PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

DJCreem
06-01-13, 17:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Thundra89
06-01-13, 17:12
I fell into this PERSON's trap a while back Natalie a person born a guy who had a surgery and became well a whatever IT is

IT has still been seen around W / W about 6'2

Ger this person OUT of W / W make IT go to like Mt Vernon or Dupont circle

Baltimonger
06-01-13, 20:32
I fell into this PERSON's trap a while back Natalie a person born a guy who had a surgery and became well a whatever IT is

Ger this person OUT of W / W make IT go to like Mt Vernon or Dupont circleThe good news is Natalie has angel wings and hello kitty tattoos.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Hovito
06-02-13, 00:21

Ger this person OUT of W / W make IT go to like Mt Vernon or Dupont circleWith the info of the forum I was able to recognize this person. I saw this person about 8PM this eve walking on Carey Up from Washington Blvd. And was able to avoid any contact.

JoeCool1983
06-02-13, 00:37
Anyone ever post bail for their favorite ladies when they get arrested?

Plainzwalker
06-02-13, 01:14
Well, took a roll through the three areas since I just go back into country today and came up empty. CB had a lot of LEO activity, same with PP. While the Wilkens area seem to be hosting a bunch of cook outs. Mind you this was about 11-12 time frame tonight. I did see a nice WSW in CB but she was walking briefly away from some LEO activity, and by the time I swung back around to try and see if she would go down a side street she had disappeared. I think she was scooped by an idiot parked on a side street with all his lights on since I saw a head dip down right when I was about to pass them. Hopefully I can find something decent tomorrow evening, or at least one evening this week. Going to be back in the area for a few weeks, but won't always have a car sadly.

I did stop at a MP on the way out though and had an interesting experience there, but will post in the massage section.

Kim Park
06-02-13, 01:23
Anyone ever post bail for their favorite ladies when they get arrested?Girls without means to post bail are usually released on their own recognizance and could sometimes catch a free bus with their release paper once they get out of the central booking.

During the time in the central booking the gal is given a free std test which gives result within hour.

At least this is waht I heard.

Plainzwalker
06-02-13, 01:23
I also had a quick question. Anyone suggest any motels in the various areas. I kind of want to do a longer encounter.

Thanks in advance

Cls9637
06-02-13, 05:24
The good news is Natalie has angel wings and hello kitty tattoos.

Please don't feed the trolls. Made my morning! THAT is funny.

DJCreem
06-02-13, 06:06
Is that really true about Natalie's tats?

The good news is Natalie has angel wings and hello kitty tattoos.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Masonm
06-02-13, 06:34
Anyone ever post bail for their favorite ladies when they get arrested?If you post bail and you sign off on it, your name will appear on that case in the MD Judiciary Court Search. Even though you are neither defendent or plaintiff, a search of your name will show that you posted bail. So you may have some "splaining to do" if wifey, employer or someone else finds it. Get an intermediary to post for you if you must.

Masonm
06-02-13, 06:38
With the info of the forum I was able to recognize this person. I saw this person about 8PM this eve walking on Carey Up from Washington Blvd. And was able to avoid any contact.Yes, this forum has spared me on a number of occasions. Yet the management complains when the TV / TS issue comes up. I don't understand.

RookieMonger
06-02-13, 09:20
Brother mongerers of Baltimore,

I live in the ATL but come up to Baltimore fairly often. I know a girl up there now (unfortunately in jail) that I knew down here. I have a question for you on protocol. Met a cute redhead named Becca on Washington Blvd and we drove around a bit but I got a hinky feeling with her that she was LEO. Here's the question. Down here in ATL, when SW enters the car, they flash you their titties, and grab your hand and put it somewhere on themselves. Kinda I'd's everyone as non-LEO. Is that the same up in Baltimore? This girl didn't do anything, didn't talk anything except we could go to a parking lot, and she didn't react really when I told her I was taking her back to the street. Thoughts?An undercover LE posing as a SW will NEVER get in your car in any town in the good ole USA! Too dangerous!

Happy One
06-02-13, 09:25
B / CB picking up with new talent, its been fun. One has been around acouple weeks and acquired 25/30 guys phone numbers already. Cute spinner just had baby a few months back, but wouldn't know it looking or.

F-kin her.

Tried a girl that came from the east side that was nice & filled out walking Pontiac. Girl with Daisy dukes is back again from Arbutus with her BF, has a pipe habit. One of the girls came back from Pasadena, no car now, got wrecked. She running as hard as ever supporting two people with H and coke habit. I see some of the regulars are still walking about.

WW has a few new talent, but mostly the same old ones standing around. I guess the advertisements didn't help to much, Jill & Jackii couldn't seem to catch dates standing around for a long long time. Be alert in West Baltimore at all times, they are getting crazy up there and the LE can't control or stop it. Just look at the news. A lot of frustrated cops getting attitude

Propilot
06-02-13, 10:46
I had some free time yesterday and decided to visit all of the major loops.

CB-Around 7pm there was only a few girls out. I saw a pretty redhead with a hot body walking down E. Patapsco. She was definitely a SW. As I was about to stop for her, a group of people walked around the corner and started talking with her. Waited for about two minutes and drove off. I saw Mary sitting on her stoop. I've seen her before and she does try to please as long as you act accordingly. Also, she does have a firm butt for her age. After visiting with Mary, I then headed to W / W.

W / W-Around 7:20 I drove up Ramsey. First thing I saw was (T) all Natalie. At her height, with that Adam's apple, and other odd features, how someone is NOT able to tell is a mystery to me. Driving past the circle, there were no girls out or stoop sitting. I drove further up to the church and turned around. As I was driving back to the circle, I saw two young, sexy Asian girls with long hair walking by. The girls looked to be at least eighteen and very nicely built. I did not stop to approach them as that side of the street was populated with civilians hanging out.

Conkling-Driving down Conkling, I saw two sws. One brunette sitting by the bar, and a cute brunette with a blue and white striped t-shirt and blue shorts on Fayette. This may have been the brunette spinner that everyone is talking about, She was a hottie. Unfortunately when I saw her, Leo had her handcuffed and was putting her in the back of the police car. As I drove by Sherries's Bar, there were only two cars there, so I did not waste my time. I also did not feel like getting hassled for tips by some ugly dance girls. I then drove up Haven St, to the stoplight where the El Dorado club is. On the opposite side of the street, there seems to be a latino club. The girls were hot in their referee outfits. May have to make a visit.

Dundalk-Driving around Dundalk at 7:50, there was about four girls out. A couple were cute, but it has been many moons since I have been to the Dundalk area. By the time I scouted the area for a good spot, all of them were gone. I will have to revisit Dundalk very soon.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Jenais1
06-02-13, 14:21
Jenais1, you passed on a real good time. She probably didn't say anything or respond because she wasnt familiar with you. Becca is one of the coolest girls out there and one of my ATF's. This girl knows how to please a man. If you run across her again, take my word and scoop her up as quickly as you can.Thanks to everyone for their response. I'll look for her again. Just to make sure we're talking the same girl, about 5' 10" see cup, redhead, nice, nice figure, probably an 8 or 9, mole on her upper left lip? Sound like the Becca you know? Thanks again!

Cls9637
06-02-13, 15:26
Did anybody notice that the description of our resident stalker DJCreem has changed? Now, instead of "Senior Member," "Regular Member," "Forum Advertiser" or any of the other designations you might find, his is now "Psycho Troll."

Good job, Admin!

Horny Toe
06-02-13, 15:44
If you post bail and you sign off on it, your name will appear on that case in the MD Judiciary Court Search. Even though you are neither defendent or plaintiff, a search of your name will show that you posted bail. So you may have some "splaining to do" if wifey, employer or someone else finds it. Get an intermediary to post for you if you must.I agree with Masonm and do not pay the bail directly to the system. Have the girl contact a Bail Bonds place (there are a ton of them in Baltimore) she probably already has a favorite. Personally, after a prior experience with this, I would not suggest you assist with bail in any form. I know that may seem harsh, especially if it is one of your favorites, but in the end these girls are just reaching for any hand that is willing to help them. Once they are out, it's right back to drugs and streets. Trying to be Captain Save-a-Ho is usually a lost cause. Just ask anyone who has tried and save yourself some heartache. I'm not saying that all of these girls are hopeless, just that the odds are against them.

Member #4695
06-02-13, 15:58
I agree with Masonm and do not pay the bail directly to the system. Have the girl contact a Bail Bonds place (there are a ton of them in Baltimore) she probably already has a favorite. Personally, after a prior experience with this, I would not suggest you assist with bail in any form. I know that may seem harsh, especially if it is one of your favorites, but in the end these girls are just reaching for any hand that is willing to help them. Once they are out, it's right back to drugs and streets. Trying to be Captain Save-a-Ho is usually a lost cause. Just ask anyone who has tried and save yourself some heartache. I'm not saying that all of these girls are hopeless, just that the odds are against them.I totally agree with horny toes advice, as my past experience has taught me some hard and expensive lessons. Also these girls often date the bail bond agents, and take it out in trade if the bail is not too high and it is not a felony offense.

Cls9637
06-02-13, 16:12
I agree with Masonm and do not pay the bail directly to the system. Have the girl contact a Bail Bonds place (there are a ton of them in Baltimore) she probably already has a favorite. Personally, after a prior experience with this, I would not suggest you assist with bail in any form. I know that may seem harsh, especially if it is one of your favorites, but in the end these girls are just reaching for any hand that is willing to help them. Once they are out, it's right back to drugs and streets. Trying to be Captain Save-a-Ho is usually a lost cause. Just ask anyone who has tried and save yourself some heartache. I'm not saying that all of these girls are hopeless, just that the odds are against them.The other obvious issue is that once you post bail and pay the 10% up front, if the girl doesn't show up for court YOU are on the hook for the entire bail amount. The chance of her showing up for court is less than 50-50 I would imagine. When the court date comes around will you even know where to find her? Doubtful.

I have had several girls over time contact me to ask for bail. The answer was always a resounding "NO!"

Shune
06-02-13, 16:27
The other obvious issue is that once you post bail and pay the 10% up front, if the girl doesn't show up for court YOU are on the hook for the entire bail amount. The chance of her showing up for court is less than 50-50 I would imagine. When the court date comes around will you even know where to find her? Doubtful.

I have had several girls over time contact me to ask for bail. The answer was always a resounding "NO!"Totally agreed. On a few occasions I, myself actually came very close of taking the plunge.

The last being some super hot spinner with a Japanese Anime character. Some sort of CAT as I remembered. Tattooed on her body. LOL.

Horny Toe
06-02-13, 16:40
The other obvious issue is that once you post bail and pay the 10% up front, if the girl doesn't show up for court YOU are on the hook for the entire bail amount. The chance of her showing up for court is less than 50-50 I would imagine. When the court date comes around will you even know where to find her? Doubtful.

I have had several girls over time contact me to ask for bail. The answer was always a resounding "NO!"That applies to when you pay directly correct? However, if you are making a payment through a bail bondsman, it is them that is on the hook. Right?

Crg3400
06-02-13, 17:32

I have had several girls over time contact me to ask for bail. The answer was always a resounding "NO!"A couple of things, the amount can be as low as 3%, also its the bail bondmen who pays the real bail. Your 3% is gone no matter what happens. Also the courts are giving the girls time now, which is a big reason why they are not showing up.

Radloop
06-02-13, 17:46
An undercover LE posing as a SW will NEVER get in your car in any town in the good ole USA! Too dangerous!Sorry Rook but the one time I got in trouble with ULE, she DID get in the car. She didn't let me drive away but she got in.

Masonm
06-02-13, 17:54
That applies to when you pay directly correct? However, if you are making a payment through a bail bondsman, it is them that is on the hook. Right?It depends on the payment plan that you agree to and how much you put down. Read the contract and ask questions! I got stuck for a huge sum after I signed off thinking that they and not I was off the hook (but for a friend, not a SW). Bailbonds make a lot of money from people in a bind.

Cls9637
06-02-13, 18:16
A couple of things, the amount can be as low as 3%, also its the bail bondmen who pays the real bail. Your 3% is gone no matter what happens. Also the courts are giving the girls time now, which is a big reason why they are not showing up.Read the paperwork closely. Even the bail bondsmen that claim they charge 3% actually charge 10% like everyone else. The 3% is paid immediately, and the balance within a certain amount of time. They all charge 10% in the end. Also, they are on the hook to the court for the full bail in case of a FTA, but ultimately they are coming after you to be paid back. YOU will ultimately be responsible! However, if it's a relatively small cash bail and you pay directly to the city, when and if the person does actually appear for court the city sends a refund check.

CatHerder
06-02-13, 18:41
If you post bail and you sign off on it, your name will appear on that case in the MD Judiciary Court Search. Even though you are neither defendent or plaintiff, a search of your name will show that you posted bail. So you may have some "splaining to do" if wifey, employer or someone else finds it. Get an intermediary to post for you if you must.While I agree that with most of the other reasons provided why you shouldn't post bail for one of the ladies, this concern is overstated. If you post bail directly, your name will appear on the case record in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search. But the system does not provide for searches for people putting up bail. So wifey or the employer would need to know the name of the person you bailed out to find the record that shows that you provided bail. But unless you're independently wealthy, you'll most likely use a bail agent anyway, so your name won't be appearing. Wifey or (less likely) the employer is more likely to get a clue if the lady gets an FTA and the bail folks start calling you looking for her.

Also, as far as being on the hook for the total amount of the bail, that risk exists but may be small because it's unlikely these ladies are going to continue to elude capture, just because of their lifestyle. The bail agent will usually get an extension from the court to prevent forfeiture of the bail, while they try to catch the person. As long as they have that extension, they won't be looking to you for the whole amount of the bail.

DJCreem
06-02-13, 18:58
[deleted by admin]
editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

HotVaBeachMan
06-02-13, 19:22
Long time member (2003) , but mostly a lurker know since I live quite far from your beautiful hunting grounds. Lucky for me, I am doing my bi-annual trip to the Balto area next weekend and was wondering if anyone knew if Sheena was around, and if any digits were avaialble. I had her a couple of times quite a while back and loved her sword swallowing skills as well as how it felt to hit her on her very tight ass.

HVBM.

Klove48
06-02-13, 20:45
Long time member (2003) , but mostly a lurker know since I live quite far from your beautiful hunting grounds. Lucky for me, I am doing my bi-annual trip to the Balto area next weekend and was wondering if anyone knew if Sheena was around, and if any digits were avaialble. I had her a couple of times quite a while back and loved her sword swallowing skills as well as how it felt to hit her on her very tight ass.

HVBM.Which Shenna do you speak of? The one that hangs in be / cb, if so pm me and I can give you contact info.

Shithead06
06-03-13, 02:37
Did anybody notice that the description of our resident stalker DJCreem has changed? Now, instead of "Senior Member," "Regular Member," "Forum Advertiser" or any of the other designations you might find, his is now "Psycho Troll."

Good job, Admin!I am laughing my ass off right now! Thank you kind sir for pointing this out! Double thanks to Admin!

Truhersheyman
06-03-13, 06:57
I saw a new WSW with short blonde hair, black and pink shirt, tattoo around right arm, and some jean shorts in the PP area. Wonder if anyone saw her and had any intel as I passed it up cause wasn't sure about her.

Seva Lurker
06-03-13, 07:46
I am laughing my ass off right now! Thank you kind sir for pointing this out! Double thanks to Admin!He's been doing that to other members on other boards as well. There is 'douchebag' and in a side note, the Admin mentioned using other names as well.

Though I am really surprised that the 'douchebag' didn't get banned right after is 'status' change for threatening the administrator.

Here's a post where he explains (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3995-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1776635&viewfull=1#post1776635). :D

Punished
06-03-13, 14:27
He's been doing that to other members on other boards as well. There is 'douchebag' and in a side note, the Admin mentioned using other names as well.

Though I am really surprised that the 'douchebag' didn't get banned right after is 'status' change for threatening the administrator.

Here's a post.

where he explains (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3995-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1776635&viewfull=1#post1776635)Yes that is true, DC Creem has been doing this for a long time. I once talked about a girl on here that I introduced that was from DC and working in the area of Brooklyn. Got a message from him stating that he was wanting to meet her and he had a few questions about her giving full service because she is just newly back on the scene because she had just given birth to a kid. His main line of questions where if she was giving full service or just BBBJ's and then it was does she have digits and did they start with 202 area code. I finally gave in and told him that she was good and gave full service and then gave him the digits so that he could find out himself how good she was. It was then that he messaged me back that he already knew her and that he was dating her as a BF and that he was going to shut her phone off and then he was going to kick her out the house that she was in at the time because they where living together. I see her on the street days later and tell what had happened. She tells me that the guys is crazy and stalking her like a mad man. This is what you get when you are speaking of DC Creem, a pure stalker and just to answer the question, no he was not her BF. I message the dude to stop the bullshit and leave me out of his BS drama on the board. Just to get a return message of leave her alone because they are going to get married.

I do a little more research on him and then I see that he is doing the same to this Holly girl for over a year. Coming into this room and asking about her and wanting to know where she is. Always stating that he dated her and was her BF also. Then it was with Kiara and trying to find out her location. The dude is a real crack pot, or just on crack. Either way he is a looser that is way out of control. I learned my lesson with him and even answering him or engaging him in conversation. Dude is in need a a straight jacket but some how he has managed to dodge rubber room. This is not my humble opinion, this is FACT!

Beware of HIM

CowboysFan
06-03-13, 17:29
Sunday afternoon I met another monger at Tims and I passed him a, if thats anyone on the board.

Shoot me a PM

Sgt Snake
06-03-13, 19:06
Hi guys. Got a new one (new for me) and she needs some help. Lives off Harford and the beltway. Likes to do girls, very nice, always swallows. 27, 5-6, 115, shaved below, head shaved on sides, freaky look. No anal. Cannot host. Only does white guys. Standard rates plus I always tip her well.

She just texted me for help so she's ready to go tight now. You will not be dissappointed. PM me for digits.

Paul Draycott
06-03-13, 19:29
I had a great time with a Jessica last time I was here, even had to tell her to back off a little to much BJ. If its the someone.Had a few runs around CB and BP I can't find anyone out there, am I looking in wrong place wrong time? Please help costing a fortune in gas LOL.

DJCreem
06-03-13, 20:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DJCreem
06-03-13, 20:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Baltimonger
06-03-13, 21:29
Anyone ever post bail for their favorite ladies when they get arrested?Been there, done that.

JankMaster
06-03-13, 22:12
Hi guys. Got a new one (new for me) and she needs some help. Lives off Harford and the beltway. Likes to do girls, very nice, always swallows. 27, 5-6, 115, shaved below, head shaved on sides, freaky look. No anal. Cannot host. Only does white guys. Standard rates plus I always tip her well.

She just texted me for help so she's ready to go tight now. You will not be dissappointed. PM me for digits.LOL. Let her know when she's really needs help. I got some hersheys kisses for her LOL

Sgt Snake
06-03-13, 22:41
LOL. Let her know when she's really needs help. I got some hersheys kisses for her LOLI know, I know. I hate even having to post racial preferences. What the hell, green should be the only color that matters to these lovelies.

I know some of the bruthas on here would help in frequency and generosity much more than my dumb cracka ass.

LOL. Keep up the good work and thanks for the sense of humor

RawDoggin
06-03-13, 23:32

Good job, Admin!Ha Ha, that is funny.

