PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Truckie2
10-08-21, 14:35
The blvd was bustling around 11-12 today. Mostly WSW and 2 BSW out and about between the you-Haul and Dunkin. 2 WSW were walking with a guy each, not sure they were going to do anything but they were dressed for it. 1 WSW was at Letitia Ave and the blvd, she kept digging down in her shirt so I passed on her. There was a nice looking BSW near the you-Haul, dressed to kill, tall light-skin, short hair, shorts and white top. She was very tempting, but there was a car parked on Inverness just off the blvd (occupied) She was staying around that intersection staying within I guess 100-150 feet from it. I went down Parkman and circled around the car had some security co. Name on the back. I was not sure if they were connected or not so I left. At Letitia, there was another dark-skinned BSW that I have seen before but never tested. She said her name was Ice and it was 30, I countered with 20 and off we went. Not the best decision, we got to the spot and she was nodding. She did a CBJ for about 5 minutes then went to a HJ to completion. Took her back to the Deli and dropped her off. As I was leaving, there was a cute WSW at the fuel depot talking to someone and she got in and left. I wish I had seen her before Ice.

PellyMason
10-08-21, 18:23
She is out there every day tethered to the same corner. Not getting picked up either. Please avoid this knife wielding thief.

DSubmariner
10-08-21, 19:53
Was on Frederick by the cemetery on my way home when I ran into Cookie. WSW, around early to mid 30"s, maybe 160 lbs. Appears to be a nice girl caught back up in the game. Had a bit of a belly but otherwise appeared ok. Tits were nice. I didn't sample but made plans to meet but I flaked. Says she just started coming out and is normally around wlw area. On my way from back to Bmore I checked out Dundalk stroll. I"m not familiar with the loops so did some recon. Anyway it didn't take long to figure out the active spots. At one point I had noticed sketchy looking people coming from the back of that one gas station. I think Marathon. I decided to investigate and ran into Valarie. I instantly recognized her. She was mad cool. Went to spot. She began for about 8 strokes and dozed off. This went on for quite sometime. She finally got the jod done and fell asleep with my limp jimmy still in her mouth. Even with all of that, I plan to repeat if I can find her. Also ran into Brittany who almost appears to be an MP Ashley twin.

Oakwood99
10-08-21, 21:35
I met her last week on Ashton. You can't miss her with the long blonde hair down to her butt, also she's always with her BF from what I see. Not to get into blow by blow details I must say she is very sensual. She had no problems with taking the D and riding like she’s trying to win the Preakness. I would say that she weighed more due to the slightly loose skin near her thigh area. That being said she is a really good scoop if you see her. I would in a heartbeat. YMMV.

#Amazing attitude. #Tight box

Oak.

Jack Knauf
10-08-21, 22:06
Met this spinner on 25th tonight BBBJCIM for standard. No drama. No games. I have digits for contributing members.

Tsuscrumhalf
10-09-21, 00:26
Can anyone help with the Dundalk loop? I've reviewed all of the loop maps, but see nothing for Dundalk Ave. Most importantly, is this still an active loop, and what are the turnaround points? In return, I'm here to help anyone visiting Vegas, LA, San Diego or Tijuana.If you find the Citgo gas station on Dundalk (near O'Donnell), that's the center of activity. 100 yards up, same side of street, is another gas station. Lotsa corner boys & some girls there. That's about the end in that direction. Go the other direction about a mile & another gas station (across from dollar tree / 7-11) is the loop end. Head back & make a right at Citgo. That street & the 2 that run parallel are where you'll find some girls too.

Been quiet lately. Have only gone 2 x in last month & had to loop a few times to see even 1 girl out. Hoping it picks up soon.

DannyDavis
10-09-21, 09:45
If you find the Citgo gas station on Dundalk (near O'Donnell), that's the center of activity. 100 yards up, same side of street, is another gas station. Lotsa corner boys & some girls there. That's about the end in that direction. Go the other direction about a mile & another gas station (across from dollar tree / 7-11) is the loop end.This is great, much appreciated. I will post a full report, and please message me if ever I can be of assistance.

BoloBellgrande
10-09-21, 12:52
Is still in effect around the Wilkins west side stroll from the circle to at least Catherine Street. I decided to go for a late night drive after being disappointed in watching both of the movies I downloaded from my bitt torrent websites. The new 007 movie and the new Venom movie are both duds in my opinion. Hollywood can't make a action movie anymore that doesn't have the same stunts and plot lines.

Anyway, I drove up Washington Blvd because of all the posting about streetwalkers hanging around. I saw one blonde haired walking towards the you-Haul in the direction of caton ave, she seemed to be talking to herself and preoccupied. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ashley in a flower print top standing a block away vfr the Dunkin donuts on my left hand side, pretty sure she was standing on Letitia Ave. You know that girl kinda looks like a miniature Sophie Lauren with those eyes and lips? She smiled and did a little dance when I noticed her but, I didn't stop cause I heard she's looking really bad up close now. What a shame, I've seen her Facebook page, she was quite the sensual sexy young thang before the meds beat her down.

Made my was to Wilkins area and saw that new blond with the hair down her back on Pulaski and Ashton. She was with some dark skinned black dude, I took a pic but, it came out blurry because it was hard to stop with other mongers hovering around and not letting you come to a full stop at the stop sign.

I caught up with her again in the west side shopping center and tried to snap another pick, again I had a monger on my tail and was going over a speed bump when I took the pick, I'll probably post them anyway, even though neither pick came out good.

Kiara's leg was bothering her last night so she told me she couldn't do much, I took a raincheck and got a hold of April. After my date with April, there was some skinny streetwalker standing near by, she asked April something, then she walked up to me and asked me if I'd drive her to the circle, I told her no, then she asked me if I'd drive her to the end of the street.

She seemed really afraid to walk past a spot where the dope boys hang out, I watched her look directly at that spot and jerk her head to one side and make a B line towards McHenry and Bentalou. The girls face looked familiar to me and I've seen her before with and without weight won. If it's the same girl I'm thinking of, I think her name was holly. The last time I saw her was a few months back walking on Ashton near Pulaski with a white tie dye sweat top and bottom on, and she was looking healthy!

Or maybe it was that girl Tink I keep hearing about, not sure what she looks like but, I know I've probably seen her around.

BoloBellgrande
10-09-21, 13:04
Blonde with long hair at corner of Ashton and Pulaski and in West Side Shopping Center. She smiled and gave me the welcome sign while I was trying to take the second pick in West Side. I didn't think her face or body was all that but, she seemed to give off a very pleasant vide and her facial expression was very sincere.

I just don't like dealing with chick that have BF most of the time, they seem to always be moody other than what effects the drugs have in them. I could her her BF on Ashton and Pulaski yelling at her earlier. Shit like that is one of the reasons I don't see Alison much anymore, she always has that funeral face on because of that BF of hers.

Klove48
10-09-21, 13:04
Met this spinner on 25th tonight BBBJCIM for standard. No drama. No games. I have digits for contributing members.Brit used to be in my regular rotation a few years back. She walked the Garrison track mostly, but she would venture east. She left the streets before "COVID" and was supposedly getting "straight", but I guess she's back. Thanks for the report. I'll try to catchup with her soon. Peace.

Assman To You
10-09-21, 13:17
Marks are still there today. Whatever you all spanked her ass with, it wasn't a hand haha.Caught Danielle in Brookland and did the imediate scoop because I let her slip past a week ago and had regrets. She is definately thinner everywhere except her lips and puffy hands.

2nd load went to Kiara early this am. Apparently the spanking was with a paddle from one of you kinky mfers.

BigTruckBob
10-09-21, 13:41
Is this the same cookie? I got a BJ from her about a week ago. She was nice but she kept trying to be affectionate, and wanted to kiss my leg, and stomach, and wanted to hold hands while she was blowing me. I had to tell her to cut out all the affection and to only do the blow job, that's what I am paying you for. She took offense to that and said why is she good enough to blow me but not good enough to touch me. Then she started blowing me hard and angry until I came.

Satya
10-09-21, 13:42
Was on Frederick by the cemetery on my way home when I ran into Cookie. WSW, around early to mid 30"s, maybe 160 lbs. Appears to be a nice girl caught back up in the game. Had a bit of a belly but otherwise appeared ok. Tits were nice. I didn't sample but made plans to meet but I flaked. Says she just started coming out and is normally around wlw area. On my way from back to Bmore I checked out Dundalk stroll. I"m not familiar with the loops so did some recon. Anyway it didn't take long to figure out the active spots. At one point I had noticed sketchy looking people coming from the back of that one gas station. I think Marathon. I decided to investigate and ran into Valarie. I instantly recognized her. She was mad cool. Went to spot. She began for about 8 strokes and dozed off. This went on for quite sometime. She finally got the jod done and fell asleep with my limp jimmy still in her mouth. Even with all of that, I plan to repeat if I can find her. Also ran into Brittany who almost appears to be an MP Ashley twin.Thar reminds me of an adolescent joke, "Did you ever wake up with hair between your teeth and 50 cents in your hand?

ElliotSpitzer
10-09-21, 14:27
I caught with Kiara yesterday around 6 pm right by the Wells Fargo. She hops in we agree on 50/50. Hit my spot where I can take me time. Layed my seat back and let special k be special on junior. She polished my knob so well. Then I told her to bend over and put a pounding on her little ass and she took like a champ. Flipped her over and kept digging into her until I unleashed a mighty load in the bag. Great service.

HeadJudge
10-09-21, 14:35
This is great, much appreciated. I will post a full report, and please message me if ever I can be of assistance.Clear your inbox!

Happy One
10-09-21, 17:16
Blonde with long hair at corner of Ashton and Pulaski and in West Side Shopping Center. She smiled and gave me the welcome sign while I was trying to take the second pick in West Side. I didn't think her face or body was all that but, she seemed to give off a very pleasant vide and her facial expression was very sincere.

I just don't like dealing with chick that have BF most of the time, they seem to always be moody other than what effects the drugs have in them. I could her her BF on Ashton and Pulaski yelling at her earlier. Shit like that is one of the reasons I don't see Alison much anymore, she always has that funeral face on because of that BF of hers.Bolo that is Goldie and her young boy friend is not an issue. What is an issue they are sleeping on the ground by a dumpster right where alot of people piss. Alot of flys and bees on them while they sleep. She seems like a pleasant girl but I can let her dirty ass clothes on my seat, they are cloth. She has been in Morrell Park area for about 9 years.

Be Safe Cousin.

DSubmariner
10-09-21, 17:35
Is this the same cookie? I got a BJ from her about a week ago. She was nice but she kept trying to be affectionate, and wanted to kiss my leg, and stomach, and wanted to hold hands while she was blowing me. I had to tell her to cut out all the affection and to only do the blow job, that's what I am paying you for. She took offense to that and said why is she good enough to blow me but not good enough to touch me. Then she started blowing me hard and angry until I came.Can't really tell with your cock down her throat but maybe you can recognize her this way. LOL.

DannyDavis
10-09-21, 20:49
Clear your inbox!Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize it was full. Cleared about a third of my messages so please try again.

Satya
10-09-21, 21:28
Can't really tell with your cock down her throat but maybe you can recognize her this way. LOL.That is a very funny comment.

DannyDavis
10-09-21, 22:24
Clear your inbox!Where did you pick up Cookie? Any contact info?

BoloBellgrande
10-09-21, 22:39
This looks like what she had on last night but, the top looked longer.

Phyuck Yiu
10-09-21, 22:45
She looks thicc and second time I've seen her out. Hangs by the circle. Anyone can tell us how she is?

Phyuck!

Thundra89
10-09-21, 23:17
What time an what are her $$.I met her around 3 ish and I don't what she charges new clients but I paid her. 7 since I took pix.

Without the pix I'd give her. 6.

SteveStone123
10-10-21, 10:22
This looks like what she had on last night but, the top looked longer.I picked her recently and I felt like she lost weight and her body never looked like how she was 6 months ago. Her boobs were deflated and body had more scars compared to April this year.

Kenny262
10-10-21, 10:49
This looks like what she had on last night but, the top looked longer.Where does Ashley usually hang?

SteveStone123
10-10-21, 12:03
Where does Ashley usually hang?She will be in Washington Blvd near to Deli or near to Royal Farms / Dunkin Donuts.

JanusCanal84
10-10-21, 13:08
Is this the same cookie? I got a BJ from her about a week ago. She was nice but she kept trying to be affectionate, and wanted to kiss my leg, and stomach, and wanted to hold hands while she was blowing me. I had to tell her to cut out all the affection and to only do the blow job, that's what I am paying you for. She took offense to that and said why is she good enough to blow me but not good enough to touch me. Then she started blowing me hard and angry until I came.Hol Up my brother you're telling me you turned down a GFE. . . The Fuq.

Aamco
10-10-21, 13:26
Picked her up at 9 am at Ashton and Pulaski. A cute WSW, 22 yrs old, shoulder length dirty blonde hair, 5 ft 3 in and 105 lbs. She was tweeking but I took a chance on her anyway. Pleasant and cooperative enough. Got a solid BBBJ. She said she had been spending a lot of time on her back getting pounded and that her pussy was too sore to fuck today. Looks good naked with some scabbing. Will definitely repeat.

DannyDavis
10-10-21, 14:22
Hol Up my brother you're telling me you turned down a GFE. . . The Fuq.Seriously, right? Imma find her so we can snuggle.

Aamco
10-10-21, 16:49
Picked her up at Ashton and Payson at 3 pm. She is businesslike but cordial enough She is alert and high energy. She did not ask to get well first. She is a 33 yr old WSW. She is a true spinner at 4 ft 11 in and 98 lbs. She has long brown hair that she keeps pulled back in a bun. She looks good naked. Got a solid deep throat BBBJ. Her pussy is tight and wet and she acts like she loves to fuck. Will repeat.

BigTruckBob
10-10-21, 17:21
Seriously, right? Imma find her so we can snuggle.I don't like GFE with street hookers. The way she was lunging towards me trying to be affectionate creeped me out. On the other hand, I frequently go to brothels and massage parlors and it doesn't bother me there. So maybe subconsciously I think the street hookers are too dirty to be affectionate with.

Jackbenimble17
10-10-21, 18:17
Seriously, right? Imma find her so we can snuggle.Unless it's Jenny, gtfo before she starts looking for child support. LOL.

BoloBellgrande
10-10-21, 20:44
I picked her recently and I felt like she lost weight and her body never looked like how she was 6 months ago. Her boobs were deflated and body had more scars compared to April this year.That is why I didn't think about doubling back and picking her up. I heard she's lost some teeth also. I saw her at the 7 11 a month or so ago and her skin looked like oatmeal. She still had a cute little ass in the tight leggings she had on but, her skin scared me off from ever picking her up. It's a shame, with a pair of lips like she has, I was really wanting a BJ from her. Plus I hear she's developed a case of sticky fingers.

Still, she's a sexy thang, she's just past it right now.

PellyMason
10-10-21, 21:59
A few of you have thanked me for alerting this community to the dangerous SW who goes by several aliases. So here is image from today. She flees when she spots my car. Not as brazen as when she help a knife blade against my chest and demanded my wallet. I'll be on her case until she disappears.

TJ-VB
10-11-21, 13:13
Long post, apologies in advance but I wanted to be thorough on my first Baltimore report.

I arrived from the west coast on Saturday for the next 2 weeks, but can only play on weekends. Thanks to all the contributing members for the great info! I love this forum. The loop maps were invaluable. My normal street action is 100+ minimum gps and almost never find girls willing to do BBBJ let alone BBFS. I was excited to sample some Baltimore flavor at bargain pricing.

Starting from Glen Burnie on Saturday night, I headed up Rt 2. I didn't plan to pick up any girls my first trip out just so I could get the lay of the land and find some safe spots to park with the intention of next weekend being able to go crazy.

Anyway, from Rt 2, turned right on Church St and then looped Curtis, Fairhaven and Pennington a few times. Nothing. Looked around here from 6 pm to 2 am. TONS of pedestrians and I felt like I stood out in this area circling so many times, passing the same spots over and over due to the limitations of the one way streets. Nothing every time I checked.

Down Patapsco to 6th, made a left and cruised the neighborhood from Patapsco to Jack, 6th to Hanover. Found several after 8 pm, nothing before. Here though it seems like there are so many mongers out that by the time I loop around for a second look, chick is long gone. Is there action on the north side of the street? I would assume so, but in several passes didn't see anything.

Further down Patapsco to right on Washington. Wow. There were several nice looking WSW it seems every time I looped around. The side streets with parking on both sides were extremely narrow and difficult to navigate without knocking off someone's mirror while also looking around for girls.

Then it happened. Saw a tiny blonde spinner at the DD and little brain took over. Parked on Wickes and she hopped in. She couldn't have been more than 20. Broke my own rule and let her suggest a spot because I just couldn't resist. Parked at the back of some neighborhood facing the woods and she said 40 for BBBJ, I countered 30 and she agreed.

