PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

BoloBellgrande
04-22-21, 15:27
I've been trying to hook back up with her. Last I heard she was in rehab. Guess she is back out. Seems to always be the story. Well here are some pics of her not long ago. She is phat and those lips (both) are very thicc. If anyone can pass along her new number to me, I appreciate you.

Phyuck!That's one hell of a body.

NumbNuts22
04-22-21, 17:01
I have a question for all the veteran Mongers if allowed in here.

I am traveling through Bmore and I was wondering how dangerous it will be for a white guy (By white I mean I am Irish as fuck white. Red hair and beard) to go mongering in the areas around Washington and Desoto? I am traveling through on a business trip and I know I will stick out. Will it be safe for me to cruise around and find a SW to have some fun with?

I am just trying to get a feel before I get there. I have heard a lot of horror stories lately.

Next question is anyone have digits for the Ashley that is posted below. Please PM me. I would like to stop by and set something up with her.

In return I can give out some hot spots, or my fave UTR in the area, of multiple other cities around the US from PA, OH, WV, NC, IN, and IA.

Sportsfan1234
04-22-21, 19:36
You posted pretty much the same thing 3 times so it looks like you are not having any issues posting. There was a pretty mixed Ashley in Dundalk who said that she was engaged and came out to make extra money who I would creampie but that was several years ago (maybe even like 5 or more years ago). Have not seen her since then.

1st time poster having issues posting.

Thanks for all the posts they are spot on.

I'll post more aa I remember.

But since your on Ashley's how about Ashley from Dundalk not toothy Ashley but Italian or mixed Ashley she is one of my all time favorites.

Had Tessa from WW circle yesterday nice wet BBBJ for standard Jackson..

Apache 12
04-22-21, 20:32

I am traveling through Bmore and I was wondering how dangerous it will be for a white guy (By white I mean I am Irish as fuck white. Red hair and beard) to go mongering in the areas around Washington and Desoto? I am traveling through on a business trip and I know I will stick out. Will it be safe for me to cruise around and find a SW to have some fun with?

I am just trying to get a feel before I get there. I have heard a lot of horror stories lately.

Next question is anyone have digits for the Ashley that is posted below. Please PM me. I would like to stop by and set something up with her.

In return I can give out some hot spots, or my fave UTR in the area, of multiple other cities around the US from PA, OH, WV, NC, IN, and IA.So long as your not driving a pink convertible with the top rolled down you'll be fine.

Sirgela
04-22-21, 20:36
Update for those who care.

I was out again looking for trouble and ended up finding an ok MILF. Long story short, I noticed two females in parking area of kwik mart talking. I liked what I saw circled back, and young girl was gone. I think one of you fine upstanding citizens beat me to her. Almost considered leaving but I was in the mood so took the MILF. Mic work was good, kitty average nothing to rave about. She was pushing for me to go with her for longer sesh but I said no. Damage was Jackson and tip but she did try so.

Anyway, I have been noticing lot of new girls in the streets maybe because of better weather but in general I think it is getting better a little; specially by Dunkin. Picked up 4 non-regulars in this month alone. I guess Biden aid is running out.

NumbNuts22 you will be fine, just don't do anything stupid. Watch your 6, doors locked until you are ready to let her inn. Hit W / W loop then Pontiac, 5th, Fairhaven and you will find something. Also Try Dundalk citgo area sometimes you can find gems there.

P.S. Uncle still seems to be sitting at Dunkin parking so ROFO area and DeSoto must be approached with caution.

Mcc110
04-22-21, 22:29
Picked her up at Washington and DeSoto while looking for the previously mentioned Ashley. She had a great attitude and head game. Has phone. Recommended.

Horsetrader
04-22-21, 22:41
So long as your not driving a pink convertible with the top rolled down you'll be fine.Nobody is safe cruising for streetwalkers in Baltimore. Must exercise extreme caution within the limits of effective mongering. Be extremely careful. These loops are in some of the highest crime areas in one of the highest crime cities in USA.

I've done street mongering in many USA cities (Miami, San Diego, Orlando, Tampa, Indianapolis, Seattle, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, etc.). The Baltimore Wilkens loop feels the most dangerous of all.

Ebdawgg
04-22-21, 22:41

In return I can give out some hot spots, or my fave UTR in the area, of multiple other cities around the US from PA, OH, WV, NC, IN, and IA.All I can say is that the places that you will find SWs are all about the same in terms of crime. As a white guy you won't be in any more danger than anybody else. What will get you in trouble is being unaware, driving recklessly, doing things that make you stand out, and in general not following the rules and advice laid out here. You can do a lot more than be white to get you in trouble. Don't do those things and you will minimize your risks.

With all the talk about the City State's Attorney not prosecuting vice crimes, don't forget that the cops can still hassle you. They still have enough authority to make your life miserable so watch out for LE as much as anything else.

So there are plenty of risks just engaging in this hobby. Be careful and don't add to them.

GuyFromDD
04-23-21, 11:25
You posted pretty much the same thing 3 times so it looks like you are not having any issues posting. There was a pretty mixed Ashley in Dundalk who said that she was engaged and came out to make extra money who I would creampie but that was several years ago (maybe even like 5 or more years ago). Have not seen her since then..Did this Ashley have a tramp stamp? I sewn her about a year ago by marathon she gained some weight she said she had a kid but I haven't seen her since.

GuyFromDD
04-23-21, 11:28
Came across Bri this morning cute blonde said she was from dundalk but I've never seen her around there great BBBJ would recommend if you see her.

Iplnsht1379
04-23-21, 12:35
She's cute. About what time did you pick her up?In response to Ashley phone number been getting a lot request sorry fellas.

I finally spoke to her yesterday. She told me not to give out her number because her BF also uses the same phone. But she said that she can always be found on Wash Blvd anytime between 4 pm and 9 pm by royal farm.

Hope this helps.

Happy hunting.

Loosecannon.

BoloBellgrande
04-23-21, 17:37
In response to Ashley phone number been getting a lot request sorry fellas.

I finally spoke to her yesterday. She told me not to give out her number because her BF also uses the same phone. But she said that she can always be found on Wash Blvd anytime between 4 pm and 9 pm by royal farm.

Hope this helps.

Happy hunting.Thanks for the intel. I appreciate it.

Iplnsht1379
04-23-21, 17:39
I was going to see Redz the one with red hair and flat ass again after she hit me up askin if I wanted to see her again told her I can come in hour. I really wanted to see her again she was a great fuck and can suck a cock very well. Not to mention not half bad looking. She told me she use to be 300 lb I find that hard to believe because she was so small now. But who knows. So I get to her house and no response I waited for 20 mins still response I didn't want to knock on door. I hate when they hit you up then flake on you. So I drove around seen a few WSW on the steps at corner of Ashton and pulaski but they looked like scary sherry and one of them looked like she just finished getting her ass beat she had black eye. So I passed still no response from Redz yet. I get to Ashton and smallwood and run into April. I never seen her before she hops in and we go to my favorite spot off desoto. She can suck a mean cock gez. She sucked me off until I busted deep in her throat and she didn't let any nut go to waste. Then she keeps sucking until I went limp. It was great. All for the Jackson. 20.

Anybody had Redz flake on them?

Redz is the first pic and April is second.

Loosecannon.

Propilot
04-23-21, 18:49
In response to Ashley phone number been getting a lot request sorry fellas.

Hope this helps.

Happy hunting.

Loosecannon.That girl is hot. I may just come out of streetwalker retirement to see her.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Mr Jones2
04-23-21, 20:14
Picked her up at Washington and DeSoto while looking for the previously mentioned Ashley. She had a great attitude and head game. Has phone. Recommended.I've picked her up on the w / w loop over by the circle a few times. She is worth a pick up, she give good BBBJ cim. She does rush or complain about how long it takes.

LibidoLuvr
04-23-21, 20:51
Came thru this evening around 630-7. Saw a girl with long brn hair and sunglasses looking good. On the corner of Ashton and Pulaski. Pull over to make the scoop, then I noticed she had walked over a dark grey Benz. Lucked out. Anybody have idea who that was?

Loomy
04-23-21, 20:59
Nobody is safe cruising for streetwalkers in Baltimore. Must exercise extreme caution within the limits of effective mongering. Be extremely careful. These loops are in some of the highest crime areas in one of the highest crime cities in USA.

I've done street mongering in many USA cities (Miami, San Diego, Orlando, Tampa, Indianapolis, Seattle, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, etc.). The Baltimore Wilkens loop feels the most dangerous of all.Don't feel the need for concern, I guess because I have been been running these Baltimore streets for so long. I feel a little edgy when iIgo to other cities that have a lower crime rate. I guess it because of the unknown. I have mongered in New York Hunts Point, Jamaica Queens area, Brooklyn, Boston, Newark, NJ, Camden, NJ, Washington DC, Philly, Richmond, Fayetteville NC.

I just don't feel there is a need for over whelming concerns here, but then again it not like I park my car and go walking around either. Just pass through, handle my business then leave.

HerStorm
04-23-21, 22:40
I was going to see Redz the one with red hair and flat ass again after she hit me up askin if I wanted to see her again told her I can come in hour. I really wanted to see her again she was a great fuck and can suck a cock very well. Not to mention not half bad looking. She told me she use to be 300 lb I find that hard to believe because she was so small now. But who knows. So I get to her house and no response I waited for 20 mins still response I didn't want to knock on door. I hate when they hit you up then flake on you. So I drove around seen a few WSW on the steps at corner of Ashton and pulaski but they looked like scary sherry and one of them looked like she just finished getting her ass beat she had black eye. So I passed still no response from Redz yet. I get to Ashton and smallwood and run into April. I never seen her before she hops in and we go to my favorite spot off desoto. She can suck a mean cock gez. She sucked me off until I busted deep in her throat and she didn't let any nut go to waste. Then she keeps sucking until I went limp. It was great. All for the Jackson. 20.

Anybody had Redz flake on them?

Redz is the first pic and April is second.

Loosecannon.Used to see Redz all the time. She got low after while. She kept changing time on meet ups. Was a good date when you do meet up though. See her with her man up the shopping center more now.

Assman To You
04-23-21, 23:34
I went on a mission to find Ashley of MP and took laps from 4 pm to 9 pm with no luck. I believe she is a Unicorn 🦄.

Toured Wilkens a few times but didn't see anything to my liking except Raven who appeared to not be interested in a date whilst walking with the BF.

Made a pass through Brooklyn and CB and spotted who may have been Rachel. I hesitated for 5 seconds to long and lost out to another monger.

Toured Dundalk also and aside from some crazy girls fighting at the BP I saw nothing of interest so I made my way to Conklin to find the ever illusive Storm.

Spotted a cute girl with a baseball cap and curly hair with pouty 💋 all glossy. Doubled back and asked her name which is Taylor. Took her to a spot she recommended only a few blocks away. Not sure why but I trusted her. She makes constant erotic sounds during the deed which I think she really enjoys as her twat was nice and wet. I thought about slowing her down and upgrading to half and half but just let her finish the job. Half held her head down and blasted her tonsils. She didn't complain or miss a drop. I drove her to a spot I'm sure she went to cop. She told me Storm stole her phone. 😆. Apparently Storm is rarely out as her BF deals and doesn't like her dating. Made one last pass through MP and no Ashley but ran into Tink aka Autumn. Her BF Itchy was the guy who got shot 2 weeks ago. I gave her $15 and told her to take it easy. She looked high AF 😳. I may have to go back out tomorrow to continue my Unicorn 🦄 hunt for Ashley and Storm.

Assman To You
04-23-21, 23:38
Don't feel the need for concern, I guess because I have been been running these Baltimore streets for so long. I feel a little edgy when iIgo to other cities that have a lower crime rate. I guess it because of the unknown. I have mongered in New York Hunts Point, Jamaica Queens area, Brooklyn, Boston, Newark, NJ, Camden, NJ, Washington DC, Philly, Richmond, Fayetteville NC.

I just don't feel there is a need for over whelming concerns here, but then again it not like I park my car and go walking around either. Just pass through, handle my business then leave.I have toured all of Baltimore, AC, Richmond and Philly.

Kensington in Philly IMHO is the scariest 😳 of them all.

Loomy
04-24-21, 07:28
All I can say is that the places that you will find SWs are all about the same in terms of crime. As a white guy you won't be in any more danger than anybody else. What will get you in trouble is being unaware, driving recklessly, doing things that make you stand out, and in general not following the rules and advice laid out here. You can do a lot more than be white to get you in trouble. Don't do those things and you will minimize your risks.

With all the talk about the City State's Attorney not prosecuting vice crimes, don't forget that the cops can still hassle you. They still have enough authority to make your life miserable so watch out for LE as much as anything else.

So there are plenty of risks just engaging in this hobby. Be careful and don't add to them.Just want to add to your comment, State AG said MD will not prosecute "prostitution" which is a reprieve for the SW, not for the mongers. Mongers can still get caught with solicitation and pandering charges.

Ebdawgg
04-24-21, 10:14
Just want to add to your comment, State AG said MD will not prosecute "prostitution" which is a reprieve for the SW, not for the mongers. Mongers can still get caught with solicitation and pandering charges.Thanks. I should have mentioned that. It was stated pretty clearly in the news articles about this.

So be careful and take the advice all of these old timers have given over the years.

Iplnsht1379
04-24-21, 10:50
Has anyone seen these two recently I used to see Liz quite frequently she use to hit me up all the time for a some car action. The last time I seen her was about 2 weeks ago. I tried calling her but no response. She did tell me somebody tried to kidnap her and lock her in a room she said she had to escape. Not sure if true or not. She was solid good service nice bbj and some good wet pussy all for the Jackson and Hamilton. 30. I also made video with Liz.

Nikki I saw her walkin by the circle a couple of months ago she was on her way to feed her habit. I got one of the best bbj and swallow in the last decade. I skeeted all down her throat and she never came up for air until I told her to stop. I been looking for her everytime I make my loops never seen her again.

Has anyone seen these two recently?

First 2 pic is Liz and the third one is Nikki and the last one is Liz

Loosecannon.

Ebdawgg
04-24-21, 11:20
Just want to add to your comment, State AG said MD will not prosecute "prostitution" which is a reprieve for the SW, not for the mongers. Mongers can still get caught with solicitation and pandering charges.Good catch. Thanks for adding. It was discussed in articles on the topic and I should have included it.

Be careful. Follow the good advice here and stay safe.

BlueEyesFun
04-24-21, 15:20
Has anyone seen these two recently I used to see Liz quite frequently she use to hit me up all the time for a some car action. The last time I seen her was about 2 weeks ago. I tried calling her but no response. She did tell me somebody tried to kidnap her and lock her in a room she said she had to escape. Not sure if true or not. She was solid good service nice bbj and some good wet pussy all for the Jackson and Hamilton. 30. I also made video with Liz.

Nikki I saw her walkin by the circle a couple of months ago she was on her way to feed her habit. I got one of the best bbj and swallow in the last decade. I skeeted all down her throat and she never came up for air until I told her to stop. I been looking for her everytime I make my loops never seen her again.

Has anyone seen these two recently?

First 2 pic is Liz and the third one is Nikki and the last one is Liz

Loosecannon.Not familiar with Nikki but I saw Liz and her husband / boyfriend walking on McHenry off Pulaski yesterday. They were stepping fast, so I assume they were on a mission to feed their habits! I hadn't heard about someone trying to kidnap her, but that kind of shit don't surprise me, life out there on them streets ain't easy for real!

SliderZ
04-24-21, 16:31
I was out on the stroll last night decided to hit Wash Blvd as soon as was making a left on Desoto I saw two WSW sitting on corner at the light. I pulled over this nice looking young girl walked up my car and got in I asked her name she said Ashley. We found a nice spot on where I could take my time she gave a very good BBBJ until I was ready. She laid back in seat for some mish I'm pounding the hell out her little ass then I told I want that ass K9 she flipped over I started pounding the ass but it very uncomfortable. I ask her if she to go on the hood of the car she said yah. We got out the car I told her to put her hand on the hood and bend over. I tore her little ass up until I was about to pop I told her to catch it she turned around and swallowed every drop. Damaged. 30 plus tip. I did get her number will be seeing her again soon great service.Can I get them digits?

Binggo3
04-24-21, 18:58
So hearing Valerie was back I decided to check out the Dundalk loop after work. I was lucky enough to catch her by the Citgo and made the scoop. She was looking good in black leggings and red jacket. Let my hands wonder while driving to the spot. She's got some GPS. Quoted 40 for BJ, and 80 FS. I shot that down and we agreed on 45 for both. BJ was on point and could have finished there but I wanted the kitty. Covered up and went at it K9 til finish. It was as good as I remember. She was sweet through the whole experience. She had no digits at the time. Wish she did because I can't wait to see her again.

Lilmills13
04-24-21, 19:51
So hearing Valerie was back I decided to check out the Dundalk loop after work. I was lucky enough to catch her by the Citgo and made the scoop. She was looking good in black leggings and red jacket. Let my hands wonder while driving to the spot. She's got some GPS. Quoted 40 for BJ, and 80 FS. I shot that down and we agreed on 45 for both. BJ was on point and could have finished there but I wanted the kitty. Covered up and went at it K9 til finish. It was as good as I remember. She was sweet through the whole experience. She had no digits at the time. Wish she did because I can't wait to see her again.What time of the day / night did you see her out? I've been on the search.