Cls9637
06-04-13, 06:11
I saw Jenna Sunday morning. Always a good time. She still hangs around Wash Blvd, but sometimes ventures over to Wilkens. It seems some guy picked her up in the middle of the night on Tuesday and took her way out into the County in the middle of nowhere and then tried to not pay her. It ended with her beaten up by him and her phone stolen. So now she has lost all her numbers. Guys like that should be beaten themselves. The police told her they arrested him.

Anyway, as always, Jenna is very good company and provides great service. She is open to most anything except anal. Oh, and she still won't let me post any of the hundreds of pictures I have. Curses!

SirDrDunk
06-04-13, 06:50
Was cruisin through w / w by the circle noticed heavy le was in the little church parking lot looked up and they sprung into action I cleared out real quick and I wasn't doing nothing

NiteTimer
06-04-13, 07:18
Does anybody have a number on Miss Sheena recently?

Member #4338
06-04-13, 07:52
Does anybody have a number on Miss Sheena recently?NT:

You have mail.

Masonm
06-04-13, 08:24
Two cop cars flaming away on corner of Baltimore so thought I'd get a closer look. Two girls being interviewed. Lisa or Tiffany (can't recall which is which) waves at me and the cop observing waves me over. Routine stop for him, highly unnerving for me. Lesson learned: stay away from all LE activity and no rubbernecking.

JoeCool1983
06-04-13, 13:35
Does anybody have a number on Miss Sheena recently?I'll 2nd that. If anyone could share with me it would be much appreciated.

BoloBellgrande
06-04-13, 14:36
[QUOTE=Laxman #2; 178042 A couple of fridays back I was walking around the loop on Wilkens. I wanted to get some condoms from that store on the corner before I went into D's place. As I was walking up to the corner two girls got out of a suv. The one girl had two front teeth missing, she started talking to me like she knew me and asked if I wanted both of them. I looked at her in the face and thought she looked liked somebody I knew but I couldn't place her. She followed me into the store and asked me if I could buy her a bag of chips. I bought them for her and she thanked me as we were leaving the store, then she crossed the circle and walked toward Fulton. The only SW I can think of now that looks kinda like this girl is Sheena. The Sheena I remember drove around in a white truck and had two front teeth missing and offered anal like it was as common and offering BBBJ or Pussy. Was this her and I didn't recognizer her? Or am I mistaken and you guys are talking about another Sheena. If it is the same Sheena, I didn't know she was back around again. The last I heard of her she was living in Halethorpe MD.

Klove48
06-04-13, 14:39
[QUOTE=Laxman #2; 178042 A couple of fridays back I was walking around the loop on Wilkens. I wanted to get some condoms from that store on the corner before I went into D's place. As I was walking up to the corner two girls got out of a suv. The one girl had two front teeth missing, she started talking to me like she knew me and asked if I wanted both of them. I looked at her in the face and thought she looked liked somebody I knew but I couldn't place her. She followed me into the store and asked me if I could buy her a bag of chips. I bought them for her and she thanked me as we were leaving the store, then she crossed the circle and walked toward Fulton. The only SW I can think of now that looks kinda like this girl is Sheena. The Sheena I remember drove around in a white truck and had two front teeth missing and offered anal like it was as common and offering BBBJ or Pussy. Was this her and I didn't recognizer her? Or am I mistaken and you guys are talking about another Sheena. If it is the same Sheena, I didn't know she was back around again. The last I heard of her she was living in Halethorpe MD.I think their referring to the Sheena in be / cb,"The Sword Swallower".

Klove48
06-04-13, 14:45
BoloBellgrande, I think their referring to the Sheena that hangs in be / cb around Fairhaven& Pataspco. I don't know what happened to my original reply. It got screwed-up some kinda way.

Sargent Steel
06-04-13, 16:17
BoloBellgrande, I think their referring to the Sheena that hangs in be / cb around Fairhaven& Pataspco. I don't know what happened to my original reply. It got screwed-up some kinda way.I haven't seen the white truck Sheena in a few years. The super head a. K. A. Sword sallower I see everyday right around Patapsco Fairhaven. She is rhe best 10 dollars ever spent. Will suck the chrome off your dick, swallow and keep going! As gar as her full service only did once sex was good doggie, mish, stand up bent over however you want. The best positions is the ones that keep why away from the aroma hygiene issues there. She has been pretty much homeless the whole two years I have knew her. I'm sure minus the teeth issues she cleans up nice given the opportunity. As far as a sexual experience would definitely rate a 10 and considering what you pay the experience is priceless. She loves what she does no oversale, ashamed to say but undersale. A twenty spot will get you the best head on the market and some wild pussy. Just try to clean it up first.

NiteTimer
06-04-13, 21:17
[QUOTE=Laxman #2; 178042 A couple of fridays back I was walking around the loop on Wilkens. I wanted to get some condoms from that store on the corner before I went into D's place. As I was walking up to the corner two girls got out of a suv. The one girl had two front teeth missing, she started talking to me like she knew me and asked if I wanted both of them. I looked at her in the face and thought she looked liked somebody I knew but I couldn't place her. She followed me into the store and asked me if I could buy her a bag of chips. I bought them for her and she thanked me as we were leaving the store, then she crossed the circle and walked toward Fulton. The only SW I can think of now that looks kinda like this girl is Sheena. The Sheena I remember drove around in a white truck and had two front teeth missing and offered anal like it was as common and offering BBBJ or Pussy. Was this her and I didn't recognizer her? Or am I mistaken and you guys are talking about another Sheena. If it is the same Sheena, I didn't know she was back around again. The last I heard of her she was living in Halethorpe MD.That's the one I'm looking for. Sheena w / the white truck, I ran across her by accident at the MC D's on Wash. Blvd a few months back but she was w / somebody and couldn't talk. That girl use to ease the pain.

Curtisbay
06-04-13, 22:49
Two cop cars flaming away on corner of Baltimore so thought I'd get a closer look. Two girls being interviewed. Lisa or Tiffany (can't recall which is which) waves at me and the cop observing waves me over. Routine stop for him, highly unnerving for me. Lesson learned: stay away from all LE activity and no rubbernecking.Let me get this straight; the SW waves at you while she is being arrested, and you get lite up. What the F- was she thinking. Almost as bad as taking one into McDonalds and listening to them scream and yell because they can't order a simple meal by saying," I'll have a number one". LOL

Truhersheyman
06-04-13, 23:07
Ran into Lulu last night. Late 20 early 30 blonde WSW. I opted for BJ as the face wasn't that great. I have to give the skills a 8-9 as she did everything just right. I would repeat and now wish I would have got the. If anyone has it inbox it to me.

Hovito
06-04-13, 23:44
Let me get this straight; the SW waves at you while she is being arrested, and you get lite up. What the F- was she thinking. Almost as bad as taking one into McDonalds and listening to them scream and yell because they can't order a simple meal by saying," I'll have a number one". LOLAwhile back the same thing happened to me and it was a bit awkward. Alicia and aunt Lisa were being checked out by local LE and she yells out and starts waving at me "there is my ride ". I pulled over because I was meeting her and they hop in and we leave. The only thing that was said as they were leaving was that if I see any of you around here anymore tonight, You are all going to jail. I made sure that I didn't pass back through the area that night.

BlackkTut
06-05-13, 00:13
Finally was able to score yesterday ("After hunting for months now") morning on Conklin. WSW by the name of Elizabeth older looking. Experience wasn't so great we had a car date at the graveyard around 10am. Her BBBJ skills was subpar I didn't blow. She kept rushing saying this is not a hotel LOL. I still gave her a $ a sent her on her way. Didn't get digits no need to repeat. It's was still exciting no the less. I've been out Dundalk but not sure where to look. Also I want a 3some do yall know any girls that's game and what will be the tution.

SirDrDunk
06-05-13, 01:45
Awhile back the same thing happened to me and it was a bit awkward. Alicia and aunt Lisa were being checked out by local LE and she yells out and starts waving at me "there is my ride ". I pulled over because I was meeting her and they hop in and we leave. The only thing that was said as they were leaving was that if I see any of you around here anymore tonight, You are all going to jail. I made sure that I didn't pass back through the area that night.I tought that I was the only one that that happened with when it came to them two LOL

Member #4338
06-05-13, 03:11
Ouch!

Looks like NT is going to be Sarah-less for some time. I'm sure he will make do.

Masonm
06-05-13, 06:41
Let me get this straight; the SW waves at you while she is being arrested, and you get lite up. What the F- was she thinking. Almost as bad as taking one into McDonalds and listening to them scream and yell because they can't order a simple meal by saying," I'll have a number one". LOLI find them don't I. By far the worst was the HSW I took to Burger King. She was flying, but I didn't sense that when I made the scoop. She walked into the Burger King parking lot and in full view of everyone, including a truckful of laborers, lifted her dress, squatted, and proceeded to urinate. I stealth-rolled out of the lot, never looking back.

NiteTimer
06-05-13, 06:57
Ouch!

Looks like NT is going to be Sarah-less for some time. I'm sure he will make do.What happened to Sarah? Did LEOs make a swoop?

BoloBellgrande
06-05-13, 09:12
I haven't seen the white truck Sheena in a few years. The super head a. K. A. Sword sallower I see everyday right around Patapsco Fairhaven. She is rhe best 10 dollars ever spent. Will suck the chrome off your dick, swallow and keep going! As gar as her full service only did once sex was good doggie, mish, stand up bent over however you want. The best positions is the ones that keep why away from the aroma hygiene issues there. She has been pretty much homeless the whole two years I have knew her. I'm sure minus the teeth issues she cleans up nice given the opportunity. As far as a sexual experience would definitely rate a 10 and considering what you pay the experience is priceless. She loves what she does no oversale, ashamed to say but undersale. A twenty spot will get you the best head on the market and some wild pussy. Just try to clean it up first.I will be in the area Friday, I'l look for her and see if I can hook up with her. Maybe after a few encounters I can get her to a no tell were she can clean up. She sounds like a SW you could spend $ and drain your ball dry. I know she is missing teeth, can you give me the color of her hair. Thanks

Member #4338
06-05-13, 10:38
What happened to Sarah? Did LEOs make a swoop?You have mail

SpermGun42
06-05-13, 18:48
I was looking to hook up with Tiffany. Called her cell and found out that her phone was supposedly stolen. Does anybody have her new number and is willing to share? Thanks.

Sperm

Hovito
06-05-13, 19:27
Ouch!

Looks like NT is going to be Sarah-less for some time. I'm sure he will make do.Blonde Sarah from WW area? I got no answer from her number the last couple of weeks.

MikeWalter
06-05-13, 20:49
Know this girls name? And #

Had her the other night decent mic skills. off Dundalk Ave.

I didn't ask for either.

But wish I did.

Sgt Snake
06-05-13, 23:10
Those seniors I've shared her digits, she's ready to pop right now. Just got her well, she's made up, freshly showered. Give her a ring. Trying to help her out

Have fun.

Hovito
06-05-13, 23:42
Dark brown hair shoulder length hair, last time I saw her. Clean her up and you should be good.

Mdam
06-05-13, 23:48
4 marked cars circling and parking on Dundalk Ave. 2 county. 1 city. 1 MDTA. Be safe with pickups tonight, or just steer clear.

Jmswozniak
06-06-13, 00:36
Those seniors I've shared her digits, she's ready to pop right now. Just got her well, she's made up, freshly showered. Give her a ring. Trying to help her out

Have fun.Nice Girl. Treat her well.

JoeCool1983
06-06-13, 09:56
Can you send pictures through private messages?

Punished
06-06-13, 13:25
Can not believe that its been this long in finding another Gem after I found Lisa which was a Civilian that walked the street for awhile when I brought her into the room for others to taste but I must have been living right for it to happen once again. Driving down Mountain Road heading the back way toward Pasadena then to C / B. Saw a nice tall Blonde by the name of MONICA walking. Asked if she needed a ride because it was about to rain and she was more than willing to get in. I made a few comments on her dress that she was wearing and with out coaching, she wanted me to take a better look at her legs. I was more than amazed that this chick had toned and fit legs like a dancer. She wanted to stop at the Popeyes once we got into Pasadena and I was hungry anyway and decided to take a chance on her going inside with me. (Yes I heard all the horror stores, but I went with the gut on this one). Went inside and she was a perfect lady and very well spoken without a hint of drama or wanting to go to the bathroom to fix. I then asked her if she was captured by the beast out there (meaning drugs) and she said no fucking way. I just drink a little and I use to smoke but that part of life is over, I just come out once in a great moon to get money for my needs when I get stupid and spend to much on stuff that I did not need and now I have to make up for that money spent for bills. My usual guy is out of town and can not help me because his wife caught on to the credit card purchases so there is to much drama with him right now. So for the first time in a long time I am looking for a friend to help me.

Blonde Hair, Long to the mid back.

5'8.

130 pounds.

Full C.

Greenish to Grayish Eyes.

Well I told her that I could be a friend if she wanted me to be and asked if she wanted to go to a notel. She said no, those things are watched all the time by police of late and I would just rather to go my home or your house or somewhere far away from this area and not toward Baltimore. So I opted or her house and went in with a mindset for a fight but the house was clean, everything was smelling good, She even came directly in and checked on the dinner that she was cooking in the crock pot. Checked all the rooms and entire house and no one was there. Then she had a snarl on her face for me no believing her. I told her that this is the first time being with her and I had to check for myself and for my protection. She agreed and wanted to show me the bill that she was trying to pay. She had money in a folder and she was 62 dollars short. I thought it over and she said that she would take care of me if I can give her that loan. I agreed and she started a bath and then told me to sit and talk to her. It was cool just hanging out with her and she was more than fucking hot naked. I told her that I was getting a little hungry and she got out the tub with wet hair and asked if I wanted something to eat. I said no and why was she cooking for herself. She said that she preferred to cook and eat the left overs. Save money because I lost hours at her job by cut backs in the store. (will not name the store as she requested).

Got to the room and there was a massage that was waiting for me while she was naked and rolling those C breast on my back. I was more than ready and then told her to put the beast in that warm mouth. She did not hesitate and was making the greatest sounds while sucking. I was about to bust and she stopped and said no, you are not going to do that yet. Smiled and put on a rubber on me. I told her that it was cool and lets me taste that pie. She was more than happy to let me do it and I got her moving and grooving then slammed that beast into her until she squirted on the bed. I was surprised about that, then she wanted it doggie and we went to town on that until I started to feel the pressure. I told her that I was going to bust and she moved forward and stopped me by pulling me out. She rolled on her back and said ok lets finish in this position so that I can enjoy it too. Pushed in again and started to feel something that seem like the rubber had busted. I started to say something and she stopped me by saying I think that rubber broke but this is feeling to good so don't stop but if you can not pull out it is ok, I am clean. We all heard that but this chick was way to fucking into it and so was I so I drove until the finish line, pulled out half way and busted then she cleaned me up by sucking me clean. I mean every drop and anything on my dick she licked off. Then went to the bathroom and when I returned she went into the drawer and got her last test out which was 2 weeks old that her other guys pays for all the time for her, and she was clean. She looked at me and said well you hungry now, I am. Ate some pot roast, drank a beer and talked for about hour 1/2 and she got only one phone call and that was the dude with the drama from the wife that I spoke of before. Then I told her that I had to split and she said that I can call her on her home phone but not the cell phone because the other guy pays for that and he is funning about others calling her on that number. So got the digits and then got back in the car and took her to the bank to get the money plus a tip because I got even bills from the atm. Took her back home and she was more than a GFE. Kissing and hugging and thanking me for helping her and asked if I would be interested in being more a friend in the future because the other guy is drama central right now and can not help out like he use too. I asked how much he was helping and it really was not that much for what he was getting but she did say that she loved going out to dinner and he can not do those kinds of things when she would want to go and when she is off from work. I stated that I would think about it and called her a few days later and she was happy to hear from me even though I woke her from a night shift at work. Says after this paycheck she will have her car out of the shop and driving again.

Monica is awesome and I can not believe that she use to walk C / B to get extra money but she was perfectly clean of any drugs. Got her act together and her house is clean and not a mess like the others. I will not post her pic so the drama does not start again with me posting anything that does not met there qualification on this site of which some consider themselves regulators. For all the ones that I speak to on the back channel, we can get information passed that way. Seeing her tomorrow after work at 6pm and will suggest meeting others that are in my senior circle and trusted members that I speak to on a regular.

This girl does do anal but she told me late in the game when I was done that this is something that she liked. So I will exploring that tomorrow also to see if she was kidding or not but I will just assume she is telling the truth on that one.

Have a great day.

Son Of Tarzan
06-06-13, 14:03

Had her the other night decent mic skills. Off Dundalk Ave.

I didn't ask for either.

But wish I did.Not a good pic, but looks like one I've picked up named Kathy. My last BJ from her was pretty toothy and she had an attitude.

Stizz
06-06-13, 23:16

I didn't ask for either.

But wish I did.I dated her a few times way back about five years ago when she was new to the streets. I just keep passing her now when I see her. Anyway I was ready some of the favorite quotes you hear from the girls. You know you'll hear this from time to time "I'm not one of those crackheads" when offered standard tuition.

Hovito
06-07-13, 00:03
I was looking to hook up with Tiffany. Called her cell and found out that her phone was supposedly stolen. Does anybody have her new number and is willing to share? Thanks.

SpermWhich Tiffany from what area? Several Tiffanys out there.

Klove48
06-07-13, 01:25
I was down by the w / w Wednsday night, and I saw a real cutie. That was the second time I'm the last month I've laid eyes on this gorgeous creature. She has dark hair, about a 8 or 9 on the civi scale about 5'5 120 to 125lbs, with a nice ass. When I saw her the other night it was around 10p and she was walking up Wilkens towards Monroe. She was wearing blue jeans with her hair pulled-up, and walking briskly. I noticed her when I was siting at the light at Fulton, but I had already set-up something that I was on my way to, so I did stop, but before I could swoop back to investigate further, somebody in a light van quickly pulled over, and I guess picked her up. I kept going so I really couldn't see, but did anyone else lay eyes on this beatiful vixen? Or know whom I'm speaking of? Believe me, if I see her again, I will diffinately inquire to see if she needs a ride. Peace.

Horny Toe
06-07-13, 07:41

I didn't ask for either.

But wish I did.I've seen her out before too but never made a scoop. If I find her again I'll let you know and if you find her first, please PM me too. Thanks.

Rod Philderup
06-07-13, 08:42
Hit the loops yesterday, early evening. B / CB saw one WSW on Pontiac, nothing special. Made two passes she was still there. Fairhaven was quiet, headed to W / W it started to rain. Saw Noelle with an umbrella walking real fast near the circle, decided to pass on her, it looked like she was in a hurry. At Payson saw a chubby one w / umbrella and a young cute WSW who gave me a wave, she was all wet. Drove down to Brunswick, didn't see much, came back to Payson, the wet one was gone, chubby one still there. Couple more passes, ready to call it a night, when I spotted Nikki at the circle. Made the scoop and went to my spot for a nice BBBJWCIM. Standard rates w / tip. She has been reported on here before, said she lost her phone or it was stolen, so no digits. She will be out walking the streets until she gets a phone, then she will hook up w / some regulars. Cute girl, good skills, will repeat if I see her out again. I found some photos of her on this board from NT and she still looks the same.

