PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

ShadowFox76
05-22-22, 08:39
I was recently out on a stroll on Ashton and see 2 WSW I stopped one walked up and made the scoop. Then I quickly realize it Amanda. I seen her before a few times the first time was good but the second time she ripped me off for 20 bucks went in the house and never came back out. She didn't even recognize me. Until I reminded her that she stole 20 bucks from me and she immediately starts apologizing blaming her drug habit. Told me she will make it up to me offered 2 pops for Jackson.

I started to throw her out my car. Then I decided to take her up on her offer. I took her to my spot. Let me say this she did not disappoint. She let me have my way with her never complained. She gave me a above average bbj which was way better than before. Throat fucked her moved to k9 and mish. I wore her ass out for stealing my money. I kept her for about 1 hr she let me get a couple nuts and make a video. Damage 20. Good nut.Thats what I'm talking about man. The second you remind these girls about the dumb shit they do when they're too tired or high to remember and threaten to kick them out, they all of a sudden remember how to give good service. We got to remind them that they need us more than we need them. I hope you filled her up good. Would like to see the vid if you put it somewhere.

PellyMason
05-22-22, 09:47
How is this hotel.It's the worst of the worst. Last month as I pulled into meet a date, 5 rounds went off and the place was swarming with LE.

BlkDodge
05-22-22, 09:56
I was recently out on a stroll on Ashton and see 2 WSW I stopped one walked up and made the scoop. Then I quickly realize it Amanda. I seen her before a few times the first time was good but the second time she ripped me off for 20 bucks went in the house and never came back out. She didn't even recognize me. Until I reminded her that she stole 20 bucks from me and she immediately starts apologizing blaming her drug habit. Told me she will make it up to me offered 2 pops for a Jackson.

I started to throw her out my car. Then I decided to take her up on her offer. I took her to my spot. Let me say this she did not disappoint. She let me have my way with her never complained. She gave me a above average bbj which was way better than before. Throat fucked her moved to k9 and mish. I wore her ass out for stealing my money. I kept her for about 1 hr she let me get a couple nuts and make a video. Damage 20. Good nut.This is how I like to see posts of the dashers. Name and pics of her face so we'll know when we see them.

I ran into Star by the circle. Smelled nice, coherent, nice looking, which seems to be a rare package now. Head game left me happy.

CueBall826
05-22-22, 10:04
I was recently out on a stroll on Ashton and see 2 WSW I stopped one walked up and made the scoop. Then I quickly realize it Amanda. I seen her before a few times the first time was good but the second time she ripped me off for 20 bucks went in the house and never came back out. She didn't even recognize me. Until I reminded her that she stole 20 bucks from me and she immediately starts apologizing blaming her drug habit. Told me she will make it up to me offered 2 pops for a Jackson.

I started to throw her out my car. Then I decided to take her up on her offer. I took her to my spot. Let me say this she did not disappoint. She let me have my way with her never complained. She gave me a above average bbj which was way better than before. Throat fucked her moved to k9 and mish. I wore her ass out for stealing my money. I kept her for about 1 hr she let me get a couple nuts and make a video. Damage 20. Good nut.I would give her 40.

Phyuck Yiu
05-22-22, 11:08
So with all the old spots I use to know being gone, where is there to go? Use to be two spots on Furrow, but now only one. Looking for a new 1 O $ spot.

Phyuck!

SamList3198
05-22-22, 13:58
Hey y'all!

Just moved to Columbia md, close to Baltimore I wanted to know where are the loops and best spots and time of day?

Chico
05-22-22, 19:12
Saw this SW in the Westside Shopping Center around 6:45 pm. Don't know her name but she looks like a girl I pulled over for a few years ago. From what I remember, she was stuck up and asking premium prices. Don't know if it's the same girl or not.

Chico.

PanchSez
05-22-22, 22:22
Saw this SW in the Westside Shopping Center around 6:45 pm. Don't know her name but she looks like a girl I pulled over for a few years ago. From what I remember, she was stuck up and asking premium prices. Don't know if it's the same girl or not.

Chico.I think it was Dianne or something like that. She was a friend of Allison's.

JimmyJams
05-22-22, 22:38

I started to throw her out my car. Then I decided to take her up on her offer. I took her to my spot. Let me say this she did not disappoint. She let me have my way with her never complained. She gave me a above average bbj which was way better than before. Throat fucked her moved to k9 and mish. I wore her ass out for stealing my money. I kept her for about 1 hr she let me get a couple nuts and make a video. Damage 20. Good nut.She's not bad, maybe she's been humbled? I have seen her and she was a decent value for the service.

Standard, lithe tip for staying pleasant. I want to take her inside somewhere and really test her.

NiceGuy1957
05-23-22, 02:09
She's not bad, maybe she's been humbled? I have seen her and she was a decent value for the service.

Standard, lithe tip for staying pleasant. I want to take her inside somewhere and really test her.Does anyone know how old she is? And is she the daughter of Brandy from Brooklyn? Thanks NG.

Apache 12
05-23-22, 18:14
Hey y'all!

Just moved to Columbia md, close to Baltimore I wanted to know where are the loops and best spots and time of day?Rubrankings.com

Go to the front page Baltimore Forum, All your questions can be answered there. In other words RTFF. Then if you have questions just ask.

Apache Out.

Klove48
05-24-22, 03:59
When it rains you might just get wet. Cruising Wabash and spotted a redhead on Belvedere. Made the scoop. Introduced herself as Chrissy. Redhead, nice blue eyes. Settled for dental work for standard but I tipped. Throat Baby! Passionate about that neck work and genuinely said she enjoyed doing it, especially when she's getting paid. Might go FS at another date. Real cool personality, I got digits. Down side. She's scarred up on her arms, didn't see body. Scooping redheads are always niceeeeee. Stay safe fellas.I was on my way home thru Garrison and spotted a unfamiliar, but intriguing face by Belle ave. I doubled-back and made the scoop. She introduced herself as Chrissy. I immediately remembered FaceDownPro's report. He did not lie!! She mentioned how much she likes giving head; since I have heard this many times before I was skeptical but decided, that I'd "take the plunge" and find out for myself. I sure glad I did. Very,; did I say VERY ENTHUSIASTIC bbbjwcim. She states that she's not out often. She said her phone was off at the moment, so I'm hoping to catch her again very soon. One of the best BBBJ I've experienced in a long time.

P.S.

After she got the juice she continued until I pulled her off. Outstanding!! Peace.

Phyuck Yiu
05-24-22, 12:15
Has anyone seen her lately? It's appeared that her latest number is disconnected. 1425 was the last one I had working for her. As of this morning stopped working. Last I heard was staying with a daddy in Columbia.

Phyuck!

Dis Joint
05-24-22, 17:55
So with all the old spots I use to know being gone, where is there to go? Use to be two spots on Furrow, but now only one. Looking for a new 1 O $ spot.

Phyuck!Try Dayuse.com.

JanusCanal84
05-24-22, 19:01
Did a few laps today and only providers I saw was Amber with the problem with her vajayjay. On ramsey & Pulaski I saw a young BSW with purple braids. She looked good but someone scooped her up before I could get a better look.

I saw Big booty Heather coming out of the Busy Bee. Scooped her up and went to my spot. Standard donation for half and half and I dropped her off where I picked her up.

Oakwood99
05-24-22, 20:26
I met Mattie a few days ago at the circle. She said she was from Rockville, came down to make some $. I got to say she is extremely pretty with glasses, she has all the assets in a woman I like. This girl got the total package. She got in the car, we discussed what we both wanted out of the experience an agreed. Off we go to the Tel for one of the best experience I've had since I left Colombia last month. She didn't disappoint at all. The crazy thing is I could have kept her the night but I had to work. Nice find, I'm looking forward seeing her again if I can catch her. No phone at this time. YMMV.

Oak.

ElliotSpitzer
05-24-22, 21:08
I recently was out on stroll on wash blvd by the dunkin donuts. I see this chick that looks promising from a far I pull over and she hops in before I can get a good look at her. She looked old said her name is Christine or Christina. As I'm pulling over to put her out not feeling 58 year old grandma chicks she says I really need the money can I please help her out. So being the samaritan like I am what the hell I'm a filthy rotten savage anyway. Plus I never sampled a dam near 60 year old. We park right across from the park off desoto in the middle of the day. Surprisingly she gave me a pretty good bbj until I was rock hard. I ask her how is that muff then she slid her panties to the side. I climbed aboard and took that old snatch for a spin until pulled and shot my load all over her pussy. Not bad at all but a one time deal. Damage 20. Good nut.

DSubmariner
05-24-22, 21:44
I met Mattie a few days ago at the circle. She said she was from Rockville, came down to make some $. I got to say she is extremely pretty with glasses, she has all the assets in a woman I like. This girl got the total package. She got in the car, we discussed what we both wanted out of the experience an agreed. Off we go to the Tel for one of the best experience I've had since I left Colombia last month. She didn't disappoint at all. The crazy thing is I could have kept her the night but I had to work. Nice find, I'm looking forward seeing her again if I can catch her. No phone at this time. YMMV.

Oak.What was the damage and how was the kitty? I reported on her. Kick myself for thinking she was LE.

Moraxus
05-24-22, 22:10
Saw a cute WSW tonight in front of the store at the circle around 9 pm. Said her name was "Star", and had a star tattoo on her cheek. Drove to a spot nearby without really discussing anything. When we got there she wanted. 60 for a BJ which caught me off guard, I've never been hit with. 60 just for a BJ. Gave her. 10 and was about to drive her back and she started getting scared that I was a cop because I didn't want to do anything and kept continuously trying to get me to take a hit of ready. I wasn't about to negotiate down from. 60 but she said to just give her. 20 as I was pulling off and I reluctantly said alright. Park back in the spot and she proceeds to give a pretty weak BJ, I probably wouldn't repeat even for free. Cute girl but extremely sketchy.

SteveStone123
05-24-22, 22:35
I scooped this girl near the triangle. She said her name is Jay and 23 . She was polite and good looking. Once in the car, she said she was only looking for a car date and don't have time to go to a motel today but on a later day. I was not interested in a car date and she wrote my number on a paper with a marker she had with her. I dropped her back at same spot. Anyone got a chance to pick her and how is her performance? I think she is into the habit of smoking weeds.

DSubmariner
05-24-22, 22:54
I scooped this girl near the triangle. She said her name is Jay and 23 . She was polite and good looking. Once in the car, she said she was only looking for a car date and don't have time to go to a motel today but on a later day. I was not interested in a car date and she wrote my number on a paper with a marker she had with her. I dropped her back at same spot. Anyone got a chance to pick her and how is her performance? I think she is into the habit of smoking weeds.Told me the same. Wanted to cop first and I told her no. Dropped her back. My question for you is why in the fuck are you taking pictures of mongers in action then ask a loaded question. That's not my vehicle but it very well could have been. Some of you guys are fucking weirdos for sure.

ShadowFox76
05-24-22, 23:55
I recently was out on stroll on wash blvd by the dunkin donuts. I see this chick that looks promising from a far I pull over and she hops in before I can get a good look at her. She looked old said her name is Christine or Christina. As I'm pulling over to put her out not feeling 58 year old grandma chicks she says I really need the money can I please help her out. So being the samaritan like I am what the hell I'm a filthy rotten savage anyway. Plus I never sampled a dam near 60 year old. We park right across from the park off desoto in the middle of the day. Surprisingly she gave me a pretty good bbj until I was rock hard. I ask her how is that muff then she slid her panties to the side. I climbed aboard and took that old snatch for a spin until pulled and shot my load all over her pussy. Not bad at all but a one time deal. Damage 20. Good nut.My man out here pickin up grandmas so you know it must be dry on the loops right now hahaha.

JimmyJams
05-25-22, 09:09
I scooped this girl near the triangle. She said her name is Jay and 23 . She was polite and good looking. Once in the car, she said she was only looking for a car date and don't have time to go to a motel today but on a later day. I was not interested in a car date and she wrote my number on a paper with a marker she had with her. I dropped her back at same spot. Anyone got a chance to pick her and how is her performance? I think she is into the habit of smoking weeds.This one is actually very nutty and full of games. Did a very week BBBJ in car once. Told her to stop as she was so bad at it. Told me she couldn't or didn't have sex. Next time agreed to indoor location. Got all showered. Nice little body, pretty little breast. Got all high and refused to perform started sayig she was traumatized and uncomfortable. Mind you she was neither while doing all her meds. Very frustrating and unpleasant experience. Most of the time the cute ones aren't worth the bread or time. She has neck length dark hair under wig.

Top Job
05-25-22, 11:14
This morning (5/25/22) I had just pulled through the circle. I think I was at Ramsay & Stricker when I heard gun shots from behind me. Had to be close to the circle. Time was about 10:50. I kept going, not like I saw anything. I hadn't gone past the Tracy Adkins park before I heard sirens. Another few blocks and I heard a helicopter overhead.

Freaks me out a bit!

Be careful.

T. J.

PanchSez
05-25-22, 11:31
I scooped this girl near the triangle. She said her name is Jay and 23 . She was polite and good looking. Once in the car, she said she was only looking for a car date and don't have time to go to a motel today but on a later day. I was not interested in a car date and she wrote my number on a paper with a marker she had with her. I dropped her back at same spot. Anyone got a chance to pick her and how is her performance? I think she is into the habit of smoking weeds.I've seen her around for about a week. Good looking and those pink pigtails are hard to miss. She always had a bf with her never appeared to be looking for a date when I got ner attention.

MotoMoto11
05-25-22, 11:39
This morning (5/25/22) I had just pulled through the circle. I think I was at Ramsay & Stricker when I heard gun shots from behind me. Had to be close to the circle. Time was about 10:50. I kept going, not like I saw anything. I hadn't gone past the Tracy Adkins park before I heard sirens. Another few blocks and I heard a helicopter overhead.

Freaks me out a bit!

Be careful.

T. J.Just rode through things about to get hot down there would stay away for a minute.

SteveStone123
05-25-22, 11:39
I've seen her around for about a week. Good looking and those pink pigtails are hard to miss. She always had a bf with her never appeared to be looking for a date when I got ner attention.You are right. When I noticed at first she was walking along with another guy and was not even looking at any cars. Later she was all alone walking back to triangle and that's when I scooped her.

Klove48
05-25-22, 18:00
I scooped this girl near the triangle. She said her name is Jay and 23 . She was polite and good looking. Once in the car, she said she was only looking for a car date and don't have time to go to a motel today but on a later day. I was not interested in a car date and she wrote my number on a paper with a marker she had with her. I dropped her back at same spot. Anyone got a chance to pick her and how is her performance? I think she is into the habit of smoking weeds.

I've seen her around for about a week. Good looking and those pink pigtails are hard to miss. She always had a bf with her never appeared to be looking for a date when I got ner attention.I first noticed her about 2 mos. Ago at the bottom of Poplar Grove close to Harlem Ave. The first time I noticed her, she was walking with some guy down Poplar Grove. What caught my attention was those "red pigtails". The 2nd time was early in the morning in the same area. She seemed uninterested when I tried to gather her attention, so I figured she wasn't "workin". A few weeks later; to my surprise I spotted her again walking down Payson with I think was the same dude. Again I tried to gain her attention without success. I've seen her few few more times; always walking with her "dude" down Payson towards the circle. I've never encountered her when she was by herself, so I didn't pursue the situation. Now I know why she appeared to be a "civi". Time will tell. Peace.

WeDoRecover
05-25-22, 18:30

Chico.Yes, that's Diana from the county, I believe maybe somewhere near Laurel or Columbia. Cries excessively bit always in a dress and heels.