I was fingering her while she sucked and then she just climbed over the console and hopped on. I was speechless, no upsell, and more importantly, no rubber, a first for me with hired help. Her little pussy felt so tight. It didn't take long before I warned her I was going to finish. I was really just trying to be polite so she could hop off and finish in her mouth. Instead, like some of my favorite porn, she immediately started begging me to finish inside. I blew so fucking hard it felt like my first time. Gave me a sheepish little grin, kissed my cheek and hopped off.

I tipped her another 20, total damage 50. Sorry for raising prices fellas, I will really try to do better next time, I was just unable to think straight. I didn't even think to ask for her number. I didn't see her again the rest of the night. Even today I'm still wondering if that was a dream. As we're driving away, I pass a elementary school and I'm pissed I let myself be led to this unknown parking spot. Thankfully, no boyfriends or uncles waiting, but I won't risk making that mistake again. Dropped her back off at DD.

While waiting at the light at Desoto and Georgetown, I pulled down my visor mirror and stared at myself. What just happened? Have I found the promised land?

At this point, I was more curious about the loops than anything. I was drained and needed to refill the tanks. So right on Wilkens, left on Catherine and right on Ashton, down thru the triangle, and then Ramsay to the circle. Drove around a bit Fulton to Catherine, Wilkens to Frederick. Back to the circle I saw another blonde. I decided I wanted to get a drink and something to eat before picking up another girl. Looks like I might have dodged a bullet here as I think it may be the infamous Alice / Shannon that at PellyMason (thank you! Warned about.

After recharging around 11, I started looping again. The scene around Wilkens seemed to get a bit rougher than I was comfortable with and I decided to take off back towards Washington and then down to BP and CB. (P. S. , that fucking Patapsco really needs resurfaced, that road is hell on a suspension, thankfully I was in a rental).

For 2 hours I drove around checking out the menu but not picking anyone up. Found and scoped out a spot that seemed quiet. Parked and watched the spot for about 20-30 minutes and no activity at all made me feel like I could use it. So around 2 am, ready to call it a night, I picked up a brunette WSW aroudn 4th and Washburn in front of the church. She was "10 from afar but far from a 10" upon closer inspection. I didn't care though, just wanted a quick BBBJ at my new spot and then back to the hotel for a shower and sleep. She quoted me 25 and I gave her 20. She quickly accepted and went to work. Within 30 seconds, two security (railroad?) rolled up on me with flashing yellow lights. Not seeing red & blues, I threw the car in gear and took off. Spooked, I dropped her off and let her keep the 20.

If any seniors are comfortable sharing a spot or suggestion with me, I'd welcome a PM. I'd even be happy to meet up & cruise with one of you, pay for a double.

Peace,

TJ.

Phyuck Yiu
10-11-21, 13:29
Would you happen to remember that little blonde spinners name you met at that DD?

Phyuck!

Long post, apologies in advance but I wanted to be thorough on my first Baltimore report.

I arrived from the west coast on Saturday for the next 2 weeks, but can only play on weekends. Thanks to all the contributing members for the great info! I love this forum. The loop maps were invaluable. My normal street action is 100+ minimum gps and almost never find girls willing to do BBBJ let alone BBFS. I was excited to sample some Baltimore flavor at bargain pricing.

Starting from Glen Burnie on Saturday night, I headed up Rt 2. I didn't plan to pick up any girls my first trip out just so I could get the lay of the land and find some safe spots to park with the intention of next weekend being able to go crazy.

Anyway, from Rt 2, turned right on Church St and then looped Curtis, Fairhaven and Pennington a few times. Nothing. Looked around here from 6 pm to 2 am. TONS of pedestrians and I felt like I stood out in this area circling so many times, passing the same spots over and over due to the limitations of the one way streets. Nothing every time I checked.

Down Patapsco to 6th, made a left and cruised the neighborhood from Patapsco to Jack, 6th to Hanover. Found several after 8 pm, nothing before. Here though it seems like there are so many mongers out that by the time I loop around for a second look, chick is long gone. Is there action on the north side of the street? I would assume so, but in several passes didn't see anything.

Oakwood99
10-11-21, 17:08
Picked her up at Ashton and Payson at 3 pm. She is businesslike but cordial enough She is alert and high energy. She did not ask to get well first. She is a 33 yr old WSW. She is a true spinner at 4 ft 11 in and 98 lbs. She has long brown hair that she keeps pulled back in a bun. She looks good naked. Got a solid deep throat BBBJ. Her pussy is tight and wet and she acts like she loves to fuck. Will repeat.Scooped her a few months back. She wanted to spend the night so we could fuck all night. I had to decline due to an early work day. I may have to take her up on it next time.

Oak.

TJ-VB
10-11-21, 17:15
Would you happen to remember that little blonde spinners name you met at that DD?

Phyuck!I want to say Brandy, maybe Mandy?

Apache 12
10-11-21, 20:26
Scooped her a few months back. She wanted to spend the night so we could fuck all night. I had to decline due to an early work day. I may have to take her up on it next time.

Oak.Is this the same Holly that used to be on Wash Blvd a few years ago? She was really cute but her service was hot and miss.

Apache.

Apache 12
10-11-21, 20:30
A few of you have thanked me for alerting this community to the dangerous SW who goes by several aliases. So here is image from today. She flees when she spots my car. Not as brazen as when she help a knife blade against my chest and demanded my wallet. I'll be on her case until she disappears.I see her a lot, but thanks to your report, I always pass right by her and shake my head at her.

RockyB
10-11-21, 21:04
Met this spinner on 25th tonight BBBJCIM for standard. No drama. No games. I have digits for contributing members.25th up by charles? You sure that ain't a dude ☺

Moraxus
10-11-21, 21:21
A few of you have thanked me for alerting this community to the dangerous SW who goes by several aliases. So here is image from today. She flees when she spots my car. Not as brazen as when she help a knife blade against my chest and demanded my wallet. I'll be on her case until she disappears.I thought she was the one always walking with the BF. This one in the pic is always walking by herself.

LuvTitz
10-11-21, 22:34
Took a mid day stroll around the Wilkens loop. After driving a while, settled on WSW Kayla, 29,5'5", brown hair. Went to my spot, got a decent BBBJ and doggy action. Blasted deep in her snatch after no time. Body had some baby damage which was not too appealing. Be safe out there.

Horsetrader
10-12-21, 03:15
I thought she was the one always walking with the BF. This one in the pic is always walking by herself.I've seen her both alone and with the boyfriend.

I've only seen her alone on Pulaski near Ashton. When I've seen her with the boyfriend, it has been anywhere in the neighborhood.

Alex / Alice / Shannon / Alexandra / etc.

Alasqano
10-12-21, 04:51
Met this spinner on 25th tonight BBBJCIM for standard. No drama. No games. I have digits for contributing members.25th up by charles? You sure that ain't a dude ☺

That picture is setting off a red alert.

Satya
10-12-21, 07:52
I thought she was the one always walking with the BF. This one in the pic is always walking by herself.I used to live up that way on St. Paul. I could lean out my bedroom window and start watching the action around 1:00 am. What a freak show that was with shims and females in hot pants with their pimps standing in the shadows.

Klove48
10-12-21, 08:03
That picture is setting off a red alert.Man some guys are so silly. If you read my follow-up to JackKnaf's report, you'll see that I committed on my experience with Brit for some years. She's all woman. Peace.

Top Job
10-12-21, 08:16
For Blue Ivy fans. She was strolling Garrison this morning at 7:15. Garrison & Oakford.

I've never spent time with her but I know she has some fans. Good Luck!

T. J.

CowboysFan
10-12-21, 08:35
About a week ago I'm cruising Washington. Looking for my redhead (I got a problem). But I spot a thick dark skin chick. Look nice and make the scoop, she ask for. 30 I'm like nah but settle on 25. Find my spot. I like to smoke while getting a BJ, bih said she ain't like the smoke. I'm like this my car. Then she ask for money. 25 but ***** about 30 . I told her I can take you back but I'm blown just trying to get me off. Bullshit head. And played like she was going to get aggressive until I told her stop fucking playing with me. Stfu. Dropped her ass off. Never again.We really need to start a list of those to avoid. I'm still worried to pick up Pellymason's Alice aka Shannon. But sadly I ran into this one named Dutchess and I didn't remember reading this post. We should start a copy and paste list of those to avoid and why in a short description. Here's my report on this one.

BSW Dutchess on Washington Blvd (Buyer Beware).

27 yo dark skinned Dutchess. She posts up at Letitia and Washington Blvd. all the time on the Morrell Park loop. I've passed her several times and passed cause you could always see her eyes barely opened from just being to high. She was wearing like a pair of stripper leather pants that had the sides open showing skin and fit that bubble butt of hers well. She jumps in and all seems well. We did the cop check and she had some A / Bs on her. I told her what I was looking for in some front seat action. I throw out my donation at standard rates with a tip for a bbbjwcim. She agreed but asked for more. I told her I didn't know her and maybe later if it all went well. I asked on the cim and she agreed.

Here's where it went sour. With the game Monday night the Morrell Park area was hot with fans and cars parking on side streets every where. I took off towards Canton Ave. I asked about any known spots and I pulled over instantly in something she knew of. I wasn't comfortable in front of a business. So I pulled up more and it was dark enough that no one was going to see us. She wasn't happy that there were some people out talking 50 yards away. So she goes down on me and instantly throws on a condom. I said. Did you just throw on a condom? I would have not done this date if this is what you were offering. She then mentioned the safety concerns and why she uses a condom. I almost said funk it and took her back but I tried to get that nut out for 25. She then started to nod out and would stop then pick back up. Then I would say faster and she would jump up speed then die down. She couldn't keep a rhythm. She then pops up and says she she doesn't like this spot and that they can see us. I knew it was going bad so I offered another 5 and said lets keep going. It wasn't easy but I managed to get the nut out. She then started pouting about how humiliated she was with that spot and wanted more money. I wasn't about to offer more due to her attitude and performance. She sniffled the whole ride back and wouldn't speak. I asked about her number and asked where to drop her off. She just kept digging threw her deep purse looking for something. Had me worried she could pull out a weapon like a knife. I turned back into her pickup spot and she still dug through her purse. But finally opened the door sniffling like she was crying and upset.

I treated her with nothing but respect but stood my ground on rates. I have no problem with a CBJ and a 10 to 20 tip for those that deserve with looks and service. She had an ass on her and if she would had worked with me from the start. I probably could had met her some way. But to not say and just threw on a condom after I had already inquired on Cim. I wasn't to happy.

Buyer beware on BSW Dutchess.

**Avoid List*.

Pellymason. WSW Shannon or Alice, pulled a knife to chest.

Cowboysfan. BSW Dutchess, bad service and cried for more cash.

Copy and paste this list and add anyone you feel is not a safe or worth a tipping provider. Keep it short. Add your screen name so we can search your reports.

Truckie2
10-12-21, 12:00
We really need to start a list of those to avoid. I'm still worried to pick up Pellymason's Alice aka Shannon. But sadly I ran into this one named Dutchess and I didn't remember reading this post. We should start a copy and paste list of those to avoid and why in a short description. Here's my report on this one.

BSW Dutchess on Washington Blvd (Buyer Beware).

27 yo dark skinned Dutchess. She posts up at Letitia and Washington Blvd. all the time on the Morrell Park loop. I've passed her several times and passed cause you could always see her eyes barely opened from just being to high. She was wearing like a pair of stripper leather pants that had the sides open showing skin and fit that bubble butt of hers well. She jumps in and all seems well. We did the cop check and she had some A / Bs on her. I told her what I was looking for in some front seat action. I throw out my donation at standard rates with a tip for a bbbjwcim. She agreed but asked for more. I told her I didn't know her and maybe later if it all went well. I asked on the cim and she agreed.

Here's where it went sour. With the game Monday night the Morrell Park area was hot with fans and cars parking on side streets every where. I took off towards Canton Ave. I asked about any known spots and I pulled over instantly in something she knew of. I wasn't comfortable in front of a business. So I pulled up more and it was dark enough that no one was going to see us. She wasn't happy that there were some people out talking 50 yards away. So she goes down on me and instantly throws on a condom. I said. Did you just throw on a condom? I would have not done this date if this is what you were offering. She then mentioned the safety concerns and why she uses a condom. I almost said funk it and took her back but I tried to get that nut out for 25. She then started to nod out and would stop then pick back up. Then I would say faster and she would jump up speed then die down. She couldn't keep a rhythm. She then pops up and says she she doesn't like this spot and that they can see us. I knew it was going bad so I offered another 5 and said lets keep going. It wasn't easy but I managed to get the nut out. She then started pouting about how humiliated she was with that spot and wanted more money. I wasn't about to offer more due to her attitude and performance. She sniffled the whole ride back and wouldn't speak. I asked about her number and asked where to drop her off. She just kept digging threw her deep purse looking for something. Had me worried she could pull out a weapon like a knife. I turned back into her pickup spot and she still dug through her purse. But finally opened the door sniffling like she was crying and upset.

I treated her with nothing but respect but stood my ground on rates. I have no problem with a CBJ and a 10 to 20 tip for those that deserve with looks and service. She had an ass on her and if she would had worked with me from the start. I probably could had met her some way. But to not say and just threw on a condom after I had already inquired on Cim. I wasn't to happy.

Buyer beware on BSW Dutchess.

**Avoid List*.

Copy and paste this list and add anyone you feel is not a safe or worth a tipping provider. Keep it short. Add your screen name so we can search your reports.This sounds like the same BSW I picked up last week that I reviewed. Dark skinned, at Letitia and the Blvd. Said her name was Ice. Basically the same time, was nodding some after we started. Slipped on a condom and gave a CBJ for about 5 minutes then went to HJ to finish. I wouldn't see her again.

Aamco
10-12-21, 12:55
Picked her up in Morrell Park at Dunkin Donuts at 12 noon. Passed her by for months because she was always jerking, jumping and tweeking on the sidewalk. But today she was standing still so I grabbed her up. She is a small WSW, 5 ft 2 in, 100 lbs, shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, 44 years old. She has light red hair on her beautiful pussy. Her body looks great for 44 yr old. Some minor baby damage that's all. Solid BBBJ and a tight wet pussy. She never asked to get well and got straight down to business. She acts like she loves to fuck. Never asked for money. When we were finished she said donate what it's worth to you. Will definitely repeat.

Assman To You
10-12-21, 15:12
This sounds like the same BSW I picked up last week that I reviewed. Dark skinned, at Letitia and the Blvd. Said her name was Ice. Basically the same time, was nodding some after we started. Slipped on a condom and gave a CBJ for about 5 minutes then went to HJ to finish. I wouldn't see her again.I've seen her carry a Big Ass Rambo knife on her lower back and beat the shit out of a defenseless WSW on the ground. Her BBBJ is not all that either. I would avoid that one and her drama.

Oakwood99
10-12-21, 17:12
Is this the same Holly that used to be on Wash Blvd a few years ago? She was really cute but her service was hot and miss.

Apache.Don't know if she frequent WB before. I've seen her on Ashton / Pulaski the past few weeks.

Oak.

Horsetrader
10-12-21, 18:03
Picked her up in Morrell Park at Dunkin Donuts at 12 noon. Passed her by for months because she was always jerking, jumping and tweeking on the sidewalk. But today she was standing still so I grabbed her up. She is a small WSW, 5 ft 2 in, 100 lbs, shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, 44 years old. She has light red hair on her beautiful pussy. Her body looks great for 44 yr old. Some minor baby damage that's all. Solid BBBJ and a tight wet pussy. She never asked to get well and got straight down to business. She acts like she loves to fuck. Never asked for money. When we were finished she said donate what it's worth to you. Will definitely repeat.Great report! I've been seeing her for months but then I would drive away for the exact same reasons that you mention. There haven't been any reconizable reports regarding any similar Beth for about 5 years, so this is new information. Thanks.

PellyMason
10-12-21, 18:12
She's getting good at evading my shots. Any other contributors to monitoring this pos would be appreciated. 0 She is tethered to Ashton and Pulaski. Every day. Still getting picked up by unwitting mongers.

CowboysFan
10-12-21, 18:37
The blvd was bustling around 11-12 today. Mostly WSW and 2 BSW out and about between the you-Haul and Dunkin. 2 WSW were walking with a guy each, not sure they were going to do anything but they were dressed for it. 1 WSW was at Letitia Ave and the blvd, she kept digging down in her shirt so I passed on her. There was a nice looking BSW near the you-Haul, dressed to kill, tall light-skin, short hair, shorts and white top. She was very tempting, but there was a car parked on Inverness just off the blvd (occupied) She was staying around that intersection staying within I guess 100-150 feet from it. I went down Parkman and circled around the car had some security co. Name on the back. I was not sure if they were connected or not so I left. At Letitia, there was another dark-skinned BSW that I have seen before but never tested. She said her name was Ice and it was 30, I countered with 20 and off we went. Not the best decision, we got to the spot and she was nodding. She did a CBJ for about 5 minutes then went to a HJ to completion. Took her back to the Deli and dropped her off. As I was leaving, there was a cute WSW at the fuel depot talking to someone and she got in and left. I wish I had seen her before Ice.Yep, that sounds exactly like Dutchess. And that sounds like the BSW named Snow, I reported on. She was tall and dressed nicely.

