PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

The Big Man
07-06-11, 19:32
I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.

So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.

I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.

Breast Fed
07-06-11, 21:27
Finally saw Kristen walking on Orleans toward Montford at 3am. I made a right on Milton and low and behold a brunette WSW with booty shorts and a t shirt. It was Shannon. Was planning on scooping up the homecoming queen, but decided Shannon will do just fine. This girl never disappoints. Someone mentioned a growth in the crack of her ass, it's called a keloid. At least that's what she calls it. Shannon tells me she's a few months pregnant. Great news for all you lactating lovers. Dropped her off on Fayette and looked for Kristen, but she was long gone. She's good in a pinch, but FS is not too pleasing due to the toll drugs and STD's have taken on her. Has anyone heard from redhead Jenna who works the Park. Last I heard she was living in a station wagon with her kids. Sad. Jenna is about 4 foot 11, spinner. REAL redhead. Sweet girl. Used to do the notel thing until I lost her number. The last number I remember was a Virginia number that belonged to her brother. I would love to see her again.

SirDrDunk
07-06-11, 22:40
I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.

So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.

I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.

136453Damn that reminds me of the robert townsend movie when the chick started taking off everything fake hair legs etc LOL

Carlos Minor
07-06-11, 23:35
Wait a few weeks and they may not know who you are and pick them up and promise them the world. Drive away from the city and let them know who you are. They will cry and deny. Both may or may not make it right, depends if they want to walk!

Or let karma takes it course. Trust they will get screwed harder than you did.Thanks, That's a good idea, but I guess I will let pass this time, lmao! Thanks anyways!

Carlos Minor
07-06-11, 23:41

136453I love the part of "BOM BOM"

"holly miscalculation Batman"

LOL!

CM

Lombardo
07-07-11, 00:10
Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.

Existence
07-07-11, 00:25
Man you got big balls doing your recon on foot.

Safe hunting J. W.I think it is somewhat safer walking, especially in a densely populated area. Better situational awareness. One of the only drawbacks is the quick scoop is eliminated. I have only been rejected once on foot. Give the proposition, back to car then off to spot. Simple.

FromUnder
07-07-11, 00:49
Picked up Jessica at the circle last week. Seemed friendly. Did the check and agreed to 30 for BJ. Made the mistake of paying up front. Got done and on the way back she asked for her money. Totally caught me off gaurd. Told her I just paid her before we started. She began to get beligerant and I just gave her 20 to shut her up and got her back ASAP. The whole way back she claimed she didn't have the money. On and on about how I could search her and everything. My own fault. Been doing this for a long time and this is a bit of a new twist. Watch out for her!I find that hard to believe Jessica is as sweet as they get, If she asked you to search her why didn't you? You probably didn't give her the money, Guys you don't need to watch out for her she is alright.

Lvillig
07-07-11, 01:24
I've seen Jenna a couple of times over the last couple of weeks (not for sex). She's in a halfway house and attending a lot of court ordered stuff like AA meetings and going to the employment center downtown. This is a good girl who needs as much help as possible with all those kids. She's trying to get her act together.

Finally saw Kristen walking on Orleans toward Montford at 3am. I made a right on Milton and low and behold a brunette WSW with booty shorts and a t shirt. It was Shannon. Was planning on scooping up the homecoming queen, but decided Shannon will do just fine. This girl never disappoints. Someone mentioned a growth in the crack of her ass, it's called a keloid. At least that's what she calls it. Shannon tells me she's a few months pregnant. Great news for all you lactating lovers. Dropped her off on Fayette and looked for Kristen, but she was long gone. She's good in a pinch, but FS is not too pleasing due to the toll drugs and STD's have taken on her. Has anyone heard from redhead Jenna who works the Park. Last I heard she was living in a station wagon with her kids. Sad. Jenna is about 4 foot 11, spinner. REAL redhead. Sweet girl. Used to do the notel thing until I lost her number. The last number I remember was a Virginia number that belonged to her brother. I would love to see her again.

Gustav Klimpt
07-07-11, 02:29
Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.Nice, got a few gumless here in JAX.

Gintonicrocks
07-07-11, 03:14
Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.Reminds me of Meagan of Harford Road. Fame. First time I scooped her, I was surprised to find that she didn't have any teeth. She got in my car grabbed my crotch, raised her top and asked "R U a cop?". This led to the first of many visits to her in Hamilton. I haven't seen her on the HR stroll lately, has anyone seen her?

GTR

The Big Man
07-07-11, 05:10
Darlene was back yesterday. I didn't see her but my "SW snitch" told me she was around. I don't think it was for good though. He said she had a court date.

Propellor
07-07-11, 06:33
I find that hard to believe Jessica is as sweet as they get, If she asked you to search her why didn't you? You probably didn't give her the money, Guys you don't need to watch out for her she is alright.I gave her the money alright. Watched her stuff it down by her snatch. Not sure if it's the same Jessica you know. All was good until she pulled that.

Docbh
07-07-11, 08:00
Got a call this am 12-ish.

Miss Kelly had a stroke and died.

FYI she & her boyfriend Little James both had HIV & Kelley had a baby.

A couple months back which was taken away by LE.

Hope you guys were your helmets.

But seeing as she was still very young;

I have too say RIP- Kelly

Docbh
07-07-11, 08:03
Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.She was healthier last year, but went on a deep bender. Gave great BJs.

She used to be thicker waist down too.

Need s to back off the medication.

BaltMikeForFun
07-07-11, 09:17
Took a quick tour on the way to work hoping to catch some hot pants clad SW. To no avail. Did see plenty of LE and perhaps a couple of the older SW out there.

This is my first post and I have some catching up to do. Hope to provide some good stuff to the group. I did hear some bad news about Kristen who normally hangs on Pats near SA. Just a heads up to leave her alone

Daddy69
07-07-11, 09:58
Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!

Rod Philderup
07-07-11, 11:32
Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!Damn! I just saw her about a week ago, standing on that same corner, waving at cars. She usually wore long sleeves, I went out with her once several years ago, but avoided her after I heard she had the "bug" I guess she is in a better place now.

Rp

SirDrDunk
07-07-11, 14:38
Darlene was back yesterday. I didn't see her but my "SW snitch" told me she was around. I don't think it was for good though. He said she had a court date.Unless that's for when this guy robbed and tried to rape her. Her other date not until the end of the month unless it got moved up.

Daddy69
07-07-11, 15:01
Damn! I just saw her about a week ago, standing on that same corner, waving at cars. She usually wore long sleeves, I went out with her once several years ago, but avoided her after I heard she had the "bug" I guess she is in a better place now.

RpI know that's right.

She did have a Nickname that wasn't too fond.

Baltimonger
07-07-11, 17:31

The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!More than likely she had endocarditis and the bacteria was eating away her heart valves, followed by the infected tissue breaking off and going to her brain.

The same thing happened to Mandi back on March 22. She was already in the hospital for congestive heart failure when it happened. She complained to the nurses about a severe headache, but this fell on deaf ears. She was about to sign herself out of Bon Secours when it hit.

Being one of the rare disease-free ones, several of her organs were able to be transplanted into other patients.

Lombardo
07-07-11, 19:15
Seems like yesterday when I saw her two weeks ago on a Friday getting arrested. At her best, she looked charming, with some exotic ethnicity. And just to correct earlier reports, she had the full blown stage. I have seen her fly and drop, several times, but avoided her for the reasons mentioned. She smiled every time I passed by her.

Got a call this am 12-ish.

Miss Kelly had a stroke and died.

FYI she & her boyfriend Little James both had HIV & Kelley had a baby.

A couple months back which was taken away by LE.

Hope you guys were your helmets.

But seeing as she was still very young;

I have too say RIP- Kelly

Charlie Tuna
07-07-11, 19:29
More than likely she had endocarditis and the bacteria was eating away her heart valves, followed by the infected tissue breaking off and going to her brain.

The same thing happened to Mandi back on March 22. She was already in the hospital for congestive heart failure when it happened. She complained to the nurses about a severe headache, but this fell on deaf ears. She was about to sign herself out of Bon Secours when it hit.

Being one of the rare disease-free ones, several of her organs were able to be transplanted into other patients.Do you mean the Mandi with the long hair and the GD tat?

RugMan
07-07-11, 20:12
Saw Kasey this afternoon (in CB) when I was making my run through on the way to work and it got me thinking about other big tits in the area. I've had Kasey, Penny, Yolanda, and the Debby and Kimmy (sisters) duo, but I'm looking for others. As you can tell, I don't care much about their weight, but am looking for large tits.

Thanks

Docbh
07-07-11, 20:41
Seems like yesterday when I saw her two weeks ago on a Friday getting arrested. At her best, she looked charming, with some exotic ethnicity. And just to correct earlier reports, she had the full blown stage. I have seen her fly and drop, several times, but avoided her for the reasons mentioned. She smiled every time I passed by her.

136620Strange. She came past my house 2 Saturdays ago, with another friend. We only talked for a few moments.

I never dated her. But she was always polite with me. Man; life is short. Go out smiling! Peace out Kelly.

BobDaBuilda
07-07-11, 23:57
Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.

Thanks,

Bob

Breast Fed
07-08-11, 00:06
I've seen Jenna a couple of times over the last couple of weeks (not for sex). She's in a halfway house and attending a lot of court ordered stuff like AA meetings and going to the employment center downtown. This is a good girl who needs as much help as possible with all those kids. She's trying to get her act together.I am so glad to hear that. I saw online she had a general prostitution charge. But I didn't check to see what date. I hope she stays clean and stays away from the park.

Seva Lurker
07-08-11, 07:56
Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.

Thanks,

BobBob,

Do not hold your breath for a flood of PMs giving you info. Instead be ready for more of this.

First, go to the Front Page and click. Then scroll down until you see the.

'Forum Abbreviations' (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_abbreviations&title=Abbreviations)

(or click the link). Then scroll down the list (it is in alphabetical order) and find RTFF. Once you have learned what that means. I would strongly suggest that you do what it says.

As a one post newbie, you are a total unknown and possibly even a lazy LEO trying to see who will give you info for an easy bust. Well sorry. This is a forum for information EXCHANGE and you so far have NOT exchanged any info.

So RTFF, hit the streets and report back.

BaltMikeForFun
07-08-11, 07:58
Swung through C / CB on the way to work. One white mini skirt but out in the open and swayed a bit too much. Did get a friendly wave though, down near FH on Pats. THought about circling back but I didn't recognize her.

Also saw a couple WSW next to SA after that. One younger, one. Well, not so much. Friendly but again too much in the open. The younger was in a dark shirt and the other one in a yellow shirt that did not cover her gut.

It's too bad too as I had my box truck with a mattress headed for the dump later today. A notel on wheels sort to speak. And generally cleaner and better furnished than most places I have been! LOL

The Big Man
07-08-11, 08:13
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Heavy D
07-08-11, 11:12

Thanks,

BobNow that's funny, Thanks for the laugh, for your first post.

Be sure to check your PM's I'm sure it is full by now

Rod Philderup
07-08-11, 12:44
Swung through C / CB on the way to work. One white mini skirt but out in the open and swayed a bit too much. Did get a friendly wave though, down near FH on Pats. THought about circling back but I didn't recognize her.

Also saw a couple WSW next to SA after that. One younger, one. Well, not so much. Friendly but again too much in the open. The younger was in a dark shirt and the other one in a yellow shirt that did not cover her gut.

It's too bad too as I had my box truck with a mattress headed for the dump later today. A notel on wheels sort to speak. And generally cleaner and better furnished than most places I have been! LOLIf the van's rockin'

Don't come knockin'

Remember that one?

BaltMikeForFun
07-08-11, 13:30
The W / W loop was pretty dismal. Only saw a couple of the old timers walking about. Not that I am god's gift to women but they did look a bit more weathered than usual.

Headed over to C / CB again via SA and not much action there. A couple of WSW that looked both aged and drugged up. Just kept going. Not much LE around, at least the ones I could see. LOL.

Sorry I didn't take any pics but my Polariod was out of film!

BigDonkey
07-08-11, 13:54

Thanks,

BobCheck your pm box I've just sent you some great intel of some locations and girls.

RedskinsAllDay
07-08-11, 14:02
Alright, first off. HAIL TO THE SKINS ALL DAY. Anyways, lets get back to what's really good. I have only dealt with one SW in my entire life. I was bored one day drove down by Patapsco or whatever the hell the name of the street is. Drove around and finally saw a female. Wasn't really caring about looks but I got what I needed. On the cheap to be honest. 15 for BJ. I am just trying to get back into this again and wondering, where are the cheaper females at. I am "A Man on The Run" so really I don't need a lot of time. Let me get mine and get out. I have limo tint on my whip so I really can park anywhere and be straight.

BaltMikeForFun
07-08-11, 14:43
I didn't do more than just a couple of passes as it seemed that I stood out pretty well as a target.

If the van's rockin'

Don't come knockin'

Remember that one?

Baltimonger
07-08-11, 14:58
Do you mean the Mandi with the long hair and the GD tat?Yes, that's her.

Sean Taylor
07-08-11, 15:54
Looks like she is hopfuly really going to make that move down south. Lisa will not be going, no suprise there, god willing she will not back out and make to the detox. The moral of that story, hit it while you can!

RedskinsAllDay
07-08-11, 17:08
First off HAIL THE REDSKINS. ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Lets get down to whats really good. Alright. I am trying to find out where the cheapest SWs are. I have only actually went on the prowl one time off of Patapsco Ave and Route 1. Just kinda drove around. Saw a lot of girls up and down the road but was highly nervous. First time doing it. Talked a girl into BJ for 15. Are girls usually out and about when its raining?

RedskinsAllDay
07-08-11, 17:10
Any guys have any luck around the Laurel area. This is where I live and I honestly do not feel like driving through pouring rain to find a girl tonight.

Aacountyman
07-08-11, 20:41
Any guys have any luck around the Laurel area. This is where I live and I honestly do not feel like driving through pouring rain to find a girl tonight.Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

Happy mongering.

RedskinsAllDay
07-08-11, 21:24
Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

Happy mongering.Honestly, I know where your talking about. If its during the daytime, I completely understand. At night. I always see. 4 5 Porkyrides hanging out at the intersection all night. The HH sotel there is frequented by DU.

LordFoul
07-08-11, 21:32
First off HAIL THE REDSKINS. ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Lets get down to whats really good. Alright. I am trying to find out where the cheapest SWs are. I have only actually went on the prowl one time off of Patapsco Ave and Route 1. Just kinda drove around. Saw a lot of girls up and down the road but was highly nervous. First time doing it. Talked a girl into BJ for 15. Are girls usually out and about when its raining?I know for a fact that the cheapest SW's are always located between the hash marks, at fed ex field. Getting their ass' kicked! LOL. Sorry dude. Had to do it. I'm not a hater, just a Cowboy fan.

Take care and be safe.

Harmankardon
07-08-11, 21:56
Best place near there is Route 1 near Whiskey Bottom Road. It's best during the day. Every so often you will see some really HOT SWs. Just make sure to do the deal with her outside the car before you let her in.

Happy mongering.LOL yeah definitely make sure you give them the money first and never use a rubber either LOL.

Lombardo
07-08-11, 22:19

Happy mongering.The name of the motel excapes me, but that is where you will find what you are looking for. The motel is on a hill not far from Whiskey Bottom, but the girls walk downhill toward Laurel, and most return before hitting the bridge which seperates Howard form PG County. The reason is Howard County detention facilities are much better. Also, try north to Jessup. Therte is a beatup motel on Rt-1, on the west side. Just park in there and waite. Two more places in Jessup, the truck stop on I-95, and the road which leads to the MD Food Center. This information is 1 year old, so your milage may vary.

On a different note, this area is for B'more SW. And we are proud of our SWs.

Carlos Minor
07-08-11, 22:47
I'm on my way to NYC. I'm going to drop off some one to the JFK Airport. Does anyone know a good are to stop by and get a quick

Snack. Thanks!

Joseleche
07-08-11, 23:06
Any guys have any luck around the Laurel area. This is where I live and I honestly do not feel like driving through pouring rain to find a girl tonight.A few had very good luck a few weeks ago.

Lover Bug
07-09-11, 00:23

Happy mongering.Now that's funny!

Johhny1
07-09-11, 04:09
Under cover LE tonight on Eastern, Blonde in a black dress. Be careful out there.

Rod Philderup
07-09-11, 08:51
Alright, first off. HAIL TO THE SKINS ALL DAY. Anyways, lets get back to what's really good. I have only dealt with one SW in my entire life. I was bored one day drove down by Patapsco or whatever the hell the name of the street is. Drove around and finally saw a female. Wasn't really caring about looks but I got what I needed. On the cheap to be honest. 15 for BJ. I am just trying to get back into this again and wondering, where are the cheaper females at. I am "A Man on The Run" so really I don't need a lot of time. Let me get mine and get out. I have limo tint on my whip so I really can park anywhere and be straight.If you got a BJ for 15, I think you found not only a "cheaper female" but probably the cheapest female. I don't think I wouldn't want to look too hard at a 15 dollar Ho, much less stick my dick in one. If you Monger around Laurel anything that looks TGTBT will be UC LEO. BY the way, all the Redskins bravado will not get you anywhere on the Baltimore board.