Rp

Klove48
06-07-13, 13:18
Couple more passes, ready to call it a night, when I spotted Nikki at the circle. Made the scoop and went to my spot for a nice BBBJWCIM. Standard rates w / tip. She has been reported on here before, said she lost her phone or it was stolen, so no digits. She will be out walking the streets until she gets a phone, then she will hook up w / some regulars. Cute girl, good skills, will repeat if I see her out again. I found some photos of her on this board from NT and she still looks the same.

RpI think I have solved the case of my mystery girl. After some further investigation, and more RTFF, I'm pretty sure I was talking about Nikki. I saw, some old photo's that NiteTimer took, and it looks like the pretty vixen I spotted walking the other night. I am interested and hooking up with this lovely, so anyone with any info, please pm. Thanks.

BoloBellgrande
06-07-13, 13:49
Got off work and decided to cruise the loop and try my muck in the rain. There was nobody out at all. Drove past D'and his door was closed, not a good sign. Decided to stop By the market and get some grub and try my luck later. No one was out the second time around either but D's door was open. I walked in and sat down for a while. D looked at me and said " nobody out? . I told him it was bare ass out there. I asked him about Criss, Crystals friend. He said she was too much drama and she had to Leave. I didn't ask anymore about it. He told me to watch the place while he ducked out for a minute. When he came back he had a WSW that I recognized from the pictures on the forum to be Jackie. Payed D the fee for the room and went up stairs. She is definitely better in appearance than your adverage SW. But other than that my time with her was not to my liking. First she charged 60, that was a little high for what I regularly pay. Second thing is she didn't take her top off and she kept her panties on till after the BBBJ. Everything seemed rushed, I got the feeling this was a I need as many guys as I can get today to help me pay bills day. I probably won't repeat unless I feel like taking her to a no tell were I can slow things down. I will admit the pussy was smooth and nice and the BBBJ was good, it was just over to fast.

JackiiJStar
06-07-13, 14:27
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MasterOfNasty
06-07-13, 14:43
I went out hunting on Thursday morning at 0046 and since I am close to Harford Road I decided to see if there was anything out there. I had run into Amanda there and so I went cruising to try my luck. At first I didn't see anyone out and thought that it would be a dead scene. I figured that I would head towards home when I came upon a female out in the middle of the block 5'6" or so dark long hair (braided) with a straw hat on about 130lbs. I decided that I would make a loop and see what was up with her. I got the look and a wave so I turned up on Bayonne Road she got in and we did the cop check and all. She says her name is Dawn, that she doesn't do "This" often, and just needed some extra cash and I'm thinking. Whatever. I don't know if it's true or not and really don't care. I asked her what was on the menu and she replied .2 for the brain game and .4 for the horizontal dance. Headed to a spot and proceeded with business. Very good mic skills with attention paid to the boys and is a magician she made it disappear right before my eyes. LOL Looks are about a 5-6, attitude and skills 10. She smelled good and was very clean. Vj on point and a good nut cracker would definitely repeat. She had a phone with no minutes and said that she would call me when she got some. Blah blah blah. I haven't heard from her as of yet. When I dropped her back off where I picked her up there was another girl named Dawn that was there as well I didn't see her at first a saw her boyfriend who I, at first, thought was the Dawn that I had scooped boyfriend.

Happy Hunting,

MON

SeoulFood
06-07-13, 15:06
Wanted to share pic's of a gem I found.

SeoulFood
06-07-13, 15:10
Hit the loops yesterday, early evening. B / CB saw one WSW on Pontiac, nothing special. Made two passes she was still there. Fairhaven was quiet, headed to W / W it started to rain. Saw Noelle with an umbrella walking real fast near the circle, decided to pass on her, it looked like she was in a hurry. At Payson saw a chubby one w / umbrella and a young cute WSW who gave me a wave, she was all wet. Drove down to Brunswick, didn't see much, came back to Payson, the wet one was gone, chubby one still there. Couple more passes, ready to call it a night, when I spotted Nikki at the circle. Made the scoop and went to my spot for a nice BBBJWCIM. Standard rates w / tip. She has been reported on here before, said she lost her phone or it was stolen, so no digits. She will be out walking the streets until she gets a phone, then she will hook up w / some regulars. Cute girl, good skills, will repeat if I see her out again. I found some photos of her on this board from NT and she still looks the same.

RpNikki is cute but service sucks.

Has a stretched marked bellt, but hides it well. Rush rush, service sucks and last but not least her pussy stank. Both times I scooped her. YMMV.

Lombardo
06-07-13, 16:49
Nikki is cute but service sucks.

Has a stretched marked bellt, but hides it well. Rush rush, service sucks and last but not least her pussy stank. Both times I scooped her. YMMV.I do not believe YMMV because pussy stinks for miles, and stretch marks are a big turnoff beachside they are actually folds, not just marks. She had a good attitude and I enjoyed her hairy legs. She would be great for a BJ, but total waste of money for FS.

I hope she gets her life together.

BigDonkey
06-07-13, 19:30
I went out hunting on Thursday morning at 0046 and since I am close to Harford Road I decided to see if there was anything out there. I had run into Amanda there and so I went cruising to try my luck. At first I didn't see anyone out and thought that it would be a dead scene. I figured that I would head towards home when I came upon a female out in the middle of the block 5'6" or so dark long hair (braided) with a straw hat on about 130lbs. I decided that I would make a loop and see what was up with her. I got the look and a wave so I turned up on Bayonne Road she got in and we did the cop check and all. She says her name is Dawn, that she doesn't do "This" often, and just needed some extra cash and I'm thinking. Whatever. I don't know if it's true or not and really don't care. I asked her what was on the menu and she replied. 2 for the brain game and. 4 for the horizontal dance. Headed to a spot and proceeded with business. Very good mic skills with attention paid to the boys and is a magician she made it disappear right before my eyes. LOL Looks are about a 5-6, attitude and skills 10. She smelled good and was very clean. Vj on point and a good nut cracker would definitely repeat. She had a phone with no minutes and said that she would call me when she got some. Blah blah blah. I haven't heard from her as of yet. When I dropped her back off where I picked her up there was another girl named Dawn that was there as well I didn't see her at first a saw her boyfriend who I, at first, thought was the Dawn that I had scooped boyfriend.

Happy Hunting,

MONBe careful around Bayonne there's a house there at around the corner that LE knows very well and has visited a couple of times. I live around the area also and the neighors are well aware of what goes on in that house and does not like whats going on. Scan around before you scoop cause most likely LE could be lurking around the block. Most of the SW's that you see around that general section of Harford rd either live in that house or hang out there.

Sgt Snake
06-07-13, 20:05
Be careful around Bayonne there's a house there at around the corner that LE knows very well and has visited a couple of times. I live around the area also and the neighors are well aware of what goes on in that house and does not like whats going on. Scan around before you scoop cause most likely LE could be lurking around the block. Most of the SW's that you see around that general section of Harford rd either live in that house or hang out there.your 100% correct. There was a homicide there not too long ago. I don't even slow down going past that area.

NiteTimer
06-07-13, 21:57
I do not believe YMMV because pussy stinks for miles, and stretch marks are a big turnoff beachside they are actually folds, not just marks. She had a good attitude and I enjoyed her hairy legs. She would be great for a BJ, but total waste of money for FS.

I hope she gets her life together.Nikki is on a bender. Just lost custody of her daughter, trying to deal w / abusive baby daddy and has taken up w / blonde haired Tiffany's old boyfriend recently back from "vacation". Be nice to her, but she's really damaged right now; so don't expect too much.

Punished
06-07-13, 22:49
Nikki is on a bender. Just lost custody of her daughter, trying to deal w / abusive baby daddy and has taken up w / blonde haired Tiffany's old boyfriend recently back from "vacation". Be nice to her, but she's really damaged right now; so don't expect too much.That is sad, Nikki was a cool chick at one time but I guess everyone slips at one time or another.

Had a great session with Monica. I have to say that I am really liking this chick because she is so damn cool. Went to see her after 6pm and she was ready and already just sitting there thinking that I was standing her up. Pulled up and she was all smiles and was dressed in the nicest sun dress with hair done and cork shoes and she was running to the truck. I was laughing and told her that this day is terrible, why are you wearing something like that. It is rainy and not very nice outside. Her only answer was that she did not know where I was going to take her and she wanted to look good. No problem with me. Took another chance to have dinner out but this time at the Red Lobster in Glen Burnie, and she was a perfect lady with no problems and sweet as pie to everyone that came to the table. That part of her is very nice to see. Well ate dinner and then she wanted to know where I lived. I told her the surrounding area and she got the hint that it was to early for that question to be answered. Went to her place and it was spotless and we sat and chilled by the tv for awhile until she said that I needed to see something that she got a few weeks ago. This guy bought her some goodies to wear for him and she put one on for me and the chuck tried to break through the zipper. I told her right then, lets go. You got me. She laughed and we went to the room. Banged that pussy and then that ass but when I was in her ass she used a finger vibrator to make herself squirt like a fountain. Finished up for $50 and then told her that I had to go for a bit and take care of something and that I would be back.

Disappointment on her face said it all and I was again assuring her that I was returning. Got to the house and let the dog out so that he would not destroy the place. Then called her and told her that I was on my way. She said ok see you when you get here. Got back to her place and she was kissing and hugging like I had been gone for hours, and it was only 1 hour. Make it clear that she likes to kiss and more so cuddle when she is with someone that she likes and that she was more and more thinking that this would be a good arrangement for the both of us. Took me back to the room and gave me a BBBJCIM and did not miss a drop. I told her that I did not stop at the bank this time and did not have much cash on me, told me to put on the dresser what I had to give and take care of her later but it is hard for her to ask for much more because of the dinner at Red Lobster and she was not expecting that and her other guy can not do such things for her because of his wife wanting him home and others might see him and know him and his wife.

Well sitting on the bed asked her if she thought about the idea of getting more clients. She looked at me and said that she is not sure about that right now. She has me and the other guy but if in a pinch she might give it a try but she is not like the other girls on the street that just do anything for anyone. That when she was in C / B she turned down dates all the time until she got a good feeling about a guy and then would date him and go straight home. Once she got her money that she needed she was gone. I told her that a select few of friends of mine would have no problem treating her correct and her answer was that she is afraid for someone crazy to get her number and call all the time or to many people share and number and have her number ringing off the hook with guys that I may not have gave it too. I told her that it is all up to her and that is her call. I will not force anything on her and that it is ok either way she wanted to go with it.

Then it was back to the atm for another go around and I was done, BBBJ, doggie, mission, then in mission while in her ass again and busting a NUT. She was moving all over the bed to the point that her head was hanging off and panting. I was wore the fuck out and said ok that is up for me. Got dressed and told me that she will treat me to dinner tomorrow at a place that she wants to go that is a Mexican Restaurant so I will be hanging with her part of the day. It is going to be rough because I fucked my brains out today. I will keep trying to get her to yield on a few mongers that I speak to in the back channel pm's but if I do not know you, it is not going to happen. Now if she says one day give the numbers to masses then I will do so without issue because that will be her choice and I will not be the middle man trying to negotiate for her, that will be between you and her. We will see what happens.

Have a great day. I have a great day and night. Tomorrow looks even more promising.

Hovito
06-07-13, 23:44
Nikki is on a bender. Just lost custody of her daughter, trying to deal w / abusive baby daddy and has taken up w / blonde haired Tiffany's old boyfriend recently back from "vacation". Be nice to her, but she's really damaged right now; so don't expect too much.Hope she gets it together Nikki is a very sweet girl. I met her once and we exchanged numbers after our encounter. Tried the number several times and never got back in touch with her.

Masonm
06-07-13, 23:55
Hope she gets it together Nikki is a very sweet girl. I met her once and we exchanged numbers after our encounter. Tried the number several times and never got back in touch with her.I agree that she is sweet girl. Service I thought was very good. For what I like anyway. But I wasn't ready to see her naked, and the image of her skin condition is all too disturbingly fresh. If you can get what you want while she is clothed, I'd recommend it. Treat her nice.

Magooby21
06-08-13, 00:24
Dawn from Laurel / Jessup disconnected her number. She was ok.

JoeCool1983
06-08-13, 03:37
Nikki is on a bender. Just lost custody of her daughter, trying to deal w / abusive baby daddy and has taken up w / blonde haired Tiffany's old boyfriend recently back from "vacation". Be nice to her, but she's really damaged right now; so don't expect too much.

I've met Nikki before. Never been with her, but met her. She once spent the night at my house. And met the baby daddy.

MasterOfNasty
06-08-13, 04:47
I needed to take my vehicle to be serviced in Dundalk today so I figured after my vehicle got it's oil changed that I would see if I could get lucky and get mine changed as well. I called and attempted to meet up with a SW that I knew that recently moved there but there was no answer when I called. I proceeded down Holabird enroute to Dundalk ave hoping that there would be a nice SW that was willing to brave the weather to make a few ends. I am not too familiar with the area but I have RTF enough to know the basics and a couple of dry runs have made me a little more comfortable with the area. I seen a very cute one and I tried to make contact with her but she just kept it moving as if she had somewhere to go and hopped in a car in front of the Citgo.

As I was making another pass I saw what looked like a couple walking, the chick was hispanic and they were holding hands so I didn't pay any attention but she did have a nice culo. LOL. I wouldn't have noticed if she was a SW other than the fact that on my next pass the guy that she was holding hands with was walking in the direction from which they came and she was still walking in the same direction. I seen her standing and talking on the phone wearing a red sleeveless shirt in the rain. I was about to see what was up with her when I caught the sight of another female walking and, from what I could see, looked worthy of a further glance. By the time that I could get back around "poof" she was gone. I was looking for her and almost missed Lindsay and what caught my eye was the nice motion those back pockets were making. It was like music to my eyes. LOL. I was approaching the turn off to head back to Eastern so I made eye contact and received a wave so I needed to make a quick turn around before someone got this one too. As luck would have it when I got back around she was still there. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said yes.

I made the scoop and hauled off out of there fast. I asked her how she was doing and she said that she was wet, from the rain, and she was trying to make some money. I asked what was on the menu and if she had a spot and she said that she had a spot for .1 but I opted to take her to the notel for .3 to be more comfortable. We got to the spot and she got comfortable, we freshened up and then got down to the main event. Now I'm not a big fan of the CBJ but when I asked her why she didn't do BBBJ she said that she didn't like it. She proceeded to handle her business and actually it was pretty good. Now as I am lying back enjoying the performance the piercing that she has in her upper lip falls out and instead of placing it on the nightstand to put back in later she gets up and goes into the bathroom to put it back in.

After she comes back out of the bathroom she apologizes and gets back to the matter at hand. I decided that I wanted to hit that bow wow to start things off. I have to admit that I liked the way that she threw that ass back at me. Every time that she threw it back I tried to knock the bottom out of it. I asked her if her backdoor was open for business and she said " if the price is right" because it's painful. I didn't sample at that time but made a mental note to hit it the next time if I have her in that position again. She was definitely into it and that's always fun to watch as she gripping the bedspread and burying her head in the pillow while I was hitting it. After the K9 session I flipped her over for the mish to the finish line with the legs pinned back as far as they could go. I was doing some deep digging and really enjoying the ride but knew that the count down had begun.

After we we finished and had gotten ourselves back together I proceeded to drop her off at her spot. I asked her if she would be alright with me giving out her # and she said that it would be fine as long as when they called that she knew who referred them. She didn't have any minutes on her phone and was going to take care of that she said when she got back home. All in all it was a good relaxing non-rushed session WIR = yes.

Monday Morning
06-08-13, 06:26
Sue moved to Owings Mills you can see her pics on this site back at 5-2-09 and she still looks good.

Rod Philderup
06-08-13, 07:31
Nikki is cute but service sucks.

Has a stretched marked bellt, but hides it well. Rush rush, service sucks and last but not least her pussy stank. Both times I scooped her. YMMV.I only opt'd for the BJ, which was very good. She was concerned about losing some weight recently, that would explain the stretch marks. We did a quick car date so nobody took their clothes off. Actually she was a very pleasant girl, but I have been out with her only once. As always YMMV is true with most of the girls.

Rp

NiteTimer
06-08-13, 07:50
I only opt'd for the BJ, which was very good. She was concerned about losing some weight recently, that would explain the stretch marks. We did a quick car date so nobody took their clothes off. Actually she was a very pleasant girl, but I have been out with her only once. As always YMMV is true with most of the girls.

RpShe is one of the better people around. I told her if she loses the thugs and drugs she'll be okay. She was 150 lbs 2 months ago, Now around 115.

She did a lot real fast, was in rehab for a brief stint, but the other court issues must have broke her. She used to keep her game low key, now just doesn't seem to care as much. A good person in a very bad situation, so be as kind as possible. The baby daddy has a habit of beating on her, taking her phones, then breaking the phones. That's why she can't keep a number. If she goes with you to the crib, feed her and let her use your facility to clean up, but like with anybody use your security protocols.

SirDrDunk
06-08-13, 08:21
Ran into Lulu last night. Late 20 early 30 blonde WSW. I opted for BJ as the face wasn't that great. I have to give the skills a 8-9 as she did everything just right. I would repeat and now wish I would have got the. If anyone has it inbox it to me.Ok where did you find her at? The only LuLu I ever known about was a billboard that advertised ever std possible used to be up the w / a

Member #4338
06-08-13, 09:59
Recently saw something that indicates Angela may still be around. Anybody have any intel?

Bumaa
06-08-13, 10:55
Nikki is one cool chick under fire. Many moons ago I picked her up and went to a "safe" place or so I thought. Was in a hurry so we finished up in short order. We had just pulled back onto the road when 3 marked cars rolled in on us. We developed a story to tell the oinkers before they got to my vehicle. They pulled her out and questioned us seperately. Nikki stuck to the story line and so did I. Everybody knew what was going on and the they tried hard to break our story. The pigs really worked on Nikki. Nikki stood up to the porkers and we got to drive away!

Rusty Woodman1
06-08-13, 11:57
Looking to head up to the area today from VA. Just don't want it to be a waste of time and as I'm not a regular Bmore monger have no clue. Picked up this girl in dc on k a few weeks ago. She wanted 2 Benjamins. Yes she is hot but but I think she forgot she was working th st. Even with no BJ. After spending a lot last week I need to find cheaper dates. Hoping Bmore will save me some bennies.

Youngster83
06-08-13, 14:49
That is sad, Nikki was a cool chick at one time but I guess everyone slips at one time or another.

Had a great session with Monica. I have to say that I am really liking this chick because she is so damn cool. Went to see her after 6pm and she was ready and already just sitting there thinking that I was standing her up. Pulled up and she was all smiles and was dressed in the nicest sun dress with hair done and cork shoes and she was running to the truck. I was laughing and told her that this day is terrible, why are you wearing something like that. It is rainy and not very nice outside. Her only answer was that she did not know where I was going to take her and she wanted to look good. No problem with me. Took another chance to have dinner out but this time at the Red Lobster in Glen Burnie, and she was a perfect lady with no problems and sweet as pie to everyone that came to the table. That part of her is very nice to see. Well ate dinner and then she wanted to know where I lived. I told her the surrounding area and she got the hint that it was to early for that question to be answered. Went to her place and it was spotless and we sat and chilled by the tv for awhile until she said that I needed to see something that she got a few weeks ago. This guy bought her some goodies to wear for him and she put one on for me and the chuck tried to break through the zipper. I told her right then, lets go. You got me. She laughed and we went to the room. Banged that pussy and then that ass but when I was in her ass she used a finger vibrator to make herself squirt like a fountain. Finished up for $50 and then told her that I had to go for a bit and take care of something and that I would be back.

