darlings, AMBER, little, were there too, minus BIRDIE, day off. KIM waved hello from behind the counter while I concentrated on RACHEL in her pink t shirt and skin tight jeans.

Afterwards it started raining as I headed back to Wilkens, nothing around the circle so I drove over to BELLA's off McHenry hoping to hook up. I waited for 20 minutes but to no avail. I cruised over to Catherine, Millington, no playmates were out and then over to SA and saw 2 fuglys and then headed back to Wilkens. A cop car was 2 cars ahead of me when we both spotted a cute SW wearing a lime green rain coat. He stared her down and checked back to see what I was going to do. Playing it safe, I drove past the girl who was waiving frantically at me to get me to stop, but I kept on going and drove home empty handed. No need to press my luck. BBBJust provide the forum with useable intell. I am sure I speak for many others. I also go to jimmys. The girls there are not available for this forum. So please give it a break. And provide solid info and in return, you may not go home with more than just a solid dick. Just my opinion dude. Cheers and happy hunting.

ThroatPlunger
10-07-13, 21:14
I hooked up with a chick a few months ago who has been buzzing me. She wants some business. She only works with her friend. She is clean, but a little more expensive than your typical SW. No drug use. Seniors can have the number.

Member #4695
10-07-13, 21:28
I hooked up with a chick a few months ago who has been buzzing me. She wants some business. She only works with her friend. She is clean, but a little more expensive than your typical SW. No drug use. Seniors can have the number.Kim Park and horney toe can vouch for me, whats the digits? Is their names Sarah & Sue or Susan and Amber? Or Kiara because if that the case I know them all, also Sarah maybe going by the name of Holly. Peace and good cheer to all!

DarkRaijin
10-07-13, 21:54
Amanda works strictly off her phone and never walks the street. She is a load of fun to be with. As you can see, she is okay with COF.All I can say good sir is a man's worth is judged by wealth and kinnda working girl he nails. You seem to have set the bar high for 2013 Fall. Absolutely amazing.

Only complaint is should have rode that and blow a load inside of her. Hell since the little oven is full with toaster; x2 the fun. Not one to ride SW but this one reminds me of Amanda frm Milw. LOVE petite skinny lookin working girl like these.

Hunt harder.WM Jin.

NiteTimer
10-07-13, 22:22
Late Friday. Early Saturday, missed op w / Jackii, caught a little number name "Bella" (?).

Nice body, good head, tight kitty. Doesn't take direction well though, complains about play space, don't like this that and the other position.

Takes a lot of time getting ready in bathroom, rushes and money hungry. Questionable return. Potential if loses attitude and ungratefulness.

Got to number if you want to take a stab.

Sat. Afternoon. Monica, short thick-boned. Does everything correct. A pleaser. Number available.

Sat. Nite. Big Mistake. Nicole again, with good session, but took some finances out of pocket while I was in bathroom. My fault, leaving pants for even one minute. Fortunately, the other girl w / us told me she saw her do it. She denied, cried and put on an Oscar worthy performance of being wrongly accused.

Looks like she's back to old habits from last year; pick pocketing. She survived angry customers last year, but seems not have learned. Don't know about seeing her again; I don't like thieving behavior from ladies. My bad.

Sat, Nite late. Jackii. Perfect date. Good head, tight kitty still. Getting old shape back. Definite repeat.

Sunday morning. RENEE the warrior princess, beat my nuts to a glorious discharge. That ass is wonder of the world. Should teach a class to younger ladies about professionalism.

Sunday Nite. Nikki was on the clock because of the pimp bf, but manage to orally massage me so I could present woodrow to her pink pussy.

Could only manage a few missionary variations because of time limit. Miss the old Nikki of the thick ass, but still pumpable.

Got stood up by Monica for some reason later, so got ready for Monday work schedule w / no pay.

Pix coming soon, maybe some video feed. Cash, I got mad archive footage from this year alone, but need to figure what's presentable for public viewing, and got to figure out that site.

Meanwhile, gents; happy hunting.

Joe Black
10-07-13, 22:36
What a nice little prego thing.

Her tits will be full of warm milk in a couple of months.

You guys are lucky to have such sexy thing around.

Enjoy it.

Joe Black.

Met up yesterday with Amanda, SW Idol Crystal's little sister. When I saw her last I asked if she was pregnant and she denied it. Now there is no way she can deny it. What a cute spinner, and the pregnancy makes her look even cuter. It's also made her boobs bigger, although they were already perfect. All around, she's way cute, and is very good at her job. She's open to anything, although she's a little apprehensive about anal right now, but it's not off the menu entirely. She has a beautiful little butt that I will get into next time I see her. There's always lots of tongue action and plenty of attention to the boys. There's no rushing with her, she takes her time and makes sure everything is done just as I like it. Amanda is also okay with swallowing or COF, whichever I want at the time. She has told me I can give her number to VERY TRUSTED WELL KNOWN SENIORS but has even given me some restrictions on them. If you don't fit that criteria, don't bother me. If you do fit it, PM me and I will have to run it by her first.

ThroatPlunger
10-08-13, 00:07
Kim Park and horney toe can vouch for me, whats the digits? Is their names Sarah & Sue or Susan and Amber? Or Kiara because if that the case I know them all, also Sarah maybe going by the name of Holly. Peace and good cheer to all!Michele. I just replied to a dozen requests. If you want the digits, message me.

Masonm
10-08-13, 02:03
Just provide the forum with useable intell. I am sure I speak for many others. I also go to jimmys. The girls there are not available for this forum. So please give it a break. And provide solid info and in return, you may not go home with more than just a solid dick. Just my opinion dude. Cheers and happy hunting.You do speak for many others. The girls being gushed over there are not available for this forum. And someone probably would get scalding hot coffee spilled on their lap if they ever saw their names mentioned here. LOL. Let's move on, please.

Kim Park
10-08-13, 10:41
Got out of work late and the cold weather didn't help. Did not see any of the familiar faces in the usual spots and was about to call the night when I saw this 30 yo brunnette acup w tramp stamp standing there.

Got her in and she started w a very amateurish oral. No teeth, but the gal was rough and did it in a way that tired her quickly (not that she was working that hard in the 1st place) and her manual work wasn't going to get it done either. Put my hand into that pants and she warned me she got period that day. DAM! Working while bleedin. REALLY! U need to get high so bad? Felt the "pad" which got little kim cold.

Then the gal said time's up and bolted.

Sometimes, you get sex, sometimes you get fcked. I certainly did not get sex this time.

Old Mason41
10-08-13, 10:44
Did a date with a young lady I have not seen for awhile. She knows about the site so asked I don't put her name on here.

We get to my spot and she goes to work putting lipstick on my dipstick. She gets it straight enough to check her oil.

She then tells me she horny so go to work with her laying on her back on the front seat. Man I love these extended cab trucks just open front and back doors and stand outside and pack that furry kitten. Went home and slept well.

OM41

Old Mason41
10-08-13, 13:54
Took a trip down to Conkling to window shop. Saw one WSW by the gas station that was having standing up.

Saw a couple of ladies showing their midriff but nothing outstanding.

Saw Angie aka Lexie and she called me and asked if I wanted a date. I told her that I had done a date already.

She has been trying to upsell lately and only wants to do BJs so I went back home.

There was a BSW on Conkling that I have dated before about 5foot 6inches wears sunglasses and usually jeans.

Nice looking and good skills. Only saw one LE the time I was there but you never know.

OM41

Curtisbay
10-08-13, 18:25
Got out of work late and the cold weather didn't help. Did not see any of the familiar faces in the usual spots and was about to call the night when I saw this 30 yo brunnette acup w tramp stamp standing there.

Got her in and she started w a very amateurish oral. No teeth, but the gal was rough and did it in a way that tired her quickly (not that she was working that hard in the 1st place) and her manual work wasn't going to get it done either. Put my hand into that pants and she warned me she got period that day. DAM! Working while bleedin. REALLY! U need to get high so bad? Felt the "pad" which got little kim cold.

Sometimes, you get sex, sometimes you get fcked. I certainly did not get sex this time.Is this the Danielle that used to work Hanover in Brooklyn?

Kim Park
10-08-13, 20:22
Is this the Danielle that used to work Hanover in Brooklyn?The one from curtis bay got nice set of C and was in her mid 20s. This one is more like an A. I think the pic below is the one that fcked me.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1839520&viewfull=1#post1839520

MagicEye
10-08-13, 20:34
The one from curtis bay got nice set of C and was in her mid 20s. This one is more like an A. I think the pic below is the one that fcked me.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1839520&viewfull=1#post1839520Your link is indeed a photo of Danielle that worked Hanover Street.

JoeCool1983
10-08-13, 21:34
Had a date with Nicole this morning. Picked her up and went to Darnell's around 11:45-12. For some reason, whenever I'm laying on a bed, I find it harder to perform / get it up, than when I'm sitting straight up. So, I sat on a chair that was next to the bed. Nicole got on her knees and started giving her amazing BBBJ. Got me nice and ready and hard in no time, then she got up and hopped on for some BBFS reverse cowgirl style. Popped inside of her in no time. Quite amazing. Another great date.

JoeCool1983
10-08-13, 22:48

Sometimes, you get sex, sometimes you get fcked. I certainly did not get sex this time.Wait, she bolted before she finished the job? Before she got you off? I hope you didn't give her the money up front.

NiteTimer
10-08-13, 23:59
Had a date with Nicole this morning. Picked her up and went to Darnell's around 11:45-12. For some reason, whenever I'm laying on a bed, I find it harder to perform / get it up, than when I'm sitting straight up. So, I sat on a chair that was next to the bed. Nicole got on her knees and started giving her amazing BBBJ. Got me nice and ready and hard in no time, then she got up and hopped on for some BBFS reverse cowgirl style. Popped inside of her in no time. Quite amazing. Another great date.Did she swipe your money? No. You just gave it all to her; right?

