PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

LuvTitz
08-20-22, 12:59
Picked up 35 year old WSW Lindsey yesterday afternoon. She's a petite, thin, brunette that provided an overall good experience. She provided satisfactory head, nice technique with the suction. Vag did not smell, had some fur but not wild. She took the pounding like a champ but asked that I not shoot my liquid offspring in her. Her tits are deflated but they must have been DDs in her prime. Would recommend to my fellow degenerates.

Happy One
08-20-22, 15:02
Did anybody see the girl with long brown hair wearing a flower sun dress and sun hat walking on Jeffrey St yesterday around lunch time? Look like civi but was not sure.

Be Safe.

RockHard77
08-20-22, 16:21
I saw her yesterday too walking 6st washburn & Jeffrey but when I seen uncle LEO kept circling, just gave off the wrong vibes so I bounced, she had a nice frame & was very attractive. Going to keep my eye out for this one.

LuvTitz
08-20-22, 21:44
I was lucky enough to meet up with Andrea as soon as I got to the loop this afternoon. She had just woken up and was feeling a little sick, but could still perform. We drove to a quiet spot and received a great BBBJ. I was ready to destroy her snatch after that performance. She got undressed and damn it, the undercarriage smelled awful. This is definitely the "I haven't showered because I've been binging for days" scent. I couldn't go forward with pounding it out, so I called it quits for the day. Oh well. Better luck next time.

Ranchhand
08-21-22, 07:21
I saw her yesterday too walking 6st washburn & Jeffrey but when I seen uncle LEO kept circling, just gave off the wrong vibes so I bounced, she had a nice frame & was very attractive. Going to keep my eye out for this one.I saw her early this morning on FH.

Assman To You
08-21-22, 08:56
This is the nympho who has been reviewed a few times before on this thread. In any case, she contacts me recently out of the blue, says she's in MoCo but then shortly after tells me she is living with a guy who beat her up, broke her ribs and gave her black eyes (she did text me right after the broken ribs a couple of months back when she was in ER getting looked at) so I do buy that but then says she's being kept in a house in DC against her will. She keeps asking me to come out and help get her out as she's afraid of the guy and wants me to help confront him. I'm a bit leery of the whole situation since I like to know what I'm going to be walking into, have no idea who the guy is to her although I know it is not her husband but he could be her bf. Anyway, I ask if he goes to work and leaves her in the apartment and when she says yes, I ask why she does not just leave when he's gone but keep getting this story about being afraid of him chasing her down (first red flag).

Anyway, finally asks me to come get her and drop her off at a crisis center in MoCo when he's at work. She sends me the address, XXXX, XXst NW in DC. I ask specifically is it NW or NE as it makes a huge difference. Ask her what is close by and she says she does not know as she is not allowed outside (second red flag). I ask if there is a Mickey Ds right close by and she says yes, very close (there is one next door to the NW address) so I head out there when she says he just left for work, park, let her know I'm there and she says she's coming. After 15 minutes of back and forth, she still does not come out and says she does not see anyone outside. Ask her again for the address and she sends the same exactly address but NE. I look and there is no Mickey D's within a mile, very residential (third red flag). At this point I'm thinking I've been catfished. So I really let her have it and about to head home when she keeps begging me to not leave and come get her as she's all packed and ready to leave. The NE location is 15 minutes from the NW location and by this time I've blown an hour into this wild goose chase, figured I could waste another 15 minutes so head to the NE location.

When I get there, it's very residential, again text I'm there and she says she needs a few minutes a she's still grabbing a few last minute things (fourth red flag). When I say I thought she was packed and waiting, radio-silence. Finally she responds and says come to the front door and help her with her stuff to the car. I go to the front door, knock, nothing. Walk back to the car and text her and she says someone told him there was a guy of the front door and he called her and threaten her not to leave. At this point I'm 100% sure I've been catfished and leave. Send her one last text telling her to stop wasting my time, she deserves to get beat up if she won't help herself. She says she cannot believe I said that and she apologizes because she chickened out. I say if she is who she says she is to send me a selfie. She actually does and it is her, no black eyes or any sign of abuse. She apologizes for chickening out and fucking up and asks to keep in touch.

The only thing I did not ask for is a selfie with an X number of fingers trick. So it still could be a catfish by someone who has access to her photos. One thing I won't do again is to drive out to get her but if she reaches out to me again, I'll say, grab an Uber to the Metro and head out to me. I don't mind helping someone in need but I ain't going on another wild goose chase. Total time wasted 2 hours but I really did think I was helping her get out of an abusive situation. I do think she was beat up by him but I think she has it pretty good living with him as it's a nice house in a decent neighborhood, she probably gets a decent place to sleep, food and all she has to do ifs fuck him. She may not have the freedom to leave any time she wants when he's around but this is her choice to stay when he's not around. Thoughts?

Also if anyone gets contacted by her to come pick her up, you can decide if you want to waste your time.OCG, clear out you inbox.

Phyuck Yiu
08-21-22, 09:13
I found this one on Ashton early AM. Sun was just rising and I spotted those huge implants from a block away. I quickly made the scoop and went to the Notel J on Furrow. She was telling me how she use to dance downtown. Man she has fallen down the ladder a bit. You can tell she use to be an a very attractive girl once before. Shame how these drugs take all life out them. Standard tuition and good BBBJ. Laid her down MISH, and proceeded to fill her up. No digits exchanged. Says her phone just got stolen. Sorry guys nothing to give. But she says she is usually out early AM. Catch her then.

Phyuck!

PellyMason
08-21-22, 09:21
This is the nympho who has been reviewed a few times before on this thread. In any case, she contacts me recently out of the blue, says she's in MoCo but then shortly after tells me she is living with a guy who beat her up, broke her ribs and gave her black eyes (she did text me right after the broken ribs a couple of months back when she was in ER getting looked at) so I do buy that but then says she's being kept in a house in DC against her will. She keeps asking me to come out and help get her out as she's afraid of the guy and wants me to help confront him. I'm a bit leery of the whole situation since I like to know what I'm going to be walking into, have no idea who the guy is to her although I know it is not her husband but he could be her bf. Anyway, I ask if he goes to work and leaves her in the apartment and when she says yes, I ask why she does not just leave when he's gone but keep getting this story about being afraid of him chasing her down (first red flag).

Anyway, finally asks me to come get her and drop her off at a crisis center in MoCo when he's at work. She sends me the address, XXXX, XXst NW in DC. I ask specifically is it NW or NE as it makes a huge difference. Ask her what is close by and she says she does not know as she is not allowed outside (second red flag). I ask if there is a Mickey Ds right close by and she says yes, very close (there is one next door to the NW address) so I head out there when she says he just left for work, park, let her know I'm there and she says she's coming. After 15 minutes of back and forth, she still does not come out and says she does not see anyone outside. Ask her again for the address and she sends the same exactly address but NE. I look and there is no Mickey D's within a mile, very residential (third red flag). At this point I'm thinking I've been catfished. So I really let her have it and about to head home when she keeps begging me to not leave and come get her as she's all packed and ready to leave. The NE location is 15 minutes from the NW location and by this time I've blown an hour into this wild goose chase, figured I could waste another 15 minutes so head to the NE location.Waste of time is the least of it. This could have been bad at so many levels. Going up to knock at the door of a house potentially occupied by a physically abusive male is beyond the pale. You're a senior member here. Haven't you read enough about what some of these girls will do?

PulaskiStreet
08-21-22, 09:23

Anyway, finally asks me to come get her and drop her off at a crisis center in MoCo when he's at work. She sends me the address, XXXX, XXst NW in DC. I ask specifically is it NW or NE as it makes a huge difference. Ask her what is close by and she says she does not know as she is not allowed outside (second red flag). I ask if there is a Mickey Ds right close by and she says yes, very close (there is one next door to the NW address) so I head out there when she says he just left for work, park, let her know I'm there and she says she's coming. After 15 minutes of back and forth, she still does not come out and says she does not see anyone outside..Lauren is not 'free to leave' if she is afraid to leave.

She reports being held against her will, beaten, and threatened with more violence and we are concerned about having our time wasted?

The next step is to get the authorities involved.

Do your neighbors call you when someone knocks on your front door? Not mine. The guy keeping Lauren against her will is most likely using hidden web based cameras to monitor her, the front door, etc. The second he walks out the door he's watching the cameras on his phone. She can't pack her things without him seeing and threatening her not to leave.

Point your moral compass in the right direction, get the authorities involved. You can do so anonymously. The guy holding her against her will needs to know that there is an official record of her claims so that he has some fear of continuing to hold her or escalating the violence.

Even if her story is complete BS, she needs psychological help. No one who makes these sort of claims is healthy, she needs help regardless of the authenticity of her claims of captivity.

I don't have her number, or I would do it myself.

BlueEyesFun
08-21-22, 13:14
Picked up 35 year old WSW Lindsey yesterday afternoon. She's a petite, thin, brunette that provided an overall good experience. She provided satisfactory head, nice technique with the suction. Vag did not smell, had some fur but not wild. She took the pounding like a champ but asked that I not shoot my liquid offspring in her. Her tits are deflated but they must have been DDs in her prime. Would recommend to my fellow degenerates.Picked up Lyndsey one evening on Ashton a few months ago and off we went to Tims to get better acquainted. Told me she was from Sparrows Point and was relatively new to the area. Anyway, once she got out of the shower, she got busy giving me some very sensually passionate head. To be honest, I was totally surprised with her pleasurable enthusiastic performance. It appeared she enjoyed giving head and had a genuine desire to please. I was only interested in some brains at the time, so I can only take your word regarding the Box. As always, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Ad350
08-21-22, 13:48
I saw Emrald in CB yesterday on Pennington. It's been like 3 years since I've seen her but geez the streets have really worn her down. She was a no joke diamond back in the day. I'll be on the lookout for new talent.

ShadowFox76
08-21-22, 14:32
I found this one on Ashton early AM. Sun was just rising and I spotted those huge implants from a block away. I quickly made the scoop and went to the Notel J on Furrow. She was telling me how she use to dance downtown. Man she has fallen down the ladder a bit. You can tell she use to be an a very attractive girl once before. Shame how these drugs take all life out them. Standard tuition and good BBBJ. Laid her down MISH, and proceeded to fill her up. No digits exchanged. Says her phone just got stolen. Sorry guys nothing to give. But she says she is usually out early AM. Catch her then.

Phyuck!Glad to hear that the session was good but I zoomed into the pic and it doesn't look like she cut her top lip shaving. Idk about her man.

Old Chinese Guy
08-21-22, 14:42
OCG, clear out you inbox.Done, inbox is cleared.

Old Chinese Guy
08-21-22, 14:45
Waste of time is the least of it. This could have been bad at so many levels. Going up to knock at the door of a house potentially occupied by a physically abusive male is beyond the pale. You're a senior member here. Haven't you read enough about what some of these girls will do?You are right, a complete waste of time. I was not worried about knocking on the door, I can handle myself and if a male opened the door, I could easily have asked for someone else and made it seem like I had the wrong address. I mean, what was he going to do, jump all over me for a wrong address mistake? She said she needed help and I was trying to help if I could.

Old Chinese Guy
08-21-22, 14:58
Lauren is not 'free to leave' if she is afraid to leave.

She reports being held against her will, beaten, and threatened with more violence and we are concerned about having our time wasted?

The next step is to get the authorities involved.

Do your neighbors call you when someone knocks on your front door? Not mine. The guy keeping Lauren against her will is most likely using hidden web based cameras to monitor her, the front door, etc. The second he walks out the door he's watching the cameras on his phone. She can't pack her things without him seeing and threatening her not to leave.

Point your moral compass in the right direction, get the authorities involved. You can do so anonymously. The guy holding her against her will needs to know that there is an official record of her claims so that he has some fear of continuing to hold her or escalating the violence.You have exactly 1 post so am going to give you a break. Look, all I have is what she says is happening, I have no idea what the relationship is between her and this guy. They could be in a mutually agreed upon dom-sub relationship for all I know. There were no cams around the front of the house and I cased it out well before I knocked on the door. It is unlikely anyone called him to tell him that I was at the front door, I was at the front door for less than a minute and there were no neighbors around. It was a fairly nice residential neighborhood. If she's truly being held against her will, she could call the cops herself at any time, she was able to call and text me. I did mention calling the cops and she definitely did not want to deal with the cops. The guy was at work, she could have walked out at anytime. I think she chickened out because the situation she's in is not that bad. The house was a fairly nice residential neighborhood, not affluent but there were kids / mothers going around for walks, many houses had kids bikes and toys on the lawn / driveways.

You can only help those who are willing to help themselves. You want to play white knight, pm me and I'll give you the address and you can go rescue her yourself.

Old Chinese Guy
08-21-22, 15:17
One more thing to add, she does have a history of paranoia. A few months ago, she was convinced that a MoCo detective was obsessed with her and stalking her. While that may be true as well as her current situation, I think everything needs to be taken in consideration before taking drastic action like calling the authorities into the picture. Especially if she has explicitly stated she does not want the cops involved.

Daedelus
08-21-22, 16:34
Glad to hear that the session was good but I zoomed into the pic and it doesn't look like she cut her top lip shaving. Idk about her man.I saw the same thing. That thing on her lip is huge!

BigPappay
08-21-22, 17:01
Haha. Sasha is out all the time. Never tried her because she always asked for more than standard. She looks to be a lazy screw but an overall nice lady. Have seen her many times on Ramsey tweaking out. Think she's beyond help. Sad.

Phyuck!

BusterHymen55
08-21-22, 17:41

Phyuck!Bro seriously?! You actually barebacked some skank with herpes sores on her lips?! SMH. Some of you guys aren't going to be happy and content until your peckers fall off! (both figuratively and literally speaking).

JimmyJams
08-21-22, 18:06
I saw Emrald in CB yesterday on Pennington. It's been like 3 years since I've seen her but geez the streets have really worn her down. She was a no joke diamond back in the day. I'll be on the lookout for new talent.I haven't seen her in like 2 years!

I really liked her nutty little ass!

She has skills too! Too bad if she is real torn up looking now.

I still want to see her and talk to her even if I don't want to play. She's not bad people just got a bad disease.

JimmyJams
08-21-22, 18:17
Haha. Sasha is out all the time. Never tried her because she always asked for more than standard. She looks to be a lazy screw but an overall nice lady. Have seen her many times on Ramsey tweaking out. Think she's beyond help. Sad.Sasha actually is close to a true sub and worth the fare when she's not looking completely tore up. Her skill set is well above average and will take all instructions. Pretty decent person overall, I just can't anymore with her diminished appearance. She's been known to bounce back though! Over half the population has had cold sore / fever blister. Unattractive for sure but there are far worse things. It's not the same herpes as genital herpes.

Daedelus
08-21-22, 20:58
Sasha actually is close to a true sub and worth the fare when she's not looking completely tore up. Her skill set is well above average and will take all instructions. Pretty decent person overall, I just can't anymore with her diminished appearance. She's been known to bounce back though! Over half the population has had cold sore / fever blister. Unattractive for sure but there are far worse things. It's not the same herpes as genital herpes.That's false. The type of herpes that generally causes mouth sores is HSV-1. According to the World Health Organization, HSV-1 can be transmitted to the genital area: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/herpes-simplex-virus.

I know we all take risks while out on the stroll, but I'd seriously avoid getting a BBBJ from a SW with an active oral herpes outbreak.

Crofton33
08-21-22, 22:40
I picked a girl named Jessica at S Monroe St. She said she is 33 . We went to hourly motel and it was a nice encounter and nothing to complain about. Dropped her back near deli at Wash Blvd. Standard tuition with small tip. During our convo I asked her about Grace girl and she warned me that her boy friend is crackhead and tried to convince me not to pick Grace . lolIf this is your Jessica, she has resorted into the cash and dash game. She is cute, great body, was about 1 month ago so beware.

JimmyJams
08-22-22, 01:52
That's false. The type of herpes that generally causes mouth sores is HSV-1. According to the World Health Organization, HSV-1 can be transmitted to the genital area: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/herpes-simplex-virus.

I know we all take risks while out on the stroll, but I'd seriously avoid getting a BBBJ from a SW with an active oral herpes outbreak.Good clarification! Thanks.

Link also supports what I said. I wasn't completely false.

I've actually been practicing covered everything and some workers do pretty well with the CBJ.

But cold sore herpes is super common, think link said 3. 7 billion people!

I have gotten so many BBBJ but never caught anything but the clap from head. That's why the transition to everything covered as rule but with some exceptions.

Good info though we need to be safe and can't really expect addicted sex workers to be the most safe and responsible. They do often provide super satisfying experiences though.

