PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Phyuck Yiu
05-28-23, 09:21
Beware of this one. Looks like a spinner. Very new down here. But has a wound on her leg that smells really bad. Got in my car and smelled like dead flesh. It was the worse smell ever. Told me it was her backpack. That she sit it down in something in the alley. I believed it. Got her food and took her to a room. Which took forever after running her around to get her meds. Sat there for like an hour watching her knod in and out of life. Then she went to the bathroom. I caught the most horrible smell in the room. It was the same smell that was in my car. But, the backpack was not in the bathroom and that was where the smell was coming from. I even went in the bathroom to piss and I almost lost consciousness from the oder. I sat there while she knodded out for the last time and made an excuse to go outside. Took the L and left. Somethings in life need to be buried. And her leg was one of those. Right before I left she was like, did I tell you I scraped my leg? Right there I knew she was messed up down there and that's why that smell followed her everywhere. Ain't me bro. I was out money, but paid for an education last night. Funk 101.

Phyuck!

PanchSez
05-28-23, 09:54
Beware of this one. Looks like a spinner. Very new down here. But has a wound on her leg that smells really bad. Got in my car and smelled like dead flesh. It was the worse smell ever. Told me it was her backpack. That she sit it down in something in the alley. I believed it. Got her food and took her to a room. Which took forever after running her around to get her meds. Sat there for like an hour watching her knod in and out of life. Then she went to the bathroom. I caught the most horrible smell in the room. It was the same smell that was in my car. But, the backpack was not in the bathroom and that was where the smell was coming from. I even went in the bathroom to piss and I almost lost consciousness from the oder. I sat there while she knodded out for the last time and made an excuse to go outside. Took the L and left. Somethings in life need to be buried. And her leg was one of those. Right before I left she was like, did I tell you I scraped my leg? Right there I knew she was messed up down there and that's why that smell followed her everywhere. Ain't me bro. I was out money, but paid for an education last night. Funk 101.

Phyuck!Is she the same one with the star tat under her eye and also went by Lindsey?

JimmyJams
05-28-23, 12:20

Phyuck!She has been around off and on for about 4 years. Hot FN MESS! She has a pretty face and KNOWS IT! She uses that face and fake charm to manipulate suckers. She doesn't really care to or want to perform. Head is poor to adequate, usually poor. Cat is nice feeling if you can ever get her to stop injecting and smoking to assume the position. Even then there is no spirit or effort. She injects everywhere! Arms, legs, neck, head, groin, EVERYWHERE! Any place, right on street in broad daylight.

Entitled little princess that wants everything and gives nothing. If she does go to hospital for stanky leg she won't stay for it to heal. Be back down Mount Claire circle in a hospital gown trying to use her face to get something for nothing.

A pretty face is like crack for some hobbyist, they fall for it and can't get enough of it. I don't see how she keeps it up with limited skills and horrible demeanor. Horrible company. It's just the face.

Brothers, pretty faces are propoganda! Don't fall for it!

BMish
05-28-23, 13:19
I am Facebook friends with Dom and do not ecpect to hear from her agian. Dom will always be in my thoughts and prayers.Hey Oldmonger, please clear up your message box. I'd like to private message you about that.

Old Chinese Guy
05-28-23, 15:13
She looks very happy and pretty. Hope she hasn't changed much.That is what she USED to look like, have not seen here is years, right after she hit Baltimore but am pretty sure she looks nothing like the photo. She did get that stupid face tattoo that fucked up her face, not sure why pretty girls do that.

Klove48
05-28-23, 15:13
Met up with my utr and that went well. Did anal for the first time. Took a few pics of some girls around the circle and the triangle earlier today. The first one in the first two pics I recall was a girl named Ashley. She's cute but is a lazy terrible date that will rush you and fake being sick to get money. Don't date her.Pic's #3 & 5 are Amber. Met her the other night a she quoted me. 5 for FS, but I declined. I ran into her last night and she reconsidered and for below standard she accepted my offer. She is an older woman but you can tell she was a looker at one time. She started that she's on a "relapse" hasn't been around long. Service was ok; she said that her boyfriend was meeting her so she didn't have much time But she gave an above average BBBJ and the "box" was nice and tight, but I believe her extenuating circumstances effected her performance. Nice girl but going downhill fast. Peace.

Old Monger
05-28-23, 19:05
Hey Oldmonger, please clear up your message box. I'd like to private message you about that.Done deal.

Laurens
05-28-23, 19:26
She has been around off and on for about 4 years. Hot FN MESS! She has a pretty face and KNOWS IT! She uses that face and fake charm to manipulate suckers. She doesn't really care to or want to perform. Head is poor to adequate, usually poor. Cat is nice feeling if you can ever get her to stop injecting and smoking to assume the position. Even then there is no spirit or effort. She injects everywhere! Arms, legs, neck, head, groin, EVERYWHERE! Any place, right on street in broad daylight.

Entitled little princess that wants everything and gives nothing. If she does go to hospital for stanky leg she won't stay for it to heal. Be back down Mount Claire circle in a hospital gown trying to use her face to get something for nothing.

A pretty face is like crack for some hobbyist, they fall for it and can't get enough of it. I don't see how she keeps it up with limited skills and horrible demeanor. Horrible company. It's just the face.

Brothers, pretty faces are propoganda! Don't fall for it!Wow not surprising.

BoloBellgrande
05-28-23, 20:47
So I pulled over at the corner of Ashton and Pulaski next to the church for a minute to text a couple of regulars, I noticed a decent looking WSW across the street from the church watching me, she walked over to see if I was interested but, I just kept texting and didn't give her a look.

I drove off and stopped at KK Seafood for a fish dinner and then made a stop at the dollar tree, who do I see standing in the isle I'm walking down, that same WSW. I ask for her name and # , now, I call the # she gave me so she'll have my # and know it's me, she then asked me when I want to see her because she's going into detox early this week, she also tells me she's married.

Red flag! I was so busy checking her out up close, I married part didn't register. She doesn't look like Heather from Smallwood but, she reminds me of her physically, just a little smaller.

Anyway, we part ways and have no intention of calling her after she dropped the married thing on me. About 30 minutes later I get a call from her # , I don't answer it cause, it might be the old man checking her phone.

I am curious about her situation though, I have her name or the street name she uses, though I've only known one SW to use that name, I'm sure there are others. If this person sounds familiar to you, PM, I'd love to know her back story.

Her body is decent, she got nice thick legs and you could tell she was good looking before the drugs.

Laurens
05-28-23, 22:44
Near Ashton St ABC Park.Only worth fucking around with when she's desperate and that's basically every other 3 to 4 days.

SteveStone123
05-28-23, 23:10
Luna near triangle.

BenDhover
05-28-23, 23:15
If BPD is serious they'll ticket and tow. If just for theatrics they'll ticket. Put ya in the database and send ya down the road.Not sure if I'm noticing it more now since it was mentioned but seeing them at the home base like Tim's and Elk.

BenDhover
05-28-23, 23:17
Near triangle.That's Luna. Seen her a few times, solid service but another monger stated foul smells and open wounds as of recently. She's a PA transplant that hangs with the dope boys near the circle.

Lolitaman
05-28-23, 23:21
This was what she used to look like when she was down in Tampa. Photo courtesy Tortellini.OMG this chick looks like Jenny from Forest Gump.

ISawWhatIsAw
05-28-23, 23:25
Had a little fun this weekend saw more than one been sometime the break was needed.

Saw this one in Brooklyn she claimed she stays in Cherry Hill. When I saw her I drove right close up to her. She gets in with puffed up hair from the time I've driven around I've only seen women that look similar in other counties something NEW brought excitement. I quickly whipped out the phone to take a photo she quickly attempts to jump out the vehicle while I was driving. I told her of course you can leave if you don't feel safe you should go. Once she calmed down (I caught her off guard I guess) I take the photo to make sure that you're Rd she then poses for a photo. I remember faces better than names not sure if she ever said her name. Seem for a moment she was spaced out not high though. When I got us to a spot some small talk started got to do a wire check got to cop a feel. I don't mean to be rude I do ask most of the time. Then the covered BJ gets started they worry to much I was in the middle of* asking forgiveness for not feeling bad for having her suck me off. I saw another when I dropped her off her ass was wide would say phat think I saw her Facebook wanted a closer look but somebody scooped her and I continued on.

Mhmm she is Rd probably.

Old Monger
05-28-23, 23:31
OMG this chick looks like Jenny from Forest Gump.Fucking tragic what has happened to Dom.

Mr Mojo Risin
05-29-23, 00:26
Luna near triangle.She's on the drugs hard now and on some bullshit now.

Cls9637
05-29-23, 05:45
She has been around for quite awhile. I haven't seen her in at least a year. There are lots of good pics of her in reports pre COVID. Like all the ladies, YMMV depending on her current state of mind and the years have taken a toll. She used to be quite a looker and can put in a good effort when motivated. Tiny, tight spinner.I would like to see her again. She was so hot when I was seeing her regularly about six or seven years ago. She was around twenty two at the time and said she had been selling her ass since she was fourteen.

Cls9637
05-29-23, 05:54
I was headed to baltimore when I saw Heaven / Dominique on rt 1 in college park. She was in bad shape and needed a hack. Gave her one just for old times sake. Just took the cash and dropped her off on catherine and wilkens. Her date stole her phone, purse and money while she was asleep. Apparently I was the third person she got a ride from and based off her explanation she was 20 minutes south of college park meaning she was likely in south east DC. On the way there she explained she is suffering from kidney failure and needs dialysis twice a week; real sad stuff to hear. 6 yrs ago she was one of the best providers and now she is pretty much running on her last legs. Hope she gets out the game soon because that's a health problem most people don't survive without being bedridden until the bitter end.This is very sad to hear. I thought she had gotten her shit together and moved on. These are from November 2015 when she had only been in Baltimore for a couple weeks. Maybe I'll see her out there one day. I would like to see her again.

Laurens
05-29-23, 07:10
This is very sad to hear. I thought she had gotten her shit together and moved on. These are from November 2015 when she had only been in Baltimore for a couple weeks. Maybe I'll see her out there one day. I would like to see her again.I like her to would want to nut all down her throat more than once.

Laurens
05-29-23, 07:13
I would like to see her again. She was so hot when I was seeing her regularly about six or seven years ago.Yes she good she still sucks a good dick when she is in the mood swallow queen.

JohnDough70
05-29-23, 08:56
Wow not surprising.I fell for it boys. Everything mentioned is correct.

Mmousob
05-29-23, 11:19
I would like to see her again. She was so hot when I was seeing her regularly about six or seven years ago. She was around twenty two at the time and said she had been selling her ass since she was fourteen.Wish I could get some of that. Been a long time since I have been up north.

JanusCanal84
05-29-23, 11:30
I would like to see her again. She was so hot when I was seeing her regularly about six or seven years ago. She was around twenty two at the time and said she had been selling her ass since she was fourteen.Have you tried her on FB. She doesn't post much but she does use it every now and then.

Ajdal
05-29-23, 11:57
Was great when she was in st Pete, she looked just like those pics. Miss her, I really hope she can get better soon. All the best to her. Ajdal pot.

This is very sad to hear. I thought she had gotten her shit together and moved on. These are from November 2015 when she had only been in Baltimore for a couple weeks. Maybe I'll see her out there one day. I would like to see her again.

SlapHappy4
05-29-23, 16:08
I had a dream recently. A rather polite experience for a Jackson for front seat action. I would consider a second verse provided it was the same as the first!

PanchSez
05-29-23, 19:17
I had a dream recently. A rather polite experience for a Jackson for front seat action. I would consider a second verse provided it was the same as the first!What street was she on?

BenDhover
05-29-23, 22:20
This is very sad to hear. I thought she had gotten her shit together and moved on. These are from November 2015 when she had only been in Baltimore for a couple weeks. Maybe I'll see her out there one day. I would like to see her again.You lucky dog, she look (ed) fun.

BenDhover
05-29-23, 22:33
If rehab is at the intersection of Pulaski & Ashton, then she must be in rehab because that's where I saw her on the corner last night trying to get picked up. We waved at each other as I drove by her. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.LOL. More power to them IF they go, I met one of my regulars the morning of heading to rehab. Walking out from Tm's with a carton of cigs, and guess what, the monkey held her back. Comical and sad at the same time, moments after leaving, she was right back in the same place. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening that day, great puss.

BenDhover
05-29-23, 22:41
Picked her up after endless loops for some head piece, she delivered well but not without a couple of laughs. Girl straight up farted twice during the deed. Not the small poof, but an ass clenching burp out of her rear. Said it was from all the porridge ole girl was eating. She still delivered well though. Currently has working digits which is rarity.

ChrisPoontang
05-29-23, 22:47
Picked her up after endless loops for some head piece, she delivered well but not without a couple of laughs. Girl straight up farted twice during the deed. Not the small poof, but an ass clenching burp out of her rear. Said it was from all the porridge ole girl was eating. She still delivered well though. Currently has working digits which is rarity.Did you soak it all in?

Asking for a friend.

Rolo23
05-30-23, 01:39
So many fake ads I would say 95% or greater are fake. The snapchats the divorce moms the too good to be true. Most ads are listed in other states or injected in by the host just to generate traffic. I hope everyone knows this?

Steeler
05-30-23, 03:00
Was great when she was in st Pete, she looked just like those pics. Miss her, I really hope she can get better soon. All the best to her. Ajdal pot.We miss her in Tampa. Sad to hear she is not doing well.

Old Monger
05-30-23, 06:50
Anyone date her recently? Any reports?

