PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Hugh Jardon
08-29-10, 20:26
Was out prowling my usual Brooklyn/CB haunts this afternoon ~3:00. Not much out, but was able to find "Cecelia" a 25 yo wsw. She's kinda short, a little chubby, has a tat on her tit and one on her leg, brunette, cute face, pretty eyes.
I felt like some 1/2 and 1/2 outdoor action, so I took her to spot in the county.
She provided a a fine, slurpy bbbj, and the bent over for some doggy. As I was spanking her ass, she reached up to unwind her hair so that I could grab it as well. Good service! She then reached her hands back so that I could grab them in mine and give her a good hammering. The girl knows how to take the schlong. I'd repeat.

Eggroll
08-30-10, 12:09
For those who know me, you know I am a talker.

I care for the girls more than average, and am friends with many of them.

My post is concerning the art of free services.

I have had a number of occasions where I have been serviced without paying, just happened again tonight.

I visited a girl who lives on Pontiac (Curtis bay side). Have paid many times, she is slender with hips to kill for.

I stopped by with food and cigarettes. She gave me more of a therapy session than I expected, she is very smart and well spoken. It all ended with BBBJ without pay.

What I want to know is, how common is this?

Is there an art to the freebee, or am I just crazy for using street walkers as therapists?SirDrunk is right. If you treat her right (and spend enough cash) she will, on rare occasions, treat you back and even give you a true GFE.

I used to see a blockett at the old TM. Sometime later, I met her at the TTM and she actually paid part of the bar fee to have fun with me. As soon as I walked in, I knew she was horny. She wasn't faking it: she did not touch me or kiss me but instead grabbed my hand and said "let go." I was low on cash and did not have full bar fee let alone her tip. Did I have fun? Hell ya. But it was odd. It was more like a gigolo experience that GFE. As I was leaving the club, I was like "What the hell just happened"

Eggroll

Adobe James
08-30-10, 12:36
About two years, I used to regularly cruise B/CB, but eventually moved off to in-call providers. I'm kind of nostalgic for giving it a try again, but as I read reports on this forum, it looks like the police presence has escalated. I never used to have serious problem with them, as long as you kept your eyes open and were cautious.

So, can someone give me a hint? Is it worse than it used to be or about the same? PM, if you prefer.

Horsetrader
08-30-10, 18:45
About two years, I used to regularly cruise B/CB, but eventually moved off to in-call providers. ... Is it worse than it used to be or about the same? PM, if you prefer.Compared to 5 years ago there is less selection and a little more visible LE. I think it has been about the same for about a year. Things change gradually.

Hugh Jardon
08-30-10, 20:13
About two years, I used to regularly cruise B/CB, but eventually moved off to in-call providers. I'm kind of nostalgic for giving it a try again, but as I read reports on this forum, it looks like the police presence has escalated. I never used to have serious problem with them, as long as you kept your eyes open and were cautious.

So, can someone give me a hint? Is it worse than it used to be or about the same? PM, if you prefer.
I've been trolling there for the last ~10 years. It's not changed much, if at all. There are times of good selection, times of bad selection. LE presence is always there to some degree. Just keep your monger wits about you at all times, think with the big head, remember that there will always be another day and another ho and you'll be fine.

Blackdawn
08-30-10, 22:22
I've been trolling there for the last ~10 years. It's not changed much, if at all. There are times of good selection, times of bad selection. LE presence is always there to some degree. Just keep your monger wits about you at all times, think with the big head, remember that there will always be another day and another ho and you'll be fine.Well said! Its always better to be safe then sorry.

Blackdawn
08-30-10, 22:24

So, can someone give me a hint? Is it worse than it used to be or about the same? PM, if you prefer.Imo I think it is far worst now. There is an entirely new view on dealing with crime out in B/CB now. A lot more UC LE and an entire new outlook on dealing with the issues at hand. Definitely has gotten far worst.

Happy One
08-30-10, 23:25
B/BC has pretty much been the same with the exception of alot more LE & ULE. Alot of the girls have been there for a number of years & they look it. Then you have the relapse & new to the game girls who come in. Thats generally what this senior loves to find. The new girls out of Glen Burnie & Pasadena areas, or the ones married & been clean for awhile going on a binge because of there home life. I am sure I am not alone in ths quest. Same deal on the West side of girls coming out of Morrel Park or lve in Brooklyn. I have run into more than one out of the East side or Harford county also. If they stay for more than a month or so, they start going down hill pretty quick. The Le tactics is to flood the areas for about an hour or two looking for any reason to grab you for even the smallest thing, then go to another area. They call it zero tolerence practice. So be carefull & dont get tunnel vision, keep your eyes all around you at all times.

Member #4236
08-30-10, 23:27
I used to see a blockett

Eggroll

Man that brought back memories. I remember going to the Block in the early 80s...the Villanova I think it was?....sit on the barstool and one totally hot girl after another sat on my lap and made out with me. The deal of course was to get my motor running so I'd go for a trip to the backroom and FS. I was in my early 20s then and didn't have any dough for such pulchridudinous extravagance so I never saw these backrooms. Amazing how out in the open things were in those days. I've always wondered what the general experience was like so I could know what I missed...a total rush job or something more satisfying? In any case it's a very fond memory, just sitting on a barstool and having one girl after another make out with me. Yes, they really were good looking too. And it only cost me the price of a beer!

Dr.Monger
08-31-10, 00:46
So I was driving around PP/C recently, when I was going down a non-stroll street, and saw a well dressed lady who I could have sworn gave me the look. It was dark, and hard to tell, so I circled around. Holy sh*t she was on the loop, and sitting on a stoop, and looked like she had a low cut top with plenty spilling out. She would not budge from the stoop however, and I was about to give up, when I saw her get up and talk to a guy through the window. Having circled a few times, I knew there was no LE around in marked cars, and no one siting in a car, plus I had seen her walking to the stroll. I broke the cardinal rule and rolled down my window to talk. I offered her a ride, turned the corner onto a side street, and she hopped in. There were a number of cars circling, but I had snagged her. After ascertaining that neither of us was LE (and that the boobage was fake) she informed me of her minimum rate, and that if i did not have enough i could take her back, no hard feelings. After all, she was a step above all the other girls out, and how could they do it for so little. Well, she had a little pudge around the middle, and some weird accent/lisp. Combined with the fact that her minimum was more than the cost of everything I like at normal rates, I declined to partake and dropped her off. I guess I should have inquired further, and traded digits just in case. Oh, and she is NOT the Russian chick with fake breasts who comes out late. She is shorter and blonder. Did not get a name, or at least don't recall it.

The other miss was a suspect whose face I did not see, but who was absolutely my type otherwise. Out with a male, I was not sure she was working. Had on the most sexy (and short) skirt I have seen in a long time. Had her back to me, but the legs and butt were to die for. Torso looked nice. head obscured by a white "Gilligan" type hat. Circled around and saw her male friend alone on the corner. Thought she was snatched up. Turned the other way, and saw she had walked down the Block away from the direction I turned, and was walking down the street alone. Swung around as fast as I could, but got caught behind another vehicle. Came back and she was back with her friend, and they walked a new direction. Circled that way, but when i came around they were both gone. Odd, because it is an empty stretch. My guess is she got picked up, and he crossed the street and went down a side street? Not sure, but if anyone knows anything about the girl who wears this hat on the PP/C loop, the info will be appreciated. I can trade some info on Blockettes or other PP/C girls.

Dr. Monger

Alphonse Smith
08-31-10, 02:52
2:00 AM on Wilken Ave near the Cathlic church. As I was dropping Peggy off I was pull over. The cop asked for my license and registration. I told him i put those in my trunk. He was annoyed by that and ask me why I put those items in my trunk. I told him I always do that for no particular reason. He ask me about Peggy. I told him I pick her up as her house and gave her a ride to the church and about to drop her off. Several more police cars come and several police making crude joke and remarks about me and her and asking all sort of questions. I just calmly answer those questions. Questions from did I stop you before to you look like my neighbor. Peggy ask why we got pull over. The second police officer told her prostitution investigation. The police that pulled me over gave me a warning citation about unsafe turn because I forgot about turning on the turn signal to make a right turn on a red light. He said the reason I put all my papers in the trunk because I don't want to get rob by prostitutes. I did not say nothing. Asking where I am going. I told them I am on my way to Wachovia bank. They left me but a police car still follow me to St Agnes Hospital when it suddenly make a U turn in the middle of a street without any turn signal.

Please comment and let me know what I did right or wrong. In my eyes I am still a newbie and still need to learn.

Breast Fed
08-31-10, 03:06
Saw Shannon, dirty blonde, on Baltimore and Rose at 0015am. Quiet girl in her 30's. Standard service. She's trying to get into a methadone program in the morning. Was upset that her bf went home and left her. Someone named Roger calls her cell and asks where is Kristen. He was stood up. Oh well. She was happy to substitute. Dropped her off near Monument. Tons of bacon everywhere. Next session will be at the local no-tel.

Lombardo
08-31-10, 03:18
2:00 AM on Wilken Ave near the Cathlic church. As I was dropping Peggy off I was pull over. The cop asked for my license and registration. I told him i put those in my trunk. He was annoyed by that and ask me why I put those items in my trunk. I told him I always do that for no particular reason. He ask me about Peggy. I told him I pick her up as her house and gave her a ride to the church and about to drop her off. Several more police cars come and several police making crude joke and remarks about me and her and asking all sort of questions. I just calmly answer those questions. Questions from did I stop you before to you look like my neighbor. Peggy ask why we got pull over. The second police officer told her prostitution investigation. The police that pulled me over gave me a warning citation about unsafe turn because I forgot about turning on the turn signal to make a right turn on a red light. He said the reason I put all my papers in the trunk because I don't want to get rob by prostitutes. I did not say nothing. Asking where I am going. I told them I am on my way to Wachovia bank. They left me but a police car still follow me to St Agnes Hospital when it suddenly make a U turn in the middle of a street without any turn signal.

Please comment and let me know what I did right or wrong. In my eyes I am still a newbie and still need to learn.Did wrong: violated rule #10.

Did right: kept your mouth shut.

Blackdawn
08-31-10, 05:38
2:00 AM on Wilken Ave near the Cathlic church. As I was dropping Peggy off I was pull over. The cop asked for my license and registration. I told him I put those in my trunk. He was annoyed by that and ask me why I put those items in my trunk. I told him I always do that for no particular reason. He ask me about Peggy. I told him I pick her up as her house and gave her a ride to the church and about to drop her off. Several more police cars come and several police making crude joke and remarks about me and her and asking all sort of questions. I just calmly answer those questions. Questions from did I stop you before to you look like my neighbor. Peggy ask why we got pull over. The second police officer told her prostitution investigation. The police that pulled me over gave me a warning citation about unsafe turn because I forgot about turning on the turn signal to make a right turn on a red light. He said the reason I put all my papers in the trunk because I don't want to get rob by prostitutes. I did not say nothing. Asking where I am going. I told them I am on my way to Wachovia bank. They left me but a police car still follow me to St Agnes Hospital when it suddenly make a U-turn in the middle of a street without any turn signal.

Please comment and let me know what I did right or wrong. In my eyes I am still a newbie and still need to learn.You dropped her off near a church, that could have been one thing wrong! But in reality you don't have to be doing anything wrong for B more's finest to pull you over. Breathing in there eyes is a crime in itself.

Dr.Monger
08-31-10, 10:42
Please comment and let me know what I did right or wrong. In my eyes I am still a newbie and still need to learn.

You did absolutely the right thing. Keep your trap shut and you will be fine. A lot of folks start babbling, saying they are sorry, etc. remember, if it is an investigatory stop, you are not under arrest, and anything you say can be used against you, no Miranda warning needed.

Dr. Monger

Westernstar
08-31-10, 11:14
The casual conversation, crude jokes, insults, and remarks are not casual. They are strategically designed to get you to verbally defend yourself or make a comment in agreement with something they have said. Then they will take your comments (out of context of course) and quote you for the incident report. I was asked if had ever been stopped or even been warned about prostitution. I answered no. The police report reads. Mr x stated that this was the first time he picked up a prostitute. Pretty much just fabrication on their part.

Benchseats Rock
08-31-10, 11:22

Cheers for keeping your cool under pressure.

I keep my wallet in the trunk because I am fat. This means that 1. I won't spend money at McDonalds and 2. My ass won't hurt sitting on my wallet.

I keep $30 cash in my pocket in case I get robbed, I hear the thugs in the big bad city will kill you if you dont give them money.

Bench

Alphonse Smith
08-31-10, 12:59
Cheers for keeping your cool under pressure.

I keep my wallet in the trunk because I am fat. This means that 1. I won't spend money at McDonalds and 2. My ass won't hurt sitting on my wallet.

I keep $30 cash in my pocket in case I get robbed, I hear the thugs in the big bad city will kill you if you dont give them money.

Bench

I will definitely use this defend when the cops ask why I put my license and credit card in the trunk. I know I have to keep my cool and I know at worst I will got a traffic ticket. It is still legal to give someone a ride. I only got paranoid when a cop car still follow me all the way to St Agnes Hospital.

Alphonse Smith
08-31-10, 13:00
Did wrong: violated rule #10.

Did right: kept your mouth shut.

What is it?

Brahmabull
08-31-10, 13:36
What is it?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

Member #4236
08-31-10, 16:17

There is only 1 thing to do and you did it right: Kept your mouth shut. Anything you say WILL BE (not can be) used against you. There is nothing else to do in that situation but stand there a retard until they are done with you.

The only thing I can add is that should I be questioned, I always have a ready reason in my head for whatever I do on a loop. Why I'm there, where I'm going. At 2 a.m. near a Catholic Church, ummm. Next time best to stop at the nearest 7-11 instead, unless you're freaked that every cop in the burg knows who you are now.

Eddog
08-31-10, 19:44
Any Chiropractor will tell you to leave your wallet out of your back pocket. That's why you keep it in your trunk. Use a Chiropractors name in your area and maybe that will slow the cop down.

Green Machine
08-31-10, 21:19
Alphonse, you did the right thing. As everyone else has said, keep your mouth shut.

About ten years ago, I picked up a hop-a-long WSW on Route 40 by Conkling (when that area used to have some nice ones). She got in and we drove a bit of a ways to the parking lot of some industrial place that was dark and secluded (so I thought).

She starts blowing me in the front seat but for some reason, I wasn't into it and she stops for a few minutes and we start chatting.

Suddenly, someone is knocking on the window with a flashlight. I thought we were getting jacked and I was about to take off (car is running and parked in a way to facilitate as fast a getaway as possible. That's when I notice the badge through the glass.

Roll down the window and step out of the car and the cop starts to quiz me. He must have seen the pickup, followed us and parked on the street before hoofing it to the car to surprise us. He didn't get to see anything.

He starts asking me what we're doing. Honestly, I don't know what to say. I'm looking pretty sheepish but don't say anything. She doesn't say anything. After a few minutes of probing, no evidence and a clean report on my license, he let's us go.

You did the right thing by not saying a word.

RookieMonger
08-31-10, 21:40
Hey there my fellow Mongers,
I had the chance to monger on Monday late a.m. I started on PP area & nothing worth the pickup. I saw some fuglies but I kindly passed. After 2 loops,headed to WW loops & still nothing of interest. Than headed for B/CB & all was dead as well! WTF!! I made my return to WW & after a few passed,I spot a cute blond on Wilkens & Payson. I have never seen her before & didn't spot any suspicious vehicles around,I circled back & motion for her to go down a side street.

She gets in,very cute face-26 y.o from Carroll County. She had beautiful blue eyes & a nice set of tattas. As we are driving away,We make small talk,checked out her girls. We negotiated a fair donation for a pipe cleaning with swallow(originally) with pics. we get to my spot & she starts off with a ok pipe cleaning,too much teeth. I corrected her a few times. She was able to dt till she gag(I LOVE the sound of a gal gagging during the pipe cleaning)! She took good care of the boys down under,took her time,paused for pics.

There was no "R U DONE YET" etc.,her skills weren't the greatest but she made up for it with her great willingness to please. I inquired about an upgrade but it was the time of the month. She offered her #,but I passed. I rarely do repeats. I asked if I could do a facial,she hesitated but agreed as long as I didn't get any in her hair!! YEAH RIGHT!!.

This is my 1st facial in a long time,I enjoyed it & tried to spread the goodies around on her face & a few squirts did make it onto her hair. She was kool with it,I guess! I actually got a call from Ashley a few weeks back,she got a new #,I may try her again but the last time,she was really degress in her skills. Ashley is the gal that has been much talked about-skinny,back hair gal.

Enjoy the pics!! Rook.

Normmonger
08-31-10, 21:58
Haven't posted nor mongered in years but something brought me back into the game on Friday night as I was coming back from DC.

Cruised W/W loop around 10pm and there must of been a power outage because most of the street lights were off on Wilkens and it was dark as shit. Realized there was a lot of people just hanging out IN the street (not just sidewalk) and thought the smart thing to do was to get the hell out of there before I get jacked.

Saw two WSW on the P/P loop near the end of Baltimore St. But a few mongers were driving crazy (mid-street U-turns) and drawing attention. Did spot a tall, decent looking WSW on Rt 40 near BK with a hot body but she was actively waving down cars. Decided to scope it out a bit before approaching but the two mongers driving like nuts were just about causing accidents to get her. It wasn't a sting but a good way to get busted.

Ended up on Harford Road. And it was somewhat dead. Did see a young hottie sitting at the bus stop near the auto store. Observed for a minute to be careful and some monger in a truck picked her up.

Found her later at the pay phone at the BP. Her name was Tonya, not as young as I thought but tight body with a street worn face. Found a safe place and negotated a pipe cleaning. Did a great job. Wanted to upgrade to mish but didn't have a cover and settled for a BBBJCIM.

Did see another WSW with a hot body/long hair who I think was Andie while dropping off. Tonya said she has a good body but a really looking hard face anymore. Tonya did warn me that ULE/LE are active on Harford and she was arrested 2 weeks ago. She said any girls walking on Harford after 2am are automatically stopped and questioned since nearly everything is closed by then. Even then, if a SW is recognized they're sometimes trailed by LE and harassed off the street.

Chico
09-01-10, 00:21
Normmonger, Andie is still around? I haven't seen her in years, probably wouldn't even recognize her if she walked right by me. Gave me one of the best BBBJCIM that I ever had. She knows what she's doing, would love to see her again. If you have digits, please share and I'll return the favor. Don't know Tonya? How does she look? Blonde? Long hair?