BigTruckBob
04-24-21, 20:56
Good catch. Thanks for adding. It was discussed in articles on the topic and I should have included it.

Be careful. Follow the good advice here and stay safe.I posted on this a few weeks back and no one said anything. But one day while I was eating in a parking lot, I saw a SW giving this cop a run down on all the mongers who were circling the block on Washington. It was not a sting or about the SW snitching and then needing to go to court, it was about LE knowing information on frequent people in the area, and using that intel to investigate further. Similarly, if they catch you picking one up for example, that gives them probable cause to search your car, and even if they don't plan on prosecuting you, they may still arrest you and later dismiss the charges. They do this to get you in the system so they can keep track of people. After all, society looks at the worker as a vulnerable victim and us mongers as the real criminals. This is not scare anyone, keep mongering and sharing info here, but don't believe the hype.

Binggo3
04-25-21, 01:36
What time of the day / night did you see her out? I've been on the search.It was around 1 am Friday morning.

LuvTitz
04-25-21, 19:22
Hit the W / W loop around 130 pm. At first, it was a ghost town. I thought it was going to be another Gas burner day. After 30 minutes, I saw a brunette wearing black tights and a red top on Pulaski. She had garnered some attention. The first guy spoke with her for a few minutes but didn't offer her a ride. I went to make a you-turn when another fellow beat me to it. Whoever you are, please report on your experience. I didn't see any of my faves so I kept driving around. Finally settled on Alex. I remember dating her maybe 2 years back, delivering a big cream pie. Got to my spot and received an outstanding BBBJ. Went for Mish, but good Lord, she had a bunch of scabs on her legs near her pelvis and thighs. I said no thanks, just finish me off with more head. I exploded in no time and she gladly swallowed every drop. Overall, a really nice, pleasant woman with unfortunate damage to her body. Although she had five kids, minus the habit wounds, her body was decent. I'm guessing she's in her mid 30's, dirty blonde with some grayish hair, 5'4", 135 lbs. Good luck out there.

PawgHunter93
04-25-21, 21:23
Fellow mongers, I'm a vet when it comes to incalls, but from your experience are picking them up off the street for car dates worth the risk? I've seen that Wilkens is the main hotspot.

LuvHookers84
04-25-21, 23:33
I picked her up at 6 am at S. Monroe and Eagle St. She was hungry and wanted to be fed. She was a fun girl who kept talking about how much she has always loved the guys and their dicks. She sucked hard and fast with lots of noisy slurping till she gulped down every drop and licked me clean. If she only had a phone I would see her every week.Hey waszup man do you have a video of her. And are upon any sites inbox me please.

Assman To You
04-25-21, 23:36
I met one who claimed to be Ashley today but can't be the one talked about lately. She had bumps all over her face, missing more than a few teeth and looked to be more blond than brunette or red head. I said hell no.

LuvHookers84
04-26-21, 00:15
I had a dream last night. My usual go to girl, Brigette (the flying nun) wasn't answering her phone so I took a few laps around the WW loop. Nothing at the circle so I came back up Wilkens, made a few turns and found Kiara. It had been a few years since we hooked up. She hopped in and we took a little drive. The girl is always cool and pleasant and always gets the job done. She's was a little banged up from some kind of injury, but she still takes direction well. Hoover suction vacuum!

BK.Hey waszup I'm new on here I was wondering do you have a site that you post videos to if so let me know I'm on xvideos and xhamster if your on there what's your profile name? I'm cool.

Mr Jones2
04-26-21, 02:24
Saw a short thin girl with dirty blonde / red hair wearing a beige jacket and hood. I couldn't really see her face, she looked ok I picked her up. Instant mistake. When she talked, I saw she had jacked up teeth and I noticed a smell. I Drove a little bit and it smell like she shit herself and she looked ill. WTF. Had to get her the fuck out of my car. Gave her a 20 and dropped her off where I picked her up at. Had to go home and take a shower after that. Guess some days are better than others.

Assman To You
04-26-21, 10:25
Saw a short thin girl with dirty blonde / red hair wearing a beige jacket and hood. I couldn't really see her face, she looked ok I picked her up. Instant mistake. When she talked, I saw she had jacked up teeth and I noticed a smell. I Drove a little bit and it smell like she shit herself and she looked ill. WTF. Had to get her the fuck out of my car. Gave her a 20 and dropped her off where I picked her up at. Had to go home and take a shower after that. Guess some days are better than others.I'd gladly drop $20 and abort the mission rather than deal with that.

PanchSez
04-26-21, 15:01
I'd gladly drop $20 and abort the mission rather than deal with that.Was she on Wash blvd in MP by the kwick mart?

Assman To You
04-26-21, 15:15
Was she on Wash blvd in MP by the kwick mart?Walking up Washington Blvd.

I still hope she was an impostor and the Unicorn 🦄 is still out there.

Assman To You
04-26-21, 15:27
Whilst driving yesterday I remembered someone's report about WW being Hot with Uncles because of recent shootings etc. Not from what I've seen.

The natives and LE appear to be desensitized to the killing and violence in the hood. You can't drive a block or two without seeing a memorial. I'm not saying to let your guard down but Charm City has been violent for a long time.

Assman To You
04-26-21, 15:38
I had a repeat performance.

Spotted her walking by RF one block over.

Again she gives constant sensual noises during mic 🎤work.

I wonder if she really enjoys it that much or just does it so we will nut faster. She said she enjoys it.

I asked if I could take a picture and she didn't think she looked good and showed me her Facebook pictures. Man she was a 10. She still has a nice face, teeth and 💋. Just to thin and her tits evaporated. She always wears a baseball cap and is on the down low. Catch her if you can.

I think I saw Storm jump in a car a few blocks up on Rt 40.

I'll catch you one day my dear.

Assman To You
04-26-21, 15:53
These are before she fell into the street life but you get the idea.

HjHunter2
04-26-21, 16:24
Fellow mongers, I'm a vet when it comes to incalls, but from your experience are picking them up off the street for car dates worth the risk? I've seen that Wilkens is the main hotspot.It's got it's pros and cons. Just bear in mind, when you're shifting from in residence to in vehicle, your selection considerations shift. It's less about looks, and more about performance. Some of the better performers out strolling wouldn't be the ones you'd drop a benjamin or three for a hotel run.

Bear than in mind, and as long as you moderate your expectations, the cost-benefit balances out. Personally, I've only tried the Wilkens loop once, and went back to Brooklyn / CB after determining the local talent bore more resemblance to The Walking Dead cosplay than I'm comfortable with. But there are guys here who swear by it.

Aamco
04-27-21, 08:24
Picked her up at 5th and Washburn in Brooklyn at midnight. A WSW spinner, blonde hair and blue eyes, 40 yrs old but looks 30,5 ft 3 in 115 lbs. With a hard athletic body. She was doing splits while standing on her head. Very happy and enthusiastic girl. Begged to be covered in cum. Said she has been in town since March. Signs of drug use. Has some miles on her. But not too many. Deep throat sucking and tight pussy. Very vocal. Loves cock. Will repeat. No digits available.

Aamco
04-27-21, 08:36
Same drama free dependable service. Can always be found 24 hrs /7 day a week on Ashton St between Furrow St and the Busy Bee convenience store.

BlueEyesFun
04-27-21, 10:56
Picked her up at 5th and Washburn in Brooklyn at midnight. A WSW spinner, blonde hair and blue eyes, 40 yrs old but looks 30,5 ft 3 in 115 lbs. With a hard athletic body. She was doing splits while standing on her head. Very happy and enthusiastic girl. Begged to be covered in cum. Said she has been in town since March. Signs of drug use. Has some miles on her. But not too many. Deep throat sucking and tight pussy. Very vocal. Loves cock. Will repeat. No digits available.Yeah, that sounds like Tina Marie for real. I ran into her last Friday night at 5th & Washburn in Brooklyn also. She is definitely very happy & enthusiastic, especially when it comes to her gymnastic skills! I think she might be bipolar or just wired out from the drugs at times. Nonetheless, she can be a lot of fun if you catch her at the right time, which is pretty much the story for most of these girls out on the stroll. Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl my man! Peace!

BEF.

Assman To You
04-27-21, 11:50
Same drama free dependable service. Can always be found 24 hrs /7 day a week on Ashton St between Furrow St and the Busy Bee convenience store.I agree about Kiera being dependable but 24 x 7? Is AAMCO open 24 x 7? Unless she is on a mission to cop to inside her place on Furrow I would agree you can find her nearby on Ashton. I've never caught her up by BusyBee. I will say she is out and about more than most.

Iplnsht1379
04-27-21, 13:36
"The double header" Nicolette and Heather.

Saw these to recently doing a double header. I caught up with nicolette again on wash blvd right by the dunkin donuts. She hopes in I ask her rates for head she says. 40. I'm like hell no not for head I paid you. 20 bucks last time. I told her ill do. 40 for half and half and she agreed. It's in the middle of day and to bright to go to my usual spot. She had a spot which was right next to the Dunkin donuts it was closed down church. I'm a little skeptical at first but once I get back there it's a little spot where I could go to town on her plump ass. She started with a pretty decent bbj for like 3 minutes and she says you ready I told hold on keep sucking a little bit. I could tell she about to start rushing. She kept sucking for like 2 more minutes then she ask me again I'm like you what I told her bend over she did. Once I got inside those guts and started pounding on that ass she starts gets into it. After she cums she ready to stop I told her I need to get mines. Its was a crate on the ground I sat down on it and she rode me rcg unitl I popped in bag. I did make video. Not sure if I will see her again It was kinda of rushed and hate the complaining. Also I wasn't completely satisfied. Damage. 40.

I needed something else to kill the urge so I roll through pulaski and Ashton and I see someone I never seen before out on the stroll and she was cute and had a great figure. Another monger tried to make the you turn to get her. He went to stop sign to make the you turn. I made the you turn in middle of the street and got her. Sorry fellow monger. She told her name was Heather she hops in and she told me we can go to her house on smallwood. We get there and it's a semi clean house it had furniture. So we go upstairs to her room and she gives me a one helluva of bbj. Now this is the service I was looking for. She never complained she ask me if you ready after 10 minutes of sucking I told her yah she bends that phat bubble butt ass over it was a beautiful thing. I fucked her lifeless in k9 on her bed until the mission was completed. It was dynomite. Just what I was looking for now I can go home in peace. I did make a video with her too. All for the Jackson and Hamilton. 30. I will see her again if I can find her. I highly recommend.

Seen both for. 70.

Nicolette is the first 3 pics and Heather is the last 4 pics.

Loosecannon.

Mr KuntFlooder
04-27-21, 13:38
Yeah, that sounds like Tina Marie for real. I ran into her last Friday night at 5th & Washburn in Brooklyn also. She is definitely very happy & enthusiastic, especially when it comes to her gymnastic skills! I think she might be bipolar or just wired out from the drugs at times. Nonetheless, she can be a lot of fun if you catch her at the right time, which is pretty much the story for most of these girls out on the stroll. Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl my man! Peace!

BEF.Tina is by far the most under rated babe on the strolls She is hot looking with a great body a wonderful smile with all her teeth and truly loves to suck and be fucked and always and I mean always wants that load blown on her face What an amazing ****.

I was very fortunate to have shared time with her about 20 times Sure wish I could get back out there One time she and I had a threesome with Jess from Frederick Those two were in a hot 69 as I filmed and fucked both pussys and sweet mouths I blew a huge load deep in Jess and Tina went right to work licking and sucking my fresh hot load of cum straight out of Jess's sweet shaved pussy Made me so hot I had to fuck Tina doggie while she ate Jess Simply amazing!

If any of you guys get the chance to be with Tina she deservers to be treated as the fuck ***** godess she is.

Any body have any vids or pics they would like to trade of her PM me.

Please be extra good to her You will have the time of your life.

Assman To You
04-27-21, 14:02
Tina is by far the most under rated babe on the strolls She is hot looking with a great body a wonderful smile with all her teeth and truly loves to suck and be fucked and always and I mean always wants that load blown on her face What an amazing ****.

I was very fortunate to have shared time with her about 20 times Sure wish I could get back out there One time she and I had a threesome with Jess from Frederick Those two were in a hot 69 as I filmed and fucked both pussys and sweet mouths I blew a huge load deep in Jess and Tina went right to work licking and sucking my fresh hot load of cum straight out of Jess's sweet shaved pussy Made me so hot I had to fuck Tina doggie while she ate Jess Simply amazing!

If any of you guys get the chance to be with Tina she deservers to be treated as the fuck ***** godess she is.

Please be extra good to her You will have the time of your life.Now I'm interested. Someone must have a picture?

HerStorm
04-27-21, 15:36
Ashton just got out. Be careful. Seen Kiera jump out a green car and guy bloodied up. Cops out here after fighting with paramedics. Law still around asking questions. Keep cautious out here.

Assman To You
04-27-21, 18:53
Ashton just got out. Be careful. Seen Kiera jump out a green car and guy bloodied up. Cops out here after fighting with paramedics. Law still around asking questions. Keep cautious out here.She is always packing a knife and or a tazer plus she will go all out ghetto hood rat if you give her a reason.

BoloBellgrande
04-27-21, 20:07
She is always packing a knife and or a tazer plus she will go all out ghetto hood rat if you give her a reason.So what the fuck happened? I saw a fire truck and a ambulance blocking Ashton at Furrow. After they left I saw Kiara standing near the corner waving her arms and talking with a police officer. About 10 minutes later I saw her walking down Ashton crossing Pulaski, we exchanged smiles and kept it moving, when I drove back around to Smallwood and Ashton a little while later, I saw yellow tape up on the corner and around a black keep.

I think I've seen that black jeep parked somewhere else on Furrow on the regular but, that one has the back glass busted out, not sure if it's the same one.

LibidoLuvr
04-27-21, 22:43
Went down to W / W. To meet one of my regulars. Saw a girl in a blue dress on the corner of Pulaski and Ashton. Didn't have time to hook up her. Said her name is Danyelle. Anybody have any Intel on this one?

PellyMason
04-27-21, 22:57
She is always packing a knife and or a tazer plus she will go all out ghetto hood rat if you give her a reason.Another good reason or two not to pick her up.

BoloBellgrande
04-27-21, 23:57
Went down to W / W. To meet one of my regulars. Saw a girl in a blue dress on the corner of Pulaski and Ashton. Didn't have time to hook up her. Said her name is Danyelle. Anybody have any Intel on this one?If it's the same one I'm thinking of with pretty black hair, some guy cut her face up from ear to ear. I have no reliable info on what caused that to take place. Proceed with caution!

CowboysFan
04-28-21, 00:47
The craziest thing happened, I picked up a hack and took a 26 yo light black girl named Bree and her brother up the road a few miles. Upon small talk I found out she dates. Well one thing led to another and we ended up dating half and half for standard rates. Said she doesn't walk just dates people she knows. She was also 6 months pregnant. Lots of tattoos. Anyone know her?

Mr KuntFlooder
04-28-21, 08:27
Tina is by far the most under rated babe on the strolls She is hot looking with a great body a wonderful smile with all her teeth and truly loves to suck and be fucked and always and I mean always wants that load blown on her face What an amazing ****.

Please be extra good to her You will have the time of your life.BTW.

As previously mention by a fellow monger Her gymnastics show is quite memorable Even better is when she gets on top an rides you The cowgirl fuck from hell If you can keep it hard she will give the ride of your life She loves them thick and hard and if you can hold off from blowing your load deep in her hungry pussy she will want the your first load on her sexy face If you man enough to keep it up she will suck you dry on your second load My third (Yes third) I left deep in her hungry ****.

What a wild great fuck.

Treat her right guys She will show you how great a woman can suck fuck.

Assman To You
04-28-21, 09:05
If it's the same one I'm thinking of with pretty black hair, some guy cut her face up from ear to ear. I have no reliable info on what caused that to take place. Proceed with caution!I saw her right after she got her face cut and it looked horrible but then saw her a few days later after it was stitched up and it looked much better but will leave a scar for sure.

I took her for some 🎤 work before all this which was okay. Her opening line is "I don't do anything for less than 40. I said no 20 with a possible 10 tip. She said no so I went to drop her off. Then she says OK 20 and we parked right behind the shopping center. Right after she gets my full attention she says another 20 to finish the job. I said 10 and held it in my hand until she CIM. She grabbed the 10 before she spit. Lmao.

Assman To You
04-28-21, 09:06
BTW.

As previously mention by a fellow monger Her gymnastics show is quite memorable Even better is when she gets on top an rides you The cowgirl fuck from hell If you can keep it hard she will give the ride of your life She loves them thick and hard and if you can hold off from blowing your load deep in her hungry pussy she will want the your first load on her sexy face If you man enough to keep it up she will suck you dry on your second load My third (Yes third) I left deep in her hungry ****.

What a wild great fuck.

Treat her right guys She will show you how great a woman can suck fuck.Someone PM me her number please.

Phyuck Yiu
04-28-21, 10:10
Someone PM me her number please.ATY, I checked back in this thread. It appears that she doesn't have working digits. But trust, I want to sample this one myself. Honestly anyone who can do amazing cowgirl performance, I need to know. Reverse cowgirl w / amazing performance is hard to find. So if anyone knows how to get in touch with Tina Marie or any girl who rides it hard and good, let me know.