Rp

SirDrDunk
07-09-11, 11:49
Looks like she is hopfuly really going to make that move down south. Lisa will not be going, no suprise there, god willing she will not back out and make to the detox. The moral of that story, hit it while you can!Damn and I thought I had the 411 with that talked to Lisa last night before they left should be down there by now.

Daddy69
07-09-11, 12:17
Her name is Young. She's been around for a while. Had a chance to hit that often. She is tight and smooth. When you enter, italmost makes you want to pop right away.Had her last night.

Great personality and service!

Ebdawgg
07-09-11, 13:09
Just happened to see tiny Jenna yesterday on B-more st. She was with a BF, ro somebody like that. She looked haggard but great.

Later that evening I saw the cute 60 whyear old mentioned in a previous post. The older lady got into a cab but had been out on C, in the shadows a bit, for a while earlier. Congratulations to the monger who hit that. Looks like a nice ride.

They hide and are not always easy to find but they are still there.

I also saw a nice looking, former blockette I believe, with long brown hair tied up wearing glasses on C. I have heard she sets her $ights a little high for a SW. Cute though and probably a better deal than BP but too much for a C SW.

Saw THREE LE on the side streets off PP ave last night. They were just facing PP ave from the side streets. A few blocks up on Fayette no LE at all and wild wild streets. Amazing.

Lastly I saw some action on Dundalk Ave too. They are few and far between over there but there was a cute chunky girl with curly brown hair and her even cuter friend. They must have been new to the scene as they were too quick to talk in somebody's passenger window. Did not look in any way like LE though. Just girls who were new, didn't know what they were doing or lost their way.

No shortage of mongers in the area even with the slim pickings.

Happy hunting.

Baltimonger
07-09-11, 16:43
I'm on my way to NYC. I'm going to drop off some one to the JFK Airport. Does anyone know a good are to stop by and get a quick

Snack. Thanks!Vic's in Irvington, NJ is closed for the summer. That would've been my suggestion. If you were to make a little detour and not go the NJ turnpike the whole way, then Kensington Ave. In Philly is the place.

I'm heading to Long Island this week, and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

Breast Fed
07-09-11, 18:50
Picked up a BSW named Dallas at the circle. Light skinned, very cute, I think she said she was 26 years old. Big girl, big tits. Standard service. She said she used to be a dancer until he got fat. Dropped her back where I found her. She went to a house and sat on the steps, I guess she has a quota to meet.

Lombardo
07-09-11, 19:00

She is back, at the circle. Fat and stupid.
She went through a painful detox, then relapsed a couple of days ago.
PS: I did not get any bests when I stated that she will be back this Summer. See post #6100.

Rod Philderup
07-09-11, 19:10
Cruising WW, on the first loop saw Patty. Haven't connected with her in a while so made the scoop. The usual good service and pleasant chat. After I dropped her off I drove down to the circle and back south on Wilkens, it was really dead.

Rp

Lindo
07-09-11, 19:19
I see we are often in the same circles need to exchange some stories.Kasey was awesome when I first met her. Her sweet tatas were actually bigger. I took her home one winter nite and funds were never discussed. She was carrying a box of new boots. She wanted a cappuccino and I got her one. All she said was that she wanted to escape, so I took her home.

I loved that little girl voice. I also loved those sweet pillows and of course a coochie that was pretty tight for her age.

Damn, pushing 60 and looking like that!

Her health deteriorated because of her drinking and she said she also had cancer. Last year when I saw her, she was drunk and looking for Mr. Rock.

I talked her into going back to my place. Some crack working girl had left a stem and a Baby Rock behind.

When we arrived, Kasey was pissed, but when I gave her some beer she chilled. She started blowing me and me stripped. Her stomach had a recent scar from a surgery. Her tatas were also drooping and were smaller. Didn't matter I hit that nite, morning, day, and nite, before I took her back. She wanted to stay, after sobering up, but I needed to get things done. She has been one of my favorite street girls of all time because of service, attitude, those enormous natural perks, and price- free.

Never a dime. Just always a companion. Also gave her a book, which she states she still has. Kasey is awesome. I am glad I experienced her :)

SirDrDunk, have you ever experience Kim from York and Harford Roads? How about L'il Rita from Hartford Road?

And I said Darlene would be back. I was one of those fools that took her back to WV and back to Baltimore a couple time. Not for nothing, a good time with her each time.

The Big Man
07-09-11, 23:47
Under cover LE tonight on Eastern, Blonde in a black dress. Be careful out there.What time was this. I was out there this evening.

Carlos Minor
07-10-11, 00:09
Vic's in Irvington, NJ is closed for the summer. That would've been my suggestion. If you were to make a little detour and not go the NJ turnpike the whole way, then Kensington Ave. In Philly is the place.

I'm heading to Long Island this week, and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.Thanks dude! I took your advice and went to Kensington. I saw at east 8 WSW. I saw like three that got my attention. Unfortunately a lot of LEO.

And the Suv That I was driving it was attracting too much attention. But thanks anyways, now I know where to look.

Carlos Minor
07-10-11, 00:15
I was in baltimore at mid day! Was dead, so I decided to visit Erin, knock on door, and the guy told me She is not longer living there.

Does anyone know where she might have gone?

Smiling Fox
07-10-11, 02:05
Heard a rumor that there are SW's in Westminister.

Penn or pennsylvania ave.

I get up that way occasionally. Will check it out. But if any one hears about it. Hmmmmmm.

Smiling Fox. ; }

John Chad
07-10-11, 03:01
Just happened to see tiny Jenna yesterday on B-more st. She was with a BF, ro somebody like that. She looked haggard but great.If she looked haggard that is not jenna. The real jenna is a 8 or 9 on a civilian scale. There is a petite haggard redhead that is in the PP area and people here are thinking she's jenna.

Last time I saw her was probably in the fall or winter. Some guy in a red station wagon was driving her around, I'm assuming its her brother because he also has red hair and they resemble each other. West virginia tags, I'm guessing thats were she has been because I haven't seen her and I'm in that area every day.

Johhny1
07-10-11, 05:21
What time was this. I was out there this evening.Around 3am.

Radar42
07-10-11, 10:43

I get up that way occasionally. Will check it out. But if any one hears about it. Hmmmmmm.

Smiling FoxI live up this way. Will drive thru and have a look and report back. I don't post much, Mostly I RTFF. AND look at the pictures.

Ebdawgg
07-10-11, 11:32
If she looked haggard that is not jenna. The real jenna is a 8 or 9 on a civilian scale. There is a petite haggard redhead that is in the PP area and people here are thinking she's jenna.

Last time I saw her was probably in the fall or winter. Some guy in a red station wagon was driving her around, I'm assuming its her brother because he also has red hair and they resemble each other. West virginia tags, I'm guessing thats were she has been because I haven't seen her and I'm in that area every day.Saw the same redhead yesterday with the same guy. Sorry for the name mix up; had always thought this little redhead was PP Jenna. Cute and tiny, red hair and freckles. For some reason, very hot.

For all the very old timers on the eastside, Crazy Jen was out last night too. Picked up a lot of weight. Hardly heavy but not as skinny as in the past. I can't imagine she will stay out long as she always acts crazy and draws a lot of attention.

There was a really haggard old SW on Haven by 40. This poor lady has been SW'ing for about 25 years in this area. She looks bad; never looked great but looks completely worn now. Longish dyed brown / auburn hair with roots showing, pulled back in a pony tail & yelling at cars.

The Big Man
07-10-11, 17:56
I picked up Malissa last week. When she got into my truck I had to come up with an excuse to get rid of her. She looked like walking death. She begged me to see her but I told her I had to make a quick run and I would be back (A little Pinocchio action) She just looked like shit. I had to pass. She called me maybe 15 times within 10 minutes to see if I was coming back. She needs help bad.

Gintonicrocks
07-10-11, 20:55

Smiling Fox. ; }Cilp clop, Clip clop, Clip clop. BANG, Clip clop, Clip clop, Clip clop.

GTR

BertV
07-10-11, 21:28
I was speaking to Sweetie (maybe Sweety) the other day. It was interesting to hear her rules of not dating hoppers (guys under 25) , pick her up on the city side of Patapsco and drop her off on the county side. The monger puts the condom on but she gets to take it off (checks to see if it broke). But the most interesting part of the conversation was about condoms. She states she always uses one no matter what. She told me she was standing with a bunch of girls the other day and asked them if any of them had a condom in their possession. She offered any them ten bucks if they could produce a condom. None of them could produce one. She was not surprised but was disappointed that not a single girl could produce one. Her message to all the girls was to keep the guy covered no matter what. She seemed very knowledgeable and said she was been in the business for a long time. She also told me she doesn't 'do cell phones or wallets' and I said – what do you mean? She said she doesn't steal phones or wallets. I guess that is not uncommon. Oh yes, apparently it was her birthday Saturday. She was maybe in her mid 50's? I did a search for her but couldn't find anything – can't believe she is not listed somewhere on this website.

BertV
07-10-11, 21:29
I drove by there on Thursday evening. I was surprised to see the number girls standing on the street waiting for rides. I guess that was a hotspot on Thursday night.

Redfox2
07-11-11, 03:50
Good morning friends,

Heading out to whitemarsh area today, any recommendation on where I could get some action.

BaltMikeForFun
07-11-11, 06:59
Had a dream that I scooped up Renee off of west part of Fairhaven Sat. Drove to a nice spot and enjoyed a covered dish with her. Nice way to end the afternoon. She's a talker, but not obnoxiously so and I wonder what would happen if she had a caring man in her life. Then I woke up.

Geesh
07-11-11, 09:14
Be carefull out there!

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/super-gonorrhea-scientists-discover-antibiotic-resistant-std/story?id=14027745

Barraquda22
07-11-11, 10:16
And remember, just one teaspoon of super AIDS in your butt and you'll be dead in a week! .

SirDrDunk
07-11-11, 11:29
I was speaking to Sweetie (maybe Sweety) the other day. It was interesting to hear her rules of not dating hoppers (guys under 25) , pick her up on the city side of Patapsco and drop her off on the county side. The monger puts the condom on but she gets to take it off (checks to see if it broke). But the most interesting part of the conversation was about condoms. She states she always uses one no matter what. She told me she was standing with a bunch of girls the other day and asked them if any of them had a condom in their possession. She offered any them ten bucks if they could produce a condom. None of them could produce one. She was not surprised but was disappointed that not a single girl could produce one. Her message to all the girls was to keep the guy covered no matter what. She seemed very knowledgeable and said she was been in the business for a long time. She also told me she doesn't 'do cell phones or wallets' and I said – what do you mean? She said she doesn't steal phones or wallets. I guess that is not uncommon. Oh yes, apparently it was her birthday Saturday. She was maybe in her mid 50's? I did a search for her but couldn't find anything – can't believe she is not listed somewhere on this website.Did you mean sweets older woman does'nt come out much has a regular job.

SirDrDunk
07-11-11, 11:42
Kasey was awesome when I first met her. Her sweet tatas were actually bigger. I took her home one winter nite and funds were never discussed. She was carrying a box of new boots. She wanted a cappuccino and I got her one. All she said was that she wanted to escape, so I took her home.

I loved that little girl voice. I also loved those sweet pillows and of course a coochie that was pretty tight for her age.

Damn, pushing 60 and looking like that!

Her health deteriorated because of her drinking and she said she also had cancer. Last year when I saw her, she was drunk and looking for Mr. Rock.

I talked her into going back to my place. Some crack working girl had left a stem and a Baby Rock behind.

When we arrived, Kasey was pissed, but when I gave her some beer she chilled. She started blowing me and me stripped. Her stomach had a recent scar from a surgery. Her tatas were also drooping and were smaller. Didn't matter I hit that nite, morning, day, and nite, before I took her back. She wanted to stay, after sobering up, but I needed to get things done. She has been one of my favorite street girls of all time because of service, attitude, those enormous natural perks, and price- free.

Never a dime. Just always a companion. Also gave her a book, which she states she still has. Kasey is awesome. I am glad I experienced her.

SirDrDunk, have you ever experience Kim from York and Harford Roads? How about L'il Rita from Hartford Road?

And I said Darlene would be back. I was one of those fools that took her back to WV and back to Baltimore a couple time. Not for nothing, a good time with her each time.Yeah Kasey is a cool lady I could have went back and hit the same day for free but got caught up in some stuff. Been around for a awhile I do remember a Kim from Harford Road could suck a golf ball through a drain pipe never met Rita and as for Darlene got a few freebies here and there. She had been telling me about this move awhile ago and that she wanted to see me some time get a room and just screw no strings of course I liked the idea but like you said she'll be back and since my birthday is in August too I definetly hope so would'nt mind another present from her again

Lindo
07-11-11, 12:06
Aw, how the free Slurpees brings out the nice working girls. Too bad they are not free, well most of them.

At the 7-11 on Hamilton, above Northern Parkway, girls will be lining up for their free slurpees today and hoping for a john to slurp, as well.

A few years ago, I came across Kerry, the one who is a drunk and has a sweet little girl voice.

She loved her cherry slurpee and I offered her a chance to slurp a cherry-colored one-eye monster!

At the 7-11 at Falls Road and 36th Street, all sws of Hampden would line up like a BYU girl waiting to go to Vegas in order to marry and get laid.

Here I had my pickings and some were very attractive, had teeth and scars, and were reasonable.

Went home with a paranoid sweetie who thought I was a cop, even as funds were exchanged and I was tapping her. Nice blonde, nice ass and tits. Said she hardly sold her ass much and I never saw her again, so perhaps she told the truth.

And on one of the earliest Slurpee days, in Towson, the one just off York Road, I encountered a bag lady name Barbara.

40s, pretty cute, long dirty blonde hair, thin, leggy, and nuts. Talked about the devil and what-not.

Back then, I had no wheels, so we waited at the bus stop together. Then a dude shows up and tries to scoop up my piece.

I suggested to him to drive me and Barbara to my house, while stopping at the Giant for some B&J's ice cream.

As we hung out at my crib, I came on to Barbara by gently touching and rubbing her. The dude had to go and was disappointed that he had not scored a sure thing!

At least he got a BJ out of it, albeit it was not the one he wanted!

As soon as he left, I whipped the little fellow out and Barbara went to work. It had been awhile since she had seen or sucked a cock. Like five years.

She muttered if this was the right thing to do and referenced God, but as soon as I massaged her nice perks, C's I recall, and fingered that tight twat, she relented.

It had been awhile for her, as she gasped as she climbed on me cowgirl style. Damn, she also clamped her lips on my peter.

Great nite with that women. Knew how to fuck very well and had missed it. We had fun a few more times and everything was on the menu. And she loved it.

Next morning, I walked her to bus stop and gave a few bucks for the ride and smokes.

Too bad her mental capacity diminished more and more over the years. Last I saw, she looked very haggard, crazier, has more bags, and was yelling at everyone.

At least I came together once with this nutty gem, as I have always known- crazy pussy is one of the best; 0.

Hope you fellow mongers have an awesome Free Slurpee Day!

Sportsfan1234
07-11-11, 13:45
I have two pickups to report on in the Dundalk area.

Two weeks ago, I picked up a white SW on a side street off of Dundalk Ave. Near Boston. She said that her name was Angela. She appeared to be about 21 if I had to guess. I did not ask. She sort of had a slight ethnic look to her which I thought at the time was possibly part hispanic, but maybe it was italian. I don't know. I was only planning on getting a BJ but she says that we can go to her place. It is rare to find someone in Dundalk with a place to go. She took me to a nearby apartment complex with a living room and a separate bedroom. There was some white guy there about 50 years old who she said was her uncle. He stayed in the living room and we went to the bedroom. In the bedroom, she starts giving me a BBBJ and after just a minute or so, she starts acting very unenthusiastic and asks me if I want to fuck. I was only planning on getting a BBBJ and did not have a condom, but I told yes if she had a condom. She looks for one and could not find one. So she starts sucking again and after another minute, she gets unenthusastic again and tells me to help her out. I was thinking what the f, I could jerk off at home. She turned around though, ass up in the air, and starts vigorously fingering herself and I could hear the wetness. I am quite certain that she would have let me grab her hips and go bare, but I never do uncovered FS. So I was standing there behind there and I figured that I would make the most of it, so I started jerking off while she was fingering herself and I decided that I was going to cum on her. So when I was getting close to cumming, I stepped forward close to her and blew my wad onto the outside of her pussy. I then got dressed and left. She stayed there. Due to the unenthusiasm, I probably would not repeat, but I might do the same kind of thing another time if the pickings are slim another night.

Last week, I picked up a white SW probably close to 18. She was walking behind the McDonalds on Dundalk Avenue. This was about 11 PM. She said that her name was Tina. This time I had a condom but as is typical in Dundalk (rare exception above) , she did not have a place to go. I was torn about what I wanted to do because she was young and attractive, so I wanted to fuck her, but I did not want to drive all the way to a motel, and I was thinking to myself that I could just get a blowjob, but I really wanted to fuck. It has been a very very very long time since I have had sex in a car, but I was thinking with the other head and she said that she usually just does it doggie style in the car. So we drive to one of her secluded places and park. She gives me head first (not bad skills) and then she layed the passenger seat back and turned around and I climbed over the console to get to her side behind her. She did not know that I had already reached into my pocket and had a condom in my hand, and she tells me "please do not cum inside of me." So I guess she was fully expecting me to go bare. I wasn't about to go bare but I asked where I was supposed to cum and she says on "on my ass or somewhere." Even though it was my cum, I did not want cum on my seats, etc. And I would not go bare anyway. So I put the condom on and did her from behind in the passenger seat of my car with her seat pushed down. I did not want to spend a lot of time in that situation so I just pounded away to get off, but she was very tight and I had a very satisfying orgasm. Right after we started driving, she asked me if I could drop her off at a nearby location and she called her pharmacist in route. I did get digits on her government issued phone (I saw some posts on here about that not too long ago) , so I may repeat, but I am still a little torn, since I am a little thrown back by the fact that she apparently goes bare, but I definitely like them young.