**Avoid List*.

Its official, buyer beware on BSW Dutchess aka Ice, fake eye lashes and hair, and a true bubble butt. You'll know her when you see her. Dark skinned and at the Letitia corner.

LuvTitz
10-12-21, 18:43
Picked up what I thought would be a gem by the circle today. Katt is a 25 year old WSW 5'1", cute face, small tits, nice round ass and Italian. Headed to my spot to be one with nature. This girl was a bit of a pain. She wanted to be paid up front which I said no. She then was all covered or no play. Hmm. Strike two. She started off with head and then got spooked by the sound of a helicopter and said no way, we can't do this here. LOL. Yeah, I'm sure they wanted to see you in action miles away. Anyway, I got frustrated with her bullshit and said I'm taking you back. She changed her tune a bit on the drive back and at least gave me some covered road head. I personally won't repeat, but she did provide me her contact info. I normally don't take contact info, but she said she advertises on the E sites. She showed me some photos and they were nice. Overall, besides some baby damage, body was E quality: no signs of usage, smelled good and freshly showerred. And for those that contributed a higher amount for her companionship, nows the chance to get her at more earthbound rates.

Moraxus
10-12-21, 19:31
Picked up what I thought would be a gem by the circle today. Katt is a 25 year old WSW 5'1", cute face, small tits, nice round ass and Italian. Headed to my spot to be one with nature. This girl was a bit of a pain. She wanted to be paid up front which I said no. She then was all covered or no play. Hmm. Strike two. She started off with head and then got spooked by the sound of a helicopter and said no way, we can't do this here. LOL. Yeah, I'm sure they wanted to see you in action miles away. Anyway, I got frustrated with her bullshit and said I'm taking you back. She changed her tune a bit on the drive back and at least gave me some covered road head. I personally won't repeat, but she did provide me her contact info. I normally don't take contact info, but she said she advertises on the E sites. She showed me some photos and they were nice. Overall, besides some baby damage, body was E quality: no signs of usage, smelled good and freshly showerred. And for those that contributed a higher amount for her companionship, nows the chance to get her at more earthbound rates.Those damn cock blocking helicopters.

RockyB
10-12-21, 20:08
Man some guys are so silly. If you read my follow-up to JackKnaf's report, you'll see that I committed on my experience with Brit for some years. She's all woman. Peace.Just having a bit of fun dude. Glad she's all women.

Paper Sky
10-12-21, 20:54
I tried picking up this girl in BP today while she was making repeated around the block walks. She looked like she was getting irritated because no one was stopping. The weird thing was that a guy in a white Nissan Altima with the drivers side window down, would pull over and wait for her to pass. Then he he would pull away and park another block or two away and do the same thing. This went on for at least a half hour then I left. I have a picture of the car but don't want to post in case it is just an incredible shy one of us!

Did anyone else notice this? I'm guessing it was around 1 pm or so.

Satya
10-12-21, 21:53
I tried picking up this girl in BP today while she was making repeated around the block walks. She looked like she was getting irritated because no one was stopping. The weird thing was that a guy in a white Nissan Altima with the drivers side window down, would pull over and wait for her to pass. Then he he would pull away and park another block or two away and do the same thing. This went on for at least a half hour then I left. I have a picture of the car but don't want to post in case it is just an incredible shy one of us!

Did anyone else notice this? I'm guessing it was around 1 pm or so.I think I saw her around 3rd and Washburn near where you took your picture. I didn't look real hard because I live there and didn't want her to think I was stopping for her when I park my car. I didn't see anyone else.

LibidoLuvr
10-12-21, 22:43
Anybody have any Intel on the girl that hangs out on Ashton and Pulaski. On crutches?. I think she said her name is Paige.

BoloBellgrande
10-12-21, 23:14
She was out today on Ashton, towards the end of the block towards Payson. She looked high as a kite and was moving slow. I'm not sure if she recognized me or not, I saw her eyes widen a few times when I passed by.

I wish she could find a way out of the life and into a home somewhere. She's been out there to long now and needs to retire. I was surprised to see her out there, I've seen her walking around from time to te but, it was always with some guy or she was on her way somewhere. This the first time I've seen her out on the stroll in a minute.

Aamco
10-12-21, 23:16
Picked her up at Westside Shopping Center at 5 pm. She was jerking and tweeking which is normally a no go for me. But she had everything I like so I picked her up anyway. She is a WSW, 26 yrs old, 5 ft 9 in, 135 lbs with shoulder length light brown hair kept up in a bun. She said that she just recently relapsed. She normally works from her phone but lost it. Wow what a gorgeous firm body on this girl with perfect curves in the right places. Just some mild signs of using in the left groin area and some rough feet but otherwise her body was a 10 in my book. Sadly, I could never get a BJ because she had been up for days and was tweeking bad. So I got her on her back and got some of the best pussy ever. After fucking her for only five minutes though she was just to high to continue so we stopped. So no blow job and five minutes worth of pussy. Not worth it at all but I will give her one more try whenever I see her again.

Carlos Minor
10-13-21, 05:56

Did anyone else notice this? I'm guessing it was around 1 pm or so.I pass that girl so many times and never picked her up, reason her ankles were so swollen and had bandages with blood spit a couple weeks ago, so it was a Nono for me.

Checkumout
10-13-21, 07:26

Did anyone else notice this? I'm guessing it was around 1 pm or so.Was not there but she is a date worth picking up, very accommodating.

Budge96
10-13-21, 13:31

Did anyone else notice this? I'm guessing it was around 1 pm or so.That's Sierra if you don't know you don't know she's well worth picking up and paying the price, she called me this morning complaining about not getting picked up funny enough and spending more than enough time walking around repeatedly.

She likely knows an approximate amount a guy has offered and to her compliment refuses to, get in the car for anywhere near the amount.

Admittedly I pay her extremely well and get an out of this world oral demonstration. These girls are out here trying to survive.

On what they earn, she is super cute and has a hot bod, make your choice! Haha YMMV, B.

Assman To You
10-13-21, 14:26
Tuesday early am I had a dream I met a Laura or Lauren near the church in BP and picked her up and went for one of the all time best bbbjs in my career. Combo of gagging and DT got the job done in no time. I didn't even think I could after drinking and as it was the 2nd pop of the night. She undid her pants and was extreamly wet and had a nice butt and skinny waist. I thought about trying to mount up but the head was just to good to interupt her. Dropped her a few blocks away and she said she couldn't let her BF see her. Anyone know who she is?

BMoreBeast
10-13-21, 16:09
Was coming home from work and Kayla get on the 320 talking about how someone left her at one of the motels and she didn't know her way back.

Luckily I, the good Samaritan, escorted her back to her dwelling with a nice creampie as a reward. Goddamn was she tight though.

StayAnonymous
10-13-21, 16:14
Yeah I would second that. My dream was a little different. BBBJ for like 2 minutes before she said she can't do this and that she would just bend over for me. Nice view as you described. Pretty face. After a couple minutes I could smell her scent. Nice. Wish I had taken her digits but uncle drove right past with light on an parked 100 ft in front around the corner. I had just released. Jumped in the front seat and she went out the door but not before asking for the other 20. Lucky lucky. 40 half of half and half.

Picked her up at Westside Shopping Center at 5 pm. She was jerking and tweeking which is normally a no go for me. But she had everything I like so I picked her up anyway. She is a WSW, 26 yrs old, 5 ft 9 in, 135 lbs with shoulder length light brown hair kept up in a bun. She said that she just recently relapsed. She normally works from her phone but lost it. Wow what a gorgeous firm body on this girl with perfect curves in the right places. Just some mild signs of using in the left groin area and some rough feet but otherwise her body was a 10 in my book. Sadly, I could never get a BJ because she had been up for days and was tweeking bad. So I got her on her back and got some of the best pussy ever. After fucking her for only five minutes though she was just to high to continue so we stopped. So no blow job and five minutes worth of pussy. Not worth it at all but I will give her one more try whenever I see her again.

Paper Sky
10-13-21, 20:17
I believe that I stopped and spoke to her on Monday. Very cute. Had a yellow shirt on. However, I noticed she had a bunch of open wounds on her arms. The first thing that came to my mind was MRSA. Now, I could be totally wrong, but it did scare me a bit that I made up an excuse to leave. She said that she was homeless so I gave her a few bucks. But, she really did seem nice.

Tuesday early am I had a dream I met a Laura or Lauren near the church in BP and picked her up and went for one of the all time best bbbjs in my career. Combo of gagging and DT got the job done in no time. I didn't even think I could after drinking and as it was the 2nd pop of the night. She undid her pants and was extreamly wet and had a nice butt and skinny waist. I thought about trying to mount up but the head was just to good to interupt her. Dropped her a few blocks away and she said she couldn't let her BF see her. Anyone know who she is?

StayAnonymous
10-13-21, 23:50
Nice girl, nice tan, about 40. Intelligent. Good service esp bbj. Tight down below BUT a smell like old nut mixed with period or poo or fish or all of the above was there, which I found out the hard way as I was pumping her and pulled saw some nasty stuff that looked either like blood or old brownish goop ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnt there. Will only repeat for dome. Very nice otherwise but this one is enough for me to never go bare again. Need to get out of this hobby or into a sugar daddy situation.

LilGod
10-14-21, 00:10
Nice girl, nice tan, about 40. Intelligent. Good service esp bbj. Tight down below BUT a smell like old nut mixed with period or poo or fish or all of the above was there, which I found out the hard way as I was pumping her and pulled saw some nasty stuff that looked either like blood or old brownish goop ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnt there. Will only repeat for dome. Very nice otherwise but this one is enough for me to never go bare again. Need to get out of this hobby or into a sugar daddy situation.Take care buddy?

Dj Hunter
10-14-21, 07:55
Nice girl, nice tan, about 40. Intelligent. Good service esp bbj. Tight down below BUT a smell like old nut mixed with period or poo or fish or all of the above was there, which I found out the hard way as I was pumping her and pulled saw some nasty stuff that looked either like blood or old brownish goop ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnt there. Will only repeat for dome. Very nice otherwise but this one is enough for me to never go bare again. Need to get out of this hobby or into a sugar daddy situation.Sending a prayer out for your dick bro (no homo) LOL. Sobering experience and a reason why I don't do BB anymore. It's not worth the risks, fears, and, even as a proactive measure, trip to the clinic. I'd probably be losing my mind right now if I pulled out and saw some brown shit running down my dick. Even knowing I shoved my dick into a fishy cesspool. I hope you're unscathed but damn! Might want to get checked!

Top Job
10-14-21, 07:58
I've seen her a couple of times close to Pulaski and Ashton. She's only using one crutch when I've seen her. I haven't stopped as I've been short of time.

T. J.

Anybody have any Intel on the girl that hangs out on Ashton and Pulaski. On crutches?. I think she said her name is Paige.

BMax986
10-14-21, 08:40
That's Sierra if you don't know you don't know she's well worth picking up and paying the price, she called me this morning complaining about not getting picked up funny enough and spending more than enough time walking around repeatedly.

She likely knows an approximate amount a guy has offered and to her compliment refuses to, get in the car for anywhere near the amount.

Admittedly I pay her extremely well and get an out of this world oral demonstration. These girls are out here trying to survive.

On what they earn, she is super cute and has a hot bod, make your choice! Haha YMMV, B.Was she going by Heather, and working out of bwi CI in summer 2020? She was posting ads on LC, I posted a review of her at the time. Wasn't as hot as her LC / EB pictures, but still attractive and a fun time. Contacted her again, but she gave me an address on 2nd in Brooklyn Park, and when I got there she ghosted. Never saw her post an ad again. Kind of looks like her in pic. She had a x0239 number back then.

Phyuck Yiu
10-14-21, 08:45
This girl does have big titties. Actually has a very nice body for she does shoot up. Not a mark on her. It was her outfit that caught my eye last night. Shirt was a little loose, hiding those huge titties. But extremely short shorts. When I got her fully naked, I layed there and was like Very Nice. BBBJ was very good as well. Then pounded it out MISH for a very fast finish. Then we talked for a bit. Yes, talked. She was very intelligent. Didn't expect this down there. Overall, definitely will repeat next time I catch up to her. No digits exchanged. Found her on Ashton. Treat this one good.

Phyuck!

The other girl in the photo with the jean jacket is Courtney. If you like big boobs she's the one.

Oak.

Top Job
10-14-21, 09:20
Nice girl, nice tan, about 40. Intelligent. Good service esp bbj. Tight down below BUT a smell like old nut mixed with period or poo or fish or all of the above was there, which I found out the hard way as I was pumping her and pulled saw some nasty stuff that looked either like blood or old brownish goop ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnt there. Will only repeat for dome. Very nice otherwise but this one is enough for me to never go bare again. Need to get out of this hobby or into a sugar daddy situation.I'm a little slow to put this together. Is this the same Paige as the one on crutches?

Klove48
10-14-21, 11:10
Was coming home from work and Kayla get on the 320 talking about how someone left her at one of the motels and she didn't know her way back.

Luckily I, the good Samaritan, escorted her back to her dwelling with a nice creampie as a reward. Goddamn was she tight though.Are you talking about this Kayla?

Satya
10-14-21, 11:54
Nice girl, nice tan, about 40. Intelligent. Good service esp bbj. Tight down below BUT a smell like old nut mixed with period or poo or fish or all of the above was there, which I found out the hard way as I was pumping her and pulled saw some nasty stuff that looked either like blood or old brownish goop ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnt there. Will only repeat for dome. Very nice otherwise but this one is enough for me to never go bare again. Need to get out of this hobby or into a sugar daddy situation.Oh man, what a fuckin experience, the only thing worse is finding something like that in my mustachio.

LuvTitz
10-14-21, 13:52
This girl does have big titties. Actually has a very nice body for she does shoot up. Not a mark on her. It was her outfit that caught my eye last night. Shirt was a little loose, hiding those huge titties. But extremely short shorts. When I got her fully naked, I layed there and was like Very Nice. BBBJ was very good as well. Then pounded it out MISH for a very fast finish. Then we talked for a bit. Yes, talked. She was very intelligent. Didn't expect this down there. Overall, definitely will repeat next time I catch up to her. No digits exchanged. Found her on Ashton. Treat this one good.

Phyuck!Yes, she is indeed a gem. Those big natural boots are a Balt treasure. She's been out more often which is good; I've just missed her a few times. Can't wait to see her again.

DSubmariner
10-14-21, 14:44
Nice girl, nice tan, about 40. Intelligent. Good service esp bbj. Tight down below BUT a smell like old nut mixed with period or poo or fish or all of the above was there, which I found out the hard way as I was pumping her and pulled saw some nasty stuff that looked either like blood or old brownish goop ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnt there. Will only repeat for dome. Very nice otherwise but this one is enough for me to never go bare again. Need to get out of this hobby or into a sugar daddy situation.Dude. I had been contemplating scooping this chick but would alwas pass. I stopped yesterday to chop it up and told her I would be back because she looks nasty to which replied, "real nasty". Apparently she wasn't lying. LOL. But don't think that you are alone bro. I ended up going on a binge and first ran into Nikki. At first I didn't recognize her. Her ass and gap was looking good so I scooped. Went to room which was a disaster. Jimmy steadfastly refused to cooperate because apparently he noticed the flies, junkies, dope boys out front, stench you name it. Seemed to be a lost cause. Never smashed it out but the next day noticed a damn rash on my shyt where I made contact. Good thing is it went away rather quickly with some cream. So yea, I probably dodged a bullet with her which is good but a damn shame because I wanted smash that ass lovely. Next up is Gina and Karen (the fake Monica). To be continued. I'm giving this shit up as well. Far too dangerous to be playing games with my life for a big butt and a smile ya dig.

BMoreBeast
10-14-21, 15:29
Are you talking about this Kayla?Nah that don't really look like her. Also she was from Wilkens not BP.

BoloBellgrande
10-14-21, 16:20
Anybody laid eyes on her in the last 48 hours? We had a date the other day and she text me and said, " I'll be there in a couple " . I haven't heard from her since. I'm assuming she just got distracted by whatever.

