PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Lombardo
03-22-11, 01:12
Deborah has a nice bod but, she has a boil on the back of her left thigh. I tried my best to stay away from it by holding her legs up while hitting and she was laying on her back. Would love to repeat if and when she takes care of that "boil".Seems that "spider bites","boils","cysts", and "abscesses" are all some kind of MRSA which is on the rise at pandemic proportions. A number of SW me they got them either from a roommate, or while incarcerated.

Hopefully summer weather will allong mongers to pre-screen SWs they wear less clothes. The crapshoot nature of this business.

In all honesty, that is the kind of tomatos you get when you pay 5 cents a pound. Somwhere between SW and BP, there has to be a class of working girls who can keep a cell phone, have a client base of regulars, and stay drug free.

Personally, would gladly pay double standard tuition for a MILF type provider.

John Chad
03-22-11, 16:43
Picked up Lisa a month or 2 ago around 40 and Haven.

WSW, petite brunette, probably in her mid 40's. She is a very nice lady, and true professional.

I drove by, we made eye contact, I turned down the next side street and she hopped right in. No talking through the window BS and no talking about services or fees until out of the area.

Very nice BBBJCIM, I don't think I have ever came so fast.

Gave her 40 because she did a good job and my spot was close to 15 min away.

Lombardo
03-22-11, 21:29
Jackii joins Renee as someone I took to a notel, paid the fee, then changed my mind about mating with. Too many scars, I feel bad for those girls having to do this to themselves.

I am comtemplating about dropping the big bomb and publishing the Amber Collection from early 2008. My bet is still up that she will be back this Summer.

To Erin: I will not make you give me another BJ with Fire & Ice condoms. I promise.

Happy One
03-22-11, 22:56
I would really love to see the pictures of Amber. Erin has an infection on hear left hand from injecting Heron. Yes she graduated from snortting to injecting. Probaly won't be to long before she is like the many before her. Its really a shame because she is a good looking woman. Sissy is back from PA now. She really looked great a couple weeks ago, but she is also starting to look sad. Nicole in B / CB showing pregnant pretty good now. She needed the weight just a hell of a way to do it for those looking for pregnant pussy.

Horse face Sherry was in B / CB tonight on 6th st & Pontiac. She wanders over from the West Baltimore area once in a while. Saw one of my all time favorites Brandy last week getting into a van at 7 Eleven. What a great date she can be. Had her number but it no longer works, oh well. Have not seen much exciting or new lately, just keep looking. I guess I'm a real working girl, I just can't seem to stick with one for very long, get board easy. Some of you guys must have your beer goggles on and a motto 8-80 blind, crippled, or crazy for what I see you pickup.

Delamancha
03-23-11, 08:01
I actually have to be in downtown baltimore tomorrow morning and will stay over tonight. I am looking for a decent motel for overnight stay but close to the monger areas and realize that WW and B / CB are not that close together. So should I use something on RT 2 near 695 Glen Burnie, or something on Russell Road, or Rt. 1. I am just asking for general location advice and would appreciate a helpful PM for an out of towner.

Thanks allI stay in the BWI airport area. Either take what I can get on Priceline ($45-60 / night for 3-4 star places) or use the Sleep or Comfort Inn on Baltimore-Annapolis Road. They're about 10 min from B / CB or W / W.

De la M.

Breast Fed
03-23-11, 08:06
Does she dance at the Harem?I will ask and post once I see her again.

Gunner1
03-23-11, 11:23
Picked up Shannon on Patapsco across from the Citgo. I've seen her out alot lately around midnite and carries a big cup sometimes. Hot young blonde, long hair, about 5'5", and 140lbs. Went to a nearby spot, negotiated $40 for CBJ and CFS. She's quite at first but make her feel comfortable and she's kool. No GFE but had an awesome body. Recorded digits for future use.

Carlos Minor
03-23-11, 16:28
Why she told my friend, she got biten by a spider? Why she would lie?

Are you sure that from injecting? How do you know? Did She tell you that?

I would really love to see the pictures of Amber. Erin has an infection on hear left hand from injecting Heron. Yes she graduated from snortting to injecting. Probaly won't be to long before she is like the many before her. Its really a shame because she is a good looking woman. Sissy is back from PA now. She really looked great a couple weeks ago, but she is also starting to look sad. Nicole in B / CB showing pregnant pretty good now. She needed the weight just a hell of a way to do it for those looking for pregnant pussy.

Horse face Sherry was in B / CB tonight on 6th st & Pontiac. She wanders over from the West Baltimore area once in a while. Saw one of my all time favorites Brandy last week getting into a van at 7 Eleven. What a great date she can be. Had her number but it no longer works, oh well. Have not seen much exciting or new lately, just keep looking. I guess I'm a real working girl, I just can't seem to stick with one for very long, get board easy. Some of you guys must have your beer goggles on and a motto 8-80 blind, crippled, or crazy for what I see you pickup.

Happy One
03-23-11, 22:10
That spyder bull shit has been around along time. Thats what the girls say to cover up infections & Mersa.

When she was sniffing she didn't have any marks and also on the pipe. Anybody that has been around this.

Shit for anytime can tell you that. If you don't believe than your very gulable.

Also Debra from B / CB is in the hospital for kidney infection. That boil would probable get lanced & drained.

While she is there.

Saw a few girls out playing in the rain tonight B / CB evan after the sting they ran today. UC did lockup a few.

Of the girls today. Good luck out there. The weather is going to get worse, so I hope you all have some good.

Phone numbers.

Rod Philderup
03-23-11, 22:25

Are you sure that from injecting? How do you know? Did She tell you that?She probably didn't want to lose the date and the money she would make. I've caught these girls in so many lies over the years, I just assume they are lying about almost everything. Remember "the check is in the mail" or "I promise I won't cum in your mouth" "the Mercedes is paid for" or my favorite one"I swear to God it's only a cold sore" LOL.

Rp

Lombardo
03-23-11, 23:48
That spyder bull shit has been around along time. Thats what the girls say to cover up infections & Mersa.For the novice, here is the what the SW dictionary says:

Spider bite = MRSA.

Sensitive Nipples = Injects in tities.

Sick = Would kill or die for drugs.

I have my period = pu$$why shut close because of an infection.

I only do anal = I got a sausage in the front.

I get paid upfront = I am testing how soon I can give you orders.

I get tested regularly = I have it all.

I only doing this for rent money = you look new at this.

Friend = Pimp.

My cell phone got stolen = I get truly wasted

... too bad about Erin, I had her on the menu ... but need to reschedule.

Davidonecall
03-24-11, 00:06
For the novice, here is the what the SW dictionary says:

Spider bite = MRSA.

Friend = Pimp.

My cell phone got stolen = I get truly wasted.

Too bad about Erin, I had her on the menu. But need to reschedule. This a very good guide. The friend thing is the one I hear a lot. Lets be safe and happy hunting.

Hugh Jardon
03-24-11, 14:47
This is good. We should add to it.

I always get $30 for a BJ = I always ask, and some suckers give it to me.

I am great at head = I go 2" down 5-6 times, then ask "Are you almost finished"?

I only go to my spot = where my "manager" is waiting to rip you off.

For the novice, here is the what the SW dictionary says:

Spider bite = MRSA.

Friend = Pimp.

My cell phone got stolen = I get truly wasted.

Too bad about Erin, I had her on the menu. But need to reschedule.

Carlos Minor
03-24-11, 18:41
Thanks man! I feel sorry for those girls. Well, anyways. Happy huntings for everyone!

That spyder bull shit has been around along time. Thats what the girls say to cover up infections & Mersa.

When she was sniffing she didn't have any marks and also on the pipe. Anybody that has been around this.

Shit for anytime can tell you that. If you don't believe than your very gulable.

Also Debra from B / CB is in the hospital for kidney infection. That boil would probable get lanced & drained.

While she is there.

Saw a few girls out playing in the rain tonight B / CB evan after the sting they ran today. UC did lockup a few.

Of the girls today. Good luck out there. The weather is going to get worse, so I hope you all have some good.

Phone numbers.

Rod Philderup
03-24-11, 20:58
This is good. We should add to it.

I always get $30 for a BJ = I always ask, and some suckers give it to me.

I am great at head = I go 2" down 5-6 times, then ask "Are you almost finished"?

I only go to my spot = where my "manager" is waiting to rip you off.I don't come out that often=Half the Mongers in Baltimore city would kill you on sight.

See, no track marks on my arms=I shoot up in my hip or between my toes.

Will you give me a tip if I do a good job? =If you don't give me a fucking tip, things will get ugly.

Can you stop at McDonalds so I can get something? (after a mediocre blow job) =I want YOU to buy me something

Blkninj01
03-25-11, 20:08

Are you sure that from injecting? How do you know? Did She tell you that? I work in a field where I talk to them on a regular basis and believe me that they use the spider bite thing on a regular basis. The injection spot will usually get an abscess or become infected because they get careless. Infection & SW does not go well together when you are trying to make money so they often times call it a spider bite.

JohnnyInMD
03-27-11, 00:17
I can't believe all this time a web site like this existed and I DID NOT KNOW about it!

I've been a fellow Mongers for YEARS around WW area. I think I have been serviced by MANY MANY MANY of them. Especially few years back when I was on a drinking binge and went to the area drunk as a skunk. I'm sure I made many mistakes.

Anyways, I still do go around once in awhile but not as much.

I promise to update as much as possible.

And I got some pictures from years ago. Should I upload any of them?

J

Dafoe
03-27-11, 09:53
I can't believe all this time a web site like this existed and I DID NOT KNOW about it!

I've been a fellow Mongers for YEARS around WW area. I think I have been serviced by MANY MANY MANY of them. Especially few years back when I was on a drinking binge and went to the area drunk as a skunk. I'm sure I made many mistakes.

JLet's see them bro!

T Bone 3
03-27-11, 10:28

JPlease uplaod!

Member #4338
03-27-11, 11:48

JJohnny:

Got any pics of The Angela?

Benchseats Rock
03-27-11, 13:01
Johnny:

Got any pics of The Angela? Or Diamond.

Cls9637
03-27-11, 13:14

JAbsolutely. It would be nice to see more pictures of the girls. There were many I knew from a long time ago that I wish I had pictures of. Some of them I actually miss! Vickie Butler is one of them. Anybody remember her? She passed away quite a few years ago.

Cls9637
03-27-11, 13:36
Hooked up with Melanie again last week. As usual, great service and fun to be with. You can find her at Chez Joey weekdays. When she is working she is available in the club or for takeout. She is also available by phone other times (senior members can PM me). As you can see she has very nice, firm boobs and a nice ass not to mention a nice tight pussy. Great BJ with CIM, always pays attention to the boys, and takes further direction well. She is also open to other things besides a BJ, but anal seems to be pretty much off the table. Enjoy the pictures, guys (and girls)!

Giani
03-27-11, 14:14
Two of your pix are especially outstanding. One with her applying maximum suction:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126600

And then the one with her eyes half closed:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126596

Top kudos for the pix: hot action, hot provider, high rez, perfect lighting. You captured it all. Thanks from all of us.

Giani.

P. S. Anyone else getting tired of all the lame pix on the Photo Gallery of self promoting hookers? Cls9637 gives us a breath of fresh air!

Cls9637
03-27-11, 16:14
Quote: "P. S. Anyone else getting tired of all the lame pix on the Photo Gallery of self promoting hookers?"

I agree, Giani. I prefer the pictures taken by us mongers, preferably action and posed.

MackDaddy57
03-28-11, 02:42
Looking for some shopping round wilkens / monroe late night, no luck tho look like a LEO too much being fresh home from 15 months in Douchebag'istan, any ideas or places or suggestions to pick up a welcome home present

JohnnyInMD
03-28-11, 22:07
Laxman #2 & Benchseats Rock:

Unfortunately, I don't know who those two are. And I rarely ask the names of the SW.

I have no idea what this girl's name was.

I have few more pictures of different girls. Will find and upload soon.

J

BertV
03-29-11, 13:51
Anyone have the digits for a nice girl (nothing freaky) I can just call, make some arrangements and then leave. I am a nice guy, would pay a decent but reasonable tuition. I want simple, basic and not much drama. Am I dreaming? Maybe I should just keep reading the posts?

Rod Philderup
03-29-11, 15:35
Anyone have the digits for a nice girl (nothing freaky) I can just call, make some arrangements and then leave. I am a nice guy, would pay a decent but reasonable tuition. I want simple, basic and not much drama. Am I dreaming? Maybe I should just keep reading the posts?If you want a nice girl, go to church. If you want a HO that will suck your cock, nuts and asshole down to the motherfucking bone, RTFF, hit the loops and use your new found knowledge that this board has blessed you with. Not trying to bust your balls too much, but if read the posts, this is what you should expect. What ever you do be safe and don't make too many newbie mistakes. Also report any good action that you might come across.

Rp

Ricky Raccoon
03-29-11, 16:54
Anyone have the digits for a nice girl (nothing freaky) I can just call, make some arrangements and then leave. I am a nice guy, would pay a decent but reasonable tuition. I want simple, basic and not much drama. Am I dreaming? Maybe I should just keep reading the posts?Met a nice SW, goes by Roberta (410-396-2477). Really sweet, will treat you right and is very friendly to noobs. If no answer. 410-555-RTFF.

Ricky

Hugh Jardon
03-29-11, 18:53
...Maybe I should just keep reading the posts?This is what you should do. For a while.

Aacountyman
03-29-11, 21:15
Anyone have the digits for a nice girl (nothing freaky) I can just call, make some arrangements and then leave. I am a nice guy, would pay a decent but reasonable tuition. I want simple, basic and not much drama. Am I dreaming? Maybe I should just keep reading the posts?I have the digits of ten girls for you. Forget reading all the posts here, it is easier doing it the way you did.

Ninja23
03-29-11, 21:24
I have the digits of ten girls for you. Forget reading all the posts here, it is easier doing it the way you did.Or you can just go and trun yourself in to the local police station now. Geez.

Xtreme49
03-30-11, 01:31
I am new to the site and to the whole SW scene. I picked up a few (3) SW's over the past couple of weeks and I was extremely disappointed. I was ready to give up on the idea and then found a girl that goes by the nick name Blondie, I think her real name is Linda but not sure. Blondie was great, extremely good at her job and was well built for her age around 40+. I guess I will keep an eye out for her. Has anyone else run into her in the Haven Street / E. Baltimore St. Area? Let me know.

Cls9637
03-30-11, 05:49
Saw Lori out last weekend. While I wasn't looking for anything at the time, I had to stop because I had such a good time before. I didn't have time to go to a notel, so we went to Pierre's again. As last time, she is quite good at what she does. Lot's of sucking, good deepthroat and lots of attention to the boys. She started to rush a little towards the end. She had told me when I first stopped for her that she was going to the pharmacy to get her prescription filled, so I knew why she was starting to rush. She still made sure she did a good job, and ended with a swallow of every drop, and a smile. Next time we will have to go to a notel. She reminded me that everything, including Greek, is available for the right price. She has a nice ass so I'll find out what the right price is and probably take her up on it. She is a great provider. If you guys see her out around Brunswick St. treat her right and she'll treat you right. Here are a few new pictures, more to follow.

NcGuy1
03-30-11, 10:30
I'm a Senior member thats have been around the area for last 12 years but have never posted (sorry) , but am out of town a lot. In just getting back I found pictures of an old friend on a post from cls9637 of Heather. Would love to connect if someone would share her digets in a PM. If so I will owe you big time. Will also start posting on a regular basis.

Tottomim
03-30-11, 13:29
I'm a Senior member thats have been around the area for last 12 years but have never posted (sorry) , but am out of town a lot. In just getting back I found pictures of an old friend on a post from cls9637 of Heather. Would love to connect if someone would share her digets in a PM. If so I will owe you big time. Will also start posting on a regular basis.