BigPappay
05-30-23, 08:56
Picked her up after endless loops for some head piece, she delivered well but not without a couple of laughs. Girl straight up farted twice during the deed. Not the small poof, but an ass clenching burp out of her rear. Said it was from all the porridge ole girl was eating. She still delivered well though. Currently has working digits which is rarity.Let her know if she blasts again you're going to have to stick sumpin in there to quiet that thang.

MystRyan
05-30-23, 22:39
Back to mongering after a while. Picked up 'Christina' on 4th and Jeffrey. Negotiated standard plus tip for BBBJ (I always negotiate that because I want to know how easily they agree). Once we got to my spot, she insisted that she get paid up front. I started thinking with little head and gave it to her (it's been a while since I've been around here). I put on a condom and told her to get started. After like a minutes of her sucking me, I asked to feel her tits and she said she has something in her bra and that I can feel her down below instead. I told her she can stop her BJ (which was average) and switch to a handjob since I wanted a bit more conversation. After a minute of it, she asked me if I came and I said I didn't. She put away whatever she was storing in her bra and pulled up her bra and told me I can touch her now and can I jerk off myself. That made me ask her why did I get her if I wanted to jerk off. I also noticed severe baby damage on her belly and damage in her arms. That along with her rude tone, I lost interest in her and told her to get out of my vehicle (it wasn't too far). I told her she isn't the only girl around and I don't want to continue. Didn't ask for money as I knew it's a waste of time and it's my mistake. After dealing with girls in Colombia, I kind of forgot how bad girls here are LOL. Anyway she started going off about how she is clean and only 25. That I won't find another girl who looks good as her 😒. I kept telling her to get out and once she did, I drove off.

This was an awakening I needed if I'm to continue mongering here.

BenDhover
05-31-23, 02:03
She goes by several names, Alessia is what I believe she said this time. I had her a couple of times before but I was unable to immortalize her on video until a few days ago. She's a 37 year old WSW who claims that she is Italian. I spotted her on Wabash and Belvedere, she was being stuck up and ignoring a guy who was backing up trying to get her. She's a little more assertive than I like them to be, and I believe that turns people off. She refuses to be recorded or allow pictures to be taken. On the positive side, her body looks better than 20 year old, and the puss was pretty good. She was clean, has no odors, or signs of drug use. She has a bald puss, and a very soft phat ass. I had a good time, she's a fun fuck. Cost: $40 for both.Any recent sitings of her? Haven't seen her recently and hasn't responded to my text.

Frank76
05-31-23, 12:43
So I had to help out one of my stupid friends last night. I drove over to West Side shopping center to pick them up. And wouldn't you know it I saw some talent. If I am out looking, it is a ghost town. If I'm driving through, many options. Someone asked about Abbie. I saw her at her usual spot, Ashton & Pulaski around 8:45 PM. Later on I also saw Reds nearby around 10:00 PM.

People have been commenting on Kiara. She is getting too thin. One of her problems is a parasite boyfriend who makes no money. So she is trying to make enough for drugs for both of them. I think food is of lesser importance to them. She always seems to have a useless boyfriend. Still no phone with service. Same good attitude and service. Sometimes she can text on WiFi. She said when she is out, she will stand on Washington Bvld in Morrell Park. Near the Royal Farms and Dunkin Donuts.

Frank Out!

SteveStone123
05-31-23, 12:50
Near triangle.

Klove48
05-31-23, 19:26
Near triangle.I saw her the other night at the circle with another young looking chic. I didn't feel right At the time she appeared to be "minorish" so I didn't investigate.

BMoreBeast
05-31-23, 23:44
Is the Garrison loop priced higher typically then the other loops or can I still reasonably get BBFS for 40 around there? Just want to know as I haven't been in that area in a minute.

LetMeTellYou
05-31-23, 23:51
I do not know her name. I met her a few times. She is not out often and is looking for someone to take care of her. She will date you if you are nice to her. She is not a clock-watcher. She can get needy at times but nothing over the top. I will attach pictures.

JohnnySalami
06-01-23, 00:23
I tried to scoop her twice. The first time she was looking for something on the ground. I called out to her but it's like she was in a trance. The second time she just stared at me when I called her over to the car. Eventually she walked over to another car who tried to scoop her. But instead he just drive away and she just stood there.

I saw her the other night at the circle with another young looking chic. I didn't feel right At the time she appeared to be "minorish" so I didn't investigate.

Ad350
06-01-23, 07:40
That is how I would like to remember Heaven, which was about 2015 on Nebraska Avenue in Tampa. I may have also seen her on Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. Last time I saw her was about 2019 on Payson, she looked like she would be gone within weeks. Leg problems and struggled to walk. Bandages in various places. Very weak. Looked too bad to give any services, I gave a few dollars and sent her away. I'm surprised she is still with us.Sad to hear she is fading fast. I remember in 2017 catching her near the triangle regularly. She always had a good and confident attitude about herself. In 2019 and 2020 I would hear rumors about her but never true. Seemed like other girls wanted her out the game. Hopefully she gets the treatment and can try to live a peaceful life.

HerStorm
06-01-23, 07:59
Is the Garrison loop priced higher typically then the other loops or can I still reasonably get BBFS for 40 around there? Just want to know as I haven't been in that area in a minute.Wait. Garrison is straight normal rate and pay. These ladies get one person to over pay and try that with whoever it works on. They don't want standard, drop that ass back off or pull off on then. There are a few that will hit you with, I'm not one of these cheap hoes out here. All game.

Laurens
06-01-23, 09:02
Near triangle.Sexii little thing looks like Mini.

Laurens
06-01-23, 09:11
I decided to hit wilkens and see what was out. I didn't find much that was worth picking up. I saw a light skinned (maybe even white) SW with her hair in a bun. She looked like she was dancing at first, but she was clearly just rocked up. She was in constant motion and I already know how that's going to turn out. Eventually a saw one in pink stretch pants and a backpack. I tried to get her but she said she just called her friend to run over and buy some weed she'd be back in 10 minutes. I made another loop and didn't see anything so I went back and saw her just getting dropped off. I picked her up and went over to my spot. Her name was Krystal. He had on some half melted glasses and had swollen hands but she was pleasant and didn't smell like the streets. Threw her 20 for a bbj and she said normally she prefers CBJ. I told her I'd tip her but she had to catch it all. She agreed and went to work. Pretty solid skills with the mic on her mouth and got kinda sloppy with it. After about 5 minutes I started fucking her face and blasted my juice in her mouth. She waited to catch it all and spit it out. I drove her back to the same spot and dropped her off. She gave me her digits and said she lives in one of the bandos over there. She said she's usually available day or night. I'll probably hit her up again sometime if there's no other decent action on the block. Pretty solid performance for. 30 (. 20 + . 10 for the tip).She got a photo.

Laurens
06-01-23, 09:17
I was going to ask if this was Crystal's sister Amanda. I hear she's around Wilkens again. But your description rules her out. Unless she's made a dramatic change to her old self. These pictures are from about nine or ten years ago. The last time I saw her around a couple of years ago she looked like a cadaver.I need her.

BoloBellgrande
06-01-23, 11:50
I need her.You don't know what you're asking for buddy!

Klove48
06-01-23, 15:14
I swore I spotted Tink last night by the triangle. She had her hair up in a bun and a tight fitting pink short outfit on. I don't mess with her anymore so I didn't investigate further. Peace.

Klove48
06-01-23, 15:36
I do not know her name. I met her a few times. She is not out often and is looking for someone to take care of her. She will date you if you are nice to her. She is not a clock-watcher. She can get needy at times but nothing over the top. I will attach pictures.Can you please expound a little on her performance. Thanks.

LetMeTellYou
06-01-23, 15:59
For some reason the pictures didn't upload on original post.

I do not know her name. I met her a few times. She is not out often and is looking for someone to take care of her. She will date you if you are nice to her. She is not a clock-watcher. She can get needy at times but nothing over the top. I will attach pictures.
Can you please expound a little on her performance. Thanks.

Law130
06-01-23, 17:30
If anyone has the Digits of the yung thick BSW that be on wash Blvd by the you-Haul. I would gladly compensate you for them. I keep hearing about this one and seeing pics of her. Might I add, "very nice ass". I come to Baltimore twice a week from Toledo making deliveries and have no transportation to get around. I'm not from there so, I don't know the specifics. The best I can do is to send a Lyft to scoop and bring them to the best western on O'Donnell st and send them back. You guys have been posting with pics, it's your fault that I want to scoop this yung lady. LOL! And please don't look at the name with skepticism. I've been in a sting about ten years ago, and I can prove it. I am reaching out to my fellow mongers on this. I would greatly appreciate it if, you could help.I believe her name is Sara or Sarah.

BoloBellgrande
06-01-23, 17:32
I heard from one of the girls that Cheeks had her throat cut. Anyone hear anything about it?

Nice girl, fun to play with.Spotted a decent looking WSW walking down McHenry, crossing onto and down furrow, made a inquiry and found out it was cheeks! . I was told her service was not good and guys don't like her so I didn't partake. She was wearing black leggings with a dotted tank top shirt tied in a ball below her tits in the middle of her chest.

BoloBellgrande
06-01-23, 18:00
From Escort Babylon was around again, she looked way better today, was wearing all black with black gym shorts, those legs and ass was a show stopper! She was gone like a puff of smoke, LOL.

LuvTitz
06-01-23, 19:09
This post refers to the Amanda that was pregnant last year and gave birth to a baby girl in late November. I saw her for the first time yesterday in months. Let me just say that I never want to see her again. LOL. She flagged me down as I didn't recognize her at first. I picked her up and off we went. Her demeanor was fine until we got undressed. She was strangely paranoid about using a condom. I said fine, no problem. Her head was more lackluster than normal. Once she took off her pants, YIKES, it was a mess. Her legs appear to have cellulitis and a few open sores. She also stunk bad. I said no way, get dressed. Her attitude was awful and oddly accusatory. She said she holds a grudge against guys that don't pick her up. LOL. I guess she'll be angry all the time. She then was complaining about her BF that dropped her off in the city and left. She was trying to convince me she wasn't a bad person. Get the Fuck out of Here! I don't give a shit. Anyway, please steer clear of this psycho.

LuvTitz
06-01-23, 19:11
For some reason the pictures didn't upload on original post.That's a nice meal 😋 Did you bury your tongue in that pussy and ass?

Thanks for sharing.

HeadJudge
06-01-23, 19:19
You missed out.

Spotted a decent looking WSW walking down McHenry, crossing onto and down furrow, made a inquiry and found out it was cheeks! . I was told her service was not good and guys don't like her so I didn't partake. She was wearing black leggings with a dotted tank top shirt tied in a ball below her tits in the middle of her chest.

ShadowFox76
06-01-23, 21:12
This post refers to the Amanda that was pregnant last year and gave birth to a baby girl in late November. I saw her for the first time yesterday in months. Let me just say that I never want to see her again. LOL. She flagged me down as I didn't recognize her at first. I picked her up and off we went. Her demeanor was fine until we got undressed. She was strangely paranoid about using a condom. I said fine, no problem. Her head was more lackluster than normal. Once she took off her pants, YIKES, it was a mess. Her legs appear to have cellulitis and a few open sores. She also stunk bad. I said no way, get dressed. Her attitude was awful and oddly accusatory. She said she holds a grudge against guys that don't pick her up. LOL. I guess she'll be angry all the time. She then was complaining about her BF that dropped her off in the city and left. She was trying to convince me she wasn't a bad person. Get the Fuck out of Here! I don't give a shit. Anyway, please steer clear of this psycho.Now I know to steer clear. Haven't seen her since she was 6 months pregnant. Always found her cute in a pathetic way. Now I know to stay away.

Old Monger
06-01-23, 21:40
Now I know to steer clear. Haven't seen her since she was 6 months pregnant. Always found her cute in a pathetic way. Now I know to stay away.Another sad story. The streets seem to almost always win. Allison C has been clean for over a year and Jane A has been clean for more than four years. Jane deserves special recognition. Anyone remember Jane from 2017 and 2018?

BoloBellgrande
06-01-23, 22:09
Took one for the team. Alexis from escort Babylon is a dud. Her body is way past gone, just flab and saggy skin. She's good people, just sub par service in my opinion. She said I could pas out her # . I'll decide if I get anybody that's really interested, she's out there though, so you see her around. I asked he if I could take a booty shot, she said she's send me one, never got it, just snapped a pick when we was about to leave the rent a room.

BoloBellgrande
06-01-23, 22:11
You missed out.I've heard it before, I'll take the word of people I know that are in the know. Glad you had a good time though.

BMish
06-02-23, 02:21
Is the Garrison loop priced higher typically then the other loops or can I still reasonably get BBFS for 40 around there? Just want to know as I haven't been in that area in a minute.Garrison is by far the cheapest track. Head usually goes for 15 if you control the conversation. F / s is 30.

BigPappay
06-02-23, 09:18
Took one for the team. Alexis from escort Babylon is a dud. Her body is way past gone, just flab and saggy skin. She's good people, just sub par service in my opinion. She said I could pas out her # . I'll decide if I get anybody that's really interested, she's out there though, so you see her around. I asked he if I could take a booty shot, she said she's send me one, never got it, just snapped a pick when we was about to leave the rent a room.She's got potential. Where she hanging.

Laurens
06-02-23, 14:31
Spotted a decent looking WSW walking down McHenry, crossing onto and down furrow, made a inquiry and found out it was cheeks! . I was told her service was not good and guys don't like her so I didn't partake. She was wearing black leggings with a dotted tank top shirt tied in a ball below her tits in the middle of her chest.I hope she is out.