Disappointment on her face said it all and I was again assuring her that I was returning. Got to the house and let the dog out so that he would not destroy the place. Then called her and told her that I was on my way. She said ok see you when you get here. Got back to her place and she was kissing and hugging like I had been gone for hours, and it was only 1 hour. Make it clear that she likes to kiss and more so cuddle when she is with someone that she likes and that she was more and more thinking that this would be a good arrangement for the both of us. Took me back to the room and gave me a BBBJCIM and did not miss a drop. I told her that I did not stop at the bank this time and did not have much cash on me, told me to put on the dresser what I had to give and take care of her later but it is hard for her to ask for much more because of the dinner at Red Lobster and she was not expecting that and her other guy can not do such things for her because of his wife wanting him home and others might see him and know him and his wife.

Well sitting on the bed asked her if she thought about the idea of getting more clients. She looked at me and said that she is not sure about that right now. She has me and the other guy but if in a pinch she might give it a try but she is not like the other girls on the street that just do anything for anyone. That when she was in C / B she turned down dates all the time until she got a good feeling about a guy and then would date him and go straight home. Once she got her money that she needed she was gone. I told her that a select few of friends of mine would have no problem treating her correct and her answer was that she is afraid for someone crazy to get her number and call all the time or to many people share and number and have her number ringing off the hook with guys that I may not have gave it too. I told her that it is all up to her and that is her call. I will not force anything on her and that it is ok either way she wanted to go with it.

Then it was back to the atm for another go around and I was done, BBBJ, doggie, mission, then in mission while in her ass again and busting a NUT. She was moving all over the bed to the point that her head was hanging off and panting. I was wore the fuck out and said ok that is up for me. Got dressed and told me that she will treat me to dinner tomorrow at a place that she wants to go that is a Mexican Restaurant so I will be hanging with her part of the day. It is going to be rough because I fucked my brains out today. I will keep trying to get her to yield on a few mongers that I speak to in the back channel pm's but if I do not know you, it is not going to happen. Now if she says one day give the numbers to masses then I will do so without issue because that will be her choice and I will not be the middle man trying to negotiate for her, that will be between you and her. We will see what happens.

Have a great day. I have a great day and night. Tomorrow looks even more promising.None the less keep up with the stories LOL

Happy One
06-08-13, 16:02
[deleted by admin]
editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

Punished
06-08-13, 16:08
None the less keep up with the stories LOLMaybe if you have been around long enough to see my past post of girls that I brought to the room and some have become SWer Idols on this board like Lisa just to name one, I do not tell stories but I guess me telling you that I do not know you pissed you off and since she is not wanting to give out her number yet. I will just assume that your last comment is sour grapes of which I will not drink the wine.

I will assume that if you saw the post from another one that went into deal called Crofton, you would say the same about him too when he was posting on the board.

Have a great day.

NiteTimer
06-08-13, 21:03
Nikki is one cool chick under fire. Many moons ago I picked her up and went to a "safe" place or so I thought. Was in a hurry so we finished up in short order. We had just pulled back onto the road when 3 marked cars rolled in on us. We developed a story to tell the oinkers before they got to my vehicle. They pulled her out and questioned us seperately. Nikki stuck to the story line and so did I. Everybody knew what was going on and the they tried hard to break our story. The pigs really worked on Nikki. Nikki stood up to the porkers and we got to drive away!Yeah she's good under fire thought. I got stopped w / her last September after another lady got jealous and called the LEOs on us.

We turned the corner on lombard and fulton and the lights were on us. We played it cool and got let go.

Myfriend
06-08-13, 21:33
Sue moved to Owings Mills you can see her pics on this site back at 5-2-09 and she still looks good.So is she retired? She was one of my favs for quite a while. Always pleasant and a solid provider.

Hovito
06-08-13, 22:26
I heard some bad news from Amber today that Noell is no longer with us. Later I also heard of her passing from some other sources which are pretty reliable. RIP

Kim Park
06-08-13, 22:45
I heard some bad news from Amber today that Noell is no longer with us. Later I also heard of her passing from some other sources which are pretty reliable. RIPYeah, just found out today myself although it happened 2 days ago. Rest In Peace my little Angel. The world hasn't been fair to you.

SirDrDunk
06-08-13, 22:47
I heard some bad news from Amber today that Noell is no longer with us. Later I also heard of her passing from some other sources which are pretty reliable. RIPYeah it's true was over Darnells he just told me it happened like Wednesday

Member #4695
06-08-13, 23:25
Sue moved to Owings Mills you can see her pics on this site back at 5-2-09 and she still looks good.Sue is a very sweet girl, caught up in a situation with a very abusive asshole named PAUL I have have known her for years now. Trusted senior members may pm me for digits & recent pics as of 5/24 2013. She takes instructions very well and gives one the best full service lube jobs I have ever had. LOL!

CowboysFan
06-08-13, 23:27
I heard some bad news from Amber today that Noell is no longer with us. Later I also heard of her passing from some other sources which are pretty reliable. RIPIts true, she has passed. Rip noel, you will be missed! I wish I could had gave you a better life. Her and I connected real well.

NiteTimer
06-09-13, 01:21
I did not know the young lady, except in passing through around the way. We talked a couple times and I know her FB page.

A friend tried to connect us, but it never happened for whatever reason.

I do know this (being the preacher's grandson) ; that life is a vapor that appears only for a moment, then vanishes away.

"So be careful of the smell you leave behind". Gospel by way of Richard Pryor.

Seriously, the best way to honor those past is how we treat the folk who are here now.

Remember to be gentlemen, have fun and maybe leave these ladies with a smile they didn't have before they met you.

I hope Noell has a smiling future rather than be concerned with the pains of this past.

Have a pleasant today; NT out.

Sargent Steel
06-09-13, 02:02
Is truelly a travisty to hear about baby girl. I had the luxury to spend quality time with her once and she really was a gem. I as a monger do have or have caught feelings for a few selective females and the chemistry we had the one time we were together leads me to believe that given the opportunity to spend more time wirh her she could have been one. I don't know if any of you all ever met Lori, she was a beautiful blonde haired little shortie that popped up on the seen in Brooklyn with a girl named Stephanie. I literally feel in love with this girl only to jave her murdered. She was one of a kind a true gem always smiling a true pleasure to be around. I now have a memorial tattoed for her on the back of my neck. I now habe caught strong feelings for a certain SW that I am so worried will od or ne harmed.

R. I. P NOELLE

R. I. P LORI.

The two of you will be missed

Bunch Honey
06-09-13, 02:59
Good time was had by all. A really sweet lady please be nice to her.

Mdam
06-09-13, 03:25
First saw Holly on Baltimore near Linwood by the park, circled around and made a safe pickup on a side street. It was about 2:15am and decided to get out of the area. Went to my spot and was not disappointed. She has an incredibly cute face, with stunning eyes. Her body is very nice, curvy with a nice B cup. She's thicker in the center (IMHO looks the best). $40 for everything and she was a pleasure to be around. On the way back, I tried to convince her to come out to Dundalk Ave (easier trip for me) since she had recently been mugged off of Monument. I highly recommend.

Smiling Fox
06-09-13, 03:44
Not sure I knew who she was, But it is apprent that many of you knew her, and must have had some affection for her.

I have had many friends, and my book has far to many lines scratched thru thier names, deceased.

Perhaps it is a better place for them, perhaps they just ran out of time and chances. For what ever the end,

I extend my respects and thoughts,

Be safe out there,

Smiling Fox, ; }

Member #4695
06-09-13, 07:54
Fellow mongers, I regret to inform you that I have been asked not to post info / pics regarding Sue. If you know her already then you have digits and location. If not sorry. She is one of my favorites and a very sweet girl in a difficult situation. So I will respect this request.

BigDonkey
06-09-13, 09:16
So is she retired? She was one of my favs for quite a while. Always pleasant and a solid provider.No she's not retired I just saw her yesterday morning at her new place. Its a nice neighborhood out in owings mills. It was about 10 am went I went to see her. She looks fresh and healthy thick wearing khaki shorts. Was going to go for FS but its was early so I opted for a bbbjwcim. She was mechaninical at first but then I told her just to go slow, deep and play with the boys. She happily obliged and in no time I was done. So yeah she takes direction well and next time I'll be sure to pound that ass. Some of you guys already know her and have her number. So to some that don't and want to know her. She's doesn't want her number being passed out and receiving calls from strangers she doesn't know or don't know who made the connection. So if I don't know you and we haven't shared info before..please don't bother filling up my pm's.

Green Machine
06-09-13, 10:02
Has anyone seen Kiara lately? Tried texting her a couple of times but haven't heard back. Usually she's all over it.

HotVaBeachMan
06-09-13, 10:38
I have been a long time member of the board (2003) , but because of where I live ( 3 hours from Bmore) , I very seldom come up this way, but I daily read the comings and goings of the board to live "vicariously". Finally this weekend I had the opportunity to be out of the ole "ball and chain" control so I decided to make a trip to Heaven.

Coming from this far I wanted to try some known providers since I wanted to get a bit more than the usual BJ and FS and didn't want to spend hours looking for something that could end up being a complete "dud". To arange I discreetly contacted Five Sr. Members that had posted reports on providers that were willing to do the services I was looking for. I got contact #'s from four, and the person that didn't respond was because the provider had requested not to give out her number as read in a main board article this morning.

So with four numbers I called and left VM's and send texts and finally got replies from two and nothing from the other two. From the ones that responded I was negotiating with both when one decided that she was worth double the going rate and after I tried to get her to understand the concept of "fair-market value" and got no response to reality, I dropped her. The second one agreed for a Saturday evening meeting with time and location setup and then she never showed up, nor did she respond to calls or texts.

So my point. I didn't get the end result that I wanted, but the board was invaluable in giving me the leads to do a lot of homework on potential candidates without having to expend my time traveling to the city and wasting time / gas.

To those that provided me the information via PM my thanks.

HVBM

Sgt Snake
06-09-13, 10:59
I have been a long time member of the board (2003) , but because of where I live (3 hours from Bmore) , I very seldom come up this way, but I daily read the comings and goings of the board to live "vicariously". Finally this weekend I had the opportunity to be out of the ole "ball and chain" control so I decided to make a trip to Heaven.

Coming from this far I wanted to try some known providers since I wanted to get a bit more than the usual BJ and FS and didn't want to spend hours looking for something that could end up being a complete "dud". To arange I discreetly contacted Five Sr. Members that had posted reports on providers that were willing to do the services I was looking for. I got contact #'s from four, and the person that didn't respond was because the provider had requested not to give out her number as read in a main board article this morning.

So with four numbers I called and left VM's and send texts and finally got replies from two and nothing from the other two. From the ones that responded I was negotiating with both when one decided that she was worth double the going rate and after I tried to get her to understand the concept of "fair-market value" and got no response to reality, I dropped her. The second one agreed for a Saturday evening meeting with time and location setup and then she never showed up, nor did she respond to calls or texts.

So my point. I didn't get the end result that I wanted, but the board was invaluable in giving me the leads to do a lot of homework on potential candidates without having to expend my time traveling to the city and wasting time / gas.

To those that provided me the information via PM my thanks.

HVBMHvbm, clear some Pm's. Want to ask about Starr.

Ekim Ekim
06-09-13, 11:42
Met up with Misty one very early morning a few weeks ago. Off of Patapsco. She had a nice body. Very good attitude. I was quick and sent her on her way. I would love to meet up with her again to see if I could enjoy a little longer. Not sure if anyone else has experiences with her or not. (positive or negative.) I never see her reviewed here. I realize I am not a senior. But I lurk here to. Reading a lot, getting info from all the experience. It gets me horny to go out just reading some of the reports. HA HA. Thanks guys!

HotVaBeachMan
06-09-13, 12:17
You have Mail.

Hvbm, clear some Pm's. Want to ask about Starr.

John4044
06-09-13, 13:51
Last night, I left work really late and decided to take a quick ride through the loop. Was glad I did! About 11:45pm, I found Heather on S. Carey under the bridge, about 5'2, big eyes, nice soft skin and shoulder length blonde hair. We went to my spot for an absolutely, amazing BBBJ w / facial. I have never seen this girl out before. She told me that she used to work the truck stop regularly in Jessup years ago before the mass exodus. She was known as "Blondie" then and has not come out as much but may be coming out more now. I am hopeful that she comes out more because that was one of the best BBBJs ever had on the loop. No joke! Wish I would have had more time to take her to a notel, but If you see her fellas, do not hesitate!

John4044
06-09-13, 13:53
I have been getting the same lack of response for about a week and a half now. I know she blows up the phone but man, I still love her! Hope that she is OK.

Has anyone seen Kiara lately? Tried texting her a couple of times but haven't heard back. Usually she's all over it.

CEL123
06-09-13, 13:54
If anyone knows what happened to her, please PM me with how she passed. I was close with her at one time and know some family. Please PM, not post it on here. I lost touch with her about 6 months ago and have been searching for her since but could never find her following the posts on here. Thank you for the posts and for anyone that had the pleasure of meeting her knows she did have a heart of gold, was just is a losing war. Be safe out there and live life as it were your last day here on this earth.

Hovito
06-09-13, 14:16
Has anyone seen Kiara lately? Tried texting her a couple of times but haven't heard back. Usually she's all over it.She texted me last Sunday evening stating that she was in Silver Springs, Md. Didn't go into any more detail. She still had the same number and I told her to hit me up if she comes back around this area.

Klove48
06-09-13, 14:40
Catchy, huh? I'm a poet and didn't know it. LOL[QUOTE=John4044; 1785110]Last night, I left work really late and decided to take a quick ride through the loop. Was glad I did! About 11:45pm, I found Heather on S. Carey under the bridge, about 5'2, big eyes, nice soft skin and shoulder length blonde hair. [/yQUOTE]If your talking about Heather with the curly blond hair, she is a gem. I've always enjoyed her. I just recently started seeing her out on a regular basis again. Normally she Further up Wilkins, but she told me that she was moving to a new place, and that she left the "boyfriend", so maybe thats why she down that end. Heather is a good person as far as I'm concerned. She has always given me top notch service, nice to talk to, and she's diffinately not "bad on the eyes".

Klove48
06-09-13, 14:44
Last night, I left work really late and decided to take a quick ride through the loop. Was glad I did! About 11:45pm, I found Heather on S. Carey under the bridge, about 5'2, big eyes, nice soft skin and shoulder length blonde hair.If your talking about Heather with the curly blond hair, she is a gem. I've always enjoyed her. I just recently started seeing her out on a regular basis again. Normally she Further up Wilkins, but she told me that she was moving to a new place, and that she left the "boyfriend", so maybe thats why she down that end. Heather is a good person as far as I'm concerned. She has always given me top notch service, nice to talk to, and she's diffinately not "bad on the eyes".

Badboy1968
06-09-13, 14:55
Does anyone have a working phone number for Dawn, formerly a regular on Wilkins? Those who remember her will know her by her long, long curly blonde hair, pretty face and great ass! She's about 39 now and moved to the Frederick area a while back. I'm hoping she still makes it to Baltimore occasionally like she used to. PM me if you have intel. Thanks, brothers!

Cls9637
06-09-13, 15:03
I started out the morning around my usual haunt, the WW. I saw several girls out, but none I wanted to see at the moment. I also saw several marked LE and a paddy wagon roaming around. Didn't want to call attention to myself, so I figured I would check Wash Blvd and Patapsco Ave. Going up Patapsco by the SA I saw one girl walking the other direction. She was being quite obvious what she was doing and was not my type anyway. I went to Hollins Ferry and turned around. It was then I saw a girl who definitely looked my type, younger with blond hair, walking along the street next to SA. I went around the block and ran head on into a paddy wagon and cruiser. The wagon drove off and the cruiser went the other way. The blond was walking away from them. I thought decoy. But then they pulled up the first girl I had seen and the blond was walking away. Too much LE activity for me, so I left the area.

On the way back to Wilkens I saw another pretty girl walking on Washington Blvd between DeSoto and Patapsco and got the look. I turned around as another monger in a Jeep got her. Headed towards Wilkens. There was a paddy wagon parked in the circle and two cruisers parked near the end of Mount St. I moved further up Wilkens looking for Jill but found nothing but more LE. I was coming around by Busy Bee getting the hell out of there when I saw little Sara. The was no LE around at that moment so I stopped for her. Report and pictures to follow!

After our time together I took her back and dropped her at Pratt and Monroe, then turned and went to Wilkens. I got a phone call from Jackii and pulled over on Wilkens between Payson and Pulaski to talk to her. At that moment five or six shots from a large caliber gun went off right behind me. I hauled ass. Looking in the mirror I saw people diving to the ground as the shots rang out. I went around to talk to Jackii and we drove by the scene. Police tape was all around Wilkens and Payson and around Pulaski between Wilkens and Christian. With all the LE there I told Jackii she and the other girls won't be bothered for a while.

All in all it was a good morning because I saw Sara, but it wasn't looking so good before or after seeing her.

Cls9637
06-09-13, 15:22
If anyone has been trying to get hold of Jackii she no longer has her phone. She is getting a new one and will let me know the number when she does. It will be available as soon as I have it.

Oakwood99
06-09-13, 15:23
If anyone knows what happened to her, please PM me with how she passed. I was close with her at one time and know some family. Please PM, not post it on here. I lost touch with her about 6 months ago and have been searching for her since but could never find her following the posts on here. Thank you for the posts and for anyone that had the pleasure of meeting her knows she did have a heart of gold, was just is a losing war. Be safe out there and live life as it were your last day here on this earth.Are you sure? I saw her a couple of weeks ago by D's. She looked great.

Cls9637
06-09-13, 15:30
After the bad start to the day (see earlier post) I did see little Sara today. Her services are always very satisfying, and today was no different. She can DT like a champ, even to the point of gagging herself. As far as the COF she says it's good for the skin, and she likes swallowing because of the protein. Who couldn't love this girl? You can find her around the Wilkens and Monroe area, like around the circle or Busy Bee. She has her phone on, so her number is available to seniors.

Cls9637
06-09-13, 15:35
When I was with Sara today she said the she and Noelle had been friends for many years, and the rumor is true. She said it was a result of an overdose.

Cls9637
06-09-13, 15:38
If you see Sara definitely stop for her. She will make it worthwhile and make you very happy. As I said, her number is available to seniors.

CEL123
06-09-13, 15:55
[QUOTE=Cls9637; 1785186]When I was with Sara today she said the she and Noelle had been friends for many years, and the rumor is true. She said it was a result of an overdose. [/QUOTE.

Thank you.

Propilot
06-09-13, 17:19
Let me state my condolences for Noell. She will be missed. As been stated here so much over the last twenty four hours, she was a great girl. May her soul find peace.