Hovito
10-09-13, 00:03
Late Friday. Early Saturday, missed op w / Jackii, caught a little number name "Bella" (?).

Nice body, good head, tight kitty. Doesn't take direction well though, complains about play space, don't like this that and the other position.

Takes a lot of time getting ready in bathroom, rushes and money hungry. Questionable return. Potential if loses attitude and ungratefulness.

Got to number if you want to take a stab.

Sat. Afternoon. Monica, short thick-boned. Does everything correct. A pleaser. Number available.

Sat. Nite. Big Mistake. Nicole again, with good session, but took some finances out of pocket while I was in bathroom. My fault, leaving pants for even one minute. Fortunately, the other girl w / us told me she saw her do it. She denied, cried and put on an Oscar worthy performance of being wrongly accused.

Looks like she's back to old habits from last year; pick pocketing. She survived angry customers last year, but seems not have learned. Don't know about seeing her again; I don't like thieving behavior from ladies. My bad.

Sat, Nite late. Jackii. Perfect date. Good head, tight kitty still. Getting old shape back. Definite repeat.

Sunday morning. RENEE the warrior princess, beat my nuts to a glorious discharge. That ass is wonder of the world. Should teach a class to younger ladies about professionalism.

Sunday Nite. Nikki was on the clock because of the pimp bf, but manage to orally massage me so I could present woodrow to her pink pussy.

Could only manage a few missionary variations because of time limit. Miss the old Nikki of the thick ass, but still pumpable.

Got stood up by Monica for some reason later, so got ready for Monday work schedule w / no pay.

Pix coming soon, maybe some video feed. Cash, I got mad archive footage from this year alone, but need to figure what's presentable for public viewing, and got to figure out that site.

Meanwhile, gents; happy hunting.Met Nikki near the circle on early Sunday night. Hit the motel. She showered and we got down to a very hot session, especially for the first time together. I could tell that she has had some weight loss, but still was a very cool girl to hang with. She reminded me of one of my previous regulars from about 5 years ago, Najah who moved to Ohio then to WV then we lost contact as she moved on.

Hovito
10-09-13, 00:09
Did she swipe your money? No. You just gave it all to her; right?So many Nicoles out there, we need to describe better which one we are talking about. But always keep your $$$ safe.

JoeCool1983
10-09-13, 00:59
So many Nicoles out there, we need to describe better which one we are talking about. But always keep your $$$ safe.LOL, how many Nicoles we talking about? I stick to just 1. She's currently a redhead

Blackdawn
10-09-13, 07:43
The one from curtis bay got nice set of C and was in her mid 20s. This one is more like an A. I think the pic below is the one that fcked me.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1839520&viewfull=1#post1839520Danielle is good at not finishing what she started, especially when her nut job boyfriend is close by. I use to have some real good times with danielle and her old friend missy down on ballman. Now those days are over and her addiction is much worse.

Blackdawn
10-09-13, 07:44
Anyone know how or where to locate a old great provider?

Shithead06
10-09-13, 08:28
Took a trip to the loops yesterday. Wasn't a lot out in B / CB so I decided to give Shar a call. I got a message at the number she gave me, in a man's voice. If you are calling for me leave a message, if you are calling for the who-e, she is no longer avaliable at this number. Guess not all is well on the home front. Shar was such a good time, I kinda wish she had her own number.

SirDrDunk
10-09-13, 14:08
Michele. I just replied to a dozen requests. If you want the digits, message me.Just curious is this the girl?

Rizalboy
10-09-13, 17:12
Cls9637, I don't know what's going on with my inability to quote your posts, but at any rate, I'm glad you caught her. I was just being ridiculous, by the way. I wish I acted with a sense of urgency the last several times I saw her out to make the scoop. I just wanted to blame someone that's not me for my inaction. Your reviews / pics are always spot on, descriptive and helpful. So, thank you once again.

ThroatPlunger
10-09-13, 17:55
Just curious is this the girl?Could be. It has been a couple months. She works with her cousin. Her cousin is cute. Michele doesn't really do it for me.

RookieMonger
10-09-13, 19:27
Danielle is good at not finishing what she started, especially when her nut job boyfriend is close by. I use to have some real good times with danielle and her old friend missy down on ballman. Now those days are over and her addiction is much worse.That's too bad because Danielle was a gem when I scooped her in early August. As usual, these candies makes the gals spiral downward quick.

Mairj23
10-09-13, 21:01
Was doing a little recon Monday night and I saw Jacki at Monroe and Wilkins. Gave me eye but wasn't in mood for her. Saw a blond at Wash and Bayard but didn't stop for her either.

Mairj23
10-09-13, 21:10
Did see one girl at Monroe and Wilkens in front of Chinese carryout. She looked pretty good and was with another not as attractive girl. They were talking with some guy. She had on jeans with metal studs or stones on them.

Flyers17
10-09-13, 21:17
Just curious is this the girl?She's been on CL a ton. Her partner is a thin tatted up brunette, cutish. She's asking for 120 each and won't bulge from it. Covered everything so haven't seen her, especially for that price.

ThroatPlunger
10-09-13, 21:55
She's been on CL a ton. Her partner is a thin tatted up brunette, cutish. She's asking for 120 each and won't bulge from it. Covered everything so haven't seen her, especially for that price.I know you think I'm messing up the market or am just gullible, but I don't feel $120 is too much to fuck me. I'm deaf. I carry flash cards with me sometimes of just type it out on my phone (no, I don't take calls.) so that we can communicate. It is a good reason why I don't get SWs. AMPs are fine because they don't speak Engrish well anyway. I can still speak a little. I'm just starting to sound funny. I only recently lost my hearing about a year ago, so I still struggle with sign. It isn't easy to get a girl. Try to hit on a chick in a club speaking like a deaf guy. I don't need some chick who is too high or too stupid. Her cousin is pretty hot. All things considered, I'm happy to get what I pay for.

SpermGun42
10-09-13, 22:01
I had a date with Angie in Dundalk. She is 24 and is pretty attractive, even on the civi scale. I was impressed. She was awesome. Very smart. I was about to head home when I saw her in a pretty well hidden spot, I probably passed her a number of times. I scooped her up and then we went to my spot. Good BJCIM. Great suction and did not complain when it took me a while to squirt. I hope that I meet up with her again. Set me back a Hamilton + tip, well worth it.

SG

Member #4695
10-09-13, 22:39
I know you think I'm messing up the market or am just gullible, but I don't feel $120 is too much to fuck me. I'm deaf. I carry flash cards with me sometimes of just type it out on my phone (no, I don't take calls.) so that we can communicate. It is a good reason why I don't get SWs. AMPs are fine because they don't speak Engrish well anyway. I can still speak a little. I'm just starting to sound funny. I only recently lost my hearing about a year ago, so I still struggle with sign. It isn't easy to get a girl. Try to hit on a chick in a club speaking like a deaf guy. I don't need some chick who is too high or too stupid. Her cousin is pretty hot. All things considered, I'm happy to get what I pay for.Theres is no way I am pay$120 for street talent. I can get a three way all nite for that price. This is east baltimore not a high end place with smoking hot girls, that will cater to your every whim. Without nodding out every five minutes. Been there done that. Will not happen again. Also not much communication is needed when you are dealing with girls for cash. They get the message loud and clear. Beleive me. Deaf or not. Sorry just being real dude. Next time just save your cash.

Barraquda22
10-09-13, 22:44
Just curious is this the girl?I saw her a while back. Only offered CBJ which I hate. She did ok with it but I can't pop in a rubber in my car (never works). She wanted way too much from the beginning, talked down to 30 and went with it. I can say I had a goth chick *crosses it off the list*

BQ22

SirDrDunk
10-09-13, 23:17
I saw her a while back. Only offered CBJ which I hate. She did ok with it but I can't pop in a rubber in my car (never works). She wanted way too much from the beginning, talked down to 30 and went with it. I can say I had a goth chick *crosses it off the list*

BQ22BQ I came across her and posted a report in the non pro thread she winter me 300 beans the first time we hook and 150 after that I talked her down after that now she hits and asks am I available and yes she offered me the two girl deal 100 beans each I'm not jumping on it because I think it's a waste of time something tells me that she would be a disappointment

Member #4695
10-09-13, 23:23
I had a date with Angie in Dundalk. She is 24 and is pretty attractive, even on the civi scale. I was impressed. She was awesome. Very smart. I was about to head home when I saw her in a pretty well hidden spot, I probably passed her a number of times. I scooped her up and then we went to my spot. Good BJCIM. Great suction and did not complain when it took me a while to squirt. I hope that I meet up with her again. Set me back a Hamilton + tip, well worth it.

SGDude it cost a hamilton this time. But the next time. It will be the real hustle, I know this girl there will be a need for upfront meds & tools next time, and that will cost at least a ben franklin also she lives in the 3 garden village apartments with her boyfriend, she bleeds her dates slow and dry. So you have been giving fair warning. SpermGUN42.

Member #4695
10-09-13, 23:37
BQ I came across her and posted a report in the non pro thread she winter me 300 beans the first time we hook and 150 after that I talked her down after that now she hits and asks am I available and yes she offered me the two girl deal 100 beans each I'm not jumping on it because I think it's a waste of time something tells me that she would be a disappointmentSound like a set up to me, just my humble opinion but it sounds like. 100 Sarah is up to her old tricks again! And dude I know this girl you were being set up, ask others on the forum about this tactic, no girl on this forum is worth. 300 no fucking way.