Loomy
10-14-21, 18:03
I've seen her carry a Big Ass Rambo knife on her lower back and beat the shit out of a defenseless WSW on the ground. Her BBBJ is not all that either. I would avoid that one and her drama.Is this the one if you are wearing a face mask, she will not get in unless you pull down you face mask so she can see your face. If so, I dodged a bullet on that one. She got in and would not closed the door until I showed her my face. I refused and she got out and slammed my door really hard. Worst attitude pre-date ever!

Klove48
10-14-21, 18:23
Anybody laid eyes on her in the last 48 hours? We had a date the other day and she text me and said, " I'll be there in a couple " . I haven't heard from her since. I'm assuming she just got distracted by whatever.She's ok. Just to fu*ked-up too leave the house and date.

BoloBellgrande
10-14-21, 19:17
She's ok. Just to fu*ked-up too leave the house and date.Just hope there's someone sober around if she gets to fucked up and needs medical attention.

Satya
10-14-21, 19:22
Is this the one if you are wearing a face mask, she will not get in unless you pull down you face mask so she can see your face. If so, I dodged a bullet on that one. She got in and would not closed the door until I showed her my face. I refused and she got out and slammed my door really hard. Worst attitude pre-date ever!She don't want to get in a car with someone she robbed before. You were lucky.

StayAnonymous
10-14-21, 21:02
I'm a little slow to put this together. Is this the same Paige as the one on crutches?Yes with the crutches.

Moraxus
10-14-21, 21:52
Nice girl, nice tan, about 40. Intelligent. Good service esp bbj. Tight down below BUT a smell like old nut mixed with period or poo or fish or all of the above was there, which I found out the hard way as I was pumping her and pulled saw some nasty stuff that looked either like blood or old brownish goop ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnt there. Will only repeat for dome. Very nice otherwise but this one is enough for me to never go bare again. Need to get out of this hobby or into a sugar daddy situation.Wow, I just made a post about inspecting the pussy before you hit it smfh.

Propilot
10-14-21, 22:04
She's ok. Just to fu*ked-up too leave the house and date.Damn. She just got back on the strip and getting fucked up already. Plus she back with that no good mfing boyfriend. Damn. I want to thank the guys that passed on the number. A couple of seniors that I asked that had her number from their reports here didn't want to share, but I guess that they wanted to keep her for themselves. Really?

Guys these women are a piece of ass. That's all. It is a very high probability that neither you or I will will wife them up. Remember must of these girls will probably die before they get out of the game. The rest of these girls, well you cannot turn a ho into a housewife.

Propilot-Always check your six.

HeadLuvr
10-14-21, 23:03
Nice girl, nice tan, about 40. Intelligent. Good service esp bbj. Tight down below BUT a smell like old nut mixed with period or poo or fish or all of the above was there, which I found out the hard way as I was pumping her and pulled saw some nasty stuff that looked either like blood or old brownish goop ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnt there. Will only repeat for dome. Very nice otherwise but this one is enough for me to never go bare again. Need to get out of this hobby or into a sugar daddy situation.Wow. Total loss of words.

MilkMan63
10-15-21, 09:39
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/68506124

Looks like she's trying a run on the old list crawler!! Digits are different then what I have though she might have a pump!!

Mr Jones2
10-15-21, 11:01
Saw Goldie the other day, I was only in the area for a short time before work. I only picked her up because of your reviews of her. She is not much to look at, but she gave a great bbjcim for standard price. Not to mention her long hair tickling my balls as she gave the BJ. Thank you p]]pp.

Ad350
10-15-21, 12:28
Damn. She just got back on the strip and getting fucked up already. Plus she back with that no good mfing boyfriend. Damn. I want to thank the guys that passed on the number. A couple of seniors that I asked that had her number from their reports here didn't want to share, but I guess that they wanted to keep her for themselves. Really?

Guys these women are a piece of ass. That's all. It is a very high probability that neither you or I will will wife them up. Remember must of these girls will probably die before they get out of the game. The rest of these girls, well you cannot turn a ho into a housewife.

Propilot-Always check your six.I seen her last Sunday. She seemed in normal spirits and performed ok. She did mention she always ends up back in B'more but I look at as her choice. She said she had a phone but it's currently has no minutes or turned off so I didn't bother to get the number since hers has changed multiple times since I've met her.

BKMason
10-15-21, 15:51
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/68506124

Looks like she's trying a run on the old list crawler!! Digits are different then what I have though she might have a pump!!I don't recognize her. Is she a scammer?

BK.

HablaEspanol
10-15-21, 16:57
Ran into a MILF, Kendra, by Curtis Bay (Pennington Ave) around 9 PM about a week ago. 40 ish and service was very good. Man those boobs are massive.

Budge96
10-15-21, 17:30

Looks like she's trying a run on the old list crawler!! Digits are different then what I have though she might have a pump!!Wow is that Puerto Rican Jess AKA energizer bunny? It must be 10 years since I've seen her but this girl favors her with a few extra pounds LOL 😂.

BigDonkey
10-15-21, 17:47
Ran into a MILF, Kendra, by Curtis Bay (Pennington Ave) around 9 PM about a week ago. 40 ish and service was very good. Man those boobs are massive.I think I'm going to have to go looking for this one. Damn those boobies.

Juniour MicMan
10-15-21, 19:15
I know this might be random fellas but has any seen orbheard from petite Stephanie from Brooklyn Park?

She was an exciting little spinner and I miss that good plowing.

MilkMan63
10-15-21, 20:07
I don't recognize her. Is she a scammer?BK.I'm pretty sure that's treasure from Brooklyn!! Correct me if I'm wrong!!

MilkMan63
10-15-21, 20:09
Ran into a MILF, Kendra, by Curtis Bay (Pennington Ave) around 9 PM about a week ago. 40 ish and service was very good. Man those boobs are massive.I've had her before. She wants to be cummed on and was gagging at the taste of my batter!! I will not repeat.

BoloBellgrande
10-15-21, 20:55
About a month ago a saw a blond walking down McHenry crossing furrow. She was wearing grey sweatpants that hugged her ass like you wouldn't believe, that ass was phat and shapely and her legs looked good in the sweatpants to.

She walked down to the corner store on Smallwood and McHenry, so I waited for her to come back out. I asked her if she needed a ride and she responded with, " I'm good " . I pulled off to double back so I could try and see if she lived close by but, she disappeared before I turn my vehicle around.

There's no other place she could have gone except down the alley behind between furrow and Smallwood. I was thinking she must live in that house on Smallwood, cause I see girls going in and out of there, never saw her though, until tonight. Saw her coming from Bentalou and onto Ramsey then up forruw. She was wearing the same grey sweatpants!

She was walking with two dudes and was in a conversation, so I just kept it moving. I found out about 5 minutes later from a reliable source that she paid for a room for a hour and the two dudes she was walking with joined her. I'm working on getting a name for this chick, I heard through the grapevine that she smokes and shoots. She sounds kinda out there doing two dudes but , you never know how that came to be . She could be working off a debt .

I've never seen her out walking so she must do her dirt under cover . I strongly believe she lives in that house on Smallwood , and I think Alison may live there to .

Moraxus
10-15-21, 21:57
Nice girl, nice tan, about 40. Intelligent. Good service esp bbj. Tight down below BUT a smell like old nut mixed with period or poo or fish or all of the above was there, which I found out the hard way as I was pumping her and pulled saw some nasty stuff that looked either like blood or old brownish goop ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnt there. Will only repeat for dome. Very nice otherwise but this one is enough for me to never go bare again. Need to get out of this hobby or into a sugar daddy situation.This hobby is very hard to quit and I try to partake as little as possible but the small head makes it hard. For those of us who can't help but to BB at times, you can and should get yourself some Valacyclovir and Prep Truvada (ask your PCP), also ask your PCP to give you the HPV vaccine and Hepatitis A and B vaccines. After sex clean your johnson and nuggets off and take a piss immediately afterward to decrease your chances of catching something. Also before you should probably (definitely) look at the pussy first / smell it. Now if you catch gon / chlamyd you'll need a shot and antibiotics from the doctor, or you can self treat if you can get yourself some oral Cefixime 400mg single dose (for Gonorrhea) and take it with take Azithromycin (1g single dose) or Doxycycline (100 mg twice daily for 7 days) for Syphilis/Chlamydia. Don't be that guy BB every girl and not get treated if you catch something like some guys around here.

BusterHymen55
10-15-21, 22:28

Looks like she's trying a run on the old list crawler!! Digits are different then what I have though she might have a pump!!That is Alisha!. I posted about her a while back on page 18 in this SW thread (post#46089) when I responded to one of Oakwood's posts. She is legit and I was going to repeat but she changed her number or got a new one. Here is a copy and paste:

Thanks Oak. Much appreciated. I might take a stroll and see if I can find Tiff. Last week I picked a SW in my own backyard. Right on Ritchie HWY (RT. 2) in the Severna Park area. She told me she was headed towards Brooklyn Park and was actually on her way to the local bus stop. I offered her a ride and she immediately hopped in. I asked what she did for a living and she gave me that look! She then asked me if I would be interested in a date and I told her hell yes. She was white, kind of chunky, brunette, lot's of tatts, big tits, and ass. I took her back to my place and she offered me a HH but I only lasted 10 minutes. She is definitely using because a lot of her teeth were missing (what else is new) but she gave good head. A major drawback was her gash stunk to high hell! It smelled like rotten salami and that infamous armpit odor. Throwing caution to the wind, I decided to hit. I figured what the hell since we were both already naked and time was of the essence (relatively speaking). Anyhow, we did mish, K9, and then I unloaded in her. She was surprisingly somewhat tight. Told me her name was Alisha? Or something like that. Funny story is I normally wear condoms but when she saw my Jolly ranchers on my desk she said "OMG! I love Jolly Ranchers!" and "I will let you go bareback if you give me a few". I busted out laughing and the rest is history. I did get some digits (she had a burner phone) and was going to share them with the forum but no sooner do I call back for a repeat visit a few days later the number was out of service and / or disconnected. SMH.

Assman To You
10-16-21, 07:45
That is Alisha!. I posted about her a while back on page 18 in this SW thread (post#46089) when I responded to one of Oakwood's posts. She is legit and I was going to repeat but she changed her number or got a new one. Here is a copy and paste:

Thanks Oak. Much appreciated. I might take a stroll and see if I can find Tiff. Last week I picked a SW in my own backyard. Right on Ritchie HWY (RT. 2) in the Severna Park area. She told me she was headed towards Brooklyn Park and was actually on her way to the local bus stop. I offered her a ride and she immediately hopped in. I asked what she did for a living and she gave me that look! She then asked me if I would be interested in a date and I told her hell yes. She was white, kind of chunky, brunette, lot's of tatts, big tits, and ass. I took her back to my place and she offered me a HH but I only lasted 10 minutes. She is definitely using because a lot of her teeth were missing (what else is new) but she gave good head. A major drawback was her gash stunk to high hell! It smelled like rotten salami and that infamous armpit odor. Throwing caution to the wind, I decided to hit. I figured what the hell since we were both already naked and time was of the essence (relatively speaking). Anyhow, we did mish, K9, and then I unloaded in her. She was surprisingly somewhat tight. Told me her name was Alisha? Or something like that. Funny story is I normally wear condoms but when she saw my Jolly ranchers on my desk she said "OMG! I love Jolly Ranchers!" and "I will let you go bareback if you give me a few". I busted out laughing and the rest is history. I did get some digits (she had a burner phone) and was going to share them with the forum but no sooner do I call back for a repeat visit a few days later the number was out of service and / or disconnected. SMH.She was out last night walking in Brookland Park.

DSubmariner
10-16-21, 08:18
This hobby is very hard to quit and I try to partake as little as possible but the small head makes it hard. For those of us who can't help but to BB at times, you can and should get yourself some Valacyclovir and Prep Truvada (ask your PCP), also ask your PCP to give you the HPV vaccine and Hepatitis A and B vaccines. After sex clean your johnson and nuggets off and take a piss immediately afterward to decrease your chances of catching something. Also before you should probably (definitely) look at the pussy first / smell it. Now if you catch gon / chlamyd you'll need a shot and antibiotics from the doctor, or you can self treat if you can get yourself some oral Cefixime 400mg single dose (for Gonorrhea) and take it with take Azithromycin (1g single dose) or Doxycycline (100 mg twice daily for 7 days) for Syphilis/Chlamydia. Don't be that guy BB every girl and not get treated if you catch something like some guys around here.Excellent post sir. Thanks for that.

HablaEspanol
10-16-21, 09:33
That's weird cause she swallowed mine just fine, like Slurpee from 7-11.

I've had her before. She wants to be cummed on and was gagging at the taste of my batter!! I will not repeat.

HablaEspanol
10-16-21, 13:04
She has no marks cause she shoot by her neck area that's why her vocal cords are shot.

Phyuck!

BigPappay
10-16-21, 16:45
Excellent post sir. Thanks for that.I've slowed my roll as I age. Problem with that is the gals get a double dose. Some can handle that. Most cannot Special K takes it like a champ. Gurgles then down the hatch. Throw her a bone for keeping my ride clean.

Baltimore2020
10-17-21, 01:20
This hobby is very hard to quit and I try to partake as little as possible but the small head makes it hard. For those of us who can't help but to BB at times, you can and should get yourself some Valacyclovir and Prep Truvada (ask your PCP), also ask your PCP to give you the HPV vaccine and Hepatitis A and B vaccines. After sex clean your johnson and nuggets off and take a piss immediately afterward to decrease your chances of catching something. Also before you should probably (definitely) look at the pussy first / smell it. Now if you catch gon / chlamyd you'll need a shot and antibiotics from the doctor, or you can self treat if you can get yourself some oral Cefixime 400mg single dose (for Gonorrhea) and take it with take Azithromycin (1g single dose) or Doxycycline (100 mg twice daily for 7 days) for Syphilis/Chlamydia. Don't be that guy BB every girl and not get treated if you catch something like some guys around here.Thanks Moraxus. That's really important for everyone. Ever since I saw that picture:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=631892&d=1632068231

I wanted to mention that as well. I recognize that dress. 2 weeks ago, she was walking up Ramsey to the circle from S. Carey st. She was walking with 2 black guys, one in each side. She is about 5'3 shoulder length dark hair. It was around 12:30 am and I was driving toward them. She has a pretty face but look scared. Her eyes were wide open with a stoned face. I saw the dress in the picture because my headlights were straight on them. They crossed the street right in front of me and the dude keep on pulling her to the side of the street.

Anyway, one of my friend told me he got the bug recently. Took a pic (not going to share) and it's obviously herpes. He went to the doctor and warned me about it.

These spread fast and furious. I am sure most of the girls got this at least one time since I have never met a girl who refuses BB.

I would suggest mongers take a look at what you sticking in to or even inspect around the lips before any actions. It is definitely circling around.

I remember there is a post about where you can get pill (antibiotics) and cream in this forum or escort forum somewhere.

Be safe.

B.

BoloBellgrande
10-17-21, 01:32
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3218922

Is this the Summer I read about I'm see of you guys post about a streetwalker that strolled PigTown?

I haven't strolled down that way since Jodi retired.

Baltimore2020
10-17-21, 01:34
Reviewed before. Picked up Grace around 1 am around Payson and Ashton. She actually lives around there with her bf.

Grace is from Eastern Shore originally, hopped around and now in Baltimore City. 5'3, skinny, dark blond hair at shoulder. She has signs of using and bandage on her leg. A+ BBBJCIM. Wet, deep, tight, twisted, long suctions. Took a plunge at the V, nice and gets wet. Also I love to bend the legs up to her shoulders. Love that deep inside feelings.

She has only been here for 5 months and will be leaving sometime soon. She does have a phone.

Be safe,

B.

Satya
10-17-21, 01:36
Thanks Moraxus. That's really important for everyone. Ever since I saw that picture:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=631892&d=1632068231

I wanted to mention that as well. I recognize that dress. 2 weeks ago, she was walking up Ramsey to the circle from S. Carey st. She was walking with 2 black guys, one in each side. She is about 5'3 shoulder length dark hair. It was around 12:30 am and I was driving toward them. She has a pretty face but look scared. Her eyes were wide open with a stoned face. I saw the dress in the picture because my headlights were straight on them. They crossed the street right in front of me and the dude keep on pulling her to the side of the street.

Anyway, one of my friend told me he got the bug recently. Took a pic (not going to share) and it's obviously herpes. He went to the doctor and warned me about it.

These spread fast and furious. I am sure most of the girls got this at least one time since I have never met a girl who refuses BB.

I would suggest mongers take a look at what you sticking in to or even inspect around the lips before any actions. It is definitely circling around..I consider myself damned lucky I don't have genital herpes / warts and stuff, not even the crabs. I did get the clap back in the 70's though. Maybe a herpes flare up is the cause when these girls don't want to use their pussy, that is what is in that photo. I'd ran from that shit.

BigPappay
10-17-21, 09:34
From what I'm hearing; looks like DATY is recommended prior to raw dogging these fillies. What say why'all?