Propilot
06-09-13, 17:45
Driving along SCarey last evening, I saw a cute brunette in a nice little sun dress walking along. I drove around the block to see if she was LEO. After making the scoop, we talked about going to a notel. She said that would be great, so we headed to Tim's. Tim's was alittle crowded but we were able to get a room. I asked her to freshen up and told her that I would after she was finished. Fast forwarding the story, we get in the bed and she does a pretty good BJ with no rushing. We decided to try miss. First and it wound up to be the only position. This girl was tight at first, but as she got into it, you could feel her vagina squeezing your dick with each thrust. Between the squeezing, the vocals, and leg lock behind my back, I let it go. Whew! We did a clean up on each other and redressed. On the way back, I asked her for her number. She declined stating that she does not do this often and that she was in a long term relationship. She did say that she enjoyed herself and that she would not hesitate to hook up again if she ever decides to come out again.

*Regulatooorrs mount up*

Lombardo
06-09-13, 18:02
The streets were packed with LE around 1:30 yesterday, so I opted to BP at BWI. It is amazing what $80 can get ya.

On WW, I saw Jackii at the circle. She was there for a long time. Then there was an older SW, dressed like SW in high heels, and a pink dress you cannot miss from a mile away. Then in the same area, standing in aisle in the middle of the steer was this BSW, face was a 5, but body was a 9, solid dark, not the slim straight figure, but the type which is right. Finally, there was a young pregnant brunette by the store on the corner. I am not sure she is a SW, but she was talking to other personalities in the business. Overall, a great mix, but I thought the risk was height.

John4044
06-09-13, 18:54
If your talking about Heather with the curly blond hair, she is a gem. I've always enjoyed her. I just recently started seeing her out on a regular basis again. Normally she Further up Wilkins, but she told me that she was moving to a new place, and that she left the "boyfriend", so maybe thats why she down that end. Heather is a good person as far as I'm concerned. She has always given me top notch service, nice to talk to, and she's diffinately not "bad on the eyes".It definitely sounds like the same Heather. She is a gem, I agree. Those big eyes staring up at you during the BBBJ is enough to make a gay guy blow a load!

SlimPickins123
06-09-13, 19:19
Getting bored w the list of the 20 something and decided to check out this "new" chick who is in her early 20s too (brown hair, beautiful green eyes, some tattoos). The gal sure got the strper look w her B (and that's upper case be for a reason) hanging out of the sportsbra. Had a very pleasant conversation as we got ourselves a room and got comfortable.

It turned out that the place actually got a channel other than porno so I laid there watching a game while waiting to get laid as the gal got clean up. Once she came out she started to blow me while we watched the game together (all I needed was a pina colada to make this into a paradise LOL). The oral started good since she was into the game as I was so there was much holding and playing with her tongue as I slowly thrust myself in and out of her mouth. Once the commercial kicked in and she got tired and started gagging she started "slacking off" by using her hand. So, flipped her over and checked out her peach. The garden got some weeds but speaded the lips and did not smell anything foul (then again she did clean up earlier). She wasn't into DATY so I withdrew my tongue and put on the protection for some old school penistration.

The gal sure is porn star vocal but it did not feel tight enough down there (either that or been w too many chicks in the past few days). Did it a few ways and still couldn't get it right. She offered to 'upgrade' to bareback for another Grant which I turned down (asked if she does CIM and she does not). So ended w me giving myself a hand while the other roam in that fine body of hers.

Not as good as my regulars but still an interesting sexperience.This girl she can be nice and sweet but she can also flip out real quick and watch you money and stuff because she will probably steal from you or at least try to. She's not very active and is also lazy and not much into it like some of the others.

SlimPickins123
06-09-13, 19:24
Getting bored w the list of the 20 something and decided to check out this "new" chick who is in her early 20s too (brown hair, beautiful green eyes, some tattoos). The gal sure got the strper look w her B (and that's upper case be for a reason) hanging out of the sportsbra. Had a very pleasant conversation as we got ourselves a room and got comfortable.

It turned out that the place actually got a channel other than porno so I laid there watching a game while waiting to get laid as the gal got clean up. Once she came out she started to blow me while we watched the game together (all I needed was a pina colada to make this into a paradise LOL). The oral started good since she was into the game as I was so there was much holding and playing with her tongue as I slowly thrust myself in and out of her mouth. Once the commercial kicked in and she got tired and started gagging she started "slacking off" by using her hand. So, flipped her over and checked out her peach. The garden got some weeds but speaded the lips and did not smell anything foul (then again she did clean up earlier). She wasn't into DATY so I withdrew my tongue and put on the protection for some old school penistration.

The gal sure is porn star vocal but it did not feel tight enough down there (either that or been w too many chicks in the past few days). Did it a few ways and still couldn't get it right. She offered to 'upgrade' to bareback for another Grant which I turned down (asked if she does CIM and she does not). So ended w me giving myself a hand while the other roam in that fine body of hers.

Not as good as my regulars but still an interesting sexperience.This girl can be nice but is also known to flip out in a moments notice. She is also lazy and not as good as a lot of others be careful of your money and stuff she is known for stealing from people.

Masonm
06-09-13, 19:38
I needed to take my vehicle to be serviced in Dundalk today so I figured after my vehicle got it's oil changed that I would see if I could get lucky and get mine changed as well. I called and attempted to meet up with a SW that I knew that recently moved there but there was no answer when I called. I proceeded down Holabird enroute to Dundalk ave hoping that there would be a nice SW that was willing to brave the weather to make a few ends. I am not too familiar with the area but I have RTF enough to know the basics and a couple of dry runs have made me a little more comfortable with the area. I seen a very cute one and I tried to make contact with her but she just kept it moving as if she had somewhere to go and hopped in a car in front of the Citgo.

As I was making another pass I saw what looked like a couple walking, the chick was hispanic and they were holding hands so I didn't pay any attention but she did have a nice culo. LOL. I wouldn't have noticed if she was a SW other than the fact that on my next pass the guy that she was holding hands with was walking in the direction from which they came and she was still walking in the same direction. I seen her standing and talking on the phone wearing a red sleeveless shirt in the rain. I was about to see what was up with her when I caught the sight of another female walking and, from what I could see, looked worthy of a further glance. By the time that I could get back around "poof" she was gone. I was looking for her and almost missed Lindsay and what caught my eye was the nice motion those back pockets were making. It was like music to my eyes. LOL. I was approaching the turn off to head back to Eastern so I made eye contact and received a wave so I needed to make a quick turn around before someone got this one too. As luck would have it when I got back around she was still there. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said yes.

I made the scoop and hauled off out of there fast. I asked her how she was doing and she said that she was wet, from the rain, and she was trying to make some money. I asked what was on the menu and if she had a spot and she said that she had a spot for. 1 but I opted to take her to the notel for. 3 to be more comfortable. We got to the spot and she got comfortable, we freshened up and then got down to the main event. Now I'm not a big fan of the CBJ but when I asked her why she didn't do BBBJ she said that she didn't like it. She proceeded to handle her business and actually it was pretty good. Now as I am lying back enjoying the performance the piercing that she has in her upper lip falls out and instead of placing it on the nightstand to put back in later she gets up and goes into the bathroom to put it back in.

After she comes back out of the bathroom she apologizes and gets back to the matter at hand. I decided that I wanted to hit that bow wow to start things off. I have to admit that I liked the way that she threw that ass back at me. Every time that she threw it back I tried to knock the bottom out of it. I asked her if her backdoor was open for business and she said " if the price is right" because it's painful. I didn't sample at that time but made a mental note to hit it the next time if I have her in that position again. She was definitely into it and that's always fun to watch as she gripping the bedspread and burying her head in the pillow while I was hitting it. After the K9 session I flipped her over for the mish to the finish line with the legs pinned back as far as they could go. I was doing some deep digging and really enjoying the ride but knew that the count down had begun.

After we we finished and had gotten ourselves back together I proceeded to drop her off at her spot. I asked her if she would be alright with me giving out her # and she said that it would be fine as long as when they called that she knew who referred them. She didn't have any minutes on her phone and was going to take care of that she said when she got back home. All in all it was a good relaxing non-rushed session WIR = yes.Thank you MoN for info on pm.

On a different note did anyone see the BSW with yellow top on Conkling by BP station around 3:30-4? That stuff was off the scale on hawt. Even the middle eastern guys who work the station and seem to ignore a lot had their heads twisting on this one. I would buy her all kinds of things to keep her happy. And I would tend to all her toiletry needs. I'd even clean up for her after... well nevermind. Like I said. Hawt.

Monger83
06-09-13, 20:29
So yesterday I was out at WW around 8pm. Saw a few different SW around the circle area. When I came back after I made a loop to check LE presence there was only one WSW out there. She had short hair, a decent body, ok face. I scooped her up. My red flag started going off as soon as she started talking. She was talking so fast and non-stop. Said her name was Stephanie. I wanted to go to my normal stop, but she convinced me not to. So I let her give me directions to her spot. On the way there, she says "how do you know where to go?" I was dumbfounded and said,"huh, I don't. You're telling me where to go." Then came the "are you sure you're not a cop" BS. We finally get to her "spot" and its in front of a damn house. She said nobody was there and she knows the people. I told her that I didn't trust that spot at all. Then we did another cop check. After that, she said that she trusted me and that she was sorry that she took me to that spot. Sigh. So we go to my spot. By this time, my little head is poking through my pants. She starts with the BJ, and after 30 seconds asks if I take a long time. I tell her that it just depends on the girl. She goes back at it, and 30 seconds later, she's complaining. To make a long story short (too late) I finished myself off. I dropped her back off around the circle. Pissed off and confused, I wanted another SW. So I went on the hunt again. While I was looking, I swear I heard a bunch of gun shots. Made me realize that I was still in the hood. I go down there so often that I forget that it can be dangerous. Anyway, around wash blvd and S. Carey, I saw this decent looking WSW with long dirty blond hair. Did a circle and scooped her up right when a pickup truck was trying to do the same thing. Sorry pickup truck guy, maybe next time. She said her name was Lisa. Didn't seem like she was tweaking on anything and was actually very nice. Gave a hell of a BBJ. Unfortunately, I couldn't pop due to what had transpired with Stephanie. All in all, it was an ok night. Glad I didn't get shot. If you guys pick up a girl named Stephanie, drop her back off and don't waste your time.

Curtisbay
06-09-13, 20:37
Driving along SCarey last evening, I saw a cute brunette in a nice little sun dress walking along. I drove around the block to see if she was LEO. After making the scoop, we talked about going to a notel. She said that would be great, so we headed to Tim's. Tim's was alittle crowded but we were able to get a room. I asked her to freshen up and told her that I would after she was finished. Fast forwarding the story, we get in the bed and she does a pretty good BJ with no rushing. We decided to try miss. First and it wound up to be the only position. This girl was tight at first, but as she got into it, you could feel her vagina squeezing your dick with each thrust. Between the squeezing, the vocals, and leg lock behind my back, I let it go. Whew! We did a clean up on each other and redressed. On the way back, I asked her for her number. She declined stating that she does not do this often and that she was in a long term relationship. She did say that she enjoyed herself and that she would not hesitate to hook up again if she ever decides to come out again.

*Regulatooorrs mount up*What great luck, or should I say right place, right time!

Klove48
06-09-13, 21:05
She had short hair, a decent body, ok face. I scooped her up. My red flag started going off as soon as she started talking. She was talking so fast and non-stop. Said her name was Stephanie. I wanted to go to my normal stop, but she convinced me not to. So I let her give me directions to her spot. On the way there, she says "how do you know where to go?" I was dumbfounded and said,"huh, I don't. You're telling me where to go." Then came the "are you sure you're not a cop" BS. We finally get to her "spot" and its in front of a damn house. After that, she said that she trusted me and that she was sorry that she took me to that spot. Sigh. So we go to my spot. By this time, my little head is poking through my pants. She starts with the BJ, and after 30 seconds asks if I take a long time.

Anyway, around wash blvd and S. Carey, I saw this decent looking WSW with long dirty blond hair. She said her name was Lisa. Didn't seem like she was tweaking on anything and was actually very nice. Gave a hell of a BBJ. Unfortunately, I couldn't pop due to what had transpired with Stephanie. If you guys pick up a girl named Stephanie, drop her back off and don't waste your time.Monger83, you probably caught Stephanie while she was geeking. When I first started dealing with Stephanie, she was a great date. She had a very sexy & tight body, and her services was very good, because she really got into it. One night about 5 or 6 months ago, I saw her around the circle and scooped her up because I'd always enjoyed her. On the way to my spot, I noticed something different about her and she seemed to be tweaking. After we started, she started to rush; something that she had never done with me before and she started to complain about the time that I was taking. All of a sudden she jumped up, got out of the car and started walking away, with me literally holding the "bag". I of course was very upset, but I chalked it up to a loss and kept it moving. About 3 months later I saw her again and reminded her about that situation, she quickly said that she was geeking and to never pick her up while she was like that, and promised me that she would make up for it. To make long short, she really did make-up for it. As far as Lisa. I think you might be referring to Lisa aka Leah. She must be home from her vacation because I spotted her last night around Payson. The couple of times I've dealt with her the service was great, but if this is the girl I'm thinking your talking about, Beware. She has ripped-off a few people. I stopped dealing with her because of her bum of a boyfriend. Peace.

Propellor
06-09-13, 21:20
Does anyone have a working phone number for Dawn, formerly a regular on Wilkins? Those who remember her will know her by her long, long curly blonde hair, pretty face and great ass! She's about 39 now and moved to the Frederick area a while back. I'm hoping she still makes it to Baltimore occasionally like she used to. PM me if you have intel. Thanks, brothers!I remember seeing Dawn when she was living out past Frederick. Saw her back on Wilkins about a year ago. Said she had split up with her old man. Got her digits but was soon disconnected. Would like to hook up with her again if anyone has any information.

SlimPickins123
06-09-13, 22:05
This girl was beautiful (blackish brown hair green eyes and use to have a great body) but lately going down hill she is sometimes a real nice girl but other times she flips out real easy and a headache to deal with got with her a couple times she tends to be lazy and not much fun once you get to the room with her my advise is keep an eye on your money and your possessions she is known for stealing and trying to get away with things esp. If you hook her up first. My experience not worth it when there are other girls who are better and more fun and willing to do a lot more then she does she can be full of drama as well. Your choice but my opinion not worth the hassle.

JoeCool1983
06-09-13, 23:10
Just got back from a date with my ATF Nicole. Put a pizza in the oven around 9. At 9:09, I decided to check my voice mail. To my delight, there was a message from Nicole that she had been released. Immediately turned off the oven, ran to the car, and sped all the way to Baltimore. Picked her up where she's staying. Went to our spot. Did Half / Half. Started off with BBBJ. When I was nice and hard she hopped on for BBFS. I got off in no time. Was totally amazing. I totally needed it. Been about 2 weeks since our last date.

BoloBellgrande
06-09-13, 23:37
She texted me last Sunday evening stating that she was in Silver Springs, Md. Didn't go into any more detail. She still had the same number and I told her to hit me up if she comes back around this area.I'm thinking back to the time I was with her. She was riding in my car and she was texting just about the whole time. Her phone rang and she said she would be back in a few minutes. I don't know if that was her people wondering were she was or another monger wanting to pick her up. If it was her family they me be trying to get her as far away from the Baltimore area as possible. I live in the DC metro area so I am going to text her when I get some free time and see if she responds. I would love to see her again, she is the sweetest little thing I have come across in my many years of mongering. I'm going to see if letting her know how close I am to her gets me a reply .

NiteTimer
06-10-13, 00:08
Went a couple rounds w / Sara last week. Here's a few from the 1st round.

NiteTimer
06-10-13, 00:10
Here's the rest from the 1st round.

Sgt Snake
06-10-13, 00:44
Taking a mental health day tomorrow My girlvStarr is in the wind so I'm left without a playmate. Appreciate any help, getting a room and will have supplies. No drama queens olease and looking from Hamilton to Highlandtown

Thanks all and sincerest regrets to those who starr had jerked around, so to speak.

NiteTimer
06-10-13, 02:11
Here's some from the 2nd round. She put's herself into what she does, no bs, and loves dt.

NiteTimer
06-10-13, 02:14
Here are the rest for this batch.

Cls9637
06-10-13, 05:52
So yesterday I was out at WW around 8pm. Saw a few different SW around the circle area. When I came back after I made a loop to check LE presence there was only one WSW out there. She had short hair, a decent body, ok face. I scooped her up. My red flag started going off as soon as she started talking. She was talking so fast and non-stop. Said her name was Stephanie. I wanted to go to my normal stop, but she convinced me not to. So I let her give me directions to her spot. On the way there, she says "how do you know where to go?" I was dumbfounded and said,"huh, I don't. You're telling me where to go." Then came the "are you sure you're not a cop" BS. We finally get to her "spot" and its in front of a damn house. She said nobody was there and she knows the people. I told her that I didn't trust that spot at all. Then we did another cop check. After that, she said that she trusted me and that she was sorry that she took me to that spot. Sigh. So we go to my spot. By this time, my little head is poking through my pants. She starts with the BJ, and after 30 seconds asks if I take a long time. I tell her that it just depends on the girl. She goes back at it, and 30 seconds later, she's complaining. To make a long story short (too late) I finished myself off. I dropped her back off around the circle. Pissed off and confused, I wanted another SW. So I went on the hunt again. While I was looking, I swear I heard a bunch of gun shots. Made me realize that I was still in the hood. I go down there so often that I forget that it can be dangerous. Anyway, around wash blvd and S. Carey, I saw this decent looking WSW with long dirty blond hair. Did a circle and scooped her up right when a pickup truck was trying to do the same thing. Sorry pickup truck guy, maybe next time. She said her name was Lisa. Didn't seem like she was tweaking on anything and was actually very nice. Gave a hell of a BBJ. Unfortunately, I couldn't pop due to what had transpired with Stephanie. All in all, it was an ok night. Glad I didn't get shot. If you guys pick up a girl named Stephanie, drop her back off and don't waste your time.See my post yesterday (#14880) about the gunfire. Also, if the Lisa you saw is who I think it is, BEWARE! She also goes by Leah. She was away for a while in a "rehab" but must be back. See my posts #9501 and #11929 about my experiences with her, and search her names on this thread for many, many more.

Chico
06-10-13, 11:34
Here are the rest for this batch.Nitetimer, nice pics as usual. I must say, she doesn't look like your type, she's not thick enough, LOL. She looks like the kind I like, young & slim, which also happens to be CLS's type. Again, keep up the good work my man. I enjoy your posts.

PassionDweller
06-10-13, 12:41
Drove through the loop today and saw the infamous Jackii talking with a couple of guys. So I drove to the nearest ATM and drove back but she was gone. Oh, well Ill call her when time permits.

JankMaster
06-10-13, 13:27
Hey some of you guys have mentioned a chic sue in the owings mills area. Anyone got digits on her and some 411. That's right where I live. It would almost be to perfect LOL.

BoloBellgrande
06-10-13, 13:52
Drove through the loop today and saw the infamous Jackii talking with a couple of guys. So I drove to the nearest ATM and drove back but she was gone. Oh, well Ill call her when time permits.I saw her this Friday past at D's. My experience with her was not a memorable one. I asked for her phone # after we were through. It was my first time with her so I was thinking once we get to know each other better she would loosen up a bit more. She told me some one stole her phone so she won't be answering anybody's phone calls till she gets another one.