BertV
07-11-11, 13:53
Did you mean sweets older woman does'nt come out much has a regular job.She definitely said "sweetie". But it was pretty early so maybe I misunderstood her. She did say she also had a job in the construction industry (she actually told me exacly what it was but yes, she had a day job). At this point I was curious so I asked how much she made already that day and she said she had made $500 already so I had to ask "where do you keep it, that much cash?". Not to rob her but she seems so business like and I was interested. She told me she has a guy hold it for her when she is out. Very nice lady but seemed to me she would have no problem putting someone in their place.

Thundra89
07-11-11, 17:26
So I was out for another one of my dates last night I went straight to my old mistress Crystal's house out in CB but there was no answer so a browsed around CB and so far I saw a few with potential but I either passed and missed or they were way too ugly to get involved with headed up Patapsco nothing. Headed to W / W. And boy was it weird some girls I missed and others I wasn't sure were on duty and a few I've seen "on duty" before but since they were talking to other folks on the steps they appered to be "off duty" weLl then I saw a blonde woman in a white top who was waving at most guys (including myself) just when I looped around a few times I saw her talking to cars from the window but not getting in later when I was about to really go for it I saw her talking to guy from the out side then she went around to the drivers seat. This spooked me I thought this chick is probobly some kind of LE sting. Anyway I was about to throw in the towell. When suddenly I saw this WSW at the corner of Wilkens and Gilmore looped around and there she was I just unlocked the door and had her come in said her name is Sara 27 yo says she dances and Jewel Box on the block we did the R U a cop routine and all she grabbed my crotch right away girl knows her stuff we chit chatted a little bit on our way to my spot out in the county with absolutely no rushing to get busy (which means she passed the interview) once we got there she was alittle scared because it was dark but I told her nothing to worry about paid her when were there after she was half naked did half anf for about. 35. 40 I did not actuallty count the money great action on the suckng and nice tight but wet pussy one of the best experiences I had 8 on looks (for a SW only negative she's A cup) 9 on skills and a Perfect 10 on attitude got digits and will share with senior members if willing to share back WILL REPEAT!

Sportsfan1234
07-11-11, 17:30
If there was ever a decision to make to pick up Shannon or Kristen, would anyone choose Kristen over Shannon? Shannon is a pleaser and when you add in the fact that she is not bad looking for a girl who has been around off and on for a while now, that is a good combination. I did not notice that Shannon was pregnant when I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Shannon told me at some point that she had a boyfriend who knew that she was a SW, and I heard recently that Shannon had a disagreement with the boyfriend and possibly broke up with him, although I am not really sure how good that type of relationship could have been.

Magnum O
07-11-11, 18:13
I have been seeing Katie for eight straight weeks now and she still does it for me, but her husband is really getting pissed. Its been nice to call her and she answers the phone or sends me a text rite back. She definetly has me spoiled. I did go on the prowl early Sat nite and was cruising down pontiac when I happened to see a beautiful little blond girl that I have never seen before. I rode by her slowly and thought she must be ule, but a monger behind me scooped her up and I didn't see her again. She had long blond hair sort of up in a bun, she looked about 25 or so and about 5 foot 5. She was wearing a short white skirt. I also saw Sheena on pontiac and fourth where proceeded to tell me how you guys are picking her up then throwing her out of your cars. I can see why.

SirDrDunk
07-11-11, 19:02
She definitely said "sweetie". But it was pretty early so maybe I misunderstood her. She did say she also had a job in the construction industry (she actually told me exacly what it was but yes, she had a day job). At this point I was curious so I asked how much she made already that day and she said she had made $500 already so I had to ask "where do you keep it, that much cash?". Not to rob her but she seems so business like and I was interested. She told me she has a guy hold it for her when she is out. Very nice lady but seemed to me she would have no problem putting someone in their place.If she said drywall that's her.

JNimble
07-11-11, 19:08
Guess it was the heat (95) , but there wasn't much talent out today. After a couple of passes, I spotted Laurie on Millington. She's a 30-something blond girl with a slim body and natural B's. She's a little older than my usual, but I have to say girls in that bracket typically have better skills than the pretty young things. I was right about that in this case because Laurie was a winner.

First, let me say she's one of the nicest and most cheerful SWs I've found. Actually pleasant to talk with. I ended up taking her to a nearby. 1 room so we could get comfortable and I could concentrate on her performance. I didn't have a lot of time, so I opted for a CBJ for. 2 plus promise of a tip. She wasn't worried about earning a tip because as she said,"I can really suck a dick!" She can.

No digits, but she said she can be found around where I picked her up when she's out.

Just for the hell of it, I cruised BCB afterwards and there was also nada there. I did see two possibles in front of the 7-11 knock-off when I went in to get a drink and planned to see if they were working when I came out, but they had moved on. I think they were and they'd have been popular with the board. Young, pretty girls.

Stay safe,

Jack

Gintonicrocks
07-11-11, 19:47
Good morning friends,

Heading out t course. O whitemarsh area today, any recommendation on where I could get some action.Try Checkered Flag Go- Carts, or the Paint-ball course. Besides that. Not much else. You might check BP.

GTR

Baltimonger
07-11-11, 21:22
Try Checkered Flag Go- Carts, or the Paint-ball course. Besides that. Not much else. You might check BP.

GTRYou haven't been out to The Tilted Kilt, have you?

http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upload/franchise/tkwhtmarsh/Grouppic.jpg

Docbh
07-11-11, 21:28
She definitely said "sweetie". But it was pretty early so maybe I misunderstood her. She did say she also had a job in the construction industry (she actually told me exacly what it was but yes, she had a day job). At this point I was curious so I asked how much she made already that day and she said she had made $500 already so I had to ask "where do you keep it, that much cash?". Not to rob her but she seems so business like and I was interested. She told me she has a guy hold it for her when she is out. Very nice lady but seemed to me she would have no problem putting someone in their place.That was Sweets.

Docbh
07-11-11, 21:31
I picked up Malissa last week. When she got into my truck I had to come up with an excuse to get rid of her. She looked like walking death. She begged me to see her but I told her I had to make a quick run and I would be back (A little Pinocchio action) She just looked like shit. I had to pass. She called me maybe 15 times within 10 minutes to see if I was coming back. She needs help bad.Avoid at all cost. Beyond Bi-polar.

Muff Scout
07-11-11, 21:41
You haven't been out to The Tilted Kilt, have you?

http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upload/franchise/tkwhtmarsh/Grouppic.jpgI've fucked 4 of the girls in that picture.

A special prize to the monger who can pick out which four.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff

Gintonicrocks
07-11-11, 21:41
You haven't been out to The Tilted Kilt, have you?

http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upload/franchise/tkwhtmarsh/Grouppic.jpgStopped by once, getting a parking spot in evening is a pain in the butt. Could use some drink specials too. Prefer Redbrick's homebrew.

GTR

Evoman8
07-12-11, 00:09
I've fucked 4 of the girls in that picture.

A special prize to the monger who can pick out which four.

Safe hunting to all.

MuffPlease tell me one was the girl on the far right the sexy black girl?

Smiling Fox
07-12-11, 00:58
My failing old eyes.

Is that tiffany and tina, I see on the back row.

And beautiful kate down in front, and of course symantha.

Ah. Yes.

We know your secret old muffy.

LOL.

Just 4?

Smiling Fox, ; }

and whats this crap with another wanna-be-fox thing.....

BaltMikeForFun
07-12-11, 08:14
Took the long way via Pats ave, checked the SA and then on to the B / CB area. Given that it was Monday I wasn't expecting much and it was spot on a usual Monday. Did see one little spinner but not sure she was a WSW or a civilian. Seems MOndays are very slow in the B / CB area. W / W too for that matter. Must be that all the hot WSW are too tired from the weekend? Dunno but sometimes on Monday I am so totally ready and most often dissappointed.

It was hot out there and given that it was 7/11 they might have been getting free slurpies! LOL

Sportsfan1234
07-12-11, 16:42
Is that the Tiffany who used to be in the Patterson / Conkling area? I had some good fun with a girl named Tiffany in that area. She was very very friendly. If anyone knows who I am talking about and has any info on Tiffany, let me know.

My failing old eyes.

Is that tiffany and tina, I see on the back row.

And beautiful kate down in front, and of course symantha.

Ah. Yes.

We know your secret old muffy.

LOL.

Just 4?

Smiling Fox, ; }

And whats this crap with another want to-be-fox thing.

Eastsidr
07-13-11, 13:33
First time post, been on board a couple months. Had the pleasure of meeting Summer on 2nd. GFE and young hot spinner with perfectly proportioned breasts. Has tats on left chest and lower back with no noticeable marks. Said she was from Florida and planning to go back (who knows?). H / H BBBJ and CFS for. 5 perhaps a little high for some but quality worth it at least to me. Very pretty, petite, and friendly. No rush or complaining. Did have bf / pharm hanging nearby. Got digits, will definitely repeat.

Lindo
07-13-11, 16:16
Two weeks ago, I picked up a white SW on a side street off of Dundalk Ave. Near Boston. She said that her name was Angela. She appeared to be about 21 if I had to guess. I did not ask. She sort of had a slight ethnic look to her which I thought at the time was possibly part hispanic, but maybe it was italian. I don't know. I was only planning on getting a BJ but she says that we can go to her place. It is rare to find someone in Dundalk with a place to go. She took me to a nearby apartment complex with a living room and a separate bedroom. There was some white guy there about 50 years old who she said was her uncle. He stayed in the living room and we went to the bedroom. In the bedroom, she starts giving me a BBBJ and after just a minute or so, she starts acting very unenthusiastic and asks me if I want to fuck. I was only planning on getting a BBBJ and did not have a condom, but I told yes if she had a condom. She looks for one and could not find one. So she starts sucking again and after another minute, she gets unenthusastic again and tells me to help her out. I was thinking what the f, I could jerk off at home. She turned around though, ass up in the air, and starts vigorously fingering herself and I could hear the wetness. I am quite certain that she would have let me grab her hips and go bare, but I never do uncovered FS. So I was standing there behind there and I figured that I would make the most of it, so I started jerking off while she was fingering herself and I decided that I was going to cum on her. So when I was getting close to cumming, I stepped forward close to her and blew my wad onto the outside of her pussy. I then got dressed and left. She stayed there. Due to the unenthusiasm, I probably would not repeat, but I might do the same kind of thing another time if the pickings are slim another night.Would it be this Angela:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3354-General-Reports&p=740706&viewfull=1#post740706

Lindo
07-13-11, 16:31
Yeah Kasey is a cool lady I could have went back and hit the same day for free but got caught up in some stuff. Been around for a awhile I do remember a Kim from Harford Road could suck a golf ball through a drain pipe never met Rita and as for Darlene got a few freebies here and there. She had been telling me about this move awhile ago and that she wanted to see me some time get a room and just screw no strings of course I liked the idea but like you said she'll be back and since my birthday is in August too I definitely hope so wouldn't mind another present from her againIf you see Kasey again, just have beer and smokes for her.

I also got freebies from Rita. She likes anal the best and if you thought Kim gave awesome bjs, got to have Rita- one of the best!

I became friends with Rita and Kim and thus this why freebies arose.

Yeah, enjoy Darlene next month for your be-day. She is always talking about moving back to WV and what not. Been a daily occurrence since I have known her.

She is originally from South Baltimore, where on a good day, some sws still roam the streets.

Baltimore can be a haven for mongers in a sense that a dollar can be stretched a long way and selection can be plentiful.

And they can be found in most places.

SirDrDunk
07-13-11, 17:33
If you see Kasey again, just have beer and smokes for her.

I also got freebies from Rita. She likes anal the best and if you thought Kim gave awesome bjs, got to have Rita- one of the best!

I became friends with Rita and Kim and thus this why freebies arose.

Yeah, enjoy Darlene next month for your be-day. She is always talking about moving back to WV and what not. Been a daily occurrence since I have known her.

She is originally from South Baltimore, where on a good day, some sws still roam the streets.

Baltimore can be a haven for mongers in a sense that a dollar can be stretched a long way and selection can be plentiful.

And they can be found in most places.That is why I always say treat them right get to know them a little and yes you will get those perks.

Member #4086
07-13-11, 20:53
Got off work decided to pick up a six pack on the way home. What the Hells drive by the loop. WW dead and ugly as ever. B / CB was promising but couldn't tell who was civi. Drove by the Notel on rt 2. A couple of scraglers. Went back to pontiac and 6th and I see a very cute tanned blonde that looked a bit lost. Booty designer jean cutoffs well dressed and just plain looked out of place. I got the look. I'm a little shy she's a little shy but we understood each others plight. Being a good samaritan I offered to help her get home. Her bus fare was a bit high but not beyond my philanthropy. 40 cents for the first stop 60 for the 2nd and 80 for both. Well let me just help you to the first stop. She said "I won't disappoint you". Now gents we've all heard that before but some times you know when its genuine. She was. After the first stop decided she was more than worth the regular bus trip. She was every bit a gem. 23 from pasadena, nicely colored blonde, nice soft perfect tan skin and beautiful smile, lotioned and manicured and green eyes. In my years I'm always very selective of who I give a ride to. She has to be in the top 5. Her name? Correne. Gents treat her well cause like many of my past gems they always fade away. Long time monger first time poster. Yes I have pics and # but not fair to share on a public forum.

Be safe.

Ms Exsw
07-14-11, 07:59
With reference to pic 13, I would get those red bumps checked out. Seriously.

And as a lesson to other mongers out there. She just sucked a cock with those unknown bumps. Now are you going to let her put your mouth on your uncovered johnson? You never know what has been in her mouth before you. I know we all love the BBBJ, but there are risks.

Dr. MongerI was a regular of his very a very long time & have spent alot of time with him. I have seen those bumbs very up close. I was clean & off of drugs when I was with him so it's not like I didn't care or didn't pay attention to them I saw them & they are nothing to worry about. They are just bumbs not a S. T. The at all. All penises have bumbs and lines, ect. There is nothingt wronge with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anyway

Ms Exsw
07-14-11, 08:11
June 31. Found Renee. Perfect shot.

July 1. Am. Found Taylor. Another excellent round. Still needs work in the Head dept.

July 1 pt 2. Pm. Becky! 1st time. Big boned, big appetite for meat. Will hit again.

Note. Had a date my friend Liz set up w / new Kristina. Didn't connect. Liz set me up w / girl named Erica.

Made mistake of giving Erica some money up front. Took to bar on Bentalou to get minutes on phone. Dipped on me.

Hope Liz didn't set me up.

Was to have date w / Liz on Saturday, but she kept wanting more money so told to get out of car. Made mistake again of paying up.

Front. Sad. Very talented. Moving into burn territory. Just made the cut off.

Stay away from Erica. Found out she burns customers & has pulled knife before.

July 2 pt 1. New girl. Nicole. Dark hair. Pretty clean, short thick, tats. Hope to correct again. Heard her mom is around too.

July 2 pt 2. New Girl. Tiffany. Blonde. Studs in lips & tongue. Sucks like cock is going to run away. Smiles while sucking. Thick muscular legs. Played basketball & did Karate. Paid off. Very athletic & agile. Not scared of dick or getting pumped. Doesn't like on top. Too bad. Thick ass. DEFINITELY worth the time.

July 3rd. Pt 1. New girl I'm keeping to myself. OMG. Used to dance on block. Agile. TYG!

July 3rd. Pt 2. Tiffany again! Perfect way to end the weekend!Everyone knows of "Rip off Erica" You sould probley do some more reading on here. Sorry she got ya!

Rod Philderup
07-14-11, 17:34
B / CB loop this afternoon ran across this twosome. Reputable members only PM for exact location and description.

Carlos Minor
07-14-11, 18:41
Where I can find this girl named Rita? I'd like to meet her. Pm please! Don't be selfish LOL! Thanks

Barraquda22
07-14-11, 19:29
There is nothing wrong with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anywayLmao. I love you. I was thinking the same damn thing. And its the shit that has no visible symptoms thatll put you in a box.

BQ22

Lombardo
07-15-11, 00:13
I have seen those bumbs very up close. I was clean & off of drugs when I was with him so it's not like I didn't care or didn't pay attention to them I saw them & they are nothing to worry about. They are just bumbs not a S. T. The at all. All penises have bumbs and lines, ect. There is nothingt wronge with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anywayI think you can make some real and legal money providing expert opinion, and attesting to our manhaood. But seriously, you took more risk than six dozen of us combined. And with all honesty, you blow a man who is known to have been blown by a trannie?

As for the update:

Maria, the hispanic looking fat lady with the black hair, dress, and the black framed glasses, now she is doing the block watch. We are talking the same Maria who got robbed of cocaine not too long ago. She used to brag about smuggling drugs from Mexico.