MotoMoto11
05-25-22, 20:03
Yes, that's Diana from the county, I believe maybe somewhere near Laurel or Columbia. Cries excessively bit always in a dress and heels.She's a waste of time doesn't really want to do anything but thinks she is worth big dollars.

Oakwood99
05-25-22, 21:53
This one is actually very nutty and full of games. Did a very week BBBJ in car once. Told her to stop as she was so bad at it. Told me she couldn't or didn't have sex. Next time agreed to indoor location. Got all showered. Nice little body, pretty little breast. Got all high and refused to perform started sayig she was traumatized and uncomfortable. Mind you she was neither while doing all her meds. Very frustrating and unpleasant experience. Most of the time the cute ones aren't worth the bread or time. She has neck length dark hair under wig.I had the same experience with her last week. Got to the room and she didn't want to fuck. She walked back or caught a ride on Washington Blvd. She plays games.

Oak.

Oakwood99
05-25-22, 21:59
What was the damage and how was the kitty? I reported on her. Kick myself for thinking she was LE.Standard with a generous tip. I spent 2 hr with her and the whole time she was asking me if I was satisfied and if I wanted her to please me more. Unicorn.

Oak.

Phyuck Yiu
05-26-22, 00:15
I had her twice before. But she looked much better. Last time we was together, all she did was complain about my size and it hurting. Can't take a D. I'd avoid.

Phyuck!

Yes, that's Diana from the county, I believe maybe somewhere near Laurel or Columbia. Cries excessively bit always in a dress and heels.

CowboysFan
05-26-22, 00:38
The one with the squished up nose. Not skilled at all but I'll take her every time due to her young inexperienced charm. Lives on pulaski.Caught her the other night in bleached jeans with makeup and red lipstick. Same routine, doesn't want to go far and just doesn't have much energy to please. Took me up on standard rates with tip fome front seat action. She really deserves a better life.

Catch her if you can!!

Horsetrader
05-26-22, 01:21
On Tuesday my scheduled escort flaked out on me so I cruised the triangle and circle areas. Nothing worthy of my time or cum. Drove through Morrell Park and spotted Grace across Desoto from the Royal Farms. She looked as sexy as any streetwalker I've ever seen wearing hot pants and knee high boots. I made 2 passes trying to get her attention, but she was hanging with a guy who could have been her dealer, boyfriend, or pimp. Her looks pushed me over the edge, I needed relief!

Moved on to Brooklyn where there were several ugly options. I chatted with Catherine for about 20 seconds and then she asked if she could get in my car. She looked much better at a distance than up close. Older. A little chunky. Ugly frizzy hair of light brown or red color. Unattractive face. Having just seen Grace in hot pants and knee high boots, I'm controlled by my lower head. I agreed to her entry and she walked to the passenger side as I frantically moved about 15 items of junk from the front to the back. The passenger window is open and she complains that I'm too slow. She got nasty and told me that I should have cleaned out my car before I stopped. Very negative attitude. If she can be that nasty before she gets in my car, imagine how nasty she would be after she is in the car and I'm trying to enjoy myself (or get her out). No thank you. I drove away as she screamed something at me.

That 30 second sample of personality was enough to keep me away permanently. On a related note, it feels that fast walking girls are more of a pain in the ass than slower moving girls.

FaceDownPro
05-26-22, 03:06
I was on my way home thru Garrison and spotted a unfamiliar, but intriguing face by Belle ave. I doubled-back and made the scoop. She introduced herself as Chrissy. I immediately remembered FaceDownPro's report. He did not lie!! She mentioned how much she likes giving head; since I have heard this many times before I was skeptical but decided, that I'd "take the plunge" and find out for myself. I sure glad I did. Very,; did I say VERY ENTHUSIASTIC bbbjwcim. She states that she's not out often. She said her phone was off at the moment, so I'm hoping to catch her again very soon. One of the best BBBJ I've experienced in a long time.

P.S.

After she got the juice she continued until I pulled her off. Outstanding!! Peace.Glad you could find her she's a true professional of the craft of BJ. It's some women that you can tell really likes the power they have and she is one of them. And you are not lying one bit about telling her to stop she'll keep going if you let her. Hope to run into her again bcuz that # didn't work. Also from the area so got to stay UTR, so the whip won't get spotted. As always.

Stay Low keep Firing.

FaceDownPro
05-26-22, 03:11
On Tuesday my scheduled escort flaked out on me so I cruised the triangle and circle areas. Nothing worthy of my time or cum. Drove through Morrell Park and spotted Grace across Desoto from the Royal Farms. She looked as sexy as any streetwalker I've ever seen wearing hot pants and knee high boots. I made 2 passes trying to get her attention, but she was hanging with a guy who could have been her dealer, boyfriend, or pimp. Her looks pushed me over the edge, I needed relief!

Moved on to Brooklyn where there were several ugly options. I chatted with Catherine for about 20 seconds and then she asked if she could get in my car. She looked much better at a distance than up close. Older. A little chunky. Ugly frizzy hair of light brown or red color. Unattractive face. Having just seen Grace in hot pants and knee high boots, I'm controlled by my lower head. I agreed to her entry and she walked to the passenger side as I frantically moved about 15 items of junk from the front to the back. The passenger window is open and she complains that I'm too slow. She got nasty and told me that I should have cleaned out my car before I stopped. Very negative attitude. If she can be that nasty before she gets in my car, imagine how nasty she would be after she is in the car and I'm trying to enjoy myself (or get her out). No thank you. I drove away as she screamed something at me.

That 30 second sample of personality was enough to keep me away permanently. On a related note, it feels that fast walking girls are more of a pain in the ass than slower moving girls.You did right. The drugs makes these bitches delusional like their opinion matters. And mutual respect goes along way in this game. But I know the drugs here does something to people. But I'm always amazed at the demand of a dope friend or crackhead who you chose to help out has a say. I remember I scooped this chocolate chick on wash Blvd. Bih told me I couldn't smoke in my own shit. I laughed at her and sparked that shit and told her to get the fuck out. I used to be nice but nose I'm respectful yet firm. They are not in control. Can't tell you how many I done checked and they come correct if I ever choose to cross paths with them again.

Jackbenimble17
05-26-22, 09:46

Freaks me out a bit!

Be careful.

T. J.Your story reminds me of a few years ago while playing softball at Carroll Park and heard gun shots coming from the woods and train tracks abutting the field / park. Within minutes heard sirens and a helicopter was circling above us. We continued to play our game and when I walked out to the outfield the next inning saw two teens hiding in the woods. Scary indeed! Be careful.

ThaRiddler
05-26-22, 09:57
Coming to Baltimore in the end of June. What areas do most BSW's hang out at and they're average rate?

StayAnonymous
05-26-22, 20:26
Saw a new girl at the circle who wasnt skin and bones. It was valerie, fresh out of 3 weeks of rehab. Looked really good with a tan and good skin, full lips, some B cup tits, and a perky attitude. Took her up for mic work. Skillz. Highly recommend. Next time will do half and half.

DSubmariner
05-26-22, 22:18
Saw a new girl at the circle who wasnt skin and bones. It was valerie, fresh out of 3 weeks of rehab. Looked really good with a tan and good skin, full lips, some B cup tits, and a perky attitude. Took her up for mic work. Skillz. Highly recommend. Next time will do half and half.Caught her yesterday. This girl gave me the mother of all bjs. Man she put in work and made me nut like never before. I was hollering like a *****. I caught her one other time in Dundalk. But this girl is highly highly skilled. I ain't shit'and. Please treat Valarie good. As many of you know she is a sweetie.

PanchSez
05-27-22, 01:48
I think that I remember her from last summer. I think she had red hair then. Never had a chance to experience her though. Peace.Ran into Megan recently in MP buy the DD. Doesn't look as good as the pic from the past and appeared to be running hard. She still has a big head of brown / reddish hair and is self centered.

Phyuck Yiu
05-27-22, 02:16
We need to keep this one on the west side of things. Definitely a keeper. And not only has DSLs but if anyone has had her know how phat those kitten lips are. A real hugger. If anyone gets a line on her, let me know. We need to get her a phone.

Phyuck!

Saw a new girl at the circle who wasnt skin and bones. It was valerie, fresh out of 3 weeks of rehab. Looked really good with a tan and good skin, full lips, some B cup tits, and a perky attitude. Took her up for mic work. Skillz. Highly recommend. Next time will do half and half.

Squonk64
05-27-22, 08:01
Your story reminds me of a few years ago while playing softball at Carroll Park and heard gun shots coming from the woods and train tracks abutting the field / park. Within minutes heard sirens and a helicopter was circling above us. We continued to play our game and when I walked out to the outfield the next inning saw two teens hiding in the woods. Scary indeed! Be careful.Carroll Park is a bad place. Back in the day, even though the State's Attorney General set a policy not to pursue drug convictions against anyone who dialed 911 to save an overdose victim, people still let them die because they were afraid of what the police might do to them. The people from Sergeant and neighboring streets often dumped their dead bodies in Carroll Park just ti dispose of the evidence. That's where Mary and I, after a heavy night of partying, found Rosie. RIP.

PanchSez
05-27-22, 09:05
Last night at 8:30 there were at least 8 of MP's finest at the DD and RoFo with more coming and going up and down Washington. Blonds Grace and Heather, Taylor, Megan, Tiff, Megan, a couple of thin brunettes I didn't know, a short haired blond who is kinda thick, and a couple of more changing clothes out of a small white compact car that usually posts across from UHaul. A buffet of opportunities and time for some competitive shopping. Stay safe.

Bravo2
05-27-22, 11:43
Last night at 8:30 there were at least 8 of MP's finest at the DD and RoFo with more coming and going up and down Washington. Blonds Grace and Heather, Taylor, Megan, Tiff, Megan, a couple of thin brunettes I didn't know, a short haired blond who is kinda thick, and a couple of more changing clothes out of a small white compact car that usually posts across from UHaul. A buffet of opportunities and time for some competitive shopping. Stay safe.That white car posting across from the UHaul always seemed fishy. There is someone in there always watching the activities of the ladies. With all the recent political moves being made: focusing on demand rather than supply, I tread with extreme caution since the focus is so much on the hunters now. Trying to understand the timing and all with these walkers seems to suggest that some are in cahoots with the blue-bellies, but the game is still fun, so can't stay away. Also Tim's seems to be under watch as well.

Bravo2 out,

Truckie2
05-27-22, 12:07
I was checking the area yesterday looking for some talent. Lots of LEO's out and about posting in different areas, Brooklyn, CB and MP. Saw a cute little spinner carrying a bag walking out of Westside towards Ashton. I turned in and she got into a car and pulled off, I thought she was a civi and continued checking. About 30 minutes saw her again on Ramsey, she turned the corner and into Busy Bee she went. Hung in the area for a little while hoping she would come back around but never saw her again. She was around 5'-5'4, latino looking shoulder length brown hair, have to check the area again soon. Went out Monroe to the Blvd and saw a WSW with wild hair just past the train tracks. I pulled into the parking lot and she came over, said her name was Diamond, has a tattoo on her collarbone that says crazy. She wanted. 4 but said ok on. 2 with a cims. Off we went and she got the job done with a cim, then spit saying I was salty, dropped her off by Carroll Park.

CudaKid
05-27-22, 14:32
I tried the loop map link and it doesn't seem to match up with some of your reports. Haven't done a SW in ages and have an itch to scratch. I think I know where MP area is, but others I cannot seem to find.

TIA.

Duuuuuuude
05-27-22, 17:03
I was checking the area yesterday looking for some talent. Lots of LEO's out and about posting in different areas, Brooklyn, CB and MP. Saw a cute little spinner carrying a bag walking out of Westside towards Ashton. I turned in and she got into a car and pulled off, I thought she was a civi and continued checking. About 30 minutes saw her again on Ramsey, she turned the corner and into Busy Bee she went. Hung in the area for a little while hoping she would come back around but never saw her again. She was around 5'-5'4, latino looking shoulder length brown hair, have to check the area again soon. Went out Monroe to the Blvd and saw a WSW with wild hair just past the train tracks. I pulled into the parking lot and she came over, said her name was Diamond, has a tattoo on her collarbone that says crazy. She wanted. 4 but said ok on. 2 with a cims. Off we went and she got the job done with a cim, then spit saying I was salty, dropped her off by Carroll Park.Maybe she wanted a shot of tequila and a lemon wedge. LOL.

Phyuck Yiu
05-27-22, 18:04
Yerrrp, that was her. And cute as ever. Something about her nerdy look I love. Those glasses with those DSLs. Hopped in a car by the time I got to her. Saw her by the circle. Waiting to see if she comes back. But getting hungry, might have to hit the carry out first. Plus already seen my girl on the east side, Tatiana and had my balls drained.

Phyuck!

Phyuck Yiu
05-27-22, 18:39
On my way out the city, passed Grace in MP. She was looking real good today. Just got out the car of one of yall. Down by the carry outs around 06:30 pm. Had a little limp. Either leg bad or one of you put a hurting on that booty. BTW, those who have sampled that kitten. How is it? Also is she BB friendly?

Phyuck!

PellyMason
05-27-22, 19:32
Is she still around? Last I saw her she had wasted away to a virtual skeleton.

ElliotSpitzer
05-28-22, 07:27
I was out on a stroll recently and I see this bad ass chica with blonde and pink hair across from uhaul spot on Wash blvd. I pull over to make the scoop she hops in said her name was angel. She is a smoking hot little 20 yr old. Hard to believe that she is a SW you just don't find to many like her out here. A true rare unicorn. She had no smell and no needle marks although she does get high. From pervious reports and pics I figured it was grace. So I knew it was going to be pricey and I don't mind paying for unicorns. We negotiate half / half with video then I took her to my spot where I can relax and take my time. She was really cool and laid back no attitude and open to everything if the price is right. We shoot the shit for a good while before we get started. Telling me the whole story about her BF and the girl that beat her up twice over him while I'm sipping my Jameson.

Then we get started she drops her head in my lap and start blowing giving me really good bbj with a little deep throating and sucking my balls while stroking junior. She ask if I'm ready then bends that sweet little strawberry ass over and give me a good whiff of that muff I knock back the rest of the Jameson then I slid inside her chops like quiksand and took her to poundtown. I grinded her little ass into dogmeat. She is a liltle freak too that really gets into it started talking dirty telling to fuck her harder asking how is this pussy. I start ramming her ass straight boss hoggin it until I pulled out and stuck it back her mouth to let her Polish me off some more. Then I layed her down in the seat for some mish and buried junior back inside that pop socket and went at like a jackhammer until I drained my balls full of baby batter inside her sugerbowl. Pulled out and watch my nut run out her little pussy then stuck back inside her snatch for few minutes. It was fuckin fantastic. Then I took her to the candy store. Damage 150. Worth every penny. Good nut.

Assman To You
05-28-22, 08:24
Who and where is she?

I've never seen her montioned here.

Immanuel Kunt
05-28-22, 09:10
I was out on a stroll recently and I see this bad ass chica with blonde and pink hair across from uhaul spot on Wash blvd. I pull over to make the scoop she hops in said her name was angel. She is a smoking hot little 20 yr old. Hard to believe that she is a SW you just don't find to many like her out here. A true rare unicorn. She had no smell and no needle marks although she does get high. From pervious reports and pics I figured it was grace. So I knew it was going to be pricey and I don't mind paying for unicorns. We negotiate half / half with video then I took her to my spot where I can relax and take my time..Film at 11!