How do you get to be a Senior Member and this is the first post? I wouldn't give up that girl's number. Am I missing something? Sounds fishy.

ThroatPlunger
03-30-11, 13:32
How do you get to be a Senior Member and this is the first post? I wouldn't give up that girl's number. Am I missing something? Sounds fishy.I don't think he understands what senior means. He might have been lurking for a long time. That, or he is an old bastard. Just because he gets a discount at Golden Corral doesn't make him a senior member.

Tottomim
03-30-11, 13:36
Looking for some shopping round wilkens / monroe late night, no luck tho look like a LEO too much being fresh home from 15 months in Douchebag'istan, any ideas or places or suggestions to pick up a welcome home present

Tours are now limited. No more 15 month deals. Something's not right. RTFF and soldier on. Good Luck and thank you in advance for your upcoming service to tour forum..

NcGuy1
03-30-11, 14:24
Say and think what you want, and I might be old but watch who you are calling a Bastard.

Smiling Fox
03-30-11, 15:28
Hey, watch that senior bashing. Some of us old guys are Senior Seniors.

Do any of the girls on the street give senior discounts.

I got to find a girl on eros that offers an AARP discount.

Or special Social Security prices.

The guy wants to be a senior memeber cause he's old? That is funny.

Jackson. We got any kind of thread for guys with Alsihemers or dementia.

Pity, get laid, have the time of your life, get up and can't remember a whitt about it. LOL.

Dam, come to think of it. I wouldn't mind forgetting a couple of them too.

Ah, but some. Some, ahhhhhh, hope its the last thought I have as go off to monger heaven.

That time with Tina. OMG she laid there, sweat on her body, in the dark with a lite shining from behind her, glistening off her side, hips, chest, breasts. The sound and warmth of her breathing on my face, as she dozed off. Holding me so close. I wanted her for 10yrs. And there she was laying next to me, spent and exhausted, satisfied and happy. . Well, until the ***** ran off with Chucky. LOL.

Ok. I'm done.

Smiling Fox, ; }

Nwattack
03-30-11, 19:44
Saw Lori out last weekend. While I wasn't looking for anything at the time, I had to stop because I had such a good time before. I didn't have time to go to a notel, so we went to Pierre's again. As last time, she is quite good at what she does. Lot's of sucking, good deepthroat and lots of attention to the boys. She started to rush a little towards the end. She had told me when I first stopped for her that she was going to the pharmacy to get her prescription filled, so I knew why she was starting to rush. She still made sure she did a good job, and ended with a swallow of every drop, and a smile. Next time we will have to go to a notel. She reminded me that everything, including Greek, is available for the right price. She has a nice ass so I'll find out what the right price is and probably take her up on it. She is a great provider. If you guys see her out around Brunswick St. treat her right and she'll treat you right. Here are a few new pictures, more to follow.I am new to the site. Where do I find her?

Carlos Minor
03-30-11, 21:44
It's easy to become a senior member, or get your membership.

Just go to any food market, buy any kind of cereal, cut all the bar codes, as soon as you get 10, get an envelop and send it to 121212 wilkey milkey av. Wait a couple months and you will get the golden membership!

XD!

JohnnyInMD
03-30-11, 23:29
Like I said before, I have no idea what their names are.

And I guess I am a "Junior Senior" member? LOL.

Ya'll are some DOBs.

Enjoy.

Cls9637
03-31-11, 05:03
These are the remaining pictures of Lori from last weekend. Just look for her around Brunswick St. Enjoy the pictures, and if you pick her up I'm sure you'll enjoy your time with her! Of course, as always, YMMV.

Masonm
03-31-11, 15:51
I'm a Senior member thats have been around the area for last 12 years but have never posted (sorry) , but am out of town a lot. In just getting back I found pictures of an old friend on a post from cls9637 of Heather. Would love to connect if someone would share her digets in a PM. If so I will owe you big time. Will also start posting on a regular basis.Why don't you just ask cls9637 for the information you seek? (Oh. Almost forgot, and RTFF)

Lilmills13
03-31-11, 19:57
I am new to the site. Where do I find her?Dude, I'm new here too. But it's pretty obvious If you read the post it tells you where to find her.

Lilmills13
03-31-11, 20:26
I now have a mission for the weekend. I saw this little red head with a bunch of freckles Walking up baltimore near Patterson yesterday. I was on my way to work so I didn't have time to stop. I've seen her around but every time I get a chance to stop someone else scoops her up. I think her name is jena from reading other posts. Well that is my one goal for the weekend hopefully the weather breaks. I'll report back with some pics.

Chico
03-31-11, 21:39
I know how crazy this sounds but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. I have an event that I have to attend this Saturday afternoon and I want to make an impression. Soooo, I'm looking for a BEAUTIFUL young lady to be by my side for roughly 2hrs. That's it! No movies, dinner, or sex involved. Just mingling and socializing from around 12:00-2:00ish and pretending we're a happy couple, LOL. I have a strong preference for someone who is young and slim / slender and a slight preference for asian and / or white women but all races are welcomed.

I have digits (if they still work, LOL) for a few SW's but none that I'd bring to a function to impress someone. Would be willing to share digits as a token of my appreciation. Can anyone help a fellow monger out?

Chico

Rod Philderup
03-31-11, 21:59
I know how crazy this sounds but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. I have an event that I have to attend this Saturday afternoon and I want to make an impression. Soooo, I'm looking for a BEAUTIFUL young lady to be by my side for roughly 2hrs. That's it! No movies, dinner, or sex involved. Just mingling and socializing from around 12:00-2:00ish and pretending we're a happy couple, LOL. I have a strong preference for someone who is young and slim / slender and a slight preference for asian and / or white women but all races are welcomed.

I have digits (if they still work, LOL) for a few SW's but none that I'd bring to a function to impress someone. Would be willing to share digits as a token of my appreciation. Can anyone help a fellow monger out?

ChicoWas a fictitious movie. Most of the girls on the street just want get their hands on the money and get some meds. If you are serious about this you would do better with an escort, they probably do these kind of dates sometimes. Don't forget to post about your "experience" it should be interesting.

Rp

Happy One
03-31-11, 22:12
Try the Baltimore Back page for what your looking for

ThroatPlunger
03-31-11, 22:13

ChicoModelMayhem. Com.

Yep. That is what I said. Search for one that has her email address posted unless you can register as a real photographer. I have thought about contacting this one before: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2133532. Unfortunately, the event didn't pan out, so I never even contacted her. I have found BP girls who were aspiring to become something a little more classy than BP girls on the site.

Xtreme49
03-31-11, 22:29
I have noticed some posting refering going to Pierre's, can someone tell me what or where Pierre's might be?

Thanks

Xtreme49
03-31-11, 22:32
I have noticed some posting referring going to Pierre's, can someone tell me what or where Pierre's might be?

Thanks

Joseleche
03-31-11, 22:38
I know how crazy this sounds but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

ChicoDo not bring a streetwalker. What if she needs a fix or something? BAD IDEA

Cls9637
04-01-11, 04:55
Do not bring a streetwalker. What if she needs a fix or something? BAD IDEAWhat if you run into one or more of her previous "dates?" Or what if she arranges a date with someone at this "function?" Way bad idea!

Sean Taylor
04-01-11, 12:43
I have noticed some posting referring going to Pierre's, can someone tell me what or where Pierre's might be?

ThanksWow really! I have not been around these boards very long, but why would you want someone out a house were you can find or take a girl. It is no different than putting a sign in front of his shit hole, pound the pavement pierre has been around for a while. Most any girl in that area can give you that info

Breast Fed
04-01-11, 14:06
I now have a mission for the weekend. I saw this little red head with a bunch of freckles Walking up baltimore near Patterson yesterday. I was on my way to work so I didn't have time to stop. I've seen her around but every time I get a chance to stop someone else scoops her up. I think her name is jena from reading other posts. Well that is my one goal for the weekend hopefully the weather breaks. I'll report back with some pics.She's 4'11" tiny. Bad teeth, nice tits (D). Good personality. GFE.

Xtreme49
04-01-11, 20:04
Wow really! I have not been around these boards very long, but why would you want someone out a house were you can find or take a girl. It is no different than putting a sign in front of his shit hole, pound the pavement pierre has been around for a while. Most any girl in that area can give you that infoI appreciate you answering my question, however I don't think the sarcasm was necessary. I thought this was suppose to be a friendly way for all of us to communicate. Thanks anyway.

Jambo12
04-01-11, 23:14
I saw Angelina last night. She is the worest person I ever met. She stinks, bad attitude. She hangs out at pp area.

FromUnder
04-02-11, 00:11

ChicoHaha this is an April fools joke right.

Breast Fed
04-02-11, 01:01
I saw Angelina last night. She is the worest person I ever met. She stinks, bad attitude. She hangs out at pp area.What does she look like?

Dagame
04-02-11, 02:52
She's 4'11" tiny. Bad teeth, nice tits (D). Good personality. GFE.Been with Jenna several times and its always pleasant. She doesn't have bad teeth I have to say she's a pretty clean girl esp when she's not roughing it. Great tits. Has a annoying bf that calls her constantly when she's gone yet he knows why she's gone. Go figure. I luv red heads and she's has fed my fetish for them over and over. And the carpet matches the drapes. Great girl.

T Bone 3
04-02-11, 11:06
Picked up amber a few nights ago. At first she looked like that girl from pretty in pink Molley Ringwald. She is 24, nice body. When she got in my car we did the secret hand shake and we both passed. I took her to my spot and we started to talk price. She ratteled off 50 for this. 100 for that. 200 an hr and I was like wohhh! She wanted 50 for a BJ plus a tip? We talked a little more and she setteled for 30 for a BJ. She wanted the 30 up front and when I handed it to her I seen a bandage on her hand and dried up blood all over her hand. The bandage was soaked in old and new blood. I said that I had to go and that she could keep the 30 for her time. I took her back and dropped her off and when she got out she dropped her purse and everything came out. I turned on all the inside lights of my car to help her find all her stuff and to make sure she did not take anything of mine. When I turned on my lights I then seen all the track marks all over her hands / arms and their was old dried blood all over her arms and shirt. The rest of the night I spent cleaning my car.

I picked her up around fairhaven. Said that she lives with her Mom and Dad.

TB

Happy One
04-02-11, 17:04
If you where looking for Jenna, she wasnt around the PP. Saw her and an older girl dark hair sitting on Conklen for a while, then they walked up the street & disappeared before I got around the block. Alot of the girls walk from PP to Conklin Haven area. Not alot out over there today, nad for CB & WW. Did see 2 fair WSW on Harford road, Intrusting. I guess girls didn't want to come out in the rain, got several calls from friends I didn't know I had LOL. Will take aride now that the sun is out & see was going on.

Piddybo
04-02-11, 17:13
Been on the prowl around the loop / Brooklyn / CB for 2-3 times a week for the past couple of weeks without a damn single decent prospect. Maybe I have horrible timing or just bad luck. Most of those nights, Uncle LEO was all over the damn place pulling over many single males driving around and girls walking around. If the cops weren't bothering people then the girls were actually scary looking. They all look decent from far away but went you scoop them up, it's a different story. It's not like you can screw them from a far.

Between the crappy rain from the last few days, the skies opened up and a little sun opened up and shined on me for a few minutes today. Picked up Dez up a few months ago. Been trying to call her on the number she gave but old number was stolen / disconnected (of course). Found her again at the gas station on Patapsco and went for a drive down 95 with her head in my lap. Actually started and little head woke up REAL quick. She asked how I liked it and told her and she followed directions damn well. Deep, fast, tongue, licking, head motions, the whole damn shabang. Popped within 5 minutes. Never nutted that quick from head but holy crap. 20 + 10 tuition. Got the number. AGAIN but told her I'd be calling Saturday so hope she remembers. Will take her to a Notel or something for a full course menu (including some Greeking action). Said it was on the menu as long as the price is right & I the guy doesn't have a monster unit.

I'll report back to ya'll afterwards.

To all. SAFE HUNTING!

Turkish3000
04-03-11, 04:35
Picked up amber a few nights ago. At first she looked like that girl from pretty in pink Molley Ringwald. She is 24, nice body. When she got in my car we did the secret hand shake and we both passed. I took her to my spot and we started to talk price. She ratteled off 50 for this. 100 for that. 200 an hr and I was like wohhh! She wanted 50 for a BJ plus a tip? We talked a little more and she setteled for 30 for a BJ. She wanted the 30 up front and when I handed it to her I seen a bandage on her hand and dried up blood all over her hand. The bandage was soaked in old and new blood. I said that I had to go and that she could keep the 30 for her time. I took her back and dropped her off and when she got out she dropped her purse and everything came out. I turned on all the inside lights of my car to help her find all her stuff and to make sure she did not take anything of mine. When I turned on my lights I then seen all the track marks all over her hands / arms and their was old dried blood all over her arms and shirt. The rest of the night I spent cleaning my car.

TBDoes anyone know of a single girl who isn't on something. I really don't care if she gets high just not while were together, but try and take care of yourself a little bit. You can't demand big bucks when you look like a pin cushion with holes. I don't mind paying extra if she's clean, smells good and eats every once in a while. Man I wish we had some kind of a brothel to go to and not have to worry about all this BS that comes with this hobby. But I've never seen such a place and if the kitchen is too hot I should get out.

Giani
04-03-11, 09:11
Great report. A learning experience for you and other mongers. We all know that the degree of beauty is inversely proportional to the time we have to examine her. But this 20 something SW is a definite "no thanks."

Even for those of us who only do BBBJ car dates, and BJ seems NOT to transmit HIV, someone with obviously bloody tracks should be turned out, no matter how horny we are.

Quite a word picture you painted for us. Good job.

Giani.

TB

Baltoman
04-03-11, 14:06
I saw Valerie in Brooklyn. When she gave me the nod, I thought for sure it was an LE setup. She was too good looking, and lots of cars were circling. One guy in a van even had a headset with a microphone prominently displayed, on the headset he had wrapped around his ear. I kept seeing him as I went around for her. So I pulled over to use my cell phone and she nodded and smiled again as she walked by. I scooped her and did the cop check. Valerie says she is 21. She has long light brown hair. 5'0" about 105 pounds. Real cute, easily a 9 on the SW scale. Skills were a 10. BBBJCIMWS. During FS, she was on top, and her hips banged into me like a jackhammer. She has a smokin', perfect little physique. She doesn't come out much. So you'll be lucky to find her. If you do, you are in for a treat. FOUR STARS!

I was particularly concerned about LE here, because of the recent abduction I saw on the news at Garrett and 6th. A 14 year old teenager was abducted at gunpoint and raped in the guy's car on Thursday in BROAD DAYLIGHT! She was walking home from school when a thin black male, age 20-25, in a dark 4-door car said,"You want to make some money?". He raped her at 6th and Washburn. I figured after that, LE might be cracking down, and maybe even doing some stings. So be careful around that area. And look out for that psycho. I hope they catch him.

Willmoodom
04-04-11, 00:03
I saw Valerie in Brooklyn. When she gave me the nod, I thought for sure it was an LE setup. She was too good looking, and lots of cars were circling. One guy in a van even had a headset with a microphone prominently displayed, on the headset he had wrapped around his ear. I kept seeing him as I went around for her. So I pulled over to use my cell phone and she nodded and smiled again as she walked by. I scooped her and did the cop check. Valerie says she is 21. She has long light brown hair. 5'0" about 105 pounds. Real cute, easily a 9 on the SW scale. Skills were a 10. BBBJCIMWS. During FS, she was on top, and her hips banged into me like a jackhammer. She has a smokin', perfect little physique. She doesn't come out much. So you'll be lucky to find her. If you do, you are in for a treat. FOUR STARS! I sure would like to have her info! It's hard to find a girl who drinks milk.