Phyuck!

Red410
04-28-21, 10:15
At 8 pm I went around the ww loop a couple of times and found nothing but two older women at the circle on too many meds so I went to the garrison loop and seen a black SW in her lower 40's with big tits and short curly hair standing in front of the playground she wasn't the prettiest but looked clean so I picked her up and we agreed on 30 and I took her to my spot by the apartments close to the Walbrook junction she gave great service she said she doesn't do drugs and I could definitely tell she was telling the truth definitely worth seeing her again.

Dagame
04-28-21, 11:50
Does anybody have pictures of this Teena Marie that everybody has been talking about I'm hoping that either I have met her or am in the process of meeting her. Also have been looking for the exclusive redhead 23 year old who says she doesn't date from time to time. Anybody have any info on that?

Oakwood99
04-28-21, 12:15
If it's the same one I'm thinking of with pretty black hair, some guy cut her face up from ear to ear. I have no reliable info on what caused that to take place. Proceed with caution!I'll give her some free advertisement. These were taken last year when she tried to upsell on our agreement. I saw her last month for a mic check with no problems. I did see her with bandage around her head a couple weeks ago, ask her if she was alright, she said yes. Rough out there.

Oak.

BoloBellgrande
04-28-21, 12:50
I'll give her some free advertisement. These were taken last year when she tried to upsell on our agreement. I saw her last month for a mic check with no problems. I did see her with bandage around her head a couple weeks ago, ask her if she was alright, she said yes. Rough out there.

Oak.Use to see her at a familiar friends house all the time last fall. She looked better then, her skin looked whiter and didn't have that yellowish dirty tinge to it like it does now. She had more weight in her ass too, face was fuller and not so hard looking like in your pics. She must yo yo back and forth with the meds. She's definitely one of the non zombies out there right now.

Think she was staying at Kiara's place for a minute with her BF. Not sure if that's still the case or not.

Phyuck Yiu
04-28-21, 13:45
I'll give her some free advertisement. These were taken last year when she tried to upsell on our agreement. I saw her last month for a mic check with no problems. I did see her with bandage around her head a couple weeks ago, ask her if she was alright, she said yes. Rough out there.

Oak.Dee has some good P. As far as her face, she was cut up pretty bad.

Phyuck!

Iplnsht1379
04-28-21, 14:54

Oak.I have been seeing her on the corner of pulaski and Ashton the last couple of days. She told me that she got robbed that's why her eye is fucked up.

Moraxus
04-28-21, 20:19
I have been seeing her on the corner of pulaski and Ashton the last couple of days. She told me that she got robbed that's why her eye is fucked up.I saw her on the corner as well, she had a black eye. I drove by to go to the post office, and then saw her still there on the way back 15 min later. Wondered why no one was picking her up, she looked good.

MotoMoto11
04-28-21, 21:18
So what the fuck happened? I saw a fire truck and a ambulance blocking Ashton at Furrow. After they left I saw Kiara standing near the corner waving her arms and talking with a police officer. About 10 minutes later I saw her walking down Ashton crossing Pulaski, we exchanged smiles and kept it moving, when I drove back around to Smallwood and Ashton a little while later, I saw yellow tape up on the corner and around a black keep.

I think I've seen that black jeep parked somewhere else on Furrow on the regular but, that one has the back glass busted out, not sure if it's the same one.Was wondering myself I pretty much just stroll through the strip from time to time when I came through saw the detectives matter of fact one of them was a guy I used to coach back in the day. Stopped at the shopping center went back through seen the tape up Like I previously posted it is going to start getting hot around there bodies dropping like it's nothing. To quote the rap group Mobb Deep "There's a war going outside no one is safe from you can run but you can't hide forever".

BigPappay
04-29-21, 14:21
Same drama free dependable service. Can always be found 24 hrs /7 day a week on Ashton St between Furrow St and the Busy Bee convenience store.Had her clean my pipes yesterday. Took me a little bit to finish, but she just kept bobbing for apples. No complaints, put the work in and got it done. Need more like her out there.

Top Job
04-29-21, 14:47
Alan Drive is listed on the loop maps. I'm curious if anyone has any success out that way. I've tried a dozen times or so but haven't seen anything. Just wondering if I'm wasting my time.

Thanks.

BigTruckBob
04-29-21, 14:54
There is too much going on the stroll these days LOL. I stopped by westside shopping center and saw a SW who I use to pickup, I tried to get her to go but she doesn't date anymore. She told me all the gossip that Kiera allegedly had an altercation with a date who didn't pay her (I had Kiera a few weeks ago and she did a good job). She told me about itchy, and claimed that Rachel had to jump out of a moving car on Wilkens. LE was everywhere, so I left. I saw Amber from MP at royal farms on Washington, she said she couldn't date until her boyfriend left and asked me to wait on some side street for 20 mins. Her boyfriend was leaning against the wall with that guy who dresses like a woman, they were pressed up against each other. They were watching cars stopping for Amber, although I really don't understand their strange relationship, something seemed fishy so I left. I went to Brooklyn and I met a very ugly SW on 4th named Stephanie. She was too ugly and sickly, she kept asking if she could blow me while she was coughing her lungs out. I declined.

I ended up driving to an Asian massage parlor and dropped $160. Although I always try to buy American, I think I may start doing this more. I got everything head, sex, and a table shower with no stress or burning fuel in my F450. What do you think about massage parlors over Street Walkers?

Iplnsht1379
04-29-21, 15:21
Saw Rachel in Brooklyn recently I caught her on patapsco and hanover st. I pull over she hops in and we go to look for a spot but its in the middle of day and its sunny as hell outside like a giant flashlight every you go and LE is parked on certain streets. We find a abando off Baltic I pull around back in alley and parked. It was a decent spot considering the daytime. She starts by giving me a good and warm bbj sucking balls and everything. I could tell she liked her job. Now she been sucking me off for about 15 minutes now. But I can tell I'm no where near about to pop. I ask her how are those guts she laughs and say I never had any complaints plus I just got out the shower so I'm fresh and clean. I told her I got 10 more if she let me pound on her she agreed. I told her let's go down them steps and you can bend over. So we get out of the car head down the steps at the abando it looks like a drug den needles and shit everywhere. But jr didn't care so I said fuck it bend over she did. Once I got inside her tight pussy I started pounding but I couldn't pound to hard didn't want to slip and fall on a needle. I ask her to sit on this board that was on the steps she refused. Honestly I can't blame her. So I kept pounding k9 until I was about to pop and I had turn around and caught it all every last drop. Now this was the worst and unsafe place I ever got serviced but it did the job. I did make video. Damaged. 20 for head and extra 10 to fuck. Got to love Jackson and Hamilton. At these rates it endless possibilities.

Loosecannon.

Aamco
04-29-21, 15:57
Hell yea! Smokin hot fuck and suck! I'm a jacking! LOL.

Saw Rachel in Brooklyn recently I caught her on patapsco and hanover st. I pull over she hops in and we go to look for a spot but its in the middle of day and its sunny as hell outside like a giant flashlight every you go and LE is parked on certain streets. We find a abando off Baltic I pull around back in alley and parked. It was a decent spot considering the daytime. She starts by giving me a good and warm bbj sucking balls and everything. I could tell she liked her job. Now she been sucking me off for about 15 minutes now. But I can tell I'm no where near about to pop. I ask her how are those guts she laughs and say I never had any complaints plus I just got out the shower so I'm fresh and clean. I told her I got 10 more if she let me pound on her she agreed. I told her let's go down them steps and you can bend over. So we get out of the car head down the steps at the abando it looks like a drug den needles and shit everywhere. But jr didn't care so I said fuck it bend over she did. Once I got inside her tight pussy I started pounding but I couldn't pound to hard didn't want to slip and fall on a needle. I ask her to sit on this board that was on the steps she refused. Honestly I can't blame her. So I kept pounding k9 until I was about to pop and I had turn around and caught it all every last drop. Now this was the worst and unsafe place I ever got serviced but it did the job. I did make video. Damaged. 20 for head and extra 10 to fuck. Got to love Jackson and Hamilton. At these rates it endless possibilities.

Loosecannon.

BigTruckBob
04-29-21, 16:58
Dude, it takes guts to screw in a place like that LOL. I remember her, she lives in this luxury tent and she is willing to do whatever. She use to freak me out a little talking about serial killers and UFO's, but she's cool.

Loosecannon.

TheRabbit
04-29-21, 19:00

Loosecannon.Does anyone know of any motels around the 30-40 dollar range because I rather avoid having sex outside with a bunch of needles on the ground? LOL.

LuvTitz
04-29-21, 20:04
Drove around a bit today hoping to find something appetizing on the triangle / circle loop. There wasn't too much out today for a while. I spotted Heather with the fake tits who normally hangs out on Washington Blvd talking with some guy on Ramsay. She had a strawberry blonde wig today, wearing some nice shorts and a cleavage displaying shirt. Since my last experience wasn't so great, I decided to pass. A little while later, I saw Dee on Pulaski. I dated her sometime last year. I couldn't get over her hairy nipples during that first encounter. Yecchhh!! I passed. Lastly, I spotted Raven walking with a friend on Wilkens. I pulled over to talk with her but she kept on moving. I'm guessing she was on a search for meds since normally she would hop right in. Oh well, I've got a massive cream pie waiting for her the next time we meet. Be safe out there.

JankMaster
04-29-21, 20:35
Drove around a bit today hoping to find something appetizing on the triangle / circle loop. There wasn't too much out today for a while. I spotted Heather with the fake tits who normally hangs out on Washington Blvd talking with some guy on Ramsay. She had a strawberry blonde wig today, wearing some nice shorts and a cleavage displaying shirt. Since my last experience wasn't so great, I decided to pass. A little while later, I saw Dee on Pulaski. I dated her sometime last year. I couldn't get over her hairy nipples during that first encounter. Yecchhh!! I passed. Lastly, I spotted Raven walking with a friend on Wilkens. I pulled over to talk with her but she kept on moving. I'm guessing she was on a search for meds since normally she would hop right in. Oh well, I've got a massive cream pie waiting for her the next time we meet. Be safe out there.Is the hair still blue or a different color.

Baltimore2020
04-29-21, 21:33
Saw a short thin girl with dirty blonde / red hair wearing a beige jacket and hood. I couldn't really see her face, she looked ok I picked her up. Instant mistake. When she talked, I saw she had jacked up teeth and I noticed a smell. I Drove a little bit and it smell like she shit herself and she looked ill. WTF. Had to get her the fuck out of my car. Gave her a 20 and dropped her off where I picked her up at. Had to go home and take a shower after that. Guess some days are better than others.Wish I saw this earlier. Pick her up at the circle as she was sitting on the stairs. Went dose off immediately in the car. Got to a place and she asked for money upfront. Gave her some thought she was friendly. Then the close to nothing toothy BBBJ. Dosing off and complaining the whole time. I just stopped and started driving back. Kicked her out at Pilawski. She was moody and bitching the whole time.

Don't pick her up. She is a trouble, not going to details.

Stay safe.

B.

LuvTitz
04-30-21, 06:22
Is the hair still blue or a different color.Yes. Her hair is still blue. She was wearing tight ripped jeans and a black top. She looked nice, but obviously would have preferred her naked and spreading her legs. Good luck.

LexMar
04-30-21, 10:13
Yes. Her hair is still blue. She was wearing tight ripped jeans and a black top. She looked nice, but obviously would have preferred her naked and spreading her legs. Good luck.Is this the same Raven with the Spider Tattoo, about 5'. 7"?

Frank76
04-30-21, 15:42
Is this the same Raven with the Spider Tattoo, about 5'. 7"?So this often confuses people. Two working girls going by the name Raven. The Raven without the tatto works the Wilkens, Monoroe, Pulaski, Payson streets area. Good looking, dark hair with a blue tint. No Spider tatto. As far as I know, no advertisments on the web. I can vouch for her as a good date. She is on the street meds however.

The other Raven has a ad on escort aligator. She has a big spider tattto in the middle of her chest. I have never dated her. Wilkens Raven is Photos 1, 2. Spider Raven is Photos 3, 4. They are both thin and brunette. Hope this helps clear things up.

Frank Out!

LuvTitz
04-30-21, 16:42
Had another great session with my favorite MILF this afternoon. Scooped her up near the triangle, had a good conversation, then got down to business. She is a no rush, genuinely sweet lady. To show her my appreciation, I loaded her pussy with some baby batter. I didn't see many others out today during my recon. Oh well, I'm pleased for the next few days.

LuvTitz
04-30-21, 16:43
Is this the same Raven with the Spider Tattoo, about 5'. 7"?Nope. Our fellow enthusiast provided some photos. The Raven that I know is displayed in photos 1 & 2.

Saber1967
04-30-21, 17:32
Had another great session with my favorite MILF this afternoon. Scooped her up near the triangle, had a good conversation, then got down to business. She is a no rush, genuinely sweet lady. To show her my appreciation, I loaded her pussy with some baby batter. I didn't see many others out today during my recon. Oh well, I'm pleased for the next few days.Melissa Dean?

Saber1967
04-30-21, 17:33
Does anyone know of any motels around the 30-40 dollar range because I rather avoid having sex outside with a bunch of needles on the ground? LOL.Ummm. Tims, tip top, cedar.

StayAnonymous
04-30-21, 19:12
Ummm. Tims, tip top, cedar.Anyone know what their latest policies are on needing a drivers license or other I'd to book a room for an hour?

I stopped going to Tims when the woman insisted on an I'd along with giving a bad attitude. Giving my license is a no go for me and I just don't want to spend the time driving around with a girl just to get turned down at tims and have no room to go to.

ExotheMenace
04-30-21, 19:15
Ummm. Tims, tip top, cedar.Tims motel is around that if you're looking for cheap, as far as quality I would not recommend it. Be safe my dude.

Exo.

Saber1967
04-30-21, 21:55
Anyone know what their latest policies are on needing a drivers license or other I'd to book a room for an hour?

I stopped going to Tims when the woman insisted on an I'd along with giving a bad attitude. Giving my license is a no go for me and I just don't want to spend the time driving around with a girl just to get turned down at tims and have no room to go to.I've never given a license.

LexMar
05-01-21, 00:36
So this often confuses people. Two working girls going by the name Raven. The Raven without the tatto works the Wilkens, Monoroe, Pulaski, Payson streets area. Good looking, dark hair with a blue tint. No Spider tatto. As far as I know, no advertisments on the web. I can vouch for her as a good date. She is on the street meds however.

The other Raven has a ad on escort aligator. She has a big spider tattto in the middle of her chest. I have never dated her. Wilkens Raven is Photos 1, 2. Spider Raven is Photos 3, 4. They are both thin and brunette. Hope this helps clear things up.

Frank Out!Thank you for this clarification Frank. Without the pictures their descriptions along with the same name made me think it was the same person. But even with the pictures, they still have many similarities. Appreciate the help.

Phyuck Yiu
05-01-21, 01:50
Had to see what the hype was about. Got to finally catch up with Ashley in MP tonight. Very cute, love the way she squeals when you put it in her. She loves getting that D. No problem with BB and CIP. Plus, huge kitten lips. She felt so good definitely will repeat.

Phyuck.

SteveStone123
05-01-21, 08:45
Tims motel is around that if you're looking for cheap, as far as quality I would not recommend it. Be safe my dude.

Exo.Tims will charge around 38 dollars for 2 hrs and Tip Top will charge around 46 dollars and quality wise Tip Top is better than Tims.

SteveStone123
05-01-21, 08:48
Anyone know what their latest policies are on needing a drivers license or other I'd to book a room for an hour?

I stopped going to Tims when the woman insisted on an I'd along with giving a bad attitude. Giving my license is a no go for me and I just don't want to spend the time driving around with a girl just to get turned down at tims and have no room to go to.Both places didn't ask me for any DLs.

Baltimore2020
05-01-21, 09:48
Had to see what the hype was about. Got to finally catch up with Ashley in MP tonight. Very cute, love the way she squeals when you put it in her. She loves getting that D. No problem with BB and CIP. Plus, huge kitten lips. She felt so good definitely will repeat.

Phyuck.Does she have a number?

Iplnsht1379
05-01-21, 11:15

Phyuck.Good stuff.

I was lucky enough to catch her about 2 weeks ago. I have seen 2 more times since than I have her digits. She has some good creamy pussy. Never complains. I'm glad finally found her definitely a treat.

Propilot
05-01-21, 13:21
Good stuff.

I was lucky enough to catch her about 2 weeks ago. I have seen 2 more times since than I have her digits. She has some good creamy pussy. Never complains. I'm glad finally found her definitely a treat.Is it possible to share the number through pm? I will be discreet. Thank you.

Larsfuchs
05-01-21, 14:42
Is it possible to share the number through pm? I will be discreet. Thank you.

Propilot-Always check your six.http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=a93e1b2d3

I have what I am guessing is an old number, it is not working. Every time Ashley comes back to visit her old stomping grounds, I am reminded of this video. Hope this is not the last time we get action shots!