JoeCool1983
10-10-13, 00:55
I know you think I'm messing up the market or am just gullible, but I don't feel $120 is too much to fuck me. I'm deaf. I carry flash cards with me sometimes of just type it out on my phone (no, I don't take calls.) so that we can communicate. It is a good reason why I don't get SWs. AMPs are fine because they don't speak Engrish well anyway. I can still speak a little. I'm just starting to sound funny. I only recently lost my hearing about a year ago, so I still struggle with sign. It isn't easy to get a girl. Try to hit on a chick in a club speaking like a deaf guy. I don't need some chick who is too high or too stupid. Her cousin is pretty hot. All things considered, I'm happy to get what I pay for.You know what, I don't think $120 is too much either. I have a regular girl I see that I usually pay $100 a date. Sometimes I'll be short, I'll have like $50, and I just give her extra next date. I've given her $150-$200 before. To each his own. Pay what you feel comfortable paying and what you think the lady deserves. Not what someone else tells you you should be paying. If you really like the lady and she treats you well and think she's extra special, there's no shame in treating her well monetarily.

Xdoeus
10-10-13, 02:21
Theres is no way I am pay$120 for street talent. I can get a three way all nite for that price. This is east baltimore not a high end place with smoking hot girls, that will cater to your every whim. Without nodding out every five minutes. Been there done that. Will not happen again. Also not much communication is needed when you are dealing with girls for cash. They get the message loud and clear. Beleive me. Deaf or not. Sorry just being real dude. Next time just save your cash.This attitude does not equate to being a real dude. I'm from the school of thought where you pay a man according to his work.

Cls9637
10-10-13, 05:43
Cls9637, I don't know what's going on with my inability to quote your posts, but at any rate, I'm glad you caught her. I was just being ridiculous, by the way. I wish I acted with a sense of urgency the last several times I saw her out to make the scoop. I just wanted to blame someone that's not me for my inaction. Your reviews / pics are always spot on, descriptive and helpful. So, thank you once again.Thanks, and you're welcome.

Cls9637
10-10-13, 05:51
You know what, I don't think $120 is too much either. I have a regular girl I see that I usually pay $100 a date. Sometimes I'll be short, I'll have like $50, and I just give her extra next date. I've given her $150-$200 before. To each his own. Pay what you feel comfortable paying and what you think the lady deserves. Not what someone else tells you you should be paying. If you really like the lady and she treats you well and think she's extra special, there's no shame in treating her well monetarily.
This attitude does not equate to being a real dude. I'm from the school of thought where you pay a man according to his work.This is what I've been saying for a long, long time. Debates such as this are the reason I NEVER disclose on here the financial arrangements I make with any girls. I'll pay what I'm comfortable with and what I think she deserves and it's entirely between us.

Member #4695
10-10-13, 07:17
This attitude does not equate to being a real dude. I'm from the school of thought where you pay a man according to his work.I just don't believe in over paying for services of any kind, plus over inflating the market does no one any good, weather you have deep pockets or not, do you know how people with real money keep it? They watch other people over spend their money. And than come in for the killer discount. Just my opinion dudes. Peace and happy hunting to all!

LittleBlack1
10-10-13, 09:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigPappay
10-10-13, 10:17
Whoa, $120+ clams. Think they see you coming! BTW, I've got a rowhouse in Curtis Bay for sale. 300K to the first monger. It's all about location, location, location. EZ access to the street urchants!

OskarM
10-10-13, 10:30
Clean out your in box Mr. Park.

The one from curtis bay got nice set of C and was in her mid 20s. This one is more like an A. I think pic below is the one that fcked me.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1839520&viewfull=1#post1839520

LikkerFront
10-10-13, 10:53
This is what I've been saying for a long, long time. Debates such as this are the reason I NEVER disclose on here the financial arrangements I make with any girls. I'll pay what I'm comfortable with and what I think she deserves and it's entirely between us.And to think in the not so distant past I was ridden by Shitty for giving a SW. 35 plus a small tip for BBBJCIM! Our brother Cls9637 has it correct again, financial arrangements should be between you and your companion, pay what you want and have fun with her.

Member #4695
10-10-13, 13:05
Whoa, $120+ clams. Think they see you coming! BTW, I've got a rowhouse in Curtis Bay for sale. 300K to the first monger. It's all about location, location, location. EZ access to the street urchants!I believe over paying S / Ws just fucks the market up in that particular area. They will expect that from every monger, its like real estate you just have to have common sense. Feel out the market and pay the going price. Its as simple as that! Happy hunting fellow mongers!

Old Mason41
10-10-13, 13:06
I have to agree with Cls you will always meet some that you enjoy spending time with. When you pick them up and they don't just do a BJ the make love to the snake.

I have met a few like that and when they make your nut hurt when their done you have to appreciation them.

I have been on here about two years after one of the ladies told me about the site. Before I was paying to much but some are good so I have no problem treating them better.

Cls mentioned that he has donated first to certain ones and I have to after I have known them awhile. I have some that have borrowed money too and they paid by reduced dates the next time. The only one that has not paid me back is $100 Sarah so I don't bother with her anymore. She looked really good naked but was not a great performer.

OM41

Member #4695
10-10-13, 13:33
I have to agree with Cls you will always meet some that you enjoy spending time with. When you pick them up and they don't just do a BJ the make love to the snake.

I have met a few like that and when they make your nut hurt when their done you have to appreciation them.

I have been on here about two years after one of the ladies told me about the site. Before I was paying to much but some are good so I have no problem treating them better.

Cls mentioned that he has donated first to certain ones and I have to after I have known them awhile. I have some that have borrowed money too and they paid by reduced dates the next time. The only one that has not paid me back is $100 Sarah so I don't bother with her anymore. She looked really good naked but was not a great performer.

OM41I am only on the leading money tip with one girl and we talked about her already. She is a great girl and deserves a better situation than what she is currently in now. As for $100 Sarah just accept the loss and move on. She has fucked over people for a while now. Believe me Karma is a *****. She will fuck the wrong person over one day. And pay the price! P. S her body is fading away along with her looks. $40 dates are in her future LOL! Maybe? $40 ha ha ha!

Flyers17
10-10-13, 14:30
I know you think I'm messing up the market or am just gullible, but I don't feel $120 is too much to fuck me. I'm deaf. I carry flash cards with me sometimes of just type it out on my phone (no, I don't take calls.) so that we can communicate. It is a good reason why I don't get SWs. AMPs are fine because they don't speak Engrish well anyway. I can still speak a little. I'm just starting to sound funny. I only recently lost my hearing about a year ago, so I still struggle with sign. It isn't easy to get a girl. Try to hit on a chick in a club speaking like a deaf guy. I don't need some chick who is too high or too stupid. Her cousin is pretty hot. All things considered, I'm happy to get what I pay for.Geez, I was just providing some info on my encounter with her, not judging you or starting yet another debate on "the market rates." I wholeheartedly agree with you Whitt, it is your money and you can pay whatever you'd like for what makes you happy. I just wasn't attracted to her pics and the CBJ for 120, for 60, maybe. If she was a hot blonde non pro spinner, I woulda gladly paid 120 or more. It's everyone's perceived value in an exchange. But mind you, I troll BP and now CL, not SW's, so I will refrain from further comment in this section. (unless I see another pic of a CL girl on the streetwalker section)

Norman2759
10-10-13, 15:30
I think the girl that SpermGUN42 saw must be a different Angie. I also recently met w / an Angie in Dundalk; 24 and attractive, dark haired and slender. SG42, if the girl you met was wearing glasses (makes her look a bit nerdish) then this is definitely the one I met. Anyway this Angie hasn't displayed any of the problems MC references below. And she's not living in an apartment, she's been in a house off Dundalk (my first visit with her was there). No upsell, no attempt to bleed up on subsequent meetings, no evidence of meds / tools. My Angie isn't quite as skilled as Mandy of Dundalk, so haven't been circling back regularly, but I'd still give this Angie a real positive review.

As always, try to be good to these young ladies.

Norm.

Dude it cost a hamilton this time. But the next time. It will be the real hustle, I know this girl there will be a need for upfront meds & tools next time, and that will cost at least a ben franklin also she lives in the 3 garden village apartments with her boyfriend, she bleeds her dates slow and dry. So you have been giving fair warning. SpermGUN42.

Propilot
10-10-13, 18:20
pThen the gal said time's up and bolted.

Sometimes, you get sex, sometimes you get fcked. I certainly did not get sex this time.Kim Park, this has happened to me also. The girl and I went to a spot off the highway and got out of the vehicle. I dropped my pants as I gave her the money. She started sucking until my dick got hard and then she bolted. As she was running away, she said that she was going to tell the the police that on me for soliciting her. It was hell trying to get my boner in my pants as I was trying to run.

Now some may say ask why did I give her the money upfront. Well, most girls will not do anything until the money is in their hand. Is is the chance that we mongers take that the girls will do the job that we pay them for. Anyway I think that I have developed a way for a SW to never bolt with my money again.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Member #4695
10-10-13, 19:58
If you encounter this girl be very careful. She drives a blue GM. See envoy truck bought with a tricks money of course. She has a boyfriend. Who is never far away. And never go to her place in 3 garden village. Her boyfriend and other fiends are waiting close by they claim to be D. M. I. But I can't find anyone among the legit who will vouch for them. Thats bad for true members and you know what happens to people with fake credentials right?

Masonm
10-10-13, 20:14
Pretty girl with nice body on Wilkens. When she hopped in gave name as Ann Marie I thought "good." Real eye-candy but rushed hook up and complained that she wasn't getting back quickly enough. Dropped her off at med house, and she asked if I would wait to take her to another date. She seems like she could be fun. Maybe today just not her best. Will not repeat to find out. Others I think have written favorably.

Stich Jones
10-10-13, 20:28
Back from Dundalk & Conkling. Nothing at all on Conkling. One large WSW on Dundalk. Looks like the rain has made this night a wash.