Aravas
08-22-22, 09:27
You have exactly 1 post so am going to give you a break. Look, all I have is what she says is happening, I have no idea what the relationship is between her and this guy. They could be in a mutually agreed upon dom-sub relationship for all I know. There were no cams around the front of the house and I cased it out well before I knocked on the door. It is unlikely anyone called him to tell him that I was at the front door, I was at the front door for less than a minute and there were no neighbors around. It was a fairly nice residential neighborhood. If she's truly being held against her will, she could call the cops herself at any time, she was able to call and text me. I did mention calling the cops and she definitely did not want to deal with the cops. The guy was at work, she could have walked out at anytime. I think she chickened out because the situation she's in is not that bad. The house was a fairly nice residential neighborhood, not affluent but there were kids / mothers going around for walks, many houses had kids bikes and toys on the lawn / driveways.

You can only help those who are willing to help themselves. You want to play white knight, pm me and I'll give you the address and you can go rescue her yourself.Guys saving these junkies is hilarious lmfao that ***** will still love that guy and return to him, however please be sure to post back to us with how yall rode off into the sunset after you freed her from the dragons lair lmfaoo.

BMax986
08-22-22, 09:55
You have exactly 1 post so am going to give you a break. Look, all I have is what she says is happening, I have no idea what the relationship is between her and this guy. They could be in a mutually agreed upon dom-sub relationship for all I know. There were no cams around the front of the house and I cased it out well before I knocked on the door. It is unlikely anyone called him to tell him that I was at the front door, I was at the front door for less than a minute and there were no neighbors around. It was a fairly nice residential neighborhood. If she's truly being held against her will, she could call the cops herself at any time, she was able to call and text me. I did mention calling the cops and she definitely did not want to deal with the cops. The guy was at work, she could have walked out at anytime. I think she chickened out because the situation she's in is not that bad. The house was a fairly nice residential neighborhood, not affluent but there were kids / mothers going around for walks, many houses had kids bikes and toys on the lawn / driveways.

You can only help those who are willing to help themselves. You want to play white knight, pm me and I'll give you the address and you can go rescue her yourself.Too many things don't add up with her story. The biggest hole is the fact that she has access to phone to be texting you in the first place. You also mentioned she had contacted you a couple months ago from ER with broken ribs. Could be from same alleged boyfriend / captor, but haven't there been reports of this Lauren walking as SW and being picked up at her house for dates since then? Seems like she has been able to leave house on her own during this time. She doesn't have to call police. She could have called the crisis center (assuming some sort of center for abused women) herself, if she really was trying to get away. Highly unlikely a guy keeping a girl captive doesn't have security camera all over the place, or spying software on her phone, considering she has one in the first place, LOL. I get there are crazy things like the Elizabeth Smart situation, but did she have unlimited access to a phone? Wasn't Elizabeth Smart initially physically restrained for a long time before she was allowed to leave house on her own? It seems Lauren has been known as a SW for a while and been out of house a lot.

You are more familiar with her situation and her past texts to judge if her story could be true. My guess is she could be in an abusive / bad relationship, but not actually being held captive. If you are inclined, you could research the owner of the house. You could knock on the door (maybe bring a buddy) at around 7 pm and see who / anyone answers. If someone answers just use the NW vs NE excuse. I'm not suggesting you are obliged at all to doing any of these things. If anything it may just clear up if she was telling truth about house address. Then you have better info in case she contacts you again.

HeadLuvr
08-22-22, 11:14
The fact that the dude who runs that wants mongers to pay 20 bucks to see his average content picking up known streetwalkers in Baltimore only to then give shit camerawork and cumshots is ridiculous. We already got to drop 20 most of the time with these girls. Anyone posting vids with them should just post them for free so we know which girls have any kind of talent. Makes it easier to shop for them.Not my site posting the vids, but it takes a bit of entitlement to feel someone should post vids for free. It may be his personal stash, but for your purposes, you want to use his stash as a video verification service. That should cost you something. We aren't entitled to free shit just because we are already paying the girl. Sounds broke and petty to suggest otherwise. I don't expect anyone to give me anything for free.

SteveStone123
08-22-22, 11:32
If this is your Jessica, she has resorted into the cash and dash game. She is cute, great body, was about 1 month ago so beware.Here is the picture of Jessica I met. She said she has no phone.

Laurens
08-22-22, 12:49
Here is the picture of Jessica I met. She said she has no phone.What area is she hopefully wilkens.

Laurens
08-22-22, 12:52

Phyuck!I need her.

ShadowFox76
08-22-22, 14:25
I need her.We just spent like two pages in this forum talking about this ***** has a herpes sore on her top lip.

SteveStone123
08-22-22, 16:22
What area is she hopefully wilkens.Bro, Read my first post about her and you will find the spot from where I picked her.

BoloBellgrande
08-22-22, 17:22
I do believe someone reported on this recently. About 2 vminutes after 5 vtodsyv, I saw a blonde haired woman with short hair standing on Washington Blvd a ways up from the Aldi's.

She had a red top on with no bra and blue jeans, she was flexing her chest like a body builder and flashing traffic. I saw a group of younger people standing and sitting in front of a red brick building just off the grass line, I'm not sure if they were watching and laughing or what.

Oakwood99
08-22-22, 19:17
Here is the picture of Jessica I met. She said she has no phone.Very pretty girl, nice body and is a winner in the cama. I've seen her twice, last week being the second time.

She was very discreet and straightforward about the arrangement. Looking forward to tagging her again. YMMV.

Oak.

Oakwood99
08-22-22, 19:38
Picked up 35 year old WSW Lindsey yesterday afternoon. She's a petite, thin, brunette that provided an overall good experience. She provided satisfactory head, nice technique with the suction. Vag did not smell, had some fur but not wild. She took the pounding like a champ but asked that I not shoot my liquid offspring in her. Her tits are deflated but they must have been DDs in her prime. Would recommend to my fellow degenerates.

She's lost a lot of weight since last year. Tits was much bigger then however she gets into action. YMMV.

Oak.

Old Chinese Guy
08-22-22, 22:09
Too many things don't add up with her story. The biggest hole is the fact that she has access to phone to be texting you in the first place. You also mentioned she had contacted you a couple months ago from ER with broken ribs. Could be from same alleged boyfriend / captor, but haven't there been reports of this Lauren walking as SW and being picked up at her house for dates since then? Seems like she has been able to leave house on her own during this time. She doesn't have to call police. She could have called the crisis center (assuming some sort of center for abused women) herself, if she really was trying to get away. Highly unlikely a guy keeping a girl captive doesn't have security camera all over the place, or spying software on her phone, considering she has one in the first place, LOL. I get there are crazy things like the Elizabeth Smart situation, but did she have unlimited access to a phone? Wasn't Elizabeth Smart initially physically restrained for a long time before she was allowed to leave house on her own? It seems Lauren has been known as a SW for a while and been out of house a lot.

You are more familiar with her situation and her past texts to judge if her story could be true. My guess is she could be in an abusive / bad relationship, but not actually being held captive. If you are inclined, you could research the owner of the house. You could knock on the door (maybe bring a buddy) at around 7 pm and see who / anyone answers. If someone answers just use the NW vs NE excuse. I'm not suggesting you are obliged at all to doing any of these things. If anything it may just clear up if she was telling truth about house address. Then you have better info in case she contacts you again.You are exactly right, too many holes and things that just don't add up to her story. I do think she met this guy after she stopped running around in Baltimore and I do believe he smacked her around before I spoke to her while she was in the ER, she said it was a date gone bad. I think that the situation she's in is bad / abusive enough for her to think about trying to get out but there are probably some good elements which make her hesitant to leave. She does ask me to send her cash from time to time but I always decline and offer to meet and help her instead, like take her to the crisis center instead of sending money for an Uber to get to the crisis center. But asking for money virtually is not really her schtick, one thing that I'll have to say is good about her. The best thing about her is that she really can't get fucked enough, one of the few true nymphos I've met. It is quite incredible to get a BJ from her while bringing her off and making her lose complete control. But I have more SBs and UTRs in my current rotation to go wasting my time trying to understand her real situation. I've done all that I'm willing to do for her at this point and like I said, if anyone wants to be her white knight, be my guest. My guess is that she'll be back in circulation in the future at some point in time. She's obviously not totally happy with her current situation otherwise I'd have never heard from her, and it's just a slide back to being in active circulation from this point. I'm just going to sit tight and wait until she reaches out and tells me she's back out again. Will keep everyone updated when that happens. BTW, she's not seeing anyone as long as she's in her current situation. Have a lot of queries about her contact info, the only one I have, most of you have. I think it's a VOIP number since she only makes calls / texts when she has wifi access and it is not always on.

Mumford1
08-22-22, 23:03
She's lost a lot of weight since last year. Tits was much bigger then however she gets into action. YMMV.

Oak.Lindsey has been an online escort for about 10 years or so. Used to be on Backpage working out of Dundalk and Pulaski highway motels. Ran with the same crew as skinny Nikki with the bowties back then. Was even featured on an online video getting dicked down. Unfortunately she is skin and bones now and doesn't look like she did last year.

Chico
08-22-22, 23:09
YMMV. I picked her up twice in the Wilkens area and probably will not repeat because she was not good at the BJ, talks too much about her problems and pestered the crap out of me to buy her some food. I don't know why but I hate being asked to buy them food from my money, I guess because it feels like a forced tip, especially when the service was not good. I know that at least one of you guys has been with her because she told me (in her long winded talking without me even asking) that a guy took her to Tims and paid her for pictures of her just wearing heels.Picked her up tonight around 8:30 pm in front of the convenience store at the circle.

She said we dated before but I don't remember her. I think it was just a ploy to break the ice and build a little rapport. She was very friendly and just like Sportsfan said, she's VERY TALKATIVE! Nice little frame (just the way I like) but both her forearms had bandages, which made me hesitant but the little head took over and I said FUCK IT. Service was good, she was enthusiastic, didn't rush, but she upsold me on a rimjob for an extra ten. I didn't mind the extra attention. Total damage 30.

As I dropped her off, she reminded me to check under the seats for anything that may have fallen out of her bag. She said, "you never know, could be a crack pipe". HAHAHA, I have to admit, that was a 1st! A thoughtful streetwalker with a conscience. Wow!

Chico.

LuvTitz
08-23-22, 06:32
Here is the picture of Jessica I met. She said she has no phone.From the photos, she has a strong resemblance to MILF Lisa. I'll be sure to look for her.

Thanks for the photos.

LuvTitz
08-23-22, 06:35

Oak.Wow. Night and day difference. I prefer the skinny version and add the large breasts from last year. LOL.

CowboysFan
08-23-22, 07:57
Haven't noticed much talk on Conklin Ave lately. I hit it Sunday. Believe I spotted 2 trannies. Forgive me if I'm wrong. Sorry for the low pic quality. I was far away.

Seen the damdest thing the other not on Washington Blvd. The side road. A harry dude in a dress. Who's dating that dude??

Attached Conklin pic and dude pic.

CowboysFan
08-23-22, 08:07
She's back staying in the city for a little while. Colombia daddy has family in town. Picked her up the other night looking healthy. I didn't see how her boobs were looking. Gave me one hell of a rimjob. Not sure how girls do it but she can definitely bury her tongue with the best.

Catch her if you can!

DD Chaser
08-23-22, 14:57
I saw Emrald in CB yesterday on Pennington. It's been like 3 years since I've seen her but geez the streets have really worn her down. She was a no joke diamond back in the day. I'll be on the lookout for new talent.Been a little over three years for me also, since I had a crazy wonderful road trip weekend with Emerald. She's the bomb, glad to hear she is still around.

Moraxus
08-23-22, 15:22
She's back staying in the city for a little while. Colombia daddy has family in town. Picked her up the other night looking healthy. I didn't see how her boobs were looking. Gave me one hell of a rimjob. Not sure how girls do it but she can definitely bury her tongue with the best.

Catch her if you can!I don't know what it is but I keep forgetting about rim jobs. Can't remember the last time I had one.

BlueEyesFun
08-23-22, 16:40
Picked her up tonight around 8:30 pm in front of the convenience store at the circle.

She said we dated before but I don't remember her. I think it was just a ploy to break the ice and build a little rapport. She was very friendly and just like Sportsfan said, she's VERY TALKATIVE! Nice little frame (just the way I like) but both her forearms had bandages, which made me hesitant but the little head took over and I said FUCK IT. Service was good, she was enthusiastic, didn't rush, but she upsold me on a rimjob for an extra ten. I didn't mind the extra attention. Total damage 30.

As I dropped her off, she reminded me to check under the seats for anything that may have fallen out of her bag. She said, "you never know, could be a crack pipe". HAHAHA, I have to admit, that was a 1st! A thoughtful streetwalker with a conscience. Wow!

Chico.I've seen Star / Tiffany a few times over the past year and I don't have anything negative to speak about regarding our rendezvous. She has an easy going friendly down to earth personality in my opinion. I agree she's somewhat talkative, but not so much that it interfered in our business at hand. She proved to be open to all of my concerns and took directions exactly the way I like. Otherwise, she is a dope fiend which probably has something to do with both her forearms being bandaged. I drove pass her at the circle a few days ago and she appears to have lost weight since we last hooked up a few months ago. The streets chew these girls up and spits them out for real! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF

ElliotSpitzer
08-23-22, 17:16
I was out on a stroll recently didn't see anything worth scooping. Then I see amber by westside I reluctantly decided to make the scoop. I seen her before a few times and she can be batshit crazy at times. We negotiate half / half and we go to her spot which I'm not really comfortable wit. Then she grabs junior and stuff it her mouth. I just closed my eyes and let her work on the mic while I'm finger banging her tight little snatch. Then she bends her ass over I eased inside her and took her to poundtown. Then she started complaining that I'm pounding on her to hard but I was about to pop. So I started pounding on her harder until I popped in bag. I railed the shit her little ass. Soon as I pulled out she starts yelling and flipping out complaining that shit hurt. Told me she never see me again and will walk back. It was a win win for me. Damage 30. Good nut.

Assman To You
08-23-22, 17:49
Been a little over three years for me also, since I had a crazy wonderful road trip weekend with Emerald. She's the bomb, glad to hear she is still around.Holy Fuck she was a Dime Piece. Now she's got one tit and one deflated implant. Poor girl needs to get that fixed.

I rarely see her out.

YeahWellOkay
08-23-22, 18:11
Saw Miss Grace today strutting up and down Washington Blvd, with her man close behind. Little Grace is sporting a baby bump. She looked good, but that won't last.

BlueEyesFun
08-23-22, 19:24
Holy Fuck she was a Dime Piece. Now she's got one tit and one deflated implant. Poor girl needs to get that fixed.

I rarely see her out.I haven't seen or heard anything about her in a few years. Used to see her every now and then when driving thru Fairhaven. If you caught her at the right time she could be a lot of fun, but if it was an off beat time she was a pain in the ass! Glad to hear she's still around and I wish her the best. I took these pics the very last time we hooked up in 2019. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

ShadowFox76
08-23-22, 19:40
I was out on a stroll recently didn't see anything worth scooping. Then I see amber by westside I reluctantly decided to make the scoop. I seen her before a few times and she can be batshit crazy at times. We negotiate half / half and we go to her spot which I'm not really comfortable wit. Then she grabs junior and stuff it her mouth. I just closed my eyes and let her work on the mic while I'm finger banging her tight little snatch. Then she bends her ass over I eased inside her and took her to poundtown. Then she started complaining that I'm pounding on her to hard but I was about to pop. So I started pounding on her harder until I popped in bag. I railed the shit her little ass. Soon as I pulled out she starts yelling and flipping out complaining that shit hurt. Told me she never see me again and will walk back. It was a win win for me. Damage 30. Good nut.I'm so glad I didn't pick this one up again the last time I was in town. The second I saw her I was reminded of the BBBJ she wouldn't finish. Wouldn't stop complaining. Not worth the $30, not worth the money, time, risk, or stress. If anyone sees her just keep driving.

ShadowFox76
08-23-22, 19:44
Saw Miss Grace today strutting up and down Washington Blvd, with her man close behind. Little Grace is sporting a baby bump. She looked good, but that won't last.Ok which one is of yall is the lucky dad? Hahaha.

Happy One
08-23-22, 20:41
Holy Fuck she was a Dime Piece. Now she's got one tit and one deflated implant. Poor girl needs to get that fixed.

I rarely see her out.That humming thing she does while sucking your dick is very unique which enhances the BJ.

You won't find much out on third thru 6th st for now. Neighbors raced holy hell. LE is telling the girls get one warning then getting locked up.