Larsfuchs
05-01-21, 14:55
Sorry if this is off topic or too old a subject. While I was reviewing recent Charm City Porn footage to find our charming Ashley, I was reminded of that old classic of Renee a. K. a Bunny. I tried the link below from the old web address but it is not working. I guess it is no longer on the site. I have some stills that I think were from the same blessed event, but I lost the video. Does anyone have it, or know where it can be found? Thanks in advance.

I though this was deserving of a repost. I love the way she's pissed off with the cum on her shirt but she doesn't move away from it! I guess she was upset because people in the neighborhood might see her with cum stains on her shirt and be shocked to find out she sucks dicks in cemeteries for her income. I forget the girls name.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/470/that-was-so-fucking-ignorant.html

Assman To You
05-01-21, 15:25
I predict some of you will have purple sparkles on your pecker today.

Patch78
05-01-21, 15:57
When I cruise the loops I'm not too aware of who is who. But I recall some of the names of the girls from others post. So yesterday I was out doing my WW loops and finally after 6 or so runs I caught Raven by the triangle. I didn't know who she was until she said her name. She's cute as heck. I asked about the rent a room and we agreed on two Jackson's. She stood facing me in her very sexy underwear and I came to attention. I had her turn around and I unsnapped her teddy revealing a beautiful little piece of cherry pie. I went in on that for a few and then had her give me a damn good BBBJ. I knew how I wanted her so I laid her back and went into her sideways. You can tell she likes it. She couldn't help herself let out little moans. I kept getting it but all of the noise coming from the house made me lose focus. I had her give me some more phenomenal head. And that I'll agree on is one of the best around besides Mae! Although Raven is way higher up on the scale of looks. I actually had to stop her from blowing me more and she actually held on with one hand and looked at Willie like she was losing a puppy dog LOL no joke. So I saw she had a phone so I got her digits. I tried to set up a Tim's or whatever date for last night but we were unable to connect. I just returned from another loop adventure around WW and BP / CB and nothing! I laughed at another poster who said "fruitless loops" haha.

Anyways Raven is bb friendly too if you do catch her you'll enjoy your time!

P.S. I saw Kiara the other day for the first time and I don't know what all of the hype is. I probably won't repeat.

Apache 12
05-01-21, 17:46
I predict some of you will have purple sparkles on your pecker today.I picked Kiara up last Sunday and she was telling me about her room mate Courtney fell down the steps and she had to call The Paramedics to come get her. So anyway with all that Kiara was not Herself and the thrill just wasn't there and Her hygiene was not as well, with all said I don't think I will partake in anymore of her services unless nothing else is available.

Apache 12
05-01-21, 17:50

Phyuck.Hope I get to participate with Her real soon. I believe I did pick her up about 3 years ago, but just not 100 % sure it was Ashley.

Aamco
05-01-21, 18:28
Hahahahaha! Purple sparkles from her lipstick. What a great picture of her dick sucking lips. One pic is worth a thousand words. Thanks Assman.

I predict some of you will have purple sparkles on your pecker today.

Dog Pound 99
05-01-21, 18:42
I went to Brooklyn and I met a very ugly SW on 4th named Stephanie. She was too ugly and sickly, she kept asking if she could blow me while she was coughing her lungs out. I declined.
I ended up driving to an Asian massage parlor and dropped $160. Although I always try to buy American, I think I may start doing this more. I got everything head, sex, and a table shower with no stress or burning fuel in my F450. What do you think about massage parlors over Street Walkers?Generally speaking, the differences between a Massage Parlor (or Escort Service for that matter) and the ubiquitous Street Walker scene can be summed up by comparing a Dine-in Restaurant to a Soup Kitchen. They both serve food but the similarity stops there - - well, you get the general idea. As the old saying goes "you get what you pay for."

Dog.

BlueEyesFun
05-01-21, 19:14

Phyuck.I scooped this Ashley on Washington Blvd off Desoto a couple of years ago. She said she lived in Catonsville and she drove a little truck at the time. I took her to Tims and once she got undressed I saw her arms were covered with abscesses that were pretty much healed, but looked awful nonetheless. I told her to put her top back on covering her arms and only just give me some brains. Anyway, she's cute as a button, gives a good blowjob and I have no reason to doubt all the positive posts regarding her good pussy! Everybody be safe out there on the prowl trying to catch up with the flavor of the month. Peace!

BEF.

NiteTimer
05-02-21, 08:29
From the Archives 14.

https://www.xvideos.com/video62658559/taking_those_cheeks_pawg_edit

NiteTimer
05-02-21, 08:31
https://www.xvideos.com/video62658473/pawg_ass_vs_wood

FatMan89
05-02-21, 08:49
I predict some of you will have purple sparkles on your pecker today.Any chance why'all could pm me so numbers for some of these chicks? I live in pg county and it's pretty much dead here so I wouldn't mind trying it out. Also any advice on where and when to go would be cool as well.

Assman To You
05-02-21, 12:40
Any chance why'all could pm me so numbers for some of these chicks? I live in pg county and it's pretty much dead here so I wouldn't mind trying it out. Also any advice on where and when to go would be cool as well.I know for a fact she is without a phone at present.

These girls steal phones more than anything else. If you put in any time around Ashton you will see her out.

FatMan89
05-02-21, 12:43
I know for a fact she is without a phone at present.

These girls steal phones more than anything else. If you put in any time around Ashton you will see her out.Thanks man.

NiteTimer
05-02-21, 19:39
https://www.xvideos.com/video62658029/riding_young_milf

CowboysFan
05-02-21, 21:56
Any chance why'all could pm me so numbers for some of these chicks? I live in pg county and it's pretty much dead here so I wouldn't mind trying it out. Also any advice on where and when to go would be cool as well.Get out there and put in work. Drive down Fairhaven, loop around Washburn, drive down Washington blvd to Morrell park, drive wilkens, loop the circle, loop ashton and pulaski, drive down conklin, the loops are out there. You just have to put in work. 24/7 somones out there on these loops. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But you learn from each loop on what works and what doesn't. Learn the best times for you. I use to prefer late hours after midnight but I work 5 to 1's now. All you got to do is put in the work.

Not to get myself bombed with PM's, I'm not throwing out any one by name. But is anyone else dating old dates from 10 years ago other then me? I would refer to them as legends from their time on the loops.

Duuuuuuude
05-03-21, 00:28
Hadn't seen her in months. Rolled by Smallwood and caught a glimpse of her and looped back as quick as I could to make the scoop. We grabbed some grub on the way to the notel. We chilled and then went at it. BBBJ, then covered Mish and k9. I always have a great time with this little one.

As usual, no phone or digits. Always losing the phone.

RookieMonger
05-03-21, 08:08
I predict some of you will have purple sparkles on your pecker today.Damn, haven't seen the body but her face is still cute after all these years. Probably been 11 years since last time we dated.

FatMan89
05-03-21, 08:38
Get out there and put in work. Drive down Fairhaven, loop around Washburn, drive down Washington blvd to Morrell park, drive wilkens, loop the circle, loop ashton and pulaski, drive down conklin, the loops are out there. You just have to put in work. 24/7 somones out there on these loops. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But you learn from each loop on what works and what doesn't. Learn the best times for you. I use to prefer late hours after midnight but I work 5 to 1's now. All you got to do is put in the work.

Not to get myself bombed with PM's, I'm not throwing out any one by name. But is anyone else dating old dates from 10 years ago other then me? I would refer to them as legends from their time on the loops.Thank you very much for the advice. I'll try it out when I get some free time.

BigTruckBob
05-03-21, 08:58
I picked Kiara up last Sunday and she was telling me about her room mate Courtney fell down the steps and she had to call The Paramedics to come get her. So anyway with all that Kiara was not Herself and the thrill just wasn't there and Her hygiene was not as well, with all said I don't think I will partake in anymore of her services unless nothing else is available.I had her a few weeks ago because of the high reviews here. My experience with her was that she gives it her all while doing the BJ and that was a good experience. I didn't hit it because like you said her hygiene was subpar. Her vagina seemed inherently dirty to me. I put a towel down on my back seat, and while I was standing outside my truck using the gentlemen's room in the parking lot, she had licked her fingers and was rubbing herself trying to get it wet. When I got into the back seat I noticed the towel had brown juice from her saliva and vagina. It turned me off so much that I had her kneel outside my truck to finish the job instead of having sex. When she was done she sprayed her clothes with Lysol I guess to smell clean again. With all that said, she has that "The Little Engine That Could" attitude, and she will give a good blow, but she needs to bathe more.

Assman To You
05-03-21, 09:45
I can't tell you how many times I've toured.

Wilkens to Morrel Park then across Patapsco to Brooklyn Park and Curtis Bay and back to 895 over to Dundalk and lastly Conklin. The drive west on 40 takes you right back to Wilkens area. What is crazy is I've done that loop as many a 3 times in one day. Can anyone top that for putting in the miles?

LibidoLuvr
05-03-21, 09:54

Wilkens to Morrel Park then across Patapsco to Brooklyn Park and Curtis Bay and back to 895 over to Dundalk and lastly Conklin. The drive west on 40 takes you right back to Wilkens area. What is crazy is I've done that loop as many a 3 times in one day. Can anyone top that for putting in the miles?It's been times when I've hit all those places in a matter of 2-3 days. And have found nothing. As nice as it was yesterday. I saw nothing. (well at least) worth my wild.

BigTruckBob
05-03-21, 10:20

Wilkens to Morrel Park then across Patapsco to Brooklyn Park and Curtis Bay and back to 895 over to Dundalk and lastly Conklin. The drive west on 40 takes you right back to Wilkens area. What is crazy is I've done that loop as many a 3 times in one day. Can anyone top that for putting in the miles?When I am in my manic phase I have done similar loops, and I once even picked up 5 prostitutes in one day. However, lately I have been going to massage parlors after I do a loop. I am considering just going once a week go to a Hispanic brothel or Asian massage parlor to save the time. One of the guys on here said it best, it's like comparing a soup kitchen to fine dining.

Iplnsht1379
05-03-21, 11:07
It's been times when I've hit all those places in a matter of 2-3 days. And have found nothing. As nice as it was yesterday. I saw nothing. (well at least) worth my wild.I went on stroll yesterday about 7 pm I saw nothing. I hit the ww loop nothing, hit wash blvd and desoto nothing, I hit 4th and washburn dead. Dam near every street in Brooklyn nothing. I did see they had something going on at Carroll park going on it was a lot scattered ass to see though. I wish they was working. Dirt bikes was everywhere bobbin and weaving in and out of traffic.

BlueEyesFun
05-03-21, 15:03
I went on stroll yesterday about 7 pm I saw nothing. I hit the ww loop nothing, hit wash blvd and desoto nothing, I hit 4th and washburn dead. Dam near every street in Brooklyn nothing. I did see they had something going on at Carroll park going on it was a lot scattered ass to see though. I wish they was working. Dirt bikes was everywhere bobbin and weaving in and out of traffic.I had to pickup a new water filter for my refrigerator at Lowes in Glen Burnie yesterday, so I made a few loops on my way back to Bolton Hill. First off, went thru Curtis Bay and didn't see anybody on Fairhaven except for little Puerto Rican Cee Cee and tall slim WSW Allie. Made my way up Patapsco to Brooklyn and absolutely nobody out but LE posted on various corners of the stroll. Came up Patapsco toward Washington Blvd and saw little Melanie plus a tall thick WSW by the old Salvation Army stroll. Headed towards Morrell Park and saw little Heather Nicole with the two different sized bolt-on fake tits looking crazy as hell, plus I also saw the flavor of the month Ashley limping down Desoto Rd just pass Royal Farms. She looked high as a kite as I drove by her! Made my way down Wilkens to the Circle and came back thru Ramsay pass the Triangle on to Aston down to Westside Shopping Center. Saw little Kiara and her boyfriend at Aston & Furrow and Haley with her boyfriend at Monroe and Ramsay. Anyway, while turning around in the shopping center parking lot, I spotted a WSW worth a closer look and it turned out to be Courtney formally of Curtis Bay / Fairhaven stroll. At this point, it was either take my tired ass home for a break or see what's up with Courtney, so off to Tims we went to let her get to work! I for one hope better days are just around the corner, the hunt is starting to be more like a job instead of a hobby! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Old Chinese Guy
05-03-21, 17:43
I went on stroll yesterday about 7 pm I saw nothing. I hit the ww loop nothing, hit wash blvd and desoto nothing, I hit 4th and washburn dead. Dam near every street in Brooklyn nothing. I did see they had something going on at Carroll park going on it was a lot scattered ass to see though. I wish they was working. Dirt bikes was everywhere bobbin and weaving in and out of traffic.Although what is considered 'dead' is debatable. Drove around BCB this afternoon around 3 pm and it was pretty much empty streets. Headed over to Wilkens and saw Special K on the corner of Ashton and Pulaski sitting on the steps. She walked up to say she was 'waiting for her bf' and she is indeed a shell of her former self. Gave her a Jackson just because. Drove around and saw Heaven sitting on the steps on the corner of Wilkens and Payson all made up but really looking terrible, think she was trying to hide how bad she looked with makeup. Also ran into Cassidy on Ashton and Ramsey, so confirmed she's alive but she's lost her only other front tooth as well for those who like the gummy BJs. She also was on an errand so could not hang. Seems like everyone was running errands this afternoon or do I look that bad SWs are rejecting me! LOL.

MotoMoto11
05-03-21, 17:53
Sorry if this is off topic or too old a subject. While I was reviewing recent Charm City Porn footage to find our charming Ashley, I was reminded of that old classic of Renee a. K. a Bunny. I tried the link below from the old web address but it is not working. I guess it is no longer on the site. I have some stills that I think were from the same blessed event, but I lost the video. Does anyone have it, or know where it can be found? Thanks in advance.Wonder how she is doing now last I remember she had got herself straight she was related to Alicia and the rest of that mobb pricey Nicole and her mom Lisa (RIP) and yeah I ran through the "whole" family it was like watching Jerry Springer when they found out I was banging all of them.

Frank76
05-03-21, 18:49
I went on stroll yesterday about 7 pm I saw nothing. I hit the ww loop nothing, hit wash blvd and desoto nothing, I hit 4th and washburn dead. Dam near every street in Brooklyn nothing. I did see they had something going on at Carroll park going on it was a lot scattered ass to see though. I wish they was working. Dirt bikes was everywhere bobbin and weaving in and out of traffic.So a the incident was a big shoot out at Carroll Park on Sunday. It was across the street from the big facility where baltimore works on the busses. So not really prime pick up area:

One man was killed and three others were injured Sunday night in a shooting at Carroll Park in southwest Baltimore, police said.

City police said officers were called around 8:11 pm For multiple ShotSpotter alerts in the 1500 block of Washington Boulevard at Carroll Park.

Police said officers found a 20-year-old man, two 21-year-old men suffering from gunshot wounds. The men were taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police said. A 22-year-old man was also found inside Carroll Park with gunshot wounds and was taken to Shock Trauma, where died. At some point, there were young men driving or riding their dirt bikes through the city that arrived here. What we believe happened at this point is some type of argument ensued between somebody in that group and somebody in a different group and one person began firing," Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison said.

So the dirt biker boyz were involved in a shoot out, how shocking. Now that spring is here, lots of people pack the park to hang out. Maybe this will draw some police away from the Wilkens area. So far this year in Baltimore has 105 homicides. Yeah we are number 1 !

Frank Out!

Moraxus
05-03-21, 19:28

Wilkens to Morrel Park then across Patapsco to Brooklyn Park and Curtis Bay and back to 895 over to Dundalk and lastly Conklin. The drive west on 40 takes you right back to Wilkens area. What is crazy is I've done that loop as many a 3 times in one day. Can anyone top that for putting in the miles?The loops aren't what they used to be. I used to drive the loops all day sometimes back 3 or 4 years ago, there were almost 50% more girls out then than there are now. I think UFOs are abducting them.

Horsetrader
05-03-21, 22:13
My experience with her was that she gives it her all while doing the BJ and that was a good experience. I didn't hit it because like you said her hygiene was subpar. Her vagina seemed inherently dirty to me.
Kiara is one who is worth splurging for a notel. She might spend 15 minutes in the bathroom, but she will come out smelling good. I've sometimes wondered if her bathroom time was spent shooting, but I've never noticed a personality difference before and after bathroom time.

Curtisbay
05-03-21, 22:18
The loops aren't what they used to be. I used to drive the loops all day sometimes back 3 or 4 years ago, there were almost 50% more girls out then than there are now. I think UFOs are abducting them.You could drive the notels and the girls would stand in front of their rooms.

Barraquda22
05-03-21, 22:46
Kiara is one who is worth splurging for a notel. She might spend 15 minutes in the bathroom, but she will come out smelling good. I've sometimes wondered if her bathroom time was spent shooting, but I've never noticed a personality difference before and after bathroom time.Sometimes yes sometimes no. During the summer she would normally ask if it was ok hit the shower beforehand, I nlrmally insisted either way. Never had an issue with her at a room (even in some not so shitty hotels in the county).

BQ22.

LuvTitz
05-03-21, 22:47
So, I guess it takes an overcast day with occasional rain to bring out the ladies. At first, it was the Walking Dead out there. It was rough. Then over time, I saw Kiara, Reds, Dee, MILF Melissa, Tinkerbell and a few others that I never approached. I decided that today was just a window shopping day and called it quits after a while. Good luck and stay vigilant.