Sara, the girl with the Pink clothes and the paws tattoo on her legs (I was asking about her name last week) , gave an OK BJ. Wished the face matched the body. Will try her FS skills in the near future. Was in a hurry, and took a long while before she got in. She was wih a black BF. I went to a new seafood restaurant by Home Depot, or was it Lows. Good crabs. Had a couple of beers, bought some lottery tickets, little things until it got dark.

Melissa was out, looked fine from a distance. I was discouraged by other reports. New BSW on Monroe, no smile, ugly. Amber on Gilmore, fat and walking asleep. Got the chance to sample Heather. Gave a mean BJ. One of the best I can remember. She forced me to cum. I was told she was a little rough for a FS session, but I was fully satisfied with the BJ. Typically, a second ejaculation for me is very difficult, not to mention a second erection on a full stomach. But she was a champ.

The highlight of the night was LE giving me a chase, twice. MF spots me twice from 2 blocks away and gives a good chase. I have not done anything wrong at that time, so I do not understand why. First time he was cruising Ashton and I was on Wilkens, noticed each other while crossing Payson toward Monroe, and by the time he made it on Monroe and Wilkens with the lights on, I was not where he was expecting. The second time he did the same thing on Fulton, and went the wrong way on Cole toward Monroe. I could see him circle form Ramsey to Mount to Wilkens to Fulton.

Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.

Rod Philderup
07-15-11, 07:34
B / CB yesterday afternoon scooped WSW Corrina on Pontiac. Appox 25yo Short brown hair, nice slim body. Well dressed, could mistake her for a civilian. She could use a trip to the dentist for some teeth whitening. Went to spot in county got a so-so BBBJCIM WS. Very pleasant girl and she did swallow. Not sure if I would repeat.

Rp

SirDrDunk
07-15-11, 13:53
I think you can make some real and legal money providing expert opinion, and attesting to our manhaood. But seriously, you took more risk than six dozen of us combined. And with all honesty, you blow a man who is known to have been blown by a trannie?

As for the update:

Maria, the hispanic looking fat lady with the black hair, dress, and the black framed glasses, now she is doing the block watch. We are talking the same Maria who got robbed of cocaine not too long ago. She used to brag about smuggling drugs from Mexico.

Sara, the girl with the Pink clothes and the paws tattoo on her legs (I was asking about her name last week) , gave an OK BJ. Wished the face matched the body. Will try her FS skills in the near future. Was in a hurry, and took a long while before she got in. She was wih a black BF. I went to a new seafood restaurant by Home Depot, or was it Lows. Good crabs. Had a couple of beers, bought some lottery tickets, little things until it got dark.

Melissa was out, looked fine from a distance. I was discouraged by other reports. New BSW on Monroe, no smile, ugly. Amber on Gilmore, fat and walking asleep. Got the chance to sample Heather. Gave a mean BJ. One of the best I can remember. She forced me to cum. I was told she was a little rough for a FS session, but I was fully satisfied with the BJ. Typically, a second ejaculation for me is very difficult, not to mention a second erection on a full stomach. But she was a champ.

The highlight of the night was LE giving me a chase, twice. MF spots me twice from 2 blocks away and gives a good chase. I have not done anything wrong at that time, so I do not understand why. First time he was cruising Ashton and I was on Wilkens, noticed each other while crossing Payson toward Monroe, and by the time he made it on Monroe and Wilkens with the lights on, I was not where he was expecting. The second time he did the same thing on Fulton, and went the wrong way on Cole toward Monroe. I could see him circle form Ramsey to Mount to Wilkens to Fulton.

Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.Is this heather blonde and has a nice build?

Paulnova2
07-15-11, 14:49
Lombardo:

Was Heather a short, thin, wiry blonde?

Paul.

I think you can make some real and legal money providing expert opinion, and attesting to our manhaood. But seriously, you took more risk than six dozen of us combined. And with all honesty, you blow a man who is known to have been blown by a trannie?

As for the update:

Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.

Breast Fed
07-15-11, 15:25
Found Shaunna on Baltimore and Ellwood at 1am. She's an exotic looking indian (middle eastern) SW with black hair and olive skin. About 5".100 lbs. Took me to her spot in Canton. She tells me she lives in Essex with her parents and children. I wanted to take her to the notel, but she declined. Standard rates. No digits. She says she frequents Conkling, but LE gave her a hard time so hence the pickup on Baltimore street.

Dropped off a friend on Rt 2 and Church and saw about 7 WSWs. All Blonde wearing tight jeans and short shorts up and down Rt 2. This was about 10pm. They all looked young and were waving at me as I drove by. When I drop off the friend and headed back, they were all gone.

J0811
07-15-11, 15:37
B / CB loop this afternoon ran across this twosome. Reputable members only PM for exact location and description.Please provide the additional info.

Baltimonger
07-15-11, 17:25

Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.Remember, the district boundaries: Payson St. East (that's going toward Carey for the geographically challenged) is Southern District, and Pulaski St. West is Southwestern. Marked cars fuck with you on one side of the line, cruise the other side for a while. UC however go wherever they want, but typically are after the druggies.

Dr.Monger
07-15-11, 18:01
I was a regular of his very a very long time & have spent alot of time with him. I have seen those bumbs very up close. I was clean & off of drugs when I was with him so it's not like I didn't care or didn't pay attention to them I saw them & they are nothing to worry about. They are just bumbs not a S. T. The at all. All penises have bumbs and lines, ect. There is nothingt wronge with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anywayFirst off, this comment was from forever ago. Why on earth would you dredge it up now. All I said was he should get it checked out. I did not even say it was an STD. And another thing, you got your medical training where? You really think you can identify any of a plethora of STDs (or not) by sight? Must be all those hours you spent providing medical services at the city clinic. I know you did not take a scraping and look at it under a microscope.

And as for why I was looking, he posted a f-ing photo where it was plain as day! Everyone on the board noticed it, not just me. Seriously, you don't want to pick a fight with me.

Dr. Monger.

P. S. Just "bumps" would be skin colored. These, as I recall were red, not flesh colored. That is what made them so obvious to me and everyone else. And he said he did get them checked out, and they were fine. You really did not need to jump in here.

Eggroll
07-16-11, 01:55
First off, this comment was from forever ago. Why on earth would you dredge it up now. All I said was he should get it checked out. I did not even say it was an STD. And another thing, you got your medical training where? You really think you can identify any of a plethora of STDs (or not) by sight? Must be all those hours you spent providing medical services at the city clinic. I know you did not take a scraping and look at it under a microscope.

And as for why I was looking, he posted a f-ing photo where it was plain as day! Everyone on the board noticed it, not just me. Seriously, you don't want to pick a fight with me.

Dr. Monger.

P. S. Just "bumps" would be skin colored. These, as I recall were red, not flesh colored. That is what made them so obvious to me and everyone else. And he said he did get them checked out, and they were fine. You really did not need to jump in here.Good to have you back.

Why so serious?

Eggroll

Breast Fed
07-16-11, 03:25
Saw Shannon on Orleans getting in a red nissan. Her hair was down and she was wearing short shorts. She has nice legs. Kristen was spotted on Montford with a new blonde die job. Doesn't look too good on her and neither did she. Spotted a new girl on Montford and Baltimore. WSW, long hair brunette with a big ass and tits. She may be spanish or italian. Conkling was empty at around 130am.

Chico
07-16-11, 07:54
On a lighter note I saw Jessica today. I picked her up this afternoon around noon. She is a real sweet heart and a really pleases you. She is very slim with muscular legs. The head work was a 10, not complaints. She is also very limber & flexible. I will also give her a 10 there also. I picked her up on Monroe & Fulton Standard tuition applies.

Sounds like she's my type. Slim, limber, flexible. Nice pics. Hope to find her out there.

ChicoWell, I finally caught up with Jessica and was NOT disappointed. She is going on my all-time best performers list. Before typing this, I didn't even know I had such a list but I guess I do now. When I picked her up I didn't even know she was the one I read about. She just looked decent enough and it was getting late and I was tired of wasting $3. 63 / gal gas, so I said what the heck.

She gets in, very quiet demeanor, mild-mannered personality. We chit-chat a little, tells me she's 22, with a 2yr old son, it's her birthday and someone she knows stole her money. I'm like,"OK, here we go again, another sob story, probably going to try to ask for a sympathy tip". If service is good, no problem.

I told her half & half because BJ's usually don't do it for me. Unless she's really good or really patient. Well, she must have taken my comment as a personal challenge because we never got to the FS part. This girl knows how to suck a dick. WOW! She took her time, nice and s-l-o-w, no rush whatsoever. She treated me like it was my birthday, LOL. Seriously, I'm so used to these SW that do a good job but remind me more of Jiffy Lube express service. Not Jessica, she took her time, actually teased it and played with it to build up the excitement and anticipation. I couldn't believe the type of service I was getting. This girl is GOOD! Can't believe someone wrote about a bad experience with her. The girl is as sweet as can be. She mixed it up with slow and fast, let me go as deep as possible and caught every drop. And swallowed. No asking for tissues, or spitting out the window. Nope, she drank it like it was a Mickey D's sweet tea, LOL. No mess anywhere. Even after I finished, she didn't rush to get back. She just let me enjoy the feeling and waited til I was ready to leave.

She's a definite repeat. Maybe nextime I'll try the FS. I said maybe.

Chico

SirDrDunk
07-16-11, 18:49
Hey gentlemen,

I saw something happen today and got me thinking what would you do. Here's the situation visited an old SW friend of mine in Philly. When I called and told her I would be down visiting family she invited me over to come and have some fun this was a freebie. Anyway I get over there and she has this dude there and another girl dude is drunk as hell. She sets me up in the living room and tells me she will be right back she got this big fish that she's trying to get on her hook along with the other girl he wanted a 3 some but she did'nt want to do that so she convinced the other girl to do him. She comes back tells me she coming. Girl and dude going at it I can hear through the walls now after the other girl is done and comes out the room she goes in it's quiet and next thing you know she comes out and tells the other girl to wait and then she calls another friend of hers to take her somewhere. Now dude comes out the room and says don't let her leave she's got all my money. He's saying this to me like I'm supposed to stop her. She goes by with the guy they get into his car and they gone. Dude sits down on the couch and says that's f'd up she leaves with my money and my drugs. So me being me I told him straight up that's part of the game. First of all you know she gets high so why would you give her all your money let alone whatever meds you where doing. She comes back like 10 mins later goes back into room takes him with her I'm still sitting looking stupid when I then hear them getting it on now I'm like it's time for me to go. She comes back out half-dressed and asks me to stay I'm going to take care of you I have'nt seen you for awhile so I really want to do that. Yeah whatever I told her you got 10 mins after that I'm gone. Time go by dude comes out asking for his money the other girl asking for her money and my friend is playing this game about she don't know where it is and tried to drag me into it asking me did'nt she have something in my truck I'm like hell no. Dude don't know what to do the other girl is pissed and my friend is bringing me in the room and tells me what she did. She ripped him off because he dated her once paid her and then stole the money back she went and got some some shit and is not going to hook the other girl up because of something she did to her in the past few weeks. She then goes take a shower comes back out gives this crazy performance about people not trusting her and then asks me could I come back in an hour. Nope I'm gone will holla next time I'm in Philly drunk dude leaving because I think he figured out he not going to get his dolo or his meds back. Meanwhile as I'm leaving I hear my friend and the other girl arguing about her money. Dude come up to me gives me the sob story and said it will never happen again my question is this do I violate my friendship and freebies when I come to town with this girl by telling dude he got ripped off. Or do I keep my mouth shut.

Barraquda22
07-16-11, 22:21
I'd play totally stupid. Just say I was there for some fun. You don't know him, it wasnt your money, I'd stay out of it any way possible. Backing her, he might give you some shit. Backing him, you loose the freebies. Damned if you do damned if you don't. So I'd slip out and play stupid. This is part of why I never go anywhere with a SW. If its my regular escort I see her alone and only here at my place. Too much can go wrong in situations like that. I've heard the horror stories of guns knives fists and feet. And the guy that always ends up fucked is the one that was looking to fuck. Every SW I either car date or its out to one of a few VERY secluded spots I know for some blanket time. I call one spot the hilton LOL. Nice big soft patch of moss, one way in only, little stream running nearby. Hell I'd take a date I wasnt paying for there for a walk LOL.

BQ22

Breast Fed
07-17-11, 07:23
Found a brunette WSW on Conkling and Gough this morning. Her name was Angel. Plain looking. 5"9'.125 lbs. Nice, sensitive C cups. Standard service, standard rates. Says she lives with her uncle.

Rod Philderup
07-17-11, 08:39
Hey gentlemen,

I saw something happen today and got me thinking what would you do. Here's the situation visited an old SW friend of mine in Philly. When I called and told her I would be down visiting family she invited me over to come and have some fun this was a freebie. Anyway I get over there and she has this dude there and another girl dude is drunk as hell. She sets me up in the living room and tells me she will be right back she got this big fish that she's trying to get on her hook along with the other girl he wanted a 3 some but she did'nt want to do that so she convinced the other girl to do him. She comes back tells me she coming. Girl and dude going at it I can hear through the walls now after the other girl is done and comes out the room she goes in it's quiet and next thing you know she comes out and tells the other girl to wait and then she calls another friend of hers to take her somewhere. Now dude comes out the room and says don't let her leave she's got all my money. He's saying this to me like I'm supposed to stop her. She goes by with the guy they get into his car and they gone. Dude sits down on the couch and says that's f'd up she leaves with my money and my drugs. So me being me I told him straight up that's part of the game. First of all you know she gets high so why would you give her all your money let alone whatever meds you where doing. She comes back like 10 mins later goes back into room takes him with her I'm still sitting looking stupid when I then hear them getting it on now I'm like it's time for me to go. She comes back out half-dressed and asks me to stay I'm going to take care of you I have'nt seen you for awhile so I really want to do that. Yeah whatever I told her you got 10 mins after that I'm gone. Time go by dude comes out asking for his money the other girl asking for her money and my friend is playing this game about she don't know where it is and tried to drag me into it asking me did'nt she have something in my truck I'm like hell no. Dude don't know what to do the other girl is pissed and my friend is bringing me in the room and tells me what she did. She ripped him off because he dated her once paid her and then stole the money back she went and got some some shit and is not going to hook the other girl up because of something she did to her in the past few weeks. She then goes take a shower comes back out gives this crazy performance about people not trusting her and then asks me could I come back in an hour. Nope I'm gone will holla next time I'm in Philly drunk dude leaving because I think he figured out he not going to get his dolo or his meds back. Meanwhile as I'm leaving I hear my friend and the other girl arguing about her money. Dude come up to me gives me the sob story and said it will never happen again my question is this do I violate my friendship and freebies when I come to town with this girl by telling dude he got ripped off. Or do I keep my mouth shut.If I am reading this correctly, the drunk dude was with your friend and had sex with her previously, then stole the donation back (allegedly) Then the same guy gets with her again while you are there, plus gets with her girlfriend while you are there. I don't know how much money he lost, but if he got it on three times, what does he think is going to happen. He should just cut his losses and realize that's the price of doing business, especially if you carry a bunch of money with you while you are drunk, looking for HO's. Now as far as your friend owing her girlfriend something, that sounds like a personal problem to me, one you should steer clear of. You did the right thing IMHO by playing it off with the drunk dude and getting out of there when you did. I personally would avoid her, but if you see your SW friend again, watch your back, she may get desperate and try something like this again.

Rp

SirDrDunk
07-17-11, 08:59
Was on my way to workout this morning and as I'm going through the loop sightseeing came across Dallas Jen and a few others but one girl in particular caught my attention. Darlene is back! Did'nt take long I pulled over and talked with her for a minute she said the bf been cheating on her leaving out coming back in the middle of the night etc. Said her mom really liked him even brought him some stuff. Convo was good up until she said this guess what? Yeah? Somebody told me that pictures of me are on the internet and that she saw them. Ok me being the person that I am I took it a little further. How did that happen? She said a friend of hers was on the internet came a website that talks about the girls in the hood. He was looking through the pictures and saw hers she said he had been trying to get in touch with her to let her know this. I was like damn that's f'd up knowing I saw them on this website I ain't no rat so of course I'm not going to tell her I know about it. I can say this she is pissed I can't remember what member took them but I can give you a head's up when you see her she not going to be in a good mood. Of course I set something up for later.

SirDrDunk
07-17-11, 09:19
I'd play totally stupid. Just say I was there for some fun. You don't know him, it wasnt your money, I'd stay out of it any way possible. Backing her, he might give you some shit. Backing him, you loose the freebies. Damned if you do damned if you don't. So I'd slip out and play stupid. This is part of why I never go anywhere with a SW. If its my regular escort I see her alone and only here at my place. Too much can go wrong in situations like that. I've heard the horror stories of guns knives fists and feet. And the guy that always ends up fucked is the one that was looking to fuck. Every SW I either car date or its out to one of a few VERY secluded spots I know for some blanket time. I call one spot the hilton LOL. Nice big soft patch of moss, one way in only, little stream running nearby. Hell I'd take a date I wasnt paying for there for a walk LOL.