Chico

Stoves Hot
09-01-10, 02:22
I stopped by b/cb and less than 5 mins into my trip I found Holly. She's a wsw about 5'3-4" with a tiny set a tits but nice pinchable nipples and weighs all of 95lbs. We checked each other out and headed off for a spot I know. We agreed to a .2 plus tip and she got right to work. I was just not able to finish but she pulled up her sports bra and down her short and let my hand roam while I took hold of things with my other hand. I did finger her for a bit till I was satisfied which got into going by how wet my fingers were. She did give me a number but did ask I not give it out, I'm going to try and get a hold of her soon for some FS.

Bescx
09-01-10, 04:28
I've recently been trolling the streets of Charles, Calvert and St. Paul from North Avenue to 25th St in East Baltimore. Twice I have seen a SW who is epically proportioned. Her breasts are very large and her hips are wider than I typically find attractive, but this woman is irresistable. She has light skin and dark hair. She may be TG, but I don't care. My question is has anyone spent time with her while mongering?

Bescx
09-01-10, 04:50
I've recently been trolling the streets of Charles, Calvert and St. Paul from North Avenue to 25th St in East Baltimore. Twice I have seen a SW who is epically proportioned. Her breasts are very large and her hips are wider than I typically find attractive, but this woman is irresistable. She has light skin and dark hair. She may be TG, but I don't care. My question is has anyone spent time with her while mongering?

Green Shadow
09-01-10, 07:01
I stopped by b/cb and less than 5 mins into my trip I found Holly. She's a WSW about 5'3-4" with a tiny set a tits but nice pinchable nipples and weighs all of 95lbs. We checked each other out and headed off for a spot I know. We agreed to a $20 plus tip and she got right to work. I was just not able to finish but she pulled up her sports bra and down her short and let my hand roam while I took hold of things with my other hand. I did finger her for a bit till I was satisfied which got into going by how wet my fingers were. She did give me a number but did ask I not give it out, I'm going to try and get a hold of her soon for some FS.Holly sits on her steps in front of her house on Pennington. When she gives you a look, drive around the corner and she will come around and jump in. Be careful though, do not give her anything up front. She will rip you off!

FS is OK, not great. Smallest tits I have ever seen on a 23 yo. Also she goes both ways and dresses like a boy most of the time.

Good hunting,

GS

Normmonger
09-01-10, 07:10
normmonger, andie is still around? i haven't seen her in years, probably wouldn't even recognize her if she walked right by me. gave me one of the best bbbjcim that i ever had. she knows what she's doing, would love to see her again. if you have digits, please share and i'll return the favor. don't know tonya? how does she look? blonde? long hair?

chicoi could be wrong on if it was andie or not, just judging by quick observation. 5'10, nice slender/firm body, long hair, when i see her she's always wearing an athletic "wife beater" either white, black or red.

tonya on the other hand is 5'6, dark brunette with shoulder length hair, tight body, a cups, slender frame. at first glance i thought she was **** and sitting alone at a bus stop at midnight which made me watch & wait until i saw her get into a truck. when i got a better look she was 30's, some "asian like" features, some face "wear & tear" from the pipe. she did say she had a metal leg brace that made it hard to walk fast if the cops are spinning around for another drive by. i didn't notice anything and it certainly didn't stop her from doing an excellent job.

Member #4338
09-01-10, 07:47
Here two must watch videos on how to deal with LE:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6014022229458915912#

Worthwhile videos on talking to LE.

Fahq1
09-01-10, 14:09
i could be wrong on if it was andie or not, just judging by quick observation. 5'10, nice slender/firm body, long hair, when i see her she's always wearing an athletic "wife beater" either white, black or red.

tonya on the other hand is 5'6, dark brunette with shoulder length hair, tight body, a cups, slender frame. at first glance i thought she was **** and sitting alone at a bus stop at midnight which made me watch & wait until i saw her get into a truck. when i got a better look she was 30's, some "asian like" features, some face "wear & tear" from the pipe. she did say she had a metal leg brace that made it hard to walk fast if the cops are spinning around for another drive by. i didn't notice anything and it certainly didn't stop her from doing an excellent job.i can't be much help here, but the last time i caught up with andie was in dec or jan. it was in one of the nasty snow storms. i did get her digits, but they didn't work the last time i called her, so i deleted them. i did notice on the other hand that she was wearing an engagement ring when she was getting out of my truck. she said she was engaged, but he knows what she does and is cool with it.

i did meet up with a sexy little spinner a few weeks ago, and got the digits. i will ask her if its ok to share the next time i hook up with her as she is kinda cautious on the phone.

Stoves Hot
09-01-10, 21:59
Holly sits on her steps in front of her house on Pennington. When she gives you a look, drive around the corner and she will come around and jump in. Be careful though, do not give her anything up front. She will rip you off!

FS is OK, not great. Smallest tits I have ever seen on a 23 yo. Also she goes both ways and dresses like a boy most of the time.

Good hunting,

GS
Thanks for the heads up. She didn't ask the donation until we were driving back. It may have something to do with my LE looking face. I can't count how many times I've been called LE while I've had a finger or 2 inside a blockette.

Smo Pig
09-01-10, 23:54
Asking cause I think I work with her, I remember someone talking about her here. She has a butterfly tat of her lower neck down towards her back, nice ass long black hair she also has some asian decent. I know she used to be in the streets and on drugs but not sure this is here, lives in essex now.

SirDrDunk
09-02-10, 05:07
What's good gentlemen have'nt posted in a minute been busy but have a minute now. Was on my way to my early morning workout and decided before I go in I would do some sightseeing on the loop. Well there was a lot of SW's out I was actualy suprised, saw alot of new faces including the girl rook just reported on a few days ago. Rook I must admit she had a hella set of tits. As I rode through ran into some old friends, and got amusingly cussed out by some disgruntled sw's. Well as far as the old friends saw "Ruff Face Renee" and yes she was looking ruff!! Lost alot of weight since the last time I saw her chatted it up for a minute and she asked me for a few bills but I was broke as ho on the strip with no money for her pimp. Yes that's what I told her. Moving along ran into Darlene a SW Idol of mine man she looked great told me she had been staying in and out of trouble, then came at with this I want your dick in my pussy it's been months and you know I really like it. Okay if that's so true how come you won't just call me to fuck you? The response I need some paper now but when I am horny and I have called you to fuck you for free you never call me back. Damn a bombshell could have got the freebie but missed out oh well good things "cum" to those who wait. I regretted not having any paper because I really am in need of some good bj action. Now as I'm riding back through the circle I noticed this little chick with like red hair I want to say but was'nt sure. She looked good so I was gonna do some recon maybe get some digits for future use. Rode by twice before I could get close enough to talk, and when I do boy she let some straight steam off on me. I remember you MF you did'nt pay me and you put me out. I'm like what? this the first time I ever saw your ass girl you better ask some of the other girls around here about me that's one thing I don't do. Came back around saw chick named Sharon that I used to hit asked her what the girl's name was, get this Taylor who has come highly recommended by some members. Sharon joking said when she told me that you put her out and did'nt pay her I was like you got the wrong guy he takes good care of you and is very fair. I've dated him dozens of times and he's NEVER done that and you can ask any girl that's knows him he'll even take to get some food sometimes just to be nice. Then she hit this jokingly I gues because you're a brother you all look alike I did'nt get offended I found it funny. Now comes the end of the tour as I'm going up Wilkins I spot Strawberry another girl that I dealt with awhile ago but after seeing her in recent months pass everytime. She flagged me down and as usual I stop get out give her a hug and talk for a minute. This time she was outraged with a brother. You don't say hi to me you speed up and pass me by I guess you heard that bull$$$$ that I was in a nursing home with AIDS. Well I'm a tell you all these bitches out here got the bug. You want me to start naming names?. Now I'm like hold up everytime I see you I wave unless I have fam in the ride I don't know where you get that from second I have'nt been around like that for someone to even say that to me and third this conversation is over gotta go. Man I had two girls go off on me and I never did anything to either of them gentlemen has this ever happened to any of you because I personally found it funny then I thought it must be the drugs.

SirDrDunk
09-02-10, 05:12

Please comment and let me know what I did right or wrong. In my eyes I am still a newbie and still need to learn.Well people can say I'm crazy but this is what I do sometimes I get out my ride give them a hug and talk to them so if something like that happens I can always say that she's a friend and she asked for a ride.

Green Shadow
09-02-10, 07:25
Holly sits on her steps in front of her house on Pennington. When she gives you a look, drive around the corner and she will come around and jump in. Be careful though, do not give her anything up front. She will rip you off!

Good hunting,

GSHere are her tits from March 2009 before she lost weight.

They are smaller now!

GS

Oriole Mon
09-02-10, 12:43
Was around the loop and happened across Ashley. Nice young girl, small frame, well dressed and clean for what has been out lately. Took her for a ride and she talked me out of a jackson and 1/4 tip. Her speaking skills are good and never complained the entire time. No mess to clean up, played with the deposit, no up sell, and seemed safe. I will repeat and have digits.

Oriole

Chico
09-02-10, 15:23
WOW! They are really small, but knowing me, I'd probably still hit it. Gonna drive by Pennington and see if I can run into her.

Wazu61
09-02-10, 21:10
I met a girl named April on rt 1 in laurel this afternoon. Anyone met up with her before? Just seeing if it's worth it

KarlHungus
09-03-10, 18:34
I met a girl named April on rt 1 in laurel this afternoon. Anyone met up with her before? Just seeing if it's worth it

Lot's of LE stings on Rt 1 in Laurel. Howard County PD loves to collar 40 or so Johns and blast their names all over the newspapers. Just go to the baltimore sun's website and search for Howard County Prostitution sting, it's a fairly regular occurance. I know the area extremely well and am there on a daily basis, but never pick up SW's there - way too much heat.

Baltimonger
09-03-10, 18:42
Lot's of LE stings on Rt 1 in Laurel. Howard County PD loves to collar 40 or so Johns and blast their names all over the newspapers. Just go to the baltimore sun's website and search for Howard County Prostitution sting, it's a fairly regular occurance. I know the area extremely well and am there on a daily basis, but never pick up SW's there - way too much heat.

I'm sure any REAL SW's would have the presence of mind to walk their asses across the PG county line and stay out of HoCo.

Oh, who am I bullshitting. They are just stupid SW's after all.

Lombardo
09-03-10, 19:46
I'm sure any REAL SW's would have the presence of mind to walk their asses across the PG county line and stay out of HoCo.Uncle LEO at HoCo offers better hospitality than uncle LEO at PG. Try the bar by Main St. and Washington Blvd., 2-3 SW have made it a sure spot.

Sleeping Bag
09-03-10, 22:31
Uncle LEO at HoCo offers better hospitality than uncle LEO at PG. Try the bar by Main St. and Washington Blvd., 2-3 SW have made it a sure spot.

If you're going to talk about other locations, post it in the respective location. This is Baltimore (in other words, Baltimore County). Post HoCo stuff in Howard County or Other MD.

Peace...

Sleeping Bag
09-03-10, 22:32

Post your reports about Laurel and HoCo in its respective location. This is Baltimore reportings.

Lombardo
09-04-10, 07:43
Post your reports about Laurel and HoCo in its respective location. This is Baltimore reportings.I believe you intended to respond to post #5054 and the 4 post posts prior to that.

Truhersheyman
09-04-10, 12:05
I'm trying to figure out how is it less on the track now with this nice weather than when the track was covered in snow. I might have to start getting numbers and calling cause picking seem to be slim.

Lombardo
09-04-10, 18:11
I'm trying to figure out how is it less on the track now with this nice weather than when the track was covered in snow. I might have to start getting numbers and calling cause picking seem to be slim.Echange cell phones with seniors. Times have changed.

Delamancha
09-05-10, 02:07
Truhersheyman, I have the same question. I've been through BCB half a dozen times in the past couple days, and even made a run around PP, and virtually nothing, nada, zilch. l tend to stick to the BCB loop because it's close to BWI hotels. And because I keep meeting sweethearts on Pontiac Street.

This afternoon it was a tallish blonde, who I at first thought was a civilian because of the shoulder bag and sunglasses. She motioned me through the intersection, though, and came up when I parked. She did indeed need a ride, she said, and hopped in.

Jessie is late 20s, maybe early 30s, mid-length dirty blonde hair, b-cups, and a couple tats including a green dragon on her hip. Clean, sweet smelling, and tanned. Back at the hotel she did an incredible job, starting with a request for constructive criticism followed by really terrific oral work and a few permutations of intercourse that she seemed to enjoy as much as I did.

This lady was one of half a dozen or more in the past few years who still has a soul despite the drugs and lifestyle. (Don't get me wrong, her conversation has just as much junkie BS as the next SW, but there's personality too which isn't just the dope talking).

I'm in Baltimore so infrequently that I almost never see the same lady twice, so I will never know which ones clean up their act and which ones spiral down the crapper. Encounters like Jessie made me hope that some of them bounce back up.

Treat these ladies right, guys.

De la M.

Blackdawn
09-05-10, 07:28
Truhersheyman, I have the same question. I've been through BCB half a dozen times in the past couple days, and even made a run around PP, and virtually nothing, nada, zilch. l tend to stick to the BCB loop because it's close to BWI hotels. And because I keep meeting sweethearts on Pontiac Street.

This afternoon it was a tallish blonde, who I at first thought was a civilian because of the shoulder bag and sunglasses. She motioned me through the intersection, though, and came up when I parked. She did indeed need a ride, she said, and hopped in.

Jessie is late 20s, maybe early 30s, mid-length dirty blonde hair, b-cups, and a couple tats including a green dragon on her hip. Clean, sweet smelling, and tanned. Back at the hotel she did an incredible job, starting with a request for constructive criticism followed by really terrific oral work and a few permutations of intercourse that she seemed to enjoy as much as I did.

This lady was one of half a dozen or more in the past few years who still has a soul despite the drugs and lifestyle. (Don't get me wrong, her conversation has just as much junkie BS as the next SW, but there's personality too which isn't just the dope talking).

I'm in Baltimore so infrequently that I almost never see the same lady twice, so I will never know which ones clean up their act and which ones spiral down the crapper. Encounters like Jessie made me hope that some of them bounce back up.

Treat these ladies right, guys.

De la M.I have to agree! Jessie still does have a soul for the time being, but what all of us need to realize is that once these (women?) cross that boundary to the dark side of the force there is no returning. They will say they are clean and usually they can stay clean for a day or so, but 90% of SW's IMO are hopeless and pathetic, and there really isn't no helping them. I've tried a few times to get through, but I really just wasted my time and efforts on complete worthless pieces of scum.

Kid Monger
09-05-10, 12:49
I'm trying to figure out how is it less on the track now with this nice weather than when the track was covered in snow. I might have to start getting numbers and calling cause picking seem to be slim.It is the first of the month, perharps everyone got their checks.

Alphonse Smith
09-05-10, 21:35
Today I picked up a WSW named Kim near the circle. She is pregnant and got large firm boobs. I want 30 for a BBBJ and I countered 20 with tip. He skill is pretty good but she answered a phone call during the section, refused to take her clothes off, and always want more money. I don't want to repeat but I do have her number if anyone want it.

Hlthyguy30
09-06-10, 01:20
I've recently been trolling the streets of Charles, Calvert and St. Paul from North Avenue to 25th St in East Baltimore. Twice I have seen a SW who is epically proportioned. Her breasts are very large and her hips are wider than I typically find attractive, but this woman is irresistable. She has light skin and dark hair. She may be TG, but I don't care. My question is has anyone spent time with her while mongering?I haven't, but a dime will get you a dollar that any working girl you are looking at standing on St. Paul or Charles between North and 25th is transgendered. The working real girls work to the West of that area and North of 26th Street. If you see the same girl on any stroll North of 26th, she is definitely female.

Cls9637
09-06-10, 13:28
Picked up Gia at Wilkens and Payson yesterday. Brown hair, possibly some Italian or Latino. Went to the Notell and she got naked. Promised pics in the car but changed her mind after she got paid. However, oral skills were very good so my only complaint is the pictures. She said her normal rate is a Jackson for oral, plus a little for the pics I never got. She said she will swallow, but didn't like to. I told her she could spit. Never rushed, and no upsell, although sex is on the menu, but no anal. She was supposed to meet me again this morning for a repeat, but she never showed (imagine that). Early 20's, nice personality, and very cute. A little acne that she is self conscious about, but it didn't take away from her looks at all. Very nice small boobs with great little nipples. Would see her again, but this time pictures would be required or no deal.

Lombardo
09-06-10, 16:25
I was wondering if the pregnant Shannon's last name begins with P and the John/daddy was named Glenn? His ride actually has a vanity plate of a former SW's name he used to stalk.He is a Mexican dude.

Lombardo
09-06-10, 16:28
Picked up Gia at Wilkens and Payson yesterday. Brown hair, possibly some Italian or Latino. Went to the Notell and she got naked. Promised pics in the car but changed her mind after she got paid. However, oral skills were very good so my only complaint is the pictures. She said her normal rate is a Jackson for oral, plus a little for the pics I never got. She said she will swallow, but didn't like to. I told her she could spit. Never rushed, and no upsell, although sex is on the menu, but no anal. She was supposed to meet me again this morning for a repeat, but she never showed (imagine that). Early 20's, nice personality, and very cute. A little acne that she is self conscious about, but it didn't take away from her looks at all. Very nice small boobs with great little nipples. Would see her again, but this time pictures would be required or no deal.Gia aka Giovanna has a nice figure. She told me she does not like sex. She burries her face in the blankets adn does not make a sound. At one encounter I tipped her for just saying Ah... one time, and Uh... two times. Another time I paid for FS and got a BJ instead because she stated my penis was too large for her.

Breast Fed
09-06-10, 21:01
Saw Crystal at Payson and Wilkens. Blonde, 28 years old, on the horse and said she was homeless. Standard service. Was waiting for a regular who did not show up. Nose is pierced, nice rack 36d maybe. Noticed she has bad teeth (dark and discolored).

Im Not Saying
09-06-10, 22:16
What a gem. Tall, skinny, personality, good skin, good looks, nice firm little tits and an ass to die for. She's a 7 on the civilian scale. 30 for half and half, couldn't get off and she worked at it for 30 minutes without bitching. Says she's on the h and can't get away from it. So sweet I wanted to help her till I dropped her off and looked at her case search. Wow. Lots of court time. But a damn good provider and I got digits that work for more than a day. Going back soon. Look for her 5 10ish b cups nice long legs skinny with a decent complexion. I thought she was a civi talking on a cell when I got the wave. A 10 on the WSW scale.