Laurens
06-02-23, 14:34
For some reason the pictures didn't upload on original post.I'd love to get with that she near Wilkens.

Klove48
06-02-23, 16:28

Can you please expound a little on her performance. Thanks.Great pic's but what is her service like?

Thatthing73
06-02-23, 22:10
Another sad story. The streets seem to almost always win. Allison C has been clean for over a year and Jane A has been clean for more than four years. Jane deserves special recognition. Anyone remember Jane from 2017 and 2018?Is that Allison C out of BP?

I haven't seen Ally in years! She was my go to for that dt action.

Laurens
06-03-23, 03:05
Good BJ swallow I deleted video by mistake was dam good.

BlkDodge
06-03-23, 08:20
Your inbox is full. That wasn't tink you saw. The one you saw has a name that starts with an L, and she can be very mentally unstable at times.

I swore I spotted Tink last night by the triangle. She had her hair up in a bun and a tight fitting pink short outfit on. I don't mess with her anymore so I didn't investigate further. Peace.

BusterHymen55
06-03-23, 08:21
Took one for the team. Alexis from escort Babylon is a dud. Her body is way past gone, just flab and saggy skin. She's good people, just sub par service in my opinion. She said I could pas out her # . I'll decide if I get anybody that's really interested, she's out there though, so you see her around. I asked he if I could take a booty shot, she said she's send me one, never got it, just snapped a pick when we was about to leave the rent a room.Well, she's definitely lost some weight. I'd say at least 50 lbs (minimum) perhaps more! Which may be a good thing if someone is more into "spinners" type. Did her gash stink? Does she have pockmarks, bruises, cuts, needle marks, etc?! I'd love to see a booty shot, crotch shot, pussy shot, and ass shot just to do a "before and after" comparison type of thing. Thanks for the report and sorry it didn't work out for you. Definitely looks like the streets are taking a toll on her.

BlkDodge
06-03-23, 08:29
Sometimes I go to certain areas looking for a particular someone. If any of you are doing that looking for Kansas, I was told she's locked up. Hope I saved you some gas and time.

BMoreBeast
06-03-23, 09:16
Hey weird ask but anyone know where some prominent homeless areas are? Going to see if there's any ladies that's trying to go for the ole meal for a kneel hehehe. Don't judge me.

SuperJimmy
06-03-23, 09:25
When I check out the SW reports, I make sure I'm not eating at the time.

Happy Hunting & Sessions!

SJ.

BoloBellgrande
06-03-23, 10:05
Well, she's definitely lost some weight. I'd say at least 50 lbs (minimum) perhaps more! Which may be a good thing if someone is more into "spinners" type. Did her gash stink? Does she have pockmarks, bruises, cuts, needle marks, etc?! I'd love to see a booty shot, crotch shot, pussy shot, and ass shot just to do a "before and after" comparison type of thing. Thanks for the report and sorry it didn't work out for you. Definitely looks like the streets are taking a toll on her.As a matter of fact, I remember her pussy stinking when I saw her as a escort years ago in Jessup. That hasn't changed.

BigPappay
06-03-23, 11:14
Is that Allison C out of BP?

I haven't seen Ally in years! She was my go to for that dt action.Scooped Amanda out of BP this morning. Lots going on there so didn't look suspicious. Free dog shots and food for locals. Girl can and will suck you dry for standard. Walks with limp from CP but doesn't complain. Kinda cute with strong jaw bone. Don't ask to see boobs will be disappointed. Disappointed. 29 yo. Nice gal.

BoloBellgrande
06-03-23, 12:04
Please send me a private message.

Assman To You
06-03-23, 12:13
Kat, finally saw her out and had to scratch her off my bucket list. Negotiate details up front. She upsold me big time after I agreed to $50 for half and half. Then wanted to cover for both. I did not get the porn star experiance as others have. One and done. Says she is going back to Cali. After rehab.

Shy in MP could not get the job done and didn't want to lick the family jewels. Threw her $20 and she wanted more. I said not for an incomplete job. She said don't pick her up no more. Fime by me.

Had Olivia a few times recently and she is a throat goat 4 sure. Complete with RJ and takes as long as you like with no compaints.

Mumford1
06-03-23, 12:43
Good BJ swallow I deleted video by mistake was dam good.Who is she and where did you pick this one up?

JimmyJams
06-03-23, 14:01
I've heard it before, I'll take the word of people I know that are in the know. Glad you had a good time though.She left treatment facility she had been staying like 2 weeks ago.

Of course she is at healthy weight with big ole ass. I give it 60 days and she'll be back to looking like a scarecrow or Olive Oyl.

She actually is highly skilled! Throat game among the best out there! Will take in the ass like a champ!

As far as "missing out"? Well that's debatable. She has some mental health issues and can be a miserable, entitled and needy beotch! Unpleasant as a MF and the service will be unpleasant as well.

Now if you catch her in manic mood, running off at the mouth about all kinds of crazy shyt but for most part benign, then she can be fun and submissive.

Since back around, I've already seen her vacillating between the two moods. I'm not a doctor, but I believe she's biolar as a mf.

Oh yeah, she ain't got no toes! She lost them to frostbite last winter. Rumors of her death and throat being slit were obviously false but she was violently assaulted and lacerated about the neck.

Don't blow her head up don't pay her but standard with tip. Tip commensurate with perormance. She's capable of earning a nice tip but don't just pay her because her ass is phat.

BoloBellgrande
06-03-23, 14:49
She left treatment fThsnksbforvtge acility she had been staying like 2 weeks ago.

Of course she is at healthy weight with big ole ass. I give it 60 days and she'll be back to looking like a scarecrow or Olive Oyl.

She actually is highly skilled! Throat game among the best out there! Will take in the ass like a champ!

As far as "missing out"? Well that's debatable. She has some mental health issues and can be a miserable, entitled and needy beotch! Unpleasant as a MF and the service will be unpleasant as well.

Now if you catch her in manic mood, running off at the mouth about all kinds of crazy shyt but for most part benign, then she can be fun and submissive.

Since back around, I've already seen her vacillating between the two moods. I'm not a doctor, but I believe she's biolar as a mf..I wasn't impressed with what I saw walking down the street the other day, the walk was sexy but, not the body so much to me. I can see where she would look good if she gained a little more weight, and the anal part is interesting.

I have a way to inquire about her whereabouts, I may or may not try her, moody chicks are a bad date.

BoloBellgrande
06-03-23, 15:11
Saw this one walking along Ashton, then up Wilkins towards the church on Millington.

Laurens
06-03-23, 15:17
She left treatment facility she had been staying like 2 weeks ago.

Since back around, I've already seen her vacillating between the two moods. I'm not a doctor, but I believe she's biolar as a mf..Yea she's the best can't wait to see her again.

ISawWhatIsAw
06-03-23, 15:56
I've seen her before in MP you know never no action before appeared difficult. I'd scoop her up though the time before when I saw her she seemed friendly but not enough.

This time when I SAW her I saw her them teeth need help its true I read your post. She said her name is Tammy told me a different last name wasn't difficult to find her online. Just the right amount of friendly I said to "you know you can come home with me" the skills have to be handled correctly for best results even the complaints were friendly something was exciting about her I scrambled to find a condom. When her mouth touched my shaft it was heaven she still need more time. I didn't record sometimes I record. Corn on the cob is not a BJ ill just agree for now.

I've complained about time so I let the recording tell the time.

So far I count 9 thus far this year maybe even 10.

Saw that Spanish one walking recently a tiny thing to skinny though I'd pass.

Chico
06-03-23, 17:21
Saw this white girl on the corner of Monroe & Washington Blvd, right in front of the ROFO. I asked her if she dates and she said no.

Chico.

Ad350
06-03-23, 18:42
Saw this white girl on the corner of Monroe & Washington Blvd, right in front of the ROFO. I asked her if she dates and she said no.

Chico.She might not now, but give her a few weeks.

Ad350
06-03-23, 18:44
Talked to a girl Nicole in like a skimpy leopard outfit. She looked cute but seem to have an attitude. I didn't pull the trigger just based on our brief convo. Hopefully I dodged a bullet.

SW Auditor
06-03-23, 19:21
I swore I spotted Tink last night by the triangle. She had her hair up in a bun and a tight fitting pink short outfit on. I don't mess with her anymore so I didn't investigate further. Peace.Are you referring to Tink aka Autumn, the young redhead chick that was once the top dog of Baltimore? I hope to God you are, LOL. Autumn was by far the GOAT! She had the fattest apple bottom ass, with really awesome tight and wet snatch. Sex was so good. And she would always get into it. If she knew you and you gave it to her good, she would cum all over your dick. And when she came, she would release hot pussy juice all over your dick and down your balls. My god I miss that sexy *****.

Old Monger
06-03-23, 20:12
Is that Allison C out of BP?

I haven't seen Ally in years! She was my go to for that dt action.I am referring to big titty Allison who worked the Ashton stroll.

SteveStone123
06-04-23, 00:11
S Monroe St and Ramsay St.

MotoMoto11
06-04-23, 01:42
Can you please expound a little on her performance. Thanks.Where can she be found at.

BoloBellgrande
06-04-23, 03:03
Are you referring to Tink aka Autumn, the young redhead chick that was once the top dog of Baltimore? I hope to God you are, LOL. Autumn was by far the GOAT! She had the fattest apple bottom ass, with really awesome tight and wet snatch. Sex was so good. And she would always get into it. If she knew you and you gave it to her good, she would cum all over your dick. And when she came, she would release hot pussy juice all over your dick and down your balls. My god I miss that sexy *****.I'm pretty sure I saw this girl this past week walking on Washington Blvd with a black dude. They were across the road from the Verizon store, just before you get to the exit for 695 heading towards the Swan motel possibly. She had black hair though, other than that, it looked just like her body and build.

PanchSez
06-04-23, 08:47
S Monroe St and Ramsay St.That's Brittany. She's been going hard and acting paranoid lately, hiding behind corners and bushes. Usually all business. Nice legs and ass. BJ just OK. Puss very tight. Usually around the circle for normal rates.

PanchSez
06-04-23, 09:01
Where can she be found at.I've found her at the circle and on Ramsey between Carey and Stricker (by the park). Still kinda new and scared and cautious. May want to use before the deed which is a no for me.

ElliotSpitzer
06-04-23, 11:35
I recently went to see Luna but comms were slow she was taking to long between text to get the address. So I decided to take a stroll while I was waiting for Luna to hit me back. Then I spotted Vicky by busy bee so I decided to make the scoop. We hit her spot off W. Balt. We get inside she takes me to her room and strips butt ass naked and starts twerking. Of course top notch bbj with deep throating. Switched to k9 and while I was digging into the Vick. Luna finally hits me back with the addy. So I quickly load up Vicky with man mayo. Wash my nuts off and head down to see Luna off Fulton. As soon as I pullup she is already outside waiting. She takes me to her spot which is a shitty abando with mattress on the floor. I have no idea what I was thinking going inside there following the little brain. She asked can she get high first. No problem I need to recharge a little anyway. She polished me off so well that junior shotup like a rocket. Then I bent her ass over and took her to poundtown. I tore her ass up for a good while. I was on my 2nd nut of the day. She let me pound on her for 20 mins straight until I filled her up like a jelly donut. No rushing and no complaints. Luna posting online now. Damage 80 for both. Good nut.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7173842155/1

Lilmills13
06-04-23, 13:07
Speaking of life after the streets. Does anyone still see any of the ones that conquered the street? Do those girls still date? I reached out to Allison C, I tried to set up something with her but to no prevail. I also heard Valerie's in rehab.

Old Monger
06-04-23, 13:49
Speaking of life after the streets. Does anyone still see any of the ones that conquered the street? Do those girls still date? I reached out to Allison C, I tried to set up something with her but to no prevail. I also heard Valerie's in rehab.I am a Facebook friend of Allison. She is employed at a civilian job and seems serious about recovery. Perhaps she wants to avoid turning tricks?

JanusCanal84
06-04-23, 14:56
Speaking of life after the streets. Does anyone still see any of the ones that conquered the street? Do those girls still date? I reached out to Allison C, I tried to set up something with her but to no prevail. I also heard Valerie's in rehab.Red head Ashley from MP turned her life around. She had a few videos on the Charm City site. She post often on her FB page.

ISawWhatIsAw
06-04-23, 16:35
Saw one by the circle nice chest on her On another day there was an accident saw one walking away from it thought about it and saw a nice looking female near the shopping center the limits was test.

Cute panhandler near that royal farm near that park to cute to not have someone with her she came to the window starting bs to not be asked extra questions. I drove back to see if see was serious she was gone.

MP had one my dream girls scoops with the glasses all well probably scooped by that newer model truck and a women who kept walking with some guy the whole night and morning plus a possible she got scooped by someone.

Brooklyn pretty dry started talking to myself haha some LE out.

Until. I saw what I thought was a guy I said to myself that walk that walk is female so I got closer to see a darker tone version of what I've only seen lighter or WSW yeah wire check is a must I offered her a ride why not I had given up for the night did the wire check was taking her to her drop off location until the ride took me around the loops in that area she gave a good intro of the loops I wanted to complain but it was fun.

I thought about it a few times she offered kinda tough thought I wouldn't call her a tomboy she wasn't calm enough.

She was kinda confusing I had moments of being on guard but she actually was friendly as hell pushing buttons she don't have any issue getting the D sadly carplay wouldn't do the situation justice I became sleepy and wanted to go home dropped her off near 4th.