BQ22That's exactly how I felt I've known this girl since like elementry school she used to live in Bmore and used to be over B / CB area so I really know aside from the sex aspect of it, it started out play for pay but after hitting it for awhile she caught feelings wanted to be my girl could'nt do that of course but then all of sudden the freebies started then she left moved to Philly to get herself clean and relapsed again that's what I mean we go way that's why I did'nt do anything.

Lombardo
07-17-11, 16:34
I do not do the WW area much on weekends, but was informed of nonroutine activities by LE.

There were arrests yesterday, but I will find out who on Monday.

Story goes. 2 additional LE vehicles in the area for the rest of the week. Stay safe.

PS: any reviews of Don, her phone number ends with 000010. 40'sh. Hangs around WW between Monroe and Pulaski.

Barraquda22
07-17-11, 16:58
Good heads up for folks that cruise over there. God help me if leo steps up in hampden. Had a scare the other day LOL. Had one of the locals going against the rules. Face down in my lap on the way to my spot, waiting for a green on falls. Guess what pulls up next to me! Nearly shit myself. Told her to stop but not sit up that a cop was next to us LOL. She was a bit gone but thank god she listened or that would have been it heh. Last time I go with the flow like that. Hard to say no when she is swirling her tongue around the hea. Well, you guys get the picture.

BQ22

FromUnder
07-18-11, 00:25
I do not do the WW area much on weekends, but was informed of nonroutine activities by LE.

Story goes. 2 additional LE vehicles in the area for the rest of the week. Stay safe.

PS: any reviews of Don, her phone number ends with 000010. 40'sh. Hangs around WW between Monroe and Pulaski.I picked up Dawn about a few weeks back from a distance she looked very hot but from up close her teeth were kinda messed up but she does give one of the best BJs definate future inductee into the BJ hall of fame good DT and very good technique

Cls9637
07-18-11, 05:18
I picked up Dawn about a few weeks back from a distance she looked very hot but from up close her teeth were kinda messed up but she does give one of the best BJs definate future inductee into the BJ hall of fame good DT and very good techniqueThis Dawn?

Barraquda22
07-18-11, 08:03
Cls, don't take this in any way negative. But I swear, is there anything in baltimore that you haven't had your dick in and remember? LOL.

BQ22

Lindo
07-18-11, 12:38
Was on my way to workout this morning and as I'm going through the loop sightseeing came across Dallas Jen and a few others but one girl in particular caught my attention. Darlene is back! Did'nt take long I pulled over and talked with her for a minute she said the bf been cheating on her leaving out coming back in the middle of the night etc. Said her mom really liked him even brought him some stuff. Convo was good up until she said this guess what? Yeah? Somebody told me that pictures of me are on the internet and that she saw them. Ok me being the person that I am I took it a little further. How did that happen? She said a friend of hers was on the internet came a website that talks about the girls in the hood. He was looking through the pictures and saw hers she said he had been trying to get in touch with her to let her know this. I was like damn that's f'd up knowing I saw them on this website I ain't no rat so of course I'm not going to tell her I know about it. I can say this she is pissed I can't remember what member took them but I can give you a head's up when you see her she not going to be in a good mood. Of course I set something up for later.Hey play it cool, act like you no nothing. Probably be best to avoid the girl in Philly for awhile; (

Darlene is funny. She knew about the site a few years ago. She was also more lucid though, because she claimed she was clean for nine years. She was also on streets for her two young children she had with her.

And she said she was estranged from her mother. This girl is nuts, but crazy pussy is good pussy!

Enjoy!

Ebdawgg
07-18-11, 14:13
OK: for those who have asked. Yesterday afternoon, past 3pm sometime, I saw two definite and very hot SWs on Dundalk Ave and one really white trashy, in a good and hot way, on Holabird Ave.

So to answer the question that has been asked a few times: It would seem that the best time to find SWs in that area would be when you are with passnegers who don't know of your hobby. Sometimes, that seems like it just draws them out to work.

I keep reading about some late night / overnight adventures on the east side. Maybe it's a sign that one day it will come back from mostly dead.

Lastly there are two former SWs from that general area working at the diner on Eastern & Kane. They've been there for a while. One used to be petite and super duper cute but has gotten a little dumpy and much much less demure; the other always looked rough and looks better now. I have wondered for a long time if they still take in some occasional extra work; been curious what would happen if someone slipped them a number or made a sly request. Not really willing to out them beyond this.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Existence
07-18-11, 15:59
Just saw 3 SWs on Baltimore. Shana who is east indian. Kelly who is part french / latino and another who was probably Irish. Kelly was picked up before I could get to her. I was talking to Shana until she came back. Got Kelly's number. Since I am an infrequent poster but could be considered a senior based on membership and mongering status I can't see giving up her number without a good trade. I do not participate in the game during daylight hours, but definitely will be hitting both fo some action after dark.

Be safe

SirDrDunk
07-18-11, 16:09
Hey play it cool, act like you no nothing. Probably be best to avoid the girl in Philly for awhile.

Darlene is funny. She knew about the site a few years ago. She was also more lucid though, because she claimed she was clean for nine years. She was also on streets for her two young children she had with her.

And she said she was estranged from her mother. This girl is nuts, but crazy pussy is good pussy!

Enjoy!Yeah I thoght the same thing about the mother now if she knew then it is what it is but she was'nt too happy but when I hooked up with her and the subject came up again I played like this I was going to ask about pics but I thought it was a little to forward. I get this now you know I don't do pictures then I get this that's why he did'nt take his glasses off. I just looked at her okay dude was on some mission impossible shit took photos off you naked playing with the na-na as I call it and then bent over the glasses had a camera on it okay Anyway I don't care I'm just worried about getting mine

Kim Park
07-18-11, 19:05
Picked up Kim (short 20 yr old WSW) last week as she wandered around Wilkens under the hot sun. Offered her a ride and she was willing to give a discount for a "ride" because she was desperate for money. So we proceeded to a spot where she knew well and she started the oral. The oral lasted for a few minutes and then she panicked saying that the car behind us was a LEO. She then suggested her friend's place and said she needed $10 more for her friend to get the key. As soon as I gave her the $ she jumped into a white pickup truck with tinted window and left.

Kim Park
07-18-11, 19:22
I have been seeing Katie for eight straight weeks now and she still does it for me, but her husband is really getting pissed. Its been nice to call her and she answers the phone or sends me a text rite back. She definetly has me spoiled. I did go on the prowl early Sat nite and was cruising down pontiac when I happened to see a beautiful little blond girl that I have never seen before. I rode by her slowly and thought she must be ule, but a monger behind me scooped her up and I didn't see her again. She had long blond hair sort of up in a bun, she looked about 25 or so and about 5 foot 5. She was wearing a short white skirt. I also saw Sheena on pontiac and fourth where proceeded to tell me how you guys are picking her up then throwing her out of your cars. I can see why.I think that mystery girl there was Amy. She got her own place at Pontiac not far from Katie's and, although she is 30 her long hair and petite frame makes her look younger. Her oral is OK (some deep throat and little movement) and she doesn't like any other position other than the traditional. Her place is not far from the pharmacy so I wouldn't be there too long if I were you.

Existence
07-18-11, 22:51
Just saw at around 2:30pm 3 SWs on Baltimore. Shana who is east indian. Shana is not new, I hooked up with her about 4 years ago over WW area. See pics.

Also saw at the same time Kelly who is part french / latino and another who was probably Irish. Kelly was picked up before I could get to her. I was talking to Shana until she came back. Got Kelly's number. Since I am an infrequent poster but could be considered a senior based on membership and mongering status I can't see giving up her number without a good trade. I do not participate in the game during daylight hours, but definitely will be hitting both fo some action after dark.

Be safe.

Docbh
07-18-11, 23:02
7/15. Jackii. Louseeeeeee. 7 mo preggers. I told her just ask for the money next time. Got arrested next morning.

7/16-1. Manessa. Good oral technique, took dick like a champ. Will see again. Got arrested later in am w / Jackii.

7/16-2 Taylor. Perfect. Gaining weight. About to go back to escort business. Good luck.

7/16-3 Darlene (aka Karen). OMG. W. VA. Built. Talented and a little off. Incredible fuck though (like always w / the crazees). Definitely worth the time.

7/16-4 Tiffiny. A little off game tonight. Built! Great Oral skills.

7/17-1 No name. Good lay.

7/17-2 Angel (a)? Good Body. Nice head. Wrong time of the month. Will chase down again.

Beware of Care Bear! Nutbag.

Walked in my house looking for Taylor 2 days in a row w / o knocking. Needs to heave head banged.

Also snitched on Jackii & Manessa. Karma is looking for you *****.

Horsetrader
07-18-11, 23:11
Early this evening I spotted a possible WSW on Pontiac between 5th and 6th. Looked good so I made a second pass and became convinced she was, in fact, a real WSW. Moved a few blocks to put valuables in trunk and get mongering kit out of trunk. When I returned, the WSW was out of sight.

Who was she? Probably 5'4".110 pounds, straight brown hair a few inches below her shoulders, cute face, probably 20 something. She was wearing a faded dress with wide red and white horizontal stripes. I like thin ones like this and would say she was an 8 or 9 on the SW scale.

Horsetrader.

FromUnder
07-19-11, 00:13
Just saw 3 SWs on Baltimore. Shana who is east indian. Kelly who is part french / latino and another who was probably Irish. Kelly was picked up before I could get to her. I was talking to Shana until she came back. Got Kelly's number. Since I am an infrequent poster but could be considered a senior based on membership and mongering status I can't see giving up her number without a good trade. I do not participate in the game during daylight hours, but definitely will be hitting both fo some action after dark.

Be safeWow Shana is still around havn't seen her in years the only East Indian SW I have ever encountered great service 6 or 7 years ago.

FromUnder
07-19-11, 00:18
This Dawn?Nope not her.

Existence
07-19-11, 04:44
Wow Shana is still around havn't seen her in years the only East Indian SW I have ever encountered great service 6 or 7 years ago.Yeah it's been 4 years since I saw her in west side in WW area. Here are her new pics, looks the same to me. The other anomaly is Young a Korean, who I dealt with a few years back. It seems that she has resurfaced as well.

Cls9637
07-19-11, 05:39
Cls, don't take this in any way negative. But I swear, is there anything in baltimore that you haven't had your dick in and remember? LOL.

BQ22Funny. There probably are a few!

Cls9637
07-19-11, 05:47
7/15. Jackii. Louseeeeeee. 7 mo preggers. I told her just ask for the money next time. Got arrested next morning.There is nothing on the Judiciary Case Search site, so apparently she didn't get arrested. I am surprised at the lousy service. I've been with her when she has been ill and her performance is as good as when she is well. I have never been dissatisfied. I have been looking around for her for a couple weeks. If anyone knows where to find her I'd appreciate you letting me know. I was told two weeks ago she is staying somewhere on Fulton.

SirDrDunk
07-19-11, 07:44
I've been noticing alot of new girls lately some of them are ok some are'nt with that being said I have question how does the talent compare according to looks, attitude, and service which girls are better the old ones or the new ones.

SirDrDunk
07-19-11, 07:52
Funny. There probably are a few!Besides being a few is there anyone that any of us at some time or another have'nt had our the*ks in any mouth ass etc. LOL

Docbh
07-19-11, 07:55
7/15. Jackii. Louseeeeeee. 7 mo preggers. I told her just ask for the money next time. Got arrested next morning.There is nothing on the Judiciary Case Search site, so apparently she didn't get arrested. I am surprised at the lousy service. I've been with her when she has been ill and her performance is as good as when she is well. I have never been dissatisfied. I have been looking around for her for a couple weeks. If anyone knows where to find her I'd appreciate you letting me know. I was told two weeks ago she is staying somewhere on Fulton.She was arrested Saturday morning with Manessa. Yes she was staying on Fulton. Thats where I met up with her.

This was one in a series of bad services from Jackii. I have done several personal financial favors for her in the past & as noted:

This is not the first time she's run a game on me. We had a long discussion about it afterwards. I wish you well.

I've taken her off my roster.

SirDrDunk
07-19-11, 07:58

PS: any reviews of Don, her phone number ends with 000010. 40'sh. Hangs around WW between Monroe and Pulaski.I noticed two girls that were on the Wilkins where that carry-out is on the corner of Monroe something about them just wasn't right and if I have'nt seen you before? I keep it moving. I pretty much know who the players are.

Magnum O
07-19-11, 10:04
I think that mystery girl there was Amy. She got her own place at Pontiac not far from Katie's and, although she is 30 her long hair and petite frame makes her look younger. Her oral is OK (some deep throat and little movement) and she doesn't like any other position other than the traditional. Her place is not far from the pharmacy so I wouldn't be there too long if I were you.Everybody has had Amy. The girl I saw was a 10, Amys only a 6. 5

BaltMikeForFun
07-19-11, 13:47
Picked up a WSW last week who was pretty young and ulitmately too tight to penetrate. That said her oral skills were awesome and the BBJ / CIM was followed with a swallow. Nice touch.

Took a couple of cruises of the usual places today and didn't find much talent around. Did pick up a "rider" at the gas station on Pat Ave but up close she was heavily made up, blonde and looking a bit rough. Forgot her name already. She didn't have an indoor locale so I just dropped her back off.

Where are all the WSW lately? Did see plenty of marked LE around though.

WantSomeBad
07-19-11, 16:20
Hey everyone,

I've been following you guys for a couple months now and I have made 3 pick ups so far. 1st 2 were the same WSW older maybe mid-to late 40s with blondish hair. Only had some mic work done. She was pretty good. Could tell she had expierence. Picked her up on Pontiac around 5am. The 3rd pick up was last wed. @the good ol salv name was lauren, not bad looking girl young maybe late 20s, dark brown hair, petite and short, from a distance thought she was civi. I'm not much of a talker so didn't get any info out of her. Went to one of her spots asked her rates and decided to go for FS. Went down over a hill and she took her shoes off and insured me she wouldn't run. Bent her over and went to town!

Keep on Mongering.

WSB

BaltMikeForFun
07-19-11, 16:51
Anyone care to explain?

Thanks

FromUnder
07-19-11, 17:43
Yeah it's been 4 years since I saw her in west side in WW area. Here are her new pics, looks the same to me. The other anomaly is Young a Korean, who I dealt with a few years back. It seems that she has resurfaced as well.

137976I had always seen her on the East side around PP she told me a story about her dad getting locked up for kidnapping and raping SWs poor girl has been through a lot.

Jwtrhino
07-19-11, 18:11
I will be in Baltimore this weekend and would like yo find a reliable Spinner that goes to Greece. Any help would be great and I will take pics your forum would be proud of.

Thanks

SirDrDunk
07-19-11, 19:16
She was arrested Saturday morning with Manessa. Yes she was staying on Fulton. Thats where I met up with her.

This was one in a series of bad services from Jackii. I have done several personal financial favors for her in the past & as noted:

This is not the first time she's run a game on me. We had a long discussion about it afterwards. I wish you well.

I've taken her off my roster.She 's out I saw her at the corner store that's on Fulton

Cls9637
07-20-11, 05:28
She 's out I saw her at the corner store that's on FultonYeah. There's nothing on the Case Search for her. If she had gotten picked up she would still be there. They wouldn't let her out. The only way would have been if she gave someone else's name. Definitely will keep looking for her. She's always been good to me.

Gintonicrocks
07-20-11, 06:45
Anyone care to explain?

Thanks

BMFF,

We do our own homework, and be quiet in class, and we always complete our reading assignments. After doing our required assignments, we give a report back to the rest of the class. After we do this 25 times, teacher gives us a gold star, and promotes us to senior. However there are some slackers who refuse to do their own work, and try to ask others to do the work for them, they are trolls and dickheads. If you ignore them they might go away, but not untill they disrupt the class for everyone else. Show some inititive and make the rest of the class stop talking about you.

GTR

Docbh
07-20-11, 08:24
Yeah. There's nothing on the Case Search for her. If she had gotten picked up she would still be there. They wouldn't let her out. The only way would have been if she gave someone else's name. Definitely will keep looking for her. She's always been good to me.As I said. Good luck.

BaltMikeForFun
07-20-11, 08:33
BMFF,

We do our own homework, and be quiet in class, and we always complete our reading assignments. After doing our required assignments, we give a report back to the rest of the class. After we do this 25 times, teacher gives us a gold star, and promotes us to senior. However there are some slackers who refuse to do their own work, and try to ask others to do the work for them, they are trolls and dickheads. If you ignore them they might go away, but not untill they disrupt the class for everyone else. Show some inititive and make the rest of the class stop talking about you.

GTRTook a quick trip through B / CB this morning. Saw 3 WSW including one who when I was with her had reddish / pink hair. Don't remember her name but she was pretty fun. This was at least 3 years ago.

Anyway, the other two were middle aged for a SW and were walking around the area of that school on the road parallel to Pats and one block east. Of course they stood out to the trained (or maybe untrained) eye. I was on my bike so there wasn't much opportunity. I have had sucess on my bike on F. Haven near the restaurant as they often have places right near there and leaving the bike for a few minutes seemed ok. Of course I was thinking with my little head at that point!

As for "rest of the class talking about me" not sure if that is a real reference or just part of the overall advice. I do my own homework, sometimes I have been at a local bar first so I tend to forget names etc. And haven't thought about photo shoots either but will do better on both parts in the future.