Lombardo
04-04-11, 19:53
An abduction and sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl in Brooklyn took place Thursday afternoon. The girl was walking in the 600 block of E. Garrett St. When she was approached by a man who asked if she wanted to 'make some money'. When she declined, he pulled out a gun and ordered her to get into his car. She was then driven a few blocks away to the 600 block of Washburn Ave, where she was sexually assaulted. The monger is described as black male, between ages 20 and 30, with a thin build, short hair and side burns. He was driving a dark-colored, four-door vehicle.

Kim Park
04-04-11, 20:08
Picked up Chris (26yr old WSW brunette). She got a nice feature and her were soft but not sagging. Got a BJ for the standard price in the car. Would go for that clean pussy if I had more money nest time. Nice attitude. Will definitely repeat.

Cls9637
04-05-11, 06:17
I see Jackii got picked up yesterday on her FTA warrant. Shame. I'd been looking around for her for a little while since the house where she was staying burned. Her trial is in a couple weeks. Wonder what'll happen and whether she'll ever be back for us. Maybe she'll get cleaned up now, which would be the best thing for her.

Tottomim
04-05-11, 12:12
If you where looking for Jenna, she wasnt around the PP. Saw her and an older girl dark hair sitting on Conklen for a while, then they walked up the street & disappeared before I got around the block. Alot of the girls walk from PP to Conklin Haven area. Not alot out over there today, nad for CB & WW. Did see 2 fair WSW on Harford road, Intrusting. I guess girls didn't want to come out in the rain, got several calls from friends I didn't know I had LOL. Will take aride now that the sun is out & see was going on.Work took me to the eastside yesterday. At lunchtime, I drove the the loop a few times to see if I might find a little treat. No girls. No LE. No nothing. That loop ain't nothing like it used to be. Looking at the pictures here lately, ordering on the street is not a good value anyway. Went to Chaps and got a good pit-beef sandwich instead!

Later, I went to an ultra-fresh Brazilian "smorgasbord" at BWI that was all you can eat for $.6. Fantastic value! (I'll post a BP review of the Brazilian eat-out dinner later).

Rod Philderup
04-05-11, 14:04
Work took me to the eastside yesterday. At lunchtime, I drove the the loop a few times to see if I might find a little treat. No girls. No LE. No nothing. That loop ain't nothing like it used to be. Looking at the pictures here lately, ordering on the street is not a good value anyway. Went to Chaps and got a good pit-beef sandwich instead!

Later, I went to an ultra-fresh Brazilian "smorgasbord" at BWI that was all you can eat for $.6. Fantastic value! (I'll post a BP review of the Brazilian eat-out dinner later). Historically when the temperature rises, so does the number of girls on the street. Hope this holds true this summer, but the loops are not what they were even a few years ago. That beef sandwich sounds so good, I think I'll get one for a late lunch.

Stay safe,

Rp

Sportsfan1234
04-05-11, 17:46
I believe that this site determines whether someone is a "Senior Member" based on the number of posts made by that person. I think that it is potentially misleading though because a newer member of this site who just happens to enjoy talking a lot could obtain senior status rather quickly. I like to go by the date that the person joined this site, which is listed on profiles.

Sportsfan1234
04-05-11, 17:59
Is anyone else on here old enough to remember the following?

(1) Back in say 1993, I would hit the Gold Club and then drive up the street to the Marylander Motel, where there would be girls standing in the doorways of several of the rooms, which was like a buffet getting to choose what you wanted for that night.

(2) Also, at about that same time, right behind where the Wagon Wheel is located, there used to be a run down motel (that has since been torn down) where you could often find a girl.

FromUnder
04-05-11, 19:33
I see Jackii got picked up yesterday on her FTA warrant. Shame. I'd been looking around for her for a little while since the house where she was staying burned. Her trial is in a couple weeks. Wonder what'll happen and whether she'll ever be back for us. Maybe she'll get cleaned up now, which would be the best thing for her.Looking at that picture makes me want to retire from this hobby that is one rough looking SW.

04-05-11, 21:05

(1) Back in say 1993, I would hit the Gold Club and then drive up the street to the Marylander Motel, where there would be girls standing in the doorways of several of the rooms, which was like a buffet getting to choose what you wanted for that night.

(2) Also, at about that same time, right behind where the Wagon Wheel is located, there used to be a run down motel (that has since been torn down) where you could often find a girl. I'm thinking back to the night when the players club moved into the Wagon Wheel after leaving its previous location in Towson.

Did doubles in the Marylander one night. Scary as hell looking back at it.

Joseleche
04-05-11, 21:15
Looking at that picture makes me want to retire from this hobby that is one rough looking SW.True, but if you want to stay in go look at Cookie Jar's or Super E's in Philly

SirDrDunk
04-05-11, 22:36

(2) Also, at about that same time, right behind where the Wagon Wheel is located, there used to be a run down motel (that has since been torn down) where you could often find a girl.I remember them days my had some good times there.

Hlthyguy30
04-06-11, 02:52
I see Jackii got picked up yesterday on her FTA warrant.
Looking at that picture makes me want to retire from this hobby that is one rough looking SW.It would be your loss, then, because that girl can get bizaaay.

Phisig6057
04-06-11, 05:48

(2) Also, at about that same time, right behind where the Wagon Wheel is located, there used to be a run down motel (that has since been torn down) where you could often find a girl.The motel behind the Wagon Wheel was the.

Drake motel. There were a lot of choices available I'm the doorways or the windows. Many memories down that way.

Tottomim
04-06-11, 06:42

(2) Also, at about that same time, right behind where the Wagon Wheel is located, there used to be a run down motel (that has since been torn down) where you could often find a girl. Mayor Schmoke had that motel closed and torn down. That was as close as we came to looking like Amsterdam. Bastard Schmoke. But, the internet would have shut down that wonderful open air market anyway.

After I had my vasectomy years ago, I needed to bring in a sample in for a zero-count test. I took my sample cup, drove over to that motel and had a provider extract a sample and spit it in the cup. The Docs reported that I indeed had a zero sperm count, but that I was pregnant! LOL

Rod Philderup
04-06-11, 08:24
Mayor Schmoke had that motel closed and torn down. That was as close as we came to looking like Amsterdam. Bastard Schmoke. But, the internet would have shut down that wonderful open air market anyway.That was the New Motel, you could find anything from SW to Blockettes there. They shut it down and put in some kind of half way house there in the mid 80's if I remember correctly.

Lilmills13
04-06-11, 16:33
Well I've been trying to hunt Jena down for 4 days now and no luck. But I did run into a nice girl with amazing BBBJ skills. Her name is Tara, she said she use to be a school teacher in Columbia until she got fired for drugs or something like that. It was a odd but new story. Whether I believe it or not. I do recall hearing about a story of a teacher from Howard county getting fired for working off craigslist. Well anyway I picked Tara up on conkling early afternoon she was very nervous at first, said she doesn't do this often but needs money to pay the rent. After her nerves settled down she was very sweet and laid back. I would definitely repeat again.

FromUnder
04-06-11, 18:10
True, but if you want to stay in go look at Cookie Jar's or Super E's in PhillyYea I have seen some good pics from philly and there are still some good finds here in Bmore it just takes a lot more time and a little bit of luck.

Hugh Jardon
04-06-11, 18:49
The New Motel was in closer to town.

That was an interesting place, too.

That was the New Motel, you could find anything from SW to Blockettes there. They shut it down and put in some kind of half way house there in the mid 80's if I remember correctly.

LexLuther
04-06-11, 20:55
Well I've been trying to hunt Jena down for 4 days now and no luck. But I did run into a nice girl with amazing BBBJ skills. Her name is Tara, she said she use to be a school teacher in Columbia until she got fired for drugs or something like that. It was a odd but new story. Whether I believe it or not. I do recall hearing about a story of a teacher from Howard county getting fired for working off craigslist. Well anyway I picked Tara up on conkling early afternoon she was very nervous at first, said she doesn't do this often but needs money to pay the rent. After her nerves settled down she was very sweet and laid back. I would definitely repeat again.Is the girl in the photo pregnant, or just a little chunky? She seems to have nice tits.

LexLuther

Lilmills13
04-06-11, 21:30
Is the girl in the photo pregnant, or just a little chunky? She seems to have nice tits.

LexLutherShe's a little chunky, she did say something about having a kid. She does have nice tits besides the couple scars on them. She wanted to hide them in the pic.

Breast Fed
04-07-11, 05:43
Picked up Barbara this morning on Conklin Brown haired WSW in her 30's. Says she's related to Mindy. Nice tits (DD) but claimed they were sore, recently had a baby. PP was dead. Kristen, Shannon, Jenna nowhere to be found.

The Main Man
04-07-11, 15:14
Yesterday I had a Hampden score. It has been fairly quiet but better over the past couple of weeks as the weather is improving. I picked up Maggie on Falls yesterday afternoon. She is definitely worth picking up if you like big tits. Body is okay; she has a bit of belly bulge. Service was decent. Sometimes she is more into it than others and yesterday she wasn't so into it. BJ is so-so. Mish was good as she put in some work too. Let me drop a nice load on those breasts. .3 for FS-can't beat it.

When she is out she is usually on Falls be / w 83 and the McDonald's.

ThroatPlunger
04-07-11, 23:58
I see Jackii got picked up yesterday on her FTA warrant. Shame. I'd been looking around for her for a little while since the house where she was staying burned. Her trial is in a couple weeks. Wonder what'll happen and whether she'll ever be back for us. Maybe she'll get cleaned up now, which would be the best thing for her.OMG. I'd asked about this girl a few times on here, but no one knew who I was talking about. She was dancing at Plaza when I was first introduced to the Block. She looked so much better then. It looks like the drugs really took their toll on her. I remember when she started pulling tricks just walking around the block. I always feared she had caught a disease, so I never took the opportunity to tap that ass. Oh well. If she is clean when she gets out, she'll need some money to get on her feet. Hey! Maybe we need to set up a get on your feet fund for girls getting out of the pen.

Davidonecall
04-08-11, 03:03
OMG. I'd asked about this girl a few times on here, but no one knew who I was talking about. She was dancing at Plaza when I was first introduced to the Block. She looked so much better then. It looks like the drugs really took their toll on her. I remember when she started pulling tricks just walking around the block. I always feared she had caught a disease, so I never took the opportunity to tap that ass. Oh well. If she is clean when she gets out, she'll need some money to get on her feet. Hey! Maybe we need to set up a get on your feet fund for girls getting out of the pen.I'm all for that. You could put me down on that get on your feet fund. I will start saving up.

Drop a Load
04-08-11, 09:19
That was the New Motel, you could find anything from SW to Blockettes there. They shut it down and put in some kind of half way house there in the mid 80's if I remember correctly.The NEW is halfway house on Monument Street now. The Drake was next to wagon wheel. Had a 2 girl at once there once for. 4 Could not beat the prices or selection. Had a tattood chick at the New. Smokin hot bod and false teeth. Incredible suction with teeth out. A tall girl with curly red hair at Marylander was a great fuck also. I sure miss those days. It wasn't so much about druga as about easy money for the girls. They cared more for their appearence and abilitys. And who didn't enjoy fucking bleach blond Farrah Faucett wannabees. Ahh the early 80's.

Lombardo
04-08-11, 22:20
First of all, let me express how happy I am that Amber.

Has stayed away form drugs and the! Cks this long. The few paid for sessions with her were always above average, especially when Amber was new to the streets. I remember one day when I asked her to talk dirty to me, and she paused then looked seriously at me and said: listen, I want to tell you something. I want you to fuck the shit out of me. Now.

My bet that she will be sucking the! Ck again by Summer is off, but I promise to post links to full car action if she returns to the streets (sorry, posting action in private places is against the law. Without her permission). For the curious, she is still recovering at a facility in Batimore, mother and baby are fine, baby now 6 months old. The BF (father) Jeff who lives in a nice house in Columbia, yet pays starving artist child support, less than $200. I am not sure if it was good or bad for her getting knocked up, but the man changed her life, and now responsible for doing the right thing. Hope he mans up to it.

Finally, I leave everyone with mugshots of Amber.

Lombardo
04-08-11, 22:44
Has anyone seen my friend shown in the picture? Name starts with K, not C. She was in rehab and has a BF. If you know her you cannot miss the large tattoo on the side, as shown. She keeps low profile for reasons I respect, so I cannot show face. Blond, slim, well composed and nice. Reward in the form of comparable leads.

Kim Park
04-09-11, 12:25
Picked up Sherry WSW at Pontiac. She looked nice from a far but was much older when she sat down. Proceeded to receive orals from her and she went manual after 10 min top. She couldn't finish the job so I gave her no tip and dropped her off. Nice attitude. Will definitely not repeat.

FromUnder
04-09-11, 15:25
I've been on a mongering binge for the past couple weeks now it is time to do somer reporting, I found Trixie 19 yo spinner walking down potapsco walking towards Fairhaven hooked up with her 3 nights in a row 1st night went to spot looking for FS but realized after the fact that I had no condoms opted for BBBJCIM average service standard tuition, next night was prepaired and went for FS nice tight little package with her seeming like she was getting into it. This girl reminds me of Britany from WW in the personality sense she does not have much to say and is very quite. 3rd night went for a BBBJ again which was better than the 1st night but I think I am done with her for awhile since I have found some other good finds that I will report on later.

FromUnder
04-09-11, 22:59
Picked up Sandy on Pontiac 30 YO pretty face alright bod pleasant and clean, after driving to the spot no $ was discussed I proceed to the spot after a quick game of are you a cop she just sits there not starting anything asked her what the problem was but I knew she was just waiting for me to agree on a price so I told her. 20 for a BJ she asked me to take her back so we agreed on. 40 for FS but we would start with a BJ and would give her a tip if it was good or maybe upgrade to FS, BJ was ok upgraded to FS which was good CG then mish it was just a little awkward in my vehicle so I ended up with a BBBJCIM, would maybe repeat.

FromUnder
04-09-11, 23:19
Ran into Sarah 25 yo on Pontiac pretty face and a little on the thick side but not fat and has a real nice ass, she looked familliar but I couldn't pinpoint from where. Says she is from the East side but had just moved to Brooklyn and said she lived alone and could go to her place I got a good vibe from her so I agreed as we parked in front of her place she said she would discuss $ when we got inside I told her lets discuss it now she said. 25 or. 40 FS I was thinking FS but I mentioned to her I was not sure I had enough as I was reaching for my $ she said. 30 was ok and I counted. 28 and to my surprise she said that would be good. I'm thinking to myself something is not right maybe she was all acared up or something. To my surprise her house was very clean and nicely furnished when we went to her roon and got undressed very nice boobs and no scars or marks on her started with a nice BBBJ and she told me she likes K9 so did it up very good service and pleasant girl. I'm thinking I'm getting digets and before I could ask she said she has a BF and a sugar daddy and can't give out her number oh well got one of the best deals ever would repat and pay standard tuition if I see her again.

Cls9637
04-10-11, 00:26
It would be your loss, then, because that girl can get bizaaay.Couldn't have said it better myself. She is a lot of fun!

FromUnder
04-10-11, 01:20
It would be your loss, then, because that girl can get bizaaay.I after reading your post #5706 I don't think I can give your opinion much merit but thanks anyway. I know most SWs in the area have them but visible scars and scabs are a turn off to me as well as those swollen up hands many of the girls have. I don't care how good the service is or could be with them that is just a deal breaker for me.

ldonshoots
04-10-11, 01:58
Thanks fellas for the positive comments and good words of advice. As far as for the nay-sayers and doubting thomas-s' I think the wise ol' grand-master jedi-monger Benchseats Rock said it best "There is nothing you can do". At least on this post. If I was to show you her AD' and my cellphone billing statement with the amount of calls from her number that may convince some of you but then the naysayers and doubting thomases would just say. Well you doctored the photos. Then I could have Dr. Monger and Nat Zass meet me and Amber and hear the story first hand for themselves and see if it holds up to their truth or busllshit meter but I doubt if that would work because they would then say I paid some SW to tell them what I wanted her to say. The story is even better than what I could even write on here and the stuff I would tell you. Then you guys would say dam- no one could make all that stuff up- even if I had Stephen Kings power of imagination in writing short stories.

