PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

ISawWhatIsAw
07-29-23, 15:57
In the act, I never get to appreciate what woman is scooped. Defeats the purpose of the scoop. Guess there are more than I can imagine that can ever be seen. I ask myself, "How do you find those women?

I've thought about it, renting a hotel room sounds great. It was hot out, way too hot for any action in the ride. I looked up room rates, but then I went on a drive. Near the circle, I saw a woman standing with a nice ass and kept it moving. I've said to myself, talking out loud to myself, to not waste money getting a room probably should have more than one in the room if I ever did. What is it with guys standing close to the women that are out? I have been taking notice of a short woman out and about in MP, probably the woman Kiara. In Brooklyn Park, on a one-way street, I saw a woman dressed nicely who might say she was mixed race (probably Spanish) and aged 35-45. She turned down my advances quickly. Guess she had somewhere to be. I decided to ask something of her to get a closer look. When I left the area. A thought popped up Air Conditioning.

PitMan187
07-29-23, 16:39
I was out last night cruising around because I had the itch! Saw cruise around a bit until it started raining ran into a MILF trying to get out of the rain and ended up taking her to Tim's last night. She was extremely vocal. Really wet we started off mission style for about 15 minutes I had to stop because the pussy was too wet I knew that I wasn't going to last long prep to back up for some head action. Want to some doggy style. Still extremely wet and creamy I saw it running down her leg. Switch switch three reverse cowboy but she rode herself to a screaming orgasm and just simply passed out. What do you guys do in a situation where she passes out and doesn't want to wake up but it's time to check out?

BusterHymen55
07-29-23, 16:59
In the act, I never get to appreciate what woman is scooped. Defeats the purpose of the scoop. Guess there are more than I can imagine that can ever be seen. I ask myself, "How do you find those women?

I've thought about it, renting a hotel room sounds great. It was hot out, way too hot for any action in the ride. I looked up room rates, but then I went on a drive. Near the circle, I saw a woman standing with a nice ass and kept it moving. I've said to myself, talking out loud to myself, to not waste money getting a room probably should have more than one in the room if I ever did. What is it with guys standing close to the women that are out? I have been taking notice of a short woman out and about in MP, probably the woman Kiara. In Brooklyn Park, on a one-way street, I saw a woman dressed nicely who might say she was mixed race (probably Spanish) and aged 35-45. She turned down my advances quickly. Guess she had somewhere to be. I decided to ask something of her to get a closer look. When I left the area. A thought popped up Air Conditioning.Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

BusterHymen55
07-29-23, 17:07
I was out last night cruising around because I had the itch! Saw cruise around a bit until it started raining ran into a MILF trying to get out of the rain and ended up taking her to Tim's last night. She was extremely vocal. Really wet we started off mission style for about 15 minutes I had to stop because the pussy was too wet I knew that I wasn't going to last long prep to back up for some head action. Want to some doggy style. Still extremely wet and creamy I saw it running down her leg. Switch switch three reverse cowboy but she rode herself to a screaming orgasm and just simply passed out. What do you guys do in a situation where she passes out and doesn't want to wake up but it's time to check out?That's happened to me one time. Summer from Brooklyn Park / Glen Burnie. Straight up passed out as I unloaded in her in the K9 position. I mean out cold. Loud snoring! I was like WTF?! Fortunately, she woke up after I kept tugging on her (about 15 - 20 seconds). Then she started laughing (trying to play it off). But she seemed pretty sincere and appreciative. Told me $40 for full service on my next visit since I was honest and upfront with her. And didn't walk out of her apartment with cash in hand. I could have very easily done so I had choose to but then that wouldn't make me any better than some of these other skanks that do that shit to us, right? Well, needless to say, she was true to her word and took real good care of me on our next date.

BigTruckBob
07-29-23, 17:40
I hear you guys on it being inappropriate to steal from a blind person, but as I tried to explained to the worker, it could be the drug dealers ripping her off too considering she can't see what she's giving them either. She claimed when she went to buy drugs and presented the $2 bill the entire block laughed at her. I told her candidly that maybe it's time for her to retire from the life since she can't trust the mongers or the dealers. She nearly broke down and cried when I said that. She said that she hoped to meet a knight in shining armor who will take care of her and someone she could give her all too. She then asked if we could get McDonald's and chill for the rest of the day. She said she wouldn't need any more money and she would give me all of her. I thought about it, but seeing her gray eyes going in opposite directions I turned her down. When dropping her off there was a hot civilian staring at me, and I couldn't maneuver because Amanda (Kate) nearly fell getting out of my pickup truck. Although she still has the skills, she needs to retire.

ISawWhatIsAw
07-29-23, 19:12
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?On Pontiac Avenue.

Some be on other streets recently saw a middle aged Asian woman (includes middle eastern, spanish, etc.) walking closer to the Arundel county line near 4th.

Klove48
07-29-23, 19:49
I was out last night cruising around because I had the itch! Saw cruise around a bit until it started raining ran into a MILF trying to get out of the rain and ended up taking her to Tim's last night. She was extremely vocal. Really wet we started off mission style for about 15 minutes I had to stop because the pussy was too wet I knew that I wasn't going to last long prep to back up for some head action. Want to some doggy style. Still extremely wet and creamy I saw it running down her leg. Switch switch three reverse cowboy but she rode herself to a screaming orgasm and just simply passed out. What do you guys do in a situation where she passes out and doesn't want to wake up but it's time to check out?Do you have a name, description?

Horsetrader
07-29-23, 22:15
What do you guys do in a situation where she passes out and doesn't want to wake up but it's time to check out?I never stay the full alloted time, when I'm finished I want to leave.

I've had a couple times where I was ready to go and she wouldn't get dressed. Once she asked for Coke, so I left the room to get some. Vending was empty so it took a few minutes to go to convience store. When I returned, she was gone. That was fine with me because it saved me a trip back to the hood.

Loomy
07-29-23, 22:53
So, I was pruising the Wilkens loop last Friday night, when I witness the after result of a carjacking right in front of me, though I only say the drive off and not actual crime. So I'm driving on Ashton, when I see a car turn right in front of me blasting from Furrows at a high rate of speed with a guy hanging on for dear life outside the driver's window, with a black hatch back following. Apparently, he must have been a delivery driver for like UberEats or Door Dash.

5 minutes later I see that car and the hatchback in the parking lot of the westside shopping center parked with some kids dividing up some food from a delivery bag. They were literally 5 minutes away from the crime scene and did not car. Drove back to Ashton, saw the guy on the phone with 911 while a police cruiser drove right by him and didn't stop. If you are doing food delivery to that area, why on earth would you ever get out your car? That late at night and in that neighborhood, I would call and say you have to come to car to get your food.

*Potential future SW Gold Alert* - Down at the intersection on Monroe & Washington, there is always a white guy and his petite Asin gf pan handling together. She is young (college age) and in shape and would easily be a 7 to 8. 7 on the civy scale. They are usually always at that red light near the park only. However, I saw them near Busy B that same night with a few other addicts looking like they were trying to score. What that tells me is, if they are willing to venture that deep into the lion's den to feed an addiction, then it's only a matter of time until she stops panhandling and start dating.

Ended up getting with an almost spinner name McKenzie. She was skinny, but not frail looking, still had some meat on her. BJ was mid, cooch was great, however. She is a bit of a rusher but not too bad, After about 15 minutes start asking me if I'm done.

Saturday, I sighted a Danielle, near Ramsey. Danielle always gets the job done, sometimes she may nod offs from time to time, but she will still get the job done. Danielle is the type that if she didn't have an addiction, she would make a great gf. Tits are small but still perky and ass could be a curvaceous bubble if she went to the gym and worked on gluts.

BMish
07-29-23, 22:53
These guys know there'll be a steady stream of prospective clients. No amount of govt action will stop the drug game. Especially when times get hard like where they're heading now.Very true, things are going to get a whole lot worse before there is any chance of improvement.

BusterHymen55
07-29-23, 23:11
On Pontiac Avenue.

Some be on other streets recently saw a middle aged Asian woman (includes middle eastern, spanish, etc.) walking closer to the Arundel county line near 4th.Well, thanks for clearing that up!

Loomy
07-29-23, 23:24
[Deleted by Admin]

Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

A2

BMoreBeast
07-30-23, 03:10
So you want the cops to be there but only to enforce the laws you want them to. Turn their heads and let you do what you want, but stop all the other crimes? I can't be both ways. The streets are sometimes not kind.This is objectively a stupid thing to say. Not only do police have some discretion on which laws they wish to enforce or punish you for, but I don't think I've ever said I would be concerned if cops were stopping me from mongering. Maybe I consider assault and robbery more serious offenses then prostitution or solicitation. Or maybe you think police should treat jaywalking and loitering with the same urgency as violent crime.

LegendHD
07-30-23, 06:48
I was out last night cruising around because I had the itch! Saw cruise around a bit until it started raining ran into a MILF trying to get out of the rain and ended up taking her to Tim's last night. She was extremely vocal. Really wet we started off mission style for about 15 minutes I had to stop because the pussy was too wet I knew that I wasn't going to last long prep to back up for some head action. Want to some doggy style. Still extremely wet and creamy I saw it running down her leg. Switch switch three reverse cowboy but she rode herself to a screaming orgasm and just simply passed out. What do you guys do in a situation where she passes out and doesn't want to wake up but it's time to check out?Yea what's the name and description, photos something LOL.

TigerBlood13
07-30-23, 09:28
Anybody know her? I would love to see some footage of her.

P. S these are old pictures of her when she cleaned up the last time around. I highly doubt she looks the same way now.

Checkumout
07-30-23, 10:01
I think you are confusing MP and BP. Washburn is in Brooklyn. Morrow Park (MP) is Washington Blvd from Patapsco to Italianos.

Also, Brooklyn Park is in Anne Arundel County. Hope this helps and thanks for the info.Brooklyn Park is in Md but Washburn is in Brooklyn wichich is in Baltimore.

PitMan187
07-30-23, 11:51
Yea what's the name and description, photos something LOL.She said her name was Lexie.

PitMan187
07-30-23, 14:19
She said her name was Lexie.Anybody looking for she down in West Side shopping center now by the liquor store closest to the side where Advanced Auto Parts is she barely standing up though.

ISawWhatIsAw
07-30-23, 18:38
Anybody looking for she down in West Side shopping center now by the liquor store closest to the side where Advanced Auto Parts is she barely standing up though.Yeah so I was wondering why I felt so bold approaching a civilian let me tell you thanks her figure is nice with clean skin. Oh she got in a car.

Cause that pussy gone I mean. Yeah more post like that but less supply cause I had to ask a female to leave my ride yeah cause congrats to you. That is supposed to be happening offen in my opinion in general. That woman was out cold.

PitMan187
07-30-23, 19:21
Yeah so I was wondering why I felt so bold approaching a civilian let me tell you thanks her figure is nice with clean skin. Oh she got in a car.

Cause that pussy gone I mean. Yeah more post like that but less supply cause I had to ask a female to leave my ride yeah cause congrats to you. That is supposed to be happening offen in my opinion in general. That woman was out cold.And I can somebody PM me Olivia's information or somebody else's number I'm looking to add to my rotation..

PanchSez
07-30-23, 19:32
I saw Valerie today around 2:30 on Ashton and Smallwood. She had just walked up Aston and posted in the shade of the school. I immediately circled but she was gone.

LuvTitz
07-30-23, 23:04
I had some time this afternoon to peruse the circle and triangle areas of the loop. I noticed a very attractive blonde walking towards the Busy Bee on Ramsay and at first thought she may have been a civilian. She was approximately 5'6", long shoulder length blonde hair, had camouflage booty shorts and a tank top. She was holding a clear handbag. She walked towards and then onto the one way street to the right of the store, Christian Street, I believe. She emerged back on Payson Street, but there was LE parked on the street and that is when I lost her. The LE just sat there and only moved towards opposite sides of the street. I'm not sure if she was decoy / bait, but she was a knockout, too good to be true. I noticed another cruiser 2 streets away, so this may have been a set-up.

I was really hoping she was one of those weekender babes that show up to make some quick money and back to the 9-5 on Monday. This was the case when I met up with Jane a few months ago. That was a fun date and glad she has stayed clean.

While out today, I noticed MILF Lisa (she looked strung out and could barely walk straight), MILF Melissa (she has gone downhill), a few of the usual zombies that I've never experienced, the one chick with the big fake tits who is a real sweetheart but has gone downhill as well (can't remember her name. Sasha? I also saw the Asian girl who was panhandling and I guess trying to cop somewhere on Monroe. She looks she could be a fun screw, but time will tell.

I still haven't seen blonde Andrea in forever. I hope she's OK. Also, who's the thick brunette who's been hanging around Payson the last few weeks? She's got a nice rump and tits.

Keep your head on a swivel and keep mongering.

LuvTitz
07-30-23, 23:08
Anybody know her? I would love to see some footage of her.

P. S these are old pictures of her when she cleaned up the last time around. I highly doubt she looks the same way now.I saw her a few weeks ago looking dirty and haggard. She's not worth your time. She was clearly a beauty at one time, but the life has taken a toll. She was never really a good date and tries to upsell based on her looks.

BMoreBeast
07-31-23, 06:28
Saw what I thought was a BSW on the bus stop near the Wendy's on York Rd. Told her 15 for head and 30 for both. Of course she asked for money up front but she still got the job done. Blasted in her pretty quick. If you see a Big booty with bleached hair and pink top this morning then you may have found her.

BoloBellgrande
07-31-23, 09:56
I had some time this afternoon to peruse the circle and triangle areas of the loop. I noticed a very attractive blonde walking towards the Busy Bee on Ramsay and at first thought she may have been a civilian. She was approximately 5'6", long shoulder length blonde hair, had camouflage booty shorts and a tank top. She was holding a clear handbag. She walked towards and then onto the one way street to the right of the store, Christian Street, I believe. She emerged back on Payson Street, but there was LE parked on the street and that is when I lost her. The LE just sat there and only moved towards opposite sides of the street. I'm not sure if she was decoy / bait, but she was a knockout, too good to be true. I noticed another cruiser 2 streets away, so this may have been a set-up.

I was really hoping she was one of those weekender babes that show up to make some quick money and back to the 9-5 on Monday. This was the case when I met up with Jane a few months ago. That was a fun date and glad she has stayed clean.

While out today, I noticed MILF Lisa (she looked strung out and could barely walk straight), MILF Melissa (she has gone downhill), a few of the usual zombies that I've never experienced, the one chick with the big fake tits who is a real sweetheart but has gone downhill as well (can't remember her name. Sasha? I also saw the Asian girl who was panhandling and I guess trying to cop somewhere on Monroe. She looks she could be a fun screw, but time will tell.

I still haven't seen blonde Andrea in forever. I hope she's OK. Also, who's the thick brunette who's been hanging around Payson the last few weeks? She's got a nice rump and tits.

Keep your head on a swivel and keep mongering.I saw a blonde, kinda older standing with Sandy the other day, I asked out the window who she was, she said her name was crystal. Maybe the same one you're talking about. Very pretty thick blonde hair and cute face with some age on it. Sandy said they were waiting on someone, possibly a double date.

Assman To You
07-31-23, 16:08
They are randomly showing up in my FB feed as friend suggestions. Often from Brooklyn Park and sometimes one friend in common who are framiliar SWs. Crazy.

Youngster83
07-31-23, 16:53
I've gone out a few different times and haven't seen anything worth taking. It's definitely not like it use to be. Anyone have any reliable phone numbers for a decent time?

BoloBellgrande
07-31-23, 17:45
Out grocery shopping again, couldn't help but notice the cleavage when I drove past, talked to her a bought her some groceries. No phone.