Horsetrader
07-20-11, 09:00
I will be in Baltimore this weekend and would like yo find a reliable Spinner that goes to Greece. Any help would be great and I will take pics your forum would be proud of.

ThanksDon't hold your breath waiting for tons of responses. All of your prior posts have just asked questions, you never provided anything to the forum in any city. I see no reason to give you any mongering hints.

Do your reading, make your contact, report back to the forum. After you do that a few times, maybe some information will flow.

Carlos Minor
07-20-11, 09:06
Anyone care to explain?

ThanksI'm not sure, but I think you have to post often your adventures as a monger, add pictures, names, locations, how was service, etc.

And You have to be often, more than anything you have to gain their respect, once you fulfill all these requirements, somebody, I can't tell "the name" will send you a membership card. Then You will know You have become "senior member". Until then, just keep posting.

CM

Barraquda22
07-20-11, 09:17

ThanksIll help you! Get out your phone, dial 911, say where you are, tell them you want to pay for sex. Within an hour a car will come for you. They will put you in a room where some greek action will probably take place.

BQ22

WildWilly68
07-20-11, 10:07
Haven't seen much activity on Dundalk Ave. In a while. Very hit and miss there but have seen a few SW on Holabird. Also noticed Patterson has slowed down too but Conklin is still booming. Also have a lot of luck on Harford Road. At the bus stop outside the auto-store just north of Freddies and South of 7-11 on the 7-11 side. Miss the old days, like 15 years ago, when 20-30 SW would be on the corner of Pulaski & North Point Road by Wagon Wheel. When they knocked down that old hotel next to Wagon Wheel they all vanished. I don't venture over towards Wilkens or Potapsco much but may have to check out some new spots. I've been reading messages for a while here and like it and just joined. I've never really gotten girls pictures or names but I'll start doing that so I can share with you all. Seems like a great bunch. I will say I've picked up a chick on Conklin before that's super hot but don't know her name. Next time I will find out. She's blonde, lives in N. Highland, mid 20's, takes care of herself, smoking body, good set of DD's on her. Blows away some of the other pictures of SW I've seen on here.

Ebdawgg
07-20-11, 12:26
Ill help you! Get out your phone, dial 911, say where you are, tell them you want to pay for sex. Within an hour a car will come for you. They will put you in a room where some greek action will probably take place.

BQ22Funny. Thanks.

Green Machine
07-20-11, 13:49
Ended up in the city yesterday on business and decided to take a drive along the stroll. I haven't been out in a very long time because I've got an SO now but since I was in the area, I thought I would take a look.

Patterson around 8:30p showed one spinner at Mountford and then another closer to 10pm. The one at 10pm was wearing a black mini dress but I couldn't tell if she was Indian or hispanic. Smiled alot though.

Around 9:30pm, things were hopping on Conkling during one pass and then five minutes later. Dead. One really cute girl who made my dick tingle was gone by the time I swung around for a second pass. Truth is that I've been away from the game for so long I wouldn't know where to take her for a BJ. Any recs on safe parking places in the area? Please PM me.

Louis Grey
07-20-11, 14:10
I've working in the area, near the city line, and I driven from the city line down to Hamilton at different times during the day (night) and have seen nothing. What time of the day is best to see something?

Breast Fed
07-20-11, 14:59
Ended up in the city yesterday on business and decided to take a drive along the stroll. I haven't been out in a very long time because I've got an SO now but since I was in the area, I thought I would take a look.

Patterson around 8:30p showed one spinner at Mountford and then another closer to 10pm. The one at 10pm was wearing a black mini dress but I couldn't tell if she was Indian or hispanic. Smiled alot though.

Around 9:30pm, things were hopping on Conkling during one pass and then five minutes later. Dead. One really cute girl who made my dick tingle was gone by the time I swung around for a second pass. Truth is that I've been away from the game for so long I wouldn't know where to take her for a BJ. Any recs on safe parking places in the area? Please PM me.The spinner at Montford was Shaunna. I think thats how you spell her name. She is east indian. I've seen her alot on Baltimore st.

Westernstar
07-20-11, 15:03
Mid day saw 2 WSW on Dundalk ave at or south of Holabird. Picked up Sue hot sweaty FS 40. Hot as in hot weather-sex just ok. Quite a few LE lurking and seemed to be watching extra caution may be warranted.

BaltMikeForFun
07-20-11, 15:04
Met up with a CL girl named Brittany. A little overweight but nice personality and. Oh yeah, she loves giving BJs. That last feature goes a long way. LOL.

Probably not go back though as I wasn't that into the whole experience. Her roommate who I met on the way out was a lot hotter so I may try to slide over to her side of the equation at some point.

On the way back cruised through Conklin and saw several WSW and a couple of BSW. They looked hot as the humidity and heat were melting anyone on foot. Saw some LE too but I figured that you could probably have made the scoop without incident but that's only my view of the situation.

Getting off the streets into A / C today. The SW will probably pay you!

Be safe and be cool.

SirDrDunk
07-20-11, 15:11
Ran into this girl named Heather on Payson and Wilkins Blonde nice build tat on her neck on rightside also ran into another girl named Jen blonde also built real nice also has tats one with the name Lucy on her neck anybody got any 411 on them was about to take the plunge with them both at different times this week but thought otherwise.

Propellor
07-20-11, 16:13

PS: any reviews of Don, her phone number ends with 000010. 40'sh. Hangs around WW between Monroe and Pulaski.I know a 40'sh Dawn that hangs around there. Kind of a big girl with killer pencil eraser nipples. Great BBBJ technique. Did kind of a regular thing with her when she lived out past Frederick. Had a falling out with her BF and now she's back in the hood. Last saw her a couple months ago and she had lost a good bit of weight. She had been clean for quite awhile. Too bad she's back with easy access to the pharmaceuticals.

WildWilly68
07-20-11, 16:14
I've working in the area, near the city line, and I driven from the city line down to Hamilton at different times during the day (night) and have seen nothing. What time of the day is best to see something?Use to see SW all the way into Hamilton but not anymore. Only see them between Taylor & Northern Pkwy now. Best times are from 5-630PM or around 9PM. The only problem with the area is the SW try to get a lot more than you would contribute somewhere like Conklin.

I see a lot of adds for BWI Hotel District which I've heard LE tends to use but I'm wonder with all the hotels what the SW action is like in that area. Has anyone driven the area?

WildWilly68
07-20-11, 16:19
Mid day saw 2 WSW on Dundalk ave at or south of Holabird. Picked up Sue hot sweaty FS 40. Hot as in hot weather-sex just ok. Quite a few LE lurking and seemed to be watching extra caution may be warranted.They like to sit on the wall near Youngstown Road which is basically on the other side of the cemetery.

Docbh
07-20-11, 17:30
Jackii update

Yeah. There's nothing on the Case Search for her. If she had gotten picked up she would still be there. They wouldn't let her out. The only way would have been if she gave someone else's name. Definitely will keep looking for her. She's always been good to me.

Docbh
07-20-11, 17:32
Got word this am after last post. Jackii got swooped up past Saturday but was taken to hospital (preg) by the LEOs.

She was out and is supposedly going into a rehab center.

Wish her well.

Gintonicrocks
07-20-11, 18:51
Met up with a CL girl named Brittany. A little overweight but nice personality and. Oh yeah, she loves giving BJs. That last feature goes a long way. LOL.

Probably not go back though as I wasn't that into the whole experience. Her roommate who I met on the way out was a lot hotter so I may try to slide over to her side of the equation at some point.

On the way back cruised through Conklin and saw several WSW and a couple of BSW. They looked hot as the humidity and heat were melting anyone on foot. Saw some LE too but I figured that you could probably have made the scoop without incident but that's only my view of the situation.

Getting off the streets into A / C today. The SW will probably pay you!

Be safe and be cool.Nice report, next time add time of day with intel, cross streets help too. Don't feed the trolls.

GTR

Docbh
07-20-11, 20:54
Ran into this girl named Heather on Payson and Wilkins Blonde nice build tat on her neck on rightside also ran into another girl named Jen blonde also built real nice also has tats one with the name Lucy on her neck anybody got any 411 on them was about to take the plunge with them both at different times this week but thought otherwise.Heather is okay. Dizzy, but loyal. She says anal is up for grabs. Never did though.

Does have a habit of getting too high though.

Don't know Jen, yet.

Docbh
07-20-11, 20:57
Anybody seen Donna or Renee lately or know where they've been hiding?

The Big Man
07-20-11, 23:35
I was on Monroe close to Fulton. I saw a WSW named Shannon. I swung around the block to make sure things were cool. When I came back around she was sitting on some steps. Twenty minutes earlier I had missed on two other street walkers so I wanted to deploy quick Bat tactics. LOL so as I pulled closer to her and got an up close look. Yikes! Holy shit Batman, The Joker is still free. Her mouth looks like a mix of charcoal, broccoli & a teeth hidden in the mix. Blisters on her chest and a weird looking face. She smiled and said, can I jump in? And before I could say no, the grim reaper was in my truck. She asked me to do & LE check and I declined. She hastily exited the vehicle.

This was around 10:00 AM, the little head said,"I quit, don't scare me like that again" So I just headed back to DC without firing the gun. Also I saw another monger get pulled over & ticked so the vibe was not good at all.

Cls9637
07-21-11, 05:16
Got word this am after last post. Jackii got swooped up past Saturday but was taken to hospital (preg) by the LEOs.

She was out and is supposedly going into a rehab center.

Wish her well.Thanks. That would explain why there is nothing on Case Search. They probably took her to CAP at Bayview. Likewise, I wish her well.

Bturino
07-21-11, 05:49
I picked up someone on Washington Ave named Liz then went to motel. She was very enthusiastic about the BBBJ, showed me everything, including her butt crack and that was on the menu as well. Only turn off was when she washed her feet, all the dirt came out which was good for me. But after the shower, she still smelled sweat. I closed my eyes while I was fucking her and started imagining other things until I popped. Nice bubble butt. Last I remember was her hands being rough, like they were hands of an old woman, but she was still young! I will repeat but I have second thoughts. She gave me digits and is going straight. But then again that is what they all say.

SirDrDunk
07-21-11, 07:08
Thanks. That would explain why there is nothing on Case Search. They probably took her to CAP at Bayview. Likewise, I wish her well.She's not at CAP that's inpatient up until you have the baby she still out seen her Wednesday morning heading to the circle.

WildWilly68
07-21-11, 08:43
Nice report, next time add time of day with intel, cross streets help too. Don't feed the trolls.

GTRIs that Brittany on Belair Road?

Green Machine
07-21-11, 08:44
The spinner at Montford was Shaunna. I think thats how you spell her name. She is east indian. I've seen her alot on Baltimore st.Thanks Breast. Any word on her services? Good, bad?

BaltMikeForFun
07-21-11, 09:01
Nice report, next time add time of day with intel, cross streets help too. Don't feed the trolls.

GTRThe time of day when I cruised conklin was around 2pm or so.

And the other report I was on Pontiac street around 8 am or so.

Carlos Minor
07-21-11, 13:14
I picked up someone on Washington Ave named Liz then went to motel. She was very enthusiastic about the BBBJ, showed me everything, including her butt crack and that was on the menu as well. Only turn off was when she washed her feet, all the dirt came out which was good for me. But after the shower, she still smelled sweat. I closed my eyes while I was fucking her and started imagining other things until I popped. Nice bubble butt. Last I remember was her hands being rough, like they were hands of an old woman, but she was still young! I will repeat but I have second thoughts. She gave me digits and is going straight. But then again that is what they all say."I closed my eyes while I was fudging her and started imagining other things until I popped." lmao!

BigDonkey
07-21-11, 13:37
Driving on dundalk ave from kane st towards holabird. I spot a blonde SW standing in the corner of german hill Road. In front of the citgo. I think this is the same one I saw from several weeks ago which I reported on here. From a distance and first pass she looks really good really short black shorts, black top and I even noticed that she had a thin red belt on. Her legs and ass looked really good. Didn't get a chance to glance at her face for I was really trying to scope at the important assetts first. If this is the same one that I saw and reported on weeks ago then I can remember that her face then was ok. Went to drop somethings off at work at the business park and drove up again to take a second look. This time she was up german hill Road a bit with her back turned away and damn getting a closer look at her from behind was really a sight to see. My coworker was with me so I couldn't make the scoop but I sure wouldve loved to save her from that blazing heat. If anyone else was out there and was able to make the scoop please report. This was by the way around 12:30 noon time.

SirDrDunk
07-21-11, 15:51
Anybody seen Donna or Renee lately or know where they've been hiding?Well last time I saw Donna she was with a sugar daddy I guess was in the pawn shop at Westside Shopping center getting a cell phone. Saw Renee a month ago she did'nt look good but always had a great personality gave her a ride to Washington Blvd and put 10 beans in her pocket.

Chico
07-21-11, 20:21
Took these pics last week. Man. This girl is so damn flexible! I wrote about her before. Same great service.

Chico

Breast Fed
07-21-11, 22:15
Thanks Breast. Any word on her services? Good, bad?She took me to a spot behind an athletic center and mariner bank building. BJ was so so. Took directions well, but was rushing. I think she was sick and needed her meds. The next time I see her, I will give her another chance to redeem herself at the notel.

Lombardo
07-21-11, 23:51
I would not call it slim picking at Patapsco, but the trophies were at Fairhaven. LE behind me for 3-5 minutes while another monger feasted.

2 WSW at SA, but a latin TS upon second pass (you will know him by two large front teeth).

WW was blooming, another favorit back from retirement.

SirDrDunk
07-21-11, 23:53
I would not call it slim picking at Patapsco, but the trophies were at Fairhaven. LE behind me for 3-5 minutes while another monger feasted.

2 WSW at SA, but a latin TS upon second pass (you will know him by two large front teeth).

WW was blooming, another favorit back from retirement.Who's back now at WW?

Loic Brown
07-22-11, 00:08
I picked up Taylor near Wilkens Ave and Fulton. She is quite thin, and quite pretty. She does not up sell, and she is patient. I took her to the Tip Top, and she gave a good CBJ, and pretty m. Position. I will try her again.

BaltMikeForFun
07-22-11, 06:28
Headed to work a bit early to beat the heat. Tried Pontiac and 6th and almost scared straight by the low quality of the two older WSW on the corner. Didn't see much else out that early in the morning.

Did see a known (at least "known" to me) WSW at the bus stop on Pats near rt 2. Not sure if she was "on the clock" but too wide open to stop.

Did see a pretty WSW on Pats sitting back off the road under a shade tree but too open to stop. Again, she was on the younger side. An older heavier WSW was dancing at the the bus stop near SA.

Sleeping Bag
07-22-11, 06:38
I was on Monroe close to Fulton. I saw a WSW named Shannon. I swung around the block to make sure things were cool. When I came back around she was sitting on some steps. Twenty minutes earlier I had missed on two other street walkers so I wanted to deploy quick Bat tactics. LOL so as I pulled closer to her and got an up close look. Yikes! Holy shit Batman, The Joker is still free. Her mouth looks like a mix of charcoal, broccoli & a teeth hidden in the mix. Blisters on her chest and a weird looking face. She smiled and said, can I jump in? And before I could say no, the grim reaper was in my truck. She asked me to do & LE check and I declined. She hastily exited the vehicle.

This was around 10:00 AM, the little head said,"I quit, don't scare me like that again" So I just headed back to DC without firing the gun. Also I saw another monger get pulled over & ticked so the vibe was not good at all.I also picked her up not too long ago. And as soon as she got in the car, I wanted her back out. The stuff on her face and chest were frightening.

BaltMikeForFun
07-22-11, 12:21
Thought I would be a good samartian and give a WSW a ride in A / C and a cool shower at a notel. Several possibles on Pontiac. One blonde WSW with yellow halter and pink shorts. But didn't know her and somewhere in side of me I got an LE kind of feeling. She was a little too in the open, a little too nonchalant with the acknowledgement so even though I circled twice I left the scene without contact. She was between fifth and I guess fourth. The corner with the church on the se corner.

Saw several others around but lots of LE about as well.

This was around 1115 to about 1145 this morning.

Tdreads
07-22-11, 13:41
Just got in cruising Dundalk Ave and meet up with a thick but not fat 22yo WSW by the name of Katie. Nice looking. Made scoop went to a nice quiet spot and the usual tuition for BJ. Got a nice BBBJCIM. Said she works on the block. No digits

The Big Man
07-22-11, 17:20
I was on patrol late this morning. I saw crazy ass shannon wear the same clothes she was wearing a few days ago still looking like the Joker. After a few trip up and down Monroe I ran into Darlene (Bingo) I decided to do the Notel action so Tim's was it. It is $31 for half a day. One of those damn bitches ripped me on that one before. Anyway, standard tuition applied. Followed true Monger (SOP) Standard operating procedures. LOL BBBJ, doggie, reverse cow girl, mommy & daddy etc. I actually got bored. Just one pop and I was still feeling hungry.

When I went to drop her off, she pointed out her friend. I forgot what she called her but she was out there thumbing at everything (as you can see in the pic) trying to get on. No one would pick her up. You can see she once was a fine ass woman. She now only has four unhealthy teeth in her month.