Member #4695
10-10-13, 20:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Kim Park
10-10-13, 20:57
I know you think I'm messing up the market or am just gullible, but I don't feel $120 is too much to fuck me. I'm deaf. I carry flash cards with me sometimes of just type it out on my phone (no, I don't take calls.) so that we can communicate. It is a good reason why I don't get SWs. AMPs are fine because they don't speak Engrish well anyway. I can still speak a little. I'm just starting to sound funny. I only recently lost my hearing about a year ago, so I still struggle with sign. It isn't easy to get a girl. Try to hit on a chick in a club speaking like a deaf guy. I don't need some chick who is too high or too stupid. Her cousin is pretty hot. All things considered, I'm happy to get what I pay for.Was fking bored at work so decided to take on this recommendation. They wanted the backpage price and we then agreed on 3 jacksons for FS plus a Jackson for the intro fee and a hamilton for the room. Opted for the skinny one because I like spinner.

Big mistake. Brook the skinny one got a foul smell down there and would not allow me to open those lips to inspect it. The oral was mediocre (covered) and I was barely hard when she rushed me to put it in. For a 24 yo gal, you'd expect a tighter bag (and I ain't big) but the it felt so empty down tehre. Finally finshed by dogging her and reminded her to keep her cash safe as I went to the restroom to wash up.

On the way out realized that my wallet is not in my pants. Went back and (of course) the $ was gone (had enough $ for them two plus for tim). Good thing is, the gal got a heart and took just the cash.

Definitely learnt my lesson. Been bangin my brian out lately and lost all my spider sense. SMH.

PS As for the dude who gave me info, we still cool.

Member #4695
10-10-13, 21:12
Was fking bored at work so decided to take on this recommendation. They wanted the backpage price and we then agreed on 3 jacksons for FS plus a Jackson for the intro fee and a hamilton for the room. Opted for the skinny one because I like spinner.

Big mistake. Brook the skinny one got a foul smell down there and would not allow me to open those lips to inspect it. The oral was mediocre (covered) and I was barely hard when she rushed me to put it in. For a 24 yo gal, you'd expect a tighter bag (and I ain't big) but the it felt so empty down tehre. Finally finshed by dogging her and reminded her to keep her cash safe as I went to the restroom to wash up.

On the way out realized that my wallet is not in my pants. Went back and (of course) the $ was gone (had enough $ for them two plus for tim). Good thing is, the gal got a heart and took just the cash.

Definitely learnt my lesson. Been bangin my brian out lately and lost all my spider sense. SMH.

PS As for the dude who gave me info, we still cool.Sorry but this happens in the game sometimes live and learn from it dude nothing is a sure thing, no matter how good the source its all really just gamble at best.

NiteTimer
10-10-13, 22:44
Was fking bored at work so decided to take on this recommendation. They wanted the backpage price and we then agreed on 3 jacksons for FS plus a Jackson for the intro fee and a hamilton for the room. Opted for the skinny one because I like spinner.

PS As for the dude who gave me info, we still cool.Things are real bad all over. Now the girls are straight robbing. Getting more desperate out here.

Hovito
10-10-13, 23:41
Pretty girl with nice body on Wilkens. When she hopped in gave name as Ann Marie I thought "good." Real eye-candy but rushed hook up and complained that she wasn't getting back quickly enough. Dropped her off at med house, and she asked if I would wait to take her to another date. She seems like she could be fun. Maybe today just not her best. Will not repeat to find out. Others I think have written favorably.She can be a great date but most of the time she is in need of more meds. The time that I hit it she was well medicated and relaxed and we had a nice time together.

Jakker
10-10-13, 23:49
Just remember, these are SW, this same as getting fastfood, you get to eat, but this will not be best food or best experience.

BP girls, cost more, and more attractive, and you pay them for this, and that they not have scabs so much, this more life restaurant where you sit and eat, and are waited on, so cost more, and more comfortable place, hotel where SW take you to notel and maybe will be bedbugs or something worse on bed. So all depends on what you want, and how much you want to spend, if you cheap and just want to get off then SW, but price should reflect that they are fast food type service and have many clients.

My opinion, that most, SW are very used, and have high mileage, with drug problems, sores, scabs, bruises, bad hygiene, ugly and old, and I surprise how many pay for such girls, when they not so beautiful. If you was at a club, you would pick this same girl?

If I want to have a girl, I want girl that more beautiful then I can get at club. In all, I prefer BP girls, that are known to be honest, and remember you get what you pay for. As for paying 120 for SW, you can find more beautiful BP girl for that and she give you 30 minutes for. 8 or $. Play nice and stay safe

Jakker
10-10-13, 23:50

PS As for the dude who gave me info, we still cool.Never trust anyone, never leave wallet, keys, or camera alone with girl, yes you right, could have been worse.

ThroatPlunger
10-11-13, 00:03

PS As for the dude who gave me info, we still cool.If I knew I would have never suggested them. The little one only blew me in the car, and I didn't run into issues. Sorry.

Metalmanix
10-11-13, 00:37

PS As for the dude who gave me info, we still cool.I feel like it's time for me to come out of lurking to post some relevant info. I noticed the name and neck tattoo so here it is: Brook (or Brooke) used to walk around w / w. She claimed that she did no drugs and was doing what she did to support her children. Never actually sampled her, just took a few pics. She seemed a little skittish when I was around her though.

Met her earlier this year before SeoulFood posted about her here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1791795#post1791795

I've also attached a few pictures of her for identification.

Sorry for your bad luck Kim!

Old Mason41
10-11-13, 08:34
Had a meeting to go to last night. I left early so I could if anything out. I saw Z with the double Ds. Made the scoop and went a spot I like.

She proceeds to bring the soldier to attention with nice sucking and licking. She really put in some work then took a short break while she stuck those melons in my face.

She then goes back to work and finish me up. It lasted awhile so I tipped a little extra. I was late for the meeting but I had no more stress.

OM41

RKirk
10-11-13, 08:47
I feel like it's time for me to come out of lurking to post some relevant info. I noticed the name and neck tattoo so here it is: Brook (or Brooke) used to walk around w / w. She claimed that she did no drugs and was doing what she did to support her children. Never actually sampled her, just took a few pics. She seemed a little skittish when I was around her though.

Met her earlier this year before SeoulFood posted about her here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1791795#post1791795

I've also attached a few pictures of her for identification.

Sorry for your bad luck Kim!Nice pics of Brooke, she is a cute little spinner. Surprised we haven't seen any more pics of her. I remember those pics Seoulfood posted and she really looked good. Wouldn't mind getting pics of her myself. I hope this was just and isolated incident with her and not her standard procedure.

Bunker Buster
10-11-13, 18:37
Just remember, these are SW, this same as getting fastfood, you get to eat, but this will not be best food or best experience.

BP girls, cost more, and more attractive, and you pay them for this, and that they not have scabs so much, this more life restaurant where you sit and eat, and are waited on, so cost more, and more comfortable place, hotel where SW take you to notel and maybe will be bedbugs or something worse on bed. So all depends on what you want, and how much you want to spend, if you cheap and just want to get off then SW, but price should reflect that they are fast food type service and have many clients.

My opinion, that most, SW are very used, and have high mileage, with drug problems, sores, scabs, bruises, bad hygiene, ugly and old, and I surprise how many pay for such girls, when they not so beautiful. If you was at a club, you would pick this same girl?

If I want to have a girl, I want girl that more beautiful then I can get at club. In all, I prefer BP girls, that are known to be honest, and remember you get what you pay for. As for paying 120 for SW, you can find more beautiful BP girl for that and she give you 30 minutes for. 8 or $. Play nice and stay safeFor 120, you can get some great, relaxed service in a nice environment from some of the better BP girls. Even if they usually only do 15 minutes for 80, if you see them on a regular basis, you can get yourself a nice hour-long GFE for 120 by working on them.

I'm long out of the SW scene; too much danger of arrest, robbery, assault, ripoff, disease, and other downsides. On the other hand, I remember the thrill of the hunt, patrolling the streets with a searching eye, looking for targets, scanning for danger, trying to sense what was legit and what was off. The experience is very much one of living on the edge, moving through a dangerous underworld, like a spy. The payoff, getting a rushed BJ in a cramped car, or detached humping in a seedy motel rom, was never as thrilling as the chase.

I think the hunt is the real appeal for the SW mongers, testing their skills and instincts against the street and all of its perils, combined with the belief in the ideal of a diamond in the rough waiting to be found, which most of us share no matter which scene we operate in.

HcLine
10-11-13, 18:52
For 120, you can get some great, relaxed service in a nice environment from some of the better BP girls. Even if they usually only do 15 minutes for 80, if you see them on a regular basis, you can get yourself a nice hour-long GFE for 120 by working on them.

I'm long out of the SW scene; too much danger of arrest, robbery, assault, ripoff, disease, and other downsides. On the other hand, I remember the thrill of the hunt, patrolling the streets with a searching eye, looking for targets, scanning for danger, trying to sense what was legit and what was off. The experience is very much one of living on the edge, moving through a dangerous underworld, like a spy. The payoff, getting a rushed BJ in a cramped car, or detached humping in a seedy motel rom, was never as thrilling as the chase.

I think the hunt is the real appeal for the SW mongers, testing their skills and instincts against the street and all of its perils, combined with the belief in the ideal of a diamond in the rough waiting to be found, which most of us share no matter which scene we operate in.The hunt is the thrill. The rest is, well, the rest!

Member #6506
10-11-13, 18:55
Took a stroll around the W / W loop today, not much to report. Uncle LEO had two girls lit up around the circle who were just standing in the road. LOL. Anyway, saw a tall brunette SW on the corner of Scary and Wash Blvd. She was being wayyyy too noticable waving to cars and talking to people through their windows. No thanks. Guess the rain has them all shut in, what a shame. Let me know if it picks back up later tonight!