Bobs Big Boy
05-28-22, 09:14
I was checking the area yesterday looking for some talent. Lots of LEO's out and about posting in different areas, Brooklyn, CB and MP. Saw a cute little spinner carrying a bag walking out of Westside towards Ashton. I turned in and she got into a car and pulled off, I thought she was a civi and continued checking. About 30 minutes saw her again on Ramsey, she turned the corner and into Busy Bee she went. Hung in the area for a little while hoping she would come back around but never saw her again. She was around 5'-5'4, latino looking shoulder length brown hair, have to check the area again soon. Went out Monroe to the Blvd and saw a WSW with wild hair just past the train tracks. I pulled into the parking lot and she came over, said her name was Diamond, has a tattoo on her collarbone that says crazy. She wanted. 4 but said ok on. 2 with a cims. Off we went and she got the job done with a cim, then spit saying I was salty, dropped her off by Carroll Park.That would be Megan with the Crazy neck tattoo and all the hair. Quite a mane she's got. It's a shame about that neck tattoo although she is pretty wild. Missing a tooth or two these days and always has a terrible story to share. For some reason I always pick her up when I see her. Her eyes are something else and her little tits are sweet. I didn't take the photos.

MotoMoto11
05-28-22, 11:24
[QUOTE=Truckie2;5938847]I was checking the area yesterday looking for some talent. Lots of LEO's out and about posting in different areas, Brooklyn, CB and MP. Saw a cute little spinner carrying a bag walking out of Westside towards Ashton. I turned in and she got into a car and pulled off, I thought she was a civi and continued checking. About 30 minutes saw her again on Ramsey, she turned the corner and into Busy Bee she went. Hung in the area for a little while hoping she would come back around but never saw her again. She was around 5'-5'4, latino looking shoulder length brown hair, have to check the area again soon. Went out Monroe to the Blvd and saw a WSW with wild hair just past the train tracks. I pulled into the parking lot and she came over, said her name was Diamond, has a tattoo on her collarbone that says crazy. She wanted. 4 but said ok on. 2 with a cims. Off we went and she got the job done with a cim, then spit saying I was salty, dropped her off by Carroll Park.[/QUOTE The girl from westside did she have on cut up jeans and a blue top? I think that might been her

NietzscheKeen
05-28-22, 16:22
Last night at 8:30 there were at least 8 of MP's finest at the DD and RoFo with more coming and going up and down Washington. Blonds Grace and Heather, Taylor, Megan, Tiff, Megan, a couple of thin brunettes I didn't know, a short haired blond who is kinda thick, and a couple of more changing clothes out of a small white compact car that usually posts across from UHaul. A buffet of opportunities and time for some competitive shopping. Stay safe.I forget her name now, but someone claimed she had the herps. I hit it cover and was fine. She was a good time. My kinda girl. She advertises online near the dc area sometimes.

Assman To You
05-28-22, 16:53
Of any of you want to knock this off your bucket list find Amber around Ashton. She does seem to be geeking lately.

Apache 12
05-28-22, 18:11
I was out on a stroll recently and I see this bad ass chica with blonde and pink hair across from uhaul spot on Wash blvd. I pull over to make the scoop she hops in said her name was angel. She is a smoking hot little 20 yr old. Hard to believe that she is a SW you just don't find to many like her out here. A true rare unicorn. She had no smell and no needle marks although she does get high. From pervious reports and pics I figured it was grace. So I knew it was going to be pricey and I don't mind paying for unicorns. We negotiate half / half with video then I took her to my spot where I can relax and take my time. She was really cool and laid back no attitude and open to everything if the price is right. We shoot the shit for a good while before we get started. Telling me the whole story about her BF and the girl that beat her up twice over him while I'm sipping my Jameson.

Then we get started she drops her head in my lap and start blowing giving me really good bbj with a little deep throating and sucking my balls while stroking junior. She ask if I'm ready then bends that sweet little strawberry ass over and give me a good whiff of that muff I knock back the rest of the Jameson then I slid inside her chops like quiksand and took her to poundtown. I grinded her little ass into dogmeat. She is a liltle freak too that really gets into it started talking dirty telling to fuck her harder asking how is this pussy. I start ramming her ass straight boss hoggin it until I pulled out and stuck it back her mouth to let her Polish me off some more. Then I layed her down in the seat for some mish and buried junior back inside that pop socket and went at like a jackhammer until I drained my balls full of baby batter inside her sugerbowl. Pulled out and watch my nut run out her little pussy then stuck back inside her snatch for few minutes. It was fuckin fantastic. Then I took her to the candy store. Damage 150. Worth every penny. Good nut.I agree with paying the price of a Unicorn. I was going to pick her up myself on Friday but when I came back around she was already gone, who knows it may have been you that beat me to her, but if so it's all good and glad you had a great time with Grace. Happy Hunting My Fellow Monger's and Be Safe.

Remupihos
05-28-22, 23:41
Does anyone know where to rent an hourly room near wash blvd or Wilkins? Thanks.

BigPappay
05-28-22, 23:44
Anyone got a rimjob yet from miss gracie.

MotoMoto11
05-29-22, 07:54
I forget her name now, but someone claimed she had the herps. I hit it cover and was fine. She was a good time. My kinda girl. She advertises online near the dc area sometimes.You talking about Bianca Foxx who also goes by Strawberry I got the mic work but never hit.

JimmyJams
05-29-22, 10:14

Then we get started she drops her head in my lap and start blowing giving me really good bbj with a little deep throating and sucking my balls while stroking junior. She ask if I'm ready then bends that sweet little strawberry ass over and give me a good whiff of that muff I knock back the rest of the Jameson then I slid inside her chops like quiksand and took her to poundtown. I grinded her little ass into dogmeat. She is a liltle freak too that really gets into it started talking dirty telling to fuck her harder asking how is this pussy. I start ramming her ass straight boss hoggin it until I pulled out and stuck it back her mouth to let her Polish me off some more. Then I layed her down in the seat for some mish and buried junior back inside that pop socket and went at like a jackhammer until I drained my balls full of baby batter inside her sugerbowl. Pulled out and watch my nut run out her little pussy then stuck back inside her snatch for few minutes. It was fuckin fantastic. Then I took her to the candy store. Damage 150. Worth every penny. Good nut.Most have reported that Grace has sorry skillz. DT is quite the contrast. Escort prices for a little crackhead SW couldn't possibly be "worth every penny". She probably deserved to have her ass kicked! But I get it I guess people get satisfaction from different things.
Average guy needs good value and might not drink top shelf whiskey while playing with sw.

I've spoken to her twice, she is pleasant but in an "Eddie haskel" manipulative way.

It was cLear to me she is shopping poor service at high price because she's been told too many tims how cute she us. She had on shorts and her skin was covered with little red bumps. Just bad skin I think.

I really hope for some more honest and detailed reports on this one.

If she makes it through the summer everything will go down including her riduclous fare.

Frank76
05-29-22, 12:12
So I was wondering what happened to Gabby. She was known for hanging out on Conkling St. She was referred to as "Rip-off Gabby". The best description of her I read was that she had a "towering beehive" hair-do. I knew her in 2015. Had some good times. But by 2016 she was so drug crazy, I left her alone. I used to see her walking around the streets. Had not seen her around for a while. I looked in Maryland Judiciary case search and did not see any recent arrests. She often got arrested, but never convicted. So I did a Google search, and boy did I get a surprise. On August 28,2020 she was hit by a Chevy Silverado while trying to cross Route 40 at 9:30 PM. She died 3 days later. She was not crossing in a crosswalk. It was out near the Siesta Motel. On the other side of the road was a liquor store. So maybe she was trying to get over to the store. She told me her Dad was really nasty when she was growing up. Her Mom divorced him. At some point though you have to get over bad things. She was 31.

Assman To You
05-29-22, 13:03
Scooped Kayla on Fairhaven in CB and made her my twinkie. She is usually in BP but maybe moving to CB.

After a night out at Penthouse I was to fucked up to walk nevermind drive so I slept in Hotel Explorer. Went for the best hangover cure in the world. Spotted this latino and as soon as she jumped in I remembered her from Conklin but I scooped her up on Ashton on the Wilkens stroll. She has great head game with DSLs and does this tounge move and sucks balls on request and kept going south to almost RIMville. I sure she would if pressed. She was happy with the 20 I donated. She is not as cute as the other latino who was around Wilkens this am but Jaz makes up for it in skills.

Frank76
05-29-22, 13:14
So I was out crusing around last week and the Wilkins area was dead. All zombie looking or really old. The Black transvestites have returned to Ashton & Pulaski. All the action seems to be in Morrell Park, at the Royal Farms and Dunkin Donuts on Wash Bvld. But it was dead when I was there. Then down near Wilkins circle I spotted Kaleigh. Nice personality. Good performance. Standard rates. No problems. I dodged a problem while driving to a spot. Tink / Autum was posted up near the church on Pulaski. She recognizes my car. She waved and wanted to walk over. Luckily, I had Kaleigh in the car. I waved and kept driving. Tink is a drugged up mess now. Not worth the trouble.

Frank Out!

JimmyJams
05-29-22, 14:26
So I was out crusing around last week and the Wilkins area was dead. All zombie looking or really old. The Black transvestites have returned to Ashton & Pulaski. All the action seems to be in Morrell Park, at the Royal Farms and Dunkin Donuts on Wash Bvld. But it was dead when I was there. Then down near Wilkins circle I spotted Kaleigh. Nice personality. Good performance. Standard rates. No problems. I dodged a problem while driving to a spot. Tink / Autum was posted up near the church on Pulaski. She recognizes my car. She waved and wanted to walk over. Luckily, I had Kaleigh in the car. I waved and kept driving. Tink is a drugged up mess now. Not worth the trouble.

Frank Out!That's Kayla aka "Katie" Sweet woman but compulsive liar which make her dangerous. Bipolar AF!

When in a decent mental state, personality and performance exceptional.

Mic skills, cat, and for right compensation, backdoor. PSE if in right frame of mind and incentives are attractive. Definitely a YMMV woman depending on circumstances. You don't have to give her 150! Throat baby for standard and tip. Want more she's usually easy to negotiate with but better mood she is in, better experience. If you see her, do some research. I promise you Washington blvd cutie (grace) could never match her skills and you don't need to be a baller to enjoy. Last note she's manipulative and is also expert at talking thirsty men out of their pocket.

Control the narrative!

BlueEyesFun
05-29-22, 16:11
Yerrrp, that was her. And cute as ever. Something about her nerdy look I love. Those glasses with those DSLs. Hopped in a car by the time I got to her. Saw her by the circle. Waiting to see if she comes back. But getting hungry, might have to hit the carry out first. Plus already seen my girl on the east side, Tatiana and had my balls drained.

Phyuck!Happen to spot Valerie on the corner of Mount & Cole and decided to make the scoop. Said she passed out from sniffing some boy earlier and got sun burned nodded out in some back yard for 5 hours. Anyway, off to Tims we go so she can get a shower and put that Magic Mouth to work on my Johnson. This girl might not be a looker, but she makes up for it with good dick sucking skillz! Everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Phyuck Yiu
05-29-22, 19:01
Does anyone know this one? I've seen her around but never picked her up. Looked too clean. But hangs the corners like a SWer.

Phyuck!

JimmyJams
05-29-22, 21:03
Does anyone know this one? I've seen her aroFat7964edund but never picked her up. Looked too clean. But hangs the corners like a SWer.

Phyuck!That fat ass is some SHYT! She's definitely working but tries to act like it's beneath her. Same clothes for weeks! Really doubt she's worth the effort or money.

BoloBellgrande
05-29-22, 21:21
Does anyone know this one? I've seen her around but never picked her up. Looked too clean. But hangs the corners like a SWer.

Phyuck!She's been reported on recently. I actually saw her about a hour ago standing outside the corner store on Payson and Ashton wearing the same clothes. I tried twice to get her attention but, she seemed disenterested and turned her head away. I watched her walk up Payson towards Ramsey with some black dude using a stick for a cain.

Not sure what's up with her. I did notice her face seems to have red cherry bumps on it. I don't think she's at the point of just being a streetwalker only, looks like she's trying to hang out with the street crowd and dates whenever she has to. Looks like to me she's fucking drug boys for dope.

Phyuck Yiu
05-29-22, 21:44
I really need to get me some Valerie. It's been awhile and all you been bragging on her. I miss those thicc kitty lips too. Someone get her a phone. LOL.

Phyuck!

Happen to spot Valerie on the corner of Mount & Cole and decided to make the scoop. Said she passed out from sniffing some boy earlier and got sun burned nodded out in some back yard for 5 hours. Anyway, off to Tims we go so she can get a shower and put that Magic Mouth to work on my Johnson. This girl might not be a looker, but she makes up for it with good dick sucking skillz! Everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Duuuuuuude
05-30-22, 06:32
Scooped Jen Friday evening across from truck rental lot, after a lot of searching around MP, the circle, and the triangle. Reddish hair, definitely above average looks, even though she had a shiner from a run in with another girl.

Said she's really good at BJ (yeah I know, red flag) and usually asks. 4 but willing to negotiate (another flag).

However I stuck it out and found a quiet spot. Offered. 25 and she was fine with it, and did not even ask for it up front like most. Everything I felt on her was nice, and no visible marks.

Got busy and wow, did she deliver! I took a while but she never complained at all, just kept delivering like a champ.

One of the best I've ever had! Gave her. 3 and she seemed very happy.

As I was leaving and pulling around the building and out on to Wash, uncle LEO sitting right across the street, but I guess he was focused on his donut.

She had no digits, but said that's where she hangs. Next time I'm definitely going to try the rest.

Sfrancis118
05-30-22, 10:02

Chico.But I second this experience from years ago. Rediculous body but BBBJ was terrible and she cried on the way to Pierre's. May he Rest In Peace.

StayAnonymous
05-30-22, 10:06
Found this this one walking along wash blvd near the circle. Nice looking dirty blonde long hair probably 150#. Hops in. Good personality. Says she just lost her phone so now she's on the street more. Good service and didn't ask a price. Just dome but she could take it pretty deep. No complaints when I gave her the. 2 and dropped her off. Anyone tried the box. I definitely plan to.

BigOapi2012
05-30-22, 10:37
Finally caught up with the ghost. She's doing well. Had a dream, and when it's with her, your dream won't last for more than 5 minutes. Probably the best out there. Got her new digits, so she's back in rotation!

BK.What strip is she usually on? I tried to message you but your inbox is full.

DSubmariner
05-30-22, 11:26

Frank Out!I had stopped by the corner store across from that little shed where the fiends hang out when all of a sudden the cops pull up and throw on the lights. I though they were about to jam me up. About a minute or so later, I hear the cop order someone out of the shed over the loud speaker. At this point I didn't know WTF was going on because I was busy talking to the chicken in my whip. As I turned to see who was in the shed a little fiend out black dude emerges and leaves. Than I saw what appeared to be a BSW twerking at the entrance of the shed. The cop kept ordering her / it to come out but in response would only continue twerking. Finally after about five minutes it exited the shed in just its underwear when at that moment we saw dudes nuts hanging. I shit you not. Apparently, the little black dude was bussin the tranny's cheeks in the shed. I'm glad I didn't see it. Shit out here is bananas.

LuvTitz
05-30-22, 11:43
This report is from Friday. I met up with lavender haired, petite Raven neat the triangle. This was perfect since there was a lack of talent when I was roaming the area. Took her to a nice spot and received the best BBBJ from her ever. She was really into it. I almost wanted to just shoot my load in her throat, but I wanted to save the DNA cocktail for her pussy. I banged her out in missionary and released a week's worth of DNA in her shaved snatch. Definitely one of the best experiences I've had with her, even though none were ever bad. This time was just great.