La Von
05-04-21, 19:25
So the today of all days. I missed my exit because traffic's getting super stupid on 95 N. So I ended up having to detour down to Washington Blvd. Sitting at the light at Desoto and guess who I finally see limping up the street. Ashley. She was looking a little rough in the full daylight but still better than the walking dead that's been over on Aston. But I had a dental appointment that I was running late for. Just my luck. Well hopefully I'll find her again and get to experience her first hand.

Moraxus
05-04-21, 20:18
I think these kids doing wheelies on their bikes have a death wish. I was driving down Ramsey towards Smallwood in this boy was doing a wheelie in oncoming and he kept drifting into my lane while I was driving towards him, almost like he wanted to get hit. I literally had to come to a complete stop about 15 ft away from him and he still came within less than a foot of hitting my vehicle. I wish he did hit me and broke something like an idiot. The cameras on the street would have seen me stop way beforehand.

Moraxus
05-04-21, 21:51
Finally found a new girl to pick up outside of regulars. Scooped Samantha, WSW brunette hair with a nice face and body (I'll give her an 8 for a SW). Found her sitting on some steps on mchenry between Pulaski and smallwood. I told her I had a room nearby and. 3, she said alright although we didn't talk about what type of date we were doing. Took her to my room and did BBJ to CFS mish and doggy for. 3. Dropped her off on Frederick, her phone was cracked and didn't work so I gave her my number.

Jack Knauf
05-04-21, 22:01
Saw this AA chick who appeared to be a little bit preggo standing on the Northern Pkwy median with a sign. Never seen her before so I circled around and gave her $2 just so I could get a close look. Saw the telltale marks on her arms and asked if she dates. Off we go to a spot nearby for a BBBJCIM. She quoted 40, but I told her I would do 20 plus a Lincoln tip if it was satisfactory. All I had was a Hamilton for a tip so I gave her that. Mic work was ok, slightly toothy, but got me to the finish line and caught a weeks worth. Got her name and number. Will repeat mostly for convenience, plus the fact that there is slim pickings in town recently. Next time I see her, I will ask if it's cool to distribute the digits.

HjHunter2
05-05-21, 07:04
So the today of all days. I missed my exit because traffic's getting super stupid on 95 N. So I ended up having to detour down to Washington Blvd. Sitting at the light at Desoto and guess who I finally see limping up the street. Ashley. She was looking a little rough in the full daylight but still better than the walking dead that's been over on Aston. But I had a dental appointment that I was running late for. Just my luck. Well hopefully I'll find her again and get to experience her first hand.Ran into her Saturday night in the same area. Great mic skills, and honestly not bad looking at all. Haven't done a room since before the pandemic, but was sorely tempted.

DSubmariner
05-05-21, 07:34
Finally found a new girl to pick up outside of regulars. Scooped Samantha, WSW brunette hair with a nice face and body (I'll give her an 8 for a SW). Found her sitting on some steps on mchenry between Pulaski and smallwood. I told her I had a room nearby and. 3, she said alright although we didn't talk about what type of date we were doing. Took her to my room and did BBJ to CFS mish and doggy for. 3. Dropped her off on Frederick, her phone was cracked and didn't work so I gave her my number.Ran into this one about two months ago in the same spot. She is good looking but was tweaking so hard I said no thanks. Definitely a user but to what extent I do not know. Gave me a number but was to a relative of hers. I recently tried to make contact within the past two weeks, so it looks like she got the message.

DSubmariner
05-05-21, 07:47
Ran into this dime piece the other morning. A 27 why / o Hispanic El Salvadorian or Honduran chica. She was a couple shades lighter that Monica. Man if you think Hispanic Monica is fine, this chick is waaay finer. I was like damnnnnn! Bingo! Of course she wanted to copp first and I was like naaah hun I don't get down like that. Needless to say I didn't sample. Has anyone else seen this chic or sampled? Seems like the more I try to stop this shyt the younger and finer ones cross my path. Also ran into 37 why / o Sara. Really sweet girl. Anyone know her?

Moraxus
05-05-21, 07:55
Ran into this one about two months ago in the same spot. She is good looking but was tweaking so hard I said no thanks. Definitely a user but to what extent I do not know. Gave me a number but was to a relative of hers. I recently tried to make contact within the past two weeks, so it looks like she got the message.Guess I got lucky, she wasn't tweaking at all with me. Didn't notice any marks really either.

Horsetrader
05-05-21, 08:03
Ran into this dime piece the other morning. A 27 why / o Hispanic El Salvadorian or Honduran chica. She was a couple shades lighter that Monica. Man if you think Hispanic Monica is fine, this chick is waaay finer. I was like damnnnnn! Bingo! Of course she wanted to copp first and I was like naaah hun I don't get down like that. Needless to say I didn't sample. Has anyone else seen this chic or sampled? Seems like the more I try to stop this shyt the younger and finer ones cross my path. Also ran into 37 why / o Sara. Really sweet girl. Anyone know her?Was this the one on Pennington in Curtis Bay? Spinner with short hair. Was wearing hot pants and halter top in 65 degrees with mist in the air? I ran into that one yesterday at about 4:00 AM. Sexy looking package, but crazy behavior. Wildly waving arms and screaming to draw attention. Scared me away so I didn't partake. Sexy.

DSubmariner
05-05-21, 10:49
Was this the one on Pennington in Curtis Bay? Spinner with short hair. Was wearing hot pants and halter top in 65 degrees with mist in the air? I ran that one yesterday at about 4:00 AM. Sexy looking package, but crazy behavior. Wildly waving arms and screaming to draw attention. Scared me away so I didn't partake. Sexy.Nope. Was over on W / W.

BlueEyesFun
05-05-21, 15:12
Ran into this dime piece the other morning. A 27 why / o Hispanic El Salvadorian or Honduran chica. She was a couple shades lighter that Monica. Man if you think Hispanic Monica is fine, this chick is waaay finer. I was like damnnnnn! Bingo! Of course she wanted to copp first and I was like naaah hun I don't get down like that. Needless to say I didn't sample. Has anyone else seen this chic or sampled? Seems like the more I try to stop this shyt the younger and finer ones cross my path. Also ran into 37 why / o Sara. Really sweet girl. Anyone know her?My guess would be it's Libby, that's who it sounds like to me. Absolutely gorgeous naturally, but as with all the girls out there, the drugs beat them down and detract from their looks from head to toe! Like you, I don't get down like that either, but Libby wants to go cop first on a regular basis, so I no longer bother with her for that reason. Over the past year I've only caught her twice when she had already gotten her meds and we could go take care of business without any hold-ups. In my opinion, her looks far out weigh her service abilities as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, your 37 year old Sara sounds like the somewhat thick short blonde from Virginia to me. Very sweet girl. Nice personality and a cute smile. If this is your Sara, I've only had some Head from her and it was okay and served it's purpose at the time. Peace!

BEF.

Strata
05-05-21, 16:03
I haven't had time to post every time I go out, so here are some of the recent activities.

I finally met Kiara, a few hours before the knife incident reported here earlier. Saw her hanging out in front of the RiRi / RaRa / Itchy memorial in front of her place around 0300. She didn't seem interested in dating at first, but finally made the pickup a couple hours later. Pretty face, great hair. Went to the no-tell, where she revealed that TINY body. And the scarred up arms. Hygiene was so-so, but it seemed like par for the course for the area. She's definitely not a talker, but we had a good time for the standard rate.

I saw Ashley the other morning. She and another WSW were chatting, applying makeup (mainly to their arms), brushing their hair, etc. , in the Rofo parking lot next to DD around 0700. But Ashley still has a pretty face. Had to get to work, so I didn't make the pickup.

Saw Amber prior to that. Nothing special to report. Would not repeat. Gave me a lecture about picking up SWs in Southwest Baltimore and the risk of STIs. I've heard the speech almost verbatim from someone else, so I wonder if HIPS or another group is passing it out to them. Has anyone else heard this? Dated in bando off Monroe.

I normally look for Liz, but she's been missing lately, so I headed over to Brooklyn to look for the infamous Tina Marie. I think I saw her on two occasions. Tall, dirty blonde, red top, jean skirt. But I couldn't get her attention either time. First time she appeared to be headed home, another time to go use somewhere. The intense police presence definitely made me uncomfortable. I drove around Curtis Bay, too, but I've NEVER seen anything over there.

The most recent time was on Sunday night / Monday morning, and I ended up heading back to WW area in a last ditch effort. The cops started coming out, so I was about to turn onto Wilkens and leave the block for a minute when an older couple on a stoop flagged me down for a ride to the hospital. I agreed, and the guy even offered me 10 for the ride. When I let them out, I got flagged down by a UTR named Keana who asked for a ride to Wash Blvd. I joked that she better not be heading to the trap house (she was), and we struck up a convo. She'd had a bad night with an abusive bf, so she was looking for some 'meds' to feel better. Exchanged numbers and ended up giving her a ride back to her place in east Bmore. The candy gave her major ADD and I had to listen to at least 3 phone calls about the boyfriend, but we eventually had a good time, but for more than average WW prices. But she has a decent place, a job, and she'd had a shower recently, so it wasn't a bad trade.

P.S. I also met with Samantha a month or so ago. Ultimately didn't get off, but she looked decent. I have digits, but I don't know if they are still working.

Be safe out there.

-Strata.

Klove48
05-05-21, 16:49
Ran into this dime piece the other morning. A 27 why / o Hispanic El Salvadorian or Honduran chica. She was a couple shades lighter that Monica. Man if you think Hispanic Monica is fine, this chick is waaay finer. I was like damnnnnn! Bingo! Of course she wanted to copp first and I was like naaah hun I don't get down like that. Needless to say I didn't sample. Has anyone else seen this chic or sampled? Seems like the more I try to stop this shyt the younger and finer ones cross my path. Also ran into 37 why / o Sara. Really sweet girl. Anyone know her?

My guess would be it's Libby, that's who it sounds like to me. Absolutely gorgeous naturally, but as with all the girls out there, the drugs beat them down and detract from their looks from head to toe! Like you, I don't get down like that either, but Libby wants to go cop first on a regular basis, so I no longer bother with her for that reason. Over the past year I've only caught her twice when she had already gotten her meds and we could go take care of business without any hold-ups. In my opinion, her looks far out weigh her service abilities as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, your 37 year old Sara sounds like the somewhat thick short blonde from Virginia to me. Very sweet girl. Nice personality and a cute smile. If this is your Sara, I've only had some Head from her and it was okay and served it's purpose at the time. Peace!

BEF.BlueEyes, you sound “spot on”. I agree that DSubmariner, was describing Libby / Roxi and Sara from Va. I saw Libby last night and she was totally gone; spaced-out. Walking around searching the ground for something. BTW, I was in the Super Walmart on Washington blvd. The other night and saw her walking around in the store with a blanket covering her, and she looked "rough", so I kept it movin. Sara is a wonderful person. We dated once, a while back, but we're just friends now. Cool peeps.

P.S.

I was parked on Catharine by the P. O. Last night and I was surprised to see "Latin Monica". She was walking to cop and looked "stunning" with her shorts and tank top. I paid attention and when she returned she jumped into the driver's side of a mini van and drove off. Peace.

Assman To You
05-05-21, 17:48
So the today of all days. I missed my exit because traffic's getting super stupid on 95 N. So I ended up having to detour down to Washington Blvd. Sitting at the light at Desoto and guess who I finally see limping up the street. Ashley. She was looking a little rough in the full daylight but still better than the walking dead that's been over on Aston. But I had a dental appointment that I was running late for. Just my luck. Well hopefully I'll find her again and get to experience her first hand.I took my turn today and opted for 🎤 service and presented a Jackson and she insisted on 10 more. She has battle scars for sure and doesn't smell the best but got the job done.

Oakwood99
05-05-21, 18:47
I took my turn today and opted for 🎤 service and presented a Jackson and she insisted on 10 more. She has battle scars for sure and doesn't smell the best but got the job done.She's slowly but surely heading down the road she was at last year. I'm surprised you guys didn't get her when she was down WW all last summer.
She was still cute but thinner.

Oak.

NiteTimer
05-06-21, 00:56
https://www.xvideos.com/video62731671/something_old_something_new

Truckie2
05-06-21, 08:57
I was in the area and decided to check out the talent. Around 1030 on the Wilkens I saw 2, 1 WSW on Ramsey near Payson and! BSW on Ashton near Pulaski. Someone made the scoop on the WSW so I missed out. The BSW was having problems standing, almost fell over twice before leaning against the building. Went to Brooklyn saw plenty of mongers circling looking for something. Saw a WSW at Pontiac and 5th being held up by a sign. Rode the area for about 15 minutes and she was still there when I left. I saw probably 5 mongers go past her and kept going. Figured I would check out Morrell Park. Saw one walking up the Blvd near Sexton. I turned around and was sitting at Sexton when she walked by and stopped to talk said her name was Kendall. She was looking for a date and I was looking for some mic work. Off we went to her spot, she did some excellent mic work until there was some feedback. Took her back to the Deli and dropped her off. On the way back out of the area, I saw a young blonde near the DD, good looking girl, but looked really young. I might have tried her but I had already spent my allowance. 3 for the mic check.

SteveStone123
05-06-21, 10:39
I took my turn today and opted for 🎤 service and presented a Jackson and she insisted on 10 more. She has battle scars for sure and doesn't smell the best but got the job done.I noticed she has scars / marks on one of her hand and both legs. She was wearing bandage on one of the legs.

BlueEyesFun
05-06-21, 10:55
I noticed she has scars / marks on one of her hand and both legs. She was wearing bandage on one of the legs.Yeah, she's got plenty of scars all over her body, she's a straight up hard core heroin / fentanyl shooting dope fiend!

Jack Knauf
05-06-21, 14:11
I turned around and was sitting at Sexton when she walked by and stopped to talk said her name was Kendall. She was looking for a date and I was looking for some mic work.You discussed services through your car window?

A big no-no for most of us as it is what undercover cops do.

Assman To You
05-06-21, 22:17
I want to clarify, I had mentioned her being well protected with a knife and tazer for self protection. The incident on her street was apparently some guy who got bashed in the head and she was trying to help him after someone tried to put hand sanitizer on his still bleeding head. 😳 She went in the house and got something to stop the bleeding. I have never know her to be flaky or violent but I'm sure if you gave her cause she would defend herself. She knows where she lives and has seen the worst of Charm City close up. She can also be quite chatty after you get to know her and if you care to know the goings on in the hood.

CowboysFan
05-06-21, 22:50
Picked her up in front of the Royal Farms beside Dunkin Donuts. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip for a BBBJ that was on point. Damn sure worth a stop. She had a little belly on her and bubble butt going on and clean clothes. Something you don't see a lot out here. I think she hangs a few yards down the road by the convenience stores where all the dudes always chill out in front of it. Looks like she's been posted on for a few years now.

Catch her if you can!!

Spifftek
05-07-21, 06:08
I want to clarify, I had mentioned her being well protected with a knife and tazer for self protection. The incident on her street was apparently some guy who got bashed in the head and she was trying to help him after someone tried to put hand sanitizer on his still bleeding head. 😳 She went in the house and got something to stop the bleeding. I have never know her to be flaky or violent but I'm sure if you gave her cause she would defend herself. She knows where she lives and has seen the worst of Charm City close up. She can also be quite chatty after you get to know her and if you care to know the goings on in the hood.I knew back sometime ago, but she "took a break" and I moved. I'm in town for a few days and would like to reconnect. Anyone have digits?

Oakwood99
05-07-21, 12:10
I was in the area and decided to check out the talent. Around 1030 on the Wilkens I saw 2, 1 WSW on Ramsey near Payson and! BSW on Ashton near Pulaski. Someone made the scoop on the WSW so I missed out. The BSW was having problems standing, almost fell over twice before leaning against the building. Went to Brooklyn saw plenty of mongers circling looking for something. Saw a WSW at Pontiac and 5th being held up by a sign. Rode the area for about 15 minutes and she was still there when I left. I saw probably 5 mongers go past her and kept going. Figured I would check out Morrell Park. Saw one walking up the Blvd near Sexton. I turned around and was sitting at Sexton when she walked by and stopped to talk said her name was Kendall. She was looking for a date and I was looking for some mic work. Off we went to her spot, she did some excellent mic work until there was some feedback. Took her back to the Deli and dropped her off. On the way back out of the area, I saw a young blonde near the DD, good looking girl, but looked really young. I might have tried her but I had already spent my allowance. 3 for the mic check.Good catch with Kendall Truckie. I saw her last month for the first time and was highly impressed with her mic skills. Got her number, you know how that goes after a few days. I saw her again last week and was determined to test the box out. I asked her how the box was, she said it was "off the charts". She was not lying at all. Kendall"s about 5'7' brunette. She has tan color skin. I would give her 7 on the civi scale.

Note: She does have rushing tendencies, however gets the job done well.

Oak.

Truckie2
05-07-21, 14:28
You discussed services through your car window?

A big no-no for most of us as it is what undercover cops do.No services were discussed. We talked and she flashed me and off we went.