Breast Fed
09-07-10, 05:25
At around 0230am I saw Candace on E Pratt and S Ann. She had a strange look on her face. She may have been geeking. I passed on her to minimize the risk of sub par service. A few minutes later on Baltimore and Montford I saw Kristen wearing her trademark beret. Service has always been good, but her hygene is an erection killer. On Conklin and Baltimore there were 4 of the city’s finest on foot. No cruisers were seen so I high tailed it out of the PP/C area. Over to the WW loop I saw Sue on Millington looking for rent money again. It was 0330am and she says she has just come out. Went to her spot. Standard service. She is a mature WSW in her 40’s. Told me her phone is giving her a lot of dropped calls recently, both incoming and outgoing. Also warned me of a recent shooting near by. Didn’t see any cops in the area. It was very quiet. Noticed a lot of street lights out on Wilkens near Monroe.

Cnote
09-07-10, 14:17
Picked up Heather under the bridge at Ramsey and Carey, brunette, 27 with the tattoo of "Paige" on her arm, pettite and real clean body, only been stuck in Baltimore for 3 weeks doing crack, from what she said she hasn't graduated to "H" been tring to get friends to come down and get her out of Baltimore.

Got to finger the goods while she gave head, did a real good job doing that, once intercourse started she was "rushed" and wanted to get it over with, other then that it was a decent session. She said guys were driving up to her on the street and offering her 10 bucks, she said she turned them down. I gave her 2 jacks for everything.

She also said Erica is pregnant.

Be Safe

Cnote

RookieMonger
09-07-10, 14:55
Hey there my fellow mongers,
Sorry,I don't have time for a detailed post.
Erin,31 y.o.,found her on the WW loop this past Friday, late a.m.. I just got a quick pipe cleaning,skills were ok. I would repeat for fs,had great personailty,didn't rush & didn't ask for donations up front. Enjoy. Rook.

Cls9637
09-07-10, 16:49
Picked up Heather under the bridge at Ramsey and Carey, brunette, 27 with the tattoo of "Paige" on her arm, pettite and real clean body, only been stuck in Baltimore for 3 weeks doing crack, from what she said she hasn't graduated to "H" been tring to get friends to come down and get her out of Baltimore.

Got to finger the goods while she gave head, did a real good job doing that, once intercourse started she was "rushed" and wanted to get it over with, other then that it was a decent session. She said guys were driving up to her on the street and offering her 10 bucks, she said she turned them down. I gave her 2 jacks for everything.

She also said Erica is pregnant.

Be Safe

Cnote

Rip off Erica is quite pregnant, and still getting high. Saw her doing the crack dance over the weekend.

Propilot
09-07-10, 21:59
Had some extra time so I decided to spend it in Brooklyn yesterday. Saw to really hot civi's on 2 near the 7-11. Absolutely hot. Nothing was happening in Cutis Bay,so I focused on Pontiac Street. Saw two bsw's and two wsw's. One of them was named Bam Bam. Pulled over to the side of the street and waited for her to come over. As soon as she arrived at my vehicle my cell phone rang. Emergency call. I told her I had to go. She was kind enough to give me her name and number. If any one has the 411 on her please PM.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Luke Warm69
09-07-10, 22:33
I have saved so much money I had a relapse. I needed to beat something up and all the SW in Baltimore look f*cked up, cracked out, etc. Damm, I'm not wasting $3. 00 a gallon on gas looking for these bitches. I called up Dana from backpages. Dana came to the door with her bikini on has always smelling good. I have not seen her in 7 months and wanted to f*ck the shit out of her.

Soon has she laid on her broke ass bed the fourplay started, sucking her tits and rubbing that tight ass making more blood rush to my d*ck making it rock hard. I put the d*ck on her thigh she was like "OMG its so hard you going to hurt me" the girl was loud ass shit so I kept hitting it harder and harder she looked like she was having a stoke or the holy ghost.

After that, I finally bust she turned over a laid in the bed flat on her stomach that ass looked so sexy she let me spank hard has she wished to goto sleep. But, no her rent is due so she was looking for more calls. She told me to call anytime even if no posting on BP. I like her non stop f-ing stlye.

George Novas68
09-07-10, 22:38
At around 0230am I saw Candace on E Pratt and S Ann. She had a strange look on her face. She may have been geeking. I passed on her to minimize the risk of sub par service. A few minutes later on Baltimore and Montford I saw Kristen wearing her trademark beret. Service has always been good, but her hygene is an erection killer. On Conklin and Baltimore there were 4 of the city’s finest on foot. No cruisers were seen so I high tailed it out of the PP/C area. Over to the WW loop I saw Sue on Millington looking for rent money again. It was 0330am and she says she has just come out. Went to her spot. Standard service. She is a mature WSW in her 40’s. Told me her phone is giving her a lot of dropped calls recently, both incoming and outgoing. Also warned me of a recent shooting near by. Didn’t see any cops in the area. It was very quiet. Noticed a lot of street lights out on Wilkens near Monroe.I had picked up a sweet BSW at the circle that same night. Gave the most amazing CBJ iv ever experienced. Very clean and had a fragrance like a flower. Very sweet woman and had a personality that could make you stutter. Her name was Barb but I didn't get any digits.

I had dropped her off on McHenry and heard the shots. Hightailed it out of there.

Cls9637
09-08-10, 06:00
Found Heather (not the Heather Cnote wrote about) on Monday. She was just leaving the Beltway Motel. She usually hangs around Payson and the circle. Very cute little spinner. Had dyed blond hair now growing out in her natural brown. Once she was in the car I realized how pretty this girl is and that she has a nice personality and is fun to talk to. She looks way young, but is actually 24. Went to a notell and she got naked. Small, perfect boobs, great nipples, cute ass and a nice body all around. Beautiful smooth skin and a nice tan. Oral skills were awesome, and she just kept going and going with lots of licking and kissing. Paid lots of attention to my balls, and even to my ass. Swallowing was not a problem at all. She says that she has swallowed ever since the first time she gave head. This girl is probably an 8 on a civi scale, but an all around 10 on anyone's SW scale. She is absolutely one of the most GFE girls I have ever found on the WW loop, and if any of you guys pick her up treat her well and she'll do the same. I got her number, and plan on seeing her again this weekend for more than the hour or so we spent Monday. Just can't get enough of Heather. I took many pictures, but here are a few of them. I'll put more up later.

Scarlet Kink
09-08-10, 17:08
Found Heather (not the Heather Cnote wrote about) on Monday. She was just leaving the Beltway Motel. She usually hangs around Payson and the circle. ... Just can't get enough of Heather. I took many pictures, but here are a few of them. I'll put more up later.Any details on how to get in touch/find her? Looks good, like to hook up with her myself.

Kram13
09-08-10, 18:43
Found Heather (not the Heather Cnote wrote about) on Monday. She was just leaving the Beltway Motel. She usually hangs around Payson and the circle. Very cute little spinner. Had dyed blond hair now growing out in her natural brown. Once she was in the car I realized how pretty this girl is and that she has a nice personality and is fun to talk to. She looks way young, but is actually 24. Went to a notell and she got naked. Small, perfect boobs, great nipples, cute ass and a nice body all around. Beautiful smooth skin and a nice tan. Oral skills were awesome, and she just kept going and going with lots of licking and kissing. Paid lots of attention to my balls, and even to my ass. Swallowing was not a problem at all. She says that she has swallowed ever since the first time she gave head. This girl is probably an 8 on a civi scale, but an all around 10 on anyone's SW scale. She is absolutely one of the most GFE girls I have ever found on the WW loop, and if any of you guys pick her up treat her well and she'll do the same. I got her number, and plan on seeing her again this weekend for more than the hour or so we spent Monday. Just can't get enough of Heather. I took many pictures, but here are a few of them. I'll put more up later.What a great find!

Atl Video Guy
09-08-10, 23:18
Visiting Baltimore. I got lost follwing GPS directions. Between 95 and 895.

Next thing i know i spot a wsw young nice body on her walking pass by the convenience store. She has the looks of a working girl but i was not sure.
I am on 150 right by dundalk ave at the light. So light turns green and i change lanes and then right on to side street. She walks by and then passes me, i roll the window down and ask her if she needs a ride. She says 'are you talking to me sir?' and i am like, damn this must be a regular girl in the neighborhood.

She jumps in the car and tells me to drive down the street. And asks me if i have a condom. I did in my backpack but i didnt remember that. Other head at work. So we pulled to the side of a quite street and she gives bbbj, no cim. She lets me play with her nice tits and her ass and pussy. No smell. I am hating not to have a condom at this point.

Damage was 25 and she even gave me her digits and asked me to call her later on for more fun.

You Baltimore guys are lucky!

RookieMonger
09-09-10, 00:17
Gia aka Giovanna has a nice figure. She told me she does not like sex. She burries her face in the blankets adn does not make a sound. At one encounter I tipped her for just saying Ah... one time, and Uh... two times. Another time I paid for FS and got a BJ instead because she stated my penis was too large for her.

Here you go guys,a nice shot of Gia's ass. I scooped her up today. She delivered an incredible pipe cleaning while I was driving to my spot, she was able to get me to pop 5 minutes into it.

I did ended up taking a few pics but she didn't want me to share them,so I will not show her face. She is an incredible pretty gal even with the acne. It is a bit worse since she's picking at them.

I didn't have to time for an upgrade,but did stop afterwards & got her a quick bite to eat. Enjoy! Rook.

Luke Warm69
09-09-10, 01:26
Here you go guys,a nice shot of Gia's ass. I scooped her up today. She delivered an incredible pipe cleaning while I was driving to my spot, she was able to get me to pop 5 minutes into it.

I did ended up taking a few pics but she didn't want me to share them,so I will not show her face. She is an incredible pretty gal even with the acne. It is a bit worse since she's picking at them.

I didn't have to time for an upgrade,but did stop afterwards & got her a quick bite to eat. Enjoy! Rook.Giovanna looks to dirty now with a loss of weight. The girl alway wants to goto Mickey Ds to buy 19 items for $8.00. I got tired of the girl studying my everymore from going to the ATM to my style when we f*ck. She is a opportunist waiting to steel.

Skyways240
09-09-10, 16:10

I didn't have to time for an upgrade,but did stop afterwards & got her a quick bite to eat. Enjoy! Rook.This is gia from ww loop or you guys are talking about giavanna the massage girl I m confused. Do you have more pic to share rookie if not thats cool too.

Breast Fed
09-09-10, 18:35
Tuesday at around 3am I saw Angela, blonde, 5’9” Lots of tats on both arms and neck. Says she dances on the block and lives in Fells Point. She was on Baltimore near the church. I asked her about the brother who was standing at the corner of Baltimore and Montford who I thought was her pimp. She noticed him also and walked the other way. She tells me that she has recently fallen off the wagon and is stuck on H. She smelled clean and fresh. Dropped her off at East and Fayette near the garages where she says she rents a place. She doesn’t like to take or do any stuff at home since mom and daughters are around.

Cls9637
09-09-10, 19:34
Heather is a nice person to talk with. We were talking about blowjob techniques and she told me that a girl who works for the pimp that she used to work for tried to teach her that the best way was to just bob up and down as fast as possible. She laughed and said that she found much better ways, and I can guarantee she did. I told her that way is no different than jerking off, except it's done with her mouth. She agreed, and showed me that she knows how to give head the right way. She is all about making her guy happy, and it works. She no longer works for that pimp, and she is a definite GFE and a 10 for looks, technique, attitude, skill and body. Here are a few more pictures. I'll post the rest later.

Liketowatch56
09-09-10, 20:07
Heather is a nice person to talk with. We were talking about blowjob techniques and she told me that a girl who works for the pimp that she used to work for tried to teach her that the best way was to just bob up and down as fast as possible. She laughed and said that she found much better ways, and I can guarantee she did. I told her that way is no different than jerking off, except it's done with her mouth. She agreed, and showed me that she knows how to give head the right way. She is all about making her guy happy, and it works. She no longer works for that pimp, and she is a definite GFE and a 10 for looks, technique, attitude, skill and body. Here are a few more pictures. I'll post the rest later.
Wow - nice report and pictures!

Baltimonger
09-09-10, 20:47
If this is the Gia I'm thinking of, she is not "Giovanna" as she claims. She is somewhat distanly related to the Vacarros of the pastry shop in Little Italy. She used to live with a cop off Frederick Ave.

Danny Grish
09-09-10, 21:00
I'm a Manhattan transplant who still refuses to get a car. I live within easy walking distance of my downtown job (and an easy walk to the Block too!). So I don't get to take advantage of the SW scene very often. I've done it when I have to rent a car for some reason, but nothing since moving to Baltimore.

But I decided to check out Wilkens Ave anyway. Took public transit there and got out at Monroe. Went to a nearby bar then strolled around. Lots of locals about. Some sort of party was going on on Monroe and there was a big crowd. Lots of people just sitting on their stoops along Wilkens itself. I'm not a tough guy, but I look like I can take care of myself and I never get any grief in "troublesome" neighborhoods.

I saw one really busty, older white chick talking to a burly white guy on the corner. She had the SW look, but I really couldn't be sure. Dude she was talking to could have been her old man or her pimp or both. I walked by and tried to give the eye without pissing them off in case I'd miscalculated. No response. Could have easily been because I was on foot.

Went to another bar near that circle. Came back out after a couple of drinks and saw an obvious WSW. Blonde with a red shirt. She waved at a car and disappeared around the corner. I wandered around a bit in wait. Saw her coming from another direction fifteen minutes later and she walked right by me and picked up a bottle she'd left on a nearby stoop. Again, got no attention likely because I was on foot.

Gave up and got the next bus. Went to the Block and had a few drinks, but couldn't find anything to hold my interest.

Lombardo
09-09-10, 21:08
If this is the Gia I'm thinking of, she is not "Giovanna" as she claims. She is somewhat distanly related to the Vacarros of the pastry shop in Little Italy. She used to live with a cop off Frederick Ave.This Gia? some latin blood, acne, 5-7, 23 yo.

Benchseats Rock
09-09-10, 22:51
If this is the Gia I'm thinking of, she is not "Giovanna" as she claims. She is somewhat distanly related to the Vacarros of the pastry shop in Little Italy. She used to live with a cop off Frederick Ave.

You're talking about the girl who used to run a scam with her BF right?
It's been a long time since she's been mentioned here....

Oh, and happy new year to all you jewish mongers.

Bench

Crg3400
09-09-10, 23:15
Giovanna looks to dirty now with a loss of weight. The girl alway wants to goto Mickey Ds to buy 19 items for $8.00. I got tired of the girl studying my everymore from going to the ATM to my style when we f*ck. She is a opportunist waiting to steel.Pretty stupid going to the atm with a girl in your car. You have always come off as a pro at this.

FromUnder
09-09-10, 23:31
If this is the Gia I'm thinking of, she is not "Giovanna" as she claims. She is somewhat distanly related to the Vacarros of the pastry shop in Little Italy. She used to live with a cop off Frederick Ave.Nope, that is not her.

FromUnder
09-09-10, 23:46

Sorry,I don't have time for a detailed post.

Erin,31 y.o.,found her on the WW loop this past Friday, late a.m.. I just got a quick pipe cleaning,skills were ok. I would repeat for fs,had great personailty,didn't rush & didn't ask for donations up front. Enjoy. Rook.I tried geting her in my car she walked up and used my line "I thought you were someone else" tried to convince her i was not a cop but she did not buy it. Way too many girls have been thinking I'm a cop lately making it hard for me to get any girls that don't know me

SirDrDunk
09-10-10, 04:13
Hey gentlemen anybody have any info on a WSW named Tammy? Caught her at the circle yesterday blonde decent build. Has anyone dealt withher? Need some info before I take the plunge.

Member #4338
09-10-10, 08:41
Tuesday at around 3am I saw Angela, blonde, 5’9” Lots of tats on both arms and neck. Says she dances on the block and lives in Fells Point. She was on Baltimore near the church.

Talking about Angela, has anybody seen The Angela lately?

Rod Philderup
09-10-10, 15:34
I tried geting her in my car she walked up and used my line "I thought you were someone else" tried to convince her i was not a cop but she did not buy it. Way too many girls have been thinking I'm a cop lately making it hard for me to get any girls that don't know meIt could be the car you drive.Years ago LEO used an SUV similar to mine and I had the same problem in the B/CB area.Finally LEO stopped using that vehicle and everything was OK.Just a thought.

RP

Otto Man
09-10-10, 15:45
Has anyone talked to Cia lately? Had a strange incounter this afternoon trying to get a hold of her.

Picked up holly in CB wednesday night, cbj, standard tuition plus tip. Not bad not great probably would repeat for FS. kitty felt nice, didnt have the time or funds wednesday. Really nice girl but the boobs are TINY!

Kid Monger
09-10-10, 17:43
I'm a Manhattan transplant who still refuses to get a car. I live within easy walking distance of my downtown job (and an easy walk to the Block too!). So I don't get to take advantage of the SW scene very often. I've done it when I have to rent a car for some reason, but nothing since moving to Baltimore.

But I decided to check out Wilkens Ave anyway. Took public transit there and got out at Monroe. Went to a nearby bar then strolled around. Lots of locals about. Some sort of party was going on on Monroe and there was a big crowd. Lots of people just sitting on their stoops along Wilkens itself. I'm not a tough guy, but I look like I can take care of myself and I never get any grief in "troublesome" neighborhoods.

I saw one really busty, older white chick talking to a burly white guy on the corner. She had the SW look, but I really couldn't be sure. Dude she was talking to could have been her old man or her pimp or both. I walked by and tried to give the eye without pissing them off in case I'd miscalculated. No response. Could have easily been because I was on foot.

Went to another bar near that circle. Came back out after a couple of drinks and saw an obvious WSW. Blonde with a red shirt. She waved at a car and disappeared around the corner. I wandered around a bit in wait. Saw her coming from another direction fifteen minutes later and she walked right by me and picked up a bottle she'd left on a nearby stoop. Again, got no attention likely because I was on foot.

Gave up and got the next bus. Went to the Block and had a few drinks, but couldn't find anything to hold my interest.First of, I doubt that anything will happen to you on Wilkens unless you do something really stupid or really stick out.

Second, if you are going to be doing some foot mongering, you are going to have to talk to them the "eye" is not going to be enough, otherwise they are going think you are just walking around or looking for drugs.