Once Bates gets in office there will be no free passes for them or us.

Be Safe.

Oakwood99
08-23-22, 21:42
I was out on a stroll recently didn't see anything worth scooping. Then I see amber by westside I reluctantly decided to make the scoop. I seen her before a few times and she can be batshit crazy at times. We negotiate half / half and we go to her spot which I'm not really comfortable wit. Then she grabs junior and stuff it her mouth. I just closed my eyes and let her work on the mic while I'm finger banging her tight little snatch. Then she bends her ass over I eased inside her and took her to poundtown. Then she started complaining that I'm pounding on her to hard but I was about to pop. So I started pounding on her harder until I popped in bag. I railed the shit her little ass. Soon as I pulled out she starts yelling and flipping out complaining that shit hurt. Told me she never see me again and will walk back. It was a win win for me. Damage 30. Good nut.She was a killer in the cama a few years back. Now I just wave an keep it moving.

Oak.

DD Chaser
08-23-22, 23:11

I rarely see her out.The one boob was just starting to give her problems three years ago, believe she said it would be $25 k to address it, no wonder it's still an issue now. We hit it off great first night in Bmore so took her up to NY with me for a couple days, really fun time. Can see how she could also be a bit of a pain in the ass but really sweet also, stopped to get gas for example and walked away to fetch her a toothbrush from a nearby drug store by the time I had returned she had done a great job cleaning the inside of my car, didn't have to do that and never asked her to. Pretty trustworthy too in my small sample, didn't take anything that wasn't given.

Barraquda22
08-24-22, 07:02
I haven't seen or heard anything about her in a few years. Used to see her every now and then when driving thru Fairhaven. If you caught her at the right time she could be a lot of fun, but if it was an off beat time she was a pain in the ass! Glad to hear she's still around and I wish her the best. I took these pics the very last time we hooked up in 2019. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!Damn she looked good then. Even with a flat she would still get my nut.

BQ22.

Assman To You
08-24-22, 09:19
The one boob was just starting to give her problems three years ago, believe she said it would be $25 k to address it, no wonder it's still an issue now. We hit it off great first night in Bmore so took her up to NY with me for a couple days, really fun time. Can see how she could also be a bit of a pain in the ass but really sweet also, stopped to get gas for example and walked away to fetch her a toothbrush from a nearby drug store by the time I had returned she had done a great job cleaning the inside of my car, didn't have to do that and never asked her to. Pretty trustworthy too in my small sample, didn't take anything that wasn't given.My 1st time with her she wanted me to go down on her. LMAO. Another time she wanted Holiday pay. ROTFLMAO. I had no clue about the flat tire until later. That ass and legs were to die for. When she is all dolled up she looks better than anything in CB. I wonder where these girls will go if CB is on lockdown.

Old Chinese Guy
08-24-22, 09:32
The one boob was just starting to give her problems three years ago, believe she said it would be $25 k to address it, no wonder it's still an issue now. We hit it off great first night in Bmore so took her up to NY with me for a couple days, really fun time. Can see how she could also be a bit of a pain in the ass but really sweet also, stopped to get gas for example and walked away to fetch her a toothbrush from a nearby drug store by the time I had returned she had done a great job cleaning the inside of my car, didn't have to do that and never asked her to. Pretty trustworthy too in my small sample, didn't take anything that wasn't given.$25 K to fix one boob? Usually $5-10 K to do a boob job and that includes both boobs! I think if she can find a SD to give her $25 K for a boob job, she'll probably get the boob repaired and keep the $20 K for an early Christmas present, LOL!

YellaPerch
08-24-22, 12:52
Got off work yesterday and decided to see if anyone was out. It was a beautiful day and I was hoping that there might be something to choose from. Well I made my first pass on the ww loop and saw nothing. Nothing at the circle either. So I went back around for another pass and spotted a decent looking young lady on ashton. She was about 5'4" tall maybe 120 pounds, short brown hair. She was wearing shorts and a crop top. Alitalia loose skin, but not too bad. So I made the scoop. She said her name was Kayla. I went to a local rent a room and got down to it. BBBJ was OK, not great though. She did that just long enough to make junior perk up and then wanted to smash. So since the head was only mediocre I agreed. The cootch was clean and wet so I had no problems getting it going. I worked it for a little while and filled her like a donut. She had wipes so I cleaned up. She walked on her way from there so I was able to scoot without having to wait or take her anywhere. That's a plus. Her overall performance was good and I probably would repeat if I saw her. Anyways stay safe and happy hunting fellas. Perch out.

BlueEyesFun
08-24-22, 13:57
Sasha actually is close to a true sub and worth the fare when she's not looking completely tore up. Her skill set is well above average and will take all instructions. Pretty decent person overall, I just can't anymore with her diminished appearance. She's been known to bounce back though! Over half the population has had cold sore / fever blister. Unattractive for sure but there are far worse things. It's not the same herpes as genital herpes.I agree with you JJ regarding her skill set, desire to fully take directions and genuinely wants to please. Those qualities in and of themselves and the fact she's a easy going down to earth person makes her worth the fare to openminded folks who think beyond their nose. I too like you can't anymore with her diminished appearance, but I'm pulling for her to bounce back in a positive way. I came across these pics in my archives taken in better days. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

CowboysFan
08-24-22, 15:21
She was a killer in the cama a few years back. Now I just wave an keep it moving..I caught her the other night wearing some tight fitting jeans and a tube top. She looked pretty cute in the dark. Once inside the cop check showed her boobs have sagged out on her and then I noticed her lip appeared to have a sore of some type. She said she had fallen asleep on a step and nodded off which chipped her tooth. She showed me her teeth which were actually pretty damn clean and looked nice. I was pretty surprised. Took me up on standard rates with tip for some front seat action. She was cool to me and didn't disappoint. I guess ever situation is different. She wasn't high on anything. Not sure if I would repeat do to the reports I learned when I came home and checked the boards. Wish the board allowed signatures on our posts.

Mine would say, Avoid list- Tati on Graceland, Dundalk ave Loop.

CowboysFan
08-24-22, 15:25
I agree with you JJ regarding her skill set, desire to fully take directions and genuinely wants to please. Those qualities in and of themselves and the fact she's a easy going down to earth person makes her worth the fare to openminded folks who think beyond their nose. I too like you can't anymore with her diminished appearance, but I'm pulling for her to bounce back in a positive way. I came across these pics in my archives taken in better days. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!.I dated her twice when she first popped up on Fairhaven. Only some front seat action. Hats off to those that go body to body on them sores. I canceled 2 hotel dates in the past from once they undressed and I saw the sores. I myself couldn't lay body to body on them sores. However she is a solid provider and definitely one not to pass on some head game.

Saw her the other night on Catherine standing there like a model doll posing for cars.

JohnnySalami
08-24-22, 16:18
Titties look like door knobs though.

I agree with you JJ regarding her skill set, desire to fully take directions and genuinely wants to please. Those qualities in and of themselves and the fact she's a easy going down to earth person makes her worth the fare to openminded folks who think beyond their nose. I too like you can't anymore with her diminished appearance, but I'm pulling for her to bounce back in a positive way. I came across these pics in my archives taken in better days. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

CowboysFan
08-24-22, 17:24
Picked her up Wednesday night, introduced herself as a young 24 yo. Says she's been in the game for years and she use to panhandle over by the Royal Farms on Canton Ave. Her hair was like a dirty blonde and actually kinda beautiful once I got a good look at it. Cop check revealed some clean little perky A cups. No sag to them. Stomach and skin looked clean and no major marks. A few other reports I read make me believe they are her reports. She had on eye liner that loops up. Actually looked pretty cute. I was in for a treat. Once inside I noticed hands and ankles / feet swollen bad. Not sure why drugs do that but man they looked to hurt IMO. Cool chick to talk to and we hit it off pretty good. Head game wasn't the best. Denied CIM. I still went with it cause the looks were there. Amongst small talk she told me she was 2 months pregnant. I eventually got her out of her shirt and I could see a mild baby bump. Other reports show she was 3 months pregnant a month ago. She had a spinal bone pushing out of the center of her back that was strange. It looked like it would be painful. Mentioned she had been dating for like 7 years. Cool chick IMO. We talked about how some girls don't take showers and how their coochies were on fire. She reached down to hers and then stuck it by my nose rofl. I agree her coochie had no smell. I almost wish I would have gotten in it. Not sure how the lower end looked. Told me shoots up in the groin.

Catch her if you can!

And please don't share my report with her.

My Baltimore Avoid List.

Tati on Graceland Dunkdalk Loop.

ShadowFox76
08-24-22, 18:27
Had some time today after some business I took care of and strolled the loops for a couple hrs. Saw a LOT of zombies at the triangle throughout the day. Look, its hot and a lot of these girls don't even have a decent lookin face. Same for the girls around the Rofo & DD by Morrell Park. Dickin around the dope boys and not working til later. Saw Amber at some point at her usual spot at the intersection by the school. She waved and I kept it moving. I saw them with the dudes they be messin with as they got gas and none of them worked that strip til around 2-3 pm. Luckily by that time I went back by the school and found Pregnant Amanda. Told me she was 6 months and honestly she looks 3 with how skinny she is. She's been up for two days and told me not a lot of guys are picking her up lately. Only met up with one guy so that kitty was good to go.

Took her to a spot I like and she started some decent head work. Had her pay attention to the boys too as well as some good dirty talk. She listened to me well and told me I was nice and good people. Had her on top for a bit but she usually doesn't ride so had her go back to suckin me off and finishing in her mouth and on her face. I was very backed up but she was cool about it. I let her sleep in between driving and she asked for a caramel frappe. It was the least I could do. Gave her standard tuition plus a tip. Talked to her about some of the girls out there and the second I mentioned Amber she told me how much she can't stand her and how annoying she is. Said if you can't work and all you do is complain, don't work the curb.

After I dropped her off around Catherine, for fun I hit the loop one last time. Found this brunette wearing glasses named Lindsay back at the intersection by the school. I was spent but I asked for her number and she luckily has a phone. Will definitely see her next time. Went back to the rofo for gas and saw a bunch of girls working as well as strolling. Some blonde in a pink Hoodie kept walking around. Waved me and some guy in a white escalade down by DD. The little spot by the fire department they use to get high, I actually waved down a skinny redhead in a green hoodie and black leggings who looked familiar. I asked her name and she said Tiffany. I said Tink? And she said yes. I IMMEDIATELY turned her down.

After that I went home. Long day.

Oh yeah, she mentioned that girl Corina who got murdered recently. Damn shame.

Moraxus
08-24-22, 19:51
I was out on a stroll recently didn't see anything worth scooping. Then I see amber by westside I reluctantly decided to make the scoop. I seen her before a few times and she can be batshit crazy at times. We negotiate half / half and we go to her spot which I'm not really comfortable wit. Then she grabs junior and stuff it her mouth. I just closed my eyes and let her work on the mic while I'm finger banging her tight little snatch. Then she bends her ass over I eased inside her and took her to poundtown. Then she started complaining that I'm pounding on her to hard but I was about to pop. So I started pounding on her harder until I popped in bag. I railed the shit her little ass. Soon as I pulled out she starts yelling and flipping out, complaining that shit hurt. Told me she never see me again and will walk back. It was a win win for me. Damage 30. Good nut.I scooped her by the triangle a couple nights ago, knowing she can potentially be crazy for no real reason but she was looking a lot better than the times I've seen her out previously. Did the deed at my spot and then she started freaking out about losing a piece of rock she just supposedly had. Decent body and face, I'd reluctantly scoop again.

Oakwood99
08-24-22, 23:20
Picked her up Wednesday night, introduced herself as a young 24 yo. Says she's been in the game for years and she use to panhandle over by the Royal Farms on Canton Ave. Her hair was like a dirty blonde and actually kinda beautiful once I got a good look at it. Cop check revealed some clean little perky A cups. No sag to them. Stomach and skin looked clean and no major marks. A few other reports I read make me believe they are her reports. She had on eye liner that loops up. Actually looked pretty cute. I was in for a treat. Once inside I noticed hands and ankles / feet swollen bad. Not sure why drugs do that but man they looked to hurt IMO. Cool chick to talk to and we hit it off pretty good. Head game wasn't the best. Denied CIM. I still went with it cause the looks were there. Amongst small talk she told me she was 2 months pregnant. I eventually got her out of her shirt and I could see a mild baby bump. Other reports show she was 3 months pregnant a month ago. She had a spinal bone pushing out of the center of her back that was strange. It looked like it would be painful. Mentioned she had been dating for like 7 years. Cool chick IMO. We talked about how some girls don't take showers and how their coochies were on fire. She reached down to hers and then stuck it by my nose rofl. I agree her coochie had no smell. I almost wish I would have gotten in it. Not sure how the lower end looked. Told me shoots up in the groin.

Catch her if you can!

And please don't share my report with her.

My Baltimore Avoid List.

Tati on Graceland Dunkdalk Loop.Sarah's a cool chick. I use to date her when she was panhandling on Canton Ave. I've seen her a few times since she got back on the WW track but had to decline seeing her moving forward until she gives birth. I'm not knocking anybody for tapping it, especially now. I just can't knowing she's still using, said she is cutting back on the dope (I hope so) But to answer your question she has a tight box always took a shower when we hooked up. When I first met her she struggled with the D, she had improved in that area. She can be playful at times once she gets to know you. YMMV.

Oak.

Phyuck Yiu
08-25-22, 01:55
It's true, she is no longer around. Came from a reliable source. Neck was cut and found for dead.

Phyuck!

BMax986
08-25-22, 10:23
You are exactly right, too many holes and things that just don't add up to her story. I do think she met this guy after she stopped running around in Baltimore and I do believe he smacked her around before I spoke to her while she was in the ER, she said it was a date gone bad. I think that the situation she's in is bad / abusive enough for her to think about trying to get out but there are probably some good elements which make her hesitant to leave. She does ask me to send her cash from time to time but I always decline and offer to meet and help her instead, like take her to the crisis center instead of sending money for an Uber to get to the crisis center. But asking for money virtually is not really her schtick, one thing that I'll have to say is good about her. The best thing about her is that she really can't get fucked enough, one of the few true nymphos I've met. It is quite incredible to get a BJ from her while bringing her off and making her lose complete control. But I have more SBs and UTRs in my current rotation to go wasting my time trying to understand her real situation. I've done all that I'm willing to do for her at this point and like I said, if anyone wants to be her white knight, be my guest. My guess is that she'll be back in circulation in the future at some point in time. She's obviously not totally happy with her current situation otherwise I'd have never heard from her, and it's just a slide back to being in active circulation from this point. I'm just going to sit tight and wait until she reaches out and tells me she's back out again. Will keep everyone updated when that happens. BTW, she's not seeing anyone as long as she's in her current situation. Have a lot of queries about her contact info, the only one I have, most of you have. I think it's a VOIP number since she only makes calls / texts when she has wifi access and it is not always on.Yeah, sometimes it's too much drama. I'm sympathetic to the traumatic and abusive situations some these girls are in. Plenty of women stay with abusive boyfriends or husbands even in the civilian world. But regardless of the reasons and excuses, she does have a choice, and she is choosing to stay in her situation. You can't save someone from themselves and their own poor choices.

JimmyJams
08-25-22, 11:43
It's true, she is no longer around. Came from a reliable source. Neck was cut and found for dead.

Phyuck!Why isn't in the media anywhere. A female violently murdered would be reported somewhere.

I have searched and not seen anything. Not in Baltimore Sun, Fox 45, BPD homicide report, NOTHING.

I know at least 6 women that have been killed off by street rumors that ended up not beng dead. They too also were reported by so called reliable sources.

Tink, Heaven, KK, Andrea, Chelsea, Cece and more. ALL ended up beng alive.

Someone on here said they spotted her around the 25th stroll. I went looking for her over there and didn't see her.

BlueEyesFun
08-25-22, 14:38
I scooped her by the triangle a couple nights ago, knowing she can potentially be crazy for no real reason but she was looking a lot better than the times I've seen her out previously. Did the deed at my spot and then she started freaking out about losing a piece of rock she just supposedly had. Decent body and face, I'd reluctantly scoop again.Here's a look at her before she got completely lost in the drug sauce and took a deep dive into the world of a crazy crackhead. Damn shame, she let all her potential go down the tubes. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BoloBellgrande
08-25-22, 15:00
Why isn't in the media anywhere. A female violently murdered would be reported somewhere.

I have searched and not seen anything. Not in Baltimore Sun, Fox 45, BPD homicide report, NOTHING.

I know at least 6 women that have been killed off by street rumors that ended up not beng dead. They too also were reported by so called reliable sources.