Ecity045
05-07-21, 17:27
Was around Morrell Park last night at about 2130. Saw a slim one with a hoodie and another WSW clean looking with short curly hair tied above her head. A guy in a "lyft" car picked up the slim one, but, the other WSW was around for a while a street down from DD toward UHaul. She obviously was looking for a date, but, what intrigued me was that she had a couple of bags with her. Nice looking paper bags from mall stores in addition to a tote. My SW experience is very limited so didn't attempt to pick her up. Missed to snap a pic though.

DSubmariner
05-07-21, 18:40
Picked her up in front of the Royal Farms beside Dunkin Donuts. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip for a BBBJ that was on point. Damn sure worth a stop. She had a little belly on her and bubble butt going on and clean clothes. Something you don't see a lot out here. I think she hangs a few yards down the road by the convenience stores where all the dudes always chill out in front of it. Looks like she's been posted on for a few years now.

Catch her if you can!!I saw her walking up Washington a couple of days ago and yeah I noticed the belly. I though either she's got one in the oven or an inflamed liver and we know what that is. She's cool peeps but I don't check for any of those girls that hangout in the crib across from the deli. It's a straight up mecca for fiends and every hoe on that strip just about. Stop there at your own peril; it's a good place to get jamped up with the rest of those knuckleheads.

StayAnonymous
05-08-21, 01:26
About a month or two ago I had a few dreams with Kiara. Just for some nice mic work. Thing is I noticed a bit of a belly on her which didn't make any sense since she's otherwise skinny. Not sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or just maybe because of the way her body was angled at the time. Has anyone else noticed it too?

I saw her walking up Washington a couple of days ago and yeah I noticed the belly. I though either she's got one in the oven or an inflamed liver and we know what that is. She's cool peeps but I don't check for any of those girls that hangout in the crib across from the deli. It's a straight up mecca for fiends and every hoe on that strip just about. Stop there at your own peril; it's a good place to get jamped up with the rest of those knuckleheads.

Propilot
05-08-21, 06:25
About a month or two ago I had a few dreams with Kiara. Just for some nice mic work. Thing is I noticed a bit of a belly on her which didn't make any sense since she's otherwise skinny. Not sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or just maybe because of the way her body was angled at the time. Has anyone else noticed it too?There are a lot of girls be it streetwalkers, escorts and massage women that are allowing a lot of mongers to CIP. It is going to happen for some of you fellas. I personally wouldn't because I would not believe that I would be the only one that did cip. I don't know what the monger in front of me had going on. There's some dialogue going on in the escort section about a girl that allowed a monger to CIP. Guy if you hit bb and somebody else is hitting it bb, stop hitting it bb. That girl is not exclusively yours. She may give you something that you may not want.

NiteTimer
05-08-21, 11:23
https://www.xvideos.com/video62767721/sweet_ride_with_kandii

Old Chinese Guy
05-08-21, 11:36
https://www.xvideos.com/video62767721/sweet_ride_with_kandiiYou must have had to dust off that one, she still had teeth LOL!

NiteTimer
05-08-21, 17:49
You must have had to dust off that one, she still had teeth LOL!Yeah, she was mighty fresh then. That living after awhile. She had them all pulled, got a fresh set, then lost them somewhere.

BrianWcz
05-09-21, 01:11
Had a thought of picking up a blonde average size didn't look strung out on drugs named Mel on Pontiac who said she was from from Lakeland area. Rolled down the window looked ok enough to take for a ride. Drove for a few min making small talk then agreed to a BJ for 20. Went to a spot I know she didn't waste anytime going to work. Pretty good mic action with just the right amount of assistance from her hand. She went at if for a good 20 min changing up angles on how it was going down her throat which made it feel pretty darn good with excellent sucking ability. Held back as long as I could til I busted. No begging for extra mula dropped her back off on Pontiac. Will definitely give her a call and repeat if her skills are always on point like that.

BigTruckBob
05-09-21, 07:40
A while back I met a WSW on MLK who was wearing a mini skirt. It was like 2 am an unusual area to meet one that gorgeous. She was drunk and said she hadn't slept in days, so we agreed to go to a motel if she could sleep there afterwards. I bypassed Tim's because her legs looked so thick and soft I wanted to enjoy her. Once in the room she said she couldn't give head because she had an infected tooth. She wanted all the lights off and wanted to kept her panties and skirt on. She also kept pulling her skirt down to cover herself and we could only do doggy. She didn't want me to touch her, and she wrapped herself in the blanket, and was trying to guide my penis inside her. This was stupid, I wasn't erected and I was suspicious. I was terrified thinking that this was some trans freak and my gentleman routine was replaced with pure rage. I put the light and ripped that freaking blanket off and demanded she let me see WTF she was hiding. Turns out her entire vagina was covered with pointed sores around the opening, and legions inside her vagina. I have never seen anything like that in my life. At first she lied saying she shaved using a dirty razor. I told her I didn't want sex and I tried to help her figure out what she had. She then revealed that they started appearing a year after being assaulted. I asked to see her infected tooth and it was the same sores in her throat, and on her gums. I took her back quickly glad I didn't have sex with her, but irritated I wasted money and time with her. In all my years of mongering I have never had unprotected sex with these tramps. I am not judging anyone else by saying this. Bottom line these woman who are addicted to drugs, loyalty is only to getting high.

When I am having sex I sometimes play a little game with these women, even though I know I will never do it, I ask them if I can go raw. I almost always get the same answer, "if it makes you bust quicker" or "are you paying extra". I follow up with the same response that I don't know if I am clean. Most the women still say I still can do it. Be safe out there.

There are a lot of girls be it streetwalkers, escorts and massage women that are allowing a lot of mongers to CIP. It is going to happen for some of you fellas. I personally wouldn't because I would not believe that I would be the only one that did cip. I don't know what the monger in front of me had going on. There's some dialogue going on in the escort section about a girl that allowed a monger to CIP. Guy if you hit bb and somebody else is hitting it bb, stop hitting it bb. That girl is not exclusively yours. She may give you something that you may not want.

LuvTitz
05-09-21, 14:20
A while back I met a WSW on MLK who was wearing a mini skirt. It was like 2 am an unusual area to meet one that gorgeous. She was drunk and said she hadn't slept in days, so we agreed to go to a motel if she could sleep there afterwards. I bypassed Tim's because her legs looked so thick and soft I wanted to enjoy her. Once in the room she said she couldn't give head because she had an infected tooth. She wanted all the lights off and wanted to kept her panties and skirt on. She also kept pulling her skirt down to cover herself and we could only do doggy. She didn't want me to touch her, and she wrapped herself in the blanket, and was trying to guide my penis inside her. This was stupid, I wasn't erected and I was suspicious. I was terrified thinking that this was some trans freak and my gentleman routine was replaced with pure rage. I put the light and ripped that freaking blanket off and demanded she let me see WTF she was hiding. Turns out her entire vagina was covered with pointed sores around the opening, and legions inside her vagina. I have never seen anything like that in my life. At first she lied saying she shaved using a dirty razor. I told her I didn't want sex and I tried to help her figure out what she had. She then revealed that they started appearing a year after being assaulted. I asked to see her infected tooth and it was the same sores in her throat, and on her gums. I took her back quickly glad I didn't have sex with her, but irritated I wasted money and time with her. In all my years of mongering I have never had unprotected sex with these tramps. I am not judging anyone else by saying this. Bottom line these woman who are addicted to drugs, loyalty is only to getting high.

When I am having sex I sometimes play a little game with these women, even though I know I will never do it, I ask them if I can go raw. I almost always get the same answer, "if it makes you bust quicker" or "are you paying extra". I follow up with the same response that I don't know if I am clean. Most the women still say I still can do it. Be safe out there.First, thanks for sharing this experience. Clearly there are inherent risks with this hobby, but a lot of us get comfortable or careless with these women. I'm glad you followed your spider sense and demanded to see the goods. It seems that lady had a mix of every bad bug in the book. Let us, as a community be more cautious in how we engage in activities. The bottom line is we love pussy; I want to keep enjoying the Civis and the working ladies for a long time. I've been lucky so far, but in the end, the house always wins. Be safe, be smart.

BlueEyesFun
05-09-21, 14:47
Had a thought of picking up a blonde average size didn't look strung out on drugs named Mel on Pontiac who said she was from from Lakeland area. Rolled down the window looked ok enough to take for a ride. Drove for a few min making small talk then agreed to a BJ for 20. Went to a spot I know she didn't waste anytime going to work. Pretty good mic action with just the right amount of assistance from her hand. She went at if for a good 20 min changing up angles on how it was going down her throat which made it feel pretty darn good with excellent sucking ability. Held back as long as I could til I busted. No begging for extra mula dropped her back off on Pontiac. Will definitely give her a call and repeat if her skills are always on point like that.Sounds like it could be Melanie who normally works the Salvation Army stroll in the Lakeland area. She's been around awhile and knows how to get down to work. I originally met her in Brooklyn five or so years ago when she was staying at the motel on Ritchie Highway. Maybe she's back in Brooklyn again, SA seems somewhat dried up now whenever I drive pass there on Patapsco. Anyway, I'll keep my eyes open for her whenever I'm on the prowl in Brooklyn now. Peace!

BoloBellgrande
05-10-21, 14:05
Got a text from this unknown number early this morning. I have no idea who this person is or how she got my phone number. She talked to me in the text messages like we know each other and have dated before. She claims we met on Haven street. I've never been on Haven street!

I only know of two girls that have my number, and neither one of them would give it out without asking me. This is the reason I stopped posting for a long time. I kept getting weird text like this from people I don't know. Not so much bothered by the females but, dudes texting me I don't know asking me for numbers and knowing my name! That is to much!

RetrieverGuy
05-10-21, 15:09
Friday night I took a trip to W / W and Morrell Park around 10:00 pm. Picked up Kelly on Pulaski at Ashton, she looked nice, but when she got into my car I gagged. She literally smelled like shit; like she just took a dump and didn't wipe. I told her that I couldn't do the date because of her poor hygiene and offered her $5 for the trouble. She refused and wouldn't get out of my car for less than $20, when she opened the door and threatened to go to UNCLE that was obviously posted on the other side of Wilkens, I pushed her out of my car, tossed her purse on ground and left.

I stopped off at the new RoFo on Caton Ave by the highway because they have a car wash and detailing station where I proceeded to use the entire bottle of Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover that I just bought for my cat on my passenger seat because my car still smelled like poo.

Afterwards I was going to call it a night, get some food from Italianos and go home when I spotted a young looking thing that turned out to be Autumn. She hopped in my car, immediately told me that she, "had a dime of crack on her" and asked if it was ok with me. I'm assuming that all of these girls are carrying candy, if not other things, just don't tell me because now I'm liable for the shit too. So, I kicked her out of my car with haste.

After that I wound up picking up Kendall on Washington Blvd by the firehouse in MP. Went to my spot for a BBBJCIM session for standard tuition + tip. As reported previously her skills are definitely above average, but she did try to rush me.

Assman To You
05-10-21, 16:25
Friday night I took a trip to W / W and Morrell Park around 10:00 pm. Picked up Kelly on Pulaski at Ashton, she looked nice, but when she got into my car I gagged. She literally smelled like shit; like she just took a dump and didn't wipe. I told her that I couldn't do the date because of her poor hygiene and offered her $5 for the trouble. She refused and wouldn't get out of my car for less than $20, when she opened the door and threatened to go to UNCLE that was obviously posted on the other side of Wilkens, I pushed her out of my car, tossed her purse on ground and left.

I stopped off at the new RoFo on Caton Ave by the highway because they have a car wash and detailing station where I proceeded to use the entire bottle of Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover that I just bought for my cat on my passenger seat because my car still smelled like poo.

Afterwards I was going to call it a night, get some food from Italianos and go home when I spotted a young looking thing that turned out to be Autumn. She hopped in my car, immediately told me that she, "had a dime of crack on her" and asked if it was ok with me. I'm assuming that all of these girls are carrying candy, if not other things, just don't tell me because now I'm liable for the shit too. So, I kicked her out of my car with haste.

After that I wound up picking up Kendall on Washington Blvd by the firehouse in MP. Went to my spot for a BBBJCIM session for standard tuition + tip. As reported previously her skills are definitely above average, but she did try to rush me.The last time she was in my car she smelled like piss and wanted to go blast off first. I let her out and decided to leave.

I seriously considered getting a room so she could shower and buy her some clean clothes.

Aamco
05-10-21, 17:02
Your videos of Kandi are absolutely smoking hot, sizzling and amazing. I'm a jacking. LOL.

https://www.xvideos.com/video62767721/sweet_ride_with_kandii

PanchSez
05-10-21, 17:16
Went out Sunday night to do some window shopping and saw a few veterans in-between LE everywhere. Saw Allison by the circle looking healthier again, Tomboy Crystal by the Triangle waived and seemed to be walking well. Finally healed up I guess, and Heaven by Busy Bee limping badly. Passed the LE command post on Washington across from the Carrol park on the way MP.

Tink / Amber was in MP and wanted a ride but as mentioned earlier, smelled terrible through a cracked window so I passed as well. I posted up by RoFo and watched girls get scooped up before they even got past DD. It was funny watching mongers circling dart out from the gas pumps at RoFo when a girl walked passed the light 1, 2, or 3 at a time to get them first. It was like an old LeMans race start. Then I hit Brooklyn and met a Jojo (WSW, 5'4", 140,35-40, long hair with blonde ends and in a hoodie) and a Rebecca (WSW, 5'8", short hair, nice legs). Neither had phones. Anyone know them?

Assman To You
05-10-21, 20:26
Went out Sunday night to do some window shopping and saw a few veterans in-between LE everywhere. Saw Allison by the circle looking healthier again, Tomboy Crystal by the Triangle waived and seemed to be walking well. Finally healed up I guess, and Heaven by Busy Bee limping badly. Passed the LE command post on Washington across from the Carrol park on the way MP.

Tink / Amber was in MP and wanted a ride but as mentioned earlier, smelled terrible through a cracked window so I passed as well. I posted up by RoFo and watched girls get scooped up before they even got past DD. It was funny watching mongers circling dart out from the gas pumps at RoFo when a girl walked passed the light 1, 2, or 3 at a time to get them first. It was like an old LeMans race start. Then I hit Brooklyn and met a Jojo (WSW, 5'4", 140,35-40, long hair with blonde ends and in a hoodie) and a Rebecca (WSW, 5'8", short hair, nice legs). Neither had phones. Anyone know them?Is this her?

PanchSez
05-10-21, 20:41
Is this her?She is early 20's, thin, shorter dark hair, usually dresses in sweats and walks like teenage boy kinda hunched over with kind of lazy strut. Nice girl. Great BJ. Reviewed well on this site. Sometimes she picks her face so you'll see that on her.

LuvTitz
05-10-21, 22:02
Made my way to the W / W loop around 745 pm. Drove around around for a bit. There was LE posted on several streets, just watching. At first, I wasn't too happy with the offerings and drove over to Wash Blvd. Not much out so went back to Wilkens. Spotted Tori near the shopping center. Made eye contact and off we went to a quiet spot. Started with a nice BBBJ and then to K9. Pussy was nice and tight and exploded in no time. Fun girl, definitely in her 20's, 5'4", nice legs and shaggy snatch, A cups with beautiful perky nips. A definite repeat. Be safe.

BigPappay
05-11-21, 10:02
The last time she was in my car she smelled like piss and wanted to go blast off first. I let her out and decided to leave.

I seriously considered getting a room so she could shower and buy her some clean clothes.Hmmm. Maybe ole gal has a medical condition?

NiteTimer
05-11-21, 10:30
Your videos of Kandi are absolutely smoking hot, sizzling and amazing. I'm a jacking. LOL.Some people don't care for her, but she always gave me sloppy top, and has an oral fixation which makes it even better. She has a very straight canal, so I could feel everything. Looks very good bent over especially in doggy. Has a sensitive kitty. Not the best BJ, that was Lucy & Ranee. She does like sucking though, and took care of the boys nicely on more than one occasion. Always took a good pounding too.

Klove48
05-11-21, 11:56
Friday night I took a trip to W / W and Morrell Park around 10:00 pm. Picked up Kelly on Pulaski at Ashton, she looked nice, but when she got into my car I gagged. She literally smelled like shit; like she just took a dump and didn't wipe. I told her that I couldn't do the date because of her poor hygiene and offered her $5 for the trouble. She refused and wouldn't get out of my car for less than $20, when she opened the door and threatened to go to UNCLE that was obviously posted on the other side of Wilkens, I pushed her out of my car, tossed her purse on ground and left.Wow. It's a shame that Kelly has gone so far downhill. Her skill set is outstanding, I guess YMMV, but I've never had anything but A+ service from her. I do remember last summer I caught her and she had a powerful stench and it turned out to be her clothes. She's kinda manic when she goes on a "run", and she'll be up for days at a time, and the last time I spoke with her she told me that she was homeless; so that probably was the cause for the terrible hygiene. She has lost weight and is not as attractive as she use to be, but again, from my experience, A+ service. Next time if you see her and she's lucid, take her to get a shower. Lol. Imo, one of the best dates out there. Peace.