Ale2008
09-10-10, 18:26
This Gia? some latin blood, acne, 5-7, 23 yo.Well, that's Giovanna I have not seen her in the last four of months, her real name starts with an S. She really gets in to it, and was very proud to be the best at her business. $.20 for a nice session. Unfortunately her phone does not work anymore. but there are so many in Baltimore who cares!.

Ale

Happy One
09-10-10, 21:33
SirDRDunk, Tammy has very good skills both BBJ & FS. Her body is still pretty good yet, but starting to thin out in the face. She has started the decline from drugs & no place steady to live from what she was 3 months ago. You will finf she has better skills than Darlene, but lacks personality. I wonder about hiegene with her wearing the same clothes several days at a time. Let us know what you think, standard 20/40 rates apply.

Mairj23
09-11-10, 10:38
Hey gentlemen anybody have any info on a WSW named Tammy? Caught her at the circle yesterday blonde decent build. Has anyone dealt withher? Need some info before I take the plunge.Picked her up about a week ago and she is kinda quiet. Legs were shaved and she was real clean. Said she was picky about who she dated but dont they all say that? Standard 20/40 tuition gets you a great bbbj and what stood out the most about her was the tightest kitty Ive seen since high school..she said it was because she doesnt do fs alot. Saw her again a few days ago and in that little amount of time she looked rougher.

Cls9637
09-11-10, 10:40
This is the last set of pictures from my first encounter with this marvelous girl. I saw her one more time for a little while, and got a few more pictures, and a great BJ. However, her phone number is no good now. I will get together with her again, though. She is just too good to let slip away. If anybody picks her up take very good care of her. Heather is worth that and a whole lot more.

My Vice
09-11-10, 12:23
Cls9637, The Monger Gods are good to you. I don't know what it is but I like the look of that HO. Makes me want to go out right now and see what walking. Good Job.

Cls9637
09-11-10, 12:40
Cls9637, The Monger Gods are good to you. I don't know what it is but I like the look of that HO. Makes me want to go out right now and see what walking. Good Job.

Thank you. They were smiling on me that day.

Kid Monger
09-11-10, 15:15
Picked her up about a week ago and she is kinda quiet. Legs were shaved and she was real clean. Said she was picky about who she dated but dont they all say that? Standard 20/40 tuition gets you a great bbbj and what stood out the most about her was the tightest kitty Ive seen since high school..she said it was because she doesnt do fs alot. Saw her again a few days ago and in that little amount of time she looked rougher.She was locked up a for a day or two on a trespassing charge. Your first encounter with her was probably right after she got out. However, a couple of days later and she was looking really rough.

Breast Fed
09-11-10, 19:41
Friday at around 4am I saw a brunnette wsw with long hair past her ass on Conklin and Lombard. Fair skinned and looked young. Jennifer told me she has 2 kids. She has a baby face. Perky and sensitive dark nipples, A cups. Standard service. Very sweet.

Does anyone know about the lingerie shop on 40 and rossville? I heard there are video booths where sw' s have taken there clients.

Baltimonger
09-11-10, 20:06
This Gia? some latin blood, acne, 5-7, 23 yo.No, 25 and better looking.

Kim Park
09-12-10, 20:35
Picked her up on Pulaski. Nice big rack and cute little butt for a 20's. Clean shaven, great orals and very wet. She gave me her digit but it was a dud. During conversation she told me she was going to Chicago but will return. Anyone who knows her please let me know. Willing to pay more for that latina ass.

Kim Park
09-12-10, 20:40
drove around north ave a couple of times but never see any SW (different time of the day). In fact, don't get to see much new faces except in Pulaski.

Any advice on where and when?

SirDrDunk
09-13-10, 06:18
Well gents after getting some intel and some careful thinking took the plunge last week hooked up with Tammy. She seems to be a nice girl told me she is about to go get on a program? I mean there really is'nt much to say but he mic skills are very very good. Now the na-na was tight but she really wasn't into so I settled for the BJ finish and as I was about to pop she pulled away. Jerked the rest out of the lovemuscle. In closing I just want to thank those members who provided me with intel on her and yes just on the BJ alone she will be added to my list of SW Idols.

Scarlet Kink
09-13-10, 09:36
This is the last set of pictures from my first encounter with this marvelous girl. I saw her one more time for a little while, and got a few more pictures, and a great BJ. However, her phone number is no good now. I will get together with her again, though. She is just too good to let slip away. If anybody picks her up take very good care of her. Heather is worth that and a whole lot more.Where did you pick her up?

RookieMonger
09-13-10, 12:54
I dated Regina A.K.A. Gia back on 8/19/06,post #1455. I compared the 2 face pics & I believe they are different Gia's.

Question for you mongers. I tried to quote the post but said the thread was closed,how can you link the post from that far back? Or can you?

Rook.

Junky11
09-13-10, 15:13
Is the Beltway Motel any good for multi-hour session? Some motel owners do not like our hobby.

Junky11
09-13-10, 15:14
You think the recession has made better quality girls hit the streets? I'm thinkin yes.

Qaztaz
09-13-10, 18:14
To all mongers,

I have been rtff and I would like to go out and procure my first SW, but I don't know were the loops are. If I can get some help that would be greatly appreciated. Any other advice you have to help me will all be greatly appreciated

From Qaztaz

Benchseats Rock
09-13-10, 18:52
To all mongers,

I have been rtff... but I don't know were the loops are.

This doesn't make any sense to me.
How can you RTFF and not know this information? I'm not sure it's even possible, it gets posted and reposted all the time.

Reading 3 or 4 pages of the forum does not constitute research.
For fuck's sake, we even have a noobie section.

If you're this hopeless this early in the game maybe you shouldn't be playing.

Bench

Baltimonger
09-13-10, 19:09
I dated Regina A.K.A. Gia back on 8/19/06,post #1455. I compared the 2 face pics & I believe they are different Gia's.

This is the Gia I mean:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=424363&postcount=363

Question for you mongers. I tried to quote the post but said the thread was closed,how can you link the post from that far back? Or can you?

Rook.

You mean this?:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=458095&postcount=1455

Click on the post number and copy & paste the address in the new post.

Drofnalb
09-13-10, 20:03
You think the recession has made better quality girls hit the streets? I'm thinkin yes.

There are not many girls out. Uncle LEO is very active in most areas.

Plus low balling .20 prices combined with high risk have kept the high quality options available by phone only.

The best girls walk only sometimes.

Bigmac7248
09-13-10, 20:27
Heather is a nice person to talk with. We were talking about blowjob techniques and she told me that a girl who works for the pimp that she used to work for tried to teach her that the best way was to just bob up and down as fast as possible. She laughed and said that she found much better ways, and I can guarantee she did. I told her that way is no different than jerking off, except it's done with her mouth. She agreed, and showed me that she knows how to give head the right way. She is all about making her guy happy, and it works. She no longer works for that pimp, and she is a definite GFE and a 10 for looks, technique, attitude, skill and body. Here are a few more pictures. I'll post the rest later.I would love to hook up with her.

How can I find her?

Got a phone?

Kim Park
09-13-10, 21:42
Picked up Dallas by Wilkens last night. Although her boobs were sagging and got a belly, she was tight & wet and ready to go after giving a half descent oral. Her price was reasonable and got a nice attitude. Will definitely give her more $$ because she was working to support kids. The funny thing was, the game was still on and I got to see that idiotic play that cost Cowboys touchdown.

Lombardo
09-13-10, 21:52
There are not many girls out. Uncle LEO is very active in most areas.

Plus low balling .20 prices combined with high risk have kept the high quality options available by phone only.

The best girls walk only sometimes.Mongers have been hit too. They are low balling SW with $10 offers, and some SW accept.

CL (before section was removed) fees became very affordable. I am not a fan of Backpage but any woman charging $200 per hour is out of her mind, or really a blazing saddle.

As for quality of street meat, it did not make a difference. No one on the street is hooking to make a living, they are doing it to satisfy the habit, and that aint getting affected by recission news.

You may find yourself an exceptional SW for sometime, a reliable cell phone SW part of the time, but it all goes downhill fromt here. Market rules do not apply to this trade.

RookieMonger
09-13-10, 23:05
This is the Gia I mean:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=424363&postcount=363

You mean this?:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=458095&postcount=1455

Click on the post number and copy & paste the address in the new post.

So there is your Gia & the 2 that I dated. Man,gets confusing after awhile. Thanks for the info regarding the copying of old post. Rook

SirDrDunk
09-14-10, 00:31
Well was out sightseeing and came across a few interesting things. Had some fun and then had someone defend my honor. First as I was coming up Carey from my work out spotted big tit Shannon. She had the kids a boy and a girl. Talked with her for awhile she said she's still on the program and is out dating to help her loser boyfriend get well. I gave her a few dollars and was on my way. Then ran into Darlene at the circle she told me she had to go to court for an incident that happened a few months ago and then she told me she was leaving for awhile. I offered to take her to court and she took me up on it. As we are driving to court she asks me have I ever dated Taylor, I told her no, but she came at me with some s### about I did'nt pay her and I put her out my car. Well get this Darlene told me she was about to smack her for lying about me. She told her you are wrong about him I've known him for years and I do know this he does not act like that. Not only that he will give some money to buy cigarettes, food, etc. So I know you are not talking about him. I must admit it felt good that she defended me like that considering I have known her since she used to dance at the block and I always treated her well. I guess that's what happens when you treat girls right. Now fellas I'm not hating on Taylor or anything because of what happened, but Darlene and her cousin who was with her told me a few things about Taylor. All I will say is this fellas when you deal with her cover up she's been with dudes that some girls out there would not touch. Like I said I'm not hating just going by the info given to me. Moving on to the end of my tour today I find Tammy again and hooked up she told me was up all night so she could go to court on a trespassing charge that got thrown out. Got another bj that was blazing. Hit the na-na again and it was tight I made her cum twice before I did the porn star pop. Asked her did she have sex alot she said no most of my regulars are for bj's I was like well they are not disappointed that's for damn sure.

Cls9637
09-14-10, 06:05
Where did you pick her up?

If you read the posts you'll know the answer.

Cls9637
09-14-10, 06:06
I would love to hook up with her.

How can I find her?

Got a phone?

See reply below!

Lombardo
09-14-10, 08:05
As we are driving to court she asks me have I ever dated Taylor, I told her no, ............... Now fellas I'm not hating on Taylor or anything because of what happened, but Darlene and her cousin who was with her told me a few things about Taylor. All I will say is this fellas when you deal with her cover up she's been with dudes that some girls out there would not touch.Is this the Tyler/Taylor you are talking about? This one lacks BJ and FS skills, but body is great.

Rod Philderup
09-14-10, 12:24
To all mongers,

I have been rtff and I would like to go out and procure my first SW, but I don't know were the loops are. If I can get some help that would be greatly appreciated. Any other advice you have to help me will all be greatly appreciated

From QaztazIf you can't find a SW then I suggest DIY.If you don't get release soon you may develope a condition known as DSB(Deadly Sperm Buildup)Don't believe me?Google it and you will be thanking me later for this good advice.

Luke Warm69
09-14-10, 13:08
Pretty stupid going to the atm with a girl in your car. You have always come off as a pro at this.I even give the B*tch my credit card card and they go inside the store and buy what we need from C*ndoms to whip cream. When I goto the ATM the girl in my car look like my girlfriend police pass buy all the time. I pick B*tches up in front of the police because they think I am their friend. This happen yesterday, again. "Hey give me a ride, my name" " ", and she gets in my cars acting like when knew each other from childhood. I give a b*tich my cell phone to use for 5 mins and she forgets to give it back to me because we was talking three days later she comes running to my car with my cell phone ($500 phone) "I would never steal from you" she states. Crg3400 get on my level never question a king. I know what I am doing. No police record. No charges. No scratches on me.

Smiling Fox
09-14-10, 15:01
Luke warm being ripped off....

Im not sure I would do that with my real girlfriend, let alone my wife, if I had one. OH, im not a trusting soul. Funny,,,,,

Girls come up here, and steal the tooth paste and toilet paper, wash clothes. and you arent worried about a 500 phone. Oh I will just stop, and let others chime in.
No record. Oh officer this is cash n dash Carrie, she is an old friend we went to school together. And rehab, and central booking too.

Smiling Fox ;}
now, I am LMAOAFOTFWHL

Dj Hunter
09-14-10, 15:48
I even give the B*tch my credit card card and they go inside the store and buy what we need from C*ndoms to whip cream. When I goto the ATM the girl in my car look like my girlfriend police pass buy all the time. I pick B*tches up in front of the police because they think I am their friend. This happen yesterday, again. "Hey give me a ride, my name" " ", and she gets in my cars acting like when knew each other from childhood. I give a b*tich my cell phone to use for 5 mins and she forgets to give it back to me because we was talking three days later she comes running to my car with my cell phone ($500 phone) "I would never steal from you" she states. Crg3400 get on my level never question a king. I know what I am doing. No police record. No charges. No scratches on me.I've gone to the ATM with a SW in the car, because I know I don't have shit in my beater car. Whatever they find they can keep. and they'll probably be doing me a favor because I need to get rid of some of the trash in that car! But the trust typically stops there. You have to be on some deeply desperate level to be entrusting any SW with your credit card for the sake of developing reportoire. Bragging about giving a SW your $500 phone, all of this kind of sounds silly to me. Nothing to make you worthy of being labeled a "king". Hell, most of us haven't been nabbed either.

Benchseats Rock
09-14-10, 16:33
I know what I am doing.No, you really don't.

Baltimore cops are stupid to be sure... but not even they are stupid enough to buy your story that you're picking up hookers because you're friends with them.

Your name and tag just goes in the hopper to get pulled over later.

Bench

Plusultra
09-14-10, 17:35
But I think that Luke Warm69 was just being facetious.

Or at least I hope so.

Green Machine
09-14-10, 21:02
I even give the B*tch my credit card card and they go inside the store and buy what we need from C*ndoms to whip cream. When I goto the ATM the girl in my car look like my girlfriend police pass buy all the time. I pick B*tches up in front of the police because they think I am their friend. This happen yesterday, again. "Hey give me a ride, my name" " ", and she gets in my cars acting like when knew each other from childhood. I give a b*tich my cell phone to use for 5 mins and she forgets to give it back to me because we was talking three days later she comes running to my car with my cell phone ($500 phone) "I would never steal from you" she states. Crg3400 get on my level never question a king. I know what I am doing. No police record. No charges. No scratches on me.

BALLER!!!!

Pats4653
09-14-10, 22:17
So there is your Gia & the 2 that I dated. Man,gets confusing after awhile. Thanks for the info regarding the copying of old post. RookJust an FYI the pics from the two posts are the same Gia. She was on the H for quite a while and cleaned up and Rook was lucky enough to catch her when she was cleaned up. Extremely hot and great attitude but she will do what she needs to do like all the girls down there. Like it has been discussed in earlier posts...she did run a scam with her ex that was one of Bmore's finest! Be careful out there and enjoy the hunt!

Luke Warm69
09-14-10, 22:51
No, you really don't.

Baltimore cops are stupid to be sure... but not even they are stupid enough to buy your story that you're picking up hookers because you're friends with them.
Your name and tag just goes in the hopper to get pulled over later.

BenchI'm 13 years deep. Baltimore Cops are very stupid when they see my car its like, human natural. Thinking how can he get that, were does he work, etc. They are jokes. Look at the undercovers the are so easy to spot. If they have my tag on file and pull me over because I'm on file thats a easy $500,000 because I live around the corner and pass by this location to work, play etc. Any jury would award me. Baltimore Cop set themselfs up for millions in law suits. In Baltimore the detectives are the prosecutors and because of this many criminals do a O. J and get off scott free. Stop wasting your time Bench I'm to strong for you.

Luke Warm69
09-14-10, 23:01
I've gone to the ATM with a SW in the car, because I know I don't have shit in my beater car. Whatever they find they can keep. and they'll probably be doing me a favor because I need to get rid of some of the trash in that car! But the trust typically stops there. You have to be on some deeply desperate level to be entrusting any SW with your credit card for the sake of developing reportoire. Bragging about giving a SW your $500 phone, all of this kind of sounds silly to me. Nothing to make you worthy of being labeled a "king". Hell, most of us haven't been nabbed either.Dj hunter, that was a small sample if I told you the other 50,000+ pages you would you crown me yourself. You guys need good lawyers so you can stop being scared of the police. The only power they have is to lock you up for the night and inpound your car. After that its a joke.

Luke Warm69
09-14-10, 23:18
Luke warm being ripped off....

Im not sure I would do that with my real girlfriend, let alone my wife, if I had one. OH, im not a trusting soul. Funny,,,,,

Girls come up here, and steal the tooth paste and toilet paper, wash clothes. and you arent worried about a 500 phone. Oh I will just stop, and let others chime in.
No record. Oh officer this is cash n dash Carrie, she is an old friend we went to school together. And rehab, and central booking too.

Smiling Fox ;}
now, I am LMAOAFOTFWHLBut be real, I do not just pick up any girl like 98 percent of people on this forum. I seem your pics. I would not date them if they charged $1. 99 a hour. Smiling fox I know your not smiling anymore because you realized the joke is on you and your choices. You should change your name to red fox then you would have a chance to beat me. You do not get that, LOL.

Eggroll
09-15-10, 08:32
I do make occasional trips to the usual places to see what is out there, but rarely make any pick-ups these days due to low quality. Last night, however, was a different story. Approximately 8 pm, I noticed a familiar face at the circle. As I was making turns to get a second look, I recalled a recent post (#5070) about Ashley. It was not clear from the report if that was the Ashley I used to date (I was hoping it was). As some of you may know, she stopped dating for a while (#4185). On my second pass, I immediately realized that this in fact was her-a little thinner but with the same smile.

Fortunately, she remembered me and invited me to her place to have fun.

Everything was great as before, but I am not sure if I want to repeat. She seems to be going down the hill pretty fast. Lost too much weight. But still very skilled girl with sweet personality.

Eggroll

Eggroll
09-15-10, 08:47
As I was driving by, I noticed a girl in jean and tight sweater (filled up nicely), about 5' 4", dirty blond, average built. It was dark (10 pm) and I could not see her face that well but she had a cute face, looked in her late 20s or early 30s. I have not seen her before but who knows, 10 pm is not my typical monger hours. Attempted to connect but there were 2 LEs, one in the 7/11 parking lot and the other constantly circling the area. I thought I made the initial eye contact but she moved on and walked back to the main street probably because of the LEs. Anyone seen her before?