So anyway I'm just speaking my peace here and defending my good name on this board. I'm not changing it and I'm not changing my writing style because I have no reason to. I can sleep at night and have no worries on my conscious that I ran any bullshit story on here because my sore ass dick sure knows the truth from banging this poor girl out for 5hrs last night. And on the by and by my name is "l" (as in EL) spanish for "the", and "Don" as in Don Juan. Thats why Amber fell in love with me because I am a very charming ladies man and she said I was the sweetest man she ever met. I still open doors for woman, pull out chairs for them before sitting down, I'm in my 30's but look 25 and have the body of a lean-mean Marine fighting and sex machine from being in the military and working out.

Plus Amber said she had a thing for men in the service as her father and uncle were service men. So there were reasons for her to first say she think she may be in love with me after 1 date and 2 great hot fucks that blew her mind and left her dripping with cum like never before. Plus the girl is young from a town with only 2 traffic lights in the whole place and people dress up to go out to the walmart which is the big thing in her town from what she told me. What would you think would happen to some youngSW who came up on a professional mongering ladies man like me- and I do get compliments from woman that I am sexy and why am I mongering and don't I have a girl? I do have a woman whom I can't live with until I'm married for your information Mr Smiling Fox. I was just too much for this poor girl Amber. Shit I got lines that just gas a young woman's mind faster than a hot air balloon too.

And as for the Horsetrader comment about "Mongers don't think like monogamous people." I know what you were trying to insinuate on the sly. Shit if I really thought like a monogamous man why the hell would I be mongering with a SW in the first place. Have you ever heard of the saying "Higamous, hogamous men are polygamous women are monogamous.". I may get married but I don't ever think I would ever be monogamus (however I will make sure I play safe so I don't give my wife something that I can't reasonably explain how she got it- if you can insinuate what that means).

So anyway Amber and I had a great time last night- again with some even crazier twists to this story but I will save that for later on another forum. I think I may just may take up DJ Hunter's idea about starting a thread under the General Reports called "The Great Adventures with ldonshoots and Amber". And I will write that biopic movie script for you yet Nat Zass and I won't even charge you to go see it because I will give you a part to be in the movie as the villian who doubted my story and I had to go out to prove you wrong in the end and come out as the hero for all the good mongers on this forum like G Dose, Rut Roh, Eddog, DJ Hunter, NahHe, Smiling Fox, Sleepingbag, and the great Benchseats Rock.

This is the EL "l" Don signing off for now. And will Strike Back like Vader with the irrefutable proof soon. In the meantime watch for that new thread because the story gets even better and you guys don't want to miss hearing about what happened to me last night and this morning with Amber- oh man. Not sure who may remember some posts (see the message above as a reminder) from way back around 05-09-09 when I set the board on fire talking about a SW I had met and fell in love with and got her to fall in love with me named Amber. Well I received dozens of messages about the post with many challenging the authenticy of the story and I just thought for anyone who may care (most probably have forgotten by now) the conclusion to that so-called Fairy tale.

At this point I could show her pictures and out her real name as her and I are no longer. Shortly after her and I had gotten together during that magical summer of '09' I found out that she was still married and that her husband had forced her to walk the streets (can you believe the creep). Anyway, she was maybe all of 22 something years old, and I may have been the first guy to really show her what true-love is since all she had to compare was the way her so-called husband had treated her. To make a long story short, she moved back to her small town to attempt to get a divorce with her husband in which he didn't let her get out of the marriage as he would not agree to filing the papers. The poor girl did everything to make the guy hate her but nothing worked. Anyway, I began traveling around the country for work as well as she did and we stayed in touch by email and phone for a whole year. As of last October 2010, I traveled to her small town to visit her after not seeing her for over a year and the girl had put on alot of weight and did not appear her usual voluptuous self. So we did some reunited earthshaking lovemaking as usual however the fireworks weren't there like they were the year earlier. It soon came time when I had to move on from the town and I somewhat had rushed to get out of the place as fast as I could because I was on a time crunch. The way I rushed to leave I think I gave her the wrong impression that I was running away from her which I wasn't. Nevertheless, all of my subsequent phone calls and emails from that date have not been returned or answered by her.

I apologized her for what-ever it was that I may have done to offend her, however I never heard anything form her.

So at this point I still don't know what happened to my poor long lost love now and her phone has since been disconnected. So ends the romantic usasexguide fairytale / pretty-woman-esque story in which it doesn't have the happy ending as the story-books and movies have. This story is and was real fellas, and it had a real-life ending- the guy doesn't get the girl in the end. So I not only lost her, but I lost the other woman who was a great woman that I gave up to be with Amber the SW, and I now regret having made the decision of giving up the first woman as she was the greatest marriage material I may have ever met even though sex with her was like making love to a cadaver. So concludes this chapter in the book of life of ldonshoots. I really need to start my own thread as I have so many crazy mongering stories- you guys would really enjoy the crazy stuff I have been through.

Good-night, Good-luck, and stay safe everyone.

Lombardo
04-10-11, 14:56
Not sure who may remember some posts (see the message above as a reminder) from way back around 05-09-09 when I set the board on fire talking about a SW I had met and fell in love with and got her to fall in love with me named Amber. Well I received dozens of messages about the post with many challenging the authenticy of the story and I just thought for anyone who may care (most probably have forgotten by now) the conclusion to that so-called Fairy tale.

At this point I could show her pictures and out her real name as her and I are no longer. Shortly after her and I had gotten together during that magical summer of '09' I found out that she was still married and that her husband had forced her to walk the streets (can you believe the creep). Anyway, she was maybe all of 22 something years old, and I may have been the first guy to really show her what true-love is since all she had to compare was the way her so-called husband had treated her. To make a long story short, she moved back to her small town to attempt to get a divorce with her husband in which he didn't let her get out of the marriage as he would not agree to filing the papers. The poor girl did everything to make the guy hate her but nothing worked. Anyway, I began traveling around the country for work as well as she did and we stayed in touch by email and phone for a whole year. As of last October 2010, I traveled to her small town to visit her after not seeing her for over a year and the girl had put on alot of weight and did not appear her usual voluptuous self. So we did some reunited earthshaking lovemaking as usual however the fireworks weren't there like they were the year earlier. It soon came time when I had to move on from the town and I somewhat had rushed to get out of the place as fast as I could because I was on a time crunch. The way I rushed to leave I think I gave her the wrong impression that I was running away from her which I wasn't. Nevertheless, all of my subsequent phone calls and emails from that date have not been returned or answered by her.

I apologized her for what-ever it was that I may have done to offend her, however I never heard anything form her.

So at this point I still don't know what happened to my poor long lost love now and her phone has since been disconnected. So ends the romantic usasexguide fairytale / pretty-woman-esque story in which it doesn't have the happy ending as the story-books and movies have. This story is and was real fellas, and it had a real-life ending- the guy doesn't get the girl in the end. So I not only lost her, but I lost the other woman who was a great woman that I gave up to be with Amber the SW, and I now regret having made the decision of giving up the first woman as she was the greatest marriage material I may have ever met even though sex with her was like making love to a cadaver. So concludes this chapter in the book of life of ldonshoots. I really need to start my own thread as I have so many crazy mongering stories- you guys would really enjoy the crazy stuff I have been through.

Good-night, Good-luck, and stay safe everyone. I am sure if I should sympathize with you, or laugh at you. If you loved her for her fuck! Ing skills, then you were in love with a pussy, and if you loved her for her personality, then you were in love with a crack hooker. But I feel what you are going through because I had done the same. Wife gives worst BJ, just lays there, and anal is not up for discussion. Luckily, $20 gets me the best CBJ in Baltimore, $50 gets me where the sun does not shine, then a $20 bouquet of flowers gets me breakfast and newspaper in bed and a terrible BJ from the wife.

I have gone long sessions with SW when the wife was out of town, even overnight 10-starts CL and now BP, but cannot hold any meaningful conversation except with the wife who secretly counts condoms upon her return. I think I would enjoy conversatio of a SW if we did some H or at least weed together, but I am not into that.

Then we read about Romeo of SW, who pays to get laid, yeah, right.

Dr.Monger
04-10-11, 17:11
Well I've been trying to hunt Jena down for 4 days now and no luck. But I did run into a nice girl with amazing BBBJ skills. Her name is Tara, she said she use to be a school teacher in Columbia until she got fired for drugs or something like that. It was a odd but new story. Whether I believe it or not. I do recall hearing about a story of a teacher from Howard county getting fired for working off craigslist. Well anyway I picked Tara up on conkling early afternoon she was very nervous at first, said she doesn't do this often but needs money to pay the rent. After her nerves settled down she was very sweet and laid back. I would definitely repeat again.I think she may have danced on the Block at one point, at the Plaza. The name and story sounds familiar.

Dr. Monger

Drofnalb
04-10-11, 20:42
I have never heard of a relationship with a sex worker turning out well.
I had been tempted in years gone by, and have kept in touch with some over text.
But even the ones I kept in touch with, who are trying to do better in life tend to have lives that are in shambles.

It is not good for you to get tied up in the complications that are inevitable.

It is also not good for you to empty your bank account (bail money, medical bills, etc.) on someone who is likely to be super unstable.

That being said; I needed to go to the city today, I was driving down Wilkens on my way out and the streets were flooded with above average quality. One lady approached me speaking the Queen's Engligh and looking very clean and proper. I look around and see LE everywhere, I decide that this must be sting day.

Anyways I have been retired for more than a year, did not feel the need to relapse today.

Drpmd
04-11-11, 11:29
Beautiful shots of Amber, and your right, she was going down the wrong road there for a while, I am glad she got cleaned up and stays that way for her kid. Last I heard she was staying with her sister? Looks like she got her hair cut shorter too in the pictures.

First of all, let me express how happy I am that Amber.

Has stayed away form drugs and the! Cks this long. The few paid for sessions with her were always above average, especially when Amber was new to the streets. I remember one day when I asked her to talk dirty to me, and she paused then looked seriously at me and said: listen, I want to tell you something. I want you to fuck the shit out of me. Now.

My bet that she will be sucking the! Ck again by Summer is off, but I promise to post links to full car action if she returns to the streets (sorry, posting action in private places is against the law. Without her permission). For the curious, she is still recovering at a facility in Batimore, mother and baby are fine, baby now 6 months old. The BF (father) Jeff who lives in a nice house in Columbia, yet pays starving artist child support, less than $200. I am not sure if it was good or bad for her getting knocked up, but the man changed her life, and now responsible for doing the right thing. Hope he mans up to it.

Finally, I leave everyone with mugshots of Amber.

FromUnder
04-11-11, 12:12
Went cruising the WW Saturday after blanking out in Brooklyn nothing much happening the only thing I saw was Britney hadn't seen her in awhile so I thought I'd give it a go. After a lackluster BJ went for FS she was kind of dry so I went back to a lame BJ I was getting a little frustrated so I started helping her out by pushing her head slightly at first so when she didn't resist or complain went into a full on face fuck and she took it like a champ deep no complaining no backing off. After that performance I will be looking for her again.

Baltimonger
04-11-11, 18:29
Got Melanie at Carey & Carroll the other night. Body good, face not so good. Best cocksucking skills I've had in a long time. I fingered her snatch and it was tight and inviting. I will have to upgrade if I see her again.

Tatababy
04-12-11, 16:18
Just saying that I am here.

Sportsfan1234
04-12-11, 20:42
I used to love Shannon when she first started coming out many years ago. She was great looking (even on a true scale and not just the SW charts) and she was more expensive than the usual tuition at that time by say. 10, but the BBBJCIM was fantastic, and she would turn it into a bbbjcimsw and act like she really enjoyed doing it, which was well worth the price increase. She disappeared for a while though, I had heard that she went to jail. I then rediscovered her within the past year or so out on the streets. She is still good looking I think on a SW scale and the BJ is still good, but my mind is clouded from my old memories of her, and it is not the same for me. I must say though that in July or August 2010 I picked her up and went to a house where I was going to go FS, but when she started getting undressed and turned around, I noticed a nasty looking cyst or something on her ass, and I skipped the FS.

I have previously posted about Kristen. It has been a while since I dated her but the BJ skills used to be good.

I have never had Jenna.

Another one in the conkling area that I have had some limited success with is Kallie or something like that. I am sure that she has the same problems as the other SW's out there, but she tends to keep herself clean, smelling good, etc, which gives her some bonus points in my book. She has put on some weight from pregnancy and somewhat recently actually had a baby, but she is still not bad looking at all for a SW, so I would repeat if other better options did not present themselves.

Picked up Barbara this morning on Conklin Brown haired WSW in her 30's. Says she's related to Mindy. Nice tits (DD) but claimed they were sore, recently had a baby. PP was dead. Kristen, Shannon, Jenna nowhere to be found.

FromUnder
04-12-11, 20:58
Got Melanie at Carey & Carroll the other night. Body good, face not so good. Best cocksucking skills I've had in a long time. I fingered her snatch and it was tight and inviting. I will have to upgrade if I see her again.Talk about skills this is Sheena of Brooklyn now this girl is talented in that department

Baltimonger
04-12-11, 23:11
Just saying that I am here.

Thank Dog we cleared that up.

Lombardo
04-13-11, 01:36
Thanks to Maryland Judiciary Case Search, I was able to locate 3 favorit retired SW. Along with their recent traffic violations, the addresses were listed. I did a little MapQuesting and the girls have not moved too far.

The opinion of my board of trustees is important, so here is my rationale.

Each of the girls has a prostitution conviction, each have left the area to be away from drugs, and each is in need of cash. My relationship with each was pleasant, and generous. Still on good terms, as far as I know. Each has no criminal conviction after retirement from the streets. Retirement from the streets does not mean retirement from the trade.

One of the girls is EZ. Any suggestions on how to accidnetally run into her and propose? Thanks.

FromUnder
04-13-11, 01:48
Thanks to Maryland Judiciary Case Search, I was able to locate 3 favorit retired SW. Along with their recent traffic violations, the addresses were listed. I did a little MapQuesting and the girls have not moved too far.

Each of the girls has a prostitution conviction, each have left the area to be away from drugs, and each is in need of cash. My relationship with each was pleasant, and generous. Still on good terms, as far as I know. Each has no criminal conviction after retirement from the streets. Retirement from the streets does not mean retirement from the trade.

One of the girls is EZ. Any suggestions on how to accidnetally run into her and propose? Thanks. The girls have left to get away fron drugs and life style and the lure of easy money could suck them back in how do you know they are in need of cash. I would leave those girls alone and let them get on with there lives.

Cls9637
04-13-11, 05:49

One of the girls is EZ. Any suggestions on how to accidnetally run into her and propose? Thanks. There is a term for this. Stalking. Unless you had a relationship where you were also "friends," meaning you knew where she lived, exchanged phone numbers, maintained contact even without "dating," etc. the answer is an emphatic NO! These girls only do what they do for the medication, and once the medication is no longer needed, their way of life changes. Frequently they are embarrassed and / or disgusted by what they were doing and don't want to be reminded of it. They also don't want anyone in their current environment knowing what they used to do. In addition, the addresses you have are the ones given at the time of arrest, which could be her parents, a boyfriend at the time, or a multitude of other addresses. I had a girl once give MY address when she was arrested! There are exceptions, but very seldom. I have had a couple of girls from the past contact me a while after they got away from the life, but these were girls who thought of me as a friend also, and wanted to maintain contact. I still maintain contact with several of them, but with one exception they are no longer "in the business." Retirement from the streets usually DOES mean retirement from the trade.