SteveStone123
10-17-21, 10:37
From what I'm hearing; looks like DATY is recommended prior to raw dogging these fillies. What say why'all?I would avoid DATY with majority of SWs with exception of few good ones.

Frenulum
10-17-21, 11:27
From what I'm hearing; looks like DATY is recommended prior to raw dogging these fillies. What say why'all?And you can suck out all the smelly infected brown stuff before it gets on your weiner.

Baltimore2020
10-17-21, 11:33
I would avoid DATY with majority of SWs with exception of few good ones.I think he is been sarcastic. You should never DATY any SW, period. Even GFE is breaking the rules.

Be safe,

B.

XigoKid
10-17-21, 11:56
This hobby is very hard to quit and I try to partake as little as possible but the small head makes it hard. For those of us who can't help but to BB at times, you can and should get yourself some Valacyclovir and Prep Truvada (ask your PCP), also ask your PCP to give you the HPV vaccine and Hepatitis A and B vaccines. After sex clean your johnson and nuggets off and take a piss immediately afterward to decrease your chances of catching something. Also before you should probably (definitely) look at the pussy first / smell it. Now if you catch gon / chlamyd you'll need a shot and antibiotics from the doctor, or you can self treat if you can get yourself some oral Cefixime 400mg single dose (for Gonorrhea) and take it with take Azithromycin (1g single dose) or Doxycycline (100 mg twice daily for 7 days) for Syphilis/Chlamydia. Don't be that guy BB every girl and not get treated if you catch something like some guys around here.Damn this man knows his stuff. I caught going to or chlym from. One of these broads and I don't even BBFS full service. I recently done caught molluscum and unfortunately there is no real treatment for that. I'm going to start taking Lysol wipes to wipe my buddy off no matter what now. Stay safe y'all.

Checkumout
10-17-21, 12:33
Was she going by Heather, and working out of bwi CI in summer 2020? She was posting ads on LC, I posted a review of her at the time. Wasn't as hot as her LC / EB pictures, but still attractive and a fun time. Contacted her again, but she gave me an address on 2nd in Brooklyn Park, and when I got there she ghosted. Never saw her post an ad again. Kind of looks like her in pic. She had a x0239 number back then.She used to live on 2nd with her boyfriend but now live on Hanover.

John Chad 2
10-17-21, 14:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Moraxus
10-17-21, 14:17
Damn this man knows his stuff. I caught going to or chlym from. One of these broads and I don't even BBFS full service. I recently done caught molluscum and unfortunately there is no real treatment for that. I'm going to start taking Lysol wipes to wipe my buddy off no matter what now. Stay safe y'all.If you have a healthy immune system, the molluscum bumps should eventually clear on their own, it's not like herpes viruses which can remain dormant ("sleeping") in your body for long periods of time and then reappear.

Lysol wipes are a bad idea and can actually increase your risk, just rinse off with water ONLY not soap and then dry off with a paper towel (don't scrub just gently pat to dry). ANd peeing after sex only helps to prevent UTIs, not STDs, during sex, bacteria can get into your urethra, the tube that carries urine out of your body. That can raise your chances of an infection. When you pee, you flush those germs out.

Satya
10-17-21, 18:42
From what I'm hearing; looks like DATY is recommended prior to raw dogging these fillies. What say why'all?I do nothing with sws but BBJ and wash my junk afterwards.

Satya
10-17-21, 18:47
Damn this man knows his stuff. I caught going to or chlym from. One of these broads and I don't even BBFS full service. I recently done caught molluscum and unfortunately there is no real treatment for that. I'm going to start taking Lysol wipes to wipe my buddy off no matter what now. Stay safe y'all."The bumps associated with molluscum usually disappear within a year without treatment but doctor-assisted removal is also an option. " Mayo clinic.

Delamancha
10-17-21, 21:43
25th up by charles? You sure that ain't a dude ☺25th St. Between Greenmount and Harford has WSW and BSW women. Used to be nights only but I have seen ladies out in the afternoon a couple times lately.

Baltimore2020
10-18-21, 02:57
Picked up Gina around 11 pm next to the DD. She is about 5'5, blond shoulder hair, 150 lb and has a bit belly. She wore a pink sweat shirt and some dark pants. She is missing teeth so the BBBJ was a little rough. She snorts so there were not any marks on her body at all. Very chatty, I just kept nodding while driving to the spot.

Went for a BBBJ at first but it's pretty toothy. She is pretty enthusiastic, even took all her clothes off to let me enjoy playing. I was kind of surprised she would get naked for servicing a BBBJ, LOL. She is a bit round but with a phat ass. It's great to see some real ass after all the skinny girls out there. Her body is clean and smooth. Examined the V and it doesn't smell. So def put her down for a pounding. Took it well, and felt great. Again, nice to see the booty bouncing with my rhythm. She doesn't have a phone so dropped her off at RF and left my number with her. I do hope to see her again though.

Be safe,

B.

J Richard
10-18-21, 07:39
"The bumps associated with molluscum usually disappear within a year without treatment but doctor-assisted removal is also an option. " Mayo clinic.I am going to be in the White Marsh area for what appears a while and just reading up.

Back in the early 90's I had molluscum.

It was removed with liquid nitrogen, froze spots on the head, shaft, a surrounding spot on skin fold. They turned purple, then blistered and came off. A little more than a week to clear.

I believe I know where I got it and it was not monger related, as I wasn't doing it then. But it can be caught easy and quick.

AMP Note. Allowing then to use a "common" loofa on you can be problematic, I wouldn't and don't.

Only other note, it can be sometime from contact until bumps visually appear. Another area not treated appeared about a month later.

DSubmariner
10-18-21, 09:59
Picked up Gina around 11 pm next to the DD. She is about 5'5, blond shoulder hair, 150 lb and has a bit belly. She wore a pink sweat shirt and some dark pants. She is missing teeth so the BBBJ was a little rough. She snorts so there were not any marks on her body at all. Very chatty, I just kept nodding while driving to the spot.

Went for a BBBJ at first but it's pretty toothy. She is pretty enthusiastic, even took all her clothes off to let me enjoy playing. I was kind of surprised she would get naked for servicing a BBBJ, LOL. She is a bit round but with a phat ass. It's great to see some real ass after all the skinny girls out there. Her body is clean and smooth. Examined the V and it doesn't smell. So def put her down for a pounding. Took it well, and felt great. Again, nice to see the booty bouncing with my rhythm. She doesn't have a phone so dropped her off at RF and left my number with her. I do hope to see her again though.

Be safe,

B.I agree with your post except that she has a yeast infection and pretends to not know so proceed with caution. Has five kids but she has some good pussy. I saw her last week. Talked my ear off as well.

EasyLuvr
10-18-21, 10:52
Cruised the stroll yesterday afternoon and didn't see much after doing several laps from Carey to Wilkins. The storm and accompanying rain drove the girls inside except for little Kiera standing on her usual corner near the church, looking like a drowned rat. I pulled over and grabbed a towel from the back for her and she hopped in, thanking me for getting her out of the rain. I told her that she could make it up to me when we got to the rent-a-bed. Got there and quickly got undressed, Kiera hanging her wet clothes on chair backs to dry a bit and used my towel to dry herself. She dropped onto the bed and lubed up, smiling up at me so I dropped between her thin legs and slid easily into her tight little body with one thrust. She moaned softly and grabbed my ass to pull me even deeper inside her, wrapping her legs around me. It didn't take long for me to feel the sweet pressure in my balls and with one final thrust, I blew my load deep inside her. I laid on top for her for a bit to catch my breath, my cock still buried in her twitching pussy, her hands still cupping my ass until I felt my cum leaking out. I slid out of her and got dressed, dropping her back off at the church. Typical Kiera. No drama just great service at the typical rate.

Baltimore2020
10-18-21, 12:02
I agree with your post except that she has a yeast infection and pretends to not know so proceed with caution. Has five kids but she has some good pussy. I saw her last week. Talked my ear off as well.Her pussy seems fine to me at least. I even turned on the light to inspect. Yeast infection can be cured with few bucks from any drug store with OTC plugins. I think she is in her mid 40's but she claims she is 38. Too bad her BBBJ is kind of rough due to her few front teeth. But she took directions well, even with her imbalance deficiency, LOL.

Be safe,

B.

Baltimore2020
10-18-21, 12:20
Haven't been outside too much so would like to get some updates on few girls I used to go for:

1. Amber at circle and s. Carey: is she still around? I haven't seen her for about a month at least. She is the petite girl I reviewed. Energetic but wants to cop before date. Fun girl if you click with her.

2. Cara: last time I dated her was about a month ago too. She said she tried to get out the hood in couple of weeks and now I don't see her anymore. She can suck a mean dick and the V is always clean and fresh.

Any info helps. Thanks.

B.

Baltimore2020
10-18-21, 12:33
Picked up Brittany at Wilkins and Payson last week around 11 pm. Didn't recognize her at first then she told we had a date in summer. Yes, I did and reviewed her. She is the blond, 5'10 Brittany. Went to a spot and got the game started. Went full service since her BBBJ is little toothy, just like my early review of her. Surprisingly the V is pretty good. Nice grip and felt more layers than others.

She has some stomach now, so I don't know if she is pregnant. Her legs are bigger too. I would take her to motel next time I see her.

Be safe.

B.

Oakwood99
10-18-21, 13:02
Haven't been outside too much so would like to get some updates on few girls I used to go for:

1. Amber at circle and s. Carey: is she still around? I haven't seen her for about a month at least. She is the petite girl I reviewed. Energetic but wants to cop before date. Fun girl if you click with her.

2. Cara: last time I dated her was about a month ago too. She said she tried to get out the hood in couple of weeks and now don't see her anymore. She can suck a mean dick and the V is always clean and fresh.

Any info helps. Thanks.

B.B,

Amber is still around the circle if your asking about the one with the pretty eyes. You can catch her throughout that area most of the the day an night.

Cara, She hit me up 3 weeks ago on FB. Haven't seen or heard from her since. I’m hoping she gets away. Lost a lot of weight but still charming. A+ in both categories you mentioned.

Oak.

Truckie2
10-18-21, 14:50
Does anyone have any info on the tall, light skinned, BSW that is walking the area between the you-Haul and Letitia? I have seen her several times but she doesn't appear that she wants a date. Maybe it is just me, but I have passed her, gone around the block and come back and she shows no interest to any of the cars going by.

On another note, I contacted Tina Marie, saying I was going to be in the area later this week to see if we could get together. She replied, "not going to be able to get a chance to get back to the life. I have been waiting for this for years now, so I am sorry".

Baltimore2020
10-18-21, 15:41
B,

Amber is still around the circle if your asking about the one with the pretty eyes. You can catch her throughout that area most of the the day an night.

Cara, She hit me up 3 weeks ago on FB. Haven't seen or heard from her since. Im hoping she gets away. Lost a lot of weight but still charming. A+ in both categories you mentioned.

Oak.Hey Oak,

Thanks and appreciated for the quick reply.

I thought I saw a little girl with Jean jacket looked like her but couldn't stop because I was on other side of the circle. That Jean jacket might be the one she stole when we stopped at Walmart on the way to Tim's, LOL. Yes, those pretty green eyes when they look upon you with your meat in her mouth. She is also funny when she start to speak broken Spanish after snort. I will look for her.

Cara usually hit me up each week, sometimes for money. Last time she texted was end of September but went silent after that. I hope she got out as well. I will ask some gound zero lookouts to dig some details.

Be safe,

B.

FaceDownPro
10-18-21, 16:49
Cruised the Garrison stroll in the morning right before son up and scooped Tebecca. This little thing was a little loopy but calmed down I. The car. Nice head game for standard. Broken English accent. Nice skin and a nice little body but I didn't partake in FS. But if you see her scoop her. Fun spicy Latina.

Tyrod2113
10-18-21, 21:59
Does anyone have any info on the tall, light skinned, BSW that is walking the area between the you-Haul and Letitia? I have seen her several times but she doesn't appear that she wants a date. Maybe it is just me, but I have passed her, gone around the block and come back and she shows no interest to any of the cars going by.

On another note, I contacted Tina Marie, saying I was going to be in the area later this week to see if we could get together. She replied, "not going to be able to get a chance to get back to the life. I have been waiting for this for years now, so I am sorry".I've stopped her for a bbj but she's strictly covered only.

Baltimore2020
10-19-21, 00:13
My regular passed out, so I took a run through WW first.

Came across a little girl sitting on the corner of payson and Ashton. Tan skin, black hair, face is cute. I think she is a mix, like Puerto Rican looking. Stopped and she came over said her name is Corina, kollena?? We took off to a spot and started BBBJ. She asked how I like it and obliged. She was going wet and soft but really can't DT much. After a while, I checked her body. Nice and smooth, cause she snorts. Bums are round and tight, real nice. Told her we had to pound it out. Got on top and stuck it in, OMG, then I knew I wouldn't last long. Wet, no odor, multi layered, nice grip. Haven't had that for a while. Less the 3 minutes, I exploded deep in her. We chilled a little and she told me she is from VA. She is a sweet girl. Gave my number and hope she will text me next day.

Dropped her off and went to RF for gas. Saw a skinny girl, late 30's. Some heavy makeup but looked clean. She gave me a look and we talked. Hopped in and said her name is Jenn. Extremely polite and respectful, said her BJ is the best. Went to the same spot and started again. Man, she literally swallowing it with gushing sounds. I never had a girl so enthusiastic. Her whole body was bouncing up and down with that wet mouth and luscious sound. She kept going wet and long. That's my second blow just 10 min apart. She took everything out less than 5 min. I was shocked. I felt like I was raped, LOL. I was playing with her V and found it wet as hell. Chilled again, she told me she was an online escort, out of Columbia before. And this is her first day on Washington Blvd. , Used to be at the SA but it's pretty dead there now. Again, left my number and hope she will text back later.

This is one of the best stroll I had for a while (well, being with a UTR for a little while). There were no drama, cool people, not much of bargaining, awesome finishes. I think I need to get back out from now on.

Also I saw Kiara at Westside shopping center walking but there were 2 black dudes haggering over her so I didn't scoop. She looks a lot better now, at least gained some normal weight.

Anyway, it's a good night. I am not even mad about my regular dropped silent anymore, LOL.

Be safe,

B.

Assman To You
10-19-21, 10:43
Cruised the stroll yesterday afternoon and didn't see much after doing several laps from Carey to Wilkins. The storm and accompanying rain drove the girls inside except for little Kiera standing on her usual corner near the church, looking like a drowned rat. I pulled over and grabbed a towel from the back for her and she hopped in, thanking me for getting her out of the rain. I told her that she could make it up to me when we got to the rent-a-bed. Got there and quickly got undressed, Kiera hanging her wet clothes on chair backs to dry a bit and used my towel to dry herself. She dropped onto the bed and lubed up, smiling up at me so I dropped between her thin legs and slid easily into her tight little body with one thrust. She moaned softly and grabbed my ass to pull me even deeper inside her, wrapping her legs around me. It didn't take long for me to feel the sweet pressure in my balls and with one final thrust, I blew my load deep inside her. I laid on top for her for a bit to catch my breath, my cock still buried in her twitching pussy, her hands still cupping my ass until I felt my cum leaking out. I slid out of her and got dressed, dropping her back off at the church. Typical Kiera. No drama just great service at the typical rate.Apparently her house burned last night.

StayAnonymous
10-19-21, 22:12
Dreamed of a mid late 30's shoulder length blonde straight hair. She's from VA. Fairly clean but it was dark. I think she was at pulaski / ramsay when I picked her up. Cleaner than most. I told her standard and she complained and complained and gave a nice BBBJ and complained again and finally after festivities began she stopped complaining. Finished deep inside. Would repeat.

Thundra89
10-21-21, 15:07
I posted about how I met her a few weeks ago but the number she gave me doesn't work. I saw her once on the circle since but haven't see her lately.

After enough wild goose chases looking for her looks like I'll just hook up with Kiara and Molina again.

PeachBottom
10-21-21, 15:43
Cruised the stroll yesterday afternoon and didn't see much after doing several laps from Carey to Wilkins. The storm and accompanying rain drove the girls inside except for little Kiera standing on her usual corner near the church, looking like a drowned rat. I pulled over and grabbed a towel from the back for her and she hopped in, thanking me for getting her out of the rain. I told her that she could make it up to me when we got to the rent-a-bed. Got there and quickly got undressed, Kiera hanging her wet clothes on chair backs to dry a bit and used my towel to dry herself. She dropped onto the bed and lubed up, smiling up at me so I dropped between her thin legs and slid easily into her tight little body with one thrust. She moaned softly and grabbed my ass to pull me even deeper inside her, wrapping her legs around me. It didn't take long for me to feel the sweet pressure in my balls and with one final thrust, I blew my load deep inside her. I laid on top for her for a bit to catch my breath, my cock still buried in her twitching pussy, her hands still cupping my ass until I felt my cum leaking out. I slid out of her and got dressed, dropping her back off at the church. Typical Kiera. No drama just great service at the typical rate.Do you have any pics of what she looks like in case a fellow monger wants to scoop her?