Any reviews or pics?

BoloBellgrande
07-31-23, 19:07
Man, I hate driving past her without around saying hello or giving some money but, LE was parked just up the road and was using the siren for some reason.

Kiara was on the opposite side of the street from the you-Haul and a little further down towards the businesses. I've come to the conclusion for me anyway, that it's hard for her to look that bad in my eyes.

She was dressed a pretty red flower dress and she had a flower in her hair. That 34 year old woman knows exactly what she's working with. I wish I could've stopped and taken a picture, she almost spun around for me when I drove past. Dam LE, he was to close to do anything! .

Sad to say but, it's by her choice that she's still out there, I know from PM 's that she's had plenty of offers to have herself taken care of.

PanchSez
07-31-23, 19:08
Out grocery shopping again, couldn't help but notice the cleavage when I drove past, talked to her a bought her some groceries. No phone.

Any reviews or pics?Klove48 did a review on 7/19.

LuvTitz
07-31-23, 20:40
I saw a blonde, kinda older standing with Sandy the other day, I asked out the window who she was, she said her name was crystal. Maybe the same one you're talking about. Very pretty thick blonde hair and cute face with some age on it. Sandy said they were waiting on someone, possibly a double date.Sandy. Gaunt looking blonde, thin nose? If so, then yeah, I did notice they were walking in close proximity. Well, hopefully someone had a chance to enjoy Crystal's company.

I went out today looking for Crystal, but settled on Korena. I took her to poundtown and busted a massive Tidal Wave of backed up ball juice. She took it like a champ.

LE is still heavy boys; be careful.

BoloBellgrande
07-31-23, 21:45
MILF Lisa, a mumbling mess! I'm sure she was a hottie in her day with the legs and shapely ass she has on her. I wanted to take a lot more pics because the one I did take doesn't do that ass justice, she has a beautiful heart shaped ass and long pretty legs. The place I was in wasn't one a I prefer and I wanted to get the hell out of there. Lisa was a mumbling mess and I wasn't about to try and get her to pose in different positions for me.

Anyway, 1 down, 2 more to go until I'm officially retired.

Poppy44
08-01-23, 00:19
Found her on Garrison by the playground. Brunette but the hips stuck out when I rode past. Definitely had to bust a you when the coast cleared up. Face wise she definitely isn't the best. Appears mid aged. But her body is crazy. Her fave position was on stop so we started Mish then switched to doggy. Pussy juicy and wet. I had my hands locked to her waist the entire time. All that booty in my lap had me going crazy and I busted deep. No digits but she walks from garrison to Reisterstown rd and back. Making loops. You'll find her. Keep an eye out.

BigTruckBob
08-01-23, 09:10
Found her on Garrison by the playground. Brunette but the hips stuck out when I rode past. Definitely had to bust a you when the coast cleared up. Face wise she definitely isn't the best. Appears mid aged. But her body is crazy. Her fave position was on stop so we started Mish then switched to doggy. Pussy juicy and wet. I had my hands locked to her waist the entire time. All that booty in my lap had me going crazy and I busted deep. No digits but she walks from garrison to Reisterstown rd and back. Making loops. You'll find her. Keep an eye out.I know who you're talking about and you are right her body is unbelievable. Can you believe her ass was even bigger about a year ago? She told me her name was Alessia, but what I didn't know was that she only gave me that name, so when I shared her number with people on here, she knew it was me. I had to cut her off anyway because her addiction was getting to the point that she couldn't function unless she had drugs before sex, and when she had drugs she made other excuses of why she couldn't finish. But like any other prostitute they will only do what you allow them. Good post though.

BigTruckBob
08-01-23, 09:35
Kayley.

She is 30 years old and you can find her around Baltimore and Carey, usually sitting at a bus stop, and high out of her mind. She's an ex stripper, but in the streets she wears loose clothes to hide that she has a spectacular body. She almost looks out of place until you realize that she has a drug habit. She had smooth skin with no signs of usage, and she is very clean. Other positives are, she can dance for you, and when her hair is down she's actually attractive. She acts like she's on LSD at times because anyone can grab her hand and guide her anywhere without any resistance. The issue with her is that she is not exactly a prostitute; however, you will spend the same amount of money as you would on a prostitute, and waste far more time. Between her her using, sleeping, and incessant talking, you will burn 5 hours of time and the reward at the end feels okay but it doesn't seem worth the time. With that said I still recommend her. No phone number to share any longer so you will have to go hunting. In my opinion, it's best to catch her while she's out anyway because playing phone tag all day with her was frustrating. Below are two recent pictures from a few weeks ago.

Kay / McKayla / Kayla.

She is 23 WSW who I reported on in the past. She is back, with new and improved skills and located at the triangle. Her ass is still phat and she is a free agent for right now, which means she doesn't have a boyfriend following her around. Unfortunately she has more signs of usage now but her prices are much more realistic. Recent picture below.

SwitzEurope
08-01-23, 09:35
Anyone have any experience with a WSW Heather from Washington blvd near the Uhaul / Dunkin? Nice blonde hair maybe in 40's. Nice rack.

(Not to be confused with short big booty brunette heather from Ww loop.).

Top Job
08-01-23, 10:33
The first time I scooped her she had shoulder length dark brown hair and told me her name was Christine. The second time she was wearing a curly blondish wig and told me she was going by Chris now. The last time I saw her she was back to her own hair but it was only an inch or so long. By that time she was going by Kansas. I did confirm with Kansas that she was indeed Christine / Chris. Apparently she had a friend with cancer and shaved her head as a show of solidarity.

I haven't seen her in a long time and was wondering if she was still around. BTW she's from Colorado not Kansas or at least that's what she told me.

I would love to see her again but hopefully she is clean and out of the lifestyle.

T. J.

PanchSez
08-01-23, 10:56
The first time I scooped her she had shoulder length dark brown hair and told me her name was Christine. The second time she was wearing a curly blondish wig and told me she was going by Chris now. The last time I saw her she was back to her own hair but it was only an inch or so long. By that time she was going by Kansas. I did confirm with Kansas that she was indeed Christine / Chris. Apparently she had a friend with cancer and shaved her head as a show of solidarity.

I haven't seen her in a long time and was wondering if she was still around. BTW she's from Colorado not Kansas or at least that's what she told me.

I would love to see her again but hopefully she is clean and out of the lifestyle.

T. J.Last time I saw her she was in Curtis Bay a few weeks ago on Fairhaven. She said she works both CB and Brooklyn.

Poppy44
08-01-23, 11:57
Damn the drugs messing her up bad. She looks at least 35. That being generous. However, more pawgs ftw. Got two more reports. One from just this am.

Kayley.

She is 30 years old and you can find her around Baltimore and Carey, usually sitting at a bus stop, and high out of her mind. She's an ex stripper, but in the streets she wears loose clothes to hide that she has a spectacular body. She almost looks out of place until you realize that she has a drug habit. She had smooth skin with no signs of usage, and she is very clean. Other positives are, she can dance for you, and when her hair is down she's actually attractive. She acts like she's on LSD at times because anyone can grab her hand and guide her anywhere without any resistance. The issue with her is that she is not exactly a prostitute; however, you will spend the same amount of money as you would on a prostitute, and waste far more time. Between her her using, sleeping, and incessant talking, you will burn 5 hours of time and the reward at the end feels okay but it doesn't seem worth the time. With that said I still recommend her. No phone number to share any longer so you will have to go hunting. In my opinion, it's best to catch her while she's out anyway because playing phone tag all day with her was frustrating. Below are two recent pictures from a few weeks ago.

Kay / McKayla / Kayla.

She is 23 WSW who I reported on in the past. She is back, with new and improved skills and located at the triangle. Her ass is still phat and she is a free agent for right now, which means she doesn't have a boyfriend following her around. Unfortunately she has more signs of usage now but her prices are much more realistic. Recent picture below.

Poppy44
08-01-23, 12:26
This am I had a time. I was cruising by orleans looking for juicy. Something in me tells me she's a fire date, ever since btb posted her I been curious. I rolled down numerous loops and even by the executive to see who was out. But lo and behold I found a redhead pawg named Tiffany. She was wearing green leggings and the booty was bouncing. I figured why not try my luck?

I asked her about Juicy and voila! She knows about her. She even hyped me up about her juicy ass fr. However, Tiffany also had a donk and I wanted to sample. So I scoop and we roll to find a spot after gettin moolah prepped. It was a good pound. Hit it woofstyle in the front passenger seat and parked in the cut between a junk lot and some rowhomes. One thing I will say is she is VERY tight. The guys she dates must not be above even 4 in cause she only had the ONE condoms you get in sex3 d. I had to stroke slow so as not to break it.

All in all a good time. Will be on the lookout for her. She's around the gas stations and the taco bell area of orleans.

Poppy44
08-01-23, 12:31
So after I left orleans I wanted to search for 2 more pawgs. When I went past McHenry and Monroe I saw two pawgs but one was EXTREMELY thick wearing black leggings. The other was wearing Jean shorts and her ass was nice but nowhere near as mouthwatering as the other girl. I think she was wearing a dark gray / black shirt with her leggings. If you guys see who I'm talking about today please confirm. Again this is the stop right before Monroe after you go down Ashton back to mchenry.

Sandy. Gaunt looking blonde, thin nose? If so, then yeah, I did notice they were walking in close proximity. Well, hopefully someone had a chance to enjoy Crystal's company.

I went out today looking for Crystal, but settled on Korena. I took her to poundtown and busted a massive Tidal Wave of backed up ball juice. She took it like a champ.

LE is still heavy boys; be careful.

BrightLeaf
08-01-23, 12:56
Hello all, Go to utube then the search type street hookers. You will like it. SURPRISE. Check it out.

Beemer69
08-01-23, 14:09
Stumbled upon Luna this past weekend while riding thru. Picked her up at Ramsey & S. Pulaski. Pleasant overall experience. She worked until I blasted. Will repeat if I see her again.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-01-23, 19:05
Kayley.

Kay / McKayla / Kayla.

She is 23 WSW who I reported on in the past. She is back, with new and improved skills and located at the triangle. Her ass is still phat and she is a free agent for right now, which means she doesn't have a boyfriend following her around. Unfortunately she has more signs of usage now but her prices are much more realistic. Recent picture below.How many women did you see out before scooping Kayley?

Any missed scoops?

HeyShooter
08-01-23, 23:01
I was out early this morning 430 and I spot a thick black girl with some big fake tits hanging out and a great body. I pass by and make my way back to the corner she was on at Carlisle and garrison. She hops in and introduce her self as Tracy and ask if I could touch her tits and Pussy and she could touch me to make sure I'm not a cop. We get to my spot and agree on multiple pops for 60 and boy was I in for a great morning. I lean my seat back and she starts licking and sucking on my balls getting my dick nice and hard and goes right to taking it down her throat and starts deep throat and and gagging on the dick. I let her do all the work and suck the first load out of me and she keep deep throating me and swallowed every drop without asking. We took a small break and talked for five or 10 minutes and then I put her right back to work. This time I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her throat nice deeply for a good 15 min she took it like a champ with no complaints and let me shoot another load of my cum all down her throat she said she really enjoys her throat fucked. We get cleaned up and I drop her back off on Garrison after getting her number. Be safe out there and definitely look out for some big fake tits and have fun with her.Damn dude, that sounds like it's too good to be true. Any pics or phone number or name? I want some of that. Haha.

ChrisPoontang
08-02-23, 00:04
Stumbled upon Luna this past weekend while riding thru. Picked her up at Ramsey & S. Pulaski. Pleasant overall experience. She worked until I blasted. Will repeat if I see her again.She looks like she's having fun and enjoying her work.

She needs to come to Los Angeles and show these girls how its done.

NiceGuy1957
08-02-23, 06:39
That's happened to me one time. Summer from Brooklyn Park / Glen Burnie. Straight up passed out as I unloaded in her in the K9 position. I mean out cold. Loud snoring! I was like WTF?! Fortunately, she woke up after I kept tugging on her (about 15 - 20 seconds). Then she started laughing (trying to play it off). But she seemed pretty sincere and appreciative. Told me $40 for full service on my next visit since I was honest and upfront with her. And didn't walk out of her apartment with cash in hand. I could have very easily done so I had choose to but then that wouldn't make me any better than some of these other skanks that do that shit to us, right? Well, needless to say, she was true to her word and took real good care of me on our next date.When was the last time you dated her? And if you had any info phone number or address on her? If is the same Summer I dated she was in Virginia and SoMd for the last 3 years. Thanks NG.

SW Auditor
08-02-23, 07:16
Stumbled upon Luna this past weekend while riding thru. Picked her up at Ramsey & S. Pulaski. Pleasant overall experience. She worked until I blasted. Will repeat if I see her again.You can never go wrong with Luna. She strives for excellent customer service. She always tries to look her best and to not smell. After each date she likes to shower. Definitely amongst the best in Bmore that gives amazing head, and her body with that fat ass and good snatch is the complete package. Luna is definitely among the top dogs in Bmore for sure. She's up there with Goldie and Tink.

Beemer69
08-02-23, 11:51
You can never go wrong with Luna. She strives for excellent customer service. She always tries to look her best and to not smell. After each date she likes to shower. Definitely amongst the best in Bmore that gives amazing head, and her body with that fat ass and good snatch is the complete package. Luna is definitely among the top dogs in Bmore for sure. She's up there with Goldie and Tink.You are 100% correct. After our date, we chatted for a bit, then took her over too Westside Shopping center to purchase a new outfit with some of the money she earned. Said she try's to stay fresh.

GManRip3
08-02-23, 13:33
Anyone have any experience with a WSW Heather from Washington blvd near the Uhaul / Dunkin? Nice blonde hair maybe in 40's. Nice rack.

(Not to be confused with short big booty brunette heather from Ww loop.).I'm pretty new to SW game what area on Washington blvd dd / uhaul I thought I could figure it out on my own but no such luck if you could help me it be much appreciated! Thanks In advance!

CashOut
08-02-23, 14:51
Hey fellas,

Who is going to Philadelphia to meet this 20 year old PYT first? (Miss Melody).

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=faa3b839d

Poppy44
08-02-23, 16:46
I met her on Wilkins last week or the week before. I was cruising through when I saw her out the corner of my eye walking towards the circle. She had some tight leggings but Def looked like she was on cloud 9. I scooped and she introduced herself. Short haired redhead with some good cakes on her and nice size melons to boot.

What fucked me up though was a nearby neighbor to the hidespot came out to go to their car. Had to pause for like 5 minutes while they were fiddling in their car. I was smashing from outside the backseat. But after he went in we finished and cleaned up. Kitty was good. Like a 6. 5 or 7. Head weak asf lls.

Pics below. I'm realizing that most the top picks in bmores SW scene can be found between 3 am and 8 am. No more daytime or night searching anymore. That's prime time now.

Enjoy!

ShootAndRoll
08-02-23, 17:49
I was out early this morning 430 and I spot a thick black girl with some big fake tits hanging out and a great body. I pass by and make my way back to the corner she was on at Carlisle and garrison. She hops in and introduce her self as Tracy and ask if I could touch her tits and Pussy and she could touch me to make sure I'm not a cop. We get to my spot and agree on multiple pops for 60 and boy was I in for a great morning. I lean my seat back and she starts licking and sucking on my balls getting my dick nice and hard and goes right to taking it down her throat and starts deep throat and and gagging on the dick. I let her do all the work and suck the first load out of me and she keep deep throating me and swallowed every drop without asking. We took a small break and talked for five or 10 minutes and then I put her right back to work. This time I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her throat nice deeply for a good 15 min she took it like a champ with no complaints and let me shoot another load of my cum all down her throat she said she really enjoys her throat fucked. We get cleaned up and I drop her back off on Garrison after getting her number. Be safe out there and definitely look out for some big fake tits and have fun with her.This sounds like a unicorn, and it reminded me of something I saw several years back. The crazy hot matrix. The unicorn section starts at the four minute mark this is a fantastic video if you've never seen it.

https://youtu.be/7jHTGNPOYGQ

Loomy
08-02-23, 18:03
I'm pretty new to SW game what area on Washington blvd dd / uhaul I thought I could figure it out on my own but no such luck if you could help me it be much appreciated! Thanks In advance!If you just go out and take a stroll on Wash Blvd, you would not miss it. There is only one you-Haul and one DD on the Blvd inside city limits. And it takes all of maybe 7 minutes to drive the distance of Wash Blvd from MLK to Patapsco without getting caught at a red light. What that tells me is you are not even putting forth an effort.