HookersHunter
06-04-23, 16:47
Anybody know what happened to him I loved his reports and picture?

Did he stop mongering?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/member.php?135063-CookyJar

Geckoman
06-04-23, 20:13
Anybody know if this is an SW. She was walking between Rofo on Desoto and the park and was talking to some passing cars, but never got into one.

Geckoman
06-04-23, 20:23
Is this the girl you are referring to?

I am referring to big titty Allison who worked the Ashton stroll.

Old Monger
06-04-23, 23:12
Is this the girl you are referring to?Not her. I am referring to red-haired Allison from the Eastern shore, who dated here from around 2016 until 2021.

PanchSez
06-05-23, 00:48
Anybody know if this is an SW. She was walking between Rofo on Desoto and the park and was talking to some passing cars, but never got into one.I saw her today as well with a young BF circling RoFo and DD, and talking to folks behind ROFo. It looked like they were new trying to figure out where to get some drugs from.

LegendHD
06-05-23, 01:47
Speaking of life after the streets. Does anyone still see any of the ones that conquered the street? Do those girls still date? I reached out to Allison C, I tried to set up something with her but to no prevail. I also heard Valerie's in rehab.I spoke with Alison a few days ago, she's Long gone from tricking and staying clean for almost 2 years now. Where do you hear that Valerie was in rehab?

Phyuck Yiu
06-05-23, 08:24
Does anyone know her current number? I need to catch back up with her. I got one ending in 9885 and she isn't replying anymore. That kitten is good. Thanks in advance.

Phyuck!

I recently went to see Luna but comms were slow she was taking to long between text to get the address. So I decided to take a stroll while I was waiting for Luna to hit me back. Then I spotted Vicky by busy bee so I decided to make the scoop. We hit her spot off W. Balt. We get inside she takes me to her room and strips butt ass naked and starts twerking. Of course top notch bbj with deep throating. Switched to k9 and while I was digging into the Vick. Luna finally hits me back with the addy. So I quickly load up Vicky with man mayo. Wash my nuts off and head down to see Luna off Fulton. As soon as I pullup she is already outside waiting. She takes me to her spot which is a shitty abando with mattress on the floor. I have no idea what I was thinking going inside there following the little brain. She asked can she get high first. No problem I need to recharge a little anyway. She polished me off so well that junior shotup like a rocket. Then I bent her ass over and took her to poundtown. I tore her ass up for a good while. I was on my 2nd nut of the day. She let me pound on her for 20 mins straight until I filled her up like a jelly donut. No rushing and no complaints. Luna posting online now. Damage 80 for both. Good nut.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7173842155/1

Lilmills13
06-05-23, 16:35
I spoke with Alison a few days ago, she's Long gone from tricking and staying clean for almost 2 years now. Where do you hear that Valerie was in rehab?It's bitter sweet when these girls beat the streets. It's good to see Alison doing so good, got herself a car it's just wonderful. I heard from a family friend of Val that she's in rehab. She tried to commit suicide not too long ago. Not too sure how reliable that is tho.

JanusCanal84
06-05-23, 20:06
Heavy presence in MP by LEO didn't find anything on my 1 sy past. Went to Wilkens and found Fuk all. Spotted this spinner on Ashton and S. Bentalou coming out a dope alley. I hope this wasn't Amber (Tiny) 😭 body was nice but the face yikes looks like 50-60+. I tried to get a better pic but I on good conscience don't want to ruin your experience.

Anyway head back to MP since LEO shifted to Wilkens. Saw a few good lookers by the you-Haul. Turned the corner and found Kiara. She was looking a bit bad but in high spirits. No bad odors but one of her hands is so big it looks like she has on gloves. I felt kinda bad but I was rock hard. Took her to my spot for some dome and that's all I could do since it was her time of the month. No need to explain her skills since most already know. Dropped her off by the firehouse and off I went DMG was 20 coins and well worth it.

Klove48
06-05-23, 20:19
Heavy presence in MP by LEO didn't find anything on my 1 sy past. Went to Wilkens and found Fuk all. Spotted this spinner on Ashton and S. Bentalou coming out a dope alley. I hope this wasn't Amber (Tiny) 😭 body was nice but the face yikes looks like 50-60+. I tried to get a better pic but I on good conscience don't want to ruin your experience.Wihout seeing her face; it looks like "Goldie".

JanusCanal84
06-05-23, 21:04
Wihout seeing her face; it looks like "Goldie".Ufff your right I missed out on a quality date.

PanchSez
06-05-23, 21:15
Wihout seeing her face; it looks like "Goldie".Sounds like Goldie. Living on the streets does a number on her face and skin. And when she doesn't take care of it she can grow random blond whiskers.

SteveStone123
06-05-23, 21:19
Sandy and Ashley @ S Monroe St and Ramsay St. Thank you PanchSez for sharing their names!

Old Monger
06-05-23, 21:31
I spoke with Alison a few days ago, she's Long gone from tricking and staying clean for almost 2 years now. Where do you hear that Valerie was in rehab?Glad that you spoke to her and hope that she doesn't let that dude weaken her resolve. Jane from Furrow street in 2017 and 2018 has been clean for over four years now. I am so proud of Jane. She has more character than I.

PanchSez
06-05-23, 21:42
S Monroe St and Ramsay St.Ashley in the red yoga pants. Sandy in the white pants. It looks like they both have put on some weight.

BoloBellgrande
06-05-23, 23:25
Heavy presence in MP by LEO didn't find anything on my 1 sy past. Went to Wilkens and found Fuk all. Spotted this spinner on Ashton and S. Bentalou coming out a dope alley. I hope this wasn't Amber (Tiny) 😭 body was nice but the face yikes looks like 50-60+. I tried to get a better pic but I on good conscience don't want to ruin your experience.

Anyway head back to MP since LEO shifted to Wilkens. Saw a few good lookers by the you-Haul. Turned the corner and found Kiara. She was looking a bit bad but in high spirits. No bad odors but one of her hands is so big it looks like she has on gloves. I felt kinda bad but I was rock hard. Took her to my spot for some dome and that's all I could do since it was her time of the month. No need to explain her skills since most already know. Dropped her off by the firehouse and off I went DMG was 20 coins and well worth it.Saw her this evening, I turned to look at her face when I passed, she looks like Goldie Hawn if she had some really bad Botox work done on her face and lips. I'm talking Mickey Rourke fucked in the face Botox.

BoloBellgrande
06-05-23, 23:26
Forgot to attach the picture.

BMish
06-06-23, 02:00
There is a sting in the lower parts of Garrison track. An obvious female cop was pretending to be a provider. When I motioned for her to get in she refused and firmly negotiated from the window. This made me apprehensive so I decided to dismiss her and pretended to leave instead I simply parked up garrison further away from her. She was wearing a brown blouse which showed her huge fake tiddies and a very short skirt showing off a brazil butt lift ass. In this time I observed her, every 30 minutes or so a cop car came to speak with her and she would move down garrison. Every time a monger came to her I would see three cars with their sirens blaring within a minute going in her direction. She moved up and down garrison about 4 times in 2 hours. Every car that went after her and within a literal minute she would be back out. She tried flagging down every passing by car and even returned to speak with me again and I agreed for her $60 for head if she came with me to the atm only for her to open the car door before hearing that final part and then promptly closing it stating she takes cash upfront. Within 10 seconds of that encounter having left her I see the same three cop cars going in her direction. I have dodged a bullet but also confirmed my suspicions. Watchout mongers. This happened between duvall by the liquor store up to the church by piedmont all om Garrison. She was black, about 5 feet 11 inches tall, had blonde highlights and insane proportions. She could also run in heels.

Dave1984
06-06-23, 08:44
There is a sting in the lower parts of Garrison track. An obvious female cop was pretending to be a provider. When I motioned for her to get in she refused and firmly negotiated from the window. This made me apprehensive so I decided to dismiss her and pretended to leave instead I simply parked up garrison further away from her. She was wearing a brown blouse which showed her huge fake tiddies and a very short skirt showing off a brazil butt lift ass. In this time I observed her, every 30 minutes or so a cop car came to speak with her and she would move down garrison. Every time a monger came to her I would see three cars with their sirens blaring within a minute going in her direction. She moved up and down garrison about 4 times in 2 hours. Every car that went after her and within a literal minute she would be back out. She tried flagging down every passing by car and even returned to speak with me again and I agreed for her $60 for head if she came with me to the atm only for her to open the car door before hearing that final part and then promptly closing it stating she takes cash upfront. Within 10 seconds of that encounter having left her I see the same three cop cars going in her direction. I have dodged a bullet but also confirmed my suspicions. Watchout mongers. This happened between duvall by the liquor store up to the church by piedmont all om Garrison. She was black, about 5 feet 11 inches tall, had blonde highlights and insane proportions. She could also run in heels.Wow! In my early days of SW mongering I almost got caught in a sting. I was doing a little recon before making the deal. I saw a WSW talking to a fellow monger in a car and then bam, a cop car pulls up. This was before I read about making sure the SW gets in the car before doing any business. I could have been a goner before almost getting started a number of years ago. Stay safe.

JimmyJams
06-06-23, 10:40
Sandy and Ashley @ S Monroe St and Ramsay St. Thank you PanchSez for sharing their names!Two of the worst out there! HORRIBLE service and attitude! BOTH OF THEM!

Ashley (red pants) whines, begs, complains. She can actually dt but hates every second and body language and vocally will let you know. Ashley had had those pants in for two weeks!

Sandy picked up couple pounds but her legs look like that because she's swollen. Horrible injector.

She too has terrible skills. Doesn't even try. Just trying to get something for nothing.

Do yourself a favor, don't test your mileage, highly unlikely it will vary. They have been reported on and nothing good.

Old Monger
06-06-23, 11:26
Any know if she is okay? She needs to be hospitalized ASAP.

LegendHD
06-06-23, 15:35
Any know if she is okay? She needs to be hospitalized ASAP.I spoke with her down the circle two nights ago, but you can't force her. She has to make that decision on her own, base on what she told me, she's given up. Good luck.

ISawWhatIsAw
06-06-23, 17:34
There is a sting in the lower parts of Garrison track. An obvious female cop was pretending to be a provider. When I motioned for her to get in she refused and firmly negotiated from the window. This made me apprehensive so I decided to dismiss her and pretended to leave instead I simply parked up garrison further away from her. She was wearing a brown blouse which showed her huge fake tiddies and a very short skirt showing off a brazil butt lift ass. In this time I observed her, every 30 minutes or so a cop car came to speak with her and she would move down garrison. Every time a monger came to her I would see three cars with their sirens blaring within a minute going in her direction. She moved up and down garrison about 4 times in 2 hours. Every car that went after her and within a literal minute she would be back out. She tried flagging down every passing by car and even returned to speak with me again and I agreed for her $60 for head if she came with me to the atm only for her to open the car door before hearing that final part and then promptly closing it stating she takes cash upfront. Within 10 seconds of that encounter having left her I see the same three cop cars going in her direction. I have dodged a bullet but also confirmed my suspicions. Watchout mongers. This happened between duvall by the liquor store up to the church by piedmont all om Garrison. She was black, about 5 feet 11 inches tall, had blonde highlights and insane proportions. She could also run in heels.All I read was you dodged whipping her with the metal part of the belt which is a better option.

Old Monger
06-06-23, 20:18
I spoke with her down the circle two nights ago, but you can't force her. She has to make that decision on her own, base on what she told me, she's given up. Good luck.Thank you for your post and I will pray for her.

SteveStone123
06-06-23, 21:27
Did anyone notice today afternoon, a white girl wearing maroon tank top and black shorts with a black sunglass and mobile in one had and a black girl wearing cream top and black jeans? They were just walking here and there covering all the streets, S Monroe, Ramsay, Ashton, near triangle etc. Either they may be undercover or someone trying to get their meds. They were not giving a look at any of the cars. They almost spend an hour to two in that area.

SteveStone123
06-06-23, 21:33
Near the traingle.

Laurens
06-06-23, 21:59
Near the traingle.Looks to be Jessica.

Klove48
06-07-23, 00:51
Near the traingle.That would be Jessica. Great experience! Peace.

Old Monger
06-07-23, 05:42
Near the traingle.She is a broken-down shoe.

BoloBellgrande
06-07-23, 06:08
Near the traingle.She'll do just about anything, it's a shame how bad she looks now, she has a cute little thick body when she gets herself clean. Unfortunately, her teeth are falling out except for the front ones now. Try and found her Facebook page and look at the picture of her sitting down sipping a drink, she was a real cutie.

Phyuck Yiu
06-07-23, 07:57
That would be tall Brittany from MP. She is now hanging up by the triangle and circle. Guess the meds are better.

Phyuck!

Near the traingle.

BenDhover
06-07-23, 11:29
She'll do just about anything, it's a shame how bad she looks now, she has a cute little thick body when she gets herself clean. Unfortunately, her teeth are falling out except for the front ones now. Try and found her Facebook page and look at the picture of her sitting down sipping a drink, she was a real cutie.She's a nice girl but concerning cluster bumps near the pelvis.

BoloBellgrande
06-07-23, 12:35
She's a nice girl but concerning cluster bumps near the pelvis.Haven't been down below since she lost the weight.

BoloBellgrande
06-07-23, 12:35
Was potted yesterday on Smallwood and Ashton.

Laurens
06-07-23, 13:55
She's a nice girl but concerning cluster bumps near the pelvis.Could be anything but might not be harmless what you think?