Carlos Minor
04-13-11, 07:11
Thank Dog we cleared that up.I'm here too! Look. Lmao!

Lombardo
04-13-11, 08:15
There is a term for this. Stalking. Unless you had a relationship where you were also "friends," meaning you knew where she lived, exchanged phone numbers, maintained contact even without "dating," etc. the answer is an emphatic NO!

You are far off the mark. We have used the term "stalking" loosely as a form of candid attack from time to time. Did you notice I used the term approach. To to put the bullshit and attacks to rest, here is the final word in Maryland: Md. Criminal law Code Ann. § 3-802. Stalking. (2004)

(a)"Stalking" defined.. In this section,"stalking" means a malicious course of conduct that includes approaching or pursuing another where the person intends to place or knows or reasonably should have known the conduct would place another in reasonable fear.

The code is clear, for example the term "course of conduct" means a persistent pattern of conduct, composed of a series of acts over time, that shows a continuity of purpose. I am simply approaching an old aquaintance to see if she would give me another BJ. The worst she can tell me is that she raised her fees. Once a person puts a price on sex, everything else is a matter of negotiations.

Also, as you kow, many of the girls retired from Street Walking in favor of dating using cell phones. Also as a reminder, I recall at least two SW who post here trying to get in touch with "old Friends" (Ms.EXSW and Leah French). They are now smarter and conduct business with the Select Few.

My other point ... that was not my questions.

Crg3400
04-13-11, 10:13

One of the girls is EZ. Any suggestions on how to accidnetally run into her and propose? Thanks. Having a good mongering relationship is different from having a good personal relationship. If you are approaching a girl who have left the streets and trying to pull her back then you are more pimp than monger. Most girls are not leaving the SW they are leaving the drugs, so if you are a good friend to the girl your relationship woulld not change.

John123
04-13-11, 11:19
I actually went to school with both Shannon and Kristen never picked them up because they know me to well, this jenna that you talk about is she Shannon's sister she has a sister named Jenna who is much younger but I don't know if I would reconize her or not, anyone know or have pics of any of them?

Drpmd
04-13-11, 15:37
Bacon I smell?

I actually went to school with both Shannon and Kristen never picked them up because they know me to well, this jenna that you talk about is she Shannon's sister she has a sister named Jenna who is much younger but I don't know if I would reconize her or not, anyone know or have pics of any of them?

Tottomim
04-13-11, 16:05

One of the girls is EZ. Any suggestions on how to accidnetally run into her and propose? Thanks.
Please, do not think with the little head on this subject. The question is not whether it is stalking or approaching. It probably is legal. But, it is most certainly the wrong thing to do.

I have family members who have left the "biz" as a result of trying to leave the drugs. If you contact these women, you risk her attempt at change, you risk ruining her family life as it may now exist, and you risk having your ass beat if I ever saw you near my recovering loved one. If she is your "friend" she would have contacted you. But, people in recovery must, by necessity, leave some "friends" behind. Now, if you see her on a BackPage ad, why then, go for it! The point is, it's her choice, not ours. Peace.

SoCalMonger
04-13-11, 17:00
Personally I don't see anything wrong with getting in contact with these girls. So long as you use some discretion. I would trying going during the daytime when there is less people around. Just don't be obnoxious about.

Lombardo
04-13-11, 19:21
Please, do not think with the little head on this subject ..... I have family members who have left the "biz" as a result of trying to leave the drugs. If you contact these women, you risk ....... If she is your "friend" she would have contacted you. But, people in recovery must, by necessity, leave some "friends" behind .... The point is, it's her choice, not ours.All I am hearing is logical, but stops short of convincing because we need to seperate drugs from sex. There is nothing wrong with a girl doing some dating on the side to be able to afford Christmas gifts, pay an elelctric bill, or a heafty traffic fine. Life goes downhill when that money is used for drugs. The $20 and $30 dates are by no means a fair market value for the effort and physical part that goes with the trade. They accept standard tuition because that is the cost of their next high, that is for an addicted SWs. As for most BackPage girls who do not use drugs, they demand respect and fair market compensation. I do not see any reason why a SW recovering from drugs should not be treated with respect and paid fair. To most recoverign SWs, some business on the side means the difference between standing up or slipping back. Sex is beautiful, drugs are ugly. It is also good when you do them after rehab, and they are twice the size :)

Cls9637
04-13-11, 19:48
You are far off the mark. We have used the term "stalking" loosely as a form of candid attack from time to time. Did you notice I used the term approach. To to put the bullshit and attacks to rest, here is the final word in Maryland: Md. Criminal law Code Ann. § 3-802. Stalking. (2004)

(a)"Stalking" defined. In this section,"stalking" means a malicious course of conduct that includes approaching or pursuing another where the person intends to place or knows or reasonably should have known the conduct would place another in reasonable fear.

The code is clear, for example the term "course of conduct" means a persistent pattern of conduct, composed of a series of acts over time, that shows a continuity of purpose. I am simply approaching an old aquaintance to see if she would give me another BJ. The worst she can tell me is that she raised her fees. Once a person puts a price on sex, everything else is a matter of negotiations.

Also, as you kow, many of the girls retired from Street Walking in favor of dating using cell phones. Also as a reminder, I recall at least two SW who post here trying to get in touch with "old Friends" (Ms. EXSW and Leah French). They are now smarter and conduct business with the Select Few.

My other point. That was not my questions. I'm not certain why I wasted my time answering your ridiculous question, but I did. Perhaps you should try reading beyond the first line.

This conversation is over.

FromUnder
04-13-11, 19:54
You asked for our opinions and the consensus seems to be leave them alone yet you keep trying to rationalise a reason to pursue your wants. By offering these girls money that they are not necesarily looking for, is just presenting them with opportunity you are possibly triggering off the compulsions all over again. Sure they could do something else with the money but do you really think they are that strong willed. Most struggle with recovering from a drug addiction so why dangle a carrot in front of the horse and risk ruining someones life all over again.

Lombardo
04-13-11, 20:12
Personally I don't see anything wrong with getting in contact with these girls. So long as you use some discretion. I would trying going during the daytime when there is less people around. Just don't be obnoxious about.Thank you, the intent is to offer some financial support to someone who has a heafty traffic fine, without risking that she will be drawn with the low crowd.

Lombardo
04-13-11, 20:21
I'm not certain why I wasted my time answering your ridiculous question, but I did. Perhaps you should try reading beyond the first line.

This conversation is over. It is our great loss that you ended the conversation before benifiting us from your legal wisdom and deep interpretation when you said:

There is a term for this. Stalking. Unless you had a relationship where you were also "friends," meaning you knew where she lived, exchanged phone numbers, maintained contact even without "dating," etc. the answer is an emphatic NO!Then you wonder why I did not ready beyond the first line.

Baltimonger
04-13-11, 20:38
Sometimes I wish if they go away, I never have to see or hear from them again, unless they got back into the game first.

I had to go to a SW's funeral a few weeks ago. It was really uncomfortable having people I don't know coming up to me asking how I met her.

Carlos Minor
04-13-11, 21:56
Sometimes I wish if they go away, I never have to see or hear from them again, unless they got back into the game first.

I had to go to a SW's funeral a few weeks ago. It was really uncomfortable having people I don't know coming up to me asking how I met her.We want it or not, We always develop some sort of attachment to people, regardless of how we met. It is not easy, and those or they who say the opposite, I think they are lying, or simply refuse to accept it. So, if you really, want to see that person again, and regain contact, just do it, you are not hurting nobody. On the contrary, it's just help what you are offering, well that's just my opinion. Good luck and go for it.

Carlos Minor
04-13-11, 22:22
I thought about taking Greek lessons, Does anybody know of anyone, any phone number you can provide, please in box me box.

Thanks!

Member #6136
04-13-11, 23:37
Hey guys I have learned alot from you senoirs in this forum. I have tried BP around 20-30 times. But never a SW because quite frankly I am not really from baltimore. So I don't know the SW hotspots. I am willing to try it tho. Save some money. So any seniors want to take a rookie on the prowl. Ill pay for the gass alcohol and your SW.

Tottomim
04-14-11, 05:51
Hey guys I have learned alot from you senoirs in this forum. I have tried BP around 20-30 times. But never a SW because quite frankly I am not really from baltimore. So I don't know the SW hotspots. I am willing to try it tho. Save some money. So any seniors want to take a rookie on the prowl. Ill pay for the gass alcohol and your SW.WHAT? Do think we all hang out at some club house and have monthly meetings? Go with Lombardo. You can harass women that have a "past" and offer to pay parking tickets in exchange for a training session. (Sorry Lombardo, please leave the "walk aways" alone. They may now have own money to pay their traffic fines AND your court costs if you get charged with harassment.)

John123
04-14-11, 07:42
Bacon I smell?What is wrong with asking a little info? I'm surley not le what would even be the point to ask for info I told you I know them just wanted some updates.

Lombardo
04-14-11, 08:21
WHAT? Do think we all hang out at some club house and have monthly meetings? Go with Lombardo. You can harass women that have a "past" and offer to pay parking tickets in exchange for a training session. (Sorry Lombardo, please leave the "walk aways" alone. They may now have own money to pay their traffic fines AND your court costs if you get charged with harassment.)I believe I touched upon a soft spot. Given the number of women with "past" in Baltimre, you are surely (am not calling you shurely) to run into someones wife, mother, sister, or daughter. And he is reading this. The revolving doors of drugs and prostitution are wide open.

On the serious side, the selection here in Baltimroe is thin and the risks are high. You will get much further spending your dough on a decent BP escort, then trying to befriend a monger.

Sad truth is that all that SW money ends up spent on drugs, then suddenly, suggesting to pay a traffic fine in exchage for sex becomes objectionable.

Horsetrader
04-14-11, 08:40
Hey guys I have learned alot from you senoirs in this forum. I have tried BP around 20-30 times. But never a SW because quite frankly I am not really from baltimore. So I don't know the SW hotspots. I am willing to try it tho. Save some money. So any seniors want to take a rookie on the prowl. Ill pay for the gass alcohol and your SW.Don't expect too many mongers to take you up on that offer. The Baltimore section has two must-read threads: "Baltimore Mongering Basics for Newbies" and "Reports of Distinction." Those threads will give you enough information to get started in less than an hour.

Propellor
04-14-11, 17:39
Piked up * in Brooklyn today. Drove by the first time and just assumed she was't a SW. She just looked too good. Just to make sure I swung around and made another pass. She gave me a big smile and she got in. She was even better looking close up. We exchanged names and did the customary checkout. Said she wanted. 30 for a BBBJ. That was fine with me and we got started while driving. Very accomodating, she said to let her know if I liked any special technique. She started out nice and slow. You could tell she was getting worked up. We finally found a place to park at which point she sits up, hikes up her skirt, shifted her hips around, spread her legs and pulled her panties aside to show me one of the most perfect shaved * I have seen in a long time. She really put on a show. Playing with herself and looking me in the eyes while I played with her breasts. She kept playing with it and she started to tense up and then did a little shudder. She got right back over to me with a vengeance, moaning and sucking. Didn't last long at all after all that. Said she just moved to the area and was looking to make contact with a couple "regulars". Got her digits and address. Said next time we can go to her house. This really makes up for the less than perfect experiences that you run into at times.

Hugh Jardon
04-14-11, 20:40
Just shut the fuck up already. You've been told before what you are planning is stalking and now you try to rationalize it as "helping her pay a traffic ticket". Leave them alone. They are human beings, in a bad spot at some time in their lives, willing to do what they need to to survive, have gotten out of that spot, and now you want to remind them of what they did at the lowest point in their lives.

You are the lowest form of scum. Whatever sickness you have in your life, deal with it without hurting someone else.

I believe I touched upon a soft spot. Given the number of women with "past" in Baltimre, you are surely (am not calling you shurely) to run into someones wife, mother, sister, or daughter. And he is reading this. The revolving doors of drugs and prostitution are wide open.

On the serious side, the selection here in Baltimroe is thin and the risks are high. You will get much further spending your dough on a decent BP escort, then trying to befriend a monger.

Sad truth is that all that SW money ends up spent on drugs, then suddenly, suggesting to pay a traffic fine in exchage for sex becomes objectionable.

Benchseats Rock
04-14-11, 20:45
Bacon I smell?

What is wrong with asking a little info? I'm surley not le what would even be the point to ask for info I told you I know them just wanted some updates.

It doesn't matter.

Let me rephrase that...

There is nothing on this forum that LE does not already know. They have better and more current intel than we do. This is not to say that this forum is not an incredible resource. It is, but LE is out there every night and they know the scene as well as if not better than the most experienced mongers on this forum.

As much fun as it is to call out a new poster for asking a question so stupid and obvious is always fun. Calling him out for being a cop is fun too. And it's not necessarily wrong either. Getting called a cop on this forum because of a first post is more of a warning that the obviously new guy needs to work on his skill set as a monger, and probably not much more than that.

I am not saying this to tell everyone to be nice to the new guy. New members need to learn the culture of the forum and learn the standards of reporting and to learn the value of proving one's self with reliable intel and building a rep. I have been preaching this for years. RTFF is the most valuable piece of advice anyone new to this forum could ever get. Building a rep here, well that is priceless.

All of that being said, let me get to my point.

LE is on this forum. There are newbies, lurkers, active members, not so active members, and I am personally aware that one of the more prominent senior members here on the Baltimore forum is in fact a highly decorated detective. He is respected by everyone and provides consistently good intel. He has been posting for years and I hope he will never stop. And don't even think of asking for an identity, even those of you who I count among my closest friends. I keep a lot of secrets for a lot of people here. I am not about to, nor will I ever disclose anything about anyone else. My record speaks for itself.

Haze the newbies. It makes them better members. Respect the fact that everything you write is being read by thousands of people, most of whom will never log on or ever be a member. And remember that cops are people too, and they are just as sick and twisted as anyone else, and if they really wanted to crack down on this sport, they wouldn't start by using this forum. They simply don't have to.

They'd just have to actually care about making Baltimore a nicer place to live.

Stay Safe,

Bench

Muff Scout
04-14-11, 20:50
It doesn't matter.

Let me rephrase that.

There is nothing on this forum that LE does not already know. They have better and more current intel than we do. This is not to say that this forum is not an incredible resource. It is, but LE is out there every night and they know the scene as well as if not better than the most experienced mongers on this forum.

As much fun as it is to call out a new poster for asking a question so stupid and obvious is always fun. Calling him out for being a cop is fun too. And it's not necessarily wrong either. Getting called a cop on this forum because of a first post is more of a warning that the obviously new guy needs to work on his skill set as a monger, and probably not more than that.

I am not saying this to tell everyone to be nice to the new guy. New members need to learn the culture of the forum and learn the standards of reporting and to learn the value of proving one's self with reliable intel and building a rep. I have been preaching this for years. RTFF is the most valuable piece of advice anyone new to this forum could ever get. Building a rep here, well that is priceless.

All of that being said, let me get to my point.

LE is on this forum. There are newbies, lurkers, active members, not so active members, and I am personally aware that one of the more prominent senior members here on the Baltimore forum is in fact a highly decorated detective. He is respected by everyone and provides consistently good intel.

Haze the newbies. It makes them better members. Respect the fact that everything you write is being read by thousands of people, most of whom will never log on or ever be a member. And remember that cops are people too, and they are just as sick and twisted as anyone else, and if they really wanted to crack down on this sport, they wouldn't start by using this forum. They simply don't have to.

They'd just have to actually care about making Baltimore a nicer place to live.

Stay Safe,

BenchDude,

You said you wouldn't out me.

Breast Fed
04-15-11, 05:37
Picked up Nyla on Baltimore and Linwood. Tiny lady. Brunette WSW about 5'2" 100lbs. A little toothy, but she got the job done. Standard service, standard rates. Claims to be 37 and off drugs. VERY talkative.