ShootAndRoll
08-02-23, 18:28
I stopped by the Dunkin' Donuts today for a quick snack. Sitting in my car, I noticed this young lady, trying to attract some attention just wondering who she is. The guy in the Truck appeared to be interested, but didn't make the scoop.

I did run into snowflake today. I haven't seen her in two or three years. She did remember who I was. She was always nice friendly. For guys who are interested in a sexy pussy she's definitely one see.

BenDhover
08-02-23, 19:21
I stopped by the Dunkin' Donuts today for a quick snack. Sitting in my car, I noticed this young lady, trying to attract some attention just wondering who she is. The guy in the Truck appeared to be interested, but didn't make the scoop.

I did run into snowflake today. I haven't seen her in two or three years. She did remember who I was. She was always nice friendly. For guys who are interested in a sexy pussy she's definitely one see.Her ass is phat and juicy. Carful she is a thief but thick asf. And creamy! Use to see her regularly on and off.

ChrisPoontang
08-02-23, 19:52

I did run into snowflake today. I haven't seen her in two or three years. She did remember who I was. She was always nice friendly. For guys who are interested in a sexy pussy she's definitely one see.Those tan thick thighs look great.

She do bare?

Asking for a friend.

BoloBellgrande
08-02-23, 20:22
It took some doing and still it was a near miss but, after circling around Washington Blvd side streets trying to get her too got a safe spot off the main road, I finally picked her up. I don't know where she's staying but, every time I've past her lately, she's had on a different set of clothes, she had no body odor either from any part of her body.

We talked on the way to the motel and I told her if you see me and I don't stop, it's because where she walks is way to public for me, today I didn't see any LE present so I circled around until she got the hint to walk down a side street. Still no phone.

She's probably the only one I'll still come around to just give some money to and buy some food for after I'm retired. Such a sweet girl, hope she makes it out of the life.

BenDhover
08-02-23, 21:37
Those tan thick thighs look great.

She do bare?

Asking for a friend.Your friend would enjoy.

SteveStone123
08-03-23, 00:00
Hey fellas,

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=faa3b839dShe is being discussed in detail in Philly SW section.

TigerBlood13
08-03-23, 08:25
I met her on Wilkins last week or the week before. I was cruising through when I saw her out the corner of my eye walking towards the circle. She had some tight leggings but Def looked like she was on cloud 9. I scooped and she introduced herself. Short haired redhead with some good cakes on her and nice size melons to boot.

What fucked me up though was a nearby neighbor to the hidespot came out to go to their car. Had to pause for like 5 minutes while they were fiddling in their car. I was smashing from outside the backseat. But after he went in we finished and cleaned up. Kitty was good. Like a 6. 5 or 7. Head weak asf lls.

Pics below. I'm realizing that most the top picks in bmores SW scene can be found between 3 am and 8 am. No more daytime or night searching anymore. That's prime time now.

Enjoy!Poppy please clear your messages.

BusterHymen55
08-03-23, 08:30
When was the last time you dated her? And if you had any info phone number or address on her? If is the same Summer I dated she was in Virginia and SoMd for the last 3 years. Thanks NG.Last time was about 3.5 years ago just before the covid shitstorm hit. I don't think she was in Virginia or So. Maryland. Summer has always been Glen Burnie / Brooklyn Park (as far as I know). Lots of great reviews. Many on this forum can vouch for her. She is still very active posting ads on EB. Here is the link:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/148201254

Assman To You
08-03-23, 10:56
Found J as she told me not Jaye but is the same girl at the Wilkens circle. I knew as soon as I touched her boobs this was the same as reported here. Got in the back of my suv and had sime fun with her and a mini vibrator till she got off. Head game is not all that so I just had her finish me off by hand. Next time I may have to try and drop a load off in her. No digits to share. Took a break at the casino 4 awhile and back to the streets late night. Didn't yield anything so I slept in the hotel Explorer. Oh yeah at some point near Wilkens triangle some dude chases me down in his car to ask me if I want a BJ. Dude go troll the mens bathroom at a rest stop if that's what you want. As the sun was due up soon I hit the loops and even drove Garrison a few times. Mostly saw what were likely T girls so I went back to where I know. Brookland and CB were dead. Finally found Tina in MP across from uhal and had her put in the work. BBBJ was good enough to extract my progeny.

Poppy44
08-03-23, 13:44
Poppy please clear your messages.Wow that's fucked. It doesn't give any sort of alert. LOL. Inbox cleared.

Phyuck Yiu
08-03-23, 14:06
Has anyone seen her lately? Got a working number for her. I'm trying to see her again.

Phyuck!

BoloBellgrande
08-03-23, 14:07
MILF, mistook her for April a few times coming out of that alley between Pulaski and Payson along ashtonacross from the church. I talked to her last week and got her # . I've heard she's a thief, not sure about that or her service, says she does anal. I asked for booty pics but, she only sent a frontal in a g string with no head shot.

Any pics or info would be appreciated, PM me.

BoloBellgrande
08-03-23, 18:01
Has anyone seen her lately? Got a working number for her. I'm trying to see her again.

Phyuck!Talked to her last week. She had her ass propped up against the front window of old burned out metro grocery carryout where Ashton and Ramsey and Payson intersect across from the statue. She was doing a standup up flash dance pose without the chair, her ass was booty high I'm tight black leggings. She moved over to the corner store on Payson and I talked to her briefly, I bought a cigarette and a cold drink.

She doesn't have a phone. She doesn't have front teeth and she has some very suspicious sores around her mouth. Her lower body is killer though, looks like a dancer or something. First and last time I've seen her so far.

Laurens
08-03-23, 18:04
It took some doing and still it was a near miss but, after circling around Washington Blvd side streets trying to get her too got a safe spot off the main road, I finally picked her up. I don't know where she's staying but, every time I've past her lately, she's had on a different set of clothes, she had no body odor either from any part of her body.

We talked on the way to the motel and I told her if you see me and I don't stop, it's because where she walks is way to public for me, today I didn't see any LE present so I circled around until she got the hint to walk down a side street. Still no phone.

She's probably the only one I'll still come around to just give some money to and buy some food for after I'm retired. Such a sweet girl, hope she makes it out of the life.I need that ***** ***** back near westside shopping center.

Laurens
08-03-23, 18:05

I did run into snowflake today. I haven't seen her in two or three years. She did remember who I was. She was always nice friendly. For guys who are interested in a sexy pussy she's definitely one see.That's Brittani Shipley.

Laurens
08-03-23, 18:06
Stumbled upon Luna this past weekend while riding thru. Picked her up at Ramsey & S. Pulaski. Pleasant overall experience. She worked until I blasted. Will repeat if I see her again.More of her.

PanchSez
08-03-23, 18:14
Found J as she told me not Jaye but is the same girl at the Wilkens circle. I knew as soon as I touched her boobs this was the same as reported here. Got in the back of my suv and had sime fun with her and a mini vibrator till she got off. Head game is not all that so I just had her finish me off by hand. Next time I may have to try and drop a load off in her. No digits to share. Took a break at the casino 4 awhile and back to the streets late night. Didn't yield anything so I slept in the hotel Explorer. Oh yeah at some point near Wilkens triangle some dude chases me down in his car to ask me if I want a BJ. Dude go troll the mens bathroom at a rest stop if that's what you want. As the sun was due up soon I hit the loops and even drove Garrison a few times. Mostly saw what were likely T girls so I went back to where I know. Brookland and CB were dead. Finally found Tina in MP across from uhal and had her put in the work. BBBJ was good enough to extract my progeny.What time was she out last night?

Chico
08-03-23, 18:46
I'm realizing that most the top picks in bmores SW scene can be found between 3 am and 8 am. No more daytime or night searching anymore. That's prime time now.

Enjoy!Good to know! Thanks for the advice!

I've been wasting time and gas money for the past few months. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. By that rule, I guess I'm extremely qualified? I'm usually sleeping at 3 am, but there are times when I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason at all and can't go back to sleep. I guess I know what to do now, LOL.

Chico.

HeadJudge
08-03-23, 18:59
What in the world happened? I've thought this site was down for weeks but it seems its just blocked via my phone via Verizon?

BoloBellgrande
08-03-23, 19:02
I need that ***** ***** back near westside shopping center.I asked her if she was ever going back, she slowly shook her head from side to side with a very serious and defeated no.

Poppy44
08-03-23, 19:51
This from my observation. Plus it's wayyy less people around. Gets me even hungrier for the chase. Even LE dwindles down past 3 and 4. That's when the girls essentially come out in force. Witnessed it on Wilkins, orleans, and washington. Garrison especially! Best picks early am. However, washington has the most consistent police presence by far. Even after 3, it's still an officer parked somewhere around. Riskiest by far.

But 3 to 8 is good game. Found the last few girls between that time.

Good to know! Thanks for the advice!

I've been wasting time and gas money for the past few months. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. By that rule, I guess I'm extremely qualified? I'm usually sleeping at 3 am, but there are times when I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason at all and can't go back to sleep. I guess I know what to do now, LOL.

Chico.

Assman To You
08-03-23, 21:21
What time was she out last night?I want to say it was around midnight. She said she is always out and never sleeps. Also said she likes to work down by the junction strip mall.

PanchSez
08-03-23, 21:43
I want to say it was around midnight. She said she is always out and never sleeps. Also said she likes to work down by the junction strip mall.Your inbox is full.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-03-23, 23:10
This from my observation. Plus it's wayyy less people around. Gets me even hungrier for the chase. Even LE dwindles down past 3 and 4. That's when the girls essentially come out in force. Witnessed it on Wilkins, orleans, and washington. Garrison especially! Best picks early am. However, washington has the most consistent police presence by far. Even after 3, it's still an officer parked somewhere around. Riskiest by far.

But 3 to 8 is good game. Found the last few girls between that time.12 am-5 am.

I remember seeing best results before 11 am-10 pm during the weekdays.

Last month from my experience though.

Brooklyn Park.

Mainly weekends probably decent during the week, but I'd say same results.

You would see women out averaging maybe 2 of them with some mornings 5 of them.

With 1-2 having a guy or guys around them.

May see a BSW out closer to 10th street.

Patapsco to the marc train.

Maybe 1 or 2 MAYBE.

Closer to the train may see women walking alone or in a group.

Washington from the 711- the 3nd royal farms.

Some of the same women walking.

May see women behind the DD next to the royal farms.

Maybe 3 WSW out across from the you-haul.

The top picks be walking with or standing with some guy (s).

Wilkens.

Normally see 1 woman standing at the circle.

A lot of women maybe out on different streets condition varies.

Garrison Blvd.

Mainly BSW out.

Numbers varies 3-6 of them.

Barely any WSW.

Assman To You
08-04-23, 00:19
Your inbox is full.Done did clear inbox.

Horsetrader
08-04-23, 01:22
What in the world happened? I've thought this site was down for weeks but it seems its just blocked via my phone via Verizon?I have no problems with this website, but there are a few other websites that I cannot access unless I turn on my VPN. I don't like using VPN because it has it's own set of problems, but sometimes it is necessary.

JohnnySalami
08-04-23, 02:10
MILF, mistook her for April a few times coming out of that alley between Pulaski and Payson along ashtonacross from the church. I talked to her last week and got her # . I've heard she's a thief, not sure about that or her service, says she does anal. I asked for booty pics but, she only sent a frontal in a g string with no head shot.

Any pics or info would be appreciated, PM me.I saw her last week. LEO was everywhere so we got a quick room. She's into the reddi and likes to talk alot. I put her to work on the mic after she told me her story. Not bad mic work. I wasn't interested in fucking once I saw her in the light. She was friendly and nice to me. I don't put these girls in position to be able to steal from me so I can't comment on that. Head was a 6. 5/10. Standard rates.

BenDhover
08-04-23, 02:11
I recently was out on Wash and spotted a WSW about 5'6 160 by the truckers gas station. I pull up to inspect a little further. I ask her name she said Meghan. I never seen her before but she seemed a little off so I decided to pass. Hope I didn't miss out. So I hit Ashton and circle loops. Saw Goldie by westside and Ashley by the circle. I wasn't interested so I kept strolling. Then I spot Latin Korina on eagle st and she was looking good too. I pull up she hops in and her first words was I'm high as shit. She closes her eyes and was space bound. Then she starts talking to herself asking me did I see things that didn't exist. I started to throw her out but once I looked down she had on a little skirt with no panties and pussy showing I got a instant stiffy. I knew I was in it for the long game plus I remember reading reviews on her so I wasn't surprised. I asked her is she ok she said give me a minute so her high can come down. By the time I got to my spot her high came down and she seem normal. We negotiate and she give me one of the worst bbj I had in quite sometime. She just opened her mouth and let me fuck her throat with very little sucking. So I asked to fuck she said yea with no upcharge. She got fat pussy for such a tiny girl. I layed her back in the passenger seat and slid inside her snatch and pounded her lifeless. She took like a champ asking me is it good. I railed her for good while until I pulled out and she swallowed every drop. Damage Jackson. Good nut.If you haven't seen Meghan lately, she's close to rock bottom in looks and mentally. She was arguing with a brick wall more than once occasion.

BenDhover
08-04-23, 02:22
Last time was about 3.5 years ago just before the covid shitstorm hit. I don't think she was in Virginia or So. Maryland. Summer has always been Glen Burnie / Brooklyn Park (as far as I know). Lots of great reviews. Many on this forum can vouch for her. She is still very active posting ads on EB. Here is the link:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/148201254She's a mess. Last time I visited her gut was getting out of control like the urine and shit smell in her apartment. Also had a bum leg or back and was basically a dead fish. Maybe she cleaned up as of late.

BenDhover
08-04-23, 02:28
Stumbled upon Luna this past weekend while riding thru. Picked her up at Ramsey & S. Pulaski. Pleasant overall experience. She worked until I blasted. Will repeat if I see her again.LOL. Luna looking like Mrs Doubtfire in the second photo. She has always provided me with a great time.

NiceGuy1957
08-04-23, 07:14
Last time was about 3.5 years ago just before the covid shitstorm hit. I don't think she was in Virginia or So. Maryland. Summer has always been Glen Burnie / Brooklyn Park (as far as I know). Lots of great reviews. Many on this forum can vouch for her. She is still very active posting ads on EB. Here is the link:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/148201254Thanks for the info but not the same Summer:(. I have a picture of her but don't know how to upload it on this site. NG.

Phyuck Yiu
08-04-23, 08:36
I was formerly with Verizon. I had this issue. Switched carriers, and no more issues.

Phyuck!

I have no problems with this website, but there are a few other websites that I cannot access unless I turn on my VPN. I don't like using VPN because it has it's own set of problems, but sometimes it is necessary.