Masonm
10-11-13, 19:25
Took a stroll around the W / W loop today, not much to report. Uncle LEO had two girls lit up around the circle who were just standing in the road. LOL. Anyway, saw a tall brunette SW on the corner of Scary and Wash Blvd. She was being wayyyy too noticable waving to cars and talking to people through their windows. No thanks. Guess the rain has them all shut in, what a shame. Let me know if it picks back up later tonight!The tall brunette is not who you think he is.

Member #4695
10-11-13, 22:18
The tall brunette is not who you think he is.True its a dude maybe you had to many infused alcoholic drinks, LOL!

Member #4695
10-11-13, 22:31
The hunt is the thrill. The rest is, well, the rest!I enjoy the hunt of the game & the insane sexually encounters I find. Stupid risks is a fools game. Just my opinion dude.

Member #4695
10-11-13, 23:01
This is what I've been saying for a long, long time. Debates such as this are the reason I NEVER disclose on here the financial arrangements I make with any girls. I'll pay what I'm comfortable with and what I think she deserves and it's entirely between us.But believe me what you think is comfortable and cool will not stay that way, like you said its your money, but you know what they say about a fool and his money. They will soon part their ways no matter how deep you think your pockets are. And I am speaking from long hard learned experience. No disrespect intended. Just stating cold hard facts of the game. Take care and be safe!

NiteTimer
10-11-13, 23:30
Something nice for the boys on a rainy Friday night.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1072/renee.html

Jakker
10-12-13, 01:38
For 120, you can get some great, relaxed service in a nice environment from some of the better BP girls. Even if they usually only do 15 minutes for 80, if you see them on a regular basis, you can get yourself a nice hour-long GFE for 120 by working on them.

I think the hunt is the real appeal for the SW mongers, testing their skills and instincts against the street and all of its perils, combined with the belief in the ideal of a diamond in the rough waiting to be found, which most of us share no matter which scene we operate in.Ahh, yes nice to choose, I know when I go amstedam, this many girls all in windows, they get tested every week, all legal, cheap and girl for every taste. All should go there at least once

JoeCool1983
10-12-13, 02:24
Just got home from another totally amazing date with Nicole. Got off work at 12. Picked her up on the corner of Wilkens and Fulton arounnd 1230. Gave her a few bucks to get her meds. Then we drove to our spot. Started off with her amazing BBBJ. Got me nice and ready and hard, then hopped on for some BBFS, reverse cowgirl until I popped inside her. OMG, it was so amazing. Shewas so nice and wet and tight. She rode my dick nice and hard and raw. It's like that pussy was just begging for my dick to cum inside it. Just so amazing.

NiteTimer
10-12-13, 08:16
Have a good look at Nicole getting some.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1097/nicole-doggied.html

BigPappay
10-12-13, 11:09
Have a good look at Nicole getting some.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1097/nicole-doggied.htmlPutting the stones to her hard! Oh ya, nice tits. Take your pick who I'm referring to. LOL!

Lombardo
10-12-13, 11:47
Here is a side by side comparison of my experience with Jackii, Kandi, and Kiera. I have read many reports about the three, but find the opinions highly skewed.

First Kandi. Despite all the the reports and pictures, I did not find attractive in any sense. She speaks like a retard, but is obedient. I cannot say that she follows instructions, because I left her out with $10 after driving one block. Her body is riddled with bed bug bites, and injection marks. She is a definite no no. Overall, I would give her a 4/10.

Second is Jackii. I have sampled her skills early in her career, and she was 8/10 at that point. I picked her up for a repeat experience, but noticed that her arms were in bad shape because of the habit, so I opted for a CBJ. She is a work horse, reliable and has something attractive about her. At this stage in her career I would give her a 6/10 overall.

Finally Kiera. I have dated her during her premiere, had a good experience. She went down quickly but made a recovery. The scars are finally healing, and she is as sweet as ever. She is calm, talks intelligently, and performs well. She is no longer a SW, but on a SW scale she earns a 9/10 while clean.

BTW, my latest experience with Jessica on BP was fine, considering it was only $60. I highly recommend her.

Most folks on this board are new, but I think the talent pool 5 years back was significantly better. I remember 3 major intersections on WW where you would see SWs in groups. I believe the greater availability of cell phones nowadays has created more venues for marketing. I am surprised SWs aren't using twitter to advertise their location and availability. LOL to trusted clients.

Also I have an observation about the economy as a whole where I believe SW and BP fees are leading indicators for what's to come. Despite the uptick in construction and home sales, I think this will be a tough winter. I used my last condom yesterday; I should have kept the wrapper as a souvenir because for personal reasons I cannot be caught with condoms in my possession. I went through my box and found condoms which expired in 1997. I have always attached value and secrecy to my box, but times have changed.

Enjoy the game.

Baltoman
10-12-13, 11:53
On Wednesday I saw a cute thin girl wearing a light blue pants suit, dark blonde hair 5'5" tall. I wasn't in the mood, but I circled around anyway to get a better look. She was cute, looked to be around age 22. In the pouring rain I went out on Friday. I saw two girls in jeans and red hoodies. One was Brandi, who I just reported on, and the other was an OK looking girl that I never met. I thought it was Adrian at first. I parked and she came over to my car. Her name is Tasha. Seemed nice. I asked if she was the one wearing the light blue outfit the day before. She said yes. She had half a dozen tats on a nice spinner bod. Her breasts were a little deflated, but more than a mouthful is wasted, so who cares. She got me inflated, and bounced on top of me cowgirl for a while. Nothing stellar to report. But I would definitely repeat.

Have not seen Adrian lately. I wonder if she was one of the girls that got locked up.

Baltoman

CashOut
10-12-13, 12:02
She has a very good BBBJ Fellas, haven't seen her in a while but I heard she is still out there.http://www.ccptube.com/video/1100/holley-on-conkling-street-baltimore-md.html

NiteTimer
10-12-13, 12:50
Putting the stones to her hard! Oh ya, nice tits. Take your pick who I'm referring to. LOL!Like my moobies, too; eh?

Lilmills13
10-12-13, 13:45
She has a very good BBBJ Fellas, haven't seen her in a while but I heard she is still out.

there.http://www.ccptube.com/video/1100/holley-on-conkling-street-baltimore-md.htmlShe's amazing. I haven't seen her for a while now her phone was shut off and she disappeared. I thought she was staying down near Washington st. But I've always saw her on Conkling. She also did a stint on BP. If anyone has any recent sighting of her much would appreciated.

Chris561
10-12-13, 15:51
She has a very good BBBJ Fellas, haven't seen her in a while but I heard she is still out.

there.http://www.ccptube.com/video/1100/holley-on-conkling-street-baltimore-md.htmlThe link you posted is broken but I managed to find the video anyway. Outstanding. I hope I can run into her.

NiteTimer
10-12-13, 15:59
Here's one from M. E. Getting that butthole banged.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1102/butt-bang.html

PassionDweller
10-12-13, 16:15

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1102/butt-bang.htmlI'm referring to the legend's porn career.

League
10-12-13, 16:46
Went down Dundalk Ave. Around 1230 saw 1 blonde but by the time I turned around she was gone. Went down Patapsco and Fairhaven and nothing. Went down Wilkens and up Washington to Morrell and absolutely nothing. Was a decent amount of LE out but god damn. Think these girls were allergic to a little rain.

Old Mason41
10-12-13, 17:19
Had some free time today so went down the city. After some time checking out Conkling and Dundalk went back to Conkling. Saw Cheryl and motion to her to go where we meet. Went to a spot I am comfortable with. This gal is GFE she always slides over next to you and strokes your leg or the snake. I had a great time with her and am going to set up another visit.

OM41

Kim Park
10-12-13, 17:53

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1102/butt-bang.htmlBeing one of the select few has seen the whole length films that this dude has put on, I must point out the reason why these gals moan so much is because the motherking NT here spend a great deal of prep time eating those gals out. I mean, I am talking about a GREAT DEAL OF TIME when most guys are done w their biz and putting back their pants this dude would still keep his head down in the bushes smelling roses!

Anyway, great work NT!

PS Supreme Court is calling, Justice Roberts needs you to cast the tie-breaker vote! Haha.

Member #4695
10-12-13, 19:28
She's amazing. I haven't seen her for a while now her phone was shut off and she disappeared. I thought she was staying down near Washington st. But I've always saw her on Conkling. She also did a stint on BP. If anyone has any recent sighting of her much would appreciated.She only comes out if, one of her sugar daddies comes up short on cash. & her phone is not shut off. Only the real cash. Dates have the real digits, sorry dude thats the game!

Immanuel Kunt
10-12-13, 20:35
PS Supreme Court is calling, Justice Roberts needs you to cast the tie-breaker vote! Haha.If true, this is truly astonishing news, Clarence.

Member #4695
10-12-13, 20:42
She's amazing. I haven't seen her for a while now her phone was shut off and she disappeared. I thought she was staying down near Washington st. But I've always saw her on Conkling. She also did a stint on BP. If anyone has any recent sighting of her much would appreciated.Also if this is the same Holly that is really $100 Sarah, she had surgery on the inside of her thighs right. You know why? Her veins were blocked from med use. 5 years ago when she looked good & had a decent body. I taxed the hell out of that ass, every hole. But now I would not fuck her if she offered it for free. Real talk!

SexyBoy124
10-12-13, 20:48
Hey I am new to the game just looking to be shown the ropes. I am willing to learn to all the senior members and I make a great student.

NiteTimer
10-12-13, 20:57
If true, this is truly astonishing news, Clarence.Don't particularly like Mr. Thomas, he's no Marshall. Even though I spent some years married to a black woman, I'm just indulging right now. BTW. I just love pussy. If I could, I'd throw them in the air and let them land on my face.