Cls9637
04-15-11, 05:59
Just shut the fuck up already. You've been told before what you are planning is stalking and now you try to rationalize it as "helping her pay a traffic ticket". Leave them alone. They are human beings, in a bad spot at some time in their lives, willing to do what they need to to survive, have gotten out of that spot, and now you want to remind them of what they did at the lowest point in their lives.

You are the lowest form of scum. Whatever sickness you have in your life, deal with it without hurting someone else. That was my point exactly. We give this guy Lombardo WAY too much attention.

Lombardo
04-15-11, 07:47
That was my point exactly. We give this guy Lombardo WAY too much attention.Aren't you the one who stated your doctor told you the pimples on your penis are fine :)
I have not been with the SW you reported about because I do not want to get what you have.

Hugh Jardon
04-15-11, 07:53
Lombardo PM's me. I write back:

WTF are you doing PMing me? Keep things on the forum, in plain sight, not lurking in the background like some pos that would look in court records to find a girl's home address.

No SWer is on my "care about" list, so stop insinuating that. I just believe in treating other people well. People that don't treat others well, like you, I consider lower than dog shit. Anyone that spells as badly as you can't be very bright, so I don't expect you to understand this.

The day you are kicked off this board will be a good day.

Lombardo
04-15-11, 08:00
Huge achievement! You could have simply answered: no, I do not recommend you approch her. But you got ticked off for something within yourself. I PM'd you to offline your personal attacks, but apprently you want to incite others. This is not the place for a pissing contest. Good day.

Lombardo PM's me. I write back:

WTF are you doing PMing me? Keep things on the forum, in plain sight, not lurking in the background like some pos that would look in court records to find a girl's home address.

No SWer is on my "care about" list, so stop insinuating that. I just believe in treating other people well. People that don't treat others well, like you, I consider lower than dog shit. Anyone that spells as badly as you can't be very bright, so I don't expect you to understand this.

The day you are kicked off this board will be a good day.

Cls9637
04-15-11, 18:43
Aren't you the one who stated your doctor told you the pimples on your penis are fine.

I have not been with the SW you reported about because I do not want to get what you have. That is not at all what I said. Clearly your reading comprehension skills are as lacking as your spelling skills and your ability to construct a proper sentence. So, have your handler or care provider read my post and explain it to you. Maybe then you can make an intelligent comment on it or on any other post in this forum, although I doubt it. You do nothing but criticize and condemn everyone in this forum and then steal their material, but you have yet to post anything of your own that is at all constructive. As I have told you before, when you begin contributing to the forum maybe some one will take you seriously. Until then, to quote Hugh Jardon "shut the fuck up already!"

By the way, I understand that you have not been with any of the girls I have reported on, but I doubt that it is by your choice. Even SW's have standards.

I ended the previous conversation, now I'm ending this one.

Lombardo
04-15-11, 21:39
By the way, I understand that you have not been with any of the girls I have reported on, but I doubt that it is by your choice. Even SW's have standards.The standard is 20 bucks; and I am glad you found someone to your standards.

My report about LoriLeeShe is on my black list after posting a pic sucking on a deseased c0ck. Her phone number ending in 8966 is available to anyone upon PM.

FromUnder
04-16-11, 02:32
Piked up * in Brooklyn today. Drove by the first time and just assumed she was't a SW. She just looked too good. Just to make sure I swung around and made another pass. She gave me a big smile and she got in. She was even better looking close up. We exchanged names and did the customary checkout. Said she wanted. 30 for a BBBJ. That was fine with me and we got started while driving. Very accomodating, she said to let her know if I liked any special technique. She started out nice and slow. You could tell she was getting worked up. We finally found a place to park at which point she sits up, hikes up her skirt, shifted her hips around, spread her legs and pulled her panties aside to show me one of the most perfect shaved * I have seen in a long time. She really put on a show. Playing with herself and looking me in the eyes while I played with her breasts. She kept playing with it and she started to tense up and then did a little shudder. She got right back over to me with a vengeance, moaning and sucking. Didn't last long at all after all that. Said she just moved to the area and was looking to make contact with a couple "regulars". Got her digits and address. Said next time we can go to her house. This really makes up for the less than perfect experiences that you run into at times.So this is the best you can do telling us you picked up * tell us what does* look like? Really why would you post a report of a supposed gem and you won't even share her name? What a waste of forum space

FromUnder
04-16-11, 02:49
Ran into Danielle in Brooklyn cute girl nice body made the scoop and after playing are you a cop drove over to spot and Danielle wanted. 30 for a BJ and would not come off the tuition no matter how hard I tried but said she would do FS for. 40 so I figured that would be fare enough so I ended up getting one of the best BBBJ ever this girl was so talented giving a BJ that I did not even want to finish with FS. I would definatley repeat with her this girl has oral skills.

Propellor
04-16-11, 14:11
So this is the best you can do telling us you picked up * tell us what does* look like? Really why would you post a report of a supposed gem and you won't even share her name? What a waste of forum spaceAre you upset? Too bad pal. You don't want to read my post then just skip over it. Not that I need to explain to you but this girl is very discriminating and asked that I not share her information. Maybe you need to suggest to everyone on the forum as to what the content of the posts should be. Get a life.

FromUnder
04-16-11, 19:25
Are you upset? Too bad pal. You don't want to read my post then just skip over it. Not that I need to explain to you but this girl is very discriminating and asked that I not share her information. Maybe you need to suggest to everyone on the forum as to what the content of the posts should be. Get a life.Unfortunately pal I needed to read this one report of yours to see how worthless your report was and trust me I will definitely skip reading any of your future reports as a matter of fact you will be on ignore. I can understand using discretion to protects ones privacy and I do have a huge collection of photo's that I have not posted for that reason but do you really think by posting a first name is going to invade someone's privacy if so you are truly a moron. The purpose of this forum is to share Intel, help others out and compare notes you might want to explain to the rest of the forum (since you are on ignore I won't see it) how your report is going to help someone out by not giving any pertinent details other than you picked up a girl in Brooklyn and the service was good.

Rod Philderup
04-16-11, 19:52
Are you upset? Too bad pal. You don't want to read my post then just skip over it. Not that I need to explain to you but this girl is very discriminating and asked that I not share her information. Maybe you need to suggest to everyone on the forum as to what the content of the posts should be. Get a life.Not trying to bust your balls or anything, but it is considered good forum etiquette to include some details to go with your encounter. You say you know her name, adress and phone number, if you don't want to share that, fine. Maybe a description of her or the street where you saw her. If she is TGTBT a lot of guys will avoid her, but if I know otherwise it might be worth checking her out. Glad to hear some decent talent is out for a change. Be safe.

Rp

Lombardo
04-16-11, 23:33
Here is a teaser of what to come, not a report, just pictures.

Congrats to Gia. The charges did not stick. Congrats Ashley, she made bail.

Propilot
04-17-11, 11:53
Talk about skills this is Sheena of Brooklyn now this girl is talented in that departmentI picked up Sheena a couple of nights ago. Nice girl to talk to and wants to please. Was planning on FS until I pulled up her shirt and saw the scars and marks everywhere. Decided to go with a CBJ. Probably would not repeat even though she was a no hassle SW.

Propilot-Always check your six.

T Bone 3
04-17-11, 12:28
Hey guys I have learned alot from you senoirs in this forum. I have tried BP around 20-30 times. But never a SW because quite frankly I am not really from baltimore. So I don't know the SW hotspots. I am willing to try it tho. Save some money. So any seniors want to take a rookie on the prowl. Ill pay for the gass alcohol and your SW.Ok I will take you up on this deal. Meet me on the corner of Wilkins and Monroe, have lots of cash and a bottle of Jack! I will be in a all blacked out Ford SUV. When you see me just get in! Call me when you get out there. 410-396-2499

TB3

Charliebeach
04-17-11, 13:18
Ran into Danielle in Brooklyn cute girl nice body made the scoop and after playing are you a cop drove over to spot and Danielle wanted. 30 for a BJ and would not come off the tuition no matter how hard I tried but said she would do FS for. 40 so I figured that would be fare enough so I ended up getting one of the best BBBJ ever this girl was so talented giving a BJ that I did not even want to finish with FS. I would definatley repeat with her this girl has oral skills.Danielle is a great girl. Had her digits like a year ago but lost them. One of the few SW's who could get me off with just oral. I haven't been out for a while tho. Found 3 very talented SW's and just call them when I have an itch that needs to be scratched.

Lombardo
04-17-11, 22:15
Hey guys, I know that a few of you know me from Wilkins. Aka Chrissy. And I just wanted to let you guys know that iam coming back to work but not walking the streets. I am working down the block. I just posted a more informative posting in the Strip Club post if you want to know more. Thanks guys. Hope to see you soon!You are one of two persons who went into retirement and I was trying to hook up with. You are doing the right thing by making money using reliable regulars. You are one of the cutest girls out there. Keep away form Wilkens and especially from this one guy with the diseased c0ck.

I went through WW and PP area tonight and the streets were full. I counted 5 new faces. They all show up when I am short on time. LE light; weather great.

Cls9637
04-18-11, 05:58
Hey guys, I know that a few of you know me from Wilkins. Aka Chrissy. And I just wanted to let you guys know that iam coming back to work but not walking the streets. I am working down the block. I just posted a more informative posting in the Strip Club post if you want to know more. Thanks guys. Hope to see you soon!Be nice to see you again, Chrissy. Haven't seen you since we were together a couple months ago when we took the new pictures to show everyone how good you looked being clean.

Loveliness
04-18-11, 10:12
I am wondering if any of you remember me from a couple of years ago? I guess that you could call me an "SW." I am about 5'2, glasses and red hair and from what I have read from the previous posts, you all thought that I was "nice." So, if any of you can remember and or figure it out possibly. Hit me back.

Crg3400
04-18-11, 12:12
Hey guys, I know that a few of you know me from Wilkins. Aka Chrissy. And I just wanted to let you guys know that iam coming back to work but not walking the streets. I am working down the block. I just posted a more informative posting in the Strip Club post if you want to know more. Thanks guys. Hope to see you soon!Welcome back Chrissy, Brooke told me that she saw you last week. I needed you last month to fix the clock in my car. Ill see you soon.

Crg3400
04-18-11, 13:03
Pick up Kate on Pontiac and 4th. There was a Ford 150 truck with the word "lobo" in the grill that was driving around too. I started off to the notel then I notice the ford truck following me about a block away. I drove for 4 to 5 miles through B-city, AA, BC then I pull a crazy Ivan U-turn, finally he kept going staight, but he was on a radio or phone. I know he wasn't with the girl, her BF was with her when I pick her up. I had community watch do that to me before but staying a block away seem like a more professional tail. LE should have pull me once I got to the county line. Kate was great. 5'3 blond, small B cups and the tightest P I never been in. Also propellor girl is not hard to find 5'10 blond hair, just do some leg work.

Sportsfan1234
04-18-11, 14:16
I have no problem busting the balls of some guy asking for a cheat sheet to pick up SW's without doing some trial and error like the rest of us already have, but the back and forth about various posts between members is crazy. Some of you guys seem to have a love affair with some of the girls out there like you are their life coaches or big brothers. I do not understand this notion of staying away from girls who may not still be in the business. If they are out of the business, they can say no. If they say yes, then they are not out of the business. It is not as if you are dangling crack in front of them and asking them to choose between the crack or a carrot, or that once they get that taste of cum back in their mouths that they are going to have a flashback drug craving and rush out to buy some crack. Chicks were spreading their legs for guys long before the invention of crack.

Lombardo
04-18-11, 16:38
I am wondering if any of you remember me from a couple of years ago? I guess that you could call me an "SW." I am about 5'2, glasses and red hair and from what I have read from the previous posts, you all thought that I was "nice." So, if any of you can remember and or figure it out possibly. Hit me back.You sound nice, but a picture is worth a 1000 words. Which area did you hang arount at? What street name did you go by? Were you the one who wore dresses most of the time?

Loveliness
04-18-11, 17:02
You sound nice, but a picture is worth a 1000 words. Which area did you hang arount at? What street name did you go by? Were you the one who wore dresses most of the time?I am working on getting a photo in here, although I could find two that are already here. I am known as "Roxy" and once I get it figured out I will definately post a picture so that you can remember. Think: Great Ass. I was on Wilkens Avenue down to Carey and Washington Blvd. It has been a couple of years.

Later.

Baltimonger
04-18-11, 17:09
I am wondering if any of you remember me from a couple of years ago? I guess that you could call me an "SW." I am about 5'2, glasses and red hair and from what I have read from the previous posts, you all thought that I was "nice." So, if any of you can remember and or figure it out possibly. Hit me back.Red hair with glasses? Would that be Jessica Kellogg who died from endocarditis on 9/25/2004? If so, welcome back!

Loveliness
04-18-11, 17:30
Red hair with glasses? Would that be Jessica Kellogg who died from endocarditis on 9/25/2004? If so, welcome back!I knew her though, she was a friend of mine. But I am not her. Jessica was much taller than I.

Blkninj01
04-18-11, 18:20
Pick up Kate on Pontiac and 4th. There was a Ford 150 truck with the word "lobo" in the grill that was driving around too. I started off to the notel then I notice the ford truck following me about a block away. I drove for 4 to 5 miles through B-city, AA, BC then I pull a crazy Ivan U-turn, finally he kept going staight, but he was on a radio or phone. I know he wasn't with the girl, her BF was with her when I pick her up. I had community watch do that to me before but staying a block away seem like a more professional tail. LE should have pull me once I got to the county line. Kate was great. 5'3 blond, small B cups and the tightest P I never been in. Also propellor girl is not hard to find 5'10 blond hair, just do some leg work.She sounds like the girl I saw last night with tight jeans, talking on a pay phone believe it or not at a gas station around that area. Gave her a good look but there were 2 guys talking to her at the time.

Bad Bad Boy
04-19-11, 06:42
Hey guys, I know that a few of you know me from Wilkins. Aka Chrissy. And I just wanted to let you guys know that iam coming back to work but not walking the streets. I am working down the block. I just posted a more informative posting in the Strip Club post if you want to know more. Thanks guys. Hope to see you soon!Hey CHRISSY, what has happened to your sister STACY? How is she doing? BTW, I enjoyed our few times together several years back. Glad to hear things are going better for you now. BBB

John Chad
04-19-11, 12:51
Baltimore and montford. The bait is a tall hot blonde wearing dark sunglasses and has a tattoo surrounding her belly button.

Just watched a Guy get busted about 10 mins ago. I was going to pick her up but something didn't seem right. Cars kept pulling up to her and she wouldn't get in, I just saw them talking.

I guess the Guy that got busted said something he shouldn't have.

It was pretty weird, a silver car possibly a Hyundai pulled in front of the Guy, ULEs jumped out, got him out of his car, threw him into the undercover car and drove into Patterson park. Another cop then drove the guys car into the park.

Cleared the area quick probably because they are going to do more stings there today.

John Chad
04-19-11, 13:24
Update.

They are using a black girl now. White shirt, black pants, big tits. 2 cops watching in a black Chrysler sedan

RookieMonger
04-19-11, 14:31
Baltimore and montford. The bait is a tall hot blonde wearing dark sunglasses and has a tattoo surrounding her belly button.

Just watched a Guy get busted about 10 mins ago. I was going to pick her up but something didn't seem right. Cars kept pulling up to her and she wouldn't get in, I just saw them talking.

It was pretty weird, a silver car possibly a Hyundai pulled in front of the Guy, ULEs jumped out, got him out of his car, threw him into the undercover car and drove into Patterson park. Another cop then drove the guys car into the park.

Cleared the area quick probably because they are going to do more stings there today. I have seen ULE use taxicabs before to make busts, so be CAREUL! Rook.

Sportsfan1234
04-19-11, 17:26
Thanks for the warning. The mayor must be working on her re-election campaign or something.