Has anyone tried MILF Melissa since she has returned to the stroll? Is she still offering the 3 course experience?

Be safe!

ElliotSpitzer
05-30-22, 12:22
I was out on a stroll and ran into Rachel from smallwood on Ramsey. I seen her a few times before. She is looking very good too nice and thick she gained some weight. So I make the scoop and we head back to my spot so I can take my time. We negotiate half / half and settle on 60 then we head to my spot. She start by giving me a great bbj until I was ready. I told her to bend that bubble butt over I ease inside her little snatch and went to work on those guts. I asked can she swallow my kids and said yes but I prefer you nut inside me. So blew my good load deep inside her and kept fucking until I was limp. Damage 60. Good nut.

Frenulum
05-30-22, 13:11
Of any of you want to knock this off your bucket list find Amber around Ashton. She does seem to be geeking lately.Left. What you see from your car.

Right. What you see when then they get in your car.

Ha! Happy Hunting.

Phyuck Yiu
05-30-22, 17:30
I was out looking for Valerie. Found her but one of y'all beat me to her. She was at the end of Mount. Anyways, maybe next time. Ended up picking up Cheyenne. Found her by the triangle. Sweet girl but not sure I'll repeat. Just wasn't for me or I wasn't in the mood for that. Most likely cause I wanted Valerie.

Phyuck!

Oakwood99
05-30-22, 18:21

Frank Out!She's good people. Never had a problem with her.

Oak.

Happy One
05-30-22, 18:33
Found this this one walking along wash blvd near the circle. Nice looking dirty blonde long hair probably 150#. Hops in. Good personality. Says she just lost her phone so now she's on the street more. Good service and didn't ask a price. Just dome but she could take it pretty deep. No complaints when I gave her the. 2 and dropped her off. Anyone tried the box. I definitely plan to.I am confused? Wash Blvd and the circle are no where near each other?

HablaEspanol
05-30-22, 19:28
If it's this same girl, her name is Kyleigh. I was able to sample her back in Dec 2021. I tried to pick her up again about a month and she just yelled at me. Won't bother with her at all.

Phyuck!

StayAnonymous
05-30-22, 20:32
Meant to say wilkens near the circle.

I am confused? Wash Blvd and the circle are no where near each other?

Assman To You
05-31-22, 09:44
Left. What you see from your car.

Right. What you see when then they get in your car.

Ha! Happy Hunting.She looks a bit better than that. Denies the H report but who knows.

PanchSez
05-31-22, 10:05
She looks a bit better than that. Denies the H report but who knows.I saw the kitty (with H or something going on over a couple of months) when it was just starting and full bloom and she was in serious discomfort. Glad I didn't sample anything. I took a total hobby break for a couple of months after that.

JimmyJams
05-31-22, 12:56
I was out looking for Valerie. Found her but one of y'all beat me to her. She was at the end of Mount. Anyways, maybe next time. Ended up picking up Cheyenne. Found her by the triangle. Sweet girl but not sure I'll repeat. Just wasn't for me or I wasn't in the mood for that. Most likely cause I wanted Valerie.

Phyuck!That's funny because I swooped Val but would have rather had Cheyenne for wicked throat! They'both can be miserable af and I don't enjoy or tolerate that. If all things equal and mood is alright, IMHO Cheyenne I the top throat. She could easily swim the length of an olympic size pool under water! Never banged Val but punished Cheyenne s skinny ass! Good cat and ass! Don't hit it anymore but get an urge for that throat. On a side note, Star, long stringy blonde hair, nice eyes, is practicing and throat is getting good, easy personality. Mature and accommodating and worth standard. She's gotten really skinny. Her hygiene is decent and hairy kitty is very snug.

MrKwell
05-31-22, 13:03

Phyuck!Which corner did you catch her?

JimmyJams
05-31-22, 13:14
I had stopped by the corner store across from that little shed where the fiends hang out when all of a sudden the cops pull up and throw on the lights. I though they were about to jam me up. About a minute or so later, I hear the cop order someone out of the shed over the loud speaker. At this point I didn't know WTF was going on because I was busy talking to the chicken in my whip. As I turned to see who was in the shed a little fiend out black dude emerges and leaves. Than I saw what appeared to be a BSW twerking at the entrance of the shed. The cop kept ordering her / it to come out but in response would only continue twerking. Finally after about five minutes it exited the shed in just its underwear when at that moment we saw dudes nuts hanging. I shit you not. Apparently, the little black dude was bussin the tranny's cheeks in the shed. I'm glad I didn't see it. Shit out here is bananas.Probably same one that frequently is half naked and geeking. One of the workers told me it is offering free to whoever will take! OH HELL NO! She said some heterosexual guys were pissed at propositions and wanted to beat its ass but didn't want to get close to all that nakedness swinging!

DAMN! I believe this might be it by Ramsay and pulaski other night bent over geeking.

It is crazy af in Carlton Ridge, and Mount Claire!

JimmyJams
05-31-22, 13:18
I saw the kitty (with H or something going on over a couple of months) when it was just starting and full bloom and she was in serious discomfort. Glad I didn't sample anything. I took a total hobby break for a couple of months after that.I actually saw it too! It was not any of other bs she said. Horrible outbreak. It's completely cleared up now. For most part transmitted durING out break. Stay strapped up! Condoms cheaper than medical bills!

LibidoLuvr
05-31-22, 13:28
That's funny because I swooped Val but would have rather had Cheyenne for wicked throat! They'both can be miserable af and I don't enjoy or tolerate that. If all things equal and mood is alright, IMHO Cheyenne I the top throat. She could easily swim the length of an olympic size pool under water! Never banged Val but punished Cheyenne s skinny ass! Good cat and ass! Don't hit it anymore but get an urge for that throat. On a side note, Star, long stringy blonde hair, nice eyes, is practicing and throat is getting good, easy personality. Mature and accommodating and worth standard. She's gotten really skinny. Her hygiene is decent and hairy kitty is very snug.I'd like see Cheyenne. But I don't know what she looks like or to find her.

JimmyJams
05-31-22, 15:43
I'd like see Cheyenne. But I don't know what she looks like or to find her.Cheyenne is easily captured by "captains" and for that reason her sightings can be sporadic.

She's very thin! Dark hair, missing a finger on one hand. She's pretty her teeth are just very bad. She is usually copping and bopping in Carlton Ridge or Mount Claire circle area.

DSubmariner
05-31-22, 15:51
I had stopped by the corner store across from that little shed where the fiends hang out when all of a sudden the cops pull up and throw on the lights. I though they were about to jam me up. About a minute or so later, I hear the cop order someone out of the shed over the loud speaker. At this point I didn't know WTF was going on because I was busy talking to the chicken in my whip. As I turned to see who was in the shed a little fiend out black dude emerges and leaves. Than I saw what appeared to be a BSW twerking at the entrance of the shed. The cop kept ordering her / it to come out but in response would only continue twerking. Finally after about five minutes it exited the shed in just its underwear when at that moment we saw dudes nuts hanging. I shit you not. Apparently, the little black dude was bussin the tranny's cheeks in the shed. I'm glad I didn't see it. Shit out here is bananas.

Probably same one that frequently is half naked and geeking. One of the workers told me it is offering free to whoever will take! OH HELL NO! She said some heterosexual guys were pissed at propositions and wanted to beat its ass but didn't want to get close to all that nakedness swinging!

DAMN! I believe this might be it by Ramsay and pulaski other night bent over geeking.

It is crazy af in Carlton Ridge, and Mount Claire!C'mo dawg. We can't unsee this shit! Hahahaha. C'mo mane.

DSubmariner
05-31-22, 15:57
Cheyenne is easily captured by "captains" and for that reason her sightings can be sporadic.

She's very thin! Dark hair, missing a finger on one hand. She's pretty her teeth are just very bad. She is usually copping and bopping in Carlton Ridge or Mount Claire circle area.I've known this girl a long time since BK days. Sweet as can be and will put in work. Word on the street was to be careful. I haven't dated her since she lost her finger from an infection. She doesn't looked a third of what she formerly looked like. She has a great personality.

Phyuck Yiu
05-31-22, 16:14
Found her at the triangle.

Phyuck!

Which corner did you catch her?

Moraxus
05-31-22, 19:25
I've known this girl a long time since BK days. Sweet as can be and will put in work. Word on the street was to be careful. I haven't dated her since she lost her finger from an infection. She doesn't looked a third of what she formerly looked like. She has a great personality.What exactly are you telling us to be careful about with her? Haven't seen her in a minute.

DSubmariner
05-31-22, 21:36
What exactly are you telling us to be careful about with her? Haven't seen her in a minute.Whatever you take it to mean. Read between the lines my dude. I'm passing on what was passed on to me. Full disclosure;; I personally do not know her health status.

BigPappay
06-01-22, 08:41
Must be some good dope out there. Every street corner had learner's populating them.

Aamco
06-01-22, 18:18
Here is a recent picture of Cheyenne.

Cheyenne is easily captured by "captains" and for that reason her sightings can be sporadic.

She's very thin! Dark hair, missing a finger on one hand. She's pretty her teeth are just very bad. She is usually copping and bopping in Carlton Ridge or Mount Claire circle area.

HeadJudge
06-01-22, 18:46
LOL you posted that same pic 16 mos ago. I wouldn't call that recent.

BTW its been 2+ yrs since I've seen her but she was always outstanding.

Here is a recent picture of Cheyenne.

Oakwood99
06-01-22, 19:08
I scooped Hailey by the triangle a few days ago. Haven't seen her in a few months working. She said she was on the low and doesn't come out as much. Decided To take her to a spot and let her go to work. Damn I like them sexy sounds she be making when she's on the mic. Also it looks like she'e getting that ass back a little. Again, no phone so it's the luck of the draw to catch her. YMMV.

Oak.

YellaPerch
06-01-22, 20:12
Beware fellas some jacknut is standing on the corner at Pulaski st. By the church filming mongers and girls with his cellphone. This was at about 7 pm. Stay safe, and happy hunting.

NietzscheKeen
06-01-22, 21:30
I scooped Hailey by the triangle a few days ago. Haven't seen her in a few months working. She said she was on the low and doesn't come out as much. Decided To take her to a spot and let her go to work. Damn I like them sexy sounds she be making when she's on the mic. Also it looks like she'e getting that ass back a little. Again, no phone so it's the luck of the draw to catch her. YMMV.

Oak.Damn, that's my favorite piece of ass. Wish I could find her again.

ThatBoredOone
06-01-22, 23:19

Then we get started she drops her head in my lap and start blowing giving me really good bbj with a little deep throating and sucking my balls while stroking junior. She ask if I'm ready then bends that sweet little strawberry ass over and give me a good whiff of that muff I knock back the rest of the Jameson then I slid inside her chops like quiksand and took her to poundtown. I grinded her little ass into dogmeat. She is a liltle freak too that really gets into it started talking dirty telling to fuck her harder asking how is this pussy. I start ramming her ass straight boss hoggin it until I pulled out and stuck it back her mouth to let her Polish me off some more. Then I layed her down in the seat for some mish and buried junior back inside that pop socket and went at like a jackhammer until I drained my balls full of baby batter inside her sugerbowl. Pulled out and watch my nut run out her little pussy then stuck back inside her snatch for few minutes. It was fuckin fantastic. Then I took her to the candy store. Damage 150. Worth every penny. Good nut.This was an interesting post. You're right regarding how forward she is, not surprised she's doing FS now -- interesting that it was bare with a creampie, but her looks have gone way downhill. I got a good look at her right at 10 am one morning and she's looking more like a regular walker (2 weeks after I first met her); her legs were looking seriously thin and dirty. And as JimmyJams said, yea she has several ingrown hairs on her legs with tons of red bumps but not a needler.

You took a vid and aren't sharing?

Anyway, I can't get over the nod she gave to the car when I saw her. Something's just off about that and there was something else but I'm checking out for quite a bit.

Top Job
06-02-22, 08:35
1. Whispering Walker: Yesterday I scooped a WSW next to DD. She could only whisper and I couldn't understand anything she said. I gave her a few bucks and dropped her back off. I have a vague memory about her review but couldn't recall if it was good or bad. Did I mess up dropping her off without an experience?

2. Kristen WSW about 5' 8" tall. Strawberry blonde hair about early 40. No teeth. Scooped her and headed to a quiet spot. Received an excellent sloppy DT gummy with extra attention to the boys. Scooped her at Ashton and Smallwood. Didn't get a phone number.

T. J.

Phyuck Yiu
06-02-22, 09:07
You missed out on a good time with that one. Yeah she whispers, but follows direction well and it a good time.

Phyuck!

1. Whispering Walker: Yesterday I scooped a WSW next to DD. She could only whisper and I couldn't understand anything she said. I gave her a few bucks and dropped her back off. I have a vague memory about her review but couldn't recall if it was good or bad. Did I mess up dropping her off without an experience?

2. Kristen WSW about 5' 8" tall. Strawberry blonde hair about early 40. No teeth. Scooped her and headed to a quiet spot. Received an excellent sloppy DT gummy with extra attention to the boys. Scooped her at Ashton and Smallwood. Didn't get a phone number.

T. J.

NietzscheKeen
06-02-22, 15:36
You missed out on a good time with that one. Yeah she whispers, but follows direction well and it a good time.

Phyuck!Damn. I keep missing her. I was hooked after that first mind blowing BJ she gave me. I'll be on the look out in that area now.

Last night Wednesday the 1st I drove past around 10 pm and saw 10 walkers out there. 2 BSW. Didn't see 10 at the same time, but total on my first and second passes. Bianca Foxx or whatever her name is with the short blonde hair jumped out of a guys car near the semis where we go and was yelling at him and walking away.

BMoreBeast
06-02-22, 16:21
I was wondering if there was anything downtown to lookout for. I've heard rumors that there may be some talent near the block especially around the High Tower subway but I haven't been able to confirm anything. If anyone has stories or experiences downtown please let me know? Just seems weird to be able to find some action anywhere BUT the heart of Baltimore LOL.

Old Monger
06-02-22, 20:19
Recently had an enjoyable date with Sasha. Good mic skills and a clean kitty. Also enjoyed her boltons. She is also good company. Will definitely repeat and would recommend too.

JimmyJams
06-02-22, 21:40
Must be some good dope out there. Every street corner had learner's populating them.They are walking around like zombies, leaning, stumbling, nodding, geeking, and sometimes just all thev way out!

Lilmills13
06-03-22, 01:42
Ran into Sunni by the 711 on the Ave. Very friendly talkative but not to talkative. BBBJ highly rated. I believe she has the best talent at the moment. I'll definitely keep a look out. She said she traded her phone for drugs, so at least she's honest. Here's a couple pics from when she use to advertise. She has darker hair now.

SliderZ
06-03-22, 03:17
On spots to pick up girls and where to take them if I'm on foot?

RBrooksc
06-03-22, 10:55
Ran into Sunni by the 711 on the Ave. Very friendly talkative but not to talkative. BBBJ highly rated. I believe she has the best talent at the moment. I'll definitely keep a look out. She said she traded her phone for drugs, so at least she's honest. Here's a couple pics from when she use to advertise. She has darker hair now.She looks cute. Too bad I never get down that way to meet up with her.