NiteTimer
10-12-13, 20:59
I'm referring to the legend's porn career.Too old and big bellied to be a star. Just trying to spend the last years w / a smile!

HcLine
10-12-13, 21:29
Too old and big bellied to be a star. Just trying to spend the last years w / a smile!Ha! Nt, you're doing it with style and endurance. Rock on Lewd! It is definitely all good.

HC

RayMichaels82
10-12-13, 22:34
This afternoon, I engaged in what the French call a "Le Threeway" with my Dundalk go-to and her bestie, and then went out to dinner. (The Hibachi buffet on Eastern Avenue- it's very good, as those types of places go.) Afterwards, I went back to Dundalk, figuring I'd find something worth putting my penis into, as the li'l blue pill usually stays with me for about 16 hours, and I hate to waste a boner. I was about to give up, having seen three or four girls who were not up to my standards, when I saw Amanda-who-is-not-the-Amanda-who-everyone-is-obsessed-with, and after several minutes of cat-and-mouse, I managed to pick her up. (I didn't realize who she was until she mentioned we had been together before, and even then, I was a bit foggy.) Allow me to quote my previous report, as the experience was IDENTICAL, except her hair was up, and her tramp stamp seemed bigger then I remember.

[QUOTE=RayMichaels82; 1872942]The young lady in question is named Amanda. She's probably 5'6" or so, with a cute face, shoulder-length brunette hair, very nice B / Cs, a nice ass, a small tramp stamp, and no "obvious" signs of using. We went to my spot, and she started to suck, prior to negotiating.

Amanda's head game wasn't great, but it was pretty good, and she was a trooper- when I told her she could take a break, she took her mouth off for two seconds, and went right back down. I eventually pried her off so I could check out those lovely breasts for a little while. When she resumed, I started to finger her box- she was soaked. Apparently, blowing me is a HUGE turn-on (at least that's what I told myself).

Eventually, I blew, and she stayed on until I was finished erupting, and then she spit. As we cleaned outselves up, we chatted a bit about nothing in particular, but one thing stood out: it sounds like Amanda's cousin is the famous and fabulous Mandy of Dundalk. (I asked if doubles was an option, and Amanda said that they had done that a few times.)

As I dropped Amanda off, I gave her. 3, since she did good work. QUOTE]

Her attitude was pretty good, but she seemed. Sad, I guess. Amanda was much more reserved and quiet than last time, but still looked good, and did good work (though a bit toothy- however, I just go in expecting some teeth, and then get pleasently surprised when it doesn't happen). SHe still has the nicest ass around, though, and she wears some sort of fleece sweatpants that make getting to it easy. If I hadn't eaten the equivilent of a baby at dinner, I would've had her go for FS- maybe next time.

Member #4695
10-12-13, 22:51
This afternoon, I engaged in what the French call a "Le Threeway" with my Dundalk go-to and her bestie, and then went out to dinner. (The Hibachi buffet on Eastern Avenue- it's very good, as those types of places go.) Afterwards, I went back to Dundalk, figuring I'd find something worth putting my penis into, as the li'l blue pill usually stays with me for about 16 hours, and I hate to waste a boner. I was about to give up, having seen three or four girls who were not up to my standards, when I saw Amanda-who-is-not-the-Amanda-who-everyone-is-obsessed-with, and after several minutes of cat-and-mouse, I managed to pick her up. (I didn't realize who she was until she mentioned we had been together before, and even then, I was a bit foggy.) Allow me to quote my previous report, as the experience was IDENTICAL, except her hair was up, and her tramp stamp seemed bigger then I remember.
The young lady in question is named Amanda. She's probably 5'6" or so, with a cute face, shoulder-length brunette hair, very nice B / Cs, a nice ass, a small tramp stamp, and no "obvious" signs of using. We went to my spot, and she started to suck, prior to negotiating.

Amanda's head game wasn't great, but it was pretty good, and she was a trooper- when I told her she could take a break, she took her mouth off for two seconds, and went right back down. I eventually pried her off so I could check out those lovely breasts for a little while. When she resumed, I started to finger her box- she was soaked. Apparently, blowing me is a HUGE turn-on (at least that's what I told myself).

Eventually, I blew, and she stayed on until I was finished erupting, and then she spit. As we cleaned outselves up, we chatted a bit about nothing in particular, but one thing stood out: it sounds like Amanda's cousin is the famous and fabulous Mandy of Dundalk. (I asked if doubles was an option, and Amanda said that they had done that a few times.)

As I dropped Amanda off, I gave her. 3, since she did good work.

Her attitude was pretty good, but she seemed. Sad, I guess. Amanda was much more reserved and quiet than last time, but still looked good, and did good work (though a bit toothy- however, I just go in expecting some teeth, and then get pleasently surprised when it doesn't happen). SHe still has the nicest ass around, though, and she wears some sort of fleece sweatpants that make getting to it easy. If I hadn't eaten the equivilent of a baby at dinner, I would've had her go for FS- maybe next time.Any digits to trade out I have a gem thats lives in Owings Mills. Thats a real hunny. If the trade is right?

Member #4695
10-12-13, 23:00

there.http://www.ccptube.com/video/1100/holley-on-conkling-street-baltimore-md.htmlYeah she's still out there, only when one of her sugar daddies runs out of cash. She has dopefiend boyfriend, s habit to support also. So you will be seeing her around again real soon!

Try around the Dundalk area. Maybe like Yorkway & Dunmanway.

Lilmills13
10-12-13, 23:49
Also if this is the same Holly that is really $100 Sarah, she had surgery on the inside of her thighs right. You know why? Her veins were blocked from med use. 5 years ago when she looked good & had a decent body. I taxed the hell out of that ass, every hole. But now I would not fuck her if she offered it for free. Real talk!I don't know if it's the same girl. But me and holly go way back 7 some years. But I haven't spoke or heard from her in over a year. But I'll keep a eye out. Sounds like she went way down hill.

NiteTimer
10-13-13, 02:05
Here's a fresh (old) vid from my (wish I had the guts) wife.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1107/katluvmish.html

NiteTimer
10-13-13, 07:44
This one I really love.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1108/katluv-doggie.html

BigTigger
10-13-13, 08:58
Lets change the game some here fellas and start posting some videos because I want to see your work as well. I'm trying to lead by example with the videos LOL.

http://www.ccptube.com/photo/133/I'm a little late to the game, but great and idea and great vids!

BT

Immanuel Kunt
10-13-13, 09:45
Now that NT's true identity has been revealed, I am even more impressed with his video documentation. He clearly is trying to move from an associate to the chief. FBI, please copy.

Piddybo
10-13-13, 10:22
Late report from Wednesday.

Had a chance for some hunting so hit the loops around noon. Saw a lot of nothing out. A lot of LE and a fire to a row home blocked up the circle so no gals where hanging out there. Checked WW, CB, and Brooklyn with not much temptation out. Saw a petite WSW out in CB but she was bundled up. I think it might have been Shar. She has lost a lot of weight since the last time I saw her about a month ago. Also had a ton of pick marks on her face a several "cold sores" around her mouth. Passes on her.

Got back to WW and saw, Jackii, Heather and her friend out. Jackii is starting to go down hill quickly. She had the dope fine lean going and was rocking back and forth like she hasn't slept for days. Also had a ton of scabs all over her body and face. I will admit that she does have a great smile and beautiful eyes looking up at you will she is down below but she is dropping quickly.

Decided to give Heather a shot. WSW about 5 ft 4, 100 lbs with long Curley blond / brown hair. Some marks from usage and saggy Bs, a saggy tummy due to weight loss and kid (s). She does have a nice personality and nice to talk to. Went to D's and paid the house fee. Went upstairs and we both got undressed. Let her work the head and decided for just the BBJ at first. She is pretty good at the head game. Tries to go deep and lots of tongue action. Love the trick of head bopping and sticking the tongue out to get the shaft. The view is quite amazing. Almost had me popping several times but always slowed down when I was almost there. Decided to sample to cooch. Suited up and went miss. Not the tightest but she was hesitant on letting me go to town and work it hard. Guess too many clients have made her sore. Eventually popped in the hat and got dressed and bailed. .4 +.1 (tip). Not sure if I will repeat.

One huge complaint off the topic. Every time I go to D's, I always leave feeling itchy. Would do the notel thing but I never have enough time so always decide to go to D's. Seems like the sheets are never washed.

Baltoman
10-13-13, 10:37
I got a PM from Nite Timer (ZERO posts) asking me for Tasha's number. She lost her phone, so don't ask. Anyway, he tried to use NiteTimer's moniker (The real deal. 559 posts. NO SPACES in his name). I noticed the zero number of posts and did not respond. I fell for an imposter's ruse a few weeks ago when I confused Cls9687 (the imposter) for Cls9637 (668 posts) and gave him Mandy's number, which she no longer uses, thanks to him. It might be the same guy, as Nite Timer had "0" posts.

Private Message Rule # 1! Before you respond to someone via a PM, always look at the number of posts they have, so you know that you are communicating with a legitimate member.

Also, I couldn't resist commenting on this post,"Originally Posted by RayMichaels82". This afternoon, I engaged in what the French call a "Le Threeway" with my Dundalk go-to and her bestie, and then went out to dinner. (The Hibachi buffet on Eastern Avenue- it's very good, as those types of places go.)" I had lunch at the Eastern Ave Hibachi Buffet a few months ago. OMG, everything I ate tasted like it first was passed thru the bung hole of a 53 year old SW. It was by far the WORST meal I ever had at a buffet. The only redeeming thing about the visit was the waitress who we could hardly understand. She tried to be funny, which was very, very charming. She kept trying to make us laugh with her brand of Chinese / American humor. Her jokes were barely understandable, but her efforts won her a $10 tip. I'm tempted to go back just to have her wait on me again, but I ran out of Pepto-Bismol, LOL! On the other hand, the Hibachi Grill at Joppa & Perring is the best buffet in town. If they are owned by the same people, it's amazing there is such a difference in standards between the two restaurants.