Eggroll

Hugh Jardon
09-15-10, 08:55
A week or so ago, I picked up "Kimmy" near the SA. She's a pretty young thing, nicely shaped, but with a missing tooth near the front that kind of ruins it. Too bad, cause she's fun to talk to, and could make it out of the H addiction she's in. I took her to my outdoor location for a BBBJ that she couldn't do well with because of her nausea. I let her lick my sack while I jacked all over her face. Standard tuition with tip. Would probably not repeat.

Monday, picked up "Heather" at 3rd and Pontiac. 23 yo, pretty face, eyebrow piercing, fairly slim, brunette. I took her to my outdoor place for some nude 1/2 & 1/2. She was real shy about walking around naked cause she's got some stretch marks from having kids, but I got her confident and enjoying herself. She did some nice BBBJ, then turned around and held onto a tree while I pumped her from behind. We had a good 5-10 minutes of exercise with legs together, legs apart, one leg held in the air, hands behind back, etc, till I acheived a shuddering shangri-la out in the beautiful sunshine. Just like on the Discovery Channel. Standard 1/2 & 1/2 rate. Nice girl. Talkative. Would repeat.

Smiling Fox
09-15-10, 09:58
You just dont get it, do you?
This isn't a contest, this is information. You missed the point. No one cares if your better. No one really cares, and I will ignore you comments about my posted pics. I rarely do that. How did you get 52 posts?

As for my name, it is a given name. And you don't get that either.

be safe out there.
Smiling Fox ;}

and please don't respond, Im not interested in your reply. It is obvious that we have made our point about being safe from your example. Thanks.

SirDrDunk
09-15-10, 12:56
Is this the Tyler/Taylor you are talking about? This one lacks BJ and FS skills, but body is great.Yes sir, that's her!

Dj Hunter
09-15-10, 15:55
Been here before. Looked at my bank account, got depressed, realized I put way too much money into this. But this week I've had to accept the fact that I'm addicted to sex. I'm not married, no kids, and I would suspect that I'm one of the youngest Baltimore members here. I've put a lot of money into this hobby, played the streets for a bit and moved up to escorts. In that time I've seen more than my share of perversions, ducked almost getting beat to shit a couple times, had women take money and give little or no service, but still I persevered. I made excuses for why I needed to fulfill my little head. I put off personal responsibilities, sometimes sleep, sometimes a meal, just to bust a nut. Everything's been made worse by the fact that there is virtually no one I can confess to. It's hard to quit when you can't open up to anyone. How many of your friends and family could relate to getting a BJ while a woman puffs crack? Fucking in an abandoned rowhouse with rats scurrying almost at your feet? Sometimes I can't believe some of the things I've done and risks I've taken. And yet, I still (knock on wood) haven't gotten bit with an STD.

I need to get out of this. It isn't for me. It's just hard to break the addiction. I suspect there are a few of you out there who are also in this game because you're addicted, and it truly has it's grip on your lifestyle. I understand some of you here have wives that could care less what your dick even looks like anymore, let alone if it gets satisfied, and that's shame on them. But for you guys that are here simply because, like me, you're addicted to it, please PM me. I just need to talk to someone who can relate, and hopefully it will help me make my exit.

Smiling Fox
09-15-10, 16:49
Its a thrill to go out and hunt, its in your genes. Your body, genetic code is programed to have sex with as many woman is as possible, to carry your seed your genes forward. To form your tribe, your family unit, in order to survive.

Ok I know there are no wooly mamouths, or saber tooth tigers, although I have seen some women that could pass for them. But really you may love the thrill of the hunt. You may need, hormonally to have sex, but YOU ARE NOT ADDICTED. That is a term that feminists and psychologist and socioligists have come up with in order to label you. Now your are addicted, deseased. Well your not.

If you want to change your behavior, make adjustments in your life.

So much for me. And when I get caught and my GF or the judge catches me, or what ever, they are going to call me sexually addicted. I am going to have the desease, they will label me, and expect me to be ashamed. I wont be.
I have made love to some of the most magnificent women I could ever imagine. Numbers of them, like most of us, numbers that would stagger the imagination. OH, the guys down at the bar will say, yeah,,, he had to Pay to play. well maybe, some, some may pay me. but we will have scores that most men will look at and in there hearts, no,,, in there small brains, they will think we have attained feats that only college guys could attain, and only for a short time, until they got married, and then only a few of them. Most probably live a life with their best right or left hand friend.

No I am not addicted, nor are you. We dont fit in society, that is true. But we are not addicted.

My treatis for the day.

So speaketh Smiling Fox ;}

read Lizzy's thoughts on sex, if you can find them, married guys were her biggest clients. always.
And you may quote me, but remember, if you speak these words out in the regular world you will be ostrisized, and labeled, and suspected of being sexually addicted, anti feminine, anti social, a pig, a radical, and disgusting. It is the double standard that guys must live with.
Always LIE >>>> Always.... bold dead in the eye, LIE.
One lady I have seen asked me if I see alot of women. I looked her dead in the eye, Straight face, and said, "I have seen a few women in the past, I am only seeing you now". SF ;}

Oh DJ, if you want to quit, sure go ahead. But dont accept the addicted label, Quit if you choose to. did you get that ,,,,, choose too.... ;}

Dr.Monger
09-15-10, 18:27
Its a thrill to go out and hunt, its in your genes. Your body, genetic code is programed to have sex with as many woman is as possible, to carry your seed your genes forward. To form your tribe, your family unit, in order to survive.

Ok I know there are no wooly mamouths, or saber tooth tigers, although I have seen some women that could pass for them. But really you may love the thrill of the hunt. You may need, hormonally to have sex, but YOU ARE NOT ADDICTED. That is a term that feminists and psychologist and socioligists have come up with in order to label you. Now your are addicted, deseased. Well your not.

So much for me. And when I get caught and my GF or the judge catches me, or what ever, they are going to call me sexually addicted. I am going to have the desease, they will label me, and expect me to be ashamed. I wont be.
I have made love to some of the most magnificent women I could ever imagine. Numbers of them, like most of us, numbers that would stagger the imagination. OH, the guys down at the bar will say, yeah,,, he had to Pay to play. well maybe, some, some may pay me. but we will have scores that most men will look at and in there hearts, no,,, in there small brains, they will think we have attained feats that only college guys could attain, and only for a short time, until they got married, and then only a few of them. Most probably live a life with their best right or left hand friend.

No I am not addicted, nor are you. We dont fit in society, that is true. But we are not addicted.

My treatis for the day.

read Lizzy's thoughts on sex, if you can find them, married guys were her biggest clients. always.
And you may quote me, but remember, if you speak these words out in the regular world you will be ostrisized, and labeled, and suspected of being sexually addicted, anti feminine, anti social, a pig, a radical, and disgusting. It is the double standard that guys must live with.
One lady I have seen asked me if I see alot of women. I looked her dead in the eye, Straight face, and said, "I have seen a few women in the past, I am only seeing you now". SF ;}

Oh DJ, if you want to quit, sure go ahead. But dont accept the addicted label, Quit if you choose to. did you get that ,,,,, choose too.... ;}
My Dear S. Fox, Ph.D,

I appreciate your viewpoint on this matter. I also appreciate DJHunters. I have to side with DJ on this one however, most respectfully. There is a difference between that which we can control, and that which we cannot control. Eating is not an addiction, is is necessary for survival. Same with breathing. However, one will live (however unhappily that might be) without sex. And while I agree, we are programmed by our genes to spread out seed, I don't think that is what DJ was talking about.

He was talking about COMPULSION. About acting against his own self interests. About not being able to control his urge for sexual gratification. I myself have been there. Missed meals, missed sleep, been late to important events and functions because I was out mongering or attempting to monger. I have looped when it was personally and professionally dangerous to do so. I have partaken in risky behavior because I had to get my nut, even though I was putting myself at great risk. It started innocently enough for me. I never had an interest in street mongering before I found the board. I had dabbled in strippers, but mostly (unsuccessfully) trying to date them. The lure of cheap and easy sex got me into the hobby. It has been very very hard to get out. I find myself hitting the loops anytime I have an excuse to be in the area. Hell, once I looped after business trip and a long flight, suitcase in vehicle. Just plain stupid.

DJ, I have been there. I don't think my addiction is as bad as it was, and sexaholics are the one group of addicts who can partake of their addiction, unlike drug or alcohol addicts. DJ, if you feel your addiction is out of control, seek a qualified therapist. Don't worry they are required to keep everything confidential. And they have heard everything. Or you can try Sexaholics Anonymous, or Sex Addicts Anonymous.

Good Luck.

Dr. Monger

Dj Hunter
09-15-10, 18:33

My treatis for the day.

I understand and agree with what you're saying partly. Maybe some men are genetically hardwired to spread their seed more than most, but I think this would only provide a fertile ground for a sex addiction to develop in those men. And I do believe it is an addiction. It is psychologically habit forming. Why wouldn't one become addicted to sex, addicted to the euphoric pleasure of an orgasm and the chemical changes that happen as a result? Look at the "thrill" of the chase. The sweaty palms, increased heart rate, etc. There's an addiction there, and I'd be willing to argue back and forth but this forum isn't meant for that. PM me though ;)

Even if we agree with the genetic argument, there are still several good reasons in the society we live in to suppress it and control it. Look, I don't look down on anyone who decides to engage in this hobby. So long as you feel as if you have it under control and there are no downsides for you, go for it. Not all of us here are necessarily addicted. There is excitement in this, there's sex variety that you may not achieve with "civilians", there's the sexual pleasure your wife might not have given you since Bush Sr. was in office. But for me, I know its time to quit. I could rationalize it to myself, convince myself that I'm not addicted and continue on justifying it for years, but it's ruining me. I'm not fulfilled. I'm broke, I'm depressed, and I feel dirty and desperate. Anyway, I won't fill up this board with my PSA, so anyone else who would like to discuss further just PM me.

Dj Hunter
09-15-10, 18:35
My Dear S. Fox, Ph.D,

I appreciate your viewpoint on this matter. I also appreciate DJHunters. I have to side with DJ on this one however, most respectfully. There is a difference between that which we can control, and that which we cannot control. Eating is not an addiction, is is necessary for survival. Same with breathing. However, one will live (however unhappily that might be) without sex. And while I agree, we are programmed by our genes to spread out seed, I don't think that is what DJ was talking about.

He was talking about COMPULSION. About acting against his own self interests. About not being able to control his urge for sexual gratification. I myself have been there. Missed meals, missed sleep, been late to important events and functions because I was out mongering or attempting to monger. I have looped when it was personally and professionally dangerous to do so. I have partaken in risky behavior because I had to get my nut, even though I was putting myself at great risk. It started innocently enough for me. I never had an interest in street mongering before I found the board. I had dabbled in strippers, but mostly (unsuccessfully) trying to date them. The lure of cheap and easy sex got me into the hobby. It has been very very hard to get out. I find myself hitting the loops anytime I have an excuse to be in the area. Hell, once I looped after business trip and a long flight, suitcase in vehicle. Just plain stupid.

DJ, I have been there. I don't think my addiction is as bad as it was, and sexaholics are the one group of addicts who can partake of their addiction, unlike drug or alcohol addicts. DJ, if you feel your addiction is out of control, seek a qualified therapist. Don't worry they are required to keep everything confidential. And they have heard everything. Or you can try Sexaholics Anonymous, or Sex Addicts Anonymous.

Good Luck.

Dr. Monger

You're so on the money. Thank you.

Blackdawn
09-15-10, 18:38
Been here before. Looked at my bank account, got depressed, realized I put way too much money into this. But this week I've had to accept the fact that I'm addicted to sex. I'm not married, no kids, and I would suspect that I'm one of the youngest Baltimore members here. I've put a lot of money into this hobby, played the streets for a bit and moved up to escorts. In that time I've seen more than my share of perversions, ducked almost getting beat to shit a couple times, had women take money and give little or no service, but still I persevered. I made excuses for why I needed to fulfill my little head. I put off personal responsibilities, sometimes sleep, sometimes a meal, just to bust a nut. Everything's been made worse by the fact that there is virtually no one I can confess to. It's hard to quit when you can't open up to anyone. How many of your friends and family could relate to getting a BJ while a woman puffs crack? Fucking in an abandoned rowhouse with rats scurrying almost at your feet? Sometimes I can't believe some of the things I've done and risks I've taken. And yet, I still (knock on wood) haven't gotten bit with an STD.

I need to get out of this. It isn't for me. It's just hard to break the addiction. I suspect there are a few of you out there who are also in this game because you're addicted, and it truly has it's grip on your lifestyle. I understand some of you here have wives that could care less what your dick even looks like anymore, let alone if it gets satisfied, and that's shame on them. But for you guys that are here simply because, like me, you're addicted to it, please PM me. I just need to talk to someone who can relate, and hopefully it will help me make my exit.I agree 100% with you, and I'm in the same boat as you top to bottom.

Smeagol1
09-15-10, 18:51
Been here before. Looked at my bank account, got depressed, realized I put way too much money into this. But this week I've had to accept the fact that I'm addicted to sex. Good luck bro. Maybe therapy would help, or try to trade your sex addiction for bible addiction. That's what they do in prison. I've always wondered about Sex Anonymous meetings. I see they have coed sessions, and isn't that just a bad idea? I mean, why doesn't everybody just bang each other there?

Drofnalb
09-15-10, 20:52
Been here before. Looked at my bank account, got depressed, realized I put way too much money into this. But this week I've had to accept the fact that I'm addicted to sex. I'm not married, no kids, and I would suspect that I'm one of the youngest Baltimore members here. I've put a lot of money into this hobby, played the streets for a bit and moved up to escorts. In

I hate to break it to you, but. Once a monger, always a monger. Why?? It simply makes too much sense.

You will learn in time that a life without mongering is more expensive than a life with mongering.

You will also realize that it is more satisfying and exciting.

PM me if you want to hear more.

Propilot
09-15-10, 22:47
Picked up Chrissy (dirty blond hair,glasses,talkative) in Curtis Bay at the corner of Pennington and Patapsco around 6:30. Took her to a spot out in the county. CBJ and Mish. No rush or fuss. Nice enough to repeat again.

Saw a young, beautiful, short haired dirty blond civi/sw in booty shorts and a grey long sleeve sweatshirt walking down Patapsco from 6th street. She looked about 19,and weighed about 105lbs. I and a couple of mongers tried to pick her up with no luck. I would have tried a second time but the police pulled someone over 50 feet in front of me and her. Took that as a hint to go home for the night.

Stoves Hot
09-15-10, 23:01
That is Kimmy SOP. She works a bit the dry heaves then goes back to work and starts dry heaving again. I won't pick her up anymore because of that.

Propilot
09-15-10, 23:12
I really hate to say this because it only adds more fuel to the fire. Lukewarm, if you are not AVsmith,you definitely act like him. There is something so familiar about your posting, but I just cannot put my finger on it right now. I believe that someone already stated that Lukewarm was not your original screen name. Encyclopedia Brown/Hardy boys/Matlock and Columbo are on the case.

Smiling Fox
09-16-10, 00:41
I dont disagree with either comments. I think it is the guilt and label of "addiction", and the moralist hypocrocy of society. You bet getting laid is fun, I want to do it as often as I can. If I take risks, than I am prepared, But I will not feel guilty for my actions. I do not do things that would make me feel guilty. And you shouldnt either. Doc is right of course, if you need some help to move on you should seek it. If you screwed up you finances, or what ever, well, make it right.

I think Doc and I agree on alot, but view the world from different perspectives. I sure do enjoy sitting down and having a beer with him.
DJ, good luck in your road to what ever you... decide to do.

Smiling Fox ;}
na, no Phd. but thanks any way,
thought provoking subject ? for any anthoplogic/psychologist doctorate.
But dont come to my side as a conclusion. You will not get your degree.

Sleeping Bag
09-16-10, 00:59
Sleeping Bag, You know you took one of the best little girls out of here with you. That girl is GFE all the way & I will surely miss her, she is one hell of a good date. I will always keep an eye out for in the years to come. Have a good journey, Happy One, now sad.

Happy, I saw her a few days ago since the last time. The hobby has definitely taken it's toll on her. Although it's only been 2 yrs ago since I picked her up, her face, voice and body have aged 30 yrs. Great attitude still. Huskier voice now. Great bj, and really gets into fs. But will be my last with her.

Member #4061
09-16-10, 02:19
DJ Hunter,

First, let me start by saying thanks for all the contributions. Your posts on the block street scene opened my eyes and helped me out some. I will miss your posting style and style in general if you bounce. I don't think you should though. Check it out. Maybe you just need a break. I mean after all you started on the block and went up to escorts from there. You've been hanging out in some very expensive places. Regardless of a man's prowess on the block or backpage (full of blockettes past, present, future), it tends to take a toll at times. You have to learn how to bounce around. Smiling Fox and Dr Monger gave some great advice and I agree with both of them. It depends on what you want out of life. Be careful though, most American women don't want what you are longing for, especially in this state. Maybe you need to pop your international cherry. Nothing recharges the battery better than a trip abroad. I no longer hit the local amps for two reasons. One, they always try to work me over unless it's my standard two places. Secondly, they are filthy. After the third skin condition, I decided enough was enough. The money I save from area amps will pay for the trips. That's one (two) week trip to LOS, and three long weekends to the DR, or one (two) week trip to LOS/Phil, one long weekend in DR and one week in Colombia/Brazil/Latin America/??. Remember you have options. The American feminist does not! Do not buy into their labels as Mr. Fox has already stated. If you want to make changes, make them. Mess around, or don't. Pay, or be paid. Date, or don't. Whatever you want to call it, but just live.

SF. If you keep submitting those types of posts(#5145), you're going to develop a following.

Propilot. You're right. Any variation of Avenue/(Al)vin Smith, White Boy, or Luke Warm is the same poster. Just a troll from Ebaums world who is easy to block, or maybe more, but I just don't have the energy. He mines info and reposts.

Alphonse Smith
09-16-10, 02:38
THursday around 1:20 AM I cruised on WW loop and picked up Angie near Monroe. SHe is a mature WSW about 40 years old. Got nice breast and good attitude. Decent skill with a BBBJ and no rushing. I drop her off near the Royal Farm on Baltimore -Annapolis. Saw 2 WSW near SA. Anyone pick them up please do a report. I do have Angie #.

Oriole Mon
09-16-10, 13:04
Picked her up at the WW circle wearing a blue sweat shirt, she did not look like she had a been on the street for long. Claimed to work CL and BP a bunch, haven't we all heard that before. Took her to a notel for a 2 hour romp for 3 jacksons. She tried to upsell and then gave me some crap about no CIM. Her performance we sub standard and oral technique was horrible. I will not repeat with this one.