Crunchyroll
05-11-21, 12:40

Tink / Amber was in MP and wanted a ride but as mentioned earlier, smelled terrible through a cracked window so I passed as well. I posted up by RoFo and watched girls get scooped up before they even got past DD. It was funny watching mongers circling dart out from the gas pumps at RoFo when a girl walked passed the light 1, 2, or 3 at a time to get them first. It was like an old LeMans race start. Then I hit Brooklyn and met a Jojo (WSW, 5'4", 140,35-40, long hair with blonde ends and in a hoodie) and a Rebecca (WSW, 5'8", short hair, nice legs). Neither had phones. Anyone know them?What time did you see Krystal? I've been trying to get ahold of her, but he phone seems to be off again.

BlueEyesFun
05-11-21, 12:58
Is this her?No, that's not her. This photo is Crystal from Calvert County, little Rachael from Calvert County's buddy with the fake bolt-on tits. Peace.

BEF.

RetrieverGuy
05-11-21, 17:15
Not sure if you all heard, but the pipeline that supplies the East Coast with more than half of its gasoline and diesel fuel was shut down in a ransomware attack over the weekend. Prices are expected to spike to near $4 per gallon. More info can be found here https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/business/colonial-pipeline-shutdown-latest-news.html.

Oakwood99
05-11-21, 19:14
Haven't seen her in weeks. She is chasing hard now so I had to put her on the shelf until we talk.

She is still one of my favorites.

Oak.

Chico
05-11-21, 19:31
Not sure if you all heard, but the pipeline that supplies the East Coast with more than half of its gasoline and diesel fuel was shut down in a ransomware attack over the weekend. Prices are expected to spike to near $4 per gallon. More info can be found here https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/business/colonial-pipeline-shutdown-latest-news.html.Just in time for the unofficial start of summer, 2 weeks before Memorial Day Weekend. I feel sorry for the mongers with big ass SUV's and pickups. The streets are empty and it usually takes a few hours to find a decent streetwalker. Stay safe guys.

Chico.

Chico
05-11-21, 19:31
Haven't seen her in weeks. She is chasing hard now so I had to put her on the shelf until we talk.

Oak.I wouldn't mind running into her. Not bad.

Chico.

Strata
05-12-21, 09:07

Oak.I agree, Liz is definitely a favorite. YMMV, but I've had nothing but a great time. Last I heard, she was headed to rehab (aren't they all), mainly because the habit couldn't be maintained. Her phone doesn't appear to be working, and the place where she and her husband were living appears to have been abandoned.

-Strata.

OrangePeal
05-12-21, 13:56
Is this her?I wouldn't mind seeing whoever that is.

Happy One
05-12-21, 22:26
I was watching the open air drug store on the WW at Wilkens today. I was truly amazed at the number of mongers taking their dates to buy meds from them while they waited. I had know I idea that many of you are doing that.

The way they are shooting and robing people and you think you are a bad ass and immune, you are wrong. Those boys can get off 13 or more shots before you can reach for your protection or try to drive off.

Second thing is, just because Mosby is not going to prosecute does not mean the cops can not arrest you. They are sworn to uphold the law and nail you, impound your vehicle and take you to central booking. If that happens you have a record and.

Since you don't go to court you can't defend your self to be found not guilty. Let the big head not the little one make the decisions, that's all I am going to say.

Be Safe.

MongerSeeker
05-12-21, 22:51
I agree taking SW to her dealer really dumb & asking for problems. Just remember that these girls have a lot of problems & you exposing yourself to more risks. It is important to try and reduce your risks as much as possible.

I was watching the open air drug store on the WW at Wilkens today. I was truly amazed at the number of mongers taking their dates to buy meds from them while they waited. I had know I idea that many of you are doing that.

The way they are shooting and robing people and you think you are a bad ass and immune, you are wrong. Those boys can get off 13 or more shots before you can reach for your protection or try to drive off.

Second thing is, just because Mosby is not going to prosecute does not mean the cops can not arrest you. They are sworn to uphold the law and nail you, impound your vehicle and take you to central booking. If that happens you have a record and.

Since you don't go to court you can't defend your self to be found not guilty. Let the big head not the little one make the decisions, that's all I am going to say.

Be Safe.

Apache 12
05-13-21, 14:26
My fellow mongers please watch out for Me as I ride my bike for Two and picking up My dates, the gas is getting to damn expensive to drive around the loops in a gas powered vehicle and You may get to see a sweet ass on the back of my bike for two, LOL, BTW I know Mosby isn't prosecuting prostitution, but can we get away with peddling the pussy.

DiscreteCasual
05-13-21, 19:08
Can anyone confirm how bad the racks, possible scarring down below are? I was going to make the scoop a few days ago but checked out her FB and even on there the battle wounds were blatant. A pretty face yes, but that doesn't always sell it for me.

Phyuck Yiu
05-14-21, 00:46
Has anyone seen her lately? I don't know how to catch up with her. Think her latest number does work anymore. So if she has a new number, maybe someone could pass it along to me. Thanks in advance.

Phyuck!

BigTruckBob
05-14-21, 08:56
Day 1.

Out looking for new talent I met an older worker named Mary near the old SA on Patapsco. She was dressed professionally and said she was in her 50's, which is usually too old for me. She gave me one of the best BJ's I have ever had. The BJ was so passionate I could not believe it was coming from an older woman. It was like an overload of pleasure and skill and I came quickly. Backstory her husband died she works and tricks no signs of drug use. Afterwards, she told me her life story, and she asked me to drop her off at her apartment so I could know where she lived since she doesn't have a phone. She invited me in and said she lives alone. Gave her $30 and left.

Day 2.

Went by no answer.

Day 3.

Went by, open door quickly. Attempted to kiss me on the mouth. No furniture or TV in her apartment but clean. BJ was good but not as good as day 1, this time she kept asking me why I didn't want to sample the puss. She did not want the money, rather she wanted me to take her to get a crab cake meal. I gave her $30 and left.

Day 4.

I went to an Asian massage parlor.

Day 5.

Saw her walking I tried to get her to get in the truck. She open the door and sat down and lectured me on giving a woman what she wants. Said she's not going to keep giving me good BJ's if I don't want sex or treat her with respect. She was as still mad about the crab cake. Got out of my truck and said to come pass her apartment when I can show her that I am interested in her. WTF is her problem.

Mr Mojo Risin
05-14-21, 09:56
Your videos of Kandi are absolutely smoking hot, sizzling and amazing. I'm a jacking. LOL.Clear your inbox, trying to respond to a question you asked me.

Chico
05-14-21, 10:27
Can anyone confirm how bad the racks, possible scarring down below are? I was going to make the scoop a few days ago but checked out her FB and even on there the battle wounds were blatant. A pretty face yes, but that doesn't always sell it for me.She's a cutie! How can I find her? I've driven up & down Washington Blvd more than a few times and I've even camped out in the Royal Farms parking lot a few times but still no luck. Help a brotha out.

Thanks.

Chico.

DiscreteCasual
05-14-21, 11:10
Has anyone seen her lately? I don't know how to catch up with her. Think her latest number does work anymore. So if she has a new number, maybe someone could pass it along to me. Thanks in advance.

Phyuck!Second this request, all the old digits are dead.

SteveStone123
05-14-21, 11:45
Second this request, all the old digits are dead.I always find her walking near Payson during daytime. I never picked her since she is not my type.

Chico
05-14-21, 12:31
Day 1.

Out looking for new talent I met an older worker named Mary near the old SA on Patapsco. She was dressed professionally and said she was in her 50's, which is usually too old for me. She gave me one of the best BJ's I have ever had. The BJ was so passionate I could not believe it was coming from an older woman. It was like an overload of pleasure and skill and I came quickly. Backstory her husband died she works and tricks no signs of drug use. Afterwards, she told me her life story, and she asked me to drop her off at her apartment so I could know where she lived since she doesn't have a phone. She invited me in and said she lives alone. Gave her $30 and left.

Day 2.

Went by no answer.

Day 3.

Went by, open door quickly. Attempted to kiss me on the mouth. No furniture or TV in her apartment but clean. BJ was good but not as good as day 1, this time she kept asking me why I didn't want to sample the puss. She did not want the money, rather she wanted me to take her to get a crab cake meal. I gave her $30 and left.

Day 4.

Day 5.

Saw her walking I tried to get her to get in the truck. She open the door and sat down and lectured me on giving a woman what she wants. Said she's not going to keep giving me good BJ's if I don't want sex or treat her with respect. She was as still mad about the crab cake. Got out of my truck and said to come pass her apartment when I can show her that I am interested in her. WTF is her problem.Fucking hilarious! Women are just crazy. Period! Wives, girlfriends, sidechicks, streetwalkers. All of them are fucking crazy! It's just a matter of what level?

If you haven't already seen this video, check out the crazy-hot matrix. I've watched it 1,000 times and it still makes me laugh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_USJCTIgs4.

TGIF!

Chico.

Chico
05-14-21, 12:33
Thanks to the mongers that tried to send me a message but my inbox was full. I just deleted some messages.

Thanks again. Love this community.

Chico.

Checkumout
05-14-21, 12:56
I agree taking SW to her dealer really dumb & asking for problems. Just remember that these girls have a lot of problems & you exposing yourself to more risks. It is important to try and reduce your risks as much as possible.Mosby's days are numbered her and her husband are going down, they have pissed off to many people.

Jmswozniak
05-14-21, 14:49
No, that's not her. This photo is Crystal from Calvert County, little Rachael from Calvert County's buddy with the fake bolt-on tits. Peace.

BEF.Any contact info for Crystal?

SpermGun16
05-14-21, 14:52
Any contact info for Crystal?If someone's got her digits, I'll take them too.

ThroatPlunger
05-15-21, 06:03

Phyuck!On TV there is a show with Chip and Joanna Gains. Joanna looks just like Kiara, so every time I see the show, I think about doing Joanna the same way I last did Kiara. Her legs were sore all over and didn't want to get on top, so I mounted her face and fucked her mouth to nut. I was like, "You didn't spill a drop?" She was all proud saying she didn't. I really need to see her again. She was still living with her grandparents in Severn back then. I'd love her digits if you guys have them.

BigPappay
05-15-21, 10:19
Day 1.

Day 2.

Went by no answer.

Day 3.

Day 4.

Day 5.

Saw her walking I tried to get her to get in the truck. She open the door and sat down and lectured me on giving a woman what she wants. Said she's not going to keep giving me good BJ's if I don't want sex or treat her with respect. She was as still mad about the crab cake. Got out of my truck and said to come pass her apartment when I can show her that I am interested in her. WTF is her problem.--Sounds like you got sucked in, now you've got to fuck your way out.

Apache 12
05-15-21, 11:27
On TV there is a show with Chip and Joanna Gains. Joanna looks just like Kiara, so every time I see the show, I think about doing Joanna the same way I last did Kiara. Her legs were sore all over and didn't want to get on top, so I mounted her face and fucked her mouth to nut. I was like, "You didn't spill a drop?" She was all proud saying she didn't. I really need to see her again. She was still living with her grandparents in Severn back then. I'd love her digits if you guys have them.Kiara is out right now at the triangle looking like she's sleep walking.

NiceGuy1957
05-15-21, 11:47
Fucking hilarious! Women are just crazy. Period! Wives, girlfriends, sidechicks, streetwalkers. All of them are fucking crazy! It's just a matter of what level?

If you haven't already seen this video, check out the crazy-hot matrix. I've watched it 1,000 times and it still makes me laugh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_USJCTIgs4.

TGIF!

Chico.LOL lot of truth in that video LOL.

HjHunter2
05-15-21, 17:41
Day 1.

Day 2.

Went by no answer.

Day 3.

Day 4.

Day 5.

Saw her walking I tried to get her to get in the truck. She open the door and sat down and lectured me on giving a woman what she wants. Said she's not going to keep giving me good BJ's if I don't want sex or treat her with respect. She was as still mad about the crab cake. Got out of my truck and said to come pass her apartment when I can show her that I am interested in her. WTF is her problem.Had one try that one on me. Cut ties, lost her number. Not worth the headache. Not in this game for wannabe relationship drama.

BigTruckBob
05-15-21, 18:57
Funny ass video and accurate. Thanks!

Fucking hilarious! Women are just crazy. Period! Wives, girlfriends, sidechicks, streetwalkers. All of them are fucking crazy! It's just a matter of what level?

TGIF!

Chico.

BigTruckBob
05-15-21, 19:35
I went out to near blaze pizza on York rd in Towson around 6:00 pm today on Saturday, and all I saw was women half dressed, boobs exposed, tiny skirts, and ass cheeks hanging out bouncing everywhere, girls posing for pictures with their tits showing. Being out there has made me reconsider how much time I spend getting BJ's from these filthy hookers and how maybe I am wasting my time. If you go out there it's like summertime in Miami, it is really that much ass walking around out there. Some of the women were wearing just bikini tops and skirts with large boobs dangling, others wore shirts with the button only at their boobs, it's absolutely sexy.

Meanwhile I let Amber from MP give me a BJ earlier and it was absolutely terrible. She was so high she went down on my penis the wrong way and it felt like she almost fractured it. I told her to watch it she did it again. Her breath smelled like chips and cock, and she kept stopping to take a hit outside. Then she took her shoes off and had her feet on my seats and now my truck smells terrible because of her feet smell like garbage. Seriously, I am done with her.

CowboysFan
05-16-21, 00:34
I went out to near blaze pizza on York rd in Towson around 6:00 pm today on Saturday, and all I saw was women half dressed, boobs exposed, tiny skirts, and ass cheeks hanging out bouncing everywhere, girls posing for pictures with their tits showing. Being out there has made me reconsider how much time I spend getting BJ's from these filthy hookers and how maybe I am wasting my time. If you go out there it's like summertime in Miami, it is really that much ass walking around out there. Some of the women were wearing just bikini tops and skirts with large boobs dangling, others wore shirts with the button only at their boobs, it's absolutely sexy.

Meanwhile I let Amber from MP give me a BJ earlier and it was absolutely terrible. She was so high she went down on my penis the wrong way and it felt like she almost fractured it. I told her to watch it she did it again. Her breath smelled like chips and cock, and she kept stopping to take a hit outside. Then she took her shoes off and had her feet on my seats and now my truck smells terrible because of her feet smell like garbage. Seriously, I am done with her.Make sure you wash your pecker asap if you received a BBBJ while she was smoking the pipe. I always carry antibacterial soap and towel and wipe my jonks down afterwards.

On a side note, I caught Kiara last week sober and she confirmed, she lost the phone and all contacts. She's awesome sober but if you catch her high, she'll pass out and fall asleep on your pecker. I try to avoid her if high.

Hope no one is kissing her cause her rim job is like a pornstar experience. She'll burry her tongue right up my ass.

Catch her if you can!!

SteveStone123
05-16-21, 09:36

Meanwhile I let Amber from MP give me a BJ earlier and it was absolutely terrible. She was so high she went down on my penis the wrong way and it felt like she almost fractured it. I told her to watch it she did it again. Her breath smelled like chips and cock, and she kept stopping to take a hit outside. Then she took her shoes off and had her feet on my seats and now my truck smells terrible because of her feet smell like garbage. Seriously, I am done with her.Recently when I visited a chain restaurant in Owings Mills (the one not far from Best Buy) , my server was a cute girl with shirts unbuttoned till her chest in such a way that we can see all her boobs. I tipped her nicely for the entertainment.

Moraxus
05-16-21, 11:52
I went out to near blaze pizza on York rd in Towson around 6:00 pm today on Saturday, and all I saw was women half dressed, boobs exposed, tiny skirts, and ass cheeks hanging out bouncing everywhere, girls posing for pictures with their tits showing. Being out there has made me reconsider how much time I spend getting BJ's from these filthy hookers and how maybe I am wasting my time. If you go out there it's like summertime in Miami, it is really that much ass walking around out there. Some of the women were wearing just bikini tops and skirts with large boobs dangling, others wore shirts with the button only at their boobs, it's absolutely sexy.Yep, the SW thing has started to get old for me recently. There are a lot of good-looking civis out all the time, and just like how you know a girl is a SW vs a civi, the same applies to knowing which civis are more easily approachable vs ones that are less so.

Iplnsht1379
05-16-21, 12:00
I was out on the stroll yesterday and saw kylie on payson looking good she was talking to another monger in a van. I guess he decided to pass on her So I bucked a u turn in middle of the street and came in for the scoop. This my second time seeing her the first was good but a little rushed. I should've passed aswell but I was thinking with the wrong head. I decided to take her back to my spot for a bbj and smash. We get started and after 2 mins of head she ask you ready. I am like keep sucking not even hard yet. She reluctantly kept sucking for couple more minutes longer than she ask me again. Once again (I should've pass) I tell her come on let hop in backseat. I lay her on her back for some mish I noticed a dirty wrap around her leg. I ask what's that she said it a infection of some sort and she complains it hurts. I didn't care about if it hurt on not so I slid inside her she start tighten her legs up preventing me from pounding on her hard and won't let me all the way inside. I tell her to open them legs up. Then the complaining starts. Now she tells me you taking to long I need to hurry up. I tell her we just got started then she get mad telling me she is done and ready to go. So I got up and told her to go. Beat them feet you got to walk back. Fuckin such of waste of time and. 30 bucks down the drain. I won't be seeing her again. But I wasn't done I needed to take my frustration out on someone. I decided to keep hunting on wash blvd and ran into kendall and picked her up. She takes me to nice ass spot where I can really enjoy myself. She starts with pretty good BBBJ no rushing or complaining. Then I bend her over and start pounding all that frustration out on them guts until I fill the bag. My stress was relieved all for the Jackson and Hamilton. 30 minus my losses from fucking around with kylie.