BigDonkey
06-10-13, 18:24
The infamous Taylor is back on harford Road once again. I've seen her out the last 2 days and haven't been able to scoop cause of some arrangements. This girl has got it all. Cute as hell and her services are just about second to none. She's probably back at the same house with the same "deadbeat" of a boyfriend as before. There was rumors before about robbery and all that, when I saw her last month she denied everything. No matter what if anyone happens to pick her up and she suggests going back to her place, I wouldn't trust it. But if you pick her up and you go some where else this girl will take you to la la land and swallows. Don't know how long she'll last out there but cause you know good things don't last forever unfortunately. I had her number but tried calling it today and it was disconnected, go figure? Seniors and regulars that I've shared info with feel free to pm for info, if interested.

NiteTimer
06-10-13, 21:39
Nitetimer, nice pics as usual. I must say, she doesn't look like your type, she's not thick enough, LOL. She looks like the kind I like, young & slim, which also happens to be CLS's type. Again, keep up the good work my man. I enjoy your posts.I like them all, but she was bit thicker a couple months ago. I got to take her out to eat more.

SlimPickins123
06-10-13, 21:43
I'm new to this and don't want to waste my time on a dud I have only seen a couple reports on her I was trying to get some feedback on this girl like is she worth it where she can be found is she resonable$ I mite check her out if I can find her and get a few details most say she's beautiful but I've seen some negatives just wondering if I'd be better off finding someone else or trying to find her?

JoeCool1983
06-10-13, 22:43
Is truelly a travisty to hear about baby girl. I had the luxury to spend quality time with her once and she really was a gem. I as a monger do have or have caught feelings for a few selective females and the chemistry we had the one time we were together leads me to believe that given the opportunity to spend more time wirh her she could have been one. I don't know if any of you all ever met Lori, she was a beautiful blonde haired little shortie that popped up on the seen in Brooklyn with a girl named Stephanie. I literally feel in love with this girl only to jave her murdered. She was one of a kind a true gem always smiling a true pleasure to be around. I now have a memorial tattoed for her on the back of my neck. I now habe caught strong feelings for a certain SW that I am so worried will od or ne harmed.

R. I. P NOELLE

R. I. P LORI.

The two of you will be missedWait a minute, Lori was murdered? When was this? I actually dated her once when I couldn't track down my ATF Nicole. It was August 28, 2012 to be exact. I picked her and Stephanie up. Got them a pack of cigarettes. They took me to an abando in Brooklyn park. Lori gave me a BBBJ on a couch in the living room / kitchen area while Stephanie left the room and wandered around the house. She charged me. 20 It was a really good BBBJ. She was hot. I posted about the date and put up 2 pictures. #10923 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1530839&viewfull=1#post1530839

JoeCool1983
06-10-13, 22:57
Had a date with Nicole. Picked her and her bf up and took them to the Eastern District Courthouse at 1400 E. North Ave. The BF was scheduled for court at 8:30 this morning. After meeting with the states attorney, he went into the court room to wait, while we went out for a date around 9:30. First we drove to Hanover. Had to get money from the bank to pay my Aunt's Nurse. After getting the money, dropped the money off in the garage at my house in Hanover. Then, we got on the road. When we pulled onto 295 from Arundel Mills Blvd, I took off my seat belt, pulled down my pants, and she proceeded to give me road head. I finished up somewhere around the time we were around 695 I think. It was hard to keep track. But it was totally awesome.

NiteTimer
06-11-13, 00:11
Wait a minute, Lori was murdered? When was this? I actually dated her once when I couldn't track down my ATF Nicole. It was August 28, 2012 to be exact. I picked her and Stephanie up. Got them a pack of cigarettes. They took me to an abando in Brooklyn park. Lori gave me a BBBJ on a couch in the living room / kitchen area while Stephanie left the room and wandered around the house. She charged me. 20 It was a really good BBBJ. She was hot. I posted about the date and put up 2 pictures. #10923 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1530839&viewfull=1#post1530839Just a little much there that time; very awkward.

Hovito
06-11-13, 00:12
Had a date with Nicole. Picked her and her bf up and took them to the Eastern District Courthouse at 1400 E. North Ave. The BF was scheduled for court at 8:30 this morning. After meeting with the states attorney, he went into the court room to wait, while we went out for a date around 9:30. First we drove to Hanover. Had to get money from the bank to pay my Aunt's Nurse. After getting the money, dropped the money off in the garage at my house in Hanover. Then, we got on the road. When we pulled onto 295 from Arundel Mills Blvd, I took off my seat belt, pulled down my pants, and she proceeded to give me road head. I finished up somewhere around the time we were around 695 I think. It was hard to keep track. But it was totally awesome.Which Nicole? The 4 that I know are def worth a trip to the motel.

Hovito
06-11-13, 00:17
I like them all, but she was bit thicker a couple months ago. I got to take her out to eat more.After the meal buy her some minutes for her phone. LOL

JoeCool1983
06-11-13, 00:51
Which Nicole? The 4 that I know are def worth a trip to the motel.Ummm, ok well which 4 do you know? The Nicole I see works the w / w loop. Used to be down by the circle, but recently has been staying up around Catherine / Millington. Used to have red hair. Now has reddish-blond hair. If you have pictures of any of the Nicoles you know and post them, I could probably pick one out of a lineup. Or if you want to pm me your phone number, I could text you a photo of her.

Sargent Steel
06-11-13, 01:03
Wait a minute, Lori was murdered? When was this? I actually dated her once when I couldn't track down my ATF Nicole. It was August 28, 2012 to be exact. I picked her and Stephanie up. Got them a pack of cigarettes. They took me to an abando in Brooklyn park. Lori gave me a BBBJ on a couch in the living room / kitchen area while Stephanie left the room and wandered around the house. She charged me. 20 It was a really good BBBJ. She was hot. I posted about the date and put up 2 pictures. #10923 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1530839&viewfull=1#post1530839Yes unfortunately she was murdered sometime around the first week of November down in Fairfield. Don't really know too many details I found out when homicide called. I knew something was wrong because she would show up at my house around the time I got off everyday like clock work. When I did not see her for a few days I got the call. Stephanie is still out there you can find her around Hanover st. She just not my cup of tea.

FatDickBrotha
06-11-13, 02:15
I'm new to this and don't want to waste my time on a dud I have only seen a couple reports on her I was trying to get some feedback on this girl like is she worth it where she can be found is she resonable$ I mite check her out if I can find her and get a few details most say she's beautiful but I've seen some negatives just wondering if I'd be better off finding someone else or trying to find her?She is beautiful but I saw her all weekend she hangs not to far from ware I live on Conklin and as pretty as she is she is really out there all I can say is if you pick her up be careful she told me 4x10 for everything but I passed just my intuition from her first impression that I most likely wouldn't have had a good time.

Jsmith4520
06-11-13, 02:49
Last week I hooked up with Jen on Harford. Mid 30s long dirty blond hair 5'6 150 or so thick ass nice girl for first time seeing her BBBJCIM standard rate did not have time for FS but will try next time. I got her # so I will try again.

DJCreem
06-11-13, 05:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Cls9637
06-11-13, 05:22
I'm new to this and don't want to waste my time on a dud I have only seen a couple reports on her I was trying to get some feedback on this girl like is she worth it where she can be found is she resonable$ I mite check her out if I can find her and get a few details most say she's beautiful but I've seen some negatives just wondering if I'd be better off finding someone else or trying to find her?One word: Punctuation! Then I would suggest that you read about her and make a call whether to see her or not. Then report back.

SlimPickins123
06-11-13, 06:26
One word: Punctuation! Then I would suggest that you read about her and make a call whether to see her or not. Then report back.I've seen two reports about her thats why I asked I wanted to see if any people who have seen her could give me a little 411 and that someone else could give me a report.

Baltoman
06-11-13, 10:47
I went out for a drive on Sunday. I hadn't seen anyone that appealed to me until WW. There I spotted a beautiful face on the corner at Wilkens and Payson. Her sweet little butt was peeking ever so slightly out of her short shorts. I drove around to check her out and there was now a LE fellow in uniform at that intersection. A little later however I saw her again at Payson and Ramsey. I didn't want to scoop her there. Too conspicuous. So I passed for the moment. Luckily I saw her a couple of hours later walking with a friend. I parked in an area that I figured she'd walk by, and I was right. She came right over when she saw me. Her name is Cassidy. She looks like she could be 18, especially from the car. She's 21, blonde. 5'4" and 100 pounds (very thin and flat chested, which I don't mind). She has a tattoo on her leg of an astrology figure, Leo the lion. I'll save you all the boring details and say that she was paranoid from the start, and rushed me when she said she would not. She also had too many rules, and she complained a lot during our activities. I'm not sure if I'll see her again. Maybe just once more, to try to glean a better experience out of her. After all, she does have that perfectly beautiful face.

Baltoman

Masonm
06-11-13, 11:06
I'm new to this and don't want to waste my time on a dud I have only seen a couple reports on her I was trying to get some feedback on this girl like is she worth it where she can be found is she resonable$ I mite check her out if I can find her and get a few details most say she's beautiful but I've seen some negatives just wondering if I'd be better off finding someone else or trying to find her?Gorgeous brunette. Perfect stripper body with legs an ass to die for. BJ horrible. Maybe FS is better, but get to her soon before she goes down the drain.

JoeCool1983
06-11-13, 11:42
Drove through the loop today and saw the infamous Jackii talking with a couple of guys. So I drove to the nearest ATM and drove back but she was gone. Oh, well Ill call her when time permits.Easy solution to that. Get her in the car, go do the date, then drive to the ATM to get her the money after the date

SirDrDunk
06-11-13, 14:15
What's up gentlemen just got a call from Jesy that member Mansonm had put everybody down well she told me that her significant other is on the way home and that she is no longer available so she doesn't want any more calls so I guess you can say she's off the board

The Big Man
06-11-13, 14:58
I was on Conklin on Monday. Le was up and down pulling over girls which looked as if they were peddling their wares. All this was at about 2 in the afternoon. I saw this nice looking blond about 5, 7 130 pounds. A little bump from recent child birth. Overall I would give her a strong 7. She didn't look like she was on "H" she also said she wasn't.

I didn't take her but I took her number. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I couldn't find anything in my search. Also she said she has a job? (but she is always available, go figure)

Her name is Jenny.

Headhunter81
06-11-13, 15:49
Any one have number for her?

Tbroi2
06-11-13, 17:30
What's up gentlemen just got a call from Jesy that member Mansonm had put everybody down well she told me that her significant other is on the way home and that she is no longer available so she doesn't want any more calls so I guess you can say she's off the board. GOOOOOOOOd!

HotVaBeachMan
06-11-13, 20:20
On my last day of my "parole" from the ball and chain I made another trip to Baltimore, spefically Curtis Bay. Saw a few walking around 10th and Fairhaven that could have scared Satan back to hell, but also saw this gorgeous late teen early 20's brunette in a short halter and very tight blue shorts with the type of buns that make you desire to bury your face in the crack of her ass (she was f# hot!) , but after circling her a couple of times came to the conclusion she was a Civvy since she showed no interest.

Finally after about 20 minutes of driving around, and about ready to leave the area for Wilkins, at Pontiac I noticed a short (5'0" maybe) skinny blonde in a black top and black jogging pants, and as I drove by her got the look and a wave from her. Did the loop to check for LEO and picked her up. After the usual "pleasantries" found out her name is Stephanie (at least for this afternoon) and we headed towards Tim's for some fun.

Stephanie is 5'0" (maybe) with light blond shoulder length hair. She has two piercings on her left eyebrow but no tattoos. At Tim's she took a shower to clean up the sweat from walking around and "freshen up". She has a nice skinny frame (size 0-3) with a hint of a little bit of some extra weight in the middle, not much for tits maybe 32A's with inverted nipples that "popped up" when sucked and a cute little ass.

Was able to easily arrange for around the world with two pops with her, including going into the back door which she said was wide open. We proceeded to start the festivities with a very good BBBJ. When that got me fully hard, I got covered and pounded her missionary and then doggy style. She was a bit unresponsive at first, but as we proceeded she definitely got wet and started responding back well, specially during the doggie. I shifted to her back door and took it nice and slow until I was all the way in, then picked up the speed until I was finally pounding her pretty good. She is definitely very tight back there, so it didn't take a lot of time for me to pop inside her ass (covered of course!).

After cleanup and a couple of minutes of interlude she started giving me a very enthusiastic BBBJ, and since I liked looking at her face go up and down on my cock while her ass was up in the air and since she also sucked extremely well, I left her go all the way until I came again (after quite a bit of time. Not a spring chicken here!) in her mouth. She caught everything and went to the bathroom to spit since she won't swallow.

As part of our conversations, I did find out that she is more into girls than guys and that she has a girlfriend that also dates, and is willing to do threesomes. That interested me, but unfortunately after two pops I wasn't going to do anything else today. She, and her girlfriend have no digits, but they supposedly hang around the Potee / Patabsco area in the late afternoon to early evenings.

Total damage was. 60 plus. 10 as a tip. I had no drama, or geekiness from her and she was very pleasant to be with.

Now back to living under the heel of the ball and chain again.

HVBM

NiteTimer
06-11-13, 23:32
Here's some of the ever amazing Kat. Love a lady who loves meat.

NiteTimer
06-11-13, 23:36
Got some from the other setups. Lady looks good from any angle.

NiteTimer
06-11-13, 23:38
She hates keeping minutes on the phone, but when I catch her I try to keep her around for awhile.

Hovito
06-12-13, 00:10
Easy solution to that. Get her in the car, go do the date, then drive to the ATM to get her the money after the dateEasier solution. Bring money with you so that you don't have to stop.

MasterOfNasty
06-12-13, 01:09
I had been reading the forum everyday since I found this site to kind of find out new areas that I could catch a little rec with a SW. I have burned a lot of gas scoping out the areas sometimes seeing someone but most time not. I don't know if it's because I truly do not know exactly where these gems that I read about hang out or I hit the strolls too early. Before finding this site I was doing most. No. All of my fishing on Conklin st. I try only to post when I have actually tried one of the SW's because if I posted about where I went and the dry runs that I had I would probably have been flamed by now. LOL.

Anyway, I went cruising on Harford Road earlier mostly due to the fact that I had read a previous post stating that there was a pretty one (Taylor) out and about and I wanted to find out for myself just how good she would be. I cruised from the parkway to Joppa and back down as far as Cold spring and I saw Amanda in her usual spot (seated on the bench) by the Shell station. I also saw one that looked more like she should be on SSI than out on the streets but what ever floats her boat. I saw another up at Harford and Taylor ave about 5'6" 140+ lbs passed on her even though I received, what I thought was the smile and look. I did see another pretty woman who was at a bus stop close to the 7 Eleven just standing there looking at her phone so as I was cruising up and down Harford Road I kept an eye on her figuring she must be the one mentioned but I wasn't sure because she was after all at the bus stop. She stood about 5'5" and maybe close to 100 lbs, hair pulled up wearing some sunglasses in pink sweat pants & white top. What confirmed my initial belief that she may be a SW is when the bus stopped and she didn't board. She then started walking and I pulled up and made an attempt to offer her a ride and she just kept walking maybe there was a reason that she didn't want to hop into my ride that I'm unaware of. If anyone has seen this chick and has any intel let me know the deal. I'd appreciate it. MoN

MasterOfNasty
06-12-13, 01:51
After coming home from my earlier adventure or should I say non-adventure I came back to read the forum to see if anyone had any luck and in what area that they did. I read the post about Stephanie and for some reason thought that I might be able to bag this one as well. So since I had to leave the house anyway I decided to put off my previous plan and head on out to the B / CB area that I have read so much about. I have cruised the loop several times since finding out the streets that made up the loop. I headed on down Patapsco down to Pennington turned on Church and then Fairhaven didn't see anything the first pass. I am a little uncertain how to navigate through I think it's Cambria or which way to go once on that street. I cruised Pontiac didn't see anyone. I did however see a girl down pass 10th before you get to Fairhaven but I am not versed on the navigation through those streets but I'll work on it. I made another trip down Pennington and this time there were LE along with an ambulance with a person lying on the ground. Anyway I was cruising back up Pontiac towards Hanover when I spotted a slim blonde about 5'7" 125 lbs between 3rd and 2nd. I looped around and check to see if uncle was around and figured that she would be gone by the time I got back around but she wasn't and so I pulled over and she casually walked over and got in.

I asked her if she needed a ride and first things that come out of her mouth is that "I'm not a cop" and with that she pulls her shirt up and shows me her tits. Then she says that she's trying to get dates. Good enough for me. Now she wasn't much to look at maybe a 4 but since I was looking for a lube job any ole' cum dumpster will do and I wasn't about to go home carrying a load sooo. We go to a spot that she says she lives close to with her parents and daughter, which happens to be a park with baseball fields, there behind the 7 eleven on Rt 2. We get out and head for the park where we agreed on .2 for the pole shellacking.

I sit on the bleachers while she gets down on it like the pied piper it was going okay until the teeth started scraping and then it was getting good again then she wanted to move closer to the trees in case someone else walked through okay back to work on the ole Johnson now I'm plowing that face trying to make her gag because she can't deepthroat at all. After a couple more minutes of this and not getting even a tinge that I was ready to blast she offers to let me hit it for an additional .1 so that's what I did. Talking about tight! Damn. I hit it a couple of minutes more and then gave it up.

Dropped her off at the 7 Eleven where she gave me the digits. Her name is Cindy and she doesn't usually walk the stroll, so she says. She says that she works off of her phone and was out because she was robbed or something and needed to make her rent for her and her daughter. Take that for what it's worth so I figure that if she needs the money she would not object to giving out the number so that she can make ends meet. As of this post her number does work because I tested it with her in the vehicle.

Stay safe and happy hunting,

MoN

Curtisbay
06-12-13, 06:16
Read previous report. LOL except wound up at a. 1 house nearby. A bit of a bottom feed, but very game. Did go to the park; didn't use the bleacher seats.

Rod Philderup
06-12-13, 08:43
Was out on Wilkens yesterday evening 7-8 PM Saw a few girls at the circle, picked up a WSW I had known from years ago at Fulton and Wilkens. She has been on a self-imposed three year hiatus from the street scene. She knows about this site and asked me not to put too much info out about her, as she wants to keep a low profile from LE. Anyway she is about a 6 on the SW scale, OK for a quick release, nothing special, no phone, I wasn't interested in a repeat date. Got a decent BBBJ from her, that was about it. The main reason for my post is to repeat the warnings from other Mongers about very heavy LEO in this area. At Payson and Wilkens there is a marked cruiser parked on the corner 24 hrs a day according to this girl, something about a shooting there last week. We took the back way to my spot and still saw 2 different LE cars off of the main drag. Took Eagle st. When returning to avoid Wilkens, while stopped at the red light Monroe and Eagle a LEO turned in front of us, drove by real slow and gave us the fish eye. It seemed the girl was more worried than me, even though she said she didn't have warrants. I dropped her off on some side street near the circle, then got out of town. Needless to say, be careful, keep your head on a swivel or grow eyes in the back of your head.

Rp

OceanRider
06-12-13, 10:57
I was away for a while working on one on one with MILF's that hooked up at CL. Frankly speaking it is low cost and yet more enthusiastic encounters compared to picking up SW's.

Anyways I was around patapsco area and Johnny needed immediate attention and I saw a skinny brunette behind Salv. Army waving at cars. She said her name was Mellisa. Pretty face, skinny, leate 20's may be early 30's. I made sure it was safe around and did circle around the block and rolled down the window and she jumped in. We did the cop check thing, and agreed on regular, went to my spot. Started with BBBJ which was decent but teeth disturbed me we switched to mish and got done quick since I was loaded. Dropped her at block away. I guess friends house.