Attitude 1
Performance 2
Looks 10 (SW Scale)

Oriole

Kligol
09-16-10, 14:02
I have read this forum for a while now and finally tried all the stuff the seniors have preached about, I picked up my first SW on Mon. Night (PP loop) and had a great time with no problems. Thanks to all you senior members I knew what to look for and where to look. Not much to tell about the encounter because I was nervous but I will report more when I get to sample what the streets have to offer. The WSW's name was Carol (I think), great oral and seemed to get into it but I was a little rushed so I will have to try FS next time. Well back to work to earn more for the hobby.

Kligol

Luke Warm69
09-16-10, 16:21
I really hate to say this because it only adds more fuel to the fire. Lukewarm, if you are not AVsmith,you definitely act like him. There is something so familiar about your posting, but I just cannot put my finger on it right now. I believe that someone already stated that Lukewarm was not your original screen name. Encyclopedia Brown/Hardy boys/Matlock and Columbo are on the case.

Propilot-Always check your six.Sorry but this forum is or information if you did not want to put fuel to the fire you would not made that statment then trying to play it down so you can get your point across. Stay on the B*tches not on other people's heated exchanges that way you will always check your six.

l when from luckwarm to hot.

Dj Hunter
09-16-10, 16:38
DJ Hunter,

First, let me start by saying thanks for all the contributions. Your posts on the block street scene opened my eyes and helped me out some. I will miss your posting style and style in general if you bounce. I don't think you should though. Check it out. Maybe you just need a break. I mean after all you started on the block and went up to escorts from there. You've been hanging out in some very expensive places. Regardless of a man's prowess on the block or backpage (full of blockettes past, present, future), it tends to take a toll at times. You have to learn how to bounce around. Smiling Fox and Dr Monger gave some great advice and I agree with both of them. It depends on what you want out of life. Be careful though, most American women don't want what you are longing for, especially in this state. Maybe you need to pop your international cherry. Nothing recharges the battery better than a trip abroad. I no longer hit the local amps for two reasons. One, they always try to work me over unless it's my standard two places. Secondly, they are filthy. After the third skin condition, I decided enough was enough. The money I save from area amps will pay for the trips. That's one (two) week trip to LOS, and three long weekends to the DR, or one (two) week trip to LOS/Phil, one long weekend in DR and one week in Colombia/Brazil/Latin America/??. Remember you have options. The American feminist does not! Do not buy into their labels as Mr. Fox has already stated. If you want to make changes, make them. Mess around, or don't. Pay, or be paid. Date, or don't. Whatever you want to call it, but just live.

SF. If you keep submitting those types of posts(#5145), you're going to develop a following.

Propilot. You're right. Any variation of Avenue/(Al)vin Smith, White Boy, or Luke Warm is the same poster. Just a troll from Ebaums world who is easy to block, or maybe more, but I just don't have the energy. He mines info and reposts.

Thanks Slim. Downtown was a favorite, even when I wasn't dating. The rest of the street scene just got too rough for me. Finally, Downtown SWs got too ambitious with their prices. Eventually Baltimore's bad traffic signal timing got the best of me and I was forced to move on to escorts. It's not all about money. It's about regaining control of myself, and I have to let this go, or tone it down tremendously in order to achieve that. Although I've had fun, I sometimes find myself depressed and blah blah you know the rest. So, gotta switch things up. I've only been at this for two years, and I don't want to get married and start a family with this issue nagging me, although I admit there is no gauruntee that life won't push me back into the habit.

Subzero2
09-16-10, 17:12
this is an event worht posting about.
===========================

We sailed the same boat for quiet sometime, seeking the same thrill, dipped into same holes, so I will give you my advice. We spent time and money, and drove miles chasing an urge, which was nothing different than the first snort of heroin. To some, it is the hunt, to others, it is the companionship, in truth .... it is an illusion.

Mongering is no different than the salmon fish migration upstream. It is a costly hobby filled with risks and humiliating moments -- satisfaction is short lived, with a report on USASG and an occasional photo. Personally, I discovered I was not after the adrenalin rush, or the release, I was after a satisfying companionship which I never found.

When a monger tells you how much he is nice to the girls, or how nice they are to him, how he trusts them and how they reciprocate, it is all an illusion. Cum buckets are not darlings; crack wh0res are not GF material. I do not find joy and satisfaction within their misery, nor would I contribute to it.

Not many can walk out of this habit without scars of all types. It is an expensive habit, consumes time and resources. One night I looped the 3 strolls, and ended up with a bone, to learn she was HIV+ the next day. I dont do anything for less than $30 she said. That is when I asked myself if I was just a monger, and it was just a hobby.

If we ever thought of attending Sexaholics Annonymous just to pick up horney women, then you know what I mean. Support groups and SSRI drugs are effective, but we are still searching for companionship with all the side benifits ... it is the cure.

If you are waiting to hit bottom before you change habits, then it remains your decision. Force yourself to take a week off the habit, and start doing what you neglected. Look around you, you will find value.

Junky11
09-16-10, 18:25

We sailed the same boat for quiet sometime, seeking the same thrill, dipped into same holes, so I will give you my advice. We spent time and money, and drove miles chasing an urge, which was nothing different than the first snort of heroin. To some, it is the hunt, to others, it is the companionship, in truth .... it is an illusion.

Mongering is no different than the salmon fish migration upstream. It is a costly hobby filled with risks and humiliating moments -- satisfaction is short lived, with a report on USASG and an occasional photo. Personally, I discovered I was not after the adrenalin rush, or the release, I was after a satisfying companionship which I never found.

When a monger tells you how much he is nice to the girls, or how nice they are to him, how he trusts them and how they reciprocate, it is all an illusion. Cum buckets are not darlings; crack wh0res are not GF material. I do not find joy and satisfaction within their misery, nor would I contribute to it.

Not many can walk out of this habit without scars of all types. It is an expensive habit, consumes time and resources. One night I looped the 3 strolls, and ended up with a bone, to learn she was HIV+ the next day. I dont do anything for less than $30 she said. That is when I asked myself if I was just a monger, and it was just a hobby.

If we ever thought of attending Sexaholics Annonymous just to pick up horney women, then you know what I mean. Support groups and SSRI drugs are effective, but we are still searching for companionship with all the side benifits ... it is the cure.

If you are waiting to hit bottom before you change habits, then it remains your decision. Force yourself to take a week off the habit, and start doing what you neglected. Look around you, you will find value.

As some on his forum have suggested, the street (CB, Brooklyn, etc.( is the lowest pit of this hobby. There are far better options. Take a trip to Costa Rica.

Cls9637
09-16-10, 19:13
I have read this forum for a while now and finally tried all the stuff the seniors have preached about, I picked up my first SW on Mon. Night (PP loop) and had a great time with no problems. Thanks to all you senior members I knew what to look for and where to look. Not much to tell about the encounter because I was nervous but I will report more when I get to sample what the streets have to offer. The WSW's name was Carol (I think), great oral and seemed to get into it but I was a little rushed so I will have to try FS next time. Well back to work to earn more for the hobby.

Kligol

This is a good job for a newbie. RTFF and went out armed with all the information from this site, then posted the results. I look forward to future posts as you get further into mongering.

Blackdawn
09-16-10, 22:16

If you are waiting to hit bottom before you change habits, then it remains your decision. Force yourself to take a week off the habit, and start doing what you neglected. Look around you, you will find value.That might be the most legit report that I have ever read on this forum. Well said subzero 2 once again I agree with what you and dj hunter have said and I'm going to really think hard about what I do and why I do it.

RookieMonger
09-16-10, 23:27
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1058685&postcount=5103

I knew she looked familiar. I actually picked Heather up a few weeks back. When she got in,I saw her hand that had the nasty scar on it so I passed on her. Hey CLS,did you notice that scar thing on her hand? I may have to reconsider next time I see her. Rook.

RookieMonger
09-16-10, 23:28
I was referring to this pic. Rook.

Kulli
09-16-10, 23:38
After a regular woman found me on a dating site, I quit the hobby some time ago. Best decision I ever made. I treat her right, even though she is very low maintenance. In the sack she is better than almost anyone I ever dated. She is sober, appreciative and has a job.
Quitting is nothing to be ashamed of. I doubt I will ever go back to the streets. Too many disappointments, too empty.

Cls9637
09-17-10, 04:48
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1058685&postcount=5103

I knew she looked familiar. I actually picked Heather up a few weeks back. When she got in,I saw her hand that had the nasty scar on it so I passed on her. Hey CLS,did you notice that scar thing on her hand? I may have to reconsider next time I see her. Rook.

I saw it. Upon closer examination it turns out to be simply excema or psoriasis, neither of which are contagious. She is absolutely worth reconsideration. I will definitely see her again.

Dj Hunter
09-17-10, 09:36
After a regular woman found me on a dating site, I quit the hobby some time ago. Best decision I ever made. I treat her right, even though she is very low maintenance. In the sack she is better than almost anyone I ever dated. She is sober, appreciative and has a job.
Quitting is nothing to be ashamed of. I doubt I will ever go back to the streets. Too many disappointments, too empty.

Thank you man. I wish you good luck and a very long, if not permanent, hiatus from this. A lot of you guys have reached out to me via PM and otherwise, and I am very appreciative. Some of the conversations I've had has started me on a path of introspection. I don't yet know what is going to lead me away from this hobby for good, and I'm not very good at cold turkey way of quitting, but I know it's been time to quit for a long time. I've posted about it before. Whoever said we're better with this hobby than without it is lying to themselves. Many of us have damn near destroyed our lives and others for the sake of this. It was never really worth it, but I justified reasons why I needed to be doing this, and I'll continue to do so, I just need a way to call myself back to reality when I start giving myself irrational justifications.

Thanks everyone, even you guys I disagree with. Thanks for the PMs and please, by all means, let's continue that dialogue via the PMs. For the rest of you, be safe out there. See you around :)

Rapid
09-18-10, 12:37
Thank you man. I wish you good luck and a very long, if not permanent, hiatus from this. A lot of you guys have reached out to me via PM and otherwise, and I am very appreciative. Some of the conversations I've had has started me on a path of introspection. I don't yet know what is going to lead me away from this hobby for good, and I'm not very good at cold turkey way of quitting, but I know it's been time to quit for a long time. I've posted about it before. Whoever said we're better with this hobby than without it is lying to themselves. Many of us have damn near destroyed our lives and others for the sake of this. It was never really worth it, but I justified reasons why I needed to be doing this, and I'll continue to do so, I just need a way to call myself back to reality when I start giving myself irrational justifications.

Thanks everyone, even you guys I disagree with. Thanks for the PMs and please, by all means, let's continue that dialogue via the PMs. For the rest of you, be safe out there. See you around :)

If you had announced a cold turkey retirement, I'd expect to see you back within a week or two. We've seen that. But by giving yourself permission to return, or to leave slowly, it seems more likely you'll get things under control.

I wouldn't expect a "normal" relationship to be the answer, though. As was pointed out a few days ago, you may find the same thing happening there as here.

I prefer non-lovers to lovers: more choice, control, objectivity, less guilt, fewer complications, clearer expectations. But sex is addictive, expensive and dangerous - lover or non-lover - and you always pay. Hope you are able to get things under control, whatever you decide to do.
Rapid

T Bone 3
09-19-10, 04:13
Does anyone know what ever happened to Kristen? She was the girl on A&E's intervention.

And how about Bridget?

Does anyone know and could tell me about Melody? Melody is about 5'1'' 99lbs with black hair and a paw tattoo on her leg/thigh.

Cls9637
09-19-10, 07:56
Picked up Jewelz Saturday around 10 AM at Payson St. 29 YO spinner, pretty face, very small boobs but nice nipples. I like smaller boobs, anyway. Went to the notell for a little R & R and pictures. She told me she was starting to get a little ill, and needed her meds, but she still didn't rush anything. Lots of tongue action and attention to the boys. She said she would usually swallow, just not at this moment. Everything is on the menu she said, except anal, but she didn't really seem to be dead set against that, either. Overall good service and takes direction well. I would repeat, just hopefully she will not be getting ill next time.

Tha X Facta
09-19-10, 10:16
Anything weak people can't control they call a disease.
It's a croc...a cop out.

It's a weakness. It's also a choice we made.
You're free to choose; you're not free to choose the consequences of your choice.

Mongering isn't a disease; it's a psychological problem.
It can be "fixed", but it requires a willingness to want to fix it.
Mongering goes deep; a person must first "fix" these root causes before they will ever have the willpower to "just say no".

DJ, we all have some unresolved issues that are contributes to our mongering....but until you find the courage to manage your problems, you'll continue to go down.

You stepped into the dark side, and literally become lost and confused;
realized that you were going down the wrong path and hit rock bottom.

If you wanna kick, then kick. It's as simple as that. (on your time scale.)
But if you keep it up, you're gonna lose yourself and everything else.

No one, and I mean no one can get you to stop unless you wanna to stop!!!
Us fellow mongers can give advice till we're blue in the face,
but again unless you want to stop its not going to happen.

Most of us have incorporated this in our lives; we manage and live with it.
I prefer non-lovers to lovers: more choice, control, objectivity, less guilt, fewer complications, clearer expectations. But sex is addictive, expensive and dangerous - lover or non-lover - and you always pay. Hope you are able to get things under control, whatever you decide to do.
Rapid I beg to differ; I think he has a chance.

For you DJ.....it just seems different. You seem like a young, smart, rational and intelligent person;
It all depends on how you play the game; find a good civillian hoe(s). :)

Mix it up a little bit, but lean heavy on the civillian side.
Slowly.....ween yourself from the darkside.
Turn that into a habit.

If you want to ignore that, then .......

Shehas Thejak
09-19-10, 15:09
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Propilot
09-19-10, 16:28
Picked up Bam Bam around 8:30am yesterday. It was her and another sw out that early. Took her to a spot in the county. She had the audacity to ask for 60.00 for a blow job. Countered her down.

She started off with lots of mouth and then tried to sneak in jerking me off with her hands. Corrected her and she was better after that. Sometimes you have to let them know. She showed me her tits (not bad) and the rest of her body. May upgrade if I see her again. A word of warning-I have been informed that she can be a runner,so take her to the room or spot before showing her the money. Be safe out there.

Lombardo
09-19-10, 22:58
Picked up Jewelz Saturday around 10 AM at Payson St. 29 YO spinner, pretty face, very small boobs but nice nipples. I like smaller boobs, anyway. Went to the notell for a little R & R and pictures. She told me she was starting to get a little ill, and needed her meds, but she still didn't rush anything. Lots of tongue action and attention to the boys. She said she would usually swallow, just not at this moment. Everything is on the menu she said, except anal, but she didn't really seem to be dead set against that, either. Overall good service and takes direction well. I would repeat, just hopefully she will not be getting ill next time.That is scabies Jewelz. Picked her up few months ago. Arms were festering. Not sure if scabies or worst. Cute face, rotten coochie. Tries to please. Looks cute from a distance. cheap rates. Would not repeat.

Rod Philderup
09-20-10, 09:04
That is scabies Jewelz. Picked her up few months ago. Arms were festering. Not sure if scabies or worst. Cute face, rotten coochie. Tries to please. Looks cute from a distance. Cheap rates. Would not repeat.I went out with her about six months ago and she was fine. Saw her two weeks ago, noticed her arms were a mess. Asked her what it was, she said something about the street drugs were causing it, a lot of girls are like this. I gave her an Abe for her time and told her maybe some other time. It's a shame because she is a pleasant person and a decent provider.

Kulli
09-20-10, 16:58
I spent some quality time with my regular lady this weekend in a nice suburban motel. Between acts she watched mesmerized a CSI type show where worms were taken out of a street girl, a mental case who had basically fed them into holes she had created in her body (not those holes!).
Made me think of our sweethearts on Baltimore streets. They wouldn't be that fucked up, would they?

Rod Philderup
09-20-10, 19:09
I spent some quality time with my regular lady this weekend in a nice suburban motel. Between acts she watched mesmerized a CSI type show where worms were taken out of a street girl, a mental case who had basically fed them into holes she had created in her body (not those holes!).

Made me think of our sweethearts on Baltimore streets. They wouldn't be that fucked up, would they?I once saw a SW remove a one-eyed wonder worm from her body, but I doubt if they would show that on CSI.

Cls9637
09-20-10, 19:47
While I was around the WW loop Saturday I saw Cash-n-Carrie out around the circle and up as far as Monroe, and over around Cole St. Tried to wave me down, got laughter instead.

Super John
09-21-10, 02:36
That is scabies Jewelz. Picked her up few months ago. Arms were festering. Not sure if scabies or worst. Cute face, rotten coochie. Tries to please. Looks cute from a distance. cheap rates. Would not repeat.Dude chill out its Bmore,if you have a problem man up and post your own pictures so we can find out whats wrong with your wife..

Lombardo
09-21-10, 07:50
Dude chill out its Bmore,if you have a problem man up and post your own pictures so we can find out whats wrong with your wife..In all your 5 posts, there is not one single encounter with a SW. For someone on the sidelines, just shut up. The $20 tuition fee would only get you SW with skin conditions and stink bombs, as init he case of Heather and Jewelz. It is just good information to post to warn selective mongers who could be turned off by somethign like this. Yes it is B'more, and that is what $20 gets.

C L Hunter
09-21-10, 08:10
Nice find and pics.

I haven't been mongering in a while.

Makes me want to make a trip to B'more soon

Picked up Jewelz Saturday around 10 AM at Payson St. 29 YO spinner, pretty face, very small boobs but nice nipples. I like smaller boobs, anyway. Went to the notell for a little R & R and pictures. She told me she was starting to get a little ill, and needed her meds, but she still didn't rush anything. Lots of tongue action and attention to the boys. She said she would usually swallow, just not at this moment. Everything is on the menu she said, except anal, but she didn't really seem to be dead set against that, either. Overall good service and takes direction well. I would repeat, just hopefully she will not be getting ill next time.

Srlrtr04
09-21-10, 13:45
Is it safer to pick up a SW round Baltimore st or ww. It looks like the le around Baltimore st just be riding around not looking for anything while around ww I kept seeing le lurking everywhere. I been around both areas two day's straight to try to scope the scene out and look for some prospects. And how should I approach the SW to let them know I'm serious. I have a young face and a couple SW didn't think that I was serious.