Beemer69
06-07-23, 14:25
She'll do just about anything, it's a shame how bad she looks now, she has a cute little thick body when she gets herself clean. Unfortunately, her teeth are falling out except for the front ones now. Try and found her Facebook page and look at the picture of her sitting down sipping a drink, she was a real cutie.She is one of the coolest, drama free dates that I've ran across near the triangle. Will do her best to try and please, if she is not out of it. Last I remember, everything is open on her menu.

Just glad to see that she is still around. She definitely is a cutie when cleaned up.

Beemer69
06-07-23, 14:34
She'll do just about anything, it's a shame how bad she looks now, she has a cute little thick body when she gets herself clean. Unfortunately, her teeth are falling out except for the front ones now. Try and found her Facebook page and look at the picture of her sitting down sipping a drink, she was a real cutie.Opps forgot the pics!

ShadowFox76
06-07-23, 16:43
Hope none of yall aint out here mongering today or tomorrow fr. Air quality is hot garbage, Baltimore let alone the DMV is in code red. Street meat ain't worth it right now.

Ad350
06-07-23, 19:21
Anybody know if this is an SW. She was walking between Rofo on Desoto and the park and was talking to some passing cars, but never got into one.I seen her walking down the Washington Blvd with some guy. I made eye contact but didn't get the feeling she was dating.

BoloBellgrande
06-07-23, 19:26
Opps forgot the pics!Yes, I remember when she first came back around, I didn't recognize her because she looked so different. I ran into her on Catherine street, she was wearing a black dress that looked so good on her.

The marks on her face were minimal and her body was looked great, especially her ass, it was plump and shapely. Unfortunately, when I took her to the tip top, it was a bad experience, she was so fucked up I didn't enjoy my time with her. I took video and pics but, I was so discussed with the my time with her that I deleted the video and the pics.

Now I wish I'd kept them, just so I could remember better how good she looked. Your pics are nice but, the pics and vid I had of her when she was fresh out of rehab were way better.

Here is close to what she looked like when I ran into her back then.

SteveStone123
06-07-23, 22:09
Near the shopping center.

CowboysFan
06-07-23, 22:14
Smallwood and Ashton.

Standing there looking kinda cute. Hair up in a bun. Cop check revealed small firm tits. Didn't notice any marks or bruises. Says she snorts. Doesn't inject.

Accepted standard rates with tip for a bbbjwcim. She didn't disappoint and was pleasant to be with. I would repeat.

A few previous reviews read are bad. So I'll make sure to mention what I expect if I date her again. No digits.

Catch her if you can!!

And search her name for more recent reports!!

Also, saw Kiara on Washington Blvd. by the Royal Farms. Hand wasn't swollen up. Gave me a rim job and BBBJ for standard rates with tip. Seemed like her normal self to me.

Anyone see the dark skinned BSW at the circle wearing like white boots and a yellow plaid skirt and tank top. Kinda looked out of place. I didn't get a good look. Eyes are bad at night. Almost looked like maybe London.

KeySorsoze24
06-07-23, 22:15
Was potted yesterday on Smallwood and Ashton.I thought someone said she was in rehab? Wanted to catch up with this one. Any advice for the best time to go looking for her or is it just a drive and hope to get lucky situation like usual?

BMish
06-08-23, 00:33
All I read was you dodged whipping her with the metal part of the belt which is a better option.I doubt hitting a possible female cop with the metal part of my belt is a better option then figuring out if she is undercover lol

Laurens
06-08-23, 00:43
Near the shopping center.Ashley B. nut butt she is cool tho but lame and goofy.

Laurens
06-08-23, 00:45
Near the shopping center.If you want her number I have it.

Laurens
06-08-23, 00:49
Opps forgot the pics!She's one of the best.

Old Monger
06-08-23, 06:27
I doubt hitting a possible female cop with the metal part of my belt is a better option then figuring out if she is undercover lolTo my experience a monger who assaults female undercover LEO will first catch hell from BPD and then face the Bloody Assizes when he goes to trial.

HerStorm
06-08-23, 12:13
Just came through Wilkens after picking up Lauren for a quick smash and go. LEO was starting to come out, but there are a couple undercover cars. One gold mini van and one old white suv. Be careful out there.

BlueEyesFun
06-08-23, 12:42
I am referring to big titty Allison who worked the Ashton stroll.I was going through some of my archives and happen to come across a couple of shots of Allison. These two were taken sometime in 2018. It's always good to hear a positive outcome with some of these streetwalkers. I sincerely wish her the best and hope she continues moving forward in life!

BEF.

Old Monger
06-08-23, 16:15
I was going through some of my archives and happen to come across a couple of shots of Allison. These two were taken sometime in 2018. It's always good to hear a positive outcome with some of these streetwalkers. I sincerely wish her the best and hope she continues moving forward in life!

BEF.She is getting on with her new life. She let the dude come with her but now she realizes that he is a POS. Best of luck to Allison.

HeywudJablome
06-08-23, 18:19
Has anyone seen the blond who stand at the Northbound ramps to 97 at Quarterfield rd? She was just there and looks pretty good. I had my kid with me so I couldn't ask any questions but her legs were shaved and tan. I will try to find her the next time that I'm alone.

Budge96
06-08-23, 20:04
So anyone wish to volunteer they picked this young lady up? I had just driven by as she stood there and rested her crutches she smiled and said hello, I was like WTF?

Then it dawned on me she looked all the world like a girl I knew from that exact corner named Chelsea that back then oh five or more years she had two legs LOL ouch!

Let me know by PM or post if my suspicions are at all on base, cute, brunette, midriff shirt. Thanks B.

*of course when I swung back moments later she was gone

BoloBellgrande
06-08-23, 21:24
Near the shopping center.You need to check the Adams apple on that one dude!

BoloBellgrande
06-08-23, 21:33
She is getting on with her new life. She let the dude come with her but now she realizes that he is a POS. Best of luck to Allison.That dude was never really her BF, he is married and has a family, I'm sure Allison knew this. He just used her for sex and dope money. I'm not even going to get into the physical stuff.

I just hope she can change her taste in men. There's plenty of guys like him out there, she has to want better.

Old Monger
06-08-23, 21:45
That dude was never really her BF, he is married and has a family, I'm sure Allison knew this. He just used her for sex and dope money. I'm not even going to get into the physical stuff.

I just hope she can change her taste men. There's plenty of guys like him out there, she has to want better.Allison has her head on straight. She is proud of her son and his progress in school. She knows that he does not love her. She ie recovering one day at a time. Giver her time and space and even grace.

RockyB
06-09-23, 07:39
Ran into Kat at the triangle. Great time. She certainly does not disappoint. All covered but her skills will make you forget the baggie. Standard plus tip.

Phyuck Yiu
06-09-23, 10:59
Again, another SWer asking for full Escort pricing. Kinda hate when this happens. Same service but only higher pricing. Also thinking there is a Handler present. She is staying out The Swan in Halethorpe. Didn't meet up with her, hard to keep her attentive during text. I ended up giving up. She use to be good once upon a time ago but not sure these days.

Phyuck!

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/54819541

JanusCanal84
06-09-23, 11:08
Was able to find Anna by Smallwood. Only comes down on the weekends or when she needs some medicine. If she does she will be with Heather at her spot.

I haven't seen her in a about a year and when I saw her again we reconnected like long lost lovers. Her head game was on point with slow and long DT. The way she swirled her tongue around my dick almost made me cum. I had my way with her mouth and she went at it for a good 15 minutes. But I wanted to try her kitty strapped up and laid her down and gave her a solid pounding. She wasn't very mobile due to candy use but I turned her over and hit it from the back till I blasted in the bag. Cleaned up and off I went. Her current state physically isn't the best from what I had her last year but I never had any issues with her.

DMG was a 50 coins. These photos are from last year.

Mmousob
06-09-23, 11:11
Was able to find Anna by Smallwood. Only comes down on the weekends or when she needs some medicine. If she does she will be with Heather at her spot.

I haven't seen her in a about a year and when I saw her again we reconnected like long lost lovers. Her head game was on point with slow and long DT. The way she swirled her tongue around my dick almost made me cum. I had my way with her mouth and she went at it for a good 15 minutes. But I wanted to try her kitty strapped up and laid her down and gave her a solid pounding. She wasn't very mobile due to candy use but I turned her over and hit it from the back till I blasted in the bag. Cleaned up and off I went. Her current state physically isn't the best from what I had her last year but I never had any issues with her.What a nice ass. Congratulations for hitting it.

BoloBellgrande
06-09-23, 12:42

I haven't seen her in a about a year and when I saw her again we reconnected like long lost lovers. Her head game was on point with slow and long DT. The way she swirled her tongue around my dick almost made me cum. I had my way with her mouth and she went at it for a good 15 minutes. But I wanted to try her kitty strapped up and laid her down and gave her a solid pounding. She wasn't very mobile due to candy use but I turned her over and hit it from the back till I blasted in the bag. Cleaned up and off I went. Her current state physically isn't the best from what I had her last year but I never had any issues with her.

DMG was a 50 coins. These photos are from last year.Was she wearing a black dress yesterday, kinda old fashioned looking?

Jake100
06-09-23, 12:50
Scooped Valerie up off of Ashton and Pulaski around 4 on Wednesday. Took her to a spot, excellent BBBJ and hit it Miish. Had a long day and just wasn't getting to the finish line. Asked her to finish me off with a handy. She unblocked whatever was backed up. LOL. I haven't seen her in months, she looked a little smaller / deflated than I remember. Her teeth are going downhill. Streets almost always win. Plesant attitude and had a decent convo on the way back.

JanusCanal84
06-09-23, 16:46
Was she wearing a black dress yesterday, kinda old fashioned looking?Not when I found her. She was wearing pants, tshirt and a white hat. No glasses on since she doesn't feel right with the hat on.

BoloBellgrande
06-09-23, 16:58
Out just now, 4:55 pm. Meaty legs and kinds chunky but, not fat, possible Pawg, can't see through the loose gym shorts.

BlueEyesFun
06-09-23, 17:21
Again, another SWer asking for full Escort pricing. Kinda hate when this happens. Same service but only higher pricing. Also thinking there is a Handler present. She is staying out The Swan in Halethorpe. Didn't meet up with her, hard to keep her attentive during text. I ended up giving up. She use to be good once upon a time ago but not sure these days.

Phyuck!

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/54819541I was turning around in Dunkin Donut lot to go back to check out this chick I saw on Wash Blvd Tuesday night and saw Allie standing there looking to get picked up. I almost didn't recognize her wearing glasses until she walked up to my car, but I told her I was on my way to take care of something and I have to catch her another time. I've always known her as Ashley, but you know those street names come a dime a dozen. Anyway, here's a couple of shots I took about a year or so ago. Peace!

BEF.

Unclebadtouch
06-09-23, 17:30
Last weekend I encountered the cute little Hispanic chick panhandling at the corner of Caton and Wilkens again. I had enough time to give her a dollar and ask her a few questions. She said her name is Jacks. I asked her ethnicity and she named two different South American countries. No accent though. When I asked if she wanted to hang out, she thought about it and said "Well, I'm with my boyfriend", motioning her head at the guy panhandling at the opposite intersection. If you can catch her alone I'm pretty sure she'd be down for some work.

Mmousob
06-09-23, 17:30
I was turning around in Dunkin Donut lot to go back to check out this chick I saw on Wash Blvd Tuesday night and saw Allie standing there looking to get picked up. I almost didn't recognize her wearing glasses until she walked up to my car, but I told her I was on my way to take care of something and I have to catch her another time. I've always known her as Ashley, but you know those street names come a dime a dozen. Anyway, here's a couple of shots I took about a year or so ago. Peace!.Dam nice butt. Would love to put my noise in the right spot. Its so right!

BoloBellgrande
06-09-23, 18:10
Dark hair, decent body, mid 30'S, any info or pics?

Old Monger
06-09-23, 18:32
Seems like the Morrell Park stretch of Washington Boulevard is the most recent Boulevard of Broken Dreams for Fresh Meat like Allie, young women seeking to pay for their dope by plying the world's oldest profession before they end up at the circle or the Ashton stroll. Ivan Grozny wants to end this criminality and restore the morality of Morrell Park. And the beat goes on.

Laurens
06-09-23, 19:17
I heard that she got her life together and moved on. Not sure of the truthfulness of that claim, though. This is her in 2017.Nice hopefully she comes back.

Phyuck Yiu
06-09-23, 22:35
Does anyone have working digits for her? I've been trying to catch up with her again.

Phyuck!

Scooped Valerie up off of Ashton and Pulaski around 4 on Wednesday. Took her to a spot, excellent BBBJ and hit it Miish. Had a long day and just wasn't getting to the finish line. Asked her to finish me off with a handy. She unblocked whatever was backed up. LOL. I haven't seen her in months, she looked a little smaller / deflated than I remember. Her teeth are going downhill. Streets almost always win. Plesant attitude and had a decent convo on the way back.

TsaBro3355
06-10-23, 00:10
Anyone seem Grace recently. Last I heard she was heading to rehab.

Old Monger
06-10-23, 05:12
Nice hopefully she comes back.Your hopes are that she becomes addicted again. Why not get your rocks off on Allie instead? Karma can be premenstrual *****.

Old Monger
06-10-23, 05:37
Jane from Furrow street has been clean for more than four years and is now housesitting her parents' home.

StayAnonymous
06-10-23, 10:04
Anyone seem Grace recently. Last I heard she was heading to rehab.Yes she's in rehab.

Old Monger
06-10-23, 13:23
Yes she's in rehab.I wish her a lifelong recovery.