Flfcsr
06-03-22, 11:51
I haven't been partaking for a while now, but I happened to be in the area on Tuesday night and thought I'd just take a look. It was barren at first, then saw Grace, two thin brunette WSWs, and a well dressed BSW down by the fill station. Down the side streets near all the trucks there was a potential WSW, but she looked to be on a mission. By the time I circled around for another look at the loop they were all gone. There were a bunch of 20 and 30-somethings down by the liquor store, but it wasn't clear who were civvies or not. I did see one potential WSW just sitting on the steps, but she wasn't making any clear effort to be picked up, so it could've just been a misread. The SA area had our favorite uncle poking around, so I didn't linger. No experiences any time in the recent past to report, just wanted to drop a snapshot.

Old Monger
06-03-22, 17:16
Had a great date with Olivia. Great mic skills and very clean kitty. Highly recommend her and plan to see her again tomorrow.

Shune
06-04-22, 08:45
Standard with a generous tip. I spent 2 hr with her and the whole time she was asking me if I was satisfied and if I wanted her to please me more. Unicorn.

Oak.Oakwood99, clear up some space in your In-Box, brother. It's full. Thanks.

SteveStone123
06-04-22, 10:37
Don't think I've seen this heavy set one before? Dressed halfway decent looked clean. Got swooped quivk. Near Payson corner store. WW area. Anyone?Just my suggestion: Lets try to mask the entire car of the monger so that no identification marks are left behind.

SteveStone123
06-04-22, 11:07
I got a chance to scoop Raven near S Fulton Ave and Eagle St and took her to hourly motel. Her service was great and the donation was standard fee for both. No complaints. She don't have any working phone now.

SteveStone123
06-04-22, 11:16
I got a chance to scoop Grace near DD. Once inside she said 200 for hh if we are going to hourly motel. After some negotiation she came down to 150 for hh. But I was not interested to pay that rate for a SW and dropped her back to the same spot. I also noticed LE parked at the road across from the UHaul.

Jthinas
06-04-22, 12:02
Just my suggestion: Lets try to mask the entire car of the monger so that no identification marks are left behind.Somebody posting pictures like that that are very clear of among's car. It's going to get somebody identified either on here by significant other job or law-enforcement. If you black out that entire car there's no point to the picture. How about we don't post pictures at all but have mongers cars in them when they're clearly talking to a girl. That's creepy.

Phyuck Yiu
06-04-22, 12:59
I talked to her yesterday and got the same. Can someone tell me who has sampled that kitten, is it worth it? I understand she is a decent SWer that hasn't fell completely down yet. Still got that civi look / vibe. But to those that are spoiling her with those rates, need to starve her out a bit so those rates will fall a bit. She needs to remember she on a SWer strip asking EST money. I passed as well. But damn she catches my eye every time I see her young ass walking.

Phyuck!

I got a chance to scoop Grace near DD. Once inside she said 200 for hh if we are going to hourly motel. After some negotiation she came down to 150 for hh. But I was not interested to pay that rate for a SW and dropped her back to the same spot. I also noticed LE parked at the road across from the UHaul.

DSubmariner
06-04-22, 15:25
Finally stopped for Michelle at the circle. Early thirties, long brown hair in ponytail, alright looks, about 135 lbs. Says she's from Laurel. Passed her up many times in the last few weeks that I have seen her. Decided to stop and let me tell you this girl is a straight freak. She wasn't going to be denied the D. Her skin was a little loose but not too loose as you can tell she has lost some weight. She is a GFE type if that's what you're in to but honestly I just think she actually likes getting pounded. Snug wet kitty. Def not a dead fish.

Barraquda22
06-04-22, 20:02
I talked to her yesterday and got the same. Can someone tell me who has sampled that kitten, is it worth it? I understand she is a decent SWer that hasn't fell completely down yet. Still got that civi look / vibe. But to those that are spoiling her with those rates, need to starve her out a bit so those rates will fall a bit. She needs to remember she on a SWer strip asking EST money. I passed as well. But damn she catches my eye every time I see her young ass walking.

Phyuck!150. For hh with a SW. Damn. Back when kiara was fresh I'd pick her up and go to a motel for like 3 hrs for a benji. And its not like she asked for that much. Not to be a douche, but its this kinda shit that fucks the game up and creates astronomically retarded expectations.

BQ22.

BitsNBobs
06-04-22, 20:14
I got a chance to scoop Raven near S Fulton Ave and Eagle St and took her to hourly motel. Her service was great and the donation was standard fee for both. No complaints. She don't have any working phone now.Was this ravenstarr? Smaller chest and a spider tattoo?

Rolo23
06-04-22, 20:44
Anyone know if she legit been trying to reach out.

SteveStone123
06-04-22, 21:51
S Monroe St & Ramsay St.

SteveStone123
06-04-22, 22:03
S Stricker St & Ramsay St.

SteveStone123
06-04-22, 22:08
Ashton St and S Pulaski St.

Old Monger
06-04-22, 23:44
S Monroe St & Ramsay St.Looks like Sasha.

KenDude
06-05-22, 00:37
I wouldn't have past that up.

Apache 12
06-05-22, 07:37
150. For hh with a SW. Damn. Back when kiara was fresh I'd pick her up and go to a motel for like 3 hrs for a benji. And its not like she asked for that much. Not to be a douche, but its this kinda shit that fucks the game up and creates astronomically retarded expectations.

BQ22.I've given a franklin to many SW's including Kiara and picked them up again and paid standard rates without any questions. I always tell (specially ones I pick up 1st time) make me happy and I will make you happy. Some days I just feel like being generous to the nicer girls out on the street. So I don't think it fucks up the game for others, except those who try and take advantage of these girls who are down on their luck. Now if a SW has a really bad attitude I tell them. 1 or nothing.

Happy Hunting.

DSubmariner
06-05-22, 10:00
I've given a franklin to many SW's including Kiara and picked them up again and paid standard rates without any questions. I always tell (specially ones I pick up 1st time) make me happy and I will make you happy. Some days I just feel like being generous to the nicer girls out on the street. So I don't think it fucks up the game for others, except those who try and take advantage of these girls who are down on their luck. Now if a SW has a really bad attitude I tell them. 1 or nothing.

Happy Hunting.Is a nicer guy than me. Trust that. What I've come to learn from being a nice guy is that they all will take advantage of.

Your kindness and try to get over however they can. I'm a nice guy; until I'm not a nice guy. You're only as good as your current transaction with these girls. Just try to recover any funds that you fronted the previous time and see what happens the majority of the time. Better yet try for a freebie even after knowing the girl for years. I understand girls down on their luck but they only care about one thing and I do mean only one thing, and that is their next high. If you want to be nice volunteer at a soup kitchen or buy some food for a homeless person or family instead. Even the sweetheart hoes will ditch you for the next "nice" guy.

Old Monger
06-05-22, 10:34
I wouldn't have past that up.Me neither. Olivia and Sasha are the best two dates I have had in awhile.

JimmyJams
06-05-22, 13:27
Looks like Sasha.That's not Sasha. Sasha has augmentation that she ALWAYS puts out there.

JimmyJams
06-05-22, 13:28
S Stricker St & Ramsay St.That's Sasha DEFINITELY.

JimmyJams
06-05-22, 13:44
S Monroe St & Ramsay St.First woman in long skirt / dress is one of the sisters Ashley &Amber. The other one is blonde and arguably cuter. They are treacherous and larcenous hos that do work but not that much. They make all sorts of other moves Both injectors, the one pictured, foot in the grave injector. I never fool with her, I banged the sister twice and she was adequate.

Woman in orange is Amber (yes another one). Very nutty, geekng ass crack fiend. Same one that vjay was shutdown by horrific outbreak. Well reported on RTFF.

The one in black is Crystal aka "backpack Crystal". Very sad hopelessly addicted. Worst I've ever seen her. Horrible injector.

Highly skilled throat but haven't gone there in years just overall turn off.

JimmyJams
06-05-22, 14:23
Is a nicer guy than me. Trust that. What I've come to learn from being a nice guy is that they all will take advantage of.

Your kindness and try to get over however they can. I'm a nice guy; until I'm not a nice guy. You're only as good as your current transaction with these girls. Just try to recover any funds that you fronted the previous time and see what happens the majority of the time. Better yet try for a freebie even after knowing the girl for years. I understand girls down on their luck but they only care about one thing and I do mean only one thing, and that is their next high. If you want to be nice volunteer at a soup kitchen or buy some food for a homeless person or family instead. Even the sweetheart hoes will ditch you for the next "nice" guy.I'm going to have to agree with Dsub on this one. Feeling generous or like a sucker by overpaying is one thing but giving into extraordinary price gouging by a little crackhead SW because she's cuter than average is another! It definitely can and will have the effect of messing the game up. Had 10,15, 20 people told her hell no, she would come off that price and attitude. Most of these women aren't stupid but just mentally ill. Big difference! Sometimes a SW may earn higher compensation with overall performance and disposition. A woman may rock my world with style, skill, and grace. If I have the extra she can get it! That's extremely rare! I saw that little urchin by the dumpster behind DD last night. Geeking and not really all that. I would not roll the dice with more than standard.

Dsub hit it right, being nice gets you NOTHING! Rarely appreciated. I gave a woman a cig last nigh and she walked away without saying thank you because I told her I didn't want to spend time with. The better you treat most the more they mistreat you and think you're a weak dumbass. Sad but true.

Like Dsub said I am nice but firm until she pushes the not nice button. Get more respect and solid service. Like I said most aren't stupid just manipulative and singularly focaused. NEXT FIX is the most important focus for 99% of them!

You know on Mother's Day a monger was murdered on Furrow? He was generous over paid the workers. One of them set him up to be robbed, he sensesly lost his life. Not overpaying and keeping compensation reasonable for the street is NOT taking advantage. The women CHOOSE their lifestyle! Don't choose the mental condition but choose to not do anything about it. Baltimore and MD have a lot of resources. Some try, some die, it's their CHOICE.

I don't volunteer at soup kitchen but I donate food, water, cigs, clothes, and sometimes rides no strings.

If I'm coming out of pocket with resources for sevice it is going to be fair for the streets.

I have scored way better looking workers than Grace and not overpaid.

Old Monger
06-05-22, 14:52
That's Sasha DEFINITELY.I agree and I dated her on Thursday.

Old Monger
06-05-22, 14:55
I've given a franklin to many SW's including Kiara and picked them up again and paid standard rates without any questions. I always tell (specially ones I pick up 1st time) make me happy and I will make you happy. Some days I just feel like being generous to the nicer girls out on the street. So I don't think it fucks up the game for others, except those who try and take advantage of these girls who are down on their luck. Now if a SW has a really bad attitude I tell them. 1 or nothing.

Happy Hunting.Olivia is my favorite girl. She only charged me forty bucks and paid for her own snacks.

JimmyJams
06-05-22, 15:49
Olivia is my favorite girl. She only charged me forty bucks and paid for her own snacks.She can be very sweet most of the time. Sometimes very, very sweet!

She makes great sex noises when you hitting it right and I've gotten a big O out of het a couple times. Mic skills are sweet. She's losing query weight as most of them do. Booty is wide and juucy. Thighs kind of thick, she's far from a spinner! She doesn't hurt the pocket. Overall outstanding value. Worth rolling the dice. She had phone at one time and primarily worked it thus street appearances sporadic.

Klove48
06-05-22, 16:01

Happy Hunting.

Olivia is my favorite girl. She only charged me forty bucks and paid for her own snacks.YUP! I concur. She's an "Outstanding Situation"!! But as usual YMMV. Peace.

Old Monger
06-05-22, 17:06
She can be very sweet most of the time. Sometimes very, very sweet!

She makes great sex noises when you hitting it right and I've gotten a big O out of het a couple times. Mic skills are sweet. She's losing query weight as most of them do. Booty is wide and juucy. Thighs kind of thick, she's far from a spinner! She doesn't hurt the pocket. Overall outstanding value. Worth rolling the dice. She had phone at one time and primarily worked it thus street appearances sporadic.Not into spinners. Love Olivia's sweet ass just the way it is.

PanchSez
06-05-22, 18:07
First woman in long skirt / dress is one of the sisters Ashley &Amber. The other one is blonde and arguably cuter. They are treacherous and larcenous hos that do work but not that much. They make all sorts of other moves Both injectors, the one pictured, foot in the grave injector. I never fool with her, I banged the sister twice and she was adequate.

Woman in orange is Amber (yes another one). Very nutty, geekng ass crack fiend. Same one that vjay was shutdown by horrific outbreak. Well reported on RTFF.

The one in black is Crystal aka "backpack Crystal". Very sad hopelessly addicted. Worst I've ever seen her. Horrible injector.

Highly skilled throat but haven't gone there in years just overall turn off.Crystal also used to called Tomboy Crysta as well. Haven't seen her in a couple years. She was a great date. Brunette on top and blond down below, great oral and a super tight pussy. Looking at this pic, not sure I'd pick her up. Sad.

Klove48
06-06-22, 01:48
Finally stopped for Michelle at the circle. Early thirties, long brown hair in ponytail, alright looks, about 135 lbs. Says she's from Laurel. Passed her up many times in the last few weeks that I have seen her. Decided to stop and let me tell you this girl is a straight freak. She wasn't going to be denied the D. Her skin was a little loose but not too loose as you can tell she has lost some weight. She is a GFE type if that's what you're in to but honestly I just think she actually likes getting pounded. Snug wet kitty. Def not a dead fish.DSub, "you ain't never lied". I'm glad that I read your report because I had forgotten my last experience with her when I saw her the other night. So I passed. Tonight I spotted her by the "circle" and immediately made the scoop. I'm so happy that I did. She was freshly showered and rested. This woman is a "dick daemon". Definitely a GFE, but as usual, YMMV. Don't know how I could have forgotten my previous experience with her, but I won't ever forget again. Peace.

Sfrancis118
06-06-22, 11:11
Anyone ever meet a Brooklyn near the triangle? Looks a little TGTBT. Asked if she was hanging out and she replies "maybe for the right price". Spidery senses were tingling.

Klove48
06-06-22, 12:49
Anyone ever meet a Brooklyn near the triangle? Looks a little TGTBT. Asked if she was hanging out and she replies "maybe for the right price". Spidery senses were tingling.Sfrancis, was she short, older with a heavy New York accent? If so I haven't seen her in over a year. When I saw her last, she was telling me that she was going away to "regroup". Slick talking, but very intelligent woman if it was her. YMMV, but I always enjoy the experience.

Sfrancis118
06-06-22, 13:15
Sfrancis, was she short, older with a heavy New York accent? If so I haven't seen her in over a year. When I saw her last, she was telling me that she was going away to "regroup". Slick talking, but very intelligent woman if it was her. YMMV, but I always enjoy the experience.I don't think that was her. About 5'8". No accent. Sounded like from the DC area. Average to slim build. Brown hair. No marks. Had on sunglasses. Pale alabaster complexion.

BlueEyesFun
06-06-22, 14:01
Anyone ever meet a Brooklyn near the triangle? Looks a little TGTBT. Asked if she was hanging out and she replies "maybe for the right price". Spidery senses were tingling.This look like her?

Sfrancis118
06-06-22, 14:41
This look like her?Ha! That is her.

SteveStone123
06-06-22, 14:55
Was this ravenstarr? Smaller chest and a spider tattoo?No this Raven is Purple haired one.

PanchSez
06-06-22, 15:20
Ashton St and S Pulaski St.Is this Brooklyn as well from SteveStone's post? This gal was posted on the corner steps of Ashton and Pulaski again yesterday wearing the same clothes in the pic. I drove by a few times but she never looked up. I guess she didn't like my truck.