Otto Man
09-21-10, 16:08
Picked up Holly in Cb sunday evening hoping to sample her FS skills but she has a couple big boils on her butt and hip. Looks like staph to me, you guys may want to avoid for a while. She told me about them before we negotiated, so i went with a CBJ for standard rate plus tip. great personality decent Bj but i was in a hurry to finish so i could disinfect myself and my seats.

Dirk Manly
09-21-10, 21:28
I have been on and off this forum for a few years and on and off trolling for about the same time, I have posted some, but I always feel as though I'm burning the favorite spots and women. When you all post the women's pictures I for one appreciate it, but are we burning the women by doing that?

I'm referring to the LE and anti prostitution a-holes who use this site to counteract our hobby.

Oriole Mon
09-21-10, 22:10
Is it safer to pick up a SW round Baltimore st or ww. It looks like the le around Baltimore st just be riding around not looking for anything while around ww I kept seeing le lurking everywhere. I been around both areas two day's straight to try to scope the scene out and look for some prospects. And how should I approach the SW to let them know I'm serious. I have a young face and a couple SW didn't think that I was serious.First thing you do, is RTFF. First thing you learn, no where is safe.

Oriole

Eggroll
09-21-10, 22:55
Does anyone know what happened in Hampden (corner of 36th and Hickory) last night around 10: 30 pm?

I saw about 6-7 girls participating in what seemed to be a group/gang cat fight-hair-pulling, slapping, girls on the ground rolling with shirts pulled up. One girl was pretty good making solid contacts as she punched away at another girl several times on the face while all the boys (4-5 of them) were just watching (maybe even encouraging the fight).

The cool thing is that most of the girls (all white) seem pretty young (in late teens) and hot. It was wild, lasted pretty long, at least for about 5-10 min. Definitely a great Kodak, scratch that I am not that old, Youtube moment. Wish I was able record it but it was too dark. Not sure if any of them was SW, probably not.

I am not sure why, but I think I am falling in love with Hampden!

Eggroll

Luke Warm69
09-22-10, 00:33
OMG! I do not know where to start.

Dirk Manly
09-22-10, 02:03
Seen Lauren on Patapsco, her face didn't appeal to me she looked like she hadn't gotten sleep in days, but she has great oral skills, never disapoints, deep throat expert and always swallows. Standard fee given for her advice and time but this event felt a bit mechanical for her service. She is better than 99 percent of the SW who give oral treats even if it was a bit mechanical .

Dirk Manly
09-22-10, 02:23
Met a little lady on Saturday, on Patapsco, in front of the Salvation Army thrift store, she was a tall,lean brunette with short hair kind of a punk rock look. Went to the action spot, contributed the standard fee to her favorite charity. She blessed me with FS and I was impressed with her RIDING skills.

Cls9637
09-22-10, 06:32
In all your 5 posts, there is not one single encounter with a SW. For someone on the sidelines, just shut up. The $20 tuition fee would only get you SW with skin conditions and stink bombs, as init he case of Heather and Jewelz. It is just good information to post to warn selective mongers who could be turned off by somethign like this. Yes it is B'more, and that is what $20 gets.

All I see from you are a lot of derogatory comments about other posts and forum members. You never have anything constructive to add to the forum. Where are your pictures and reviews? You should probably attempt to actually contribute something before making negative comments about everyone else. Then maybe someone will take you seriously. Until then, no one does. By the way, how are things going with the case against you for raping Bridgette?

SirDrDunk
09-22-10, 13:31
What's good gentlemen been sightseeing again and here's what I saw. It was early I just taken the kids to school on my way to workout and as usual had to take a tour of the loop. Saw Tammy at the circle she came to my ride told me she was ill and needed a few dollars,could'nt help her out funds were low. Ran into Darlene we chatted it up for a good while. Things with her are cool she told me she has kicked the h habit had to come fill some papers out and is getting right back out of Bmore. I said that's cool I wish you luck tried to get a freebie no happenings today, I was cool with it though. Next I see "ruff face Renee" damn she looks worse than the last time I saw her talked with her she gave me the scoop on why the lights have been out on Wilkins by Monroe. The neighbors have been complaining about the SW's and dealers so five-o turns the lights out sit and watch and then grab people, she said they just recently did a sweep and that's why things have been a little dry. Asked me if I could take her up the street to meet someone I told her as long as you are not buying stuff it's ok. She said she was meeting her "friend" a guy who checks out the area for her so she can handle her business. Okay sounds like a pimp to me. After that saw care-bear she talked with me tried to hit me up for a few bills which I did'nt have. asked me could I ride her up the street told her the same thing no buying stuff she said just picking up some money. After dropping care-bear off near Wilkins spotted this Blonde young looking girl had a few tat's on her 2 on her neck. As I was at the stop sign did the what's your name? she told me Tiffany she was about to open the door when I locked it I'm not quite sure but I think someone reported that a Tiffany was ripping people off, passed. Now at the end of the tour today I see a dude that I grew up with he saw me getting ready to cross Wilkins he pulled over we talked then he just came out and said "Damn it's a few lookers out here today I think I'm going to get my dick sucked. I was like okay do you then I came out and said I dip around a little. So gentlemen here's my question Have you ever came across a close friend of yours mongering and if you saw him what would you do or say?

Clix
09-23-10, 06:02
What's good gentlemen been sightseeing again and here's what I saw. It was early I just taken the kids to school on my way to workout and as usual had to take a tour of the loop. Saw Tammy at the circle she came to my ride told me she was ill and needed a few dollars,could'nt help her out funds were low. Ran into Darlene we chatted it up for a good while. Things with her are cool she told me she has kicked the h habit had to come fill some papers out and is getting right back out of Bmore. I said that's cool I wish you luck tried to get a freebie no happenings today, I was cool with it though. Next I see "ruff face Renee" damn she looks worse than the last time I saw her talked with her she gave me the scoop on why the lights have been out on Wilkins by Monroe. The neighbors have been complaining about the SW's and dealers so five-o turns the lights out sit and watch and then grab people, she said they just recently did a sweep and that's why things have been a little dry. Asked me if I could take her up the street to meet someone I told her as long as you are not buying stuff it's ok. She said she was meeting her "friend" a guy who checks out the area for her so she can handle her business. Okay sounds like a pimp to me. After that saw care-bear she talked with me tried to hit me up for a few bills which I did'nt have. asked me could I ride her up the street told her the same thing no buying stuff she said just picking up some money. After dropping care-bear off near Wilkins spotted this Blonde young looking girl had a few tat's on her 2 on her neck. As I was at the stop sign did the what's your name? she told me Tiffany she was about to open the door when I locked it I'm not quite sure but I think someone reported that a Tiffany was ripping people off, passed. Now at the end of the tour today I see a dude that I grew up with he saw me getting ready to cross Wilkins he pulled over we talked then he just came out and said "Damn it's a few lookers out here today I think I'm going to get my dick sucked. I was like okay do you then I came out and said I dip around a little. So gentlemen here's my question Have you ever came across a close friend of yours mongering and if you saw him what would you do or say?Yes. He called me on my cell we chatted a bit. Hung up. Then about two minutes later he called back and said meet me at the park and ride at 195 and 95 so I drove down there. He had a nice looking brunnette, with a great personality, in his van. For a nominal fee, we took turns inside the van with her. It was awkward, unusual at first as I, k at that time, kept my mongering private, but what the hell we were both doing the AMP thing (we had run into each other at an AMP before (he saw my car)). That SW, it turned out, was really sweet. Married to a cop in Harford County (on the rocks though he would try to get her back from time to time), and a former elementary shcool teacher. SHe gave great head and was around for years. Then simply droppped off the radar.

My buddy and I subse.

Clix
09-23-10, 06:04
What's good gentlemen been sightseeing again and here's what I saw. It was early I just taken the kids to school on my way to workout and as usual had to take a tour of the loop. Saw Tammy at the circle she came to my ride told me she was ill and needed a few dollars,could'nt help her out funds were low. Ran into Darlene we chatted it up for a good while. Things with her are cool she told me she has kicked the h habit had to come fill some papers out and is getting right back out of Bmore. I said that's cool I wish you luck tried to get a freebie no happenings today, I was cool with it though. Next I see "ruff face Renee" damn she looks worse than the last time I saw her talked with her she gave me the scoop on why the lights have been out on Wilkins by Monroe. The neighbors have been complaining about the SW's and dealers so five-o turns the lights out sit and watch and then grab people, she said they just recently did a sweep and that's why things have been a little dry. Asked me if I could take her up the street to meet someone I told her as long as you are not buying stuff it's ok. She said she was meeting her "friend" a guy who checks out the area for her so she can handle her business. Okay sounds like a pimp to me. After that saw care-bear she talked with me tried to hit me up for a few bills which I did'nt have. asked me could I ride her up the street told her the same thing no buying stuff she said just picking up some money. After dropping care-bear off near Wilkins spotted this Blonde young looking girl had a few tat's on her 2 on her neck. As I was at the stop sign did the what's your name? she told me Tiffany she was about to open the door when I locked it I'm not quite sure but I think someone reported that a Tiffany was ripping people off, passed. Now at the end of the tour today I see a dude that I grew up with he saw me getting ready to cross Wilkins he pulled over we talked then he just came out and said "Damn it's a few lookers out here today I think I'm going to get my dick sucked. I was like okay do you then I came out and said I dip around a little. So gentlemen here's my question Have you ever came across a close friend of yours mongering and if you saw him what would you do or say?Yes. He called me on my cell we chatted a bit. Hung up. Then about two minutes later he called back and said meet me at the park and ride at 195 and 95 so I drove down there. He had a nice looking brunnette, with a great personality, in his van. For a nominal fee, we took turns inside the van with her. It was awkward, unusual at first as I, k at that time, kept my mongering private, but what the hell we were both doing the AMP thing (we had run into each other at an AMP before (he saw my car)). That SW, it turned out, was really sweet. Married to a cop in Harford County (on the rocks though he would try to get her back from time to time), and a former elementary shcool teacher. SHe gave great head and was around for years. Then simply droppped off the radar.

NOt a big deal frankly having a buddy to watch your back on the loop. Which we did for each other when we were out cruising at the same time (in different vehicles of course).

Bad Bad Boy
09-23-10, 06:26
So gentlemen here's my question Have you ever came across a close friend of yours mongering and if you saw him what would you do or say?
Yes, I ran into my brother-in-law who was walking the infamous block outside the strip clubs. I was driving my Chevy Blazer truck at the time. He looked right at me , and no doubt recognized me but I kept looking and driving straight ahead while wearing my sun glasses and never acknowledged his look. I saw him a few weeks later at a family function and nothing was said so I let it drop. Nothing was ever mentioned since then, but I know he saw me. I could have cared less since the guy is a complete dick head, regardless the fact I was married to his sister at the time. My best advice is to keep quiet and not bring it up unless the other person does. He is probably just as embarrassed as you and would prefer to remain silent. BBB

Kulli
09-23-10, 08:30
Your bro-in-law was probably just doing business at the municipal office building across from The Block.

T Bone 3
09-23-10, 09:57
I was crusing down Crain Hwy in GB around 9pm the other night going home from work when I spoted a wsw!!! Looking good and a 10+ on the sw scale. She said her name was Jody and she just got released from the comishinor. I asked where are you going and she said the light rail but needed a dollar for a beer and asked if I could take her first to the liquor store.

After that we started talking more about what she got locked up for...I asked if she was a sw and she said yes. I asked where do you work and she said in Laurel around Whisky Bottom. Instead of taking her to the light rail we agreed that I would give her a ride back to Laurel. Her skills were a 5 and very rushed and kept asking for more money. (before, during and after)

She is about 48 (looks younger) with a tight body. Blonde hair. About 115# and very clean. She loves beer, weed and pcp.

Would not repete!

Baltimonger
09-24-10, 23:24
Yes. He called me on my cell we chatted a bit. Hung up. Then about two minutes later he called back and said meet me at the park and ride at 195 and 95 so I drove down there. He had a nice looking brunnette, with a great personality, in his van. For a nominal fee, we took turns inside the van with her. It was awkward, unusual at first as I, k at that time, kept my mongering private, but what the hell we were both doing the AMP thing (we had run into each other at an AMP before (he saw my car)). That SW, it turned out, was really sweet. Married to a cop in Harford County (on the rocks though he would try to get her back from time to time), and a former elementary shcool teacher. SHe gave great head and was around for years. Then simply droppped off the radar.

My buddy and I subse.

Fuck man, how'd you get your old screen name back?

Clix
09-25-10, 04:26
Fuck man, how'd you get your old screen name back?I did not even notice that I got it back....that is weird....I guess out of habit I entered my old screen name and entered the right pw(by luck, truly since I could not remember it consciously!) Damn thing is if forced to log back on again, I may end up as Clixxx again since I truly cant remember all these damn passwords for some many sites.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Monger on,

clix

Love To Monger
09-25-10, 19:09
I have been on and off this forum for a few years and on and off trolling for about the same time, I have posted some, but I always feel as though I'm burning the favorite spots and women. When you all post the women's pictures I for one appreciate it, but are we burning the women by doing that?

I'm referring to the LE and anti prostitution a-holes who use this site to counteract our hobby.LE isn't stupid. No One needs a pic to identify a woman as a SW. We need pics so we can identify the good provider from the bad. A general description of what stroll or neighboorhood is helpfull. That is PP, CB, WW. Specific corners are not.

Happy One
09-25-10, 23:40
This is for the a hole who dated Tiffaney tonight. Its hard enough getting these girls to have some trust when dating, than to do what you did. She went with you to your spot at the park & gave you what you wanted for a date. You think is is cool to leave her there and not even pay her. I hope to see you around the WW loop because I know what you look like & what you drive. I promise you I will call LE and tell them you are carrying drugs just to watch them have you on the street & rip your shit apart. If you happen to have anything ilegal all the better. That girl didnt deserve what you did. This girl isnt any different than the rest out there just trying to get by. Bargin for what you want, but treat them decent & pay them. Its just makes it harder for everybody.

Shadow410
09-26-10, 00:27
I swa a girl by the bus stop on Harford Road by the Advanced Auto Parts. She was white had long hair and had a pink shirt. I saw her a few days ago I was wondering if anyone has any info on her.

Eastcoastdoc
09-26-10, 00:50
OMG! I do not know where to start.Where/how did you find her? Is she back for a while or? We need details

Bunch Honey
09-26-10, 01:49
Had a wonderful time. I will repeat.

Ricky Raccoon
09-26-10, 13:08
Before I use my sideline season tickets for the game, I decided to get my play time in. Met up with Erin, slim, very nice personality. Rook posted about her -
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1056336&postcount=5073
Drove to my spot, regular tuition. Nice slim body, nice c cups. Received a bbbjtcws, which was one of the best ever. No rush, no attitude, very pleasant. Asked for ###'s, but her phone is broken. Arranged to meet another day, as I will definately repeat. Guys, treat her extra nice, as she is a gem with a wonderful, positive personality.

Ricky

Isn't technology great (I can report from the game)?

Ricky Raccoon
09-26-10, 22:08
my girl friend . . . .
i'm glad you had a nice treat . . . .
i just spoke to her about that . . . .
i found her at the loop around 5pmOops!!!!!
Well, c’est la vie.

Ricky

Dr.Monger
09-27-10, 01:51
Vanessa - Russian chick. More interested in overcharging and giving a lousy HJ than actual service. Thinks a lot of herself. Yes she has HUGE boobs, but they are actually hairy (no joke) and her implants are hard as rocks. AVOID. She walks on Baltimore from Linwood all the way to Patterson Park Avenue. Often stoop sits. Claims she parks her car on Broadway. I have seen her waliknf from that direction, so it may be true.

Stephanie - Probably decent a few (weeks, months years?) ago. Body is just destroyed. Not only more tracks than the B&O, but scars, blisters, boils. Just a total turn off. I was afraid to touch any part of her. RUN away.

Nothing else to report. Just crap in PP/C right now.

Dr. Monger

Rapid
09-27-10, 04:02
Vanessa - Russian chick. More interested in overcharging and giving a lousy HJ than actual service. Thinks a lot of herself. Yes she has HUGE boobs, but they are actually hairy (no joke) and her implants are hard as rocks. AVOID. She walks on Baltimore from Linwood all the way to Patterson Park Avenue. Often stoop sits. Claims she parks her car on Broadway. I have seen her waliknf from that direction, so it may be true.

Stephanie - Probably decent a few (weeks, months years?) ago. Body is just destroyed. Not only more tracks than the B&O, but scars, blisters, boils. Just a total turn off. I was afraid to touch any part of her. RUN away.

Nothing else to report. Just crap in PP/C right now.

Dr. Monger

I was cruising Friday night and saw something I never saw before in East Baltimore - two bright, young, shiny police officers in full uniform standing on the SE corner of Conkling and Baltimore Sts. On Fairhaven in CB, this wouldn't have surprised me.

Rapid

Jackbenimble17
09-27-10, 17:58
I was cruising Friday night and saw something I never saw before in East Baltimore - two bright, young, shiny police officers in full uniform standing on the SE corner of Conkling and Baltimore Sts. On Fairhaven in CB, this wouldn't have surprised me.

RapidCruising down Wilkens on Saturday evening and saw:

1.) Police in marked vehicle behind a bsw and wsw in their vehicle

2.) Undercover police car cruising around the circle

3.) Very few sw out

RookieMonger
09-28-10, 11:56
Hey my fellow mongers,
Here is a quick pic of RipOff Erica who is now very PREGGO. I am not sure if she is actually providing decent service or still ripping guys off,I saw her out last week but will not partake due to bad experiences in the past with her. Rook.

RookieMonger
09-28-10, 13:37
Nice pic Rook. I've been on the lookout for her the last week, so I could grab a photo. This weekend I'll try to get a photo of her and her partner in crime as well as the car. Erica also goes by Kimberly(Kim), and Lisa as well as a half dozen other names; I'm sure. She has a partner in crime who also goes by the name Erica. She also claims to have a cop named Uncle Mike who is in on the robberies and rip-offs at times. I can't verify this now, but I'm looking into it for sure. If Uncle Mike is a cop, he will have an open internal affairs case. She is extremely dangerous and should be avoided at all costs! She is completely unstable and enjoys violent confrontation. She carries a knife on her right side person or in her bag depending on what she is wearing. Actually, she has no intention of dating, in my/others' opinion. I doubt she is dating at all. Most I've heard and experienced was a total setup from the get-go. She is very street savvy for a woman of her low iq. Her only worth to society in general is to rip and run and harm others. That being worth wild because it keeps cops on the beat. In all honesty, she is one of the nastiest humans I have ever had the misfortune of meeting in forty plus years on two continents and a dozen countries. I'd rather be water boarded than ever see her again let alone hang out with her. Does that sum it up?