BenDhover
06-10-23, 17:33
I saw her today as well with a young BF circling RoFo and DD, and talking to folks behind ROFo. It looked like they were new trying to figure out where to get some drugs from.New blonde, any success with this one? Saw her today with pig tails, sexy asf. Looks healthy too. She was walking out of the drug den near fire house then walking back with the red head that's tatted from head to toe. I would like to see both. Any Intel.

Soft7
06-10-23, 18:15
i will be visiting Baltimore / DC area next week. if you have any tips / advice on where to go or good options feel free to dm me, it's much appreciated.

BenDhover
06-10-23, 18:36
i will be visiting Baltimore / DC area next week. if you have any tips / advice on where to go or good options feel free to dm me, it's much appreciated.Forum full of knowledge brotha. Numerous seniors posting their reckon missions, you have read through and make your determination. No one is going to spoon feed you. Lots of active members that are spreading experiences (and seed) so many of us can gain Intel. Enjoy and be safe.

PanchSez
06-10-23, 18:42
Does anyone have working digits for her? I've been trying to catch up with her again.

Phyuck!Saw her Thursday night at the store on Bentlou. No phone. I usually see her within 2 blocks of Bentlou and Ashton, including across Wilkens.

PanchSez
06-10-23, 18:53
So anyone wish to volunteer they picked this young lady up? I had just driven by as she stood there and rested her crutches she smiled and said hello, I was like WTF?

Then it dawned on me she looked all the world like a girl I knew from that exact corner named Chelsea that back then oh five or more years she had two legs LOL ouch!

Let me know by PM or post if my suspicions are at all on base, cute, brunette, midriff shirt. Thanks B.

*of course when I swung back moments later she was goneI saw her today walked down Patapsco with a bf near 8th heading to 6th. She caught my eye. I'll try and catch her. She was moving really well. Right leg gone mid thigh.

Old Monger
06-10-23, 20:24
Forum full of knowledge brotha. Numerous seniors posting their reckon missions, you have read through and make your determination. No one is going to spoon feed you. Lots of active members that are spreading experiences (and seed) so many of us can gain Intel. Enjoy and be safe.Reading the forum provides a treasure trove of 411.

ISawWhatIsAw
06-10-23, 21:17
Really I wanted to ask questions about where certain women are at. Driving around throwing a fit about why am I trying to scoop then I started to complain about why when I'm complaining there is nothing even out dry as hell needs to be more out to be worth complaining about. Sure was a lot of LE out saw one in Brooklyn get scooped, drive pass to see if they really did, then kept driving they're out there in pairs, another is nearby. Continued driving and saw one standing like they was at a bus stop with no bus sign just a stop sign. She was on crunches. I stopped because there was a stop sign and changed my mind. She gets in and I drove to a spot sadly everything has to be covered (they may be dirty). The BJ starts pretty decent performance still throwing a fit over the women not finishing ok the experience must be my imagination then. She kinda starts getting sweaty she wants to stop but encourages me to finish really I said you can stop. I guess I took her to her drop off location, no name a friendly-mad woman I'd say worth the scoop, no pro skills though the basics.

Same ole same old tales thanks for the extra knowledge. Women always needs something so nothing adds up.

10 thus far this year. Yeah yeah mostly BJ's.

Old Monger
06-10-23, 21:43
Really I wanted to ask questions about where certain women are at. Driving around throwing a fit about why am I trying to scoop then I started to complain about why when I'm complaining there is nothing even out dry as hell needs to be more out to be worth complaining about. Sure was a lot of LE out saw one in Brooklyn get scooped, drive pass to see if they really did, then kept driving they're out there in pairs, another is nearby. Continued driving and saw one standing like they was at a bus stop with no bus sign just a stop sign. She was on crunches. I stopped because there was a stop sign and changed my mind. She gets in and I drove to a spot sadly everything has to be covered (they may be dirty). The BJ starts pretty decent performance still throwing a fit over the women not finishing ok the experience must be my imagination then. She kinda starts getting sweaty she wants to stop but encourages me to finish really I said you can stop. I guess I took her to her drop off location, no name a friendly-mad woman I'd say worth the scoop, no pro skills though the basics.

Same ole same old tales thanks for the extra knowledge. Women always needs something so nothing adds up.

10 thus far this year. Yeah yeah mostly BJ's.Sorry to hear that things have gone this far downhill. Twenty years ago one could get full service with a rational woman and now getting a blowjob is a misadventure.

ISawWhatIsAw
06-11-23, 00:38
Sorry to hear that things have gone this far downhill. Twenty years ago one could get full service with a rational woman and now getting a blowjob is a misadventure.Those women are NICE whoever they work well with THEY work well with extremely happy for you.

I enjoy the details that keeps me happy then they leave.

Some are so kind and NEVER. THANK YOU SOO MUCH.

Old Monger
06-11-23, 02:47
Those women are NICE whoever they work well with THEY work well with extremely happy for you.

I enjoy the details that keeps me happy then they leave.

Some are so kind and NEVER. THANK YOU SOO MUCH.You are welcome. Enjoy but beware. Ivan Grozny and Uncle Leo/BPD are using undercover women to snare unwary mongers.

ElliotSpitzer
06-11-23, 10:52
I recently was out on Wash and spotted a WSW about 5'6 160 by the truckers gas station. I pull up to inspect a little further. I ask her name she said Meghan. I never seen her before but she seemed a little off so I decided to pass. Hope I didn't miss out. So I hit Ashton and circle loops. Saw Goldie by westside and Ashley by the circle. I wasn't interested so I kept strolling. Then I spot Latin Korina on eagle st and she was looking good too. I pull up she hops in and her first words was I'm high as shit. She closes her eyes and was space bound. Then she starts talking to herself asking me did I see things that didn't exist. I started to throw her out but once I looked down she had on a little skirt with no panties and pussy showing I got a instant stiffy. I knew I was in it for the long game plus I remember reading reviews on her so I wasn't surprised. I asked her is she ok she said give me a minute so her high can come down. By the time I got to my spot her high came down and she seem normal. We negotiate and she give me one of the worst bbj I had in quite sometime. She just opened her mouth and let me fuck her throat with very little sucking. So I asked to fuck she said yea with no upcharge. She got fat pussy for such a tiny girl. I layed her back in the passenger seat and slid inside her snatch and pounded her lifeless. She took like a champ asking me is it good. I railed her for good while until I pulled out and she swallowed every drop. Damage Jackson. Good nut.

PanchSez
06-11-23, 11:13
I recently was out on Wash and spotted a WSW about 5'6 160 by the truckers gas station. I pull up to inspect a little further. I ask her name she said Meghan. I never seen her before but she seemed a little off so I decided to pass. Hope I didn't miss out. So I hit Ashton and circle loops. Saw Goldie by westside and Ashley by the circle. I wasn't interested so I kept strolling. Then I spot Latin Korina on eagle st and she was looking good too. I pull up she hops in and her first words was I'm high as shit. She closes her eyes and was space bound. Then she starts talking to herself asking me did I see things that didn't exist. I started to throw her out but once I looked down she had on a little skirt with no panties and pussy showing I got a instant stiffy. I knew I was in it for the long game plus I remember reading reviews on her so I wasn't surprised. I asked her is she ok she said give me a minute so her high can come down. By the time I got to my spot her high came down and she seem normal. We negotiate and she give me one of the worst bbj I had in quite sometime. She just opened her mouth and let me fuck her throat with very little sucking. So I asked to fuck she said yea with no upcharge. She got fat pussy for such a tiny girl. I layed her back in the passenger seat and slid inside her snatch and pounded her lifeless. She took like a champ asking me is it good. I railed her for good while until I pulled out and she swallowed every drop. Damage Jackson. Good nut.OMG. Megan used to be beautiful. She was always a YMMV kinda girl. I'll find a past pic of her.

LeggsLover
06-11-23, 11:52
I recently was out on Wash and spotted a WSW about 5'6 160 by the truckers gas station. I pull up to inspect a little further. I ask her name she said Meghan. I never seen her before but she seemed a little off so I decided to pass. Hope I didn't miss out. So I hit Ashton and circle loops. Saw Goldie by westside and Ashley by the circle. I wasn't interested so I kept strolling. Then I spot Latin Korina on eagle st and she was looking good too. I pull up she hops in and her first words was I'm high as shit. She closes her eyes and was space bound. Then she starts talking to herself asking me did I see things that didn't exist. I started to throw her out but once I looked down she had on a little skirt with no panties and pussy showing I got a instant stiffy. I knew I was in it for the long game plus I remember reading reviews on her so I wasn't surprised. I asked her is she ok she said give me a minute so her high can come down. By the time I got to my spot her high came down and she seem normal. We negotiate and she give me one of the worst bbj I had in quite sometime. She just opened her mouth and let me fuck her throat with very little sucking. So I asked to fuck she said yea with no upcharge. She got fat pussy for such a tiny girl. I layed her back in the passenger seat and slid inside her snatch and pounded her lifeless. She took like a champ asking me is it good. I railed her for good while until I pulled out and she swallowed every drop. Damage Jackson. Good nut.Wish I went up that skirt.

Klove48
06-11-23, 14:05
I recently was out on Wash and spotted a WSW about 5'6 160 by the truckers gas station. I pull up to inspect a little further. I ask her name she said Meghan. I never seen her before but she seemed a little off so I decided to pass. Hope I didn't miss out. So I hit Ashton and circle loops. Saw Goldie by westside and Ashley by the circle. I wasn't interested so I kept strolling. Then I spot Latin Korina on eagle st and she was looking good too. I pull up she hops in and her first words was I'm high as shit. She closes her eyes and was space bound. Then she starts talking to herself asking me did I see things that didn't exist. I started to throw her out but once I looked down she had on a little skirt with no panties and pussy showing I got an instant stiffy. I knew I was in it for the long game plus I remember reading reviews on her so I wasn't surprised. I asked her is she ok she said give me a minute so her high can come down. By the time I got to my spot her high came down and she seem normal. We negotiate and she give me one of the worst bbj I had in quite sometime. She just opened her mouth and let me fuck her throat with very little sucking. So I asked to fuck she said yea with no upcharge. She got fat pussy for such a tiny girl. I layed her back in the passenger seat and slid inside her snatch and pounded her lifeless. She took like a champ asking me is it good. I railed her for good while until I pulled out and she swallowed every drop. Damage Jackson. Good nut.She sure did!!

Phyuck Yiu
06-11-23, 16:17
Do you got the rest of that pic? It cuts off without showing how phat that little Kat is? Or if anyone has a pic of her Kat.

Phyuck!

I recently was out on Wash and spotted a WSW about 5'6 160 by the truckers gas station. I pull up to inspect a little further. I ask her name she said Meghan. I never seen her before but she seemed a little off so I decided to pass. Hope I didn't miss out. So I hit Ashton and circle loops. Saw Goldie by westside and Ashley by the circle. I wasn't interested so I kept strolling. Then I spot Latin Korina on eagle st and she was looking good too. I pull up she hops in and her first words was I'm high as shit. She closes her eyes and was space bound. Then she starts talking to herself asking me did I see things that didn't exist. I started to throw her out but once I looked down she had on a little skirt with no panties and pussy showing I got a instant stiffy. I knew I was in it for the long game plus I remember reading reviews on her so I wasn't surprised. I asked her is she ok she said give me a minute so her high can come down. By the time I got to my spot her high came down and she seem normal. We negotiate and she give me one of the worst bbj I had in quite sometime. She just opened her mouth and let me fuck her throat with very little sucking. So I asked to fuck she said yea with no upcharge. She got fat pussy for such a tiny girl. I layed her back in the passenger seat and slid inside her snatch and pounded her lifeless. She took like a champ asking me is it good. I railed her for good while until I pulled out and she swallowed every drop. Damage Jackson. Good nut.

Old Monger
06-11-23, 19:38
I recently was out on Wash and spotted a WSW about 5'6 160 by the truckers gas station. I pull up to inspect a little further. I ask her name she said Meghan. I never seen her before but she seemed a little off so I decided to pass. Hope I didn't miss out. So I hit Ashton and circle loops. Saw Goldie by westside and Ashley by the circle. I wasn't interested so I kept strolling. Then I spot Latin Korina on eagle st and she was looking good too. I pull up she hops in and her first words was I'm high as shit. She closes her eyes and was space bound. Then she starts talking to herself asking me did I see things that didn't exist. I started to throw her out but once I looked down she had on a little skirt with no panties and pussy showing I got a instant stiffy. I knew I was in it for the long game plus I remember reading reviews on her so I wasn't surprised. I asked her is she ok she said give me a minute so her high can come down. By the time I got to my spot her high came down and she seem normal. We negotiate and she give me one of the worst bbj I had in quite sometime. She just opened her mouth and let me fuck her throat with very little sucking. So I asked to fuck she said yea with no upcharge. She got fat pussy for such a tiny girl. I layed her back in the passenger seat and slid inside her snatch and pounded her lifeless. She took like a champ asking me is it good. I railed her for good while until I pulled out and she swallowed every drop. Damage Jackson. Good nut.Something like broken-down worn out old shoes very sad outcomes for these poor women.

BenDhover
06-11-23, 23:06
She sure did!!Complete 180 in looks. Picked her up few weeks ago, she was cool and only sampled the mouth which was mediocre at best. Said she was locked up for a while where I assume the buzz cut came from.

BMoreBeast
06-12-23, 05:58
My favorite started texting me early in the morning talking about she was looking for me. I wasn't going to go out but once she said she needed me I couldn't say no. Picked her up and had a fun time. She can't give head for nothing but that ass always has me bussin inside. Damage 3 plus tip.