YeahWellOkay
08-04-23, 12:06
I asked her if she was ever going back, she slowly shook her head from side to side with a very serious and defeated no.I saw on one of your posts that KK is dressing nice and has different outfits on daily. I have a family member who lives on one of the side streets, not far from that park where they all hang out. The family member took several bags of different sized clothing to the park and dropped them off. What you see Kiara wearing is probably part of that load of clothes. Family member was going to put the clothes in a donation box, but I told them to take them to the park for the residents there. Guess it's good that the clothes are getting some use.

BigTruckBob
08-04-23, 13:03
She is a 38 years old WSW and you can find her around 5th and Patapsaco. Her and her husband are living in park next to the library on Patapsaco. I watched her for a bit and when her husband walked away I pulled up and scooped her quickly. Her body looks great, thick legs, no stomach, and she only has minor signs of usage. She didn't do any complaining, and no rushing, and the head was pretty good. She does this humming thing while blowing which adds to the feeling of the BJ. I was getting close to being able to finish off the BJ and she stopped and said that she wanted me to fuck her. She then restated, she needed me to fuck her. She was dripping wet, and the puss felt great. Phone number available for senior members. Cost: $30 for both.

Dj Hunter
08-04-23, 14:22

But 3 to 8 is good game. Found the last few girls between that time.Agreed. I've made my best scoops before 7 am. I used to go on strolls from 3-6 and then get ready for work. There's a time, between 3 am and 5 am where the city is completely calm and there's few motorists or anyone out that's not indulging in something questionable. Nowadays, I need my sleep and I don't care as much but I'll sometimes hit up the 25th / Greenmount area since its right on my way to work around 5:30. Its definitely one of the more active times on that slowly dying strip. I used to hit multiple strolls late at night / early morning but that can be an hours long ordeal and I don't have nearly as much luxury of time these days. Which is a shame, because I've found some rare gems in different places when I used to hunt all over the city in one outing.

PanchSez
08-04-23, 16:52
She is a 38 years old WSW and you can find her around 5th and Patapsaco. Her and her husband are living in park next to the library on Patapsaco. I watched her for a bit and when her husband walked away I pulled up and scooped her quickly. Her body looks great, thick legs, no stomach, and she only has minor signs of usage. She didn't do any complaining, and no rushing, and the head was pretty good. She does this humming thing while blowing which adds to the feeling of the BJ. I was getting close to being able to finish off the BJ and she stopped and said that she wanted me to fuck her. She then restated, she needed me to fuck her. She was dripping wet, and the puss felt great. Phone number available for senior members. Cost: $30 for both.She used to be around Wilkens, often seen at Westside.

BigPappay
08-04-23, 20:40
She is a 38 years old WSW and you can find her around 5th and Patapsaco. Her and her husband are living in park next to the library on Patapsaco. I watched her for a bit and when her husband walked away I pulled up and scooped her quickly. Her body looks great, thick legs, no stomach, and she only has minor signs of usage. She didn't do any complaining, and no rushing, and the head was pretty good. She does this humming thing while blowing which adds to the feeling of the BJ. I was getting close to being able to finish off the BJ and she stopped and said that she wanted me to fuck her. She then restated, she needed me to fuck her. She was dripping wet, and the puss felt great. Phone number available for senior members. Cost: $30 for both.Btb--noone can say you don't put your time in. And the variety you Garner is second to none. Used to be some strong mongers back in the day put you've surpassed them all. I think I speak for us all in saying we appreciate your efforts!

BoloBellgrande
08-04-23, 21:17
Fuck it! Had a date today that was enough to make a grown man cry. My regulars are gone and the talent doesn't seem to be getting better. You guys stay safe out there!

Loomy
08-04-23, 23:09
I don't remember her name, she was always a great time. Does anyone know her name or have seen her recently? Her service was always above par, willing to please and down for anything.

BigTruckBob
08-05-23, 06:50
Btb--noone can say you don't put your time in. And the variety you Garner is second to none. Used to be some strong mongers back in the day put you've surpassed them all. I think I speak for us all in saying we appreciate your efforts!I appreciate it bro. I think we have a good group here, all of us putting in the work and sharing info, I am just doing my part. Thanks.

Phyuck Yiu
08-05-23, 08:14
What was on that list that you just knocked off? And I'll agree, selection has need terrible indeed. I'm seeking some new strange.

Phyuck!!

Fuck it! Had a date today that was enough to make a grown man cry. My regulars are gone and the talent doesn't seem to be getting better. You guys stay safe out there!

TigerBlood13
08-05-23, 11:50
I know this one doesn't have the best reviews. However let me tell you. If you have time to waste and bulls*t to tolerate, being patient might just be the best decision you made that day.

She will eventually reward that cock by making sweet love to it, taking her time with it, paying attention to not only the balls and taint but the nipples or wherever she can take the time to explore. Not to mention her pretty little pink pussy feels so tight and she knows how to work it.

She will test your limits. She will push you to your brink. If you manage to get past the bulls*t including the cheap date, she will rock your f*in world. Treating her good goes a long long way. Her quality of service is reciprocated by the level of respect that she receives. Whether it's in the form of roses, affection or both, the more that you give the more that you will get.

Treat her good fellas, you can't miss this one.

She's a tatted up skinny bleach blonde with a star tat on her face below her eye.

If anyone catches up with her please try to snap a pic of her and ask her if you can record your experience with her. Then come back here and share it with me LOL.

- Tigerblood.

Seriously though.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-05-23, 13:38
I know this one doesn't have the best reviews. However let me tell you. If you have time to waste and bulls*t to tolerate, being patient might just be the best decision you made that day.

She will eventually reward that cock by making sweet love to it, taking her time with it, paying attention to not only the balls and taint but the nipples or wherever she can take the time to explore. Not to mention her pretty little pink pussy feels so tight and she knows how to work it.

She will test your limits. She will push you to your brink. If you manage to get past the bulls*t including the cheap date, she will rock your f*in world. Treating her good goes a long long way. Her quality of service is reciprocated by the level of respect that she receives. Whether it's in the form of roses, affection or both, the more that you give the more that you will get.

She's a tatted up skinny bleach blonde with a star tat on her face below her eye.

If anyone catches up with her please try to snap a pic of her and ask her if you can record your experience with her. Then come back here and share it with me LOL.

- Tigerblood.

Seriously though.I thought I was reading about a type of woman.

And what to do. I can say I did.

Sure she is might pretty and all, but you do know that one female marry that bish (bish used to not insult.

In other word.

When get a job you expect more than one paycheck you expect raises, benefits, future opportunities, and etc. All I read is one female.

Mumford1
08-05-23, 14:44

- Tigerblood.

Seriously though.There really is a lot of bullshit to go through though and the smell. Last time I couldn't go through with it because I was smelling rotten flesh, I guess from shooting up.

Phyuck Yiu
08-05-23, 16:51
I took her to a motel, and the smell was so bad. I bailed. Unless you can deal with the smell of rotten flesh, hard pass fellas.

Phyuck!

There really is a lot of bullshit to go through though and the smell. Last time I couldn't go through with it because I was smelling rotten flesh, I guess from shooting up.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-05-23, 18:13
Summary post 12 pm-4 pm hunting.

The Circle was low in inventory might of been a fire.

MP. A skinny mini talking to someone, maybe 2 more out and a skinny mini walking towards MP.

Brooklyn- the one in the photo, a clear skin that claims to drive ill name her Chaya the civi, maybe some others.

Summary of the woman in the photo barely any damage no bad smell probably has a place that shirt not cheap nor were those tats pretty much condition civi.

I was wanting her to stay sleep she woke up damn wanted to grab any numbers while she was sleep.

Garrison- nothing dust beside I saw one female I've seen walking during the. Week.

TigerBlood13
08-05-23, 19:42
Smell is a no go for sure. Although when she's premo her service has been so good sometimes that she's been my go to. However I will say, it's been awhile.

Truhersheyman
08-05-23, 21:31
Clean out your inbox.

She is a 38 years old WSW and you can find her around 5th and Patapsaco. Her and her husband are living in park next to the library on Patapsaco. I watched her for a bit and when her husband walked away I pulled up and scooped her quickly. Her body looks great, thick legs, no stomach, and she only has minor signs of usage. She didn't do any complaining, and no rushing, and the head was pretty good. She does this humming thing while blowing which adds to the feeling of the BJ. I was getting close to being able to finish off the BJ and she stopped and said that she wanted me to fuck her. She then restated, she needed me to fuck her. She was dripping wet, and the puss felt great. Phone number available for senior members. Cost: $30 for both.

Mumford1
08-05-23, 23:40
I don't remember her name, she was always a great time. Does anyone know her name or have seen her recently? Her service was always above par, willing to please and down for anything.Looks familiar. What loop is she usually on?

Laurens
08-06-23, 02:22
I don't remember her name, she was always a great time. Does anyone know her name or have seen her recently? Her service was always above par, willing to please and down for anything.Not bad at all.

Phyuck Yiu
08-06-23, 06:42
It was a triple play last night. I only went out to check out what's up. BTW, huge fire behind Ashton today. Another bando burnt up. Ran across Makayla on Ashton. She was walking with some dude. Told her I'd wait up for her. She came back as promised. Took her to Notel Js. Seems to be the only place around these days. She told me she had a bad back. Something about the girls kicking her ass. We smashed and it was good as always. Blasted deep into those huge lips of hers. Then took her back to her cop spot. Later that night I run into Luna after dinner. Took her to the Notel as well. This girl had good kitty. Had a hard time getting a second in. Maybe still drained from Makayla. We tried twice. Afterwards took her to the drugstore and dropped her off. Drove around a bit. Checked out MP. Found nothing good. Then looped back around Wilkens. Saw this one very cute girl named Elizabeth on Catherine. Almost too good to be true. I told her I'd be back. Senses were going crazy and I felt like she was TGTBT. As I looped back around. Ran into Tiny. She was walking down McHenry. She was looking real good. Just got out of rehab and staying at a half way house she told me. Asked if she wanted to hang. Never says no to me. Went back to the Notel. I sometimes forget how good she is. And she never complaints. Very good BBBJ and blasted deep into that kitten. I always love my time with her. No digits to share from anyone. You knew how it is, never a phone with these girls. Sun is starting to rise, so I realize I've been out all night. I went back to home base. Top guy out.

Phyuck!

Loomy
08-06-23, 08:48
Looks familiar. What loop is she usually on?I believe MP. She had this body like she was active at some point, like she was a cheerleader or maybe ran track. Even though she used her body at the time was still somewhat toned. Was a great date every single time.

PulaskiStreet
08-06-23, 08:54
I don't remember her name, she was always a great time. Does anyone know her name or have seen her recently? Her service was always above par, willing to please and down for anything.She goes by either Nicole or Heather.

She lives somewhere between DeSoto and Dukeland. Used to catch her cutting through the Teamsters parking lot on Dukeland heading toward Wilkens on her way to Carrollton Ridge to get her meds.

Haven't seen her in a few months.

She is 30 lbs heavier and a few teeth lighter than your photos. She still has those beautiful eyes and accommodating attitude.

You will not find her standing on any corner or lurking by the circle. If you catch her, she will usually be walking with intent, or riding her bike on Wlikens, between her house and the Carrollton Ridge open air pharmacy.

ElliotSpitzer
08-06-23, 11:50
I recently was out on a stroll on Wash and spotted a redhead sitting on the steps at the White House I pull up and she said her name was Nicole I started to make the scoop but she wanted me to take her past the candy store first which I declined due to LE presence and enforcement efforts lately. Even seen state troopers pulling people over on wash blvd. So I passed on her a got out of the area. Hope I didn't miss out because she had a nice ass. I hit the circle loop and saw Star sitting by the corner store with a few other girls. Saw Redz and Abbie out walking on a mission. I passed on all them seen them all before wanted something new. Now I'm started to regret not scooping Nicole then I spot a nice 5/6 130 WSW on Ashton. I pull up she hops inn said her name was Jay or Jade. I never seen her before and her body was nice as hell. We negotiate for some front seat action and hit my spot. She gave an average bbj with some deep throating. While she polishing the mic I kept looking at her body thinking to myself I need fuck her so I renegotiate for half / half. At first she decline full service then I said fuck it extra 50 she spreaded like peanutbutter pulled her panties to the side and I climbed aboard and went to poundtown in those guts until I pulled out and loaded her mouth with baby batter and she swallowed every last drop. Damage 70 Good nut.

First pic.. Nicole

SteveStone123
08-06-23, 12:32
Near the triangle.

SteveStone123
08-06-23, 12:52
Wilkens ave and S Catherine St.

BigTruckBob
08-06-23, 14:00
I recently was out on a stroll on Wash and spotted a redhead sitting on the steps at the White House I pull up and she said her name was Nicole I started to make the scoop but she wanted me to take her past the candy store first which I declined due to LE presence and enforcement efforts lately. Even seen state troopers pulling people over on wash blvd. So I passed on her a got out of the area. Hope I didn't miss out because she had a nice ass. I hit the circle loop and saw Star sitting by the corner store with a few other girls. Saw Redz and Abbie out walking on a mission. I passed on all them seen them all before wanted something new. Now I'm started to regret not scooping Nicole then I spot a nice 5/6 130 WSW on Ashton. I pull up she hops inn said her name was Jay or Jade. I never seen her before and her body was nice as hell. We negotiate for some front seat action and hit my spot. She gave an average bbj with some deep throating. While she polishing the mic I kept looking at her body thinking to myself I need fuck her so I renegotiate for half / half. At first she decline full service then I said fuck it extra 50 she spreaded like peanutbutter pulled her panties to the side and I climbed aboard and went to poundtown in those guts until I pulled out and loaded her mouth with baby batter and she swallowed every last drop. Damage 70 Good nut.Good job grabbing some pictures of them so we know who you're talking about. I wrote on Nicole before, she has a nice ass if you can get past the smell, and the other games. The longer you're in her the worse the smell becomes. Mongers should also be careful with her, she was living with some junkies who were robbing people. When all the crack runs out they panic and start trying to come up with schemes to get money. This includes cash and dash, and cold calling her previous dates asking for money because she lost something in their vehicle. One of the guys drives a black dodge truck, and she shares her location with him and he will show up at the scene. If anyone takes a chance on her, I recommend making her turn her phone off, don't give her your number, and certainly never pay her or give her any money upfront.

Jaye.

I am starting to see a pattern with her. She seems to withhold sex to get a higher payment if she already has her drugs. For example, I have given her $30 for both when she desperately wanted to get high, yet she turned me down on sex recently when I offered her $40 saying some bullshit about a history of being assaulted. I think when she has her drugs she tries to hold out on sex in hopes of getting a higher payment.

Klove48
08-06-23, 14:08
Wilkens ave and S Catherine St.The one in the hat is Katt. She's the one that got hit in the head last year and had to have surgery. Very good date! Never had any problems with her; just pleasure. She has a wonderful body and a very nice ass. Like anything else, YMMV, but I've received nothing but exceptional effort and service from her.

I always see the tall skinny one with some dude. Never had the opportunity to chat with her. Info would be appreciated. Peace.

BigTruckBob
08-06-23, 17:07
Here are a few body shots for those who've requested them in PM.

PanchSez
08-06-23, 18:10
Wilkens ave and S Catherine St.The girl with no tat looks like Tink. Same as I saw her a couple weeks ago.