Anyone know what the statute of limitations is on robbery in the state of Maryland? I may have to fall on my sword and take this little pony off the street for a couple of years.

If this post along with the rip off report info seems unreasonable, look at my post history. Most of the time I'm a sand bagger. I can't help it because I love having a good time, and I love the gals. AVOID her and her friends at all costs. I'd go so far as to say avoid anyone she associates with on the street because birds of a feather stick together.

As much as I LOVE preggos,she is ONE I will bypass & recommend to other mongers to do the SAME. My last date with her a few years back. I paid upfront(my fault) & she didn't perform as promised. I ended up leaving her at my spot.

She wouldn't get out @ first but when I headed for the highway,she realized that I wasn't turning back & asked me to pull over. I did & she got out & left her door open. No biggie, as I took off, her door slammed closed & I was OFF!

Speaking of PREGGOS,Kelly of PP/Conkling has gotten HUGE. She had an awesome rack before but now they are GI-NORMUS. I had the chance to date her last week & didn't even recognize her from her face. She has really plumped up.

I donated her requested donation & got a helluva pipe cleaning. I think her skills has really improved. She is really cautious because of the increased L.E.

I also picked up a new spinner Tiff on the PP/Conkling loop I will post later. Rook.

Kim Park
09-28-10, 18:19
Got off work early to catch a flight for a business trip. Since I got some time to spare, I picked up BSW named "Didi" (?) near Ramsey. I warned the big mama that I'd take long and she promised to finish the job. Finished the job she did with those fat lips of hers and although I promised her a Jackson to start and gave her another for her hard work!

Alphonse Smith
09-29-10, 11:11
I pick her up last month and report on her. She told me her name is Kim. Yes her service is very rush and thank you for the picture I will definitely not picking her up again.

Rod Philderup
09-29-10, 17:43
Cruised WW loop early afternoon. I think I saw ripoff Kim/Erica near the circle about 2 pm Thanks to Rookiemonger's heads up, I avoided her. Saw an assortment of mediocre WSW near Pulaski and Wilkens. At Bentalou and Wilkens I saw Lard Ass Lara. She is about 33 yo shoulder length brown hair, actually has a decent face. I dated her last year and once this summer, good oral technique, but always starts gagging on the Big O when she tries CIM. It looks like she picked up about ten pounds in the caboose. I have already given up on her. I also gave up on WW (at least for today)Ventured over to B/CB. Kind of slow at first, then I picked up a little spinner named Kate. 21 yo 5 foot tall maybe 100 lbs. Blonde hair Took her to my spot, takes instructions well, no complaining, OK technique Her main problem is that she has a real small mouth and had trouble with Mr Johnson. Her other problem is no CIM. I didn't like that part at all since that makes or breaks the O. She would look good if she put on some makeup(and started doing CIM) probably would not repeat. Also standard fee applied. As always fellow mongers, stay safe.

RP

T Bone 3
09-30-10, 11:23
Had a wonderful time. I will repeat.Is Shanon kinda tall, brown/red hair?

T Bone 3
09-30-10, 11:36
I found her a few weeks ago. Her name is Jessica. About 24-26 5'5'' 120, athlitic build, small 34b but real firm. Long blondish hair. A 10 on the SW scale. Dresses very nice. Very clean. Not rushed. Good skills.

She hangs B/CB area.

I got digets but phone is always off or some guys answers.

Can anyone tell me anymore about her?

T

RookieMonger
09-30-10, 13:06
I did a quick cruise thru the WW & pp/conkling loops without any success & than Patasco road was shut down due to flooding on my way to B/CB so I went to work on my digits.
After my 2 other prospects phone# didn't work,I tried Ashley & was surprised to find out her phone still work. She said she was staying on Nursery Rd. & was available.
I GPS the address & it was abut 10 minutes from where I was already at so I told her to be ready in 10 minutes. I got to her spot 7 she was actually ready. The last time I have dated Ashley was about 3-4 months ago & got a ok pipe cleaning from her.
She is still cute,was kinda peppy, so off we go to my spot. Once we got settled,she gave a A+ performance. She loosened her pants & me fingers was free to roam.
I pick door # 2 to open & was free to check out in & around the place. I than went to door # 1 & found a short haired kitty. The kitty was very friendly & let me pet & stroke it.

Mean while,Ashley continued to work the pipes,dt,kissing the boys & taking her time. After a good 15 minutes,I erupted & she caught & swallowed like old times!!

We never discussed donations beforehand & I ended up donating .30 to her cause. She than asked if I could do .40,she needed it to pay for her room. I told her I only had a .05 left & needed it for my lunch,which was true.

All in all,I would repeat. Ashley has always been one of my favorites. Yes,she has gone downhill in looks over the years,but her skills are still top notch if you catch her on a good day. Rook.

Ale2008
10-01-10, 00:42
She has been having a lot of trouble but she is out now, based on court records. Her phone does not work anymore. Can you give any info on her if you have it, real name starts with S and we saw a picture of her before.

Saw heather not too long ago, decent girl and clean.

Ale

Kim Park
10-01-10, 20:04
Picked up Selena (WSW, late 30) at Pulaski. She's staying with her sister at one of those motels. So she gave pretty OK BBBJ after instructions. May repeat if I see her again.

Dirk Manly
10-02-10, 02:17
Tuesday, went the regular routes during the day and found a wsw, red head Julianne Moore type, but better looking and younger, teeth weren't the greatest though for such a young woman. Pick up was at Curtis Bay, went to the most secluded location during the day which made me extremlely nervous, she shared some oral treats with me, not bad but I love when they swallow or at least not act like they have poison in their mouths. Just a class thing with me not bad for a Jackson.

Drpmd
10-02-10, 08:33
Tuesday, went the regular routes during the day and found a wsw, red head Julianne Moore type, but better looking and younger, teeth weren't the greatest though for such a young woman. Pick up was at Curtis Bay, went to the most secluded location during the day which made me extremlely nervous, she shared some oral treats with me, not bad but I love when they swallow or at least not act like they have poison in their mouths. Just a class thing with me not bad for a Jackson.I like your post. any more info on how to find her? any number?

T Bone 3
10-04-10, 02:19
She is young, 20's, long brown hair.

Can anyone tell me more about her?

Where can I find her?

What's her telephone number?

TT

Otto Man
10-04-10, 12:39
Cruised thru B/CB sat morning pretty dead out. Stopped for gas at the BP on pennington and was aproched by a WSW, 5'5" not to skinny, shoulder length light brown hair, black shorts black tank top. Had a portrait type tattoo of a kid on her shoulder. Said she seen me circle around a couple times ask if I could give her a ride. Said her name was angel I think. Normal rate for a CBJ. Got a bad vibe at my normal spot so she finished while I drove back. Said she was hot so she insisted on the windows down, and it was COLD out. But she had horrible breath so I at least couldn't smell it anymore. Unenthusiastic to say the least, gave her a. 05 tip and she bitched about it. Never would repeat.

Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time.

Aacountyman
10-04-10, 16:50
Where can I find her?

Last I heard she was in B/CB.

Benchseats Rock
10-04-10, 17:32
She is young, 20's, long brown hair.

Can anyone tell me more about her?

Where can I find her?

What's her telephone number?

TT

410-396-2499

Green Shadow
10-04-10, 20:12
410-396-2499Bench,

When did you start being so nice to new members?

GS

Lombardo
10-05-10, 01:40
Bench,

GSThis really has gone too far, giving some unsuspected newbie a phone number which could get him arrested. The purpose of this website is to provide leads for getting laid, not getting busted.

The Chinese shop at the circle now has an ATM and sells condoms, yes, it is a one stop shop in pigtown.

Saw Erica by the circle, I would not touch her even if she paid me. Also saw Sheena, she has gone downhill, I cannot believe I used to do her. Also, Gia was out, but on some mission. She needs to take care of that acne, it is such a turnoff.

Member #4061
10-05-10, 03:38
Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time.

I get those every now and again. I always pay attention to it, as you have, and it's kept me alive and safe this long, not without the occasional glitch. B/CB is unusually hot right now. Too many shootings per capita for little cb. It will be hot for some time. Some guys got pulled over again tonight. Some with gals. Some without gals. Some random.

Cls9637
10-05-10, 06:00
Bench,

GS

Call that number. You'll understand! LOL

T Bone 3
10-05-10, 23:58
410-396-2499That number belongs to LE.

Benchseats Rock
10-06-10, 01:27
That number belongs to LE.Well, now we know you're not an idiot, so it's time to stop asking stupid questions.

Bench

Dagame
10-06-10, 01:49
Here's some pics of Kate from Brooklyn. She has a Tight Puss but is not a good fuck cause she doesn't know what she is doing. She's a Butch looking girl who is 21 blond hair now and is a thief. I'm lucky that I caught her when I did.

Rod Philderup
10-06-10, 11:32
Cruised thru B / CB sat morning pretty dead out. Stopped for gas at the BP on pennington and was aproched by a WSW, 5'5" not to skinny, shoulder length light brown hair, black shorts black tank top. Had a portrait type tattoo of a kid on her shoulder. Said she seen me circle around a couple times ask if I could give her a ride. Said her name was angel I think. Normal rate for a CBJ. Got a bad vibe at my normal spot so she finished while I drove back. Said she was hot so she insisted on the windows down, and it was COLD out. But she had horrible breath so I at least couldn't smell it anymore. Unenthusiastic to say the least, gave her a.05 tip and she bitched about it. Never would repeat.

Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time. The description sounds like Chrissy right down to the tatoo of the kid on her upper arm / shoulder. She wasn't much of a talker, but actually gave a good BJ. Being a one way street, Fairhaven is kind of awkward to pick someone up on without being too obvious. Their are some shady looking characters out in that area after dark. If you are talking about Fairfield, I stopped going there after getting one too many flat tires.

Member #4062
10-06-10, 23:36
I was going down Falls road and saw a Person I have known for 32 years. Stopped to say Hi and see how she was doing. Keep in mind I knew her when we were 5-6 years old. She said she was hungry. I knew it was for drugs, but she has never done anything to me so I give her $10. Then the inside of my truck lights up and a cop is pulling me out my truck. She is in handcuffs and friends are laughing. The cop puts her in the back of his car ad then questions me.

What is your name.

How you know her.

What is her name.

How do you know her.

What is her name.

Same questions over and over again. Finally I said he may want to get a senior officer there because of the situation. In front of me he calls in and tells them what I was saying. Her name. How many kids. Her Mom. Her sisters. Where she grew up. And the guy on the radio said. Does it match? He said Yes. He said apologize and let him go.

So be careful over there. She is not working anymore, but the cops may be watching.

I would share her name, but she is pretty bad and HIV positive

Clix
10-08-10, 19:41
Test Post only

=========================================

Hi,

I understand that you were just testing your posting capabilities.

However, the forum has a thread specifically set up for this purpose in the Site Administration - Test Messages section.

Anyway, it would be cool if you would use the "Report this post to a Moderator" link in the lower left corner of your test message to send me a reminder that I can delete this test report.

Thank You!

Jackson

Monger 666
10-09-10, 20:16
Would like to cruise in Brooklyn but don't know the are.

ANy legit advice?

I will take ANY phone numbers if not LE.

Since I live near Catonsville, anything over there?

Or do I have to drive down to WIlkens? Lot of construction.

Drofnalb
10-10-10, 08:03
Saw Natalie this morning, tall skinny with nice C / D bolt ons. Claims to be a former dancer, also claims to have a kid.

Problem is up close she does not seem to be a female, something in the laugh, neck and hands.

This is not the first time I have seen something like this. She might be female, but I am not brave enough to explore.

I know that North ave. Is full of trannies, also I have seen some more obvious ones over the years on WW. But my question is concerning the deceptive ones, the ones that almost pass.

Can someone break down the shemale street walker situation? How common is it really?

Cls9637
10-10-10, 17:37
Lara is back around. She had been clean for quite a while, but she says her boyfriend died suddenly recently and she relapsed. She says she has only been back around the WW for two days. Has put on a little weight since the last pictures of her were posted here. I would put a link to them but the search feature is apparently still not working, or at least I can't make it work. I remember the pictures, and it wasn't until after I dropped her off that I made the connection that she was the same girl that was in those pictures a couple of years ago. Service was very good, although just a little rushed. Lots of tongue, and pays a lot of attention to the boys. As you can see she also has great boobs and nipples. I would absolutely see her again. She's a lot of fun to be with. Paid standard tuition, plus some extra for the pictures. I was happy enough to give her a tip, too. YMMV. 112463112464112465112466112467112468112469112470

Eastcsttroller
10-10-10, 20:55
I haven't seen her in a couple of years.

Cls9637
10-11-10, 05:47
Can anybody tell me why the photos I attached to my post about Lara appeared as part of the text? I've got more but it was a pain to attach them as compared to the previous method, and they don't show up as a list or thumbnails. I'll put them up when I get some time, but I'd like to know if I did something wrong or if it's the new forum layout.

Ms Exsw
10-11-10, 08:22
Can anybody tell me why the photos I attached to my post about Lara appeared as part of the text? I've got more but it was a pain to attach them as compared to the previous method, and they don't show up as a list or thumbnails. I'll put them up when I get some time, but I'd like to know if I did something wrong or if it's the new forum layout.Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/

Happy One
10-11-10, 12:20
Please don't take her near the beach, she might get harpooned. God she got huge

Baltimonger
10-11-10, 12:56
I haven't seen her in a couple of years.Almost as long as the 14 months you've been asking the same question in every post.

Baltoman
10-11-10, 13:10
I found Monessa around WW. She's about 5'5" and 130 pounds. Her hair is obviously dyed, and reddish in color. Looks better from far away. She was showing off her belly that day with a dark blue top that tied above her navel.

When we could not come to terms, I offered to drop her off anywhere she wanted. She said that I had to pay her for her time, as she probably lost other dates while talking to me. So I gave her Lincoln for the two minutes she was in my car. She insisted I should give her Hamilton, or she would not get out of the car. I told her that she could sit in my car as long as she wanted, but I was not going to drive her back once I left the area. Then she threatened to tell the police that I kidnapped her. I laughed out loud and said, "I could tell the police some things myself". I guess she thought the better of it and got out at the next corner.

Too much attitude. I suggest you avoid.

Does anyone remember a girl named Megan from about a year ago? She was roughly 5'4" and 110 pounds. She had some freckles, short dirty blond hair and a few tattoos. In her case, the closer you got the BETTER she looked. She lived in the basement of the house next to the circle when I met her. I think she said she had a kid out of state. I hope she's OK. Let me know what's up with her if you can.

Lover Bug
10-11-10, 18:03
I haven't seen her in a couple of years.I spent some quality time with her about three or so months ago. Rumor had it she might have been facing some charges back then. I have not seen her since last spring and her cell has not worked. She was living in a house with her sister and some other girl behind the old Ollie's in Glen Burnie. I cannot remember the street, but it was a corner house.

Sorry for both of our sakes that I cannot give you more.

Play and stay safe,

Lover Bug

Hlthyguy30
10-12-10, 02:01
I know that North ave. Is full of trannies, also I have seen some more obvious ones over the years on WW. But my question is concerning the deceptive ones, the ones that almost pass.

Can someone break down the shemale street walker situation? How common is it really? http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? 3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1055489#post1055489.

North Avenue is not full of trannies. They really show themselves starting a block to the north of North unless they're trying to catch a cab or a hack, eat, or network with whoever.

Cls9637
10-12-10, 05:33
Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/Not locked up, just on a program, according to her. I've got more pictures when I get a chance to post them.

Bhh55
10-12-10, 14:20
I know this is a pretty basic question, but I've read the forum and haven't seen anything about where to go.

Lombardo
10-13-10, 08:45
Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/Hey Ms. ExSW, Do you still come out? I have not seen you recently.

Hope everything is going well for you.

Lombardo
10-13-10, 21:36
I know this is a pretty basic question, but I've read the forum and haven't seen anything about where to go.Ask the girls and they will tell you. There is some paranoia about the subject. Few houses accept guests, if not confortable, then drive on Washington Blvd toward Lowes, then a little further.

Learn how to receive a BJ while driving; It is hands-free.

Check out the area for storage unit rentals. The hours may be convenient for a quickie.

Rod Philderup
10-14-10, 16:38
[QUOTE=Monger 666; 1075256]Would like to cruise in Brooklyn but don't know the are.

ANy legit advice?

I will take ANY phone numbers if not LE.

Since I live near Catonsville, anything over there?

Or do I have to drive down to WIlkens? Lot of construction. [/Q.

I've rarely seen a SW outside of the loops. You might get lucky and find a girl with her thumb out, hitchhiking. It looks like the WW roadwork is almost finished anyway, maybe a couple of weeks.

Otto Man
10-15-10, 03:11
Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.

SirDrDunk
10-15-10, 04:08
Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.Yeah I dealt with her before went to her place her I guess she's still staying of the street near the Mcdonald's on ritchie hwy. Well service was'nt all that great after waiting an hour for her to wait for her friend to come back because she was babysittiing. I did the pornstar pop on her and she was about to go crazy. Gave me her digits I prompted lossed them.

Drpmd
10-15-10, 15:39
Lara is good, Looks like she got cleaned up some, last time I seen her she was really strung out. I would love to catch up with her again looking like she is now all clean.

Lara is back around. She had been clean for quite a while, but she says her boyfriend died suddenly recently and she relapsed. She says she has only been back around the WW for two days. Has put on a little weight since the last pictures of her were posted here. I would put a link to them but the search feature is apparently still not working, or at least I can't make it work. I remember the pictures, and it wasn't until after I dropped her off that I made the connection that she was the same girl that was in those pictures a couple of years ago. Service was very good, although just a little rushed. Lots of tongue, and pays a lot of attention to the boys. As you can see she also has great boobs and nipples. I would absolutely see her again. She's a lot of fun to be with. Paid standard tuition, plus some extra for the pictures. I was happy enough to give her a tip, too. YMMV. 112463112464112465112466112467112468112469112470

Cls9637
10-16-10, 06:31
I see that the photo gallery is back, and the search function is working. Thank you, Jackson! Good job!

Cls9637
10-16-10, 07:40
Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.

Lombardo
10-16-10, 17:21
Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.Not a big loss; better for everyone.

Green Shadow
10-16-10, 19:15
Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.She was on the streets at Monroe and Ramsey Friday nite about 7:00 PM. Her breasts looked giant for Leah and overall she has put on quite a bit of weight.

GS