Baltoman

NiteTimer
10-13-13, 12:09
Now that NT's true identity has been revealed, I am even more impressed with his video documentation. He clearly is trying to move from an associate to the chief. FBI, please copy.You guys are crazy, hahahaha.

Horsetrader
10-13-13, 12:40
Hey I am new to the game just looking to be shown the ropes. I am willing to learn to all the senior members and I make a great student.To be a great student you have to read the assigments, now here is your assignment. If you want to get a "C" on the exam, go back and read the last 6 months of postings. If you want a "B", read the last 12 months. If you want to be a truly great student, go back and read the last 3+ years and get an "A+" on the exam.

If you rely on mommy complaining to teacher about your grade, I suggest you put central booking on mommy's speed dial.

RayMichaels82
10-13-13, 13:10
Also, I couldn't resist commenting on this post,"Originally Posted by RayMichaels82". This afternoon, I engaged in what the French call a "Le Threeway" with my Dundalk go-to and her bestie, and then went out to dinner. (The Hibachi buffet on Eastern Avenue- it's very good, as those types of places go.)" I had lunch at the Eastern Ave Hibachi Buffet a few months ago. OMG, everything I ate tasted like it first was passed thru the bung hole of a 53 year old SW. It was by far the WORST meal I ever had at a buffet. The only redeeming thing about the visit was the waitress who we could hardly understand. She tried to be funny, which was very, very charming. She kept trying to make us laugh with her brand of Chinese / American humor. Her jokes were barely understandable, but her efforts won her a $10 tip. I'm tempted to go back just to have her wait on me again, but I ran out of Pepto-Bismol, LOL! On the other hand, the Hibachi Grill at Joppa & Perring is the best buffet in town. If they are owned by the same people, it's amazing there is such a difference in standards between the two restaurants.

BaltomanI'm pretty sure both places are the same owner, in addition to the place in People's Plaza Delaware and the buffet in Glen Burnie. I think you probably hit it on an off day, but I eat more fried stuff then anything else (if I'm going to cheat on my diet, I'm going to cheat REAL GOOD) , and it's pretty hard to screw that up.

Also, I like hookers. (Now this post is relevant to the thread!)

Old Mason41
10-13-13, 14:03
I also received a pm asking for a number for the last post I did.

Also zero posts and its not the first time that someone has asked for a number from one posts.

I have only been on this site about 2 years just lurking and learning.

Once I learned how to post I just posted the better times and some I won't post at all because it would cause them problems they don't need.

Another fine gentleman that I have PMd knows who I am speaking of.

We do have to be careful don't we.

OM41

Jakker
10-13-13, 16:08
Here is a side by side comparison of my experience with Jackii, Kandi, and Kiera. I have read many reports about the three, but find the opinions highly skewed.

First Kandi. Despite all the the reports and pictures, I did not find attractive in any sense. She speaks like a retard, but is obedient. I cannot say that she follows instructions, because I left her out with $10 after driving one block. Her body is riddled with bed bug bites, and injection marks. She is a definite no no. Overall, I would give her a 4/10.

Second is Jackii. I have sampled her skills early in her career, and she was 8/10 at that point. I picked her up for a repeat experience, but noticed that her arms were in bad shape because of the habit, so I opted for a CBJ. She is a work horse, reliable and has something attractive about her. At this stage in her career I would give her a 6/10 overall.

Finally Kiera. I have dated her during her premiere, had a good experience. She went down quickly but made a recovery. The scars are finally healing, and she is as sweet as ever. She is calm, talks intelligently, and performs well. She is no longer a SW, but on a SW scale she earns a 9/10 while clean.

BTW, my latest experience with Jessica on BP was fine, considering it was only $60. I highly recommend her.

Most folks on this board are new, but I think the talent pool 5 years back was significantly better. I remember 3 major intersections on WW where you would see SWs in groups. I believe the greater availability of cell phones nowadays has created more venues for marketing. I am surprised SWs aren't using twitter to advertise their location and availability. LOL to trusted clients.

Also I have an observation about the economy as a whole where I believe SW and BP fees are leading indicators for what's to come. Despite the uptick in construction and home sales, I think this will be a tough winter. I used my last condom yesterday; I should have kept the wrapper as a souvenir because for personal reasons I cannot be caught with condoms in my possession. I went through my box and found condoms which expired in 1997. I have always attached value and secrecy to my box, but times have changed.

Enjoy the game.When I started in this game. Was very very many and beautiful SW's. I would go DC and would be about 40. 50 in street all trying get in your car. Be / cb also had many, and even on the block, would be many girls working. Then they just smoke crack and bodies not with sores or scars, and they not fat girls. Was so many girls back then. How times changed.

Cls9637
10-13-13, 18:15
I also got a PM today from "Nite Timer" with a space in the middle and zero posts. It read "What is Amandas digits?" Please, guys, be careful who you are talking with.

ShadesOfGray
10-13-13, 18:44
I'm trying this video posting out. I'll be putting up other clips soon.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1113/storm-doggy-style.html

NiteTimer
10-13-13, 19:38
I also got a PM today from "Nite Timer" with a space in the middle and zero posts. It read "What is Amandas digits?" Please, guys, be careful who you are talking with.These folk must be desperate, trying to use someone else's tag to get their dicks wet.

Hugh Jardon
10-13-13, 20:00
Here's a fresh (old) vid from my (wish I had the guts) wife.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1107/katluvmish.htmlAm I understanding that the cameraperson on this was your wife? If so, that is kinky!

NiteTimer
10-13-13, 20:22
Am I understanding that the cameraperson on this was your wife? If so, that is kinky!HAHAHAHHA, no. I'm saying (as a joke) Kat would make a good wife if I had the guts (scared to get married again). I could barely get any from my ex.

No way would I share good pussy w / her. Hahhaha. I'm having way too much fun now.

NiteTimer
10-13-13, 20:48
Enjoy this young lady's work.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1115/money-deep.html

Member #4695
10-14-13, 19:05
I also received a pm asking for a number for the last post I did.

Also zero posts and its not the first time that someone has asked for a number from one posts.

I have only been on this site about 2 years just lurking and learning.

Once I learned how to post I just posted the better times and some I won't post at all because it would cause them problems they don't need.

Another fine gentleman that I have PMd knows who I am speaking of.

We do have to be careful don't we.

OM41

Agreed. One must be real careful, I don't do many reports anymore. Too much drama & bullshit to deal with, jealous boyfriends and just too many mentally unstable guys. So I just pm a trusted few members. it works well for me.

LikkerFront
10-14-13, 19:32
Got back into town from business travel early Monday morning and was looking to unwind with a friend and I found Angel sitting on Crystal's stoop near Payson, I quickly got her into my monger rig. I've been hitting Angel's tight box about once a week for awhile now and was glad to see her again, she is sweet and pleasant to be with every time I've picked her up. Got a room, a shower and got started with some nipple play and heavy petting on her tight kitten. Angel quickly got going with a slow BJ and soon asked for a cover and she suited my buddy for action. I lubed up, pushed in and got a nice tempo going mish style. Even with that super tight pussy Angel is game for a good crushing, and took it pretty well but finally tapped out because she got too sore and finished me with a nice wet Bbbcim w/ a spit. She has talked a little about detox/rehab in her future which will lead to her departure from the stroll. But until then I'll keep smashing on Angel's tight box as often as possible, always a good time.

Mongerel
10-14-13, 19:45
For those of you who remember little Taylor (Jade on BP), she's back on the stroll in the WW, mainly around SCarey and Wash Blvd. Scooped her up this afternoon, went to the Tip Top to get reacquainted. She's put on some weight, as she was dangerously thin when she went back home up north, but things didn't go so well. She'd been living on the east side for a while, but got beat up by her bf/dealer (same old same old for a lot of these girls) and only left him after he broke her third phone. When I scooped her she was nodding, told me she took a Xanax, and when we got to the room the evidence of abuse (not by her hand) was obvious. She started off with some slow suction, and when I mean slow, that's no understatement. I thought she'd fallen asleep a couple times, so I told her that was enough, suited up and went at it mish, then to doggy. Let me tell you, the extra weight makes for a great view from behind, and it wasn't long until I couldn't hold back. Dropped her off at US Gas and bade her a good evening. Hope you guys catch her when she's more alert, as she assured me she would be the next time I see her. Still one of the prettiest girls out there, too.

Jmswozniak
10-14-13, 21:30
Am I understanding that the cameraperson on this was your wife? If so, that is kinky!If you have a camera person could you teach them how to video tape so we don't have to look at your big ass? I mean that's going to give us all nightmares! Help us out here LOL.

Metalmanix
10-14-13, 22:04
Was passing by Balt yesterday and decided to see what Kiara was up to. Ended up picking her up in her Severn location and heading over to tip-top for some fun and photos. This gal is consistently talked about on this board for a reason. Super cute, easy to get along with, and skills out of this world. Even more so is that at this point she's completely ok with any and all photos / videos.

She doesn't walk the streets any more, preferring to stay completely on her phone.

Video available on the vid site to trusted seniors only. If you add me as a friend, specify your usasg username.

Joe Black
10-14-13, 22:25
Really nice set of pics.

I love the one with the asshole open..

She is a hot but I can tell that drugs are already taking a toll on her legs...

Joe Black...