PanchSez
08-06-23, 18:13
I recently was out on a stroll on Wash and spotted a redhead sitting on the steps at the White House I pull up and she said her name was Nicole I started to make the scoop but she wanted me to take her past the candy store first which I declined due to LE presence and enforcement efforts lately. Even seen state troopers pulling people over on wash blvd. So I passed on her a got out of the area. Hope I didn't miss out because she had a nice ass. I hit the circle loop and saw Star sitting by the corner store with a few other girls. Saw Redz and Abbie out walking on a mission. I passed on all them seen them all before wanted something new. Now I'm started to regret not scooping Nicole then I spot a nice 5/6 130 WSW on Ashton. I pull up she hops inn said her name was Jay or Jade. I never seen her before and her body was nice as hell. We negotiate for some front seat action and hit my spot. She gave an average bbj with some deep throating. While she polishing the mic I kept looking at her body thinking to myself I need fuck her so I renegotiate for half / half. At first she decline full service then I said fuck it extra 50 she spreaded like peanutbutter pulled her panties to the side and I climbed aboard and went to poundtown in those guts until I pulled out and loaded her mouth with baby batter and she swallowed every last drop. Damage 70 Good nut.

First pic.. NicoleYour Nicole is Tiffany S. Biggest nipples out there. Broad and flat, they don't react at all. Hangs with a rough crowd in MP. Lots of them hanging at RoFo.

PanchSez
08-06-23, 18:34
The one in the hat is Katt. She's the one that got hit in the head last year and had to have surgery. Very good date! Never had any problems with her; just pleasure. She has a wonderful body and a very nice ass. Like anything else, YMMV, but I've received nothing but exceptional effort and service from her.

I always see the tall skinny one with some dude. Never had the opportunity to chat with her. Info would be appreciated. Peace.I like that description. She's looking much better with the weight on and hair grown out. Always has been a good date with me as well.

JanusCanal84
08-06-23, 19:10
There were slim pickings earlier today. Lots of LEO presence in both Wilkens and MP. Both areas were pretty dead around 4-6 pm. Wasted a bunch of gas but by the you-Haul my choices were a preggo Snowflake or Rose GILF with red hair.

I chose the GILF with red hair says she's from Delaware and lots of markings of candy. She was wearing a tight skirt with no panties on. On my cop check I was able to go deep inside her. Went to my spot for some head. She started with a nice BBBJ. But she didn't want to swallow anything. I offered an extra 20 for half & half. And my word her ass is a sight to see. Very nimble and she likes it a bit rough. My pics don't do it justice. Blasted in the bag and cleaned up. I probably won't repeat just wanted a nut and I got that.

Poppy44
08-06-23, 19:40
I'm curious but did she say whether that's her normal spot or she migrates? It looks mighty plump. Another pawg ftw.

Should we start a pawg thread?

There were slim pickings earlier today. Lots of LEO presence in both Wilkens and MP. Both areas were pretty dead around 4-6 pm. Wasted a bunch of gas but by the you-Haul my choices were a preggo Snowflake or Rose GILF with red hair.

I chose the GILF with red hair says she's from Delaware and lots of markings of candy. She was wearing a tight skirt with no panties on. On my cop check I was able to go deep inside her. Went to my spot for some head. She started with a nice BBBJ. But she didn't want to swallow anything. I offered an extra 20 for half & half. And my word her ass is a sight to see. Very nimble and she likes it a bit rough. My pics don't do it justice. Blasted in the bag and cleaned up. I probably won't repeat just wanted a nut and I got that.

TsaBro3355
08-06-23, 23:14
Wilkens ave and S Catherine St.Who is the Gil with no hat? Is that K?

LuvTitz
08-06-23, 23:18
Hello all, Go to utube then the search type street hookers. You will like it. SURPRISE. Check it out.I had some free time in the early afternoon and once again, slim pickings. I finally settled on WSW Amber, 5'7", super thin, no tits, Boston accent. Went for head only. Nothing to write home about. She has a ton of marks, but a pleasant personality. Won't repeat though.

So, I decided to do a search on the Ytube, and wow, there is an unbelievable buffet in these West Coast cities, especially Seattle. I'm shocked at the talent just showing off in their livery. I read some reviews on the Seattle board and these girls definitely charge more and are not willing to accommodate Bareback services unlike Bmore, however. Now, I have a reason to get out to the Pacific NW.

Horsetrader
08-06-23, 23:23
The one in the hat is Katt. She's the one that got hit in the head last year and had to have surgery. Very good date! Never had any problems with her; just pleasure. She has a wonderful body and a very nice ass. Like anything else, YMMV, but I've received nothing but exceptional effort and service from her.

I always see the tall skinny one with some dude. Never had the opportunity to chat with her. Info would be appreciated. Peace.This is a different Kat/Katt than the one I reported on a week or two ago. I have no idea how many Kats are walking the loops.

Belinda1128
08-07-23, 01:23
Seen Monica today as I was leaving shopping center I seen her on Payson she waved ND I pulled over she claimed it was here beat so I offered her some fun for 120. We went to my hotel room and lots she is amazing and body perfect her wet mouth was wonderful and she took 2 cip amazing girl.

JanusCanal84
08-07-23, 08:24
I'm curious but did she say whether that's her normal spot or she migrates? It looks mighty plump. Another pawg ftw.

Should we start a pawg thread?She did mention her spot is from the MCDONALD'S área towards the you-Haul. No digits of course nor a time when she's out. I tried take a face pic but she didn't want to. Says she lives the area.

JanusCanal84
08-07-23, 08:31
I had some free time in the early afternoon and once again, slim pickings. I finally settled on WSW Amber, 5'7", super thin, no tits, Boston accent. Went for head only. Nothing to write home about. She has a ton of marks, but a pleasant personality. Won't repeat though.

So, I decided to do a search on the Ytube, and wow, there is an unbelievable buffet in these West Coast cities, especially Seattle. I'm shocked at the talent just showing off in their livery. I read some reviews on the Seattle board and these girls definitely charge more and are not willing to accommodate Bareback services unlike Bmore, however. Now, I have a reason to get out to the Pacific NW.Same thing in LA if you go on Figueroa St it's all sorts of females some straight dimes. But your p4 p starts at 1 Ben for neck.

PitMan187
08-07-23, 08:37
I ran into this thick sweetheart walking by the rofo and DD. Send her name was Blaze said she had her own spot around the corner. She was looking really good she took me to respond smell good ass is nice and jiggly. I HOP in the shower at her spot thinking that I was about to put in some work. But her performance was so apart for me really not into it more mechanical than anything. Lots of fake noise actions. She got tired of me railing on her pretty quick after the rush CBJ. After 15 minutes she was pretty much done and edging me to hurry up. I will not repeat. But I did take her number just in case anybody would like to see her and if you're into looks and just want to have something pretty you have to look at and then maybe she's your girl. Maybe my chemistry is just off of her and she might align with someone else.

PulaskiStreet
08-07-23, 12:25
She goes by either Nicole or Heather.

She lives somewhere between DeSoto and Dukeland. Used to catch her cutting through the Teamsters parking lot on Dukeland heading toward Wilkens on her way to Carrollton Ridge to get her meds.

Haven't seen her in a few months.

She is 30 lbs heavier and a few teeth lighter than your photos. She still has those beautiful eyes and accommodating attitude.

You will not find her standing on any corner or lurking by the circle. If you catch her, she will usually be walking with intent, or riding her bike on Wlikens, between her house and the Carrollton Ridge open air pharmacy.I saw Nicole / Heather this morning at 8:45 am, on Wilkens crossing Catherine. She was almost unrecognizable. She is no longer 30 lbs heavier than the photos. She is now 100 lbs heavier than the photos and her hair is cut short, above her shoulders. She is a completely different creature than those 5 yr old photos.

PanchSez
08-07-23, 17:46
Who is the Gil with no hat? Is that K?The girl with no hat is Tink.

Klove48
08-07-23, 18:38
Seen Monica today as I was leaving shopping center I seen her on Payson she waved ND I pulled over she claimed it was here beat so I offered her some fun for 120. We went to my hotel room and lots she is amazing and body perfect her wet mouth was wonderful and she took 2 cip amazing girl.Which Monica are you referring? There's a few. A brief description is helpful.

P.S.

I'm not "checking your pockets "; but you paid escort $$ for a streetwalker?

LuvTitz
08-07-23, 18:41
Same thing in LA if you go on Figueroa St it's all sorts of females some straight dimes. But your p4 p starts at 1 Ben for neck.Yes, the ladies of L. A. Are also delicious, though a Benjamin for sloppy toppy is high. These ladies look like strippers on strike. No dough, no blow.

Well, back to the reality which is Charm City. LE is unbelievably heavy. They were patrolling and posted on the strolls looking for activity. Luckily, I ran into Andrea, whom I haven't seen in forever. She looks healthy, was clean, coherent and a fun time. I missed having her lips around my cock, both upper and lower. Blasted deep inside her and she quipped that I must have been backed up pretty good as my swimmers oozed out.

Be safe out there and may we one day have a buffet line of beautiful walkers in our city.

BigPappay
08-07-23, 19:57
Yes, the ladies of L. A. Are also delicious, though a Benjamin for sloppy toppy is high. These ladies look like strippers on strike. No dough, no blow.

Well, back to the reality which is Charm City. LE is unbelievably heavy. They were patrolling and posted on the strolls looking for activity. Luckily, I ran into Andrea, whom I haven't seen in forever. She looks healthy, was clean, coherent and a fun time. I missed having her lips around my cock, both upper and lower. Blasted deep inside her and she quipped that I must have been backed up pretty good as my swimmers oozed out.

Be safe out there and may we one day have a buffet line of beautiful walkers in our city.Always have to remember these gals are in their prime screwing years so their cooches itch as much as our dix. They enjoying it and getting paid. Win / win for them.

RetrieverGuy
08-07-23, 20:29
The girl with no hat is Tink.Sweet Jesus, she's gone downhill.

PanchSez
08-07-23, 21:23
Sweet Jesus, she's gone downhill.Cheyenne is looking worse.

Chico
08-07-23, 23:38
Sweet Jesus, she's gone downhill.WOW! That's Tink? I would've drove right past her. She is unrecognizable!! So sad, smh.

Laurens
08-08-23, 05:36

First pic.. NicoleMore of her.

SW Auditor
08-08-23, 06:46
The girl with no hat is Tink.I've known Autumn or Tink for many years, and I can tell you with a certainty that that's not her. I keep hearing a lot of rumors about weather or not the actual Tink is back. I'm going to get to the bottom of this and report back. I'll find out who that chick is and get her name, as well as photos. In the meantime if any veterans mongers out here who also know Autumn and can testify to whether she's actually around let us know. Oh and get some photos as well. If anyone see Korina around, ask her about Tink. She'll definitely know.

SMan123
08-08-23, 08:04
She goes by several names, Alessia is what I believe she said this time. I had her a couple of times before but I was unable to immortalize her on video until a few days ago. She's a 37 year old WSW who claims that she is Italian. I spotted her on Wabash and Belvedere, she was being stuck up and ignoring a guy who was backing up trying to get her. She's a little more assertive than I like them to be, and I believe that turns people off. She refuses to be recorded or allow pictures to be taken. On the positive side, her body looks better than 20 year old, and the puss was pretty good. She was clean, has no odors, or signs of drug use. She has a bald puss, and a very soft phat ass. I had a good time, she's a fun fuck. Cost: $40 for both.Any chance you uploaded the video somewhere?

What is the best time to look for her?

BlkDodge
08-08-23, 09:18
WOW! That's Tink? I would've drove right past her. She is unrecognizable!! So sad, smh.She's unrecognizable because that's not Tink. The tattoos don't match. Tink has birds on her bicep and whoever is in the picture doesn't.

PanchSez
08-08-23, 11:46
She's unrecognizable because that's not Tink. The tattoos don't match. Tink has birds on her bicep and whoever is in the picture doesn't.Sorry dudes. I went back in the photos to try and match the tats and saw a progression of more and more tats. Some looked right so I thought it was her.

LegendHD
08-08-23, 13:23
She's unrecognizable because that's not Tink. The tattoos don't match. Tink has birds on her bicep and whoever is in the picture doesn't.LOL I'm reading these comments saying to myself, hmmm y'all haven't figured out the obvious to why that's not her. The height of that woman gave it away. Tink is like 5'1. That woman clearly is about 6'1, haha.

BigPappay
08-08-23, 17:30
Fuck it! Had a date today that was enough to make a grown man cry. My regulars are gone and the talent doesn't seem to be getting better. You guys stay safe out there!Picked up Special K today with intentions of getting a HJ then she told me her right hand was unusable due to nerve damage. Ended up reluctantly to get some head and pulled out and jizzed a massive load on the side of her face and in her hair. Ugh. Poor girl still wearing the red sundress showing off her bruised legs. She slept to and from our nasty spot. Scared when she wouldn't wake up right away. Hopefully with pull out I avoided any dix issues--who knowd answer to spreading germs if you don't cim? Gave her a little extra to help her out compliments of good day at the shoe. Peace BP.

BigTruckBob
08-08-23, 17:34
Any chance you uploaded the video somewhere?

What is the best time to look for her?I haven't called or dated her in a while and I don't remember which number was most recent, or the time she's walking the beat. Poppy44 is probably the best to speak on her since he had her recently. As far as home videos, I was banned from most of the main porn sites because someone falsely reported that a prostitute looked unconscious. The operators of the smaller sites are often too short sighted to deal with. Instead of building a partnership with you that encourages you to put upload videos, they want to control your videos and post them elsewhere even if it means you won't upload more. So short answer I currently don't have a place that I trust to post them.

SMan123
08-08-23, 18:25
I haven't called or dated her in a while and I don't remember which number was most recent, or the time she's walking the beat. Poppy44 is probably the best to speak on her since he had her recently.Fair enough mate.

I'm surprised that charm City wasn't an option.

SMan123
08-08-23, 18:28
Found her on Garrison by the playground. Brunette but the hips stuck out when I rode past. Definitely had to bust a you when the coast cleared up. Face wise she definitely isn't the best. Appears mid aged. But her body is crazy. Her fave position was on stop so we started Mish then switched to doggy. Pussy juicy and wet. I had my hands locked to her waist the entire time. All that booty in my lap had me going crazy and I busted deep. No digits but she walks from garrison to Reisterstown rd and back. Making loops. You'll find her. Keep an eye out.When would be the best time to go looking for her?

What times do you usually see her on the stroll?

Cheers.

Laurens
08-08-23, 22:15
CB. 20. Looks better in person healthy skinny wit a bubble booty. Good mic DT wet kitty.More like this bro any trade available.

Laurens
08-08-23, 22:16
Found this am by the you-Haul. We all know her service is top tier catch & release. I felt really bad though. Poor girls leg is swelling up and she walks with a limp. Good spirits regardless but still.Nice more of her get nut shot in her mouth.

Laurens
08-08-23, 22:32
MILF Lisa, a mumbling mess! I'm sure she was a hottie in her day with the legs and shapely ass she has on her. I wanted to take a lot more pics because the one I did take doesn't do that ass justice, she has a beautiful heart shaped ass and long pretty legs. The place I was in wasn't one a I prefer and I wanted to get the hell out of there. Lisa was a mumbling mess and I wasn't about to try and get her to pose in different positions for me.

Anyway, 1 down, 2 more to go until I'm officially retired.Make more of her, she sucks a good dick and swallows and says, thank you.

BenDhover
08-09-23, 02:40
Any intel on the red head that stands on the corner of wash and Bayard by the park? Down the road from 7-11 and BK. Looks cute and always smiling. Seen her a few time already but dope boys are right across watching and LE and the gas station in eye sight.

Loomy
08-09-23, 06:52
I saw Nicole / Heather this morning at 8:45 am, on Wilkens crossing Catherine. She was almost unrecognizable. She is no longer 30 lbs heavier than the photos. She is now 100 lbs heavier than the photos and her hair is cut short, above her shoulders. She is a completely different creature than those 5 yr old photos.She was hiding in plain sight. I bet I have seen her several times and just didn't recognize her.