Someone on here said they spotted her around the 25th stroll. I went looking for her over there and didn't see her.I actually thought I saw her the last time I was in Bmore around the west side, I was on my way to meet Bridget so I didn't investigate further.

ElliotSpitzer
08-25-22, 17:58
Ok which one is of yall is the lucky dad? Hahaha.Hope it's not mines. I have filled her up a few times. Reviewed post #48589

Laurens
08-25-22, 19:45
I haven't seen or heard anything about her in a few years. Used to see her every now and then when driving thru Fairhaven. If you caught her at the right time she could be a lot of fun, but if it was an off beat time she was a pain in the ass! Glad to hear she's still around and I wish her the best. I took these pics the very last time we hooked up in 2019. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!I need her.

Moraxus
08-25-22, 19:53
Here's a look at her before she got completely lost in the drug sauce and took a deep dive into the world of a crazy crackhead. Damn shame, she let all her potential go down the tubes. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.She looked so street worn not too long ago. I don't know if she stayed inside for a bit or something but she's looking better though.

BigPappay
08-25-22, 20:29
I need her.Go get her. They're all available.

Apache 12
08-25-22, 20:30
Haven't heard any new reports on Kiara lately. Is she still around? I know she's been just seeing regulars due to circumstances.

BoloBellgrande
08-25-22, 21:38
Saw her today just a little while ago, I asked her about Karina and she said, she's definitely dead and was murdered the way it's being reported.

Kiara says Karina was telling people she thought she was being followed by somebody. I'm hoping Kiara gets out of the game soon. She don't go out like she use to, and that's a good thing! She's popular enough to work off her phone with her regulars.

CowboysFan
08-25-22, 22:14
Here's a look at her before she got completely lost in the drug sauce and took a deep dive into the world of a crazy crackhead. Damn shame, she let all her potential go down the tubes. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Wow that is a shame. She definitely doesn't look like that now. She's thin and tits are sagged out. However her performance was fine for me. Not sure I'd repeat due to the how thin she is. No ass on her. Just clean teeth LOL.

Dagame
08-25-22, 22:51
Why isn't in the media anywhere. A female violently murdered would be reported somewhere.

Someone on here said they spotted her around the 25th stroll. I went looking for her over there and didn't see her.I've seen her today. Walking past the Dollar General on 25 and Green Mount. I was 10 feet from her and have dated her several times in the past. Trust me she is alive and kicking. Minus a few teeth.

TsaBro3355
08-25-22, 23:40
Hope it's not mines. I have filled her up a few times. Reviewed post #48589What is she charging these days, has she come back to earth?

Phyuck Yiu
08-26-22, 05:20
Do you mind asking how much she charged you? I picked her up once before and she quoted me 3 OO, needless to say I looped right back around and dropped her off.

Phyuck!

How that pussy BTW? Good?

Hope it's not mines. I have filled her up a few times. Reviewed post #48589

Kaifas
08-26-22, 05:24
You're better off going to a massage parlor for an Asian. On the streets there are only two that I know of and both are loony, but I'm sure there are more.

Asian 1.

Deling. She sleeps at different train stations or the airport if she doesn't have a hotel room. She doesn't use drugs, and tries to blend in with tourist or students so she can use their facilities. She's very intelligent but crazy, she has psychosis and thinks a higher power is communicating with her. I met her early one morning at Penn Station on Charles street, apparently the train station closes for a few hours at 2 AM which leaves her to roam the streets. The puss is extremely, extremely, tight, and she will blow all night if she's told to. She didn't want money most of the time, she wanted for me to pay for food or a motel room ($60). I was okay with that because I would hang out with her for hours in the motel room and was able to leave without having to take her anywhere. Sometimes I would come back the next day and pay for the room again, and fuck her all day long. I was forced to cut her off because she was very bizarre. She wanted to cuddle, and wanted me to fall asleep with her. I then caught her secretly trying to record us having sex. The final straw was when I caught her attempting to take pictures of my truck's registration. When I cut her off she threatened she knew where I lived and was looking forward to killing me in my sleep and then killing herself. After I stopped taking her calls she pretended she was pregnant, even though I always used condoms. The last time I saw her she was still hanging in the Penn Station area by university of Baltimore with other homeless people. I now avoid that area because of her. (See Picture Below).

Asian 2.

Annie. She walks North Ave, and Eutaw Street and she's batshit crazy too. She's fit, wears athletic clothing but she smokes crack. I picked her up once but I parked in a bad spot, and when a bystander pulled up near us she canceled the date. I saw her another time and she crossed the street avoiding me. Then many months later I saw her at the gas station on North Ave, and she flagged me down. She was saying how much she missed me, was rubbing my arm, and asked could we go somewhere to talk. She first wanted to go inside the gas station and asked me to wait. About a minute later she then told this civilian in the gas station that she was hungry and I was trying to get her to sell her body. LOL these prostitutes.I know it's a long shot but do you still have her contact info.

AbsoluteSavage
08-26-22, 10:40
I know it's a long shot but do you still have her contact info.Asking for contact info for a literally insane street walker last mentioned 8 months ago. Normally I tell people to read the forums but you clearly did read the forums however I don't know if you comprehended what you read. Homegirl flat out threatened murder-suicide and tried to do the child support two step. I love Asians too and pay way too much money every couple of weeks to shove my tongue up the ass of an Asian who's older than I am, but that crosses a line and then continues going over the line until said line is no longer viewable. Whatever money AMPs charge is a steal compared to dealing with that shit.

I'm about to give my best life advice to anyone reading this: Eventually you're going to encounter a woman who is beautiful (could be any race) and people are going to tell you she's crazy. You're going to be dick drunk looking at her and your penis will tell you "Pfffft those other guys were pussies and couldn't handle it or keep her in line. I'm different, I know what I'm doing and she will be the fuck of the century. I'll be fine!

No you will not. If you even get a fucking whiff of crazy, run. Because that means there's so much shit going on under the surface that she's hiding, you can't even imagine. ESPECIALLY if you're paying for her ass and you have a choice.

ChrlieBrown
08-26-22, 13:42
I know it's a long shot but do you still have her contact info.Some funny shit right there. MF's be into anyting.

Dj Hunter
08-26-22, 14:03
Asking for contact info for a literally insane street walker last mentioned 8 months ago. Normally I tell people to read the forums but you clearly did read the forums however I don't know if you comprehended what you read. Homegirl flat out threatened murder-suicide and tried to do the child support two step. I love Asians too and pay way too much money every couple of weeks to shove my tongue up the ass of an Asian who's older than I am, but that crosses a line and then continues going over the line until said line is no longer viewable. Whatever money AMPs charge is a steal compared to dealing with that shit.

I'm about to give my best life advice to anyone reading this: Eventually you're going to encounter a woman who is beautiful (could be any race) and people are going to tell you she's crazy. You're going to be dick drunk looking at her and your penis will tell you "Pfffft those other guys were pussies and couldn't handle it or keep her in line. I'm different, I know what I'm doing and she will be the fuck of the century. I'll be fine!

No you will not. If you even get a fucking whiff of crazy, run. Because that means there's so much shit going on under the surface that she's hiding, you can't even imagine. ESPECIALLY if you're paying for her ass and you have a choice.I stuck my dick in crazy, totally ignoring rumors and obvious signs, a couple times in my life and am fucking honest-to-God lucky I made it out of those situations relatively unscathed. Granted, I was in my early 20's and just wanted to bust my nut at any cost. Thankfully, I'm wiser and would rather deal with mediocre / not crazy than hot / crazy. My boy banged an absolute dime (at the time), had a kid with her and almost got sent away under false abuse allegations along with other crazy shit that also almost cost his career. 20+ years later he still kicks himself for fucking that woman. Granted, I probably would've fucked her too if I had the chance. Sometimes, it's better someone else's dick than yours.

BoloBellgrande
08-26-22, 14:15
Saw Heather out walking with a decent looking dark haired girl, both face and body. I stopped her and asked for her new # cause her old phone got damaged.

I I was on my way to see Kiara so I texted her a little later and asked about her and her friend. When she told me the price for both of them, I thought it was a odd amount.

The only thing I can figure is, it's the price of what's equivalent on the street to a 8 ball or something, the term used for certain amount of coke.

I know it has something to do with dope, I was wondering if anyone has any clue.

Apache 12
08-26-22, 14:57
Saw her today just a little while ago, I asked her about Karina and she said, she's definitely dead and was murdered the way it's being reported.

Kiara says Karina was telling people she thought she was being followed by somebody. I'm hoping Kiara gets out of the game soon. She don't go out like she use to, and that's a good thing! She's popular enough to work off her phone with her regulars.Thanks Bolo, appreciate the info, but damn another post came out and someone said they saw Karina just a little while ago on 25th street. These rumors sure can get confusing, but I guess it's all part of this game we play. Who knows maybe she's just walking dead now. Back to Kiara, it's been a month since I've seen her and I don't have my old phone any longer, hoping I catch her on the street close to the post office soon. She's getting a little rough but always a good date.

BlueEyesFun
08-26-22, 15:16
I've seen her today. Walking past the Dollar General on 25 and Green Mount. I was 10 feet from her and have dated her several times in the past. Trust me she is alive and kicking. Minus a few teeth.I was hoping word on the street of shorty's demise was incorrectly exaggerated. Glad to hear she is still alive and kicking on this side of the great divide! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

JimmyJams
08-26-22, 15:48

Kiara says Karina was telling people she thought she was being followed by somebody. I'm hoping Kiara gets out of the game soon. She don't go out like she use to, and that's a good thing! She's popular enough to work off her phone with her regulars.Another addicted sex worker is not what I normally would consider a reliable source.

There is no official or media reporting of her rumored homicide. I suspect that Karina is very much alive. I really hope so.

JimmyJams
08-26-22, 15:53
I've seen her today. Walking past the Dollar General on 25 and Green Mount. I was 10 feet from her and have dated her several times in the past. Trust me she is alive and kicking. Minus a few teeth.I really hope so and would consider you a better source than street addicts and addicted sex workers.

It's amazing how these rumors get started and perpetuated.

Everytime one of them goes out of sight for more than a week someone will start saying that person was found dead, overdosed or murder. The reports are more often false than not.

Oakwood99
08-26-22, 16:15
Haven't heard any new reports on Kiara lately. Is she still around? I know she's been just seeing regulars due to circumstances.I scooped her two weeks ago near the playground on Ashton. She said she was staying in Columbia and was down the way to handle her business. She looked good, mic skills is still on point.

Oak.

PellyMason
08-26-22, 16:50
Tall brunette, nice frame, sweet disposition. Anyone have experience with her. Her bf is like a remora on a shark. Ever present. He obviously approves. But something seems off.

BlueEyesFun
08-26-22, 19:22
Tall brunette, nice frame, sweet disposition. Anyone have experience with her. Her bf is like a remora on a shark. Ever present. He obviously approves. But something seems off.I picked her up last night by the storage facility next to Rofo on Wash Blvd & Monroe. Took her to Tims and had an enjoyable time. She knows her way around the D and seems to have a genuine desire make your time with her pleasurable. I never saw her bf but on our way up Wash Blvd thru MP, she reclined her passenger seat so her bf wouldn't see her just in case he was out there. She told me she was from Hagerstown. That's about it for now Pelly. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

JankMaster
08-27-22, 11:10
I see kay kay is back around. Very healthy looking. Service was great as always. BJ with amazing effort. My trick with a good BJ if I spring for half and half is I keep making sounds and saying oh shit or OMG making them think I'm about to bust. They go even harde4 and then I pound them out LOL. Kay is very flixible and doesn't mind me balls deep. She has a car also which I think she's living out of.

BlueEyesFun
08-27-22, 12:35
Went by the circle today early and besides a few zombies didn't see much. Took a few more goes and say a girl on blue pants and a nice top. Looked too nice to be a walker but went up and saw the face wasn't great but needed a date so took it. Her name is Victoria but goes by tori. Standard tip but I have to be honest her mouth was like a washing machine. The best mic work I have ever gotten on the loop. Gave her a tip and told her I'd be back to see her again. No digits but she's working on it. If you see her she is a must try.I was caught at the light and saw her coming out of the corner store with I guess her BF at Wilkens & Monroe, I glanced at her as I crossed thru the intersection and pulled over in the next block. She left the BF at the corner and came up to get in my car. She said her name was Victoria but goes by Tori and she was from West Virginia. I told her what I was interested in and she was down, so off to Tims we went. She gave up some fantastic brain work, followed direction perfectly, was open to just about anything I might want, including eating that asshole like she was eating some pussy, which she also loves to do. All in all she gave up some good work and I would take her up on round two if I happen to come across her again. You can verify if it's the same chick or not from these photos. As always, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

SpunKalunk
08-27-22, 13:25
She looks like a fun time.

I was caught at the light and saw her coming out of the corner store with I guess her BF at Wilkens & Monroe, I glanced at her as I crossed thru the intersection and pulled over in the next block. She left the BF at the corner and came up to get in my car. She said her name was Victoria but goes by Tori and she was from West Virginia. I told her what I was interested in and she was down, so off to Tims we went. She gave up some fantastic brain work, followed direction perfectly, was open to just about anything I might want, including eating that asshole like she was eating some pussy, which she also loves to do. All in all she gave up some good work and I would take her up on round two if I happen to come across her again. You can verify if it's the same chick or not from these photos. As always, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!.

ElliotSpitzer
08-27-22, 14:05
I finally caught up with Redz again spotted her on Ashton. Seen her before several times. I pull up and she recognize me and hops in no negotiations needed. As we have a set rate. We hit my spot and she drops her head in my lap and Polish my knob until I was rock hard. Then I layed her seat back and climbed on aboard. Slid inside her punchbowl and tore her ass up. I grinded her into dogmeat until she was creampied filled with baby batter. Hands down redz got some of the best pussy in town easily in my top 10. Damage 40. Good nut.

Laurens
08-27-22, 14:51
I was caught at the light and saw her coming out of the corner store with I guess her BF at Wilkens & Monroe, I glanced at her as I crossed thru the intersection and pulled over in the next block. She left the BF at the corner and came up to get in my car. She said her name was Victoria but goes by Tori and she was from West Virginia. I told her what I was interested in and she was down, so off to Tims we went. She gave up some fantastic brain work, followed direction perfectly, was open to just about anything I might want, including eating that asshole like she was eating some pussy, which she also loves to do. All in all she gave up some good work and I would take her up on round two if I happen to come across her again. You can verify if it's the same chick or not from these photos. As always, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.More of her.

JankMaster
08-27-22, 22:22
Seen this light skin chic across from the school with a white shirt and blk pants. Looked TGTBT but she was there for a while. Didn't see anyone snag her yet. She out now. Anyone dream of her before.

AbsoluteSavage
08-27-22, 23:08
More of her.Who's your favorite that you've seen lately?

Oakwood99
08-28-22, 00:50
Tall brunette, nice frame, sweet disposition. Anyone have experience with her. Her bf is like a remora on a shark. Ever present. He obviously approves. But something seems off.I just so happen to see her with her BF for the first time last night. She always told me he didn't know she was dating🙄.

She differently worth the time and $. One of my favorites. YMMV.

Oak.

SemiPro666
08-28-22, 01:05
I was caught at the light and saw her coming out of the corner store with I guess her BF at Wilkens & Monroe, I glanced at her as I crossed thru the intersection and pulled over in the next block. She left the BF at the corner and came up to get in my car. She said her name was Victoria but goes by Tori and she was from West Virginia. I told her what I was interested in and she was down, so off to Tims we went. She gave up some fantastic brain work, followed direction perfectly, was open to just about anything I might want, including eating that asshole like she was eating some pussy, which she also loves to do. All in all she gave up some good work and I would take her up on round two if I happen to come across her again. You can verify if it's the same chick or not from these photos. As always, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Yeah that's here. She was great haven't seen her in a while.

MrWaggiles1
08-28-22, 01:12
Does anyone have any info on the emo chick that's walks randomly on Harford Rd. She's 5'10 ish, pale, black hair. I tried to scoop her a few times but no luck. She comes out randomly and can't get a fix on her.

PellyMason
08-28-22, 07:39
I just so happen to see her with her BF for the first time last night. She always told me he didn't know she was dating🙄.

She differently worth the time and $. One of my favorites. YMMV.

Oak.I wonder where he thinks she gets the money to support his habit. Can anyone be that clueless?

Budd2
08-28-22, 12:59
Seems like lots of Ho Strolls. Which are the best? Is a hotel near BWI close enough to take a SW to? Appears that within city limits of Baltimore their not prosecuting solicitation charges. So how careful do you need to be with LE? Are some strolls safer than others? What are the best sites to find an escort? STG has mostly ads for Asian providers, are any of them real? Looking forward to sampling Baltimore's talent.