Apache 12
10-21-21, 19:00
Do you have any pics of what she looks like in case a fellow monger wants to scoop her?Man! You are new, there are hundreds of pictures of Kiara.

BoloBellgrande
10-21-21, 19:22
Seasons greetings family. The last couple of times I've been thru the w / w I've seen this very petite, brunette standing on Ashton sometimes on Pulaski and other time on Payson. She a cutie but freakishly small like 4 ft something maybe 80 lbs. She looks like a kid standing out there; but evidently she has more "heart" than meets the eye. I saw her last night and as I drove away, my couriousity got to me so I tried to swing back just to find out who she was, but that quickly she was gone. So maybe "big things do come in small packages". Any info would be appreciated.

P.S.

I've been seeing Syrian Anna lately and honestly she been looking great. We still "beefin" from something that happened between us last summer so I haven't approached her and since she knows that she was in the wrong she avoids me. I saw her last night while I was waiting for someone and she made sure that I noticed her and I started to pull the trigger but I had plans. If she's your kind of thing you better catch her while she's like this because things Chang quickly with her. Peace.https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore/410-558-7/1/3689308

Norman2759
10-21-21, 19:56
I posted about how I met her a few weeks ago but the number she gave me doesn't work. I saw her once on the circle since but haven't see her lately.

After enough wild goose chases looking for her looks like I'll just hook up with Kiara and Molina again.I had the same experience. I assume you got the same x6599 number. She replied the first time I tried it, nothing since. It's too bad. -.

Norm.

Thundra89
10-21-21, 20:21
I had the same experience. I assume you got the same x6599 number. She replied the first time I tried it, nothing since. It's too bad. -.

Norm.Yep same number haven't gotten a response. I texted Kiara to possibly meet tomorrow but she gave me a maybe.

BoloBellgrande
10-21-21, 20:46
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore/410-558-7/1/3689308

Wonder who's pimping her out?

BoloBellgrande
10-21-21, 20:57
The baby might be tired. I got a weird response from her Tuesday when I text her and ask to meet up at the spot. She asked me if I could cum fast because of my size. I told her at my age, that ain't going to happen.

She then asked me if I was into anal sex with guys at all by any chance, I told her, hell to the no and that the only anal sex I was interested in was from her, LOL.

She may have had a bad date recently or even worse ,plus , her leg was bothering her the time before this when I text about hooking up . I sure hope her leg is not infected to the point it's causing her a lot of pain . That would not be a good sign . I've heard about and have known to many girls that died from infections . I'll probably be up this weekend and offer to buy her some lunch and hope she'll except , then maybe I can find out what's going on with her .

Hopefully she's just fed up with the life and will leave and never come back .

Thundra89
10-21-21, 21:24
The baby might be tired. I got a weird response from her Tuesday when I text her and ask to meet up the spot. She asked me if I could cum fast because of my size. I told her at my age, that ain't going to happen.

She then asked me if I was into anal sex with guys at all by any chance, I told her, hell to the no and that the only anal sex I was interested in was from her, LOL.

She may have had a bad date recently or even worse. I'll probably be up this weekend and offer to buy her some lunch and hope she'll except and I can talk to her and see what's going on with her.Perhaps that's why she gave me a maybe for tomorrow. She virtually would always say yes when I asked if we could meet the next day.

Assman To You
10-21-21, 21:24
The baby might be tired. I got a weird response from her Tuesday when I text her and ask to meet up the spot. She asked me if I could cum fast because of my size. I told her at my age, that ain't going to happen.

She may have had a bad date recently or even worse. I'll probably be up this weekend and offer to buy her some lunch and hope she'll except and I can talk to her and see what's going on with her.Saw K by Westside and talked to her for a min. Seemed high AF so I passed. Met Work and put her to work. My first time with her and the girl has some excellent head game. Her one hand is blown up and thumb is infected. Luckly she can put in the Work with no hands.

CashOut
10-21-21, 21:29
Can someone give me Kiara new contact info? Thanks.

Assman To You
10-22-21, 16:41
Perhaps that's why she gave me a maybe for tomorrow. She virtually would always say yes when I asked if we could meet the next day.Are you guys saying she is prego again? Damn she went downhill fast this time.

BoloBellgrande
10-22-21, 17:26
Last two trips to Bmore were dry runs. I hit up everybody I wanted to see and nobody answered l, even the streets were pretty much bare except for some scallywags. Seems like the girls are staying in more for some reason, at least the decent looking ones are.

LenoxAve5
10-23-21, 01:55
Dundalk Ave has been on fire lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM9BAJZAaXs

Checkumout
10-23-21, 08:31
Is Anna back into the game, last I heard she was clean and out of the game?

Aravas
10-23-21, 12:11
Seen her last night, had a nice round ass and did doggie. (not much to post about her because I haven't been in a while but tired of all the Kiara lover boys filling this thread).

BlueEyesFun
10-23-21, 17:05
Seen her last night, had a nice round ass and did doggie. (not much to post about her because I haven't been in a while but tired of all the Kiara lover boys filling this thread).I feel you my man, Kiara has a thread dedicated to just her and it would be nice if fans of her would put it to use from time to time. Bottom line is this is an open forum for all of our use, which means we all have to respect one another and sometimes put up with some bullshit we don't particularly like. Such is life! Everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Christanda
10-23-21, 18:07
Seen her last night, had a nice round ass and did doggie. (not much to post about her because I haven't been in a while but tired of all the Kiara lover boys filling this thread).Being new to this forum, it seems that Kiara was mentioned and discussed more often than others. I guess she works hard and her work speaks for herself. I don't mind seeing more ladies competing with her, so we have more choices. Thanks for reviewing Cookie. Now I have to figure out where her spot.

BigPappay
10-23-21, 19:12
Are you guys saying she is prego again? Damn she went downhill fast this time.As often as she's getting tagged. No wonder she's not knocked up more often. I used to raw dog her until I heard about her first see.

T kid. Then I got a bit scurred.

BMish
10-24-21, 00:02
The stroll tonight was average in wilkens. A few uncles on payson and smallwood so that area was hot. Picked up a thicc but short MILF BSW provider with glasses on and tight sweat pants. Got her some refreshments, brought her to my spot with an agreement in standard for head. All of a sudden then she gets a health concious attitude. Our agreed upon price was standard for brains yet she insisted on me having a condom to perform. I explained to her that is unworthy of my patronage and informed her I'd be dropping her off. On the way to dropping her off she complained and relented but I was not having it; when someone makes a deal with you and gets you refreshments you ought to be less surprising with the gotcha statements in my opinion. After that I checked out the circle and found an older blonde mature named shelly who is 49. Soon as she came in and offered her services for standard. Shelly is about 5 ft 5 and has a gut but phat ass. She went to work and got me to pop off a little longer than usual amd swallowed. Gave her a tip and was in my way to washington blvd where I spotted gina. Gina is a 5 foot 10 in tall brunnette gilf reported on by mongers here who used to hang out in Brooklyn park but apparently moved to morell lately. She was thicker then usual but had a crabby attitude as soon as she got in and therefor unworthy of more my business. Dropped her off and made my way to upton station area on penn ave. Saw a pawg, an amazon BSW with impressive assets and beatiful eyes but couldn't seem to get her attention due to her being picked up as soon as I got close. I headed out to north avenue and saw inly lizards. Then 25th st loop, more lizards plus a few new faces. None were thicc though so I moved onto harford amd found nothing. Went down to garrison and fought lots of talent, most seemed uninterested so I moved onto park heights. Found O; my old go to mega phat assed atf from 2 yrs ago walking, her real name is Olvivia. Picked her up for some boisterous ass bouncing reverse cowgirl at my spot. Busted ropes over her face for $40. She lost her phone so no digits. All in all an average day in a few loops. Suprised about the bevy of talent in penn at this time of night, usually day time is best in that loop. Stay safe mongers.

Oakwood99
10-24-21, 12:01
Being new to this forum, it seems that Kiara was mentioned and discussed more often than others. I guess she works hard and her work speaks for herself. I don't mind seeing more ladies competing with her, so we have more choices. Thanks for reviewing Cookie. Now I have to figure out where her spot.C,

Their are plenty choices out there, however some of the choices are lackluster. I'm pretty sure you have a place where you frequent due to the service and hospitality. Obviously, you may try a different establishments but at the end of the day it doesn't measure up to the other place. You end up spending $ at a place where you didn't enjoy. Right now with inflation running rampant you're trying to maximize your $. That being said, if you want a "bang for your buck" Kaira is the go to.

As far as competition, the only competition they care about is which spot has the best dope. Trust me, they don't care about service. When you find one that does you tend to go back. Since your new, maybe you should try her out and report back with your review good or bad. I would be interested to read about it.

Good luck out there!

Oak.

DSubmariner
10-24-21, 15:10
I spotted Morrell Park Gina previously reported upon last night. This is her from a couple of weeks ago.

DSubmariner
10-24-21, 15:31
Ran into a girl named Destiny last night by Westside Shopping Ctr. Brunette, around 25 to 27 years, 130 to 140 lbs, nice looking girl says she's from So. Md. , and rarely comes out. Strong head game. Wanted to upgrade but after smell test it just didn't work out. I couldn't tell how fine she was (at least in the dimly lit area) until she dropped her shorts and bended over. I!was like damn. But that's where it ended. Returned to front seat action until busting off down her throat. I might repeat if I see her. Anyone else met her?

BoloBellgrande
10-24-21, 18:21
Ran into a girl named Destiny last night by Westside Shopping Ctr. Brunette, around 25 to 27 years, 130 to 140 lbs, nice looking girl says she's from So. Md. , and rarely comes out. Strong head game. Wanted to upgrade but after smell test it just didn't work out. I couldn't tell how fine she was (at least in the dimly lit area) until she dropped her shorts and bended over. I!was like damn. But that's where it ended. Returned to front seat action until busting off down her throat. I might repeat if I see her. Anyone else met her?Probably was wearing the same black dress I've seen her walking around in for the last month. She like Kiara are one of a kind when it comes to personality and performance. It's a shame! I think Destiny / Paige is a little further along in the decaying of her body and face.

BMish
10-24-21, 19:18
I spotted Morrell Park Gina previously reported upon last night. This is her from a couple of weeks ago.The gina I met is past 50, has darker brown hair, way thicker and has a sizable bust. Known for being a bit lackadaisical when giving service or extremely talkative. Her body is her main selling point and not her enthusiasm. As for her physic, not a spinner by any means. Either just chunky, thick and plump, or slim with a saggy assets regardless of her weight. Known her for 4 yrs now.

The one you posted looked late 30's to mid 40's

DSubmariner
10-25-21, 00:36
Probably was wearing the same black dress I've seen her walking around in for the last month. She like Kiara are one of a kind when it comes to personality and performance. It's a shame! I think Destiny / Paige is a little further along in the decaying of her body and face.This isn't the same girl on crutches previously reported on as Paige. This Destiny is also known as Buddha I believe. Had on gray sweatpants and black top. Also, not to be confused with the other Destiny with the long chin. I've never seen this girl out before.

FaceDownPro
10-25-21, 07:39
You a bad muthafucka to find phat asses out in these streets. It's tough, and not to mention they got to pass that smell test. Glad I'm not the only one looking for them thick.

The stroll tonight was average in wilkens. A few uncles on payson and smallwood so that area was hot. Picked up a thicc but short MILF BSW provider with glasses on and tight sweat pants. Got her some refreshments, brought her to my spot with an agreement in standard for head. All of a sudden then she gets a health concious attitude. Our agreed upon price was standard for brains yet she insisted on me having a condom to perform. I explained to her that is unworthy of my patronage and informed her I'd be dropping her off. On the way to dropping her off she complained and relented but I was not having it; when someone makes a deal with you and gets you refreshments you ought to be less surprising with the gotcha statements in my opinion. After that I checked out the circle and found an older blonde mature named shelly who is 49. Soon as she came in and offered her services for standard. Shelly is about 5 ft 5 and has a gut but phat ass. She went to work and got me to pop off a little longer than usual amd swallowed. Gave her a tip and was in my way to washington blvd where I spotted gina. Gina is a 5 foot 10 in tall brunnette gilf reported on by mongers here who used to hang out in Brooklyn park but apparently moved to morell lately. She was thicker then usual but had a crabby attitude as soon as she got in and therefor unworthy of more my business. Dropped her off and made my way to upton station area on penn ave. Saw a pawg, an amazon BSW with impressive assets and beatiful eyes but couldn't seem to get her attention due to her being picked up as soon as I got close. I headed out to north avenue and saw inly lizards. Then 25th st loop, more lizards plus a few new faces. None were thicc though so I moved onto harford amd found nothing. Went down to garrison and fought lots of talent, most seemed uninterested so I moved onto park heights. Found O; my old go to mega phat assed atf from 2 yrs ago walking, her real name is Olvivia. Picked her up for some boisterous ass bouncing reverse cowgirl at my spot. Busted ropes over her face for $40. She lost her phone so no digits. All in all an average day in a few loops. Suprised about the bevy of talent in penn at this time of night, usually day time is best in that loop. Stay safe mongers.

BigPappay
10-25-21, 11:04
Dang bro give me a chance for a look over. Even special K doesn't get Daddy's dick without an exam. When I had her open her mouth she had leftover jizz on her top pallette that when she went to spit it out the jizz dribbled down her flannel shirt. Needless to say I left her for you to pickup. Not a fan of other dudes glue on my pipe.

Baltimore2020
10-25-21, 11:49
Dang bro give me a chance for a look over. Even special K doesn't get Daddy's dick without an exam. When I had her open her mouth she had leftover jizz on her top pallette that when she went to spit it out the jizz dribbled down her flannel shirt. Needless to say I left her for you to pickup. Not a fan of other dudes glue on my pipe.Just saw her this morning walking down Payson this morning around 9:30 am. Passed, waved because didn't have time to stop.

B.

Baltimore2020
10-25-21, 12:00
Saw Abby last night at the triangle. This is my first time with her. Cute little thing. Sweet and polite. Couldn't hit the V because she is healing. Decent BBBJ but little too soft for me and she didn't catch it. Asked a little higher than standard but I agreed. Maybe I will pick her up again if I see her. She is young.

Be safe,

B.

Baltimore2020
10-25-21, 12:04
B,

Cara, She hit me up 3 weeks ago on FB. Haven't seen or heard from her since. Im hoping she gets away. Lost a lot of weight but still charming. A+ in both categories you mentioned.

Oak.Saw amber today at the circle. She lost more weight. Her eyes seems literally popping out of the sockets. Refused taking her to cop first and did a front seat action.

Just FYI, sometimes she walks off after you give her money to cop. Not to me but I know she's done so to others.

Be safe.

B.

Strata
10-25-21, 12:06
Picked up Kiara last Friday morning. I have dated her only once previously. When she got in the car, she definitely had that street odor. She had been freshly showered on our previous encounter. Headed off to TipTop and tried to strike up a conversation, but K has never been especially chatty with me. Friendly, just quiet. She did tell me how her old place on Furrow burned down and that she had broken up with her previous bf.

She told me that she wanted to stay closer rather than going to TT, so we checked some rooms on Furrow, to no avail, so I ultimately let her go with a tip. I did notice for the first time that her top front teeth are basically rotted to the gum line - (that's got to hurt).

I haven't had enough time with her for her to be an ATF, but she was fun and accommodating on our previous encounter. But I fear she's backsliding into the life pretty fast. Give her some love.

-Strata.

HeadLuvr
10-25-21, 12:28
Dang bro give me a chance for a look over. Even special K doesn't get Daddy's dick without an exam. When I had her open her mouth she had leftover jizz on her top pallette that when she went to spit it out the jizz dribbled down her flannel shirt. Needless to say I left her for you to pickup. Not a fan of other dudes glue on my pipe.For one, semen loses consistency and thins by the second once it is ejaculated. Second, unless she has no salivary glands and isn't swallowing at all (which I highly doubt, we swallow spit all day involuntarily) there is no way she had some dude's semen stuck in her mouth. Many folks, particularly dehydrated individuals, have thicker or more white saliva. But unless she sucked some dude off, caught his cum, then instantly hopped out of his car and into yours, there is no way in hell you saw semen "stuck to her palette". Not trying to argue, but that is misinformation. After the ride back to get dropped off and probably walking a bit before getting scooped again, all while the semen would be thinning and she is salivating and swallowing. There is just no logistical way for semen to be stuck in some woman's mouth. Smh..