Hlthyguy30
07-23-11, 04:50
Did my usual foot patrol of 3 big stretches of the WW loop. The whole loop was pretty dead as of 10:15 to 11:30 because of increased LEO presence. The dope on the increased patrolling is, some dudes with 1 or more Sawzalls are going around the streets of Near West Bal'mer And are sawing the catalytic converters off of parked cars. They apparently sawed the converters and exhausts off of a WHOLE BLOCK of parked cars a few days ago.

I'd suggest other loops until they catch these guys or the fuzz gets disinterested, normally at least four or five weeks.

SirDrDunk
07-24-11, 00:21
I was on patrol late this morning. I saw crazy ass shannon wear the same clothes she was wearing a few days ago still looking like the Joker. After a few trip up and down Monroe I ran into Darlene (Bingo) I decided to do the Notel action so Tim's was it. It is $31 for half a day. One of those damn bitches ripped me on that one before. Anyway, standard tuition applied. Followed true Monger (SOP) Standard operating procedures. LOL BBBJ, doggie, reverse cow girl, mommy & daddy etc. I actually got bored. Just one pop and I was still feeling hungry.

When I went to drop her off, she pointed out her friend. I forgot what she called her but she was out there thumbing at everything (as you can see in the pic) trying to get on. No one would pick her up. You can see she once was a fine ass woman. She now only has four unhealthy teeth in her month.

138495The Blonde that's care-bear man she's been around for a good I can say this she got great mic skills

SirDrDunk
07-24-11, 00:23

138495The blonde that 's care-bear man she been around for years I can say this she got great mic skills

Metalmanix
07-24-11, 02:41
Was up in the area and decided to swing by WW around 1 am. A few WSWs out, including a blonde who looked good enough for a distance, but on closer inspection seemed to have a bit of wear. Her name (if I remember correctly) was something along the lines of "Shay-la" or "Shay-lin." At first, I thought her name was Sheila, but she corrected me. I may be completely wrong with the name, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

For a pipe cleaning, she said no less than. 35. I countered with. 2, plus. 05 for pictures. She was very reluctant at that price, but away we went to a secluded spot. She mentioned that a. 1 house was available (.15 after midnight) , but I opted for the side-street action.

Her performance was quite lacking. Every 20 seconds, she was talking to me, and then asked me "are you going to finish soon?" I spotted someone in my rear view mirror, decided to call it a day, high tail it out of there, grab a few pics of her, and send her on her way. She was adamant to NOT show her face when taking the pictures and even made me SHOW her the pictures once they were taken.

All in all, I would NOT repeat.

Anyone reviewed her?

edit: Could this be the Shannon that was posted here: 1240535

Docbh
07-24-11, 10:54

138495They call her "care bear" real name unk. Thief. Watch your wallet.

Cls9637
07-24-11, 15:56
Found Lara today on Wilkens around Brunswick. Hadn't seen her since she first came back around October, but I knew she was around from other member's reports. Turns out she had just gotten out of Central Booking today when I saw her. We went to Tim's for a little R&R. As before, I had a very good time. She never rushes and really knows what to do with a dick. No phone, but she told me where she is staying, but not to knock on the door. WTF? She said to get another girl to knock. She said she mostly hangs out right around Brunswick. Anyway, a lot of fun and I would definitely repeat. Deep throat, lots of attention to the boys, everything went well. Here are a few pictures from today. I will post more later.

The Big Man
07-24-11, 16:35
You could see she was one hot number at one time. She was desperate to get anything, anyone. She was thumbing hard.

They call her "care bear" real name unk. Thief. Watch your wallet.

Deepbam
07-24-11, 18:27
Great pics and report; I hope to have a Lara story later tonight! Thanks for the report!

Found Lara today on Wilkens around Brunswick. Hadn't seen her since she first came back around October, but I knew she was around from other member's reports. Turns out she had just gotten out of Central Booking today when I saw her. We went to Tim's for a little R&R. As before, I had a very good time. She never rushes and really knows what to do with a dick. No phone, but she told me where she is staying, but not to knock on the door. WTF? She said to get another girl to knock. She said she mostly hangs out right around Brunswick. Anyway, a lot of fun and I would definitely repeat. Deep throat, lots of attention to the boys, everything went well. Here are a few pictures from today. I will post more later.

HotVaBeachMan
07-24-11, 19:48
Picked Chrissy (5'7" blonde short hair with glasses) in the B / CB around E. Patapsco and 6th St. @11:30 AM. She is a very talkative girl that can actually carry an intelligent conversation about current events and news (of all things the Debt ceiling!) , and did not seem to be on either drugs or alcohol when I picked her up. I took her for a trip to Tim's for some 1/2 and 1/2 for $40. She took her clothes off to reveal a very nice body, just a bit of baby fat around the middle, but nice looking shaved pussy, and no track marks that I could see. Tits were fairly small B's, but they were nice to suck and she seemed to enjoy some of it. We started with a very nice and wet BBBJ, lots of deep action, BLS, we proceeded to do some RCG, which was very nice and finished with a nice mish pounding.

She stated that everything was on the plate, as long as the price was right. I may try to get her for some anal the next time since she has a very nice looking ass that I think will be real fun to poke. I dropped her at her home, and she gave me her digits, which I will share with other Seniors, and I'm planning to see her again soon.

HVBM.

Jackbenimble17
07-24-11, 23:35
Great pics and report; I hope to have a Lara story later tonight! Thanks for the report!Agree, however the money on table is classic!

Cls9637
07-25-11, 05:04
Here are the rest of the pictures of Lara from yesterday. She is definitely worth stopping for if you see her. Not only is she fun, but she gets into taking pictures and starts suggesting poses, such as making sure she's looking into the camera when the picture is taken.

KarlHungus
07-25-11, 12:48
I found a gem out on Conkling around 2:00 on Thursday afternoon. She was wearing a tight miniskirt and a tanktop, and shee looked too clean to be a wroking girl but was giving all the signals. After getting her in the car and playign the are you a cop game she told me her story, which was that she was making money for a trip to see her family in NC. Girl's got to do what she's got to do, and whatever reason she was out I was glad she was! Puerto Rican / Italian, said she was 22 years old, no scars or nastiness, and she smelled clean and fresh! I took her to a no tel, everything was on the table for the right price. I went with around the world service with photos for 3 jacksons and a $10 tip. She was great, gave an awesome BBBJ and then we switched to some cowgirl bfore I squessed myself into her tight pooper for the big finish. Totally hot girl, very tight everywhere. I asked for her digits but she declined, saying she was not interested in repeats, this was a one time thing. Oh well, thanks for the memories Pia, and the Pics!

Deepbam
07-25-11, 13:16
Yea; that gives a whole new meaning to the term "money shot!" ha! I'm still looking to find this hottie! I saw her the other night on the stairs but it was late and I'm not to familiar with the area where she was posing; now I wish I had scooped her up. Next time I will. The new pix are kewl too, great camera work and she should most definitely get a nomination for SW of the week!

Be safe and I'll see if I can get a money shot with her before Friday!

Agree, however the money on table is classic!

Member #4559
07-25-11, 15:10
Here are the rest of the pictures of Lara from yesterday. She is definitely worth stopping for if you see her. Not only is she fun, but she gets into taking pictures and starts suggesting poses, such as making sure she's looking into the camera when the picture is taken.I'm a Health Care worker and have seen a condition called Oral Thrush its a Yeast Infection that can infect the mouth, throat and eventually the repro organs Sir you are taking a risk with this girl because oral t and HiV go hand in hand I'm not trying to start a war just a word of caution from someone who knows.

Hugh Jardon
07-25-11, 16:31
Thought I would be a good samartian and give a WSW a ride in A / C and a cool shower at a notel. Several possibles on Pontiac. One blonde WSW with yellow halter and pink shorts. But didn't know her and somewhere in side of me I got an LE kind of feeling. She was a little too in the open, a little too nonchalant with the acknowledgement so even though I circled twice I left the scene without contact. She was between fifth and I guess fourth. The corner with the church on the se corner.This sounds like the one I picked up this morning right where you talked about.

Angel" is 33, inked up, nice teeth, real pretty blue eyes, small tits, nice ass.

Fine performer for the usual tuition.

Rod Philderup
07-25-11, 18:05
Thought I would be a good samartian and give a WSW a ride in A / C and a cool shower at a notel. Several possibles on Pontiac. One blonde WSW with yellow halter and pink shorts. But didn't know her and somewhere in side of me I got an LE kind of feeling. She was a little too in the open, a little too nonchalant with the acknowledgement so even though I circled twice I left the scene without contact. She was between fifth and I guess fourth. The corner with the church on the se corner.

Saw several others around but lots of LE about as well.

This was around 1115 to about 1145 this morning.That might be 27yo Renee, she likes those bright colored clothes. If you looked at her she probably would come right over to your car, she is not shy at all. Out today around B / CB when it started raining. At Pontiac and 5th saw four WSW's standing together under a tree trying to stay dry. None were worth picking up IMHO. Saw another one with an umbrella, not too hot looking. Her friend looked OK but she had a hoodie covering part of her face to keep the rain away, so I passed on her also. Headed towards CB and the rain got heavy so I called it a day.

Rp

Gimme3
07-26-11, 03:45
Was feeling kinda frisky after striking out with these providers on BP decided to cruise on down to the loop down on patapsco never been down that way, checked it out after reading about the area. I was driving down patapsco trying to get a feel for the area and spotted a petite little BSW but before I could swing a left another monger came made the scoop I drove right around him and saw the LE at the stop sign less than a block away. The LE must have seen my fellow monger make the pick up as he was facing him and standing at a dead stop, but to my surprise he turned down the street and didn't flash the lights or make the stop. It put me a bit at ease. Cruised around a bit trying to look as non-trolling as possible.

Picked up a WSW named Gina, on patapsco and 6th around 11pm on Sunday, brown hair, ok face and a pretty nice ass I offered her a ride and she jumped in I was nervous because I saw at least two LE units in the area but I managed to hide and slide she cleaned the pipes with a powerful BBBJ and I went about my way after making the drop off. I would repeat she rushed a bit but the technique was good.

I returned today to see if there was anything good cruised the area saw some WSW on pontiac and S hanover but nothing seemed good saw this cute looking blonde but she was surrounded by some people on the street some males who looked like managers. So I just cruised by and didn't make the stop. Didn't feel comfortable. After cruising around the loop again I picked up this chubby WSW on patapsco her name was cici. Good BBBJ but I would not repeat as she looked kinda old but she did tell me that there was a SW with HIV turning tricks in the area so she refused the CIM. Anyone have any idea what this HIV positive SW goes by?

Any info would be appreciated.

Lvillig
07-26-11, 11:55
I've working in the area, near the city line, and I driven from the city line down to Hamilton at different times during the day (night) and have seen nothing. What time of the day is best to see something?They're around at various times but between 9:30 at night and midnight seems to be the most populated. LE has really stepped up the presence around there though and have taken most off of the streets. I live right there and see some at rush hour too however there's no way I'd pick up any of them as they are all really nasty. Every now and then you find a younger one who's out just to make some quick money. The last one I saw was early 20's and reasonably healthy but kept her eyes closed the whole time and even seemed to be holding back tears. I was nice to her and she was sweet in return.

Do your best to stay away from the 7-11 and bus stop on Alvarado and Harford Road. Watch your six for real.

Carlos Minor
07-26-11, 13:25
Was feeling kinda frisky after striking out with these providers on BP decided to cruise on down to the loop down on patapsco never been down that way, checked it out after reading about the area. I was driving down patapsco trying to get a feel for the area and spotted a petite little BSW but before I could swing a left another monger came made the scoop I drove right around him and saw the LE at the stop sign less than a block away. The LE must have seen my fellow monger make the pick up as he was facing him and standing at a dead stop, but to my surprise he turned down the street and didn't flash the lights or make the stop. It put me a bit at ease. Cruised around a bit trying to look as non-trolling as possible.

Picked up a WSW named Gina, on patapsco and 6th around 11pm on Sunday, brown hair, ok face and a pretty nice ass I offered her a ride and she jumped in I was nervous because I saw at least two LE units in the area but I managed to hide and slide she cleaned the pipes with a powerful BBBJ and I went about my way after making the drop off. I would repeat she rushed a bit but the technique was good.

I returned today to see if there was anything good cruised the area saw some WSW on pontiac and S hanover but nothing seemed good saw this cute looking blonde but she was surrounded by some people on the street some males who looked like managers. So I just cruised by and didn't make the stop. Didn't feel comfortable. After cruising around the loop again I picked up this chubby WSW on patapsco her name was cici. Good BBBJ but I would not repeat as she looked kinda old but she did tell me that there was a SW with HIV turning tricks in the area so she refused the CIM. Anyone have any idea what this HIV positive SW goes by?

Any info would be appreciated.Well! Keep doing BBBJ and you find out pretty soon.

Member #4086
07-26-11, 14:22

Any info would be appreciated.Buddy it would be wise to believe all SWs have something. If they tell you they are without any disease they just want your business and prevent the others girls from getting picked up. (this is what I've been told. Not that I have any personal experience. Be safe always.

On a lighter note I had a chance to see my Gem this weekend. I called and she met me at the designated location on time and looking great. I ran a little late and I made her wait in this oppressive heat. Her beautiful skin was nice and sticky from the humidity. Sticky, sweet smell of her and her perfume lingered on me and in my car. I did not mind one bit. Will definitely repeat as long as she stays as is. As I mentioned before the gems always seem to fade. (again not that I know anything about this)

Mark DSade
07-26-11, 14:26
Damn, rip Helen! You were wonderful when not with Mr. Rock and not as drunk, or just drunk!

How did she die? Is there an obit?I saw the obit last year in the Sun but I can't find it now. It was fairly common knowledge among locals at the time. Don't know how either, sorry. She had been looking way messed up and I think she must have been homeless at the time (used to live with her mom, moved away, then showed up again- that's when she started going way down hill).

Gimme3
07-26-11, 15:21
Well! Keep doing BBBJ and you find out pretty soon.Good call. But I'm a sick monger. Muy enfermo.

Rod Philderup
07-26-11, 16:37
Drove through Brooklyn, went to Pontiac where I saw some SW's yesterday (hoping their better looking, younger friends were there) LOL For some reason I went past Pontiac Ave and had to come back up Washburn. Good thing as Uncle LEO was sitting in a white van / paddy wagon on Garret and Fifth looking right at the corner where all the girls like to hang. He was a block back, but had a clear view of Pontiac and Fifth. Probably would not have noticed him if I drove up Pontiac like I always do. Anyway there wasn't much out early this afternoon, I may try again this evening.

Be safe,

Rp

Magnum O
07-26-11, 17:35
After dropping Katie off again Thursday nite, I saw a good looking SW on fairhaven and patapsco, so I scooped her up and went to her apartment in CB. She said she is 31 and is an x dancer, and that her husband died last year of a massive heart attack at the age of 41. She said she is not into hard meds and her arms looked clean to me. She has long brown hair and pretty blue eyes and a great dancers body. She has her own car and her apartment was fully equipped with ac big screen tv's and computers, and was very clean. She said the only reason she was out walking is because she dropped her phone and broke it and should have her new one in 2 days. I tried the # a couple days later and its good. I'm going to see her this weekend. Does anyone know much about her?

Kim Park
07-26-11, 19:17
Everybody has had Amy. The girl I saw was a 10, Amys only a 6. 5Could this mystery girl be Trixi? Picked her up last week and it was so damn hot that we started sweating after a few thrusts. Took her then to Tim's and found out that it was all booked solid and had to wait for 15 min before there was any opening. Long story short, her 32b may not be that big but they were in good shape. The P was tight & juicy and, except for a mystery mole around 11 o'clock from the clit, the honey pot was in good shape (although she does need a bit more of shaving). Had to give extra donation for the double dipping (first in the car and then at the Tim's) but it was well worth it. Would repeat.

HotVaBeachMan
07-26-11, 20:10
It is full - trying to reach you....

HVBM

Stevie000
07-26-11, 20:23
Met a curly haired brunette spinner on JD near a 711 by subject name. Roughly 5'6" and thin. We proceeded to a room, but the night deteriorated from there. Don't recommend, too many issues to deal with.

Wyteboy
07-27-11, 00:57
Was going thru Harford Road. Around the auto parts store tonight and saw a new face. Went around the block to do some recon on her. She jumps right in the car. I tell her maybe some other time because I have to be somewhere and that I just wanted to know her name. I was telling the truth. I had a date with Taylor in Hamilton. The reason we don't see too much of Taylor is that she has several friends who come to see her on the regular. Taylor tells me that she is starting a program this week. Maybe I'll have to make Brandi my new friend. Does anyone know her?

Ms Exsw
07-27-11, 08:35
It is full. Trying to reach you.

HVBMI did clean out my in-box. And I am back looking to make some money. The only problem is I live in Frederick, Md & I try to stay away from Baltimore as much as I can. So if you are trying to met up I would prefer it to be closed to home. I see that many of you tried to message me & I didn't contact you or respond, I was trying to decide if I wanted to get back into the dating scene. I tried to stay away but the Fast Cash & just the life style is hard to stay away from. Anyway to get to the point. I do have a few pics on here so you can see before you try. (Look me up on Cls9637 posts.) I am not looking for any trouble I just need to get some money together. I have been clean over a year & plan to keep it that way so Iam far from all wacked out on drugs, so I also will not be paid as if so. I am not asking for crazy amount of money but I will not do ANYTHING for $20 $30. Also I will be driving to met you. Anyway I hope to hear from you guys soon. Please only known members I got to be carefull! Hit me up & I will get back to you this time.