BigPappay
08-28-22, 17:38
Seems like lots of Ho Strolls. Which are the best? Is a hotel near BWI close enough to take a SW to? Appears that within city limits of Baltimore their not prosecuting solicitation charges. So how careful do you need to be with LE? Are some strolls safer than others? What are the best sites to find an escort? STG has mostly ads for Asian providers, are any of them real? Looking forward to sampling Baltimore's talent.Still a couple more months of balls to the walls mongering. First of the year there's a new sheriff in town.

ShadowFox76
08-28-22, 17:40
Still a couple more months of balls to the walls mongering. First of the year there's a new sheriff in town.Oh they're going to be cracking down on soliciting and mongering next yr huh?

PanchSez
08-28-22, 19:31
I see kay kay is back around. Very healthy looking. Service was great as always. BJ with amazing effort. My trick with a good BJ if I spring for half and half is I keep making sounds and saying oh shit or OMG making them think I'm about to bust. They go even harde4 and then I pound them out LOL. Kay is very flixible and doesn't mind me balls deep. She has a car also which I think she's living out of.She's been around months now. Same good service, YMMV but the attitude can vary from good to Princess to geeking. She been staying in a house until the drama get too strong and then to the car. If you know her car she will be nearby.

LuvTitz
08-28-22, 19:59
Began today's adventure on the Wilkens loop; fruitless again. I then drove to Washington Blvd and noticed a young lady with nice legs tying her shoes near Dunkin. I circled back but then she was gone. Went back and forth a few times and saw her again, this time making the scoop. Amber / Amanda (can't remember which name she used) is a petite WSW, 25 yrs old, auburn hair, A cups, poor dental health. She provided good, not great head. Proceeded to unclothed and she had a firey Bush (for those that love some hair). Banged her out and shot in the bag. Overall, a good experience and will repeat.

SteveStone123
08-28-22, 21:47
Seems like lots of Ho Strolls. Which are the best? Is a hotel near BWI close enough to take a SW to? Appears that within city limits of Baltimore their not prosecuting solicitation charges. So how careful do you need to be with LE? Are some strolls safer than others? What are the best sites to find an escort? STG has mostly ads for Asian providers, are any of them real? Looking forward to sampling Baltimore's talent.If you are planning to stay in hotels near BWI, it will be a 15 minutes drive to the Wilkens ave. Washington blvd loop to pick SWs.

BKMason
08-29-22, 07:56
I had a dream last night around 7:30. I think I really got lucky on this one. Her name is Kate, 24 maybe, and just the cutest thing I've seen in awhile. She was around wilkens and ft smallwood. The dream wasn't rushed and she paid attention and took direction well. No digits, but I hope I run into her again. Maybe a unicorn? Cause I have never seen her around.

BK.

BigPappay
08-29-22, 10:09
Oh they're going to be cracking down on soliciting and mongering next yr huh?Ya new prosecutor ran on pressing the small chit. Current gal will be wearing orange.

MilkMan63
08-29-22, 14:03
I need someone to get me in with Kiara I'm willing to pay I e had her number before but couldn't get her to see me pm me and get me a date and you will be compensated.

CowboysFan
08-29-22, 15:15
Recently made a careless rookie mistake on a female I met. Not going to share her name or take PMs on it. But met someone that I was under the impression we hit it off. Invited her to my house. Discussed expectations of shower fun, head fun then bed fun.

Well once I picked up she asked for money for the candy. I let her grab it. Why not. Enjoy yourself too. Big mistake. Stunk my whole car up like crack. Then at my house. In the shower she goes buzirk and throws a fit. Saying she can't take a shower with me in there. I step out cause I knew it was a different person. Once she finishes wrecking my bathroom. She gets out and wigs out. Don't touch her! I knew right then and there I was fucked. Grab your shit. Were outa her. I'm taking you back. Keep the money. Then in the car she's bitching she's hurting and bugs are on her. Started getting violent. I held both hands on the wheel the entire time. I was afraid she was going to grab the wheel and yank us off the road. I eventually got her to lay her sit back and she fell asleep. Got to her spot and woke her up. She mumbled and wouldn't get up. I kept saying come on. You got to get up and out. She finally got up and out. Then walked over to an SUV and jumped in it and they took off. WTF LOL.

Live and learn. I should have knew better. I've had it happen a few times to me.

So stand your ground fellas.

No candy.

No hits in the car.

No money up front until deeds are done.

Always discuss plans on what services are expected and consequences if they are not full filled. I lost 100 that night.

Live and learn but move on to see another day.

CowboysFan
08-29-22, 15:35
Dated her a few times. Finally dropped the question and asked her about a rimjob. She said, you better be clean. She basically ate out my ass hole a few minutes. I'm starting to feel like a hoe ROFL.

Still 6 ft tall Puerto Rican Jessica is the # 1 spot holder.

Followed by Vickie on the WW Loop and then Kimmie aka Work. In the 3rd spot. Kiara probably lands 4th. Probably had Kiara's tongue up my ass more then any of them. She's got the bang for the buck and always down to ride if she's available.

Catch them if you can! And don't leak my reports to them.

PanchSez
08-29-22, 15:48
I had a dream last night around 7:30. I think I really got lucky on this one. Her name is Kate, 24 maybe, and just the cutest thing I've seen in awhile. She was around wilkens and ft smallwood. The dream wasn't rushed and she paid attention and took direction well. No digits, but I hope I run into her again. Maybe a unicorn? Cause I have never seen her around.

BK.Good provider. She was around a couple of years ago but didn't have many reviews. She's from southern MD by Dealer. I gave her a ride home once.

If she is back around, it looks like she's relapsed.

BlueEyesFun
08-29-22, 18:07
Good provider. She was around a couple of years ago but didn't have many reviews. She's from southern MD by Dealer. I gave her a ride home once.

If she is back around, it looks like she's relapsed.Yeah, she's back around, so maybe she did relapse. I saw her last Thursday night on the corner of Ashton & Pulaski but almost didn't recognize her with her dark hair color. I was used to seeing her in the blonde wig she used to wear. I took these pics the last time I hooked up with her about a year ago. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

CowboysFan
08-29-22, 18:27
Anyone have any details on her?? Caught her as I was dropping off Reds. Looked like she had a phat ass on her. Said she didn't have a phone. I had to pass as I was out of cash. She looked cute in some grey low cuy booty shorts. Almost showing ass cheeks.

BigPappay
08-29-22, 18:42
Dated her a few times. Finally dropped the question and asked her about a rimjob. She said, you better be clean. She basically ate out my ass hole a few minutes. I'm starting to feel like a hoe ROFL.

Still 6 ft tall Puerto Rican Jessica is the # 1 spot holder.

Followed by Vickie on the WW Loop and then Kimmie aka Work. In the 3rd spot. Kiara probably lands 4th. Probably had Kiara's tongue up my ass more then any of them. She's got the bang for the buck and always down to ride if she's available.

Catch them if you can! And don't leak my reports to them.Speaking of leaks. Can't get rimjobs due to old man's leaking issues. Enjoy the game while your young.

Moraxus
08-29-22, 21:10
Recently made a careless rookie mistake on a female I met. Not going to share her name or take PMs on it. But met someone that I was under the impression we hit it off. Invited her to my house. Discussed expectations of shower fun, head fun then bed fun.

Well once I picked up she asked for money for the candy. I let her grab it. Why not. Enjoy yourself too. Big mistake. Stunk my whole car up like crack. Then at my house. In the shower she goes buzirk and throws a fit. Saying she can't take a shower with me in there. I step out cause I knew it was a different person. Once she finishes wrecking my bathroom. She gets out and wigs out. Don't touch her! I knew right then and there I was fucked. Grab your shit. Were outa her. I'm taking you back. Keep the money. Then in the car she's bitching she's hurting and bugs are on her. Started getting violent. I held both hands on the wheel the entire time. I was afraid she was going to grab the wheel and yank us off the road. I eventually got her to lay her sit back and she fell asleep. Got to her spot and woke her up. She mumbled and wouldn't get up. I kept saying come on. You got to get up and out. She finally got up and out. Then walked over to an SUV and jumped in it and they took off. WTF LOL.

Live and learn. I should have knew better. I've had it happen a few times to me.

No candy.

No hits in the car.

Always discuss plans on what services are expected and consequences if they are not full filled. I lost 100 that night.

Live and learn but move on to see another day.You lose a lot of leverage and control of the situation giving that much upfront.

Chico
08-29-22, 22:13
Cruised Wilkens, Morrell Park, and finally B / CB. That's where I met Melissa, WSW about 5'6" with blue hair and a nice ass! Cool chick, good personality and conversation. She told me she was clean for about 2 yrs but recently relapsed and is now homeless. I wanted half-and-half, she said 50, I countered with 40 and off we went. I warned her that sometimes head just doesn't do it for me but she was patient and never complained even once. Then came the main event, went missionary in the back seat and she got into it. Definitely would repeat.

Chico.

TsaBro3355
08-29-22, 23:33
Has anyone seen little Amber in MP lately?

BMish
08-30-22, 00:15
A couple days ago on the prowl I saw this fiesty extra thicc walker on Garrison and Batemen. Literally had to be an enhanced yet very aesthetic ass if I ever saw one. Possibly one of those brazilian butt lifts that are very popular cosmetic procedures for women. Anyways the brains were insane, that ass is worthy of being serenaded in oil Here is a few pics of her glorious donk. Her demeanor mellows out after a few dates thankfully. At first she was a little fidgety like all big booty walkers get initially. The toppy was sloppy and costs $30. Treat her well if you find her mongers.

Jthinas
08-30-22, 06:54

No candy.

No hits in the car.

Live and learn but move on to see another day.If you aren't going to give up her name the post is pointless. You're not telling us anything that everyone doesn't already know. The name may save another monger problems in the future.

Duuuuuuude
08-30-22, 07:13
Anyone seen her? I scooped her the other night and thought I found a gem. Cute brunette with a great body, but soon after we drove off she starts nodding. She never could pull it together enough to even get a little sloppy top. Great tits, warm moist kitty. Dropped her back off near the circle. After about 10 minutes, once I finally got her out of the car she hugged me and asked to scoop her another time. Smh. Said she has no digits.

PellyMason
08-30-22, 07:20

No candy.

No hits in the car.

Live and learn but move on to see another day.Sounds like a nightmare. Why are you not sharing her identity? She is just the kind of date we need to avoid.

LibidoLuvr
08-30-22, 10:58
Sounds like a nightmare. Why are you not sharing her identity? She is just the kind of date we need to avoid.I agree 100%. Its not she is going to read this and then come for you. Smh.

JanusCanal84
08-30-22, 11:50
I agree 100%. Its not she is going to read this and then come for you. Smh.Well he did say he took her to his place of residence so I can understand why he won't disclose her name.

But at the same time it's meaningless since it helps others out to avoid her.

CowboysFan
08-30-22, 12:20
You lose a lot of leverage and control of the situation giving that much upfront.40 up front for the candy.

60 handed to her once we hit the highway. I wanted her to feel comfortable and trust me. I didn't know she was going to go psycho after smoking. Some girls can do it all day and still perform. This girl went bat shit crazy.

Same shit happened to me when I took Corina or Korina to the telly. She went crazy and started freaking out when I touched her. I don't waste my time. I end it right then. Told her. Grab your sure shit. We're out. Keep the money. I don't want no bad beefs with any girls. You never know what could happen. A rock to the windshield or sick a d boy on ya. I don't gamble. I'm staying safe and live to see another day.

CowboysFan
08-30-22, 12:22
A couple days ago on the prowl I saw this fiesty extra thicc walker on Garrison and Batemen. Literally had to be an enhanced yet very aesthetic ass if I ever saw one. Possibly one of those brazilian butt lifts that are very popular cosmetic procedures for women. Anyways the brains were insane, that ass is worthy of being serenaded in oil Here is a few pics of her glorious donk. Her demeanor mellows out after a few dates thankfully. At first she was a little fidgety like all big booty walkers get initially. The toppy was sloppy and costs $30. Treat her well if you find her mongers.Whos the black chick on Washington blvd with the short hair cut and bigger ass. Dresses nice and just walks up and down. Almost looks like a possible escort. I never stop for her. Ass looks a little big for me. She's always across from the U-Haul.

Anyone know who I'm referring too?

CowboysFan
08-30-22, 12:31
Well he did say he took her to his place of residence so I can understand why he won't disclose her name.

But at the same time it's meaningless since it helps others out to avoid her.Sorry I'm not calling out here name and kill her business. I'm just sharing my experiences and how I've fucked up. I consider myself a senior in this game. And girls read the site and I've had a few girls confront me on my reports. No girl wants to read they had their tongue up my ass. So that's why I say. Please keep this report on the boards. Ask the girl if you want a rim job. Just make sure your clean and shaved clean. If your balls ass harry, no girl is eating your ass out ha-ha. But I do get a lot to do it ha-ha.

CowboysFan
08-30-22, 12:39
Had some time after an appointment today so I took a stroll around WW wasn't feelin it too much earlier in the day so I wanted to humor myself. Saw a really cute blond and I circle backed and of course she was gone. Saw nothin but zombies and dope boys as per usual. As well as some LEO posted up between Payson and McHenry at some point. Went to Washington Blvd and Desoto in hopes to find Ashley MP but once again after a few loops I saw nothin but zombies and this one red head spinner who was causing trouble for royal farms employees.

In between that I saw this thick blonde WSW. Cute enough to do something with so I circled the block a few times and when I went to scoop her some dude chatted her up. Took another stroll and eventually found her walking by the oceanic gas station by there. Parked nearby there in this industrial spot between trucks and debris. Only one dude there and he knew what we were doing but he didn't give a shit.

She looked familiar said her name was Bianca and I recalled seeing her ads over the yrs. Bianca Foxx. Usually around DC but she's also in Baltimore. Just wanted some head for $0. 4. Made sure it was good for that much. I noticed she grabbed a condom and usually I don't care for condom head and like watching these white girls swallow huge black loads of cum but after driving for awhile and getting my blood test results that I was clean I figured I wouldn't take the risk.Oh so this is that girl that's always out on Washington blvd. I see her out there all the time but I have never stopped and talked with her. She's out like every night.

CowboysFan
08-30-22, 12:48
I met Brianna the other day, near west side shopping center. Cute face, with long brown hair w / a ball cap on. Only thing better than her smile was that ASS. If you like thick white girls, she the one. I was only log for a BJ but when I saw that ass I took her to the hotel..Believe I met this girl after a date last night. I always loop and check for talent before I head home. Stopped for this girl near the shopping center before the playground. Introduced her self as 28 yo Brianna. She had on some sport shorts and legs, thighs and ass looked phat. Gave me her digits. But I didn't save them. Its the thrill of the hunt for me.

I had just grabbed Kiara for a deep cleaning rim job. She ate my ass out and cleaned me up. Fun times with the GOAT.

CowboysFan
08-30-22, 13:07
Has anyone seen little Amber in MP lately?I swear I saw her weeks ago and her ass was phat. I know I have been pretty steady on the Washington Blvd loop and have not seen her out like she use to be. Her head game sucks but the cuteness always attracted me. I wonder if she moved away and got cleaned up. Last I saw she was 90 lbs. But I swear I passed the donkin donuts one night and looked over and it was her face and a phat ass. But maybe I was wrong. Can anyone confirm?

SteveStone123
08-30-22, 14:28
Well he did say he took her to his place of residence so I can understand why he won't disclose her name.

But at the same time it's meaningless since it helps others out to avoid her.Why would someone try to take a SW to his house? Just take her to a hourly motel.

Propilot
08-30-22, 15:03
Why would someone try to take a SW to his house? Just take her to a hourly motel.I know a few mongers that will take a girl to their house if she is pretty and if she doesn't seem like a dope head. They take them to their home for overnight company. Especially if the first session was good. I thought about but never did it because it is too dangerous. The SW can text anyone in the middle of the night to set you up. It is definitely not worth it.

Propilot-Always check your six.

PanchSez
08-30-22, 15:34
Anyone seen her? I scooped her the other night and thought I found a gem. Cute brunette with a great body, but soon after we drove off she starts nodding. She never could pull it together enough to even get a little sloppy top. Great tits, warm moist kitty. Dropped her back off near the circle. After about 10 minutes, once I finally got her out of the car she hugged me and asked to scoop her another time. Smh. Said she has no digits.I met a Rachel (Lucy) this weekend at the circle who was new to me. Pretty / cute, mid length brown hair, some freckles with black yoga pants and a white top. She had a good attitude and good performance with some front seat action in the truck for standard plus a little tip. She had a couple jacked teeth though. I'll repeat.