Poppy44
06-12-23, 06:07
My favorite started texting me early in the morning talking about she was looking for me. I wasn't going to go out but once she said she needed me I couldn't say no. Picked her up and had a fun time. She can't give head for nothing but that ass always has me bussin inside. Damage 3 plus tip.Where she out at? How phat?

HerStorm
06-12-23, 09:44
Do you got the rest of that pic? It cuts off without showing how phat that little Kat is? Or if anyone has a pic of her Kat.

Phyuck!I seen her awhile ago, but last time she was a little too high. Here's some shots.

BMoreBeast
06-12-23, 10:37
Where she out at? How phat?Early mornings you can see her walking up from the westside shopping center.

ShadowFox76
06-12-23, 10:44
I seen her awhile ago, but last time she was a little too high. Here's some shots.Maybe too high but she looks ready for a couple cream fillings. I got to get my dick wet soon. It's been a minute.

BigPappay
06-12-23, 10:59
I seen her awhile ago, but last time she was a little too high. Here's some shots.I like turning them sideways where if I turn my head left her feet show up and to the right her head is there for perspective purposes. I then hover my nose over their cooch from top to bottom with bottom being next to their bunghole and if that checks out I dig in with some lip to lip French kissing and within minutes I'll have them squirming and looking like they're riding a bicycle.

JanusCanal84
06-12-23, 11:16
I seen her awhile ago, but last time she was a little too high. Here's some shots.Raw No Pull Out.

HerStorm
06-12-23, 11:28
Raw No Pull Out.I'm going to say much, she took 2 loads well.

Laurens
06-12-23, 11:42
I seen her awhile ago, but last time she was a little too high. Here's some shots.She's burning all that shit on her pants is discharge I hope she gets her life together.

Phyuck Yiu
06-12-23, 13:36
Just how I prefer them. The bigger the lips, the better. Looks like I need to try Korina out. Her small frame always catches my eye but the crazy reviews keep me away. Also, who has the biggest kitty lips out there? I'm looking.

Phyuck!

I seen her awhile ago, but last time she was a little too high. Here's some shots.

Klove48
06-12-23, 14:47
I seen her awhile ago, but last time she was a little too high. Here's some shots.Did you mention “a little too high”. I tend to like mine conscious. LOL. Peace.

Klove48
06-12-23, 15:20
I was on Ashton below Bentalou across from the shopping center, when Tink meanders up to me and introduced herself as "Lindsey and then McKenzie". She seemed to forget what she first told me, but I played along and talked sh*t with her for a few. She wanted to hookup but I was on my way to my UTR girl; so I setup a time to meet later, but I couldn't make it back in time; so I don't know if she actually showed up.

But while I came back to see if Tink showed; I met a chic named Marina standing at Bentalou & Ashton. She seemed very cool about 5'3", 130 lbs, mixed colored short hair. I couldn't see the body because she was wearing a big sweat suit, but her energy screams "freak". She mentioned the she did "Only Fans" for awhile. If anyone has experienced Marina, please pass on the info. Peace.

SlapHappy4
06-12-23, 16:28
I was turning around in Dunkin Donut lot to go back to check out this chick I saw on Wash Blvd Tuesday night and saw Allie standing there looking to get picked up. I almost didn't recognize her wearing glasses until she walked up to my car, but I told her I was on my way to take care of something and I have to catch her another time. I've always known her as Ashley, but you know those street names come a dime a dozen. Anyway, here's a couple of shots I took about a year or so ago. Peace!

BEF.Last week, I had a dream I met "Ashley" by the DD. She was wearing her glasses. Front seat action, polite and easy for a Jackson. Nothing special I would repeat.

Chico
06-12-23, 16:56
I was on Ashton below Bentalou across from the shopping center, when Tink meanders up to me and introduced herself as "Lindsey and then McKenzie". She seemed to forget what she first told me, but I played along and talked sh*t with her for a few. She wanted to hookup but I was on my way to my UTR girl; so I setup a time to meet later, but I couldn't make it back in time; so I don't know if she actually showed up.

But while I came back to see if Tink showed; I met a chic named Marina standing at Bentalou & Ashton. She seemed very cool about 5'3", 130 lbs, mixed colored short hair. I couldn't see the body because she was wearing a big sweat suit, but her energy screams "freak". She mentioned the she did "Only Fans" for awhile. If anyone has experienced Marina, please pass on the info. Peace.Mannn, I'd love to see Tink again. It's been years! One of the few SW'S that actually get into it during FS.

ISawWhatIsAw
06-12-23, 17:16
Oh man oh man oh man if you saw her I mean the slim figure that I saw couldn't believe yeah I could I was wondering the whole time. Where they at after driving around seeing the what maybe be civi's yeah I'm going to ask. I remember seeing a blonde blue jeans decent chest size nice ass. The candy got her good though it didn't destroy that figure. She walks up to me while driving on the phone though had to say no oh man that view though they are out there in pairs. Another woman I saw in Brooklyn in the past has a figure of woman greatness. I wouldn't want to look at those escort sites ever matter what. I stopped looking besides what links are on the forum and in other areas. Tossing the other social medias starting a new it was a lost cause kept the main ones though.

After all the searching through accounts I find better results in person.

Old Monger
06-12-23, 21:54
Oh man oh man oh man if you saw her I mean the slim figure that I saw couldn't believe yeah I could I was wondering the whole time. Where they at after driving around seeing the what maybe be civi's yeah I'm going to ask. I remember seeing a blonde blue jeans decent chest size nice ass. The candy got her good though it didn't destroy that figure. She walks up to me while driving on the phone though had to say no oh man that view though they are out there in pairs. Another woman I saw in Brooklyn in the past has a figure of woman greatness. I wouldn't want to look at those escort sites ever matter what. I stopped looking besides what links are on the forum and in other areas. Tossing the other social medias starting a new it was a lost cause kept the main ones though.

After all the searching through accounts I find better results in person.Even though she hates her life and what she has done with it, she is prostituting of her own free will. Ivan Grozny just wants to ruin your fun. Party Pooper Bates.

Loomy
06-12-23, 22:15

Phyuck!

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/54819541I swear, some of those photos look like they were taken in a Storage Unit. If guys are being observant, don't think they would pay Escort prices for a girl that can't even take photos in a motel room.

JanusCanal84
06-13-23, 07:31
By Ashton & Smallwood.

JanusCanal84
06-13-23, 07:48
I seen her awhile ago, but last time she was a little too high. Here's some shots.I was able to find her yesterday afternoon but she was spaced out of her mind by the house next to the alley on Ashton & Furrow. She was wearing yellow shorts and a black tube top.

BigPappay
06-13-23, 08:34
By Ashton & Smallwood.Good pics / info.

JanusCanal84
06-13-23, 11:44
Good pics / info.I didn't pick up neither. Maybe some other veterans have more info.

Horsetrader
06-13-23, 11:48
I was able to find her yesterday afternoon but she was spaced out of her mind by the house next to the alley on Ashton & Furrow. She was wearing yellow shorts and a black tube top.Korina is a YMMV girl, services range from nothing to barely passable. I've seen her 3 times, each time within a block of Ashton and Smallwood. The first time I just pulled up and asked her name. She was incoherent and could barely walk so I drove away. The second time I received barely passably front seat service. She has no idea how to perform BJ, but I finished for 20. The 3rd time she fell asleep as soon as she got in my car, I drove half block and let her out.

If not high, she might be a lot of fun. I like her looks.

Klove48
06-13-23, 13:52
I was by the shopping center late and I spotted a beautiful young lady with long dark wavy black hair and wears glasses. She looked to be a 8+ on the civi scale She was wearing all black. I didn't have an opportunity to approach and inquire because I had someone with me at the time. The young lady that I was with me even stated that she was a pretty girl. I guess she's possibly someone's UTR girl. But she was a definite "looker". I would appreciate any info. Peace.

NiteTimer
06-13-23, 13:57
I was looking for the old Becky & Carrie Ann car videos from the day. Does anyone know where to find them?

Yes I'm doing UTR stuff these days.

Wise ave. Dundalk has some nice play if you do it right.

Check the BK or McD sometimes. NT out.

FaceDownPro
06-13-23, 14:58
My favorite started texting me early in the morning talking about she was looking for me. I wasn't going to go out but once she said she needed me I couldn't say no. Picked her up and had a fun time. She can't give head for nothing but that ass always has me bussin inside. Damage 3 plus tip.Besides the phat ass. Can you toss a little description so I can keep my eyes open. I look for chicks with phat and nice asses. She BSW or WSW? Petite or thick etc. Peace.

BMoreBeast
06-13-23, 23:39
Besides the phat ass. Can you toss a little description so I can keep my eyes open. I look for chicks with phat and nice asses. She BSW or WSW? Petite or thick etc. Peace.My bad BSW thick, kinda got curle hair and is usually walking up from Westside in the mornings.

JohnnySalami
06-14-23, 01:08
Never seen her before. She was staring me down over near Payson and Ashton. Then I saw her again on somebody's porch near Wilkens and Fulton. Anyone know who she is and what she's like?

John in VA
06-14-23, 08:26
Never seen her before. She was staring me down over near Payson and Ashton. Then I saw her again on somebody's porch near Wilkens and Fulton. Anyone know who she is and what she's like?Just wonder by way she is dressed and carrying phone is she an undercover just collecting tags and descriptions? Maybe photos since she has the phone. I could be completely wrong but my first thought.

SimpSince1991
06-14-23, 09:13
Cops love new tools. While anything is possible, license plate readers, pole cameras, and drones would capture More information much easier, then sending in some chick with a camera. But who knows, always follow your gut.

JohnnySalami
06-14-23, 09:32
Just wonder by way she is dressed and carrying phone is she an undercover just collecting tags and descriptions? Maybe photos since she has the phone. I could be completely wrong but my first thought.She looked a little rough around the edges. But something seemed off. Always go with your gut.

Poppy44
06-14-23, 09:34
Cops love new tools. While anything is possible, license plate readers, pole cameras, and drones would capture More information much easier, then sending in some chick with a camera. But who knows, always follow your gut.Is that a plate reader at the first light when you go past Desoto onto Wilkins? Never could tell if it was a reg cam or a reader but always noticed an infrared light. The irony is I never put my front plate on cause I got my car out of state. But I only get warnings seldomly for it.

Old Monger
06-14-23, 10:07
Is that a plate reader at the first light when you go past Desoto onto Wilkins? Never could tell if it was a reg cam or a reader but always noticed an infrared light. The irony is I never put my front plate on cause I got my car out of state. But I only get warnings seldomly for it.The Mayor and SA Ivan "Grozny" Bates are bringing in "iron brooms" to sweep the Wilkens area and clean things up a bit.

Dog Pound 99
06-14-23, 10:50
Entitled little princess that wants everything and gives nothing. If she does go to hospital for stanky leg she won't stay for it to heal. Be back down Mount Claire circle in a hospital gown trying to use her face to get something for nothing.Star is more appealing, look wise, from the outside than any tangible abilities within. And correspondingly, my experience with her was much less gratifying than the hype. But what really detracted me from Star was her loquaciousness. Has anyone else experienced this with her?

Once in the car, she went straight into a rant, an utter verbalization of thoughts pouring uncontrollably out of her mouth like Opera Winfrey in a feeding frenzy at an all night Vegas Buffett. And the range of her tirade were just as perplexing - - she won't date black men (her words not mine) and she won't date married men, either. In fact, Star felt compelled to follow up her contempt by telling me that she had been known to have walked out on dates before in subsequent of finding out their marital statue. "I heat cheating men. " She exasperated.

"Ok, so, you are a Hooker with principles, then, eh?" A bit irritated by her grumbling as I feigned seriousness - - Even Star had to take a momentary pause from her obloquy at the irony of my statement.

Now, I don't have a personal stake in her disdain one way or the other, it's a personal preference, I get it, but why dump all that muckish rhetoric on me? It was as if Star were forcing some narrative to serve an end, but on what pretext? It's not like I was out looking for a girlfriend or interviewing for a perspective wife to be, or something similarly goofy like that. I was only out looking for some temporary headache relieve, and Star was really killing my sexual want with all her unsolicited diatribes.

Then it became clear to me as Star's edification continue emphatically on her take regarding the finer points of sexual perfection. However, paradise doesn't come cheap according to her, and the entry fee for a BJ is $60 with add-on options available, a la carte. Pretext; what a killjoy.

And by the time we'd reached our destination, I had lost all but my most primal zeal to fornicate. Again, Pretext; what a mode killer. But Star was cute, face wise, her tits notwithstanding. She had none. And Star did say she had much passion to grant me, so I soldier on.

The BBBJ was nice but mired with inconstancies. And just when I was getting into it, Star would stop, nod-off, then only start back up again upon my prodding. Couple that untimely stop-and-go action along with a terrible case of dry-mouth syndrome. Way too common amongst users, I reckon. But to Star's credit, she did try, and some bunghole exploration, her-to-me, helped a bit. But in the end, I just wasn't into it anymore.

As a side note, Star did seemed a bit disappointed as I cut my losses. In retrospect, maybe I should have pushed for a motel stay instead of a car date. YMMV.

Aiite, Dog out.

Law130
06-14-23, 13:15
I remember asking my fellow mongers about the BSW name Sara.

And know one would respond. But, no need to. I made way thru the city and scoped out streets like Wilkens ave, DeSoto, McHenry and Washington Blvd.