PanchSez
08-09-23, 08:47
Good job grabbing some pictures of them so we know who you're talking about. I wrote on Nicole before, she has a nice ass if you can get past the smell, and the other games. The longer you're in her the worse the smell becomes. Mongers should also be careful with her, she was living with some junkies who were robbing people. When all the crack runs out they panic and start trying to come up with schemes to get money. This includes cash and dash, and cold calling her previous dates asking for money because she lost something in their vehicle. One of the guys drives a black dodge truck, and she shares her location with him and he will show up at the scene. If anyone takes a chance on her, I recommend making her turn her phone off, don't give her your number, and certainly never pay her or give her any money upfront.

Jaye.

I am starting to see a pattern with her. She seems to withhold sex to get a higher payment if she already has her drugs. For example, I have given her $30 for both when she desperately wanted to get high, yet she turned me down on sex recently when I offered her $40 saying some bullshit about a history of being assaulted. I think when she has her drugs she tries to hold out on sex in hopes of getting a higher payment.Is that the black truck with the dual tires rear end, although missing one tire on each side now. Usually across from UHaul.

Old Chinese Guy
08-09-23, 09:33
Picked up Special K today with intentions of getting a HJ then she told me her right hand was unusable due to nerve damage. Ended up reluctantly to get some head and pulled out and jizzed a massive load on the side of her face and in her hair. Ugh. Poor girl still wearing the red sundress showing off her bruised legs. She slept to and from our nasty spot. Scared when she wouldn't wake up right away. Hopefully with pull out I avoided any dix issues--who knowd answer to spreading germs if you don't cim? Gave her a little extra to help her out compliments of good day at the shoe. Peace BP.The risk to catching something from BBBJs is from sticking your dick in their mouth, irrespective of whether you cum in their mouth or not. If you think about it, when you are cumming, things are flowing out and not into your dick so one could argue there is greater chance of picking up something before you cum during BBBJs. Nonetheless, the risk of picking up something from BBBJs is pretty low. Can't cite statistics but lower than BBFS. This from what my doctor told me and the fact that in over 20 years of mongering, I have never caught anything from just BBBJ alone.

BigTruckBob
08-09-23, 11:28
Is that the black truck with the dual tires rear end, although missing one tire on each side now. Usually across from UHaul.I don't go near the Uhaul so I can't confirm, but whenever you see her, know he's not too far behind. He's banging her for free, but she uses him to drive her and her kids around since her child's father went to jail. She's not loyal to him either, although she claims the guy in the black truck is in love with her, she would talk about him terribly and leave him waiting out in the cold for hours while she was with me to avoid sharing her dope with him. The dangerous part about her is that she will give those junkies the green light to move on you when she can no longer get money from you.

CowboysFan
08-09-23, 13:20
Scopped her up last night near the Dunkin Donuts. Said she gets 80 for some front seat action, so I turned backed to drop her off. Said guys are paying her that. Says she used to be a dancer on the block and claims to work online. Didn't notice any signs of use and said she lives in a motel with her bf and new baby. I offered two jacksons for some fun and worked out some up grades so I felt my 40 was worth what I was receiving. Standing about 5 foot tall and 100 lbs with some small A / B size titties. She had a beautiful skin complexion being mixed. She didn't disappoint and did exactly what I asked. Ended up swallowing my load. Will gladly repeat. She had on some booty shorts and top similar to this pics showing off her light brown skin. I might have to take this one to the hotel.

Catch her if you can and don't tell her I posted these pics please.

Don't blow my trust.

Just get out there and put in work guys!

Top Job
08-09-23, 13:57
Red hair that stands up straight on top but is buzzed on the sides and long in the back. I scooped her a few days ago. Good BBBJ front seat. Next time I'd like to take her to a room but have only seen her the one time. That seems to be getting to be a hot spot SW-wise.

T. J.

Any intel on the red head that stands on the corner of wash and Bayard by the park? Down the road from 7-11 and BK. Looks cute and always smiling. Seen her a few time already but dope boys are right across watching and LE and the gas station in eye sight.

BigPappay
08-09-23, 16:45
The risk to catching something from BBBJs is from sticking your dick in their mouth, irrespective of whether you cum in their mouth or not. If you think about it, when you are cumming, things are flowing out and not into your dick so one could argue there is greater chance of picking up something before you cum during BBBJs. Nonetheless, the risk of picking up something from BBBJs is pretty low. Can't cite statistics but lower than BBFS. This from what my doctor told me and the fact that in over 20 years of mongering, I have never caught anything from just BBBJ alone.Cool I hope because she was swirling that tongue around the tip of my dic for a good while. OGs oral hygiene ain't the best. Some folks say Mike's has a cocktail you can take as a preventative measure.

BigPappay
08-09-23, 16:46
Scopped her up last night near the Dunkin Donuts. Said she gets 80 for some front seat action, so I turned backed to drop her off. Said guys are paying her that. Says she used to be a dancer on the block and claims to work online. Didn't notice any signs of use and said she lives in a motel with her bf and new baby. I offered two jacksons for some fun and worked out some up grades so I felt my 40 was worth what I was receiving. Standing about 5 foot tall and 100 lbs with some small A / B size titties. She had a beautiful skin complexion being mixed. She didn't disappoint and did exactly what I asked. Ended up swallowing my load. Will gladly repeat. She had on some booty shorts and top similar to this pics showing off her light brown skin. I might have to take this one to the hotel.

Don't blow my trust.

Just get out there and put in work guys!Cute and has some niesch DSLs. Looks like that redbone weather gal on channel 13.

Baltoman
08-09-23, 16:57
Lucky you. I used to think that as well. When I was active, before COVID, I caught one STD after another from BBBJ's. Although I agree with you the incidence is higher with BBFS. I started using a cover 100% of the time.

The risk to catching something from BBBJs is from sticking your dick in their mouth, irrespective of whether you cum in their mouth or not. If you think about it, when you are cumming, things are flowing out and not into your dick so one could argue there is greater chance of picking up something before you cum during BBBJs. Nonetheless, the risk of picking up something from BBBJs is pretty low. Can't cite statistics but lower than BBFS. This from what my doctor told me and the fact that in over 20 years of mongering, I have never caught anything from just BBBJ alone.

Dmvcee410
08-09-23, 17:40

Don't blow my trust.

Just get out there and put in work guys!I see her all the time. I want to fuck her badly. But I know she charging 100+ for FS. Anyone hit?

BenDhover
08-09-23, 18:40

Don't blow my trust.

Just get out there and put in work guys!That's where she went. Tried to circle around the long way through the neighborhood to meet her by White House but once I got there, she was gone! Lots of ladies out yesterday. Picked up two WSW off garrison for head action, both cougars, not very good looking and smelly as hell, but still made me explode under 5 min. It's was good day for me.

BenDhover
08-09-23, 18:51
Lucky you. I used to think that as well. When I was active, before COVID, I caught one STD after another from BBBJ's. Although I agree with you the incidence is higher with BBFS. I started using a cover 100% of the time.On the same note, dental health should be a topic of discussion. Most of these ladies have severe dental health issues, slicing wieners left and right like Edward scissor hands. On numerous occasions JR has been sliced by back molars. Most recently Red head Beth gashed JR so deep it took a month to heal.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-09-23, 19:17
On the same note, dental health should be a topic of discussion. Most of these ladies have severe dental health issues, slicing wieners left and right like Edward scissor hands. On numerous occasions JR has been sliced by back molars. Most recently Red head Beth gashed JR so deep it took a month to heal.https://sesamecare.com/ know what I'm saying wouldn't go to the primary with the bullshit.

One female got to rough with the BJ this year it took a week to heal I didn't know until hours later good thing I used a condom.

Telling the women to.

Slob on my nob, like corn on tha cob.

Is better in general.

Buying larger qualities of condoms are worth the buy well kinda the cum sacks are to tiny and so on the idea is good though it would probably cost more to not.

What motels are the women staying at to just make a one stop shop.

FaceDownPro
08-10-23, 07:21
Lucky you. I used to think that as well. When I was active, before COVID, I caught one STD after another from BBBJ's. Although I agree with you the incidence is higher with BBFS. I started using a cover 100% of the time.Baltoman I respect ya for keeping it real. A lot of guys lie on here. I caught trich twice from this game, ever since that 2nd time, I go with a strap. HPV is real out here too. I don't judge but the bullshit some people type to justify how low risk it is to get burned by $20 dates are ridiculous. I mean some of them are down right laughable. But to the guys that really never got burned, kudos to why'all. Glad I never caught anything real crazy or life changing. Anyway stay safe fellas.

FaceDownPro
08-10-23, 07:24

Don't blow my trust.

Just get out there and put in work guys!Bro be careful, because I have been thrown under the bus when giving alley oops on this board.

FaceDownPro
08-10-23, 07:33
Garrison is all but washed up to me. Had to put the last 2 ladies because they stunk. Not to mention they just been looking bad lately. Anything that was decent the drugs have worn 'them out. No new good looking talent. I found a few baddies around there but as of late, ladies look horrible. I'd be scared to let them touch me. I got to find new lowkey spots, not on a "track". But maybe near. Seems some of my best ones were off the beaten path. What why'all think? What spot has the best looking ladies?

HerStorm
08-10-23, 08:44
Been a little quiet for minute, but had to post. So ever since my recreational fun has increased, so has my appetite out here. Went out Monday around MP and the circle to see what was out in the morning. A few skeletons, nothing promising. Made the loop back around to go back to shopping center. Jr. Was on alert and mission was find release. LOL. Come up near the church and see new Sarah. I know this can go up or down either way. Said hell, just do it. Scooped her up and off to the spot. She had on a no strap shirt and Juan shorts. Got to the spot, and took clothes off. She looks like she lost some weight, but she's still Rick the right way. Session was actually good. Banged her out of couple position, blew one out in the bag, (I hope), kind a slipped off in the mist of. So good run.

Tuesday- Hit Washington, nothing near RF, DD, or Uhaul. So decided to go up side street and turn around. Jr. Perks up, while making the turn. Hit the corner, and out pops this thick WSW. She wearing black mini skirt and little top. She gets in and said her name was Blaze and from Atlanta. We hit a side spot and she said she's online and charges hire than these girls. Told her if she's good, she can get what I offered and a too if real good. Went for backseat action. BJ was pretty good and got me rest for the main course. Started off with some k9. She started really getting in to it. Flipped her for some missionary. Strokes in she started gripping tighter and tighter, and that was it for me. We both release one at the same time. She got her tip.

Wed. - Went out looking and nothing on Washington. Ended up hitting Garrison. Seen a couple ladies out, but nothing really saying I want that. Hit the Plaza and Jr. Started to make it known that he's tired and something has to happen. Got back toward Garrison. Seen thick WSW with black tights and blonde hair. Was like naw, she was a little boring last time, but Jr said listen. Find one now. LOL. While driving up Garrison. I see this slim, light skin figure in this baggy linen set. Look like she was model walking the street. She wasn't super thick, fine, or what would normally catch my eye. It was style some how. She gets in, said her name was Lexi. I'm like ok. I'll give this skin chick a try. She gets it those clothes. Very slim, with some small curves, and some signs of use, but these thick pretty lips that came out those pants was a surprise. Started with a nice BJ that already has me ready for those lips. Went straight missionary. Between the effects of this recreational fun and the feel inside those lips. I thought I was going to blow through fast. 30 minutes in. I'm still pounding, she release 4 time and I'm still pounding. She's taking it like a champ. Few more minutes in. I felt her shooting out on me and I couldn't hold it any more. Filled the bag.

Will follow up with new runs.

JanusCanal84
08-10-23, 08:48
Baltoman I respect ya for keeping it real. A lot of guys lie on here. I caught trich twice from this game, ever since that 2nd time, I go with a strap. HPV is real out here too. I don't judge but the bullshit some people type to justify how low risk it is to get burned by $20 dates are ridiculous. I mean some of them are down right laughable. But to the guys that really never got burned, kudos to why'all. Glad I never caught anything real crazy or life changing. Anyway stay safe fellas.Personally I think most on here has gotten something that can be cured just won't admit which I can understand. Most are posting that they bareback SW myself including. I myself caught a UTI from some local provider had to get a shot of penicillin which wasn't pleasant. I can't tell you who because I don't know who. In my case I don't travel often so me catching something is very low but that doesn't mean you won't get anything from head. If you see a provider with pick marks across her body just strap or send her back.

Klove48
08-10-23, 12:07
Anyone familiar with a healthy WSW named Cali that walks Garrison? I talked with her briefly, but she wanted escort $$. Peace.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-10-23, 12:52
Been a little quiet for minute, but had to post. So ever since my recreational fun has increased, so has my appetite out here. Went out Monday around MP and the circle to see what was out in the morning. A few skeletons, nothing promising. Made the loop back around to go back to shopping center. Jr. Was on alert and mission was find release. LOL. Come up near the church and see new Sarah. I know this can go up or down either way. Said hell, just do it. Scooped her up and off to the spot. She had on a no strap shirt and Juan shorts. Got to the spot, and took clothes off. She looks like she lost some weight, but she's still Rick the right way. Session was actually good. Banged her out of couple position, blew one out in the bag, (I hope), kind a slipped off in the mist of. So good run.

Tuesday- Hit Washington, nothing near RF, DD, or Uhaul. So decided to go up side street and turn around. Jr. Perks up, while making the turn. Hit the corner, and out pops this thick WSW. She wearing black mini skirt and little top. She gets in and said her name was Blaze and from Atlanta. We hit a side spot and she said she's online and charges hire than these girls. Told her if she's good, she can get what I offered and a too if real good. Went for backseat action. BJ was pretty good and got me rest for the main course. Started off with some k9. She started really getting in to it. Flipped her for some missionary. Strokes in she started gripping tighter and tighter, and that was it for me. We both release one at the same time. She got her tip.

Wed. - Went out looking and nothing on Washington. Ended up hitting Garrison. Seen a couple ladies out, but nothing really saying I want that. Hit the Plaza and Jr. Started to make it known that he's tired and something has to happen. Got back toward Garrison. Seen thick WSW with black tights and blonde hair. Was like naw, she was a little boring last time, but Jr said listen. Find one now. LOL. While driving up Garrison. I see this slim, light skin figure in this baggy linen set. Look like she was model walking the street. She wasn't super thick, fine, or what would normally catch my eye. It was style some how. She gets in, said her name was Lexi. I'm like ok. I'll give this skin chick a try. She gets it those clothes. Very slim, with some small curves, and some signs of use, but these thick pretty lips that came out those pants was a surprise. Started with a nice BJ that already has me ready for those lips. Went straight missionary. Between the effects of this recreational fun and the feel inside those lips. I thought I was going to blow through fast. 30 minutes in. I'm still pounding, she release 4 time and I'm still pounding. She's taking it like a champ. Few more minutes in. I felt her shooting out on me and I couldn't hold it any more. Filled the bag.

Will follow up with new runs.(He should wrote feel me instead of women).

Look, oh, whoa.

Uh, okay.

You feel me, how'd you get so good at hiding your feelings?

Pretending, pretending you're fine when really you're bending.

You got photos of the Wednesday one?

Even though 4 times wow she must be about to retire.

Top Job
08-10-23, 14:07
Amber (or something else that starts with an A.) Tall, about 5 ft. 10 inches. Redish brown hair. Thin with bandages on her wrists. Hangs out around the circle. Middle 40's to early 50's. Nice BBBJ w spit. Ok for a car date but not worth a trip to the notel IMHO. I've dated her 3 times probably my limit. She doesn't smile much. Always has a stern expression on her face.

Good Luck!

T. J.

Poppy44
08-10-23, 14:07
At least that's when I caught her. However, others say she pops up by wikens every once in a while. But she was literally walking up and down Reisterstown rd after we had our fun. Again, anytime from 12 am to 8 but ideally 3 to 8. (I caught her like 330 am ish iirc).