PellyMason
08-30-22, 18:03
I know a few mongers that will take a girl to their house if she is pretty and if she doesn't seem like a dope head. They take them to their home for overnight company. Especially if the first session was good. I thought about but never did it because it is too dangerous. The SW can text anyone in the middle of the night to set you up. It is definitely not worth it.

Propilot-Always check your six.I've had 2 SW who seemed overly eager to come to my house: Shannon aka Alice aka Alix, who later robbed me in my car at knifepoint, and Megan, supposedly to get away from her bf. Red flags.

Happy One
08-30-22, 18:23
I swear I saw her weeks ago and her ass was phat. I know I have been pretty steady on the Washington Blvd loop and have not seen her out like she use to be. Her head game sucks but the cuteness always attracted me. I wonder if she moved away and got cleaned up. Last I saw she was 90 lbs. But I swear I passed the donkin donuts one night and looked over and it was her face and a phat ass. But maybe I was wrong. Can anyone confirm?Saw her last week walking down Washington Blvd by the Deli Morrel Park.

Be Safe.

Happy One
08-30-22, 18:39
Whos the black chick on Washington blvd with the short hair cut and bigger ass. Dresses nice and just walks up and down. Almost looks like a possible escort. I never stop for her. Ass looks a little big for me. She's always across from the U-Haul.

Anyone know who I'm referring too?I stopped and talked to her at begining of summer, don't remember her name. She wanted $100 to start with covered every every thing, no thanks, does do drugs.

Be Safe.

Oakwood99
08-30-22, 18:53
Has anyone seen little Amber in MP lately?I saw her a couple of days ago walking on Washington Blvd. I had some good times with her back in the day. She got way to much shit with her these days.

Oak.

CowboysFan
08-31-22, 00:30
Saw her last week walking down Washington Blvd by the Deli Morrel Park.

Be Safe.

I saw her a couple of days ago walking on Washington Blvd. I had some good times with her back in the day. She got way to much shit with her these days.
Was she still crack ass thin?

Hugh Jardon
08-31-22, 08:34
Why would someone try to take a SW to his house? Just take her to a hourly motel.An even 1000 posts! Congratulations!

Ad350
08-31-22, 15:02
Driving thru Monday night. It seemed like a buffet of chicks out on each corner in the Wilkens area. Saw Sasha out and she was looking good, talked to her for a sec but I had things to do. Some actually try to dress sexy and then there were about 4-5 zombies out too. Hopefully this keeps up and we'll have new talent to report on.

BigBlackDadyyy
08-31-22, 18:02
Hey, anyone seen Karina since the alleged allegations about her throat being slit? I am trying to make contact with her.

Lolitaman
08-31-22, 18:57
What ever happened to Sandra in Brooklyn the little soccer player girl who wore a headband a lot. Very cute and great skills. Also where's Jay the pink wig girl in WW? She is one of the cutest ever out there.

JankMaster
08-31-22, 19:35
What ever happened to Sandra in Brooklyn the little soccer player girl who wore a headband a lot. Very cute and great skills. Also where's Jay the pink wig girl in WW? She is one of the cutest ever out there.Pink wig was out last night at the circle about 130 am. How is her service.

PellyMason
08-31-22, 20:39
What ever happened to Sandra in Brooklyn the little soccer player girl who wore a headband a lot. Very cute and great skills. Also where's Jay the pink wig girl in WW? She is one of the cutest ever out there.Sandra was great while she lasted. She's out of the life now to take care of her son.

BlueEyesFun
08-31-22, 21:30
What ever happened to Sandra in Brooklyn the little soccer player girl who wore a headband a lot. Very cute and great skills. Also where's Jay the pink wig girl in WW? She is one of the cutest ever out there.Until you mentioned Bklyn Sandra, I had almost forgot about her but I always wondered what happened to her. She had some decent skills and would put in some good work. The last time I saw Jay she was limping up Ashton and disappeared in the alley just before the corner store at Bentalou. I took these shots of Sandra around the last time we got together about five years ago. The shots of Jay was the one and only time I hooked up with her a few months ago. Her skills are mediocre at best and she has a lot of bullshit with her. She's more of a headache than she's worth, so she's a one and done as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

SwitzEurope
08-31-22, 21:50
Kandii was out today standing at Wilkens and Monroe. Looks healthy, skin looks clean and clear. Pudgy. Big boobs. But no teeth at all.

Oakwood99
08-31-22, 22:19
Was she still crack ass thin?It was late at night when I saw her couldn't tell if she has lost more weight.

Oak.

MarcusGoinsBig
09-01-22, 10:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BoloBellgrande
09-01-22, 13:34
Kandii was out today standing at Wilkens and Monroe. Looks healthy, skin looks clean and clear. Pudgy. Big boobs. But no teeth at all.That's sad!

LuvTitz
09-01-22, 18:51
This report is from yesterday. Someone had previously stated there was quite a bunch of available talent in the circle triangle loop. I agree and was surprised to see a large selection. Most were of the zombie variety but they were there. One young lady was wearing a light blue dress with white leggings and no shoes. She appears to be Hispanic, nice body, about 5'6" with tats, light brown complexion, at least a C cup. She was hanging out by the church and across from the school in that little brick alcove. I don't know if she is available talent.

I decided to continue my search and found Andrea. She was wearing a tight black mini skirt and no panties. She was fresh, no odor and performed wonderfully. I'm sure my liquid offspring were running down her legs after the date. I'm glad she's back on her good hygiene habits.

Phyuck Yiu
09-01-22, 19:03
Surprised to hear this. Can anyone else confirm this?

Phyuck!

Kandii was out today standing at Wilkens and Monroe. Looks healthy, skin looks clean and clear. Pudgy. Big boobs. But no teeth at all.

Mr Mojo Risin
09-01-22, 20:42
Surprised to hear this. Can anyone else confirm this?

Phyuck!Yup. I was at the casino and decided to make a quick ride through on the way home and there she was. Shocked me and she was shocked to see me as well. She got in and we talked and she said she will only be out there on occasion. We'll see about that. Long time since I did a car date with her but we got down to business, unlike in the room where she has to drink and smoke and such. Afterwards, dropped her off because she had a 9:00 curfew.

JanusCanal84
09-02-22, 08:54
Yup. I was at the casino and decided to make a quick ride through on the way home and there she was. Shocked me and she was shocked to see me as well. She got in and we talked and she said she will only be out there on occasion. We'll see about that. Long time since I did a car date with her but we got down to business, unlike in the room where she has to drink and smoke and such. Afterwards, dropped her off because she had a 9:00 curfew.She got any digits PM.

FaceDownPro
09-02-22, 12:16
It was late at night when I saw her couldn't tell if she has lost more weight.

Oak.Bro you been in this game long enough to know if Amber still skinny as shit or not. Senior in the game I know you can spot a skinny crackhead from a mile away. Versus oh damn she must be new or just came back from vacation hahahahahahH.

BigPappay
09-02-22, 14:32
Bro you been in this game long enough to know if Amber still skinny as shit or not. Senior in the game I know you can spot a skinny crackhead from a mile away. Versus oh damn she must be new or just came back from vacation hahahahahahH.He's juz being polite. Instead of saying do your own dayum Intel. Bwahhh.

JimmyJams
09-02-22, 16:21
What ever happened to Sandra in Brooklyn the little soccer player girl who wore a headband a lot. Very cute and great skills. Also where's Jay the pink wig girl in WW? She is one of the cutest ever out there.Jay, pink wig when she first came around, is a HORRIBLE experience. She's cute and body is alright but has zero skills. Also will agree to more than she will ultimately do. Her game is to perform badly and / or refuse agreed upon service. Pretty much a ripp off artist. She thinks she's entitled to a lot of cash just for being cute.

DiscreteCasual
09-02-22, 22:46
Oh so this is that girl that's always out on Washington blvd. I see her out there all the time but I have never stopped and talked with her. She's out like every night.Clear your inbox trying to pm.

CowboysFan
09-03-22, 05:22
Anyone know the tall BSW on Fairhaven that goes by the name Mars? She calls herself that cause she says that as if she's from the planet Mars. Very strange girl and she was pretty drunk. I haven't seen her in months.

Anyone have some intel??

Carlos Minor
09-03-22, 05:22
Late report.

I was out there Wednesday morning around 6:20 am (S Smallwood St & Ashton) and after driving around that's when I spotted Kandii, pulled over she got in (man, I mean she is nice and very polite but the body. There is nothing but bones, I'm sorry! I got CBJ, I didn't enjoy it, the whole time I was thinking about it, I'm sorry I won't repeat again. Once again she is very nice and polite. But I won't repeat again.

Question. Last weekend I was at Waltmart (Washington Blvd and 695) and I spotted I nice cute 5' blonde girl, shaved head, green eyes) she was wearing shorts, yellow sport bra. She was trying clothes, but acting funny. Any ways I walked towards her and I asked if we met before (this was a lie)🤭 by Washington Blvd. She says probably. I ask her for name and phone number. She said Angela and gave me this number 443-658-4286. And left. 30 minutes later I called and off course that number doesn't even work 😂128514;. Well the same morning I saw Kandii this girl was on Washington Blvd in one of those corner store with a bunch of kids getting high. Does anybody know who Am I talking about? She is very cute. Now that's waht I would like to get. Thanks.

I know I don't post a lot but a read the post. Goog work guys.

CowboysFan
09-03-22, 05:29
Bro you been in this game long enough to know if Amber still skinny as shit or not. Senior in the game I know you can spot a skinny crackhead from a mile away. Versus oh damn she must be new or just came back from vacation hahahahahahH.I swear I saw her weeks ago and she had a phat ass. I swear it looked like her face as I passed by.

She use to text and text me everyday asking if I was out. She just didn't have the weight or performance for me to keep going to her. She was down to like 90 lbs.

Anyone still dating Brooklyn Park / Curtis Bay's Jessica aka Melina?? I've been dating her forever. Last she told me she was going into a program. She was down to like 90 lbs. Sad she trys to hide her addiction. Always good to me and always performed.

PanchSez
09-03-22, 09:22
Oh so this is that girl that's always out on Washington blvd. I see her out there all the time but I have never stopped and talked with her. She's out like every night.She also goes by Strawberry in MP. Friendly, high energy, talks a lot, very high opinion of herself and demands above average rates. Everything covered with her. One and done for me.

Assman To You
09-03-22, 09:59
Got my nether regions cleaned but good by Special K. Later after a good casino visit I check out Curtis Bay and it was a ghost town and thinking the rumors that BPD shut it down were true but as driving down Fairhaven I see a WSW dressed all in black up one of the side streets on the left so I loop and catch her. Pawg weight and she hops in. Goes by Cia and off to a good BBBJ. Says she hasnt walked in 10 years and just needs some $ fast. Never discussed $ so I gave her 25 with no complaint. Lastly apparently Korina fled Wilkens in fear for her life. That along with recent sightings and no police report makes me believe this is true.

LuvTitz
09-03-22, 10:24
Got my nether regions cleaned but good by Special K. Later after a good casino visit I check out Curtis Bay and it was a ghost town and thinking the rumors that BPD shut it down were true but as driving down Fairhaven I see a WSW dressed all in black up one of the side streets on the left so I loop and catch her. Pawg weight and she hops in. Goes by Cia and off to a good BBBJ. Says she hasnt walked in 10 years and just needs some $ fast. Never discussed $ so I gave her 25 with no complaint. Lastly apparently Korina fled Wilkens in fear for her life. That along with recent sightings and no police report makes me believe this is true.Cia? WSW, about 5'5", probably now in her mid 30's? If this is the same chick, she was so much fun back in the day. I would pick her up by Fairhaven. One of the last times we hung out, she had recently given birth to a son, I believe. Her body didn't sustain any baby damage and wow, her tits were flowing with milk. She literally drenched me while we fucked. One of the best nights ever in this hobby.

Phyuck Yiu
09-03-22, 11:02
You must of seen the wrong Kandii. I heard she is thick border lining fat. 190 ish lbs.

Phyuck!

Late report.

I was out there Wednesday morning around 6:20 am (S Smallwood St & Ashton) and after driving around that's when I spotted Kandii, pulled over she got in (man, I mean she is nice and very polite but the body. There is nothing but bones, I'm sorry! I got CBJ, I didn't enjoy it, the whole time I was thinking about it, I'm sorry I won't repeat again. Once again she is very nice and polite. But I won't repeat again.

Question. Last weekend I was at Waltmart (Washington Blvd and 695) and I spotted I nice cute 5' blonde girl, shaved head, green eyes) she was wearing shorts, yellow sport bra. She was trying clothes, but acting funny. Any ways I walked towards her and I asked if we met before (this was a lie)🤭 by Washington Blvd. She says probably. I ask her for name and phone number. She said Angela and gave me this number 443-658-4286. And left. 30 minutes later I called and off course that number doesn't even work 😂128514;. Well the same morning I saw Kandii this girl was on Washington Blvd in one of those corner store with a bunch of kids getting high. Does anybody know who Am I talking about? She is very cute. Now that's waht I would like to get. Thanks.

ElliotSpitzer
09-03-22, 11:45
I recently was out on the hunt and came across Nadia "The Russian". I decided to make the scoop based on her reviews. We negotiate half / half and we hit my spot where I can take my time and relax. I ask Nadia does she swallow she says "is there any other way" after that statement junior stood up. Got to my spot laid my seat back and she asked how do you like it I told her the Russian way and she went straight at it like a hoover. Nadia polished me off so well I didn't even make to the main event. Lasted about 5 minutes. I jizzed so much nut juice down her throat and she swallowed every last drop then kept sucking like a woodpecker until I went limp. Had to pull her off me. I haven't had my dick sucked like that since candy bars was a nickel. Shorty can such start a leaf blower. YMMV. Impeccable work. Damage 25. Good nut.

CowboysFan
09-03-22, 12:18
Clear your inbox trying to pm.Cleared.

Side note, that's sad as shit on kandi. I thought she had gained all that weight and now she's just bones?

Old Chinese Guy
09-03-22, 13:35
Late report.

Question. Last weekend I was at Waltmart (Washington Blvd and 695) and I spotted I nice cute 5' blonde girl, shaved head, green eyes) she was wearing shorts, yellow sport bra. She was trying clothes, but acting funny. Any ways I walked towards her and I asked if we met before (this was a lie)🤭 by Washington Blvd. She says probably. I ask her for name and phone number. She said Angela and gave me this number 443-658-4286. And left. 30 minutes later I called and off course that number doesn't even work 😂128514;. Well the same morning I saw Kandii this girl was on Washington Blvd in one of those corner store with a bunch of kids getting high. Does anybody know who Am I talking about? She is very cute. Now that's waht I would like to get. Thanks.Is this the Angela you refer to (but with hair).

Laurens
09-03-22, 16:23
I recently was out on the hunt and came across Nadia "The Russian". I decided to make the scoop based on her reviews. We negotiate half / half and we hit my spot where I can take my time and relax. I ask Nadia does she swallow she says "is there any other way" after that statement junior stood up. Got to my spot laid my seat back and she asked how do you like it I told her the Russian way and she went straight at it like a hoover. Nadia polished me off so well I didn't even make to the main event. Lasted about 5 minutes. I jizzed so much nut juice down her throat and she swallowed every last drop then kept sucking like a woodpecker until I went limp. Had to pull her off me. I haven't had my dick sucked like that since candy bars was a nickel. Shorty can such start a leaf blower. YMMV. Impeccable work. Damage 25. Good nut.I need her.

Laurens
09-03-22, 17:46
Good pick up.More like this more of her.

Klove48
09-03-22, 17:47
Late report.

I know I don't post a lot but a read the post. Goog work guys.

You must of seen the wrong Kandii. I heard she is thick border lining fat. 190 ish lbs.

Phyuck!I think Carlos Minor was speaking about the BSW, Candice aka Candy. I use to see her on a reg a couple of years back, but she went downhill so fast. Carlos Minor was right about her politeness and she's also a pretty intelligent girl. I saw her the other night a almost didn't recognize her because of her downward spiral. If this is your "Candy", she was one of the prettiest out there a while back. Peace.

Carlos Minor
09-03-22, 18:38
I think Carlos Minor was speaking about the BSW, Candice aka Candy. I use to see her on a reg a couple of years back, but she went downhill so fast. Carlos Minor was right about her politeness and she's also a pretty intelligent girl. I saw her the other night a almost didn't recognize her because of her downward spiral. If this is your "Candy", she was one of the prettiest out there a while back. Peace.——-.