SteveStone123
06-06-22, 16:02
Is this Brooklyn as well from SteveStone's post? This gal was posted on the corner steps of Ashton and Pulaski again yesterday wearing the same clothes in the pic. I drove by a few times but she never looked up. I guess she didn't like my truck.No, the one I posted is a different girl.

Aamco
06-06-22, 18:43
She hangs close by the Busy Bee convenience store at Monroe and Ashton. She has solid skills. She is alert and easy to get along with too. She is a WSW, 23 yrs old, 5 ft 4 in, 130 lbs and cute with long brown hair. Will definitely repeat. She did not have a phone. Will somebody please buy her a phone.

Aamco
06-06-22, 18:52
I waved at her and made eye contact many times on the Morrell Park strip. She has never been interested in being picked up. She is always distracted and in a rush. The two times that I actually talked to her she turned me down flat. I am removing her from my to do list. YMMV.

Oakwood99
06-06-22, 19:43
Olivia is my favorite girl. She only charged me forty bucks and paid for her own snacks.She's lost a lot weight. She was thicker when I first met her. Very good service tho.

Oak.

NietzscheKeen
06-06-22, 19:53
Anyone ever meet a Brooklyn near the triangle? Looks a little TGTBT. Asked if she was hanging out and she replies "maybe for the right price". Spidery senses were tingling.Yeah, I picked her up once and promptly dropped her back off. She made me nervous and had some red flags. Got her digits but every conversation I had with her by text made me think I made the right call. I've posted on her in the past. How did your date go?

SteveStone123
06-06-22, 22:05

SteveStone123
06-06-22, 22:18
Ashton St & S Pulaski St.

CowboysFan
06-06-22, 23:20
Careful what you pick up. Ladyboys are out on Ashton.

CowboysFan
06-06-22, 23:23
This look like her?I saw her Monday at 7 pm walking into the corner store on Wilkens and Catherine. Sporting the same top. I looped back eventually but never saw which direction she went in.

CowboysFan
06-06-22, 23:29
I waved at her and made eye contact many times on the Morrell Park strip. She has never been interested in being picked up. She is always distracted and in a rush. The two times that I actually talked to her she turned me down flat. I am removing her from my to do list. YMMV.I could never get a reply through text or call. Then when I saw her I was told she was busy. I think its just to easy for her to walk out and grab a date. So she dates when she wants to date. I also believe. She's not starving for dates and money cause she's making higher donations then the normal. I would still keep her on your bucket list. She was good to me but its a 1 hit wonder. Could never catch that 2nd date.

Old Monger
06-07-22, 00:01
S Stricker St & Ramsay St.Looks like Danielle to me.

Old Monger
06-07-22, 00:06
Picked up Beth on Washington Boulevard and had a great date. Excellent mic skills and all around a great time.

Phyuck Yiu
06-07-22, 00:32
Left pic, Danielle. Right pic, Evie.

Frank76
06-07-22, 00:50
One of the photos Steve uploaded is Danielle. Nice personality, but utter waste of time. She could not stay awake for more than 2 minutes in a row. Kept passing out in the middle of the action. My advice is to pass her up. She has a scar near her eye where she was cut a while ago. She wanted me to drive her to get crack so she could wake up. No go!

Frank Out!

Old Monger
06-07-22, 06:11
One of the photos Steve uploaded is Danielle. Nice personality, but utter waste of time. She could not stay awake for more than 2 minutes in a row. Kept passing out in the middle of the action. My advice is to pass her up. She has a scar near her eye where she was cut a while ago. She wanted me to drive her to get crack so she could wake up. No go!

Frank Out!I enjoyed Danielle's offbeat quirkiness but agree that she is miscast as a sex worker. Her mic work is subpar and hygiene hit or miss.

Top Job
06-07-22, 07:40
I was driving through Pigtown yesterday afternoon and saw 2 women walking along. Both white, late 40's early 50's. One smiled at me, almost 'the look'. I pulled over just to see if they would stop or keep going. They stopped and both got into my car. One 5 ft 6 or so with brunette hair, introduced herself as Kitten and her friend, taller and thinner as Amanda.

I was short on time so made plans to meet kitten later this week. At this point I'm thinking Kitten is a pro but really not sure. May have just been a civi looking for an adventure.

Anyone know either of these two? Any advice?

TIA for any Intel.

T. J.

MotoMoto11
06-07-22, 07:46
Picked up Beth on Washington Boulevard and had a great date. Excellent mic skills and all around a great time.I had her in the vehicle Saturday night tried to get her to go to the no-tel she asked could she get something I don't take anybody to cop seem like I missed out on some good mic work.

PanchSez
06-07-22, 10:21
Left pic, Danielle. Right pic, Evie.Did Evie also go by CC / Crystal?

HerStorm
06-07-22, 14:39
Been on a little recon through Westside. Shooting on Ramsy had things blocked off earlier AM. Law all around. SWAT on seen 2 pm off Ashton 2 pm. A few ok SW out, but hot out. Be careful out there.

BlueEyesFun
06-07-22, 15:27
S Stricker St & Ramsay St.Here's a shot of her in much better days, but even back then she was just what FRANK said. An utter waste of time! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

CowboysFan
06-07-22, 16:58
She's been reported on before. Caught her the other night around midnight standing in at 4'9, Several bad reports but she's been good to me. Took me up on some front seat action for standard rates. Took direction well and really impressed me vs my prior encounters.

Catch her of you can!Swear I saw her Monday evening sporting makeup and legs looked thick. Was I tripping? Anyone seen her lately?

Chico
06-07-22, 17:25
I saw her out and about like January February around the triangle and she was as skinny as a rail. Very sickly looking and no one was really picking her up. There's no way she bounced back like those pics that quickly. I could be wrong but she looked horrible when I saw her.I thought I saw Nikki today on the corner of Ashton & Payson but, by the time I circled the block she was gone. She did look very skinny (if it was her). Any mongers out there care to share the experience? I only circled the area once because it was hot with LEO due to the recent shooting.

Be safe out there.

Chico.

ShadowFox76
06-07-22, 18:32
Ashton St & S Pulaski St.Thats my go to girl Breanna.

Pros: I've only seen her twice but both times gave me the best head I've had in ages. Let me face fuck her the whole time and listens when I want her to do anything else. She's a straight up freak who loves dirty talk and loves being a white **** for bbc. I've filled her mouth up with at least 3-4 loads of nutmilk both times I've seen her and chats with me before and after. I don't really care what she has to say but I know she wouldn't give me subpar service for $0. 2-0. 3.

Now the cons: now I'm not opposed to getting a girl cigarettes or a quick bite for cheap if she's cool and doesn't cause trouble. I've done that for bre, and no one else. I even copped her number so I can meet up with her if I'm in the mood and in town.

The drawback to that is that she bugged me endlessly and asked for money thru cashapp multiple times and promised to take good care of me let alone have my way with her when I see her again. I sent her a few bucks at least once or twice to keep her from blowing up my phone (I don't really have time to get a burner unfortunately).

And even tho she gave a great performance when I last saw her, it took forever to find her ass and pick her up to get to business. I randomly found her when I cruised the ww loop one day and told me to me her in 15 minutes. Didn't see her. Went to Westside shopping center and randomly found her again. Got the number. Waited a bit and nothing. Kept crusing to find an alternative because she pissed me off. She takes pills and loses track of time. Before I finally left the area she texted me again and I got her location. Picked her up and took all my pent up aggression out on her mouth, grabbed her hair and face fucked her harder than any white girl I've ever done that to. Called her the nastiest shit and took both loads no problem with a smile.

I decided to take a break from lookin for SW's after that because it was exhausting and wasted a good portion of my day. She says she'll only let me and at least a couple others treat her like I did so if anyone wants her number I can PM it to ya. Just know YMMV with her.

If I do see her again I'm probably going to take her to a notel and finally fill that kitty up. If not there, definitely in my car. Sorry for the long post guys.

SteveStone123
06-07-22, 18:54
Been on a little recon through Westside. Shooting on Ramsy had things blocked off earlier AM. Law all around. SWAT on seen 2 pm off Ashton 2 pm. A few ok SW out, but hot out. Be careful out there.They were still parked all over Wilkens Ave and Washington Blvd loop as of 5 pm.

BoloBellgrande
06-07-22, 19:24
Been on a little recon through Westside. Shooting on Ramsy had things blocked off earlier AM. Law all around. SWAT on seen 2 pm off Ashton 2 pm. A few ok SW out, but hot out. Be careful out there.I would consider that whole area to be that way all the time, even if you don't see LE present! I was with a familiar friend the other day and she told a guy was killed in the alley behind the BB, apparently he was double dealing the drug dealers and got 2 to the head and 5 or 6 to the chest.

She saw the body way before LE ever showed up. I would assume it's shit going on around there all the time, you just don't see it.

Klove48
06-07-22, 19:47
I thought I saw Nikki today on the corner of Ashton & Payson but, by the time I circled the block she was gone. She did look very skinny (if it was her). Any mongers out there care to share the experience? I only circled the area once because it was hot with LEO due to the recent shooting.

Be safe out there.

Chico.I spoke with her last night. She was telling me that she is ready to go away again. She even realized that her delicious booty had disappeared. She stated that she's not leaving yet; but soon. Peace.

Phyuck Yiu
06-07-22, 19:54
Agreed, waste of time. Does everything to get out of performing. Hate giving head. Stay away.

Phyuck!

Here's a shot of her in much better days, but even back then she was just what FRANK said. An utter waste of time! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

JimmyJams
06-07-22, 20:07
Did Evie also go by CC / Crystal?Evie aka Angel.

Cute but bad to below average skills. Personality not too bad. I don't waist resources on her.

JimmyJams
06-07-22, 20:22
I thought I saw Nikki today on the corner of Ashton & Payson but, by the time I circled the block she was gone. She did look very skinny (if it was her). Any mongers out there care to share the experience? I only circled the area once because it was hot with LEO due to the recent shooting.

Be safe out there.

Chico.Horrible injector, coke delusions, makes up stories. She's only decent first couple of weeks when she comes back from a dry out or treatment attempt.

She is well reported on including rip offs. Probably about 90 lbs right now. Now ass completely flat chest.

She's got skills but state she's in now, she's just half ass and ripping people off.

She's been saying she's going to go back to treatment for over a month. She does go sometimes but tomorrow isn't promised to any of us. And she has no problem burning bridges only cares about next shot of coke or scram with smoking crack in between. She's a FN TRAIN WRECK! Be careful she's also LE friendly!

NYCkid
06-08-22, 02:07
I met this girl at the Baltimore train station waiting on the Marc heading back too dc. Any she looked kinda cute you can tell she was using a few marks on her legs. Cute face and body looked ok as far as I can see. I think she's working and maybe on the streets. Blonde blue eyes around 100 lbs in her mid 20's. I was wondering if anyone knows her. She gave me a number doesn't seem too work. Ends in #3765 I sent her a few texts but no response. I didn't have time too get more info from her also I was stand offish because the station had about 6 cops hanging around. And when I got a chance I slipped her my number for the 2 minutes we actually spoke. I come threw there a lot so hopefully she comes back around. I think she was there just to get out of the heat.

LuvTitz
06-08-22, 14:39
I was in the mood for some afternoon delight and after more than a week of fruitless loops, I found Remy. She is an attractive WSW, 27, blonde, tats, and great body. Took her to a quiet spot and received a spirited BBBJ. After the oral attention, I proceeded to give her a good missionary pounding. Exploded in the bag and dropped her off near the triangle.

LE presence is still VERY heavy. Be safe.

Assman To You
06-08-22, 18:13
I spot Lauren 1 block from the Wilkens circle looking TGTBT and waited for her to leave some dope boys. Swooped in for z pickup and headed to my spot in the industrial park. On the way I groped on her nice fake rack. She admits to being a sex adict so I put her to work on the ride. Some other dude on the road got a good show. I pulled up her shirt to show him z goods. She is from Montgomery Co and not sure how long she will be in Bmore. Back seat where she got naked and had her play with a tiny vibrator I have. Finger banged her till she seemed satisfied and shot my load in her mouth nqns. She is down for just about anything. Back door will open for the right price. I gave 40 with no complaints.

Leaving town I text Kiara and she says she is in the city. I drive 10 more minutes and say F it and turn around. Met at the post office and catch up on the drive to my spot again. Nice gold standard BBBJ, bl and rj. Also gave her 40. She looks and smells fresh.

I have digits for both but only for Sr members who have done me a solid in the past. Reg members don't bother just put in some work. As I'm rolling out of town two of Wilkens finest text me but I was spent.

CowboysFan
06-08-22, 19:23
I spot Lauren 1 block from the Wilkens circle looking TGTBT and waited for her to leave some dope boys. Swooped in for z pickup and headed to my spot in the industrial park. On the way I groped on her nice fake rack. She admits to being a sex adict so I put her to work on the ride. Some other dude on the road got a good show. I pulled up her shirt to show him z goods. She is from Montgomery Co and not sure how long she will be in Bmore. Back seat where she got naked and had her play with a tiny vibrator I have. Finger banged her till she seemed satisfied and shot my load in her mouth nqns. She is down for just about anything. Back door will open for the right price. I gave 40 with no complaints.

Leaving town I text Kiara and she says she is in the city. I drive 10 more minutes and say F it and turn around. Met at the post office and catch up on the drive to my spot again. Nice gold standard BBBJ, bl and rj. Also gave her 40. She looks and smells fresh.

I have digits for both but only for Sr members who have done me a solid in the past. Reg members don't bother just put in some work. As I'm rolling out of town two of Wilkens finest text me but I was spent.I love a double header. Kiara texted me today. New number playas.

LibidoLuvr
06-08-22, 22:55
I was out cruising thru WW. Ran into Haley.

Made the scoop at bentlou and Ashton. Found somewhere to park and great bbj. Then switch to mish. Box nice and tight. GFE, slightly above standard. 40. Would definitely repeat.

Be careful lots of LE around.

MotoMoto11
06-08-22, 23:14

I have digits for both but only for Sr members who have done me a solid in the past. Reg members don't bother just put in some work. As I'm rolling out of town two of Wilkens finest text me but I was spent.I rode past that Lauren I thought she was a civilian but I picked up another chick named Paige wasn't bad will drop report.

MilkMan63
06-08-22, 23:16
Good bbj takes direction well!! I have her number and permission to give it out!! I don't think she gets high.

CowboysFan
06-09-22, 08:02
Caught her the other evening making laps around the loop on Washburn. She was looking fit in some leggings and pink highlighted hair sporting some shades. Appears she's put on a little bit of weight. Asked for 40 right off the bat but quickly accepted standard rates with tip for some front seat action. She put in work and didn't disappoint. Would gladly repeat. Still using so YMMV. She was very coherent and eager to please.

Catch her if you can!!Caught her Monday for some front seat action. It was a rush job but I kept it at standard rates and a mild tip. She could be quite the looker if cleaned up. I could notice legs and under arms unshaved. Kinda a turn off in my book. Still a top notch head game monster. Look for her wearing sunglasses.

Catch her if you can!!

Phyuck Yiu
06-09-22, 08:44
Does any one know if she is still around or seen her lately? Was thinking of going to go look for her today.

Phyuck!

NietzscheKeen
06-09-22, 10:51
What time are you guys seeing Haley out? I've been trying to get her again for months with no luck. Anyone got her current number? I'll trade for it.

BlueEyesFun
06-09-22, 11:04
Does any one know if she is still around or seen her lately? Was thinking of going to go look for her today.