Was passing by Balt yesterday and decided to see what Kiara was up to. Ended up picking her up in her Severn location and heading over to tip-top for some fun and photos. This gal is consistently talked about on this board for a reason. Super cute, easy to get along with, and skills out of this world. Even more so is that at this point she's completely ok with any and all photos / videos.

She doesn't walk the streets any more, preferring to stay completely on her phone.

Video available on the vid site to trusted seniors only. If you add me as a friend, specify your usasg username.

NiteTimer
10-14-13, 23:37
If you have a camera person could you teach them how to video tape so we don't have to look at your big ass? I mean that's going to give us all nightmares! Help us out here LOL.Unfortunately the ass is attached to the dick. I could cut it off, but then it'd be half ass.
Must be a major distraction if you can't see the real subject.

Member #4695
10-14-13, 23:47

Video available on the vid site to trusted seniors only. If you add me as a friend, specify your usasg username.I have digits already, she looks like she may be worth a little trip over to Severn. She has been texting me. But I have not been over to try the goods yet. Plus the selection available here in dundalk has not been that great lately. A trip to Severn. May be in order!

SlappinBellies
10-15-13, 01:08

Video available on the vid site to trusted seniors only. If you add me as a friend, specify your usasg username.In pic 7 of 10 what's going on with all the scabs on her legs?

Md Curious2
10-15-13, 04:28
[QUOTE=NiteTimer;1900919]HAHAHAHHA, no. I'm saying (as a joke) Kat would make a good wife if I had the guts (scared to get married again). I could barely get any from my ex.

I see I was not the only one with that problem. My ex was shut down like the government.....I was held hostage. There should be a law. I'm making up for lost time now!!! MDC

Bongson
10-15-13, 05:14
[QUOTE=NiteTimer;1900919]HAHAHAHHA, no. I'm saying (as a joke) Kat would make a good wife if I had the guts (scared to get married again). I could barely get any from my ex.

I see I was not the only one with that problem. My ex was shut down like the government.....I was held hostage. There should be a law. I'm making up for lost time now!!! MDCWas married to the most beautiful girl you have ever seen,perfect in my eyes in every way ! Indications were there however before marriage,however ,just could not see/think straight, for some reason. Hear this a lot from long time married guys I guess that is why I ,while not wanting to be cruising for HOs, find very unfortunately that this a step up from marriage, for me, I respect my friends, BUT I am loyal to none , hard lesson really learned HARD

<<HAHAHAHHA, no. I'm saying (as a joke) Kat would make a good wife if I had the guts (scared to get married again). >> I can understand you , Nitetimer, on Kat, she has some interesting, ummm attributes and moves I have one like that, but she does not want to be known or shared ,so she says so don't get pissed at me, just respecting her wishes.

The Big Man
10-15-13, 06:48
In pic 7 of 10 what's going on with all the scabs on her legs?She is a heroin addict. That point is over looked by most.

NiteTimer
10-15-13, 07:01

I see I was not the only one with that problem. My ex was shut down like the government.....I was held hostage. There should be a law. I'm making up for lost time now!!! MDC

That's exactly what I'm doing now.

CashOut
10-15-13, 07:54
Nite Timer You the man, keep up the good work...I'm really enjoying all your videos as CCP...

[QUOTE=MdCurious2;1901427]

That's exactly what I'm doing now.

BigPappay
10-15-13, 08:48

Video available on the vid site to trusted seniors only. If you add me as a friend, specify your usasg username.What's under those socks that is so nasty looking she won't take them off. Some folks have suggested she's got serious "hammertoe"? Anybody??

JoeCool1983
10-15-13, 10:20
In pic 7 of 10 what's going on with all the scabs on her legs?All the marks all over her legs are injection marks from where she's shot up drugs (heroin / cocaine) in the past.

Rod Philderup
10-15-13, 11:14
Yesterday afternoon around Pennington and Olmstead saw a TGTBT long blonde haired girl with smoking hot body. I looped around Fairhaven and scooped her up. Usually don't do cop check once they get in the car, but couldn't resist grapping those sweater puppies just to be sure. I told her I wanted a BJ, she tried to high ball me on the price, negotiated to a closer to standard rate. She wanted me to park on the main drag, Curtis, said we would just blend in with the parked cars. Of course I refused this idea, said let's drive into the county and park. To make a long story short, I listened to her sob story, got her number then dropped her off with a small donation to cover her time. I figured it was worth ten bucks alone to play with those nice tits. I got home, RTFF and found a similar SW named Barbara who changed her street name to Tina who was scamming Mongers. This girl wasn't a MILF though, she appeared to be no more than late 20's maybe 30 yo. She said she has been clean for ten months and just relapsed. Has anyone else seen or hooked up w / her?

Stay safe,

Rp.

Kim Park
10-15-13, 12:04
Which Erica? Do you mean this one, known as Rip-off Erica? When I did these pictures almost two years ago she was pregnant.Got some hot intel on dcup blondes in need of fin assistance and proceeded promptly to the area of operation. En route was informed by someone who already reconned the area that a sting was on-going so promptly did a 180 and head toward west side.

Saw a young spinner w familiar face but since I was in need of dcup (been having me some dcups lately, getting withdrawals), gave her some quarters for some lollipop and told her I be back after stopping by the bank. A quick drive by did not show sign of my fav tatas jakii so went back and got the gal. She told me that her name's "brooke" and that she got a spot nearby. Figure she's not going to rob me (got more protection this time other than cdom after what happened) so decided to give it a try.

We were greeted by an older blonde whom she refers to as her mom and a brown baby (the mom calls her Erica). She said she needed a Hamilton 1st to get "stuff" and I being a nice guy gave it to her (figure that if she motherfck me I can always fck her mom). The gal actually came back and splitted the rock w mom before taking me upstairs for me to give her the lollipop.

Skill was so-so, so put on the protection and doggied her. While not one of the most memorable fks it was a standard fck for standard rate (plus room fee, of course).

May repeat if opportunity presents itself. Got myself a young blonde gal straight from playboy mag w her dcup mellons and shaven kunts. 2 bad dcup ain't reliable (either nodding or withdrawing) whenever the antenna BTW my legs gets hard. Now that's story for another forum.

BoloBellgrande
10-15-13, 13:38
Took a shot in the dark and sent Joyce a text message, nine times out of ten she doesn't respond. I am not sure were she is staying these days, I heard she was in annapolis. Anyway, she hit me back this time and we set up a meet. Funny thing is, she is staying with Dawn of Laurel off of whisky bottom road. I thought they were not speaking, guess they kissed and made up. She told me she could use a friends room at the Mo 6 , I asked her if she needed me to pick her up, she said she had a ride and would meet me there and give me the room #. She got there as I was pulling in and smiled and said Hello as she walked past my vehicle. I hadn't seen her in a while and forgot how unattractive she is, she looks like Don Knotts in drag , I guess it doesn't matter when all you want to do is empty your balls. She text me the room # and I walked up to a open door and walked in and got undressed. She is a older lady and does have skills, she started off with oral BBBJ for about 5 min then I had her put on the condom. She is tight for a older lady so I had to pound it out in mish so I could get it loose for some doggie later. I had to put her legs over my shoulder and really push deep in her to loosen her up, I could feel the tightness of her walls loosening up as I pushed deeper inside her. After about 10 min of that I flipped her over and did her doggie. I pounded her hard after loosening her up in mish, she yelped and moaned as I slammed my cock between her butt cheeks. Her ass is her best feature, for a older lady it's nice and firm. I spread her legs wider in the doggie position so I could get a better grip on her waist and a better thrusting motion. I could tell she was in some discomfort at this point, I didn't care and enjoyed the yelping and gasping noices she was making. I pushed her upper back, shoulders and head down and gripped her waist tighter. I found that sweet spot position and was in a zone. I blew my load after about 10 min but kept on humping for another 5 . I love it when you find that sweet spot position, some times it can be hard if the SW complains and keeps moving around. Not bad for two Jackson's.

HcLine
10-15-13, 13:50
Took a shot in the dark and sent Joyce a text message, nine times out of ten she doesn't respond. I am not sure were she is staying these days, I heard she was in annapolis. Anyway, she hit me back this time and we set up a meet. Funny thing is, she is staying with Dawn of Laurel off of whisky bottom road. I thought they were not speaking, guess they kissed and made up. She told me she could use a friends room at the Mo 6 , I asked her if she needed me to pick her up, she said she had a ride and would meet me there and give me the room #. She got there as I was pulling in and smiled and said Hello, as she walked past my vehicle. I hadn't seen her in a while and forgot how unattractive she is, she looks like Don Knotts with a wig. I guess it doesn't matter when all you want to do is empty your balls. She text me the room # and I walked up to a open door and walked in and got undressed. She is a older lady and does have skills, she started off with oral BBBJ for about 5 min then I had her put on the condom. She is tight for a older lady so I had to pound it out in mish tso I could get it loose for some doggie later. I had to put her legs over my shoulder and really push deep in her to loosen her up, I could feel the tightness of her walls loosening up as I pushed deeper inside her. After about 10.min of that I flipped her over and did her doggie. I pounded her hard after loosening her up in mish, she yelped and moaned as I slammed my cock between her butt cheeks. Her ass is her best feature, for a older lady it's nice and firm. I spread her leggs in doggie so I could get a better grip on her waist and a better thrusting motion. I could tell she was in some pain at this point, I didn't care and enjoyed the yelping and gasping noices she was making. I pushed her upper back and shoulder and head down and gripped her waist tighter. I found that sweet spot position and was in a zone. I blew my load after about 10 min but kept on humping for another 5 . I love it when you find that sweet spot position, some times it can be hard if the SW complains and keeps moving around. Not bad for two Jackson's.Ahh good old whiskey bottom. Anyone remenber when Laurel race track had a bunch of SW going on? Was oh so convenient back then.