My apologies, I meant "Kiara" NOT CANDII. Sorry.

Kiara was the skinny girl that I saw Wednesday, black back pack, waved black hair. Very nice girl. But too skinny, almost to the bones, I will not repeat.

Now. If someone has candii number and want to share, I have been trying for years to get to her. No luck. In the streets. Last I read she was by mondawin mall by Druid hill park? I don't know. Well if somebody has her number or knows where she hangs out I would like to meet her. Thanks.

Carlos minor.

Klove48
09-03-22, 19:01
I recently was out on the hunt and came across Nadia "The Russian". I decided to make the scoop based on her reviews. We negotiate half / half and we hit my spot where I can take my time and relax. I ask Nadia does she swallow she says "is there any other way" after that statement junior stood up. Got to my spot laid my seat back and she asked how do you like it I told her the Russian way and she went straight at it like a hoover. Nadia polished me off so well I didn't even make to the main event. Lasted about 5 minutes. I jizzed so much nut juice down her throat and she swallowed every last drop then kept sucking like a woodpecker until I went limp. Had to pull her off me. I haven't had my dick sucked like that since candy bars was a nickel. Shorty can such start a leaf blower. YMMV. Impeccable work. Damage 25. Good nut.I concur with your descriptive "skill set" about Nadia I haven't seen this "little vixen" in about a year or so. I wrote a report on my experience with her awhile back I used to catch her by the schoolyard on Pulaski. Where did you find her?

Assman To You
09-03-22, 20:39
Cia? WSW, about 5'5", probably now in her mid 30's? If this is the same chick, she was so much fun back in the day. I would pick her up by Fairhaven. One of the last times we hung out, she had recently given birth to a son, I believe. Her body didn't sustain any baby damage and wow, her tits were flowing with milk. She literally drenched me while we fucked. One of the best nights ever in this hobby.P.S., she swallowed every drop and said yum.

JimmyJams
09-03-22, 21:36
I recently was out on the hunt and came across Nadia "The Russian". I decided to make the scoop based on her reviews. We negotiate half / half and we hit my spot where I can take my time and relax. I ask Nadia does she swallow she says "is there any other way" after that statement junior stood up. Got to my spot laid my seat back and she asked how do you like it I told her the Russian way and she went straight at it like a hoover. Nadia polished me off so well I didn't even make to the main event. Lasted about 5 minutes. I jizzed so much nut juice down her throat and she swallowed every last drop then kept sucking like a woodpecker until I went limp. Had to pull her off me. I haven't had my dick sucked like that since candy bars was a nickel. Shorty can such start a leaf blower. YMMV. Impeccable work. Damage 25. Good nut.Back in the winter I met this one that said her name was "Nadia" by Ramsey and Pulaski.

She did an adequate job but don't remember it being remarkable. She had a decent personality though.

If it's same woman I need to try again. Well if it's not, I need to try "Nadia ".

SteveStone123
09-03-22, 21:43
Late report.

I know I don't post a lot but a read the post. Goog work guys.That shaved head and green eyes blonde girl will be our famous Grace. Search in this forum for Grace and you will find her pics.

Carlos Minor
09-03-22, 21:43
Is this the Angela you refer to (but with hair).——— no this one in your picture logs much older, they are no the same. Sorry.

PanchSez
09-03-22, 21:44
Back in the winter I met this one that said her name was "Nadia" by Ramsey and Pulaski.

She did an adequate job but don't remember it being remarkable. She had a decent personality though.

If it's same woman I need to try again. Well if it's not, I need to try "Nadia ".It's the same one.

Wait until you experience the rest of her oral skills.

And her full service is pretty dam great as well.

PanchSez
09-03-22, 21:54
I concur with your descriptive "skill set" about Nadia I haven't seen this "little vixen" in about a year or so. I wrote a report on my experience with her awhile back I used to catch her by the schoolyard on Pulaski. Where did you find her?I've usually caught her walking by Ashton and Pulaski as well.

John in VA
09-03-22, 23:56
She also goes by Strawberry in MP. Friendly, high energy, talks a lot, very high opinion of herself and demands above average rates. Everything covered with her. One and done for me.She has always thought highly of herself. She has been on the scene in DC for well over 20 years. Back when the track was hoping she was a fixture. Then started doing more online. Seeing her pics I can see that her using is affecting her looks. Her prime was many moons ago.

John in VA
09-04-22, 00:08
Has anyone seen this Rachel around? She used to stay near Ashton and Smallwood. Last few times I've been up looking for her or Grace I haven't found either.

Oakwood99
09-04-22, 00:42
This report is from yesterday. Someone had previously stated there was quite a bunch of available talent in the circle triangle loop. I agree and was surprised to see a large selection. Most were of the zombie variety but they were there. One young lady was wearing a light blue dress with white leggings and no shoes. She appears to be Hispanic, nice body, about 5'6" with tats, light brown complexion, at least a C cup. She was hanging out by the church and across from the school in that little brick alcove. I don't know if she is available talent.

I decided to continue my search and found Andrea. She was wearing a tight black mini skirt and no panties. She was fresh, no odor and performed wonderfully. I'm sure my liquid offspring were running down her legs after the date. I'm glad she's back on her good hygiene habits.I ran into her the other night on Fulton. Just had enough time for some mic work. Home girl hasn't lost her touch!

Oak.

Budd2
09-04-22, 01:00
What's the Circle Triangle loop? I'll be visiting Baltimore tomorrow. I went back thru the SW posts to try figuring out the best places to find action. Seem like Baltimore could be feast for street action.

CowboysFan
09-04-22, 05:23
Been seeing her alot. Phones been lost or stolen. She's pretty cool with me and will do majority of what I ask. She's getting thin. I'm starting to worry. Anyone else still seeing her?

PatMine22
09-04-22, 09:26
What's the Circle Triangle loop? I'll be visiting Baltimore tomorrow. I went back thru the SW posts to try figuring out the best places to find action. Seem like Baltimore could be feast for street action.Look down below in loop maps in the blog. Should be all you need. A word of advice is not to spend too much time in the Wilkens / Ashton area late at night. Can get a little dicey. Washington I've cruised at all times and is usually where I've scored. Good luck!

Ranchhand
09-04-22, 11:03
What's the Circle Triangle loop? I'll be visiting Baltimore tomorrow. I went back thru the SW posts to try figuring out the best places to find action. Seem like Baltimore could be feast for street action.There is a loops map on the front page rtff.

SteveStone123
09-04-22, 11:47
What's the Circle Triangle loop? I'll be visiting Baltimore tomorrow. I went back thru the SW posts to try figuring out the best places to find action. Seem like Baltimore could be feast for street action.You can check below link for pics of triangle and circle.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

Moraxus
09-04-22, 14:06
Has anyone seen this Rachel around? She used to stay near Ashton and Smallwood. Last few times I've been up looking for her or Grace I haven't found either.Saw her yesterday by the busy bee, said she only comes around to cop and has a sugar daddy situation.

John in VA
09-04-22, 15:18
Saw her yesterday by the busy bee, said she only comes around to cop and has a sugar daddy situation.That would explain it. Thanks. Going to head up tonight so won't waste gas looking for her.

Horsetrader
09-04-22, 15:34
Been seeing her alot. Phones been lost or stolen. She's pretty cool with me and will do majority of what I ask. She's getting thin. I'm starting to worry. Anyone else still seeing her?I took her to a notel about 10 days ago. Slept in the car going to the notel and back to the hood. Extremely thin, weak, bad skin, unhealthy look. You know, standard Baltimore streetwalker. She didn't even go into the bathroom before or after the event, so much for washing between clients. I pissed and washed and washed and washed. As far as I know, everything except anal is on the menu. Still has one of the nicest personalities on the loop.

JimmyJams
09-04-22, 15:44
Been seeing her alot. Phones been lost or stolen. She's pretty cool with me and will do majority of what I ask. She's getting thin. I'm starting to worry. Anyone else still seeing her?Reason you are seeing so much of her is that she's a FN hot mess. She's not getting picked up super quick anymore. She was out there sucking dyk to get dyk high for months! That toxic relationship has run its course.

Her overall looks and health are greatly diminished! That decent ass and nice boobs are long gone!

She is a horrible injector and has infection in both legs! Stinky infection. Dumb B won't go to hospital and stay. Walking dead!

So while she may be able to get job done with her skills, her mind set has been horrible before her physicall health left.

Arrogant and entitled little hustler. Now she's where she deserves to be, raggedy derelict that can barely get a date!

Karma is a BEOTCH! Too bad because she started as a beautiful woman, great skills, and sweet demeanor. That changed pretty quickly to nasty little heifer. Hardly any of the other workers like her, just Reds. They both have the "mean girls" mentality that bonds them. Reds however plays the game much better (got to watch her ass though!)

Leave Grace alone. Let her sucker the uninformed.

Cnote
09-04-22, 16:54
Kiara,

Great Sunday afternoon workout.

Happy One
09-04-22, 20:17
It's the same one.

Wait until you experience the rest of her oral skills.

And her full service is pretty dam great as well.Yes she has made skills. You don't see her out much anymore because she has a hell of alot of regulars and works off her phone. Down side is she will do a date, run to get meds then due another date etc. The like Kiara, the more money you make the more drugs you do then its down hill from there just like Grace and so many others. With high volume you never know how tight the pussy is, sometimes, tight sometime loose as a goose and hurts her to try to go deep. She gives fantastic head and I will only use her for that.

LE pretty much shut down Brooklyn. Because of neighbor complaints LE has told the girls 1st time warning, second time locked up.

Be Safe.

DNobody
09-04-22, 21:02
What are the names of those hourly cash motels most commonly used when picking up swans? My car is simply too small.

Cnote
09-04-22, 21:15
What are the names of those hourly cash motels most commonly used when picking up swans? My car is simply too small.Tims.

Tip Top.

White Elk Motel.

All on Washington Blvd.

BoloBellgrande
09-04-22, 21:25
Since Tim's went up on their rates, I wouldn't go there personally, the quality isn't as good as the Tip Top. I'm not saying the Tip Top is five stars but, Tim's feels like you're in a out house.

TsaBro3355
09-05-22, 01:41
I took her to a notel about 10 days ago. Slept in the car going to the notel and back to the hood. Extremely thin, weak, bad skin, unhealthy look. You know, standard Baltimore streetwalker. She didn't even go into the bathroom before or after the event, so much for washing between clients. I pissed and washed and washed and washed. As far as I know, everything except anal is on the menu. Still has one of the nicest personalities on the loop.What are Grace's rates these days? Are they the standard or still crazy prices?

StayAnonymous
09-05-22, 03:19
Heard Tims requires I'd now. Tip top is still good w / o it. What about white elk. I'd required? Never been there.

Tims.

Tip Top.

White Elk Motel.

All on Washington Blvd.

SteveStone123
09-05-22, 10:20
What are Grace's rates these days? Are they the standard or still crazy prices?They are discussing about the Ashton / Payson Wilkens Ave Grace and not the one in Washington Blvd who uses different names.

FaceDownPro
09-05-22, 16:49
Reason you are seeing so much of her is that she's a FN hot mess. She's not getting picked up super quick anymore. She was out there sucking dyk to get dyk high for months! That toxic relationship has run its course.

Her overall looks and health are greatly diminished! That decent ass and nice boobs are long gone!

She is a horrible injector and has infection in both legs! Stinky infection. Dumb B won't go to hospital and stay. Walking dead!

So while she may be able to get job done with her skills, her mind set has been horrible before her physicall health left.

Arrogant and entitled little hustler. Now she's where she deserves to be, raggedy derelict that can barely get a date!

Karma is a BEOTCH! Too bad because she started as a beautiful woman, great skills, and sweet demeanor. That changed pretty quickly to nasty little heifer. Hardly any of the other workers like her, just Reds. They both have the "mean girls" mentality that bonds them. Reds however plays the game much better (got to watch her ass though!)

Leave Grace alone. Let her sucker the uninformed.Tell 'them why you mad son. This sounded personal!

Cnote
09-05-22, 16:52
Heard Tims requires I'd now. Tip top is still good w / o it. What about white elk. I'd required? Never been there.Was at Tim's yesterday, no ID.

Been to White Elk, ask for ID. every time. Top Top also.

SteveStone123
09-05-22, 17:01
Was at Tim's yesterday, no ID.

Been to White Elk, ask for ID. every time. Top Top also.The new staff at Tim's will ask for ID. But if the old staff is working at front desk, they don't ask for the ID. So it depends on the day and time you go there.

CowboysFan
09-05-22, 17:50
Tims.

Tip Top.

White Elk Motel.

All on Washington Blvd.Anyone care to share room rates they have seen recently.

I was able to hit the jack pot and connected with a light skin BSW that just turned 18 and is super phat. Thighs and ass to die for. Asked for higher donations. She wouldn't budge. I tried every negotiation. She said she wasn't hurting for money and her rate was her rate. Not the crack head rates. Told me just take her back. Sometimes. They know they are worth more then street rates. I decided to go for it. It was definitely better then any other crack head but everything was covered. She had on eye lashes and skin flawless. Not a mark on it. I requested she be totally butt neked with a rate this high and on a first time date. I at least got what I wanted with this higher rate. I should be like a lot and keep this on the download however I will keep a few pieces of this puzzle to myself. She was inexperienced IMO but is she really 18 or older? LOL.

Mumford1
09-05-22, 19:21
Anyone care to share room rates they have seen recently.

I was able to hit the jack pot and connected with a light skin BSW that just turned 18 and is super phat. Thighs and ass to die for. Asked for higher donations. She wouldn't budge. I tried every negotiation. She said she wasn't hurting for money and her rate was her rate. Not the crack head rates. Told me just take her back. Sometimes. They know they are worth more then street rates. I decided to go for it. It was definitely better then any other crack head but everything was covered. She had on eye lashes and skin flawless. Not a mark on it. I requested she be totally butt neked with a rate this high and on a first time date. I at least got what I wanted with this higher rate. I should be like a lot and keep this on the download however I will keep a few pieces of this puzzle to myself. She was inexperienced IMO but is she really 18 or older? LOL.Went to Tim's the other day. The guy charged me 55 bucks for the room. I've never had to pay that much. Tried to use the shower and the hot water won't work. Was told to let it run the other way. Let it run for a while. Wasted 30 minutes fuckin with that. Asked the guy for another room and was rudely told there was no other. Told me to take the room or bring back the key. It was the heavy set guy in the wheelchair. He's never been customer service friendly. I'll try to avoid Tims from now on. I've never had a bad experience at tip top and I've never paid that much either.

BoloBellgrande
09-05-22, 21:55
Usually, if the heavy set white lady is there, she won't ask for Id. Kandi knows her, so when I'm with her, I never get asked.

Oakwood99
09-05-22, 22:40
Heard Tims requires I'd now. Tip top is still good w / o it. What about white elk. I'd required? Never been there.Yes, they require you to show I'd. At night the attendant is slow as fuck checking you in.

Oak.

Oakwood99
09-05-22, 22:45
Went to Tim's the other day. The guy charged me 55 bucks for the room. I've never had to pay that much. Tried to use the shower and the hot water won't work. Was told to let it run the other way. Let it run for a while. Wasted 30 minutes fuckin with that. Asked the guy for another room and was rudely told there was no other. Told me to take the room or bring back the key. It was the heavy set guy in the wheelchair. He's never been customer service friendly. I'll try to avoid Tims from now on. I've never had a bad experience at tip top and I've never paid that much either.The dude in the wheelchair works the overnight shift. $55 is the price after 12 am. You have the room until 11 am.

Oak.

JohnJay142
09-05-22, 23:02
Anyone care to share room rates they have seen recently.

I was able to hit the jack pot and connected with a light skin BSW that just turned 18 and is super phat. Thighs and ass to die for. Asked for higher donations. She wouldn't budge. I tried every negotiation. She said she wasn't hurting for money and her rate was her rate. Not the crack head rates. Told me just take her back. Sometimes. They know they are worth more then street rates. I decided to go for it. It was definitely better then any other crack head but everything was covered. She had on eye lashes and skin flawless. Not a mark on it. I requested she be totally butt neked with a rate this high and on a first time date. I at least got what I wanted with this higher rate. I should be like a lot and keep this on the download however I will keep a few pieces of this puzzle to myself. She was inexperienced IMO but is she really 18 or older? LOL.Any word on where you found her at?

KeySorsoze24
09-05-22, 23:13
New to this area and always hear about Kiara. How do I get in touch with her? Any info would be appreciated.

Lolitaman
09-06-22, 00:43
This girl was walking near pigtown great looking blonde named Tiffany said she was 39 but looked younger very hot for a SW almost pornstar looking. Said she was an out of work hairdresser. Very nice hope to see her again.