Phyuck!Yeah, just so happens I saw her last night on Wilkens & Smallwood ducking out of the rain at the pizza shop on the corner. I was about to drop off another chick and head home to get out of the rain myself. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Jthinas
06-09-22, 11:46
Caught her Monday for some front seat action. It was a rush job but I kept it at standard rates and a mild tip. She could be quite the looker if cleaned up. I could notice legs and under arms unshaved. Kinda a turn off in my book. Still a top notch head game monster. Look for her wearing sunglasses.

Catch her if you can!!Most of these girls are homeless and living on the streets. Using every last dollar they have towards drugs. When and where do you think they have time to go buy shaving supplies LOL.

Lilmills13
06-09-22, 13:46
Has anyone seen or dated Corrine over BP lately?

MotoMoto11
06-09-22, 15:36
Been meaning to add this but didn't have the time. Yet now I do want to put some on with the newest what I call SW Idols these are girls who are extraordinary with their as I call it mic skills. Some have been mentioned before but one I have never even a report on so here goes.

Valerie she is one of the hottest girls with a lot of fanfare having already having a rep from being over East. Well I don't really venture out much but when my interest is peaked? Then I'm on a mission. Was out and about and about on Memorial Day and I spot this short girl with glasses walking near the center. Never seen her before so made the pickup when she mentioned her name jackpot! She went as far to say google me I got videos out. I'm like ok all I will say is this not a outdoor type of guy but I'm such a degenerate that I parked in the center and she displayed those skills She will eventually be up there with the legends of days past.

Beth another one that has had a few mentions but again had to find out for myself Ironically I had her in the ride Saturday but at that time wasn't able to take the no-tel ride. Well first I'm not an outdoor type of guy but I made an exception. Beth is not the best looked but the skill level makes up for it and she seems to be a little bit of a freak got to get a no-tel set up with her.

Paige and last but not least. This young lady is so unassuming that you think she was a civi. Caught her by the circle she was sounding a little horse supposedly went to an O's game as she claims she likes to get away sometimes. Even told me she had a scholarship to go to college for gymnastics I think saying she was South Dakota. Well anyway we found a quiet spot and she did not disappoint at all DT the whole nine was not bad at all was surprised and if I catch her again will definitely grab her.

Ripper99
06-09-22, 17:43
Picked up Tiffany up from the Citgo on Dundalk Ave. Did a cop check and off to a notel, she's petite small breasts tight pussy, some signs of usage, BBBJ cfs for $40 plus a tip which she earned! Will repeat if I see her again.

Aamco
06-09-22, 18:16
She hangs out around the WW circle. She is wide awake, friendly and enthusiastic. Her deep throat BBBJ was solid and she loves to suck. But she is a small girl and can't take much dick. Most guys will not get to fuck her. She flat out refused to give me her pussy. She said that she will only a take 5 inch cock or less. YYMV.

Phyuck Yiu
06-09-22, 20:17
I was coming out the McDs on Patapsco and I spotted her walking with her man toward me. She walked up to me, and hugged me. We've somehow became friend even though I've never dated her. Guess cause I've been nice to her when ever I see her. Trying to stay friendly hoping those rates are charges drop. Today I offered to buy her food at McDs. Her eyes perked up and she said yes. Told me she ain't had nothing to eat all day. I didn't mind, plus maybe earn me some points with her. Wants to meet up with me this weekend, she said. She sure did look good in those extreme short shorts. They hugged her pussy so tight you could see the cameltoe. But looked unshaved. You could see little hairs pushing it the sides of the shorts. I still want to fill that kitten up. Just might have to pay the high ass toll and find out.

Phyuck!

We need more pics of her here. Come on guys.

CowboysFan
06-09-22, 23:10
Most of these girls are homeless and living on the streets. Using every last dollar they have towards drugs. When and where do you think they have time to go buy shaving supplies LOL.She's not homeless. Lives like right there off the loop with a bf.

Apache 12
06-10-22, 07:50
Thanks to the AssMan I caught up with the Legend yesterday and as always got the pipelines cleaned out. I always treat Her well and She always takes care of all my needs as well.

Apache Out.

BigPappay
06-10-22, 09:43
Thanks to the AssMan I caught up with the Legend yesterday and as always got the pipelines cleaned out. I always treat Her well and She always takes care of all my needs as well.

Apache Out.Guessing when you say all your needs you got that elusive rimjob I've been trying to obtain for several years now? My guess is that in my advanced years I've come to have a little leakage from the keyster and Special K gets a whiff of that when she's planting a hickey on my right testicle. Won't go past the droopy balls line of demarcation.

NietzscheKeen
06-10-22, 10:38
Guessing when you say all your needs you got that elusive rimjob I've been trying to obtain for several years now? My guess is that in my advanced years I've come to have a little leakage from the keyster and Special K gets a whiff of that when she's planting a hickey on my right testicle. Won't go past the droopy balls line of demarcation.Please don't put images like that in my brain. Some of these girls are gross enough without thinking of them lacking leaky buttholes. I bet it would be easier and cheaper to get a guy to do that for you anyway, just a tip.

BlueEyesFun
06-10-22, 11:04
She hangs out around the WW circle. She is wide awake, friendly and enthusiastic. Her deep throat BBBJ was solid and she loves to suck. But she is a small girl and can't take much dick. Most guys will not get to fuck her. She flat out refused to give me her pussy. She said that she will only a take 5 inch cock or less. YYMV.Are you talking about this chick or a different one?

Phyuck Yiu
06-10-22, 11:22
Wow she has lost weight. I remember her from back in the day. Titties were bigger and she was thick. Use to escort on BP before all that drama. Streets have taken a toll on her. Her is a pic from back in the day.

Phyuck!

Are you talking about this chick or a different one?

BigPappay
06-10-22, 11:57
Are you talking about this chick or a different one?Ewww. Looks like a dudette.

Phyuck Yiu
06-10-22, 16:11
So who here has had the kitten of one Grace / Angel from Wash Blvd (MP)? I want to know if it's good or don't bother. Am suppose to be meeting up with her. Wanting to know what to expect. Talking me into getting a room. I mean she did look good in those short shorts yesterday. And has that young girl look in attracted too. Please advise.

Phyuck!

Apache 12
06-10-22, 18:56
OMFG, Man you've got to have good hygiene if you want a good rimming, I can only imagine what some of these girls have endure trying to get their next fix. But yes I did get rimmed.

Guessing when you say all your needs you got that elusive rimjob I've been trying to obtain for several years now? My guess is that in my advanced years I've come to have a little leakage from the keyster and Special K gets a whiff of that when she's planting a hickey on my right testicle. Won't go past the droopy balls line of demarcation.

CowboysFan
06-10-22, 22:34
Out cruising thru the "circle" last night and saw this interesting looking chic standing on Mount st. Below the circle. She was tall, short hair, glasses and reminded my of a typical "nerd". To me she appeared out of place. I ride back and asked her name, and she calmly replied "Olivia". LE was lurking, doing his rounds so I had to make a few passes before I stopped to investigate Ms Olivia. And I'm glad I did! Great experience! She was "cool as a fan" and very personable; "a breath of fresh air". It was my first time even seeing her "out", so I did my "interview" and we proceeded to my spot. One of the best BBBJ I've experienced in awhile. She's a GFE type. She took her time and gave me at least 20 minutes of "oral presentation" before I had to request her to "assume the position". Box was tight and I didn't detect and off-putting aromas, as was stated by LuvTitz. A definite repeat if possible. She's very intelligent, down to earth, and a sheep in wolf's clothing. Don't let them glasses fool you. Outstanding experience. Peace.This is the best report on her. I agree this report to fully be true. However I only sampled her in the front seat. She literally made love to my pole at standard rates with a tip, plus I bonus tipped her for being a GFE. She's one not to miss if you see her out. You can't miss her short cut hair and glasses. Almost a nerdie girl look. Said she was spanish, black and white mixed. I believe her. You'll know its her by the buzz cut hair, glasses and light skinned complexion. Don't miss out on her and tip her well.

Catch her if you can!!

BoloBellgrande
06-11-22, 09:12
Hooked up with Kiara after a long while. She's still thin but, her sky is beautiful and healthy looking!

BigPappay
06-11-22, 14:57
Hooked up with Kiara after a long while. She's still thin but, her sky is beautiful and healthy looking!Did she rim you as well?

TsaBro3355
06-11-22, 17:29
Saw Kansas the other night at the circle. About 5'8" , thin with blond hair. Has anyone dated her?

Sfrancis118
06-11-22, 19:46
Yeah, I picked her up once and promptly dropped her back off. She made me nervous and had some red flags. Got her digits but every conversation I had with her by text made me think I made the right call. I've posted on her in the past. How did your date go?I passed on her. Wasn't comfortable. I've heard I made a good choice. Not LE but subpar performance.

Sfrancis118
06-11-22, 21:40
Met a girl named Amanda near the triangle. Pretty face short crew cut blonde hair blue eyes. No marks. Took her to tiptop and had a great time BBBJ CFS anal. She's fairly new to the streets and came from online. Looks like a civi. Paid 40 and tipped 10.

TsaBro3355
06-12-22, 01:51
Saw Kansas the other day at the circle. Thin blond. Anyone tried her?

Aamco
06-12-22, 07:13
Here is her recent picture. She said she was well known as Dundalk Valerie. Her pussy is soo small most guys will not get to fuck her. She turned me down flat and said no dicks are allowed in her that are over 5 inches. Or maybe she just doesn't like to fuck. YMMV.

She hangs out around the WW circle. She is wide awake, friendly and enthusiastic. Her deep throat BBBJ was solid and she loves to suck. But she is a small girl and can't take much dick. Most guys will not get to fuck her. She flat out refused to give me her pussy. She said that she will only a take 5 inch cock or less. YYMV.

CowboysFan
06-12-22, 07:47

Apache Out.I was able too see her over the weekend. Said she didn't want her number shared around. All I can tell the ones that messaged me asking about her #. Hit the loops and you'll find her.

Some out of town'rs hit me up. And IMO its not right to just hand over the keys to the city and say here's Baltimore's SW legends number. This is just my opinion.

Cls9637
06-12-22, 08:31
Sorry to inform the fellas that my old regular, and fan favorite Nicole has passed away.
Got a message from the lady who watches her kids this morning that she was in hospice for kidney failure.
She passed between shifts yesterday. She just turned 32 a / o 3 days ago.
She had her ways (as most do), but for the most part she could be a lot of fun. RIP.
Sorry Joe.I haven't been keeping up with the forum much lately. Our old friend Monica got in touch with me the other day because we were talking about Nicole and she broke the news to me about her passing. The last time I saw her was eight or ten months ago and she was in terrible shape. She and Joey and I talked a while and I gave her some money to help out. She had a terrible abscess on her leg that she claimed was being treated but was obviously not. I feel bad for her and her family. She was a good person. She had just had a birthday on April 19.

LuvTitz
06-12-22, 11:24

I started to throw her out my car. Then I decided to take her up on her offer. I took her to my spot. Let me say this she did not disappoint. She let me have my way with her never complained. She gave me a above average bbj which was way better than before. Throat fucked her moved to k9 and mish. I wore her ass out for stealing my money. I kept her for about 1 hr she let me get a couple nuts and make a video. Damage 20. Good nut.

This report is from Friday. There wasn't too much out in the early afternoon, except LE pulling over drivers left and right. While driving towards the shopping center, I noticed a thin white female wearing a corset, but her boobs were showing out of the sides. As my name suggests, I love tits and I promptly picked her up. On the way, she could barely stay awake. Once in a safe location, she was still having some difficulty staying awake with my cock in her mouth. We switched to missionary where I pounded her out and delivered another DNA cocktail. For someone so thin, she does have exceptional breasts.

Thanks Elliot for the Intel.

Frank76
06-12-22, 12:45
So I was out cruising around late Saturday afternoon and it was bad. Really scary looking women around the Wilkens area. The Jesus freaks were in the park near Aston & Pulaski with a stage and bands. A lot of nonsense about death, sins and going to hell. I rolled up to Morrell Park to see what was up there. A fat WSW with short dyed blonde hair. Another one in tube top who looked too thin. I saw everyone's latest flame Grace. She looked good. But every time I see her, she is in the middle of a dispute with her boyfriend. When she is not working, you can't get her attention. Finally I saw someone on Ashton between Bentalou & Smallwood. She was sitting on a stoop and hard to see. Made a few passes and stopped. She asked me why I was driving by and not stopping. I said I could not tell if she was working. She said she was sitting back to avoid police attention. Many cops patrolling Saturday because of all the shootings. Her name is Remy. 27 yr old WSW, pale complexion, wavy brown hair. Good looking. She said we could go to where she stays nearby for $10. I was hesitant but decided to go. The house was a bit of a mess, but not a abando. The landlord was a nice younger guy. He said I could give the $10 to her. She took it and went back out. I thought oh well I'm out $10. But she returned quickly. Went upstairs to a OK room. Full service for standard rates. She has a very nice body. Nice view from doggy. No track marks or abscesses. Overall it was a little rushed. Someone else was going to use the room in a little bit. But I was satisfied with the service. No Phone. No photos allowed. I would repeat. I like rent a rooms. Much easier to relax than in the car. The trick is finding a good rent a room.

Frank Out!

Propilot
06-12-22, 17:23
I have been re-reading some of the reports in the SW thread. Why are guys tipping for service? I do not understand. She is essentially getting the money she originally requested or close to the amount if you negotiated down.

The money is given for her to do a specific job. She does the job, not I will do the job for a tip!! Do you mongers work and get a tip for your services. I bet that 99% of you do not.

Stop tipping these girls. Tell them that you are paying them for the job period. Show them the money and then put it out of arm reach. If she does not want to do the job without a tip, let her ass leave. If she accepts the offer and gives you attitude and lousy service, stop the service. Tell her to try again with a better attitude. If she gets mad and wants to leave, she walks with no money.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Tryh6950
06-12-22, 18:39
I've been hearing many reports through word of mouth of a girl found over the weekend deceased on the street on the WW loop. Can someone confirm if it was really Dana!? I just saw her Wednesday on S Monroe.

PellyMason
06-12-22, 18:40
I have been re-reading some of the reports in the SW thread. Why are guys tipping for service? I do not understand. She is essentially getting the money she originally requested or close to the amount if you negotiated down.

The money is given for her to do a specific job. She does the job, not I will do the job for a tip!! Do you mongers work and get a tip for your services. I bet that 99% of you do not.

Stop tipping these girls. Tell them that you are paying them for the job period. Show them the money and then put it out of arm reach. If she does not want to do the job without a tip, let her ass leave. If she accepts the offer and gives you attitude and lousy service, stop the service. Tell her to try again with a better attitude. If she gets mad and wants to leave, she walks with no money.

Propilot-Always check your six.Don't attempt to dictate how people should spend their money. Gies for both legitimate and not-so-legitimate services. I'm tipping.

One Man
06-12-22, 19:04

Propilot-Always check your six.I have to agree with Propilot on this one. If you give 2 for a BJ and routinely "tip" . 5 that eventually raises the cost for all of us to 2. 5. I would only "tip" a provider if what she provided included anal, and then only tip her. 5.

Please don't raise the price for all of us with "tipping", no matter what the girls tell you the standard rate is or how much better they are that they deserve a little bit extra. Think with the big head, not the little one when you start out. I have been in the situation where a girl tries to get more out of me, and I had the balls to kick her out (but the kindness to at least take her back to where I picked her up). If you raise the price all that will happen is that the cost of their drugs will go up and your tip will just go to their dispenser. It won't go to them for anything.