Cleared the area quick probably because they are going to do more stings there today.

Cls9637
04-19-11, 20:40
Saw Melanie from Chez Joey again this weekend. Although I don't go to the Block, I stay in contact with her. She still works daytime. Always a very good provider who is open to most anything, and is available for takeout when she is in the club. She is also available by phone for Senior Members. She is a tall blond with great boobs and ass, and always tries to please. There have been many other pictures of her posted here, both by me and one other guy. Tuition is always reasonable, and I've always gotten my money's worth. Here are some pictures of her posing, and I'll post some action pictures later. Enjoy them, guys (and girls)!

Cls9637
04-19-11, 20:50
Here are the rest of the pictures from this weekend.

Ebdawgg
04-19-11, 21:44

Cleared the area quick probably because they are going to do more stings there today. She gave me the wave as I was passing through today. She looked trashy but healthy; it's hard to find someone who can pull off the right look. As soon as I saw her I knew she was new and way out of place. Smiled and kept on going. Wish I had stayed around to see more.

Be careful and happy hunting.

FromUnder
04-19-11, 23:51
Pick up Kate on Pontiac and 4th. There was a Ford 150 truck with the word "lobo" in the grill that was driving around too. I started off to the notel then I notice the ford truck following me about a block away. I drove for 4 to 5 miles through B-city, AA, BC then I pull a crazy Ivan U-turn, finally he kept going staight, but he was on a radio or phone. I know he wasn't with the girl, her BF was with her when I pick her up. I had community watch do that to me before but staying a block away seem like a more professional tail. LE should have pull me once I got to the county line. Kate was great. 5'3 blond, small B cups and the tightest P I never been in. Also propellor girl is not hard to find 5'10 blond hair, just do some leg work.Is this the Kate you are talking about.

Super John
04-20-11, 07:54
Is this the Kate you are talking about.Kate or Roxy? Hahah there the same person.

Mairj23
04-20-11, 10:34
Update.

They are using a black girl now. White shirt, black pants, big tits. 2 cops watching in a black Chrysler sedanYeah I saw them nailing some guy then hurry away with him and his car.

Happy One
04-20-11, 12:30
John, they are definatley not the same person by any means. I suggest you read TFF and understand 1st.

One is in B / CB, the other on the W / W as she stated DAH.

Benchseats Rock
04-20-11, 14:52
Kate or Roxy? Hahah there the same person.Having spent more time with Roxy than anyone else here, I assure you, you are wrong.

Besides, Roxy isn't fat.

Bench

Loveliness
04-20-11, 17:40
Kate or Roxy? Hahah there the same person.I can assure you sure I am not Kate.

Loveliness
04-20-11, 17:43
John, they are definatley not the same person by any means. I suggest you read TFF and understand 1st.

One is in B / CB, the other on the W / W as she stated DAH.Thank You Happy.

That is OBVIOUSLY not me. Come on guys I have been on this site for onlu a week and even I know the difference.

Loveliness

Loveliness
04-20-11, 17:44
Having spent more time with Roxy than anyone else here, I assure you, you are wrong.

Besides, Roxy isn't fat.

BenchThank You Too Bench, for sticking up for me.

Loveliness

Deepbam
04-20-11, 18:26
Was headed out there now for some takeout; think it's going to be a stay in night instead!

Big Red50
04-20-11, 19:38
Hello, Mongers:

Been a while, but I am still Killing the Pussy. Heading to Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan, will stop off in Dubia and enjoy Eastern European comfort at the Red Square Bar in the Hotel Russia. There are not many paved streets in Afghanistan, ergo no street walkers. You really need a mongers eye to find them under the burkas. Thank God for Philipino work camps, LBFM you know how the Military loves their acronyms = little brown fucking machines.

Big Red in Bagram, This ain't Balmer Dorothy.

I hope my Battle Buddys, Fox and Bench can keep my ladies happy!

Blasternot
04-20-11, 20:01
Seems like my favorite strip is trying to make a comeback, picked up a WSW on garrison for the first time, said her name was kelly. Never seen her before but a lot if white girls have been out here messin with that dog food lately. Standard. 20 for CBJ.

Joseleche
04-20-11, 21:11

Nice report. I would say he busted because he did not read USASG of to put it better he did not RTFF!

Dr.Monger
04-20-11, 23:44
Hello, Mongers:

Been a while, but I am still Killing the Pussy. Heading to Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan, will stop off in Dubia and enjoy Eastern European comfort at the Red Square Bar in the Hotel Russia. There are not many paved streets in Afghanistan, ergo no street walkers. You really need a mongers eye to find them under the burkas. Thank God for Philipino work camps, LBFM you know how the Military loves their acronyms = little brown fucking machines.

Big Red in Bagram, This ain't Balmer Dorothy.

I hope my Battle Buddys, Fox and Bench can keep my ladies happy! BigRed50,

So nice to see you around, and still chasing p*ssy! How much do the LBFM's cost? Lmao.

Dr. Monger

Smiling Fox
04-21-11, 00:40
It is good to see a post from an old friend. And its good to see you are hittin the puss.

Now is it allow to eat a LBFM. We know we don't eat street meat. But an LBFM. Now surely that could be edible.

Now I told you when you left, that I would be glad to handle your ladies you left behind. And I have searched thru an amazing number of ladies, and none of them have ever heard of you. There was mention of some one named "The Little Red machine", but we determined after much discussion and experiences, that it didn't matter if that was you or not. However all the ladies seemed to agree, that who ever you may be, or was seeing, that I was a much better eater of de puss, than you ever could be. (You know that would be a great contest. Line up the fresh ladies. And have an eat off. An eat off. An eat off.)

Well Big Red, Glad your doing fine. Stay safe out there.

Pass on the ladies you want me to take from you, and I will care for them well.

Smilng Fox, ; }

FromUnder
04-21-11, 01:57
Found Nicole in Brooklyn 23 yo looks 18 tight package blonde with her hair in a bun went to my spot and she started with a very good BBBJ dt upgraded to FS CG nice shaved kitty and finished with BBBJCIM would repeat for sure.

Lombardo
04-21-11, 06:30
Weather was great yesterday, and the 3 loops packed great merchandise. Saw Ashley on WW (Welcome Back) and a fatty with a short dress, but the fat legs looked attractive. This is one promising summer. Unfourtunately, I have arranged for a BJ from Kristina, so I have to come back for the fattie.

With the Ashley sighting, MsExSW, and Loveliness back from retirement, I would say there is no such thing as SW retirement, and to two loosers who attacked me personally instead of responding to my post, I say look no further than whose back.

Loveliness
04-21-11, 07:56
Weather was great yesterday, and the 3 loops packed great merchandise. Saw Ashley on WW (Welcome Back) and a fatty with a short dress, but the fat legs looked attractive. This is one promising summer. Unfourtunately, I have arranged for a BJ from Kristina, so I have to come back for the fattie.

With the Ashley sighting, MsExSW, and Loveliness back from retirement, I would say there is no such thing as SW retirement, and to two loosers who attacked me personally instead of responding to my post, I say look no further than whose back.Ya know Lombardo, sometimes it isn't even about retirement. Sometimes a girl just needs a little fun.

Be Safe

Charliebeach
04-21-11, 12:53
So I've been unable to cruise my usual spots due to some drunk asshole hitting my car and driving off. Insurance won't cover it so I'm screwed till I bu a new beater. Without a car I've been just walking around my neighborhood. And I never noticed it before, but we've got a few SW's right around the corner. Was leaving a liquor store and a cute, tall skinny WSW asked me if I had any change to spare. Told her no, as is my policy whenever anyone on the street asks me for money. She replied with "I give good head" That made me double take and I asked her where. She lead me to backyard that had a mattress and a couch under an awning. .20 for BBBJCIM and I walked home very happy. Asked her if she's the only woman around here that does this and she told me that there are dozens. She's just one of the only 2 or 3 white girls. All that time I've spent wasting gas driving around I coulda just went 3 blocks away!

Lombardo
04-21-11, 19:23
Ya know Lombardo, sometimes it isn't even about retirement. Sometimes a girl just needs a little fun.

Be SafeNothing wrong with that! Some women are lucky they get paid to have fun. Stay safe.

Lilmills13
04-21-11, 20:34
I read about all the stings going on over near pp and conklin, plus saw ton of le over the week. So I wasnt really looking for any fun, but fun found me. I was headed down conklin on my way home when I saw Beth walking down the street. She is a kind of thick WSW about 5'7. I pulled down a side street and she followed me so I pulled over, decided to take a chance. I'm so glad I did. She has a nice look, but some bad teeth well what is left of them. She was very sweet and relaxed. She told me she relapsed, that it was the worst mistake she's made. Anyway I gave her standard rate for a CBJ, it was probably the best CBJ I've ever had. I'm hoping next time its a BBBJ.

Cls9637
04-22-11, 06:18
So I've been unable to cruise my usual spots due to some drunk asshole hitting my car and driving off. Insurance won't cover it so I'm screwed till I bu a new beater. Without a car I've been just walking around my neighborhood. And I never noticed it before, but we've got a few SW's right around the corner. Was leaving a liquor store and a cute, tall skinny WSW asked me if I had any change to spare. Told her no, as is my policy whenever anyone on the street asks me for money. She replied with "I give good head" That made me double take and I asked her where. She lead me to backyard that had a mattress and a couch under an awning. .20 for BBBJCIM and I walked home very happy. Asked her if she's the only woman around here that does this and she told me that there are dozens. She's just one of the only 2 or 3 white girls. All that time I've spent wasting gas driving around I coulda just went 3 blocks away!So where is this neighborhood?

Smiling Fox
04-22-11, 09:14
We have often discussed that hard times brings out the girls in all of the neighborhoods.

For example.

The other day I was surfing eastern shore BP, I was planning a visit to OC.

Any way there was a post. I replied. She responded. Turned out that she is from DC doing a photo shoot in Salsbury,

And trying to make a few extra bucks on the side, or on her back. Never did this sorta thing before but a friend suggested it, and blah blah, we all kow the story.

Well she turns out to be a 12 on a scale of 10 and she wants $$$. I may, or may not. But its the same thing.

The other day driving on Joppa Road. By gaucher. Think I got a hairy eye from a really cute lady walking. I tried to turn around. Traffic was tough. By the time I got back she was gone.

Keep that hairy eye out. They walk in hard times, every where.

Smiling Fox, ; }

Breast Fed
04-22-11, 09:36
Cruised PP / C around 3am and found nothing except a marked cruiser on Montford and Baltimore with it's lights off. Very sneaky. Went over and found Debi on Gilmore and Ramsey. Brown haired WSW who says is 44. 36c's nice and soft with stiff nipples. Standard rates for standard service. Dropped her off on Fulton to meet her pharmacist.

FromUnder
04-22-11, 13:48
I was cruising BCB when I spotted Crystal a blonde a little on the thick side but had a real pretty face, her face looked very familliar and I asked her if she ever worked the WW side and said she did 10 years ago with her sister I think she said it was Angie who she said had past away. Well we went to my spot and Crystal started with a slow sloppy BBBJ just the way I like it to start and took her time was happy with the service and got digits will consider going for full service even tho she is a bit bigger than my preference. After I dropped her off saw Daniele and could not pass her up warned her it might take awhile but she said she didn't mind so we went to my spot and did the deed she performed a great BBBJCIM this girl is good hard for me to ever pass her up.

Usa1111
04-22-11, 23:21
She looks serious about her work.

Talk about skills this is Sheena of Brooklyn now this girl is talented in that department

Shithead06
04-23-11, 03:12
Thank You Too Bench, for sticking up for me.

LovelinessLoveliness, If you are Roxy please send Bench a PM, he was looking for you awhile back and I was unable to point him in the right direction. Bench, I hope you have a lot of fun, she is still one of the best out there!

Shitty

Blasternot
04-23-11, 09:40
Man I don't know what it is about WW but that loop gives me the kreeps and I'm a bonafide city boy, its too active down there for me and its like I don't know what car is a knockos, headed to my usual strip and lone behold my girl poochie I posted about a year ago same spot on garrison a block away from the playground BSW short and skinny low cut hair standard. 20 and her feet didn't stink this time. Also saw one BSW who looked a little too suspect to be out there, may be a he she so watch out fellas.

Ms Exsw
04-23-11, 09:42
Not the best pic, but I'm still learning.

Ms Exsw
04-23-11, 10:01
I hope it worked. If so this is me. There are also some pics on CLS9637 posts. But they really don't do me justice. I swear. Most were taken when I was still getting high & some were taken when I just got clean so I look alil over weight but these pics are me latly & when I'm done up. And this IS what I will look like when I met you.

Chico
04-23-11, 14:19
2 thumbs up 4 the nice pics. Send your digits 2 my inbox.

I hope it worked. If so this is me. There are also some pics on CLS9637 posts. But they really don't do me justice. I swear. Most were taken when I was still getting high & some were taken when I just got clean so I look alil over weight but these pics are me latly & when I'm done up. And this IS what I will look like when I met you.

FromUnder
04-23-11, 14:32
So I've been unable to cruise my usual spots due to some drunk asshole hitting my car and driving off. Insurance won't cover it so I'm screwed till I bu a new beater. Without a car I've been just walking around my neighborhood. And I never noticed it before, but we've got a few SW's right around the corner. Was leaving a liquor store and a cute, tall skinny WSW asked me if I had any change to spare. Told her no, as is my policy whenever anyone on the street asks me for money. She replied with "I give good head" That made me double take and I asked her where. She lead me to backyard that had a mattress and a couch under an awning. .20 for BBBJCIM and I walked home very happy. Asked her if she's the only woman around here that does this and she told me that there are dozens. She's just one of the only 2 or 3 white girls. All that time I've spent wasting gas driving around I coulda just went 3 blocks away!Yea where is the neighborhood or vacinity you are talking about?

The Big Man
04-23-11, 16:53
Saw Chrissy to day. Nice tall drink of water, great attitude and wonderful service. I think I have to visit the Block more often. BBBjNQNS.

Melle
04-23-11, 19:49
Your pics look great, whats on the menu? Get in touch with me send me your digits.

BigDonkey
04-24-11, 10:21
Man I don't know what it is about WW but that loop gives me the kreeps and I'm a bonafide city boy, its too active down there for me and its like I don't know what car is a knockos, headed to my usual strip and lone behold my girl poochie I posted about a year ago same spot on garrison a block away from the playground BSW short and skinny low cut hair standard. 20 and her feet didn't stink this time. Also saw one BSW who looked a little too suspect to be out there, may be a he she so watch out fellas.I totally feel you dude I usually just monger around my area which is the hamilton / harford Road. But the pickings around here has been really slim to none at all. Everytime I cruise over to bcb or ww I definitely feel like a fish out of water. Guess I have to make a couple more trips around so I can get alittle more comfortable, for the selections out there are definitely better.

Propilot
04-24-11, 11:26
I saw Jasmine on E. Baltimore near Haven St. Small young petite girl. I asked her how old she was and she replied 21. Long curly hair, about 100lbs if that. I took her to my spot and she performed a VERY GOOD CBJ. She massages your balls as she does the BJ. Good tempo and technique. Would probably repeat if I saw her again.

Propilot
04-24-11, 11:58
Did any of you guys see the blond WSW wearing a pink shirt, black / dark blue pants, and pink shoes yesterday around 5:00pm. I stopped at the corner store on Scarey / Wash to grab a pop. She followed me into the store. She had a nice build. While in the store I thought maybe I should try to pick her up, then I noticed some sores / marks around the top of her chest, near the top of her halter top. I figured if there were sores / marks there that when she took off her clothes, there would be more. She left the store before I did. As I left the store, she was walking real slow in the direction that I had came in before. She spoke and smiled to get my attention but by then I had already decided to pass. I said Hi and got in my car and left. If any of you guys know her or have been with her, did I pass up a good one or did I make the right decision to pass? She was hot.