Lolitaman
09-06-22, 00:52
This is a delayed report. Met this girl back in June she was near the circle she was reluctant to get in wasn't sure if she was a civi but eventually she went and claimed she never is out there might be true cause I've only seen her one other time since then really good looking girl average skills would see her again she is difficult to deal with. Love it when these prom queen types come out of nowhere. Always fun to see what will pop up out there. I've seen it all in 25 years I've seen model types who somehow wound up in Baltimore doing just about anything for the smallest request. Amazing what drugs will do.

Lolitaman
09-06-22, 00:58
Don't see this one out anymore. Oh my what a bod needs work on her mic skills but what an ass on her. Use to be around Ashton. Has a scumbag bf. Don't see her anymore. 32 I think very pretty face for a SW.

Lolitaman
09-06-22, 01:05
You can find her in Pontiac has one side of head shaved love that look on chicks always means they're kinky. Fun chick you can tell she doesn't like what she's doing but kinda makes it more of a turn on. She gets the job done on the mic nevertheless. I feel like Bootleg with some of these girls it turns me on that they're not having fun. LOL. Some of you my get the Bootleg reference.

Wouldn't repeat though saw her a second time and she was zonked out on drugs I don't give them a second chance once I see them sloppy high.

Lolitaman
09-06-22, 01:11
Also a delayed report met this one a couple months ago was walking on Pulaski near that courtyard sexy mid drift showing holes in jeans leather jacket looked like a college girl from a distance got in has some body damage but overall very sexy amazing suction skills. Would repeat tried her number once no response. Saw her one time after that. She's good though.

Lolitaman
09-06-22, 01:21
This one I don't even remember her name but she has a great big ass also doesn't seem the type to be in the hobby. Said she was a bartender I think. Decent skills good personality saw her near the triangle. 36 I think.

CowboysFan
09-06-22, 07:44
This one I don't even remember her name but she has a great big ass also doesn't seem the type to be in the hobby. Said she was a bartender I think. Decent skills good personality saw her near the triangle. 36 I think.That's Vicky. She's one of my top 3 head game providers. She's rimjob friendly and will burry her tongue in my ass.

Poppy44
09-06-22, 08:21
This one I don't even remember her name but she has a great big ass also doesn't seem the type to be in the hobby. Said she was a bartender I think. Decent skills good personality saw her near the triangle. 36 I think.I don't know why but she looks like she has ass LOL. Idk why. Any digits?

BigPappay
09-06-22, 08:43
You can find her in Pontiac has one side of head shaved love that look on chicks always means they're kinky. Fun chick you can tell she doesn't like what she's doing but kinda makes it more of a turn on. She gets the job done on the mic nevertheless. I feel like Bootleg with some of these girls it turns me on that they're not having fun. LOL. Some of you my get the Bootleg reference.

Wouldn't repeat though saw her a second time and she was zonked out on drugs I don't give them a second chance once I see them sloppy high.I like the WSWs that change their tune when they take gander at my stovepipe. They no longer are willing to allow insertion into their kitty.

Poppy44
09-06-22, 11:03
That's Vicky. She's one of my top 3 head game providers. She's rimjob friendly and will burry her tongue in my ass.When and where can she be scooped? I seriously want to find her next time I hit the loops.

BMish
09-06-22, 13:28
Whos the black chick on Washington blvd with the short hair cut and bigger ass. Dresses nice and just walks up and down. Almost looks like a possible escort. I never stop for her. Ass looks a little big for me. She's always across from the U-Haul.

Anyone know who I'm referring too?I know who you're referring to, she always stays by the bus stop in front of royal farms when I see her out though. Dressed to impress, a phat ass and constantly smiling. Just standing there for hours, its almost surreal.

MilkMan63
09-06-22, 13:47
I ran into her the other night on Fulton. Just had enough time for some mic work. Home girl hasn't lost her touch!Oak your inbox is full was hoping to catch up with Andrea inbox me.

HeadJudge
09-06-22, 17:13
Yes, they require you to show I'd. At night the attendant is slow as fuck checking you in.

Oak.Tip top hourly or nightly?

RunUp
09-06-22, 19:45
Hey guys I know this is a long shot, but I want to try out SW's and planning my first trip the triangle and circle. Can any monger bless me with Kiara's digit? Also how's the process for booking a room at Tim's. Thanks to all that help and have a great day.

Apache 12
09-06-22, 20:40
Hey guys I know this is a long shot, but I want to try out SW's and planning my first trip the triangle and circle. Can any monger bless me with Kiara's digit? Also how's the process for booking a room at Tim's. Thanks to all that help and have a great day.Take the circle 3 times and and when you get to the Triangle make a 3 way left turn, You should find her there.

Oakwood99
09-06-22, 20:48
Tip top hourly or nightly?Both.

Oak.

Oakwood99
09-06-22, 21:36
Also a delayed report met this one a couple months ago was walking on Pulaski near that courtyard sexy mid drift showing holes in jeans leather jacket looked like a college girl from a distance got in has some body damage but overall very sexy amazing suction skills. Would repeat tried her number once no response. Saw her one time after that. She's good though.She does amazing work on the mic. She's in my top 6 hands down. I haven’t seen her in a couple of months, she’s one of the few that doesn’t short change you.

Oak.

Wickedeye696
09-07-22, 12:05
Just getting into the hobby and am looking for some recommendations for who to see, would prefer to start in the low price range and work up, any areas or people you recommend?

Laurens
09-07-22, 19:33
Back in the winter I met this one that said her name was "Nadia" by Ramsey and Pulaski.

If it's same woman I need to try again. Well if it's not, I need to try "Nadia ".I need her.

Mumford1
09-07-22, 22:47
Met a very good looking blonde the other day. Says her name's Julissa. Looks like a civilian. Picked her up and was just trying to get some head. Then she starts talking about her life story and I got a good vibe from her. Decided I'll take her to Tim's for a romp because I thought I had finally found a unicorn after so long. Here's where it starts going south. "I need to buy some stuff before we go" . Now I'm no fool so I made her leave her bag in the car before I fronted her the money. This girl disappeared for half hour. In that time I loose my enthusiasm but still waited because I'm thinking this is a unicorn and I didn't want to miss out. Anyway, she finally got back in the car and totally different personality. Starts asking me if I'm a cop. ***** you just told me your whole life story and took my money to get high. By this time I'm only too happy to get her and her things out of my car. She pretends she has to go to another block to get what she needs. I dropped her off there and kept it going she did all that for just 30 bucks. I was only too happy to get rid of her for that amount. Anybody know this girl? Mid twenties, white, blonde, good figure, maybe 5 foot 4. Says she's from Mariotsville.

BigPappay
09-08-22, 00:30
Just getting into the hobby and am looking for some recommendations for who to see, would prefer to start in the low price range and work up, any areas or people you recommend?Try Natalie. He has a nice rack.

CowboysFan
09-08-22, 02:50
This is the best report on her. I agree this report to fully be true. However I only sampled her in the front seat. She literally made love to my pole at standard rates with a tip, plus I bonus tipped her for being a GFE. She's one not to miss if you see her out. You can't miss her short cut hair and glasses. Almost a nerdie girl look. Said she was spanish, black and white mixed. I believe her. You'll know its her by the buzz cut hair, glasses and light skinned complexion. Don't miss out on her and tip her well.

Catch her if you can!!Now 28 yo Olivia is hands down a true GFE SW'er. She's so down to earth and out to please. I picked her up around 9 pm by the circle. You can't miss the short hair in glasses. Started off with some front seat action. Then upgraded to some French kissing rimming. Literally made love to my crotch. A style of her own of love making. I think I just nutted typing this report up.

Catch her if you can!

Get out there and put in work fellas.

Side note. I believe she said 32 yo Veronica on 3rd street in Brooklyn. She said the cops arn't saying shit to the girls. Just cracking down on the D Boys.

BlowMeWanKenoe
09-08-22, 05:45
Funny enough, not five minutes ago I go out on my front porch to smoke a bowl and out of nowhere someone pulls up and says "Hey, Mongerel (clearly she said my name)". I look, and don't recognize her, then she says, "It's Kiara". Had to do a double-take. I didn't recognize her, but then again, my eyes ain't what they used to be, so I walk up to the car and yep, it's Kitty, her hair is a much lighter color and very wavy, but her teeth were almost all gone. She asked what I've been up to and asked if I still had the same number, told her yep and just now she texted me. Haven't seen her in three years and she just drops by like that. Weird, but I'm okay with it.Was lucky and got with her at least a few months ago. I've been trying to find her again for what seems like forever. Digits would be a godsend. Any advice on when and or where she been setting up shop?

Tony1984
09-08-22, 11:53
Anyone seem neka.

Klove48
09-08-22, 19:45
Anyone seem neka.If your talking about the BSW that used to hang by the circle and garrison; you don't want to see her. I saw her a few months back at the 7/11 on Franklintown and she looked unrecognizable. She looked worst than the "homeless". It didn't occur to me who she was until I was leaving the store. I was shocked once I realized who she was. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
09-08-22, 20:20
It's been my observation the last few weeks or so that may be taking a step backwards from her usual routine. I know she gets high still but, she looks a little worse for wear lately. I think she needs a break again.

I plan on seeing her in the next day or so and I'll mention to her about the time she spent away for a bit and how much good it did her. Maybe if others that are her regulars mention it to her as well, she'll take a hint and take a break for a while.

BigPappay
09-08-22, 23:44
It's been my observation the last few weeks or so that may be taking a step backwards from her usual routine. I know she gets high still but, she looks a little worse for wear lately. I think she needs a break again.

I plan on seeing her in the next day or so and I'll mention to her about the time she spent away for a bit and how much good it did her. Maybe if others that are her regulars mention it to her as well, she'll take a hint and take a break for a while.Scooped her today and caught a nasty whiff of homelessness. And then she belched a cum cloud in my truck so instead in of having her bob for apples I took her to McDonald's for some much needed grub and oral cleansing with some tea. She needs some mouth wash so she can at least gargle cool mint instead of warm jizz. Wish her well.

BoloBellgrande
09-09-22, 06:05
Scooped her today and caught a nasty whiff of homelessness. And then she belched a cum cloud in my truck so instead in of having her bob for apples I took her to McDonald's for some much needed grub and oral cleansing with some tea. She needs some mouth wash so she can at least gargle cool mint instead of warm jizz. Wish her well.I took her to the Dollar Tree a few weeks back to specifically get her a bottle of that mouthwash that has peroxide in it, I use that stuff myself and it works very well for being so cheap.

I told her to use it after she does a date to help prevent infections. I guess she's either not using it or she ran out. I was hoping she'd take the initiative to keep buying it for herself.

I hate it when she takes a down turn like that, she's such a sweet heart.

ISawWhatIsAw
09-09-22, 11:09
A needed vacation away from driving around the round trip go to close to 75 miles.

They out and about not really dry out not the best pickings I wouldn't say the worst.

This week have heard high request the finesse is outdated they getting old pushing close to or over 40.

Still looking good but not worth the time.

Thank to the news man saying the e coli in the water I knew some decent one's would be out just drove and did small talk had some fun with no action.

The fake digits I assume I got thank for the save.

(Greatly appreciated if you could message me age 25 and under contact info).

Know any by rt 40?

Drove around a hotel or two I saw one but not enough to care (one ***** just one *****).

Assman To You
09-09-22, 12:55
On Kiara I saw her last week and after the rj and full BBBJ treatment she hopped out of the car and hit the crack pipe which I've never seen her do. I didn't think that was her drug of choice. As she appears to keep some of the weight on I think that may be her new drug. She said her Coumbia man had family in town so she's been staying in the city which is apparently taking its toll.

Five O was out in full force last night in Wilkens and MP. I saw Andrea near the circle who waived me off because it was so hot out. Later I met Kate who looked cute and couldn't remeber if reviews were good or bad. Looked like she may have some nice titties? I know ill rtff.

Headed back towards MP is see a girl strutting down Wilkens towards the actiin so I circle back and offer a ride and she jumps in. After I cop a feel we agree to help each other out. Said her name was Lisa and she was semi geeking out and loud talking. She went bobbing for apples like it was a race and making lots of moans. I told her to slow down and watch her teeth. I only saw one tooth in front. She did complete the mission so I gave up 25 for the cause. Watch out for BPD boys although I think they are cracking down on the drug houses and corner boys.

RockHard77
09-09-22, 13:58
So it's been awhile since I been on here, I was Mrhappyface77 back in 2014 thru 2017 and was a senior but wit me forgetting my log in info I'm having to start all over again as a newbie, anyways just wanted to share this one I scooped up in Brooklyn around 3 am walking along 6st and Washburn near the school, her name is Courtney in her early 30's, I already knew who she was from seeing her ads on escort sites so I scooped her up chatted a bit & took her to my spot did a CBJ for about 20 minutes blew my load for a Jackson, she did try to up sell her self at first thinking she was going to get escort rates on the street LOL but she settled for the Jackson. Be safe mongering.

Tony1984
09-09-22, 18:34
Anyone seen Leelee the BSW on Wilken.

BoloBellgrande
09-09-22, 20:01
Does anyone have pics of the heavy set light skinned or mixed race woman that's been around Wilkins area for a little while. She's from the Carolinas I think. The one I'm talking about has a weird looking lazy eye or something.

I'm curious to see what that ass looks like. I see rolls of fat around her stomach so wonder if her ass is a ball of blubber.

Phyuck Yiu
09-09-22, 20:42
I wonder if this is the one you are talking about. I met her once but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I too was wondering how that body looks. Be surprised how some big girls throw it back. Ass looked phat as she walked by.

Phyuck.

Does anyone have pics of the heavy set light skinned or mixed race woman that's been around Wilkins area for a little while. She's from the Carolinas I think. The one I'm talking about has a weird looking lazy eye or something.

I'm curious to see what that ass looks like. I see rolls of fat around her stomach so wonder if her ass is a ball of blubber.

Jthinas
09-09-22, 20:47

I'm curious to see what that ass looks like. I see rolls of fat around her stomach so wonder if her ass is a ball of blubber.Just pick her up and risk the $20. If it turns out it's no good then it's $20.

Mumford1
09-10-22, 01:06
Drove around Thursday night for hours. Circle, triangle. Nothing but gremlins all night. This is getting rediculous. Managed to get entertained by 2 fights, wigs flying and shit LOL. Saw skinny reds going towards her dealer. I tried to get her attention but she wouldn't stop. When I was finally getting ready to go home and call it quits for the night, I spot Andrea walking on Wilkins. Hastily buss a you turn and picked her up. I've been a customer for probably 2 years. Off to the spot we went for some head and she did a wonderful job sucking on the boys and all. She scared as fuck though. Says someone shot at her while she was in the back of her house. Don't know who or why. Got to be careful out there these days. Kids are making these guns and shit now and more people than we think have access to these things.

HerStorm
09-10-22, 01:18
I wonder if this is the one you are talking about. I met her once but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I too was wondering how that body looks. Be surprised how some big girls throw it back. Ass looked phat as she walked by.

Phyuck.Hey, that's Brandy. I picked her up about 3 weeks ago. It was a dry day, hot, and she was looking good in this black and white dress. It just helped her this day. She looked freshly showered and dress. Legs where glistening and thick, and had some shades on. Not that normal brown set or extra big looking clothes. Gave her a shot. Was only going to see how that mouth did. Took her to a little spot, and was getting the lap service. She must have been feeling good. She worked JR. Like they were long lost friends and she didn't want to see them go again. Her ass was jingling and made me curious. Requested up service and she was glad because she wanted some too. Dropped the passenger seat down and pushed all the way back. She turned around in the seat and pulled down her panties. I climbed over behind her, rubbed up against her lips, and there were wet af. Put that cover on and slide in between a little. She must have just got out a hot bath with lemon juice, because she was actually a little tight for a worker. Started digging in just to watch her ass bounce back. Pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Not going to lie, I only lasted 15 before I blew in the bag. Surprisingly good date, and wondered why I kept passing her up. Then the next date outfit reminded me why I wasn't looking before.

Strata
09-10-22, 07:05
This is a delayed report. Met this girl back in June she was near the circle she was reluctant to get in wasn't sure if she was a civi but eventually she went and claimed she never is out there might be true cause I've only seen her one other time since then really good looking girl average skills would see her again she is difficult to deal with. Love it when these prom queen types come out of nowhere. Always fun to see what will pop up out there. I've seen it all in 25 years I've seen model types who somehow wound up in Baltimore doing just about anything for the smallest request. Amazing what drugs will do.I'd definitely love to find this one! What a catch!