When would be the best time to go looking for her?

What times do you usually see her on the stroll?

Cheers.

Sportsfan1234
08-10-23, 21:23
Jessica B. , which is how she referred to herself, is my all time favorite SW, but it has probably been several years since I have seen her. Anyone know whatever happened to her?

PanchSez
08-11-23, 09:36
Near the traingle.If this is her, she is still around. There were / are so many Jessicas.

Assman To You
08-11-23, 09:43
So much gas. Picked up Cheeks for some BBBJ and rim. Not bad. She had been away 4 awhile and seems better for the time away. She say Tink was back but got her ass whooped over some drug BS.

Casino Gods were kind enough to finance another round and top off the tank. Found J or Jaye by the park past the circle. She is probably a 9 on the SW scale with hot body tits and all. BBBJ was good but got the BS about trama and no FS. Next time I will pre negotiate that.

Oh yeah, saw Kiara on the Wilkens side and gave her a ride up the street. She says some guys over there got it in for her so she was in steath mode. Probably gone back to MP.

CowboysFan
08-11-23, 23:18
Saw a white girl at the royal farms traffic light on Caton Tuesday afternoon. Tank top and shorts. Looked cute from a distance maybe.

Then at Wilkens on the other side of Caton, I saw from a distance a either hispanic or black female with a large tattoo on her thigh panhandling. Looked interesting but I was with a friend. I couldn't loop back.

Anyone know who I'm talking about. Here's a long shot pic of the black girl.

Phyuck Yiu
08-12-23, 10:45
Looks like yet about street meat has made her way to the world wide web of advertising. I'm seeing an uptick on this which has our low dollar favorites along bigger money. We need to stop this. By that I mean don't see them for that big money when they online. It's starting to decrease our good selection on the streets.

Phyuck!

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/60318189

TigerBlood13
08-12-23, 10:50
Met this chick sometimes ago. Light brown / strawberry blonde hair nice C cup tits, skinny body with a nice round ass. Pretty pretty face.

She aimed to please. She actually wanted to f*ck. I was taken aback at first, because I'm just tryna cop some dome real quick but once she started. I could tell there was no odor, fresh and clean nice and tight pink little pu $$why hole. I was ready to go. I barely put 2 fingers in there while she was sucking my c0 (k and I could feel her wet hole almost pulsing. I hit her so hard. Stopped for air. Hit it again until I couldn't take it anymore. It was so good I kept trying to hold myself back from coming. I had her number but I lost it. Haven't seen her since. I hope she's still out there but better yet I hope she actually got help.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-12-23, 13:09
Met this chick sometimes ago. Light brown / strawberry blonde hair nice C cup tits, skinny body with a nice round ass. Pretty pretty face.

She aimed to please. She actually wanted to f*ck. I was taken aback at first, because I'm just tryna cop some dome real quick but once she started. I could tell there was no odor, fresh and clean nice and tight pink little pu $$why hole. I was ready to go. I barely put 2 fingers in there while she was sucking my c0 (k and I could feel her wet hole almost pulsing. I hit her so hard. Stopped for air. Hit it again until I couldn't take it anymore. It was so good I kept trying to hold myself back from coming. I had her number but I lost it. Haven't seen her since. I hope she's still out there but better yet I hope she actually got help.Has anyone bought face tape to have any of the women use it took photos then fucked?

Any photos? Non-nudes.

NiteTimer
08-12-23, 13:12

Don't blow my trust.

Just get out there and put in work guys!Damn, she looks like my ex. Hope not. LOL.

Klove48
08-12-23, 13:42

She aimed to please. She actually wanted to f*ck. I was taken aback at first, because I'm just tryna cop some dome real quick but once she started. I could tell there was no odor, fresh and clean nice and tight pink little pu $$why hole. I was ready to go. I barely put 2 fingers in there while she was sucking my c0 (k and I could feel her wet hole almost pulsing. I hit her so hard. Stopped for air. Hit it again until I couldn't take it anymore. It was so good I kept trying to hold myself back from coming. I had her number but I lost it. Haven't seen her since. I hope she's still out there but better yet I hope she actually got help.Yeah, she's a "cold freak". Started experiencing her a few years back. She used to couldn't take di*k, but now. She's a beast! Peace.

JimmyJams
08-12-23, 13:48
Looks like yet about street meat has made her way to the world wide web of advertising. I'm seeing an uptick on this which has our low dollar favorites along bigger money. We need to stop this. By that I mean don't see them for that big money when they online. It's starting to decrease our good selection on the streets.

Phyuck!

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/60318189I never have and wouldn't hit that for FREE!

Be careful people, she's only smart enough to be dangerous.

Widely reported she was involved with dates being robbed and in one instance, unalived.

She could never do the online thing independently so there are definitely others involved and her company are not people you want to meet.

I do agree and have said before, DON'T PAY ESCORT ONLINE PRICES FOR STREET WORKERS.

Good example, Reds, gets online and suckers paying 80,100, 200! I been banging that gp for standard and even less for years!

They almost always will pop back out to the street and be standard fare again.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-12-23, 15:19
I never have and wouldn't hit that for FREE!

Be careful people, she's only smart enough to be dangerous.

Widely reported she was involved with dates being robbed and in one instance, unalived.

She could never do the online thing independently so there are definitely others involved and her company are not people you want to meet.

I do agree and have said before, DON'T PAY ESCORT ONLINE PRICES FOR STREET WORKERS.

Good example, Reds, gets online and suckers paying 80,100, 200! I been banging that gp for standard and even less for years!

They almost always will pop back out to the street and be standard fare again.I thought you was going to write that.

She dangerous cause a reasonable amount to be known to have the big H aka code name "The Bug".

That she is mild tempered probably requests 40-60 for horrible performance with the worry of the bug that you never find then slimmer without the worry.

Your wording is better.

Phyuck Yiu
08-12-23, 16:37
Kiara is hanging back on Ashton again. Right across from the Westside Shopping Center. Guess something brought her back. So if you are looking for her, she is not in MP anymore.

Phyuck!

HeadJudge
08-12-23, 20:38
Your wording is better.The irony is amazing. We are definitely living in a simulation.

Phyuck Yiu
08-12-23, 20:38
Laney is back around. Saw her on Ashton. I pulled over to talk to her. She asked if she could get in to cool off. I had my AC pumping. I said okay. Mistake. My car smelled like straight piss when she got out. And the seat was moist. I was mad AF. Had to sanitize the entire front passenger seat. I left the around after that. Kinda blew my mood. Top guy out.

Phyuck!

Assman To You
08-12-23, 22:18
Kiara is hanging back on Ashton again. Right across from the Westside Shopping Center. Guess something brought her back. So if you are looking for her, she is not in MP anymore.

Phyuck!My guess is that had to do with not getting picked up in MP. Guys maybe giving her a pass based on reports here and Uncle is out in force in MP. As I said the other day she is super paranoid hood boys are out to get her around Ashton.

Eddison
08-12-23, 23:20
She was with a black guy. She was very picky tho.

Eddison
08-12-23, 23:29
She wore a glasses in a tight sexy black dress. She was with a black guy.

She was very picky tho.

Laurens
08-13-23, 03:01

Phyuck!Good. I'll catch her.

SW Auditor
08-13-23, 07:50
Hey fellas,

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=faa3b839dPhilly is only an hour and a half to two hour drive away. Speaking from personal experience, Melony is well worth the drive up there. Tight snatch, no attitude, no rushing, and very submissive. This girl can stuck a bowling ball through a garden hose and will get you rock hard. She loves taking a good pounding, and if you're good enough, she'll cum all over your johnson as you bust your load in her. Definitely one of kenzo's top dogs.

TigerBlood13
08-13-23, 09:50
She has been spotted down here again with bandages underneath her pant legs She left the hospital supposedly after they were going to send her to a rehab. She isn't the best date, but if anyone does happen to experience her, would you mind getting some footage of her for me? I would love to see that pretty face in action. I'm unable to make it down there anytime soon I live to far away right now. Thanks.

-Tigerblood.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-13-23, 10:11

She was very picky tho.Why didn't you just get closer and say hi or something nobody can see anything in that photo. I guess women can be scary to talk to but you can park and stalk her from a far that's dumb.

Poppy44
08-13-23, 12:11
Agreed on the LEO presence. Washington is probably the hottest strip in the city rn. Even WILKENS of all places has slightly less LEO presence and that's one of the trappiest places in the whole city. Hell it's almost obvious who's mongering when you see 12 cars all at once pulling down side streets and making you turns in the middle of the street.

My guess is that had to do with not getting picked up in MP. Guys maybe giving her a pass based on reports here and Uncle is out in force in MP. As I said the other day she is super paranoid hood boys are out to get her around Ashton.

PanchSez
08-13-23, 14:05
I met a Kay (? Spelling) last night in MP. Attractive 20 something, medium length dark hair, tanned smooth complexion, a few tats, wearing a black short skirt outfit. Might have had a small scar on her nose or forehead. Seemed pleasant and lucid. You can search on here with a 3 letter name so I didn't find any corroborating info. Got digits. Anyone know her?

Klove48
08-13-23, 15:51
I met a Kay (? Spelling) last night in MP. Attractive 20 something, medium length dark hair, tanned smooth complexion, a few tats, wearing a black short skirt outfit. Might have had a small scar on her nose or forehead. Seemed pleasant and lucid. You can search on here with a 3 letter name so I didn't find any corroborating info. Got digits. Anyone know her?Are you talking about this Kay?

PanchSez
08-13-23, 15:57
Are you talking about this Kay?No. Not that one. I know the one in your pic. Took her all the way home to Deale once.

LuvTitz
08-13-23, 16:38
Yesterday was a gas burner of a day. There were only the usual zombies out and that was depressing. Drove back and forth between the Wilkens and Wash Blvd trails with nothing to show for it. I finally met Blaze in the late afternoon. I was needing a release and she was the best option. Overall, she's a pleasant Georgia peach, small B cups with cute little nips. Overall body isn't bad, but she definitely had an odor emanating from her snatch. Everything was covered, but I just lost interest half way through the session. Like I said, not a bad provider, I just didn't care for the action. Oh well, I think it's time to take a little break.

Oh, one more thing. I stopped to speak with a Kay or Kayla near Christian street. She was average looking and I thought she was pregnant, until she got up close. The poor girl had surgical staples running up her stomach! Yikes. Post surgical bloat?? I politely declined any company and moved on. She was wearing a green blouse and shorts. Anyone pick her up and know her story?

Be safe out there and I'll be back once the heat dies down and new ladies appear.

BigTruckBob
08-13-23, 17:54

She was very picky tho.It's Bree, she used to be at the circle and many people have reported on her. She developed a bad reputation and couldn't get dates for a while; then she got clean, changed her look, area, and now she is back to using again. The guy with her is her pimp boyfriend who signals to her to get in or not get into the car. Since she's feeding the habit of two people, she's trying to get $80 from unsuspecting mongers who don't know she charged $25 for years. I saw her at the Marathon gas station on Washington Blvd with the guy and they were kissing like it was an x rated movie. I watched three people try the pick her up and she went with the last guy. Very old reference pictures below.

BigTruckBob
08-13-23, 18:06
Casino Gods were kind enough to finance another round and top off the tank. Found J or Jaye by the park past the circle. She is probably a 9 on the SW scale with hot body tits and all. BBBJ was good but got the BS about trama and no FS. Next time I will pre negotiate that.I think she's a lost cause. A few days ago she begged me to do the date but wanted to get drugs first. She was hyperventilating and promising everything under the sun in trying to convince me to give her $20 upfront. She said if she had her drugs first, she "may" would be able to do the FS again because that's how she did it with me before. I got a bit irritated because I felt like she was trying to manipulate me. I got direct with her and told her that she fucks her junkie boyfriends, several of them, and she has fucked me in the past so I don't understand the trauma excuse. I told her if she can't do FS without me giving her money to get drugs first then find another date. She sat silent for 5 minutes with her head in her hands; However, after all of that I didn't want it anymore, so we agreed to do the date another time. Fuck her.

Laurens
08-13-23, 18:36
Philly is only an hour and a half to two hour drive away. Speaking from personal experience, Melony is well worth the drive up there. Tight snatch, no attitude, no rushing, and very submissive. This girl can stuck a bowling ball through a garden hose and will get you rock hard. She loves taking a good pounding, and if you're good enough, she'll cum all over your johnson as you bust your load in her. Definitely one of kenzo's top dogs.Drop her off in Baltimore she's nice.

BoloBellgrande
08-13-23, 20:03
My guess is that had to do with not getting picked up in MP. Guys maybe giving her a pass based on reports here and Uncle is out in force in MP. As I said the other day she is super paranoid hood boys are out to get her around Ashton.It's more like people she use to live with. The hood boys are not after her. The sad part is, it was more than likely her BF that got her into this mess.

I'm not sure if he's still in the picture, not that it would matter, since he's the one that told the guys that were after her that night where she was.

Yeah that's right, they cornered him and he have her up ASAP!

SteveStone123
08-13-23, 22:58
It's Bree, she used to be at the circle and many people have reported on her. She developed a bad reputation and couldn't get dates for a while; then she got clean, changed her look, area, and now she is back to using again. The guy with her is her pimp boyfriend who signals to her to get in or not get into the car. Since she's feeding the habit of two people, she's trying to get $80 from unsuspecting mongers who don't know she charged $25 for years. I saw her at the Marathon gas station on Washington Blvd with the guy and they were kissing like it was an x rated movie. I watched three people try the pick her up and she went with the last guy. Very old reference pictures below.If I remember, she had a job and a car couple of months back. She used to show up near the circle after her shift.

SexyTyrant69
08-14-23, 00:26
Speaking of Kiara.

I hooked up with Kiara a couple of days ago. Wanted to see what the hype was about her.

Got to admit. She is the Hype!

Head game is unholy, and the best part is that she has that pick me vibe (in a good way) despite having a habit like everyone else out there.

You feel more comfortable around her than anyone else on the strip. If only she had some meat on her bones or a cell phone. She'll be perfect for pound town.

Anyway. One of the few women that I cannot say no to when she want to play the meat pipe.

Anyone who run into her again. Treat her to a phone so everyone can have access to her.

SexyTyrant69
08-14-23, 00:33
Bree use to have this trick that involves her talking to your dick like a botanist. You'll stay hard without bussing so as long as spark up a long conversation with her.

She's the only one that can do that. It's great if you just want to relax. She should be a masseuse as a side job. Complete with happy ending. Or in her case "A never ending story". LOL.

Belinda1128
08-14-23, 02:22
Scooped her up near pizza shop on Wilkins drove to spot she has a great mouthpiece and pussy amazing. I bent her with my joystick and she took it like a champ.

BlueEyesFun
08-14-23, 11:45
Scooped her up near pizza shop on Wilkins drove to spot she has a great mouthpiece and pussy amazing. I bent her with my joystick and she took it like a champ.Just curious, are you still paying her online escort prices or streetwalker fee's now? Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

PitMan187
08-14-23, 11:51
Nice head. Tight puss. Follows your lead well. She like to fuc. I would recommend.

ThatBooredOne
08-14-23, 15:18
Scooped her up near pizza shop on Wilkins drove to spot she has a great mouthpiece and pussy amazing. I bent her with my joystick and she took it like a champ.What? Where did you get that picture? She supposedly yelled at her ex for posting that LOL.

Secondly, she gives head now? Wow.

Just curious, are you still paying her online escort prices or streetwalker fee's now? Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!.She runs the gamit. About 2 years ago you could get her for freaking 40 and maybe even just cigarettes. But she's been 100+ since last year.