Thanks guys. *Happy Hunting*

WildWilly68
07-27-11, 13:29
Was out to lunch and drove by Conklin to see if there was any action. I've done this a few times the last couple weeks but nobody has been out. It normally picks up this time of the month so they can pay their bills. Not sure if it's the heat or what. Sometimes it's nice to take a break from work, go park somewhere, and get a quick BBBJCIM before finishing off the day. I don't even bother to venture to Patterson because that's been dead for a while.

Deepbam
07-27-11, 14:35
HookEd up with Chrissy B/Cb today around 12:30 and boy can that chick talk damn! When I finally was able to get my johnson in her mouth the service was very good! Did a fantastic no hurry CBJ (slow sensual and paid attention to all the necessary parts! Then on to covered doggy which was nice and tight. She was into it and really no rush. Finished off with mish pounding! Overall good provider, would repeat and try to stop her talking quickly if you can!

Standard tuition

Gintonicrocks
07-27-11, 14:57
Was going thru Harford Road. Around the auto parts store tonight and saw a new face. Went around the block to do some recon on her. She jumps right in the car. I tell her maybe some other time because I have to be somewhere and that I just wanted to know her name. I was telling the truth. I had a date with Taylor in Hamilton. The reason we don't see too much of Taylor is that she has several friends who come to see her on the regular. Taylor tells me that she is starting a program this week. Maybe I'll have to make Brandi my new friend. Does anyone know her?Was out on Harford Road. Last night around 11 PM. I did see a plump young thing at Alvarado at the bus stop, and I also saw another between Rosalie and the BP station who looked fairly decent from the shadows. Did not stop for either one, as I was half lit. However, there have been posts wanting best times on Harford Road. I would say, it's a crapshoot. I have seen girls out all times of the day and night. They usually move out by midnight.

By the way, has anyone seen Meagan lately?

Be Safe,

GTR

Member #4086
07-27-11, 22:47
After dropping Katie off again Thursday nite, I saw a good looking SW on fairhaven and patapsco, so I scooped her up and went to her apartment in CB. She said she is 31 and is an x dancer, and that her husband died last year of a massive heart attack at the age of 41. She said she is not into hard meds and her arms looked clean to me. She has long brown hair and pretty blue eyes and a great dancers body. She has her own car and her apartment was fully equipped with ac big screen tv's and computers, and was very clean. She said the only reason she was out walking is because she dropped her phone and broke it and should have her new one in 2 days. I tried the # a couple days later and its good. I'm going to see her this weekend. Does anyone know much about her?I met this tiny little dancer last year. Can't remember where she said she worked but it was one of those places you be. Whyear oldliquor Yes your story adds up and matches the story she gave me. However just a bit of a heads up. She lives with her mom who drinks a bit more than anyone should. And if by only doing coke any chance she gets isn't hard meds than I guess her story is believable. When I met her last year I saw her a few times until her number stopped working. She was Def worth the time spent. Good find.

Ms Exsw
07-28-11, 08:31
I did clean out my in-box. And I am back looking to make some money. The only problem is I live in Frederick, Md & I try to stay away from Baltimore as much as I can. So if you are trying to met up I would prefer it to be closed to home. I see that many of you tried to message me & I didn't contact you or respond, I was trying to decide if I wanted to get back into the dating scene. I tried to stay away but the Fast Cash & just the life style is hard to stay away from. Anyway to get to the point. I do have a few pics on here so you can see before you try. (Look me up on Cls9637 posts.) I am not looking for any trouble I just need to get some money together. I have been clean over a year & plan to keep it that way so Iam far from all wacked out on drugs, so I also will not be paid as if so. I am not asking for crazy amount of money but I will not do ANYTHING for $20 $30. Also I will be driving to met you. Anyway I hope to hear from you guys soon. Please only known members I got to be carefull! Hit me up & I will get back to you this time.

Thanks guys. *Happy Hunting*By the messages I have got I think that people are not reading what I said compleatly. There have been a few guys that have hit me up saying that "They would love to met up with me & are happty that I only charge $20 or $30. That is a compleat missreading, I never said that! And I would never do that. Like I said iam not crazy exspensive but definitly not $30 for ANYTHING! So please before you hit me up, please read all of what I said. I hope I don't sound like a snob.

Thank you

Ms Exsw
07-28-11, 08:49
I have alot of request's for my pic's but no one wants to look for them so here it is, look up post's 6217. 6220. 6221. Thanks to Cls9637 there are plenty & there are some reports about me. Happy hunting. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Magnum O
07-28-11, 11:44
I met this tiny little dancer last year. Can't remember where she said she worked but it was one of those places you be. Whyear oldliquor Yes your story adds up and matches the story she gave me. However just a bit of a heads up. She lives with her mom who drinks a bit more than anyone should. And if by only doing coke any chance she gets isn't hard meds than I guess her story is believable. When I met her last year I saw her a few times until her number stopped working. She was Def worth the time spent. Good find.Thanks for the heads up. She did say her mother moved out and that she used to do alot of coke, but since her husband died she likes xanax.

Sanman
07-28-11, 12:04
Was out on Harford Road. Last night around 11 PM. I did see a plump young thing at Alvarado at the bus stop, and I also saw another between Rosalie and the BP station who looked fairly decent from the shadows. Did not stop for either one, as I was half lit. However, there have been posts wanting best times on Harford Road. I would say, it's a crapshoot. I have seen girls out all times of the day and night. They usually move out by midnight.

Be Safe,

GTRI saw Meghan tues afternoon. Hot little ass on her. She was out around 4:30.

BigDonkey
07-28-11, 18:56
I saw Meghan tues afternoon. Hot little ass on her. She was out around 4:30.Is this skinny Meghan? Wavy dirty blonde always has it tied up. She normally walks on the city side of northern pkwy and harford Road. She's cute but really skinny and small. Below average services and always complaining of something hurting.

Lvillig
07-29-11, 15:20
I've been with Brandi a couple of times and she is a real sweetheart however she doesn't seem to enjoy what she's doing at all. She usually quotes. 6 for FS and I usually give her a little bit over that. The. 6 includes everything but greek and I don't think she's on any medication. There's better looking out there but HR is a real crapshoot as many have mentioned. You can't go wrong with Brandi overall. Great attitude, young, sweet girl.

Was out on Harford Road. Last night around 11 PM. I did see a plump young thing at Alvarado at the bus stop, and I also saw another between Rosalie and the BP station who looked fairly decent from the shadows. Did not stop for either one, as I was half lit. However, there have been posts wanting best times on Harford Road. I would say, it's a crapshoot. I have seen girls out all times of the day and night. They usually move out by midnight.

Be Safe,

GTR

WildWilly68
07-29-11, 15:33
I have alot of request's for my pic's but no one wants to look for them so here it is, look up post's 6217. 6220. 6221. Thanks to Cls9637 there are plenty & there are some reports about me. Happy hunting. Hope to hear from ya soon!Nice pictures Chrissy. How can I get in touch with you?

WildWilly68
07-29-11, 15:41
I decided to give it another try since it was dead the other afternoon. Last night I went there around 9:30PM and OMG it was jumping with SW. No kidding there must have been at least 10 out and no LE. All kinds to select from too. I picked a BSW named China. We parked and she gave me a CBJ that was fantastic. This chick has skills and a body to match. She took her time licking all over, kissing my stomach, rubbing my chest, putting her nipples in my mouth. Afterwards she gave me her digits without even asking. She must've liked me (ha). I Googled her digits with no results. As good as she is I thought she might me on CL or one of the other boards but she wasn't. Would definitely repeat!

Dagame
07-29-11, 20:27
I am Happy to say that the pickings out there are getting stronger. I have a new best list for summer of 2011. 1) Taylor. Harford road 2) Summer- Brooklyn 3) Angela. Met her in Brooklyn but doesn't hit the streets. All 3 are among the best trust me and in no particular order. I can't imagine 3 hotter WSW's but if you guys know of any speak up.

HH

Lombardo
07-29-11, 21:10
This WW area 5-11 fattie was high on pills, but can carry a conversation. Overall, maybe perfect if you are into BBB. Ttties are small, twat looked clean, nice blue eyes, some acne, good attitude. May repeat to satisfy a fetish. Not sure how to rate her.

More info in file name, sorry for bad pic. Took pic without setting to night mode.

Other night, way late, BSW with perfect body walking 2 dogs, I can smell a pro when I see one, but as I get close, the looks were much better than expectation. It was my 3rd approach, and her approach was from 5 ft away from the passanger door window. Having judget she is no LE from experience, I asked what would you do with dogs; not to worry. I got a house not far. I asked for the name and the reply was Tyra. Mr. Johnson, my trusted compass pointed away, so I knew the polarity did not match.

BTW, that hispanic looking lady with black framed glasses, think her name is Maria, still writing plate numbers. The other day she did a show with an LE where they were "exchanging" information for 1-hour not far from the circle. It is much safer where there is one less LE vehicle.

Also, did anyone get the chance to date Bridgette lately? She is back and looking great. Gained much weight, but she is tight and boobs are great. I hoped she would not come back because she is a nice girl, but it was a pleasure to date her.

Baltimonger
07-29-11, 21:16
This WW area 5-11 fattie was high on pills, but can carry a conversation. Overall, maybe perfect if you are into BBB. Ttties are small, twat looked clean, nice blue eyes, some acne, good attitude. May repeat to satisfy a fetish. Not sure how to rate her.

More info in file name, sorry for bad pic. Took pic without setting to night mode.

Other night, way late, BSW with perfect body walking 2 dogs, I can smell a pro when I see one, but as I get close, the looks were much better than expectation. It was my 3rd approach, and her approach was from 5 ft away from the passanger door window. Having judget she is no LE from experience, I asked what would you do with dogs; not to worry. I got a house not far. I asked for the name and the reply was Tyra. Mr. Johnson, my trusted compass pointed away, so I knew the polarity did not match.

BTW, that hispanic looking lady with black framed glasses, think her name is Maria, still writing plate numbers. The other day she did a show with an LE where they were "exchanging" information for 1-hour not far from the circle. It is much safer where there is one less LE vehicle.

Also, did anyone get the chance to date Bridgette lately? She is back and looking great. Gained much weight, but she is tight and boobs are great. I hoped she would not come back because she is a nice girl, but it was a pleasure to date her.Montana with her name inked on her arm? That fat hoe had the nastiest stinking hole I've smelled in a long time. The smell still lingers in my car 2 months later.

Lombardo
07-30-11, 03:36
Montana with her name inked on her arm? That fat hoe had the nastiest stinking hole I've smelled in a long time. The smell still lingers in my car 2 months later.Roll down your windows next time when heading from WW towards St. Agnes hospital. Little before you cross the bridge, you will get a whoof of strange smell. It is the lingering pussy smell of a BSW called Tiffany. I parked by the bridge, paid her to finger herself a couple of years ago, then gave her an extra $10 to use to avoid touching the cars door handle. As for Montana, you must have said something because she was very clean. When you see her next time, ask her about the guy who purcahsed her underwear.

BertV
07-30-11, 10:06
Roll down your windows next time when heading from WW towards St. Agnes hospital. Little before you cross the bridge, you will get a whoof of strange smell. It is the lingering pussy smell of a BSW called Tiffany. I parked by the bridge, paid her to finger herself a couple of years ago, then gave her an extra $10 to use to avoid touching the cars door handle. As for Montana, you must have said something because she was very clean. When you see her next time, ask her about the guy who purchased her underwear.You bought her underwear from her? That made me smile today.

Rod Philderup
07-30-11, 18:32

Also, did anyone get the chance to date Bridgette lately? She is back and looking great. Gained much weight, but she is tight and boobs are great. I hoped she would not come back because she is a nice girl, but it was a pleasure to date her.WW today, a few girls out on Wilkens, didn't feel like spending too much time cruising around, so when I saw Crystal I scooped her. She is dependable and always gives good service. She mentioned Bridgette pops up occasionally and then returns to the Eastern Shore, something about her mother living over there. She expressed the same sentiment about Bridgette returning to the streets, I also wish her well.

Rp

The Big Man
07-31-11, 07:57
There are some members among us who choose to share our info with SW. I was informed that someone told a SW who I had seen that her pic was on the web along with mine and comments of others. I post these pics because I want to be a contributor and not just a taker of intel. The provider still would have seen me but she would have been guarded so I passed. It was funny because she gave me all the private info on the Monger (What a fool)

I doubt I will be posting pics anymore; too much blow back. Too all you hard core true mongers I have no problem pm'ing them if I can do that. As for the Monger that whats to play "Captain save a hoe" I hope your relationship works out well with your lady friend. LOL. With choices like that you obviously have issues.

Cls9637
07-31-11, 13:01
There are some members among us who choose to share our info with SW. I was informed that someone told a SW who I had seen that her pic was on the web along with mine and comments of others. I post these pics because I want to be a contributor and not just a taker of intel. The provider still would have seen me but she would have been guarded so I passed. It was funny because she gave me all the private info on the Monger (What a fool)

I doubt I will be posting pics anymore; too much blow back. Too all you hard core true mongers I have no problem pm'ing them if I can do that. As for the Monger that whats to play "Captain save a hoe" I hope your relationship works out well with your lady friend. LOL. With choices like that you obviously have issues.I believe that anyone posting action pics of any SW should let her know that the pictures MAY wind up on the internet. I always do that, and 99% of the time the SW already knows of this site without me mentioning the name. Often she will tell me that others have posted her pictures here also, and ask if I saw them. I have many sets of pictures that will never be posted because I was asked not to. Pictures should not be posted without permission.

Magnum O
07-31-11, 13:49
Before picking Katie up again Sat. Nite, I scooped up a SW named Amanda on 6th & pontiac. She has long brown hair & a real nice body. She said she has 3 kids, but I didn't see any strechmarks on her stomach. She's 23 years old & gave a solid BBBJCIM@standard Tuition. She has a phone but owes $60 to turn it back on, but gave me the # & said it would be on this week. We'll see. I would repeat.

Hugh Jardon
07-31-11, 16:46
On Ritchie Highway just south of Brooklyn has become the home for several working girls. I have found 3 from there in the last couple weeks. All were hard working, pretty enough, and charged a reasonable amount. Today, I found Heather. 23 yo, WSW, talks like a BSW, small, clean, large pussy lips, and can take a hammering.

I have found them in the usual B / CB areas. Maybe they should just stand outside their hotel rooms and let us come to them.

Carlos Minor
07-31-11, 19:37

I doubt I will be posting pics anymore; too much blow back. Too all you hard core true mongers I have no problem pm'ing them if I can do that. As for the Monger that whats to play "Captain save a hoe" I hope your relationship works out well with your lady friend. LOL. With choices like that you obviously have issues.I know, I don't post much, but I really enjoy reading your post & look at the pictures. You should pm that guy & let him know what up! Or say who was. Just saying.

Carlos Minor
07-31-11, 19:42
I believe that anyone posting action pics of any SW should let her know that the pictures MAY wind up on the internet. I always do that, and 99% of the time the SW already knows of this site without me mentioning the name. Often she will tell me that others have posted her pictures here also, and ask if I saw them. I have many sets of pictures that will never be posted because I was asked not to. Pictures should not be posted without permission.I don't know If You should ask, I mean, You guys already pay them for the pic's, They accept the money for modeling. Meaning, You own the pictures, So. You can do what ever you want with them. Don't You think. I do! Well. That's just my point of view.

Cls9637
08-01-11, 05:10
Yesterday morning I called Liz to arrange a meeting. As usual, she was very accommodating and friendly, and provides good service. Her medications are definitely starting to take a toll on her body (see my pictures from back in March) but she still looks good and performs just as well. I would recommend her to anyone. She has a house where she actually lives that you can go to for a small charge. You can find her out on WW frequently. Take good care of her and she will do the same for you. Here are a few pictures. I will post the rest later.

Happy One
08-01-11, 06:55
You will find about 9 of the girls staying there. Melanie, Debbie, Cori, Renae, Jessica, Barbie, Jenn, A cute little blonde out of Pasadena to name a few. Be carefull over there AA co. Cops will sit watching it to because of the drug activity.

If you see Liz, be aware the house she is staying has been raided by ULE 3 times in the last month. She is up and down with service, body really sad looking now.

BaltMikeForFun
08-01-11, 08:51
Been away for a bit but cruised Ritchie Saturday night late, normally don't have that liberty. Picked up a WSW leaving a notel just south of Brooklyn. Back to her room for a BBBJ and covered mish. Rocking little body. Friendly and forgot name and number of course. Around 1030 pm. Worried a bit as we cruised around when I picked her up. She was convinced I was LE and I wasn't sure she wasn't either. Proved it to each other and went back to her room. A bit risky but I felt I wasn't in for a sting or setup.

Nice call on the member who recommended that area during the evening. Lots of activity walking around at that time of evening.

One of these times I will take my phone with me and snap a few "Action shots". Worried that you other members will get p. Envy! LOL.

Used this guide service to do some recon when I was out of town but couldn't find the referenced SW in the area that I was visiting. But it was fun to look! Hate to give up the thrill of the chase when I am out of town!

Cruised the B / CB loop around 8 this morning. A couple of potential WSW but not really interested in making more than one loop through.