Immanuel Kunt
06-12-22, 20:27
But every time I see her, she is in the middle of a dispute with her boyfriend. When she is not working, you can't get her attention. !I haven't seen the lady, but I have met some. A substantive review.

NietzscheKeen
06-12-22, 20:58
I was able too see her over the weekend. Said she didn't want her number shared around. All I can tell the ones that messaged me asking about her #. Hit the loops and you'll find her.

Some out of town'rs hit me up. And IMO its not right to just hand over the keys to the city and say here's Baltimore's SW legends number. This is just my opinion.Still haven't been lucky enough to spot her. Been cruising fir 7 months now.

Propilot
06-13-22, 01:32
Don't attempt to dictate how people should spend their money. Gies for both legitimate and not-so-legitimate services. I'm tipping.Dude it's your money so I really don't care what you do with it. Now on to the mongers that can comprehend what the report is all about. You are essentially paying what she originally requested when you tip, so therefore you did not negotiate. The SW is smart and she knows this.

Like I said I do not understand the tipping to do a good job when you are already paying her to do the job. I have never tipped. Can someone really give a thorough explanation (not Pelly Mason) as to why you tip? Plus if she wants the money the SW will do the services without the tip.

By the way Pelly, the proper spelling is Pointless, not Pointess. Also the proper spelling is Goes, not gies. Maybe your tip money could be better utilized to help you in a different manner.

PellyMason
06-13-22, 01:44
Dude it's your money so I really don't care what you do with it. Now on to the mongers that can comprehend what the report is all about. You are essentially paying what she originally requested when you tip, so therefore you did not negotiate. The SW is smart and she knows this.

Like I said I do not understand the tipping to do a good job when you are already paying her to do the job. I have never tipped. Can someone really give a thorough explanation (not Pelly Mason) as to why you tip? Plus if she wants the money the SW will do the services without the tip.

By the way Pelly, the proper spelling is Pointless, not Pointess. Also the proper spelling is Goes, not gies. Maybe your tip money could be better utilized to help you in a different manner.

Propilot-Always check your six.Thanks for the spellcheck, Propilot. My post was hastily submitted; I apologize for not ignoring your lament. I'm glad that you nonetheless recognized the terms and got my message. I don't know how many will follow your advice, but at least it is clear.

Al Melrose
06-13-22, 02:12
Dude it's your money so I really don't care what you do with it. Now on to the mongers that can comprehend what the report is all about. You are essentially paying what she originally requested when you tip, so therefore you did not negotiate. The SW is smart and she knows this.

Propilot-Always check your six.The company I work for gives a Holiday bonus. There are also quarterly bonuses.

BoloBellgrande
06-13-22, 07:17
Still haven't been lucky enough to spot her. Been cruising fir 7 months now.The Golden Child / Kiara is to be protected as much as it is possible. I've had to pick her up near the Ravens stadium because some monger kicked her out of his car after a date, it ain't like she can put up much if a fight.

Jthinas
06-13-22, 07:22

Propilot-Always check your six.Is it really worth putting this much effort into being upset somebody gives a girl an extra five dollars? If you pick up a girl and she wants 25 but you're only willing to spend 20 then you drop her back off and you find someone that will do it for 20. But to do this much convincing in writing to someone over him giving an extra five dollars really seems trivial. If he said he took her to go get McDonald's afterwards and spent nine dollars on a value meal and some cookies. You won't even blink and I have that comment. But they get five dollars directly really bothers you this much? If he wants to give her $100 that's his choice. And if we you pick up the same girl she wants more than you willing to spend then you just move on to somebody else. It really is that simple. Seems crazy to me that people complain and want to dictate.

How other should spend their money and how much they should spend. There's plenty of girls out there that will do it for the price you want so I just don't see how his choices really matter to you.

I'm in his guys on here to talk about how they just go up to a girl because it looked a little like give them 10 bucks and move on without even having a date. You don't seem to have a problem with that. Phyuck under stated that he's been good to Grace and has never even dated her. Given her rides and bought her food. And never dated her. How come you don't complain to him about all that free money he's giving her. Shouldn't you be telling him to stop doing that? How anyone else chooses to spend their money is none of my concern. If it causes a girl to ask me for more money than I'm willing to spend then I don't see her and I find somebody else. The girl has the right to ask for whatever she wants.

Just as you have the right to not engage her for that.

Aamco
06-13-22, 08:31
Picture by Cls9637 with caption added.

I haven't been keeping up with the forum much lately. Our old friend Monica got in touch with me the other day because we were talking about Nicole and she broke the news to me about her passing. The last time I saw her was eight or ten months ago and she was in terrible shape. She and Joey and I talked a while and I gave her some money to help out. She had a terrible abscess on her leg that she claimed was being treated but was obviously not. I feel bad for her and her family. She was a good person. She had just had a birthday on April 19.

Phyuck Yiu
06-13-22, 08:45
Found one of my go to girls from last year walking around late one evening on a recon. Pulled up and made plans to meet up another day. She was on a mission for candy. Saw her yesterday. As good as I remembered. BBBJ, and finished off in MISH.

Phyuck!

Assman To You
06-13-22, 09:07
After lots of loops and not much to show for it I think I saw this Olivia by the circle. Very cute thin tall with classes and short hair. Nice booty shorts and perky tits. Traded looks but I think she thought I was 50. She didn't seem to be really looking for a date and jumped in a car with BF. I wish we had a pic of her so I could confirm it was her.

Later I see Brittney who I think was one of my first ever SW scoops a few years back. Her head game gave me abdominal spazm that lasted for a few minutes after cim. This was my 2nd nut of the day. Did some running around Bmore for Lauren which did yield some results. She is headed back to Rockville. I have shared her number with a few seniors have interacted with before but I can't be doing that all day. Both Lauren and Brittney do the SB gig.

Anyway $80 in gas and $60 in donations with 2 nuts and cramps. I may need to get a moped.

Btw, imho, tips are between you and the one willing to cop your nut in her mouth and no one else.

Horsetrader
06-13-22, 09:38
Btw, imho, tips are between you and the one willing to cop your nut in her mouth and no one else.When it comes to the amount paid, keep in mind that the unmarried monger who earns $200,000 per year isn't going to react the same way as the $35,000 per year family man monger. That rich monger isn't going to want to waste time and stress over an extra few dollars while the poor monger is going to do everything practical to save some money. That rich monger isnt going to throw out the girl he wants because the price is $20 more than the hag standing down the street. Same deal as in a restaurant, the rich diner will order whatever he wants while to poor diner will restrict his purchase to something affordable.

Because of this, we cannot prevent some people from paying more than the rest of us. The best we can do is report the amounts we paid, services received, and description of girl. Regarding the amount paid, words like "standard amount" are worthless to readers who aren't in the inner circle. Just say something like "agreed price was $30 but I gave $35 for better than expected service.”

BigPappay
06-13-22, 10:36
Still haven't been lucky enough to spot her. Been cruising fir 7 months now.Hey NK. Want to put a wager on who gets a rimjob fr Special K first? A mere $20 bucks so it's not worth the trouble in lying. What say you?

Propilot
06-13-22, 10:41
Is it really worth putting this much effort into being upset somebody gives a girl an extra five dollars? If you pick up a girl and she wants 25 but you're only willing to spend 20 then you drop her back off and you find someone that will do it for 20. But to do this much convincing in writing to someone over him giving an extra five dollars really seems trivial. If he said he took her to go get McDonald's afterwards and spent nine dollars on a value meal and some cookies. You won't even blink and I have that comment. But they get five dollars directly really bothers you this much? If he wants to give her $100 that's his choice. And if we you pick up the same girl she wants more than you willing to spend then you just move on to somebody else. It really is that simple. Seems crazy to me that people complain and want to dictate.

How other should spend their money and how much they should spend. There's plenty of girls out there that will do it for the price you want so I just don't see how his choices really matter to you.

I'm in his guys on here to talk about how they just go up to a girl because it looked a little like give them 10 bucks and move on without even having a date. You don't seem to have a problem with that. Phyuck under stated that he's been good to Grace and has never even dated her. Given her rides and bought her food. And never dated her. How come you don't complain to him about all that free money he's giving her. Shouldn't you be telling him to stop doing that? How anyone else chooses to spend their money is none of my concern. If it causes a girl to ask me for more money than I'm willing to spend then I don't see her and I find somebody else. The girl has the right to ask for whatever she wants.

Just as you have the right to not engage her for that.First I am not trying to convince anyone to do a damn thing. If you re-read the report, I asked for a thorough explanation of the reason to tip. Like I said before I have never tipped because to me it was not necessary.

If someone wants to explain, please do, I am willing to listen. If not, let's not let this get out of hand.

Ahotographer
06-13-22, 10:45
This morning in CB on Fairhaven is a sexy slim intellectual looking girl name Denise. She has a very sweet personality and skills to match. No drama, just skills. Be kind, I want her to last.

NietzscheKeen
06-13-22, 10:48
Hey NK. Want to put a wager on who gets a rimjob fr Special K first? A mere $20 bucks so it's not worth the trouble in lying. What say you?I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but I'm not into rim jobs by any means.

NietzscheKeen
06-13-22, 10:53
My top 3 girls for best head in no particular order:

Space buns whispering Courtney.

Slim coke girl Melissa.

And just met a blonde Brooke by the church at triangle the other day. She got me off in just a few minutes which is very very rare. She had a cool technique.

Jthinas
06-13-22, 10:54
When it comes to the amount paid, keep in mind that the unmarried monger who earns $200,000 per year isn't going to react the same way as the $35,000 per year family man monger. That rich monger isn't going to want to waste time and stress over an extra few dollars while the poor monger is going to do everything practical to save some money. That rich monger isnt going to throw out the girl he wants because the price is $20 more than the hag standing down the street. Same deal as in a restaurant, the rich diner will order whatever he wants while to poor diner will restrict his purchase to something affordable.

Because of this, we cannot prevent some people from paying more than the rest of us. The best we can do is report the amounts we paid, services received, and description of girl. Regarding the amount paid, words like "standard amount" are worthless to readers who aren't in the inner circle. Just say something like "agreed price was $30 but I gave $35 for better than expected service.I like your analogy. My thoughts are if you can only afford McDonald's don't get mad when five guys burgers costs more. Go back to McDonald's.

Derrick1984
06-13-22, 10:55
First I am not trying to convince anyone to do a damn thing. If you re-read the report, I asked for a thorough explanation of the reason to tip. Like I said before I have never tipped because to me it was not necessary.

If someone wants to explain, please do, I am willing to listen. If not, let's not let this get out of hand.

Propilot-Always check your six.I myself tip based on other experiences and services. Meaning of she performs better than my past experiences and has decent hygiene I tip. IMO most of these women are looking to get as much out of you for as little effort as possible and it shows. Not about economics or anything else for me except services rendered and hygiene.

Ahotographer
06-13-22, 10:56
Picked her up before. I had to let her out of my vehicle, still trying to get the smell out.

PellyMason
06-13-22, 11:36
First I am not trying to convince anyone to do a damn thing. If you re-read the report, I asked for a thorough explanation of the reason to tip. Like I said before I have never tipped because to me it was not necessary.

Propilot-Always check your six.Please check the thread. People have responded to your question. It was out of hand at the outset. Let's focus please on information re providers instead of spellchecks and claptrap. There are organizations that rail against the practice of tipping. Maybe that is where you can profitably submit your query.

BlueEyesFun
06-13-22, 12:11
Picked her up before. I had to let her out of my vehicle, still trying to get the smell out.Curious as to which Danielle you're speaking about?

DSubmariner
06-13-22, 12:42
For me what I"d pay has more to do with what I'm willing to pay as opposed to what I can afford. Consider this; if you're driving around hunting you have already dropped or will drop $60 to $80 before even getting down to business. So as far as I'm concerned I'm already paying more. The price of their meds haven't gone up sooooo. Anyway I'm fine with being a "Cheap Charlie", all they are going to do is hand everything over to the corner boys anyway. They don't give a rats ass if you have to pay higher prices for gas or anything else.Now if they were trying to feed themselves or their children then that is a whole different story. Just my two cents.

Member #6376
06-13-22, 13:29
You've actually dated Denise? If so, I'd luv to see her whenever I come to Bmore. I've been looking for a stud exactly like her because they're so rare. BTW, what neighborhood is CB in Bmore since I'm not from here?

Thanks in advance.

FaceDownPro
06-13-22, 13:43
Found one of my go to girls from last year walking around late one evening on a recon. Pulled up and made plans to meet up another day. She was on a mission for candy. Saw her yesterday. As good as I remembered. BBBJ, and finished off in MISH.

Phyuck!She looks a little loopy butt that azz and monkey looking kinda phat. I will be looking for this. Is she crazy or anything to look out fo. Does she keep it fresh or I'm shaking the dice. Are. Fair questions, right? LOL.

Horsetrader
06-13-22, 13:45
...I asked for a thorough explanation of the reason to tip. Like I said before I have never tipped because to me it was not necessary.(1) I tip as incentive for her to do good again, maybe for me, maybe for you. I remind her what she did right.

(2) I tip in hope that she will remember me and get in my car instead of another car. I'm not sure that has ever done me any good, typically these girls get in the first car that pulls over.

(3) Sometimes I tip a nice girl just to be nice. I tell her the reason and that I want to encourage nice behavior.

Typically, I pay the agreed amount upon completion of services (usually a notel) and I pay the tip as she is getting out of my car. If she complains on the ride back or asks for a tip, I will not give a tip. If I was happy, I remind her what made me happy. If I didn't like services, I say nothing (I won't pick her up again). Sometimes there is no advanced agreement of fee, those are usually the best times and I pay a little more.

FaceDownPro
06-13-22, 13:52
So I was out cruising around late Saturday afternoon and it was bad. Really scary looking women around the Wilkens area. The Jesus freaks were in the park near Aston & Pulaski with a stage and bands. A lot of nonsense about death, sins and going to hell. I rolled up to Morrell Park to see what was up there. A fat WSW with short dyed blonde hair. Another one in tube top who looked too thin. I saw everyone's latest flame Grace. She looked good. But every time I see her, she is in the middle of a dispute with her boyfriend. When she is not working, you can't get her attention. Finally I saw someone on Ashton between Bentalou & Smallwood. She was sitting on a stoop and hard to see. Made a few passes and stopped. She asked me why I was driving by and not stopping. I said I could not tell if she was working. She said she was sitting back to avoid police attention. Many cops patrolling Saturday because of all the shootings. Her name is Remy. 27 yr old WSW, pale complexion, wavy brown hair. Good looking. She said we could go to where she stays nearby for $10. I was hesitant but decided to go. The house was a bit of a mess, but not a abando. The landlord was a nice younger guy. He said I could give the $10 to her. She took it and went back out. I thought oh well I'm out $10. But she returned quickly. Went upstairs to a OK room. Full service for standard rates. She has a very nice body. Nice view from doggy. No track marks or abscesses. Overall it was a little rushed. Someone else was going to use the room in a little bit. But I was satisfied with the service. No Phone. No photos allowed. I would repeat. I like rent a rooms. Much easier to relax than in the car. The trick is finding a good rent a room.

Frank Out!Rent a rooms are a crap shoot. Shaking the dice going into the unknown. Had a couple bad experiences and also I'm always worried someone I know will spot me or my whip heading in. Once a girl and guy put me in a bad space to hit the reverse card on them. Tried to rob me literally while my pants were down but had a. 22 on me. Took my money back plus what they had and rolled out. Scared shitless. Never again. Glad you made out great.