Service is okay, doesn't like she was into it, erhh who cares; no drama, not much talk-perfect scenario for me. Didn't ask digits-she said she hangs out there after noons-FYI.

MongerMan90
06-12-13, 12:16
Here's some of the ever amazing Kat. Love a lady who loves meat.Hey Nite Timer. You turn this into an art my brother. Wish you lived in my area would love to hear some stories. Keep it up.

BigDonkey
06-12-13, 16:15
Well my friends its seem like things are picking up a bit around harford. Got off work today around 2 and was planning to go stop by to see Dawn of laurel. Thought about the traffic going back home and decided not today. Get to harford on my way home I figured what the heck lets see whats out. Got up towards glenmore and I see a long haired brunette with big sunglasses on and a denim mini skirt. Thought to myself that this must be the Dawn that was reported by another monger last week sometime. Tried twice to get her attention to go to a side street but she didn't notice. Was about to give up cause I didn't want to bring attention to myself circling around the neighborhood like an idiot. She take notice on the 3rd attempt and I make the scoop. Ask her what her name is and she gives me a heather. So ok not Dawn but maybe but just giving me a different name but who cares. Long story short take her back to my place and I tell her that she looks good but I've had a pretty drainning week so just BBBJ this time. Was quoted. 30 and it was on. She took her clothes off to let me roam and damn did she look good in the g-string. Once she started I knew that this was the beginning of something good. Slow wet stroking licking moaning damn I was in heaven. I just got off work and was just about to tell her that I've been sweatting all day. But it was too late she just went at it and kept on going until the last drop. Unfortunately guys she has no phone but I gave her mine and told her to call me in a couple days. She says she prefers to work through the phone cause of being scared of LE walking the streets. Did I mention she's cute too with a cool attitude. How come the good ones never have a phone? You guys see her out treat her good. Really cool girl. Dawn of laurel is awesome but I think I found her match here closer to home. Oh forgot to mention that she's around 5'5 maybe around 120-130 lbs. late 20's so what Im saying is she looks damn good.

Klove48
06-12-13, 16:35
Anyways I was around patapsco area and Johnny needed immediate attention and I saw a skinny brunette behind Salv. Army waving at cars. She said her name was Mellisa. Pretty face, skinny, leate 20's may be early 30's.I use to see Mellisa when she was a blonde, and hung down the W / W. She has gone downhill quit a bit in the last year or so. When she is on top of her game, she is easy a 8 on s / w scale. Inteligent girl, but is too "slick" for her own good. Used to be one of my favorite girls; now when I see her I keep it moving because I was used to the "before" version not the "after" one.

Cnote
06-12-13, 16:44
The guy that works w / me hit Heather up twice this weekend, she left her address book in his car, he just brought it in, she has a phone, he was talking to her Monday, maybe she just doesn't have any minutes on it. He has her number saved on his phone, going to have to give it a try this week.

She has her last name in this book, She has court tomorrow for driving on suspened and other driving charges, hopefully she gets it postponed because I want to hit that up.

He said she was a freak and I can't wait to get my hands on her.

CNOTE.

Well my friends its seem like things are picking up a bit around harford. Got off work today around 2 and was planning to go stop by to see Dawn of laurel. Thought about the traffic going back home and decided not today. Get to harford on my way home I figured what the heck lets see whats out. Got up towards glenmore and I see a long haired brunette with big sunglasses on and a denim mini skirt. Thought to myself that this must be the Dawn that was reported by another monger last week sometime. Tried twice to get her attention to go to a side street but she didn't notice. Was about to give up cause I didn't want to bring attention to myself circling around the neighborhood like an idiot. She take notice on the 3rd attempt and I make the scoop. Ask her what her name is and she gives me a heather. So ok not Dawn but maybe but just giving me a different name but who cares. Long story short take her back to my place and I tell her that she looks good but I've had a pretty drainning week so just BBBJ this time. Was quoted. 30 and it was on. She took her clothes off to let me roam and damn did she look good in the g-string. Once she started I knew that this was the beginning of something good. Slow wet stroking licking moaning damn I was in heaven. I just got off work and was just about to tell her that I've been sweatting all day. But it was too late she just went at it and kept on going until the last drop. Unfortunately guys she has no phone but I gave her mine and told her to call me in a couple days. She says she prefers to work through the phone cause of being scared of LE walking the streets. Did I mention she's cute too with a cool attitude. How come the good ones never have a phone? You guys see her out treat her good. Really cool girl. Dawn of laurel is awesome but I think I found her match here closer to home. Oh forgot to mention that she's around 5'5 maybe around 120-130 lbs. late 20's so what Im saying is she looks damn good.

Rizalboy
06-12-13, 16:54
A perennial favorite of the forum, the other spinner Lori is no longer a guest of the state. We have been without her smiley self these last 9 months or so. And now that she's out, she has a working phone. All previous reports about her still hold true. She's adorable. She tries to please. She's a spinner. She swallows. You've seen mine and Cls's and many others' pics of her on this wonderful forum. So, I'm not going to be redundant (surprise!). Moreover, my recent pics of her are a bit dark and I don't want to waste my time telling people to shut the fuck up when they invariably complain that I'm not using a flash. Really though, I'm afraid someone will just steal them like a punk and post them on another site anyway. So to the non pic posters who complain when I post pics and to the non pic posters who complain when I do post pics, PBBBBBBBTTTTT!

If I know you or I owe you, PM me for Lori's number. Bullshitters need not apply.

Cnote
06-12-13, 16:57
Just found out Heather has a case in Harford County today, hopefully that gets postponed because its worse then driving on suspended charges, basically drug charges, court documents haven't posted yet so I don't know the outcome of todays case, hope she makes it thru today.

Cnote.

The guy that works w / me hit Heather up twice this weekend, she left her address book in his car, he just brought it in, she has a phone, he was talking to her Monday, maybe she just doesn't have any minutes on it. He has her number saved on his phone, going to have to give it a try this week.

She has her last name in this book, She has court tomorrow for driving on suspened and other driving charges, hopefully she gets it postponed because I want to hit that up.

He said she was a freak and I can't wait to get my hands on her.

CNOTE.

BigDonkey
06-12-13, 17:02
Just found out Heather has a case in Harford County today, hopefully that gets postponed because its worse then driving on suspended charges, basically drug charges, court documents haven't posted yet so I don't know the outcome of todays case, hope she makes it thru today.

Cnote.Well she was just at my place at around 3:00 today so I think its safe to say that she's good for today atleast.

Ekim Ekim
06-12-13, 18:42
Met a girl named Leah in near Pontiac in BP today. Not the best looking. Killer body nice full C or small D cups. Super cool chick though. She said she is from the west coast. Drove for a bit and talked and she took me to a spot. Opted for hand release. I am into the girls and don't get any at home, but I am completely freaked out about the possibility of getting something from a BJ. Released and she said holy shit you were backed up. I surely was, but she helped. Dropped her off and got her digits. May call again just because she was cool. I tried to see if anyone else has posted about her in the past, but have not seen any reviews. Anyone?

Klove48
06-12-13, 18:47
Does anyone have any info on a girl named April, who hangs in the w / w area? I think she is a peteite blonde and I know she used to double w/"Redhead" Crystal, Nikki, and Kelly from RTFF. She texted me for a date and I wanted to know if any of my friends has expierenced her. Please pm me. Thanks.

RKirk
06-12-13, 19:52
I was out driving around 7pm tonight on Harford Road from Putty Hill to Northern Parkway and saw a nice looking brunette wearing jeans. I turn around and see her talking to a guy parked on the Dollar Store lot and then she was gone. I go to Giant for some shopping, and see her walking again. I turn up a side street and come around to try to get a better look, and happen to be third in line at the stop sigh at Harford. First guy turns, and she walks past. I see the head turn and look, and think it might be for me, but the second guy turns right and pulls over, and she hops in. Damn, I guess this just wasn't the right time. LOL

NiteTimer
06-12-13, 21:03
Hey Nite Timer. You turn this into an art my brother. Wish you lived in my area would love to hear some stories. Keep it up.Thanks for the kind word, man; just trying to have some fun.

Roamin Roman
06-12-13, 23:43
Okay, we have Mish, Doggie, Cowgirl, and even Reverse Cowgirl. I suggest that Nite Timer has created, or at least popularized, a new position: the Bronco Buster.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=254175&d=1371007909

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=251139&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1369683007

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=251045&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1369628126

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=250795&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1369548620

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=245214&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1367287787

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=245201&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1367287458

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=241998&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1366081898

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=241452&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1365885128

SirDrDunk
06-13-13, 00:27
Met a girl named Leah in near Pontiac in BP today. Not the best looking. Killer body nice full C or small D cups. Super cool chick though. She said she is from the west coast. Drove for a bit and talked and she took me to a spot. Opted for hand release. I am into the girls and don't get any at home, but I am completely freaked out about the possibility of getting something from a BJ. Released and she said holy shit you were backed up. I surely was, but she helped. Dropped her off and got her digits. May call again just because she was cool. I tried to see if anyone else has posted about her in the past, but have not seen any reviews. Anyone?Only Leah that I knew of in that area is a former Raider cheerleader haven't heard anything about her for awhile

Truhersheyman
06-13-13, 00:42
Ran into KK a 8 on WS scale. Did the loop and picked her up which was a mistake. Did the LEO check and started driving. Talked about service and agreed on BJ on the way but she wanted double the standard fee and I came back with no I don't know you so standard or you can get out. She agreed and we went to a spot. Pulled little man out but she was taking her sweet time putting things away before she started. She gave a CBJ and during it pulled out her phone and said I have to send this txt cause I forgot. She kept doing the is the whole time through. Get into it stop to txt little man goes away. Finally said I'm good and took her back to her spot to get rid of her. I would never pick up even if there is nothing out and my balls are turning blue. Almost the worse service I have ever had. She does look good but is not worth it, pure waste of time and money.

Klove48
06-13-13, 00:51
Met a girl named Leah in near Pontiac in BP today. Not the best looking. Killer body nice full C or small D cups. Super cool chick though. She said she is from the west coast.
Only Leah that I knew of in that area is a former Raider cheerleader haven't heard anything about her for awhileYeh. I haven't seen Leah I a minute myself. She is from the state of Washington, the northwest, and she did mention that she was a Raiders Cheerleader for awhile. I use to very much enjoy her services. It's been at least a year or so since I've seen her though, maybe I'll have to visit cb more.

MasterOfNasty
06-13-13, 01:20
I once heard it said that timing is everything well today I got a first hand experience of just how true that statement really is. As I have said in previous post that I have been putting in time to become more and more familiar with different loops that I have read about in the forum. I was contemplating hitting Harford road again to start my evening off but since I had to travel to Dundalk I would see what was out there and if nothing was there I would head to Harford Road. I was a little thirsty so I decided that this would give me a perfect opportunity to park at the Citgo and see if something good was either there when I got there or would arrive while I was there. I know how hot that spot is from seeing LE parked there on several occaisions. I went in got me something to drink and on my way out there she was. And I'm talking OMG there she was.

This girl was beautiful easily a 9. 5 on any scale 5'6" 120 lbs shoulder length dirty blonde hair blue denim shorts / w white top and the body was smoking hot. Naturally the first thing that comes to my mind is that if it's TGTBT it probably is but I was in the perfect position to find out. As I was making my exit from the parking lot she was crossing the street we made eye contact and with a subtle nod of my head I motioned for her to get in my ride and she complied and off we go. We introduced ourselves and struck up a good conversation along with ironing out the details of what lay ahead. I told her that I almost didn't even try for her because she looked way to good to be a SW and her reply was that she gets that all the time. She also stated that she only comes out infrequently and for only a couple of hours and that's it. She said that after we were done that she was going in that I was her last one and asked me if I would drop her off at her house where she stays with her parents. She says that she's going into a program and wants to make a better life for her and her 4 month old daughter. I still couldn't get over how fine she was and there was no way in hell that I was doing anything but taking her str8 to the notel to explore every part of her slowly. We get to the spot and I am still in awe of just how beautiful she is and even more so as she is taking off her clothes. Her body, as I knew it would, looked so damn good and I took my time exploring every inch of it. I had asked her what was on the menu and she says pretty much anything except Greek. She told me that she was small down there and that since I hold a nice piece of real estate that it would be a tight fit and man was it ever. I took it nice a slow with her because she's that type and I had to stop several times so I wouldn't end it too soon. I loved the faces made when I burried the bone too. BBBJ, DATY, Asian, and covered full service was real good. She was definitely GFE. I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with her and the conversation as well. Afterwards I drove her home where she gave me a hug and her mothers number says that I should keep in contact and after she gets out of her rehab that she would like to see me. She indicated that her mother hits the stroll sometimes as well. Hmmmm. Maybe while I'm waiting for her to get out of rehab I might see what mom's like. Who knows. Here's to being in the right place at the right time. Take care out there and happy hunting.

MoN

Ekim Ekim
06-13-13, 05:12
Yeh. I haven't seen Leah I a minute myself. She is from the state of Washington, the northwest, and she did mention that she was a Raiders Cheerleader for awhile. I use to very much enjoy her services. It's been at least a year or so since I've seen her though, maybe I'll have to visit cb more.That was Leah. Said she had 2 kids in the state of Washington and used to be in the military. She must have sensed I was green at this because she even offered me advice on how to tell if a girl was LE or not. She definitely had a body of a former cheerleader. Cool chick. She said she wasn't in to being out walking and would rather havewatch a phone call.

NiteTimer
06-13-13, 07:20
Okay, we have Mish, Doggie, Cowgirl, and even Reverse Cowgirl. I suggest that Nite Timer has created, or at least popularized, a new position: the Bronco Buster.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=254175&d=1371007909

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=251139&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1369683007

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=251045&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1369628126

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=250795&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1369548620

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=245214&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1367287787

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=245201&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1367287458

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=241998&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1366081898

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=241452&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1365885128 I cant believe someone was paying that much attention, hahahha.

Sargent Steel
06-13-13, 10:23
Yeh. I haven't seen Leah I a minute myself. She is from the state of Washington, the northwest, and she did mention that she was a Raiders Cheerleader for awhile. I use to very much enjoy her services. It's been at least a year or so since I've seen her though, maybe I'll have to visit cb more.I see Leah eveyday she is still an active SW. She lives on Pontiac. She is vary easy to find Mork the Fairhaven Everett Cambria fork.

SirDrDunk
06-13-13, 11:41
Yeh. I haven't seen Leah I a minute myself. She is from the state of Washington, the northwest, and she did mention that she was a Raiders Cheerleader for awhile. I use to very much enjoy her services. It's been at least a year or so since I've seen her though, maybe I'll have to visit cb more.Well for me at least 2 years but then again might have to see if I can find that old post to see exactly how long it has been.

Hugh Jardon
06-13-13, 15:02
It sounded like B / CB was picking up, so I thought I'd give it a whirl this morning. There was a little action out around the Pontaic / 4th street area. An older lady dressed for the heat and a younger looking brunette. I opted for "Stephanie", a brunette, says she's 32, nice little body with a little bruising. Face is a little busted up with some weird piercings. Took her to an outdoor location and we stripped down for action. She is a fine cocksucker, takes it deep, looks up at you with the cock in mouth, sucks and licks the boys, and even goes a little bit further, if you know what I mean. I could have easily popped from the oral work she was doing, but didn't want to waste a nice naked location. I turned her around, bent her over the picnic table and gave her a hammering. She won't go for the ass slapping and doesn't really like you to bang hard. She will however do her share of the work, and watching her pretty little pussy slide back and forth on my cock gets me into shuddewring shangrila mode very quickly.

I'd recommend and probably repeat.

Headhunter81
06-13-13, 15:33
Has anybody seen her lately haven't seen her around and don't have her number.

Mongerel
06-13-13, 15:58
shuddering shangrila mode .Glad to see someone still quotes the Greaseman!

Son Of Tarzan
06-13-13, 16:13
I once heard it said that timing is everything well today I got a first hand experience of just how true that statement really is. As I have said in previous post that I have been putting in time to become more and more familiar with different loops that I have read about in the forum. I was contemplating hitting Harford road again to start my evening off but since I had to travel to Dundalk I would see what was out there and if nothing was there I would head to Harford Road. I was a little thirsty so I decided that this would give me a perfect opportunity to park at the Citgo and see if something good was either there when I got there or would arrive while I was there. I know how hot that spot is from seeing LE parked there on several occaisions. I went in got me something to drink and on my way out there she was. And I'm talking OMG there she was.

This girl was beautiful easily a 9. 5 on any scale 5'6" 120 lbs shoulder length dirty blonde hair blue denim shorts / w white top and the body was smoking hot. Naturally the first thing that comes to my mind is that if it's TGTBT it probably is but I was in the perfect position to find out. As I was making my exit from the parking lot she was crossing the street we made eye contact and with a subtle nod of my head I motioned for her to get in my ride and she complied and off we go. We introduced ourselves and struck up a good conversation along with ironing out the details of what lay ahead. I told her that I almost didn't even try for her because she looked way to good to be a SW and her reply was that she gets that all the time. She also stated that she only comes out infrequently and for only a couple of hours and that's it. She said that after we were done that she was going in that I was her last one and asked me if I would drop her off at her house where she stays with her parents. She says that she's going into a program and wants to make a better life for her and her 4 month old daughter. I still couldn't get over how fine she was and there was no way in hell that I was doing anything but taking her str8 to the notel to explore every part of her slowly. We get to the spot and I am still in awe of just how beautiful she is and even more so as she is taking off her clothes. Her body, as I knew it would, looked so damn good and I took my time exploring every inch of it. I had asked her what was on the menu and she says pretty much anything except Greek. She told me that she was small down there and that since I hold a nice piece of real estate that it would be a tight fit and man was it ever. I took it nice a slow with her because she's that type and I had to stop several times so I wouldn't end it too soon. I loved the faces made when I burried the bone too. BBBJ, DATY, Asian, and covered full service was real good. She was definitely GFE. I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with her and the conversation as well. Afterwards I drove her home where she gave me a hug and her mothers number says that I should keep in contact and after she gets out of her rehab that she would like to see me. She indicated that her mother hits the stroll sometimes as well. Hmmmm. Maybe while I'm waiting for her to get out of rehab I might see what mom's like. Who knows. Here's to being in the right place at the right time. Take care out there and happy hunting.

MoNI know exactly who you are talking about. Her mom's name is Theresa and she gives a pretty good blowjob. I have had them both. They usually are are in an older burgandy Lumina. They park, then hit the stroll. I happened to see them both on Tuesday and opted for the mom. LOL.

First time I picked up the mom, it was weird. She is in my car at the Citgo and spots her daughter when she pulls up in another car. I ask her if she wants me to hurry I p and pull off and she says,"No. Its no big deal. She is the one who turned me on to this". I'm like,"WTF? Your daughter siggested you work the streets?" She said yeah and thought it was funny. I just laughed and headed off to the destination. Nothing should suprise me anymore.