HeadLuvr
10-25-21, 12:31
Picked up Kiara last Friday morning. I have dated her only once previously. When she got in the car, she definitely had that street odor. She had been freshly showered on our previous encounter. Headed off to TipTop and tried to strike up a conversation, but K has never been especially chatty with me. Friendly, just quiet. She did tell me how her old place on Furrow burned down and that she had broken up with her previous bf.

She told me that she wanted to stay closer rather than going to TT, so we checked some rooms on Furrow, to no avail, so I ultimately let her go with a tip. I did notice for the first time that her top front teeth are basically rotted to the gum line - (that's got to hurt).

I haven't had enough time with her for her to be an ATF, but she was fun and accommodating on our previous encounter. But I fear she's backsliding into the life pretty fast. Give her some love.

-Strata.Dude,

Kiara has been reported on for years. That means she has an addiction that has her selling herself and having unprotected sex with strangers for years! Backsliding into the life? Shit. She slid a loooong time ago. LMAO!

Assman To You
10-25-21, 16:45
Saw Abby last night at the triangle. This is my first time with her. Cute little thing. Sweet and polite. Couldn't hit the V because she is healing. Decent BBBJ but little too soft for me and she didn't catch it. Asked a little higher than standard but I agreed. Maybe I will pick her up again if I see her. She is young.

Be safe,

B.Got my first turn with her today. She asked me to let her know when I was ready so I did and she pulled off jack and complete. Not what I had in mind so I may repeat but would make sure we agreed to cim in advance.

Assman To You
10-25-21, 16:47

-Strata.Here is the damage.

BigPappay
10-25-21, 18:23
For one, semen loses consistency and thins by the second once it is ejaculated. Second, unless she has no salivary glands and isn't swallowing at all (which I highly doubt, we swallow spit all day involuntarily) there is no way she had some dude's
semen stuck in her mouth. Many folks, particularly dehydrated individuals, have thicker or more white saliva. But unless she sucked some dude off, caught his cum, then instantly hopped out of his car and into yours, there is no way in hell you saw semen "stuck to her palette". Not trying to argue, but that is misinformation. After the ride back to get dropped off and probably walking a bit before getting scooped again, all while the semen would be thinning and she is salivating and swallowing. There is just no logistical way for semen to be stuck in some woman's mouth. Smh..You seem better versed in the medical field then myself. All's I know is when she opened up her cum guzzler it looked like a bowl of egg drop soup in there. Whether it was a fresh cum rag from another monger or she was just saving some for a protein boost later on I wasn't interested in what I saw. She's a friend so I threw her a bone. If someone else could bring her some toiletries. Shampoo. Soap. Toofbrush. I think she'd appreciate it. Peace. BP.

StayAnonymous
10-25-21, 23:35
Had a nice time with her. Blonde maybe 130# dome only. Clean and no marks. Will repeat. Triangle. FS is covered only.

BMish
10-26-21, 02:21
You a bad muthafucka to find phat asses out in these streets. It's tough, and not to mention they got to pass that smell test. Glad I'm not the only one looking for them thick.Man I don't know why but the pool of thickness is shrinking. Don't where all the rotund booties went, the ones I found in that report all looked familiar except for the thicc and short BSW MILF. The smell test is must but also the thick test too. Some had jackets on and you just have to find out if you're getting some yams or not. Typically fall is the best mongering season for me. Nonadventurous walkers, just serious, hard working providers that can usually handle a mongers needs without complaint are all over the place. Seems like things changed, more zombies and less professionals. Probably due to onlyfans inflating every girl with phat ass egos. I wonder what happens when the amount of providers reaches an ebb in winter. Last year we saw the near collapse of FH due to LEO, covid and cold weather, which loop is next? Time will tell I guess. Got to make a roster of UTR's soon though. Just got to keep strolling these lesser known loops like york.

BoloBellgrande
10-26-21, 09:01
Here is the damage.She's still with the white dude that I always see her with. What other BF are you talking about? I use to see her walking with a black guy but, she told me they were just friends. I haven't seen him around in a while.

DSubmariner
10-26-21, 09:19
You seem better versed in the medical field then myself. All's I know is when she opened up her cum guzzler it looked like a bowl of egg drop soup in there. Whether it was a fresh cum rag from another monger or she was just saving some for a protein boost later on I wasn't interested in what I saw. She's a friend so I threw her a bone. If someone else could bring her some toiletries. Shampoo. Soap. Toofbrush. I think she'd appreciate it. Peace. BP.BP is not lying. I spotted the same. Might be thrush? I dated her twice. Once for dome and the other tried fs but to be honest with all of the admitted dicks thats been in this girl and her story with her having been preggo and that whole story things just didn't work out. She is a sweetheart for sure but waaay too much history in the streets for my knowledge and comfort. To each their own.

Klove48
10-26-21, 13:19
She's still with the white dude that I always see her with. What other BF are you talking about? I use to see her walking with a black guy but, she told me they were just friends. I haven't seen him around in a while.You are correct Bolo. She's still with her same boyfriend and the "black guy" is her boyfriends, best friend. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
10-26-21, 13:33
Is back. She's a blond now. She was walking like Quasimoto when I spotted her. I'm not sure if that's the way she walks now or if she was just lifting her shoulder to block the wind.

BoloBellgrande
10-26-21, 14:12
Was hanging around and saw a streetwalker and asked who she was. Was told she's in her mid 30's and she's been around for a minute. Thought she had a nice little ass on her, not plump, just nice shape. Any info?

Apache 12
10-26-21, 14:56
You are correct Bolo. She's still with her same boyfriend and the "black guy" is her boyfriends, best friend. Peace.Kiara was out this morning (Pulaski and Ashton) she got picked up and later she was walking between abandos with the black guy getting well you know. She looked at me and signaled for me to come back around but I kept on going with no return. There were others out but seemed to be on a mission also. Lot of alley activity going on.

Apache Out, Be Safe.

NiteTimer
10-26-21, 16:03
Man I don't know why but the pool of thickness is shrinking. Don't where all the rotund booties went, the ones I found in that report all looked familiar except for the thicc and short BSW MILF. The smell test is must but also the thick test too. Some had jackets on and you just have to find out if you're getting some yams or not. Typically fall is the best mongering season for me. Nonadventurous walkers, just serious, hard working providers that can usually handle a mongers needs without complaint are all over the place. Seems like things changed, more zombies and less professionals. Probably due to onlyfans inflating every girl with phat ass egos. I wonder what happens when the amount of providers reaches an ebb in winter. Last year we saw the near collapse of FH due to LEO, covid and cold weather, which loop is next? Time will tell I guess. Got to make a roster of UTR's soon though. Just got to keep strolling these lesser known loops like york.I have 2 UTRs I rely on. I haven't been roaming my usual haunts because I like Thicker ladies, plus I'm not contributing to anything right now besides diapers and phone bills LOL. Hit the NcDonalds and 7-11 nearby. Merritt blvd, Wise Ave, Holabird area. You'd be surprised at what you'll find. Be safe NT out.

BoloBellgrande
10-26-21, 17:05
Saw her twice today. The first time she had shorts on walking down Ramsey between Fulton and Monroe. The second time she was rounding the corner from McHenry onto Furrow with Lizz walking beside her. She saw me with Angel and told me to come see her when I got done, LOL.

She was wearing dark grey sweatpant the second time. She looked a little street worn, her skin looked a little darker and not as white as the first time I saw her. You guys who think she has a nice phat ass need to look closely and carefully at her when she's walking. She definitely use to have a gorgeous phat ass at one time but, it all loose skin and you can see it wiggling like a wave when she walks.

I ain't saying she ain't worth the squeeze, just be aware and don't let your imagination get the best of you. I would live to see what she looked like before the candy ravaged that ass and took the firmness out of it.

BMish
10-26-21, 17:42
I have 2 UTRs I rely on. I haven't been roaming my usual haunts because I like Thicker ladies, plus I'm not contributing to anything right now besides diapers and phone bills LOL. Hit the NcDonalds and 7-11 nearby. Merritt blvd, Wise Ave, Holabird area. You'd be surprised at what you'll find. Be safe NT out.Oh I'm very well versed with the map in that area NT. Used to live there, know plenty about the talent and the sheer number of UTR's that can be obtained. Just too much of a hastle getting there, had a UTR from that same 711 you mentioned. A good throat and phat ass til her phone got lost. Her name was andrea, red head 44 yrd old. If you see her around get her digits. No attitude whatsoever. Be safe NT.

TalkinTrash
10-26-21, 20:12
Not even strapping up will prevent this Donovanosis.

SteveStone123
10-26-21, 21:29
I think Lydia is staying in a house in this block of Payson St between Ramsay and Wilkens. I have seen her coming out from that house and getting into cars couple of times.

BMish
10-27-21, 00:21
Is back. She's a blond now. She was walking like Quasimoto when I spotted her. I'm not sure if that's the way she walks now or if she was just lifting her shoulder to block the wind.Reason I was staying away from her was due to her being pregnant over the summer. I'm assuming she didn't carry it to term. Did you get a look from the front. She should be looking ready to burst because she looked 3 months pregnant around June. What street did you see her at? What time too?

LilGod
10-27-21, 01:04
I think Lydia is staying in a house in this block of Payson St between Ramsay and Wilkens. I have seen her coming out from that house and getting into cars couple of times.She used to stay at the Convin store on Payson and Pratt st.

BoloBellgrande
10-27-21, 05:21
Reason I was staying away from her was due to her being pregnant over the summer. I'm assuming she didn't carry it to term. Did you get a look from the front. She should be looking ready to burst because she looked 3 months pregnant around June. What street did you see her at? What time too?She was no longer pregnant. I snapped that picture as she was rounding Pulaski onto Ashton at the corner across from the church at 1:27 pm yesterday.

PellyMason
10-27-21, 07:52
I think Lydia is staying in a house in this block of Payson St between Ramsay and Wilkens. I have seen her coming out from that house and getting into cars couple of times.Would appreciate any contact information for Lydia. Please PM.

Chico
10-27-21, 16:40
Does she ever work the W / W loop?

https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69253783

I saw a chick with green hair that reminded me of her. She was walking with a white dude and I couldn't get a good look. This was today, around 2 pm.

Chico.

Klove48
10-27-21, 17:21
Does she ever work the W / W loop?

https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69253783

I saw a chick with green hair that reminded me of her. She was walking with a white dude and I couldn't get a good look. This was today, around 2 pm.

Chico.Thanks Chico, you just reminded me about the "girl with green hair". I've seen her 4 or 5 times myself. By the circle all the way to Westside Shopping Center. Every time she was moving in a way that it thought she was "copin" and not dating. I tried to research the forum but came up empty. Any info on this one? Peace.

CowboysFan
10-27-21, 18:10
Caught her the other day near McHenry by the Hardware Store. Took me up on a rim job for standard rates plus tip and cleaned me up. Some nodding was present but I kept tapping her to stay on it.

Afterwards she told me about some guy that she claimed tried to rape her. She had pics of his red car and pics of him in the backseat with his pants down. He looked like a true sucker RoFL. I was going to have her send the pics to me and I would post them, but this is fight club.

I can assure you, if any of you are this monger, you are not welcome on these loops and she has the pics and she's ready to share them. I suggest not showing your face. I have no problem sharing the pics. The look on your face, was priceless. It looked as if they were in the backseat and she stepped out the door, then took pics. I didn't speak much on it.

Dog Pound 99
10-27-21, 21:29
Caught her the other day near McHenry by the Hardware Store. Took me up on a rim job for standard rates plus tip and cleaned me up. Some nodding was present but I kept tapping her to stay on it.

Afterwards she told me about some guy that she claimed tried to rape her. She had pics of his red car and pics of him in the backseat with his pants down. He looked like a true sucker RoFL. I was going to have her send the pics to me and I would post them, but this is fight club.

I can assure you, if any of you are this monger, you are not welcome on these loops and she has the pics and she's ready to share them. I suggest not showing your face. I have no problem sharing the pics. The look on your face, was priceless. It looked as if they were in the backseat and she stepped out the door, then took pics. I didn't speak much on it.I think you should post.

Dog.

CowboysFan
10-27-21, 22:42
Countless loops the other eve had me spot her wearing clean clothes and not crack thin, so I went in for the scoop. Took me up on standard rates with a tip and asked for a larger tip. I replied if she can pull it off, I have no problem with a larger tip. Once I dropped my trunks, she went straight to my balls which was an awesome way to start hehe. Usually I always have to ask. She then began to put in work and was able to pull off some awesome front seat action. She was eager to please and had pleasant demeanor. Would gladly scoop again. Didn't ask her height stats but she was a WSW with a small circular tramp stamp.

Catch her if you can!

LibidoLuvr
10-28-21, 09:14

I can assure you, if any of you are this monger, you are not welcome on these loops and she has the pics and she's ready to share them. I suggest not showing your face. I have no problem sharing the pics. The look on your face, was priceless. It looked as if they were in the backseat and she stepped out the door, then took pics. I didn't speak much on it.You must have picked her up not long after I dropped her off. She definitely lives up to her name. Work. Will scoop Everytime I see her.

Poppy44
10-28-21, 09:32
So this would be my first time scoping out SWs. I've been more an escort guy but these rates as of late do not match the girls asking for them. It's to the point a lot of girls are charging 150 SS (B more and PG / DC included).

Could someone point me in the direction of a few thick, juicy ass bubble cheek beauties walking out there? Pm if you'd like.

Correction: It's not my first time scoping out but will, hopefully, be my first time taking the plunge with an SW. Just to clarify

Aamco
10-28-21, 10:57
Picked her up on Fairhaven at 8 pm. 23 yrs old, 5 ft 3 in 110 llbs with curly shoulder length brown hair. Solid BBBJWS and tight pussy but can't take a pounding. Rushed service and complains a lot.

NietzscheKeen
10-28-21, 13:29
Had my first successful scoop in this great city yesterday. Didn't see anyone except one girl that has been reported on, but she wasn't on the clock. Finally passed two wow on a corner near the community center. The younger prettier one crossed the street to hop in. Said her name was Sarah. Young maybe mid 20's, coherent, quite tall. Good body. She gave acceptable head. Did it for 25, but asked for more. I gave her 45 because she seemed like a nice girl. Might try something else with her next time if I see her. Girls were all over the place when I dropped her off at 3 pm. Funny because it seemed dead right before that.

I sometimes try to keep SW around because they are great middle men and know how to party.

Agent Mulder
10-28-21, 14:24
I think you should post.

Dog.I think Cowboysfan should expose the dirtbag.

Baltimore2020
10-28-21, 21:32
I think Cowboysfan should expose the dirtbag.Agreed +1.

LilGod
10-28-21, 21:47
I think Cowboysfan should expose the dirtbag.But can't be too serious about what those girls says!

Baltimore2020
10-28-21, 22:44
But can't be too serious about what those girls says!Work has a reputation. She delivers and never ask for anything free.

BMish
10-29-21, 00:09
She was no longer pregnant. I snapped that picture as she was rounding Pulaski onto Ashton at the corner across from the church at 1:27 pm yesterday.Thanks for the info Bolo. Hopefully she isn't effected by any complications from the pregnancy. Going to go try to find her when she's out to see if her skills got dull.

BusterHymen55
10-29-21, 01:14
Picked her up on Fairhaven at 8 pm. 23 yrs old, 5 ft 3 in 110 llbs with curly shoulder length brown hair. Solid BBBJWS and tight pussy but can't take a pounding. Rushed service and complains a lot.Damn Aamco! On the 5th pic (from left to right) where she is standing up in the shower, Is that your nut dripping from her snatch? Did you creampie her? Or is that just a photo glitch? LOL.

Aravas
10-29-21, 06:48
But can't be too serious about what those girls says!Exactly, so quick to be superman for junkies on here.

Assman To You
10-29-21, 09:29
But can't be too serious about what those girls says!I chatted with her yesterday and she showed me the doucebag in question. He got her in the backseat and jumped out to piss. When he returned and she asked for the donation he choked her and tried to get her clothes off. WTF, just give her 20. She was looking a bit dirty so I passed and gave her a few bucks.

Apache 12
10-29-21, 12:35
I was out this morning during heavy rain and saw Kiara, but she was on the mission for meds and disappeared on Bentalou after leaving S&A, Nothing else on the streets to talk about except the zombies. Oh Well typical rainy day in the hood.

Be Safe, Apache Out.

Mr Jones2
10-29-21, 12:44
I chatted with her yesterday and she showed me the doucebag in question. He got her in the backseat and jumped out to piss. When he returned and she asked for the donation he choked her and tried to get her clothes off. WTF, just give her 20. She was looking a bit dirty so I passed and gave her a few bucks.I have heard the same story about the guy in the red car.

From at least 3 other girls. He is out there. Unfortunately, there are men out there who want to hurt the girls. This is not part of the game!!

Horsetrader
10-29-21, 12:48
I have heard the same story about the guy in the red car.