I just so happen to see this thick yung'and after riding around for about 45 minutes. I asked for her name as she walked to car the car. And of course "Sara" is what she said. I pointed my head, gesturing her to get in. I asked her about her rates and of course you guys already know what that is. We agreed that Tim's would be the spot. I was just a little skeptical about her spot at the time. BJ was mediocre but, that yung pussy was so damn tight. It had my guy so hard, long and strong with veins everywhere and felt so damn good. I could not help myself. I dug deep and tore her yung ass up, as she talked sweet and dirty to my guy. I will definitely repeat. P.S. I have those digits also and some very nice pics of that nice phat Ass.

Truckie2
06-14-23, 14:16
Just wonder by way she is dressed and carrying phone is she an undercover just collecting tags and descriptions? Maybe photos since she has the phone. I could be completely wrong but my first thought.Maybe not collecting tags and descriptions. Phone may be on speaker mode so her cohorts can hear the convo and come crashing in for the arrest. Always check the area for vehicles that look out of place. Sitting around so they can move quickly to an area and other people hanging in the area pretending to be workers or residents. Saw a sting in CB awhile back. Female walking back and froth on Fairhaven near Patapsco, made a circle, saw a guy leaning against the fence on Everett. A car stopped to talk to her and the guy went running towards her as 2 undercovers and a marked unit pulled up and blocked the guy in. I am not sure what happened, I didn't stay around, drove by looked and kept moving.

CasanovaOfUSA
06-14-23, 15:02
Spotted a new girl at the store near S Fulton and Ramsay St. She was with another guy. Wondering if someone has any information about her?

Old Monger
06-14-23, 21:21
Spotted a new girl at the store near S Fulton and Ramsay St. She was with another guy. Wondering if someone has any information about her?Loos hard and tatted up but xhe could be a civilian. Does she give the "hooker look" to guys when they ride by? Does she wave?

Old Monger
06-14-23, 21:36
She has been around off and on for about 4 years. Hot FN MESS! She has a pretty face and KNOWS IT! She uses that face and fake charm to manipulate suckers. She doesn't really care to or want to perform. Head is poor to adequate, usually poor. Cat is nice feeling if you can ever get her to stop injecting and smoking to assume the position. Even then there is no spirit or effort. She injects everywhere! Arms, legs, neck, head, groin, EVERYWHERE! Any place, right on street in broad daylight.

Brothers, pretty faces are propoganda! Don't fall for it!If she stinks I don't even winks.

Poppy44
06-14-23, 23:24
Does anyone know her status? When I saw her months ago she was in bad shape and the phat ass was fading away majorly. Curious if she's getting help along with some of her thickness back. Hard to reach her fr and the number always changes.

Old Monger
06-14-23, 23:50
Does anyone know her status? When I saw her months ago she was in bad shape and the phat ass was fading away majorly. Curious if she's getting help along with some of her thickness back. Hard to reach her fr and the number always changes.I believe that I have seen her, looking rougher but still better than the rest, leaving her bando on south Smallwood.

LegendHD
06-15-23, 07:41
Just wonder by way she is dressed and carrying phone is she an undercover just collecting tags and descriptions? Maybe photos since she has the phone. I could be completely wrong but my first thought.LOL no she's not a cop. She doesn't trick. She has 5 kids and a boyfriend / husband. She lives in Cherry Hill area. She just has friends in the area.

BoloBellgrande
06-15-23, 07:48
Does anyone know her status? When I saw her months ago she was in bad shape and the phat ass was fading away majorly. Curious if she's getting help along with some of her thickness back. Hard to reach her fr and the number always changes.Nice girl but, her lower body is a mess, it's all marked up, not from shooting up I don't think Whatever it is, you don't want to see it! She's so embarrassed by it, she'll turn the lights off. I agree with her sentiment completely, I would stay away unless you have a strong stomach. She wasn't like that the last time I saw her but, she is now.

It's a shame, she's good people and she has a cute face and body.

JanusCanal84
06-15-23, 08:38
Picked up this nice looking WSW coming out an alley by Ramsey & Pulaski around 8-9 pm. She was very young early 20's nice looking body had wavy black hair with glasses, wearing black jacket jeans and a red bandana. Told me her name was Molly and she was from West Virginia. But she was paranoid to the gills though. As she opened my door she asked about 10 questions before she got in. Gave me cop vibes but she eventually got in. But her paranoia still kept with her as we were driving she kept saying it's too far away from her area. It's not a safe place she wants her spot etc. Plus she wanted to cop before we did anything. I just felt this was going to be a bad date so I dropped her back. Anyone has any reports on her?

But by the circle I was fortunate enough to pick up Angie mid 30's WSW golden blonde hair spinner, wore a white sweater jeans and pearls around her neck. Cool chic but can talk you to death. Took her to my spot and we got to work everything covered unfortunately but still her head game felt really good. She has a sexy body some flabby baby damage but she had on this nice thong that made her look even more sexy. Laid her down and just went at it. The way she moans when you go deep at every stroke 🥵 made her even more wet. Was able to finish in the bag and we cleaned up. She was able to show where she lives on Carrey St & Sargent St but no number but says you can find her by the circle. DMG was standard and I would repeat.

Poppy44
06-15-23, 12:06
Nice girl but, her lower body is a mess, it's all marked up, not from shooting up I don't think Whatever it is, you don't want to see it! She's so embarrassed by it, she'll turn the lights off. I agree with her sentiment completely, I would stay away unless you have a strong stomach. She wasn't like that the last time I saw her but, she is now.

It's a shame, she's good people and she has a cute face and body.That shit killing people and causing these horrible black sores all over people's skin. If she keeps this up she won't be with us much longer smfh.

Old Monger
06-15-23, 12:13
Nice girl but, her lower body is a mess, it's all marked up, not from shooting up I don't think Whatever it is, you don't want to see it! She's so embarrassed by it, she'll turn the lights off. I agree with her sentiment completely, I would stay away unless you have a strong stomach. She wasn't like that the last time I saw her but, she is now.

It's a shame, she's good people and she has a cute face and body.Few recover from opiates unless they are willing to work a 12 step program and even then it is one day at a time.

Klove48
06-15-23, 12:29
Picked up this nice looking WSW coming out an alley by Ramsey & Pulaski around 8-9 pm. She was very young early 20's nice looking body had wavy black hair with glasses, wearing black jacket jeans and a red bandana. Told me her name was Molly and she was from West Virginia. But she was paranoid to the gills though. As she opened my door she asked about 10 questions before she got in. Gave me cop vibes but she eventually got in. But her paranoia still kept with her as we were driving she kept saying it's too far away from her area. It's not a safe place she wants her spot etc. Plus she wanted to cop before we did anything. I just felt this was going to be a bad date so I dropped her back. Anyone has any reports on her?This Molly fits the description of the "Mystery Girl" that I asked about in my last post. It was later in the early morning hours when I noticed her by the shopping center. Thank for the report. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
06-15-23, 13:30
I know the BF # is off, was wondering what's going on with the new #. Has anybody been able to reach her on her new #?

Old Monger
06-15-23, 20:06
Heavy police presence in both the Wilkens Avenue area and Morrell Park. Mongers beware.

BoloBellgrande
06-15-23, 23:16
Saw her twice today but, don't get a chance to speak to her. Saw her walking into the Royal Farms but, some guy out front got her attention so she turned around. I was at the ATM so she was headed right for me until she got turned around.

Second I saw her she was walking through the Royal Rarms parking lot, we made eye contact but, I was in the phone with a family member so I couldn't talk to her, all I could do was wave. She disappeared by the time I got off the phone.

OMG! Don't know what was going on at the Tip Top this event, when I rolled in with Bree, about 6 cop cars was in the parking lot and one was at thend of the parking lot parked behind one of those little hut rooms.

Talk about freaked out! That wasn't the worse, looks like I'm going to have to drop one of my favorite girls, she's just to far out there for me to deal with. I'll still give her grub money and a ride anywhere but other than that, I just can't hang with her anymore.

As bad as Kaira can look at times, she's always the same, she's the best in my book, not so much on skillzbut, in consistency and attitude. That goes a long way in knowing what your going to get ever time.

BoloBellgrande
06-16-23, 05:13
Got a tip from my former ATF about this place in Washington Blvd next to the subway, food was good. Took this pick after I dropped her off at the liquor store a little further down the road. I'm still hoping to get some info on Kiara's phone # , couldn't catch up with her yesterday to ask her about it. Pm me if you have any details.

BrightLeaf
06-16-23, 09:41
Avoid Rose at Beltway motel. She to old terrible mic skills. To much with the bullshit games. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/140206531.

BlkDodge
06-16-23, 10:30
Got a tip from my former ATF about this place in Washington Blvd next to the subway, food was good. Took this pick after I dropped her off at the liquor store a little further down the road. I'm still hoping to get some info on Kiara's phone # , couldn't catch up with her yesterday to ask her about it. Pm me if you have any details.The one on the left looks like Beth. She puts in effort to the point that she seems eager to get started.

As far as Kiara's bf having his phone off too. It's funny because they met and he filled her head with promises of getting them both clean, getting a house etc. Several months later, still promises, she has to work to support his habit too and to feed him. She thought he was going to be a white knight and neither can keep a phone. If she asks for more than she used to, he's why.

JohnnySalami
06-16-23, 11:10
Got one today named Christy over by the shopping center near Wilkens. Kind of on the skinny side but not too skinny. She's got blondish reddish hair and she's in her 40's. Took her over to the spot for some front seat action. Caught it all and took good direction so I gave her an extra. 1 on top of the standard.

Frank76
06-16-23, 14:59
Got one today named Christy over by the shopping center near Wilkens. Kind of on the skinny side but not too skinny. She's got blondish reddish hair and she's in her 40's. Took her over to the spot for some front seat action. Caught it all and took good direction so I gave her an extra. 1 on top of the standard.Christy is OK if nothing else is available. She is very drugged up now. I don't thnk she injects, but she is on something. She probably needs Xanex to calm down. A couple of times she was so messed up, I put her out of the car. On the plus side, she is not a ripoff or cash and dasher. Also, do NOT give her your phone number or she will blow up your phone. I tell girls that it is a work phone and I can't have random people calling it.

Frank Out!

YeahWellOkay
06-16-23, 15:24
Got a tip from my former ATF about this place in Washington Blvd next to the subway, food was good. Took this pick after I dropped her off at the liquor store a little further down the road. I'm still hoping to get some info on Kiara's phone # , couldn't catch up with her yesterday to ask her about it. Pm me if you have any details.That place is not good. I have family who live close by and when visiting we got their colossal pizza, the thing is HUGE and it took 2 people to carry it. But when I went in not long ago the place was filthy, flying roaches greeted me at the door and one of the workers was sitting on the prep table with his filthy bare feet on the table, clipping his toe nails. Speaking of Kiara, caught up with her by you-Haul. Needed relief in a big way (big and hard way) and despite her appearance I picked her up. Needless to say the BBBJCIMWS was amazing. It was very quick but one hell of a relief from the ache in my balls. That girl knows her way around a dick and she does it good. Dropped her off where she wanted and went on my way, with a happily floppy dick and the rank smell of Kiara spit on my balls. Gave her standard plus a nice tip. Asked about a number but she said her phone is out of minutes and she needed a new one. Any generous gents out there want to get this gem a phone?

Laurens
06-16-23, 16:18
Got one today named Christy over by the shopping center near Wilkens. Kind of on the skinny side but not too skinny. She's got blondish reddish hair and she's in her 40's. Took her over to the spot for some front seat action. Caught it all and took good direction so I gave her an extra. 1 on top of the standard.She got photo.

BoloBellgrande
06-16-23, 18:45
That place is not good. I have family who live close by and when visiting we got their colossal pizza, the thing is HUGE and it took 2 people to carry it. But when I went in not long ago the place was filthy, flying roaches greeted me at the door and one of the workers was sitting on the prep table with his filthy bare feet on the table, clipping his toe nails. Speaking of Kiara, caught up with her by you-Haul. Needed relief in a big way (big and hard way) and despite her appearance I picked her up. Needless to say the BBBJCIMWS was amazing. It was very quick but one hell of a relief from the ache in my balls. That girl knows her way around a dick and she does it good. Dropped her off where she wanted and went on my way, with a happily floppy dick and the rank smell of Kiara spit on my balls. Gave her standard plus a nice tip. Asked about a number but she said her phone is out of minutes and she needed a new one. Any generous gents out there want to get this gem a phone?Not sure who was managing then but, seems to be middle eastern dudes in there now and the one guy who seemed to be running the show was cracking the whip on the rest of them. I don't really eat pizza like that, I got the tuna salad sub with fries and soda and today I got the same with two pieces of tilapia, evening was delicious.

I didn't see any of what you saw. I'll be going back as long as I don't.

As far as Kiara goes, it doesn't seem to matter what she does to herself, still, there's a light that shines through her. I hope either some guy with money wants to invest in her and make her over or, she decides to do it herself.

JohnnySalami
06-16-23, 19:52
I mean she might be drugged up but most of them are at this point. I caught her in the morning on her way to get some grub. Mic work was above average and she didn't quit. Not the best I've had but I've had much much worse.

Christy is OK if nothing else is available. She is very drugged up now. I don't thnk she injects, but she is on something. She probably needs Xanex to calm down. A couple of times she was so messed up, I put her out of the car. On the plus side, she is not a ripoff or cash and dasher. Also, do NOT give her your phone number or she will blow up your phone. I tell girls that it is a work phone and I can't have random people calling it.

Frank Out!