MagicEye
06-13-13, 19:56
It sounded like B / CB was picking up, so I thought I'd give it a whirl this morning. There was a little action out around the Pontaic / 4th street area. An older lady dressed for the heat and a younger looking brunette. I opted for "Stephanie", a brunette, says she's 32, nice little body with a little bruising. Face is a little busted up with some weird piercings. Took her to an outdoor location and we stripped down for action. She is a fine cocksucker, takes it deep, looks up at you with the cock in mouth, sucks and licks the boys, and even goes a little bit further, if you know what I mean. I could have easily popped from the oral work she was doing, but didn't want to waste a nice naked location. I turned her around, bent her over the picnic table and gave her a hammering. She won't go for the ass slapping and doesn't really like you to bang hard. She will however do her share of the work, and watching her pretty little pussy slide back and forth on my cock gets me into shuddewring shangrila mode very quickly.

I'd recommend and probably repeat.I've seen her a couple of times. She's a sweet girl. I believe she's living on West Bay.

Baltimonger
06-13-13, 21:06
Met a girl named Leah in near Pontiac in BP today. Not the best looking. Killer body nice full C or small D cups. Super cool chick though. She said she is from the west coast. Drove for a bit and talked and she took me to a spot. Opted for hand release. I am into the girls and don't get any at home, but I am completely freaked out about the possibility of getting something from a BJ. Released and she said holy shit you were backed up. I surely was, but she helped. Dropped her off and got her digits. May call again just because she was cool. I tried to see if anyone else has posted about her in the past, but have not seen any reviews. Anyone?Not the best looking now, but once she was top notch, a solid real world 9. Never much cared for her service though.

Member #6136
06-13-13, 21:42
Ok hunters I need to find a notel on the east side, I only been going to tims. I got a hook up tomorrow morning and I need a spot. I am willing to trade numbers for any info that will help.

Safe hunting

Hugh Jardon
06-13-13, 22:21
Ok hunters I need to find a notel on the east side, I only been going to tims. I got a hook up tomorrow morning and I need a spot. I am willing to trade numbers for any info that will help.

Safe huntingPlenty of notels on Pulaski Highway. El-Rich is one.

Curtisbay
06-13-13, 22:23
I know exactly who you are talking about. Her mom's name is Theresa and she gives a pretty good blowjob. I have had them both. They usually are are in an older burgandy Lumina. They park, then hit the stroll. I happened to see them both on Tuesday and opted for the mom. LOL.

First time I picked up the mom, it was weird. She is in my car at the Citgo and spots her daughter when she pulls up in another car. I ask her if she wants me to hurry I p and pull off and she says,"No. Its no big deal. She is the one who turned me on to this". I'm like,"WTF? Your daughter siggested you work the streets?" She said yeah and thought it was funny. I just laughed and headed off to the destination. Nothing should suprise me anymore.On many different levels I applaud your post. But the big C interuptus has to be the Burgandy color of the beater. LOL

JankMaster
06-13-13, 23:24
Thanks for the hook up on sue of owings mills. Def came in handy bro

Hovito
06-13-13, 23:59
Plenty of notels on Pulaski Highway. El-Rich is one.Rosedale is good. El Rich doesn't always change the sheets between rentals, which can be unpleasant for the next rental if not noticed.

Hovito
06-14-13, 00:12
I've seen her a couple of times. She's a sweet girl. I believe she's living on West Bay.Blonde Stephanie is currently staying on West Bay. Not bad if you catch her well medicated. Brunette Stephanie is Nicole's sister. She is a freakkk in a good way, meaning she really gets into it, but she is a bit rough looking.

MasterOfNasty
06-14-13, 00:16
I know exactly who you are talking about. Her mom's name is Theresa and she gives a pretty good blowjob. I have had them both. They usually are are in an older burgandy Lumina. They park, then hit the stroll. I happened to see them both on Tuesday and opted for the mom. LOL.

First time I picked up the mom, it was weird. She is in my car at the Citgo and spots her daughter when she pulls up in another car. I ask her if she wants me to hurry I p and pull off and she says,"No. Its no big deal. She is the one who turned me on to this". I'm like,"WTF? Your daughter siggested you work the streets?" She said yeah and thought it was funny. I just laughed and headed off to the destination. Nothing should suprise me anymore.Now that you mention it and in retrospect I have seen that vehicle by the Citgo when I cruised through before.

MasterOfNasty
06-14-13, 00:41
I have spent a couple of hours cruising the loops before and during that downpour. I first start in the B / CB loop before it started raining and was cruising around and I didn't spot anyone. Then it started raining and I thought that would be a good moment to bag one scurrying for cover and I did see one in some grey shorts but by the time I got pointed in the right direction you know it Poof. Gone. I was about to head out of the area when the rain let up and there was a red head walking towards Fairhaven. I got the look and smile but I decided to see if anyone else was out. I didn't see anyone so I decided to head to the W / W loop because for some reason I love fishing in bad weather. When I got there the first thing that I saw coming down Ramsay was a brunette SW getting into a mongers car so I made my runs to recon the area and there were SW's a plenty so I decided to a little window shopping. I was posted up on Pulaski using my phone when I see a SW and I think it was Sara but I wasn't exactly sure. All I know that she was a tiny little thing and couldn't have been more than 5'0".5'2" tall wearing a flowered dress. I recieved the smile and tried to get her to get in but she shook her head smiled and I proceeded on. I did see another little spinner on the corner of Wilkens and Payson in a flowered dress and I swung around to make sure and scooped her. She introduced herself as AnnMarie and that she was recently released from Bookings like two days ago. She admitted that she has a helluva habit and also that she was the mother of two and had never been in trouble until she had two incidents in a span of four days. Anyway we go to a spot. Get 'er done for. 4. She was clean smelled good and the pu pu was on point. Dug in her good I really like those little spinners. LOL I asked for her number and she replied that she doesn't give out her private number but she took mine. I told her to call. Only time will tell on that one. So now finally let loose in the w / W. That was the first and I can assure you it won't be the last. Be safe and happy hunting.

MoN

MasterOfNasty
06-14-13, 01:03
I can't respond to your message until you clear you inbox.

MON

Member #4421
06-14-13, 02:56
No prob. This is what this forum is for. Just for everyones future knowledge. She doesn't date black guys. She informed of that yesterday. SO, IF BY chance I gave you her number and she refused services. I apologize.

JankMaster
06-14-13, 06:12
No prob. This is what this forum is for. Just for everyones future knowledge. She doesn't date black guys. She informed of that yesterday. SO, IF BY chance I gave you her number and she refused services. I apologize.Don't I feel special. Had a nice relaxed unrushed time with her. Guess ill be her only chocolate fix LOL

Tbroi2
06-14-13, 06:18
I had something real good lines up for last night, but those plans fell through big time. So had to put them in the back burner. So decided to cruise the blocks. Went through BP / CB. Kinda quiet. Saw LE with a truck pulled over searching and flexing their authority. Couldn't make out who the girl that was in cuffs. Looked fimilar. Around 4th St there were two WSWs out. One was short and had a cute spinner body. The other one was a little thicker, tatted. Had cars behind me and as a rule I never pick up when I don't know who's behind me. Anyone got intel on them or seem them last night let me know. So decided to head over to WW. Saw Sara out and Nikki. Wasn't really trying to do a car date, not my style. So kept it moving. But Nikki was looking good, and Sara had a cute short mini on. Almost made an exception. But was about to head home the. Saw Ellie out the corner of my eye. So I drove by. She was walking and fighting with her BF. Had a cute mini on too. So decided to pick her up. She apparently is homeless now and living out a tent by the gardens off Monroe. As much as I didn't want a car quickie, I kinda remember how phat Ellie's P lips are. So I had too. Park on a side street, and let her do her thang. Always loved her BBBJs. I think this girl could make me explode with that, which no woman to date has ever made me do this. So climb over on top of her and beat that shit up. I was told by few that this girl squirts. Never have seen this yet, but I must of been hitting it good. Cause she got hella wet, no squirt but nice and wet. Another A+ for Miss Ellie.

MasterOfNasty
06-14-13, 11:24
I was out cruising yesterday and decided that I would see what was out in the B / CB area. I did the loop a couple of times and mixed it up hitting the side streets and even streets I hadn't gone down before and didn't see anyone. Then here comes the rain and I was looking hard to try and catch one that may have been scurrying along trying to get out of the rain. I did see one but by the time that I could back around she was gone. As the rain stopped I did see a redhead walking towards Fairhaven and she gave me the smile and wave but I decided that I had had enough of the area decided to head on over to the W / W loop. As soon as I got there I saw one that looked good from a distance and as I was coming in for a closer inspection she hopped in a mongers car and was gone. I must admit there were SW's a plenty walking around so I took my time and scoped them out. I had to pull over to talk on my phone when I spotted sara walking. I had no idea how tiny she was but I tried to get her to hop in and she shook her head and said something which I didn't make out exactly what. No matter, I had made up my mind to make one final look and just head on over to Conklin on my home when I spotted a blonde SW on the corner of Payson and Wilkens. I scooped her up and we proceeded to pull off. I asked her was she a cop and she says to me I was just about to ask you the same so we did the cop check. Well she asks if she could touch me and I was like yeah and she then told me to grab her so I grabbed a tit. She tell not a tit and at that point she raises her dress and wants me to touch her pus so I'm like aiight. We introduced ourselves and she said that her name was Ann Marie and we struck up a conversation. Went to her spot got 'er done talked some more and then I dropped her off and she was already getting ready to acquire some more medication. I ask for her digits for a way to contact her and she said that she'll be out and doesn't give out her personal number because she does have kids and a place. She was clean looking and smelled nice non rushed all in all a good time. I would smash again if I run into no telling when that will be though.

Stay safe and happy hunting,

MON

Sfrancis118
06-14-13, 12:02
Had me driving an hour then no call no show no answer.

Argggg

EasyLuvr
06-14-13, 12:48
Felt the urge on the way home from work last night and took a quick detour down Wilkens and spied Jewel at the bus stop at the corner of Wilkens and Monroe. Looped the block and scooped her up before heading over to a familiar house. Getting to the room, she quickly dropped her clothes and was on the bed ready for action. I asked her what her hurry was and she said that she wanted to get out of the rain that was supposed to come later last night. I joined her on the bed, enjoying the view of her little spinner body and went to town mish for a while before rolling her on top and having her do the work. Watching her ride me didn't take long to get me loaded up and blasting into her. Well worth the $ and she never tries for tips, upcharges or any other crap. One of my favorites.

Son Of Tarzan
06-14-13, 13:19
Now that you mention it and in retrospect I have seen that vehicle by the Citgo when I cruised through before.They usually park on the bottom of Bessemer, near Dundalk Ave. With all of the construction around there, I guess they had to find a new spot.

Badboy1968
06-14-13, 14:00
No prob. This is what this forum is for. Just for everyones future knowledge. She doesn't date black guys. She informed of that yesterday. SO, IF BY chance I gave you her number and she refused services. I apologize."I don't date black guys" is a popular lie that the girls tell white guys. Even those of us who are not overtly racist may harbor some negative feelings about sticking their "stick" where a black dick has been recently. It's not rational, but it's not an uncommon attitude. The girls I've known, and that would include hundreds of 'em in B / BP / CB and WW nearly all tell that story, and I can't think of a single one for whom it's actually true.

JoeCool1983
06-14-13, 15:24
"I don't date black guys" is a popular lie that the girls tell white guys. Even those of us who are not overtly racist may harbor some negative feelings about sticking their "stick" where a black dick has been recently. It's not rational, but it's not an uncommon attitude. The girls I've known, and that would include hundreds of 'em in B / BP / CB and WW nearly all tell that story, and I can't think of a single one for whom it's actually true.Yeah, I don't care what color dick has been in there before me. Could be white, black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, gold, silver. As long as the sex or BJ is good I'm happy. What she does when I'm not with her is up to her.

YoungLing
06-14-13, 15:40
No matter what these "ladies" say the only color that matters to them, their "boyfriends" and their pharmacist is "GREEN!"

YoungLing
06-14-13, 15:51
Longtime reader, first time poster. After reading some of the recent posts I decided to go out and try to find Amanda or her mother, great story LOL! I found the loop and I found the station but no luck on the prey. Drove up and down D ave but no luck. Saw one WSW blonde hair with short short blue jeans on doing the wave down for a ride. I stopped and picked her up and she told me her name was Julia. Said she was up for some fun but needed to go home first. She gave me the my phone has no minutes but here is my sisters number call me in half hour. So I dropped on the street across from the Micky Dee and tried back in half our. Got a text message from her "father" saing she was busy taking care of her kids. Oh well on to the next. Drove around the ww loop for a bit and saw one WSW tall with dark hair wearing a sun dress got the wave but I was holding to the amanda standards or better today so passed her up. Did a few turns before giving up and moving on to be / cb. Again not much out to choose from about 5 WSW averaging a 5. I did see little holly that has been reported on. She gave me the wave but by the time I came around she was sitting in a mongers car in front of her house so no joy. Also ran across jessica that used to hang out by the 7/11 and overcharged. She has lost way too much weight so passed her by. So overall no luck. Maybe another day. I guess the good news was that I saw very few of the uncles about.

BoloBellgrande
06-14-13, 16:30
I while back I was driving down wilkens ave. I had just crossed s monroe and was about to make the next right when I looked to my left and saw Angel and another girl standing on the corner. I pulled over and walked up to talk to them. Angel I have seen before but the other SW I had not. She looked like a civi. Very Very nice ASS! . I Told the SW that was new to me to meet me at D's and I would drive over. When she showed up we went up and did the deed and everything was cool. The next time I saw her standing on the street she acted like I was LE. I caught up with Angel later and asked her what was up with her friend, she told me she acts stuck up sometimes. I later found out that she has a boyfriend who won't let her date black guys. You can see her standing at the corner of Wilkens and Fulton, she has thick pretty redish brown hair. She stays in one of the row houses at or near the intersection with her boyfriend. I can tell she is using pretty hard now because she is starting to look like a hag in the face. I have even had Angel act that way toward me if her boyfriend is standing around her. I actually saw him walk up to her when he saw me rolling up to her and get right in her face and say something in a loud voice to her. After that she rolled her eyes at me and gave me the get the hell away from me look. I don't hold it against them. They are SW's and have a hard enough life.

BoloBellgrande
06-14-13, 16:36
Felt the urge on the way home from work last night and took a quick detour down Wilkens and spied Jewel at the bus stop at the corner of Wilkens and Monroe. Looped the block and scooped her up before heading over to a familiar house. Getting to the room, she quickly dropped her clothes and was on the bed ready for action. I asked her what her hurry was and she said that she wanted to get out of the rain that was supposed to come later last night. I joined her on the bed, enjoying the view of her little spinner body and went to town mish for a while before rolling her on top and having her do the work. Watching her ride me didn't take long to get me loaded up and blasting into her. Well worth the $ and she never tries for tips, upcharges or any other crap. One of my favorites.Have you asked her what those marks on her face are? She was a very attractive young lady when I first met her.

Masonm
06-14-13, 18:17
Saw wild-haired brunette on Conkling over past few days. Nice build on thin side with pretty Italian features. Jeans torn and otherwise haggard, with kind of Patti Smith punk look. Real nice girl and service was OK. Will repeat. No phone, but she is usually out on Conkling above Lombard.

BigDonkey
06-14-13, 19:29
When I first met heather Wednesday I was amazed by her BBBJ. I asked her to call me Friday (today) riding home I was actually doubting if she would call. Well she did and we set up a meeting time at 4:30. I was still feeling drained and not fully loaded but thought her BBBJ's are so mind blowing, why not? Picked her up and bought her over I stated that even though I wanted FS I'm not sure if I can hold up. She replied you said the same thing last time and you held up pretty good. Ok lets see how things go. She starts going to work. Wow in no time this girl got me hard as steel. She was going at for atleast 15+ minutes without complaint. Popped a cover on and she got on top and just started going buck wild. I had to tell her to slow down a couple of times cause I was about to burst. Asked her to turn around for rcg so I can see the back of that ass going up and down on my rod. Couldn't last much longer after that and let it all out. She was still riding hard was I was busting just trying to get every last drop of my cells. By far the best session I've had since I can remember. I asked her what she was up to this weekend and she tells me that she's going home up harford county somewhere. Says that she goes back home everyweekend. Don't know whether to believe or not cause I saw her last weekend walking around, anyways. She still doesn't have a phone but says she will let me recover and call me in a couple days. This girl is a Freak! In a good way of course.

Badboy1968
06-14-13, 21:17
From Hanover up to the church, several cuties! One tall brunette in short shorts that is known for liking it in the back door; a new, slim, short haired blonde that goes by Shaw, rather pretty. Then there's a long haired blonde named Jeanne near the school. A couple of others that I'm not acquainted with, as well.

John4044
06-14-13, 22:08
When I first met heather Wednesday I was amazed by her BBBJ. I asked her to call me Friday (today) riding home I was actually doubting if she would call. Well she did and we set up a meeting time at 4:30. I was still feeling drained and not fully loaded but thought her BBBJ's are so mind blowing, why not? Picked her up and bought her over I stated that even though I wanted FS I'm not sure if I can hold up. She replied you said the same thing last time and you held up pretty good. Ok lets see how things go. She starts going to work. Wow in no time this girl got me hard as steel. She was going at for atleast 15+ minutes without complaint. Popped a cover on and she got on top and just started going buck wild. I had to tell her to slow down a couple of times cause I was about to burst. Asked her to turn around for rcg so I can see the back of that ass going up and down on my rod. Couldn't last much longer after that and let it all out. She was still riding hard was I was busting just trying to get every last drop of my cells. By far the best session I've had since I can remember. I asked her what she was up to this weekend and she tells me that she's going home up harford county somewhere. Says that she goes back home everyweekend. Don't know whether to believe or not cause I saw her last weekend walking around, anyways. She still doesn't have a phone but says she will let me recover and call me in a couple days. This girl is a Freak! In a good way of course.Heather is a gem! I agree. One of the best BBBJ's ever! Lots of licking and stroking and she takes a facial really well, too. I met her once and she told me that she did not have a phone either but she did not take my number down to call when she had a phone again. I would love to see her again and again, too. I checked a few times to see if she was out and my timing must be off because I did not see her out. No doubt she was with some other monger lucky enough to be at the right time and the right place to scoop her up. Fellas, if you see her, don't pass up!

Hovito
06-15-13, 00:09
Heather is a gem! I agree. One of the best BBBJ's ever! Lots of licking and stroking and she takes a facial really well, too. I met her once and she told me that she did not have a phone either but she did not take my number down to call when she had a phone again. I would love to see her again and again, too. I checked a few times to see if she was out and my timing must be off because I did not see her out. No doubt she was with some other monger lucky enough to be at the right time and the right place to scoop her up. Fellas, if you see her, don't pass up!If this is the Heather from Brooklyn area, I agree that she is right up there in the ranking of the best BBBJ around. If I see her again I will try the whole menu.

Hovito
06-15-13, 00:22
Got together with Crystal tonight. She was walking with some friends on Pontiac near 3rd st. After they finished their shopping trip we met up and headed to the motel. She got freshened up in the shower and we got down to a nice long session of great sex, multiple positions. Always a good time.

Curtisbay
06-15-13, 11:02
Found Stephanie near Fairhaven this am; cute spinner little dress sans panties. She told me she was robbed on Hanover last night."A White boy and two Black boys" by gunpoint. Nice girl, kept nodding out on me, too bad, BBBJ felt great until she tired. I got her some DD coffee and a chocolate glazed and returned her to Fairhaven. Oh well, maybe next time. As we say YMMV.

BigDonkey
06-15-13, 19:23
Brother how can I respond to your pm's if you don't clear yours out?