From at least 3 other girls. He is out there. Unfortunately, there are men out there who want to hurt the girls. This is not part of the game!!I understand everybody's frustrations with the man in the red car, but outing him on this forum is not the right thing to do. What you have is hearsay from street hookers, nothing is less reliable.

Member #1759
10-29-21, 14:42
Anyone know what happen to the NiteTimer vids on xvideo? Looks like they were all taken down, that was some great stuff!

Oakwood99
10-29-21, 16:24
I understand everybody's frustrations with the man in the red car, but outing him on this forum is not the right thing to do. What you have is hearsay from street hookers, nothing is less reliable.I totally agree. If true she should report the douche bag and let the proper authorities deal with his ass.

Oak.

Baltimore2020
10-29-21, 22:53
I totally agree. If true she should report the douche bag and let the proper authorities deal with his ass.

Oak.This dude is also filming girls and putting them on YouTube.

CowboysFan
10-30-21, 02:23
I totally agree. If true she should report the douche bag and let the proper authorities deal with his ass.

Oak.Outing the girls is the same thing we do to those that provide bad service or steal, so what's the difference?

Theres always 2 sides to a story. We'll never hear the other side unless he comes forward.

But we post on girls all the time and they never get their storys side. WTF is the difference?

Lilmills13
10-30-21, 07:30
I wasn't expecting to see much out in the rains yesterday but ended up catching Dee on Fairhaven. See does have some fucked uo teeth but damn she can work it. Nice enough girl, talkative. Said she doesn't come out to often. Definitely not a bad pick up in the down pour.

BoloBellgrande
10-30-21, 08:32
I was on my way into the neighborhood to see April this evening and saw Kiara walking with that old lady that's always standing at the corner of Smallwood and Ashton. I didn't have time to stop and chat to see what was up with her because a had a 3:30 sharp appointment with April.

Just when I was about to walk in and see April, Kiara text me and asked if I wanted to hookup and said she'd walk up to where I was. I told her I had a date with April set up already and reminded her about our previous conversation and what she said. I told her the reason I didn't text her first when I was coming into town was because of her concerns about my size. Funny though, after all this time I've been seeing her, I thought it must be something else.

She asked to borrow some money so I told her to walk up and I'd meet her when I was done with April. When she did walk up I found out in our conversation what I think the issue really was, her leg was bothering her and she could do doggie, she knows that's my favorite. I would say physically she's back to where she was before she left for a month.

But, she was lucid and wide eyed and very talkative while we were talking. I really wish I had dated her yesterday. Even in her present condition, when Kiara is wide eyed and bushy tailed, it would've been a treat to be with her! She told me where she's living now but, I forgot the cross street.

She had that older lady with her and she was trying to talk to me while I was talking with Kiara. I'm not sure if Kiara's been dating a lot lately and eating regular or what but, she noticed I had some food in my vehicle and asked what it was, when I pulled out a bag and handed to her and she saw it was from Royal farms, her eyes lit up. She let out a " hell yeah " when she felt the box was still warm and it was full of potato wedges. I was glad she was happy. I hope another man with means decides to help her out again. She needs that again about right now.

Horsetrader
10-30-21, 09:10
Outing the girls is the same thing we do to those that provide bad service or steal, so what's the difference?

Theres always 2 sides to a story. We'll never hear the other side unless he comes forward.

But we post on girls all the time and they never get their storys side. WTF is the difference?There is a huge difference. We out girls based on our personal experiences. Outing the red car man would be outing him based on hearsay from unreliable sources.

BoloBellgrande
10-30-21, 10:57
I was told she died without any details. Aa to what cause. I'm not sure if I know her or not. I know of a girl named Jessica Danielle that fits the description of having dark hair and being healthy looking at one time and now being thin. Anybody know who this girl might be?

Assman To You
10-30-21, 12:06
There is a huge difference. We out girls based on our personal experiences. Outing the red car man would be outing him based on hearsay from unreliable sources.Humm, 3 unreliable SWs got together to make up the same story about one guy? Does not pass my bovine defication test.

Klove48
10-30-21, 14:28
There is a huge difference. We out girls based on our personal experiences. Outing the red car man would be outing him based on hearsay from unreliable sources.In the famous words of "Marlo" from the "Wire"; "Do it or Don't. We got to go". Peace.

Mr Jones2
10-30-21, 17:15
In the famous words of "Marlo" from the "Wire"; "Do it or Don't. We got to go". Peace.Seriously a "personal experience " is getting bad service or not getting what you paid for. Not being choked and beaten maybe even raped. WTF anyone who does that is not a man, period. I get it, to some people the girls out here put themselves in those situations but seriously chalk it up to personal experience.

BigTruckBob
10-30-21, 17:16
I was told she died without any details. Aa to what cause. I'm not sure if I know her or not. I know of a girl named Jessica Danielle that fits the description of having dark hair and being healthy looking at one time and now being thin. Anybody know who this girl might be?I wonder if it's this Danielle in the picture below. She used to walk 2nd street and went from thick to skinny. The last time I saw her she had got in my truck but had just urinated herself, and smelled so terrible I had to drop her off.

HeadJudge
10-30-21, 17:24
Was this in Brooklyn?

I was told she died without any details. Aa to what cause. I'm not sure if I know her or not. I know of a girl named Jessica Danielle that fits the description of having dark hair and being healthy looking at one time and now being thin. Anybody know who this girl might be?

Klove48
10-30-21, 17:37
I was told she died without any details. Aa to what cause. I'm not sure if I know her or not. I know of a girl named Jessica Danielle that fits the description of having dark hair and being healthy looking at one time and now being thin. Anybody know who this girl might be?Wow!! This is Jessica / Danielle.

Oakwood99
10-30-21, 17:48
Outing the girls is the same thing we do to those that provide bad service or steal, so what's the difference?

But we post on girls all the time and they never get their storys side. WTF is the difference?Dude,

You can post who you want when you want. I don't give a shit. Maybe Jackson can add a rebuttal section for SW's.😳

I hope you don't have a SW tell people hearsay about you and a monger decides to post your pictures. I don’t think we want to start that precedence. The forum is not meant for that.

CBF, we agree to disagree, no problem with that.

Oak.

Jthinas
10-30-21, 18:24
Dude,

You can post who you want when you want. I don't give a shit. Maybe Jackson can add a rebuttal section for SW's.😳

I hope you don't have a SW tell people hearsay about you and a monger decides to post your pictures. I dont think we want to start that precedence. The forum is not meant for that.

CBF, we agree to disagree, no problem with that.

Oak.Posting those pictures could be the start of a lot of problems. Just remember with any two people that are telling a story about the same incident. That really does one side tell the entire truth. That's good for regular conversations in your every day life. Not just with street walkers. At your job when something happens and you get the story from two different people. Rarely are they the same story and really is the truth just from one side it's usually a combination of both. Not saying she's lying not saying she's telling the truth. But as others have said do you really want to start taking the words of a street walker as the golden truth? Even mongers on here telling a story a lot of times it's going to be exaggeration. So we can't trust each other 100% we certainly can't trust a street walker 100%. Hell I even know the good friends of mine at work. If you do tell me a story about something that happened even though they're close friend I still know that they're probably not giving the entire truth. As another has stated on this board. Have a street walker wanted to exaggerate a story about you it wasn't completely true and somebody posted your pictures on here for all to see you guilty. That's not something you would want. Now if someone has proof that it's 100% true then by all means post away.

BoloBellgrande
10-30-21, 19:17
Wow!! This is Jessica / Danielle.I don't know if it's her or not. I know that Jessica very well from the time she came back around until she lost weight and got thin. The girl that I was told died was named Danielle, not Jessica. I was just speculating because she's the only girl I know that has Danielle in her name.

I haven't seen anything posted about her on her Facebook page so I doubt that it's Jessica Danielle.

StayAnonymous
10-30-21, 23:12
After the storm. Skinny nice body face is just ok but no marks at all! Was clean 9 months. From annapolis.

LilGod
10-30-21, 23:28
Wow!! This is Jessica / Danielle.Thats the girl Someone just mentioned inhede wit stone face and pop out eye, and I think she is confirmed herpes carrier.

StayAnonymous
10-30-21, 23:37
After the storm. Skinny nice body face is just ok but no marks at all! Was clean 9 months. From annapolis.You can find her just past the triangle at that park.

Standard rates no complaints great attitude, likes to ride.

BoloBellgrande
10-31-21, 00:35
I wonder if it's this Danielle in the picture below. She used to walk 2nd street and went from thick to skinny. The last time I saw her she had got in my truck but had just urinated herself, and smelled so terrible I had to drop her off.This Danielle is supposed to be from the west side Wilkins area.

Klove48
10-31-21, 02:31
I don't know if it's her or not. I know that Jessica very well from the time she came back around until she lost weight and got thin. The girl that I was told died was named Danielle, not Jessica. I was just speculating because she's the only girl I know that has Danielle in her name.

I haven't seen anything posted about her on her Facebook page so I doubt that it's Jessica Danielle.Well maybe your talking about the "worst date I ever had", Danielle. Was hang down around the circle and the park for the last few months.

LibidoLuvr
10-31-21, 07:14
Well maybe your talking about the "worst date I ever had", Danielle. Was hang down around the circle and the park for the last few months.No it wasn't her. I saw her yesterday near the park on Ramsey.

BigTruckBob
10-31-21, 09:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Apache 12
10-31-21, 10:39
Picked up Kristin this morning Brunette 5'3 105 lbs very sweet and accommodating, did everything I liked plus more. Dress with no panties and tight little hairy pussy. Treat Her kind.

Apache Out with a Smile.

Assman To You
10-31-21, 13:32
But only 2 pops. Scooped an Amy on 6th St. Chesty girl who who I don't think has any monkey problems and was just tryimg to pay a phone bill. Nothin special bit got the BBBJ done. Took a nap in may suv and then spotted Lauren on Pontiac. Someone posted on her recently and did send me her number but I had not called her yet. No teeth but has only one speed to her headgame which is super fast with jack hammer HJ. I couldn't finish so let her go. Lastly I saw Kayla and was glad to make the scoop. Nice BBBJ to cim. She had a nice butt and thong on and fingered her tight twat the whole time. I'd gladly repeat with her and may have to mount up and give her a ride. Called it quits as the sun was about to come up. CB was dead all night. Today is a new day.

Budge96
10-31-21, 19:59
Well this may become a thing at some point maybe not yet but potentially down the road, the prior guys who posted in defense of such a duesche possibly could be him haha.

Hey we post on these girls on the regular put there faces and bodies and predalictions all out there on display, some are not so appreciative!

I look at it like this hey I rob a girl treat her nasty, stick her up for her cash leave her way out some where or worse yet rape or injure her in someway, post my pick please do.

It's just a thing that very Wel, may come to pass believe me they already know who does what and how you treat them they talk too.

I'm just saying maybe it's a warning for the guys out there doing the dirt you may get outed and sooner than you think. YMMV B.

BigTruckBob
11-01-21, 00:20
Posting those pictures could be the start of a lot of problems. Just remember with any two people that are telling a story about the same incident. That really does one side tell the entire truth. That's good for regular conversations in your every day life. Not just with street walkers. At your job when something happens and you get the story from two different people. Rarely are they the same story and really is the truth just from one side it's usually a combination of both. Not saying she's lying not saying she's telling the truth. But as others have said do you really want to start taking the words of a street walker as the golden truth? Even mongers on here telling a story a lot of times it's going to be exaggeration. So we can't trust each other 100% we certainly can't trust a street walker 100%. Hell I even know the good friends of mine at work. If you do tell me a story about something that happened even though they're close friend I still know that they're probably not giving the entire truth. As another has stated on this board. Have a street walker wanted to exaggerate a story about you it wasn't completely true and somebody posted your pictures on here for all to see you guilty. That's not something you would want. Now if someone has proof that it's 100% true then by all means post away.LOL I am not the guy in the red car I promise. I however want to say something. I am very doubtful of these WGs stories. Logically it doesn't make sense a hooker would be on the verge of being assaulted and then jump out of a car and take pictures with no intentions of filing a police report. The real question is what happens when a hooker have a disagreement with a monger and then she tells everyone that he tried to assault her? If someone puts him on here it could ruin him over BS. When you are dealing with drug addicts they are already so messed up from the drugs they think all types of irrational foolishness, and some get vengeful when transactions don't go there way. I had a WG tell me recently that if she doesn't get the full amount after the act she considers that rape, because she wouldn't have done it for a lesser amount. You may want to avoid her, she works Wabash Ave, and she's a 7 month pregnant WSW. Again I am not defending the actual behavior of assault, but I am less than convinced that this is happening as described, and therefore I think we should not post mongers pictures.

Jack Knauf
11-01-21, 12:20
LOL I had a WG tell me recently that if she doesn't get the full amount after the act she considers that rape, because she wouldn't have done it for a lesser amount. You may want to avoid her, she works Wabash Ave, and she's a 7 month pregnant WSW. Again I am not defending the actual behavior of assault, but I am less than convinced that this is happening as described, and therefore I think we should not post mongers pictures.So tell us more about this 7 months pregnant girl.

BigPappay
11-01-21, 14:29
Seems I've heard that name before? Good or bad can anyone refresh? She looked ok just very horsey sounding like she were covid sick so I passed. Had one boob hanging out that looked too firm to believe it's genuiness. Thanks for any info.

BigTruckBob
11-01-21, 15:50
So tell us more about this 7 months pregnant girl.Well I tired to tell you guys about the pregnant woman but an admin said that it was a waste of bandwidth and hurt my feelings LOL. The short version is that she was the most annoying date ever. I picked her up from Wabash Ave. And Reisterstown, and once we got to the location to do the act she became extremely disagreeable. She didn't want to undress, or even drink water to ensure her mouth was wet. I had to mandate that she show me her vagina or I would take her back. She gave abysmal head, and her mouth felt like a rusty wrench. She didn't want to have vaginal sex because it might give her baby brain damage. I gave her $10 and asked her to walk back the rest of the way. She started saying how she had been raped 12 times in 2 weeks, and she defined rape as not getting the full amount that was agreed What anger me the most is that she said that $10 wasn't enough because her unborn child is hooked on drugs too and she's supporting the drug addiction for two people. She was just very looney. I've seen her a few times, she's a WSW and about 5'2 wears a brown leather jacket, with a sweater hoodie and she claims to be Italian, and talks with a New Jersey accent.

Assman To You
11-01-21, 19:54
Seems I've heard that name before? Good or bad can anyone refresh? She looked ok just very horsey sounding like she were covid sick so I passed. Had one boob hanging out that looked too firm to believe it's genuiness. Thanks for any info.She was caughing up a lung last time I saw her over a week ago. (*)(*) are enhanced.

CowboysFan
11-01-21, 21:21
Picked her up in front of the Royal Farms beside Dunkin Donuts. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip for a BBBJ that was on point. Damn sure worth a stop. She had a little belly on her and bubble butt going on and clean clothes. Something you don't see a lot out here. I think she hangs a few yards down the road by the convenience stores where all the dudes always chill out in front of it. Looks like she's been posted on for a few years now.

Catch her if you can!!Hehe, took me 5 months later to catch her again. Now sporting red hair with right side shaved lines. Was with some other skinny Minnie chick. Still holding up well. I wouldn't mind smashing it. But look like a few rashes here and there on her arm and lower butt cheek.

Catch her if you can!!

CowboysFan
11-01-21, 21:27
I picked her up in Brooklyn at 6th and Washburn at 4 pm. She is a WSW, 30 something years old. She is a heavy set thick PAWG but not fat. Had her brown hair up in a bun. Got an OK BBBJ no deep throat, wet and sloppy no rush. When her clothes came off she looked good. Clean hygiene. Clear skin no signs of IV drug use. Beautiful shaved fat pussy and I had to have some of that pussy but she refused to fuck said my dick was too big. So I promised her a tip if she could take it all and she still refused. She was cordial enough but all business.I too caught her in the same area. Says she hasn't been high since 2016. Just out to get a hustle on cause her bf is a bum. Lower tattoo on her back and a phat ass I should had entered hehe. She asked for 40 for half and half. But I settled up front and took care of her. She was a step ahead of the game with meat on her bones and took directions well. Would gladly repeat. No digits, left her phone in a mongers car.

Catch her if you can!!

Sportsfan1234
11-02-21, 00:35
Klove48, your inbox is full. Is the Jessica / Danielle in the pic that you posted the one who called herself Jessica B?

Wow!! This is Jessica / Danielle.

Klove48
11-02-21, 13:27
Klove48, your inbox is full. Is the Jessica / Danielle in the pic that you posted the one who called herself Jessica B?The only reason I posted the pic of Jessica, is because it was reported that a Jessica / Danielle had passed. This is the only Jessica / Danielle that I know of. I've known Jessica for about 4 or 5 years but I've never heard her referred to as Jessica B. Peace.