LetMeTellYou
08-14-23, 15:23
Go to spankbang and search "the inhaler " or "Christy the inhaler" for a sample of how good she is.

Klove48
08-14-23, 18:03
Go to spankbang and search "the inhaler " or "Christy the inhaler" for a sample of how good she is.Yeah, that's Christy for sure!

TinManOfOz13
08-14-23, 22:14
Hey I just moved into the Rosedale / Whitemarsh area and was wondering where's the best place to find some walkers.

Laurens
08-15-23, 02:40
Go to spankbang and search "the inhaler " or "Christy the inhaler" for a sample of how good she is.Yea more if her please anybody.

Laurens
08-15-23, 02:41
Scooped her up near pizza shop on Wilkins drove to spot she has a great mouthpiece and pussy amazing. I bent her with my joystick and she took it like a champ.I got her to.

SwitzEurope
08-15-23, 10:31
Any experience with Gia from Wilkens? WSW pretty face, looks Italian, dark brown curly hair shoulder length. Height approximately 5. 8. Looks to be late 30's.

PanchSez
08-15-23, 10:43
I think when LE activity is hot in MP girls move. I've seen groups of SWs at Parkman and James across UHaul, one block down and over. When I drove by they waive, nod and shout my name (which I hate). 3 times now I've given SWs rides from RoFo / DD to that location where their friends were - 3 or 4 of them.

Happy hunting.

PanchSez
08-15-23, 10:46
I think when LE activity is hot in MP girls move. I've seen groups of SWs at Parkman and James across UHaul, one block down and over. When I drove by they waive, nod and shout my name (which I hate). 3 times now I've given SWs rides from RoFo / DD to that location where their friends were - 3 or 4 of them.

Happy hunting.This is only at night.

TigerBlood13
08-15-23, 11:17
Anyone have any videos of this girl? Or is anyone willing to make one? Message me for more details.

Curtisbay
08-15-23, 11:28
Hey I just moved into the Rosedale / Whitemarsh area and was wondering where's the best place to find some walkers.Perhaps Rt. 40, they don't stand around like they use to. Further down the road into Dundalk is best.

Klove48
08-15-23, 11:47
Any experience with Gia from Wilkens? WSW pretty face, looks Italian, dark brown curly hair shoulder length. Height approximately 5. 8. Looks to be late 30's.Not sure if I'm familiar with Gia, but why didn't you just "take one 4 the team"? Your description of her seemed like a very good "risk" at most. Someone with 8 looks should be explored; immediately! I hope you're able to catch up with her again; because timing is everything! It sounds like you contacted her in some manner. What turned you away? Peace.

MrWaggiles1
08-15-23, 11:59
Scooped her up near pizza shop on Wilkins drove to spot she has a great mouthpiece and pussy amazing. I bent her with my joystick and she took it like a champ.Does she have a number or where can she be found?

Belinda1128
08-15-23, 16:28
What? Where did you get that picture? She supposedly yelled at her ex for posting that LOL.

Secondly, she gives head now? Wow.Damn I wish I would have known that but the 80 piece was well worth it for a quick bare session and I have pics and vids just have to be open to spending wisely.

Belinda1128
08-15-23, 16:49
Does she have a number or where can she be found?I don't have a number for her she usually just pops up but she was a great hookup wish someone had videos of her.

Klove48
08-15-23, 17:37
Anyone have any videos of this girl? Or is anyone willing to make one? Message me for more details.Is this the "Gothic" Heather from a while back?

RockyB
08-15-23, 17:46
Kat is out on Pulaski near the triangle now. Looking hotter than ever in Super short shorts. Couldn't stop but man I'm regret ting it now.

PitMan187
08-15-23, 19:01
I forgotten picture previous post.

TinManOfOz13
08-15-23, 19:13
Perhaps Rt. 40, they don't stand around like they use to. Further down the road into Dundalk is best.You know any spots up here so I don't have to go that far?

BoloBellgrande
08-15-23, 19:35
Was supposed to be meeting special K through private messages with another SW, that didn't work out. I have no idea if Kiara ever got the meeting place. I was on my way out after that as the game has gone dead in my opinion.

I happened to see ML walking in a pair of shorts and tank top and thought I'd like to get better pics than before. I did but, still I'd like to get her in a room maybe, not sure if I want to go that far anymore with anyone except the few that I know, and that's pretty much Kiara at this point.

Anyway, got some better pics this time, just wish I could get her on a real bed.

Happy One
08-15-23, 20:34
Can anybody tell me anything about Candice in CB on Pennington Ave?

Thanks Be Safe.

BrollicD
08-15-23, 21:52
Yeah, that's Christy for sure!Where can we find christy?

ChordMan
08-15-23, 22:42
Can anybody tell me anything about Candice in CB on Pennington Ave?

Thanks Be Safe.I caught up with her this morning around 7:30 on Fairhaven and Plum.

I made the scoop for some front seat action she was a pretty decent date she got the job done without any complaints or drama. She was a little toothy but I was still able to blast.

She asked for a Quarter but we agreed on Standard fare.

MrClean117
08-15-23, 23:47
Was supposed to be meeting special K through private messages with another SW, that didn't work out. I have no idea if Kiara ever got the meeting place. I was on my way out after that as the game has gone dead in my opinion.

I happened to see ML walking in a pair of shorts and tank top and thought I'd like to get better pics than before. I did but, still I'd like to get her in a room maybe, not sure if I want to go that far anymore with anyone except the few that I know, and that's pretty much Kiara at this point.

Anyway, got some better pics this time, just wish I could get her on a real bed.Where'd you see here? Or can you message me her info?

Chico
08-16-23, 00:20
I had just dropped off Stephanie, an older WSW, skinny, hunched over with glasses. Nice personality but probably a 4 in the looks dept. It's a damn shame how low my standards are sometimes. SMH. Disgusted & disappointed at myself but the little head was in control. She tried really hard but I just couldn't cum.

Dropped her off and found this tall, athletic looking blonde on the corner, by the school on Ashton. She has the body of a volleyball player. I told her that I just finished a date, so I only have $18, plus I'm not even sure if I can get hard again, even though I wasn't able to bust a nut with Stephanie. I'm getting older and it ain't that easy anymore. My brain and my eyes want pussy but the little guy isn't cooperating.

Amy is 27, from AA County, with a nice slim figure. Just the way I like them. She looks like she's new to the streets, reasonably clean, coherent, no marks on her body. Her technique isn't that good but she put in the effort, yet still no explosion. Then, a truck pulls up and killed what little enthusiasm I had left. Dropped her off and called it a night. Unfortunately, no digits. I really would like to see Amy again. This time, I'm going to Tim's.

Chico.

Mmousob
08-16-23, 01:20
I had just dropped off Stephanie, an older WSW, skinny, hunched over with glasses. Nice personality but probably a 4 in the looks dept. It's a damn shame how low my standards are sometimes. SMH. Disgusted & disappointed at myself but the little head was in control. She tried really hard but I just couldn't cum.

Dropped her off and found this tall, athletic looking blonde on the corner, by the school on Ashton. She has the body of a volleyball player. I told her that I just finished a date, so I only have $18, plus I'm not even sure if I can get hard again, even though I wasn't able to bust a nut with Stephanie. I'm getting older and it ain't that easy anymore. My brain and my eyes want pussy but the little guy isn't cooperating.

Amy is 27, from AA County, with a nice slim figure. Just the way I like them. She looks like she's new to the streets, reasonably clean, coherent, no marks on her body. Her technique isn't that good but she put in the effort, yet still no explosion. Then, a truck pulls up and killed what little enthusiasm I had left. Dropped her off and called it a night. Unfortunately, no digits. I really would like to see Amy again. This time, I'm going to Tim's.

Chico.Go to your dr ad ask for trimix. It willg I've you all the help you need. It will; make sex fun and you will not able to fuck for a hour or more.

IveGotACigBock
08-16-23, 01:37
Can someone help me get in contact with this nice ass?

SW Auditor
08-16-23, 06:48
Kat is out on Pulaski near the triangle now. Looking hotter than ever in Super short shorts. Couldn't stop but man I'm regret ting it now.Are you referring to the Kat with the really short hair, almost bald like and kinda older looking? The who claims she was beaten over the head with a bat? If so, cool. Kat has always been a good date. She has a cool personality that won't rush you or get an attitude. And she has an amazing sexy body. Her nipples are the longest out in Bmore. I'm going to have to take a ride up there and scoop her up for old time sake.

TigerBlood13
08-16-23, 07:40
Is this the "Gothic" Heather from a while back?I don't know who you're talking about. Although I've never seen this one as gothic before. She has her days when she can look really good but she begins to look rough rather quick.

TigerBlood13
08-16-23, 07:43
Has anyone bought face tape to have any of the women use it took photos then fucked?

Any photos? Non-nudes.What is this face tape you speak of?

QuanMarco78
08-16-23, 08:06
Caught her by the shopping center at a time I usually don't see.

Her out at took advantage and got sum a one sloppy.

Assman To You
08-16-23, 08:08

Anyway, got some better pics this time, just wish I could get her on a real bed.For once I'd like to see her face so I know who she is.

BoloBellgrande
08-16-23, 08:37
For once I'd like to see her face so I know who she is.The deal was, as long as I don't show her face I can take all the pics I want. You know how that goes!

She said she has a phone but, one of her dates has it but, he's going to bring it back to her soon.

BigTruckBob
08-16-23, 11:24
Tina.

She is a 42 year old WSW with a nice ass, I picked her up at Royal Farms on Potee street; You can find her there or near 9th street. The head was trash, mainly because she was too high to perform, but her puss is very good. The puss felt so good I wanted a second nut and I went back to look for her, unfortunately her boyfriend was reattached to her. Although there were no odors and she seemed clean, she had grass on her clothes that transferred everywhere to my truck's carpet. She also had old scars that she claimed were from chickenpox's but I highly doubt that. Cost: $40.

Kayla (Amputee).

I was crusing from BK to CB and see an amputee at the Marathon. I pull in thinking I hope that's not K. Sorry to report it was her.I discovered her at the same place during late evening hours. She is a 24 year old WSW who claimed she lost her leg while riding on her boyfriend's dirt bike, although I know the truth. I had a very good time pounding her, and the head was superb. Although she smelled fresh, her clothes had an odor because she's homeless. The only issue we had was with the compensation. She wanted $60 so she didn't have to do another date; However, I explained to her that's like me saying do the date for $20 so I can have money to get another woman later. Cost: $40 for both.

Heather.

She is a 30 year old WSW and I picked her up on 2nd street. She has a gray lump on her pupil and is partially blind. She tried to get me with a ridiculous rate of $80 for both, but relented when I started I take her back. The blow job was above average, and she sucked it very passionately. No smells or odors but she has an obsessed boyfriend who was watching her from a far. I parked near the park on Patapsaco to do the date and he walked over and lurked by my pickup truck which caused me to have to stop and change locations. The solution is to not be lazy like I was and take her out the area. Phone number available to senior members. $40 for both.

Blue.

She is a 44 year old WSW. I am including her in the report because she's cheap with a phone. The woman is thick as hell but has blotchy skin and looks past her prime. The head started out weak but when I told her that it was bullshit she went crazy and polished it nicely. Phone number available to senior members. Cost: $20 head only.

Bella.

She is 34 year old BBW and you can find her on Wilkins near Catherine St. She was clean and has no signs of use. My phone died during this encounter so I have attached a still photo from a video that I always have recording. I didn't take any notes on this one but I remember the head being okay. Phone number available to senior members. Cost: $20 head only.

BlueEyesFun
08-16-23, 13:07

Chico.I saw a tall blonde at the corner of Ashton & Pulaski last night around 11 pm. She didn't look bad in her cut off shorts, except for the bandage she had wrapped around one of her legs. I thought about checking her out but that bandage on her leg made me have second thoughts. I went pass the circle and LE had it covered, so I called it a night and took my ass home. Hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow and start the process all over again! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

ThatBooredOne
08-16-23, 13:14
Damn I wish I would have known that but the 80 piece was well worth it for a quick bare session and I have pics and vids just have to be open to spending wisely.Trust me, it's definitely worth it in my opinion too. She doesn't go for $40 anymore. Usually her rate is 80+-100+ nowadays.

Does she have a number or where can she be found?Does not want that thing shared. But for those who aren't scared, if you go to the D-boys who hang by the circle they will usually tell you where she is. The catch is they don't know her by Monica; they know her by her real name. Extra catch is if you show them that pic, she won't be too happy and they'll blow up her spot (her phone) too.

Beemer69
08-16-23, 14:23
Met up with Valerie this past weekend while out looking for special k. You guy's already know that Valerie drains every last drop. That girl can suck a golf ball thru a water hose. After our time, saw these two that made me curious. But I was drained and done. Any info is always appreciated.

Curtisbay
08-16-23, 14:34
You know any spots up here so I don't have to go that far?Unless you head into Dundalk you risk being detained. Lots of panhandlers but no SW's until you reach further east.

Curtisbay
08-16-23, 14:37
Unless you head into Dundalk you risk being detained. Lots of panhandlers but no SW's until you reach further east.Back in the day the hookers stood in front of their hotel rooms and you could cruise until you found the one you liked. That was thirty plus years ago.

TigerBlood13
08-16-23, 14:44
I saw a tall blonde at the corner of Ashton & Pulaski last night around 11 pm. She didn't look bad in her cut off shorts, except for the bandage she had wrapped around one of her legs. I thought about checking her out but that bandage on her leg made me have second thoughts. I went pass the circle and LE had it covered, so I called it a night and took my ass home. Hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow and start the process all over again! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!.That's probably the one I'm always talking about. She has bandages around her legs. She also has a very pretty face with a star tat below her eye. She is capable of a fantastic date. Great head and very nice kitty. Will take it up the rear as well. If you get her please take a video for me.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-16-23, 16:14
What is this face tape you speak of?A more realistic photo example attached.

A woman on YT kept confusing me her results was like magic she is about 50 an used this tape to look 30 plus she used makeup and she does like she does it looks amazing from face to chest looks younger, but the lower parts of course show the age.

For women like the example I added yeah it does just pull back the skin in the mirror.

Apache 12
08-16-23, 18:34
A more realistic photo example attached.

A woman on YT kept confusing me her results was like magic she is about 50 an used this tape to look 30 plus she used makeup and she does like she does it looks amazing from face to chest looks younger, but the lower parts of course show the age.

For women like the example I added yeah it does just pull back the skin in the mirror.Hey, I've got an idea, maybe you should try some on your vocabulary? Then maybe we'll be able to make some sense out of what the hell your talking about.

Happy One
08-16-23, 20:01
I caught up with her this morning around 7:30 on Fairhaven and Plum.

I made the scoop for some front seat action she was a pretty decent date she got the job done without any complaints or drama. She was a little toothy but I was still able to blast.

She asked for a Quarter but we agreed on Standard fare.Thank you so much.

Be Safe.

RockyB
08-16-23, 20:45
Are you referring to the Kat with the really short hair, almost bald like and kinda older looking? The who claims she was beaten over the head with a bat? If so, cool. Kat has always been a good date. She has a cool personality that won't rush you or get an attitude. And she has an amazing sexy body. Her nipples are the longest out in Bmore. I'm going to have to take a ride up there and scoop her up for old time sake.Nope. This Kat is a, pretty, young, thin (but thick in all the right places) BSW, maybe 30. When she arches her back she looks like a cat.

ISawWhatIsAw
08-16-23, 23:26
Hey, I've got an idea, maybe you should try some on your vocabulary? Then maybe we'll be able to make some sense out of what the hell your talking about.It written like that to not write fuck you.

I thought the shifty writing was better.