Cls9637
04-24-11, 16:22
Met up with Chrissy (AKA MsExSW) today. She said things didn't go well on the Block for her, so she still needs to earn money. I'm always happy to oblige. As usual she is fun to be with, nice personality and cute. As you can see she has nice boobs and a nice butt. She is open to most anything except anal. I know she has posted requests for some of the guys that knew her around WW or any Senior Members on this site to contact her, so here are some pictures of her from today for the guys that don't know her. Now that she's not using anymore she looks much better than the pictures I posted from before. I have a lot of pictures, including some action pics. I'll have to post the rest later.

BertV
04-24-11, 17:30
Met up with Chrissy (AKA MsExSW) today. She said things didn't go well on the Block for her, so she still needs to earn money. I'm always happy to oblige. As usual she is fun to be with, nice personality and cute. As you can see she has nice boobs and a nice butt. She is open to most anything except anal. I know she has posted requests for some of the guys that knew her around WW or any Senior Members on this site to contact her, so here are some pictures of her from today for the guys that don't know her. Now that she's not using anymore she looks much better than the pictures I posted from before. I have a lot of pictures, including some action pics. I'll have to post the rest later.She looks like a great lady! Once I can gain senior member status. I can contact her! Thanks for the posting.

Chrissy, you are a beautiful young lady, be safe and may you have a prosperous week!

Lilmills13
04-24-11, 18:24
Saw Holly Thursday out on conking, so decided to pick her up. Me and her go way back I've been seeing her for years now but lost her number. It was good to see she was still doing good well still alive and free.

Cls9637
04-24-11, 19:16
Some more of the pictures from today.

Cls9637
04-24-11, 19:21
This is the last of Chrissy's pictures from today.

Crg3400
04-24-11, 22:01
Well, I guess she gets to keep the "ex" since she is not actually street walking.

Breast Fed
04-25-11, 03:16
i saw jasmine on e. baltimore near haven st. small young petite girl. i asked her how old she was and she replied 21. long curly hair, about 100lbs if that. i took her to my spot and she performed a very good cbj. she massages your balls as she does the bj. good tempo and technique. would probably repeat if i saw her again.

propilot-always check your six. took her to a notel about a year ago. tiny thing. looks spanish, light skinned and black hair. some tats. told me she has a kid by some italian dude. haven't seen her since. glad to hear she is still around. i will have to investigate that area more often. when i first met her i thought she was ****. she pulled out the drivers license to prove it. forgot her last name. who cares! i'll be on the prowl.

Breast Fed
04-25-11, 03:17
Saw Holly Thursday out on conking, so decided to pick her up. Me and her go way back I've been seeing her for years now but lost her number. It was good to see she was still doing good well still alive and free.Describe her.

Traveler Daddy
04-25-11, 09:01
I was cruising BCB when I spotted Crystal a blonde a little on the thick side but had a real pretty face, her face looked very familliar and I asked her if she ever worked the WW side and said she did 10 years ago with her sister I think she said it was Angie who she said had past away. Well we went to my spot and Crystal started with a slow sloppy BBBJ just the way I like it to start and took her time was happy with the service and got digits will consider going for full service even tho she is a bit bigger than my preference. After I dropped her off saw Daniele and could not pass her up warned her it might take awhile but she said she didn't mind so we went to my spot and did the deed she performed a great BBBJCIM this girl is good hard for me to ever pass her up.Knew a Daniele about 10 years ago used to hang around firehouse on pennington. She was

Friends with tiny blond Renee. Daniele was also blond then. She was great FS very into it.

Heard that she had moved to glen burnie with some dude. Could this be same Daniele I am hearing about now?

Corvette68
04-25-11, 09:29
This is the last of Chrissy's pictures from today.Wow she does look great. I need to get out and start playing again.

Lilmills13
04-25-11, 12:50
She is short, a little thick but lost weight. She has dark red hair kinda curly or kinky. Tat on her arm.

Lilmills13
04-25-11, 13:02
After weeks of searching, I've finally found her. I thought I was looking for Jenna but actually I was looking for lovie. Small red head, with not so bad teeth. I couldn't believe it took a rainy night to find her. Anyway I saw her on conkling north of Baltimore standing under a awning. I knew I couldn't miss this opportunity. She hopped in, and was a little reluctant to do so. She was so nervous that I was le. I assured her that I wasnt. She said whip it out. So I did and she bent over and started sucking, then lifted her head up and said give me a dollar. What a hell of a le check. So we went to a spot, discussed tuition for FS. I'm so happy my hunting paid off. I got her digits and will definitely repeat.

Daddy69
04-25-11, 13:12
Happen to stop at the Corner of Wilkens and Payson and ran into a Blast from the Past!

Interventions Own Kristen.

OMG. What else can I say?

She still lives in WV.

Did cop her digits!

Sportsfan1234
04-25-11, 15:58
I picked up Jen on Friday. She was walking on Conkling Street about 3-4 blocks down from Eastern Avenue as you head towards Pulaski. She is white, about 5'6", thin, small tits. What caught my attention is that she is young and cute. She said that she is 21. I had never seen her out before. She claimed that she does not come out very often and only does it when she needs a little extra money. I decided to go to one of the motels on Pulaski. Reasonable tuition. Nice body, neatly trimmed, tight kitty. Unfortunately no digits. Would repeat if the opportunity presents itself.

MilitaryGuy
04-25-11, 19:22
Well, I guess she gets to keep the "ex" since she is not actually street walking.Wow, she looks great, good pick up.

MilitaryGuy
04-25-11, 19:24
Did any of you guys see the blond WSW wearing a pink shirt, black / dark blue pants, and pink shoes yesterday around 5:00pm. I stopped at the corner store on Scarey / Wash to grab a pop. She followed me into the store. She had a nice build. While in the store I thought maybe I should try to pick her up, then I noticed some sores / marks around the top of her chest, near the top of her halter top. I figured if there were sores / marks there that when she took off her clothes, there would be more. She left the store before I did. As I left the store, she was walking real slow in the direction that I had came in before. She spoke and smiled to get my attention but by then I had already decided to pass. I said Hi and got in my car and left. If any of you guys know her or have been with her, did I pass up a good one or did I make the right decision to pass? She was hot.

Propilot-Always check your six.I saw her same spot around 430 today, turned around and she was getting in a car, glad I didn't stop sooner.

Dagame
04-26-11, 00:45
Saw Brittney on carey. Picked her up for a great half and half. She looked great. Sexy blond and black long hair + bonus. She's prego. Boobs were soo pretty and virgin looking. Brittney is a young looking girl who is very quiet but great to hang with for an occasion. Especially now before she pulls out the flip flops.

The Big Man
04-26-11, 11:39
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=129181&d=1303832089&thumb=1&stc=1

I saw her early this morning. The mistake I did make was to go with her to her place. She had me in a basement / crawl space. Anyone over four feet would have had to bend over. Also smelled and looked dirty. But as usual little head spoke up and got his way. Excellent BBBJ, super tight goods.

I finished up with a BBBJCIM. Then she turned around and spit into a five gallon bucket. At that very monent I wondered, Is that thing full of nuts? LOL

Mbwrink
04-26-11, 14:06
Who are the SW's that definitely gag on it?

BigDonkey
04-26-11, 14:53
Picked up megan on Sunday between harford Road. And glenmore. I've seen her a couple of times before really cool girl no attitude. Petite lite skin I think she's black? Anyways she's around 25 years old. Went over to my place since I know her $.5 for half / half. No teething on BJ and her body is pretty nice for being small and slim. But she doesn't have any digits. You would just have to catch her when you can. Be nice to her though she's going through a rough situation right now.

Loveliness
04-26-11, 15:14
Loveliness, If you are Roxy please send Bench a PM, he was looking for you awhile back and I was unable to point him in the right direction. Bench, I hope you have a lot of fun, she is still one of the best out there!

ShittyYes Shitty Shit, I have contacted Bench and you both are Sweethearts. I have just been busy with "home" stuff lately.

Loveliness

Loveliness
04-26-11, 15:18
Kate or Roxy? Hahah there the same person.Super,

Yeah. She is nice and all but even at 32, my boobs are so much more beautiful, smaller butt you would definately have to see to believe.

Later,

Loveliness

Deepbam
04-26-11, 18:19
Dude, I think you just figured out what that funky smell was; old nuts! Ha!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=129181&d=1303832089&thumb=1&stc=1

I saw her early this morning. The mistake I did make was to go with her to her place. She had me in a basement / crawl space. Anyone over four feet would have had to bend over. Also smelled and looked dirty. But as usual little head spoke up and got his way. Excellent BBBJ, super tight goods.

I finished up with a BBBJCIM. Then she turned around and spit into a five gallon bucket. At that very monent I wondered, Is that thing full of nuts? LOL

Lombardo
04-26-11, 20:29
Walking WW with an ethnic look, this 22 yo w / glasses in summer clothing reveals fine qualities, except for injection marks on arm. Good BJ skills for standard tuition.

Tried to hook up with Chrissy earlier in the day, but it is not convenient when the coordinates keep changing. So I hooked up with Mia and saved some time. I believe Mia was reviewed ealier. Pussy Cats grad with repeat intel about the downtown scene.

We need to ask Jackson to setup a twitter account for us to use. If we are smart, we can use it for real time status updates. I found that you can create a group to twitt into the one account, and control membership to this group, say seniors, and that it is possible to filter out / in messages based on key words. I got twitter on my PC, phone, TV, and very soon it will be in cars.

Brittney is a young looking girl who is very quiet but great to hang with for an occasion. Especially now before she pulls out the flip flops.You must be a linguist with foot fetish. LMAO.

Jimbob410
04-26-11, 21:16
I would love to play with you sexy so if you are real please get back to me or let me no how to contact you.

FromUnder
04-26-11, 22:38
Happen to stop at the Corner of Wilkens and Payson and ran into a Blast from the Past!

She still lives in WV.

Did cop her digits!Picked her up today nice girl good service got digits too but when you say interventions own was she the one on that show? I went to A&E site and looked at a segment from the Kristen episode but this girl didn't really look like her I know that was a few years back, but also she acted like she wasn't real familliar with Baltimore and only worked the streets one time before a couple months ago according to her. But I guess you knew her from before and know for sure that is her?

FromUnder
04-26-11, 23:05
Cali blonde girl from California I found her walking into the 7/11 on Patapsco a few weeks ago she looked out of place in that neighborhood I stuck up a conversation with her and she told me she worked on the block I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she was good with that ended up going to my spot and getting a fantastic BJ and FS CG, Cali is 21 all American looking girl seen her several times and ended up doing a 3some with one of her fellow dancers, Star which was absolutely incredible, Star is a 20 year old hard body we went to the Notel and everything was on I suck at taking pics but some came out ok.

The Big Man
04-27-11, 00:43
Dude, I think you just figured out what that funky smell was; old nuts! Ha!Isn't that some shit? A five gallon bucket of nuts. LOL

Kitt1
04-27-11, 08:39
Picked her up today nice girl good service got digits too but when you say interventions own was she the one on that show? I went to A&E site and looked at a segment from the Kristen episode but this girl didn't really look like her I know that was a few years back, but also she acted like she wasn't real familliar with Baltimore and only worked the streets one time before a couple months ago according to her. But I guess you knew her from before and know for sure that is her?Did she have a large butterfly tat above here butt. If so, then that is Intevention's Kristen.

Green Shadow
04-27-11, 09:09
I have been out of the area for a couple of months and would like to know if Spring has brought out any old regulars in WW and BCB. I see from recent posts that Kristen, Chrissy and Roxey are back.

What about Sarah, Bridgett, Holly, Nichole, Nickii, Ruthie, Brooke, Amanda, Katie, Dawn, Chrissy (glasses) , Maria, Vicki, Shelly, Stacy, Amie, Patty, and Alicia?

Any sightings?

Hope to be back on the hunt in a couple of weeks.

Thanks,

GS

Drpmd
04-27-11, 12:53
Super,

Yeah. She is nice and all but even at 32, my boobs are so much more beautiful, smaller butt you would definately have to see to believe.

Later,

LovelinessYou need to clean out your mail box, it says it is full and you can't get anymore mail.

BigDonkey
04-27-11, 14:32
Cali blonde girl from California I found her walking into the 7/11 on Patapsco a few weeks ago she looked out of place in that neighborhood I stuck up a conversation with her and she told me she worked on the block I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she was good with that ended up going to my spot and getting a fantastic BJ and FS CG, Cali is 21 all American looking girl seen her several times and ended up doing a 3some with one of her fellow dancers, Star which was absolutely incredible, Star is a 20 year old hard body we went to the Notel and everything was on I suck at taking pics but some came out ok.Wow! You lucky son of a be-ch! Great pull, Cali is just beautiful.

BigDonkey
04-27-11, 14:39
Cali blonde girl from California I found her walking into the 7/11 on Patapsco a few weeks ago she looked out of place in that neighborhood I stuck up a conversation with her and she told me she worked on the block I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she was good with that ended up going to my spot and getting a fantastic BJ and FS CG, Cali is 21 all American looking girl seen her several times and ended up doing a 3some with one of her fellow dancers, Star which was absolutely incredible, Star is a 20 year old hard body we went to the Notel and everything was on I suck at taking pics but some came out ok.I don't like to go out much out of my comfort zone but wow, I will, to get a chance to see her.

BmoreDude
04-27-11, 18:00
Hi guys and gals,

I'm fairly new to this board and I have to say it kicks ass. Now my reson for posting is I have not done the SW thing for sometime in fact it has been a number of years. 2002 ish maybe even before.

I was wondering if any of you know if there is a SW still out there by the name of Lori. She had long blond hair (thin) normally wore it in a pony tail she was about 5'2-5'4ish thin amybe 120-130ish and she was prolly in her early thirties or so she used to SW the PP area.

Her head game was off the hook best I have ever had and the FS just kept getting better and better.

I do not have any pics of her and looking at previous threads of other girls named lori none of them are her.

Baltimonger
04-27-11, 18:02
I have been out of the area for a couple of months and would like to know if Spring has brought out any old regulars in WW and BCB. I see from recent posts that Kristen, Chrissy and Roxey are back.

What about Sarah, Bridgett, Holly, Nichole, Nickii, Ruthie, Brooke, Amanda, Katie, Dawn, Chrissy (glasses) , Maria, Vicki, Shelly, Stacy, Amie, Patty, and Alicia?

Any sightings?

Hope to be back on the hunt in a couple of weeks.

Thanks,

GSI heard the worst possible news about Ruthie. I hope it's not true. Please God, tell me it's not true.

Mairj23
04-27-11, 18:05
Picked her up today nice girl good service got digits too but when you say interventions own was she the one on that show? I went to A&E site and looked at a segment from the Kristen episode but this girl didn't really look like her I know that was a few years back, but also she acted like she wasn't real familliar with Baltimore and only worked the streets one time before a couple months ago according to her. But I guess you knew her from before and know for sure that is her?On the site make sure you have the right video. The one available was on a Kristen in Wisconsin. The one you want is the one where this Kristen is wandering the streets of Baltimore and her mom picks her up to return to WVa.

Benchseats Rock
04-27-11, 22:13

For starters, you can say Hepatitis.

Stay Safe,

Bench

Clix
04-27-11, 22:37
Cali blonde girl from California I found her walking into the 7/11 on Patapsco a few weeks ago she looked out of place in that neighborhood I stuck up a conversation with her and she told me she worked on the block I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she was good with that ended up going to my spot and getting a fantastic BJ and FS CG, Cali is 21 all American looking girl seen her several times and ended up doing a 3some with one of her fellow dancers, Star which was absolutely incredible, Star is a 20 year old hard body we went to the Notel and everything was on I suck at taking pics but some came out ok.It is experiences like yours that make mongering worthwhile. Congrats on the find!