First pick is kylie second one is kendall.

Loosecannon.

Apache 12
05-16-21, 14:14
Make sure you wash your pecker asap if you received a BBBJ while she was smoking the pipe. I always carry antibacterial soap and towel and wipe my jonks down afterwards.

On a side note, I caught Kiara last week sober and she confirmed, she lost the phone and all contacts. She's awesome sober but if you catch her high, she'll pass out and fall asleep on your pecker. I try to avoid her if high.

Hope no one is kissing her cause her rim job is like a pornstar experience. She'll burry her tongue right up my ass.

Catch her if you can!!You are right on about the pornstar rimming, but if you think she is good, OMG, Amanda on 25th St. Puts Kiara to shame on the rimming, but I haven't seen her in awhile and of course the phone no longer works.

Propilot
05-16-21, 17:37
There is a new game on the strip. Some girls on the strip will suck the guy's dick until it is hard, then they will ask for more money. Do not allow this game to suck you in. Excuse the pun. The best way to win at this game is to show the money but hold onto the money until the deed is done. If you pay her before hand she will not have an any incentive to finish. She will finish the job because she wants and needs the money for her medicine.

Who1985
05-17-21, 03:06
Make sure you wash your pecker asap if you received a BBBJ while she was smoking the pipe. I always carry antibacterial soap and towel and wipe my jonks down afterwards.

Catch her if you can!!What's her #.

FaceDownPro
05-17-21, 07:20
I got a thing for Redheads. Cruising Washington ran into a thick Redhead named Kayla. She was real cool. Head game. Mehhhh. Didn't have a lot of time, and she seemed like she was in a hurry, so I'm definitely going to give her a try again. Any other info appreciated.

Stay low, keep firing.

Assman To You
05-17-21, 10:57
There is a new game on the strip. Some girls on the strip will suck the guy's dick until it is hard, then they will ask for more money. Do not allow this game to suck you in. Excuse the pun. The best way to win at this game is to show the money but hold onto the money until the deed is done. If you pay her before hand she will not have an any incentive to finish. She will finish the job because she wants and needs the money for her medicine.

Propilot-Always check your six.Danielle pulled this on me but mainly because I said no to 40 then 30 so right before she got out of my ride she said I'll do 20 and then after she started said 10 more to finish. I held the 10 in my hand until the deed was down. I will not pick her up again after that BS.

Chico
05-17-21, 12:40
You are right on about the pornstar rimming, but if you think she is good, OMG, Amanda on 25th St. Puts Kiara to shame on the rimming, but I haven't seen her in awhile and of course the phone no longer works.Didn't know Kiara did rimming? And now, I'm hearing about Amanda? Can you describe her? 25th & Greenmount? I know these chicks move around, LOL.

Maybe we should start a new poll? Who gives the best rimjob?

Chico.

BigPappay
05-17-21, 13:42
Didn't know Kiara did rimming? And now, I'm hearing about Amanda? Can you describe her? 25th & Greenmount? I know these chicks move around, LOL.

Chico.Talked to special K for a bit not too long ago on Ashton, smelled like I was talking to my dog--her breath stinks. Not sure if its from teeth rot or lack of cleansing but she's in rough shape. Lack of a shower for a good week has madll t of time to invite her in--chatted a bit with her. She looks and talks extremely nice, best asset I saw was her pretty clean feet. Will partake soon.

Spark007
05-17-21, 14:52
Day 1.

Day 2.

Went by no answer.

Day 3.

Day 4.."near the old SA on Patapsco"?

Patapsco Ave (Dundalk? Street (Fed Hill)?

Oakwood99
05-17-21, 19:49
I scooped her up on the triangle by the corner store last week. I saw her again today with the same results service wise.

Samantha is nice looking girl with a hood flavor. She about business but gives you what you need with no issues.

You can find her on McHenry / Smallwood, Westside Shopping and the Triangle. She dresses provocative, today she was

wearing black fishnet stockings with a gray short skit. YMMV.

Oak.

Apache 12
05-17-21, 19:56
Didn't know Kiara did rimming? And now, I'm hearing about Amanda? Can you describe her? 25th & Greenmount? I know these chicks move around, LOL.

Chico.I've always caught Amanda 25th at Triangle across from the Sunoco, She's 5'7" +/- dirty blonde not bad looking and very accommodating, but like I said haven't seen her in awhile, and her number is no good now. Go figure right?

Dog Pound 99
05-17-21, 22:55
I always find her walking near Payson during daytime. I never picked her since she is not my type.I'm a bit confused, I must say.

I'd thought Kiara was just about everybody's "type," especially in her earlier days. Wow!* Unless, I'm looking at this from the wrong angle.

That said, if the latter holds true, then this is quite reminiscent of another Monger from the days of yore; "Viking CatFish," if my memory serves. *.

Now, Mr. CatFish was quite a colorful character, and instead of going for the more choice "Type" that the vast majority of us mongers prefer, he would only fornicate with the bottom dwellers. Which was perfectly fine with the rest of us. Suffice to say, Mr CatFish was well loved by most, if you know what I mean.

Journey well, my friend, love your style. And please send some referrals my way, opposite of your 'type" of course, and keep meandered about on those roads less traveled.

Dog.

RookieMonger
05-18-21, 07:39
Well visiting!! Will be in town night! Can't wait to hit the streets of BMore. Unless some of you veteran mongers have some #'s to kindly share with me!! LOL.

SteveStone123
05-18-21, 10:40
I'm a bit confused, I must say.

I'd thought Kiara was just about everybody's "type," especially in her earlier days. Wow!* Unless, I'm looking at this from the wrong angle.

That said, if the latter holds true, then this is quite reminiscent of another Monger from the days of yore; "Viking CatFish," if my memory serves. *.

Now, Mr. CatFish was quite a colorful character, and instead of going for the more choice "Type" that the vast majority of us mongers prefer, he would only fornicate with the bottom dwellers. Which was perfectly fine with the rest of us. Suffice to say, Mr CatFish was well loved by most, if you know what I mean.

Journey well, my friend, love your style. And please send some referrals my way, opposite of your 'type" of course, and keep meandered about on those roads less traveled.

Dog.Latest update: I saw her near the triangle at Payson St around 10.00 am yesterday.

EasyLuvr
05-18-21, 15:07
Plucked her up yesterday on Payson and headed to the rent-a-bed. She is almost skeletal now and was literally a zombie after disrobing and collapsing on the bed. I fucked her anyways but I'm thinking that will be the last encounter with her. So sad to see her deteriorate like that but that's the norm for street life, I guess.

ClerksFan72
05-18-21, 16:46
Hi all, I'm in the area visiting, and would like to know the best cruising spots. I've hit Washington, but where is the Triangle?

Thank you and happy Mongering.

Mr Jones2
05-18-21, 19:43
Picked up Haily the other day on Ashton by Payson.

She's about 5'6 blonde hair, cute face, nice ass no boobs. She gave a decent BBBJ cim lots of noise and dirty talk. Ask for more than going rate. She was around last year maybe October or so. I'd repeat!

CowboysFan
05-18-21, 20:02
Listed in category as performance.

#1 6 ft Puerto Rican Jessica on the WW Loop.

#2 Lightskinned mixed Cece on the WW Loop.

#3 Kiara on the WW Loop.

#4 BSW Cece from Ohio on the WW Loop, thick thighed.

#5 Linda with the fake tits on the WW Loop.

#6 Jenn in CB (the retired escort Jenn) but priced to high.

#7 Tree from Curtis Bay (RIP) but priced high.

#8 Ezy retired but light rimming. (Ran into her at a Royal Farms).

#9 Jess from Curtis Bay (her attitude tops everyone but she just don't have that bad ass BJ suction).

There's a few others but they fell off the map so I didn't add them. I'd appreciate if this list stays in fight club and I don't hear about my report.

Always ask what upgrades are available and Catch Them if You Can!!

SteveStone123
05-18-21, 21:08
Hi all, I'm in the area visiting, and would like to know the best cruising spots. I've hit Washington, but where is the Triangle?

Thank you and happy Mongering.Check the loop maps thread in this forum. One of the famous loop is Wilkens Ave -Wash Blvd Loop.

Oakwood99
05-18-21, 22:24
Took these last year before the blue hair. Was my first time meeting her, was quite surprised how she took the D.

She can be lots of fun. Beware: No candy for her before the work is done. YMMV.

Oak.

Chico
05-18-21, 22:33

#3 Kiara on the WW Loop.

#9 Jess from Curtis Bay (her attitude tops everyone but she just don't have that bad ass BJ suction).

There's a few others but they fell off the map so I didn't add them. I'd appreciate if this list stays in fight club and I don't hear about my report.

Always ask what upgrades are available and Catch Them if You Can!!Thanks for the list CowboysFan.

Chico.

LuvTitz
05-18-21, 22:37
Picked up Haily the other day on Ashton by Payson.

She's about 5'6 blonde hair, cute face, nice ass no boobs. She gave a decent BBBJ cim lots of noise and dirty talk. Ask for more than going rate. She was around last year maybe October or so. I'd repeat!I have a few reports on her from last year. BBBJ can be phenomenal and she will swallow. Pussy is good, will take cream pie. Be safe, have fun!

HerStorm
05-18-21, 22:46

#3 Kiara on the WW Loop.

Always ask what upgrades are available and Catch Them if You Can!!I agree with this list, but has anyone seen Cece from Ohio in awhile. I've been looking for her. Just no candy before the action.

Truhersheyman
05-18-21, 23:11
Anyone seen the Older WSW Terry from Fairhaven. Been try to see if she is still around as I haven't her before all the craziness went down.

CowboysFan
05-18-21, 23:23
Anyone else still dating her? Candys hitting her harder and harder.

Fight club!

Phyuck Yiu
05-19-21, 00:24
I have a few reports on her from last year. BBBJ can be phenomenal and she will swallow. Pussy is good, will take cream pie. Be safe, have fun!Anyone got digits for this one? I wouldn't mind sampling that.

Phyuck!

BoloBellgrande
05-19-21, 05:00
For any of you that remember Joyce of Laurel, the red head MILF that was partners with Dawn of Laurel for a minute, well, I heard tonight she's getting married; to a man!

I hear he's some guy that's older than she is. Poor guy, he must really be lonely to marry an out and out lesbian. To each his own.

BlueEyesFun
05-19-21, 08:55
Anyone seen the Older WSW Terry from Fairhaven. Been try to see if she is still around as I haven't her before all the craziness went down.Yes, she's still around. Saw her Monday at the corner of Pennington & Spruce talking with Mary Cate as I drove pass.

Top Job
05-19-21, 09:48
Scooped Mandie at Pulaski & Ashton. WSW, about 40, brunette. A little fleshy. Took her to Tim's as I was celebrating something. No signs of use that I saw. Excellent BBJ. Nice rack, tight clean pussy. Overall clean and smelled fine. Nice chill personality. Missing some teeth I think but I spent most of the time watching the top of her head Bob up and down. I had her stop so I could try various positions (covered) She was up for anything but Greek. She seemed really into it! I could feel her pushy clinch several times when she came. After that I had her finish with more BBJ and blasted in her mouth. Overall a fun time. She's easy to be with By fleshy I mean a BBW I guess, definitely not the usual skin and bones chick's with deflated tips that look like marble bags with all the marbles poured out.

Klove48
05-19-21, 13:15

#3 Kiara on the WW Loop.

Always ask what upgrades are available and Catch Them if You Can!!

I agree with this list, but has anyone seen Cece from Ohio in awhile. I've been looking for her. Just no candy before the action.I saw her last night. She's around. Peace.

YellaPerch
05-19-21, 13:18
Hit the ww loop after work yesterday. Didn't see anything until I was at the stop sign by the busy bee. Saw skinny Cassidy and had her jump in. We went to a local rent a room and got busy. Well she has lost all her teeth so the BBBJ was great. I had to stop her so I could sample the kitty. I love a skinny girl and she was perfect tight little ass and pretty pussy. I laid her back and smashed her tight hole. Pounded it out for a couple minutes and then filled her like a donut. It really turns me on to see my spooge oozing back out of a sweet young pussy. Anyways I cleaned up and went on my way satisfied. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas. Perch out.

Apache 12
05-19-21, 14:21
For any of you that remember Joyce of Laurel, the red head MILF that was partners with Dawn of Laurel for a minute, well, I heard tonight she's getting married; to a man!

I hear he's some guy that's older than she is. Poor guy, he must really be lonely to marry an out and out lesbian. To each his own.May not be all that bad, remember when your with Lesbians theres an ass in the air for you to enjoy.

Baltimore2020
05-19-21, 15:06
Hit the ww loop after work yesterday. Didn't see anything until I was at the stop sign by the busy bee. Saw skinny Cassidy and had her jump in. We went to a local rent a room and got busy. Well she has lost all her teeth so the BBBJ was great. I had to stop her so I could sample the kitty. I love a skinny girl and she was perfect tight little ass and pretty pussy. I laid her back and smashed her tight hole. Pounded it out for a couple minutes and then filled her like a donut. It really turns me on to see my spooge oozing back out of a sweet young pussy. Anyways I cleaned up and went on my way satisfied. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas. Perch out.Does she have a number?

Phyuck Yiu
05-19-21, 17:35
During my morning roll through, I spotted Kiara walking down Ashton. She is looking rough. Her hand is bandaged up, and was looking like the dead. I usually, almost always pick her up. Because she was reliable. But I just couldn't put myself to do so today. Someone needs to get that girl pregnant again. That body was nice then and those titties were prefect.

Phyuck!

NiteTimer
05-19-21, 20:32
Just curious. Anybody knows what happedned to Raven, dyke Clarissas's sister? BTW I've smahsed a few "lesbians" around the way. Some of them were the best fucks. YMMV.

RookieMonger
05-20-21, 00:03
Rook made his 1st Dundalk scoop in what seemed like forever. Graceland / Dundalk Ave had all the action. From the cast of what seemed like the Walking Dead. Spoke to tall blonde Stacy briefly and was going to pull the trigger till I noticed both her hands were pretty bad swollen! I just could get past that and told her no thanks.

Finally scooped up Amy, brunette about 5'6", with ok deflated b-c size tits. She wanted 30 but settled for 25 for a bbbjwswallow.

Decent skills, didn't like the FF, not much DT but I was backed up and she was able to drain my pipe. No digits but she said that's her stomping ground.

But dayyummmm, there were some duh lies out tonight. Hopefully I'll have time to hit the Conklin stroll tomorrow night.

Strata
05-20-21, 01:47
I almost picked up Kiara the other morning. She appeared freshly showered and wearing clean (or new) clothes, and she looked better than I've seen in a long time. Some monger in a yellow hummer did a you-turn in front of me in an attempt to make the scoop, but she didn't seem interested. I had to get to work, so I didn't have the time. But I was definitely tempted.

Earlier, I met up with Haley. Super petite, 105-ish lbs, blonde, and definitely a talker. Had a great time at the local rent-a-room. She claims she's been out only for 6 months, but she appears to have more mileage. She has stitches on her leg which impacted the fun slightly. But only slightly. Will repeat.

-Strata.

MaxHard1
05-20-21, 02:23
Sorry if this is off topic or too old a subject. While I was reviewing recent Charm City Porn footage to find our charming Ashley, I was reminded of that old classic of Renee a. K. a Bunny. I tried the link below from the old web address but it is not working. I guess it is no longer on the site. I have some stills that I think were from the same blessed event, but I lost the video. Does anyone have it, or know where it can be found? Thanks in advance.Site is down.

SteveStone123
05-20-21, 09:42
Site is down.The site is up running. I have noticed that the site will go offline for couple of hours or for a day once in a while. May be maintenance or addition of new videos.

Iplnsht1379
05-20-21, 11:43
I was out on the dog run last night ran into this girl name Sara. I never seen her before she is young and attractive about 5"7 145 nice body. She said she just got home from rehab. I made the scoop on Fulton right by corner store. We hit my spot for some bbj action. She sucked me off nice and slow no complaining until I filled her throat with baby milk. She swallow every drop making sure no child is left behind. Then kept sucking for another 3 minutes until I went limp. All for the Jackson. 20. Got plans to dig into her guts this weekend. Great service.

Loosecannon.

Assman To You
05-20-21, 13:03
I almost picked up Kiara the other morning. She appeared freshly showered and wearing clean (or new) clothes, and she looked better than I've seen in a long time. Some monger in a yellow hummer did a you-turn in front of me in an attempt to make the scoop, but she didn't seem interested. I had to get to work, so I didn't have the time. But I was definitely tempted.

Earlier, I met up with Haley. Super petite, 105-ish lbs, blonde, and definitely a talker. Had a great time at the local rent-a-room. She claims she's been out only for 6 months, but she appears to have more mileage. She has stitches on her leg which impacted the fun slightly. But only slightly. Will repeat.

-Strata.I saw that 2 and thought they were high AF but another girl told me they were dope sick and couldn't walk to get messed. All I can say is I would not partake.